[Return]
Archived Thread

File 121595716274.jpg - (148.44KB , 711x773 , 1215296545897.jpg ) [iqdb]
15374 No. 15374
[x] "... no. I think I'll go straight to sleep."


You cast a glance towards the living room. All the signals suggest that the TV is still on. For a moment, there's a thought that maybe it'd be nice to watch more news, get to know more a bout recent events, but it disappears after a second or two. No, you don't really want to concern yourself with such useless trifles. Their talk, on the other hand... It will most probably be about you, but asking outright could scare them away from the topic. But if you 'go to sleep' now...
"... no." you shift your gaze back to Renji "I think I'll go straight to sleep."
Without waiting for his reaction, you depart quickly into the room indicated earlier.
"Oh. Okay." he finally says, when you're about to slip inside "Goodnight."
"..."
A strange relief seeps into your mind when the door finally closes, separating you from those two. Lock's silent 'click' sounds almost reassuring, despite being quite unpleasant. You quickly analyze the situation. It's the third floor - climbing down to the street level is out of question. It also doesn't sound too plausible to sneak out without them noticing.
This situation is hopeless. You've decided to agree to Renji's ridiculous suggestion, but now that it's finally been realized, you're kind of regretting that rash decision. Your thoughts are still concentrated on this little process called 'escape', despite your utmost efforts to calm down. Out of desperate impulse, you grab a chair and jam it under the door handle, making it unable to turn without taking out the obstacle first. After checking it a few times, just to be sure, you leave the key half-turned in the hole and sit down on the floor.
"... ehhh..."
A sigh escapes your lips. This really is an inconvenient situation. You're way too stressed by this whole mess to simply go to sleep.

Shreds of those two's conversation reach your ears.
"... brought her back?" Marry. Of course, it's about you, as expected.
"As you heard. Woah. Why the glare?" Renji sounds a bit suprised, if not frightened.
"I'm amazed."
"A... Amazed? Why?"
"That you found her. Oh, don't give me that look. I know you have your... methods." sarcastic tone.
"You're askin for a punch, ya know. Not my fault I'm good at investigating." this time he sounds a bit irritated.
"Then why haven't you found out her personal info yet?"
"That's... Uh, it's kinda hard when I don't know her real name. Searching for the, uh... How were those called again? Description of face, drawn from basic traits--"
"Identikit. You want to become a detective without knowing such basic stuff? I'm disappointed, Renji. You're not fifteen anymore, you gotta think seriously about your future."
"Yeah, right, right." irritated again. Are you really so easily agitated, Renji? You sure didn't show it when talking with your damsell in distress... "Anyways, I got her to stay for the night. I just told her we'd talk about the rest tommorow, since she'd run away instantly if I mentioned anything else..." he pauses for a second "Well, we'll think about that later." a loud sigh "I'll figure out something, I'm sure."
"You're not planning to keep her, are you?"
A consternated moment of silence. Then Renji's laugh.
"You're speaking of her as if she was a pet or something!" Ugh. If you were there, he'd be laying on the ground already, just for mentioning something like this. "No, no. At least, I think not. I don't think she'd agree to stay either."
"I hope." Marry still sounds a bit perplexed "Don't forget that we're--"
"Yeah, yeah." loud creak, as if someone threw himself onto an old sofa "I'll figure it out until then. Now, it looks like we'll be both sleeping on the sofa, for once. Hope you don't mind?"
"Well, you're the one letting me stay. I can't argue."
"You're right, there." Renji laughs again "Feeling sleepy yet?"
"No. I have a day off tommorow and the day after, you knew that already. Might as well stay up late, right?" Marry lets out a pleased groan "Mmm... Man, I feel kinda stale. Say, do you still have that game?"
"Hm? Which one?"
"The one with the guy with a sword."
"Oh, that one. Yeah, I-- wait a moment. It'd be REALLY helpful if you could just remember things' names! Remember that one time when you forgot how was that 'brown sauce they usually eat with rice' called? Come on, one of your friends eats it on daily basis, yet you forget such things. And you're the one telling me I 'don't know basic stuff'."
"Oh come on!" Marry sounds a bit knocked off tracks "How am I supposed to remember things I don't even hear or see every day? You're the one playing it like a maniac!"
"Ahaha, you're right. Anyways, here it goes. You're lucky I fixed my PS a few days ago."
"We could always use your PC."
"No, it's too old." Renji sighs "Oh, turn the volume off, please. We don't want to wake her up."
"Mhm."

The rest was silence, occasionally interrupted by a louder click or a silent curse.
Seeing that she show's over, you lift yourself off the floor and approach the bed. Then throw yourself ontop of it. Bleh. So soft. So soft it's almost uncomfortable. No, it IS uncomfortable. And the fact that it's someone else's, a guy's at that, doesn't make it any better. You immidiately throw away the idea of sleeping in this tangle of white, fluffy covers. Well, sleep is one thing, but the tiredness is starting to really get to you. An idea of resting a bit before moving onto a more... tolerable place quickly overtakes your thoughts.

After an hour or so, the noises from the living room died down. Looks like they got tired of playing 'the guy with a sword' and moved onto more silent activities. Or went to sleep. Either way, even though it's finally totally silent, you can't concentrate on forcing your eyes to close.
"... grrr..."
With a groan, you stand up. It's annoying. You can't sleep on such a soft thing. It's just... Ugh.
A longing for freedom returns like a boomerang, bursting on flames anew in your thoughts. Yeah, it may be there, but... All the ways are cut off. The only thing that you can do, to get closer to that freedom...
There's a window in this room. Big enough to illuminate the otherwise dark interior at daytime, looking fairly new, with plastic frames. There's a white handle on the side. You turn and pull it.

Ahhh, how delightful. The breeze is enough to calm down your rushing thought processes. Sounds of cars speeding somewhere in the distance, buzzing of the wind, music playing somewhere a few blocks away, siren of a police car... All those sounds break the perfect silence you had inside, but it doesn't bother you. In fact, having them as a background noise is more comfortable than having that silence.

You take a few deep breaths. Cold air enters your lungs, filling your thoughts with serenity. Yeah, like this... Maybe you'll be finally able to calm down...




...



Loud knocking returns you from the land of dreams. Not that you can remember any of them, now that you're awake.
"Uh..."
With a bit of suprise, you notice that you're on the floor. No, wait. It's where you laid down last night, right?
Yeah, that's right. You're at that annoying guy's place. The bed was too... just too bad, to sleep on it.
Lifting yourself up, a surge of pain shunts throughout your entire body. The same pain that greets you every morning. No, it's not painful. It's a good pain. Almost welcome, as it helps to regain consciouness quicker.
"Fu~ ku~ za~ iiii~!" Shivers run down your spine at the sound of that overly sweet and gentle tone. "Wake~ uuup~!"
Screw you, Renji. Can't you at least shout like a normal person instead of forcing this girly voice?


[ ] Open the door. Slowly. Say nothing. Give him a scowl.
[ ] "... shut up!"
[ ] Open the door with a smile. Scare him.
[ ] Ignore it.

>> No. 15377
[ ] Open the door with a smile. Scare him.
>> No. 15378
[ ] Open the door with a smile. Scare him.
>> No. 15383
>[ ] Open the door with a smile. Scare him.

THIS SHIT WILL NEVER WORK

[x] Open the door. "If you keep talking like a girl, I'm going to start calling you Renko. Stop."
>> No. 15385
[x] Open the door. "If you keep talking like a girl, I'm going to start calling you Renko. Stop."

Dohohohohohohoho.
>> No. 15386
[x] Open the door. "If you keep talking like a girl, I'm going to start calling you Renko. Stop."

I agree with this!
>> No. 15387
>[ ] Open the door with a smile. Scare him.
Tempting, but it would be horrible if he wasn't fazed and played along with our smile.

[x] Open the door. "If you keep talking like a girl, I'm going to start calling you Renko. Stop."
Heh.
>> No. 15390
In before Renji replies that, funnily enough, he has a sister named Renko.
>> No. 15393
>>15390

lol no


Also, it's awfully slow, thanks to the timezones. Practically no votes in my most active period of day. Well, shit. Gonna go out for a few hours, cinema, etc, hope to see a settled choice when I return.
>> No. 15394
[x] Open the door. "If you keep talking like a girl, I'm going to start calling you Renko. Stop."
>> No. 15395
>>15393

Gender swapping and renaming just strikes too much of faggotry for my tastes, so I haven't particularly followed this.
>> No. 15396
[x] Open the door. Slowly. Say nothing for a few moments. Give him a scowl. Then,
[x] "...If you keep talking like a girl, I'm going to start calling you Renko. Stop."
>> No. 15397
>>15395
Pity, because this is being done rather nicely.
>> No. 15398
>>15397

I gave it a few posts, and it didn't seem interesting.
Unless it suddenly got compelling then I'd doubt that.
>> No. 15399
[x] Open the door. Slowly. Say nothing for a few moments. Give him a scowl. Then,
[x] "...If you keep talking like a girl, I'm going to start calling you Renko. Stop."

I can get behind this one.
>> No. 15400
>>15378

Changing my vote to

[x] Open the door. Slowly. Say nothing for a few moments. Give him a scowl. Then,
[x] "...If you keep talking like a girl, I'm going to start calling you Renko. Stop."
>> No. 15401
[x] Open the door. Slowly. Say nothing for a few moments. Give him a scowl. Then,
[x] "...If you keep talking like a girl, I'm going to start calling you Renko. Stop."
>> No. 15403
[x] Open the door. Slowly. Say nothing for a few moments. Give him a scowl. Then,
[x] "...If you keep talking like a girl, I'm going to start calling you Renko. Stop."

updates time please
>> No. 15408
[x] Open the door. Slowly. Say nothing for a few moments. Give him a scowl. Then,
[x] "...If you keep talking like a girl, I'm going to start calling you Renko. Stop."
>> No. 15411
>>15397
Right. Genderswap is always interesting, if it's done right.
>> No. 15414
UPDATE
>> No. 15415
{X} Open the door. Slowly. Say nothing for a few moments. Give him a scowl. Then,
{X} "...If you keep talking like a girl, I'm going to start calling you Renko. Stop."
That's a lot of movies
>> No. 15416
File 121599584717.jpg - (24.50KB , 207x271 , Sarah Connor.jpg ) [iqdb]
15416
Anyone else see the resemblance?
>> No. 15417
>>15416
How's the knee Dr. Silverman?
>> No. 15418
Damn, that's... eerie.
>> No. 15421
Yeah, well, I had a GREAT day yesterdat. Went to a nice movie, a comedy, and sudenlyOH MY GOD WHAT THE FUCK IS ALL THIS DRAMA?! JESUS CHRIST GIVE ME BACK MY JOKES! Alright, that's that, I walked my friend home and decided to stroll around the city at night, in the rain, listening to Mami Kawada musiOH WAIT DID THE BATERRY IN MY MP3 PLAYER JUST DIE? Well, fuck this. I'm gonna go home and update. But nooooo, interwebs doesn't work, and I call my ISP. Turns out he's all THUNDERSTORM GAMES NO INTERWEBS FOR YOU, and refuses to talk about it further. Fucking shitface. I (don't) PAY for the damn thing, I want it to WORK! Alright, calm down, get a beer, play Electronic Old Men. So I reach into the cupboard for a can AND LO AND BEHOLD there are none left. I get pissed and go to sleep.

tl;dr: lots of things happened, sorry for not updating, etc, etc, at least my anger found ventilation in thinking up a nice BAD END if anon decides to fuck up.
>> No. 15422
[x] Open the door. "If you keep talking like a girl, I'm going to start calling you Renko. Stop."

