[Return]
Archived thread

File 121346230834.jpg - (181.50KB , 768x768 , Akyu003.jpg ) [iqdb]
11868 No. 11868
[x] Akyu's place

Well, a logical decision would be to visit Akyu's house. After all, you should at least say her goodmornings before engaging in any other activities.
Which you just did.
But well, no one has to know, right? Bah, if someone was to get to know that...
"Brr."
You shake off the ominous feeling and set your steps towards the Hieda mansion.

Marching through the streets, now getting more crowded as the day passes, some of them, people you've never seen before, passing by you, are nodding their heads, sometimes muttering a silent greeting. Though confused, you return that politeness,s but not even once could you seize the occasion to ask what's going on. You've been here for only two days, and it seems that people already know you... Either Dad started sputing rumours to left and right, or your 'fight' with Reimu yesterday was witnessed by too many people. Or, it always could be just the fame of your upcoming wedding.
If it is...
Wait, wouldn't that mean that Akyu is the only one that doesn't know?
"Shit."
Palming your face, you blurt out a curse. Seriously, if it is true what you've just thought, you need to get moving. First priority would be getting a ring, and about that, you already know where you could find a decent one. Second step would be creating a situation where a proposal would turn out to be romantic and NOT awkward in any possible way.
Seriously, you need to get on thinking.

And in your reverie, the journey to the Hieda household passed in less than a second on your inner biological clock.
Shrugging off the worries, you knock on the door.
And wait.
Creak.
With a silent noise, the door opens, revealing Vivi in her usual outfit and hairdo. Well, damn, she looked much better with her hair let loose, but guess it's her official style she's wearing now.
"Oh. It's you." Her face doesn't show any emotions when she makes a polite bow. "I expected you to come, though maybe a bit earlier. Did something delay you or you're just a late waker?"
"No. I got held back by something. Was taking a stroll in the forest when suddenly something came up and I had to... dispose of it. Anyway, is Akyu in?"
Vivi straightens up.
"I'm afraid she's not."
"Oh. Then she's out?"
"If she's not in, then that would pretty much mean she's out, don't you think?" A mocking smirk creeps onto her lips, only to disappear after a second. "Pardon my rudeess, but you were asking for it."
She smiles again, this time quite sincerely.
There's something off... Or is it just a false premonition?

[ ] "Yesterday... Did you really tell me to give you a shout just to say goodbye?"
[ ] "Alright. Then I'll be going. Goodbye, Vivi, keep up the good work."
[ ] Her hair is an eyesore. Fix it.
[ ] "So Akyu is not here... Is her father in? I'd like to have a word with him."
[ ] Hug Vivi

>> No. 11869
[X] "Yesterday... Did you really tell me to give you a shout just to say goodbye?"
>> No. 11870
[X] "Alright. Then I'll be going. Goodbye, Vivi, keep up the good work."
[X] Her hair is an eyesore. Fix it.

VIVIT. Fix your hair.
>> No. 11871
[x] Her hair is an eyesore. Fix it.
[x] Like a fucking assassin, so she doesn't realize it.
>> No. 11872
[x] "Yesterday... Did you really tell me to give you a shout just to say goodbye?"

Akyu's probably at school, time to clear things up.
>> No. 11883
[ ] "Alright. Then I'll be going. Goodbye, Vivi, keep up the good work."
>> No. 11893
[x] Her hair... it was made for me!

USE YOUR HAIR.
>> No. 11896
[X] "Alright. Then I'll be going. Goodbye, Vivi, keep up the good work."
[X] Her hair is an eyesore. Fix it.

"Alright." Well, if she's not inside, then there's no point in going in. Plus, there is no saying how Vivi might act. What she might do. There's something really off about her behaviour. That's why, it'll be better to retreat. The target's elsewhere anyway, so there's a good excuse ready, prepared for you to take. "Then I'll be going. Goodbye, Vivi. Keep up the good work."
Hm? She seems almost... disappointed. But that shadow disappears after a second, and she's back to her polite smile.
"As you wish." she bows "Be sure to bring Akyu back for the dinner. Goodbye."
With that, she straightens up and retreats behind the doorstep. But as she's about to close the door...
"Wait a moment."
Something catches your attention.
"Hm? What is it?"
There's... something wrong. With her head. To be exact, with her hair. There's...
That hairdo... It's... Ugly. Compared to her loose hair from yesterday... No...

That hairdo is an eyesore.

Without a word, you approach her. She flinches back as you reach behind her head.
"....a?"
Her lips open, muttering out a confused moan as you grab the brown brooch in her hair. Snapping it open, you retract your hands.
Taking a step back, you scan her figure.
"Hm, much better." you mutter to yourself
"Wha...?"
She still seems to be in a state of bewilderment.
"I'm talking about your hair. Just as I thought, you look MUCH better when you let it hang loose. It emphasizes your innocence. I like it better like that."
"Huh?"
Not quite catching your words, she looks at you in confusion.
"Well, do as you please. Still, I'd rather have you without this brooch." you hand it back to her, your fingers catching a glimpse of her smooth hands. It's amazing how she can retain her skin so smooth when she's doing all the housework. "But, yeah, it's your call. Goodbye, Vivi."
Bidding her last farewell, you run away down the street.

Filled with strange hapiness, you stroll around for a bit before remembering what you've come here for.
Why are you so happy about anyway? Sure, Vivi is quite cute when she has her hair let loose, but...
You shake your head.
No use thinking about that, right?
Well then...

[ ] School. Akyu is waiting.
[ ] Shops. After all, you could use a good look around.
[ ] Keine's place. Who knows what you may find?
>> No. 11904
[X] School. Akyu is waiting.
>> No. 11906
[ ] School. Akyu is waiting.
>> No. 11917
{X} School. Akyu is waiting.
>> No. 11921
[ ] School. Akyu is waiting.
>> No. 11936
[+] School. Akyu is waiting.
>> No. 11942
File 121348376530.jpg - (230.01KB , 550x665 , Akyu019.jpg ) [iqdb]
11942
[X] School. Akyu is waiting.

Well, the coordinates are known. Destination is set. Engines are at 100%. Shall we go?
Then onward, to Akyu!

Humming to yourself, wailing in this happy feeling, you approach the school. A thick-walled building, very catherdral-like in appearance, though much smaller. Surrounded by a yard full of various playing rig. Swings, carousels... But also tables with tops in checkered patters, seemingly serving as a battlefield for both chess and draughts games. Looks like the age of students in this school varies reasonably enough to provide entertainment for both those younger and older.
And speaking of the students, there are lots of them in the yard. Playing, running around. Yelling, talking, eating.
Heh, school days. You remember yours, and even though they weren't really that happy, you still feel kind of nostalgic.
Entering the school perimeter, you close the gate behind you. Some of the kids notice you and, giving you meaningful grins, shout out greetings.
"Hello, mister!"
"Akyu's husband!"
"Ueee, creepy!"
"Scary~"
"Ahaha!"
They orbit around you, impacting and pushing each other. Though they sound a bit spiteful, you can feel that their comments aren't meant to hurt you in any way. It's just an usual, childish way of grabbing attention.

[ ] Stay here a bit more
[ ] Go inside
>> No. 11945
>>11942
[ ] Go inside
>> No. 11951
[ ] Go inside
>> No. 11953
[ ] Go inside
>> No. 11962
[+] Go inside
But be polite about it. Don't just brush the kids aside.
>> No. 11966
[ ] Go inside
>> No. 12006
[x] Ruffle the childrens' hair, and bid them farewell.
[x] Head inside.
>> No. 12007
Wait, hold on. Why the hell didn't we go to the shops?
WE NEED A RING.
>> No. 12008
>>12007
WORK -> MONEY -> RING
>> No. 12010
[x] Ask about a knife throwing boy.
[x] Ruffle the children's hair, and bid them farewell.

Keine likes kids. Akyu likes kids. We should get to like kids too. Seek out this young protege.
>> No. 12011
>>12008
Nanaya doesn't work, he just rips off someones finger with a nice ring on it.
>> No. 12013
>>12011
So he's Chuck Norris, now?

Next thing you know, we'll be reading stupid "Nanaya's Knife" anecdotes.
>> No. 12014
[x] Ruffle the children's hair, and bid them farewell.
[x] Go inside.
>> No. 12018
File 121353144861.png - (253.34KB , 575x700 , Akyu068.png ) [iqdb]
12018
>>12011

I like the vision.

=============================

[x] Ruffle the children's hair, and bid them farewell.
[x] Go inside.

Huh.
Seeing all those children so interested in your person, you can't help but feel kind of happy. Yeah, maybe, after all, you are the fatherly type? Come to think of it, didn't Suika induce those kinds of emotions in you as well?
Without thinking, you ruffle the nearest child's hair.
Looking at her, you see it's a grey-haired girl, with a red ribbon tied around her whitish locks. She smiles as you continue to pet her head.
"Alright." you say in a playful tone. "Let's have a race! Last to the school is a stinking youkai!"
Saying that, you lower your position and propell yourself forward.

In less than a second, you're standing at the school's doors with arms crossed on your chest. All the other kids stare at you in suprisement as they run up to your position.
"Eeeeh? What was that?"
"That's unfair!"
"How did you do that?"
"Cheater!"
Flashing them a malicious grin, you open the door and slip inside.

"Whew."
You sigh with relief. Finally here.
Looking around, you see Keine kneeling before a shelf, which, of course, is filled with various reading material. She seems to be looking for something.
"Hello."
Jumping up a little, she turns around to face you.
"Oh. It's you. I didn't hear you enter. Man, you've scared me."
She theatrically wipes the sweat off her forehead.
"Sorry 'bout that. Didn' want to."
"Well, no matter." she reaches out her hand to you, which you grab and pull up, helping the beautiful teacher to stand up "If you're looking for Akyu, she's in the back. Now, I'm sorry, I'm kind of busy with stuff."
With that, she walks off to rummage through another shelf.

