[Return]
Archived thread

File 120999407560.jpg - (52.29KB , 750x600 , 1208292034089.jpg ) [iqdb]
1380 No. 1380
[X] CLASH YOUR FIST WITH HIS
[X] "TYRANT RAVE!"

There.
You've found the flaw. Now to strike straight at the target, exploiting every possible opening, every possible mistake of your enemy. Most of his punches are just feints, used to make you dodge and jump straight into a follow-up swing. He uses the same move over and over, only sometimes throwing in a real punch, but without a follow-up.
Dodging another blow, you decide.
Next one's gonna be a feint. You can feel it.
Just one more second... Brace yourself...
There it goes!
Rinnosuke charges at you, with is right arm retraced, ready to thrust it forward. Positioning yourself like you were about to move, you wait till the last moment, and...
"TYRANT...!"
Letting out a battle cry, you clash your fist with his. There's a silent snap and feeling pain in all the fingers of your left hand, but it doesn't matter.
Right now, there is nothing besides your right fist and Rinnosuke's face.
"RAVE!!!"
Yelling as loud as you can, you slam your fist into Rinnosuke's face.
The impact was strong. Very strong. His glasses fall down to the ground.
"Huh."
Come to think of it, he didn't take off his glasses. Did he really think you'd be that weak? Not even worthy of putting up a serious fight?
"Fuckin wimp..."
Rinnosuke flinches and jump back. He's holding his hand against his mouth. There's blood.
He looks at his hand with a little shock.
Perfectly open.
There is no way he can do any countermeasure moves from that stance.

CHOOSE A FINISHER

[ ] Thirteen kicks.
[ ] Grab his face, slam his head to the ground, shouting "SLAMDUNK!"
[ ] Elbow to stomach, knock him down
[ ] Do nothing, wait for him to recover

>> No. 1381
[x] Elbow to stomach, knock him down
>> No. 1382
File 120999474470.jpg - (19.70KB , 480x480 , 120709547834.jpg ) [iqdb]
1382
[x] Grab his face, slam his head to the ground, shouting "SLAMDUNK!"
>> No. 1383
What is Tyrant Rave from?

Also, unrelated, what's with the "my name is Cu Chulainn" shit I keep seeing on boards?
>> No. 1384
[ ] Grab his face, slam his head to the ground, shouting "TOUCHDOWN! THURMAN THOMAS!"
>> No. 1385
[x] GET OVER HERE
>> No. 1386
>>1384

NO.

>>1383

Lancer, Faggot.
He's badass
>> No. 1387
[ ] Elbow to stomach, knock him down.
Seems like a trap to me
>> No. 1388
[x] Grab his face, slam his head to the ground, shouting "SLAMDUNK!"
>> No. 1389
[X] Elbow to stomach, knock him down

Guy hasn't fought in so long, he doesn't know what it means to be hurt. I say we bring the pain.
>> No. 1390
[X] Elbow to stomach, knock him down
The Fag wanted the Fight, so let us show him what happens to people who touch our possession.
>> No. 1391
[x] Elbow to stomach, knock him down
>> No. 1392
[X] Thirteen kicks.
Ora
>> No. 1393
[X] Grab his face, slam his head to the ground, shouting "SLAMDUNK!"
>> No. 1394
>>1392

This fucker insulted you. He called you rude. Then, he tried to beat you up. But that's over. Because now he's staring shocked at his hand, covered in his own blood.
Pathetic.
So pathetic it makes you want to vomit.
Is he even a man?
This is not how a man acts.
"You..."
That's enough.
This is too much for your manly mind to take.
"You... are an eyesore."
With those words, you rush forward.
First, you kick his stomach.
Then his head.
Doing a full 360 degrees spin, you kick his left side.
Continuing your flurry of attack, without any hesitation, without mercy, you slowly prepare for a final kick.
Eight. (it landed on his ear)
Nine. (now it was his shoulder)
Ten. (Stomach again)
Eleven. (Neck. It's suprising he can still stand)
Twelve. (time has come)
Without pausing even for a moment, not caring about rules of fair play, concentrating all your energy in this last blow, you plant your shoe in his chin. With this deadly upperkick, he falls to the ground.
Breathing hard, you mutter out those words:
"Devil Sign. Full Kick Thirteen. How do you like it? My ultimate technique?"
>> No. 1395
>>1380
[X] Seventeen pieces.
>> No. 1396
>>1394
Fucking epic.
>> No. 1397
>>1394
Too bad it's not the next post. Awesome anyway.
>> No. 1398
>>1394

[x] Continue from this
>> No. 1399
[x] Elbow to stomach, knock him down

We better get some wall-slam off of this
>> No. 1400
>>1394

YAF, you're the only writer here atm.

And I am F5ing like the motherfucking Fist of the North Star.
>> No. 1401
[x] Elbow to stomach, knock him down

writing now
>> No. 1402
>>1386
NO, faggot
Tyrant rave is from Guilty gear, one of Sol Badguy's moves (as also are Grand viper and Volcanic viper)

I say finish it with
[X]DUUURAAAGOON INUSTOOOLU!
Followed by the sequence of merciless kicks, ending with an awesome punch to the gut
>> No. 1403
>>1394
I hereby declare that everyone has changed vote to [x] Thirteen kicks. And now this is the official post.
>> No. 1404
>>1402

You misaim that?
>> No. 1405
File 120999968440.jpg - (134.26KB , 1280x960 , 1209991459256.jpg ) [iqdb]
1405
[X] Elbow to stomach, knock him down

There is no time to waste. When he recovers from shock, he's gonna be pissed. And that won't be good.
So, you have to act.
End this in one attack.
No time to waste.
It has to end now.

"Ghh..."
Rinnosuke moans.
"You... are stronger than I expected... I guess I'll have t--UGH!"
He stops in the middle of a sentence and looks down. There's even bigger shock on his face as he realizes you're there, with your elbow fixed deep into his stomach.
"F-fast--" he starts to talk.
Only to see your elbow fly at his chin.
You grab his neck.
Fair play doesn't matter here. Now it's about finishing it as fast and stylishly as possible.
"Not interested in your bullshit!"
With a strong uppercut, you send him flying. He slams down to the ground, shouting as he gets air knocked out of his lungs by the impact.

