[Return]
Archived Thread

File 121001774525.jpg - (204.79KB , 564x800 , d16cbc3d18c6c87301568d1eee8eaee2.jpg ) [iqdb]
1628 No. 1628
[X] "I thought maybe there was a reward for that guy's head. I'd use it to buy my oni friend a present. She saved my life after all."

"I'll be blunt. I thought maybe there was a reward for that guy's head. I'd use it to buy my oni friend a present. She saved my life after all."
Keine tilts her head.
"But she was the one who 'eliminated' that mugger, isn't she? I'm afraid I can't just give money to some random person that comes by and says "Oh, hi, I killed a mugger, can I get the money?". I'm sorry, but I really can't--"
At this moment, the door literally flies open. With a very loud noise. You can hear Akyu's suprised shriek, just before--
"HOLD IT RIGHT HERE!"
Suika walks into the room, stepping over wooden remains of what was a a nice door just a second ago.
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU CAN'T GIVE HIM THE MONEY?!"
Keine's mouth is wide open, but she quickly regains composture.
"I told you I can't because-- Wait, what the fuck are you thinking, blastin our door down like that?!"
"Keine, you're losing it. Calm down." Akyu shyly says that to Keine. She's sitting on the ground, hiding behind her thick book.
"Of course I'm losing it! Who wouldn't be pissed if you just blasted through their door like that?!"
"Keine..."
Suika walks up to furious teacher and looks up into her eyes.
"I'm the oni that's webbing in the darkness! I say I was the one who killed that mugger and I want a prize!"
"Whaa?!" Keine almost yells "And why would I believe you?!"
"Keine, oni can't lie." Akyu makes another remark.
"What are you talking about, of course I can lie!"
You palm your face in disbelief.
Suika looks at Akyu with irritation, while the latter tries to hide behind her book even more. She's shivering.
God, why did this have to happen...?
"Anyways! I won't give you a prize! You broke my door, now I'll have to pay for it! I think the amount I could give you for taking care of that mugger will be just about enough to repair it."
"Whaaaaaaaaaa?!" this time it's Suika yelling "Then I'll just take your underwear as a reward!"
Saying that, Suika runs up to Keine, reaches under her skirt and pulls out... White laced panties.
Keine shrieks.
"Nihahahaha!"
Suika runs out of the room, waving the panties as if they were a flag of some sort.
"Why, you little!"
Keine runs after her.
After a while, you can hear front door of the school closing.
You're alone with Akyu, who looks as if she's about to cry.

[ ] "You okay?" help her up
[ ] "Man, what a mess..." start to clean up
[ ] "Sorry, gotta scram!" run out of the school

>> No. 1631
[X] "You okay?" help her up
[X] "Are you sure your panties are okay? Here, let me check"
>> No. 1632
[ ] "You okay?" help her up

So mue
>> No. 1633
☞ "You okay?" help her up
>> No. 1634
[x] "You okay?" help her up

Then join the chase.
>> No. 1635
[x] "You okay?" help her up

Akyu get
>> No. 1637
>>"I'm the oni that's webbing in the darkness! I say I was the one who killed that mugger and I want a prize!"

I'll admit, this story looked pretty boring in the beginning.

But jesus christ, it gets more and more awesome every second
>> No. 1638
[ ] "You okay?" help her up
[ ] "Man, what a mess..." start to clean up
>> No. 1639
[x] "You okay?" help her up
>> No. 1641
>>1637

We've done nothing but kill and molest since the beginning. How the hell can you find that boring?
>> No. 1642
>>1641

That's the parts where it starts to landslide into badass territory.

If you remember, there was some boring stuff with Renko and Meribel in the beginning.
>> No. 1644
[x] Rape the historian
>> No. 1650
[X] "You okay?" help her up.
[X] "Man, what a mess..." start to clean up

Oh, jeez. Maybe we can make a decent impression on Akyu, at least.
>> No. 1656
[x] "You okay?" help her up

That Suika... What the hell was she thinking?
"Uuuuu..."
Akyu lets out a little moan. She must've gone through a shock, seeing Suika making that dynamic entry.
"Hey, you okay?"
You give her a hand, which she hesitantly takes and stands up.
"Y-yes... Thank you..."
She looks at the mess.
"Was... that oni really the one who... killed that mugger?"
"Yes, she was the one. She may not look like it, but when she gets serious... Well, you wouldn't like to see her when she's angry."
"I see..."
Both of you stay silent for a while.
"A-about the prize."
"Yes? I think it's pretty clear I won't be getting anything now... After Suika made this whole mess... Keine's pissed off."
"U-um... Please, take this!"
She hands you a banknote, holding it with both her hands and bowing deeply.
"What are you talking about? I can't take this! It's your money, and Suika destroyed your door--"
"I-I know someone who will repair this door free of charge! Don't worry about it! I... I think you're a nice person, so... D-don't get any strange ideas! I-it's just a premonition!"
Oh man, she's so cute when blushing.
"So just take it! Buy her a present... Or some clothes or something!"
Well, you can't really refuse her, now can you. Hiding the banknote in your pocket, you get an idea.
"Maybe I'll help up with cleaning this mess? I really feel responsible for this..."
"T-there's no need! Really! Just go! I'll.. I'll get someone else to clean it up!"
She gently shoves you out of the room and closes the door. Well, at least tries to close it. Because there's no door anymore. Realizing her mistake, she blushes even harder.
"D-don't just stand there! Go!"
Guess you'll just have to listen to her.

Going outside, you see that all the kids are gone. There's only one boy sitting on a bench, playing with a little knife. There are three circles drawn on the ground in front of him. He throws the knife and it sticks into the ground, almost in the middle of the smallest circle.
"If you're looking for that horned girl and miss Keine, they're playing hide and seek in the village. All the other kids went with them."
He pulls the knife out and prepares for another throw.

[ ] "Careful with that thing, boy."
[ ] "Train every day and you'll become a professional someday."

SECOND CHOICE

[ ] Clothes shop
[ ] Alcohol store
[ ] Grocery shop
[ ] Search for Suika
>> No. 1657
[x] "Train every day and you'll become a professional someday."
Little Nanayanomyous to be?

[x] Clothes shop
We're not fabulous enough yet
>> No. 1658
[X] "Keep at it, kid."
[X] Grocery shop

What were we even supposed to do, get groceries?
>> No. 1659
[ ] "Train every day and you'll become a professional someday."
[ ] Grocery shop
>> No. 1660
[ ] "Careful with that thing, boy."

[ ] Alcohol store

I need some liqueur.
>> No. 1661
File 121001963826.png - (50.74KB , 508x492 , 1209335526246.png ) [iqdb]
1661
>Guess you'll just have to listen to her.
>> No. 1662
[X] "Train every day and you'll become a professional someday."

Encourage more psychos, yeah!

[X] Grocery shop

Might as well get the shopping out of the way. Suika will come around eventually.
>> No. 1664
[ ] "Train every day and you'll become a professional someday. You little anti-social psycho faggot"
[ ] Grocery shop
>> No. 1665
[x] "Train every day and you'll become a professional someday."

[x] Grocery shop
>> No. 1666
>>1656

[x] Correct his grip.
Blade away from the palm, between the thumb and fingers when throwing, kiddo.

[x] Grocery shop
>> No. 1667
☞ "Train every day and you'll become a professional someday."
☞ Clothes shop

We'll buy Suika something sexy...
>> No. 1669
[x] "Train every day and you'll become a professional someday."

[x] Search for Suika

It'll be interesting to witness any confrontations, etc.
>> No. 1679
[x] "Train every day and you'll become a professional someday."

[x] Clothes shop

She literally has all the sake she could drink...
>> No. 1681
>>1679
But maybe she'd like fine whiskey.
>> No. 1682
[x] "Train every day and you'll become a professional someday."
[x] Grocery Shop
We'll gift her with a FEAST.
>> No. 1683
>>1681

Hm. Did not think of that. I change my answer:

[x] "Train every day and you'll become a professional someday."

[x] Alcohol shop
>> No. 1687
[x] "Train every day and you'll become a professional someday."

Is this the boy we saw on the way into the school?

[x] Clothes shop

Let's get some clothes and see what money we have left; it will be difficult to buy other things in the state we're in.

Suika already took her prize. Maybe we can barter the underwear for $$$ if she keeps it! And if she still wants a "gift" we'll give it to her later, if you know what I mean.
>> No. 1688
>>1687
You know I'm amazed Suika managed to get the panties in the first place. Did she rip them off or knock Keine down to get them off her legs?
>> No. 1689
[X] Correct his grip
[X] Grocery shop

"Hey kid."
"Hm?"
He's still concentrated on his little game.
"This is not how you hold a knife. Here, let me show you."
Correcting kid's grip, you tell him to try now.
"See? If you hold it like that, you can throw it stronger, but at the same time, use less force."
"You're right. Thanks."
"No problem. Train every day and you'll be a professional in no time."

Leaving the school grounds, you decide that it's time to do business. After all, Reimu sent you here to buy food. Finding the nearest grocery shop, you walk in.
"Hello there."
"Ah, welcome, welcome!"
The clerk turns out to be an older man, slightly overweight, but almost radiating with friendly aura.
"What can I do for you, lad?"
"Everything from this list."
After handing him the list, he starts to collect things from the shelves, slowly filling up a bag he pulled out from under the counter.
"By the way, lad."
He says.
"I've never seen you here before. Ya from another village? Where do you live?"


[ ] "I'm currently staying at the shrine."
[ ] "Forest is my house and grass is my bed. I just go wherever wind carries me."
[ ] "Yeah, I'm new. I have a house in the forest."
>> No. 1691
>>1688

Let it be Suika's little secret, okay~?
>> No. 1692
[x] "Yeah, I'm new. I have a house in the forest."
>> No. 1693
[X] "Forest is my house and grass is my bed. I just go wherever wind carries me."

Best not to let on where we're really staying. We don't want to sully anyone's reputation, or start any rumors.
>> No. 1694
[X] "Forest is my house and grass is my bed. I just go wherever wind carries me."
>> No. 1695
[X] "Forest is my house and grass is my bed. I just go wherever wind carries me."

Sounds badass. Can't tell people we're staying at the shrine.
>> No. 1696
[x] "Yeah, I'm new. I have a house in the forest."
>> No. 1697
>>1688

She manipulated the density of Keine's panties to tear them off without damaging them.
>> No. 1698
>[ ] "Forest is my house and grass is my bed. I just go wherever wind carries me."
I'M A FAIRY!
....
[x] "Yeah, I'm new. I have a house in the forest."
>> No. 1699
[X] "Yeah, I'm new. I have a house in the forest."
>> No. 1700
[x] "Forest is my house and grass is my bed. I just go wherever wind carries me."

Indeed
>> No. 1701
Don't say we have a house in the forest. Lord knows what will happen if someone asks one of the forest-dwellers about us. Or maybe someone will want to come calling.
>> No. 1703
[x] "Yeah, I'm new. I have a house in the forest."
Saying "I'm a wanderer, lol" might raise some questions about where we're going to put all of these groceries.
>> No. 1704
[X] "Yeah, I'm new. I have a house in the forest."

Save the cool-sounding bullshit for the chicks.
>> No. 1705
>>1688

She can manipulate herself down to the molecular level, and make people explode from the inside out.

She can steal someone's underwear without them noticing.
>> No. 1706
[x] "Forest is my house and grass is my bed. I just go wherever wind carries me."

And surely a hobo buys groceries.
>> No. 1707
[x] "Forest is my house and grass is my bed. I just go wherever wind carries me."

We're earning some change as a delivery boy, if there's a problem.
>> No. 1708
[x] "Yeah, I'm new. I have a house in the forest."
Only because the alternative sounds really gay.
>> No. 1709
>>1689

[X] "Forest is my house and grass is my bed. I just go wherever wind carries me."

This cuts off the conversation: The other answers leave us open for more questions. Shop owners sell to youkai; he won't hate on us because we're a drifter.
>> No. 1710
File 121002382798.jpg - (52.29KB , 420x591 , 1209397671510.jpg ) [iqdb]
1710
[x] "Forest is my house and grass is my bed. I just go wherever wind carries me."

"Forest is my house and grass is my bed. I just go wherever wind carries me."
"Oh, a fellow free soul!"
"Fellow?" you raise an eyebrow
"Ah, ya see... I was just like you when I was young. Handsome, fit, not afraid of challenges... Yeah, I've slept in the forest a few times too. But, as you can see, one cannot challenge time. I met a woman, settled down, had children, then opened up this shop."
You nod. It's not any interesting, but one should be at least a little cultured when in a shop.
The man finishes packing up your stuff.
"Is that all?"
"Yes, thank you."

After paying, you leave the store. There's still some money left from the amount Reimu gave you, plus there's the money you received from Akyu. Perhaps you could buy something more.

