[Return]
Archived thread

File 121286560461.jpg - (177.69KB , 1600x1200 , afb3b5e993239cfc7d6e4f5f661af920.jpg ) [iqdb]
10473 No. 10473
[X] "Yes, please. The one you're wearing will do nicely."

"Yeah, that'd be nice." you say while smiling "The one you're wearing will do nicely."
You brace for having your head kicked or something, but nothing happens. Instead, Renko sighs.
"You're pretty straightforward. Something happened to make you so happy?"
"Nothing much. Thought some things through, that's all."
"Really."
She sighs again. Then, you hear rustling and feel something hit the back of your head. Split-seconds after, something white wraps itself around your head, blotting out your vision. A towel, it seems.
"I've gotta shower myself first anyway. Don't turn around."
With that, Renko walks away to the corner with showers, or at least you deduct she did so from the sounds. Noise of flowing water reaches your ears as you take the white fluffyness off your head.
Seriously.
Getting naked with you there? Does she really trust you that much? Or just doesn't care?
Well, whatever. There is no desire to peek at ther right now, due to the lack of sexual tension you've released just a few moments ago.
Damn, this towel is a bit too big...
Wrapping it around your waist, you notice that it's bigger than the one you've been using earlier. While that one could be used as a bathing skirt of sorts, this one reaches all the way down to your knees. If it was made of a material with chequered pattern, yo'd feel like a Scotsman, wearing a kilt. You suddenly feel like playing pipebags.
After a few moments, Renko seems (sounds?) to have finished showering and heads back to the changing room. Thank god for three-dimensional hearing!
Then, she returns and, passing you, takes a seat on the opposite side of the bath.
She's wearing another large-sized towel. Too bad.
"So," you try to strike up a conversation. "You wanted to take a bath as well, huh?"
"Mhm. You? Haven't you just taken a shower in the morning?" she answers with her eyes closed, leaning against bath's edge. Where is all her tension from before? The embarassment? Reluctance? Hesitation?
"Well, yeah. But then we were chasing Mary and after that... situation, I had a long run in the shrine. You know, to shake off the feeling."
"Mm." Lazily, she scratches her head. "You were right... I should've taken a shower back then. Man, it sure is pleasant to take a dip on such a hot day..."
"Told ya so."
You can see her lips slightly curving up.
"I still wouldn't take it with you."
"Awwww." you groan in almost theatrical disappointment "I'm hurt hearing this."
"Cry, proletariat puppet!"
"Your malvolence will only water my agrarian utopia!"
Both of you giggle at your own stupidity.
"Hah. Agrarian utopia?" she asks in a malicious tone
"Proletariat puppet?" you strike back
"Well, I guess that's what they call a random conversation. Heh."
Silence ensues. She seems to be simply enjoying the warmth of this water. Come to think of it, where does it come from? It doesn't look like it's electrically heated. Bah, even faucets are missing. The only logical explanation would be presence of a hot spring beneath the shrine. Now that's... Convenient. The lazy miko doesn't have to worry about supplying water for her (and her guests') needs. One more worry off her head.
"You know," Renko says, pulling you out of reverie "I think I should apologize."
"Huh? For what?"
"For earlier. I mean, it's my fault that this situation ever happened. You see..."
She hesitates for a moment, a worried expression creeping out onto her face.
"Oh, spit it out."
"You shouldn't rush things like that. Haven't I told you before?"
Has she?
"Maybe."
"You're a forgetful one, aren't you? Well, that's okay, I guess."
"So? What is it?"
"Me and Mary had... An argument. Over you." she opens one eye and gives you an annoyed look "Don't get too full of yourself though, it wasn't anything serious."
Still, you can't help but feel a surge of pride seeping into your mind. Having two girl quarrel over you... Now that's something nice to have. Not that arguing is good in any way...
"I can't tell you what was it about," she continues "But I guess I've made one mistake that led to this whole... situation. After Mary left the terrace the first time. After you... Helped me smear that sun screen on my back." Oh, that... "Then, I found her and... made one mistake, which led to her running away to you. Rest you should know. Or did you forget already?"
"Malice, agrarian, utopia, et caetera, Ren."
"Alright, I get it. So, anyways, sorry. I could've been honest and it wouldn't happen."
You don't really get what it was all about, but if she's apologizing so honestly, you can't refuse it, now can you? Even if she doesn't look exactly 'serious', you can feel the seriousness in her voice.
"Apology accepted. No offense taken. How could I refuse you, Ren?"
She smiles.
"That's what I expected."
You shrug, grinning like an idiot.
"Well, what can I say? It's how you influence me, what can I do about it?"
She leans back and closes her eyes.
"Yeah, right. Thanks."

[ ] "Could you tell me something about Mary's recent weird behaviour? Do you know anything about it?"
[ ] "Uhhh, so hot.... You know what, I'll be getting out so enjoy yourself while you still can. I'm gonna prepare something for dinner."
[ ] "So, why are you acting so... diffirently when Mary is around?"
[ ] "That towel is an eyesore. Take it off."
[ ] "Why are you sitting there? Come on, get closer."

>> No. 10475
[ ] "So, why are you acting so... diffirently when Mary is around?"
>> No. 10476
[ ] "So, why are you acting so... diffirently when Mary is around?"
>> No. 10477
[ ] "So, why are you acting so... diffirently when Mary is around?"
>> No. 10478
>[ ] "Could you tell me something about Mary's recent weird behaviour? Do you know anything about it?"
Didn't she just tell us?
>[ ] "Uhhh, so hot.... You know what, I'll be getting out so enjoy yourself while you still can. I'm gonna prepare something for dinner."
Avoiding Renko?
>[ ] "So, why are you acting so... diffirently when Mary is around?"
Didn't she just tell us??
>[ ] "That towel is an eyesore. Take it off."
After what we just talked about?
>[ ] "Why are you sitting there? Come on, get closer."
After what we just talked about?

FUCK. ...

[X] "Why are you sitting there? Come on, get closer."
>> No. 10479
[ ] "So, why are you acting so... diffirently when Mary is around?"

Even though the answer is really, really obvious.
>> No. 10480
[X] "Why are you sitting there? Come on, get closer."
>> No. 10481
[X] "Why are you sitting there? Come on, get closer."
>> No. 10482
[X] "Why are you sitting there? Come on, get closer."

It'll be nice.
>> No. 10483
I prefer

[ ] Why is she sitting so far away? Move a little closer.
>> No. 10484
[X] Why is she sitting so far away? Move a little closer.
>> No. 10485
>>10483

Naya is not some submissive-type like David. He'd be the 'top' and David would be the 'under', if they ever ended up in bed together.


Oh, wait...
>> No. 10486
>>10485

Eheheheh ( ´∀`)
>> No. 10487
>>10485

David x Naya CONFIRMED.
>> No. 10488
>>10485

Browneye'd
>> No. 10489
File 121287045666.png - (23.82KB , 336x336 , 121245484046.png ) [iqdb]
10489
>>10485
>> No. 10490
File 121287070295.png - (11.15KB , 598x448 , 120432197221.png ) [iqdb]
10490
>>10485
Oh YAF, you nigger. You're young and probably still don't understand the wimmen folk.

Nanaya is a beast driven by instinct, David's superior charm could have such an animal tamed quite easily.

Besides my suggestion to move in is acutally more aggressive than calling her over and more appropriate for Renko who wouldn't appreciate being ordered around.

Face it, Nanaya is a dick. David is a gentleman.
>> No. 10491
>>10490
>Face it, Nanaya is a dick.

Is there something wrong with that? I am an enourmous dick as well, and I feel good with it.

