[Return]
Archived Thread

File 121486138117.jpg - (90.26KB , 1280x720 , snapshot20070818222904.jpg ) [iqdb]
14121 No. 14121
"Argh..."
You put down the pen. The article's almost finished. Now, just a few more lines...

'That concludes the...'

No, it's wrong. Concludes? Sounds lame. Better come up with something else. Like...

'To summarise...'

No, this is only worse!
"Arrrrghhh!"
You scratch your hand in irritation. Why is it so difficult?! It's only a review of a fucking knife, it should be a piece of cake! 'I assure'? 'Therefore'? No! Fuck this!
What the hell were you thinking, taking up on that job? Surely, the cash from self-defence courses was a little bit low in amount, but enough to live on, so...
But then again, ever since Mary left to study in another town, and Renko moved in to your apartment...
Yeah, no longer do you have to feed only one mouth. And supply water for only one person. And as a man, it's your responsibility to mantain the right level of finances, right?
Still, this review....
A loud thump to your left manages to break you out from prison of irritated thoughts.
"Oof!"
Pained moan. Of course, voice is Renko's.
"Why the window?"
"I forgot my keys."
She hasn't changed that much in those five years. This weird thought invades your mind as you observe her dusting off her clothes, getting up from the floor.
"You could've knocked."
"I did."
Huh. Really? Oh well, maybe because of the music in your headphones, you couldn't hear... Not that it matters now.
"Sorry. Where were you?"
"Taking a stroll. You?"
"Still working on this damn article."
"I thought you don't like writing?" she says, peeking above your shoulder at computer's monitor.
"I don't. It's just that because of our drinking habits, I was forced to take on another job."
"Well, then!" she gives you a reassuring hit on the back "Get to it! You don't want the booze supply to run low, right?"
"Why don't you find a job, then?"
"Too busy~"
"Oi, haven't you had a shower today already?"
"I'm all sticky because I had to climb the gutter. I don't want to say anything, but it's your fault."
"Suit yourself."
"Don't peek~"
"I won't."
"Too bad~"
Sighing, you return to the wall of text before you. 'Finally'? Nah. 'Then again'?
This is jacked up...


Following morning, as usual, you woke up beside Renko, the piercing sound of alarm clock making your head hurt.
"Farkin' clocks... Cut me some slack..."
Altough without resolve, you still stand up and prepare to go out. Job's job, it has to be done.
After giving Renko a goodbye kiss (how can she still be asleep after that cacophony?), you leave the apartment as quietly as possible.


In the end, it turned out to be a normal day. Some regulars came, as well as some new people, wanting to look at the spectacle. Boss had some complains, someone got a few bruises after trying to show off... A pretty ordinary day.
Only what happened after...

Finally, after all the drudgery, free at last.
Almost cheerful, you leave the gym building, and into the cold air of late October. How nostalgic...
Wasn't it exactly five years ago when that incident happened? Heh, how ironic...
That at the same day, only five years after, you find the familiar looking figurine waiting for you, leaning against a wall in front of your apartment building.
Red clothing scheme, long black hair... But what is she doing here? For what purpose...
"You showed up."
She seems to have noticed you. Her sharp gaze expresses both relief and irritation as she closes in on you in fast pace.

[ ] Greet her normally
[ ] "Long time no see. What are you doing here?"
[ ] RUN AWAY
[ ] "What do you want from me?"

>> No. 14122
>But then again, ever since Mary left to study in another town, and Renko moved in to your apartment...
>Beautiful Killing Chamber 3
Wait, what? That's--huh? Eh? ...what?

>That at the same day, only five years after, you find the familiar looking figurine waiting for you, leaning against a wall in front of your apartment building.
>Red clothing scheme, long black hair... But what is she doing here? For what purpose...
>"You showed up."
Woo, nostalgic awesomeness.

[x] "Long time no see. What are you doing here?"
Please don't tell me Yukari's being a nuisance again. No wait, please do say such a thing, as it would mean we get to try and kick her ass.
>> No. 14123
[x] "Long time no see. What are you doing here?"
>> No. 14124
[x] "Long time no see. What are you doing here?"

Is this the one with some DavidxNaya or was that for 2?
>> No. 14125
>>14124

BKC 1 was
Rescue Mission

BKC 2 was
Scarlet Party

BKC 3 is
Third Festival

>>14122

Just to clear this out, BKC3 happens after Family Ties.
>> No. 14126
[x] "Long time no see. What are you doing here?"
>> No. 14128
Oh no you don't, YAF.

You've still got something to finish.
>>12261
>> No. 14132
{X} "Long time no see. What are you doing here?"
>> No. 14136
[X] "Long time no see. What are you doing here?"
>> No. 14140
[x] "Long time no see. What are you doing here?"

Heh. Too see her on such a nostalgic day... A coincidence? Fate, perhaps? All the events that have happened back then... But wasn't she the one who exiled you from Gensokyo? What could be urgent enough to make her come out of her secluded world, the one that she was trying to protect?
"Long time no see. What are you doing here?"
Still, you can't hold back the nostalgy. Seeing her, a bit grown up, but still in the same garment... How old was she back then? 16? 17? It's amazing what five years can do with a girl, transforming her into a woman. And a woman is who stands before you, scowling mercilessly, her arms crossed on her chest.
"How long do you think I can wait?"
Altough her face has changed over the years, you can still see that capricious, selfish miko beneath the adult features. Her eyes also remain unchanged from what you can remember, being dark brown, with a hint of red just around the center. Wait, why do you know them that well?
"It would help if I knew that someone was waiting for me."
"Details." she pouts "I need you."
"Straight to the point, as expected. I suppose you wouldn't come out all the way here if you didn't."
"Save it for later, smartass." she grabs your sleeve "You're coming with me."
"Wait, wait, wait, hold up for a second!" you try to oppose her violent pulls, as she walks down the street, dragging you along "What are you-- Hey! Listen to me!" Enough is enough. You swing your arm backwards, breaking out from her grip. "Seriously, you can't just walk up to people and start--"
"Why nod?" she interrupts you with annoyed face "It's not like we don't know each other."
Something hits your forehead. Hard. With a loud slapping sound. It turns out to be your own hand.
"Reimu... We haven't seen each other for FIVE years, yet you come out of nowhere, no greetings whatsoever, and start dragging me somewhere against my will. Weren't you the one who exiled me in the first place? Why would a person like you 'need' me, huh?"
Her eyes narrow.
"Don't get a wrong idea. I need SOMEONE who could perform a certain task, but it's not me who specifically requested for you to be that person."
"You're still not making much sense."
"Alright." she visibly loosens up "It's a bother, but I guess you deserve an explanation if you're going to work." You flinch at the mention of that word. Work? For her? Where? For what? How? "But first, it's freaking cold. I'm freezing."
"What do you suggest then?"
"It's YOUR world, why don't YOU decide?"
Indeed, she is right. That outfit doesn't look particularly warm, and if you recall correctly, it should be summer in Gensokyo at this time of year.
She taps her arm impatiently.

[ ] "Here, take my jacket. And get to the point."
[ ] "My home is not that far."
[ ] "I have no time for this. There's cold beer and hot woman waiting for me back at home. Get to the point. Or you wanna keep on standing here?"
[ ] "What, you want me to hug you to warm you up or what?"
>> No. 14142
[ ] "Here, take my jacket. And get to the point."
>> No. 14144
[X] "My home is not that far."
>> No. 14145
[x] "Here, take my jacket. And get to the point."
>> No. 14146
[x] "My home is not that far."
>> No. 14149
{X} "Here, take my jacket. And get to the point."
>> No. 14151
[X] "My home is not that far."
>> No. 14153
[ ] "Here, take my jacket. And get to the point."
>> No. 14155
[+] "My home is not that far."
>> No. 14157
[x] "My home is not that far."
Seems serious eought to warrant an explanation while sitting down
>> No. 14159
File 121487387239.gif - (181.58KB , 278x300 , CLOMP CLOMP CLOMP.gif ) [iqdb]
14159
So, are we going to meet our incest baby and get mindfucked?
Also, if yes, will he/she look like Schrodinger?
>> No. 14163
[x] "My home is not that far."
>> No. 14164
[x] "My home is not that far."

Ehh... There's no helping it then, is there? Altough this meeting is an unexpected one, you still have to take responsibility for... For what? Well, isn't she basically your guest now? Even though she was the one to drive you out of the world you've been looking forward to live in, still...
"I get it. My home's not that far, and I don't think Ren would mind you visiting."
Reimu graces you with a fleeting glance, containing a hint of gratitude. But it's a really short one.
"How far exactly?"
You grin and point to the building behind you.
"Actually, it's here."
She only pouts. Her voice sounds rather weak.
"And now you tell me that?"


Kettle's whistle is the only thing that accompanies your silent, almost mechanical moves, as you're smearing butter on overly thick slices of bread. Unsettling. Why is she here? After all the events, and your exodus from Gensokyo, why would she ever want to see you again? And there's still the unsettled case with Yukari... Though this one, you can't help, but feel that there's nothing to worry about. The only problem is Reimu.
Who, as soon as you arrived here, asked to use your bathroom. For a shower, what else? Not entirely weird, seeing how she was trembling because of cold. Stupid girl. Like if she couldn't wait somewhere else. How did she even know where you would be at this time? And in front of your own house, at that...
Wait a moment. In front of your own house, but... She didn't know it was yours...
What the...
"Does this thing have to be so noisy?"
Her sudden question behind you makes you jump up in surpisement. When did she...?!
"N-No." you quickly turn the gas off on the stove, finally cutting out the constant whistling. You had to be deep in thought, not to notice it... "There."
"I asked only for tea, you didn't have to make me sandwiches."
"It's only natural one would serve food when someone is visiting him."
"Whatever you say. One more thing, could I borrow some clothes? Mine are a bit wet, I'm afraid."
"Sure, no pro--- What?"
So deep in reverie, you didn't notice her current outfit. Which is, as weird as it may sound, inexistant. Only a big, black towel, the one Renko usually uses, covers her still slightly wet body. Isn't she embarassed? Bah, if it had happened back in Gensokyo, you would've received a painful beating for sure. Looks like... She really grew up... And not only in mental area.
You find yourself politely turning away, only casting occasional glances at her curves. She, on the other hand, doesn't seem to be bothered by it one bit. Well, it's not really that turning on, to say the truth. Living with a girl under one roof made you pretty much resistant to such treating, which sometimes irritates Renko, when she gets into her clingy mood... With Reimu, however, it's more about suprisement than sheer nudity. She's really changed, that capricious miko...
"Uh. Cupboard in the living room. Third on the left. Ren's stuff is there. It may be..." another glance "A bit too tight for you, but..."
"I know. I'll have to endure somehow. Thanks."
With that, she leaves the kitchen, only a slight trace of her smell lingering in the air.
"... what am I thinking about. Tea. Tea."

Five or so minutes later, you take all the things you've prepared and bring them to the usual spot, where you and Renko always eat meals. That means, table in the living room. When you arrive there, Reimu is already sitting on one of the chairs, curiously looking around at all the stuff. Not suprising, considering she's from the world that stopped developing 200 years ago. This all, it has to be new for her.
You can't help but notice how Renko's black nightshirt adheres tightly to her curves.
Renko, thank you for your rough treatment throughout this year. If it wasn't for it, this could evolve into a real disaster.
"You didn't have to bother. Such hassle."
She may be saying that, but she still reaches out for the sandwiches. In matter of seconds, one disappears inside her mouth, only to be substituted with a new one. So hungry... That must mean...
"Still not getting many donations, huh?"
"Hmmmf?" She tries to ask with full mouth.
"Nothing. Be my guest."
Nodding at her mute question if she can eat more, you take up one cup and bring it to your mouth. Ack, hot...
Reimu returns to scanning the room while gulping down morsels of yellow cheese sandwiches. Is she really that interested in all those things? Curiosity is something natural when faced with such situation, but for her to be so...
Or maybe she's just killing time while unable to speak.
Either way, it doesn't matter. It's not like Renko's going to kill you for having a guest over while she's gone. Sitting around in her clothes. After using her towel. Eating her cheese.
Oh shit...
"Ahh..." Reimu moans with satisfaction as the last mouthful of bread disappears in her stomach. "Filling~...."
"I'm glad you... liked... it..." you still can't shake the feeling of impending doom. Renko, please, usually your housemate is angry when you come back late, but today... "A-anyways," you try shifting your attention back to Reimu, who's now sipping on her yea silently "What brings you here, then? You're warm, fed, have tea to drink, so I guess--"
"I'm your guest." she interrupts "Let me drink in peace."
"Oi." you scowl at her "Weren't you the one in hurry not so long ago?"
"That was because I was cold."
So that was it... She might've changed outside, but inside she's still that selfish girl...

[ ] "I don't care. You're my guest, but it's up to me if I let you stay or not. Spit it out already!"
[ ] "Very well. I suppose there isn't anything you'd like to ask about then?"
[ ] "You little... W-Well... Then let me ask more suitable question. How have you been all those years?"
[ ] "Let me ask something else, then. How's Yukari? She hasn't visited her son ever since that day, I wonder what's going on."
>> No. 14165
[x] "You little... W-Well... Then let me ask more suitable question. How have you been all those years?"
>> No. 14167
{X} "You little... W-Well... Then let me ask more suitable question. How have you been all those years?"
>> No. 14168
[ ] "I don't care. You're my guest, but it's up to me if I let you stay or not. Spit it out already!"
>> No. 14169
File 121487857370.jpg - (313.52KB , 500x666 , 1211039749373.jpg ) [iqdb]
14169
>>14121

[X] "You little... W-Well... Then let me ask more suitable question. How have you been all those years?"

FFF, cant find that doujin with older 21-ish Reimu anywhere.
>> No. 14170
File 121487865546.jpg - (68.62KB , 530x600 , 1214340138325.jpg ) [iqdb]
14170
[X] "You little... W-Well... Then let me ask more suitable question. How have you been all those years?"

Anyone care to give a quick summary of the end of the 3rd playthrough?
>> No. 14171
File 12148789016.jpg - (274.57KB , 1060x1513 , b1r_057.jpg ) [iqdb]
14171
>>14169
This one?
>> No. 14174
[x] "Let me ask something else, then. How's Yukari? She hasn't visited her son ever since that day, I wonder what's going on."
So that lack of this doesn't get taken into consideration.
>> No. 14179
>>14170
Similarly to the first playthrough, Nanaya kills Red and cuts Yukari apart. After Reimu hears what happened--from Yukari's lips--Reimu decides that Nanaya is too much trouble/danger in Gensokyo and that it'd be best if he returned to the Outside with Mary and Renko. Nanaya caves and leaves with Mary and Renko. Yukari shows up a bit later and tells him to impregnate a girl of her choosing...or else. Nanaya says, "Hell no", and if she really wants an heir he might as well just impregnate Yukari. They proceed to get it on, and then Yukari wipes Nanaya's memory of the event. The End.
>> No. 14180
>>14179

...Delicious.
>> No. 14181
[x] "You little... W-Well... Then let me ask more suitable question. How have you been all those years?"
I-it's not like I was worried about you or anything. Don't misunderstand.
>> No. 14183
>>14169
Takaku-ya, "Touhou Youjo Ranbu" (a.k.a. "Touhou Enchantresses' Dance") volume 8.
http://gensokyo.zomgwtf.net/H/%5BTakaku-ya%5D%20Touhou%20Enchantresses%27%20Dance%208.rar
>> No. 14186
>>14179

To expound a little:

It ends in an open relationship between Mary, Nanaya, and Renko; Mary relationship was the least developed, which apparently led to her splitting off. Yukari is a huge bitch and actively attempts to murder you after you "save" her from Red. Finally, Nanaya's father was an extremely powerful human who died in a grudge match against Yuka, justifying her presence in the current iteration.

[x] "Let me ask something else, then. How's Yukari? She hasn't visited her son ever since that day, I wonder what's going on."

How's tricks, Mom?
>> No. 14189
>>14186
I assume she's still turning them.
>> No. 14194
>>14189

Three pennies.
>> No. 14227
>>14194
Fuck, raised her rates AGAIN?
>> No. 14311
>>14186
>Mary relationship was the least developed, which apparently led to her splitting off.

Wait what? It ended with us meeting both of them to spend the day together, holding both their hands as we walk away, credits roll, etc.

We had sex with Mary first before leaving Gensokyo, and we had drunk sex with Renko during the timeskip between leaving Gensokyo and Yukari showing up. The Renko scene is in progress as a side-story.
>> No. 14314
[X] "You little... W-Well... Then let me ask more suitable question. How have you been all those years?"

"Ghh..." really, this girl... Or rather woman now. "You little... W-Well..." you try to regain composture. Surely, her behaviour is reprehensible sometimes, but your short stay in Gensokyo, altough ended by her hand, was possible due to her hospitality. If it wasn't for it... "Let me ask another question then." you put down your cup "How have you been all those years?"
She only glances at you before reaching for another sandwich.
"What do you mean, how have I been?"
You frown.
"Uh. Usual stuff? You know, when friends meet after a long time, they tell each other what happened in the meantime, right?"
"We're friends? Since when?"
You palm your face. Is reasoning even possible when the conversant is this girl?
"Even if we're not, I'd like to KNOW what happened in Gensokyo while I was gone."
"Does it bother you?"
"Listen. Those are my girlfriend's clothes you're wearing. Her food you're eating. Don't you think I deserve at least that, for risking envoking her wrath just to be kind to some random girl off the street that's not even my friend?"
Reimu looks down on the shirt she's wearing, then pulls on it's sides.
"So it's hers? I thought it's yours, since it's so tight on the chest..." You hold back the anger and remain silent. While Renko may not be well-endowed, she didn't have to point it out that boldly...
Using the moment of her inattention, you snatch the plate with sandwiches and slide it outside of Reimu's reach.
"H-Hey!" she frantically tries to take it back "Give it back!"
So desperate... Still...
"Listen up. You bring your unwanted person to my house's steps. You use my shower. Eat my food. You insult my queen. And her assets. I've chosen my words carefully, perhaps you should've done the same." she only crosses arms on her chest and looks at you in annoyance "Here I try to be kind to someone who rended me from ability to stay in my dream world, and she..." you shrug "Guess I'll just have to kick you out. After all, there's nothing I owe you, right?"
"W-wait!" she yells as you stand up "Wait a moment! Alright! I'll tell you! J-just--"
"Spill it." you almost throw the plate down on the table and sit back on your chair "Make it quick though."
"Okay, okay." she sighs "Nothing much, to say the truth. Some new people showed up. Some guy apparently swayed Marisa and Alice, so that they don't even visit me as much as they used to..." she makes a sad face, but immidiately follows that up with an insulting comment "I seriously don't know what they see in that guy! He's totally unreliable! All he can do is throw his stupid roses around and spit out poetic crap... Yukari too, comes to see me me more rarely than in the past... I wonder what's going on with her, I haven't seen her since forever, but can't find time to pay her a visit... She only sometimes sends her shikigami to deliver a message... Well, anyways, some new people showed up, but nothing worth of mentioning."
"Alright." you take a long sip from your cup "And what is your business with me here?"
"I need your help."
"That I already know."
"... I need someone who could... prevent trouble from arising on the festival... Ah, yes, you don't know, right? There's a festival being organised at Hakurei Shrine every two years. A pretty traditional one." she gesticulates frantically when explaining "You know, food, music, fireworks, that kind... Kamishirasawa from human village gathered funds high enough to make it possible despite my... lack of money." Huh. As expected. She's still the same selfish, poor miko. "And since my shrine is the closest to the human village, the trouble of organising the ordeal fell onto my shoulders."
"What do I have to do with that?"
"You've proven to be strong. Altough it is true that I have exiled you from Gensokyo, I admit, it was a... rash decision. I was afraid that you might end up just like your... Well." she shakes her head "It doesn't matter. I'm not going to take back my decision. I still think you're dangerous."
This is annoying.
"Then WHAT exactly do you want from me?"
"The thing is, Yukari requested you to appear. I have no idea what is she planning this time, but... She's still my friend. I can't simply ignore my friend's request."
With that, she ends her speech and goes back to devouring the sandwiches.

Yukari? Why did she... But still, she IS your mother, and if she requests you to attend the so-called festival, then...
Whatever happens, Reimu is not going to allow chaos to break out, right?
"Alright." you say "I'm going to do it. It's not like it's going to be a hard task, right? I think I'll manage."
"If you're thinking," she casts you a suspicious glance "That I will allow you to stay afterwards, you're wrong. As soon as your job's done, you're back here, in the outside world."
"I get it."
"Very well."


A few minutes later, she's finished with eating and leans back on her chair.
"I'm full." Well, no wonder. She ate at least eight of them. Half of your supply has been devoured in less than ten minutes... How frightening. "Though, really..." she pulls on the shirt's sides again "If it's her we're talking about, she really didn't grow up at all in those 5 years!"
There she goes again.
"Perhaps. But tell ya what," you answer "Even though she's not well-endowed--"
"Who's not well-endowed?"
Sudden, cold question makes shivers run down your spine. Turning around...
"R-Ren?!"
She's back earlier than expected. Oh god, she's smiling. Wide grin stretches her lips, contrasting with her enraged aura. Whoops.

[ ] "Ren! Welcome back! Guess who paid us a visit!"
[ ] "No one! Really! No one!"
[ ] "We're discussing your breasts. Wanna join?"
>> No. 14319
[ ] "We're discussing your breasts. Wanna join?"
>> No. 14322
[X] "You." Wave calmly to Renko, then resume speaking to Reimu. "As I was saying, she doesn't need giant knockers to be wonderful."
>> No. 14328
>>14322
Sounds interesting.
[X] "You." Wave calmly to Renko, then resume speaking to Reimu. "As I was saying, she doesn't need giant knockers to be wonderful."
>> No. 14344
[x] "No one! Really! No one!"
>> No. 14345
[X] "You." Wave calmly to Renko, then resume speaking to Reimu. "As I was saying, she doesn't need giant knockers to be wonderful."

I have no regrets. This girlfriend is wonderful.

Also, maybe I like girls who aren't busty...
>> No. 14346
>>14314

[x] "Well it's been fun, Reimu. If you need anything else, I'll be in the bathroom. Sobbing."
>> No. 14347
>>14314
>"Okay, okay." she sighs "Nothing much, to say the truth. Some new people showed up. Some guy apparently swayed Marisa and Alice, so that they don't even visit me as much as they used to..." she makes a sad face, but immidiately follows that up with an insulting comment "I seriously don't know what they see in that guy! He's totally unreliable! All he can do is throw his stupid roses around and spit out poetic crap..."

I was pitying you, but now you've gone too far, shrine maiden.
>> No. 14358
[X] "You." Wave calmly to Renko, then resume speaking to Reimu. "As I was saying, she doesn't need giant knockers to be wonderful."
>> No. 14360
[X] "You." Wave calmly to Renko, then resume speaking to Reimu. "As I was saying, she doesn't need giant knockers to be wonderful."
>> No. 14366
{X} "You." Wave calmly to Renko, then resume speaking to Reimu. "As I was saying, she doesn't need giant knockers to be wonderful."
The ultimate
>> No. 14371
[X] "You." Wave calmly to Renko, then resume speaking to Reimu. "As I was saying, she doesn't need giant knockers to be wonderful."
>> No. 14372
[X] "You." Wave calmly to Renko, then resume speaking to Reimu. "As I was saying, she doesn't need giant knockers to be wonderful."

Let's hope this goes as planned.
>> No. 14423
[x] "You." Wave calmly to Renko, then resume speaking to Reimu. "As I was saying, she doesn't need giant knockers to be wonderful."

>The thing is, Yukari requested you to appear.
>"Alright." you say "I'm going to do it.

RAGE
>> No. 14463
[+] "You." Wave calmly to Renko, then resume speaking to Reimu. "As I was saying, she doesn't need giant knockers to be wonderful."
Wise write-in is wise.
>> No. 14465
[+] "You." Wave calmly to Renko, then resume speaking to Reimu. "As I was saying, she doesn't need giant knockers to be wonderful."
>> No. 14483
[X] "You." Wave calmly to Renko, then resume speaking to Reimu. "As I was saying, she doesn't need giant knockers to be wonderful."
>> No. 14924
Hey YAF this one is pretty interesting. Sounds like Yukari is dying. Also, tsundere adult Raymoo is just pathetic enough to be ℳℴℯ, and I want to see Renko curse her out. Mary is probably already there.

Update, nigger.
>> No. 14977
[X] "You." Wave calmly to Renko, then resume speaking to Reimu. "As I was saying, she doesn't need giant knockers to be wonderful."

Oh shit.
This one thought crosses your mind constantly as you gape in suprisement at Renko's smiling, but definitely pissed off face. The murderous aura is tremendously overwhelming. You can feel cold sweat flood your back and forehead.
Gulp.
But, this is not the time to be scared! How many times you've faced her wrath in the past? Surely, shit went down, she's earlier than expected, caught you talking with a girl wearing her clothes, eating her food, bah, even talking about her breasts, but still, it's nothing you can't get out of, right?
"Ahem." you cough before speaking. "Hello."
A slight wave with your hand serves well to relax your tense nerves. Didn't faze Renko one bit, though. She continues to glare intensively at your back as you turn towards Reimu again.
With voice as calm as possible, you continue your sentence.
"As I was saying, she doesn't need giant knockers to be wonderful. I like her as she i-- GBBWWHHH?!"
Your neck screams with pain, combined with sudden feeling of being pulled back by an unknown force. No, come to look at it, it's quite obvious what it is. Renko's arms, locking your body in a half-nelson grab. Holy shit, how does it hurt, it's impossible to describe with words.
You try squirming desperately, but to no avail. Hell, you'd be suprised if you could actually escape this torture. After all, Renko is not just an ordinary, weak girl. Of course, she's not a body-builder either, but has a strength sufficient to hold you without much problems. How frightening, and embarassing at the same time.
"So you're saying they're small, huh?!" oh god, she's pulling too hard! "Small, right?! They're small!"
"Ren--! Let-- go--! Hurts--!"
Your desperate yells, they do nothing! Reimu observes your frantic attempts to break free with unamused face. You could at least help, you damn--!
And suddenly, it all ends. The painful grip disappears. Your body, devoid of strength, falls forward, face-first onto the tabletop.
Thump.
If the fall was any faster, you'd surely break your nose, at least. Fortunately, no disturbing cracks accompanied the noise of your skull hitting the wooden surface.
And just when you started to appreciate the feeling, Renko pulls you back again. Expecting another surge of pain, you brace yourself for the worst.
"Well, I know you like them, so it's alright."
But instead, all you feel are her arms wrapping around your shoulders and chest, and soft pressure on your back. She rests her head on your right shoulder, sending waves of unneeded excitement with each of her warm breaths brushing your cheek. If it's alright, you could've restrained yourself from doing such things...
"Anyways, who is that?" she nods at Reimu "Don't tell me, you have an affair with another girl?"
You open your mouth to protest, but Reimu is faster.
"I would've had to lose my mind to have an affair with him. Renko Usami, I stand corrected. You have changed. A bit, at least."
"As if you knew her well enough to tell..."
Your remark slips by unnoticed by the girls. Renko presses her lips against your cheek for a short instant before turning back to Reimu. If you didn't have that feeling of something evil going on in the head just beside yours, you'd think she's showing off that you're her boyfriend. Or something like that. Hopefully, it isn't that. It wouldn't work on Reimu anyways...
"So, who are you?" her voice is cold, but lined with a hint of mischievousness "You know my name, so--"
"My, you don't recognize your old friend?" why the courteous manner of speaking, Reimu? It really feels like there's some twisted rivarly going on here. "Or perhaps you don't want to remember?"
Both of them fall silent. Air get disturbingly denser as they stare at each other with strange faces. Uh-oh.
Reimu is the first one to break.
"Ehhh..." she sighs with resignation "Shoulda guessed you won't remember. After all, I'm not myself without my usual clothes, huh?" Oh. Now she's back to her usual choice of words. What the hell. "Renko, it's me, Reimu. Hakurei, from Gensokyo."
A moment of silence ensues before there's strong pain in your shoulder and you fall back down to the floor. Renko dashes forward, letting your back hit the ground painfully.
"Eeeeh?!" you can only hear their voices and observe the ceiling. Bah, you don't even feel energetic enough to try to get a view. Not that it matters anyway... "It's you? Really? Maaaaaan, you've changed!"
"Hey, you don't have to touch me-- HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"
"Oooh, I haven't seen you since ages! What were you doing all the time? You could've at least visited or something!"
"Get-- Get off me! I'll tell you so get off me already! Aaaargh!"

Few minutes pass in both enthusiastic remarks and troubled demands to be left alone. Well, you already knew that Renko can get really clingy at times, but malicious at the same time, so you decide to leave it alone.
When they finally settle down, you lift yourself up, not without difficulties, and sit back at the table.
Renko stares, smiling, at Reimu, who is dusting off her (or rather Renko's) clothes with a look of embarassment on her face.
"So, deducting from your shouts, you want us to attend that festival of yours?" Renko asks.
"Not me." Reimu remarks with a scowl "I am here only to show you the way and give permission."
"Hmm..."
"Uh, can I ask a question?" you try to cut in "How did you get here, anyways?"
Reimu gives you an abrupt glance before answering, not looking at you at all.
"Yukari helped me, how else?"
"More precisely. You were in front of my home, yet you didn't know it was mine."
Reimu shrugs.
"Whatever. She dropped me off there, and left a gap opened in 'a store nearby, in an empty room on the second floor'. That's what she said."
"Uh..." wait, there's only one store 'nearby', and at this hour, wouldn't it be closed already? "That's not very convenient..."
"Hm? Why?"

[ ] "Nevermind that. Ren, could you borrow her some more appropriate clothes? Let's get on with it."
[ ] "Nevermind that. More importantly, what can I expect to see on the festival?"
[ ] "So, what do you think, Ren?"
[ ] "The store's closed at this hour. We won't be able to get in."
>> No. 14979
[ ] "The store's closed at this hour. We won't be able to get in."
>> No. 14980
[x] "Nevermind that. What about Mary?"

If she can't come with us, We'll just have to come up with something for her to do while we're gone.

Dig out that oppai ball.
>> No. 14983
[x] "The store's closed at this hour. We won't be able to get in."

Cue Spider-Renko sneaking in through the god damn window.
>> No. 14996
[X] "So, what do you think, Ren?"
>> No. 15000
[x] "So, what do you think, Ren?"
[x] "Should we tell Mary?"

Leading questions keeps our co-pilot on the level.
>> No. 15018
[x] "So, what do you think, Ren?"
>> No. 15042
[X] "So, what do you think, Ren?"
>> No. 15044
[X] "So, what do you think, YAF?"
>> No. 15166
updaaaaaaaaaate
>> No. 15175
[X] "So, what do you think, Ren?"

"Nevermind that."
Even if it IS closed, there should be a way to get inside anyway. Yukari wouldn't do something like locking Reimu out in the outside world. She had to foresee that you'd have problems with getting to the gap at an hour this late, so...
Wait, but Reimu was waiting for quite a long time, right? Then, it is possible that...

