[Return]
Archived thread

File 121449083840.jpg - (313.21KB , 1280x1024 , sagubooru-703a393ef91171b51c66a2680b3ee29d.jpg ) [iqdb]
13594 No. 13594
[X] "Mmmfff!"
[X] Roll your eyes

Great. Simply marvelous. After all that has happened between you two yesterday, now she is the one to walk in on you in this embarassing situation. Good, Mima! This is kinda awkward!
Still, your chance to set yourself free has been set by this curious ghost woman, and as much as you'd like to continue being kissed by Alice, the consequences could be painful and not necessarily satisfying. Unfortunate is the fact that you've been found out, but it's a true dram of luck that the intruder turned out to be Mima, not Marisa, or, what could be even worse, Reimu. Brr. You can only imagine what would she do if she saw you like this...
No, wait.
Actually, come to think of it, would she do anything at all? Surely, this is a shrine, and on it's holy grounds, one ought to preserve tolerable borders of chastity and restrain from such actions, but... Firstly, it wasn't you who initiated this. Of course, the rule that it's always the guy's fault may still apply, but hopefully Alice would stand in your defence if Reimu decided to take violent action. But, even so, what does it have to do with her? It's none of her business if you make out with another girl. Surely, she's warned you not to mess with Mima and Suika, but that was solely because they're inhabitants of the shrine. And this Alice here, she's a completely unrelated person.
Yeah, that may be true, but... There is this lingering premonition that at the moment of seeing you with Alice, the capricious shrine maiden would go wild. And not in a good sense.
Therefore, you should be thankful that Mima was the one to discover you, right? And there may be a chance that she'll help you to get Alice off yourself...

"Mi--Mmfffff?!"
You want to call out, but at the same instant you open your mouth, Alice connects your lips again, plunging her tongue inside your mouth. Shock overthrows all your senses. Only for a moment though. Because as soon as she's finished closing any gaps, Alice begins to move. Twirl her tongue around, seeking out for yours, inviting it to move as well. A suprised curse crosses your mind as you realize how good of a kisser she is. It is practically impossible to resist. Her manouvers force your own tongue to move too, even though you're trying your best to resist. Your thoughts begin to dissolve in a sea of delight...
Glancing up, you see Mima put her hand to her mouth, covering a mischievous smile, glimpse of which you managed to catch for just a split second. The damn ghost is enjoying seeing your powerlessness!
But that reminds you. Control has to be preserved, because if...
Well, crap. Now, not only your hands are restrained, but your tongue as well. The only mean to communicate remains...
You desperately roll your eyes. Perhaps it's faint of a sign, for such a dire situation, but it has to suffice.
Luckily, Mima seems to notice your mute call, and asks silently.
"Want me to help?"
YES! THAT'S RIGHT! Goddamn yes! You are the smartest ghost woman ever! Help! Heeeelp!
You eagerly 'nod' with your eyes, looking alternatively up and down.
"Well then. Here you go."
She reaches out her hand and...
Wait...
All she did was clicking her fingers. Mima, what are you....---
Then you notice. Rolling your eyes around, you notice that your shirt is gone. Where--?! When?!
No, it couldnt've been Alice. She's pretty occupied with kissing, so...
MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
You frown in irritation and look at Mima with resentment. She grins in response.
"What? It's going to be easier now, right? Or do you want me to remove her clothes?"
HELL YES! I mean, HELL NO! Damn you, Mima, you malicious ghost! Why are you so happy about teasing your own guest?!
You cast her an annoyed stare. She shrugs.
"Oh man. You're no fun at all. And here I thought I would get to see some action..." she sighs "Well, if you really don't like it, I guess I'll have to help you..."
Again, she clicks her fingers.
This time, though, effects are diffirent. Alice's movements die out. Her grip loosens significantly, and...
As if losing all strength, her body falls down on yours.
"Here you go. She's asleep. Satisfied?"
Indeed. Looking at her face, she indeed is fast asleep. Her breath became regular, in contrast to her earlier ragged panting. You quickly separate your lips and slide your tongue out of her mouth. Then swallow. The thought that what is flowing down your gullet is not only your saliva, but hers as well fills your mind with strange mixture of disgust and satisfaction. Resignated, you wipe Alice's lips with her collar, then sit up, with her still in your arms, now resting her head on your shoulder.
"Are you like this with all girls?" Mima asks while floating to in front of you "They desperately try to show you their affection and you simply push them away?"
"No. This was a special case, you could say. I don't even know her... too much." you frown. Indeed, you have met her just half an hour ago at most, and because of those perfumes... One thing's for sure - when she wakes up, she's going to be pissed. Or just the opposite. Either way, you have to do something with her.

[ ] "You have my thanks, Mima, despite evaporating my shirt. I don't have countless numbers of them to wear, you know."
[ ] "I guess I owe you one."
[ ] "Where are the others? Why aren't you with them?"

[ ] About Alice, carry her to one of the bedrooms
[ ] About Alice, carry her with you to the dining room
[ ] About Alice, leave her here

>> No. 13597
[x] "Where are the others? Why aren't you with them?"
[x] About Alice, carry her with you to the dining room
>> No. 13598
[X] "You have my thanks, Mima, despite evaporating my shirt. I don't have countless numbers of them to wear, you know."
[X] "I guess I owe you one."
[X] About Alice, carry her to one of the bedrooms
>> No. 13600
[X] "I guess I owe you one."
[X] "Where are the others? Why aren't you with them?"
[X] About Alice, carry her with you to the dining room.

As much as I'd like to sex up Alice...

Best save our stamina for when Yuuka comes on to us.
>> No. 13602
[X] "You have my thanks, Mima, despite evaporating my shirt. I don't have countless numbers of them to wear, you know."
[X] About Alice, carry her with you to the dining room.

I have to see how GLAND affects Yuka.
>> No. 13603
[X] "You have my thanks, Mima, despite evaporating my shirt. I don't have countless numbers of them to wear, you know."
[X] "Where are the others? Why aren't you with them?"
[X] About Alice, carry her to one of the bedrooms
>> No. 13604
[x] "I guess I owe you one."
[x] "Where are the others? Why aren't you with them?"
[x] About Alice, carry her with you to the dining room.

Alice shouldn't have to miss the party just because of us. We'll take her with us and set her down at the table, or in the living room, or wherever the party is going. She might be a bit flustered, but even so...
>> No. 13605
[ ] "I guess I owe you one."
[ ] About Alice, carry her with you to the dining room
>> No. 13606
[X] About Alice, carry her with you to the dining room
[X] "Where are the others? Why aren't you with them?"

But, before that, why is Mima here? Shouldn't she be with the others right now? If the preparations are already done, why is she strolling around the shrine, running into not-so-innocent guests minding their own business?
"Uh... So, where are the others? And why aren't you with them?"
"Oh? So you'd rather continue what were you doing without being disturbed?"
"That's not the point." you frown at her smirk "What I'm trying to say is, why aren't you getting drunk or something? I suppose everyone's already there, right?"
She puts her finger to her lips.
"Except one person, yes. Ah, and you are absent as well."
"Then, why are you here?"
"Oh, Reimu asked me to look for you. And this little princess here." she points at Alice "Anyways, what are you going to do with her?"
Now she asks... Well, you can't be leaving Alice here on her own, neither you can simply carry her to one of the bedrooms. Though it's Mima's fault, it would be simply rude to have her miss the party just because something like that happened. Therefore, making her attend even though she's asleep would be a polite thing to do.
Sighing, out of principle, rather than because of iritation, you grab a firm hold of Alice's limp body and stand up.
"Guess I'll have to take her along. Mima, you're coming with me, right?"
"Do you even have to ask?" she floats in front of you, flashing you a grin "Of course! I was just looking for you two, I don't want to miss the party!"
"I see."
You respond blankly and set off in the direction of the dining room.

Arriving in front of it's doors, you turn back to Mima.
"Mima, about what happened, please, no mention of it to anyone else."
"Oh?" she cocks her head to the side "Why not? If it's love she feels towards you, why hide it?"
"It's not love." you try to make your tone as serious as possible "It's... something else. I'm afraid you wouldn't believe even if I told you."
"Really." her smile disappears. She shrugs with resignation "Well, if you insist, I guess I can keep it a secret."
"Thanks."

Opening the door, you come inside, of course watching not to bump Alice's head or legs against the doorframe.
"Well, well. Prodigal son has returned." Reimu's voice is the first thing to greet you.
You decide to leave closing the door to Mima and look around the room. Of course, the center of it is the table, now overflowing with various snacks and drinks, most of them in green or brown bottles. Alcohol, no doubt. But you haven't bought any, so where... Hm, guess the miko has a stock of these somewhere in her house. It's not like it's surpising, many houses in the past had basements filled with countless shelves filled with bottles of various age and content... Or at least this kind of mental image comes to your mind when thinking about it. Well, it doesn't really matter where it came from, right?
At the table, four people are seated, three of them already known to you. Reimu, Suika and Marisa. The last one...
Staring at you with strange expression, not really happy nor overly hostile, an older woman with long, golden hair. This could be... Yukari Yakumo? Why is she staring at you in such an unsettling way...?
"Seriously, where have you been? We were waiti--" Reimu's sentence gets cut off in the middle as she turns to face you. "Alright, and WHY are you carrying Alice?"
Uh-oh. Right. While you told Mima not to tell them the truth, you totally forgot about a passable excuse. Shit.
"Um... She..."
You desperately try to form some plan in your thoughts, but to no avail. No ideas come to your mind when faced with Reimu's unnerved face. Found her sleeping in the corridor? No. They won't believe it. Or at least, Reimu won't, while the other two...
"She tripped on her own doll and hit herself on the head."
Mima floats forth, passing you, throwing this random excuse on the way. Tripped? On her own doll? No way they'd ever--
"Hahahahaha!" Marisa's loud laugh interrupts your train of thoughts, leaving you starin at her is suprisement. "That's so like her! That clumsy Alice!"
"R-Really?" Reimu still seems to be unconvinced.
"I can totally see that!" Marisa again speaks up "Remember that one time, when she made that giant doll and--"
"OH NO!" this time it's Reimu's turn to burst suddenly "If you want to tell THAT story yet again, then just shut up!"
"Awww." the witch makes an unsatisfied face "But it's really hilarious!"
"But inappopriate for... some of our guests. Nanaya." Reimu turns to you. "Put her down somewhere."
Nodding, you settle Alice's sleeping body under one of the walls. Then return to the table.
Reimu stands up.
"Nanaya, this is Yukari Yakumo." she points at the woman, still observing you with that strange expression "Though I suppose you already know that."
"Uh, maybe." you turn to Yukari "Pleased to meet you, my name is Nanaya - Seven Nights and I come from the outside world."
Ugh. That sounded rather dull. Still, you can't think of anything better under her disturbing gaze. Consternated silence continues on for a while before Yukari's face suddenly lightens up. She puts on a weak smile and nods.
"Yukari Yakumo. Pleasure's mine."
Uh. She may be smiling but her stare remains really unsettling...
"Yes, yes, introductions are over." Reim suddenly barges between you two "Now, I'll be having you do something else for me."
Now, that was kinda rude. Just when you wanted to politely ask Yukari what's wrong with you that makes her look at you like that, Reimu grabbed your shoulder and pulled you aside.
"Listen, Yuuka is still not here. Go to the front yard and wait for her, then when she comes, greet her and lead her here. She doesn't visit too often, so she might lose her way or something like that."
While it sounds unbelievable, to hear someone worry about Yuuka Kazami, she still is right. In some things. But, you wouldn't be yourself if you just obeyed her orders, right?
"Woah. I just arrived, while you were waiting for me and you're already throwing me out?"
She grins.
"Sharp as ever. But I have something to talk about with them, and I don't want you to hear it. So, go, would you kindly?"

[ ] "Miko chooses, slave obeys, huh? Alright."
[ ] "Isn't it host's responsibility to greet his guests?"
[ ] "Say, you really don't feel anything?"
[ ] "Hey, why are you keeping me out? I feel rejected!"
[ ] "Alright, but can I take someone else with me?" (specify)
>> No. 13607
[X] "Miko chooses, slave obeys, huh? Alright."

Alone time with Yuka~
>> No. 13608
We are going out there regardless, but do we go alone? I am interested in seeing if the GLAND works on dear old mom (since she is a youkai and therefor susceptible) but she might take the opportunity to straight up kill us. Alternatively, we could finally talk to Mima and apologize/express our worry/thanks for last night.

Nah, fuck that noise. [x] Go Alone.
>> No. 13609
[X] "Miko chooses, slave obeys, huh? Alright."
It's been 40 minutes with only 3 votes. Can you start writing?
>> No. 13610
[x] "Miko chooses, slave obeys, huh? Alright."
>> No. 13611
{X} "Miko chooses, slave obeys, huh? Alright."
>> No. 13612
[X] "Miko chooses, slave obeys, huh? Alright."
>> No. 13613
[X] "Miko chooses, slave obeys, huh? Alright."
>> No. 13614
[X] "Miko chooses, slave obeys, huh? Alright."

"I get it." you shake her hand off your forearm "Miko chooses, slave obeys, huh?"
You sigh with resignation. Indeed, it is so, or at least it seems. Ever since yesterday night, all she's been doing was ordering you around. For sure, you yourself said that you're going to 'help her out' today, but... No, it seems there is no escape from that. You'll have to somehow endure this... Just today, or, if goddesses of luck are on your side, until she gets drunk. Perhaps then a chance to retaliate will appear.
"Hey." she exclaims, frowning "Why are you looking at me like that?"
"It's nothing." You quickly shake your head and turn away.
"... by the way." Reimu speaks up again "You could find a shirt or something to wear. It's... uncomfortable when you run around like that."
"Whatever." you open the door "I am sorry for leaving you so early, Yakumo Yukari, but I'm sure we'll have plenty of time to get to know each other later."
"Don't sweat it." her silent, somehow dreamy voice reaches your ears before you leave the room.

Hot.
It's really hot outside. It was somehow bearable in the morning, but now...
Either you've grown too used to cold indoors or it's really gotten much hotter throughout this hour or two you've spent inside.
"Urgh..."
With a groan, you sit on the front steps. On the same spot you decided to rest on yesterday. Or rather, much earlier today.
Now, only to wait for that Yuuka woman to arrive...

Seriously, what is that miko thinking... Of course, as you remarked earlier, it's only your fault that you allowed her to think up such a troublesome way of 'making up' for your yesterday actions, but aren't you still a guest at her house? And making guests do all the work... Alright, all the boring work... Of course, it's not as exhausting as the shopping was, but still...
Ahh, despite being so hot, the sun is so pleasant...
You slowly close your eyes, enjoying the warmth.
Then again, there's no one to blame besides yourself. You fucked up, not once but twice, and you still have to talk things through with Mima. What an enormous screw-up you've achieved there... While there's a germ of a plan forming up in your head, a plan to get back at the capricious miko, Mima's incident is of another kind. Apology is a must, even though it wasn't really your fault.
...
Is any of this actually your fault? Wriggle, Mima, Reimu, Alice... All of the unpleasant (or pleasant but unwanted) events with them just happened on their own, despite your most honest intentions. Surely, sometimes you'd let your emotions take over, but... It's not like you WANTED any of those to happen, right? What a fucked up pile of misunderstandings...

You let your thoughts run freely and curse both your rotten luck with women and that stupid greater force that keeps messing with your life. Verily, unfortunate turns of events seem to be the only kind you've been experiencing ever since entering this world.
Even now, someone decided to suddenly blot out the sunlight. Preceded by silent steps, a shadow falls on your body, cutting off the streams of pleasant warmth.
Oh woe.
"You're blotting out my sun."
You exclaim calmly at whoever decided to tease you.
"..."
The only answer that you get is a spiteful silence. You're close to bursting with anger, but decide hold it back.
"You're blotting out my sun."
"I heard you the first time."
Gentle, but malicious female voice reaches your ears. It's none of those you've come to know those past two days.
"... seriously, you're blotting out my sun."
"So? What of it?"

[ ] "... be gone."
[ ] "Ehh... You all, always doing rude things to me. Come on, cut me some slack!"
[ ] "You're trying to pick a fight or what?"
[ ] Just kick the damn thing out of the way
>> No. 13616
{X} "Ehh... You all, always doing rude things to me. Come on, cut me some slack!"
>{ } Break down crying.
>> No. 13617
[X] "... be gone."
>> No. 13618
[X] "You're trying to pick a fight or what?"
>> No. 13619
[x] "... be gone."

Terseness is the theme of the post.
>> No. 13620
[ ] "You're trying to pick a fight or what?"

oho...
>> No. 13623
[ ] "You're trying to pick a fight or what?"

Rape speaks louder than "I love you"
>> No. 13624
[X] "Ehh... You all, always doing rude things to me. Come on, cut me some slack!"
>> No. 13625
[ ] "You're trying to pick a fight or what?"
>> No. 13626
[z] "You're trying to pick a fight or what?"

Fightan gaems
>> No. 13627
[] "You're trying to pick a fight or what?"
>> No. 13628
Yuuka~
>> No. 13629
[X] "You're trying to pick a fight or what?"
>> No. 13630
Yaffy! Hey Yaffy, what's Nanaya's psychosis level?
>> No. 13632
>>13630
Not high enough to win.
>> No. 13634
[x] "Sit!"
>> No. 13635
[X] "You're trying to pick a fight or what?"

Let us be destroyed
>> No. 13636
>>13634

ಠ_ಠ
>> No. 13637
[x] "If you were a real lady, you'd sit down and enjoy the sun with me, instead of stealing it.
>> No. 13639
[x] "If you were a real lady, you'd sit down and enjoy the sun with me, instead of stealing it.
>> No. 13640
>>13634

A MAN CHOOSES, A SLAVE OBEYS!

====================

[X] "You're trying to pick a fight or what?"

Ghh... All of them, all the time...
"You're trying to pick a fight or what?"
"Perhaps. Are you up to the task?"
Groaning, you open your eyes. Only to instinctively close them again. Just a few millimeters from your nose, a sharp tip of a parasol hovers, held by an atractive-looking woman in red plaid clothes. Her face, surrounded by a storm of short, curly green hair, expresses frighteningly contradicting serenity. Contradicting to the parasol aimed like a sword at your innocent nose, that is. This woman is...
"Kazami Yuuka." she speaks up. Her voice is as calm as her expression, reminding you of a delicate breeze running through a grassy field... "And you are?"
"Nanaya. Seven Nights."
"Peculiar name."
"Same as yours, I could say." you grab the parasol and try shoving it aside, but... You can't even move it one inch. This is unsettling. "Uh... Could you take this thing off my face?"
"Why? Didn't you say you're up to a fight?"
She doesn't move. Her face remains still as well. You sigh.
"Not exactly."
"Make your mind up."
"..."
So persistent. Just because you let your irritation find reflection in your words. She's not going to give up, is she? Then there's no other way...
Well then...

With a blindingly fast move, you whip out your knife and dive under the parasol. Fully concentrated, you grab Yuuka's wrist and make a diagonal slash at the direction of her chest.
And miss.
"What--?!"
Before you notice, her forearm is gone from your grip.
Dodge.
Acting on an unknown impulse, your body falls to the ground, on all fours, in a spider-like manner. A swing barely misses the crown on your head.
She's using the parason as a weapon?!
Quickly, you spring upward, with the knife aimed at her throat. A sure-shot stab. She's knocked off ballance, there is no way to counter that. There is no way she can--
But she does.
Suddenly the knife is gone from your hand.
"What the--?!"
And Yuuka stands a few steps away from you, with the parasol aimed at your nose again. Frantically looking around, you see that your blade is sticking out of the ground a few meters away. She must've used her weapon to knock it out of your hand...
"One." her serene voice doesn't betray a slightest sign of fatigue. You, on the other hand are a bit out of breath. "I suppose it's not all you had, right?"
"Indeed." with a grin, you whip out another knife. This is hopeless. She's way too fast. But still, it's...

Exciting.


"I see you're not going easy." she remarks, carefully observing your blade "Still, you're rather boring..."
"Boring?" you chuckle "Then, let me show you something else!"
"Before that." Yuuka remains still, speaking with the calm voice all the time "Let me ask you a question."
"What is it?"
"What do you believe in?"

[ ] "Huh...? do you mean, like, faith?"
[ ] "God."
[ ] "Myself."
[ ] "Nature."
[ ] "Waaagh!"
[ ] "My faith? Are you asking if I believe in god? Heh. God? I don't want to have anything with him!"
>> No. 13641
[X] "You"
Just to confuse her.
>> No. 13642
[X] "Myself and the nature that spawned me."

It's one of the two, I'm sure. So combinin' games.
>> No. 13645
[x] "Myself and the nature that spawned me."

Better than what I had.
>> No. 13646
{X} "Myself and the nature that spawned me."
>> No. 13647
[X] "You."

Oh ho, why not write-in?
>> No. 13648
[X] "Nature."

While dealing with Yuka this seems like a good answer.
>> No. 13649
[x] "You"

Well, she's right in front of us.
Can't debate what we can see with our own eyes.
>> No. 13650
[x] The voices in my head.
>> No. 13651
[x] "Nature."
We mean it metaphorically, but with any luck, she'll take it literally.
>> No. 13652
[x] "You"
Believe in you who believes I'm boring
>> No. 13653
[x] "Myself and the nature that spawned me."
>> No. 13654
[X] "Myself and the nature that spawned me."
>> No. 13655
[x] "I BELIEVE IN ME WHO BELIEVES IN MYSELF!"
>> No. 13656
[x] "Myself."

>the nature that spawned me
YUKARIIIIII!!
>> No. 13657
[X] "Myself and the nature that spawned me."
>> No. 13658
[x] "Waaagh!"
Suddenly, Orks.
>> No. 13659
[ ] "Myself."
Believe in you, who believes in yourself.
>> No. 13660
[X] "Myself and the nature that spawned me."
>> No. 13661
[x] "Myself and the nature that spawned me."
>> No. 13662
[X] "Myself and the nature that spawned me."
>> No. 13663
{X} "Myself and the nature that spawned me."
>> No. 13664
[x] "My speed, and several inches of sharp steel."
>> No. 13665
>>13664

Ah~
Now that's a good one.
Too bad it's too late by now.
>> No. 13666
[x] "Myself and the nature that spawned me."
>>13630
Yaffy, what's Nanaya's psychosis level?
>> No. 13667
[X] "Myself and the nature that spawned me."

Believe in? Is she asking about your faith?
"Does it matter?"
Her only response is a ligh shrug. It doesn't matter then. So why is she asking? Distraction? No, she doesn't need it. The difference in strength is too great to make her use stratagems. Neither does she need you to be deconcentrated to plant a successful attack.
"Are you asking out of curiosity then?"
Nod.
Curiosity? Why would she be interested in such an irrelevant fact as your faith? Strange matter to be discussing when in the middle of a fight. Still...
"Very well. I have no idea why would you want to know that, but I'll tell you. I believe in myself. My strength. My wits. My abilities. I need nothing else than that. No gods. No kings. No outside support. Only me and the nature that has spawned me. And that is all."
She acknowledges your response with a nod. It's a signal.
Your chances are slim. Bah, inexistant even. Still, there's still suprise factor working in your favour. She knows nothing of your abilities. While she doesn't use magics, you can still predict her movements to a certain degree. From experience, you know what is possible and what is not while handling a blade longer than user's forearm. Which her parasol undoubtedly is. Swings or stabs, inability to hold it in a reverse grip, also inability to quickly change grips due to a curved handle. Of course, her speed and strength are vastly superior to yours, but... There's one thing she can't be expecting. The plan is as follows: engage, feint, get disarmed, use the gap in her defences to use the last blade.
Her stance is relaxed, as opposed to your tense sprinter-like position.
Well then...