Face it, being a dick has more benefits than being a gentleman.
>> No. 10492
>>10491
To an extent I agree. But I made a point similar to this before in a thread, I think there was some kind of argument going on in SD:GA in favor of being a total dick to all the female characters in order to fill them with our tooth paste of love.

I'll say it again, dicks and whores have unstable relationships that break down quickly, then they find another person to force themselves on. To the dick or the whore being in a relationship is more important to who you're in a relationship with, thus the instability.

As a dick Nanaya will never be able to maintain his relationships without learning to become a gentleman, if he doesn't he either looses the girl or gets pussy whipped into changing by his partner who then becomes the dominant one.

The gentleman has the force of will to keep himself, while at the same time he has the empathy with his chosen to keep her happy.

Look at old couples for an example of this, Nanaya will be the grumpy old man ordering his timid little wifey ReimuMaryRenko around and complains about everything. David will be the "good ol' boy" that still takes his dear MarisaAliceWriggle out for dinner and dancing, so would Remi and Belnonymous. Belnonymous is quite the gentleman too.
>> No. 10493
File 121287189212.jpg - (89.36KB , 640x512 , 1212229020626.jpg ) [iqdb]
10493
>>10491

Dicks are plentiful.
GENTLEMEN are not.
>> No. 10494
>Naya is not some submissive-type like David. He'd be the 'top' and David would be the 'under', if they ever ended up in bed together.

Fapping at the speed of light.
>> No. 10495
>>10492
Dicks fuck pussies
Pussies get fucked by dicks
Dicks are always one inch away from being an asshole
Dicks can fuck assholes, but then they get shit all over their dicks

ib4actualwholespeech.
>> No. 10496
>>10492

David would take Naya out for dinner and dancing while Naya orders timid little ℳℴℯ David around. Perfection~
>> No. 10497
>>10492

Sure is a shame Belmontnymous is surrounded by the largest ratio of 100% balls to the walls lesbians in any of the adventures. I prefer most of the Touhou girls either: jumping on the nearest actual dick (TS) or bisexual/ALIGNMENT UNKNOWN.
>> No. 10498
>>10492
Scorn is right there.
>> No. 10499
File 121287345049.jpg - (56.13KB , 645x659 , 6dee8d09080385ec64c62df4442f0e43.jpg ) [iqdb]
10499
[X] "Why are you sitting there? Come on, get closer."

Hm. So some of the things got cleared up. New questions arised as well, but they're not as significiant as the ones answered. So to sum it up, both of them have feelings for you. Well, you thought that Renko has the hots for Mary, but despite all the evidence proving so, she seems to have taken a liking to you as well.
Wait, shouldn't that be obvious? You don't simply let your friend kiss you in such an erotic way, now do you?
There you go, stating the obvious to yourself in your thoughts yet again.
What is the point of that?
Well, if we look at your hitherto prevailing experiences, you've been...
Oh no, not another self-lecture again.
Shaking it off, you look at Renko.
She's casually leaning against bath's edge, sticking her chest forward, seemingly not bothered with the fact that you're free to stare at her chest all you want. Though the steam makes it kinda hard to concentrate on every curve... Even squinting your eyes doesn't help much.
"Hey, Ren" you say, almost automatically "Why are you sitting there? Come on, get closer."
She slowly opens her eyes and looks at you with blank face.
"Say what?"
You sigh.
"You're too far. Get closer."
"Huuuh? Too far for what? If you're hoping--"
"No." you interrupt "I'm just uncomfortable with talking when my conversant is so far away."
She closes her eyes for a longer moment. Then, shrugging, she leans forward and begins...
Swimming.
Well, it's more like crawling on the bath's floor, since water here is knee-deep at average.
Couldn't she just get up and walk? What is she doing?
Well, you can't say it's not cute in it's own way. Also, the way you can peek inside her towel through the gap on top...

[ ] "YOU CALL THAT SWIMMING?!"
[ ] Don't comment
[ ] "What are you doing."
>> No. 10500
[ ] Don't comment

As much as I'd like to UN DEUX TROIS!
>> No. 10501
File 121287373969.jpg - (22.32KB , 556x379 , Light rage.jpg ) [iqdb]
10501
[x] "YOU CALL THAT SWIMMING?!"
>> No. 10502
[ ] "YOU CALL THAT SWIMMING?!"
>> No. 10503
[ ] "What are you doing."
>> No. 10504
[x] "YOU CALL THAT SWIMMING?!"

THRUST YOUR HARPOONS IN THE AIR!

WHITE WHALE!

HOLY GRAIL!
>> No. 10505
[X] "YOU CALL THAT SWIMMING?!"
>> No. 10506
[ ] Don't comment
>> No. 10507
>>10499

[ ] "YOU CALL THAT SWIMMING?!"
>> No. 10508
{X} "What are you doing."
>> No. 10509
[X] Don't comment.

Just enjoy the view.
>> No. 10510
[x] "What are you doing."
>> No. 10511
[x] "What are you doing."
>> No. 10512
[x] "YOU CALL THAT SWIMMING?!"

USAMI, YOU'RE NOT SOME CAT DROWNING IN A POOL!
>> No. 10513
[x] Don't comment.

I think Anon has done enough damage up by talking today...
>> No. 10514
[ ] "YOU CALL THAT SWIMMING?!"
>> No. 10515
[x] "What are you doing."
>> No. 10516
[x] "What are you doing."
>> No. 10517
File 121287516259.png - (187.15KB , 641x2614 , 1212258811100.png ) [iqdb]
10517
>>10504
>> No. 10518
[X] "What are you doing."
>> No. 10519
[ ] "YOU CALL THAT SWIMMING?!"
>> No. 10520
[X] "YOU CALL THAT SWIMMING?!"

I need to track down my swimming lessons book image and save it
>> No. 10521
File 12128757034.png - (120.54KB , 687x231 , WHATAREYOUDOING.png ) [iqdb]
10521
[X] "YOU CALL THAT SWIMMING?!"

OH NO. NO, NO, NO. WHAT IS SHE DOING. THIS IS NOT RIGHT. THIS IS NOT HOW ONE SWIMS!
Led by a wave of unknown force, you stand up. Renko, suprised by your sudden movements, stops in her tracks.
"YOU IDIOT!" Yelling, you point to her. "YOU CALL THAT SWIMMING?!"
She flinches at your sudden outburst. Her expression becomes that of a shock as she returns to sitting position, half-way between her previous seat and you.
You can't help but scratch you head with irriation.
"Don't make me laugh!"
She backs off more. Her eyes widen as you scream, reaching your hands to the ceiling.
"USAAAAAMIIIIII!" Now you've lost it. You don't know where it came from, but you're totally absorbed in your act.
"What are you..."
She tries to speak, but you interrupt her, again pointing your finger at her sitting figure.
"You're not some cat drowning in a puddle! Swim! SWIM!" leaning forward, you yell at her with determination "I'll show you how it's done, so watch closely! You stupid, sexy girl!"
You can almost see tears forming in her eyes. Or is it just an illusion? No matter.
Shooting your hands to your both sides, you continue your lecture.
"In freestyle, pull your arms out of the water!" you swing your arms up "ELBOWS FIRST! Then take that arm and reach out in front of you!" demonstrating the move, you do so with yours. "Make sure you extend it all the way! DON'T FORGET TO BREATHE! WHEEZE!" taking a dramatically loud breath, you continue with the demonstration "THEN! Dip your fingerstips into the water! AND! Follow through with your entire arm! DON'T SLAP THE SURFACE OF WATER LIKE SOME PATHETIC NINE!" you kick the water, sending droplets flying at Renko. She simply closes her eyes instinctively for a moment, then continues to stare at you "WATER RESISTANCE IS HUGE! THEN!" you crouch down in the water "Part the water with all your strength! This is where you accelerate! EVERYTHING" you wave your arms to emphasize the meaning of that word "EVERYTHING will be decided by how much strength you put into this motion!" Deciding it would be practical to do some Live-Fire-type of demonstration, you lay down in the water and take a postition, floating on your stomach. "CRAWL WITH ALL YOUR STRENGTH!" you pull yourself towards Renko "WITH ALL YOUR MIGHT!" another pull, you're getting closer to her "As if your LIFE depended on it! Go for the gold on Beijing olympics!" you pull yourself forward again "UN!" then again "DEUX!" and again "TROIS!" Your speed gradually rises, and now, you're pretty much torpedoing yourself at her. Didn't this happen before? "DO IT WITH ME! UN! DEUX! TROIS!"
You're getting closer and closer. Damn, at this rate, you won't be able to stop before...
Your body impacts with hers. Being pushed backwards, she falls into the water, but manages to keep herself supported by her arms. You, on the other hand, had to shoot them forward in order to not fall on top of her. Well, lucky for you, the hands of yours didn't land on her chest, but on the bath's floor beside her. One on each of her sides.
You're pretty much leaning over her right now. There's also something soft touching your knee...
Renko looks at you with flushed face. Damn, now that's she's suddenly THIS close, you're starting to feel that weird tickling in your chest again. She doesn't move.
"You..." she speaks, quietly "Didn't explain how do kick..."

