[Return]
Archived thread

File 121628459711.jpg - (204.17KB , 1280x960 , 1zw.jpg ) [iqdb]
15656 No. 15656
Thanks to Teruyo for proofreading and spelling check.
--------------------------------------


Darkness is all around you.

Left. Right. Up. Down. In front or behind. They are all filled with a dark void. There's nothing else here except for you and yourself, alone.

Panic is overwhelming you. You just saw a murder. Right in front of you. And now you are stuck in a middle of nowhere all by yourself. You start to run. Running straight ahead. To get away from where you are. It doesn't help. The corridor of emptiness is still there. While your mind races trying to figure out what the hell is happening, a voice calls your name from the dark.

"Hey, Roa. Come here."

Rejoicing with the fact that there at least is someone, or something, in here with you makes you bring yourself to the source of the voice. Your eyes have adapted to the darkness now, and you can see a little.

Chains, everywhere. Binding someone in the middle. Looks like a human figure because at least you can see the shape of this naked person. Probably a man judging from his voice. His red eye shine in the darkness like a glowing ruby.

"Long time no see, Roa. 'sup?" The man asks.


[] WRITE-INS.


To give you the feeling of a "I know anything" situation.

>> No. 15658
[ ] "oh hey, man. It has been along time, remember that nick-name you had? What was it again?"
>> No. 15660
[x] "You know how we do, Money. But... Jesus how long HAS it been? My memory is fuckin' blown. Heh. Maybe it's time to cut back on all that box wine?"

shit was so cash
>> No. 15664
[X] "Same old, just waiting till shit hits the fan. Anyway, I'm surprised I'm here. Still chained up I see, no improvements eh?"
>> No. 15666
[x] 'wassup, Spirit Within?
>> No. 15721
okay... so in summary, Talk like you know him and ask his name? [Y/N]
>> No. 15724
[x] Y

Whatever.
>> No. 15726
[x] Y
>> No. 15737
[x] Y
>> No. 15741
File 121635769039.jpg - (74.63KB , 300x400 , 3syb.jpg ) [iqdb]
15741
[X] Talk. Ask his name.
--------------------------------------

"Same old, dude. Just waiting till shit hits the fan." You two talk like old acquaintances. "Still chained up I see, no improvements eh?"

"Yeah. Kinda boring if you ask me. Thanks to you that I'm able to talk to you in person."
"So you're here all the time?"
"What do you expect? I'm chained, y'see?" He lifts his arm, making the chain rattle. "Like I can go anywhere else."
"But... Jesus how long HAS it been? My memory is fuckin' blown. Heh. Remember that nick-name you had? What was it again?"
"Argh. It's been so goddamn long I forgot. You can call me anything you like."
"How about..." You blurt out the first name you can think of. "...Potemkin?"
"What in the fuck is that name?" The guy seems surprised. "But it sounds cool. So I'm Potemkin now, huh?"
You both laugh like old friends. Somehow, being with this guy feels relaxing. Like you both have known each other since you were born.

"So hey, Potemkin. How do I shot we---no. How do I get outta here?"
"Oh. Simple." He says. "Close your eyes, my friend."
"Okay... Done." You close your eyes. "Like this? Now what?"

"See you next time you sleep, my friend. We will have a lot to talk about."

--------------------------------------


You wake up. The light seeping from the window tells you that it's morning now.

Hell, your nose hurts. And something warm and soft is binding your left arm in places. What the hell. This is annoying. And confusing. That dream was weird and silly. He said we would meet again in dreams? Continuous dreams, huh.....

On your right, there is a sliding door. Looks like you are in a Japanese-style room. There's the shrine grounds outside. Oh. You are inside the shrine somehow. And on your left, There's a girl sleeping there, cuddling herself with your arm.

WHAT?!

The girl is wearing something like a chain all over with some random thing on the end. She has orange horns tied with a ribbon. Her body is quite small but somehow she manages to pin you in place by hugging your arm.


[] Pry the girl off your arm. Leave the room. Find that Miko.
[] Wake her up by [Specify].
[] Give up. Just lie there and enjoy the sensation.
[] Call out for Rumia.
>> No. 15742
>[] Call out for Rumia.

YOUKAI NINJAS

[x] Carry the girl on your back as you leave the room and explore the shrine.

Oni GET.
>> No. 15743
[] Give up. Just lie there and enjoy the sensation.
>> No. 15747
File 121637271186.jpg - (336.33KB , 600x600 , 7be03a6a4de98e35b84140145dee7d10.jpg ) [iqdb]
15747
[x] Carry the girl on your back as you leave the room and explore the shrine.

AWESOME
>> No. 15751
[waka] Carry the girl on your back as you leave the room and explore the shrine.
>> No. 15766
[x] Carry the girl on your back as you leave the room and explore the shrine.
>> No. 15770
File 121639350546.jpg - (80.54KB , 577x393 , DYNAMIC_ENTRY.jpg ) [iqdb]
15770
[x] Carry the girl on your back as you leave the room and explore the shrine.
------------------------------


The girl won't woke up anytime soon. Sitting here waiting for her won't be a good idea. Deciding that, You pry the girl off your arm and carry her on your back. She murmurs something and hug you tightly.

"Alright then... Time to explore the shrine."

Standing up and put your futon in the closet (with the girl managed to stay on your back somehow), You prepare to move out. But you heard something.

It's a whisper. Judging from the voice they probably girls. Two of them.
'Ten Davis this is Baka. Ten Davis this is Baka. We have situation code nine at Hakurei shrine. Suspect is armed and dangerous. requesting back up.' You overheard the conversation of the first girl to (probably) her friend.
'Don't do it Cirno! The miko gonna be mad if you do that!' The other girl's voice sounds quite worried.
'What!? I saw him with Rumia last night, Chen! And Rumia is not coming back too. He must have captured her!'
'But we are in her shrine! Let's go back or we're in for trouble!' The other girl pleaded.
'No need to worry! I read this one from Kourindou's old magazine. It's called dynamic entry and it's a great way to kick bad guy's ass!'

Wondering who they are, You open the sliding door and found two girl crouching in front of you. First one is blue-haired girl, with the blue dress and something shimmering on her back. The another one is a girl with cat ear cosplay complete with two tails. Both of them look up to you in surprise. Time seems to stop.

And the catgirl screams.

"Baka to Ten Davis! We are compromised! I repeat, we are compromised!"
"Run Cirno Run!" The catgirl try to drag the blue-haired girl out, but she struggle and throw something at you. It's a frog, frozen in a block of ice.

"FLASHBANG OUT!!"


[] DODGE
[] CATCH
[] THROW THE HORNED GIRL AT THEM

--------------------------------
Dynamic Entry!/
>> No. 15773
{X} THROW THE HORNED GIRL AT THEM
YEEAAH
>> No. 15776
[x] CATCH
[x] FABULOUS SPIN
[x] THROW IT BACK

Just like in Zelda!
>> No. 15777
[] Hit the frog with your swor... Suika's horn to counter Cirnondorf's attack.

[X] CATCH
>> No. 15785
[x] CATCH
[x] FABULOUS SPIN
[x] THROW IT BACK

FABULOUS!
>> No. 15786
[x] CATCH
[x] FABULOUS SPIN
[x] THROW IT BACK
>> No. 15790
[x] CATCH
[x] FABULOUS SPIN
[x] THROW IT BACK

Fabulous Spin Technique!
With Oni Accessory!
>> No. 15802
[waka] CATCH
[waka] FABULOUS SPIN
[waka] THROW IT BACK
Awesome!
>> No. 15866
[x] CATCH
[x] FABULOUS SPIN
[x] THROW IT BACK
>> No. 15879
FABULOUS ways to deal with nine.
Writing.
>> No. 15880
sorry. something came up.
Will continue in 3-4 hours later.
>> No. 15891
File 121648388651.jpg - (58.41KB , 600x600 , 3ulr.jpg ) [iqdb]
15891
[x] CATCH
[x] FABULOUS SPIN
[x] THROW IT BACK
-----------------------------------

The frozen frog is flying straight at you.

You have time to dodge, but no. You won't do that. It's not fabulous at all. not awesome enough for your fabulous self! You must deal with this with more dazzling tricks! more performance to stole the audience's heart!!

