[Return]
Archived thread

File 121349075193.jpg - (48.09KB , 707x707 , 14a12511cf1d43b5f772f58f65fce101.jpg ) [iqdb]
11969 No. 11969
[X] "That was... beautiful."
[X] "Tell her something? Okay." Turn to Mary. "I, Nanaya, hereby declare that I love you." Kiss her. Then do the same to Renko, but longer so she doesn't feel slighted.

Whoa.
Just whoa.
That was... well, that was... incredibly hot. Watching that kiss alone made you raging hard. To say the truth, you have to hold your hands on your crotch to prevent it from creating a nice tent on your pants.
"That was... Beautiful."
"Huh?" Renko sounds her confusion with a pout. "Beautiful?"
"Yeah, beautiful. In it's own right, it was. But... Tell her something? Alright."
Still careful not to reveal your pillar of faith to them, you creep closer to the matress on which they're sitting.
No retreat. No fleeing.
"Very well. I, Nanaya, hereby declare that I love you."
And saying this, you kiss Mary on the lips. She doesn't even flinch. Just... closes her eyes, and leaning slightly forward, obediently receives your confession.
Then, you turn to Renko.
"I, Nanaya, hereby declare that I love you."
Then, just like Mary did before, you attack while she's still confused. Leaning forward, you connect your lips with hers.
She tries to squeal, but to no avail. She tries pushing you away, but to no avail. After a few seconds, she loses the will to oppose and gives in to the feeling. As if losing strength, slowly falls backwards. Pulling you along. And you, not wanting to part your lips just yet, let yourself be swayed.
Her eyelids fall down as her back hits the soft matress.
The magnetism from before... That strange force which caused your body to grow weak whenever you kissed those lips, now returns. With renewed power, it strikes your muscles, making you support yourself on your arms, preventing your body from falling on top of Renko's.
Damn, even though you've remarked it before, those lips... You could kiss them forever.
Tap, tap.
Mary taps your shoulder.
With much difficulty, but you break the kiss and turn towards her.
"Um..." she's trying to hold back a grin. What did she... "Emm, that's a really long one, you know."
Huh? Does she mean the kiss? Well yeah, you've lost the control there for a moment... You have no idea how long you've been kissing Ren.
But yeah, it's been long enough.
Settling back, you sit on the floor again.
Mary sits back as well, still trying her best not to smile.
And Renko... Regaining control of her body, she sits up, and without word, puts her hand to her lips. Then retracts it and scans it with disbelief in her eyes.
"Um, so--" you start to speak
"You know, I got a nice idea!" Mary interrupts, raising one finger in the air "Let's play Hide And Seek! It should be fun, don't you think! Shrine's sooo big, after all!"

>> No. 11971
[X] "Let's... not. After all that's happened, I don't want to lose track of you two ever again."

[X] Peaceful, happy tone of voice
[ ] Joking tone of voice
>> No. 11972
[X]"What?"
>> No. 11973
[X]"What?"
>> No. 11974
[x] "What exactly is the prize for the winner?"
>> No. 11975
[X] "Well, if that's what you want... but, we should have another penalty game! It'll be the last penalty game we have in Gensokyo, right?"
>> No. 11976
>>11971 here, with shameless propaganda because Anon is, shall we say, indecisive lately.

Every time we have wandered around the shrine, crazy and bad things have happened. Sometimes good, but mostly bad.

Mary obviously has an ulterior motive.

Renko still hasn't responded to most any of this and we really should not run away again (after that whole business with Mary about no running away!) or drag her into a game at this point.
>> No. 11977
[x] "Let's... not. After all that's happened, I don't want to lose track of you two ever again."

Let's play Bedtop Sports for Indoor Types instead.
>> No. 11978
[z] "Let's... not. After all that's happened, I don't want to lose track of you two ever again."
>> No. 11979
[x] I have a superior idea. Group sex is awright!
>> No. 11980
[x] "Let's... not. After all that's happened, I don't want to lose track of you two ever again."
>> No. 11981
File 121349378021.jpg - (68.01KB , 707x707 , ed8603428d33dd3e78c72e54865520fb.jpg ) [iqdb]
11981
[x] "Let's... not. After all that's happened, I don't want to lose track of you two ever again."

"Let's..." you hesitate for a moment.
Somehow, you have a feeling that it's a bad idea. Just a... premonition that something bad could happen if you... let them out of your sight.
Yeah, that's definite - you can't lose sight of them. Never again.
"Let's not." you finally blurt out "After all that's happened, I don't want to lose track of you two ever again."
"What are you talking about." Mary, seemingly taken aback by your statement, becomes serious "It's only a game. It's not like we're going to... run away."
You shake your head.
"I know. But still, I can't let go of you. I can't bring myself to let go of you so soon after we've become so close with each other. I... don't want to ever leave you again. I... I know it might sound stupid, but... Even for this game, I don't want to lose track of you. It's silly, right?" you force a giggle "I'm really silly, right? But that's what I feel. Thanks to you, I have found my purpose. I am not going to lose sight of you ever again."
To emphasize the weight of your words, you clutch your fist and raise it in the air.
Mary stares at you with disappointment.
"I... understand, but... It's only a game, really."
"Still, I'm not going to let go."
"Hey, you yourself said that we have to seize our last moments here." now she sounds kinda irritated "I know what it is what you'd like to do the most, but I don't think..." she glances at Renko, who carefully listens to your conversations without cutting in "Argh! You know what, nevermind! Let's just go to sleep, okay? Let's get some rest before tommorow."
>> No. 11982
[ ] "Let's play that bed top sport for in-door types instead."
>> No. 11983
[x] "Let's play THE GAME instead."
>> No. 11984
[ ] "Let's play that bed top sport for in-door types instead."
>> No. 11986
[ ] "Let's play that bed top sport for in-door types instead."
>> No. 11987
Wait you guys are talking about building a pillow fort right? Because those are fucking awesome.
>> No. 11988
[X] "Ah, well... sorry for saying something stupid again. I suppose if you really want to, we can play. Renko, what do you think?"
>> No. 11989
>>11987

You forgot your Shirou.jpg
>> No. 11990
[x] Serious face.
[x] "Oh, I almost forgot."
[x] "Since we're clearing things up between ourselves before we go home, I have some questions for YOU, too."
[x] "Ever since we've came here, you've made two brothers- your two sons- fight to the death. You alienated your shikigami. You've indirectly gotten a number of innocent people killed through your meddling. You subjected a spitting image of yourself to a world of torment. And now, you seem hellbent on getting rid of me, your own flesh and blood, as well. All for what? A 'heir'? Was it all worth it? Do you not feel even a twinge of guilt for what you've done, Mom?"

ANSWER ME, YUKARI.
>> No. 11991
[X] "Ah, well... sorry for saying something stupid again. I suppose if you really want to, we can play. Renko, what do you think?"

Come on, YAF. That wasn't what we meant and you know it. Why are you insisting on jerking around the few people who actually care enough to do decent writeins? Isn't that what you wanted?
>> No. 11992
[µ] "Let's play that bed top sport for in-door types instead."

now or never
>> No. 11993
>>11991

Damn, I had to read that post four times to understand it. And I'm still not sure. Fucking drowsiness.

Anyway, it's fucking 4AM. Work will continue tomo-- I mean later today. Plans: TS, AAA, possibly that fucking fairy H-scene I've been discussing on IRC, possibly a short side story 'Suika's Diary'.

Oh, and fuck that bedtop sports write-in. Scornpoke slowpoked and retards caught up. I won't be doing it. Goddamnit, Scorn!
>> No. 11994
>>11993
yeah but it's a good write in non the less
>> No. 11995
[x] Serious face.
[x] "Oh, I almost forgot."
[x] "Since we're clearing things up between ourselves before we go home, I have some questions for YOU, too."
[x] "Ever since we've came here, you've made two brothers- your two sons- fight to the death. You alienated your shikigami. You've indirectly gotten a number of innocent people killed through your meddling. You subjected a spitting image of yourself to a world of torment. And now, you seem hellbent on getting rid of me, your own flesh and blood, as well. All for what? A 'heir'? Was it all worth it? Do you not feel even a twinge of guilt for what you've done, Mom?"
>> No. 11996
[x] "Ah, well... sorry for saying something stupid again. I suppose if you really want to, we can play. Renko, what do you think?"
>> No. 11997
[x] "Ah, well... sorry for saying something stupid again. I suppose if you really want to, we can play. Renko, what do you think?"
>> No. 11998
>>11993
>Oh, and fuck that bedtop sports write-in. Scornpoke slowpoked and retards caught up. I won't be doing it.

Thank you. God, thank you so much. This (and several of the other stories around here) would be so much better served if writefags stopped offering and accepting blatantly retarded choices. And then turning around and blaming Anon for why their story sucks/doesn't make sense/DESPAIR/etc. There will always be spamming retards, so exercise a little editorial control.
>> No. 11999
[x] "Ah, well... sorry for saying something stupid again. I suppose if you really want to, we can play. Renko, what do you think?"
[x] Plan ahead for incoming Markari assault, the game is a tarp
>> No. 12000
[x] "Ah, well... sorry for saying something stupid again. I suppose if you really want to, we can play. Renko, what do you think?"

Nanaya is playing games. Backpedaling Games.
>> No. 12001
[X] "Mary... THAT'S NO GOOD! My refusal alone is enough to dissuade you? MARY! SEIZE WHAT YOU WANT WITH YOUR OWN TWO HANDS! GRASP THE BRIGHT FUTURE WITHIN YOUR REACH, AND ENFORCE YOUR WILL! IF YOU WANT TO PLAY, THEN DON'T ACCEPT SUCH WEAK OPPOSITION! NOW MAKE ME PLAY!"

RAGE!
>> No. 12002
[X] "Ah, well... sorry for saying something stupid again. I suppose if you really want to, we can play. Renko, what do you think?"
>> No. 12003
[x] "Ah, well... sorry for saying something stupid again. I suppose if you really want to, we can play. Renko, what do you think?"

Are you fags going to be retarted again? NO FUCKING BEDTOP.
>> No. 12004
>>12003
>>retarted

ಠ_ಠ
>> No. 12005
>>12000
That's not something Nanaya would say. Tohno, now. HE would say that.
>> No. 12009
[+] "Ah, well... sorry for saying something stupid again. I suppose if you really want to, we can play. Renko, what do you think?"
>> No. 12012
[X] "Ah, well... sorry for saying something stupid again. I suppose if you really want to, we can play. Renko, what do you think?"
>> No. 12015
>>12005
We've been more like Shiki this route than our namesake. Reimu route? Now that was some Nanaya action.
>> No. 12016
File 121353013176.jpg - (72.48KB , 500x580 , 2bcc77cddfbe8d42a325cca8dff32b75.jpg ) [iqdb]
12016
[x] "Ah, well... sorry for saying something stupid again. I suppose if you really want to, we can play. Renko, what do you think?"

Uh. Now that you've refused, she looks really disappointed. And what does she mean by that remark...
"Seriously!" her annoyed voice interrupts your thoughts "If you're going to be like that, why not just go to sleep here and now, huh?"
Flailing her arms around, she continues puting at you while yelling out random taunts.
Mary... Aren't you overreacting a little...?
"Ah, well..." you try to cut in "I guess I said something stupid again. But that's because I was so happy that we finally straightened things up. I guess, that if you really want, we could play." you shrug in a theatrical gesture of resignation "What do you think, Ren?"
Faced with sudden attention from both you and Mary, Renko frantically looks around before answering.
"I... Um.." she stutters "I guess... I suppose it could be fun--"
"GREAT!"
Mary stands up with a scream. Grabbing Renko's shoulder, she begins to drag her towards the door.
"Wha-- Mary, what are you--"
"You're going to search first!" Mary uses her other hand to point at you "Count to 100, then look for us! After you find one, send her back here and look for the other! Got it?"
You nod obediently while watching them get out of the room and close the door behind them.

And then, silence creeps into this small space after Mary's excited voice faded away.
"Well..." you mutter as you fall down on Renko's matress, trying to ignore her omnipresent scent "I guess I've got some time to kill then."