"Hey."
Opening the door to the back room, you walk inside and say a greeting.
Akyu, who seems to be writing something in a rather thick book with a traditional caligraphy brush, hearing your voice turns to you.
"Hey!" she greets you with a smile "Took you long enough! Overslept?"
"No." you say calmly while walking up to her. "Ran into some trouble and had to take care of it."
"Hmm." she mutters while curiously looking at your face "What kind of trouble?"
"Fairy-related" you answer truthfully "I was taking a morning stroll in the forest when suddenly two of them came up and started causing trouble."
"Ooh. Fairies. Yeah, they can be quite troublesome sometimes." You nod. Akyu makes a few more strokes with her brush, then puts it down on the table. "Well, it's finished. Ah." she gasps while glancing at your face "I almost forgot." Standing up on the chair, she leans over the table, supporting herself on her arms. Bringing her face close to yours, she gives you a kiss on the lips. "Hello."

The two of you then settle down on your chairs and chat idly for a little while.
"And then he punched her straight in the face! 'No one shall mess with my Nightbug', he yelled."
You end your story and let out a laugh. So does Akyu.
"I can't believe it! He really punched her?"
"Yeah! And then he wanted to throw her into the lake, but decided not to."
"Aww. That's too bad!"
Your duo shares another laugh.

[ ] "So, whatcha writing there?"
[ ] "Wanna go somewhere?"
[ ] "When do Keine's classes start?"
[ ] Stay silent
>> No. 12020
[+] "So, whatcha writing there?"
Show an interest in her beyond the sex, the cuteness, and the cute sexiness, you clod.
>> No. 12022
[x] "So, whatcha writing there?"
>> No. 12024
{X} "So, whatcha writing there?"

>"And then he punched her straight in the face! 'No one shall mess with my Nightbug', he yelled."
Punch Power Level 2 achieved!
>> No. 12026
[x] "So, whatcha writing there?"

DBZ yaoi fanfiction I bet.
>> No. 12030
>>12026

I'm tempted to post daily dose now.
>> No. 12032
>>12030

Bzzt.
>> No. 12033
>>12026
So that's where Patchy got it from, it's all coming together.
>> No. 12044
>>12032
Can't help but comment about the nick
I have to say MK.II sucked, mostly because he's missing some MK.I signature moves
>> No. 12048
>>12044

SO PATHETIC YOU REMIND ME OF BEING AT THE DENTIST SCRAPING TEETH. BZZT.
>> No. 12074
File 121356101014.jpg - (51.47KB , 430x280 , mechazawa.jpg ) [iqdb]
12074
>"What kind of trouble?"

All I could see when I read that line.
>> No. 12125
File 121357268254.png - (202.11KB , 606x460 , Mokou & Kaguya - truck scene.png ) [iqdb]
12125
>Looking at her, you see it's a grey-haired girl, with a red ribbon tied around her whitish locks. She smiles as you continue to pet her head.

[x] Teach her and the girl with long black hair about why it's good to share toys.
>> No. 12155
>>12048
YAFF in hell.
>> No. 12156
>>12155
DID YOU JUST FUCKING DEVIDE BY ZERO?
>> No. 12157
>>12155
>>12156

ಠ_ಠ
>> No. 12160
>>12155

KNOW YOUR CHARACTER QUOTES

ALSO, THAT'S MY LINE
>> No. 12500
>>12074

Just looks like a perfectly normal high school student to me.
>> No. 12857
File 121390372443.png - (67.76KB , 400x500 , Akyu063.png ) [iqdb]
12857
[X] "So, whatcha writing there?"


"So," you speak up while leaning back in a relaxed manner, stretching your back "What were you writing?"
"Oh, this?" she looks at the book she's been working on when you came in. "It's Perfect Memento, I was adding in a new article."
Oh. An original manuscript of the most accurate collection of informations about Gensokyo and it's inhabitants. Even though you have read it before, it was only a printed version from some crappy website, hastily translated by some maniac... Which arises a new question.
How did the contents of Perfect Memento get into the outside world? If it's Akyu's kind-of-personal creation, which she doesn't show just to anyone, then how...
The only logical explanation would be either leaking out through Yakumo Yukari, or... Someone from the outside was here, copied the contents and got out again. Either one is unlikely, but there's no other way it could...
Heh. Really. And to think that you used to be 100% sure that Gensokyo is a fictional place. Admittedly, you believed in it's existence more and more as the time passed, even to the point of maniacally stalking two girls just because they were talking about it.... But isn't it still a little bit... Surreal? To be here, to talk with those people, to see all those unnatural things. Plus you yourself seem to possess some strange powers as well...
But the strangest thing of them all is that you have fallen in love with someone who you'd be ready to call a fictional character just a few weeks ago. What's more, you've shown each other all your secrets, shared a bed, and are about to marry...
Well, 'about to' may be a little exagerrated, seeing how you haven't even proposed yet.
Still, it's not like there isn't enough time to wait with it a day or two more. After all, you'll be starting a job which will provide a stale and sure source of income, have already made friends with some of the important people here, and it seems that children like you as well. Catch the day, live to your fullest and don't die, huh?

"New article, huh?" you look curiously at the tome under Akyu's hand "Since it's new, I still haven't read it, right?"
"Ah," Akyu suddenly gasps as if remembering something "Come to think of it, you did say that you've read it before, right?"
"Yeah, I did." you nod
"I thought I had the only copy... Where did you find it?"
Uh, you saw that coming, but still, what to tell her? Explaining the SCIENCE of internet and computers would be a little too hard... Suddenly, you come up with a perfect excuse.
"I found it in an old library. One day, I was walking down a street, and saw that there was one shop-window I haven't ever seen there before." you make sure to say that in mysterious voice. Akyu leans forward slightly, pricking up her ears. She looks interested. This was a triumph then! "I walked inside, and the old lady at the counter told me to take a look around... So I did. Then, I felt an impulse. Like if something was calling out to me. And following that call, I found... An exact copy of your masterpiece, Akyu. Of course, it was translated to my language, but I think the contents were the same." she nods at this remark "So, I took it to the lady at the counter, and she only gave me a visitor's card and told me to return it quickly." you lean back, relaxing your arms "And when I walked out and looked behind me, there was no library there. Just a smooth wall. And the card changed into a blank piece of paper. But the book remained. And that's the story. I think it should still be laying somewhere in my room."

"That's..." Akyu looks at you with mesmerized eyes "Amazing! I've never experieced anything like that! I bet you were all 'what is going on?' and 'it has to be MAGIC!', right?" woah, she's really enthusiastic about it, isn't she... Her eyes are literally sparkling with excitement. "I'd give everything to see something like that!"
Wait a moment, Akyu? Don't you live in Gensokyo? A place where magic is real? Where monsters and ghost can steal your underwear from your clothesline? Or where you can run into real faries while taking a morning stroll?
"Calm down, Akyu, it wasn't really that great."
"It wasn't?" she frowns, suprised at your statement.
"Well, compared to what I've seen here in Gensokyo, it was really nothing. You know, I used to think Gensokyo was just a legend. So all this stuff is new and suprising for me."
"Oh. Well, I've been born here, so it's kinda natural for me to be used to those..."
"Anyway," you point at the book "Do you mind if I read that newest artice?"
"Eh?" Akyu makes a suprised face "D-do you want to read it? Now? Here?"
"Well, why not?"
"I-I don't think it's that good of an idea, really! It's not yet finished, so--"
"But you just said it is."
"Ah!" she almost jumps up in shock "Did I? Did I really? B-but still! I haven't even proof-read it, so...!"

[ ] "Oh come on, just a look! Come on, show me!"
[ ] "If you insist, I think I can wait."
[ ] "Alright. At least tell me what is it about?"
>> No. 12860
[X] "Oh come on, just a look! Come on, show me!"
>> No. 12861
In before Nanaya gets an article under the "Biographies of Notable Humans" section.

[x] "Alright. At least tell me what is it about?"
>> No. 12863
[x] "Alright. At least tell me what is it about?"
>> No. 12864
[ ] "Alright. At least tell me what is it about?"
>> No. 12873
[x] "Alright. At least tell me what is it about?"
>> No. 12880
[ ] “Actually, I'd like some introductions.”
>> No. 12916
File 121391773161.png - (164.22KB , 600x700 , Akyu054.png ) [iqdb]
12916
[x] "Alright. At least tell me what is it about?"

"Alright." you settle back with a sigh "I guess if you didn't want, I won't insist."
A hint of disappointment crosses Akyu's face before she returns to her previous expression, the embarassed one. The book makes a rather loud noise as she puts it back on the table. Huh. Could it be that she wanted you to see it despite being so reluctant? Or was she simply too embarassed to ask or suggest it directly?
Women, women. Who will ever understand them?
Well, might as well push the matter while you're at it.
"Could you at least tell me what it is about?"
Oh, now she's lightened up a little. So it was that, after all.
"Well...." she acts hesitantly "I guess I could. Um..." she puts her finger to her mouth "It's about... How to say that... Recently, we had a strange inflow of outsiders, who... Managed to blend in quite effectively. With that, I mean, with great effects. Some of them became powerful or known enough to become famous. And that's," she pats the book "What I'm writing here. About them. Of course," she grins "You have an article as well."
"Huh. So how did you describe me? Handsome, strong and reliable?"
"Lazy, reckless and silly, actually."
Woah. That totally knocked you off tracks. She... sounded incredibly harsh. Compared to usual, somehow obedien Akyu, it was almost... frightening.
Not noticing, you frown in suprisement. Akyu's face remains still in a malicious grin, until she notices your uneasiness.
And seeing it, she waves her hand in a dismissing fashion.
"Ah, I was just joking, just joking! No need to take it seriously!"
"Whoah." you sigh with relief theatrically "You were scary, Akyu."
"Was I?" she giggles "Well, I guess it's good then." she leans forward and puts her finger on your nose, looking straight in your eyes "Be scared of me, wo-ma-ni-zer."
She syllabizes that last word, as if to emphasize it's meaning. But with her voice, it sounded rather erotic than reprimending.
You get an urge to gently bite her finger, but decide not to.
"So," Akyu says, settling back on her chair "What are your plans for today?"
"Well," you remark in relaxed voice "I'm going to leave in the afternoon in business, so I thought..."

[ ] "We could hang out somewhere."
[ ] "We could go shopping."
[ ] "We could go visit someone."
[ ] "We could stay here and chat some more."
[ ] "We could interrupt Keine's class."
>> No. 12917
[X] "We could hang out somewhere."
>> No. 12919
[X] "We could go shopping."
Also, YAF, where do you dig all those Akyu pics from?
The one on this post made me spout some incomprehendable words.
Moebeetus is indeed fearsome.
>> No. 12920
[X] "We could spend some quality time together before I go."
>> No. 12923
File 121391902549.jpg - (189.56KB , 472x550 , Akyu035.jpg ) [iqdb]
12923
>>12919

rapidsearch/rs/, akibakko, danbooru, etc
>> No. 12945
[ ] "We could go shopping."