What a freaking bother. What the hell's up with that treatment? For the love of everything that is holy, you ARE a girl, but this is just going overboard! Shut the fuck up! Or at least stop using that idiotic tone!
Great. It's only ninth in the morning, as your cellphone clock indicates, and you're already pissed. This day's gonna be a fucking MARVELOUS one, if it keeps up like this. Goddamnit, the only hope is that he'll finally let you go after you speak to his reason. Or rather, talk him out of these ridiculous 'paternal instinct's' influences.
"Fuu~ kuuu~!"
Reluctantly, but you move the chair from under the door handle and turn the key. At least it made him shut up for a second. The door opens with a silent creak, revealing an image even more hilarious-- no, that's a bad word. It's just plainly silly, not to say stupid. It's even more idiotic than you had expected to see before you opened the door.
"You woke up~."
With a smile suiting the girly tone, he waves around a wooden spoon. Of course, that's not all. Because, as if wanting his garments to suit the accesory, he's wearing a white apron over a black t-shirt and shorts. At least it's not a frilly kind of apron, worn only by orthodoxic, old maids or waitresses in some movies. Not that it's a great improvement, but it helps. A little bit. Everything else just makes you want to close the door in his face and genuflect in despair that there are people out of their mind enough to wear something like this.
"Mornin~!" he waves the spoon around, happy smile not once leaving his face "I'm making breakfast! What would you like~?"
You scan his face one more time before answering. Woah, he's not even acting. It's all honest cheerfulness. Sickening.
"I would like for you to shut the fuck up and quit talking like a goddamn girl. Or else I'll start calling you Renko. Stop it."
A loud gasp is only the first stage of an answer you'd rather not hear. Or see, to be exact. You have no idea how did he acquire the skill to cower in such a girly way, but hell if it's not convincing. If it wasn't for his serious determination yesterday, you'd probably stick a plate saying 'GAY' or 'MENTAL TRANSVESTITE' to his forehead, then kick him off a damn staircase or something along these lines. God, how can anyone be so fucking pathetic?!
"D-don't look at me with such eyes!" he almost squeals. Disgusted, but you still observe his act carefully. Or at least you HOPE it's a goddamn act. "What have I done to you?!"
Such eyes? Well, sure, you're not exactly SMILING there, but...
Using the moment, you take a step back into the room and glance sideways, at a rather large mirror on the cupboard's doors. Ugh. At least now you understand what he means. Because of your uneasiness at night, you got far too little sleep than you should, resulting in humongous dark circles around your eyes. Hell, seen from afar, it almost looks like some sort of messed up makeup.
Making a mental note not to look at this creepy face anymore until you get a decent amount of rest, you turn back to Renji.
"... just get to the point, will you."
"A-ah. Yes." he straightens up, seeing you shift your attention back to his miserable person. Then slaps his forehead with an idiotic smile. You can only frown. Keep quiet. Keep quiet. You owe him that at least. "But I already DID get to the point!" the wooden spoon suddenly appears centimeters from your nose. Not a slightest flinch from your side. "I asked what do you want for breakfast!"
God. Now what? He wants to feed you? Hell, you'd rather...
No, actually, now what you think about it, your stomach feels rather empty. And the smells coming from somwhere else in the apartment only make it worse. Fuck. As much as you'd like to oppose him, it looks like you'll just have to forfeit. For now.
Doing your best to keep a straight face, you avert your gaze before answering.
"... whatever you're preparing there. I won't complain."
"Then," he spins the spoon again like a sword. Or a dagger, seeing how short it is. "Are eggs fine?"
"... why eggs."
"Oh, so you don't like them?"
Not particularly... You'd rather eat something else, but you can't really say that here, now can you?
"... no. I'll eat whatever you prepare so get on with it already."
"Oh. Okay. Marry's in the living room, setting the table. Wash your face, dress up and go help him. You can do that at least, right?" what, is he trying to make you feel obliged now? "I'm going back to kitchen~!"
With a spin, he retreats and disappears behind a corner.
"... yeah, get back to work, Renko."
"Hey!"
An annoyed shout. It almost makes you smile. Almost.
>> No. 15423
After washing your face like Renji suggested, you direct your steps towards what was indicated as the living room, and turned out to be the room with TV you've watched yesterday. Only now the mess has been cleared up a little, a small, foldable table taking it's place. Well, it looks like you're late. Everything has already been set up. Oh well.
Noticing your entry, Marry lifts his gaze from a newspaper. Bespectacled, golden eyes scan your figure once before returning back to the paper.
... distressing. Now what the hell is this cold treatment? He was *rather* polite yesterday, why would--
"Good morning." he suddenly says, taking you off guard.
"Ah, good morning."
You catch yourself answering politely before your thoughts can influence the words. Well, fuck. It's not like being polite is bad. Returning the favour would be only logical in this kind of situation. You can vent your anger on Renji afterwards.
"Uh..." Marry mutters after a moment of silence "Don't you want to... uh, put on some clothes?"
What? Oh, wait...
Looking down at your own body, you notice that you're wearing only his white t-shirt and your underwear. The other pieces of clothing were left in Renji's room, where you discarded them last night.
Well, it's not exactly cold here, so... Wait, maybe that's why he's acting weird?
You, on the other hand, couldn't care less. The only thought in your mind now is food. And drinks perhaps, as a nice addition. Yeah, food and drinks. That's what your body requires now.
"... does it bother you?"
"Not really..." he doesn't look at you even once "I guess I just... Am not used to living with a girl." his arms move in a light shrug "But I should probably stop talking about irrelevant things and suggest you to take a seat."
As he said, you did. On a spot closest to the door leading out of the room. Purely out of instincts.
Marry's reading the newspaper in silence while you nervously look around the room. With a bit of disappointment, you notice streams of water running down the window glass on the outer side. Looks like it's raining again. Hell. And you still have so much to do. Plot an escape, visit the post office for payment (it should arrive around noon, or sometime around that, as always) and make sure there are no overprotective idiots around when you make your way back to your hideout. Now, which one should you check first, in this rain? The bridge's a burned one, he already knows about it. The abandoned shack on the outskirts will be flooded by now. The only two remaining are...
You groan inside your thoughts. This is going to be hard. The worst factor here is not that idiot, not your constantly growing irritation, but the weather. If it keeps up like this, it'll be inevitable, you're going to catch a cold sooner or later. And most important of all, as for now, he's probably not going to let you out while it's still raining...

Then, why not stay here until it stops...?

"... ehhhh."
Sighing to yourself more than to anyone else, you try ignore the useless idea. Where did that one come from anyway? No, it's unreasonable. Nothing's good going to come from sticking to those two. It failed once in the past, it's going to fail again. And you'd rather avoid going through something like that one more time...

Damn it. The wait is really long. If it was your canned food, you'd be after breakfast already, roaming the streets in an aimless search for an effective method of killing time. Not mentioning the probability that you'd get MUCH more sleep and wake up MUCH earlier. And being inside a building only serves to make your thoughts circle around images you ought not to think about anymore, ever.
Can't keep quiet anymore. Have to say something. Break the silence.
You're suprised by your own thoughts. Say something? But that's... If it's going to help shift your attention from more unneeded things to less unneeded ones... But then again, what can you say in a situation like this...?


[ ] "... anything interesting?"
[ ] "... does that idiot always act like this? I mean Renko."
[ ] "... not used to living with a girl, huh? Well, I'm not used to living with ANYONE, if that makes you feel better."
[ ] No. Just wait quietly.
>> No. 15424
[x] No. Just wait quietly.
Stubbornness ON.

>"... yeah, get back to work, Renko."
I assume that was cathartic?
>> No. 15425
[X] "... does that idiot always act like this? I mean Renko."

Comrades in Renji's stupidity games. I can't help but imagine this is somewhat like how Mokou and Keine would have gotten along at first (minus Marry's role).
>> No. 15426
{X} "... does that idiot always act like this? I mean Renko."
:>
>> No. 15427
[x] "... anything interesting?"
Your brains. I shall pick at them. For plot hooks.
>> No. 15428
[ ] "... does that idiot always act like this? I mean Renko."
[ ] "... not used to living with a girl, huh? Well, I'm not used to living with ANYONE, if that makes you feel better."

GATTAI DA!
>> No. 15429
>>15424
english is not my first language, what do you mean by

>I assume that was cathartic?


also..
[ ] No. Just wait quietly.
>> No. 15430
[X] "... does that idiot always act like this? I mean Renko."
>> No. 15431
[X] "... does that idiot always act like this? I mean Renko."
>> No. 15432
[X] "... does that fruitcake always act like this? I mean Renko."
>> No. 15433
[X] "... does that idiot always act like this? I mean Renko."
>> No. 15434
File 121603797569.jpg - (42.11KB , 350x302 , PO-FRUITCAKE.jpg ) [iqdb]
15434
>>15432
>> No. 15435
>>15434
Updates where.
>> No. 15436
[ ] "... does that idiot always act like this? I mean Renko."
[ ] "... not used to living with a girl, huh? Well, I'm not used to living with ANYONE, if that makes you feel better."
>> No. 15437
>>15435

When I finish dining games and getting rid of stupid reflexes when playing Q1.
>> No. 15439
[] "... does that idiot always act like this? I mean Renko."
[] "... not used to living with a girl, huh? Well, I'm not used to living with ANYONE, if that makes you feel better."

Good choice~
>> No. 15440
[X] "... does that idiot always act like this? I mean Renko."

