[Return]
Archived Thread

File 121260598317.jpg - (29.00KB , 453x500 , 94f9f923b6cb2af3d6934b00e2245229.jpg ) [iqdb]
10091 No. 10091
[X] Explore further
[X] "Can't see shit, cap'n. What am I touching?"

You can feel the surface tense up as you slide your hands upwards. It shakes a bit, but then stops after a short moment. Alright, this is weird. You've figured out that it's someone's skin, but you have no idea to whom it belongs. Hell, there aren't many possiblities, but the results may vary depending on who's the person being molested by you....
Molested? Well, yeah, you could call it molestation. Or not? She's not struggling, so basically, doesn't that mean you're allowed to continue with this... exploration?
Still, you wouldn't be yourself if you didn't say anything stupid in this situation.
"Can't see shit, capn'n." your voice sounds weird in this closed space "What am I touching? I really can't see."
That muffled yell again. Then Mary's voice.
"Me neither. But continue anyway."
Oh well. Her assuring voice calms you down, somehow. There's nothing to fear, right? Now that you have a verbal permission, nothing could go wrong, right? Alright, here goes nothing.
So you continue to slide your fingers updawards, along that smooth skin. It tenses and shakes, as you make your way higher and higher... Strange, why isn't there anything in the way? Shouldn't there be a piece of clothing? Shirt? Underwear?
But there's nothing. Even higher, there's nothing. You can feel the ribs through that skin, bumping against your fingertips.
And suddenly...
There's something soft. A hillock of tender flesh. It's not really big, to say the truth, it's just high enough to make the ribs unfeelable through it. But nothing that would make you go 'oooh, so big!'. You continue to slide your fingers, along the slope of that small hill. And as you hit the peak, your index finger brushes against something protrouding and significantly harder than the rest of the flesh around.
Excitement overtakes your thought processes as you realize what you're touching. Oh, you knew it well from the very beggining, didn't you? Yeah, you knew it. But now that you're touching it with your own hands, the feeling of arousal gets even stronger.
The chest under your hand jerks up. And there's that noise again.
Wait, your other hand is still free, isn't it? Well then...
You reach it above the point being touched by your other hand. Yeah, there it is. Her neck. And higher... Where her mouth is supposed to be... Someone else's fingers.
"..."

[ ] Renko rape! Renko rape! It's awwwright!
[ ] "Mary. What the hell are you doing."
[ ] This is not right

>> No. 10092
[x] This is not right. What the hell am I thinking, leaving Mary out of this?!
>> No. 10093
[x] This is not right. What the hell am I thinking, leaving Mary out of this?!

Haha perfect.
>> No. 10094
[X] This is not right. What the hell am I thinking, leaving Mary out of this?!

This.
>> No. 10095
[X] "So, who's first?"

Let them squabble over us.
>> No. 10096
[X] "So, who's first?"
>> No. 10097
[X] "So, who's first?"
>> No. 10098
[x] This is not right. What the hell am I thinking, leaving Mary out of this?!
>> No. 10099
[x] This is not right. What the hell am I thinking, leaving Mary out of this?!
>> No. 10100
[X] "So, who's first?"
>> No. 10101
[x] This is not right. What the hell am I thinking, leaving Mary out of this?!

Is it time for crazy yet?
>> No. 10103
[X] This is not right. What the hell am I thinking, leaving Mary out of this?!
>> No. 10105
[X] This is not right. What the hell am I thinking, leaving Mary out of this?!
[X] Grope Mary with free hand
[X] Strip both
[X] Initiate Symmetrical Docking
>> No. 10106
[x] Pry Mary's fingers off and see what Renko says.
>> No. 10107
[x] Pry Mary's fingers off and see what Renko says.
[X] Grope Mary with free hand
[X] "So, who's first?"
>> No. 10108
[x] Pry Mary's fingers off and see what Renko says.
>> No. 10111
[x] "So, who's first?"

FUCK YEAH THIS IS HOT!
>> No. 10112
[x] This is not right. What the hell am I thinking, leaving Mary out of this?!

Mary's practically throwing Renko at us. Let's give her a surprise.
>> No. 10113
[ ] This is not right. What the hell am I thinking, leaving Mary out of this?!
>> No. 10114
Not ONE person posted ThoseAreBreasts.jpg.

This will be taken into consideration.
>> No. 10115
>>10112
>Mary's practically throwing Renko at us.
[x] Throw Flandre at Mary.
>> No. 10118
>>10108
Good thinking
[x] Pry Mary's fingers off and see what Renko says.
>> No. 10119
[x] This is not right. What the hell am I thinking, leaving Mary out of this?!
>> No. 10125
[x] Pry Mary's fingers off and see what Renko says.
>> No. 10127
File 121262011269.jpg - (31.08KB , 223x277 , 1211731705017.jpg ) [iqdb]
10127
Sorry for making it like this, but let's have a new vote:

[ ] This is not right. What the hell am I thinking, leaving Mary out of this?!
[ ] "So, who's first?"
[ ] Pry Mary's fingers off and see what Renko says.

Note: You can select both of the first options, but fingers are exclusive. Choose wisely, Mr. Freeman. Or should I take the liberty of choosing for you...?
>> No. 10128
[x] This is not right. What the hell am I thinking, leaving Mary out of this?!
>> No. 10129
[x] This is not right. What the hell am I thinking, leaving Mary out of this?!
>> No. 10130
[x] This is not right. What the hell am I thinking, leaving Mary out of this?!
>> No. 10131
[ ] Pry Mary's fingers off and see what Renko says.

Delicious Tsundere..
>> No. 10132
[x] This is not right. What the hell am I thinking, leaving Mary out of this?!
"Hey Mom, I'm going to violate your body double thing too, you might want to close your eyes for this one."
>> No. 10133
[X] This is not right. What the hell am I thinking, leaving Mary out of this?!

Let's "torture" her.
>> No. 10134
[X] This is not right. What the hell am I thinking, leaving Mary out of this?!
[X] "So, who's first?"

These have to be concurrent, so that we have them both begging us to take them.
>> No. 10135
[ ] Pry Mary's fingers off and see what Renko says.
>> No. 10136
[X] Pry Mary's fingers off and see what Renko says.
Let's annoy Mary. And it might help us wih Renko.
>> No. 10137
[x] This is not right. What the hell am I thinking, leaving Mary out of this?!
[x] "So, who's first?"

I figure that Mary will pull her fingers out of Renko's mouth long enough for them to voice their answers.
>> No. 10138
[★] Pry Mary's fingers off and see what Renko says.
Renko~
>> No. 10139
[X] Pry Mary's fingers off and see what Renko says.

Yeah, that's right. I'd rather tenderly love Renko than rape her. And you know what else?

I'd do it in the missionary position.
>> No. 10141
[Yesyes] Pry Mary's fingers off and see what Renko says.

Oh Anon. First you push Renko in to closet, start feeling her up and then get angry to Mary?
>> No. 10142
[x] This is not right. What the hell am I thinking, leaving Mary out of this?!
I'll have them both. Here and now.
>> No. 10143
[x] This is not right. What the hell am I thinking, leaving Mary out of this?!
>> No. 10144
I can't believe we have already split into Maryfags and Renkofags. 90% of us had never heard anything from them before.
>> No. 10145
[ ] Pry Mary's fingers off and see what Renko says.
>> No. 10146
[x] Pry Mary's fingers off and see what Renko says.
>> No. 10147
[X] Pry Mary's fingers off and see what Renko says.
>> No. 10148
>>10118
>>10147
What.
>> No. 10149
>>10148
Revote is Revote
>> No. 10150
>>10149

It's the same vote though.
>> No. 10151
>>10147
lrn2votespam
>> No. 10152
[ ] Pry Mary's fingers off and see what Renko says.
>> No. 10153
>>10148
Hahaha oh wow.
>> No. 10154
>>10148
>>10150
>>10151

See:

>>10127
>> No. 10155
>>10154
Alright, now I feel silly.
[X] Pry Mary's fingers off and see what Renko says.
>> No. 10156
>>10155
At least you're the only one who shows his name. We get away from the embarassment.
>> No. 10157
>>10148
Huh? I thought a revote was called, I wasn't paying a lot of attention though.
>> No. 10158
[x] Pry Mary's fingers off and see what Renko says.
Dark place, Mary behaving odd. Leery of bad end. Very leery.
>> No. 10159
[ ] This is not right. What the hell am I thinking, leaving Mary out of this?!

It's futile, but at least I know I tried.
>> No. 10160
>>10154

Oh wow
Oh well, atleast I know to vote again now too.

[x] This is not right. What the hell am I thinking, leaving Mary out of this?!
>> No. 10161
[x] Pry Mary's fingers off and see what Renko says.
>> No. 10162
[x] This is not right. What the hell am I thinking, leaving Mary out of this?!