I'm sure a certain clothes store owner will have a pair of cat ears + tail for Akyu.
>> No. 12946
[x] "We could stay here and chat some more."
>> No. 12989
[x] "We could interrupt Keine's class."
>> No. 12992
[x] "We could kill each other."

Oho, why not mess with Akyu?
>> No. 12993
[x] "We could kill each other."
>> No. 12994
[x] "We could go shopping."
Oh god why are people VOTING for my joke write-in
>> No. 12995
>>12994
Because we owe her one.

Given, this is a bit more severe, but still. A joke is a joke, once it's told.
>> No. 12997
[x] "We could kill each other, if you know what I mean."
>> No. 12999
[x] "We could stay here and chat some more."

>[] "We could go shopping."
How much money do we even have left?
>> No. 13007
[x] "We could stay here and chat some more."
>> No. 13008
[ ] "We could stay here and chat some more."
>> No. 13009
[X] "We could stay here and chat some more."
>> No. 13129
File 121418312326.jpg - (134.36KB , 516x728 , Akyu027.jpg ) [iqdb]
13129
[X] "We could stay here and chat some more."


"We could stay here and chat some more. After all, a pointless talk every now and again does feel good, despite being pointless, don't you think?"
You emphasize your relaxed statement with an equally relaxed stretch. Akyu carefully scans your expression before answering.
"Hmm."
And that's it. A simple mutter combined with a slightly suprised face.
"What is it?"
"Nothing. I thought you'd suggest going out somewhere."
Oh shit. Did she want to go out?
"Well, if you want, then we can--"
"Oh, did I say I want? No, I was just saying that you seemed more like the outdoors type, always in move, from place to place..."
"... is that bad?"
"No. Just saying."
"Well, just so you know, I used to be a shut-in for almost 5 years before coming here. I'm just enjoying my time outside... And inside, for that matter."
Her eyes widen in suprise. A smile creeps onto her lips as she looks at you in disbelief.
"Shut-in? Really? You used to spend all the day at home?"
Uh, it's not like it's a honorable thing, nor is it a pleasant memory, but... Yeah, throughout these 5 years, there wasn't much going on in your life. School, home, school, home, occasional work, then another school, home, school, work... A simple routine probably most of the young people nowadays abide by. Nothing out of the ordinary, nothing really special. Still, you enjoyed that peace. Those repetetive events. Even if it was boring, even if it was lonely... The serenity of that lifestyle was soothing. Compared to what you've been through here in Gensokyo...
But it's not like it didn't feel good. Hell, some of the events felt EXTREMELY good. So maybe, you can enjoy both silence and hassle? Maybe you're just a versatile human?
A little bit mockingly, but just a little bit, Akyu stares at you. She looks amused. But isn't she just the same? She told you already, she used to spend whole days in her room, immersing in fantastic worlds of books, despite living in a fantastic world herself...
"Yeah. Shut-in. Whole day at home, mostly spent on reading or doing other pointless things." like collecting futa porn, but that should rather remain unsaid "You should know, right?"
"Wow. I would've never guessed. I mean, you really don't seem the type to do that."
"Appearance misleads, Akyu. For example, I would've never guessed that you're a--"
"Oh no, you don't!"
Akyu, suddenly springing from her chair, leans over the table and puts her hand on your mouth.
"Mmmfu?"
"No! I know what you were going to say!"
What, is she embarassed? Sure looks like it. But it's true, right? And it's not like you don't like that part of her either...
Smiling at her flustered face, you grab her wrist, and lightly pull her hand from your mouth. Then, again, as gently as possible, you pull it closer to it again, and plant a long kiss on the inside of her palm.
Her little hands... Delicate fingers...
She giggles silently.
"That tickles."
Oh, how you'd like to grab her shoulders and embrace her now.... Kiss her lips, cheeks, neck...
But it's not the time to do that. There's a class going on on the other side of this door. You can hear Keine giving a lecture about something, but the words remain illegible.
You let go of Akyu's wrist. She quickly retracts her hand, quite unsure what to do with it.
"You know," she finally says "When you do things like that, I'm really confused about what should I do afterwards."
You can't help but smile at her slightly irritated stare. So cute.
"But that's exactly why I'm doing it, my love."
"To tease me?"
"To see your reactions."
"What's so funny about them?"
"Everything."
"Geez... You're hopeless..."

A few seconds pass in silence before Akyu settles back, stretching her back, just like you did before.
"So?" she says "You wanted to talk, but you're keeping silent."

[ ] Throw a topic (write-in)
>> No. 13133
[x] "Rinnosuke. That infuriating man. What's the deal? Passive guy like him gets so defensive over Reimu, yet even now he takes no action. Confess!"

I DON'T WANT TO BE THE ONLY MARRIED MAN. IT WOULDN'T BE FAIR FOR ONLY HIM TO HAVE THE ORGY LIFE. I WILL DRAG HIM DOWN WITH ME INTO THE HORRIFYING DEPTHS OF LOVE & COMMITMENT.
>> No. 13134
{X} Throw a topic at Akyu
>> No. 13138
[x] "Rinnosuke. That infuriating man. What's the deal? Passive guy like him gets so defensive over Reimu, yet even now he takes no action. Confess!"

Fucker.
>> No. 13146
[X] "Rinnosuke. That infuriating man. What's the deal? Passive guy like him gets so defensive over Reimu, yet even now he takes no action. Confess!"
>> No. 13147
[x] "Rinnosuke. That infuriating man. What's the deal? Passive guy like him gets so defensive over Reimu, yet even now he takes no action. Confess!"
>> No. 13149
[X] Throw Flandre at Akyu.
>> No. 13155
[X] "Rinnosuke. That infuriating man. What's the deal? Passive guy like him gets so defensive over Reimu, yet even now he takes no action. Confess!"
Rinnosuke cockblockan gaems
>> No. 13210
File 121424377829.jpg - (259.31KB , 600x900 , 350g.jpg ) [iqdb]
13210
[x] "Rinnosuke. That infuriating man. What's the deal? Passive guy like him gets so defensive over Reimu, yet even now he takes no action. Confess!"

"Rinnosuke." you click your fingers. "You know him, right?"
Akyu nods.
"Yes, but why? Why him?"
"That infuriating man!" you slam your fist on the table "What's the deal!"
"Deal with what?"
Akyu is seemingly suprised at your sudden outburst, but not enough to actually be frightened. Instead, she gives you a curious, but somewhat worried stare while supporting her chin on her arms.
"Passive guy like him gets so defensive over Reimu, yet even now, when no obstacles are in the way, he takes no action! Confess! To think that he spurned her favours so wantonly!"
Yeah, that's right! Even though you came to a concord, there are still issues unresolved! He kept gloating over his enlarged chances with Reimu, yet still, he had the guts to stay over at his lover's place! This is outrageous, Morichika! Is this how a real man behaves? One shall stand, one shall fall! What will it be, Rinnosuke? Life of endless pleasures with the village protector without love or an existence wailing in sea of adoration and prosperity at the side of Hakurei miko?
"Where is your motivation, Morichika! Where is your resolve! Love controls everything! Conform or begone and out of my sight!"
"Woah, woah. That's a very emotional approach. Why the zeal?"
You settle down back in the chair and fix the imaginary glasses on your nose. Then clear your throat.
"That is, my dear Akyu, because after all, I have spent some time with her. I know how she reacted to meeting us yesterday, but believe me, inside, she's just a weak, lost girl. Just like many are nowadays, in this violent world. That's why, I don't want her to get hurt. No, it's not love. It's compassion. Because I used to be just like her. Antisocial, isolating myself from the rest of society, putting on a strong facade built on my weak beliefs and lack of resolve." you shake your head "This is why. I don't want her to succumb into that feeling. Because, I too hurt her in a way. But it's over. For us, it's over. There never was anything between us in the first place. I just know she had a... hope. For gaining something she wouldn't be able to gain without outside interference. I just don't want her to be hurt. Hurt by her own self. That is all."
Akyu's stare continues to lay upon your eyes, a look of understanding constantly showing on her face.
Finally, she moves her chin in a simple gesture of agreement.
"I understand. I may not be experienced in such matter, but I think I should be able to grasp the weight of this matter. To be honest, my impression of her was most negative, seeing how she reacted to the fact that you chose me over her. Or rather, since there wasn't anything between you, by the fact that you left without acquiring her permission." Akyu nods to herself "It's simple then. If you are sure about Rinnosuke's intentions and feelings, it's going to be easy. After all, they're both secretly after each other, right?"
"That is so, my dear."
"Then it will be simple. You just need to give him a good kick on the ass and rest should solve itself!"
You can't help but stare suprised at Akyu as she punches her own open palm with a mischievous smile. Compared to her earlier refined manner of speaking, this sudden statement was...
But she's probably right. After all, there's nothing a good kick wouldn't fix, right?

[ ] "Alright. Ass kicking it is then!"
[ ] "Women. I shall never understand them."
[ ] "So this is what they call a feminine intuition, huh? Well then, let us depend on it!"
SECOND CHOICE
[ ] "So, to change the topic, since it's been resolved already..." (write-in option)
[ ] "Let us go out, for a celebration! You are the most reliable girlfriend EVER!"
[ ] "I suddenly feel like interrupting Keine's class to do something silly. You with me?"
>> No. 13211
[X] "Alright. Ass kicking it is then!"
[X] "Let us go out, for a celebration! You are the most reliable girlfriend EVER!"
>> No. 13212
[X] "Alright. Ass kicking it is then!"
[X] "Let us go out, for a celebration! You are the most reliable girlfriend EVER!"
>> No. 13213
[x] "Alright. Ass kicking it is then!"
[x] "Let us go out, for a celebration! You are the most reliable girlfriend EVER!"

CRASH OUR FIST WITH HIS! TYRANT RAVE!
>> No. 13215
[X] "Alright. Ass kicking it is then!"
[X] "Let us go out, for a celebration! You are the most reliable girlfriend EVER!"
>> No. 13217
[x] "Alright. Ass kicking it is then!"
[X] "Let us go out, for a celebration! You are the most reliable girlfriend EVER!"
[X] RESPECKT KNUCKLES!

Fuckin' A. Can you imagine training Akyu into a badass? No, neither can I. But I am certain it would be awesome.jpg.
>> No. 13293
But who will bang the lovely schoolmarm once Rinnosuke hooks up with the miko? ;_;
>> No. 13295
>>13293
As the ones responsible for kicking Kourin's ass to finally hooking up with Reimu, clearly it falls upon us to take up that particular task in Rinnosuke's stead.
If our dear Akyu would help us, then so much the better, but even if we must bear this burden alone I am sure we will manage to endure. Somehow.
>> No. 13297
>>13295
Yeah, no. We already asked her about that, if you'll recall, and that shit got veto'd, hard.
>> No. 13300
>>13293

Mokou. Duh.

Weighing the explanation Keine gave for her being there against her age and having no problem at all with that handshake, neither shyness nor education is the reason she wasn't actively joining in back there.

Protip: She's in love with Keine, but Keine doesn't know.

These hearts, we will be webbing them together.
>> No. 13467
>>13300
Jesus Christ.

You, sir, are a genius. I shall follow where you lead.
>> No. 14000
WHERE IS MY AAA YAF?

YOU SAID THERE WOULD BE AAA.
>> No. 14001
>>14000
Closed due Reimu faggotry
>> No. 14002
[X] "Alright. Ass kicking it is then!"
[X] "Let us go out, for a celebration! You are the most reliable girlfriend EVER!"

"Alright! Ass kicking it is, then!" you stand up, almost knocking the chair you've been sitting on over "I'll show him what it means to motivate someone!"
Akyu answers your enthusiasm with a smile. She stands up as well.
"So, I guess, since I'm done here...?"
"Of course! Let us go out! For a celebration!" you grab her hand and hold it with both your palms "You are the most reliable girlfriend EVER!"
She giggles at that statement. So, so. She's totally right. A kick on the ass should be enough to encourage Kourin's stoic attitude to go through a metamorphosis into someting more suitable for pursuing his targets. Altough it feels a bit weird, to help someone who you've been fighting with a few weeks ago, you've discussed this thoroughly yesterday, right?
Well, then.
"You're going to leave this here?" you point at Akyu's book
"Yes. No one's going to steal it anyway."
"I can try."
"But you won't." Akyu's wide smile emanates a hint of a threat. Brrr. "Right?"
"R-right." it's better not to oppose her when she's so serious about it "Shall we go now?"
"Yeah, let's."

Opening the door, you are greeted with a sight a bit disturbing, but not entirely unexpected. After all, this IS a school. And all the kids in class...
Stopped writing in their notebooks like one man, and turned their stares at you and Akyu.
"Ahem." Keine gives you a meaningful cough "You're going out?"
"Certainly, we are. But before that, can I say a word to your students?"
"If it's about class, I'd rather you wait for--"
No letting her finish, you stand behind the teacher's desk and slam your fist on it.
"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!"
"I told you to wait--"
"KNOWLEDGE!" you raise your hand high in the air, ignoring Keine's protests "IS!" then clench it into a fist "POWER! That is all!"
Having Keine's displeased complains deep up your nose, you wink at Akyu and storm towards the exit.
Along the way, some of the kids repeat their taunts from before.
"Akyu's husband!"
Oh, how oblivious they are to the truth of their words...

"Heh."
After passing the school gates, Akyu lets out a muffled giggle.
"What is it?"
"Nothing." she waves her free hand, fanning her face "It's just funny to see Keine so... calm about someone interrupting her class. You know, if one of the kids tried it... Well, there'd be crying, at least. Not in a strict sense, that is." she shakes her head abruptly "Keine is not violent or anything, she just doesn't like it if someone interrupts her work."
"So, should I consider myself lucky that I'm still in one piece?"
Akyu giggles again.
"Maybe. I wonder why she's taken it so lightly though..."
Huh. Why indeed. Well, maybe she's still shaken after yesterday's incidents? Could be that.
"So, where are we going?"
Right. About this, you've spotted some nice places on your way there from the forest... And Keine's house.
So, it will be...

[ ] Same restaurant as yesterday. Wonder if the waiter is still working there?
[ ] Fairy bar
[ ] Obviously, park. Fresh air, full relax.
[ ] In Marketland, you can buy what’s in demand.
[ ] Forest? Active methods of relaxing are fine too.
>> No. 14003
>>14002
[X] To the school.
>> No. 14004
[ ] Fairy bar
>> No. 14005
[ ] Fairy bar

YES YES YES
>> No. 14006
yakety_sax.wav

[x] Fairy bar

FABULOUS
>> No. 14007
[x] Fairy bar

I get the strangest feeling that this isn't going to involve our fairy friends and will only involve gay men.

But taking chances is part of the game.
>> No. 14008
[x] Fairy bar

Well I was dancing at a night club one Friday night
And that night club bar was a little uptight
Yeah, I was dancing all alone a little self conscious
When some kids came up and said, "for dancing come with us."
And soon...

I was dancing in a lesbian bar. Ooh.
I was dancing in a lesbian bar. Ooh ooh ooh.
>> No. 14009
[X] Fairy bar

Let's start a war.
Start a nuclear war.
>> No. 14018
[ ] Obviously, park. Fresh air, full relax.
Do none of you remember anything from Tsukihime?
>> No. 14019
>>14018

Don't like FAIRIES, huh? What's the matter, too FABULOUS for you?
>> No. 14024
File 121476624369.jpg - (38.14KB , 511x800 , 145309.jpg ) [iqdb]
14024
[x] Fairy bar
>> No. 14025
File 121477361889.jpg - (89.76KB , 700x700 , c0daab3a6ffee5136ee777227c4445fc.jpg ) [iqdb]
14025
>>14024
And by that I meant fairy waitresses, not drinking them.
>> No. 14035
[x] Fairy bar

There was one place that indeed caught your utmost attention. Even the name seemed peculiar.
"How about we go to that 'Fairy Bar' store?"
"Eh?" Akyu frowns "That place? Are you sure?"
"Yeah." you give a troubled shrug "I wonder what it's about."
Surely, there are quite a few possibilities, including the most perverted or fucked up ones. Men dressed up as fairies. Women dressed up as fairies. Bar for fairies specifically. Or just with fairies serving as the workers.
"Alright... If you want..."


And it proved to be the last counted out possibility. Huh. Guess people in Gensokyo have some jakced-up fetishes as well. Like there are maid-cafes out there, there seem to be youkai and fairy restaurants in here as well... Other than fairy staff, it turned out to be quote an oridnary restaurant though, judging from the furnishings, made for humans, but at the same time, operated by a staff consisting of fairties only. How do they even manage to keep the store running? Aren't they supposed to be, uh...
Nevermind that. You correct yourself in your own thoughts. Judging by appearances and race is simply wrong.
Akyu seems to be rather uneasy, with all those miniature girls in waitress costumes flapping around.
One of them actually flew up to your table and in rather broken japanese, asks:
"How-- may-- I serve... you?"
Seems she's a new one. Or at least unused to speaking in human language.

[ ] "Whatever would be appropriate at this time of day, my dear."
[ ] "You're new here, huh? How do you like the job?"
[ ] "Do you know... um, a fairy, dressing in green... I think her name is Emily..."
[ ] "Tea. Two."
[ ] Grab the midget
>> No. 14036
[ ] "Tea. Two."

>Judging by appearances and race is simply wrong.

HAHAHAHA
>> No. 14040
[X] "Tea. Two."
>> No. 14056
File 121478454062.jpg - (125.08KB , 577x433 , shimmie2-359.jpg ) [iqdb]
14056
[x] "Tea. Two."
>> No. 14057
>>14056

Yum, looks tasty.

[X]Eat fairy
>> No. 14058
[x] "Tea. Earl Grey. Hot."
>> No. 14060
[x] Grab a fairy or two
>> No. 14061
[x] "You're new here, huh? How do you like the job?"
[x] "Are you accepting applications?"
[x] "Tea & cake for two. This was a triumph."
>> No. 14068
[X] "You're new here, huh? How do you like the job?"
[X] "Tea. Two."

It'll be cute to see her struggle with the words.
>> No. 14069
[X] "Tea. Two."
What would have happened if Nanaya actually ate one of the fairies we encountered earlier?
>> No. 14071
File 121479932366.jpg - (191.22KB , 500x650 , 1204517103980.jpg ) [iqdb]
14071
>>14057
>[x]Eat fairy, if you know what I mean

Fixed
>> No. 14072
>>14068
Dammit, you're right.

Adding vote:
[X] "You're new here, huh? How do you like the job?"
to >>14056
>> No. 14077
{X} "You're new here, huh? How do you like the job?"
{X} "Tea. Two."
>> No. 14147
http://www.sfondideldesktop.com/Images-Toon/Hand-Maid-May/Hand-Maid-May.jpg
Because perfection comes in small portions.

{X} "You're new here, huh? How do you like the job?"
{X} "Tea. Two."
>> No. 14912
File 121555491044.jpg - (75.63KB , 576x810 , 3q8w.jpg ) [iqdb]
14912
[X] "You're new here, huh? How do you like the job?"
[X] "Tea. Two."

Japanese? Well, you assume it's japanese. Since you're hearing english anyway. You can't help but wonder how stuttering is 'translated' into other languages? Are the same words the ones being distorted? Or it all depends on what the listener would hear as 'natural'?
Damn, borders are serious business.
And this peculiar one fairy seems to be very good with stuttering. Well, as much as you'd like to tease her a bit, there's no time to do that. You're leaving in the afternoon, and the time before that, is Akyu Time. So, only one question before placing your order, shall we?
"You're new here, huh?" you lean towards the fairy, who jumps back, startled by your sudden move. "How do you like the job? Is it hard?"
"U-um..." the fairy looks around frantically. Damn, she's blushing. Hey, there's limit to being shy, you know! Especially if you work in a place like this. "I...--" again, she looks around. "S-Sorry!"
As if suddenly noticing something, or someone, she quickly flies away, desperately flapping her wings so fast you can't even see them moving with naked eye. Well, too bad. She was kinda cute.
You lean back on your chair, contemplating what happened earlier, between you and that Emily girl... This little one really reminded you of her. Surely, it was a rude thing to do, what you did to her, but... The urge to examine that little weirdo was simply too great for someone as curious as an outsider who has never seen anything like it before. Altough you get a feeling it will get back at you in one way or the other, forgetting it for now would be the best thing to do. Heh, come to think of it, who knows what would've happened if those waitresses here knew what you did to their friend...
"Um..." Akyu's voice pulls you back to reality "I think someone is coming here."
Indeed, before you can even turn around to where she's pointing at, there's another fairy standing on your table. Dressed in the same waitress outfit as all the other ones, but with a white cap on her hear instead of just a headband. She must be a higher-rank fairy here, it seems.
"Excuse me--"
"What do you think you're doing!" her squeaky voice interrupts your intended-to-be-polite question. As rude as it is, for her to interrupt her customer, you can't help but feel a little bad when she's looking at you with that scolding face. "Don't scare my girls like that!"
Scare? Oh, she must mean...
"I'm sorry, I just asked her if she likes the work."
Why are you even so sincere about it?
"You know, some of them are really shy! You can't just speak to them like that!" she puts her hands on her hips "Really, how careless! I take it it's your first time here?"
"Huh?" you frown "How do you know?"
"Oh," she takes a short glance at dumbfounded Akyu "People don't bring their girlfriends here, you know."
"Why?"
"I'm afraid that's a secret!" she grins "Anyway, can I take you order?"
Altough you're still quite curious about why people would not bring girls here, you quickly make up your mind. To waver over such a trivial matter, it would be simply disgraceful. However disgraced you can be in front of a miniature girl dressed in such a revealing outfit.
"Tea. Two. Hot."
"Roger!"
With a salute, she flies off.


Soon, there are two cups of steaming tea standing before you. Brought by two another fairies, one held by each. Amazing they had enough strength to lift them, given their size...
"... don't you think this place is weird?"
Akyu suddenly asks a strange question.
"Weird?" you cease thinking about various fairy traits and shift your attention to her "What do you mean?"
"Um..." she looks down at the cup "I don't know how should I put it... It's one of 'those' places, right?"

[ ] "'Those'? What do you mean?"
[ ] "Waaaaaait. You mean, like a striptease bar? But with fairies?"
[ ] "Nah, it's not that strange. Those girls are cute, I don't see why people WOULDN'T want to eat here."
[ ] "I don't see what you mean. More importantly..." (write in a topic)
>> No. 14913
[x] "'Those'? What do you mean?"

Youlostme.jpg
>> No. 14914
{X} "'Those'? What do you mean?"
>> No. 14915
[ ] "'Those'? What do you mean?"
>> No. 14916
[x] "Interesting places for interesting people, they say."

Have to make a return trip sometime~
>> No. 14917
[X] "Nah, it's not that strange. That girl was cute, I don't see why people WOULDN'T want to eat her."
>> No. 14919
[+] "Nah, it's not that strange. Those girls are cute, I don't see why people WOULDN'T want to eat here."
shirou.jpg
>> No. 14920
[x] "'Those'? What do you mean?"

Randomly choosing
>> No. 14921
[ ] "Nah, it's not that strange. Those girls are cute, I don't see why people WOULDN'T want to eat here."
>> No. 14922
[x] "Nah, it's not that strange. Those girls are cute, I don't see why people WOULDN'T want to eat her."
[x] "I meant here. Eat here."

awesome.jpg
>> No. 14923
[x] "'Those'? What do you mean?"
>> No. 14925
[X] "'Those'? What do you mean?"
>> No. 14930
[X] "Nah, it's not that strange. That girl was cute, I don't see why people WOULDN'T want to eat her."
>> No. 14931
[x] "Nah, it's not that strange. Those girls are cute, I don't see why people WOULDN'T want to eat her."
[x] "I meant here. Eat here."
>> No. 14934
File 121556852146.jpg - (118.33KB , 800x600 , lelouch___the_black_prince_by_cat_cat.jpg ) [iqdb]
14934
>>14931
>>14922

This write-in, I'll be using it. Tommorow though, or at least in 7-8 hours. Too sleepy to write now, let alone think logically.
>> No. 14944
[X] "'Those'? What do you mean?"
What's so bad about a fairy bar?

...wait. "Fairy" bar.
...
......but it doesn't even look like THAT kind of place!
>> No. 14950
>>14944

By my monocle, what are you trying to imply good sir?
>> No. 14952
[X] "'Those'? What do you mean?"
[X] "Nah, it's not that strange. Those girls are cute, I don't see why people WOULDN'T want to eat here."
(While I would LOVE to say her instead of here... I imagine we might lose some major points with Akyu by saying that.)
>> No. 14971
File 121560823992.jpg - (67.33KB , 340x377 , 1189813047671.jpg ) [iqdb]
14971
[X] "'Those'? What do you mean?"
[x] "Nah, it's not that strange. Those girls are cute, I don't see why people WOULDN'T want to eat her."
[x] "I meant here. Eat here."

"'Those'?" you frown "What do you mean?"
Akyu glances at you abruptly, then, blushing slightly, looks aside.
"Y-you don't know?"
Oh, but of course you know. Taken the waitress' comment earlier, and now Akyu's embarassment, it's quite obvious what's going on in her cute head. Still, even though it's rather clear what this place is (or is it just a terrible misunderstanding?), you can't really imagine all those girls doing 'that'. Their size is just too...
You catch yourself thinking about various things that you shouldn't be thinking about now. Like, how they could use their tiny bodies to deliver 'service' to their customers. And how cute Akyu would looks as a fairy.
Frantically shaking your head, you try to calm down what should calm down, and lean back on the chair.
"Nah." with this half-assed denial, you cut the topic short "It's not that strange. I mean, that girl was cute, I don't see why people wouldn't want to eat her."
Akyu looks up at your face with a weird expression. Wait a moment. Did you just say what you said? Eat her? Oh damn, you'd surely eat her, if you know what you mean, but that ought to stay in the depths of your sick imagination!
Curse you, waitress outfits! Curse you, miniskirts! Curse you, Emily, for your cute body!
Your hand tries to break out of the chains of your will and slap your forehead, but you resist as strongly as possible. Preserving straight face and posture is crucial in this situation!
"E-eat her? I know, she's cute, b-bu--"
"Eat here. I meant eat here."
"Eh? But I heard--"
"Here." you repeat in cold voice "That was just a slip of tongue, forget it."
Akyu frowns slightly before nodding.
"Okay..."


The rest went in silence and occasional, short dialogues, mostly about unimportant stuff. Either it was your slip that made the atmosphere awkward, or Akyu is not too talkative when drinking. Both are plausible, but...
It's not the time to think about it. The time of meeting draws nearer with every wasted minute, and if you really want to spend more time with Akyu, you should hurry up and leave this place.
"Hey! You're finished? Anything else?"
Sudden, cheerful shouts break the silence and almost make you jump up in suprise. Turning towards the source of the voice, you see, again, that fairy waitress who scolded you earlier.
Eagerly staring at your displeased face, she holds a pen above her miniature notebook.

[ ] "That's all. Check please."
[ ] "Actually, can I have a word with you?"
[ ] "A question first, if I can. Who made those clothes?"
[ ] Grab the midget
[ ] "Can I have a word with the manager?"
>> No. 14972
[x] "A question first, if I can. Who made those clothes?"

FABULOUS
>> No. 14973
[ ] "Can I have a word with the manager?"

No idea where this'd lead to~
>> No. 14974
[ ] "A question first, if I can. Who made those clothes?"
DESU FREEMAN
>> No. 14976
[x] "I never did figure out why it would be odd for me to bring Akyu here."

Not getting gypped out of any possible services.
No sense wasting money.
>> No. 14990
[X] "A question first, if I can. Who made those clothes?"
>> No. 15019
[a]
"Can I have a word with the manager?"
>> No. 15036
[x] "Can I have a word with the manager?"
>> No. 15054
[x] "Can I have a word with the manager?"

because "Actually, can I have a word with you?" has no votes and the rest are crap
>> No. 15066
[X] "Can I have a word with the manager?"
Well, might as well. It shouldn't take too long. Though I don't like where this is going! (Though I admit that I'm oddly curious)
>> No. 15109
[ ] "A question first, if I can. Who made those clothes?"
[ ] Grab the midget
>> No. 15633
File 12162600547.jpg - (129.07KB , 600x800 , Akyu005.jpg ) [iqdb]
15633
[X] "Can I have a word with the manager?"

More tea? Nah, you've had enough, and Akyu doesn't seem to be interested either. Food? You're not really that hungry yet... But you still don't want to leave this place so quickly. Damn, it's rather interesting. Maybe it's because of it's... unusual, yet professional staff (as opposed to another cafe you know), maybe because the fairies' cuteness is comparable to Akyu's.
"So?"
The fairy standing on your table repeats her question.
"Ah, no, thank you." you mutter out "Instead, can I ask you a question?"
She salutes.
"Of course! I'm at your service!"
"Then..."
You hesitate for a moment. What could you possibly ask her for? Clothes? Yeah, that's interesting, but would that knowledge really help with anything? No, it wouldn't. Then, to have a private talk? No, Akyu would get suspicious, and you don't really have anything to talk about with her. Of course, you're still curious why would she think bringing your girlfriend here is weird, but that's for another occasion.
She stares is anticipation. How cheerful. It's almost heartening, to see that there are still people, pardon, fairies who enjoy their jobs.
"Hm... Can I have a word with the manager?"
She flinches at the question. Then takes a step back, putting the notebook at her mouth.
"Is... Is there something wrong with the service? You want to complain? Did I make a mistake somewhere?"
Oh god, it's cute how she's so frightened just because you asked about the manager. Is she really that worried about the 'service'? Or perhaps afraid of the punishment that she might receive? It's cute nonetheless, no matter the reasons.
"No, no," you smile reassuringly "I was just curious what kind of person he is."
"O... Oh." the fairy calms down visibly "I see. Um, I'm afraid she's not here now... but I can leave a message if you want--"
"That won't be needed." Akyu suddenly says while standing up "We're going. Nanaya."
"Huh?"
You mutter as she grabs your sleeve. What? What is she so irritated about? More importantly, why is she pulling you so hard towards the exit while you still haven't...
"Paid! I haven't paid! Akyu, I haven't--" Oh damn, she's not listening. You quickly pull out your wallet and practically whip out a note and throw it towards the fairy. "Keep the chaaaaaaaaaange!"


Finally out, Akyu stops, then turns to you. Uh-oh. She's annoyed, clearly. Scary Akyu is back, and this time she's serious! You might as well start looking for a shelter already!
"What was that?" she asks.
"What... that?" and you stutter in confusion.
"Why were you flirting with her?" This time you can only frown. "And in front of me as well!"
Flirting? Were you?
"Akyu, it's not--"
She draws closer. It's time to either run or brace for impact. You choose to do the latter, shuting up at the same time.
"You're mine." she whispers, standing on her tip toes, putting her face close to yours. "I don't want you to forget that."
You're paralyzed. That's a good word. This sudden change of attitude, brought forth by something so unsignificiant... It's... scary? Akyu is scary? Damn right she is.
"O-okay..." you manage to pant out.
"Good." she whispers, then kisses your lips gently.
Those mixed moods, contradicting gestures, they're making your head spin! Akyu is confusing! As hell, she is confusing! And it was all supposed to be so simple!
Good thing the sensation of her warm lips wipes out half of your worries. Truly, the best medicine for nervousness.
"So, what now? You don't have to go yet, right?"
Oh great, now she's smiling. Well, at least that. Maybe she was just acting right now? Maybe not. Better not to go too far with confirming that.

[ ] (lie) "Actually, I think it's time for me to go. I'll see you in the evening."
[ ] Run the fuck away.
[ ] "No. Want to go somewhere else?" (specify)
[ ] Freak out. Check if it's the real Akyu.
>> No. 15635
[ ] "No. Want to go somewhere else?" (Shopping for clothes. At a 'certain store.')
>> No. 15636
[+] Freak out. Check if it's the real Akyu.
>> No. 15637
[x] Freak out. Check if it's the real Akyu.
>> No. 15641
[X] "No. Want to go somewhere else?"
[X] Inn.

Time to prove, once again, that she is the only one for us.

With sex.
>> No. 15652
[x] Freak out. Check if it's the real Akyu.
>> No. 15653
>>15633

[x] "No. Yaranaika?"
[x] Inn.
[x] "Have you been taking seduction lessons?"
>> No. 15657
[x] "No. Yaranaika?"
[x] Inn.
[x] "Have you been taking seduction lessons?"
Well hell, why not.
>> No. 15665
[x] Freak out. Check if it's the real Akyu.
>> No. 15667
[ ] Freak out. Check if it's the real Akyu.
>> No. 15676
File 121633354642.jpg - (98.27KB , 600x600 , Akyu032.jpg ) [iqdb]
15676
[x] Freak out. Check if it's the real Akyu.

'FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF'

A stream of big, glowing red F's rushes through your mind, like a pillar venturing through a very long corridor. Chaos spreads into your thoughts, inducing confusion and irritation. Wait a moment. Wait a fucking moment there! Is this Akyu? Is this just a fantasy? A dream perhaps? Why is she acting like this? Enemies of Nanaya, BEWARE! For if you've substituted his precious Akyu with someone else, his RAGE will be undescribable! Rivers will flow down with blood, sky shall burn and the only sound in the barren world left afterwards will be the sound of a thousand mouths, crying out in pain!
You have no idea how much of your inner terror your face expresses, but it seems to be an amount big enough to make Akyu take a step back in confusion.
"Eh? What's...?"
This (potential) imposter dares to speak with your sweet Akyu's voice! An offense not excusable, even after a hundred years!
Quickly stepping forward, you catch her shoulders. You can feel your muscles twitching in a twisted anxiety.
"N-Nanaya...?"
She asks, seemingly suprised. How outrageous! Using her pretty face in an attempt to distract you! What kind of joke is that! After all, Akyu's shoulders aren't so soft and... Oh wait, they are! Smart fabrication, but it's not going to fool you! There has to be a flaw somewhere! And to find it, that is your purpose now!
Back? No, it's the same your fingers remember from yesterday and the day after.
Arms? No, they're just like the ones that hugged you so many times in last few days.
Her butt then? No, it fells the same.
As much as she's trying to say something, you couldn't care less. Protests? From an imposter? Unforgivable! You shall surrender to this examination, or run away with your tail between your legs, dirty falsificator! None shall stand before this man's superior investigating skills!
Thighs? A perfect copy.
Belly? As soft as the original.
Breasts? No, they're--

And suddenly, you're flying backwards, and onto the hard, paved street. Your ass screams in terror as it meets with the merciless stones. In response, pain starts to shant throughout the lower part of your body.
But that's nothing compared to the sight in front of your eyes.
Red like a tomato, covering her chest with her arms, looking at you with a face that expresses anger. No, she's bewildered at the same time, but it really is a frightening sight. Rage almost emanates from her trembling figure.
"W-w-w-w..." she stutters. You, on the other hand, forgetting about the investigation, stay like if frozen in place on your spot. "W-what d-do you t-t-think you're... d-doing?!" She screams out the last part. "W-why d-do you start t-touching me in p-public like that?! Couldn't you at l-least w-wait until w-we're alone?! W-what if s-someone saw us?!" Uh, she may be saying that, but there's no one around, really... At least you don't see anyone in the short instant you let your eyes off her angry face. Of course, she makes sure to bring it back where it belongs now soon enough. "W-why did you do that anyway?!"

[ ] "False Akyu! Tremble before my mighty sight! I have seen through your machinations!"
[ ] "I... I think I lost... Control... It's your fault! You were acting strange! Why?"
[ ] Bow down, ignorant fool!
[ ] Run away!
[ ] "My sincerest apologies! I couldn't control myself!"
>> No. 15685
[x] "False Akyu! Tremble before my mighty sight! I have seen through your machinations!"
>> No. 15687
[x] "Not yet! I need more proof!"
[x] Probe deeper
>> No. 15695
>>15676
[x] Kneel before Akyu
[x] "My sincerest apologies! I couldn't control myself!"
[x] "Your words of tender fury have cleared the doubt from my mind, and I beseech you, take pity on this poor soul!"
>> No. 15712
[x] Kneel before Akyu
[x] "My sincerest apologies! I couldn't control myself!"
[x] "Your words of tender fury have cleared the doubt from my mind, and I beseech you, take pity on this poor soul!"
>> No. 15717
[x] Kneel before Akyu
[x] "My sincerest apologies! I couldn't control myself!"
[x] "Your words of tender fury have cleared the doubt from my mind, and I beseech you, take pity on this poor soul!"
>> No. 15722
[x] Kneel before Akyu
[x] "My sincerest apologies! I couldn't control myself!"
[x] "Your words of tender fury have cleared the doubt from my mind, and I beseech you, take pity on this poor soul!"
>> No. 15727
[ ] "False Akyu! Tremble before my mighty sight! I have seen through your machinations!"
>> No. 15728
[x] "False Akyu! Tremble before my mighty sight! I have seen through your machinations!"
>> No. 15733
[+] Genuflect
[+] "My sincerest apologies! I couldn't control myself!"
[+] "Your words of tender fury have cleared the doubt from my mind, and I beseech you, take pity on this poor soul!"
>> No. 15740
[X] Bow down, ignorant fool!

HIME HIME HIME HIME HIME HIME
>> No. 15744
[x] Kneel before Akyu
[x] "My sincerest apologies! I couldn't control myself!"
[x] "Your words of tender fury have cleared the doubt from my mind, and I beseech you, take pity on this poor soul!"
>> No. 15749
[a] Genuflect
[s] "My sincerest apologies! I couldn't control myself!"
[p] "Your words of tender fury have cleared the doubt from my mind, and I beseech you, take pity on this poor soul!"
>> No. 15753
File 121639040216.gif - (27.79KB , 500x600 , Akyu049.gif ) [iqdb]
15753
[x] Kneel before Akyu
[x] "My sincerest apologies! I couldn't control myself!"
[x] "Your words of tender fury have cleared the doubt from my mind, and I beseech you, take pity on this poor soul!"

Holy fuckdamn voracious maggots and bacteria of eternal suffering in fiery pits of hell. This is not good. Definitely, not good. You'd have to be insane to consider this situation good. And now, your cunning mind, so concentrated on proving this Akyu's falseness, will have to switch all the processing power to come up with a good explanation. Or, brace all the nerves in your body for a violent punishment. Or a mental one. Ho-ly shit, this is dangerous.

What would a man do in this situation? Of course, genuflect! Like an obedient servant, like a devoted disciple, fall on your knees and beg for forgiveness! And soon, all pain will fade, and your master will bring you back to life once more. Well then, let's get on with this!
Your legs abide by your will, bending suddenly, and making you fall to the ground. It hurts. The impact is painful. But it's nothing compared to the mental pain you're feeling now. That, and shame. Overwhelming shame. How could you be so blind? This is, after all the real, the only one Akyu! Your precious treasure, your woman, your future wife! And yet, you...
"I apologize! Accept my words of repentance!" desperate shouts fill the air as you touch the ground with your forehead in a meek bow "I couldn't control myself!" You can't see her face. No words of acceptance reach your ears either. That means... You'll have to push it further. "Your words of tender fury have cleared the doubt from my mind, and I beseech you, the one who claimed my heart as her own! Take pity on this poor soul! My humble, yet pitiful self won't be able to withstand the parting, should one come! I beg of you! Take pi--"
Your words get cut off by a sudden force on your shoulders. Akyu pulls you up hastily, then wraps her arms around your back. She's kneeling down as well.
Suprised, you fall silent, bewildered by this sudden contact, so soon after this whole misunderstanding.
Her breath brushes against your neck, and as your consciouness is about to melt in her sweet scent...
"What are you doing?!" her loud whisper. Muffled, yet very clear, indicating that she's still quite unsettled. No wonder. "First that, now this, don't you have any shame?"
"Akyu..." you whisper out her name. Looks like she's... really embarassed about the whole incident. Though there are no people around, this kind of thing seems to be too much for her shyer side, as opposed to, for example walking around holding each other's hands. A note to take - leave more intimate stuff for more intimate circumstances. That means no getting touchy in public. "I.. Sorry..."
"Ah!" she suddenly exclaims "I-- Sorry, I didn't mean--! It's just--! Um--!"
Oh great. Now she's stuttering. Does she think you took her remark too personally? Uhh, this is going to be a hard one...