[ ] "Woe find you, Renko Usami! I'll teach you next time!"
[ ] "Come to think of it, didn't this happen before?"
[ ] Don't say anything
[ ] Get off her, apologize
[ ] "Do you want me to teach you... something else?"
>> No. 10522
[ ] "Come to think of it, didn't this happen before?"
>> No. 10523
[ ] "Come to think of it, didn't this happen before?"

HAHAHA
>> No. 10524
[X] "Come to think of it, didn't this happen before?"
>> No. 10525
[ ] "Do you want me to teach you... something else?"
>> No. 10526
>>10521
>Didn't explain how do kick

damn typos
>> No. 10528
{X} "Come to think of it, didn't this happen before?"
>> No. 10529
Can Nanaya GET any crazier?

[X] "Do you want me to teach you... something else?"
>> No. 10530
[ ] "Do you want me to teach you... something else?"
>> No. 10531
[x] "Do you want me to teach you... something else?"

I CAN TEACH YOU TO SPIN
>> No. 10532
[ ] "Come to think of it, didn't this happen before?"
>> No. 10533
[x] "Come to think of it, didn't this happen before?"
>> No. 10534
{X} "Come to think of it, didn't this happen before?"
>> No. 10535
>>10521

Dammit Yaf.....god dammit.
>> No. 10536
[x] "Woe find you, Renko Usami! I'll teach you next time!"
SWIMMING INSTRUCTOR END
>> No. 10543
File 121288469791.jpg - (112.10KB , 800x600 , CAEN2ZEX.jpg ) [iqdb]
10543
Alright, gonna go to sleep now. It's late and that Akyu scene totally wore me out.

See ya guys tomorrow.
>> No. 10546
>>10543
>Without love
;_;
>> No. 10549
>>10543
>Ur a faget

FFFFFF-

>50 years

FFFFFFFFFFFF-

>THE GAME

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK!
>> No. 10550
[+] "Come to think of it, didn't this happen before?"

>and that Akyu scene totally wore me out.
You're not the only one.

>THE GAME
GODDAMNIT YAF.
>> No. 10554
[ ] "...Come to think of it, didn't this happen before?"
>> No. 10555
[x] "Come to think of it, didn't this happen before?"
>> No. 10556
[ ] "Do you want me to teach you... something else?"
>> No. 10558
>>10497
Whoa, one who thinks the same as me? Weird. I think HY has said before that they're all bi. Or just Patchy, I can't quite remember.
>> No. 10562
[x] "Woe find you, Renko Usami! I'll teach you next time!"
WTF is wrong with you people? This is the most hilarious option on there.

>>10495
God, I love that movie.
>> No. 10564
>>10521
>"You..." she speaks, quietly "Didn't explain how do kick..."

Such a good sport, this Renko.
>> No. 10565
>>10564

Yeah. Honestly she's almost TOO used to Nanaya's (and to some extent Mary's) antics by now.
>> No. 10566
File 121293657767.jpg - (147.34KB , 807x587 , b6a65dbc40847aeb64c867c94a610281.jpg ) [iqdb]
10566
[X] "Come to think of it, didn't this happen before?"

Realization slowly seeps into your thoughts as the uproar from before fades away. There you are yet again, practically laying on top of her after another outburst of ridiculousness. Seriously, what were you doing? And it wasn't the first time either.
Trying to conceal her breathing, make it as quiet as possible, she continues to stare at you with strange expression. What is she...
"Come to think of it..." you speak up "Didn't this happen before?"
"Y-you mean..."
"That we ended up like this... again..."
She averts her gaze and snorts. Still, no sign of retaliation on her side. The first time it happened, when Mary ordered you to kiss her, she gave you a kick to the guts. Then, soon after that, you ended up falling on top of her again, in the forest. But back then...
There were almost no consequences to that.
Why? Her behaviour switches from drastical tsundere to cool - if not cold - and collected, smart girl. Strange how the presence of one particular person can make her change so significantly.
"Yeah, that... Seriously," now she sounds a bit irritiated "What's up with you always somehow ending up pushing me down and landing on top of me?"
Now that she mentions it... There were too many situations where it went as she says. Too many to shrug it off as coincidences. Then what could it be? Some sort of twisted magnetism? A subconscious urge to push her down? Well, you have to say, she has that sort of submissive personality, always going along with other people's plans, almost never voicing her own opinion... Plus, whenever she tries to be reluctant, her shy side kicks in again. How hopeless. You almost feel bad for her. Because, you were the one that pushed her around the most in past few days. Forced her to engage in training, forced yourself on her when Mary won the chess match, forced her to follow your orders when it was dangerous, forced her to listen to your story, forced her to allow you to put the sun screen on her back, forced her to kiss you after that cupboard incident, forced her... Forced, forced, forced, forced.
There was only one time she made a move on you on her own accord and that too, was kind of forced.
"I'm..." you suddenly feel bad. Realizing that now you've forced her to do something yet again, you feel disgusted. Disgusted of yourself. What were you thinking. "Sorry."
She looks back at you. Having seen your pitiful expression, suprisement disappears from her face, substituted by uneasyness.
"Why are you apologizing so suddenly?"
"I... just realized that I've been wrong all this time."
"Wrong?"
"I've been acting selfishly. Towards you, I mean. Every time, every little time something happened between us, it was because of my egoism. I'm sorry. For forcing myself on you so many times."
"N-no, you don't have to--"
"But I want to." you interrupt "I know it's not right. I can only imagine how you feel, being pushed down yet again. I'm sorry."
"Hey, it's not your fault."
"It is."
"It's my fault. For being so weak." she bites her lip "I... I think it's all my fault. If I only... had more strength... More power... I could do something..."
She looks really pitiful. Sad and broken, aware of her own uselessness.
"Ren, it's not like that..."
"You have no idea, how it feels!" she suddenly yells out "You have no idea how it feels to be surrounded by people with various powers! You have that strength, Mary has connection to possibly the strongest persona in Gensokyo, Reimu has her bloodline powers! Every single person in this world has some sort of hidden, unnatural strength! Yet I... I am the only one that..." she looks like she could burst into tears any moment now "I'm useless. Powerless. I have to hidden powers. I... probably couldn't even defend myself from the weakest youkai. That's why... I have to depend on everyone. I feel so... Inutile. Unneeded. I told you, some time ago, that I feel like I'm holding Mary back. I... still have that feeling."
"You are not useless, Ren."
"I am!"
"No."
"Yes I am!"