He's not moving. Only breathing hard. He's not even trying to lift himself up.
A complete win.
"N-Naya won! So sayeth the judge!"
Suika hesitates slightly in the beggining, but then returns to her usual cheerful tone. Seems like you put up a good enough show to make her speechless. Oh, you cooldude, you.
"That was amazing!" Suika rushes up to you "Where did you learn to fight like that? That "Tyrant Rave" punch was awesome!"
She's jumping around, squealing in excitement, blurting out question after question.

[ ] "I learned that from a martial art master in the outside world. He was much better than me, but did his best to teach me what he could."
[ ] "I'm a spider webbing in the darkness, remember? A good magician doesn't reveal his magic's secrets. Sorry." ruffle her hair

SECOND CHOICE
[ ] Walk up to Rinnosuke, give him a hand "That was a good fight. One more second and you'd have won."
[ ] Walk up to Rinnosuke, give him a hand "Pretty good for a novice. I almost thought I'd lost."
[ ] Walk up to Rinnosuke "Weakling. Do you consider yourself a man? Might controls everything. And without strength, you cannot protect anything, let alone yourself."
[ ] Walk up to Rinnosuke "You're an eyesore. Be glad I didn't kill you."

=============

EVERYONE'S PEACE, IT'S ALRIGHT!
IT'S ALRIGHT TO HARMONIZE WITH LOVE AND ROCK!
COME ON EVERYBODY, LET'S SING! LOVE AND PEACE ROCK MY SONG!
>> No. 1406
>>1401
fucking epic man, now we know what would have happened if we took [X] Thirteen kicks.
>> No. 1407
[x] "I'm a spider webbing in the darkness, remember? A good magician doesn't reveal his magic's secrets. Sorry." ruffle her hair

[x] Walk up to Rinnosuke, give him a hand "You still alive?"
>> No. 1408
[ ] "I'm a spider webbing in the darkness, remember? A good magician doesn't reveal his magic's secrets. Sorry." ruffle her hair

[ ] Walk up to Rinnosuke, give him a hand "That was a good fight. One more second and you'd have won."

Be gentlemanly about this.
>> No. 1409
[ ] "I'm a spider webbing in the darkness, remember? A good magician doesn't reveal his magic's secrets. Sorry." ruffle her hair

[ ] Walk up to Rinnosuke, give him a hand "That was a good fight. One more second and you'd have won."

because Anonymous secretly wants a SEXY BEAM ending.
>> No. 1410
[X] "I'm a spider webbing in the darkness, remember? A good magician doesn't reveal his magic's secrets. Sorry." ruffle her hair.
RUFFLING HAIRS IS FOR THE WINNER.
>> No. 1411
[x] "I learned that from a martial art master in the outside world. He was much better than me, but did his best to teach me what he could."

[x] Walk up to Rinnosuke, give him a hand "That was a good fight. One more second and you'd have won."

So you see, my GAR is, in fact, much greater than yours.
>> No. 1412
>>1410
[X] Walk up to Rinnosuke, give him a hand "That was a good fight. One more second and you'd have won."
>> No. 1413
[X] "I'm a spider webbing in the darkness, remember? A good magician doesn't reveal his magic's secrets. Sorry." Ruffle her hair.

[X] Walk up to Rinnosuke, give him a hand "You still alive?"

I like that. Nice and neutral for the most part. Doesn't make us look too arrogant or too passive.
>> No. 1414
[X] "I'm a spider webbing in the darkness, remember? A good magician doesn't reveal his magic's secrets. Sorry." ruffle her hair

[X] Walk up to Rinnosuke, give him a hand "That was a good fight. One more second and you'd have won."

MANLY friends through MANLINESS
We shall be twice as awesome now
>> No. 1415
Rinnosuke will think twice now before he is going to touch our possessions now again.
>> No. 1416
[X] Collapse from pain as you realize Rinnosuke broke your fucking left hand
>> No. 1417
>>1416

Nah, he just busted a knuckle.
It hurts, but not that badly.
>> No. 1418
>>1406

Heh, I just wrote that on a whim, so I can't say for sure that it would look the same if you chose thirteen kicks. I always have a main idea prepared for every choice, but only one choice ahead at a time. But, if I like one of the options more than the others, I automatically start thinking about the story more, sometimes getting even as far as three or four choices ahead. Too bad most of these ideas will never be put into practice. One of those was Suika's scene in your room last night or mugger on the road.
>> No. 1419
>>1418
If we finish the whole thing and you are up to for another round from the beginning again, who knows maybe we choose it this time.
>> No. 1420
[x] Walk up to Rinnosuke, give him a hand "You still alive?"

Now's the time smooth things over and get chummy, but don't give him too much credit--he lost because he IS a novice. That fight was entirely according to plan.
>> No. 1421
[x] "I'm a spider webbing in the darkness, remember? A good magician doesn't reveal his magic's secrets. Sorry." ruffle her hair

Hair Sign "Ruffle"

[x] Walk up to Rinnosuke, give him a hand "That was a good fight. One more second and you'd have won."

Can we stop being assholes now?
>> No. 1422
>>1405
[X] "I'm a spider webbing in the darkness, remember? A good magician doesn't reveal his magic's secrets. Sorry." Ruffle her hair.

Yes, keep her guessing + ruffle.

[X] Walk up to Rinnosuke, give him a hand "You still alive?"

We are the sole bad guy. Offering our hand should be enough.
>> No. 1423
File 121000122784.gif - (48.54KB , 600x600 , 120925707198.gif ) [iqdb]
1423
>>1422
>sole bad guy

oh you
>> No. 1424
[X] "I'm a spider webbing in the darkness, remember? A good magician doesn't reveal his magic's secrets. Sorry." ruffle her hair
[X] Walk up to Rinnosuke, give him a hand "That was a good fight. One more second and you'd have won."
>> No. 1425
[ ] "I'm a spider webbing in the darkness, remember? A good magician doesn't reveal his magic's secrets. Sorry." ruffle her hair
[ ] Walk up to Rinnosuke, give him a hand "That was a good fight. One more second and you'd have won."

I like Kourin, don't make him any madder than he is.
>> No. 1426
File 121000305617.jpg - (77.37KB , 486x542 , 1208807540758.jpg ) [iqdb]
1426
[X] "I'm a spider webbing in the darkness, remember? A good magician doesn't reveal his magic's secrets. Sorry." ruffle her hair
[X] Walk up to Rinnosuke, give him a hand "That was a good fight. One more second and you'd have won."

