[Return]
Archived Thread

File 121508686711.jpg - (76.76KB , 487x638 , 3pxy.jpg ) [iqdb]
14471 No. 14471
I lied. Here's the update. I re-wrote the last fragment, because I was unsatisfied with how it turned out.

===============================

[x] "... nevermind. Could you wake up the girls? I'm going to check up on Yuuka."

Is she making fun of you? Mocking? For what purpose, Yukari? If, by chance, you're trying to evoke feelings of embarassment and confusion, you would be on the best way, if it wasn't for your cheerful tone. It betrays you. Your spiteful, but playful intentions. You looking to play? Too bad, for this Kitty has no time for pointless games.
Whoever it is Yuuka is fighting, no matter how strong she is, leaving her without help would be...
Rude? No, that's not the word.
She specifically told you not to engage in any reckless actions, and prohibited from going outside, but isn't that basically a scream for help? Maybe it isn't, given her personality and self-esteem, but still, to leave your woman all on her own, that is an unforgivable act. She may hate you till her heart's content later, now, it's time to assist her in this little play, whatever kind of it is going on outside.
Casting Yukari a last, irritated glance, you wave your hand in dismissal.
"Nevermind that. I'm going."
"Didn't she tell you not to?" the tone remains unserious "Are you going to go against death's will?"
You let out a spiteful snort. Death? Surely, being near her is a death wish. Being at her side when she's fighting is a death wish. But weren't you playing with death from the very begining? You could've given up when she came to lead in your first encounter, but instead... Well, it's not like you could control yourself back then. The feeling of adrenalin rushing through your body, the twitching of muscles, trembling in anticipation of upcoming pain, yours and hers, wrough by your own fingers, clutching a blade tightly, in stead of natural weapon that humans lack. She could've ripped you to shreds back then. But..
Then, though her behaviour was cold throughout the party, wasn't she the one who initiated the crazy intercourse you had while all the other girls were playing around. For sure, the one mentioning her promise she made after losing your first fight, but, the one taking initiative, at least in the begining, wasn't it her? Intoxicated by the GLAND, or on her own will, it doesn't matter.
What does, is that because of all this, you feel attached to her already.
Already.
It hasn't been even one whole day, yet you've come to...
Like? Perhaps more?
You chuckle inside your thoughts. Ridiculous? Undoubtedly. But you've gone through this inner monologue before, right? No matter how unreasonable your criteria may be, there is no way one could fight his feelings and win. After all, aren't we, the weak humans, controlled by them, practically always, always, even when we don't want it?
Does she feel the same? Most likely not. Altough you've done it on her initiative, wasn't it caused by the GLAND?
But then again, why did she smell it on purpose before taking action? Knowing that it would make her horny and lead to something she perhaps would not want to happen?
What an ordeal. It would be easier if you could just read her thoughts and see what's going on here. She likes you, that's for sure. Otherwise, your boldness would not be forgiven, and punished with utmost ardour. Be it caused by the GLAND, your fighting skill or ability to violate her body in a way that she enjoys it, she likes you. It would be only logical to assume so.
Therefore...
"I don't care." you state boldly, without looking at Yukari "My decisions are mine, and it's not for you to tamper with them, no matter your name or status."
She lets out a silent giggle.
"Strange choice of words there."
You can only smirk.
"I just say what's on my mind. I admire you, Yukari, and perhaps fear a little bit as well, but, I can't help those feelings."
"What is it?" constantly, that mocking, but cheerful tone "Love? Is she really that intoxicating? Weren't you pretty fond of Reimu too? What about her?"
Reimu... Funny she brings that up. But, with the capricious shrine maiden, as tempting as being close to her might be, she's... Only a friend. Haven't you said it before already? This and that, Yuuka and her are... Totally diffirent thing. You've gone through many things with Reimu those last two days, did some stupid things, and some admirable ones, but still, the feelings that have developed in your head for the green-haired youkai that almost ripped you apart on your first meeting...
Incomparable.
Incomparable, right?
Feelings, feelings, mysterious little things, making people act like idiots because of other small things... They are but a hindrance in everyday's routine, but...

Again, how can one fight his own feelings?

"You can't compare those two, Yukari. Reimu is a friend, while Yuuka--"
"You know you're going to hurt her." Hurt? Why hurt? It's not like there's anything going on between you... "I'm not going to 'tamper' with your own feelings, but know this: as her friend, I warn you. This is all I have to say. Now go."
"Wake up the girls. Careful with Alice, she's been put to sleep by Mima, I don't know how she'll react."
"I know that much. Who do you take me for?"
"Annoying gathering of unwanted riddles instead of reasonable arguments."
"Rash stack of womanizing wits."
Only a smirk creeps out onto your face as you close the door behind you.


Well then, now that bystanders are gone from sight, you can let the anxiety surface and control your actions. Quick analyzis of possible routes shants through your mind, suggesting the best way to take. And you gladly do.
Running like if there was a fire consuming floor behind you, your legs carry your heavily breathing body towards the main entrance.

>> No. 14472
File 12150869109.png - (253.59KB , 600x400 , 3nc3.png ) [iqdb]
14472
And when you arrive there, a suprising sight meets your eyes. The doors, now shattered into pieces, lay scattered around, almost like if someone drove a siege ram into them.
And that's not all. A few meters behind them, few round holes gape in the wooden floor. They look almost like bullet holes, but are way too wide to be made by any personal firearm you know to exist. Of course, that's a ridiculous thought. After all, most probably, there are no guns in Gensokyo, right? Then, the other possibility...
Danmaku? No, can't be. As far as you know, danmaku only affects living beings, and is completely harmless for non-living physical objects.
Whatever it was, it's now fighting Yuuka. Which reminds you of your purpose here.

Dashing outside, you stop again, once more suprised to find those round holes everywhere around. Floor, walls, stairs, all are covered in tens of of those 'bullet holes'. Even nearby trees...
What is going on?

Avoid.

Your senses scream in warning, a split second before a barrage of projectiles so fast it's impossible to trace them with naked eye fly past your head. Barely missing your ear. A moment later, another salve pierces a wall few meters to your right. When you turn around to check what those things were, they're already gone. That eliminates the option of them being firearm rounds. But danmaku... Shit, what the hell?!
"Yuuka!" a desperate yell escapes your lips.
You lift your gaze up to the sky, where a familiar figure is hovering calmly, aiming her opened parasol at...
But before you can catch a slightest glimpse of her opponent, it disappears into thin air. Did it notice you? It has to be damn fast to escape so quickly...
Yuuka turns to you with no trace of suprisement on her face.
"Uh..."
Your temples start to hurt. As if being shocked by low-amplitude, low-frequency, constant electric waves. You want to wipe your forehead, but there's something in your hand already.
"I told you not to go out." Yuuka speaks up, interrupting your stupefaction. Her hostility is... Overwhelming. "I thought I'd asked politely, but it seems you can't understand even such a simple thing."
"Yuuka!" you try to cut in "I was worried, that's a--"
Your words become stuck in your throat as you see her blurred figure hurl itself at you with tremendous speed. There's only a split-second to react, not more. There aren't many possibilities. If you remain like this...

[ ] Remain like this, believe in her.
[ ] Throw your knife hight in the air, then dive.
[ ] Slash as soon as she gets in range.
[ ] Dodge sideways.
>> No. 14473
[X] Remain like this, believe in her.

Bad end or not, I have no regrets!

p.s. How do you get tripcodes again? I still don't get them...
>> No. 14474
>>14473
You get tripcodes by being a faggot.
That said:
[ ] Throw your knife hight in the air, then dive.
Just because I want to know what "hight" is.
>> No. 14476
[X] Remain like this, believe in her.
Time to risk it all.
>> No. 14477
[ ] Dodge sideways.
Yeah, I bet she's rushing to hug us.
>> No. 14478
>[ ] Remain like this, believe in her.

Just how we "believed" in her enough to let her handle this on her own? Right.

[x] Dodge sideways.

She's trying to kill you, or she's trying to kill something behind you. Either way the quickest road to safety is going to be lateral movement.

>>14473
>How do you get tripcodes again? I still don't get them...