Ah, screw this. It's not time to be worrying about such trivial things. What's going to happen, will happen when you're there, not now. Now, the most important thing would be...
"Ren, what do you think?" you turn to the delighted girl "Should we--"
"What are you talking about?" she interrupts with a wide smile "Are you saying you want to skip a party? And in Gensokyo, at that?"
"No, but it ticks me off that Yukari--"
"You'll worry about that later!" she waves her hand in dismissal, then stands up hastily "Now, let's prepare!"
"Oi," you reply in troubled tone "You're really agreeing so eagerly after all that--"
"Don't be boring! Now get out, we have to change!"
Without waiting for your reaction, she quickly shoves you out of the room.
You can only stand dumbfounded in the hall, wondering what kinds of tortures are going to haunt you today...

Not ten minutes later, the door opens as noisily as it closed earlier, revealing two girls dressed in mostly black clothes. Of course, while everything looks good on Renko, Reimu seems quite uncomfortable.
"It's only for reaching the shrine. My clothes are still wet." she explains, seeing your confused stare.
"Right, right!" Renko cuts in with a yell "We'll be waiting for you there, so hurry up!"
Saying that, she drags Reimu towards the door.
"Wait," you try to stop them "You're not going to wait for me?"
But they've already left. What a...

Resignated, you go back into the living room and look around. If you're going to Gensokyo, taking some useful stuff would be a nice addition to your usual garment. Which is, a larger version of the blue uniform you used to wear. You've grown strangely attached to it throughout these years, but when it started to get a bit tight in certain places, you ordered a new one. Silly, but what could you do?
You quickly change into the said and leave your previous outfit laying on the floor. You'll clean it up after the whole ordeal.
Now, what to take?

[ ] Knives
[ ] Cellphone
[ ] MP3 player
[ ] Wallet
[ ] Cigarettes
[ ] A bottle of unidentified alcohol
[ ] An ASG replica of S&W SW40GVE
>> No. 15178
[x] Knives
KATTO.

[x] Wallet
Donations.

[x] Cigarettes
Looking like a bad ass.

[x] Cellphone
Need to leave a message for Mary where the spare set of apartment keys are, just in case you & Renko never make it back.
>> No. 15181
[x] Knives
[x] A bottle of unidentified alcohol
[x] Wallet
Knives are obligatory, the alcohol is our own little contribution to the party, and the wallet is for Donatan' Gaems.
>> No. 15184
[x] Knives
[x] A bottle of unidentified alcohol
[x] Wallet

Gotta have our POINTY OBJECTS if we're STAYING UP ALL NIGHT.

Alcohol and cash because it's a festival, obviously.
>> No. 15185
[X] Knives
Required.

[X] Cellphone
Call Mary, or leave her a message.

[X] Wallet
Donations. Natch.

[X] A bottle of unidentified alcohol
Gift for Suika.
>> No. 15187
[x] Knives
[x] A bottle of unidentified alcohol
[x] Wallet
[x] Cellphone
>> No. 15190
[x] Knives
KATTO KATTO KATTO KATTO

[x] Cellphone
Call Mary.

[x] MP3 player
KATTO while listening to the DMC3 Soundtrack.

[x] Wallet
Donations.

[x] Cigarettes
Cancer sticks make you look cool if you can pull it off so yeah.

[x] A bottle of unidentified alcohol
Can't see why not.
>> No. 15193
[+] Knives
Necessary.
[+] Cellphone
Might come in handy.
[+] MP3 player
Same.
[+] Wallet
Money is good.
[+] A bottle of unidentified alcohol
It's a party, yo.
>> No. 15214
[X] Knives
[X] Wallet
[X] Cigarettes
[X] A bottle of unidentified alcohol
>> No. 15215
[ ] Knives
[ ] Wallet
[ ] A bottle of unidentified alcohol
>> No. 15216
[x] Oppai Ball
Life-like texture ;_;
>> No. 15219
[x] Knives
Survivan

[x] Cellphone
Message leavan

[x] Wallet
Donatan

[x] A bottle of unidentified alcohol
Suika giftan

[x] Cigarettes
Let's put one out in someone's eye!

>[ ] MP3 player
Not this one, because it's a horrible idea.
>> No. 15278
[X] Knives
[X] Wallet
[X] Cigarettes
[X] A bottle of unidentified alcohol
>> No. 15282
>[ ] A bottle of unidentified alcohol
Surprise! It's rubbing alcohol.
>> No. 15283
[X] Knives

,Lockpicks and medkits
>> No. 15376
>>15283

DON'T GET ME STARTED. FUCKING SNIPERS.
>> No. 15628
[X] Knives
[X] Wallet
[X] Cigarettes
[X] A bottle of unidentified alcohol

Knives are a given. Hell, even if you forgot to take them, they'd probably miraclously appear in your pocket anyway. That's how it is with things that people grow attached to. Never leave without them, sometimes almost automatically grabbing them at the last moment. Wallet... Yes, wallet. The currency might not be the same, bah, you probably won't be buying anything, but the stuff inside, it might come in handy. What it is, that mysterious stuff? Well, whatever an organised, young man would carry around. Money, documents, a piece of copper wire, and of course, inseparable friends of anyone in the prime of life, condoms. Why do you even carry them around? Well, it's better to always be ready, right?
Next, cigarettes. Neither you or Renko smoke regularly, but when drunk, people don't really care about that. Besides, she bought it solely for the purpose of making smoke circles. You have no idea why would they be useful in any way, but still take them along.
Now, the last thing is a bottle of unidentified alcohol. No idea how this got here, but one should not look a gift horse in the mouth. Or is it a gift horse? Hell, you might have as well bought this yourself, then forgot about it, but it doesn't matter. You still throw it inside a backpack along with all the other stuff.
Well then, now that the makeshift preparations have been made, you're good to go.
Grabbing your keys off the coatrack, you quickly run out and close the door behind you.

Chilly. To say the least, it's really chilly outside at this hour. Good thing those clothes are kind of all-purpose ones, good for both warm and cold weather. Of course, against a rain, they would fail miserably, but if it's only just chilly air...
Damn. Now that you think about it, it was kinda bad to let them go alone. It's not really that late, but you're still kinda worried about Renko. The shrine maiden can defend herself if a need arises, but your precious one...
No, wait. You're forgetting something. To be specific, the fact that she almost broke your arm when you decided to sneak up on her one time, when you met accidentialy in the city, she strolling around after school, and you going back home from work. Oh yeah. It would be bad to stand in that girl's way. Only your instincts still see her as an innocent student she was five years ago. Not that it's bad that she became a strong person. No, just the opposite, actually. It makes you feel proud that she's changed so much under your influence. As long as she still has her clingy moments, instead of being violent all the time, you're satisfied.

"You're late."
Her calm, but lined with anger statement serves as a greeting when you finally arrive at the store. As expected, it's closed.
"So?" you ignore their scowls "How are we going to get in?"
Renko clicks her fingers.
"I'm glad you ask!"
Oh wait, she's not going to...
She is.
Grabbing a firm hold of the rainpipe on the building's side wall, she quickly lifts herself off the ground. What's what, but she really mastered the art of climbing gutters to the level of perfection.
Reaching the window level, she holds onto the pipe with one hand, using the other one to take out something from her pants' pocket. A piece of metal plate.
"If I fall down, I'm counting on you to catch me!"
She exclaims before sticking the plate into the gap between the old window and it's frame.

Needless to say, the old and rusty mechanism gave up after a minute or so, and Renko quickly jumped into the dark interior.
"Uh..."
Now what. You can't really climb the damn thing, nor you can jump that high...
"Take a hold." Reimu quickly dispells your worries by sticking out her hand. "I'll lift you up."
"You can fly in the outside world?"
"Why not?" she takes a short glance at your suprised face "It's not dependant on the world I'm in, it's something... else."
"Oh. I see."

Soon enough, the three of you are cramped in the small space of a magazine on the second floor of the store.
Reimu indicated the direction from which she felt Yukari's energy pattern, which turned out to be behind an enormous cardboard box.
Renko jumped in first.
Reimu turns around to you just before following her.
"I almost forgot. Yukari warned me that her gaps might work... diffirently on you. To put it simply, you can arrive later or earlier than us, or in a diffirent place, depending on a random chance. So if you land somewhere else, or sometime else... Just find your way to the shrine and just do whatever you want to do. I'll find you when I need something."
You nod. Then she disappears into the unnaturally dark hole.
"Well then, here goes nothing."
Telling yourself a few heartening words, you jump in.


And land flat on your eyes on a hard surface.
Oh, hey, it's the same room you've been staying in five years ago! Or at least you think it is. It's still good to see that you landed in the shrine, instead of the forest or whatever.

[ ] Take a look around the room
[ ] Go outside
[ ] Look for someone in the shrine
[ ] Drink the alcohol
[ ] Call out for Renko
>> No. 15630
[x] Take a look around the room
[x] Go outside
[x] Drink the alcohol
[x] Call out for Renko

SUDDENLY, MIKO NINJAS
>> No. 15631
[x] Take a look around the room

See if Reimu ever got around to cleaning that corpse we hid.
>> No. 15642
[X] Take a look around the room.
[X] Look for someone in the shrine.

No touching the alcohol. That's for our reunion with Suika.
>> No. 15644
[+] Look for someone in the shrine
Mima~
>> No. 15654
[x] Take a look around the room
[x] Look for someone in the shrine

"Hey! Mima! Aren't you gonna say hello? Reimu didn't exorcise you, righ--" Then you remember. You shouldn't expect to see that wily grin again. Mima was killed those five years ago.

You grind your teeth as you stab one of your knives into the wooden corridor wall, imagining that bastard's face.

You don't feel any better.
>> No. 15655
>>15654
Mima... ;_;
>> No. 15662
>>15654
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF--

[x] Take a look around the room
[x] Look for someone in the shrine
I'll look for her anyway!
MIIIIIIIMAAAAAAAAA!
>> No. 15677
[x] Take a look around the room
[x] Look for someone in the shrine

Mm, nostalgia. It's been a damn long time since you've seen this godforsaken shrine. Missed it? Not really. After all, everything that you've gained has been taken back with you to the outside world. Well, maybe not counting...
You click your fingers.
That's right! There were a few things you've left here after all. The most 'valuable' one would be the previous wallet of yours. You've left it, as far as you can remember, under your matress, though the circumstances are kind of hazy now... No, you CAN remember that it was there, but... Feh, what the hell? Problems with memory at this age? You are slipping badly, 'Nanaya'.
Oh right, since you're back here, why not bear that name for a while again? Might as well. Of course, Renko knows your true one, but does it matter? You're in Gensokyo now, why bother with real names?
Now, looking at this room, it haven't really changed. The pattern of doors and cupboards is the same. Bah, to change it, Reimu would have to go through a whole lot of trouble, including, probably demolishing a part of the construction. So it's rather... logical that they would still be in the same place, right? This shrine doesn't get blown up on every single occasion, right?
Mm, the matress is not here, possibly hidden in the cupboard, since it's daytime. The floor also seems almost unnaturally clean. She wasn't lazing around all these years. Or just forced someone else to do all the cleaning. Yeah, that could be it.
Nevertheless, the chances to find your old stuff seem to be pretty low, in not inexistant.

