[Return]
Archived Thread

File 121492330472.jpg - (254.32KB , 878x600 , 3qh1.jpg ) [iqdb]
14195 No. 14195
YAF delivers. Ironically enough, my BGM for this was Nantoka Nare.

========================

[X] "Actually, there's another thing."
-[X] "What you promised me after our fight."

Ehh. Plan failed. That's all there is to say. Though the way she was examining them suggested that... She might recognize the pattern, in the end...
Disappointed, you put down the basket. Yuuka continues to stare at you with the same blank face. What's going on through her mind, acting like this? All superior, like if she was some sort of higher being or... But then again, she IS a youkai. An old one as well. It's only natural she would feel superior to such fragile beings as humans. After all, she must've witnessed many generations rise and fall, then disappear into oblivion...
With unexpected patience, she keeps silent.
It's almost unpleasant. This silence.
"Actually." you try to sound relaxed "There's something else."
"I'm all ears."
Her eager words contradict with her cold expression and voice. But, there is something she promised you, and has yet to redeem her words. Even though it may sound selfish, bah, pathetic even, still, you have to ask. Even now, when you're all alone she's so cold, it's almost like the fight earlier never occured...
But the slight pain in your cheek says it did. Then, her words as well...
"There's one thing... What you promised me after our fight."
You brace for the worst. For example, getting your face caved in. Or being ripped to shreds. But, to your suprisement, none of these happen.
Instead, Yuuka only narrows her eyes.
"... all the same."
"Huh?"
"All of you, all the same. I lose myself for a bit, and next second, you start to think you're god-knows-what. That you have right to access my body as you please."
Ugh. This is dangerous. Her aura is hostile enough to make cold shivers run down your spine. But, it was her who... And the GLAND... Doesn't it work anymore? She was practically all over you back then, so why...!
An impulse shants throughout your entire body. But it's too slow. Too slow to avoid Yuuka's hand, coming straight at your face.
"Wh--!"
Like a pair of unnaturally strong pincers, she closes your head in steel grip. You can't even breathe like this, let alone speak out.
And she, with the same, stoic serenity, only bends down a bit.
Then brings her face close to your chest.
You'd hold your breath if you weren't already. All she does is close her eyes and keep silent.
Quiet sniffing noise.
"I have no idea what this is," she speaks up "But I'll let myself be swayed. Smells nice."
Her hand slowly lets go of your face. Air! Again! Your lungs cheer out in relief, while your hands...

You can't move your hands.

Nor legs.

In panic, you look down, only to discover...
Brown, slightly green vines entangled around your limbs. Cutting into your skin. Not deep enough to cause bleeding, but it's painful nonetheless. As if they were tentacles of some living being, they pull you back and down, into half-sitting position, but still above the ground. Like some kind of grotesque chair, growing straight from the floor. Only chairs don't usually hold onto your calves and wrists.
"Yuuka, what the--?!"
You start screaming, but immidiately shut up after seeing the sight before you. Which includes smooth, naked back of a green-haired woman. Even from this angle, you can see her breasts, as she reaches down to her skirt and unbuttons it, letting it fall to the floor. The only thing's that left...

But she lets it stay on. Instead, she turns to you with the same superior expression, only more... seductive than before. Or is it only an illusion brought forth by the breath-taking spectacle of her healthy bust. Enormous. That's what comes to mind. Those hundreds of years of living surely had their effect on the size of her breasts.
You can't let out a word. The shock is too great to shake it off so easily. First this, now that, what comes next?
You didn't have to wait long. Giving you that superior smile, Yuuka closes in on your restrained figure, and leans against your body. The vines holding you up don't move an inch, only making the pain stronger as Yuuka puts the whole weight of her well-developed body on top of you. Her breasts press hard against your chest. Thich is turning on in itself, but...
"Yuuka, not here--?!"
Again, your words get cut off, this time by Yuuka's tongue, which she violently forces inside your mouth. You can only comply to her moves, as she begins to twirl it around. Trying to response, you only discover that you can do nothing to change her movements. Only surrender and comply. She's simply too strong.
Slowly, you start to run out of air, but Yuuka doesn't retreat for even a second, caressing the inside of your mouth with violent, abrupt licks. You can feel the saliva overflowing and forcing it's way out of your mouth, dripping down your chest and shoulders. Disgusting? No, hot as hell. Only if you could catch a bit of air to...
Then suddenly, she pulls back, making you choke on the saliva and cough violently. You spit out the remaining amount, clearing your mouth enough to speak.
"Yuuka, what the hell are--"
But she doesn't listen. Leaving a trace of wetness on your chest and stomach, she pulls down your pants. Without remorse, without hesitation, she grabs your erect manhood, and starts stroking it with moves so fast and strong it hurts. Why she... That damn...!
You try to struggle, only to have the vines cut even deeper into your skin. If it's like this... If it's like this... Then, isn't she basically raping you?
But do you have the right to complain? You were the one to bring up the matter, so now...
Suddenly, the warmth around your shaft grows in intensity. Something wet squeezes around it, your hips jerking up in irrestistible response.
Before even properly warming up, she has already mounted you. Her walls, juices, fast slides, all makes it so pelasant, but at the same time, the pain...
Not good. At this pace, you're going to come too early. Even if she's the one taking initiative, even if it's such a violent one, you still can't just let her be the unsatisfied one. At least that...
The mocking grin never once disappears from her face. Her hips, as if completely independant from the rest of her body, slide up and down, making obscene sounds with each move. Bad. Bad. Bad, bad, bad! Her rough treatment, her breasts, bouncing around, her juices, dripping down your legs, and her warm insides...
You can't control it. Surge of white hazyness seeps into your thoughts, your manhood throbs violently, before...

You almost choke on your own saliva when all those feelings suddenly get cut off.
Because, lifting herself up a bit, she grabs the base of your shaft and squeezes painfully.
"Not yet."
With this cold statement, she begins to move again.
It's almost like not being able to breathe. Not being able to do something such basic as... That damn woman. Let it go. LET IT GO!
But she doesn't listen to your mute protests. Only narrowing her eyes, she continues to absorb the pleasure of riding your now sore manhood.
This is shameful. Pathetic, even. Despite her being just in front of you, you can do nothing to make it stop. To make her let you come as you should have. Pain. Pain. Pain. Only pain. And inability to resist.
"D-Don't..." you manage to pant out "Underestimate.... ME!"

>> No. 14196
File 121492333582.jpg - (100.04KB , 640x560 , 3qrj.jpg ) [iqdb]
14196
KA-CHINK!

Sound of a knife being opened. Twirling your fingers around, almost automatically, you free your hand. There's no time to be suprised at the fact that you shouldn't even be able to grab it from this distance and this state. There's no time to be suprised as your hand, cluthing the knife, hurls forward at Yuuka's throat.

And easily pierces her skin.

Drop. Drop. Drop.
Red droplets fall onto your abdomen. You pant heavily, still clutching the knife.
And on it's other end...
Yuuka's bloodied hand. Not her neck. As expected, she was still aware of her surrounding. Aware enough not to let herself be killed. Only, place her palm in the way of your blade.
It went straight through. Not stopping on a bone or muscle, it went straight through. You can clearly see the tip of the blade on the other side of her palm.
Drop. Drop. Drop.
Realization hits you along with the droplets of blood. Knife. Thrust. Why. Why?
If she was only a bit more careless, you'd be coming inside a corpse now.
But she's still squeezing it hard. Despite having her hand pierced...
Hand pierced.
Your arm twitches in shock's afterwave.
"Auu!"
Yuuka's expression falls, her voice breaking into a squeal.

Squeal? From her? Why, a squeal, from such a...
Your hand twitches again.
Making Yuuka's body jerk up violently. As if strength left her, she falls onto your chest, letting go of your...

FINALLY!

A choir of cheers sounds in your head. Thanks to the unexpected... interference, the white haze backed away, giving it's seat to something that has been absent since the beggining.

Primal need.

You grab Yuuka's hand, the very same that has your knife sticking out of it, then squeeze it tightly. Blood gushes forth, accompanied by another squeal. How weak. Didn't she call you this before? Weak? Who's weak now, huh?
Driven by the new urge, you start thrusting your hips, ramming your shaft in between her tight walls. With every move, your squeeze causes the knife in her hand move a little. With every thrust, she squeals silently.
Insanely satisfying. Is it? Taming her, like that?

It is.

You hold back the laugher that forces it's way out of your throat. Instead, you concentrate on humping her faster. Stronger. Harder.
Again. Again. Again. Again.
Familiar feeling returns. A lot more pleasurable than last time, you let the haze overthrow other thoughts.
Throb. Throb. Throb.
Last push.
And that's it.
At the same time first burst of semen enters her insides, you pull out the knife from her hand. Her back arches up, accompanied by a similiar squeal, only much louder in volume.

The vines give up under your combined weight. Both of you fall to the floor, Yuuka landing on top of you. Her heavy panting is all that sounds in this silent room.
>> No. 14197
next part coming up in a few minutes, after I wash my hair
>> No. 14198
I expected a vine up the ass, to be honest.
>> No. 14199
>>14198

I did consider that when planning this scene, but I decided it would be going overboard. And too much of a trauma for Naya to get over.
>> No. 14200
The two of you rest for a few minutes. It feels like an eternity before Yuuka finally stands up without a word. And equally silent, she picks up your discarded pants, and throws them at you.
"Get dressed and go back."
Uh. The passion from before is completely gone from her voice. The coldness in back again. Reluctantly, but you put on the ragged piece of clothing. Yuuka stands in place, clutching her forearm with one hand.
"You're not going with me?"
"Not yet. I have something to do."
"As you wish."
For some reason, you suddenly feel like playing with the fire. Approaching Yuuka, you grab her left hand, the same that got pierced by your blade, then kiss it gently. To your amazement, the wound has already closed up.
"... there's no need for such gestures."
"Of course there isn't." you pull back "But it's pleasant, don't you think?"
"..."
The answer is silence.
Well... There's no point in opposing if she wants to be left alone.
"Make sure to return, okay?"
"I don't need your worry." she nods "I will."