FUCK YES. This is the only choice.
>> No. 10163
[x] Pry Mary's fingers off and see what Renko says.
>> No. 10164
[x] This is not right. What the hell am I thinking, leaving Mary out of this?!
>> No. 10165
[x] Pry Mary's fingers off and see what Renko says.

Renko is just too great to pass up on. We had threesome in last route, why go for it again?
>> No. 10166
WRITE ALREADY YOU YOU...
>> No. 10167
>>10166
He went to sleep.
>> No. 10168
[x] Choose for me, Yaffy! It's easier than vote spamming!
>> No. 10169
[x] Pry Mary's fingers off and see what Renko says.
>> No. 10170
[ ] Pry Mary's fingers off and see what Renko says.

Good job votespamming guys.
>> No. 10171
[x] Pry Mary's fingers off and see what Renko says.
>> No. 10172
[X] Pry Mary's fingers off and see what Renko says.
>> No. 10173
[x] Pry Mary's fingers off and see what Renko says.
>> No. 10174
[x] This is not right. What the hell am I thinking, leaving Mary out of this?!
>> No. 10175
[x] Pry Mary's fingers off and see what Renko says.
>> No. 10176
[x] Pry Mary's fingers off and see what Renko says.
>> No. 10177
[ ] Pry Mary's fingers off and see what Renko says.
>> No. 10178
[ ] Pry Mary's fingers off and see what Renko says.
>> No. 10179
[X] Pry Mary's fingers off and see what Renko says.
>> No. 10180
[x] This is not right. What the hell am I thinking, leaving Mary out of this?!

Lulz and the quantity of votes. Votespam less...whoever it is.
>> No. 10181
[x] This is not right. What the hell am I thinking, leaving Mary out of this?!

also wow, votespam moar will you
>> No. 10182
[x] This is not right. What the hell am I thinking, leaving Mary out of this?!

I CAN'T GO TO SLEEP DEAR GOD MAKE IT STOP
>> No. 10183
[X] Pry Mary's fingers off and see what Renko says.

I wake up and see incredible amount of votes.
>> No. 10184
[x] This is not right. What the hell am I thinking, leaving Mary out of this?!

Must grope the big boobs too.
>> No. 10185
[X] Pry Mary's fingers off and see what Renko says.

Not that it makes much difference..
>> No. 10186
File 121267068967.jpg - (50.79KB , 800x600 , 62d9ac976b7465f3af8f689eac00b819.jpg ) [iqdb]
10186
What are those all votes about?

Oh wait... My story, huh?

...

Well fuck, I guess people would appreciate it if I updated...
>> No. 10187
>>10186
You have (1) message.
>Read
>>10166
>> No. 10188
File 121268568580.jpg - (24.45KB , 1279x717 , RRRRRRRRRRRRAGE.jpg ) [iqdb]
10188
YOUR WRITEFAG HAS BEEN ENRAGED BY TODAY'S IRL EVENTS, FOR EXAMPLE NOT BEING ABLE TO FIRE UP DMC4 DEMO ON AN OLD GFX CARD AND MANY, MANY MORE. TO KEEP IT BRIEF, HE HAD A 'NICE' DAY.

WE'RE TAKING A MANTAINANCE BREAK TO CURE THE ANGER AND DESPAIR. IF THE SUBJECT SURVIVES THE PROCESS, WE PROMISE TO FORCE HIM TO WRITE A WALL OF TEX BEFORE SATURDAY.

-YAFERTURE SCIENCE-
-MAKING GREY WORLD HAPPIER-
>> No. 10189
>>10188
ಠ_ಠ
>> No. 10190
>>10188

I'm curious why you expected a modern game to run on an old graphics card..
>> No. 10191
>>10190

All that it lacks is support of PS3.0
To fuck with performance, I can use my experience and skills to run it smoothly at the cost of quality if there's a must, even beyond the in-game settings, but how am I even supposed to try, if THE GAME won't run?
>> No. 10192
>>10191
>THE GAME
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
>> No. 10193
>>10191

Enjoy your lowest of the low graphics. ;_;
>> No. 10194
[+] This is not right. What the hell am I thinking, leaving Mary out of this?!
>> No. 10195
[X] This is not right. What the hell am I thinking, leaving Mary out of this?!
>> No. 10196
File 121270179419.jpg - (23.79KB , 579x630 , 83c58d7bcced330c597594b8f75d18c5.jpg ) [iqdb]
10196
[X] Pry Mary's fingers off and see what Renko says.

Your mood gets worse all of a sudden. If those are Mary's fingers on Renko's mouth (it is Renko, right? Mary is way bigger than this...), then it means she may be as well restraining her hands. And if you've touched her bare chest while she's being held captive... Wouldn't that technically be rape?
"Shit."
A curse escapes your mouth. Great, just great. Just when it all started to look good, Mary had to jump out with some bullshit and then, you ended up involuntarily raping Renko. Well, it's not like you WANTED to do that (though deep inside, you know you did), but still. You can only imagine how she has to feel, having her hands held behind her back and her nipples pinched on...
Wait.
What the hell ARE you doing?! Now that you've snapped out of thought, you notice that you've been pinching Renko's nipple throughout all this inner monologue. Marvelous. Alright, time to redeem yourself.
"Sorry."
Muttering an apology, you pry Mary's fingers off Renko's mouth. The former lets out a suprised gasp, while the latter desperately gasps for air before doing anything else. Then...
"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING!"
Her sudden yell almost pierces your ears, them being used to silence and facing such a loud sound so suddenly.
You feel a move in front of you, and next thing you know...
An enormous amount of pain emanates from your testicles. Before you're able to react, your body tumbles to the side, straight onto the door.
Which, unused to such strains, simply breaks in half. You fall on the floor, clutching your family jewels in an instinctive gesture to soothe the pain. The fact that it actually makes it even worse is not important.
"FGRGBLFGHHHH!"
Rolling around, you blurt out random nonsense. If you weren't in so much pain, you'd probably engage in an inner monologue about sense of such actions. But your balls are in too big pain to do that now. In your agony, you don't notice what happened to Mary, but the person standing above you now... Yeah, it's Renko. Her face is almost as red as her cute little nipples, her angered face glaring daggers at your laying, pitiful figure.
She reaches down for your shoulder, then, forcing you to lay on your back, sits on top of you. What is she... Damn, even in this state, you can't help but notice that her naked buttocks are directly touching your forearms, on which she's sitting on, since you're still holding onto your precious jewels and all that...
Ignoring that fact, she grabs your collar with one hand. The other hand rises up, forming a fist, ready to strike at any second now.
Panting hard, she mutters out a question.
"Any excuses?"

[ ] "Mary did it!"
[ ] "I couldn't help myself! Your breasts are just too tempting!"
-subvote [ ] "By the way, I can still see them."
[ ] CLENCH THOSE TEETH!
[ ] Cop a feel of her ass
[ ] "Mary! Help!"
[ ] "Get serious, girl! It wasn't my fault at all! Mary's the one who's been restraining you, not me!"
>> No. 10197
[X] CLENCH THOSE TEETH!

Oh fuck
>> No. 10198
[ ] "Mary did it!"
and if she lets go
[ ] "But I enjoyed it!"
then
[ ] Run as fast as your bruised balls will lets you.
>> No. 10199
>>10198
>balls will lets you

Naturally, I knows the balls.
>> No. 10200
[ ] "I couldn't help myself! Your breasts are just too tempting!"
-subvote [ ] "By the way, I can still see them."
[ ] CLENCH THOSE TEETH!

Also, throw in something about not being able to tell at first due to the complete darkness and Mary's having restrained her. I'm sure if we felt a nipple and heard a yelp, things would have processed a bit faster.
>> No. 10201
[x] Cop a feel of her ass

Might as well go out with a bit of class, no?
>> No. 10202
>>10196
>Her face (...) her angered face glaring

Fuck, I seriously should re-read what I wrote before posting it. Those repeats look really lame.
>> No. 10203
[x] "I have no regrets. This was the only path."
[x] Cop a feel of her ass
>> No. 10204
[x] "I couldn't help myself! Your breasts are just too tempting!"
[x] CLENCH THOSE TEETH!
>> No. 10205
[ ] "I couldn't help myself! Your breasts are just too tempting!"
[ ] CLENCH THOSE TEETH!
[ ] Cop a feel of her ass
>> No. 10206
[x] "I couldn't help myself! Your breasts are just too tempting!"
>> No. 10207
[X] "Mary did it!"

oh shitfuck
>> No. 10208
[ ] "I couldn't help myself! Your breasts are just too tempting!"
[ ] CLENCH THOSE TEETH!

Incoming FALCON PAUNCH
>> No. 10209
[ ] "I couldn't help myself! Your breasts are just too tempting!"
[ ] CLENCH THOSE TEETH!