Son, do you really want a label to broadcast how stupid you are?
>> No. 14481
>>14478
>> Son, do you really want a label to broadcast how stupid you are?

Yes. :D
>> No. 14482
>>14474
>Just because I want to know what "hight" is.

Oh u. What, am I not allowed to make any typos?
>> No. 14484
>>14482
No, you're not allowed to make any kind of mistakes. Pooshlmer is watching you.
>> No. 14485
>>14482
No, remember: We, Anon, are the dumb schizophrenic idiots who fails at life.
So Writers are higher beings that transcended the dumb mass that Anon is.

"Look at you, Anon. A pathetic creature of meat and bone, panting and sweating as you read through my Stories. How can you challenge a perfect, immortal being?"
>> No. 14486
[ ] Dodge sideways.
>> No. 14487
>>14482

That's right. I'm printing out everything you write and sending it to your mother with big red circles drawn around each mistake.

>>14481
>Yes. :D

ಠ_ಠ
>> No. 14488
>>14487
>>14485

>bawwwwwwwww


also, gee, boring, etc.
I'm just going to play vidya until it gets crowdier.
>> No. 14489
>>14484

GASP
>> No. 14490
[x] Dodge sideways.

In during either Bad End, Yuka dying, and/or Catastrophe route lock-in.

Should've determined it was Reimu first, and then either listened to Yuka or interrupted the fight by dragging neutrals outside, forcing Reimu to explain herself in front of witnesses.
>> No. 14491
[x] Dodge sideways.

If she's moving that fast, she'd need to have attempted to stop by now not to hurt us.

Physics
>> No. 14492
[X] Remain like this, believe in her.

Let's bet on her either punching us out of the way, or grabbing us out of the way.
>> No. 14493
[X] Moonwalk out of the way
>> No. 14494
[X] Dodge sideways.

Nothing too fancy. Just a jump to the left.
>> No. 14495
[X] Dodge sideways.
Smooooothly.
>> No. 14496
[X] Dodge sideways.
>> No. 14497
[X] Remain like this, believe in her.

"What?"
"Are you fucking Stupid?!"
>> No. 14499
[X] Dodge sideways.

A beast approaches.
Green-haired, grinning beast approaches. With the speed of a diving place, her parasol back folded, prepared for a strike, a swing, strong enough to crush bones and change your innards into a bloody pâté. It's ironic. Using a parasol...
Your body reacts before your mind. It quickly throws itself sidways, not caring about swift landing. Your hands and legs move automatically, making a short roll along the ruined floor.

You can only feel a gust of air sway a split-second after you stand back up and turn around.
Yuuka, with an expression of shock on her face, frozen mid-air, stares at the scene before her... Which...
Her parasol, stuck in the after-swing position, blocked by...
A barrage of red, glowing spikes.
This shape... Why is it... Why was it able to block her parasol?! Unless it's...

"Yuu--"
Your yell gets interrupted by your own astonishment as you realize there's someone else standing before you.
Familiar outfit. Long, black hair. Outstretched hand. Red liquid slowly dripping from it to the floor.
But, this is... Why are they...?
Yuuka slowly retracts her arm. Her face slowly shifts from suprisement, back to her insane smile. Reimu's loud panting is only sound accompanying that silent metamorphosis.
Until Yuuka speaks up.
"Outta my way."
Her voice, altough not the usual cold one, is even more unpleasant to hear. Like if she was talking to a lower form of life, mocking, threatening tone.
"I thought we agreed to keep him out of this."
Reimu tries her best to sound confident, but even you can hear the lining of fear and exhaustion below the bold words. Drop. Drop. Drop. There's already a small, wet stain of red on the floor under her arm.
"Ah, right, didn't we?" Yuka lets out a crazy giggle, swinging her parasol around "So what? The rules have already been broken!" another one. You flinch unvoluntarily at the sound of that laugh. "I don't care who it is, I'm going to finish the fight!"
Reimu's free hand, the one hanging along her body, clenches into a fist. She's shaking.
Yuuka responds to that by chuckling again.
"What is it? You want to protect him? No need, no need! Right, sweetheart?"
The last sentence was directed at you. Suprised, you look up at Yuuka... Only to regret it. She's wearing a warm smile, but her eyes... Almost the same expression she made just before restraining your limbs yesterday, before that...
"I..."
"I don't care." Reimu interrupts "I'm not going to let you hurt him. No matter how... Why... No matter. I'm just not going to let you."
"Very well!"
Yuuka make a short piruet, before all of a sudden...
She dashes forward. Holding her parasol like a épée, sharp end of course directed towards Reimu.
And the miko responds by shouting out a chant.
"Cleanse...!"
"CEASE EXISTING!"

[ ] Push Reimu aside, attack Yuuka
[ ] Grab Reimu's hand
[ ] Push Reimu aside, try to trip Yuuka
[ ] Call for help
>> No. 14500
File 121511353080.jpg - (150.97KB , 1024x768 , helloyaf.jpg ) [iqdb]
14500
sorry for the delays, blame vidya
>> No. 14501
[X] Push Reimu aside, attack Yuuka

Yuka likes it rough.
>> No. 14502
[ ] Push Reimu aside, leap the opposite way, and attack Yuuka. Tactics, fuck yeah!
>> No. 14505
[X] Push Reimu aside, attack Yuuka

She didn't care for the flowers, so lets give her something she would appreciate. A knife. Straight from our hand to her heart.
>> No. 14506
[X] Push Reimu aside, attack Yuuka
>> No. 14507
[X] Push Reimu aside, attack Yuuka
With Yuuka, this is foreplay~
>> No. 14508
[X] Push Reimu aside, attack Yuuka

Holy shit, my theory was right after all. To a degree.
>> No. 14509
[ ] Push Reimu aside, attack Yuuka

the only choice
>> No. 14510
[x] Push Reimu aside, attack Yuuka

In during unanimous agreement.
>> No. 14511
[X] Throw Reimu at Yuuka
>> No. 14512
[x] Push Reimu aside, attack Yuuka
>> No. 14513
[X] Push Reimu aside, try to trip Yuuka

Bad. Bad. Bad bad bad bad bad! Whatever it is that they're fighting for, this is not good. Both of them are strong. Both of them are experienced. But, only one is a practically immortal being of thousand years of live behind her. Only one could heal from having her hand pierced in a matter of minutes.
And the other one...
Reimu, if there's anyone needing protection, it's you.
If someone has to die...

"Sorry!"
Yelling an apology, you sell the miko a kick in the side. She groans in pain and bends down, clutching her stomach. All in a second or so. Perfect. Roughly, without wasting time, you push her aside. In the instant Yuuka's frame enters your undisturbed sight, your hand is already holding a knife.

Die? Death? By her hand? Being near her is a death wish. Fighting with her is a death sentence. But haven't you gone through this before? You've been playing with death since the very begining... So...!

"SO YOU WANT TO DIE?!"
She's barely two meters away. Though her speed is amazing, to you... Everything slowed down. Like if you were watching a movie in slow-motion. Green hair fluttering in the air. Prolonged scream. Tip of the parasol aimed at your throat.
You snort.
Without any insignificant moves, you postition yourself sideways towards Yuuka. The hand with knife being in the front. Her trajectory remains the same. All that is to be done...
You reach out the armed hand forward. Blade first, as if ready to stab. But it's not meant to attack. She's going to be the one attacking.
Her recklessness is going to be her own undoing.

Satisfied smile creeps onto your lips as the tip of the umbrella brushes against your blade's end. Firmly, you keep your hand outstretched, not moving the knife one inch. A look of suprisement crosses Yuuka's face as it begins to rip through the fabris of her parasol. But it's too late for her to change anything.
"Reckless."
She herself made the knife rip it apart. And because her momentum was too great to simply stop on spot, she continues to fly forward.
Impaling her hand straight onto the blade.

The parasol leaves her grip and falls down somewhere behind you. Useless hindrance. No time to lose.
Using the force of her impact, you jump over her shoulder and grab the pierced hand.
Again, the same hand.
And once more, you clutch it thightly, making the blade cut into her skin further.
Being behind her, you restrain her other arm with ease and lock it in a strong grip. Both of her hands, restrained. Second knife, wielded by the other, now freed palm, lands on her neck. Though only as a threat, because... No one has to die. In this ridiculous fight, which has a purpose unknown to you, there's no need to be so radical.
"What's..." Yuuka's pained whisper reaches your ears "With you... And my hand...?"
"Hold on!" Reimu yells while standing up "Just hold on a little while longer, I'll incapacitate her!"
A barrage of red spikes appears above her shoulders.

