[Return]
Archived thread

File 121218834630.png - (77.93KB , 538x934 , bc46942560ad594ee0c4335e14638746.png ) [iqdb]
8941 No. 8941
"I'm from the outside." You say.
Reimu looks at you, raising her eyebrows.
"Keep going." She says.
"I came through the border a few days ago, I think. I have no idea how I got here or why I came here." You say.
She nods. "Probably Yukari, I'll have a word with her for you, get her to send you back."
You shake your head. "I don't want to go back." Actually you're not sure, but that was the first thing that came to mind under the circumstances.
Reimu suddenly looks at you differently, her stance has changed slightly as well, she looks more hostile.
"Oh?" She says. "You came here through no design of your own and now you want to stay? Either you're lying to me or you're running from something on the outside. So you're a liar or a bad person, which is it?"
You shake your head. "It's not like that dammit. I've been living in the Scarlet Devil Mansion since I got here. Me and Remilia ...we've kind of fallen for each other. I want to stay here because I want to stay with her."
Reimu relaxes again, but with a look of surprise on her face.
"Huh, you're kidding me?" She asks, peering at your neck. "Well, I'll be dammed, you haven't even been bitten."
"I'm telling the truth, I've just stumbled on something wonderful by accident. I'm not leaving." You say.
Reimu shrugs, opening the door wide again. "Okay, you check out, in you go." You step through the door and Reimu follows you inside.
"I'll still ask Yukari about you, just to be sure." She points a finger at you face. "So don't go causing any damage, alright?"
You nod.

She leads you through the Shrine's corridors, all Japanese style panel walls and sliding doors. Rather confusing actually. Remilia and Flandre are already seated on the floor at a low table in a large room you take to be some kind of dining room/living area. Reimu crosses to the other side and starts making tea.
"What took you?" Remilia asks as you sit down.
"Just wanted to know who he was." Reimu says over her shoulder.
"But he's him ... what?" Flandre says, confused.

[ ] Explain to Flandre.
[ ] Distract Flandre somehow.
[ ] Be quiet, let Remilia and Reimu talk.
[ ] Ask Reimu about that guy you saw.

>> No. 8943
[X] Ask Reimu about that guy you saw.
>> No. 8944
[ ] Ask Reimu about that guy you saw.
>> No. 8946
File 121218921899.png - (271.38KB , 600x500 , 1211929954093.png ) [iqdb]
8946
>>8941

[X] Ask Reimu about that guy you saw.

Flandre confused moe~
>> No. 8947
[X] Distract Flandre, let Remilia and Reimu talk.
>> No. 8948
probably won't go anywhere but whatever.
[ ] Ask Reimu about that guy you saw.
>> No. 8949
[X] Ruffle Flandre's hair, tell her not to worry about it.

Moe Flan is moe.
>> No. 8951
[ ] Explain to Flandre.
[ ] Let Remilia and Reimu talk.
[ ] Ask Reimu about that guy you saw.
>> No. 8952
[X] Ask Reimu about that guy you saw.
That guy is an eyesore.
>> No. 8953
[x] Explain to Flandre.
[x] Ask Reimu about that guy you saw.
>> No. 8954
[ ] Ask Reimu about that guy you saw.
>> No. 8955
[x] Explain to Flandre.
[x] Ask Reimu about that guy you saw.

These two seem to go together.
>> No. 8956
That's it for the night, too tired to write well any more for now.

Back tomorrow!
>> No. 8957
>>8956
G'night.
>> No. 8958
>>8956
Tomorrow at the same time.
>> No. 8959
>>8958
Same Bat-time, same Bat-channel!
>> No. 8960
i know it's probably been said many times, but what time zone is HY in?
>> No. 8961
He's in UK. So GMT+0 normally, but as they're on DST currently, GMT+1.
>> No. 8962
[ ] Ask Reimu about that guy you saw.
why not, let's fix EVERYONE'S problem while we're here.
>> No. 8963
[ ] Explain to Flandre.
[ ] Ask Reimu about that guy you saw.
Best keep Flandre happy.
>> No. 8964
>>You notice his knuckles are bruised.

Interesting...

Either we're soon going to find out about the true owner of at least one item in our inventory, or we have a pretty good idea what we could give the guy as a birthday present.
>> No. 8965
Oh man, if it turns out we ended up jacking Julius Belmont for his gear, I don't know what I'll do.
>> No. 8966
[X] Distract Flandre somehow.
[X] Let Remilia and Reimu talk.
>> No. 8967
[x] Explain to Flandre.
[x] Ask Reimu about that guy you saw.

>>8965
I will facepalm.
>> No. 8968
You lean over and pat Flandre on the head, hoping she won't follow that train of thought any more.
"Say, Reimu?" You start. "We met Suika out front, along with a man who looked rather ... tired, to say the last."
Reimu laughs. "He's another outsider." She walks back over to the table with a tray of tea, sitting down and pouring some into cups. "He didn't bother you did he?"
You shake your head.
"He was a little brash." Remilia says with a smirk.
Reimu frowns. "Really? He's been polite and er ... fancy, at least until I made him shave."
"Oh?" Remilia asks.
"He's apparently from a time when men didn't shave ... didn't bathe either by the smell of him when he got here. There's a whole suit of armour around here somewhere that he arrived in. Yukari was laughing her head off about him for some reason."
Flandre eagerly takes the cup of tea Reimu offers her, then proceeds to burn her tongue on it and make a little pained moan. You pat the spot next to you and she scoots round the table, resting her head against you, biting her scalded tongue. You notice Reimu is looking at the scene with surprise. Remilia blows on her tea and takes a little sip.
"This is good Reimu." She says. "One thing I adore is good tea."
Reimu snaps her attention back to Remilia.
"Ah, thank you." She smiles briefly. "Listen, don't tell anybody I have a man staying at the Shrine, would be bad for my reputation." She grimaces. "He'll be on his way soon anyway, Yukari said she has something for him to do so she'll be whisking him away."
"Of course." Remilia nods.

Flandre fidgets against you, chewing her lip and wiggling her toes. Remilia notices.
"Flandre?" Remilia says with a smile. "Why don't you go play with Suika? Don't go past the tree-line outside the Shrine though."
"Who's Suika?" Flandre asks.
"The Oni who lives here, she's in that little building out the front."
"An Oni?" Flandre asks. "What's that?"
You notice Reimu looking more and more worried as the conversation goes on.
"Well she has horns on her head and-"
Flandre jumps up, cutting Remilia off. "Horns?! Is she like a dragon? A dragon lady!" Flandre runs out of the room, footsteps receding through the house.
Reimu is wide-eyed, mouth hanging open.
"That was easier than expected." Remilia says.
Reimu looks at her. "Are you sure that's safe?" She asks.
Remilia drinks some more tea and nods. "She's perfectly okay." She says.
Reimu sighs. "If you're wrong then you're paying the repair bills."
Remilia laughs. "I'm sure there will be no need for that."
Reimu shakes her head and rolls her eyes "Tea?" She asks you.

[ ] Have some tea.
[ ] Follow Flandre.
>> No. 8969
[X] Have some tea.
I'm sure nothing's gonna happen outside.
>> No. 8970
[X] Have some tea.
>> No. 8971
[x] Have some tea.
>> No. 8972
[X] Have some tea.
Touhou without tea? Not possible. We had way too less tea the whole story long.
>> No. 8973
[X] Have some tea.

Real men drink tea.
>> No. 8974
[X] Have some tea.
>> No. 8975
[X] Have some tea.
>> No. 8976
[ ] Have some tea.
>> No. 8977
[X] Have some Remilia.
>> No. 8978
[X] Have some tea.

How is it compared to Sakuya's?
>> No. 8979
>>8977
Wait for it, wait for it.
>> No. 8980
[X] Have some tea.
>> No. 8981
TEA END GET.
>> No. 8982
[X] Have some tea.

There better be a tea death end. Real men die by tea.
>> No. 8983
>>8979
The H-Scene with Remilia has to be the most anticipated thing on this board. People can hardly wait for it.
>> No. 8984
>>8979
Don't H until you see the white of their precum!
>> No. 8985
We need a minute or two alone with Reimu to tell her about, well, many things. But most importantly, about what's going on in the mansion right now.
>> No. 8986
>>8984
You want dickgirl Remilia so that she can fuck you in the ass?
>> No. 8987
>>8984
or when remilia dangles her throbbing penis before your face.
>> No. 8988
>>8987
Oh goddamnit, I loved that thread

[X] Have some tea.
>> No. 8989
Writing now.
>> No. 8990
"Thank you Reimu, I'd love some tea."
She hands you a cup and you take a quick sip. It's not too hot so you drink some more.
It is exceptionally good tea.
"Mm, it's nice, thanks." You say. Reimu smiles lazily and you place your cup on the table.
"So, what happened?" Reimu asks Remilia, pointing at you.
She giggles and blushes slightly. "Something very good." She says, placing her hand on your knee under the table. You don't think Reimu saw that.
"I never figured you as one to be shy about this sort of thing." Reimu says.
Remilia shrugs, obviously embarrassed. You resist the urge to loop your arm around her waist. Don't want to make Reimu feel like a third wheel, especially as you came to see her, in her own home as well.

You end up feeling a little expendable yourself over the next half-hour. Remilia and Reimu chat about this and that, goings on in Gensokyo, who is doing what. You ask a couple of questions when they mention people you're not sure about. Remilia does her best to include you but it seems like Reimu couldn't care less. She's not hostile, just uninterested in another lost outsider. Reimu fetches a large tin of biscuits and you sit next to Remilia, happily munching away. You hear some animated voices from outside the Shrine, sounds like Flandre and Suika. There's no shouting and no explosions, so it must be alright. You sit back and relax, this is the life.

Then you feel Remilia's hand slide a little further up your leg. She's asking you something but you were too distracted for a moment to register what exactly it was.
"Huh? Sorry?" You say. Remilia giggles and Reimu raises an eyebrow.
"I was asking you, what happened with Alice and Patchouli?" She says. "I was telling Reimu but then I remembered that I hadn't actually found out how it went. Do you know?"
"Oh, yeah." You say. "I went to see Patchouli yesterday, while I was there Alice called her back to bed."
Remilia's mouth hangs open in surprise. You glance over at Reimu, who looks red in the face. What?
Then her lips quiver and she bursts out laughing, holding her belly and throwing her head back.
"You're kidding me?" She asks through tears of laugher. "Alice did that?"
You nod. Reimu makes an effort to clam down.
"I can't believe that." She says.
"Well I think it's wonderful." Remilia says.
"But I just didn't expe-"

Reimu's next words are interrupted by the loudest crack you've heard in your life, the crack of a leather whip. You jolt up in surprise.

"Wha-" You start, but then you notice that Reimu is still talking, Remilia is saying something back. Neither of them noticed that noise.
"But it was bound to happen sooner or later." Remilia says, rubbing your leg.

[ ] Forget the sound, relax again.
[ ] Ask them if they heard that.
[ ] Excuse yourself for a moment, go outside and think/clear your head.
>> No. 8991
>>8990
[ ] Excuse yourself for a moment, go outside and think/clear your head

DUN DUN DUUUUUUUN!
>> No. 8992
[x] Excuse yourself for a moment, go outside and think/clear your head.

Sakuya don't die!
>> No. 8993
[ ] Ask them if they heard that.
>> No. 8994
[ ] Excuse yourself for a moment, go outside and think/clear your head
>> No. 8995
[►] Excuse yourself for a moment, go outside and think/clear your head.

i'm imagining the next exchange being:
"Something's wrong. We need to go back to the mansion. Now."
>> No. 8997
>>8995
Yeah probably, but maybe we have to ask them if they heard that to trigger that kind of scene?

Dunno, I hope you guys are right and I'm wrong then.
>> No. 8998
[X] Excuse yourself for a moment, go outside and think/clear your head.
Time to save Sakuya, time to be the hero for her. We save her and she will give us no longer any problems.
>> No. 8999
[x] Ask them if they heard that.
could it be our mental connection with our beloved whip, sending out a distress signal to us?
sakuya must be in danger.
>> No. 9000
>>8995
flandre will fly us back to the mansion. suika might come, too.
>> No. 9001
>>8998

While leaving things unexplained to Remilia and Reimu?

[X] Ask them if they heard that.
>> No. 9002
>>8997

If we go outside, we can go back with Flandre while Remilia stays. That way Sakuya's "condition" is still fulfilled.
>> No. 9003
Writing now.
>> No. 9004
[X] Forget the sound, relax again.

Calm down. Sakuya has her job to do, and we have ours. The whip crack probably means things are just getting started over there.

Don't think she'll go down THAT easily.
>> No. 9006
>>9002

Good thinking. Flandre's strong, and Suika being Suika might want to come along even.
>> No. 9007
You gently take Remilia's hand from you leg, giving it a little squeeze so she doesn't think you're brushing her off.
"I need to use the bathroom, where is it Reimu?" You ask. Keep it simple, don't lie and confuse yourself later on if it just turns out you were hearing things that weren't there.
"To the left, down the hall, last door at the end." She says.
You get up and leave the room, sliding the door shut behind you. You find the bathroom, western toilet, not a Japanese squatting-hole, and lock the door behind you.

What the fuck was that?

That was definitely the sound of a whip, no doubt about it. Sounded like it was being cracked right next to your ear as well, close as possible without ripping the skin off your face. You close your eyes and breathe in and out slowly, thinking.

There are two possibilities. Either you're hearing things, or Sakuya just cracked the whip and it somehow transmitted the sound to your brain. Why was it cracked only once? You didn't hear any other sounds, just the crack. You strain your ears, but there's nothing. Only the voices of Flandre and Suika outside. You go to the loo, trying to calm down. When you wash your hands you glance up into the mirror in front of you and your face isn't there.

Only a pair of red eyes in a sea of darkness.

You almost scream, but then it's gone when you blink. Your shocked and pale expression is looking back at you.

[ ] Compose yourself, go back to Remilia and Reimu.
[ ] Compose yourself, go outside to check on Flandre and Suika.
[ ] Freak out.
[ ] Focus on the mirror again, think about the whip, anything, you have to know what's going on.
[ ] Punch the mirror.
>> No. 9008
[x] Focus on the mirror again, think about the whip, anything, you have to know what's going on.
>> No. 9010
[ ] Compose yourself, go back to Remilia and Reimu.
>> No. 9011
File 121225525480.jpg - (254.62KB , 602x802 , Freakazoid.jpg ) [iqdb]
9011
[x] Freak out.
>> No. 9013
[✓] Compose yourself, go back to Remilia and Reimu.
>> No. 9014
[X] Focus on the mirror again, think about the whip, anything, you have to know what's going on.
Bad end incoming?
>> No. 9015
[✓] Focus on the mirror again, think about the whip, anything, you have to know what's going on.