Uh, well then, moving on would be appropriate. There's nothing else to do here.

Exiting the room, you find yourself in the familiar, yet still awkwardly strange corridor. Sounds of a commotion of sorts can be heard in the distance. Noises of... wait, what's that? Hammering? Shouts too... The voices are unknown, as far as you can tell.
Huh. Festival, was it? Makes you wonder if Reimu meant a festival in a strict sense, like your outisider mind pictures it. Lots of people, stalls with overpriced food and souvenirs, fireworks... Maybe it's that - people setting up their stuff. Logical, eh? Would be.
Choosing a random direction, in hope to meet someone else on the way, you start strolling down the hall.

Only to get stopped by a weird premonition a few seconds after.
Your body turns almost on it's own, reacting to the impulse.
"What--"
And there she is. Wearing the same mischievous smile you still have engraved in your mind, Yukari Yakumo, in all her glory, holding that silly parasol of hers. Your mother, the real one.
What is she doing here? Oh, wait, she's Reimu's 'friend'. But why now? Did she sense you coming through the gap?
"The other two are already here."
She speaks calmly. There's... suprisingly, no hostility in her voice.
"... am I late."
You put on a cold facade as well. There's no use asking about the events of 5 years ago now. Altough you want to keep your guard up, there's... a strange feeling that makes you feel relaxed in front of her? Why? Hell if you know.
"A bit. Two hours or so."
"That's not a bit..."


[ ] "So... Hello, mom. Why haven't you called me all these years?"
[ ] "You're very... brave, showing yourself in front of me alone, after all we've went through."
[ ] "You could've saved this heartwarming family reunion for a better occasion. This feels rather... bland."
[ ] "I suppose you have a reason for this... Sudden intrusion?"
>> No. 15682
[x] "I suppose you have a reason for this... Sudden intrusion?"

Oh wow, All three at once.
I'll have to briefly forgive you for all the retarded drama you cause.
>> No. 15684
File 12163343772.jpg - (22.33KB , 300x300 , piwo-zywiec-0-5l-puszka_47.jpg ) [iqdb]
15684
>>15682

Psst. Four. All four. But don't tell anyone.
>> No. 15696
[X] "So... Hello, mom. Why haven't you called me all these years?"
[X] "I suppose you have a reason for this... Sudden intrusion?"
>> No. 15697
[x] "So... Hello, mom. Why haven't you called me all these years?"

What's the story that you made up to cover up for "I raised your incest baby"?

[x] "I suppose you have a reason for this... Sudden intrusion?"
>> No. 15710
[x] "I suppose you have a reason for this... Sudden intrusion?"

Hey there, Yukari. Five years has not diminished my dislike for you.
>> No. 15713
[X] "So... Hello, mom. Why haven't you called me all these years?"
[X] "I suppose you have a reason for this... Sudden intrusion?"
>> No. 15714
[X] "So... Hello, mom. Why haven't you called me all these years?"
[X] "I suppose you have a reason for this... Sudden intrusion?"

How's the family?
>> No. 15715
>"So... Hello, mom. Why haven't you called me all these years?"
>"I suppose you have a reason for this... Sudden intrusion?"

Lookin' kinda tsundere there, Nanayanon.
>> No. 15719
[X] "So... Hello, mom. Why haven't you called me all these years?"
[X] "I suppose you have a reason for this... Sudden intrusion?"
>> No. 15732
[+] "You could've saved this heartwarming family reunion for a better occasion. This feels rather... bland."
>> No. 15734
[x] "Hi, Mom. How's tricks?"
>> No. 15738
[X] Break into song.
[X] Paul Simon - Still Crazy After All These Years

I met my old lover on the street last night...
>> No. 15739
[X] "So... Hello, mom. Why haven't you called me all these years?"
[X] Hug Momkari
>> No. 15754
File 121639053557.jpg - (29.83KB , 640x480 , ss_yukari.jpg ) [iqdb]
15754
[X] "So... Hello, mom. Why haven't you called me all these years?"
[X] "I suppose you have a reason for this... Sudden intrusion?"

Ahh... No matter how unsettling her presence is, you can't hold back a sudden surge of nostalgia. After all, no matter what happened, isn't it all in the past? Of course, your instincts probably won't let you relax fully in her presence. But, really, such a reunion, and an unexpected one that... You can't help but smile.
Out of a reflex, you slide your hands into your pockets.
"So... Hello, mom."
Yukari answers your greeting with a smile. This time it's a warm one.
"Welcome back."
Damn it. This sudden honesty makes your smirk grow into a grin, totally against your will. You can only avert your gaze from Yukari's face to soothe it a bit. Why are you even smiling like this? It's not like if you particularly want to, especially remembering things she made you go through...
But, really, what is this body of yours thinking, giving her such a cheerful smile? And she answers in kind.
"Well..." you manage to mutter out "Why haven't you at least called me all these years? I had to means to contact you, but--"
"Oh?" she squints her eyes a bit "Did my son miss his dear mother?"
"Not 'miss' in strict sense..."
"Now, now, don't be embarassed!" whipping out a fan she covers her mouth with it, probably to hide the trasformation of her smile back into a mischievous one, which's glimpse you managed to catch. Playful as ever, eh, Yukari? "I missed you too!"
"Yeah, right."
"Awww. Don't believe me? Anyways, I was rather... busy, so I couldn't... get in touch with you."
Busy? She was busy? Now that's suspicious. As far as you know, the only thing she'd be busy with would be causing mischief and trouble for everyone else. Is that what she was 'busy' with? Well, it wouldn't be suprising if she just said she didn't want to see you after all that mess in the past, but... Now you're even more curious.
"Busy with what, if I can ask?"
"Oh, various stuff. Mm, I guess you'll see today, after the festival starts."
Alright, this is getting stranger and stranger with every statement. Later today, huh? Let it be. There's something else to ask now.
"Yukari, I suppose you have a reason for this...sudden intrusion, right? You wouldn't be... greeting me like this without purpose."
"Now you're all business. Aren't you curious? Don't you want to ask more? About what I was doing?"
Even though the fan is still blotting her face, you can see that she's stopped smiling. Or at least got a little more serious.
"You told me I'l see later today. I can wait."
"Aw. I'll have to reprimand your girlfriend for making you such a stiff person. By the way are you married yet?"
You palm your face with resignation. This is ridiculous.
"Yukari..."
"If you aren't, then make sure to invite me, okay? I don't want to miss my son's wedding!"
"Yukari..."
"I'm sure Ran will be happy to see it too! She likes those sorts of things. Official ceremonies and such. Chen will be curious as well, I think." she rambles on, ignoring your intensive stare and attempts to interrupt her "I think you could invite Reimu too, but she still seems to hold a grudge against you, even after all these years... She was so reluctant when I asked her to get you here."
"Yukari! Get to the point!"
At last, she stopped. Finally shutting up, she puts her hands on her hips, then gives you a scowl.
"Oh you're no good! I'm being serious here!"
"Yukari, just tell me what is this all about."
"Alright, alright." she waves the fan at you twice "First, I wanted to see you. And second, I wanted to give you a gift, as a sign of my... goodwill. I know I was trying to kill you in the past, but that's... I'm really sorry about that. I was being manipulated by strage instincts, I couldn't really... That was stupid of me." she slumps down. You're not feeling any better. "I don't expect you to forgive me... again..." Again? "But, I'm digressing." she looks up, sighing loudly. Her face lights up a bit. "Since you're already here, I'd like you to enjoy yourself and abide by whatever excuse Reimu came up with. And to prove that I mean no harm, I'm going to give you one spellcard... You know what those are, right?" You nod. Well, the details of their mechanics are unknown to you, but spell and card, that would mean a card that lets you cast a spell, right? "But before that, I'd like to ask you a question. What do you think is the source of magic?"
Source of magic? Does she mean, like, what makes people able to cast spells? Oh Yukari, you and your riddles...

[ ] "Power. Definitely, it's power."
[ ] "Knowledge. It's knowledge, right?"
[ ] "I don't know."
[ ] "Love."
[ ] "Happiness?"
[ ] "I suppose it could be spaghetti. Cause every time Renko prepares it, it's like magic when the sauce changes colour to red."
>> No. 15755
[x] "I suppose it could be spaghetti. Cause every time Renko prepares it, it's like magic when the sauce changes colour to red."

Seriously, what do you expect our Outsider self to know? Silly Yukari.
>> No. 15758
[x] "Love-ze."
>> No. 15760
[+] "I don't know."
Make her answer and quit beating around the bush.
>> No. 15767
[x] "Love-ze." ....ah well
>> No. 15769
{☆} "Love-ze."
>> No. 15774
[X] "Love-ze."

Unleash your annihilation of love!
>> No. 15779
[ ] "Knowledge. It's knowledge, right?"
>> No. 15781
[.] "Love-ze."
>> No. 15798
[x] "Love-ze."
>> No. 15808
[X] "Love-ze."
>> No. 15810
[z] "Love? Belief? ...Imagination?"
[e] "I suppose it could be spaghetti. Cause every time Renko prepares it, it's like magic when the sauce changes colour to red."
[~] "Hell, mom, I don't know. I was only in Gensokyo for less than a week."

May need slight editing if it was a longer stay; I forgot the specific number of days.
>> No. 15814
{☆} "Love-ze."
>> No. 15840
>>15810

I like this.

[x] "Love? Belief? ...Imagination?"
[x] "I suppose it could be spaghetti. Cause every time Renko prepares it, it's like magic when the sauce changes colour to red."
[x] "Hell, Mom, I don't know. Yare yare da~ze."
>> No. 15841
[x] "Love? Belief? ...Imagination?"
[x] "I suppose it could be spaghetti. Cause every time Renko prepares it, it's like magic when the sauce changes colour to red."
[x] "Hell, Mom, I don't know. Yare yare da~ze."
>> No. 15849
[x] "Love? Belief? ...Imagination?"
[x] "I suppose it could be spaghetti. Cause every time Renko prepares it, it's like magic when the sauce changes colour to red."
[x] "Hell, Mom, I don't know. Yare yare da~ze."
>> No. 15864
[waka] "Love? Belief? ...Imagination?"
[waka] "I suppose it could be spaghetti. Cause every time Renko prepares it, it's like magic when the sauce changes colour to red."
[waka] "Hell, Mom, I don't know. Yare yare da~ze."
>> No. 15865
[x] "Love? Belief? ...Imagination?"
[x] "I suppose it could be spaghetti. Cause every time Renko prepares it, it's like magic when the sauce changes colour to red."
[x] "Hell, Mom, I don't know. Yare yare da~ze."
>> No. 15869
{☆} "Love-ze."

