[Return]
Archived thread

File 121208365779.gif - (101.38KB , 516x800 , 555a1e8a4acb6ccc2ac875bc1aef0013.gif ) [iqdb]
8588 No. 8588
>Load Game - Day 4 Start

Loading ...

On the border between sleeping and waking you're aware of the presence next to you, the weight, pressure and smell of another body. Of Remilia. You drift in and out of sleep a few times, noticing but not caring that you've got some pretty bad morning wood. You manage to resist the sleepy, animalistic need to roll over and rub it against Remilia. That wouldn't be a shocking way to wake her up.

You drift in and out of sleep a few times, unable to keep your eyes open. Then suddenly there's no Remilia next to you anymore. You can hear a couple of light footsteps and the rustling of clothes, a stifled yawn and the cracking of joints. You unconsciously shift over in bed, trying to find Remilia, before you connect her absence to the sounds in the room.

You manage to pry your eyelids open enough to see her stood facing away from you, still wearing her nightdress. She's looking in the now open wardrobe at the end of her room and holding a metal flask in one hand. She takes a long drink from it and replaces the cap.

You feel pretty refreshed, it must be ... well, 'morning' according to your body clock.

[ ] Go back to sleep.
[ ] Pretend to be asleep but watch her.
[ ] Bid her good morning and get up.
[ ] Bid her good morning and ask her to come back to bed.

>> No. 8589
[ ] Bid her good morning and get up.
>> No. 8590
[X] Pretend to be asleep but watch her.
>> No. 8591
[X] Pretend to be asleep but watch her.

Though, I'm less interested in getting an eyeful and more wanting to see how Remi tries to wake us up.
>> No. 8592
[x] Bid her good morning and get up.
>> No. 8593
[X] Bid her good morning and get up.
Time to travel to village.
>> No. 8594
[x] Roll off the bed for fun.
>> No. 8595
[z] Bid her good morning and get up.
>> No. 8596
[x] Bid her good morning and get up.
>> No. 8597
[x] Pretend to be asleep but watch her.
>> No. 8598
[X] Bid her good morning and get up.
[X] Give her a good morning kiss.
>> No. 8599
[x] Pretend to be asleep but watch her.
>> No. 8600
[X] Pretend to be asleep but watch her.
>> No. 8601
[x] Roll off the bed for fun.

would be a funny way to get up!
>> No. 8602
>>8601
Suddenly, a good idea.
>> No. 8603
>>8602
>Sakuya!jOmBcI54aU!!WwAwN5BJHj
>a good idea.

does not compute
>> No. 8604
>>8602

>>8594

Came up with the idea.
>> No. 8605
I LOL'd!

I can't be nice.. just like Sakuya..

>YandereAliceFag?
>Compliment Sakuya..

NEVARR HAPPEN
>> No. 8606
>[] Roll off the bed for fun.
Sounds like how I get up most mornings.
Voting for [] Pretend to be asleep. Watching her is optional.
>> No. 8607
[X] Roll off the bed for fun.

Then just lay there and don't move. When Remi comes over to poke us, grab her.
>> No. 8608
[x] Bid her good morning and get up.
>> No. 8609
Back and writing now.
>> No. 8610
No matter how tempting it is to watch and see if Remilia is about to get dressed, you force yourself to sit up in bed and stretch, popping your joints and yawning. Remilia hears you and turns around. When she sees you waking up a smile spreads across her face.
"Good morning Remi." You manage.
"Good morning yourself." She hops into the air and floats over to the bed, wardrobe forgotten. She settles down in front of you crossed-legged and leaves her flask next to her. She shifts her nightdress but you swear for a moment you could see the fabric of her underwear next to the silken insides of her thighs.
"Did you sleep well?" She asks with a grin.
You nod. Now fully awake you feel absolutely wonderful. Maybe it has something to do with sharing a bed with Remilia, maybe it has something to do with sleeping next to a vampire. Either way, you feel full of energy. You rub the sleep from your eyes and without thinking why you reach over and give Remilia a good morning hug.
She giggles. "I enjoyed sleeping with you."
"Me too." You say.
You let go of her and she flops backwards on top of the bedcovers. Now you really can see her underwear, she props her lower leg over the other knee, almost as if she was showing herself off. It takes a Herculean effort of will to look at her face when she speaks, but you manage it.
"I ... I want to thank you." She says.
"What for?" You ask.
"For sleeping with me, it was ... I needed it, badly."
You don't know if she's being suggestive or not, her tone isn't exactly flirtatious.
"A-anyway." She says, shutting her eyes and gulping. "I w-want you to sleep in this bed from now on, with me."

[ ] Ask her why.
[ ] Tell her you would be delighted.
[ ] Refuse.
[ ] Ask her if Flandre can join you as well.
>> No. 8611
[ ] Tell her you would be delighted.
There is no other option.
>> No. 8612
[ ] Ask her if Flandre can join you as well.

HNNNNNGGGGGGGGG
>> No. 8613
[ ] Tell her you would be delighted.
>> No. 8614
[] Tell her you would be delighted.
[] Ask her why.

In that order.
>> No. 8616
[x] Tell her you would be delighted.
>> No. 8617
[X] Tell her you would be delighted.
>> No. 8618
[X] Tell her you would be delighted.
>> No. 8619
[ ] Tell her you would be delighted.

having flandre jin us would be cool, but i want a H-ending, not a family ending
>> No. 8620
>>8612
I wonder if this would be the option for a Remilia/Flandre Ending. 2 loli Vampires one at each side when you sleep cuddling up to you.
[X] Tell her you would be delighted.
>> No. 8621
[x] Tell her you would be delighted.
[x] Ask her why.
It's a big step, and we don't want to look like we're just jumping at the chance to share a bed with her.
>> No. 8622
File 12120909695.jpg - (39.43KB , 400x189 , remipatchyreaction.jpg ) [iqdb]
8622
[x] Ask her if Flandre can join you as well.
>> No. 8623
[X] Tell her you would be delighted.
>> No. 8624
>"For sleeping with me, it was ... I needed it, badly."
>You don't know if she's being suggestive or not, her tone isn't exactly flirtatious.
>"A-anyway." She says, shutting her eyes and gulping. "I w-want you to sleep in this bed from now on, with me."
[x] Tell her you would be delighted.
[x] Ask her why.
Don't just jump at this with open arms. There's something wrong here.
>> No. 8625
[ ] Tell her you would be delighted.
[ ] Ask her why.

Now when she's calm rather than freaking out, it's a good chance to ask what happened yesterday. Don't bottle this one too.
>> No. 8626
[x] Tell her you would be delighted.
[x] Ask her why.
>> No. 8627
[x] Tell her you would be delighted.
[x] Ask her why.
>> No. 8628
[x] Tell her you would be delighted.
[x] Ask her why.
>> No. 8629
[X] Tell her you would be delighted.
>> No. 8630
In before we have holes on our neck.

[x] Ask her why.
[x] Ask her if Flandre can join you as well.
>> No. 8631
[ ] Tell her you would be delighted.
[ ] Ask her why.
>> No. 8632
Writing now.
>> No. 8633
[X] Tell her you would be delighted.
[X] Ask her why.
>> No. 8634
[x] Tell her you would be delighted.
>> No. 8635
Ask her if Flandre can join you as well.

FUCK YOU ANON, YOU SHOULD PUT A SOMETIMES INTO YOUR SENTENCE!
>> No. 8636
>>8635
Typing in All Caps is the awesomest thing EVAR. Just by pressing the the "Caps Lock" button and then proceeding to type normally, you'll soon become noticed by everyone. People will start taking you more seriously OL and you'll soon become an important and respected internets user. They will find everything you say terribly interesting and insightful, members of all genders will want to have sex with you and you'll become extremely good in bed.
>> No. 8637
>>8636

IS THIS HOW YOU DO IT?
>> No. 8638
>>8637
nO, mOrE lIkE tHiS.
>> No. 8639
>>8636

CRUISSSEEE CONTROOOOOOOOLLLL!
>> No. 8640
>>8638

GODDAMNIT YUKARI!
>> No. 8641
File 121209445518.jpg - (40.38KB , 359x389 , koakuma1.jpg ) [iqdb]
8641
>>8636

amidoingitrightyet?
>> No. 8642
>>8636
LOL AN ANTITRÖLL!
ALSO: I ALWAYS USE THE SHIFT BUTTON..
But the main fact, if Remilia says yes it would be good, were the end of the night sex scenes..
>> No. 8643
>>8642
Why haven't you been banned yet?
>> No. 8644
You smile at her.
"Of course I will Remi. I'd be delighted, thank you."
She sits back up and pokes you in the nose. "I bet you are." She grins.
You spread your arms in a mock-shrug. "Who am I to argue? I can't think of a better way to sleep than next to you."
Her expression looks serious but happy. "Good, then it is decided."
"May I ask why you want me to share your bed?"
Remilia looks at you with a frown. "Isn't it obvious by now?"
"What should be obvious?"
She turns red, looking unsure. Then she pushes you in the chest hard enough to knock you to the bed. She hops up onto you, straddling your chest.
"I want you to share my bed because I like you and it feels good." She says, hands on her hips. "Unless you've forgotten the last three days."
You shake your head and laugh. "Of course I haven't Remi. I just thought there might be some other reason as well."
She considers you for a moment.