[ ] Clothes shop then alcohol shop
[ ] Alcohol shop then clothes shop
>> No. 1711
[ ] Clothes shop then alcohol shop

We can get a cute outfit for Suika, a GAR outfit for ourselves, then spend the rest on alcohol.
>> No. 1712
Saying we have a house in the forest is like begging Marisa or Alice to find us and call us on our shit.

Only freaks can survive there anyway.
>> No. 1713
[X] Alcohol shop then clothes shop.

We did say we would look for a reward for Suika. Maybe we can find something exotic for her.
>> No. 1714
[x] Clothes shop then alcohol shop

Don't want to go into the alcohol shop looking like a bum.
>> No. 1715
[x] Clothes shop then alcohol shop

Pinstripe suit + bottle of rum
>> No. 1716
[X] Clothes shop then alcohol shop
>> No. 1717
>>1711
>>spend the rest on alcohol.

Did you mean "Save some for a new knife?"
>> No. 1718
>>1710

[x] Clothes shop then alcohol shop

Clothes over hoes.
>> No. 1719
>>1712
>Only freaks can survive there anyway.
>freaks

Yeah, like Naya isn't one.
>> No. 1720
[X] Alcohol shop, then clothes shop

I disagree with everything you agree with!
>> No. 1721
☞ Clothes shop then alcohol shop
>> No. 1722
[X] Clothes shop then alcohol shop
>> No. 1724
[ ] Clothes shop then alcohol shop

DO NOT WANT drunken clothes shopping
>> No. 1725
[x] None. Keep the money for donation at the Shrine.
>> No. 1726
[ ] Clothes shop then alcohol shop

Drunken clothes shopping is like drunk driving.
You're bound to crash, or in this case, clash.
>> No. 1728
[x] Clothes shop then alcohol shop
>> No. 1730
[x] Clothes shop then alcohol shop

Fabulous getup go!
>> No. 1746
ITT we are /fa/BULOUS
>> No. 1748
[X] Clothes shop then alcohol shop

Okay then, time to kick some ass, buy presents and chew bubble gum. Except you're out of gum.
Anyways, after strolling around for a while, you find a clothes shop.

"Hello."
Walking in, you notice there's no one inside.
"Oh well... Guess I'll wait."
All the walls in this little shop are covered with shelves, which are full of various clothes.
Suddenly, something catches your attention.
"Wha...?"
You feel drawn to one of the shelves. It calls out to you. Come to me. Come to me. Come to me.
Walking closer, you notice something shocking.
"What the HELL is this doing here?!"
There's a dark-blue school uniform lying on top of a pile of other clothes. It seems to be new. You feel strangely drawn towards it. Almost like... it was telling you... to buy it...

"Oooh, I see you like this one!"
OH MY GOD WTF
Turning around, you see that there is a... human standing behind you. Is it a man or a woman, you can't see because of tons of makeup on... it's face, and all body curves aren't visible from under a puffy, black dress.
"It's something I acquired recently. The guy I bought it from told me it's from the outside world. So, wanna try it on?"

[ ] "This unifrom. It was made for me." try it on
[ ] "No, thanks. I want to buy something sexy for my girlfriend. What do you have in stock?"
[ ] Walk out, do not look back
>> No. 1749
[X] "No, thanks. I want to buy something sexy for my girlfriend. What do you have in stock?"
Fuck the blue uniform, GAR outfits only
>> No. 1751
[x] "This unifrom. It was made for me." try it on
>> No. 1752
[ ] "No, thanks. I want to buy something sexy for my girlfriend. What do you have in stock?"

Don't want to take this Nanaya thing too far personally
>> No. 1753
[x] "This unifrom. It was made for me." try it on
DRR... DRR... DRR...
>> No. 1754
[X] "No, thanks. I want to buy something sexy for my girlfriend. What do you have in stock?"
Some Nurse or Maid uniform for Reimu to serve us.
>> No. 1755
[x] "This unifrom. It was made for me." try it on
>> No. 1756
[x] Walk out, do not look back

You see, Suika already has her sexy outfit, she took it from Keine.
>> No. 1757
[X] "This unifrom. It was made for me." try it on
>> No. 1759
[x] "No, thanks. I want to buy something sexy for my girlfriend. What do you have in stock?"
>> No. 1760
>>1748

[ ] "THIS UNIFORM. IT WAS MADE FOR ME."

DRR DRR DRR
>> No. 1761
[x] "This unifrom. It was made for me." try it on
>> No. 1762
>>1758
>And if we mention our girlfriend, but the only clothes we buy are sized for little girls...

Oh ho, why not buy erotic lingerie for Reimu?
>> No. 1763
[X] "No, thanks. I want to buy something sexy for my girlfriend. What do you have in stock?"

Fuck enchanted unifroms. If we want one, we can preform a solo sneaking mission later.
>> No. 1764
[x] "This uniform. It was made for me." try it on
[x] I want to buy something sexy for my girlfriend. What do you have in stock?"
>> No. 1766
[x] "No, thanks. I want to buy something sexy for my girlfriend. What do you have in stock?"

Nah, Uniforms are uncomfortable.
Let's find something more badass
That matches our Alice-cape.
>> No. 1767
[ ] "No, thanks. I want to buy something sexy for my girlfriend. What do you have in stock?"

I always thought shiki's school uniform looked like shit.
>> No. 1768
So it is the Uniform then. Looking kinda Shiki there.
>> No. 1769
[ x ] "This unifrom. It was made for me." try it on

THIS UNIFORM THIS UNIFORM THIS UNIFORM THIS UNIFORM THIS UNIFORM THIS UNIFORM THIS UNIFORM
>> No. 1770
Also, one other thing
If you faggots absolutely must have the uniform, ask if it can dyed red.

No sense spending money on something we'll fuck up.
>> No. 1771
☞ "No, thanks. I want to buy something sexy for my girlfriend. What do you have in stock?"
>> No. 1773
>>1749

>[x] "This unifrom. It was made for me." try it on

It fits Nanayamous so well, so fabulously, the storekeeper genuflects and sells it at half-price.
>> No. 1774
>>1766
>Let's find something more badass
>That matches our Alice-cape.

Wrap bandages around your eyes, mister Mass Murderer?

>>1762
>Oh ho, why not buy erotic lingerie for Reimu?

OH GOD PLEASE DO THIS ANON
>> No. 1775
[X] "No, thanks. I want to buy something sexy for my girlfriend. What do you have in stock?"

Why not buy matching sexy lingerie for all three of our girls?
>> No. 1776
[x] "No, thanks. I want to buy something sexy for my girlfriend. What do you have in stock?"

I want to buy sexy clothes for Reimu, just because YAF demands it.
>> No. 1777
[X] Buy erotic lingerie for Reimu and Suika.
>> No. 1778
>>1774

There is nothing more erotic on Reimu than her wrappings. Nothing.
>> No. 1779
>>1774

No one likes that bitch. We're getting that shit for Suika.
>> No. 1780
>>1772
You're the writefag, make it happen. We ask for something for our girlfriend, and Ms. Aki immediately brings out something too large for an oni, but perhaps just right...
>> No. 1781
>>1774
Buy eatable ones.
>> No. 1782
"No, thanks. I want to buy something sexy for my girlfriend. What do you have in stock?"
>> No. 1783
[X] "No, thanks. I want to buy something sexy for my girlfriend. What do you have in stock?"

Please the writer and he shall please us.
>> No. 1784
[x] "This unifrom. It was made for me." try it on

Just take the uniform, you... you...
>> No. 1785
Sexy panties for Reimu, she can keep the sexy sarashi up top.

Something with garters for Mima.

Suika we can just convince to go commando.
>> No. 1786
>>1781
Cool, it'll be like buying groceries since those are edible.
>> No. 1787
>>1774
>OH GOD PLEASE DO THIS ANON

oh ho why not just write fanfiction then
>> No. 1789
>>1779

oh u
>> No. 1790
>>1786
You can let Reimu wear them and eat them for breakfast next day.
>> No. 1791
[X] "No, thanks. I want to buy something sexy for my girlfriend. What do you have in stock?"
>> No. 1792
Explain to me: Why would we want our girls wearing underwear again?
>> No. 1793
>>1792

It's a necessary step.
>> No. 1799
First to 5. DRR DRR DRR won.

>>1751
>>1753
>>1755
>>1757
>>1760
>> No. 1804
>>1799

YAF can easily overrule that it's back to 10, since he's writing both now.

And lingerie wins in both first to ten, and majority.
>> No. 1811
>>1804

YAF can ignore the votes entirely if he wants to as well
>> No. 1813
>>1811

Or the nigger can fucking get on with it and write!
>> No. 1816
>>1813

Sorry, this board is now /akyu/
>> No. 1817
I want the motherfucking tiny black panties.

Do you anon? DO YOU?
>> No. 1818
>>1816
And nothing of value was lost.
>> No. 1819
Shopping in Gensokyo~
===============
[X] "This unifrom. It was made for me." try it on
[X] "No, thanks. I want to buy something sexy for my girlfriend. What do you have in stock?"

This uniform... It's too tempting to let it slip by... Why? Why is so attracting?
"This uniform..."
"Yes?"
"It was made for me. I want to try it on."
"Right away! Please, go ahead! The changing room is here!"
The clerk leads you through a wall of hanging clothes to a diffirent room. Huh. So there was a door here. Would've never seen it.
"Please, go inside and change. Call me when you're ready!"
He... She... It points to a rectangular, wooden booth standing near one of the walls.

Going inside, it seems like an ordinary changing booth you see in clothing stores. There's a big mirror on one of it's walls.

After changing into the uniform, you walk outside. It really feels like if it was made for you. The size is perfect. It's also quite comfortable, despite looking kinda formal.
"I'm done."
"That's great, boy! Let me see, let me see!"
You hear clerk's voice from the main room of the store. Soon, he... You guess it's a man, but you can't be sure... He emerges from between the hanging clothes and looks at you.
"FA-BU-LOUS! It REALLY was made for you! It fits perfectly!"
After examining you from every side, the clerk smiles.
"Listen, because it fits you so well, I'm going to lower the price for you. Is that alright?"
"I guess."
"BUT! You'll have to do something for me."
"What is it?"
"Strike a pose and say 'HA-DO GAI'!"
Oh god what the fuck.
"Ha-do gay?"
"Non, non! It's HA-DO GAI! You have to say it with more emotion!"
Oh well, no one's gonna see you anyway...
Striking a pose, you try to look as manly as possible, and say that weird phrase.
"HA-DO GAIIII~!"
"MARVELOUS! You are amazing! So, it will be 5000 yen! Come on, let's pack this up for you!"
"Wait a moment. Actually, put it on hold. I think there's something else I'd like to buy too."
"Yes? What is it? Anything for my sexiest customer!"
"I want to buy something sexy for my girlfriend. What do you have in stock?"
"Girlfriend? You have a girlfriend? Aww, that's disappointing? Anyways, you're still my customer! Come on, I'll show you!"

You follow the clerk back to the main room and he (jesus christ, it's confusing) shows you one of the shelves. It's filled with various erotic and non-erotic-but-still-turning-on outfits.
"Just choose what you want and we'll find a right size!"

[ ] Erotic lingerie (8000 yen) [black/white/red]
[ ] Edible erotic lingerie (10 000 yen) [black/white/red]
[ ] Gothic lolita outfit (10 000 yen) [black]
[ ] Jesus christ, is that a strap-on? (7000 yen) [pink]
[ ] Skimpy panties (3000 yen) [black/white/red]
[ ] S&M outfit - female, complete with a whip (21 000 yen) [black like your soul]

SIZES:
[ ] Reimu size
[ ] Suika size
[ ] Akyu size
[ ] Extra large (Mima size)

Looking into your wallet, you notice you have around 25 000 yen.
>> No. 1820
in b4 BAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW UNBALANCED PRICES
>> No. 1822
[ ] Erotic lingerie Red
[ ] Reimu size

I feel like staying on target, I want to strike at her core if you know what I mean.

>>he (jesus christ, it's confusing)

Gay route unlocked?
>> No. 1825
[x] Erotic lingerie (8000 yen) [black]
[x] Extra large (Mima size)

We may not know her well, but nothing breaks the ice like a gift that says nothing other than "I wanna get in your pants".
>> No. 1826
[x] Erotic lingerie (8000 yen) [black/white/red]
[x] Reimu size
Only because YAF wants it.
>> No. 1827
[X] S&M outfit - female, complete with a whip (21 000 yen) [black like your soul]
[X] Akyu size
You people know that i am right.
>> No. 1828
[X] Erotic lingerie (8000 yen) [black/white/red]
[X] Reimu size

Color doesn't matter. Just the size.
>> No. 1829
[x] Erotic lingerie (8000 yen) [black/white/red]
[x] Reimu size
STAY ON TARGET
>> No. 1830
[x] Erotic lingerie Red
[x] Reimu
[x] Erotic lingerie Black
[x] Suika
[] Skimpy Panties
[] Anon
>> No. 1831
[X] Erotic lingerie (8000 yen) [black/white/red]
[X] Reimu size

Suika loves us. Now we must acquire Reimu, and at some point Mima and Akyu. Our harem shall be built.
>> No. 1832
[X] Gothic lolita outfit (10 000 yen) [black]
[X] Jesus christ, is that a strap-on? (7000 yen) [pink]
[X] Suika size

Excellent.
>> No. 1833
Uh, how much money do we have?

