[Return]
Archived thread

File 121364029865.png - (263.91KB , 575x669 , 121350625158.png ) [iqdb]
12279 No. 12279
THIS SHRINE v0.87

[X] NEW GAME

NEW GAME initializing...
Accessing genetic memory...
...
HINT FOR TODAY
Yaffy: Next time, try to wear some cologne, okay?
...
Link estabilished.
Commencing visual transmission.

You have already read this part.
Skipping.

And so the day has come. Sitting in your room, fully dressed, you glance outside through your window, waiting for the two familiar figures to come in sight. Your computer's turned on, Opera's tab bar is filled with forums and image boards made by people who, like you, believe in Gensokyo's existence. But you are diffirent. You met (alright, stalked) people who have been there before. And soon, you will see all of that with your own eyes.
Suddenly, there's a movement outside. Two familiar figures emerge from one of the alleys and cross the street just outside your house. You stand up. There's still a little bit of time, they don't seem to in a hurry.

You turn off your computer. Gradually silencing whirling of the cooling fan is the only thing that sounds in this enclosed space.
Come to think of it... Doesn't it seem a little... familiar?

"Nah."
You smack your head. Of course it seems familiar. It's your own fucking room, right?

[ ] Grab cellphone
[ ] Grab knives
[ ] Grab both
[ ] Take a quick look around your room for anything useful

>> No. 12280
[x] Grab Knives
[x] Grab Oppai Ball
>> No. 12283
[x] Take a quick look around your room for anything useful
[x] Grab knives
>> No. 12284
>Yaffy: Next time, try to wear some cologne, okay?
[x] Take a quick look around your room for anything useful
>> No. 12286
[x] Take a quick look around your room for anything useful
[x] Grab knives
>> No. 12287
[x] Take a quick look around your room for anything useful
[x] Grab knives
>> No. 12288
[x] Grab both
[x] Find cologne
>> No. 12289
[x] Take a quick look around your room for anything useful
[x] Grab knives

Hastily, you grab the knives from the desk and slide them in your pocket. Their presence there feels somehow nostalgic. A bit uncomfortable, but not restraining in any way. You try out some moves to make sure they won't get in the way.

No, it's perfect.

So, you move on to take a quick glance around your room.
Among the piles of dirty clothes and books, you notice a few points of interest. A plastic replica of Glock17. A yellow leaflet. Your own wallet that you threw there yesterday. As far as you can remember, there should be some money left inside. A dark-green backpack you used to carry your books in. There's also an oppai ball laying somewhere in the pile of wooden junk that used to be your chair. Heh, what frustration can do with people...
Other than that, there's also one more thing that catched your eyes.
A small flask, approximately the size of your middle finger, filled with aqua-blue liquid. It seems to be a spray of sorts. How the hell did that get there? You don't remember buying any perfumes... Damn, now you're feeling kinda bad for not cleaning up this room more often than once in two months.

[ ] Leaflet
[ ] Oppai ball
[ ] Wallet
[ ] Get ye flask
[ ] ASG pistol
[ ] Backpack
[ ] To hell with those! Go outside!
>> No. 12291
[x] Wallet
[x] Get ye flask
>> No. 12292
>>ASG pistol

Airshit? Fuck that.

[x] Oppai ball
[x] Wallet
[x] Get ye flask
>> No. 12293
[ ] Wallet
[ ] Get ye flask
[ ] Backpack
>> No. 12294
[ ] Wallet
[ ] Get ye flask
>> No. 12295
[z] Wallet
[z] Get ye flask
[z] Backpack

Never know when you might need to store something.
>> No. 12296
[] Wallet
[] Get ye flask
[] Backpack
>> No. 12297
[ ] Wallet
[ ] Get ye flask
[ ] Backpack
>> No. 12300
[x] Wallet
[x] Get ye flask
[x] Backpack

Money, flask, and a pack for storage? Sounds good to me.
>> No. 12303
[x] Take the oppai ball
>> No. 12307
{X} Wallet
{X} Get ye flask
{X} Backpack
>> No. 12308
[x] Wallet
[x] Get ye flask
[x] Backpack

"Alright."
Saying that to yourself, you grab the three most importantly looking things. First, wallet. You never know when you could use some money. Even if your destination is Gensokyo. Then, a backpack. After all, a container for storaging things may always come in handy. Besides, it's relatively small and comfortable to carry around.
And finally, the third thing, the mysterious flask.
Before sticking it into the backpack, you manage to read the front sticker in the dim light of your room.
=GLAND=
-effect lasts for 6 hours-
-full bottle contains 4 doses-
"Effect?" you mutter to yourself.
Shouldn't it be 'smell'? Or something like that? 'Effect' makes it sound as if it was a medicine of sorts. Or something along these lines. And 4 doses? Isn't that, like, a very little amount? People don't pay hunderds of bucks for 4 mere doses... Or do they? This whole commotion around cosmetics was always a mystery to you.
Well, it doesn't matter, now does it? You should worry about other things now.

:FAST FORWARD IN MEMORY TO A MORE RECENT ONE:

You follow the girls. Soon you're out of town, in the forest and they still didn't notice you. Then, they come to a stop in front of two large trees. Blondie sits on the grass under one of them.
"Is it time yet?"
Brown-haired girl, named Usami from what you remember, looks up, at the sky.
"Just few more minutes. According to our recent research, Border seems to weaken at night, right?"
"Yes, and there's a weak spot in it just between those trees. It makes it look like a gateway to paradise, don't you think?"
"There you go, getting all poetic again."
The two girls giggle.

[ ] Call out to girls
[ ] Wait silently
[ ] Walk up to girls, stay silent
>> No. 12309
[ ] Call out to girls
>> No. 12311
>>:FAST FORWARD IN MEMORY TO A MORE RECENT ONE:

I know you only played it for a little while, but you know it actually says
>Fast ForwardING Memory
Right?
>> No. 12312
[] Walk up to girls, stay silent
>> No. 12313
[x] Use =GLAND=
[x] Walk up to girls, stay silent
[x] Talk Mary and Renko into a threesome, there and then
>> No. 12314
[x] Use some of that flask
[x] Walk up to them

We were meant to be here. And we're going to run into Wriggle on the other side.

>>12310

That's odd, it's not the usual CP-bot.
>> No. 12316
[x] Walk up to girls, stay silent

Oho, so "The Gland" is limited and an actual object. Unexpected.
>> No. 12318
[x] Walk up to girls, stay silent

IT'S WRIGGLE TIEM
>> No. 12319
[x] Walk up to girls, stay silent
>> No. 12328
We ought to apply THE GLAND just before we jump through the gap. That way Wriggle tries to rape us when she finds us, instead of trying to kill us.
>> No. 12330
[x] Walk up to girls, stay silent

No time to be sneaky. It's time to act.
Without hesitation, you creep out of your hiding place and, straightened up, so that they could see you in this dark forest, approach them.
Seeing someone walking towards them, the shorter girl, hazel-haired and hazel-eyed, stands up.
Oho. She has a serious face on. Probably wants to act like a brave girl and confront the stranger.

But she doesn't say anything. Bah, she even let you get close. The blonde one remains sitting on the ground, smiling mischievously.
"STOP RIGHT THERE!"
The standing girl, Renko Usami, was it? Yells out. Lowering her position, she reaches to her pants' back pocket. Is she hiding something there? Or is it just a feint?
Nevertheless, listening to her would be polite in this kind of situation.
Renko never lets her eyes off you as you stop and raise your hands in the air, in a surrending gesture.
"Who are you?"
She asks, without changing her position. Hey, it almost looks like the one you've been taught on the course!
"I am..."


[ ] "The spider webbing in the darkness, Renko Usami."
[ ] "The spider threading in your hearts."
[ ] "I want to get into Gensokyo. My name is..."
>> No. 12333
[X] "I want to get into Gensokyo. My name is..."
Fill in the blank yourself, you should know the answer.
>> No. 12334
[ ] "I want to get into Gensokyo. My name is..."

Don't even bother aking for a name from us.
>> No. 12335
[x] "Hi! My name is... What? My name is... Who? My name is..."
>> No. 12336
[ ] "I want to get into Gensokyo. My name is..."
You know the drill.
>> No. 12337
[X] "The spider threading in your hearts."
[X] "Aiming for Gensokyo with one hundred percent. My name is..."
[X] Complete with ludicrously flashy poses.

It'll make Mary laugh, at least.
>> No. 12338
>>12337
Or make her think we are some kind of lunatic
>> No. 12339
[x] "I want to get into Gensokyo. My name is..."

