[Return]
Archived Thread

File 121383260236.jpg - (305.04KB , 596x602 , 360g.jpg ) [iqdb]
12807 No. 12807
[X] "Show me love."

Heh. How sly of her, to ask you what kind of prize you'd like to receive.
You already know the answer, don't you, Mima?
Why is she even asking? Her behaviour, her breasts pressing against your back, her fingers tickling your chest in a caressing manner, her hot breath... Aren't those the signs of her knowledge of your desires? Hell, she may be a ghost. All of this could be but a prank thought up by her malicious mind. She could be playing around with both your thoughts and bodily reactions for all you know. But...
There is no way you'd shove her away. No way you'd ever resign from this soft feeling on your back by your own will. If she's doing all those things... Then... Maybe she as well, wants some warmth? Some honest feelings towards her poor self? Isn't it sad, Mima? Doesn't being a ghost strip you off some earthly pleasures and delights? Are you... lonely, perhaps?
You move your hands onto her fingers. They stop moving as you wrap your palms around them.
"Mima..." you try to make your voice as gentle as possible "Show me... love."
Her breathing stops. As if she was shocked... Or...
No. Her fingers too...

Are gone.

"Wha--?!"
It's not that she stopped breathing! More like, her breathing has disappeared! Along with her head! And breasts! And arms! And whole body!
Frantically, you look around, trying to find the green-haired ghost.
"Mima? Mima?!"
Why are you panicking? It's not like she... Haven't done that before, right? She didn't run away because of what you said, like Reimu, right? Shit, it would be bad if she did, it would be--
"Hey." She suddenly re-appears in front of you "What are you panicking about?"
"Whew." a sigh escapes your lips "I thought you'd--"
"Run away?" she interrupts. Is she reading your thoughts or what? "Nah, I'm not soft like Reimu. What's more," that michievous smile creeps onto her lips again "I might be eager to fulfil your... wish."
Still smiling, she reaches out her hands. Hovering mid-air, with her legs curled up, as if kneeling, she looks at you with distant eyes. Distant... But smiling. Is she... inviting you? Calling for you to... Embrace her? Or...
Gulping nervously, you take the first step. She doesn't move.
Your arms reach out for her. Still no movements.
Another step. One more and...
Nervously, you throw yourself into her arms.
"Mim-----"

Only to be embraced by cold wind.

You open your eyes.

Before you, as far as you can see, an endless, rocky field.
Gusts of chilly wind sweep the grass, whistling in nooks and crannies of uncountable rocks.
Black like the night sky above you. Illuminated only by the dim moonlight.

Except, those aren't rocks.

Those are tomb stones.

All of these rocks, every single one, is a gate of someone's eternal prison. A lock on their cage of eternal detention.
This field, is an endless dimension of deceased people.
And ironically enormous cemetery. Forever wrapped in darkness of an everlasting night.

And there is no one alive in sight.

Except yourself.

Who, looking at his feet, discovers that he is standing on a black tomb stone.

With a gasp, you jump back, disgusted by your own imprudence.
Frightened, you look at that stone, desacrated by your dirty shoes.

A single word, carved into the unnaturally black marble.

-MIMA-

Someone's arm catches your shoulder. Gasping in fear, you turn around, only to see a white skeleton, with a hideous smile, staring at you with it's empty eyes.
You want to scream.
But you can't. Someone else's hand places itself on your mouth.
You want to run, but there are several other hands, holding onto your legs.
You want to shove them off, but your arms have been restrained too.
All of these hands, in unison, pull you down, towards the cold stone of Mima's grave.
Except, there is no stone anymore.
In it's place, a black hole gapes. You can't see it's bottom. But you can feel that it's very, very deep.
You don't want to go inside. For sure, it could mean only death. Death in the cold embrace of earth. Forgotten, slowly rotting, digested by mould and worms.
Slowly, until you as well, become one of those hands...
Pulling you down...
Into the black hole of oblivion...

With a scream, you wake up.
Frantically sitting up.
Mima's suprised face almost collides with yours, but she manages to draw back in time.
"Whoa, you scared me." she fans her cheek with her hand "I only meant it as a prank, and here you go, passing out on me."
You put your hand to your forehead. It's wet. Sweating profusely.
That nightmare.... What was it....
"Mima, you..."
"Ah, yes, sorry." she really does sound sorry "I knew you'd want to hug me, so I made myself untouchable so that you'd fall through me, and..." now her face is rather troubled "I didn't know it would end like this. Sorry."
Seemingly not knowing how to behave, she bows her head in a polite apology. It looks like an honest gesture...
She really is sorry. That mischievous ghost.

[ ] "It's nothing, really." stand up and dust yourself off
[ ] "I... Mima, did you see what I saw?"
[ ] "You're a bad girl, Mima. I demand that you give me a proper hug!" pout at her
[ ] "How long was I out for?"

>> No. 12809
[x] "I... Mima, did you see what I saw?"

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.
>> No. 12810
[x] "I... Mima, did you see what I saw?"
>> No. 12811
[ ] "I... Mima, did you see what I saw?"

Oh god, skeletons and black holes.
>> No. 12812
[x] "You can expect a SPANKING from DADDY later."
>> No. 12813
[X] "Well, if you apologize, then it's fine... but if you want to prove your apology, then give me a proper hug. Otherwise you're a bad girl... and bad girls get spankings."

That's right Mima. Spankings.
>> No. 12814
[z] "I... Mima, did you see what I saw?"
>> No. 12815
[x] "I... Mima, did you see what I saw?"
>> No. 12816
>>12811
>Oh god, skeletons and black holes.

I... don't know what to think about this line. I have no idea what it ought to express.
>> No. 12817
>>12816

It's supposed to express:OH GOD WHY IS THIS HAPPENING. JESUS CHRIST I'M AT A FUCKING GRAVE AND SUDDENLY IT OPENS UP AND SHIT. OH CHRIST THE SKELETONS ARE PULLING ME INTO TO IT HELP ME MIMA.
>> No. 12819
[x] "How long was I out for?"

Apparently walking through Mima KO's you and gives you craaaazy dreams.
Nanaya KO Count: 2.
>> No. 12820
[ ] "I... Mima, did you see what I saw?"
>> No. 12821
Leaves me kinda wanting a really eerie H-scene with Mima.
>> No. 12822
[X] "You're a bad girl, Mima. I demand that you give me a proper hug!" pout at her

Random vote
>> No. 12823
[+] "I... Mima, did you see what I saw?"
>> No. 12824
[x] "How long was I out for?"
[x] "I... Mima, did you see what I saw?"
>> No. 12825
i hate when yaf leaves without saying anything, i continue to f5 in ignorance
>> No. 12826
>>12825

get to fapping then.
>> No. 12827
>>12825

Sorry. I thought I'd be able to write one more update, but I ended up falling asleep... With my laptop as a cushion.

>>12821

Necrophilia~
>> No. 12828
File 121387112990.jpg - (56.86KB , 800x600 , 1144972217192.jpg ) [iqdb]
12828
>>12827
>> No. 12829
>>12827
>>Necrophilia~

Is it still Necrophilia if her ghost is watching over our shoulder?
>> No. 12830
So we wanted to get Wriggle, now we are on the Mima route.
Anon just can't decide.
>> No. 12831
>>12830

Gland made it too easy modo
Everything needs a bit of challenge.

We'll probably go back to Wriggle next time she shows up and tries to kill us when we don't have the gland nearby.
>> No. 12832
Seconding >>12831, gland should be off when we seriously go for Wriggle. We thought it would be a permanent, subtle effect, like the actual gland, not a limited use youkai roofie.
>> No. 12833
>>12830

We're just waiting around for Yuuka to show up on day two, so that we can charm her at first with the gland, and have her help us find Wriggle. With the flower youkai in hand, the bug youkai will follow, and when the gland eventually wears off we can start working on netting both of them fairly.
>> No. 12834
Spray Reimu with The Gland shortly before Yuuka arrives. Wacky hijinks ensue.
>> No. 12835
>>12834
hahaha, great idea. Watch Yuuka hitting on Reimu and molesting her, and if we are lucky we get front row seats.
>> No. 12836
Yuuka will probably be largely immune to the gland's effects. Wriggle succumbed because she's weak.

Well, either that or Yuuka will succumb but then become veeeery suspicious of us afterwards, leaving us walking a tightrope. Or maybe she'll just beat the crap out of us until we tell her what we did.
>> No. 12837
What happens if we hose Wriggle down with gland? Will she shlick?
>> No. 12838
>>12834

ha ha oh wow

Yuka is crazy & powerful enough to try it if she's even the slightest bit aroused.
>> No. 12840
Hey lampclimbers, I'm back from my daily dose of bikan gaems. Will start working after I'm done with doing things around myself, like eating, cleaning and playing Dawn Of War. May drop in an AAA update or two as well.
>> No. 12841
FFFFFFFFF, shit happens, lampclimbers. I had an update almost done when suddenly BSODS EVERYWHERE.