Closing the door, you suddenly notice the state of your wrists. Uh. They don't look that bad, but still, red, swollen traces remain where the vines were holding you.
"... shit."
If you leave it like this, there are going to be questions. Which would be rather unwanted in such a situation. But there's nothing you can do to hide them... Besides...

Well, it's going to be a detour, but grabbing another shirt is a must. How many of them have you used up anyway?


At last, back at the door of dining room. Forcing a smile, you cheerfully storm inside.
"And to that big doll, she-- Oooh! Look who's back!" Marisa. So they're already back inside. Makes you wonder for how long were you absent. "You know, we went through the trouble of making danmaku just for you and you simply disappeared! Where have you been?"
"Plucking flowers." you say as you sit on your spot. All the girls are looking at your curiously... except...
Reimu. Only she turned away from you with a mocking snort. What's her problem now?
"Anyways, good you're back!" Marisa continues "You know, we were just talking about Alice! Can you believe that she's still asleep?"
Marisa tries to stand up, only to fail miserably and fall back down on the floor.
.... how much did she drink?
Suddenly, Mima cuts in.
"And since we can't let her miss all the fun, we came up with a plan to wake her up!"
Uh... Mima, wasn't it your doing from the very begining? Putting her to sleep, that is. Shouldn't you be able to wake her up without problems? What kind of--
"Yeah!" Marisa shouts joyfully "So I though we could do it like in that old fairy tale! The one with the princess!"
"And prince!" Mima.
"You know it, right? Princess is asleep, and only a kiss from Prince can wake her up!"
Indeed, pattern seems familiar, but...
"Well, we do have a sleeping princess," you glance at Alice "But I don't think we have a pri.... nce...."
You fall silent under Mima's and Marisa's meaningful stares.
They don't want you to....?


[ ] "Oh no. No way."
[ ] "Me? A prince? I'd rather nominate Reimu for this role."
[ ] "Me? A prince? I think Marisa would be more suitable."
[ ] "Cut the play, Mima. Just wake her up and let's get smashin."
>> No. 14201
[X] "Me? A prince? I think Marisa would be more suitable."

I suppose we could always give them a slight push towards each other.

Oh and btw, Delicious hatesex is fucking delicious!
>> No. 14202
[ ] "Me? A prince? I think Marisa would be more suitable."

I CAME
>> No. 14203
[X] "Oh no. No way."
>> No. 14204
{X} "Oh no. No way."
>> No. 14206
[X] "Me? A prince? I think Marisa would be more suitable."

Playing matchmaker for Alice.

Although, I have to say, Reimu would be an interesting choice...
>> No. 14207
[ ] "Oh no. No way."

This will make us be forced in to kissing Alice.
>> No. 14208
[x] Well then. Her lips... I'll be taking them.
>> No. 14209
[x] "Oh no. No way."

>>14199

It still seems like missed potential to me.
>> No. 14212
[x] "Oh no. No way."

Sorry girls, but this is Yuuka route.
>> No. 14213
[x] "Me? A prince? I think Marisa would be more suitable."

Because TS needs more girl on girl.
>> No. 14214
[X] "Me? A prince? I think Marisa would be more suitable."
>> No. 14215
[X] "Me? A prince? I think Marisa would be more suitable."

Your idea, love.

We have someone else who needs our lovings. Two someones.

Nightbug and Flowerland.
>> No. 14216
[X] "Me? A prince? I think Marisa would be more suitable."
>> No. 14217
[x] "Me? A prince? I think Marisa would be more suitable."

Touhoes. Not just prison gay.
>> No. 14218
[x] "Me? A prince? I think Marisa would be more suitable."

"Me?" you hold back chuckles "A prince? What makes you think so?"
Marisa and Mima look at each other in thought.
"Um..."
"For example..."
You can only smirk and make yourself comfortable as they try to think of something reasonable. Altough it's a bit insulting, that they can't find anything prince-like in your person, you let it slip by. Instead, a bottle appears in your hand practically on it's own. Looks like your body knows better what's good for it. Mind too.
You take a deep gulp.
Ahh, a fitting drink for your unprincelikeness. That it will turn against you and seek to destroy the unity of your thoughts? It's only a given. Every protagonist needs an antagonist for a novel to come to existence, and it's only better if he's a weak and controllable one. But before it destroys your primary dataloop, you may as well throw a hint for confused drunkards.
"Actually," you put down the bottle to look more serious "I think Marisa would be more suitable."
"Eeeh?" the said gasps in suprisement "Me? Why me?"
"Well," you smile "You are strong, companionable, wise and understanding. Aren't those noble traits?"
"Flatterer!" she pouts "Why do you think I'd do that?"
"But you wanted to wake her up, right?"
"Yeah, but... Gbwah!"
She snorts under Mima's hey-get-up slap on the back. The ghost then clasps her hands together, and with wide smile, speaks up.
"Why not? We gave him a chance, and he discarded it. We need another prince!"
"N-no! What are you doing?!"
You observe in amusement as Mima drags struggling Marisa towards Alice's sleeping body. Sip. Yeah, to see Marisa so embarassed about something, even in this drunk state, it was definitely worth it to cast aside the chance to again take dollmaker's lips. And probably subject yourself to her possible rage later.
"Heh."
Oh ho. Looks like Mima's gone serious. And intends to use force. Which she shortly after Marisa's frightened yell, does. Grabbing little witch's head, she forcefully makes her kiss the sleeping beauty.
("It didn't work! Let's try again!"
"No--mmmmf!")
Oh, Mima. It doesn't matter who is your victim, show must go on regardless of them, huh?
"Where have you been?"
Reimu's sudden statement returns your eyes back to your immediate surroundings, instead of enjoying the show.
"Here and there."
"With Yuuka?"
"..."
Whoops. Indeed, dashing off from her side, after the bored flower youkai was a stupid move. If she was to witness what happened after, what would be only natural, given her curiosity, for her to follow you... It would. Be. Bad.
But she didn't, right?
"Uhh, perhaps. Does it matter?"
"It does."
She snatches the bottle from your hands before you're even able to react. Again. What's up with that?
"Oi. That one was mine." gulp, gulp, gulp. The contents disappear in tremendous pace. If she keeps on drinking like this... "Look, you're acting almost like if you were jealous or something."
This is annoying. Fuck what happened earlier, the plan failed, it's over, but she keeps on being irritating. And for what?
The bottle, now empty, hits the table hard, but not hard enough to draw back Mima's attention. Yuuka hasn't arrived back yet as well.
Her face is red. You're amazed how flushed her cheeks have become. Is it because of alcohol?
"If I were, then what?"
It must've hit her head fast, that beverage. She's swaying back and forth slightly. Well, no wonder, after downing it all in one gulp...

[ ] "I see no reason for you to be. Go to sleep, or something, you're starting to blurt out nonsense."
[ ] "I'd feel honoured, by confused."
[ ] "... another one?", then hand her another bottle
[ ] "So, Yukari." ignore Reimu "About what you and Yuuka were talking about earlier."
>> No. 14219
[x] "Me? A prince? I think Marisa would be more suitable."
>> No. 14220
[X] "... another one?", then hand her another bottle
>> No. 14221
[ ] "... another one?", then hand her another bottle

Pissed miko Reimu.
>> No. 14222
[ ] "... another one?", then hand her another bottle
>> No. 14223
[X] "... another one?", then hand her another bottle

Damn it Reimu.
>> No. 14224
[X] "... another one?", then hand her another bottle
>> No. 14225
[X] "I'd feel honoured, by confused."
[X] "... another one?", then hand her another bottle
>> No. 14226
[X] "... another one?", then hand her another bottle

Why so fucking jealous red-white?
>> No. 14228
[X] "... another one?", then hand her another bottle

Spill it. Spill out ALL of your feelings for us.
>> No. 14231
[X] "... another one?", then hand her another bottle

Seeing how big her stash was, you'd think her alcohol tolerance is way bigger... But there's no saying how much she's drunk while you were 'gone'. And before that, when outside, waiting for Yuuka as well. Damn. And now it looks like she's about to take out all on you...
There's only one thing a man can do in this situation.
"Another one?"
Almost blidly, you reach aside, and grab a random bottle. Then shove it in miko's hands. She only looks at it with neutral face, then grabs a corkscrew from the table. As expected, she's swallowed the bait along with the rod. Well then, Hakurei Reimu! Let them get to you! The bubbles! The percents! Then let it all out! They say alcohol loosens people's tongues, but does it apply to you?
You give Yukari a wink as Reimu downs the bottle's contents. Again, almost without making breaks in between the swigs. Gap lady only graces you with mildly interested stare. She really seems lady-like when quiet like this. More suitable to be a princess than Alice, perhaps. Speaking of which...
("Third time, and it didn't work! Plan failed!"
"I t-told you the first time! Let me go!"
"Maybe you have to kiss her somewhere else?"
"Mi-Mima?! N-Noooooo!")
Being a gentleman you are, you keep your eyes averted from whatever scenes are going on there right now. Instead...
"Whew..."
Reimu lets out a satisfied sigh. In a similiar fashion, she slams the empty bottle on the table beside the previous one.
She then proceeds to wipe her eyes with a sleeve. You can only grin at how cute, but somehow silly it looks.
"Before you ask, no, there's only one of me."
"Ssshut... upp...." Great, now she's having problems with speaking properly. Eh, she shouldnt've-- "Whoah..."
With a silent moan, she falls forward. And, since you were the one sitting in front of her, she falls onto your crossed legs.
So helpless...
"Oi." you try to sound as gently as possible "Get yourself together."
Grabbing her shoulders, you pull her up. Only to suddenly have her face just in front of yours. Her body still seems to be limp though, as opposed to her neck, apparently. Her eyes, half-closed, stare straight in yours, with rather blank look.
"So?" she speaks again "If I werrrr...e jealo...us, what would... you do?"
Her breath reeks of that unknown beverage. She must've had lots of it, for the smell to be so intensive...
For a moment, you loosen your arms, but quickly being reminded of her state, you tense them again, not letting Reimu fall down again.
Her stare is blank, but intent. Is she serious, or it's just her drunkness that makes her say such unreasonable words?