You jump with the horned girl on your back, Catch the projectile in midair. The ice stick to your skin and made a sticking noise, but you pay it no mind. Spinning fabulously midair, let your shining hair spreads wide in the process, You throw it back at the blue-haired girl yelling "FABULOUS STRIKE!". It hits her square in the forehead and shattered to piece. The girl lets out a small squeal and fall to the floor, face up.

landing safely on the ground, you look at the girl with triumph plastered on your face. You want to add 'Who the hell do you think I am?!' but you think it might not be a good idea.

because she's starting to cry.

"Me...*sob*...The strongest faeries in gensokyo...*sob*... being defeated by a human..." She try to wipe the tear but it flowing non-stop. "...You're strong. *sob*... too strong... and I heard when human defeated faeries they rape them too...*sob*...."


The catgirl is hiding in the cupboard. You can see her tail slipping out. More to your dismay, there's a footsteps down the hallway. Well shit...


[] Try to comfort the girl.
[] Wake up the horned girl.
[] Get the catgirl out.
[] See who's coming to you.

if you can provide what you want to talk, please do. Give me more idea to write.
>> No. 15892
[waka] Try to comfort the girl.
[waka] Wake up the horned girl.
[waka] Get the catgirl out.

In that order.
>> No. 15893
[] Try to comfort the girl.
[] Wake up the horned girl.
[] Get the catgirl out.
>> No. 15895
[] Try to comfort the girl.
[] Wake up the horned girl.
[] Get the catgirl out.

Epic.
>> No. 15899
>[ ] Listen to the Fairy, claim your prize

no but rly
[] Try to comfort the girl.
[] Wake up the horned girl.
[] Get the catgirl out.
>> No. 15900
[x]Comfort the girl

I'm sorry,I was just playing along with you, etc.
>> No. 15901
File 121649723356.jpg - (60.02KB , 500x450 , 9e83067052d981711d3c2d7269f9400a.jpg ) [iqdb]
15901
Whoa, that's not as planned.

[x] Try to comfort the girl. Ruffle her hair.
[x] Get the catgirl out.
[x] Wake up the horned girl.
>> No. 15903
[x] Try to comfort the girl. Ruffle her hair.
[x] Get the catgirl out.
[x] Wake up the horned girl.

Rape? We haven't even said hello, yet.
>> No. 15904
[x] Walk up to the girl, draw your knife.
[x] "You'll be thanking me for this."
[x] This hair is an eyesore. Through a combination of lightning-quick cutting skills and your MAGIC HANDS, make it FABULOUS.
>> No. 15943
File 121655413530.gif - (48.91KB , 444x500 , 3u03.gif ) [iqdb]
15943
[] Try to comfort the girl.
[] Wake up the horned girl.
[] Get the catgirl out.
----------------------------

Whoa. That's not in the plan.

You walk to her and wipe the tears from her face. You think back on your action and regret it. How can you do that to this little girl? She probably playing with you.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to. I just playing along with you. Are you hurt somewhere?"
"My forehead...*sob*... hurts...."
You ruffle her blue hair and try to hold her in your arm. She stops crying now and is clinging to your chest. Adding the weight, you feel your back is heavy. Gah, how this horned girl manage to stay asleep with all the stunts just now?

"Hey. Wake up." You shake the girl, no response.
"Waaaake upppppp." You try pinching her cheek. Works this time. She slowly open her eyelid and see your face. After realizing what happened, the horned girl bouncing up and down on your back happily.

"Oh. Hey you are awake! Hello! I'm Suika! what's your name? Nice to meet you!" and another thing you failed to comprehend. She just keep talking non-stop and you have to do the other things too.

Carrying the Faeries up and with the girl named Suika on your back, you head to the third destination. The cupboard. Opening it, you saw the catgirl trying to hide herself under the futon but failed miserably because you can see her ass and the tail poking out. Without second thought, you grab the tail and starting to pull her out. She screams a cat-like sound and kicking and clawing, trying to break free. Huh? isn't that tail supposed to be fake? isn't it cosplay? Come to think of it, the blue-haired girl told you that she's fairy, right? Where the hell are you now? Fairyland?


"YOU."
"huh?" You turn to the source of the voice. The miko from yesterday is standing right in front of you. Her face is an inch from yours. She doesn't seems happy that you are awake. Or probably something else make her pissed. worse, today might be her "Bad" day. Haah, another disadvantage of being woman.

"WHAT." her knee diving into your balls, hard. The sudden surge of pain make you accidentally drop the blue fairy.
"ARE." another blow to your stomach. you lost your balance and kneeling. Suika jump off your back, terrified.
"YOU." The red miko step away several hop from you and running towards you now. Using your knee as her temporary foothold, she jumps.
"DOING!!" her leg smashed into your face with a soccerball kick position. you feels like your head just rip and fly for the gold medal in beijing olympics.

Wow. The miko just hit you with Shining Wizard.



------------------------------------
Will continue in an hour or two. Dinner's served.
>> No. 15953
"Okay. So you're lost. And then Rumia found you, leading you here. And I exterminate her. That is all event from last night, right?"


Reimu, the red miko, sitting across the kotatsu. You and the others sitting in the opposite side. Now you know the name of all the girl from their brief introductions. The blue-haired fairy is Cirno. She is an ice youkai living at the lake nearby. And the catgirl is Chen. Chen is a nekomata. Don't know what is nekomata, though. But probably a cross between a cat and a human. That explains why the tail feel so genuine. Next, the horned girl, Suika. Despite her look, she is an Oni. A strong one at that. She also have a magical gourd that will always have Sake.

"..." You still looking at Reimu with angry glare.
"Hey. I told you already. She's a Youkai. and youkai eats human. She is with human, so I do it to ensure your safety." Reimu sigh. "And she'll reincarnate in a short while. No big deal."
Cirno frowns. Chen just playing around with the gourd Suika wagging in front of her.
"I guess it's okay then. But please don't shoot other people on sight. Even police can shoot back only when bad guy fire at them first."
"Police?" Reimu make a puzzled face.
"Gah. never mind."

Gensokyo, a place where magic is real. Where youkai roams the forest and rule the night. Where faeries walking in broad daylight. And the most important, the place where you are right now. Explanation from Reimu and the other girl earlier made you realize that you are not in your own world anymore.

"Those two are such a troublemaker... not just crossing the border, they even bring more people here."
"You know Usami and her friend?"
"Yeah. They come here often. Taking pictures and stuffs, then go back."

Hey. If she can come and go often, that means you can go back to your own world easily! But then again, this is your chance to have some adventure. Not often that someone can be in a magical wonderland. You can took this chance to have some fun and exciting discovery!

"...what?" Reimu looking at you. "You have something to say?"


Choose one.
[] "I gotta go back. Exam awaits."
[] "I want to stay here for a while longer."
if stay,
[] "...Can I stay here? I can pay."
[] "...Can I stay here? I will work to earn my keep."
[] "...Can You suggest where I can stay?"
------------------------------------------

You have the money. But money is limited. Use wisely.
I also encourage write-ins. because I'm stuck, lol.
>> No. 15954
[] "I want to stay here for a while longer."
[] "...Can I stay here? I can pay."
>> No. 15955
[x] "...Can you suggest where I can stay?"

Human village time.
Naturally, do not want to stay with a miko who just pulled a kick-you-in-the-balls combo.
>> No. 15956
{X} Stay here for a while longer.
{X} "...Can I stay here? I will work to earn my keep."

Naturally, do want to stay with a miko who just pulled an awesome kick-you-in-the-balls combo.
>> No. 15958
[x] "...Can you suggest where I can stay?"

Because payback + shrine staying does not compute.
>> No. 15959
[x] "I want to stay here for a while longer. I can't sleep at night knowing there's a whole world full of people who aren't FABULOUS."
[x] "Can you suggest where I can stay?"
>> No. 15961
[x] "I want to stay here for a while longer. I can't sleep at night knowing there's a whole world full of people who aren't FABULOUS."
[x] "Can you suggest where I can stay?"
>> No. 15962
[waka] "I want to stay here for a while longer. I can't sleep at night knowing there's a whole world full of people who aren't FABULOUS."
[waka] "Can you suggest where I can stay?"