[ ] "No." let go of Yuuka and shield her with your own body "The fight's over."
[ ] Do nothing
[ ] "Sorry, Yuuka.", then strenghten your grip
>> No. 14514
I've been wanting to say this for a while now: 'surprisement' is not a word.

turn on your spellcheck, ffs.
>> No. 14516
[x] "Well Yuuka? What should I do?"
>> No. 14517
>>14514
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/Surprisement

>>14513
{X} "No." Let go of Yuuka. "The fight's over."
>> No. 14518
[X] "No." Let go of Yuuka and shield her with your own body. "The fight's over."

Also, Nanaya missed the perfect opportunity to reply to Yuuka's question with "you have beautiful hands."
>> No. 14520
[X] "No." let go of Yuuka and shield her with your own body "The fight's over."
In before Yuuka's fist inside our body.
>> No. 14521
[X] "No." Let go of Yuuka and shield her with your own body. "The fight's over."

Lets have our own private "fight" later.
>> No. 14522
[X] "No." Let go of Yuuka and shield her with your own body. "The fight's over."
>> No. 14523
[X] "No." Let go of Yuuka and shield her with your own body. "The fight's over."
>> No. 14524
[X] "No." Let go of Yuuka and shield her with your own body. "The fight's over."
>> No. 14525
[X] Strenghten your grip
>> No. 14526
[X] "No." Let go of Yuuka and shield her with your own body. "The fight's over."
>> No. 14527
[X] "No." Let go of Yuuka and shield her with your own body. "The fight's over."

Incapacitate? Her? But she's already unwilling to fight any more...
"Heh." You smirk. Releasing Yuuka's hands, you slowly walk up in between her and Reimu. "No. The fight's over, Reimu. There is no point."
"But--!"
"Look."
You point at Yuuka, who, kneeling on the floor, clutches the wrist of her wounded arm. Your knife is still stuck in her palm. Her fingers are twitching in equal intervals. From the fequency, they seem to synchronise with her heartbeat. With every miniature spasm, new blood gushes forth from under the blade. Yuuka's eyes are concealed under her hair. If you didn't know her, you would think she's crying. But there are no tears visible. Only rhytmical twitches of her fingers betray that she's feeling anything besides sorrow of defeat. Because she has to be feeling that, right? There's no way she would let that slip by...
Well, it's an issue to be solved later. Now, the most important task would be to soothe the miko.
"I don't care! Step aside!" she stamps her foot on the ground "I'm going to end this! Rules of danmaku state that your opponent has to be hit by your bullet in order for you to win!"
"Ah, maybe." you try to sound as relaxed as possible, but still take care not to step out of Reimu's firing line "But as you can see, she's already defeated." glancing at Yuuka, you discover that she's not moving one bit. Only the red stain on the floor under her hand grows larger with every droplet... Speaking of which... "Wait a moment, Reimu." You shift your attention back to the miko. No, you weren't hallucinating. She's bleeding from her arm as well. A lot more profusely than Yuuka. Doesn't it hurt? She's still able to move it around freely... "Weren't you hit already?"
"Doesn't count." Reimu replies instantly without hestitation "It was her parasol. Not danmaku."
"You're bleeding."
"Nothing serious. I had worst. Now let me finish this."
You remain where you are. Why is she so obsessed with taking the game to the end? Yuuka has already been beaten, so what's the point?
"I'm not going to let you."
"Why?!"
"Because--"
"She's a youkai! A monster! Even if I killed her, she would come back to life soon! Why do you persist in those worthless ideals?!"
You bite your lip. Monster? Yeah, certainly. She's a monster. A being capable of taking someone else's life on a mere whim, without remorse. Indeed, a monster. But...
You still can't let this monster be hurt. Because...

[ ] "Reimu. I won't allow you to touch her. Why? Reason is simple. Are you familiar with the term 'love at first sight'?"
[ ] "No, it's YOU who persists in insignificant stuborness. WHY exactly do you want to hurt her so badly?!"
[ ] "Calm down and let me see that wound. I don't care if it's nothing serious, I'm not letting you bleed to death."
>> No. 14528
[X] "Reimu. I won't allow you to touch her. Why? Reason is simple. Are you familiar with the term 'love at first sight'?"
>> No. 14529
>[ ] "Reimu. I won't allow you to touch her. Why? Reason is simple. Are you familiar with the term 'love at first sight'?"

We tried this with Wriggle already I believe, and it didn't work very well then.

[x] "The only one who's allowed to kill her is me!"

I believe that would be a love declaration that she can appreciate.
>> No. 14530
[x] "The only one who's allowed to kill her is me!"
>> No. 14531
>>14529

Pierce her heart with love
>> No. 14532
[x] "The only one who's allowed to kill her is me!"
>> No. 14533
File 121512269789.jpg - (29.99KB , 687x231 , 121234624257.jpg ) [iqdb]
14533
>>14529

[X] "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!
THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN KILL THAT WOMAN...!
THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN KILL THAT WOMAN...!"
>> No. 14534
[x] "The only one who's allowed to kill her is me!"
>> No. 14535
[x] "The only one who's allowed to kill her is me!" is a go, but choose an additional option to that. This would make my next update very short, and I don't like it when they are short.
>> No. 14536
>>14535

If it's short, you'd get it done faster.
>> No. 14537
>>14535

[x] "Calm down and let me see that wound. I don't care if it's nothing serious, I'm not letting you bleed to death."

Finishing move. Reimu cries.
>> No. 14538
[X] "No, it's YOU who persists in insignificant stuborness. WHY exactly do you want to hurt her so badly?!"
>> No. 14540
>>14535
[X] "Reimu. I won't allow you to touch her. Why? Reason is simple. Are you familiar with the term 'love at first sight'?"
I think this was the motive behind that write-in.
>> No. 14541
[x] "The only one who's allowed to kill her is me!"
[x] "Calm down and let me see that wound. I don't care if it's nothing serious, I'm not letting you bleed to death."
>> No. 14542
[X] "Reimu. I won't allow you to touch her. Why? Reason is simple. Are you familiar with the term 'love at first sight'?"
[x] "The only one who's allowed to kill her is me!"
>> No. 14543
[X] "Reimu. I won't allow you to touch her. Why? Reason is simple. Are you familiar with the term 'love at first sight'?"
[x] "The only one who's allowed to kill her is me!"
>> No. 14544
[X] "Reimu. I won't allow you to touch her. Why? Reason is simple. Are you familiar with the term 'love at first sight'?"

Natch.
>> No. 14545
[X] "Reimu. I won't allow you to touch her. Why? Reason is simple. Are you familiar with the term 'love at first sight'?"
[X] "The only one who's allowed to kill her is me!"
>> No. 14546
[x] "Reimu. I won't allow you to touch her. Why? Reason is simple. Are you familiar with the term 'love at first sight'?"

Youkai moe~

[x] "The only one who's allowed to kill her is me!"

Nuh-uh. Don't touch my woman Hakurei.
>> No. 14547
>>14540
>>14541
>>14542
>>14543
>>14545

Well, that's a nice collection of spamming.
>> No. 14548
>>14547

ITT people don't even look things over before throwing out accusations.

>>14541
>> No. 14549
[X] "Reimu. I won't allow you to touch her. Why? Reason is simple. Are you familiar with the term 'love at first sight'?"
[x] "The only one who's allowed to kill her is me!"
[x] "Calm down and let me see that wound. I don't care if it's nothing serious, I'm not letting you bleed to death."

While this is Yuka Route i care about my Hakurei
>> No. 14550
[x] "The only one who's allowed to kill her is me!"
[x] Kill Yuuka
>> No. 14551
>"She's a youkai! A monster!"
[x] "If I was a monster, would you kill me too?"