At least, that little time you had served well to calm your manliness down.

To say the truth, you couldn't care less about counting. So, after some time, you get up and prepare to leave the room.
"Wait."
But then you remember about the source of light.
It seems to be a small electric replica of a medieval oil lamp you'd see in some movies. It has to be battery-powered, since there's no electricity at the shrine.

TAKE THE LAMP?
[ ] YES
[ ] NO

And so, you leave this room.
Emerging from within, into the cold corridor, you close the door behind you, instinctively trying to make as little sound as possible.
"Hm..."
So, what now?
>> No. 12017
[x] Take the lamp
[x] Go check the cupboard.
>> No. 12019
[+] Don't take the lamp. I'm the spider webbing in the darkness.
[+] Go check the cupboard.

I just know Mary was trying to hint at this.
>> No. 12021
[x] Take the lamp
[x] Go check the cupboard.

I don't want to be eaten by a grue.
>> No. 12023
[x] Take the lamp
[x] Go check the cupboard.
>> No. 12025
[x] Take the lamp
[x] Go check the cupboard.

Gentle light illuminates the otherwise dark corridor. A bit ironic, since, because of all the stars, it's relatively bright outside. But here, in this shrine, where there are no windows, darkness is free to prevail without difficulties and dominate every corner. The only tool to defend yourself from this overwhelming blackness is this small lamp. Altough quite strong, you still can't see more than 2 meters ahead of you.
But, there is no use in getting discouraged. After all, there is nothing that would prove dangerous here. Youkai keep out of the shrine grounds. Red is gone. Yukari is still regenerating.
"Heh."
Smirking to yourself, you shake off the fright and continue onward, down the dark corridor.

Just on a premonition, you decide to check out the cupboard that Mary used earlier to set up that ridiculous game. And altough it turned out to be quite pleasant, altough you got to touch Renko's breasts, weren't the events that followed the cause of all this love comedy brainstorm? Because it sure looked like a poor love comedy...
But now...
Which room was it?
Earlier, when you and Renko were chasing the capricious princess, your search pattern was rather random, depending on hasty ransacking than on careful search. That, and those weird premonitions... As if you could smell where she went off too...
... But you can't bring those instincts to resurface again. There is nothing you can feel besides the still air and a little hint of chemical smell coming from the lamp.
And then again, can you really give up?
No. No escaping. Even if it's only a game, you will not surrender.
As stupid as it may sound when applied to a simple game, you still don't want to run away anymore.
"Alright!"
Your voice sounds weird in this still air, but every interference in the shrine's nightly silence brings a new surge of courage into your heart. Even if it's your own voice.
Quickening your pace, you start searching for anthing that would serve as a hint for finding that room.

And soon, you find it. Not really knowing why were you able to find it so quickly, but you did.
Then, you turn off the lamp and quietly slip inside the room.

The air is still here as well, but you can sense a little hint of movement in otherwise stale atmosphere. As if darkness was amplifying your senses.
Stepping on your tiptoes, you approach the cupboard and gently slide the remaining one wing of doors open.
Altough still not used to the darkness, your eyes recognize a sitting figure.
"Oh. You found me." Renko's voice has a hint of boredom "Damn, I told her you'd... Well, nevermind." she stands up "I guess you're going to send me back now, right?"
>> No. 12027
{X} Take her along.
I don't trust Mary. ¦:>
>> No. 12028
{X} Take her along.
>> No. 12029
[x] "If it's that boring for you, why don't you tell me where she went?"

Best way to win is to cheat.
>> No. 12031
>>12027
>¦:>

Cheee~-- ahem!
>> No. 12034
[x] "If it's that boring for you, why don't you tell me where she went?"
>> No. 12036
Here I am, yaffy.

{X} Take her along.
>> No. 12037
[X] Take her along.
>> No. 12038
[X] "If you're bored, why don't you tell me what you'd like to do? I'd be happy to oblige you after I find Mary... or maybe before, depending."
>> No. 12039
[X] Take her along.

"Nah." You dismiss her question with a smile "I think I'm going to take you along."
With that, you grab her hand.
"Eh? For what? Didn't Mary say--"
"Maybe. But I'm not going to listen to her. Besides," you say in a playful tone "If there's two of us, we should find her faster, right?"
"You intend to cheat?"
"Well, yeah." you shrug "When playing with a devil, you have to think like a devil. And an unfair play every now and again does make games more interesting, don't you think?"
"Maybe." She clutches your hand tighter for a moment before taking a step. "I guess we could cheat a little then."
"Alright." you turn on the lamp with your free hand "I borrowed this from your room. You don't mind, right?"
She shakes her head. Damn, in this dim light, and in those clothes, she looks... somehow... mysterious. And kind of erotic too.
"I don't. Shall we go then?"
"Alright."

Back in the corridor, you decide to ask some questions.
"Do you know where she went?"
"No. She told me to stay there and then just left."
"Weird."
"Tell me about it."

Your search continues. Half an hour passes in wandering around the dark interior of Hakurei Shrine.
Mary is... nowhere to be seen.
And there's this weird feeling from earlier... That premonition... That in this darkness... Something might be...
"Where could she be gone off to? We've searched almost everywhere!"
Renko's voice pulls you out of reverie. Her voice alone brings you back to reality.
"Uh... I don't know. Have we checked the baths already?"
"Twice."
"Terrace?"
"Yeah."
"Bedrooms?"
"Except Reimu's, yeah."
"Damn..."
You clutch Renko's palm harder in annoyance. Somehow, you'd known this would happen. Damn you, Mary! Damn you!
Looks like she's left you alone with Renko yet again. Didn't she learn her lesson? What the hell is she thinking?!
"Maybe in... No, we've checked that already..."
Renko talks to herself in thought while you drag her behind you.
Seriously, Mary, what the fuck. Seriously. What are your intentions? Or is this Yukari's influence?
No, she said that her weird behaviour was... Just her uncertaintity. And you've already cleared that up.
That just what the hell...

After going through the corridors once again, you decide to give up. There's simply no point.
"Ren, let's return to your room, okay?"
"Hm? Why?"
"It's useless. If Mary's playing around again, there's no point in searching for her. If she's not... Well, that will be the first place she'd be looking for us in."
Renko nods.
And so you go.

"Whew."
Settling back on Renko's matress, the two of you let out sighs simultanously.
"Really, that Mary..."
You mutter out, rather to yourself than to anyone else.
Putting down the lamp, you lay back and relax.
Seriously. Just after you cleared it all up, she goes on and does stupid things again. What a devil of a woman she is...
Renko puts on her glasses and opens the book she was reading earlier.
"You don't mind if I kill some time?"

[ ] "No. Go ahead." then relax
[ ] "Sue, go ahead. You know what, I'm going to take a last look. Just in case."
[ ] "That's rude, Ren! Wouldn't being in your room make me your guest?"
>> No. 12040
[ ] "Sure, go ahead. You know what, I'm going to take a last look around this room. Just in case."
>> No. 12041
[x] "Sue, go ahead. You know what, I'm going to take a last look. Just in case."

I was thinking maybe Mary kept moving around instead of staying hidden in one place.
>> No. 12042
{X} "Sure, go ahead. You know what, I'm going to take a last look around this room. Just in case."
I still don't trust Mary. :<
>> No. 12043
[x] "Sure, go ahead. You know what, I'm going to take a last look around this room. Just in case."
Half-tempted to follow it with:
[ ] Turn off the lights.
>> No. 12045
[x] "Sure, go ahead. You know what, I'm going to take a last look. Just in case."
[x] Bring a knife

Yukari's playing around, I believe.
>> No. 12046
[ ] "Sue, go ahead. You know what, I'm going to take a last look. Just in case."

When we get back Ren will be in a few dozen pieces. ( ´∀`)
>> No. 12047
[x] "Sure, go ahead. You know what, I'm going to take a last look around this room. Just in case."

"Sure. Go ahead." you say and Renko opens the book and immerses in lecture "As for me... I'm going to take a look around this room. Just in case. Can I?"
A slight nod.
Well then...

You search the room, but find absolutely nothing. Cupboards are empty, not counting a little backpack, seemingly belonging to Renko. Taking a peek inside, you see some batteries, another book and a pack of matches. Nothing out of the ordinary. Peeking out of the room pledged nothing.
Not here.
There is nothing out of the ordinary here. Your efforts fell on a barren earth.
With resignation, you sit down on the floor.
"... damn."
Renko remains absorbed in reading.
What now? You're seemingly alone with her in this room. Mary is nowhere to be seen. Either she is hiding somewhere in the shrine, in a place that you forgot about, or...
Or what? There aren't any other possibilites. Perhaps, she was moving around instead of staying in one place. Maybe she's wandering the dark corridors on her own, avoiding her friends that will never come...
Heh, your own thoughts made you feel kinda bad for her.
But what is there to do?
You could always take a last look around the shrine, counting for a dram of luck, or stay here with Renko.
And if you do stay...
Well, you can always come up with something 'interesting' to do. Like, for instance, playing chess. Or whatever.

[ ] Look for Mary
[ ] Stay here
-subvote [ ] Turn off the light
-subvote [ ] Get touchy with Ren
-subvote [ ] Talk with Ren
-subvote [ ] Play with matches
>> No. 12049
[ ] Look for Mary
>> No. 12050
File 121355053824.jpg - (53.85KB , 253x341 , AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg ) [iqdb]
12050
[ ] Stay here
-subvote [ ] Turn off the light
>> No. 12051
[X] Look for Mary.

I ain't leaving her out there. Even if we end up having to face off with Momkari again to find her.
>> No. 12052
[ ] Look for Mary
>> No. 12053
[x] Look for Mary

Wouldn't surprise me if she ended up in Renko's room after we've given up.
>> No. 12054
[ ] Stay here
-subvote [ ] Turn off the light

Uboa option. Hell I'll vote for it. Though we should be looking for Mary....
>> No. 12055
[x] Look for Mary
[x] Play with matches

It's a portable box, I don't see why they can't be combined.
>> No. 12056
[X] Look for Mary.

No. After all, you can't leave her alone. Even if those are silly thoughts, you still can't let her wander on her own. Even if there is nothing that could potentially endanger her life and health. Even if it's impossible.
With a groan, you lift yourself up from the floor.
"You goin somewhere?"
Renko glances at you from behind her book.
"Well, yeah. I'm gonna do a quick sweep around. Just a quick run through. Maybe I'll find her."
She shrugs.
"Do as you please."
And then returns to reading.
"What." you remark at her coldness "You jealous or what?"
"Huh?" she glances at you again. Her face is... kinda blank "Why would I be?"
But despite that... You can sense that she's somehow nervous.
With a sigh, you approach her and kneel down before her.
"If you are, then let it out. You know, I already convinced Mary to open up, and I don't think you'll prove any more difficult."
"But I'm no--"
You don't let her finish. Attacking all of a sudden, you connect your lips with hers. Then stay like that for a moment before pulling back.
"...a..." Her cheeks develop a healthy red shade before she covers her face with the book she's dropped down the moment you kissed her. "... a-alright! I get it! Just go, okay? Jus t go!"
"Whatever you say, Lady."
With that, you leave the room.

The coldness of the corridor feels somehow refreshing. When did you get so comfortable with being so intimate with them? Well, who knows.
"Webbing in the darkness..."
Unvoluntarily saying that weird phrase, you set off in randomly chosen direction.

Rather taking a walk than actively searching, you tick off more and more places from the list of potential hiding spots. Again, bedrooms, kitchen, dining room, baths, bathrooms... The only room with which you don't bother is Reimu's bedroom. For obvious reasons. And also...

There's this weird feeling that you shouldn't see her right now.

"Ehh..."
Sighing with resignation, you stop in the middle of a corridor. Scratching the back of your head, you try to come up with another place where Mary could be hiding.
Tap, tap.
Silent tapping dissolves in air, reaching your ears only as a fain echo of what could be footsteps.
Tap, tap.
But with each second... It becomes louder.
Tap, tap, tap.
All your muscles contract in anticipation. A smile creeps onto your face against your will.
Being sneaked on like this...
It's kind of exciting...