I like were this is going.
>> No. 15975
>>15955
And then she cries and tries to kill Yuka when you don't like her

[x] "I want to stay here for a while longer. I can't sleep at night knowing there's a whole world full of people who aren't FABULOUS."
[x] "Can you suggest where I can stay?"
>> No. 15976
>>15974

Yes. There is a whole world full of non-FABULOUS people just waiting for us to do our handiwork on them.

We'll go, but not after giving everyone in the shrine a new hairdo.
>> No. 15981
[X] FABULOUS ON [Cirno]
>> No. 15983
[] FABULOUS ON Cirno
[] Head out. Explore the lunarians habitat.

I think a Princess would appreciate some FABULOUS
>> No. 15984
[x] FABULOUS ON [Cirno]
[x] Head out. Explore the lunarians habitat.
[x] Take Ninesquad with you.

USE YOUR HAIR, MOON PRINCESS.
>> No. 16032
[x] FABULOUS ON [Cirno]
[x] Head out. Explore the lunarians habitat.
[x] Take Ninesquad with you.
>> No. 16033
[x] FABULOUS ON [Cirno]
[x] Head out. Explore the lunarians habitat.
[x] Take Ninesquad with you.
>> No. 16034
>>16031
Just update
you... you...
>> No. 16046
File 121670136732.jpg - (19.14KB , 400x400 , DISPEAR.jpg ) [iqdb]
16046
After I think things through, if it goes like this, it's not gonna be good. In fact, I can't put myself to write it. I can't do shit with the joke vote like this. Get serious, people. Lulz is not gonna get you through the trouble every time.

and please, slow down the FABULOUS things from now on, okay? don't overuse it.


TL;DR: Vote canceled due to excess gay.

just go start from >>15953 , please.
>> No. 16055
Bah. Just when I was imagining the protagonist of this story as a maniac with OCD over beauty. This is no good.

[x] "I want to stay here for a while longer."
[x] "...Can I stay here? I can pay."

"...Pay you back several times over for punching me in the face and kicking me in the balls, you crazy bitch."
>> No. 16057
[] "I want to stay here for a while longer."
[] "...Can You suggest where I can stay?"
>> No. 16124
[hur] "I want to stay here for a while longer."
[dur] "...Can You suggest where I can stay?"

VOTES FOR THE VOTE GOD
TEXT FOR THE TEXT THRONE
>> No. 16126
[x] "I want to stay here for a while longer."
[x] "...Can You suggest where I can stay?"
>> No. 16128
Same vote as last time, but without FABULOUS.
Writing now.
>> No. 16132
File 121678268679.jpg - (191.76KB , 512x288 , 3uqi.jpg ) [iqdb]
16132
[x] "I want to stay here for a while longer."
[x] "...Can You suggest where I can stay?"
--------------------------------

"Come to think about it... I want to stay here for a while longer."

You gaze out of the room to the scenery outside. beyond this shrine, is a place where magic really exist. The things you can only heard in fairy tales. The places where magical being like Faeries and Oni walking around like it is the most natural thing in the world. Not every once in a while you will get a chance like this. You might regret it if you choose to leave.

"It's up to you. You can go back anytime. Just ask me, when I'm free I will send you back." Reimu said.
"Not in the near future, I hope." You shrug. Maybe you can or cannot last long in this place. Gotta see how much danger Gensokyo can offer you first.

Now that you decide you want to stay, next is where you will stay. You decide to ask the most knowledgeable present, which is Reimu herself.

"Can you suggest where I can stay? I mean... I will need a place to sleep while I'm in Gensokyo and explore stuffs."
"There's some place, though. This place is out of the question because I'm quite busy. Don't have time to look after you. But there's a mansion near the river. You can ask them for a place to stay if you want to push some luck." Reimu pause to sips her tea, then continue. "Another place would be Eientei. You gonna need some guide if you want to get past that bamboo forest. There's one in the human village if I'm not mistaken. Look for person named Mokou. Or alternately you can just stay at the human village."
"Y...you can come to Mayohiga, too! I'll ask Ran-sama for you!" Chen also offer you her help. Such a sweet girl you are, Chen. Or sweet cat? never mind.

ํYou feel a little bit stiff, so you try to get up and the wallet drop from your pocket. The 10000Y note accidentally slip out of its socket to the ground. When the miko saw that, she suddenly tense up.

"...Is that yours?" She hesitantly ask, pointing at the wallet.
"Uh? Yeah. Why?"
"Ah...um... nothing." She averts her gaze from you. But you can still feel that her attention is there, in your wallet. On your money.
"I'm off, then. Later."
You don't thank Reimu. Because, shit, she punch your nose. Kick your balls and smash your head with her combo moves. You have done nothing to deserves that. to your surprise Cirno and Chen is coming with you too. Okay... next stop, anyone?

"Wait!"

Reimu suddenly stand up. She looks panic, hesitate and somehow...embarrassed?

"If... if you donate that money for the Hakurei shrine, I might find some place for you." She sit down and look away, blushing furiously. "It's not that I want you to stay or anything... We just... um... having financial difficulties."


Wow. That was unexpected. So this girl is not always a bitch, huh?
Cirno and Chen is looking up to you in anticipation.


[] "What do you have to offer, Reimu?"
[] "Sounds good. Deal."
[] "I'll better be off on my own. Thank you, bitchy miko."
______________________________________

Sorry for that retcon earlier. I'll make up by writing more... if I have votes, of course.
>> No. 16134
[x] "Sounds good. Deal."

[x] Pay her.. in 1 yen coins.
>> No. 16135
[x] "Sounds good. Deal."

[x] Pay her.. in 1 yen coins.
>> No. 16137
[x] "What do you have to offer, Reimu?"
[x] "Sounds good. Deal."
[x] Pay her.. in 1 yen coins.
>> No. 16138
[x] "USE YOUR HAIR."

[x] Pay her... in 1 yen coins
>> No. 16140
[x] Tap Reimu
>> No. 16141
How do you feel about H scenes, Kirin?

What I mean to say is, is it worth donating?
>> No. 16143
>>16141
>How do you feel about H scenes, Kirin? What I mean to say is, is it worth donating?

H-scene? well, I'm not confident in writing H-scene. It might turns out...not so good.
If you willing to risk, then bet.
>> No. 16144
[x] "Sounds good. Deal."

[x] Pay her.. in 1 yen coins.
>> No. 16146
>>16143
Then let's not pay Reimu.

[] "I'll better be off on my own. Thank you, bitchy miko."
[] Gleefully count the money in our wallet
>> No. 16149
Now you've done it anon. You just acquired new power. Interesting one, too.
Writing.
>> No. 16150
File 121680248993.jpg - (101.05KB , 800x1195 , donation_box.jpg ) [iqdb]
16150
[x] "Sounds good. Deal."
[x] Pay her.. in 1 yen coins.
------------------------------------

Oh. That really save your time to go wandering around looking for shelter. So this miko is hunger for money. You think you got her weak point. Well, maybe it's not. But it works this time.

You open your wallet and pull the 10000Y note up, waving it in front of your face. Reimu eyes follow its every movement.

"You want me to do what?" you ask, grinning.
"Donate that money."
"Why, I wonder~" You put the note back in your wallet. Reimu face gone pale in that instant. This is priceless.
"Put that ten thousand yen note... in that donation box." She exhale in relief once you take that note out again. This miko is really desperate.
"Hey, Roa. I think you did a 'lil bit too much here..." Suika try to warn you, but you don't listen. This chance, I'll be taking it.
"You forgot 'please', Reimu~"

Reimu fist banging on the table. The three of you startled at the sudden loud noise. Reimu clench her fist, hard. she clench it really tight that the hand goes all white. Uh-oh... looks like you crossed the line. You are about to genuflect when you hear her say...

"P...Please."
WHAT?! You think you just hear her say please?!
"PLEASE DONATE THAT MONEY!"

Reimu is crying. Her fist is still clenchedand her face is a mess. Another hand grabbing the table made a crack wooden noise. Even how humiliated, she still hold her rage and say that. This money must be really important to her. Or maybe it's even life-and-death situation.

"Alright alright I get it. You don't have to do that, really. I'll donate."
Cirno and Chen is hiding behind you and follow you as everyone walking to the donation box, trying to keep you in the middle between Reimu and them.

