[Return]
Archived Thread

File 121228479140.jpg - (155.08KB , 475x591 , 9cdd835935ea68e11dff26799ae9c661.jpg ) [iqdb]
9277 No. 9277
"Tea is really good for you, you're right Remi." You say. "I drink lots of tea, don't worry."
Remilia positively beams at you. She turns back to Reimu. "See?"
Reimu nods her head, looking at you with what you're sure is a mixture of pity and amusement. "I hope you keep him healthy." She says, biting her lips from in the inside to suppress her laughter.
Remilia frowns at her. "I don't know what you're laughing about!" She says, exasperated.
"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I shouldn't be making fun of you." Reimu takes a deep breath and calms down again.
"I don't suppose you're going to make a donation while you're here?" She asks.
"Oh ... I don't know." Remilia says. "I'm feeling in a very thankful mood after all."
"You're joking?" Reimu is suddenly very serious.
Remilia giggles. "Of course I'm joking." She says.
Reimu rolls her eyes. "What about you?" She asks you. "Want to make a donation to the Shrine? I don't suppose you have any yen, being an outsider."
"I don't, sorry." You say. "Actually I don't have any money at all."
Reimu frowns. "Were you robbed before you came through the border?"
Remilia turns to you, looking concerned.
"No, no. I just didn't have any in this coat." You say. Nice cover there, you don't know how either of them would respond to the revelation you've got someone else's stuff.
"Well ..." Remilia turns back to Reimu. "He can make a donation if he wants." She says.
"He has no money, do you propose he goes busking in the village?" Reimu asks.
Remilia laughs at that. "Here." She produces something from her dress and hands it to you. It's a few old-style yen bills.
Reimu frowns. "Are you making a donation by proxy?"
Remilia shakes her head, grinning.
"Yes you are! Yes you are! I win the bet!" Reimu smiles and drains the last of her tea.
"Not yet, it's his money to do with as he wishes." Remilia says.
Reimu glares at you.
"You're going to donate that money." It's not a question, it sounds more like an order.

[ ] Donate, hand it to Reimu.
[ ] Donate, put it in the box outside.
[ ] Keep the money.
[ ] Give the money back to Remilia.
[ ] What bet?

>> No. 9278
[X] Keep the money.

Free money
>> No. 9279
[x] Donate, put it in the box outside.

...bet? Meh.
>> No. 9280
[x] Donate, hand it to Reimu.
>> No. 9281
[ ] What bet?
>> No. 9282
[x] What bet?
>> No. 9283
[ ] What bet?
>> No. 9284
[x] Donate, hand it to Reimu.
DONATIONS!
>> No. 9285
[x] What bet?
>> No. 9286
[X] What bet?
This Option... it's calling out for me. Who cares about Sakuya, the problem was solved one way or the other already.
>> No. 9287
[ ] What bet?
>> No. 9288
Dead board is dead? Anyway, I'm off to sleep now.

Back tomorrow!
>> No. 9289
[x] Donate, put it in the box outside.

make her go out and get the money, goddamn lazy miko
>> No. 9290
[X] What bet?
>> No. 9291
[ ] Donate, put it in the box outside.

lol wut? Donatin' gaems.
>> No. 9292
[ ] Donate, put it in the box outside.

unless we're still visiting, don't go out of your way to go to it. do it while we're leaving
>> No. 9293
[X] What bet?
>> No. 9294
>>9288
FUUUUUUUUUCK!!!
Oh well, I guess everyone needs sleep.

[x] Donate, put it in the box outside.
>> No. 9296
We'll probably have to jump in lake and go back 23798427 choices to save Sakuya.
>> No. 9298
[x] Ask Remilia if she has it in one yen coins.
>> No. 9299
[x] Go tell Remilia what's happening.

Dangit, my hours don't coincide with you Europeans. Don't let it be said that no one wanted to tell her.

If there is still any chance to tell Remi, vote for that. If not and we're really fixed on the path of idiocy, well, fine, might as well go all the way and give her all the happiness we can for this one day:

[x] Hang on to the money. "I'm not sure I can in good conscience donate to a shrine with a haunted bathroom."
>> No. 9300
[X] What bet?
>> No. 9301
[] Remi, I think we should go back to the mansion. I just had a premonition. I think something bad is going to happen to Sakuya.
>> No. 9302
[x] What bet?
>> No. 9303
[X] What bet?
>> No. 9305
[x] Donate, put it in the box outside.

>>9301
You stay out of this. Sakuya wanted us to keep Remi from the mansion, and if she dies as a result, tough shit.
>> No. 9308
[X] What bet?
then go outside
[x] Donate, put it in the box outside.
>> No. 9309
[X] Donate, put it in the box outside.
[X] What bet?
>> No. 9310
>>9301

Seeing as this is Remilia's route, Sakuya dying is probably a trigger for dramatic events leading up to Remilia's Normal/Good End. For a Perfect End, Sakuya'd probably survive and the entire mansion would have to support our relationship with Remilia, etc. etc.
>> No. 9311
>>9310
What's done is done, we can't help it anymore.
>> No. 9312
>>9310
Yeah, seems about right. Sakuya's death will probably cause Remilia to realise that she needs to deal with whatever shit she has locked up there. And that's where we, the almighty vampire hunter, comes in.

Although we did give away one of our primary weapons to someone who didn't have a hope in hell of beating that thing, despite also receiving an indirect warning earlier to never let Sakuya touch the whip again.

And Remilia is going to hate us for eternity because we knew Sakuya was attempting a suicide mission and we didn't tell her.

But yeah, other than that, things're looking pretty good.
>> No. 9313
>>9310

fgsfds, I had another line in the middle about "having to comfort the mistress about the loss of her head maid" before my internet blew up (losing the post), but point made with or without it. Also:

>>9312
>And Remilia is going to hate us for eternity
>But yeah, other than that, things're looking >pretty good.

I grin'd
>> No. 9314
>>9312
>indirect warning earlier to never let Sakuya touch the whip again
Oh fuck. I had totally forgotten about that. What have we done?!
>> No. 9315
Will get down to writing sometime in the next couple of hours.
>> No. 9316
lol you guys think the best course of action is to sit around and sip tea like nothing has happened?

HY don't hold back on them. Give these guys what they deserve.
>> No. 9317
>>9316
Indeed, we fucked up big time, if Remilia ever finds out that we are the cause of Sakuya's death, well then we are dead.
We can either hope that another help option comes up or that Sakuya survives.
>> No. 9318
>>9317
Hopefully Sakuya dying because of having picked the most retarded choices possible WILL result in a bad end, and we'll go back and redo them.
>> No. 9320
>>9312
No, no. What we did was the best. We hit it from Remilia, as Sakuya asked, but we also didn't do anything about it ourselves. Instead, we were having a fun little argument with Mima and then we went back and sat with Remi and Reimu to sip some tea.

It's clearly the best idea. Yeah, Remi should smash Belmonymous' skull.
>> No. 9322
"What bet?" You ask. "What are you talking about Reimu?"
Reimu stands up. "We're going to do this properly, right?" She asks, ignoring your question. You turn to Remilia. "What bet?"
Remilia grins and shakes her head.
Reimu steps over to you. "Come on then, outside! Donation time!"
"What is this bet you mentioned Reimu?" You ask as you stand up.
"Oh ..." She glances at Remilia, who looks away. "We all bet her she'd so something like this, if she ever came here with a lover."
"We?" Also, 'lover'?
"Me, Alice and Marisa." Reimu says. "Little Miss Scarlet the scary vampire can be sentimental at times, can't she?"
Remilia waves Reimu away, blushing.
"Ah ... okay." You say, chewing this over in your mind. If she ever came here with a lover? Are you not the first or didn't Reimu mean it like that?
"Come on!" Reimu grabs your arm and drags you through the door. "Back in a minute." She says over her shoulder to Remilia, who you can see getting up and pouring herself some more tea.

Once Reimu has dragged you outside she stops in front of the donation box with her hands on her hips, she's got a triumphant but somewhat manic grin. You notice you can hear Suika talking quietly from behind the shrine.
"G-go on then." She says.
You spread the bills out in your hands. There's about 20,000 yen. The donation box has slats of wood across the top, so money can be dropped in but a hand wouldn't fit. You slot the wad of bills through a gap and let them fall.
"Yes!" Reimu says, crouching down and removing a section from the side of the box. She pulls the money out, folds it and puts it in her skirt pocket.
She grins at you. "You're nicer than you look." She says. "Thanks."
"Thank you ... I think." You say.
"Tell you what." She says. "You ever get in a fix anywhere in Gensokyo, you call on me, I'll give you a hand if I'm not busy, alright?"

[ ] Tell her you could use her help right now, explain about Sakuya.
[ ] Thank her, go back inside.
[ ] Thank her, go check on Flandre and Suika.
[ ] Ask her what she meant before about Remilia and lovers.
[ ] Ask her about that guy from before.
>> No. 9323
[x] Thank her, go check on Flandre and Suika.
can it be sakuya rescue tiem nao?
>> No. 9324
[ ] Tell her you could use her help right now, explain about Sakuya.
Oh, this could be fun.
>> No. 9325
File 12123291311.jpg - (28.28KB , 303x357 , 1201059648782.jpg ) [iqdb]
9325
Pic unrelated

[X] Ask her what she meant before about Remilia and lovers.
[X] Tell her you could use her help right now, explain about Sakuya.

If not both (pretty farfetched to be asking both), then just:

[X] Tell her you could use her help right now, explain about Sakuya.
>> No. 9326
[x] Tell her you could use her help right now, explain about Sakuya.
>> No. 9328
[►] Tell her you could use her help right now, explain about Sakuya.

i'm so conflicted
>> No. 9329
[X] Ask her about that guy from before.
>> No. 9330
Reimu has the main character aura around her. With her, we can't lose.
>> No. 9331
>>9329 has a point, maybe that guy is the real vampire hunter and could give us a hand? Anyway, first we should inform Reimu of the situation
[X] Tell her you could use her help right now, explain about Sakuya.
>> No. 9332
[X] Tell her you could use her help right now, explain about Sakuya.
>> No. 9333
HY does not only count the winning votes, he does count the other votes too and how many of them were voted and includes them into the story.
>> No. 9334
File 121233238529.png - (168.38KB , 350x500 , dio-sakuya.png ) [iqdb]
9334
Jesus fagets, have a little faith here. We're talking about Sakuya. If the shit hits the fan, she can just ZA WARUDO her way out of the mess. Furthermore, either HY is stringing all of us along, or we've been railroaded into BAD END territory ever since we agreed to let Sakuya handle things alone.

Therefore, the less we let people know about our involvement in this debacle, the better we'll come out. And for fuck's sake, don't tell everybody but Remilia. Either we fess up to her immediately, or we wait things out. Me, I'm for keeping our stupid mouths shut.

[ ] Ask her what she meant before about Remilia and lovers.
[ ] Ask her about that guy from before.
>> No. 9335
>>9334
We are already too late to change anything now, telling Reimu will be like telling Mima. We will come too late Sakuya will die, Remilia will be pissed off at us, everything turns to shit.
Best thing
[X] Jump into the Lake.
[X] 10 Choices back.
>> No. 9336
[X] Thank her, go back inside.

GOOD JOB NOT TRUSTING SAKUYA
>> No. 9337
[x] Ask her what she meant before about Remilia and lovers.
>> No. 9338
>>railroaded into BAD END territory

I will never do this to you, at least not across multiple days. Any situation has a way of of it, if you can find it.
>> No. 9339
[X] Tell her you could use her help right now, explain about Sakuya.
>> No. 9341
>>9334
I'm worried that Sakuya will be fucking stubborn and keep fighting until she drops. If I trusted her to run away, I wouldn't be worried. But Sakuay being Sakuya...she'll probably fight till the end.

Hence,

[x] Tell her you could use her help right now, explain about Sakuya.
>> No. 9342
I'm wondering if everyone's problem isn't so much that they don't trust Sakuya enough, but that they're trusting her too much.

Koakuma told us that dealing with her was going to be difficult, and yet it seemed like Sakuya was doing all the work to make peace with us.
Considering she had threatened to kill us twice already, even if our little show of saving that fairy changed her opinion of us, don't you think that her change of heart came a little TOO easily?

Perhaps she was sincere about her intentions. Perhaps she was sincere about saying she had a better idea of how to protect Remi than either killing us or forcing us out of the mansion.

Or, perhaps, she's simply playing us like a fiddle, and she is still trying to get rid of us somehow.
>> No. 9343
>>9342

Trying to get rid of us by fighting a monster and potentially being killed by it?
>> No. 9344
[ ] Thank her, go back inside.
>> No. 9346
[✓] Ask her what she meant before about Remilia and lovers.
>> No. 9347
[ ] Thank her, go back inside.
[ ] Ask her about that guy from before.
>> No. 9348
File 121233457272.gif - (17.48KB , 150x390 , 120994772660.gif ) [iqdb]
9348
This thread.
>> No. 9349
[X] Ask her what she meant before about Remilia and lovers.

I wonder...
>> No. 9350
[X] Tell her you could use her help right now, explain about Sakuya.
We need to help Sakuya, we just cannot let her die, even if she said that we shouldn't. And even if we look like an idiot in front of everyone, if we can save her, it was worth it.
>> No. 9351
[X] Tell her you could use her help right now, explain about Sakuya.
>> No. 9352
Writing now.
>> No. 9354
>>9348
Disappear.
You are an eyesore.
>> No. 9355
[X] Throw caterpillar/iceball into donation box
>> No. 9356
[X] Tell her you could use her help right now, explain about Sakuya.

This is it!
>> No. 9357
In b4 Reimu calls Belmonymous retarded too.
>> No. 9358
File 121233712816.jpg - (8.68KB , 158x240 , ken.jpg ) [iqdb]
9358
>>9356
SHORYUUREPPA!!
>> No. 9359
The idea that Remilia might really have had other partners before you plays pretty heavily on your mind. You file it away, to ask her sometime, or perhaps ask Sakuya.

But of course you might never be able to ask Sakuya.
"Reimu, thank you for the offer of help. I think I could use some right now."
Reimu frowns at you. "What is it?" She asks. "You want help with Remilia? I don't know if I'm, er ... qualified for that kind of advice." She grins.
You shake your head. "It's not that, it is related to Remilia though, something's happening right now, back at the Mansion."

You tell Reimu the basics. She stops you at various points and asks you to elaborate on what exactly it is that Sakuya has gone to kill, on what your whip really is, on why you haven't told Remilia all this yet. You can almost see the relaxation draining away from her as you speak. Her face hardens.
"I don't know what to do." You say, finishing your tale.
Reimu blinks and sways for a second. "Mima's not here." She says. "Guess she really did go check for you." Reimu turns and walks away from you briskly, back toward the door of the Shrine.
"Hey! Wait!" You call, catching up to her again. "Aren't you going to help?"
Reimu gives you a cold glance. "I'm going to find out what that thing in the Mansion is, if it's a threat to Gensokyo." She opens the door and walks back to the sitting room, Remilia looks up in surprise from her tea.
"Remilia Scarlet." Reimu says.
"What?" Remilia's expression changes at the sound of Reimu's voice, you notice one hand go behind her back.
"I understand there is another vampire in your Mansion, besides you and Flandre. Who is it, how powerful is it, how old is it, why did you keep this from me?." Reimu says.
Remilia's eyes go wide, all the colour draining from her face.
"Speak, now." Reimu says.