[ ] "Alright then, if you're so useless, run away. Leave us alone. We don't need weaklings here. Return to where you belong. Are you able to do that?"
[ ] "Useless? If you were indeed useless, would I be in love with you? I don't think so. That's why you're not useless, Ren."
[ ] "Useless, huh? So, what does that useless person think keeps me sane? You're the only one that makes me able to stay normal."
[ ] "Useless? No... YOU. ARE. THE CUTEST!", then hug her
[ ] "You're not useless. I'm sure I could make a great use of this body of yours."
>> No. 10567
[x] "Alright then, if you're so useless, run away. Leave us alone. We don't need weaklings here. Return to where you belong. Are you able to do that?"

Get ye to a nunnery!
>> No. 10568
[x] "Useless, huh? So, what does that useless person think keeps me sane? You're the only one that makes me able to stay normal."
Hear that, Ren?
You're the Tsukkomi to my Boke.
>> No. 10569
[ ] "Useless, huh? So, what does that useless person think keeps me sane? You're the only one that makes me able to stay normal."

however, I would like to reword it to

[x] "Ren, you do have a power and you've saved my life more than once with it. Without you I'd lose my sanity. I need you. You're the only one who keeps me...human."
>> No. 10570
{X} "Useless, huh? So, what does that useless person think keeps me sane? You're the only one that makes me able to stay normal."
>> No. 10571
[x] "Useless, huh? You did save my life when i was fighting Red. You can't say that saving someone's life is a useless power."
>> No. 10572
[X] "Useless, huh? So, what does that useless person think keeps me sane? You're the only one that makes me able to stay normal."
[X] "Ren, you do have a power and you've saved my life more than once with it. Without you I'd lose my sanity. I need you. You're the only one who keeps me...human."

YAFKYU-SAN! GATTAI-DA!
>> No. 10573
>>10572
And now, a very special writer's edition of "DOES IT BLEND?"
>> No. 10575
File 121293886993.jpg - (17.86KB , 512x287 , willitblend.jpg ) [iqdb]
10575
>>10573

Yes! It will blend!
>> No. 10576
[x] "Useless, huh? So, what does that useless person think keeps me sane? You're the only one that makes me able to stay normal."
>> No. 10577
[ ] "Useless? If you were indeed useless, would I be in love with you? I don't think so. That's why you're not useless, Ren."
[ ] "Useless, huh? So, what does that useless person think keeps me sane? You're the only one that makes me able to stay normal."

I prefer this blend
>> No. 10578
>>10577

[x] "Useless? If you were indeed useless, would I be in love with you? I don't think so. That's why you're not useless, Ren."
[x] "Useless, huh? So, what does that useless person think keeps me sane? You're the only one that makes me able to stay normal."

This one does taste better.
>> No. 10581
[ ] "Useless? If you were indeed useless, would I be in love with you? I don't think so. That's why you're not useless, Ren."
[ ] "Useless, huh? So, what does that useless person think keeps me sane? You're the only one that makes me able to stay normal."
>> No. 10582
Oh yes, tell her that her sole power in life is to make out with you to keep you sane and happy. Surely that will go over well. (Hint: No.)

[X] "You're here. You're alive. You fought my brother, right when it mattered, and won. You don't need any powers, you don't need to be 'useful' to anyone. Just be Renko Usami, that's enough."
>> No. 10583
>>10578
Great taste
>>10569
Less filling.

GREAT TASTE!
LESS FILLING!

AAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGGGG
>> No. 10585
[x] "A useless little girl only good for her sex appeal."
>> No. 10586
[x] "REEEEENKOOOOO! CLENCH THOSE TEETH!"
>> No. 10588
[X] "You're here. You're alive. You fought my brother, right when it mattered, and won. You don't need any powers, you don't need to be 'useful' to anyone. Just be Renko Usami, that's enough."

if only because it reminds me of the song "Underdog".
>> No. 10591
File 121294443182.jpg - (172.68KB , 800x600 , 4a9113963725ff99defcf1541de781bc.jpg ) [iqdb]
10591
[X] "Useless, huh? So, what does that useless person think keeps me sane? You're the only one that makes me able to stay normal."
[X] "Useless? If you were indeed useless, would I be in love with you? I don't think so. That's why you're not useless, Ren."

"Useless."
You repeat that word, emphasizing every syllabe, giving is as hateful sound as possible. Useless. Useless. Isn't that what 'he' used to say? All the time, echoing in your head. That one word. Useless. You're useless. What you're doing is useless. Your very existence is useless. Unneeded. Your life is just a hassle. A speck among greater beings, living it's useless life like a worm it is. Useless.
You look down on Renko. Her flushed face stares at the wall to your right. A dribble of transparent liquid flows down from the corner of her eye, down her cheek. In uneven periods, a droplet falls down from her face and into the water.
Is she... crying?
"Useless. Is that what you think? Do you think you're useless?" Not looking at you, she nods. You shake your head. "So, if you're so useless, what do you think kept me sane all this time? Who was it that rescued me from my blood's curse? Who was it that saved me from sure death by my brother's hands? You're not useless, Ren. You're the only one that makes me able to stay normal. I need you, Ren."
She closes her eyes for a moment, then turns her gaze to you. Her hazel eyes, watery from tears, stare stright into yours.
"So..." she says, slowly, holding back hiccuping "Are you saying I am... Of use to you? That I'm useful to keep you sane?"
"No." you shake your head again. "What I'm saying is that I love you. I love you, therefore you're not useless."
After falling silent for a moment, she...
Simply bursts in tears.
Her pitiful whining fills the room and echoes off the walls.
"Ren, what are you--"
Your voice cuts off as she suddenly wraps her arms around your neck, burdening your back with her weight. Even though, you manage to keep yourself supported.
"C-carry me..." she manages to pant out in between spasms.
"What?"
"C-carry me t-there..."
She points to bath's edge, not so far from your current position.
Well, there's no use in opposing, now is there?

So, you carry her to that place she directed you to. Seating her there, you sit down as well. But when you try to lean back and relax, suddenly she grabs your shoulders again and pulls you towards her again. Pushing her face against your chest, she continues to sob quietly. As much as you'd want to hug her right now, you get a feeling it would be bad to try that now.

After a few minutes, her sobs die down, as well as the tension in her arms. She remains still, breathing loudly, trying to soothe her nerves.
"You..." she finally speaks up "Always strike me... at the weakest point... Back then... And back then... How do you think I felt back then? Do you have any idea how ebarassed I was?"
Not knowing what is she talking about exactly, you decide to agree obediently.
"I guess I don't."
"You're a horrible person."
"I guess I am."
Silence ensues. Her breathing became stable by now. She pulls herself away from you and wipes her face.
"I'm sorry," she says "I shouldn't have showed you this weak side of me. It only proved my point..."
She bites her lip again.
"Oh no, you're not getting all weepy on me again, Ren! I repeat, you are NOT useless! I love you, Mary loves you, and we both need you! Without you... We wouldn't be here today. So cheer up already."
She forces a smile.
"Y-yeah, I guess you're right. Haha."
The two of you continue to stare at each other in silence.