"Okay. I'll put it in then."
Reimu stare at you with the donation box's key in her hand. The trace of tears already gone, left only beaming smile. You think you heard her muster something about Steak, too.

You look down to you banknote. It's not really your style to use banknote to donate. You missed your stockpile of one yen coins at home. You think in your head as the note slip by your finger into the donation box...


'Ahhh... I want to change this into one yen coins...'


A sudden jolt run through your body. You stumble down on the floor, confused and stunned while Reimu yelp in surprise. As you try to stand up with the help of Cirno and Chen, you can't believe your eye when you saw it.

The donation box is filled with one yen coins. lots of them. Reimu just standing there dumbfounded while looking at the pile of the metal goodness.

Chen and Cirno jumping around you, yelling nonsense and tugging your clothes make you wobble back and forth. Suika, again, jump on your back. Her small body pressed against you. It's nice and all, if she's not reek this much of alcohol.

"Awesome, Roa! How ya do that?!"


[] "I don't know. It's just... out."
[] "Because I'm FABULOUS~!"
[] Dance around with the kids yelling "AWESOME!/"

----------------------------------------
I'll add some more feature. Use them often.
[Skills] [inventory] [Status]
You can check them anytime. Just tell me and I'll write it for you.
>> No. 16151
[x] "I don't know. It just... came out."

On another note, maybe we should ask about our missing friend? If anyone knows where to look, it's the Waki Miko.
>> No. 16152
{X} Dance around with the kids yelling "AWESOME!/"
I like this image
>> No. 16153
[Status]
[Skills]
[Inventory]
[x] Dance around with the kids yelling "AWESOME!/"
Aw hell, I can't resist them.
>> No. 16156
[x] "I don't know. It just... came out."

>On another note, maybe we should ask about our missing friend? If anyone knows where to look, it's the Waki Miko.
No, he will turn into the antagonist.
>> No. 16157
[x] "Because I'm FABULOUS~!"
[x] Dance around with the kids yelling "AWESOME!/"
>> No. 16158
[Skills][Inventory][Status]

[ ] "I don't know. It just... came out."
>> No. 16163
[x] "I don't know. It just... came out."
>> No. 16166
[x] "I don't know. It's just... came out."

I know I'D be dumbfounded at this.
>> No. 16167
[x] "I don't know. It just... came out."
>> No. 16168
[x] Dance around with the kids yelling "AWESOME!/"
>> No. 16186
[Status]
[Skills]
[Inventory]
[x] Dance around with the kids yelling "AWESOME!/"
>> No. 16187
One point win.
Writing now.
>> No. 16192
[Status]

Name : Michael Roa Valdamjong (AKA Roasuke)
Race : Human
Class/LV: Architect lv4, Stylist lv2.
Stats: 9str, 13dex, 10con, 14int, 11wis, 13cha
Modifiers:
FABULOUS - Spending your time studying about style gave you a knowledge of beauty and how to become one. Grants +2 Charisma.
Cooking - The book you have helps you when you need to cook. +1 bonus in either con/str/dex in your cooking. Must have "Cook like Shirou" in your inventory.
Health : FINE.

-------------------------------------------

[Skills]

FABULOUS-offense - Attempt to make target become FABULOUS. Works with both female and male.
FABULOUS-defense - Have a chance to charm female target when being targeted by offensive skills and normal attacks. Success rate varies.
Architecture - Able to draw plans and design for buildings and also building it if provided with proper material.
Cooking - Can cook food from raw material. Restore some health and with advanced modifiers can temporary boost stats.
Currency Manipulation 1 - Control over money. In this level, can change the money in same currency back and forth between coins and banknote in any type. The value cannot change I.E. Cannot transform 1Y into 10000Y. one yen stays one yen. More advanced abilities when skill is upgraded.

note: There's no Melee proficiency and knife/baseballbat proficiency in your skill. Ouch.

---------------------------------

[inventory]
Western clothings X1
Flick knife X1
Baseball bat X1
tome [Cook Like Shirou] X1
Comb X1
Cash[Yen] X 5000
---------------------------------------
>> No. 16196
[x] Dance around with the kids yelling "AWESOME!/"

Also this could be a useful skill, money manipulation. Imagine if we put 1000 yen in a big sock, when we go to hit someone with the sock we turn it into coins then back into a bill after the hit.
>> No. 16197
>>16196
also if we get more money we could throw 100 yen coins at people then expand them into 1 yen coins, good for a distaction
>> No. 16198
File 121686722140.jpg - (153.64KB , 700x700 , 3h7r.jpg ) [iqdb]
16198
[ ] "I don't know. It just... came out."
------------------------------------------

You still don't believe your own eyes. The ten thousand yen banknote in your hand just now have transformed into big pile of one yen coins. It's there, in Reimu's donation box. Reimu, in her dumbfounded state, go get the bag from somewhere and start shoving all of it inside. You can't read her expression at all except that confused look on her face.


"Uh...I don't know. It just... came out."
You tell Suika the truth. How that happen is out of your understanding.
"Ya don't know? umuu...." Suika frowns "Never mind then."
Suika climb down from you and walking towards Reimu, shove the donation box up in the air and pour the coin inside the bag. Reimu gestured her to bring it inside and then walking to you.

"Uh... what is that?"
"...A coin? Lots of them?" You state the obvious.
"Not that, silly. I mean... that. Ability of yours. Turn a bank into a coin like that?"
"Dunno. Seriously no idea." You shrug. Reimu just sigh and walk away, drop the idea of getting more information from you.
"Well... with your money we can have some luxurious food this dinner!"

Oh hey. Talking about food... You haven't eat anything since yesterday. Your stomach rumbles when your mind registered its existence, make your feel more hungry than you should.

"Oh hey, Reimu. We're hungry too! Cook us something!" Cirno said. Chen backing it up with an enthusiastic nod.
"No way. Go get your own. No pay, no food." Reimu shoo them off.

Cirno and chen is now staring at you.


[] "Please, Reimu. Just a little?"
[] "Sorry, kids. Can't help there."
when entering the shrine,
[] "Step aside, Reimu. Let me show you how to make REAL food!"
[] "Let me help you then."
[] "I'll let you handle the kitchen work."

-----------------------------------
Please, use write-ins often. because that's where the awesomeness come from.
>> No. 16199
[] Donate another 500 yen
[] "Please, Reimu. Just a little?"
[] "Step aside, Reimu. Let me show you how to make REAL food!"
>> No. 16202
[x] "Please, Reimu. Just a little?"
[x] Wave another bill at her face
[x] "Let me help you then."
>> No. 16203
>>16197
Cheapest claymore mine ever. In grenade form.
>> No. 16204
[x] "Please, Reimu. Just a little?"
[x] Wave another bill at her face (1000 yen)
[x] "Let me help you then."
[x] Bring up our missing friend while cooking
>> No. 16213
I see danmaku potential somewhere along the line here.

Anyway
[X] "Please Reimu, just a little?"
[X] Wave another note in front of her
[X] "Right, you handle the moving, I handle the cooking. With the power of Shirou, the Emperor of Cooking, I will not fail."
>> No. 16220
File 121691243815.png - (121.09KB , 500x500 , 3wn5.png ) [iqdb]
16220
MORE VOTE PLOX, etc.
well, I'll wait until tomorrow. it's 22.15 here and I need to go sleep. Work tomorrow. Will write again at work I promise. First thing in the morning!

Drawing random Momijiball because I feel like it.
>> No. 16222
[x] "Please, Reimu. Just a little?"
[x] Wave another bill at her face
[x] "Let me help you then."
>> No. 16223
Do you want this vote Kirin?

>[ ] "Please, Reimu. Just a little?"
>[ ] Wave another bill at her face
>[ ] "Let me help you then."
>> No. 16224
File 121693989894.jpg - (92.90KB , 640x480 , th000.jpg ) [iqdb]
16224
>>16196
>>16197
>>16203
>>16213
Hmmmm


[x] "Please, Reimu. Just a little?"
[x] Wave another bill at her face
[x] "Let me help you then."
>> No. 16242
Money... When you have it, you always spend it faster than you know. And in the end, you don't have enough to use in the most crucial moment.
Writing now.
>> No. 16252
File 121695838251.jpg - (133.49KB , 500x625 , mimah.jpg ) [iqdb]
16252
[X] "Please, Reimu. Just a little?"
[X] Wave another bill at her face
[X] "Let me help you then."
---------------------------------------

Those eye are just unbearable. It's begging you for mercy. No. Please, kids. don't look at me with those innocent and beautiful eyes. Because it will make me...