If we bring Suika back to the mansion if we do decide to run back, we'll have already won.
>> No. 9016
Ok serious vote now;
[ ] Compose yourself, go outside to check on Flandre and Suika.

Because of >>9002.
>> No. 9017
[ ] Focus on the mirror again, think about the whip, anything, you have to know what's going on.
>> No. 9018
...Hm.

[X] Focus on the mirror again, think about the whip, anything, you have to know what's going on.
>> No. 9019
[X] Focus on the mirror again, think about the whip, anything, you have to know what's going on.
THIS PARTY IS GETTIN CRAZY.
>> No. 9020
[x] Focus on the mirror again, think about the whip, anything, you have to know what's going on.
You will see what the whip user see, if not then
[ ] Compose yourself, go back to Remilia and Reimu. to say that you will check on Flandre and Suika.
>> No. 9021
[X] Focus on the mirror again, think about the whip, anything, you have to know what's going on.
>> No. 9022
[X] Ask them if they heard that.
If they didn't:
[X] Excuse yourself for a moment, go outside and think/clear your head.
>> No. 9023
[X] Compose yourself, go outside to check on Flandre and Suika.
>> No. 9024
[x] Focus on the mirror again, think about the whip, anything, you have to know what's going on.
>> No. 9025
[X] Focus on the mirror again, think about the whip, anything, you have to know what's going on.

This party is getting absolutely delightful. Continue.
>> No. 9026
That wasn't the crack of a whip, it was Sakuya's neck.
>> No. 9027
>>9026
>That wasn't the crack of a whip, it was Sakuya's neck.
thescream.jpg
>> No. 9028
>>9026
dibs on her watch.
>> No. 9029
7 minutes for dinner.
>> No. 9030
>>9026
dibs on her body.
>> No. 9031
[x] Focus on the mirror again, think about the whip, anything, you have to know what's going on.
>> No. 9032
>>9029
Don't eat too much, it is not good for your health, if you know what I mean..
>> No. 9033
File 121225683859.gif - (307.77KB , 300x300 , 1197756374988.gif ) [iqdb]
9033
>>9032
>> No. 9034
>>9032

You lost me truly applies here. I really do not know what you mean.
>> No. 9035
>>9034
<- Sakuya hentai doujinshi cover goes here.
>> No. 9036
China's gonna kick our ass if sakuya dies.

[X] Focus on the mirror again, think about the whip, anything, you have to know what's going on.
>> No. 9037
Ignore the fucking eyes in the mirror. Something, somehow is transmitting to you, that's whats happening. There must be a way to stabilize that connection, to hear or see something, even if that something is the blood bubbling from Sakuya's lips as she bleeds to death.

Calm, don't think that. Focus, breathe.

You stare at the mirror, willing those eyes to re-appear. Nothing happens. You blink a few times, nothing. You pretend to be washing your hands again and then look up quickly ... nothing. You look at the mirror from different angles, even standing on the toilet.

No, fuck, nothing. You're acting like an idiot because you're panicking. You slow down, thinking hard again. Maybe the whip is what's doing it? That crack could have been like some kind of announcement, a warning or an alert. You close your eyes and focus on the whip, picturing it in your mind. You flex your hand and remember the feeling of it, imagine cracking it through the air.

Stone walls switches pounding heart open door those eyes not asleep step back click sidestep watch it run catch the ankle trip stab it once dodge and fail retreat bleeding stab again click stab stab stab stab stab stab stab! Stab! STAB!

Your eyes snap open and you fall onto the bathroom floor, your legs giving out beneath you. You're covered in a thin film of cold sweat and your stomach feels like it's trying to eat itself. You get up and splash some cold water on your face, rubbing your eyes.

That was rather an experience, but it sure as hell didn't tell you what's going on back at the mansion. Impressions like that aren't useful, just ... full of blood.
"What on earth are you doing?" An amused and luxuriant voice comes from behind and above. You spin to see a woman dressed in very strange robes with long green hair, hovering just behind you.
"Wha-" You jump, but stop halfway through, you recognise her as Mima.
"Oh, sorry about that." She laughs, not sounding sorry at all. "I wasn't watching you on the loo, only afterwards, what were you doing?"

[ ] Ignore her question and make a proper introduction.
[ ] Tell her off for watching you.
[ ] Tell her the truth.
[ ] Make something up.
>> No. 9038
[X] Tell her the truth.
>> No. 9039
[X] Tell her the truth.
time to progress
>> No. 9040
[x] Ignore her question and make a proper introduction.
>> No. 9041
[x] Ignore her question and make a proper introduction.
>> No. 9042
File 121226193040.jpg - (392.66KB , 600x840 , 1211686292835.jpg ) [iqdb]
9042
>>8941

[ x ] Tell her the truth.

Not so evil once evil ghost moe~
>> No. 9043
[x] Ignore her question and make a proper introduction.

How much of the truth?
>> No. 9044
[ ] Tell her off for watching you.

WTF R U DOIN' HUR!! THIS IS A MAN'S LOO!

>Stone walls switches pounding heart open door those eyes not asleep step back click sidestep watch it run catch the ankle trip stab it once dodge and fail retreat bleeding stab again click stab stab stab stab stab stab stab! Stab! STAB!

Someone's been spectating SWR matches on fast-forward
>> No. 9045
[ ] Tell her the truth.
>> No. 9046
[x] Ignore her question and make a proper introduction.
>> No. 9047
[✓] Ignore her question and make a proper introduction.
>> No. 9048
[X] Tell her the truth.
>> No. 9049
[ x ] Tell her the truth.
>> No. 9050
[ ] Ignore her question and make a proper introduction.
>> No. 9051
[X] Tell her the truth.
>> No. 9052
[X] Tell her off for watching you.

We do not allow intrusions while we are in the bathroom, unless the intruder comes baring gifts and/or handjobs.
>> No. 9053
[✓] Tell her the truth.

Strange choices. No time for a chat, try some more channeling or take action!
>> No. 9054
>>9052
this
then
>[x] Tell her the truth.
>> No. 9055
[x] Tell her the truth.
>> No. 9056
[x] Get her off for watching you
>> No. 9057
>Tell her the truth

this board is getting more active it seems...
>> No. 9058
>>9057
Saturday is prime time.
>> No. 9059
[x] Tell her the truth.
But only that you saw some red eyes in the mirror.. Further explain will come after she, tell her name.
>> No. 9060
[X] Ignore her question and make a proper introduction.
>> No. 9061
[x] Tell her the truth.
>> No. 9062
[Q] Tell her the truth.