I will try to retrieve it somehow when the laptop cools down.
>> No. 12842
>>12841
>I will try to retrieve it somehow when the laptop cools down.

You best, boy. Remember, you're only three-fifths of a person.
>> No. 12843
>>12841
You are our only writing Faggot left, better write for 4 persons.
>> No. 12844
>>12843

Will do, will be staying up late as well. I have plenty of ideas, but first I have to fix that fucker. Shouldn't take too long.

Or at least I hope.
>> No. 12845
[x] "I... Mima, did you see what I saw?"

Really... Sorry... No doubt. The mischievous smile is gone from her face as well from her voice. That hint of playfulness `nd trickery in her tone has completely disappeared. Altough she is trying her best to smile, that smile is fake. A mere tool for supporting speechcraft. She is... still trying to make it look as a joke.
"I..." you stand up, with difficulty, still dizzy from the vision and wet with the sweat. Remembering the vision, a cold shiver unvoluntarily runs down your spine, making your hands twitch. That vision was... Horrible to say the least. And it seemed so real... "Did you... see what I saw?"
You try to make your question as neutral as possible, but now that you voiced it out, you yourself are suprised at how weak it sounded. Even if you're trying your best to regain composture, your body is still unstrung. What is with this reaction... It wasn't real... So why is it...
Trying to hide your weakness, you pretend to rub your eyes in a sleepy way. At least it allows your eyes to stop staring at Mima's worried face.
"I..." her voice is as weak as yours. Was she really that worried? No, no way. No way she'd be so down over something so trivial. She had to-- "I didn't. Sorry."
With that, she denies all your assumptions. She didn't see? But, from her behaviour...
"Mima, you had to--"
"Hey," she interrupts, putting on that fake smile again. It's almost painful to watch. "Let's forget about this little accident, okay?"
It's really painful. Even though you'd met her just a while ago, it's still apparent.
That this behaviour doesn't suit her.
Even though you don't really know her, all the signs she's emanating with, are apparent enough.
But why? It's ridiculous. It was just a bad dream in the first place! Her name... on that tombstone... It was just a coincidence!

Coincidence, right?

[ ] "Mima, I have to know. You saw it, didn't you? Please, tell me what's going on!"
[ ] "Well..." stretch in a relaxed manner "I guess I could forget... As long as you give me something to keep my mind occupied enough to not think about it."
-subvote [ ] "For instance, a real hug."
-subvote [ ] "For instance, a little piece of advice you've promised to give me."
-subvote [ ] "I think seeing you naked will be more than enough to keep me busy for the night."
-subvote [ ] "For instance, penises."
-subvote [ ] "For instance, TRY THIS!", then tackle hug her
-subvote [ ] "For instace, TRY THIS!", then dropkick her face
[ ] "I guess... I could... for... get...." then pass out
[ ] Just move in and kiss her, she looks so pitiful...

==========================

Sorry the update is short, but I'm still trying to fix the damn laptop. Winblows is working, but for some reason, I can't copypaste files, turn on some of the services (audio, for example) and the task bar is empty even though I have some windows opened...
>> No. 12846
File 121390256816.jpg - (32.58KB , 351x632 , 1211880504749.jpg ) [iqdb]
12846
[ ] "Well..." stretch in a relaxed manner "I guess I could forget... As long as you give me something to keep my mind occupied enough to not think about it."
[ ] "For instance, penises."
[ ] "For instance, penises."
[ ] "For instance, penises."
[ ] "For instance, penises."
[ ] "For instance, penises."
[ ] "For instance, penises."
>> No. 12848
[ ] "I guess... I could... for... get...." then pass out

Anaemia option is always right.
>> No. 12849
[X] "Mima, I have to know. You saw it, didn't you? Please, tell me what's going on!"
>> No. 12850
[x] "I guess... I could... for... get...." then pass out.

Woohoo, Anemia.
>> No. 12851
[ ] "Well..." stretch in a relaxed manner "I guess I could forget... As long as you give me something to keep my mind occupied enough to not think about it."
-subvote [ ] "For instance, penises."
>> No. 12852
[ ] "I guess... I could... for... get...." then pass out.
>> No. 12853
[X] "Well..." stretch in a relaxed manner "I guess I could forget... As long as you give me something to keep my mind occupied enough to not think about it."
-[X] "For instance, a real hug."
>> No. 12854
[z] "I guess... I could... for... get...." then pass out.

No talking about dicks. At least not with someone who's somewhat worried about you.
>> No. 12855
[x] "I guess... I could... for... get...." then pass out.

Oh noes I'm falling unconscious.
>> No. 12856
[x] "I guess... I could... for... get...." then pass out.

Help me Mima, I'm going to faint.
>> No. 12858
[x] "Well..." stretch in a relaxed manner "I guess I could forget... As long as you give me something to keep my mind occupied enough to not think about it."
[x] No subvote. (More fun to mess with Mima by not specifying).
>> No. 12859
>>12846

I made a special option, just for you. Same, low price.
>> No. 12862
[ ] "I guess... I could... for... get...." then pass out.

Before Anon starts talking to her about penises
>> No. 12865
Nanaya KO Count: 3.
>> No. 12866
[x] "Well..." stretch in a relaxed manner "I guess I could forget... As long as you give me something to keep my mind occupied enough to not think about it."
[x] "For instance, a real hug."
>> No. 12867
[x] "I guess... I could... for... get...." then pass out.

Right. It was just a coincidence. Just a simple coincidence. That vision has nothing to do with her. She's not lying. She was just terribly worried about you, since it was her prank's fault that you passed out.
That's right. It's nothing. It's completely nothing. It's just a mere coincidence.
"I guess... If you insist... I could..."
Damn. Your voice grows weaker with every said syllabe. As if the energy was slowly seeping out of your body, with every move, leaking out, with every word, through all of the holes in your body, flowing out, mercilessly filling you with nausea.
That's right, that's right, that's right, that's right, that's right, that's right, that's right, that's right, that's right, that's right, that's right.
Limpness in your legs is almost a pleasant one. It feels more like a warm embrace of sleepyness one feels after a long day of work.
It's nothing, it's nothing, it's nothing, it's nothing, it's nothing, it's nothing, it's nothing, it's nothing, it's nothing, it's nothing, it's nothing.
Even if it was nothing, even if you were unconscious just a minute ago, it still... Makes... Every... Single... Muscle... In... Your... Body... Defy... All... The... Orders....
You trip on your own foot and fall forward. You're too tired to even feel suprised. You fall, towards the shocked ghost.
'Not again...'
This thought crosses your mind, knowing what it could mean. That vision again.
But you're wrong.
Because there is no cold breeze as before. That frightening field of death doesn't appear.
The only thing you can feel before descending into darkness...

Is warmth. Gentle warmth of another person.
And a silent pulsing, so similiar to heartbeat, yet so diffirent.
It reminds you of an... underground spring, puping out water from the endless intestines of mother earth.

With this pulsating sound, this spring pumps out energy, beating like a heart.

And with that sound resonating in your head, you fall asleep.


...


Then, you wake up.
Strangely refreshed. Like if someone replaced all the nausea in your body with pure energy. You feel....

Alive.

How diffirent, compared to the state in which you've been after seeing that field.
With cheerful serenity, you jump out of under the covers. Looks like it's 'your' room, the very same that you woke up in earlier. Heh. Does it make it your room then? Seeing that you woke up in it not once, but twice? All it needs now is some personal decoration...
But is it really that necessary?
No. Now you're feeling like taking a stroll. Well, it sure seems like it's dark outside, since it's pretty dark inside as well, but it doesn't concern you.

Because, this fresh energy has to be spent in some way, right?

Holding back a cheesy line that almost escaped your lips, you swing the door open and boldly enter the hallway.

...

Silence. Overthrowing silence.
In this enormous shrine, silence is what seems to dominate the most of it's space. How lonely. Or rather, how pitiful.
If it's so big, why aren't there people living inside? It's a shrine, right? Shouldn't there be novices, monks, and other staff around?
And yet, it seems that the only 'real' inhabitant of this empty building is that miko.
Suika seems to hang out a lot as well, but... Well, she looks more like a free soul or adventurer type, spending several days and nights somewhere outside, before returning. And Mima... Mima is a ghost, so does she really count?
The vision from before returns and hits you with embarassment with the force of a speeding tank.
What you said to her. What you did to her afterwards. To that rude miko.
Hell, your intentions were clean! Totally pure! But still, it turned out in a way that makes you look like the bad guy.
And you're feeling like the bad guy here too.
Plus, there's this thing with Mima. That vision was not something she wanted you to see, that's for sure.
"Eh..." Sighing, you palm your face. Looks like it's gonna be one hell of a day tomorrow. You'll have to apologize to Mima. And perhaps to Reimu. Or rather, you'll have to kiss her feet to get her to forgive you. "What an ordeal..."

