[Return]
Archived thread

File 121001672921.jpg - (67.16KB , 450x600 , 74cd6c84599422c84cc370140efdb06b.jpg ) [iqdb]
1606 No. 1606
>run TS.txt

>>ERROR: Couldn't find file "TS.txt"

>search "*.txt"

>>Search complete:
>>wtfisthisshit.txt
>>placeholder.txt
>>Ai_Ai_Akyu.txt
>>111111.txt

>run Ai_Ai_Akyu.txt

>>CONTENTS:

[ ] "I want a reward."
[ ] "This girl." point at Akyu "I'll be taking her."

"I'm sorry to sound rude, but I did it for a prize. I'd like to receive something for taking care of that mugger."
Keine sighs.
"I'm a bit disappointed, I admit, but letting something like that unrewarded would be equally, if not more rude. What is it that you want then? Money? Food? Name it."
She looks at you, arms crossed on her chest.
"I think..."
You look at the girl reading the book. This... Why not? But... What if? Maybe...?
"This girl."
Your lips move on their own.
"I'll be taking her."
"What?!"
They both ask in unison.
"What do you mean, take me?!"
"My, my, you're a bold one, aren't you?" Keine looks at you with a wide smile "Didn't expect you to be so shy! If you like Akyu, you should've just said so!"
"Keine!"
"Now, Akyu, one little date won't hurt, right?"
"There's no way I'm going to--!"
"Now, don't be mean! This boy... I mean, this man, he helped us to get rid of a dangerous criminal! Is that not worthy of rewarding?"
"Keine! This is ridiculous!"
"It's not ridiculous! What's really ridiculous are those books I found under your bad the other day."
"T-that?! Keine, when did you?!"
"When, I wonder? Now, will you do me a favor and go on a date with this nice fellow?"
Akyu slams her book close, her cheeks are deeply red.
"F-fine! But only today! Don't get any strange ideas!"
After glaring at you for a while, she rushes outside.
"What was that about..."
"Hey, what are you standing here for? She'll run away if you don't hurry!" Keine shoves you out of the room gently
"Wish you luck!"
Then she closes the door.
"What have I gotten myself into...?"

Walking out of the building, you notice Akyu sitting on the front steps.
"Uh, shall we go?"
Approaching her from behind, you make a suggestion.
Akyu stands up and glares at you for a moment.
"Hmph!"
She turns away from you.
"I don't care, just make it quick!"

[ ] Restaurant
[ ] Alcohol store
[ ] Park

[X] Park

You're a bit hungry, but spending Reimu's money on something you shouldn't even think about (namely: on a date with a girl you just met) would not meet with Reimu's approval.
"I think I've decided. Let's go, Akyu."
"For you, it's miss Akyu! Where are we going?"
"You'll see, just follow me."
Hesitantly, Akyu stands up, still glaring daggers at you.

After leaving the school grounds, your brain is working hard to come up with a place where you could take Akyu while not spending any money. Stores? No. Restaurant? No. Maybe a park? But is there a park in this village? Wait, come to think of it, you could see a concentration of green somewhere in the middle of the village. You decide to direct your steps there. Glancing back, you see Akyu... I mean miss Akyu following, but keeping some distance from you. Is she afraid of getting seen with a guy? Well, whatever. You just have to glance back once in a while to see if she hasn't ran away.
Damn, this is a bit troublesome. You can't strike up a conversation if it keeps up like this.

[ ] Keep walking
[ ] Wait for her

>> No. 1609
[ ] Wait for her
>> No. 1610
[X] Wait for her.

Oh ho, Akyu. You can't avoid it! We'll be talking to you, and slowly lowering your guard.
>> No. 1614
[X] Wait for her
>> No. 1617
[ ] Wait for her
>> No. 1618
[X] Wait for her.
>> No. 1621
[ ] Keep walking

She's obliged, make her come to us.
>> No. 1622
☞ Wait for her
>> No. 1623
[X] Wait for her
We need to engage a conversation
>> No. 1627
[ ] Wait for her

>"For you, it's miss Akyu!"
Q here:
Where /when and who do you address with miss (first name). I normally see it as miss (surname)
>> No. 1629
>>1627

A cute mistake on her part.
>> No. 1630
[x] Wait for her

Might as well.
>> No. 1636
[x] Wait for her
>> No. 1640
File 12100185278.jpg - (132.23KB , 747x747 , 2bd4a6acaeae484518b97819f807bf0d.jpg ) [iqdb]
1640
[X] Wait for her

You sigh. Even if you really didn' t want this date (did you?), it's still not nice to have a girl follow you without even talking to her. Turning around, you stop and look at Akyu. Seeing you stopping, she comes to a stop too. And stands there, just looking at you.
"What do you want? Why have you stopped?"
Man, she's still angry.
"It's not nice to have a girl follow you without talking to her. Come here, you don't have to be afraid."
"I'm not afraid!"
She may be saying so, but she's still not moving from her spot.
"Please, come here, or I'll catch you and carry you to our destination princess-style? Do you want that?"
"Y-you better be joking! W-what makes you think I'd allow something like that?!"
"I'm not joking."
"..."
Without saying a word, she walks up to you.
"Don't run away."
"I wouldn't do something so stupid."
"Oh, so you're saying that running away from me is stupid?"
"N-no! I mean yes! No! W-who the hell do you think you are, asking me, Hieda Akyu, such things?"
"I've already introduced myself. My name's Nanaya. I'm from the outside."
"Outiside?"
"Yeah, from beyond the border. Nice to see you express some interest in my humble self."
"W-what?! I-I'm not... expressing any interest in you!"
She looks down. Her hair covers her eyes, you can't read her expression now, but her cheeks are bright red.

[ ] "So what's your hobby?"
[ ] "Wanna see my magical staff?"
[ ] Keep quiet
[ ] "How old are you anyway?"
>> No. 1643
[X] Keep quiet, and grasp her hand while you walk to the park. Smile at her.

Let's see how she reacts to that.
>> No. 1645
>>1640
[ ] "So what's your hobby?"

Start slow. Rape later.
>> No. 1646
>>1643

[x] Keep quiet, and grasp her hand while you walk to the park. Smile at her.

Sounds good to me.
Also

[x]Smile like a pedophile
>> No. 1647
[ ] "So what's your hobby?"
>> No. 1648
[x] "So what's your hobby?"
>> No. 1649
[x] "So what's your hobby?"
>> No. 1651
[X] Keep quiet
[X] Smile at her
>> No. 1652
>>1646
This man is a genius
[X] Keep quiet, and grasp her hand while you walk to the park. Smile at her.
Else
[ ] "So what's your hobby?"
>> No. 1653
[x] "So what's your hobby?"

Yep, gotta slow things down after all the wackiness that occurred earlier.
>> No. 1654
>>1652
[X] Keep quiet, and grasp her hand while you walk to the park. Smile at her.
Else
[ ] "So what's your hobby?"

I agree
>> No. 1655
☞ Keep quiet, and grasp her hand while you walk to the park. Smile at her.
>> No. 1663
[X] Keep quiet, and grasp her hand while you walk to the park. Smile at her.
[X] "So what's your hobby?"
Why can't we have BOTH
>> No. 1668
>>1663

WHY NOT!

Writing now.
>> No. 1670
File 121002079292.jpg - (150.54KB , 700x700 , 1602c4f9b62dc3fde9c1092967e7f20e.jpg ) [iqdb]
1670
[X] Keep quiet, and grasp her hand while you walk to the park. Smile at her.
[X] "So what's your hobby?"

It's better, but still not good. Something's missing here. It doesn't look like a date at all!
Oh well. Fortune favors the bold, so why not fire the artillery?
Captain! All photon emission beam cannons are prepared and charged! What's the target?
Target is... Hieda no Akyu!
Yes, sir! All stations, remove the locks! Prepare to fire! On my command! Three, two, one, and...!

Glancing down, you localize Akyu's hand. Well then, here goes nothing.
"Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii?!" she squeals in shock.
She's trying to set her hand free, but you're not letting go. At least not yet.
Forcing a warm smile on your lips, you turn to Akyu.
"Something wrong?"
"O-of course there is something wrong! W-what are you doing?! Grabbing my hand all of a sudden!"
"Well, I thought that if we're going on a date, we might as well make it look like one. Does it feel bad?"
"N-not really, but... I mean, YES, it feels bad! Please, let me go!"
You just keep smiling. Akyu keeps struggling for a minute or so, but then settles down. She's still not squeezing your hand at all though. Tch. Guess you can't have everything after just one salve.
It's time to break the silence.
"So what's your hobby?"
"What? Isn't that obvious? I'm Hieda no Akyu, you know! You ought to know my name if you call yourself an inhabitant of Gensokyo!"
"I'm sure everyone in Gensokyo knows your name and who you are. But, as I already told you, I'm from the outside."
"A--! Oh... right..."
"So, what do you do in your free time?"
"I... write books. I have a... very good memory, so they're mostly chronicles. Nothing that interesting."

[ ] "Were you the one who wrote "Perfect Memento In Strict Sense"? It was an interesting read."
[ ] Keep silent
[ ] "And that's all? You don't do anything else in free time? Just write books?"

===============
>You don't do anything else in free time? Just write?

;_;
>> No. 1671
>>1670

[x] "Were you the one who wrote "Perfect Memento In Strict Sense"? It was an interesting read."

>>;_;

Aww, don't feel so bad. If you were a loli, I'd think about molesting you too.
>> No. 1672
[x] "Were you the one who wrote "Perfect Memento In Strict Sense"? It was an interesting read. Also, it's about as accurate as Wikipedia".
>> No. 1673
[X] "Were you the one who wrote "Perfect Memento In Strict Sense"? It was an interesting read."

Butter her up. It'll make her even more delicious.
>> No. 1675
[x] "Were you the one who wrote "Perfect Memento In Strict Sense"? It was an interesting read."

>>1672

I lol'd
>> No. 1676
[X] "Were you the one who wrote "Perfect Memento In Strict Sense"? It was an interesting read."
>> No. 1677
[X] "Were you the one who wrote "Perfect Memento In Strict Sense"? It was an interesting read."
>> No. 1678
[x] "Were you the one who wrote "Perfect Memento In Strict Sense"? It was an interesting read."
>> No. 1680
☞ "Were you the one who wrote "Perfect Memento In Strict Sense"? It was an interesting read."
>> No. 1684
[x] "Were you the one who wrote "Perfect Memento In Strict Sense"? It was an interesting read."
>> No. 1685
[X] "Were you the one who wrote "Perfect Perversion In Strict Sense"? It was an interesting read."
>> No. 1686
[x] "Were you the one who wrote "Perfect Memento In Strict Sense"? It was an interesting read."

Seems like the best option.
>> No. 1690
[x] "Were you the one who wrote "Perfect Memento In Strict Sense"? It was an interesting read."

Especially your hypothesis of computers as "shikigami".
>> No. 1702
What information can we reveal of PMiSS that was wrong?

That Reimu really beat Yuka? That Oni can lie? That Alice is from Makai?
>> No. 1727
[X] "Were you the one who wrote "Perfect Memento In Strict Sense"? It was an interesting read."

"I see. Were you the one who wrote "Perfect Memento In Strict Sense"?"
"You read it?"
Akyu looks at you with suprised face. At least she's forgotten she wants to be angry at you.
"Yeah, it was a good read. Very detailed."
"T-thank you. I really worked hard on it."
"I could see that. When I was reading it, I kept on thinking 'wow, this person had to go through so much trouble, collecting all this information! I really admire her!'."
Faced with a sudden compliment, she looks down, blushing again.
".... thank you... I'm not really that great, there are much better writers than me out there..."
"What are you talking about, you're great! Are you writing something else at the moment? I want to be the first one to read it!"
"..."
She falls silent, still blushing.
"... I guess I can let you..."
"Hm, did you say something? I couldn't hear you."
"N-nothing! I didn't say anything!"
"Are you sure? Because I swear I could hear you saying something?"
Man, she's so red she looks like she could burst any moment.
"I didn't say anything! Okay! Nothing at all!"
"I see... That's too bad..."
Feigning disappointment in your voice, you look at the direction you're walking.
There's the park. Well, actually it's just a few trees and makeshift flowerbeds, but it's enough to give a decent cover from other people.
"What's this? Is this where you wanted to take me?"
"Yes."
"I thought you'd go for a standard restaurant option or shopping..."
"Oh, is it good that I chose the park then?"
"Well, maybe... I mean no! It's not good at all!"
You can't help but grin as she tries to sound irritated. Even though you let go of her hand, she doesn't run away.
"A-anyway! What are we going to do here?"
Without a word, you enter the park.
"H-hey! Wait for me!"
Akyu yells and follows you.

Finally some rest. Finding a bench, you immidiately take a seat. You haven't realized how tired you were until now.
"W-what are you doing, walking off without me?!"
Akyu catches up to you.
"Oh, you're still here? Thought you'd run away."
"I told you I'm not going to run away!"
"I know, I know. Come on, take a seat."


[ ] Pat the bench
[ ] Pat your lap
>> No. 1729
[ ] Pat the bench
Not yet, Anon.. patience. You'll get the loli.
>> No. 1732
[x] Pat your lap

Hohoho
>> No. 1733
[ ] "Were you the one who wrote "Perfect Memento In Strict Sense"? It was an interesting read."
>> No. 1734
[x] Pat the bench

Don't push you're luck.
>> No. 1735
[ ] Pat the bench

MUST RESIST
>> No. 1736
[X] Pat the bench
>> No. 1737
[x] Pat the bench

I'm so conflicted on this one.
>> No. 1738
[x] bench


[] Pat your lap
sleaziness +1
>> No. 1739
[x] Pat your l- BENCH
Must NOT screw this over
>> No. 1740
[X] Pat the bench
[X] Pat your lap
Let her choose!
>> No. 1741
☞ Pat the bench

She probably won't like being treated like a child.
>> No. 1742
[x] Pat your lap
>> No. 1743
[X] Pat the bench

Patience, Anon. She'll be on our lap soon enough.
>> No. 1744
[x] Pat your lap

Com'ere
>> No. 1745
I just now realized that you write two stories at the same time.
>> No. 1747
[X] Pat the bench

Wrapping our arms around her while she sits on our lap would be awesome, but it'll be just as good if she sits down beside us and nods off while leaning against us. Plus, we don't look quite as sleazy this way.
>> No. 1750
[x] Pat Akyu's lap in the bench.
>> No. 1788
[x] Ruffle Akyu's Hair.
>> No. 1794
[X] Pat the bench

Patting the bench, you gesture Akyu to sit down. Which she does. Not too far from you, but as close as you wish she would.
"So, what are we going to do here?"
"Talk. Enjoy spring. Do what people do when outside."
"Talk? You want to talk?"
"Yeah, is there something wrong with that?"
"I thought that... No, it's alright. What do you want to talk about?"
"How about you tell me about yourself?"
"M-myself? There's not much to talk about... I'm a writer, I live in this village. I sometimes visit Keine in the school, because she's a historian, so she helps me with my work... And that's pretty much all..."
"What about your friends?"
"Eh? I have some friends in the village, but I don't see them often... When I start writing, I just can't stop until I finish it up."
"I know that pain. What about boyfriends?"
"Never had anWHAT THE HELL ARE YOU ASKING ME?!"
She stands up, bright red again, glaring at you. If cuteness could kill, you'd be pretty much dead by noHHHHHHHNNNNNGGNNNNNNNNNNN
"Now, now, it's a normal thing, isn't it? Calm down."
"Like hell I will! Who the hell do you think you are?!"
"I'm the guy you're on a date with."
"Wha--!"
"So just calm down, sit here and let our talk continue, okay?"
She stands there for a moment longer than sits down with a loud "Hmph!"
After a minute of silence, you ask.
"Is there something you'd like to talk about?"
"No!"
"Something you'd like to know?"
"No!"
"Maybe something about me?"
"I-if it's interesting, then-- I mean no!"
"Okay then, listen to my story."