[x] Edible erotic lingerie (10 000 yen) [red-white]

Anyway, this is what we give Reimu when she asks if we got the food.
>> No. 1834
[ ] S&M outfit - female, complete with a whip (21 000 yen) [black like your soul]

[ ] Extra large (Mima size)

OH
MY
GODDESS

I CAME AT THE THOUGHT OF THIS
>> No. 1835
[ ] Gothic lolita outfit (10 000 yen) [black]
[ ] Extra large (Mima size)

Alcohol is for Suika. Crazy outfit is for Mima.
>> No. 1836
[x] Erotic lingerie (8000 yen) [black/white/red]
[x] Erotic lingerie (8000 yen) [black/white/red]
[x] "Gosh this sure is expensive, I don't suppose you could give me a discount? I'd hate to prefer to keep these instead of returning them in the event it doesn't work out~"

One for Reimu, One for Mima. Clothes don't really fit Suika.
>> No. 1838
[x] Erotic lingerie (8000 yen) White
[x] Reimu size

[x] Erotic lingerie (8000 yen) Red
[x] Suika size
>> No. 1839
[X] Gothic lolita outfit (10 000 yen) [black]
[X] Extra large (Mima size)
because it makes so much sense
>> No. 1840
>>1833

>Looking into your wallet, you notice you have around 25 000 yen.
>> No. 1842
[x] Erotic lingerie Red
[x] Reimu size

I agree with Scorn.
>> No. 1843
[c] Erotic lingerie (8000 yen) [white&red multicolored]
[c] Reimu size
>> No. 1844
[X] Gothic lolita outfit (10 000 yen) [black]
[X] Extra large (your size)

i wish to be the little girl
>> No. 1845
[X] Skimpy panties (3000 yen) [black/white/red]
[X] Red, Reimu's size

[X] Gothic lolita outfit (10 000 yen) [black]
[X] Suika's size

[X] Erotic lingerie (8000 yen) [black/white/red]
[X] Black, Extra large (Mima size)

One for every girl that lives at the shrine. Reimu can get the panties, because sarashi are hot. Mima needs something as sexy as she is. Suika gets the fetish outfit.

We can grab something for Akyu later on down the road, when we're sure she'll be swinging by the shrine.
>> No. 1846
[x] Erotic lingerie, Red & White colored.
[x] Reimu size.

Have to have the right colors for Reimu.
>> No. 1847
>>1822
What have you done Scorn? We have to get the Suika Route not Reimu.
>> No. 1848
[x] Erotic lingerie (8000 yen) White
[x] Reimu size

[x] Erotic lingerie (8000 yen) Red
[x] Suika size

I agree with this man.
>> No. 1850
>>1845

Going with this. Advance everyone's affection points, albeit in a perverse way.

[X] Skimpy panties (3000 yen) [black/white/red]
[X] Red, Reimu's size

[X] Gothic lolita outfit (10 000 yen) [black]
[X] Suika's size

[X] Erotic lingerie (8000 yen) [black/white/red]
[X] Black, Extra large (Mima size)
>> No. 1851
>>1845
>Reimu can get the panties, because sarashi are hot.

Well, fuck. I assumed all the lingerie were just panties for some reason. I hope we don't end up getting Suika a separate bra in the set; it might piss her off.
>> No. 1852
☞ S&M outfit - female, complete with a whip (21 000 yen) [black like your soul]
☞ Mima size
>> No. 1855
[X] Edible erotic lingerie (10 000 yen) [red, Reimu size]
[X] Skimpy panties (3000 yen) [white, Suika size]

Then we've still got enough left over to buy Suika some good Irish whiskey.
>> No. 1861
File 121002977313.png - (81.38KB , 512x504 , moustache.png ) [iqdb]
1861
Someone count the votes for me pls?
>> No. 1866
>>1861

Bah, Erotic Lingerie for Reimu won.

I still say you go with >>1845 anyway, just because casually coming home with a big bag full of sexy clothes for all the ladies is hilarious, but my opinion isn't worth much.
>> No. 1867
File 121003002035.jpg - (69.61KB , 640x452 , youmu dante WHERE'S YOUR MOTIVATION.jpg ) [iqdb]
1867
Am I the only one who thinks getting lingerie is a bad idea?

[x] Dante's coat

If people voted this YAF would probably go for it because he's as big of a DMC fag as I am.
>> No. 1871
Yeah getting something for everyone is perfect.
>> No. 1874
>>1867

Fuck yes! How about a DMC-style nipplewarmer trench coat for Naya instead of that uniform?

>>1845

k, will be doing this. Is it okay?
>> No. 1876
>>1874
Leaves us 4000 yen to buy alcohol with or donate to the shrine. I approve.
>> No. 1879
YES. ON BOTH COUNTS.
>> No. 1880
>>1874

Sounds good. Something for everyone, and we have a little left over cash.
>> No. 1881
>>1874
>>1876
Sounds good to me.
>> No. 1882
>>1874
I approve. Lets do a yes or no vote for that.
>> No. 1883
>>1874

Fuck the coat, We have the cape.
Just get Us a badass set of Jeans and a Nipplewarmer, and we're good.
>> No. 1884
>>1879
meant to quote
>>1874
>> No. 1885
>[X] Skimpy panties (3000 yen) [black/white/red]
[X] Red, Reimu's size

[X] Gothic lolita outfit (10 000 yen) [black]
[X] Suika's size

[X] Erotic lingerie (8000 yen) [black/white/red]
[X] Black, Extra large (Mima size)

Approved, now write.
>> No. 1886
>>1874

I can actually do a detailed votecount, if you give me a minute.
>> No. 1888
>>1874
RAILROAD ZOMG


just kidding
>> No. 1889
>>1874
>Fuck yes! How about a DMC-style nipplewarmer trench coat for Naya instead of that uniform?

Why not both? Or we can borrow some wrappings and do it Starlock-style.

>k, will be doing this. Is it okay?

Uh, sure. Whenever you want to do something like this you should put it to the 5 count vote, though.
>> No. 1891
Clothes for girls decided.

Choose one:
[ ] Fuck Alice's coat, search for a badass red trench coat
[ ] But a matching pair of pants to Alice's coat. Nipplewarmer mod is fine too.
>> No. 1892
[ ] Fuck Alice's coat, search for a badass red trench coat
this >>1867
>> No. 1893
[ ] Fuck Alice's coat, search for a badass red trench coat

Fuck yes, Dante.
>> No. 1894
[ ] Fuck Alice's coat, search for a badass red trench coat
>> No. 1895
[x] Fuck Alice's coat, search for a badass red trench coat
>> No. 1898
[ ] Fuck Alice's coat, search for a badass red trench coat
Shikis school uniform and Dante's Coat? nothing can go wrong here.
>> No. 1899
[x] But a matching pair of pants to Alice's coat. Nipplewarmer mod is fine too.
>> No. 1900
[ ] Fuck Alice's coat, search for a badass red trench coat
>> No. 1901
Poor Alice, doesn't anyone want her stuff?
>> No. 1902
[x] Fuck Alice's coat, search for a badass red trench coat

So we're wearing this with the uniform? Does this make us Gensokyo Bancho?
>> No. 1903
>>1901

No.

[X] Fuck Alice's coat, search for a badass red trench coat
>> No. 1904
>>1891
DAMMIT. I want to have Dante's badass trench coat, but I really don't want to see Alice's handiwork shunned AGAIN. Describe the Alice cape in great detail, if it's cool enough I'll go with it.

But for now....
[x] Fuck Alice's coat, search for a badass red trench coat

Also are we keeping the uniform or are we swapping it out for our new choice?
>> No. 1906
[X] Fuck Alice's coat, search for a badass red trench coat.

I feel bad, because I like Alice, but a coat is so much cooler than a cape.

Actually, fuck, if we get the coat, we should use Alice's cape as a scarf instead.
>> No. 1907
[x] But a matching pair of pants to Alice's coat. Nipplewarmer mod is fine too.

Poor Alice.
>> No. 1908
[12] Erotic lingerie (8000 yen) Reimu size
[5] Non Preferential
[3] Red
[2] Red-white
[2] White

[4] Erotic lingerie (8000 yen) Mima size
[3] Black
[1] Non Preferential

[3] Erotic lingerie (8000 yen) Suika size
[1] Black
[2] Red

[3] Gothic lolita outfit (10 000 yen) Suika size

[2] S&M outfit (21 000 yen) Mima size

[2] Gothic lolita outfit (10 000 yen) Mima size

[2] Skimpy panties (3000 yen) Reimu size
[2] Red

[2] Edible erotic lingerie (10 000 yen) Reimu size
[1] Red-white
[1] Red

[1] S&M outfit (21 000 yen) Akyu size

[1] Skimpy panties (3000 yen) Suika size
[1] White

[1] Jesus christ, is that a strap-on? (7000 yen)

[1] Gothic lolita outfit (10 000 yen) your size

Some numbers if anyone was curious.
>> No. 1909
>>1906
Why not just keep Alice's coat, it will be red soon anyway.
>> No. 1910
>>1901

Not even the NPCs want Alice's cloak.

Of course you could always gb2 /forest/ AND WRITE SOME FUCKING ALICE
>> No. 1911
>>1908
FUCK YEAH STATISTICS
>> No. 1912
[x] Fuck Alice's coat, search for a badass red trench coat

Alice coat = not awesome
>> No. 1913
*squeeze*
>> No. 1914
>>1910
Soon my dear anon, soon.
>> No. 1915
>>1906

Oh, I know.
Save us some cash.
Wrap the cloak into our Nipple Warmer.
>> No. 1916
Lets wear them both at the same time.
>> No. 1917
That's at least 10 for [X] Fuck Alice's coat, search for a badass red trench coat.
>> No. 1919
>>1916

Trench coat with a cloak?

That would look... awkward
>> No. 1920
[x] Erotic lingerie (8000 yen) [red]
[X] Red, Reimu's size

[X] Gothic lolita outfit (10 000 yen) [black]
[X] Suika's size

[X] Erotic lingerie (8000 yen) [black]
[X] Black, Extra large (Mima size)

Oh, man. They're gonna love this. Or not. Well, at least you will have a present for everyone. It's an act of pure kindness. You being a manly, greedy, lecherous fucker doesn't have anything to to with this, right?
So, anyway. After choosing the... presents, the clerk helps you find adequate sizes.
"Wait, so you want THREE diffirent outfits, in three diffirent sizes? Oh, you perverted three-timer!"
The clerk squeals. Ugh.
"So, what sizes do we need?"
"Hm, let's see... This set of erotic lingerie ought to be good... I couldn't take a good look at her... private parts, and she wears too loose clothes to make sure, but it should be alright, this size. Also, make it red."
"Roger! Next?"
"That gothic lolita outfit. Hmm... It has to be small."
"How small exactly?"
"Let me see... Ten years old?"
"Goodness! You're aiming low, aren't you!"
"Just find a good one..."
"Got it! And the third one?"
"Another set of erotic lingerie. This time, make it big and black."
"That's a wide span of preferences you've shown here. You must be a real, how do they say it... BAD-ASS to keep them all wrapped around your finger at the same time."
"Ahaha, I guess."
Forcing a laugh, you make a half-assed response.
"Is that all?"
"Yeah, count it up and I'll be on my way."
The clerk carries all your... stuff to the counter and packs it in a stylish paper bag.
"Okay, that will be 31 000 yen, counting in that uniform you've got your hot body into!"
"What, thirty one thousand?! I don't have that much on me..."
"Oh don't worry? I can give you a discount if you want?"
"Really? That's great! You're a real savior!"
"IF you do me a favor!"
The clerks winks at you.

[ ] Okay.
[ ] JESUS CHRIST NO


=============

Coat issue will be resolved in next post. Writing AAA now.
>> No. 1921
Jesus, lingerie is fucking expensive. 100 yen is roughly equal to $1.00 USD, right? That's about eighty dollars for a pair of red panties. Hell, the uniform was only fifty bucks.
>> No. 1922
[ ] JESUS CHRIST NO
>> No. 1923
[X] Okay.

Mwahahahaha.
>> No. 1924
>>1920

[x] "I'm going to need to know what this favor entails first. If it entails something I don't like, then I'll feed you your own entrails"
>> No. 1925
File 121003210323.jpg - (36.18KB , 422x480 , 120898093448.jpg ) [iqdb]
1925
>>1921
>> No. 1926
[x] Okay.
>> No. 1927
[X] Okay.

Bet you it's not as bad as it sounds.
>> No. 1928
[ ] Okay.