I prefer Marisa answer to needlessly long answer.
>> No. 15871
[x] "Love? Belief? ...Imagination?"
[x] "I suppose it could be spaghetti. Cause every time Renko prepares it, it's like magic when the sauce changes colour to red."
[x] "Hell, Mom, I don't know. Yare yare da~ze."
>> No. 15878
[X] "Love? Belief? ...Imagination?"
[X] "I suppose it could be spaghetti. Cause every time Renko prepares it, it's like magic when the sauce changes colour to red."
[X] "Hell, mom, I don't know. I was only in Gensokyo for less than a week."

Suddenly, countering needless Jojofags.

>>15869
But we're not Marisa so yeah!
>> No. 15888
[x] "Love? Belief? ...Imagination?"
[x] "I suppose it could be spaghetti. Cause every time Renko prepares it, it's like magic when the sauce changes colour to red."
[x] "Hell, Mom, I don't know. Yare yare da~ze."
>> No. 15889
>>15878
You forgot 'Yare Yare Daze.'
>> No. 15907
[x] "Love? Belief? ...Imagination?"
[x] "I suppose it could be spaghetti. Cause every time Renko prepares it, it's like magic when the sauce changes colour to red."
[x] "Hell, Mom, I don't know. Yare yare da~ze."

>Suddenly, countering needless Jojofags.

WHA... WHAT DID YOU SAY? DEPENDING ON YOUR ANSWER, I MAY HAVE TO KICK YOUR ASS!
>> No. 15908
>>15797
Anonymous withdraws (this vote) coolly.

[x] "Love? Belief? ...Imagination?"
[x] "I suppose it could be spaghetti. Cause every time Renko prepares it, it's like magic when the sauce changes colour to red."
[x] "Hell, Mom, I don't know. Yare yare da~ze."
>> No. 15924
[X] "Love? Belief? ...Imagination?"
[X] "I suppose it could be spaghetti. Cause every time Renko prepares it, it's like magic when the sauce changes colour to red."
[X] "Hell, mom, I don't know. I was only in Gensokyo for less than a week."
>> No. 15926
[λ] "Love? Belief? ...Imagination?"
[λ] "I suppose it could be spaghetti. Cause every time Renko prepares it, it's like magic when the sauce changes colour to red."
[λ] "Hell, mom, I don't know. Yare yare daze."

But with "KATTO KATTO" instead of "ORA ORA".
>> No. 15927
>>15907
There is a time and a place for Jojoisms, and it is not here or now.
>> No. 15931
[x] "Love? Belief? ...Imagination?"
[x] "I suppose it could be spaghetti. Cause every time Renko prepares it, it's like magic when the sauce changes colour to red."
[x] "Hell, mom, I don't know. I was only in Gensokyo for less than a week."

>>15878
>>15927
You are a faggot. Nevertheless, using that phrase here makes me cringe.
>> No. 15932
>>15931
>using that phrase here makes me cringe.

The only reason you'd be cringing is because you're about to recieve a few hundred fistfuls of Star Platinum.
>> No. 15934
[x] "Love-ze."

Going with the marisa vote in hopes of helping avoid the argument over accused votespamming that is to come.

I don't really see anything wrong with it either, since this is the Yukari from the third ending. We could make good use of the type of magic that comes with a robe and wizard hat.
>> No. 15945
UPDATE

NEED MORE MOMKARI
>> No. 15985
>"But before that, I'd like to ask you a question. What do you think is the source of magic?"

[x] "The World."

We probably won't get a spellcard that allows us to stop time or gives us reality h4x like Marble Phantasm, but becoming a counter guardian with planetary backup doesn't sound like a bad consolation prize.
>> No. 15997
[x] "Love? Belief? ...Imagination?"
[x] "I suppose it could be spaghetti. Cause every time Renko prepares it, it's like magic when the sauce changes colour to red."
[x] "Hell, Mom, I don't know. Yare yare da~ze."

Alright, now that's a silly question to ask an outsider. Uh, have you forgotten about the fact that your son is pretty much oblivious of arcanes of magic? Yukari, you're asking a wrong person... Unless it's just another test.
You relax your tense arms and cross them on your chest.
"Love? Belief?" you try asking. To both, the only answer is silence. "Imagination?" last try. And still nothing. She's still not smiling, but it seems your futile attempts to answer correctly amuse her a bit. Only good thing. Well, there's nothing else that comes to mind, so you might as well try to scold her for these useless questions. "I suppose it could be spaghetti." you say with the most serious tone possible "Cause every time Renko prepares it, it's like magic when the sauce changes colour to red."
".. phh... Pfffft!"
Oh ho~. Are you laughing, Yukari? Was it that funny? Or are those just mocking chuckles? What were you expecting in the first place?
"Hell, Mom, I don't know." you finish the useless banter and sigh "Yare yare da ze."
"O-oi. Don't you 'yare yare' me!" she's trying to sound serious now as well, though still quite... disturbed with your answers. No, definitely, you shouldn't try to force a straight face when you're still attempting to restrain your mouth from laughing, Yukari. "Geez, and I thought you'd at least make it easier."
"Easier?"
"Mm, the correct answer is 'power'." she lets out a sigh "Knowledge, love and imagination are just means to gain strength. 'Knowledge is power', isn't that a saying outsiders came up with? Love and imaginations also give you power. Oh well." she sighs "Not that it matters. I guess I'll never be able to teach you magic. Too bad."
Yeah, right, too bad.
"So what was that about?"
Yukari lights up a bit before whipping out the fan again. A deck of cards falls out from behind it, landing on Yukari's other palm. How did she fit it the-- Oh wait. She's the goddamn gap youkai, this is nothing for her.
"Since you didn't answer, I guess I'll just give you my favourite."
She hands you one of the cards which you hesitantly take.
"Obedience [Absolute Order]"
You read out loud. That sounds... Ugh, disturbing. Does she make those things just for the shits and laughs? What does it do anyway?
"Yes, one of my favourites, as I said~!" she says happily "Are you curious what it does?" you nod. Yukari's smile gets wider "I'd rather have you discover it on your own, but since it's a single use card... The name says it all. You can use this card," she points to it "And make anyone obey one order that you give immidiately after casting. Be careful with words though, since it's the 'absolute' version."
Wait, there are more versions? Like 'absolute, but may refuse' version? Or 'will listen but won't do' version? This is fucked up, what kind of person are you, Yukari, making such things like it was the most ordinary thing in the world?
Uh, more importantly...
"So, I can use it on... anyone? Shouldn't people be, uh, resistant to magic or something?"
"Oh yes of course. But since it's the absolute version..."
"It really works on everyone?" you ask, still unsure.
"Yes, but only once, don't forget that. On everyone, even on me." Huuuh? Wait, shouldn't she make herself resistant to this thing? Isn't she afraid that someone could try to steal it? Or does the gap youkai take shit from no one and is not afraid at all about her belongings? Goddamnit, Yukari... "For example, if you used it and told me to have sex with you, I couldn't help but obey."
Your face acts before the meaning of what she just said hits your brain, and frowns at the grinning woman as she descends into a gap in the floor.
Wait, WHAT?!
"Mom, what did you just--"
But she's already gone.
She couldn't have just... No, impossible, right? Hell, she's your own fucking mom! Even if you misheard something, to think such things is just...
"AAAAARGH!"
You scratch your head in irritation. Gotta find a distraction, find a distraction, find a...

[ ] Go out to the front.
[ ] Stroll down those corridors!
[ ] Scream.
[ ] Genuflect.
[ ] Power Overwhelming.
>> No. 15999
[x] Genuflect.

Before the ghost of Mima's ghost.
>> No. 16001
File 121667705760.jpg - (22.78KB , 630x467 , Genuflect.jpg ) [iqdb]
16001
>"Yes, but only once, don't forget that. On everyone, even on me." Huuuh? Wait, shouldn't she make herself resistant to this thing? Isn't she afraid that someone could try to steal it? Or does the gap youkai take shit from no one and is not afraid at all about her belongings? Goddamnit, Yukari... "For example, if you used it and told me to have sex with you, I couldn't help but obey."

Man why you even got to do a thing?

[x] Genuflect.
>> No. 16002
[x] Stroll down those corridors!

Walk it off, maestro!
>> No. 16003
[ ] Power Overwhelming.
>> No. 16012
>"Since you didn't answer, I guess I'll just give you my favourite."
>She hands you one of the cards which you hesitantly take.
>"Obedience [Absolute Order]"
>You read out loud. That sounds... Ugh, disturbing. Does she make those things just for the shits and laughs? What does it do anyway?
>"Yes, one of my favourites, as I said~!" she says happily "Are you curious what it does?" you nod. Yukari's smile gets wider "I'd rather have you discover it on your own, but since it's a single use card... The name says it all. You can use this card," she points to it "And make anyone obey one order that you give immidiately after casting. Be careful with words though, since it's the 'absolute' version."

NANAYA VI YAKUMO COMMANDS YOU
>> No. 16013
[x] Power Overwhelming.
[x] Show me the money.
[x] Operation CWAL.
[x] Modify the Phase Variance.
[x] Medieval Man.
[x] The Gathering.
[x] Food for Thought.
[x] Something For Nothing.
[x] Something For Nothing.
[x] Something For Nothing.
[x] Black Sheep Wall.
[x] Radio Free Zerg.
>> No. 16014
>>16013

well, that's a blast from the past
>> No. 16016
[ ] Genuflect.
>> No. 16020
>>16013
>[x] Radio Free Zerg.

Oh. Didn't know this one. But I didn't cheat at Starcraft so yeah.
>> No. 16024
[x] xyzzy
>> No. 16025
>>16020
The AI does though.
>> No. 16026
[X] ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A
>> No. 16027
[x] IDCLIP
>> No. 16028
>>16027

IDCLIP, then keep walking back and forth through Reimu.
>> No. 16030
These codes would be helpful in This Kazami Mansion right about now.
>> No. 16035
[x] Genuflect.