"Please, Reimu. Just a little?" You try to convince the miko.
"No. And that's final. no discu-----!"

Reimu stop dead in her track when you pull out another 1000Y bill and wave it in front of her.

"Pretty pleeeeeeeeeeease?"
"Ahem... It's because you ask for them... I suppose..." She quickly take the bill and stuff it inside her sarashi. "...Just this time, okay?"

"Yay! Thanks Reimu! Thanks Roa!" Cirno hug you around the waist and Chen is running around you like an excited Electron around Neutron.

"Alright alright. Kids. Go stay in the living room for a while, okay?"
"Okay~" Said Chen. The two of them running into the living room and sit at the kotatsu, eagerly waiting for food.
"Aww... aren't they cute, Reimu?"
"Not really." Reimu said from the kitchen. "You don't know how bothersome they can be when they decide to make a mess. Don't say I never warn you first."

You follow her inside. The kitchen is not very large, but still have enough space for three or four people inside without feeling cramped. Reimu is cutting the potato and carrot in dice now. With her apron on, she looks like a mother preparing food for two starved children and a husband who just come back from office work. Wait. Then you must be said husband. Pfft.

You kick that silly thought away and stand beside Reimu.
"let me help you then. I can't let you do all the work, right?"
"Heh. How gentlemanly of you." Reimu giggles and move to the side. "Do the onion, please."

Hmm... Generic curry, huh? Standard choice when eating with families. No wait. Why is that thought about families again? Reimu is just your host. Nothing more. You try to erase the image of Reimu sitting on your lap and feed you a spoonful of curry while Cirno and Chen dig in and making mess.

"Oh ho, What have we here? A boy, hmm?"

Suddenly you feel heavy on your head. Something soft and squishy landed on your silky smooth hair. You don't know if this substance will ruin your beloved hair or not so you decide to push it away. Your hand touch it, and hey it's kinda warm. And bouncy too. You try squeezing it lightly but it returns sexy moans instead. wondering what it is, you look up.

You got a huge tits on your face.

"Ahnn~ such a naughty boy you are!"
"Argh. I forgot about her." Reimu get back to work after identify the person. "That's Mima. A freeloader ghost living here. Mima, Roa. Roa, Mima."

"Nice to have you on board, boy. We're gonna have a very, very good times together. fufu~"
Mima extend her hand to you. And the tits is still on your face.


[] "Nice to meet you Mima." handshake.
[] "Nice to meet you and your tits, Mima." *Squeeze*
[] GET IT OFF MY FACE! PETTAN IS THE BEST, BITCH !
---------------------------------------------
I completely forgot her. Duh.
>> No. 16253
[x] "Nice to meet you, Mima's tits." Shake.
>> No. 16254
[ ] "This 'Mima', you speak of, would she be attached to the oversized mammaries that seem to have targeted my skull?"
>> No. 16255
[] "Nice to meet you and your tits, Mima." *Squeeze*

We'll get killed or endear her to us with our display of courage. Either way, it's bound to be entertaining.
>> No. 16257
[ ] "This 'Mima', you speak of, would she be attached to the oversized mammaries that seem to have targeted my skull?"
>> No. 16258
[ ] "This 'Mima', you speak of, would she be attached to the oversized mammaries that seem to have targeted my skull?"

Why hello there write-in.
>> No. 16259
[] "Nice to meet you Mima." handshake.
>> No. 16260
>>16253
>[x] "Nice to meet you, Mima's tits." Shake.
Shake what? lol. Hand or tits?
>> No. 16264
>>16260

Whichever's closer, I guess.
>> No. 16267
No one select pettan choice. This will be taken into consideration.
Writing now.
>> No. 16268
>>16267

Everyone without BEWBAGE has their route locked?
>> No. 16270
pettan pettan tsurupettan
>> No. 16273
File 121696913558.jpg - (556.20KB , 799x728 , feb5aee36e17524852680da6a99c255917701eb1.jpg ) [iqdb]
16273
[X] "This 'Mima', you speak of, would she be attached to the oversized mammaries that seem to have targeted my skull?"
------------------------------------------

"Say, Reimu..."

You say it while having Mima's tits on your nose. It's a little hard to breath, but the sweet scent of older woman is strangely arousing.

"Hm?" Reimu look up from the kitchenwork.
"This 'Mima', you speak of..." You point at the ghost in blue dress. "...would she be attached to the oversized mammaries that seem to have targeted my skull?"
"Indeed." Reimu replies, giggling. "This boobinites is the being attached with the name 'Mima'."
"Oh ho ho~... This boy is funny!"

Mima move away from you, finally clear your face from the obstacles. You inhale load of fresh air with relief.

"Alright. Enjoy your time together then, lovebirds~" Mima said as she drift away from kitchen into the hallway. You wave her goodbye. Reimu chop the meat harder than she have to. You can see that she blushes a little.

"Damn that perverted ghost." Reimu grumbles while face is beet red.

You shrug and return to your cooking as you heard the whisper in your head. It's mima's voice.
'Come see me tonight, boy. And I'll let you examine it yourself to make you believe that it's not oversize~'

You turn your head back at the instant. But found nothing. Cirno and Chen is chatting about something. You can only catch 'Ran-sama', 'Another new guy', 'Mansion' and the rest hardly make senses.

-------------------------------------------

Writing again soon when I can fresh out new ideas. And don't get all serious about that HY-imitation. Just want to play with your mind a bit, that's all.

Oh. And another important things.
ROUTE LOCKED ON DAY 2 [Y/N]?
because HY and Tetro did that and it worked.
>> No. 16277
>>16273

[x] Yes

Makes achieving a goal easier.
>> No. 16281
[X] No.
[X] Nein.
[X] Non.
[X] нет.
[X] نه.
[X] 아뇨.
[x] いえ.
>> No. 16285
[X] Yes.

That'll stake the ADD that occasionally pops up, and gives anon a goal to play for instead of going around in circles.
>> No. 16287
[X] Yes.
>> No. 16288
[x] Yes

Preventing ADD.
>> No. 16292
[X] No.

Yes, it was done in other LAs. Unfortunately, while locking the route does prevent our ADD from surfacing, it also takes away some of the fun. DO NOT WANT Legacy of Kain VN.
>> No. 16293
But DO WANT Mima route. Youmu needs a friend, and Anon x Mima H-scene is the way to make one.
>> No. 16294
[x] Yes
>> No. 16295
>>16292
>Legacy of Kain VN

Holy shit yes. Route-forcing, LoK style!

Reimu: "Roanon. Why is this no suprise?"
Roanon: "Because our destinies run together, Reimu, like two rivers that have met and can never be distinct again. On your every fatal turn, you'll find me."

Anon: "And the free will you said was ours, what has become of that?!"
>> No. 16296
[x] Yes

Simplifies things.
>> No. 16301
[x] Yes

Mima please.
>> No. 16340
Updates?
>> No. 16341
>>16340
On the way.
>> No. 16342
File 121705708130.jpg - (241.01KB , 1024x768 , 3sy0.jpg ) [iqdb]
16342
The rest is quite uneventful. You help Reimu with the cooking and get the curry ready. Damn, if you decide to go solo on this one, (with the help of Emiya power, of course) It might turns out to be awesome. But this one is not half bad either. Curry is the best when eat with a lot of people together.

You help Reimu carry it to the living room where everyone awaits. Mima is there, so is Suika, Chen and Cirno.

"Yay, curry!" Chen starts "Curry, Yay!" Cirno follows.
"Not too fast! You! sit properly!" Reimu scolded them after setting up the table and walk to Suika. "No alcohol while having lunch!"
"Aww... Reimu! Whatcha doin'!? You never said a thing 'bout it before!"
"I never said you can, Suika!" Reimu throw Suika's gourd away from her.
"You look kinda tense today Reimu. What's the matter~? fufufu~~" Mima, who floating around the room, poke Reimu in the back. She turned back with angry glare and throw the fork at Mima who just dodge it nonchalantly.


