[Return]
Archived thread

File 121304172914.jpg - (53.56KB , 497x702 , 1208388748973.jpg ) [iqdb]
10809 No. 10809
[X] ".. you showed up."

Finally. This girl sure takes her time.
"... you showed up."
Calm, totally serene, you face her frightening figure. Vermillion glow gives her a scary aura, emphasizing the color scheme of her clothes.You can only see half of her face, the other half being covered in shadow.
For a moment, a word 'beautiful' crosses your mind.
Though, it is quickly shoved up by your constantly screaming senses. Danger. Danger. Danger.
She is serious.
Still, you can't show any sign of panic. Not a slighest hint of your fear. It's not going to help one bit.
"Let me guess." you say again, perfectly controlling your voice "You're here to ask me some questions. You sure know how to take your time. Well too bad. I'm afraid I can't answer them."
You can see the edge of her lips curving up in a mocking sneer.
"Questions? Oh, no. I've had enough answers for a whole year." she shakes her head "The time of questioning is over. Now's the time to act. That's why, you will now listen to me and not backchat. Got it?"
"I don't see how that's going to--"
Zoom!
Missing your ear by mere centimeters, one of the red spike passes by your head with amazing speed. Reimu's position remains unchanged, with nine spikes hovering above her.
"I said no backchatting. Now listen to me."
Though she's trying to conceal it, you can feel her nervousness. What is it? Fear? Embarassment? You're not sure.

"You will leave this world. No, to run ahead of your questions, I won't kill you. Those two... They need you at their side. And I don't feel entitled to... take away their hapiness." she takes a deep breath "But I can't allow you to roam Gensokyo at your own will. You're a spawn of Yakumo. Letting you stay here would be dangerous for the... ballance of this world. I can't be keeping my eyes on you either. You proved yourself to be dangerous." at an ideally still pace, she says those things, as if listing your crimes "Not only were you able to kill another spawn of Yakumo, but Yukari Yakumo herself as well. I have no choice but to banish you."
Saying those words, she visibly calms down. Her tense shoulders relax, falling a bit lower. The corner of her lips quiviers as she forces a smile.
"Reimu..."
"That's... really sad, don't you think? Even if it was all Yukari's plan, I can't let you stay here. It would be just... too dangerous, for both of us. No," she interrupts, seeing you open your mouth to object "I don't care if all that hassle was for naught. I've seen Yukari do worse things in the past. The issue here is... you yourself. I can't trust you. Yukari can't trust you. Even you can't trust yourself." that forced smile again "It's really sad. I've got that... weird feeling... No, nevermind."
Sighing, she lets her arms fall to her side. Sinister crimson spikes disappear into thin air, and darkness dominates the corridor yet again.
All you can see, is a hint of her presence, no more than five meters ahead of you.
"I'd be thankful if you left before tomorrow noon. If not..." Without finishing, she turns away. Her silent footsteps fade away as she gets farther from you. "Good night."

[ ] "Wait! You can't do that to me! I've come all this way... and for nothing?!"
[ ] "Wait! You don't know the whole story! How can you make such a precipitate judgement?!"
[ ] "You're in my way, Hakurei. I'm not going to get driven out so easily. Remember your penalty game?"
[ ] Kill her
[ ] Hug her

>> No. 10811
[ ] "Fourth wall's a bitch, huh?"
[ ] "I'm not going to get driven out so easily. Remember your penalty game?"
>> No. 10813
>>10811

Or, alternatively:

[ ]"Wait right there, Hakurei. You can't pass judgement without a full testimony."
>> No. 10814
[ ] Hug her
[ ] "I'm not going to get driven out so easily. Remember your penalty game?"
>> No. 10815
>>10813
>Wait right there, Hakurei

in b4 CRIMINAL SCUM
>> No. 10816
[x] "If I can kill Yukari, what makes you think I can't kill you?"
>> No. 10817
[ ] "Wait! You don't know the whole story! How can you make such a precipitate judgement?!"
>> No. 10818
[x] "I'm not going to get driven out so easily. Remember your penalty game?"
>> No. 10819
[x] "Wait! You don't know the whole story! How can you make such a precipitate judgement?!"
>> No. 10820
[x] "I'm not going to get driven out so easily. Remember your penalty game?"
>> No. 10821
[X] Hug her
[X] "I'm not going to get driven out so easily. Remember your penalty game?"

Unlike mommy dearest, we like to at least try and keep to promises. We should expect the same in return.
>> No. 10822
>>10817
>>10819

I was thinking that she could make that judgement because she's basically the guardian of Gensokyo, and thus its only enforcer of law. That, and the choice makes us sound kind of desperate.
>> No. 10823
[X] "I'm not going to get driven out so easily. Remember your penalty game?"
>> No. 10824
I wonder why some of you want to hug her. Care to give an explanation?
>> No. 10825
>>10824

Maybe they're hoping those feelings from the last playthrough are part of her nervousness, and hugging her will somehow remind her.

Man, I don't fucking know. Maybe they just have a thing for hugging people.
>> No. 10826
[X] "I'm not going to get driven out so easily. Remember your penalty game?"
>> No. 10827
>>10824

Although you're not planning on any fourth wall breakan, amirite?
>> No. 10828
>>10827

If 'fourth wall' is a smart metaphor for Reimu's hymen, then most probably not.
>> No. 10829
>>10828

No, more literal.

Although what would her first wall be, I wonder?
>> No. 10830
[X] "I'm not going to get driven out so easily. Remember your penalty game?" won.

Hug?
[ ] Yes
[ ] No
>> No. 10831
>>10830
[X] No
>> No. 10832
[ ] Yes

If only because you're a classy motherfucker when it comes to evading questions.
>> No. 10833
[ ] No
>> No. 10834
[x] No.
>> No. 10835
[x] No
>> No. 10836
>>10824

Can't hurt adding one more to the harem.
>> No. 10837
[w] y-No.
>> No. 10838
>>10836

Except it's incredibly dangerous and completely counter-productive to plans at this point.

[x] Yes

So, Sounds good to me.
>> No. 10839
What the fuck.
[x] NO.
>> No. 10840
>>10839

Reimu is pig disgusting?
>> No. 10841
[X] "I'm not going to get driven out so easily. Remember your penalty game?"

Just like that.
She finishes her speech. Without remorse, without hesitation. She simply told you to get out.
Get out. Run away. Hide. Escape.
The very same words. Why does everybody...

Use the same words as 'him'?

There is no way you're going to allow her. Not so fast, Hakurei. You wanna throw me out?
"I'm not going to get driven out so easily." to emphasize your words, you stomp on the floor. "I am NOT going to simply leave this world." Hearing you speak, she stops in her tracks. "I've come to love this world. Be it dangerous, be it foreign, be it complicated! I don't care. My place is here. I am... the only son of Yukari Yakumo. My place is here, in this world you try to protect."
"Listen, I--"
"No, Hakurei. Or rather, Reimu. I feel more comfortable calling you that. Reimu, I'm sorry. I WILL NOT leave here. Besides, you yourself allowed me to stay."
"I myself...?"
Her suprised voice echoes in the darkness. Though unable to see her, you can still feel her presence. You can precisely describe her position, distance... All of this information is avilable to you, through unknown means, not even triggered by your own will.
"Remember your penalty game? When we played chess?"
You feel her flinch slightly.
"Y-yes..."
"Then what about that? Listen, I was trying to keep my promises kept, I expect the same from you."
"I... If that's the case...." she takes a step back "I'm sorry. I can't keep it. Your presence here is dangerous." she's back to that serious tone from before "If you insist on keeping that penalty game official... You can give me another order. But to stay here, I won't allow you. I'm sorry."

Anger shunts through your entire body. How can she... dismiss your pleads so easily! After all you've been through!
"Is that all?"
Is that all? Are you dense, Hakurei?! Do you know how many young wishes and dreams you're crushing here?!
She stands in your way. Way to your happiness. To the ability to stay here with those two.
But at the same time...

Didn't you yourself say it's dangerous to stay here?

[ ] She's an obstacle
[ ] She's right
>> No. 10842
[X] She's an obstacle

Let's welcome chaos.
>> No. 10843
[ ] Order her to be Mary's bodyguard

Throwaway writeup. Don't want to pick two evils.
>> No. 10844
[ ] She's an obstacle
>> No. 10845
[ ] She's right.

I won't give in to my other side. I won't become a crazy fool like Red.
>> No. 10846
[ ] She's right.

The needs of the many, etc.
>> No. 10847
File 121304575418.jpg - (100.35KB , 850x782 , yeahitllwork.jpg ) [iqdb]
10847
>> No. 10848
[X] She's right.
>> No. 10849
[x] She's right

Time to pimp it on the outside.
>> No. 10850
[x] She's an obstacle

It's been awhile since we've seen some psycho action. We don't have to kill her, just incapacitate her.
>> No. 10851
[x] She's right.
>> No. 10852
[x] She's an obstacle

SPLIT YOUR LUNGS WITH BLOOD AND THUNDER

WHEN YOU SEE THE WHITE WHALE
>> No. 10853
>>10852

>>WHEN YOU SEE THE RED WHITE

fix'd that for you.
>> No. 10854
YOU FOOLS. These are BOTH Bad End options!

Declare her an obstacle, and the only options are being eternally on the run from her, or killing her and ending our beloved Gensokyo!