Face it, kid. She got you beat.
>> No. 16039
[+] Find Mokou or Kaguya, whichever we see first
[+] Geass them into feeding us their liver
[+] Retitle the story "Eternal Killing Chamber"
>> No. 16045
File 121670075117.png - (174.39KB , 695x1100 , 121132115150.png ) [iqdb]
16045
[ ] Genuflect.
>> No. 16047
>>16045

hahaha wow
>> No. 16056
[ ] Put on a fabulous outfit and learn how to play chess!
>> No. 16061
[x] Genuflect.
>> No. 16068
[x] Reimu-chan~ I want to ask you something~

Also, lol geass.
>> No. 16086
File 121674907874.jpg - (47.79KB , 515x774 , 1212193871308.jpg ) [iqdb]
16086
[x] Genuflect.

Find a way for understanding this mess! That's right! There is one, the only, the ultimate solution for every problem! It has solved countless riddles, arguments, quarrels, wrangles, as well as wars and conflicts! Where's your head at?! Why haven't you thought of it earlier? Given a choice whether to rule a falling empire, or to challenge the fate for another, better throw, what was a king to do? Or course, genuflect.
With a silent prayer, you fall down on your knees. Like a devoted, an obedient servant, genuflecting before his gods, you too, fall down. Down, down, down, onto the wooden floor. Desperation overtakes your will, making you cringe in shame, before the emptiness of this corridor.
"Father!" a yelp escapes your lips "Why have you punished me with such a poor excuse for a mother!" In frustration, you slam your fists on the wooden surface, but to no avail. No inspiration, no divine intervention appears to soothe your sadness and confusion. Instead, you think you heard a voice saying 'But do you know how she fucks?' somewhere in the background, but you disregard it's malicious remark. Left alone in this world full of sadness, you scream out again. "GODDAMNIT! YUKARIIIIIIIIIII-- BUH!"
And as you were about to finish the yell with an ugly falsetto squeal, something falls onto your back, adding to the weight of your troubles. Only this time, the weight is more physical than mental.
It's a person. Undoubtedly, unless soft bags of meat, warm and emanating a pleasant scent, decided to grow limbs and attack you from behind. Oh, and long, golden hair too.
Well, it's not very plausible, therefore you deducted that this, in fact, has to be a person of some sorts. Who? Unfortunately, just when you are about to squirm around and see his, or her, face, something hits you straight in the face.
"Goshdarn dark knobs!"
A filthy curse, coming from your mouth, echoes down the corridor as you are trying to release one of your hands to grab the thing.

And succeed. It's a small, wooden box, with a piece of paper sticked to it, a letter of sorts written on it.

----

She's still asleep, but should wake up in an hour or so. Have fun.

Yukarin.

PS. You shouldn't say things like that about your mother~

----

Asleep?
You finally get a clear view at the face of the person who attacked you so viciously.
"By the ravageurs moon rabbits!"
Another curse, almost as filthy and spiteful as the previous one, escapes your lips, and flies away into the stale air. No doubt, Yukari, you surely thought this well. The person laying on top of you, with her eyes closed, breath stabile, rhytmical, is no one other than Maribel Han. Dressed in something that looks like a waitress outfit, or an uniform, but, holy magnoly, it IS Maribel!


[ ] Attempt to wake her up
[ ] Box. It contains answers to the universe's greatest mysteries.
[ ] By the nine divines! Assault! No one falls on people on MY watch! It's off to a bedroom with you!
[ ] Your weight, it could break this back, but it will never break those arms!
[ ] Onward! Search for glory! And someone else who could help you find something to do.

======

Hell, I wanted to update everything at once, but I suddenly got called to work. Back now, and writing.
>> No. 16088
[X] By the nine divines! Assault! No one falls on people on MY watch! It's off to a bedroom with you!
>> No. 16089
[ ] Box. It contains answers to the universe's greatest mysteries.
>> No. 16090
[+] Attempt to wake her up
[+] Box. It contains answers to the universe's greatest mysteries.
[+] By the nine divines! Assault! No one falls on people on MY watch! It's off to a bedroom with you!
[+] Your weight, it could break this back, but it will never break those arms!
I AM HELPING
>> No. 16091
[ ] Box. It contains answers to the universe's greatest mysteries.
>> No. 16092
[x] Box. It contains answers to the universe's greatest mysteries.

THIS BOX. IT WAS MADE FOR ME.

[x] By the nine divines! Assault! No one falls on people on MY watch! It's off to a bedroom with you!

gb2/bed/ Mary
>> No. 16093
[x] By the nine divines! Assault! No one falls on people on MY watch! It's off to a bedroom with you!
[x] Box. It contains answers to the universe's greatest mysteries.

Curse you, Yukari! You are not allowed to worm your way into my good graces!
>> No. 16094
[x] Onward! Search for glory! And someone else who could help you find something to do.

Equipped: Maribel Han
>> No. 16096
{X} Box. It contains answers to the universe's greatest mysteries.
{X} By the nine divines! Assault! No one falls on people on MY watch! It's off to a bedroom with you!
First semi-good reference by YAF
>> No. 16097
{=] Equipment Menu
-[=] Equip "Maribel Han" on "Penis"
>> No. 16099
[x] Box. It contains answers to the universe's greatest mysteries.

Mystery box, Maribel, and an absolute command?
You think she's trying to buy back our love?
>> No. 16100
Have we decided on who are we going to use that card and for what? I say we should use it on Reimu to make her let us stay in Gensokyo for as long as we want to. Of course, going in and out of Gensokyo at free any number of times is also good.

I may be thinking a bit too early, but it's better to have a plan, right?
>> No. 16103
>>16100

That seems like a waste to me.
I'd put my vote on a narcoleptic threesome with Yukari and Maribel.
>> No. 16105
>>16100
I'd agree if this were five years earlier in the story. But nowadays it'd probably mean ditching Renko. And besides that, we might fall into our murdering spree if we stay for any length of time.

...haha, actually it might be fun floating this idea past Renko to see how she reacts. Probably violently. Good times.
>> No. 16106
[x] By the nine divines! Assault! No one falls on people on MY watch! It's off to a bedroom with you!
>> No. 16108
Is Mima completely dead? Or would her soul just be held somewhere and she just isnt able to leave? Cause is we went and saw Siki, bringing someone back to life might be fun. Maybe even Red~
>> No. 16116
>>16105

We can order Reimu to let Nanaya, Renko and even Maribel stay too.
>> No. 16117
>>16116
Yeah, obviously. The point was that Renko or Mary may not necessarily want to move to Gensokyo. It's not like their last visit here contains the best memories in the world, and they've had five more years to get rooted down in the Outside. Of course, there's always the possibility that they'd prefer Gensokyo. Either way, the murdering spree problem stands.
>> No. 16127
>>16103

I don't think we need the card to pull that one off.
>> No. 16145
What we need to do is wish for more wishes.

That is, tell Reimu to obey every order you give her.

Then we can have our cake and fuck it too.
>> No. 16154
Save the card for the dramatic moment when you realize Yukari is fucking you over again, then command her to treat you as her son, rather than as a means to an end.

Even if the card is useless, she will cry.
>> No. 16159
[ ] Breasts
>> No. 16160
>>16154
>then command her to treat you as her son
So more Yukari H? Awesome.
>> No. 16169
What we need to do is, next time we meet Yukarin, spellcard her into making dozens more of the Absolute Obedience cards exactly like the first one. After this, we shall become the master Gensokyo.
>> No. 16170
>>16169
>>16145

THIS SHIT WILL NEVER WORK
>> No. 16171
This is our chance to make Nanaya's true dream come true. To have a happy and united family. Let's use the card to make Yukari love us as her son.

>>16154

You. Get out of my mind.
>> No. 16174
File 121685509660.jpg - (70.58KB , 541x650 , 2avh.jpg ) [iqdb]
16174
[x] By the nine divines! Assault! No one falls on people on MY watch! It's off to a bedroom with you!

By ye gods! As glad as you are to see the one you've missed so much in such fortunate, and promising consequences (promising for a chance to do perverted things, that is), your criminal scum-sense is tingling for some reason! What is it? Nine Fox again? Or did the miko just render someone from his money, and caused the alarm in your head to go off? No, it is something diffirent. It is something stronger! Not a mere theft! Not an intrusion, or a trespassing! You haven't become a Shrine Guard for no reason! But what is it? Something that made it jingle so loud in your head... Realization! Revelation! Suprisal!
"By the nine tails of my aunt! T'is doth be an assault!" standing suddenly, you make the body of someone you wanted to call 'Maribel', but who is in fact just an ordinary criminal, fall to the floor, and with a loud thump impact against the wooden surface. "Freeze where you are, filthy scoundrel!" the guard within you exclaims "NO ONE falls on people on MY watch! It's off to a bedroom with you! You know the drill already, don't you, little oppresor! Don't move, or I will make you pay with your blood!"
Not waiting for her response, hench-ho, with a wheeze, you lift her body off the floor and put it on your shoulders. Under this burden, your spirit only grows in it's resolve! This is what you live for! You are not strong! You are not witty! You are both, but you are also SHRINE GUARD STRONG! No criminals shall escape your grasp today! For you are the ultimate, the final solution of all the problems involving scum that parasitzes on innocent citizens! That's right! With the power of zeal and might, the thieving and trespassing ones shall be crushed under the boot of justice!
Filled with the joy of finding a purpose in this world full of rather unpleasant memories, you set off to find an empty bedroom.

That means, the closest one should probably do. Altough the layout is hazy, you quickly find your way to the section where the three of you slept during the adventure five years ago. Passing by the front entrance, now closed, the noises of work from outside grown in volume, but since you were already on a set, engraved in stone of your mind path to the place of this criminal's destination, stopping and checking would be useless. Chores first, pleasures second - that's what your Watch Captain was always saying. Or not. It could as well be your mother, both look awfully similiar in your memories. Though the latter one doesn't wear a steel helmet. Usually. But who knows what she could be hiding in that dimensional pocket of hers?

Arriving at the nearest empty room, you kick the door open and slip inside. Clean as 'yours', this one also seems to be prepared, or maybe just recently tidied. Drawn by the impulse, you open the cupboard, built into the wall, and pull out a matress, careful not to drop the crimi-- Of course, you mean Maribel.
"Hope you rest, beautiful maiden!"
With a spiteful farewell, you lay her down and cover her with a blanket.

Now then, it would be an appropriate time to check your inventory, as your captain (or mother) always said to after an action.
Backpack that you took from your apartment proved to be durable enough to survive interdimensional transport, amazing, it even protected all the contents from the vicious and dangerous fall! Praise be to the Immortal Emperor on the golden throne, the fabric of this vessel must truly be a work of His magnificience!

INV:
Knives, a tool of destruction
Wallet, a container for everything important
Cigarettes, the scourge of lungs
A bottle of unidentified alcohol, gift from gods themselves
Spellcard, a mean of receiving grace and making wishes come true
A box, full of wonders
Dust, reminder of passing
A letter, words of your beloved mother

Money: 39 Wonderland Dollars

After examining the contents of your backpack (praise be!), your gaze wanders off to the person you just brought here. It's been quite some time since you last saw her, let alone touching her, yet the sense of nostalgia is nothing compared to that which overthrowed your mind when being informed of the possibility to visit Gensokyo again. Perhaps it's due to her almost-daily callings, and reminders not to spend too much with Renko and not let her wander around at night alone. Contradicting, to some extent, but how caring of her!

[ ] Slip under the blanket, and rest on her lovely chest
[ ] Urge to help good citizens is unbearable! Satiate those instincts!
[ ] Make use of your vast inventory. (select the item first, of course)
[ ] Shrine Watch soldiers never let the shrine's corridors be left unswept before going outside!
>> No. 16175
[ ] Slip under the blanket, and rest on her lovely chest
[ ] Make use of your vast inventory. (A bottle of unidentified alcohol, gift from gods themselves )
>> No. 16176
[ ] Urge to help good citizens is unbearable! Satiate those instincts!

People~
>> No. 16177
[x] Slip under the blanket, and rest on her lovely chest

BREASTS
>> No. 16183
[x] Slip under the blanket, and rest on her lovely chest

Normally I'd amuse myself by having Nanaya sweep the corridors, but I'll take what Mary time I can get before something else distracts Anon.
>> No. 16184
[x] No seriously, What's in that goddamn box?
>> No. 16189
>>16184
A regenerating Mima is inside. The box won't open until the time is right, but at least you get to watch it change colors.
>> No. 16190
[x] Slip under the blanket, and rest on her lovely chest
>> No. 16194
[+] Breasts
>> No. 16206
[ ] Slip under the blanket, and rest on her lovely chest
[ ] Make use of your vast inventory. (A bottle of unidentified alcohol, gift from gods themselves )
>> No. 16210
[ ] Urge to help good citizens is unbearable! Satiate those instincts!
Because I want to see Imperial Guard Nanaya freaking out the villagers with rabid, grandiose helpfulness.
>> No. 16211
[x] Urge to help good citizens is unbearable! Satiate those instincts!

RAGING HORMONES NEED AN OUTLET!
>> No. 16215
[X] Slip under the blanket, and rest on her lovely chest.

This Maribel. It was made for me.
>> No. 16218
[x] Slip under the blanket, and rest on her lovely [x] Breasts
>> No. 16221
[x] Slip under the blanket, and rest on her lovely chest
>> No. 16235
File 121694768550.jpg - (20.84KB , 282x217 , 1216602256786.jpg ) [iqdb]
16235
[X] Slip under the blanket, and rest on her lovely chest

Revelation! Decision! Solution! Nondelusion! Comeliness! Loveliness! Breasts!
The gods themselves sent down this opportunity for your earthly shell, for good deeds and noble way of living! This is a chance! A prospect which upon ignorance would make the spirit shatter, and end the world, an unavoidable fate, to which all the muscles in your body are unevitably drawn. But you encourage! For to lay down beside a being of such beauty -and breasts!- is a sweet fortune!
But let your rushing thoughts take heed as you kneel down on the soft matress! The attention, make it turn towards the consequences! Why would you relinquish the deed now, when you're so close? Because Renko would wish it? Is your free will to be excersised only when it accords to her whim? No, perhaps it's not her whim you move according to, but her whip, her merciless fist that restrains your manly spirit, but at the same time, it rewards this body with both alcohol and earthly pleasures. You have taken chances by abiding by this sudden impulse, but realization of the softness under the storm of golden hair pushes away all the doubt and wavering, for those breasts, you'll be burying your face in them!

Taking no notice of the hair that could get in the way, you rub your cheeks against the soft saliences, praise be to the Emperor on his Golden Throne, for creating such magnificience for you to feel! Your hands, sharing the opinion of your facial skin, quickly, but gently, pull the blanket over your entangled bodies. Warmth, both that coming from the fabric and Maribel's body, quickly puts you to sleep.

You dream about your shiny armor and criminal scum that needs punishing. A nightly wish that every man on the planet should feel proud to be having.

Awakening comes more abruptly than your internal clock would want to, as a hand runs through your hair, which, as you notice a bit startled, is not protected by a sturdy helmet. Suprised, but not shaken, you open your eyes, only to be faced with beauty that are the pieces of sticking out flesh that people usually call 'tits'. Astonished, but joyed, you look beside them, when a face -how suprising to see one there- is located, smiling at the return of your consciouness.
"What the hell is going on here?" But instead of a warm greeting and a kiss on the forehead (the upper one, mind you, not the one in your pants, though that'd be surely appreciated), a rather cold question, altough accompanied by a smile, reaches your half-awake mind. Wait just a second, citizen Maribel! Did you just swear in the presence of a Shrine Watch soldier? Stop right the-- "I don't mind you resting like this, but I'm not really the type to wake up in someone else's bed. Therefore, as you can see," she frowns theatrically "I am quite confused about this whole situation. Why are you here? Why am I here? Where is here?"
Ah, a storm of questions, and just as you woke up to such a nice sight, they urge your mind to work faster, better stronger, more than ever! Or just, more than it does when asleep. Ah, how much you would like to return the world of Watch and Scum, where every problem could be solved by a swing of a sword! Reality is cruel, though!
"Why are we here?" following a nostalgic impulse, you run your hand through Maribel's golden strands "Because our destinies run together, Mary, like two rivers that have met and can never be distinct again. At your every fatal turn, you will find me."
"Ah. I haven't heard you so poetic for a while." she seems suprised. Wasn't that answer satisfying? Or is she just taken aback by the choice of words? Whichever it was, while speaking like this indeed is an appropriate to do for a Watch soldier, like your captain (or mother) used to teach you to, an exact answer is probably what she expects. "Putting that aside," she grabs your wandering hand from her breasts, where it inevitably ended at, she pulls it off without a slightest trace of embarassment. If it was Renko, you probably wouldn't be able to hold a bottle for at least few days, unless it was her who decided to start the interaction.
Well then, wouldn't it be a good time to spill the beans, and enclose the situation's overlook to her mind?
"Well, you see..."

After telling her the whole story, honestly, just as a proper Watch soldier should do, you fall silent and just concentrate on restraining your hands from going where they shouldn't.
"So," Maribel finally speaks up "You decided to sleep with me, using my breasts as a pillow?"
"Pretty much, yes." you admit without remorse. Faith is your shield, faith in her maturity, that won't allow a childish reaction, like punching your sorry face, to take the lead. "I was so happy to see you, I couldn't concentrate on my duties."
"Woah. Duties? What duties?"
"I am--" You cut your own words in the last moment. Surely, you can't just reveal the fact that you are a honoured Shrine Watch member just yet! It has to remain concealed, just in case! Having connections to Yukari, this woman could prove to be a dangerous criminal in disguise, despite all the things that you've gone through together. Just like everyone else, she is a potential threat! Therefore, no one can know, no one can ever find out about your TRUE identity! Emperor would be proud of you, for being so concentrated on your endeavour that you don't tell your purpose even to your closest friends! Praise be, o' holiness, to you and your heavenly wisdom! "I was asked to... help people, if there's a need."
"... I see." She answers, but a hint of doubt appears in her eyes. By Emperor's chastity belt, did she find out! No, this cannot be! "Come to think of it--"
A slam. A loud noise that interrupts her line. Coming from a door that you came in through.
"There you are! How many times do I have to call--..."
The intuder falls silent as she sees the scene before her. What is it, Reimu, surpised to see a man embracing a woman in a bed in your shrine? Surely you are, making eyes like that.
Wait, isn't this bad? Aren't you supposed to be her employee?
"Reimu, did you--"
Another person enters the fray, this one being a familiar one. Renko, or rather her face, enters the view, even more suprised than Reimu, who simply stands rooted to the floor at the doorstep.
"Hm..." Maribel calmly says "Doesn't this seem a little bit familiar too?"

[ ] "Indeed it does. How nostalgic."
[ ] "Hakurei Shrine, a place of wonders, a place of magic!", then disappear from the crime scene
[ ] All hands on deck, brace for impact!
[ ] "Surely you jest, Maribel Han, for I have no idea what you are talking about."
[ ] "Greetings, my gracious host, what-ever could it be that you want from me? This humble soldier is at your service."
[ ] "More importantly, shouldn't we scold them for interrupting our lovely moment, my dear?"
[ ] "There are places for everyone, join us!"
[ ] Make use of your vast inventory
[ ] Steal a kiss from all of them simultanously, then escape. Such is the way of heart-weaver, the demon of Seven Pleasing Nights!
>> No. 16237
[x] Steal a kiss from all of them simultaneously, then escape. Such is the way of heart-weaver, the demon of Seven Pleasing Nights!

No more festival, might as well have some sort of a party.
>> No. 16238
[ ] "Hakurei Shrine, a place of wonders, a place of magic!", then disappear from the crime scene

Mournhold~
>> No. 16239
[x] "Indeed it does. How nostalgic."

Dohohoho.
>> No. 16240
[+] "Indeed it does. How nostalgic."
[+] Steal a kiss from all of them simultanously, then escape. Such is the way of heart-weaver, the demon of Seven Pleasing Nights!
[+] Reimu goes last.
>> No. 16241
[x] "Indeed it does. How nostalgic."
>> No. 16244
>>16240
>simultaneously
>Reimu goes last.
>> No. 16245
>>16244
Order of priority, not chronology.
>> No. 16248
[x] "Indeed it does. How nostalgic."
>> No. 16263
[x] Steal a kiss from all of them simultanously.
[x] "Hakurei Shrine, a place of wonders, a place of magic!"
[x] Escape. Such is the way of heart-weaver, the demon of Seven Pleasing Nights!
>> No. 16276
[x] "Indeed it does. How nostalgic."
[x] "So. Who wants breakfast? I'll be making waffles!"
>> No. 16305
Moar votes plox. Or I won't be able to update before I leave.
>> No. 16313
[x] "Indeed it does. How nostalgic."
>> No. 16320
[x] "Indeed it does. How nostalgic."
>> No. 16329
[z] Steal a kiss from all of them simultanously.
[e] "Hakurei Shrine, a place of wonders, a place of magic!"
[~] Escape. Such is the way of heart-weaver, the demon of Seven Pleasing Nights!
>> No. 16339
[x] "Indeed it does. How nostalgic."
>> No. 16375
[x] "Indeed it does. How nostalgic."

Hummmmm.
>> No. 16386
[x] "Indeed it does. How nostalgic."
[x] "Those really were schizophrenic times. I'm on medication now." Pause. "Ren you did bring my pills, right?"