Time to do something Nanaya worthy since we've been doing nothing but wuss out so far.
>> No. 10210
File 121270483361.jpg - (61.81KB , 480x679 , 2c9b7a188c87708e10eb55b4469dfef0.jpg ) [iqdb]
10210
[X] "I couldn't help myself! Your breasts are just too tempting!"
[X] CLENCH THOSE TEETH!

Your manly spirit is forfeit. Your body is hers to do with as she pleases. You can't do anything in this situation. Having your arms practically restrained, with aching balls... No, you could probably strain your body a bit and get out of this situation, but would that make any sense?
No, it wouldn't.
You're been running away for far too long. It is time to face the consequences of your doings, even if they weren't particularly done on your own will. Calling for help would be a stupid thing to do as well. Especially if Mary's the only one that could 'help' you. You sigh. There is no escape. Time to be honest.
"Sorry. I couldn't help myself. I knew it was wrong, but..." you take a short glance at the gap between Renko's - or rather your - shirt's halves. Truly, a sight to behold, despite the fact that there is not much to look at. Well, fuck that. They're not too small, not too big. Just perfect. "Ren, your breasts are just too tempting! I couldn't stop myself! It's your fault for being so sexy!"
Blurting out whatever come to your mind, you mentally prepare for the painful consequences. As if the pain in your little buddies wasn't enough... Oh well, you groped her breasts like a man, you should take the punishment like a man too!
So you clench your teeth as hard as you can and close your eyes.
And wait.
Wait.
Wait...
Wait......
And nothing happens. Suprised, you open your eyes, only to find out that...
Renko is still sitting on top of you, her arm still in the air. But, her expression has changed. Now it bears a look of incredible suprisement. Her blush got even deeper than it was before, damn, even her ears are red now. Staring at you with widened eyes, with slightly opened lips, she simply remains unmoving.
Oh, right. Direct confessions - tsundere's only weakness, huh?
Looks like she's not going to take any action, being astonished as she is. She also seems to be still oblivious that her breasts are fully exposed for the world to admire.
You catch yourself staring at them again. Now you're pretty thankful for that pain, because if it wasn't for it, you'd be raging hard already, and it wouldn't be too good at this moment. So that's what they call fortune in misfortune, right?
Mary is either knocked out or observing the scene carefully. You can't be bothered with checking at the moment, now can you?

[ ] SO MOE! FUCK YES YOU ARE THE BEST TSUNDERE EVER!
[ ] Grab and grope them while you still can
[ ] Button up the shirt gently, say something nice
[ ] Her lips, I'll be taking them
[ ] Her hips, I'll be taking them
[ ] No, you have to know what's up with the lack of action on Mary's side
>> No. 10211
[ ] SO MOE! FUCK YES YOU ARE THE BEST TSUNDERE EVER!
[ ] Her lips, I'll be taking them
>> No. 10212
[x] Button up the shirt gently, say something nice
[x] Her lips, I'll be taking them
Makin' up gaems
>> No. 10213
[x] Her hips, I'll be taking them
[x] Her lips, I'll be taking them
[x] Call for Mary to come join

Pin Renko. Make love. Offer for Mary to join. Simple as that.
>> No. 10214
[ ] Button up the shirt gently, say something nice.

Then, [ ] SO MOE! FUCK YES YOU ARE THE BEST TSUNDERE EVER!
>> No. 10215
[ ] SO MOE! FUCK YES YOU ARE THE BEST TSUNDERE EVER!
[ ] Her lips, I'll be taking them

Let Renko know we adore her.
>> No. 10216
[ ] SO MOE! FUCK YES YOU ARE THE BEST TSUNDERE EVER!
[ ] Her lips, I'll be taking them
>> No. 10217
[ ] Her lips, I'll be taking them.
>> No. 10218
>>10213

[x] Her hips, I'll be taking them
[x] Her lips, I'll be taking them
[x] Call for Mary to come join

I'll support this notion in false hope.
in during us getting another one to the balls.
>> No. 10219
[x] Her hips, I'll be taking them
[x] Her lips, I'll be taking them
[x] Call for Mary to come join
>> No. 10220
[x] Her hips, I'll be taking them
[x] Her lips, I'll be taking them
[x] Call for Mary to come join
>> No. 10221
[ ] SO MOE! FUCK YES YOU ARE THE BEST TSUNDERE EVER!
[ ] Her lips, I'll be taking them
>> No. 10222
[X] Her lips, I'll be taking them
[X] Her hips, I'll be taking them
>> No. 10223
[x] Her hips, I'll be taking them
[x] Her lips, I'll be taking them
[x] Call for Mary to come join
>> No. 10224
[ ] SO MOE! FUCK YES YOU ARE THE BEST TSUNDERE EVER!
[ ] Button up the shirt gently, say something nice
[ ] Her lips, I'll be taking them
>> No. 10225
[x] Her hips, I'll be taking them
[x] Her lips, I'll be taking them
[x] Call for Mary to come join
>> No. 10226
[x] Her hips, I'll be taking them
[x] Her lips, I'll be taking them
[x] Call for Mary to come join
>> No. 10227
File 121270667941.gif - (18.17KB , 304x388 , e1bc433ce481c09b2b0196c45b5d1efc.gif ) [iqdb]
10227
Confirm
[x] Her hips, I'll be taking them
[x] Her lips, I'll be taking them
[x] Call for Mary to come join
?

[ ] YES
[ ] NO

Choosing NO will result in executing
[X] SO MOE! FUCK YES YOU ARE THE BEST TSUNDERE EVER!
[X] Her lips, I'll be taking them
>> No. 10228
[X] Yes.
>> No. 10229
>>10227
[x] no
>> No. 10230
[ ] YES

DO IT FAGGOT
>> No. 10231
>>10227

[x] YES

Gambling with precious jewels.
>> No. 10232
>>10227
[x] NO
>> No. 10233
>>10227
[x] Abso-fucking-lutely.

Also Anon is now reading "YAFKYU" as "yeah fuck you." MANUALLY.
>> No. 10234
[x] YES
>> No. 10235
STOP THAT
[x] YES
>> No. 10236
[x] YES
>> No. 10237
[x] YES
>> No. 10238
>>10227
[x] NO
>> No. 10239
[ ] NO
>> No. 10240
[ ] MAYBE
>> No. 10241
[x] I DON'T KNOW
>> No. 10242
[x] CAN YOU REPEAT THAT QUESTION?
>> No. 10243
[ ] NO
>> No. 10244
[x] YES
DO IT.
>> No. 10245
[x] Mana transfer.
>> No. 10246
oh COME ON people. Its Dr. Doujin and YAF you are talking about. Do you really think we'd try to fuck you over?
>> No. 10247
[Y] YES, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR
>> No. 10248
>>10246

yes
>> No. 10249
>>10246
..Do not want Mary?
>> No. 10250
>>10246
we?
>> No. 10251
File 121271030887.jpg - (124.79KB , 707x707 , ed8603428d33dd3e78c72e54865520fb.jpg ) [iqdb]
10251
[x] Her hips, I'll be taking them
[x] Her lips, I'll be taking them
[x] Call for Mary to come join

Right. You can't be bothered. Can't be bothered. Aching testicles? Restrained hands? Impending punch to the face?
Feh, irrelevant nuisances. Compared to the sight that spreads before you, there is nothing what would ever reach the state of being more important than this. Her flushed cheeks, hazel eyes, her skin, ears, hips, stomach, bellybutton, breasts, shoulders, arms, fingers, thighs, feet, hair, nose - all those things, apart and together, they call out to your instincts. They call out to your feelings. The very ones you're uncertain of, the very ones that made you involuntarily do what you did, the very ones that made you say what you said. This girl, so suprised, so embarassed, so cute, so intriguing, she is now so close. Almost automatically, not caring about pain, you set your arms free from under Renko's butt. She flinches slightly as your skin rubs against the fabric of her underwear. But she won't run away. Not now. Not when she's so close. Not when she's practically in your embrace.
That's why, extending your arm, you grab the back of her head and pull it down.
Forcing you lips onto hers, you still hold onto her head, just in case she tries to escape. And as for your other hand...
It journeys along Renko's side, towards her shapely ass, which she is now sticking upwards in this weird bending position. Arousing, to say the least. Does she realize she's turning you on even more? Or is it just a natural manouver, done subconsciously?
Either way, it doesn't matter. She jerks up slightly as you slide your hand along her hip, towards her firm butt cheeks. Immersing totally in your kiss, she seems to totally lose the will to struggle. From tsuntsun to deredere in less than ten seconds! Is that a new record or what?
Well, no matter. Her body arches back as you squeeze her butt. Closing her eyes, she leans more on you, practically laying down on top of your chest. Her now hard nipples brush against your skin as she slides back and forth in what looks like some sort of instinctive submission reflex. Full of mysteries this woman is. A hundred faces she has. But it only adds to her charm. You wonder what else could she be hiding inside that pretty head of hers...
Hm, someone else? Someone... else? Someone's presence, getting closer... This feeling... Vile intent?
Breaking the kiss, you glance sideways.
"Mary?!"
It indeed is her. Sporting a wide, cheerful smile, she slowly your pair. In her hands, there's a thick, hard-cover book. What is she planning to do with that?!
Renko notices her as well. At first she only looks blankly at her friend's grinning face, then, as her vision focuses, she pulls away from you.
"M-Mary?! I-I was--! I-It wasn't--...." she stutters "Y-you see...!"
Mary ignores her discontinuous explanations. Not changing her face a bit, she continues to walk straight at you.
"Mary, don't do something stupid..." You try to convince her, but to no avail. Oh well, time for the last measure! "Mary, could it be that you want to join?"
Time freezes both of the girls look at you in astonishment.
"Wha..."
"What did you say?"
Mary bends down and asks. The smile's been wiped off her face it seems. Renko's expression got serious as well.
Uh oh. You've got a bad feeling about this.

[ ] "I don't mind you joining us."
[ ] "Nothing!" grab Renko and run
[ ] "Nothing!" slide out from under Renko and run
[ ] "Uh.... Don't hit me with that book? Please?"
>> No. 10252
[ ] YES
>> No. 10253
[x] "I don't mind you joining us."
>> No. 10254
Saw this coming a mile away.
>> No. 10255
>>10246
>Do you really think we'd try to fuck you over?

Ya know what, I was thinking about screwing them up, hell, I even wrote a part where Mary knocked Naya out and he woke up in a shed full of unidentified objects... But then I said 'fuck it this is stupid' and wrote this.
>> No. 10256
[ ] "I don't mind you joining us."

HAHAHA This is great!
>> No. 10257
F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5
>> No. 10258
[X] "Nothing!" grab Renko and run
Why did you have to ask Mary to join.
>> No. 10259
[x] "I don't mind you joining us."
>> No. 10260
[] "Nothing!" grab Renko and run

I do mind her joining us.
>> No. 10261
[x] "I don't mind you joining us."

Maribel will probably be too thrown off to hurt us.
However, Renko will most likely injure us further.
But this path was fraught with peril in the first place.
>> No. 10263
[x] "I don't mind you joining us."
FINISH HER.
>> No. 10264
[x] "I don't mind you joining us."
[x] Quickly get up and kiss Mary.

We'll we are fucked no matter what, so we might was well.
>> No. 10265
[X] "...eaf, Maribel Han?" Pause. "I said, are you deaf, Maribel Han? I asked if you wanted to join."
>> No. 10266
[x] "I don't mind you joining us."
>> No. 10267
>>10255
YAF is a good boy.


[ ] "Uh.... Don't hit me with that book? Please?"

As much as H scene threesome would hit the spot right now, I think we should clear the air about Mary's feelings. And make it a bit more solid between Renko and Nanaya.
>> No. 10268
[x] "Uh.... Don't hit me with that book? Please?"

Going for pain to pleasure to pain once again won't be good.
>> No. 10269
[x] "I don't mind you joining us."
>> No. 10270
[ ] "Uh.... Don't hit me with that book? Please?"
>> No. 10271
[z] "Uh.... Don't hit me with that book? Please?"
>> No. 10272
[ ] "Nothing!" grab Renko and run
>> No. 10273
[x] "I said, 'Stay here and don't make me chase you all around the shrine again.'"
>> No. 10274
YOU FOOLS FORGOT TO SAVE

SAVE

[ ] "I don't mind you joining us."

RELOAD


[ ] "Uh.... Don't hit me with that book? Please?"
>> No. 10275
[x] Sigh and cross arms. "What I meant was if, if it was with my two best friends..." Close eyes, turn away. "I wouldn't mind."

fry their brains. melt their hearts.
>> No. 10276
[X] "I don't mind you joining us."
>> No. 10277
[X] "I don't mind you joining us."
>> No. 10278
[x] "I... if it's with you, Mary..."
>> No. 10279
[X] "The question was, do you want to join? So, do you? What exactly do you want? And no running away this time, please."
>> No. 10280
>>10275

Your line. I'll be using it.

Also, playan Freespace, will get to writing after I'm finished.
>> No. 10281
>>10280

DO IT FAGGOT
>> No. 10297
[ ] "Uh.... Don't hit me with that book? Please?"
>> No. 10299
File 121276271546.jpg - (74.73KB , 1024x768 , 2f6cf6701799a5596c8e61aafaafa0e5.jpg ) [iqdb]
10299
[x] "I don't mind you joining us."

"Well," you say, freeing your hands, ready to repel any strikes that could come at you. Just in case. Being cautious hasn't hurt anyone, right? "If you want to join, then I see no problems."
Mentally, you let out a sigh of relief. But only mentally. Doing any moves right now could disrupt the motion of the gears of fate and change the truthful answers, reverse the attitude, reverse the relationships and spin, spin, spin, spin, spin and swing that book down! So yeah, only a mental sigh it is.
Now come to think of it, do you really mean those words? Hell, you certainly wouldn't mind her joining. After all, she was...

What was she to you?

Mary lets her arms hang along her sides. No longer facing the danger of suddenly being hit, you relax a little. She puts her palm to her face.
"You know what..." she looks at you "I can't believe you said that."
Renko remains perfectly still, only her chest is moving up and down as she breathes.
As for Mary, she simply continues to stare. Hey, say something? Is that all? Is that all you have to say?
That was... Disappointing. Letting down. Even having that book slammed on your forehead would've been better. But she remains there, just looking at you.
Mary is...

What is she to you now?

This is not right. Her reaction... It's not definite. It doesn't bring any answers.
Just like before.
It's just another way of running away.
You're sick of it. Cut it out already! Why does she expect you to know her feelings if she doesn't voice them?!
Then, you won't let her get away.
Time to call in artilery and drop the bombs.
"Heh." you snicker "Mary, you're an irritiating one. You're a nuisance. Self-centered, self-righteous woman. Always tricking people into abiding by your plan. So," you slide your hand along Renko's hair "Was this a part of your plan as well? What is it you feel now? Why the look?" your hand slides further down Renko's face, caressing her soft cheek "Why do you look so annoyed? Am I doing something wrong?" now, it touches her lips "What is it? Weren't you the one that practically threw her at me? Shouldn't you be happy that we're getting along?" grabbing her chin, you pull Renko's face down, slowly "Then, what's wrong?"
Lower. Lower. Lower. It's almost there. Mary opens her mouth, as if trying to say something, but she keeps quiet.
Just a few millimeters... You can already feel Ren's warm breath on your lips.
And then, just as they were about to connect with Renko's, Mary suddenly averts her gaze.
"It's irritiating."
That makes you stop. With Renko's flushed face hovering just above yours, you look at Mary. She's blushing.
"It's irritiating." she says again.
"I heard you the first time. So what?"
She bites her lip.
"I say it's irritiating!"
"What is?!" She flinches a bit. Looks like your sudden question threw her off tracks. "What is so irritiating, Mary?"
"I... I don't like it."
"What?"
"Uh... I know I was the one that made you get together, but... Seeing my best friend..." she gives Renko an annoyed glance "With someone that's... important to me... It's annoying."
Annoying. Annoying, huh? It's annoying, right? Best friend... That'd be Renko. Since they're friends and all. And the 'important' one...
Oh wait.
Important?
"Wait just a moment. What do you mean by 'important'?"
Led by confusion, you blurt out that embarassing question. Shit, you should've saved that for later...
"I... Did you forget already?"
Mary returns her gaze to your laying pair, looking even more irritiated than before. Though it is kinda cute-- no, wait. It is terribly cute! Damn, it's rare to see Mary embarassed about something! Too bad you don't have a camera to catch this special moment. Oh well.
Still... Forget?
"About?"
She looks down.
"It seems you really did forget."
"Listen," you say in serious tone "If it's about what happened between us earlier, I haven't forgotten. I still remember all those emotions I felt back then. I still remember your lips, Mary. And, let my soul scatter in vivid colour if I lie, I won't ever forget them."
She smiles in a sad way.
"It's not very convincing if you have a half-naked girl laying on top of you, you know."
"Unimportant details." you push Renko up a bit. She doesn't resist. Thank god for this girl's wits. "Listen carefully, because I won't repeat myself."
You take a deep breath. What's about to come... Will probably affect your relatioships with them forever. But you have to say that.
They've... really become your precious friends, haven't they? To think that you'd feel so fond of someone whom you'd just met a few days ago...
Again, you're amazed at the fact how circumstances can change people's feelings for each other.
Nodding to yourself, you cross your arms on your chest.
"What I meant to say, was..." there it goes. You avert your gaze from their faces. You can't screw this up. Can't. Screw. This. Up. And you get a feeling you'd chicken out if you saw their faces. "If.... If it was with my two best friends... I'm talking about you here..." damn, you're hesitating already. Where's your viking spirit!? Channel your prana! Remember the song? The song that used to warm you up to life's battles? Never retreat! Never surrender! Gather yourself! Alright? Alright! Let your young spirit drive you, and go for it! There it goes! "If it was with you two, I wouldn't mind."
Silence. Just as expected. The explosion has to end before the blast wave comes. And will it be a big blast wave? One that will pierce your shield and go straight through your hull, striking at the weakest point?
Or just the opposite? Will it be a pleasant wave of warm air?

Mary snaps out of astonishment first. She slowly approaches you and sits down on the floor. Sighing, she puts her finger on your nose.
"So, what am I to you? And what is Ren?"

[ ] "You're my lover. Ren is a friend."
[ ] "You're a friend. Ren is my lover."
[ ] "You're both my friends."
[ ] "I'd like to be able to think of both of you as my lovers."
[ ] "I'm not even sure myself anymore."
>> No. 10300
[x] "I'm not even sure myself anymore."
>> No. 10302
[x] "I'm not even sure myself anymore."

We barely know what the hell is going on anymore.
How the hell would we know this?
>> No. 10303
[x] "I'm not even sure myself anymore."
>> No. 10304
[X] "You're a friend, but... I love Ren."
>> No. 10305
[x] "I'm not even sure myself anymore."
FUCK.
>> No. 10306
[X] "I'm not even sure myself anymore. I think of you both as my dear, best friends, but my feelings are obviously deeper than that, too."
>> No. 10307
>[ ] "I'm not even sure myself anymore."
This screams WRONG to me.

[x] "You're both my friends."
>> No. 10308
[ ] "You're a friend. Ren is my lover."
>> No. 10309
[x] "I'm not even sure myself anymore."
Fuck it.
>> No. 10310
[X] "You're a friend. Ren is my lover."
Guys, you should be able to solve this.
>> No. 10311
[X] "I'm not even sure myself anymore."
[X] "I thought of you as friends, and then I thought of you as something more important than that, and then... I... you're important, so important, but..."
>> No. 10312
[X] "I'm not even sure myself anymore. I think of you both as my dear, best friends, but my feelings are obviously deeper than that, too."
>> No. 10313
god, fuck this noise I'm so confused.

[x] ANEMIA OPTION
>> No. 10314
... I have no idea, man.

[X] "You're both my friends."
>> No. 10315
[X} "Out of all the people in this world, you're the two I would die for."
>> No. 10316
>>10315
Changing to this. It's just corny enough to wark!

[X] "Out of all the people in this world, you're the two I would die for."
>> No. 10317
[] "You are dinner." Activate psycho-youkai-mode
>> No. 10318
[x] "You two are... HUGE! THAT MEANS YOU HAVE HUGE GUTS! RIP AND TEAR!"
>> No. 10319
[X] "Out of all the people in this world, you're the two I would die for."
I like this one.
>> No. 10320
[X] "Out of all the people in this world, you're the two I would die for."

>[X] "I'm not even sure myself anymore."

HA HA THIS ISN'T AWKWARD
>> No. 10321
[x] "I'm not even sure myself anymore."
>> No. 10322
[X] "Out of all the people in this world, you're the two I would die for."
(´・ω・`)
>> No. 10323
[X] "Out of all the people in this world, you're the two I would die for."
>> No. 10324
[x] "I'm not even sure myself anymore."

She's running away again. Yet again, she avoids the question. Worse - she has reflected it back at you. Damn you, Mary.
But she's right. You accuse her of being indecisive, but what about you? You are uncertain of your own feelings as well. Mary and Ren - those two women you've met a few days ago. Of course, you'd known them before, but that was a rather one-sided relationship. If it can even be called a relatioship. But now... After what happened...
We all make mistakes. Someone small, someone big. And all of them, every single one of them made you get closer or farther from their hearts. It's almost... funny. How close you've got to them in such a short timespan. What is it? For sure, the things you've gone through made you their friend, but... Is that all?

No, it's not.

Being friends is not enough.

What you want is...

Their feelings. Their bodies. Their whole existences.

But... That raises yet another question. Do you want them both? Or just one of them?
Sure, if you could, having both would satisfy all your desires... But is that okay? Wouldn't it be a little too...
Selfish?

Damn it. You're confused by your own feelings. Do you want them? Or not? Both? Ren? Mary? Who is it? Name one! What about them? Their feelings? Can you ask if you're not sure about yours? Would that we wrong? Or not? How does Ren feel about Mary? How does Mary feel about Ren?
"Ghhh..." you scratch your head in irritation "I'm not even sure myself anymore!" you exclaim that to them "You two make my head spin right round!"
Mary frowns.
"And you called me indecisive."
"I did!" you pout "I thought I had made my mind already, but... I can't simply decide like that!"
Silence. Look like they're waiting for you to continue.
Damn, this is embarassing. Telling them you don't mind having them both is... just difficult.
"I realize one thing - I love both of you. And I'm using that word knowing all the consequences."
"I see." Mary nods "I think I understand you. And I think Ren understands as well."
Well, this went smoother than you thought. Somehow, you had a feeling that being indecisive would bring some sort of.... disaster on your head.
But if they're feeling the same, they should be able to understand. Ren is a smart girl. And a strong one too. Mary... Mary could be even smarter. Though she doesn't seem to be the type to endure long runs, you're sure she could do insane things on short distance runs.
Wait, what was that supposed to mean?
"Anyways," you say, shrugging of the weird thoughts "Out of all the people in this world, you're the two I would die for. Actually, I almost did for Mary's sake." you chuckle. Yeah, you almost did. And all that, was for this girl's sake. Well, isn't that what you call friendship?
"Ah, about that..." Mary looks down, seemingly unsure what to say "I think I still haven't thanked you properly for doing that..."
"You don't have to."
"But you almost died!"
"Yea, but I'm alive and in one piece, still kickin. It was... a natural thing to do, for a friend. Right?" She nods hesitantly. "Back to the topic..."
"Couldn't we just skip on that? It's... embarassing."
Mary looks away again.
"Oh no. I've already started, I must finish it now. I have to let it all out."
Again, she slowly nods. Ren lifts herself up and gets off you, sitting on the floor just beside your laying figure. Having her bodily warmth taken away so suddenly... It makes your resolve grow even stronger.
"You're my friends. That's how I feel about you. But there's something more. I love you as friends, but as women too. I think it describes my feelings pretty well."

A long moment of silence ensues. Either they're thinking through what you said, or are just so taken aback that they don't know what to say.
You don't like it.
But everything has been said.
What is there to do left?

[ ] Wait
[ ] "All that had to be said was said. If you're not sure how to answer, don't. Let's just enjoy our free day, shall we?"
[ ] Walk out
>> No. 10325
[X] "Out of all the people in this world, you're the two I would die for."
YES!
>> No. 10326
[x] Wait
ANSWER ME, DAMN YOU.
>> No. 10327
[x] Wait
[x] "All that had to be said was said. If you're not sure how to answer, don't. Let's just enjoy our free day, shall we?"
Wait then speak
>> No. 10328
[x] Wait
>> No. 10329
[x] Wait

Yeah, wait and gauge their body language.
>> No. 10330
[x] This party is getting CRAZY!
>> No. 10331
[X] Wait.

Hey, we put it out there, now it's their turn.
>> No. 10333
[x] Wait.
Waitan gaems.
>> No. 10334
[X] Wait.
>> No. 10335
[x] Wait.

Suddenly, someone else interrupts!
>> No. 10336
[x] Wait
>> No. 10337
[x] Wait 7 minutes
>> No. 10338
[x] Walk out
[x] Jump into the lake
>> No. 10339
>>10338

... Come on, the situation's not THAT bad.
>> No. 10340
>>10339
It is for the socially awkward! Just reading this has me blushing.
>> No. 10341
[x] Walk out
If I can't have both, I choose no one.

I wonder if Reimu is around?
>> No. 10342
File 121277770752.jpg - (55.83KB , 500x360 , e28d6a09637dce7f652282b0ac7631a3.jpg ) [iqdb]
10342
>>10340
I'm glad that my story is having emotional impact on readers, but... Come on, get yourself together!

>>10341
>"Did she say when she's going to return?"
>"Around midnight. She said something about cleaning up a mess... I guess I shouldn't ask further..."