Movin' on.
>> No. 12341
>>12337

I'll support this.

[x] "The spider threading in your hearts."
[x] "Aiming for Gensokyo with one hundred percent. My name is..."
[x] Complete with ludicrously flashy poses.
>> No. 12342
[x] "I want to get into Gensokyo. My name is..."
>> No. 12343
[X] "The spider threading in your hearts."
[X] "Aiming for Gensokyo with one hundred percent. My name is..."
[X] Complete with ludicrously flashy poses.

Fuck yeah. Let's get some STYLE up in this bitch.
>> No. 12344
[X] "The spider threading in your hearts."
[X] "Aiming for Gensokyo with one hundred percent. My name is..."
[X] Complete with ludicrously flashy poses.

Changing my vote to this.
>> No. 12345
[x] "I want to get into Gensokyo. My name is..."

"I..." you take a step back and put on a smile "Want to get into Gensokyo. My name is Nanaya," you bend your body in a flashy bow, complete with the stamp and arm outstretched to one side "And I know a thing or two about that place."
Looking back at them with a grin, you notice that while Renko is a bit bewildered, the other one, Mary, continues smiling at you in a friendly fashion.
"... why do you know about..."
Renko speaks up.
"Gensokyo?" you interrupt her "Oh, that's simple. I've heard about it... somewhere. So I searched for information on the internet. You know, these days, one can find everything if he puts his spirit into it." you pause for a moment only to see that they haven't changed their expressions "AND, one day when I was sitting at a cafe near my University, I managed to overhear a conversation between two cute girls. They were talking, yeah, you guessed," you say to Mary who's pointing her finger at her face, cocking her head to the side "About Gensokyo. And here I am." you bow again "Asking for permission to accompany you on your... sight-seeing tour. What say you?"
"Yes." "No."
Simultanous answers from both of them. While Mary agreed without hestation, Renko seems reluctant to the idea of letting a newcomer to the group.
"Oh, Renko, come on! He seems like a nice fellow!"
"Mary," Renko frowns at her smiling friend "We don't know him. We just met him, at night, in the middle of a forest. What if he's a--"
"Then," Mary interrupts "You will defend us both, right? You're a strong girl, right?"
Renko averts her gaze and covers her face with her hand. Looking somewhere away from you and Mary, she mutters out an answer.
"I... guess..."
"Alright then!" Mary stands up "I guess we don't need introductions?"
"You're Maribel Han, she is Renko Usami. I'm well informed."
"I want go into details~" Mary answers your bold statement in a singing voice. What an easy-going girl... "Well then, it's almost time. Are you ready?"


[ ] "Yeah. Let's go."
[ ] "Wait a moment."
>> No. 12346
[] "Yeah. Let's go."
>> No. 12347
[X] "Wait a moment."
[X] Spritz on some of The Gland.

Do want to wake up to find Wriggle trying to pull our pants off, instead of trying to kill us.
>> No. 12348
[ ] "Yeah. Let's go."
>> No. 12349
>>12347
An excellent idea.

[X] "Wait a moment."
[X] Spritz on some of The Gland.
>> No. 12350
[x] "Yeah. Let's go."
[X] "Wait a moment."
[X] Spritz on some of The Gland.

WRIGGLE ROUTE GO
>> No. 12351
[x] "Wait a moment."
[x] Spritz on some of The Gland.
[x] "Okay, let's go."

This'll be good.
>> No. 12352
[X] "Wait a moment."
[X] Spritz on some of The Gland.
[X] "Yeah. Let's go."

OPTION COMBININ GAEMS
>> No. 12353
[X] "Yeah. Let's go."
[X] "Wait a moment."
[X] "Yeah. Let's go."
[X] "Wait a moment."
[X] "Yeah. Let's go."
[X] "Wait a moment."
[X] "Yeah. Let's go."
[X] "Wait a moment."
[X] "Yeah. Let's go."
[X] "Wait a moment."
[X] "Yeah. Let's go."
[X] "Wait a moment."
[X] "Yeah. Let's go."

In this order.
>> No. 12354
[x] "Wait a moment."
[x] Spritz on some of The Gland.
[x] "Okay, let's go."
>> No. 12355
[x] "Wait a moment."
[x] Spritz on some of The Gland.
[x] "Yeah. Let's go."

I kinda facepalm at openly doing this in front of Mary and Ren, but let's see how it goes.
>> No. 12356
[x] "Yeah. Let's go."
[X] "Wait a moment."
[X] Spritz on some of The Gland.
>> No. 12358
[x] "Wait a moment."
[x] Spritz on some of The Gland.
[x] "Okay, let's go."

"Wait for a moment."
Saying that to Mary, you take off your backpack and pull out the weird perfume. Hell, you have no idea where the thought came from, but if you're about to meet new people, it is better to smell nicely than to stink or not smell at all, right?
Ignoring Renko's and Mary's suprised stares, you spray the weird parfume on your chest.
Hm. You can't really smell it. To say the truth, you can't smell it at all. But maybe that's how it's supposed to work?
A bit perplexed, you slide the flask back into your backpack and straighten up.
"Alright, let's go!"
Mary looks at you with a wide smile.
"You've got a strange mannerism, you know~." her singing tone has a hint of innocent mockery beneath it "We're only going to a sight-seeing tour, not into the village or anywhere~."
"Well, you may not go there, but I will."
"Hm?"
"No, it's nothing. Let's go."
"Alright."
Mary walks up to you and grabs your hand. You're a bit taken aback by that, but figure out it has something to do with crossing the border since she's grabbed Renko's hand as well.
Then, she drags you in front of the gap between the trees. Altough there is nothing there... Just clean air...
There's a weird feeling of misplacement. Like if something was missing in that space. But... you can't see anything...
"Ready? Go!"
Suddenly, you're pulled forward.


Blackness fills your vision.
Void. Hollow space. You''re floating in an empty space.
"Ugh."
You try to speak up, but the pressure on your stomach only lets you groan.
Damn... It feels like if someone was laying on top of you...

You open your eyes.
"Damn..."
Bright sunlight bombards your eyes with merciless barrage of painful sensations. Instinctively, you try to look somewhere else, but...
There is something restraining your movements.
Looking around, you see that you're laying in the middle of a glade, surrounded by unfamiliar kinds of trees.
And on your stomach...

A little human-like figure. No, it is human. Or at least you think it is.
Cuddled up to your chest, it's holding onto your shoulders, burrying it's face in your shirt. As if smelling something in an animalistic way.
Now that the purple stains are gone from your sight, you notice that this... thing has green hair and a pair of antennae on it's head. Most of it's body is covered by a black cape.
It continues to sniff your shirt as you lift yourself slightly up. Totally ignoring your movements, as if hypnotized by something. Could it be...?

[ ] "Uh, hello?"
[ ] "Off with you!"
[ ] "Excuse me, what are you doing?"
>> No. 12359
[x] "Excuse me, what are you doing?"

What indeed?
>> No. 12360
[x] "Uh, hello?"
Finally, a wriggle that isn't trying to kill us
>> No. 12361
[ ] "Excuse me, what are you doing?"
>> No. 12363
>>12358
[ ] "Excuse me, what are you doing?"

DO WANT WRIGGLE OH GOD
>> No. 12364
[X] "Hello."
[X] "Excuse me, what are you doing?"

Do want hornball Wriggle.
>> No. 12366
[X] "Hello."
[X] "Excuse me, what are you doing?"
>> No. 12367
[X] "Hello."
[X] "Excuse me, what are you doing?"
>> No. 12368
[X] "Hello."
[X] "Excuse me, what are you doing?"
>> No. 12369
File 121365309989.png - (403.87KB , 441x700 , 37iz.png ) [iqdb]
12369
[X] "Excuse me, what are you doing?"

"Uh, excuse me?" The thing... person... on top of you doesn't respond. "What are you doing?"
Still nothing. He... Or she is really absorbed in whatever she is doing with your shirt. You try shaking her... It's a girl, right? Her shoulders, but to no avail. She clings tightly to your shirt, not letting go even for a second. Her antennae brush against your neck, causing her to raise her butt up. Her face still remains burried in your chest though.
"Listen," you try to speak again "I don't know who you are, but..."
But there's no raction whatsoever. The only effect your actions have is her starting to purr as you squeeze her shoulders.
"...ell... ce...."
Oh, she has spoken up. Though a bit too quietly for you to hear.
"Come again?"
"Smell... nice..."
So it's 'that' after all. Great. This girl here probably is a youkai, judging from her animalistic features and behaviour. So, you're pretty much fucked. Human-friendly youkai wouldn't live so deep in the forest, right? But that's as far as your knowledge goes. You're in a forest. And that's all.
"Ehhh..." sighing with resignation, you bend you knee and try to stand up.
Only to feel it bump against something soft.
Oh, right. You forgot that you have this girls laying on top of you. And that, with her butt rised in the air like this, you've pretty much cunt-punted her with your knee. Lightly, but still.
"Oh shi--" But nothing happens. All she does is squeeze your leg with her thighs and remain still, constantly sniffing your shirt. "Uhh..."
Looks like she's completely lost. She doesn't even respond to stroking her antennae.
"God..." you sigh out "What have I gotten myself into?"