Topic? There are topics all around. Just reach out and grasp one, then dress it in appropriate words. It's so easy, but... Bleh, it's awkward. The more sane part of your mind urges you to shift your attention elsewhere, away from those images, but the stubborn girl inside doesn't want to let go. What can you talk about? Weather? No, that's lame. News? No. Their conversation from yesterday? Won't do. They probably won't get angry at the fact you've been eavesdropping, since they weren't exactly discreet about it either... But still, it would seem kind of rude.
Then what? Oh wait, there's one thing...
"... hey." you speak up with hesitation. It's harder than expected. To just strike up a conversation like this... Especially because he's not even looking at you...
"Hm?" he says, still immersed in the articles. Normally you'd appreciate such a lack of interest in your person, but now it's kinda distressing. "What is it?"
Uh. At least he asked specifically for once. None of that 'can I do this, can I do that' bullshit Renji just emanates with.
That's right. Renji.
"... does that idiot always act like this?" you pause for a moment. "I mean Renko."
Oho. This time he looks up, with confusion painted all over his face.
"... Ren... ko?" frown stretches his brows. Well, at least that. "Why-- I mean, Renji--"
"Not Renji." you interrupt. Oh damn it. Might as well take it to the end. This distraction will do nicely, and it's nothing important so it won't bring back topics you'd avoid until after the breakfast. "Renko. That goddamn idiot." you snort "Did you hear him in the morning?"
A slight nod.
"Yes..."
Hm, it may be just an illusion, but he looks a little bit embarassed. About his friend's behaviour? Wouldn't be weird.
"Seriously, like a goddamn girl. Is he always like that?"
Marry puts down his newspaper, folding it nicely beforehand. Then fixes his glasses. Ah, that stress-reducing technique again, huh?
"No, not particularly... I mean... Uh, he does have... feminine traits, like zeal towards more..." he struggles with the words "Towards chores usually taken on by women... Uh, is it alright for me to talk about it?"
Bespectacled gaze, rather unsurely-looking, locks onto your face. Without changing your expression, you nod lightly. It's not like you care after all, right?
"Alright." he continues "To be brief, he likes womanly stuff. Cooking, sewing, shopping, et caetera."
"... isn't that normal for a guy living alone to do such things himself?"
"Yes." Marry nods "But from the people I know, no one's really enjoying that stuff. While Ren really, and I mean REALLY likes doing it."
You avert your gaze. So it's like that. A womanly man, only capable of being masculine in dire situations. Or was that an act too? That stuborness about your case too... Wait, is it because of his womanly side, or rather the manly one? This is confusing.
"... so, that outfit and tone... does he..."
"Ahaha, no, no." Marry laughs nervously while waving his hand in dismissal "He's still a guy, despite liking all that stuff. I think he's doing it to outface you."
"... oh."
That's all you can say. So, basically, all that ordeal was to tick you off? But, on the other hand, you sensed no artificial happiness back then...
Oh, so it's a double kill then. He's trying to intimidate you WHILE enjoying himself. How fucking clever, Renji, you pathetic fruitcake.
"Here it goes~! Make space~!"
Speaking of the devil. Still wearing that ridiculous apron, he enters the room, carrying a huge tray, literally flooded with various foods. Your stomach responds to that tease with loud growling. Fortunately not loud enough for those two to hear it.

Both of them start distributing the foods on the painfully too small table. Soon the plates are piling up, burrying some of the goods underneath another ones. Uh, wouldn't it be easier to just fill the table, then place the tray somewhere near? What the hell's up with the tremendous amount of food anyway?
"Uh, Ren?" Marry speaks up while trying to find a place for a bowl of peculiarly looking salad. "Why did you prepare so much anyway?"
Oh, that's helpful. Now you don't have to ask foolishly sounding questions. You'd thank Marry, if you weren't slumping in your chair, mesmerized by all the smells. Cheese, butter, sausages, various salads, mayonaise, ham, cucumbers cut in slices, lettuce, and... Uh, eggs. In various forms.
"Hm? What do you mean?" Renji seems oblivious to the hilarity of this situation.
"Ren, that's... Isn't that a week's worth of breakfasts for you? What's the point?"
"What are you talking about!" Renji suddenly straightens up, almost knocking over a pitcher full of tea. Only your reflexes save it from inevitable destruction. The culprit doesn't even look down. Didn't he notice? "We're having a guest over! It's only natural I'd prepare a generous meal! We have to be GRACIOUS hosts!"
"O-Oi... I'm a guest too, you know..."
"Nonsense!" Renji shuns off Marry's troubled face with a smile "You're almost living here, aren't you? When was the last time you've spent a night at your place?"
Marry flinches a bit.
"... you've got a point there."
"See? Now, let's just put the rest on the desk, we can reach for them on leisure, and Fuku doesn't like eggs. Right, Fuku?"
He directs his happy stare at you.
"... don't call me that."
"I won't~. Fuku~."
"... just shut up already..."


...


"Ahh, that was filling!"
Renji leans back on the sofa, moaning in a pleased fashion. Well, as much as you don't share his cheerful enthusiasm, you have to agree. Such a nice meal, you haven't had one since ages. All the food, damn, even the freaking eggs, was so delicious it was almost frightening, that a guy like him would be able to cook this good. Of course, you don't mutter out even a single compliment. No, that'd be beside the point. Because, the only thing that you want to do now that you're full...

[ ] ... is to relax a little. A rest every now and again won't hurt. Other things can wait.
[ ] ... is to sort the damn mess out. Time to clear it up, Renji!
[ ] ... is to ask about... (write-in)
>> No. 15443
{X} ... is to sort the damn mess out. Time to clear it up, Renko!
:>
>> No. 15449
[ ] ... is to relax a little. A rest every now and again won't hurt. Other things can wait.

Take it easy!
>> No. 15450
[X] ... is to ask about the relationship between Renji and Marry. They're gay, right?
>> No. 15451
[X] ... is to ask about th-WHERE IS SARAH CONNOR?
>> No. 15452
[x] ... is to sort the damn mess out. Time to clear it up, Renko!
>> No. 15453
[x] ... is to ask about the relationship between Renji and Marry. They're gay, right?

Yes. YES.
>> No. 15454
[X] ... is to ask about the relationship between Renji and Marry. They're gay, right?

Fruitcake.
>> No. 15455
[x] ... is to ask about the relationship between Renji and Marry. They're gay, right?

Please say yes. Please say yes. It'd be a relief at this point.
>> No. 15459
[x] ... is to sort the damn mess out. Time to clear it up, Renko!
>> No. 15460
[X] ... is to ask about the relationship between Renji and Marry. They're gay, right?
>> No. 15461
[x] ... is to ask about the relationship between Renji and Marry. They're gay, right
>> No. 15465
[+] ... is to ask about the relationship between Renji and Marry. They're gay, right?
Haha oh wow.
>> No. 15467
File 12160649944.jpg - (127.65KB , 849x2118 , CoMNcensored.jpg ) [iqdb]
15467
Out of boredom, I started dicking around with flowcharting software, and well, I decided to make a full flowchart of events in CoMN Prologue. Here's the effect. The blurred out parts are scenes you've missedhaven't reached yet.


==============
[X] ... is to ask about the relationship between Renji and Marry. They're gay, right?

Though both of them remain fairly silent, just enjoying the satiety (as do you), there are still questions unanswered. The one about letting you go already has been answered, not by your captor, but rather the weather and his mood, but many others remain.
Wait, did you just admit defeat?
Well, fuck this. Running with full stomach is never a healthy experience. One ought to get a rest after eating so much. It'd be another thing if you ate your 'normal' amount of food, instead of those mountains of calories.
At least it's nice, to finally remember how does having full stomach feel. Ahh...

Back to the point, though. Risking constant danger by being here with them made you somehow curious about one thing. It might be rude, to wonder about such things, not mentioning ASKING about them, but... Hell, does it really matter? Even if they will get angry at you, you don't really care, right? What's the point in hesitating then?
... but still, it's kinda...
Oh hell.
"You two--" you flinch a bit, suprised by your own voice's volume. Ack, too loud, too sudden! The two of them look at you in suprise - Renji stops playing with a spoon, and Marry lifts his eyes off the newspaper.
The former then takes a look at his equally startled friend, then shifts his attention back at you.
"She spoke." he states, as-a-matter-of-factly "Did you hear that? She spoke. On her own!"
Alright, now that's going overboard. You spoke, so what? What's the point of getting so worked up?
Uh, can you stop looking around so frantically now?
"... you'd rather have me stay quiet?"
He suddenly freezes in place.
"What? No! Nononono! It's good! Yeah, it's good!" great. Now it's even worse. Stop acting like a goddamn girl, you! "So talk! Talk!"
His encouragements only make your resolve burn out. Seriously, you were curious, but...

No, this is wrong. You're too soft, Fuku! What, does having full stomach make you all wimpy? Come on, gather your guts! Besides, what do you have to lose? If they throw you out, so be it! It's all going to be just useful for your return to your normal lifestyle!
"Are you two... I mean, you and him," you use your fingers, inducing another wave of nods from Renji. Marry remains still, looking at you from behind those glasses. "Are you two gay?"

A long moment of silence. Interrupted by nothing except occasional sounds from outside and rain's humming.
"... haha..." Renji's muffled chuckle. As if it was a trigger, Marry's hand flies at his forehead with tremendous speed, resulting in a loud slap. It echoes off the room's walls, now accompanied by Renji's laughs, constantly growing in volume. Ugh. "Ahahahaha! She too! Did you hear it, Marry? She too thinks--- Ahahahaha!"
Marry just covers his face while Renji tries to chuckle his lungs out. Is it that funny? Well, it sure makes you feel extremely uneasy. About the answer as well.
"... so?" you can take it no longer. "Are you?"
"We get that a lot." the bespectacled guy speaks up, trying to find appropriate gaps in Renji's laughs to squeeze in his lines "You're not the first... To ask... About... Goddamnit, Ren! Shut up already!"
He sends a glare towards his still giggling friend. You can only contain the uneasiness and await the answer.
"S-haha-sorry... It's just... Heh, she doesn't even know us, and--"
"Whatever. Ehhh..." Marry lets out a sigh "As I said, we get that a lot. Apparently if two guys are close friends, spend a lot of time together and stay at each others' places, it makes them gay. If that's the case, yes, we are gay. But if you mean in a sexual way..." he pauses for a moment "Well--"
"Stop right here." Renji cuts in with a smile "If she's really so curious about it, let her find out herself." he then turns to you, wearing the same mischievous smirk "So, do you want to find out?"
Ugh. You theatrically slide your chair farther from where Renji is sitting. He answers by laughing once more.
Taking a glance at Marry, you notice him shrugging and returning to the newspaper.
No definite answer. Either they're trying to hide it, or Marry was embarassed, and Renji used the occasion to say something ridiculous at the cost of a truthful response. Well shit. It's not really that important.


...


Around half an hour later, the three of you are watching some kind of action movie on the TV. Renji was the first one to reach for the remote and turn it on, making Marry a bit irritated about the noise, not letting him read in peace. But even though, he soon joined you two.
When a commercial break starts, you find yourself sighing with resignation. As long as the movie was going on, it at least kept your mind occupied. But now... The unwanted thoughts return.
A bit terrified, you notice that you're actually enjoying the atmosphere. Eating, having a short chat, now watching TV together... This is really making you soft. Damn it.

[ ] Now, get this cleared up. Before the movie starts playing.
[ ] No, just wait in silence.
>> No. 15468
[X] Unexpectedly grab Renji's and Marry's crotch. You need to confirm if they're gay or not.
>> No. 15469
[ ] No, just wait in silence.
>> No. 15470
[x] No, just wait in silence.
>> No. 15471
>>15467

[x] Fuck this. You decided to stay for the night, that's it. Get the hell out of there and get the hell away from Renji as soon as possible.
>> No. 15472
[x] No, just wait in silence.
>> No. 15473
>[ ] Now, get this cleared up. Before the movie starts playing.
Get what cleared up? We'll just leave when the going gets good. Renji won't even have our dust to eat, because we'll be long gone.

[x] No, just wait in silence.
>> No. 15474
File 121606588541.jpg - (23.38KB , 400x300 , 1211807772185.jpg ) [iqdb]
15474
>>15468

This... This could work, but... No. Just no. There are... Other methods. So, just, please, just shut your whore mouth. Please.
>> No. 15475
[] No, just wait in silence.
>> No. 15476
[x] No, just wait in silence.
>> No. 15477
[ ] Now, get this cleared up. Before the movie starts playing.
>> No. 15480
[x] No, just wait in silence.
>> No. 15481
>>15474

I see. Well then.

[X] Get up, stand in front of the television, and peel your underwear off. If they're more interested in watching the movie than your exposed crotch, then they must be gay.
>> No. 15482
>>15481

NICE FOREST
>> No. 15483
File 121607502931.jpg - (63.67KB , 560x577 , 120641289790.jpg ) [iqdb]
15483
[X] No, just wait in silence.

Soft or not, endure is something you HAVE to do, otherwise... Well, you could always try escaping again, but it would be a little pointless now. Even the battle plan itself proves enough of a problem, given the proximity of potential obstacles (that means those two), the fact that your stuff is back in Renji's room, that you're still wearing nothing but a t-shirt and undergarments, and that the food in your stomach is still pinning you down to the chair. Your body acts against your reason, urging you to cease doing any unnecessary movements until it processes all the nutritions. Well, shit, could've thought about that earlier, instead of stuffing yourself with all those dishes... In fact, you can still feel your breath reeking with eggs. Ew.
Nevertheless, concentrating on something else than plotting would still do nicely to calm down your uproared nerves. Talking doesn't really interest you this time, seeing how the previous one turned out, so instead, you decide to simply watch the idiotic ads on the TV. Oh, a kid playing football got his shorts dirty, over which a rather young-looking woman literally despairs. How convenient. You wonder if there really are people whose biggest worry is the choice of washing powder. Really, how...
Next one kicks in before you're able to finish the thought. There are certainly lots of them, but at least they're not too long. Mm, now there's a guy waking up in his back, turning around, only to see a smiling mask with a crown, offering him a hamburger.
"... pheh."
You smirk unvoluntarily as your mind substitutes the guy's face with Marry's and 'King's' with Renji's. Yeah, with those two, this vision could become-- no, this could already BE reality. You can totally imagine the latter waking the former in such costume, offering him a freshly made hamburger. Meat. On top of meat. On top of meat. Now that's a deadly pack of fat. No wonder the guy's so fat, if he eats those things every day.
Next one. This time the main theme is a car, roaming down a mountain road. Of course, recherché platitudes about freedom and being yourself from the off-screen narrator accompany that ride, along with pompatic music. People actually fall for these kinds of things?
"Say..."
As if using the appearance of a logo on the screen as a hint, Renji speaks up, rather suddenly. A bit suprised, you give him a fleeting glance, more out of instincts than anything else, and find out that he's, in fact, speaking to you. You return your gaze back at the screen, where another presentation of leeching off people's stupidity begins, this time concentrating on a game of chess between two old men.
At least an acknowledgement would be appropriate in this kind of situation, or so you think.
"...mm."
This'll have to suffice. Not that you're really interested in what he has to say at this point.
"You're not feeling good inside, right?" Huh? 'Good inside'? What, is that some sort of elaborated... No, wait could he mean, inside, like, here? In a building? Wait, why the hell are you even thinking about it? "I mean, uh..." it seems he's noticed the unsettled meaning of his own question "You're... You look uneasy when... Argh!" oh, now he's scratching his head in irritation. Great, you're digging holes under your own feet, Renji! Keep it up! At least maybe then you'll finally shut up. "You're uneasy with being inside buildings, right?"
Huh. So he's noticed. Or? Better to make sure.
"... what are you talking about."
"Oh," while uneasiness is still present in his voice, he tries his best to hide it. Oh well. "I can feel it. You know, I have a dream, for which I learned to read people's emotions. Sort of. Haha." he lets out a troubled laugh "You were sleeping on the floor. I've... studied a bit around your kind... Ugh... I mean..."
"... no offense taken. Continue." you assure. Not really your style, but maybe it'll help him to finally spit it out.
"Uh, okay. Let's just skip this all. I've noticed some things, that's what my future job will require - to notice things people usually don't notice. Anyways, since you're not feeling well here, how about we go out?"
"... huuuuh?" you frown "Go out? Isn't it, like, raining outside? Are you saying you've changed your mind? You're going to finally let me go?"
Whoops. Maybe it was a mistake, to bring that up. His face suddenly got serious. Yours, on the other hand, clings onto it's neutrality with all the might of your self-control. Which is maximum.
"No." he answers. As expected. What a bother. "I won't throw you out while it's still raining."
"... you can't throw out someone who WANTS to be thrown out."
"Whatever. So, how about it? Want to go outside? With me, of course. I'm not letting you go yet."
"... didn't you just say you won't throw me out into the rain?"
"I've got a car." oh. Now that's unexpected. Kinda makes you wonder how old is he actually... And how come he owns a car, while living in this hamster hole of a room. "I'm sure there are some places you'd like to visit, right? I can drive you there. It's the least I can do now."
"You can always just throw me out. I won't get angry." of course you won't. As opposed to current situation where his stubborness and contradicting statements start to piss you off.
"I already refused to that. So, how about it?"
"..."
You keep silent. Indeed, there is one place you'd like to visit, to be exact, the post office. Your payment should be already avilable to receive. Other than that... No, there are no other places. Everything else you'd like to check has to be checked without any strangers. Hideouts have to be kept in secret, otherwise they're not hideouts. But if it's purely about entertainment...

Now wait a fucking moment. What did you just think?

"To put it simply," suddenly Marry speaks up. You don't grace him with a single glance. You're too busy being ticked off by your own thought processes. "He's asking you out for a date."
A loud smack. Followed by a pained, but mixed with chuckles, groan. Looking at the current situation, you discover Renji standing above Marry's bent body, trembling in spasms of uncontrollable laugher.
There's something wrong with this image. Shouldn't it be the other way around? You'd never suspect the collected puff-adder to jump out with such a joke... Now come to think of it, what did he sa--
"... what."
"That's not it!" Renji immidiately bursts with excuses "Disregard that idiot, he sucks cocks!" Well, at least he's not blushing. If he was, it'd be totally pathetic. Now it's only a bit... pathetic. "I just couldn't sit still knowing that you're feeling bad, okay?!" no need to get so worked up... "Besides, you wouldn't agree to a date, would you? This further proves my point. I don't like doing useless things."
"But most of the things you do are useless."
"You shut up!" Another painfully looking jab. Poor Marry. Or rather, you'd think of him as poor if it wasn't for total despise for his words that he said just now. What the hell is he trying to do? "So, how about it?" Renji turns back to you "No subtexts. I just want to do something for you."


[ ] "... then just let me go already."
[ ] "... I guess there is one place I'd like to visit."
[ ] "... you could at least be honest when asking a girl out on a date."
[ ] "... no."
>> No. 15484
Well, shit. I proposed a deal to the drawfags, that if they draw naked Fuku, I'd write a H-scene with her as the main focus. You know, because writing a H-scene from a girl's perspective would be an... interesting experience.
Well, too bad, none of them agreed. GD doesn't feel comfortable with drawing nudes, while Pygmalion is going through some IRL stuff. At least it gives me time to do some investigation before writing the actual thing.
Ah, before voices raise, I'd like to remark, that the possibility of H-scenes in the story itself is close to zero. Just so you know. This one would be done as a bonus scene of sorts.
>> No. 15485
[X] "So, wait, he sucks cocks? You know this how? You've watched, maybe participated?"

I'VE CAUGHT YOU NOW, RENJI.
>> No. 15486
[ ] "... you could at least be honest when asking a girl out on a date."
[ ] "But I guess there is one place I'd like to visit."
>> No. 15487
>>15484

Oh well.

[X] "... you could at least be honest when asking a girl out on a date."
>> No. 15488
>>15484
Never said I was uncomfortable with it~
I'm just no good at it.

{X} "... you could at least be honest when asking a girl out on a date."
{X} "But I guess there is one place I'd like to visit."
>> No. 15489
>>15484
>Ah, before voices raise, I'd like to remark, that the possibility of H-scenes in the story itself is close to zero. Just so you know.

That's fine. We'll just be assuming they're all queermos anyway.

[x] "Well, Renko I like to think I'm pretty good at reading people myself. So, I'm going to posit when you're nervous, you express it through that hideous laughter."
[x] "... I guess there is one place I'd like to visit."
>> No. 15490
>>15488

My mistake.
>> No. 15491
[ ] "... you could at least be honest when asking a girl out on a date."
[ ] "... no."
>> No. 15492
[ ] "... I guess there is one place I'd like to visit."
>> No. 15493
[ ] "... you could at least be honest when asking a girl out on a date."
[ ] "But I guess there is one place I'd like to visit."
>> No. 15495
[X] "So, wait, he sucks cocks? You know this how? You've watched, maybe participated?"

Yes. YES.
>> No. 15496
[ ] "... you could at least be honest when asking a girl out on a date."
[ ] "... no."
>> No. 15497
>>15484
Fuck you YAF, just fuck you, what sort of bullshit is this?
GIVE ME H SCENE WITH MALE YUKARI OR FUCKING DIE ALREADY.
>> No. 15499
[X] "... I guess there is one place I'd like to visit."
>> No. 15500
>>15497

Mildly successful. My smile disappeared, as well as the resolve to write one more update before going to sleep. I give you a 3/10, but mostly because I'm feeling tired and my resistances are way lower than when I'm on 100% power.
>> No. 15502
[X] "... I guess there is one place I'd like to visit."
>> No. 15503
[x] "... you could at least be honest when asking a girl out on a date."
[x] "But I guess there is one place I'd like to visit."
>> No. 15506
>>15500
always a pleasure.
>> No. 15508
>>15484
>that the possibility of H-scenes in the story itself is close to zero. Just so you know.

ZERO? SOUNDS LIKE 100% TO ME.

Or are you saying there really won't be a NO DADDY NO bad end?
>> No. 15524
[x] "... you could at least be honest when asking a girl out on a date."
[x] "... no."
Not interested, Renji.
>> No. 15531
YAF, give us updates. I bet you are just lurking around in IRC and doing nothing half day long.
>> No. 15533
File 121612513181.gif - (4.86KB , 248x256 , fukusigh.gif ) [iqdb]
15533
Come to think of it, Fukuzai H seems... off.
Kind of like Poe or Lovecraft staring at you.

>>15531
:>
>> No. 15538
>>15533

And the overall tone of it would just feel weird. Angry disdain sex with Fukuzai's face never leaving it's expression of "wow, this is really boring".

That's got to have be bad on the nerves.
>> No. 15539
>>15538
You could render them impotent.
>> No. 15540
>>15538

Shit, now I really want to see this.
>> No. 15541
>>15538

Not to mention that her "cries of passion" would probably be completely flat and monotone.

"Oh. Yes. Do it harder."

"I love it when you fuck me like that."

"Do it inside me."

"Hot."

The guy will feel like shit, because her completely steady voice will make it sound as though she's being sarcastic. Fucking Fuku will only leave you with shame.
>> No. 15542
>>15541

"I came."

Then she pulls out a cigarette and starts smoking it, the guy next to her cradling his head in his arms sobbing uncontrollably.
>> No. 15547
File 12161578049.jpg - (65.98KB , 573x1493 , 2.jpg ) [iqdb]
15547
>> No. 15548
>>15541
YAF
MAKE IT HAPPEN YAF
YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO
>> No. 15549
The only thing about no H-scene that really saddens me is that I rather wanted to get it on with shota-trap Wriggle.

Wriggle would be a trap because a boyish girl's gender-swap would clearly be a girlish boy.
>> No. 15550
>>15541
Already fapping, and YAF has not even written it yet.
SEEMS LIKE THIS IS ANOTHER JOB FOR DOCTOR DOUJIN.
I demand that you write this.
>> No. 15555
>>15554

Ah fuck. He's drunker than living shit.
>> No. 15556
[ ] "... you could at least be honest when asking a girl out on a date."
[ ] "But I guess there is one place I'd like to visit."

No subtexts, huh? Yeah, whatever, you couldn't care less. What really matters, is that you want to get the damn payment before it gets returned to--... No, wait. How are those delivered anyway? You've never really wondered about such things up till now, seeing that there is no need to. You just always returned to the same post office the day after delivering the package, and it was already there. In a plain envelope, with only your name and no address... And no sender data too. Well, since you don't really have an address, your employer could as well just send it to the same office he sent the package, with an instruction to give it out to whoever comes, indroducing herself with a name "Fukuzai Toorima".
Yeah, that could be it. Or not. Does it really matter?
The only thing that concerns you is the possibility of losing the payment to whatever ridiculous reason that might appear out of nowhere if you decide to wait with it till later.
Still, the whole business about Renji asking you out, it still ticks off your already strained nerves quite a bit. No, if it were for real, you'd probably end up beating up them both, then just escaping through whichever exit would allow you to. Third floor? Feh, make it the thirtieth and we'll talk!
But, stubborness aside, there is no dishonesty in Renji's eyes. Hell, you can even see a bit of that 'good will' he tries to excerise for your sake. But simply agreeing wouldn't be in your style. Besides, damaging his ego, like Marry has just tried (failing miserably) could be an... entertaining experience.
You continue staring at Renji's serious face. As if he'd known you'd take some time before answering, he waits patiently, ignoring his friend's loud wheezing. Poor Marry... except he's not.
"... well." you avert your gaze, mostly because this constant observation tired out your tolerance for idiocy, which that guy surely doesn't lack "... you could at least be honest when asking a girl out on a date. You're a poor deal, Renko."
"W-what?!"
Oh great. He stutters. Is it because of the blow his manliness has received, or just simple confusion at the unexpected nature of your response? He did say that he doesn't expect you to agree to anything resembling a date, yet you still mentioned it. Of course, it's all a joke. Of course. He, on the other hand, seems to have taken it quite seriously.
Squeezing his nose bridge with two fingers, a gesture of irritation of nervousness (which his eyes also express, but you can't quite determine which of those two is it), he sighs loudly.
"Fuku, I--"
"I told you to not call me that." you cut in with a remark, but then return to being silent immidiately.
"FukuZAI." he emphasizes the ending of your name. Now, no need for all the spite, really. "I think I told you, this is NOT a date. I don't BELIEVE you'd suggest something like that HONESTLY, to a person whose name you keep changing into a more girly sounding version. Hell, even without that, I don't think you're that kind of person who'd just..."
He continues on making up excuses. Well, this is boring. You had expected something... better than this. Marry got hit, and honestly, you'd rather receive a good punch too, than listen to all this bullshit. At least it'd create a nice pretext to return the favour and hit the fucker's face, just to vent the anger.
Well shit, bombs away, but they were the wrong kind. Or just his brain is still influenced by the fact that you're a girl.
"Whatever." you cut in. Enough is enough. "I was just trying you."
"Trying?" he blinks "As in?"
"You failed." sending him a sharp glare, you stand up "But there indeed is a place I'd like to visit. I'll be counting on you to take me there."
Faced with sudden surge of (relative) politeness, he can only nod in agreement.
"Uh... yeah, okay..."
"Then what are you waiting for? Change into something more..." you scan his outfit, again being disgusted by the apron, which he didn't even take off for the meal "Ugh..."
He looks down, then looks back at you.
"Well, says who." oh? A retaliation? "You're telling me to change, but you're no better yourself... Forest woman."
With that, he hastily leaves the room.
Wait.
What the FUCK did he just call you?
As you're about to jump up and chase the moron to give him a good beating, Marry's hoarse voice reaches your ears, kinda stopping you in tracks. Your more sane part of mind is a bit thankful for that. If you let the emotions take over... Yeah, that'd be bad. Then, you can as well grace him with your attention now that he's spoken.
"You weren't serious with that date, were you?" you can't see his face as he's laying on the sofa in a painfully looking position, on his stomach "I mean, if you weren't, then don't-- uh... He's a good guy, so... Don't give him... How should I put that... Hopes."
Is he worried? Well, unnecessarily.
"... who do you take me for."
Forcing out a halfassed response, you leave the room as well.


After changing into the clothes you'd worn yesterday, the two of you left the apartment. Renji had a few words with Marry before leaving, but you couldn't hear what they were talking about.


Ah, raining. Still raining. Damned streams of water fall down from the sky like a... No wait, that's a stupid thought. Adding similes here is unneeded. The rain is still falling, and your duo stands under a small canopy at the base of apartament block. Renji, wearing a black jacket complete with black pants (no top hat this time), sighs a resignated sigh before sliding on a hood onto his head.
"Wait here. I'm gonna get the car."
"... I can go."
"I don't want to get you wet."
"... I have your umbrella, idio--"
But he's already gone. Disappeared behind a corner. And you're left alone under this small roof, with your mouth opened, in amazement at his stupidity.

He left you here alone. Free to do whatever you want as long as he's out of sight. That means... You can...

Is he really that stupid? Or just thought you'd have given up after all this time? Or maybe, as implausible as it may sound, he's just testing you?

Whichever of these is true, now that he's gone, you'll...

[ ] Run away. Now.
[ ] Start singing.
[ ] Go after him with the damn umbrella.
[ ] Just wait here.
[ ] Use the intercom and ask Marry to let you back in.

===============

i said i wouldnt update wbut my slapotp coaught a signal of an unsecured wifi netwrok here where im stayin (dont ask wehere thoug, less just say im gettin more insight to Fukus life prior to rthe even ts of COMN), so i thought wshy not the batterys still at 89%

>>15550

NOT BEFROE I GET NAKED FUKU

GET BCK TO WORK DRAWFEGS
>> No. 15557
[x] Run away. Now.
>> No. 15558
fuck this shit is wslow (56kbit) makx) and i forgott nort to usee notepad

sorry guize (like if somone is bwroswin /shrine/ nopw ahha ;_;), tis is the obnly update for tihight, I gotta prepreare the sleeping bags and trrripwires
bawterrry is 40% ot so I mught jusmp in tomorrow mornfin and I better se some replys, ARIGHT?!
>> No. 15559
[X] Just wait here.

I-it's n-n-not like I w-want to go with you, idiot!
>> No. 15560
[ ] Just wait here.
>> No. 15561
{X} Just wait here.
He's just gonna find us again anyways.

>>15558
.....
>> No. 15564
[µ] Start singing.

I know this won't win, but I still want to confuse the shit out of Renji.
>> No. 15565
[x] Start singing.

Like a bird trapped in a cage.
>> No. 15566
[ ] Start singing.
>> No. 15567
File 121616711958.jpg - (126.48KB , 750x480 , snapshot20080716010801.jpg ) [iqdb]
15567
[ ] Start singing.

Singin' in the rain~
>> No. 15568
[x] Start singing.
>> No. 15569
[X] Start singing.
>> No. 15570
Well.. that was unexpected..
>> No. 15571
>>15564 here.

ಠ_ಠ
>> No. 15572
[ ] Start singing.

Bonus points if we're accompanied by a choreographed troupe of random pedestrians, YAF.
>> No. 15573
[ ] Start singing.
>> No. 15577
[ ] Start singing.
Frank Sinatra - Fly Me To The Moon.
>> No. 15580
[x] Start singing and puddle jumping.

Put that umbrella to good use.
>> No. 15583
[+] Just wait here.
Because I'd bet her voice sounds like trying to dry-start a rusty chainsaw.
>> No. 15584
[X] Start singing.

>>Because I'd bet her voice sounds like trying to dry-start a rusty chainsaw.
>> No. 15585
>>15583
I laughed my ass off when I read that.

>>15549
Fapping so hard at the thought of this.
>> No. 15586
[X] Start singing.
>> No. 15587
[ ] Run away. Now.
>> No. 15588
I would think that unless she remembers songs from before the Traumatic Mystery Event, all she'll really know of, song-wise, are advertising jingles from commercials.

Those things NEVER fully fade away from memory.
>> No. 15589
[x] Run away. Now.

Oh, and at the same time she can [x] Start singing.
>> No. 15590
[ ] Start singing.
>> No. 15591
[x] Start singing.
SINGING IN THE RAIN
>> No. 15592
[X] Start singing.
>> No. 15593
[x] Start singing.
>> No. 15595
>>15467 pic
>Too moe for you

...Impossible..
>> No. 15596
YAF you drunken Nigger, where is the update?
>> No. 15597
>>15596

Writing right now. My back still hurts, I can't quite concentrate, but I'm progressing.
>> No. 15598
File 121622700763.jpg - (362.98KB , 855x2118 , CoMNcensored.jpg ) [iqdb]
15598
[x] Start singing.

Run? As much as you'd like to, the prospect of making your venture all the way to the post office and nearest safe (that means, not flooded) hideout... No, it definitely wouldn't be a nice thing. Besides, wouldn't it be pretty much useless? Renji's as stubborn as a mule, he said so himself that he'll be searching for you if you ever decide to run away without... Uh, what does he want again? All this mess is just an effect of his overreacting to some ridiculous paternal instincts he claims are raging on in his head. What a fucking ordeal. Is that all? Doesn't he have, uh, any hidden motives? He's a man, one in a prime of life at that. It wouldn't be suprising if he had--
Lost in thought, you make a swing with the umbrella, and open it.

Just in time to shield your upper body from a wave of cold water.

Some idiot decided that speeding so close to a sidewalk would be a nice idea, it seems. Before you can even get a grasp of the situation, he's already taken a swerve and disappeared behind the nearest building.
".... fuck."
Even though you've opened the umbrella in time, your pants and shoes are pretty much soaked now. Great. And you haven't even taken a step outside the space protected from the rain. What the hell is this bullshit? What a fuck was that idiot thinking?! Fucking morons, driving as they please, not caring about innocent passerbys, minding their own business while they...

Good, now you're pissed. Just after you got over one irritating dilemma, this happens. Poor ones always have the wind blowing in their faces, huh?
"... feh."
You snort. This is just too much. Alright, calm down. Calm the fuck down. This is nothing. You'd get them wet anyways, there's no point in getting so worked up. No, perhaps it's not because of the idiot in the car's fault. This whole situation is just getting on your nerves. It WAS nice to spend a night without worrying about being found by inappropriate people, wild animals, rain, et caetera. It was nice to have a filling breakfast for once as well. But as much as you enjoyed that all, this all is just...

Bringing back all the unwanted memories.

That's why it has to end, and soon. Besides, that moron Renji is REALLY irritating. Infuriating, even.
But now, it would be best just let it slip. Forget about this. Forget about it.
"... I pile soil onto your corpse..." Your lips start singing almost unvoluntarily. Yeah, that's a good method of clearing your mind, but on the other hand... Your own voice makes you somehow embarassed. Why singing, anyway? "Even if that was forbidden..."
The memories of that song are hazy, but, somehow, after singing out one line, the next appears in your mind. Guess one can't really forget a song he used to like... Rain's humming makes a nice background for your hoarse voice, perhaps deadening it from stranger ears, whoever may be listening to it now. In a way, you're happy, for getting an occasion like this, and the impulse, to sing this song again... After such a long time... "In the bliss of your innocent gaze... There was an incompletely hidden temptation... Why do sins exist...? Why do punishments exi...--- huh."

Your song gets suddenly interrupted by a loud roaring, clearly of a car's engine's. It's getting closer. Here's hoping that the idiot finally found his car and is going this wa--
"Holy fuck."
Words of suprise, not necessarily appropriate for the situation, escape your mouth. The sight is ridiculous enough for you to open your lips in astonishment. From behind a corner of this apartment building, a large car emerges, splashing water around. What the hell is that? A jeep?
When it comes near, you see Renji's face in the window. So it IS his, huh? Well, you're certainly NOT going to ask how he's come into possesion of this thing. Hell, you don't even want to know.
Stopping abruptly the camouflage-painted car, he jumps out and runs up to you, making his hood fall of his head. Take heed, moron. There's no need to hurry.
Halting at your side, he takes a deep breath before straightening up.
"Hummer H2." he exclaims with a beaming face. What, is that a model name? Possibly. "Beautiful, isn't she?"
You take a short glance at the car. Yeah, it indeed is impressive, but...
"... if you wanted to show off, you have chosen a bad person. Besides, it lacks a machine gun on the roof." you remark, forcing a disappointed tone.
"Ah, that..." Renji's smile disappears "They're forbidden here. Too bad. To be honest, I wanted to mount a replica there, but even then I had problems with cops. Something about 'permissible elements of a civilian vehicle' or something. I still have it in the trunk, maybe some day-- Oh." he shuts up, noticing your bored expression. Okay, rambling is one thing but rambling on ridiculous whims is another.
"... can we just go already?"
"Ah! Oh, yes! Of course!"
As if regaining senses, he frantically looks around, before snatching the umbrella from your hands. Deciding not to delay things further, you obediently walk beside him, towards the car. At least your hands are free, so you can hide them in your pockets without revealing your head to the cold rain.

Finally inside, you take a closer look at the suprisingly ordinarly-looking interior. Hell, seems that it's a 'military' car only on the outside. Everything else is pretty much just 'civilian' equipment.
"Well," Renji says, firing up the engine. "Where do you want to go, then?"
"... post office."
Yeah, business is business. No matter how much he wants to hinder with your lifestyle, he can't deny you your pay.
"Post office, huh...? Alright...." he casts a glance at you "Fuku."
"... I told you to not call me that."
"Your pants are wet, right?" oh. So he noticed. It's kind of disturbing how he sees all the little details of your clothing or state. Like if he was observing you, all the damn time... Ugh. "There are some bags in the back, you can change if you want."
"... why do you drive around with bags of clothes?"
He smiles.
"Oh, me and Marry often make trips to... open air places. It would be inconvenient to pack everything every time, so we have a set of all the things needed always prepared. Is that explanation satisfying enough?"
"..."

[ ] Change.
[ ] Don't change, those are going to get wet later anyway.

SECOND CHOICE

[ ] "... trips to open air, huh? Where to, specifically?"
[ ] Don't talk
[ ] "... so what are your plans for today anyway? Are you planning to drag me around with you all the time?"
[ ] "... radio. Turn it on."

=====

Also, I made a final version of the flowchart. According to the damn thing, you've just set yourself for a series of potentially interesting events. As long as you don't screw up and get a depressing BAD END.
>> No. 15600
[X] Just take your pants off until you get to the post office. They're too uncomfortable to wear, but there's no reason to potentially ruin another pair of pants today.
[X] "... trips to open air, huh? Where to, specifically?"

Mmm. No-pants Fuku.
>> No. 15601
>>15600
>Mmm. No-pants Fuku.

Enjoy your hairy legs.
>> No. 15602
[x] Change.

They're there for a reason.

[x] "... radio. Turn it on."

The less time spent talking with Renji, the better.
>> No. 15603
[x] Just take your pants off until you get to the post office. They're too uncomfortable to wear, but there's no reason to potentially ruin another pair of pants today.
[x] "...that explanation really isn't helping you sound more straight."
>> No. 15604
[ ] Change.
[ ] "... radio. Turn it on."

lol body hair
>> No. 15605
{X} Change.
{X} "... radio. Turn it on."
>> No. 15606
[ ] Change.
[ ] "... radio. Turn it on."
>> No. 15607
[x] Change.
[X] "... radio. Turn it on."
>> No. 15608
[X] Just take your pants off until you get to the post office. They're too uncomfortable to wear, but there's no reason to potentially ruin another pair of pants today.
[X] "... trips to open air, huh? Where to, specifically?"

If Renji doesn't like our hairy legs, then he can just go ahead and shave them himself.
>> No. 15609
[x] Don't change, those are going to get wet later anyway.
[x] Don't talk

>>15601
>Enjoy your hairy legs.
What! Doesn't Fukuzai have the hairless legs gene? Blasphemy!
>> No. 15610
[x] Change.
[X] "... radio. Turn it on."
>> No. 15612
[x] Change.
[x] "... trips to Open Air, huh? You mean that gay bar on 8th?"
>> No. 15613
we should just take off the pants, and when we get to the post office, run out crying.
>> No. 15614
[X] Change.
[X] "... radio. Turn it on."

Change? Well, shit. Even if you do, they're going to get wet anyway, but... It's kind of uncomfortable, sitting in this otherwise warm car with wet damn pants. Huh. Might as well change then. Besides, he wouldn't shut up if you didn't, right? It's only better then.
"... alright."
You lift yourself up from the seat (now come to think of it, you didn't fasten the belt, but neither did Renji... What a careless moron.) and look backwards. Indeed, there are two holdalls there, apparently full of whatever may be inside. A bit clumsily, but you jump between the two front seats and onto the back one, carefully choosing a moment, so that Renji wouldn't be taking a swerve while you're in the middle of said action. No use causing accidents now. Maybe later.
Finally landing beside one of the bags, you quickly grab the zipper and whip it open.
"..."
This is not what you expected. Of course, tent pegs were kind of obvious, since there's also a folded tent here, but... Military uniforms? What, to fit the car? Or was it the other way around? Hell, if those two go around wearing military clothing, driving this pseudo-military car, the people... Oh, so maybe it's that? Compensating for something else by looking scary? Well, they're lucky that they haven't been caught by police for causing mischief with such getup. Or have they?
Whatever. It's their business. Looking for normal clothes proved to be fruitless, so instead, you decided to change into those... Battledresses. Is that how they're called?
Laying down on the back seat, you raise your legs and start wrestling with the button. Ugh, what the hell, it doesn't want to...
"If they're too big you can--" Renji speaks up almost the same moment the damn thing goes off. The force makes your pants almost fly up, sliding off your legs. "HO-LY JESUS!"
As if startled by something, he kicks the breaks, making the car abruptly stop. Of course, affected by the momentum, your body decided to roll forward and fall onto the floor.
It hurts. The fact that you can't get up, having your feet entangled in pants doesn't help one bit.
Renji's face suddenly appears from behind the driver's seat and looks at you with anger, like if he had some kind of grudge against you.
"... what the hell are you--" you try to complain, but quickly get cut off.
"WOMAN!" he shouts "Now I've lost it! I tried to be polite earlier, but this is too much! Haven't you heard of shavers?!"
What? What is he rambling on this time? Shavers? The hell?
More importantly.
"... you were looking."
"DOES IT MATTER!" he screams, rather than asking. Hey, where did he stop the car anyway? Police knocking on the window is not something you'd like to see now... "I had to gape at your hairy legs throughout the whole morning, but now, this--- I can't---!" Oh, great. He can't even find the words to express his feelings. "Arrrgghhh!" he scratches his head frantically with both hands "Suddenly, flashing me this godforgotten forest, this it--! Do you want me to die of a hear attack?!"
"... you didn't have to look."
Remarking in a rather annoyed tone, you go back to trying to get the pants off your legs. Damn things can't just... Oh fuck yes, you're finally free. And able to sit up as well.
Renji continues to stare at your legs with... What is that? Disgust? He seems distasted, that's for sure.
Well, it doesn't matter one way or the other. What counts is finding a pair of pants with a belt, so they wouldn't fall off.
"Damn you." Renji whispers. Then he touches his nose again, just like he did when 'asking you out'. Nervous, aren't we, Renji? "You know what, my friend works at a beauty parlour, so as soon as we're done with your business, I'm taking you there. Shit."
He returns to his position while still muttering curses. What the hell is his problem? More importantly, what did he say?
Beauty... Parlour?
"..."
OH NO, HE WON'T.

But as you were about to voice your disagreement, he suddenly started driving again. Somehow more... aggresively than earlier. Is he distressed by the fuck that you haven't shaved your legs in... Hm, how long was it again?
Well, anyways, it's not like he HAS to look at them, now. Well, fuck this. You're going to resolve the problem later. Now, those pants... And a blouse as well, if you're going to wear one part of the uniform, why not just wear two.
"Seriously, you--"
"... radio. Turn it on."
You interrupt his sudden line while fighting with the buttons again. What a goddamn idiot makes things like these? What an ordeal...
"Ra-... Ah, radio. Uh..."
A bit reluctantly, but he still turns on the small radio near the panel.
"... will resume later. In other news, the national football team..." You listen to the audition, which appears to be a newscast with one ear while wrestling with the stubborn clothes. "... another victim of the strange disease... today morning... second... prices... oil... politics..."
Noting nothing of great importance, you shut your mind to outer noises, concentrating on somehow putting on the damn pants while laying down. Turns out it was rather useless to listen to the radio, but at least it prevents the idiot from speaking.

A few minutes later, he parks the car as near to the post office as possible. Then shuts down the engine. You're already, fortunately, finished with the clothes and now up and ready to leave, and into the rain.
Renji grabs the umbrella, and as he's about to open the door.
"... wait."
You stop him.
"Hm? What is it?"


[ ] "You stay here. I'll go alone."
[ ] "Nothing. Let's go."
[ ] "Give that to me."
>> No. 15615
[ ] "You stay here. I'll go alone."
>> No. 15617
[x] "You stay here. I'll go alone."
[x] "Give that to me."
It's dangerous to go alone. Give that to me.

Also, I am full of glee at Renji's suffering. Will have to remember to walk around with hairy legs showing, just to spite him.
>> No. 15618
[x] "You stay here. I'll go alone."
[x] "Give that to me."
>> No. 15619
[x] "You stay here. I'll go alone."
[x] "Give that to me."
>> No. 15620
[x] "You stay here. I'll go alone."
[x] "Give that to me."
>> No. 15621
[x] "You stay here. I'll go alone."
[x] "Give that to me."
>> No. 15622
[x] "You stay here. I'll go alone."
[x] "Give that to me."

Renji LOVES Fuku's forest~
>> No. 15623
[x] "You stay here. I'll go alone."
[x] "Give that to me."
>> No. 15624
>Renji LOVES Fuku's forest~

CoMN is the new Forest Normal.
Better search our legs for Wriggle.
>> No. 15625
[x] "You stay here. I'll go alone."
[x] "Try to look inconspicuous. Pretend you're smoking a cigarette or something."

I'm gonna pay you back for that leg comment, you pontificating nancy.
>> No. 15626
[x] "You stay here. I'll go alone."
[x] "Give that to me."

"You stay here."
He flinches at that statement.
"What?"
"What I said." you repeat, forcing on a calm tone. Well, you have expected some resistance, so it's not really that ticking off. "You're staying here. I'll go alone. I don't want any... Misunderstandings, if you know what I mean. I'm still a homeless delivery girl. I don't want to... lose my job because of someone like you."
He blinks once before answering.
"I don't see why would someone--"
"You don't see many things," you interrupt "That you should see, and see many that you shouldn't. That's your problem. Just stay here and look inconspicuous. Pretend you're smoking a cigarette or whatever."
Ignoring his rather displeased face, you open the door. Gusts of cold wind remind you of the situation outside.
Right, you forgot one thing that could come in handy here.
"Give that to me."
He doesn't even resist when you pull the umbrella from his hands and get out of the car.
"Hey, you're not doing this to run away, are yo--"
Not waiting for him to finish, you slam the door close and open the umbrella. Then, in relatively slow pace, march towards the office.

It's warm inside. To be honest, it's far too warm for your current garments. Compared to the outside, it's almost suffocating. Who the hell tuned up the heating all the way to the maximum power? People can actually work in this temperature? That's some serious resistance to extreme conditions they have there. Or they're just simply pampered city people. Only the fact that there's an unpleasant suprise in form of a cold breeze waiting for them outside makes you feel kinda better. Damn filth. Spoiled bastards.
You approach the nearest free window with a scowl. The clerk behind the glass barrier is not the same you've encountered yesterday. That's good. You'd rather avoid untimely recognition, and people growing of your ought-to-be-insignificant person. After all, it can only make your job harder if people start to recognize you... And it would make you feel bad too.
"Yes...? Can I help you?"
Oh. The clerk hesitantly mutters out that question, seeing that you just stand there, glaring at her with anger. Partially, it's your fault, for letting your thought run loose, but showing that would only stain your posture now.
"... Fukuzai Toorima."
The clerk looks confused. Damn woman. Is she new to this, or what?
"Excuse me?"
"Fukuzai Toorima." you tap your fingers on the counter nervously "I'm asking if there's anything for Fukuzai Toorima."
"O-oh..." now she's rather relieved "Let me check, excuse me."
She stands up and quickly disappears behind a door. Well, now it's going to be just like usual. She's going to bring an envelope, notice that there's no address, ask you for documents, and you're going to give her that little story about how your parents are dead (which isn't really a lie...), and then prove that you are Fukuzai by knowing the envelope's contents. Which are: money, and a piece of paper with a number '70 85 75 85 '. That usually does the thing. If she's going to press the matter further... Well, there are always other methods... But to that, you're going to see later. Worrying prematurely isn't going to help now. Especially since it only strains your nerves more.
Oh, there she is. Now, let her write down the number of the delivery and--
"I'm sorry. There's nothing."
Her words are suprising enough to make you freeze in place.
"... what?"
"As I said, there's nothing for miss Fukuzai."
... nothing? No, wait, you DID deliver the package yesterday, right? And the call, it's been done as well... Looking at the wall clock, it's already past noon, so it should already be here...
"... are you sure?"
"Yes, I'm pretty sure there is nothing. I'm sorry, you can always check in later, if you're waiting for a package or a letter. The office is opened till..."
She continues on making excuses that don't even make sense. It has never happened before. That the payment wouldn't be there when you came to claim it. Is... is that true? Maybe she just missed it or... No, she's not lying. Bah, why would she be lying? She seems competent enough as well. So it just... Haven't arrived here... yet?
"Um, excuse me? If you don't need anything else, could you please let the other customers use the counter?"
She suddenly pulls you back to reality. Uh, now that you look at it, there is a line of people behind you already. How annoying...

[ ] "... of course, of course... If someone comes asking about Fuku, tell that person I've already been here and am waiting for the envelope."
[ ] "...", then just walk away
[ ] "... could you please check again? I'm SURE it's there somewhere. It has to be."
>> No. 15627
[x] "... of course, of course... If someone comes asking about Fuku, tell that person I've already been here and am waiting for the envelope."

... And that I need to get bailed out of whatever I just got myself into.
>> No. 15629
[ ] "... of course, of course... If someone comes asking about Fuku, tell that person I've already been here and am waiting for the envelope."
>> No. 15632
[X] "... of course, of course... If someone comes asking about Fuku, tell that person I've already been here and am waiting for the envelope."
>> No. 15634
[X] "... of course, of course... If someone comes asking about Fuku, tell that person I've already been here and am waiting for the envelope."

RENJI STOLE OUR MONEY, WE WILL SNEAK UP ON HIM WHEN HE SLEEPS AND FOOTLOCK HIM INTO FUKUS FOREST.
>> No. 15638
[x] "... of course, of course... If someone comes asking about Fuku, tell that person I've already been here and am waiting for the envelope."
[x] Call your contact with your cell phone.

If this is Renji's fault, I'm gonna break his nose.
>> No. 15639
[ ] "... could you please check again? I'm SURE it's there somewhere. It has to be."
WARNING LIGHTS FLASHING.
I REALLY don't think that telling this woman something like your votes is a good idea.

Anyway, out of curiosity, who else figured out the significance of the numbers?
>> No. 15640
Surprise twist: Renji is secretly our employer.
>> No. 15643
[x] "... of course, of course... If someone comes asking about Fuku, tell that person I've already been here and am waiting for the envelope."
[x] Break Renji's nose.
>> No. 15645
>>15640

FFFFFFFFF

[x] Ask Renko for his cell phone number
>> No. 15646
>>15639
Seconded.
[+] "... could you please check again? I'm SURE it's there somewhere. It has to be."

And unless those are Fuku's measurements, I didn't get it.
>> No. 15647
[ ] "... could you please check again? I'm SURE it's there somewhere. It has to be."
>> No. 15648
[x] "... could you please check again? I'm SURE it's there somewhere. It has to be."
>> No. 15649
[ ] "... could you please check again? I'm SURE it's there somewhere. It has to be."
>> No. 15650
[x] "... could you please check again? I'm SURE it's there somewhere. It has to be."
>> No. 15651
[z] "... could you please check again? I'm SURE it's there somewhere. It has to be."

Persistence gaems.
>> No. 15659
>>15639
Not me.

Also:

The news, from >>15227
>Natural disaster somewhere in the far east. Thousands of victims died in the initial consequence, and others are still dying because of the aftereffects. Prices of fuel are still rising. Some hollywood filmstar decided to buy an ox farm and settle down with her family. Someone died in a hospital in a result of some unfortunate accident. Someone went missing. Someone decided to burn his coutry's flag in public and got severy punished. Another guy claims he invented a time-machine.

The radio in >>15614
>"... another victim of the strange disease... today morning... second... prices... oil... politics..."

Something is going on.
>> No. 15661
[ ] "... could you please check again? I'm SURE it's there somewhere. It has to be."
>> No. 15663
[x] "... of course, of course... If someone comes asking about Fuku, tell that person I've already been here and am waiting for the envelope."
Gleb.
>> No. 15668
Ugh. I can't fap to her with the thought of legs as hairy as mine.

[z] call your contact
[e] ask Renko for his razor
>> No. 15669
>>15668
Ugly or not, they're more practical, for her: sleeping under bridges and outdoors and wherever, she needs all the insulation she can get.
>> No. 15670
File 121631478720.jpg - (80.95KB , 550x435 , 121511569952.jpg ) [iqdb]
15670
>>15668
>> No. 15671
[ ] "... could you please check again? I'm SURE it's there somewhere. It has to be."

then
[X]"..." Walk away
>> No. 15672
>>15467

Hm, seems, CoMN really is a short story if we have already done everything until Talk3.
>> No. 15673
>>15672
'Cept there's that little phrase "PROLOGUE END" near the bottom. So...unless he stops at the prologue, it's not short at all.
>> No. 15674
>>15668
>Ugh. I can't fap to her with the thought of legs as hairy as mine.