============
[X] Wait

Deciding it would be bad to interrupt their reverie, you keep silent. You relax your muscles and close your eyes.
So you said it. Finally. Now, everything will depend on their response. There is no way to predict it. Renko seems to be fond of Mary in a way that surpasses ordinary friendship, but you're not sure if she'd accept sharing either her with you or you with her. Mary, on the other hand... Well, she seems to be the playful type, there is a possibility she won't mind at all.
Still, this situation is awkward! Embarassing!
You want to ruffle your hair in irritation, but your logic prohibits you from doing it. The you in your thoughts slams his head against the wall as you think up various possible outcomes of this situation.
DAMN IT. This is even worse! You ought to relax, not tense up even more!

And you wait.
And wait.
With your eyes closed, you await their answer.
And wait.
But nothing happens.
Even though, you remain silent.

...

Finally, you hear rustling from Mary's direction. Opening your eyes, you see she's stood up and is dusting off her clothes.
"Well," she says "There is no use in sitting here all the day. Sorry, but I don't know how to answer. Let's just... spend some time leisurely, okay? It's a beautiful day, why waste it?"
All your hope collapses. Just when you expected an honest answer, she runs away yet again.
She approaches the door.
"Let's leave it for later, okay? See you."
Then she leaves.
A few seconds pass, and...
"Whew." Renko sighs with relief "She's gone..."
You look at her. With a look of true relief on her face, she buttons up her shirt. Wait, was she sitting like this all this time? No one would've scolded you if you buttoned it up earlier, Ren...
"I... don't think I can answer either. It's... Difficult. Besides," she puts on a fake smile "You yourself said that you don't understand it, right?"
Renko stands up and walks up to you. Then crouches.
Her face hovers above yours. She simply stares in your eyes for a moment, then kisses you on the cheek.
"She was right. Let's give it some time."
Then she leaves as well.

So, here you are, left alone in this room.
Well, at least now you can unleash all that irritation and roll around, spouting incomprehensible nonsense. It makes you calm down a bit.
"Fuck."
Cursing, you stare at the ceiling.

[ ] Stay here
[ ] Look for Renko
[ ] Look for Mary
[ ] Wander around the shrine
[ ] Go outside
[ ] Go to your room
>> No. 10343
[ ] Wait
>> No. 10344
>>10342
[X] Lake
[X] Back one choice.
>> No. 10345
[] Look for Renko
>> No. 10346
[x] Go to your room

Time to fap to what could have been.
>> No. 10347
[ ] Stay here
what a massive cabinet
>> No. 10348
[x] Wander around the shrine
canwemeetsuikathistiem?
>> No. 10349
[X] Look for Renko
>>10348
Where is Suika anyway? Or did Red kill him too?
>> No. 10350
[ ] Wander around the shrine
Wriggle attaaack
>> No. 10351
>>10349
>Where is Suika anyway?

Suika is busy with [INSERT SPOILERS FOR SUIKA ROUTES] and [INSERT SPOILERS FOR FOREST ROUTE].
>> No. 10352
[ ] Wander around the shrine
>> No. 10353
[x] Wander around the shrine

There was some ghost that liked to do this, I think.
Well, until she got killed.
>> No. 10354
>>10351
>Brb, raping Wriggle
>> No. 10355
[x] Look for Renko
>> No. 10356
[ ] Wander around the shrine

Random encounter time.
>> No. 10357
[ ] Wander around the shrine
>> No. 10358
[x] Stay here
waitin' gaems
>> No. 10359
[X] Wander around the shrine

CRAAAAWLIIING IN YOOOURRR SKIIIIIIN
THOSE WOOOUND THEY WILL NEVER HEAAAAAL
Drowning in despair and self-loathe, you decide to walk it off by wandering around shrine's corridors. Well, the building is quite big, and you still haven't seen whole of it, so it should be entertaining, right? Alright, let's go then.

Oh how wrong you were.
It wasn't fun. At all. This shrine is just a boring, old building. The only interesting thing here to see are it's inhabitants it seems.
"Shit."
You're still feeling crappy.
Why not speed up the pace then? Let's run. Let's run and leave these heartly troubles behind! You're a butterfly! A freaking spider running through dark corridors! Every step, every turn, every meter, let it become a delightful experience!

And so, you run.

After some time, you stop, too exhausted to continue. If it was a straight path, you'd probably endure longer, but having to pay attention to all those swerves, doors, steps... It's just too tiring.
Sweating profusely, you take a seat on the floor.
God damn, you stink. Horribly. And to think that you had a shower just an hour or so ago...
Everything seems to be against you today.

[ ] Go take a shower
[ ] Bath tiems
[ ] Rest here, think about.... (write-in)
[ ] Go outside
[ ] Go to your room
>> No. 10360
[x] Go to your room
This has never failed us.
>> No. 10361
[x] Bath tiems

Time to see if we can pull a Belmonymous.
>> No. 10362
[x] Bath tiems.
bathing with renko and mary
>> No. 10363
[x] Bath tiems

anonymous handjobs, my own clone, etc.
>> No. 10364
[x] Bath tiems
>> No. 10365
[x] Bath tiems

we stink
>> No. 10366
[X] Bath tiems

They brought your unconscious body to this shrine's chambers! They let you grope Renko's breasts in cupboard's dark interior! They made it possible to admire her breasts! They listened to your confession!
Oh they've chosen their acts carefully, Nanaya. Perhaps you should've done the same!
Because as much as you liked the running, this stench of yours makes the paint come off walls! Alright, that's a bit inflated, but your smell is not pleasant nonetheless. Well, shit. You've already taken a shower today, but it seems another cleaning session would come in handy. Well then, some variation won't hurt, right?
Alright, bath it is then. Onward! For the glory and the smell!

Come to think of it, you haven't really 'bathed' there yet. The only time you've been here was with Renko and Mary, but something possessed you and made you do that crazy thing... What was that anyways?
"Well, whatever."
After taking off your clothes, you enter the inner chamber and engage cleaning procedures.

Ten minutes later, you're relaxing in hot water, trying not to think about anything. Pleasant warmth wrapped around your bare skin slowly seeps inside, filling your muscles with newfound energy and your head with resolve. Baths are good after all, aren't they~? Oh yes, they're good~!
Clearing your mind of every thought, you focus... Focus on your spirit. Meditation? No, meditation is for the weak! What you're doing here is Assumption in it's purest form!
Weariness and exhaustion disappears almost instantly. There is nothing left of it. Surge of energy slowly journeys through your body.
Yeah, grazing your every muscle, it travels further, further, down and down... Then it stops. In one place, all the energy suddenly concentrates.
Hm, that's weird. You've never seen it happen before. No, wait. Actually, you have, but not while meditating.
Well, to keep it brief, you've got a raging erection for no particular reason.

[ ] Fap
[ ] Not to fap
>> No. 10367
[X] Not to fap.

Saving a huge load for the girls.
>> No. 10368
[x] Fap Fap Fap
>> No. 10369
[ ] Not to fap
>> No. 10370
[X] Fap like there is no tomorrow
>> No. 10371
[X] Not to fap.

DONT DO IT
>> No. 10372
[ ] Fap
>> No. 10373
[x] Not to fap
to fap or not to fap, that is the question.
>> No. 10374
>>10373

u saw wut i did ther
>> No. 10375
[ ] Fap
>> No. 10376
[X] Not to fap
Nanaya will hopefully be getting some soon enough.
>> No. 10377
[x] FAP!
>> No. 10378
[x] Not to fap
>> No. 10379
[x] Fap

Hmm, it's probably late...Reimu should be getting back soon. Assuming she was the one cleaning up Red's bloody mess....
>> No. 10380
[X] Not to fap.

Let's hope someone walks in and sees our predicament. They might want to solve it for us.
>> No. 10381
File 121278920541.jpg - (62.38KB , 800x600 , Archer.jpg ) [iqdb]
10381
[x] Fap
If we can't have a threesome with Maribel and Renko right now, we'll have a threesome with them in our imagination.
>> No. 10382
[x] Fap
>> No. 10383
>>10380
But if we fap, we could equally get it fixed that way.
>> No. 10384
[ ] Fap
>> No. 10385
>>10380
>Let's hope someone walks in and sees our predicament. They might want to solve it for us.

Hahaha.

Anyways, half of the scene is done.
>> No. 10386
[X] Not to fap

Do not want description of Nanaya masturbating
>> No. 10387
>>10386
Oh my god this.

[X] Not to fap
>> No. 10388
>>10386

What are you?
Gay?
>> No. 10389
File 121279163674.jpg - (107.57KB , 572x600 , 1212778026017.jpg ) [iqdb]
10389
[X] Fap

"..."
Alright, now this is troublesome. It's not like you were thinking about anything arousing in strict sense. You were just relaxing. And all of a sudden, this happens. What the hell. Is this a sign that your body is under heavy strain and needs some relief?
Then... There's no helping it, is there?
Siging, you emerge from the water and sit on the edge of the bath. You feel a bit reluctant for a moment.
Wait, why is that? Did the time spent with girls make you effeminate?
Oh no, you can't let that happen! It's manly time! An unromantic, full of action and pleasure, a one-man date! A warrior and his right hand! Heaven and hell! Let's rock!