Putting your hand where your knives are situated, that is, in your back pocket, you ready your position to receive a potential attack.
Tap, tap, tap.
Closer. Now not farther than three meters behind.
Tap, tap, tap--
The steps stop, their noise echoing slightly down the corridors.
For a second, nothing happens, but then...
A pair of arms wraps itself around your shoulders. Something soft presses against your back.
"You're no fun."
A soft voice sounds just behind your ear. You can practically feel a warm breath on your neck.
Golden strands brush against your fingers on the hand you're clutching your knives with. With a short glance sideways, you identify the person that sneaked up on you.

Mary.

Who else could it be?
Mentally, you let out a sigh of relief. What were you expecting? After all, there is no one else who could be sneaking around at night, right?
"You know," her soft voice sounds again, with a hint of playfulness "I thought that if I left you with Ren alone... Something would happen, but..."
You can feel her face get closer. Closer to your ear. And all of a sudden.
She bites on it.
Simply as that, she bites your ear. Altough gently, it still suprised the hell out of you. In an instinctive resistance, you frantically turn around.
"Ow!"
You yell out in pain as her teeth scratch against the senstitive skin of your ear.
"Eeeh?!"
She sounds suprised as well.
Shit, because of that sudden movement, you lost your ballance...

And fell on the floor, flat on your ass. Crap, that hurts! Your eyes are close to shedding tears of suffering.
Mary lands pretty much on top of you, her long hair fluttering in the air for a moment before falling down.
"Ow, ow, ow..." She massages her foot while still holding onto your shoulder with the other hand. "What are you doing?"
"You bit my ear!" you protest in weepy voice "Do you have any idea how much that hurts?!"
"Well excuuuuuuse me! I was trying to be gentle! But you just HAD to freak out!"
"It's because you did it so suddenly! It's your fault!"
"You can't appreciate it when a girl gets intimate with you, now can you?!"
"It's not my fault that everytime someone gets close to me, something-- wait, what?"
Suddenly, you realize what she's just said. Intimate?
Wait a moment...
"Oh damn you!"
Ignoring your suprised stare, she launches her face forward, practically impacting it with yours.
Well, that's one way of describing it. If you were a little bit more poetic, you'd probably call it a 'spontanic kiss', or something along these lines.
Bewildered, you freeze in place as she draws back.
Looking at you mischievously, she licks her lips in quite an erotic way.
"Hmm..." she mutters while putting a finger to her lips "This tastes like... Renko's lipstick!"
"Huuuuh?!"
Her smile gets wider.
"Oooh? Straight on the nail? Come on, spit it out! You were making out with her while I was gone, right?"
With eyes squinted and a wide smile on her face, she continues to stare at you like a kid that just pulled a neat prank.

[ ] Write-in (too lazy to come up with options, and there's a mission in FS2 waiting for me so yeah)
>> No. 12057
[x] Deflect the issue and move on to what's REALLY important. "...just where were you hiding?"
>> No. 12061
>>12060
>>12059
>>12058

You people sure know how to lead a story. No logic, no sense, no smart write-ins... And the last chance for a H-scene just landed in a trash bin...
>> No. 12062
>>12061
Well yeah, the smart write-ins usually take longer than 4 replies. You're going to let that win already?
>> No. 12063
>>12061

Really, you have no sense of humor.
How exactly does dodging that question with a joke kill our H-scenes?

Fine. Three-some write-in option, since you're so boring. I'll go delete mine.

[x] "Huh...I guess you WOULD know what the lipstick she was wearing tastes like..."
>> No. 12065
[X] "I wonder. Why don't you take another taste and tell me?"

Do want Mary H scene.
>> No. 12066
>>12061
Hey, that why I've always said "screw it, Anon can't drive. writer should take the wheel."

Fine, I'll throw out random ideas.

[x] Grab Mary, run to Renko's room. Throw her onto bed next to Renko. Rip off your clothes. Rape.

Here is another one.

[x] "Ok, you got me. We've been waiting for you to come back, since we didn't want to start without you. I had to pull myself away from Renko's sweet lips just to find you. I'm sure she is laying there naked, think about us touching her right now. So lets go help her with that, ok"

*rolls eyes*
>> No. 12067
>>12062
>You're going to let that win already?

No.

>>12063
>How exactly does dodging that question with a joke kill our H-scenes?

Maybe it does, maybe not. I wrote that because I'm bored.
>> No. 12068
[X] "I wonder. Why don't you take another taste and tell me?"

I like it.
>> No. 12069
[X] "I wonder. Why don't you take another taste and tell me?"

If you're gonna cry about it then fine.
>> No. 12070
[X] "Maaaaaaaybe. And how would that make you feel, I wonder? Seems a little rare to find a person who can remember the taste of someone's lipstick after just one kiss, but then set them up with someone else and run off. And you admit to it so brazenly! Surely you weren't just going to wander the shrine, thinking about how Renko tastes and what we might be doing..."
>> No. 12071
[X] "Hi Yukari, I hope you're not planning on stabbing me."
>> No. 12072
[x] Explain that you must go rest and meditate on what you've learned.

Route 1 Nanaya would scoff at our skills. It's time to level up.
>> No. 12073
[X] "I wonder. Why don't you take another taste and tell me?"

She seems to be in the mood. I think she'll oblige us on this.
>> No. 12075
[X] "Maaaaaaaybe.
[X] "I wonder. Why don't you take another taste and tell me?"


Immitating her grin, you also stretch your lips in one. As mocking as possible, you return that playful gaze.
"Well," holding back laugher, you answer "Maaaaaaybe." her expression doesn't change, but you can feel her fingers twitch. Straight on the nail? Are you the one to talk, Mary? "And how that make you feel, I wonder? Seems a little rare to find a person who can remember someone's lipstick after just one kiss, but then set them up with someone else and run off... Didn't we discuss this already? I though we're already over it, hm? But, not only that!" you raise your voice a little, mantaining your relaxed facade "Not only did you practically set me up with Ren, but even now, you admit to it so brazenly!"
Her smile remains, but she pulls back a little. Still not letting go of your shoulders, though.
"You're getting poetic again." she says in flat voice
"Well, what can I do? What was your purpose, Maribel Han? Surely, you weren't just going to wander the shrine, thinking about how Ren tastes and what we might be doing..." her expression drops, but you ignore that "What if... And notice that it's a hypothetical question, what if we were doing indecent things?"
"Ahh, right." she still forces that flat tone "I've seen how your body reacted when you kissed her... Well, maybe I was a little scared that it might come to that. But, but, I couldn't let my best friend be... left out, now could I?"
"And you? Wouldn't you be the one left out if we did that?" She falls silent, averting her gaze. Straight on the nail, Maribel Han, isn't it? "Well, that's that, but are you really sure it's Renko's lipstick? Maybe it's not? Maybe it's Reimu's? Maybe it's mine? You know, men use lipsticks sometimes as well."
She sneers.
"You don't seem the type."
"Well, only one way to make sure, right?"
Her smile gets wider.
"What are you getting at?"
"Oh, you know what."
"Bring it on, tiger."
Her mocking smile invites you.

So, catching her shoulders, you pull her closer to you. Not caring if someone might be watching you, you press your lips against hers. Without hesitation, she returns the kiss, hugging you tightly, wrapping her legs around your waist. Whoa, fast.
This kiss continues for a while before Mary breaks it and draws back a bit.
"It's definitely Renko's."
Then, before you even say anything, she...
Licks your lips.
Simply as that, she slides her tongue along your lips. With closed eyes, just like that.
Mesmerized with her gesture, you open your mouth in rapture.
And that's when she attacks again. Casting you a mischievous glance, she closes her eyes again and moves in. Yet again connecting you lips, but now...
She has her mouth open as well. What does that mean? Well, that means it's probably a french kiss. Yeah, it definitely is one. Especially because she has slid her tongue inside your mouth and started twirling it around. Taken aback, you begin to lean back, further and further, finally laying down on the floor, with Mary still on top of you. She draws her hair from her face with one hand while still moving her tongue.
Shaking off the confusion, you answer her calls. Beggining to move your own tongue as well. Feeling that, she lets out a muffled giggle. The warm inside of her mouth sends pleasant shivers down from your head to your entire body. Your hands, moving practically on their own, begin fondling her breasts through her clothes. Her body answers by jerking up.

Your make-out session rages on for a few minutes before she, apparently worn down a bit, pulls back, sitting up on top of your abdomen. A long dribble of saliva connecting your lips breaks somewhere in the middle and falls down on your shirt, quickly soaking in.
Mary pants heavily, trying to stabilize her breathing. You're out of breath as well, but restrain yourself from making too much noise.
"Damn..." she gasps out a curse "That..."
You chuckle at her flushed face.
"Yeah, I can see what you mean."
Mary throws you a false scowl.
"Out from poetic to straightforward perverted. Your mask is slipping, Nanaya."
"Look who's talking."
She shrugs and giggles.
"I guess you're right."
You let out a relaxed sigh and run your hand along her hair.
"Hmm..." you mutter out in thought
Mary answers with a smile.
"Let me guess, you want to do that?"
"Hm?" you raise your stare at her face. The same mischievous smile as before stretches on her face "That?"
"Oh, you know, 'that'! Oh come on, don't make me say it!"
You can't help but laugh at her slight embarassment.
"Well, I'm a healthy young man, now aren't I?"
>> No. 12076
[x] CONTINUE
>> No. 12077
>>"Let me guess, you want to do that?"
>>"Hm?" you raise your stare at her face. The same mischievous smile as before stretches on her face "That?"
>>"Oh, you know, 'that'! Oh come on, don't make me say it!"

[x] GATTAI-DA!
>> No. 12078
>>12076

INSERT COIN
>> No. 12079
"The question is," you continue, seeing that she only smiles, not answering "Do YOU want to do it? Because, well, if it's about me, I could do it with you anytime and anywhere. But I still don't know about you."
"Hmm." she says while running a finger down your chest "I guess I wouldn't mind, if it's with you."
"You guess? Mary, you have to be decisive about things like that! Come on, you're eager to set up your best friend for what could pretty much be her first time and you're hesitant about your own? Tsk, tsk." you smack your tongue in a scolding manner "Not good, not good!"
"Wait just a moment!" she cuts in "How do you know that it's my first time?!"
"Ooh? So it is? Good to know."
"Guh!" she puts on a shocked face "I screwed up!"
"Heh." you smirk "Anyway, are you really sure you wanna do it? There will be no retreating after we start."
"No retreaing, huh? You men are all beasts, aren't you?"
"Where did that one come from?"
"Oh, that's what Reimu said one time when we were talking."
"Huh."
Reimu said that? Well, wouldn't be weird for her to. After all, being a shrine maiden... Doesn't that really mean being a shrine MAIDEN? Huh, it certainly would help her keep her instincts at bay if she has a outlook on life like that.
"Well, it doesn't matter one way or the other, now does it?" she throws her hair backwards "Alright, I'll do it with you."
"You really agree just like that? No 'ah, but please be gentle'? No 'd-don't get any weird ideas'?"
She frowns.
"What are you talking about? I agreed to do it with you, so get on with it."
Crossing arms on her chest, she stares at you expectantly.
"Well, if you say it like that..."
Faking a resignated tone, you catch her at her knees and shoulders, then, standing up, lift her up as well.

"So, where to, princess?"
"Hmm... Dining room, maybe?"
"Dining room?" you cast her a suprised glance "Why the dining room?"
"There's a table there, right?"
"A table? Don't tell me you..."
"Oh come on! You're no fun!"
"But... on a table..."
"What, you don't watch any movies?"
"What kind of movies are those?!"
>> No. 12080
[X] To the dining room!

She asked for it, and she's going to get it.
>> No. 12081
Oh Yukari, you kinky minx you.
>> No. 12082
File 121356371337.png - (175.08KB , 1000x1000 , 1206354832081.png ) [iqdb]
12082
Awesome WALL OF TEXT coming up!
>> No. 12083
[ ] to the dining room
>> No. 12084
[x] To the Onimobile!

I'd ride Remi's batmobile.
>> No. 12085
[x] "On her table? Reimu's not gonna like this...."
>> No. 12086
>>12081
Yeah I was just thinking, Mary has little to no experience with this kind of thing so how does she kiss so well?

Answer: Yukari taught her.
>> No. 12087
>>12086

That's the best part
>> No. 12088
[X] Renko's room, then run away to Reimu's room, then-

Okay, no.

Seriously, though, my preferences go along the lines of Renko > both > Mary, so

[X] Consider Renko's feelings a bit.
>> No. 12089
[ ] To the dining room!
>> No. 12090
[x] Consider Renko's feelings a bit.

Renko loves Mary too, wouldn't she want to be involved in Mary's first time? Someone phrase this better.
>> No. 12091
[X] To the dining room!

No hesitating. That only ever causes everything to break down.
>> No. 12092
Finally, you two reach the dining room. Silently slipping inside, you put Mary down and close the door behind you.
When you turn around...
"Wah?!" Mary has already stripped off her clothes, and now, with hands supported on her hips, wearing only her white underwear, stands looking at you in anticipation. "Y-you're a fast one, aren't you..."
"Hm? If we already decided to do it, what's the point in delaying it any further?"
"Mary, you..." unvoluntarily, you palm your face, trying not to look directly at her assets. Which is a very difficult task "Don't you know the term 'foreplay'?"
She pouts.
"You know what, I had enough of waiting. And because of that kiss we had earlier, I'm already wet down there. So what's the point?"
You slap your hand on your face again.
"Mary... you crazy coconut..."

Sighing with resignation, you decide that indeed, waiting any longer would be just... inappropriate in this kind of situation. So, you strip your clothes as well. Leaving only your briefs.
Mary stares at the tent on those with excitement.
It's kinda embarassing now that she's so bold about it.
Damn, and you're the man here!
"Alright!"
Saying that to yourself, you catch Mary's shoulders and push her down on the table. It's a short one, suitable for eating in kneeling position.
"So rough~" Mary exclaims when her back lands on the wooden surface.
"Thank yourself, Mary."
She answers with a giggle before grabbing your shoulders and pulling you down into a kiss.
As you tongues engage in a dance once again, Mary's hand travels down your torso, and reaching your underwear, slides itself inside, feeling around. Finding what she was looking for, she wraps her fingers around your shaft, and starts moving them up and down. This alone makes a surge of adrenalin run throughout your entire body. A thought appears in your head.
Why not pay her back in kind?
So, as you thought you did. Sliding your hand inside her panties, then feeling around for her hole.
And, sensing a wet opening with your fingers, you slide them inside.
Spams run down her body. Her back arches up as you start twirling your fingers around inside her.
Suddenly, she squeezes your erection so hard it hurts. But that's a pleasant pain.
At least, it prevents you from coming instantly, so it's good, right?

Your unintened foreplay continues on for a few minutes before Mary lets go of both your shoulder and manliness.
With a flushed face, she nods at you.
You answer with the same.
Without word, you pull your fingers out of her, causing her to jump up yet again.
Then, getting off her, you draw back, stopping in between her legs. Almost like if she was communicating telephatically with you, you grab her white panties and pull them down, along her smooth legs.
Your target's revealed. The sight of her wet slit makes your thoughts run wild. Hastily taking off your briefs, now almost moist with precum and sweat. She stares at your standing manhood with passion before, as if remembering something, she pulls her body backwards, farther on the table, making a place for you to situate in. Just in between her parted legs.
Inviting you with a kinky smile.

And you get on top of the table, answering to that invitation. Grabbing her knees. Sliding your hips closer to hers. Then, with a little help from her hand, putting the tip of your erect shaft on her opening.
"P-please be gentle."
She says in a muffled, but mocking voice.
Even now, huh? You're so confident even in a situation like this? Well then... Let's see how you like... this!

You push forward. Her hot walls squeeze around your erection, delivering a whitish mist inside your head.
She moans quietly as you make your way deeper, deeper... Eventually encountering a soft wall of thin flesh.
"Mary, it's going to hurt now."
She nods.
And you push harder, ripping through that barrier.
"Aiiii....!"
Her body arches back as her hymen breaks, her arms wrapping around your shoulders and lifting her upper body.
"Mary, don't do any sudden move--- shiiiiiiiit!"
Too late. Because she moved so suddenly, it went all the way in at once.
"Ahh!" She lets out a loud moan before settling down, panting hard, pressing her upper body against your chest. "Huff... huff..."
Her gasps fill the room.
"I tried to warn you..."
"I-It's not my fault! It hurt you know!"
"I know, I know." you pat her head "It should stop after a while."
She nods.

After a minute or so, she speaks up.
"O-okay, I think I'm ready..."
About the damn time. Because of her warmth, you were able to remain hard, but... That idleness started to get on your nerves.
"Okay then, let me--"
"No." she interrupts "Let me."
Saying that with a vicious smile, she lifts her hips... Then lowers them. And then again. Siding your shaft in and out of her wet hole. At first slowly, then faster, faster, faster.
"Oh-- Damn-- Mary!"
Still moving her hips, she leans forward on you, more and more and more... And because of the pleasure she's giving you, you can't resist. Submissing into her movements, you lay back and...
"Shit!" You forgot that there is not enough table for you to lay back on. Hard edge drives itself into your back as your shoulders hit the floor. "FFFFUCK!"
The pain is so intensive you unvoluntarily yell out a curse. Mary observes your suffering with a sneer. Altough she's fighting hard not to moan, she's still sneering at you.
What a devil...
Trying your hard to utilize the strength in your arms, you lift your upper body off the floor, supporting it on your elbows. Seeing that, Mary quickens her pace.
Damn, faced with that sudden surge of pleasure, most of the muscles in your arms give up. But it's not enough to make you fall. Not enough!
With all your strength.
ALL YOUR MIGHT!
You propell your body upwards, towards that devil swallowing your manliness!
She squeals as your bodies impact with each other. Not once exiting her warm inside, you push her down on the table, into a missionary position. Grabbing her wrists, one in each hand, you pin them down.
Then you return her mocking sneer.
"What now, princess?"
"You're an aggressive one, aren't you?"
"Says who?" Undermining your own words, you violently push forward, inserting it all the way inside. Her answers breaks into a moan. "Heh. How do you like it?"
"Not... Bad... But..." Thrust. Perfectly measuring the time, you push it in again as she's about to say something seemingly important. And yet again, her own moans interrupt her lines. "Y-youuuuu!"
"Yes?"
"J-j-just you wait! Try this!"
Oooooooooh shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit! Suddenly, the pressure on your shaft gets twofold harder. She's... using her muscles to squeeze it as hard as possible! Fuck!
It almost makes you come instantly. But you're not going to give up, right?
"Not bad... But..."

Your rough and tumble continues for a few minutes before the peak of excitement draws dangerously near.
"Mary... I'm going to..."
"Alright. Just pull out before-- Ooooh!"
Unable to control yourself any further, you quicken your pace, now furiously humping Mary's wet insides.
Thrust after thrust, the white haze gets neared. Obscene, wet slapping noise fills the room, interrupted only by Mary's occasional moans.
"I... Uhh..."
And then...
Snap.
Your mind goes blank. But, just before that, you pull out of Mary's hot slit and let it all fall on the tabletop.


...


Mary stands up.
"That was... amazing. I would've never imagined it to be so... pleasant."
"Tell ya what... I think you're pretty good too."
"Heh." she smiles "But let's collect ourselves."
She picks up her clothes and proceeds to put them on.
"You're going already?"
"Oh, what do you expect me to do? Sleep with you here?"
"Uh, no, but..."
She puts her hands on her hips.
"Then what's the problem?"
"Won't you wait for me?"
"No. You've got a mess to clean up, right?" she points to the white stains on the table. Oh, right. That. "Clean up, then come to Renko's room, okay?"
"Renko's?"
"Don't get any strange ideas! We're going to sleep, that's all!"
"Uh..."
Shooting you last annoyed glance, she leaves the room.

"What a woman..."
>> No. 12093
[x] A RENKO IS FINE TOO.
>> No. 12094
File 12135673127.jpg - (43.35KB , 326x575 , Reimu Hakurei027.jpg ) [iqdb]
12094
:FAST FORWARD IN MEMORY TO A MORE RECENT ONE:

...


You find yourself standing on the front steps of the shrine.
Mary and Renko are still in the latter's room.
Heh.
When you came back after cleaning up yesterday, it turned out they were both already asleep. A bit disappointed, but you bid them a quiet farewell and went to sleep in your own room.
"What was I counting for...?"
Morning sun breaks through the thick clouds. It looks like it's going to rain today...
"Uh... Hello."
A sleepy voice behind you breaks you out from reverie.
"Hello, Reimu." Turning around, you greet the uncombed miko. Wow, she really looks miserable. Like if... "Did something happen? You look like you haven't got any sleep at all. And, uh..." you hesitate for a moment "Like you've been crying."
She looks at you, a bit sad.
"Looks like it. After our talk, somehow... I don't remember what happened after that. I 'woke up' in my room, crying. What could I be crying about? Heheh..."
She tries to mask her embarassment with a fake laugh.
You can't help, but think...
That in this morning sun...
Under those grey clouds...
She looks...

Extremely lonely.

"I... really don't remember." she continues "There shouldn't be anything for me to worry about. Bah, I'm relieved that you're leaving, but... Yesterday, I couldn't sleep. Something kept bothering me. Do you..." she casts you a hopeful glance "Do you remember what happened?"
You shrug.
"No. Same as you, I 'woke up' in my room. And I was... Crying as well. Really. How stupid we are."
The two of you share a sad laugh.

"Anyways." she speaks up after a minute of silence "Give it."
She reaches out her hand to you.
"Give you? Give what?"
"Money!" as if cheering up at the thought, she flashes you a grin "I said I'd let you stay for free, but the food you ate... Don't you think you should pay me back for it?"
"But--"
"Ah, and not only that! There was also a broken table on the terrace! Do you have any idea how much that costs? And, and, I also found a brokes cupboard door in one of the bedrooms! What are you going to say about that?"
"I...."
"Oh, don't bother with words! Just give me the monies and we'll be even."

[ ] "I think there should be some in my room."
[ ] "I'm... going to ask those two if they have any."
[ ] "I'm afraid I don't have any on me."
>> No. 12095
>>"Alright. Just pull out before-- Ooooh!"

Well, I guess Maribel managed to stay dominant still...
>> No. 12096
Alright, I think we can assume that Yukari's lost any control that she might have had. Otherwise Mary would have been begging us to get her pregnant... unless Momkari's decided that after that show she would rather bear that burden herself.
>> No. 12097
[X] "I'm afraid I don't have any on me."
[X] "But if you can think of some other way to pay you, I'd be happy to oblige."

Not even in a dirty voice or anything. That way, if she gets flustered or upset, we can tell her the one with dirty thoughts is her.
>> No. 12098
[X] "I'm afraid I don't have any on me."
[X] "But if you can think of some other way to pay you, I'd be happy to oblige."

a sound plan?
>> No. 12100
[x] "You look lonely and all I have is an Oppai ball. It's served me well when I was lonely. Perhaps you'd like it?"
>> No. 12101
[ ] "I think there should be some in my room."

What the shit's goin' on, etc.
>> No. 12102
[X] "I'm afraid I don't have any on me."
[X] "But if you can think of some other way to pay you, I'd be happy to oblige."

Yeah yeah plot....

but when do we bang Renko?
>> No. 12103
[X] "I'm afraid I don't have any on me."

>>12102
[17:08] <Kapow> there's still a chance for Renko h-scene right? she can't just get left out
[17:12] <YAFKYU> hm
[17:12] <YAFKYU> No

So, never.
>> No. 12104
>>12103

<%Kapow> if ren's getting screwed out of sex I'm not even going to bother voting anymore
<%YAFKYU> oh
<%Tetrominon> Screwed out of sex...
<QWL> "oh"?
<%YAFKYU> actually
<%YAFKYU> in the scene I am writing right now
<%YAFKYU> after return
<%YAFKYU> there is a Renko scene
<%YAFKYU> just not a fully-pledged one
>> No. 12105
>>12104
FALSE ALARM

[18:34] <%Kapow> what, it gets interrupted or something?
[18:35] <%Tetrominon> Maybe it's just heavy petting, no penetration
[18:35] <%YAFKYU> No full H-scene
[18:35] <Bastille> Or it just won't be as awesome and thought out as ones he might've done if we didn't fuck around earlier
[18:35] <%Kapow> alright, still giving up then
[18:35] <%Kapow> anon will fuck it up somehow anyway
[18:35] <%YAFKYU> ....
[18:35] <%YAFKYU> Well, there is always a possible Yukari H-scene...
[18:36] <%Kapow> don't care, I wanted Renko
[18:36] <QWL> don't care if it's outside the border
[18:36] <%YAFKYU> Well, you could've voted against the faggotry
[18:36] <%Kapow> I did
[18:36] <%YAFKYU> ...
[18:36] <%YAFKYU> Alright
[18:36] <%YAFKYU> I get it
[18:36] <%YAFKYU> Fuck
[18:36] <Bastille> Yaf, can you throw Renko and Mary on a bus as soon as we start the next Shrine so we don't get this faggotry again between breast fags and the sane people <_<
[18:36] <QWL> let's just go and fuck mom
[18:36] <%YAFKYU> I'm going to write a longer version of that scene
[18:36] <%YAFKYU> jesus
[18:37] <%YAFKYU> really
[18:37] <%Kapow> just give us mary and renko h-scenes and people will be happy
[18:37] <%YAFKYU> I-it's not like I'm doing it for you!
[18:37] <%Kapow> and we can move on to mima or wriggle or someone
[18:37] <%YAFKYU> I-I just happen to like Renko as well!
[18:37] <%YAFKYU> D-don't get any strange ideas!
>> No. 12106
[X] "I'm afraid I don't have any on me."
[X] "But if you can think of some other way to pay you, I'd be happy to oblige."

Money... Altough there is a... hint... of a memory... That you had some money on you, you can't quite put your finger on it. A wallet? You had a wallet? No, no way you'd have one...
"Sorry, Reimu." you shrug with resignation "I'm afraid I don't have any on me."
Her expression drops.
"Tch." she smacks her tongue "Seriously, you're just like all the others. Coming, breaking my stuff... Then you just leave without even paying for food... Hmph."
"Listen, I don't have money, but if you can think of some other way to pay you, I'd be happy to obli--"
"No, thanks." she interrupts you , casting you an annoyed glance "I'm not interested in your... services. And if you're hoping to have a good time with the heir of Hakurei--"
"I didn't say anyting about 'having a good time'."
This time it's your turn to interrupt.
Suddenly, pain, lots of it. In your stomach.
Looking down, you discover that Reimu has planted her fist there.
With a flustered face, she quickly retreats inside the shrine.
"What the.... hell..."



:FAST FORWARD IN MEMORY TO A MORE RECENT ONE:


"Hey."
"Hey."
Renko and Mary emerge from within the shrine, into the cold air of cloudy morning.
"Hey there." you answer their greetings "Slept well?"
"Not really." Renko yawns "This clod here kept wriggling around and constantly waking me up."
"Ahaha!" Mary giggles in an innocent way "What are you talking about, I wonder?"
"What the hell were you doing in my bed in the first place?!"
"Now, don't get embarassed, Ren!" Mary pats Renko's back "It's not a big deal, now is it?"

What a pair...


...


"Shall we go?"
"We're not going to say goodbye to Reimu?"
"She dropped by Ren's room and bid us a farewell... told us to tell you one in her place too."
"Alright then." Casting a last longing stare at this world... At the shrine... At the forest... At the scenery far away, hidden in mist... You turn away from it all. "Yeah, let's go."
Saying that, you walk up to those two, and, grabbing their hands, continue onward, into the forest.

The journey to your destination went without problems.
And soon, a hill with two giant trees on top of it comes into your view...
It looks... somehow familiar...
Your trio approaches the trees.
"Alright. Close your eyes."
Mary says in a reassuring voice before guiding you straight into the gap between those two enormous trees...

...


Cold breeze sways your hair. A distant sound of a train reaches your ears.
You open your eyes.
Before you, a familiar forest, bathing in nightly darkness.
Looking above you, familiar constelations fill your view, sparking on the grey firmament. Somewhere far away, church's bell ring.
Twelve times.
"I guess... I'm home."


...


After that, all went well.
Of course, some problems were arisen when you showed up at the university. Turns out people were searching for you. They'd visited your apartment only to find out that you were not there. Calling your family pledged no results.
Heh. Looks like, after all, there were some people who cared about you...


...


Having been filled with a new motivation, you started working as a self-defence instructor in a small gym at the end of your street. Suprisingly, while at first there weren't many people applying for a course, one day, arriving there, you found a small crowd of students from your university waiting to sign in. Apparently, Renko kicked some guy's ass, and asked who taught her that, directed people on your name.


...


Speaking of Renko... She and Mary got along pretty well after this whole mess in Gensokyo. While Renko remained somehow reluctant to this three-way relationship you're in with them, one day...
Yeah, one day something changed.

...

"Hey." Opening the door to your apartment after hearing a knock, you found the hazel-eyed tomboy standing behind them, with a textbook and a few bottles of beer. "Heard you're good at math. Care to teach me something?"

Well, there was no point in refusing her.
The two of you sat at your table, laying around your math notebooks, and slowly sipping the beer she'd brought.
And soon...
"Mary likeshhh you, ya noe."
Out of the blue, she muttered that out.
"Where did that come from?"
"Sheee'sh beaaan talkshin yeshtehdaww." swaying back and forth on her chair, Renko tried to sound as legible as possible "Annn I heaarffd you'vve don 'it.'"
You choked at your own saliva at the mention of that. How did she...?!
"It'sh unffairrr."
Leaning over the table, she forcefully started kissing you.

After that, it all went smooth. After having drunk sex, she stayed over at your apartment.
Waking up in the morning, she was of course startled a little, especially after you mentioned what you two done the night before.
But then, she had suprised you by saying that she doesn't mind.
And Mary, when you confessed to her what you'd done with Renko, didn't seem to mind either.

What a weird pair, they two are...

...

So, in a blissful happiness, a week or so passed.
But finally, one day...

...


On a chilly afternoon...
After returning home from work...

...


"Whew."
You close the door behind you and turn the key in the lock. Almost absent-mindedly, you take off your jacket and hang it on the coatrack. Damn, today was tiring. There was a new group of students wanting to sign for the course, and, well, of course the more experienced members of the group wanted to show off a bit before the newbies.
It turned out that you had to have a sparring with almost every single advanced member to show the newcomers 'what it is about'.
So freaking tiring...

You take off your shoes and throw them on the floor.
And then, something catches your attention.
A pair of purple, stiletto-heel boots. Thrown carelessly on the floor, just like your shoes are now.
But... you don't wear woman's footwear...

[ ] "Is someone there?"
[ ] Ready knife
[ ] Don't say anything, stay sharp, walk inside
[ ] Without word, run inside. Whoever it is, better to suprise them than to let them have any time to react.
>> No. 12107
>>12105
>>Yukari H-scene

I'd do it.

>><_<

And why I don't visit the IRC channels often.
>> No. 12108
[ ] Ready knife.
[ ] Walk in, carefully, but normally. Now's not the time to be surprised.
[ ] Stay frosty.
>> No. 12109
[x] "HONEY, I'M HOME!"
>> No. 12110
[X] Ready knife
[X] Don't say anything, stay sharp, walk inside
>> No. 12111
>But... you don't wear woman's footwear...
>[%] Oh wait, yes I do. (awesome.jpg)

[x] Don't say anything, stay sharp, walk inside
>> No. 12112
[] Ready knife
[] Don't say anything, stay sharp, walk inside
>> No. 12113
[X] Don't say anything, stay sharp, walk inside.

Hello, Mommy dearest. Now what could you be here for?

It better the hell be awkward reconciliatory sex.
>> No. 12114
[ ] Ready knife
[ ] Don't say anything, stay sharp, walk inside
>> No. 12115
>>12113

My thoughts exactly.
>> No. 12116
[ ] Ready knife
[ ] Don't say anything, stay sharp, walk inside
>> No. 12117
[X] Ready knife
[X] Don't say anything, stay sharp, walk inside

Whoever it is, he, or rather she better have a good reason to break into your home when you're pissed.
With an automatic reflex, you grab your knife and flick it open.
The sound of backlock falling into place fills your heart with pleasuring courage.
In silence, you leave the cold hall and walk into your room.

The sight that greets you there... Is disturbing to say the least. At your table, the very one you use to eat on every day, a woman sits. Dressed in a black suit with white shirt, she stares at you with a mischievous smile.
"Hello there."
"Yukari."
You say her name in a cold tone, not even for a while lowering your guard. Your hand clutches the knife tightly, ready to strike at any moment.
"Now, no need to be so nervous! Come on," she waves at you leisurely "Take a sea--"
"Did you forget what I told you, Yukari?" you interrupt in a cold voice
Her expression falls. The smile she's been sporting suddenly disappears. Her gaze got sharp.
Damn. Now you almost feel bad for saying that. Her eyes... Her unnaturally golden eyes... Staring at you... Piercing with their gaze...
You start to sweat profusely under her heavy glare.
"I did not." in an equally cold tone, she answers "I did not forget about that. But on the other hand, neither did I do anything to make you fulfil that promise."
"What are you getting at."
"I did not lay my hand on the Tear or her friend. All that I did was ask for your adress in your school. That's all."
She sighs, her shoulders slumping down.
Looking back at you, she forces a weak smile.
"So, could you please relax and take a seat?"

[ ] "I guess."
[ ] "No, Yukari. I want some answers first."
>> No. 12118
[ ] "I guess."
[ ] "So... what brings you so soon, mother?"
>> No. 12119
[X] "I guess."
[X] "I better get an explanation for this one, though."

Yukarin apology sex. That's the goal here. Family Ties won't be complete without it.
>> No. 12120
[ ] "I guess, but I'd best get some answers."

Best of both worlds.
>> No. 12121
[ ] "I guess."
[ ] "So... what brings you so soon, mother?"
>> No. 12122
[ ] "I guess, but I'd best get some answers."
>> No. 12123
[ ] "I guess."
[ ] "So... what brings you so soon, mother?"

お母さん~~~~
>> No. 12124
[ ] "I guess."
[ ] "So... what brings you so soon, mother?"

No malice in our voice, just frustration.
>> No. 12126
File 121357270827.jpg - (56.76KB , 192x256 , 1213571745726.jpg ) [iqdb]
12126
[X] "I guess, but I'd best get some answers."

"I guess."
Closing your knife with one hand, a technique truly known only to the masters of the craft, you slide it back into your pocket. Kicking one of the chairs, you sit on it with a swing and slam your feet on the table. Rude, yeah, but you're at your home, so why not. Besides, you couldn't care less about this woman's impression of you.
She grins.
"My, no need to be so--"
"It's my house." you interrupt "Get to the point. I want some answers."
She looks a bit troubled for a moment before sighing.
"I guess you would. Straight to the business, huh? Just like your..." she giggles "Nevermind that."
"Yukari, get to the point."
"Right, right... But really, I'm your guest, should't you at least ask me if I'd like to have a drink or something?"
"Geez, alright."
Sighing in defeat, you go the kitchen and fill a kettle with water and put it on the stove. Hastily. There is no way you'd be relaxed when this woman is around. What are her motives? Why did she come here?
Returning to your room, you see that Yukari is playing with one of your knives. When did she...?!
Reaching back to your pocket, you notice that, indeed, one of your knives is gone.
"Yukari..."
"Oh, sorry. I just liked that technique you used... How did you do it? Like this?" She clumsily grips the blade and tries to immitiate your movements from before, but only to have the knife slip from her hand and fly into a pile of junk in one of the corners. "Whoops." smiling innocently, she turns to you "Guess I'm not made for using those things. Anyway, what about that drink?"
"Tea, right? Water's getting boiled."
"I see."
"So, what is it? Why have you come here?"
"Ohhh, slow down for a moment! At this rate, we'll be finished before the tea is even ready! Come on, let's talk for a bit!"
Her cheerful smile invites you to sit down and have a chat with her, but...