YOU ARE WEAK, A TRUE ANON CAN FAP TO EVERYTHING
Just look at YAF he is a sick being beyond any help, learn from him, he can teach you these things.

Also, updates YAF, give me updates now. Useless Cotton Nigger, i waited a day for this and nothing.
>> No. 15675
>>15674

Ya, give me some more time, I'm fucking around with various stuff. Will be writing at night. And I promise to update all of my stories, just like yesterday, maybe even more than once.
>> No. 15678
[X] "... could you please check again? I'm SURE it's there somewhere. It has to be."

No, there's something wrong here. It has NEVER happened before! You could call them, but then again, they don't pick up unless you're on an assignment. Convenient for them, and comfortable for you, since it means that they wouldn't bother you until it's necessary.
But if it's a situation like this, where you have no idea what the hell is going on... Damn it. How come you've never thought of this possibility before? Did they decide to fire you or what? For no reason? Or they're having some sort of financial problems?
Or maybe it's simply an overzealous post worker that decided it would be bad to leave an unaddressed envelope lying around and...
"... shit."
A curse escapes your lips. This is bad. Without the money, you won't be able to live through the month. Bah, probably won't survive even the upcoming week, since your finances are already rather thin.
Of course, you can always stay with those two till...

No, scrap that. It's not an option. Definitely, not an option.

"... could you..." the words come out with difficulty, because of your unsettled state "... check again? I'm SURE it's there somewhere. It HAS to be. It's... very important for me."
Bleh. Saying that kind of thing makes you disgusted with yourself, but everything for the cash, right? Maybe it will at least make the damn clerk feel a little bit RESPONSIBLE for this mess.

She nods.
"Yes. If you insist..."
Plan succeeded. She heads back into the room she's been before, which causes the man standing behind you in the line sigh obnoxiously. You let it slip unnoticed. The more attention the worse.

The wait wasn't long, as expected. Altough you were still holding onto last bits of hope, she bears the same excusing smile she had earlier. Damn it.
"I'm sorry, but there's really nothing."
You don't even listen to her words. Her face alone is enough to make you resignate from further attempts.
"..."
Not saying a word, you turn around and set off to leave the post. Of course, the old fucker who was right behind you in the line had to
sum up the whole situation with a comment he probably thought was funny and spiteful at the same time. Whoop-dee-doo, fat fart, it was neither.
Almost kicking the door open in frustration, you exit the building and into the cold, humid afternoon air.


"I take it something went wrong?"
Renji asks innocently when you enter the car, sitting back at the front seat.
This is bad. You can always check later, or tommorow, but if it turns out there will be no envelopes for you, then... Bad, bad, bad, fucking BAD! This situation is hopeless! If there's no cash, you'll be forced to...
"Hm? Fuku?"
You shut up! Your presence doesn't make things any better! Just slump in front of your damn sterring wheel and keep quiet! You're not helping!
You bite your clearly too long fingernails. Hell, you haven't been this worried since... Since long. Up till now, everything was going perfectly, so why...?!
Calm down.
You take a few deep breaths.
This is pointless. Overreacting like this won't make it better. You have to think, and think fast. Just in case. If it turns out the pay has been delayed and you can receive it later, then good, let it be. But just in case...

"So, now that you're finished," Renji speaks up after a few minutes of silence "Can I propose going somewhere?"
You glance at him, still irritated.
"... beauty parlour you spoke of? I think I'll pass."
"No, no," he lets out a troubled laugh "I was thinking about something along the lines of... entertainment." Entertainment? What, does he think you're bored or what? "Oh, I know you're going to refuse, so I'll just go ahead and ask another question." that smile of his is starting to piss you off, just after you calmed down "What do you like doing in your free time?"

[ ] "You know, just cut the crap and let's return. If you're going to keep me captive, then at least let me do what I want."
[ ] "... I prefer more... 'active' methods of spending free time."
[ ] "I usually vent frustration after meeting people like you."
[ ] "I paint my nails and do my hair. Come on, what kind of idiotic question is that?"
>> No. 15680
[ ] "I usually vent frustration after meeting people like you."
>> No. 15681
File 12163337532.jpg - (83.70KB , 800x600 , Angrymarines_tzeentch.jpg ) [iqdb]
15681
I'M A GODDAMN MACHINE FFFFFF
>> No. 15686
>>15675
Well, sorry about always asking for updates, but that is the highlight of my day, and if i don't get that i am pissed off.
Write faster, i see that you get enough votes, maybe you want to have as many as HY's LA, but that is not going to happen.
>> No. 15688
[x] "... I prefer more... 'active' methods of spending free time."
[x] "You can shave my legs if it bothers you so much."
>> No. 15691
>>15686
>but that is not going to happen

VERY motivating. To be honest, I'd be satisfied with first-to-five rule, but I often have to wait a whole day to get even that.
>> No. 15693
>>15691

Well, your constant "antics" don't really help you keep a readerbase.
>> No. 15694
>>15693

I am addicted to pissing people off - that I already admitted. But I don't see why would people quit reading my story because of something I do outside of it. When I read books, I read them for their content, not their author.
>> No. 15698
[ ] "I usually vent frustration after meeting people like you."
>> No. 15699
>>15694

Not everyone tends to follow that outlook.
Dismissal by association is quite common in the modern world.
>> No. 15700
[x] "I usually vent frustration after meeting people like you."
>> No. 15701
File 121633917182.jpg - (110.26KB , 405x591 , fuku-wat.jpg ) [iqdb]
15701
>>15699

That's one of the reasons why 'modern world' is an eyesore. Isn't that why *many* of us seek escape in fictional ones?

Anyways, what I already said: since this board has become my 'home' board, you people will have to bear with my... As you called them, 'antics' and addictions (it really is an addiction, for real. I can't hold back if I see a situation which has high anger-inducing potential, especially in real life. On the internets, I somehow manage to restrain those instincts... most of the time.), or just show me that I'm a tremendous faggot and that you don't care for the shit I write, therefore pretty much driving me out. No votes = no updates = no writing = less occasions to let my imagination run loose = more drinking = more going outside = more chances to get ran over by a car while strolling around drunk = YAF dies = nobody cries. Of course, I'm exxagerating, but my point stands firm. Bear with me or drive me out and let Kirin take over /shrine/. Also, it's partially your fault. Trolls enjoy seeing people getting pissed at what they do. If you were a little bit more resistant to my... actions, like /jp/ is, I'd probably get bored and stop doing it. But seeing how delicious all the rage I get is, I just can't help myself.


And with this positive accent, I shall stop whining and go to sleep. Not enough votes to write now.
When I return tommorow, I better see some votes in ALL the stories (AAA, BKC, TS, CoMN), or I'll be forced to play STALKER all day long.

Dismissed. YAF out.


Ah, I almost forgot.
This picture is frightening. It scares the shit out of me.
By the hand of our resident drawfag, Pygmalion.
>> No. 15702
>>15694
YAF, you have to take what you have and make the best out of it, you want more readers and people who vote, well you have enough people. They may not be as many as other stories, but there are plenty. HY is top, Teruyo has few, and you are just in between them.
I like to read what you write and i vote, don't let down the people who already follow your story daily.
>> No. 15703
File 121633942893.jpg - (87.59KB , 240x431 , 1216337506139.jpg ) [iqdb]
15703
>>15701

I also like writing, if you haven't noticed that yet. Jesus christ, that rant is way too long. And thinking that I could spend the time I spent on it on writing more Fuku is... Ghhh...

I'm a fucking machine, but I mostly lay in the corner, not used and left to itself. Frustrating.

From now on, call me Parsee. Cause I'm fucking jealous. Of other writers. Fuck. Now I have to play HotD2 to calm the fuck down. God.
>> No. 15704
File 121633950791.png - (162.96KB , 423x600 , Fuku RECTIFIED.png ) [iqdb]
15704
>>15701

She looks too happy.

I shall rectify this.
>> No. 15705
[ ] "I usually vent frustration after meeting people like you."
>> No. 15706
[x] "You know, just cut the crap and let's return. If you're going to keep me captive, then at least let me do what I want."

Not giving Renji any info that might give him an excuse to take us somewhere.
>> No. 15708
>>15701
Way to go Drama queen, seeing problems where there are none at all.

>Bear with me or drive me out

lol wut? Why drive you out or what is that shit you are doing that i need to bear?
Less whining and more writing.
>> No. 15709
[x] "I usually vent frustration after meeting people like you."
>> No. 15711
[x] "You know, just cut the crap and let's return. If you're going to keep me captive, then at least let me do what I want."

Okay, let's go back home.
>> No. 15718
>>15708

Well, to be fair, there is a problem, to him. He's saying he doesn't get enough votes.

He just seems to take it personal here, thinking people hate him and think the place would be better without him. In reality, people have just written off the works, deeming them not worth the drama to follow. No different than what's happened in some of the other sections.
>> No. 15720
File 121634177457.jpg - (55.20KB , 640x480 , 52305.jpg ) [iqdb]
15720
>>15708
>Why drive you out

Cause I piss you people off. Sometimes.

>what is that shit you are doing that i need to bear

My trolling. And drama. I fucking love both and I sometimes can't refuse giving in to the urge to cause them.

Also, while I'm on it, FUCK YOU MAGICIAN TYPE 0 AND RUINING MY FLAWLESS FUCKING PLAYTHROUGH. SCREW YOUR GLOWING BALLS AND NAKED FREAKING MUSCLES YOU PIG DISGUSTING DIPSHIT. God damn it!
>> No. 15723
[ ] "I usually vent frustration after meeting people like you."
>> No. 15725
>>15720
You haven't done anything to piss me off, i only get a good laugh whenever you start something like that. Nothing more.
And you already got 9 votes, that is nothing to look down upon.

>>15718
Are you talking about /youkai/ and Tetro here? That Guy has serious problems too, but i will do him a favor and try to get the worst end possible. Gonna need to keep his hate fueled, poor Guy has nothing else left.
>> No. 15729
>>15673

Eh? What? Oh hey, I guess my eyes are failing too much.

Kinda relived now.
>> No. 15730
[+] "I usually vent frustration after meeting people like you."
>> No. 15731
>>15725

I was actually leaning towards /eientei/'s massive dramafests, and dropoff of readership.
>> No. 15736
[x] "I paint my nails and do my hair. Come on, what kind of idiotic question is that?"
[x] This uncertainty is making you irritable; call your boss.
>> No. 15746
File 12163608438.gif - (22.38KB , 54x48 , slowpoke_fast.gif ) [iqdb]
15746
[x] Retcon the hairy legs

[y] "I paint my nails and do my hair. Come on, what kind of idiotic question is that?"
[z] This uncertainty is making you irritable; call your boss.
>> No. 15748
[ ] "... I prefer more... 'active' methods of spending free time."
[ ] "like venting frustration after meeting people like you."