Starting with gentle strokes, you make a good use of your right hand, sliding it along your erect shaft. Do add extra spice, you use your thumb and rub the tip of your penis. Leaning back, you let out a relaxed sigh. Man, you haven't felt this for so long... Even though it's your own hand touching your genitalia, it still feels good to release some tension.
But that enough won't suffice. You need more arousal.
Well at least your life here wasn't completely devoid of it. In those past days, you've made out more times than you had in past year in the outside world. The fact makes you chuckle at yourself. Amazing what some proper circumstances can do.
Well then, what to think about?
Renko? Yeah, sure, you've seen her half-naked today, and even rubbed sun screen into her back. And then when she started wriggling around... And turned on her back... If only Mary didn't interfere... You'd pull those hands off her small chest. You'd lick Renko's pink nipples while sliding your fingers along her body, reaching into her panties... Her arching back would make her bump against your chest as you slide your fingers inside of her wet hole. Then, you would slide her panties down and admire the sight. 'D-don't stare, please...' is what she'd say for sure.
Leaning even more back, you speed up the pace of your strokes.
And next, you'd lift her legs up and settle yourself between them. Sliding your finger along her vaginal lips one more time, you'd pull out your penis and put the tip at her hole's opening. She'd moan loudly as you slide it in, clearing the way, centimeter after centimeter. Her tight walls would squeeze your shaft as she wraps her legs around your waist, urging you to push even stronger.
You can feel the peak of excitement coming. Pleasant void begins to take over your thoughts.
But you're not going to end yet. Laying on the floor, you let go of your erection and clear your mind. Even if it's within your own thoughts, you can't come thinking about just one of them.
After a minute, you feel the haze go away. Well then, you're ready for the next round. And this time, you'll take it to the end.

Mary. This girl has been intriguing since the very beggining. Of course, she looked familiar and all, but it's pretty much cleared up why now. The only thing that remains a mystery is her behaviour. Like on your first day here, when you woke up in her lap... Or the day after, when you were trying to wake her up... Now come to think of it...
If she was sleeping so deeply, what would've happened if you...

Taking the covers off her, you would unbutton her shirt. Her full breasts, tipped with prominent nipples, fully exposed... That sight alone would make you raging hard. Then, using the fact that she has problems with waking up, you'd kneel over her and take off your pants. And... Insert your hard-on in between her tits. Pumping back and forth, steadily accelerating, you'd fondle those beautiful assets. Faster and faster. She would probably start wriggling around in sleep or something, but she wouldn't wake up just like that, right? Maybe, just maybe, after you finally reach the point of no return and shoot your load all over her face, hair and neck, she would wake up to your throbbing penis inside the gap between her breasts. Who knows, maybe she would grab it and put it in her mouth, sucking out every last drop of your seed, then smile happily and say something along the lines 'aww, done already? I thought we'd have some more action.'.
The white haze returns. You're not stroking your penis anymore. Now it's more like furiously sliding your hand up and down, in blind, primal need of reaching the climax.
And then, a snap.
Still having a little of control in your grasp, you put your hand under your throbbing shaft. Can't let it go down to the bath, now can you?
Throb. Throb. With each pulse, a dose of white liquid falls down on your palm. After 5 or 6 spurts, it's over. You've let it all out.
"Now that was refreshing."
Now, to wash it off--
Thump.
Someone slides open the outer door to the bath.
Your body freezes. Pricking your ears, you can hear the rustling of clothes being taken off.
No doubt, someone's about to walk in with the intent of having a good time inside this pool of hot water.

[ ] Remain like this
[ ] Whisk away your semen on the floor, get back into the water, also towel around your waist
[ ] Wipe your hand in towel, throw it away, get back into the water
[ ] RUN
>> No. 10390
[ ] Whisk away your semen on the floor, get back into the water, also towel around your waist
>> No. 10391
[X] Wipe your hand in towel, throw it away, get back into the water

No need for towel.
>> No. 10392
[x] Whisk away your semen on the floor, get back into the water, also towel around your waist
>> No. 10393
[x] Whisk away your semen on the floor, get back into the water, naked.
[x] FLEX
>> No. 10394
[X] Wipe your hand in towel, throw it away, get back into the water
>> No. 10395
[x] Wipe your hand in towel, throw it away, get back into the water
>> No. 10396
[x] Wash you hand in the bath's water. They will all bear your children.
>> No. 10397
[X] Wipe your hand in towel, throw it away, get back into the water
>> No. 10400
[x] Wipe your hand in towel, throw it away, get back into the water
>> No. 10410
{X} Wipe your hand in towel, throw it away, get back into the water.
>> No. 10411
[X] Remain like this

Going against the flow
>> No. 10424
Hey man, what's the plan?
Can't you do the math?
Suntanned, dick in hand
Fapping in the bath

[+] FLEX
>> No. 10425
thread is autosaging
new thread time
>> No. 10427
{X} Wipe your hand in towel, throw it away, get back into the water.
>> No. 10431
[X] Hide, wait for them to come in, jump out screaming "LOOK OUT! HERE COMES THE SPIDER-MAN!" and throw the semen at them.
>> No. 10432
File 121282990887.png - (69.98KB , 1024x768 , logon.png ) [iqdb]
10432
Okay, guys. I'm going out and will be back in 7 hours. Moar votes plz. Also, WHERE ARE MY DISCUSHUNS?!
>> No. 10433
[x] RUN

In during Nanaya streaking across the shrine.
In before Reimu apoplexy.
>> No. 10434
>>10432

What do you want us to discuss?
The fact that we keep screwing each others threesome plans up?
Or the fact that you're screwing our plans up?
>> No. 10435
>>10434

Both.
>> No. 10436
[X] Wipe your hand in towel, throw it away, get back into the water
>> No. 10437
>>10432
>WHERE ARE MY DISCUSHUNS?!

Please don't make "fap [y/n]" options in the future. Everyone is going to say yes to see the h-scene, which could be much better served as a daydream or just a regular dream than hearing how our hero jerks off.

Also, stop giving us the run-around and either write the fucking threesome or give us back our FAMILY TIES plot advancement. I don't like this neurotically unpredictable Mary, but that's probably just as keikaku.

The only real inconsistency I see is that I don't see how Renko is unfazed by her best friend acting as an accessory to rape, while freaking on us. Since she's more in love with Mary, she should be more shocked and outraged at her actions rather than ours; remember when we pinned her while taking a walk in PSYCHOSIS mode? She laughed it off and told us to be less rough.
>> No. 10438
>>10432
It is hard to discuss, as your writing seems to alternate between a serious story and WHOO YEAH EROFIC IT'S AWWRIGHT NO REPERCUSSIONS at the drop of a hat, and the latter doesn't really inspire any discussion beyond "hey anon what do you want to fap to next?"

As to the actual story... Red and Yukari are dead, crisis is pretty much over, as far as we know.

Mary and Renko are both unobtainable, since while they both want us they're also both determined to A. play footsies and hard to get with us and B. cockblock the other (so to speak) 100% of the time. Their longstanding friendship is quickly turning into a rather bitter rivalry, as both of them are realizing that what they really want is to divorce themselves from the other.

Renko's been pushed far, far away from her comfort zone and anything she ever originally wanted, she's basically cruising along letting herself be used by others at this point. We made her into a fighter, Mary's trying to make her into a lover (remember, it was Mary's idea for us to kiss Renko in the first place. We didn't even like her before then.). No one knows what if anything Renko herself wants to be. The only desires she's ever voiced are to return to the outside world and to "do whatever's best for Mary."

Mary, on the other hand, is fucked in the head. Quite literally. We will never have any way of knowing exactly how much of her is Mary and how much is Yukari, but given that this is This Shrine I would guess Yukari's percentage is slowly and inevitably increasing. We had trouble understanding her motives before - now she's completely incomprehensible and can't really be trusted to boot. The pragmatic thing to do would have been to kill her the instant she revealed she's hosting Yukari's mind, but, of course, we could never bring ourselves to do that. Chalk up a Just As Planned for Yukari.

Meanwhile, our own youkai side is an obvious threat. Options:

- Get in touch with it and embrace the murdersauce a little. Except that we don't have Reimu's support in this route, we'd lose Renko's respect entirely, and we'd be playing right into Yukari's hands and making ourselves a replacement for Red. Not very desirable.

- Avoid RAGE. Yeah, right, that'll happen. Sure. I'm shocked we haven't flipped out from the events in this thread. Renko can calm us down by essentially whoring herself out to us, this is obviously unacceptable unless it's genuine. As mentioned she's already very coerced, and if her feelings ARE genuine that just causes problems with Mary/Yukari. Not a viable long term solution, unless Mary/Yukari magically finds it within herself to give up and let Renko have us with no jealousy or scheming.