[ ] "I'd feel confused. Though honoured at the same time."
[ ] "Reimu, seriously. Go have a nap. You're delusional."
[ ] "WHY exactly are you so eager to know that?"
[ ] "Then ARE you jealous or not?"
>> No. 14233
[x] "If you were jealous I'd tease you, of course."
>> No. 14235
[X] "Then ARE you jealous or not?"
>> No. 14236
[X] "I'd have to ask why you would be. And before you answer that, go lie down and sleep on it, because I highly doubt it's anything you want me to hear."

This is not Reimu route.

Go to bed Waki Miko.
>> No. 14237
[X] "I'd have to ask why you would be. And before you answer that, go lie down and sleep on it, because I highly doubt it's anything you want me to hear."

This looks interesting.
>> No. 14238
{X} "I'd have to ask why you would be. And before you answer that, go lie down and sleep on it, because I highly doubt it's anything you want me to hear."
>> No. 14239
[x] Get her another one!

Kill the miko with alcohol poisoning.
>> No. 14240
[X] "I'd have to ask why you would be. And before you answer that, go lie down and sleep on it, because I highly doubt it's anything you want me to hear."

Excellent. Noble brush-off that still makes us look good.
>> No. 14241
[X] "I'd have to ask why you would be. And before you answer that, go lie down and sleep on it, because I highly doubt it's anything you want me to hear."
>> No. 14242
[z] "I'd have to ask why you would be. And before you answer that, go lie down and sleep on it, because I highly doubt it's anything you want me to hear."

Go back to bed Reimu.
>> No. 14243
[z] "I'd have to ask why you would be. And before you answer that, go lie down and sleep on it, because I highly doubt it's anything you want me to hear."

LEMME SLEEP ON IT
>> No. 14244
[X] "I'd have to ask why you would be. And before you answer that, go lie down and sleep on it, because I highly doubt it's anything you want me to hear."

"Why are you--"
"Don't channn...ge the topic."
She sounds almost determined, only if it wasn't for her rather weak voice. This is tiring. You push her away, making her sit properly again. Which she does, still mantaining the sway-y ballance though. At least she farther now. Her closeness was really... Unsettling. Like before, when you returned from shopping, just having her so close...
You chuckle in your thoughts. Guess you'll have to thank Yuuka for sucking out all the ungentlemanly thoughts before this encounter with miko's drunk side.
"I'd have to ask you why you would be, I guess." you shrug. "That would be only logical, since your behaviour, be it alcohol induced or coming from the depths of your heart, makes me utterly confused. I haven't seen you like this before, Reimu, and even though it's been only two days, I can say for sure, it's not like you to act so... Uh." you try to find right words "Un-Reimu-like."
That was half-baked, but the meaning seems to have gotten through.
"We...ll, I--"
"AND before you answer," you interrupt her "I'd like you to go lie down and sleep on it. Whatever it is you were about to say, I highly doubt it's anything you want me to hear while you're in such... Intoxicated state."
"But I--"
"No." you're not letting her get to the point "I know, you're the hostess, but no one's going to get angry at you. We are, after all, your friends. Just go. I'll take responsibility, since it's partially my fault you're like this."
Reimu scans you carefully with that half-conscious stare. You mantain your face straight, only a reassuring smile betraying your worry. Comply. Let it disappear, whatever it is, because... If you were to say that you...
And, there's already someone else in your guest's heart. So, go, forget about it. Please, Reimu...
"Aii...tt..." she tries to stand up. Needless to say, fails horribly. You quickly catch her shoulders, rescuing her from inevitable head-on impact with the floor. Again. She only looks up with those absent eyes. "You....re... Not goii....ng to kiss me good...bye?"
"No." you refuse in forced playful voice "I'm sure I'd get kicked for that later, right?"
"... right."
She pulls back from your grip and shuffles towards the door. Turning for the last time, she mutters out a farewell.

"Ahhhh...."
A sigh of relief is all that escapes your lips when you finally settle back at your seat. What an ordeal. Note to self: never stay around drunk miko for longer than 5 minutes. Preferably, NEVER stay near her when she's drunk. This could lead to some unpleasant, unforeseen consequences.
Something tickles you in the right side of your head. Turns out to be Yukari's instense gaze.
"No word." you say, without even gracing her with a single look "No word about this to Yuuka."
"I saw nothing. Though..." she makes a pause "If you want to know what she feels, I can tell you right away."
"Heh. And how do you know that?"
"Don't underestimate my power. Manipulation of Borders comes farther than creating space-shifting portals."

[ ] "Alright. Tell me."
[ ] "I don't want to know. Whatever it is, keep it for yourself."
>> No. 14245
[x] "Alright. Tell me."
>> No. 14246
[X] "People's feelings are their feelings, regardless of what they are. If she wants to say something, let her decide it for herself."

That's Reimu's business. Not going to cross that line, even if she's not the target.
>> No. 14247
[X] "Alright. Tell me."

It's probably better off we don't know. Lets find out anyway.
>> No. 14249
{X} "People's feelings are their feelings, regardless of what they are. If she wants to say something, let her decide it for herself."
>> No. 14250
[x] "People's feelings are their feelings, regardless of what they are. If she wants to say something, let her decide it for herself."

Seems wrong to just callously invade another person's thoughts.
>> No. 14251
[ ] "I don't want to know. Whatever it is, keep it for yourself."
>> No. 14252
[x] "People's feelings are their feelings, regardless of what they are. If she wants to say something, let her decide it for herself."

Sorry Mom, Yuka's feeling need to be told by herself and no one else.
>> No. 14253
[ ] "People's feelings are their feelings, regardless of what they are. If she wants to say something, let her decide it for herself."
>> No. 14254
[x] "People's feelings are their feelings, regardless of what they are. If she wants to say something, let her decide it for herself."

As tempting as the offer is, the idea of a dere Yuuka telling her feelings makes me HNNNNNNNNNNNNNGH.
>> No. 14255
[z] "People's feelings are their feelings, regardless of what they are. If she wants to say something, let her decide it for herself."
>> No. 14257
[x] "I don't want to know. Whatever it is, keep it for yourself."

Do me no favors, Yukari. Wait, no, do me one: keep Red in his cage.
>> No. 14258
>>14254
She can tell it to us no matter what we hear from yuakin, therefore:
[ ] "Alright. Tell me."
>> No. 14259
[+] "Alright. Tell me."
>> No. 14260
[X] "People's feelings are their feelings, regardless of what they are. If she wants to say something, let her decide it for herself."
>> No. 14261
[ ] "People's feelings are their feelings, regardless of what they are. If she wants to say something, let her decide it for herself."
>> No. 14262
[z] "People's feelings are their feelings, regardless of what they are. If she wants to say something, let her decide it for herself."
>> No. 14263
<%YAFKYU> Tell ya what, it's been a long time since I've last said that, but...
<%YAFKYU> EVERYTHING is going according to my plan.
<%YAFKYU> JUST AS FUCKING PLANNED.
<+Pygmalion> YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAF!!
<%EX_Nine> Keiku roori
<%YAFKYU> H-scene with Yuuka, sending Reimu to bed, not asking Yukari about her feelings...
<%YAFKYU> Right now, a voice sounds in my head. Voice of lelouch saying "I won. Just as planned."
<+UBOA> ZEROOOOOOOOOOOO
>> No. 14264
WELCOME BACK TO REIMU ROUTE
>> No. 14265
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
>> No. 14266
>>14263
OH GOD I LOVE YOU
EVERY ROUTE IS A REIMU ROUTE
>> No. 14267
CATASTROPHE ROUTE ONLY.
Time to flee into the woods and find Wriggle.
>> No. 14268
Please no Reimu route. We're just treating her with a little common decency while trying to rebuff her.
>> No. 14269
YAF only succeeds in his route forcing antics because some emofags just HAVE to be "sensitive" and "nice" and not just be straightforward and ASK THE FUCKING YUKARI WHAT YUUKA THINKS.
>> No. 14270
>>14269

Also because over time he provides a thousand more options that swing towards Reimu instead of any other character.
>> No. 14271
>>14268
>>14269
Reimu route can be easily sabotaged. Actually, playing along before rejecting Reimu and fleeing the shrine to hook up with troublesome youkai could lead to an awesome yandere Reimu.

CATASTROPHE GOOD
>> No. 14272
>>14268
SILENCE HERETIC
YAF AGREED DON'T BOTHER HIM ABOUT IT
>> No. 14273
>>14272

YAF IS A BIASED FAGGOT.
>> No. 14274
>>14271
Ahhahhah, I like the way you think, if YAF thinks he can fuck us over he's seriously mistaken.
>> No. 14275
Hahaha! How wrong, you all are! I have given up on Reimu Route Reload! It's Yuuka time, all the way to the end! I am not such a person, to force a route against the will of The Many. I AM SHODYAFN. But, my plan, my predictions, they have all come true.
>> No. 14276
>>14275

A...kind YAF?