[ ] "Alright. I'm going to make a dinner. You stay here and relax, think things through. But if you cry again... There will be some consequences."
[ ] "So... Wanna do it?"
[ ] Avert your gaze "Stop staring at me... I might lose it if it keeps up like this."
[ ] "Alright. I'm going out. You do whatever you want, just don't cry."
>> No. 10592
[x] "Alright. I'm going to make a dinner. You stay here and relax, think things through. But if you cry again... I won't be responsible for my actions."

just a little tweak.
>> No. 10594
[ ] Avert your gaze "Stop staring at me... I might lose it if it keeps up like this."

I choose to interpretate this as breaking down into mutual tears. great renko scene BTW
>> No. 10595
[x] "Alright. I'm going to make a dinner. You stay here and relax, think things through."
>> No. 10596
{X} Avert your gaze "Stop staring at me... I might lose it if it keeps up like this."
>> No. 10597
[x] "Alright. I'm going to make a dinner. You stay here and relax, think things through. But if you cry again... There will be some consequences."

Usin' up Reimu's food supply when she's already angry with us.
>> No. 10598
>>10593

This

[x] "Alright. I'm going to make a dinner. You stay here and relax, think things through. But if you cry again... You will be baked. And then there will be cake."

Laughter is the best medicine, especially for heartache.
>> No. 10599
File 121294555650.jpg - (140.59KB , 1118x946 , waiter.jpg ) [iqdb]
10599
>>10594
>great renko scene BTW

At your service.
>> No. 10600
>[ ] Avert your gaze "Stop staring at me... I might lose it if it keeps up like this."

I hope this is meant in the sobby way, not the rape way.
>> No. 10601
[ ] Avert your gaze "Stop staring at me... I might lose it if it keeps up like this."
>not the rape way.
>> No. 10602
>>10599
I mean it, choked me up. I love moments like this, I really think Nanaya should break down and cry too with Renko in his arms. Then Mary should join in and they all sob it out together, there's a lot of emotion that's been pent up in the characters lately and it's so great to see it flood out like this. Makes everything more defined and the characters more human.
>> No. 10603
>>10602
Too bad Mary wasn't there. She could use some humaning-up.
>> No. 10604
>>10602

My favorite part of the Reimu route was the pity party with Yukari.
>> No. 10606
>>10604

Too bad it was all but a lie, right?

It was a lie, right?
>> No. 10607
[X] Avert your gaze "Stop staring at me... I might lose it if it keeps up like this."
>> No. 10611
>>10606

Half a lie, given Yukari's rather erratic behavior towards us in this route.

Which means after the final reckoning here, her tears will be twice as sweet.
>> No. 10612
[yes] Avert your gaze "Stop staring at me... I might lose it if it keeps up like this."
>> No. 10613
[x] Avert your gaze "Stop staring at me... I might lose it if it keeps up like this."
>> No. 10616
[X] Avert your gaze "Stop staring at me... I might lose it if it keeps up like this."
>> No. 10620
[ ] Avert your gaze "Stop staring at me... I might lose it if it keeps up like this."
totally in the rape way.
>> No. 10622
>>10620
>totally in the rape way.

>>10600
>not the rape way

... decide already...

Anyway, writan now.
>> No. 10629
File 121295604950.jpg - (93.07KB , 500x697 , 146efd416aaf015959d28cb4ba20e586.jpg ) [iqdb]
10629
[X] Avert your gaze "Stop staring at me... I might lose it if it keeps up like this."

With that flushed face, she looks at you. And you look at her. This meaningful silence, this wordless transfer of feelings...
You suddenly feel a surge of sadness seeping into your thoughts. Her sorrowful stare, her teary eyes... It hits your straight in the weak point.
Damn it, you're starting to feel like crying as well.
"Stop looking at me like that."
You turn away your face.
"Huh? Why...?"
"I... I might lose it and cry as well if it keeps up like this."
"Hey... I'm not crying anymore..."
She brings herself closer to you. You can catch her figure in the corner of your eye as she reaches her hand out and...
Places it on your cheek. Urging you to turn back towards her, she speaks in calm tone.
"Hey..." Her hazel eyes gaze straight into yours. You can feel... Warmth, fondness, trust, friendship... All those things come to your mind when those eyes stare at you. "I'm not crying anymore, so..."
She brings herself even closer, almost connecting your legs. Kneeling before you on both knees, she continues to stare.
Her face, slowly, without haste, gets nearer. Closer to yours. Almost like if you were hypnotized, your body remains perfectly still, not even breathing. All your will, all your control, they now belong to those eyes.
Strength leaves your muscles when your lips connect.
Your eyelids drop down, your senses concentrate on the feeling alone. The warmth, soft pressure, her scent, touch on your cheek. All of those, make you drunk with her presence. Intoxicated. Unable to resist. You drown in her existence totally.

After what seems to be an eternity, she draws back. Both of you let out a satisfied sigh. The touch on your cheek disappears.
Energy returns to this earthly form of yours, though your soul still bathes in remaining sense of pleasure.
Opening your eyes, you see Renko sitting back, covering her lips with her hand, staring at the floor with red face.
"I..." she mutters "This is the first time I've kissed you by my own will, isn't it?" Not being able to speak yet, you just nod. "I... Um, thank you."
She thanks you? For what? After all, it was...

[ ] "That was... amazing. How did you do that?"
[ ] "You're starting to take initiative. Good."
[ ] "Have you had enough? Because I sure haven't. Do you want to do it, Ren?"
>> No. 10632
[x] "Maybe if you do it again I'll turn into a prince!"
>> No. 10633
[X] "That was... amazing. How did you do that?"
>> No. 10634
[ ] "That was... amazing. How did you do that?"
>> No. 10635
[X] "That was... amazing. How did you do that?"

Pfft, were we ever that entranced by Mary? Maybe if Yukari hadn't had her go psycho back then and she wasn't plain psycho herself right now we could've been. Hooray for Renko.
>> No. 10636
FUCK YEAH PODOLSKI

[x] "You're starting to take initiative. Good."
>> No. 10637
[x] "Maybe if you do it again I'll turn into a prince!"
>> No. 10640
>>10636
>FUCK YEAH PODOLSKI

.... Elaborate?
>> No. 10641
[x] Dinner, going, etc.

Bleah, Renko. I miss those short peaceful moments we had with Mary way back at the beginning.
>> No. 10643
[ ] "That was... amazing. How did you do that?"
>> No. 10644
[x] "Have you had enough? Because I sure haven't. Do you want to do it, Ren?"
>> No. 10645
>>10640
He just scored a goal for Germany. Again.
>> No. 10646
[x] "That was... amazing. How did you do that?"

Fuck yeah Germany.
GOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
>> No. 10649
File 121295808539.jpg - (27.79KB , 704x392 , 121044588789.jpg ) [iqdb]
10649
>>10646
>Fuck yeah Germany.
>GOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
>> No. 10654
>>10649
>>10646

So who's winning?
>> No. 10655
[X] "That was... amazing. How did you do that?"
>> No. 10656
>>10654
Germany won.

So get ready to go in despair here.
>> No. 10657
>>10654
Germany beat Poland 2-0
>> No. 10659
>>10656
>>10657

This pleases me greatly.
>> No. 10660
[X] "That was... amazing. How did you do that?"

"That was..." Muttering out those words, the heavy feeling in your windpipe disappears. Like if the tension keeping you hypnotized earlier disappeared. Instinctively, you gasp for air, only now realizing you've been holding your breath back for so long. "That was amazing..." you're truly mesmerized bu what she's done. Her mere presence made all your bodily funciouns to cease. Even breathing. And you didn't even feel it. Really, that girl... "How did you do that?"
She looks at you, suprised. Still keeping her hand on her lips, she cocks her head to the side.
"Did what?"
"That!" to emphasize, you throw your arms sideways "That kiss was amazing! Literally, breath-taking! You're a natural born seducer, Ren!"
"S-seducer?" she frowns
"Alright, mabe it was a bad word, but, gods damn me if it wasn't amazing!"
"R-really? I... I just felt an impulse and..."
"That's alright!" you jump towards her and grab her forearms. She glances at your hands and your face alternatingly "That's what life is about! Catch every day, follow your instincts, kick the reason to the curb and live to your fullest!"
"A-are you okay?"
Letting go of her arms, you stand up and clench your hand to a fist. Holding it up, you exclaim.
"Yes! That's what I think! One has to live alive, not slump and hesitate! Ren!" you look down at her "I am going to prepare a dinner!"
With that, you take your leave, letting dumbfounded Renko stare as you disappear behind changing room's door.

Man, that really was refreshing. You don't know why, but her kiss alone made all your strength return to your body. You want to cheer in excitement. Nanaya, ready for action! It's amazing what one kiss can do to man's mood.
"Well then!" you yell out, directing your steps towards the kitchen "Let's make a dinner!"

Arriving there, you start rummaging through the shelves, looking for ingridients.
Hm, there's not much, but enough to co-- oh, wait! There are bowls of what seems to rice and curry in the fridge. This has to be the meal Marisa brought. When was that? Well, no matter. Food is food.

So, you throw the rice and sauce together into a pot and put it on the stove. With ease, you start a fire underneath it and start stirring the delicious-looking mass. After a few minutes, pleasing smell fills the room. Alright, just a bit more...
"Oh." A voice from behind you. "Whatcha cookin?" Turning around, you see Mary walking in, with curious face "I smelled something nice and came here."

[ ] "Curry! Just a bit more and it'll be ready."
[ ] Let go of the spoon, hug her
[ ] Let go of the spoon, kiss her
[ ] "Dinner! Could you find Ren?"
>> No. 10662
[ ] "Curry! Just a bit more and it'll be ready."
>> No. 10664
[ ] "Curry! Just a bit more and it'll be ready."
>> No. 10665
[x] "Curry! Just a bit more and it'll be ready."
>> No. 10666
[X] "Curry! Just a bit more and it'll be ready."
> a dinner
Sounds awkward in English, most of the time it's just "dinner". More you know etc.
>> No. 10668
>>10566
>Mary has connection to possibly the strongest persona in Gensokyo,
Dammit all. Everytime I see this I think of Maribel shooting herself in the head.
>> No. 10669
>>10666

The moar I know.

Yeah, when you see things like that, point them out. That's how one learns to use the language properly, amirite?
>> No. 10670
File 121295976339.jpg - (28.07KB , 512x384 , 1209163670037.jpg ) [iqdb]
10670
>>10668
>> No. 10671
[x] "Curry! Just a bit more and it'll be ready."
>> No. 10672
[x] "Curry! Just a bit more and it'll be ready."
>> No. 10675
[x] "Curry! Just a bit more and it'll be ready."
[x] Let go of the spoon, hug her
We're in a good mood; we have an excuse.
>> No. 10677
>>10670
But remove that "a" from the end, and she becomes a ⑨.
>> No. 10678
[x] "Curry! Just a bit more and it'll be ready."

>>10675
We just kissed Ren. Now we'll go hugging Mary?
>> No. 10679
[X] "Curry! Just a bit more and it'll be ready for dinner."
[X] "Could you find Ren?"
>> No. 10683
File 121296274641.jpg - (96.86KB , 450x450 , 1d71b8dc1d795233112c1dc3f8c85b39.jpg ) [iqdb]
10683
[x] "Curry! Just a bit more and it'll be ready."

As much as you want to give her some sort of warm greeting, that'd feel a bit awkward, now wouldn't it? That's why, you'll have to limit it to a simple one.
"Hey."
"Mm." she approaches you from behind "So whatcha doing?"
Opening your mouth to answer, suddenly, your body freezes. Something soft touches your back and there's weight on your shoulder. With the corner of your eye, you catch Mary hanging on it, her face practically centimeters from yours. Semingly unfazed, she glances down at the pot.
"What is it?"
Oh damn. Wrapping her arms around your shoulders, she simply leans on you, pressing her breasts against your back.
The choir in your head bursts out with a cheer as you try to get the orders through to your lips.
"C-Curry. It's curry. Just a few minutes more and it'll be ready."
"Curry, huh?" she says in lazy tone "Curry is blaaaaaaand."
You sigh.
"Well, it's the only thing we have, unless you're eager to take a walk to the human village and buy something else."
"Naaaaah. Too lazy."
Her weight grows in intensity as she leans more and more on you. What the hell is she doing?
"Mary, what are you..."
"Mmm... I'm feeling kinda tired... Just let me rest for a bit."
"Go lie down somewhere."
"Don't wanna."
Trying to ignore the soft feeling on your back, you continue to stir the brownish mass in the pot.

In the end, you ended up dragging Mary around when taking all the things required for dinner to the dining room. She simply wouldn't let go of you, hanging on your shoulder like a little child, too lazy or tired to walk on her own. Damn, this is tiring. And why is she so clingy anyway?
Placing the last utensils on the table, you take a seat in front of your plate. Mary groans as you sit down, her lower body slumping down on the floor, the upper being still supported on your back. Fuck, that soft feeling constantly sends weird impulses to your brain, making it hard to concentrate.
"Mary. Go find Renko. Please?"
"Naaaaah."
"Oh come on! Then take a seat properly at least!"
"Naaaaaaaaaah."
Ignoring your pleads, she stays there on your back. Resignating, you let your head fall on the table.
"Maaaaaaaaary, geeeeeet oooooooooofff meeeeeeeeee..."
"Naaaaaaaaaaaaaah."
How persistent. Either she's enjoying it or is really tired. While the second option doesn't seem too realistic, Yukari being 'asleep' and Mary not doing anything tiresome, the first one is pretty plausible. What is she thinking...
"Maaaaary, pleaaaaaseeee..."
"Naaaaaaaaaaaah."
The two of you remain like this for a few minutes. Then, a noise interrupts the silence.
Sliding door.
And behind them, Renko. Noticing your duo, she stops in her tracks and, wide-eyed, stares at you in suprisement.
"What... are you doing?"

[ ] "Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp."
[ ] Shake Mary off "It's her fault!"
[ ] Unintelligible groan
[ ] "She's a nut! A crazy coconut!"
>> No. 10685
[X] "Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp."

Reminds me of Kaguya from [Inaba of the Moon and Inaba of the Earth]...
>> No. 10686
[] "Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp."
Perfect.
>> No. 10687
[x] "Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp."
>> No. 10688
[x] "All aboard the man train!"
>> No. 10689
[x] "Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp."

>[ ] "She's a nut! A crazy coconut!"

oh u
>> No. 10690
>>10629
>>10660

Oh wow.

Nanaya's afterglow is kind of... moe.


>>10678

Well Nanaya did affirm that he loves both of them. Repeatedly.

[x] Let go of the spoon, hug her
[X] "Curry! Just a bit more and it'll be ready for dinner."
[X] "Could you find Ren?"
>> No. 10691
[ ] "Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp."
>> No. 10695
{X} "Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp. ( ´A`)~"
>> No. 10696
[x] "Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp."

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease.
>> No. 10697
>>10683
[ ] Unintelligible groan
>> No. 10698
[x] "She's a nut! A crazy coconut!"
[x] Dance.
>> No. 10699
[ ] "Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp."
>> No. 10701
>>10690

slowpoked

[x] "Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp."

With a grimace and the pleading eyes.
>> No. 10702
[x] "Braaaaaaaaains."
>> No. 10703
[X] "Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp."
>> No. 10704
File 121296439112.jpg - (30.61KB , 273x286 , tewi-stuck.jpg ) [iqdb]
10704
>>10685
Half-related.
>> No. 10705
>[ ] "She's a nut! A crazy coconut!"

Purely psychosomatic. This girl needs therapy.
>> No. 10708
[X] "Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp."
>> No. 10710
[X] "Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp."
>> No. 10713
File 12129651655.png - (4.73KB , 256x72 , 1189831607749.png ) [iqdb]
10713
>> No. 10714
>>10683
Lazy, drawling her words, complaining, tired...

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

[x] Turn around to Mary. "Regeneration's a bitch, huh, Mom?"
>> No. 10715
[x] "She's a nut! A crazy coconut!"

That girl needs therapy.
>> No. 10716
File 121296541551.jpg - (164.14KB , 1024x851 , EBA.jpg ) [iqdb]
10716
[x] "Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp."
>> No. 10718
God damn it, now I cant get Frontier Psychiatrist out of my head now..

[X] "Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp."
>> No. 10719
File 121296580613.jpg - (19.23KB , 300x300 , 120906932835.jpg ) [iqdb]
10719
>>10714
>> No. 10721
>>10719

GOD DAMN IT YUKARI.
>> No. 10724
File 121296771675.jpg - (26.81KB , 430x288 , 1191694382832.jpg ) [iqdb]
10724
>>10704
>> No. 10725
[X] "Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp."
>> No. 10728
[x] "Taaaaaaaaaaaassssssuuuuketttttttteeee."
>> No. 10729
[x] Turn around to Mary. "Regeneration's a bitch, huh, Mom?"
>> No. 10730
>[ ] Turn around to Mary. "Regeneration's a bitch, huh, Mom?"
so very very tempting, but...

[+] "Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp."
>> No. 10731
[X] "Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp."
>> No. 10733
Back at home, gonna relax for an hour or two, then update.

If anyone's interested, current TS's wordcount is 135 390, AAA's is 28 301 and BKC's is 15 531. Have to say, pretty good for one month's work.

Also, a hint in case some of you feel reluctant later on. Going back to real world doesn't cause the game to end. Also, fagets. And cocks. Lots of them.
>> No. 10734
File 121302384211.jpg - (48.11KB , 707x707 , 14a12511cf1d43b5f772f58f65fce101.jpg ) [iqdb]
10734
[X] "Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp."

Salvation has arrived! Descending from the heavens, a black-winged, merciful angel! Renko, Renko, help me Renko!
Forcing as pitiful tone as possible, you reach your shaking hand to her.
"Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp."
"Huh?"
"Heeeeeelp meeeeeee."
Crawling along the table, you bring yourself closer to her. With Mary on your back, the task is tenfold harder, not mentioning the already-set tableware and food. Well, everything for the sake of the good show, eh? Alright, let's fall down on the floor then! And onward, to Renko! Crawl, crawl, pull after pull, groaning all the way there, you finally reach for her legs and try to pull yourself up. To no avail. The weight on your back successfully makes it impossible to lift your torso beyond the height of a few centimeters.
With weepy, voice, you plead to Renko.
"Heeeeelp meee... She's been clinging onto me allll thiiiis tiiiiimeee... I'm tireeeeeed..."
SUCCESS! Though reluctant at first, Renko sighs and lifts Mary up, ignoring her annoyed squeals, and carries her to the table.
Liberated from this deadly weight, you stand up as well and take your seat.

The meal went in silence, Mary has livened up a bit after eating too. Now the three of you are sitting at the table, dishes already washed, relaxing in this relatively small room. The doors leading outside are opened, allowing the afternoon sun to flood the interior. Hm, it's gotten quite late before you noticed. You wonder what time is it...
"Ahhh, I'm full." exlaming cheerfuly, Mary lays back on the floor with a satisfied face "That was filling. B, but filling nonetheless."
"Bland?" Renko asks "I think it was quite delicious."
"Oh?" Mary lifts her head up and glances at Renko, who, now satisfied as well, simply rests her head on her arms on the table. You can't help but smirk at the cuteness of that gesture. Of course, Mary's has it's own charm too, but it's more that of a... sexual type. Her breasts sticking out like that and all... Yeah, surely, while Renko is cute, Mary should be called seductive. "You call curry 'delicious'? You clearly have no taste in food!"
Though insulting, her tone is still playful, with an indication of playing around. Guess this is what they call a friendly argument.
"N-no taste?!" Renko's eyes widen. Looks like she didn't catch that hint and taken it quite seriously. "Well excuuuuuse me! I'm a simple girl, princess, I don't need any equisite meals" she emphasizes those words with offensive tone "to be satisfied!"
"Hahaha!" Mary waves her off with a laugh "You should see you face now! You're so cute when flustered!"
"W-what?!" Well, there's no way you can't agree. "What are you saying all of a sudden?!"
Oh ho.
"Hahaha! Really, want a mirror?"
"L-Leave me alone!"
"Now, now." you try to ease the tension "Mary, don't tease Ren if she tells you to."
"Awww. But that's all the fun in it! Besides, just look at her! Isn't she adorable?"
"Mary!" Renko cries out "Just stop it!"
"Aw, okay, okay. I just wanted to play around a little."
Sighing, Mary returns to her laying position. Renko lays down as well.
Ahh~, a lazy afternoon...
"Whew..."
You sigh in delight. On a day like this, one can only thing about slacking off... Yet so much happened...
And, it's gotten late, as you already noticed. That means Reimu will be returning soon.
It's going to be hard, but you'll have to think of a way to deal with her.
But let's leave that for later, shall we?

[ ] Keep silent
[ ] Talk
subvote-[ ] "Any of you got a watch or something?"
subvote-[ ] "So, I guess the regneration's a pain in the ass, huh, Mom?"
subvote-[ ] "What do you think we should do next?"
[ ] "Excuse me. I'm going to relax in my room. If any of you wants something, I'll be there."
>> No. 10735
[X] "Excuse me. I'm going to relax in my room. If any of you wants something, I'll be there."
>> No. 10736
[ ] Talk
[ ] "So, I guess the regneration's a pain in the ass, huh, Mom?"
>> No. 10741
[X] "Excuse me. I'm going to relax in my room. If any of you wants something, I'll be there."
>> No. 10742
[ ] Keep silent
>> No. 10743
[x] "Excuse me. I'm going to relax in my room. If any of you wants something, I'll be there."

This day is really passing slowly.
I figured Reimu would have gotten back to tear some shit up by now.
>> No. 10744
>>10743
>This day is really passing slowly.

That's because you're actually DOING something instead of PASSING OUT all the TIME.
>> No. 10746
{X} "Excuse me. I'm going to relax in my room. If any of you wants something, I'll be there."
>> No. 10747
[x] Do some sweeping

Poor Reimu. Stuck with three extra layabouts eating her food.
>> No. 10748
>>10744
[ ] Anemia option
>> No. 10750
[x] Do some sweeping
>> No. 10751
[x] Do some sweeping
>> No. 10752
File 121302999399.jpg - (330.75KB , 650x643 , getbacktowork2.jpg ) [iqdb]
10752
>> No. 10753
>>10752

Get back to work.
>> No. 10754
[x] "Excuse me. I'm going to relax in my room. If any of you wants something, I'll be there."
>> No. 10755
>>10752
D'ya really think there are people who read this and don't vote? I guess I could spam a few more for you if you really want, but I thought that sort of thing was generally frowned upon.
>> No. 10756
>>10755
This, and /shrine/'s the longest? Seriously? No way... finished a playthrough, certainly, but in terms of pure length... hmm.
>> No. 10758
>>10756

136k words ATM.
>> No. 10759
[X] "Excuse me. I'm going to relax in my room. If any of you wants something, I'll be there."
>> No. 10760
>>10755
>>10756

You'd be surprised. Statistically, over half the regular users on this site don't actually vote.

