[Return]
Archived thread

File 121743384984.png - (210.27KB , 400x600 , 3oln.png ) [iqdb]
16517 No. 16517
[x] "I could always visit you sometime, if it's all right with Ran or this "Yukari" person that Reimu was talking about."
-----------------------------------------

This is getting messed up. You decide to cut it out by walking to the angry Chen and kneel besides her. By ruffling her hair, Chen settles down and just sits there on the ground and let you do as you please. You lift Chen's face up and say to her...

"I could always visit you sometime, if it's all right with Ran or this "Yukari" person that Reimu was talking about."

Chen makes a troubled face. "But that's the problem. You can't get to Mayohiga unless you're lost."
"That's a problem indeed. Maybe you could drop by and guide me there? I'm sure it must be a great place!" You ruffle* her hair again. Chen closes her eyes, enjoying the feel of your hand and emits a small purr.

"Chen, we should leave now." Ran walks in and pulls her up. Chen obediently follows. "Thank you for your assistance, Roa."
"No problem."
"I'll come here again tomorrow, okay? I'll take you to Mayohiga! Let's play again!" Chen waves you goodbye as the two start flying slowly toward the clear blue sky. You keep watching them as they grow smaller and smaller. Chen looks back and waves to you again when Ran picks up the speed.
The nine-tailed fox and the twin-tailed cat disappears into the sky.

"Hey, Reimu. Who's Yu-something you just said* earlier?" You ask Reimu who just got back inside the shrine's shade.
"Yukari? Oh, you will get to know her soon enough. Probably tomorrow. Oh, by the way... are you going to Mayohiga tomorrow?"
"Probably. Why?"
"Just get me some of their chopsticks or cup as a souvenir." And Reimu disappears into the shrine, leaving Suika outside. Looking at Suika you notice that she's sleeping again. It's like having a hobo drunkard in a loli shell.

While you dawdle around, Reimu come back with a big sack made of cloth.
"I'm going to buy some stuff. You want anything?"

With the money you just donated, Reimu will have enough rations for a while. You assume she is going to buy stuff at the village down there. The idea of a Village tour sounds promising. But on the other hand, you want to just idle around the shrine. You are a guest, right? Better relax and enjoy yourself.

[] Go help Reimu with the shopping.
[] Nah, I'll just stay here.
-------------------------------------------
Thanks to QWL and people in #MiG for spellcheck. Should look better now, right?
right?

>> No. 16518
File 121743394336.jpg - (268.73KB , 1051x1500 , JackyChen.jpg ) [iqdb]
16518
That's it for tonight. See you again tomorrow!
Jacky Chen is pleased with the outcome.
>> No. 16519
>>16518
Delicious Hina rape.
>> No. 16520
>>16519
Wut?
>> No. 16521
{X} Go help Reimu with the shopping.
halp
>> No. 16522
>>16520
http://www.touhouproject.com/at/res/882.html#882
>> No. 16523
>Looking at Suika you notice that she's sleeping again. It's like having a hobo drunkard in a loli shell.
That is fucking awesome.

Choosing shopping option because more exposure to money isn't a bad thing, unless we get accused of nicking money.
And besides, maybe they've got some other foreign currency that's ended up there, like how a roll of pennies invariably includes a Canadian penny or two.

[x] Go help Reimu with the shopping.
[x] See if anyone has seen a person matching Adel's description and knows his whereabouts.
>> No. 16524
[x] Go help Reimu with the shopping.
[x] See if anyone has seen a person matching Adel's description and knows his whereabouts.

Yeah, where the fuck did he go?
>> No. 16525
[X] Go help Reimu with the shopping.
[X] See if anyone has seen a person matching Adel's description and knows his whereabouts.

If this keeps up, we may have to print some posters.
>> No. 16526
[X] Go help Reimu with the shopping.
[X] See if anyone has seen a person matching Adel's description and knows his whereabouts.

10 Euro says that he's going to be evil in some way.
>> No. 16528
[X] Go help Reimu with the shopping.
[X] See if anyone has seen a person matching Adel's description and knows his whereabouts.
I hope this doesn't take us off the Mima route.
>> No. 16531
>>16528
I don't think one relatively small choice in the introduction period will lock a route like that.
>> No. 16532
working on it.
>> No. 16533
File 121747506587.jpg - (131.16KB , 1024x768 , 3rgz.jpg ) [iqdb]
16533
[X] Go help Reimu with the shopping.
[X] See if anyone has seen a person matching Adel's description and knows his whereabouts.
------------------------------------------


"I'll go with you Reimu. Having a lady carry huge pile of groceries is not a gentleman's way at all."
Reimu snickers, "What? You want to show off your manly side to them?" pointing at Suika and probably Mima somewhere inside the shrine.
"Heh. I was born manly." Walking besides Reimu, you grab the bag from her. You turn back and wave at Suika who weakly waves her hand in return. Isn't she asleep?

"Come to think of it... Where's Cirno?"
"Oh. She left after she woke up and couldn't find you anywhere. Guess that stupid youkai already forgot and went playing elsewhere."
"And did you happen to see another man recently?"
"What is it now? A surge of outsiders?" Reimu grumbles.
"Not like that. He come with me and I think he probably ended up sharing the same fate; Wandering around in a magical land and not knowing anything about it is really frightening, y'know?"
"I heard a rumor that the scarlets have given shelter to some random person. Don't know if it's the same person you're looking for. Hope that helps."
"Thanks. That really helps." You should probably drop by at where "The Scarlets" live to see if said person is Adel or not. Well, at least if it's him, then he already has somewhere to live. That's good.


The trip to the village is pleasant. The scenery is very different from where you came from. It's not like the park in the city at all. Sky is clear. No plane nor choppers to ruin its beauty. The trees and bushes grows where they please. Big trees are seen everywhere. Not many times you can see a tree this big without it getting cut down for use. Looking higher up you see a bird you haven't seen anywhere making its nest on the tree.

Such a beautiful rural scenery.

"Say..." Reimu's sweet voice brings you back to reality.
"Uh... what is it?"
"I just want to know. I thought you wanted to take it easy, Roa. You even pay me for accommodation."
"I just want to help you out. Nothing more than that."
"No hidden intentions?" Reimu playfully pokes you with her elbow.
"Eh, Guess I just want to spend some time with you, my miko." You tease her back and pinching her nose.
You expect Reimu to snap some witty comeback at you, but that doesn't happened. In fact, She shuts her mouth and looks away from you. You can see from her ear that she is blushing red.

"You silly."

And suddenly Reimu picks up the pace and after a short while after breaks into run. In a split second she is away, quite distant from you.

"Reimu! Slow down a little, will ya?!"
"Then walk faster! We haven't got all day!" Reimu snaps back at you, still running. All you can do is sigh and follow. What made her become like that, you wonder...


After a while you reach the village. It's look like a generic ancient Japanese village. With hay roofs and all that jazz. People are gathering at the village square. Looks like there is something going on. You saw a guy with blue funny-looking kimono and eyeglasses in the center of the crowd.


[] Look interesting. Better take a look.
[] On with the shopping. This guy is an eyesore.
---------------------------------------------

Working my ass off like usual. Back again at evening or night and will update again.
>> No. 16534
[] Look interesting. Better take a look.
>> No. 16535
[x] Look interesting. Better take a look.
>> No. 16536
[x] Look interesting. Better take a look.

Someone almost as FABULOUS as Roa? This bears investigation.
>> No. 16537
{X} Look interesting. Better take a look.

Kourin~~
>> No. 16538
[X] Look interesting. Better take a look.

>Someone almost as FABULOUS as Roa? This bears investigation.
Remember when Armstrong "negotiated" with Sig for the whereabouts of the Elrics? Then you probably see where I'm going with this.
>> No. 16539
We're making the moves on her even though we just met her.

Jesus christ, author, slow down. If you get rid of all the conflict in the first posts, your CYOA will be as stale and boring as fix-it-all Ranma fanfiction.
>> No. 16540
[▲] Look interesting. Better take a look.
>> No. 16542
>>16539
Roa just tease her, not flirt with her.
Maybe it's my mistake not describe his feeling better. My apologies.

and I'll probably update tomorrow. I just got back from work and it's now 22.45. Ahh... such a pitiful life binding with work and money. Maybe I should roll back and become the college student again.
>> No. 16548
Okay. Less bitching more writing.
working on it now.
>> No. 16549
File 121755597274.png - (390.58KB , 600x750 , 3xdf.png ) [iqdb]
16549
[x] Look interesting. Better take a look.
-----------------------------------------

You wonder why the crowd gather around him so you decide to check it out.

"Hey Reimu. Who's that guy?"
"Oh. His name is Morichika Rinnosuke, Known as Kourin. He run a junk shop near the forest of magic."


Seems like he is demonstrating some gadgets to the villagers. There's a small person with blue dress and a lab coat with him. He wears a blue cap and have a key strapped to his chest. He has a very fake-looking moustache and sunglasses too. Kinda fishy...

"...now look at this invention! With the power of SCIENCE we manage to create this cutting-edge tools! And look what it can do!"
Kourin link something with the lightbulb. It flare to life and the villager awe in surprise.
"...See?! No need for lantern anymore with the top-of-the-line product from Kourindou! 'Lightbulb' will change your night forever!" When you look closely, that's really a lightbulb. How come they have a lightbulb in magical land?
Kourin continue his advertisement. "All it need is only lightning power! With the help of professor Nito here we manage to capture the lightning in a box! Give him an applause, please!"
The crowd cheer and applause to the small person in lab coat. He bow down with smile, taking all the compliment. You heard him whisper with Kourin.
"Hey, Kourin! It's an electricity, not a lightning!" Hey. That's a girl voice!?
"Gotta dumb it down a bit. They are not that smart, y'know?" He shrug.

"Okay! On to the next one!" He pick up another stuff. Hey. Isn't that chainsaw!?
"With this, Lumberjack will rejoice! just push the button and every man in Gensokyo will bow down to its sheer power! I present you...CHAINSAW!!"

He start it up and slice the nearby tree. it fall down within a seconds.
"Professor Nito's special modification give it more output power than it's previous experimental model! Order it today and you will get one sample product of COCA-COURIN! FOR FREE!"


Reimu is watching his product with curiosity.
"Well, despite the fact that he's kinda over the edge, he is knowledgeable about the other side of the world. You can ask him about stuffs if you want to." She scratch her chin, thinking. "Hmm... I think I have seen that moustache guy somewhere before..."


[] Interact with kourin (specify)
[] Get on with the shopping. Work work.

------------------------------------------
I wish could make a choice more interesting than this... ;_;
>> No. 16550
[] Interact with kourin: "How much for this chainsaw? Gas-powered or electric?"
>> No. 16552
[x] Challenge Kourin to a FABULOUS-off
>> No. 16553
File 121757607935.jpg - (25.26KB , 263x350 , chainsaw carving.jpg ) [iqdb]
16553
[x] "Good merchant! Would you allow a potential customer to test out this invention?"
[x] Take off your shirt; you don't want to get your clothes sweaty.
[x] Use the chainsaw to carve a sculpture out of a tree trunk.
>> No. 16554
[+] "Good merchant! Would you allow a potential customer to test out this invention?"
[+] Take off your shirt; you don't want to get your clothes sweaty.
[+] Use the chainsaw to carve a sculpture out of a tree trunk.
This write-in is completely awesome.
>> No. 16555
[x] "Good merchant! Would you allow a potential customer to test out this invention?"
[x] Take off your shirt; you don't want to get your clothes sweaty.
[x] Use the chainsaw to carve a sculpture out of a tree trunk.

Oh my god I'm the motherfucking Edward Scissorhands Jesus Christ
>> No. 16556
[x] Get on with the shopping. Work work.
>> No. 16557
[x] "Good merchant! Would you allow a potential customer to test out this invention?"
[x] Take off your shirt; you don't want to get your clothes sweaty.
[x] Use the chainsaw to carve a sculpture out of a tree trunk.

ξ・∀・)
>> No. 16558
[X] "Good merchant! Would you allow a potential customer to test out this invention?"
[X] Take off your shirt; you don't want to get your clothes sweaty.
[X] Use the chainsaw to carve a sculpture out of a tree trunk.

Awesome write-in is awesome.
>> No. 16559
Maybe I should consider doing 'write-ins only' like Snake did in GiG. Because your writeins are fucking awesome.

Writing now.
>> No. 16560
File 12176017922.jpg - (57.88KB , 720x821 , violate.jpg ) [iqdb]
16560
>>16559
>Writing now.

Awesome.
>> No. 16561
File 121761137056.jpg - (315.83KB , 682x909 , 3hp4.jpg ) [iqdb]
16561
[X] "Good merchant! Would you allow a potential customer to test out this invention?"
[X] Take off your shirt; you don't want to get your clothes sweaty.
[X] Use the chainsaw to carve a sculpture out of a tree trunk.
-------------------------------------

You just can't watch in silence. the blood of the architect boils in you. It hungers...for arts.


"Pray tell, Good merchant! Would you allow a potential customer to test out this invention?"
You walk to the middle of the gatherings. Kourin heartily greet you.
"And who might you be, My good customer?" He extend his hand to you.
"Roa. Roa Valdamjong."
"Morichika Rinnosuke. Call me Kourin." You two shake hands. After exchange pleasantries, You walk back to Reimu.

"Can you please hold this for me?"
"Huh? hold what?"

You start to pop your buttons, one by one. Your shirt loosen up and let the crowd and Reimu able to see your masculine chest and your six-pack stomach. That's where your time in dormitory's gym paid off. Now everyone will lock their eyes on your fabulous self!

After putting your neatly folded shirt on the stunned Reimu's hand, You get the chainsaw. after starting up and get the feel of the power in your hands you walk to the tree Kourin just cut down earlier. It's perfect for you to create a masterpiece.

Slowly but steady you carve the wood into shape. Spreading your silky back hair and let it glistening with sweat. Kourin, who watch you doing your sculpture on the wood stump, suddenly stand up.


"This is too much, Mister Roa! What you doing have manage to hurt my pride as the (self-proclaimed) manliest and sexiest man in Gensokyo! I have to accept your challenge!"
He flex. With his muscles and Biceps the top of his kimono tearing apart. He looks like a bodybuilding trainer with glasses now. He ask professor Nito for another set of chainsaw, but tough luck. The one you use is the only one around. But Kourin afraid not.

"I will give you a little bit of handicap, mister Roa! I will use this carving tools and beat you in your own game!"
And he gone straight to work on the tree he just cut down with only sharpened iron stake and a hammer.

The two of you competing with the sound of the excited audience around. You try to carve a dragon and it looks promising. But Kourin work at godlike speed with only a simple tool like that. Looks like he is trying to make a goddess of some sort. And Damn, he's good. With the look of it he might be able to outdone you for real.


But Kourin hammer on the stake too hard. It flew away from his hand and is lost somewhere. He begin to panic and hurriedly search for the stake everywhere. The crowd also help him in his search. anyway, this is a chance! You picking up the pace on your sculpture.

But while you're working on it, you found the stake. It's in the pile of shaved wood near you. If Kourin lost the stake, he will probably lose for sure...


[] Hid the stake out of sight. Do whatever it takes to win.
[] Give it back to him. Fair play, right?.


-------------------------------------

Tomorrow is Saturday, Yay! More updates!
>> No. 16562
[] Give it back to him. Fair play, right?.
>> No. 16563
{X} Give it back to him. Fair play, right?

Trickery is not fabulous.
>> No. 16564
[Q] Give it back to him. Fair play, right?. Of course, don't slow yourself down by doing so.
>> No. 16565
[] Give it back to him. Fair play, right?.
>> No. 16566
[x] Give it back to him. Fair play, right?

SO. FABULOUS.
>> No. 16567
[X] Give it back to him. Fair play, right?

This is a contest between men, fought with our hearts. Deceit has no place here.
>> No. 16568
[X] Give it back to him. Fair play, right?
>> No. 16569
File 121762660052.jpg - (19.60KB , 162x246 , 1198268716515.jpg ) [iqdb]
16569
[x] Do you want this stake, Rinnosuke?
[x] That's not like you, Roa. Sure, I'll take it.
>> No. 16570
I can't believe there's a writefag actually using Mannosuke. Awesome.
[+] Give it back to him. Fair play, right?
Win or lose, fair and square. That is the way of a man!
>> No. 16572
Roanon is a gentleman anon.
Writing now.
>> No. 16578
File 121768979394.jpg - (183.40KB , 716x494 , facepalm8bu0.jpg ) [iqdb]
16578
>>16572
Disregards that statement. It is a lie.
I just lost all my updates in an accident PC resets.
I'm now facepalming very hard for not saving it in text file.
Update tomorrow. Goddamnit.
>> No. 16580
File 121769665299.jpg - (64.59KB , 400x639 , 3xdi.jpg ) [iqdb]
16580
[X] Give it back to him. Fair play, right?
------------------------------------


It's a duel between men. Using your burning passion and spirit to clash with each other. You cannot let this trickery forms in your mind. IT'S NOT FABULOUS AT ALL.

Picking up the stake, you walk to the frustrated Kourin.

"Here. Your weapons. Your soul. I bring your burning determination back to its rightful owner!"
"Oh, mister Roa! You are truly man amongst man! Now, let us finish the deed and decide who is the victor!"
"Right away then! Let us see who will triumph over this awesome duel!"

And the two of you walk back to each others unfinished work with the applause from the audience.

Not too long until the two of you finished the sculpture. Yours are Japanese-style dragon entwining around the pillar. Corridor and pillars is your specialty, right? Kourin on the other side just carve...

What the...?! He made a statue of himself!

"What can be more beautiful than abs! None! None I say!"
"Uh... Let the audience decide. I'm not quite sure they think the same." You cannot look Kourin in the eyes while you said this.


After Professor Nito gives the signal, people go gather around the statue as a score. Both of you close the eyes, praying for the vote. But as you got a tap at the shoulder from Professor, You cannot believe it.


All the crowd is gathering around your creations. Kourin only get a gay-looking garment shop owner and a couple of muscular men from the tavern. Professor Nito pat Kourin's shoulder and said.

"Sorry, Kourin. Can't help you there."
And he walk to your side.

Well, that's a flawless victory to you. But you can't truly accept it.
Kourin's work is filled with love. Passion. Ambition. The thing it conveys is moe than it looks. It is an awesome piece of arts but just not in the same way with people's likings.

You decide to walk to Kourin, giving him your vote.

"It's a marvelous arts. I know true arts when I see one, Kourin. Good work."

You make a fist and hold it up in front of you. Kourin, brimming with tears, do the same. Two of the fist touch each other and the two of you automatically say the same word...

"RESPEKT KNUCKLE!"

The audience roars with thunderous applause to the sight of two men, fighting with each others with all they got and through that... the friendship was born.

"As a prize, I'll let you take one of my wares you like. For free, brother!" Kourin whack your shoulder hard which hurts quite a bit.
"Brother?"
"Yes! You are now my sworn brother, Roa! You are a man worthy of that title!" He hug you with a smile plastered on his face. "It's like I can see myself in your eyes!"
"Uh... thanks, bro." Better play along.


There's quite a selection you can get here...


[] \Chainsaw!/
[] The stake and a hammer earlier. You feel some strange potential from it.
[] Light bulb and battery set.
[] Something that looks like a jetpack.
[] Is that .50 Desert Eagle?!

-------------------------------
You just got Kourin as your sworn brother! Rejoice!
>> No. 16581
[] Something that looks like a jetpack.
>> No. 16582
{X} Something that looks like a jetpack.

Fabulously soaring through the sky~
>> No. 16584
You have an... interesting Rinnosuke
>> No. 16586
[x] The stake and a hammer earlier. You feel some strange potential from it.

Architect powers go!
>> No. 16587
[X] The stake and a hammer earlier. You feel some strange potential from it.

Gonna carve me a house.
>> No. 16588
[+] Something that looks like a jetpack.
>> No. 16591
[X] The stake and a hammer earlier. You feel some strange potential from it.
>> No. 16592
>>16580
>"Here. Your weapons. Your soul. I bring your burning determination back to its rightful owner!"
Damn, this was a beautiful line. And I don't even normally like Mannosuke.

Very awesome.
>> No. 16593
[X] The stake and a hammer earlier. You feel some strange potential from it.

LET US CARVE.
>> No. 16594
[X] The stake and a hammer earlier. You feel some strange potential from it.

Tool and weapon? I like it.
>> No. 16595
>>16592 and >>16594 were both me, but now the other two are going to look votespammy. Maybe I should have combined my posts... Oh well.
Onward, carvan gaems!
>> No. 16607
[X] The stake and a hammer earlier. You feel some strange potential from it.
>> No. 16612
>"Here. Your weapons. Your soul. I bring your burning determination back to its rightful owner!"

>"RESPEKT KNUCKLE!"

YES! YES!

[x] \Chainsaw!/
>> No. 16618
Despite the grammar and spelling errors, this scene had me out of my seat. Well done, Kirin, well done.
>> No. 16620
File 121772772333.gif - (86.19KB , 250x188 , knuckles.gif ) [iqdb]
16620
[x] \Chainsaw!/

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YEA!

THIS CYOA MAKES UP FOR THE FAIL THAT AS PLAGUED /shrine/ FOR SO LONG!
>> No. 16626
>>16618
Glad to be of service, sir. I aim to please.
>> No. 16633
[x] \Chainsaw!/

awesome stuff
>> No. 16634
Out on some errands. Update as soon as I get back.
Shouldn't take longer than 7 minutes.
>> No. 16636
[x] \Chainsaw!/

Reimu will ask Roa to chop down some trees for her. I guarantee it.
>> No. 16640
[X] \Chainsaw!/

Chainsaws, the tool of the best architects.
>> No. 16642
[x] The stake and a hammer earlier. You feel some strange potential from it.
>> No. 16649
7 for Stake and 3 for chainsaw. Interesting choice, indeed.
Writing now.
>> No. 16651
[x] The stake and a hammer earlier. You feel some strange potential from it.
-----------------------------------------


You feel something emanating from that stake Kourin use earlier. It's calling out to you. It wants to get taken home.

"I'll take that one." You point at the stake and the hammer.
"Huh? and I thought you are interested in Nitori--- ahem... Professor Nito's modified chainsaw." Kourin said. "But never mind. Even if it's just a normal stake and hammer I just borrow from blacksmith over there, if you want it you can have it brother."

You start to have a second thought when Kourin gave you the stake and hammer. Chainsaw is cool, right? The feeling of rumbling power is still fresh in your hands. But no use crying over what-ifs. You believe that tools hold some strange potential.

You walking back to the crowd to get your shirt back from Reimu. Huh? She's not here... You start looking around when someone tap your shoulder.

"Hey."
"Oh, hey. Where have you been? Let's go shopping then. Sorry to waste your time, Reimu."
"No need for that." Reimu shove the bag full of groceries on your face. "It's done already."
You suddenly feel guilty. You just enjoy yourself battling with Rinnosuke when Reimu do the work.
"I know what you thinking, mister gentleman. No need to apologize me. I just can't stand watching this idiocy and decide to make use of my time." Reimu snaps at Kourin and starts walking back to the shrine without looking back. Damn, Now you feel your guilty doubled.

Hurriedly following the Miko, you begin your trip back to the shrine. You only have yourself to blame for not able to take a village tour and have a good time with Reimu. But instead of that, you get yourself a sworn brother. Don't know if that's good or not, though...


----------------------------------------------
Continue tomorrow. Monday. Need to sleep early for work, etc.
I think I will have some free time at the office today. So yeah. Expect updates.
>> No. 16664
File 121782574463.jpg - (187.92KB , 599x899 , 3hz5.jpg ) [iqdb]
16664
(continue.)
---------------------------------------------


You hurried your steps to and finally reach the shrine before nightfall. To your surprise, Reimu is not tired at all from somewhat lengthy trip back. Looks like she float instead of walking. Maybe you can do that too, living in a magical land and all...