[ ] Find them and apologize now - at least it's going to make dealing with them tomorrow easier.
-subvote [ ] Start with Reimu
-subvote [ ] Start with Mima
[ ] I wonder if Suika is still up?
[ ] Go outside, catch some fresh air. The air is dense here.
[ ] Trip some major balls over the sense of existence of sarashi
>> No. 12868
[ ] Find them and apologize now - at least it's going to make dealing with them tomorrow easier.
[ ] Start with Mima

Oh snap dog.
>> No. 12869
[X] Go outside, catch some fresh air. The air is dense here.

Save the apologies for breakfast. I don't think Reimu wants anything to do with us tonight. Mima... probably still feels terrible, so no reason to bug her.
>> No. 12870
[ ] Scream "I AM ALIVE" at the top of your lungs to break the silence
[ ] Go outside, catch some fresh air. The air is dense here.
>> No. 12871
[x] Trip some major balls over the sense of existence of sarashi
>> No. 12872
[ ] Find them and apologize now - at least it's going to make dealing with them tomorrow easier.
-subvote [ ] Start with Mima

There's only a normal end for Mima right? I bet it involves freeing her from whatever made her an evil spirit in the first place letting her move on. Leaving us.
>> No. 12874
[x] Find them and apologize now - at least it's going to make dealing with them tomorrow easier.
[x] Start with Mima
>> No. 12875
>>12846
OH GOD NOT THAT GUY
>> No. 12876
[x] Find them and apologize now - at least it's going to make dealing with them tomorrow easier.
[x] Start with Mima
>> No. 12877
[x] Find them and apologize now - at least it's going to make dealing with them tomorrow easier.
[x] Start with Mima


Mima~
>> No. 12878
[x] Find them and apologize now - at least it's going to make dealing with them tomorrow easier.
[x] Start with Mima
We will give you our whole love this route, you won't die on us this time. We will make sure of it.
>> No. 12879
[x] STOMP STOMP STOMP
>> No. 12881
>>12879

stop
>> No. 12882
>>12881
>stomp

fixed
>> No. 12883
>>12882

write
>> No. 12884
>>12882
The only thing i want to see from you is a new update.
>> No. 12885
[x] Find them and apologize now - at least it's going to make dealing with them tomorrow easier.
[x] Start with Mima

Yeah, apologizing now would sure take some trouble off your head. Especially to Mima. Time to get to it, then.
Resolutely, in a totally cheerful manner, you walk down the corridor, humming a song in your thoughts. Altough your mood is good enough to sing out loud, the silence of this humongous shrine makes you feel somehow... meekly. It's silly, but that's what it makes you feel like. Very small.
"Heh." Instead of sighing, you let out a snicker.
Your voice carries far, echoing off the walls. You cover your mouth with your hand, a bit embarassed for breaking the silence.
Well, that's that. Time of search is at hand! Mima, where could you be hiding?

Oh, wait.

That's right. You have no idea where Mima could be. Reimu would probably be in her bedroom, but Mima? She's a ghost. Do ghosts even sleep?
Well, shit. Looks like you're stuck. You could always run around like an idiot, searching in random places, but... That would make you look stupid, wouldn't it? Plus you'd rather not risk waking up the grumpy you-know-who. An echo of pain shants through your lower body as you remember her kick. Yeah, definitely, you'd rather NOT risk that again. Of course, there is an option of planting some defensive measures if she tries that once more, but it'd not be very gentlemanly to do so, right?
A stupid circle.
Kick or be kicked. Is that how you live, Reimu Hakurei?

"..."
You fall silent, realizing how ridiculous and unreasonable your thoughts were. What the hell. Yeah, the energy is overflowing your body, but your thoughts are a total mess, like if you were drunk. For a test, you decide to try walking in a straight line.
Step, step, step.
No, there are no problems with that. Then what is it?
And, returning to the main problem, how to find Mima?

[ ] Call out for Mima
[ ] On a second thought, maybe seeing Reimu first would be a good idea
[ ] Go outside
>> No. 12887
>>12884

( o∀o)
>> No. 12888
[x] Call out for Mima

Naturally, by "call out" I mean "whistle piercingly".
>> No. 12889
[x] Go outside
[x] Call out for Mima
>> No. 12890
[ ] Call out for Mima

>>12887

( ಠ∀ಠ)
>> No. 12892
If we're not far enough away from Reimu's bedroom, consider >>12888 a vote for: [x] Go outside and call out for Mima

Because standing near Reimu's bedroom at night and shouting "MIMA!" is idiocy. It already feels a bit odd, but must have more delicious Mima.
>> No. 12893
[X] Call out for Mima
Suddenly, Reimu Ninja.
>> No. 12894
Gentleman, protect your balls, this is about to get ugly.
>> No. 12895
>>12894

Reimu better not do that if she knows what's good for her. Who else will fill her lonely shrine with joy, if you know what I mean.
>> No. 12896
[ ] Go outside

Shouting + Nighttime + Reimu's room = Bad
>> No. 12897
>>12895
She will be pissed if we start yelling for Mima in the middle of the night, thinking we sex up everyone around her. After hugging her like that, she doesn't think good of us at the moment.
>>12895
I would fill her shrine with joy.
>> No. 12898
[ ] Ask about the Busty Redhead
>> No. 12899
[ x ] Call out for Mima
>> No. 12900
[X] Call out for Mima
>> No. 12901
[X] Call out for Mima

No. After all, you have to find her. Even if it means walking around and calling out her name. Damn you, Mima, couldn't you at least carry a cellphone around? Or something?
Well, not that she'd be able to use it anyway. And is she even 'awake' at this time?
Only one way to find out.

"MIIIIIIIIIIIIMAAAAAAAAA!"

Your voice rips through the silence, disturbing the serene atmosphere of the corridor. Damn. It was so sudden, that you yourself are a little bit startled. Or at least unsettled by this sudden noise. Come to think of it, you could've made it a bit quieter...
But, no turning back now, the table is set and it is time to begin the ghost hunting.
"Something strange...." your lips automatically begin humming a song silently, as if to encourage you to move on. "... in the neighbourhood...."
Yeah, it really is soothing. Now that you've disturbed the silence with your shout, letting it regain domination would feel just... How? Uncomfortable, that's how. What a silly feeling.
Your legs start walking down the corridor.
"Who you gonna call....?"
You take in a big amount of air.

"MIIIIIIIIIIMAAAAAAAAAA!"

Second shout pierces the darkness, echoing off the walls.
You stop for a second, but there's no reaction. Not a slightest sound. Is she not inside? Or is she asleep? Or she simply can't hear it? Whatever it is, you're not going to back away now. It would be useless at this point. Might as well take it to the end, then...

"MIIIIIIIMAAAA---!!!"
"SHUT UP!"

An angered shout from behind you makes you stop abruptly in your tracks and cut off the call.
"Wha--?!"
Turning around, you see a black, blurry figure of someone. Long hair flutters behind it as it gets closer. Fast. Really fast.
Flying at you with an unbelievable speed. With it's arm outstretched. Ready to plant a punch on your face. Or chest. Or worse.
Your hand automatically reaches for the knife.

In a split-second that interlopes between this move and the impending impact, one impulse crosses your mind. One, clear, definite order. Shanting throughout your whole nervous system, contracting your muscles.
A primal, instinctive reaction to an incoming attack.
That impulse quickly takes over your body, telling you to...

[ ] Dive
[ ] Dodge
[ ] Catch
[ ] Brace
[ ] Deflect
[ ] Attack
>> No. 12902
[X] Graze

Hold Shift for focused movement!
>> No. 12903
[X] Dodge
[X] Attack

NAYA DODGE!

NAYA PUNCH!
>> No. 12904
[X] Dodge
>> No. 12905
[ ] Catch
>> No. 12906
[X] Dodge
[X] FLEX
>> No. 12907
[ ] Let Reimu escape. She dropped what seemed important, so she can go.
>> No. 12908
[ ] Dodge
>> No. 12909
[ ] Dodge

Let's have some fun, Hakurei.
>> No. 12910
[x] Dodge

Don't want to make the situation worse by doing something stupid.
>> No. 12911
[x] Dive

And the "Call out for _____" legacy continues! Now we just need to be KO'd.
>> No. 12913
[X] Catch
>> No. 12914
[x] Dodge
[x] "KHAAAAAAAAAAAANN~~!!"
[x] "STELLAAAAA~~!!"

Oho, why not screw with Reimu?
>> No. 12915
[ ] Attack
>> No. 12918
[ ] Dodge
>> No. 12921
[X] "Oboro barrier!"
>> No. 12922
File 121391892771.png - (179.01KB , 400x750 , 3jur.png ) [iqdb]
12922
DIVE DIVE DIVE HIT YOUR BURNERS NAYA!!!


