[Return]
Archived Thread

File 121192717643.jpg - (122.53KB , 960x725 , ed01e0306df3b45a64b70431f0bb271d.jpg ) [iqdb]
8260 No. 8260
"No."
"No?" Sakuya doesn't look disappointed, or surprised.
"Because I think I know what you're going to do, and I'm not going to let you do it alone."
Sakuya smiles a sad smile. "You think you're better with that whip than I am?" She asks.
"I don't know, but I know that I'm coming with you."
Sakuya shakes her head. "I can't do it while The Mistress is in the house. I was relying on your trip tomorrow to give me time." She laughs. "Time, never thought I would need that."
"Ah."
"And don't be so sure you know what's going on. You may have an idea about what's upstairs, but you don't understand it. I doubt The Mistress wants you to actually see it, of all things."
"What is it?"
She shakes her head again. "Can't tell you."
"Why does everyone keep things from me?" You say. "I can help."
"You can't ... or actually, you can. Make sure you take The Mistress out tomorrow, give me that time."
She looks at you without speaking for a long moment.
"I'm sorry." She says.
"For what?"
"For threatening you."
"Oh?"
She sighs. "I don't understand how you can offer to help somebody who has threatened to kill you, twice. That takes guts."
You smile at her. "Was that a compliment?"
She cocks her head to the side. "You wish." She smiles back.

She turns to go. "Don't tell The Mistress about this. If it works then I'll be waiting outside for you and her when you get back tomorrow. If not ... then tell her everything, come find whatever's left of me."
You nod. "Good luck Sakuya."

[ ] Hand her the whip before she goes.
[ ] Ask her why Remilia won't do this herself.
[ ] Give her a hug, wish her luck again.
[ ] Stay silent, just let her leave.

>> No. 8261
[ ] Stay silent, just let her leave.
>> No. 8262
[X] Give her a hug, wish her luck again.
[X] Hand her the whip before she goes.

We won't ever see her alive again.
>> No. 8263
[X] Give her a hug, wish her luck again.
[X] Hand her the whip before she goes.

She apologized, and I reward apologies with hugs.
>> No. 8264
[X] Give her a hug, wish her luck again.
[X] Hand her the whip before she goes.
>> No. 8265
[x] Hand her the whip before she goes.

She needs it, right?
>> No. 8266
[x] Give her a hug, wish her luck again.
[x] Hand her the whip before she goes.
>> No. 8267
[X] Give her a hug, wish her luck again.
[X] Hand her the whip before she goes.

Though the first option makes us look kinda weak and sentimental, the urge to resist is almost unexistant, so yeah.
>> No. 8268
[X] Give her a hug, wish her luck again.
[X] Hand her the whip before she goes.
[X] Fondle\slap her ass too.
>> No. 8270
It doesn't look like we can stop her, no matter what we do. I wonder if this is a result of our previous choices, and if we could've avoided it in some way.

I hope she'll be ok.
>> No. 8271
And now I kinda feel guilty about not giving her the whole flask.
>> No. 8272
[X] Give her a hug, wish her luck again.
[X] Hand her the whip before she goes.
>> No. 8273
[X] Hand her the whip before she goes.

She can borrow it for a little while, but she damn well better hand it back to us when this is all over.
>> No. 8274
[X] Give her a hug, wish her luck again.
[X] Hand her the whip before she goes.
>> No. 8275
FOR GOD'S SAKE DON'T HUG HER.

Have you learned nothing from the likes of Gurren Lagann? Displays such as those are like signing a death warrant.

Nice work sealing her fate.
>> No. 8276
[x] Give her a hug, wish her luck again.
[x] Hand her the whip before she goes.
Kittan no!
>> No. 8277
No, Anon, no hugs! Now she definitely won't be coming back alive!
>> No. 8279
[x] Hand her the whip before she goes.
[x] Give her a hug, wish her luck again.

DEATH HUG?!
>> No. 8281
Manly Tears will be shed when she will not be waiting for us at the front door when we come back.
>> No. 8282
>>8275
>>8277

We're giving her a hug, not the Kiss Of Death.
>> No. 8283
[X] Hand her the whip before she goes.
[X] Give her a hug, wish her luck again.
>> No. 8284
[X] Hand her the whip before she goes.
>> No. 8285
[x] Stay silent, just let her leave.
Hm, Sakuya told us back in thread 8 to never let her touch the whip again. Plus there's no way she's going to succeed in killing whatever it is, since we're going to have to see it ourselves at some stage for the sake of the plot.
>> No. 8286
>>8282

Someone hasnt watched TTGL and does not get the vague reference.
>> No. 8287
[X] Ask her why Remilia won't do this herself.
[X] Hand her the whip before she goes.
>> No. 8288
Might as well give her the the coat and say something like, "You're gonna carry a lot of stuff, so here, I'll lend it for now. When, you're done though, I want you to personally hand it back to me!"
>> No. 8289
>>8285

Plot armour device GO!
>> No. 8290
>>8288
Drawfag needs to draw this.
>> No. 8291
[x] Stay silent, just let her leave.
>> No. 8292
[X] Give her a hug, wish her luck again.
[X] Hand her the whip before she goes.
>> No. 8293
[X] Hand her the whip before she goes.
[X] Give her a hug, wish her luck again.

I'd still rather have Belmonymous do it himself.
>> No. 8294
I can't believe how easy are you swayed.

I hope there's a gruesome bad end for this.
>> No. 8295
>>8294

You've lost me.
emiya.jpeg
>> No. 8296
>>8294
I guess you didn't follow the story.
>> No. 8297
>>8275

FUCK, FORGOT ALL ABOUT THAT.
>> No. 8298
>>8288

tsundere
>> No. 8299
Back now, writing.
>> No. 8300
>>8299
You better not let Sakuya die.
>> No. 8301
>>8275
But
But we're the GAR ones
Not
Not her ;_;
>> No. 8303
>>8298

Get back to work nigger.
>> No. 8304
[X] Give her the the coat and say something like, "You're gonna carry a lot of stuff, so here, I'll lend it for now. When, you're done though, I want you to personally hand it back to me!"
>> No. 8305
>>8303
Just shows how much People want YAF's Stories. But he's just a slacker sometimes.
>> No. 8306
"Wait a second Sakuya."
She half turns back to you as you take the whip from your belt and hold it out to her.
"Take this."
She raises her eyebrows. "You mean it?"
"Yes, go on."
She reaches out and rests her fingers on it gently before grasping the handle firmly and letting out a long breath. She closes her eyes and holds the whip by her side for now.
"Thankyou." She says.
Before she can turn away again you step forward, pulling her into a tight hug. You feel her arms go around you quickly as she returns the hug without comment. There's no desire here, only some twisted kind of comradeship. You hold each other for a moment, you can smell her scent again, it's soothing, like freshly cleaned sheets.
"Good luck Sakuya."
"Mm." She just grunts.
She pulls back and smiles at you. "Good luck yourself, I think."
"Are you sure you don't want me to come with you?"
She shakes her head. "No, I need to do this alone and I need you to make The Mistress happy while I do. Understand?"