[ ] "Alright. Why not. I guess I've got some time to kill."
-subvote [ ] Ask Yukari about (write-in)
[ ] "No. Get to the point."
[ ] Say nothing
>> No. 12127
[ ] "No. Get to the point."
>> No. 12128
[X] "Alright. Why not. I guess I've got some time to kill."
[X] Ask Yukari how Ran and Chen are.
>> No. 12129
[X] "Alright. Why not. I guess I've got some time to kill."
[X] Ask Yukari how Ran and Chen are.

If she regrets her actions at all, this should show it. Those two weren't feeling very good during the ordeal. Plus, it's just something I'd like to know.
>> No. 12130
[x] "Alright. Why not. I guess I've got some time to kill."
[x] Ask Yukari how Ran and Chen are.
[x] Ask Yukari how Reimu is doing.
[x] Ask Yukari how things are going in the human village.
>> No. 12131
[ ] "Alright. Why not. I guess I've got some time to kill."
[ ] Ask about the happenings in Gensokyo
>> No. 12132
[x] "Alright. Why not. I guess I've got some time to kill."
[x] Ask Yukari how Ran and Chen are.
[x] Ask Yukari how Reimu is doing.
>> No. 12133
[] "Alright. Why not. I guess I've got some time to kill."
[] Ask Yukari how Ran and Chen are.
>> No. 12134
[x] "Alright. Why not. I guess I've got some time to kill."
[x] Ask Yukari how Ran and Chen are.
[x] Ask Yukari how Reimu is doing.

Did we get close to anyone else? Hmmm~
>> No. 12135
I would like to point out that she has just disarmed us under a very smooth, clever pretext.

On the other hand, if we do this right, we'll be boning her.
>> No. 12136
>>12135

Pretty sure we've still got two knives left.
>> No. 12137
>>12135

That can't be the only one we're packing.
>> No. 12138
>>12126
>"I guess you would. Straight to the business, huh? Just like your..."

Dad?

Curious as to who the hell he is, to be honest.
>> No. 12139
File 121357445513.jpg - (380.41KB , 1243x770 , 1213571465113.jpg ) [iqdb]
12139
[x] "Alright. Why not. I guess I've got some time to kill."
[x] Ask Yukari how Ran and Chen are.
[x] Ask Yukari how Reimu is doing.

"You're not going to give up, are you." More stating than asking, you shake your head "Ehh... Alright. I guess I've got some time to kill."
With resignation, you sit on your chair and face Yukari.
"Anything you'd like to know?"
She asks with a warm smile. Bleh. It's almost unstettling, that constant smile of hers. Come the fuck on! Hello! I'm your son! I killed you! I saw you naked and covered in semen! Fuck, you almost gave me a blowjob! Act at least a little bit embarassed, damnit!
"Ghh..." you palm your face. Yukari remains oblivious to your little antics "I guess. How's Reimu?"
"Ah." she clasps her hands together. Those gestures... Even though a bit childish, you can't help but think they suit her personality "I kind of knew you'd ask that. Well, Reimu is... Well." she hestitates for a moment "She's been quite nervous since you left. I don't know why, but she's very easily frustrated nowadays. When I ask her, she says she doesn't know herself. So I decided not to push the matter. Did you... perhaps do something to her that would make..." she looks at you, waiting for an answer to the unasked question. You shake your head "I see. You're head over heels for those two, aren't you? Reimu's assets weren't enough to sway you?" noticing your glare, she waves her hand "Just kidding, just kidding. Anyways, a few days ago when I was visiting her, she was in an unusually good mood. Apparently someone left a wallet in the shrine while staying over. I guess... you know nothing about it?" you shake your head again "I see. Well, that's that. Anything else?"
"Ran and Chen?"
"Ah, them... Well, after we both, that is, me and Ran had regenerated, everything went back to normal. Ran is a loyal person. When I told her that she can live with me again, she almost burst with tears. Heh." Yukari smirks "And Chen... Well, Chen is a little, cute, innocent girl, she took it easy."
"That's... Good I guess."
"Hm... Oh, water's ready."
"What?"
She says that, but you don't hear the whistle... Oh wait, here it is, altough a few seconds after her statement.
Weird...

So, after going back to the kitchen and preparing some random tea you had among the other groceries in the cupboard, you bring the cups to the living room, where Yukari, seemingly bored with waiting, runs her eye over your math notebooks.
"You're getting bored pretty quickly, aren't you."
"Hm." she mutters without looking up at you "Maybe. Say... Why are those so messed up? Almost like if you'd used them as a bed or something."
"I'd rather not talk about it."
"Hmm..." she finally looks at you "Oh! Tea!"
With almost childish cheerfulness, she reaches out for the cup. Which you handle her with joy. You can't help that feeling. Serving tea to someone so eager to receive it...

The two of you continue to sip your tea in silence.
Yukari sometimes throws in a comment like 'too much sugar', or 'it's a bit too bland', but that's only natural if she's used to having tea served by someone like Ran.
"So," she finally says after putting down the now empty cup "I guess I can reveal the reason of my visit now."

[ ] Nod
[ ] "Actually, since you're here, I'd like to ask some more questions."
-subvote [ ] "For example, about my father"
-subvote [ ] "For example, about my brother"
-subvote [ ] "For example, about your connection to Mary"
>> No. 12140
[X] Nod.

Let's get down to business.
>> No. 12141
[x] "Actually, since you're here, I'd like to ask some more questions."
-subvote [x] "For example, about my father"
-subvote [x] "For example, about your connection to Mary"

This is the Family Ties route, after all. That said, Red can rot in hell, and I don't really give a damn about him as long as he stays there.
>> No. 12142
[x] Nod

Father's dead, so no real use in his information, and we know about her and Mary already.
>> No. 12143
[X] Nod.
>> No. 12144
[x] "Actually, since you're here, I'd like to ask some more questions."
[x] "For example, about my father"
[x] "For example, about my brother"
[x] "For example, about your connection to Mary"

Since this is talkin' tiem, give me a wall.
>> No. 12145
[X] Nod.
>> No. 12146
[x] "Actually, since you're here, I'd like to ask some more questions."
[x] "For example, about my father"
[x] "For example, about my brother"
[x] "For example, about your connection to Mary"

PRESS EVERY BUTTON EVERY TIME
>> No. 12147
[X] Nod.

Eh, I don't know how much time she actually has to spend here with us. I'd like not to waste it, and have her just explain why she's here.
>> No. 12148
[x] "Actually, since you're here, I'd like to ask some more questions."
[x] "For example, about my father"
[x] "For example, about my brother"
[x] "For example, about your connection to Mary"

stop nodding you faggots she's not going to go WHOOPS OUT OF TIME
>> No. 12149
[x] Nod
What more is there to know?
>> No. 12150
[x] "Actually, since you're here, I'd like to ask some more questions."
[x] "For example, about my father"
[x] "For example, about my brother"
[x] "For example, about your connection to Mary"
>> No. 12151
>>12149

Our family, mostly.

[x] "Actually, since you're here, I'd like to ask some more questions."
[x] "For example, about my father"
[x] "For example, about my brother"
[x] "For example, about your connection to Mary"
>> No. 12152
[x] "Actually, since you're here, I'd like to ask some more questions."
[x] "For example, about my father"
[x] "For example, about my brother"
[x] "For example, about your connection to Mary"

I don't feel like missing backstory when I finally get a chance to see it. But that's just me.
>> No. 12153
[x] "Actually, since you're here, I'd like to ask some more questions."
[x] "For example, about my father"
[x] "For example, about my brother"
[x] "For example, about your connection to Mary"
>> No. 12154
[z] "Actually, since you're here, I'd like to ask some more questions."
[z] "For example, about my father"
[z] "For example, about my brother"
[z] "For example, about your connection to Mary"
>> No. 12158
File 121357991065.jpg - (110.27KB , 800x600 , 1213223056080.jpg ) [iqdb]
12158
[x] "Actually, since you're here, I'd like to ask some more questions."
[x] "For example, about my father"
[x] "For example, about my brother"
[x] "For example, about your connection to Mary"

"Actually," you say as-a-matter-of-factly "Since you're here, I'd like to ask some more questions."
"Oh? And weren't you the one that kept telling me to get to the point?"
She stares at you with a serious face.
"Maybe. But now that I've calmed down a bit... I guess a pointless talk every now and again won't hurt."
"Hm. Very well. What would you like to know?"
"About my brother. I think he's the most... Mysterious persona here. I couldn't even remember that I have a brother until we met. And the whole ordeal with you and him--"
"I'd rather" Yukari interrupts you in an annoyed tone "Not talk about that. As for the first part of your question, I think I can answer."
You take another sip. Mmm, tea.
"Go ahead then."
"Okay. He, indeed, was your brother. I've never planned to give birth to twins, but I guess mother nature has a twisted sense of humour." she shrugs "Anyway, soon after your birth, your father had an... accident. That was the main reason why I sent you to the outside world. I thought I could settle down with him and, after raising and training you, leave the Yakumo household businesses to you. But then... Because of his overconfidence, he... Got killed. That's why, I abandoned my plan to pass down the control of the border to my children. I couldn't let you stay inside Gensokyo either. Hiding you from Ran was troublesome enough." she smirks as if remembering something funny "Anyways, I found a nice family that was eager to adopt you. After that, I decided to forget that I ever had children. Of course, I couldn't really forget, but that's a story for another time. Ehhh." she nonchalantly scratches the back of her head "So, after some time, I guess 15 years or so, Red, or whatever his real name was, popped out in front of my house. I guess I left a gap open where I shouldn't and lo and behold, a mirage from the past returns. So I though, why not? After all we share the same blood. If he's already here, I might as well ressurrect that plan. So, pretending I don't know who he is, I took him in, to Ran's displeasure. I'm... really old, you know. Year after year, I sleep more and more. I'm afraid that one day... I won't wake up at all." she looks down, saddened. You get an urge to hug her, but fight it with all your will "And if I die, the border will disappear. Ran is useful for patching the holes and whatnot, but she's too weak to mantain the border's existence itself. For that, Yakumo blood is needed. Even if the heir doesn't know anything about magic, he just needs to live on to preserve the border existence. It's like... uh..." she waves her hand around, trying to remember the term "Kind of... Automatic, I guess. I can't find a better word. Even now, I don't really think about the border at all, but it still exists. You know why is that?"
"Why would I know?"
"Figures. I set it up long ago. For various reasons. Of course, being a lazy bum that I am, I tried to make it as simple as possible. Basically, the border exists as long as a representant of Yakumo bloodline lives on. Border will drain the magical power of the Yakumo, straining his nervous system and magical resources, but, since Yakumos are youkai... Or at least half-youkai" she casts you a meaningful glance "There is no problem with constantly powering the border without any serious consequences. Back to the topic, when I saw that Red is vengeful and strong, I was kinda happy. I have created a new form of life. Vengeance would make him fearless. Yakumo blood would make him powerful. Not knowing about the border's mysteries, he wouldn't try to destroy it or stop powering it. I thought he's going to be a great heir. And then... You showed up. Ironically enough, with the Tear. Her closeness made my magic circuits very strained, you know. I made a little mistake when creating her, and, well, you saw the effects. Our personalities started switching and whatnot. I grew weaker. And thanks to that, Red was able to... use my temporal... illness." she shrugs "The rest you should know. Red dies, nobody cries, poor Yukarin is left without a heir."
>> No. 12159
"I get it." you say after a moment of silence "Then what about Mary? You said that you 'created' her, but I don't really understand that."
"Oh. Well, I guess you'd want to know, especially that you're so... close to her..." she says those words with difficulty, as if they meant something disgusting or bad "She was just an experiment. I got a new spell from a friend and wanted to try it out. Apparently, the spell was supposed to create a 'physical projection of user's memories and traits up to the point of the moment when spell is cast'. But it seems I screwed up a little. Not only did I fail to transfer all the memories to that... Tear, I also made the link between us to strong. Kind of ironic now that I think about it. The link was too strong, but the amount of data that got through was incredibly small." she smirks "Well, as much as you're going to punch me in the face for what I'm about to say, I simply threw her out. I opened a gap to a random place in the outside world and threw her there. Magically created beings are incredible things. If you leave them alone for long enough, they begin to gain individual will and control. I guess that's what happened. Of course, having some of my memories and personality within her, it made it easier for her to gain autonomity faster than it would take for an empy Tear to. I guess that's all."
"And," you supress the urge to punch her, just like she said, for talking about Mary like that "About my father?"
"Ah, that... Well... Your father..." she grins "He was a good man. I didn't choose him without reason after all. He was a youkai hunter from the human village. A very skilled one. A very proud one. A very cocky one. Day after day, he would journey around Gensokyo, trying to find a challenge. When I was looking for a father for my children, I heard some stories about a brave warrior. A strong man that fears practically nothing. I thought, that has to be it. So I found him. I found him sleeping in the forest at night. He didn't even put out the fire! That's how sure of his strength he was. Not only did he sleep without anyone watching his back, he even left a fire to lure random youkai that might have wandered the forest! Really, he was a silly one." she giggles "So, I woke him up and asked if he was the one people at the village were talking about. And he said yes. Then I asked him, if he would become the father of my children. And he refused. Politely, but resolutely. He refused such a beautiful woman. Can you believe it!" now she looks a bit angry "Really, what a stupid man he was! But I didn't give up! Day after day, I was trying to get close to him. Accompanied him in his travels. Helped him with preparing his weapons. Sometimes, I would disappear from my house and brave the forests at his side for several days. I think... I think it could have been love. But who am I to decide about things like that? So, one day, I remembered my purpose. And I asked me again. This time, he didn't refuse. What's more, he was even grateful for 'letting him share the bed with someone as strong as me'. Strong, can you believe it? He called me strong! Not beautiful, not cute, not womanly, but strong! Really, he didn't know anything about women!" Yukari pouts again "Then, a year or so after your birth, he got challenged to a battle by a youkai spellmaker. The one that lives in the flower field. What was her name again...? Well, nevermind. Obviously, he didn't win. He knew he couldn't win. But his pride led him to agreeing to a duel. And that was his undoing." Yukari sighs "After that, I lost the resolve to carry out my plan. I suppose that... losing him left a tiny hole in my cold heart. But show must go on, as they say. Which leads me here."
Yukari's expression gets serious again.
You put down the cup.
"Right. I guess it's about time to get down to business."
"Exactly. You have something that belongs to me. And I want you to pass it down further. You are not... suitable for being my heir. For various reasons. I'm sorry, _____, but I can't allow you to remain the last Yakumo."
Her icy cold glare pierces your eyes. She's serious. Totally serious. You get a feeling that if you refuse... Something bad might happen.
"So," you try to force a calm tone "What do you want me to do? I understand the weight of this whole border business, but I can't see how does it--"
"That's simple." Yukari interrupts "You're going to pass that blood down. Of course, your mate will have to be someone of a great power. I can't allow my blood to dissolve in some ordinary, trashy human genes."
Her eyes continue to glare at you.
You're starting to sweat again.

[ ] "If you're so eager on getting a heir, why don't you give birth to another child yourself? It's not like you don't have the time."
[ ] "Someone of great power, huh? Who could that be, I wonder?"'
[ ] "No, Yukari. I understand the weight of that matter, but I'm not going to be your obedient dog. You'll have to solve this situation on your own."
>> No. 12161
[ ] "If you're so eager on getting a heir, why don't you give birth to another child yourself? It's not like you don't have the time."
>> No. 12162
[ ] "Someone of great power, huh? Who could that be, I wonder?"
>> No. 12163
[x] "If you're so eager on getting a heir, why don't you give birth to another child yourself? It's not like you don't have the time."
[x] "You also seemed awful eager to kill me, for being one of your only hopes."
>> No. 12164
[x] "If you're so eager on getting a heir, why don't you give birth to another child yourself? It's not like you don't have the time."
[x] "You also seemed awful eager to kill me, for being one of your only hopes."
>> No. 12165
[X] "Someone of great power, huh? Who could that be, I wonder?"

Playing oblivious with Momkari.
>> No. 12166
[X] "If you're so eager on getting a heir, why don't you give birth to another child yourself? It's not like you don't have the time."
[X] "You also seemed awful eager to kill me, for being one of your only hopes."

She's been quite frank with us. Might as well be frank with her.
>> No. 12167
>>12159
WINCEST

[ ] "Someone of great power, huh? Who could that be, I wonder?"'
>> No. 12168
[X] "So, what, you came all this way just to tell me to have kids with Mary? We were probably going to settle down and do that anyway."
[X] "If that won't do, and you're so eager on getting a heir, why don't you give birth to another child yourself? It's not like you don't have the time."
[X] "And if THAT won't do, why not just clone yourself? Technology's taken some amazing steps forward since you put that boundary up."
>> No. 12169
[x] "So, you want a heir, Mom?
Then we are the same.
Very well then!
Let's fuck each other, Yukari Yakumo!"
>> No. 12170
[x] "If you're so eager on getting a heir, why don't you give birth to another child yourself? It's not like you don't have the time."
[x] "You also seemed awful eager to kill me, for being one of your only hopes."
>> No. 12171
[x] "If you're so eager on getting a heir, why don't you give birth to another child yourself? It's not like you don't have the time."
[x] "You also seemed awful eager to kill me, for being one of your only hopes."
>> No. 12172
[x] "If you're so eager on getting a heir, why don't you give birth to another child yourself? It's not like you don't have the time."
[x] "You also seemed awful eager to kill me, for being one of your only hopes."

"You know what, Yukari..." you still try to preserve calm tone despite her glare drilling your eyes "You seemed awful eager to kill me, for being one of your only hopes."
"Oh, that? Well, I think I've already told you. Red would make an excellent heir. For reasons I already pointed out." she doesn't take her eyes off you, even for a moment "I was so eager to kill you, because... You were the only factor that was ruining the otherwise perfect equation. You brought the Tear with you, making me grow weaker. Your presence made Red go crazy about carrying out his revenge. That's why, I thought it would be for the best if you just disappeared. But despite my efforts, it turned out that you are stronger than Red. That you have defeated him. Nonetheless, your personality, your goals and ways were still inferior to my idea of a perfect heir. That's why I wanted to kill you. But then again... Because of my... illness, you were able to end me before I could carry out my plan. And then you killed your brother permamently." Yukari shrugs, but her glare doesn't disappear or change "You ruined all my plans. That's why, I think it would be polite of you if you just agreed to give me a heir. I even went through the trouble of choosing the mother."
"So, you have already decided about that."
"Yes."
"Tell me, Yukari." you try to return her piercing gaze "If you're so eager on getting a heir, why don't you give birth to another child yourself? It's not like you don't have the time."
She thinks for a moment before answering.
"I don't suppose I could find anyone suitable for the job. Back then, you father was famous all over Gensokyo. But now... Less and less youkai act hostile towards humans. Bah, they even live among each other like if it was a normal thing! The demand for youkai hunters has lowered, reaching practically the bottom of the meter. Because, if a youkai attacks the village, the human-friendly youkai will repel that attack. That's how things are now. I don't think I would even find anyone suitable to become the father of my heir. That's why, you are going to impregnate a woman of my choice." she stands up "I have everything prepared. I just need your agreement, and I'll transport you and her to a secluded place where no one will disturb you in any way." she looks down at you with superiority "Of course, we can always do it the hard way, if you want. It's your call."
Her eyes are scary.
Really, if you do refuse... It's not going to end well. It really isn't going to end well.

[ ] "I... agree. Take me to her."
[ ] "No, Yukari. I am not going to be your dog. If you want a heir, get him on your own, I don't want to have anything to do with this."


=======================

4AM, guys, time to go to sleep. Will continue later today. Uh, I couldn't come up with decent choices, so feel free to make a write-in. YAF out.
>> No. 12173
[X] "Someone of great power, huh? Who could that be, I wonder?"'

I say we bang Yuka.
>> No. 12174
[x] "You haven't even told me who she is yet. At least give me something to go on before forcing me to suddenly have sex with someone. I'm not some dog you can command to have sex with whoever you please."
>> No. 12175
[X] "Alright, Yukari. Let me make this clear. I don't like you, I don't like your way of thinking, and I sure as hell don't like your methods. But I do like Gensokyo, even if I can't bring myself to stay there. If it's within my power, I'll do what I can to protect it. If you need me to do this to save the Border... I'll do it. But don't think for a moment you can expect me to do anything more for you. And so help me, if I find out you misuse whatever comes of this, you can be damn sure I'll be coming around to fix it. I'm not going to let Gensokyo pay for your mistakes."

I dislike her ideals and her methods. But damn, I'm not going to let Gensokyo pay for her problems.
>> No. 12176
[ ] "Nothing's ever ended well for me."
[ ] "Let me guess, mom. Just one guess. It's Reimu, isn't it?"
>> No. 12177
[x] "I... agree. Take me to her."

Just so we can see the ending and unlock some CCs. Reimu, here we come!

But ironically enough, it will be Saguya
>> No. 12178
[X] "Alright, Yukari. Let me make this clear. I don't like you, I don't like your way of thinking, and I sure as hell don't like your methods. But I do like Gensokyo, even if I can't bring myself to stay there. If it's within my power, I'll do what I can to protect it. If you need me to do this to save the Border... I'll do it. But don't think for a moment you can expect me to do anything more for you. And so help me, if I find out you misuse whatever comes of this, you can be damn sure I'll be coming around to fix it. I'm not going to let Gensokyo pay for your mistakes."

Shit will be so cash.
>> No. 12179
[x] "How did you get Reimu to agree to this?"
[x] "I won't agree if you've been tampering with her memories."
>> No. 12180
>>I dislike her ideals and her methods. But damn, I'm not going to not have free sex when the opportunity arises.
>> No. 12181
[X] "Alright, Yukari. Let me make this clear. I don't like you, I don't like your way of thinking, and I sure as hell don't like your methods. But I do like Gensokyo, even if I can't bring myself to stay there. If it's within my power, I'll do what I can to protect it. If you need me to do this to save the Border... I'll do it. But don't think for a moment you can expect me to do anything more for you. And so help me, if I find out you misuse whatever comes of this, you can be damn sure I'll be coming around to fix it. I'm not going to let Gensokyo pay for your mistakes."
>> No. 12182
[X] "So, what you're saying is that all of Gensokyo is changing, and you're backed into a corner of your own fantasies? That you can no longer sustain your ideals, because when they were put to the test, they lost, and I won? Perhaps it's your conception of what makes an ideal heir that needs to change."

[X] "Anyhow, your proposition is interesting, mainly because of all the things you left out. Like, for instance, who the woman is, and why you're trying to dodge around mentioning her name. More than that, if you're asking for my consent, despite deciding all of this on your own, does that mean you have already obtained hers? I'm not saying I won't - the border is important - but something's off here."

[X] "Surely you don't mean yourself, after calling me unsuitable so many times."
>> No. 12183
[x] "You haven't even told me who she is yet. At least give me something to go on before forcing me to suddenly have sex with someone. I'm not some dog you can command to have sex with whoever you please."
>> No. 12184
[X] "So, what you're saying is that all of Gensokyo is changing, and you're backed into a corner of your own fantasies? That you can no longer sustain your ideals, because when they were put to the test, they lost, and I won? Perhaps it's your conception of what makes an ideal heir that needs to change."

[X] "Anyhow, your proposition is interesting, mainly because of all the things you left out. Like, for instance, who the woman is, and why you're trying to dodge around mentioning her name. More than that, if you're asking for my consent, despite deciding all of this on your own, does that mean you have already obtained hers? I'm not saying I won't - the border is important - but something's off here."

[X] "Surely you don't mean yourself, after calling me unsuitable so many times."

Fuck the fucking fucker.
>> No. 12185
Also, free protip. If Yukari IS talking about herself, she's demonstrated that she values strength, ferocity and the killing instinct above all, so the way to do her and come out alive would be to refuse to be her dog, make like Pyramid Head, make out like Pyramid Head and toss her used, nearly dead body back through a gap.

Alternatively, consent, trick her into turning around, then proceed as above.

I'd reckon it's about even odds on whether this is the intended outcome or not. Of course she could be talking about Reimu or Yuka or someone else entirely, in which case this is all wrong.

Just whatever you do don't blindly accept. That WILL lead to bad end, guaranteed.
>> No. 12187
>>12186

...Damn good question.
>> No. 12188
>>12186

Sperm dies pretty quick after being exposed to air.

Plus, you know, we have the option of free sex.
>> No. 12189
>>12188

The hour lifetime would be plenty of time considering she could just gap it as needed.
>> No. 12190
[x] "So, what you're saying is that all of Gensokyo is changing, and you're backed into a corner of your own fantasies? That you can no longer sustain your ideals, because when they were put to the test, they lost, and I won? Perhaps it's your conception of what makes an ideal heir that needs to change."
[x] "Anyhow, your proposition is interesting, mainly because of all the things you left out. Like, for instance, who the woman is, and why you're trying to dodge around mentioning her name. More than that, if you're asking for my consent, despite deciding all of this on your own, does that mean you have already obtained hers? I'm not saying I won't - the border is important - but somethings off here."
[x] "Surely you don't mean yourself, after calling me unsuitable so many times."
>> No. 12191
[x] "So, what you're saying is that all of Gensokyo is changing, and you're backed into a corner of your own fantasies? That you can no longer sustain your ideals, because when they were put to the test, they lost, and I won? Perhaps it's your conception of what makes an ideal heir that needs to change."
[x] "Anyhow, your proposition is interesting, mainly because of all the things you left out. Like, for instance, who the woman is, and why you're trying to dodge around mentioning her name. More than that, if you're asking for my consent, despite deciding all of this on your own, does that mean you have already obtained hers? I'm not saying I won't - the border is important - but somethings off here."
[x] "Surely you don't mean yourself, after calling me unsuitable so many times."

GIVE ME A WALL.
>> No. 12192
>>12189

Yeah, but gaps are a sort of space-time anomaly of sorts. Lord knows what kind of effects traveling through one of those horrors would have on lone sperm.
>> No. 12193
[z] "So, what you're saying is that all of Gensokyo is changing, and you're backed into a corner of your own fantasies? That you can no longer sustain your ideals, because when they were put to the test, they lost, and I won? Perhaps it's your conception of what makes an ideal heir that needs to change."
[z] "Anyhow, your proposition is interesting, mainly because of all the things you left out. Like, for instance, who the woman is, and why you're trying to dodge around mentioning her name. More than that, if you're asking for my consent, despite deciding all of this on your own, does that mean you have already obtained hers? I'm not saying I won't - the border is important - but somethings off here."
[z] "Surely you don't mean yourself, after calling me unsuitable so many times."
>> No. 12194
[x] "So, what you're saying is that all of Gensokyo is changing, and you're backed into a corner of your own fantasies? That you can no longer sustain your ideals, because when they were put to the test, they lost, and I won? Perhaps it's your conception of what makes an ideal heir that needs to change."
[x] "Anyhow, your proposition is interesting, mainly because of all the things you left out. Like, for instance, who the woman is, and why you're trying to dodge around mentioning her name. More than that, if you're asking for my consent, despite deciding all of this on your own, does that mean you have already obtained hers? I'm not saying I won't - the border is important - but somethings off here."
[x] "Surely you don't mean yourself, after calling me unsuitable so many times."
>> No. 12195
[1] "So, what you're saying is that all of Gensokyo is changing, and you're backed into a corner of your own fantasies? That you can no longer sustain your ideals, because when they were put to the test, they lost, and I won? Perhaps it's your conception of what makes an ideal heir that needs to change."
[2] "Anyhow, your proposition is interesting, mainly because of all the things you left out. Like, for instance, who the woman is, and why you're trying to dodge around mentioning her name. More than that, if you're asking for my consent, despite deciding all of this on your own, does that mean you have already obtained hers? I'm not saying I won't - the border is important - but somethings off here."
[3] "Surely you don't mean yourself, after calling me unsuitable so many times."
>> No. 12199
[x] "So, what you're saying is that all of Gensokyo is changing, and you're backed into a corner of your own fantasies? That you can no longer sustain your ideals, because when they were put to the test, they lost, and I won? Perhaps it's your conception of what makes an ideal heir that needs to change."
[x] "Anyhow, your proposition is interesting, mainly because of all the things you left out. Like, for instance, who the woman is, and why you're trying to dodge around mentioning her name. More than that, if you're asking for my consent, despite deciding all of this on your own, does that mean you have already obtained hers? I'm not saying I won't - the border is important - but somethings off here."
[x] "Surely you don't mean yourself, after calling me unsuitable so many times."
>> No. 12200
[x] "So, what you're saying is that all of Gensokyo is changing, and you're backed into a corner of your own fantasies? That you can no longer sustain your ideals, because when they were put to the test, they lost, and I won? Perhaps it's your conception of what makes an ideal heir that needs to change."
[y] "Anyhow, your proposition is interesting, mainly because of all the things you left out. Like, for instance, who the woman is, and why you're trying to dodge around mentioning her name. More than that, if you're asking for my consent, despite deciding all of this on your own, does that mean you have already obtained hers? I'm not saying I won't - the border is important - but somethings off here."
[z] "Surely you don't mean yourself, after calling me unsuitable so many times."

And throw in a slight pause before the third statement. Also, try not to smirk or leer while saying that last.

I'm sure she wouldn't do this, but:
Can't you just imagine her getting all tsun-tsun in response?
...Actually, I think I COULD see her doing it; she'd be faking it, though, since she's almost certainly seen --either from MaryTV or from gap-spying-- that Nanaya reacts quite favorably to tsuntsun-osity, and that doing such is in her best interest.

>>12159
>Apparently, the spell was supposed to create a 'physical projection of user's memories and traits up to the point of the moment when spell is cast'.
...So, this means Maribel is basically Yukari_001.sav ?
>> No. 12201
>>12200
This was being a bitch with formatting and placement, so I had to delete it about 2 or 3 times.
>> No. 12202
>>12104 >>12105
There are people who only vote to try and get H-scenes? facepalm.jpg
>> No. 12203
>Her eyes are scary.
>Really, if you do refuse... It's not going to end well. It really isn't going to end well.

Oho! Sounds interesting. Let's get our Psychosis on.

[x] Kill her. Kill her NOW.
>> No. 12204
>>12202
And in other news, GM is slow, Kira enjoys despair, and YAF plays too much DMC!

DETAILS AT ELEVEN!
>> No. 12205
>>12204

HOLY SCOOP! WHAT A PENIS!

BZZT.
>> No. 12206
File 121362046191.jpg - (136.79KB , 800x832 , remiq.net_6610.jpg ) [iqdb]
12206
[x] "So, what you're saying is that all of Gensokyo is changing, and you're backed into a corner of your own fantasies? That you can no longer sustain your ideals, because when they were put to the test, they lost, and I won? Perhaps it's your conception of what makes an ideal heir that needs to change."
[x] "Anyhow, your proposition is interesting, mainly because of all the things you left out. Like, for instance, who the woman is, and why you're trying to dodge around mentioning her name. More than that, if you're asking for my consent, despite deciding all of this on your own, does that mean you have already obtained hers? I'm not saying I won't - the border is important - but somethings off here."


But... You can't simply agree to something like that. There is no way you'd ever obey such a ridiculous command. This is sick. Border is important, but...
"So," you force a playful tone "What you're saying is that all of Gensokyo is changing, and not to your content? That you're backed into a corner of your own fantasies? That when they were put to the test, they lost and I won?" you shrug at her piercing glare "Perhaps, it's not the world that has to change, but your ideals? Maybe you should re-think your idea of a perfect heir?"
Standing up, you cross your arms on your chest and face her stare on an equal level.
She smirks.
"You say all that, but... Think about it? What made you 'better' than Red? Diplomacy? Sweet talk? No." she shakes her head "It was the same thing that made him perfect. You just gave in to your blood for a short moment. It was only an unfortunate coincidence that you had someone to help you at your side. My idea stands firm." she mirrors your gesture, also crossing arms on her chest "Even here, in the outside world, there are times when a need for a strong, ruthless ruler arises. History, my dear, history. Oh," she says in a playful tone "Don't be so surpised! I had more than enough time to memorize this world's story. Perhaps, I know even more than your scholars. But, I'm digressing." her stare gets sharp again "My idea stands firm. Even though I'd want Gensokyo to move forward and change, my heir has to have the traits that Red had. That you lack. Therefore, I ASK YOU POLITELY" she emphasizes those words "To agree to my plan. Refuse, and we'll do it the hard way. Hard for both you and her."
You smirk at the mention of 'her'.
"Ah, yes... Her, right? While your proposition is interesting, there are too many things left out."
"Don't get so cocky, or you'll end like your father."
Her cold statement interrupts you.
"But, Yukari, wouldn't it be POLITE to listen to the answer of a person you have ASKED POLITELY for something?" unvoluntarily, your grin gets wider. Yukari frowns, but stays quiet "Anyways," you continue after a moment "You are leaving out too many things. Like, for example, who that woman you have chosen is? Why are you trying to hide her name until the last moment? Did you even get her agreement before choosing her for the mother's position?"
Yukari shakes her head.
"No. Knowing her, I can say that she would never agree. But, she's my friend, and I don't want to hurt her. I don't want her to force to do things she doesn't want to do. Nevertheless, I have decided. She is going to be the mother of my grandchildren. And that's," she points at you "Where you come in. I believe you will find enough... charm within you to make it less painful for her. Silly, isn't it?" she smiles "But that's how it is. Complicated. I don't want to hurt her, but I need her children. Well, I guess I can thank you for that. If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't have to go through all this. So, your answer? Remember, we can do it nice and clean, or we can make it hard for the both of you. Consider her feelings."

You can't help but laugh. Laugh at all these things she said. Politely. She doesn't want to hurt her. But if you refuse, she will hurt you and that friend she claims she doesn't want to hurt. You're ridiculous, Yukari. You're insane. Your own statements contradict each other. You want to move forward, but keep the old traditions.
No, there is no way you'd ever agree to something like that.
"No, Yukari." you pant out "I am not going to comply."
She squints her eyes in an angry expression. Perhaps, a bit disappointed.
"So, you're saying you want to do it the hard way?"
"No." you laugh again "I'm saying, I just can't agree to impregnate an unknown woman of your choice. I'd rather do it with my own mother than with some random girl off the street, Yukari."

Suddenly, the air gets stale. Yukari's glare disappears, substituted by a suprised stare. Her eyes widen, as if in shock.
The sense of your own words slowly appears in your mind. What did you just say?
Shit, your tongue was faster than your thoughts yet again!
"What did you say?"
Yukari's weak voice reaches your ears.
Crap.
You have to quickly think of something, or this could become one giant misunderstanding!
>> No. 12207
[X] "Er... turn of phrase."
>> No. 12208
[X] "Well." Pause. "This is this, and that is that, though. I think you got the point."

And if she didn't, she will. If you know I mean.
>> No. 12209
[X] "You heard me."
>> No. 12210
[X] "You heard me."
[X] "We can get started right away"
>> No. 12211
[X] "Well." Pause. "This is this, and that is that, though. I think you got the point."
>> No. 12212
[] "S-s-stupid! It's not like I w-want to do it with you or anything! A-any other way would just be a bother, that's all! Don't get so full of yourself!"
>> No. 12213
Write ins or next part will follow?

If it's write in, i take:
[X] "You heard me."
>> No. 12214
[X] "You heard me."

Naya doesn't take his words back. He says what he says without reserve, and lets the results snowball until he has only the barest hint of control over them. Time to put on some bravado.
>> No. 12215
>>12213

<%YAFKYU> TS updated
<%YAFKYU> now onto the housework
* YAFKYU is now known as YAFK|cleanan
>> No. 12216
[X] "You heard me."

Let your spirit drive you! And GO FOR IT!
>> No. 12217
[x] Kill her now.
>> No. 12219
>>12216
>Let your spirit drive you! And GO FOR IT!


....


also, new thread ~ze
>> No. 12390
[X] But who knows if you're still fertile with your old age.