=========================

[X] Dodge

Dodge.
Avoid getting hit. Move away. Step aside, let it fly by. Don't get hit. Dodge. Dodge. Dodge.
At the last millisecond, you twist your right leg and rotate your torso. Her fist misses your face by millimeters.
And at the moment she passes you, your eyes meet.
Those reddish-brown eyes. Now squinted in an angry expression.
You could swear that time itself slowed down when your gazes met.
Her stare along made you shiver unvoluntarily. It may be a trivial matter, but still... She is... scary. Just like that, scary. You do know what is Hakurei Reimu capable of doing. After all, she IS Gensokyo's protector. Doubtful that she'd go all-out on a mere human, but the fact alone... Makes her scary.
Time's normal flow resumes as your stares part. Her long, black hair, now let loose, freed from the entanglement of the red ribbons, lashes your face, like a hundred of microscopic whips. It stings, but not enough to make you falter. You remain to stand firm as she turns 180 degrees in the air and breaks her flight, landing on the ground on her feet and one hand. She slides backwards a meter or two before coming to a full stop.
Her furious eyes stare straight at you.
"..."
"..."
Both of you remain silent and still. Her hair, only now stopping from the movement before, slowly settles down, covering her face and shoulders in a storm of black strands. The way she is beding down forward, still holding her hand against the ground... It looks almost like if she was preparing for another leap. Which she propably is.
Her hand draws the hair off her face.
"Why are you shouting in the middle of a FUCKING night."
Her voice is steely, rather stating than asking. She doesn't let her eyes off you.
"I was just looking for Mima. I couldn't find her, so--"
"And THAT" she interrupts "Is for what you've been screaming your fucking lungs out for?! Do you have any idea what time it is?!"
"No." you answer truthfully
"Then let me tell you! It's past fucking midnight! And I have to wake up tomorrow! So shut the fuck up and go to bed already before I get even more angry!"
"Reimu, I--" you try to explain yourself, but...
"SHUT UP! You're fucking ANNOYING!"
Reimu interrupts you with another yell. Uh... Isn't she the one making the most noise here?
You notice her legs bend slightly before she launches herself forward. Again, in the same manner, with her arm outstretched, ready to swing down.
She's fast. Of course she's fast. With the support from her magic, it's possible for her to move at inhuman speeds.
She's really fast.
But then...
Why does her movement seem so slow....?

No, it's not her that moves slowly. It's... the whole world that suddenly slowed down. Air around you. Your own breathing. Your own hand, reaching for the back pocket of your pants. Her fluttering hair, whipping the air behind her.
Slow. Slow. Slow. Slow.
Again, the same impulse appears in your head.
But... No, this time it's diffirent.
Play time is over. It's time to step into action. Give in, give in, give in.

[ ] Catch her
[ ] Use the knife
[ ] Deflect her fist
>> No. 12925
[ ] "Sorry, Hakurei. But you must be insane to think I'd let you hit me."
[ ] Deflect her fist
>> No. 12926
[X] Catch her

Do not stab the miko.
>> No. 12927
[X] Catch her
>> No. 12929
[ ] Deflect her fist

PSYCHOSIS lvl 2, here we come!
>> No. 12930
[ ] Deflect her fist
>> No. 12931
[X] Deflect her fist and use her own momentum against her by flinging her into a wall. Then pin her down so that we can talk without taking a hit.
>> No. 12932
[x] Catch her

Why not piss her off even more?
>> No. 12933
[x] Deflect her fist
Also, preemptively,
[x] Dodge kick to the crotch

Miko fightan games.
>> No. 12934
[ ] Catch her
>> No. 12935
>>12929
also, remeber she's shown her willingness to cause us physical harm already, and then she tried to KO us from behind. Catching the miko will result in another crotch kneeing.
>> No. 12936
[ ] Use the knife

Shiv the miko
>> No. 12937
[x] Deflect her fist
>> No. 12938
[z] Deflect her fist

Fist deflectin gaems.
>> No. 12939
File 121392086745.png - (186.10KB , 550x550 , 9qb.png ) [iqdb]
12939
>>12936

Not today, Scorn!
>> No. 12940
[x] Catch her
[x] Cut a N in her outfit with your knife, without cutting her skin.
>> No. 12941
[ ] Catch her
>> No. 12942
[X] CROSS-COUNTER
>> No. 12943
[ ] Deflect her fist
>> No. 12944
[ ] Deflect her fist
>> No. 12947
File 12139228583.jpg - (388.32KB , 592x740 , 3eaq.jpg ) [iqdb]
12947
[X] Deflect her fist

Step.

Your body positions itself in a defensive stance. Without your intervention. On it's own. As if it was an instinctive reaction to a threat. Left leg forward, slightly bent, upper body, facing in the same direction at 70 degrees angle, leaning lightly forward, eyes on enemy. Right leg, straight, behind, acting as a support for the ballance. Right arm, clutching the knife tightly, ready to strike. Left arm, bent at the elbow, raised on the mouth level, prepared to deflect the first strike and make an opening for a stab.
The enemy approaches.
Slowly, but you realize it's just an illusion. Getting here will take her forever, but you realize it's just a matter of milliseconds before she hits you.
The enemy approaches.
Enemy. Someone, something that wants to attack you. Make you suffer. Die. Bleed.
Therefore, the only way to deal with it would be to answer in kind. Kill it. Kill it before it kills you.
But...

Kill it?

"N-no..."
This is wrong. It... She... Her intentions are not to kill. Therefore...
It would be wrong to use a weapon.
After all, she's only... A human... Only a girl...
It would be wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong!

And before you shake off the conflicting thoughts, her attack connects.

Almost.

Because despite your reverious state, your body still seems to be conscious of it's surroundings.
With a simple sweeping move, it shoves Reimu's arm aside. In a simplest deflection manouver, taught on almost every course, in almost all martial arts.
And she fell for it.
Not expecting that, she didn't manage to stop before...
Her body impacted with yours.
Breaking her flight.
Air is knocked out of you immidiately, sending you flying backwards. Sweeping you off the floor. With her in your arms. The force makes the two of you spin around in the air. At this rate... She'll be the one to hit the ground first. And with this speed...

No, not going to let that happen. She may be violent, she may be rude, but she still is a girl.
So, you wrap your arms around her, sqeezing as tight as you can. Press her against your body and flailing your legs around, you change the trajectory of your vertical flight, so that your back will be the one to impact against the floor.
And it does.
Still, the momentum was too great to simply stop in place. Your entangled bodies start rolling on the floor, along the corridor.
The frictions makes your hands burst with pain. The rhytmical thumping made by your own head hitting against the floor echoes in your skull. But you don't let go of her. Even if you're going to get beaten up afterwards, it doesn't matter. Because, after all, you can't simply let a girl hurt herself.

SLAM

Your roll on the floor ends abruptly as your back hits against a wall. Now, having air knocked out of you once more, you wish the corridor would be a little bit longer. It would at least let you reduce the momentum a bit more before stopping.
Your head slams against the hard, vertical surface.
Dull pain, immidiately followed by black stains on your sight. Dull. Pain. Weakening all your senses.

But not enough to not notice that Reimu has freed herself from your protective embrace.
Tears force their way out of your eyes, flowing down your cheeks. Damn. It really hurts. It's going to leave a bump, and it's the least dangerous complication of many possible.
Still, you ignore that pain. Dismiss the black haze on your sight.
And force a pained smile.
Directing it at Reimu.
Who, sitting on the floor, with her hand prepared for a punch, pants heavily. If you could... see a little bit better, you would probably see the tears forming in the corners of her eyes...

[ ] "It's not over until you do the deed. Swing it down. What are you waiting for?"
[ ] "..."
[ ] "Now that you've calmed down a little, I'd like to apologize."
[ ] "Are you... crying?"
>> No. 12948
[X] "Now that you've calmed down a little, I'd like to apologize."
>> No. 12949
[ ] "Now that you've calmed down a little, I'd like to apologize."
>> No. 12950
>>12940

Naya is not Zorro. But I admit, that'd be badass. Especially if her clothes would fall off afterwards. Have to save the idea for some other time, I guess.

On an unrelated note, with this, I shall end my today's DARKS-ing and go to sleep. Beware the troll, the saguya, the heretic, Anon and behave.

Yaf out.
>> No. 12951
[x] "Now that you've calmed down a little, I'd like to apologize."

Whoa, what's with the sudden chivalry obsession? We're Nanaya, not Shirou on Fate route.
>> No. 12952
[x] "Are you... crying?"
[x] "You're too soft, Reimu."
>> No. 12953
[X] "It's not over until you do the deed. Swing it down. What are you waiting for?"