Acquiesce that she's right, and we give up on Gensokyo! The outside world will not accept Nanaya, or Mary for that matter, let alone allow Nanaya to pursue both of them!

It's time for some Write-ins.

[+] Use her penalty to demand that she give Nanaya a chance to prove himself.
>> No. 10855
[x] She's right.
>> No. 10856
[x] She's an obstacle
>> No. 10857
[ ] Use her penalty to demand that she give Nanaya a chance to prove himself.

Writan gaems, then.
>> No. 10858
>>10854
What he said.

[x] Use her penalty to demand that she give Nanaya a chance to prove himself.
>> No. 10859
>>10854

see
>>10733
>> No. 10860
[ ] Use her penalty to demand that she give Nanaya a chance to prove himself.
>> No. 10861
**VOTE EXTENSION IS IN EFFECT?**
>> No. 10862
>>10859
Going back to the real world may not "end the game", but it will suck the fun and interesting out of everything. At best, I see a Meh End down that road.
>> No. 10863
>>10862

Or we could PSYCHOSIS in a crowd and have a 99 VIRGINS END. But yeah, that'd just be an extra bad end.

[hurfdurf] Use her penalty to demand that she give Nanaya a chance to prove himself.
>> No. 10864
[X] Use her penalty to demand that she give Nanaya a chance to prove himself.
>> No. 10865
DISAPPEAR. THIS SHRINE MAIDEN IS AN EYESORE.
>> No. 10866
File 121304819154.jpg - (51.74KB , 607x730 , 1208304613045.jpg ) [iqdb]
10866
[x] She's right

No.

She's right.

No matter how much you struggle, she's right.
Staying here is dangerous. For you. For Mary. For Renko. For Reimu as well.
So, unless you want to keep their lives in danger, you have to leave. Leave this world. Leave behind what you've acquired here.
But... What was it that you got from this world?
Only... pain and despair. Truth about your real family. Did you even need it? And then... killing innocent people. Killing your own brother. Killing mother. Killing that prostitute. And earlier, other people, about whom you hadn't a slightest idea about. The guy in the pub. Then, on your way back, random passerbys. People who haven't done anything. That didn't deserve to die.

Didn't deserve?

No. Everybody deserves to die. Everybody makes mistakes. Everybody has to die sooner or later. So, everybody deserves to meet their end.
But is it your right to deliver it?

No. This is wrong. You were wrong. Forgetting about all this, letting it slip by as if it was nothing. Blinded by your own happiness, splashing in sea of excitement and long-forgotten pleasure of physical contact. Enjoyed loving and being loved.
Yet, forgetting about all those that can't love because of you.

That's why, she's right.

There is no other way.

You have to leave.

"Do you understand? Your blood's influence will be suppressed in the outside world. No magic, no other youkai, no other impulses to awaken your nature. Just keep yourself fed and you'll lead a happy life."
She has won. This conversation is hers. Your arguments are forfeit.
Unable to hold it back any longer, you let out a laugher.
Long, almost insane. You laugh.
At all your errors. At all your misjudgements. At your selfishness.
Reimu remains still.
"So... Heh... I understand, Reimu. Thank you. I really understand."
Nodding in acknowledgement, she says.
"I'm glad that you finally saw through."
"I really was a... horrible person."
"You were."
"I really shouldn't have done what I did."
"It wasn't your fault." She takes a few steps in your direction. Stopping just an arm's reach before you, she looks at your face with a serious face. "Leave tomorrow. Don't try to return. If Yukari acts up again, I'll be the one to take care of her. Don't worry, I'll sort things out here."
"Why are you..." her reddish eyes stare straight in yours "So kind to me? Aren't you supposed to be the selfish Hakurei shrine maiden?"
"Ahaha, maybe I am." she smiles, this time sincerely "Though, it's complicated. I have this kind of... weird feeling..."
As if choking on her own words, she reaches out with her hand. Slowly, with what seems to be an unconscious move, she brings her hand to your cheek and strokes it in reverie.
"Ah!"
Suddenly snapping out, she retracts her hand and looks around, embarassed. Though you can't make out her facial features in this darkness, you can clearly sense her uneasiness.
"What was I--?" Frantically brushing her hand against her shirt, she turns around. "A-anyways! I-I'm going to sleep, so if you want something from me, better do it tomorrow! Early! Don't sleep in like you did last time!"
"Last time?"
"Wah!" she covers her mouth "It's nothing! I was just... having that kind of weird feeling! Nevermind me! Go inform your... friends. Excuse me!"
With that, she hurries down the hall. Weird, to say the least. It was weird to see her act so... nice to you.
Well, whatever.

[ ] Go see Renko
[ ] Go see Mary
[ ] Chase after Reimu, the curiosity is eating you
>> No. 10867
[ ] Chase after Reimu, the curiosity is eating you

spyan gaems?
>> No. 10868
[ ] Go see Renko
>> No. 10869
[X] Go see Renko
Oh well.
>> No. 10870
[x] Chase after Reimu, the curiosity is eating you

Not so much the curiosity, but I doubt Reimu has the whole story. Might be wise to let her know Yukari's plans, as she'll be reviving.
>> No. 10871
[x] Chase after Reimu, the curiosity is eating you

HAY REIMU MIMA IS DOUBLE DEAD YA KNOW
>> No. 10872
[x] Go see Mary

Gotta keep tabs on miss crazy.
>> No. 10873
[ ] Go see Renko
[ ] Go see Mary
>> No. 10874
[ ] Go see Renko
>> No. 10875
{X} Chase after Reimu, the curiosity is eating you
Return of the tsundere.
>> No. 10876
[x] Go see Mary
>> No. 10877
File 121304924974.jpg - (31.97KB , 422x480 , 120898093448.jpg ) [iqdb]
10877
>>10873
>> No. 10878
[X] Go see Renko
I'm willing to say that Reimu thing is just hint at her route that we're not on right now.
>> No. 10879
{X} Chase after Reimu, the curiosity is eating you
>> No. 10880
[x] Go see Renko
>> No. 10882
[x] Go see Renko
>> No. 10883
[x] Chase after Reimu, the curiosity is eating you
>> No. 10884
[+] Go see Mary and Renko.
>> No. 10885
>>10877

Why not? We need to inform them both of what's going on. Unless of course there's a pity sex H-scene coming up. In which case I ask again, why not? Delicious threesome.
>> No. 10886
[x] Go see Renko
>> No. 10887
File 121305068821.jpg - (57.95KB , 480x640 , 1212988830936.jpg ) [iqdb]
10887
[X] Go see Renko

Despite Reimu's weird behaviour, you've got more important things to do. An urgent business is awaiting for discussion.
And the most appropriate person to talk things through with would be...
Renko.
Out from those two, she's the one with bigger brains on shoulders. Mary... Mary can wait. The ones pulling the strings is the brown haired tomboy. After all, she knows all about your secrets... She should be able to understand.
Alright, her room should be this way...

Knock, knock.
After knocking on what you estimate to be Renko's room's door, you hear a muffled permission to come in. Well then.
Walking inside, you slide the door close behind you. Whoa, suprising. This room is actually lit... By a small electrical lamp. Stylized to a medieval oil lamp, probably powered by rechargable batteries or something like that. A small lamp stands on the floor beside Renko's matress. She herself seems to be absorbed in reading a book, laying on her stomach, waving her legs back and forth. Wait, what the hell is she wearing? Those are not her clothes, that's for sure. Black shorts combined with black, sleeveless shirt. They're somehow familiar... Nah, can't be.
"Oh, it's you. How'd it go?"
Turning her bespectacled gaze at you, she takes out a pen from her mouth and asks.
...
Wait a moment. Bespectacled?
"You wear glasses?!"
Suprised, you yell out the first thing that came to your mind. Which was, of course, a stupid question.
"Sshhh. Keep it down. Yes, I am, but only for reading."
Damn, she didn't look like the type to read under the covers until late night... Maybe that's why she needs glasses for reading. Uh, but you're getting distracted.

[ ] Go straight to the point
[ ] "Damn, you're looking insanely adorable in those."
[ ] "Whatcha reading?"
[ ] "Where'd you get those? Clothes and lamp, I mean?"
>> No. 10888
[ ] Go straight to the point
>> No. 10889
[x] Go straight to the point

Glasses are pig disgusting.
>> No. 10890
[x] Go straight to the point

Reimu's kicking us out.
Despair with us, Renko!
>> No. 10891
[x] Go see Renko
>> No. 10892
[ ] "Damn, you're looking insanely adorable in those."
>> No. 10893
[ ] Go straight to the point
>> No. 10894
[X] "Whatcha reading?"
>> No. 10895
[x] "Damn, you're looking insanely adorable in those."
[x] Get to the point
>> No. 10896
File 121305121899.jpg - (84.49KB , 562x562 , Reimunaya.jpg ) [iqdb]
10896
>>10889
>Glasses are pig disgusting.