After setting the bag in the kitchen, you come crashing and rolling down on the wooden floor of the front porch. Whee~ The ground is cool and you feel like to just lie down here and drift off to sleep...


Shit. Can't do that. Even it's so nice here you can't manage to fall asleep.


Lying on your back while watching the sun slowly disappears from the edge of the mountain is really beautiful. How long since the last time you stop and enjoy the Scenery? The city life really dulls your mind. its every day's life is always fast-paced. No time to stop and just relax. Now, just sitting here doing nothing might cost you a million of income if you are the top-notch businessman. But that said businessman won't have a luxury of watching this beautiful sunset without worry of anything.

...Being in this place is better than having a million dollar in your pocket, you think.


"Yo. watching sunset?"

It's Reimu. She is holding two can of beer. She put it on your neck and you feel its freezing cold runs through your body.

"Yup. It's great."
"What's great? a sunset scenery or the beer?"
"Both."

Reimu sitting besides you. There's a little change in her outfit. Looks like she detached her sleeves and now left only sleeveless miko outfit. Pretty comfortable, you might add. She look more relaxed, more feminine. That suddenly makse you recognize her as a girl, not a megabitch. Have her sitting this close make you blushes a little. maybe that's because the alcohol.

"What are you doing back there, Reimu?" You start the small talk.
"Just heating up the curry. Suika and Mima already eat. I don't want to cook just for two of us so... yeah."
"uh-huh..."

Without anything meaningful to talk about, you two just sat together, drinking beer and watch the sun disappears and replaced with a dimly lit stars. The moon slowly visible to your eyes. Full moon is coming up.

"Guess I'll just wait in the kitchen. Will get someone to call you when its ready." Reimu finally stand up and take her leave. Left only you dangling around doing nothing.


It's getting dark now... something might approaching from the wood. They said full moon is the power of most Youkai, right?...


[] Sit there, enjoy the cool wind.
[] Go take a bath. you're stick with sweat from that duel earlier.
[] Help Reimu with her chores.
[] Take a walk around the shrine.
[] Take a walk inside the shrine.

------------------------------------------

Okay. I'll give you obvious hints here because I don't want you to miss certain character.
Sit there is Forest encounter. Mystia or Rumia.
Bath is... no. I won't tell you this one.
Help Reimu is obvious.
Take a walk around the shrine will take you to Suika.
Take a walk inside the shrine will get you Mima.

Oh, and you probably wants to think about tomorrow's schedule too.
>> No. 16665
[] Take a walk inside the shrine.

MIMA
>> No. 16666
[x] Take a walk inside the shrine.

BEWBAGE.
>> No. 16667
[X] Go take a bath. you're stick with sweat from that duel earlier.

It could even be a boat!
>> No. 16668
[] Take a walk inside the shrine.
>> No. 16669
[x] Take a walk inside the shrine.

DO WANT BUSTY GHOST.
>> No. 16670
[x] Take a walk inside the shrine.
>> No. 16671
[z] Take a walk inside the shrine.

Mima Routen gaems.
>> No. 16672
[x] Take a walk inside the shrine.
>> No. 16673
[ ] Take a walk inside the shrine.
>> No. 16676
> [] Go take a bath. you're stick with sweat from that duel earlier.
The mention of the duel sends a shiver up my spine about choosing this.

[X] Sit there, enjoy the cool wind.
But I'm still going to go against the tide. Ruffle gaem~
>> No. 16677
[ ] Take a walk inside the shrine.

A nice relaxing walk, followed by finding an evil spirit.
>> No. 16678
[ ] Take a walk inside the shrine.
>> No. 16682
No love for the flat loli? (;_;)
>> No. 16683
>>16682

Next time. Now start your writans.
>> No. 16690
Girls are writing. Please wait warmly until it's ready.
>> No. 16691
File 121784147850.jpg - (268.25KB , 1280x960 , 1214505794651.jpg ) [iqdb]
16691
She waited for you, anon.
>> No. 16692
>>16691

B-b-but Mima's a ghost! She can't die of old age!
YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME, GROENIG!
>> No. 16694
File 121784863350.jpg - (104.67KB , 237x639 , 3ybe.jpg ) [iqdb]
16694
[x] Take a walk inside the shrine.
------------------------------------

Staying outside is not good for your health. You might catch a cold that way. And maybe end up being abducted by some random youkai, too. Better not take the risk.

Decide to randomly walk inside the shrine's corridor just to pass time, You walking with no destination in mind.
The shrine at this hour is quite dark. Walking aimlessly proves dangerous. You stumble over lots of stuff that has been lying scattered on the ground. You guess either Suika or Chen have left a mess for you to handle. You constantly pick up tie miscellaneous items on the ground and going to dump it somewhere, probably sitting room. But this darkness is really troublesome. Wonder if the ghost gonna pop out anytime soon...


"BOO!"


Mima suddenly sprang out from ceiling and get the full load of random stuffs trowing at her. By you, of course. Good thing that she's a ghost. The stuff just flew pass her unharmed.

"Goddamnit Mima! You nearly gave me a heart attack!" Speak of the devil. Thought about ghost, ghost appears.
"I'll be glad if you did. You can join me being a ghost then~"
"Anyway, you need something from me Mima?" You start picking up the scattered stuffs.
"Yeah. How about a drink?"

Mima pull off the liquor from her robe. It's Johnnie's walker Blue label. Goddamnit that's really expensive stuff!

"Where do you get that?! It's a high-class liquor that hard to come by, you know?!"
"From Kourin, boy." Mima state it matter-of-factly. "He want me to give it to Reimu but I decide to keep it myself. Pretty neat, huh?"
"That's stealing!"
"Hell yes I am. I'm evil spirits, y'know? gotta act like one." Mima produce a set of glass out of thin air. "So boy, you're in or not?"


[] "Free alcohol accompanying with beautiful lady? I'm always in."
[] "I'm not drinking, Mima. But I'll keep you company."
[] "You should return that to Reimu and drink together, all of us."


------------------------------------------
ITT writer stalling technique.
You can select anything. What differs is amount of point you got.
>> No. 16695
[X] "You should return that to Reimu and drink together, all of us."

The more, the merrier~
>> No. 16696
This thread seems fairly active....

Need to catch up here, haven't read any /shrine/ stuff since I moved and lost my internet. Anyone gotta link to archives that I can pick up from? Preferably for all of the local LAs, hunting down each thread I need is going to be a hassel so I'm hoping for an easier way.
>> No. 16698
>>16696
http://anontouhouvnproject.makeforum.org/post343.html#343
>> No. 16699
[] "Free alcohol accompanying with beautiful lady? I'm always in."
>> No. 16700
[x] "Free alcohol accompanying with beautiful lady? I'm always in."
>> No. 16701
[x] "Free alcohol accompanying with beautiful lady? I'm always in."

Hell yeah, drinking with Mima sounds good.
>> No. 16702
[Q] "Free alcohol accompanying with beautiful lady? I'm always in."

Mima route! Must have!
>> No. 16703
[x] "Free alcohol accompanying with beautiful lady? I'm always in."
>> No. 16704
[x] "Free alcohol accompanying with beautiful lady? I'm always in."
[x] "Personally though, I'm of the opinion that all blends are shit; I don't care what color the label is. You want to impress Roa, next time you lift some single-malt."
>> No. 16705
>>16704

Agreeing while insulting her choice in booze? That's not right.

[x] "Free alcohol accompanying with beautiful lady? I'm always in."
>> No. 16706
[x] "Free alcohol accompanying with beautiful lady? I'm always in."
>> No. 16707
[] "Free alcohol accompanying with beautiful lady? I'm always in."
>> No. 16708
[+] "Free alcohol accompanying with beautiful lady? I'm always in."
>> No. 16712
[x] "Beautiful alcohol accompanying with free lady? I'm always in."

Switchen games.
>> No. 16718
>>16712
You're not supposed to suggest that a woman is easy.

Even if she is.
>> No. 16723
>>16712
>>16718

You think Mima is easy? Think again, pal.
Obvious winner. Writing now.
>> No. 16724
>>16723
Maybe not in here, but in all the other LAs she's looser than Aya.
>> No. 16726
Mima can't be easy, because Mima is always the aggressor. To Mima you are the easy.
>> No. 16727
Fuck this shit.
I lost all my update for this part. TWICE.
Update delayed due to writer's stupidity.
>> No. 16735
>>To Mima you are the easy.

And then anon was a ghost's bitch.
>> No. 16739
File 121792356484.jpg - (16.75KB , 311x350 , jowalbl1l_4.jpg ) [iqdb]
16739
[x] "Free alcohol accompanying with beautiful lady? I'm always in."
-------------------------------------------------------------------


"You still need to ask?" You take the glass from her. "Free alcohol accompanying with beautiful lady? I'm always in."
"Oh hoh ho~ That's more like it!"

Drinking right here and blocking the passageway is not really a good choice. So you decide to leave the mess as it is and look for another comfy place to sit. Good thing that your room is close by so you gather the glass and bottle and move inside, opening the door for Mima as a gentleman would. But as if to mess with you, Mima sneer at you and just phase through the wall. Oh you cheeky Mima you.

Mima sits across you. To your surprise, She somehow changed into more revealing robe. The skirt have a high-cut up to her thigh, giving you a pleasant view of her underwear as she shift her leg. Nice.

"Cheers!" Mima pour you a glass full of liquor and raise hers high.
"Cheers." You did the same and both of you drink it all in one shot.
but by the time the liquor gone past your mouth, you realize that Gensokyo have no mixer. The alcohol burning your throat and make you feel hazy all of a sudden. Damn. This stuffs is strong. It's supposed to be drinking slowly, not gulping it down like a water.

"How was it, boy?" Mima pours herself another. "Enjoying Gensokyo so far?"
"Pretty much. I've done numerous things I won't have a chance to do in my world." The thought of dueling with Rinnosuke comes to mind. You quickly brush it off. "There's much to explore, much to know, much to see. I want to experienced them all."
"Heh. Just try not to get yourself killed." Mima pour another glass. "Youkai and Ghost roams the night here."
"Oh..." You think about your encounter with Rumia. If you make a bad move back then you would be dead by now. Hmm... some strange feelings tell you that you already did. Never mind that.
"So what's the occasion?" You ask her.
"Does one needsh a reasun to drink nowadays huh, kid?" Mima crawling on four to you and poke your nose with her index finger. "I drink when I feelsh like it."

You didn't notice Mima that she's been drinking non-stop until now. You just have one glass and feel some alcohol rushing to your head right now. Mima, on the other hand, Drink at least four glasses already.

"Hey Mima. Maybe you want to slow down."
"Wat?! I'm not drunk! How can the ghost drunksh, you idiot?!" Mima snaps back, waving the liquor bottle around.
"Well you certainly are." You know it. Mima is drunk and is starts to sound funny.
"Thatsh because you didn't drink!"


Mima jump at you and trying to pin you down on the floor. You got caught by this surprise attack and being hold down with Mima on top of you. She push you down with her left hand while her right is trying to shove the bottle into your mouth. You struggle a bit and the bottle slips out of her hand, pouring the rest of it onto your body.

"Aww... what a waste!" Mima pout. "You decline my hoshpitality?"
"it's not like that! It's because you jump on me all of a sudden!"
"Hmm... there's some left..."
Mima's face is getting closer to yours. Closer, closer...


"...I'd better drink it all."


She lick your neck, lapping the liquor that stains your shirt and body. She keep licking and lapping her tongue along your neck and continue to drift lower and lower. Her enormous bosom is pushing against your chest and her bare thighs is riding your leg. Her skin feels a little bit colder than average person. But, the feeling of her tits pressing against you is the real deal.


As you trying to figure out what to do, Your mind races---


[] Stay still. Enjoy the sensation.
[] Take initiative. The hunt is on.
[] Push her away. This is alcohol's doing, not Mima!


---------------------------------------------------------------
After rewriting this scene for three times, I think it's getting better from the first one.
>> No. 16740
[] Stay still. Enjoy the sensation.

shows interest in Mima but without looking bad
>> No. 16741
[+] Take initiative.
[+] Get a mouthful of alcohol, then kiss her, feeding her the liquor by mouth.
Time to play, Mima~
>> No. 16743
{X} Stay still. Enjoy the sensation.

hooray.jpg
>> No. 16744
[] Stay still. Enjoy the sensation.
>> No. 16746
[X] Stay still. Enjoy the sensation.

These precious moments~
>> No. 16747
[X] Stay still. Enjoy the sensation.
>> No. 16748
[x] Stay still. Enjoy the sensation.
>> No. 16749
[X] Stay still. Enjoy the sensation.
>> No. 16753
File 121796945817.jpg - (103.11KB , 560x750 , 1217967749120.jpg ) [iqdb]
16753
GENTLEMEN.
>> No. 16756
[x] WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING YOU MOTHERFUKER!
>> No. 16759
Updates?
>> No. 16763
File 121799541794.jpg - (187.38KB , 620x842 , b886649a24b31e5ea197727a87c5db8d.jpg ) [iqdb]
16763
>>16759
Sorry, Sir. Not today.
I'm very busy with work and cannot write update for the time being.
Maybe I could write it out when I get back home or something. But yeah, the vote is obvious so you already know what will win.
>> No. 16787
writing.
>> No. 16788
File 121803885683.jpg - (198.55KB , 640x480 , 3x12.jpg ) [iqdb]
16788
[X] Stay still. Enjoy the sensation.
---------------------------------------


You decide that silence is golden. Do nothing and just let Mima do her things is probably the best idea. And on top of that, you feel good letting her do that too.


Mima's delicate finger starting to unbutton you one by one, slowly. Her tongue is running along your skin like a kitten licking a milk from the bowl. The sensation of her warm tongue spreads over your skin as it touch you. She continue to drift slower, from your neck, navel, chest, down to your stomach. Your shirt is kinda hard to undress so instead of slowly unbutton your shirt, Mima rips the rest off.

"Uh... Mima. I think it's kinda..."
"Shut up."

Her commanding tone suggest you to shut the fuck up and stay still. Mima is working on your belt, but with her eyes unfocused she is having a hard time.


"What are you doing Mima!" It's starting to get troublesome now if she don't stop, you might do something...
"Imma doing indecent things, silly!" Mima answer back with a scowl. "Now shut up and lemme unfasten this!"


"Hey, Roa! Dinner is ready------!?"


It's Reimu.
She open the sliding door to your room and what she saw is Mima on top of you trying to pull your pants down with the room filled with alcohol. And you are half naked.


Everything seems to stop.


[] Time for write-ins, Anonymous. Make me proud.
>> No. 16789
[X] "Well. Fuck?"
>> No. 16791
[x]Shoo Reimu out of the room: "We're kinda busy right now. Adult stuff."
[x]"Oh, by the way... you can join if you want."

Threesome fuck yeah.
>> No. 16792
[x] "We're discussing penises. Would you like to join?"
>> No. 16797
[x] "fgsfds"
>> No. 16798
[] Anemia Option
>> No. 16799
[x] Don't move or say anything, just stare at Reimu like she just ran-over your dog until she leaves.

Saying anything automatically implies you're doing something wrong, which you're not. Reimu will sublimate her embarrassment into rage if you give her that opportunity.

If you stonewall her she can't do anything but blush and shut the door.
>> No. 16802
[X] Don't move or say anything, just stare at Reimu like she just ran-over your dog until she leaves.

A nice, long glare. I like this. Get her to leave.
>> No. 16807
File 121804343971.jpg - (59.45KB , 640x480 , Vikings058_jpg.jpg ) [iqdb]
16807
>>16799

My confidence in my own vote idea has been swayed by another superior one.

I have lost, I'm sorry Kirin.
>> No. 16808
[X] Don't move or say anything, just stare at Reimu like she just ran-over your dog until she leaves
>> No. 16809
[Q] Don't move or say anything, just stare at Reimu like she just ran over your dog until she leaves.

Nice. And we didn't even do anything!
>> No. 16810
{X} Don't move or say anything, just stare at Reimu like she just ran over your dog until she leaves.
>> No. 16811
[X] Don't move or say anything, just stare at Reimu like she just ran-over your dog until she leaves
>> No. 16813
[x] Don't move or say anything, just stare at Reimu like she just ran-over your dog until she leaves
>> No. 16814
File 121805384955.png - (488.22KB , 501x977 , 1215923158922.png ) [iqdb]
16814
Our response to her arrival.
>> No. 16815
[+] Don't move or say anything, just stare at Reimu like she just ran-over your dog until she leaves
Nice. No point in acting like we've done anything wrong - this is all nice and consensual, especially on Mima's part.
If anything, she's in the wrong for barging in and interrupting like that. If she's not gonna join in, she should just toddle off and wait her turn.
>> No. 16817
[+] Don't move or say anything, just stare at Reimu like she just ran-over your dog until she leaves
>> No. 16819
>>16814

I'm not sure why, but this tripfag makes me rage.
>> No. 16821
>>16819

Maybe because he reads some of the shitty stories and skips over some of the better ones?

Then again, nobody can read everything on touhouproject.
>> No. 16822
>>16821
Really~?
>> No. 16823
>>16822

Really.
>> No. 16825
>>16819
justasplanned.jpg
>> No. 16826
>>16821
>>Maybe because he reads some of the shitty stories and skips over some of the better ones?

Also, I read what grabs my interest - writefag powerlevels are arbitrary. I've posted in most of the CYOAs at one point or another.
>> No. 16828
UPDATE
>> No. 16829
>>16828
Don't kill me! I will update! Please, spare me and my children!

on serious note, I have an appointment today and next update is quite long, so you probably don't want me to rush it out while I'm worrying about getting there in time, right?
TL;DR: Update delayed due to IRL stuffs.
>> No. 16836
>>16821
>Then again, nobody can read everything on touhouproject.

I think I've read almost everything: LAE, Captain Reisen, the short one with Aldrin, Touhou: Taste the Rainbow, Gunman in Gensokyo, ~afterthought~, SDM:LA, Saguya's LA, all of YAF's stuff (AAA, TS 1-4, CoMN, +sidestories), Forest LA, Gensokyo land saga, Nightshade's LA, the new 'dapper' Eientei LA, Spirit within, BC/BCR, AoD, HLA, GA:SD, MiG(1&2), WUiG, RAaN, OWT, TAiG, OSOTB, Pirates of Gensokyo, FUG, FUiG, the new one in shrine, YM:LA, SCIENCE!, and Shikigami's life, of Dr. Dojin's sidestories, and *scorn*'s sidestories.

I should say that I don't like all of them, but I do read them sometimes. And yes, I counted dropped/finished stories.
>> No. 16842
File 121812434082.jpg - (89.49KB , 473x343 , 3zcf.jpg ) [iqdb]
16842
[+] Don't move or say anything, just stare at Reimu like she just ran-over your dog until she leaves
______________________________________________________


You didn't do anything wrong, right? So you don't have anything to feel guilty for. You just let the situation solve itself by using silence. It works with Mima, why not Reimu?

Reimu is the one who act first. She break away from the sight of you and Mima and just slam the door shut. You heard her hurried footsteps echoed through the hallway and followed by a loud crash. Looks like she tripped.

You turn your gaze to Mima, the one who is straddling on your chest just now. She's looking at the doorway where Reimu was earlier, and left a long sigh.

"...That's it for today." Mima said. "Not in the mood."

And with that, Mima stand up and tidy her cloth. With a spin she changed her outfit back to her normal, dry one.

"Sorry to leave you hangin' boy. Just go fap or something." And she walk through the wall and out of your sight.


What the hell?


You are left alone with a raging erection which cannot settle down. In the room smell like alcohol and a scattered glasses and bottle. This is frustrating. How can Mima do this to you?! Teasing you like that and just left! How irresponsible! You made a mental note to get her back as soon as you meet her again. Let the boobinite know Roa's wrath!


You left your alcohol-reeking room with anger. Walking past the living room with a single plate of curry on the table without stopping. You feel you want to kick some hole into the paper sliding door to ease your rage but think it's stupid to vent anger on an innocent object. They didn't do anything wrong, right.

Well, come to think of it... No one is really wrong on this one. But Mima.


"Goddamnit Mima." You curse in silence.

You search your pocket for a lighter and a cigarette, but found nothing. Damn. You forgot you already quit it since year 3 in your uni.


Trying to calm yourself down, you close your eyes and just lie down on the cold wooden floor. Damn. If that Reimu didn't barge in...


"Heya."


It's Suika. You didn't spend the time with her much today.


"What's the matter? Everyone's strange. Reimu, Mima and You. Something happen?"


[] Tell her nothing. She shouldn't know.
[] Tell her the truth. [sub option]
=== Tell her all.
=== Tel her, but leaving Mima undressing you and all that aside.
=== Tell her, leaving entire Mima encounter aside.
[] Lie. Make up something to ease her mind.

----------------------------------------------

Welcome back, YAF.
>> No. 16845
[x] Tell her the truth.
=== Tell her all.
=== In an utter dispassionate manner.
=== Mention that you're upset now even though you don't feel guilty of anything
[x] Ask Suika if Mima does that lot
[x] Got eat the kitchen to eat the meal Reimu prepared
>> No. 16847
File 121812998658.gif - (52.99KB , 420x337 , 121812990553.gif ) [iqdb]
16847
[x] Tell her the truth.
=== Tell her all.
=== In an utter dispassionate manner.
=== Mention that you're upset now even though you don't feel guilty of anything
[x] Ask Suika if Mima does that lot
[x] Go to the kitchen to eat the meal Reimu prepared

Mima was hot, Roa must be dying to get his sperms out now. But no, don't dump them on the oni, it may backfire.
>> No. 16852
[x] Tell her the truth.
=== Tell her all.
=== In an utter dispassionate manner.
=== Mention that you're upset now even though you don't feel guilty of anything
[x] Ask Suika if Mima does that lot
[x] Got eat the kitchen to eat the meal Reimu prepared
>> No. 16855
>> [x] Got eat the kitchen to eat the meal Reimu prepared

Seriously guys, watch the typo.
>> No. 16858
[x] Tell her the truth.
=== Tell her all.
=== In an utter dispassionate manner.
=== Mention that you're upset now even though you don't feel guilty of anything
[x] Ask Suika if Mima does that lot
[x] Go eat the kitchen to the meal Reimu prepared
>> No. 16862
So are we

[] Tell Suika everything.
>> No. 16868
[x] Tell her the truth.
=== Tell her all.
=== In an utter dispassionate manner.
=== Mention that you're upset now even though you don't feel guilty of anything
[x] Ask Suika if Mima does that lot
[x] Go to the kitchen to eat the meal Reimu prepared
>> No. 16872
>>16836
Damn, just like me, but even moreso.
>> No. 16873
>[x] Ask Suika if Mima does that lot
is it "[x] Ask Suika if Mima does that a lot"?
please clarify.
>> No. 16879
Roa: "<tells everything that happened to Suika>"
Suika: "That sucks."
Roa: "Tell me bout it. Does she do that a lot?"
Suika: "Mima? Heck yes, he does that to every guy she met."
Roa: "What a slut."
Suika: "She is. She's a fucking dirty whore and better off dead."

*hides inside a closet from anons' wrath*

DON'T KILL ME! THAT WAS JUST AN EXAMPLE!
>> No. 16884
>>16879

so random XD
>> No. 16885
>>16879

what the fuck
>> No. 16889
File 121820101921.jpg - (33.11KB , 257x300 , 95-643.jpg ) [iqdb]
16889
>>please clarify.
Kirin asked for clarification so I gave her one, and an example's worth is more than a wall of intimidating descriptive texts.