[ ] "I'm an outsider who got in by an accident, killed a youkai, then two humans, then molested an oni. Right now I'm trying to get into one miko's pants. Oh wait. Mikos don't wear pants."
[ ] Tell her your story, leaving out erotic bits, wait to see what she says
[ ] Tell her your story, leaving out erotic bits, then say "I used to have diffirent goals and targets in this dangerous world, but now the only thing I have my eyes set on is you."
>> No. 1795
[ ] Tell her your story, leaving out erotic bits, wait to see what she says
>> No. 1796
[x] "I'm an outsider who got in by an accident, killed a youkai, then two humans, then molested an oni. Right now I'm trying to get into one miko's pants. Oh wait. Mikos don't wear pants."

She's a big girl.
Make her blush.
>> No. 1797
[x] Tell her your story, leaving out erotic bits, then say "I used to have diffirent goals and targets in this dangerous world, but now the only thing I have my eyes set on is you."
>> No. 1798
[ ] Tell her your story, leaving out erotic bits, wait to see what she says

Good thing this is just a side story, otherwise we'd be about to confess to murdering someone on holy ground.
>> No. 1800
Thats awesome
[ ] "I'm an outsider who got in by an accident, killed a youkai, then two humans, then molested an oni. Right now I'm trying to get into one miko's pants. Oh wait. Mikos don't wear pants."
>> No. 1802
[x] Tell her your story, leaving out erotic bits, then say "I used to have diffirent goals and targets in this dangerous world, but now the only thing I have my eyes set on is you."
>> No. 1803
[x] "I'm an outsider who got in by an accident, killed a youkai, then two humans, then molested an oni. Right now I'm trying to get into one miko's pants. Oh wait. Mikos don't wear pants."

She's gonna blush again.
>> No. 1805
[x] Tell her your story, leaving out erotic bits, then say "I used to have diffirent goals and targets in this dangerous world, but now the only thing I have my eyes set on is you."
>> No. 1806
[x] Tell her your story, leaving out erotic bits, then say "I used to have diffirent goals and targets in this dangerous world, but now the only thing I have my eyes set on is you."

Oh u
>> No. 1807
[x] Tell her your story, leaving out erotic bits, then say "I used to have diffirent goals and targets in this dangerous world, but now the only thing I have my eyes set on is you."
>> No. 1808
[ ] "I'm an outsider who got in by an accident, killed a youkai, then two humans, then molested an oni. Right now I'm trying to get into one miko's pants. Oh wait. Mikos don't wear pants."
>> No. 1809
[x] "I'm an outsider who got in by an accident, killed a youkai, then two humans, then molested an oni. Right now I'm trying to get into one miko's pants. Oh wait. Mikos don't wear pants."

We won't sex Akyu, but at least we'll open her up.
>> No. 1810
[X] Tell her your story, leaving out erotic bits, then say "I used to have different goals and targets in this dangerous world, but now the only thing I have my eyes set on is you."

It'll be interesting, and it'll make her blush.

Win-win.
>> No. 1812
☞ Tell her your story, leaving out erotic bits, wait to see what she says
>> No. 1814
[x] "I'm an outsider who got in by an accident, killed a youkai, then two humans, then molested an oni. Right now I'm trying to get into one miko's pants. Oh wait. Mikos don't wear pants."

She'll be sure to be asking questions after this.
>> No. 1815
[x] Tell her your story, leaving out erotic bits, wait to see what she says

middle option for me.
>> No. 1821
If it's still first to 5, pedo choice wins

>>1797
>>1802
>>1805
>>1806
>>1807

[ ] Tell her your story, leaving out erotic bits, then say "I used to have diffirent goals and targets in this dangerous world, but now the only thing I have my eyes set on is you."
>> No. 1823
Do you know what would be cool? If anon searches for a way to break the barrier of june, showa 58 so Akyu can live a full life instead of wait for her unavoidable death at short age and have to be reborn again and again until the end of time.
>> No. 1824
>>1823

gb2/border/ for your When Fairies Cry
>> No. 1841
>>1824

Reimu dies, and Suika is Oyashiro-sama.
>> No. 1849
>>1824
and you GB2 writan.
>> No. 1853
>>1849
He is writing two stories at once.
>> No. 1854
[X] Tell her your story, leaving out erotic bits, then say "I used to have diffirent goals and targets in this dangerous world, but now the only thing I have my eyes set on is you."

You tell Akyu your story and she listens carefully, only sometimes asking questions like "I think you said Suika walked in on you, but then she suddenly dissapeared from your story?" or "so why did you wake up late? I thought you went to sleep early?", but it seems she's satisfied with this director's cut version of your advventures.
"As you can see, I used to have many diffirent goals and targets in this dangerous world. As first, it was getting inside. Then, surviving. Then I wanted to befriend Reimu."
Akyu just looks at you, not saying anything. Looks like she's taken aback by your speech.
"But now... There is only one thing I have my eyes set on. I know what's important now. I know what I need to do. There is... Only one target. One goal I promised myself to reach. "
Akyu stares at you with... what is it? Anticipation?
"And that is?"
"And that, my dear Akyu, is... you."
Leaning towards her, you look into her eyes. Bringing your face close to her, you continue talking while she sits there, frozen in place.
"From the first moment I saw you, it was decided. It wasn't my intention to take you on this date, but my body acted on it's own. I realized that love at the first sight does exist. And I was one of it's victims. I love you, Akyu. I love you, so I'll make you love me. I'll love you tenderly..."
She's still not moving.

[ ] Kiss her
[ ] Hug her
[ ] Kiss her, hug her, lie her down on the bench
>> No. 1856
[X] Hug her

Just hold her close, the kiss will come later.
>> No. 1857
[x] Kiss her
>> No. 1858
[x] Kiss her, hug her, lie her down on the bench

キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!
>> No. 1859
[X] Hug her
Kiss is too direct.
>> No. 1860
[X] Kiss her
[X] Hug her

In that order. No third option yet, though, wait until she lies down on her own.
>> No. 1862
☞ Kiss her
>> No. 1863
[ ] Hug her
>> No. 1864
[X] Kiss her, hug her, lie her down on the bench
>> No. 1868
What a PIMP.
[ ] Hug her
>> No. 1869
[ ] Kiss her

Don't cheapen it
>> No. 1870
[x] rape
>> No. 1872
[X] Kiss her
>> No. 1873
[ ] Kill her

er. I mean, [X] Kiss her.
>> No. 1875
[ ] Kiss her
>> No. 1877
[x] Kiss her
>> No. 1878
YAF is really aiming for that Akyu H Scene as fast as possible.
>> No. 1887
>>1878

Yeah. because this is supposed to be just a side story. Plus, I pimped your Naya up a notch, so it's going way smoother than it'd go with 'normal' Naya.
>> No. 1890
>>1887
Yeah i noticed, seems like we will be getting there in the next 1 or 2 votes. I approve.
>> No. 1896
>>1887

Then stop cockteasing and just write it already, you... you...
>> No. 1897
>>1896

DOUBLE WRITER!
>> No. 1905
>>1897
He needs to write a Hentai scene soon, give him some creative time.
>> No. 1942
After you are done with the side story, you should only write one at once, both at once are too much for you.
>> No. 1944
>>1942

What?
You don't think his body can take it?
>> No. 1946
File 121003312250.jpg - (62.22KB , 560x560 , d836adf8df30b3bae7262e52d8c5c2a6.jpg ) [iqdb]
1946
[X] Kiss her

She's totally frozen. It has to be the shock of someone confessing to her. But, having her cute face so close to yours... You can't resist anymore.
You plant a kiss on her lips. They're soft and warm.
She seems to have regained her senses as her eyes widen. Pulling away from you, her cheeks become flooded with red shade again.
"W-w-w-w-w-w-what the hell a-a-are you d-d-doing?!"
"What, didn't it feel good to be kissed?"
"T-that's n-n-not it! I mean t-t-taking advantage of me while I'm in shock!"
"Why were you in shock?"
"B-b-because... Because... You said something like that so suddenly!"
"Said what?"
"S-said that you... you... Oh, you know what you said!"
"I don't. Tell me!"
She's getting more and more furstrated. So cute.
"I-I don't want to! You said it, so you have to take responsiblility!"
She looks down, her face becoming covered from your eyes by her hair.
"What, so now you want me to take responsibility? You're not going to hit me while screaming 'pevert! just go and die, you stupid freak!'?"
"..."
"What does 'taking responsibility' mean anyways?"
"..."
"Oh come on, don't give me the silent threatment! Akyu... Please."
She stands up then slowly walk up to you. Then she justs stands in front of you, still looking down.
"..."
"Akyu?"
"So... What are you going to do now?"

[ ] "I told you, I will love you tenderly."
[ ] "What do you want me to do?"
[ ] Do nothing

=======================
>>1942
THE BACK OF MINE IS BURNING RED! MY HANDS ARE GLOWING WITH AN AWESOME WRITING POWER! WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM?!

But seriously, you're right. Plus, the fact that I'm quite sleepy doesn't help.
>> No. 1952
[ ] "I told you, I will love you tenderly."
>> No. 1953
>>1946
The advantage of writing two is that while votes accumulate for one, you can write the other. Keeps your fans constantly busy, so they bitch less.
>> No. 1956
[x] "What do you want me to do?"
>> No. 1957
>>1953
you need to think of two stories and how to continue and what you could plan and whatever i can not think of too. Hard Work. Let him write one, so quality does not drop.
>> No. 1961
[ ] "What do you want me to do?"

I love doing the whole "you have to tell me what you want" bit to girls
>> No. 1962
[x] "I told you, I will love you tenderly."

Reiterate your previous statement.
>> No. 1963
☞ "What do you want me to do?"
>> No. 1966
>>1948
Changing to [ ] "What do you want me to do?"
>> No. 1967
[x] "I told you, I WILL love you tenderly. Even if you don't want to."
>> No. 1969
[X] "What do you want me to do?"
Do want dere dere reaction.
>> No. 1971
[ ] "What do you want me to do?"
>> No. 1972
[ ] "What do you want me to do?"
>> No. 1974
[x] "I told you, I will love you tenderly."

She may just walk away if we make any more fun of her.
>> No. 1975
[x] Conjure up rose.
>> No. 1977
I read this whole thread with a Generic Pimp Disco Theme playing in my head.
>> No. 1996
[X] "What do you want me to do?"
>> No. 2014
[X] "What do you want me to do?"

Silly girl, you have to say it.
>> No. 2038
[X] "What do you want me to do?"
>> No. 2065
[x] "I told you, I will love you tenderly."
>> No. 2084
[x] "What do you want me to do?"
>> No. 2102
>>1977
Really? I hear Marvin Gaye.
>> No. 2109
[x] Breasts
>> No. 2113
>>2109
Does not compute.
>> No. 2114
ಠ_ಠ
>> No. 2115
Out of curiosity, just how old is Akyu in this side story? Like, are we hitting on a child here, or is she closer to our age?
>> No. 2118
>>2115
more than ten, less than sixteen, just like in canon.

anon loev loli.
>> No. 2120
>>2118
13 and up is jailbait though.
>> No. 2123
>>2120
good point. ITT, we assume Akyu is 12 until proven otherwise.
>> No. 2246
[x] "What do you want me to do?"

If I would remember YandereAlicefags sex instructions, I'd post them here.
>> No. 2253
>>2246
>If I would remember YandereAlicefags sex instructions

what?
>> No. 2297
>>2253
I'm as intrigued as you are.
>> No. 2375
>>2297
>>2253

I don't know myself lol.
>> No. 2463
>>2253
>>2297
>>2375
I'm talking the one that went something like
1.Push this
2.That goes here
3.????
4.I'M CUMMIIING or something,
the one posted when I asked about how one would sex up Cirno.

No wait is YAF Yanderealicefag?
>> No. 2465
>>2463

Yeah, YAF = YandereAliceFag.

I remember now. Someone asked how would anon teach Cirno how to sex.

1. Touch here.
2. Receive pleasure.
3. Stick this inside of this
4. ???
5. I'M CUMMMIIIIINNNG!

or something like that
>> No. 2572
>>2465
Yeah, that.

Also YAF being Yanderealicefag, I'm shitballs, wouldn't have figured that one out by myself
>> No. 2762
>>2572
Shrine Thread 1:
>YandereAliceFag!nmVOHsTRd. 08/04/30(Wed)06:41 No. 272
>Guys, if anoyone is here, can you suggest a name for this shit I'm making? Something with a catchy acronyme would be nice.
>> No. 4440
Wait, what happened to the ending? Did I miss something?
>> No. 4441
>>4440

It was so good that he posted it for 5 minutes, then deleted it so the fags that weren't F5'ing like the Fist of the North Star didn't get to read it. shitsux.
>> No. 4656
>>4441
USO DA
>> No. 4675
Seriously where's the ending?!
>> No. 4745
>>4675
YAF admitted he can't write a decent H-Scene, so he will be holding AAA for now.

GODDAMIT YAF
I WANT MY AKYU GOOD END
>> No. 5018
>>4745
That didn't stop Dunhabelfost. START WORKING, NIGGER!
>> No. 5036
File 121068566956.png - (41.96KB , 500x500 , 1rhf.png ) [iqdb]
5036
BGM: Red Hot Chili Peppers: Hump De Bump
==================================
Relaxing your shoulders, you sit back.
"I dunno. What do you want me to do?"
She clenches her fists.
"Akyu? I can't hear you, you know."
"Just..."
"Hm?"
"Just... you decide, okay?!"
She looks at your with frustration, blushing furiously. You sigh theatrically.
"You know, Akyu, you should be more decisive."
"Shut up!"
"If you really want to let me make the decision, we may end up in bed together, you know."
"Shut up!"
"Being so weak... It's not good for a girl to act like this."
"Shut up! Why do you have to be so mean?!"
Suddenly, she grabs your shoulders. Her face gets really close, and... She presses her lips against yours.
Just as planned? Not really. Playing around with her emotions was really fun, you felt like doing it for a while longer, but... Well, this outcome is not a bad one, now is it? Embracing her around her waist, you pull her down onto your lap. At first there's a light resistance from her side, but she soon gives in completely and succumbs to your will. Forcing her mouth open, you slide your tongue inside and initiate a crazy dance, in which both your tongues dance, spinning, jumping, mixing your saliva together, filling your minds with soft, white haze, as the pleasure of physical contact with another person raises higher and higher... Unwrapping her obi, you slide your hands inside her kimono shirt, feeling around, carresing every inch of her smooth skin, making your way up and up, towards her breasts. She jerks back as you touch her nipples. Complete lack of proper bust makes you hold back a little, but soon all the hesitation disappears and you start fondling her teats, pinching and massaging her small chest. It's actually so small you can touch her both nipples with only one hand. Well then, why not make a good use of the other one? And so, sliding it inside the bottom part of her kimono, you feel around, petting her thighs, then moving it in between her legs, you find the ultimate target for this erotic massage, and as you're about to slide your fingers in...
She pulls away and breaks the kiss.
There's a small dribble of saliva connecting your mouths.
You can feel her chest moving as she tries to catch her breath. Come to think of it, you're pretty much out of breath as well, but excitement made you not realize it until now.
"Huff... ahh..."
Moaning quietly, she finally seems to stabilize her breathing, changing it from chaotic wheezing to quiet panting.
"D..."
She wants to say something, but because she moved her hips accidentialy, your finger touched her clitoris, making her suddenly moan and jerk back. Is she really that sensitive?
"D-... Wait a moment... L-let me say something... Ahhhn!"
Damn it, she moved again.
"S-stop it, you jerk!"
"Uh, sure, okay."
Pulling your hand out, you see that it's covered in sticky, whitish liquid.
"D... Do you want... To do it... Here?"
"What do you mean?"
"Stop being so mean to me!"
She hits you on the head, but it's a weak hit.
"I mean... is doing it... okay... in this place...? What if someone... Sees us?"