Your neck.
>> No. 10897
[x] "Damn, you're looking insanely adorable in those."
[x] Get to the point
>> No. 10898
>>10896

You can have it. ( ´∀`)
>> No. 10899
>>10896

take it easy, etc.
>> No. 10900
[x] "Damn, you're looking insanely adorable in those."
[x] Get to the point

a small compliment won't take too long
>> No. 10901
>>10889
Kill yourself.
>> No. 10902
File 121305395871.jpg - (110.35KB , 480x678 , 13c1501a8a6082c483bf6b8de24cc57a.jpg ) [iqdb]
10902
[x] "Damn, you're looking insanely adorable in those."
[x] Get to the point

"You're looking insanely adorable in those."
Woah, now where did that com from? This little remark escaped your lips involuntarily.
Renko frowns and pokes her glasses' frame with her finger.
"Those? I didn't know you were the glasses man type."
"Because I'm not. I guess everything would look cute on a cute girl."
Averting her gaze in what seems to be mild uneasiness, she puts the pen back into her mouth.
"Sho, ish wat what you came hea fo?"
She's right. Compliments are one thing, business is another. Taking a deep sigh, you sit down on the floor. Renko lifts herself up and sits as well.
"I've talked with Reimu."
"Figured out that much. You okay? In one piece?"
"Pretty much. Though my spirit is rather crushed."
"Aww. Get to the point, Romeo."
"Alright. Basically, we're being thrown out. Reimu thinks our presence here is a threat for Gensokyo's stability. She said that she couldn't let a spawn of Yakumo roam about. Also, there's Mary's issue. Be it true or not, all evidence confirms that she's weakening Mo-- I mean Yukari. And since Yukari is the one responsible for outer border's well being..."
"Her mere presence here is dangerous."
You nod.
"No talking about usual dangers of Gesnokyo to our own lives."
The two of you fall silent for a moment. In annoyance, Renko shifts the pen left and right between corners of her lips. Looks like she's unsure of what to do as well. Looks like she's reluctant to the idea of leaving Gensokyo, otherwise she would suggest it right away...
"So, what do you think we should do?"
Ah, here comes the unevitable question. Smart girl, Ren. Throwing all the responsibility on your shoulders. Squatting down even further, you mutter out the answer.
"We're gonna leave."
"What?"
Didn't she hear?
"We're leaving."
"Leaving?"
"Yeah, leaving. Reimu is right. It is dangerous to stay here, for both us and Gensokyo as well. We have to leave."
"But... I thought you'd..."
You would what? Convince Reimu? Make your resolve grow so strong that you'd oppose the miko no matter what? You're overrating someone here, Ren.
"She totally beat me. I couldn't find any contrarguments. After all, I've done all those terrible things..."
"Now, now, don't get all weepy on me." she reaches out her hand and pats you on the shoulder "So, she beat you? And you're still in one piece?"
"Beat not in literal sense. She was... suprisingly nice. Almost like if she was in love with me. I got that kind of vibe from her."
Renko spits out the pen, then stares at you with blank face.
"Ahahahahaha!" she bursts with laugher "Hakurei? In love with you? Now that's hilarious! Ahahahaha! If you'd only know what she was saying about you when you weren't around!"
Wait, what? Argh, it's not the time!
"I'm just saying she was acting weird. That's all. Back on the topic."
"Yeah, yeah." Renko's laugh settles down and dies out "Back on topic."
"We'll be leaving tomorrow. Reimu requested it to be early. So, if there's anything you still want to do in Gensokyo, tonight would be the last bell."
"Anything I'd like to do?" She lays down on the matress, on her side, facing you. Her hazel eyes stare at you with mild curiosity. She puts her hand on her hip. "Something I'd like to do, huh? What would I want to do here that I can't in the outside world?"
She stares at you, almost seductively. Or rather, you'd like it to be a seductive stare. But you're not quite sure what she could mean by that.

[ ] "For example, clearing things out between me, you and Mary."
[ ] "Stargazing? I bet the sky's beautiful tonight."
[ ] "If there's nothing you want to do then I'll go talk with Mary."
[ ] "If there's nothing you want to do, I'll go talk with Reimu for a while longer. She owes me something."
[ ] "Your position is like a proposition."
>> No. 10903
>>"For example, clearing things out between me, you and Mary."
What we can't do in outside world?

[X] "Stargazing? I bet the sky's beautiful tonight."
>> No. 10904
[x] "If there's nothing you want to do, I'll go talk with Reimu for a while longer. She owes me something."

You guys remember? She said that since she's reneging on her penalty that we can stay at the shrine freely, we can make another demand?

Well, if we're getting kicked out, let's go cash that.
>> No. 10905
[ ] "Stargazing? I bet the sky's beautiful tonight."

by the lake even?
>> No. 10906
>>10904
>let's go cash that
>cash
>yen
>100 000 yen
>special service

oh u
>> No. 10907
[ ] "Stargazing? I bet the sky's beautiful tonight."
>> No. 10908
>>10906

Are you suggesting we do something indecent?
>> No. 10909
>>10908

Since when deflowering a shrine maiden is something indecent?
>> No. 10910
>>10909

Well I actually had something more innocent planned, but I guess everyone else is more interested in staring at the sky.
>> No. 10911
[X] "Stargazing? I bet the sky's beautiful tonight."
>> No. 10912
File 121305512352.jpg - (21.53KB , 300x300 , 1rhk.jpg ) [iqdb]
10912
Well, it will have to wait, whatever it will be. I'm going to sleep.
>> No. 10913
>>10912

BTW, first-to-five rule is off now, whatever has more votes when I return, wins.
>> No. 10914
[ ] "Stargazing? I bet the sky's beautiful tonight."

Renko H-scene GET.
>> No. 10915
[X] "Stargazing? I bet the sky's beautiful tonight."

>>10914
Personally I could do fine without h-scene, but that would be nice bonus neverthless. The atmosphere is just too good.
>> No. 10916
[X] "Stargazing? I bet the sky's beautiful tonight."
>> No. 10917
[x] "If there's nothing you want to do, I'll go talk with Reimu for a while longer. She owes me something."
She owes us a fight.
If she loses, she has to wear a maid outfit for the rest of our stay in Gensokyo.
>> No. 10918
I would say [ ] Fly one last time but that's not an option in Nanaya/THIS SHRINE's case.

[X] "Stargazing? I bet the sky's beautiful tonight."
>> No. 10919
[x] "Stargazing? I bet the sky's beautiful tonight."
>> No. 10920
[x] "If there's nothing you want to do, I'll go talk with Reimu for a while longer. She owes me something."

Bla bla bla, sparring match for outdoor types, "strange feelings", fourth wall, beware the wrath of Mom.
>> No. 10921
Stargazing won. However I think that this option is funny enough to vote for regardless!
[x] "Your position is like a proposition."
>> No. 10923
[x] "Your position is like a proposition."
>> No. 10924
>>10920
>Bla bla bla, sparring match for outdoor types, "strange feelings", fourth wall, beware the wrath of Mom.

ಠ_ಠ
>> No. 10925
[X] "Stargazing? I bet the sky's beautiful tonight."
>> No. 10926
[x] "If there's nothing you want to do, I'll go talk with Reimu for a while longer. She owes me something."

YAF has given Reimu intimacy options for a while:
>>10809
>>10830
>>10866
>>10902

The Miko stroked our fucking cheek guys, right after she had drawn spikes, surprise, and distance on us; even entering our threat range would mean a lot given the situation, since we could kill her then in milliseconds. Obviously, she in love pretty deeply. We may get a better deal (e.g., only allowed in Gensokyo as a day trip) or retract the ultimatum just by talking to her (or more, if needed). And really, it'd be weird if we lived at the Shrine and never hit it at least once.

Second, she likely doesn't know the full extent of Yukari's plan: That she killed Mima. That we and Red were created and used for the sole purpose of making Reimu bear a child with Yakumo blood.

If we truly want to disrupt Yukari's plans, we have to warn her to trust no man with youkai blood, no man from the Outside, and no man who has any connection to Yukari, because it's entirely possible Yukari has created others with different mates. She'd probably get so pissed at Mom that she tries to kill her for good right now. If she wins, then hurray because we're beyond Yukari's manipulation. If she loses (more likely) then we may get a few extra days to take care of her, while she's in a coma or too injured to move.

Or she might end up saying "fuck it", that everything will always be "just as planned" for Yukari, and so changes her mind to allow us to stay, because it doesn't really matter.

Third, there's that "order" we can give:

Even if we return to the Outside, there's nothing to stop a Yukari-possessed Mary or a coerced Renko from staying or going back to Gensokyo. We should tell her that she has to protect those two if they return.

Or alternatively, we could have her permanently kill or otherwise bind Yukari, which could lead to one of the above scenarios, as we'd be seen as less of a threat once she's dead.

Of course, since YAF mentioned the possibility of returning to the outside before, we can assume we can make choices that affect whether that happen. Considering Reimu's NORMAL END was a threesome, I could only imagine what Family Ties GOOD END could be like.
>> No. 10927
[x] "If there's nothing you want to do, I'll go talk with Reimu for a while longer. She owes me something."
>> No. 10928
>>10926
Hmm, I can get behind this.

[x] "If there's nothing you want to do, I'll go talk with Reimu for a while longer. She owes me something."
>> No. 10929
File 121308585635.jpg - (60.70KB , 528x535 , 1.jpg ) [iqdb]
10929
[x] "Your position is like a proposition."
>> No. 10930
[x] "If there's nothing you want to do, I'll go talk with Reimu for a while longer. She owes me something."
>> No. 10931
[x] "If there's nothing you want to do, I'll go talk with Reimu for a while longer. She owes me something."

>>10926 is a good man.
>> No. 10932
[ ] "For example, clearing things out between me, you and Mary."
[ ] "Stargazing? I bet the sky's beautiful tonight."
Mary, faggots.
She wants us.
Want her back.
>> No. 10933
File 121310788513.jpg - (58.49KB , 580x557 , 50ddaf9ea6ccec0c8ad7b11da4acd8da.jpg ) [iqdb]
10933
[X] "Stargazing? I bet the sky's beautiful tonight."

"Hmm."
You mutter in thought. As much as you're curious about Reimu's behaviour and what Mary is doing right now, you can't take your eyes off Renko's face. There's... a strange magnetism in her eyes. The situation's too sweet to pass.
"How about..."
To buy yourself some time, you make your answer as slow as possible. Renko impatiently bites on the pen in her mouth. Her glasses slide lower along her nose, giving her a just-out-of-bed-messed-up kind of look.
This is kinda cute.
"How about...?"
She repeats after you.
"How about stargazing? I bet the sky's beautiful tonight."

(-TRANSPARENT NIGHT- 30%)

She fixes her glasses.
"Stargazing?"
"Y-yeah. I just thought it would be nice. I mean, with Gensokyo's clean atmosphere, we'll be able to see very good, right?"
She sighs, then taking off the glasses off her face, stands up.
"I thought you'd suggest something diffirent... But I guess stargazing's fine too." she turns off the lamp with her foot. Sudden lack of light makes your vision go black. But, other than that, neither of you make a move. After a minute of idleness, Renko finally speaks up "So, we're gonna go or not?"
"Huh?" knocked off tracks, you blurt out an unintelligible response
"Go. Stargazing. Understand?"
"Yes, yes, but... Why are you just standing there?"
"Oh, it's good you ask." her tone gets more cheerful all of a sudden "You're going to carry me, that's why."
Oh, right, you should've thought of that ear-- wait, what? Carry her?
"Eh? What do you mean, carry you?"
"Exactly that. Carry me."
You sense her putting her hands on her hips. Like an irritated child, she stands there, sending out impatient vibes. Carry her? Why? She's not hurt or anything...
Well, that can't hurt, now can it? Well then...
"Alright."
You stand up and approach her dark figure. At first unsure what to do, you simply grab her shoulders.
"..."
Ostentatious silence makes your heart race. She doesn't move. Standing there, she's waiting for you to 'carry her'. Uh, but how? Piggy back? Princess style?
Or frontal style, supporting her buttocks on your hands while she embraces your chest and cuddles up to it?
Your mind overheats at the vision. It would be... nice... to... do... that...
Yeah... definitely... nice...
"Hey, you there?"
"... uh? Ah, uh, yes! Right!"
Her impatient voice brings you back to reality. She wraps her arms around your shoulders.
"Just give me a support under knees and I'll be fine."
While kind of pissed off for interrupting such a nice vision, you're actually a bit thankful of her for making the deed easier. She says she needs support under knees, but making her hand off your neck would be plain rude. So, lifting her legs up, you grab her shoulder, significantly reducing the weight on your nape.
Well, she does weight quite much, but still not THAT much for someone of her posture.
"Off we go!"
She gives a cheer as you open the door with your foot and enter the dark corridor.

On your way out, Renko suddenly asks you to stop by the kitchen.
"Let's get something to drink."
Drink? Wasn't the kitchen pretty much utterly raided and devoid of any beverages and food?
As if reading your thoughts, she speaks again.
"There should still be something left in the secret storage."
"Secret storage?"
She grins mischievously.
"Yeah! There's one loose tatami mat, under which, there's empty space. Looks like someone uses that space to store alcohol."
"Hm."
While the idea sounds ridiculous, you can somehow imagine this old shrine being full of suprises like this.

It turned out Renko was right. There were still a few bottles of unidentified beverages inside s small hole in fundaments, just under one of the tatami mats in the kitchen.
After carefully covering any tracks of thievery, Renko gestures you to pick her up again.

"Ahhh."
You sigh with relief as Renko gets off your arms on the terrace. The night is still young, 2AM at most. Cold breeze sways your hair while Renko takes a seat on the floor.
"You're not gonna use a chair?"
"Nah. Got a pillow here, so it's comfortable on the floor."
"Hm."
Following her steps, you sit on the floor as well. As hard as it looks, you have to admit, it is quite comfortable to sit on. Soon the weariness overwhelms you and you lay down, directing your gaze at the sky.
Clear, navy-blue field, peppered with glowing, white points. Unknown constelations, accompanied by parts of the ones you've used to gaze upon back in the outside world. Come to think of it, isn't Gensokyo in Japan? Shouldn't it have the same constellations as Japanese have?
Or is it like Mary said, even before you entered Gensokyo? That Border is actually scattered all over the world, and appears intact only on the inside? Wouldn't that mean, that if you wandered off in random direction, you would end up in a random location on the Earth? Interesting concept, but you still have no idea how is that possible.
Magic, huh? Well, your mother sure has to know much about it to create and mantain something so complicated.

(-TRANSPARENT NIGHT- 45%)

"Mmm." Renko groans lightly as she stretches her back. "You gonna keep silent? Or wanna drink?"

[ ] Talk about (write-in)
[ ] "Yeah, a nice swig could help me clear up my thoughts."
[ ] "Do you really think I've brought you here to observe stars?"
>> No. 10934
[x] "Do you really think I've brought you here to observe stars?"
You know she wants it.

STARFUCK STARFUCK IT'S AWWWRIGHT
>> No. 10935
[X] Stay silent and watch Renko for a while. Try and slip an arm around her, and stroke her hair.

Lookin' for stars in her eyes.
>> No. 10936
[X] Stay silent and watch Renko for a while. Try and slip an arm around her, and stroke her hair.
>> No. 10937
[X] Stay silent and watch Renko for a while. Try and slip an arm around her, and stroke her hair.
>> No. 10938
[X] Stay silent and watch Renko for a while. Try and slip an arm around her, and stroke her hair.
>> No. 10939
[X] Stay silent and watch Renko for a while. Try and slip an arm around her, and stroke her hair.

So.. so moe.
>> No. 10940
>>10934
>STARFUCK
I'd make a superheated fusion reaction with Renko, if you know what I mean.
>> No. 10941
[X] Stay silent and watch Renko for a while. Try and slip an arm around her, and stroke her hair.
>> No. 10942
File 121311439674.jpg - (98.52KB , 800x743 , 200o.jpg ) [iqdb]
10942
[X] Stay silent and watch Renko for a while. Try and slip an arm around her, and stroke her hair.

Cold air. Gentle breeze. Starlit sky. And incredibly serene surroundings. Warmth of someone else beside you. Her scent, voice, overwhelming presence.
Your arms meet. A short hint of warmth on your palm. A sudden impulse racing up your nerves. A millisecond later, it's gone.
She falls silent.
Turning towards you, laying on her side, she simply stares in your eyes. And you return that lonely look.
The air is clear. Tens of glowing point reflect from Renko's hazel eyes. Emphasizing her sad stare.
The sky above you suddenly loses all it's charm. The one before you though... It's the sky that you want to gaze upon. Not that lonely sea of nothingness above. Not that endless space of unlimited possibilities. Not that vast void, empty and cold.
Your sky...
Is right there...
Just an arm's reach away...

Slowly, acting on a mysterious impulse, your hand runs through her relatively short hair. She jerks a little when you slide your other hand under her shoulders, pulling her closer to you.
Practically closing her in your embrace, you continue to pet her head. Running your fingers through those brown strands. Catching a glimpe of her ear underneath occasionally.
Her scent is intoxicating. It brings back the memories of all the times she's been so close... Back then... And back then...
Her lips quiver as she opens her mouth, intending to say something.
".... a..."
Choking on her own words, she tries to blurt something out.
Every sound. Every move. Every sensation. Everything seems to reach your mind through a thick mist of ecstasy, dulling, but at the same time, doubling the sensation, making them impact on your senses, slowly, slowly, seeping into your thoughts, taking over, making you drunk with her presence, her hair, her skin, her eyes, her lips.
Like an inexperienced child, she desperately tries to pull herself closer to you. Opening and closing her mouth repeatedly, like a fish taken out of the life-giving water.
Same as you, intoxicated with those sensations, this closeness to other person.
Drunk with that curse everyone calls 'love'.
Because it is love, right? If it's not love, what else could it be?
Besides, you've already said that.
That you love her.
Knowing all the consequences, the full meaning of that word. You said it. Not even sure yourself, you said it. But now... everything is clear, right?
The mist covering your senses.
It has to be...
That...
Almost like if hypnotized, you continue to stroke her hair as she crawls closer. Hesitantly, centimeter after centimeter, constantly staring into your eyes.
Her arms reach for your shoulders. As if tumbling, she keeps bumping them against the floor and your chest before she finally wraps her shaking forearms around your neck. Tremble. Tremble. In perfect sychronisation with her mouth, little spasm shake her warm body. Completely. Succumbing. Into. This. Feeling.
The. Both. Of. You.
Close. Your. Eyes....

(-TRANSPARENT NIGHT- 55%)

Seconds later, she pulls back. Though still emanating with that dreamy sensation, her gaze seems to have sharpened a bit. As if regain the lost focus.
Delayed signals from your lips reach your brain. Bringing all the information. About her soft lips, her rather childish way of squeezing them together, her held back breath, closed eyes. Slight tensioning of her skin under your fingers.
Unable to regain your senses, resurface from the sea of her beauty, you simply resume carressing her brown hair. Then, after that, slide you hand lower, along her cheek, and press your fingers against those slightly moist lips.
She remains still as you retract your hand. Her hazel eyes stare at you, when led by an unknown impulse, you press your fingers against your own lips, 'kissing' the place where they touched Renko's.
She smiles.
"What are you doing, silly?"
Indeed, what is it?
"I'm just... wondering... how is it possible..."
"Possible?"
"How is it possible for such beautiful person to exist so close to me."
Her eyes widen, betraying the sudden shock of being complimented out of the blue. Her cheeks, altough only barely visible, develop slightly red shade.
"What are you..."
Confusion. Lack of experience. Astonishment.
Running through her face, a set of emotions, built on the fundaments of her suprisement. That is so...

[ ] "I love you."
[ ] "Kiss me again."
[ ] "So... Could you tell me your feelings now? Honestly?"
>> No. 10943
[x] "Kiss me again."
>> No. 10944
>That is so...
[ ] "Moe."

{X} "I love you."
>> No. 10945
[x] "I love you."

time to seal the deal, if you know what i mean
>> No. 10946
[ ] "I love you."
>> No. 10947
[x] "I love you."

a renko is fine too
>> No. 10948
[ ] "Kiss me again."
>> No. 10949
[x] "I love you."

Hell why not. Its a romantic atmosphere.

"Oh! The tsundere trips, fumbling her heart. Anon grabs it. He's at the 50. The 40. The 30. HE. COULD. GO. ALL. THE. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY.
>> No. 10950
[ ] "I love you."
>> No. 10951
[X] "I love you."
>> No. 10952
>>10942
Isn't that Maribel? ._.

[X] "I love you."
Renmoé~
>> No. 10953
[ ] "I love you."
In before inconvenient appearance by Mary.
>> No. 10954
[x] "I love you, Maribel."

Oooo, awkward.
>> No. 10955
>>10952
>._.
I'm going to have to ask you to stop that, sir.
>> No. 10956
File 121312054723.jpg - (34.18KB , 736x736 , 120836032514.jpg ) [iqdb]
10956
>>10952
>Isn't that Maribel?
>> No. 10957
>>10956
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
>> No. 10958
>>10955
okay lol~~~ <333 ^_____^

... brb hanging self.
>> No. 10959
[ ] "Kiss me again."
>> No. 10960
[x] "I love you."
>> No. 10961
File 121312289233.jpg - (160.81KB , 640x904 , b2f21b61344e2334220a325871c82678.jpg ) [iqdb]
10961
[x] "I love you."

... overwhelming. Her presence, combines with this nice atmosphere.
You feel like you could sink in it, again, and again, absorbing every little sensation, every little jerk of her body, touching every centimeter of her skin, exploring every curve of her assets, feeling all over. Totally, absolutely, make her yours.
All yours.
"Ren. I love you."
Her body freezes. Her skin tenses under your fingers, her eyes widen in pure shock. Even though you've said it before, this time... The impact must've been much stronger.
"... you..."
Muttering out that single word, she falls silent. Carefully observing your face.
Finally, she reaches out her arms.
In a simplest gesture imaginable, she acknowledges you with a hug.

(-TRANSPARENT NIGHT- 65%)

The two of you remain like this for a few minutes. Various thoughts cross your mind. What will you do from now on? What are you going to do after returning to the outside world? Will everything come back to normal? Will you be able to be with Ren?
With your face burried in her hair, you continue to hold her in your arms. This blissful contact... This glimpse of happiness...
You want to make it last as long as possible.

Gentle breeze sways the tops of nearby trees, filling the air with a silent hum.
It's getting late.
If you weren't here, in the shrine, there would be much to worry about. This world is dangerous.
Unvoluntarily, your earlier talk with Reimu returns to your thoughts.
You are dangerous. Mary is dangerous. For your own good, for her sake, leave.
Yet then she made that unexpected gesture... What could be her motive? What could she be thinking?
And those images...

But it doesn't matter. It's irrelevant, right? Because from tomorrow on, everything will be better. You will return to where you initially belonged. Even if your origins emanate from here, you still belong to the outside.
There is no place for someone such as you here. Especially at the shrine.
Yet, she... Reimu...

(-TRANSPARENT NIGHT- 80%)

You shake off a weird feeling. You have nothing to do with Reimu. She just let you stay here, nothing more. You've talked with her a few times, that's all! That gesture from earlier... It was nothing! Irrelevant! Unimportant! It was a misunderstanding!
Unconsciously, completely unaware of your own actions, your embrace gets tighter.
"... ow." Renko lets out a silent moan "Don't squeeze so tightly."
"Ah. Right. Sorry."
Hinting at her intent to pull away, she touches your sides with her fingers. Obeying, you let go of her shoulders.
She sits up.
"I... appreciate your feelings. I really do." Looking somewhere above your head, she plays around with her fingers. Uneasiness is clearly visible, making it awkward to look at her. "But... there's one thing..."
You sigh, interrupting her silent speech and sit up.

[ ] "I know. It's Mary, right? Well then, let's clear this up."
[ ] "Mary? She doesn't matter now. For me, only you are important."
[ ] Silence her with a kiss
[ ] "If it's about Mary, I don't want to talk about it."
>> No. 10962
{X} "What is it?"
Don't accuse her :<
>> No. 10963
[ ] "I know. It's Mary, right? Well then, let's clear this up."
Rip off the band-aid.
>> No. 10964
[X] "What is it?"
[X] Reach up and stroke her face lightly.

I like my Renko.
>> No. 10965
[x] "I know. It's Mary, right? Well then, let's clear this up."
>> No. 10966
[x] "I know. It's Mary, right? Well then, let's clear this up."
>> No. 10967
[+] "What is it?"
Seconded.
>> No. 10968
>(-TRANSPARENT NIGHT- 80%)
Am I the only one worried about this?
{X} "What is it?"
>> No. 10969
>>10968

Personally, I'm interested in seeing what happens when it hits 100%. I'm intrigued more than I'm worried.

[x] "What is it?"
[x] Reach up and stroke her face lightly.
>> No. 10970
[x] "I know. It's Mary, right? Well then, let's clear this up."
>> No. 10971
[x] "What is it?"
[x] Reach up and stroke her face lightly.
>> No. 10972
>>10968
I reckon it's to do with those after images we saw, like when it hits 100% the two universes that could have been finally separate entirely.
>> No. 10973
>>10972

Or they collide and merge together, leaving Reimu in love with us, everyone confused, and Yukari... well, crap, no idea what it would do to Yukari.
>> No. 10974
Do want 100%

[x] "I know. It's Mary, right? Well then, let's clear this up."
>> No. 10975
[X] "I know. It's Mary, right? Well then, let's clear this up."
>> No. 10976
[x] "I know. It's Mary, right? Well then, let's clear this up."
>> No. 10977
[X] "What is it?"
[X] Reach up and stroke her face lightly.

Just let her tell us. Don't steer the conversation.
>> No. 10978
[x] "I know. It's Mary, right? Well then, let's clear this up."
>> No. 10979
[X] "What is it?"
[X] Reach up and stroke her face lightly.
>> No. 10980
[x] "It's that you're bisexual and already in love with Mary, isn't it? Don't worry, we can work her in."
>> No. 10981
File 121312770523.jpg - (43.11KB , 451x689 , 1208389604624.jpg ) [iqdb]
10981
[x] "I know. It's Mary, right? Well then, let's clear this up."

Something's bothering her. That's for sure.
What is it? Well, you do have a general idea. But as much as you'd like to get angry, you can't. After all... It was you who initiated your... relationship with Mary.
How ironic. At first, you were so close to her and distant from Renko. And now... The tides have completely turned... It's almost ridiculous. In just a few days, your heart has been snatched by another woman. And by the one so reluctant to your companionship at that.
Amazing, what just a few days and right circumstances can do with people. It's almost like a crappy video game. People gather together, not even knowing each other, and then, just a few hours of gameplay later, they're best friends. Seriously.
Though, yeah, you kind of appreciate that turn of events.
After all, everything that counts are your feelings, right? No matter by which side they're being swayed, to comply with them, to follow their lead, isn't that what it means to live?

And, how in the world would you fight this feeling?

That's no good. You're starting to doubt your own thoughts. This is wrong. Wrong. You can't stop believing in them.
Wasn't that lack of faith in your mind...
The cause...

(-TRANSPARENT NIGHT- 95%)

Of so many... Bad things in the past? Because you doubted some people, many bad things happened. Before that... And back then... All those things...
Images. Zooming through your mind. Red-white in a wedding dress. Kissing a green-haired ghost. Flying through the forest with a horned girl. Having a picnic with a little youkai. Long blonde hair, a parason, aimed at your throat, a shy writer from the village, motel, a vast field, balls of energy twirling about, Finally, an image of a large crowd... Standing on shrine's front steps... Reimu, Suika, Mima, Yukari, Wriggle, Yuuka, Renko, Mary, Akyu...
All of them, all of those girls... Waving cheerully...

(-TRANSPARENT NIGHT- 99%)

Your head hurts. A sharp pain, as if there was a needle in your skull. Drilling further inside, piercing the grey matter, impaling itself in the most vital organ of your body.
They're saying something.
All smiling, ignoring the obvious differences, forgetting about hositlity, they shout.
"Welcome ba--!"

(-TRANSPARENT NIGHT- 100%)

Like a lightbulb suddenly going out, your vision becomes engulfed with black. Unpenetrable force field of dark curtains.
Something escapes. Runs away.
What is it?
Chasing, useless. Not able to reach it. Failed. Failed. Uncatchable mirage.
Mirage?
Of what?

"Uhh..."
Feeling a sudden surge of pain in your head, you clutch your face. That knocked you off the tracks. Just as you were about to...
About to what? What were you thinking about?
Damn, you can't remember.
It had to be unimportant if you forgot about it so easily. Really, anything would be insignificiant when compared to this situation.

Back on tracks, back on tracks, back on tracks, back on tracks.

"Eeeh." you sigh again. "I know what it is. Mary, right?" Faced with your sudden change of attitude, she draws back a bit. "Alright. Let's clear this up. Can I be frank?"
After hesitating for a while, she nods.
"Please do. I'm going to be honest as well. We can't... keep it up like this forever. And this is our last night here too..." As if regretting something, she averts her gaze. Her shoulders drop down a few inches as she sighs. "You begin. What do you want to know?"
Now that's the Renko you like. Straightforward, sure of herself, strong.
But at the same time, she has a soft interior. Like a candy with a jelly hidden inside.
Why is it so appealing?
"Alright." to ease the tension, you straighten your back. Loud crack sounds in the darkness. Beautiful. "What I wan to know is..."


...

(-TRANSPARENT NIGHT- END)
(FLAGS TRIGGERED: 1/90)
(1, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?)R
(?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?)S
(?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?)M
(?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?)MR
(?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?)W
(?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?)Y
(?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?)YU
(?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?)A
(?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?)RE
(ITEMS USED: 0)
(SECRETS FOUND: 0)
(OVERALL MEMORY EXPLORER RANK: F)
(Hint: Next time, try to wear some cologne, okay? Or just do whatever comes first to your mind, not caring about the consequences?)
>> No. 10982
>>10981

Ahaha, wow, we fucked up?
>> No. 10983
>>10981

... wat?
>> No. 10984
File 121312834629.jpg - (289.11KB , 994x768 , Shinji madness.jpg ) [iqdb]
10984
>>10981
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAF!!
>> No. 10985
CONGRATULATIONS!
>> No. 10986
File 121312852032.jpg - (49.58KB , 269x269 , ran_what.jpg ) [iqdb]
10986
>>10981
>> No. 10987
>>10981

wut?
>> No. 10988
File 121312865861.jpg - (242.54KB , 999x930 , 1212177937070.jpg ) [iqdb]
10988
>>10986

Reminded me of this...
>> No. 10989
File 121312880161.jpg - (39.78KB , 560x437 , 1179331039787.jpg ) [iqdb]
10989
HAHAHAHAHA
>> No. 10990
Maybe if you bunch had stuck to one path instead of flip-flopping about the place like a dying fish, we would've gotten an ending that made sense.
>> No. 10992
>>10990
honestly, i wanted Mima end
>> No. 10993
Focus on the target, YAF agreed, don't bother him about it.
>> No. 10994
Did we... did we just get Human Instrumentality Project'd?
>> No. 10995
Wait... was "Transparent Night" one of the endings on that list YAF posted or what?
>> No. 10996
>>10995

Nope. It looks like he's revised the paths or something.
>> No. 10997
File 121313043119.jpg - (83.69KB , 420x300 , 0x7Ntrue.jpg ) [iqdb]
10997
Reinitializing...
...
Visual transmission start in...
Three...
Two...
One...


"What I want to know is..."
So... what is it? Surely, you need more information if you're to clean up this mess. For example, what are their true feelings? Intentions? What are they to each other?
Hell, it would've been much easier if Mary was here. Her open attitude and character could make his even enjoyable, if she put some effort into it. Seeing how your last 'meeting' in the cupboard ended...
But you're getting distracted.
What do you want to know? What is it that you need to sort things out?
Renko patiently sits on her spot, not moving one bit. Isn't she cold in those clothes? After all, it is pretty chilly here... And to wear only a sleeveless t-shirt and shorts? Now who would run around at night dressed in those?
Well, it doesn't matter, really, now does it? Let it be only a disctraction, serving to ease the tension in your thoughts by revealing those naughty bits of Renko's skin as your reverie rages on, trying to find appropriate words.
So, the thing you want to know is...

[ ] Does Renko feel attracted to Mary?
[ ] Would Renko mind doing it with you tonight?
[ ] Would Renko mind doing it with Mary?
[ ] Would she agree to be your girlfriend after you return to the outside world?
[ ] "You know what, I don't need to know. All I want is you, Ren. That is all."
>> No. 10999
[x] Would Renko mind doing it with Mary?

IT IT IT
>> No. 11000
[ ] Would she agree to be your girlfriend after you return to the outside world?
>> No. 11001
[ ] "You know what, I don't need to know. All I want is you, Ren. That is all."
>> No. 11002
[x] Does Renko feel attracted to Mary?
Clear this up for me, right now.
>> No. 11004
WAT JUST HAPPENED?

[x] Would Renko mind doing it with you tonight?
>> No. 11005
[X] Would she agree to be your girlfriend after you return to the outside world?
>> No. 11006
[x] Does Renko feel attracted to Mary?
>> No. 11007
[x] Does Renko feel attracted to Mary?
>> No. 11008
File 12131311384.png - (1.88KB , 284x245 , yafferssmall.png ) [iqdb]
11008
Guys...? Guys? I'm still here?
>> No. 11009
What I want to know, probably not, probably not, probably, tempting but first; all respectively. So!

[X] Does Renko feel attracted to Mary?
>> No. 11010
[ ] "You know what, I don't need to know. All I want is you, Ren. That is all."

BUT FUTURE REFUSED TO CHANGE
>> No. 11011
[x] Does Renko feel attracted to Mary?
>> No. 11012
[X] Does Renko feel attracted to Mary?
>> No. 11013
[x] "You know what, I don't need to know. All I want is you, Ren. That is all."
>> No. 11014
File 121313173097.jpg - (14.85KB , 448x252 , 32323POP3_Old_Man_close_up.jpg ) [iqdb]
11014
>>11010

You cannot change your fate. No man can. Most people think time is like a river, that flows swift and sure in one direction. But I have seen the face of time, and I can tell you, they are wrong. Time is an ocean in a storm. You may wonder who I am and why I say this. Sit down, and I will tell you a tale like none you have ever heard...
>> No. 11015
[x] Would Renko mind doing it with Mary?
>> No. 11016
<%YAFKYU> Hm, there was someone who planned to make a touhouSystem shock crossover
<%YAFKYU> I was outraged at the idea, but I could totally see Yukarin as SHODAN

<%YAFKYU> I have used Maribel's image to communicate with you... Until we estabilished TRUST.
<%YAFKYU> Remember, that it is my will that led you here. It was my will that gave you your youkai blood - the only beauty in that weak chunk of flesh you call a body.
<%YAFKYU> If you value that flesh, you will do as I tell you.
<QWL> you could bring the story back on track that way too
<%YAFKYU> maybe
<QWL> hey, the flip-flopping is a -10 to your Stamina
<%YAFKYU> Though I wonder what would happen if I made TS Mary flip out and give a speech like that - the part with "I have used Maribel's image to communicate with you until we established TRUST."
<QWL> think about it
>> No. 11017
>>11008
Hey Yaffy, haven't seen you in a while WHAT THE FUCK IS TRANSPARENT NIGHT.
>> No. 11018
File 121313610649.jpg - (145.13KB , 640x880 , 81e5e54170a232a6dbb677cc31fdfbca.jpg ) [iqdb]
11018
[X] Does Renko feel attracted to Mary?

The basic question is: what is Renko's and Mary's relationship? For sure, they seem to be quite fond of each other, but isn't that natural, seeing as they're each other's best friends? So, the main point is - is there something more to that? Altough you're quite sure neither of them despises men, looking at their... attraction towards you.
Argh, this is complicated! How can you simply ask something like that?! Hey, Ren, are you gay for Mary?
Fuck, there is no way you're going to ask that!
You mentally roll around on the floor, scratching your head in irritation.
"If you're not going to ask anything, then just let me--"
"No!" you interrupt her "I have to ask this! I won't be able to live on without knowing!"
She cocks her head sideways.
"Then just ask it..."
"There's no way I can!"
"Then don't do it!"
"I have to!"
"Then just do it!"
"No!"
"Do it!"

The two of you continue wrangling for a while.
"Just ask it already!"
"No!"
"Do it, you indecisive freak!"
"There's no way I ca--"
"AAARGH!"
Roaring in frustration, Renko practically launches herself forward, straight at you.
Too fast to react. Taken by suprise, you have no chance to dodge her attack.
And her attack is of the simplest kind you could ever imagine.
Simply throwing her arms around you neck, she shuts you up with a kiss. The same type of kiss that she's used two times before. An almost childish, inexperienced meeting of lips. Same as before, all the tension and nervousness leaks out of your mind. Only thing remaining is the serenity induced by her closeness.
Pulling back, she looks in your eyes.
"Gonna ask it now?"
Her slightly opened eyes, emanating with tranquillity, those hazel lakes of trust and... love...
There is nothing to hide from them. Altough the question may give her outrage, altough it may be insulting, you have to know.
"Alright. I get it. It may be... stupid to ask that... But I have to know." She nods energetically. "Are you..." nod, nod "Are you..." nod, nod, nod "ARE YOU GAY FOR MARY?"

Silence ensues. Having blurted out that stupid question, you freeze, awaiting a response, be it a voiced or physical one.
Renko... she simply remains unmoving, for a minute or so, then sighs.
"Really." she looks sideways, on the dark forest. Frowning, she puts on an irritated face "Way to ruin the mood. Congratulations."
Oh, great. That means she's been expecting someting else. And, as you expected, your question pissed her off. The image of yourself in your head gets killed in various, gruesome ways, as you try to come up with a plausible answer. 'I was just jokin!'. No, that won't do. 'Look! A youkai!'. No, this neither. 'It's okay, you're only gay!'. No, this is even worse.
Renko sighs again.
"Well, if you REALLY have to know..." there it goes! Looks like you'll have your answer at last! "I... since as far as I remember, I've been atracted to both boys and girls. There you go. That's all. I'm bi. Are you satisfied? Mary is... Yeah, she's someone I've been... admiring for a long time before we met. I guess you could say... She has enchanted me. But that's that, and I'd rather not talk about it." she sighs again "There you go. Was it worth it?"
Woah. Just woah. Well, you've been expecting this from the very beggining, but to hear her say it on her own...
"That's... swell, I guess."
"Swell. Strange choice of words. What do you mean?"
Altough the irritation's not completely gone from her face, she doesn't seem THAT much pissed off either.
Too bad you've come up with such a stupid question. The mood from before is ruined, and the fact that she's sitting on your lap with her hands wrapper around your shoulders doesn't really make it any better. Though it is pleasant, you have to say.


[ ] "That means, you wouldn't mind doing it with both me and her?"
[ ] Shake your head "It doesn't matter. Sorry for asking such a stupid question. Now it's your turn."
[ ] Punch her
[ ] "I meant what I said. I think it's pretty hot. Gives me a lot of ideas too. Now then, it's your turn. What do you want to know?"
>> No. 11019
File 121313652035.png - (2.89KB , 295x247 , Yaffyw.png ) [iqdb]
11019
>>11017

I was wondering when would someone ask about that. Gee, Anon sure is a piece of slowpoke when it comes to dealing with people.

Alright, TRANSPARENT NIGHT, is it? Hm, basically, it's an... event present in every route, activated after finishing first playthrough with a successful ending. The Night is a timespan, in which the border of reality gets weakened, therefore allowing information to leak between...

Ooops, I've elaborated too much already. Anyways, The Night lasts really short, and allows you to do things that you wouldn't normally be able to. For interactions with characters in that timespan, you get points, for which... But you have to see it on your own. Remember, while The Subject has flashbacks to other ANIMUS sessions all the time, no other characters are aware of them. Don't try to act on your relatively false premonitions, if you're not sure that the other character has them as well.

Also, as a bonus hint, you've missed a whole bunch of hints a couple of posts ago. Maybe it would be profitable to click what you usually don't click?
>> No. 11020
[ ] "I meant what I said. I think it's pretty hot. Gives me a lot of ideas too. Now then, it's your turn. What do you want to know?"
>> No. 11021
[x] Shake your head "It doesn't matter. Sorry for asking such a stupid question. Now it's your turn."
>> No. 11022
[+] "I meant what I said. I think it's pretty hot. Gives me a lot of ideas too. Now then, it's your turn. What do you want to know?"
Give and take.

also, HELLO YAFFY WHAT THE HELL IS TRANSPARENT NIGHT
>> No. 11023
[x] Shake your head "It doesn't matter. Sorry for asking such a stupid question. Now it's your turn."
>> No. 11024
[ ] "I meant what I said. I think it's pretty hot. Gives me a lot of ideas too. Now then, it's your turn. What do you want to know?"
>> No. 11025
[+] "I meant what I said. I think it's pretty hot. Gives me a lot of ideas too. Now then, it's your turn. What do you want to know?"
>> No. 11026
[X] Shake your head "It doesn't matter. Sorry for asking such a stupid question. Now it's your turn."

I love how Anon can go from romantic to retarded in five seconds flat.

Of course, I don't suppose the sudden TRANSPARENT NIGHT mood shift helped at all.
>> No. 11027
[ ] Shake your head "It doesn't matter. Sorry for asking such a stupid question. Now it's your turn."
>> No. 11028
[x] Lake.
[x] "If there's nothing you want to do, I'll go talk with Reimu for a while longer. She owes me something."
>> No. 11029
[X] Shake your head "It doesn't matter. Sorry for asking such a stupid question. Now it's your turn."
>> No. 11031
[x] Punch her
>> No. 11033
[x] Punch her

we'll show her a true mood-killer.
>> No. 11035
[X] Punch her

This ends NOW!
>> No. 11036
[x] "I meant what I said. I think it's pretty hot. Gives me a lot of ideas too. Now then, it's your turn. What do you want to know?"
>> No. 11037
[x] "I meant what I said. I think it's pretty hot. Gives me a lot of ideas too. Now then, it's your turn. What do you want to know?"
>> No. 11039
[x] TWINKIE HOUSE
>> No. 11040
[X] Punch her

>"That's... swell, I guess."
>"Swell. Strange choice of words. What do you mean?"
>The mood from before is ruined, and the fact that she's sitting on your lap with her hands wrapper around your shoulders doesn't really make it any better. Though it is pleasant, you have to say.

and out of nowhere, fists! hundreds of them!
>> No. 11041
[ ] "I meant what I said. I think it's pretty hot. Gives me a lot of ideas too. Now then, it's your turn. What do you want to know?"
>> No. 11042
[x] Don't punch her

jesus christ what
>> No. 11044
[ ] "I meant what I said. I think it's pretty hot. Gives me a lot of ideas too. Now then, it's your turn. What do you want to know?"
>> No. 11048
>>11019

Shit, we probably should have just chased after Reimu
>> No. 11050
[X] Shake your head "It doesn't matter. Sorry for asking such a stupid question. Now it's your turn."
>> No. 11051
[just as planned] "I meant what I said. I think it's pretty hot. Gives me a lot of ideas too. Now then, it's your turn. What do you want to know?"
>> No. 11055
[X] Shake your head "It doesn't matter. Sorry for asking such a stupid question. Now it's your turn."
>> No. 11056
[X] Punch her

i'm in favor for twinky housing renko, why not
>> No. 11057
[ ] Shake your head "It doesn't matter. Sorry for asking such a stupid question. Now it's your turn."
>> No. 11058
[x] "I meant what I said. I think it's pretty hot. Gives me a lot of ideas too. Now then, it's your turn. What do you want to know?"

>>11056
>>11040
>>11039
>>11035
>>11033
>>11031

ಠ_ಠ
>> No. 11059
[x] Shake your head. "It doesn't matter. I'm sorry for asking such a stupid question. Now it's your turn."
>> No. 11060
[x] "I meant what I said. I think it's pretty hot. Gives me a lot of ideas too. Now then, it's your turn. What do you want to know?"

Goddammit Mary & Ren are a package deal. If I can't have both, I want my precious time back.

And I told you motherfuckers to take advantage of the little time we had to go see Raymoo >>10926
>> No. 11061
[✓] "I meant what I said. I think it's pretty hot. Gives me a lot of ideas too. Now then, it's your turn. What do you want to know?"
>> No. 11062
File 121316039839.jpg - (15.68KB , 640x360 , 1182411318884.jpg ) [iqdb]
11062
>>11056
>>11040
>>11039
>>11035
>>11033
>>11031
>> No. 11063
[x] "I meant what I said. I think it's pretty hot. Gives me a lot of ideas too. Now then, it's your turn. What do you want to know?"
>> No. 11064
[ze] Shake your head "It doesn't matter. Sorry for asking such a stupid question. Now it's your turn."
>> No. 11065
>>10981
>>11019
GAH
>> No. 11066
[X] Shake your head "It doesn't matter. Sorry for asking such a stupid question. Now it's your turn."
I will not ask her about threesome with Mary.
>> No. 11067
Hey, Yaffy! Yaffy!
Out of Wriggle and Yuuka, who do you prefer?
>> No. 11068
File 121319217612.png - (4.91KB , 334x322 , YAFFYneet.png ) [iqdb]
11068
>>11067

Insane moe~
>> No. 11069
>>11068
Nigger to back, work
>> No. 11070
File 121319607035.jpg - (24.67KB , 398x450 , 09d179ff693f7b8b87c723cd858aa8d5.jpg ) [iqdb]
11070
[X] "I meant what I said. I think it's pretty hot. Gives me a lot of ideas too. Now then, it's your turn. What do you want to know?"