"You in bed is ..." She swallows, hard. "Safe, I like it because I feel safe."

Now it's your turn to frown.
"What could possibly threaten your safety?" You ask.
She shakes her head. "Nothing. Facts don't always change feelings. I don't even know why, you just made me feel secure, alright?" She's really blushing now, saying something like this is obviously a lot of emotional effort. You sit up and she drops into your lap as you wrap your arms around her.
"Then of course I'll share your bed." You say.
"Thank you."

After a long hug, Remilia disentangles herself from you and floats to the end of the bed.
"But now it is time for getting up. I'm off to the bathroom."
You nod. Remilia gets off the bed and then turns back to you with a smile.
"Are you hungry?" She asks.
"Yes, actually I am."
"Then we shall have breakfast." She says. "SAKUYAAAA!"
You wince. A moment later the door opens and Sakuya takes a step into the room, expression shocked when she sees you sitting in Remilia's bed.
"Good morning Sakuya." Remilia says.
Sakuya bows her head. "Good morning Mistress. I hope you slept well."
"I did, thank you. Full breakfast, for two, if you please." Remilia says, turning back to you and winking. You notice Sakuya roll her eyes while Remilia's back is turned.
"Of course." Sakuya says, then looks at you. "I see your guest is ... enjoying himself." She struggles to keep a straight face.
Remilia giggles. "Oh Sakuya, stop it."
Sakuya bows her head again and steps from the room.
"Oh, wait." Remilia says before Sakuya leaves. "Make it breakfast for three, tell Flandre we're eating."
Sakuya nods and closes the door behind her.

"She'll have it ready soon, I'll see you in the dining room." Remilia says. Before she leaves the room she turns and blows you a kiss, laughing to herself again. You see her skip off towards the bathroom. You pick up your coat and go back to what was your room, where you grab what clothes you have, changing into your trousers and putting your coat on.

[ ] Head for the dining room.
[ ] Go see Sakuya in the kitchen.
[ ] Find Flandre.
[ ] Back to Remilia's room to leave your pajamas there.
[ ] Back to Remilia's room to hide in the wardrobe.
>> No. 8645
[ ] Go see Sakuya in the kitchen.
>> No. 8646
[X] Go see Sakuya in the kitchen.
>> No. 8647
[X] Go see Sakuya in the kitchen.
Let's set things right before she is going to die.
>> No. 8648
[x] Go see Sakuya in the kitchen.
>> No. 8649
[X] Go see Sakuya in the kitchen.

We'll meet Flandre soon enough. And this is important.
>> No. 8650
[x] Back to Remilia's room to leave your pajamas there.
>> No. 8651
[X] Go see Sakuya in the kitchen.

We gave her the hug of death, one last visit is all I want.
>> No. 8652
[ ] Head for the dining room.
>> No. 8653
[X] Go see Sakuya in the kitchen.
[X] Duck, watch out for incoming knives.
>> No. 8654
[X] Back to Remilia's room to hide in the wardrobe.
>> No. 8655
[x] Go see Sakuya in the kitchen.
This might be the last time we see her. God damn it, Sakuya. Don't do this.
>> No. 8656
[X] Go see Sakuya in the kitchen.

This IS important.
>> No. 8657
[X] Head for the dining room.
>> No. 8658
>>8654
Why vote for this?
>> No. 8659
[x] Go see Sakuya in the kitchen.
>> No. 8660
>>8658
[X] Back to Remilia's room to hide in the wardrobe.

I dunno but it amuses me.
>> No. 8661
[X] Go see Sakuya in the kitchen.
>> No. 8662
Funny how the collective attitude towards Sakuya has changed so fast.
>> No. 8663
>>8662
We've always been tsundere for Sakuya!
>> No. 8664
>>8662

We accidentaly gave her the death hug, we are only doing what is right.
>> No. 8665
File 121209675475.jpg - (28.26KB , 600x456 , SPIKE DIES.jpg ) [iqdb]
8665
>>8662
I never held anything against her.
Now, I'm preparing for the worst.
>> No. 8666
>>8662
No matter how bitchy she was, she's not exactly evil, and we want her to be alive and well.
>> No. 8667
>>8662
Well, bitch telling us she's off on a suicide mission tends to soften even Anon's heart.
>> No. 8669
Time to talk to Sakuya while you have a moment. This may be the last chance you get to speak with her before you leave the Mansion for the day. Maybe you can ... you have no idea what you can do, but the very least you can do is see how she is and wish her good luck again. You head down to the kitchen, cooking smells wafting through the air and making your stomach rumble. You peek in through the door and see Sakuya stirring a pan of something.
"Don't just stand there, come in." She says without looking at you.
No point acting surprised. You step inside and let the door swing shut behind you.
Sakuya looks over her shoulder at you with a half-glare half-smirk.
"You better have been making the Mistress happy last night, whatever you were doing." She says.
You hold your hands up. "We only slept, that was all."
Sakuya snorts with a burst of derisive laughter.
"No, really." You say.
Sakuya turns to you and frowns. "Seriously?"
You nod, trying to look sincere.
"I suppose you're telling the truth." She says. "You'd probably be too sore to get up if she'd been at you."
Sakuya goes back to the food. "This will be ready in a few minutes, or rather it will be ready as soon as you're all sitting down to eat."
"Okay, but there was something else I wanted to talk about with you before ..." You trail off, unsure.
Sakuya doesn't look at you.

"Don't." She says. "I'm ready, so don't."


[ ] Demand to go with her.
[ ] Ask her if there's any other help you can give.
[ ] Hug her.
[ ] Threaten to tell Remilia if Sakuya doesn't call it off.
[ ] Write in specific dialogue option.
>> No. 8670
[x] Find Flandre.
Fuck Sakuya, I hope she dies.
>> No. 8671
[ ] Ask her if there's any other help you can give.
>> No. 8672
[ x ] Whatever. You should see Meiling beforehand, I'm going to get Flandre ready for breakfast.
>> No. 8673
[X] Demand to go with her.
>> No. 8674
>>8760
I slowpoked here, but this votes still applies for this post.
>> No. 8675
[ ] Write in specific dialogue option.

"Good luck and god speed."
>> No. 8676
[X] "If you're positive, then fine. But if there's even a sliver of doubt in your heart, the slightest of hesitations, then I can't say you're doing the right thing. Remilia would be... very sad, if something were to happen to you."
[X] Go to find Flandre, and bring her up for breakfast.

Sakuya. Don't do anything reckless.
>> No. 8677
[X] Ask her if there's any other help you can give.
>> No. 8678
[X] Ask her if there's any other help you can give.
If the above fails:
[X] Threaten to tell Remilia if Sakuya doesn't call it off.
>> No. 8679
[x] Ask her if there's any other help you can give.
[x] Ask if it's still possible to make use of the other half of that blood bag.
[x] "Break a leg."
>> No. 8680
[X] "If you're positive, then fine. But if there's even a sliver of doubt in your heart, the slightest of hesitations, then I can't say you're doing the right thing. Remilia would be... very sad, if something were to happen to you."
[X] Go to find Flandre, and bring her up for breakfast.
>> No. 8681
[X] You better meet us at the gate, Remilia won't be the only one to miss you.
>> No. 8682
>"You'd probably be too sore to get up if she'd been at you."
Oooh, that's promising.

[X] "If you're positive, then fine. But if there's even a sliver of doubt in your heart, the slightest of hesitations, then I can't say you're doing the right thing. Remilia would be... very sad, if something were to happen to you."
[X] Go to find Flandre, and bring her up for breakfast.
[X] On our way out, tell her where we left the whip.
>> No. 8683
[x] Ask her if there's any other help you can give.
[X] "If you're positive, then fine. But if there's even a sliver of doubt in your heart, the slightest of hesitations, then I can't say you're doing the right thing. Remilia would be... very sad, if something were to happen to you."
>> No. 8684
[X] "If you're positive, then fine. But if there's even a sliver of doubt in your heart, the slightest of hesitations, then I can't say you're doing the right thing. Remilia would be... very sad, if something were to happen to you."
[X] Go to find Flandre, and bring her up for breakfast.
>> No. 8685
[X] "If you're positive, then fine. But if there's even a sliver of doubt in your heart, the slightest of hesitations, then I can't say you're doing the right thing. Remilia would be... very sad, if something were to happen to you."
[X] Go to find Flandre, and bring her up for breakfast.
Hurray for write ins
>> No. 8686
>>8682
>[X] On our way out, tell her where we left the whip.
She already has the whip, doesn't she?
>> No. 8687
[x] Ask her if there's any other help you can give.
[x] Ask if it's still possible to make use of the other half of that blood bag.
>> No. 8688
[x] Please go see Meiling before you leave. And run away if it looks dangerous. Meiling, Remilia, Flandre...we all care for you.
>> No. 8689
Writing now.
>> No. 8690
>>8686
You're right. Fuck, will I ever stop screwing this shit up?
>> No. 8692
>>8690
Hey, I left the whip in Sakuya's hands. You'll have to talk to her if you want it.
>> No. 8693
>>8682
and didn't Remilia already tell Sakuya to tell Flandre about breakfast?
>> No. 8694
"If you're positive, then fine. But if there's even a sliver of doubt in your heart, the slightest of hesitations, then I can't say you're doing the right thing. Remilia would be... very sad, if something were to happen to you."
Sakuya spins on her heel to face you.
"I know." She says through gritted teeth. "I'm doing this for her. I'm doing it so she doesn't fucking kill herself trying."
She closes her eyes and breathes out. "Would you rather have me or her try this? Because right now it looks like the only way to avert the latter is to use the former."
You're shocked, what does Sakuya mean? Suddenly the idea of Remilia putting her life at risk enters your mind.
"W-why?" You stammer. "Why would Remilia try? What is this all about?" You ask.
Sakuya crosses her arms. "It's too complicated to explain right now, the Mistress will wonder where her food is. Suffice to say things have been set in motion." She points at you. "And now it is too late to stop them, all than can be done is try to remove the ultimate destination."
"The thing upstairs?"
Sakuya nods. "It has to be done. For her sake."
You're at a loss for words.
"Go on. You better hurry or she'll come looking for you." Sakuya says.
"Not yet. Is there anything else I can do to help, anything at all?" You ask.

Sakuya taps her foot and frowns in thought. "Maybe."
"Maybe?"
She nods. "Kiss me."
"What?"
"I'm not going to repeat it."

[ ] Kiss Sakuya.
[ ] Don't kiss Sakuya.
>> No. 8695
>>8693

There's a difference between telling someone about something and bringing them to it.
>> No. 8696
[ ] Don't kiss Sakuya.

Reserved for Remi, fuck you pad, etc.
>> No. 8697
[x] Kiss Sakuya.
This isn't about love. This is fulfilling a last request of someone who's probably going to die very soon.
>> No. 8698
[X] Don't kiss Sakuya.

If Remilia sees then we will have fucked up everything we've done.
>> No. 8699
[X] Kiss Sakuya.
We hugged Koakuma when she asked us to. Why not kiss Sakuya when she asks?
>> No. 8700
[X] Kiss Sakuya.
Well, last request.
>> No. 8701
I think we're being toyed with.
>> No. 8702
[x] Don't kiss Sakuya.

ITS A TRAP.
>> No. 8703
>>8698
Then it's going to be EXPLANATION TIME!
>> No. 8704
[X] Kiss Sakuya.
>> No. 8706
[ ] Kiss Sakuya.

I'm thinking that she would only ask for this under two situations.

1) It will some how give her an advantage
2) She's testing us
>> No. 8707
>>8706
>2) She's testing us

Which is why we shouldn't.
>> No. 8708
>>8706
Maybe. Worth it either way.

I doubt Sakuya harbours any feelings for us at the moment, so maybe she just needs the company.
>> No. 8709
[x] Stop time around us first. We don't want Remilia to see us and get the wrong idea.
>> No. 8710
[x] Don't kiss Sakuya.

>>8707

Precisely.
>> No. 8711
Lets say Remilia doesn't find out about this kiss. It doesn't make you any less of an ass hole, we have really earned her trust and then go and do something like this?
>> No. 8712
[x] Politely refuse her, say our obligations are with Remi but give her a hug instead.
>> No. 8713
I don't think she's asking for a super passionate liplock or anything. It's like a good luck kiss, which isn't really a romantic gesture.
>> No. 8714
[X] Don't kiss Sakuya.

WARNING: KISS OF DEATH SENSORS ARE AT MAXIMUM THRESHOLD. FURTHER COMPLICATIONS MAY RESULT IN DESPAIR.
>> No. 8715
>>8714
We already killed her anyway.
[x] Kiss Sakuya.
>> No. 8716
[x] Don't kiss Sakuya.
FUCK NO.
>> No. 8717
[ ] Don't kiss Sakuya.

I'm with >>8706. I'm thinking she's testing us, and the absolute LAST thing we want to do is give her even the slightest idea that we might not be completely faithful to Remi.
>> No. 8718
[ ] Don't kiss Sakuya.

You've convinced me. Changing my vote.
>> No. 8719
[X] Don't kiss Sakuya.
>> No. 8720
>>8717
Not to mention the consequences of what would happen if Remi saw us.
>> No. 8721
Oh ho ho.

Writing now.
>> No. 8723
>>8721

I can't help but RAGE. Something bad is coming.. I know it.
>> No. 8724
[x] Don't kiss Sakuya.
NO ANON DON'T DO IT
>> No. 8725
>>8721
Oh ho

gives me more hope than

fufu
>> No. 8726
>>8723

Don't kiss has won though.
>> No. 8727
What a surge of votes there was, eh.
>> No. 8728
>>8727

In before faggotry.
>> No. 8729
>>8727
Don't even start.
>> No. 8730
>>8728
Was just a comment, the thread needs to save its posts for the story.
>> No. 8731
F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5
>> No. 8732
You shake your head.
"Nice try Sakuya, but no." You say.
She raises her eyebrows at you.
"I'm not going to kiss you. I'm Remilia's alone and I mean that. Sorry."
Sakuya laughs, shaking her head. "I commend your fidelity, but it's not about that."
"What?" You ask.
"It probably wouldn't make any difference anyway. You're no Vampire Hunter, you're just a man decked out as one and thrown to the wolves for some strange reason." She shrugs and smiles at you. "You've done all you can, enjoy your day with the Mistress and I'll be at the gate when you get back."
You can't help but feel like she won't be, but you try to force the idea from your mind.
"Good luck Sakuya." You say.
She nods. "Thank you, now go have breakfast."

Leaving the kitchen you head along the corridor to Flandre's room. Better make sure she's awake and ready.
"Flandre? You up?" You call down the stairs to her room.
"Coming!" You hear her shout. There are hurried footsteps and her bedroom door bursts open. She sees you at the top of the stairs and shoots through the air towards you, managing to stop in time to drop straight into your arms and give you a hug.
"Good morning!" She says into your ear.
"Morning Flan." You can help but laugh.
"Is it time for food?" She asks.
"Yeah, come on." You say, gently setting her down. She skips along the corridor beside you, humming something. When the dining room door is in sight she races towards it and ducks inside quickly. You hear her say something. By the time you've got there she's already sitting at the table, knife and fork held upright in either hand, swinging her feet back and fourth. Remilia is sat near her, waiting with her head resting on her steepled fingers.
"Take a seat." She says, patting the chair next to her.

You sit down by Remilia and smile at her. She pats your knee and you notice the plate and cutlery in front of you.
"Sakuya?" Remilia asks the air in front of her.
A moment later your plate is full of food and so is Remilia's. It looks delicious. Bacon and eggs, two slices of toast, a sausage and two waffles covered in syrup. Remilia's is similar but in much smaller portions. You glance up to see Sakuya standing just across from you, holding a third plate. Flandre is looking at it eagerly.
"And for you, little Mistress." Sakuya says, placing the plate in front of Flandre.

Flandre's food is much ... redder, than yours and Remilia's.

"Thank you Sakuya!" Flandre says, digging into her food without pause.
Sakuya bows her head and vanishes again.
"Eat up." Remilia says to you, grinning.
You do, it's very filling. Just what you needed after a good night's sleep. You notice that Remilia eats rather delicately, but she's certainly not picking at her food. Healthy appetite for someone who strictly needs only blood. She turns to you.
"So, there are a number of candidates for places to visit today." She says.
"Oh, where were you thinking of?"
She counts them off on her fingers. "We could go visit the Hakurei Shrine, I haven't seen Reimu in a while. I would like to go to Kourindou, it's always a fascinating place when you know what everything is." She grins. "I suppose there's the village, but to be honest I'm not one for crowds."
She leans towards you. "So, what do you feel like seeing?"

[ ] Hakurei Shrine.
[ ] Kourindou
[ ] Human Village.
>> No. 8733
>>Sakuya laughs, shaking her head. "I commend your fidelity, but it's not about that."
>>"It probably wouldn't make any difference anyway.

nice job dshfjakshdfjkashdfkjasf
>> No. 8734
[X] Kourindou

We could get advice from a real man.
>> No. 8735
Should've offered her the kiss if she made it back.
>> No. 8736
[ ] Hakurei Shrine.

Reimu.
>> No. 8737
[X] Kourindou
We might be able to find something useful
>> No. 8738
>>8737
True...I hadn't considered that. Wonder if I should change my vote.

But if we tell Reimu about what Sakuya is doing she may be more useful than anyone at Kourindou.
>> No. 8739
[ ] Hakurei Shrine.
>> No. 8740
>>Sakuya laughs, shaking her head. "I commend your fidelity, but it's not about that."
>>"It probably wouldn't make any difference anyway.

Wow, just wow. We better not have missed out on something good due to the earlier faggotry.
[x] Hakurei Shrine.
>> No. 8741
[X] Kourindou
>> No. 8742
[x] Hakurei Shrine.

Eh.
>> No. 8743
[ ] Hakurei Shrine
>> No. 8744
>>8740
We most likely did, no need for that comment otherwise unless HY is just having some fun with us. We should've kissed her.
>> No. 8745
[X] Kourindou

Always interesting. Remi agreed, etc.
>> No. 8746
Your Sakuya pisses me off. If she explained what the kiss was about... just die bitch.

[x] Hakurei Shrine.

I want to see your Reimu.
>> No. 8747
[x] Hakurei Shrine.
>> No. 8748
Great job guys, now Sakuya dies.

HY just pulled off the REVERSE kiss of death, as in if you don't kiss her she dies!
>> No. 8749
[x] Hakurei Shrine.

Ma turf, possessions, Nanaya X David, etc
>> No. 8750
>>8748

Our kiss would've given her SPECIAL POWERS, but dumb anon just killed Sakuya!
>> No. 8751
>>Sakuya laughs, shaking her head. "I commend your fidelity, but it's not about that."
>>"It probably wouldn't make any difference anyway.

Fuck, this might be the first time we screwed up something important. We're coming back here if we don't get Good End.

[x] Hakurei Shrine.

Look for useful items, or make contact with the most powerful person in Gensokyo? Tough call, but I really want to see Reimu's reaction to Remilia Scarlet showing up with a date.
>> No. 8752
>>8751
Despite anon performing the non-adultery of death, if we have a second to talk with Reimu alone, we could tell her about the situation and see if something happens.
>> No. 8753
Don't think can do the next few sections justice as tired as I am. Will start writing early tomorrow, I hope!
>> No. 8754
[x] Jump in the lake
[x] 2 Choices back
[x] Kiss Sakuya
Stop being so fucking paranoid Anonymous.
>> No. 8755
>>8754
This.
[x] Jump in the lake
[x] 2 Choices back
[x] Kiss Sakuya
>> No. 8756
[x] Kourindou
to rummage about for useful things, then off to
[x] Hakurei Shrine
And ask Reimu --if we can find a moment alone with her-- if she knows anything about a third vampire.
>> No. 8757
>>8754
>[x] 2 Choices back
>Stop being so fucking paranoid Anonymous.
I'm getting mixed messages here.
>> No. 8758
[x] Jump in the lake
[x] 2 Choices back
[x] Kiss Sakuya

do it
>> No. 8759
[] Hakurei Shrine

This should be fun.
>> No. 8760
[x] Hakurei Shrine.
>> No. 8761
Bothering the locals with problems that doesn't involve them in any way? Why the fuck not!

[X] Shrine
>> No. 8762
[] Hakurei Shrine
>> No. 8763
[X] "Lets go to Stage-4, I've always wanted to see a POLTERGEIST CONCERTO"
>> No. 8764
>>8763

According to Remilia, Stage 4 is the library.
>> No. 8765
[x] Jump in the lake
[x] 2 Choices back
[x] Kiss Sakuya

Sakuya's likely gonna die if we don't.
>> No. 8766
[x] Jump in the lake
[x] 2 Choices back
[x] Kiss Sakuya

We have to do this, she will fucking die if we don't.
>> No. 8767
She'll die if we do anyway
GAR kiss = fucking dead
No GAR kiss = fucking dead

I don't see this ending any way other than with us going after her with intent of revenge.

Then I'm gonna play Aria of Sorrow and pretend Soma is Anon Belmont and What's her face is Remilia.
>> No. 8768
Why don't we wait until Sakuya dies or becomes a vampire to suicide? We can just jump in the lake and go 5/6 choices back.
>> No. 8769
[x] Hawkooray Shrine
>> No. 8770
>>8768

I doubt a whole day out would pass in only 3-4 choices...
>> No. 8771
[x] Hakurei Shrine

Also try kissing Sakuya, it would be a nice bad end..
>> No. 8772
[x] Kiss Sakuya

It's surprising how quickly old passions can be rekindled, and how repressed emotions can come rushing back. As you hear her request, your mind is suddenly overwhelmed by memories you thought were long gone. The way her ass looked so delectable that one day in the kitchen, the way you felt when she complemented you on your own, the meal you shared and how much she enjoyed your company, those smiles she frequently gave you but quickly hid. Your fierce loyalty to Remi prevented you from consciously noticing at the time, but now you distinctly realize that all this time, she's been secretly flirting with you behind her mistress' back, trying to get your attention without causing suspicion. Despite your dedication to Remi, the realization that Sakuya may not survive the day brings back those feelings you once had for her. How can you deny her this last request?

Striding confidently forward, you take her in your arms. As you lean her back, she gasps in surprise, she probably didn't expect you to return her feelings this passionately. You gaze into her lovely blue eyes, smiling sadly. "Oh, Sakuya...there was a time when I thought we might have been together, that I would have given up everything for you. Alas, that time has passed, and I belong to Remilia now. But know this - part of my heart will always be yours.
With these words, you close your eyes and pull her close, and your lips meet. She resists at first, but then relaxes and her arms slowly slide their way around your back to return the embrace. Having her this close, the former smells of food hanging around the kitchen are brushed away by her scent. Time seems to slow down, as all you can feel is her. Who could have imagined a lady so cold could have such warmth to her? You think to yourself how wonderful it would be if she could freeze time for all but the two of you.

The creak of unoiled metal barely registers in your mind.

The sudden pain in your torso definitely registers in your mind.

Your eyes snap open in shock, staring directly into Sakuya's, who seems surprised once again, but this time it's not a pleasant look of surprise. You vaguely feel your shirt become significantly wet, clinging to your body, just as you cling to Sakuya's, unable to let go. Mainly because you can no longer move your arms...or your legs, which you can no longer feel. The two of you sink to the ground together, and somehow the world has turned sideways. You faintly hear sobbing sounds somewhere far off in the distance as the kitchen turns colder with every passing minute. For some reason, the image of Flandre and Remilia sleeping peacefully together appears in your mind, and this comforting image is the last thing you see.

BAD END.

Not a writefag, but it had to be done. Suicide is the stupidest thing we could possibly do. We've made our decision, let's stick with it and move on, hoping for the best.
>> No. 8773
[X] Jump in the lake
[X] 2 Choices back
[X] Kiss Sakuya

If that doesn't win, [X] Kourindou.
>> No. 8774
File 121212523459.png - (8.83KB , 371x271 , 1197871983097.png ) [iqdb]
8774
>[x] Jump in the lake
>[x] 2 Choices back
>[x] Kiss Sakuya

Sounds like a solid plan. DO IT FAGET
>> No. 8775
[x] Kourindou

Inhaler side quest?
>> No. 8776
[x] Hakurei Shrine.
>> No. 8777
Stop trying to kill us, you alarmist fucks. For all you know, giving her the kiss was the death flag.

Besides, even if she can't escape intact when her plan inevitably fails, so long as can get away without hurting herself on a trap like that fairy, then we should be able to use the last of our blood to help her.

Even without it, all hope isn't lost.
Remember that sample we gave to Eirin?


[X] Hakurei Shrine.

We need to see if Reimu does weddings.
>> No. 8778
>>8777
The fairy never hurt itself on a trap.
>> No. 8779
>>8778
>>It's bad. There's two holes in her side, more like ragged tears than clean punctures.

>>"She ... she moved too fast, forgot to turn the last set of spikes off." The Maid says at last.

The bleeding wound in the side and witness testimony would suggest otherwise.
Sure, they left out the part about what they were running from, as well as the maid getting bitten, but that's no reason to doubt the truth of what they DID tell us about what happened.

It's likely that there are some traps and other measures in place upstairs for the purpose of keeping whatever is up there from coming down. If someone were trying to get out of that area in a hurry, particularly if they were already panicked for some reason, it wouldn't be impossible for them to accidentally fall into such a trap accidentally.
>> No. 8780
>>8777

« Gaatz » Wow, anons are freaking out over that kiss sakuya thing. Good trollan, HY.
« HY » Trolling?
« HY » No no my friend.
« HY » Everything has meaning.
« Gaatz » Great.
« CirnotheNine » ...
« HY » Anon has no idea (literally) what he just did/didn't do.
>> No. 8781
>>Sakuya laughs, shaking her head. "I commend your fidelity, but it's not about that."
>>"What?" You ask.
>>"It probably wouldn't make any difference anyway. You're no Vampire Hunter, you're just a man decked out as one and thrown to the wolves for some strange reason." She shrugs and smiles at you. "You've done all you can, enjoy your day with the Mistress and I'll be at the gate when you get back."

Absolute despair.

Just like last night where she attempted to hand us her watch, likely she was bluffing her way into one final attempt to see if we had Belmont blood; I mean who would deny the simple request of kissing someone doomed to die for the sake of the woman we love? Ha ha, right?

She had already shown good faith last night with her confronting us without time-stopping to check if we were prepared to attack. While she was disappointed, she will treat us kindly now that she has absolutely no expectations of us.

Notice how we didn't detect any frame loss when Sakuya was used her abilities at breakfast? Ha ha ha ha.

Remember when Sakuya broke down when describing what vampires can do when they're emotional? Yeah. You might want to throw yourself in that Lake, Belmonymous; it's going to be a lot less painful compared to what Remi will do when she finds your whip in a puddle of Sakuya's blood.
>> No. 8782
[x] Kourindou
>> No. 8783
[X] Hakurei Shrine
>> No. 8785
Just give it up, there's no way to form even a half-educated guess about whether kissing her would've made a difference. If we find out later we killed her by withholding it, all the anons can go 'BAAAWWWW TOLD YOU SO' despite the only reason they voted for it being because they wanted to kiss a Touhoe.
>> No. 8786
>>Not a writefag, but it had to be done. Suicide is the stupidest thing we could possibly do. We've made our decision, let's stick with it and move on, hoping for the best.

We can just save suicide for when Sakuya dies and jump back, I agree. No reason to do it before.
>> No. 8787
>despite the only reason they voted for it being because they wanted to kiss a Touhoe.

>>8706
>> No. 8788
>>8780

>« CirnotheNine »

Now I remember why I stopped using IRC.
>> No. 8789
>>8779
It's plausible that the "spike trap" testimony was merely a cover story since Remi didn't want people to know what was up there. Also, the description of the wounds were as follows: >There's two holes in her side, more like ragged tears than clean punctures.
...ragged tears, from a spike trap? Possible, if the spikes are barbed and the fairy tore itself off them in a frenzy. But it could just as easily be claw marks from when the fairy was grabbed the vampire or when the fairy tore itself from its grip.
>> No. 8790
inb4HY:timeparadoxesnotallowed
>> No. 8791
Arcueid has put me in the mood for writing about vampires again. Here we go.

===========================

A trip to Kourindou might yield some interesting finds from across the border, but the reasons to go to the Shrine are many. You'd like to meet Reimu, you're curious if she'll live up to her reputation, doubly so seeing as Remilia described Reimu as her friend. Time to make a good impression. It might also be a good idea to alert the most powerful person in Gensokyo to the fact that something rather messy might be about to go down in the Scarlet Devil Mansion. At the very least you should make sure Reimu knows who you are, in case the shit hits the fan and you need some decent outside help.

"I'd like to see the Shrine." You say.
Remilia nods, going back to her food. "It will be good to see Reimu." She says. "I do enjoy talking with her sometimes."
She turns to you and grins. "And don't worry, no sparring in your presence."
"What?" You ask, suddenly worried about the implications of that.
"Nothing, nothing." Remilia says in a sing-song voice.

Breakfast was just enough to make you full but not enough to make you feel sluggish. Sakuya sure can cook. When you're finished Remilia tells you that Sakuya will clean up and wash. You almost want to tell her Sakuya has other things to worry about right now but upon leaving the room you turn back to see the plates already gone.

Why can't you feel the missing frames? That's weird.

"Well then, shall we be off?" Remilia asks you out in the corridor. "We got up early enough so we're not imposing a nocturnal schedule on our hosts."
"Yes, lets go." You say. "What time is it anyway?" You ask.
Remilia thinks for a moment, you notice Flandre cocking her head to watch her sister.
"I don't know exactly, probably mid afternoon." She says eventually.
"Lets go outside and see!" Flandre says suddenly, rushing off toward the front door. Remilia frowns, glances at you and then walks away, following Flandre. She picks up her parasol from beside the door.
Outside, Flandre is looking up, shielding her eyes from the sun.
It does look like mid-afternoon, around three or four.
"Flandre?" Remilia asks, sounding uncertain, unfurling her parasol.
"Yes?" Flandre turns to face her.
"Uh ..." Remilia glances back at you. "We're going out for the day."
"Can I come?" Flandre asks innocently.
Remilia looks at a loss for words.

[ ] Flandre can come.
[ ] Flandre can't come.
[ ] Wait for Remilia to decide.
>> No. 8792
[ ] Wait for Remilia to decide.

Hnnnnnggggggggg
>> No. 8793
[X] Flandre can't come.
Sorry Flandre.
>> No. 8794
[ ] Flandre can come.

Sakuya can die alone.
>> No. 8795
[X] Flandre can't come.
Just Remilia and us this time, sorry Flan.
>> No. 8797
[X] Flandre can't come.
Might make Sakuya's fight a tad more unpredictable.
>> No. 8798
[ ] Flandre can come.
>> No. 8799
[X] Flandre can come.

it will be fun if she accidently blows up the shrine
>> No. 8800
[ ] Flandre must come.
>> No. 8801
[X] Flandre can come.

My prediction :

Sakuya is planning to kill Flandre. It fits into her possibly twisted way she thinks she is doing something good for her mistress ("she will forget about it and eventually be happier than before") and it also seems to be the kind of rage and despair a writefag would want to produce
>> No. 8802
[X] Flandre can come.

she will be sad if we leave her alone
>> No. 8803
>>8801
Hahaha, there's no way Sakuya would kill little Flandre. Right?
[X] Flandre can't come.
>> No. 8804
>>8801
'ur a faggot' actually seems to fit. This story hasn't been anything like Kira's, and HY seems to be good at not-despair writing. Sakuya is not exactly friendly all the time, but I HIGHLY doubt she's evil.

[] Wait for Remilia to decide.
>> No. 8805
>>8801
Not very attentive, are you?
Sakuya got pissed when we so much as suggested the possibility she was going to feed that blood to Flandre.

>>Sakuya turns and glares at you. "What the fuck do you take me for?" She demands. "You seriously think I would hurt either of them?"

Besides that, the thing up the stairs is definitely a neck-biter, and in case you've already forgotten, Flandre doesn't even know where her food comes from, let alone how to get it herself properly.

No. Whatever it is Sakuya is intent on killing, it's not Flandre. And judging from our no longer being able to detect time-stops, I'm starting to think that perhaps it's not the maid's life we need to be worrying about.
>> No. 8806
>>8801
I don't think so, Tim.
>> No. 8807
>>8805
Maybe the blood and the Whip gave her a power up for all her skills and she doesn't need the clock for tim stops anymore. Super Sakuya.
>>8801
Die in a fire for even thinking something like that.
>> No. 8808
[ ] Wait for Remilia to decide.
It's not like we're looking for love-love alone time, but then Remilia may have a better idea about the risks of taking Flandre outside.
>> No. 8809
She is going to kill the first vampire on the upstairs, or make that ritual, but I don't quite remember about that spoiler..
ALSO: how long are you in the mansion? 4 day?? Sakuya just couldn't accept you in that short time, however you have the equipments of a vampire hunter. I think that is enough to make you suspicious. Sakuya is a good girl, she will do your fucking job..
Maybe it is the time to show that letter to someone else, like Reimu, I doubt she would kill you for just that.
>> No. 8810
>>8807
Perhaps our little hug also had something to do with it. Well, with us losing our sensitivity to the time-stops, at least. Or perhaps it did nothing at all.

With that warning of how we need to upgrade ourselves, I'm just hoping we didn't somehow downgrade ourselves instead. It'll royally suck if we find ourselves in front of the final boss, and we're horribly under-leveled.

Grinding sucks.
>> No. 8811
Writing now.
>> No. 8812
>>8809
I tried to resist. I tried. But it's no use.
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SHUT UP ALREADY!
>> No. 8813
>>8812 I feel pity for you, you can't resist..
>> No. 8814
>>8812
You should try to tolerate Sakuya. You have to admit that he does present good points every now and then.
>> No. 8815
>>8810
The Final Boss is Sakuya, she will get bitten by the vampire or whatever, but ultimately kill it. Shortly after she will just go crazy and become a vampire herself with pure hax powers that are even stronger than Remilia or Flandre.
We have created the worst possible enemy ever.
>> No. 8816
>>8814
I only wish he would make some good points soon, so that i can look the other way when he makes posts like that.
>> No. 8817
>>8816
A little tense, aren't we?
>> No. 8818
You make sure Remilia is looking straight at you before speaking.
"Of course Flandre can come with us." You smile.
Remilia bites her lip.
"Yay!" Flandre hops over and hugs Remilia. "So where are we going?" She asks.
The hug seems to sooth Remilia's worry a little. "We're going to see Reimu." She says.
"Reimu! ... Where does she live?" Flandre asks.
"The Shrine." Remilia says. "You'll like it there Flandre."
Flandre just smiles happily. It hits you that she's never actually seen the rest of Gensokyo, beyond these walls. Today might be a little bit of a sensory overload for her.

"Are we going to fly?" Flandre asks, eyes wide with anticipation.
Remilia nods. "Lets walk to the gate first."
You and Remilia follow Flandre down the path. The scene reminds you of something, but you can't think what. Remilia reaches up and takes your hand as you walk. Flandre barrels through the gate and you can hear her talking excitedly with Meiling.
"Have you been to the Shrine before?" She asks.
"Once, yes." Meiling replies.
"What's it like?" Flandre asks as you and Remilia come through the gate.
"Ah! Mistress!" Meiling bows to Remilia.
"Good day China." Remilia says. "We are going out for the day."
Meiling looks at Flandre. "All of you?"
"Yes." Remilia nods and smiles. "All of us."
Meiling suddenly smiles as well, you can see her trying not to grin.
"We'll be back in a few hours." Remilia says. "Hold on tight." She squeezes your hand. Flandre jumps into the air and does a backflip, laughing.

You take Remilia's hand and oh shit you're in the air already why is the ground getting further away fuck me don't look down.
"Just relax." Remilia says. She pulls your hand closer to her, so you're only a few inches apart. It feels better like this. You notice her wings are flapping slowly up and down, but you're moving too fast for her to be using them alone to fly.
"Just focus on me, don't look down." Remilia says. "It's perfectly safe."
You look over your shoulder and see Meiling waving to you from the ground. You wave back and shout goodbye.

Scant moments later you're easily a hundred feet off the ground, moving forwards with Flandre ducking and weaving ahead of you. There's almost no wind, which is strange at this height and speed. Remilia seems to be watching Flandre but she's holding your hand tightly enough, nothing to worry about. Despite the feeling of weightlessness and the ground being so very very far below, you start to relax slightly.

[ ] Stay silent, look down.
[ ] Stay silent, watch Flandre.
[ ] Ask Remilia about flying.
[ ] Ask Remilia about the Shrine.
[ ] Try a hug while flying.
>> No. 8819
>>8815
Then we jam what's left in our blood packet down her throat, or shoot her with some darts tipped with the antidote Eirin will have likely created from that sample we gave her.
BAM. Sakuya's humanity is saved, if not her life.

But then, we have a whole lot of blood in cold storage. If we acted quickly enough, Eirin could probably hook Sakuya up to an IV to prevent her from dying from lack of blood when she reverts.

Yeah, yeah. Wishful thinking.
>> No. 8820
>>8818
[ ] Stay silent, watch Flandre.
Make sure moe-moe Flan-chan doesn't go batshit insane.
>> No. 8821
>>8815
She has some of the Belmont blood, she would probably drink it if she was bitten. I think. Plus, we have some still. I personally hope she doesn't die, but I think it can be salvaged either way.
>> No. 8822
[] Ask Remilia about flying.
[] Ask Remilia about the Shrine.

Finding stuff out.
>> No. 8823
I would be nice HY, if you weren't all "DURR HURR, SHOULDN'T HAVE DONE THAT", every time Anon chooses anything you don't want.
>> No. 8824
[X] Ask Remilia about flying.
>> No. 8825
[X] Stay silent, watch Flandre.
>> No. 8827
[ ] Do a barrel roll.

But seriously:
[x] Ask Remilia about flying.
[x] Ask Remilia about the Shrine.
General conversation is always a good thing.
>> No. 8828
[] Ask Remilia about flying.
[] Ask Remilia about the Shrine.
>> No. 8829
>>8819
We never did put the blood in ice because we're fucking faggots, though.

Also:
[ ] Ask Remilia about the Shrine.

We need miko miko to solve our problems. Hoping Suika and Yukari are there too!
>> No. 8830
[X] Ask Remilia about the Shrine.

I truly wonder what /sdm/ Reimu is like.
>> No. 8831
>>8830
We will find out soon.
[X] Ask Remilia about flying.
[X] Ask Remilia about the Shrine.
>> No. 8832
>>8823
Most of the time I'm just shitting you anyway, in all seriousness you're doing pretty well, better than I expected.
>> No. 8833
[X] Ask Remilia about the Shrine.
>> No. 8834
>>8832

If after saying this, we get Sakuya killed, I'm going to confirm you're a huge fan of mindfuck.
>> No. 8835
>>8832
Are we doing good enough to not get Sakuya getting killed?
>>8834
HY is not Kira. He is mostly fair to us, only if we choose some stupid choices then we get it.
>> No. 8836
>>8835
[ ] Kiss Sakuya, then jump the roof.
[ ] Don't kiss Sakuya, then go check below the house.
>> No. 8837
>>8836
I'd check her basement.
>> No. 8838
>>8835
What I mean is that we're not exactly doing that well if we get Sakuya killed, so that'd mean he's having lots of fun with us. :P

As for your question, of course it's not going to be answered until the story itself does.
>> No. 8839
[X] Ask Remilia about flying.
FINALLY, some potentially AWESOME physics explanation!
[ ] Let go
>> No. 8840
>>8836
[X] Whistle for Sakuya
>> No. 8841
>>8837
But Flandre's already with us. There's nothing else of interest down there.
>> No. 8842
File 121216280256.png - (30.84KB , 150x150 , portrait_shirou.png ) [iqdb]
8842
>>8841
And I'm fairly sure the only room in the basement is Flandre's.
>> No. 8843
Writing now.
>> No. 8844
You stop watching Flandre bobbing through the air, vaguely aware of her saying something to herself about dragons.
"Remi?"
Remilia turns her head to you, still flying in the same direction. "Yes?" She's smiling, looking happy to be outside and in the air.
"I've heard of the Hakurei Shrine, but I've never been there. What's it like?"
Remilia raises her eyebrows at you. "Do you mean 'What is the Miko like?'" She tries to stifle a giggle.
"Well ... she does have quite a reputation." You say. "But I am curious about the Shrine itself as well."
Remilia calms down again. "The Shrine itself? Beautiful. There's been a shrine on that spot for longer than I've been alive. Of course it's been added to and changed a lot, but the current buildings are still along the lines of the ones built in the nineteenth century."
You nod, it sounds impressive.
"And the Miko." Remilia grins at you. "You've heard of Reimu, but don't believe everything you've heard. She can seem harsh but she's lovely really, she has a real thing for that Oni that lives around the Shrine ... what's her name? Su-ka, something." Remilia frowns, trying to remember.
"Suika?"
"Yes, that's it. How did you know?"
"I've heard of her too." You say.
Remilia nods. You fly along for a little longer, Remilia telling you about how she met Reimu. It doesn't sound like the most friendly of circumstances but she assures you they're on excellent terms now.

"Hey, Remi? How exactly does this flying work?"
"Hm?" She turns to you. "I'll explain it sometime, though I'm not so good with it really. We're coming up on the Shrine now." She points down at an angle.
You notice that you're descending towards the treetops again. You haven't been watching the ground this whole time so you're rather surprised to see that you've passed over the better part of the foothills of a mountain. The tree-line is still way ahead of you though, so the shrine can't be that high up.

As Remilia dips further downwards, you spot it for the first time. Flandre zips in front of your vision and drops onto the ground, looking all around her. You're only looking at the Shrine itself. It's just as impressive as Remilia said. The trees are cleared around it in a wide arc, a trail leading out of the woods towards it. There are three buildings. One in the middle which is low and wide, simple with a few shuttered windows and steps leading up to a porch. The building behind it is larger, you can only see the oriental style roof from here. To the right of them both is a much smaller building with an open doorway, looks like one large room inside. There is a large donation box outside the front of the third building.
Remilia takes your arm and smiles at you.
"Flandre!" She calls.
Flandre turns back to you.
"Don't wander off, okay?" Remilia says.
Flandre nods and runs up to the Shrine.
"Shall we?" Remilia asks. You walk with her up to the main building. It doesn't look like anyone is around outside. Flandre is trying to peek in through a window.
Remilia reaches up and knocks on the front door, loud but gentle.

No reply and no sound of feet answers her.
"Oh." Remilia says.

[ ] Knock some more.
[ ] Try the door.
[ ] Look for a back way in.
[ ] Look in the smaller building.
[ ] Try calling through the door.
>> No. 8845
[X] Knock some more.
>> No. 8846
[ ] Look in the smaller building.
>> No. 8847
[X] I'm the motherfucking assassin sneaking in through the window jesus christ
>> No. 8848
[x] Look in the smaller building.
>> No. 8849
[X] Break into the festival storehouse.

Let's see if she knows Oyashiro-sama.
>> No. 8850
[ ] Look in the smaller building.
>> No. 8851
[X] Try calling through the door.
[X] Try the door.
>> No. 8852
[ ] Look in the smaller building.
>> No. 8853
[X] Look in the smaller building.
Let's play hide and seek with Flandre, Remilia and Reimu.
>> No. 8854
[x] Try the door.
If locked:
[x] Look in the smaller building.
>> No. 8855
[] Look in the smaller building.
>> No. 8856
[ ] I'm the motherfucking santa claus sneaking in through the chimney jesus christ
>> No. 8857
[x] "Remi could I please borrow a 10,000 yen bill?"
She looks at you strangely. "Certainly, but what for?"
"Oh, you'll see.."
You then proceed to drop the 10,000 yen bill into the donation box. Nothing appears to happen at first but slowly the doors open to reveal a naked miko.

Fucking zombie slut.
>> No. 8858
[x] Look in the smaller building.

Aaaww Anon will never learn how to fly ;_;
>> No. 8859
[x] Look in the smaller building.
>> No. 8860
>>8857
>Fucking zombie slut
>zombie

Doll.
>> No. 8861
>Fucking zombie slut.
Will be pleased to.
>> No. 8862
>>8857

100,000 is the amount you're thinking off.
>> No. 8863
HY on a 7 min break?
>> No. 8864
[X] Knock some more.
>> No. 8865
[x] Look in the smaller building.

>she has a real thing for that Oni that lives around the Shrine ... what's her name? Su-ka, something.

Haha. In polish suka means bitch.
>> No. 8866
Sorry about that. Back and writing now.
>> No. 8867
>>8865 suka = girl animal
kurwa or korwa = bitch
>> No. 8868
Belay that, 7 minutes again.
>> No. 8869
File 121217432068.gif - (13.28KB , 140x202 , wallachia.gif ) [iqdb]
8869
>>8789
Oh, Cousin Wally, you scamp! Always trying to cop a feel from the maids, that man.
>> No. 8870
File 121217488089.jpg - (92.81KB , 534x612 , slayerra2.jpg ) [iqdb]
8870
Suddenly, Uncle Slayer!
>> No. 8871
File 12121752814.jpg - (105.95KB , 300x400 , dracula01.jpg ) [iqdb]
8871
Hay guys, what's up in this thread?
>> No. 8872
>>8871
You just wait until Sakuya is done with you, and if not until we kill you.
>> No. 8873
You know, Flandre should stay close to Remilia and Belmonymous while they're on this trip.
I mean, think about it:
You're Reimu, the motherfucking defender of this world, and one half of the Gensokyo Freelance Police.
You slide open the door of your bedroom, and go down the hall, only to see a little girl running down the hall. Damn that Suika. You've told her not to run in the halls, since her horns often tear the rice-paper pa--
Wait. Those aren't horns. Those look like Christmas tree lightsOH HOLY LIVING MOTHER OF FUCK
FUCK!
FFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKK
IT'S THE LITTLE VAMPIRE GIRL MARISA LET OUT
SON OF A BITCH
THIS MEANS SCARLET IS MAKING HER MOVE ON YOU
FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK
QUICKLY KILL HER BEFORE SHE CAN OBLITERATE THIS PLACE
KILL HER
KILL HER
KILL IT WITH YIN-YANGS

....it would not be a pretty scene.
>> No. 8874
Remilia looks really disappointed.
"Maybe she's outside, or over there." You point to the smaller building. Flandre has run off around the side of the main building, sounds like she's just playing something alone, talking to herself in hushed tones.
"I hope so." Remilia says. "She's almost always in."
You walk over to the other building, passing the very empty donation box on the way, Remilia following behind. The inside of the building looks larger on the inside than it does on the outside. There's a large mat covering the middle of the wooden floor and two small doorways at the back of the room. From one of the doorways you can hear muffled sounds of someone rummaging through around.
Remilia looks at you and raises her eyebrows, smiling in triumph.
"Hello? Reimu?" She calls. "Is that you, are you in?"
The rummaging sound stops and a the face of small girl appears around the side of the doorframe.
"Ah! Uh! Just a moment!" The face ducks back again. She was there long enough for you to get a good look at her, long red hair, horns and all. That was Suika alright, what's she looking for back there?
Then you hear a voice from the back room that is certainly not Suika, it sounds deeper, male and very bored.

A moment later Suika comes bounding out of the doorway and up to you and Remilia, chains clinking, gourd swinging on a loop around the waistband of her skirt.
"Hello. Reimu's round the back." She says, nodding to you and Remilia
"Suika, is it?" Remilia asks. Suika nods.
"I know you already, you're Remilia Scarlet, nice to meet you." Suika looks up at you. "Who are you?" She asks.
Remilia loops her arm through yours. "He's mine." She's speaking sweetly but there's something else below that too. Slow down Remi, no need for being so protective, you think.
Suika nods at Remilia's words but you tell her your name anyway, she smiles at you dumbly.
"Uh ... welcome to the Shrine then, I guess." She shrugs.

[ ] Go round back to find Reimu.
[ ] Ask Suika what she was doing just now.
[ ] Ask Suika who that other voice belonged to.
>> No. 8875
[X] Ask Suika who that other voice belonged to.
[X] Go round back to find Reimu.
>> No. 8877
[x] Go round back to find Reimu.
>> No. 8878
>>8876

She already told us..
>> No. 8880
[X] Ask Suika what she was doing just now.
[X] Ask Suika who that other voice belonged to.
[X] Go round back to find Reimu.

In that order. Some small chatter then go find Reimu.
>> No. 8881
[X] Go round back to find Reimu.
[X] Ask Suika what she was doing just now.
[X] Ask Suika who that other voice belonged to.

"So, Nanaya, at last we meet again for the first time for the last time."
>> No. 8882
[] Ask Suika who that other voice belonged to.
[] Go round back to find Reimu.
>> No. 8883
>>8878
Yeah I missed that, fixed.
>> No. 8884
[ ] Ask Suika who that other voice belonged to.

wat
>> No. 8885
>>8884
It's probably Reimu. He must be bored.
>> No. 8886
>>Suika nods at Remilia's words but you tell her your name anyway, she smiles at you dumbly.
Sneaky.
[X] Ask Suika who that other voice belonged to.
>> No. 8887
[X] Go round back to find Reimu.
[X] Ask Suika what she was doing just now.
[X] Ask Suika who that other voice belonged to.
>> No. 8888
I'm going to laugh my ass off if it turns out that was Reimu we heard, and her voice is like Dr. Girlfriend's.
>> No. 8889
[x] Go round back to find Reimu.
>> No. 8890
[X] Go round back to find Reimu.
[X] Ask Suika what she was doing just now.
[X] Ask Suika who that other voice belonged to.

Can't miss anything important if we decide to do it all.
>> No. 8891
>>8890
But is there always time to do everything?

Writing now.
>> No. 8892
>>8891
You devil mindfuck fucking fucker of fuck.
>> No. 8894
[X] Go round back to find Reimu.
>> No. 8895
File 121217983942.jpg - (104.22KB , 650x630 , 42da8c41c8e789d09574b9fcf5ea6e19.jpg ) [iqdb]
8895
I would be updating a lot faster if the fucking boards stop taking twenty minutes to load every refresh.

==================================

"I heard another voice back there." You say to Suika. "Who was it? Did someone come to worship at the shrine?"
Suika frowns and grits her teeth, looking uncomfortable. "Not exactly."
You hear a couple of footsteps from the back room and Suika turns. Remilia looks up, curious as well.
The figure who emerges from the doorway is a man. He's dressed rather strangely, stitched leather boots under the hitched up bottom half of a kimono and a rough woolen shirt on his chest. He looks like he's just had his first shave in a decade, chin covered in tiny cuts. His hair is very short but still unkempt. There's a heavy belt around his waist with an oversize long-sword hanging at his side. He looks shell-shocked, to say the least, clutching a bottle of saki in one fist. You notice his knuckles are bruised.
He takes one step into the room and then notices you and Remilia. The expression on his face is trying to be one of shock, but you get the impression he is simply too tired to care.

He looks at Suika.
"Why does this one have wings?" He asks, gesturing weakly at Remilia. His accent is ... well, old. You can't place it though, very odd. Then you realize something else. He's not Asian. Is he another outsider, or a Youkai?
Suika starts to reply but he holds up a hand and interrupts her. "No, forget it, I don't care."
He slowly steps past you and Remilia, but then he glances at you and looks more alert for a second.
"Are you an Englishman? Please tell me you're an Englishman." He says. You open your mouth but he has already thrown his arms up in defeat.
"I don't suppose it makes any difference anyway." He says. "If the priestess asks, I am in the forest, clearing my head." He trudges off outside.
Remilia is looking bemused. "What an odd fellow." She says.
"Ah! Sorry about that." Suika says.
"It's quite alright." Remilia assures her.

[ ] Ask Suika what that was all about.
[ ] Go round back to see Reimu.
>> No. 8898
[X] Ask Suika what that was all about.

Just you watch, the guys a vampire hunter and is going to end up trying to kill Remilia.
>> No. 8899
[x] Go round back to see Reimu.

Damn, for a second I thought that was Temujin.
>> No. 8900
[X] Ask Suika what that was all about.
then
[X] Go round back to see Reimu.
>> No. 8901
[X] Ask Suika what that was all about.

At first i thought it was Nanaya there.
>> No. 8902
[x] Go round back to see Reimu.
>> No. 8903
[X] Go round back to see Reimu.
We hate men in Gensokyo.
>> No. 8904
[X] Ask Suika what that was all about.
I was hoping for a Mongol. Oh well.
>> No. 8905
>>8900
Okay, he made a good post. I feel a little less hatred.
[X] Ask Suika what that was all about.

I assume we can, anyway.
then
[X] Go round back to see Reimu.
>> No. 8906
>>8895
Anyone else think
[x] Punch out the sun
when they read that?
>> No. 8907
boards seem to be working fast again now.

At least for me.
>> No. 8908
Did we just run into the guy we hijacked our vampire hunter status from?
>> No. 8909
GODDAMNIT ANONYMOUS
ITS OBVIOUS THIS IS THE BELMONT
>> No. 8910
[X] Go round back to see Reimu.

We'd probably use slightly less time and get a much better answer from just asking Reimu only.
>> No. 8911
>>8891

Don't you love how much effect this had on all of us.
>> No. 8912
>>8906
Yep, if it wasn't for the englishman bit I would of assumed mongol.

[X] Ask Suika what the HELL that was all about.
>> No. 8913
[x] Go round back to see Reimu.
>> No. 8914
Oh god fuck all of you for making me paranoid. Especially Scorn.

Changing vote;

[X] Ask Suika what that was all about.
>> No. 8915
[ ] Go round back to see Reimu.
And we can ask Reimu.
>> No. 8916
[x] Go round back to see Reimu.

Miko time.
>> No. 8917
[X] Go round back to see Reimu.

Better to discuss it (and other things) with her rather than Suika.
>> No. 8918
Is that man going to punch the sun?
>> No. 8919
Writing now.
>> No. 8920
[X] Ask Suika what that was all about.
>> No. 8921
I would like to call attention to some faggotry.
Between >>8895 and >>8908 --and the post numbers jump from 8895 to 8898, so he was in there somewhere, and deleted his post recently-- there was somebody who posted something to the effect of:

"Come on you guys, forget about him. If we're only meeting him here, than he can't be important since we would never have met him at the village or in Kourindou."

And that post has been nagging at my mind while I've been washing dishes, and I realized why.
It's a completely fucking moronic train of logic.

He basically said "If he can't be in three places at once, then he isn't important."

What the fuck?
Unknown Anon, you are a dipshit. I see that you deleted your post after everyone said "lolno, that's the original vampire hunter," thinking you could avoid looking bad.

I SAW WHAT YOU DID THERE.

And it looked very bad.
You should feel bad.

This moment of ridicule and mockery is now over. Carry on with the thread.
>> No. 8922
>>8921

As expected from myself.
>> No. 8923
>>8921
Was it >>8897 ?
>[x] Go round back to see Reimu.
>We came here to see Reimu. I don't doubt this guy is interesting, but I doubt he's essential. We wouldn't have met him if we'd gone to Kourindou or the Human Village, and I am sure we wouldn't have been fucked in that case."

(Had a slightly older unrefreshed tab of this open.)
>> No. 8924
"You said Reimu was around the back of the Shrine?" You ask Suika.
"Huh? Oh yeah, she was a while ago anyway." Suika says.
You and Remilia bid Suika goodbye, you notice her swigging from her gourd as you leave the building. She bounces off into the back room again. You and Remilia head around the back of the Shrine, her in front. When you round the corner you can see more of the large building at the back. It's got a pair of double doors at the front, blocked with a heavy plank of wood. It's red, all the way up to the roof, like a building from a bad oriental kung-fu movie.

Just in front of the steps leading up to it, Reimu is standing, wide-eyed, staring straight at Flandre, who is talking animatedly and flapping her arms up and down.
Reimu spots Remilia and waves, frowning at the sight of you next to her. When you reach her you just catch the end of Flandre's sentence.
"-and then there was fire but not fire. Hey can you do Danmaku?"
Remilia places her hand on Flandre's head, suppressing a smirk.
"Sorry if she startled you Reimu. It's nice to see you."
"Uh ..." Reimu manages to tear her eyes away from Flandre's wings. "Yeah, good to see you too Remilia. Didn't expect you to ever bring your sister."
Remilia just smiles.
"So what brings you here?" Reimu asks.
"Just came to see you." Remilia says.
"No donation?" Reimu asks with a dry smirk. "Come on inside, I'll fix you some tea." She turns away and walks to the back door of the main building, Remilia and Flandre following with you in tow. Reimu opens the door and holds it for Remilia and Flandre but she closes it slightly when you step forward.
"And who are you then?" She asks.
You notice that Remilia has already turned the corner inside.
You tell Reimu your name and she shakes her head.
"I'm Reimu Hakurei, the Miko of this Shrine. Introductions are all well and good but I meant what are you, why are you with the Vampires and why have you come to my Shrine?"

[ ] Tell her you're from the outside.
[ ] Tell her you're from Gensokyo.

And:

[ ] Tell her you're with Remilia.
[ ] Tell her you're a Vampire Hunter.
[ ] Tell her you're Remilia's latest toy.
>> No. 8925
[X] Tell her you're from the outside.
And:
[X] Tell her you're with Remilia.
>> No. 8926
[ ] Tell her you're from the outside.
[ ] Tell her you're a Vampire Hunter.
>> No. 8927
[ ] Tell her you're from the outside.
[ ] Tell her you're with Remilia.

Would telling her we're a vampire hunter trigger something dealing with this new character? Remilia doesn't take it seriously anyway, so even if Reimu goes and tells her that, we should probably be safe.

Either way I leave it up to the other voters.
>> No. 8928
[ ] Tell her you're from the outside.
[ ] Tell her you're with Remilia.
>> No. 8929
[X] Tell her you're from the outside.
[X] Tell her you're with Remilia.

Best not to tip her off as to exactly who we are or what our circumstances are yet.
>> No. 8930
[x] Tell her you're from the outside.
[x] Tell her you're with Remilia.
>> No. 8931
[x] Tell her you're from the outside.
[x] Tell her you're with Remilia.
>> No. 8932
[ ] Tell her you're from the outside.
[ ] Tell her you're with Remilia.

And then bring up the vampire hunting thing first.
We should probably prepare some kind of speech to give to Reimu later on when we can talk to her alone; but get everything in it that she should know in there, and finish it up with our most critical questions.
>> No. 8933
[X] Tell her you're from the outside.
[X] Tell her you're with Remilia.
>> No. 8934
[X] Tell her you're from the outside.
[X] Tell her you're with Remilia.
>> No. 8935
Writing now.
>> No. 8937
>>8935

What?
>> No. 8938
>>8936
WAT
>> No. 8939
Sorry, I couldn't help myself. I'll delete it.
>> No. 8940
>>8936
??????????????????????????????????????????????????
>> No. 8942
>>8936
We need a Touhou parody of Warner Brothers stuff, now.
>> No. 8945
Stop F5ing this thread and vote in the new one.
>> No. 8950
>>8945
[X] Tell her you're from the outside.