Dash.
Again, quicker than anything you've ever seen, utilizing that mysterious strength, you dive forward, fully concetrated. Once more, you repeat the same move...
But she doesn't knock the blade from your hand. Instead, she takes a slight step back, and blocks it with her parasol.
Don't stop. Repeat.
Again, a swing.
And again, she blocks. No disarming manouvers, a simple dodge followed by a parry. She's playing with you! That damn woman!
Bending your knees, you avoid her counter-attack. Your fingers move on their own, changing the grip to a reverse one.
And slash.
She dodged yet again. Cuts, stabs, one after another, flurry of strikes, she blocks them all. Even though her weapon ought to be slower and more difficult in use, she still... Managed... To deflect... All... Your...
"... not even remotely close."
For a moment, your danger sense tingles, and...
Overthrowing pain in your hand. Pain. Throbbing. Your knife lands on the ground.
She's open.
At last, she has opened herself to strikes, recovering from the wide swing that hit your hand.
Just as planned.
"Heh."
Snicker escapes your lips as you reach for the last knife with the healthy hand and whipping it open, swing it upwards. In an inprecise slash, practically a last hope measure. Not meant to kill. Only to wound your opponent.
You swear you could hear a mettalic noise when you finish the swing, your hand raised high in the air.
As if in slow-motion, few strands of green hair fall to the ground.
Shock appears on Yuuka's face for a second, before she disappears from your field of view.
"UGH!"
Your mouth blurts out a pained scream as a reaction to sudden pain in your abdomen.
Faster than you could see, she dove to the ground and kicked you with both her feet, using her hands as the support.
You stumble backwards and fall down.
Not a second after, the parasol is again aimed at your face. Yuuka's face is back to it's cold expression, devoid of any signs of fatigue. What a scary woman. Even after that, after she had to defend all those strikes, not even her breath got faster.
"..."
She remains silent and unmoving as you try to calm down your own breathing.
It's your loss, undoubtedly, your loss. You've been disarmed from all three of your knives, first one accidentialy, second one on puprose and now the third one... A total loss. And not a single one at that. It's only good that she haven't used her magical tricks, only pure physical power. Perhaps if she did, it would end much quicker... And much more painful.
"It's my win."
Her voice is as cold as before.

[ ] "Indeed it is. What are you going to do now, my dear guest?"
[ ] "Impressive. I've never seen anyone move so quickly before in my life!"
[ ] "So, I have lost. Was it worth it? Because you surely don't seem entertained."
[ ] "Why the glare? Are you suprised that I managed to cut your hair?"
>> No. 13668
also, brb watching code gayass r2
>> No. 13669
>>13668

Why the heck would you do that?

[x] "Too bored to kill me, I take it?"
>> No. 13672
[ ] "Why the glare? Are you suprised that I managed to cut your hair?"
>> No. 13673
[ ] "Impressive. I've never seen anyone move so quickly before in my life!"
>> No. 13674
[X] "Indeed it is. What are you going to do now, my dear guest?"
Shit, the psychosis level was too low, if we had it higher, we could have won this.
>> No. 13675
[X] "So it is. The most complete victory anyone has ever had over me. Beautiful. To show me my limits is to show me what I must overcome, and I thank you for that. So, how may I show you my thanks? Or do you want them at all?"

Assassin poet is graceful in his loss.
>> No. 13676
[X] "Indeed it is. What are you going to do now, my dear guest?"
>> No. 13677
>[ ] "Why the glare? Are you suprised that I managed to cut your hair?"

Well of course. Since Yuuka doesn't have a hat, she has to rely on her hair for sustenance. Of course she'd be pissed about losing some.


[x] "So, I have lost. Was it worth it? Because you surely don't seem entertained."

It'll either get us killed or +Yuukapoints.
>> No. 13679
[x] "So it is. The most complete victory anyone has ever had over me. Beautiful. To show me my limits is to show me what I must overcome, and I thank you for that. So, how may I show you my thanks? Or do you want them at all?"

I like a verbose Nanaya.
>> No. 13680
[x] "So, I have lost. Was it worth it? Because you surely don't seem entertained."
>> No. 13681
[x] "So, I have lost. Was it worth it? Because you surely don't seem entertained."

Is it time to plow her field yet?
>> No. 13682
[X] "So, I have lost. Was it worth it? Because you surely don't seem entertained."
>> No. 13683
[X] "So it is. The most complete victory anyone has ever had over me. Beautiful. To show me my limits is to show me what I must overcome, and I thank you for that. So, how may I show you my thanks? Or do you want them at all?"

This is good. Makes it clear that we enjoy a good fight, right?
>> No. 13684
[X] "Indeed it is. What are you going to do now, my dear guest?"
>> No. 13685
Change~
{X} "So it is. The most complete victory anyone has ever had over me. Beautiful. To show me my limits is to show me what I must overcome, and I thank you for that. So, how may I show you my thanks? Or do you want them at all?"
>> No. 13686
[X] "So it is. The most complete victory anyone has ever had over me. Beautiful. To show me my limits is to show me what I must overcome, and I thank you for that. So, how may I show you my thanks? Or do you want them at all?"
>> No. 13687
Alright, I'm doing the write-in.

On an unrelated note, Reroushe has become a complete emotional wimp in R2. Being all oh-so ANALLY NUNALLY etc.
>> No. 13688
[x] "So it is. The most complete victory anyone has ever had over me. Beautiful. To show me my limits is to show me what I must overcome, and I thank you for that. So, how may I show you my thanks? Or do you want them at all?"
>> No. 13689
>In an inprecise slash, practically a last hope measure. Not meant to kill. Only to wound your opponent.

You're too soft, Nanaya.
>> No. 13690
[x] "So it is. The most complete victory anyone has ever had over me. Beautiful. To show me my limits is to show me what I must overcome, and I thank you for that. So, how may I show you my thanks? Or do you want them at all?"
>> No. 13691
File 121451402429.jpg - (213.87KB , 548x488 , b0015768_46bd92de0d14b.jpg ) [iqdb]
13691
[X] "So it is. The most complete victory anyone has ever had over me. Beautiful. To show me my limits is to show me what I must overcome, and I thank you for that. So, how may I show you my thanks? Or do you want them at all?"

"So it is, my dear opponent." you snicker. The parasol aimed at your face is a bit intimidating, but you manage to keep your voice relatively calm. "Dare I say, it was the most complete victory anyone has ever had over me. Stripped of all my weapons, despite using an artifice. Beautiful. To show me the limits of my abilities, and therefore the borders I msut overcome to become even more skilled. I suppose I owe you thanks. Of course, that is, only if you want them.... Or--"
"Don't need them."
Uh, cold. Like if you were a thing, not worthy her attention. Intimidating. No, perhaps more shameful than unsettling. To be stared upon like that... But, little does she know...
"Ah, is that so! Well, one more worry off my troubled head. But..."
Over? No, it's not over yet. Kazami Yuuka! You have made one mistake!

With a lightning-fast move, you kick up her parasol. As expected, it moved for no more than mere centimeters, but it wasn't the purpose of that kick. The target was to...
Distract her enough to let you grab a firm hold of it. With both your hands.

One mistake. Never... But really never...

As expected, her first reaction was trying to shake you off it. By swinging it around. How predictable. After all, she is a woman. And as a woman, her reactions remain womanly. Youkai? Maybe. But due to her closeness to humanity, she seems to have inherited some humanly instincts. Even though she's a youkai. Heh. How ironic. Really.
Just as you planned. Her strength was enough to lift you off the ground. And using that force, you let go off the parasol and catapult yourself several meters away.
Turn.
You correct your position and land on all fours, sliding backwards. One meter, one and half... There!
Your hand pulls out the knife out of the ground.

Never underestimate your opponent.

All you let yourself do before proceeding was a mocking smirk. Immidiately after that, you throw the knife. Mercilessly, but without fear. Without restraints. You're against a youkai here. Besides, it's not like it's going to hit her. She's not going to let it. But it's all just as planned.
Launch.
Using all four of your limbs, you dash forward.
Five meters.
Knife hits in a split second.
She prepares a deflecting swing. Diagonal, going from down-right to up-left. She's going to knock it upwards? Even better!
Four.
Three.
It hits.
Her parasol moves. Halway through the swing, you jump up.
Two. One and half.
She's open again. With her hands high in the air, she wants to regain ballance, but...
"FLY, TRASH!"
The same moment she turns her eyes at you, both of your shoes connect with her beautiful face. You can't help but laugh at your own boldness. And lack of manners. Suprised. She's suprised. Unable to stand firmly. The force of your kick is enough to send her falling backwards. And you just beside her.
Not letting out a single groan, she falls to the ground, letting go of the parasol. And you fall down on her right side.
Unable to land on your feet, you simply let the sliding finish before springing up on all fours.
She tries to lift herself up. But, too slow.
Somersaulting back, you settle yourself on her abdomen, using your knees to hold her lower body down, and hands...
To catch the knife that was just about to hit you in the back of your head.
Expression of utter shock paints itself on her face when you grab it with both your hands and raise it in the air.

[ ] "... heh." swing it down
[ ] "It's my win now, I suppose? A tie, then?"
[ ] "You're too soft. Let me give you one advice."
[ ] Say nothing
[ ] "I'm the spider that set the web you've fallen into. Welcome to my cold embrace, Manipulator Of Nature."
>> No. 13692
[ ] "I'm the spider that set the web you've fallen into. Welcome to my cold embrace, Manipulator Of Nature."
>> No. 13693
[X] "I'm the spider that set the web you've fallen into. Welcome to my cold embrace, Manipulator Of Nature."
>> No. 13694
[ ] "I'm the spider that set the web you've fallen into. Welcome to my cold embrace, Manipulator Of Nature."
>> No. 13695
[x] "I'm the spider that set the web you've fallen into. Welcome to my cold embrace, Manipulator Of Nature."

Yuuka would hate a tie more than losing I'd think.
>> No. 13697
[x] "I'm the spider that set the web you've fallen into. Welcome to my cold embrace, Manipulator Of Nature."
>> No. 13698
[x] "I'm the spider that set the web you've fallen into. Welcome to my cold embrace, Manipulator Of Nature."

Hmmm. Seems we still don't break physics as much as Reimu Route Nanaya did. Need some more practice.
>> No. 13699
[x] "I'm the spider that set the web you've fallen into. Welcome to my cold embrace, Manipulator Of Nature."
>> No. 13700
[X] "I'm the spider that set the web you've fallen into. Welcome to my cold embrace, Manipulator Of Nature."
>> No. 13701
[X] "It's my win now, I suppose? A tie, then?"
Going against the flow!
>> No. 13702
Thank you for destroying my only excuse (lack of votes) for watching Code Gayass instead of writing. Rotten luck.
>> No. 13703
>>13702

You're too soft YAF.
>> No. 13705
>>13704

SLOWPOKE! YOU'RE ALIVE!
>> No. 13706
>[ ] "... heh." swing it down

Muah hah hah! Well. If she weren't Reimu's guest, I would pick this in an instant. It would be...interesting.
>> No. 13707
[+] "I'm the spider that set the web you've fallen into. Welcome to my cold embrace, Manipulator Of Nature."
>> No. 13708
[X] "I'm the spider that set the web you've fallen into. Welcome to my cold embrace, Manipulator Of Nature."
hahaha, oh wow, you watched way too much Code Gayass.
>> No. 13709
I just know Reimu sent us out here hoping Yuuka would take us apart.

Surprise, Wakimiko~!
>> No. 13710
F5 does nothing.
>> No. 13711
>>13706
We don't want to kill her, just recognize our strength.
>> No. 13712
Quit hiding, YAF. We know you're there.
>> No. 13713
>>13711
Killing her is a fine way to display that strength. Plus it would probably increase our Psychosis level and cause her to chase us afterwards. Fun times.
>> No. 13714
[x] Lean over and whisper it in her ears, so that your chest is relatively close to her face.

GLAND ACTIVATE! (if it is an "only affects one target during duration" item I'm going to be annoyed.)
>> No. 13715
Stop watching gayasses and write YAF.
>> No. 13716
[X] Lean over and whisper it in her ears, so that your chest is relatively close to her face.

Tag this on there. The effect will be worth it.
>> No. 13717
>[ ] Lean over and whisper it in her ears, so that your chest is relatively close to her face.

Watch us receive a headbutt as we lean over, and then get the tendons in our legs torn as she rips her arms free of the pin.
>> No. 13718
[X] "I'm the spider that set the web you've fallen into. Welcome to my cold embrace, Manipulator Of Nature."

Scared? Is she scared? Frightened? Suprised? Why the shock, Yuuka Kazami? Haven't expected anyone to actually beat you?
"I am..." you begin speaking in a declaiming tone "The spider that set the web you've fallen into." a smirk creeps onto your lips "Welcome. To my cold embrace, Manipulator of Nature."
Her face freezes still. Your hands, now firmly holding the knife without hesitation, remain still as well. Swing it down? No. Show's over. It's a tie. There's no reason to make her any harm. After all, it was only a friendly match, right? She wasn't being serious. And even though you were, it still doesn't count as an... official fight.
Right, Yuuka?
"Hah." Her chin jumps up in a single chuckle. Her eyes, still widened in suprisement, stare right at you. "Hahah!" Again. "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHA!!!" She bursts with laugher. Opening her mouth so wide it looks almost grotesque. And keeping her eyes open all the time. You almost flinch seeing her sudden explosion, but manage to remain still. Perfectly still. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Do you think you've won?"
Her laugher ends as abruptly as it begun. "Do you think you can win against me, Seven Nights?!"
You frown at her insane stare. With her hair thrown around, mouth and eyes wide open... She looks... Almost...

Scary.

"I am holding a knife above your throat, Yuuka Kazami. Doesn't that mean I have the upper hand?"
"AHAHAHAH! Do you really think so? Don't you realize who are you up against here? One my move, and you are torn apart, insect. Just being here with me is a death wish, don't you know that?!"
Her eyes. Piercing. Drilling in yours. Insane. This expression, no sane person would stare at someone like this.
"You..."
"NOT ME! YOU!" she interrupts you, shouting "ARE YOU DENSE?! YOU REALLY DON'T REALIZE, DON'T YOU?!"
"No need to ye-- WHAT?!" Your sentence gets cut off. Yuuka, still grinning in that disturbing way, catches your wrists with one hand. "What are you---?!"
And before you know, you're hovering in the air, held up by her outstretched hand. With just that, with one arm, she was able to lift you from the ground. With ease, as if she was holding a bag of rocks. You try squirming around, but your wrists are being gripped so tightly, you can't move them at all.
"YOU SEE?! WITH JUST THAT! IF I WANTED, YOU'D BE DEAD ALREADY! SPLATTERED ALL OVER THE PLACE! AND I'D BE BATHING IN YOUR INTESTINES! HAHAHAHAHAHA!" her body spasms in another insane chuckle. Damn it. Even though you can move your legs, you cannot feel ground underneath. And hands...
No, not even a millimeter. Her grip is simply too strong. Almost painful. Only... fingers...
A bit more... And you'll drop the knife...
"WELL THEN!" her raised voice begins to feel irritating. Drilling in your ears. "WHAT SHALL WE DO WITH YOU? SHOULD I EAT YOU? OR NOT? I HAVEN'T HAD HUMAN MEAT IN AGES! AHAHAHA!"
Damn it. You could kick her, but would it have any effect? Doubtable. You could try strangling her with your legs, but seeing how she has still one hand free, it's not a good plan. Not good....
"I WONDER HOW YOU TASTE? SHOULD I TRY SOME? SHOULD I?"
Her face gets closer to your chest.
Chest.
Where, some time ago...
Oh damn. This could end either in gruesome death or...
She freezes in place. You can hear her sniffing your exposed skin.
An opening!

[ ] Cut her fingers and set yourself free! Then RUN RUN RUN HIT YOUR BURNERS NOW!
[ ] Kick her! Maybe suprise factor will work once again!
[ ] Laugh
[ ] Remain still, hope for the best
>> No. 13720
[X] Laugh.
[X] "What's the matter, dear? Weren't you wondering how I taste?"

Cue her "tasting" us with a kiss. And later a blowjob.
>> No. 13721
[X] Laugh
Time to show her that we fear nothing and are as insane.
>> No. 13722
[ ] Laugh
>> No. 13723
[X] Laugh
>> No. 13724
[X] Laugh
Slaughter
>> No. 13725
[X] Laugh
No way this can't work.
>> No. 13726
[x] Laugh
>> No. 13727
[x] Laugh

Then abruptly stop and tell her that you're supposed to lead her to back to the shrine.
>> No. 13728
[x] Laugh
>> No. 13729
[x] Laugh

We bite too.
>> No. 13730
[x] Laugh

Now we are ESPECIALLY appetizing to eat. Might as well die laughing...
>> No. 13731
[x] Laugh
>> No. 13732
If this worked like that on Alice, i wonder what will happen with Yuuka, instant brutal rape?
>> No. 13733
[x] Cut her fingers and set yourself free! Then RUN RUN RUN HIT YOUR BURNERS NOW!

CHASE SCENE!
>> No. 13734
{X} Lulz
>> No. 13735
>>13733

*plays Yakety Sax*

[x] Bite Yuuka
Might as well beat her to it.
>> No. 13736
Should have swung down that knife.
>> No. 13737
[X] Laugh
>> No. 13738
[X] Laugh
>> No. 13740
[x] "Youkai eat humans. Are there any humans that eat Youkai?"
[x] Bite Yuka
>> No. 13741
[x] Laugh

An opening, but... Is it even worth trying? Is it? Cut wounds will do nothing unless it's a deadly blow. She's not likely to feel pain in this state either. So... So...
Useless.
All this, useless. You should've never attacked her in the first place. By doing that... By doing that... Have you dug your own grave?
Ridiculous. Just like that, at the hands of that insane girl, are you going to die?
Die. Die? Be killed? Simply, like that? So many possibilities. So many ways to end one's life. Will she tear your chest open? Rip off your head? Eat you alive? Strangle? Burn? Evaporate? Beat to pulp? Crush? Blow up? Bleed? Useless. Useless, useless, useless, useless, useless, useless, useless!!!
"Hahah..." you throat acts on it's own "Hahahahah...." uncontrollable wave of ridiculous reflexes "HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!"
Even as you fall to the ground, thrown with strength that is enough to break one's bones, you laugh. Even when Yuuka sits on top of you, you laugh. Even when she swings down her fist and hits your cheek, you still laugh.
Uncontrollable, irresistible, useless.
Trying to repel it is futile. The pain doesn't matter. Inability to breathe properly doesn't matter.
Laugh, laugh, laugh, laugh, laugh, laugh, laugh, laugh, laugh, laugh, laugh, laugh, laugh, laugh, laugh, laugh, laugh, laugh, laugh, laugh, laugh, laugh, laugh, laugh, laugh, laugh, laugh, laugh, laugh, laugh!
Your lungs burn in call for oxygen. But the rest of your body has another opinion about it.
This is not time to lay about. She's open. Yet again, open to strikes. And now that she's sitting on top of you.
"HAHAHAHAHAHA-- IT'S OVER."
You grab her collar. Then, with your other hand, her shoulder. One move. One swing. One violent squirm...
And the tables have turned. Yet again. Just like before, you restrain her lower body with your legs, pinning it to the ground. This time, you are the one on top. With your fist raised high in the air.
Her breathing, out of it's usual tempo, it's composed pace, sounds heavily in the hot air. The insane grin not even once leaves her face, despite her eyes bearing quite a diffirent feeling now. An almost terrifying mixture of expressions. Insanity. Frustration. Excitement. Delight. Pain. Shock. Amusement. Pleasure. Intoxication. Awareness. Violence. Sharpness. Will. Readiness. Impatience.
"And to think..." you manage to pant out "That I was only supposed to show you the way."
"So, what are you waiting for?" she answers, her voice preserving that cold tone, but hearably affected by her ragged breathing "An inviting bite? Go inside then!"

[ ] "Your innuendos are amusing, but it will have to wait till another time."
[ ] "Indeed. Let us cease these unreasonable actions."
[ ] "Oh no, Kazami. It's a total win for me now. Your strength is forfeit! Your flesh is mine!"
[ ] "Come on, then! Let me show you the 'way'!"
>> No. 13742
The gland! Quick do nothing as she picks up its scent to entice her wonderfulness!

[ ] Remain still, hope for the best
>> No. 13743
[ ] "Indeed. Let us cease these unreasonable actions."
>> No. 13744
[ ] "Oh no, Kazami. It's a total win for me now. Your strength is forfeit! Your flesh is mine!"
>> No. 13745
[X] "Come on, then! Let me show you the 'way'!"
>> No. 13747
[x] "Your innuendos are amusing, but it will have to wait till another time."
[x] Go back inside.

Kukuku.
>> No. 13749
[ ] "Oh no, Kazami. It's a total win for me now. Your strength is forfeit! Your flesh is mine!"
>> No. 13750
[x] "Indeed. Let us cease these unreasonable actions."

Holy shit, we just lived.
>> No. 13751
[ ] "Oh no, Kazami. It's a total win for me now. Your strength is forfeit! Your flesh is mine!"

i almost posted "[ ] "Your innuendos are amusing, but it will have to wait till another time." " but then i remembered THIS IS YUKA ROUTE, we are on target this time!
>> No. 13752
[x] "Your innuendos are amusing, but it will have to wait till another time."

Can't miss the party now. I'm sure Yukari will help twist things in an amusing way, even if we don't take this opportunity.
>> No. 13753
>>13750
>>13748
>>13743

You don't want to follow up on Yuka's innuendos?
>> No. 13755
>>13753
I want to see her reaction to us suddenly going cold on her.
>> No. 13756
[x] Kiss her.

Fuck I don't know what to do. Time to kick reason to the curb.
>> No. 13757
[X] "Oh no, Kazami. It's a total win for me now. Your strength is forfeit! Your flesh is mine!"
>> No. 13759
[X] "Oh no, Kazami. It's a total win for me now. Your strength is forfeit! Your flesh is mine!"

Jump, Bandwagon, etc.
>> No. 13760
[X] "Oh no, Kazami. It's a total win for me now. Your strength is forfeit! Your flesh is mine!"
>> No. 13761
Wait, shit, this is even better.

[X] Kiss her.

No god damn words. Don't waste time on that shit.

Just take her.
>> No. 13763
File 121452072595.jpg - (60.54KB , 408x409 , 1201805298391.jpg ) [iqdb]
13763
>>13761
Your lead, I'll be following it.

[X] Kiss her.
>> No. 13764
>[ ] "Oh no, Kazami. It's a total win for me now. Your strength is forfeit! Your flesh is mine!"
>[ ] "Come on, then! Let me show you the 'way'!"

Which of these is the "give in and fuck her" option? Because I swear to god that if one of these is a "kill her" option, and we all vote for it without realizing it, I will be pissed.
>> No. 13765
[X] "Oh no, Kazami. It's a total win for me now. Your strength is forfeit! Your flesh is mine!"
Is it time for reape already?
>> No. 13766
>>13764
Are you kidding? That would be awesome.

At any rate, I doubt YAF would let us get away with an actual h-scene this early, right in front of Hakurei Shrine, especially after all the noise we've been making. Though he may surprise me.
>> No. 13767
[x] Kiss her.

Do this.
>> No. 13768
[x] Kiss her.
>> No. 13769
[X] Kiss her.

Get to it.
>> No. 13770
[X] Kiss her.

Seriously, you don't have to talk here.
>> No. 13771
[X] Kiss her.
>> No. 13772
[X] Kiss her.

Why say anything?
>> No. 13773
[X] Kiss her.
Damn changing vote...
>> No. 13774
So, this is what it means to have properly working targeting systems...? It's... quite something...


And here goes my plan for Reimu Route RELOADED. Damn you, anon.
>> No. 13775
>>13774
The original plans were for Wriggle route, but Gland made it too simple. Wriggle next time, then?
>> No. 13776
>>13774
>Reimu Route RELOADED

Never! Or, at least, not until after Mima route, and possibly Catastrophe route as well!
>> No. 13777
I want my god damn Suika route already
>> No. 13778
>>13776

Well, since Catastrophe is a non-character-specific path, you can end up with any girl when doing it. And, looking as things are, you are on the best way to achieve it.
>> No. 13779
>>13778
So we're heading towards Catastrophe and NOT Forest Normal? Sweeeeet. I was worried about the "you have to be mean to Reimu from the beginning" clause, since I've been soft on her since Reimu route, but this hasn't been too bad.

I look forward to catastrophic awesomeness.
>> No. 13780
>>13779

Well, Naya hasn't been exactly 'mean' to her, but has screwed up several times nonetheless. And there's still plenty of time to fuck around too.
>> No. 13781
I can see it coming-
Nanaya-
"Oh no, Kazami. It's a total win for me now. Your strength is forfeit! Your flesh is mine!"
Yuka-
WHAT?
ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID?
>> No. 13782
>>13781

ಠ_ಠ
>> No. 13783
>>13781
i lol'd
>> No. 13784
>>13782
Either a newfag or no sense of humor.
>>13783
Seconding this
>>13781
Why didn't you just make a panel you lazy nigger?
>> No. 13785
<%YAFKYU> I'm still wondering if I should have Yuuka bite Naya's tongue off
<Pygmalion> Bite off a finger.
<%YAFKYU> ...
<%YAFKYU> WHICH ONE?
>> No. 13786
>>13784

That is not applicable in this instance.
>> No. 13787
[x] Kiss her.
>> No. 13788
File 12145234778.jpg - (51.46KB , 800x599 , Ringfinger.jpg ) [iqdb]
13788
>>13785
>> No. 13789
If a part of the body is lost, pollinating efforts may be hampered.
>> No. 13790
>>13788
Oh come on. We already lost that one in /sdm/.
>> No. 13791
>>13790

Wasn't that the middle finger?
>> No. 13792
>>13791


NOT AGAIN

HY CHOSE A RANDOM ONE, HE SAID SO HIMSELF SO SHUT THE HELL UP ALREADY

FUCK
>> No. 13793
>>13791
no, it was the left ring
>> No. 13794
>>13793

Well, might as well lose a whole hand then. Any other finger will really decrease the knife grip in that hand.
>> No. 13795
>>13785
That's cruel. We chose to be... "romantic", and you punish us. Horrible.
>> No. 13796
>>13794
Nope
Pinky is not used in any type of grip.

Now, YAF, would ya kindly PICK A FUCKING RANDOM FINGER OR NO FINGER AT ALL AND POST THE FUCING UPDATE?
>> No. 13797
UPDATE WHERE?
>> No. 13798
>>13796

Pinky will really loosen a reverse grip. It'll put all the stress on the thumb, likely breaking it someone tries to disarm us.

Granted we should probably have broken fingers already from what we've been using those knives for.
>> No. 13799
writing
>> No. 13800
In b4 that stupid cupcake forced meme.
>> No. 13801
File 121452529379.png - (12.27KB , 599x470 , 1213001354933.png ) [iqdb]
13801
>>13800
>> No. 13803
[X] Kiss her.

Go inside? Is she serious? Now? That you have gained the upper hand? No, Yuuka. The only inside this Nanaya will be going in is...!
"Heheh..." you chuckle "You really don't understand, do you?"
"Hm?"
"My work... Starts right here. The rest will come... later."
You grab her shoulders. Is it useless? Of course it is. If she wanted, she would be free already, and you'd be laying around in pieces. Then, does that mean she's allowing you to do this? Or rather, is the GLAND making her so submissive? Either way, it doesn't matter now.
Because her lips, are calling out to you. And therefore, taking them would be an only logical answer.
And so you do.
Why is it? You've met this woman just a few minutes ago. Surely, she gave you the pleasure of an exciting battle, but... Is it really enough to make you develop such feelings?
Your lips connect.
But, it was exciting, right? In it's own right, it was... turning on. Come to think of it, wasn't it the same every time? Then, with Reimu, the feeling was the same. After being punched, feeling pain, adrenaline, didn't it...
Surely, it did. Not only was it hot, not only did it make you excited. Even the person who fought with you would seem more... attractive in your eyes. Reimu. Didn't your... relationship blood solely because of that fight? That's right. Friends through fists. That's what you said before.
She touches your naked sides.
But this... This woman is much more of a challenge. Naturally, since you didn't even fight back when Reimu was attacking you. Therefore... The reaction... The heat of battle... Was...

Tenfold.

Tenfold stronger were your feelings when fighting with this woman.
You laugh in your thoughts, while almost instinctively invading the inside of Yuuka's mouth. She responds in kind, seeking out your tongue with hers.
What a sick criterion of choosing a partner... Almost... Animalistic.

But this is not all, right?
She closes her eyes.
It's not only the heat of battle that made you take a liking to her, right? Her body, her breasts, her legs, neck, ears, hair, eyes. All of them, seems irresistibly tempting now. Hahaha...
Sick. You are disgusted of yourself. Just because of this incident... And there are still others...
But you can't help those feelings. Is there even a point? If your body is telling you to take her, then take her. Accept them. Your unreasonable thoughts.
Then...
You remove your hands from Yuuka's shoulders. If taking it to the end is what has to be done, it shall be done. If that's what your body tells you to do, then let it be.
Your palms are itching. For action. For the soft sensation of her skin. Of her flesh.
And as you are about to place them on her bosom...
"...---?!"
Sharp pain in your tongue. Then, a distinguishable, metallic taste. You instinctively pull back, putting your fingers in your mouth.
It hurts. What did she...
"Now, now." she looks at you, wiping her lips "As much as I'd like to stay here and... enjoy, don't you think it would be rude to leave... the others without even saying hello?"
.... she's right. Even though your excitement is on dangerously high levels, the part responsible for reasoning is still active. Right. Moreso, they may be looking for you already, since it's been rather long after you went out...
But, there's one thing...
"Did you bite me?"
"Perhaps."
"... you insane woman."
"No need for flattery. Well then, let's go inside, shall we?"

"Now," she turns to you after you arrive at dining room's door "Let's act like if nothing happened, okay? I don't want... Any interference from the others. Or any strange... misunderstandings." Misunderstandings? But what is to misunderstand here? "So, let's leave the continuation for later... Okay?"
You find yourself nodding more eagerly than it is appropriate.
Yuuka smiles and opens the door.

"Finally, I was beggining to--" Reimu's voice again is the thing that greets you. And again, shock paints on her face when she notices you "What happened?!"
She stands up hastily and runs up to you, nodding to Yuuka on her way. The latter proceeds to sit at the table and greet everyone. You make a quick mental note that Alice is still asleep under the wall.
"What's wrong with your cheek?" Woah. She looks worried. Really? She? Reimu Hakurei? "It looks like as if a horse kicked you or something like that."
"Is it really that bad?"
"Wha? You don't feel any pain?"
"Not really."
Reimu makes a move as if she wanted to touch it, but quickly retreats. Then frowns.
"Are you sure?"
"Absolutely."
Yeah, altough you are aware where this bruise came from, there is no pain, so...
"Don't tell me she--" Reimu glances at Yuuka. At the moment, she is trying to shake seemingly already drunk Suika off her shoulders. Hm, in comparison to Alice, she seems to have preserved much control over her actions after being exposed to the GLAND... A note worth taking. With the corner of your eye, you notice Yukari staring at you yet again. Creepy. "Did she do that?"
"It was my own fault. I picked a fight. I deserved it."
"A fight? With her? Are you stupid? You could've died!"
"I am fully aware of that."
"And you still did it?"
"What, would it really bother you if I died?"
"That's, of course I would be bothered!" she frowns, but then seems to realize what she's just said. Oho. Could it be...? She averts her gaze "Of course, because you still have to make up for me for yesterday!"
"Yes, yes, of course, princess. Now, now." you pat her shoulders "Let's sit down and entertain the guests, okay? Party isn't a party without it's host."
"... I guess..."

The two of you sit back at the table. Reimu settles down with a sigh, and reaches for a bottle. You notice that there are already some emptied both under and on the table. Heh.
Marisa seems to be engaged in an energetic conversation with Mima. You can't really understand what they're saying, but terms like 'graze', 'patterns', 'bullets' and others tell you enough to assume they're talking about Gensokyo's national sport - danmaku games. Yuuka... Yuuka is still trying to get rid of Suika, who, clinging to her shoulders, keeps blurting out incomprehensible gibberish. Yukari is chomping down on a piece of green jelly. Eww. And Reimu... Well, Reimu is simply enjoying her alcohol in silence.

... This party is kinda stale.

[ ] Mess with sleeping Alice
[ ] Help Yuuka
[ ] Talk with Yukari
[ ] Talk with Reimu
[ ] Try to cut in Marisa's and Mima's conversation.
[ ] ROCK!
>> No. 13804
[x] Mess with sleeping Alice

Got a real party going once before.
>> No. 13805
[x] Talk with Reimu

Don't feel like rocking. Haet Yukari. Messing with sleeping Alice is a bit rude. And already spent time with Yuuka.

Reimu vote is go.
>> No. 13806
>>13802
FUCK YEAH Yuuka route!
>> No. 13807
>>13805
>Haet Yukari.

Isn't it sad, Yukarin~? ;_;
>> No. 13809
[X] ROCK!
YOU KNOW IT'S THE ONLY CHOICE TO PICK
TIME TO MAKE THIS PARTY ABSOLUTELY CRAZY
>> No. 13810
[ ] ROCK!

...We still shirtless?
>> No. 13811
>... This party is kinda stale.
[X] ROCK!
>> No. 13812
{X} Talk with Reimu
>> No. 13813
[X] Mess with sleeping Alice
>> No. 13814
[X] Help Yuuka
Don't feel like rocking. Haet Yukari. Messing with sleeping Alice is a bit rude. Already spent more than enough time with Reimu on her route, and on this route too.
>> No. 13815
[ ] Talk with Yukari
>> No. 13816
>"That's, of course I would be bothered!" she frowns, but then seems to realize what she's just said. Oho. Could it be...? She averts her gaze "Of course, because you still have to make up for me for yesterday!"

Looking kinda tsundere there Reimu
>>13774
YAF is really pushing for a Reimu RELOADED.
EVERY ROUTE IS A REIMU ROUTE
Expect this one.
>> No. 13817
>>13816

Let me hang to my hope! ;_;
>> No. 13819
>>13817
You nearly convinced me there to go for Reimu, but Yuuka is our priority now.
Next Route Reimu Catastrophe Route.
>> No. 13820
[x] ROCK!
>> No. 13821
[X] Talk with Yukari
>> No. 13822
[X] ROCK!

More ROCK less talk.
>> No. 13823
[X] Talk with Yukari
>> No. 13824
By the way: YAF went to sleep, so no more updates today.
>> No. 13825
[X] Help Yuuka

Yuuka route is Yuuka route.
>> No. 13826
>>13817
You are the writer, you have no saying or valid opinion in this matter.

AN ANON CHOOSES
A YAF OBEYS
>> No. 13827
[X] Talk with Yukari
>> No. 13828
>>13826
>AN ANON CHOOSES, A YAF OBEYS

EXCELLENT
>> No. 13829
YAF was sober the whole day long.... he needs to drink more, better writing when he's drunk.
>> No. 13830
>A YAF OBEYS
That is how it is supposed to be.
>> No. 13831
>>13829

Story direction certainly takes interesting twists when he's drunk, but it's becoming less legible each time.
>> No. 13832
[x] Talk with Yukari

Sup Mom?
>> No. 13833
[x] Talk with Yukari
[x] "So, how's Red doing, still fucking you? Any plans to kill me today, or do we get to that later on?"
>> No. 13834
>Less talk more rokk.

Bwee-yoo-wee-yoo-wee-yoo-wee-yoo-wee-yoo-wee-yoo-wee!
>> No. 13835
[x] ROCK!
>> No. 13836
[x] Talk with Yukari
[ ] "Can you... actually stomach that green mush?"
>> No. 13837
[X] Talk with Yukari

"How's Red?"
>> No. 13839
[X] Talk with Yukari.
"Long time no see, mom."
>> No. 13840
[X] Talk with Yukari.

This needs more incest. RedxNanaya
>> No. 13841
File 121454819918.jpg - (99.97KB , 604x800 , 16ed02aa8767fb829f48c1b5e96996bc.jpg ) [iqdb]
13841
[X] Talk with Yukari.

I... just can't hate her.
>> No. 13842
>>13838
Oh, really? Damn, her rates went up.

Reimu is still cheaper, though.
>> No. 13843
[X] Help Yuuka
>> No. 13844
[x] Help Yuuka
Why would we NOT do this thing?
>> No. 13845
[x] Help Yuuka
>> No. 13846
>>13817
Cydo... Yuuka or Bust, bitch, Yuuka or Bust. Fuck you and your tsundere mikobitch, we want our yandere, and we want it NOW.
>> No. 13847
[ ] Help Yuuka
>> No. 13848
>>13846
>Yuuka or Bust

Oh ho, why not Yuuka and her Bust?
>> No. 13849
File 121456294946.jpg - (46.61KB , 400x400 , 1208389563239.jpg ) [iqdb]
13849
STATUS UPDATE

I'll be gone for a few hours, 10 or so, WAITER TIME, etc.

Maybe I'll write something at night, but we'll have to see about that when the time comes.
>> No. 13850
[X] Talk with Yukari.
>> No. 13851
[x] Help Yuuka

Stay on target
>> No. 13852
[X] Talk with Yukari.
Bandwagon etc
>> No. 13853
[X] Help Yuuka.

I'm not sure she'll appreciate or want the help, but this is Yuuka route.
>> No. 13854
[x] Help Yuuka
I shall set fire to your Yukari bandwagon.
>> No. 13855
[x] Help Yuuka
>> No. 13856
[X] Help Yuuka.

Yuuka route is Yuuka route.

And the Wriggle route, once we find her again.
>> No. 13857
Can we close voting now, people just spam [X] Help Yuuka. now.
>> No. 13858
[X] Help Yuka.
[X] Talk with Yukari.

I want to see Yukari's DESPAIR as her plans to secure her line start to again unravel because of the flower youkai.
>> No. 13859
File 121459395153.jpg - (109.40KB , 439x600 , 1208389101300.jpg ) [iqdb]
13859
STATUS UPDATE

I am back, but since I made some cash today (WAITERAN and BOW&AIRGUN SERVICAN gaems in a resort), I'm going out to buy some percents. And bike for an hour or two. You know what that means.
>> No. 13860
>>13859
You going to come back dead drunk and we get some QUALITY Writing again?
And it seems that you already started with the drinking.
>> No. 13861
A drunk YAF that will allow us to have an orgy with all the party members?

Yes please.
>> No. 13862
>>13859
>You know what that means.

"I can already tell. Looks like this is going to be one hell of a party."
>> No. 13863
>>13859
A drunk YAF is fine too
>> No. 13864
>>13860
hooray.jpg