This doesn't bode well at all. I'm guessing hellfire and brimstone in our future, or seas of blood and fury.

Seriously, this is like some kind of weirdass prophecy.
>> No. 14277
>>14275

That's good. I personally believe we should save Reimu GOOD for last. It'll be like the delicious cake that made the entire meal worthwhile.
>> No. 14278
File 12149487692.jpg - (127.38KB , 400x525 , 1151075125840.jpg ) [iqdb]
14278
CONFIDENCE BORN OF IGNORANCE
THE CYCLE CANNOT BE BROKEN
>> No. 14279
>>14275
I don't believe you ZERO. YOU CAN'T BETRAY ME WITH THAT SMILE OF YOURS.
>> No. 14280
>>14275
Another one of your miserable lies, machine mother? Your song is not ours.
>> No. 14281
[X] "People's feelings are their feelings, regardless of what they are. If she wants to say something, let her decide it for herself."

Can she really peek inside people's heads like that? Just with the power of...
Wait a moment. She said 'what she feels', but did she mean... Reimu or Yuuka...?
Either way, it doesn't matter. Be it this or that, you have no right to invade their private thoughts like this. Neither does Yukari, but it's not like you can prohibit her from doing so...
"People's feelings are their feelings," you say, still not looking at her "Regardless of what they are. If she wants to say something, let her decide it for herself."
"Hm. Whatever you say."
Judging from sounds, she has returned to her snacks.
"Oh man."
Sighing, you reach for a bottle. Finally, maybe at last you'll be able to drink without any hindrances.
("N-not here?! What if she wakes up?!"
"That's our plan, silly!")
And them... Huh, better let them play as they please. What Alice does... Well, it's going to be her business. None shall stand between you and this bottle of alcohol!
Well, maybe except this weird green jelly. Eww.


Not so long ago, the door opens again, revealing fully dressed Yuuka. She slips into the room silently, only sending you a fleeting glance.
"How was it?" Yukari asks in conspirative voice as Yuuka sits down.
"Without problems." she picks up a sandwich "Though I have depleted my main mana supply. Were you peeking?"
All in that unchanging cold voice. Looks like she's back to her 'old self'.
Yukari only smiles faintly.
"Depends on what you mean."
"..."
"I only started spying after feeling the first burst of energy. You know, there are other methods of doing that, without using mana."
"Too much of a bother."
"How come a simple shower would be a bo--" Yukari falls silent under Yuuka's sharp gaze "Alright, I get it. I get it. I won't interfere. I have nothing to do with this, right? I'll just mind my own business. Geez."
Both of them return to their feast, not paying attention to your confused face. Uh, what was that about?
Well, at least for some time. Because not a few seconds after starting second sandwich, Yuuka casts you an anooyed glance.
"What are you looking at."
Again, it sounded more like a statement than a question. You can't help but flinch at the change in her attitude. And to think that not so long ago, she was all over you, squealing because of the pain and pleasure you were giving her... Reimu is bipolar, but this is a whole new level of being double-faced.

[ ] "Can't I?"
[ ] "Don't mind me. Eat. You have to replenish your strength, right?"
[ ] "A drink?"
[ ] "Just wondering. What took you so long?"
>> No. 14282
[ ] "Can't I?"
>> No. 14283
[ ] "A drink?"
>> No. 14284
On an unrelated note, that damn OP pic keeps haunting me. EVERY TIME. EVERY DAMN TIME I RUN MY EYES OVER IT, I SEE YUUKA'S GIANT CLEAVAGE. THEN I REALIZE IT'S ONLY A NECKTIE.
>> No. 14285
[X] "Can't I?"
Gotta show Yuka that we are not intimidated by her, even if she kills us, slowly.
>> No. 14286
[X] "Can't I?"
>> No. 14287
[X] "A drink?"

ACCOMMODATING NANAYA IS ACCOMMODATING.
>> No. 14288
{X} "Can't I?"
>> No. 14289
[X] "Can't I?"
>> No. 14290
[X] "Can't I?"
>> No. 14291
[x] "Can't I?"

>>14277
Reimu Good for second last. The last can be that reality breaking Transparent Night future where everybody's waiting at the shrine to welcome our return. That was awesome. A sort of impossible Matsuribayashi awesome.
>> No. 14292
[+] "Can't I?"
>> No. 14293
[ ] "Can't I?"
>> No. 14294
[X] "Can't I?"

"Hmm."
She gets irritated by such a mere thing? Amazing. Is it because of that thing? The fact that she's given in, instead of keeping cool face till the very end? Normally, she wouldn't even notice you staring, right? And now...
She narrows her eyes in irritation.
"What are you looking at."
And repeats the question. How foolish of you, Yuuka. To reveal that it's a hindrance to you. Perhaps, it's because this human here, is someone who managed to reverse your harass and get back at you? Surely, you do seem like a person who would kill just for that, but... Guess it was too much for your pride to handle, huh? Unsure what to do?
A smirk unvoluntarily creeps onto your lips.
This is amusing. Even though her cold facade is still up and running, like a grotesque make-up, blotting out all signs of her earlier weakness, she still betrays hints of uneasiness.
Well... You might be a violent person, Yuuka. You might be a death wish for those around you, but... Will you stand up against the man that has violated your body, and in such a way that you enjoyed it?
"Can't I?"
Bold move. A dangerous one. Like moving out your king while other pawns are still struggling. Even so, nothing can suprise you now. Be it a sudden wave of bullets hurling at your face, a kick, an insult, sudden loss of limbs. Though the last one would indeed be troublesome, still, playing with fire is what makes it so amusing.
".... suit yourself."
With that cold statement, she shifts her attention back to food. Eat. Eat, dear Manipulator Of Nature. For soon, you'll be getting a rerun of what you enjoyed so much!

"Come to think of it," you remark while opening another bottle "Where's Suika?"
"Ah." Yukari seems to be unfazed by the events going on behind your back as much as you. Though Marisa's squeals are... arousingly cute, to say the least, losing it in front of Yuuka, so soon after that whole mess, would be... "She left after we ended our show. Said she has something to do in the human village."
"Something... Surely, it's about wreaking chaos, isn't it... Well, can't say I'm worried. At least it might help my little friend find what's his..." you take a sip from the bottle. Mmm, percents...



In the end, it went smoothly. Mima finished messing with the witch and dollmaker, the former returning to the table after fixing her clothes, with an unnaturally red face. Of course, she immidiately proceeded to drown her sorrows in alcohol. Mima on the other hand...
"Oh? Where's Reimu?"
"Went to sleep. She had an ounce too much, it seemed." you answer the ghost, preserving a straight face, even though the world around is pretty much spinning in vivid colours. "I advised her to do so."
"So, to put it simply, you scared her off?"
You glance at Mima's mischievously smiling face. Now it's clear that she made the alcohol disappear some time ago, to let Marisa slip out with you and ask about Reimu. Does that mean she already knows there's nothing... of romantic matter going on between you two? From her mocks, it would seem so. Still, you get a feeling it would be bad to get on her nerves after this whole ordeal. Reimu is her friend, whatever she says, and, if your premonitions are to be trusted, by rejecting the miko, you've put yourself in rather... Dangerous situation. Considering what Mima has witnessed the day before today.
Or you're simply overthinking things and she was just worried about Reimu's whereabouts.
Either way, the answer is: more alcohol.


While Yuuka spent the rest of the afternoon chatting with Yukari about various magical techniques, you actually, possibly thanks to alcohol, could understand some of it. Like, when they were discussing the whole matter with transferring energy again. Apparently Yukari achieved transferring a source before, but that's all she said. The rest, was mostly an incomprehensible gibberish, with understandable parts.


And that's how evening approached. In dull stupor. At least for you.
Reimu never showed up again. Guess she really did go to sleep.
Yukari fell asleep soon after sunset, rending Yuuka from a decent conversant. Of course, your attempts to strike up a topic fell in vain. Looks like she's really determined not to slip again in your presence. Mima and Marisa, on the other hand...
Well, you couldn't make a decent conversation with them either, but because of a very diffirent reason.
The moment Mima started shapeshifting into various abominations, you said your pass. Alice slept through the whole party too, so there's nothing left to do.
"Girls." you stand up and try to keep your ballance as firm as possible "I'm going to pass. Party's over for me. I am deeply hurt by the fact that I have to leave you, as I am on behalf of your host here, but I really do require some sleep."
"Eew? Wwy?"
Half-Mima, half-cow asks you in suprisement. You can only frown at it's grotesque look.
"Had too much. Like Reimu. I'm going to nap for a bit." With that, you stand up and approach the door. "Goodnight."
Then you slip outside.

"Uhh..."
Walking is hard, but you steel yourself and march on boldly, ignoring the fact that your legs feel as if they were made of lead.
Finally, after a few minutes of stumbling against corners, you find yourself in front of your room.

[ ] Go in.
[ ] Not yet. Have a walk.
>> No. 14295
[x] Go in.
>> No. 14296
[x] Not yet. Have a walk.

random choice.
>> No. 14297
[x] Not yet. Have a walk.

Why not stagger about when we're incapable of defending ourselves?
>> No. 14298
[ ] Go in.
>> No. 14299
[x] Not yet. Have a walk.
>> No. 14300
[x] Not yet. Have a walk.
If we're lucky, we run into Yuuka. If not, we run into Raymoo
>> No. 14301
[x] Not yet. Have a walk.
>> No. 14302
[x] Not yet. Have a walk.

Wriggle time?
>> No. 14303
Sorry, guys. I wanted to update from my laptop, but it's like a ticking bomb, ready to explode with BSoDs. So, no updates tonight. Don't worry though, everything up to day 3 evening is planned, and as long as you proceed according to it, everything should go fast and clean.
>> No. 14304
[x] Not yet. Have a walk.
>> No. 14305
>>14303
JUST AS PLANNED
>> No. 14306
>>14305

Of course. Gives me time to read my gaming mag.
>> No. 14307
>>14306
YOU THINK I WILL LET YOU DO AS YOU WISH
I WILL TEACH YOU SOME SWIMMING LESSONS.
>> No. 14308
[x] Go in.
>> No. 14309
[X] Not yet. Have a walk.
>> No. 14312
>>14303
>planned, and as long as you proceed according to it

Oh ho.

[x] Pass out in the hallway
>> No. 14313
File 121499219270.jpg - (8.68KB , 181x86 , boomgheadshot.jpg ) [iqdb]
14313
[X] Not yet. Have a walk.

"..."
Even though the urge to sleep is great, there's still an element of anxiety crawling in your thoughts, making you unable to calm down. Why? Perhaps, because of what happened today? The magnificient feeling of flying, only to be substituted by an equally exciting, but much more frightening fall? Stroll around human village, in prescribed task given by Reimu? Then there was that fright in the filthy pub... But then again, despite being chaotic, it WAS somehow refreshing. As if anything can be refreshing in air so full of smoke, that is.
Next, the walk back to the shrine. The fight along the way was a short one, an unexpected one, it was still entertaining to see another side of the capricious miko.
And then the party...

You shake your head violently.
It's useless to think about it now. Aren't you supposed to calm down? Blurred edges of your sight suggest an almost 100% probability, that there is no one in this section of the shrine.
Well then... Walking off the anxiety would be nice thing to do, right?
Making sure not to accidentialy stumble back on the way to the dining room, you start walking.


Empty corridors are almost like an aspirin for your dulled, sore senses. The air is stale, but not rotten, perhaps Reimu does ventilate them sometimes, despite the lack of windows. Then again, with magic, she can just open all the doors and send in a gust of wind through the interior... As long as there's nothing that can be knocked over or kidnapped by the flow of air, it would be a convenient technique... Not that it matters now.
Silence is soothing. Really, taking a stroll was a really good idea.
And even though you had a slight hope to meet someone while shuffling around...

It was still pleasuring.


In the end, you met no one. Perhaps that's for the best. Stumbling upon any party partipiciant would make you look rude, since you've told them that you're getting a nap, and the only remaining person...
Meeting Reimu would be twice as bad. Better not to confront her until tommorow, when she sobers up.
And as for anyone else...



Is there anyone else?



Finally, back at your room. On the comfortable matress. Though you had to teach some leprechauns a lesson NOT to build castles on top of your pillow, it didn't take too long. And the elephants... Well, let them be.
Sleep comes quickly.


And ends abruptly.
On an unknown impulse, your body drags your consciouness back on it's captain seat, in state of full awareness. Peculiar, considering your earlier stupor and drowsiness, but now you're feeling...
Sitting up, you cast a glance at the door leading outside. Though isolating, they are still quite thin, making it possible for light to seep inside. Altough you can see that it's bright outside, the sun haven't started shining yet.
What time could it be now?
Well, you can always blame it on yesterday's early morning wake-up call, and relatively young hour of going to sleep...
Either way, you're feeling very refreshed. Perhaps hangover won't be much of a problem if you quickly go wash your face and drink some water...

[ ] Bathroom.
[ ] Catch a breather first. Go outside.
[ ] Check up on others in the dining room.
[ ] Stay here, become a thinker by meditating on your yesterday's actions.
>> No. 14315
[X] DRINK YAF DRINK
>> No. 14316
>>14315
ONLY A DRUNKEN YAF IS A GOOD YAFFY
>> No. 14317
File 121499948732.png - (165.74KB , 450x315 , geass.png ) [iqdb]
14317
>>14315

THAT'S WRONG, ANON-KUN! It wouldn't help you one bit if I were drunk! I have predicted your actions, your votes, your plans!

Leyafouch Vi Beertannia orders you!
All of you, VOTE!
>> No. 14318
>>14317
YES MY LORD!
[X] REIMU ROUTE GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>> No. 14320
File 121500034799.png - (162.41KB , 500x350 , snapshot20061227181109shf5.png ) [iqdb]
14320
>>14318

What are you doing, pest? Reimu Route has been abandoned! There is no one else who would need it! New age is born! The age of Flower Youkai! Have my subordinates, the very ones that supported me way back in my struggle for Reimu goodness, have they turned their backs on me?

Begone, speck. Your love for miko does not belong here.
>> No. 14321
[x] Rape the maids
>> No. 14323
[X] Bathroom.

There's a vote, now write.
>> No. 14324
[ ] Bathroom.
>> No. 14325
>>14320
heh....
fine here my vote this time for real
[X] Bathroom.
Not enough Reimu, not enough votes.
>> No. 14326
[ ] Bathroom.
>> No. 14327
[X] Catch a breather first. Go outside.
Outside. Again.
>> No. 14329
File 121500878498.jpg - (125.87KB , 850x447 , 1206489592386.jpg ) [iqdb]
14329
[X] Bathroom.

Bathroom. First thing first. Washing face or taking a short shower would surely decrease the possibility of unforeseen and unwanted consequences of yesterday's drinking. It doesn't hurt now, but who knows what pain might strike the moment you stand up.

And indeed, it does. So suddenly it makes you waver forth and back, having to support yourself on the nearest wall, the dull stinging strikes at the weakest point. Like a worm slowly making it's way towards the core of your brain.
And to think it was alright until you stood up...
"Water..."
Fighting off the urge to lie down again, you shuffle towards the door.

No one stumbled across your miserable figure on your way to the bathroom. The aforementioned turned out to be pretty empty as well. Fortunate? Or just the opposite? Either way, it doesn't matter as it makes it only easier for you to tend to your sore head.
The cabinet above the sink contained something remotely resembling painkillers. Which you quickly swallowed, downing them with tap water. Disgusting, but there's not time nor strength to attempt any more elaborate techniques. It'll have to suffice.
You also take a short shower, then dress up in the same, stinky clothes you arrived there in. Makes the cleaning pretty much pointless, but at least your skin doesn't feel sticky anymore. Perhaps, you could attempt to sneak out half-naked and grab yet another set of clothes, but remembering the yesterday's encounter, you decide not to.

"Now..."
You quietly whisper to yourself as you leave the bathroom, closing the door behind you.
Natural course of action would be to grab some water and check on the others, since you left them without supervision last night. You can only hope that their play without you there was as calm and harmless as it was under your presence. Otherwise, Reimu will wake up and smell the ashes...
While you're pondering about possible things the drunk duo could make a mess of, someone comes into view, causing you to cease wondering how much wood does one require to set a building of such size on fire.
Dressed in nothing but a white nightgown, Yuuka strolls down the corridor, from the direction you were heading towards.
"Hey."
You raise your hand in an universal greeting gesture. She doesn't respond, but it's exactly what you were expecting. Instead, she just gives you a fleeting glance.
"Don't go outside for next hour or so. Tell the others not to as well."
Stating that, she passes you wordlessly, marching towards her own destination.
"Why not? Is it--"
You ask, but before you are able to finish, she disappears around a corner.
Don't go out? Why? What would possibly make her prohibit you from leaving the shrine? And why only an hour? Is she planning on leaving without even saying goodbye?
No, she'd be dressed in her normal clothes if she were planning on leaving. Of course, it could be that she was headed to change right now, but looks like she's headed straight for the exit. Weird.

But as peculiar as it is, you're more worried about the state of dining room. And of course, well-being of Alice and Yukari, who could've become harassing target for Mima and Marisa, since they were both sleeping while those two continued on drinking like bums...

[ ] Follow Yuuka
[ ] It would be better not to anger her. Check-up is a go.
>> No. 14330
[x] It would be better not to anger her. Check-up is a go.

Day after the party? Isn't that when Red shows up?

Might be wise to listen to her.
>> No. 14332
[x] Follow Yuuka
I'm not letting Red steal Yuka away from me. He's going to get knifed, hard.
>> No. 14333
File 121500952277.jpg - (34.85KB , 592x381 , 23.[Shinsen-Subs]_Code_Geass_-_23_[2142B46E].jpg ) [iqdb]
14333
>>14332
>> No. 14334
[x] Follow Yuuka
>> No. 14335
[X] Follow Yuuka

Even if it bad ends, oh well~
>> No. 14336
>>14333

I don't care if it's exactly as planned! I'm not going to let it happen. Not now, not _never_.
>> No. 14337
>>14333
[ ] Follow Yuuka
>> No. 14338
File 121501011013.jpg - (100.74KB , 420x288 , lelouch.jpg ) [iqdb]
14338
>>14336

You're missing one important thing, Anon-kun. You're missing something that is missing, just like the sense of your point. If knowledge is power, what is ignorance? Does the lack of awareness justify unreasonable actions? Think about it as you ravel in intrication of my plan.

Check-mate, Anon-kun. Check-mate.
>> No. 14340
>>14338

It's like I'm browsing /a/ on my very own /shrine/!
>> No. 14341
[ ] Follow Yuuka

Might as well, even they do say curiosity killed the cat
>> No. 14342
File 121501135286.jpg - (40.95KB , 586x408 , 223.[Shinsen-Subs]_Code_Geass_-_23_[2142B46E].jpg ) [iqdb]
14342
Does a Tyrant allow his soldiers to laze about when he knows about the enemy lurking around his country? Does a husband let his wife go to places where his most hated opponents set their lair? What is it that makes the king let his people do as they please instead of mobilizing his armies? Lack of visible enemy, perhaps? Link has not been engaged in 'his' territory and 'his' arrays do not reach as far as the army goes. Rest assured and worry not about unsignificiant things, Anon. Since you have already lost, what is the point of your struggle?
>> No. 14343
[X] It would be better not to anger her. Check-up is a go.

Rally the troops?
>> No. 14348
[x] It would be better not to anger her. Check-up is a go.

Are you guys seriously retarded? When Yuka tells you to do something for your own protection and for that of others, you do it. No discussion is necessary. Just fucking do it. End of story.

There's no way for Yuka to lose to Red without your interference. And even if there was, then he'd be a hell of a lot more powerful then you, so you are at the least gonna need some help. You want Mima's blood on your hands so soon after alienating your most powerful ally?
>> No. 14349
>>14335
Changing mine to [x] It would be better not to anger her. Check-up is a go.

Can't delete old post, cache password, etc.
>> No. 14350
[ ] It would be better not to anger her. Check-up is a go.
>> No. 14351
<%YAFKYU> Today is sociable day~
<%YAFKYU> that means going out with friends
<%YAFKYU> And drinking~
>> No. 14352
>>14351

I don't think YAF has any friends
I hope he enjoys drinking
Alone.
>> No. 14353
{X} Follow Yuuka
Sounds bad.
Yuu~
>> No. 14354
[x] It would be better not to anger her. Check-up is a go.
>> No. 14355
><%YAFKYU> Today is sociable day~
><%YAFKYU> that means obsessively reloading the page hoping someone would say something nice to me
><%YAFKYU> And drinking the tears away, alone~
>> No. 14356
[x] It would be better not to anger her. Check-up is a go.
>> No. 14357
[x] Follow Yuuka.
Gotta do it.
>> No. 14359
>>14351
ONLY A DRUNKEN YAF IS A GOOD YAF

Seems like he took my advice to heart and goes FINALLY DRINKING
TS NEEDS SOME QUALITY WRITING REALLY FAST
>> No. 14361
[x] It would be better not to anger her. Check-up is a go.
>> No. 14362
[x] It would be better not to anger her. Check-up is a go.
>> No. 14363
>>14359
That would depend on whether you mean quality or QUALITY. Because I've only seen the former from YAF, while your statement contains the latter.
>> No. 14364
>>14352
>I hope he enjoys drinking

My, how kind of you, Anonymous! Let me thank you by making an update to my humble story! Writing as we speak!
>> No. 14365
[x] It would be better not to anger her. Check-up is a go.

Oh well. Whatever it is that she doesn't want you to witness, she has her own reasons. And the fact that she specifically told you first must mean it's something important. Otherwise, would she even bother with such a trivial thing? If it was trivial, that is.
What are you planning to do, Yuuka?
No matter. Make yourself comfortable within your own devices as this humble partner of yours implements his role as a vice-host of the party. Onward, towards the dining room, you march.
At first, you're kind of suprised that there's no smoke, or smell of burned clothesfurniturewhatever, but it quickly grows on you that the worry was somehow nonsensical. Even though both of them, Mima and Marisa, are experienced magicians, would they actually be able to summon harmful particles of magic while drunk? As far as you know, even danmaku requires a certain amount of concentration, and it's nothing to physical entities other than living beings.
A bit relieved, you enter the room where it all took place.

Not suprising. It is a mess, but of much narrower range that you had expected it to be. Bottles everywhere, for sure, but at least the leftovers aren't scattered all around. Yukari is in the same position she fell asleep yesterday. Her sleep is a peaceful one, it seems. Only her back rises up and down slightly as she breathes, using her arms as pillows, table serving as a support for her upper body. Marisa, on the other hand...
Like a real drunkard, she's sleeping on the floor, with hands and legs spread apart so widely she takes up space in which at least 3 people could nap comfortable. Her clothes are messed up as well. Her skirt, now tugged up all the way to her knees, reveals her smooth calves. Not as delicious as Reimu's, you take a mental note, and certainly of no comparison to Yuuka's, but nice to look at nonetheless. And the last one, Alice, remains in the same position she'd spent all the time yesterday. Only her clothes, to be exact, the top of her dress betrays the fact that someone's been messing with her. There's a large gap between it's halves, revealing a nice amount of skin underneath. And a white bra.
Mima is nowhere to be seen.

[ ] Fix Alice's clothes
[ ] Wake up (insert character) first
[ ] "WAKE UP, CATCH THE DAY~! WAKE UP CATCH THE DAY~!"
[ ] Play with Yukari's hair
[ ] Play with Marisa's clothes
[ ] "O' Mima! Why have you forsaken me?!"

=======================

Here you go. You were dreaming. What's your name?
>> No. 14367
{X} Fix Alice's clothes.
{X} Wake up Alice first.
>> No. 14368
[X] Wake up Alice first
>> No. 14369
[ ] Fix Alice's clothes
[ ] Play with Yukari's hair
[ ] Play with Marisa's clothes
[ ] "O' Mima! Why have you forsaken me?!"
[ ] "WAKE UP, CATCH THE DAY~! WAKE UP CATCH THE DAY~!"

WALL ME!
>> No. 14370
[ ] Play with Yukari's hair

I like where this is going.
>> No. 14373
[ ] "O' Mima! Why have you forsaken me?!"
>> No. 14374
[X] Play with Yukari's hair
>> No. 14375
>>14365

[x] Play with Yukari's hair
[x] Wake Yukari up first

Don't wake anyone else up if you don't have to. With the exception of Yukari, it's probably safer if they stay asleep while Yuka deals with the unwanted guest. Yukari on the other hand will understand Yuka's message and would likely interrupt the fight and spirit him back.
>> No. 14376
[x] Play with Yukari's hair

Shit's going down
But we don't care.
>> No. 14377
[ ] Play with Yukari's hair
Momkari <3
>> No. 14378
[x] Play with Yukari's hair
[x] Wake up Yukari first

So that Maribel gets a little role reversal from last playthrough.
>> No. 14379
[x] Play with Yukari's hair
[x] Wake Yukari up first

Its probably really silly to worry about Yuka, but if theres a small chance mai waifu will be hurt it can't be ignored
>> No. 14380
[x] Play with Yukari's hair
[x] Wake up Yukari first
>> No. 14381
[ ] "O' Mima! Why have you forsaken me?!"
>> No. 14382
[X] Play with Yukari's hair
Mom needs love too and lots of rape.
>> No. 14383
[x] Play with Yukari's hair
[x] Wake up Yukari first

You don't want to disturb Alice, let alone wake her up while she's in this state. Fixing her clothes would be a risky operation as well. Not to look far, what if she woke up while you're halfway through the process? Marisa... Marisa can wait. Besides, the longer she remains calm without tremendous hangover the better. There's no saying what she might do to soothe the pain. She doesn't feel like the type to calmly go to bathroom and do whatever they do to get rid of it. The worst case would be where she tries to use magic while her head hurts like seven hells. What would happen, of course, this is Marisa we're talking about, so at least a few explosions would be a given.
"Ehhh..."
Sighing with resignation you approach the only remaining person in the room. Yukari. She's the only reasonable person here, and she's slept for so long that she probably won't mind being woken up. Or at least you hope so.
As silently as you can, you kneel beside Yukari and reach for her shoulder. It would be the most neutral way of waking her up. Using voice could wake up the others, and whispering into her ear is out of question due to obvious reasons.
Your hand freezes still mid-way, stopped by the sensation of her hair brushing against your fingertips.
Such... delicate...
Before you know, your fingers grab a hold of one strand and slide down it, gently as if caressing most delicate silk.
You can only chuckle at your instinctive reaction. Why...
"What are you doing?"
Suddenly, you stop petting her beautiful hair. Looks like, despite being gentle as possible, you weren't gentle enough.
She looks at you with sleepy eyes, glancing from under a mess of golden strands, not lifting herself up. Though, her voice is rather kind, one like a mother would use when talking to little child. A nice, curious question.
"I..--" you find yourself choking on your words. There's... no reason why you did that, so... What to say? 'I wanted to play with your hair'? True, but it sounds somehow perverted, despite the words used being rather innocent.
She continues to stare intently, but not in a hostile way, at your frantic attempts to come up with an explanation.

[ ] "I don't know. I just felt like doing this."
[ ] "A-anyways, good you're up! Can I ask you a favour? Wake those two up, I have something to do."
[ ] "Your hair's so nice in touch I couldn't control myself."

================

Not even the last night's storm could wake you! I've heard them say we've reached Gensokyo. I'm sure they'll let us go.
>> No. 14384
[X] Play with Yukari's hair

All glory to St. Jiub! He who drove all cliff racers from Vvardenfell!
>> No. 14385
[X] "Your hair's so nice in touch I couldn't control myself."
>> No. 14386
[ ] "I don't know. I just felt like doing this."
>> No. 14388
[ ] "I don't know. I just felt like doing this."
>> No. 14389
[X] Shrug, then ask her "Say, why did Yuuka ask everybody to stay inside?"
>> No. 14390
[X] "I don't know. I just felt like doing this."
[X] "It feels... nostalgic."
[X] Snap out of it and tell her what Yuuka said.
>> No. 14391
[X] "I don't know. I just felt like doing this."
[X] "It feels... nostalgic."
[X] Snap out of it and tell her what Yuuka said.
>> No. 14392
[x] "I don't know. I just felt like doing this."
[x] "It feels... nostalgic."
[x] Snap out of it and tell her what Yuuka said.

Want to get back down to business, but I have a feeling that Yuuka route involves getting in good with Yukari as well.
>> No. 14393
[x] "I don't know. I just felt like doing this."
[x] "It feels... nostalgic."
[x] Snap out of it and tell her what Yuuka said.

I can go with this.
>> No. 14394
[x] "I don't know. I just felt like doing this."
[x] "It feels... nostalgic."
[x] Snap out of it and tell her what Yuuka said.
>> No. 14395
[X] "I don't know. I just felt like doing this."
[X] "It feels... nostalgic."
[X] Snap out of it and tell her what Yuuka said.

Nice.
>> No. 14396
[X] "I don't know. I just felt like doing this."
[X] "It feels... nostalgic."
[X] Snap out of it and tell her what Yuuka said.

Although just screaming "HAIR FEEL SO GOOD" would be fine, too.
>> No. 14397
[X] "I don't know. I just felt like doing this."
[X] "It feels... nostalgic."
[X] Snap out of it and tell her what Yuuka said.
>> No. 14398
[X] "I don't know. I just felt like doing this."
[X] "It feels... nostalgic."
[X] Snap out of it and tell her what Yuuka said.
>> No. 14399
[X] "I don't know. I just felt like doing this."
[X] "It feels... nostalgic."
[X] Snap out of it and tell her what Yuuka said.

Whatever route we're on, this is shaping up to be pure awesome.
>> No. 14400
[X] "I don't know. I just felt like doing this."
[X] "It feels... nostalgic."
[X] Snap out of it and tell her what Yuuka said.

"I... don't know." while this is not entirely true, you can't come up with anything more decent "It feels..."
Fells... how? It is nice, for sure, but...
Haven't you... Long ago...
Or was it... Another...

No, this is ridiculous. You don't even know anyone with such long and beautiful hair, or at least know good enough to be allowed to stroke it. So, why does it...
You chuckle at your own thoughts.
"I though it feels somehow nostalgic."
Yukari's smile disappears. Substituted by confusion. What? What did you say to make her confused?
"... you..."
Huh? What is it? Suddenly, she's looking at you with suprisement, the delight from before gone without trace. This is... No, no way. This couldn't...
"A-Anyways," you say while standing up. Then immidiately lower your voice, remembering where you are "Yuka told me to inform you all that you're not allowed to go outside. Can you tell me something about that?"
Yukari continues to stare at you for a bit before wiping her eyes with a sleeve, then, she yawns loudly.
"Yuuka? What is she up to again?"
"I don't know." you shrug "She simply said "Don't go outside for an hour and tell others not to". That's all. Can't you, uh, sense what's going on?"
"You know," she glances at you "I could just go out and check instead of being a coward."
You can only frown at her indirect insult.
"It's not my business. I respect what she says, and if she doesn't want me to go out, I won't."
"... obedient puppy, huh? Well, alright... Give me a minute."
Then, she falls silent, closing her eyes.

A minute after that, you come to a conclusion she's fallen asleep again. But as you are about to touch her shoulder...
"Got it." she smiles "But the question is, do you want to know?"
She looks almost amused. Why? Because of what she saw? Or rather, sensed? What could be hilarious enough to make her smile like this?

[ ] "Forget it. Wake up the others, will you? I've got something to do."
[ ] Nod. "Tell me."
[ ] "Just an overall idea's going to be enough. I don't need the details."
>> No. 14401
[x] Nod. "Tell me."
TELL ME WHAT I MISSED OUT ON BECAUSE I PICKED THE PUSSY OPTION.
>> No. 14402
[x] Nod. "Tell me."
>> No. 14403
[x] Nod. "Tell me."

>"You know," she glances at you "I could just go >out and check instead of being a coward."

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
>> No. 14404
[x] Nod. "Tell me."

Tell me Mom.
>> No. 14405
[z] Nod. "Tell me."
>> No. 14406
When do we get to some Yukari route.
>> No. 14407
[ ] Nod. "Tell me."
>> No. 14408
[x] Nod. "Tell me."

Mom~
>> No. 14409
[ ] Nod. "Tell me."
>> No. 14410
[ ] Nod. "Tell me."
>> No. 14411
God damn it.

Red better not lay even one finger on Yuuka, in any sense at all.

That would be enough excuse right there to curbstomp him and his worthless existence once again.
>> No. 14412
[X] "Just an overall idea's going to be enough. I don't need the details."
>> No. 14413
[x] Nod. "Tell me."
Incest route is the best route.
>> No. 14414
>>14413

We already had our incest route.
>> No. 14415
>>14411

She'd probably like him more.
>> No. 14416
>>14415

I don't know. Akyu says that Yuuka prefers polite people. Nanaya is kind of a dick, and he needed The Gland to really get a foot in the door, while Red is just a giant fucking asshole with no respect for anyone and an astounding degree of arrogance. I think Red would probably piss Yuuka off more than anything.
>> No. 14417
>>14415

Then we'd find just out how irredeemable she really is.

[x] Nod. "Tell me."
>> No. 14418
File 12150376172.jpg - (26.82KB , 640x480 , JUSTASPLANNED.jpg ) [iqdb]
14418
>>14411
>"Got it." she smiles "But the question is, do you want to know?"
>She looks almost amused. Why? Because of what she saw? Or rather, sensed? What could be hilarious enough to make her smile like this?

Just watch, Red stole our last dose of THE GLAND and is using it to fuck Yuka senseless while both of them talk about how much of a pussy Nanaya is for deciding to stay inside the shrine.
And it could've been prevented, oh yes it could.
>> No. 14419
>>14418
NOOOOOOOOO
>> No. 14420
>>14418
Just kill them both. No one messes around with Nanaya, after that we go rape Wriggle.
>> No. 14421
>>14418

Except that it'd be unlikely they'd speak as equals just because of the gland.
>> No. 14422
>>14418

THIS IS MY WORST FEAR
>> No. 14424
[x] Nod. "Tell me."

Hmmm. If this follows the same general time frame of the first route, Red shouldn't show up until two days after the party (see: >>6707). But then, maybe Yukari showing up at the party and staying overnight caused him to come out and investigate.
>> No. 14425
[x] Nod. "Tell me."

It's Yuuka's private matter, for sure, but... If she's gotten into something dangerous, even though she's a very strong being, there is still... A hint of uncertainty in your thoughts. What if she needs your help? No, it's impossible. Why would she need help from someone such as you? On the other hand, after what happened yesterday, you feel ridiculously attached to that person. Besides, isn't it a man's job to protect him woman? Despite the fact that her strength is more than tenfold superior to yours?
You nod silently.
"Tell me. I want to know. I'm worried."
Yukari only smiles slightly.
"As expected. Unfortunately, all I can tell you is that she's... I'm sure you've figured it out by now, fighting." well, that was to be expected.
"With whom?"
"Oh," Yukari makes an amused face "With a very strong person. Yes, she's a very strong one."
You're not helping at all, Yukari! If it wasn't a strong person, the fight would've already ended!
Noticing your growing irritation, Yukari shrugs.
"If you want to know so badly, go see for yourself. They're... I mean, Yuuka and her opponent, they're not that far. Though... I'm afraid that going will... Endanger your... How to say that... Hm, let's just say going would be dangerous. Very dangerous, dare I say." she shrugs again "But I'm sure you already knew that, right?"
Dangerous. Pfeh. Being around Yuuka is dangerous in itself, let alone being near her while she's fighting. You've played with death once, might as well do it again. But, the question remains, just WHO exactly IS her opponent?
"Yukari, not even a hint?"
"Not even one, kitty~."
You frown at her sudden change of attitude. Kitty?
"Kitty? Aren't you going overboard? Sweet talk is one thing, but--"
"No hints. At all~."
Oh, her and her playful tone! What the hell is she thinking?! One minute she's telling you that your woman is fighting with someone who's putting up a decent fight against her, and now she jumps out with 'kitties'.
"Yukari, I swear..."
"Swear to someone else, kitty~."

[ ] "Whatever. Dangerous? Feh! I'm going!"
[ ] "... nevermind. Could you wake up the girls? I'm going to check up on Reimu."
[ ] "Spill the beans! Or your ears are going to get one HELL of a tousle!"
>> No. 14426
[ ] "... nevermind. Could you wake up the girls? I'm going to check up on Reimu."

It's a female. Our greatest fear that it's Red has been struck down.
>> No. 14427
{X} "... nevermind. Could you wake up the girls? I'm going to check up on Yuuka."
lol
>> No. 14428
[ ] "... nevermind. Could you wake up the girls? I'm going to check up on Reimu."
>> No. 14429
[x] "... nevermind. Could you wake up the girls? I'm going to check up on Reimu."

Here's for hoping Kitty gets to give Yukari one helluva scratching later.
>> No. 14430
[X] "Whatever. Dangerous? Feh! I'm going!"

Don't be a coward
>> No. 14432
{X} "... nevermind. Could you wake up the girls? I'm going to check up on Yuuka."
>> No. 14433
>"Swear to someone else, kitty~"

She's indirectly calling us a fucking coward.
>> No. 14434
>>14433

Is she not right?
>> No. 14435
[x] "...nevermind. Don't worry about waking up the girls--they'll be awake shortly. I'm going to go looking for Mima."
[x] "MIIIIIIIIIIIIIMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!"

...wait a second, could Yuuka be fighting Mima?
>> No. 14436
[x] "... nevermind. Could you wake up the girls? I'm going to check up on Yuuka."

Kill her opponent with a Shun Goku Satsu and continue the fight from there.
>> No. 14437
[x] "... nevermind. Could you wake up the girls? I'm going to check up on Yuuka."
>> No. 14438
>>14434
Nope. We don't really have any pressing business outside, unless we feel especially like butting into Yuuka's business. So it's not cowardice if we don't get out there. After all, Nanaya has plenty of reason to be confident in his own abilities.
>> No. 14439
[x] "... nevermind. Could you wake up the girls? I'm going to check up on Yuuka."
>> No. 14440
[x] "... nevermind. Could you wake up the girls? I'm going to check up on Yuuka."

Taking our lives to extreme danger is what Nanaya lives for.
>> No. 14441
[x] "... nevermind. Could you wake up the girls? I'm going to check up on Yuuka."
>> No. 14442
[ ] "Whatever. Dangerous? Feh! I'm going!" Check on Yuuka but use some of the Gland.
>> No. 14443
[x] "...nevermind. Don't worry about waking up the girls--they'll be awake shortly. I'm going to go looking for Mima."

Yuuka is wtfhax level strong, so we can put some faith in her to at least survive, if not outright smack around her opponent.
>> No. 14445
[X] "... nevermind. Could you wake up the girls? I'm going to check up on Yuuka."
>> No. 14446
[x] "... nevermind. Could you wake up the girls? I'm going to check up on Yuuka."
>> No. 14447
{X} "... nevermind. Could you wake up the girls? I'm going to check up on Yuuka."

Just observe Yuka, don't get involved in the fight, we might be taking away her fun if we kill it ourselves
>> No. 14448
[x] "... nevermind. Could you wake up the girls? I'm going to check up on Yuuka."

"Ehh..."
You sigh with resignation. No use loitering any more with this grinning devil. Kitty? Let it be, but remember Yukari, cats are dangerous and selfish animals. Beware not to get... scratched.
Anyways, whoever it is Yuuka is fighting, even if she's only playing around, you fell obliged to at least check what's going on. Dangerous? Well, just BEING around her is dangerous, what is she worried about, that Yukari?
"Nevermind that. Could you wake up the girls?" you point your thumb to sleeping princesses "I'm going to check up on her."
"Okay. But didn't she specifically tell you NOT to?"
What the hell. Decide already, damn gapper! Are you trying to encourage this confused man to go or not?
No. Whatever it is, you have decided. Screw Yukari's manipulations. Yuuka needs help. Or not. But even so, you ARE going to help her whether she wants it or not.
"I don't care."
If you don't come to rescue your princess (or fail miserably), what kind of man you would be? Therefore, it is decided. The unknown enemy must fall. Yuuka must faint. Then fall into your already outstretched arms. Then, thank you for your help, even though she was so rude. Self-pity sex ensues.

Perfect.

"Don't forget to check up on Reimu too."
You turn for the last time before leaving the room.
"Oh, it won't be neccessary. Nya."
You slam the door close behind you. Stupid wench.


Now then, freed from bystanders' eyes, you can let yourself be controlled by panic and anxiety. Walking is too slow. Instead, you storm down the corridors like madman. At least it serves as a stress reliever of sorts.
By the time you arrive at the front entrance, you're already out of breath.
Still, there's no time to fidget around. The door poses no resistance under your shoe's sole, as you kick it wide open. Subconsciously, you note that this has to be the only 'normal', as in 'not sliding' door in the shrine.
Fresh air enters your lungs like a draft of new energy, making you suprised how dense it was inside the building. Well, no wonder.
What immidiately catches your attention are...
Tens of holes.
In the wooden floor, stairs and walls, there are round holes, as if someone shot a bullet straight through.
While you're examining one of them, something flies past your head, missing your ear by few centimeters.
"What--?!"
Before you're able to catch a glimpse of it, it penetrates the wall in front of you, disappearing even before you approach it, intending to see what it was.
Wait, what?! If this is danmaku, then how is it able to cause damage to the floor and walls?!
"Yuuka?!"
In panic, you lift your gaze up to the sky.

As expected, Yuuka floats not very high in the sky, with her parasol open, aimed at...
Her opponent, at the same instant you shift your gaze at him, disappears into thin air. Barrage of bullets cuts the air where he, or she was a split-second ago.
Where did she...?!
Yuuka scans the air around you, before looking down, at the person who interrupted her fight.
That means, you.
Perhaps, there's a moment before she engages in any further action.

[ ] "Are you okay?!"
[ ] Say nothing, steel yourself
[ ] "Who was that?!"
>> No. 14449
File 121504500492.jpg - (22.82KB , 640x343 , squall.jpg ) [iqdb]
14449
end for tonight. it turned out worse than expected, mainly because I was distracted by trying to run GMod9 without CSS instead of concentrating on the story.

Well, at least it all went according to my plan. Yes, choosing to check up on girls instead of going straight outside was a part of my plan as well.

See you tommorow, %PCName .
>> No. 14450
>>14443
Her opponent is the havoc-wreaking drunken Suika, which is equally strong and also has wtfhax powers in her posession.
Mima is not a matched rival, seriously.
>> No. 14451
[ ] Say nothing, steel yourself

Don't wanna get taken by surprise by either of the fighters. We can explain shit afterwards.
>> No. 14452
[ ] Say nothing, steel yourself
>> No. 14453
[X] Say nothing, steel yourself
Well, we are fucked, in a bad way, with a parasol.
If you know what I mean
>> No. 14454
{X} Say nothing, steel yourself
>> No. 14455
File 121504526361.jpg - (177.58KB , 1280x960 , 1205159828470.jpg ) [iqdb]
14455
>>14449
>worse than expected

Scrap that, this is shit. I might want to re-write those scenes tommorow. Anyways, good night.
>> No. 14456
[X] Say nothing, steel yourself
>> No. 14458
>>14455
DO IT FAGGOT
>> No. 14459
[x] Say nothing, steel yourself

How disappointing. It seems her opponent was camera shy.
>> No. 14460
>>14450
Nah. Suika is more than a match for Yuuka and wouldn't have disappeared when we came out. Mima was a final boss and protagonist--though you wouldn't know it from the way Red always gets the drop on her--but I don't see it being her either.

Hm. I'm stumped.
>> No. 14461
>>14460

Maybe Reimu got jealous of Yuuka and decided to fight her for us.

...AHAHAHAHA, Oh wow. I can't say that with a straight face.
>> No. 14464
>>14461
Reimu being jealous, yandere and attacking Yuuka? That would be awesomely hilarious and win. Yuuka's opponent being Reimu would explain why she vanished, since Reimu wouldn't want us to know she's pulling that sort of stunt. It also explains how Yukari responded in this passage:
>"Don't forget to check up on Reimu too."
>You turn for the last time before leaving the room.
>"Oh, it won't be neccessary. Nya."

Furthermore, those holes in the shrine could be from Reimu's persuasion needles. Those spikes are certainly a type of danmaku that could create holes of the type we saw.
>> No. 14466
>>14460
>Nah. Suika is more than a match for Yuuka

Maybe if she went full-bore from the start, but even a "serious" Suika lost a body from underestimating Nanaya. Likely, she'd just continually up the ante, and considering how powerful Yuka is, they'd take a while to get there.

>and wouldn't have disappeared when we came out.

She might if she were doing it for Reimu.

>Mima was a final boss and protagonist--though you wouldn't know it from the way Red always gets the drop on her--but I don't see it being her either.

We don't have any evidence that Red actually kills Mima, and I think it's more likely she had wanted an excuse to leave the shrine for a while now. I've always thought that she--and not Yukari--was the one who dressed up with the funny glasses and gave Nanaya the condoms in the real world during the first play-through. Yukari wouldn't have done that, since she actually wants you to get Reimu preggers.

>>14461
>Maybe Reimu got jealous of Yuuka and decided to fight her for us.

It's a serious possibility that she would with Yukari's goading, and Yuka isn't exactly the kind of person to talk herself out of a battle. Reimu knows that Yuka is a danger to your survival herself, so it's easy to convince Reimu to step up and claim him.

Yukari knows that Yuka is not going to kill the Hakurei shrine maiden and likely believes that her simple harassment will be annoying enough to drive her away--critically underestimating your worth to Yuka.
>> No. 14467
>>14466
>We don't have any evidence that Red actually kills Mima, and I think it's more likely she had wanted an excuse to leave the shrine for a while now.
Red killed Mima right in front of us in the Family Ties playthrough. It was heavily implied that Red killer her in the Reimu Normal playthrough. And YAF stated early on that Mima dies when we trigger the Red/Twin flag unless we're nearby her, which only happens if we have enough affection points with her.
>> No. 14468
>>14466
>I've always thought that [Mima]--and not Yukari--was the one who dressed up with the funny glasses and gave Nanaya the condoms in the real world during the first play-through. Yukari wouldn't have done that, since she actually wants you to get Reimu preggers.
IIRC, someone brought this up before, and YAF's response was something along the lines of "you would've found out what was up with that if you'd done the deed". Makes me think Yukari tampered with the condoms to make sure they'd fail.
>> No. 14469
YAF, write an update for THE SHRINE.
I heard the pooshlmer people love you.
>> No. 14470
>>14469
>THE SHRINE

Only thing that makes me slightly angered here in touhouproject community. You can rest assured, Anon, as I'll be sure NOT to write any updates throughout next 3 hours or so. You can thank your... Spiteful remark.

And Full Spectrum Warrior, of course.
>> No. 14475
>>14470
hahaha
was just joking with you, saw you getting angry over the The Shrine option in /eientei/
>> No. 14498
.... you lost me.

YAF is angered by the preference of one of his stories as opposed to wanted to see updates for all his stories or is there some inside joke i'm missing out on?
>> No. 14539
>>14498

Some fagets on pooshlmer were flaming TS, not even knowing it's correct name.
>> No. 14654
>>14539
that actually bothers you? you need to gb2 /b/ and train under 50x trollan power.
>> No. 14659
>>14654

No, it's more like 'If you're going to flame something, at least know it's name, mongrels'-kind of thing. I am hard to enrage. If you ever see me raging at something, it's probably an act to cause more dramashitstorms. Remember my speech? Altough I had not intended for it turn out like that, I was still quite satisfied with the result.