You can't help but feel as if there's something else in her words too, but you don't press Sakuya about it.

"I'll see you tomorrow, yeah?" She says to you as she shuts your bedroom door behind her.
"Sure thing, by the gate when I get back. You better be there." You say.
She nods. "I will."

She shuts the door and you hear her footsteps receding down the corridor. You sigh and sit down on the bed again. That's going to make for an interesting day tomorrow, whatever happens. If you're going to take Remilia out then you need to get up early, time for a bath before bed.

[ ] Bathe a sleep now.
[ ] Find Remilia and say goodnight first.
[ ] Find Flandre and say goodnight first.
>> No. 8307
Right, I need to spend some time sorting stuff out. An hour, tops, then I can get to writing at somewhat of a higher speed for a couple of hours.
>> No. 8308
[x] Bathe a sleep now.

I don't know what this was intended to be, so I'm voting for it.
>> No. 8309
[ ] Bathe a sleep now.
>> No. 8310
[X] Bathe a sleep now.

Yeah, this idea a good seems.
>> No. 8311
[ ] Find Remilia and say goodnight first.

Also, HY... "Thank you" is two words, not one.
>> No. 8312
[X] Find Remilia and say goodnight first.
[X] Find Flandre and say goodnight first.

It may keep us up just a bit longer, but I like to say goodnight every night.
>> No. 8313
[x] Find Flandre and say goodnight first
>> No. 8315
[X] Find Remilia and say goodnight first.
[X] Find Flandre and say goodnight first.

Damn, Sakuya really shows no feelings. I thought she would be more emotional or shocked by our hug... or just anything.
>> No. 8316
[x] Have a bath
[x] Say goodnight to Remi and Flandre on the way back to the room
[x] Sleep
>> No. 8317
[x] Bathe a sleep now.

Suddenly, a roaving Handjob appears!
[ ] Keep your eyes closed
[ ] Open your eyes
[ ] Item
[ ] Run
>> No. 8318
[ ] Bathe a sleep now.
>> No. 8319
[x] Bathe a sleep now.

Whatever that is.
>> No. 8320
>>[ ] Bathe a sleep now.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

It was meant to be 'and'. My apologies.
>> No. 8321
[x] Bathe and sleep now?
>> No. 8322
[x] Find Remilia and say goodnight first.

Time for our nightly visit.
>> No. 8323
>>8320
[x] Bathe and sleep now.
Will we meet someone in Remilia's shower, like Remilia?
>> No. 8324
>>8320
H-SCENE HY
WHERE IS OUR H-SCENE
ONE IS NOT ENOUGH
H-SCENES FOR THE H-SCENE GOD
>> No. 8325
>>8324
I'M AN ANON
SON OF A BITCH WRITEFAGS
HY IS PIG
DO YOU WANT FLANDRE RAPE?
DO YOU WANT REMILIA H-SCENE?
HUNGRYYOUKAI IS PIG DISGUSTING
YAF IS A NIGGER
FUCKING WRITEFAGS
>> No. 8326
>YAF IS A NIGGER
Surprisingly fitting.
>> No. 8327
>>8324
We need to work hard to earn them, work very hard for one.
The Bath scene was only to hook us up on the taste.
>> No. 8328
Okay, writing now.
>> No. 8329
Shall I count all the votes that were enjoying my horrible typo or do you want to go to see Remilia?
>> No. 8330
Go see Remilia dammit
>> No. 8331
>>8329
SEE REMILIA AND FLANDRE
DO IT FAGGOT
>> No. 8332
>>8329

Count all votes. I just copy/pasted what you said, many others did the same I'm sure.
>> No. 8333
>>8329
Go see Remilia and kiss her good night.
>> No. 8334
>>8329
I'd like to bathe anyway, it'll be good chance to reflect and to have a radom encounter.
>> No. 8335
See Remilia before sleeping. Let's not break tradition.
>> No. 8336
>>8329
I enjoyed your typo and I still want to bathe.
>> No. 8337
>>8324
Did someone say H-scenes?

[x] Visit Remi.
>> No. 8338
Alright, it's on the way now.
>> No. 8339
You need a bath, badly. On top of that workout with the whip earlier, you've now realized that you haven't actually washed properly all day. You don't smell too bad, but then again you haven no idea how strong a vampire's sense of smell is. You head off to the bathroom, or at least Remilia's bathroom, the only one you know.

There's no retarded twist whereby she's splashing about in the bath with Flandre, however much you would like to see that, or standing naked, covered in water and just emerging from the tub. Oh well. Once inside you shut the door and run yourself a proper bath. You leave your clothes in a neat pile and spend a good half-hour washing yourself off, trying to relax so you'll get to sleep earlier. You resist the urge to lie back in the bath and close your eyes or linger too long over getting dressed. The bathroom seems to be far too risky if one wishes to keep from getting seen naked or sexually assaulted with bizarre anonymous hand-jobs.

However, opening the bathroom door after you've dressed again reveals a very excited looking Remilia standing just outside.
"You took your time." She says with a smile.
"Oh." You say. "Sorry, were you waiting?"
"No." She raises a hand and places the tip of one finger on your nose. "I was thinking about what you might look like in the bath, all covered with soap."
"Really now?"
"Mmhmm."
You resist the urge to suggest that she already knows that, you're not sure it was her in the bathroom before, though you do have your suspicions. If it wasn't her then it might make her angry to know someone else has been at you already.
"Pity." She says.
"About what?" You ask.
"That it is time for sleep." She says. "You need a full night's rest."

[ ] Agree with her, straight to bed.
[ ] Agree with her, straight to her bed.
[ ] Tell her you should relax together before sleeping.
>> No. 8340
>>8339

[x] "Would it be alright if I rested with you tonight?"
>> No. 8341
[x] Agree with her, straight to her bed.

Obvious answer is obvious!
>> No. 8342
[X] Agree with her, straight to her bed.

Because teasing Remi is tons of fun.
>> No. 8343
[X] Agree with her, straight to her bed.

It'll save her the trouble of having to come drag us out of bed in the morning, right?
>> No. 8344
>>8339
[ ] Tell her you should relax together before sleeping.

Go on.....
>> No. 8345
[x] Agree with her, straight to bed.

Need to be properly rested for our trip tomorrow!
>> No. 8346
[ ] Agree with her, straight to her bed.
>> No. 8347
[X] Agree with her, straight to bed.

Patience, boys. PATIENCE.
The little lady clearly has plans for us tomorrow, and we're going to need all the time and stamina we can muster for it.
>> No. 8348
[X] Agree with her, straight to her bed.
[X] Tell her you should relax together before sleeping.
>> No. 8349
[x] Agree with her, straight to her bed.

I've won. Exactly as planned.
>> No. 8350
[X] Agree with her, straight to her bed.

Because doing things like this always gets Remi flustered, and it's adorable. Plus, she loves a good joke, right?
>> No. 8351
[x] Agree with her, straight to bed.
>> No. 8352
[X] Agree with her, straight to bed.
>> No. 8353
[✓] Agree with her, straight to her bed.