We need more story progression, and this is just the thing.
>> No. 9063
[X] Tell her off for watching you.
[X] Tell her the truth.
>> No. 9064
This is all too much, all weighing on your mind at once. Maybe Mima can help, she's a ghost and she's supposed to have powerful magic, right?
"I er ... I saw something." You say.
"Your own face in the mirror? You do know what mirrors are, don't you?" Mima asks with a smirk.
"Yes, I know what mirrors are."
"Then what did you see?" Mima asks before you can open your mouth again. "Did you open up your trousers to find your parts had vanished?"
"What?"
"Man, shocked in a bathroom, comes here with a vampire, no knowing what kind of diseases the undead carry, right? I mean you could be black and rotten down there for all I know!" Mima turns lazily in the air, onto her side as if she's lying in a bed.
"One night you're having your mortal wing-wang devoured by your rather undersized lover." Mima runs her hand over the ample curve of her hip. "The next night you're puking up bile at the smell of your own groin. I'd watch out if I were you boy, she's been around for five hundred years. Five hundred! Do you have any idea how many sexual partners she's probably had in that time? Hundreds? Thousands? It's like jumping in an uncleaned swimming pool."
Mina spreads her hands in a shrug as she finishes her monologue. You're nearly speechless.
"But then again, who I am I judge?" She asks.

[ ] Defend Remilia's reputation.
[ ] Ignore Mima, leave bathroom.
[ ] Try to tell her what you really saw.
[ ] Slap Mima.
>> No. 9065
[x] Ignore Mima, leave bathroom.

Move along.
>> No. 9066
[x] Defend Remilia's reputation.
>> No. 9067
[X] Defend Remilia's reputation.

OH, bitch did NOT just say that.
>> No. 9068
[X] Defend Remilia's reputation.
[X] Try to tell her what you really saw.

Oh Mima, even if you insult Remi, you're so awesome.
>> No. 9069
[ ] Slap Mima.
>> No. 9070
[ ] Ignore Mima, leave bathroom.

Belmonymous is not amused.
>> No. 9071
[x] Ignore Mima, leave bathroom.

Don't bother putting up an argument, she'll just carry on like this, and slapping is very ungentlemanly. It doesn't look like she's gonna be much help either.
>> No. 9072
[X] Slap Mima.
[X] Defend Remilia's reputation.

In that order.
Bitch.
>> No. 9073
>>9071
What he said.

[✓] Ignore Mima, leave bathroom.
>> No. 9074
[X] Ignore Mima, leave bathroom.
>> No. 9075
[X] Defend Remilia's reputation.
[X] Try to tell her what you really saw.
>> No. 9076
[X] Ignore Mima, leave bathroom.
>> No. 9077
Mima is awesome, no?
>> No. 9078
Am I horribly, horribly misunderstanding something in this post? >>8562

[X] Defend Remilia's reputation.
[X] Try to tell her what you really saw.
>> No. 9079
[X] "You know from your own experience?"
YOUR OLD! THAT MEANS YOU HAVE HUGE STD. TRANSMIT AND INFECT. TRANSMIT AND INFECT
>> No. 9080
[x] Defend Remilia's reputation.

If I had a knife..
>> No. 9081
It's probably not a good idea to fight with a resident of the place you're a guest at, even if they're clearly baiting you.

On the other hand, it's also probably not good to fail to defend your lady's honor.

This might be a fine time for a write-in of a witty retort that would put Mima in her place, yes?
>> No. 9082
>>9077
Yes, she is, but;
[ ] Ignore Mima, leave bathroom.

Gotta see Suika and have her punch Dracula-tan's face off.
>> No. 9084
>>9081
I was going to write soon but I'll give you a bit longer to think of something.
>> No. 9085
>>9079
[X] "You know from your own experience?"
Correct answer!
>> No. 9086
[x] "An uncleaned swimming pool, huh? By the way Mima, how old are you?"
>> No. 9087
[x] "You know from your own experience?"
Yeah, I went there.
>> No. 9088
[X] "You know from your own experience?"

Because evil spirits are such paragons of virtue.
>> No. 9089
[X] "You know from your own experience?"
Damn. Didn't notice this earlier. Changed vote.

Hungry, your Mima and Koakuma both turned out great, although for different reasons.
>> No. 9090
[X] "You know from your own experience?"

OH SNAP
>> No. 9091
>>9070
[X] Says the person who hasn't appeared in any game after the PC98.
>> No. 9092
[X] "Well miss, you seem to know a lot about decaying genitalia. You do look kind manly, is there something you'd like to tell me?
>> No. 9093
>>9081
Fools will be fools. There is no honor in arguing with them.
>> No. 9094
>>9084
Don't you find it extremely amusing that after your post, everyone went on to insult Mima?

It must be fun to have such an effect. :P
>> No. 9095
>Man, shocked in a bathroom, comes here with a vampire, no knowing what kind of diseases the undead carry, right? I mean you could be black and rotten down there for all I know!" Mima turns lazily in the air, onto her side as if she's lying in a bed.

undead? disease down there?? explain me this..
>> No. 9096
>>9093
Ahh, and finally, someone rebels. *slow clap*
>> No. 9097
[ ] "You know from your own experience?"
>> No. 9098
[X] Ignore Mima, leave bathroom.
>> No. 9099
[ ] Try to tell her what you really saw.
>> No. 9100
Great, now we're having a Monkey Island-duel while Sakuya is fighting the vampire (and for her life).
>> No. 9101
>>"Man, shocked in a bathroom, comes here with a vampire, no knowing what kind of diseases the undead carry, right? I mean you could be black and rotten down there for all I know!"

[X] "See for yourself!"
[X] Cockslap Mima
>> No. 9102
[X] "You know from your own experience?"
>> No. 9103
"You know from your own experience?" What kind of dumb remark is that? We may be at the shrine, but we're NOT Nanaya. Don't stoop to her level. We got bigger fish to fry than Mima's insults.
>> No. 9104
[X] "Penis jokes? HA HA" walk the fuck out
>> No. 9105
>>9104
>[X] "Penis jokes? HA HA" walk the fuck out

If we gotta do a write-in, make it this.
>> No. 9106
Writing now.
>> No. 9107
[ ] Try to tell her what you really saw.
>> No. 9108
>>9095
Our penis now has either mummy rot or vampirism
>> No. 9109
>>9108
While it's a shame that we can no longer see it in a mirror, nor bring it out in the daylight, there's something strangely awesome about having an erection you can't kill without driving a stake through your cock.
>> No. 9110
>>9108

Vampiric cock? Sounds interesting
>> No. 9111
>>9037
>stab it once dodge and fail retreat bleeding stab again click stab stab stab stab stab stab stab!
Fuck! Sakuya lost the whip. All is lost! ;_;
>> No. 9112
File 121227019393.jpg - (49.05KB , 400x550 , 0397e5c25f7a3430af137356997bd348.jpg ) [iqdb]
9112
"You know this all from where?" You ask. "Your own experience perhaps? I've heard you're pretty old yourself, Mima."
She gasps in offended shock and puts her hand up to her chest. She is however, still grinning.
"You horrible little man! I can't catch diseases, my body is a spiritual form, not a walking chemical factory with various holes for interlocking with others of its kind." She says, floating a little toward you.
You point a finger at her. "I don't care if you can suck a baboon's cock and come out germ-free, don't insult Remilia." You know Mima was trying to get a rise out of you but you go ahead and stick up for Remilia anyway.
"Oh!" Mima puts her hand against her cheek and turns her eyes down. "The gallant gentleman rushes to defend his lady." Then she roars with laugher.
"What's so funny?" You ask.
"You, silly." She says. "You really like that little slip of a girl?"
"Yes, I adore her."
"Are you sure?" Mima asks, bobbing from side to side.
You nod.
"But why?" Mima asks. "I mean look." She spreads her arms and thrusts her chest out. "I like you, you've got guts, so I'll admit your little comment about my own experience is more than justified, I can do things that would make you pass out, and that's just the foreplay." She winks.
You involuntarily take step backward, actually noticing Mima as a woman now rather than an unexpected annoyance. Those blue robes may look funny but they hug her figure in all the right places. She's very well endowed, you run your eye over the slow lazy curve of her hips and soft, plump bosom. Her green hair hangs in a mobile wave, swishing out behind her.
"So let me ask you a question." She says, floating even closer to. "Would you rather have what you've got, or a more ... heavenly body." She grins and leans forward, front of her robes falling a little, revealing her collarbone and just a hint of cleavage.

[ ] Run.
[ ] Tell her you're committed to Remilia.
[ ] Insult her looks somehow (write-in welcome).
[ ] DO WANT MIMA.
[ ] Tell her you're gay.
>> No. 9113
File 121227033064.png - (172.53KB , 640x368 , emiyashirou8ne.png ) [iqdb]
9113
[ ] Run.
>> No. 9114
[ ] DO WANT MIMA. [ ] DO WANT MIMA. [ ] DO WANT MIMA. [ ] DO WANT MIMA. [ ] DO WANT MIMA. [ ] DO WANT MIMA. [ ] DO WANT MIMA. [ ] DO WANT MIMA. [ ] DO WANT MIMA. [ ] DO WANT MIMA. [ ] DO WANT MIMA. [ ] DO WANT MIMA. [ ] DO WANT MIMA. [ ] DO WANT MIMA. [ ] DO WANT MIMA. [ ] DO WANT MIMA. [ ] DO WANT MIMA. [ ] DO WANT MIMA. [ ] DO WANT MIMA. [ ] DO WANT MIMA. [ ] DO WANT MIMA. [ ] DO WANT MIMA. [ ] DO WANT MIMA.
>> No. 9115
[ ] "Did you loose your legs to syphilis in life? Is that why you've got a tail? I'll pass."
>> No. 9116
[x] Tell her you're committed to Remilia.

Sorry, locked to her route, hurr hurr.

>[ ] Tell her you're gay.
Hahaha.
>> No. 9117
[ ] Tell her you're committed to Remilia.
>> No. 9118
[x] Run.
When in doubt...
>> No. 9119
I don't think we have much time to argue with ghostbitch when maidbitch is in trouble and we gotta do something about it.
>> No. 9120
>>9112

[ ] Insult her looks somehow "Go suck a flying dog's dick, slutface."
>> No. 9121
[x] Tell her you're committed to Remilia.

Kicking myself for not going for Mima.
>> No. 9122
[x] "Did you loose your legs to syphilis in life? Is that why you've got a tail? I'll pass."
let's switch to lunatic modo
>> No. 9123
>>9120

Oh wait, should be "Schlick off, slutface."
>> No. 9124
[x] Tell her you're committed to Remilia.
>> No. 9125
[x] Tell her you're committed to Remilia.
>> No. 9126
[x] Tell her you're gay.
This will be awesome
>> No. 9127
[✓] Tell her you're committed to Remilia.
>> No. 9128
[X] Tell her you're gay.
[X] DO WANT MIMA.
In that order.
>> No. 9129
[X] Tell her you're committed to Remilia.
>> No. 9130
>>9126
Except for, you know, that whole thing thing with us defending Remilia. derp.
>> No. 9131
[X] Tell her you're committed to Remilia.
>> No. 9132
[X] Tell her you're committed to Remilia.
[X] Run. (We got stuff to do)
>> No. 9133
[X] Tell her you're committed to Remilia.
[X] "But I'll admit you make a tempting offer."
>> No. 9134
[X] Tell her you're committed to Remilia.

As fun as it would be to see if Mima still has any tread left on her tires, of if it would be just like throwing a hotdog down a hallway, we do have some rather urgent business to concern ourselves with.
>> No. 9135
moments ago we were worried sick about sakuya and now we're arguing with Mima?
>> No. 9136
[ ] get back to the topic with the mirror
>> No. 9137
What's with the strange options we're given?
>> No. 9138
[X] "Sorry, maybe if you too had the figure of a little girl I'd consider it."
>> No. 9139
[X] Tell her you're committed to Remilia.
[X] "Sorry, maybe if you too had the figure of a little girl I'd consider it."
>> No. 9140
>>9135
ADD is some serious shit.
>> No. 9141
>I don't think we have much time to argue with ghostbitch when maidbitch is in trouble and we gotta do something about it.
This shit is taking too long, Sakuya is fighting and probably hurt by now, WE HAVE NO FUCKING TIME FOR THIS.
[X] Run like your life depends on it back to the Mansion.
>> No. 9142
[X] Tell her you're committed to Remilia.

>>9135
I know, right? Oi, Mima, your timing is terrible.

I wonder how badly injured Sakuya will be. Seems she was hit at least once, and her ambush failed since the thing was awake.
>> No. 9143
>>9141
We'd never make it in time that way, we should probably have Flan and perhaps Suika take us. Suika is the strongest in gensokyo apart from Cirno, if she comes, she could be great help.
>> No. 9144
>>9141
Lolwut. You think we can get back to the mansion faster than Sakuya can get down those stone stairs? If Sakuya can make it down those stone stairs, there are the fairy maids, Patchouli, and Meiling who can help her out (assuming the fairy maids aren't useless and shell-shocked). If Sakuya CAN'T make it down those stairs, we'll never make it back in time to do anything for her anyways.

Hmm. Belmonymous returning would really only be useful if the thing escapes and starts running amok in the mansion. Then backup may be in order, assuming Patchouli can't toast the thing single-handedly.
>> No. 9145
We promised to give Sakuya time, and she promised to be waiting by the gate. Worrying everyone and heading back to the mansion isn't going to help anybody. How long do you expect Sakuya's fight to last? By the time we got back to the mansion one of them would be dead anyway.
>> No. 9146
>>9143
>>9144
We can and will save her in time. Everything else is unacceptable. If we won't make it, it's cause you guys voted for the stupid options.
>> No. 9147
>>9144
What if Sakuya is stupidly stubborn and doesn't timestop/run away when things look bleak?

Knowing her, she might want to fight until the end. There's a very good chance Patchouli and Meiling will never even hear of it until we make it back.
>> No. 9148
Hmpf, you know I'm pretty darn sure that if we run back there, everything will be already over. Hence why I first thought that Mima could MAYBE be of use somehow, but really she's no help at all... Anyway, my point remains, Belmonymous can't even fly, there's no way we get there in time by foot
>> No. 9149
>>9146
I was one of the people who wanted to kiss Sakuya and ignore Mima, hey.
>> No. 9150
>>9137
Sorry, if you don't like them then write-ins are always welcome.

Also, writing now.
>> No. 9151
>>9149
Sorry about it, i see that you voted for the right things.
>> No. 9152
>>9151
I'm >>9143 by the way.

Still worried. Where's that bitch Yukari when you need her? If only she was around...maybe Suika could call her in a sec, but she's probably sleeping, and tbh she has no reason to help us.
>> No. 9153
I don't think HY will bad end us for not kissing her, Sakuya won't be in the best of states when we find her and that may mean that Remi finds out which in turn means things could become bad. But at best it'll probably mean we don't get the best end, if we do alright after that is.
>> No. 9154
maybe timestop does not work againts that red eyed beast or should I call it first vampire??
Sakuya couldn't win againts Remilia..
>> No. 9155
"Mima, stop it." You say. "I'm committed to Remilia and I have more important things to do right now than play slap and tickle with you in a bathroom."
Mima seems to deflate, she sighs and tuts, rolling her eyes. "You're no fun." There is an edge of something in her voice, true disappointment. She turns away from you and you hear her sniff.
"Er ..." You didn't expect that at all.
"Never mind." She says. "Maybe I can tempt you away after a few years of matrimonial bliss, if you last that long."
"Mima." You say, getting frustrated. "I'm sorry, but I don't have time for this conversation at the moment."
She turns back to you. "Why? Vampire not fulfilling your needs? Hoping to have a quick session of good old self-loving alone in the bathroom?"
She grins wide. "Mind if I watch? I won't touch! Promise! Look, I'll even be invisible for you!" She says, vanishing into thin air.
You sigh and put your face into your palm.
"Mima, I'm not going to masturbate in front of you." You say.
Her voice comes from somewhere in front of you. "Just pretend I'm not here!"
"I wasn't going to in the first place!" You say, hoping you're facing in the right direction.
"Oh?" You feel a very light touch on your face. You pull back, trying to swipe the air where Mima's hand must be.
"Mima! Fucking stop!" You nearly shout.
She appears again, right in front of you.
"Oh come on!" She says. "Just a little, please."
You step away from her, toward the door.
"Mima, I'm serious, something horrible is probably happening to someone close to me right now I and I need to deal with it. I was trying to ask for your help, but it seems you're more concerned with mucking about. Goodbye." You turn and reach for the door handle.

"Wait a second." Mima says, playful mocking now gone from her voice.
You turn back. "What?"
"What you just said? What's happening?" She asks, brow furrowed.

[ ] Tell her, ask for help.
[ ] Just go back to Remilia, tell her you need to get back to the Mansion.
[ ] Just go back to Remilia, pretend everything is alright.
[ ] Leave Remilia here, get Flandre to take you back to the Mansion.
>> No. 9156
>>9154
Most likely, Remilia's insane regeneration and fate manipulation played a big part in that.

And I didn't say -win-, I said -run-. Sakuya may not have tried to run back then - and she may not try to run this time, either.
>> No. 9158
[x] Tell her, ask for help.
get her to fly us back
>> No. 9159
[X] Tell her, ask for help.

We could use some help here.
>> No. 9160
>>9155
I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO CHOOSE
>> No. 9161
[x] Just go back to Remilia, pretend everything is alright.

I trust Sakuya.
>> No. 9162
[X] Just go back to Remilia, pretend everything is alright.
>> No. 9163
[x] Tell her, ask for help.
>> No. 9164
[x] Tell her, ask for help.
>> No. 9165
[X] Tell her, ask for help
I don't know if it's the best thing to put Sakuya's life into Mima's hands, but let's try anyway.
>> No. 9166
[x] Tell her, ask for help.

This won't end well.
>> No. 9167
Maybe with going back there, we will go straight into a bad end or just fuck things up horribly.
>> No. 9168
[x] Tell her, ask for help.
>> No. 9169
[X] Just go back to Remilia, pretend everything is alright.

Sakuya make it very clear we needed to keep Remilia out of the house. That might not just be because Remi wouldn't approve of her actions, but because it might seriously fuck up her plan. Trust the knifebitch.
>> No. 9170
Good chance that we waste less time if we just ask Mima, but she may not fly us back, let alone help us fight. Flandre -definitely- would, and she'd even help us fight, hold that thing up, and rescue Sakuya if need be.

Well, maybe Mima would help us in exchange for a quickie after.

In any case, I already casted my vote and I'm upholding it. Once again, I hope you guys picked right and I picked wrong. But I'm really not sure if the time it'd take to go get Flandre is really worthy of trusting Mima and hoping for the best.
>> No. 9171
[ ] Tell her, ask for help.
>> No. 9172
[X] Tell her, ask for help.
>> No. 9173
[ ] Just go back to Remilia, pretend everything is alright.

Pad can die.
>> No. 9174
>>9153
Sakuya dying isn't necessarily a right away bad end, but it may be a bad end flag for much later. Or at least not good end.
>> No. 9175
[X] Leave Remilia here, get Flandre to take you back to the Mansion.
Mima can tag along. I don't mind.
>> No. 9176
>>9174
No one is to die on our shift, no Touhou gets left behind.
>> No. 9177
[x] Tell her, ask for help.
[x] Just go back to Remilia, pretend everything is alright.

Good to send back-up for sakuya while distracting remilia
>> No. 9178
[x] Tell her, ask for help.
should've asked reimu, but a mima is fine too
>> No. 9179
>>9176
Looks like not everyone agrees with us though!
>> No. 9180
[x] Tell her, ask for help, then violate mima.
>> No. 9181
>>9173
You horrible horrible person.
I wouldn't want Sakuya to die.
After she deals with whatever it is, if she lives, she'll be much less uptight and stuff, might even be a nice buddy to hang with. while she's not overly busy.
Hell, we might even get away with stealing her pads while she's asleep as a prank
>> No. 9182
[x] Tell her, ask for help.
Have faith in the perfect maid. She said, Remilia must not know about her action, whatever it is..

ALSO: wait a little more, you came here to ask Miss Armpit about yourself, about the mansion's black secret. And the letter?

YOU SHOULD'T GO BACK YET!
>> No. 9183
[✓] Just go back to Remilia, pretend everything is alright.
>> No. 9184
[x] Just go back to Remilia, pretend everything is alright.

Trust, faggots.
>> No. 9185
>>9181

Sakuya's cold and bitchy, but she's not evil, and she's in danger so we help her. Belmonymous should help people in need if he wants to prove he's not a faggot.

Leaving Sakuya to die without caring a bit is probably gonna bad end us eventually.

Think about it. Sakuya told us to tell Remilia everything if she died. If Sakuya dies, even if we tried our best, Remilia will be pissed enough from having hidden that from her. If we don't want her to get pissed, we have to lie to Remi and pretend we don't know what happened. Either way it doesn't look like it'd end well.
>> No. 9186
Stop trying to play hero you faggots, you can't go around saving everybody. Sakuya made it pretty clear that she didn't want any help, leave her alone.
>> No. 9187
[x] Tell her, ask for help.
>> No. 9188
[X] Just go back to Remilia, pretend everything is alright.
Chancing Remilia going back to mansion and fucking up Sakuya's plan is probably even more risky than not helping her at all. Besides, she's a much better fighter than us, so there's not much we can do to help anyway. I say we trust her.
>> No. 9189
[x] Tell her, ask for help.

well we did promise China to 'take care' of Sakuya, and if she's missing/dead, china would definately take our words the wrong way.

Plus we might get on mima's good side, if you know what i mean.
>> No. 9190
Do you really like the sound of "pretend everything is alright"? That sounds like we'd get Sakuya fucked up for sure.

I'm not saying asking Mima for help is the best idea either; hell, I don't really agree with it. But surely hiding stuff and singing na na na nothing's wrong is a worse course of action to take.
>> No. 9191
>>9186
Cry harder Faggot. Why don't you go do what you are best at and vote spam for your choice to win.
>> No. 9192
[ ] Just go back to Remilia, pretend everything is alright.
>> No. 9193
[X] Tell her, ask for help.
Leaving her to deal with the problem alone is not the best idea. Remilia would be sad if she dies, we cannot let this happen.
>> No. 9194
[X] Just go back to Remilia, pretend everything is alright.
>> No. 9195
[ ] masturbate in front of mima.
>> No. 9196
[x] Tell her, ask for help.
[x] Just go back to Remilia, pretend everything is alright.

in that order
>> No. 9197
[X] Tell her, ask for help.
>> No. 9198
>>9191
I'm the one who had voted to go get Flandre and Suika, and because of you lot I changed my vote to get Mima to help.

I found your post interesting though; but I do wonder which side is spamming more now? Look at the amount of votes. Let's just hope the pro-Sakuya side has more...tenacity.
>> No. 9199
Writing now.

Not a single one of you chose to tell Remilia what is happening, this will be taken into account.
>> No. 9200
>>9191

I'm tempted to vote spam but I never have and never will. You need to stop thinking you can go around helping everyone. I bet you were one of the faggots who wants to go rushing back with everyone and SAVE THE DAY. Shit does not work that way.
>> No. 9201
>>9199
Haha. Well, Sakuya told us not to, and anon's a man of his word.
>> No. 9202
>>9199
HY at his best: Planting the seed of doubt.
GJ, man!
>> No. 9203
>>9198

I'm pro-Sakuya and I voted to pretend everything is all right. I'd say the people that want to trust Sakuya are more for her than the ones voting to blow her cover by running back and saving her.
>> No. 9204
>>9202
I'm telling you, this man's a devil. I bet today's writing is gonna end with a cliffhanger.
>> No. 9205
>>9204
Actually, I'm hoping for a cliffhanger. Have to get to bed.
>> No. 9206
>>9200
Allright, so we choose to do nothing and she dies, is that a better solution for you?
Just saying hey sorry i didn't do anything now she died, well sucks, shit happens, so what's for dinner today.
We act like Shirou, it's stupid to assume that we can save everyone, cause we can't, life works not like that. But we can at least try to do something.
>> No. 9207
>>9203
We can just blame our running back on Meiling later, and Sakuya beats her up a little in front of Remilia as punishment.

...

Okay, I didn't say that.
>> No. 9208
>>9207
I'd... actually pay to see that!
>> No. 9209
You tell Mima what Sakuya is doing, leaving out the complicated parts but explaining the vision you just had and that you're probably linked to the whip in some way. Her eyes slowly get wider and she grits her teeth.
"Wait, wait." She says, holding up hand. "There is something worse than that little blond devil outside, locked up in the Mansion?"
"Yes, I think so." You say.
"And the maid, Sakuya, has gone to fight it and is probably losing now?" She asks.
You nod.
"You care about her?"
You nod.
Mima pinches the bridge of her nose, screwing up her eyes.
"And you're in here, still talking to me, rather than alerting Remilia Scarlet, a fucking five hundred year old vampire, that something is wrong?"
"Er ..."
"Kid, you're attractive but you're an idiot." Mima says.
You start to repeat the bit about Sakuya asking you not to tell Remilia. Mima cuts you off with an irritated wave of her hand.
"I understood that the first time." She says. "Why did you think letting Sakuya do that was a good idea?"
"I ... I just wanted to help her."
Mima sighs. "The living, you're all stupid."
"Can you help me Mima? Please?"
She looks at you with a half-smile. "And what would you have me do? Dance a waltz in front of Remilia to keep her distracted? Go politely explain to her that one of her closest friends is probably dying alone because you're a dumb-ass?"
"Can you fly to the Mansion? See if everything is okay?" You ask, trying to ignore her sarcasm.
"Oh yes!" She says, spinning backward through the air. "Go and see if everything is a-okay, ask everyone how they're doing, when the funeral is going to be. Hey! Maybe I can catch Sakuya's soul before she gets a visit from Komachi, nab myself another spirit to hang around with!" She drifts upward, heading off through the ceiling.
"See you later, retard." She says before vanishing.

That could have gone better.

[ ] Back to Remilia and Reimu.
[ ] Outside to Flandre and Suika.
>> No. 9210
[X] Back to Remilia and Reimu.

I never wanted Mima's help, I'm glad it turned out like that.
>> No. 9211
>>9199
[x] Back to Remilia and Reimu.
fuck yeah! smooth anon is smooth
>> No. 9212
[ ] Back to Remilia and Reimu.
>> No. 9213
[x] Back to Remilia and Reimu.

HAHA OH WOW
>> No. 9214
[X] Back to Remilia and Reimu.
>> No. 9215
[X] Outside to Flandre and Suika.
>> No. 9216
[X] Run to the mansion by yourself
>> No. 9217
[X] Back to Remilia and Reimu.
Mima was an eyesore from the beginning anyway, her only use was to stall us, nothing more.
We should've gone to the useful people from the beginning on.
>> No. 9218
In our defense, Sakuya said she needed Remi out of the mansion. It's possible that her presence would upset the vampire, or she'd try to stop sakuya, or something. It's not as retarded as Mima makes it sound.
>> No. 9219
[X] Back to Remilia and Reimu.
>> No. 9221
[ ] Outside to Flandre and Suika.

Tell them that Sakuya is lonely probably and they should pay her a surprise visit
>> No. 9222
>>9209
>nab myself another spirit to hang around with!
Ghost maid. Doesn't sound half-bad!
>> No. 9223
>>9218

It probably did sound as stupid as hell to Mima. She doesn't fully understand the circumstances though. I hope that asking Mima to help wasn't some type of trigger for Sakuya's death.
>> No. 9224
[x] Back to Remilia and Reimu.

I chortled.
>> No. 9225
[x] Back to Remilia and Reimu.
>> No. 9226
Writing now.
>> No. 9227
[ ] Outside to Flandre and Suika.
>> No. 9229
Okay, I just had to Tactical Espionage Action my way through a house of sleeping people to re-set the ailing router. Getting round to writing in a second, sorry.
>> No. 9230
>>9229
who does our wonderful HY live with?
>> No. 9231
>>9229
I laughed.
>> No. 9232
>>9230
Right now? I'm home for the summer, in-between academic years. The walls are thin and everyone is a light sleeper, what joy.
>> No. 9233
So we're telling Remilia and Reimu now? Oh wow. Why don't we just go back and kill Sakuya, if we're gonna make all the wrong decisions?

Yes, I'm setting myself to get called out later if things do go well. But I hope that does happen.
>> No. 9234
>>9233
So you hope that Sakuya gets killed? What a Faggot you are, just because it's not going like you want it.
>> No. 9235
[x] Outside to Flandre and Suika.
Theres a reason why Sakuya told us to get Remilia out of the mansion. Don't let Mima convince you otherwise. For all we know telling Remilia could screw up the entire plan.
>> No. 9236
>>9232

Ah yes, I can relate. Don't know about your situation, but the worst thing about returning home is getting dragged out of bed at an early hour on Sundays just to go to church.
>> No. 9237
>>9234
umm, I think he's saying he hopes Sakuya DOESN'T die.
learn to comprehend what you read, anon
>> No. 9238
>>9233
You're not telling them. I'm taking into account the voting earlier, when nobody voted to tell Remilia and lots voted to carry on as normal. You get what you ask for.
>> No. 9239
>>9236
>>Church

Ha. Ahaha. AHahahahahaAHAHHAHAHA!
>> No. 9240
>>9238
So we are going back and enjoy our day with Remilia and Flandre and do nothing.
>> No. 9241
The despair at the end of all of this is going to be orders of magnitude larger than those seen in MiG.
>> No. 9242
>>9240
chill out, anon. I'm sure there will be choices for this later. HY is just doing what everyone voted for.

If the choice comes up again, I'm sure it's going to be picked, it seems many anon's opinion about it has changed.
>> No. 9243
>>9239

You can laugh, but its a small price to pay for getting awesome food and such.

By the way, not American.
>> No. 9244
>>9243

What does going to church have to do with being American?
>> No. 9245
>>9244

Americans = God Squad

For my folks, church isn't really a religious thing. Just habit.
>> No. 9246
You stay in the bathroom for a few more moments, composing yourself. The trick to pulling this off is going to be totally forgetting about it, try to enjoy the rest of the day with Remilia. The whip-cracking sound and the vision could mean anything. When you get back, Sakuya's going to be waiting outside, probably talking with Meiling. She'll be waiting there.

Right?

Back in the corridor outside the sitting room you can hear Remilia and Reimu chatting away about something or other. You slide the door open and they both look up at you.
"Are you alright?" Remilia asks, concern evident.
"Er ... yeah, I'm fine Remi."
"Oh, you were just quite a long time." She bites her lip. "I don't understand human digestion, you must tell me if you're not okay." She wags a finger at you.
Reimu manages not to spray her mouthful of tea everywhere, choking it back into her cup.
"W-what?" She asks, half-way between laughter and horror.
"Digestion!" Remilia says. "You humans can be so fragile." She wraps her arms around yours as you sit down, resting her head against you.
"But, but ..." Reimu seems utterly at a loss for words.
"I've been reading though!" Remilia sounds rather proud of herself for some reason. "There's all kinds of things that can go wrong, but lots of ways to look after yourself." She points at her finished cup of tea. "Like tea, it's good for you." She nods to herself, seemingly pleased.
Then she catches the look Reimu is giving her and she turns bright red. "I'm just trying!" She says.
Reimu bursts out laughing. Remilia turns to you, looking pained.
"I'm not getting it wrong am I? Tea is good for humans, yes?" She asks you, clearly distressed.

[ ] Assure her tea is good for you.
[ ] Tell her tea is bad for you.
[ ] Ask her why she's so concerned about this.
[ ] Tell her it's not a good idea to ask about other's toilet habits.
>> No. 9247
>>9244
I thort only Americans believed in god. Everone else believes in that Allah fellow, right?
>> No. 9248
[X] Assure her tea is good for you.

Reimu thinking of masturbation?
>> No. 9249
[X] Assure her tea is good for you.
And whisper to her-
[X] Tell her it's not a good idea to ask about other's toilet habits.
No point in emberassing her to death
>> No. 9250
[X] Assure her tea is good for you.
>> No. 9251
[X] Assure her tea is good for you.
>> No. 9252
[x] Assure her tea is good for you.

Remi wants to ensure Belmonymous has a long life-span? That's sweet.
>> No. 9253
>"Anon, you're attractive but you're an idiot." Hungry Youkai said.
It can't any more obvious than this.

Also, you guys are stupid, asking for help from Mima, who can't leave Shrine grounds.

You guys are stupid for trusting Sakuya more than Remilia.

I truly hope she dies. You're despair will be my dinner.
>> No. 9254
[x] Assure her tea is good for you.

TEA IS GOOD FOR A MAN!
>> No. 9255
[x] Assure her tea is good for you.
[x] Ask her why she's so concerned about this.
>> No. 9256
[x] Assure her tea is good for you.
>> No. 9257
[X] Assure her tea is good for you.
I read some article on it in some magazine, so it must be true!
>> No. 9258
[ ] Ask her why she's so concerned about this.
>> No. 9259
I just died from moe here.

[2/3x] Assure her tea is good for you.
[1/3x] Tell her it's not a good idea to ask about other's toilet habits.
>> No. 9260
[ ] Assure her tea is good for you.
>> No. 9261
>>9253
Don't forget that Sakuya is also trusting us.
>> No. 9262
>>9261
Sakuya is already dead.
>> No. 9263
Now i know why we got that Sad End with MiG, because Anon is stupid and can't decide.
>> No. 9264
>>9261
She doesn't have any real expectations from us, now that she knows we're not an actual Vampire Hunter.
>> No. 9265
>>9253
Meh, that's like thinking HY was speaking through Remi back when she complained about him being too slow when getting Meiling to fetch Eirin. But that turned out fine. The characters may or may not be the author's mouthpiece.
>> No. 9266
>>9262

I trust Sakuya enough to believe she will be waiting by the gate.
>> No. 9267
>>9263
Slowpoke! You're alive!
>> No. 9268
HY also said we would hate Sakuya by the end of Remilia's route. We currently love Sakuya, she can't die yet.
>> No. 9269
[x] Assure her tea is good for you.
>> No. 9270
>>9268
I must've missed that, when did he say that?
>> No. 9271
>>9270

He said something along the lines of "You're going to hate Sakuya by the end of the Remilia route. Don't worry, you will love her again by the end of her route." I'm sure he said it in one of the previous threads, it may have been in IRC though.
>> No. 9272
Shit, got distracted by SWR. Writing now.
>> No. 9273
>>9272

Playing SWR and using the outcome of a match to decide whether a character dies?
>> No. 9274
>>9273
I thought we were going with the dice? At least that was how Kira always did it, or with what would make anon feel more despair.
>> No. 9275
>>9273
No, but that's not a bad idea as a random generator for later. Right now I was trying to learn Tenshi.
>> No. 9276
>>9275

I'm now imagining a bunch of people spectating an SWR match and rooting for their character to win.
>> No. 9295
>>9234
>>9238

No, no, you misunderstand. I wanted to go to Flandre and Suika precisely because I don't want Sakuya to get killed, instead of Reimu and Remilia, since we promised Sakuya we wouldn't tell Remi. That's what I was whining about.
>> No. 9297
>>9295
Flandre shouldn't even be near any kind of serious fight, I'm not sure how we could convince Suika to help us, and going in alone would just be stupid. What are we going to do, put on the brass knuckles and punch it to death?
>> No. 9307
File 12123094377.jpg - (8.44KB , 183x200 , slowestpoke.jpg ) [iqdb]
9307
>>9263
>Now i know why we got that Sad End with MiG, because Anon is stupid and can't decide.
>> No. 9319
>>9297
Flandre's stronger than Remilia and immune to vampirism. I'm not saying we'd have her fight that thing but she could at least help us get Sakuya get the fuck out of there.

Suika is, well, Suika. True that she may not help us, but she may want to come out of curiosity, and there was no harm in asking.

No, but instead we wasted time with Mima and then we went back to Remi and Reimu as if everything was okay. Great.

No, I'm not saying this is your fault, just that anon in general made some extremely stupid choices.
>> No. 9383
>>9319
>I'm not saying we'd have her fight that thing but she could at least help us get Sakuya get the fuck out of there.
No, you idiot. What the hell do you think would happen if we go in there with Flandre and find Sakuya covered in blood, or even torn to pieces?
>> No. 9727
>>9383

well, batshit loli going insane.... right?
at least Flan will kill Vampire-tan before Belmonymous.