A few minutes later, the two of you are sitting silently on the bench in the park - the place where it all begun. Damn. Too bad there probably aren't vending machines in Gensokyo. At least you'd have an excuse to leave her for a moment and clear your thoughts.
The time of meeting with Rinnosuke draws nearer with every passed second. At this rate, you won't be able to take her anywhere else.
Shit.

[ ] Stay silent
[ ] Ask her for a dance
[ ] "Akyu, alright, I'm sorry. I went to far. I shouldn't have done that. Will you forgive me?"
[ ] (lie) "I'm... afraid I have to go. Sorry."
[ ] Swallow the pill you still have somewhere in your pockets
>> No. 15759
[+] Stay silent, hold her close
Aiming for D'awwww moment.
>> No. 15761
[ ] "Akyu, alright, I'm sorry. I went to far. I shouldn't have done that. Will you forgive me?"
>> No. 15763
[ ] Swallow the pill you still have somewhere in your pockets
>> No. 15772
{X} Stay silent, hold her close.
>> No. 15795
[x] Stay silent, hold her close

Most apropos.
>> No. 15796
[x] Stay silent, hold her close
>> No. 15805
[waka] Stay silent, hold her close
>> No. 15809
[x] Stay silent, hold her close
for a while, then:
[ ] "Akyu, I'm sorry. I really shouldn't have done that. Will you forgive me?"
>> No. 15870
[ ] "Akyu, alright, I'm sorry. I went to far. I shouldn't have done that. Will you forgive me?"
>> No. 15965
[x] Hold her close
[x] "Akyu, I'm sorry. I really shouldn't have done that. Will you forgive me?"
>> No. 15966
[X] Hold her close
[X] "Akyu, I'm sorry. I really shouldn't have done that. Will you forgive me?"
>> No. 16019
[X] Stay silent, hold her close.

Don't ruin the moment with words.
>> No. 16111
File 121675500756.jpg - (66.26KB , 454x649 , mr-yaf.jpg ) [iqdb]
16111
[x] Hold her close
[x] "Akyu, I'm sorry. I really shouldn't have done that. Will you forgive me?"

"Eeehhh..."
A huge sigh escapes your mouth. This is hopeless. You've given in to those ridiculous instincts once more, and look where it got you. Awkward sitation, one you'd definitely avoid instead of chasing, spend the time in another manner, instead of sitting here, not knowing what to say. Truly, an unwanted course of events.
Both of you keep silent as the time passes, warm breeze sweeping the sand from under your feet, swaying the treetops high above. There is no one here. Just as that day when it all went so fast, like a speeding train, when your relationship fast-forwarded into something so advanced in just... How much time passed since then? Two days? There you go, another milestone in this peculiar string of events, something that every couple has to encounter sooner or later. Come to think of it, isn't it rather fortunate that it strucks you now instead of sometime later? No, perhaps it's bad that it strikes now, but it's still good than having to wait for it more. Those kinds of situations are always so...
But then again, it's solely your fault. For doing such things. What were you thinking? Or was it someone else? Like a phantom that decides about things unreachable for you, it hovers above your head like a fatum, causing mischief whenever it feels like it, a vicious spirit, a cursed crown, of a king of insanity.
Such is the fate that Nanaya the Outsider has to bear.

And yet, the saner part of your mind requests something diffirent. Not adventures, not drinking contests with the mischievous oni, not the miko's armpits, not singing with her friends, not hanging out with those two that made it possible for you to get in, not...

Just her. This girl that invaded your deepest feelings like a dropship, and planted her love on the fertile soil of your heart. Just like that. And it seems she's been affected by those feelings as well, returning them in full. She, that now sits embarassed beside you, in this park, where no one will ever disturb your silence...

Your hand, led by this overwhelming silence, reaches for her shoulders. You cannot, nor do you want to stop it. No, everything that you want to do right now is to...
Pull her closer.
Wrap both your arms around her petite figure.
Hug her tightly.
She succumbs to your caress without a slightest sound, only letting her own shoulders relax a little as you embrace her.
"Akyu..." Your voice, though silent, sounds clear in this air, not disturbed by any other noise "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that."
Only answer is a light nod, and her body cuddling closer to you as she returns the hug.
Ahh, this feeling, to have her so close, this is almost like a dream. Her warmth, touch, rhytmical breathing, it all seems so... surreal. Like if it could break under a lightest hit, an artistic masterpiece, painted on thin glass. It really feels like a dream...
"Will you forgive me?"
This question is the only thing that you can force out of your tense throat. Perhaps it's because you feel bad and stupid for what has happened, perhaps it's the fugacity of this situation and the serenity of this place, combined with the sweet memories...
But all the worries disappear when she pulls back a little, then looks straight in your eyes. Closeness of her face, so sudden, so unexpected, makes your heart beat faster. Her eyes, cute nose, hair sticking to her skin because she was hugging you so tightly, her pink lips that open slowly to answer you...
"... of course, silly. But only if you do something for me." You can't help but notice a hint of mischievousness as she says that with a straight face. "I don't have anything against touching me in... various places, just don't do it when there are other people around, okay?" you nod eagerly. Akyu smiles. "Alright. Now, would you kindly pick some flowers from that flowerbed?"
She points to a place on your right, where a sea of colourful petals adores otherwise almost perfectly green grass.
Flowers are what she wants, flowers it will be that she receives.
You try to stand up, but...
"Uh, Akyu?"
"Yes?"
"I can't stand up like this."
"Oh. Ah, yes, right. Sorry."
"No, it's my fault."

Three minutes later, you're sitting back at the bench, only this time...
Akyu is laying beside you, using your lap as a pillow, twirling her fingers around, slowly transforming the mess of flowers and stems into what you decuct will soon become a petally wreath. The still unused flowers rest upon her stomach that rises slightly with her every breath, as she continues to play around, smiling cheerfully.
You can't help but smile too. This whole situation really is like a dream.
"Hm?" Akyu suddenly exclaims "What is it?"
Ah, she must've noticed your smile.

[ ] "Nothing. Just thinking who are you making that for."
[ ] "Nothing. Just wondering what would happen if I pinched your nose?"
[ ] "You are the best distraction from working I have ever seen."
[ ] "Need more flowers?"
[ ] "Your smile is infectuous. You're just too cute, Akyu. Why are you so cute?"

===

Image is courtesy (?) of Pygmalion.
>> No. 16112
[ ] "Need more flowers?"
>> No. 16113
[X] "Your smile is infectuous. You're just too cute, Akyu. Why are you so cute?"
>> No. 16114
[ ] "Your smile is infectious. You're just too cute, Akyu. Why are you so cute?"
>> No. 16119
[ ] "Your smile is infectuous. You're just too cute, Akyu. Why are you so cute?"
>> No. 16120
File 121676124042.jpg - (44.88KB , 704x400 , kanon.jpg ) [iqdb]
16120
[x] "Why are you so cute, uguu~"
>> No. 16125
[ ] "Your smile is infectuous. You're just too cute, Akyu. Why are you so cute?"
>> No. 16130
>>would you kindly
I see what you did there.

[ ] "Your smile is infectuous. You're just too cute, Akyu. Why are you so cute?"
>> No. 16282
[+] "Your smile is infectuous. You're just too cute, Akyu. Why are you so cute?"
You're about to switch on my moebeetus.
>> No. 16300
[x] "Your smile is infectuous. You're just too cute, Akyu. Why are you so cute?"

HHNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG
>> No. 16302
File 12170362391.jpg - (88.80KB , 640x480 , Akyu042.jpg ) [iqdb]
16302
[x] "Your smile is infectuous. You're just too cute, Akyu. Why are you so cute?"

Mystery! Whichever of the gracious gods gifted this girl with her beauty, he's done a great deed! Or, should you perhaps thank her parents for doing a good job? Well, even if it is a divine (or earthly) gift, for her cuteness to achieve such levels, it indeed it mysterious! Or is it not her looks themself that contain her charm? Maybe it's another factor that makes you so intoxicated with her smile?
"Oh, your smile is just infectuous." you shrug helplessly, but playfully "I can't help it when I see you smile."
Her answer is her face lighting up even more, smiling wider than before. Oh, praise be to whoever though up a being so pure and adorable!
"Aww." she speaks up "Why so suddenly?"
Indeed, why? It is true that just seeing her like this is enough to make you happy, but why is it that it is so? Of course, you've become addicted to her the very moment her lips met yours for the first time, but the reason... Hmm, why not ask about it then?
Putting on a serious face, altough still grinning, you ask, without a hint of mockery, nor joking in your voice.
"Why are you so cute?"
The expected, but unwelcome confusion doesn't appear (for which you are grateful), instead she puts down the wreath on her chest.
"Do you want to know?"
She's playing along. No doubt, she's acting according to your silly, but heartwarming play. Well then, why ruin it? After all, a friendly, silly banter every now and again can't hurt. Besides, it would be disappointing to end the show here, now that you've asked the stupid, but somehow amusing question. Amusing for her, at least, seeing her mischievous smile. Very well, bring it on, Hieda Akyu!
"That's why I asked, no?"
Mirroring her expression, you answer playfully.
"The secret is..." her voice drops to a whisper "...in my eyes."
Her eyes? Those purple pupils that can't hide the naughty intentions? What's the secret? Should you be afraid of their influence? Maybe she has a power of hypnosis, a mysterious magic imbued into her eyes, that make people fall in love instantly when they see her? Would be logical, since they REALLY are fascinating to look at. Still, you wouldn't be yourself if you just accepted that answer.
"Eyes?" you chuckle "I can't believe it."
"Can't believe it? Really, now, want me to show you?" Oh yes, a demonstration would be most appreciated! Show your magic, Akyu! Seeing you nod eagerly, she raises one hand, and pointing it at your face, begins to slowly draw circles in the air. Her stare grows more intense as she starts chanting. "You will love me. You will love me. You will love me. You will love me. Does it work?"
As entertaining as it was to see her do something so silly, she has stopped, now looking at you intently, waiting for an answer. Which, of course, should be an honest one. And honestly, you respond.
"No. I'm sorry, but it doesn't work."
"Aww." her smile drops a bit "Why? It works on everyone else..."
"That's because," you say, stretching your back "I already love you. I can't possibly love you any more."
"Aww. How sweet~."
She chirps, wrapping her arms around your neck before lifting herself up and giving you a kiss.


The rest of your lovely date passes in pointless talks about random things, useless, but strangely pleasing. The time of your appointed meeting draws near though, therefore making you more and more nervous with every minute. Noticing your anxiety growing, Akyu finally asks the inevitable question.
"You have to go already?"

[ ] "I'm afraid yes." (don't be late)
[ ] "Mm, I guess I've got some more time." (be late)
>> No. 16308
[+] "I'm afraid yes."
too lazy to add a write-in
>> No. 16323
[X] "Mm, I guess I've got some more time."

To hell with the consequences.
>> No. 16326
[ ] "I'm afraid yes." (don't be late)
>> No. 16327
[ ] "I'm afraid yes." (don't be late)
>> No. 16333
[x] "I'm afraid so..."
>> No. 16336
[ ] "I'm afraid yes." (don't be late)
>> No. 16368
[ ] "Mm, I guess I've got some more time." (be late)

Fuck him, he's probably off fucking Keine anyway. And more time spent with delicious Akyu is always so damn HNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG.
>> No. 16369
[ ] "I'm afraid yes." (don't be late)
>> No. 17079
File 121866224937.png - (18.76KB , 450x550 , Akyu053.png ) [iqdb]
17079
[X] "I'm afraid yes." (don't be late)

As tempting as it may be to leave her now, you really have to leave now. Kourin might be a forgiving man, but to be late on the first day of your job is not a good thing to do. Consequences might be inexistant, but the manners require you to appear at the site of meeting at predestinied time, even if it means parting with your precious girl.
"I am afraid yes." you state with honestly sad face "It was sweet, to spend time with you, but I'm fear I really have to go. There's no saying what Kourin might do if I'm late."
She responds in kind, her smile dyill present despite distinguishable disappointment in voice.
"You're right." expecting something diffirent, you are a little suprised by this line she said, as you were anticipating something drastically diffirent "You shouldn't be late on your first day, right?" Noticing your suprisal, Akyu stands up with a resolute face, then proceeds to pull on your shoulders. "Really now!" she says happily "What, do you think I'd be angry? Silly Nanaya~."
Her chirp makes your resolution come storming back. That's right. There is no need to be disappointed. After all, even this job is devoted to the purpose that you set already. To get closer to her. To settle down with this girl that instantly stole your heart. Very well. It's not like you needed it, but if she says so, it makes things easier. With newly acquired motivation, you stretch your arms.
"Thanks." you say to your lover "I'll be going then."
She gives you an answer in form of a warm smile.
"Okay. Then I'll just go home. Pay me a visit in the evening, would you kindly?"

Then you part your ways. It's a little bit regrettable that you couldn't have her walk you there, or walk her home, but the surge of energy her smiling face gave you is enough to drive your young spirit.

Arriving at the place of meeting without being late, you greet Kourin who simply tells you to follow him.

The journey to his store that you once before visitited passes uneventful.

At the place itself, he simply tells you to clean up the magazine, then departs to do his own things in the back room. Boring as it may be, you are grateful for his trust. It turns out that all he has stored there is random, mostly not working, junk from the outside world, the one you used to live in. Consoles, TVs, weapons, they all lie cluttered on the floor, unsorted, perhaps destinied to forever haunt this creepy room. And you are to sort them into an orderly pile of merchandise.
Well, it's not a task you couldn't take on, now is it?

And so it turns out to be quite and easy, not to say trivial, chore. After all, just carrying things around and arranging them by their looks or purpose is an easy task, as you know what they all serve.
It soon ends with Kourin checking up on your work and voicing his suprisal that you're already done.
"Woah, already? It's not even evening yet, and you're already done..." noticing your weird stare, he scratches his neck "Y-yeah, actually I didn't have anything else for you to do..." he states, a bit embarassed.

[ ] "Very well. I take it I can go back now then?"
[ ] "I know it's rude, but could I ask for my pay already? There are matters I need money for, and they are of utmost importance."
[ ] "Marvelous. Let us wrestle then, just like we did before!"
>> No. 17087
[ ] "I know it's rude, but could I ask for my pay already? There are matters I need money for, and they are of utmost importance."
>> No. 17089
[X] "Very well. I take it I can go back now then?"
>> No. 17091
[x] "I know it's rude, but could I ask for my pay already? There are matters I need money for, and they are of utmost importance."
>> No. 17092
[ ] "I know it's rude, but could I ask for my pay already? There are matters I need money for, and they are of utmost importance."
>> No. 17095
[ ] "I know it's rude, but could I ask for my pay already? There are matters I need money for, and they are of utmost importance."
>> No. 17100
[ ] "Marvelous. Let us wrestle then, just like we did before!"
FUCK YES
>> No. 17118
[x] "Do you have any blank cards or labels? Might be nice to identify what things are--for your less worldly customers."

Work hard and you'll make partner in no time. Akyu ain't marrying no slacker.
>> No. 17131
[x] "I know it's rude, but could I ask for my pay already? There are matters I need money for, and they are of utmost importance."


"Er, you could just leave if you like, or you could stick around here for a while."
"Hm..."
Leave? So soon? Gah, you should have showed up late. How dare this man insult you with such petty task, is he trying to piss you off? At least challenge me a bit. Hm, a challenge. Suddenly an irresistible urge to wrestle the man before you takes control of your body.
"NO!" you shout, suddenly regaining control of your thoughts. Kourin stares at you with a look that reveals a mixture of concern and shock.
"Are you alright?"
"Would you kindly excuse my rudeness? I'm feeling a bit under the weather." Damn it, another stare. What was all that anyway? Wrestling? Oh you will have your wrestling match, but your opponent will be a little easier on the eyes, she smells better too. Look what you did Kourin, your lack of proper work has messed with this mans mind. Oh well, more time to spend with Akyu, you'll take him up on his offer and hit the road. You've got someone waiting for you, and you'll be damned if you waste your time in this dirty old store.
"I bid you good day, boss. I hope to see you again soon." and with that, you trod toward the door.
"Hey!." He calls from behind the counter "Stop by tomorrow morning. I'll have something for you to do, don't expect your work to be this easy all of the time."


Stepping outside, you are welcomed once again by the warm breeze. "Ah" is all that escapes your lips as the intoxicating feeling of sunlight washes over your body. It really is a beautiful day, it could light up the darkest of spirits! A wonderful scent hits you as the breeze once again wraps itself around you, where has this marvelous smell been carried from?
Of course, what else could have an aroma so alluring? The flower shop sits just across the street, it calls for you. Just what is it that draws a man to something so delicate? It's simple, a true man would not be ashamed to be seen in the company of such beautiful flowers, because where there are flowers, there are women. It is a mans duty to give his girl flowers, and that is exactly what you are going to do.
Happily you march towards the shop, the feeling of buying your girl flowers is... "Shit." you don't have any money "SHIT!" you shamelessly shout as you curse your forgetfulness, you never did ask Kourin to pay you in advance. Curse these clouds of dread that hover over you on this once perfect day. Akyu did make a wreath out of the flowers you picked her earlier, but damn it, you wanted to use your own (not so hard earned) cash to buy some for her.


The sun still shines with it's same intensity, yet, the rays never reach you. No, as a man you will get through this, it's not the end of the world. Your world is waiting for you back at her house, probably in her bathrobe.
Perfect! Suddenly those invisible clouds of dread have parted and the sun once again warms your spirit. She may be waiting, but she won't be waiting long! Much to her surprise you'll be home early, maybe she'll let you help her dry. The excitement is overwhelming, confidence returns to your step, nothing can stop you, this whistle that escapes your tounge is possibly the cheeriest this village has ever had the privilege to carry through it.

Back straight and eyes forward, progress is only made by looking ahead. Progress you have made, this quiet little village is your home now. You've got a job, a girl, and have made a few friends.
Now all you need is an actual place to call your own.

Ahead a small group of people have gathered, they seem to be looking at something.

You stroll passed them and pay the object of their attention no mind.

A whisper from one of them, it screams in your ear, how could such a barely audible sound make such a noise?

"It's the Hieda's girl."

What? You've barely made a full 180 as you find yourself running back to the group. This 'object of their attention' is clearly visible among the garbage that has been strewn about this ally.
Your heart stops as your mind attempts to force this sight from your eyes. You run towards the person hidden beneath the garbage.

"Akyu!" you shout as you clear the rubble off of her body. Her clothes are stained with filth and blood. "NO! NO! NO! NO!"
The gap in her neck makes you sick, the world spins as you resist voiding the contents of your stomach. The bottom half of her clothing has been torn off. From between her legs she is leaking a mix of blood and se... "FUCK!"
Forced into her mouth is the flower wreath. Your hands shake with fear and adrenaline and you remove the wreath, almost as if on que, blood escapes her mouth.
For a brief moment the overwhelming grief leaves your body. "Na..." is all she manages to say before silence once again claims the alley.
You cradle her head, but there is nothing you can do, nothing but cry...


BAD END

[ ] Back _ choice(s)
>> No. 17132
Well, that came out of nowhere. What the hell?

[+] Back 1 choice
[+] "Very well. I take it I can go back now then?"
>> No. 17135
File 121870338550.jpg - (135.07KB , 888x376 , D.jpg ) [iqdb]
17135
what the fuck are you doing
>> No. 17138
[x] Beg Yaffy, who just happened to be walking by, for help.
>> No. 17150
>>17131

Wait a fucking moment. Was it me who wrote this in a drunk stupor, or Terminal made use of his knowledge of my tripcode?
>> No. 17158
<%YAFKYU> Ah, Terminal, tell me, who you had given my tripcode to?
<Terminal> I haven't told anyone
<%YAFKYU> Then why is there a BAD END in AAA signed by my trip, yet I remember not of writing nor posting it?
<Terminal> I got bored
>> No. 17222
The question is... who raped her?
>> No. 17244
>>17222

The waiter did.
>> No. 17283
>>17244

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF...
>> No. 17712
Assuming this stays canon:

[ ] Back 2 choice(s)
[ ] "Mm, I guess I've got some more time." (be late)

>It's a little bit regrettable that you couldn't have her walk you there, or walk her home,
>Gah, you should have showed up late. How dare this man insult you with such petty task

Do I need to say more?

Besides Akyu being rapekill'd and the BAD END I liked it though, danger is everywhere and not just in form of youkai...
>> No. 17725
Lack of update makes me sad.