"Come on, tell me, tell me!"
She's still looking at you with those sparkling eyes.
Strange. Something's not right here.
Didn't she say she couldn'd stand on her own? Did she recover that quickly? Come to think of it, she was already standing on her own when you left her at the front entrance of Rinnosuke's house... Then why...?
"Hey~ don't be like that! I'm still here, hello~!"
She weaves her hand in front of your eyes.
"Ah, uh, yes, sorry."
"Geez, don't space out on me like that! Now, tell me! Where did you learn that?"
Well, no use thinking about it now.
"You see Suika... I'm a spider webbing in the darkness, remember? A good magician doesn't reveal his magic's secrets. Sorry."
"Awww... Come on, don't be mean!"
She makes a sad face, but smiles again after you gently ruffle her hair.
"Hey, stop that! It tickles!"
Grinning mischievously at Suka, you suddenly remember something.
"Goddamnit, Rinnosuke!"
Walking up to him, it turns out he's still alive. Being a half-youkai has it's benefits it seems.
Stretching your hand to him, you help him to stand up.
"Thank you. I must say I underestimated you."
"No offense taken. That was a good fight. One more second and you'd have won. You really tired me out there."
"But it was you who won in the end. I bow to your superior skill."
Saying that he bows lightly at you.
"H-hey, don't be so uptight!"
This is somehow embarassing.
"I should apologize for insulting you earlier. I'm sorry. It was all supposed to be a joke I set up with Suika. I didn't expect you to take it seriously."
Crap, this atmosphere of mannersim of his is starting to inflict serious changes to your thinking processes.
"Well then, it's okay. I'm sorry for disappointing you, I'm not known for having a great sense of humour."
"A-ahaha! Don't worry, being serious has many advantages too."
"No, it doesn't~! You're just an uptight boring old man!"
Suika cuts in with malicious tone.
"Suika!"
"Ah, I don't mind being called uptight. I think it gives a... serious feeling to my personality. Come to think of it..."
He turns to you and gives you his hand.
"We haven't introduced properly yet. My name's Rinnosuke Morichika. I run this store. If you ever need something from the outside world, come and see me."
Shaking his hand, you can't help but notice he's pressing it quite strongly. Tryin to look cool here, eh Kourin?
"Nanaya. You've already heard about me. I'm Reimu's guest at the shrine."
Rinnosuke looks at you with suprisement.
"So, you're the one! I'd have never guessed! I thought that you're Suika's partner or something. Not many people form the outside manage to befriend an oni."
"We share a very... special relationship, but I'd rather not go into details."
He's still staring at you, squeezing your hand stronger with each passing second.
Ahhh, it hurts! It huuuuurts! But you can't let your cool expression slip off your face.
"You're gonna go inside or what now?"
Thank you Suika!
"Yes, it would be adequate to go inside after properly introducing ourselves."
He finally lets go of your hand.
Jesus, it hurts so much! Still, you cannot make yourself look uncool in front of Suika.

"So, who won?" Reimu asks with bored expression
"I'm afraid I let my guard down a little and got taken by suprise."
Kourin, after putting on his shirt, sits in your chair, next to Reimu.
You little bastard, trying to look all relaxed and cool in front of my miko?
"Oh really? So looking shocked at your blood, almost crying - it was just a feint? To throw me out of ballance?"
"Yeah, Naya totally beat him up!" fuck yes, Suika! You are the best oni ever!
Faced your combined strength of arguments, Kourin seems to give up.
"I couldn't care less what happened there. You are both stupid for letting your emotions take control, even if it was just a joke."
Reimu stands up, not looking at either you or Rinnosuke.
"Kourin. I need Nanaya to go to the human village. Can't let him go in these clothes, though. Could you please borrow him some of yours?"

[ ] "Hell yea, Kourin! Jump out of your shit or I'll take it myself!"
[ ] Say nothing.
[ ] "Couldn't I just wash those? There's no need to borrow HIS clothes."
[ ] "I'll go there naked if there's a need."
>> No. 1427
[x] Say nothing.
>> No. 1428
[x] "I'll go there naked if there's a need."
>> No. 1429
[x] "I'll go there naked if there's a need."
>> No. 1430
Suddenly being nice eh
[X] "I'll go there naked if there's a need."
>> No. 1431
[x] "I'll go there naked if there's a need."

Suika would join us.
>> No. 1432
[x] Say nothing.
>> No. 1433
[X] "I'll go there naked if there's a need."
>> No. 1434
Can we have Suika route now?
>> No. 1435
[ ] Say nothing.
>> No. 1436
[ ] Say nothing.

why is there no option like [ ] yes please, I'd appreciate that, or whatever ?
do we HAVE to be assholes ?
we just had a manyl duel with one of the manliest motherfuckers of gensenkyo, we should go out together, drink beer, laugh when the other farts, hunt some skirts and by the end of the day we will sit down with the beer spider and Marisa the other two incarnations of pure manliness) and be friends for life
>> No. 1437
[X] Say nothing.
>> No. 1438
>>1434

I think we already are on the suika route

[ ] Say nothing.
>> No. 1439
[ ] Say nothing.

Stop being such a jerk MANosukke. Can't we just get along and become the greatest, MANLIEST duo ever?
>> No. 1440
>>1439

Good luck on befriending him after you beat him up in front of a girl.
>> No. 1441
[x] "I'll go there naked if there's a need."
>> No. 1442
>>1436

Think about it: he was pretty confident about his win, he didn't even bother to take off his glasses (further proof he had expected us to fall down after the first strike), and he asked Reimu to watch the battle and be a judge. I think it's pretty clear that Rinnosuke likes Reimu and sees us as an opponent of sorts.
>> No. 1443
>>1440

[x] "I'll go there naked if there's a need."

We cannot get along with Rinnosuke; even after beating him and offering apology, he still tried crushing our hand.

However, I do wish to play with his marvelous toys. Some kind of ranged weapon, and a knife with some history behind it.
>> No. 1444
[X] Say nothing.

I'll bet you anything that Kourin will try and find something embarrassing to make us wear. We'll just have to be the bigger man about it. Then we can sully his reputation in the village by telling anyone who asks that he treats his guests badly and isn't willing to hand over decent clothes when there's a problem.
>> No. 1445
File 121000691224.jpg - (96.96KB , 800x600 , 1206738941701.jpg ) [iqdb]
1445
[X] "I'll go there naked if there's a need."

Oh no, Reimu, you're not going to make me wear Rinnosuke's clothes!
"Ahem! Actually!"
Both of them look at you.
"I'll go there naked if there's a need."
"What the hell are you--" Reimu tries to say something, but gets interrupted by Kourin
"Well, can't force him if he doesn't want it, right? He said he can go naked, so just let him, if he wishes for it so much."
"But--"
"Your reputation? No one has to know you're acquainted with him."
"Well, that's true, but--"
"Reimu, really, you should listen to other people sometimes."
Shit. You suddenly feel like if you've done something terribly stupid.
Reimu sighs.
"Okay. Well, then, we'll be on our way. Nanaya, Suika, we're going. Thanks for the tea, Kourin."

With that, she stands up and leaves the room. Following her outside, you suddenly hear Kourin.
"Wait, Reimu! I have to ask you one thing."
She sighs again, but returns to the house, closing door behind her.
You and Suika stand there silently, not knowing what to think of it.
After a moment, the door flies open and Reimu rushes out, seemingly pissed of.
"Of course I don't! What are are you, dense?! I'll do what I think is right! Suika! We're going to fly there! Get Nanaya and let's get going! NOW!"
Oh dear, she really is angry. Suika nods without a word and grabs your hand, then takes off.

Journey to human village was short and silent. Reimu left before you reached the village, seems like she really wants to act like she doesn't know you.
"Take this list. Buy things I've written here. Here's the money." - she said after handing you a small porch and a piece of paper with a list of groceries on it.
Then she just flied off somewhere.
"Hey, Suika." you call out, ignoring air buzzing n your ears
"Hm?"
"Let's land in front of the gate. I don't want too much attention."
"Okay."

Landing on the ground, you see that the gate is larger than you thought it to be, still, there is no fence or whatever around the village, so it probably serves just a symbolic function. There are two armed men standing on the both sides of the gate.

[ ] Walk up to them naked
[ ] Walk up to them with your clothes on
[ ] Try to sneak in, through the forest
>> No. 1446
[X] Walk up to them with your clothes on.

"Hello good sirs, would you kindly let a blood-stained man through?"
>> No. 1447
[x] Walk up to them naked

We already promised. We're manly enough to not break any promises, how stupid they might be
>> No. 1448
[ ] Walk up to them with your clothes on
>> No. 1449
[ ] Walk up to them naked

stark naked or only bare chest ?
>> No. 1450
[x] Walk up to them with your clothes on
We were attacked by Youkai. They'll understand.
>> No. 1451
I think This Shrine is a pretty cool guy, eh spends most of the story covered in someone else's blood and doesn't afraid of anything
>> No. 1452
[x] Walk up to them naked
Streak~
>> No. 1453
>>1449
[x] bare chested
>> No. 1454
[ ] Walk up to them with your clothes on
>> No. 1455
[ ] Walk up to them naked

This'll be fun. And no bad route posibilities
>> No. 1456
[X] Walk up to them with your clothes on.

First we walk up all bloody, and when they tell us they can't let a man in bloodstained clothes through, we say:

"Are... are you saying you want to see me naked?"
>> No. 1457
Time to speed up things, people. I have planned another two important events for today, so first option to get 5 votes wins.

Writing [ ] Walk up to them with your clothes on
>> No. 1458
[x] Walk up to them with your clothes on
>> No. 1459
[x] Walk up to them with your clothes on.
>> No. 1460
>>1456
...This could actually work.
>> No. 1461
>>1456
Seconded FOR GREAT JUSTICE.
>> No. 1462
[X] Walk up to them with your clothes on

Yeah, even though you've told Reimu that you can enter the village naked, that's a bad idea after all.
"Suika, wait here, then sneak inside. Don't want these people to know that I'm here with you."
"Roger!"

Walking out of the bushes, you approach the gate.
One of the guards notices you.
"Halt! Who comes! Identify yourse-- God, man! What happened to you?! Julian, go get a doctor right away! We may need some medical help here!"
Giving the guard an insecure smile, you wave at him with dismissal.
"No need for that, but thanks for worrying. I'm not hurt."
"So what's up with all this blood?"

[ ] "Someone tried to mug me on my way here. I had to defend myself and he was stubborn. Huh, he's chosen a bad day to mess with innocent travellers!"
[ ] "My group was attacked by a youkai... They were all killed... I'm the only one that survived."
>> No. 1463
[x] "Someone tried to mug me on my way here. I had to defend myself and he was stubborn. Huh, he's chosen a bad day to mess with innocent travellers!"
>> No. 1464
[x] "Someone tried to mug me on my way here. I had to defend myself and he was stubborn. Huh, he's chosen a bad day to mess with innocent travellers!"
>> No. 1465
[x] "My group was attacked by a youkai... They were all killed... I'm the only one that survived."

Truthiness is the best trait (and the best made-up word as well).
>> No. 1466
[x] "My group was attacked by a youkai... They were all killed... I'm the only one that survived."

They all were KILL BY YOUKAI ;_;
>> No. 1467
>>1465
>>1466

facepalm.jpg
>> No. 1468
[ ] "Someone tried to mug me on my way here. I had to defend myself and he was stubborn. Huh, he's chosen a bad day to mess with innocent travellers!"
If they make problems, kill them with the knife before they can say anything.
>> No. 1469
[X] "Some Youkai tried to kill me on my way here. I had to defend myself and he was stubborn. Huh, he's chosen a bad day to mess with innocent travellers!"

Compromise answer.
>> No. 1470
[x] "Someone tried to mug me on my way here. I had to defend myself and he was stubborn. Huh, he's chosen a bad day to mess with innocent travellers!"

Let's do this Thing.
>> No. 1471
[ ] "Someone tried to mug me on my way here. I had to defend myself and he was stubborn. Huh, he's chosen a bad day to mess with innocent travellers!"

No point lying really.
>> No. 1472
>>"Someone tried to mug me on my way here. I had to defend myself and he was stubborn. Huh, he's chosen a bad day to mess with innocent travellers!"
>>travellers

Just dug yourself a hole
>> No. 1473
[X] "Someone tried to mug me on my way here. I had to defend myself and he was stubborn. Huh, he's chosen a bad day to mess with innocent travellers!"

There's not point in lying here. You deduct it'll be the best to just tell them the truth.
"Someone tried to mug me on my way here. I had to defend myself, and well, the guy was very stubborn. I didn't really have a choice. Huh, he's chosen a bad day to mess with innocent travellers!"

The guards look at each other.
"Do you think...?"
"Maybe."
"Uhh..." the younger guard, seemingly called Julian, turns to you and hesitates for a moment "Was that someone... A relatively old man, dressed in old farmer clothes? From what we heard, he was also carrying a wooden mace as a weapon."

[ ] "Yes, that's the one. I took care of him."
[ ] "No, it was someone else."
>> No. 1474
I see no reason why Suika has to hide while we go in front door, we are innocent, we have nothing to hide.
>> No. 1475
[X] "Yes, that's the one. I took care of him."
>> No. 1476
>>1472
Not really you can interpret travelers as either referring to a party you were traveling with or travelers in general.
>> No. 1477
>>1473
[ ] "Yes, that's the one. I took care of him."

This is SO going to end badly.
>> No. 1478
>>1477

Why do you think so?
>> No. 1479
[X] "Yes, that's the one. I took care of him."

Hah. We're boned, aren't we?
>> No. 1480
[x] "Yes, that's the one. I took care of him."
Fuck it, let's do this! ZAWA ZAWA
>> No. 1481
[ ] "Yes, that's the one. I took care of him."

Yeah I killed the old codger. What you gonna do bitch?
>> No. 1482
>>1478

He was deranged innocent old man.

But fuck yeah, our oni slaughtered that bastard. Therefore it's our kill.

[x] "Yes, that's the one. I took care of him."
>> No. 1483
>>1477
Was probably some dangerous Youkai and we are a Hero now.
>> No. 1484
>>1481
>>1482

Geeze, aren't you people forgetting that he tried to kill us? Plus the guards associated the word "mugger" with that guy, so I really don't think he was innocent. Old, sure. But he was a mugger after all.
>> No. 1485
F5ing like the Fist of the Northern Star.
>> No. 1486
>>1485
YAF is writing us a Bad End, that takes some time.
>> No. 1487
>>1486

Sorry to disappoint you, but no STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM bad end.

==================

[X] "Yes, that's the one. I took care of him."

"Yes, that's the one. I took care of him."
"And this blood...?"
"Yeah, it's his. Can't say it was a clean kill, really."
The guards look at each other again and sigh with relief.
"Thank god. Someone finally showed him where the lobsters winter. That bastard was running free since three months ago. We've received many reports about him mugging people on the road, but couldn't do anything about it."
"Why?"
"He was out of our jurisdiction. The village protector said she needs us here, not somewhere in the wilderness, chasing a homeless thief. Ah, on the topic of village protector."
The guard fixes his helmet and looks at you with a grin on his face.
"Ya better go see her, considering what you've done to us, she may reward you lavishly, if you know what I mean."
Both the guard burst with laugher.
"Anyways, can I get in now?"
This is getting boring and you're running out of time.
"Ahaha, yes, of course! But don't walk around in those bloodied clothes. People may get scared and throw rocks at ya or something. Julian, get him one of those capes miss Alice made for us. We're not using them anyways, so just take one. Don't worry about the payment, you've really done us a big favor."
Younger guard disappears inside a little house standing near the gate, then returns with a brown cape.
"Here, just take it."
"Thank you. And where can I find the... village protector?"
"She's probably at school right now. It's the only building with a tower in the village. Impossible to miss it. Now excuse me!" he strikes a pose "But duty calls!"

Entering the village, you notice that there aren't many people on streets. Good for you, the less attention, the better.

[ ] School
[ ] Market street
[ ] Wander around aimlessly
>> No. 1488
[x] Market street

Business before pleasure
>> No. 1489
[X] School
KEINE fuck yeah.
>> No. 1490
File 121001005121.jpg - (27.38KB , 272x311 , Shirou8.jpg ) [iqdb]
1490
[x] School
Yeah, I know what you mean. That means more money to donate to the shrine and an upgrade to our nanatsu-yoru, right?
>> No. 1491
[X] School

Maybe we can get Keine to pay for our shopping. Or get us some non-bloody clothes to later ruin with blood.
>> No. 1492
[X] School
>> No. 1493
[ ] School
>> No. 1494
>"Ya better go see her, considering what you've done to us, she may reward you lavishly, if you know what I mean."

Lets go get that Reward.
>> No. 1495
>>1478
"Yes, that's the one. I took care of him."
Guard A: "THAT MAN WAS MY FATHER!"
"Wat."
Guard B: "Shit man, maybe he's onto us? Our protection racket is ruined!"
Guard A: "Maybe he hasn't told anyone yet? If we arrest him now we can execute him before anyone finds out..."
>> No. 1496
File 121001028142.png - (334.68KB , 375x500 , 1208953495142.png ) [iqdb]
1496
>>1495
...

That's just silly...
>> No. 1497
[ ] Market street

Thank god I was wrong
>> No. 1498
>>1497
heretic, go vote school
>> No. 1500
[]school
>> No. 1501
FUCKING KEINEFAGS
>> No. 1502
File 121001158916.jpg - (113.49KB , 572x800 , 060603.jpg ) [iqdb]
1502
[X] School

"A reward, huh? Well, that's certainly relevant to my interests..."
Searching for a building with a tower, you quickly find the school.

It's an old-fashioned school building, complete with a playground and a clock tower. There are kids running in the courtyard, some of them are playing football, some are just sitting on benches, talking or eating. No sight of Keine though.
You wait for one of the kids to run past you close enough. There's one.
Catching him by his collar, you bring his face close to yours.
"Hey there, young fella. Where can I find miss village protector?"
"Hey, let me go! She's inside, talking with miss Akyu! Who the hell are you?"
"I'm your worst nightmare. Don't ever go on stealing things from people or I'll be on to you."

Walking inside the school building, you notice that there are actually only two rooms - the classroom, which you are currently in, and there's also a door in the back, probably leading to teachers' lounge. Boldly manuvering between the desks, you reach the door.
Knocking on the door, you hear someone saying "Come in!"
"Hello there."
The room is relatively small, there's only one table here, two chairs and a small cupboard.
"Yes, how can I help you?" white haired girl... no, wait. White haired woman, who is currently sitting on the table, asks you in pleasant tone.
She's wearing a blue outfit, which suprisingly covers all of her impressive rack. There's also that weird hat on her head...
"Please, move aside, you're blotting out my light."
Purple haired girl sitting on the chair speaks to you, not even turning to face you. She looks very young, and the flower in her hair makes her look even more childish. There's a thick book in front of her.
"Sorry."
"So, is there something you want from me?"
Keine asks you again with a smile.

[ ] "I'm here for the prize." tell her your story
[ ] "The guard at the gate told me you're the village protector. Nanaya, pleased to meet you. You see, I was travelling to the village, when suddenly..." tell her your story
[ ] "I came here to claim your breasts, Kamishirasawa Keine."
[ ] "Actualy, I wanted to speak to miss Akyu."
>> No. 1503
[ ] "The guard at the gate told me you're the village protector. Nanaya, pleased to meet you. You see, I was travelling to the village, when suddenly..." tell her your story
>> No. 1504
[x] "The guard at the gate told me you're the village protector. Nanaya, pleased to meet you. You see, I was travelling to the village, when suddenly..." tell her your story
>> No. 1505
[x] "The guard at the gate told me you're the village protector. Nanaya, pleased to meet you. You see, I was travelling to the village, when suddenly..." tell her your story

Be nice Naya and those melons will be in your grasp soon enough.
>> No. 1506
[ ] "The guard at the gate told me you're the village protector. Nanaya, pleased to meet you. You see, I was travelling to the village, when suddenly..." tell her your story
>> No. 1507
File 121001194178.jpg - (12.82KB , 230x289 , scene_spikespiegel.jpg ) [iqdb]
1507
[x] "The guard at the gate told me you're the village protector. Nanaya, pleased to meet you. You see, I was travelling to the village, when suddenly..." tell her your story
And then, we collect the bounty, then get the stuff, then go home to trigger more flags with Reimu.
>> No. 1508
[ ] "The guard at the gate told me you're the village protector. Nanaya, pleased to meet you. You see, I was travelling to the village, when suddenly..." tell her your story
>> No. 1509
[X] "The guard at the gate told me you're the village protector. Nanaya, pleased to meet you. You see, I was travelling to the village, when suddenly..." Tell her your story.

Keine likes 'em polite.
>> No. 1510
That was fast.

Do you mention Suika?

[ ] YES
[ ] NO
[ ] YES, but you were the one who rescued her
>> No. 1511
[ ] YES
>> No. 1512
[ ] NO
>> No. 1513
>>1510

[x] YES

Our Oni is our oni.
Her kills count as ours.
>> No. 1514
[x] YES
>> No. 1515
[ ] YES
>> No. 1517
[x] YES

Why not?
>> No. 1519
[X] YES

Little oni deserves some cred.

Although, I'm a little worried we might smirch her reputation if people find out we're involved with her.
>> No. 1520
>>1516

Like this.
>> No. 1521
[X] NO
Who cares Suika anyway
>> No. 1522
>>1519
[ ] NO

Changing my post, we don't want rumors about a man living at the shrine spreading.
>> No. 1523
>>1522

They don't know we're living at the shrine.
>> No. 1524
[X] NO
>> No. 1525
>>1487
>showed him where the lobsters winter.
...that is the weirdest metaphor for killing someone I have EVER heard. Is this the translation of some local phrase?

>get him one of those capes miss Alice made for us. We're not using them anyways
;_;
>> No. 1526
[ ] NO
>> No. 1527
☞ NO
>> No. 1528
[X] YES
GENTLEMAN MODE IS ACTIVE, YOU CANT STOP ME
>> No. 1529
File 121001306534.jpg - (392.01KB , 1000x750 , 1199799325872.jpg ) [iqdb]
1529
>>1380
Looks like something Cirno came up with after she "wintered" that lobster.
>> No. 1530
>>1522

Who says we have to mention we're staying at the shrine?

She's just our good buddy, we hang out in the woods.
Blowing people up.
>> No. 1531
So basically Letty pleasures herself with lobsters?
>> No. 1532
File 121001323418.jpg - (209.01KB , 1280x800 , afeccba7ffc7edcc332075fb6c52b74f.jpg ) [iqdb]
1532
[X] "The guard at the gate told me you're the village protector. Nanaya, pleased to meet you. You see, I was travelling to the village, when suddenly..." tell her your story
Do you mention Suika?
[X] YES

"Yes. The guard at the gate told me you're the village protector. My name is Nanaya, pleased to meet you."
You reach out your hand, pretending to give her a handshake, but as soon as you get her slender fingers in your grasp, you turn it sideways and plant a kiss on the top of her hand.
Looking up, you notice she's blushing.
"K-Keine Kamishirasawa. P-pleased to meet you too..."
Flirting's flirting, but it's time get down to business right away like real men do.
"I've got an important story to tell you."
"Y-yes? What is it?"
"You see, today I was taking a walk in the forest. The weather was really nice, so I thought 'why not visit the human village? I might meet that rumored beautiful teacher who lives there'."
Her blush becomes deeper.
"But getting to the point, I was attacked on my way here. I heard someone sneaking behind me, so I stopped and waited for him to come closer. Good thing I'm really fast, because the next I know after jumping sideways, there's a wooden mace on the ground where I was just a split second ago."
Keine's expression changed. Now she looks pretty serious.
"I did my best to defend myself. Gave him a few cuts with my knife, then I somehow managed to cut off his hand. Don't ask me how I did it, I don't know myself. Putting that aside, he was really pissed after I did that. He rushed at me, with that mace in his other hand, when he suddenly exploded. Just like that. Turned out my oni friend was passing by and when she saw someone trying to hurt me, she just landed and... did her best to immobilize that person."
Keine's silent.
"Then I came here. My clothes were all bloody, so the guards gave me this cape to cover myself so I wouldn't scare the villagers."
"And you're telling me this because?"

[ ] "I thought maybe there was a reward for that guy's head. I'd use it to buy my oni friend a present. She saved my life after all."
[ ] "I want a reward."
[ ] "Because I thought you'd let me grope your breasts if I did something for the village."

IF CHOSE [ ] "I want a reward."
[ ] "A simple kiss from the beatiful teacher will do."
[ ] "Money would be nice. Don't think I'm some bounty hunter or anything like that, I need it to buy food."
[ ] "This girl." point at Akyu "I'll be taking her."
>> No. 1533
[X] YES

I dunno, is Keine the type of woman that spreads rumors ?
>> No. 1534
[X] "I thought maybe there was a reward for that guy's head. I'd use it to buy my oni friend a present. She saved my life after all."

Oni deserves a present.
>> No. 1535
[x] YES
>> No. 1536
>>1534
>Oni deserves a present.

But do you know what would Suika like to receiv-- oh, wait. Sake. Silly me.
>> No. 1538
[ ] "I thought maybe there was a reward for that guy's head. I'd use it to buy my oni friend a present. She saved my life after all."
>> No. 1539
>>1532
[X] "I want a reward."
[X] "Money would be nice. Don't think I'm some bounty hunter or anything like that, I need it to buy food."
>> No. 1540
[ ] "I want a reward."
[ ] "Money would be nice. Don't think I'm some bounty hunter or anything like that, I need it to buy food."

I think this will aid the Reimu effort
>> No. 1541
[ ] "Because I thought you'd let me grope your breasts if I did something for the village."

breast option appeared twice
chances are YAF has something planned
bad end or not, I want to read this
>> No. 1542
>>1536

But she's got an infinite supply of the stuff.
>> No. 1543
>>1536

Hey, I can think of at least one other reward we could hand her. She seemed to enjoy last night, after all.

Doubt that it'll earn us any points with the others, though.
>> No. 1544
[x] "I want a reward."
[x] "A simple kiss from the beatiful teacher will do."
>> No. 1545
[ ] "I want a reward."
[ ] "This girl." point at Akyu "I'll be taking her."
Lol i want to see how this turns out, could be awesome.
>> No. 1546
[x] "I want a reward."
[x] "Money would be nice. Don't think I'm some bounty hunter or anything like that, I need it to buy food."
STAY ON TARGET
>> No. 1547
[x] "I thought maybe there was a reward for that guy's head. I'd use it to buy my oni friend a present. She saved my life after all."

>[ ] "This girl." point at Akyu "I'll be taking her."
Tempting...
>> No. 1548
>>1543
>Hey, I can think of at least one other reward we could hand her
>we could hand her
>hand
I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE, YOU CARD.
>> No. 1550
[x] "I want a reward."
[x] "Money would be nice. Don't think I'm some bounty hunter or anything like that, I need it to buy food."
>> No. 1551
[ ] "I thought maybe there was a reward for that guy's head. I'd use it to buy my oni friend a present. She saved my life after all."
>> No. 1552
☞ "I thought maybe there was a reward for that guy's head. I'd use it to buy my oni friend a present. She saved my life after all."
>> No. 1553
[X] "I want a reward."
[X] "This girl." point at Akyu "I'll be taking her."
Why not, just for the fun of it.
>> No. 1554
>>1549
you were doing so well until that last word.
>> No. 1555
[x] "I want a reward."
[x] "Money would be nice. Don't think I'm some bounty hunter or anything like that, I need it to buy food."
TONIGHT, WE EAT LIKE KINGS
>> No. 1556
[X] "I want a reward."
[X] "This girl." point at Akyu "I'll be taking her."
"Shiki-sama, it's time to wake up"
>> No. 1557
>>1553
even if you mention breasts the worst she'll do is kick you out, so this is like the only way you could get CAVED END.
>> No. 1558
[ ] "I thought maybe there was a reward for that guy's head. I'd use it to buy my oni friend a present. She saved my life after all."
>> No. 1559
>>1554

brb, I have dyslexic cocks to suck
>> No. 1560
>>1545
I know that this will not win, but YAF can you write what would happen if we choose this?
>> No. 1561
>>1560

Okay. Writing now.

Which option won anyway?
>> No. 1562
[X] "I thought maybe there was a reward for that guy's head. I'd use it to buy my oni friend a present. She saved my life after all."
>> No. 1563
>>1560
We live at her house, and she works for us as a maid for the rest of our life, while enjoying our growing harem.
>> No. 1564
>>1561
[ ] "I thought maybe there was a reward for that guy's head. I'd use it to buy my oni friend"
>> No. 1565
>>1561
>>1562
>> No. 1566
>>1561

[x] "I want a reward."
[X] "Money would be nice. Don't think I'm some bounty hunter or anything like that, I need it to buy food."

and

[x] "I thought maybe there was a reward for that guy's head. I'd use it to buy my oni friend a present. She saved my life after all."

were tied until
>>1562
>> No. 1567
[x] "I want a reward."
[x] "Money would be nice. Don't think I'm some bounty hunter or anything like that, I need it to buy food."
>> No. 1568
[X] "I thought maybe there was a reward for that guy's head. I'd use it to buy my oni friend a present. She saved my life after all."
>> No. 1569
>>1567
>>1568

Might as well come up with some kind of compromise between the tones
>> No. 1570
File 121001498274.gif - (432.73KB , 320x240 , fail.gif ) [iqdb]
1570
it's first to 5 faggots, you can stop votespamming now
>> No. 1571
File 121001526154.jpg - (45.03KB , 500x500 , 21a214dc96ca64674c8844eb66443163.jpg ) [iqdb]
1571
>run TS.txt

>>ERROR: Couldn't find file "TS.txt"

>search "*.txt"

>>Search complete:
>>wtfisthisshit.txt
>>placeholder.txt
>>Ai_Ai_Akyu.txt
>>111111.txt

>run Ai_Ai_Akyu.txt

>>CONTENTS:

[ ] "I want a reward."
[ ] "This girl." point at Akyu "I'll be taking her."