[ ] Back up Reimu, demand answers.
[ ] Apologise to Remilia for telling Reimu her secrets.
[ ] Tell Reimu to shut up, back up Remilia.
[ ] NO, NO FIGHTAN. There is no time for this, Sakuya might be in trouble.
>> No. 9360
OSHI

[ ] NO, NO FIGHTAN. There is no time for this, Sakuya might be in trouble.
>> No. 9361
>>9331
>>>>9329 has a point, maybe that guy is the real vampire hunter and could give us a hand? Anyway, first we should inform Reimu of the situation

If he were a vampire hunter, do you seriously think he wouldn't have at least recognized Remilia for what she was?

Besides that, there's the fact that he apparently arrived in Gensokyo with a full suit of armor, and that sword.

Englishman. Suit of armor. Sword. From a time when personal hygiene wasn't exactly a priority.

You should be able to solve this.
>> No. 9362
[0.6x] Back up Reimu, demand answers.
[0.4x] Apologise to Remilia for telling Reimu her secrets.
>> No. 9363
>>9359
[X] Jump into the Lake.
[X] 10 Choices back.
>> No. 9364
>>9363
Wait, wait. If we're gonna suicide let's do it a little later, or let's just get the bad end, to see if we can find out more about what we SHOULDN'T do. Just pick any of the four options, the one you like the most.

>>9361
SEIBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>> No. 9365
[X] NO, NO FIGHTAN. There is no time for this, Sakuya might be in trouble.
Could get us out of this tight spot!
>> No. 9366
[X] Apologise to Remilia for telling Reimu her secrets.
[X] NO, NO FIGHTAN. There is no time for this, Sakuya might be in trouble.

Quickly!
>> No. 9367
[X] Apologize to Remilia, tell Reimu to shut up, there is no time for this, Sakuya might be in trouble.
>> No. 9368
>>9365
Same reasoning I used for my vote. As well as actually saving Sakuya. But Remi will be fucking pissed after either way.
>> No. 9369
[x] Apologise to Remilia for telling Reimu her secrets.

Great...
>> No. 9370
Sakuya dies, Remilia loses the trust in us that we so hard earned.
HOBO ENDING.
>> No. 9371
[x] NO, NO FIGHTAN. There is no time for this, Sakuya might be in trouble.
>> No. 9372
So, what do you think Remi will be more upset by?
That we aided in sending her beloved maid off on a suicide mission?
That we went over her head and became a co-conspirator in trying to kill something without knowing what it was, why it was there, or understanding anything at all about the situation with it?
That we blabbed all of this to a ghost and her friend before coming to her about it?

We've got a lot to do if we want to have any hope of not sleeping on the couch tonight, guys.
>> No. 9373
That's why on the other topic I insisted on telling Flan. Flan would keep the secret if we asked. I'm not sure we could convince Suika to come along but it'd have been worth a try.

Ah well.
>> No. 9374
[X] Blame it all on China.
>> No. 9375
[x] NO, NO FIGHTAN. There is no time for this, Sakuya might be in trouble.
>> No. 9376
>>9372

What could we do, though? The only thing I can think of is what I was whining about on the other thread, getting Flandre to help us (and perhaps Suika, no harm in trying) get Sakuya the hell out of there, and keep the secret.

I do agree anon made the worst choices possible, but the circumstances kinda fucked us as well.

I wonder if having kissed Sakuya would've allowed her to win the battle.
>> No. 9377
>>9372
I think that couch would be in Meiling's shack.
>> No. 9378
[x] There's no time for this! Get back to the mansion now!

"Remi, I'm so sorry but we don't have time. Sakuya is fighting by herself and we may lose her if we don't hurry back"

"Back off Reimu. Whatever it is, she's kept Gensokyo safe so far and will keep doing so. I'm sure she has her reasons for not telling you. We can explain things while we fly, now lets GO!"

Shit, fan, etc.
>> No. 9379
>>9377
Sleeping in Meiling's shack is our -punishment-?

[x] Spit Remilia on the face and headbutt Reimu.
>> No. 9380
>>9372
Mima said it all
>"And you're in here, still talking to me, rather than alerting Remilia Scarlet, a fucking five hundred year old vampire, that something is wrong?"

That should've been enough hint to us to just tell Remilia instead we told Reimu. Now she went to Remilia and we are fucked, we lose Remilia and etc.

[X] This Couh... I'll be taking it.
>> No. 9381
[x] NO, NO FIGHTAN. There is no time for this, Sakuya might be in trouble.

Dangit Reimu.
>> No. 9382
Well, if nothing else, we can possibly try to claim we didn't know exactly WHAT Sakuya planned to do.

Since she took that bit of blood, for all we knew she was just going to slip it in the thing's food, and direct combat was never the intention. We didn't have a clue as to what was happening until that little vision we had in the bathroom.

...of course, it's going to be hard to explain why we also gave her that whip, if that were the case.
>> No. 9384
It might not be a bad thing to have things turn out this way. Remember Koakuma's advice to us?

>>"then show her that she has nothing to fear that you will help her"

Remi has been pretty unwilling to let us know anything about what's up there, and I get the feeling that much like how Eirin got her to let us observe her treating that fairy, she's not likely to share any info with us unless she's basically forced to do so.

It's a shame to have to put her on the spot like this, but if there's anyone Remi likely can't refuse telling, it's Reimu. And as involved as we are in this current situation, it won't do to keep us in the dark about it any longer.

The important thing is that no matter what we learn, no matter what we see, that we stand by Remi and offer to do anything and everything in our power to help make things right.
>> No. 9385
Writing now.
>> No. 9386
File 121234045535.jpg - (127.28KB , 679x1106 , spitbutt.jpg ) [iqdb]
9386
>>9379
>> No. 9387
Gotta love how you faggots have absolutely no faith in Sakuya at all. And for keeping it a secret you sure do tell pretty much everyone and now including the person who wasn't supposed to find out. Good job. I can see a MiG happening now...
>> No. 9388
>>9386
I don't know how to feel about this. I just keep laughing. Nice one, GD.
>> No. 9389
>>9385
HY is something still salvageable here? Or have we lost our chances with Remilia already? Has she lost her trust in us now completely?
In Times like this i wish someone like Yaffy was here, who helps us a bit out.
>> No. 9390
>>9387
If that vision was true, then it's clear that not only did Sakuya's attempt to catch the thing off-guard fail, but that she's barely able to fend off its attacks and escape, even while using her time HAX.

Whatever it is, it's winning.

Under the circumstances, I would think it's preferable to have Sakuya be alive and have both her and Remi mad at us than to have Sakuya dead and Remi REALLY mad at us.
>> No. 9391
File 121234079586.gif - (402.77KB , 300x168 , ZETSUBOU SHITA.gif ) [iqdb]
9391
>>9387
>I can see a MiG happening now...
>> No. 9392
>>9386

A drawfag is added.
>> No. 9393
>>9386
lawl!
no draw us snoring in Meiling's home.
>> No. 9394
This is just as much Remi's fault for not trusting us as it is our fault for telling Reimu. If we knew what the hell was up there we'd have a much better idea of what to do here.
>> No. 9395
>>9394
>This is just as much Remi's fault for not trusting us as it is our fault for telling Reimu.
So, this is what RAGE feels like.
>> No. 9396
We can only hope that the Remilia GOOD END hasn't been closed to us. If it has, we're going to have to pick up the last playthrough from where we screwed up and right this mess.
>> No. 9397
I don't know how we could have betrayed Remi more completely. Maybe if we had told Flandre and sent her off on her own?

I hope she just kills us immediately before we even find out what happened to Sakuya. It would feel cheap to find out after we destroyed our relationship and have no chance for a good end.
>> No. 9398
>>9394
Consider how horrible she felt about keeping Flandre locked up in the basement for centuries, and her fears that her little sister hated her for it.

Consider how despite knowing what we do about her and Flandre, despite knowing how horrible it would be to keep such a sweet little girl locked away in isolation for centuries without having ever been so much as hugged before in her life, how we still cared about them, and brought them back together.

Consider how they've kept living beings locked away for the sole purpose of taking their blood to feed Flandre.

Now, consider how bad something would have to be for Remi to REALLY not want us to know about it, despite all the other less-than-pleasant things we already do know.
>> No. 9400
Remilia doesn't answer, she just hops up, into the air. Both her hands are behind her back now and you're sure there is a soft, dark pink glow coming from behind her.
"No! Stop!" You yell as fast as you can, stepping in between Remilia and Reimu.
"Get out of the way." Reimu says quietly.
Remilia flits to the side so fast you didn't even see her move, you're no long between them.
"There isn't time for this!" You say.
Remilia bares her teeth at Reimu.

Holy shit ... you don't know if that's scary or so cute you'll die right here, no time to think about it at the moment.

"Both of you, stop, I think Sakuya needs help, right now." You say.
"What?" Remilia's expression returns to normal, looking at you with wide eyes. The glow behind her vanishes.
"Your maid has gone to fight whatever the hell is living your fucking attic." Reimu says. "And you're not leaving until I get some answers."
Remilia looks back and fourth between you and Reimu, she opens and closes her mouth, you can see tears beginning to form in her eyes as comprehension dawns on her.
"No ... it's mine, it's my problem." She says weakly, voice breaking.

At that precise moment, Mima decides it would be a good idea to drop straight through the ceiling. She lands at the table crossed-legged without so much as a glance at anyone in the room.
"Well there was a body on the lawn." She says. "No guard at the gate, either." She looks up at you and grins. "How's that for a swift status report, big boy?"
Remilia just stares at Mima in shock. Reimu utters a short, bitter laugh.
"Looks like you better get talking if you want to get home fast." She says.
Remilia looks at you, shaking her head in horror.
"I didn't mean tell them, I just didn't know what to do." You say. "Sakuya's in trouble Remi, we have get back!"
You feel a hand on your shoulder, it's Reimu.
"No you don't. Sit down and start talking." She says to Remilia.
"Oh ho!" Mima says. "Drama!" She sits back, miming eating from a box of popcorn.

A pair of tears roll down Remilia's cheeks, but her lower lip isn't wobbling, she bares her teeth.
Seeing her cry is having a horrible effect on your emotions. You shrug Reimu off and reach out toward Remilia.

Then that glow appears behind her again.

[ ] Duck and cover.
[ ] Jump to the side.
[ ] Ignore it, Remilia wouldn't hurt you.
[ ] Hug Remilia as quick as you can.
[ ] Knock Reimu to the ground.
>> No. 9401
>>9386

ಠ_ಠ
>> No. 9402
[x] Ignore it, Remilia wouldn't hurt you.
[x] Hug Remilia as quick as you can.

Patchy told us to never act afraid of her.
>> No. 9403
>>9389
You'll get no help from me. But I will say this.

No relationship is perfectly smooth.
>> No. 9404
[X] Knock Reimu to the ground.
[X] Hug Remilia as quick as you can.
Now to see if there's time for both. >_>
>> No. 9405
[ ] Ignore it, Remilia wouldn't hurt you.
[ ] Hug Remilia as quick as you can.

Embrace, make her feel safe etc. etc.
>> No. 9406
>No relationship is perfectly smooth.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
>> No. 9407
File 121234202858.jpg - (225.65KB , 800x600 , sleepinggaems.jpg ) [iqdb]
9407
>>9393
>> No. 9408
[X] Hug Remilia as quick as you can.

I wish we had the time to throw something at Mima, but that can always come later.
>> No. 9409
[X] Hug Remilia as quick as you can.

Remi is too fast for us to dodge, and Reimu is probably more than capable of defending herself, so ducking, moving to the side, or getting Reimu out of the way aren't likely to work.

We need to diffuse the situation with quick, decisive action. This is no time to be standing around.
>> No. 9410
>>9407
That was some fast drawing, and awesome.
>> No. 9411
[X] Hug Remilia as quick as you can.
>> No. 9412
[X] Knock Reimu to the ground.
[X] Hug Remilia as quick as you can.
>> No. 9413
>>9407
Damn, you're good!
>> No. 9414
File 121234227839.jpg - (130.10KB , 635x807 , 1205608255565.jpg ) [iqdb]
9414
>>9407

That would be more suited for the Hong route....
>> No. 9415
[X] Spit Reimu to the ground.
[X] Headbutt Remilia as quick as you can.
>> No. 9416
[ ] Hug Remilia as quick as you can.
>> No. 9417
[x] Knock Reimu to the ground.

HURR HURR LET'S SEE IF SHIT GETS WORSE
>> No. 9418
[X] Knock Reimu to the ground.
[X] Hug Remilia as quick as you can.


It occurs to me that knocking Reimu to the ground isn't meant to protect her from anything, but to attempt to stop her from stopping us.

Knock the miko on her ass, get over to Remi, hug her, implore her to calm down, telling her that she can be as mad at us as she wants later, but we need to go NOW.
>> No. 9419
[X] Hug Remilia as quick as you can.
>> No. 9420
[ ] Ignore it, Remilia wouldn't hurt you.

This will either work or instantly BAD END us. Both are acceptable outcomes at this point.
>> No. 9421
>>9418
Totally right! Knocking Reimu down gives us time for our flight. We need to escape from the shrine and get back to the mansion, anything else comes later.
Maybe we can get Flandre to distract Reimu. I think, Suika would even help just for the heck of it.
>> No. 9422
File 121234275949.jpg - (61.63KB , 700x664 , 802eca079b6aa1a20b7cda2c8a559534.jpg ) [iqdb]
9422
>>9407
God yes I want to fall asleep watching Meiling play Castlevania.


[X] Hug Remilia as quick as you can.
[X] Implore her to calm down, telling her that she can be as mad at us as she wants later, but we need to go NOW.

Pretty sure "as quick as you can" doesn't include doing anything else, unless Reimu's in the way.
>> No. 9423
>>9420
exactly my thoughts.
>> No. 9424
>>9400
>"Well there was a body on the lawn."
Pray it's just a fairy maid. They are, um, incarnation incarnate.
>> No. 9425
[X] Implore her to calm down, telling her that she can be as mad at us as she wants later, but we need to go NOW.

I hope this works.
>> No. 9426
[X] Apologise to Remilia for telling Reimu her secrets.
[X] NO, NO FIGHTAN. There is no time for this, Sakuya might be in trouble.
>> No. 9427
[x] Ignore it, Remilia wouldn't hurt you.
Well, we had a good run.
>> No. 9428
>>9424
Yes, let's take comfort in the fact she didn't specifically say there was a MAID'S body on the lawn.

...even though, the most likely scenario now is that Sakuya managed to drag her injured self outside, Meiling came to her aid, and then either rushed to Eientei to get Eirin or went in the mansion herself to attempt some payback on whatever it was that hurt her.

Let's hope it's the latter, and not the former. Otherwise, we won't just have Sakuya's death on our conscience.
>> No. 9429
[X] Hug Remilia as quick as you can.
[X] Implore her to calm down, telling her that she can be as mad at us as she wants later, but we need to go NOW.
>> No. 9430
File 121234327512.jpg - (69.22KB , 478x361 , 1208937092055.jpg ) [iqdb]
9430
>>9422
>> No. 9431
File 121234360859.png - (67.78KB , 862x960 , 119985985988.png ) [iqdb]
9431
[X] Hug Remilia as quick as you can.

This thread needs about a million more awesome.jpgs
>> No. 9432
File 121234371072.png - (10.47KB , 145x145 , faget.png ) [iqdb]
9432
>>9431
>> No. 9433
File 121234382136.jpg - (262.12KB , 1600x600 , superanon.jpg ) [iqdb]
9433
>>9415
>> No. 9434
THIS PARTY IS GETTIN CRAZY
No more Tea, now it's time for Misadventure in Scarlet Devil Mansion.
>> No. 9435
[X] Ignore it, Remilia wouldn't hurt you.
[X] Hug Remilia as quick as you can.

You know, if it turns this was some complicated plan on Sakuya's part, intended solely to get Remi angry at us...
>> No. 9436
>>9433

REMI NO

;______;
>> No. 9437
>>9435
Then I wouldn't get why she still hangs around the mansion. With that capability, za warudo would be her's for the taking!
>> No. 9438
[X] Hug Remilia as quick as you can.
>> No. 9439
Right, this does it. I've had it with this motherfucking drama in this motherfucking shrine. I propose an all or nothing.

[ ] Yell for Flandre. The imminent risk of armageddon should stop any further thoughts of fighting, woulnd't it?
>> No. 9440
I wonder what Flan and Suika are up to right now, anyway.

If they were close enough for us to hear them when we were talking to Reimu, wouldn't that also mean we were close enough for them to hear us?
>> No. 9441
I tried to avoid this, but I'm sorry to say there will be a 7 minute break while I sort a few things out.
>> No. 9442
AND SO ANON MET DESPAIR ONCE MORE AT THE HANDS OF HIS OWN INDECISIVENESS
>> No. 9443
>>9441
YOU CRUEL CRUEL MAN, HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO US.
>> No. 9444
>>9441
Great. Now I can watch my Alf dvds. \o/
>> No. 9445
>>9433

Belmontnymous used Water Gun!
>> No. 9446
>>9435
>You know, if it turns this was some complicated plan on Sakuya's part, intended solely to get Remi angry at us...

Then we just really screwed up whatever her plan was.

If she was trying to fuck us over it probably would have been by framing us. This would fit with why she wanted some of our things, she could plant them around as evidence.

It might also explain why she offered to let us hold her watch. If she could prove we had her watch at some point it would lend creditability to us being able to do shit while we're supposedly with Remi.

As for the kiss, remember when she said something along the lines of how we would be easy to get rid of because 'men are pigs'?

However, none of this matches up with the body. Unless Koakuma had a happy attack on the front lawn, which seems unlikely with everyone out of the house, Sakuya probably was really trying to do something that backfired.
>> No. 9447
>>9445
It's super gross!
>> No. 9448
File 121234601476.jpg - (279.77KB , 1024x768 , Rumia3.jpg ) [iqdb]
9448
>>9446
Not to mention the whip crack and eyes in the mirror. Something's definitely gone down.

... speaking of which. Pure darkness, red eyes, eats people but isn't *quite* a vampire.

I wonder.
>> No. 9449
[x] Hug Remilia as quick as you can.

TRIUMPH OR DIE
>> No. 9450
File 121234624257.png - (120.59KB , 687x231 , WHATAREYOUDOING.png ) [iqdb]
9450
>>9433

WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!
THE ONLY ONE THAT CAN SPIT ON THAT WOMAN...
THE ONLY ONE THAT CAN SPIT ON THAT WOMAN...
>> No. 9451
>>9433

Belmontnymous used Zen Headbutt!
Critical hit!
>> No. 9452
>>9448
...No. It sucked the fairy maid's blood, and almost made it a dead apostle or whatever.
>> No. 9453
I COME BACK TO FIND YOU ASSHOLES ARE TELLING KEY PLAYERS OF GENSOKYO REMILIA'S SECRETS. ARE YOU ALL FUCKING RETARDED?
>> No. 9454
A little late now, but I'm surprised no one has voted
[X] CLENCH YOUR TEETH, BELMONYMOUS!
>> No. 9455
>>9446
>>Unless Koakuma had a happy attack on the front lawn

I'm hoping against hope for this, why she's outside in the first place makes it impossible though.
>> No. 9456
>>9453
You say exactly what i think. Either this works out or we die, i would want to die and start over and this time KISS SAKUYA, after that it just went downhill.
>> No. 9457
>>9453

awesome.jpeg
>> No. 9458
>>No relationship is perfectly smooth.

This course of events is pretty much to be expected, then.
Aside from that one Bad End, and Remi's brief moment of suspicion when she asked about that blood we gave the fairy, we've had a fairly smooth ride as far as dealing with Remi goes.
Perhaps too smooth. We were way past due to hit some turbulence, and now that we're in it freaking out over what mistakes we may or may not have made is the last thing we should be doing.

Worry less about how you got into this mess, and more about how you're going to get out of it.
We've done so well to avoid disaster and succeed through our wits and smooth talking so far, so I would think we would do well to continue to use them.

Too bad Gensokyo doesn't have any sort of relationship/marriage counselor. He'd have a whole lot of weird shit to have to work with, but damn if the pay wouldn't be good.
>> No. 9459
>>9453
Didn't you know? SDM became MiG! FUCK YEAH SAVE EVERYONE!!
>> No. 9460
>>9456

Fuck you padfag.
>> No. 9461
>>9456
KISSING STOP
SAKUYA KISSING STOP
>> No. 9462
>>9448
.....no.
>> No. 9463
>>9458
Yeah, every relationship has disagreements and problems, but this... this has been a massive betrayal of her trust. We let her maid (and close friend) go off risking her life to take care of one of Remi's problems for her, then not only do we NOT tell her, we instead tell a ghost we just met and FUCKING REIMU, THE PROBLEM SOLVER about an EX boss that Remi was keeping secret from everyone.

This isn't going to be easy to forgive. I'm not sure we even deserve it.
>> No. 9464
This is why we should have fucking gone to Flandre.

And:
>>9456
Wow, someone finally said it. About damn time.
Also,

[ ] Hug Remilia as quick as you can.
>> No. 9465
File 121234956316.gif - (28.17KB , 249x250 , [[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[.gif ) [iqdb]
9465
>>9464
>someone finally said it
Huh?
>> No. 9466
>>9452
THAT IS NOT HOW NASU VAMPIRES WORK
>> No. 9467
>>9463
Well, when your relationship is with a centuries-old being capable of plunging the land in a sun-blocking mist, whose sister can probably destroy the world, is served by a maid who can control time and was probably a vampire hunter herself, and all in a place where nine-tenths of the population can likely annihilate a small continent at will, you can hardly expect to have "typical" problems and disagreements.

Our ignorance of the situation is both a hindrance and a help to us. Had Remi not been so fearful about what we would do if we knew the truth and told us what the deal was with the upstairs resident, we likely would not have agreed to go along with Sakuya's little plan, and we certainly never would have tried to go over Remi's head and behind her back like we have.

Our lack of knowledge led us to do something very stupid, but the fact we did it out of ignorance and not malice has to count for SOMETHING. Sakuya made it sound like this was to somehow protect Remilia, and going on that is why we went along with it, despite not having any clue as to how or why this would protect her, nor what it was protecting her from.
...why we would so quickly agree to a plan put forward by someone who was perfectly willing to kill us not so long ago might take a little explaining, though.

Forgiveness, much like the H-scene, is sure to come. We just have to EARN it first.
We have to show Remi that we won't leave her, that we will stand beside her, that we will not run from this no matter what, and help with whatever must be done. She's likely been baring the burden of this thing all alone for quite some time, and it's our job to help her with it, one way or the other.
>> No. 9468
>>9463
>>FUCKING REIMU, THE PROBLEM SOLVER
>>EX boss

So she's after the complete spell card collection you think?
>> No. 9469
>>9456

It never went downhill, you just cant accept the fact that your oh so precious Sakuya is potentially going to die because of one single option. I'll agree that spilling out everything to people we don't even know is retarded but blaming it all on one single kiss scene is just stupid. Suck it up and live with it.

In before Sakuya fags start bawwwwwwing.
>> No. 9470
>>9456
If we ever get a chance to get back to that point, we have to kiss her.
>> No. 9471
File 121235156365.jpg - (161.61KB , 800x581 , FACEPALM.jpg ) [iqdb]
9471
Jesus Anon, you sure know how to fuck shit up, don't you?

[ ] Jump in the lake

[ ] Back 15 choices
>> No. 9472
I am back! Writing now.
>> No. 9473
>>9469
Only good that there are people like you who choose to do nothing, that always solved the problems. Just sit back and enjoy the tea, who cares what happens.
>> No. 9474
>>9471
Jesus, Anon. You sure know how to overreact and panic the second things don't look like they're going the way you expected them to.
>> No. 9475
MAKEUP FUCK MAKEUP FUCK IT'S AAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWRIIIIIIIIGHT!
>> No. 9476
So are you people who wanted to go back and save Sakuya still feeling like you're the smartest faggots around?
>> No. 9477
>>9474
That's how we ended up making these stupid decisions in the first place, though.
>> No. 9478
>So are you people who didn't want to go back and save Sakuya still feeling like you're the smartest faggots around?
>> No. 9479
>>9477
Because anon went around it picking the stupidest choices possible. Doesn't mean we can't do it right...
>> No. 9480
>>9477
It's only a truly stupid decision if it has some inescapable negative consequence to it.
The fact of the matter is, we don't know just how bad a decision we made just yet. Maybe Sakuya dies, maybe she doesn't. Maybe Remi is about to either kill us or boot us out of her mansion, or maybe she isn't.

Fretting over what things we did wrong should wait until we're certain we actually did something wrong. Otherwise, you're worrying over what could very well have been a completely unavoidable and possibly even necessary bit of conflict and drama crucial to the advancement of the storyline.
>> No. 9481
>>9478

Fuck yeah I do. Choosing not to go around behind Remilia's back and tell people her secrets is what I was going for. This situation could of been avoided and Sakuya could of pulled through. But NO NO NO that's no good, you have to earn peoples trust, learn their secrets, AND THEN OPEN YOUR FUCKING MOUTHS TO EVERYONE.
>> No. 9482
If you can't trust Remilia now then all is lost. Whatever she's about to do you can't be the target of it, you can't. The way she embraced you last night, invited you into her bed. You made a mistake, you weren't trying to betray her, you weren't trying to hurt her.
"Remi." You say as you take a step towards her. "I'm sorry."
You have to ignore what she might be about to do, diffusing the situation is paramount.
She jerks backwards as you try to hug her, arms going out behind her. You don't give her that space, grabbing her shoulder and gently pulling her forwards, wrapping her in a hug before she can say anything. With her floating like this your faces are level, you can see the tears rolling down her cheeks, her struggling with something.

Struggling with you.

You're vaguely awake of Mima clapping as Remilia wrenches her arm free of your grasp.
"Get off, you idiot!" She yells, choking back a sob. You see something huge, made of dark pink light, come up in the other hand as she jolts backwards and braces her legs against you.
"Sorry." She says, quietly, before kicking off your chest and twisting backwards in the air, hurling something over your head. You fall just fast enough to avoid the spear that comes hurtling down to the ground where Reimu was standing a moment before. As you land on your ass you see Reimu racing through the air towards Remilia. The energy spear vanishes, reappearing instantly in Remilia's hand. She throws it at Reimu with a flick of her wrist, Reimu twists to the side and the spear goes straight through the wall.

The move gives Remilia the opening she was looking for. The spear appears in her hand again and she jumps backwards, crashing through the wall in a cloud of dust and broken wood. Reimu drops to the ground and races through the hole while Mima starts laughing. You can see a dot in the sky through the hole in the wall, Remilia slowly receding in the direction of the Mansion.

[ ] Wait here.
[ ] Slap Mima.
[ ] Ask Mima for help.
[ ] Go after Reimu, she's not in the sky yet.
[ ] Find Flandre, get her to fly you after Remilia.
>> No. 9483
This could be a crucial part of the plot so that both characters learn that keeping secrets from each other will just hurt things.

Belmonymous is hiding something from Remilia too.

That letter.
>> No. 9484
[X] Go after Reimu, she's not in the sky yet.
Suicide option go go go
>> No. 9485
[x] Find Flandre, get her to fly you after Remilia.

TO HELL WITH IT, LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOO!!
>> No. 9486
[X] Slap Mima.
[X] Find Flandre, get her to fly you after Remilia.
>> No. 9487
>>9483
Yeah, but we tried to come clean about the letter at least. It killed us, but we tried.
>> No. 9488
[X] Go after Reimu, she's not in the sky yet.
>> No. 9489
>>9482
[ ] Slap Mima.
Pointless, possibly stupid, but satisfying.
[ ] Find Flandre, get her to fly you after Remilia.

Anyway anon needs to stop BAAWWWing, >>9480 is pretty much correct.
>> No. 9490
[x] Slap Mima.
[x] Find Flandre, get her to fly you after Remilia.
>> No. 9491
[ ] Find Flandre, get her to fly you after Remilia.
>> No. 9492
CLENCH THOSE TEETH

[✓] Slap Mima.
Pointless, possibly stupid, but satisfying.
[✓] Find Flandre, get her to fly you after Remilia.
>> No. 9493
[X] Slap Mima.
[X] Find Flandre, get her to fly you after Remilia.

Seems like it was a mistake to let anon out of the house, after all.
>> No. 9494
>>9277

[ x ] Slap Mima.

FFFFFFFFFF seriously, why you do this HY? Can't anyone give Mima a break after THIS SHRINE?

[ x ] Find Flandre, get her to fly you after Remilia.

YO WE GOTTA FIGHT SUM DRAGONS
>> No. 9496
[x] Find Flandre.
[x] Tell her to break Mima.
[x] Get her to fly after Remilia.
>> No. 9497
[X] Go after Reimu, she's not in the sky yet.

Anon is officially fucking retarded. Voting to involve Flandre?
>> No. 9498
[X] Slap Mima.
[X] Find Flandre, get her to fly you after Remilia.
>> No. 9499
>>9497
Yeah, because abandoning her at the shrine with only Suika around is SUCH a good idea. Oh, and Reimu is definately a better choice considering how inclined she is to help us right now!
>> No. 9500
Flan should've been the first person to tell, without telling Remi. If you ask me the stupidest decision was to go back to Remi/Reimu. Not kissing Sakuya was probably not the correct choice, but it was harder to know.

But either way, we don't really know how bad (or good?) things are yet. Let's just wait and see.
>> No. 9501
>>9497
Hahaha, like we weren't already?
>> No. 9502
[X] Find Flandre, get her to fly you after Remilia.
>> No. 9503
>>9499

In interpreted go after Reimu as some type of attempt to hold her back.
>> No. 9504
Belmontnymous was long overdue to lose his marbles and so was HY feeding off some fresh despair,RAGE and GRIMDARK.

Shit hits the fan.
>> No. 9505
>>9499
No, Scorn. You see, we're more than strong enough to hold Reimu down while Remilia escapes, and leaving a girl like Flandre alone -again- will not affect her at all.
>> No. 9506
[x] Go after Reimu, she's not in the sky yet.

>[] Find Flandre, get her to fly you after Remilia.

Flandre nearly vaporized Alice after she slapped us with a book, how do you think she'll react to see her precious sister getting chased after Reimu? It'd just get too dangerous too fast.
>> No. 9507
[X] Slap Mima, yell at her to come help.
[X] Find Flandre, get her to fly you (AND Suika?) after Remilia.
>> No. 9508
File 121235454724.png - (324.77KB , 600x706 , 1212118269246.png ) [iqdb]
9508
>>9506

"Oh they are only playing tag, Flan"
"Oh ok!"

Problem defused.
>> No. 9509
>>9505

If we fail to hold Reimu down how would that make Flandre alone at the shrine?
>> No. 9510
>>9504

OH NOM NOM NOM
>> No. 9511
>>9507

Oh god Suika.

Now I really am hesitating on whether we should've involved Flandre. Flandre's with Suika, and if we have fucking Suika against us -she's sure to support Reimu-, it's game over.
>> No. 9512
>>9509
Reimu would knock us the fuck out.
>> No. 9513
[Not really.] PANIC.
[X] Find Flandre, get her to fly you after Remilia.
>> No. 9514
I can see the RAGE radiating off this thread. Delicious conflict, anon vs. anon, I love it.
>> No. 9515
[X] Ask Mima for help.