Naya's a badass like that.
>> No. 12954
File 121392390742.png - (291.40KB , 848x480 , vlcsnap-2615687.png ) [iqdb]
12954
[X] "It's not over until you do the deed. Swing it down. What are you waiting for?"
>> No. 12955
[x] "It's not over until you do the deed. Swing it down. What are you waiting for?"
CATASTROPHE points +1
>> No. 12956
[X] "Now that you've calmed down a little, I'd like to apologize."
>> No. 12957
[x] "It's not over until you do the deed. Swing it down. What are you waiting for?"

Then if she stops

[X] "Now that you've calmed down a little, I'd like to apologize."
>> No. 12958
[X] "Now that you've calmed down a little, I'd like to apologize."

obviously wins.
>> No. 12959
[x] "It's not over until you do the deed. Swing it down. What are you waiting for?"

Yuuka was supposed to appear 'tomorrow', and it's technically 'tomorrow' in an hour.

And youkai are most active at night, so yeah.
>> No. 12960
[X] "Now that you've calmed down a little, I'd like to apologize."
>> No. 12961
Nanaya Maebara, eh?
>> No. 12963
>>12951
>Whoa, what's with the sudden chivalry obsession?

He who ruffles Wriggle's hair absent-mindedly must be a compassionate soul. And it is most appropriate for a compassionate man to protect a girl from hurting herself. Especially if it was his own fault.
>> No. 12964
[X] "Now that you've calmed down a little, I'd like to apologize."
>> No. 12965
[X] "It's not over until you do the deed. Swing
it down. What are you waiting for?"


"You're right..." Reimu whispers out, which appeared seemingly under her breath.
She plants her feet before your face. A red skirt loosens and sifts down her silky legs and entangles her naked feet. Her bloomers followed soon after and now joins the red skirt before your eyes.
Like the grace of a butterfly, moving from flower to flower, Reimu's feet work autonomously to free themselves from their fabric entrapment.
Now the azure moonlight reflect off her perfect skin.
Filled with a bubbly feeling that lifts anyone's spirit with anticipation, you continue to stare at her feet patiently, awaiting the third and final garment Reimu has to offer, her panties....but that desired outcome does not appear before you.
With a sense of agitation and arousal, you curiously look up...slowly. You fill your all of your vision with the curves of her legs. From the toes...to the calves...to the knees...to the thighs...then...?
Cold seep between your skin. Your face grows white. You close your eyes. Your excited feelings to be embraced and loved by the woman before you faded away and is replaced with fear, disgust, and... survival...? Your thoughts dulls as you put aside your mind's activities to open yours eyes once more.
Reimu is shuddering in sheer pleasure by looking at her enlarge member. It is still flaccid, but it quickly stiffens when she massaged it with both hands. Her body goes limp with each pulse of blood that flows through her dick.
Then... A pang of irritation forms in her face. Her eyes slowly open, glaring at yours. "You're right..." she says with a hint of coldness in her voice. "...I was busy until you started yelling in my shrine. Now I'm going to finish it...and you're going to help."
And with that, she glides upwards. Her throbbing member is pointed at your from above.

The last thing you remember was the tip of Reimu's penis spearing through your virgin lips.
You cry every morning, but the sobs do not come out. You're throat is too sore for such simple tasks. So you lay in your room day in and day out bed-ridden with tears.
>> No. 12966
File 121394538995.gif - (165.14KB , 280x276 , 1210716990832.gif ) [iqdb]
12966
>>12965

AWESOME.


Also, I have to go out for a bit, an hour or two or three, but I have the next scene prepared in my head so it shouldn't take long to write it after I return. And I shall return. Honestly.

In the meantime, let me ask you a favour, anons of touhouproject. Would you mind giving me some constructive critique? The only one I ever get is "THE SHRINE is shit", and it's not exactly helping me to see what I am doing wrong and what should be kept like it is now. So, needs moar what? Needs less what?

On an unrelated note, I now realize how much I miss writing Mary and Ren ;_; They were really fun to write.
>> No. 12967
>>12966

Moar: Perspectives, use a new character every once in a while to jazz the story up.

Less: The word 'Reverie', i see too many writers using this word lately and should put some effort to find a synonym at least, like 'muse', 'abstraction', 'bemusement',etc. etc...

Other than that, you're doing great.
>> No. 12968
>>12966
>>The only one I ever get is "THE SHRINE is shit"

That's the same person

The advice I can give is not to worry about it. You can't please everyone, literally.

That guy in particular has his panties in a wad over the fact that we get too many harem endings over here.

But you yourself saw what closing off one girl's route can do.
>>"No Renko H-scene"
>>"Fuck you, I'm not voting then"
>>"Fine, I'll make one. Jesus christ"

The only "criticism" you're going to get from this is more of requests on the current story focus. Therefore, I'll put in my request.

More psycho action, less easy modo
I wanna see Yuuka smash the gland and threaten to kill us.
>> No. 12969
>>12966

Mmkay. You asked, though.

First and foremost, your writing in TS is too repetitive. A large portion of this comes from you mimicking Nasu's style, which is inherently very repetitive, although I can't fault you too much for that if it's what you find easiest to compose in. The content is what really hurts, though. Nearly every single post is the same stuff now, one of just a handful of different events:
1. Nanaya does something sleazy and does or does not get a little action out of it.
2. Nanaya makes a flamboyant gesture, usually due to some oddball choice, that goes far beyond what the choice indicated and makes him look stupid, then deals with the fallout.
3. Nanaya passes out or goes psycho and has a trippy dream/vision/something. (This one is especially bad. "Mysterious" and "symbolic" visions are hallmarks of a lazy writer and should be used extremely sparingly and only with good reason.)

Being stupid and flexing once, way back on Reimu route, was okay. Now, though, events like that are happening all the time. The fix for this is obvious - be more creative with events, and get a better handle on how you're writing Nanaya.

Beyond that, every single one of the non-Nanaya characters has exactly three and only three states of personality: lethal tsuntsun superbitch, sad deredere filled with unhappiness and finding solace in Naya, and prankster (comes in two subflavors, goofy or sly). They often switch between these emotional extremes at the drop of a hat. It should be obvious how to deal with this as well, though I understand it's hard to write varied characters.

Part of it may be due to the fact that we're on the fourth go-round, and you're very understandably getting burnt out, especially on writing characters you don't like. In the last playthrough, for example, it was really obvious that you ran flat out of material after the big fight and were left with no idea how to bridge the gap between that and the final conclusion. Again, there's no easy fix to be had, you like writing about certain characters and in certain ways, and that's fine, but trying to push the story back to your comfort zone when we've already been there many times is unsatisfying for the readers.

The second best advice I can give you, then, is to bite the bullet and be more creative. It need not be with new characters or psycho action or any specific thing, just do SOMETHING different and keep on doing different things instead of more of the same.

The best advice I can give, though, is to pay attention to your audience and play to them more. Listen not just to what people vote for, but what they actually want. If you can surprise them with something better than what they were hoping for, good, but if not, give them what they want.

Example: A lot of people got mad about the lack of Renko H and winding up mainly with Mary, but why? Because the entire story up to that point had been pointing towards Renko. She had the most points throughout, you said so yourself. Everyone accepted that this route was Renko route. We got right to the verge of an H-scene with her, before folks who were bored with the story spammed some stupid options. (It's worth noting that they were arguably not even stupid, as doing crazy things had produced decent results in the past!) Upon reset, suddenly, no more Renko, it's Reimu time bitches because YAF wants to write some Reimu. Then we pick to sit on the front steps, and suddenly Mary is all over Nanaya, and every set of choices from that point on were extremely biased towards Mary, with no real way to get to Renko. It's not that Renko is inherently a better character, but she was picked in the past, Anon came to terms with it and learned to like her, we wanted to finish her route, and then bam, the focus changes for no real reason.

Hopefully this will be somewhat helpful. A previous poster mentioned writing from different perspectives, and that would actually be a really good idea to practice using different styles and getting into other character's heads. You might, for instance, try to write that Renko H from her point of view, and say that she faked getting drunk so you can show off her personality a bit more.

Man, that came out longer than I thought it would. Might not be done, either, I'll post more if I think of anything else.
>> No. 12970
>>12966

Nanaya's character is inconsistent. He feels too much empathy towards people he's never met before in each route he progresses. With the exception of Red, Yukari, and Mary, Nanaya shouldn't have any pre-developed feelings for characters or from them (Reimu especially) until TRANSPARENT NIGHT.

Also, Family Ties was quite disappointing. No explanation for why Nanaya stabbed Red, why Red became so fucked up afterwards, why Yukari chose him over Nanaya at that time, build-up that Mary & Yukari really are the same person was not followed through, and the cathartic incest doorprize was ruined with amnesia. Needed to have Nanaya reflect over his fratricide. No reckoning on whether those serial killer dream (and the corpses) were real, placed, and how or why they'd become repressed later.

Basically, it seemed like we missed a hidden True End there. Once all the ends are completed you could just tie-up everything with an extensive Phantasm True that you can only lock into during TRANSPARENT NIGHT--Coco's path, essentially.
>> No. 12971
>>12966
Guys don't get mad, but i like the way he writes TS, i for once don't feel that he has to change anything.
I love how he writes Reimu, other characters i don't care much about.
>> No. 12973
>>12969

About the whole Renko incident, the wackery followed by a half-assed BAD END was just an effect of anon picking stupid choices and me being pissed off. I just wanted to MAKE IT STOP as quickly as possible. As for the Renko H-scene, there were THREE chances during the hide-and-seek game to get it. But apparently anon was too worried about Mary (which was a rather nonsensical worry) to bother with even TALKING with Renko.
Don't forget that half of the story is made by anon, and it's his (their?) choices that make various things happen. I am often (too often in my option) suprised, that while I gave one option that would logically have the best results, anons choose a diffirent one, the one that while attractive, will make the protagonist look stupid andor get hurt. Or pass out, for that matter.

About the rest, I shall make it a mental note and try to make use of those hints.

>>12970
I think it was said before, but TRANSPARENT NIGHT is an event in which ALL the characters regain the memories of previous routes, while Naya can access them all the time. Perhaps 'access' is a bad word, but you get the idea.

What hasn't been said though, is that the initial relationships with various characters are decided in the beggining, by picking up certain items from Naya's apartment. For example, why do you think there weren't any feelings of familiarity towards Mary this time?

And about the phantasm true, or whatever, I think the dreams he had in AAA and TS3 were enough of a hint that something like this exists.
>> No. 12974
>For example, why do you think there weren't any feelings of familiarity towards Mary this time?

( ゚∀゚)彡 おっぱい!おっぱい!
>> No. 12975
>>12973
>But apparently anon was too worried about Mary (which was a rather nonsensical worry) to bother with even TALKING with Renko.

It wasn't that nonsensical considering that she had just recently been possessed by Yukari and murdered us in cold blood. We've got a right to worry about people who do things like that.

>For example, why do you think there weren't any feelings of familiarity towards Mary this time?

Lack of pamphlet, or more likely the lack of Oppai Ball?
>> No. 12976
>>Lack of pamphlet, or more likely the lack of Oppai Ball?

It figures the reason for feeling familiar with Mary would be life-like texture ;_;l
>> No. 12977
File 121398101337.jpg - (100.79KB , 600x587 , Honkey_bd1.jpg ) [iqdb]
12977
Just so you don't F5 in vain, there won't be updates today. I MIGHT sneak in one or two, but the possibility of that happening is close to zero. Scholar year ended today, and I am feeling EXTREMELY lazy (haven't felt this lazy in ages), plus I lost my motivation somewhere on the way. And my laptop is broken. I had a scene prepared, but now that I look at it, it didn't turn out like I'd liked it would. Hell, NOTHING seems okay right now! Fuck! Where is my motivation?! FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Pic obviously not related, I'm not a nigger so shut the hell up!
>> No. 12978
>>12976
And the pamphlet affected our dealings with Red, perhaps? ...screw that pamphlet. Our inventory slot would be wasted on Red. And that pamphlet also seemed to weaken our Psychosis Sync rate, since it made us feel like rejecting violence.
>> No. 12979
>>12977

ಠ_ಠ
>> No. 12980
>>12977
DAMN YOU SCORN
>> No. 12981
>>12977

Don't worry, you'll always be a nigger to me. Enjoy you're nigger-rest to the fullest.
>> No. 12982
>>12977

>there won't be updates today

Looks like I'm going sober tonight. ( ´A`)
>> No. 12983
No updates? Seems like i need to go outside for a change.
>> No. 12984
>>12982

Gee, I'm not sure if I should feel bad or good about it.
>> No. 12985
>>12984

The faggotry tonight has made me go for the jamesons anyway. ALL DRUNK ALL THE TIME
>> No. 12986
>>12985
When were you sober the last time anyway?
>> No. 12987
>>12986

uuuuuuh...
>> No. 12988
>>12987

Can I take advantage of you again?
>> No. 12990
>>12988

Yaf is gonna be angry with us again though~
>> No. 12998
>>12990

Who cares about YAF, he's just a troublesome nigger who is trying to get between our love.
>> No. 13000
>>12988
>>12990
>>12998
Some people say that RP is nothing but faggotry.
But it's people like Uboa who turn it from that worthless faggotry into lulz of the highest order.
>> No. 13001
YAF DO YOU SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU DON'T WRITE YOU? DO YOU SEE THIS?
>> No. 13002
>>13000

Still seems like faggotry to me.
>> No. 13003
>>13002

Jealous Anon is jealous. ( ´∀`)
>> No. 13004
It's not gay until balls are touching.

Wait... there now it's gay.
>> No. 13005
UUUUBOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

You said you would be sober! Why aren't you sober, Uboa?!


That being said, I'm sorry to inform you that work is stalled until Sunday. Good thing is, I am going to have access to a computer, so I might try building a wall or writing updates for all the stories.
>> No. 13006
>>13005
Now the Faggotry will never stop
>> No. 13010
>>13006

It never started, for it was always here.
>> No. 13011
Hey, YAF. Can we get a R. Shiki mode for a playthrough? And I don't mean Red. I mean Ryougi.
>> No. 13012
>>13011

Girl anons been done before. It doesn't really have the gimmick anymore.
Be kinda boring.
>> No. 13013
>>13012

So you're saying a psycho female Nanaya tribbing with the character selected for that route would be boring?

.... Right.
>> No. 13014
>>13011

The gender identity thing could be interesting without diverting too much from the Nanaya play-throughs, just less CRAZY, and more COLD AS ICE.

This is how it works: Baby brother kept bullying Ryougi because she wasn't acting like a girl should, which eventually pissed her off so much she fucking stabbed him.

Ryougi dissociated her mind into "male" & "female" minds, and only normally accesses the "male" side to prevent herself from feeling emotions and other things she misconstrues as "girlish". Red developed an inferiority complex in regards to women in general, and wants to prove boys are better by raping & killing us. Lesbian Touhou sexing is explained away with the "male" mindset.

The /I am thinking with my other mind/-stuff would be the "female" brain cutting in, explaining why such & such choice is a better idea, based on better insight to the target's emotions and intentions.

>>13012

Yes. Once. In SHaG. Which is dead. Actually it may have just been a guy who got yukari'd into a girl.
>> No. 13015
>>13013
Well, not to speak for everyone, but yes, that's pretty boring. Lesbians in Gensokyo are just more of the same old, same old.

Male Nanaya seducing the Touhoes - intentionally or not - is awesome, especially given the very real and very big danger of a NICE BOAT ending.
>> No. 13016
>>13104
SHaG isn't dead! It's just... resting...

Vodka, where are you...? ;_;
>> No. 13017
>>13015

This
>> No. 13018
>>13014
Would be worth a try, why not.
>> No. 13019
>>13015
>Male Nanaya seducing the Touhoes - intentionally or not - is awesome, especially given the very real and very big danger of a NICE BOAT ending

I don't see any reason why you can't have that with a female lead. And if you really like sausage that much, you could always go after Rinnosuke.
>> No. 13021
>>13014

Actually having the protagonist as a girl would clear one important thing up: Why Yukari would choose Red over the protagonist. A girl wouldn't be able to combine with the Hakurei lineage, at least not in this generation. And since there are so few power male youkai, a boy has a much better chance of finding an appropriate other mate (i.e., if it didn't work out with the shrine maiden).

The protagonist is older than the shrine maiden though, so Yukari couldn't have known absolutely at the time the children were born that she didn't have use of a female descendant (in the situation that Reimu's mother bore only males). However, when Reimu was born she didn't have much use for Femnaya anymore, and so took Red away to mold to her liking.

She would still hold a bit of utility as a fail-safe, since Femnaya would be a better vessel to "recycle" the male child's DNA than Mary or Yukari herself (having a more equal distribution of Yukari & her mate's DNA than Yukari herself). We've seen from the last route that she's willing to go that far.
>> No. 13022
>>13015

Agreed on the first part. It's old hat. Also, some just aren't into lesbians. What I would like to see, as I believe someone has suggested before, is to go from the point of view from one of the girls. It'd be nice to see what's going through Reimu's head during the first playthrough, for example.
>> No. 13023
>>13014
Oh god yes.

I fucking heart Shiki Ryougi.
>> No. 13024
>>13022
> go from the point of view from one of the girls

Wriggle. Yes. Possibly write this in /forest/ since Scorn's gone.
>> No. 13025
>>13016
Maybe summer has made him lazy.
Maybe he has other things to do.
Maybe he took his brother and sister to beach and they found dead ringed seal laying on there. (I bet the stench was horrible.)
Maybe he is trying to do something completely different for a while, like scanlating Touhou doujins. (I heard that's a great way to clear your mind.)
Maybe he has to work his ass off because he needs the cash, even though he'd like to lay down on the grass since it has gotten warm enough to go by without sweater.
Maybe he is using the little free time he has to get drunk.

...SHaG will return on Tuesday.
>> No. 13026
>>13025
Excuse me, but who are you?
>> No. 13027
>>13022
>It'd be nice to see what's going through Reimu's head during the first playthrough, for example.

But then it's not a CYOA is it, if the character's personality, intentions & path is predetermined. Maybe as an extra.
>> No. 13028
>>13026

Maybe something to do with that mysterious "SHaG" acronym that keeps repeating.
>> No. 13029
>>13021
>The protagonist is older than the shrine maiden though, so Yukari couldn't have known absolutely at the time the children were born that she didn't have use of a female descendant (in the situation that Reimu's mother bore only males). However, when Reimu was born she didn't have much use for Femnaya anymore, and so took Red away to mold to her liking.

That would explain both the shattered identity & stabbing issue. Mother gave them both attention until Reimu was born, but after that it was always "good boy" and never "good girl", so she fucking shivved Red to try and take his place, but Mother got upset and said "bad girl, bad girl" and cast her out. But that would be impossible, because Mother loved her. So, she must not be the "bad girl", but rather the "good boy".

Caina & Abel, so to speak. Reminds me of Monster.
>> No. 13030
[X] "It's not over until you do the deed. Swing it down. What are you waiting for?"

Yeah, if you could see a little better...

But you can't. Besides, who knows if that glimpse of glistering drops in her eyes wasn't just a mirage brought by the overthrowing pain? The dull stinging and teary eyes? And...
Reimu? Reimu would cry? No way. No way, right? Seeing that she was the one who caused this whole incident, the one to cry should be you rather than her. But cry? No, there's no place to cry. No need to. Because... This is not over yet. This fight, uncalled for, but still exciting hasn't ended yet. Because, she still hasn't delivered the last blow.
"Do you have any idea how startled I wa--"
"What are you waiting for." your steely voice interrupts her sudden exclamation. With one eye closed, you try to observe her face through the black mist. She's suprised. "It's not over until you do the deed. What are you waiting for."
Your question sounds more like a statement. Your tone... Is serious, to say the least. Maybe this is because of the pain, maybe because of the resolve brought forth by it. One thing's for sure, if you were to ever hear someone use this kind of tone, you'd immidiately abide by it's orders. As stupid as it may sound in your own thoughts, this voice... It sounds unexpectedly cold. Despite the pain and tears.
"Wha... What are you--"
"Swing it down, Hakurei." you interrupt her yet again "Take it to the end. I don't like leaving conflicts unresolved."
"But, I thought--"
"I don't care. Swing it down. Or, perhaps, you want me to smash that pretty face of yours instead? Come on." you send her a mocking smirk "Are you scared? Where is your anger from a while ago? Having second thoughts?" she backs away under your storm of insulting questions. This calls for more, doesn't it? "What is it? Weren't you about to cowardly attack me from behind? It was only because of my superior self-control that it didn't end there, Hakurei. So, do me the favour and swing it down. Now."
It's irritating. Why does she back away now? Why does it seems as if those insults really hurt her? What the hell is she doing? She's the goddamn Hakurei. This isn't how she should be acting. What the fuck. What the fuck is this bullshit.
Hahahah...
You can't help but laugh inside your thoughts. Why are you so angry? Where is this anger coming from? What? What is it? Unresolved conflict? Those words escaper your lips on their own earlier, but, did you really mean it? Is it really so unsettling that she's not ended it yet?
Come to think of it...

Wasn't it the same 'back then' as well?

That argument... And a failed attempt to make a truce. A stubborn opponent. That wouldn't surrender until...

You...

Him...

But this memory... Why is it so... Hazy... Distant...

Come to think of it, is it even a memory? It might as well be a dream for all you know...

"End it. For fuck's sake, swing it down, Hakurei." Your own voice, escaping your mouth unvoluntarily breaks your thoughts and returns the attention back to the blurred image before you. She still is hesitating... "Listen, one more minute and I'll end it myself."
"You are insane... Why are you so eager to--"
"Shut up." cold. Your voice is cold. "Shut the fuck up, Hakurei and swing it down. Do it, or I swear, I am going to rape you here and now."
"R--... What are you talking about?!"
Irritant. What an annoying person.
"That's it."
Your angered voice accompanies your sudden move towards her weeping figure. Shooting an arm forward, you grab the miko's shoulder. Other hand, led by the enraged impulse inside your head, reaches for her mouth. The movement is too fast to follow with human eyes. She has no chance to escape. Because, simply as that, you're too fast.
"Lazy slouch. They were right, all those people." Your lips spit out insults as you push her down on the floor. Ignoring the pain in your head. In your back. In your arms. "You are nothing but a piece of trash, a parasite sucking off the fame of your family's name. Unlikeable. That's what they say, unlikeable. Lazy, self-centered, egoistic. Why are you crying, Hakurei? Does the truth really hurt so much?"
Your hand, letting go of her shoulder, reaches for her breasts.
But...
This is...

Wrong.

Even though your thoughts are a mess consisting of choirs of uncountable voices, all screaming diffirent things, there still is one voice that is diffirent.

It's name, is reason.

This is wrong. Giving in to the anger is wrong.

Then, using that last remaining bit of self-control you stop your hands.

And then it hits you. You forgot one thing.

Reimu's arms. You forgot to restrain them.

And that fact, it hits you suddenly. And literally. Your vision goes red when her fist impacts with your cheek. The force was enough to send you flying backwards, hitting your head against the wall. The dull pain raises anew, covering...
No.
There is no pain. There is no more black haze blotting out your sight. Suddenly, everything is clear. Metallic taste in your mouth, stinging on your lips.

Your laugh.
>> No. 13031
Completely against your will, your body tries to chuckle it's lungs out.
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
Constantly, constantly laughing. Even after it's out of oxygen, it still tries to continue the insane laugher.
It's clear. Everything is clear. There are no more voices in your head. Not even one. A total silence. Control is back in your hands, allowing you to rule over your own muscles again. All of a sudden, you feel refreshed. As if walking into cold water after a whole day of strolling around under burning sunlight.

This is fucked up.

This is simply ridiculous. The things you said, the actions you took... Looking at them now, without those distractions in your thoughts...
What were you doing...
"Hahahahahaha...!"
Your laugher dies out as you realize the weight of consequences you'll probably have to face. Rape. Is it really what you said? What made you say that? What kind of twisted intention was it that made you blurt out such a thing?
"Reimu...--"
You turn to the miko, expecting to see another punch coming at you, but...

She is kneeling on the ground, covering her face with one hand. The other one, clenched in a fist, rests on the floor, supporting her shaking figure. Rhytmical spasms send trembles down her body. She's... Crying. But no sound can be heard. Just her sped up breathing. It's a very... silent cry.
Damn it. Yet again, you've made her cry.
An urge to soothe her suffering surfaces in your mind, ordering you to get closer, closer, closer...
"Rei--"
Your voice gets cut off by another punch.
Sudden, unpredictable, led by anger alone, amateur. Using solely the strength brought by the unstable emotional state, she sends you back at the wall again.
Yet again, the bump on the back of your head gets hit again, sending sparks of pain all over your nervous system, making you jerk up violently and groan.
When you open your eyes...
"Of course it hurts, my dearest guest. If it didn't, would I cry? I had very high hopes for you, since you brough the donations for me. Hell, I might have even come to like you! But... You've said too much."
She stands before you, staring down with superiority. Her face is red, wet trails still glistering in the red light illuminating her...
Red light coming from ten or more red spikes, hanging in the air behind her, above her and on her sides. All of them, all of those glowing weapons, resembling ominous swords, are pointed at you.
Fear shants down your body, sending alarming signals to your brain. If it keeps up, you're going to die. She's serious. She's been pushed too far. You're going to die. Die. Don't move, or you're going to die. Die for sure. There is no escape from those.

The two of you, the prey, and the red hunter, remain still. For a few minutes, silence dominates your silent conflict.
Her shoulders stopped shaking.
Why isn't she moving yet...
"Argh... What an ordeal." Ignoring all the signals telling you not to, you stand up, scratching the back of your head. "Listen, Reimu." you face the miko, whose expression remains still "I admit, I've said too much. Hell, I've done too much as well. I deserved what I got." Leisurely, you take a few steps forward. With the corner of your eye, you notice that the spikes remain still as well... Is it a good sign? Or a bad one? "I'm sorry. I lost control for a moment. I shouldn't have been shouting at night in the first place. It was my fault. Ah," you click your fingers "And when we fell down, yeah, I shouldn't have... embraced you like that. But I couldn't let you hurt yourself."
"And you're telling me this now, because?"
"Oh, that's simple. I don't think an apology would be enough to make up for this mess..." you take a glance at her face. Still as stone, it remains in it's angered expression, carefully observing you from under the lowered eyelids. "But still, I think you will be able to forgive me if I make up for it... Somehow."
The air is dense. Your senses are screaming, warning to reconsider every word three times before saying it. Isn't it... A little bit nonsensical? She wouldn't... Kill someone just like this, right? She wouldn't... She's not like that... Inside, she's just a....
"Why do you think I would forgive you just like this?"
"That's because..."

[ ] "You know I could prove a nice addition to the shrine. After all, those donations, they were collected by me, right?"
[ ] "I'm a nice punching bag, don't you think?"
[ ] "I know you're not like that. I know you're not as self-centered as people say. They're all wrong. Every single one of them is wrong. You're not like that. I think... You're a quite likeable person. I can't help but feel fond of you, Reimu."
[ ] "You never intended to kill me. If you did, those spikes would still be aimed at my throat. And they're not."
[ ] "Because I know you'd like me to 'rape' you."
[ ] "Because, now that I'm so close, I can extinguish your life at any second. You forgive me, or you die, Hakurei."
>> No. 13032
Sorry it turned out rather chaotic, but I am bringing some things back and throwing out some, and I needed some adjustments. It should go smoothly from now on.
>> No. 13034
[ ] "You never intended to kill me. If you did, those spikes would still be aimed at my throat. And they're not."
>> No. 13035
[X] "You never intended to kill me. If you did, those spikes would still be aimed at my throat. And they're not."
>> No. 13037
[X] "You never intended to kill me. If you did, those spikes would still be aimed at my throat. And they're not."
>> No. 13038
[+] "You never intended to kill me. If you did, those spikes would still be aimed at my throat. And they're not."
This is not Raymoo route, but no need to antagonize her that badly.

...yet.
>> No. 13039
[x] "I know you're not like that. People exaggerate and only see the negative sides because thats the nature of your work. They complain you don't do your job, and then when you do they always ridicule it. Its not fair to you, especially when you are doing all this work for their sake.
[x] "Listen, I know you never intended to kill me. If you did, those spikes would still be aimed at my throat. And they're not."
[x] "I might not be able to help you with everything, but at the very least I'm a nice punching bag, don't you think?"
>> No. 13040
[x] "I know you're not like that. People exaggerate and only see the negative sides because thats the nature of your work. They complain you don't do your job, and then when you do they always ridicule it. Its not fair to you, especially when you are doing all this work for their sake.
[x] "Listen, I know you never intended to kill me. If you did, those spikes would still be aimed at my throat. And they're not."
[x] "I might not be able to help you with everything, but at the very least I'm a nice punching bag, don't you think?"
Much better.
>> No. 13041
[d] "You never intended to kill me. If you did, those spikes would still be aimed at my throat. And they're not."
>> No. 13042
[X] "Because, now that I'm so close, I can extinguish your life at any second. You forgive me, or you die, Hakurei."
Fuck this shit, time to go CRAZY. We all know that Nanaya is stronger than her.
>> No. 13043
[ ] "You never intended to kill me. If you did, those spikes would still be aimed at my throat. And they're not."

This'll work.
>> No. 13045
[x] "You never intended to kill me. If you did, those spikes would still be aimed at my throat. And they're not."

This. Because the other option that seems to work emphasizes Reimu route too much.
>> No. 13046
Are we insane enough for Yuuka or do we need to raise our psychosis level more?
>> No. 13047
[X] "I know you're not like that. I know you're not as self-centered as people say. They're all wrong. Every single one of them is wrong. You're not like that. I think... You're a quite likeable person. I can't help but feel fond of you, Reimu."
[X] "You never intended to kill me. If you did, those spikes would still be aimed at my throat. And they're not."
>> No. 13048
[X] "Maybe it's the severe concussion talking, but..."
[X] "You never intended to kill me. If you did, those spikes would still be aimed at my throat. And they're not."
[X] Tell her the reason you were looking for Mima.

We'll get a spike in arm gut or something, but you don't snivel & grovel before someone you've already told to kill you; this Reimu is without pity, and showing weakness would bring only contempt.
>> No. 13050
[X] "You never intended to kill me. If you did, those spikes would still be aimed at my throat. And they're not."

"Because you never intended to kill me. Despite your violent behaviour, killing me would be too much. That's what you think. Otherwise, wouldn't those spikes be still aimed at my throat?"
To emphasize the statement, you look around. Those spikes, hanging in the air, an ominous threat, emanating frightening red light, remain aimed at the spot you were sitting on a while ago. Now that you're able to take a good look at them...
Every single one looks the same. Side-effect of a magical summoning, or so it seems. Lack of variety. Roughly 1 meter long and one-two centimeters thick, narrowing towards the top. While they look as if they were red in colour, it's because of the light they're emiting. Under it, they're more black in colour, made of stone-like substance, covered in cracks. Weird... Shouldn't magical bullets have only... magically created body? Those look suprisingly... Materialistic.
Perhaps, that's why she's using them? Because they have the ability to hard physically far more superior to other types of projectiles she can create?
Led by curiosity, you reach for one of the spikes...
Only to have it disappear just a split second before touching it.
"Oi." Reimu's irritated voice returns your attention at her. She's crossed arms on her chest, looking, this time up at you, angry expression plastered all over her face. Woah, now that you think about it, she's quite short compared to you. It must be unsettling for her to have to look at you like this. "Aren't you getting a bit carried away there?"
"Why?" you mimick her gesture and cross your arms on your chest as well. "Am I wrong? After all, are you still keen on proving my previous words right?" her eyes narrow "Of course, I said them in a... frenzy of sorts, unable to control myself, but still."
"No." she shakes her head "You're right. I wouldn't be able to bring myself to kill you. Not a human. One time was enough, I am not going to repeat that mistake again."
"One time--?"
"Still," she interrupts your question "You've pissed me off. It is only thanks to my superior self-control that you are still able to move." she grins viciously "You are right, irritant. I never intended to kill you. But neither do I intend to let it slip just like that."
She makes a sudden wave with her hand. All of the spikes disappear, making the corridor be diminated by darkness again.
Your eyes, suddenly faced with such a change in environment have troubles with seeing anything. But that's for only a moment.
"So," Reimu's calm, but steely voice cuts through the shades and reaches your ears "How are you planning to do to 'make up' for all this?"
Her reddish eyes glow slightly in the black interior of this shrine. Staring directly at you, with a threat.

[ ] "If it's a fight you seek, it's a fight you get. Crying won't help this time, Hakurei. It's a duel!"
[ ] "If you want money, I am sure we can come to a consensus."
[ ] "I will show you something only a man can do."
[ ] "Oh, I'm sure we can come up with something... But there's another person I need to apologize to as well. Where's Mima?"
>> No. 13051
[X] "If it's a fight you seek, it's a fight you get. Crying won't help this time, Hakurei. It's a duel!"
>> No. 13052
[X] "Oh, I'm sure we can come up with something... But there's another person I need to apologize to as well. Where's Mima?"
>> No. 13053
[ ] "Oh, I'm sure we can come up with something... But there's another person I need to apologize to as well. Where's Mima?"
>> No. 13054
[X] "Oh, I'm sure we can come up with something... But there's another person I need to apologize to as well. Where's Mima?"
>> No. 13055
>[ ] "I will show you something only a man can do."
CEILING CHESS AAAHH

{X} "Oh, I'm sure we can come up with something... But there's another person I need to apologize to as well. Where's Mima?"
>> No. 13056
[X] "Oh, I'm sure we can come up with something... But there's another person I need to apologize to as well. Where's Mima?"
>> No. 13057
File 12141636865.png - (182.43KB , 709x1083 , 1214163238971.png ) [iqdb]
13057
Accurate depiction of the typical THIS SHRINE player.
>> No. 13058
[x] "Oh, I'm sure we can come up with something... But there's another person I need to apologize to as well. Where's Mima?"

This option has "Mima" in it. I must vote for it.
>> No. 13060
New thread.
>> No. 13062
>Under it, they're more black in colour, made of stone-like substance, covered in cracks. Weird... Shouldn't magical bullets have only... magically created body? Those look suprisingly... Materialistic.

I am the bone of my orb?
>> No. 13080
I know there's a new thread, but seriously YAF, consider the Ryougi thing for a future playthrough. It ain't that far of a stretch (actually could tie up quite a few loose ends), given the multiple universes thing you've got going on, and breathes some new life into the Nanaya meta-character you've created here.
>> No. 13150
>>13025
VODKA/