"I'm sorry to sound rude, but I did it for a prize. I'd like to receive something for taking care of that mugger."
Keine sighs.
"I'm a bit disappointed, I admit, but letting something like that unrewarded would be equally, if not more rude. What is it that you want then? Money? Food? Name it."
She looks at you, arms crossed on her chest.
"I think..."
You look at the girl reading the book. This... Why not? But... What if? Maybe...?
"This girl."
Your lips move on their own.
"I'll be taking her."
"What?!"
They both ask in unison.
"What do you mean, take me?!"
"My, my, you're a bold one, aren't you?" Keine looks at you with a wide smile "Didn't expect you to be so shy! If you like Akyu, you should've just said so!"
"Keine!"
"Now, Akyu, one little date won't hurt, right?"
"There's no way I'm going to--!"
"Now, don't be mean! This boy... I mean, this man, he helped us to get rid of a dangerous criminal! Is that not worthy of rewarding?"
"Keine! This is ridiculous!"
"It's not ridiculous! What's really ridiculous are those books I found under your bad the other day."
"T-that?! Keine, when did you?!"
"When, I wonder? Now, will you do me a favor and go on a date with this nice fellow?"
Akyu slams her book close, her cheeks are deeply red.
"F-fine! But only today! Don't get any strange ideas!"
After glaring at you for a while, she rushes outside.
"What was that about..."
"Hey, what are you standing here for? She'll run away if you don't hurry!" Keine shoves you out of the room gently
"Wish you luck!"
Then she closes the door.
"What have I gotten myself into...?"

Walking out of the building, you notice Akyu sitting on the front steps.
"Uh, shall we go?"
Approaching her from behind, you make a suggestion.
Akyu stands up and glares at you for a moment.
"Hmph!"
She turns away from you.
"I don't care, just make it quick!"

[ ] Restaurant
[ ] Alcohol store
[ ] Park
>> No. 1572
[x] Alcohol store

Hey Suika
New drinking partner!
>> No. 1573
>>1570
Every writefag, has different rules about voting, which even change with the story's popularity. Do you expect us to keep track of all of them?
>> No. 1574
Is... is this extra mode? Some weird sidequest before we get back to the main story?

If so:

[X] Park
>> No. 1575
[ ] Park

Don't go spending reimu's money.
>> No. 1576
Why are there voting options ?
this didn't win
>> No. 1577
haha fuck yes
[ ] Park
>> No. 1578
[x] Alcohol store
>> No. 1579
[X] Park
Delicious Akyuuuu~
>> No. 1580
>>1571
Can we please run with this...

☞ Park
>> No. 1581
[x] Alcohol store
>> No. 1582
>>1576
>>1574

SUPRISE AKYU MINI-STORY

brb, browsing shitbooru for pictures to go with Akyu H-scene. And I'm not fapping to them. At all. I didn't even think about fapping to Akyu's petite breasts! I would never imagine playing with them while kissing Akyu passionately, then laying her down on my bed, her saying "P-please be gentle...", then slowly doing her, until we both come. Seriously you guys, that would be sick.
>> No. 1583
[ ] Restaurant
>> No. 1584
[X] Bed
>> No. 1585
>>1582
I hope it will become official if it makes enough people fap
>> No. 1586
[x] Park
>> No. 1587
>>1582
I agree with you, only thing you can do is write about it to show us how sick it is.
>> No. 1588
>>1576
This is to TS as Gensokyo Academy is to MiG (in other words, a short respite from the main story).
>> No. 1589
>>1573
But the announcement is right there.
>>1457
I don't see a reason for it to change yet due to popularity, and seeing as how that post happened fairly recently, I don't see how anyone could NOT keep track of that post for any reason other than "I didn't read the thread" which is a pretty weak excuse, in my opinion.
>> No. 1590
>>1582

Excellent. Akyu is delicious.

We'll crack her tsuntsun shell and plunge directly into the delicious deredere filling. Then we'll pump her full of our own special creme.
>> No. 1591
>>1571
>"It's not ridiculous! What's really ridiculous are those books I found under your bad the other day."

ha ha oh wow

but anyway, get back to the story
>> No. 1592
>>1585
seconded. if this leads to Akyu h-scene it takes over as the true history.

Keine agreed, don't bother her about it.
>> No. 1593
ITT we like little girls
>> No. 1594
>>1589

>>1562 here
Actually, if I missed a couple of updates I just look for semi-big posts and read those to catch up on the story.
So I actually didn't read that.
>> No. 1595
>>1593
I thought that was already proven last time with Suika.
>> No. 1597
>>1593

The only little girl for me is Suika.
>> No. 1598
Requesting new thread.
>> No. 1599
>>1593
NO RED-WHITE
TSURUPETTAN ONLY
FINAL DESTINATION
>> No. 1600
>>1599

Why can't we have both?
>> No. 1601
>>1600
Akyu and Suika? Hell why not.
>> No. 1602
>>1589
When you're F5ing 6 threads at once it's very easy to forget who said what when it isn't related to the story. Especially if you simply don't care.
>> No. 1603
>>1598

k. will post the first part and the second one (Park) after I finish it. Normal story will continue here.
>> No. 1604
>>1603
2 Stories at once? Well that is hardcore.
>> No. 1605
>>1603
no, dude, it is now Anon's consensus that we want Akyu route to be the real choice.

just pretend it won the vote.
>> No. 1607
>>1603

Then make two new threads; this one is in autosage and both stories should be at the top.
>> No. 1608
>>1605

Too late. Besides, it would be rude to just ignore the option that won, amirite?
>> No. 1611
>>1608
Agreed, just take the whole Akyu as a side Story. We have to go with the Option that wins the voting.
>> No. 1612
>>1608
any rudeness would automatically be overlooked when there are loli h-scenes to be had, I would think.
>> No. 1613
I like how, occasionally, YAF will write side bits for some of the other votes that didn't win, like a "what if".

>>1394 is a good example of what I'm talking about, and now the Akyu bit.
>> No. 1615
New Thread
>>1606
>> No. 1616
>>1608
let this be a lesson to all the anonymii.

when the chance to nab a loli arises, TAKE IT.
>> No. 1619
File 121001706280.png - (105.92KB , 300x300 , nero.png ) [iqdb]
1619
I bet I know who's waiting for us in the park.
>> No. 1620
>>1619
Wriggle, ready for our rematch?
>> No. 1624
>>1608
Do a re-vote then.
>> No. 1626
>>1608
Please don't listen to the faggots begging for it to be made the choice for the main story.

Although I voted for the loli option as well, I still support you going with the choice that won.
>> No. 1723
Akyu is interesting, but maybe only as a parallel sidestory.

Or hell, maybe it's Nanayonomous's ev-- er... better...? twin.