No time to indulge in slapping Mima with Remi getting further away by the second, guys. If she can be even remotely useful at this point, best to get her HELPING, rather than waste time with more unnecessary conflict.

I'm not sure getting Flandre involved in this is really such a good idea. We could be bringing her in to a bloodbath, and if you'll recall her reaction when Alice slapped us or when she thought we had been injured by her danmaku "fire" I really don't think she would take the sight of someone actually hurt (or even dead) very well.

Aside from that, does she even know how to fly us like Remi did?

To top it all off, we have no idea what state Remi will be in once we get there. Attacking Reimu like that, and leaving Flandre behind?
Either she's REALLY upset and not thinking that clearly, or she intentionally left Flan behind because she doesn't want her to see or get involved in what's about to happen.
>> No. 9516
>>9505
we're a vampire hunter, not a miko hunter
>> No. 9517
>>9515
Come on, Mima? Mima's just having fun at all the shit going on. But well, Suwako knows.
>> No. 9518
Writing now.
>> No. 9519
>>9518
You really should give us a hint, only a little bit when we are in an important situation, so that Anon doesn't fuck it up always.
>> No. 9520
>>9519

Every time he gives us information anon fucks up. He gave us a little hint about the kiss and this is where it lead us.
>> No. 9521
[ ] Get Suika to throw you to the mansion.
But seriously:
[x] Find Flandre, get her to fly you after Remilia.
Reimu's not gonna help, Mima probably can't help; Flandre's the only one we can rely on right now.
>> No. 9522
>>9520
Uh, what hint might that have been?
>> No. 9523
Damn it, I used to love coming here and waiting for the next part of the story. Now I feel like it's MiG all over again, I'm dreading the outcome every time I see that HY is writing.
>> No. 9524
>>9523
HY is not Kira.
You can't have nice things if Anon is around, he destroys them all.
>> No. 9525
>>9522

"Anon (literally) doesn't realize what he may/may not have just done."

It went something like that. After that it was a roller coaster of emotions that lead to bad decisions.
>> No. 9526
You pick yourself off the floor to the sound of Mima now roaring with laughter.
"Mima, shut the hell up!" You shout. She doesn't respond and you lose your temper, slapping her hard across the face.
"Ah!" She holds her cheek and glares up at you.
Oh shit. It hits you what you just did and you take a step backwards.
"M-mima, I'm sorry, I was losing my temp-"
"Losing your temper! Losing your fucking temper?!" She stands up and stretches to her full height, you're suddenly aware she is somehow taller than she was before.
"You horrible little man." She says, practically spitting the words out at you.
"I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" You hold your hands up in supplication.
She laughs again and she's back to normal.
"You're too easy to scare." She says, wiping away a tear of laugher.

Screw it, you don't have time for this. Mima is a waste of effort. Without another word you jump over the table and race through the open door, away from wherever the hell Reimu might be. Got to find Flandre, got to get back to the Mansion.
"Hey! Where are you going?" You hear Mima call from behind you, sounding disappointed.

You slam through the back door of the Shrine. Suika is looking up at the sky, frowning. Flandre is saying something to her.
You run over, they both look at you.
"Hey Flan." You say.
"Hello!" She says. "What was that big noise just now?"
"Er ..." You start, unsure what to say. Suika is just looking at you, relaxed. It doesn't look like she's tensed and about to stop you, she must need Reimu around to give her proper direction.
"That was your sister leaving." You say to Flandre as quickly as you can. "She's in a hurry to get back, can we follow her?"
Flandre frowns.
"Why'd she go home?" She asks.
"I'm not sure." You lie, there's no time for explanations at Flandre-level right now. "But can we go after her to find out?"
"Okay!" Flandre smiles again, hopping into the air above you. "Come on!"
She darts up a bit.
"I can't fly on my own, Flan. Can you take me?" You ask.
"But you're too big!" She says.
"Just give me your hand, we'll try." You say. Flandre stretches down and you reach for her hand.

Then you feel something gripping your other arm. You look. It's Suika, her expression looks serious.

"Where's Reimu?" She asks. "What did Remilia just do?"

[ ] Take Flandre's hand.
[ ] Shake Suika's hand off.
[ ] Lie to Suika.
[ ] Tell Suika what just happened.
>> No. 9527
>>9522
>Sakuya laughs, shaking her head. "I commend your fidelity, but it's not about that."
>"What?" You ask.
>"It probably wouldn't make any difference anyway. You're no Vampire Hunter, you're just a man decked out as one and thrown to the wolves for some strange reason."
>> No. 9528
[X] Take Flandre's hand.

Oh god, if Suika and Flandre start fighting only bad shit can happen.
>> No. 9529
What I can't believe is that many of you are blaming [x] Don't kiss Sakuya instead of keeping the thing from Remilia until this happened.

gg, anon, gg.
>> No. 9530
[x] Tell Suika what just happened.

Since we're telling EVERYBODY...
>> No. 9531
[x] Take Flandre's hand.
[x] Tell Suika you're sorry, but you're in a hurry.
>> No. 9532
[x]Take Flandre's hand.
[x]"You'll have to ask Mima, I really need to go. Sorry."
>> No. 9533
[X] Tell Suika there's no time, we'll explain on the way there, but we have to go. NOW.
>> No. 9534
[X] Give her a look pleading to just let it go for now.
>> No. 9535
[✓] Take Flandre's hand.

I don't know what's right anymore...
◯| ̄|_
>> No. 9536
>>9529

Well, to be honest, people have quite a few (potentially) shit decisions to pick from. Not kissing Sakuya, wasting time arguing with Mima, hiding stuff from Remilia, telling Reimu, not looking for Flandre earlier...
>> No. 9537
Flandre is about to see the body laying in that lawn of the mansion. GEE THAT SURE DOESN'T HAVE POTENTIAL FOR DISASTER.
>> No. 9538
[x] Take Flandre's hand.
>> No. 9539
[X] Give her a look pleading to just let it go for now.

Just let me go, ~uguu.
FUCKING KEYAIDS.
>> No. 9540
[x] Take Flandre's hand.
[x] Tell Suika what just happened.
>> No. 9541
[x] Take Flandre's hand.
[x] Tell Suika you're sorry, but you're in a hurry.
>> No. 9542
[x] Take Flandre's hand.
[x] GTFO
>> No. 9543
[X] Take Flandre's hand.

Sukia is probably more of a neutral party than she might seem, but we don't have time to explain.
>> No. 9544
Requesting for HY to count "Give Suika a look pleading to just let it go for now"/"Tell Suika you're sorry, but you're in a hurry" together, if everyone agrees.
>> No. 9545
[x]Take Flandre's hand.
[x]"You'll have to ask Mima, I really need to go. Sorry."
>> No. 9546
[x] Take Flandre's hand.
[x] Tell Suika you're sorry, but you're in a hurry.
But if she still won't let us go:
[x] Tell Suika what just happened.
Suika canonically hates liars. We lie to her, she's going to give us hell.
>> No. 9547
>>9546
We're probably better off telling her to just come along and we'll explain in the way. There's no time to waste.

Besides, doesn't everyone want to see Suika going all missing purple power at the mansion?
>> No. 9548
[X] Tell Suika there's no time, we'll explain on the way there, but we have to go. NOW.
>> No. 9549
Please tell me we'll get more Mima time in future routes. Sure, she is kinda annoying now, but after that little bit where she was trying to get us to masturbate in front of her, I can't hate her.
>> No. 9550
[x]Take Flandre's hand.
[x]"You'll have to ask Mima, I really need to go. Sorry."
>> No. 9551
>>9546
Nonono, That's a huge waste of our time, and we can't afford to lose any.

instead:

[x] Take Flandre's hand.
[x] Tell Suika you're sorry, but you're in a hurry.
But if she still won't let us go:
[x] (away from Flan-chan ears) Tell her that our friend's life is at stake and right now she's wasting our time.
>> No. 9552
>>9549
gb2/shrine/
>> No. 9553
[x]Take Flandre's hand.
[x]"You'll have to ask Mima, I really need to go. Sorry."
>> No. 9554
>>9552

Mima killan gaems
>> No. 9555
Writing now.
>> No. 9556
>>9555

"Writing now" no longer brings me joy.
>> No. 9557
Staying awake now.
>> No. 9558
>>9556
Don't make this harder for HY.
>> No. 9559
File 121235860697.jpg - (115.57KB , 451x615 , youmubaw.jpg ) [iqdb]
9559
>>9558
>> No. 9560
Staying awake now.
>> No. 9561
>>9556
Oh hush you silly bugger.
>> No. 9562
>>9556
shutup, I still enjoy this story a shitload. HY my favorite of all the writefags, and I do enjoy all these writefags.
>> No. 9563
>>9561
Don't worry. Many of us are still here, waitng for the next "writing now" and wanting to see what happens next.
>> No. 9564
If i were HY, i would stop writing.
>> No. 9565
>>9564
That's a little much. Don't be a faggot.
>> No. 9566
>>9559
NO U!
>> No. 9567
Writing now: "I just found out how to turn your latest choice against you"
>> No. 9568
>Don't be a faggot.

But it's what's in style nowadays.
>> No. 9569
>"I just found out how to turn your latest choice against you"

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!
>> No. 9570
This whole Thread is full of faggots, including me.
If i had a gun i would run amok, see you in hell Anonymous.
>> No. 9571
Bunch of BAWWWers, things get a little harsh and you're all ready to quit!

ARE YOU NOT MEN?
>> No. 9572
"I'm sorry Suika." You say. "There's no time to explain. Mima knows, she's just inside. You can ask her, but we have to leave, now."
Suika nods, slowly, taking her hand off your arm. "Okay." She says, looking older somehow. "Bye Flandre! It was fun playing with you." She gives Flandre a little wave and walks back toward the Shrine.
"You too!" Flandre calls.
You take Flandre's outstretched hand, praying this will work.
"Hey! You're flying!" She says, voice full of wonder. "It works!" She laughs.
It does indeed work, you think as Flandre rises through the sky. You can see Suika disappearing inside the Shrine. You were kind of hoping she would come with you. The strongest right hook in Gensokyo could be of great help soon.

Flandre's flying isn't as smooth As Remilia's. You fear for your life the moment she starts zooming forward. She doesn't block the wind like Remilia, just racing through it, laughing. She darts from side to side, bobbing up and down. She even once does a loop in the air and you feel your stomach heave. She alternates from pulling you close to letting you trail behind her on the end of her arm.
She twists around to face you when you can see the Mansion coming into view. At least her aerial acrobatics kept your mind off looking at the ground.
"Flying outside is so cool!" Flandre yells at you over the sound of the wind.
You manage a nod, distracted by keeping down the contents of your stomach and by trying to see anything happening at the Mansion. Remilia must be inside by now.

Flandre brings you down just outside the front gates, dropping from about four feet off the ground. You manage to roll as you land, avoiding any bruises or broken bones. Flandre just lands perfectly on her feet, grinning at you as you get up and dust yourself off.
"You land funny." She says.
You feel like telling her not to drop you like that again, but the last thing you need right now is a distressed Flandre.

"Hey." She says, peering around. "Where's Meiling?"

Where is Meiling indeed? You notice the gate is wide open.

[ ] Tell Flandre to stay here.
[ ] Take Flandre with you.

+

[ ] Check out the garden.
[ ] Head inside the Mansion.
[ ] Look in Meiling's room.
>> No. 9574
>>9572
[ ] Tell Flandre to wait here
[ ] Look in Meiling's room
IF the hut is clear then:
[ ] Tell Flandre to play in Meiling's room until you get back

I am not letting Flan into the house until we know it's clear.
>> No. 9575
[ ] Take Flandre with you.
[ ] Head inside the Mansion.
>> No. 9576
[X] Tell Flandre to stay here.
[X] Check out the garden.

Body in the garden BODY in the garden BODY in the GARDEN--
>> No. 9577
[x] Tell Flandre to stay here.
[x] Head inside the Mansion.

We're here now, might as well deal with it. ENOUGH PUSSYFOOTING AND GET TO IT, GENTLEMEN!
>> No. 9579
>>9574
Nice idea to park her there. She could check out some games.
>> No. 9580
[X] Tell Flandre to stay in the garden.
[X] Head inside the Mansion.

don't make her sit outside the gates, anon
>> No. 9581
[ ] Tell Flandre to stay here.
[ ] Head inside the Mansion.
>> No. 9582
>>9571

see

>>9570
>> No. 9583
[ ] Tell Flandre to wait here
[ ] Look in Meiling's room
IF the hut is clear then:
[ ] Tell Flandre to play in Meiling's room until you get back

and then
[x]Check out the garden
>> No. 9584
[ ] Tell Flandre to stay here.
[ ] Check out the garden.
Let's find and ID the body.
>> No. 9585
[ ] Take Flandre with you.
[ ] Head inside the Mansion.

Having the ultimate destructo-loli with us may be good should we run into whatever Sakuya was fighting
>> No. 9586
[ ] Tell Flandre to stay here.

There's going to be blooooooood all over.
>> No. 9587
Hmm, okay. Let's check out the garden.
Changing vote.

[X] Tell Flandre to stay here.
[X] Check out the garden.
>> No. 9588
[x] Take Flandre with you.
[x] Check out the garden.
hell, flandre is the one i trust most right now. this has really taken a strange turn. but not necessarily for the worse.
lovelove remi had enough screen time.
>> No. 9589
Going with Scorn's plan.

[x] Tell Flandre to wait here
[x] Look in Meiling's room
IF the hut is clear then:
[x] Tell Flandre to play in Meiling's room until you get back
>> No. 9590
that thing in the attic isn't our biggest problem. reimu is far worse than that thing could ever be. we need more vampire loli power
[x] Take Flandre with you
[x] Look for Cirno
>> No. 9591
[X] Take Flandre with you.
[X] Head inside the Mansion.

For maximum damage.
>> No. 9592
Writing now.
>> No. 9593
[X] Tell Flandre to stay here.
+
[X] Look in Meiling's room.
[X] Check out the garden.
Vote deleted. Forgot about the garden.
>> No. 9595
[x] Tell Flandre to stay here.

[x] Head inside the Mansion.
>> No. 9596
File 121236132275.jpg - (36.79KB , 320x320 , img_0555happy.jpg ) [iqdb]
9596
>>9592
>> No. 9597
>>9590
>Reimu is far worse than that thing could ever be.
Because yeah, Reimu can turn those she bites into miko.

OH HA HA HA WAIT SHE CAN'T

God, you're a faggot.
>> No. 9598
>>9597
I lol'd
>> No. 9599
>>9597
Remi biting us will almost certainly result in death.
Of Remi.
Remember, the Belmont blood seems to reverse vampirism, and we likely have the same blood in our body. Remi definitely won't drink our blood, she'll just kill us. However, since Reimu is canon HAX, and ISN'T in love with us, she is more dangerous. She doesn't have to worry about us being human because being around Remi can turn a human into a half-youkai through fate manipulation (or something. She could probably use it as an excuse)
>> No. 9609
Y'all are too tense. Download the Artificial Girl 3 expansion, fap for a bit and come back. It'll clear your head.
>> No. 9613
[ ] Tell Flandre to stay here.
[ ] Check out the garden.

Oh christ.
>> No. 9621
>>9596
This picture is so painful to look at.

Why the fuck couldn't you have posted a happy loli or something?
It wouldn't even have had to be a Touhou loli. I'd have even accepted Key shit as long as it looked suitably enthusiastic.

But... no.

You posted what looks like a cookie with limbs. and a scribbled mess for a background.
I refuse to click on the image properly: There's no reason I should expose myself to further fuckfail.

This picture is a fucking eyesore.
>> No. 9634
>>9632
Try looking in the new thread.
>> No. 9678
>>9621
JUST AS PLANNED