It might not be so bad.
>> No. 1929
[ ] Okay.
>> No. 1930
>>1928>>1927
Not so bad mind.
>> No. 1931
[x] fuck the lingerie, what the hell are we thinking

Though I'm still gonna laugh my ass off when we present this to Reimu.
>> No. 1932
File 121003221954.jpg - (27.03KB , 260x370 , 1180832266386.jpg ) [iqdb]
1932
[ ] Okay.

If Griffith can do it so can we.
>> No. 1933
>>1925
Enlighten me.
>> No. 1934
>>1920

[X] Okay.

TAKE IT LIKE A MAN, ANONYMOUS
>> No. 1935
☞ O-okay.
>> No. 1936
[ ] Okay.

It might give nightmares, but who cares.
>> No. 1937
>>1933

He's saying you've never been into a lingerie store.
>> No. 1938
[ ] Okay.

GAY ROUTE GO!

Also, if he asks again let's say.
"It's for my sisters."

That'll scare him.
>> No. 1939
>>1932
Does this mean we are going to kill the Guy once we are done so that no rumours are going to get around?
>> No. 1940
[x] No lingerie for Mima
>> No. 1941
>>1937
No, I haven't. Is it really that expensive?
>> No. 1943
Man, don't you ever get that feeling that someone's watching you? Like a certain tengu?
>> No. 1945
>>1943

We'll just have to pose for our shots then.
And come to collect our models fee later.
>> No. 1947
>>1941

Yes.
>> No. 1950
>>1943
Oh god, she's gonna cause suuuuuuch a fuss when she finds out we're living at the shrine.
>> No. 1951
File 121003327890.jpg - (110.52KB , 783x1159 , Character Material_54.jpg ) [iqdb]
1951
>>1943
Looks like someone else from the outside world followed Nanaya into Gensokyo.
>> No. 1954
[x] Okay.
[x] "I'm going to need to know what this favor entails first. If it entails something I don't like, then....

Quest GET!
or
Murdered Clerk GET!
>> No. 1955
>>1939

Actually, such a rumor would be a good alibi for being around the shrine maiden: "Oh ho, no. She's just a fag hag."

>>1943

"Your camera. I'll be taking it."
>> No. 1958
>>1943

Nobody reads that rag anyway.
>> No. 1959
>>1943

My camera's better than yours! Have at you! *Flash!*
>> No. 1960
>>1959
Foe AYA's Accuracy fell!
>> No. 1964
>>1960
F
O
E
>> No. 1965
>>1951
Aya's Final Form.
>> No. 1968
>>1959

WHERE IS MY MANSEX YAF

YOU SAID THERE WOULD BE MANSEX
>> No. 1970
>>1965
Looks more like Suigintou's final form, to me.
>> No. 1973
Needs more Schoolgirl ORT.
>> No. 1976
[X] Okay.

He's looking at you with this happy expression... This can't be good... You'll be humilated for sure. Be humilated. Be humilated. Not by anything else, not by anyone else. You'll be humilated by a raging homosexual!
Still, you NEED those presents. It's a matter of preserving your manliness in others' eyes! Yes! This is a battle for pride! For honor! For delicious flat chest and armpits!
"Let's do this!"
"Ah, what an enthusiasm! Right, let's begin right away! Come with me!"
You follow the clerk to the backroom again.

You're fucked. You're in deep shit. You're thoroughly, totally fucked. Without lube.

Fortunately, not literally. Turns out this old faggot just wanted someone to wear his newest creations.
"It's a strange thing" he said "But every time I ask someone to try them on, they just run away or say they're busy."
'It's not really that strange. Considering you're trying to make them try on FUCKING FURSUITS!'
"But now that you're here, it's gonna change! I will finally get to see someone in those masterpieces!"

After twenty minutes, tens of wacky fursuits and thousands of suicidal thoughts, the clerk finally says.
"Okay! There's only one left!"
THANK GOD
"I've saved the best for the last! Look!"
FUCK GOD, THIS IS HELL
That fucker is holding a terrifying mixture of fursuit and a S&M suit. It's just like a normal S&M suit, but, well, it's furry. And it has a fucking tail. And holes for ass cheeks. It's like someone constructed a transformer that transforms into a gigantic dildo and penetrates Optimus Prime's tight asshole. It's like someone made a gun that shoots miniature penises that home on your cloaca. The amounts of gay dripping from this costume are humongous. There's no way you're going to wear this without losing your heterosexuality!
"Come on! Put it on!"
Christ, he's getting closer!

[ ] "SUIKA, SUIKA, HELP ME, SUIKA!"
[ ] "This costume... It's a fucking eyesore! BEGONE, MONSTER! YOU DON'T BELONG IN THIS WORLD!"
[ ] Give up and wear it.
>> No. 1979
[X] Give up and wear it.

PUNISHMENT GAME

JUST DO IT K1
>> No. 1980
[X] "SUIKA, SUIKA, HELP ME, SUIKA!"
TASKETE SUIKA!
>> No. 1981
[x] Give up and wear it.

And it is then that either Suika or someone else finds us.
>> No. 1983
[ ] "This costume... It's a fucking eyesore! BEGONE, MONSTER! YOU DON'T BELONG IN THIS--

No, no, I can't do it. He did get Nanayanon that uniform after all. Mercy for the crazy eccentric fetishist.

[x] Give up and wear it.
>> No. 1985
[X] Give up and wear it.

Oh, pshaw. It can't be THAT bad.
>> No. 1986
>>1976
>There's no way you're going to wear this without losing your heterosexuality!

And nothing of importance was lost.
>> No. 1987
[X] "This costume... It's a fucking eyesore! BEGONE, MONSTER! YOU DON'T BELONG IN THIS WORLD!"

Suika was tailing us in the forest, and could hear what was going on when we were talking with Keine.
I think there's a good chance she might know something about what's going on in here, too. Best to try to salvage what little of our dignity we have left.
>> No. 1988
I... I don't recognize you, anon...
>> No. 1989
[ ] "SUIKA, SUIKA, HELP ME, SUIKA!"
>> No. 1990
[X] "SUIKA, SUIKA, HELP ME, SUIKA!"
Good work pepole, Reimu or Suika are going to walk in on us wearing that shit. LAKE END.
>> No. 1992
>>1990

Oi, you're spoiling the fun.
>> No. 1993
>>1990
And calling for Suika is going to stop her from walking in on us HOW exactly?
>> No. 1994
[X] "SUIKA, SUIKA, HELP ME, SUIKA!"
>> No. 1995
>>1988
From GAR in the fight with Rinnosuke to being a FAG in under one thread.
>> No. 1997
>>1978
>>1979
>>1981
>>1982
>>1983

That's five for FABULOUS END
>> No. 1998
>>1988

If you give us Reimu, Suika and Mima rewarding us after this is over it will ALL BE WORTH IT.
>> No. 1999
>>1997
Some of your links don't work.
>> No. 2000
>>1995

Funny you should say that, considering what those words mean.
>> No. 2001
>>1997
SHOPKEEPER ENDING.
>> No. 2002
[ ] "This costume... It's a fucking eyesore! BEGONE, MONSTER! YOU DON'T BELONG IN THIS WORLD!"

You guys kill everyone but the gay fursuiter.

WAHT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE
>> No. 2003
>>1997
1978 and 1982 don't work.
>> No. 2004
Looks like 2 or 3 people deleted their votes to wear it anyway.
>> No. 2005
[x] "This costume... It's a fucking eyesore! BEGONE, MONSTER! YOU DON'T BELONG IN THIS WORLD!"

We're Nanyanon! not some gay furfag!
>> No. 2006
[x] Give up and wear it.

someone is going to walk in on us
>> No. 2007
>>2002
What? We've only killed the arrogant donations thief, iirc. Though we would've killed the crazy mugger too.
>> No. 2008
>>2004
probably after reading this
>>1992
>> No. 2009
[x] "SUIKA, SUIKA, HELP ME, SUIKA!"
>> No. 2010
>>1992
Where's our coat, fucker?

>Coat issue will be resolved in next post.

DANTE DOES NOT WEAR FURSUITS
>> No. 2012
Fucking Furfags.
>> No. 2013
Seriously, how the fuck could anyone think going along with the fursuit faggotry was anything remotely resembling a "good" idea?

Reimu would cut off all connections and disavow any knowledge of you ever existing rather than risk having her and her shrine associated with a sexual deviant.

Suika would be so disappointed by your inability to stand up for yourself and total lack of pride and lose all interest in you.

And Rinnosuke, that prick, will be laughing his ass off at the self-destruction of his only rival as he bangs the two of them in his shop.
>> No. 2015
>>2010

Yeah, sorry. I just suddenly felt like writing this scene. Don't worry, you WILL have your coat. I guarantee it.
>> No. 2016
[ ] "SUIKA, SUIKA, HELP ME, SUIKA!"
>> No. 2017
[ ] "SUIKA, SUIKA, HELP ME, SUIKA!"

Oh god this is horrible
>> No. 2018
>>2013
>And Rinnosuke, that prick, will be laughing his ass off at the self-destruction of his only rival as he bangs the two of them in his shop.

RAGE
>> No. 2019
>>2015
If Reimu or Suika sees us in this, can we get a jump lake option?
>> No. 2020
File 121003556546.jpg - (57.93KB , 170x200 , Zimmer.jpg ) [iqdb]
2020
>>2015
>>I guarantee it.
>> No. 2021
Recounted, assuming there haven't been more post deletions:

Wear it

>>1979
>>1981
>>1983
>>1985
>>1991


Help me Suika

>>1980
>>1989
>>1990
>>1994
>>2009


BEGONE MONSTER ETC

>>1987
>>2002
>>2005


"[x] Give up and wear it." still reaches 5 first
>> No. 2022
File 121003561875.jpg - (105.73KB , 1280x720 , devil-may-cry-4-20070823094258451.jpg ) [iqdb]
2022
Someone count the votes pls. I'm too busy laughing at your reactions.
>> No. 2023
[X] "SUIKA, SUIKA, HELP ME, SUIKA!"
>> No. 2024
>>2015
Excellent.

[x] this costume. It's an eyesore.
>> No. 2025
[X] "SUIKA, SUIKA, HELP ME, SUIKA!"
>> No. 2027
If anyone else finds out about this, Nanayanon will get Keine's help to erase this incident from history.

"This event is an eyesore. Disappear!"
>> No. 2028
>>2022
How was DMC4? I've not a 360 nor a triple, so I have yet to play it.
>> No. 2029
>>2021

>>1991 was deleted. >>2006 is the next for "wear it".
>> No. 2030
[x] "This costume... It's a fucking eyesore! BEGONE, MONSTER! YOU DON'T BELONG IN THIS WORLD!"

Suffer not the furry
>> No. 2031
Fucking Furfags, we can not let them win.
[X] "SUIKA, SUIKA, HELP ME, SUIKA!"
>> No. 2032
>>2028

I'm still waiting for a PC port... I have watched hundreds of gameplay vids though.
>> No. 2033
>>2032
Were any of them ported to PC? I am slow.
>> No. 2034
>>2033

DMC3: SE. You can also play 1 and 2 with an emulator.
>> No. 2035
You can stop vote spamming now. Unless more posts are deleted, wear it wins.

And we had already put on the fursuits. Blame yaf, or God.
>> No. 2036
>>1932
For a split second, I thought that was an armored, pregnant Sakuya.
>> No. 2037
>>2033
DMC3 was, but I heard there was some problem with it.
>> No. 2039
Ghkk! When I realized the "BEGONE MONSTER!" option meant destroying the outfit and not the clerk, part of me wanted to change my "Give up and wear it" post. Then I remembered that Nanayanon has already been trying on this crazy guy's outfits for 20 minutes.

No use ruining it now. We shall have our discounted lingerie! Your sacrifice shall not be in vain, Nanayanon!
>> No. 2040
>>2035
Gotcha.
>> No. 2041
File 121003623070.jpg - (19.74KB , 300x300 , 120906932835.jpg ) [iqdb]
2041
So I heard there's some yiffing going on?
>> No. 2042
>>No use ruining it now. We shall have our discounted lingerie! Your sacrifice shall not be in vain, Nanayanon!

It will be if the people you bought it for are so disgusted by the mere sight of you they won't even accept them, let alone wear them for you.
Enjoy your YIFF END with the gay shopkeeper.
>> No. 2043
>>2041
Too many Furfags around.
>> No. 2044
[x] Fuck this, just take your purchase and run your ass off.

Do NOT want furfag ending. Someone will walk in and see Anon.
>> No. 2045
File 121003650879.png - (70.53KB , 512x504 , furfanymous.png ) [iqdb]
2045
DO YOU HAVE ENOUGH COSTUMES, KING OF FURFAGS?!
>> No. 2046
>>2042
I trust YAF not to pull such a cliche, and that Reimu, Suika, or some other person would not randomly walk into the changing room of a clothing store without giving any notice.
>> No. 2047
>>2045
At least we have a pic to go along with our yiff end with the shopkeeper.
>> No. 2048
>>2042

Disgusted? They'd be rolling on the floor laughing if they saw us; Touhoes don't know what furries are.
>> No. 2049
>>2048
That's...that's true, isn't it? To them, we'd just be dressed up in a skimpy youkai costume.
>> No. 2050
>>2045
Go back to write our yiff ending.
>> No. 2051
>>2045

Get on with it man.
>> No. 2052
>>2048
>>2049

And yet:
>>"But every time I ask someone to try them on, they just run away or say they're busy."

Why do you think that is, Anon? Hmm?
>> No. 2053
>>2041

I see what you did there.
>> No. 2054
>>2052

Because they are hideous and embarrassing?
>> No. 2055
I'm going to laugh my ass off if it turns out, after this fursuit shit, they hate our gifts.
>> No. 2056
though it really doesn't matter now:

[X] Die, furfag, die
>> No. 2057
the votes were rigged, i demand a revote.
>> No. 2058
>>1689
....
This makes me uneasy.
How much do you want to bet that the kid is going to kill himself (by accident), a family member or friend(by accident), or even us (...intentionally?) ?

It just seems weirdly foreshadowing.
>> No. 2059
>>2058
The kid is clearly Nanayanon Jr and will one day save Akyu's life with that little knife, thus causing her to become sweet on him. He will give her the Good End in our stead.
>> No. 2060
>>2058

If it doesn't have to do with us, it's cool: new quest or something. If he tries to kill us, then blades of summer tore him apart, etc
>> No. 2061
>>2059

Or that. See? Happy End!
>> No. 2062
How the hell are we going to give them these?

I think we should tell them we bought presents and make it a treasure hunt! Reimu's in the donation box! Suika's stored with the sake cups! Mima's at Marisa's house!
>> No. 2063
>>2062
Suika likes a good prank. We can get her to sneak the lingerie into wherever Reimu and Mima keep their clothes. (KOGARASHIII!)

...I doubt Reimu/Mima would react well to Nanayanon giving them the "gifts" directly. Maybe Suika could get away with giving Reimu/Mima the lingerie directly.
>> No. 2064
>>2062

I kind of like the idea of putting Reimu's in the donation box but there's some problems:

How often does she check that thing?

Will she know it was us?

Will she think we're asking for "services"?
>> No. 2066
>>2064
>Will she think we're asking for "services"?
BAD END.

Any option like [ ] Give lingerie to Reimu/Mima is giving me bad vibes. As in, the recent Remilia BAD END vibes at /sdm/.
>> No. 2067
>>Will she think we're asking for "services"?

Fuck, forgot about that. And then she'd go complain to Rinnosuke/Marisa.
>> No. 2068
File 121003861822.jpg - (136.94KB , 600x462 , 441185bfee461500cfe475390bbbc69c.jpg ) [iqdb]
2068
[X] Give up and wear it.

There is no escape. The lion's coming at you. No way of avoiding this abomination. Faced with this cruel fate, there is nothing one can do to escape it.
"Very well." you stand up with resignation "Come on, then. Let's end this."

One minute later, your life is over. Your body is still alive, but your soul has already left it's disgusting shell.
"Perfect! Amazing! Marvelous!"
The clerk jumps around in excitement.
This costume...
It is tight. You know you will feel it's touch for many, many more years. It's disgusting. It almost burns your skin. The fur... It itches. This costume... It is not meant to be worn on body. It was made so that the person wearing it will be imbued with pure essence of homosexuality.
'This is it. I'm going to die. Is it me, or is has that clerk suddenly become hotter? Damn, I'm becoming a gay already...'
"Hey, Naya! You there?"

F
U
C
K

It's Suika. She must be looking for you. You hear the door closing.
"Hey, is anyone there?"
The clerk stops jumping around.
"Ah! Another customer! Please, wait a moment, I'll be right there!" he winks at you "And you stay here. I'll return to you in a moment, my dear furball."
He stands up, ready to go back to the main room, but.
"Ah, so there was a passage here! Hey there... miss? Have you see-- NAYA?!"
She stares at you in shock.
"What are you wearing? You look hilarious!"
She's... laughing... Laughing at your pathetic figure, desperately trying to take off this disgusting piece of furry abomination.
"I'm sorry, little miss, but this area is off limits. Would you please return to--"
"Suika!" you interrupt the clerk "ATTACK! NOW! HEADBUTT THIS FUCKER!"
"What?!" they are both suprised
Almost crying, you yell.
"I BEG YOU! JUST KNOCK HIM OUT!"
"Roger!"

After two seconds, the clerk is lying on the ground unconscious, while you take off the fursuit, with Suika still chuckling from time to time.
"Haha! I can't believe you put this on! What the hell is this? An animal youkai costume? What kind of psycho would wear this thing?"
You're finished with undressing, but there's still something lingering in your mind. Some part of this gay creation still lies somewhere deep in your head.
"Suika. I have a favor to ask."
"Yes? What is it?"
"Show me your panties."
There's a moment of silence.
"What?"
"Show me your panties. Just lift your skirt so I can see them. Please, this is important."
"B-but why--?"
"Just do it! I'm going crazy here!"
"O-okay..."
Blushing a little, she lifts her skirt.
You sigh with relief. That sight still turns you on. That means you haven't turned completely gay.
"It's okay now."
"What was that about?"
She asks as she fixes her skirt.
"It's a matter of manliness. Maybe you'll understand some time in the future?"
"Hey, what was that supposed to mean?!"
"Nevermind that. We have to leave. Now. I'm not planning on staying in this place for even a while longer."
"Okay! I've scavenged some stuff on my way here, so I'll be waiting outside."

Putting back the uniform on, you feel much better. Even though this faggot has touched it earlier, it still doesn't feel gay at all.
"Well then, time to scram. But before that."
Rummaging through the shelves, you find what you looked for - a fine, badass piece of fashion. Red trench coat with a nipplewarmer.
"It's cool, not gay."
Grabbing the bag with groceries and gifts, you run out of the store.

Ten minutes later, you've landed in front of the shrine.
"Suika."
"Yes?"
"Don't ever tell anyone about this. Ever."
"Tell about what?"
"Good girl. Where's Reimu?"
"Ah, she left earlier than we did, because we're having guest over tonight."
Wait, what?
"GUESTS?! That's why she told me to buy this food?"
"Yep! And I stole some beverages to make it a crazy party!"
"So... Who's going to come?"
"They're already here. It's that black-white magician and her dollmaker friend. I don't really get along with them, but that's what alcohol is for!"
"Suika, go ahead without me. I have to prepare myself."
"Okie dokies! Here, give me the food. I'll get it to the kitchen."

Crap, you haven't expected this. Alice and Marisa coming over? Shit's calling for a dynamic badass entry, but what will make you look the coolest? Plus, you have to do something with those presents and money... Well, presents have to wait until the guests leave. You'll give them out after the party.

[ ] Sneak around the shrine, find your room, leave your shit in your room. You'll later give Reimu a donation personally, if you know what I mean.
[ ] Put the money in the donation box, sneak around the shrine, leave your shit in your room.


DYNAMIC ENTRY?
[ ] Red coat, pants only, kick door down. "THIS PARTY IS GETTIN CRAZY! LET'S ROCK!"
[ ] Uniform. Silently enter the room and ignore the guests.
[ ] Fuck this. Uniform, walk in like normal people do and gree the guests.
[ ] Take off shirt, put on the red coat, walk in and greet the guests
>> No. 2069
We should just put all the lingerie in the shopping bag, and drop it off on the shrine's dining table when all the girls are around. Stroll out of the room while commenting to the girls that we got them all some gifts, and mention that they're in the bag. Completely casual, as though nothing is unusual.

Then hide around the corner and listen for the results.
>> No. 2070
>>2066
If we do it early i.e. now, she'll take it jokingly but semi seriously if we do it right and be direct. It'll be a nice scene if we progress with her and she turns up to our room one night wearing them saying.
"I-it's n-not like I'm wearing them for you. Stupid Nanaya. I just like wearing them. Okay?"

Or

We give them to her MUCH later, just as she's finally getting to truly love Nanaya and it's part of the final scenes where we make love to her.


It's only mid game where it'll go wrong.
>> No. 2071
File 121003877041.jpg - (154.25KB , 379x766 , patyuri-01.jpg ) [iqdb]
2071
Goin to sleep. Will continue tomorrow. Goodnite, and yiff in hell.
>> No. 2072
[ ] Put the money in the donation box, sneak around the shrine, leave your shit in your room.
[ ] Fuck this. Uniform, walk in like normal people do and gree the guests.
>> No. 2073
[ ] Put the money in the donation box, sneak around the shrine, leave your shit in your room.

[ ] Uniform. Silently enter the room and ignore the guests.
>> No. 2074
HECK YES. Suika, you are the most awesome oni ever.

[x] Put the money in the donation box, sneak around the shrine, leave your shit in your room.
[x] Fuck this. Uniform, walk in like normal people do and greet the guests.

Reimu's already annoyed at us for acting like a freak. Might as well give her a change and be normal. Good first impression on the guests too, and all that.
>> No. 2075
[ ] Put the money in the donation box, sneak around the shrine, leave your shit in your room.
[ ] Fuck this. Uniform, walk in like normal people do and greet the guests.

We've had enough dynamic entries for one day.
>> No. 2076
[ ] Put the money in the donation box, sneak around the shrine, leave your shit in your room.
[ ] Fuck this. Uniform, walk in like normal people do and greet the guests.

Also goddamn you YAF.
>> No. 2077
[ ] Sneak around the shrine, find your room, leave your shit in your room. You'll later give Reimu a donation personally, if you know what I mean.
[ ] Fuck this. Uniform, walk in like normal people do and greet the guests.

Marisa would just laugh at us.
>> No. 2078
[X] Put the money in the donation box, sneak around the shrine, leave your shit in your room.

Be sure to put the money in AFTER hiding the gifts, just so that Reimu doesn't come rushing out to find us.

[X] Take off shirt, put on the red coat, walk in and greet the guests.

"LADIES."
>> No. 2079
File 121003897955.png - (22.96KB , 520x520 , danteclassy.png ) [iqdb]
2079
[x] Red coat, pants only, kick door down. "THIS PARTY IS GETTIN CRAZY! LET'S ROCK!"
>> No. 2080
[ ] Sneak around the shrine, find your room, leave your shit in your room. You'll later give Reimu a donation personally, if you know what I mean.
[ ] Red coat, pants only, kick door down. "THIS PARTY IS GETTIN CRAZY! LET'S ROCK!"
HAHA FUCK YES
>> No. 2081
[x] Put the money in the donation box, sneak around the shrine, leave your shit in your room.
[x] Fuck this. Uniform, walk in like normal people do and gree the guests.
>> No. 2082
>>2071

You huge nigger! What about the other thread?
>> No. 2083
[x] Sneak around the shrine, find your room, leave your shit in your room. You'll later give Reimu a donation personally, if you know what I mean.
[x] Red coat, pants only, kick door down. "THIS PARTY IS GETTIN CRAZY! LET'S ROCK!"

ARE WE NOT MEN?!
>> No. 2085
[x] Sneak around the shrine, find your room, leave your shit in your room. You'll later give Reimu a donation personally, if you know what I mean.

[x] Red coat, pants only, kick door down. "THIS PARTY IS GETTIN CRAZY! LET'S ROCK!"
>> No. 2086
Oh god, I can't stop laughing
>> No. 2087
[ ] Put the money in the donation box, sneak around the shrine, leave your shit in your room.

[ ] Uniform. Silently enter the room and ignore the guests.
>> No. 2088
[x] Put the money in the donation box, sneak around the shrine, leave your shit in your room.

[x] Fuck this. Uniform, walk in like normal people do and greet the guests.

Plenty of opportunity for CRAAAAZY after we're all drunk.
>> No. 2089
>>2086

Why? Is it because this thread is getting a little... crazy?
>> No. 2090
>>2034
[x] Put SOME money in the donation box, sneak around the shrine, leave your shit in your room.

[x] Take off shirt, put on the red coat, walk in and greet the guests
>> No. 2092
[x] Return, take two addtional pieces of lingerie.

Then:

[x] Red coat, pants only, kick door down. "THIS PARTY IS GETTIN CRAZY! LET'S ROCK!"

Also wearing fursuit unlocked secret Ran + Chen route.
>> No. 2093
[x] Sneak around the shrine, find your room, leave your shit in your room. You'll later give Reimu a donation personally, if you know what I mean.
[x] Red coat, pants only, kick door down. "THIS PARTY IS GETTIN CRAZY! LET'S ROCK!"
>> No. 2094
>>2092
Ah, and I forgot:

[x] Sneak around the shrine, find your room, leave your shit in your room. You'll later give Reimu a donation personally, if you know what I mean.
>> No. 2095
>[ ] Red coat, pants only, kick door down. "THIS PARTY IS GETTIN CRAZY! LET'S ROCK!"
>kick door down.
Do not mess with a Gensokyo woman and her door. No good can come of this.

--I suddenly wonder whether Suika still has her "reward" from Keine.
>> No. 2096
[x] Put the money in the donation box, sneak around the shrine, leave your shit in your room.

and then

[x] Red coat, pants only, kick door down. "THIS PARTY IS GETTIN CRAZY! LET'S ROCK!"

THIS IS THE ONLY FUCKING OPTION, YOU NIGGERS
>> No. 2097
[X] Put the money in the donation box, then sneak around the shrine, leave your shit in your room.

[X] Take off shirt, put on the red coat, walk in and greet the guests.
>> No. 2098
[x] Put the money in the donation box, sneak around the shrine, leave your shit in your room.

[x] Fuck this. Uniform, walk in like normal people do and greet the guests.
>> No. 2099
[x] Sneak around the shrine, find your room, leave your shit in your room. You'll later give Reimu a donation personally, if you know what I mean.
[x] Red coat, pants only, kick door down. "THIS PARTY IS GETTIN CRAZY! LET'S ROCK!"
>> No. 2100
[x] "Wait Suika, we need to make a stop at Kourindou."

We'll talk to him Kourin mano-y-mano and invite him to the party, if he hasn't been already, and hatch a crazy plan. Suika can carry the jukebox. And with Rinnosuke as our Virgil, we'll have all kinds of crazy swords and guns and shit at our disposal.

We could bust through different entrances and have an impromptu crazy duel with blanks and prop weapons, with Suika mimicking the damage to the household.
>> No. 2101
[x] Put the money in the donation box, sneak around the shrine, leave your shit in your room.

[x] Fuck this. Uniform, walk in like normal people do and greet the guests.

Reimu does not want an impulsive badass like Dante. Reimu wants a gentlemanly badass like Nanaya. STAY ON TARGET.
>> No. 2103
So far we've been Nanaya, Rail Tracer, Sol Badguy, and now Dante. Am I forgetting anyone?
>> No. 2104
[x] Sneak around the shrine, find your room, leave your shit in your room. You'll later give Reimu a donation personally, if you know what I mean.
[x] Red coat, pants only, kick door down. "THIS PARTY IS GETTIN CRAZY! LET'S ROCK!"
we have been a furfag.
>> No. 2105
☞ Put the money in the donation box, sneak around the shrine, leave your shit in your room.

☞ Fuck this. Uniform, walk in like normal people do and greet the guests.
>> No. 2106
Acting crazy=Annoying Reimu
Annoying Reimu=Complaining to Rinnosuke
Complaining to Rinnosuke=Rinnosuke Looks Better

Don't let him win, Anon. Don't let him win.
>> No. 2108
[x] Fuck this. Uniform, walk in like normal people do and greet the guests.
>> No. 2110
File 121004393721.jpg - (89.10KB , 640x480 , 1210026639953.jpg ) [iqdb]
2110
x] Fuck this. Uniform, walk in like Nanaya and greet the guests.
>> No. 2111
Too bad [x] Red coat, pants only, kick door down. "THIS PARTY IS GETTIN CRAZY! LET'S ROCK!" did not win, would have been awesome.
>> No. 2112
>>2111

Who knows, may someone else will do something similarly "crazy".
>> No. 2116
[x] Red coat, pants only, kick door down. "THIS PARTY IS GETTIN CRAZY! LET'S ROCK!"

Wait, how did this not win?
>> No. 2117
x] Red coat, pants only, kick door down. "THIS PARTY IS GETTIN CRAZY! LET'S ROCK!"

What, is it too late to vote now?
>> No. 2119
This just in:

Furfag clerk: You guys totally wrecked my shop! And I haven't even named it yet! You're gonna pay for this...
>> No. 2121
File 121007211271.png - (17.33KB , 520x520 , dpizza.png ) [iqdb]
2121
>>2117
IT IS NEVER TOO LATE TO VOTE!
also
[X] Red trenchcoat, enter like Nanaya would, "HEY GUYZ, I BROUGHT PIZZA!"
>> No. 2122
>>2119

Uh, retrograde amnesia.
>> No. 2124
>>2100
>we'll have all kinds of crazy swords and guns and shit at our disposal.

Naya: Oh man, we're the best duo in the world! I'm so happy I joined you in your shop!
Kourin: Yeah! You are the best partner ever!
Naya: So many weapons you've got there! So many guns, swords and shit at our disposal!
Kourin: So, what we gonna do first?
Both: NO WEAPONS! NO FLYING! BARE CHESTS ONLY! FINAL DESTINATION!!!
>> No. 2125
>>2124
Is that some rinnosuke Ending?
>> No. 2126
I'M FULLY ERECT AND READY TO GO ANYTIME NOW
>> No. 2127
File 121008218826.jpg - (12.85KB , 576x704 , hurr.jpg ) [iqdb]
2127
Special delivery for Kourin.
>> No. 2128
File 121008345468.png - (340.41KB , 1113x1600 , 1209577440779.png ) [iqdb]
2128
[x] Sneak around the shrine, find your room, leave your shit in your room. You'll later give Reimu a donation personally, if you know what I mean.
[x] Fuck this. Uniform, walk in like normal people do and greet the guests.

Shit. They can't see you with all this stuff. That would arise... some uncomfortable questions. Plus you don't have anything for Alice or Marisa. Yeah, better leave it in your room, then join the party. So you do.

After finding your room and stuffing all the shit you've 'bought' into one of the cupboards, you suddenly realize that if there's a party, you'll have to wear something nice.
"Oh well."
This uniform looks elegant and badass at the same time. Temptation to wear the nipplewarmer coat and kick the door down while shouting some cool-sounding nonsense is great, but you know Reimu won't like it.
"Well then, shall we go?"

Going back to the front entrance, you knock lightly on the wooden sliding door.
"Yeah, come in!" a voice you don't recognize can be heard from inside
"Marisa, you're not in your own house!" another voice you haven't heard before. Must be Alice.
"I'm coming in."
Entering the room you see Reimu, Mima, Alice and Marisa sitting at a table, apparently drinking tea.
"Hello."
"Would you look at that! The prodigal son has returned!" Mima says while smiling at you
"Ey there, boy!" Marisa greets you with a wide grin "You're the one Reimu told us about, aren't ya? Pleased to meecha!"
She stands up and gives you a handshake.
"Name's Marisa! And you're Nanaya, right?"
"Y-yeah..."
This is somehow embarassing, plus Alice's glaring daggers at you.
"And this unfriendly lout here is Alice!"
"Marisa!"
"Uh, hello, Alice. Pleased to mee--"
"It's MISS Alice!"
Geez, why is she so hostile?
"Pleased to meet you, MISS Alice."
She turns her head away with a silent "Hmph!"
"Hey, don't mind her! C'mon, sit down!"
Marisa hits you on the back and gestures you to take a seat.
"That's an... unusual getup you've got there." Reimu makes a remark without looking at you "Hope you didn't use any of MY money to buy this thing?"

[ ] "Actually, I did. Sorry."
[ ] "Tell ya what, next time, I'll greet your guests without anything on or wearing bloodied clothes, how does that sound? Anyways, no, I didn't use any of your money."
[ ] Smile viciously at her "Not only did I NOT use your money. I also made a VERY generous donation to your shrine. Be grateful."
[ ] "No. Where's my oni?"
>> No. 2129
[X] "Tell ya what, next time, I'll greet your guests without anything on or wearing bloodied clothes, how does that sound? Anyways, no, I didn't use any of your money."

Oh ho, why not be an ass?
>> No. 2130
[x] Smile viciously at her "Not only did I NOT use your money. I also made a VERY generous donation to your shrine. Be grateful."
>> No. 2131
[x] "No. Where's my oni?"

Gotta make sure Suika doesn't find our gifts early.
>> No. 2132
>>2131

Woah, I must have been raging too hard on /jp/ today. Wonder how that happened.
>> No. 2133
[ ] "Actually, I did. Sorry."
[ ] "Tell ya what, next time, I'll greet your guests without anything on or wearing bloodied clothes, how does that sound? Anyways, no, I didn't use any of your money."

Middle ground
>> No. 2134
[X] "Actually, I did. Sorry."
>> No. 2135
>>2133

Ah, but we didn't use her money.
Infact we still have all of it.
We should just tell her we mugged a shopkeeper.
>> No. 2136
Ah.. damn it YAF, I was about to leave ;_;
>> No. 2137
[x] Smile viciously at her "Not only did I NOT use your money. I also made a VERY generous donation to your shrine. Be grateful."

>>2133
Half used her money?
>> No. 2138
[ ] "Tell ya what, next time, I'll greet your guests without anything on or wearing bloodied clothes, how does that sound? Anyways, no, I didn't use any of your money."
and
[ ] "Where's my oni?"

Does anyone else have a feeling Suika's going to find our presents, and come running in wearing some of them?
>> No. 2139
>>2137
wait did we pay for the clothes or not?
>> No. 2140
[x] "No. Where's my oni?"

We didn't leave any money after knocking that guy out, right?
>> No. 2141
Lets burn the clothes shop down next time we visit the village. After taking some S&M outfits of course.
>> No. 2142
[X] "No. Where's my oni?"

Suika needs come out here, and hopefully not while wearing our gift.

Also, I'm pretty sure we just robbed the shopkeep, right? Granted, I'm sure anyone would understand. Not like anyone will believe that crazy fucker anyway.
>> No. 2143
You still have all the money, except the amount you've used to buy the food.
>> No. 2144
[ ] "No. Where's my oni?"
I WANT MY ONI!
>> No. 2145
>>Also, I'm pretty sure we just robbed the shopkeep, right? Granted, I'm sure anyone would understand. Not like anyone will believe that crazy fucker anyway.

Him, probably not. Just pray that nobody was around to take pictures.
>> No. 2146
>>2130
>>2137

You guys seem to be forgetting we didn't make any donation. Money's still in our room.
>> No. 2148
We shouldve gone with this party is getting crazy, Marisa wouldve liked it.
Now we are stuck with those bitches and tea.
>> No. 2149
>>2148

>bitches
>tea

I see no problem here.
>> No. 2150
[x] "Tell ya what, next time, I'll greet your guests without anything on or wearing bloodied clothes, how does that sound?
[x] "No. Where's my oni?"
>> No. 2151
>>2148
>bitches and tea

I like both.
>> No. 2152
>>2148
dump those bitches and give Suika our present so we can have our own little party.
>> No. 2153
>>2148
It might have gone over well with Marisa, but Reimu still seems to be miffed at us, so I can't imagine that would help matters with her any.

If we were only going for Suika and/or Mima, that might not be so bad, aside from the fact we'd still be irritating the one person who we're currently relying upon for food and shelter. But, since we went so far as to get her a sexy little gift like we did, we are now obligated to do anything and everything in our power to accept it from us.

And NOT wear it for that douchefag, Kourin.
>> No. 2154
[x] "No. Where's my oni?" writing now
>> No. 2155
>Suika needs come out here, and hopefully while wearing our gift.

Yes this needs to happen.
>> No. 2156
>>2128
[x] "Tell ya what, next time, I'll greet your guests without anything on or wearing bloodied clothes, how does that sound? Anyways, no, I didn't use any of your money."

Crap, Alice is mad at us and we just met. Did she find out about the cape?
>> No. 2157
File 121008631078.jpg - (10.48KB , 300x300 , 2382.jpg ) [iqdb]
2157
[x] "No. Where's my oni?"

"No."
You look at Reimu with slighty amused face. Acting tough in front of your guests, eh?
"I'm capable of making money for my own expenses. Anyways, where is my oni?"
"YOUR oni?"
Oh shit. Did you say that aloud? That phrase was useful when you were in the village, but now...
"Your oni? That almost sounds like she was your girlfriend, boy!" Marisa hits your back again while laughing.
"Whatever." Reimu takes a sip from her cup "If you're asking about Suika, she's proba--"
"ANYBODY UP FOR SOME PERCENTS?!"
Suddenly, door flies open and Suika storms in, sporting a cheerful smile.
Reimu looks at her with irritated expression.
"Suika, not today. Three drunken parties a week is more than eno--"
"BOOZE!"
Faced with Mima's and Marisa's simultaneous cheers, Reimu falls silent.
"God, not again..."

[ ] "BEER FOR THE BEER GODS!"
[ ] "Yay, booze!"
[ ] "Listen to Reimu, Suika. Let's just have a peaceful time with our guests."
>> No. 2158
[X] "BEER FOR THE BEER GODS!"

If Marisa and Mima are all for this, then it can only end with AWESOME.
>> No. 2159
[x] "THIS PARTY JUST GOT ABSOLUTELY CRAZY"
>> No. 2160
[X] "Yay, booze!"

Remember to stay only mildly tipsy, so that we can avoid a hangover and capitalize on any of the girls drunken antics.
>> No. 2161
[x] "BEER FOR THE BEER GODS!"
>> No. 2162
[x] "Yay, booze!"
>> No. 2163
[x] Grab Suika by the horns, do something playful
>> No. 2164
[x] "BEER FOR THE BEER GODS!"
>> No. 2165
[X] "Yay, booze!"
>> No. 2166
[X] "BEER FOR THE BEER GODS!"

Show some enthusiasm.

And then stay just sober enough to carry the girls back to their rooms without doing anything lewd, thus securing affection points from them all in the morning.
>> No. 2167
[ ] "Listen to Reimu, Suika. Let's just have a peaceful time with our guests."

Wet blanket, yes. But it might smooth things slightly with the red-white. Just don't sound too much like a condescending douchebag.
>> No. 2168
>>2166

Sex is healthy, not lewd.
>> No. 2169
[X] "Yay, booze!"
[x] Grab Suika by the horns, do something playful
>> No. 2170
[x] "BEER FOR THE BEER GODS!"
[x] "THIS PARTY'S GETTING CRAAAAZY!"
>> No. 2171
[ ] "BEER FOR THE BEER GODS!"
>> No. 2172
>>2170
[x] "BEER FOR THE BEER GODS!"
[x] "THIS PARTY'S GETTING CRAAAAZY!"
fuck yes
>> No. 2173
>>2170
listen to this man
[ ] "BEER FOR THE BEER GODS!"
[ ] "THIS PARTY'S GETTING CRAAAAZY!"
>> No. 2174
We shall make a toast, to the true god of the Hakurei Shrine: Liquor.
>> No. 2175
[X] "BEER FOR THE BEER GODS!"
Hopefully we get some Mima points now.
>> No. 2176
[ ] "Yay, booze!"
>> No. 2177
[X] "BEER FOR THE BEER GODS!"
[X] "THIS PARTY'S GETTING CRAAAAZY!"
OHHHH LAWD
>> No. 2178
[x] "BEER FOR THE BEER GODS!"
[x] "THIS PARTY'S GETTING CRAAAAZY!"
>> No. 2179
[x] "Yay, booze!"
>> No. 2180
File 121008767041.png - (35.37KB , 736x736 , 120836032514.png ) [iqdb]
2180
[x] "BEER FOR THE BEER GODS!"

Fuck yes, alcohol! Just what you needed to break the ice between you and Alice and maybe soften Reimu a bit.
Standing up and striking a pose, you yell at the top of your lungs.
"BEER FOR THE BEER GODS!"
"You heard the man, Suika!" Mima laughs "Bring the beverages as an offering to Hakurei's God!"
"Beer for the beer gods!" Marisa repeats your phrase, with equal enthusiasm.
"This party's just about to get ABSOLUTELY CRAZY!" not being able to hold back your happines anymore, you make another shout
"And we're ABSOLUTELY CRAZY about it! Suika, bring the drinks!"
"Roger!" Suika flies out of the room.
"Why do I have to go through this...?" Reimu slaps her forehead.

Two minutes later, whole table is covered with various bottles. Three or four of them have been already emptied by Mima and Marisa. Suprisingly, Reimu joined you all in drinking, despite being so negative about it earlier.
"Man, this stuff's weak! Let us drink more!" Marisa hits Mima's back
"Drink all you want, young magician! Alcohol is a blessing for both your body and mind, it helps to relax and concentrate. That is, until you drink too much, haha!"
Alice shyly reaches for one of the bottles. It seems to be a small one, wrapped with a red ribbon. As expected from Alice, always choosing the cutest stuff.
Reimu takes a sip from a large, green bottle.
"Pfeh! What is this thing?! 'Scarlet Devil Wine'? I don't even want to know why it has a name like that!" Reimu looks at the bottle with disgust, then quickly downs all of it's contents.

[ ] Drink like the fist of the fucking north star
[ ] Drink lightly

IF CHOSEN [ ] Drink lightly, CHOOSE SECOND OPTION
[ ] "Let's make a toast for Hakurei's prosperity!" hold up a bottle "Through the fire and the flames, let it carry on!"
[ ] "Hey Alice, why not try something stronger?"
[ ] "Hey, Reimu, I think you didn't want to drink?"
>> No. 2182
>She turns her head away with a silent "Hmph!"

I want to antagonize this one. We still have the cloak, right? "Your stitchwork is terrible; not even the town guards were bothering to use them."
>> No. 2183
[ ] Drink lightly
[ ] "Let's make a toast for Hakurei's prosperity!" hold up a bottle "Through the fire and the flames, let it carry on!"

So far away...
>> No. 2184
[X] Drink lightly.

[X] "Hey Alice, why not try something stronger?"

The antics that will result will be priceless. Before the night is over, we must see the other girls forcing the strong stuff down Alice's throat.
>> No. 2185
[ ] Drink like the fist of the fucking north star
>> No. 2186
[x] Drink lightly

[x] "Hey Alice, why not try something stronger?"
>> No. 2187
[x] Drink lightly

[x] "Let's make a toast for Hakurei's prosperity!" hold up a bottle "Through the fire and the flames, let it carry on!"
>> No. 2188
[ ] Drink like the fist of the fucking north star
LETS GET WASTED TONIGHT
>> No. 2189
[x] Drink like the fist of the fucking north star
[x] "Let's make a toast for Hakurei's prosperity!" hold up a bottle "Through the fire and the flames, let it carry on!"

Nobody likes a teetotaler
>> No. 2190
[x] Drink lightly
[x] "Hey Alice, why not try something stronger?"

Alice's bout to enter the fury of the storm
>> No. 2191
[X] Drink lightly.

[X] "Hey Alice, why not try something stronger?"

The toast will make us look like a sap. Minus awesome points.

Besides, the girls will have a blast forcing Alice to join in, trust me.
>> No. 2192
[x] Drink like the fist of the fucking north star
[x] "HEY ALICE, WHY NOT TRY SOMETHING STRONGER?"
>> No. 2193
[]Drink lightly
[]"Hey Alice, why not try something stronger?"

although that 'cute little bottle' is probably the strongest alcohol on the table.

it's always the tiny bottles that have the highest alcohol content. especially if it's cute-looking.
>> No. 2194
[x] Drink lightly
[x] "Let's make a toast for Hakurei's prosperity!" hold up a bottle "Through the fire and the flames, let it carry on!"
>> No. 2195
[ ] Drink like the fist of the fucking north star JESUS CHRIST
[x] "Let's make a toast for Hakurei's prosperity!" hold up a bottle "Through the fire and the flames, let it carry on!"
>> No. 2196
>>2193

It's probably some fancy-ass liqueur. Let's get her some grain alcohol.
>> No. 2197
[ ] Drink lightly

[ ] "Let's make a toast for Hakurei's prosperity!" hold up a bottle "Through the fire and the flames, let it carry on!"
>> No. 2198
[X] Drink lightly
[X] "Let's make a toast for Hakurei's prosperity!" hold up a bottle "Through the fire and the flames, let it carry on!"
>> No. 2200
[ ] "Let's make a toast for Hakurei's prosperity!" hold up a bottle "Through the fire and the flames, let it carry on!"
>> No. 2201
[X] Drink lightly.
[X] "Hey Alice, why not try something stronger?"

Get everyone trashed.
>> No. 2202
[x] Drink like the fist of the fucking north star JESUS CHRIST

If we don't drink, it's going to be us and not Alice who winds up having to shotgun Night Train.
>> No. 2203
File 121008886068.png - (15.17KB , 494x404 , 120968879566.png ) [iqdb]
2203
[X] Drink lightly

No point in getting drunk like a pig, is there? You're the only male here and being surrounded by drunk females MAY have some benefits... If you stay sober enough to enjoy and remember it.

While Marisa and Mima are gulping down on another bottle of promile-filled goodness, you decide to do something instead of just sitting there. Wait, are they drinking from the same bottle at the same time? Plus they're not using cups, just drinking straight from the hole? Gee, they sure have no shame. Leaning to Alice, you make a suggestion.
"Hey, Alice."
"MISS Alice!"
"MISS Alice. Why not drink something stronger? This stuff you're drinking here won't get you drunk even if you drink over nine thousand of them."
"I-I don't want to get drunk! I'm just drinking because..."
"DIDYA HEAR THAT, MIMA?!"
Marisa jumps up, spilling some of the liquid left from the bottle she was drinking from with Mima.
"SHE DOESSSSHHN'T WANT GET GET DRUNK!"
"Unacceptable!" Mima says with serious tone "As the deity of Hakurei Shrine, I command you to drink more!"
"B-but I--"
"LESS TALKY MORE DRINKY!"
Marisa jumps at Alice with another bottle in her hand.
"IF YOU WON'T DRINK BY YOURSELF, I'M GONNA FORCE IT INTO YOU!"
"No, Marisa! No!"
Her sentence is cut in the middle by the bottle being thrust into her mouth.
"DRINK! DRIIIIIIIIIIIIINK! AHAHAHAHA!"
Both Mima and Marisa burst with laugher while Alice tries to struggle. To no avail. She's gulping down all the stuff that flows from the bottle into her mouth. She looks kinda pitiful in this state.
"I-I'm going to go outside for a little."
Reimu says weakly and starts to walk outside. You notice that there are four... no, wait, five empty bottles around the place she was sitting in.
"DRIIIIIINK!"

[ ] Follow Reimu, in case she needs some help
[ ] Stay here, laugh at Alice

===================

REIMU ROMANTIC DRUNK ENCOUNTER DON'T FUCK UP YOU'LL GET A SHOT AT OTHER LADIES LATER JESUS CHRIST
>> No. 2204
[ ] Follow Reimu, in case she needs some help

>>
REIMU ROMANTIC DRUNK ENCOUNTER DON'T FUCK UP YOU'LL GET A SHOT AT OTHER LADIES LATER JESUS CHRIST

LISTEN TO THE MAN GODDAMN IT
>> No. 2205
[X] Follow Reimu, in case she needs some help.

Only because you say we get a shot at the other ladies later.

We better the hell get a shot at the other ladies later. Especially Mima.
>> No. 2206
[x] Follow Reimu, in case she needs some help

We'll get back in time to laugh at Alice right?
>> No. 2207
[ ] Follow Reimu, in case she needs some help
>> No. 2208
[ ] Follow Reimu, in case she needs some help

...but only because you promised us a shot at the others later.

also, happy raymoo = less chance of getting kicked out of the shrine for oni sex.
>> No. 2209
[x] Stay here, laugh at Alice

To hell with the miko.
>> No. 2210
[X] Follow Reimu, in case she needs some help

>REIMU ROMANTIC DRUNK ENCOUNTER DON'T FUCK UP YOU'LL GET A SHOT AT OTHER LADIES LATER JESUS CHRIST

WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST WALL OF TEXT US WITH IT THEN
>> No. 2211
>>REIMU ROMANTIC DRUNK ENCOUNTER DON'T FUCK UP YOU'LL GET A SHOT AT OTHER LADIES LATER JESUS CHRIST
[X] Stay here, laugh at Ali-NO!

[X] Follow Reimu, in case she needs some help
When's the Akyu story continuing, YAF?
>> No. 2212
File 121008916550.png - (27.06KB , 300x300 , 12092576717.png ) [iqdb]
2212
>>2208
>>2205

YAF DOES NOT LIEK U
>> No. 2213
[x] Follow Reimu, in case she needs some help
>> No. 2214
[X] Follow Reimu, in case she needs some help

When we come back, Marisa and Mima will already be molesting Alice.

Just as planned.
>> No. 2215
>>2212

We're not going for the bitch no matter how much you force us.
>> No. 2216
File 121008928474.jpg - (66.59KB , 576x829 , Reimu Hakurei045.jpg ) [iqdb]
2216
>>2210
>WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST WALL OF TEXT US WITH IT THEN

YOU WANT A WALL OF TEX?! VERY WELL, YOU SHALL HAVE YOUR WALL OF TEX! NEXT-NEXT CHOICE WILL BE WALL OF FUKKIN TEX GODDAMNIT. PREPARE FOR DEREDERE REIMU, MIMAFAGS!
>> No. 2217
>>2212

Sorry, Reimu's not my favorite.

But I'll be happy to take her in a bundle deal.
>> No. 2218
[x] Follow Reimu, in case she needs some help

I am choosing this out of free will.
>> No. 2219
>>2216
Needs more Suika.
>> No. 2220
>>2216
>>2219

Needs more Mima.

Needs more all three.
>> No. 2221
File 121009011599.jpg - (69.25KB , 417x450 , 1207074776328.jpg ) [iqdb]
2221
[X] Follow Reimu, in case she needs some help

There's no way you can help Alice right now. Besides, as soon as an oni is added, she stops struggling and just gives in to drunk Marisa's whims. On the other hand, Reimu may need your help.

Walking outside, you see her standing near a bush, bending down.
Is she vomiting? Huh, she sure is a light drinker after just five bottles of weak stuff.
"Hey."
Walking up to her, you make yourself known.
"What do you want? I'm kinda busy here."
Saying that, she shivers and covers her mouth with her hand.
"Hey, if you want to vomit, you're doing it wrong."
She looks at you with teary eyes.
"What do you suggest then?"
"Bend down, thrust a finger into your throat, then let it all out. That may sound disgusting, but I assure you, you'll feel much better afterwards."
"Turn around."
"Why?"
"Just do it."
No point is resisting. After turning around, you hear some wet sounds, and after that, Reimu's weak voice.
"Uhhh... It's... okay now..."
She's sitting on the ground, covering her mouth.
"How is it?"
"It didn't feel good... But it's better now. Thanks."
She's thanking you for such a simple advice?
"Eh, you're welcome."
"So, what did you want from me?"

[ ] "Wait here for a moment." Go back to your room, get money/present/both, give it to her in a badass way
[ ] "Wait here for a moment." Go back to your room, get money/present/both, give it to her in a romantic way
[ ] "I was just worried about you."
[ ] "No, it's nothing important." return inside

=================

Gee, I sure feel like forcing a route, but it would be just rude to do that.
>> No. 2222
File 121009028310.jpg - (162.32KB , 600x800 , 1208388524652.jpg ) [iqdb]
2222
"It costed me a piece of my soul to get this, so you better give me something in return."
"B-but what would you want from a poor miko like me?"
"Your virginity. I'll be taking it."
>> No. 2223
[X] "I was just worried about you."

No present yet.

That's going to be saved for the big gag moment when we hand the gifts over to all the girls at once.
>> No. 2224
[ ] "Wait here for a moment." Go back to your room, get money/present/both, give it to her in a romantic way

if we're gonna do this, we might as well do it right.
>> No. 2225
[ ] "I was just worried about you."
[ ] "Wait here for a moment." Go back to your room, get money/present/both, give it to her in a badass way
Both
>> No. 2226
[x] "I was just worried about you."
>> No. 2227
>>2222
railroad get.
>> No. 2228
[x] "I was just worried about you."

Wait for it, Anon.

Besides, that kind of present isn't the way to score points with her right now.
>> No. 2230
[xxx] "Wait here for a moment." Go back to your room, get money/present/both, give it to her in a romantic way
>> No. 2231
[x] "I was just worried about you."
>> No. 2232
[ ] "I was just worried about you."

gift later. possibly after we've got her into our room.
>> No. 2233
[ ] "I was just worried about you."

neither money nor lingerie are suitable presents for such a situation
>> No. 2234
[X] "I was just worried about you."

Waaaait for it...
>> No. 2235
[ ] "I was just worried about you."
>> No. 2236
[x] "I was just worried about you."

Save the Lingerie for when she's sober, she'll appreciate it more.
>> No. 2237
File 121009194777.jpg - (74.72KB , 363x416 , Reimu Hakurei020.jpg ) [iqdb]
2237
[x] "I was just worried about you."

"I was just worried about you."
She glances at you with blank expression.
"Worried? Why?"
"Well, uh..."
Damn, there she goes, asking a difficult question instead of being grateful for your feelings.
Having nothing in mind to say, you just look at the horizon. The sun is already setting, floodgin the world with that nostalgic shade of red.
"So? Why were you worried?"
"I think..."
Come to think of it, it's happened before. Talking with Reimu in a red sunset, that is. That conversations invades your brain, bringing back memories. That's happened only yesterday, but it feels so distant...
Reimu's silent, waiting for your answer.
"I think..."
What did she say back then? 'I don't like people'? No, it was something else.
'I want to be strong.'
Yes, that was it.
'I always force myself to act hostile to people.'
Why did she say that?
'I don't want them to think I'm weak.'

"I think it's because I know your true self."
She chuckles.
"My true self? What are you talking about?"
"Yesterday... When after you told me your story, you said that you always put on a facade so that people will see you as a strong person. But... you looked so weak and sad back then... And then, when you were leaving, you said 'I let my guard down in front of you.'. So I deducted that's when you showed me your true self."
"And that's why you were worried?"
"No. I just thought... That maybe... After I told you what I did to Suika... And after you got drunk... Maybe you'll try to do... something unreasonable."
"Hah."
She chuckles again.
"Hahahahaha!"
And bursts with laugher.
Confused, you just stare at her laughing face.
"Something unreasonable? Who do you think I am, a spoiled teenager? Hahahaha! I can't believe you are so stupid!"
She laugs for a while longer, then calms down.
"Heh, really. You're a funny one. Stupid, but funny."
Standing up, she faces you.
"But, you've passed the exam."
Standing on her toes, she plants a kiss on your cheek.
What?!
"My, you're blushing! Come on, don't be so shy about it! Now, I'd like you to return inside. Alice may need your help. I'm going to take a walk."
Totally shocked, you just stand unmoving for a minute or so. When you come back to your senses, Reimu's already gone.
"Damn it, what the hell was that about...?"

Returning inside, you see that Mima, Suika and Marisa are gone. Alice is lying on the ground, breathing heavily.

[ ] Help her up. "Hey, you okay?"
[ ] "Where are the others?"
[ ] Help her up "Where are the others?"
[ ] Poke her side. "Oi, you alive?"
>> No. 2238
[X] Help her up. "Hey, you okay? And where are the others?"

Show worry for her, and find out what the others are up to before something terrible happens.
>> No. 2239
[x] Help her up "Where are the others?"
>> No. 2240
What exam ಠ_ಠ?

[x] Help her up "Where are the others?"
>> No. 2241
[x] Help her up. "Hey, you okay?"

Marisa's probably looking through our purchases with Suika.
>> No. 2242
[X] Help her up. "Hey, you okay? And where are the others?"

Seconded. Their all suddenly disappearing can't be a good sign. For us, at least.
>> No. 2243
[x] Help her up. "Hey, you okay? And where are the others?"

Nice combo
>> No. 2244
[X] Help her up. "Hey, you okay? And where are the others?"
This is reasonable.
>> No. 2245
[x] Poke her side. "Oi, you alive?"

Que to angry Alice raping us.
Delicious drunken hatesex
>> No. 2247
[ ] Help her up "Where are the others?"
>> No. 2248
[X] Help her up. "Hey, you okay? And where are the others?"
>> No. 2249
[ ] Help her up. "Hey, you okay?"
>> No. 2251
File 121009347580.jpg - (35.66KB , 300x300 , 1b9b649c.jpg ) [iqdb]
2251
[X] Help her up. "Hey, you okay? And where are the others?"

Poor Alice. Getting raped and left to die by those three drunkards... Wait, she wasn't really raped.
Yu give her a hand, which she hesitantly takes.
"Hey, you okay? And where are the othWOAH!"
Alice pulled you down. Not being prepared for such thing, you couldn't help but fall down, almost landing on top of Alice, with your nose between her breats.
Fortunately (?), you manage to shoot your arms forward at the last moment, avoiding this beautiful, but unwanted fate.
Alice grabs a hold of your collar.
"I don't like ya, boy."
Her eyes are hazy, but her words are sharp.

[ ] "Really? That's too bad, because personally, I'd like to shoot my load all over your face, miss Alice."
[ ] "Excuse me, what the hell are you doing?"
[ ] Do nothing
>> No. 2252
[X] Do nothing.

Just let her go into a long rant about why she dislikes us, until either she passes out or we can shut her up with a kiss.

I'm guessing she's crushing on Reimu.
>> No. 2254
[x] "Really? That's too bad, because personally, I'd like to shoot my load all over your face, miss Alice."
Counter, using badassery.
>> No. 2255
[x] "Really? That's too bad, because personally, I'd like to shoot my load all over your face, miss Alice."

Do it faggots
>> No. 2256
File 121009362971.jpg - (260.25KB , 644x678 , 3b6aedc.jpg ) [iqdb]
2256
>>2252
>I'm guessing she's crushing on Reimu.

I beg to differ.
>> No. 2257
[ ] "Excuse me, what the hell are you doing?"

Fuck that shit, we ain't WuiG Anon.
>> No. 2259
[ ] "Really? That's too bad, because personally, I'd like to shoot my load all over your face, miss Alice."
>> No. 2260
[x] "Excuse me, what the hell are you doing?"
DO NOT WANT THE POOP LEAKER
>> No. 2261
[X] Do nothing

Awesome drunken rant incoming?
>> No. 2262
[X] Do nothing.
Bleh.
>> No. 2263
[x] Do nothing.
Give me a drunken rant or give me death.
>> No. 2264
File 121009379768.jpg - (549.28KB , 846x956 , AliceReimu002.jpg ) [iqdb]
2264
>>2256

I'm afraid I must stand by my position.
>> No. 2265
[ ] "Really? That's too bad, because personally, I'd like to shoot my load all over your face, miss Alice."

oh ho why not whore ourselves?
>> No. 2266
[x] Do nothing.
>> No. 2267
[X] Do nothing.

Pour forth, divine lightning.

IN-DIG-NAY-SHUN.
>> No. 2268
File 121009414886.jpg - (83.30KB , 600x410 , Ah.jpg ) [iqdb]
2268
Somebody's going to walk in on us in this questionable position. I can see it coming.
Better think of an explanation for this, Anonymous. And a way to shut Alice up should she decide to make up a story.
>> No. 2269
>>2268

"That night, a single man became a star."

But having Suika's strength in mind, this phrase gets a whole new meaning.
>> No. 2270
>>2268
"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING TO ALICE~ZE?!"

"Can't you tell? We're having consensual intercourse in the missionary position."

it'll be laughed off as a joke as you've both got clothes on, and bob's your uncle.
>> No. 2271
>>2270

This.
It has the awesome side effect of making angry Alice even more angry.

I like Alice this way.
>> No. 2272
File 121009508193.jpg - (124.73KB , 400x400 , 2d0c76cf.jpg ) [iqdb]
2272
[x] Do nothing.

She seems to have something to say. Why not let her talk then?
"I don't like you."
"I've already heard that."
"Shut up and listen! I don't like you."
You sigh.
"This world has it's own rules. Laws of physics, laws of magic, human laws, and most importantly, love laws. Love is the most important thing that keeps this world running. One cannot simply ignore love or treat is as something metaphysical. It's a thing everyone should know about."
"Could you get to the point?"
"Shut up when I'm talking! As I was saying, Love has it's own laws too!"
Is she angry? It's really hard to read her expression as she's constantly smiling.
"One of those laws says: thou shall not intrude into others' love! By doing so, you condemn yourself into eternity of eating rice balls in hell! Hic!"
She's spouting out that made-up nonsense with a cheerful smile.
"And guess what, you broke this law. You were tryin to get her drunk and then do something perverted to her, werencha?!"
"Who are you talking about?"
"Ima talkin about MY MARISA! I saw how you look at her. Your eyes were emanating with dirty thoughts!"

[ ] "Are you sure you're not just hot for me?"
[ ] "Whoa, slow down there! I don't want to knock up Marisa!"
[ ] Let her continue
>> No. 2273
[x] "Whoa, slow down there! I don't want to knock up Marisa!"
I'm trying to play LUNATIC MODO here, Alice.
>> No. 2274
[X] Let her continue
Let's clear it up when she's finished, and this way anybody secretly listening will be entertained.
>> No. 2275
[x] "Are you sure you're not just hot for me?"

Do it
>> No. 2276
[X] Let her continue.

Tempted as I am to tell her she wants us, I'm actually interested in seeing how this plays out.
>> No. 2277
[x] Let her continue
And get off of her in the mean time.
>> No. 2278
[ ] "Whoa, slow down there! I don't want to knock up Marisa!"
>> No. 2279
[x] "Are you sure you're not just hot for me?"
negating will only increase her suspicion. try distraction move instead
>> No. 2280
[X] "Whoa, slow down there! I don't want to knock up Marisa!"

For once, this is true.
>> No. 2281
[X] Let her continue.
>> No. 2282
[X] Let her continue.
too bad, really. i was hoping we'd tell her we want to jizz on her face.
>> No. 2283
[x] let her continue.

After that we can tell her we don't have the hots for her Marisa.
>> No. 2284
>>2274
>this way anybody secretly listening will be entertained.

You may be on to something there. If someone can hear Alice it might be a good idea to shut her up before she says something stupid.
>> No. 2285
>>2284
Oh. I didn't think of it that way.
>> No. 2287
[X] Let her continue.

Just let her bare her soul to us, until she finally starts crying. Then we comfort her and she acts tsundere around us for the rest of the story, despite not being romantically interested in us.

Then, she owes us one and we can acquire her assistance in wooing the other ladies. Plus, she can sew us some clothes every now and again, so that we don't have to visit that freaky shop anymore.
>> No. 2288
File 12100961603.jpg - (21.83KB , 240x320 , ze.jpg ) [iqdb]
2288
[x] Let her continue
>> No. 2292
[x] Let her continue

Let the poor dyke cry herself out. She's never had a father figure.
>> No. 2294
new thread

>>2289
>> No. 2298
>>2287
I like the way you think.

I say we take it upon ourselves to get Alice laid. She can help us with Reimu and the like and we'll help her bag Marisa. It'll be like a sidequest.
>> No. 2427
>>One cannot simply ignore love or treat is as something metaphysical.

ONE DOES NOT SIMPLY LOVE IN GENSOKYO

[ ] "Whoa, slow down there! I don't want to knock up Marisa!"