I myself retain votes in a lot of stories, but not /shrine/'s
>> No. 10761
>>10760
>I myself retain votes in a lot of stories, but not /shrine/'s

Makes me want to go all SHODAN on your ass. GET BACK TO VOTING NIGGER.
>> No. 10762
[x] Do some sweeping

please don't kick us out, Raymoo!
>> No. 10763
>>10752

Okay, I lol'd.

[x] Talk
subvote-[x] "So, I guess the regneration's a pain in the ass, huh, Mom?"


Now get back to work, nigger.
>> No. 10764
[x] Talk
subvote-[x] "So, I guess the regneration's a pain in the ass, huh, Mom?"
>> No. 10765
>>10758
Ah, I apologize.

I know what the problem was now, though-- I only started reading TS at the beginning of playthrough 2, and I only read about having gotten the Nanaya True END in passing.

tl;dr I forgot to count TS1.
>> No. 10766
[x] Do some sweeping
>> No. 10767
[X] "Excuse me. I'm going to relax in my room. If any of you wants something, I'll be there."

All of a sudden, you're feeling tired. All this atmosphere, sunlight, warm air... It makes you feel nauseous. Like a curse, slowly seeping into your thoughts, poisoning your muscles with weariness.
"Uh..."
Your vision blurs out for a moment. Seriously, what the hell is going on?
Standing up weakly, you turn to the girls.
"Excuse me. I'm feeling kinda tired, so I'm going to relax in my room. If any of you wants anything... I'll be there."
Both of them give you a nod, then you leave.

Stumbling, you reach the room that's been your resting place for past few days. Forcelessly, you fall on the matress.
It's uncomfortable. Well, no wonder. After all, there are no covers and there's something hard underneath... You'd check that, but you're feeling way too tired to even raise your arm.
Sinking into soft darkness, your consciouness fades away.

You had a horrible dream.
The type that would make a normal person wake up with a start, possibly screaming.
But as soon as you open your eyes, everything is gone. Not a slightest trace of that nightmare remains.
You never know - that could be a good thing as well.
After all... If something happened... You'd rather be off without knowing that.

As the informations about surrounding slowly become delivered to your brain, you realize that you're still in your room, though one thing has changed - it's pitch dark now. Through the gap in the door leading outside, you see that dusk has already arrived, sucking out all the light from the world.
Now, that means the inevitable just got closer.
There aren't many things you can do now.

[ ] Go outside
[ ] Stay here
[ ] Wander around shrine
>> No. 10769
[X] Wander around the shrine.
[X] Look for Reimu.
>> No. 10770
>>10752
You type your updates on the Wii? No wonder it takes so long.
>> No. 10771
[x] Wander around shrine
>> No. 10772
[ ] Wander around shrine

NINEBALL ASSAULT TEAM IS GO
>> No. 10773
[X] Wander around shrine
>> No. 10775
[x] Wander around shrine
>> No. 10777
[x] [STATUS]
[x] Wander around shrine

levelan gaems.
>> No. 10781
File 12130344635.jpg - (203.22KB , 800x600 , 1212164841899.jpg ) [iqdb]
10781
>>10777
>[x] [STATUS]

Accessing genetic memory...
...
Access granted
Subject: J.S.NANAYA_0x7FT
%PCNAME: Nanaya
%PCCLASS: Melee Fighter Concealed Talents
%PCSKILLS:
*Cooking 3
*Speechcraft 2
*Psychosis 1
*Swimming 1
*Knife proficiency 2
%PCSTATS
STR 12
AGI 18
DEX 16
INT 10
WIS 10
CHA 14
%PCINV:
2x ____ade __a Big folder knife
1x Common Pants
1x Common Shirt
1x Common Shoes
1x Leaflet
1x Oppai Ball (dropped)
1x Wallet (dropped)
%PCSTATUSMODIFIERS
Health: 89%
Stamina: 99%
Mana: 50%
Rage Orbs 0/3
>> No. 10784
[x] Sweep
>> No. 10785
>>10781
AGI 18
DEX 16

Isn't that redundant? Anyway, Nanaya clearly used either wis or int as the dump stat.
>> No. 10786
>1x Oppai Ball (dropped)

FUCK.
>> No. 10789
>>10785

I think those are oblivion's stats. It had a really wierd set from a dnd view.
>> No. 10792
File 121303700395.jpg - (82.54KB , 450x640 , 1208389766937.jpg ) [iqdb]
10792
[X] Wander around shrine

With a slight difficulty, you stand up. The overwhelming silence invades your ears, making you hear your own blood, pulsating in your head's veins. So quiet... Looks like it's going to be a peaceful night.

As if trying not to disturb that serene silence, you slip out of your room, instinctively making as little noise as possible. Somehow, this feels pleasant. Maybe... nostalgic. To wander around these corridors at night. Something like that... happened before, right?
Dark corridors.
Mysterious atmosphere of this rundown shrine.
But... You've never...
Roamed those corridors at night before...

Aimlessly, without any particular destination.
Just an idle wait for something that has to come.
Red-White will return today. And won't be pleased. Most definitely, she won't be pleased.
Why? It wasn't your fault, after all. Not your fault. You couldn't know that convincing Mary to stay would have such... drastic consequences. There is no way...
But it started even before that, right? When you lost it just in front of her, and almost ripped her to shreds. If it wasn't for Mary... Who knows what could've happened.

Without resolve, you continue to wander around the shrine. Those familiar corridors, even though you haven't seen them before. Those faint images of events that never happened. An orange-haired, horned girl, cheerfully running down a hall. A green-haired older woman, giving you advice as-a-matter-of-factly. Another woman, also with green hair, only much shorter, bending over your laying body with a vicious smile. Your own half-naked figure, carrying Reimu in princess-like style.
Images, slideshows, like a recollection of past events.
Events that never happened.
Events that you never witnessed.
What is it?
What could it be?
That voice in your head. Those images. That hunger from before.
Is this all Gensokyo's influence?
If it is... Is there a way of getting rid of it?

"There you are."
Sudden voice brings you back to reality.
Turning around, you see the dreaded Red-White mirage. In cold darkness, her outline glimmers with red light. Light that comes from five magical spikes, hanging above her outstretched arm. With tips pointed straight at you, ready to fire at any moment. She makes a swing with her other hand and identical five spikes appear above her shoulders.
They reminds of swords. With their blades aiming for your throat.
"Don't move."
She says in steely tone.

[ ] ".. you showed up."
[ ] "Listen to me, I don't know what you're thinking, but you're wrong!"
[ ] Hands in pockets, ready to take out knives, walk up to her without word
[ ] Charge at her
>> No. 10794
>>10792
>reminds

remind, typo, etc
>> No. 10795
{X} ".. you showed up."
>> No. 10796
[ ] ".. you showed up."
>> No. 10797
[ ] ".. you showed up."

slowpoke'd
>> No. 10798
[ ] ".. you showed up."
>> No. 10799
[ ] ".. you came."
>> No. 10800
[x] ".. you showed up."
You sure are a slowking Reimu
>> No. 10801
[ ] ".. you've returned."
>> No. 10802
[x] "You shouldn't point those at me if you're not going to use them."
>> No. 10803
[x] "Surely you've got some fun planned for me, RIGHT REIMU?!"
>> No. 10804
[ ] ".. you arrived."
>> No. 10805
[x] ".. you showed up."
>> No. 10807
[ ] ".. you showed up."
>> No. 10808
gb2 /work/ nigga, etc.
>> No. 10810
>>10808

was busy with housework

new thread up