[ ] "I don't care."
[ ] "What about you? Do you mind?"
[ ] "You're right. Let's go and rent a room somewhere."

====================

Sorry for the delay, it would be faster if my laptop was actually working properly. I had all my Akyu pics there and now I can't get them out.
>> No. 5037
[x] "You're right. Let's go and rent a room somewhere."
>> No. 5040
[ ] "What about you? Do you mind?"

Fuck yeah sex in public.
>> No. 5041
[x] "You're right. Let's go and rent a room somewhere."

Preferably the classroom. Time for some sex education.
>> No. 5042
[x] There's no avoiding it. Yukari's always watching.
>> No. 5045
[x] "You're right. Let's go and rent a room somewhere."
>> No. 5048
[ ] "You're right. Let's go and rent a room somewhere."
>> No. 5049
[x] "You're right. Let's go and rent a room somewhere."

Hmm.. Now that she mentions it... Yeah, doing this in public place can be bad for both your and her reputation. Plus Suika's probably already here, looking for you...
"Yeah, you're right..."
Taking your hand off her chest, you start to tie her obi.
"H-hey! I can do that myself!"
"Yeah, but you look cute when you're angry, so I'm not going to let you."
"I-I'm not a child! I can do it on my own!"
"Of course you're not a child Akyu. But you're not an adult either."
"Huh?"
"But don't worry. I'll help you become an adult today."

After leaving the park (and wiping the dirty hand of yours on the grass), you set off back into the village. Akyu seems to still be a little reluctant to holding hands, but she doesn't say anything. Well then, where shall we go?

[ ] School
[ ] Inn
[ ] JESUS CHRIST I FORGOT ABOUT SUIKA FUCK WE HAVE TO RUN
>> No. 5050
[X] Inn
>> No. 5051
[x] School

CAVED END
>> No. 5052
[X] Inn
"Ye olde sleazth motel", Here we come!
>> No. 5053
[x] Inn
>> No. 5054
[ ] School
>> No. 5055
[X] Inn
>> No. 5056
[x] School

THIS CERTAINLY SEEMS LIKE A GOOD IDEA
>> No. 5057
[x] Inn
>> No. 5058
[ ] Inn

Walking through the village, you look for something what resembles an inn or anything along these lines. Akyu keeps quiet, seemingly too embarassed to start a conversation, or just curious on what kind of place you will pick. Upon entering the market street, she cheers up a little, occasionally glancing at shop displays, sometimes saying a comment like 'I have to come here later' or 'Oh, this one looks cute', but she's still obediently following at your side.
"Hmm..."
You notice a sign above on of the doors. It has a bed on it. Bingo. The name's "Sleazy Motel", but it doesn't look any shabby. Directing your steps here, you hear Akyu.
"Uh, you want to go there?"
"Yeah, it's an inn, right? We can rent a room there."
"But, it's..."
"What, was there another place you had in mind?"
"Umm... There's an inn on the end of this street called "Merchant's Haven" and I think it'll better than this one..."
"Is there something wrong with this one? It doesn't look that bad."
"Uh, no, it's just... This place is... Um, they say it's haunted."
Haunted? Now that's a childish misgiving. You can't help but laugh at the idea of Akyu being scared of ghosts.
"H-hey! I'm serious!"
She looks at your with irritation.
"Okay, okay. Let's go there then. Lead the way, Akyu."
Walking down the street, you notice what you think is another motel. It has a sign with a bed too, and is bearing an unusual name of "Wild Boar Lair". For no particular reason, there's a shiver running down your spine.

[ ] "Hey Akyu, what about this place?"
[ ] Say nothing. This place is bad.
>> No. 5059
[ ] Say nothing. This place is bad.
>> No. 5060
[x] Say nothing. This place is bad.

This inn is an eyesore.
>> No. 5061
[X] Say nothing. This place is bad.

Always trust your vibes, man.
>> No. 5062
[x] Say nothing. This place is bad.
>> No. 5063
[x] buy her a sexy outfit
>> No. 5064
>>5063

You WANT to go there again?
>> No. 5065
>>5063
FABULOUS
Anon's Bizarre Adventure route GO
>> No. 5066
[X] "Hey Akyu, what about this place?"

This won't win, but I want to see if the place is as gay as it sounds.
>> No. 5067
[ ] "Hey Akyu, what about this place?"

This leads to zoophilia
>> No. 5069
>>5067

Guess what, furfag shop clerk had a brother.

Anyways, sorry, I was cookin myself something to eat. Writing [x] Say nothing. This place is bad. now.
>> No. 5070
>>5069

We need to make a flamethrower some time and rid Gensokyo of these furfags. How many of them are there anyway?
>> No. 5071
[ ] Say nothing. This place is bad.

Bad. This place is bad. Wild Boar? Come the fuck on, that can't mean anything good. Lair? That's even worse. Danger sense tingles in your head, warning you to not enter this place. Seriously, this stinks. Stinks with wet fox pelts and lots of fluffy handcuffs.
Silently following Akyu, you can feel shivers fade away as you get further from that strange place. Soon they're completely gone.
"We're here."
Akyu stops in front of a large, good-looking building. Either it's fairly new or the owner takes good care of it. "Merchant's Haven" is what the plate above the door says.
Going in, you are greeted by an amazing sight. Wooden walls with candlesticks that light up the dark interior, red carpet on the floor, finally a middle-aged man behind the counter, with rich moustache, smoking a pipe.
Noticing you, he smiles.
"Ey there, lad."
"Hello."
"Welcome to Merchant's Haven. Here to look for someone or rent a room?"
"Room."
"Very well. Oh, I see you're got someone here with you. It will be a double room then, eh?"

[ ] "Yes."
[ ] "Actually, no."

========================

>>5070
>flamethrower


Reimu, flames, your head, etc
>> No. 5072
>>5071

[ ] "Yes."

Can't give them any ideas, she has a rep to keep.
>> No. 5073
[x] "Actually, no."

YOU... YOU...
>> No. 5074
[x] Yes.

>>5070
Fuck a flame thrower, we need to call in an air strike and just carpet bomb the whole thing to hell.
>> No. 5075
[x] "Yes."
>> No. 5076
[ ] "Actually, no."

Hourly rates please, I have to do this again when I get home.
>> No. 5077
[X] "Yes."

The increased cost of a double is a small price to pay.
>> No. 5079
[ ] "Yes."

"Yes. The room's ours for the night, right?"
"Indeed it is. I expect you to pay when you're leaving. Your name, please?"
"Nanaya."
"Done. Here are your keys. First floor, third door on the left. Enjoy your stay at our inn."
"I assure you I will."
Walking up the stairs with Akyu, you hear the inn keeper call your name. You gesture Akyu to stay there and walk back down.
"What is it?"
"That lady who's with you... Isn't that Hieda Akyu? I know miss Keine, the village protector and I've seen miss Akyu a few times too.. And she somehow reminded me of her."
"Hieda Akyu?" you frown "Don't know anyone by that name."

Finally findng yourself in the room, you sigh with relief. Akyu walks up to the bed and jumps on top of it.
"I've never been in an inn."
Jumping up and down, she starts to talk.
"Haha! I can do everything I want! Jump on the bed, sleep in my normal clothes!"

[ ] Lock the door
[ ] Don't lock the door

SECOND CHOICE
[ ] "Try not to break anything though. Owner's not gonna be pleased if he finds out that we messed up his beds when fucking like rabbits."
[ ] "Stop fooling around and let's get to business."
[ ] Sit down on the other bed and admire her cuteness
[ ] "Hey, I wanna jump too!" and join her
>> No. 5080
[ ] Lock the door
[ ] Sit down on the other bed and admire her cuteness

I AWWWW'D.
>> No. 5081
[x] Lock the door

[x] Sit down on the other bed and admire her cuteness

HHHNNNNNNGGGGGGGG
>> No. 5082
[ ] Lock the door while laughing sinisterly
>> No. 5083
[x] Lock the door
[x] "Try not to break anything though. Owner's not gonna be pleased if he finds out that we messed up his beds when fucking like rabbits."
LET'S GET DOWN TO BUSINESS
TO DEFEAT THE HUNS
>> No. 5084
[x] Lock the door
[x] Sit down on the other bed and admire her cuteness

So moe~
>> No. 5085
>Jumping up and down, she starts to talk. "Haha! I can do everything I want! Jump on the bed, sleep in my normal clothes!"
Curse your adorable childishness, Akyu!
[x] Settle on to the bed and read to her
or, failing that,
[x] Lock the door while laughing sinisterly
>> No. 5086
>>5083
>TO DEFEAT THE HUNS

This made me add THROUGH THE FIRE AND THE FLAMES and HOLY THUNDERFORCE to my playlist.

FACE ME EVIL BASTARDS, SMELL THE HATE OF ANGELS
GLORY, PRIDE AND BLOODSHED
COWARDS AND BEHOLDERS, RAPERS OF MY WISDOM
MIX OF DUST AND BONES
GO BACK TO YOUR ABYSS, ALGALORD WILL NOT FALL
BUT YOUR HEADS WILL SOON ROLL
TEST THE BLADE OF HEROES, FURY OF THE THUNDER
HIT MY GOLDEN SHIELD!
>> No. 5087
[x] Lock the door
[x] Sit down on the other bed and admire her cuteness

Although I get the feeling that choosing wrongly in the next few options may give us Suika breaking that door down.
>> No. 5088
>>5086

brb washing my hair
I realized I can't rock out to RHAPSODY properly with dirty hair like this.
>> No. 5089
[1] Lock the door
[2] Sit down on the other bed and admire her cuteness
>> No. 5090
>>Although I get the feeling that choosing wrongly in the next few options may give us Suika breaking that door down.

Me too. Why the fuck did we have to give "Nanaya" as our name to the guy?
>> No. 5091
>>5087

Lemme see, so far you've avoided:
BAD END 1 - fucking in the park (found by Suika)
and
BAD END 2 - entering the lair of wild boar (furfag end)

I must say that you're doing quite well. Now, excuse me for 7 minutes.
>> No. 5092
[x] Lock the door
[x] Sit down on the other bed and admire her cuteness

Oh god yes. THE MOEBEETUS.. IT CONSUMES ME.
>> No. 5093
>>5091

>Now, excuse me for 7 minutes.

RRRRAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEE
>> No. 5094
[ ] Lock the door
[ ] "Stop fooling around and let's get to business."
>> No. 5095
Rick Astley hairdo - check
Strawberry yoghurt - check
HOLY THUNDERFORCE playing - check

Damn, I'm feelin gay!
>> No. 5096
>Lemme see, so far you've avoided:

>so far

Wait, what's the age of consent in Gensokyo?
>> No. 5097
>>5096

The average for the 19th century was around 12.
>> No. 5098
>Rick Astley hairdo
Pics or gtfo
>> No. 5099
[x] Lock the door
[x] Sit down on the other bed and admire her cuteness

Hm, it'll be better to lock the door if you're about to... Well, about to what you're about to do.
You turn the key sideways and leave it hanging from the keyhole. Even if the owner has a spare key, he won't be able to use it like this.
Akyu's still jumping on the bed, laughing cheerfully. Deciding not to disturb her now, you sit on the other bed and just observe.
"Hahaha~!"
Damn, she's really having fun there. Guess being a child of a respected family is not that good after all. Don't do this, don't do that... And worrying about reputation on every step, this has to be really tiring for Akyu. She's been uptight througout the whole time you've spent together, but now she's letting her emotions take control.
"Hey, move aside! I'm going to jump!"
What?
"OH SHI--"
Before you're able to say anuthing, Akyu makes a leap from her bed towards yours. She's already in the air.

[ ] Catch her
[ ] Don't catch her, just step aside
>> No. 5100
[x] Catch her
>> No. 5101
>>5098
>Pics or gtfo

[X] GTFO
>> No. 5102
[x] Clothesline her
>> No. 5103
[x] Catch her
>> No. 5104
More seriously though...
[x] Don't catch her, just step aside

Might as well let her unwind for a bit.
>> No. 5105
[x] Catch her
>> No. 5106
[X] Catch her
>> No. 5107
[x] Catch her
>> No. 5108
[X] Catch her.

Love-love for Akyu.
>> No. 5109
[x] Don't catch her, just step aside

Flustered Akyu is so moe.
>> No. 5110
[x] Falcon Kick her
>> No. 5111
[ ] Catch her

Damn it, she's not going to make it. Your muscles spring into action. Almost against your will, your body moves.
Standing up.
Step.
Turn.
Catching her shoulder.
Pulling her down.
Then sitting back on the bed.
Putting Akyu on your lap.
Hugging her tightly.
...
Wait, what the fuck did you just do?
Akyu pushes herself away, looking at you with slight irritation.
"Hey, what do you think you're doing?"
"You wouldn't make it. You'd hit your head agaist the wall, silly."
"I... really?"
"Really. Don't scare me like that in the future."
"O-oh... I'm... sorry..."
She looks down with sad expression.

[ ] "Hey, cheer up. How about we do something else?"
[ ] Hug her
[ ] SO MOE I'M GONNA HHHHNNNNGNNNNNNN


=====================

WOE FIND YOU, ANON! YOU'VE AVOIDED A BAD END YET AGAIN! I'LL GET YOU NEXT TIME!
>> No. 5112
[ ] Hug her
>> No. 5113
[ ] "Hey, cheer up. How about we do something else?"

so if we don't catch her she dash her head against the wall and dies?
>> No. 5114
>>5111
I thought you were going to go easy on us in this one?
goddamit YAF


[X] "Hey, cheer up. How about we do something else?"

Bedtop sports for the indoor types
>> No. 5115
[x] Hug her

Something else (like pillow fight or whatever) may exhaust her to the point of falling asleep and HHHNNNGNNNN is obvious bad end (death by moe).
>> No. 5116
[x] Hug her
>> No. 5117
[ ] SO MOE I'M GONNA HHHHNNNNGNNNNNNN

Is this a bad end?
>> No. 5118
[ ] Hug her
[ ] SO MOE I'M GONNA HHHHNNNNGNNNNNNN
>> No. 5119
[x] Hug her
>> No. 5120
[x] "Hey, cheer up. How about we do something else?"
>> No. 5121
[X] Hug her
[X] SO MOE I'M GONNA HHHHNNNNGNNNNNNN
>> No. 5122
[X] Hug her

Akyu story is lethal. We might actually die of moebeetus if this keeps up.
>> No. 5123
[x] SO MOE I'M GONNA HHHHNNNNGNNNNNNN
>> No. 5124
[X] Hug her
>> No. 5125
[ ] SO MOE I'M GONNA HHHHNNNNGNNNNNNN
>> No. 5126
File 121070082088.jpg - (27.68KB , 640x477 , lightplanfail.jpg ) [iqdb]
5126
[x] SO MOE I'M GONNA HHHHNNNNGNNNNNNN
>> No. 5127
[x] Hug her
>> No. 5128
>>5117
gb2/work/, nigger.
>> No. 5129
[X] "Hey, cheer up. How about we do something else?"
[X] Hug her.
>> No. 5130
File 121070138463.jpg - (18.46KB , 640x360 , kittan_last_moments.jpg ) [iqdb]
5130
[X] Hug her
[X] SO MOE I'M GONNA HHHHNNNNGNNNNNNN

MOE! SAD AKYU IS MOE! FLUSTERED AKYU IS MOE! EROTIC AKYU IS MOE!
"I'm going to take you home!"
Your arm automatically wrap themselves around Akyu, hugging her with great strength.
"Kyaa?!"
This is it! The ultimate source of power that keeps this universe in one piece! The cuteness, it overwhelms you!
Throb.
Dull pain in the back of your head.
Your vision becomes hazy.
"Huh?"
Black. Black. Black. Black. Black.
Throb.
Is this...
The dreaded moebeetus?
Has it finally got you too? Thousands of anons fell into it's deadly grasp in past few years, and now it's your turn? After all you've been through, it will all end because of a ridiculous disease that's believed to be completely made up? What a...
"He, what's wrong?"
Stupid way to die...
"Hey, you're pale! What happened?"
Akyu... Your worried voice... Is so moe...
Falling back on the bed, you feel all the strength leaving your body.
"So this is Moe Power, eh? It's... quite something..."

And then...

Blackness fills your vision.
>> No. 5131
Should have JAMMED IT IN when you still had the chance, Anon.
>> No. 5132
File 121070148570.png - (168.70KB , 642x362 , Lightisevil.png ) [iqdb]
5132
>>5130
N...Nanayamous? G-get up!
Nanayamous?!
.....
...
..
>> No. 5133
>"So this is Moe Power, eh? It's... quite something..."
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[X] Rollback 1 choice
[X] "Hey, cheer up. How about we do something else?"
>> No. 5134
[x] "Hey, cheer up. How about we do something else, if you know what I mean?"
>> No. 5135
[X] Rollback 1 choice
[X] "Hey, cheer up. How about we do something else?"

Assuming that was a bad end.
>> No. 5136
>>5130
>>"So this is Moe Power, eh? It's... quite something..."

Kittan was awesome.
>> No. 5137
[x] Hug her
>> No. 5138
>>5136
Agreed. Now get back to work, nigger.
>> No. 5139
File 121070170795.jpg - (5.80KB , 300x250 , L.jpg ) [iqdb]
5139
74% certain that YAF is Kira.
>> No. 5140
>>5139
YAF is to Kira as Maribel is to Yukari.

When one is not available to sow despair amongst anon, the other awakens to do the job.
>> No. 5141
RRRAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEE
>> No. 5142
Black.
Black.
Black.
It's dark...
Black.
Black.
I can't see anything...
Black.
Black.
Soft blackness.
Your body.
Your mind.
All filled and surrounded by a warm, soft blackness.
It's not really that bad. It feels really comfortable here. Really comfortable. Maybe dying is not that bad after all? Especially if the cause is something like this... Well then, why not give in to this black sea? Why not give in? Why not...

"I'M SORRY!"
Something smashes into your face. The impact's not too strong, but the suprise factor makes it feel almost like if you were FALCO PUNCH'd by the grat Captain Falcon himself.
"Ughh...."
Waking up from the endless night of death, you open your eyes.
"U... Uuuu..."
Akyu's sitting on top of you, massaging her fist.
"Akyu, wha-- ough..."
You try to speak, but the pain in your nose makes you cut off in the middle of the sentence.
"Uuu... You... You're awake..."
Damn it, is she crying? This girl... You've met her only a few hours ago, and she's crying because she was worried about you...
"Akyu..."
Is this love on the first sight? Or is it just her weak and emotional personality?
"Uuu..."
Really, what a hopeless girl...
"It's alright now."
Pulling her down onto your chest, taking care not to touch your nose, you hug her affectionally.
Her body is shaking and jerking up in cry.
"Really, Akyu..."
You want to... Really want to...

Protect this fragile girl. Hold her in both happy and sad times. Comfort her when she's sad, cheer her up when she's down, embrace her if she needs it.
"Heh."
How ironic. For that earlier lie of yours to become reality. Really, it's terrifying how feelings can change in just a few hours.
"Akyu."
Placing your hand on her cheek, you pull her face towards yours.
"I think... I love you."
Then kiss her lips.
Closing your eyes.
Without any perverted intentions.
You just kiss her soft lips.

After that, both of you fall silent. Akyu's still lying on top of you, her arms wrapped around your neck.
"Hey."
She whispers.
"Are we... going to do it?"

[ ] "I guess there's no going back now."
[ ] "Let's stay like this for a bit longer."
>> No. 5143
[x] "Let's stay like this for a bit longer."

MOEEEEEEEEUUUURRGGGGGGHHHHHHH
>> No. 5144
[ ] "Let's stay like this for a bit longer."

HNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
>> No. 5145
[ ] "Let's stay like this for a bit longer."

I AWWW'd, again.
>> No. 5146
[X] "I guess there's no going back now."

She's ready, we're ready!

Let's knock her up.
>> No. 5147
[x] "I guess there's no going back now."
WHAT'S THIS?
NO MOE
NO CONDOMS
LOLI ONLY
BEDTOP SPORTS FOR INDOOR TYPES
>> No. 5148
[ ] "I guess there's no going back now."
>> No. 5149
[x] "I guess there's no going back now."
MY LOVE FOR YOU IS LIKE A TRUCK BERSERKER
>> No. 5150
[x] "I guess there's no going back now."

do it, before Suika pops into the room and cockblocks us or something.
>> No. 5151
>>5150
"NAYA! WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH HER?!"
"Uh... shit. Suika, I can exp--"
"You should have let me join!"
"...an oni is fine, too."
>> No. 5152
[x] "I guess there's no going back now."
Alright chums, let's do this.
>> No. 5154
[X] "Let's stay like this for a bit longer."

Bleh.
>> No. 5155
[x] "I guess there's no going back now."
>> No. 5156
[X] "Let's stay like this for a bit longer."

Anon doesn't understand women.
This is the right choice.
>> No. 5157
[X] "Let's stay like this for a bit longer."
>> No. 5158
[x] "Let's stay like this for a bit longer."

The obvious choice.
>> No. 5159
[X] "I guess there's no going back now."
>> No. 5160
[x] "Let's stay like this for a bit longer."
>> No. 5161
H-scene coming.

Writing in progress.
>> No. 5162
File 121070451273.png - (130.67KB , 480x343 , 1200879317257.png ) [iqdb]
5162
>>5161
>> No. 5163
File 12107046163.gif - (18.18KB , 200x300 , anonymousdance.gif ) [iqdb]
5163
>>5161
FUCK YES
>> No. 5165
>H-scene coming.

Sexual thoughts about pure, innocent Akyu are horrible.
>> No. 5166
>>5165
Please elaborate, so we understand the message you are trying to convey.
>> No. 5167
[ ] "I guess there's no going back now."

She said it. She finally said it. Is she eager to resume your earlier foreplay? Or is she just feeling guilty? Wait, but why would she feel guilty for what happened to you? Is this her weak personality kicking in again? Well, it doesn't matter now. She wants you. You want her. Do you need anything else?
"I guess there's no going back now."
She sits up. Blushing slightly, she unwraps her obi belt. Seizing the opportunity, you take off your shirt, it'll only get in the way anyways.
After folding the belt and putting it beside the bed, she proceeds to take off the rest of her clothes.
Soon, she's totally naked.
Her slender, petite body. Little breasts. Pink nipples. Her genitals, totally devoid of any hair. Red cheeks.
Her skin is glistering in afternoon light, wet from both sweat and tears that are still flowing from her eyes sporadically.
"Umm... Please, don't stare at me like that."
"You can say that, but..."
She's just too beautiful. Underdeveloped? Yeah, sure, but that only adds to her charm. You can feel blood gathering in your shaft, urging you to take action.
Move.
Embrace her.
Do it.
Then let her sleep in your arms, while you're thinking about the consequences of what you're just done.
But leave that for later.
The only thing that matters now.
Is Akyu.

Pulling her down by her shoulders, you lock your lips in a passionate kiss. Her nipples brush against your chest, turning you on even more. Your tongues yet again engage in a crazy dance, this time with much more action from Akyu's side. Sliding your fingers on her body, you grab her ass cheeks and start to massage them with affection, trying not to be too harsh but not too soft too. Then, sliding your hand even further, you reach to her slit from behind and...
"Mmmmh!"
She tries to moan, but the fact that you're still kissing makes it pretty much impossible.
Your fingers go in without any problems. She's totally wet. Sliding them in and out, you use your other hand to fondle Akyu's nipples.
Bathing in her scent, you can make out a smell of her sweat, some kind of perfumes and that of a washing detergent. Not an appealing mix of smells, but it's still the best one you've ever smelled. Not ceasing your invasion on her wet hole, you continue to kiss.

"Ahhh..."
But it had to end. Finally, both of you are out of breath and break the kiss.
"Now, it's my turn..."
She back off slightly, placing herself between your legs, licking your fingers on her way there, the very ones that were penetrating her vagina a while ago.
"I think I've seen this in a book some time ago..."
She pulls your pants and underwear down.
"Kya!"
And squeals as your manly shaft almost hits her in the face.
"It's so.. big..."
Almost as if answering, you can feel your pillar grow even harder, waiting for Akyu's move.
She grabs it at the base and...
Puts the tip in her mouth.
"Ouuughhh..."
Not being able to help it, you let out a groan. Damn it, the inside of her mouth... Warm and wet... It feels so good...
She licks the tip of your shaft while moving her hand up and down, giving you a mixture of blowjob and handjob. Shit, she may be inexperienced, but this is the best kind of blowjob you've ever received.
Pleasure clouds up your thoughts as you try to lift yourself up and get a better look at her face as she sucks on your manliness.
"Mmm..."
Then you notice that she's using her other hand to touch her slit, masturbating. Suddenly, she closes her eyes and slides your cock deeper inside her mouth.
"OoOOoooh shiiiiiii--"
Is she deepthroating you? Damn it, at this pace...
"Mmm..."
You're not going to last long.
Feeling tension gather up in the tip of your penis, you say, or rather groan to Akyu.
"AkyuUuUUUuuhh... I'm going to come..."
She appears to not hear that.
"Akyu, I--"
But it's too late. Reaching the peak of excitement, you shoot your load inside Akyu's throat.
All the strength from your body is drained out along with the white liquid. Your arms suddenly become limp as you fall back on the bed.
Breathing hard, you notice that Akyu's struggling to swallow all of the sperm in her mouth.
"Ah, Akyu... Don't... You don't have to swallow it... Just spit it out if you--"
Too late. She's swallowed it. She has swallowed it all. You've been holding that stock back for several days, and now she has swallowed every little drop of your masculine juices.
"Oh goddamnit."
This is kinda embarassing. I mean, come on, blowjob is fine, but swallowing?
But there's also this strange satisfaction lingering in your thoughts. Guess it's the primal feeling of domination kicking in.
She smiles at you.
"I swallowed it. Hehe."


part 2 coming
>> No. 5168
>>5165
This suddenly reminded me that Nanaya doesn't have a 'daughter'/'little sister' yet. Hmm, I'll have to remember to try and pursue that as a side quest.
>> No. 5169
>>5167
FAPPING LIKE THE FIST OF THE MOTHERFUCKING NORTH STAR MOAR
>> No. 5170
File 121070588766.jpg - (22.84KB , 291x257 , 1210378195115.jpg ) [iqdb]
5170
>>5167
FUCKING APPROVED
>> No. 5172
File 121070605793.jpg - (9.29KB , 219x282 , 1177054040844.jpg ) [iqdb]
5172
FAPPING AT LIGHT SPEED
>> No. 5173
>>5167
>part 2 coming
AND THAT ISN'T ALL THAT IS.
>> No. 5176
Damn it, even when naked and with bits of sperm smeared on her face, she's still adorable. Wait, scrap that. She is even more adorable than before.
Still, you're not a fucking manga character, so continuing so soon after you came is... Well, impossible.
You rest there for a moment longer and observe Akyu cleaning the sperm off her face, first wiping it off with her finger then licking it off that finger.
Damn it Akyu, you don't have to do it in such a way...
"Listen, just use a towel, okay?"
"Hm? Why?"
"It's... uh, embarassing for you to be doing that."
"Is it really?" she looks at her finger, which is now covered in jizz. As if she suddenly realized what she was doing, her face becomes red. "I.. uh.. um... E.. Excuse me!"
She jumps off the bed and runs to the bathroom.
"Told you so..."

