[Return]
Archived thread

File 120921877538.gif - (29.19KB , 373x291 , sakuya liek food.gif ) [iqdb]
739 No. 739
Apparently silence is golden.

Also third thread!

======================

You finish up the meal without talking to Sakuya. The silence feels companionable, not hostile. After she's finished too she raises an eyebrow at you.
"Well?" She asks.
"Well what?"
She gestures at the dirty bowls and cutlery. You sigh and move over to do the washing up. As you fill the sink and wonder about the miracle that is plumbing in Gensokyo, you see Sakuya take her pocket-watch out and hold it up. Pity, you wanted to spend more time with her, or were hoping she'd at least thank you for the food before she freezes time and buggers off while you can't say anything.

She catches you looking at the watch.
"I was just checking the time. I should get going." She must be lying, you swear you saw her finger move to click a button on the watch just now. When you turn back to the washing up you notice that most of it is already done, though there is still some left for you to do. Come to think of it, what's that lingering smell in the air around you? Freshly washed sheets and shampoo. Is that her?
"God this stuff is awful." She says, finishing the beer.
"Here, catch!" She throws the can at you and you manage not to critical fumble it onto the floor.
"Put it in the bin for me." You can smell the dregs in the can and whatever it was it sure doesn't smell like any beer you've ever had. What the hell was she drinking? She gets up and heads over to the door, then turns back.
"Thanks. That was a nice gesture." She raises a finger and points at you, looking serious.
"But don't get any ideas. The Mistress always comes first."

[ ] "Do you mean first to you? Or first to me? If it's the latter then I can change that."
[ ] Ask her why the beer smells funny.
[ ] Thank her for helping with the washing up.
[ ] Just agree and say goodbye for now.

>> No. 740
[X] "Do you mean first to you? Or first to me? If it's the latter then I can change that."
>> No. 741
[ ] Thank her for helping with the washing up.
>> No. 742
[X] Thank her for helping with the washing up.

I'm not sure I get the other one, but it is early morning.
>> No. 743
[ ] Thank her for helping with the washing up.

though i am curious about the beer, as well.
>> No. 744
[x] Ask her why the beer smells funny.
>> No. 745
[x] Ask her why the beer smells funny.

Though I'd rather ask "What kind of beer it is" or ask for the brand etc.
>> No. 746
[X] Thank her for helping with the washing up.
The beer just tasted bad. Nothing strange about that.
>> No. 747
[X] Thank her for helping with the washing up.
>> No. 748
[ ] Thank her for helping with the washing up.
>> No. 749
[x] Thank her for helping with the washing up.
>> No. 750
[ ] Ask her why the beer smells funny.
[ ] Thank her for helping with the washing up.

But so tempting otherwise,

>>[ ] "Do you mean first to you? Or first to me? If it's the latter then I can change that."
>> No. 751
[C] Thank her for helping with the washing up.
>> No. 752
[x] Thank her for helping with the washing up.
>> No. 753
[X] Ask her why the beer smells funny.
>> No. 754
[X] Ask her why the beer smells funny.
>> No. 755
c[ ] Ask her why the beer smells funny.
>> No. 756
[X] Ask her why the she smells funny.
>> No. 757
[x] Thank her for helping with the washing up.
Let's kill her tsun-tsun with KINDNESS
>> No. 758
[x] Just agree and say goodbye for now.
>> No. 759
[X] Thank her for helping with the washing up.
>> No. 760
File 120922500674.jpg - (64.78KB , 260x800 , 1206280927158.jpg ) [iqdb]
760
I'd wash her up, if you know what I mean
>> No. 761
"Okay Sakuya. Thanks for helping with the washing up."
"What? I didn't help you with it." She turns away quickly. You really want to know if she's hiding a blush.
She starts speaking really fast. "You better not being trying to get out of cleaning up after yourself. I expect this place to be spotless, okay?"
"Thanks again." You say.
"See you later. I mean, bye! I mean ... ugh." She shuts the door behind her.

You throw the beer can in the bin and get back to the washing up. She really didn't leave you much to do. You wipe down the worktop and dry the dishes. This isn't so hard at all. On your way out of the kitchen you spot something you haven't noticed before. On the other side of the fridge, partly hidden so you couldn't see it while cooking, is a slim passageway that seems to go on quite far. You can't see the end of it. As your attention is grabbed by this you stub your toe on the chair Sakuya was sitting in. Ouch.

[ ] Ignore the passageway for now.
[ ] Investigate the passageway.
[ ] THIS CHAIR IS AN EYESORE.
>> No. 763
>>760

You know, that's not a bad idea for an h-scene.
>> No. 764
[x] Ignore the passageway for now.

Although I wouldn't mind destroying the chair, it'd make both a ruckus and mess.
>> No. 765
[X] Ignore the passageway for now.
THIS CHAIR is tempting
>> No. 766
[x] Investigate the passageway.
Fuck it, I smell plot device.
>> No. 767
[X] Ignore the passageway for now.
>> No. 768
[x] THIS CHAIR IS AN EYESORE.
let's go Shiki
>> No. 769
[x] Ignore the passageway for now.
I bet Sakuya just keeps the beer in there and uses her time manipulation powers to make that passageway fuckhuge. Or maybe it's her wonderful killing chamber. Either way I don't want to go in there.
>> No. 770
[x] THIS CHAIR IS AN EYESORE.

When a good time turns around
You must whip it
You will never live it down
Unless you whip it
No one gets away
Until they whip it

I say whip it
Whip it good
>> No. 771
>>763
Thanks
>> No. 772
[x] Ignore the passageway for now.
>> No. 773
[x] Ignore the passageway for now.