Metagaming, yes, but I want to hear what she'd say to THAT.
>> No. 14552
[X] "Reimu. I won't allow you to touch her. Why? Reason is simple. Are you familiar with the term 'love at first sight'?"
[x] "The only one who's allowed to kill her is me!"
[x] "Calm down and let me see that wound. I don't care if it's nothing serious, I'm not letting you bleed to death."
>> No. 14553
[+] "Reimu. I won't allow you to touch her. Why? Reason is simple. Are you familiar with the term 'love at first sight'?"
[+] "The only one who's allowed to kill her is me!"
>> No. 14557
[X] "Reimu. I won't allow you to touch her. Why? Reason is simple. Are you familiar with the term 'love at first sight'?"
[X] "The only one who's allowed to kill her is me!"

The reason is simple. Simplest you could ever imagine. It's not some sort of machination, a plan by some mastermind, or a misunderstanding. It's... Really...
"Reimu." you make your tone as serious as it's possible "I repeat, I won't let you touch her. Before you ask why, though, let me ask you this." you interrupt, seeing as she's opened her mouth to retaliate "Tell me, but honestly. Are you familiar with the term 'love at first sight'?"
"Of course I--!" She bursts out with an answer, but quickly settles down, and falls silent. Blood is slowly dripping from her arm. "I am. That's as much as you want to know, I presume."
She's suddenly gotten serious. Almost like if you touched a spot which you shouldn't. Or...
"Then let me tell you again." But there is no point in worrying about that. Even if she... Really... You are already someone else's heart's belonging. And your own heart belongs to someone else as well. "The only one..." your mind is clouded, almost sad, being forced to confess your love to someone else in front of a person who could be... But your words sound strong and decided. There's no need to hold back. "Who can kill that woman... Is me. And no one else. If you want to get her, you must go past me first."
In response, Reimu's shoulders slump down. She covers her face with her hand.
"You're ridiculous."
Her voice is muffled. Almost trembling.
"..."
You can only keep silent as she chokes on her own words. Part of you wants to go there and hug her, but the other part... The bigger one, the more decisive one, the one in charge, tells you not to. Only whisper an apology in your thoughts.
"After all I've done for you..." she continues. So quietly you have to pay utmost attention to recognize words. "After all you've said and done... I thought..."
"All I've said... What did I say that made your heart waver so much?"
Indeed. She may say that, but what was it that made her cold facade drop and let your words strike at her weakest point? It's pretty clear that she... towards you...
But why exactly? Isn't she supposed to be the cold and selfish shrine maiden? Isn't she...

Suddenly, you remember. The words that started this jacked up relationship. 'People think you're selfish'. 'Lazy shrine maiden'. 'Greedy, egoistic'. Those were the words that you used to hurt her with on your very first day here. Not on purpose, but they still did hurt her. Yet, the day after, you were able to talk with her so cheerfuly, like...

Friends.

How stupid of you. Showing your fondness so clearly to someone so desperate for it. It's... All your fault. That she's like this now. How fucking stupid of you. Show her affection, then throw her feelings away for another woman. The fact that you met that woman solely because of Reimu doesn't make the situation any better.

But, as much as heavy the guilt feels, you have already decided. Your name is a lie. Your life was a constant string of boring routines and egoistic decisions. And now, you have decided. The rest of your hitherto miserable life, is going to be spent...

With a constant thread clouding above your shoulders all the time.

At this monster's side. This monster, that is now kneeling, staring at it's pierced hand. Shedding invisible tears. How unlike her. But then again, wasn't she a double-faced person since the very begining?
"You're like all the others." Reimu's weepy rant continues "Give me hope, then throw me away after using my hospitality for your own convenience."
"It's not like this, Reimu. We're still--"
"Like hell 'not like this'! What were all those comments for?! My eyes?! Why the fuck were you commenting on my eyes if you had no intention to... to..." she falls silent again. Yuuka lets out a groan. "Very well. If you're going to stand in my way, then so be it. Killing you is not an option. But her... I wanted just to 'win' the game. Win our bet. But now... I'm going to kill her OVER AND OVER, until she stops reviving!"
Suddenly, fifteen or more spikes appear above her. Each and every single one aimed straight at you, ready to be launched. She makes a gap between the fingers covering her face. Maybe it's only an illusion, but... Her eyes... Look more red that usual.
"... ll it out..." Sudden pained whisper makes all your attention disappear in an instant. Yuuka?! "Pull it out..."
She repeats her plead, this time louder, but still in that pained voice.

[ ] "Reimu! Let it wait! There's something wrong with her!"
[ ] Jump over to Yuuka, keep as close to her as possible.
[ ] "Tsk." don't move. Wait for her to make the first one.
[ ] "Reimu. She's asking me for help. If you really feel something towards me, for fuck's sake, let me see what's going on."
>> No. 14558
>'win' the game
DAMN YOU TO THE FIREY AND MAGGOT FILLED DEPTHS OF HELL
>> No. 14559
[X] "Reimu. She's asking me for help. If you really feel something towards me, for fuck's sake, let me see what's going on."
>> No. 14561
[ ] Jump over to Yuuka, keep as close to her as possible.

Somehow I don't think talking Reimu down is a viable option at the moment.
>> No. 14562
[X] Jump over to Yuuka, keep as close to her as possible.
>> No. 14564
[X] Jump over to Yuuka, keep as close to her as possible.
>> No. 14565
[X] Jump over to Yuuka, keep as close to her as possible, and yank out that knife
>> No. 14566
I wonder if right now Yukari is sitting on the sidelines watching for entertainment and eating popcorn or something
>> No. 14567
>>14557
You guys really don't pick up on things. Mixed signals are what were keeping you alive.

[x] Jump over to Yuuka, keep as close to her as possible.
[x] Pull the knife out.

Do not want Yuka perma-killed.
>> No. 14568
[x] Jump over to Yuuka, keep as close to her as possible.
[x] Pull the knife out.
>> No. 14569
[x] Jump over to Yuuka, keep as close to her as possible.
[x] Pull the knife out.
>> No. 14570
[x] Jump at Reimu.

Well, we're on the road to catastrophe anyway. Why not?
>> No. 14571
[x] Jump over to Yuuka, keep as close to her as possible.
[x] Pull the knife out.
>> No. 14572
>>14558

awesome.jpg


On an unrelated note, I googled "Ai Ai Akyu" (with quotations) and here's what I found:
>Friendster - CinzzZZZ_ mYutZ"Ai,Ai............. AkyU ank dr 2 bersauDara daRi PasaNgan QueeN n' King be2rapa tahun lalu....... Aku tuh oraNgnYa gmn..." More about CinzzZZZ_ ...

Would someone be kind enough to translate? I don't get a single word, to be honest. Of course, I didn't dare to click the link.
>> No. 14573
{X} Jump over to Yuuka, keep as close to her as possible.
{X} Pull the knife out.
>> No. 14574
File 121512906381.jpg - (55.29KB , 241x452 , missingno_.jpg ) [iqdb]
14574
>>14572
Fuck no, I'm not getting my save files erased by that thing.
>> No. 14575
>>14574

THAT REMINDS ME

You guys are going to LOVE the MISSINGNO Extra. I GUARANTEE IT.
>> No. 14576
>>14572

>On an unrelated note, I googled "Ai Ai Akyu"

You still plan on continuing it, right?
>> No. 14577
i vote fer whateve is winnning
>> No. 14578
>>14575

Why retcon when you can corrupt the save file?
>> No. 14580
>>14576

Yeah, give me time. I'm going through the busier part of summer vacation, I don't have that much time for writing. I'm working, hanging out with friends, catching up on old vidya I couldn't play in academic year, reading books, etc. All should calm down in some time, then I'll start writing regular updates for AAA.

=========================

[x] Jump over to Yuuka, keep as close to her as possible.
[x] Pull the knife out.

"Tch."
You grit your teeth. At a time like this, something has to happen... Why didn't she pull it out by herself yet? You really could use some help here, and seeing as the situation looks, violence would be the best, or at least the most effective method of dealing with it. But... Maybe you had chance at fighting with Reimu inside the shrine, where you could use the suprise factor, and she didn't even intend to harm you for real, but now... No, it's pointless to even try. She won't kill you, but she can still knock you out. Which would eliminate Yuuka's last line of defence...
What the hell is going on, Yuuka?!
She groans again. That's so unlike her. Why didn't she pull it out yet...?!

