[Return]
Archived Thread

File 121431837875.jpg - (227.03KB , 907x1397 , raymue.jpg ) [iqdb]
13304 No. 13304
[x] "It's amazing what a simple trip into another world and time can do to a man's soul. Putting that aside, where have you been? I was slowly getting worried that you'd never come."

"That is correct, Hakurei Reimu, my friend." you make sure to beckon politely when saying her name, making a flashy half-bow, complete with a stamp "It is amazing what a simple trip into another world and time can do to a man's soul. Your humble guest, this Nanaya of Seven Nights here, wishes to sound his sincerest thanks for showing him the world that he himself would never suspect of still existing. For that, I am thankful, my dearest shrine maiden."
"Ugh, creepy." Reimu takes a step back with a disgusted face, completely forgetting about the minefield beneath her shoes. "If I knew it would have such an effect on your, I would have never even considered engaging you in activities at the human settlement..." she suddenly frowns "Oh crap!" her hand touches her lips "It's infectious! Your courteous disease is spreading!"
You can't help but smirk kindly at her truly troubled face. Whether it is true that this sudden change in attitude could be called a disease or not, there are more urgent matters to attend to.
"What are you smiling at, rascal?!"
You smile at her insult.
"Completely nothing, princess. Putting my newly acquired habits aside, I can't help but ponder about what would be important enough to make your guest and debtor wait in vain, slowly growing more and more worried about his kind host's lot."
The kind smirk that has creeped out on your face earlier doesn't leave for even a moment. After all, wouldn't the whole show be for naught if you simply drawn the courtains and proceed as ever? Might as well put up with it for a little more, for the heck of it, as well for Reimu's confused and flustered face. In the end, chasing the beauty and catching the day ought to be everyones' lifes' destiny, right?
Aforementioned face of the red-white shrine maiden continues to observe your eyes carefully, seemingly searching for a hint of mockery or malice. Needless to say, all in vain. Because, as much as you're suprised at the unexpected surge of kindness, it is not something that would feel you guilty or bad in any possible way. In it's own right, it's a pleasant feeling, even though it's origins remain unknown.
"Worried? About me? Why so?"
Shrine maiden's expression emanates with confusion as well as with amazement at your worry for such a, as you put it yesterday, unlikeable person. Or maybe, she is just astonished by the fact that you would be worried about someone who pummeled your face with her fist, not once, but at least twice? And there's the whole incident with your dearest family jewels as well...
"Are you saying I shouldn't be, friend?"
To your suprise, her head moves in an acknowledging nod.
"For starters, I see no reason why you should be worried about the inheritor of Hakurei bloodline. I am not just an ordinary girl, you know. You should already be aware of that." well, she is right here "Plus, I wasn't doing anything particurarly dangerous. Just visiting my friend. Are you satisfied with this explanation?"
"Let us say I am. Well then, let's get going, shall we? The filth and dense atmosphere of this place is getting on my delicate nerves." after a second, you add "No offense to the keeper though."
"Indeed, you are right. I do not know what has gotten into me to choose such a place as our meeting place. I apologize."
You turn away from the bags to cast a glance on Reimu's blank face.
"Do not let the disease get to you, my friend. Dare I say, I am starting to be frightened by your manners."
She cocks her head to the side.
"It is solely your fault, isn't it?"
"I guess it is, then."
You pick up all the luggage and hastily leave the smoke-filled interior of 'Stinky Moose' alongside the, now strangely lively and cheerful shrine maiden.

"Are we not going to fly?"
You ask, as Reimu passes the city gate with gaily steps, disregarding your tired and pained groans as you try to even your pace with hers.
She merrily turns around, still walking, this time on a reverse gear, carefully raising her knees, not to trip on something by an accident. Which gives you occasional glances on her smooth calves.
"With all the load? I mean no offense, but do you realize how much this all has to weight?"
You feel an irresistible urge to palm your face, but your weighted hands make the task impossible.
"I think I realize it more than you could ever imagine."
She frowns.
"Whatever you say. Anyway, I'm afraid I can't take off while having to lift not only you, but the carrier bags as well. Of course, I could leave on my own, but this way, you'd be left with my stuff all alone, and who knows, maybe you would run away to keep it for your own, therefore rending me of materials for the party?"
A vicious smile stretches her lips. So that is her reason for not leaving you alone? Egoism? Or rather, distrust? Have you proven to be that unreliable? Or is she simply ignorant to your continuous attemps to shine in her eyes?
Well, the prospect of a party, which you had earlier suspected the food being bought for, combined with the sight of her maidenly legs makes it more than sufficient to compensate the coercion of carrying the grocieries and flowers.

[ ] "Say, my friend, who your party's partipiciants will consist of?"
[ ] "Enough is enough! I politely demand you to remove some of this weight from my shoulders!"
[ ] "How boorish! To make your guest do all the hard work!"
[ ] "Your slender calves shall become my payment for this forced labour!"

>> No. 13307
[x] "Say, my friend, who your party's partipiciants will consist of?"
>> No. 13309
[+] "So, who's gonna be at this bash, babe?"
Joke's played out, I think. Let's save any further talk like that for Yuuka/Wriggle.
>> No. 13310
[x] "Your slender calves shall become my payment for this forced labour!"

Because it amuses me to say something that runs contrary to the formality of the language used to say it.
>> No. 13311
[x] "Your slender calves shall become my payment for this forced labour!"
hahaha, oh wow.
This.
>> No. 13313
[x] "Your slender armpits shall become my payment for this forced labour!"
>> No. 13314
[x] "Your slender calves shall become my payment for this forced labour!"

Eh, fuck it.
This won't be the first time Naya has said something stupid. I wonder if Reimu will kick us in the balls while we're carrying a ton of valuables.
>> No. 13315
[X] "Say, my friend, who your party's partipiciants will consist of?"
>> No. 13316
[x] "Say...Why are you so eager to blow all your newfound fortune on a party? Surely it would be wiser to save it so you aren't always in such dire straights?"

I'm pretty damn curious, personally.
>> No. 13317
>>13316
That...that actually is a pretty interesting question. I already voted for something else...but I'll vote for this too.

[x] "Say...Why are you so eager to blow all your newfound fortune on a party? Surely it would be wiser to save it so you aren't always in such dire straights?"
>> No. 13318
[X] "Say, my friend, who your party's partipiciants will consist of?"
[x] "Say...Why are you so eager to blow all your newfound fortune on a party? Surely it would be wiser to save it so you aren't always in such dire straights?"
>> No. 13319
[x] "Say, my friend, who your party's participants will consist of?"
[x] "Say...Why are you so eager to blow all your newfound fortune on a party? Surely it would be wiser to save it so you aren't always in such dire straights?"

WALL ME
>> No. 13320
[X] "Say, my friend, who your party's partipiciants will consist of?"
[x] "Say...Why are you so eager to blow all your newfound fortune on a party? Surely it would be wiser to save it so you aren't always in such dire straights?"

How long is Nanaya going to talk like this?
>> No. 13321
>>13320
As long as YAF is in Sandnigger mode.
>> No. 13322
[x] "Say, my friend, who your party's participants will consist of?"
[x] "Say...Why are you so eager to blow all your newfound fortune on a party? Surely it would be wiser to save it so you aren't always in such dire straights?"
>> No. 13323
[] "Say, my friend, who your party's participants will consist of?"
[] "Say...Why are you so eager to blow all your newfound fortune on a party? Surely it would be wiser to save it so you aren't always in such dire straights?"
>> No. 13324
[x] "Say, my friend, who your party's participants will consist of?"
[x] "Say...Why are you so eager to blow all your newfound fortune on a party? Surely it would be wiser to save it so you aren't always in such dire straights?"

"Say, my dear Reimu, why are you so eager to blow all your newfound fortune on a party?"
You start another topic, asking a question that has been quite bothering to you since the idea of a party being organised for the money you 'collected' entered your thoughts.
"Why not?"
Still marching backwards, she asks a silly question.
"Surely, it would be wiser to save it so you aren't always in such dire straights? After all, considering your humble lifestyle, wouldn't the amount I have spent today be enough to let you live without worries for a month or so?"
"Perhaps." she nods "But, it would be conflicting with my lifestyle."
"Lifestyle?" you raise an eyebrow "Only a fool would squander his money while being on a verge of starvation."
"I shall let the indirect insult slip by unnoticed." she sighs. Her skirt jumps up and down, revealing more or less of her slender legs, and it requires utmost attention to direct your gaze away from it. "By lifestyle, I meant my habits. Maybe it looks silly to you, but money simply doesn't stick to me. If I lay my hands on any amount that surpasses my daily expenses, I can't help but spend it right away."
"That's rather silly, for a person responsible for the Hakurei Shrine. Stone." she makes a single bigger leap, avoiding the obstacle you have pointed out to her. Then gives you an unsure smile.
"It's not like I can help it, you know. Besides, I am already used to being broke all the time and have invented ways to avoid starvation even if I lack the money. So, it's not a big deal, now is it?"
You're suprised by the simplicity, if not boorishness of her logic. While she indeed is right, it's still a little bit irresponsible for a person such as her to act like this. Well, if she speaks the truth and has found ways to live on without money, there ought to be no problems with that, right? It's not like she's the only person who's been living such a lifestyle... Huh, now you're feeling kinda hypocritical.
She breaks her backpedaling pace, only to step up to your side and pull the flower basket out of your sore hand.
"You're going to crumple them at this rate."
She excuses her action with those words, then continues to walk along your side, matching her speed with yours. Well, at least the murderous marathon is finally over, and you are allowed to slow down a bit.

"Say," you speak up after a minute or so of silence "Who's going to attend the party?"
"Oh?" she glances at you with a straight face "But will it really be any informative, for an outsider such as you?"
"I may not look like it," you put on a smart expression "But I have absorbed an enormous amount of Gensokyo's lore into the grey matter of my brain before undertaking steps to visit it. Don't you think it would be foolish to enter a cave without knowing what lives inside?"
She giggles.
"I guess you're right. I knew some outsiders know about us, but do they really know that much?"
"I think it would be safe to assume that I, a novice in the cult of Gensokyo hobbyists, know as much as the writer of Perfect Memento, which I have read before as well. So, yeah, we have a fair share of information in our hands."
"Hmm." she mumbles. "That's why you knew what do people think of me?"
"And not only that. I think it's pretty safe to say that there aren't many secrets Gensokyo would be able to hide from me."
Reimu smiles weakly.
"I don't know if I like the idea of people knowing everything about me and my friends..."
She falls silent. Casting an abrupt look at her, you see that she's biting her lip, seemingly disturbed by the piece of information you have just delivered to her. How unexpected. Isn't she supposed not to care about what people think, or know for this matter, about her?
"Does it really bother you?" you try asking.
"I guess it shouldn't, right?"
"Well, seeing that outsiders in Gensokyo aren't that common of an occurence, I'd say not. It's like being adored by the people you've never seen with your own eyes nor met them. Like an idol on the internet."
She gives you a frowning look.
"What net?"
"Nevermind that. Just throwing random connections my outsider mind makes. Back to our topic though."
She nods.
"Right. I guess telling you won't hurt, if you're so confident of your knowledge. The ones I invited were Marisa, Alice and Yukari, though I am not sure if the latter will show up. She seemed to be rather busy with something when I visited her home yesterday. It can't be a good thing, given her tendency to... cause trouble, but I can't really be bothered unless she does something outright problematic." Reimu shrugs "There's also a possibility an old acquaintance of mine will show up, but nothing's a given with her. Of course, Suika and Mima will be there as well."
"So," you start counting out with a serious tone "Witch, dollmaker youkai, manipulator of borders, oni, ghost, shrine maiden, and a mysterious guest. A real showcase of freaks."
You smile viciously at Reimu, who immidiately returns the smile, in an even more malicious fashion.
"And one troublesome outsider. Indeed, a showcase of freaks."