After a minute or so, she returns with her face clean.
"Uh... Sorry... I didn't know it was embarassing."
"You don't have to apologize."
Trying to move your arms you discover that pretty much all of your strength is back now. In your limbs, but in your manliness as well.
"Akyu."
"Yes?"
"Lie down on the bed."
"L-lie down?"
"Yep, we're going to do the real thing."
"R-real thing?"
Damn it, stop acting so cute! Grabbing her shoulders, you push her onto the bed.
"Kya!"
She falls down with a small yelp. Looking at her naked body, you feel excitement invading your thought processes again. Taking off your pants, you sit in between Akyu's legs.
"I'm going to pay you back equally."
Forcing them open, you bury your face in her crotch.
"A-- ah!"
Her smell enters your nostrills and makes your mind go completely blank. Sweat, perfume, love juices, all of these make you go crazy.
Spreading her vaginal lips with your hands, you slide your tongue in.
"Ahhhn!"
She moans as you make your way deeper, exploring every little detail of her slippery hole. Twisting your tongue around, you can feel her getting wet.
Your own body does not slack off too. Feeling a new surge of pleasure, your member stands up, ready for action. That means...
You slide your tongue out of her vagina and lift your face up.
"Akyu. I'm going to put it in."
"Um... Please... D-don't do it too fast..."
Sitting up, you spread her legs apart and situate your body closer to hers. With a little help from your hand, you put the tip of your shaft on the opening of her hole.
"I'm going in."
"U... mhm..."
Then you slowly thrust it in.
The pleasure in amazing. Her tight walls squeeze your pillar so strongly you feel you could come any moment now. There's a soft barrier of flesh pressing against the tip of your cock.
"Akyu, it's the moment in which you become an adult."
"Eh? What do you--Aaaaaaaaah!"
Pushing forward harder, you rip through her virginal membrane and stop for a moment. Looking down, you can see blood mixed with her juice flowing down your fully erected pillar.
She's moaning loudly.
"Does it hurt?"
"A... ah... a little... But... don't stop..."
That settles it. Pushing more in, you can feel that you have reached another wall. But.. What is this...? Virginal membrane has been ripped already, so what...?
Then it hits you.
That's her womb.
She's only this deep.
She couldn't take in even 3\4 of your shaft. Your body screams to push it in even further, but you regain control over your movements. You slowly pull your penis out, but stop before exiting her completely, then push it in again.
At first, you keep up this slow pace for some time, your mind bathing in sea of pleasure, both that coming from every nerve in your cock, but also that coming from your ears, listening to Akyu's loud moans.
It feels so good. Really good. Her tight walls, bumping against her womb, listening to her cries. Ballancing on the verge of climax, you slowly make the pace faster and faster. Akyu's moans become louder as you hump her petite body furiously, still holding onto her legs. Thrust after thrust, push after push, you penetrate her small vagina without mercy.
Then, you hear a snap. But not coming from anywhere around you. Something snaps in your head.
Climaxing, you feel your strength getting drained again as you shoot another load of sperm into Akyu's womb. Unable to support yourself with your arms any longer, you let your head fall down on Akyu's chest.
"Ah... ahhh... A! Aaaaa!"
Suddenly, she wraps her legs around your waist and embraces your head.
There's something wet flowing down your still hard pillar, but it's not your sperm.
"I..." Akyu whispers in your ear "I think I came..."
>> No. 5177
>>5176
BUCKETS, YAF. BUCKETS.
>> No. 5178
>>That's her womb.
Cervix actually, I have a friend who says she had a guy who was big enough to hit that spot.

Apparently it's not very comfortable
>> No. 5179
>>5167
>>5176
10/10, would fap again. What happened to your inability to write H-scenes, YAF? This shit is good.
>> No. 5180
>>5178
Details, details, Scorn. Most anons can't find and remove a liver, let alone tell the difference in this case. We're not all biology majors like you.
>> No. 5181
Oh god.

And this was only a sidestory.

I cannot fucking wait for the Suika/Reimu(/Mima?) route h-scene.
>> No. 5182
File 121070934857.jpg - (891.29KB , 1024x768 , 1ngo.jpg ) [iqdb]
5182
>>5179
lol i dunno

I guess I just didn't have enough confidence.

>>5178

Yea, I don't know shit about biology, I only know that if you push in far enough, you're going to reach a soft wall of flesh. I also don't even like biology, so trying to teach me this stuff is useless.

Anyways, let's get on with the story.

==========================

Twenty minutes later, after you both took a short shower (not together, unfortunately), Akyu falls asleep using your chest as a pillow. Though she's fallen asleep pretty quickly, you find yourself unable to calm down. Your mind is lost in thought.
Suika and Reimu are most probably looking for you right now. You were supposed to just buy things for the shrine and return there, and here you are, sleeping in the same bed with a girl whom you've met just a few hours ago. What now? If they were to find you like this...
"Fuckdamn shitcunts!"
If they found you like this... It's going to be bad. No, VERY bad. Fuck this, it's going to be ultrafuckalicious bad!

[ ] Put your clothes on and sneak out the room
[ ] Stay here

If chosen to sneak out
[ ] Window
[ ] Door
>> No. 5183
File 121070945244.jpg - (151.69KB , 500x500 , 1210523210400.jpg ) [iqdb]
5183
>>5181

Yeah, I'm still waiting to put this image to a good use.

Hmm... I think I have a good idea... But that's for tomorrow, now let's finish this, Vergi-- AHEM. Let's finish the Akyu story.
>> No. 5184
[X] Stay here
Fuck them.
>> No. 5185
[x] Stay here

I'm not abandoning my jailbait come oni or miko.
>> No. 5186
[ ] Stay here

She's worth dying for.

>>5182
I've actually always been good at biology, but get this. I could never bring myself to study it at a higher level because I was squeamish.

That's right! Before he found 4chan Scorn couldn't even do a dissection without feeling sick.
>> No. 5187
[x] Stay here
Fuck you Reimu and Suika, I'm staying here in the human village with my historian loli.
>> No. 5188
[x] Stay here
Why would they kill us? Akyuu is superior anyway.
>> No. 5189
>>5186

Well, before I found 4chan, I thought tubgirl is disgusting. Now when I'm at my friends place, we both laugh at guro and shock images, terrifying our third mate that often hangs out with us.

But regarding classes and interests... Yeah, I don't like biology, chemistry and physics, but totally adore history, polish and other languages (except german. I LOATHE german, I don't know why. When I hear german, there are shivers running down my spine). And my ambitions are to become a journalist in the future, so yeah. But, as for now, I'll have to be satisfied with working as a waiter. Not that it's a bad job...

By the way, where are you from, Scorn?

in b4 personal blog
>> No. 5190
File 12107102786.png - (55.31KB , 530x470 , comicjason2.png ) [iqdb]
5190
>>5188
>Why would they kill us?

Well, maybe they won't kill YOU, but someone else...?

Nevermind that, I'm just fooling around.
>> No. 5191
>>5189
I'm from the might British Empire. Although my patriotism is in a purely ironic sense, partially due to the fact that being British I crave disappointment. I'm proud of my country's fail.

Chemistry I was okay at, bio I was pretty handy and I hated Physics. History was a fairly good subject of mine but it was lumped in with RE and geography so the over all grade suffered. I'm good with English Language and Literature due to a life time of writing stories.
Can't speak any other languages but intend to learn over the summer maybe.

Training to become an actor and writer with skills in lighting engineering so as to be diverse. I want to work on a cruise ship as either a stage manager or entertainment so I can travel while getting paid, then I'll jump ship and go on a world tour.

I have no idea where I'm going in life.
>> No. 5192
>>5191
>>good with the English Language

Fixed that for you, professor.
>> No. 5193
>>5192
STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM.

In england English Language is in fact the title of one of subjects taught in our schools!

I have confiscated your smug sense of victory. Now pay the fine or go to jail.
>> No. 5194
At least we're better than France. And the former soviet states. And Germany. And Scandinavia.

Also fuck English Language. Failed the thing twice at GCSE.
>> No. 5195
File 121071175820.gif - (94.59KB , 500x483 , 2zjt.gif ) [iqdb]
5195
[ ] Stay here

No. Even if there's a danger, you can't leave Akyu alone. You have to be here. Be here for her. For this girl you've come to love in just a few hours.
"Goodnight, Akyu."
Muttering those words, you fall asleep.

"Uhh..."
Piercing rays of light attack your eyelids mercilessly. It stings.
"Unnghh..."
Rolling around, you suddenly realize there's something missing.
Something... missing?
But what is missing?
"FUCK. Akyu?!"
She's not there on the bed. Looking around, you see that she's also not in the room.
"GODDAMNIT AKY--"
"Yes?"
You sigh with relief. She was just in the bathroom.
"A, nothing, I just thought... Uh, nevermind. Good morning, Akyu."
"Good morning, Nanaya."
You chuckle.
"What is it?"
"Nothing, it's just that you've called me with my name for the first time."
You look at her, smiling. And she returns that smile. Then it strikes you.
"Akyu, what the hell are you wearing?"
You know the answer already, but ask anyway. The thing that she's wearing is your shirt. With nothing underneath, she's walking around wearing your shirt.
"Ah.. Oh... Umm.. You know, I didn't want to put on my kimono yet, so..."
She's blushing. Damn it, if you're acting so cute, there's no way you can get angry at her... But there's nothing to get angry for, right?
"Nah, don't sweat it. You look really sexy."
"S-sexy?"
"Yeah. You're beautiful, Akyu. In an erotic way too."
You can't help but smile at her reaction. Clutching her hands, not knowing what to do, she mumbles a few incomprehensible words, and bows down.
"T-thank you!"
You catch a glimpse of her nipples, but she quickly straightens up and goes back to the bathroom.

After helping Akyu dress up (and enjoying watching her embarassment again), you both leave the motel after paying the keeper for the room. When you were handing him the money, he winked at you and gave you a thumbs up. Oh well, guess you were too loud last night.
Walking out of the inn, you ask Akyu where should you go now.
"I... uh... Can you walk me home?"
"Yeah, sure."
Akyu happily clings onto your arm, looks like she's gotten rid of her fear of losing reputation.
But before you can take even one step.
"Would you look at that."
A voice from behind you. Without any doubt, you recognize it.
Reimu.

[ ] Turn around and greet her
[ ] Grab Akyu and RUN THE FUCK AWAY
[ ] Do nothing
>> No. 5196
[x] Turn around and greet her
>> No. 5197
[x] Turn around and greet her
>> No. 5198
[ ] Turn around and greet her

Maybe we can play it off as innocent.
>> No. 5199
[x] Turn around and greet her

FFFFFFFFFFFFFF
>> No. 5200
[x] Turn around and greet her

"Yo! Wanna fuck too?"
>> No. 5201
[X] Turn around and greet her

Running is pretty much useless.
Time to face our destiny like a man.
>> No. 5202
>>5195

[z] Turn around and greet her

OH HELL.
>> No. 5203
[X] Turn around and greet her

Slowly.
Very slowly.
You turn around.
No sudden moves.
No foolish words.
Full concentration.
Don't. Fuck. This. Up.
"Eh, Raymoo, long time no see!"
FUCK
"Indeed, very long. Where have you been all night?"
Her eyebrow twitches. You notice that Suika is standing behind her, staring at you with quite sad expression.

[ ] "It doesn't have to do anything with you."
[ ] "I got into an accident and had to spend a night in the motel. Sorry for not informing you."
[ ] Say nothing
>> No. 5204
[ ] "I got into an accident and had to spend a night in the motel. Sorry for not informing you."
>> No. 5205
[X] "I got into an accident and had to spend a night in the motel. Sorry for not informing you."

It's sort of the truth. Kind of.
>> No. 5206
[x] Anemia option
DO IT. If there was ever a time for this option, it's now.
>> No. 5207
[x] "I got into an accident and had to spend a night in the motel. Sorry for not informing you."

SHIT
>> No. 5208
>>5203
>You notice that Suika is standing behind her, staring at you with quite sad expression.

Fuck. I haven't even voted in this thread, and I feel bad. Sad loli oni is sad.
>> No. 5209
[x] "It doesn't have to do anything with you."
>> No. 5210
[X] "It doesn't have to do anything with you."
Yeah, bitch
>> No. 5211
>>5203
>Her eyebrow twitches. You notice that Suika is standing behind her, staring at you with quite sad expression.
SUCCESS!

[x] "I got into an accident and had to spend a night in the motel. Sorry for not informing you."
>> No. 5212
[x] Say nothing
;_;
>> No. 5213
[x] "I got into an accident and had to spend a night in the motel. Sorry for not informing you."
>> No. 5214
[ ] Say nothing

What does it look like?
>> No. 5215
[x] "I got into an accident and had to spend a night in the motel. Sorry for not informing you."

"I... I'm afraid I got into an accident and had to spend a night at the motel. Sorry for not informing you."
Reimu crosses her arms on her chest.
"Really. We-- Suika was worried, you know. And that cutie clinging onto your arm, who is she?"
Fuck, you totally forgot that Akyu's still embracing your arm. Pushing her behind you, you try to make your voice as steely as possible.
"She doesn't have anything to do with you. Leave her out of this."
"Feh." she spits on the ground "And here I thought you were a decent man. I let you live in my shrine, I tend to your wounds, and this is what I get? You running away to fuck another girl?"
"First, sure, you've helped me back there with Wriggle, but that was uncalled for. No one asked you for it. Tend to my wounds? It was Suika who carried me all the way to the shrine and Mima is the one who healed my wounds. You haven't done shit, miko."
"Shut the fuck up, maggot."
She's not hiding her anger anymore.
"You really piss me off."
"Listen, Reimu, I'll just give you back your money and you'll leave us alone, okay?"
"Leave you alone? Fuck the money. I've heard what you did to Suika. I've seen what you did to that girl last night. I'm not going to let you get away with this."
"What are you going to do?"
She raises her hand. Five fireballs appear above each of the five fingers of her hand.
"Isn't it obvious? I'm going to make you go back to before I helped you. That means... I'll just rip open your stomach and leave you to die."
"Don't do anything stupid."
Reimu laughs.
"Stupid? Oh no, this is not stupid. You've betrayed my trust. And not only mine. You have to pay."
Fireballs grow bigger.
Shit, there's no time to lose.
"Akyu! Grab my hand! We're going to-- Akyu?"
Looking back, she's no longer here. She's not here. Then where--
Slap!
Loud slap. Turning back to Reimu, you see an unbelivable scene.
Akyu, after running up to Reimu, slapped her cheek.
"Wha..."
Reimu is clearly taken aback by this sudden show of courage.
"Here's your money!"
Akyu takes out a banknote and throws it at Reimu's feet.
"Take it and leave us alone!"
"Who the hell do you think you are...?"
"What, is it not enough? Is money the only thing you can think about?"
Akyu's really pissed.
"Feh."
Fireballs above Reimu disappear.
"Fine."
She picks up the banknotes and turns towards you.
"If I see you one more time..."
"I know."
"Good. Suika!"
"Y-yes?"
Suika, who has been silent throughout the whole conversation, jumps up as Reimu almost yells out her name.
"We're going back."
With that, she takes off and flies away.
Suika is still standing there, looking at you, unsure what to do.

[ ] "Suika, I'm sorry. We.. We can meet anytime you want. So please, don't be sad."
[ ] "Suika... Just go, okay? Just go. Please."
[ ] Say nothing
>> No. 5216
[x] "Suika, I'm sorry. We.. We can meet anytime you want. So please, don't be sad."

Congrats you killed any love I had for Reimu that you built in me.
>> No. 5217
[x] "Suika, I'm sorry. We.. We can meet anytime you want. So please, don't be sad."
>> No. 5218
[X] "Suika, I'm sorry. We.. We can meet anytime you want. So please, don't be sad."
>> No. 5219
[X] "Suika, I'm sorry. We.. We can meet anytime you want. So please, don't be sad."

Wuv Suika, too.
>> No. 5220
[ ] "Suika, I'm sorry. We.. We can meet anytime you want. So please, don't be sad."

Akyu and Oni route GO.
>> No. 5221
[x] "Suika... Just go, okay? Just go. Please."
>> No. 5222
[x] "Suika, I'm sorry. We.. We can meet anytime you want. So please, don't be sad."
>> No. 5223
[X] "Suika, I'm sorry. We.. We can meet anytime you want. So please, don't be sad."
>> No. 5224
[X] "Suika, I'm sorry. We.. We can meet anytime you want. So please, don't be sad."

"Suika." you try to be as gentle as possible "I'm sorry. We.. We can still meet anytime you want. So don't be sad."
"..."
"Don't be sad, please."
"I... I thought..."
She looks like she could break into tears any moment now.
"I though we had a special relationship..."
"We had. That's why, we can still meet and play anytime you want."
"I... Naya... You..."
"I'm sorry."
Then she just turns away and takes off, never looking back even once.
You sigh.
"Who was that girl?"
"She was... My friend. I told you about her, didn't I?"
"That was... the oni?"
"Yeah."
"I... kinda feel bad now..."
"Don't. It's not your fault."
"I'm sorry."
"Don't be."
"I'm really sorry."
"Listen, just let's get going already, okay? How about you introduce me to your parents?"
"My parents? W-why?"
"Isn't that obvious? I'm going to take the responsibility."

So, Akyu takes you to her home. Her parents were in quite a bad mood, her not returning home all night, but after telling them a made up story of how about you rescued her from a youkai in the forest, but got wounded in the process so she had to stay with you in an inn, they seem to calm down.
"So you took out a youkai, eh, boy?"
Her father asks you after Akyu left with her mother. Playing with his moustache (goddamnit, does every older man here have moustache?), he looks at you with one eye closed.
"Yeah, pretty much. Didn't kill it though, just cut it into ten or so pieces."
"Interesting."
"Not really. It wasn't that big of a deal. I was just passing by and saw a girl getting attacked by a youkai, so..."
"So what are you planning to do now?"
"What am I planning to do? Well.."

[ ] "I'd like to marry her. Only if you voice your agreement, of course."
[ ] "I think I don't need anything."
[ ] "I did it for the lulz, don't sweat it, gramps."
>> No. 5225
[ ] "I'd like to marry her. Only if you voice your agreement, of course."

Isn't this how things work in Japan?
>> No. 5226
[x] "I'd like to marry her. Only if you voice your agreement, of course."
>> No. 5227
[X] "I'd like to spend some more time with your daughter, if that's alright."

Don't want to sound like we're moving too fast. Despite the fact that we may already have knocked her up.
>> No. 5228
[x] "I'd like to marry her. Only if you voice your agreement, of course."
>> No. 5230
[ ] "I'd like to marry her. Only if you voice your agreement, of course."

Smirking at your own boldness, you drop the bomb.
"I'd like to marry her."
Akyu's father's hand freezes in the middle of a move.
"That is, only if you voice your agreement, of course."
"Well, son."
He stops playing with his moustache.
"There's an old custom in our family that says the future son-in-law has to defeat his future wife's father in a swordfight first. And I assure you, I won't be an easy opponent. I've trained kendo and other melee fighting arts since I was fifteen, so--"
"I accept your challenge. I shall defeat your in the name of my love."
"I admire your boldness, boy. Well then, let me show you our gym."

Following him through the corridors, you reach a rather large room, with floor covered in soft mats. Akyu's father slides one of the walls the the side (goddamnit, those japanese faggots can literally hide inside the walls...), revealing a nice stash of both bamboo and real steel swords. He grabs some sort of a helmet and throws it to you.
"Wear this. I don't want to mess up that handsome face of yours. My daughter would kill me if I beat you up too hard."

[ ] "Don't need it."
[ ] "Sure, I'll wear it."
>> No. 5231
[x] "Sure, I'll wear it."

That's not like you...
>> No. 5232
>>5230
[ ] "Don't need it."

It will hurt our agility and perception to wear such a thing.
>> No. 5233
>>5230


[►] "Sure, I'll wear it."

call him 'daddy' during the fight
>> No. 5234
>>5227

Hey, this story is moving VERY fast anyway. Come on, consensual sex in missionary position in just one thread?
>> No. 5235
[x] "Sure, I'll wear it."
>> No. 5236
[x] "Don't need it."
>> No. 5237
[x] "Sure, I'll wear it."
Why not?
>> No. 5238
[x] That's not like you...sure, I'll wear it.
>> No. 5239
[x] "That's not like you...sure, I'll wear it."
THIS.
>> No. 5240
[x] "Sure, I'll wear it."
>> No. 5241
[x] "That's not like you...sure, I'll wear it."
>> No. 5242
>>5224
BAWWWWWW SUIKA

[ ] "Don't need it."
>> No. 5243
File 121071724255.png - (29.48KB , 413x707 , Raymoo.png ) [iqdb]
5243
[X] "Sure, I'll wear it."

"Hm, that's not like you... Sure, I'll wear it."
You put on the helmet.
"And here's your sword. I'd like to use real ones, but, well, can't do that with an inexperienced opponent."
He passes you a wooden shinai. Putting on a helmet himself, he stands in the middle of the gym.
"Do you know the rules of kendo, boy?"
"I don't."
"Then let's just play it out freestyle. No one is watching anyway. Ready?"
Preparing your stance, you try out the shinai. It's a little bit too heavy for your preferences, being used to knives, but it's pretty light, so there should be no problems handling it.
"Ready."
"Then on my signal. Three, two, one... and go!"

Five minutes later, the fight is still going on. You manage to dodge all his blows, but can't get past his flurry of attacks. Besides, the helmet is way too heavy to move around freely.
Oh, to fuck with this thing!
Taking it off your head, you prepare to dodge another blow of Akyu's father. Much better. You can see much more things that with this thing on, plus it allows you to move faster.
"Ey, kid, don't take off the protection gear! Want me to mess up you face after all?"
Swing.
But you dodge it with ease.
Now, the only obstacle left is the sword.
"I'm sorry, daddy, I'll repay you for this later."
"What?"
Grabbing the sword with two hands, you kick it in the middle section and break it into two pieces.
"Wha are you--"
Perfect. Now it's light and short, just as you like. So, there's nothing else that can stop you now.
Step.
Dash.
Slide.
Sliding between his legs, you quickly jump up and swing the makeshift bamboo knife. Stopping it an inch from Akyu's father's neck, you say.
"I am the spider webbing in the darkness. Welcome, to my beautiful killing chamber."
He's shocked. Shocked by your speed? By what you said just now?
"Hahaha! That was great, kid!"
He drops his sword, takes off the helmet and turns to you.
"Really, I haven't seen anyone move that fast since my young days! Breaking the shinai was... quite unexpected, but we were playing without rules anyway, so it doesn't matter. You won. High five!"
He raises his hand. Wait, what?
"Hey, don't look at me like that! It's how you teenagers do it these days, right?"
"Uh, sure."
After high-fiving him and putting back the stuff inside the magazine, the two of you head back into the main house.
"Now the only thing you have to do is proposing to my daugher."
"Sure."
"If she says yes, I'm not going to oppose. Say, we're having a dinner in a few minutes, care to join us?"

[ ] "Sure."
[ ] "I have some things to do, I won't be joining you. Sorry."
[ ] "What's for dinner?"

================================

Okay guys, we'll continue tomorrow. I wanted to end this today, but it's already late and that H-scene took me way too long to write.
>> No. 5244
File 12107172609.png - (148.33KB , 800x800 , 1210145709198.png ) [iqdb]
5244
YOU FAILED! PREPARE FOR SUDDEN DEATH!
>> No. 5245
[x] "Sure."

Our new daddy is awesome.
>> No. 5246
[ ] "Sure."
>> No. 5247
[X] "Sure."

Awesome. We'll be grabbing us a wife soon, then.
>> No. 5248
[X] "Sure."

This guy is awesome, unlike Rinnosuke.
>> No. 5249
File 121071795576.jpg - (16.69KB , 256x352 , 1209228316218.jpg ) [iqdb]
5249
[x] "Sure."
I wonder what's for dinner
>> No. 5250
[x] "Sure."

I'm so hungry, I could eat- -Akyu.
>> No. 5251
[ ] "What's for dinner?"
>> No. 5252
[x] "Sure."
>> No. 5253
.....

I approve.
>> No. 5254
[X]Sorry, I only eat what I hunt
>> No. 5257
[X] "Sure."
That was a very good side story, i enjoyed it.
>> No. 5258
I had forgotten that villager NPCs canonically kick all kinds of youkai ass in Gensokyo. Imagine what one could do with a hundred or even a thousand "Daddies" at his command?

On the Outside humans have committed atrocities on astronomic scales when compared to the random predation of humans by youkai. On the Outside, humans are the monsters. So, why should it not be so in this realm? Are humans not capable of the same wanton cruelty and bloodlust these youkai pride themselves upon?

Remember Wriggle, when she scoffed at the spike the Shrine Maiden had mortally impaled her with, while it was we, a spawn-camped Outsider armed with only a mundane weapon and with most of our intestines smashed into paste, who was the one to strike true fear into the youkai's heart--her brittle arrogance, her hubris, sliced apart by the blades of summer.

Is the strongest power we humans can effect be a lazy Miko who complains about donations, when the very road to her shrine is riddled with stupid, arrogant, and violent creatures like the Nightbug, a person who would save other's lives merely on whim? Clearly, as the creation and performance of VIVIT has proven, we are capable of doing so much more.

We are to be engaged to the number one village authority on youkai, and the high-society Nanayamous' role should be obvious: We are not as the Shrine Maiden (in reality wholly manipulated by Yukari), to preserve a "balance" defined by a status quo of fear, murder, and retributive but temporary "extermination"; no, rather we are the people's champion webbing in the darkness, protecting the quality and quantity of human life in Gensokyo, the only way we know how...

What I propose is a new Holocaust, a systematic genocide on those who seek to prey upon us. To catch them sleeping by uncovering their daytime hiding places. To bait lone youkai into attacking a "defenseless" night traveler with an ambush party sitting in the trees. To drive them out of the town by spear. To flush them out of the forests and caves with fire. To kill them in manners so cruel and barbaric, that it will instill their reincarnations with the fear of humanity that we have developed towards them.

Gentlemen, are you ready to attain the loyalty of an entire population of magicked and weapon-trained warriors? Gentlemen, are you ready to ally with every non-youkai power on high to the Queen of Makai herself? To cut down murderers in the trappings of women & children? To steal Lunarian weapons technology? To match wits with Yukari Yakumo?

Gentlemen, are you ready to turn this entire realm into our wonderful killing chamber?

[ ] This world, I'll be taking it.
[ ] Man this was supposed to be a side-story.
>> No. 5259
>>5258
.....Holy christ.

I'm both worried and intrigued.
>> No. 5261
[ ] This world, I'll be taking it.
>> No. 5262
[ ] This world, I'll be taking it.


side story ?
just tread it as one of the many possible routes of This Shrine

that being said, don't continue before our original playthrough ended
>> No. 5263
[ ] This world, I'll be taking it.

Wow.
>> No. 5264
[x] This world, I'll be taking it.

YES
>> No. 5265
[ ] This world, I'll be taking it.

FUCK YEAH

KEINE STAGE 2 BOSS GO
>> No. 5266
>>5258

What is that?! What the FUCK is that?!
>> No. 5267
>>5266
a damn fine idea for another VN or at least a different route
>> No. 5268
File 121076734483.jpg - (801.50KB , 1069x1600 , Iskander_Rider.jpg ) [iqdb]
5268
>>5266

Looks like a plan to me, friend!
>> No. 5270
>>5258
Nanayanonymous has shown himself capable of becoming a great figure in Gensokyo. He has found himself comrades amongst the strongest in Gensokyo--both human and youkai. He has matched his strength, speed, and wits against youkai and half-youkai, and he has not merely survived those battles--he has achieved decisive victories. But >>5258's proposal to take back the world for the humans is a farce.

>>5258 speaks of the atrocities of those humans on the Outside; how their violent and wanton destruction rivals and surpasses anything youkai are capable of. Indeed, it is this destructive power that has undoubtedly forced youkai into these small corners of the world--into Gensokyo. And now >>5258 would have us even steal this home from them--he would have us surpass their acts of violence with even more destruction and violence--with genocide--on the grounds that youkai are a threat because of their capacity for violence and destruction. This is fear-mongering and hypocrisy of the most crass type. He would have you become a worse monster than those you would fight and call "monster"; he would have you believe you are strong, even as he whispers in your ear of "dangers" and "threats", and uses your fear to manipulate you. Do not let him trick you with such demagoguery.

It is a mistake to advocate genocide due to the acts of a few deviants. Do you not remember the human bandit who attacked you in the forest? Or that arrogant human thief who would steal from the Hakurei Shrine--the human who you, yourself, killed? There are shameful creatures, but we would never accept them as reasons to condemn humanity wholesale and advocate their slaughter. And by this same reasoning, we cannot accept any proposals of genocide against youkai.

Humans and youkai are both threats to each other, but in Gensokyo they have learned to co-exist peacefully. In this tiny corner of the world, humans and youkai have managed to create a land free from the war, hate, and destruction of the Outside. Do not taint that existence--that ideal--because of the crimes of a few deviants.

Pt. 1 End.
Pt. 2, incoming.
>> No. 5271
>>5267
>different route

Wait for Reimu GOOD After-Story ('Beautiful Killing Chamber') for famous badass hunter Naya.

Also, AAA will continue in an hour or so.
>> No. 5274
>>5270
Part 2 has arrived! (Hehe, sorry for the hijacking, YAF; just messing about).

====================================

Have you forgotten the friendship of those non-humans you have encountered? Do not forget the meddling, but kind, Mima. Do not forget the cheerful, lovable oni, Suika. But, most importantly, do not destroy the world where such friendships are possible--do not taint Gensokyo with >>5258's "Holocaust" against youkai.

This does not mean we must merely sit back and allow youkai and human deviants to prey upon and kill others. Indeed, with our abilities, such idleness would be unforgivable.

Gensokyo has been a land where humans and youkai co-exist peacefully. Let us uphold that ideal. No--more than that, let us enforce it. Those who would disrupt Gensokyo's peace with murder--they shall instead fall by our hand. We are the spider webbing in the darkness. Deviants shall find no solace hiding in the shadows. And so they will be driven out to live peacefully in the light...or we will grant them meaningless deaths.

[ ] This world is MY 'Beautiful Killing Chamber'...and mine alone.
[ ] No more megalomania! I can't take it!
>> No. 5275
>>5273

[ ] This world is MY 'Beautiful Killing Chamber'...and mine alone.

Gentlemen, I love Gensokyo, army of hunters, take over, immortal emperor, idleness -> herecy, etc.
>> No. 5276
File 121077041972.jpg - (38.15KB , 559x527 , 1zpp.jpg ) [iqdb]
5276
[ ] "Sure."

"Sure, why not."
"Good!" he hits you on the back "Come on, I'll show you the dining room!"
After walking through a relatively short corridor, he enters one of the rooms and gestures you to follow. Going inside you see a long but narrow room, with an equally long table situated in the middle. Huh. You've expected something more... refined than just a traditional japanese-style dining room, but you deduct that the XVIII century's folklore is engraved too deep in Gensokyan customs to get rid of it in just four or five generations. The other thing that suprises you is that despite having a private gym and a collection of weapons, Akyu family house is quite small. It's much smaller than the shrine, actually. Maybe even smaller than your apartment block in the outside world...
Sitting at the table, Akyu's father gestures you to sit too. Which you gladly do. Letting your limbs rest after that duel is a really good idea.
"Whew."
Akyu's father observes you carefully as you sit down and lean back a bit.
"Guess the skills are just alright, but you still have to work on stamina, eh, boy?"
"Guess so..."
"Come to think of it... You haven't told me where you are from yet."
Oh, here comes the obligatory question...

[ ] Outside world
[ ] Forest
[ ] Human village
[ ] Other(specify)
>> No. 5277
[x] Outside world

Might as well tell daddy the truth.
>> No. 5278
[x] "I come from another world to seek out a princess!"
>> No. 5279
[x] Outside world
Simple is best.
>> No. 5280
>"Really, I haven't seen anyone move that fast since my young days! Breaking the shinai was... quite unexpected, but we were playing without rules anyway, so it doesn't matter. You won. High five!"
>He raises his hand. Wait, what?
>"Hey, don't look at me like that! It's how you teenagers do it these days, right?"

Best father in law, EVER.

Also,

War Stories.
>> No. 5283
[ ] Outside world
>> No. 5284
[X] Outside world

Not sure if this is the best option, but honesty would be least likely to get us killed here, right?
>> No. 5285
[x] Outside world
>> No. 5286
[X] Outside world

Hm, it's useless to lie here, so... Why not just tell him the truth?
"Actually, I'm from the outside world."
His eyes widen for a moment.
"Outsider, eh? It's rare to see someone from the outside able to take care of a youkai without those fancy modern weapons."
"You mean guns?"
"Guns?"
"Yeah, guns. You know, those shooting things."
"Yeah, I guess that's what they're called. Anyways, tell me how you got here."

So you tell him the same story you told Akyu, leaving out the erotic and controversial bits and making up the last part where you 'saved Akyu from a youkai'. Then you tell him how you got injured and Akyu took the liberty of tending to your wounds.
"Hmm..." Akyu's father scratches his chin "It's really interesting... Say, did you..." he leans towards you, giving you a sly smile "Do something with her in that motel? She seemed to be... How should I put it... Oh, you know how women are after their first time."
Goddamnit, that was unexpected, but you manage to keep a straight face.
"Uh, why do you ask? I thought you'd be more... strict about your daugher's... love affairs, if you know what I mean."
He laughs.
"Hahaha! Maybe you're right. But you know what, I really like you. So, could you answer me?"

[ ] Yes
[ ] No
[ ] Try to change the subject
>> No. 5288
...shit. This ought to rank up there with "Does this dress make me look fat?" in terms of awkward, horrible questions to be asked.
>> No. 5289
[x] Yes
>> No. 5290
[x] Yes
Awesome dad is awesome, he'll understand us
I hope
>> No. 5291
The only reason a father would ask if you did something with his little girl is if he already suspects you did something, and just wants you to confirm his suspicions.

It eases his conscience when he decides to kill you.
>> No. 5292
[x] No

everything up to this point has been to lower our guard enough that we'd answer truthfully.

vote NO for BADEND avoidance.
>> No. 5293
[X] No

I smell a trap.
And not the fappable kind.
>> No. 5294
[ ] No
>> No. 5295
[x] No
also, don't eat the food, seriously.
>> No. 5296
[x] No

I doubt he'll kill us though.
>> No. 5297
[x] Yes
Then we turn it in a take responsibility speech and propose to her.
>> No. 5299
[X] No

Shit, this is bad. People here are descendants of strong japanese families and you have no idea how a father of one would react to you admiting that you fucked his daughter.
"No, no, no." shaking your head vigorously, you blurt out an answer "We really did nothing. She just took care of my wounds and that was all."
"Hmm..." he closes one eye, carefully observing you with the other one
"I assure you, we did nothing wrong."
"Really."
"Really."
The two of you fall silent and sit there for a while, looking into each other's eyes.
Finally, he stands up.
"Wait here for a moment, boy. I want to show you something."
He leaves the room. You can hear his footsteps from the corridor, fading away as he gets farther from the dining room.
"Damn it."
Seriously, this guy is cool an all, but his... outbursts of friendliness are just... wird. Not in a bad way, but that's not how an adult man should act like, right?
"Show me something, huh?"
Lying back on the floor, you close your eyes.
"Tired..."
And then the door suddenly flies open. Jumping up, you open your eyes and see...

That you're staring straight into a revolver's muzzle.
Holy penis.
What the fuck.
What the fuck is this supposed to mean?!

[ ] RUN THE FUCK AWAY
[ ] Don't move
[ ] Scream
>> No. 5300
File 121077472812.jpg - (71.50KB , 400x309 , akagi2.jpg ) [iqdb]
5300
[x] "Oh? Do I get to point that at you if it turns out it's not loaded?"
>> No. 5301
[x] Don't move
AVOIDING BAD ENDS LIKE THE MOTHERFUCKING FIST OF NORTHERN STAR JESUS CHRIST
>> No. 5302
[x] Don't move
Either he surprises at our GAR or we die stupidly, with the choice YOU guys did.
>> No. 5303
[ ] Don't move

probably not loaded, just a test of guts
>> No. 5304
[x] Don't move
>> No. 5305
[x] Don't move
when someone's got a gun pointed at you and they're not distracted, sudden movements are bad.
>> No. 5306
[X] Don't move

We may be fast, but I'm pretty sure even we can't outrun a bullet.
>> No. 5307
>>5306
>We may be fast, but I'm pretty sure even we can't outrun a bullet.
It's not outrunning a bullet. It's moving faster than he can pull the trigger and move his arm. In the main story we've outran a thrown knife, so moving that fast enough is certainly possible for Nanayanon. Though...we had the advantage of full-on psycho mode then, as opposed to now.
>> No. 5308
[X] Don't move

Yeah...
>> No. 5309
[X] Don't move

HO-LY-SHIT
You don't know if this thing's loaded, but fuck, the face of Akyu's father is worse than any type of bullett.
You immidiately decide it'll be better not to move.
Not that you can move anyway, being so fucking scared.
"So." Akyu's father speaks "Will you answer me truthfully now?"
Jesus christ, stop pressing on the subject already!
"I told you, we did nothing wrong. Now please, get this thing off my face. Slowly, if you could."
"Why should I?"
His finger pulls the trigger slightly.
"Because..."
Goddamnit, the hammer's already pulled all the way back... A few more millimeters and this thing will fire.
"Because...? Because what?"

[ ] "Because if you move one bit, I'll slice your throat."
[ ] "Because your daughter will be sad if you just kill me right here."
[ ] "Say your prayers, daddy.", then kick the thing out of his hand
>> No. 5310
[X] "Because your daughter will be sad if you just kill me right here."
>> No. 5311
[ ] "Say your prayers, daddy.", then kick the thing out of his hand
>> No. 5312
[X] "Because your daughter will be sad if you just kill me right here."

Parents are always thinking of their children first
>> No. 5313
[x] "Say your prayers, daddy.", then kick the thing out of his hand

Duck as you do.
>> No. 5314
[ ] "Because your daughter will be sad if you just kill me right here."

Well, we'll beat your ass if you try it, but hey.
>> No. 5315
Nice going Anon.
>> No. 5316
[x] "Say your prayers, daddy.", then kick the reason to the curb
>> No. 5317
[x] "Because your daughter will be sad if you just kill me right here."
>> No. 5318
[ ] "Because your daughter will be sad if I just kill you right here."

notice the switching of pronouns.
>> No. 5319
[x] "Say your prayers, daddy.", then kick the reason to the curb

Aiming a gun at you, great Nanaya? Heh, how foolish.
"Are you sure you want to do it, daddy?"
"Huh? Of course I do. Got any last words?"
Heh. Guns? Don't make me laugh. Be it weapons, claws, teeth, superhuman strength, it's still useless! It all means nothing to you!
"Say your prayers." you say while smirking "Because, this hand of mine... It is burning with an awesome power! You won't break it, this hand. Even if you bring whole armies to take me down, even if you send me all the way to the moon, you won't break my manly spirit! Who the hell do you think I am?!"
Seizing the moment of distraction, you use your hands to propel yourself upwards. Kicking the gun out of his suprised hands, you do a somersault back and catch it before it falls to the ground.
Not even taking a second, you're back on your feet, holding the gun aimed at shocked Akyu's father.

[ ] Charge Shot 3
[ ] "Click, click, BOOM!", pull the trigger
[ ] "How do you like it? How does it feel to have this pointed at you? Are you scared?"
>> No. 5320
[X] "Because your daughter will be sad if I just kill you right here."

Roll Bluff check.

Also, roll Fortitude save against pissing your pants.
>> No. 5321
>>5319
[ ] Throw the gun away, laughing.
>> No. 5322
[]Check to see if it's actually loaded.

If we pull the trigger and it doesn't fire, we'd look pretty stupid, wouldn't we?
>> No. 5323
YAF can you count? How the hell did that win?
>> No. 5324
>>5323

Do you understand? This is what it means to kick the reason to the curb!
>> No. 5325
[x] "How do you like it? How does it feel to have this pointed at you? Are you scared?"
>> No. 5326
>>5321

[x] Throw the gun away, laughing.
[x] Wrap your arms around his throat
>> No. 5327
>>5319
SPINZAKU VS SPINANAYA
HEAVEN OR HELL

[X] ZA WARUDO, check if the gun's loaded.
>> No. 5328
[x]Check to see if it's actually loaded.
>> No. 5329
[x]Check to see if it's actually loaded.

But, y'know, not by looking down the damn muzzle.
>> No. 5330
[]Check to see if it's actually loaded.

voting this just because it's on 4 already and I want to keep the story moving.
>> No. 5332
To add to >>5329--no checking if it's loaded by shooting Akyu's father either. Though it would be hilarious if you did that, since we didn't specify....
>> No. 5333
[X] "And also because your daughter will be sad if you just kill me right here."
[X] Fire the gun at the floor in front of his feet.
>> No. 5334
[]Check to see if it's actually loaded.
>> No. 5335
File 121078013789.jpg - (6.98KB , 350x280 , Smith_Wesson_500_163500.jpg ) [iqdb]
5335
[X] ZA WARUDO, check if the gun's loaded.

Still aiming the revolver at Akyu's father, you see that he's smiling.
"What the hell are you so happy about?"
"Pull the trigger, boy."
"What?"
"Pull the trigger."
He wants you to do it? But why...?
Could it be... That it's actually not loaded? Swinging out the cyllinder, you see that all six holes are loaded with bullets. So, it is loaded. Then why...? They don't look fake.
Hiding the cyllinder back, you spin the revolver on your finger. It feels really good to handle it. It fits your hand perfectly, despite being a little heavy.
"Alright."
Pulling back the hammer, you aim the gun at Akyu's father.
"Let's do this."
"I see you've decided, boy. Are you going to do it?"
"I am. Prepare."
You pull the trigger all the way back.

But a second before it goes off, you quickly swing your hand backwards, aiming at the wall behind you.
Rasp.
And the trigger jams.
"Huh?"
Looking at the revolver, you see that it has jammed. Damn it, this thing was broken from the beggining or you did something wrong when chekcking the magazine?
Akyu's father laughs.
"See? That's what I'm talking about."
He sits down.
"I received this thing long ago from an outsider like you. He said he was a soldier and fought in a war... Where was it again? I don't really remember all these names of outside countries."
"You didn't have to scare me like that."
"What are you talking about? You've showed that you really got balls here! Most of the people that had this thing aimed at them pissed their pants in fear!" he chuckles. Damn it, this freak. "Of course, that was before it stopped shooting. I still have a pack or two of ammo, but the mechanism jams every time I try to shoot. I thought you'd be able to repair it."
Repair it, huh? Well, disassembling this shouldn't be too hard. There has to be something blocking the hammer before it springs back and hits the striker.
"I can try. I don't have much experience in repairing guns, but I'd be glad to try out my skills."
"I see."
You both fall silent as you start disassembling the revolver.
"Say, can everyone from the outside world handle a weapon like this?"
"Hm? I don't think so. You have to get a special... Uh, permission, to own a gun and most of the people are just scared to handle one. It's the first time I had a revolver like this in my hand too."
"Hmmm..."
"What about the dinner anyway?"
"It ought to be ready in a few minutes. Our maid is already working on it."
"I see. Oh, here's the problem."
Disassembling the hammer turning mechanism, you see that there's dust and sand clogging the gears, making them unable to turn. Heh, looks like the old guy can't even clean his gun properly. Just blowing at them, you make the sand fly away. Now, only to assemble this back into one piece...
"There. It should be fine for now. Just clean it from time to time and it'll be as good as new."
You reach out the hand with the revolver to Akyu's father, but he's not taking it.
"Hey, I said it's done."
"You take it."
"What?"
"I said you take it. It doesn't really suit an old-fashioned hunter like me and you seemed to have fun cleaning it."
"Yeah, sure, but..."
"Then take it. I'll give you the ammo later."
"I can't! It's yours! Come on, it's supposed to be an important momento, right?"
"Nonsense! Treat it as a wedding gift."
"But there hasn't been any wedding yet!"
"Hm, whose wedding, I wonder?"
The door suddenly slides open and a young, long-haired girl enters the room, carrying a tray with various bowls on it. She's wearing a classical french maid outfit. Damn, where do they get those things, those perverted Gensokyans?
"Ah, it's nothing, Vivi. Thanks for bringing the dinner."
"Of course."
The young maid bows and places the tray on the table.
"I take it you already know about our guest?"
"Certainly, miss Akyu already told me about him."
"Ah, that Akyu... You really get along with her, don't you?"
"Me and miss Akyu have been raised together, so it is kind of obvious, Master. About our guest..."
The maid bows at you.
"Please enjoy your stay at our humble household."
Then she leaves the room.

[ ] "Hey, that maid was hot."
[ ] "Excuse me." then go after the maid
[ ] RAPE THE MAI-- I mean do nothing, just talk with Akyu's father.

===================

in b4 Smith & Wesson Model 500 was invented in 2003.
>> No. 5337
[x] "Hey, that maid was hot."

Sounds good to me.
>> No. 5338
[ ] RAPE THE MAI-- I mean do nothing, just talk with Akyu's father.

diplomatic Anon is diplomatic. you do not start chasing after the meido until AFTER you're out of the sight of the father who just promised you his daughter's hand.
>> No. 5340
awesome dad has no notion of gun safety. you don't point a loaded gun at someone just because it's jammed.
>> No. 5342
[x] RAPE THE MAI-- I mean do nothing, just talk with Akyu's father.
>> No. 5343
[ ] RAPE THE MAI-- I mean do nothing, just talk with Akyu's father.
>> No. 5344
[ ] RAPE THE MAI-- I mean just rape Akyu's father.
>> No. 5345
[x] Just talk with Akyu's father.
>> No. 5346
File 121078085730.jpg - (9.90KB , 507x44 , RAAAAGE.jpg ) [iqdb]
5346
Hey guys, can someone download this doujin and upload it somewhere else?

http://rs267.rapidshare.com/files/114818683/_yudokuya__Dokidoki_physical_examination.zip

I'd be grateful. Pic related.
>> No. 5347
>Still aiming the revolver
>Swinging out the cyllinder, you see that all six holes are loaded with bullets.
This seemed fine until...
>checking the magazine
...a revolver with a magazine? Pretty sure cylinder not= magazine, and revolvers do not have magazines.
>> No. 5348
>>5346
http://myfreefilehosting.com/f/14704bd991_6.84MB
>> No. 5349
In after /k/ommando

[x] RAPE THE MAI-- I mean do nothing, just talk with Akyu's father.
>> No. 5350
>>5347

This is one of those rare instances where one could actually say "clip" and not send the /k/ommandos raging.
>> No. 5351
[x] do nothing, just talk with Akyu's father.
>> No. 5354
>>5347

But magazine, cylinder and clip are the same word in my language so yeah. Also, don't teach a father how to make kids.
>> No. 5355
[x] RAPE THE MAI-- I mean do nothing, just talk with Akyu's father.
>> No. 5356
>>5354
>But magazine, cylinder and clip are the same word in my language so yeah.
Ah, interesting.
>> No. 5357
>room, carrying a tray with various bowls on it. She's wearing a classical french maid outfit. Damn, where do they get those things, those perverted Gensokyans?
>"Ah, it's nothing, Vivi. Thanks for bringing the dinner."

This isn't who I think it is, is it?
>> No. 5358
[X] RAPE THE MAI-- I mean do nothing, just talk with Akyu's father.

Goddamnit, that maid was quite hot. But, Akyu's father is watching so it's better not to make any moves on her. Besides, Akyu wouldn't be pleased with that...
"Hey, boy, let's dig in!"
"Ah, right."
The dinner's already here so why not start eating? Akyu's father hands you one of the bowls. It turns out to contain a fairly large portion of rice with brown sauce, probably curry. Not what you'd expect from Hieda family... Wait, where are the chopsticks? Looking around searching for them, you find only four pairs of fork&spoon set.
"Huh, you eat with forks and spoons?"
"Is it weird?"
"No, I just expected japanese people to eat with chopsticks."
"Aha, stereotypes. You see, using a fork is much easier when it comes to eating rice."
"I see."
A minute of eating in silence. It's quite good, despite being a little bland. Suddenly you remember that Akyu's mother is still not here. And Akyu is missing too.
"What about your wife?"
"My wife? Why do you ask about my wife?"
"I mean, shouldn't we be eating dinner together?"
"Ah, you're right." he puts down his cutlery "Damn, I'm gonna get scolded again."
"You... I have no words. And you call yourself the father of this family?"
"Hey, boy, everyone can forget things once in a while, right?"
You can't help but slap your forehead in disbelief.
"Let's... Just drop that topic, okay?"
"Right. Say, boy. Tell me about what you've done before entering Gensokyo, okay? I'd like to know more about my future son-in-law."
"Very well. You see, I used to..."

After seven minutes or so, the door slides open again, this time standing behind it is Akyu's mother. Dressed in a classical kimono, she bows courteously and sits beside her husband without a word.
"Hey, dear, you don't have to be so uptight, he's our--"
Akyu's father freezes in place, his gaze directed at the still open door.
Following there with your eyes, you see...
"PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT!"
If you were drinking something right now, there'd be a lot of that on the floor at this moment.
"A-A-A-A-A-AK..."
Standing behind the door, there is Akyu, blushing slightly, playing with her fingers as she stands there, seemingly unsure what to do. But what's really shocking...
She's wearing a maid outfit. The same kind as Vivi, but a smaller one.
"A-A-Akyu... What the... This..."
Emerging from behind the door, Vivi pushes Akyu inside the room.
"Miss wanted to try on my old uniform."
"Vivi! I-I didn't--"
"You did."
"Vivi!"

[ ] "Akyu... Why...?"
[ ] "Good Akyu, you look kinda cute!"
[ ] Gape
>> No. 5359
File 121078385093.jpg - (21.26KB , 400x300 , 1210436102650.jpg ) [iqdb]
5359
>>5357
>This isn't who I think it is, is it?

Oh ho~
>> No. 5360
>[ ] Gape
You misspelled 'Rape' there.
>> No. 5361
[ ] Gape
>> No. 5362
[x] "Good Akyu, you look kinda cute!"
>> No. 5363
[x] "Good Akyu, you look kinda cute!"
>> No. 5364
[x] "Good Akyu, you look kinda cute!"

OH FUCK MY NUTBLADDER
>> No. 5365
[X] "Good Akyu, you look kinda cute!"

It's awright!
>> No. 5367
[ ] Gape
HNNNNGGGGGGGGG
>> No. 5368
[x] "Good Akyu, you look kinda cute!"
>> No. 5370
[ ] "Good Akyu, you look REALLY cute!" Faint from moebeetus again.
>> No. 5371
[x] "Good Akyu, you look kinda cute!"

"D-dear... Do you know anything about it?"
Akyu's father pokes his wife's side, asking in trembling voice.
"I'd rather not talk about it."
And she simply replies with her eyes closed, keeping her hands busy with eating.
Akyu looks at you with anticipation but you can sense that she's also pretty flustered.
"H-how do you like it?"
Damn it, there she goes, asking difficult questions again.
"I think... Uh..."
Oh well, here goes nothing. Giving her a thumbs-up, you smile.
"Good, Akyu! You look kinda cute!"
There's an impact on your back. Turning around, you see Vivi with frustrated face, leaning towards you, looking straight into your eyes.
"'Kinda'? You clearly have no sense of beauty, mister!"
"Vivi, it's okay, you don't have to--"
"Just look at her!" Vivi vigoriously points at blushing Akyu "She's absolutely adorable! How can you not see that?!"
Damn it, she's almost yelling now. Akyu's mother seems to just ignore the commotion and enjoys her curry rice in silence. Her husband gives up after a while of staring at Akyu and joins her in silent feast.
"Hey, look at me when I'm talking to you!" Vivi grabs your chin and turns your head in her direction "My Akyu is absolutely adorable, got it?! Just look at her! Don't you want to hug her tightly in your arms? Don't you want to pet her cute head? Admit it!"

[ ] Whisper to Vivi's ear "I've already petted her in various places if you know what I mean."
[ ] Say nothing
[ ] Whisper to Vivi's ear "How about I pet your head instead?"
[ ] "Okay, I admit it. She's terrifyingly cute. Satisfied?"
>> No. 5372
[ ] Whisper to Vivi's ear "How about I pet your head instead?"

YES YES YES
>> No. 5373
[x] Whisper to Vivi's ear "How about I pet your head instead?"
And then Vivi was a futa.
>> No. 5374
[x] Whisper to Vivi's ear "I've already petted her in various places if you know what I mean."
DO IT FAGGORT
>> No. 5375
[X] Your Akyu?
>> No. 5376
[ ] Whisper to Vivi's ear "I've already petted her in various places if you know what I mean."
>> No. 5377
[x] "Okay, I admit it. She's terrifyingly cute. Satisfied?"

Don't fuck this up anon
>> No. 5378
[X] Your Akyu?
>> No. 5380
[x] This bossy maid is an eyesore. Disappear.
>> No. 5381
[x] "Okay, I admit it. She's terrifyingly cute. Satisfied?"
>> No. 5382
[x] Whisper to Vivi's ear "How about I pet your head instead?"

Disable device check
>> No. 5383
Though if we're not killing the maid....
[X] Your Akyu?
is fine too
>> No. 5384
[x] "Okay, I admit it. She's terrifyingly cute. Satisfied?"
>> No. 5385
[x] Whisper to Vivi's ear "I've already petted her in various places if you know what I mean."
>> No. 5386
[X] "Your Akyu?"

Nuh-uh. She's ours!
>> No. 5387
[x] Whisper to Vivi's ear "I've already petted her in various places if you know what I mean."
>> No. 5388
So what will it be?
>> No. 5389
[X] "Your Akyu?"

She's ours, damn it.

But we might be willing to share, depending on... the terms of the agreement.
>> No. 5390
>>5388
One that doesn't get us badended.
>> No. 5391
[x] "Your Akyu?"

Rise up against the maid, kick reason to the curb and claim Akyu as our own. Perhaps even proposing to her whilst we do it.
>> No. 5392
>>5391

Hey, guess what a man needs to propose to a woman. Are you sure you have all you require?
>> No. 5393
[ ] "Okay, I admit it. She's terrifyingly cute. Satisfied?"
>> No. 5395
>>5392
Need a ring, need Akyu's consent, can't think of anything else.

[ ] "Okay, I admit it. She's terrifyingly cute. Satisfied?", though.
>> No. 5396
Okay, a bonus vote.

Use the occasion to propose to Akyu in a cool way? (but without a ring)

[ ] YES
[ ] NOT YET
>> No. 5397
[ ] NOT YET

no ring ?

nahhhh
>> No. 5398
>>5397

SUDDEN DEATH

it is a [] Your Akyu? followed by [] NOT YET then. Writan.
>> No. 5399
>>5396
[X] NOT YET

We will get awesome ring and awesome moment with just two of us under full moon.
>> No. 5400
[X] NOT YET

We will get her the best damn wedding ring ever.

Although, come to think of it, were wedding rings standard practice in whatever-the-hell-century Japan?
>> No. 5401
>>5400
We can ask her dad later.
>> No. 5402
>During the age of aristocracy, “Muko-iri” was the common marriage system in Japan. A bridegroom would nightly visit his bride at her home. Only after the birth of a child or the loss of his parents would be the bride be accepted as the wife in the man's home. Among common people labour power was and essential factor to maintain a family. A bridegroom would live with his bride's family to offer his labour for a certain length of time. The practice remains today in the system of adoption by which a man becomes a member of another family by marriage.

Getting the chick pregnant is like a marriage proposal.
>> No. 5403
>>5402
Wait, that's back in the 13th century.

> Similarly among the common people, a young man would visit the parents of the lady and asked her parents for her hands in marriage. Labour played an essential role in life of the common people. Labour practices vary from places. In certain areas of Japan, such as the Tohoku area in the north, a groom would live with his bride's family to offer his labour for a certain length of time. While in other parts of the country such as the Izu Islands, a wife would work for the family of her husband while her husband would offer his labour to her family.

This is probably the most recent tradition.
>> No. 5404
New thread YAF, this is getting HUEG.
>> No. 5405
This Thread is pure WIN.
>> No. 5406
File 121078981843.jpg - (18.75KB , 244x428 , bsr1.jpg ) [iqdb]
5406
[X] "Your Akyu?"

"Excuse me, but... 'Your' Akyu?"
"Ah!"
She backs off and places her hand on her lips. Huh, what a cute reaction. Well then, why not push a bit harder?
"I'm afraid I won't be letting you take her away, Vivi. You see, I've already claimed Akyu as mine."
"W-what?"
Right on the nail.
"And to prove that..." you turn to Akyu's parents "Father, Mother, please excuse my boldness."
All you get is a confused stare from Akyu's mother and a nod from your 'daddy'.
"Father? Mother?"
Vivi seems to be really suprised by those words.
Standing up, you approach Akyu.
"Um, Nanaya, what are you-- wah?!"
Not letting her finish, you grab her at her waist and the back of her head. Bending her back, you look straight into her eyes.
"Akyu... I love you."
Then, not waiting for her reaction, you kiss her lips.
You hear a quiet gasp from Vivi. Just as planned.
Breaking the kiss, Akyu wraps her hands around your shoulders.
"I... I love you too..."
Then you kiss again.
"Nooo~!" a yell from Vivi "DESPAIR! AKYU HAS LEFT ME IN DESPAIR!"
Jumping up, she rushes out of the room.
"Ahem."
Akyu's father coughs.
"Food is getting cold."
"Ah, right..." you and Akyu say this at the same time


After you all finished eating, Akyu's parents left. Vivi came only once to collect the dirty dishes, not even once looking at you or Akyu.
Now you're sitting on the floor, alone with your may-be-future-wife in this room.
"What was that thing you gave to my father?"
"Ah, that... Uh..."
Yeah, you tried to give back the revolver to her father, and he took it, but also said something about giving you the whole package later. He must've meant the whole set of revolver and ammo. Well, if he doesn't want it, then why not? You're specialized in knives, but a revolver is fine too.
"He was showing me some of his treasures."
"Ah, that's so like my father... He likes to brag about his past life..."
Akyu sighs.

[ ] "So why did you put on this maid outfit anyway?"
[ ] "Hey, how about we go somewhere else?"
[ ] "I'm sorry, but I have something to do in the village. Could you show me the exit? I promise I'll return in some time."

IF CHOSE [ ] "Hey, how about we go somewhere else?", SECOND CHOICE
[ ] "Let's go tease Vivi some more."
[ ] "Hey, Akyu, do you think you could show me your room?"
[ ] "Hey, Akyu, could you show me around the house?"

===========================

>>5400
>Although, come to think of it, were wedding rings standard practice in whatever-the-hell-century Japan?

Putting the GET aside, remember the cutlery. Gensokyo evolved a bit in past years, so MAYBE the custom of offering a ring to your future wife indeed does exist here. Who knows?
>> No. 5407
File 121078992184.jpg - (58.18KB , 640x480 , voxelstein.jpg ) [iqdb]
5407
>>5404

Hm, why not. I've got some stuff planned, so... Okay, after this vote, I will create a new thread.
>> No. 5408
[ ] "So why did you put on this maid outfit anyway?"

THE MOEBEETUS IS TOO MUCH FOR ME.
>> No. 5409
[X] "Hey, how about we go somewhere else?"
[X] "Hey, Akyu, could you show me around the house?"
[X] Kiss her neck. "And maybe after that, we can swing by your room..."

Let's not tease Vivi for the moment. We'll make her warm up to us soon enough.
>> No. 5410
[x] "Hey, how about we go somewhere else?"
[x] "Hey, Akyu, could you show me around the house?"
>> No. 5411
>>5409

Vivi is the complementary toy when you purchase an Akyu Happy Meal.
>> No. 5412
[ ] "Hey, Akyu, could you show me around the house?"
>> No. 5413
[X] "Hey, how about we go somewhere else?"
[X] "Hey, Akyu, could you show me around the house?"
[X] Kiss her neck. "And maybe after that, we can swing by your room..."

superb
>> No. 5414
[X] "Hey, how about we go somewhere else?"
[X] "Hey, Akyu, could you show me around the house?"
[X] Kiss her neck. "And maybe after that, we can swing by your room..."
>> No. 5415
>[ ] "I'm sorry, but I have something to do in the village. Could you show me the exit? I promise I'll return in some time."
Hell no, or this side quest would end up HUEG.
Unless we Bad End'd immediately.
>> No. 5416
Where were we? Ah, the part where you miss an Akyu H-scene by making a stupid write-in choice? Well then, let's continue.
>> No. 5417
>>5416
Now that Kira left, you have to take his place, go show us DESPAIR.
>> No. 5418
>>5416
>miss an Akyu H-scene

No, YAF. No.

0/10
>> No. 5419
>>5416

If you ignore the H-scene then I shall RAGE.
>> No. 5420
>>5417

You want a BAD END or what?
>> No. 5421
>>5420
No, we want an H-scene.
>> No. 5422
[ ] "Hey, how about we go somewhere else?"
[ ] "Hey, Akyu, do you think you could show me your room?"
>> No. 5423
[ ] "Hey, how about we go somewhere else?"
[ ] "Hey, Akyu, could you show me around the house?"
>> No. 5424
>[ ] "Let's go tease Vivi some more."

I don't know if we should be messing around with the maid death machine right now.

But definitely befriend. Her power is maximum.
>> No. 5425
[X] "Hey, how about we go somewhere else?"
[X] "Hey, Akyu, could you show me around the house?"
[X] Kiss her neck. "And maybe after that, we can swing by your room..."