I have no sense of adventure. Also, don't go where we shouldn't.
>> No. 774
[X] Ignore the passageway for now.

I think I don't want to know what's down there.

Especially if it's Sakuya's hiding-hole. Lord knows what she'd do to us if we got caught.
>> No. 775
[X] Investigate the passageway.
>> No. 776
[X] Ignore the passageway for now.

we can come back later
>> No. 777
[X] Investigate the passageway.
It shouldn't take long. And if it's something horrible, results shouldn't be that bad, right?

Seems like this time Meiling isn't romantic interest, but more like friend.
>> No. 778
[x] Investigate the passageway.

Maybe it goes to the library?
>> No. 779
[ ] Ignore the passageway for now.
I don't need to see Remi's food, thanks.
>> No. 780
[] Ignore the passageway for now.
>> No. 781
[x] Investigate the passageway.
Damn, where's our intrepid spirit?
>> No. 782
[ ] THIS CHAIR IS AN EYESORE.
What on earth could we do? Whip it apart?
>> No. 783
>>782
This would be awesome
>> No. 784
>>782

Our coat has knives, I believe.
>> No. 785
[ ] Ignore the passageway for now.

DO NOT WANT. It will probably go to Flandre's room, or a torture chamber.
>> No. 786
>>777

The Meiling path is not closed off. That's all I'll say for now.
>> No. 787
>>784
Yeah, but that's been done. Whipping would be so much cooler.
>> No. 788
>>787
too bad [ ] Ignore the passageway for now. won, THIS CHAIR scene would have been awesome
>> No. 789
>>786

Good to know, but I'm assuming it'd be foolhardy to do much of anything until we figure out what's making Remillia tick.
>> No. 790
File 120922931058.jpg - (58.56KB , 550x450 , 1205864151758.jpg ) [iqdb]
790
>>789
I'd make her scarlet devil tick, if you know what I mean

And yes, before anyone asks, I do have too much free time on my hands
>> No. 791
>>790
oh u
>> No. 792
You might be allowed in the kitchen to make food, but you doubt Sakuya would take kindly to you poking around in the back, whatever is down there. You give the chair a glance, promising slow retribution later on, and leave the kitchen.

Barely ten paces out of the kitchen you walk right into Koakuma. As in she appears out of thin air the moment you step into the space she occupies. Your finely honed vampire hunting reflexes fail to do anything for you, instead of accidently lashing out in surprise you just fall on your arse. Dammit, that's the second time in one day you've ended up on the ground. On some level you can't help but feel you deserve a little more dignity. Then you look up and feel that maybe it's not that bad. Unlike you, Koakuma kept her balance and is now blushing and bowing her head at you, eyes flicking to you and then looking down again as you get back to your feet. It looks like she's almost on the verge of tears.

Funnily enough, there is no Succubus effect this time, you feel completely normal.

[ ] Apologize for bumping into Koakuma.
[ ] Ask her what the hell she was doing knocking you down like that.
[ ] Smile, ruffle her hair.
[ ] Ignore her and leave.
>> No. 793
[X] Apologize for bumping into Koakuma.
Two nice options and two options to be a jerk. Fair enough.
>> No. 794
[x] Apologize for bumping into Koakuma.
>> No. 795
[X] Smile, ruffle her hair.

D'awww. See, she's learned her lesson. Just so long as we don't get into bed with her again...
>> No. 796
>Don't touch her if she doesn't do so first.
So no ruffling

[ ] Apologize for bumping into Koakuma.
>> No. 797
[x] Apologize for bumping into Koakuma.
>> No. 798
[ ] Apologize for bumping into Koakuma.

No contact, but I think we're better off instigating things considering what we've learned.
>> No. 799
[X] Apologize for bumping into Koakuma.
>> No. 800
[x] Smile, ruffle her hair.
I MUST I MUST I MUST I MUST I MUST
>> No. 801
Koakuma's hair is not meant to be ruffled; only stroked. Tenderly.
>> No. 802
>>800
I MUST BRUSH THIS HAND OF MINE AGAINST HER LITTLE BATWINGS WITH AN AWESOME POWER
>> No. 803
>>801
This. The fact that Sakuya told us not to touch her is obsolete in front of fact like this.
>> No. 804
>>803
Oh right, forgot about that
>> No. 805
File 120923148972.png - (181.51KB , 320x240 , Yami.png ) [iqdb]
805
[x] Smile, crush her mind.
>> No. 806
>>796
>Before you can move your hand out of the way, she grabs it.

>Without a word and before you can react she jumps up into the air and settles down again. Straddling your hips.

Yeah, that "not touching Koakuma" theory needs some work. She's initially touched us twice and we still got BAD END. I think it's safe to say THERE IS NO KOAKUMA ROUTE!
>> No. 807
>>757
[X] Smile, ruffle her hair.
What other choice is there?
>> No. 808
>>805

Oh jesus christ
>> No. 809
File 120923254741.jpg - (339.07KB , 1280x720 , 1208801389689.jpg ) [iqdb]
809
>>806
>THERE IS NO KOAKUMA ROUTE!
>> No. 810
[X] Apologize for bumping into Koakuma.

It was our fault, really. I'm still a little wary of personal contact with her.
>> No. 811
[ ] Apologize for bumping into Koakuma.
>> No. 812
[x] Smile, ruffle her hair.
Fuck Sakuya.
>> No. 813
>>812
>Fuck Sakuya.

That's the plan!
>> No. 814
File 120923475224.jpg - (31.29KB , 452x340 , ohyou.jpg ) [iqdb]
814
>>813
>> No. 815
"Sorry Koakuma, I can't have been watching where I was going."
She looks back up at you and stops bowing her head. She points upwards.
"Sorry?"
She points upwards again, mimes opening a door and then flaps her thumb and fingers together, miming speech.

What?

"I'm sorry, I don't understand." You shake your head. Koakuma looks somewhat distressed. Then she steps towards you and leans in. She cups her hand around her mouth a whispers in your ear.
"the mistress wants to see you"
Her voice sounds like cloth moving against cloth, it's so quiet and gentle. You're not surprised she never tries to speak out loud with a voice like that, she wouldn't be heard anyway.
"Has Remilia calmed down now?" You ask.
She hesitates for a moment.
"i mean my mistress"
"Patchouli?"
"yes"
Koakuma finally moves away from your ear.
"I better go see her then. Thanks Koakuma." You turn to leave, then realize you don't know the way.

[ ] Ask Koakuma where the library is.
[ ] Try to find it yourself.
>> No. 816
[x] Ask Koakuma where the library is.
>> No. 817
[ ] Ask Koakuma where the library is.

...why would Patchi want to see us,~kana? ~Kana?
>> No. 818
[X] Try to find it yourself.
It's an enormous library, I'm sure it can't be that hard to find.
Plus, if we lose our way, we'll just run into Flandre.
Moe Flandre~
>> No. 819
[x] Ask Koakuma where the library is.
Don't want to stumble into the cellar, do we?
>> No. 820
[X] Ask Koakuma where the library is.
More time with Koakuma can only be good.
>> No. 821
[ ] Ask Koakuma where the library is.
>> No. 822
>>815 Its a misunderstanding! You must find Remilia...

[X] Try to find it yourself.
>> No. 823
[X] Ask Koakuma where the library is.
>> No. 824
[X] Ask Koakuma where the library is.
>> No. 825
[X] Ask Koakuma to lead us to the library.
>> No. 826
[x] Ask Koakuma where the library is.
Take me to your leader
>> No. 827
You turn back around.
"Er, Koakuma? Where's the library?"
She blushes again but this time appears to be suppressing a smile. She reaches out to you, slowly. Before her hand touches yours she looks right into your eyes and pauses.
You just nod. Sakuya said not to initiate any contact with Koakuma, but this is her action, not yours. She takes your hand, nothing happens.

Well nothing bad happens anyway. Koakuma seems utterly mesmerized by the sight and feel of your hand. She squeezes it a couple of times and runs her thumb over your palm. Just when you're starting to think it might not have been a good idea to let her touch you, she snaps out of it and turns bright red. Without a word she turns and starts to lead you.

She doesn't pull your hand at all. In fact it feels like you're never walking too close or too far from her. The journey passes without incident until you read a pair of large double doors opposite a window. Koakuma lets go of your hand, pushes through one of the doors and goes inside. Before you can follow, from down the darkened end of the hallway there is a loud whisper.
"Over here!" followed by a giggle

It sounds like Flandre.

[ ] Go into the library.
[ ] Follow Flandre's voice.
>> No. 828
[X] Follow Flandre's voice.
I'm sure Patchu would understand.
>> No. 829
[x] Follow Flandre's voice.

Oh you, running around the corridors again without your sister knowing.
>> No. 830
[x] Go into the library.
no
Hell no

FUCK NO
>> No. 831
[x] Go into the library.

Pretend we didn't hear Flandre.
>> No. 832
[ ] Follow Flandre's voice.

Well, this is fucked up. We're here to see Patchi, yet if we ignore Flandre, get half the mansion destroyed...
>> No. 833
>>827
[ ] Go into the library.

I would prefer Patchy.
>> No. 834
[ ] Go into the library.
>> No. 835
[ ] Follow Flandre's voice.
Patchy will forgive us.
Flandre won't.
>> No. 836
[ ] Go into the library.

Don't get Koakuma in trouble because you're scared of the little girl.
>> No. 837
[ ] Go into the library.
>> No. 838
[x] Follow Flandre's voice.

Koakuma's dicked with us too much.
Do it later.
>> No. 839
[X] Go into the library.
>> No. 840
[ ] Follow Flandre's voice.
Tell Koakuma to waitasec, too.
>> No. 841
You got five more minutes to decide.
>> No. 842
>>840
Meh, tell Flandre to come with us and then go into the library before she can respond.
>> No. 843
[X] Follow Flandre's voice

We teached her the meaning of hug. Now we teach her a lot more things, if you know what I mean
>> No. 844
Someone vote for the library. Double-voting's for fags.
>> No. 845
>>842
No wait, this sounds good
>> No. 846
[X] Go into the library.
>> No. 847
>>846
Thank you
>> No. 848
>>841
Oh damn it.
[ ] Follow Flandre's voice.
>> No. 849
Votes are tied, mixing them. Give me a while, something came up.
>> No. 850
Come on guys, let's not leave the poor little loli who wants some hot hugging alone, Vote for Flandre!
>> No. 851
[x] Follow Flandre's voice.
>> No. 852
>>849
Will it blend?
>> No. 853
>>852
See >>842
>> No. 854
>>853
Yay, Fandre sitting in our lap perhaps while we chitchat with Patchy
>> No. 855
>>854
inb4 SO MOE I'M GONNA DIE
>> No. 856
>>854
Now you're talkin'!
>> No. 857
>>854
dammit.
I saw "Fandre", followed by "lap perhaps", And now I can't stop reading that as "Flandre sitting in our lap fapping while we chitchat with Patchy."
>> No. 858
>>857
God that'd be cool.
>> No. 859
>>857
We can only dream.
WITH THE POWER OF OUR DREAMS UNITED, WE SHIFT HUNGRY YOKAIS WILL TOWARDS WRITING THIS!

COME ON EVERYBODY, UNITE THE DREAMS, UNITE THE DREAMS!
>> No. 860
>>857
Why the hell am I reminded of Yume Miru Kusuri.
>> No. 861
>>857
EVEN BETTER
>> No. 862
>>854
This is a threat to Patchy\Koakuma end, I will not allow it.

Just out of interest, who are we gunning for?

Personally?
Remi = Nah, too easy modo
Flan = Cute but no
China = Only is WUIG China goes tits up
Koakuma = I'm intrigued by what's going on with her
Patchy = Depends on how she is
Sakuya = I'm warming to her
>> No. 864
Koakuma and Flandre all the way for me.
Booyeah!
>> No. 865
>>862
>Only is WUIG China goes tits up
I see what you did there.

Me, I'm thinking, Remi/Sakuya. Remi to keep on her good side, then ask for her blessing with Sakuya and go for a GOOD END with her.
>> No. 866
>>862

Patchy or Sakuya. Gonna wait to see how Patchy acts.
>> No. 867
>>862
We haven't met Patchu yet, so I reserve judgement on that particular route, but right now I'm trying for Koakuma.
>> No. 868
>>862
SAKUYA
>> No. 869
"Flandre?" you call into the darkness. "Flandre, want to come into the library with me?"
You can't ignore her, but you don't want to anger Patchouli or abandon Koakuma. You push the door to the library open, dithering on the threshold as you call out again.
"Flandre? I can't see you in the darkness." Brainwave time. "Come give me a hug?" You hold your arms out.

Two large red eyes appear out of the darkness as Flandre steps forward into the light. Those eyes stir something. No, not that. Something in your bowels. Then to your relief you notice she is biting her lip and bunching the front of her dress in her hands. She's nervous.
"Hey there. Come here." You say.
She smiles a little and walks over to you, she takes hold of your coat sleeve with one hand and gulps. Then, slowly, shakily, she wraps her arms around you and pushes her head against your chest.

You breathe out, stroking her hair for a moment before speaking.

"Come on. Lets go play with Patchy." you say.
Flandre looks up at you with a grin before letting go of you and slipping through the library doors. Then her face appears again.
"Come on silly! Race you!"
You step into the library, Flandre has jumped up onto one of the bookcases and is already off ahead of you. The bookcases are at least twice your height and you can see them extending off in all directions. Koakuma is nowhere to be seen.

[ ] Follow the wall left.
[ ] Follow the wall right.
[ ] Call out.
[ ] Walk down the middle of the bookcases, away from the wall.
>> No. 870
Koakuma seems the most interesting right now.
>> No. 871
[x] Walk down the middle of the bookcases, away from the wall.
>> No. 872
>>869
[ ] Call out.

"MARCO!"
>> No. 873
[x] Follow the wall right.
>> No. 874
[X] Walk down the middle of the bookcases, away from the wall.
>> No. 875
[X] Walk down the middle of the bookcases, away from the wall.

Time to get lost. Also, this is awesome. I'm saddened I wasn't there for the first two threads.
>> No. 876
[X] Walk down the middle of the bookcases, away from the wall.
>> No. 877
[C] Call out.
>> No. 878
[ ] Walk down the middle of the bookcases, away from the wall.
>> No. 879
File 120924345879.jpg - (158.19KB , 763x703 , 1206812182307.jpg ) [iqdb]
879
Flandre running on top of the bookcases
>> No. 880
[X] Walk down the middle of the bookcases, away from the wall.
>> No. 881
[X] Walk down the middle of the bookcases, away from the wall.

The library in enormous. If we follow the walls, we'll never get anywhere.
>> No. 882
>>879
can we see her panties?
>> No. 883
[x] Walk down the middle of the bookcases, away from the wall.
>> No. 884
[X] Walk down the middle of the bookcases, away from the wall.
>> No. 885
>>882
Maybe we saw them when she jumped up to the top?
>> No. 886
[X] Walk down the middle of the bookcases, away from the wall.

Oh, Belmont you're so sexy!
>> No. 887
[ ] Use your whip to get to the top of the bookcases, follow Flandre.

Hell yeah Indy end.
>> No. 888
>>885

I would have said if you did. No moe-moe-Flan-chan panties for you just yet.
>> No. 889
>>888
aawww.. But I'll wait
>> No. 890
[X] Walk down the middle of the bookcases, away from the wall.

I like the whip idea.
>> No. 891
You step away from the doors, straight forward into the library. You can hear Flandre hopping between the bookcases somewhere to your right. She could just fly over them but maybe she enjoys it like this. She calls out to you.
"Where'd you go?"
"I'm down here!" You shout back.
"Ha! I'm winning!" You hear her getting further away.

All around you are books. This library must contains thousands, maybe even tens of thousands. Even a quick glance shows you can only read the titles of maybe 10 percent of them. There's every language imaginable and some you've never seen before. Some shelves are dusty, others clean. Leatherbound tomes jammed up against Twentieth-century paperbacks. Scrolls lying on top of manga volumes. You notice the conspicuous absence of cobwebs.

Your momentary distraction means you've lost sight of the door and any walls. All you can see is shelves in every direction. Ahh shit.

[ ] Call out.
[ ] Look for some kind of landmark to work out where you are.
[ ] Climb up a bookcase.
>> No. 892
>>891
[ ] Call out.

Inb4 "HELP ME (insert chosen character here)"
>> No. 893
File 120924525163.jpg - (40.30KB , 508x548 , 1207230691024.jpg ) [iqdb]
893
>> No. 894
[x] Climb up a bookcase

I'm spiderman!
>> No. 895
[X] Call out.

Climbing the shelves is death. Won't find many landmarks in a library like this.
>> No. 896
[X] Climb up a bookcase.

Indy End, second chance.
>> No. 897
[x] Climb up a bookcase.
Hopefully Anonymous Lecarde isn't heavier than a bunch of books.
>> No. 898
[x] Look for some kind of landmark to work out where you are.
>> No. 899
[ ] Call out.
>> No. 900
[ ] Climb up a bookcase.

How do I shot web?
>> No. 901
[x] Climb up a bookcase.
>> No. 902
File 120924562221.png - (14.35KB , 520x520 , 1208801295003.png ) [iqdb]
902
let's go CRAAAAAZYYY in the libary
>> No. 903
[ ] Climb up a bookcase.

...hmmm Deja vu?
>> No. 904
[X] Climb up a bookcase.
>> No. 905
[x] Call out.
>> No. 906
[X] Climb up a bookcase.

All the cool kids are picking it.
>> No. 907
[x] Look for some kind of landmark to work out where you are.
>> No. 908
[C] Climb up a bookcase.
>> No. 909
You grab hold of the shelf level with your face, place your feet on a lower one and attempt to climb. You reach the next shelf up and feel your grip slipping. The shelves are horizontal with nothing to really get hold of, since when was this a good idea? What's more is that they're old shelves, age has smoothed their surfaces. You fall to the floor and smack you head, but not hard enough to do any real damage.

That's it, this is the third fucking time today you've fallen down and felt like an idiot. NO MORE! You brace one foot against the shelf behind you, gaging the distance. Then you kick upwards, away towards the opposite shelf. You pull your knee back and kick the other shelf with perfect timing, propelling yourself upwards again, in the other direction this time. Your hands find the top of the shelf and you haul yourself up with nothing more than sheer anger at these fucking shelves.

You stand triumphant, looking out over the sea of books. Fuck Sam Fisher, fuck Solid Snake, you're awesome.

Pity nobody was around to see it.

You can just see Flandre, far off to your right, dropping down off the top of a shelf. You can just hear her start to talk excitedly but you can't make out the words.

[ ] Platforming is in your blood. Leap those gaps.
[ ] Get down and follow the sound of Flandre's voice.
>> No. 910
[X] Platforming is in your blood. Leap those gaps.

Samus has nothing on our mad bookshelfjumping skills.
>> No. 911
>>909

[x] Platforming is in your blood. Leap those gaps.

Obvious solution.
>> No. 912
[X] Get down and follow the sound of Flandre's voice.

Falling down would be bad.
>> No. 913
[X] Platforming is in your blood. Leap those gaps.
>> No. 914
[x] I am the bone of my platforming.
>> No. 915
>>909


[x] Platforming is in your blood. Leap those gaps.

We're the goddamn Belmont afterall.
>> No. 916
[C] Platforming is in your blood. Leap those gaps.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▓▓▓▓▓▓██░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██░░░░▓▓██░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░██░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓██░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░██░░▓▓▓▓▒▒░░░░░░▓▓▓▓░░██░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░██░░▓▓▒▒░░░░████▒▒██░░██░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██▓▓▒▒░░░░████▒▒██░░██░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░████▓▓▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒░░▒▒██░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░████░░░░██▓▓▒▒████████▒▒██████░░░░░░
░░░░██▓▓░░░░░░░░██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██░░░░▓▓██░░░░
░░░░██▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░██████████░░░░▓▓▓▓██░░░░
░░██▓▓▓▓▓▓░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░▓▓▓▓▓▓██░░
░░██▓▓▓▓██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████▓▓▓▓██░░
░░██▓▓▓▓▓▓████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▓▓▓▓▓▓██░░
░░██▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓██░░
░░░░██████░░██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██░░██████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██▓▓▓▓░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░▓▓██░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░████▓▓▓▓▓▓░░██░░██░░▓▓▓▓▓▓████░░░░░░
░░████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██░░░░░░██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████░░
██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██░░░░░░██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██
██████████████████░░░░░░██████████████████
>> No. 917
[ ] Platforming is in your blood. Leap those gaps.

WE JUST FUCKING WALLJUMED

We must explore our new abilities.
>> No. 918
[ ] Platforming is in your blood. Leap those gaps
>> No. 919
[X] Platforming is in your blood. Leap those gaps.

This is one of those points where turning back would just be spineless. We leapt up here, and by God, we're sure as shit gonna leap down, one way or another.
>> No. 920
[X] Platforming is in your blood. Leap those gaps.

Apparently we've been granted Castlevania powers, so it's time to start jumping.
>> No. 921
[X] Get down and follow the sound of Flandre's voice.
>> No. 922
[x] Platforming is in your blood. Leap those gaps.
V > ^ + B = SUPER JUMP UPPERCUT
>> No. 923
[ ] Platforming is in your blood. Leap those gaps.
>> No. 924
[ ] Platforming is in your blood. Leap those gaps.
We're a motherfucking belmont, if we already have wall kick we have double jump.
>> No. 925
[x] Platforming is in your blood. Leap those gaps.
>> No. 926
>>921

Don't want to clean up the mess, eh?

>>924

We should probably have taken that passage in the kitchen to find the giant bat power then...
>> No. 927
You can feel it, this is right. The bookcase is just wide enough to get a tiny bit of speed up, just enough to get yourself over to the next one. You breathe in and out a few times, steadying yourself. Then you move.

Your feet leave the edge of the bookcase as you grunt, propelling yourself as far as you can go.

Wham.

You touch down perfectly. The sound of your shoes hitting the top of the bookcase echoing throughout the library. You may not be able to fly, but you can sure as hell jump. You take the next, and the next, and the next without stopping for breath. This isn't exactly easy, you can't imagine how strong Flandre must be to have done this so fast.

You're nearing the point that Flandre dropped down from the bookcase. The sounds of her voice have stopped, the only noise is your feet hitting the bookcases and your now quite heavy breathing.

[ ] Slow down, climb down and compose yourself before getting to Flandre and Patchouli.
[ ] Keep jumping, make a dramatic entrance.
>> No. 928
[X] Slow down, climb down and compose yourself before getting to Flandre and Patchouli.

Don't give away that this was a difficult endeavor.
>> No. 929
[X] Slow down, climb down and compose yourself before getting to Flandre and Patchouli.
>> No. 930
[X] Keep jumping, make a dramatic entrance.
With our coat flapping in the wind~
>> No. 931
[X] Slow down, climb down and compose yourself before getting to Flandre and Patchouli.

Don't annoy Patchi!
>> No. 932
[x] Slow down, climb down and compose yourself before getting to Flandre and Patchouli.
We're getting tired already, better quit while we're ahead.
>> No. 933
[ ] Slow down, climb down and compose yourself before getting to Flandre and Patchouli.
>> No. 934
[ ] Keep jumping, make a dynamic entry.
>> No. 935
[ ] Slow down, climb down and compose yourself before getting to Flandre and Patchouli.
>> No. 936
[ ] Slow down, climb down and compose yourself before getting to Flandre and Patchouli.
>> No. 937
[x] Slow down, climb down and compose yourself before getting to Flandre and Patchouli.
>> No. 938
You attempt to jump the shelves; keyword: attemp. You fall and paint the floor brain-matter grey. bad end#4
>> No. 939
[ ] Keep jumping, make a dramatic entrance.

DYNAMIC ENTRY
>> No. 940
>>934

Glad someone spotted that!
>> No. 941
>>940
does this mean i win?
>> No. 942
[C] Slow down, climb down and compose yourself before getting to Flandre and Patchouli.
>> No. 943
[X] Keep jumping, make a dynamic entry.

What happened to that burning spirit, anon?
>> No. 944
>>943
You're supposed to keep quiet in libraries.
>> No. 945
[X] Keep jumping, make a dynamic entry.

This would be one of those rare, non-H-yet-totally-worth-it BAD ENDs. Keep up the rhythm!
>> No. 946
[ ] Slow down, climb down and compose yourself before getting to Flandre and Patchouli.

Nearly chose otherwise, but only flan would like it.
>> No. 947
[ ] Slow down, climb down and compose yourself before getting to Flandre and Patchouli.
>> No. 948
>>943
We'd like to KEEP it burning.

[X] Slow down, climb down and compose yourself before getting to Flandre and Patchouli.
>> No. 949
You imagine impressing both the girls with your entry, flying off the top of the bookcase, landing, knees bent, fingers of one hand just lightly touching the floor, coat billowing out behind you. Then you imagine landing flat on your face, or barreling headfirst into Patchouli. Not to mention the risk of hitting Flandre or damaging any books on your way down.

Maybe it's best to walk the last stretch. Before you come into view you stop and just jump straight down to the floor. You realize your mistake at the last moment, the drop was at least twice your height, you feel your bladder start to loosen in fear. But nothing happens, it's just a normal landing. Huh. Oh well. Maybe you remembered that wrong, how far a human can fall.

You smooth out your coat and emerge from between the bookcases. It's a corner. A reading desk with piles of books jumbled on it is wedged up against the wall. A second table with only two books is a little further out, closer to you. It has three chairs around it, sitting in one of them is Patchouli. Flandre is just to your left, looking at you with wide eyes.

"As long as you didn't damage the books I won't ask what all that noise was just now." Patchouli doesn't look up from her book. You see Flandre smother a giggle with her hand.
"Sit down please."
You walk over to the table, winking at Flandre on the way. The chair is maybe a little small for you, but comfortable enough. Flandre walks over and scoots up into your lap, facing the same direction as you. She tilts her head back so her forehead is touching your chin and smiles at you.
Patchouli speaks again, "Flandre."
"Yes Patchouli?" Flandre doesn't look away from you.
"Do you want to play catch?"
Flandre leaps up from you and claps her hands together.
"Oh yes! Yes please!"
Patchouli reaches into a small bag by her side and produces a fist-sized black globe. She throws it in the air without looking. It hovers for a moment, turns red and suddenly zips off between the bookcases.
You see the crystals on Flandre's wings glow brighter for a second and that chemical smell she gave off before is extremely strong for moment. Then she's off, running faster than you eyes can follow, after the globe. Her footsteps disappear into the library.

Patchouli still isn't looking up from her book.

[ ] Wait for her to address you.
[ ] "What was that you threw?"
[ ] "What are you reading?"
[ ] Ask where Koakuma has vanished to.
>> No. 950
[ ] Ask where Koakuma has vanished to.

Where did she go
>> No. 951
[x] Ask where Koakuma has vanished to.
>> No. 953
[x] Wait for her to address you.
>> No. 954
>Maybe you remembered that wrong, how far a human can fall.
Heh. Maybe. Heh heh. Anyway.

[X] "What are you reading?"

We're already annoying her just by being here, probably, so, in for a penny.
>> No. 955
[ ] Wait for her to address you.
>> No. 956
[ ] Wait for her to address you.
>> No. 957
What did we tell you, anon?

[X] Wait for her to address you.
>> No. 958
[X] "What are you reading?"

I once had a dream where I gave Patchu book recommendations, and one day as I was bringing in my favoritestestest book with a love note inside, I saw her and Marisa playing a bed-top sport for the indoor types.
God that was a bad dream.
>> No. 959
>>958
I don't see where the bad part is.
>> No. 960
File 120925141484.jpg - (28.80KB , 158x229 , 1183568169127.jpg ) [iqdb]
960
>>958
>> No. 961
You know, I first read that as "wait for her to undress you", and that's what I'm voting for.

[C] Wait for her to undress you.
>> No. 962
[ ] Wait for her to address you.

Show respect.
>> No. 963
>>961

Gonna be waiting a while, anon.
>> No. 964
>>961

This sounds good to me

[x] Wait for her to undress you.
>> No. 965
[X] Wait for her to address you.

She called us here, apparently. She'd best have something to say.
>> No. 966
[X] Wait for her to address you.
>> No. 967
[X] Wait for her to address you.
>> No. 968
[] Wait for her to address you.
>> No. 969
[ ] Wait for her to address you.
>> No. 970
[X] Wait for her to address you.
>> No. 971
[X] Wait for her to address you.
>> No. 972
>>963
She's not Yuki.
>> No. 973
You wait. And wait. And wait. Best not to interrupt Patchouli, you've already made a lot of noise. Eventually she looks up from her book, but doesn't close it.
"Ah yes." She raises an eyebrow. "You."
She looks back down at her book and turns a page.
"Here we are. Now, how did you get into the Mansion?" She asks.
"I honestly have no idea."
She looks back up at you. She is near-expressionless.
"Don't lie. I know you didn't come in past the gate guard. I felt none of those blasted 'gaps' and short-range teleportation past the walls is impossible for anyone but me. I can clearly see you have no magical talent, so who performed the long range teleportation spell?"
You tell her again you have no idea. You tell her how you turned up here with no knowledge of how you arrived and at first no idea where you even were.

Patchouli sighs and closes her book, placing it on the table. She reaches out and puts a finger on your forehead. There is a sudden sensation of warmth, not at all unpleasant. In that moment you get a pretty good look at Patchouli. She's dressed in a long pajama-dress-thing, looks thin and flimsy. You can see her shape though it, she's thin and willowy but not without curves. Over the top of it she has an even longer loose robe, open down the front. Her hair spills out from under her pink nightcap.

She sits back again and raises an eyebrow.
"You appear to be telling the truth. Odd." She picks up her book again.
"Pity. So do you know why you're here?"

[ ] Tell her you have no idea.
[ ] Explain to her the odd feelings of being a vampire hunter.
[ ] Tell her you don't know but you're staying for other reasons now.
>> No. 974
[ ] Tell her you have no idea.
>> No. 975
>>973

[ ] Explain to her the odd feelings of being a vampire hunter. But you're staying for other reasons now.
>> No. 976
[X] Tell her you don't know but you're staying for other reasons now.

Don't let our Belmont blood slip out, I don't think she'd take that well...
>> No. 977
[ ] Tell her you don't know but you're staying for other reasons now.
>> No. 978
[ ] Explain to her the odd feelings of being a vampire hunter.
>> No. 979
[x] Tell her you don't know but you're staying for other reasons now.
>> No. 980
[X] Tell her you don't know but you're staying for other reasons now.

Remilia-chan~
>> No. 981
[X] Tell her you don't know but you're staying for other reasons now.
>> No. 982
[ ] Tell her you don't know but you're staying for other reasons now.
>> No. 983
[X] Tell her you don't know but you're staying for other reasons now.
>> No. 984
[X] Tell her you don't know but you're staying for other reasons now.

As far as vampire hunting goes, we seem to be failing miserably.
>> No. 985
>>984
Oh, I dunno, we've found 'em okay...
>> No. 986
Patchouli smiles at your words. Actually her smile is pretty nice, she might be a little distant but she seems open and honest, not playing any games.
"Other reasons?"
You nod.
"Would one of those other reasons happen to be the girl you walked in here with?"

Wait, does she mean Flandre or Koakuma?

"Or maybe it's Remilia. She could do with a good-" Patchouli coughs into her sleeve before she can finish the sentence.
"And I don't see any knife wounds. Getting along with Sakuya?"
You feel a little dumbstruck. She's either very perceptive or she's been spying on you.
"In any case, good luck not dying. If you do then don't bleed on the books or I shall be very angry." Then she looks up.
"Oh and don't distract Koakuma too much. She does have work to do. But I don't begrudge her a little-" Patchouli coughs into her sleeve again.
"That was all. You may go." She opens her book and starts reading.

[ ] Say goodbye and leave the library.
[ ] Say goodbye and look for Flandre.
[ ] Wait here for Flandre.
[ ] Ask Patchouli if she has any advice on how to deal with Remilia.
[ ] Ask Patchouli what she's reading, ask her about magic, ask her about herself in general.
>> No. 987
[ ] Ask Patchouli what she's reading, ask her about magic, ask her about herself in general.
>> No. 988
[ ] Say goodbye and look for Flandre.
>> No. 989
[ ] Ask Patchouli what she's reading, ask her about magic, ask her about herself in general.
>> No. 990
[X] Ask Patchouli what she's reading, ask her about magic, ask her about herself in general.
[X] Wait here for Flandre.

Waitin' for Flandre. Might as well learn a little about our lovely bookworm as well.
>> No. 991
[ ] Say goodbye and look for Flandre.
>> No. 992
[x] Ask Patchouli what she's reading, ask her about magic, ask her about herself in general.
>> No. 993
>>986

[ ] Ask Patchouli what she's reading, ask her about magic, ask her about herself in general.

"If you don't mind me asking that is."
>> No. 994
[x] Ask Patchouli what she's reading, ask her about magic, ask her about herself in general.
May as well, while we're waiting for Flandre.
>> No. 995
[X] Ask Patchouli what she's reading, ask her about magic, ask her about herself in general.

While we wait for Flan.
>> No. 996
>Ask Patchouli what she's reading, ask her about magic, ask her about herself in general.

Tami Flu Anon is much too intrusive.
>> No. 998
File 120925641095.jpg - (248.15KB , 640x640 , 120735932725.jpg ) [iqdb]
998
>>986
[ ] Ask Patchouli what she's reading, ask her about magic, ask her about herself in general.

DO WANT Patchy Route!
>> No. 999
[X] Wait here for Flandre.

Pretense.

[X] Ask Patchouli what she's reading, ask her about magic, ask her about herself in general.

Action.
>> No. 1000
>>998
REMILIA, FAGGOT.
>> No. 1001
>>1000
ALSO 1000 GET LOL
>> No. 1002
[x] Rape
>> No. 1003
>>1000

Fantastic get.

Also, writing!
>> No. 1004
>>1000
>>FAGGET

Fixed.
>> No. 1005
"Patchouli?"
She doesn't look up from her book. "Yes?"
"What's that book you're reading?" She still doesn't look up.
"It's about transmutation. Elemental water to elemental fire. I don't believe it is authentic."
"Authentic?"
"I think it is made up. Water cannot become fire. I have tried. Also the writer's name is apparently Gandolfi, which I think is a joke."
You resist the urge to laugh.
"Is magic hard?" you ask.
"Very." She doesn't elaborate.
"But you're good at it?"
"That shouldn't have to be phrased as a question." The corners of her mouth twitch upwards.
"Do you really spend all your time in this library?"
Now she looks up at you.
"Of course. Well, almost all my time. I went out to deal with something a while ago, but that wasn't for long."

Over in the distance you hear a crash and an excited squeal.
"GOT IT! COMING BACK!" Flandre's voice rings out.
"Ahh." Patchouli says and smiles at you. You don't have long till Flandre gets back.

[ ] Suggest Patchouli should take a walk in the garden with you sometime.
[ ] Ask her if you could come back and talk to her again in the library.
[ ] Ask her how to deal with Remilia and Flandre.

==========================

Last update for tonight. Hope you're all enjoying it. More tomorrow.
>> No. 1006
[X] Ask her if you could come back and talk to her again in the library.

I'm watching Taxi Driver, and this is basically the same conversation flow as in the movie.
Do women really like small talk? I always thought it was fucking annoying.
>> No. 1007
>>1005
[ ] Ask her if you could come back and talk to her again in the library.

Shouldn't push too hard, save the walk for another day.
>> No. 1008
[X] Suggest Patchouli should take a walk in the garden with you sometime.

Tell her it's good to get out once in a while. It makes it all the nicer when you get back to your room.
>> No. 1009
[ ] Suggest Patchouli should take a walk in the garden with you sometime.
>> No. 1010
[ ] Suggest Patchouli should take a walk in the garden with you sometime.
>> No. 1011
[ ] Ask her if you could come back and talk to her again in the library.
>> No. 1012
[ ] Suggest Patchouli should take a walk in the garden with you sometime.
>> No. 1013
>>1005

[x] ask if she has any pornos in the library
>> No. 1014
[x] Ask her if you could come back and talk to her again in the library.
>> No. 1015
[X] Ask her if you could come back and talk to her again in the library.

she's lazy and hikkikomori, asking her if she'd like to take a walk won't work.
>> No. 1016
[ ] Ask her if you could come back and talk to her again in the library.
>> No. 1017
[ ] Ask her if you could come back and talk to her again in the library.
>> No. 1018
[x] Suggest Patchouli should take a walk in the garden with you sometime.
>> No. 1019
>>1009
changing my vote to [ ] Ask her if you could come back and talk to her again in the library.
>> No. 1020
[x] Ask her how to deal with Remilia and Flandre.
LET'S GET DOWN TO BUSINESS
>> No. 1021
[ ] Ask her if you could come back and talk to her again in the library.
>> No. 1022
[x] Ask her how to deal with Remilia and Flandre.

This option has come up so many times, yet no one's picked it. Wonder why.
>> No. 1023
[ ] Ask her if you could come back and talk to her again in the library.
>> No. 1024
[X] Ask her how to deal with Remilia and Flandre.
>> No. 1025
[x] Ask her if you could come back and talk to her again in the library.
And then:
[x] Ask her how to deal with Remilia and Flandre.

>Suggest Patchouli should take a walk in the garden with you sometime.
>a walk in the garden
>garden
...isn't she asthmatic? I'm pretty sure lots of flowers and plants can't be good for that.

>>1015
>she's lazy and hikkikomori
Lazy? Hikki? Wtf, no. She stays indoors because her health is shit.
>> No. 1026
>>1025
>>...isn't she asthmatic? I'm pretty sure lots of flowers and plants can't be good for that.

I'd hazard to say that the air quality is most definitally better in a garden than a multi-hundred year old library.
>> No. 1027
[X] Ask her if you could come back and talk to her again in the library.
>> No. 1028
>>1000
Remilia is a faggot.
The GET agreed, don't bother him about it