We're tucking you in, young lady!
>> No. 8354
Awesome! Didn't expect that. Writing now.
>> No. 8355
[x] Tell her you should relax together before sleeping.
>> No. 8356
File 121193806436.gif - (14.83KB , 275x300 , slowpoke.gif ) [iqdb]
8356
>>8355
Curses, foiled again!
>> No. 8358
File 121193823820.jpg - (336.74KB , 477x382 , a_sloth.jpg ) [iqdb]
8358
>>8356
Shit, man, I post faster than you do!
>> No. 8359
File 121193853750.jpg - (3.40KB , 119x118 , 036_slakoth.jpg ) [iqdb]
8359
>>8358
>> No. 8360
On an unrelated note, I've face Donryu in SWR. HY, YOU'RE NEXT, NEGRA!!
>> No. 8361
"A capital idea indeed." You say. Just standing in front of Remilia has quite an effect on you, all the tension and worry brought up during your conversation with Sakuya is draining away. She's better than any bath.
You crook your arm and offer it out to Remilia.
"Shall we then Remi?" You ask.
"What?" She says.
"To bed! Where else?"
She giggles. "Together?"
"Of course. Your bed is large enough for two, I'm sure."
Remilia laughs again, blushing. "You can't be serious."

Instead of replying you opt to sweep her up into yours arms as swiftly as possible. She utters a little shriek of surprise before relaxing and allowing herself to be carried to her bedroom. The door is already ajar so you just shut it gently behind you with your foot. You're getting a touch of deja vu, this is the second time today you've carried her through to her room like this. Once inside you walk over to the bed and lay her down as gently as you can. She squirms a little and stretches out on the top of the bed, sighing and closing her eyes.
"That was nice, thank you."
"It was my pleasure." You say.
Remilia opens her eyes again and looks up at you.
"Are you going to join me then?" She pats the bed next to her, grinning. Before you can reply, her expression changes to a serious one and she wags a finger at you.
"But we need to sleep, understand?"
You nod.

[ ] This was just a joke, bid her goodnight and go back to your own room.
[ ] Stay here and talk with her for a while, then back to your room.
[ ] Ask if you can really stay here for the night.
[ ] Get on the bed and get some Remilia.
>> No. 8362
[ ] Ask if you can really stay here for the night.
>> No. 8363
>>8361
[ ] Stay here and talk with her for a while, then back to your room.
>> No. 8364
[X] Ask if you can really stay here for the night.

Be gentlemanly about it.
>> No. 8365
[x] This was just a joke, bid her goodnight and go back to your own room.

Oh, you thought it would be that easy, did you?
>> No. 8366
[ ] Ask if you can really stay here for the night.
>> No. 8367
[►] Ask if you can really stay here for the night.

>Sakuya's got our weapons- it's safer to stay here
>> No. 8368
[z] Ask if you can really stay here for the night.
>> No. 8369
[x] Ask if you can really stay here for the night.
>> No. 8370
[X] Ask if you can really stay here for the night.

I WANT TO STAY WITH YOOOOU REMI.
>> No. 8372
[ ] Ask if you can really stay here for the night.

Sleepan gaems.
>> No. 8373
[x] Ask if you can really stay here for the night.

Murphy's Law. Break it.
>> No. 8374
[ ] This was just a joke, bid her goodnight and go back to your own room.

C'mon guys. Nothing drives a lady crazier than a guy who plays a little hard to get.

Belnonymous is too easy!
>> No. 8375
No more cold nights for lonely Anon to sleep through with only a blanket to keep him warm. ;_;
>> No. 8376
[x] Get on the bed and get some Remilia.
In before HY says "you just missed a h-scene".
>> No. 8378
>>8374
Agreed. She'll never see it coming.

[✓] This was just a joke, bid her goodnight and go back to your own room.
>> No. 8379
>>8374
I agree with this and hence
[x] This was just a joke, bid her goodnight and go back to your own room.
>> No. 8380
[X] Ask if you can really stay here for the night.
>> No. 8381
[x] Ask if you can really stay here for the night.
>> No. 8382
Too tired for making words now, sleep time. Back tomorrow after long journey and if internet works.
>> No. 8383
>>8382

You outdid yourself today.
>> No. 8384
Anon 「Remi, I can't sleep and I'm scared that youkai might eat me. Can I sleep in your bed tonight?」
>> No. 8385
[x] Take her at her word. Fall asleep cuddling Remi.

New thread for the next day!
>> No. 8386
>>8384
You're the scariest
>> No. 8387
[x] Narcolepsy option
>> No. 8388
[x] Don't say anything, just get on the bed and sleep.

Goddammit I'm too tired for your shit woman if you gotta do something just roll me over jesus christ
>> No. 8389
>>8387
oh u
>> No. 8390
[] This was just a joke, bid her goodnight and go back to your own room.

Must tease Remi.
>> No. 8391
[X] "I was joking, but if you insist so that we need to sleep together, I suppose I can humor you."
>> No. 8393
[X] Ask if you can really stay here for the night.
when she agrees
[x] Take her at her word. Fall asleep cuddling Remi.
oh god yes, must get drawfag on this
>> No. 8394
[ ] This was just a joke, bid her goodnight and go back to your own room.

Now's not the time for fooling around.
>> No. 8395
[x] This was just a joke, bid her goodnight and go back to your own room.

Who knows, maybe as soon as Anon turns to head out of her room she'll suddenly grab his sleeve and with her obviously red face looking down ask him to sleep in her bed tonight.
>> No. 8396
[X] Ask if you can really stay here for the night.
[X] Take her at her word. Fall asleep cuddling Remi.

I like this. Not only is the whole "sleeping while snuggled up with Remi" appealing, but it might be a good idea to be near someone stronger than us right now.
If Sakuya was right about her briefly being in contact with our whip being somehow connected to why that emaciated youkai got a sudden power boost and broke out, I'm worried about what might happen now that she's carrying it again. Hope that thing didn't have friends down there...
>> No. 8397
>>8395

Hey now…
Wait a second…
Let's talk this over…
You can't be serious…
That's just not playing faAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGKKK
>> No. 8398
[x] Ask if you can really stay here for the night.
But we're here to sleep.
>> No. 8399
[x] This was just a joke, bid her goodnight and go back to your own room.

Ah... Teasing Remi, so much fun
>> No. 8400
▶ This was just a joke, bid her goodnight and go back to your own room.

She'll be the one wanting the H-scene when we're through!
>> No. 8401
[X] This was just a joke, bid her goodnight and go back to your own room.
>> No. 8402
[X] "I was joking, but if you insist so that we need to sleep together, I suppose I can humour you."

Awesome write in is awesome. Except for the spelling mistake.
>> No. 8404
[x] This was just a joke, bid her goodnight and go back to your own room.

Not an hour has past since Belnonymous hugged Sakuya farewell after she basicially told him that she was going on a suicide mission and now you want him to have sex with Remi? I would think Belnonymous' mind would be too preoccupied with Sakuya's eminent demise to enjoy himself with her mistress.

Have him get a good nights sleep and try to think of a way to save her. It may have to involve ditching Remi part way through the date, but she'll forgive him for it when he explains the situation to her later.

Saving her precious maid will score some him some massive points.
>> No. 8405
>>8404
>I would think Belnonymous' mind would be too preoccupied with Sakuya's eminent demise to enjoy himself with her mistress.
I think he'd be too preoccupied with Remilia to worry about Sakuya.
>Just standing in front of Remilia has quite an effect on you, all the tension and worry brought up during your conversation with Sakuya is draining away. She's better than any bath.
>> No. 8408
>>8306
>"I'll see you tomorrow, yeah?" She says to you >as she shuts your bedroom door behind her.
>"Sure thing, by the gate when I get back. You >better be there." You say.
>She nods. "I will."

Good night, sweet princess! ;_;
>> No. 8409
>>8402

[X] "I was joking, but if you insist so that we need to sleep together, I suppose I can humour you."
>> No. 8410
[x] Ask if you can really stay here for the night.
>> No. 8411
>>8408
Actually, considering what we think she's going up against, her not showing up at all may be one of the better outcomes...
>> No. 8412
I can't help but feel that Flandre will come running in and see us together in the bed..

[ ] This was just a joke, bid her goodnight and go back to your own room.
>> No. 8413
[X] Ask if you can really stay here for the night.

>>8408
We fail horrible at defending the ones we care for. We can't save Mima, we can't save Sakuya, we can save no one.
Next route we will save her.
>> No. 8414
This needs to be the first VN where Anon actually protects someone that he genuinely likes.
>> No. 8415
>>8414
Maybe we'll have a chance to rush back during our date with Remilia.
>> No. 8416
>>8395

[X] You're the scariest
>> No. 8417
[ ] This was just a joke, bid her goodnight and go back to your own room.
>> No. 8418
I wonder how well our little date with Remi will go, anyway.
Will she notice our whip is missing, and eventually put two and two together, and insist on us returning to the mansion immediately?
Or will we be too busy making out behind Reimu's shrine for either of us to care?
>> No. 8419
[x] Ask if you can really stay here for the night.
>> No. 8420
[x] Ask if you can really stay here for the night.
She's basically okay'ed it, though she says 'we need to sleep', and we're going to sleep.
>> No. 8421
[x] Just get in bed already you... you...
[x] Ask if Alice has proposed to Patchy yet.
[x] Ask how her time with Flan went.

If we wake up early enough tomorrow, we might actually be able to salvage Sakuya's operation.

Explain the situation to Patchouli, ask that she scry Sakuya and Flandre at all times, and to send Meiling to rescue Sakuya if she's gets in over her head. Suggest she lend Meiling spell cards like Sun Sign「Royal Flare」 and Water Sign「Bury In Lake」(HYDRO STORM) to at the very least cause a diversion.

Give her the last of the blood, and instruct her to pour it down Sakuya's throat should she become bitten, but only after she's been reperfused with normal blood or plasma. Koakuma should bring a hand-written note to Eientei, to fetch Eirin.

Then we can mention this to Meiling. Tell her it concerns Sakuya's life and that it is imperative that as soon as we and Remi are out of sight she report to Patchy in the library. And lend her the working knuckle duster as a good luck charm (they're might even be silver).

Fuck, the suspense of not knowing what will happen at the mansion makes me not even care about this date we're going on, but we have to maintain the front for Remilia's sake.
>> No. 8422
[x] This was supposed to be just a joke, but...
[x] Ask if you can really stay here for the night.

>>8414
Do we really like Sakuya, though? Hunter camaraderie aside, she's still an abusive jerk, and I've still got conspiracy theories floating around about her intentionally letting out that youkai. Not to say we shouldn't save her, but on this route she's hardly someone special to us. Besides, even if she's telling the truth... then she's telling the truth and it's best to trust her when she says we can't help. She made it clear that Remi getting any wind of this at all is a Bad Thing. Though, of course...

>>8418
.... Remi's power is Fate, and we seem to be the only ones to have resisted her wheels. She probably knows Sakuya's fate already, and has for some time. What she chooses to do about it, I don't think we can predict.
>> No. 8423
>>8422
You Monster, we have to save her, she is not that of a bad person, she is just too closed off from other people. She shows no emotions and is cold hearted, but a bad person? No. She probably thinks that only she can fix all the problems and can bring peace to everyone. Letting her die would bring no benetis for us, it will only harm us and probably create an even stronger enemy.
>> No. 8424
[X] "I was joking, but if you insist so that we need to sleep together, I suppose I can humor you."

That's right, Remi. We weren't thinking anything lewd at all. The only person who thought of something lewd was...
>> No. 8425
The point is, we can't do much to help her without causing too many problems. I would assume she has more of a plan than just rush in and try to kill it. I assume the blood is not only a kind of weapon, but a failsafe as well. Follow her plan if she dies, we go all dramatic and GAR and completely destroy whatever is up there, possibly with other's help. In that sense, it's most likely good that we still have some of the blood with us.
>> No. 8426
>>8425
No, no. We have to run back from the date shouting SAKUYAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>> No. 8427
>>8426
Damn right, gotta save Sakuya, we have to be GAR and buy her enough time to escape.
>> No. 8428
And suddenly the bad Sakuya became nice, very nice.

ALSO: sleeping with the Mistress would be not so good idea so early in your relationship. Tomorrow will be your first date. Don't mention anything about Sakuya, she will do her job, but I feel that there will be some unexpected errors in her mission. I hope Anon will be the hero of the day -> LORDO ENDING FUCK YESS
>> No. 8429
>>8428
Early? She flirts with us, likes being groped, makes out with us, and probably gave us a handjob in the bath.
>> No. 8430
[X] Ask if you can really stay here for the night.

What the fuck, you retards. We're just sleeping in the same bed with her. Not going for sex. Not making a move. JUST GOING TO SLEEP. Or do you comprehend this and still wish to leave? You disappoint me. Why do you not want to wake up to Remi cuddled up to our chest, sleeping soundly?
>> No. 8431
>>8430
My thoughts exactly. Hence, I'm voting:
[] Ask if you can really stay here for the night.
>> No. 8432
>Why do you not want to wake up to Remi cuddled up to our chest, sleeping soundly?

The best thing i heard today.
>> No. 8433
I'm here, I'm mostly sane after crossing half the country, my internet works and my SWR ports are open. I will be writing hopefully within the hour.
>> No. 8434
[X] Ask if you can really stay here for the night.
>> No. 8435
>>8433
Hooray!
>> No. 8436
>>8433
mate, SAKUYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!
>> No. 8437
>>8433 HY where is Anon's PERSONAL MEIDO??

ALSO: OP PIC IS AWESOME!
>> No. 8439
[x] This was just a joke, bid her goodnight and go back to your own room.
>> No. 8440
[x] This was just a joke, bid her goodnight and go back to your own room.
>> No. 8441
[X] Ask if you can really stay here for the night.
>> No. 8442
[X] Ask if you can really stay here for the night.

Just making sure.
>> No. 8443
[X] Ask if you can really stay here for the night.

just for a lulzy bad end!
>> No. 8444
Ugh, right, finally writing.
>> No. 8445
>>8444
Must've been one hell of a day for you, besides playing SWR.
>> No. 8446
>>8443

That is not a bad end option.
>> No. 8447
>>8445
I hate my shitty router, SWR is all LAG LAG LAG and I've been trying to fix it while also doing a dozen other things.
>> No. 8448
>>8422
>.... Remi's power is Fate, and we seem to be the only ones to have resisted her wheels. She probably knows Sakuya's fate already, and has for some time. What she chooses to do about it, I don't think we can predict.

It's been suggested by Akyu that her power is largely unconscious, likely as the result of a change in attitude or a desire. Belmonymous can detect local h4x that others don't react to (cogwheels of fate, missing frames after time stop).

It's assumed Remilia changed her fate from that of the vampire hunter to the perfect maid. But since our arrival, significant inconsistencies appear: She asks us to use the whip. The whip is clearly magicked. She says it's a normal whip. Then she tells us not to let her use the whip. Now she wants the whip. She tells us that the "balance" of the household is incredibly delicate, yet now she's staking her life on a reckless gamble to kill a vampire. For some reason, our appearance seems to have fucked up the "perfect maid" fate Remi gave her, causing her to revert.

That or she read magicked note, lost her Will save toward the assumed Geas, and is planning on killing Remilia eventually.
>> No. 8449
>>8448
>missing frames after time stop
I've always had this little theory that Sakuya isn't doing a perfect time stop, but just a really good time slow.
>> No. 8450
File 121201158941.jpg - (62.79KB , 800x600 , 83a15fe8fa6758520a1f0ffc526e8660.jpg ) [iqdb]
8450
You frown for a second, unsure if Remilia is still joking around or not.
"What is it?" She asks.
"Are you serious? I mean ... can I really stay here for the night?" You ask. You can feel your stomach turning in a funny way at the prospect. Kissing is one thing, sleeping in her bed? Even in a non-sexual context that's a level of intimacy you haven't experienced before. Your mind is moving a little too fast for comfort but you make sure to pay attention to her reply.
"Wha- oh, er ... I mean." She gulps, turning red. "Y-y-you can, if you'd like." She suddenly turns her face away from you, eyes wide for a second. Then she breathes out slowly and turns back to you, a small and uncertain smile on her face.
"Of course I'd like to." You say with total honesty.
She bites her lip.

This is strange. How can she be so forward usually but the idea of you spending a night in her bed makes her a nervous wreck?

You instinctively reach out and pat her head.
"We should go to sleep, right Remi?" You ask, in an effort to assure her you're not going to ravage her right away. Maybe she just prefers to be the one taking the initiative?
She smiles at you again, a little brighter than before.
"We should." She says. "You shouldn't sleep in your coat." She laughs. "Or your trousers, it's bad for you."
"You want me to take off my trousers?" You ask, trying to stifle a laugh.
"I didn't mean that." She says with a grin, floating up off the bed and cocking her head at you."But first you should go outside for a minute."
"Huh? Why?" You ask.
"Why do you think?" She asks. "A Lady needs her privacy to change into her night clothes."

[ ] Insist you'll close your eyes and turn around.
[ ] Insist you'll close your eyes and turn around, but try to peek.
[ ] Wait outside.
[ ] Go outside and get the pajama bottoms from your room before you come back.
>> No. 8451
[X] Insist you'll close your eyes and turn around.
Why not go a bit risky here, she will see if we peek i think.
>> No. 8452
>>8450
HUNGRY YOUKAI! Come into #MiG, DrDoujin, YAF, 9, Vodka and others are holding palaver about the VN Project.
>> No. 8453
[x] Wait outside.

I have a feeling that leaving beyond the area around the door may get us caught up in something we don't want to be involved with.
>> No. 8454
[X] Insist you'll close your eyes and turn around.
>> No. 8455
[X] Wait outside.

Daring to be forward is one thing, but respecting her wishes is another.
>> No. 8456
>>8450
[ ] Go outside and get the pajama bottoms from your room before you come back.

Honorable intentions.

So who wants to bet we kill her in our sleep?
>> No. 8457
>>8452
Oh balls, I'll be there in 20 minutes. I really need a fucking shower now.
>> No. 8458
[x] Go outside and get the pajama bottoms from your room before you come back.

Two can play at this game!
>> No. 8459
[x] Insist you'll close your eyes and turn around, but try to peek.
I mean, what possibly could go wrong?
>> No. 8460
[ ] Go outside and get the pajama bottoms from your room before you come back.

It'll be ok. Let's sleep well, we need our legs to be fast tomorrow when we run to Sakuya.
>> No. 8461
Why just the pajama bottoms? Why not get the pajama top, a blankie, your favorite pillow, and a teddy bear while you're at it?

But in all seriousness:
[x] Go outside and get the pajama bottoms from your room before you come back.
>> No. 8462
[x] Go outside and get the pajama bottoms from your room before you come back.

I'm amused by the idea of Belmonymous having pajamas with little stakes, heart icons, and such things on them.
>> No. 8463
>>8457
You don't need to come if you would rather write SDM. I don't want to pull anyone away and interupt creativity/stories. Also I can't want Anon to murder me.

This is a casual thing with no obligations. We simply enjoy your skill and input.
>> No. 8464
[X] Insist you'll close your eyes and turn around.

And prove that we have that much control.
>> No. 8465
>>8457
Better no go there, every Writer who went there got lazy and slowed down or stopped writing!
>> No. 8466
[X] Insist you'll close your eyes and turn around.
>> No. 8467
[X] Wait outside.
>> No. 8468
>>8456
>So who wants to bet we kill her in our sleep?

With what? Our possibly Belmont blood?

Maybe Remilia is uncomfortable sleeping with you because she's afraid she'll bite you in her sleep or maybe length of contact. It's probable she's going to drink a bit of blood from her flask while we're turned around or outside.

If we wake up and she's dead tired or gone, we can assume that there was something seriously bothering her all night.
>> No. 8469
Writing now.
>> No. 8470
[ ] Get a hat and return naked with it covering our penis
>> No. 8471
>>8469
Hooray!
>> No. 8472
File 121201373231.jpg - (67.82KB , 900x851 , flan.jpg ) [iqdb]
8472
YAY
>> No. 8473
[ ] Get a hat and return naked with it covering our penis

AN INDIANA JONES HAT!
WHATEVER IT WAS CALLED
>> No. 8474
>>8473

Fedoras, do you know them?
>> No. 8475
You nod to Remilia. "Of course."
She smiles, drifting ever so slightly higher in the air. She brings her hand down to your cheek and holds it there for a second, then twists forward, brushing her lips against yours so lightly you almost lean forward for more. By the time you realize whats she's done, she's already twisted back up, a sly smile on her lips.
"Uh." The connection between your brain and your mouth seems to have been cut for a second. Remilia giggles, putting her hand over her mouth.
"Go on then." She says, shooing you away. "I'll only be a minute."
"Actually, I'll go grab some night wear too." You say. Remilia nods and shoos you away again, winking at you as you close the bedroom door behind her.

As you head back to your room you can't help but picture the scene in Remilia's bedroom right now. Her, slipping her dress off, revealing her smooth thighs and soft, supple tummy. You wonder what type of underwear she's wearing and if she sleeps without any. You know she had some on when you first arrived here, you found out rather directly. The thought makes you semi-hard and you try your best to calm down and think rationally. In your room you change into your pajama bottoms and take off your coat, putting it over one arm. You better leave it in Remilia's room rather than here. You want that knife close at hand in an emergency, even if Remilia's affection is quite possibly the best health insurance in the world.

When you get back to her bedroom door you knock quietly, not wanting to surprise her naked or something.
"Come in!"
You step inside and close the door behind yourself.

Now that, that is a sight to behold.

She's standing on the bed, bouncing up and down, long slender legs completely bare. The frilly hem of her white nightdress just reaches the top of her thighs. It's loose but shaped, showing her body off just enough. It hits you how small she really is, at least compared to you. Her chest and hips do curve, but only a little. It's more than enough for you, she's absolutely delicious.
She does a little spin in the air on one foot.
"What do you think?" She asks. "It's new."
"You look wonderful Remi."
She grins at you and starts bouncing up and down again, not quite jumping but almost leaving the bed with every bounce. You fold your coat and put it down on the floor by the end of the bed.
"I thought you said we had to sleep?" You ask.
She shrugs, still grinning.

[ ] Insist on sleeping now.
[ ] Tackle her to the bed.
[ ] Ask her why she's suddenly got so much energy.
[ ] Suggest you get in bed together and just relax.
>> No. 8476
[‼] Ask her why she's suddenly got so much energy.

check for cocaine paraphernalia on the nightstand
>> No. 8477
[X] Tackle her to the bed.

I assume this is more of a playful tackle instead of a FULL FORCE BODY SLAM.
>> No. 8478
[ ] Tackle her to the bed.
>> No. 8479
>>8477

Remilia's quarterback career ends after a vicious tackle to the knees permanently injures her patella
>> No. 8480
[x] Insist on sleeping now.

Eh, I dunno.
>> No. 8481
[X] Tackle her to the bed.
[X] "We really should get to sleep."

I want to cuddle with Remi.
>> No. 8482
[ ] Ask her why she's suddenly got so much energy.
>> No. 8483
[X] Ask her why she's suddenly got so much energy.
She wants some hot loving tonight.
>> No. 8484
[x] Tackle her to the bed.
>> No. 8485
[x] Insist on sleeping now.
>> No. 8486
[x] Ask her why she's suddenly got so much energy.
>> No. 8487
>>8477
Are you sure you want to tackle her? This sounds more like we want to forcefully push her down on the Bed, this is more like a bad end.
>> No. 8488
[ ] Tackle her to the bed.
>> No. 8489
>>8481

Remilia lets out a little shriek of surprise as you tackle her to the bed. Pinning her arms down by the wrists, you gaze into her eyes. There's something flickering there, something excited.

"We really should get to sleep." The words roll off your tongue so naturally that you barely realize you've said them.

"We should."

"You said it's bad for humans not to sleep."

"I did."

You lean forward. She leans forward.

"I won't get any sleep this way."

"You won't."

And your lips meet.
>> No. 8490
[ ] Tackle her to the bed.
>> No. 8491
[X] Ask her why she's suddenly got so much energy.
>> No. 8492
[X] Ask her why she's suddenly got so much energy.

"I do cocaine!"
>> No. 8493
>>8492
Oh god, I laughed.
>> No. 8494
Writing now.
>> No. 8495
F5 F5 F5 F5..
>> No. 8496
If Remilia doesn't want to answer your question, maybe there's a better way to go about asking. Making sure you don't pause long enough to give any indication of what you're about to do, you time the jump perfectly. You see Remilia's eyes go wide as you land on the bed just in front of her, using the impact to slow yourself enough to turn a full-body tackle into a heavy embrace, pushing her to the bed.
You quickly pick yourself up, propping yourself up with your hands either side of her. She's laughing and kicking her legs.
"That was fantastic!" She says. "I don't think I've ever been actually jumped on before!"
"First time for everything my dear Remi."
She looks up at you, still smiling but with something else in her eye. "Isn't there just."
You're suddenly very aware of how close you are to her and how little she's wearing. Her naked legs are brushing against the inside of your thighs and her bare shoulders are inches from your hands. She notices your gaze and blushes.
"H-hey." She says. "Uh ..."
You avert your eyes to spare her embarrassment, no matter how much you'd prefer to turn looking into feeling.
"How come you're so full of energy anyway now?" You ask. "I thought you were set on getting to bed."
She turns her head and chews her lip. "I don't know ... maybe I don't feel like ... oh never mind."
"Feel like what?" You ask.
"It's not important." All the mirth has dropped away from her, she only sounds nervous and worried.

The change in her voice stirs something in you. Remilia shouldn't have to feel anxious, especially about you.

She lets out a little sigh, seeming to brighten again. She brings up a hand and places it against your chest.
"Why don't we get into bed then?" She asks. "Early to sleep and all, I want to take you out tomorrow."
You nod. "Okay."
You get off her and Remilia floats backward out of habit. Then she slips herself beneath the bed covers. Toes first, sliding the sheets up over her legs and body so slowly it's almost like she's teasing you. She makes such a small bump in that huge bed.
She brings the covers right up to her chin and grins at you.
"Going to get in then?" She asks.
You realize you've been standing dumbfounded at the sight of her getting into bed. You pull a corner of the covers back yourself and get in. The first thing you notice is how much this bed smells of her, her scent is everywhere, almost intoxicating. It makes you want to reach over and sniff her hair.

There's about a foot distance between you and Remilia. It's enough to give her space but as soon as you turn to her you notice she's frozen in place, eyes wide and breathing very shallowly.
"Remi? You okay?" You reach out a hand to her arm and she flinches when you touch it.
"Uh." She doesn't even manage to speak.

She looks terrified.

[ ] Leave her alone, just go to sleep.
[ ] Try to find out what's wrong.
[ ] Assure her you're not about to take advantage of her.
[ ] Just hug her.
[ ] Slip your hand up her nightdress.
>> No. 8497
>>8495
It's not very effective...
>> No. 8498
>>8496
>>8497

Oh ho?
>> No. 8499
[x] Slip your hand up her nightdress.
Do it straight guy!
>> No. 8500
[x] Assure her you're not about to take advantage of her.

Questions later, now let's make sure she is okay.
>> No. 8501
[ ] Assure her you're not about to take advantage of her.
>> No. 8502
[x] Assure her you're not about to take advantage of her.
>> No. 8503
[x] Assure her you're not about to take advantage of her.
>> No. 8504
[X] Try to find out what's wrong.
[O] Assure her you're not about to take advantage of her.

C'mon, baby,don't be like that.
>> No. 8505
[x] Try to find out what's wrong.
[x] Assure her you're not about to take advantage of her.
>> No. 8506
[ ] Try to find out what's wrong.
>> No. 8508
[X] Try to find out what's wrong.
>> No. 8509
[x] Assure her you're not about to take advantage of her.
[x] Hug her.
>> No. 8510
[x] Try to find out what's wrong.
[x] Assure her you're not about to take advantage of her.
>> No. 8511
[x] Try to find out what's wrong.
[x] Assure her you're not about to take advantage of her.

Chill, Remi.
>> No. 8512
[X] Try to find out what's wrong.
[X] Assure her you're not about to take advantage of her.
>> No. 8513
[x] Try to find out what's wrong.
[x] Assure her you're not about to take advantage of her.
>> No. 8514
File 121202254832.jpg - (32.27KB , 300x321 , remilia1.jpg ) [iqdb]
8514
>>8499

RED THE NIGHTLESS CASTLE
>> No. 8515
[x] Try to find out what's wrong.
[x] Assure her you're not about to take advantage of her.
>> No. 8516
[x] Try to find out what's wrong.
[x] Assure her you're not about to take advantage of her.

Poor Girl got abused too much when she was young, we have to save her.
>> No. 8518
[X] Try to find out what's wrong.
[X] Assure her you're not about to take advantage of her.
>> No. 8519
Sorry but that's it for the night, too tired.

I haven't been able to accelerate the fist of the north star up to speed like I wanted to, but the next few days are mostly clear. Back tomorrow, hopefully all day!
>> No. 8520
>>8519
No need to apologize, if you are too tired, just take a rest and come back tomorrow refreshed. I enjoyed todays Story.
>> No. 8521
>>8519

G'night.
>> No. 8522
[x] Try to find out what's wrong.
[x] Assure her you're not about to take advantage of her.

If what I think is coming next is correct, I may get teary-eyed.
>> No. 8523
>>8522
Remi was abused, natch. Maybe by her vampire-relative, or somesuch.
>> No. 8524
[X] Try to find out what's wrong.
[X] Assure her you're not about to take advantage of her.

Just making sure we get this one. Also, I don't think hugging her would be a good idea. Having something poke her in the leg would be a bit contrary to what we're saying.
>> No. 8525
>>8523

ಠ_ಠ

More likely her first love just so happened to be a vampire hunter who tried to off her in her sleep or something like that. Sexual advances didn't bother her at all, but the bed does.
>> No. 8526
File 121202974332.jpg - (4.97KB , 145x151 , shirou.jpg ) [iqdb]
8526
>>Having something poke her in the leg would be a bit contrary to what we're saying.

Didn't we leave all our items in the bedroom?
>> No. 8527
File 121203277979.jpg - (178.18KB , 600x842 , 1207260869959.jpg ) [iqdb]
8527
Of all the times for her family's dark secret to appear, she never thought it would be when she first laid down with the man she loved. What a terrible fate. How ironic. FATE.

And so, frozen with fear and disbelief, the Mistress of the Scarlet Manor watched as the claw of her abomination of a blood kin came down and snuffed out her lover's light. The talons moved through him like air and a red mist shot up as if he had been a balloon filled with crimson gas. A cold fear grip her heart, since she now truly knew that he was not a Vampire Hunter. Had he been one, he could would have foreknown his demise. What a silly false sense of security it had been for her. Truly he was durable and magnificent, but not enough. Not enough.



And thats how we met the third vampire!
>> No. 8529
>>8527

I've been thinking lately, what if we've already met this supposed "third/first vampire" or whatever the hell IS residing up those stairs?

We know we haven't seen it, and we know that Remi doesn't WANT us to see it for some reason, but just because we can't see it doesn't mean we couldn't have encountered it at some point during our stay.

Can you think of any times we might have encountered someone without actually seeing them, I wonder? I wonder?
>> No. 8530
[x] Try to find out what's wrong.
[x] Assure her you're not about to take advantage of her.
>> No. 8531
>>8529

God damn it, Wally!
>> No. 8532
>>8529
We will find out sooner what this third vampire is than you would want to.
We need to avenge Sakuya and comfort Remilia.
>> No. 8533
>>8525

Considering her physical age and genteel background, it's likely to be abuse by a family member. It's also more parsimonious: It supports the "first vampire" hypothesis, explains why they keep it alive (or at least why Remilia does; filial piety), and doesn't introduce an accessory character.

Its highly situational nature (sexual advance on top of the bed is just fine, but removing or getting in the bed triggers freezing) brings to mind the image of a child hiding under the covers and making as little noise as possible in an attempt to hide from some aggressor, a strategy which is successful at first but eventually fails catastrophically, when the trauma (or series of trauma) occur. When this safe zone is either invaded or removed by another person, one who resembles the aggressor, she may present with freezing, flashbacks, rage, and other PTSD-like symptoms.

Obviously, removing the original source of anxiety would be therapeutic in the long run (probably what Sakuya is attempting to do), whereas encountering it every time it kills a fairy (which seems to be an all too common occurrence) would reify the condition.

That hiding under the sheets was initially effective would mean the aggressor (at least at first) moved on. But to what? Flandre? If this abuse was more along the lines of magical experimentation, that would explain Flan's wings, power, and mental instability, as well as why Remilia locked her away in first place, why she avoids her even now: guilt.
>> No. 8534
>>8529
Damnit, Rena!
>> No. 8535
>>8529
The Third Vampire has given us a handjob.
>> No. 8536
>>8535
Wallachia handjob get?
>> No. 8537
[x] Try to find out what's wrong.
[x] Make sure you're not about to be skewered.
>> No. 8538
File 121204185021.jpg - (97.55KB , 566x787 , Wallachia2.jpg ) [iqdb]
8538
>>8536
>>8531
>> No. 8539
[x] Try to find out what's wrong.
[x] Assure her you're not about to take advantage of her.

In that order, and very gently, depending on her response. We don't want to appear like the idea of molesting her has even crossed our mind before, if she's this paranoid she might take it poorly.
>> No. 8540
>>8538
Oh, Cousin Wally. You wacky, zany joker, you!
>> No. 8541
>>8535
Wait, I thought the First was the one upstairs; the Second, Remilia; and the Third, Flandre.
>> No. 8542
Patchouli said VERY SPECIFICALLY not to act afraid of Remilia. So whatever you do, don't back off, make sudden movements, or reach for any weapons. Best thing would be to keep steady eye contact and ask questions. Not clam-up.
>> No. 8543
>>8541

Yes. Otherwise that would mean Flandre would be older than Remi.
>> No. 8545
You quickly remove your hand from her arm. Something feels wrong, you said you were here to sleep and no matter how arousing Remilia might be, you're going to keep to your word. She looks tensed, like she's expecting to be pounced on any moment.

Why should she be afraid of you? She could probably punt you straight through the window from a standing start.

"Remi?" You say, propping yourself up on your elbow. She blinks a couple of times. "Remi, I'm not going to do anything you don't ask me to, I promise. We're going to sleep, right?"
She swallows and turns her head to you. Then she nods and brings the covers up over her face so you can only see her from her eyes upwards.
You lie back down on the bed and suddenly you feel her hand grope around and find your arm. She grips it, almost hard enough to hurt. You place your other hand over hers and she shuffles toward you by a few inches.
"What's wrong?" You ask. "You don't need to be worried about me." You say.
Remilia just looks at you, you can see the tears just being contained in her eyes.
"I swear on my life I'm not going to hurt you, I ... I adore you Remi."
Honest words seem to do the trick, she releases your arm and ducks her head fully under the covers. You almost brace for a moment before realizing she's just scooting over towards you. You feel her arms go around you, face pressed to your chest. You return the embrace and feel her take a long, shuddering breath.

You reach up and run a hand through her hair, tugging the cover back a little at the same time so you can try and get a look at her. No good, she's snuggled up tight against you, unmoving.
"What's the matter Remi?" You ask.
Slowly she pulls back from you and looks up, not releasing the hug. Her face looks red, but she seems calm again. She shakes her head.
"I'm sorry, I don't know, it's ... I don't want to talk about it." She looks defeated, but somehow relieved as well.
"Can we just hug?" She asks.

[ ] Press the subject.
[ ] Hug her.
>> No. 8546
[ ] Hug her.
>> No. 8547
[X] Hug her.

Oh, Remi...
>> No. 8548
[X] Hug her.
>> No. 8549
[ ] Hug her.
>> No. 8550
[x] Hug her.
>> No. 8551
[X] Hug her.
aww
>> No. 8552
[x] Try to find out what's wrong.
[x] Assure her you're not about to take advantage of her.

make her comfortable.
>> No. 8553
[x] Hug her.

brb heart attack
>> No. 8554
File 121207273558.gif - (22.45KB , 275x300 , slowbro.gif ) [iqdb]
8554
>>8552
>> No. 8555
[] hug her

There is no other choice. It compels us.
>> No. 8556
[X] Hug her

I'm just disappointed, how shy Remi is..
>> No. 8557
[ ] Press the subject.
[ ] Hug her.

Too important not to press, at least try once.
>> No. 8558
>>8557
Looks like you're a lone voice in that.

Writing now.
>> No. 8559
>>8558 No not alone..

[X] HUG HER AND PRESS THE SUBJECT!!!

Scorn!! I'M WITH YOU..

yes slowpoke etc..
>> No. 8560
>>8558
Some people concentrate too much on girl get games and not enough on plot.

Come on guys, when someone says "I don't want to talk about it" for the first time you immediately ask them about it! If they keep saying no you give up.

Most of the time when someone says they don't want to discuss it they're really asking to be convinced to do so, surely even anon knows that? She wants to know she can talk to us and she needs a display of security so she can feel safe as she does so, thusly asking her while providing comfort would have worked!
>> No. 8561
[X] Hug her.
Better not press her on the subject, she trusts us, we don't want to make her tell us something that she doesn't want to tell us... yet.
That will only drive her away from us.
>> No. 8562
You nod, wordlessly pulling Remilia back into your arms. She rests her head on the pillow, snuggling up to your shoulder. You kiss her forehead and she smiles. The feeling of her against you is more relaxing now than arousing. Finally lying down you realize how tired you are, how warm and comfortable Remilia feels. You lie with her for a long time, idly stroking her back through her nightgown and listening to her breathing. She smells wonderful.

"This is nice." She says, sleepily.
"I know."
You can feel her breath against your neck.
"I've never felt like this before." She says.
"Neither have I."
She laughs a little. "But you haven't lived as long as I have." There is a hint of sadness in her voice.

Five hundred years, without intimacy?

You hug her tighter.
"You've never ... ?" You start, not quite sure what question you're asking.
She shakes her head gently. "Never."
"Why?"
She sighs and something moves in the bed behind her, you almost jump but then you realize it's only her moving her wings.
"Slightly hard to hide what I am. I always got hostility or fear, not affection." She lowers her face so you can't see her eyes.

No, Remi. You're wrong.

You put your hand under her chin and raise her face back up. You don't pause to look, only bring your lips forward and kiss her deeply. You feel her press herself harder against you as you pull back again.
You don't need to speak to explain. Remilia just buries her face in your shoulder again as you roll onto your back, hugging her tight.
"Thank you." She says, voice very quiet. "Goodnight."
You feel her hand on your chest, her head on your shoulder.
"Goodnight Remi."

In the darkness of her bedroom her breathing slows, regular and quiet as you feel her fall asleep. You soon follow, holding her in your arms.

=====================================

Congratulations! Day Three Cleared!

Load Game - Day 4 Start.
Options.
Extras.
>> No. 8563
[ ] Press the subject.
[ ] Hug her.

BOTH. SLOWPOKE.JPG I KNOW.
>> No. 8564
That was fuck awesome
[X] Load Game - Day 4 Start.
>> No. 8565
Load Game - Day 4 Start.
>> No. 8566
[x] Load Game - Day 4 Start
Awwww Remi.
>> No. 8567
[] Load Game - Day 4 Start
This kind of thing makes me love this story.
>> No. 8568
File 121207586141.jpg - (39.20KB , 372x444 , seiya01.jpg ) [iqdb]
8568
[x] Options.
[x] Pegasus cloth: ON

matettekure, SAKUYA-SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN
>> No. 8569
[X] Load Game - Day 4 Start.
>> No. 8570
▶ Load Game - Day 4 Start.

So ronery... ;_;
>> No. 8571
[X] Load Game - Day 4 Start.
>> No. 8572
[x] Extras

At least tell us what we've unlocked.
>> No. 8573
File 12120765307.jpg - (161.51KB , 525x394 , ronery.jpg ) [iqdb]
8573
>You soon follow, holding her in your arms.
>> No. 8574
[]Options.
[]Extras.

Tell them what they won HY!
>> No. 8575
[X] Load Game - Day 4 Start.
>> No. 8576
[x] Options
[x] Blood Color: Red Green Black [Rainbow]
>> No. 8577
[X] Load Game - Day 4 Start.
>> No. 8578
[]Options.
[]Extras.

Just because we are curious.
>> No. 8579
but b4 loading
[x]Extras. Sweet dreams with Remilia. Maybe she speaks in her dreams...
>> No. 8580
Load Game - Day 4 Start.
>Options.

- View List of Completed Endings.
- New Game+ settings
Choose Entryway - Off/Default Remilia/On
???????? - Locked
???????? - Locked
???????? - Locked
???????? - Locked
???????? - Locked
???????? - Locked

>Extras

Extras Unlocked 2/?

- Demon Castle Remilia X
- Metal Gear Touhou: Remember Anon, this is a sneaking mission. [This feature has been removed and implemented by a superior third party. See "Gunman in Gensokyo." by Snake. Abandoned development notes are available.]


============================

I have another idea for an extra, fleshing it out now but you'll have to unlock it. I'll give you the title as a hint: "A Knight in Gensokyo."
>> No. 8581
▶ Load Game - Day 4 Start.

Interesting, but we must continue onward.
>> No. 8582
>>8562
>Five hundred years, without intimacy?

She's the mistress of the SDM and has never molested any of her subordinates or the shut-in in the library?
Preposterous! This is straining my willing suspension of disbelief!
>> No. 8583
>>8580
[X] Load Game - Day 4 Start.
>> No. 8584
[X] Load Game - Day 4 Start.
>> No. 8585
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.

Load Game - Day 4 Start.
>> No. 8586
>- Demon Castle Remilia X

You should try doing this over the weekends. Sort of like YAF's Ai Ai Akyu scheduling and stuff.
>> No. 8587
[X] Load Game - Day 4 Start.