After the meal, Reimu take all the dishes back to wash all by herself. Said 'You're the guest. Just relax and enjoy yourself.'. Suika go get her gourd back and is drinking on the front porch, you think. Chen disappears after the lunch. Guess she just randomly walk like a normal cat would do. Cirno oh the other hand just lying there in the living room, stuffed. Mima is nowhere to be found.


[] Go to your room. Try to find out what the hell is that power?
[] Go to the front porch, Suika might need drinking partner.
[] Go help Reimu. She probably need a hand with those dishes.
[] Find Mima. You still unclear about that 'meeting' earlier.
[] Talk with Cirno.
[] Go find Chen.
[] Explore the shrine. You haven't go to the back, right?


--------------------------------------------
Okay. Anon decided. Route lock will occur at the end of day two. I choose day two because that will give anon chances to explore every character first. And not explore in THAT kind of way, mind you. Plus, I'll give you a bonus. in day one and two, there will be very less bad ends except Anon do something really stupid like last time.

Try to interact with them and decide who you want to go for. I kinda wish for unanimous vote, but eh. Gotta make do with what I have.
>> No. 16343
[] Find Mima. You still unclear about that 'meeting' earlier.
>> No. 16344
[x] Find Mima. You're still unclear about that 'meeting' earlier.
>> No. 16346
>>16343
>>16344

Pffffft.


[&] Go help Reimu. She probably need a hand with those dishes.
>> No. 16347
[x] Find Mima. You still unclear about that 'meeting' earlier.

Does Mima wear ghost pads?! I have to find out!
>> No. 16349
[] Find Mima. You still unclear about that 'meeting' earlier.

Boobies~
>> No. 16350
>>16346

Retcon process: "I am the Wheel of Plotton, the cleansing cycle to which all VNs are drawn!"
>> No. 16352
File 12170648319.jpg - (25.05KB , 322x243 , Def009255.jpg ) [iqdb]
16352
>>16350

You may ponder the futility of your ambitions as you spend a restless eternity beneath a mountain of posts, waiting for the merciful release of updates that will never come. Despair, Anon. There is no Mima route.
>> No. 16353
Goddamn it, we already have one CYOA where we went for Mima. Can't we go for someone else this time?
>> No. 16354
[] Go help Reimu. She probably need a hand with those dishes.
>> No. 16355
>>16353

We sidestepped her for Yuuka though.
>> No. 16356
[ ] Find Mima. You still unclear about that 'meeting' earlier.
>> No. 16357
[] Find Mima. You still unclear about that 'meeting' earlier.

Ghost blowjob.
>> No. 16358
[x] Explore the shrine. Look for Ruukoto.
>> No. 16359
Sorry, guys. I think I am sick. My head is spinning and my eyes are blur and dizzy.

Update this night if I'm gettingbetter, or tomorrow if it get worse.
>> No. 16360
[z] Find Mima. You still unclear about that 'meeting' earlier.

Mima findan gaems.
>> No. 16361
>>16352
As Anon absorbed the spirit of Scorn and Dr. Doujin, he was imbued with the elemental power of scat, with which their virtues were aligned.
>> No. 16362
>>16353

Which one? I read only HLA and Skittles, so I'm not really familiar with the other ones.

>>16361

Man, I lol'd, but you forgot your typos.

>>16359

Out of curiosity, Kirin, whose route would YOU want to write the most?
>> No. 16363
>>16361

But that's already within his powers so yeah
>> No. 16365
>>16362
Me? Obviously.
MOMIZI ROUTE.

But there's no Momizi route so yeah.
>> No. 16366
>>16362
Heh, my bad - but I was running out of LoK references. Also, it's like three in the morning here and my English language skills are failing me.
>> No. 16372
>>16366
No, no. I meant, DDoujin is officioally a god of typos. If you rwite about him, you cannot aviod making htem.

>>16365
SHODAN.png
What are you doing in /shrine/, then? Well, as long as you don't care for your seemingly favourite character not having a route, suit yourself. I am leaving tommorow, so I'll be counting on you to keep this section active.
>> No. 16374
Well, Momi is just first in my list. Second and third is in the shrine.

And I'll probably not update today. Sick, etc.
>> No. 16376
[x] Find Mima. You still unclear about that 'meeting' earlier.

Not that this'll dissuade me from chasing Mima route in TS. She hasn't died repreatedly in this CYOA, after all.
>> No. 16425
File 121713177953.jpg - (40.69KB , 600x400 , Sacuya.jpg ) [iqdb]
16425
Alive and kicking today after getting a good night's rest.
Writing as soon as I finished playing Mass Effect !

have a Sakuya while waiting.
>> No. 16432
[x] Find Mima. You still unclear about that 'meeting' earlier.
-------------------------------------

The proposal from that busty ghost still lingering in your mind. How can one touch a ghost? Y'know? like, a ghost's a ghost, right? transparent, untouchable and all that stuffs. But how can that breasts feels so real. It's softness. It's firmness. Everything. It's even warm. The ghost's tits is not supposed to be warm, right?! RIGHT?! You have to know even it kills you!


Decide to find Mima, you left the room and just wandering around the shrine.

Wow... even it doesn't look like it, the shrine is pretty big. It's corridor is dark even in middle of the day. The wind chimes making noise as the wind blows through the opened sliding door. It's not hot at all. in fact, the wind is quite soothing here. Feels like you have been cut off from your previous world. World filled with competition, hatred, shattered dreams and stressful life.

Maybe this is the definition of tranquility.

walking along the corridor of the shrine, you finally spotted Mima. She is standing in the back of the shrine doing nothing in particular. Maybe just appreciating the scenery like you.

"Hey Mima." You greet her. She snaps out from her reverie and turned to you.
"Oh, hi boy. Is there anything?"
"Nice place, huh?" Starting with small talks is probably a good idea.
"Yeah. Nice place. I live here for a while now. Good place, really." She let her gaze wanders. That's probably a good sign. You go for the main topic.
"Well, Mima. About your offer earlier..."
"Hm?" She turned back to you. Her motion made that big jug of milk bounce a little. Holy goddamnit you want to touch that.
"You know... that... um... offer to touch. That." You shyly point at her chest.

Mima think a little bit, and suddenly stare at you. Her piercing glare feels like it's going to make a hole on your face
"Wait. So you really want it, do you?"


[] Yes. I want to touch it.
[] Yes. And I want more than touching it.
[] No. Just kidding.

---------------------------------------
Heh.
>> No. 16435
File 121714191181.gif - (0.96MB , 261x150 , 2.gif ) [iqdb]
16435
[] Yes. And I want more than touching it.
>> No. 16437
>>16432
[X] Grab her chest. "How does a ghost know what pads is?"
>> No. 16438
[x] Your breasts. I'll be touching them.
[x] Breasts
>> No. 16439
[] No. Just kidding.
>> No. 16440
[] Yes. I want to touch it.
>> No. 16441
[x] "You bet your pointy hat I do."
>> No. 16443
{X} No. Just kidding.
lolol
>> No. 16445
[] No. Just kidding.
>> No. 16446
[] No. Just kidding.
>> No. 16447
[] No. Just kidding
>> No. 16448
[waka] No. Just kidding.
>> No. 16449
[x] No. Just kidding
>> No. 16450
[] Yes. I want to touch it.

WHAT THE FUCK ANON

Mima route go!
>> No. 16451
Wow, Anon. You are lucky that I decide to check the vote late.
Writing now.
>> No. 16453
File 121720981443.jpg - (499.03KB , 1800x2400 , 121410310660.jpg ) [iqdb]
16453
[x] No. Just kidding.
---------------------------------------

"Nah. Kidding." You chuckles. "I'm not that kind of pervert who just walk to the girl and said 'Yaranaika?', Y'know?"

"Oh really? You don't look like a dignified man at first. Judging from how energetic you massage my breast earlier, fufu~"
"Well yeah. I'm a man, right? No man can deny you and your charming self, Mima."
"You're kidding again. I know it." Mima avert your gaze, blushing slightly.
"No. This time it's true. You are charming, Mima."

You walk to her and hold her hand. Mima try to look away somewhere but you put a hand on her face and adjust her face to look at you. You can see your own reflection in her beautiful green eyes.

It only last a minute or less before flustered Mima break away from you.

"Ahem... I have some errands to run, Roa. You... you enjoy yourself, okay?....I'll... be off now."
And Mima hurriedly fly away. Huh? You didn't do anything wrong, right? Women is unpredictable...



[] Go to your room. Try to find out what the hell is that power?
[] Go to the front porch, Suika might need drinking partner.
[] Go help Reimu. She probably need a hand with those dishes.
[] Enjoy the scenery and relax.
[] Talk with Cirno.
[] Go find Chen.
[] Continue to explore the shrine.

-------------------------------------------
Good god, Anon. You just avoided one big affection point penalty! Let's say, if you insist on thinking with dick, things are gonna get nasty.
I can tell you what will happen if you want to know
>> No. 16454
[] Go to your room. Try to find out what the hell is that power?
>> No. 16455
[] Go to your room. Try to find out what the hell is that power?
>> No. 16456
[x] Go to your room. Try to find out what the hell is that power?
[x] Go find Cirno and Chen, and show it to them.
[x] Same with Suika, later.
>> No. 16457
File 121721085051.jpg - (341.88KB , 690x1000 , 3s2m.jpg ) [iqdb]
16457
Okay, people. I have a meeting coming up. And probably a boring one. Will be away for at least 6 hours or worse, 7 minutes.
Writing as soon as I got internet. You can spank Tenshi while you wait.
>> No. 16458
[x] Spit out that rose that somehow found its way into your mouth.
[x] Go to your room. Try to find out what the hell is that power?
>> No. 16459
Flustered Mima? Don't know if want.

[x] Go to your room. Try to find out what the hell is that power?
>> No. 16463
>>16457
I came.
>> No. 16465
Back and writing.
I won't be here tomorrow. Job's getting haywire here. So I'm gonna update once now.
>> No. 16467
File 121725798561.jpg - (75.08KB , 450x357 , pre-1933-coins.jpg ) [iqdb]
16467
[x] Go to your room. Try to find out what the hell is that power?
-------------------------------------

You disregards the strange action Mima just did and walk to your room. You just use some kind of strange powers. Maybe it's magic of some sorts. suddenly the thought of you, the simple college student, is able to use magic in this magical-filled land. Life just suddenly getting more awesome!

You walk into your room and found that twin tail poking out of the closet. Again. Now you know it's Chen the catgirl. What's so special about your closet, you wonder. But maybe it's just natural for cats to like dark and cold places.


You pull out your wallet and empty it on the tatami mat. Aw, shucks. there's only four of 1000Y note left. And that's all your money now. Remember back to yesterday you have 20000 yen in total. You're using up money real fast here.

Now... remembering the feeling just now you grab the 1000Y note up, close your eyes, and think...

"I want it to become one-yen coins. Thousand of them."

Open your eye, the note is still there. Wait, what? You think you did that right. Let's try again.
Now you add the feeling of the coins in your mind too. It's shape. it's metallic clanging sound, it's texture.
The electrical jolt is back. it spreads from the hand to every place your nerve is connected to. But now you are not staggering with surprise anymore. You know it will coming and endured it. Opening your eyes you see...

There it is. one thousand of one-yen coins.


Okay... now Let's try something fancy.


[] WRITE-INS.
[] Get Chen to help you. (Optional)

------------------------------------
Okay, Anon. Experiments to your heart's content!
I'll be back late tomorrow so make sure to include lots of ways to try your power. The first three majorities wins. You can multi-vote on this one!
>> No. 16468
[X] Wad up some bills and throw them, converting to 1Y coins at the last moment.
>> No. 16470
File 121726482413.jpg - (51.54KB , 400x600 , jpy_coin2.jpg ) [iqdb]
16470
I propose a wall that spans the world itself!

[x] Try a series of experiments to check how versatile your powers are, how fine your control is, and what your limits are, and what you might be close to doing:
[x] Convert coins back into a 1000Y note.
(1000x 1¥ → 1x 1000¥)

[x] Split the value of the note: Make 2 500¥ bills.
(1x 1000¥ → 2x 500¥)

[x] Ease test: Convert one of the bills back to 1¥ coins to see if it requires less effort, or is quicker.
(1x 500¥ → 500x 1¥)

[x] Try converting coins into higher denomination coins, and scale the denominations.
(100x 1¥ → 20x 5¥)
(100x 1¥ → 10x 10¥)
(300x 1¥ → 3x 100¥)

[x] Advanced stuff, now!
[x] Mixed-source conversion: Take that 500¥ of mixed-value coins, and convert them all into one 500¥ bill.
({20x 5¥, 10x 10¥, 3x 100¥} → 1x 500¥)

[x] Foreign trickery I: Convert that 500¥ bill (Assuming you were able to make it. Otherwise, re-convert them into a single denomination, and then back into 500¥.) and the other 500¥ bill into a single 1000¥ bill, then convert THAT into an American $1 bill.
(2x 500¥ → 1x 1000¥ → 1x $1)

[x] Foreign trickery I: Change the $1 bill into 4 quarters (25¢ coins), and back again.
(1x $1 → 4x 25¢ → 1x $1)

[x] Danmaku exercise: Turn the $1 bill back into 2 500¥ bills, then turn one of those into 5 100¥ coins. Then take 2 100¥ coins and turn them into 50¥ coins, but try to make them appear traveling at high speed, and in a given direction. Go outside to do this, so you don't hit anyone or tear up the shrine.
($1 → 2x 500¥)
(1x 500¥ → 5x 100¥)
(2x 100¥ → 4x 50¥ → EVEN THE MONEY IS SHOOTING MONEY JESUS CHRIST)


[x] Long-term enrichment: Of the things you tried today and failed, try doing them every 1-2 days, to see if your powers have progressed or grown at all.

[x] Wait a minute, what about that guy: Think about your missing friend who you came to Gensokyo with. Shouldn't he have been seen by now?


Not all of these will require so much detailing, once he's got it in mind to try a bunch of experiments. The advanced ones might be a bit more detailed, though, especially if they backfire or overload.
>> No. 16471
>>16470
>[x] Foreign trickery I: Change the $1 bill into 4 quarters (25¢ coins), and back again.
Damn, that should be "Foreign Trickery II"
>> No. 16472
File 121726604424.png - (46.45KB , 332x505 , 120898053446.png ) [iqdb]
16472
>>16470
THIS
>> No. 16473
[ ] What he said.
[ ] Get Chen to help you. (Optional)
>> No. 16474
>>16470
Um... would 1000 yen be $10?
anyway
[waka] what he said.
[waka] Get chen to help you.
>> No. 16475
>>16470

Odd, Last time I checked, it was 100 yen to the dollar. Oh well.

[] This guys awesome suggestion.
>> No. 16478
>>16470

[ ] What he said.
>> No. 16479
Gensokyo World Bank

In Roa We Trust

"Madam, your card has been declined!"
"It's time to pay up, and we don't take credit."
"Keep the change, asshole."
"Diversify yo' bonds, nigger!"
etc.
>> No. 16480
Holy goddamnit I love you guys.
Writing now.
>> No. 16483
File 121729754130.jpg - (58.53KB , 450x466 , chennnn.jpg ) [iqdb]
16483
[X] That awesome write-ins.
----------------------------------------------

Okay. Let's start by the basics.

First is to get those coin back into note. You can split it, right? why can't merge it? You try the same like when you split it. And worked. just put your hand on the pile of coins and imagine the note. Pour your determination to change it inside and it's changed back into 100Y note without problem. Alright...

Now you try switching them back and forth. Using your time you try speeding the process and now you can do that trick in one second without much effort. How amazing you can train and master it so fast.

Chen seems to woke up from her nap and slide the closet open. She look at you with her sleepy, unfocused eyes.

"Hi Chen."
"Hauu~~" Chen try to response back, but you don't know what that purr means. So you focus back to your training.
Chen crawl from the closet and resting her head on your lap in her sleepy state. But still observing you, interested.

Now you try slice the note in two. Focusing your power inside your chop and slice down the middle of the note. Holy cow. It's splitting into two 500Y bills! Now that's some improvements!

Another theory is when your money is smaller, does it take less power to do the trick? You try using the power again on 500Y note. Seems like no matter how small the money is, power needed per use is still the same amount.

There's still lots of coins you never try to transmute so you give it all a try. 100x1¥ → 20x5¥, 100x1¥ → 10x10¥, 300x1¥ → 3x100¥...
...All worked fine. You can't believe you can do that with a small amount of training! This might have some meaning to it why you can master it so fast...

Chen keep watching you training and become very interested. She climb onto your back and rest her chin on your head while you try to change the money back and forth. It's heavy, you got to admit. but it's warm and feel good. You try ruffle her hair a bit but that silly green beret hat is blocking your way so you settle with tugging her cat's ear lightly. Chen wriggle and produce a small purr in satisfaction.

But suddenly, Chen's ear stiffens. She turn to the direction of the shrine's ground and suddenly jump off your back and dash out of the room without telling you anything.

Huh? That's strange...


[] Go check it out.
[] Continue your training.
[] Train later. Now you want to... (specify)
------------------------------------------
Oh how I love write-ins...
Well, that's it for this morning I guess. Work is pending. Will be back again in 12 hours!
>> No. 16484
{X} Train later. Now you want to go check it out.

Redundancy~
>> No. 16485
{X} Train later. Now you want to go check it out.

HURR
>> No. 16486
[x] Train later. Now you want to go check it out.
>> No. 16487
{X} Train later. Now you want to go check it out.
>> No. 16491
File 121731824652.png - (33.77KB , 304x224 , moneyidolexchanger.png ) [iqdb]
16491
>>16483
All that, plus that guy we keep chained up in our head. Interesting...

[X] Train later. What ever happened to Adel? Go look for him.
>> No. 16492
Author of the gigantic write-in here. Glad to see it got a good reception, but I wanted to add two things:

1) Although we could get more coins for danmaku purposes by converting to 1¥ coins, the 10¥ coin is actually 4.5g, and the heaviest coin for cheapest value, as the next heaviest is the 100¥ coin at 4.8g. And 50¥ coins are 4g, which I should have looked up earlier.

2)
>>16475
Yeah. I misread the exchange rate; my bad. it is 100¥ = $1. Thanks for catching that.
>> No. 16493
>>16492
Forgot my vote.

[x] Train later. Investigate the noise.
[x] What ever happened to Adel? Go look into looking for him.
>> No. 16494
>>16492
One hundred yen at the moment is worth about ninety-three cents.
>> No. 16495
File 121733526756.jpg - (468.05KB , 1024x1456 , 13.jpg ) [iqdb]
16495
>>16479
Something like this.
>> No. 16496
I wonder... If we can convert between currencies, can we increase (or decrease) our amount of money by waiting for the exchange rates to change?

[x] Train later. Investigate the noise.
>> No. 16497
>>16495

awesome
>> No. 16498
Just got back from a very hectic day and is dead tired. I don't have power left to catch those ideaball that running around my head into my writings. Also I'm becoming a typo-making machine when I'm sleepy.

In summary, Writing tomorrow. First thing in the morning, like usual.
>> No. 16499
>>16496
I would guess probably not. Any rate-of-exchange-based powers are likely based on Roa's knowledge/perception/memory of said rates.
>> No. 16500
>>16495
Frighteningly relevant.
>> No. 16501
>>16499
I figured that he wouldn't be able to change currencies. To many complications, among them what you mentioned about exchange rates.
>> No. 16502
[+] Train later. Now you want to go check it out.
>> No. 16503
>>16501
Shouldn't be that hard. The power is clearly mentally based, and uses his mind to produce a correct image.

If he knows what a foreign coin looks like, then he'll be able to create them... but in order to do so, he will also need one of the following:

1) To know the exchange rate between that and some currency which he has on hand.
The exchange rate used by the power seems very much an internal thing, based in his head, on his knowledge and perception.
The current exchange rate, being an outside-of-Gensokyo force --and thus, one he is not in constant touch with-- should not change his powers until he looks at a newer rate.

2) Have some foreign currency already on hand. To make use of this method, however, he would need to be familiar with the available denominations and values.

Roa's damned lucky he didn't live in pre-decimalized England. That shit was insane.
>> No. 16504
Writing at the moment.
>> No. 16505
File 121738662691.jpg - (69.13KB , 600x768 , RanChen.jpg ) [iqdb]
16505
[X] Train later. Now you want to go check it out.
-----------------------------------------------

What make Chen suddenly dart out of the room? must be something important. You drop your training for now and head out of the room to where you heard the commotion.

You arrived at the front yard, where the person in blue-white garb that looks like a mix of eastern and western clothings. Her long dress and a sleeve that can hide both hand reminds you of old Chinese garment. On her golden hair there is a silly hats shaped like cat's ear covered with some strange talisman. What with this people of Gensokyo about their hat? They all looks weird. But what you really interested in is her fluffy yellow tails. There's nine of them if you are not mistaken.

She spot you and is going to formally greet you. She can't complete that, though. Because a blurry movement of red-black mass dive into her ribcage like a cannonball, send her flying several meter and rolling on the floor.

"Ran-sama~ Ran-sama come to pick me up! Ran-samaaaa~~"
Chen is hugging with the woman named 'Ran'. She try to push her off in a futile attempt.
"Aw, Chen! Let me go! we are going to get dirty!"

Reimu and Suika come to see what's happening and found Chen rolling with Ran. Reimu just sigh and pry Chen off of her.

"What brings you here, Ran? Is it Yukari again?" Reimu ask her.
"Not really. I'm just looking for Chen. I'm worried so I ask around and found out that she is here." Ran get up and Tidy herself. Chen is still clinging to her. "Who is this man? I never seen him around before."
"Oh, He'ssa new guy! Just came here from the other side offa border! Interesting guy, too!" Suika cheerfully wave her gourd.
"Hmm?..."

Ran is looking at you. Even she doesn't look like it but Ran is quite tall. She look at you from head to toe, as if to estimate your worth. You feel like a slave being inspected by buyers for a minute there.
"...Good to see you.I'm Ran Yakumo." She hold her hand out.
"Roa Valdamjong. Good to see you too." and you shake hand with her.

"Well, I found her now so I'm gonna take her back then." Ran take Chen's hand and start walking back to the direction she came from.
However, Chen just sit there not moving an inch.

"I'm not going!"
"Argh... Chen. Don't disobey me like this. C'mon. Let's go home."
"NO! I'm not going! Roa is fun! I want to play! Ran-sama go back yourself!"
"Chen!" Ran scowl her, but Chen is still trowing a tantrum.


Argh. What can you do to stop this?!


[] "Don't be a bad girl, Chen. Listen to Ran."
[] "No need for Violence, Ran. Chen can stay here today. No big deal."
[] Let the situation solve by itself. Family matter, right?

----------------------------------------------
>> No. 16506
>>16505

[x] "I could always visit you sometime. If it's alright with Ran or this "Yukari" person that Reimu was talking about."
>> No. 16507
>>16506
Sounds good.

[x] "I could always visit you sometime, if it's all right with Ran or this "Yukari" person that Reimu was talking about."
>> No. 16508
[x] "I could always visit you sometime, if it's all right with Ran or this "Yukari" person that Reimu was talking about."
>> No. 16509
[x] "I could always visit you sometime, if it's all right with Ran or this "Yukkuri" person that Reimu was talking about."

I know an opportunity when I sees one.
>> No. 16510
[x] "I could always visit you sometime, if it's all right with Ran or this "Yukari" person that Reimu was talking about."
>> No. 16511
[x] "I could always visit you sometime, if it's all right with Ran or this "Yukkuri" person that Reimu was talking about."
>> No. 16512
[x] "I could always visit you sometime, if it's all right with Ran or this "Yukari" person that Reimu was talking about."

Good to ask for consent first.
>> No. 16513
Hey, Kirin.

Have you got anyone checking your posts beforehand for grammatical errors?

Because maybe you ought to consider it. Just saying. Maybe.
>> No. 16514
[x] "I could always visit you sometime, if it's all right with Ran or this "Yukari" person that Reimu was talking about."
>> No. 16516
>>16513
Gee... That's the problem.
Because when I wrote an update, I always end up too excited and post it as soon as it finished. I always bug Teruyo from time to time for grammar checking but I mostly forgot to do that.

well, maybe you guys could drop by at #MiG in Rizon.net and tell me. I keep forgetting things easily.

Anyway, Writing now.