>>...he does that to every guy she met."
By the way, it's she, not he.
>> No. 16891
>>16889
please stop posting, you are terrible
>> No. 16892
>>16873
Should be. I didn't even notice the "a" was missing.
>> No. 16895
File 121820303212.jpg - (33.26KB , 389x292 , point1.jpg ) [iqdb]
16895
>>16891
*facepalms*

Sorry. I didn't notice it was about the a, not about that Kirin didn't understand what the choice meant.

I'm going to lay off my posts from now on, gosh I failed hard.
>> No. 16897
>>16895
>*facepalms*
>gosh I failed hard

Yes, yes you did.
>> No. 16898
>>16895
>*facepalms*
>> No. 16899
Okay. I got all the data I need.
Writing now.
>> No. 16905
File 121821215470.jpg - (42.01KB , 256x256 , 3kx0.jpg ) [iqdb]
16905
[x] Tell her the truth.
=== Tell her all.
=== In an utter dispassionate manner.
=== Mention that you're upset now even though you don't feel guilty of anything
[x] Ask Suika if Mima does that lot
[x] Go to the kitchen to eat the meal Reimu prepared
------------------------------------


"Well, Reimu found me and Mima in an awkward position. That's all." you sigh.

"Awkward position?" Suika ask you further.
"It's a long story."
"Fire away. I have time to kill!"

Suika come sitting next to you, resting her head on her hands. Her eye lights up with interests in your kinky adventure story.

You start from meeting Mima, and continue to the drink and about Mima suddenly doing 'stuffs' without your consent. Can't say you don't want it though. Staying still counts as permission to go, you think. You calmly said all of the stories to Suika without any feelings. Like talking about someone else entirely.

"...yeah. And that's all about it." You finished your story with a sigh again. "It's look like I'm the one at fault here, but no. I don't feel guilty at all. She did that by herself, right? I'm just... pissed. Upset. Kind of unsettling."
"Because she didn't finished the job?"
"Yeah."

Suika is troubled. She truly show concerns about your problem. Well, You're not gonna ask Suika to 'finish the job' for sure. She's too pure to be used like that. But to think she is thinking hard for your sake, you feel kind of elated.


"Well, Roa. I don't know how to help you with your problems, but..."

Suika move closer to you and lift your head up from the wooden floor. You feel your head resting on something soft and warm. Looking up, You can see Suika's face surrounded by a Sparkle of Gensokyo's starry sky. She stroke your hair which is resting on her lap tenderly.

"...I know that doing this will make your worry disappears."


It feels like your heart is fulfilled. The hollow void in your soul is being replaced with something warm and peaceful. It's so nice you just want to sleep right here and now. As if she can read your mind, she said...


"You can stay like that as long as you like. I don't mind."


[] Sleep.
[] Don't sleep.


----------------------------------------------
"Ask Suika if Mima does that lot" and "Go to the kitchen to eat the meal Reimu prepared" will be done if you choose not to sleep. But please note that your room is not in the best shape right now and Roa is quite tired from the duel too.
>> No. 16908
[x] Sleep.
>> No. 16910
[X] Sleep.

This is a good place to do it.
>> No. 16913
{?} Sleep.

Motherly Suika?
>> No. 16914
[] Don't sleep.
>> No. 16915
[x] Sleep.

That's so sweet. Suika is the best.
>> No. 16917
>>16914
ಠ_ಠ
>> No. 16920
[x] Sleep.
>> No. 16924
[x] Don't sleep.

Eating the meal will leave Reimu with no justifiable reason to be pissed at you tomorrow.
>> No. 16925
>>16915
>That's so sweet. Suika is the best.

Listen to this man and break yourself free from boobinite's grasp, Anon! Pettan is the best!
>> No. 16927
[x] Sleep.

Screw Reimu, sleeping with Suika's nice.
>> No. 16929
>>16925

You dare defy Her Greatness's Glorious Bewbage?

Die, traitor.
>> No. 16932
>She's too pure to be used like that.
Like hell. She's a perpetually-drunk loli in Japan, with centuries of living under her belt.
Besides, the words "oni" and "pure" are diametrically opposed.

Not to say that's a bad thing, mind you. Experience is good.

Anyway, votin'.
[+] Don't sleep.
[+] Don't try to get up, either. This is nice.

If Mima gets pissy about it, she's got no right to complain. She's the one who left Roa with blue balls, whereas Suika offered alcohol, an open ear, and kindness.
>> No. 16933
>>16927
>Screw Reimu

That's the plan.

[x] Do not sleep
>> No. 16934
[x] Sleep
>> No. 16935
[x] Don't sleep.
[x] Play with Suika's horns.
>> No. 16938
File 121827477282.jpg - (669.85KB , 972x1261 , 1213552.jpg ) [iqdb]
16938
>>16925
Ah, but I didn't mean romantically. She's definitely not my type. I just think she'd be a wonderful friend to have.
>> No. 16944
Wow. Don't sleep got beaten by one points!
Comfy Suika lap then. Writing.
>> No. 16945
File 121830100966.jpg - (410.37KB , 800x600 , chainnnns.jpg ) [iqdb]
16945
[x] Sleep.
-----------------------------------------


It feels good resting your head in her comfy lap. With Suika stroking your hair slowly in rhythm it make you feel even more drowsy.

Your consciousness fades before you able to hear what Suika said just before you sleep.

-----------------------


It's that disturbing darkness again. Bah, you hate it. But you expected it before because if the person in chains, Potemkin, said so. Look like he can be seen only in your dreams. No doubt now that he exist. Somewhere inside you.

Without any direction in mind, you start walking toward the darkness enveloping you. Not too long until you find a series of chain which restraint the man in the middle from moving.


Huh...? It's not a man anymore.


The person in question is now a girl in full-clad kimono. She's Asian. With a long, black hair. Just like yours. Her eyes are still red like a bloody ruby which is still the same as last time, but now she have no physical resemblance of that burly tanned guy you meet earlier.


"Potemkin? Is that you?"
"I am~" She said in a playful manner. "Well I saw you nearly getting raped by that Mima ghost. So, I think I want to tease you a bit by choosing this form. Nice, isn't it?"
"Um... yeah." You are still confused to form a coherent response.
"What? Not arousing enough? or you prefer western clothing? or you don't like long hair?"
The girl move her leg apart and sit in more alluring pose, give you a chance to see her black panties.

"Hey, wait... You can shapeshift?!" You ask.
"Hell yes I can. I have no physical form or whatever. In your dream I can take any form I want to be." She simply answered your question like it's a general knowledge.
"So, you are here, sitting in my head, watching me doing all that stuffs?"
"Correct."
"And... you know everything about me?"
"Since you turned 18. I know everything about you. The university you study, the arcade you always go after the class, the convenient store that you terrorize them with one-yen coins. I even know how often you fap~" She chuckles at her own idea. "So no need to tell me about that Hakurei kid and stuffs. I already knew."


Well, You think she cannot use the name "Potemkin" anymore. That name make you think about a brown giant testosterone-filled man with a huge gauntlet. What should be her new name?


[] <Enter name>
[] Interact with her.<Specify>

-------------------------------------------
Ask anything you want. No limit in number of choices here. Fire away, Anon.
>> No. 16948
File 121830371170.jpg - (480.32KB , 799x597 , 1218134628420.jpg ) [iqdb]
16948
>>16945

[x] <Enter name>

Player 2.
WHY IS SO BLUE?
>> No. 16951
[X] New name: Zero

As in Shadow Zero. Those little shapeshifter things.