[ ] "So, the infamous Witch will be there, huh? Tell me about her."
[ ] "Wow, a chance to meet the shy dollmaker youkai! I must say, I am deeply interested in meeting the famous Alice in person! Could you tell me what can I expect from her?"
[ ] "Mysterious guest, huh? Sounds... mysterious."
[ ] "It almost feels like if it was a welcome party for me. Of course, your intentions are not of such kind, are they, Reimu?"
[ ] "Troublesome? Only that? You're too soft, Reimu."

=====================

Sorry for the delay. There were almost no votes at first, and then I got absorbed in housework.
>> No. 13325
[X] "Mysterious guest, huh? Sounds... mysterious."
[X] "It almost feels like if it was a welcome party for me. Of course, your intentions are not of such kind, are they, Reimu?"
>> No. 13326
[X] "Mysterious guest, huh? Sounds... mysterious."
[X] "It almost feels like if it was a welcome party for me. Of course, your intentions are not of such kind, are they, Reimu?"
[X] "Troublesome? Only that? You're too soft, Reimu."
MAKE ME A WALL
>> No. 13327
[x] "It almost feels like if it was a welcome party for me. Of course, your intentions are not of such kind, are they, Reimu?"
[x] "Nonetheless, I'm sure it will be one crazy party."

Alice was good fun the first time around. I wonder if she'll be such a good sport this time?
>> No. 13328
[ ] "Mysterious guest, huh? Sounds... mysterious."
>> No. 13329
[X] "Mysterious guest, huh? Sounds... mysterious."
[X] "It almost feels like if it was a welcome party for me. Of course, your intentions are not of such kind, are they, Reimu?"
[X] "Troublesome? Only that? You're too soft, Reimu."
>> No. 13330
[ ] "Mysterious guest, huh? Sounds... mysterious."
[ ] "It almost feels like if it was a welcome party for me. Of course, your intentions are not of such kind, are they, Reimu?"
[ ] "Troublesome? Only that? You're too soft, Reimu."
>> No. 13331
>The ones I invited were Marisa, Alice and Yukari
>Yukari
RAAAAAGE!

[x] "Mysterious guest, huh? Sounds... mysterious."
[x] "It almost feels like if it was a welcome party for me. Of course, your intentions are not of such kind, are they, Reimu?"
>> No. 13332
[x] "Mysterious guest, huh? Sounds... mysterious."
[x] "It almost feels like if it was a welcome party for me. Of course, your intentions are not of such kind, are they, Reimu?"
[x] "Troublesome? Only that? You're too soft, Reimu."

>"Troublesome? Only that? You're too soft, Reimu."
>"You're too soft, Reimu."
>too soft

SOOOOFT.
>> No. 13333
[X] "Troublesome? Only that? You're too soft, Reimu."
[X] "It almost feels like if it was a welcome party for me. Of course, your intentions are not of such kind, are they, Reimu?"
>> No. 13334
[X] "Mysterious guest, huh? Sounds... mysterious."
[X] "It almost feels like if it was a welcome party for me. Of course, your intentions are not of such kind, are they, Reimu?"
[X] "Troublesome? Only that? You're too soft, Reimu."
>> No. 13335
[X] "Mysterious guest, huh? Sounds... mysterious."
[X] "It almost feels like if it was a welcome party for me. Of course, your intentions are not of such kind, are they, Reimu?"
[X] "Troublesome? Only that? You're too soft, Reimu."
>> No. 13336
>The ones I invited were Marisa, Alice and Yukari
>Yukari

TIME FOR THIS PARTY TO GET ABSOLUTELY CRAZY
GROUP TENTACLE RAPE WITH INCEST FOR THE FUN OF IT WITH RED CRASHING THE PARTY AND KILLING MIMA
>> No. 13337
>RED CRASHING THE PARTY AND KILLING MIMA

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
>> No. 13338
File 121433391950.jpg - (59.20KB , 501x601 , 1208387874271.jpg ) [iqdb]
13338
[X] "Troublesome? Only that? You're too soft, Reimu."
[X] "Mysterious guest, huh? Sounds... mysterious."
[X] "It almost feels like if it was a welcome party for me. Of course, your intentions are not of such kind, are they, Reimu?"

You chuckle at that exchange of smartass gazes. She's truly an equal opponent in conversations and gestures, as well in wits and malices. Perhaps, it's because you two share similiar lifestyles, and what's the cause of that, personalities? Surely, in the outside world, you'd be strangers, too shy or busy with yourselves to get to know each other without a major outside intervention. And now, it looks almost as if you were real friends. Of course, there's still the issue of you being bossed around by her, but it's only a given, considering the things that have taken place yesterday...
Speaking of which, she seems to have forgotten about them, or, to have sealed them inside, not letting the emotions that led to those incidents resurface again. Well, there's no reason to complain either way, right?
"Mysterious guest, huh?" you chuckle again "Sounds rather... mysterious. Why the secrecy?"
"Oh?" she draws the hair from her face "But I'm not hiding anything. I just thought you wouldn't know her, since she's... How to put that... You could call her a shut-in, except she is shut in outside of her house."
"... that didn't make much sense."
"Uh..." Reimu scratches her head "I mean, she spends most of her time in one place, but not her home, but since she spends so much time there, it could be called her home..."
"Uh, I still don't get it. Maybe a name will help?"
"Alright." she nods "Kazami Yuuka."

Kazami... Yuuka.
You search your mental database looking for that name. Yuuka. Kazami. THAT Kazami? The flower-obsessed, insane youkai spell crafter? Isn't she... Dangerous?
"So, THAT Kazami Yuuka?"
"There's only one Yuuka I know. So I would assume it has to be her."
"But isn't she... Mentally unstable?"
Reimu waves her hand in dismissal and gives you a short giggle.
"No, not really. She's just unusually impetuous, that's all. Well, I can see why people call her insane, considering what she does when angry, but..." Reimu frowns "You know what, scrap that. She IS insane."
Reimu's face expresses utter disgust at her thoughts. Perhaps, she is recalling an event from the past where she had to confront effects of Yuuka's... Impetuousness, as she put it.
"Anyways," Reimu continues "Just don't make her angry and everything should be alright. I invited her just because I ran into her after I left you in the human village. She was on her way to meet a friend there. Come to think of it, you could've ran into her there."
You shake your head.
"No, I didn't."
Reimu shrugs.
"Too bad. Well, you're going to meet her anyways, so it's not that big of a deal."

The two of you continue to walk in silence, unless a sudden thought appears in your head. Indeed, you have come to a consensus with the consciouness of there being a party at Hakurei, in which you'll be inevitably taking part in, but... Is just having more money than usual enough of a reason for Reimu to throw a party? Or maybe...
"Hey, Reimu."
"Hm?"
"Now that I think about it, it almost feels like if it was a welcome party for me. Of course, your intentions are not of such kind, are they?"
Reimu gives you a suprised look before bursting with laugher. At least it's a honest one, rather than a mocking giggle, but...
"You're flattering yourself!" she pants out "True, your presence strenghtened my resolve to organise it, but it's not a welcome party! Come on, would this self-centered shrine maiden throw a party just to welcome a troublesome outsider such as you?"
She looks at you with playful expression, holding back laugher.
'Troublesome'. That word again. Isn't it a little bit too gentle? Of course, you are not glad with how things turned out yesterday, but you definitely deserve a rebuke harsher than just being called 'troublesome'. Come on, Reimu!
"Troublesome?" you chuckle "Only that? You're too soft, Reimu."
Reimu's face freezes. You continue to smile a mischievous smile, before she breaks the pace and steps in front of you again. Once more, walking backwards. She returns your smirk.
"Soft? Say that again. If you dare."
There's a threat in her voice. Definitely, something painful is in for you if you decide to take on her challenge.

[ ] "You're too soft. Soooooooft."
[ ] "I would rather not."
[ ] "Of course, by soft, I meant 'kind'. Don't get any strange ideas, though. You're still a selfish girl to me."
>> No. 13339
[X] "You're too soft. Soooooooft."
>> No. 13340
[x] "You're too soft. Soooooooft."
[x] "Can't kill me now, it'll damage all the things in these bags."
>> No. 13341
[ ] "Of course, by soft, I meant 'kind'. Don't get any strange ideas, though. You're still a selfish girl to me."
>> No. 13343
[ ] "Of course, by soft, I meant 'kind'. Don't get any strange ideas, though. You're still a selfish girl to me."
>> No. 13344
[ ] "Of course, by soft, I meant 'kind'. Don't get any strange ideas, though. You're still a selfish girl to me."

>Don't get any strange ideas, though. You're still a selfish girl to me.

tsuntsun
>> No. 13345
[X] "You're too soft. Soooooooft."
I want to get hit by Reimu again
>> No. 13346
>She was on her way to meet a friend there. Come to think of it, you could've ran into her there."
GODDAMNIT WE MISSED OUR CHANCE AND OUR PSYCHOSIS LEVEL IS STILL TOO LOW
>> No. 13347
[X] "You're too soft. Soooooooft."
[X] "Of course, by soft, I meant 'kind'. Don't get any strange ideas, though. You're still a selfish girl to me."
>> No. 13348
>>13346

Hmm, someone else mentioned a friend. A florist....
I wonder if he ended up telling his friend about us like he said he was going to?
>> No. 13349
[ ] "You're too soft. Soooooooft."
Punish me Mistress Reimu
>> No. 13350
[x] "You're too soft. Soooooooft." (SQUEEZABLY!)
[x] "Can't kill me now, it'll damage all the things in these bags."
[ ] "Of course, by soft, I meant 'kind'. Don't get any strange ideas, you silly selfish miko."

So if we hadn't gone into the Flow Shop first, we would have ran into Yuuka? Damn. Ah well, I'm sure our friend will put in a good word for us. Hopefully Yuuka will recognize his flower arrangement and put 2 and 2 together. I just hate that we wasted a GLAND usage. (something tells me we avoided something awkward with the cat though)

Thank you for delivering multiple Yuuka chances, YAF. Time to get my Psycho Moe~ fill.
>> No. 13351
Give me Yuuka or death.
>> No. 13352
We'll have to throw on The Gland some time after we get back. Say we want to freshen up just before the party starts, then walk in with our cologne on. Proceed to delicious Yuuka lovin' all through the party.
>> No. 13353
>>13352

I'm not really an advocate of easy modo, but if Alice and Yukari are gonna be there, it'd be mighty interesting.

Seconded.
>> No. 13354
[x] "You're too soft. Soooooooft."
[x] "Can't kill me now, it'll damage all the things in these bags."
>> No. 13355
>>13352
Well that goes without saying.

Actually, we'll probably want to shower and shave when we get back again anyways. Anon is dirty from filthy filthy manual labor.
>> No. 13356
Sorry for the delay. A friend came over and I totally forgot about work. I'm back and writing right now.
>> No. 13357
>>13356
PRAISE ALLAH
>> No. 13358
>>13351
>>Give me Yuuka and death.
Fixed.
>> No. 13359
[X] "You're too soft. Soooooooft."

"Heh."
You carefully put down the bags. There's no point in damaging the goods that will, after all, be a part of your feast as well. Should they suffer harm, it shall be impoverished. You cannot allow that. Nastinesses with Reimu are one thing, but food is entirely another. Reimu does the same with the basket, seemingly sharing your opinion about the loot.
You ease your tired muscles. Without a doubt, her strike will come at you with great speed and strength. Of course, there is a possibility that she won't try to plant a hit, but it is highly unlikely, and you can't take the chances. You've suffered enough of her violence to let yourself be hurt again.
"Reimu Hakurei." your voice takes on a serious tone "I hereby declaim that you. Are. Too. Soft."
Her grin gets wider for a split second before...
With great speed, possibly too fast to catch with human eye, she dashes forward.
Raising her leg.
A kick.
Revealing her smooth thighs, she aims straight for your head with her foot. Incredible. Even though her body is entirely human, she still can achieve such velocities. Truly impressive.
But still...
She's still too slow. Even if she's trying her best, she still can't move even remotely as fast as you can. Smiling to yourself, you lean slightly backwards, making her shoe miss your nose by mere millimeters, practically grazing against your skin. The flow of air tossles your hair.
For a short time. A very short time.
Because, even before she has a chance to regain ballance, you dive to the ground. With an equally fast kick, you make her fall. Firmly, but gently, not to damage her delicious calf, you make a fast sweeping kick with your leg, knocking her foot off the ground.
She doesn't let out a suprised squeal. No, not even a single noise escapes her lips as you shoot your body upwards, back into a standing position, and grab her leg, the very one that she wanted to kick you with, at it's ankle, and hold it up in the air.
Suprising. She's unexpectedly light. Bah, she weights no more than those bags over there. Is that even possible? No, definitely not. There are limitations to being light. It simply is unnatural. You should be unable to hold her up by her leg like that.
Yet, you are.
You hold her foot a bit above your head level, your face in front of her thighs, that she frantically tries to cover, holding up her skirt with both hands. You look down at her grinning, but angered face with superiority. Her long hair settles down on the ground, revealing her high forehead. It looks kind of awkward, but incredibly attractive nonetheless. She remains silent and smirking as you let out a mocking chuckle.
"You are nothing but a weak girl inside, Reimu Hakurei. And that weakness, that softness shall be your undoing!"
"Ah, indeed, it could!" her voice is trembling, but sounds excited at the same time "But Nanaya of Seven Nights! I am not the only one soft here! You forgot about my other leg!"
"What---?!"
Your suprised question gets cut off by an intensive pain in your side. You flinch back, letting go of her foot. She quickly uses her hands to gain support, then does a half-somersault to return to proper vertical postition.
You clench your aching side with one hand as she turns back to you, with a triumphant smile all over her face. With messy hair, baring her teeth at you, you can't help she looks... inhumanly.
"You're too soft, Nanaya."
Her mocking smile disappears not only for even a second as she pants heavily.

[ ] "Alright. It's a tie, then. You put up a good fight, Hakurei."
[ ] "That was dirty! I demand a rematch!"
[ ] "Let it be so! I am soft! Why do you keep on repressing a soft person, then?"
[ ] "Well, I surely haven't expected a shrine maiden to pull of such a dirty trick, but that was a good play nonetheless, Hakurei."
>> No. 13361
[X] "Alright. It's a tie, then. You put up a good fight, Hakurei."

We're BOTH too soft.
>> No. 13362
[ ] "Let it be so! I am soft! Why do you keep on repressing a soft person, then?"

Soft~
>> No. 13363
[X] "Well, I surely haven't expected a shrine maiden to pull of such a dirty trick, but that was a good play nonetheless, Hakurei."
>> No. 13364
[X] "Alright. It's a tie, then. You put up a good fight, Hakurei."
>> No. 13365
[ ] "Well played. It's a tie, then. You put up a good fight, Reimu."
>> No. 13366
[X] "Alright. It's a tie, then. You put up a good fight, Hakurei."

>>13362

You're the softest Uboa.
>> No. 13367
[X] "Alright. It's a tie, then. You put up a good fight, Hakurei."
>> No. 13368
[x] "Alright. It's a tie, then. You put up a good fight, Hakurei."
>> No. 13369
[ ] "Alright. It's a tie, then. You put up a good fight, Hakurei."
>> No. 13370
[x] "That was dirty! I demand we do this properly!"
Suddenly, flashbacks to the first playthrough.
>> No. 13371
>>13370

!
>> No. 13372
[x] "Alright. It's a tie, then. You put up a good fight, Hakurei."

Never concede.
>> No. 13373
[X] "Alright. It's a tie, then. You put up a good fight, Hakurei."
>>13370
I can't even remember that anymore, FLASHBACK TIME.
>> No. 13374
[x] "Let it be so! I am soft! Why do you keep on repressing a soft person, then?"

Help, help! I'm being repressed!
See the violence inherent in the system!
>> No. 13375
[x] "Alright. It's a tie, then. You put up a good fight, Hakurei."

You find yourself strangely refreshed. Actually, your body has forgotten all the weariness and pain that have been accompanying your walk ever since you left the village. But right now... You can almost feel the energy overflowing your body! Is it adrenaline? Perhaps. Your muscles are aching for a move.
But the fight is already over. There's no point of getting so worked up over such a minor... hassle with this red-white, hot-tempered girl. Both of you have delivered your blows, and proven to be a worthy kind of an opponent to each other. Besides, there are other matters to attend to besides beating the crap out of each other. Heh. Beating the crap. She's a girl, yet you don't feel any bad for unleashing your strength against her. While you've never considered yourself a woman beater, bah, you'd never raise your hand against a woman, fighting with this girl was strangely... How to put it... Equal. She doesn't feel like the kind of opponent you'd have to hold back when fighting with. Perhaps, given her wide smile, she feels the same about you. How do they call this? Friendship through fists? How unladylike of her, to get pulled into such a relatioship without second thought.
Well, it's not like she's totally unladylike. She has her own charms, and some of them are really tempting, but she also has that buddy-like feeling to her, making you want to take her to a bar and get drunk together. Something like a relationship two students of opposite gender would have, not considering the fact that they could be feeling attracted to each other, and acting like best buddies. Just like this, you've come to like this girl.
Friendship sworn through fists, huh? And it's only your second day here...

Or are you just overthinking things?

You straighten your back, letting out a satisfied groan. Show's over, time to work.
"Nicely played, Hakurei." you give her a wink, grinning "You put up a good fight, despite being restrained by the need to preserve chastity. It's a tie, then." you clap your hands "Good game, Reimu."
"Why, thank you." she draws the hair from her face and bows slightly "Have to say, you've suprised me there, with that sudden kick... Well," she shrugs "I guess I'll have to be satisfied with a draw."
Dusting off her clothes for no visible reason, she tries to bring her hair to a relative orderliness. Which, given the length of it, proves to be quite difficult. You get an urge to go over there and help her, but hell if you have any idea how to fix that mess of black strands. Instead, you pick up the bags yet again.
"Altough a fight every now and again does make life more interesting, we should get going. Otherwise, we're going to miss our own party."
She nods, while still fiddling with the indocile strands.

The shrine finally comes to view, after a murderous hike along the ridiculously lenghty stairs preceding the tidy front yard. Hopping over the last step, you sigh with relief and mutter a line to cheer yourself up.
"Well, finally here."
"Yeah, finally."
Reimu catches up to you, wet with sweat. Come to think of it, when did she fall behind? You're the one heavily burdened here, and yet, you had somehow outran her in the stroll... Unless, she has done it on purpose, for some twisted reason.
Fanning her face, she walks to a spot in front of you.
"Alright, it seems they're still not here. Take those things to the kitchen, then take a well-earned bath." she lets out a big exhale "Oh, and this."
She raises her hands putting them above your head... Well, not exactly instantly, since she's way too short to achieve that, but she stands on her tip toes, getting dangerously closely to your face... Damn it. You can almost feel her hot breath on your lips. And her scent. And hair, brushing against your chest.
Your heart skips a beat as she casts an abrupt glance into your eyes, and...
Something heavy suddenly burdens on top of your head.
Reimu pulls back with a mischievous smile.
"Don't knock it off."
Then, she quickly departs into the shrine.
Feeling around with your hands, the object on your head turns out to be...

Yeah, the basket with flowers.

"Whew."
You almost throw the bags on the floor in the kitchen. Finally, this tremendous weight shall be forever lifted from your shoulders... And the basket too. Well, Reimu didn't give any directions regarding this little bastard, so best would be to leave it here, along with the rest of stuff.
Well then, the guests haven't arrived yet, so...

[ ] Bath is a must
[ ] Shower, let the wariness flow away along with hot water
[ ] Say goodmornings to shrine's inhabitants first, wherever they may hide
>> No. 13376
[ ] Bath is a must
>> No. 13377
[x] Shower, let the wariness flow away along with hot water

I'm sure Suika and Mima will be happy to come join us if they're feeling lonely. No need to go search them out.
>> No. 13378
[ ] Bath is a must

Make sure we don't wash off the Gland.
>> No. 13379
[ ] Bath is a must
>> No. 13380
[x] Bath is a must

Hope Yuuka has some interesting stories.

Wouldn't mind seeing her talk about Nemo either.
>> No. 13381
[x] Bath is a must
>> No. 13382
[X] Bath is a must.

Freshen up, get a change of clothes, put on some cologne...
>> No. 13383
[ ] Bath is a must

Baths are always fun. No matter the playthrough.
>> No. 13384
[a] Bath is a must
>> No. 13385
>>13378
That is impossible.
[X] Bath is a must
>> No. 13386
[X] Bath is a must.

Well, what Reimu said was right. You certainly COULD use a bath. Or two. Though it wasn't a particularly hot day, and your clothes are quite sheer, sweat still found it's way to the surface of your skin, making all the efforts to bring your body to emit a nice smell in the morning evaporate in vain.
"Well, I guess I could use a bath..."
Coming to that conclusion, you leave the kitchen, searching for the door that, you know for sure there is one, leads to the large, hot-spring powered bath.

And after a few minutes, you find it. Preceded by a small changing room with baskets seemingly serving for stacking dirty clothes inside, and shelves full of white towels. Without delays, you peel off the red garments and throw the backpack on the floor. Then, taking along a towel, enter the main chamber.

The size hits you as an enormous one, even for a hot spring bath. Perhaps, if one could find people eager to oblige, he would be able to organise a fully-fledged party inside, without worrying for guests to be cramped up too close to each other. Maybe, with a little bit of effort, a polo match could be had, using the widest area of the bath as the field.
Well, first thing first, let's wash off the filth and weariness!

"Ahh... Feels so good..."
You can't help but moan in pleasure as you immerse in the hot water. Gently wrapping against your body, the warm liquid seems to proceed to suck away all the signs of fatigue and experienced wounds, filling you with hazy relaxation. Seeping into your mind, it makes you forget about all the troubles and close your eyes, giving in to the pleasuring temperature...

Fifteen minutes later, you gather enough strength to actually do something remotely resembling washing yourself.

And another five minutes later, you decide that it is time to get out and do some work for the upcoming party. As much as you'd like to stay here, you ought to help after all. Shrine maiden chooses, a slave obeys. With utmost disappointment, you drag your body back to the changing room.

Using a new towel to dry yourself up, you throw it into one of the baskets. Then, reaching for your clothes...
You discover that they're not there.
"Oh shi--..."
That's right, you have disposed of them by putting them inside another basket before bathing... And totally forgotten to bring a new set... Shit.

[ ] Of course, in this situation, best course would be to wear the old set and look for a new one
[ ] Let there be aeration! Other people run around their house in nothing but a towel around their waist, so why can't you?
[ ] Beforehand, let us tend to hygiene needs. SWING THAT FLASK, PRINCE!
>> No. 13387
[x] Beforehand, let us tend to hygiene needs. SWING THAT FLASK, PRINCE!

We won't need clothes with that gland.
>> No. 13388
[ ] Let there be aeration! Other people run around their house in nothing but a towel around their waist, so why can't you?
>> No. 13389
[X] Beforehand, let us tend to hygiene needs. SWING THAT FLASK, PRINCE!

Better not be a waste again.
>> No. 13390
[ ] Bath is a must
>> No. 13391
[x] Beforehand, let us tend to hygiene needs. SWING THAT FLASK, PRINCE!
Half naked and a horny Youkai magnet! What could possibly go wrong?!
>> No. 13392
[ ] Let there be aeration! Other people run around their house in nothing but a towel around their waist, so why can't you?
>> No. 13393
[X] Beforehand, let us tend to hygiene needs. SWING THAT FLASK, PRINCE!

So that it doesn't come off with our clothes.
>> No. 13394
[X] Beforehand, let us tend to hygiene needs. SWING THAT FLASK, PRINCE!
>> No. 13395
[x] Beforehand, let us tend to hygiene needs. SWING THAT FLASK, PRINCE!
GLADN is too awesome to use, that's why we have to run out of it as fast as we can.
>> No. 13396
[x] Beforehand, let us tend to hygiene needs. SWING THAT FLASK, PRINCE!

May help avert potentially bad situations.
>> No. 13397
[x] Let there be aeration! Other people run around their house in nothing but a towel around their waist, so why can't you?

Eh. We can Gland ourselves when we find some clothes and change.
>> No. 13398
[x] Beforehand, let us tend to hygiene needs. SWING THAT FLASK, PRINCE!
>> No. 13399
[ ] Beforehand, let us tend to hygiene needs. SWING THAT FLASK, PRINCE!
>> No. 13400
I can't wait for the lulz to be had if Yukari does show up and we have Yuka all over us thanks to the gland.
>> No. 13401
>>13400

this makes me wonder if Yukari does show up will there be some opportunity for more wincest? It not like Yukari's shy about anything, and Nanaya doesn't know its his mom yet
>> No. 13402
[X] Beforehand, let us tend to hygiene needs. SWING THAT FLASK, PRINCE!

The voices inside your head are right! One cannot simply leave bathroom, be it naked or clothed, without tending to the hygiene first! And ever since this morning, the only mean of mantaining adequate level of personal purity has been this weird flask. Well, it's not like it'll hurt to use it once more, right? Six hours haven't passed yet, as far as you can orientate yourself, but the bath surely has washed it off. It is kind of nonsensical, since a deodorant would prove much more useful to achieve the goal you're trying to achieve, but since you are rather devoid of such luxuries, this peculiar blue liquid will have to suffice.
"Then!" you reach inside the backpack "LET!" you take off the cap "THERE!" direct it at your chest "BE!" and press the surely magical button, releasing a stream of blue-ish liquid straight on your skin "SMELL!"
It quickly loses it's colour, either imbibed by your skin or evaporated in the air. Well, one way or the other, it has been applied. Satisfied, you throw the flask in the air, and making a piruet, catch it behind your back.
"Forsooth! Strolling around naked shan't make my host and guests too happy, I deduct! Let us engage in search for proper garment!"
Filled with new energy, you grab a larger towel and wrap it around your waist. Then hastily, leave the bathroom.

Now then, seeing that there has been a spare kimono in the cupboard of your room, there should be at least one in every single guest bedroom in the shrine, correct? The best course of action would be to begin the search there, right?
Clutching the corner of the towel covering your naked body from the outside world, you quickly storm down the corridor, heading in the direction you think leads towards your destination. Hastily, not wanting to be seen by anyone in this rather chasty state. Having left your shoes inside the changing room, your feet slap silently against the wooden surface of the floor as you approach a turn you take has to be the one you have to take to get to your room. And as you are taking a violent swerve...
"Eeh?!"
"Wuah?!"
Something hits your chest with a force of a speeding train. You let out a pained groan before being thrown back and onto the floor, as well as your attacker seems to. It, or rather she, appears to be a girl, a one you've never seen before, but have immidiately recognized. Blonde hair, aqua blue dress, inseparable doll. No doubt, before you, massaging her butt, Alice Margatroid sits with her eyes closed, muttering silent moans.

[ ] "By Azura! You're the great youkai dollmaker!"
[ ] "My, if it isn't the famous doll, Shanghai! Fancy meeting you here!"
[ ] "Your step ought to be watched when strolling around someone's house! Who knows when you might bump into another person while imprudently taking a turn! Repent, Alice Margatroid!"
[ ] "My sincerest apologies, miss Alice, here, let me help your noble self up."
>> No. 13403
[X] "My, if it isn't the famous doll, Shanghai! Fancy meeting you here!"
>> No. 13404
[ ] "By Azura! You're the great youkai dollmaker!"

CAN I FOLLOW YOU AROUND?
>> No. 13405
>>13403

Don't be so cruel Anon.

[ ] "My sincerest apologies, miss Alice, here, let me help your noble self up."
>> No. 13406
[X] "My sincerest apologies, miss Alice, here, let me help your noble self up."
>> No. 13407
[ ] "My sincerest apologies, miss Alice, here, let me help your noble self up."

do we have one of the youkai monocles on or something?
>> No. 13408
[X] "By Azura! You're the great youkai dollmaker!"
>> No. 13409
[x] "By Azura! You're the great youkai dollmaker!"

I'm digging the style.
>> No. 13410
[X] "My, if it isn't the famous doll, Shanghai! Fancy meeting you here!"
>> No. 13411
[x] "My sincerest apologies, miss Shanghai, here, let me help your noble self up."
>> No. 13412
[X] "My sincerest apologies, miss Alice, here, let me help your noble self up."
>> No. 13413
[X] "My sincerest apologies, miss Alice, here, let me help your noble self up."
>> No. 13414
[X] "My sincerest apologies, miss Alice, here, let me help your noble self up."

My, My Alice, throwing yourself at a guest so casually? For shame.
>> No. 13415
[x] "By Azura! You're the great youkai dollmaker!"

Ye gods! Can it be?
>> No. 13416
>>13304
>>13324
>>13338
>>13359
>>13375
>>13386
>>13402
>Type-MOON faggotry.
>> No. 13417
>>13416
I'm sure crying about it will make it all go away.
>> No. 13418
>>13417
Crying? I love Type-MOON.

Maybe you should check that email field again, nigger.
>> No. 13419
>>13418
What are you talking abou- OH, GODDAMN IT.
>> No. 13420
[X] "My sincerest apologies, miss Alice, here, let me help your noble self up."

The GLAND cologne is TRIUMPH
>> No. 13421
[x] "My, if it isn't the famous doll, Shanghai! Fancy meeting you here!"

>>13416
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
>> No. 13422
[X] "My sincerest apologies, miss Alice, here, let me help your noble self up."

"Oh my!" you exclaim, standing up, of course making sure not to let the towel 'accidentialy' slip and fall off. "How rude of me! My sincerest apologies, Miss Alice!"
You approach the girl and reach your hand out to her. She looks up at you in confusion for a few seconds, before a wire goes off in her brain, making her cheeks flood with healthy red blush. A very deep one, dare you say. She humbly averts her gaze.
"H-how do you know my name? Or m-more importantly, what are you doing?!"
While she's doing her best to sound angry, her trembling voice betrays her perplexity and embarassment. Oh ho, are you not fond of seeing a half-naked man, Alice? Or is your chastity enough of a reason to look away from something you'd surely enjoy gazing upon otherwise?
"I know much more than just a name, my dear Alice. I deduct, from your lack of suprisement of seeing a man in Hakurei Shrine, that you already know of my stay here."
She nods, still looking away.
"Y-yes. Reimu t-told me that she has a guest over. Though she d-din't mention anything about him being a... a man."
My, what a sly fox you are, Reimu! To keep the best part from the ones you call friends! Or perhaps, were you afraid of misunderstandings? Either way, it is not nice of you to hide such an imporant fact! You shall receive your repriment later!
"Here." you reach out your hand further "Let me help your noble self up."
"H-how courteous..."
Muttering that praise-like phrase, she hesitantly grabs a hold of your palm. Which you, feeling her grasp getting strong enough, retract back towards the rest of your body, quickly lifting Alice off the floor. Too quickly, actually. Unable to gain ballance in time, she falls forward, her face directly hitting your naked chest. You remain still, quite unsure what to do, while the shy dollmaker... Does the same. For a few seconds, both of you stand frozen in perplexity. Then, you feel her arms moving up. Up, up and closer. Her fingers briefly brush your naked skin, before she suddenly draws back, her red face hidden beneath her golden strands. She puts her hand to her mouth.
"E-Excuse me!"
Then, leaving a trail of steam behind her, coming from her ears (or at least there is one, according to your exuberant imagination), she disappears behind the corner you were taking earlier. The doll follows close behind.
What a weird girl. Well, her presence has been a nice abruption from your search, but seeing that she is here, you are running out of time. Better hurry up with the search and join Reimu in preparations.

As you said, you did. In one of the bedrooms, you have found an identical set of red kimono as the one you wore earlier. A product of massive-scale production, huh? You can almost see the legion of grandmothers, positioned in a row, handknitting or sewing those clothes in enormous numbers on primitive sewing machines. Or, it could always be that they have been imported from the outside world solely for the purpose of used by Hakurei family's guests. This or that, it doesn't really matter to you, who having changed back into comfortable (and what's more, covering) clothes, left the room, with intention of putting back the towel where it's place is.

This task, for a change, went without any unimporant breaks, like running into another guest of Reimu or drunk Suika. Altough perhaps you would've enjoyed it as much as you enjoyed running into Alice, you can't help but feel kind of thankful for this dram of luck and a moment of serenity. After all, when the party starts, there will be no more ways of surviving than welcoming the chaos, right?

[ ] Kitchen. Preparations shall be done.
[ ] Dining room. Let us laze for a bit and let the miko work.
>> No. 13423
>>13422
[X] Kitchen. Preparations shall be done.
>> No. 13424
[x] Dining room. Let us laze for a bit and let the miko work.

It's our party.
>> No. 13425
{X} Kitchen. Preparations shall be done.
PREPARE FOR WAR
>> No. 13426
[x] Dining room. Let us laze for a bit and let the miko work.

We've done enough work for one day.
>> No. 13427
[X] Dining room. Let us laze for a bit and let the miko work.
>> No. 13428
[ ] Dining room. Let us laze for a bit and let the miko work.

As much as I love Reimu, I don't want Reimu route v2.
>> No. 13429
[X] Kitchen. Preparations shall be done.

Messing with her is only fun when she's with us.
>> No. 13430
>>13428

EVERY ROUTE IS REIMU ROUTE

[X] Kitchen. Preparations shall be done.
>> No. 13431
[X] Kitchen. Preparations shall be done.
>> No. 13432
[X] Kitchen. Preparations shall be done.
>> No. 13433
File 121435511777.jpg - (88.62KB , 634x807 , 119767564827.jpg ) [iqdb]
13433
That was easy. Now, to disappear until the next night.


/rename THP_NPC_WRFGS_04_YAF TERUYO

So, on a completely unrelated note,

Courteous Naya when on GLAND?
[ ] YAY
[ ] NAY, SIR
>> No. 13435
[ ] NAY, SIR
>> No. 13436
>>13433
What.
[x] Take KNIFE from kitchen. Stab self multiple times.
[x] Back one choice.
[x] Dining room. Let us laze for a bit and let the miko work.
>> No. 13437
[X] YAY

Pip pip
>> No. 13438
[x] YAY
>> No. 13439
[X] Kitchen. Preparations shall be done.

Also [x]YAY, but only as long as we're not a complete fucking retard when it's not in effect.
>> No. 13440
[x] NAY, SIR

Jokes worn.
>> No. 13441
[X] NAY, SIR

He can be courteous, but being too courteous doesn't seem right.
>> No. 13442
[x] NAY, SIR

I can't think of Nanaya acting like that. It just hurts.
>> No. 13443
[x] NAY, SIR
>> No. 13444
[ ] YAY
>> No. 13445
[x] NAY, SIR
>> No. 13446
[x] NAY, SIR

THIS IS NOT THE NANAYA I KNOW.
>> No. 13447
[z] NAY, SIR
>> No. 13448
[x] NAY, SIR
>> No. 13449
[x] NAY, SIR
Also...
[X] Dining room. Let us laze for a bit and let the miko work.
>> No. 13450
[x] YAY (but be less poetic)
>> No. 13451
>>13450
>>YAY
>>less poetic

wut
I think you have that backwards
>> No. 13452
[X] Kitchen. Preparations shall be done.
>> No. 13453
>>13433
Make it something in the middle, don't make him too courteous, but don't make him into a total asshole.
>> No. 13454
[x] Kitchen. Preparations shall be done.
>> No. 13455
[X] Kitchen. Preparations shall be done.
This seems like another Reimu Route to me, i wanted a Yuuka route jesus christ.
Still,
EVERY ROUTE IS A REIMU ROUTE.

WE ALL KNOW THAT YAF LOVES TO WRITE ABOUT REIMU AND REIMU ONLY.
He should change his name to YRF.
>> No. 13456
>>13455

I wouldn't mind plowing Yuka's field, but Reimu's shrine needs to filled with joy...if you know what I mean.
>> No. 13457
>>13455

Nah
Mima route.
Oh, and she's still gonna die.

ronery end ;_;
>> No. 13458
[x] Dining room. Let us laze for a bit and let the miko work
[x] YAY
>> No. 13459
File 121436123021.png - (404.50KB , 1280x811 , 1214288672917.png ) [iqdb]
13459
>>13456
Make no mistake, Yuuka will plow YOUR field.
>> No. 13460
File 121436194667.png - (13.23KB , 300x300 , 12095999915.png ) [iqdb]
13460
>>13459
I am surprisingly OK with this.
>> No. 13461
File 121436258361.jpg - (204.09KB , 1000x675 , contour plowing.jpg ) [iqdb]
13461
>>13459

Yeah, after thinking it over, you're right. After all, Yuuka is more experienced. My plowing techniques are average. I hear she's a master at contour plowing.
>> No. 13462
File 121436277677.jpg - (108.88KB , 790x1000 , yuka (333)_censored.jpg ) [iqdb]
13462
>>13460
I bet you are.
>> No. 13463
>>13461

Such...skill!
>> No. 13464
[X] Kitchen. Preparations shall be done.
>> No. 13465
>>13459
>>13462
Post full pictures in /at/ now. Think about it, you'll also get that scat topic off from the top!
>> No. 13466
[X] Kitchen. Preparations shall be done.
>> No. 13468
[X] Kitchen. Preparations shall be done.
[X] YAY

We prepare in the calm before the storm.
>> No. 13469
>>13455

I promised Yuuka route, there shall be Yuuka route. I just enjoyed writing my Reimu while it was still before Yuuka's estimated time of arrival. Which draws really near now...
Besides, this is only day 2, there are still at least 2 more in-game days before shit hits the fan. And what kind of shit it will be, it depends on...
...
...
...
Alright, maybe it is another Reimu route.

Just joking. The amount of Reimu interaction is that big simply because you have pissed her off 'yesterday' and because she is Naya's host after all, so it's kinda inevitable to have her interact with him. Rest assured though, the main target shall be decided during or after the party.
>> No. 13470
>>13469

Reimu route, go!
>> No. 13471
>>13469

[Insert Alice poop joke here]

I hear you though. You can't just avoid your hostess forever. There WILL be interaction with Reimu as long as your in the shrine, so stop whining you faggots.
>> No. 13472
>>13471
>There WILL be interaction with Reimu as long as your in the shrine

Yeah, it's like living in Eientei and not interacting with Kaguya at all... OH WAIT.
>> No. 13473
>>13469

Oh, so it's Yuuka route this time round.
Ah well, wait till the next playthrough for Wriggle then...
>> No. 13474
[X] Kitchen. Preparations shall be done.

That is right, friar! In spite of your obvious guestery at the upcoming bash, rude would be just to leave all the work to your hostess! The work you have done earlier clearly contradicted with you being a guest already, so you might as well offer a hand in preparations instead of lazing about. Besides, if the miko is actively taking part in them, which she should be, that means more occasions to get on her nerves! Marvelous opportunity! Shine in her eyes, yet at the same time, make yourself look like a sarcastic rascal! Indeed, a plan worth risking your testicles getting hurt again!
"Onward!" you exclaim out loud before taking off towards the kitchen.

"Greetings!"
Opening the door, you throw an overly courteous salutation. To your suprise, Reimu is not the only one poring over numerous bowls and plates on the tabletop beside the sink. Altough her hair, let loose and visibly glimmering with wetness is a sight to behold, given it's extraordinary length, the one catching your immidiate attention is another girl, long haired as well, but significantly diffirent from the miko. Her strands are golden in shade, contrasting with the overall dark colour scheme of clothing. Without a doubt, the first thought that comes to mind when looking at her would be: witch. Even without her round and pointy hat, she still gives off that feeling. So, this has to be Marisa Kirisame.
Both of them, noticing your entry, turn to you in unison.
"You came to help?"
Reimu asks, seemingly suprised that fact you'd bother yourself with more work.
"Certainly." you nod "It would be only polite to help my hostess."
"Huh." she scans your face for any hint of sarcasm. Needless to say, in vain. Sighing with resignation, she puts down the knife she was using to cut some weird, green block of jelly-like substance and wipes her hands with the nearest cloth. "Alright. I'm going to dry my hair then. Oh, I almost forgot." she points her finger to Marisa, who stands behind her, keeping quiet, just grinning. "Marisa Kirisame. Though I think you already know that. Introduce yourself."
With that, she escapes the room, leaving you alone with the grinning magician. Oh, this is either a sign of admiration or an augury of incoming pain.
Approaching you with light steps, she reaches out her hand in a rather masculine fashion.
"So you're the guest Reimu was talking about. To be honest, I have expected you to be a girl -ze. It is not everyday you see Reimu being kind to someone of opposite sex. What's your name?"
"Nanaya." you give her hand a shake. A bit suprised, you notice that her squeeze is rather tight for a one given by a girl. "Meaning 'Seven Nights', written as 'Nanaya'."
"Nice to meet'cha. I'm Marisa -ze."

[ ] "Marisaze? Quite a peculiar name, isn't it?"
[ ] "Marisa Kirisame, infamous human magician and stealer of precious things. It is a pleasure to meet you in person."
[ ] "What luck! The infamous Kirisame witch! Stop right there, criminal scum!"
>> No. 13475
{X} "Marisaze? Quite a peculiar name, isn't it?"
Bring the pain.
>> No. 13476
[ ] "Marisaze? Quite a peculiar name, isn't it?"

-ze
>> No. 13477
[this] "Marisa Kirisame, infamous human magician and stealer of precious things. It is a pleasure to meet you in person."
>> No. 13478
[X] "Marisa Kirisame, infamous human magician and stealer of precious things. It is a pleasure to meet you in person."
You can steal my precious things anytime
>> No. 13479
>>13469
Are we even crazy enough for Yuuka? I doubt it, we talk like some Gentleman and even help out in the kitchen, NANAYA molest Touhous and sexual abuses them.

>Rest assured though, the main target shall be decided during or after the party.

I DON'T TRUST THIS ANON GUY TO GET THIS RIGHT

>Alright, maybe it is another Reimu route.
REIMU ROUTE RELOADED GO
>> No. 13480
[X] "Marisa Kirisame, infamous human magician and stealer of precious things. It is a pleasure to meet you in person."
>> No. 13481
[X] "Marisa Kirisame, infamous human magician and stealer of precious things. It is a pleasure to meet you in person."
>> No. 13482
>>13473

Why settle for one if you can have both?

After all, we know how much bugs love to help pollinate flowers.
>> No. 13483
>>13479

Yuuka likes polite people. PMiSS advises you to be polite if you encounter her, and she won't obliterate you on the spot. She goes into the village and blends in perfectly.

The only time she's crazy is when she fights. Guess who else is crazy when he fights?
>> No. 13484
[X] "Marisaze? Quite a peculiar name, isn't it?"

Oh Marisaze.
>> No. 13485
>>13483
NanayaxYuuka, perfect crazy couple.
>> No. 13486
[X] "Marisa Kirisame, infamous human magician and stealer of precious things. It is a pleasure to meet you in person."
>> No. 13487
I was going to come pick "STOP RIGHT THERE, CRIMINAL SCUM!" because Yaf wanted someone to pick it, but then I read the choices and...

[X] "Marisaze? Quite a peculiar name, isn't it?"

Oh, Marisaze you silly witch.
>> No. 13488
[ ] "Marisa Kirisame, infamous human magician and stealer of precious things. It is a pleasure to meet you in person."
>> No. 13489
>>13485
Just imagine the children.

[+] "Marisa Kirisame, infamous human magician and stealer of precious things. It is a pleasure to meet you in person."
>> No. 13490
>>13489
Yukari's offspring and Yuuka will surely make the strongest youkai Children ever been.
>> No. 13491
[ ] "Marisa Kirisame, infamous human magician and stealer of precious things. It is a pleasure to meet you in person."
>> No. 13492
File 121441135465.jpg - (50.92KB , 640x480 , 1205927487941.jpg ) [iqdb]
13492
FUCK. Sorry for the delays, but the internet crapped out on me just as I finished writing. It's back on now, but I swear, if I catch my ISP, I'm going to cut him to pieces.

Anyways.

============

[X] "Marisa Kirisame, infamous human magician and stealer of precious things. It is a pleasure to meet you in person."

You return the handshake with equal strength.
"Marisa Kirisame!" you exclaim in an excessively pompous voice "Infamous magician and stealer of precious things! It is a pleasure to meet you in person!"
"No need for flattery ~ze!" pulling her hand out of your grasp, she puts it and the other one on her hips "Besides, it's not 'magician'! I'm a witch ~ze!" she sounds a bit displeased with your mistake, but her face remains smiling "Just look at those clothes! Is this what a magician would wear?"
She makes a spin, or rather, a piruet, ballancing on one foot. Her hair flutters around, and so does her skirt, giving you a nice view of... Oh wait. She's wearing those old-fashioned, puffy bloomers. While they have a charm of their own as well, you'd rather have her wear something more... Girly. Not that she doesn't look feminine at all, but she could certainly use some additional stat boosts here and there.
"Indeed." you try to return your thoughts back on tracks as she stops spinning and resumes to stare at you with that everpresent smile. "My mistake. Pardon my ignorance, as I am relatively new to this whole magical mess that Gensokyo wails in."
"Woah, woah." Marisa frowns "What's with the politeness? Come on, loosen up! You're not at some sort of an official meeting ~ze!"
"Certainly," you reply "I may not be attending one, but it lays in my nature to use such manner of speech."
"Man!" she approaches you and hits you on the back "You sure have it hard, don'tcha? Don't worry, if your friends leave you, old Marisa will always be there to give you a motivating kick in the ass!"
She sends you a malicious grin, which you, without reserve, immidiately return.

"Alright then! Introductions are over! It's work time ~ze!" Saying that, she returns to distributing various snacks to bowls and plates. "You can take Reimu's work!" she points to the green blobby block that Reimu was occupied with before she left "Just cut that in cubes!"
"What is it anyway?" you ask, trying to touch the weird matter. It's cold, and it's density is similiar to that of a regular jelly you'd see in the outside world. "Is it edible?"
"Of course, silly!" Marisa casts you a slightly annoyed glance "It's my special mushroom magic jelly ~ze! Only I know the recipe!"
Well, if she says so... It doesn't look too tempting, but there are various tastes... Besides, no one said you have to eat it, right? So, let's just follow her orders and cut it up. You grab the knife and begin to slice through the soft matter. It really is similiar to jelly. Only smell and colour are a bit off. Otherwise, it would be safe to assume that it indeed is a jelly, made of mushrooms or not.
"So, a witch, huh? What do witches do?"
"Oh, the usual stuff." slice. Well, at this rate, it's going to be a task easy enough. "I collect ingridients, make elixirs, get into fights. Usual stuff."
"Then what about your infamy? Have you earned it just by being a witch?"
"Infamy?" another glance "Well, I guess I've done some things that could use more thought and planning... Why do you know about that, anyway? You're an outsider ~ze."
"Oh." you shrug "I may be one, but my knowledge of Gensokyo's lore is quite a vast one, dare I say. I know many things about Gensokyo's inhabitants. That includes you, miss witch."
"Really?" slice. It's almost halfway through. "So what do you know about Patche?"
"Patchouli? Ahem." you cough theatrically before continuing "Patchouli Knowledge. A youkai magician currently at the service of Remilia Scarlet, also living under her wings and roof. Spends most time in her library, reading through countless tomes of various kinds. Though there is something, or rather someone, that makes her collection keep losing in numbers." you send Marisa an all-knowing grin.
"Oooh. So you know of my little escapades. And you're from the outside at that. Dunno where did you learn about it, but... Impressive. I've met some outsiders before, but most of them weren't nearly as informed as you are ~ze. Good job on preparations."
"Well, who do you take me for? I'm the spider webbing in the darkness!"
"Spider?" she giggles "Is that your profession? You're catching flies and entangle them in your web?"
"You could say that. Indeed, I do catch flies and entrap them in my beautiful net, but what kind of flies are those, I shall leave the pondering to your imagination."
"So, to put it simply, you consider yourself a womanizer ~ze."
"More or less."
"Well, hafta say, you are pretty good looking. And have a sharp tongue too." glance "I can see why Reimu is so fond of you, despite her usual dislike for men, but if you want to sway me," with the corner of your eye, you see Marisa winking at you with a seductive smile "You'll have to work harder."
"Well, shall I strenghten my efforts, then? Just you wait, Marisa Kirisame, for towards the end of this day, you shall be all over this humble me!"
"We'll see about that!"
Two of you then share a laugh, returning to your own tasks.

Three minutes later, your job is done. Having finished cutting up the jelly-like entity, you arranged it on a plate in a nice pattern, then threw the knife into the sink.
"I am done."
"Good. I'll do the rest on my own ~ze. You can go and meet the guests, or..." she falls silent for a second "Wait a moment, have you seen Alice?" Marisa suddenly asks from above a big bowl of oranges "I sent her to retrieve something, but haven't seen her ever since ~ze. I'm worried she's lost her way or something. She's a clumsy one ~ze."

[ ] "I did run into her, but her current whereabouts are mystery to me as well."
[ ] "I have seen her. Probably you should look for her?"
[ ] "Alice? Who's that? I've seen Shanghai though. Adorable little doll, isn't she?"
[ ] "You're right. I did stumble upon her, but... Maybe I should go and look for her?"
[ ] "Alice should be responsible enough to take care of herself. Let me carry those to the dining room, alright?"
>> No. 13493
[X] "You're right. I did stumble upon her, but... Maybe I should go and look for her?"
If we see her
[X] FLEX
>> No. 13494
Alright, looks like I am going to abandon you once more. Myfriend just called and made a proposition that I can't refuse. So, we're going out to drink. Estimated return time is 22:00 of GMT+1, that means, in 3 hours and 20 minutes.
>> No. 13495
[ ] "You're right. I did stumble upon her, but... Maybe I should go and look for her?"
>> No. 13496
{X} "You're right. I did stumble upon her, but... Maybe I should go and look for her?"
>> No. 13497
[X] "Alice should be responsible enough to take care of herself. Let me carry those to the dining room, alright?"
>> No. 13498
>>13494
Enjoy! I wish we had pubs where I live. Which reminds me, I'm out of booze.

[x] "You're right. I did stumble upon her, but... Maybe I should go and look for her?"
>> No. 13499
[x] "You're right. I did stumble upon her, but... Maybe I should go and look for her?"

Hmm. If this follows the same time-frame as the first route, and we stay at the Hakurei Shrine, Red will show up two days after this party. We don't seem to be on Mima route, but if we try and go that way...best start racking up the points tomorrow.
>> No. 13500
[x] "You're right. I did stumble upon her, but... Maybe I should go and look for her?"
>> No. 13501
>>13473
wrigglecry.jpg

>>13492
17 pieces?

>"So, to put it simply, you consider yourself a womanizer ~ze."
>"More or less."
I laughed.

>>13494
>Myfriend just called and made a proposition that I can't refuse.
I misread that as "My boyfriend" at first. but if it makes you feel better, my first thought was "...YAF's a girl?"
>> No. 13502
File 12144165277.png - (410.58KB , 1108x1600 , 1213990455717.png ) [iqdb]
13502
>>13501
True end will be hooking Wriggle up with Yuka.
>> No. 13503
>>13502
Unfortunately, the relationship of the flower and the insect has no room for the spider, and Nanaya leaves to roam Gensokyo alone.

Nanaya True End all over again! Muah ha ha!
>> No. 13504
>>13501
>>my first thought was "...YAF's a girl?"

My first assumption would be that he's gay.
Which would make sense.
>> No. 13505
File 121442769863.jpg - (348.83KB , 1600x1200 , 1214365123868.jpg ) [iqdb]
13505
>>13501
>>13504

Doesn't matter.
He is just a nigger WHO NEEDS TO GET BACK TO WORK.
>> No. 13506
File 121442803040.gif - (0.97MB , 178x177 , 1214161934747.gif ) [iqdb]
13506
>>13504

GENTLEMEN, GUNS OF THE WRITEFAG
>> No. 13507
File 121442877086.jpg - (155.26KB , 1280x720 , CODE GEASS R2 - 08 - Large 08.jpg ) [iqdb]
13507
I IS BACK AND SERIOUSLY FRUNK. SPAWN MORE VOTES TO MOTYIVEATE ME WTO WRITE.
>> No. 13508
File 121442881252.jpg - (363.09KB , 1280x720 , 1212237191062.jpg ) [iqdb]
13508
>my first thought was "...YAF's a girl?"

I fucking wish.
>> No. 13509
File 121442906351.jpg - (27.83KB , 396x304 , cupcakes.jpg ) [iqdb]
13509
>> No. 13510
>>13507

Just go with what has the most votes, you sandnigger.
>> No. 13511
{X} "You're right. I did stumble upon her, but... Maybe I should go and look for her?"
>> No. 13512
[x] "You're right. I did stumble upon her, but... Maybe I should go and look for her?"
>> No. 13513
[X] "You're right. I did stumble upon her, but... Maybe I should go and look for her?"
>> No. 13514
[x] "You're right. I did stumble upon her, but... Maybe I should go and look for her?"
>> No. 13515
>>13507
Want me to spawn more votes? Are you drunk again?
Sandnigger time?
>> No. 13516
>>13515


no aim way morete derunkt that that time. I can ptabarely hit keys opiepretly. Exfptect no scutersly i nsnessxt update.
>> No. 13517
>>13516
This could get awesome, write that update.
>> No. 13518
File 121443174229.jpg - (59.41KB , 343x319 , 1212873324045.jpg ) [iqdb]
13518
Good YAF, you are worse then that Sakuya tripfag from /sdm/
>>13516
>> No. 13519
File 121443199452.jpg - (111.42KB , 695x800 , ravechanpy0.jpg ) [iqdb]
13519
[x] "You're right. I did stumble upon her, but... Maybe I should go and look for her?"

"You're right." you remarkm, seeing her worried expression. Looks like despite her easygoing personality, she still is worried about her friend, overlooking the fact that she actually is at a home of ther acquaintance, not some wild forest. Still, you can't help but wonder what has happpened to the beautiful youkai dollmaker, after your meeting being abruotly ended by her escape. After all, it could've been an effect of the GLAND, for all you know. In which case... "I did stumble upon her while strolling around, but... Do you think I should look for her?"
"Perhaps." she nods. "Alice is a responsible girl, but sometimes, she has some weird outbursts, seemingly for no reason. It's better to find her before she hurts herself."
"Is it that bad?" you ask, suprised by her statement. Alice Margatroid, a nervous person? Isn't dollmaking a craft requiring utmost self-control and concentration? It would be almost weird for her to have an actually impulsive personality if she immerses in such patience-taking job... Still, Marisa may be right. Despite her outside serenity, she seems like a person with a hidden personality. Though you have seen her for only a while, she certainly was giving that kind of a feeling. A walking bomb, ready to explode with unknown reactions on a slightest wrong move. What a scary kind of personality she has... "Alright," you exclaim, wiping your hands with a rag "I get a feeling I should look for her before she gets into trouble... Whatever trouble may find her at Hakurei Shrine."
"Hakurei Shrine is troublesome in many ways."
Marisa mysetrously says while you close the kitchen door behind you.

Well then, where could she has gone off to? Dining room and kitchen are both ruled out, since well, you were just there, and dining room doesn't seem to be a place a girl like her would attend when embarassed.... Come to think of it, why was she embarassed? Was it because of those perfumes? Or just direct physical contact with someone of opposite gender? Either way, you can consider yourself lucky that she hasn't obliterated you on the spot. After all, a youkai is a youkai, with all it's habits and insticts, right?
Or maybe, you are terribly mistaken, treating poor Alice like an ordinary man-eating monster? While she is fully aware of her non-human origins, doesn't she actually try to live in concord with humans? As you recall correctly, there were no records of her acting hostile towards either humans or other youkai, as long as they don't express their will to cause trouble directly. Then it is either that you have horribly misjudged her or simply overlooked the fact. The latter possibility seems more comfortable for your ego, so you simply accept it as the proper one.
Well then, Alice, where are you--?!

Suddenly, just as before, while taking a corner, something sends you on the ground again.
A deja vu, or a simple coincidence, be it this or that, again you see Alice massaging her sore parts while sitting on the ground. A bit confused, but not shaken, you stand up and look down at her with consternation.
Finishing mumbling moans of displeasure, she looks up at you, only to turn red yet again, just like before.
"Y-you again!" once more, she averts her gaze from your exposed chest. Quite an unneeded trait you have here, but it's mostly because of the clothes' looseness, not due to your will or wishes. Kind of embrassing in it's own right, it actually feels sort of good to have gentle air sway and twirl under your armpits, regulating body temperature according to it's clear needs. But more importantly, your naked chest serves the purpose of being a flare luring Alice's gaze which she desperately tries to turn somewhere else. You can't help but feel kind of satisfied at that, but at the same time, a sense of guilt appears in your mind, burdening you with bad feelings of forcing a girl to do what she visibly doesn't want to do. Is it the GLAND or your natural charm? Whatsoever it may be, the effect still stays the same. "Y-you should watch where you walk! One c-cannot simply bump into o-other people like that!"


[ ] "Certainly, it may be so, but it's satisfying to have such a beautiful girl irritated at me, miss Alice."
[ ] "You are right. Again, my sincerest apologies.", then help her up, this time without any superfluous moves.
[ ] "Enough is enough, Alice Margatroid! You have bumped into me one time too many! Prepare for the consequences, before long, I shall take the compensation in currency of your body's beauty!"
[ ] "Found you at last, troublesome being. Marisa was worried about you, you know. Dare I say, she was sickly troubled by your lack of presence."


=================

hiting the hjeys is hard buyt im trying my nebst
>> No. 13520
fsixing all the typos is hard so tkae iS teassy
>> No. 13521
[X] "You are right. Again, my sincerest apologies.", then help her up, this time without any superfluous moves.

[X] "Found you at last, troublesome being. Marisa was worried about you, you know. Dare I say, she was sickly troubled by your lack of presence."
>> No. 13522
File 121443237112.jpg - (6.75KB , 251x251 , 1205914622306.jpg ) [iqdb]
13522
>>13519
>>13520

WRITEFAGS ARE SERIOUS BUSINESS
>> No. 13523
>>13522

EVEN ISN DRUNKNESS AI STI LS BWRITE PROOSBLERLY!
>> No. 13524
[X] FLEX
>> No. 13525
[x] "Enough is enough, Alice Margatroid! You have bumped into me one time too many! Prepare for the consequences, before long, I shall take the compensation in currency of your body's beauty!"
>> No. 13526
[X] "You are right. Again, my sincerest apologies.", then help her up, this time without any superfluous moves.

[X] "Found you at last, troublesome being. Marisa was worried about you, you know. Dare I say, she was sickly troubled by your lack of presence."

Nice combo.
>> No. 13527
{X} "You are right. Again, my sincerest apologies.", then help her up, this time without any superfluous moves.
>> No. 13528
[ ] "You are right. Again, my sincerest apologies.", then help her up, this time without any superfluous moves.
>> No. 13529
[X] "You are right. Again, my sincerest apologies.", then help her up, this time without any superfluous moves.

[X] "Found you at last, troublesome being. Marisa was worried about you, you know. Dare I say, she was sickly troubled by your lack of presence."

>>13522
I like this picture
>> No. 13530
[x] "You are right. Again, my sincerest apologies.", then help her up, this time without any superfluous moves.

Kukuku. Messin' with Alice gaems.
>> No. 13531
[X] "You are right. Again, my sincerest apologies.", then help her up, this time without any superfluous moves.

[X] "Found you at last, troublesome being. Marisa was worried about you, you know. Dare I say, she was sickly troubled by your lack of presence."

matchmakan gaems
>> No. 13532
[X] "You are right. Again, my sincerest apologies.", then help her up, this time without any superfluous moves.

[X] "Found you at last, troublesome being. Marisa was worried about you, you know. Dare I say, she was sickly troubled by your lack of presence."
>> No. 13533
[X] "Found you at last, troublesome being. Marisa was worried about you, you know. Dare I say, she was sickly troubled by your lack of presence."
[X] "You are right. Again, my sincerest apologies.", then help her up, this time without any superfluous moves.

"Found you at last, troublesome being!" you make sure to put on a theatrical enough face not to look too serious "Marisa, my dear newfound friend was worried about you! Dare I say, she was sickly troubled by your lack of presence!"
You scowl at Alice, who, deeply red on face, desperately tries to keep her eyes off you.
"M-Marisa was? W-why? We're at Reimu's--"
"Well of course, that is right!" you interrupt her "Still, to disappear so abruptly without warning, what were you thinking, Alice Margatroid?!" again, you pout at the poor girl, making her slump down even more. While satisfying in it's own right, this is also kind of embarassing. "Here." you reach your hand to her "Again, you are right. I apologize for walking around so recklessly. Same goes for you, though."
She hestitantly takes your hand, again using your strength to help herself up. Her eyes still wander around, only not to land on your face or body. Desperate, isn't she? Is it the effect of those perfumes? Whether it is or not, there are more urgent matters to attend to now.
"Anyway, what have you been doing that kept you from such an important thing that reporting back to your friend is?"
"Ah--" she quickly lets go of your hand and presses hers against her chest. Stepping back, she franctically looks around. "T-that is--! Um!"
Her face gets ever redder. This whole incident holds an irrestistible deja vu feeling to it. Perhaps it's because you have ran into her earlier, and her reaction was exacltly the same, but... There is one more factor that is added now. Her whereabouts throughout those 15 or 20 minutes you have spent with Marisa in the kitchnen.
"A-anyways!" she desperately attempts to change the subject "Marisa was worried about me?"
"Why indeed she was! It was her intent to have me look for your lost self!" you put your hand to your face, rather in vain, because Alice's gaze remains averted from your features. Still, those little, insignificant gestures make you relax a bit when faced with Alice's embarassment. Which has started to grant itself to you as well. "Now that I have found you, though, let us return, alright?"
She nods weakly, hiding her eyes under her golden strands.

You set off in the direction of the kitchen while Alice follows close behind you, her heavy breathing accompying your steps as you go down along a long corridor. The silence is almost unbearable, given her weird behaviour and your gradually raising sense of uneasiness. You decide to strike up a conversation.
"So, you are a dollmaker, huh?"
"Eh?" she sounds suprised at your sudden start "Y-yes, I am. I... make dolls and... Spells and...!" her voice is trembling. Is it her natural shyness, or again, that little culprit of aqua blue shade, now dissolved in the skin of your chest? "W-who are you anyway? R-Reimu told me that she has a g-guest, but..."
"Oh that." you exclaim "Marisa was suprised by it as well. I guess I owe you an explanation. You see, I'm from the outside, and--"
You try turning away, to face Alice when talking to her, but a familiar feeling strikes your body again. You almost frown when another deja vu causes you to fall to the ground. Something along the lines of 'oh god, not again' crosses your mind before your back hits the hard, wooden surface. To keep it brief, you have bumped into Alice by an accident again. Yet again. What is it, a curse or what? Infuriating coincidences, always making you...
"Ali--"
You try speaking, trying to lift yourself up, but... Something restrains your arms. Pins them to the ground. With an inhumanly strengh, Alice sits on top of you, holding your wrists, panting heavily. Her face, constantly red, expresses embarassment and confusion at the same time.
"--a....--you..." You can't help but notice how sharp and edgy her teeth are. For sure, those are not teeth of human. Too... predatorly to even remotely resemble yours or Reimu's, for example. Those are, without a doubt, teeth of a man-eater. The thought strikes your deepest fears, making you sweat profusely under her piercing stare. "Why... do... you... smell... so... nice..." she manages to pant out "... why.... so... hot..."
Her body wriggles around, as if being entangled by something uncomfortable, restraining. Again, your suprisement finds only one reasonable explanation: the GLAND is at work again. But how does it affect Alice? Is it... lust? Hunger?
She bends down, getting her face closer to your neck.
Her breathing remains ragged all the time, all the slowed down time she takes to reach your body with her lips.
And then...

[ ] Push her away, this is dangerous, and wrong at that!
[ ] Give in, no use resisting when your arms can't move
[ ] Kick her
[ ] Try to bite her ear
>> No. 13534
>>13533

goiddamnit fixing th typos amkes the wor k at least 2x longeger
>> No. 13535
[x] TATSUKETE REIMU!
>> No. 13536
[X] Kick her
PSYCHOSIS Level raise.
>> No. 13537
>>13535

[X] Call out for Reimu ?

THE NSUDDEM:Y MIK ONINJAS!
>> No. 13538
[X] Give in, no use resisting when your arms can't move.
[X] Blow into her ear when she gets close enough.

And then Yuuka comes by, and ends up getting into a threesome with us.

Really, I want Yuuka, but I don't feel like resisting Alice at the moment.

Maybe a Yuuka/Wriggle/Alice harem...
>> No. 13539
>>13534
Stop fixing them. Just post it without the fix
>> No. 13542
>>13539

yoy us don't want that . reallyy.
>> No. 13543
[x] Push her away, this is dangerous, and wrong at that!

This is bad. I can only foresee trouble on the horizon.
>> No. 13544
File 121443610469.jpg - (210.96KB , 1500x1084 , 1206286581279.jpg ) [iqdb]
13544
Meanwhile, Yuuka is preparing for the party.
>> No. 13545
eh u hnknow what , i m gjust soing to go sto sleep nwol.

Ik now sthere hasnt 'neen man u uodated stoday wbut it's nowt m y fauulkt pepaoeple are as leep ing hwne i'm gomost actieve. se aoyu lsater today ma, anon. rpopably i n 9 ghorus or so.
>> No. 13546
[X] Push her away, this is dangerous, and wrong at that!

Do want Alice, but she must be resisted.
>> No. 13547
[x] Push her away, this is dangerous, and wrong at that!
>> No. 13548
[X] Push her away, this is dangerous, and wrong at that!

Bad vibrations dude.
>> No. 13549
[x] Give in, no use resisting when your arms can't move

Probably gets retconned tomorrow when YAF can't remember where he was going with it, so why not?
>> No. 13550
[x] Push her away, this is dangerous, and wrong at that!
>> No. 13551
[x] Stop and Save.
[X] Give in, no use resisting when your arms can't move.
[X] Blow into her ear when she gets close enough.

Constant drinking is the excuse I use for my typos too. Good for you YAF!
>> No. 13552
[X] Give in, no use resisting when your arms can't move.
[X] Blow into her ear when she gets close enough.

We get a Bad End or an H-scene. If it's a Bad End, then [x] back 1 choice. This is perfect for researching how the Gland actually affects Touhoes.
>> No. 13553
>>13549
This thing is becoming regular now for YAF, Doc has too much of a bad influence on him.
>>13551
I am sure you have something to write, so write.
>> No. 13554
[X] Give in, no use resisting when your arms can't move.
[X] Blow into her ear when she gets close enough.

It's not like I want to see Alice collapse on top of us, kissing us all over, and begging us to steal her virginity away from her. It's not like I want to see her crying out for as we thrust into her. It's not like I want to fill her womb with sperm.
>> No. 13555
[X] Give in, no use resisting when your arms can't move

Btw, why the fuck did Anon pusy out of the possible fight against Reimu last thread? Dude, we need CATATROPE END to get PSYCHOSISv2. With it we can save Mima by killing Red before he kills her, and we can score points with Yuka/Wriggle/Reimu/Suika for being badass. Maybe even Momkari, she would be proud of us.

Btw, no time to read this thread, unfortunatly.
>> No. 13556
[X] Give in, no use resisting when your arms can't move.
[X] Blow into her ear when she gets close enough.

And when we're through pulling Alice's strings, we'll need to find Yuuka, so that we can sew our seed in her.
>> No. 13557
[X] Give in, no use resisting when your arms can't move.
[X] Blow into her ear when she gets close enough.

She is going to eat us alive, of course after she raped us hard enough.
>> No. 13558
>>13556
>we can sew our seed in her

Sounds painful.
Perhaps you meant sow?
>> No. 13559
[ ] Kick her.

We need to level up our psychosis if we're to save Mima.
>> No. 13560
File 121444099282.jpg - (297.85KB , 1500x715 , 1204886543119.jpg ) [iqdb]
13560
We can plow the whole field.
>> No. 13561
{X} Give in, no use resisting when your arms can't move.
{X} Blow into her ear when she gets close enough.
>> No. 13562
[x] Give in, no use resisting when your arms can't move.
[x] Blow into her ear when she gets close enough.
>> No. 13563
File 121444588210.png - (254.69KB , 832x1200 , 20.png ) [iqdb]
13563
>>13553
Yeah yeah. working on it. no ETA.

This seemed like the most relevant place to post that the new Tsukihime manga chapters 51 and 52 are out (no subs yet)
http://rs.4chan.org/?s=tsukihime

Spoiler alert: Shiki's feelings reached Arcueid!
>> No. 13564
>>13563
That came out of nowhere.
>> No. 13565
[x] Give in, no use resisting when your arms can't move.
[x] Blow into her ear when she gets close enough.

lolwut.
>> No. 13566
>>13564
*shrug* since Nanaya is in the story, I figured some of the readers would have an invested interest in the new manga chapters.
>> No. 13567
>>13566

I think he was talking about the mango, not you.
>> No. 13568
>>13566
Hmmmm, i don't really follow this, the Game is perfect, so i don't watch the anime or read the manga.
>> No. 13569
>>13566
>*shrug*

don't
>> No. 13570
[X] Push her away, this is dangerous, and wrong at that!
>> No. 13571
[x] Give in, no use resisting when your arms can't move.
[x] Blow into her ear when she gets close enough.
>> No. 13573
[x] Give in, no use resisting when your arms can't move.
[x] Blow into her ear when she gets close enough.
>> No. 13574
File 121445234277.png - (236.08KB , 825x1200 , Lunar Legend Tsukihime v02 143.png ) [iqdb]
13574
>>13568
The manga is surprisingly good. Shows badass fights and scenes not included in the game. I highly suggest it.
>> No. 13575
>>13568
Also, you were subtle but don't think I didn't notice that we all lost the game
>> No. 13576
>While she is fully aware of her non-human origins, doesn't she actually try to live in concord with humans? As you recall correctly, there were no records of her acting hostile towards either humans or other youkai, as long as they don't express their will to cause trouble directly. Then it is either that you have horribly misjudged her or simply overlooked the fact. The latter possibility seems more comfortable for your ego, so you simply accept it as the proper one.

Hm, this looks pretty good for something I wrote when in a drunk stupor.

>superfluous

I actually had to look up this word right now. Why is it that when drunk, my choice of words widens vastly?

>"Why indeed she was! It was her intent to have me look for your lost self!"

Hm, sounds nice, despite looking a bit ungramatical.

>With an inhumanly strengh, Alice sits on top of you, holding your wrists, panting heavily. Her face, constantly red, expresses embarassment and confusion at the same time.

..... wait.

>She bends down, getting her face closer to your neck.
>Her breathing remains ragged all the time, all the slowed down time she takes to reach your body with her lips.

......


Alright, this is fucked up. I have never planned doing something like this. And you voting for giving in doesn't help one bit!
>> No. 13577
>>13576
>Alright, this is fucked up. I have never planned doing something like this. And you voting for giving in doesn't help one bit!

Hey, it's a party. You know how they get.
>> No. 13578
>>13576
It looked nice and dandy to me, except for the fact that Alice has human origins as she wasn't born a youkai.

You can always just write someone walking in about now, and saving you from the hungry (lustful?) Alice.
>> No. 13579
>>13578
>hungry
That's not what it does, Wriggle would've eaten us first.
>> No. 13580
>>13579

>>hungry
>that's not what it does, Wriggle would've eaten us first.

Hey, something just whizzed right over your head!

OH HEY! It was an underlying J O K E!
>> No. 13581
>>13576
You should drink more often, the quality of your writing goes up into the roof with this.
now get back to writing.
>> No. 13582
[x] Give in, no use resisting when your arms can't move.
[x] Blow into her ear when she gets close enough.

This is not good. Definitely, not good. This won't end well. Be it being violated by this seemingly intoxicated girl, or discovered by someone, this is a lose-lose situation. Yet...
Her eyelids slowly fall down. Her red face, painted with embarassment and uncertainty, getting gradually closer and closer... And you...
Can't do anything at all to fight back. Despite being a girl, she still is a youkai. Her grip is way too strong to break by someone like you. After all, the difference in power overrides the difference in gender. There is no way to resist. Even if you tried, no effects would you strength have on her dream-like state. She's simply...

Her lips touch your neck. Gently, practically only brushing against your skin. Her hair tickles your cheek. This alone sends pleasant shivers down your body. Her scent enters your nostrills, caressing your senses with slight fragnance of lavender and wet wood. Right... Her dolls are made of wood, right...? And that lavender...
Again, gentle touch on your neck. Damn, at this rate...
Despite it being so delicate, it still is incredibly turning on. You can clearly feel the blood pressure raising hastily in your veins. Hot. It suddenly is very hot. Your clothes feel uncomfortable. Restraining.
Damn it.
A still-conscious part of your mind, the one responsible for reasoning, screams in warning. But your body has already given in to the pleasure. Who cares? Who cares if this is only an effect of those perfumes? It doesn't matter, right? It's not like you're forcing yourself on her, right? Just the opposite, she's the one holding you down! Therefore... Therefore... It's alright to...

With hesitation, you turn your head and blow into Alice's ear. This is the only thing you could do, being pinned down like that. Still, her body arches up, accompanied by a silent, incredibly erotic purr. She lifts herself up, opening her eyes.
Is... is this a good sign? Up until now, she's been the one taking advantage of you, but now that you have responded....
Her face is blank. Altough her lips are still opening and closing in ragged pants, she looks down on you, her eyes expressing...
What is it? Lust? Embarassment? Confusion?
You can't help but have a bad feeling about this. This... is... not... good...
Frightened of the outcome, you close your eyes and brace for the worst...

Only to be greeted by warmth on your tightly sealed lips. Again, the pressure is light, almost inexistant. Gently as before, she kisses you, this time, right here, on the lips. Her hair brushes against your cheeks and forehead as she pulls back and repeats the kiss. And again. And again.
Frantically, but delicately. You don't dare to open your eyes, simply enjoying the sensation.
"Enjoying yourself?" sudden question comes out of nowhere. Again. Again. "Because you sure do like you're enjoying yourself."
You want to answer, but Alice's lips keep yours occupied enough to make it impossible to blurt out even a single word.
Instead, you open your eyes...

And through Alice's golden strands, you see that someone is leaning over your duo. Someone... Green hair, smiling face...
Mima?!
She continues to stare down, not interfering.

[ ] "Mmmfff!"
[ ] Do the impossible! "HELP ME MIMA!"
[ ] Kick Alice
[ ] Roll your eyes

===============

Fuck you, drunk YAF, for forcing me to write such things about my pure and innocent Alice!
>> No. 13583
>>13582

Bleh. This felt REALLY forced. Seriously, fuck you, drunk YAF.
>> No. 13584
[X] "Mmmfff!"
[X] Roll your eyes

Mima, here's the choice, join in, or be compulsorily included. The spider isn't a spider if it don't catch its prey!

[X] Try to pull Mima down next to you
>> No. 13585
[X] Do the impossible! "HELP ME MIMA!"
>> No. 13586
[X] "Mmmfff!"
[X] Roll your eyes

wut
>> No. 13587
[X] Roll your eyes.

Yeah, yeah. Laugh it up Mima.

Now help us out. How is up to you.
>> No. 13588
[X] "Mmmfff!"
[X] Roll your eyes
>> No. 13589
>>13588

Hey, UBOA, if you're on IRC, tell Nine he's a faget.
>> No. 13590
>>13589

Nine's not on.
>> No. 13591
[x] Cut off both of Alice's arms and then decapitate her
[x] Cut off your own arms and then graft Alice's arms onto you

With this upgrade, we'll be able to take on Red and Yukari at the same time!
>> No. 13592
[X] Do the impossible! "HELP ME MIMA!"
>> No. 13593
[X] "Mmmfff!"
[X] Roll your eyes.

Vote.
>> No. 13595
new thread


this one is a bitch to load
>> No. 13596
well , it mite not be mima.........it maybe yuka, she has green hair too
>> No. 13599
[X] "Mmmfff!"
[X] Roll your eyes

I understand now. Mima only shows up exactly when we don’t want her to.
>> No. 13631
>>13596
>>mite

ITT underage b&
>> No. 13638
>>13599
You're learning!