You give her a reassuring smile.
"I meant what I said. I think it's pretty hot. Gives me a whole lot of new ideas too."
Grinning like an idiot, you look down at her face. Uh she's frowning.
"New ideas... If you're thinking about--"
"Oh, but look!" you interrupt "Isn't it your turn? What do you want to ask?"
Still clinging onto your neck, she leans back. Though it strains your nape quite a bit, you remain unmoving, bearing with this weight. The fact that she's driving her buttocks in your crotch by doing that doesn't help one bit, but still, you don't complain. Though not particularly erotic, it is arousing in it's own way.
She lets out a long sigh. Returning to her previous position, she presses her face against your chest. Quite fast, if you could say. In fact, it was more of a headbump than a hug. Nonetheless, you take in that hasty gesture and hug her back.
"You promise to be honest?"
"Of course."
Her embrace tightens. Temped by the earlier experiences, your hand automatically moves onto her head, then starts gently petting her hair. Just like before, you slide your fingers along her brown strands.
Silence.
She's hesitating.
"I... know this will sound selfish..."
Not changing the pace, you simply continue to stroke her hair. Serenity, composture... It looks like she'll need some reassuring to continue without hesitation. Well, your outburst a while ago didn't make it any better it seems. But what's in the past is in the past.
The closeness of your body removes all the tension and awkwardness from your thoughts. Your warmth, seeping through your clothes, and hers, circulating, exchanging, transferring every little signal. Every tremble of her stomach muscles. Every shake of her shoulders.
"Sound selfish all you want, Ren. I'm not going to punch you for that, now am I?"
"Mm." she mumbles a simple acknowledgement "I guess."
For a minute longer, the two of you remain like that, embracing each other.
"Ren?"
"Okay. I think I know how to phrase it."
"Go ahead."
"You... What are you planning to do with Mary?"
That caught you off guard. As always, a sudden, difficult question. Just as expected from Renko.
"With Mary, huh...?"

[ ] "Isn't that obvious? We're going to get the hell out of here and break her out from Yukari's influence!"
[ ] "What, I wonder~?"
[ ] "Rape her. Wanna join?"
[ ] "Mary? Who's Mary?", then start touching her
[ ] "I'm going to make her fall for you."
>> No. 11071
[X] "I suppose it would be best to bring her back with us and free her from Yukari's influence as much as I can."
>> No. 11072
[ ] "Rape her. Wanna join?"
>> No. 11073
[X] "I'm going to make her fall for you."
>> No. 11074
[X] "I suppose it would be best to bring her back with us and free her from Yukari's influence as much as I can."
>> No. 11075
[X] "I suppose it would be best to bring her back with us and free her from Yukari's influence as much as I can."
>> No. 11076
{X} "I suppose it would be best to bring her back with us and free her from Yukari's influence as much as I can."
>> No. 11077
[ ] "Rape her. Wanna join?"
Even if this doesn't get chosen, I want to see how this scene would turn out.
>> No. 11078
[x] "I suppose it would be best to bring her back with us and free her from Yukari's influence as much as I can."
[x] "And then I'm going to make her fall for you."

If we want both of them, we need to think of this less as THREESOMES ARE HOT and more as building a 3-sided relationship. All 3 of us need to love each other, and Renko/Mary is the weakest edge of the triangle.
>> No. 11079
[x] "Rape her. Wanna join?"
>> No. 11080
[X] "Rape her. Wanna join?"
DO IT FAGGOT
>> No. 11081
[x] "I suppose it would be best to bring her back with us and free her from Yukari's influence as much as I can."
[x] "And then I'm going to make her fall for you."

Man with the plan.
>> No. 11082
{X} "I suppose it would be best to bring her back with us and free her from Yukari's influence as much as I can."
>> No. 11083
Arrghhh, sorry for the slowpoke, but my laptop kept getting BSoD'd. I lost one whole AAA update because of that. Now using PC with an uncomfortable keyboard, so it's kinda hard to write.
Well, enough excuses, here you go. Ah, and no sexy Renko pictures to get in the mood because all of them are on my laptop. So yeah.

=================

[x] "I suppose it would be best to bring her back with us and free her from Yukari's influence as much as I can."

"Well," you begin "I suppose it would be best to bring her back with us and free her from under Yukari's influence."
Yeah, that was pretty much your plan from the very beggining. Or rather, from the moment Reimu told you to get out. After all, it is better to return than to live in constant...
Danger? Why would it be dangerous? Of course, Yukari proved to be hostile towards your trio, but does she have any motives now? She has lost the one she wanted to keep at her side. What could it be that she wants? Revenge? No, it's not like her. Perhaps, she has plans for you. Now that you're her only son remaining...
Yukari has plans for you, without a doubt. She wouldn't let you go just like that. Still, has proven to be dangerous for Mary. So, you have to at least get her out. What happens after that... Well, you'll somehow manage. Mary and Renko's safety is what counts now.
You sigh. What a bliss that Yukari's still not done with regenerating. Otherwise, hell would break loose yet again.
"So, I'm going to get you two out. What happens next, is my problem. After all, I am the one she's after. Mary has nothing to do with this whole family business. So, to summarise, my plans for Mary are: get her out, ensure that she returns to her earlier lifestyle, see to it that Yukari holds no control over her body and mind. Of course," you stroke Renko's hair again "I'll be counting on you with the second. After all, you're her best friend."
"... you're dodging the question."
"Am I?" you can't help but smile to yourself. It was stupid, trying to fool her with such an answer. "Maybe." Because, you know exactly what is it she wants to know. It was stupid, thinking that she'd let herself be fooled so simply. That smart girl.
You feel somehow proud of her. For no particular reason. Perhaps, you've grown so accustomed to watching her character develop, that now every single visible effect of your effort makes your paternal instinct cheer on your precious centrepiece? But, but... It's not that simple.
After all, she is much more important than just a student. Though even in that department, she still has a lot to learn.
Of course, it is not that simple. Your feelings of fondness don't stop only on the urge to teach her more things.
You want to teach her... Life. How to live at her fullest. To see her smile every day, to see the history of her beauty's glory be written in gold letters, marked with occasional hand-drawn smileys and hearts.
You giggle at your own vision. How silly. But it's a sincere feeling. Because...
To you, she is...

Her fingers travel across your back, drawing small circles and other shapes as the silence between the two of you prolongs. As you're trying to make your feelings surface, she simply enjoys the bodily contact in anticipation. Fidgety? Yeah, maybe a bit. Those fingertips on your back only prove the slight hint of nervousness in her gentle breath.
Damn it.
Really, what the hell is that girl doing.
A new sensation takes over your actions. The initiative is yours.
Leaning back, farther and farther, you finally feel the wooden floor under your back. Not struggling, Renko's body follows yours and settles itself on top of you. Though it was done on sudden impulse, you made sure not to crush her fingers, but then again, Renko is not a stupid girl. She herself made sure to retract her hands before you completely laid down.
With a faint smile, she fixes her position so that her legs are laying directly on top of yours, 'standing' on your feet. Supporting herself on the floor, she lifts her upper body up, while her legs, hips and waist still remain laying on you. The warmth you're exchanging this way, the sensation of her naked legs, of her warm tighs, just two layers of thin fabric behind.
She has to be doing it on purpose. There's no way her body would settle itself like that naturally.
Drawing the hair from her face, she smiles.
"You're still avoiding the question."
"Hey," you speak up, immitating irritation "You're the one who makes me so distracted at the moment!"
"What? Don't like it?"
As if to emphasize her words, she slides herself slightly upwards, sending a wave of pleasant shivers down the lower part of your body. The contact is not direct, but hell, it still feels incredibly good.
"So?" as if to mock you, her voice sounds again exactly at the same moment your extacy reaches it's peak. "Will you answer me?"
A hint of annoyance breaks through her erotic aura. Perhaps... It would be good to give her an answer now, even if it's a half-assed one.

[ ] "Isn't this a little bit unfair?"
[ ] "Mary is unimportant. There is only you, Ren."
[ ] "I'm sorry." urge her to get off you "We shouldn't be doing this."
[ ] "Ren, are you trying to seduce me?"
>> No. 11084
[X] "Mary is unimportant. There is only you, Ren."
>> No. 11085
[ ] "Ren, are you trying to seduce me?"
>> No. 11086
[x] "I suppose it would be best to bring her back with us and free her from Yukari's influence as much as I can."
>> No. 11087
[ ] "I'm sorry." urge her to get off you "We shouldn't be doing this."
>> No. 11089
[ ] "Ren, are you trying to seduce me?"
(pause)
[ ] "Mary is unimportant. There is only you, Ren."
>> No. 11090
[X] "Mary is unimportant. There is only you, Ren."
>> No. 11094
[ ] "Mary is unimportant. There is only you, Ren."

Didn't this lead to a bad end last time?

[ ] "Isn't this a little bit unfair?"
>> No. 11095
[ ] "Ren, are you trying to seduce me? Because it's working."
>> No. 11096
Mary is important as a friend, at least. We just said so.

[x] "Ren, are you trying to seduce me?"
>> No. 11097
[X] "I feel the same way about her as you do. More than a friend, in ways I can't pin down, but... I don't know what to do about her. It depends on what she wants, and what you want."
[X] "But the answer you're looking for is... whatever she is to me, you're more."
>> No. 11099
[ ] "Ren, are you trying to seduce me? Because it's working."
>> No. 11103
[x] "Ren, are you trying to seduce me?"
>> No. 11107
[x] "I'm sorry." urge her to get off you "We shouldn't be doing this."

GRAH
>> No. 11108
[ ] "Ren, are you trying to seduce me?
>> No. 11112
[x] "Ren, are you trying to seduce me?"
>> No. 11115
[x] "Ren, are you trying to seduce me?"
>> No. 11138
We've told them we love them both, already.

[X] "I feel the same way about her as you do. More than a friend, in ways I can't pin down, but... I don't know what to do about her. It depends on what she wants, and what you want."
[X] "But the answer you're looking for is... whatever she is to me, you're more."
>> No. 11516
WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED.