[Return]
Archived thread

File 121166162596.jpg - (270.27KB , 850x1100 , f8aa3fbcc758a5b74dc908acd84f9226.jpg ) [iqdb]
7854 No. 7854
"Well, first I wanted to thank you for last night." You say, giving Meiling a little half-nod half-bow.
She shakes her head, blushing a little but trying to keep up the image of the stoic guard.
"It was nothing." She says. "It wouldn't do to have a guest collapsing in the garden." She blushes harder as she speaks and the words sound a little forced.
"Whatever you say, thanks for being concerned and helping me." You say, trying to effect a knowing smile. Meiling just looks uncomfortable and bows her head.

You stand in silence for a moment, unsure of what to say next. Too much has happened since you were last out here in this quiet place, away from the inside of the Mansion. Meiling could help with a lot of things, but from the looks of it she needs some help herself. Where did that bruise come from?

"Meiling?" You start. "Where'd you get that bruise?" You point at her chin.
She doesn't look up.
"Made a mistake while training." She says.
You frown at her. You know that's a lie, you know there's more between her and Sakuya than you've seen. Sakuya is the only one who would be leaving bruises on Meiling, for whatever reason. Everyone else here is either too unconcerned with her or just not viscous enough. Sakuya seems more than capable.
"You can tell me the truth Meiling." You say, voice softer than before. "I wouldn't tell Sakuya anything you say to me, even if I was on good terms with her"
Meiling shuffles her feet and you can hear her gulp. When she looks back up she doesn't look at you, just from side to side and over your shoulder. Then she glances back at the gate and chews on her lip.
"Not ... not here, inside, later." She looks back at you, eyes pleading.
You nod. At least she trusts you.

You spend the next fifteen minutes alternating between comfortable silence and idle chatter. You tell Meiling about the outcome of Patchouli and Alice's night together, which cheers her up immensely, and about how you're getting on really well with both Remilia and Flandre, leaving out the more intimate details. When it's time to go inside she seems relaxed again. She opens the door for you and once you're both inside she takes off her hat and runs her fingers through her hair, stifling a yawn.
"I'm not cutting into sleeping time for you, am I?" You ask her.
She shakes her head. "Nah, two hours to myself then six hours sleep. You can stay as long as you want." You notice an ever so slight red tinge to her cheeks before she turns away and crosses the room to a sideboard you didn't notice before. Last time you were in here you were rather addled, no wonder you don't remember it.

It seems to be covered in items that together make up very basic cooking facilities, along with lots of unwashed utensils and bowls. Meiling switches on a kettle and gets something from the cupboard below, giving you a rather pleasant view of her behind and the sides of her bare thighs as she bends down. She straightens back up and turns to you, holding something in either hand.
"You want one?" She asks. She's holding what looks like a large cup with foil on the top.
"What is it?"
"Pot noodle." Meiling looks at the packaging. "Uh, curry flavor." She smiles at you uncertainly.

[ ] Eat with Meiling.
[ ] Politely refuse.

And:

[ ] Wait for her to speak.
[ ] Bring up the bruise again.
[ ] Tell her about Remilia keeping things from you.
[ ] Ask her about her job.
[ ] Talk about video games.
[ ] Comment on the state of her room.
[ ] Compliment her ass.
[ ] Ask her about her martial arts.

>> No. 7855
[X] Eat with Meiling.
[X] Compliment her ass.
>> No. 7856
[X] Eat with Meiling.
[X] Compliment her ass.
>> No. 7857
[ ] Eat with Meiling.
[ ] Wait for her to speak.
[ ] Comment on the state of her room.
>> No. 7858
[X] Eat with Meiling.
[X] Wait for her to speak.

I'd just feel rude pressing an issue.
>> No. 7859
[1] Eat with Meiling.
[2] Ask her about her martial arts.

Then use that martial discussion to - discretely, mind you:

[3] Compliment her ass.

Damn it, I can't refuse her much of anything. She's too adorable.
>> No. 7860
[X] Politely refuse.

We get fed pretty well inside, don't want to cut into her reserves.

[X] Compliment her ass.
[X] Ask her about her job.

It's like a dream come true~
>> No. 7861
[X] Eat with Meiling.
[X] Wait for her to... Oh to hell with it.
[X] Compliment her ass.
>> No. 7862
[ ] Eat with Meiling.
[ ] Wait for her to speak.
>> No. 7863
[X] Eat with Meiling.
[X] Wait for her to speak.
Refusing to eat with her would be impolite.
>> No. 7864
[ ] Eat with Meiling.
[ ] Wait for her to speak.
>> No. 7865
>>7856

I change that to

[X] Eat her ass.
>> No. 7866
[ ] Eat with Meiling.
[ ] Wait for her to speak.
>> No. 7867
[x] Eat
[x] MARTIAL ARTS, then
[x] Bruise
>> No. 7868
[z] Eat with Meiling.
[z] Wait for her to speak.

Eatin and waitin gaems.
>> No. 7869
[ ] Politely refuse.
She evidently doesn't get fed well around here.
[ ] Ask her about her martial arts.
[ ] Comment on the state of her room.
Christ, enough with the ass-complimenting people. We're here to ask her some serious questions. Start with small talk, then work our way up.
>> No. 7870
[ ] Politely refuse.
She doesn't have to feed us when she gets so poorly fed in the first place, let's bring her something nice next time instead.
[ ] Offer to bring her something next time
[ ] Talk about video games.
[ ] Tell her about Remilia keeping things from you.
[ ] Bring up the bruise again.
>> No. 7871
[x] Eat with Meiling.
[x] Wait for her to speak.
>> No. 7872
[X] Eat with Meiling.
[X] Wait for her to speak.
>> No. 7873
>>7860
Addendum:

[X] Offer to bring her something next time

Scorn, you're a damn genius.
>> No. 7874
[X] Politely refuse.
[X] Offer to bring her something next time
[X] Talk about video games --> "Have you ever played Castlevania?"
>> No. 7875
[X] Offer to bring her something next time
[X] Wait for her to speak.
>> No. 7876
>>7874
>[X] Talk about video games --> "Have you ever played Castlevania?"

She has a copy of Symphony of the Night, so I'm guessing yes.
>> No. 7877
[X] Eat with Meiling.
[X] Wait for her to speak.

Don't you lot know that it's rude to turn down your host? We'll pay her back by bringing her an expertly prepared meal the next time we visit. It'll be a surprise for her, so that she doesn't tell us not to go out of our way.
>> No. 7878
>>7870
[X]Politely refuse.
Scorn has a point

[X]bring up the bruise again.

Duh

[X]Compliment her ass
Can't resist
>> No. 7880
I think she probably cares more about the company than she cares about sharing her food with us.

We can still eat with her now and bring her something later if we want, there's no need to refuse.
>> No. 7881
[x] Eat with Meiling.
[x] Compliment her ass.

We did it for Sakuya
It's only fair.
>> No. 7882
[X] Offer to bring her something next time
[X] Wait for her to speak.
>> No. 7883
[✓] Eat with Meiling.
[✓] Wait for her to speak.
>> No. 7884
[x] Politely refuse. - Don't eat my Mei's food.

[x] Bring up the bruise again. Don't forget your task!
>> No. 7885
[x] Eat with Meiling.
[x] Wait for her to speak.
>> No. 7886
[x] Eat with Meiling.
[x] Wait for her to speak.
>> No. 7887
[x] Eat with Meiling.
[x] Wait for her to speak.

Take it easy. It's a somber topic, so some silence would be expected. At least let her enjoy a meal with another person in peace. We'll cook something for her next time.

>[ ] Tell her about Remilia keeping things from you.

It's her turn to vent, not ours. Don't be Sakuya.

>[ ] Compliment her ass.

Great way to make her suspicious of our intentions and intentionally embarrassing her is going to make her clam up even more; she's already in one abusive relationship where she's only used for her body. Don't be Sakuya.

>[ ] Comment on the state of her room.

You're going to ride her on this shit when she only gets two hours a day to bathe, eat, and have fun--less if the maid is in a bad mood? Don't be Sakuya.
>> No. 7889
>>7881
>[X] Compliment her ass.

>We did it for Sakuya
>It's only fair.

How much you want to bet that Sakuya raped and beat the shit out of her because of that comment?
>> No. 7891
File 121166605253.jpg - (8.39KB , 170x197 , rd07.jpg ) [iqdb]
7891
Pot Noodle? No thanks.

[ ] Talk about video games.
>> No. 7892
[ ] Eat with Meiling.
[ ] Ask her about her martial arts.
Start light, build up.

>>7889
Easy there. She's not THAT abusive.
>> No. 7893
[x] Eat with Meiling.
[x] Wait for her to speak.
>> No. 7894
File 121166619958.jpg - (96.56KB , 628x809 , 1206787662106.jpg ) [iqdb]
7894
>>7887 LOL
"How did you say? Don't be Sakuya?"
>> No. 7895
[x] Eat with Meiling.
[x] Wait for her to speak.
>> No. 7896
[x] Eat with Meiling.
[x] Wait for her to speak.
>> No. 7897
>>7880
>I think she probably cares more about the company than she cares about sharing her food with us.

I've been wondering why she puts up with Sakuya in the first place, despite admitting it's a bad place to be in, and I've come to the conclusion that this girl is so fucking lonely and desperate for interaction with other people, she'd be willing to put with any amount of abuse to have the chance to talk or play a game with someone. She's like Koakuma, but with social contact instead of physical contact.
>> No. 7898
[X] wait for her to drink the last bit liquid, and yell out "NICE ASS" at the top of your voice.
>> No. 7899
[x] Eat with Meiling.
[x] Offer to bring her something next time.
[x] Wait for her to speak.

Deleted -again-, now fixed properly.
>> No. 7901
[x] Eat with Meiling.
[x] Wait for her to speak.
>> No. 7903
[ ] Eat out Meiling
[ ] Wait for her to cum
>> No. 7904
[x] Eat with Meiling.
[x] Wait for her to speak.

I feel badly about eating Meiling's food. We'll have to bring her something the next time Belmonymous goes to the kitchen to whip something up.
>> No. 7905
>>7903

oh god yes
>> No. 7906
>>7904
We should go to the kitchen after this conversation with Mei, before analyzing our inventory. We have chairs to deal with.
>> No. 7907
>>7904
>Belmonymous
>whip something up
o u
>> No. 7908
>>7907
Oi, don't you have something to be writing?
>> No. 7909
>>7908
He take thes day off, but he said he will write like the fucking fist of north star to finish the route next weekend (probably). I hope he can do that.
>> No. 7910
[X] Politely refuse.

[X] Wait for her to speak.
>> No. 7911
[x] Eat with Meiling

It's somewhat discomforting if you are eating and your guest isn't. At worst, she may opt not to eat.

[x] Ask her about her martial arts.

Give her the chance to talk about something she has an authority on. This will help get her to open up. Then, we

[x] Compliment her ass
>> No. 7912
[x] Eat out Meiling
[x] Wait for her to cum
Tonight we dine Meiling.
>> No. 7913
So, what time is it now? We should try to meet her at the same time tomorrow after cooking a decent meal.
>> No. 7914
[X] Eat with Meiling.
[X] Ask her about her job.
[X] Talk about video games.
[X] Ask her about her martial arts.
[X] Compliment her ass.
[X] Bring up the bruise again.

Bring forth the Great Wall of China! So many interesting choices.
>> No. 7915
[X] Eat with Meiling.

[ ] Compliment her ass.
[ ] Ask her about her job.
which leads to
[ ] Ask her about her martial arts.
and
[ ] Bring up the bruise again.
then
[ ] Talk about video games.
>> No. 7916
I know the poor girl needs some appreciation shown to her for once, but I have to wonder if commenting on her ass (magnificent as it may be) is entirely appropriate in this situation.

We're supposed to be concerned for her well-being, and trying to get her to open up about the root of both of our problems, not hitting on her. The ass remark might make our motives seem questionable, or at the very least make her uncomfortable. We ARE sort of committed to her employer, after all.

Though if it were spun the right way, it might not be a bad thing to say after all. She certainly seems the type to take pride in staying in good shape, even if her living quarters aren't as well-maintained.


On another note, it occurs to me that if we manage to get Sakuya to open up more, and get it so her and Meiling are as happy good-feeling as everyone else in the mansion has been, poor Koakuma's going to be stuck sprawled on the floor for a loooong time.
>> No. 7917
>>7916
But it's been too long since we've screwed ourselves over by making a stupid choice. If we don't compliment her ass we won't meet our quota.
>> No. 7918
>>7917
But I LIKE this Anon not making blatantly stupid decisions.

It's...refreshing.

Still, I don't think you have to worry too much. We'll likely screw ourselves over on more than one occasion in the process of dealing with Sakuya and attempting to make her not be so much of a bitch.
>> No. 7919
>>7918

Trying to convince Sakuya to not be a bitch is like asking water to not be wet.
>> No. 7920
[✓] Eat with Meiling.
[✓] Wait for her to speak.
>> No. 7921
Well now, it has been a few days since the archive has been updated. So then, here it is:

http://www.mediafire.com/?9rcg0prml5f

This incorporates the absent line of text noted before, the entirely absent bit regarding teh vidya after we pass out in the yard (seriously, how in the hell did I forget that?) and the text until now.

I encourage everyone to enjoy their respective weekend holidays; the weeks ahead should see some impressive developments for our humble boards.
>> No. 7922
>>7921
Hooray!
>> No. 7923
>>7921
Ah, were there missing pieces? Can you point out exactly which ones so I can update the HTML version I put up? I don't remember where the passing out part was exactly, nor what line got missed.
http://www.sentrygun.com/touhou in case you missed it. I need to add this thread, as well, been working on archiving other Limited Adventure threads.
Thanks for all the work you put into getting everything together!
>> No. 7924
I would like to use my vote to second Scorn's vote:
[t] Offer to bring her something next time
[h] Talk about video games.
[i] Tell her about Remilia keeping things from you.
[s] Bring up the bruise again.
...AND to actually NEGATE one of the ass-compliment votes.
>> No. 7925
>>7916
>poor Koakuma's going to be stuck sprawled on the floor for a loooong time.
Mental image of Koakuma deliriously making library angels from feeding on so much happiness is pushing my nutbladder to critical levels.
>> No. 7926
>>7925

A Patchy is added.
>> No. 7928
>>7926
And now I have this image of Patchy nibbling on Koakuma's wings and oh god the adorability it's too muHHHNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGHHH
>> No. 7929
>>7928

My mission is complete then.

EXCELSIOR!
>> No. 7930
>>7928
Oho, why stop there?
Add a Flan in there, as well.
>> No. 7931
Eating and waiting it is then. Might be an update tonight, probably not though. When I get home tomorrow writing, fist, north star, etc (at least until I am distracted by SWR).
>> No. 7932
>>7931
Fuck yes fist of the north star.
Enjoy playing SWR.
>> No. 7933
[X] Eat with Meiling.
[X] Wait for her to speak.
>> No. 7934
File 121175948054.png - (21.50KB , 155x124 , Slowpoke.png ) [iqdb]
7934
>>7933
>> No. 7935
SUDDENLY, I HAD THIS CRAZY IDEA. Their memories sealed. Belmonymous gapped to the outside world. The only thing missing is the child. Remember this?

http://www.sendspace.com/file/u3tqzu
>> No. 7936
>>7935
That shit will never work.
>> No. 7937
>>7935

Fuck off blankfag. Go peddle your terribly written Sakuya fanfiction somewhere else.
>> No. 7938
>>7935
hmmmmmmmmmm, no.
>> No. 7939
>>7937

Whoops, forgot the whole "not mine" deal.
>> No. 7940
>>7935
Well, I liked it. In b4 "low standards".
>> No. 7941
Back, writing. Updates will be slow until I get some food down me and shower.
>> No. 7942
>>7941
Take your time, fill yourself up and then FIST OF THE NORTH STAR.
>> No. 7943
"Sure, thanks Meiling." You say.
She nods and turns back to the kettle, tearing the foil lids off the two pots and jamming a fork into each. You can't help but admire her from behind again. She's very well built, toned and taught. Must be her work, those pair of punching bags hanging from the ceiling in the corner aren't just for show. You wonder what she would look like with that dress off, but remind yourself to keep those thoughts under control. Meiling might be physically enticing but Remilia is where you've set your heart now, along with other things.

Besides, there are more important things to think about. It seemed that Meiling was going to open up about that bruise earlier. You decide not to pressure her, let her get to it in her own time. She turns back to you and smiles.
"Guess what?" She asks.
"What?"
"I haven't seen Alice come back through the gate yet." Meiling smiles a gleeful little smile. "Do you think it means what I think it means?" She asks you.
You nod. "I went to see Patchouli earlier today, I er ... didn't get long to talk to her before Alice called her back to bed."
Meiling gasps and puts a hand over her mouth.
"Oh wow." She says. "How did Miss Patchouli seem?"
"Embarrassed, I told her she didn't need to be." You say.
Meiling folds her arms and nods, attempting a sagely smile.
"Good, she shouldn't be, nothing wrong with love." She says.
You sigh inwardly. Nothing wrong with it, unless the pursuit of such carries the risk of being turned into a pincushion.
The kettle finishes boiling and Meiling pours the hot water into the two pot noodles while you ask her about Patchouli and Alice's history together. There's not many details, since Meiling is just out here on guard all the time. She does tell you that Alice used to come very infrequently, stopped for a while and then came together with Marisa one day. After that she came to visit Patchouli more and more often, nervousness very obvious. Meiling gets rather animated while telling you all this, voice excited and smiling wide.
Eventually she hands you the pot noodle and sits down on the bed next to you, crossing her legs and tucking into her food. You cautiously try some of the noodles. They're not bad, which is surprising considering the look of the packaging. You also discover that you're rather more hungry than you thought you were.
"Good?" Meiling asks.
You nod. "Yeah, thanks. I'll bring you something in return sometime, it's the least I can do."
Meiling smiles and blushes, waving you away with her hand. "Thanks, but you don't have to."

[ ] Just eat in silence.
[ ] Bring up the bruise.
[ ] Ask Meiling about her diet.
[ ] Ask Meiling about martial arts.
[ ] Tell Meiling about Remilia keeping things from you.
[ ] Talk about video games.
>> No. 7945
[ ] Ask Meiling about martial arts.
[ ] Tell Meiling about Remilia keeping things from you.
>> No. 7946
[x] Ask Meiling about martial arts.

then

[x] Bring up the bruise.

Perhaps Anon can catch her lying, or something.
>> No. 7947
[x] Ask Meiling about her diet.

Hell of a rack if this is all she eats
>> No. 7948
[ ] Bring up the bruise.
[ ] Ask Meiling about her diet.
[ ] Ask Meiling about martial arts.
[ ] Tell Meiling about Remilia keeping things from you.

Give me walls, thousnds of them.

But seriously,
[X] Bring up the bruise.
[X] Talk about video games.
>> No. 7949
[x] Ask Meiling about martial arts.
[x] Bring up the bruise.
>> No. 7950
[X] Ask Meiling about her diet.
[X] Ask Meiling about martial arts.
[X] Bring up the bruise.
>> No. 7951
[✓] Ask Meiling about martial arts.
[✓] Bring up the bruise.
>> No. 7952
Slow round here, plus the boards are playing up for me.

Writing now regardless.
>> No. 7953
[X] Ask Meiling about her diet.
[X] Bring up the bruise.
>> No. 7954
You've obviously embarrassed Meiling by offering to bring her food. That doesn't mean you're going to retract your offer, but you better change the subject before she asks you to or you promise something better than you can make.
"So Meiling." You start. "You do lots of training?" You ask, gesturing towards the punching bags.
She nods and swallows her mouthful of food. "Of course, you lose your skills if you don't use them all the time. Practice is important."
"You don't get much chance to use them in the course of your job?" You ask.
"Uh ..." Meiling looks lost for a moment. "Not as much as I'd like."
"Doesn't Marisa try to break in all the time?" You ask.
"She does." Meiling hangs her head. "But usually she just flies over everything. If she uses the gate then I know she's spoiling for a fight." She looks at you, wincing a little.
"I'm not so good with magic." She says. "Marisa is beyond my stopping power."
You feel the strange need to pat Meiling's head or tell her it's okay, but you settle for trying to inflate her flagging ego.
"Magic isn't everything." You say. "In a battle of brawn I'm sure you'd win."
Meiling nods and smiles uncertainly, poking at her food.
"Why don't you show me some moves sometime? " You suggest. "I could almost definitely use the help, living here."
Meiling smiles at you. "Okay, if you like. I'm probably not a very good teacher though."
"That's okay." You say. "I'm just curious really."
Meiling nods again, a slight red tinge to her cheeks. It's a pity you don't have more time to spend with Meiling, there's probably quite a lot she could teach you.

"Uh ... Meiling. I'm curious about something else as well." You say.
"Yes?"
"Now we're inside, could you tell me where you got that bruise?"
Meiling looks down for a long time, not moving. You give her time to think, or consider, or whatever she's doing.
"It was ..." She gulps. "Sakuya gets carried away sometimes." She says.
"Sakuya hit you?" You ask slowly.
Meiling looks back up at you and nods. She doesn't look sad, just serious. Her face looks set, as if she's talking about something of the utmost importance. It's an odd expression on someone so good-natured and naturally jolly.
"Why does you she hit you?" You ask.
Meiling sighs and sits back. "She gets angry. With me and with other things."
"And you just let her do it?" You ask, starting to feel your own anger roused.
Meiling shakes her head. "It's not like that."
"Then what is it like?" You demand.
Meiling bites her lip. "That's just the way Sakuya is. It's not like I couldn't stop her if I wanted, I'm more powerful than my reputation suggests." She shoots a pointed glance at you. "I let her do it because she needs to, or ... I think she does. I'm not going to stop her just because it's wrong, everyone does wrong things sometimes. Sakuya is ... a good person really, a great person."
You just look back at Meiling, unsure what to think.

[ ] Insist Sakuya's actions are wrong.
[ ] Admit you don't understand, but you'll accept it for now.
[ ] Ask her why she thinks Sakuya is so wonderful.
>> No. 7955
[x] Insist Sakuya's actions are wrong.

She can't just let Sakuya vent on her by beating her up, there's no excuse for that.
>> No. 7957
>>7955

And also,

[x] Ask her why she thinks Sakuya is so wonderful.

Voting for both options.
>> No. 7958
[x] Ask her why she thinks Sakuya is so wonderful.
[x] Insist Sakuya's actions are wrong.

Why you do this to my China, you damn pad maid??
>> No. 7959
[x] Admit you don't understand, but you'll accept it for now.
[x] Ask her why she thinks Sakuya is so wonderful.

These flow nicely together.
>> No. 7960
[X] Ask her why she thinks Sakuya is so wonderful.

Probably not phrased quite like this, though. We want to figure out what makes that maid tick, not disparage her in front of someone who clearly cares about her a lot.

Telling Meiling Sakuya's actions are wrong probably won't matter, either, as she's made it quite clear she doesn't care if they are. At least, in regards to her own treatment.
>> No. 7961
[x] Ask her why she thinks Sakuya is so wonderful.
[x] Insist Sakuya's actions are wrong.

Dammit Sakuya, beat on someone who isn't Meiling.
>> No. 7962
This is what we were waiting for, to get to know Sakuya better and know why she acts like this. China knows it all, we had to wait but now she will tell us more about her.

[x] Ask her why she thinks Sakuya is so wonderful.
[x] Insist Sakuya's actions are wrong.
>> No. 7963
>>7959

Last thing we need is China on our asses...
[x]Admit you don't understand, but you'll accept it for now.

Last thing Belmontnoymous needs is a biased opinion on facts we already most likely know.
>> No. 7964
>>7960
Just like some abused wives, still doesn't make it right. If we want to make a difference and have Sakuya stop that crap we probably have to prove that we care, show our concern, take a stance to make a difference.
>> No. 7965
>>Dammit Sakuya, beat on someone who isn't Meiling.

Well, it's not like she can vent her frustrations on Remi and Flan, can she?

Would you rather she take it out on Koakuma? The maids? Us?
>> No. 7966
[x] Admit you don't understand, but you'll accept it for now.
[x] Ask her why she thinks Sakuya is so wonderful.

"I am so wonderful. Oh Mei chan, let's.." <3
>> No. 7967
[x] Ask her why she thinks Sakuya is so wonderful.
[x] Insist Sakuya's actions are wrong.

Acceptance changes nothing, and change seems to be what we're all about here.
>> No. 7968
>>7965
The maids. At least they're immortal.

But honestly, I think Sakuya should find a better outlet than beating the shit out of people. I don't think it's right at all.
>> No. 7969
>>7965
No one's to say she doesn't beat up the fairy maids.

And the clear alternative is for her to stop being a bitch and just not take out on anyone.

Insisting that Sakuya is wrong is a much of an inner choice than it is what we say to Meiling. If you've played visual novels you can probably tell this; making a choice that shows that we care will likely lead to better options later, than if we're half hearted about it.
>> No. 7970
File 121183690568.jpg - (37.21KB , 256x256 , faget.jpg ) [iqdb]
7970
>>7966
ur a faget
>> No. 7971
>>7964
Yeah, this has domestic violence written all over it: a person controlling a victim physically, mentally, and emotionally through violence and coercion.

Kind of makes sense, too. While there is no standard definition of an abuser, you know the one thing that pisses almost all them off the most? Losing control. There are some true horror stories about the extent some abusers go through to maintain conrol.

Sounds familiar?
>> No. 7972
[x] Ask her why she thinks Sakuya is so wonderful.
>> No. 7973
Writing now.

SWR is fucking awesome.
>> No. 7974
>>7965
>Would you rather she take it out on Koakuma?

Just the thought of it is filling me with white-hot rage.
>> No. 7975
[x] Ask her why she thinks Sakuya is so wonderful.
[x] Insist Sakuya's actions are wrong.
>> No. 7976
"Why do you describe her as 'great'?" You ask. "I don't think lashing out by physically abusing people, especially someone as kind-hearted as you, is a good quality at all."
Meiling doesn't reply.
"Don't get me wrong." You say. "I'm not blindly condemning Sakuya's actions without understanding them. I've seen a lot of hostility from her and I'll admit she's not exactly in my good books, but I honestly want to understand her, I want to know why she does things like this." You gesture weakly at the bruise on Meiling's chin. "She shouldn't be hitting you Meiling, you deserve better."
Meiling puts her empty pot noodle on the floor and avoids looking at you for a while. Then she eventually turns back to you.
"I don't fully understand her myself." She says all in a rush. "She's been here a lot longer than I have and I don't know why she stays. I don't know how she thinks or what her motivations are." Meiling puts her face in her hands, taking a long breath. "All I know is that she loves The Mistress and ... and ... and she loves me. I'm her friend, not a subordinate or a toy." She looks up at you again, obviously better for having voiced that last sentence.
"She's dealing with something I don't even understand." Meiling continues "I don't know as much about the Scarlet Devil Mansion as her, I don't know what she's holding together or why she's trying to."
You nod slowly. "Okay, okay Meiling, I think I understand. But why does this justify her hitting you?" You ask.
Meiling shakes her head. "It doesn't. If it was anyone else then maybe it would have to change, but ..." Meiling looks away, obviously pained. "I'm not ... I'm not human. I haven't been in a long time, you know that?"
You nod.
"I can take a few blows, even a knife, without comment. It's nothing to me." She says.
"That doesn't make Sakuya's behavior healthy, for either of you." You say.
Meiling sighs. "I know, but I think it's beyond me to change that."

[ ] Tell Meiling she will have to change it sooner or later.
[ ] Offer Meiling your help.
[ ] Ask Meiling to help you with Sakuya.
[ ] Tell Meiling she's weak.
>> No. 7977
[ ] Offer Meiling your help.
>> No. 7978
[X] Tell Meiling she will have to change it sooner or later.
[X] Offer Meiling your help.
[X] Ask Meiling to help you with Sakuya.

On our own, we cannot hope to change anything, but together we might have a chance.
Let us help her help us help her help us all.
>> No. 7980
[X] Tell Meiling she will have to change it sooner or later.
[X] Offer Meiling your help.
[X] Ask Meiling to help you with Sakuya.
/added Ask China
>> No. 7981
[X] Tell Meiling she will have to change it sooner or later.
[X] Offer Meiling your help.
[X] Ask Meiling to help you with Sakuya.

Chaning is necessary, let us help each other.

[ ] Tell Meiling she's weak.

Tempting, but no.
>> No. 7982
Is it my imagination or are the boards really a little dead? Aren't all the Americans on a national holiday, outside enjoying the sun? Or is SWR really that distracting?
>> No. 7983
[x] Tell Meiling it may be a good idea to look into masochistic fetishism.
>> No. 7984
>>7973

>SWR is fucking awesome.

It's not really all that different from IaMP.
>> No. 7985
[x] Offer Meiling your help.

It's never too late to change. Look at Remi and Flan!
>> No. 7986
[X] Tell Meiling she will have to change it sooner or later.
[X] Offer Meiling your help.
[X] Ask Meiling to help you with Sakuya.
>> No. 7987
[x] Offer Meiling your help.
[x] Ask Meiling to help you with Sakuya.

In a cool way. "We're both weak...so you help me, and I'll help you!".
>> No. 7988
>>7982
Think it may be that the boards just aren't working that well today. I've been having trouble voting myself.
>> No. 7989
>>7984

I literally got IaMP for the first time last week. SWR has one thing missing though, can you guess what it is?
>> No. 7990
>>7989
The person Belmonymous is talking to right now?
>> No. 7991
>>7982

Yeah, it's dead. Till now ony you and Yaf have updated.
>> No. 7992
>>7990

Who?
>> No. 7993
>>7988
>>7991
Oh well, whatever the reason I'm going to keep writing tonight anyway. Need to catch up with all the other stories I missed over the weekend too.

>>7990
Yes. WHERE IS MY MEILING DAMMIT ZUN
>> No. 7994
>>7989
Four characters, namely Flandre, Mokou, Yuka and Cirno?
>> No. 7995
>>7994
Yeah, that too.

Also, writing now.
>> No. 7996
>>7982
I'm going to start up again in a bit, I'm playing Tsukihime while waiting for my pizza to cook and after I've eaten it's time to set sail for adventure again.

So, hands up. Who else got eaten by the fucking shark on their first play through?
>> No. 7998
>>7996
Fucking shark out of nowhere, got me first time.

Are you on your first playthrough right now or something? If you are then enjoy it, it's one hell of a ride.
>> No. 7999
>>7996
The shark end was awesome.

Anyway, you going for Arcueid or Ciel?
>> No. 8000
>>7996>I'm playing Tsukihime

I can forgive you for that.

>>3542

But not for that. I ain't buying it. And isn't Anon your friend too, Scorn?

>Who else got eaten by the fucking shark on their first play through?

I did, and I'm sure almost everyone here did it doo. Fucking shark's dick is too big to suck.
>> No. 8001
>>7998
Yeah I wanted to see what the fuss is all about.
I'm clearly not giving my readers enough BAD ENDS if that's what they're used to. Seriously, I'm never complaining about a random bad end again as long as it doesn't = "SUCK MY DIIIIIIICK"

>>7999

AAAAHHH! Can't decide! Ciel hasn't had much screen time quite yet but I had tea after school with her and I really like her art.
But then again Arcueid is pretty awesome as well and she's pretty cool to hang around with, but her forehead most be freakishly huge.

Also, Kohaku better have a route.
>> No. 8002
>>7996
I actually managed to go through the atari dumbeldore route on my first run, wondering how can it be that the game is so easy.
.....and then came Ciel's route.
>> No. 8003
>>8001 >Can't decide!

Heh, if got this far, you have probably entered one already.

>Kohaku better have a route

Oh boy. I think you're gonna like it very much. But if you were hoping for a Sacchin route... ;_;
>> No. 8004
Just wait for the remake for Sacchin route.
>> No. 8005
I miss my lovely, lovely Meiling as well.

Hope for a future patch!
>> No. 8006
"You don't have to do something like that on your own Meiling." You say. "I'm ... since I got here I get the feeling that all I'm doing is changing things that have been static for a long time, changing them for the better. If I can get through to Sakuya then maybe I can help you."
"I ..." Meiling chews her lip for a moment and then reaches over to take your hand. "I think I would like that, thankyou." She says.
You give her hand a little squeeze.
"Just don't hurt her, okay?" She asks.
You nod, feeling a little reluctant to make that promise. "In that case Meiling, can I ask for your help as well?"
"What, with Sakuya?"
"Yes."
"What could I do?" She asks.
"Anything, put in a good word for me, stick up for me, anything you can think of."
Meiling frowns in thought for a while. "I'll try."
You reach over and pat her shoulder. "That's all I'm asking. Thankyou Meiling."
She smiles at you, all her usual warmth returning. She lets go of your hand, realizing what she was doing.
"Let's do what we can, but for now I think I need to relax." She gives a little laugh, you can feel the tension drain from the air so fast you'd swear she's better at magic than she says.
"Good idea, I could do with some down-time too." You say, getting up and picking up her empty pot noodle along with yours. You take them over to the sideboard and leave them there, Meiling doesn't exactly seem concerned with washing up.
She flops back on her bed and stretches, arching her back and wiggling her fingers.
"Thanks for letting me say all that, I don't have anyone to talk to out here all day." She says with her eyes shut. Maybe if she can't see you she doesn't get embarrassed. She opens them again and looks over at you.
"So what do you feel like doing?" She asks. "I have a while before I should shower and go to bed."

[ ] Excuse yourself, thank her for the food and head back to the Mansion.
[ ] Play some video games.
[ ] Follow her up on that martial arts stuff.
[ ] Tell her about Remilia and Flandre hugging.
[ ] Oh-ho, why not go to bed now and play some bedtop sports?
>> No. 8007
>>8001
If you really like Kohaku then you need to play KT as well, it has some amazing stuff with her.
>> No. 8008
[x] Tell her about Remilia and Flandre hugging.

Oh ho, why not kill the Gate Guard?
>> No. 8009
>>8007
Flowers of Thanathos or how it's called.
The Boards fucked up today, it will either not load up or takes forever, still if you keep writing, i can endure it.
>> No. 8010
[X] Play some video games.
and
[X] Tell her about Remilia and Flandre hugging.

Not only would she be glad to hear about the sisters, it could make a wonderful diversionary tactic if she starts beating us too badly.
>> No. 8011
>>8007
If by amazing you mean
NEEDLE TIME NEEDLE TIME NEEDLE TIME NEEDLE TIME NEEDLE TIME NEEDLE TIME VIDYA GAMES NEEDLE TIME NEEDLE TIME NEEDLE TIME NEEDLE TIME NEEDLE TIME NEEDLE TIME
>> No. 8012
[x] Follow her up on that martial arts stuff.

Nothing like exercise, shower, then bed.
Time to increase Belmonymous' skills!
>> No. 8013
[ ] Play some video games.
[ ] Tell her about Remilia and Flandre hugging.
>> No. 8014
[ ] Oh-ho, why not go to bed now and play some bedtop sports?
We may as well considering:
>>"Anything, put in a good word for me, stick up for me, anything you can think of."

Is going to piss Sakuya off to no end.
>> No. 8015
[x] Follow her up on that martial arts stuff.
[x] Shower together.
>> No. 8016
[X] Play some video games.

While we:

[X] Tell her about Remilia and Flandre hugging.

I want to see her HNNNNNGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH again.
>> No. 8017
Guys, guys, remember! We need to upgrade ourselves and grow stronger!
>> No. 8018
[ ] Play some video games.
[ ] Tell her about Remilia and Flandre hugging.
>> No. 8019
[z] Play some video games.
[z] Tell her about Remilia and Flandre hugging.
>> No. 8020
>>8011
FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING QUIZ. I MEAN, GOD DAMN. I KNOW FOR A FACT I GOT THOSE ANSWERS RIGHT.
Ahem.

[x] Oh-ho, why not go to bed now and play some bedtop sports?

Nothing is written in stone so far with Remilia, and gods know both of us could use it.
>> No. 8021
>>8020
Let's save that for her route. The wait will make it worth it...
>> No. 8022
>Tell her about Remilia and Flandre hugging.

Why does this sound so hot.
>> No. 8023
Writing now.
>> No. 8024
[ ] Play some video games.
[ ] Tell her about Remilia and Flandre hugging.
>> No. 8025
>>8024

SLOWPOKE! YOU'RE ALIVE!
>> No. 8026
"Playing some video games sounds good right about now." You say.
Meiling nods happily and climbs off the bed, sitting down in front of her little console-nest. You join her on the floor, close enough to appreciate the sight of her but not close enough to make her uncomfortable.
"What do you feel like playing?" She asks.
"Hm." You think for a minute, shifting through game cases. You notice how warm the floor feels. Meiling's room might be plain and messy but it's certainly comfortable.

You spend the next half-hour being roundly beaten at every fighting game Meiling can find. She's a little too good at them in fact, your ego feels somewhat crushed, or would do if her child-like glee at winning wasn't so damn endearing. Random character selection seems to make no difference either, she's good with everyone on everything. By the time the Sega Saturn port of Darkstalkers is pulled out, you're desperate to find some way to distract her and win even one match.

"Oh, guess what happened today." You say, as casual as you can, once you think you might be able to find an opening.
"Hm?" Meiling is still concentrating on the screen, tip of her tongue just poking out between her lips in deep concentration.
"I was up in Remi- uh, The Mistress' room. Flandre burst in pretending to be a dragon."
Meiling laughs. "What?" She asks, but she's still concentrating.
"She was running up and down, flapping her arms, growling and everything."
"Awwwwwwwww." Meiling's face breaks into utter adoration, but as soon as you try to exploit the opening there she is again, concentration unbroken.
Time to break out the big guns.
"Later, Remilia wanted a hug from Flandre, but she was too embarrassed to ask for it." You say.
At your words Meiling actually looks away from the screen, turning to you, mouth hanging open, eyes wide.
"No! What happened?" She asks as you sneak in a combo while she's not looking. Meiling glances back at the screen but it seems the game is utterly forgotten. Damn, not so fun winning when your opponent isn't really trying.
"I worked it out and told Flandre to go hug her." You say.
Meiling's whole face lights up at that and she screws her eyes shut, making an 'mmmmmm' noise and biting her lip. "Please tell me it worked?" She asks.
"I think so, Remilia seemed to really enjoy it."
"Oh that's so good." Meiling says. "That's great!" She turns back to the game, which she has now lost.
"Hey that was cheating!" She says, laughing. You shrug and grin back at her.

After Meiling has excused herself to go shower and sleep for the night, you leave her room and head back to the Mansion. Playing video games for a while really helped you unwind. You needed the food too, you'd not really been paying attention to how hungry you were. Best of all though, you probably just made a step in the right direction regarding Sakuya, you hope. You're not really tired yet, but you can feel how late is is. The night is absolutely silent and dark, not a hint of dawn yet, can't be later than three or four in the morning right now. You stifle a yawn.

[ ] Go find Remilia.
[ ] Talk with Sakuya, somehow.
[ ] Head to your room and sort through your stuff, carefully.
[ ] Go to bed early.
[ ] Go find Flandre.
>> No. 8027
[X] Talk with Sakuya, somehow.
Let's sort this out with her, once and for all.
>> No. 8028
>>7996
Me, but I chose that option only after saving because it really did not feel like a good one.

>>8014
Yeah, it'll tick Sakuya off a wee bit. I can just see the entire UR A FAGET comic being re-enacted, except it's Sakuya instead of Dante, China (with the message outlined in knives) instead of a handwritten note, and Belmonymous being the recipient.
>> No. 8029
[x] Go to bed early.

Mind reading tiem?
>> No. 8030
[ ] Talk with Sakuya, somehow.
>> No. 8032
[x] Head to your room and sort through your stuff, carefully.

If we can't go find the fairy, inventory examination time. Sakuya can wait till tomorrow.
>> No. 8033
[x] Talk with Sakuya, somehow.
Start on the topic of the fairy maid, and ask how she's doing, then wiggle it around to what's up the staircase, and finally, around to her needing to fucking work on anger management.
>> No. 8034
I'm not entirely sure we're ready for a little heart-to-heart with Sakuya just yet, and one mis-step could very well cause us to have a little "accident" that won't be noticed until we don't show up to go out with Remi the next day.

Would it be better to wait until tomorrow, and try to get more info on Sakuya from Remi and Patchy, perhaps?
>> No. 8035
[X] Talk with Sakuya, somehow
>> No. 8036
Is there a Hisu route too? She's adorable!

Also: HOLY SHIT I'M CUTTING LINES LIKE THE MOTHERFUCKING FIST OF THE NORTH STAR JESUS CHRIST! FUCK YES YOU ARE THE MOST PSYCHOTIC TEENAGER EVER!

I was really getting kind of bored with it right up until Shiki started stabbing the shit out of that chaos guy.

[ ] Head to your room and sort through your stuff, carefully.
>> No. 8037
Boards are nearly fucking impossible to load right now and I'm tired as shit.

Back tomorrow!
>> No. 8038
[ ] Head to your room and sort through your stuff, carefully.
>> No. 8039
[x] Head to your room and sort through your stuff, carefully.
>> No. 8040
>>8037

Doujinstyle just hosted SWR.
Guess what's on the same server?
>> No. 8041
>>8040
I don't know, tell me please.
>> No. 8042
[X] Head to your room and sort through your stuff, carefully.
>> No. 8043
>>8036
Check out the manga during the Nero fight. Its bad fucking ass.
>> No. 8044
>>8041

You are
>> No. 8045
>>8036
Yeah, there's a Hisui route. It starts off slow too, but it ends up awesome.
>> No. 8046
>>8045
VERY slow.

However, it has probably one of the best feel-good endings.
>> No. 8047
>>8045
>>8046

Well I reckon I'ma chase me a vampire this time around, Arucied is rather charming isn't she? Plus she can play the flute.
>> No. 8048
>>8047
You couldn't go for Hisui or Kohaku even if you wanted. Must beat Arc or Ciel to make Hisui and Akiha available, and you get to Kohaku after Hisui.
>> No. 8049
>>8047

The general path one should take to get the most out of the story is Arc, Ciel, Akiha, Hisui, and then Kohaku. Everything flows together nicely in that manner. Kohaku though you will definately want to save for the end since her path ties up a bunch of loose ends and if you go through hers before the others, it can lessen the impact of them.

Though you can't do any routes aside from Ciel or Arc until you get both of their trues if I recall correctly so don't worry too much about them yet.
>> No. 8050
[x] Head to your room and sort through your stuff, carefully.
>> No. 8051
[x] Talk with Sakuya, somehow.
with all the slowing down, i forgot to vote.
>> No. 8052
>>7996
I am Slowposter who is slow.

I actually managed to avoid the shark somehow. I think maybe because lots of people were talking about SHARK END that influenced my choice a bit... but I also wanted to see some of the bad ends while I was playing. In that case, my choice failed me.

Nobody believes me though. And I don't blame them. I did reload that point so I could choose the other option (shark'd) so I can't say I avoided it on my first playthrough, either.
>> No. 8053
[x] Head to your room and sort through your stuff, carefully.
>> No. 8054
[ ] Head to your room and sort through your stuff, carefully.
Just make sure the damned death order is hidden.

[ ] Talk with Sakuya, somehow.
Should the opportunity arise along the way. We might run into her if we grab a snack in the kitchen.

[ ] Go to bed early.
So we can go to town with Remi tomorrow! No sleeping in!
>> No. 8055
Where does the shark end occur anyways? I never managed to get it
>> No. 8056
>>8055
I heard it happens at the hotel when you choose to stay in the room instead of going out to investigate Nero's arrival.
>> No. 8057
>>8055
Hotel room, Nero's crow sees you and you hear shit going down below.
[ ] Go out and investigate, leaving the powerful vampire chick behind, because splitting up is always the best idea when a monster is coming after you amirite?
[x] Stay in the room

And then OH SHIT LANDSHARK'D out of nowhere. Definitely the dumbest bad end in that entire game, so almost everyone gets it. Second dumbest is DNM, but I get the feeling they actually meant for you to run into that. It hints at a couple things that'll be important later.
>> No. 8058
File 121186544210.jpg - (105.48KB , 600x600 , Copy of 1206523104828.jpg ) [iqdb]
8058
Shit, I hope we can still get things sorted out between Meiling and Sakuya while we're on this route. Remi's happy, Flan's happy, Patchy's happy, Koakuma's happy, the fairy maids are happy...just those two left. Not to mention whatever the fuck's in the attic.
>> No. 8060
File 121187292425.png - (199.04KB , 311x405 , wallachia.png ) [iqdb]
8060
>>8058
>Not to mention whatever the fuck's in the attic.
There's always the possibility it's wacky old Cousin Wally! He's always a bunch of fun, even if he does talk about one day becoming an abstract concept.
>> No. 8061
[X] Go to bed early.
[X] Talk with Sakuya, somehow.
>> No. 8062
>>8060
FUCK YEAH WALLACHIA
>> No. 8063
>>8060
Hmm, you say something? All I could here was KATTOKATTOKATTOKATTO
>> No. 8064
>>8060
Gotta play SPINSPINSPIN with Flan and Wally some time.
>> No. 8065
Oh, looks like I missed a Tsukihime discussion... Well, too bad.

>>8060
FUCK YES
>> No. 8066
Once inside again you head upstairs to your room. You might be a step closer to avoiding death by time-stopped knives, but now you've got a clear head, full belly and some free time, you realize there are too many questions still unanswered. Most of them are in your pockets.

As fate would have it though, the trip to your room is rather more eventful than you would have imagined. The Fairy Maids are back in the corridors again, bustling about or standing around or doing whatever it is that they actually do all day. Whenever you pass them they all smile at you, some bow their heads and murmur below their breath. One of them even rushes up to you and then forgets exactly what is was she was going to do, turns red and does a little curtsey before scurrying off again. All the attention is rather flattering and it reminds you of the Fairy you saved. How long will it take for her to reincarnate? You should ask someone, questioning the Maids about it only results in measurements of time you've never heard of before followed by very apologetic expressions and one of them handing you a small pile of chocolate biscuits. They might not be too clever, but the biscuits are tasty.

When you finally reach your room you close the door and take off your coat, lying it down on the bed. You sit down and go through each pocket as carefully as you can, making sure you're not missing anything. You spread everything out on the bed and start to check it all methodically.

First there's the whip. It's an ordinary leather whip, as far as you can tell. The handle is sold wood, smooth and unblemished. Not polished smooth but more like worn into comfort. If you hold it just right it almost feels like there are ever so light indentations where your fingers fit perfectly. The rest of the whip is a kind of braided leather, tight and seamless, right up to the tip.

The black and white photograph yields no clues. You have no idea who 'John' or 'Jonathan' could be. In a moment of horror you leap up to find a mirror, frantically comparing their faces to yours. Nope, there's no resemblance. You still look exactly like yourself.

Now you've been up close to Remilia, you're sure that's her in the oil painting on the page form the gallery catalogue. There is absolutely no mistaking it. Whoever painted it captured a very good likeness. If you squint really hard you can actually see four tiny numbers on the corner of the painting. The fist two are 1 and 5, but the second are unreadable at this resolution. 1 and 5? The 1500s? If Remilia looks younger here then that must be when it was painted, she's been unchanging for five hundred years after all.

You check all the details on the blood transfusion bag this time, though it's only half-full now. O-neg, extracted in Scotland 12/5/67, donor surname: Belmont. There's a handwritten addition in the corner of the label in very messy handwriting. After a minute of puzzling you're pretty sure it reads "not for general usage, keep on ice."

You uncap all the pens, shake them about and generally try to find if they're hiding something. They're not. As far as you can tell they're five very ordinary black ballpoint pens.

The bunch of keys are rather mismatched. One of them looks like a modern door key, with something written on it in Spanish along with the number '4' near the top. The second is rather large and heavy, with the distinctive smell of iron. An iron key? Must be old. The third is ... well, totally unremarkable, almost strangely so. If someone had said 'generic key' then this is exactly what would spring to mind.

The playing cards are another puzzle. Now that you look closely they're about an inch too big to be regular playing cards. A fraction of a millimeter too thick as well. The blank one is a mystery but the ace of spades is rather odd. When you bring it right up to your face you can see that the ornate pattern is achieved with literally hundreds upon hundreds of tiny dots. There's something off about the shape of the symbol as well, it's pointy, not curved, too angular. Looking at it for too long makes your eyes feel funny, probably just the effect of the pattern.

The unbent knuckle duster fits you snugly. It feels like you could do some serious damage with this. The bent one looks completely ruined, you can't get your fingers through it at all. You can't bend it back into shape either. Whatever damaged it must have been amazingly powerful.

The flicknife is about as ordinary as can get. Blank handle, six-inch blade, locking mechanism. No distinguishing marks or weird stains on the blade either. Might come in handy though.

You take an experimental sip from the drinking flask and the vodka hits you in the back of the throat so hard you feel like you've deep-throated a train. It's extremely powerful stuff but you feel rather good when the wave of warmth spreads over your chest.

Last is the letter. You don't need to read it again, but you turn it over and examine it anyway. You still get that feeling in your head that something is wrong with it, something is hidden and you have no idea how to get to it.

You sigh and sit back on the bed. This hasn't really gotten you anywhere, but then again there is no progress without experimentation.

[ ] Get the whip and practice combat for a bit.
[ ] Give up for now, put the stuff away.
[ ] Try something else [specify action].
[ ] Get sloshed on the vodka.
>> No. 8067
[x] Get sloshed on the vodka.
>> No. 8068
>>8066
Yay!

>the vodka hits you in the back of the throat so hard you feel like you've deep-throated a train.
Damn. I live for graphically outlandish but extremely descriptive similes like this one. Excellent work.

[z] Give up for now, put the stuff away.
[e] Go look for Sakuya
>> No. 8069
[X] Get the whip and practice combat for a bit.
[NO] Meditate on what you've learned
>> No. 8070
>>8066
[X] Get the whip and practice combat for a bit.

If there is any Castlevania reference in this part, explain it to the people who don't know the games.
>> No. 8071
[X] Get the whip and practice combat for a bit.

Not a bad idea to practice for a bit.
>> No. 8072
>>8070
Don't worry, the Castlevania stuff is not essential beyond a few basic details. You're not going to get BAD ENDs from not knowing it and the story will make sense even if all you know about the games is what you've picked up from reading this. There may be some things that will be recognized by fans of the games, but they'll make sense in the context of the story regardless of where I got them from.

I hope.
>> No. 8073
>>8072
This goes for all other references and in-jokes I may make in the future.

(As in: Jojo tiem.)
>> No. 8074
>>8072
Good, well i don't mind the references, but i thought i did miss something in the last part.
JoJo reference in the coming part of the Sakuya fight? Well depends if you got to the Dio Fight yet or not.
>> No. 8075
[X] Get the whip and practice combat for a bit.
Training time.
>> No. 8076
>>8072
>and the story will make sense even if all you know about the games is what you've picked up from reading this.
Well, we've learned fucking plenty, given how much game history link speculation and discussion there is among Anonymous in these threads.

>>8074
>JoJo reference in the coming part of the Sakuya fight?
That would be predictable and silly.
No, it's because the fairy whom Belmonymous saved is named Brando.
>> No. 8077
[X] Get the whip and practice combat for a bit.
[X] See about getting some ice to keep the blood bag in. Wouldn't want it spoiling.

Sakuya uses playing cards in her teleport moves, in IaMP/SWR, maybe ask her about the cards if we're ever holding a reasonable conversation with her.
>> No. 8078
>>8076
Sakuyas real name is Dio Brando?
>> No. 8079
>>8078 Dio Brando is the name of the nameless fairy..

>>8077 Sakuya uses her lunar clock, if you know what I mean..
>> No. 8080
File 121190008244.jpg - (9.12KB , 150x180 , uhh.jpg ) [iqdb]
8080
>>8079
>>Sakuya uses her lunar clock, if you know what I mean..
No, uh... You lost me?
>> No. 8081
File 121190077554.jpg - (119.36KB , 392x606 , Untitled-04A.jpg ) [iqdb]
8081
>> No. 8082
[x] Get the whip and practice combat for a bit.

Eh, what the hell.
>> No. 8083
[X] Put the letter under the moonlight..

Maybe you will see some ancient letters..
ALSO: Maybe on that picture is Remi's mother.
[X] Then practice with the whip
for that sound Sakuya probably will show her face
[X] Discuss with Sakuya a little, but choose your words carefully, cause Sakuya likes practicing with her knives as well
[X] Go sleep
>> No. 8084
>>8083
then get up early and surprise Remi with a breakfast in her bed..
>> No. 8085
>>8080 I think you are clever enough to find out..
>> No. 8086
It is most definatly not Remi's mother. Her mother is probably dead by now, plus it's been stated in-story that Remi has been a vampire for over 500 years.
>> No. 8087
>>8080

Maybe... maybe the implication is that Sakuya wants to sex us while she stops time?

You know, I don't even know. That one's really a reach as far as innuendo goes.
>> No. 8088
[x] Try something else [Drop a few drops of blood from the flask on the letter].

Remember guys. PURIFICATION. Support me on this, we have to find out. By putting a few drops on it we don't waste too much blood OR ruin the letter, and we'll se if it has any effect.
>> No. 8089
[ ] Get sloshed on the vodka.

We will drink until certain repressed memories float to the surface.

Also, I'm vaguely worried that if we don't do something for Koakuma at some point she may well explode after glutting on teh happy
>> No. 8090
[x] Get the whip and practice combat while drinking Vodka.
>> No. 8091
[x] Try something else [Soak the letter on Vodka].

Vodka vodka.
>> No. 8092
Writing now.

Those of you who play MB or IaMP or now SWR, can you recommend me a good usb gamepad?
>> No. 8093
>>8092
Just get one of those adapters that lets you use console controllers as PC gamepads. They're cheap, yet effective.

The PS2 and Xbox basically used USB connections for their controllers anyway (just with oddly-shaped plugs).
>> No. 8094
No sense trying this without being dressed like you normally are, so you put all your stuff back into the pockets and put the coat on. Then you have a thought. In an emergency you don't want to be flailing around searching for the knife or the single useful knuckle duster while something horrible feasts on your entrails as its friends have their way with your backside. You shift the knuckle duster to a pocket on its own, ready to be worn by just slipping your fingers through. The knife you put into a high inside pocket. You could probably draw it and flick it open in a flash like that, if you really needed to.
You heft the whip in your hands. The only time you've fought with it you were using it in a panic, it just came naturally. That doesn't make any sense and neither does the fact that standing here right now you feel like you can hold it just right, like you've done it a thousand times and it's the most comfortable thing in the world.
Wary of taking chunks out of the walls and further enraging Sakuya, you decide to just get a slow feel for it first. Strange, you remember reading somewhere in the distant past that using a whip effectively actually requires an awful lot of room. The corridor where you fought the Youkai wasn't that big. Hmm. You unwind the whip and hold it out, then without knowing why you know it'll work, you slash it to the side, cracking it and missing the bedsheets by scant inches.

That was weird.

You wind the whip up again and try to unravel it like you did during the fight. It doesn't work. Just like when you tried in the bathroom, you can't get the movement right at that angle and it just falls to the side like a flaccid phallus. So much for your manly ego. You settle for a few more experimental slashes through the air, feeling how the whip moves and coming to understand it's reach and weight. You're a little more confident, but only a little.

You're sweating lightly after that. It wasn't much of a workout but you should probably have a bath before sleep anyway. As you sit on the bed and take the coat off to cool down, there is a sharp but unaggressive knock at the door.
"Who is it?" You ask.
There is a long pause.
"It's me." Comes Sakuya's voice. "May I come in?"

Huh, you didn't feel any timeskips.

[ ] Tell her to come in.
[ ] Tell her to go away.
[ ] Open the door by whipping the door handle.
>> No. 8095
>>8094
[ ] Open the door by whipping the door handle.

FUCK YES
>> No. 8096
[X] Tell her to come in.
Not the best idea to try and show-off now.
>> No. 8097
[ ] Tell her to come in.

>>8095
WORK, NIGGERS, ETC.
>> No. 8098
[X] Tell her to come in.

[ ] Open the door by whipping the door handle. I lol'd this.
>> No. 8099
[X] Tell her to come in.
>> No. 8100
[X] Tell her to come in.

Step into my parlor, said the spider to the fly.
>> No. 8101
[ ] Open the door by whipping the door handle.
>> No. 8102
[X] Tell her to come in.

I'm assuming she's not here with hostile intent if she's making a point of not time-stopping and bothering to knock and ask if she can come in.

Still, it seems odd to have her do something civil towards us after she's already threatened to kill us twice now. I suppose there's no way to get her to talk to us through the door, just to be safe.
>> No. 8104
[x] Tell her to come in.
>> No. 8105
[X] Tell her to come in.
Interesting, maybe we can talk to her this time without her trying to kill us.
>> No. 8106
[X] Tell her to come in.

Whipping the door handle at this point would be like /Eientei/'s Anon trying to moonwalk. It doesn't happen...yet.
>> No. 8107
[x] Open the door by whipping the door handle.

This choice, it was made for me.
>> No. 8108
[x] Tell her to come in.

We will fail at whipping the door open. Don't try it.

Unless we won't fail, in which case we should totally do it.
>> No. 8109
[x] Open the door by whipping the door handle.
what could go wrong?
>> No. 8110
I think it will end up we'd either whip off the doorknob, or mis-time it and hit Sakuya with it as she opens the door herself.

The latter case would be awesome for all of the five seconds we had before we found knives jammed in every inch of our body.
>> No. 8111
[x] Tell her to go away.
>> No. 8112
>>8109
Everything, we are not good with the Whip yet like we saw some time ago. We could hit Sakuya or just make a fool out of ourself. Better not mess up now that we finally have a chance to talk to Sakuya.
>> No. 8113
[✓] Open the door by whipping the door handle.

Oh, Belmonymous, you silly bastard.
>> No. 8114
[X] Tell her to come in.

Might as well get this over with. She probably heard the whip cracking and possibly is jumping to conclusions about our intents with it. Opening the door with it is a very very bad idea.
>> No. 8115
[ ] Tell her to come in.
Opportunity knocks.
>> No. 8116
>>8073
Speaking of in-jokes, was there a world of warcraft reference at some point? I swear it was, but couldn't be sure.
>> No. 8117
[X] Tell her to come in.
>> No. 8118
[X] Open the door by whipping the door handle.

[X] MANLY POSE
>> No. 8119
>>8116
Not that i know of.
>> No. 8120
>>8092
Radio Shack sells a playstation-to-USB connector for like 10 bucks. Works great, I use it for everything.
>> No. 8121
[X] Tell her to come in.

Don't fuck around. Do you guys really want to earn Meiling another bruise?
>> No. 8122
>>8121
I want to watch while she beats her up.
>> No. 8123
I've had enough of getting my ass handed to me on SWR netplay for today, time to get down to writing.
>> No. 8124
>>8123
Hooray!
>> No. 8125
"Come in." You say. You manage to keep your voice level, if not your nerves. Sakuya is truly a piece of work, threatening you, getting in the way of honest love and being physically abusive to Meiling. You don't know whether to be ready to fight or just have a very loud shouting match.
She opens the door, slowly, looking around it to see where you are. When she spots you on the bed, rather than assuming a fighting stance, she visibly relaxes and steps into the room, closing the door behind her.
"Sakuya." You say curtly, just nodding.
She closes her eyes and pinches the bridge of her nose. "Look, I'm ... oh just ..."
Then she shrugs and reaches into her pocket. You tense, expecting missing frames followed by a flurry of knives, but they never come. She pulls out a large stopwatch and holds it up in front of her.
"I just want to talk." She says. "I'm going to keep this in plain sight, okay?"
"What do you want?" You're still on edge, if anything knowing her hands are around that stopwatch makes you more nervous, not less.
She sighs. "I can put this down or hand it to you for now. Which would make you more comfortable?"

You can't believe your ears.

[ ] Tell her to put it down.
[ ] Tell her to hand it to you.
[ ] Tell her to get out.
>> No. 8126
Come to think of it, if you have a wired xbox360 controller (or a wireless one and a wireless USB hub; I could never get the cord adapter for the wireless to work), you can use http://switchbladegaming.com/
It was designed for CoD and WoW, but it'll prolly work for SWR
>> No. 8127
>>8125

[x] "If you're here just to talk, hold on to it."
>> No. 8129
[X] Tell her to put it down.
>> No. 8131
[x] "If you're here just to talk, hold on to it."
>> No. 8132
[x] "If you're here just to talk, hold on to it."

Have some faith. Or look like you have it, anyway.
>> No. 8133
>>8126
wireless controllers suck anyway. you'd think it pretty neat not to have wires, but that lasts for about two hours. and then the battery runs out.
>> No. 8134
[x] Tell her to get out.
of her clothes, of course
>> No. 8135
[X] Tell her to hand it to you.

I'm interested in seeing if we can feel anything strange about it... maybe we can come to understand the stopwatch sub-weapon, then go get one of our own later.
>> No. 8136
[x] Tell her to take it easy.
>> No. 8137
[x] "If you're here just to talk, hold on to it."
>> No. 8139
[x] "If you're here just to talk, hold on to it."
>> No. 8140
[X] "If you're here just to talk, hold on to it."
This will get interesting.
>> No. 8141
[z] "If you're here just to talk, hold on to it."
>> No. 8142
▶ "If you're here just to talk, hold on to it."

MIND GAEMS
>> No. 8143
[ ] "If you're here just to talk, hold on to it."
>> No. 8144
[x] Tell her to put it down.
>> No. 8145
Makes you wonder if Sakuya will do the same thing as in WUiG when we went along the corridor.
>> No. 8146
Interesting write-in.

Writing now.
>> No. 8147
so, does she actually need that stopwatch to mess with time?
>> No. 8148
>>8147
In this Story yes.
>> No. 8149
You guys should've told her to put it down. Now we can't shout at her safely about being a bitch to Meiling.
>> No. 8150
>>8146
Fuck, we are as good as dead.
>> No. 8151
"If you're really here to just talk then you can hold onto it." You say. You sound a lot more trusting than you feel, but Sakuya made an important gesture by offering to hand you the watch, best to make a gesture of your own.
She just considers you for a moment, then shrugs and returns the watch to its place inside her uniform. You find yourself idly wondering for a moment where she keeps all the knives ... and how warm they might be.
She folds her arms and frowns.
"You actually trust me?" She says, sounding surprised.
"I don't know yet, I might need some convincing." You say.
Sakuya sighs and looks down at her feet.
"Look." She says. "Maybe I was wrong about you, maybe I'm still right. I don't know. That's not why I've come to talk to you."
"Oh?"
She looks up at you and swallows. "Thankyou." The word sounds like it leaves a nasty taste in her mouth. "I'm not sure how you did it, but thankyou for saving the Fairy."
You raise your eyebrows at her. "I didn't know you had any affection for them." You say.
Sakuya glares at you. "I'm not just some heartless bitch."
You resist the urge to mumble 'could have fooled me' and instead say "I didn't mean it like that. I meant they're pretty useless to the actual running of the place, right?"
Sakuya shrugs. "They're morons, but that doesn't matter. They're like children really, or puppies sometimes, they grow on you over time." She smiles to herself, expression snapping back to rigid once she realizes what she's doing.
"Is that what you came here for?" You ask. "To thank me?"
She shakes her head.
"I wasn't sure before, I thought it was a joke or an affectation between you and The Mistress. But now I'm confused. Is it true?" She asks.
"Is what true?"

"Are you really a Vampire Hunter?"

[ ] Tell her you are.
[ ] Tell her you're not.
[ ] Tell her the truth: you don't know.
>> No. 8152
>>8149
If we piss Sakuya off here, I don't think it will matter if she has the watch on her or not.
She can take it out on Meiling any time, and kill us just as easily later.
>> No. 8153
[X] Tell her the truth: you don't know.

If we lie and say we are then thats bad for obvious reasons. If we lie and say we aren't, and it's later revealed that we are then we're fucked. Might as well go with the truth.
>> No. 8154
[ ] Tell her the truth: you don't know.
>> No. 8155
[X] Tell her the truth: you don't know.
We've been asking questions and acting clueless all this time. It's probably best to go with this one.
>> No. 8156
[x] "I'm as much of one as I need to be."
>> No. 8157
[x] Tell her the truth: you don't know.
>> No. 8158
[z] Tell her the truth: you don't know.
>> No. 8159
[x] Tell her the truth: you don't know.
>> No. 8160
[ ] Tell her the truth: you don't know.

Dunno lol.
>> No. 8161
[ ] Tell her the truth: you don't know.
>> No. 8162
We should've asked her to join us on the bed.
>> No. 8163
[X] Tell her the truth: you don't know.

We are a "Vampire Hunter" of sorts, though.
We have found our prey, we've taken her heart, and now we're waiting for the proper moment to pierce her with our stake.

If you know what I mean.
>> No. 8164
>>8162
Bloody right. Why couldn't you people have picked Sakuya's route?

Also writing in a few minutes.
>> No. 8166
>>8164
Vampires first, maids later.

Sound familiar?
>> No. 8167
>>8164
This happens to be the correct order you see:
1st Remilia
2nd Koakuma/Meiling
4th Sakuya
5th and 6th doesn't really matter to me.

Though I'd have picked Sakuya or Mei ahead of Remilia for the first! Even if Remilia is fine.
>> No. 8168
[x] Tell her the truth: you don't know.
>> No. 8169
>>8164
Isn't her route the mindfuck route? With much beating and shit. Well still sounds great to me, her route sounds interesting, but not as much as Koakuma or Flandre and Remilia.
>> No. 8170
File 121191832798.png - (670.36KB , 1075x1512 , 1207158005932.png ) [iqdb]
8170
>>8167
>2nd Meiling
Fixed. I love her more with every post, and I didn't think it was even possible to love her more.
>> No. 8171
>>8170
Meiling route - we take Sakuya's place and beat her instead?
>> No. 8172
>>8170
Oh Meiling is my number 1 favourite character in Touhou, mind. It's just that most people seem to love Koakuma and she's been really good in this story, so if she or Meiling are second, it's fine either way.
>> No. 8173
>>8164
You want to write her route so we can have a nice tasty dollop of plot exposition, don't you?

Well if that is the case don't play any of your cards now, we're going to demand another play through so keep those gems of plot in your notes for now. It'll add to the mystery and the enjoyment of realization later.
>> No. 8174
Sakuya looks very grave as she speaks. You're not quite sure what kind of an answer she's looking for but there's only one you can really give.
"Honestly Sakuya." You say. "I have no idea."
She frowns at you. "What?"
"I don't know! I turned up without any idea how I got here, pockets full of junk I've never seen before and this fucking whip! I don't know why I'm here or what I'm supposed to be."
Sakuya seems a little taken back at your outburst. "You mean ... you mean you didn't come here specifically looking for the Mistress?" She asks.
"Exactly." You say. "I didn't come looking for her, no matter how glad I am that I've met her now."
Sakuya looks down at your words, nodding slowly to herself.

You're both silent for a long moment. You can hear the sound of Sakuya's steady breathing overlapping with yours.

"You think the Gap Youkai brought you in?" Sakuya asks.
"Patchouli didn't think it was her." You say.
Sakuya shrugs and looks back up at you. "So you've lost your memory?"
"No, I still remember my life before coming here, who I am and what I'm like."
Sakuya frowns in thought. "Well ... thats a pity." She says.
"What?" You ask, suddenly worried.
Sakuya actually smiles at you, a sad smile, but a smile all the same. "It's nothing. I don't suppose you know where you got that bag of blood then?"
You shake your head.
"Is it your blood?" She asks.
"I don't know."
She hangs her head. "Then I have a request." Her voice has changed, there's an edge to it you can't identify.
"What is it?"

She straightens up and holds her hand out to you. "Can I have that bag of blood ... please?"

[ ] Give it to her.
[ ] Don't give it to her.
>> No. 8175
[x] Don't give it to her, but let her see it.
>> No. 8176
>>8173
No, although her plot is interesting. I just like writing her, the sheer chemistry of her scenes is great to write, which would be even better with sexual tension involved.
>> No. 8178
[x] Don't give it to her.

ざわ ざわ ざわ ざわ ざわ ざわ ざわ ざわ ざわ ざわ ざわ ざわ ざわ ざわ ざわ ざわ ざわ
 ざわ ざわ ざわ ざわ ざわ ざわ ざわ ざわ ざわ ざわ ざわ ざわ ざわ ざわ ざわ ざわ ざ
わ ざわ ざわ ざわ ざわ ざわ ざわ ざわ ざわ ざわ ざわ ざわ ざわ ざわ ざわ ざわ ざわ 
ざわ ざわ ざわ ざわ ざわ ざわ ざわ ざわ 
>> No. 8179
"So you want this bag of blood, Sakuya?"
*CRUSH*
>> No. 8180
>>8176
I bet in her route is enough sexual tension and rape and beating for two games.
>> No. 8181
[x] Give it to her in exchange for the stopwatch.

ZA WARUDO!
>> No. 8182
[x] Don't give it to her.
>> No. 8183
>>8174

[x] "...I don't know...I have a strange feeling that it may prove useful again at some point in the future. I could give you some of it, but not the entire bag."
>> No. 8184
>>8183
This
[x] "...I don't know...I have a strange feeling that it may prove useful again at some point in the future. I could give you some of it, but not the entire bag."
>> No. 8185
[ ] "...I don't know...I have a strange feeling that it may prove useful again at some point in the future. I could give you some of it, but not the entire bag."
>> No. 8186
[X] Stuff bag of blood in pants.

If she wants it, she can come and get it.
>> No. 8187
[x] "...I don't know...I have a strange feeling that it may prove useful again at some point in the future. I could give you some of it, but not the entire bag."
>> No. 8188
[x] "...I don't know...I have a strange feeling that it may prove useful again at some point in the future. I could give you some of it, but not the entire bag."

Changed vote.
>> No. 8189
What if Sakuya really is a Belmont (or at least a vampire hunter) and plans to use that on Remilia or Flandre? I'm not sure we should give it to her, since it seems like she may know or at least suspect what's going on.
>> No. 8190
[X] "...I don't know...I have a strange feeling that it may prove useful again at some point in the future. I could give you some of it, but not the entire bag."
>> No. 8191
[x] Don't give it to her.


she wants to kill remilia with that, because everything else failed her

you heard it here first
>> No. 8192
>>8189
She loves them too much to just kill them out of nowhere. Either that or she is only pretending it and waits for her chance to kill them.
>> No. 8193
[X] "...I don't know...I have a strange feeling that it may prove useful again at some point in the future. I could give you some of it, but not the entire bag."
>> No. 8194
[x] "...I don't know...I have a strange feeling that it may prove useful again at some point in the future. I could give you some of it, but not the entire bag."
>> No. 8195
[X] Don't give it to her.
>> No. 8196
>>8192
She may have grown to love them or not, but that's actually rather irrelevant.

If it's her duty to purify/exterminate them, she may put any feelings she could have aside for the sake of fulfilling it.
>> No. 8197
>Sakuya glares at you. "I'm not just some Heartless bitch."
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

brb, floor
>> No. 8198
Writing now.
>> No. 8199
>>8197
That IS a rather funny thing to say to someone you've not only threatened to kill (twice, no less) but also how easily you can do it, and how you'll cover it from their beloved afterwards.

Ahh, Sakuya. You nutty time-stopping bitch you.
>> No. 8200
Well, think about it. Whatever she does to us can't be worse than Killing Doll on lunatic.
>> No. 8201
[X] "You did react strange when I mentioned the name "Belmont" before. Do you know something about this name?"
>> No. 8202
Totally off topic here but...

I just raped Arucied and she APOLOGIZED


WTF?
>> No. 8203
>>8202

brace for BAD END
>> No. 8204
>>8202

Did you get bad end'd?
>> No. 8205
>>8203>>8204

No, she sort of .... wandered off and then the next day started.

So like a massive faggot I reloaded and chose not to rape her. But it's the first time I've done that and it was due to extenuating circumstances so I'll let myself off with a warning.
>> No. 8206
"...I don't know...I have a strange feeling that it may prove useful again at some point in the future. I could give you some of it, but not the entire bag."
Sakuya sighs and turns her head away from you.
"You won't need it." She says.
"How can you be so sure?"
She doesn't reply.
"What do you want it for anyway?" You ask.
"I can't tell you that."
"Then give me a reason I should give you it, or some of it."
"Because I think there is a better way to protect The Mistress than me killing you or driving you out of this house. I need that blood to achieve it." She says, still looking away from you.
You have a sudden horrible thought. "You're not going to ... feed it to Flandre or something? Are you?"
Sakuya turns and glares at you. "What the fuck do you take me for?" She demands. "You seriously think I would hurt either of them?"
She waits for an answer. You settle for just raising an eyebrow at her.
She makes an exasperated sighing noise. "Just give me some of it. I could have just taken it in your sleep if I wanted."
"I suppose you could have." You say

She produces a small glass bottle from somewhere beneath her uniform and you squeeze some of the blood into it, roughly half of what remains in the bag.
"I hope this will be enough." She says, tucking the bottle away again.
She notices your look.
"Okay." She says. "I will tell you what it's for, if it works. If it doesn't then you'll find out anyway. Just be patient."
You nod, too annoyed by being kept in the dark to bother arguing.
Sakuya looks down at your belt, eying the whip.
"You want that as well now?" You ask sarcastically.

"It would dramatically increase the chance of this working, I think." She says.
"You're kidding me?" You say.
She shakes her head. "Can I have it? You'll get it back tomorrow, whatever happens."
"I thought you said it was an ordinary whip."
"I did. I was wrong." She says, totally poker-faced.

[ ] Give her the whip.
[ ] Refuse.
>> No. 8207
on the topic of game controllers, a wireless 360 controller (im not so sure about the wireless) with the wirless adaptor and a program called Xpadder works.
>> No. 8208
>>8205

If I remember right you were on your way to a bad end anyway.
>> No. 8210
>>8206
[ ] Give her the whip, in exchange for the watch. "You disarm me, I disarm you."
>> No. 8211
[ ] Give her the whip.
>> No. 8212
[x] Refuse.
Fuck you.
>> No. 8213
[z] Give her the whip.
>> No. 8214
[x] Are you going to...fight that thing up there?
>> No. 8215
[X] Refuse.
>> No. 8216
[ ] Give her the whip.

She might be trying to use the blood to turn it into the true Vampire Killer.
>> No. 8218
[X] Give her the whip.
I hope she doesn't get herself killed
>> No. 8219
[x] Refuse.

Bitch has time hax and knives she doesn't need the whip.
>> No. 8220
[x] Give her the whip.
>> No. 8221
>>8210
She may need the watch if she's gonna fight Dracula-tan upstairs.
>> No. 8223
Let's not send Sakuya into her death, I think it's pretty clean her target is whatever is upstairs...and it's pretty clear that she won't succeed.
>> No. 8224
>>8221
So does this mean now that she will either get turned into some vampire or die?
Better go behind her so that we can save her from it and that she can finally accept us.
>> No. 8228
[X] Give her the whip.
>> No. 8229
[X] Give her the whip.

I get the feeling whatever it is she's going to do isn't going to work, no matter what. It wouldn't do to have the big dark secret problem resolved without us having to deal with it ourselves, now would it?

By at least giving her the whip as a sign of good faith, hopefully she'll have us help when things don't work out, as opposed to falling back on the "kill or drive us out of the mansion" plan as a back-up.
>> No. 8230
[x] Refuse.
[x] "I think I know what you're going to do. And I'm not going to let you do it alone."

Hello whatever dark secrets lurk up that stairwell.
>> No. 8231
>>8230
I like this idea even more, too bad that i already voted and that it will never win.
The perfect solution, go with her, she gets beaten and you save the day, can't be easier and she will be thankfully to you for saving the mansion. Or something like that.
>> No. 8232
[x] Give her the whip + "Can you show me some moves afterwards?"
>> No. 8233
>By at least giving her the whip as a sign of good faith, hopefully she'll have us help when things don't work out

Unless she's dead by then.
>> No. 8234
So give her the whip clearly won.

Get ready to jump in the lake guys.
>> No. 8235
[x] Refuse.
[x] "I think I know what you're going to do. And I'm not going to let you do it alone."

We're being helpful!
>> No. 8236
[x] "It's dangerous to go alone... take this."
[x] Give her the whip.
>> No. 8237
>>8231

You know that if you want to revote, you can just delete your previous vote, right?
>> No. 8238
[X] Give her the whip, why not.

I would not recommend a 360 controller for a fighting game. Unless you don't mind using the analog stick or they/you fixed the D-pads. I cannot even play Tetris without the controller fucking up my game, and it's god damn Tetris.
>> No. 8239
[x] Refuse.
[x] "I think I know what you're going to do. And I'm not going to let you do it alone."
>> No. 8240
[x] Refuse.
[x] "I think I know what you're going to do. And I'm not going to let you do it alone."

I can't see anything good coming of letting her go off on her own. It's patently stupid, and could make things worse for us if whatever is up there gets its hands on her. We need to follow her.

Besides, we've involved ourselves in the so-called "balance", and there's no extracting ourself from it now. This is something we need to be part of.
>> No. 8241
>>Unless she's dead by then.

In case you haven't noticed, Sakuya seems more than able to take care of herself. And if our little display of practicing with the whip was any indication, she's likely far more capable with it than we are. Between that and her time HAX, there's no reason she shouldn't be able to protect herself, or at least escape should things go badly.
>> No. 8242
>>8237
Delted, and new choice
I hope other people will do it too.

[x] Refuse.
[x] "I think I know what you're going to do. And I'm not going to let you do it alone."
>> No. 8243
>>8241
This may be our chance to get to know our powers better and level up a bit, we may no be that useful, but we sure can save Sakuya and beat whatever is up there with her.
>> No. 8244
[✓] Refuse.
[✓] "I think I know what you're going to do. And I'm not going to let you do it alone."
>> No. 8245
"Alright, give her the whip.....DON'T GIVE HER THE WHIP!"
"Do you know my dad?"
"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"
"GI JOOEEEEEEE"


Hmm, Sakuya is a former vampire hunter who got nerfed into a maid, is in love with the vampire she serves, now has blood that can cure vampirism in anyone whom is bitten, and a magical whip.

I know exactly what she is planning.

Roleplaying. Sexy sexy roleplaying.

Which is why my input is:
[x] Ask if you can watch.
>> No. 8246
[x] Refuse.
[x] "I think I know what you're going to do. And I'm not going to let you do it alone."

Oh ho, why not progress the story too quickly? Well, I imagine Sakuya will try and turn us down though, on the grounds that we're useless and she's better with the whip.
>> No. 8247
[X] Refuse.
[X] "I think I know what you're going to do. And I'm not going to let you do it alone."

Do not want Sakuya turning into a brainwashed vampire and failing to return our whip afterwards, thank you very much.
>> No. 8248
[x] Refuse.
[x] "I think I know what you're going to do. And I'm not going to let you do it alone."
This is good.
>> No. 8249
Writing now, blame SWR for the unexpected 7 minutes.
>> No. 8250
>>8249
What won, give her or go with her?
>> No. 8251
>>8243
And if our tagging along just proves to be a liability when Sakuya has to worry about not just watching her own back but ours as well?

Besides, whatever is up there is likely the Final Boss fight. We need more items and experience if we want to get the upside-down SDM and true ending.
>> No. 8252
>>8251
For the true ending, we probably need Sakuya alive and well. We can't let her just take on the final boss alone.

Also HY, new thread? This one's a bitch to load by now.
>> No. 8253
[x] Refuse.
[x] "I think I know what you're going to do. And I'm not going to let you do it alone."
Ready to roll!
>> No. 8254
>>8251
If whatever is up there is a final boss, if we let her go alone she dies anyway. Or even worse gets turned into some vampire and will get even more powerful and kill us or does whatever god knows to the other people in the Mansion.
That's why we need to go with her, and if it gets too serious we can pull her out of there or just escape with her. It's better if we are with her, it will probably bad if we lose her so early on.
>> No. 8255
>>8254
A vampire who can stop time? WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
>> No. 8256
How do we know Sakuya's going to confront the monster in the stairwell again? For all we know she's just doing the ritual to upgrade our Vampire Killer.
>> No. 8257
>>8256
All the more reason for us to come along and find out.
>> No. 8258
>>8256

Yes, I'm sure merely upgrading our weapon will solve every single problem in the household.

Read between the lines, damn.
>> No. 8259
>>8256
Sakuya obvious came to us because she was a vampire killer and we have things only vampire hunters have.
She hates our guts and still came to us, that means that her resolve is to kill whatever is upstairs. Which means it must be stronger then her so she needs our Whip and the blood so she can beat it.
>> No. 8269
>>8133

One would expect wireless controllers to be on par with wireless keyboards and mice by now. Anyways...
[x] Refuse.
[x] "I think I know what you're going to do. And I'm not going to let you do it alone."
>> No. 8278
FUCKIN WALL WHERE?
I have to hit the sack T_T
>> No. 8280
>>8278
New thread, slowbro.
>> No. 8392
>>8238
>>8269

the 360 ones are good.

also, 8238,
http://www.xpadder.com/
allows you to bind keypresses to your gamepad, controller, etc.