[X] "Am I really so fabulous that you changed your form, just to have sex with me? That's sweet."
>> No. 16953
[X] Siegfried Badman
>> No. 16955
[X] I-No
>> No. 16956
File 121831026036.jpg - (10.91KB , 320x240 , 0001yhpa.jpg ) [iqdb]
16956
[x] Pharos

Time does not wait. It delivers us all to the same end.
>> No. 16957
[x] Yuno

like Yuno she knows what we do 24/7, and that cannot be changed
>> No. 16960
[x] <I-No>
[x] "You're such a tease, voice-in-my-head."
[x] "Let's get down to brass tacks: What are you?"
[x] "Why are you in my head?"
[x] "What do you want from me?"
[x] "What's the deal with this currency exchange ability?"
>> No. 16969
>>16960
Roa's supposed to be kinda familiar to Potemkin already.

(deliberate attempt of trying out the tripcode)
>> No. 16970
Confirm "I-no"? [Y/N]
Note: all the question to her will be applied in next thread regardless of number of votes. More like a Q&A session with her.
>> No. 16973
File 12183525987.jpg - (59.39KB , 704x791 , 121639592952.jpg ) [iqdb]
16973
>>16970
[x] Yes

Now get back to work, nigger.
>> No. 16974
>>16973
Nigger is getting back to work.
>> No. 16975
File 121835958180.jpg - (78.85KB , 500x750 , ino2vc6.jpg ) [iqdb]
16975
[x] <I-No>
[X] Lots of questions.
-------------------------------------------

"Oh hoh ho... Am I really so fabulous that you changed your form, just to have sex with me? That's sweet."

"Not really." She shrug. "Like I can do anything in this state. But if you prefer bondage I'm sure I can satisfy you to some extent."
Well, she's literally chained up from head to toe. It's gonna be difficult if you really want to do it.
"You're such a tease, I-no."
"So I'm I-no now? Why not Potemkin anymore, hm?"
"Because, as obvious as captain obvious, I like you in female form more."
"Alright. No prob, man. I'll stay in this appearance when I'm talking to you, 'kay?" I-no move a little and the chain in her arm disappear. But instead, more is binding her body and the leg.
"That must be troublesome, being chained up like that." You said.
"I can move the chain to another part of my body, though. Like right now my arm is kinda stiff so I transfer the chain there to another part instead." She wave her now free arm as she speak.

This girl is sch a mystery. She resides in your head, know everything you know or did, and on top of that, talking to you inside your own dream. This demands explanation. You sit down cross-legged in front of her.

"so...Let's get down to brass tacks." You said it in the most serious tone you can do. "What are you?"
"Long story or short story?"
"Long, please."
"Alright. Haah~ I hate to explain long stuffs." I-no thinking a bit, and begin her story.


"I'm a goddess."
"WUT?!"
"I really am." Her seriousness in her eyes indicate that this is no kidding. "I was a minor goddess here in Gensokyo. My story is boring so let's leave it at that. Next, I somehow find a way out of Gensokyo and I decide to take a tour of the other side of the border. And, Samurai are cool, that stuffs, and uh... yeah. I became mortal and start a family. I died, my will and power is passed to my descendant. Blah blah blah. And then you..."

She stop to summon a glass of water out of thin air and sip it to ease her parched throat.

"...you came along. Your mother are my descendant and married with your father. You should start doing bizarre stuff when you was a kid like my other descendant did, and I think your father decide to lock that power deep within you. Namely, locking me up. So that you can live a normal life." I-no tugged the chain on her leg. "When I fully awaken in your 18th birthday, I'm being chained up like this. I'm very pissed and want to kick that bastard who have done this to me. But I can't do that. My power is too weak. I can't even approach you in your dream like I did just now."
"So, that's why you are in my head?" You try to confirm. "Because you are always there? locking up like this?"
"Correct. And because you bring me back to Gensokyo, the magic in the air around you is restoring my power back in a slow but steady rate and I can talk to you in your own dream like this. Just wait a while longer and I can talk to you when you are awake too, I think."

"So, miss goddess... What exactly do you want me to do?"
"Do nothing. Just happily strolling around Gensokyo as you please. Time will restore my power back and I'll be able to get rid of these awful chain off of me! Ack! It hurts, y'know? it's metal and it's clamping around my delicate skin!"

I-no pout. It's a shame you can't do anything to make her comfortable.

"Oh... and another thing. If you can find a way to take a mana inside of you, I should be able to get out faster." She wink to you, grinning. "You know how to get mana, right? in 'that' way, if you know what I'm talking about."

is this girl just suggest you to go hunt for mana potion? It's the only thing you can think of.
"You lost me."

I-no still have that evil grin on her face. "You're lying. You know what I'm talking about."
Yes you know. Mana potion right?... Right?


"So... What's the deal with this currency exchange ability?"
"Oh, it's because of you and your silly hobby! You use your inherited power A.K.A. MY power to strengthen your imagination. And because of that, It's become your power. Cannot be changed, cannot be removed, but can be upgraded by practice." I-no said. "I'll give you a tip, There's a thing in Gensokyo called Danmaku. Go learn it. It will improve your ability even more."
"What can I do with this power?"
"You create it yourself. I don't know~"

You paused to think. Now you know who is she. and you got to know the origin of your power. You wonder if you left anything unanswered...


"Any more question? If not I'm going to sleep for a bit. It's morning outside and you should wake up soon." I-no yawn, adding up her statement.


[] Yes. I have more question...
[] Nah. Good night, I-no. See you tomorrow.

-----------------------------------------
Finally I have someone bugging me for updates. I'm happy~
>> No. 16976
>>16975

You've finally reached the plateau that some writefags only dream of. The rite of "Get back to writing nigger."

[] Nah. Good night, I-no. See you tomorrow.
>> No. 16977
[x] Yes. I have more question...
[x] What are you going to do when you're free?

Are you an evil spirit, or are you an awesome spirit?
>> No. 16978
[x] Yes. I have more question...
[x] What exactly were you a goddess OF?
[x] What are you going to do when you're free?
>> No. 16980
[X] Yes. I have more question...
[X] What exactly were you a goddess OF?
[X] What are you going to do when you're free?

Sounds good.
>> No. 16982
[X] Yes. I have more question...
[X] What exactly were you a goddess OF?
[X] What are you going to do when you're free?

I didn't include this in the questions in fear of overthinking things, but why would I-no be inside Roa's mind in the first place? Just because Roa's father sealed Roa's power in his childhood means that I-no was sealed too? Huh? So Roa's power IS I-no?

Isn't I-no his ancestor? What's she doing inside his head?
>> No. 16986
[X] Yes. I have more question...
[X] What exactly were you a goddess OF?
[X] What are you going to do when you're free?
>> No. 16987
File 121837620099.png - (417.03KB , 640x480 , 2n0l.png ) [iqdb]
16987
[X] Yes. I have more question...
[X] What exactly were you a goddess OF?
[X] What are you going to do when you're free?
----------------------------------------------


"Yes. I have more question. Sorry for that. But it's really bugging me." You said what you have in mind. "What exactly were you a goddess OF?"

"Me?"
She shift her leg again. It's a European style underwear. With lace and garter belt. You just confirmed that theory with your eyes now.
"I'm a goddess of daydreaming. My job is to make a people dozing off in the middle of the day dreaming about his or her own fantasy. Like I told you, it's not interesting."

"Goddess of daydreaming, huh? I think it's kinda cool."
"Really?" She look more motivated.
"...and kinda minor."
I-no sulk when she heard this comment from you.
"you just broke my heart, Roa. Boo-hoo." She fake crying to make you feel guilty. Sorry, goddess. I know you are lying.


"And What are you going to do when you're free?"
"What can I do? I'll just get back to my job. Making people daydream and stuffs. Maybe I'll throw in wet dream service as upgrade." She added. "Like my power can really dominate Gensokyo! Hahahahaha!"


After I-no have her share of laughing for the day, she wave you goodbye.

"I'm sleeping. I have a good laugh today and I think I'm gonna get a good night sleep. See ya!"

"Oh. Good---"
But as you going to say goodbye, she is fast asleep. Haah... such a playful and whimsical goddess.
"...night"


You close your eye, and ready to begin the new day.

---------------------------------------------
DAY 2 COMPLETE.
UNLOCKED : NONE.

New thread tomorrow. this one is Autosaged.
>> No. 16988
>DAY 2 COMPLETE.
My fault. It's day 1.