Damn it.
Your body springs into a leap practically on it's own. Ignoring the obvious threat of Reimu's projectiles, only waiting to be launched. But none of them actually do when you approach kneeling Yuuka.
"What are you doing."
Reimu's voice is cold. Almost as cold as Yuuka's when she's in her 'public' mood. You quickly grab the knife in Yuuka's hand, but she stops you by shaking her head.
"... teeth."
She snaps her jaws as if to show you to put something in between them. Is it... really that painful?
"Get away from her."
Shut up...
Your frantically look around for something to use. Sleeve? No, too thin. A piece of wood would be perfect, but...
Wait. You do have another two knives. They're not wooden, but will be perfect for the task.
"Get. Away. From. Her."
Shut up!
You place the knife in Yuuka's mouth, which she immidiately bites on. Then, holding her palm with one hand, you grab the knife with the other. Yuuka nods.

Then, you pull it out. It went out practically without problems, but... Yuuka lets out a groan before taking in a few deeper breaths. Like if she was holding it back for too long. Is it really that painful? She doesn't seem the kind of person to moan over such a minor wound. Just the opposite. But then again, she did seem to lose all strength back then, when you knifed her palm while she was riding you... Was it the same hand as now?
"I'm okay. I'll explain later."
Yuuka tries to smile reassuringly. It's not too convincing, but you still accept it.
"I told you to get away from her."
You stand up, still covering Yuuka from a clear line of fire. Shut up. If you really had some feelings towards... Then you would act diffirently.
This is not the Reimu I know. Shut up.
"Reimu." you whip a knife open. Even if it's pointless, until Yuuka regains strength... "I'm sorry. Let's have a repetition of our earlie--"
Your sentence gets cut off by Yuuka's hand on your shoulder. Suprised, you turn to her, only to meet another reassuring smile.
"Tch."
Reimu smacks her tongue.
"Reimu." Yuuka speaks up "Our game's rules have been broken. It's pointless to continue now, after this... interruption." you take a glance at her hand. It's still bleeding slightly, but it's already started healing. Amazing. But, her fingers are still twitching in equal intervals. "I propose a diffirent method."
"... make it quick."
"Why don't we ask him? After all, it's his decision to choose his fate."
"That's dirty. You know he--"
"Oh, right. You've seen us. But, don't you think, that you should let the one you love make his own decisions?"
"I don't lo--..." Reimu falls silent under Yuuka's stare. The spikes above her flicker for a second, but light back up a moment later.
Yuuka turns to you.
"So, boy. Who do you belong to?"
What kind of question is that?
"I 'belong' to no one. I told you before, my life is mine, I am my own fate's forger."
"Then who do you want to belong to?"

[ ] "Let me repeat myself. I belong to no one. But if it's about choosing between you two..."
-subvote [ ] "I love you, Yuuka, and I can't do anything about it."
-subvote [ ] "I love you, Yuuka, but Reimu... I can't leave her. I'm sorry."
-subvote [ ] "I can't decide. If I only had more time..."
[ ] "Why speak in riddles? Can't we be outright frank with our feelings? I love you, Yuuka, I belong to no one, but my heart is yours. What you do with it, it's your bidding."
[ ] "First come, first serve. I love you, but I cannot simply leave the one that gave me so much hospitality."
>> No. 14582
[x] "The more accurate question would be asking who is willing to belong to me."

Piss em' both off
Don't get much more psycho than that.
>> No. 14583
I'm a little disappointed.
We went bare-chested when we fought with Kourin over Reimu, so I think it's only fair that Reimu and Yuuka do the same if they're fighting over us.
>> No. 14584
[x] "Let me repeat myself. I belong to no one. But if it's about choosing between you two..."
[x] "I love you, Yuuka, and I can't do anything about it."
>> No. 14585
>>14582

[x] "The more accurate question would be asking who is willing to belong to me."

WHO AMONG YE?
>> No. 14586
[X] Sorry, girls, but I already love another. On a related note, have you seen any lightning bugs around, lately?
>> No. 14587
[x] "That's it! Enough of this melodrama bullshit!"
[x] Point at Yuka. "YOU!"
[x] Point at Reimu. "AND YOU!"
[x] "COMMENCE NAKED OIL WRESTLING! First one to make the other one climax wins my heart!"
>> No. 14588
[x] "Let me repeat myself. I belong to no one. But if it's about choosing between you two..."
[x] "I love you, Yuuka, and I can't do anything about it."
>> No. 14589
YAF, tell me when the route is done, i will read it in one go then, but before that i will vote at random.
THE SPICE MUST FLOW
>> No. 14590
[X] Sorry, girls, but I already love another. On a related note, have you seen any lightning bugs around, lately?
>> No. 14591
[X] "Let me repeat myself. I belong to no one. But if it's about choosing between you two..."
-subvote [X] "I love you, Yuuka, and I can't do anything about it."

Sorry Waki Miko.
>> No. 14592
[x] "Let me repeat myself. I belong to no one. But if it's about choosing between you two..."
[x] "I love you, Yuuka, and I can't do anything about it."
>> No. 14593
[x] "Let me repeat myself. I belong to no one. But if it's about choosing between you two..."
[x] "I won't do it. All this melodrama is chafing. I'm going for a walk."

Bah!
>> No. 14594
[x] "The more accurate question would be asking who is willing to belong to me."
>> No. 14595
[z] "Let me repeat myself. I belong to no one. But if it's about choosing between you two..."
[z] "I love you, Yuuka, and I can't do anything about it."

Yuuka Route is love. And putting our life on line as well.
>> No. 14596
>>14582
I like the way you think, Anon. This option is hilarious.

[x] "The more accurate question would be asking who is willing to belong to me."
>> No. 14597
[x] "Let me repeat myself. I belong to no one. But if it's about choosing between you two..."
[x] "I love you, Yuuka, and I can't do anything about it."
>> No. 14598
[x] "Let me repeat myself. I belong to no one. But if it's about choosing between you two..."
[x] "I won't do it. All this melodrama is chafing. I'm going for a walk."
[x] Take your anger out on Red... Again.
>> No. 14599
[x] "Let me repeat myself. I belong to no one. But if it's about choosing between you two..."
[x] "I love you, Yuuka, and I can't do anything about it."

Come Kazami! Let's show our love by killing each other!
>> No. 14600
[x] "The more accurate question would be asking who is willing to belong to me."
>> No. 14601
[x] "The more accurate question would be asking who is willing to belong to me."

This is totally a good idea. I can feel it.
>> No. 14602
[ ] "Let me repeat myself. I belong to no one. But if it's about choosing between you two..."
[ ] "I love you, Yuuka, and I can't do anything about it."
>> No. 14603
[x] "The more accurate question would be asking who is willing to belong to me."
>> No. 14604
[x] "The more accurate question would be asking who is willing to belong to me."
>> No. 14605
[x] "The more accurate question would be asking who is willing to belong to me."
>> No. 14606
>>14601

Might not actually be as bad as you're thinking.
Ain't gonna be an equal by just bending over for Yuuka, and it'll probably clue Reimu in.

It's still lunatic modo by far, however.
>> No. 14607
{X} "The more accurate question would be asking who is willing to belong to me."
>> No. 14608
[x] "The more accurate question would be asking who is willing to belong to me."
>> No. 14609
[x] "The more accurate question would be asking who is willing to belong to me."
>> No. 14610
[X] "Let me repeat myself. I belong to no one. But if it's about choosing between you two..."
-[X] "I love you, Yuuka, and I can't do anything about it."
>> No. 14611
[ ] "The more accurate question would be asking who is willing to belong to me."
>> No. 14612
[x] "The more accurate question would be asking who is willing to belong to me."

I love all the Touhoes.
>> No. 14613
[X] "The more accurate question would be asking who is willing to belong to me."
>> No. 14614
They are fighting over Nanaya. It's pretty obvious they both are willing to belong to him.
>> No. 14615
[x] "The more accurate question would be asking who is willing to belong to me."
>> No. 14616
>>14614

Not really.

Reimu still has the tsundere fire in her, so she won't admit it.

And I highly doubt Yuka is willing to be submissive.
>> No. 14617
[x] "Let me repeat myself. I belong to no one. But if it's about choosing between you two..."
[x] "I love you, Yuuka, and I can't do anything about it."

I wanted to come up with something clever, but god damn it, YOUKAI MOE~
>> No. 14618
>>14616

What if Reimu is the one who breaks and admits she loves Nanaya? We are going for the Yuka route, so even if Reimu is the one to admit it's not like we're choosing her.

Lets say Reimu is the one to admit because Yuka is too stubborn. We still end up choosing Yuka which will make Nanaya look like a complete dick. He played his little mind game even though he already has made his decision, and Reimu, filled with false hope, gets fucked over.
>> No. 14619
>>14616

Exactly. Yuka will laugh and take it as another personal challenge from us, and Reimu's tsuntsun makes her reject Yuka's proposal and leaves saying that we owe her money for the damage.

Returning to business as usual is the best we can hope for here.
>> No. 14620
>>14618
it won't be so bad if we, before we ask, say something like how though we REALLY like Yuka given her personality this might not last (she loses patients with us and leaves us or for kill us outright) and that we still think of Reimu as a friend seeing as until she was drunk she showed little to no affection and acted at best like a friend.

if they both say yes:
"can you learn to share?"
>> No. 14621
>>14618
>>What if Reimu is the one who breaks and admits she loves Nanaya?

Then we end up with something akin to the ending of the first play through.
>> No. 14622
>>14618
If Reimu caves, then we emphasize the use of the word "belong" and go for Yuuka too. Harem route is go. If Reimu doesn't accept this and gets pissed, then more flags for CATASTROPHE route and more awesome Reimu combat. It's a win no matter how I look at it.
>> No. 14623
>>14618

She won't. She's had many, many chances to do so, but she can't because it leaves her vulnerable. If she can't deny it, she'd rather walk away or stay silent.

And even if she does, we leave Yuka with a challenge she cannot refuse. Unlike Reimu however, Yuka has patience.
>> No. 14624
>>14620
>if they both say yes: "can you learn to share?"
What? No. You don't follow a grandiose, Gilgamesh-style line ("The more accurate question would be asking who is willing to belong to me") with a wimpy question like "Can you learn to share?".
>> No. 14625
>>14624

Exactly. If they both say yes, then we've already won.

"So it's settled then! Let's go have breakfast; I'm making frittatas!"
>> No. 14626
>>14621

NOT AS PLANNED. UNACCEPTABLE.

[X] "Let me repeat myself. I belong to no one. But if it's about choosing between you two..."
[X] "I love you, Yuuka, and I can't do anything about it." r

This is Yuuka route. Target has been locked.
>> No. 14627
[X] "Let me repeat myself. I belong to no one. But if it's about choosing between you two..."
[X] "I love you, Yuuka, and I can't do anything about it."
>> No. 14628
Yaf, where's my updates!
>> No. 14629
>[x] "Let me repeat myself. I belong to no one. But if it's about choosing between you two..."
>[x] "I love you, Yuuka, and I can't do anything about it."

Yeah way to contradict ourselves. This is not what Yuka wants. Yuka wants a fight.

[X] "The more accurate question would be asking who is willing to belong to me."

By god we'll give her one. Happy couples always smile.
>> No. 14630
>>14618
If Remiu caves then we claim that we cannot love a woman so eager to grovel, and that Reimu's willingness to become our belonging is exactly the reason that we aren't going to choose her.
>> No. 14631
File 121514051263.jpg - (37.62KB , 551x320 , higurashireimu.jpg ) [iqdb]
14631
>>14629
>Happy couples always smile.
In before Mima gets watanagashi'd again.
>> No. 14632
[ ] "Let me repeat myself. I belong to no one. But if it's about choosing between you two..."
-subvote [ ] "I love you, Yuuka, and I can't do anything about it."
>> No. 14633
[X] "The more accurate question would be asking who is willing to belong to me."
>> No. 14634
[ ] "Let me repeat myself. I belong to no one. But if it's about choosing between you two..."
-subvote [ ] "I love you, Yuuka, and I can't do anything about it."

Because the write-in has BAD END written all over it.
>> No. 14635
[+] "Why speak in riddles? Can't we be outright frank with our feelings? I love you, Yuuka, I belong to no one, but my heart is yours. What you do with it, it's your bidding."
>> No. 14636
[X] "The more accurate question would be asking who is willing to belong to me."
>> No. 14637
Man, YAF sure is taking one long break. I wonder what could be taking him so long?
>> No. 14638
File 121514196039.jpg - (97.85KB , 1312x1056 , 9Yaf.jpg ) [iqdb]
14638
>>14637

I'm sure we all know what he's doing
>> No. 14639
>>14637

Timezones say it would be five AM in Poland.

He's probably sleeping for the night.
>> No. 14640
>>14634

BAD END and [x] "back one choice" is a hell of a lot better then being stuck in Nightmare Mode for the rest of the play-through.
>> No. 14641
>>14638
This seems highly logical
>>14639
He posted on the boards about half an hour ago, so he was still up at that point. He's just being lazy, or recovering from fun time with ⑨
>> No. 14642
[X] "The more accurate question would be asking who is willing to belong to me."

Women and children.
>> No. 14644
>>14638
I don't know what YAF's been doing, but I see you've been making/saving shitty drawings.
>> No. 14645
Oh yeah.

I told one of my friends I was reading a CYOA on the internet that went on a voting system rather than just individual people, and when I mentioned the hatesex he told me to pass on a message.

Sadly, I can't remember it. Something about you all being the best people on Earth, and never wanting to meet you but always admiring from afar.

Point is, should I tell him I'm technically one of these people?
>> No. 14646
>>14645

I don't think you have any friends.
Enjoy admiring us Alone.
>> No. 14647
>>14645

ಠ_ಠ
>> No. 14648
Yuka: "Make a decision, who do you belong to?"
Nanaya: "I told you I'm not anyone's property."
Reimu: "I don't love hi--"
Yuka: "Shut up you. Anyway Nanaya, hypothetically speaking then?"
Nanaya: *sigh* "Screw the rules, I have psychosis! You are all women & children; submit, mongrels!"
Reimu: "I SUBMIT I LOVE YOU NAYA... BAWWWWW!"
Yuka: "'Naya'? Ha ha oh wow."
Nanaya: "Come on, Yuka. Who could say no to a face like this?"
Reimu: *sob*
Yuka: "..."
Nanaya: "Well, can I keep her? Pleeease?"
Reimu: *sniffle*
Yuka: "I don't know... can you handle that amount of responsibility?"
Naya: "If you throw a dog a bone, do you ask him what it tastes like?"
Reimu: "--wait what--"
Yuka: "Feh. Do your chores, and we'll see."
Naya: "Fuck yes! You are the best Flower Master of the Four Seasons ever! Come on Raymoo, lets go eat."
Reimu: "Ah, okay...?"
>> No. 14649
>>14648
'Catastrophe Good' completed.
>> No. 14650
[X] Flip a coin, and tell them to call it. We cannot call it for them. It would not be fair.
>> No. 14651
>>14638
hahaha, awesome.
Next one make HY with Sakuya tripfag.
>> No. 14652
>>14517

>>14514
>http://www.thefreedictionary.com/Surprisement

Obsolete.
>> No. 14653
>>14652
>surprisement
Surprisement, surprisal, and surprise...how redundant. I'll just stick with "surprise" for economy.
>> No. 14655
>>14648
I'm still loling over this. Nice.
>> No. 14656
>>14648

Raymoo is so mue when she cries.

Earlier vote deleted. I like both, so even if there's not a snowball's chance in hell:

[X] "The more accurate question would be asking who is willing to belong to me."

I have no regrets, this is the only path.
My whole life was Unlimited Idort Works.
>> No. 14657
File 121516688216.jpg - (6.43KB , 132x150 , 121468037128.jpg ) [iqdb]
14657
>>14656
IDOOOOOORT!
>> No. 14658
Sry guys, I started drinking and dicking around in other places, so I forgot about TS. Then I went to sleep.

>>14648

I read this, and then I laughed. And laughed. And laughed. Oooooooh boooooy. Too bad we both know this isn't going to happen.
>> No. 14660
>>14648
This is so awesome that I am bleeding from the sheer force of it.
>> No. 14661
[ ] "Why speak in riddles? Can't we be outright frank with our feelings? I love you, Yuuka, I belong to no one, but my heart is yours. What you do with it, it's your bidding."
>> No. 14662
>>14661
in before Yuuka goes "lol k" and rips out our heart.
>> No. 14663
>>14658

Just take the Reimu/Yuka End already, you... you...
>> No. 14664
>>14662

awesome.jpg
>> No. 14665
>>14658
>so I forgot about TS

wut
>> No. 14666
Could a Yuka/Reimu end possibly work?

Yuka's weaknesses: Slowly dying like Yukari & looking for a way out; relation by blood to the person who last human who seriously challenged her; critically weak to hand-stabbing, maniacal laughter, and THE GLAND.

Reimu's weaknesses: Hasn't killed another human since the rapist; poor and bitterly lonely; critically weak to vacuous promises & sham reciprocity (battered miko syndrome).

Make an open challenge, douse Reimu in The Gland while "treating her wounds," and confront Yuka. Reimu inevitably interferes, and from there most of the hard work will be done for you.
>> No. 14668
File 121518832494.png - (243.74KB , 833x1200 , 1206038003820.png ) [iqdb]
14668
Sorry (heh) to say this, but there will be no updates today. I'm going to stay overnight at friend's place, and we're in for one wild night. Full of beer, instant noodle soups and ALL HAIL BRITTANIA. So I probably will be distracted enough not to care about TS.

in b4 I'll be having gay sex while watching CODE GAYASS.

Good message is, that >>14648 has given me a very nice idea for a short spin-off story, no more than 5k words. Though I'll be writing it sometime else, of course.

In the meantime, choose one of these:
[ ] Concealed Phantom Killer
[ ] Withering Flower
[ ] Hidden Talents
[ ] Cold Border
[ ] Antisocial Two Flat Things
>> No. 14670
[x] Hidden Talents
Reimu can do THAT with Ping Pong Balls? That's fucking amazing!
>> No. 14671
>>14668

[x] Withering Flower

Reality Marble 「Depletion Garden」
>> No. 14672
>>14668
>>I'll be having gay sex while watching CODE GAYASS.

It's not sex when you're alone, YAF.

[x] Cold Border
>> No. 14673
[x] Withering Flower
>> No. 14674
>>14668

>Good message is, that >>14648 has given me a very nice idea for a short spin-off story

Yesssss
>> No. 14675
[x] Withering Flower
>> No. 14676
btw, it's not a choice that has anything to do with current story, so you don't have to choose the apparently-Yuuka option, which is not a Yuuka option because those are not elaborate metaphors for possible routes in TS
>> No. 14677
>>14676
you lost me.
>> No. 14678
[ ] Cold Border
Though I have to admit [ ] Antisocial Two Flat Things sounds amusing too.
>> No. 14679
[ ] Cold Border
>> No. 14680
[x] Concealed Phantom Withering Hidden Cold Antisocial Flat Border Talents
>> No. 14681
[Δ] Concealed Phantom Killer
>> No. 14683
[Δ] Concealed Phantom Killer
>> No. 14684
[x] Cold Border
>> No. 14685
>>14676
>because those are not elaborate metaphors for possible routes in TS
Oh, yes. OF COURSE they aren't.

>[ ] Concealed Phantom Killer
Red

>[ ] Withering Flower
Yuuka

>[ ] Hidden Talents
Reimu because YAF will never deny us a chance to go for Reimu.

>[ ] Cold Border
Nanaya TRUE

>[ ] Antisocial Two Flat Things
Wriggle or Renko
>> No. 14686
>>14685
>>Flat Things
>>Renko

Isn't it sad, Renko?
>> No. 14687
>>14686

THEY'RE NOT FLAT RENKO. THEY'RE JUST SMALL.
>> No. 14688
>>14685
>[ ] Antisocial Two Flat Things
>Wriggle or Renko
I'll be picking this.

[X] Antisocial Two Flat Things
>> No. 14689
[X] Antisocial Two Flat Things

Here's hoping for Wriggle and Renko, sitting at Mystia's stall together and drinking the night away as they lament their lack of endowment.
>> No. 14690
きんななや!
>> No. 14691
>>14689

biut its not abour rouetes its aabout name for the news charactrer fagertas
>> No. 14692
>[ ] Withering Flower

Is a Letty short story. See her spellcard
>> No. 14693
File 121520518254.jpg - (238.72KB , 522x750 , Aya7.jpg ) [iqdb]
14693
>>14691
>news
>> No. 14694
[x] Depletion Garden

or [x] Withering Flower
>> No. 14695
I'll place my bets on:
[x] Cold Border
>> No. 14696
[X] Naked drunken YAF.
>> No. 14698
>>14696

I beg you, don't EVER suggest something like this on IRC or here when I'm visibly drunk. I'm afraid of what I could do if you did.

Ehhh, anyways, back at my place, hangover, etc, my whole night was Unlimited Booze Works and GAYASS marathon, followed by a 3-hour session of Full Spectrum Warrior Co-Op action, complete with cheesy warcries and GAYASS quotes. ("HOOOAH!" "WAAAGH!" "LULOUCHE VEE BUREEHTANNIA NOU MEIJIROU!", etc. It's suprising how loud can people be when drunk and ought not to be able to even speak properly.)

I think I'm gonna catch a nap, then write some cakes. I doubt anyone's online at this time of day...
>> No. 14699
>>14697
And that all in polish...

>I beg you, don't EVER suggest something like this on IRC or here when I'm visibly drunk. I'm afraid of what I could do if you did.

Noted for future usage.

>I think I'm gonna catch a nap, then write some cakes. I doubt anyone's online at this time of day...

I am always here, expect the 7 hours i sleep.
>> No. 14700
>>14698
>>I doubt anyone's online at this time of day...

*ahem*
>> No. 14701
>>14698
>my whole night was Unlimited Booze Works
I chuckled.

Update soon.
>> No. 14704
[x] "Well, it's simple. If you don't, I'll make you love me."

I expected a much more crazy relationship for Yuka, this just all seems..... so wimpy.
>> No. 14705
>>14702

Bleh. Re-reading this, I don't like how it turned out. Guess I better wait for inspiration to hit instead of forcing myself to write. Disregard that update, I suck Mary's cocks.
>> No. 14707
File 121527035072.gif - (479.23KB , 426x267 , Kaede.gif ) [iqdb]
14707
>>14704

We'll just have to keep the crazy flowing. When we think she's starting to become too soft, we'll just make a comment about Reimu's armpits, or make a pass at some other girl. And then when she's RAGING at us and trying to stab our guts out, we'll give her a pained reassurance that she's the only girl for us. And then we'll have angry, bloody hate sex then and there. And then we'll repeat this process to keep the passion strong until we die.


...Okay, that's never going to happen. But still, I can dream. God damn, I love Yandere.
>> No. 14708
>>14707
Yandere > Tsundere
>> No. 14728
Cupcakes when?
>> No. 14743
>>14707
Yandere Nanaya?
I... I want to see this.
>> No. 14745
>>14743

Spoilers from IRC: MISSINGNO Extra makes the next game happen in genderswapped world. Main character is Fukuzai Toorima (Concealed Phantom Killer), apparently Nanaya's female counterpart, a cold and ruthless killer. Ren is a 'cooldude' (as YAF described him), Mary is a blonde bishounen, Reimu is an asshole, Cho-Marisa (male) makes an appearance and sex with Dad Yukarion is a disgusting thought.
>> No. 14748
>>14745

This is why we need to do catastrophe next play through.
>> No. 14749
>>14748
Get CATASTROPHE END this playthrough -> FOREST END Next playthrough with Shota Wriggle.
>> No. 14752
>>14749

Delicious shota trap.
>> No. 14773
>>14749
The silly thing is that shota Wriggle will be more girly than loli Wriggle.
>> No. 14782
>>14773
>The silly thing is that we will actually fuck shota Wriggle rather than loli Wriggle.

Missed the target. 5 times. Finally ended up shooting in the behind, somehow.
>> No. 14784
Wait, what's all this talk of shota Wriggle?
Is this official?
>> No. 14788
>>14784

With MISSINGNO all the character's genders are reversed including Wriggle, thus Wriggle is a shota.
>> No. 14875
I though MISSINGNO would give us Psychosis v2, but shota Wriggle is much fine too.

But I still want psychosisv2.
>> No. 14877
Also, update already.
>> No. 14892
Wait.

If MISSINGNO. is gender-swap world... does that mean Red would be a woman, too?

Because that would make the relationship to Yukari slightly weirder. In this case, is Red some giant slut with a constant craving for cocks, or what?
>> No. 14906
>>14892

Only one way to know: YAF GET BACK TO WORK NIGGER.
>> No. 15058
>>14892
That's hot..
>> No. 15679
File 121633362543.gif - (11.50KB , 350x237 , shadoko.gif ) [iqdb]
15679
[x] "Let me repeat myself. I belong to no one. But if it's about choosing between you two..."
[x] "I love you, Yuuka, and I can't do anything about it."

Belong? How foolish. Haven't you already said that you 'belong' to no one? Why does she keep on asking this idiotic question? Silly youkai! It's not the man who 'belongs' in a relationship! You can struggle as much as you want, but in the end, you are the one who's the woman! What was all this presentation of power for? Why do you bother fighting with Reimu? Why did you abide by the stupid promise you made after losing for the first time in a long time, to a human at that? Oh, you could've won, right? You could've ripped this weak shell with ease, not even thinking about it for a second. Yet, you decided to let it slip. And make that promise. Was it because of the peculiar perfumes?
"Let me repeat myself." you speak loudly as you put your hands in your pockets. "I BELONG to no one. No, it is wrong, to even ask me that. Yuuka, I feel offended. This is not what I expected from a well-cultured woman such as you." she only smiles at that mild insult "Reimu, you too. Hearing all this, and not reacting? How shameful. And here I thought you'd be more civilised. Feh."
You snort. Yeah, it's kind of... disappointing. To think that they'd fight over something so trivial... No, it may be trivial for you, but, for them... Then again, why the hell did someone as proud as Yuuka engage in such childish plays? Reimu is a goddamn teenager, probably with a shitload of complexes because of her... Heritage and work. But Yuuka? No, this is disappointing. VERY disappointing. And to top it off, she asks a question like that... Yuuka, you're in for some spanking as soon as this melodrama ends.
"Then what?" she speaks up, rather calmly, perhaps because she's seen your amused face. Amused? Yeah, altough ridiculous, it still is hilarious, just the thought that those two, over you... "Are you going to leave this unresolved?"
Unresolved? Oh no, even though you've certainly 'played around' with Reimu, the very moment you met this green-haired woman, it has been decided.

On a ridiculous criteria, your heart has decided. That the rest of your life, however short it may be at her side, you're going to spend with her.

"Well, indeed, leaving this... Unresolved would be rude, wouldn't it?" you circle around Yuuka, leisurely making short, but firm steps. She observes you carefully with strange face. Anticipation? No, it's something else. Perhaps she's decided that depending on your answer, she's going to let you live or make you die painfully? Now, it sounds plausible. Cruel, but her style.
And it makes the situation even more spicy. And exciting. And enjoyable.

Because, after all, isn't living to the fullest and playing with death what life is about?

"Very well. I have made my decision. Or rather, I just realized I don't have to. I belong to no one." you look again at Yuuka "And I will never do. But if you want me to choose between you two, isn't it obvious? I already mentioned the thing called 'love at the first sight'. Were you deaf to my words? I love you, Yuuka."
No remorse. No embarassment. Pointless hindrances, not worthy of letting them ruin this moment.
Why would you be embarassed anyway?
And why would you feel guilty? Surely, you gave Reimu 'hope', but does it matter now? Playtime is over, Reimu. You have to find yourself a new master to pet your head.
"Hmm. So that's how it is."
A bit unexpectedly, Yuuka takes a few steps closer to you. Suprised, but not shaken, you remain where you're standing, not moving an inch.
And she, smiling, stops just a few centimeters away from your proudly stuck out chest.
"..."
Following your body, your lips also slam shut and don't make a sound. From her next reaction, the rest of your life will be decided. Should she attack you at this distance, you won't be able to defend yourself. Should she throw her arms around and kiss you, you won't be able, and willing, to escape.
"Good answer."
And out of those two potential outcomes, she choses the former one.

Driving her fist into your face, she sends you flying several meters away. The fall, combined with momentum and wooden surface of the floor fills your body with various kinds of pain, all uncomfortably invading your nervous system, making you want to scream. But when you try to do so, you discover that your lips are cracked. In several places, like small cuts, little, but painful wounds let the blood gush forth, and down your chin. Wait, she didn't have any sharp weapons, nor did she use her nails. That means...

With terror, you notice that there's something missing. Where usually a hard barrier would stop your tongue, gapes a sickening hole. Of course, you can't see that, but feeling it is enough to make you want to vomit.
Spitting out your teeth, four of them, and multiple smaller shards, along with the blood, you try to look up.
Because of the pain and concussion, you couldn't hear, nor see what was going on, but now it is painfully obvious.
After punching you, Yuuka went back straight to the fray.
How... Ignorant of her.
She dodges all the spikes fired at her by strangely moving Reimu.
How could she just...
The miko is missing. Her opponent doesn't even make any efforts towards actual evasive movements.
She, a woman, you, a man...
Yells break through the ringing in your ears, but you can't make out the words.
The fight rages on for a little while, when finally getting close enough, Yuuka catches Reimu by her hair.
She says something.
Then, with tremendous speed, she dives down towards the ground. With the miko still captivated in her steel grip.
"DIE!"
Piercing shriek from the woman you've just confessed to breaks the still silence in your head.
And immidiately following that, she drives miko's body into the ground. Like if she was crushing a bug.

And then you pass out.



...


There are no dreams. No nighty wishes that would manifest themselves in your thoughts after receiving such a blow.
The abrupt awakening makes you realize you're no longer at the shrine. Instead of wooden walls and floors, all you can see is a dim candlelight that keeps all the other features of the room you're in (it's a room, right?) indistinguishable.
Except the bed you're laying on. And the fluffy eiderdown.

And one person sitting in a chair just beside your place of resting. From what you can see, he, or she, has long, white or silver hair. In her hands, a book with hilariously thick covers blocks out her face as well as her upper body. Either she's very small, or that book is ridiculously big. Your mind can't really decide between the two right now, as it's still in half-asleep condition.

[ ] "Alright, now this is stupid. Who are you? And where the hell am I?"
[ ] "Fuckin' anemia, always fucking up my plans..."
[ ] TEETH?! CHECK THE DAMN TEETH! ARE THEY STILL THERE?!
[ ] Stand up. There you go. You were dreaming. Introduce yourself. Politely. And ask what the FUCK is going on.
[ ] Run.
>> No. 15690
File 121633650714.gif - (1.96KB , 128x94 , Ultros.gif ) [iqdb]
15690
[x] "Have to tell her she's a real knock-out sometime..."

Autosage just screwed you over.
>> No. 15692
>>15690

No. It was according to the plan. Sneaky update while I do something else as my main focus.
>> No. 15707
Oh you sneaky little bastard.
[x] "Have to tell her she's a real knock-out sometime..."
[x] TEETH?! CHECK THE DAMN TEETH! ARE THEY STILL THERE?!
[x] "Alright, now this is stupid. Who are you? And where the hell am I?"
>> No. 15716
ಠ_ಠ

[x] TEETH?! CHECK THE DAMN TEETH! ARE THEY STILL THERE?!
[x] "Alright, now this is stupid. Who are you? And where the hell am I?"
>> No. 15735
[+] TEETH?! CHECK THE DAMN TEETH! ARE THEY STILL THERE?!
One thing at a time.
>> No. 15745
[x] "Have to tell her she's a real knock-out sometime..."
[x] TEETH?! CHECK THE DAMN TEETH! ARE THEY STILL THERE?!
[x] "Alright, now this is stupid. Who are you? And where the hell am I?"