After a few minutes, you gather your resolve and forcefully stand up. The small girl, yeah, it definitely is a girl, though a bit underdeveloped in some areas, still clings onto your torso, wrapping her legs and arms around your body.
Oh, well, she's not really heavy, so you just decide to let her be.
Now... Where to go? Surely, when you were crossing the border, Mary and Renko were with you, but now they're nowhere to be seen.
Your chest tickles a bit when the girl rubs her nose against it. Like a wasp lured to sugar, huh?


[ ] Call out for help
[ ] Ask the girl where the nearest civilisation is
[ ] Onward! Into the forest!
>> No. 12370
>Cuddled up to your chest, it's holding onto your shoulders, burrying it's face in your shirt. As if smelling something in an animalistic way.

Huh. Should've sprayed it on our crotch.

...suddenly, I'm interested in seeing the results of spraying it on Reimu as a prank. Maybe Mima and Suika would be affected...? Ohohohoho.
>> No. 12372
[ ] "Uhh...What's your name miss?"
[ ] Onward! Into the forest!
>> No. 12373
[x] Ask the girl where the nearest civilisation is

It's pointless, I know.
>> No. 12374
[x] Onward! Into the forest!
Also, the obligatory ruffle vote:
[x] Absentmindedly pet her hair.

Onward! Obscurity and victory await us!
>> No. 12375
[x] Onward! Into the forest!

We've still got a half an hour before she sobers up and tries to kill us.

Find a good place for a fight.
>> No. 12377
{X} Onward! Into the forest!
{X} Absentmindedly pet her hair.
>> No. 12378
[X] Onward! Into the forest!
[X] Absentmindedly pet her hair.

So during this play through's Transparent Night, does wriggle get scared to death of us for killing her in another existence?
>> No. 12379
[X] Onward! Into the forest!
[X] Absentmindedly pet her hair.
[X] Fiddle with her antennae.
[X] "What's your name, little girl?"

I want to see how a combination of The Gland and antennae-stimulation will affect her. She might just climax right there.
>> No. 12380
[] Onward! Into the forest!
[] Absentmindedly pet her hair.
[] Fiddle with her antennae.
[] "What's your name, little girl?"

...This stuff is potent. Makes sense that we only get four doses. Probably the key to getting a wriggle route without killing her, too.
>> No. 12381
[X] Onward! Into the forest!
[X] Absentmindedly pet her hair.
[X] Fiddle with her antennae.
[X] "What's your name, little girl?"

Because we're just some antsy (ha) motherfuckers!
>> No. 12382
File 121365493152.png - (103.27KB , 306x342 , 33m6.png ) [iqdb]
12382
[X] Onward! Into the forest!
[X] Absentmindedly pet her hair.

Eh, there is no other way, is there?
You could call out for those two, but there's no saying who might hear your cries. Besides, what would they do if they saw you like this?
Sighing, you take off in a random direction.
The girl purrs quietly as you pet her hair.
Wait a moment.
Before you even knew, you were gently petting her head with affection. What the... But the noises she makes are so sweet... Almost like if she was a cat. So, there is nothing wrong with that, right? Besides, her hair is kinda nice in touch...

So, with this girl clinging onto your chest, you immerse in the shadowy forest.

"Damn it."
After an hour or so of breaking through the thick undergrowth, you take a seat on a knocked down tree. The girl remains as she was, not loosening her grip even once. What a strange one...
Again, you catch yourself petting her head.
Strange magnetism, isn't it? Even though you've never met her before, you have a feeling that... Maybe... Long ago... Somewhere...
"No." you interrupt your own thoughts "Impossible."
After all, it's your first time here, right? It would be impossible for you to have met her in the past. Because it's your first time here. In this forest. In this world.
Then why...
"Hey," you speak up "What's your name?"
"...le..."
Again, her voice is too silent for you to hear.
"A little louder?"
"Wriggle."
"Wriggle." you repeat "Strange name. But it's a good one."
"...you...?"
Her quiet question reaches your ears despite the constant humming of the wind in the treetops.
"Nanaya. Meaning Seven Nights."
"... not a bad name..."
"Did you say something?" Damn, she did say something, but you couldn't hear her. "Wriggle?"
Nothing. She's back in her intoxicated state.

[ ] Continue looking for civilisation
[ ] Stay here
-subvote [ ] Talk to Wriggle about...
-subvote [ ] Stroke her antennae
-subvote [ ] Try to shake her off
>> No. 12383
[] Onward! Into the forest!
[] Absentmindedly pet her hair.
[] Fiddle with her antennae.
[] "What's your name, little girl?"
>> No. 12384
[] Stay here
[] Stroke her antennae

I can't think of anything to say, so do this for now.
>> No. 12385
[X] Stay here
[X] Stroke her antennae

moe~
>> No. 12386
[x] Stay here
[x] Stroke her antennae

I believe Reimu should be crashing our party soon.
>> No. 12387
{X} Stay here
-subvote {X} Stroke her antennae
Woo~
>> No. 12388
[X] Stay here.
-subvote [X] Talk to Wriggle about how nice this is.
-subvote [X] Stroke her antennae.

Love Wriggle.
>> No. 12389
[x] Stay here
[x] Stroke her antennae
>> No. 12391
[X] Stay here
[X] Stroke her antennae
>> No. 12392
File 121365689624.jpg - (63.94KB , 551x800 , 37i8.jpg ) [iqdb]
12392
[X] Stay here
[X] Stroke her antennae

Again, you sigh with resignation. This situation is hopeless. You've just entered Gensokyo, and you're already lost in the forest, with some girl you don't even know clinging onto you as if you were a bag of candies. Really, hopeless. You don't even have anything to eat. Neither do you know where to direct your steps to reach civilisation.
What a sighable mess you've gotten yourself into. The only bright point is petting this girl's head. Her pleased purrs are really heartwarming. And not in an erotic way.
Though, you have to say that you are quite disturbed by the fact that she's sitting on your crotch.
"Uh..."
Now that you notice the fact, it's gotten uncomfortable. Or rather, pleasant, but unwanted. But you can't bring yourself to simply shake off this girl. Guess you'll just have to suffer it until she decided to let go.
Yet again, a sigh escapes your lips.
Analyzing your situation, nothing new comes to mind. The only option would be to set up a camp here, for which you have no resources, or set off in random direction, which would be quite dangerous.
Absent-mindledly, you continue to stroke the girl's head, to her content. Or at least it seems she's content with it, judging from the sounds she makes.
Your fingers bump against something.
"Hm?"
Looking down, you notice that you have unvoluntarily touched her antennae.
Now... that's interesting... Scientist's spirit sounds within you, ordering you to investigate the matter.
Hm, it seems they are natural. Not a toy of any sort. They grow out straight from her head. While it's a little bit unsettling, you can't help but think of it as a natural fact.
Hm, they're really smooth. Those antennae. You slide you fingers along them, up to the very tip, and...
Wriggle's hips violently push forward against your body as you touch the topmost part of her antennae.
"W-w-w..."
Her shaking voice reaches your ears. Looking down, you are faced with her red cheeks and teary eyes.
Still clinging tightly onto your shirt, she looks at you with pitiful expression while you still hold her antennae with your fingers.
"Oh, it hurts? Sorr--"
"Aaah!"
Her muffled moan interrupts your sentence. Looks like you've rubbed your fingers against those again while you were talking. Damn, her legs are wrapped around your waist so tightly... You can feel her warm crotch press against yours. A moment longer, and this could become a catastrophe...
You can feel your blood gathering where it shouldn't at this moment against your own will. Your fingers are still holding onto her antennae's tips.
Her embrace gets stronger... stronger... almost painful...

[ ] Let go
[ ] Don't let go
>> No. 12393
[X] Stay here
-subvote [X] Talk to Wriggle about...
-subvote [X] Stroke her antennae
Might as well enjoy it while it lasts
>> No. 12395
[x] Let go

>A moment longer, and this could become a catastrophe...

Do not want a crushed Nanaya.
>> No. 12396
[X] Don't let go
In before being crushed between Wriggle's thighs
>> No. 12397
[x] Don't let go
My common sense is being overpowered by a desire to see where this goes.
>> No. 12399
[x] Let go

Oh shit. We might die if we don't let go.
>> No. 12400
[X] Let go.
[X] "Sorry, Wriggle. Didn't mean to upset you."
[X] Lean down and kiss her forehead.

God damn I love an intoxicated nightbug.
>> No. 12401
[ ] Don't let go

Crushed like a bug.
>> No. 12402
[x] Don't let go
Your BAD ENDs are top-notch, YAF~
>> No. 12403
[X] Don't let go

Hooray!
>> No. 12404
{X} Let go.
{X} "Sorry, Wriggle. Didn't mean to upset you."
{X} Lean down and kiss her forehead.
Better!
>> No. 12405
[ ] Let go.
[ ] "Sorry, Wriggle. Didn't mean to upset you."
[ ] Lean down and kiss her forehead.

LET MY WRIGGLE GO.
>> No. 12406
[z] Let go.
[z] "Sorry, Wriggle. Didn't mean to upset you."
[z] Lean down and kiss her forehead.
>> No. 12407
Deleted old vote for a better choice.

[x] Let go.
[x] "Sorry, Wriggle. Didn't mean to upset you."
[x] Lean down and kiss her forehead.
>> No. 12408
[x] Let go.
[x] "Sorry, Wriggle. Didn't mean to upset you."
[x] Lean down and kiss her forehead.
>> No. 12409
[x] Don't let go
>> No. 12410
[X] Let go.
[X] "Sorry, Wriggle. Didn't mean to upset you."
[X] Lean down and kiss her forehead.

Being lovey with Wriggle is amazing. Better be as nice to her as we can be, so that even when The Gland's effects pass she feels fond of us.
>> No. 12411
[x] Let go.
[x] "Sorry, Wriggle. Didn't mean to upset you."
[x] Lean down and kiss her forehead.
>> No. 12412
File 121365852413.jpg - (31.77KB , 320x500 , 30bb.jpg ) [iqdb]
12412
[X] Don't let go

Even if it hurts... No. You won't let go. The sensation of her legs wrapped around your waist... Her warmth slowly seeping through your pants... Her flushed face... Her now erotic moans...
Your common sense screams in warning. Alarms go off in every inch of your body.
But it doesn't matter. Faced with her arousing closeness, you can do nothing but give in to it.
Even if it hurts. Even if your spine begins creaking dangerously.
Unable to control yourself any further, you let go of any logical restrains.
To hell with them. To hell with those insignificiant nuisances.
The only thing that counts is her intoxicating warmth. You let go of her antennae. But only to catch her firm buttocks. She jerks up as you squeeze them violently. Not caring about her feelings. Only to satiate this primal instinct.
Harder. Harder.
Her embrace makes you unable to breath.
But even that serves only to make you harder.
So, you grab her butt and begin sliding it up and down your body, rubbing it agaist your raging erection. She doesn't even try to squirm. Moaning with your every move, she strenghtens her embrace.
The urge to rip off her clothes and rape her petite body surfaces in your mind and hits your muscles with a strength of an irresitible order. You have lost. There is nothing you could bring out to fight that urge.
So, before it gets critical. Before she breaks your back...
You grab a hold of her pants...
And rip them off... Along with her underwear.
She doesn't even flinch as you touch her moist parting. It looks like she doesn't even need any preparations.
Then...
You try to slide your pants down. But because of her grip, you're unable to move them even for an inch.
But it's not an obstacle that would stop you. Your fingers catch one of your knives, and flicking the blade open, cut through your clothes. Cutting your own thigh as well. Blood bursts forth, injecting a surge of adrenaline straight to the center of this mess.
After making a few cuts in critical places, you rip off your own pants. Your mind goes practically blank as your now naked shaft presses against Wriggle's warm crotch.
Stronger. It's really... painful now...
That's why... Before... She... Breaks... It...
With a little help from your fingers, you put the tip of your manliness on her hole's opening. Then, ignoring the alarming pain in your back, lay her down on the ground. Clumsily. Without care.
The impact alone makes it slide all the way into her warm inside.
Her extremely tight walls sqeeze your shaft as her long and loud moan echoes in the forest.
Violently, you begin pumping back and forth. Though the movements are limited, it still is hot as hell. All the times you've done this...
None of these...
Was as pleasuring...
As this...
With this small youkai girl...
Suddenly, her moans grow in volume as a new flood of warmth entangles itself around your erection.
That surge of pleasure tops it off.
You're unable to hold it in any further.
The pain. The extremely strong pain in your back.
The hot feeling on your shaft. The blood dripping down her thighs...
Her erotic voice...

Snap.

With this silly sound, two things in your body suddenly give up on working.


And then, there was nothing else, but a warm void.
>> No. 12413
That didn't win YAF.

Not that I don't want to bone Wrigs, but that didn't win.
>> No. 12414
so, bad end?
>> No. 12415
>>12414

yeah, forgot my line
>> No. 12416
>>12415

Just do the the other choice then.
>> No. 12417
>>12416

Writing as we speak.
>> No. 12418
Superb.
>> No. 12420
File 121365960470.jpg - (22.48KB , 221x260 , 1xgn.jpg ) [iqdb]
12420
[X] Let go.
[X] "Sorry, Wriggle. Didn't mean to upset you."
[X] Lean down and kiss her forehead.

Your mind snaps out of a strange reverie.
Or more like, the pain in your back makes you snap back to reality.
A few seconds more and your back would be the one snapping. Not necessarily into reality or out of it.
"Ah. Sorry." A bit embarassed, you let go of Wriggle's antennae. Her red face expresses confusion as you theatrically dust your hands off. At least, her grip got a little bit lighter. Whew. What a relief. "I didn't mean to upset you. Really."
She continues to stare at you with that strange face. Gradually, her legs and arms loosen more and more, returning to the previous level of strength.
You sigh yet again, this time with relief.
"Hm, what is it?" Noticing that she's still looking up at you, you try asking a question. "Is something wrong?"
No answer.
Damn, now that you can get a clear look at her face, you notice that she's rather cute. Sure, short hair takes away of her girly innocence, but hell, you'd have to be blind not to notice that she has a specific charm to her. Her green eyes stare straight into yours. As if...
Acting on an unexpected impulse, you lean down and...
Lightly, delicately, as if you could break her with just this, you plant a kiss on her forehead.
smiling, you retract to your previous position.
Her lips tremble a bit and eyes widen before she burries her face in your chest again. Awwww.
"Well then," you say, standing up "I think we should--"
"FOOOOOUND YAAAAAA!"
An extremely loud yell interrupts you. Coming from above.
"Wha--?!"
Before you're even able to scream, something, perhaps someone, impacts with the ground just a few steps ahead of you. Throwing up a large cloud of dust.
"Heeey, heeeey, heeeeeey!" Emerging from that could, a short, orange-haired, horned girl waves cheerfully at you. "Here I was searching for you because someone asked me and lo and behold I find you making out with some little girl!" she smiles mischievously "You're the mister outsider, right? I'm Suika! Suika Ibuki!"
She reaches out her hand.
Wriggle casts her an annoyed glance before burrying her face in your shirt again.

[ ] "Why, hello there. And for your information, I wasn't 'making out'."
[ ] Shake her hand
[ ] "Alright, and who do you think you are, interrupting my make out session?"
[ ] ".... who?"
>> No. 12421
{X} Shake her hand
{X} "Pleased to meet you. Name's Nanaya."
>> No. 12422
[x] "Alright, and who do you think you are, interrupting my make out session?"
[x] This oni is an eyesore.
>> No. 12423
[x] "Did those two send you?"
>> No. 12425
[x] Shake her hand
[x] "Pleased to meet you. Name's Nanaya."

Going with this.
>> No. 12426
[ ] ".... who?"
[ ] Shake her hand
>> No. 12427
[ ] "Why, hello there. And for your information, I wasn't 'making out'."
[ ] Shake her hand
>> No. 12428
[x] Shake her hand
[x] "Pleased to meet you. Name's Nanaya."
>> No. 12429
[z] Shake her hand
[z] "Pleased to meet you. Name's Nanaya."
>> No. 12430
[] "Why, hello there. And for your information, I wasn't 'making out'."
[] Shake her hand
>> No. 12432
[z] Shake her hand
[z] "Pleased to meet you. Name's Nanaya."
>> No. 12433
[x] Shake her hand
[x] "Pleased to meet you. Name's Nanaya."
>> No. 12434
[z] Shake her hand
[z] "Pleased to meet you. Name's Nanaya."
>> No. 12435
[x] Shake her hand
[x] "Pleased to meet you. Name's Nanaya."

Hmm. Horns, huh? That means this girl's not a human either. Are all non-human girls in Gensokyo like this? Underdeveloped?
But there's no need to be rude. You shake the girl's outstretched hand.
"Pleased to meet you, Suika. Name's Nanaya."
"Ooh." she smiles "Naya!"
"No," you correct her "Nanaya."
"Na... Naya?" she makes a confused face "But..."
"Nanaya." you repeat
"Naya!" a beaming smile returns onto her face
"No, no. NANAya. Two 'na's."
"Naya!" she says, ignoring your consternated face "Pleased to meet you, Naya!"
"... yeah, I guess."
Oh well, just let her be. Letting go of your hand, she looks curiously at Wriggle.
"She with ya?"
Huh. Even though she's quite cute as well, her speaking manners resemble those of an old drunkard you'd meet in a rundown pub. Kind of... conflicting image, faced with her cute and innocent smile.
"Does it look like it?"
She laughs.
"Sure does!"
"It is then. Those two sent you?"
"Those two?"
"Umm.. Mary and Renko. From the outside. I crossed the border with them, but we kinda parted on the way here."
Suika puts her finger to her lips in thought. A few seconds pass before she speaks up.
"Yes, those! I've never seen them before and Reimu said they were from the outside! So yeah, them!"
"Alright..." her a bit silly attitude makes you worried about her effectiveness as a rescue party. "So... You're going to take us back or what...?"
"Us?"
You point at Wriggle.
"Does it look to you like she'd let go?"
"Nayahahaha!" Suika lets out a mischievous smile "I could make her let go, if you want!"
Suddenly, Wriggle's grip gets stronger again. Painful. Oh, crap...
"N-no..." you exclaim, slowly and clearly. "I wouldn't do that if I were you..." Whew. She loosened it up. "Anyway, you're going to lead us or--?"
"About that!" she interrupts you "Close your eyes! It'll be easier that way!"
"Close my--"
But before you can finish, your vision becomes black.


...


You open your eyes.
Above you, a yellowish in color ceiling, illuminated by afternoon sunlight. Looking around, you're in a japanese-style room.
When you try to sit up, a spark of pain shants throughout your entire body.
"Oh shit..."
You feel almost like if someone crumpled you like a piece of paper and then straightened up again. All the muscles, all the bones... Hurt...
But, overthrowing that pain, you sit up and wipe the sweat from your forehead.
"What an ordeal..."
Seriously, what the hell was that girl thinking? And what the hell has she done to you to make your body all sore? Though you'd rather be off without knowing.
A quiet moan brings you back to reality.
To your left, clutching your hand, laying on the same matress that you were laying on just a few seconds ago, Wriggle mumbles in sleep.

[ ] Wake her up
[ ] Don't wake her up, leave the room and look for someone to ask what the hell is going on
>> No. 12436
>>12435

[x] Just rest there for a while. Try and regain your strength.
>> No. 12437
[] Just rest there for a while. Try and regain your strength.

Smart choice.
>> No. 12438
[x] Just rest there for a while. Try and regain your strength.
>> No. 12439
[x] Just rest there for a while. Try and regain your strength.
[x] Damn, she's still holding on? That must be some good cologne.
>> No. 12440
{X} Just rest there for a while. Try and regain your strength.
{X} Cuddle.
Ahaha~
>> No. 12441
[x] Just rest there for a while. Try and regain your strength.
Passing through a quantum singularity sure seems like quite an ordeal
>> No. 12442
[x] Just rest there for a while. Try and regain your strength.
[x] Damn, she's still holding on? That must be some good cologne.
>> No. 12443
[X] Just rest there for a while. Try and regain your strength.
[X] Cuddle.
>> No. 12444
[X] Just rest there for a while. Try and regain your strength.
[X] Cuddle.
>> No. 12445
File 121366230213.jpg - (192.02KB , 500x699 , 3239.jpg ) [iqdb]
12445
[x] Just rest there for a while. Try and regain your strength.

No. No use straining this sore body.
With a rather loud 'huff' you fall back on the matress.
"What. An. Ordeal."
Glancing to the side, you see that Wriggle is deep asleep. But even despite that, she's still clinging onto your shirt's sleeve. Come to think of it, didn't you read somewhere that youkai are nocturnal? Perhaps, your meeting in the forest made her biological clock decallibrate a little... Heh.
She looks so sweet when she sleeps.
You find yourself unable to resist the urge to pet her head. A smile unvoluntarily stretches your face as you run your fingers through those green strands. Feeling your touch, she snuggles up to your arm. Damn, she really is cute... A bit too clingy, but it could be that weird spray's fault...

Which is...

Come to think of it, where's your backpack? You definitely had it before Suika knocked you out, but now...
Shit, and there was a lot of money inside...

[ ] Stand up, look around the room
[ ] Nah, fuck it, hug Wriggle
[ ] Cry
>> No. 12446
[X] Just rest there for a while. Try and regain your strength.
[X] Cuddle.

Love Wriggle. She probably won't be so clingy once she wakes up, but cuddling is still nice.
>> No. 12447
[ ] Nah, fuck it, hug Wriggle

We could always tell Reimu that Suika left our donation present behind if it was indeed left in the forest, though Suika's sense of direction wouldn't exactly work in her favour.
>> No. 12448
{X} Nah, fuck it, hug Wriggle.
~~
>> No. 12450
[ ] Nah, fuck it, hug Wriggle
>> No. 12451
[X] Nah, fuck it, hug Wriggle.

Love Wriggle.
>> No. 12452
[x] Stroke her antennae while she sleeps
>> No. 12453
>>12452
You must really want a broken arm
[X] Nah, fuck it, hug Wriggle
>> No. 12455
[x] Stand up, look around the room

Either Wriggle will wake up, or someone will walk in. The latter option doesn't seem awesome, while the former concerns me since The Gland may have worn off by now.
>> No. 12456
[X] Nah, hug Wriggle
>> No. 12457
[X] Nah, fuck it, hug Wriggle

"Naaah."
You exclaim to yourself. There is no point in looking for that backpack now. After all, if Suika brought it here, it should be found sooner or later. If not... Well, then there's not much you can do about it.
And, there's another point of interest overtaking your attention.
That is, this little green-haired girl at your side.
Such an innocent face... It's hard to think this girl is actually a youkai. Even harder, considering the fact that she's clinging onto your arm instead of munching through your stomach.
Hell, now looking at her face, you can't even imagine her acting all hostile and murderous. She's simply... too cute for that. You don't get it. Why would people be scared of something so cute?
"Ehh."
Letting out a relaxed sigh, you pull that little girl closer. She moans in sleep as you wrap your arm around her and hug her tightly to your chest.
Why did you do that? She's not even your... friend, or anything. She just...
What did she do?
Nothing. Nothing at all.
She just got caught in that weird perfume's effect. Only this and nothing more.
Then, why...
But it's obvious, isn't it? She's simply too cute. Too warm. Too innocent.
Even if she is a youkai, which she is without a doubt, you can't bring yourself to feel any kind of fear or despise towards this girl.
Besides... Her warmth feels so good...

Suddenly, the door to the room flies open. Startled, you jump up, nervously glancing at Wriggle. Nope, she's still asleep.
Only after checking, you turn to the intruder. Who turns out to be Suika.
"Hiyaaa!" With a cheerful wave, she nonchalantly walks into the room. "You awake! Good, I was beggining to get a bit worried!"
Even though she says that, her face dements her words. She? Worried? No way in hell.
With a beaming smile, she approaches you and looks down on your green-haired hugging pillow.
"Ahh, how romantic! Hugging in sleep!" she says, without a shadow of admirance in her voice "Really, who would've thought that a youkai like her would take such a liking to a normal human!" With a thump, she sits down on the floor. "So, you from the outside, huh? Guess you'll have to bother Reimu a bit to get you out! Those two have already left some time ago. Told me to say you goodbye for them."
"Those two...?" you ask, not quite sure who is she talking abo-- "Those two?!" you suddenly remember "They left?!"
"Whoa, no need to be so suprised! Of course they left! It's not the first time they've been visiting the shrine. But they always return to the outisde. Too bad, the shorter one is a nice drinking buddy!" Suika flashes you a grin.
Wait... Left... Shrine... Shrine?
"Suika..." you say, trying to collect your thoughts "... Shrine? Where am I, anyway?"
"Hakurei Shrine! Reimu's home!" her loud voice makes your head almost hurt. You steal a glance at Wriggle, but she's still asleep "If you want to leave, better talk with her ASAP, but if you wanna stay" she glances at the sleeping youkai "You better have some money on you!"
Suika sways back and forth a little, still emanating with a playful atmosphere. Her grin doesn't leave her face even for a second.

[ ] "Suika, smell my shirt, please."
[ ] "How much time has passed since I lost consciouness?"
[ ] "Where's my backpack?"
[ ] "Alright. Take me to that... Reimu you talk about."
>> No. 12459
[ ] "How much time has passed since I lost consciousness?"
[ ] "Where's my backpack?"
>> No. 12460
[X] "Where's my backpack?"
>> No. 12461
[ ] "How much time has passed since I lost consciouness?"
[ ] "Where's my backpack?"
>> No. 12462
[X] "Where's my backpack?"

We did have our wallet in there, right?
>> No. 12463
[] "How much time has passed since I lost consciousness?"
[] "Where's my backpack?"
>> No. 12464
[x] "How much time has passed since I lost consciousness?"
[x] "Where's my backpack?"

If Reimu stole our wallet I'ma be pissed.
>> No. 12465
[ ] "Where's my backpack?"
>> No. 12466
[x] "How much time has passed since I lost consciousness?"
[x] "Where's my backpack?"
>> No. 12467
[X] "How much time has passed since I lost consciouness?"
[X] "Where's my backpack?"
time and money, need to know those two
>> No. 12468
[X] "Suika, smell my shirt, please."

LOVE IT. SMELL IT.
>> No. 12469
>>12468

It only lasts for so long. Better to know if it has worn out before we ask her to smell it.
>> No. 12470
[X] "How much time has passed since I lost consciousness?"
[X] "Where's my backpack?"

"Uh..." you try to win over the confustion in your mind. Hakurei... Hakurei... Money? Aren't shrines supposed to offer roof and food to tired travellers? Guess the customs here in Gensokyo are quite diffirent... "So..." you turn to Suika "How much time has passed since I... blacked out?"
"Hm? Is it really that important?"
"It is." you nod energetically. There's no saying what Wriggle will do if her behaviour was inflicted only by that strange perfume... And the sticker said it lasts only for 6 hours. "It's really important, so concentrate and tell me."
"Hmm..." Suika puts her hand to her lips, in the same gesure she made before knocking you out in the forest. Guess it's natural, not for show. She bites her lip "Three... Three at most. I don't think Reimu would let you rest and more without bothering you about money." she grins "So? You're gonna stay or leave?"
"To say the truth, I had planned to stay here from the very beggining. Maybe not particularly here, but--"
"Yay!" yelling out in excitement, Suika throws her arms around you. "Another person to play with!"
"Woah." taken aback by her sudden gesture, you can only pat her shoulder in confusion "I... guess. Huh."
She draws back.
"So, you're gonna stay here at the shrine, okay?" what kind of question is that? Or is that a statement? "Just settle the matter with Reimu and it'll be okay!"
"Speaking about her..." you try to lead the conversation back onto tracks "Where's my backpack? I'm pretty sure I had it on me before I passed out..."
"That?" Suika grins "I think it's in the dining room, that's where Reimu left it!"
"Reimu?"
"Yeah, she took it from me after I brought you here."
"Took it..."
Took it? What was she thinking, that Reimu? What the hell would she need your backpack for? Unless...
But you're not even sure if the currency they have here in Gensokyo is the same as in the country you used to live in. Then...
And then again, if that Reimu is so grumpy about money, then she might have as well...
No, it's bad to think like that. She's a... shrine maiden, right? Shrine maiden wouldn't go through someone else's things just to check if he or she has money. No, definitely not.
Suika remains on the floor, grinning at you mischievously. It seems she's waiting for an action from your side or something... What a cheerful girl. And cute in her own way too. Maybe her charm is a little diffirent from Wriggle's, but she still is quite adorable.

[ ] "Suika, smell my shirt, please."
[ ] "Alright, take me to that Reimu you speak of."
[ ] "Could you bring me that backpack? Please? I'm not feeling well..."'
[ ] "Ugh... You can tell Reimu that her.. guest is feeling sick. Could you... let me rest some more please?"
>> No. 12471
Huh. Suprisingly large amount of votes today. Guess Wriggle really IS love...
Well, that's that, I'm taking a break to sleep. Goodnight, people, stay vigiliant and carry a big sage.

Also, just because I'm feeling like giving out a hint, Yuuka appears on Day 2 at the shrine. And Yuuka's a youkai. Just like Wriggle.
>> No. 12472
[ ] "Alright, take me to that Reimu you speak of."
[ ] Get backpack along the way
>> No. 12473
[x] "Suika, smell my shirt, please."
[x] "Alright, take me to that Reimu you speak of."

This Gland... It's like I'm Cursed with Awesome.
>> No. 12474
[] "Could you bring me that backpack? Please?"
And after that:
[] "Alright, take me to that Reimu you speak of."
>> No. 12475
[X] "Could you bring me that backpack? Please? I'm not feeling well..."'
>> No. 12476
File 121366667085.gif - (77.92KB , 216x151 , AWESOME!.gif ) [iqdb]
12476
Will The Gland work on Red and Rinnosuke? I mean, they're both more in touch with their youkai side.
>> No. 12477
[ ] "Alright, take me to that Reimu you speak of."
[ ] "Could you bring me that backpack? Please?
>> No. 12478
>>12476

DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT.

[x] "Alright, take me to that Reimu you speak of."
[x] "Could you bring me that backpack? Please?
>> No. 12479
>>12471

WE MUST USE THE GLAND TO SEDUCE HER.

[x] "Alright, take me to that Reimu you speak of."
[x] "Could you bring me that backpack? Please?
>> No. 12480
[z] "Alright, take me to that Reimu you speak of."
[z] "Could you bring me that backpack? Please?
>> No. 12481
>>12476

I keep hoping that Nanaya Psycho ending is him and Red.

That'd be a blast.
>> No. 12482
>>12471
>And Yuuka's a youkai. Just like Wriggle.

My god. Youkai moe and Cutebug? You have successfully included nearly all of my favorite girls. I love you, YAF.
>> No. 12488
While I absolutely adore clingy moé Wriggle, I just want to make sure we haven't forgotten this:

>=GLAND=
>-effect lasts for 6 hours-
>-full bottle contains 4 doses-
>> No. 12489
>>12471
Yuuka + Wriggle path? FUCK YES YOU ARE THE BEST WRITEFAG EVER.

The last few days of writing on this site have been utter win. Boning Mima in /border/, succeeding at the Renko+Mary path AND scoring Yukarin here, and now this. Holy shit, pass the bottle.

[+] "Alright, take me to that Reimu you speak of."
[+] "Could you bring me that backpack? Please?
>> No. 12490
Well, we're going to have to go live in the forest, most likely, if we want a FOREST END.

Also, while juicing up again to nab some Yuuka sounds like fun, consider that she probably has less self control than wriggle. And even if she DOESN'T crush Nanaya's pelvis in the act, she'll quite possibly be exceptionally pissed off once that dose wears off.
>> No. 12491
Aha. One more thing:
As for now, Naya's PSYCHOSIS level is 0.
If you'd like to go after Yuuka... Well, you know what you doing, move zig.
>> No. 12493
>>12491

No Red ending, I guess.
>> No. 12495
We ought to drop by Eientei sometime.
Visit Eirin, get that Gland analyzed and reproduced.
>> No. 12497
[x] "Tell Reimu to keep a close eye on the donation box. Call it a premonition."

[x] "Could you bring me that backpack? Please?"

If Reimu already stole our wallet, she can fuck off about a "donation".
>> No. 12499
>>12495

ONCE THE GLAND IS MASS PRODUCED

Also, Eirin would be able to manipulate the duration of action and potency by altering the concentration. This would be a triumph.

Till then, best keep it a secret.
>> No. 12501
File 121370458984.jpg - (228.55KB , 700x700 , 1208389388085.jpg ) [iqdb]
12501
[x] "Could you bring me that backpack? Please?
[x] "Alright, take me to that Reimu you speak of."

First thing first. That backpack is a damn important thing if it contains something as potentially dangerous as those perfumes. Also, wallet. Altough, as you already made a mental note earlier, you're not sure if the currency is the same, seeing how outsiders aren't that rare occurence in Gensokyo, there could be a bank or an exchange office somewhere out there. Or is it just wishful thinking?
"Suika," you speak up "Could you... Please bring me that backpack? I had something... important inside."
Suika cocks her head to he side.
"Important? Like what?"
"Very important." you put on a serious expression "Without it, I'd probably die. No, not probably." you shake your head, trying to hold back the laugher "I would most definitely die. So, please."
Silent gasp escapes Suika's lips as she hastily stands up. With a frightened face, she glances down at you with fear in her eyes, then storms out of the room.
"Yes! Sorry! I'll bring it right away!"
After waiting for her steps to fade away, you break in laugher.

"H-here you go..."
Panting heavily, Suika literally flies into the room, throwing the backpack at you. Catching it, you quickly open the middle pocket and glance inside. Suika observes you carefully with excited face. It seems she really believed that little lie of yours... Or was it a lie? Because, if it wasn't for this perfume, who knows what could've happened?
"Whew."
You sigh with relief seeing that the bottle's contents look untouched. But the wallet... Yeah, most definitely, someone was messing with it. There is a banknote sticking out of it, and you ALWAYS make sure to not let that happen. That damned miko...
"I-is it..." Suika asks in shaking voice
"Yes. Thank you, Suika."
She sits back and wipes her forehead with relief.
"Man, you sure gave me a scare there. What is it anyway? That thing which you need to..."
"Oh, I'm sorry," you bow your head in apology "But I'd rather not talk about it."
"Oh..." she looks rather disappointed "I guess if you don't want..."
Awww. She really is dissapointed in such a simple thing! Damn, now that's cute!
But, business is business. It can wait, but eventually, it will come of you instead of vice-versa and... That would be bad. After all, you DO owe Reimu at least an explanation. Of course, the fact that she was messing with your stuff doesn't make you like her more one bit, but still, she IS your host here. And if you want to stay at her house...
"Suika," you speak up again. She nods eagerly with attentive face "Could you take me to that... Reimu?"
"Yes!" she stands up "Follow me! She can be grumpy sometimes, but I have a feeling that you two would get along!"
Following Suika's jumpy steps, you leave the room. Wriggle.... Well, Wriggle is still asleep.

Whoa.
That's all you can think while taking yet another turn and seeing another ridiculously long corridor. This Shrine is HUGE! That means the miko has to have HUGE balls!
... or something.
Anyway, after two or so minutes of walking and listening to Suika's happy humming, she finally stops in front of a pair of sliding doors.
"She's inside," she says, this time a lot quieter "Don't know if she's in good mood, but you better watch your words. One time I tried to tell her a joke and she made me clean all the floors in the shrine!" Suika puts on a mischievous grin, even though the prospect of cleaning ALL these floors seems... troublesome, if not hellish "Anyways, I'm not going to come in with you. Good luck!"
Saying that, she walks away, taking the nearest turn, and disappears from your sight.

A bit reluctantly, you open the door.
"Oh."
In this simple room, with one hilariously short, but at the same time, unnaturally wide table, a lone girl sits on the floor, sipping tea from a weird cup. Seeing you enter, she frowns in rather irritated expression. Wait, what the hell did you do to piss her off? You didn't even get to say anything, and she's already angry?
Muttering something illegibly, she stands up and faces you.
Altough her face is stretched in that unpleasant grimace, you have to say, that despite her unfriendly atmosphere, she is quite attractive. Her long, black hair, emphasized by a ridiculously frilly red ribbon reaches all the way to her knees. Her red-white outfit reminds you of some traditional japanese outfits for religious rites.
But then again, she IS a shrine maiden after all, right?
And of course, those sleeve-things... Without those, she'd look rather pitiful, due to her costume being a bit loose, and her figure being rather small in some places. But with those wide sleeves, she looks bigger than she really is. Guess the designers made it like that on purpose, to give the wearer an aura of authority or superiority.
Too bad it all gets demented by the nakedness of her smooth shoulders and armpits...
"Hello? My face is here?"
Her irritated voice returns you to reality.

[ ] "Well met, Hakurei shrine maiden."
[ ] "Sup."
[ ] "Hello."

[ ] Get straight to business, yell at her for messing with your stuff
[ ] Ask about your stuff in a sneaky way
[ ] Straight to business, ask her what does she want in return for letting you stay here
[ ] Grab her head and make her sniff your shirt
>> No. 12502
[x] "Hello."
[x] "..."

Oh, right, we'd have to stick around here for a lil while if we're to meet Yuuka. Hmm.
>> No. 12503
[x] "Well, you looked through my goods. Why can't I look over yours?"
>> No. 12504
[X] Say nothing
[X] Grab her head and make her sniff your shirt
Bitch needs to learn that you don't mess with other peoples stuff.
>> No. 12505
[x] "Well, you looked through my goods. Why can't I look over yours? ... Ray-moo was it?"
>> No. 12506
[] "Well met, Hakurei shrine maiden."
[] Ask about your stuff in a sneaky way

>>12502
Who said we could meet Yuuka? Or is that just from the OP pic?
>>12502
>> No. 12507
[ ] "Hello."
[ ] Ask about your stuff in a sneaky way

>>12506

>>12491
>> No. 12508
[X] "Hello."
[X] Suggest that you know she's looked through your stuff without saying anything explicit.

Although, I do want to go back to Wriggle quick. I don't want her waking up alone.
>> No. 12509
>>12507
Ah. Didn't see that post, everthing makes sense now, I can die in peace, etc.
>> No. 12510
Yuka was in the first transparent night as well.
>> No. 12511
File 121370955029.jpg - (21.20KB , 511x511 , 121098276438.jpg ) [iqdb]
12511
>>12505
>> No. 12512
>>12491
FUCK YES YUKA ROUTE.
You are fucking awesome YAF.
>> No. 12514
[X] "Sup."
[X] Grab her head and make her sniff your shirt
>> No. 12516
[x] "Well, you looked through my goods. Why can't I look over yours?"
[x] "Well met, Hakurei shrine maiden."

We'll need a fight & danger if we're to increase our PSYCHOSIS. Even if just sparring. If Suika is spying, even if we don't get a fight with Reimu, we'll be challenged by her
>> No. 12518
Is combined Wriggle / Yuka romance possible?
>> No. 12520
[x] "Hello."
[x] Ask about your stuff in a sneaky way

DAMN THAT THIEVING RED-WHITE BITCH.
>> No. 12521
[x] "Hello."
[x] "I didn't know that shrine maidens were so bad with cashflow that they would resort to thieving an unconscious man's wallet."

WRITE IN.
>> No. 12522
[ ] "Hello."
[ ] "I didn't know that shrine maidens were so bad with cashflow that they would resort to thieving an unconscious man's wallet."

Liking this. Get straight to the point.
>> No. 12523
[z] "Hello."
[z] "I didn't know that shrine maidens were so bad with cash flow that they would resort to thieving an unconscious man's wallet."
>> No. 12524
[] "Hello."
[] "I didn't know that shrine maidens were so bad with cash flow that they would resort to thieving an unconscious man's wallet."

Why'd you do it Reimu?
>> No. 12525
[x] "Hello."
[x] "I didn't know that shrine maidens were so bad with cash flow that they would resort to thieving an unconscious man's wallet."

Reimu confrontan gaems.
>> No. 12526
[X] "Hello."
[X] "I didn't know that shrine maidens were so bad with cash flow that they would resort to thieving an unconscious man's wallet."
[X] "You better give me some services for that money you took"
>> No. 12527
>>12526

No.
>> No. 12528
>>12526

Picking a fight with Reimu to get up those Psycho points, huh?
>> No. 12529
>>12528
Day 2 leaves us not much time to get CRAZY enough for Yuuka.
Better get those points fast. Just think what would Red do?
>> No. 12530
[x] "Hello."
[x] "I didn't know that shrine maidens were so bad with cash flow that they would resort to thieving an unconscious man's wallet."

"Hello."
With a blank voice, you answer her greeting. You've been so absorbed with her features that you haven't really noticed that she has already sat down again. And got back to drinking her tea.
What bad manners she has. Wouldn't politeness require suggesting your guest a drink or a seat, Reimu?
Nevertheless, you haven't really expected anything better than that, hearing what Suika had to say about this rude girl.
"I'll get straight to the point." she speaks up, without even looking at you "You wanna stay here, you gotta pay. No free food, no free rooms, no free services. I hope you have enough to pay for this time I let you rest in one of the guest bedrooms."
"About that," you say in a sharp tone "I'll get straight to the point as well." You take a seat opposite of the shrine maiden. She doesn't grace you even with a single glance. "To say the truth, I didn't know that shrine maidens were so bad with cash flow that they would resort to thieving an unconscious man's wallet."
Her eyebrow twitches. Once, very fast. If you had blinked, you wouldn't notice it.
"What are you talking about?"
Her voice is perfectly serene. Man, she sure knows how to lie.
"My wallet, of course. I can see if someone's been messing with it, thanks to my meticulous habits. While I wouldn't mind paying you... whatever amount it is you want me to pay," you make sure to stare straight into her eyes while saying that "I'm not really sure if such a... rude girl like you can make a decent host."
"I am not going to listen to this." Her sharp voice is like a needle piercing through your cool facade. Cold shiver runs down your spine, completely unvoluntarily. She stands up with a thump and slams her fist on the table "I ordered Suika to bring you here only because those two had asked me. If you plan on carrying on like this, you may as well kick your own ass out of my shrine, before I do that myself." her reddish eyes send invisible daggers at your perfectly still face. Whatever they say, your self-control is maximum. "I give you time until this evening. After that, pay or get out." Sending you a last sharp glare, she approaches the door. "Also, you have no permission to use my food supplies, nor bathrooms."
Saying that without even turning to face you, she opens the door and...
"Hakurei."
You call out to her in as calm tone as possible.
"What."
Her voice is cold.
"You have beautiful eyes."
"Don't even think about it."
With that, she slams the door close. Her hurried footsteps fade away, eventually disappearing somewhere in the lenghty corridors.

"... god..."
Finally loosening up your every muscle, you fall face-first onto the tabletop. Man, that was tiring. It took every last bit of self-control to oppose her glare. She has an incredibly hostile aura to her. And can use it to her own benefits...
The heavy atmosphere still hangs still in the air, making it hard to breathe.
It's really... hard... to breathe...

[ ] Go outside, catch some fresh air
[ ] Pass out
[ ] Check up on Wriggle
[ ] Look for Suika
>> No. 12531
[] Check up on Wriggle
>> No. 12533
[X] Check up on Wriggle
>> No. 12534
[x] Check up on Wriggle
[x] Lament about how difficult women can be while she sleeps

Maybe Mima'll pop out with some advice?
>> No. 12535
[ ] Go outside, catch some fresh air

Does the thief come now? Points and Reimu's hospitality are up for grabs...
>> No. 12536
[ ] Go outside, catch some fresh air
>> No. 12537
[x] Go outside, catch some fresh air.
>> No. 12538
>>12535
We will beat up the thief, take the money and blame it on him and call it a fair compensation.
also
GET BACK TO WORK NIGGER
>> No. 12539
[x] Go outside, catch some fresh air

If the thief does come out we can reclaim some of our lost loot.
>> No. 12540
[z] Go outside, catch some fresh air
>> No. 12541
>>12538
>>We will kill the thief, take the money and feed him to Wriggle and call it a fair compensation.

fix'd
>> No. 12542
[x] Go outside, catch some fresh air

Thief. Make sure he takes the money first and to drag him off shrine grounds before cutting him open. Then we make the "donation" and tell Reimu that we can just eat him for dinner if she has no food to spare.
>> No. 12543
>>12538

We ain't "beating" him. He's an eyesore. We'll carve those PSYCHOSIS points out of him. Along with the money.
>> No. 12544
>>12541
>>12543
Even better, more psycho points and even score points with Wriggle for feeding her.
She will blush when we bring her 7 pieces of human meat.
>> No. 12545
[x] Go outside, catch some fresh air

Heavy...
The air is heavy...
Still, sticky, moist, hard...
You laugh weakly at your own reaction. Your throat is parched. Cramped. Almost like if you were about to burst in tears. Like if you were extremely sad about something.
"R-ridiculous."
You say to yourself. Sad? No, it's not sadness you're feeling. It's not anything close to that. The only feeling is anger. Irritation. What the hell.
What the hell was she thinking? First going through your stuff, then being all rude when you pointed it out. What a bitch. What a fucking liar.
Shrine maiden? Hell, you have no idea who gave her that title, but she doesn't deserve it the slightest bit.
Seriously. As if to contrast with her beautiful looks, her personality is a total mess. Now you can see why Suika was so afraid of her. If she's like that towards all of the shrine's inhabitants and guests...
"... damn it."
Muttering out a curse, you stand up.


"Mmm..."
Gentle breeze ruffles your hair as you wander around the shrine grounds. Altough it is hot, this light wind regulates the ballance between warm sunlight and cold gusts perfectly. Ahh... It feels so good, to have a little bit of sun after all these chilly weeks in the outside world...
Come to think of it, what are those two doing? Are they worried about you? After all, they were the ones that took you here, even though it was on your own wish...
No, it was your call and you decided to take the risk. There is no reason to blame them if anything happens. Besides, how would they know that things would go as they did?

It's your second circle around this humongous shrine. This alone feels like a whole day worth of walking, from your apartment to school, from school to apartment, and shops... It's kinda tiring, but it feels good. Especially, since the air is so clean...
"Everything will turn out nicely in the end..."
Yeah. In this beautiful world, there is no way that something could go wrong. You have survived an encounter with a youkai, even though it was... Well, kind of unfair. You still have no idea how exactly that =GLAND= works, but... Suika didn't seem to be affected by it. Neither did Reimu. Could it be that it has a very short range? Or it works only on certain type of people? After all, if it induces animalistic magnetism through the right mixture of pheromones, the effects could vary depending on individual... But, those two... Didn't seem to be affected in any way... Hmm...

A loud thump interrupts your thoughts. Like if someone was slamming a very heavy object against a wooden surface.
Then, someone emerges from behind a corner you were about to pass.
A rather young-looking individual in blue vest and common clothes underneath. Human. He has to be human.
Whoa, nobody told you that there were another humans here! Now neither of you will have to complain about Reimu at his own!
Noticing you, the man stops in his tracks. He gives you an unsure smile before raising his hand.
"Howdy!"
His voice is cheerful, but a little embarassed. He seems to be as suprised as you.
Because he had moved his arm, you were able to catch a glimpse of an old-looking bag hung on his shoulder. Only for a moment though, before as soon as you directed your gaze at it, he shoved it behind his back.

[ ] "Well met, fellow traveller!"
[ ] "Ask about rumours."
[ ] "Whatcha got there?"
[ ] "Maaaan, Reimu is sooooo grumpy, don't ya think?"
>> No. 12547
[X] "STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM!"
>> No. 12548
[ ] "Whatcha got there?"
>> No. 12549
[x] "Whatcha got there?"
[x] "You look like a man with a burden."

On his conscious.
Jacking the entire donation box, are we?
>> No. 12550
I just want to remind everyone that Yuka comes to the shrine TOMORROW. While there'd be no problem leaving pieces of his flesh in the bushes for Wriggle to eat later, we should probably give Reimu that money back, so we're not kicked out yet.

It's not like we need it for anything else except maybe buying shit in Kourindou; the only thing I can think of specifically would be a gun. Actually depending on how much we used that airsoft in the real world, we may have enough aiming skill to use a handgun effectively. I can see Red's face when we tell him how stupid he is to bring a knife to gunfight.
>> No. 12551
[X] "Well met, fellow traveller!"
[X] "Whatcha got there?"

That sound, and that bag he has...what could he have been doing, I wonder? I wonder?
>> No. 12553
>>12550
>bring a knife to gunfight

AWESOME.jpg
>> No. 12555
>>12549

previous reply deleted, switching to

[x] "Whatcha got there?"
[x] "You look like a man with a burden."
>> No. 12556
[x] "Whatcha got there?"
[x] "You look like a man with a burden."
>> No. 12557
Is anyone else mentally hearing Nanaya voiced by Norio Wakamoto in this playthrough?
>> No. 12558
[x] "Whatcha got there?"
[x] "You look like a man with a burden."
>> No. 12559
File 121372072635.jpg - (27.26KB , 360x640 , is.jpg ) [iqdb]
12559
>>12557

JOHNNY!
>> No. 12560
>>12557

Well now I am.

[ ] "Whatcha got there?"
[ ] "You look like a man with a burden."
>> No. 12561
[ ] Go outside, catch some fresh air
>> No. 12562
[ ] "Whatcha got there?"
[ ] "You look like a man with a burden."
>> No. 12565
[x] "Whatcha got there?"
[x] "You look like a man with a burden."
>> No. 12566
YAFFLES YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE WRITING NOW

WRITE DAMN YOU