- Move to an entirely different situation, taking Maryukari and Renko out of the picture entirely. This could easily be accomplished by having Reimu send them, us, or both back to the outside world. Least dramarama would result from speaking to Reimu privately once she gets back and having her send just us back without telling the girls. They can then make their own decisions on whether to stay or leave. Once out, we vanish, spider into the dark night. Move somewhere else, leave our old identity behind so we can't be found if Mary and Renko try to follow us, and get a job as a knife instructor or something. Our youkai side is presumably weakened outside of Gensokyo, and RAGE is easier to avoid anyway in a cozy modern life than on Gensokyo's frontier. Find some other nice girl to settle down with.

This last is clearly the best option for everyone's long term health and stability, by far. The only problem is that most Anon will never pick a tearjerker vanish ending when they can hold out hope for a Ho Yay Threesome End, where the girls' jealousy and issues are magically handwaved into secret lesbian crushes and polyamory and everyone lives happily ever after with orgies at the shrine. Regardless of how illogical and shallow such an ending would be.

Thing is, though? They're probably right to do so. You let them have Reimu and Suika last time, after all, and have been strongly hinting that a Mary + Renko ending is possible here, so why not go for it? It doesn't have to make sense if it's what the audience wants to read and what you want to write.

That may sound a little pejorative but honestly there's nothing at all wrong with it. It's just a question of where you want to fall on the scale. Too far on the continuity side (MiG) flat out doesn't work with anonymous voting, you wind up with nobody satisfied. Too far on the fanservice side (most of Border Crossing, AAA) works better, you get a viscerally pleased audience, but serious discussion is really rather pointless. It's preferable to stick somewhere in the middle, where you give Anon generally what they want, but in a consistent way (SDM/kinda Youkai Mountain). The hidden cost here is on the author, as that's ridiculously hard to write. (See: Tetro's burnout) TS, as mentioned, is unique in that it tends to exist in a state of quantum flux, jumping between the two extremes rather than mixing them.

tl;dr
There's no discussion because nobody's sure if there SHOULD be discussion or if we should just pick [x] Threesome and unzip.

Me? I'm a heartbreaker.
[X] Tie the towel around yourself, wiping your hand on the floor or something else conveniently hidden.
[X] Find a back window or something and discreetly (but quickly) leave.
[X] Wait till Reimu gets back, ask her privately to send you back to the outside.
>> No. 10439
>>10437
>The only real inconsistency I see is that I don't see how Renko is unfazed by her best friend acting as an accessory to rape, while freaking on us. Since she's more in love with Mary, she should be more shocked and outraged at her actions rather than ours; remember when we pinned her while taking a walk in PSYCHOSIS mode? She laughed it off and told us to be less rough.
I get the impression that Mary is often as much of a loon as Nanaya is, and Renko is largely used to it by now. It just happened to be the case Nanaya's lunacy was more recent (i.e. throwing Renko into the cupboard and then groping her), so Renko let loose on Nanaya instead of Mary. Or maybe, since Renko's friendship with Mary is older, she's more forgiving of Mary's lunacy than she is of Nanaya's.
>> No. 10440
>>10439
At first, she was clearly tolerant of Mary's lunacy, and that's continuing to affect her responses. It's clear that Mary does bother her, though. She doesn't resist because, well, she CAN'T. She's the only normal human with no special powers (Discern Location doesn't really count), surrounded by hax mikos, youkai, psychopaths and people with telepathic bonds to ancient Lovecraftian horrors. Heck, we've told her to her face "Make me angry and I'll kill you painfully." Whenever someone decides to use her for something, she submits and takes it, because she has to.

Afterwards, though, she's mad. Traumatized really. She physically attacks us because she's done that in the past and we accepted it, so she knows it's not a response that will get her killed. However, she used to do nothing about Mary, and now has no idea if she CAN do anything except freeze up completely until Mary leaves.

Also seconding >>10437 some, at the risk of invoking writefag wrath. We know you've got IRL stuff, YAF, and it's probably hard to write, but some actual progress would be nice.
>> No. 10441
[x]Swallow semen, get in the bath without a towel.
>> No. 10442
Happy now, Yaf? Also,
>>10432
wtf, are you russian?
>> No. 10443
>>10442
Polish. He's Polish.
>> No. 10444
I, for one, would ditch the girls for a ronery end.
>> No. 10445
File 121284889632.jpg - (77.86KB , 337x600 , wriggle2.jpg ) [iqdb]
10445
I, for one, would have picked Wriggle.

FOREST NORMAL all the way. Let's finish this up and get to real business.
>> No. 10446
>>10443

Wow, really? I had no idea.
>> No. 10447
Woo! Time to answer questions!

>>10437
>remember when we pinned her while taking a walk in PSYCHOSIS mode? She laughed it off and told us to be less rough.

I see your point, but try to remember the difference between those situations. She took it easy one time because something was missing, she flipped out the other time because that something was just beside you.

>>10437
>give us back our FAMILY TIES plot advancement

Drama and possible mindfuckery will resume when Reimu returns.

>>10440
I like this analyzis.

>>10443
Polish, right?
>> No. 10449
File 12128605003.jpg - (39.72KB , 500x425 , f3ae568d35535d8d5259a7218466382d.jpg ) [iqdb]
10449
[X] Wipe your hand in towel, throw it away, get back into the water

Well, fuck. There's no time to lose and you can't simply leave white stains on the floor. And you can't simply leave your hand as it is either. So, the only plausible solution would be wiping it off. What does one use to wipe off things? A towel. And one just happens to lie beside you. Well, you were wearing it later, so it's natural it would be here, but--- shit, you're starting to make useless ponderings again.
Quick, quick.
After hastily wiping your hand with the towel, you throw it aside and jump back into the bath, with your back turned towards the door.
Rustling behind cuts off.
Step. Step. Step.
Knock, knock.
Someone knocks on the bath's door.
"You there?" Renko's voice "Wearin anything? Can I come in?"

[ ] "Yes. No."
[ ] "No. Yes."
[ ] "Yeah, yeah."
[ ] "Uh... no."
>> No. 10450
[ ] "No. Yes."
>> No. 10451
[x] "No. Yes."
>> No. 10452
[X] "No. Yes."
>> No. 10453
>>10449

[x] "Come on in! The water's fine!"

Dodge the wearing-anything question.
>> No. 10454
[x] "No. Yes."
>> No. 10455
[x] "No. Yes."
>> No. 10456
[x] "Yes.. come in."
Didn't she ask 3 questions?
>> No. 10457
>>10453
[x] "Come on in! The water's fine!"
[X] "Are you wearing anything?"
>> No. 10458
[x] "Come on in! The water's fine!"
[X] "Are you wearing anything?"
>> No. 10459
>>10457

This line. I'll be using it.
>> No. 10460
[X] "No. Yes."

"No. Yes."
You say those two words with a short pause in between. Just to make sure she gets the meaning.
"... what?"
Which she didn't. Where are your wits, Ren?
"I'm not wearing anything. But you can come in."
A moment of silence.
"Are you sure?"
"Oh yeah, I already said so. Come in, the water's fine!"
"That's not what I'm concerned about..."
"Oh, don't sweat it. More importantly, are YOU wearing anything?"
Oh wow. Now that you got some relief, your sarcasm emmiters and irony generators are back online. Humour sense is back up, and so are your brain cells. Weapons online. Sensors online. All systems nominal. It's time to chew gum and kick ass!
Exept you're out of gum and have no asses to kick.
"Eh? I'm wearing a towel."
"Well that's too bad. Anyway, come in."
You can hear the door opening and closing behind you, then a few steps. They stop just behind you.
"Uh... Want me to pass you a towel or something?"

[ ] "No, thanks."
[ ] "Yes, please. But not that one over there."
[ ] "Yes, please."
[ ] "Does that really bother you?"
>> No. 10462
>>10460

[ x ] "Yes, please. But not that one over there."

BALLS OF STEEL. Well, not so much in this play through.
>> No. 10463
[ ] "Yes, please. The one you're wearing will do nicely."
>> No. 10464
[X] "Does that really bother you?"
>> No. 10465
[x] "No, thanks."
>> No. 10466
[ ] "Yes, please. The one you're wearing will do nicely."
>> No. 10467
[x] "Does that really bother you?"
>> No. 10468
[ ] "Yes, please. The one you're wearing will do nicely."
>> No. 10469
[X] "Yes, please."
>> No. 10470
[ ] "Yes, please. The one you're wearing will do nicely."
>> No. 10472
[ ] "No, thanks."
>> No. 10474
NEW THREAD DA! ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA!