[Return]
Archived Thread

File 121335566969.jpg - (89.84KB , 500x703 , 1205967116223.jpg ) [iqdb]
11527 No. 11527
THIS SHRINE v0.87

[ ] NEW GAME
[X] SCENE SELECTION
[ ] EXTRAS
[ ] ENDING LIST
[ ] OPTIONS

SELECT SCENE
[X] Red-White Mirage

Initializing...

...

Genetic memory accessed...

...

Error.
File entry not found.
f46637_ur4.data missing
Error.
SC_TS_RWM.scn not found
Error.
Critical Memory Failure
Error.
Unable to retrieve data.
Error.
Core lockdown imminent.

Error.
Shutting down...

-SESSION TERMINATED-

...


...


...


...


You fall out of the black space.

Landing straight on your legs.

Soft, green carpet of grass amortizes your landing.

Rays of merciless, strong sunlight attack your eyes as you try to adapt them to sudden change of environment.

This place...


A small field of green in the middle of a forest. Seen so many times, yet always new and refreshing. No matter the time and circumstances you'd enter this place, it would always be diffirent.
Even now...

A gentle breeze sways the treetops, filling this enclosed space with pleasant humming. Peaceful. So peaceful.
You close your eyes.

...

When you open them again, you find yourself strolling along a narrow path. It's hot. Absent-mindedly, you take off your jacket and sling it on your shoulder. Despite making your body wet and sticky, you still enjoy this pleasant warmth.
And the path...
Manouvering between the trees, this human-made ribbon of sandy surface leads you...
Towards the destination...

Soon after, you emerge from the forest.
Spreading before you, a wide space, an opening in the still magnificience of the Forest Of Magic. And sitting in the middle of this space...
Hakurei Shrine.
An old-fashioned, rundown building. The home of the one that mantains the Hakurei border. Possibly, the place that serves as a resting place for the strongest persona in Gensokyo. The place in which you've spent so much...
"Oops."
You let out a gasp as your jacket falls off your shoulder and to the ground.
Without thinking, you bend down and reach your arm for it...
And then...
"Welcome back!"
A choir of various voices, high and low in pitch, mature and childish, hoarse and healthy.
A set of diffirent voices. So diffirent, yet they all have one mutual feature.
Without a doubt, those are voices of people that are incredibly happy about something.
Smiling involuntarily, you raise your head and...

...


...


...

"There you are."
A sudden utterance pulls your mind back to reality from a state of deep reverie.
Cold darkness of the corridor makes you shiver. What is it you've been so deep in thought about? You...

Don't remember.

But it doesn't matter now. Because the owner of that voice...
You turn around. Standing like a mirage in this cold darkness, a frightening figure of red and white, illuminated by a nightmarish glow. Vermillion light seeping from five dangerous-looking spikes hanging in the air, centimeters above her outstretched hand.
Looking at those things, without a doubt, aimed at your throat, you can't help but think about a barrage of swords. A terrifying line of sharp blades, wielded by experienced warriors. All aimed at you. All ready to strike at any moment, to pierce your neck, chest, make you bleed, and, in great suffering, die.
Glaring at you, half of her face covered in shadows, Reimu Hakurei stands there.

With her hand outstretched, ready to launch an attack as soon as you start acting suspiciously.
"Don't move."
Her cold voice, though ordering and tyrranic, has a lining of something diffirent...
Deep under that frightening facade, something lingers... Something she desperately wants to hide.

[ ] ".. you showed up."
[ ] "Listen to me, I don't know what you're thinking, but you're wrong!"
[ ] Nonchalantly, walk up to her, ignoring her threats
[ ] Charge at her. Attack is the best defense.
[ ] "Fancy meeting you here, Hakurei. Long time no see."

>> No. 11528
{X} ".. you showed up."
>> No. 11529
[X] "Fancy meeting you here, Hakurei. Long time no see."
>> No. 11530
[x] ".. you showed up."

>>Error.
>>SC_TS_RWM.scn not found
>>Error.
>>Critical Memory Failure

Error one does not follow error two.
You have bad ram and your harddrive is dying.
>> No. 11531
[x] ".. you showed up."
>> No. 11532
[X] "Fancy meeting you here, Hakurei. Long time no see."
>> No. 11533
[ ] Nonchalantly, walk up to her, ignoring her threats

this will work, guise, trust me.
>> No. 11541
[x] "Fancy meeting you here, Hakurei. Long time no see."
>> No. 11543
[ ] "Fancy meeting you here, Hakurei. Long time no see."
>> No. 11545
[x] "...you showed up."
>> No. 11548
[x] ".. you showed up."
Typical Villain line.
>> No. 11549
[X] "... you showed up."
[X] Nonchalantly walk up to her, ignoring her threats.
>> No. 11552
[X] ".. you showed up."
The final Battle!
>> No. 11554
File 121336391340.jpg - (130.18KB , 850x425 , 1213270035282.jpg ) [iqdb]
11554
[x] "...you showed up."

"... you showed up." Casually, putting your hands in your pockets, you give her a cold greeting. "You sure know how to take your time. Well, at least I've got some leisure time to enjoy myself while you were gone."
"Don't move."
Using the same voice as before, she repeats that command.
"Oh, but I'm not."
Theatrically, as if to show off, you keep your body perfectly still in one position.
She squints one eye, looking at you with superiority. What a naive, self-centered woman. Does she think you would be scared? That dangerous aura of hers sure is unsettling, but... You're far from being scared.
Besides, the way that red light emphasizes the deep crimson of her clothes only makes her look better.
Or perhaps, should you say, beautiful?
Grinning to yourself, you continue to speak in a calm tone.
"You know, I was waiting for you. I suppose you're here to ask me some questions, right?"
"Questions?" she shakes her head "No, I have no questions. I do not need to know what happened back there. I do not need to know your motives. All I need is to make you leave." Still mantaining straight face, she spits out those words. Leave? Leave what? Shrine? Gensokyo? "You have brought those two here, and that made all those things happen. You should've left before things became serious. Yet, you insisted on staying. And for what? NOTHING, I repeat, NOTHING holds you here. You have no friends in this world. All that has ever belonged to you is outside. Yet, here you are, struggling not to return. But it has to end." she sighs, or rather groans with displeasure "You are going to leave this world. If you do so, I will let you live. You stay here, you die. Simple as that. You're going to take those two with you. They are allowed to visit, but you are not. You're dangerous. To both Gensokyo and yourself. You're a spawn of Yakumo. Your mere presence makes things difficult. Perhaps, if the circumstances were diffirent, if you decided to let them go... Perhaps it could've went another way..." she falls silent for a few seconds, then shakes her head "But it doesn't matter. You have made your decisions. This is a reality wrought by your own hands. And you have to face the consequences of your actions. Therefore, you are going to leave."
She mantains her deriding face, but...
You can't shake off the feeling that there's something more to her words. Like... a hidden intention. Like if what she was saying was only one side of things. Like if there was... a hidden truth, somewhere beneath her harsh lines.
And why does she looks so...

Those images. Memories. False, false, false! It didn't happen! Yet... yet...
Countless images. Reimu sipping tea, smiling. Reimu giving you a scowl, despite her smiling lips. Reimu being embarassed about being held in your arms.
What is this...
That... That didn't happen! Why are those...?!

"There is no revoking. You WILL leave. Whether you want it or not, I can't allow you to stay here. By tomorrow noon, you shall disappear from this world. That is all. Your answer?"
Still holding her arm outstreched, she relaxes her shoulders, visibly feeling relieved after saying those words.
What is it? Fear? Sorrow? Guilt? Why does she...

[ ] "You can't do that to me! After I've done all those things to get here, you're going to simply throw me out?!"
[ ] "You don't know the whole story! How can you make such a precipitate judgement?!"
[ ] "I'm not going to get driven out so easily. Remember your penalty game?"
[ ] Aproach her calmly
[ ] Charge at her
>> No. 11555
[X] Approach her calmly.
[X] In a sad voice: "Do you... really want to get rid of me that badly?"
>> No. 11556
Fuck, this is getting awesome again after all that boring shit.
[X] "I'm not going to get driven out so easily. Remember your penalty game?"
[X] Aproach her calmly
>> No. 11557
>>11556
>getting awesome

Did you mean CUH-RAYYYYYZEEEEE?

But yeah, Reimu is awesome, therefore her scenes are awesome.

Also, sorry for rewriting those scenes, but I thought that they could use some better feelings to them. To say the truth, I wasn't happy with how they turned out earlier. And I don't mean the faggotry after TN.
>> No. 11558
[x] Approach her calmly
>> No. 11559
[X] Approach her calmly.
[X] In a sad voice: "Do you... really want to get rid of me that badly?"

I like this. Good way to see if she's really feeling the effects of the TRANSPARENT NIGHT, or if it's just our imagination.
>> No. 11560
>>11557
Damn right, misses more THIS PARTY IS ABOUT TO GET ABSOLUTELY CRAZY.
You have to get back to your roots again, like how you started at the beginning.
Now i know what was missing, REIMU, needs more REIMU AND EVEN MORE REIMU. There can never be enough Reimu in the story. We need to get that
- Reimu GOOD
Ending. But why is there no Reimu TRUE ending?
>> No. 11561
{X} Approach her calmly.
{X} In a sad voice: "Do you... really want to get rid of me that badly?"
>> No. 11564
[C] Approach her calmly.
[C] In a sad voice: "Do you... really want to get rid of me that badly?"

Seems like a slow period.
>> No. 11566
File 121336637529.jpg - (139.96KB , 1600x1200 , 1208389994168.jpg ) [iqdb]
11566
[X] Approach her calmly.
[X] In a sad voice: "Do you... really want to get rid of me that badly?"

"Heh."
You snicker to yourself. Acting so hostile towards you. So high and might, are you, Hakurei?
Don't make me laugh.
Because I know.
That beneath this hard shell, you are just a lonely, lost girl.

You can't help but smirk. All those false memories, they may be just a fabrication, but... The knowledge coming from them is priceless. All those precious moments you've 'spent' with her, all the times you've 'touched' her. As if it all were true, you take them all in.
Accept them.
If that's what your minds tells you is true, there is no point in resisting.
If that's what really happened, then let it be.
If those are your true feelings, then let them take over.
After all, what are your hitherto experiences, compared to the happiness in those false images?

You continue to smirk unvoluntarily. But it's bad. This smile, it will only get in your way.
Sou you wipe it off your face. Using your sleeve, you wipe it off. It takes a lot of will to mantain your expression neutral.
"So, you wanna throw me out, Reimu?" you ask innocently. Then, in an almost theatrical gesture, you avert your gaze from her shadowy face. "Do you..." you force as sad tone as possible. "Really want to get rid of me that badly?"
And glance at her, with that false sorrow in your eyes.
She flinches as you take a step forward. The spikes above her arm flash strongly for a second. Filling the room with red light, three of them fly straight at you.

And missed.

You didn't even have to dodge. She simply missed. Perhaps, she didn't want to hit you. Perhaps, she intended to, but being knocked off tracks, wasn't able to concentrate hard enough? It doesn't matter, one way or the other.
"Stop! Don't move!"
Frantically retreating backwards. In panic, she, step after step, tries to escape from you.
"Reimu, after all we've done together, you want to kick me out?"
"What are you talking about?!"
Her question sounds more like a desperate scream. The red glow flickers, alternately flooding the room with vermillion light and darkness. She's losing her concentration. The spikes above her arm disappear.
Darkness prevails.
With your arms outstretched, though unable to see her, you step up to her.
"Reimu, do you really want to kick me out?"
She's still retreating. Tripping on the irregular floor, she falls down, but continues to retreat.
"W-w-what are you talking about?! Get away from me! I have nothing to do with you! Get away!"
In this darkness, you hear a commotion, then hurried steps. Or rather, a sound of running.
Everthing goes silent. She is no longer here. Escaped. Retreated to... where?
Your body screams in urge to chase after her. Your newfound, or maybe recovered memories fill your mind with information.
Shrine's layout. Reimu's weaknesses. Her traits. Characteristics. The feeling when you touch her naked skin. The sight of her naked body. Softness of her breasts. Warmth of her lips.
There is nothing you wouldn't know about her.
Because... After all... She is the one that...

[ ] ... doesn't matter. Those memories are false. The one I love... is somewhere else.
[ ] ... the one that you love. Those memories cannot be false.
>> No. 11567
[X] ... the one that you love. Those memories cannot be false.

Lulz. Chasing Reimu on the Renko/Mary/Yukari route.
>> No. 11569
[ ] ... the one that you love. Those memories cannot be false.
>> No. 11570
[X] ... doesn't matter. Those memories are false. The one I love... is somewhere else.

Because I still want Renko and Maribel.

And hot Momkari reconciliation sex that leaves both parties feeling simultaneously better and weird. Cathartic awkwardness.
>> No. 11571
{X} ... the one that you love. Those memories cannot be false.
Lalala
>> No. 11572
[X] ... the one that you love. Those memories cannot be false.

TSUN TSUN REIMU TIEM
>> No. 11573
[ ] ... the one that you love. Those memories cannot be false.

will take it easy.
>> No. 11574
Slow ride, take it easy.
>> No. 11575
File 121336978543.jpg - (15.55KB , 350x350 , hakama.jpg ) [iqdb]
11575
[X] ... the one that you love. Those memories cannot be false.

No doubt.
Those memories can't be false. Those images, they can't be all made up. What would be the point of doing that?
There is no way they're implanted.
You are the one that came up with them. Or perhaps, 'came up' is a bad phrase. Because, they are NOT made up. They are real. There is no way they could be false.
You were just... Oblivious to their veracity.

(-TRANSPARENT NIGHT- 10%)

But now it's clear. Your life up to now was a mystification. A simple lie, created to cover up those happy memories retained deep under the spate of everyday troubles.
How is that possible? That you have done all these things, even though it's impossible for them to have happened?
This is irrelevant.
You couldn't care less. Why were you so forgetful? Why have you forgotten about all this?
There is no need to think logically. No need to use common sense and reason.
With next step.

Step.

You take it all in. Substituting your 'real' memories. Accepting the 'false' images.
You change back into the Spider of Hakurei that used to stroll in these corridors.


"Well, it's been some time." You say to yourself, in a simple try to cheer yourself up. "Hafta say, I've missed those."
You smirk.
Yeah, it really was quite a while.
Your body feels kinda stiff.
"Well then."
You decide that a bit of stretchin would be a good thing after such a long sleep.
Dash.
Your muscles contract, then spring away. With one jump, you adhere to the wall. With no support, not caring about laws of physics. Those things don't matter for you.
Dash.
Again, you jump up. This time, your destination is the ceiling. And once more, ignoring the gravity, you hang upside down, holding onto nothing in particular.
Smirking like an idiot, you drop down to the floor. Somersaulting on your way down.
Straight on your legs. Striking a pose, you clap your hands.
"Woo!"
The only thing missing is a rose in your mouth. Damn, now that you think about it, it would be twofold better if there was a flower or something to put in your teeth when clapping. Well damn, it's not like anyone's here to enjoy the show anyway.
You make an instincive move, like if throwing over a coat's tail.
But there's no coat.
"Well, fuck me."
You've wasted enough time already. Reimu's probably somewhere by Kourindou by now. Of course, that is, if she's left the shrine. But she may as well still be inside.
"Alright, let's do it the hard way."
Utilizing all your strength and reflexes, you launch yourself forward, manouvering around the corridors.
Searching for the capricious miko.

(-TRANSPARENT NIGHT- 20%)

"Ahahaha!"
You can't help but laugh cheerfully as you kick off the walls and ceilings. This is awesome! This freedom of movement! How could you even exist without it?!
"I love this! This is what I love for!"
Step, step, jump, another somersault. Showing off in front of no one in particular, you make various acrobatic figures, simply enjoying the flow of air on your face and body. Your musles contract and spring, playing under your skin.
Hop, step, jump!
"Oh, wait." You stop mid-way through a carthweel, and freeze in place, standing on your hands. "Isn't this Reimu's room?"
Indeed, from what you can remember, this room is the one Reimu used to sleep in.
Hmm...

[ ] Knock
[ ] Barge in
[ ] ... naaaaaaah. The night is young, let us take flight!
>> No. 11576
Can't let Reimu escape yet! The walls of reality are breaking down and the feelings from other routes are flowing forth!

[x] ... the one that you love. Those memories cannot be false.

DO want to see what happens when we spend time with Reimu during the Transparent Night.
>> No. 11578
Aww, slowpoked.

[x] Barge in

No time to waste!
>> No. 11579
[X] Barge in.

Naya was pretty impulsive last time around. What with his compulsion to engage in CRAZY PARTIES. Time to throw caution to the wind.
>> No. 11583
[x] Barge in
>> No. 11584
{X} Barge in
Oh fine.
>> No. 11585
This could be good. If we can find Reimu quickly, then maybe together we can get our memories or feelings of the previous route to remain--at least partially--after Transparent Night's end. She may decide not to kick us out and became a strong ally.
>> No. 11587
[ ] Barge in

THIS is Naya.
>> No. 11588
>Images. Zooming through your mind. Red-white in a wedding dress. Kissing a green-haired ghost. Flying through the forest with a horned girl. Having a picnic with a little youkai. Long blonde hair, a parason, aimed at your throat, a shy writer from the village, motel, a vast field, balls of energy twirling about, Finally, an image of a large crowd... Standing on shrine's front steps... Reimu, Suika, Mima, Yukari, Wriggle, Yuuka, Renko, Mary, Akyu...
>All of them, all of those girls... Waving cheerully...

>"Welcome back!"
>A choir of various voices, high and low in pitch, mature and childish, hoarse and healthy.
>A set of diffirent voices. So diffirent, yet they all have one mutual feature.
>Without a doubt, those are voices of people that are incredibly happy about something.
>Smiling involuntarily, you raise your head and...

This world. I'll be pursuing it.
>> No. 11590
[X] Barge in.

"Well, why not!"
Why do you keep talking to yourself? Well, not that it matters. I mean, all the cool people are doing it! And calling you cool would be almost enough to describe your style, right? Almost.
Alright then!
Still standing on your hands, you use your feet to open the door. Without hesitation, without shame.
"Back and kickin!"
Shouting this phrase, you carthwell inside, swiftly closing the door behind you.
Remembering your manners, you drop down on the ground and, in traditional japanese way, bow down while kneeling.
"Sorry for my intrusion."
Well yeah, apology would be appropriate here, right?
So, you bow down.

No reaction.
Deciding to raise your head...

Your collar gets grabbed and something is being shoved into your face. Reimu's determined expression fills your view as she keeps poking the silver object against your nose.
You can't help but notice how she's practically leaning on your, holding onto your collar. Her knee is situated right in front of your crotch, between your legs.
Glancing down, you see her chest wrapped in sarashi, through the head hole on her shirt.
She keeps yeling something.

Oh, wait, she keeps yelling something!
Maaaan, you've been so absorbed in looking at her breasts that you didn't notice! How stupid of you! Heh.
"Nanaya!" she screams yet again, pressing the cold object against your cheek this time "Do you remember this?! DO YOU REMEMBER?! TELL ME YOU REMEMBER!"
Forcefully, you grab her hand that's holding the object.
A bit taken aback, she calms down a little. Her shouts cease sounding, letting you take a long and careful look at that thing in her hand.
It's an old-fashioned safety shaver.
"Do you..." her voice reaches your ears again "Remember this?"

[ ] "OH GOD! NOT THIS! EVERYTHING BUT THIS!"
[ ] "Uh, no? Should I?"
[ ] "Well yeah. How could I forget?"
>> No. 11591
{X} "Well yeah. How could I forget?"
~
>> No. 11592
[ ] "Well yeah. How could I forget?"
>> No. 11593
[x] "Well yeah. How could I forget?"

Hey there, Reimu. Welcome back.
>> No. 11594
[ ] "Well yeah. How could I forget?"
>> No. 11595
[x] "Well yeah. How could I forget?"
>> No. 11596
[x] "Well yeah. How could I forget?"
>> No. 11599
File 121337765835.jpg - (270.08KB , 800x1131 , 1208389326375.jpg ) [iqdb]
11599
[X] "Well yeah. How could I forget?"

"Well yeah," you force a smile on your lips, even though the memories bound with this thing aren't too... pleasing. "How could I forget?"
She frowns. Wait, wasn't that a satisfying answer? What did she want you to say?
"... really?" she says after a moment of silence "Do you REALLY remember this?"
You put on your most reassuring smile you can make now.
"Of course! How could I forget this little bastard!"
She lets go of you and slowly retreats on the floor.
Resignated. Her expression falls into sadness as she stares at the floor, clutching the shaver in one hand. Man, as much as you'd like to hug her, you like your balls how they are now. That means, both intact. Well, might as well wait and see what she says, instead of rushing in and saying something craaaaaazy.
So, as appealing as that sounds, you restrain yourself from jumping out with one of your catch-phrases.

(-TRANSPARENT NIGHT- 30%)

"Why..." Reimu finally mutters out "Why do you..."
She slumps further down, her hair covering her face. She has her fist clutched tightly. Her shoulders...
Trembling.
"Reimu..."
Damn, that sight totally makes you forget about everything.
"Why do you remember?" she continues "Why?! That... That didn't happen! I know it! So why... Are those memories..." she wipes her face with a sleeve. Then, drawing her hair back, she looks at you "Hey... Do you still... Believe in those? You too... Have them, right? Those false memories?"
Not being able to come up with a satisfying answer, you simply nod and mutter out:
"Yes."
"I..." she looks down again "From the very moment we met, I had a feeling that... I've seen you somewhere before... But... I couldn't, right? That was our first meeting, right?" her shoulders shake again. You have to use all your willpower to keep your body still. "And then today... I remembered that... All that happened... But it's impossible, right? IT DIDN'T HAPPEN! HOW CAN I REMEMBER THOSE THINGS WE'VE DONE?!"
Her mumbling breaks into a yell as she raises her chin, and looks at you with teary eyes.
"Reimu..."
"It didn't happen! It didn't happen, right? Then why..."

She slowly creeps towards you. On all fours, gradually, getting closer and closer. Tears dropping down from her face in regular intervals.
You're mesmerized.
Literally frozen in place, hypnotized by her aura. Her sadness. Her confusion.
You want to take it all in.
"Naya..."
She whispers while gently pushing you down. Leaning back, slowly, your back finally touches the floor. Reimu creeps on top of you, supporting her arms on your chest.
She's heavy. But you're grateful for that weight.
Her tears are falling on your clothes. But you're grateful for that wetness.
She bends down, getting her face close to yours. But you're grateful for that closeness.
Just as your lips are about to touch, she opens them again, while closing her eyes.
"... do you still love me?"
A muffled question reaches your half-conscious mind.

[ ] "Of course I do."
[ ] "Reimu... What are you doing..."
[ ] Say nothing, pull her down into a hug
>> No. 11600
{X} Pull her down into a hug.
{X} "Of course I do."
>> No. 11602
[x] Pull her down into a hug.
[x] "Of course I do."

This brings a nostalgic tear to my eye.
>> No. 11605
[x] Pull her down into a hug.
[x] "Of course I do."
>> No. 11607
[X] Pull her down into a hug.
[X] "Of course I do."
>> No. 11611
[X] Pull her down into a hug.
[X] "Of course I do."
>> No. 11634
[X] Pull her down into a hug.
[X] "Of course I do."
>> No. 11666
[x] Pull her down into a hug.
[x] "Of course I do."
>> No. 11683
I'm curious about the sudden Reimu faggotry when we were moments away from delicious Renko H.
>> No. 11690
>>11683
Transparent Night is interesting, and Reimu Route was superb. Renko has never interested me.
>> No. 11691
>>11683

Renko H-scene was a lie.
>> No. 11693
>>11683

Faggots ruined it and shit got boring. Reimu stuff is at least interesting.
>> No. 11697
First it was Mary, then Renko, now it's suddenly Reimu.
Damn it anon, choose a target and stick with it.
>> No. 11698
[x] Pull her down into a hug.
[x] "Of course I do."
>> No. 11709
>>11697
>Damn it anon, choose a target and stick it in.

fix'd
>> No. 11710
>>11709
Or how about "choose a fucking target"? Oh ho ho.
>> No. 11723
>Damn it anon, choose a target and stick with it.

This is why anon can't have nice things, such as a girlfriend.
>> No. 11752
>>11570
>And hot Momkari reconciliation sex that leaves both parties feeling simultaneously better and weird. Cathartic awkwardness.

Oh please god yes. Do this thing.
>> No. 11757
File 12133976845.jpg - (55.45KB , 491x502 , 120753019192.jpg ) [iqdb]
11757
[x] Pull her down into a hug.
[x] "Of course I do."

Love.
Do you still love her?
Still. Love?
Why is it that this question sounds so... Unnatural. Wrong.
Still love?
"Of course." using your most assuring voice, you truthfully answer her question "I still love you. Though, I'd rather say, I love you again."
Not waiting for her reaction, you wrap your hands around her back. Not even having to use force, you pull her down, enclosing your bodies in an affectionate embrace. It's been... so long since you've felt that warmth. The touch of her hands. The softness of her breasts.
The sensation of her lips.
The lips that, feeling your pull, immidiately moved onto yours. Attacking mercilessly, not giving you a chance to retaliate. Not that you would want to retaliate in any way.
A simple, non-erotic welcome-back kiss. A simplest possible confession of love you'd expect from a woman. Her hands seek your shoulders and wrap themselves around her, squeezing your bodies even tighter.
Your senses are screaming for more.
More contact. More. You want to feel her all. Remember all of her existence. Remember how it was to...
Hold her in your arms. Kiss her lips. Slide your fingers along her back.
And she... She seems to feel the same. Her embrace, by every second, gets tighter. As if trying to connect as much of her skin as possible with yours. Searching for more contact. A nostalgic search, to bring back the long forgotten sensations.
She lays on top of you. Her legs catch onto yours, entangling themselves around your thighs and knees. Her lips not for a moment stop touching yours. Her arms, not for a moment let go of your shoulders.
Laying like that, you simply take in all the sensations she's giving you.

(-TRANSPARENT NIGHT- 35%)

Then, the kiss breaks. Though on her initiative, she doesn't change her position at all. Only... disconnected her lips from yours, now relaxing her neck, brushing her cheek against yours. It seems she's still overtaken by that longing of contact.
To satisfy her, you let her do as she pleases. And... start petting her back, sliding your hands under her shirt.
She purrs silently as you gently pet her naked skin.

"Naya..." she finally says after a longer moment "Why do you think... This happens?"
"Mm? What do you mean?"
You can feel her back rising and falling with each breath.
"I mean... I know this never happened... But I remember all these things..."
"Then... Does it matter? I think those feelings are the true ones. I don't care what 'I' have been doing this time around. I only know one thing. I love you, Reimu.'"
"I love you too, but still..."
Her hesitation makes you feel bad. And she should feel bad for it. That's why, to the border of pain, you squeeze her as hard as you can.
"... this hurts."
"No, Reimu. This is how much I love you. That's why, don't say such things."
She has trouble with breathing, but doesn't protest.
"Why?" she asks, with an almost weepy voice "After all, you know it, right? That didn't happen. There is... another girl who's in love with you... Will you just... leave her like that?"

Another...

[ ] "I..."
(I, for one, would welcome a smart write-in)
>> No. 11759
[ ] "I came."
>> No. 11760
TYYYYYYYYYYYYPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS
>> No. 11764
[x] "If both our memories are so tampered with, does it really matter who loves who?"

Yukari's fucking with the Animus. Surely Reimu's down for some hedonistic orgies while we adventure to figure out which reality is which and fix it all.
>> No. 11765
[ ] "I... I will never leave your side again. You are the only one I love."
>> No. 11767
>>11765
[X] "I... I will never leave your side again. You are the only one I love."
This
Finally some Reimu H-Scene again.
>> No. 11768
>>11767>>11765
Shit won't work, niggers.
>> No. 11769
[X] "Another girl in love with me - but not another girl I'm in love with? Heh. Actually, there are two of them. Or three, or four, or more, if we aren't the only ones with these memories. A million possibilities, but only enough reality to make one come true..."

[ ] "... but out of all the possibilities, the only one I know I can love for sure is you."

[X] "... but the present can't change to fit a past that never was. Things happened differently, here, and the conclusion must be different as well. I hope that somehow you can see all of me - all of the mes. But that was just one of them. No, Reimu, don't cry. Enjoy the memories, but don't let them tear you from this reality. After all, this you is just as good, and just as right, as that one. We'll leave in the morning. I hope to see you again, sometime, somehow."
>> No. 11770
>>11769

Holy shit awesome.

[x] "Another girl in love with me - but not another girl I'm in love with? Heh. Actually, there are two of them. Or three, or four, or more, if we aren't the only ones with these memories. A million possibilities, but only enough reality to make one come true..."
[x] "... but out of all the possibilities, the only one I know I can love for sure is you."
[x] "... but the present can't change to fit a past that never was. Things happened differently, here, and the conclusion must be different as well. I hope that somehow you can see all of me - all of the mes. But that was just one of them. No, Reimu, don't cry. Enjoy the memories, but don't let them tear you from this reality. After all, this you is just as good, and just as right, as that one. We'll leave in the morning. I hope to see you again, sometime, somehow."
>> No. 11772
Hang on those three don't seem to add up as one whole answer.
>> No. 11773
[x] "...FALCON PUNCH!"
>> No. 11774
{X} "Another girl in love with me - but not another girl I'm in love with? Heh. Actually, there are two of them. Or three, or four, or more, if we aren't the only ones with these memories. A million possibilities, but only enough reality to make one come true..."

{X} "... but out of all the possibilities, the only one I know I can love for sure is you."

{X} "... but the present can't change to fit a past that never was. Things happened differently, here, and the conclusion must be different as well. I hope that somehow you can see all of me - all of the mes. But that was just one of them. No, Reimu, don't cry. Enjoy the memories, but don't let them tear you from this reality. After all, this you is just as good, and just as right, as that one. We'll leave in the morning. I hope to see you again, sometime, somehow."

[X] As I turned and left the room, a gust of wind blew through, and the Akagi OP hummed gently in the background.
>> No. 11776
>>11770>>11771>>11774
uh guys, #2 is YES and #3 is NO, just pick one. note the [x]'s in the original post
>> No. 11778
{X} "Another girl in love with me - but not another girl I'm in love with? Heh. Actually, there are two of them. Or three, or four, or more, if we aren't the only ones with these memories. A million possibilities, but only enough reality to make one come true..."

{X} "... but the present can't change to fit a past that never was. Things happened differently, here, and the conclusion must be different as well. I hope that somehow you can see all of me - all of the mes. But that was just one of them. No, Reimu, don't cry. Enjoy the memories, but don't let them tear you from this reality. After all, this you is just as good, and just as right, as that one. We'll leave in the morning. I hope to see you again, sometime, somehow."

[X] As I turned and left the room, a gust of wind blew through, and the Akagi OP hummed gently in the background.

There. Now to stay on target with Renko.
>> No. 11779
>>11769
Not bad at all~

{X} "Another girl in love with me - but not another girl I'm in love with? Heh. Actually, there are two of them. Or three, or four, or more, if we aren't the only ones with these memories. A million possibilities, but only enough reality to make one come true..."

{X} "... but out of all the possibilities, the only one I know I can love for sure is you."

{ } "... but the present can't change to fit a past that never was. Things happened differently, here, and the conclusion must be different as well. I hope that somehow you can see all of me - all of the mes. But that was just one of them. No, Reimu, don't cry. Enjoy the memories, but don't let them tear you from this reality. After all, this you is just as good, and just as right, as that one. We'll leave in the morning. I hope to see you again, sometime, somehow."

Doip.
>> No. 11780
>>11778

I agree with Uboa.

{X} "Another girl in love with me - but not another girl I'm in love with? Heh. Actually, there are two of them. Or three, or four, or more, if we aren't the only ones with these memories. A million possibilities, but only enough reality to make one come true..."

{X} "... but the present can't change to fit a past that never was. Things happened differently, here, and the conclusion must be different as well. I hope that somehow you can see all of me - all of the mes. But that was just one of them. No, Reimu, don't cry. Enjoy the memories, but don't let them tear you from this reality. After all, this you is just as good, and just as right, as that one. We'll leave in the morning. I hope to see you again, sometime, somehow."

[X] As I turned and left the room, a gust of wind blew through, and the Akagi OP hummed gently in the background.

Also NANTOKANAREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>> No. 11781
[X] "Another girl in love with me - but not another girl I'm in love with? Heh. Actually, there are two of them. Or three, or four, or more, if we aren't the only ones with these memories. A million possibilities, but only enough reality to make one come true..."

[X] "... but the present can't change to fit a past that never was. Things happened differently, here, and the conclusion must be different as well. I hope that somehow you can see all of me - all of the mes. But that was just one of them. No, Reimu, don't cry. Enjoy the memories, but don't let them tear you from this reality. After all, this you is just as good, and just as right, as that one. We'll leave in the morning. I hope to see you again, sometime, somehow."

[X] As I turned and left the room, a gust of wind blew through, and the Akagi OP hummed gently in the background.
>> No. 11782
I have to say, this Transparent Night thing is awesome, and it would make for a fuckawesome event in a real VN. But it'd be a bitch to do, as every route you completed would add more and more into the possibilities.
>> No. 11783
[x] "Another girl in love with me - but not another girl I'm in love with? Heh. Actually, there are two of them. Or three, or four, or more, if we aren't the only ones with these memories. A million possibilities, but only enough reality to make one come true..."

[x] "... but the present can't change to fit a past that never was. Things happened differently, here, and the conclusion must be different as well. I hope that somehow you can see all of me - all of the mes. But that was just one of them. No, Reimu, don't cry. Enjoy the memories, but don't let them tear you from this reality. After all, this you is just as good, and just as right, as that one. We'll leave in the morning. I hope to see you again, sometime, somehow."

"lol sorry Renko I just remembered I love Reimu instead AWESOME.JPG"? Not gonna happen. No breaking Renko's heart over a dream of another life.
>> No. 11784
>>11772

I interpret it as purposefully ambiguous, to avoid the question of whether we love Mary or Renko. We can say we're only certain about Reimu, in this reality, right now, because she's the only one we've fallen in love with twice.

Sometimes the most satisfying reply doesn't actually answer the question.

Reimu: "But what about us?"
Nanaya: "We'll always have Paris."
>> No. 11785
What is the Akagi OP and what does it have to do with this situation.
>> No. 11786
>>11785
ಠ_ಠ
>> No. 11787
>>11785

Get out
>> No. 11788
>>11785

Lurk more, for your own good.
>> No. 11789
>>11785
This leaves me in despair.
>> No. 11790
>>11786
>>11787
>>11788
>>11789

Sorry, I don't read /a/ or /jp/.
>> No. 11791
>>11790

ಠ_ಠ
How the heck did you end up here then?
>> No. 11793
>>11791
I found touhou a while ago thanks to /tg/ - Touhou Games.
>> No. 11794
>>11790

Doesn't matter. Just watch Akagi.
>> No. 11795
>>11794
Okay, I'll get around to it, but for now can you explain why the OP is relevant?
>> No. 11796
>>11795
no
>> No. 11798
>>11795

It's an old meme from copypasta on /a/.

Basically, long day that ended with him telling someone off, and the last part of the pasta was exactly.
"As I turned and left the room, a gust of wind blew through, and the Akagi OP hummed gently in the background."

As for the animu, I liked Kaiji better of the two.
>> No. 11800
>>11795

if you insist:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=CZkm9egboZU

The title to this bitter-sweet song is "Nantokanare", meaning, "It'll all be fine."

Also, copypasta.
>> No. 11801
>>11798
>As for the animu, I liked Kaiji better of the two.

Don't start with this.
>> No. 11803
Found all this Akagi stuff on RS, getting it now!
>> No. 11804
File 121340298797.jpg - (275.47KB , 1024x768 , Reimu Hakurei012.jpg ) [iqdb]
11804
"Another." you smirk. Another? Another. Your own thoughts are a mess. Another one. Because, all those things, they didn't happen. Then... Is it okay to call her... another? "Another girl in love with me - but not another girl I'm in love with? Heh. Actually, there are two of them. Or three, or four, or more, if we aren't the only ones with these memories. A million possibilities, but only enough reality to make one come true..." You're losing yourself in your own thoughts. A mess. And indecipherable sea of endless images. False, real, made up, true. Who knows. Who knows. Who put them there? You? Someone else? Some kind of higher will, looking over your actions? For what? What purpose does it serve? Confusion. Sadness. Sorrow. Inability to make them come true. Inability to go on without looking back. Without forgetting important things. Without forgetting love, friendship, common troubles and happy times. But is there anything to forget? It didn't happen. That reality, it wasn't yours. Just like a book, left open in your mind, slowly mixing it's contents with your memories. Though it didn't happen, you feel like if it was yesterday.... And the day before... And day before... Endless cycle of waking up and going to sleep again, without a moment of rest between, constantly chasing an unreachable dream. A million possibilites, but only one reality to make it come true... You yourself admire our own words. That was... almost poetic.

(-TRANSPARENT NIGHT- 50%)

Reimu falls silent as you continue your speech, gently carresing her back.
"... but the present can't change to fit a past that never was. Things happened differently, here, and the conclusion must be different as well. I hope that somehow you can see all of me - all of the mess. But that was just one of them."
"But..." she interrupts
"No, Reimu, don't cry. Enjoy the memories, but don't let them tear you from this reality. After all, this you is just as good, and just as right, as that one. We'll leave in the morning. I hope to see you again, sometime, somehow. I'm sure we'll be able to come back together in the end."
Giving her a last kiss, a goodbye you used to... No, 'he' used to give her every time he would leave the shrine. It was not your reality. Yours... is right here. With those two having conflict in her hearts. Their cracked friendship. A thing that is still waiting for your intervention. There is still... Much to do in this reality.
She doesn't let go.
"Just... Just let me stay like this for a while longer, okay?"
"..."
You can't bring yourself to refuse.


(-TRANSPARENT NIGHT- 80%)

"Reimu." You try to bring her back from her reverie. "Reimu. I have to go."
Reluctantly, she lets go of your shoulders. Slowly, hesitantly, unwilling, she gets off you and sits on the floor.
You stand up.
You can still feel her warmth lingering in your clothes. You can still feel the soft pressure of her body. The wetness of her lips.

But they're not yours to have. This reality, it is not yours to seize.

"Why..." her shaking voice sounds again "Why couldn't it go diffirently..."
"I'm sorry. If I only knew... I'd make sure not to make you sad. I'm sorry Reimu. Now... Goodbye. And see you again... Sometime... Somewhere else."
Turning away from her, you open the door.
A last glance at her trembling shoulders. One droplet of transparent liquid falls to the floor.

In this dark room, Reimu Hakurei sheds a single tear.

"Don't cry..."
Whispering that, rather to yourself than to her, you close the door behind you.

...

You find yourself back in your room. How nostalgic. Even here, hidden memories would resurface, bringing old, and new images to your mind.
You want to ignore them, but can't. You want to get rid of them, but you can't.
(-TRANSPARENT NIGHT- 95%)
You fall onto your matress and absent-mindedly stare at the ceiling.
Trying to think about nothing.

...

And in nothingness, another 10 minutes pass.

(-TRANSPARENT NIGHT- 100%)

Suddenly, a surge of pain shants throughout your entire body. But you're not surpised. It has happened before. There is nothing to fear.
You give in to the almost pleasuring suffering. You feel almost relieved when the unwanted memories leave your mind.
And soon...



You're laying in your room, oblivious to the reasons.
Why are you here? Didn't you just meet Reimu in the corridor? What happened? She said that... You have to leave, but...
What happened after that? Did she... simply go away? Why are you here?
And why...

Is there...

A wet dribble running down your cheek?


...

Unable to think straight, you remain laying. You have no idea what has just happened. Just as if someone suddenly cut a cord to your mind, a portion of unsaved memories disappeared.
"Damn it."
It's ridiculous. It's just like before...
If something happened when you were... out... Then...
No. It's bad to think like that. You were keeping your nature at bay, didn't let it surface. It's just a... temporal... brain insufficiency. That's all. There is nothing to worry about.

Right?

[TSo87CONSOLE:
please enter command
>SV_TS_param_opt_wionly_dat 1
WRITE-IN ONLY option activated
>SV_WRITEIN 1
Write in mode is ON
To turn off, perform following ste--
>console_close]
>> No. 11805
>>11798
Kaiji was great, but Akagi was loads better.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcKSGn0G_Mw
>> No. 11806
>>11803

In b4 ending cockblock

>>11804

[x] Head to front steps of the shrine

Might as well make it poetic since we're getting all those memories of it.
>> No. 11807
>>11805

Actually, Bob The Builder is vastly superior.
>> No. 11808
[x] Head to front steps of the shrine
>> No. 11809
[X] Head to front steps of the shrine
>> No. 11810
[x] Head to front steps of the shrine
>> No. 11811
>>11807

Thomas the tank engine > bob the builder
>> No. 11812
>>11811
>Thomas the tank engine
Sounds Nazi to me.
>> No. 11813
>>11811

Uboa, stop drinking and posting. Please?
>> No. 11814
[x] Impulse 101
[x] God
>> No. 11815
>>11813

But drunken Uboa is an amusing fellow.
>> No. 11816
>>11813

I'm not drunk I've only had a few scotch. ( ´A`)
>> No. 11817
Hey I just noticed, the police guy says yukkuri in the first episode.
>> No. 11818
>>11816

You brink your drunken head to MY SHRINE'S STEPS!
You insult my readers.
You threated my story with stupid write-ins!
Oh I've chosed my posts carefully, persian. Perhaps you should've done the same.
>> No. 11819
>>11818

Ok I'll go sleep then. I'm getting rather giddy now anyway.

Care to give me a kiss good night? ( ´∀`)
>> No. 11820
>>11818
>>brink
>>chosed

I don't think it's just one side that's drinking.
>> No. 11821
>>11811
Correct!
>> No. 11822
[x] Head to Mary's room, request a talk of smuggling with mom

with that reimu scene, and its reminding me how awesome reimu was, suddenly my desire for Renko died a little
>> No. 11823
All i see are drunken Niggers in this Thread who are not writing.
>> No. 11824
[x] Head to front steps of the shrine
The show must go on.
>> No. 11825
>>11822

NO ITEMS, REIMU ONLY, HAKUREI SHRINE! Yeah we already did her. (Multiple times, in fact!) This whole route was originally supposed to be nothing more than a short speedbump on the way to Wriggle. Is it really asking too much to get through it without being distracted into "Mary vs Renko, oh noes" or "Every route is Reimu route"? Just go make out with Renko, find some way to deal with Maryukari, and get to next playthrough and Wriggle already.
>> No. 11826
>>11825
Every Route is a Reimu Route.
>> No. 11827
All roads lead to Raymoo.
>> No. 11828
>>11827
...if you know what i mean. the slut.
>> No. 11829
So we didn't manage to really maintain the feelings or memories beyond the Transparent Night and we're back to the same ol' problems.... Shit.

In other news, I don't see how to solve the Mary/Yukari problem without perma-killing Yukari. I mean, the last Bad End made it clear she still wants to use us to get a heir, she's able to control Mary, and she's still willing to kill us. Even if we go to the other side of the border, she could just gap through to follow us.
>> No. 11830
>>11829
Reimu/Yukari Route, solves all the problems. Got to keep our Enemies close to us so that we know what she is planning.
>> No. 11831
VOTING, WHY IS THERE SO LITTLE OF IT

Truthfully, I've forgotten when the hell Transparent Night takes place, and in turn, where everyone is. So:

[X] Head to Renko's room
>> No. 11832
[x] Head to front steps of the shrine

Even if Transparent Night is over, time to go sit out front and be nostalgic!
A shame we didn't stay with Reimu until the end of Transparent Night though. Since its end seems to definitively cut off all memories, maybe being next to her would've helped retain just a few. (Things would be INTERESTING if we retained all of the memories.)
>> No. 11833
>>11830
>>Reimu/Yukari Route

I would just like to say that this sounds absolutely fascinating.
>> No. 11834
[x] Head to front steps of the shrine
>> No. 11835
File 121344183699.jpg - (86.13KB , 720x540 , 83f0a29be70395e6fc60176ec9e65407.jpg ) [iqdb]
11835
[x] Head to front steps of the shrine

You can't bring yourself to calm down. Something... An unfulfilled craving, a feeling of emptiness, lingering in your thoughts, just beyond your consciouness' reach. But it is too far. Unable to grasp it, you can only scratch your head in irritation.

But it's useless just to lay there idly. What Reimu... Reimu...
What Reimu said is right. You HAVE to leave. You yourself came to that conclusion, and now, having your fears confirmed, there is no choice. No revoking. No second thoughts. The only thing you can do now is...

Shake off those strange feelings and enjoy your last night here.

Standing up from the slightly uncomfortable matress (there is something beneath it to make an annoying bump in the middle? You don't remember...), you leave the room.

As if guided by a higher will, your legs bring you to the shrine's front steps.
Why?
You have no idea.
But... The sky's so beautiful tonight...
Absent-mindledly, almost unvoluntarily, you take a seat on the wooden steps. Altough hard, they are still quite comfortable to sit on. Heh, you wouldn't be suprised if someone was using them as an usual place for relaxing... At daytime, the sun would shine brightly at this side of the shrine, making it a perfect spot for enjoying the warmth...
Closing your eyes, you sigh.

In silence, a few minutes pass. Collecting your thoughts, you just remain sitting, with your eyes closed. Cold, but gentle breeze occasionally ruffles your hair, filling you with a pleasant feeling of being caressed.

Interrupted.
The silence gets interrupted by silent steps, accompanied by the wooden floor's creaking.
They stop. Just behind you, they stop.
Bending your back backwards, you open your eyes.
"Hey."
Her long, blonde hair hovers just a few centimeters above your face. An irresistible urge to slide your fingers through those strands returns like a boomerang.
Her smiling face fills your thoughts with serenity.
Mary.
"I couldn't sleep." she says as if to explain her presence here "You?"
>> No. 11836
>>11833
Maybe we can control her a bit like that, we are no that stupid like RED who let's himself get controled by her.
Have her in your sight and try to manage it somehow without killing her.
>> No. 11839
[x] Lie about what happened, while keeping your guard up.

Time to abuse me some genetic memories.
>> No. 11840
[x] "I'm not sleeping tonight, but I still seem to be dreaming..."
>> No. 11841
[x] "I'm not sleeping tonight, but I still seem to be dreaming..."
>> No. 11842
[x] "I'm not sleeping tonight, but I still seem to be dreaming..."
>> No. 11844
>>there is something beneath it to make an annoying bump in the middle? You don't remember...

I'll never forget you, my good friend
Life-like texture ;_;
>> No. 11845
[x] Check Mary for hidden knives

YUKARIII~~~!
>> No. 11847
File 121344908731.jpg - (107.40KB , 638x481 , shikivreimu.jpg ) [iqdb]
11847
;_;
>> No. 11848
>>11769
>>11840

ITT: Anonymous delivers.
>> No. 11850
File 121345488365.jpg - (61.57KB , 640x880 , 81e5e54170a232a6dbb677cc31fdfbca.jpg ) [iqdb]
11850
eep." she says as if to explain her presence here "You?"

[x] "I'm not sleeping tonight, but I still seem to be dreaming..."

"I'm... Not sleeping tonight. But I still seem to be dreaming..."
Her face expresses confusion as you reach for one of the golden strands. Sliding it between your fingers, you remember all these times... How pleasant it was. spending time with her... Those blissful times, when you used to talk about random, irrelevant things, while stroking her hair, just like this...
Only now you notice that she's not wearing her usual garments. Long, white nightshirt, with a single japanese symbol on her chest. Short sleeves, allowing you to see her slender arms, now reaching for your hair...
And simply as that, she pats your head. Gently, as if being scared of your reaction.
"It's... nostalgic, isn't it?"
Her dreamy voice seems to be draining out all the negative emotions from your mind. Worries are washed out to sea, problems of tommorow become irrelevant as she continues to softly caress your head.
Kneeling on the floor, just behind you, her legs on the level of your head, she asks a question.
"Can I...?"
Not knowing what she means, you simply nod.
Smiling, she gently grabs your head and...
Carefully, as if hesitating, puts it on her laps.
"Ah..."
She lets out a sigh as you finally settle yourself, finding a comfortable position. Her fingers run through your hair, in this continuous, affectional caress.

How peaceful.

It really is... nostalgic...

"So," she breaks the silence, her soft voice yet again clearing your thoughts "What did you mean by that? That you're still dreaming?"
Looking up, her face, smiling in a reassuring way, fills your view. Just an arm's reach away...
>> No. 11851
[x] "What did I mean, I wonder? I'm just a chittering spider crawling across interwoven webs of fate."
>> No. 11852
[X] Reach up and stroke her face. "You ask me what I mean, but... don't you know all about dreaming while you're awake?"

Mary. Love you.
>> No. 11853
[X] Reach up and stroke her face. "You ask me what I mean, but... don't you know all about dreaming while you're awake?"
>> No. 11854
[X] "I'm thinking that this world might just be a long, long dream I'm watching."
>> No. 11855
Gee, I have a free day, I could write like the fist, etc, but it's so srow today...
>> No. 11856
>>11855
More active writers = more active voters.

After I finish shopping I'll be on.
>> No. 11858
>>11855
I can't decide which of these to go with.
>> No. 11859
>>11855

Anon isn't very creative.
Write-in only mode during critical events?
Yeah, that'll slow shit down.
>> No. 11860
[x] Stab her. Stab her now. "Goddamn it, Momkari!"
>> No. 11861
[x] "What did I mean, I wonder? I'm just a chittering spider crawling across interwoven webs of fate."

Uh, hello? Guys? Momkari of death? Are we blatantly forgetting she'll gank us? We have Write-In power now, can we take advantage of some of it?
>> No. 11862
>>11861
That happened because YAF was sick of us being retarded, I don't know if it'll happen again.
>> No. 11863
[X] "Surely you know all about dreaming when you're awake. How are you doing? Not Yukari, I mean - you, Mary."
>> No. 11864
>>11855
Writers are like the Blood of this Board, the more Blood flows, the more life the board has.
And at the moment the blood flow is coma.
>> No. 11865
[x] Reach up and stroke her face. "You ask me what I mean, but... don't you know all about dreaming while you're awake?"

Delicious Mary is still delicious. We need more interaction with her. Also, we need to boost her affection points so that she can fight off Yukari's inevitable mind control bullshit.
>> No. 11866
[x] "What did I mean, I wonder? I'm just a chittering spider crawling across interwoven webs of fate."
>> No. 11867
[z] "What did I mean, I wonder? I'm just a chittering spider crawling across interwoven webs of fate."
>> No. 11873
(X) Reach up and stroke her face. "You ask me what I mean, but... don't you know all about dreaming while you're awake?"

Do want to somehow convince Momkari indirectly that we're the best thing to ever happen.
>> No. 11874
[x] "What did I mean, I wonder? I'm just a chittering spider crawling across interwoven webs of fate."
>> No. 11875
[] Reach up and stroke her face. "You ask me what I mean, but... don't you know all about dreaming while you're awake?"
>> No. 11876
[ ] Reach up and stroke her face. "You ask me what I mean, but... don't you know all about dreaming while you're awake?"
>> No. 11877
[X] Reach up and stroke her face. "You ask me what I mean, but... don't you know all about dreaming while you're awake?"

And that arm, you reach out.
Touching her smooth face. Her movements die out when you gently slide your fingertips along her cheek. Suprised. She's suprised.
"You... shouldn't be... doing..."
Her voice is shaking, like if she herself wasn't sure if she wants to say that which she wants to say or not. You can't help but smile at her indecisiveness.
But... Her question from earlier remains... What did you mean by that?
Mary... It is time for you to taste your own weapon. You've escaped so many questions earlier. With words, actions, running away... Suddenly falling sleep. Suddenly fading out, just before saying what could've been important. Important for you. Important for the man who's caressing your face right now. Important for your best friend...
Yet, you've been escaping. Running away. Manipulating the events to allow you to dodge the questions. Back then... And back then...
Would tasting your own medicine teach you a lesson, Mary?
You smirk.
"You ask me what I mean... but... don't you know all about dreaming while you're awake?"
"..."
Her meaningful silence continues as you reach to her other cheek. To be touching her like this... It's soothing. Calming. Why is it? Perhaps, because of that feeling? The one that constantly emits a suggestion, that somewhere else... Long time ago... There was someone who... Used to act, just like this...
Golden locks. Gentle eyes. A reassuring smile.
She grabs your wrist.
"You really shouldn't be doing this." her tone gets serious "Do you know what would Ren do if she saw us like this?"
So, that's what she was worried about. Even though she herself... And she still... Cares about her friend's...
You're taken aback. Truly, taken aback. Even though she has shown that she has a devilish side to her... After all, despite all her malvolent behaviour... Inside, she is a delicate, caring person...
"Mary..."
"Please. Just... Don't do it, okay? You're... giving me..."
She averts her gaze.
Her sad face alone makes you want to jump up and hug her.
But you can't. If she doesn't want it... But then again, does she?
"Mary, I--"
"Just... Tell me what are we going to... Do, okay? You had a talk with Reimu, right? What did she say?"
It's painfully obvious she's trying to change the subject. your body fights against your will to stay still.
>> No. 11878
[X] "Mary. It's time to stop running away. If you don't tell me exactly how you feel, we'll never be able to settle this. We'll always be running away, for the rest of our lives... I've run enough, I still have more to run, and I don't want to do it any more than I have to. So please, tell me how you feel."

We'll be running in the morning, too. I don't like running.
>> No. 11879
[+] "Mary. It's time to stop running away. If you don't tell me exactly how you feel, we'll never be able to settle this. We'll always be running away, for the rest of our lives... I've run enough, I still have more to run, and I don't want to do it any more than I have to. So please, tell me how you feel."

Good answer.
>> No. 11880
[x] "Mary. It's time to stop running away. If you don't tell me exactly how you feel, we'll never be able to settle this. We'll always be running away, for the rest of our lives... I've run enough, I still have more to run, and I don't want to do it any more than I have to. So please, tell me how you feel."

That's good. It's fine to run from the things you can't possibly deal with, but there's no honor in fleeing from those things you can overcome.
>> No. 11881
[x] "Why don't you ask that freeloader in your head? I'm sure she's had a hand in this."
>> No. 11882
[X] "No, I don't know what Ren would do. Do you know? Do you..."

Twisting your head, you suddenly stare directly into her eyes. No, no more running away for anyone. You continue, very softly.

"... do you care?"

"What is Renko to you, Mary? A best friend? You joke with her, you hang out with her, you go on crazy adventures that hardly seem real, you help me stuff her in closets, and then... what? You tell me to take her first kiss, and then... what?

I think, today - I think we went about today all wrong. All about what is Renko to me, what am I to you. But the real question is the one neither of you wants to answer. The one that's making you two avoid each other, even right now. Don't ask me what I'm going to do. What are you going to do about Renko? What is she to you?

.....

..... I had a strange dream, just now, about love, of all sorts, in all places. Like maybe even the miko could open up. But one of the things I dreamed, I didn't...

It's not my place to say this, not after all that's happened, not after all I've done. But I want to save your life, as Mary. I want you to stay this way. So forgive me this little selfishness. The truth is..."

You lean in, closer, still closer, almost touching your face to the blond girl's as she stays frozen in time, rooted to the spot.

"... Renko loves you very much, Maribel Han.

The one you should be talking to is her.

Don't die for this. Don't stop being Mary. Go to her."

Ending with your voice barely above a spider's whisper in the wind, you lean back, stand up, and stroke her hair once.

"Reimu wants us to leave in the morning. That means - there's one night left in the land of dreams and fantasy. I'm going to take a short walk. Make the most of it, Mary."
>> No. 11884
[X] "Mary. It's time to stop running away. If you don't tell me exactly how you feel, we'll never be able to settle this. We'll always be running away, for the rest of our lives... I've run enough, I still have more to run, and I don't want to do it any more than I have to. So please, tell me how you feel."

>>11882

Sweet mother of fuck WHAT did you just write?
>> No. 11885
>>11884
Looks like a little what-if, Renko/Mary with no room for Nanaya fluff.
>> No. 11886
>>11884
>>11885

Oh no, it's quite serious. Objectives are to attempt to reconcile Renko and Mary, reassure Mary that we value her as herself and convince her not to abandon her relationship with Renko (thereby fighting back Yukari's takeover attempt), and give them a brief while to talk to each other. Not intended to shut Nanaya out entirely but those two need to restore their friendship.
>> No. 11887
>>11882

Nanaya - from a SPINning retard to a poetic psychologist in 7 threads.
>> No. 11888
>>11882

[X] Too big to copy and paste as a choice and probably won't win but the logic makes enough sense for me to vote it anyways.
>> No. 11889
[X] "Mary. It's time to stop running away. If you don't tell me exactly how you feel, we'll never be able to settle this. We'll always be running away, for the rest of our lives... I've run enough, I still have more to run, and I don't want to do it any more than I have to. So please, tell me how you feel."

No more. There will be no more of that. No more running. You've had enough. Always, always. Running away. From questions, from problems. From everything.
How can you keep carrying on like this? Constantly, constantly, without stopping for a breather. Running. Running. Escaping. Fleeing.
Have you... Always been living like this? Running away? Escaping from reality? Isn't that what Gensokyo is to you? A getaway from everyday life? To this alienated, foreign world.
But...
Aren't you the same? What was your purpose in coming here?

The same.

Exactly the same. Running away. You hated that world. That society. Where people bare their teeth at each other. Distrust. Conspiracies. Hate. Malvolence. Brutality. Violence. Crime.
Wasn't your purpose the same as hers? To escape from that hostile world?
But then...
Your getaway has already ended. You have decided to go back. You have decided to abandon your escape. No longer are you hiding from your feelings. No longer are you hiding from your origins.
There is nothing those two wouldn't know about you.
Your feelings.
Your love.
Your hidden nature.

Then why...

Couldn't it be the same with them?

"Mary."
Ignoring her grip on your wrist, you force her to bend down. Grabbing her chin, you pull it down. Your eyes meet on the same level. Staring deep into each other.
No escape. No retreating. No surrender.
"What are you..."
Her suprisement makes her unable to talk straight.
You shake your head.
"It's time to stop running away, Mary. It's been long enough. I've had enough of running. I decided to open myself before you. My thoughts, my feelings, I gave you them all. Yet, you still remain a mystery to me. Why is it? If you don't tell me exactly how you feel, we'll never be able to settle this. We'll always be running away, for the rest of our lives... Do you want it, Maribel Han? Do you want to be a runaway bride until someone forces you to settle down? You can't keep on living like this. I've run enough, I still have more to run, and I don't want to do it any more than I have to. That's why... I ask of you, Maribel Han." never letting go of her face, you relax your fierce gaze. Trying to look as reassuring as possible. Trying to return that soothing atmosphere "What is it you feel? How do you feel about me? About Ren? You have yet to answer to my confession, Mary. I want to hear it now. As selfish as that sounds, you can not escape anymore. Tomorrow... We're going to leave this world. Most probably, I'm going to never return here. That's why, on my last night here, I want to hear them. Your feelings. Whatever they may be, I want to take them in and embrace tightly. Tell me, Maribel Han, the one that I came to love in just a few days. Tell me. What is it you feel?"

Again. Yet again, you have opened your heart. Ready to take in her words. No matter how hurting they may be, you are going to take them in. There is no escape from that. No retreat. If she hates you, then let it be. If she despises you, then let it be. If she doesn't want to see you again, then let it be. If she loves you...

Then what?

"I..." She hesitates, frantically glancing around. "I... I'm..."
Then, her face disappears from your sight. Using your relaxed attitude, she pulled herself out of your grip. Her soft thighs under your head are gone.
"I'm sorry!"
With that, she jumps back.

But, you are not going to let her run. No more. This has to end.
Not changing your expression, without a word. You roll around 180 degrees and catch a support on the stairs. Without thinking, you propel yourself forward, towards her running figure. With incredible strength. With incredible speed.
With one leap, you close the distance between you. Like a tiger jumping at it's prey. Merciless. Unevitable defeat.
You catch her shoulder. Ignoring her suprised squeal, you turn her around. Still in air, you push her forward.
She begins to fall. But you are faster.
Again, utilizing that unknown strength, you dash forward, passing by her, still descending down.
Everything... Moves... So... Slowly...

Her body lands on yours. But there is no way to let her end just like this. Hastily, but gently, you escape from beneath the golden storm of her hair and let her fall to the floor. Standing on your hands, you change your position. Sitting on top of her. Pinning her to the ground.
Gently, but with determination, you hold her down.
"I told you." you manage to pant out "There is no more escaping."
"I'm not going to tell you."
She averts her gaze. Her body remains perfectly still, not even trying to set itself free.
"Tell me, Mary."
"Tell you... Or what?"
"Or..."
>> No. 11890
[X] "Or we'll never know what you would have said."

And lead into >>11882 somehow because it's too good to just pass by.
>> No. 11891
>>11889
[x] Or I'll tk u 2da bar|?
>> No. 11892
[ ] SURPRISE SECKS HURR DURR

[x] "Or this fight will go on for the rest of the night.
...Come on Mary, for your sake. Please open up to me, because this will be our final night we have together! I don't want this moment to be passed up!"
>> No. 11894
[X] "Or this will never end. You'll keep fleeing, you'll keep running, until eventually you're backed up against the wall. Maybe you can push back, just long enough to escape, to start running again before it all repeats itself. But eventually you won't have anything left, and all the things that you were running from will catch up with you and they'll crush you alive, Mary. And there won't be anyone left to help you then... if you keep running, pushing your friends away, then eventually they'll be too far to help you. Too far because they stayed and fought while you slunk into a corner, or because you tossed them to the wolves. Is that what you want, Maribel Han? To throw Renko and me to the wolves?"
>> No. 11895
[x] "Or we'll never know what you would have said."
And then to >>11882
>> No. 11898
[ ] TICKLE ATTACK

seriously theres no way to resist
>> No. 11899
[X] "Or this will never end. You'll keep fleeing, you'll keep running, until eventually you're backed up against the wall. Maybe you can push back, just long enough to escape, to start running again before it all repeats itself. But eventually you won't have anything left, and all the things that you were running from will catch up with you and they'll crush you alive, Mary. And there won't be anyone left to help you then... if you keep running, pushing your friends away, then eventually they'll be too far to help you. Too far because they stayed and fought while you slunk into a corner, or because you tossed them to the wolves. Is that what you want, Maribel Han? To throw Renko and me to the wolves?"

I like this. We need to be forceful with Mary. Don't leave her the option to run away. We'll be the ones that press her up against the wall for her own good, so that it won't destroy her.

Also, no leaving Mary to work it out with Renko. That's just running away as well. Running away from trying to deal with a problem that we ourselves created. If you're responsible for the problem, you should try and fix it yourself.
>> No. 11900
[] "Or this will never end. You'll keep fleeing, you'll keep running, until eventually you're backed up against the wall. Maybe you can push back, just long enough to escape, to start running again before it all repeats itself. But eventually you won't have anything left, and all the things that you were running from will catch up with you and they'll crush you alive, Mary. And there won't be anyone left to help you then... if you keep running, pushing your friends away, then eventually they'll be too far to help you. Too far because they stayed and fought while you slunk into a corner, or because you tossed them to the wolves. Is that what you want, Maribel Han? To throw Renko and me to the wolves?"
>> No. 11901
>>11899

Dya really think they CAN work it out with Nanaya breathing down their necks? I sure don't. And besides, the root problem is in their friendship and really has been from the start. Recall that even early on they were split about wanting to stay in Gensokyo or return home, and what Renko said about how she sees Mary in the retard end. And how sitting with both of them led to awkward silence until Mary left and Ren sighed in relief. No, they need to talk alone.
>> No. 11902
Throw in something about repeating an endless cycle with no resolution being like trapped in Purgatory. She flees so to not feel pain, but she'll also never feel happiness. Like a doll. Yukari's doll. But she can break free from this, and you'll help her every step of the way.
>> No. 11903
[ ] "Or I'll marry Renko as soon as we go back."
[ ] "And rape you."
>> No. 11905
[X] "Or this will never end. You'll keep fleeing, you'll keep running, until eventually you're backed up against the wall. Maybe you can push back, just long enough to escape, to start running again before it all repeats itself. But eventually you won't have anything left, and all the things that you were running from will catch up with you and they'll crush you alive, Mary. And there won't be anyone left to help you then... if you keep running, pushing your friends away, then eventually they'll be too far to help you. Too far because they stayed and fought while you slunk into a corner, or because you tossed them to the wolves. Is that what you want, Maribel Han? To throw Renko and me to the wolves?"

Makes sense.
>> No. 11907
ooooooh changed my mind

[ ] "Or I'll marry Renko as soon as we go back."
[ ] "And rape you."

Good call, Scorn!
>> No. 11909
File 121347614725.jpg - (71.57KB , 480x640 , 27rb.jpg ) [iqdb]
11909
[X] "Or this will never end. You'll keep fleeing, you'll keep running, until eventually you're backed up against the wall. Maybe you can push back, just long enough to escape, to start running again before it all repeats itself. But eventually you won't have anything left, and all the things that you were running from will catch up with you and they'll crush you alive, Mary. And there won't be anyone left to help you then... if you keep running, pushing your friends away, then eventually they'll be too far to help you. Too far because they stayed and fought while you slunk into a corner, or because you tossed them to the wolves. Is that what you want, Maribel Han? To throw Renko and me to the wolves?"

Or...
What a stubborn thing. Even down, being pinned down, with no way to escape, she's still trying to run.
Or...?
What is it that you fear so much, Maribel Han? Rejection? Mockery? Or is it... Your own mind? Are you afraid of being loved? Of opening to others?
"Or this will never end." you say in calm tone "You'll keep fleeing, you'll keep running, until eventually you're backed up against the wall. Maybe you can push back, just long enough to escape, to start running again before it all repeats itself. But eventually you won't have anything left, and all the things that you were running from will catch up with you and they'll crush you alive, Mary."
To emphasize those words, you squeeze her shoulders harder. She flinches, perhaps even letting out a pained moan. But you don't care. No matter what she does, she has to understand. Words didn't go through her. Even that closeness before, despite her being the one to initiate it, it still didn't work. Why did you do it in the first place? Why did you come and do what you did? If you had a craving for intimate contact, then why are you so hesitant to admit to it?
"That... hurts..." her weak voice. It doesn't matter. Even if it hurts, show must go on.
"AND" you raise your voice to catch her attention again "There won't be anyone left to help you then... if you keep running, pushing your friends away, then eventually they'll be too far to help you. Too far because they stayed and fought while you slunk into a corner, or because you tossed them to the wolves. Is that what you want, Maribel Han? To throw Renko and me to the wolves? Do you want to leave us? Let us fall for each other and be leave you behind? Do you want it? Do you want to run away, Maribel Han?! DO YOU WANT TO BE LEFT ALONE?!" unable to control your emotions, angered, frustrated, at your inability to get through to her, at her stubborness "From the very beggining, we've been so close to each other! Despite having met for the first time, we've been so close! On our first day here! Remember?! Why did I wake up in your lap?! Then, after that, why did I wake up with you curled up to me?! And the day after, why did you tell me to kiss you?! I love you, Maribel Han! Renko loves you! We both love you! We fucking love you and you can do fucking nothing about it! Understand?! WE LOVE YOU! WHY DO YOU NOT LOVE US?! OR IF YOU DO, WHY ARE YOU HESITANT TO ADMIT IT?! ANSWER ME! ANSWER ME, MARIBEL HAN!"
Shake, shake, shake. With every word, you shake her shoulders. Bumping them against the floor.
Tears well up in her eyes.
"I... I..."
Her whole body is trembling. Spasm shant through it, you can feel her stomach muscles tensing and loosening.
Tremble. Treble. Tremble.
"I..."
Her weepy voice reaches it's highest registers as she breaks in tears.

Like a child, letting it all out. Crying. Not holding back. Perhaps, it's too strong for her to hold back. Perhaps, she's been holding it back for so long that it became unbearable.
"I... I..." she pants out in between spasms.
Faced with her sudden weakness, you're confused. Unsure what to do. Your own hands let go of her shoulders and hover above her head, in a ponder, what to do. What to do. What to do. What to do in a situation like this?
You're feeling like a young parent, facing his child's first cry. Trying to figure out what to.
But you're not a parent. You don't know how to deal with that. You don't know. Your instincts are useless here.
Then... then...

In a simplest gesture one could ever think of, you pull her up.
And gently, yet affectionaly, embrace her in a hesitant hug.

Her sobs continue for a few minutes. Strongly, as if she could run at any moment, you continue to embrace her. Sitting on this cold floor. Letting her tears seep into your clothes.
Cry, Maribel Han. Let it all out.
Let this tension fall down like an unneeded curtain. Let your true feelings, a stage, filled with actors, be revealed.
Let it all out.

Soon, she calms down. Remaining in your arms, occasional spasms shaking her body. Getting less and less frequent.
Finally, she speaks.
"I'm scared." So it was that after all. Fear. Fright. Why? Why are you scared? She continues "I'm scared of... everything. Outside world. I don't like it. All the people... You're feeling the same, right? That world is hostile. Unfriendly. There is... no place for me there. That's why... When I discovered this world... I stared coming here as often as possible. To escape. I was stupid, wasn't I?" she lets out a fake laugh "Because, after all, I've always returned to the outside world. To that spiteful place. And then... I met Renko. She... She was the only one that would understand my strange powers. To see the Border. To see... those dreams... She would be the only one to accompany me... I thought I was happy... But then... She... She fell for me. Just like that, she started acting strangely. At first, I was happy, but then... I realized it could destroy our friendship. I was scared. Scared of losing my only friend. My only ally." her body trembles again "So, I decided to ignore it. To seal that compassion of mine in my heart. To act oblivious. And you know what? It worked. I didn't even feel guilty. Because, whenever I did, I would tell myself 'it's for your own good. Your and hers.'. And then... One day... You appeared. Out of the blue, an energetic, a bit mysterious young fellow. I felt... I felt that we'd met already, long time ago, but I decided to slip it by. But when I saw you fighting with Reimu, I... Couldn't stand it" tremble "An unknown feeling welled up in my head. 'He shouldn't be doing this. I should scold him like I used to'. That's what I thought. I was... Suprised. I mean, used to? We've only met a few hours ago, right? And then, you listened. Hearing my shout, you disengaged from your charge. Obediently. Like if I was your older sister, or something like that." she giggles in an unsure way "And then... When I was letting you rest on my lap, I realized that... That you're really... Attractive..." she pauses for a moment before continuing "Combined with that familiarity, it... It felt almost like if I was in love. Ridiculous, right? To fall in love with someone you've met just a moment ago. That's why... I was trying my hard to suppress those feelings. But... sometimes they were just too strong. That's why... I wanted to kiss you. I wanted to feel your touch just once, because... I knew I couldn't have you. If I was to... get a boyfriend, who knows what Renko could do? Then... That whole incident happened. I was out for a long time, and... When I woke up..." she falls silent for a minute or so. "When I woke up... I found out that Renko... That you've gotten close to her. That the two of you could... Could already be in love with each other. I was so confused I started making strange theories. If I tried to take you away, what would Renko do? She would be angry. Jealous. Sad. I feared that she would abandon me. So... I was doing everything to make you get closer to each other... Locking away my own feelings, I made all those ridiculous things... I'm sorry."
>> No. 11910
Her arms wrap around your chest. After all this time, she finally returns your embrace. Pressing her face against your chest, she lets out a sigh.
"I was a stupid girl. Really. I... probably wouldn't be surpised if you started to hate me. I did all those things to you... Without even asking about your feelings... I'm sorry. I was really selfish. That's why, if you want to hate me, do so. I understand."
Quietly, lowering her breath, in anticipation, she awaits your answer.
>> No. 11911
[X] Corny line about love.

Actually, didn't we just fucking say we love her and there's nothing we can do to stop it?

[x] OPEN YOUR FUCKING EARS.
>> No. 11912
>>11910
[X] "You're right, Maribel Han. I do hate you." Draw your knife and stab her. "Disappear. You are an eyesore."
>> No. 11913
File 121347703091.jpg - (25.89KB , 512x512 , 121098276438.jpg ) [iqdb]
11913
>>11912
>> No. 11914
[ ] Carry her to Renko's room
>> No. 11915
[X] Run your hand through her hair. "The reason that we could have this talk is because I love you. Don't ever forget that. I made a promise to protect you, because I care about you. Speaking of which, there was someone else who promised to protect you... don't you think you should talk to her, too?"
>> No. 11918
[X] Run your hand through her hair. "The reason that we could have this talk is because I love you. Don't ever forget that. I made a promise to protect you, because I care about you. Speaking of which, there was someone else who promised to protect you... don't you think you should talk to her, too?"

Ronery end coming up.
>> No. 11919
[X] "Nobody hates you." Carry her to Renko's room.

I'd write something more elaborate, but apparently Anon likes being retarded and YAF likes writing it, so why bother.
>> No. 11920
>>11911 here.
This'll do.

[X] Run your hand through her hair. "The reason that we could have this talk is because I love you. Don't ever forget that. I made a promise to protect you, because I care about you. Speaking of which, there was someone else who promised to protect you... don't you think you should talk to her, too?"
>> No. 11922
>>11919
[X] "Nobody hates you." Carry her to Renko's room.

I prefer this because it's less verbose, no need to overwhelm things with words.
>> No. 11923
[x] "Nobody hates you." Carry her to Renko's room.
>> No. 11924
[X] "Nobody hates you." Carry her to Renko's room.
>> No. 11925
[X] Run your hand through her hair. "The reason that we could have this talk is because I love you. Don't ever forget that. I made a promise to protect you, because I care about you. Speaking of which, there was someone else who promised to protect you... don't you think you should talk to her, too?"
>> No. 11926
[ ] "Nobody hates you. Except for Yukari. But she's a scheming bitch." Carry her to Robo-Nanaya Mk II. "We'll put an end to her right now."

--no wait, do over!

[x] "Nobody hates you."
Want to spend more time with just Mary.
>> No. 11927
[X] Run your hand through her hair. "The reason that we could have this talk is because I love you. Don't ever forget that. I made a promise to protect you, because I care about you. Speaking of which, there was someone else who promised to protect you... don't you think you should talk to her, too?"

And your answer...
"Well..."
That effect... You haven't expected it to be so...
But she has opened up, right? That's good, right? Because, now that you have an insight in her motives... It all makes sense. All her actions, all her words. Everything falls into place.

It all makes sense.

Absent-mindedly, following a force of habit, you run your hand through her hair. Silky strands entangle themselves around your fingers. Feeling this contact, her body presses harder against yours.
You can't help but smile. Normally, she's so... But now that she's opened up... It seems that pushing her so far made her reveal her another side.

A weak, lost girl. Confused by her own feelings. Lost in a maze of conflicting thoughts.
Come to think of it... Wasn't it the same with you?

"Mary." you start by saying her name. Gently, almost whispering, while still stroking her hair. That simple move, just like before, makes all the worries disappear. It's... truly soothing. "The reason that we could have this talk is because I love you. Don't ever forget that. I made a promise to protect you, because I care about you. That's why, don't even think that I would ever hate you. You'd have to do something really horrible to induce that feeling within me. But, the odds are, that even then I would still be loving you. Speaking of which..."
You forcefully break the hug. Not letting her react in any way, you lift her up, princess-style, and hurriedly start walking down a corridor.
"W-where are you going?" she asks
"You know, there was someone else who promised to protect you... don't you think you should talk to her, too?"
"Eh? Ren? But..."
"Uh-uh." you shake your head, putting on a theatrical scowl "No running away. You are going to tell her what you feel. Today."
"But...!"
"Mary, do you want me to drop you? The floor's hard, you know."
She falls silent.

Soon, you arrive in front of Renko's room. There's faint light seeping from under the door. You have no idea where does it come from, since, as far as you know, there is no electricity in the shrine, but it means that she's inside, right? Well then.
You let go of Mary's legs. She adjusts the movement so that she drops to the ground, already standing.
"Well then, let's go, Mary."
She hesitantly glances at the door, then back at you.
"You know, maybe I should..."
"No." you interrupt her "You're going to do it now. No fleeing, Mary. It wasn't hard, now was it? If you opened up before me, you can as well open up before your best friend. Now go."
She still remains unmoving. Damn.
Sighing with resignation, you grab a hold of her shoulders. Pulling yourself closer to her, ignoring her confused stare, you plant a kiss on her cheek.
A simple gesture of encouragement. But that's enough...
"You have my blessing. Now go."
She nods.
You let go of her shoulders.

Silently, she enters the room, closing the door behind her. Leaving only a small gap, wide enough to peek in. Through that gap, you see that Renko is laying on her matress, dressed in black shorts and a sleeveless t-shirt. You can't see the source of light, but it seems she was using it to read something. A book, probably. You'd have to be blind not to notice that she's wearing glasses. And looks incredibly cute in them.
A bit startled, Renko turns to Mary, who, having muttered out a greeting, walked up to the former, and kneeled beside her.
"Why are you here?" Renko's suprised question sounds in the still air of this dark corridor. Mary answers, but too quietly for you to hear. "Huh? Why...?" another whispery answer. Renko's face got significantly redder. "W-what are you saying?!" and another whisper from Mary. Then...
In a flash, Mary throws herself at Renko. Ignoring her confusion, she wraps her arms around her shoulders, and just like you did before, pulls her into a hug.
"W-w-w... Mary, what... why...?........ Yes, I do... I already told you, right...? ... I... I knew, but....... M-Mary, what..... Both? Yes I heard, but I thought you............"
Silence ensues.
Deciding that it would be the best moment to step up, you silently open the door and slip inside.
Then walk into the ring of light.
"Y-you're here?!" Renko throws you a suprised stare, before glancing at Mary, still clinging onto her chest. "Ah, this..!"
"No. He knows." Mary's calm voice interrupts Renko "I... told him everything... I'm sorry for... Ignoring your feelings for so long. I... love you, Ren. I love you and him. I... can't help it. Will you... forgive me?"
"F-forgive? But... I, as well..." Renko continues glancing at you and Mary alternatingly. Seeing your assuring smile, she sighs. "Alright. I understand. Of course I forgive you, Mary. What kind of person would I be if I didn't?"
Saying that, Renko returns the embrace.

You can't help but smile at the scene. Looks like at least one mistake has been corrected.
Now, you could either disappear until the morning, or...
Renko turns her gaze to you, seemingly... Awaiting something.
But what could it be? You can't read her expression. It's a total mystery.
>> No. 11928
File 121348064472.jpg - (40.95KB , 640x480 , 518e7847.jpg ) [iqdb]
11928
>>11926
>Robo-Nanaya Mk II

Bzzt.
>> No. 11929
[X] Group hug. No words.

There are times for words, and there are times for actions. This is a time for action.
>> No. 11930
[x] Group hug. No words.
>> No. 11931
[x] Group hug. No words.
>> No. 11932
[X] Group hug. No words.

THIRD WHEEL HOOOOOO
>> No. 11933
{X} Group hug. No words.
Yaay~
>> No. 11934
[x] Grope hug. No swords.
>> No. 11935
[+] Group hug. No words.
followed by
[+] Grabby time!
>> No. 11937
File 121348314450.jpg - (101.38KB , 640x418 , bce5c3ea2e5ca28e323ed3d45da7a9d1.jpg ) [iqdb]
11937
[X] Group hug. No words.

There is no need to say anything. No need for empty words. Or for meaningful ones as well.
The only thing that counts is...
Your feelings.
Their feelings.
Having opened up at last, there is no need to talk anymore.
Just...

So, without words, you approach the kneeling duo. Without words, you kneel down as well. In silence, you wrap your arms around them both. Affectionally. Transferring all your feelings into this embrace.
You simply hug them both.
Just like that. In perfect silence.


None of them makes a sound. Not a slightest noise. Only rhytmical humming of their breathing. You could swear that a sad music is playing somewhere far away, but you can't really pin it down. Perhaps, it's just an illusion.
Perhaps, it has nothing to do with this situation.

And, after a few minutes...
"Um..." Renko's hesitant voice "So... I wanted to ask... Sorry for changing the subject, but... Did you talk with Reimu?"
Ah, right. She still doesn't know.
So, you tell her.

She listens to the story in silence. Acknowledging the conclusion, she mutters a silent
"I understand."
Then, your silence continues.

Finally, you decide that it's been enough. You let go of those two and sit back on the floor. Mary retracts her arms as well, and takes a seat beside Renko.
Without word, those two turn to you.
Renko glances at Mary, who's wiping her eyes with her shirt. You can catch a glimpse of her naked belly as she pulls up the bottom of her shirt to her face.
"Um, so... If we're going to leave in the morning..." she steals another glance at Mary "Then... Shouldn't we go to sleep?"
>> No. 11938
[ ] "I don't think we're going to be getting any sleep tonight...."
[ ] Grin
>> No. 11939
[X] "I don't think we're going to be getting any sleep tonight...."
[X] Grin
>> No. 11940
Don't push it too hard, you fools! It'll be Nanaya True End all over again!
>> No. 11941
[X] "If we're leaving tomorrow, then... these will be our last moments in this world. We should spend them doing what we think is best! If you think that sleeping is best, then do it! But think hard; think about the things you want to do most, so that you don't waste this precious time!"
>> No. 11943
[X] "If we're leaving tomorrow, then... these will be our last moments in this world. We should spend them doing what we think is best! If you think that sleeping is best, then do it! But think hard; think about the things you want to do most, so that you don't waste this precious time!"

THIS. DO IT. NAO
>> No. 11944
[X] "If we're leaving tomorrow, then... these will be our last moments in this world. We should spend them doing what we think is best! If you think that sleeping is best, then do it! But think hard; think about the things you want to do most, so that you don't waste this precious time!"

Anon.. You always come up with something excellent.
>> No. 11946
[X] "If we're leaving tomorrow, then... these will be our last moments in this world. We should spend them doing what we think is best! If you think that sleeping is best, then do it! But think hard; think about the things you want to do most, so that you don't waste this precious time!"

its subtle, yet effective

this anon approves!!
>> No. 11947
[X] "If we're leaving tomorrow, then... these will be our last moments in this world. We should spend them doing what we think is best! If you think that sleeping is best, then do it! But think hard; think about the things you want to do most, so that you don't waste this precious time!"

Ooh, matron.
>> No. 11948
>>11941
I think we've all had quite enough words for now. Nanaya can take it easy for a bit.

[X] "I don't think we're going to be getting any sleep tonight...."
[X] Grin
>> No. 11949
[X] "If we're leaving tomorrow, then... these will be our last moments in this world. We should spend them doing what we think is best! If you think that sleeping is best, then do it! But think hard; think about the things you want to do most, so that you don't waste this precious time!"

I spy with my little eye...
>> No. 11950
>>11946
>>11944
>>11943

Same Anon approves three (four?) times. Ah well, it's better than the alternative.

[X] "If we're leaving tomorrow, then... these will be our last moments in this world. We should spend them doing what we think is best! If you think that sleeping is best, then do it! But think hard; think about the things you want to do most, so that you don't waste this precious time!"
>> No. 11952
File 121348495886.jpg - (74.70KB , 1024x768 , 2f6cf6701799a5596c8e61aafaafa0e5.jpg ) [iqdb]
11952
[X] "If we're leaving tomorrow, then... these will be our last moments in this world. We should spend them doing what we think is best! If you think that sleeping is best, then do it! But think hard; think about the things you want to do most, so that you don't waste this precious time!"

Rest... Yeah, sure. If you are to leave early in the morning, then rest would be a good thing to do.
But...
This situation...
"You're right, Ren. But think about it. If we're leaving tomorrow, then these are the last moments in this world. We should spend them doing what we think is best! If you, by any chance, think that sleeping is best, then do it! But remember about the things you want to do the most. Remember about them, so that no time will be wasted."
Renko looks at you with blank face.
"You're strangely poetic today. Something happened?" another glace at Mary "Did she..."
But before she is able to finish.
"Alright!" Mary lets her shirt's bottom fall down back at it's place and stands up. Raising her fist in the air, she shouts out "I'm feeling better! The stone that used to weight on my heart is gone!" she makes a few warm-up-like moves with her arms "The motivation! It feels good! Ahahahaha!" Ignoring your dumbfounded stares, Mary lets out a cheerful laugh. "Now I'm really motivated! You were right!" her happy gaze falls on you "It's best to let it all out! But now, let's forget about my weeping! It doesn't suit me anyway! Nanaya!"
Shouting out your name, she walks up to you and sits down.
"..."
You keep silent as she grabs your shoulders.
"I, Maribel Han, hereby declare that I love you."
With that, she pulls her face closer, locking your lips in a kiss.
Renko lets out a suprised gasp.
Then, Mary stands up again, this time approaching Renko. Sitting down, she grabs her shoulders just like she did with yours.
"I, Maribel Han, hereby declare that I love you!"
And again, saying that, ignoring Renko's flailing arms, she kisses her on the lips. Renko's protests die down and the kiss continues... continues...
.... why is it so long? Yours was really short! Now this is kinda unfair!
And not only is their kiss long!
Renko, giving in to the physical contact, leans back, further, further, soon laying down completely on the matress. Mary remains on top of her, still mantaining their lips touching.
Finally, she lifts herself up, gasping for air.
So does Renko, who, still seemingly hypnotized by the kiss, remains laying on the matress.
Only now, you notice that you got hard just by watching them kiss.
Renko seems to slowly regain senses.
"M-Mary... Why... What were you thinking?!"
The culprit flashes her a shark-toothed smile.
"That's because you're so cute! I couldn't help myself!"
Renko turns totally red at that remark, as if seeking help, she turns to you, steam practically coming out from her ears.

Or at least it does in your imagination.

"N-Nanaya! Tell her something!"
>> No. 11955
{X} "Proceed."
>> No. 11956
File 121348576528.jpg - (9.84KB , 219x282 , 1177054040844.jpg ) [iqdb]
11956
{X} "Proceed."
>> No. 11957
[X] "That was... beautiful."
[X] "Tell her something? Okay." Turn to Mary. "I, Nanaya, hereby declare that I love you." Kiss her. Then do the same to Renko, but longer so she doesn't feel slighted.
>> No. 11958
[X] "That was... beautiful."
[X] "Tell her something? Okay." Turn to Mary. "I, Nanaya, hereby declare that I love you." Kiss her. Then do the same to Renko, but longer so she doesn't feel slighted.

This is it.
>> No. 11959
{X} "Proceed."
>> No. 11960
[X] "That was... beautiful."
[X] "Tell her something? Okay." Turn to Mary. "I, Nanaya, hereby declare that I love you." Kiss her. Then do the same to Renko, but longer so she doesn't feel slighted.
>> No. 11961
[X] "That was... Wow."
[X] "Tell her something? Okay." Turn to Mary. "I, Nanaya, hereby declare that I love you." Kiss her. Then do the same to Renko, but longer so she doesn't feel slighted.
>> No. 11963
[X] "That was... beautiful."
[X] "Tell her something? Okay." Turn to Mary. "I, Nanaya, hereby declare that I love you." Kiss her. Then do the same to Renko, but longer so she doesn't feel slighted.
>> No. 11964
Thread is autosaging. They grow up so fast. *snif*
>> No. 11965
[ ] "That was... Wow."
[ ] "Tell her something? Okay." Turn to Mary. "I, Nanaya, hereby declare that I love you." Kiss her. Then do the same to Renko, but longer so she doesn't feel slighted.
>> No. 11967
[+] "That was... Wow."
[+] "Tell her something? Okay." Turn to Mary. "I, Nanaya, hereby declare that I love you." Kiss her. Then do the same to Renko, but longer so she doesn't feel slighted.
>> No. 11968
I'm kinda stuck. Retconnan Renko bath scene to come up with something good.

Next post in 20 minutes or so.
>> No. 11970
new thread