[Return]
Archived Thread

File 121121559591.jpg - (74.71KB , 572x800 , e7ba546e8efbc6cbfde528de8295269b.jpg ) [iqdb]
7137 No. 7137
You consider your reply carefully. You don't want to openly offend Remilia but on the other hand being honest seems to somehow be a much better policy than being totally agreeable all the time. Drinking blood might not be ideal, but that's what she is.

"Honestly Remi?" You say. "It's unsettling."
Her expression drops a little but she keeps looking at you. There is a hint of sadness in her eyes.
"No no." You say, reaching up to stroke her hair. "I'm not repulsed by it, it's merely that drinking blood is going to leave any human feeling somewhat unsettled."
She doesn't say anything but you do see the sadness leave her eyes.
"The rest of you does more than a good job of dispelling that unsettled feeling, don't worry about it." You say, offering her another bite of the cake.

She chews thoughtfully for a long moment.
"Good." She says eventually.
"The cake?" You ask.
She smiles. "Yes, but I wasn't talking about that. I mean your reaction to my diet."
"Oh?"
"Yes, it's better to have a healthy caution." She says. "Thank god you're not one of those 'feast-on-my-life's-blood-oh-lady-of-the-night' types, ugh." She rolls her eyes.
You laugh, she's cute when she's pretending to be annoyed. Though her words do make you wonder exactly how much experience she's had with men before, what with being half a millennia old.
"Actually.' She says. "Is there anything you want to know? About my feeding? I'd rather just be open about such things."
"Well ... I am curious where you get all your blood from." You say, fearing what you're about to hear.
Remilia sees the look in your eyes and bursts into a fit of giggles. "What?" She says. "Do you think I swoop down on unsuspecting humans from the village? Or have a harem of donors living in a room you haven't seen yet?"
You can't help but laugh a little with her at the absurdity of the idea.
"No." She says. "Once you've lived for a while it starts to get extremely tiresome having to find a fresh victim every time you just want to eat."
She shakes the flask in her hand. "This is from cold-storage. I have enough to last a very long time."
"What happens when that runs out?" You ask.
"The Gap Youkai owes me a few favors." Remilia leans back against you. "It's in her, and Hakurei's, best interests to keep me well stocked. Besides, they're my friends."
She looks up to you again, grinning this time. She draws her face up level with yours.
"Of course I sometimes like it fresh." She says, licking her lips suggestively. "Most Youkai taste bad and they don't even understand I won't kill them. Luckily there's always a few young humans curious enough to try out the pleasures of being bitten."
"Really?" You ask, slightly shocked.
"Yes. But can you guess what other 'fluids' have a similar chemical composition to blood?"

Uh.

She's got a sly little smile on her face. "Hm?"

[ ] You lost me.
[ ] She's obviously talking about cum, play along.
[ ] Poop! It must be poop.
[ ] Deflect her teasing by kissing her.
[ ] Feed her more cake.
[ ] Steer the conversation back, you have more questions.

>> No. 7139
[X] Deflect her teasing by kissing her.

MOAR KISSU KISSU!
>> No. 7141
ZAWA ZAWA ZAWA ZAWA ZAWA
[x] You lost me.
>> No. 7142
[x] Feed her more cake.
>> No. 7143
[ ] Poop! It must be poop.
[ ] Poop! It must be poop.
[ ] Poop! It must be poop.
[ ] Poop! It must be poop.
[ ] Poop! It must be poop.
[ ] Poop! It must be poop.
[ ] Poop! It must be poop.
>> No. 7144
[x] Feed her more cake.
Less than subtle innuendo parried via cake in the face.
>> No. 7146
>>7140

Actually, playing around and having her have to shyly say more would be a lot more fun overall. Or just unzip us herself.
[ ] Feed her more cake.
>> No. 7147
[ ] She's obviously talking about cum, play along.
[ ] Feed her more cake.

I assume by playing along we don't just come out and SAY what it is. It defeats the whole purpose of the game if you're too direct about it.

And there's never a bad time for cake.
>> No. 7148
[ ] Intestinal fluid.
But I'll actually go with:
[x] Deflect her teasing by kissing her.
We can claim we thought the answer was saliva.
>> No. 7149
[X] You lost me.
>> No. 7150
[X] What I wonder? What I wonder? I don't know! I don't know!
>> No. 7151
[X] Feed her more cake.
>> No. 7152
[ ] Feed her more cake.

Tease her by making say more.
>> No. 7153
[ ] Feed her more cake

She deserves to have her blood sugar elevated after all the DIABEETUS we've received.
>> No. 7154
[x] She's obviously talking about cum, play along.

When did this become a ZONE flash?
>> No. 7155
[X] Unzip.

"Is this what you're referring to?"
>> No. 7156
[ ] She's obviously talking about cum, play along.
[ ] You lost me.

Playing along doesn't mean not playing dumb.
>> No. 7157
[ ] She's obviously talking about cum, play along.
[ ] You lost me.
>> No. 7158
[X] You lost me.
Teach us, Remi-sensei!
>> No. 7159
[X] You lost me.

shirou.jpg
>> No. 7160
[X] You lost me.
>> No. 7161
File 121121857833.jpg - (26.57KB , 275x300 , shiroupoke.jpg ) [iqdb]
7161
[x] Deflect her teasing by kissing her.
She's obviously talking about saliva.
>> No. 7162
[ ] Deflect her teasing by kissing her.
I dislike the idea of Remi eating all our delicious cake.
>> No. 7163
>>7161
You're a retard, Shiroupoke.
Clearly she is referring to mucus.

WE MUST BLOW OUR NOSE IN HER FACE.
>> No. 7164
[x] Poop! It must be poop.

How can you say you love me Remi if you can't eat my poop?
>> No. 7165
[X] You lost me.
>> No. 7166
>>7143

[X] It's shit.
>> No. 7167
[ ] She's obviously talking about cum, play along.
>> No. 7168
[ ] She's obviously talking about cum, play along.
[ ] Feed her more cake.
>> No. 7169
[ ] She's obviously talking about cum, play along.
>> No. 7170
[x] Deflect her teasing by kissing her.
If she's talking about cum, I'll eat my... hat.
>> No. 7171
[X] She's obviously talking about cum, play along.
>> No. 7172
[ ] She's obviously talking about poop, play along.
>> No. 7173
>>7166

[x] Shit, right?
>> No. 7174
[z] She's obviously talking about cum, play along.
>> No. 7175
[ ] She's obviously talking about cum, play along.

Let's hope we're not totally tapping in the dark, however.
>> No. 7176
>>7137

[ ] She's obviously talking about lymph, play along.
>> No. 7177
[X] She's obviously talking about cum, play along.
>> No. 7178
[x] She's obviously talking about saliva, play along.
See, now we're just going to embarrass her.
>> No. 7179
So if we have Belmont blood, wouldn't our semen be like acid to vampires?
>> No. 7180
Writing now.
>> No. 7181
>>7180
I wonder what won.
>> No. 7182
>>7181
Play along, but only just, so I'm doing some creative mixing as usual.
>> No. 7183
>>7179
IF we have Belmont blood. Well, other than in our pocket, that is.
>> No. 7184
>>7182
Sounds good.
>> No. 7185
"Oh? I have no idea Remilia, what are you talking about?" You say with a knowing smile. You know exactly what she means but you want to see if she goes all shy having to be blunt.
"Ah ... er." She doesn't blush, but she does look away, biting her lip.
"Well there's ... you know, fluids." She says eventually.
"What fluids?" You ask, grinning.
She mock-scowls at you. "Oh alright! It's not like blood at all and you know exactly what I'm talking about." She pokes you in the chest.
"More cake?" You say, smiling obliviously and holding up the slice.
Remilia laughs, covering her mouth. "I don't know what you're playing at." She says. "But whatever it is you're rather good at it."
She takes another bite of the cake and moves a hand down, lifting the edge of your shirt and slipping her hand up inside. You're so shocked by the suddenness of it that you almost drop the cake. Remilia laughs at your surprise and then starts to run her fingers lightly upwards . Her hand feels soft and light against your skin, fingers almost ticklish. You notice she's just looking at your face, watching your reaction as her fingers almost reach your collarbone.

Then from behind you hear the door open and shut, a surprised gasp somewhere in between the two sounds. Remilia pauses, looking over towards the door.
"Who is it?" She calls.
The only answer is a small hesitant knock on the door.
Remilia looks to you and raises her eyebrows, slipping her hand back out of your shirt and hopping off your lap.

Dammit, not again Sakuya.

"Come in!" Remilia calls after she's sat down on the other chair.
The door edges open and Flandre peers through the gap at the pair of you, eyes wide. Then she suddenly breaks into a smile and waves at you.
"Hello!" She says, coming in and pushing the door shut behind her with both hands.
"Hello Flandre." Remilia says. You can almost feel the relish in her voice.
"Sister sister! I was reading and I learned something new!" Flandre says, practically bouncing over to you and placing both her hands on the table.
Remilia smiles at Flandre, deeply, her whole face lighting up. Looks like your hard work has paid off, at least a little.
"What is it Flandre?" She asks.
"Look look!" Flandre says, stepping back and pumping her arms out to the side.

She takes a deep breath and suddenly there is a blast of chemical stench washing over you.

"I'm Smaug!" Flandre says, mouth opening wide.

[ ] "NO FLANDRE NO!"
[ ] Aww, isn't that cute.
[ ] Push Remilia out of the way.
[ ] Duck and cover.
[ ] Flip table over and hide behind it.
>> No. 7186
[X] Aww, isn't that cute.

FLAN SO MOE.
>> No. 7187
Oh christ
>> No. 7188
[x] "NO FLANDRE NO!"

OH SHI-
>> No. 7189
>>7185

[ ] "NO FLANDRE NO!"


FUUUUUUUUUUUCK, NOT SMAUG!
>> No. 7191
[X] Aww, isn't that cute.
I trust our little sister.
>> No. 7192
[X] Flip table over and hide behind it.
[X] "NO FLANDRE NO!"
>> No. 7193
[x] "NO FLANDRE NO!"

IT'S BIOHAZARD TIME
>> No. 7194
[X] Aww, isn't that cute.
>> No. 7196
[X] Aww, isn't that cute.

Hey, hugging her worked before when we thought she would kill us. She's probably just going to breath fire into the air, or something. No need to get all upset about it. You'll probably make her cry if you do.

Do you want that? Do you want to make Flan sad?
>> No. 7197
[ ] Aww, isn't that cu-NO FLANDRE NO!
[ ] Grab Remilia and HIT THE DECK.

Remilia fell asleep before we got to Smaug, remember? The smell might be a bit of a warning, but that bit of knowledge would make what's about to happen a lot more obvious to her.
>> No. 7198
>>7193

Smaug is a dragon, it's time to fry.
>> No. 7199
[x] Duck and cover in mock terror.
Flandre destroys things by clenching her fist when something's the subject of her attention. Opening her mouth and pretending to breathe fire isn't going to do jack shit. Still, we can pretend to be scared and duck with a suitable comment just in case.
>> No. 7200
[x] Aww, isn't that cute.
>> No. 7201
[x] Aww, isn't that cu--
[x] DUCK AND COVER!
Learned a new trick, eh? No worries, we can dodge this.
>> No. 7202
Smaug is her favorite character.
If you try to discourage her from imitating her favorite character, well, that's like telling you that your hero's a bad person.

That's awful. You'd deserve more than death.
>> No. 7203
[X] Aww, isn't that cute.

As others have mentioned, the worst this could be is a little show of fire or something. Like some trick she's learned to do with danmaku. She's probably not going to hurt us at all.

I mean, we thought we were going to die when she sat on our lap the first time, but all we had to do was show her some affection and she loved it. No reason to get all up in arms this time.
>> No. 7204
>>7199

That doesn't mean she can't blast the shit out of us.
>> No. 7205
[x] Aww, isn't that cute.
We have some continues. I want to see Belmonymous annihilated with moe~
>> No. 7206
[X] Aww, isn't that cute.

Either we're about to get a cute demonstration of some sort of vampiric fire-breath that won't cause any harm to anyone or anything, or we're about to get a rather unpleasant reminder of just why Flandre is so dangerous. And possibly a set-back in Remi and Flan's relationship when either her or us gets injured.

The thing is, if she knows what she's about to do, then she's obviously must have done it at least once before. Considering the mansion doesn't seem to be burning down, and nobody is running through the halls screaming in panic, it's possible that she has enough control over this to not cause any damage.

...or not.
>> No. 7207
[X] Aww, isn't that cute.

This moe of mine glows with an awesome power! Its burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love! My anger! And my sorrHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGH
>> No. 7208
[X] Flip table over and hide behind it.

FUUUUCK!
>> No. 7209
>>7206
Reasoning you provide is good enough for me.
[X] Aww, isn't that cute.
>> No. 7210
[X] Aww, isn't that cute.

contributing to the moe!! :-)
>> No. 7211
>>7210
>:-)
>> No. 7212
>>Then you notice out of the corner of your eye that the crystals all long Flandre's wings are starting to slowly pulse with light. That can't be good. A wave of chemical smell washes over you. It's like petrol, sulphur and ozone.

>>Shit.

>>Quick as you you can you crouch, wrapping your arms around Flandre's stomach and giving her a little hug.
>>"I'm fine, Flan. Alice was just playing." You say.

[x] Grab Remilia and HIT THE DECK.
The chemical smell is associated with Flandre getting ready to blast stuff. We actually have something to worry about here. But we can't make it look like we're scared of Flan, or we risk undoing all our progress with her. If we grab Remi and do a diving act, if she asks us what we're doing we can pretend we were scared of 'Smaug the Mighty Dragon.'
>> No. 7213
I knew the only one who could interupt us was Flandre, but interupting+BAD END..
FUCK SAKUYA's BALANCE THEORY! I HOPE SHE FAILs COUGHS or MISS!

SAY HONK HONK! SHE WILL LAUGH, or at least I hope!
>> No. 7214
[x] Grab Remilia and HIT THE DECK.
I'm going for this as well. No sense in wasting continues if she really does shoop da woop.
"Ima firin' mah non directional laser!"
>> No. 7215
[x] Grab Remilia and HIT THE DECK.
>> No. 7216
>>7212
[x] Grab Remilia and HIT THE DECK.
[x] Pass it off as mock terror
You're probably right, but I think by now we're already heading to a BAD END courtesy of "Aww, isn't that cute".
>> No. 7218
File 121122655589.gif - (404.05KB , 400x283 , 1205382547983.gif ) [iqdb]
7218
>>7213

Why the hell are you still posting this garbage?
>> No. 7219
[X] Grab Remilia and HIT THE DECK.

Going with this, for various reasons previously mentioned.
Being afraid of Flan is bad if there's no reason for it, but getting vaporized because you're too stupid to dodge whatever is about to happen isn't too smart either. Plus, Remi would likely get caught in it as well.

Besides, this can be spun as playing along with Flandre. After all, what good is it to play a fearsome and mighty dragon if you don't have somebody to cower before you? Just hope that Remi knows to follow our lead.
>> No. 7220
[X] Grab Remilia and HIT THE DECK.
>> No. 7221
[X] Aww, isn't that cute.
[X] Grab Remilia and HIT THE DECK.

Take cover but make it look like you're playing along.
>> No. 7222
[] Grab Remilia and HIT THE DECK.
Currently, the phrase "don't be a hero!" is playing in my head. Over and over again. I wonder why.
>> No. 7223
[ ] Aww, isn't that cute.
[ ] Grab Remilia and HIT THE DECK.
>> No. 7224
[ ] Aww, isn't that cute.
[ ] Grab Remilia and HIT THE DECK.
>> No. 7225
Writing now.
>> No. 7226
[ ] Aww, isn't that cute.
[ ] Grab Remilia and HIT THE DECK.

Damn you reading!
>> No. 7227
[X] Aww, isn't that cute.

Where the hell's your adventurous spirit? Belmonymous has done some foolishly brave things before, and it usually turned out to be for the better.
>> No. 7228
"Aww, isn't that cute. "
Belmonymous last words before getting atomized.
>> No. 7229
>>7227
Our adventurous spirit is about to get get blown to hell along with the rest of us.
>> No. 7230
[ ] Grab THE DECK HIT Remillia
>> No. 7231
>>7229

You fags said the same thing when we decided to hug Flan. Look how that one turned out.
>> No. 7232
>>7229

Aww that's adoraBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHGGGG
>> No. 7233
You almost think about it for too long, because Flandre's being all cute. Almost. You hear Remilia gasp in shock as what looks like a burst of flame comes roaring towards you through the air, but you only catch a glimpse of it because you've already grabbed her round the waist and pulled her to the floor with you. The fire goes rushing over your heads and the top of the table, knocking a teacup to the ground next to you.

Wait, knocking it down?

The 'fire' splashes against the opposite wall and splits into seven distinct parts, tighter and denser, which suddenly vanish with a loud pop.
"Yay!" You head Flandre shout.
Remilia looks at you and lets out the breath she was holding, mouthing a silent thankyou. You sit up and look at Flandre as well.
"That was great Flandre, well done!" Remilia says, poking her head above the edge of the table.
"I know! Danmaku is so fun." Flandre replies, spinning around on one foot.
Remilia settles back into her chair and you follow suit. Flandre is running up and down the room, flapping her arms and making 'rarr!' noises at the walls.
"Flandre." Remilia says. "That was quite something, but can I ask you not to aim it at anybody again please?"
Words well chosen Remi. That wouldn't have done any permanent damage but it would probably have hurt like hell if it connected.
Flandre stops and looks at Remilia. "What?" She asks.
"Some of us aren't used to Danmaku." Remilia says, gesturing at you.
Flandre's eyes go wide and she clamps a hand over her mouth. You can see her start to shake.

[ ] Assure her you're okay.
[ ] Reach out to her, hug tiem.
[ ] Tell her Remilia is right, that was dangerous.
[ ] Tell her that was awesome, Danmaku is cool.
[ ] Say nothing, let Remilia deal with this.
>> No. 7235
[ ] Assure her you're okay.
[ ] Tell her that was awesome, Danmaku is cool.
>> No. 7236
[X] Reach out to her, hug tiem.

IT IS CAN BE HUG TIEM.

HUG TIEM IS NOW.
>> No. 7237
[ ] Reach out to her, hug tiem.
>> No. 7238
[ ] Assure her you're okay.
[ ] Reach out to her, hug tiem.
[ ] Tell her Remilia is right, that was dangerous.
>> No. 7239
[x] Assure her you're okay.
[x] Reach out to her, hug tiem.

Anon Belmonts Gonna huggles yo FlanFlan
>> No. 7240
[x] Assure her you're okay.
[x] Reach out to her, hug tiem.
No running away upset now, Flan.
>> No. 7241
[X] Assure her you're okay.
[X] Reach out to her, hug tiem.
>> No. 7242
[x] Assure her you're okay.
[x] Reach out to her, hug tiem.
>> No. 7243
[X] Reach out to her, hug tiem.
[X] Assure her you're okay.
[X] Tell her Remilia is right, that was dangerous.
>> No. 7244
[ ] Assure her you're okay.
[ ] Reach out to her, hug tiem.

Smaug~
>> No. 7245
[X] Reach out to her, hug tiem.
[X] Assure her you're okay.

Aaaw.
>> No. 7246
[X] Assure her you're okay.
[X] Reach out to her, hug tiem.
[X] Tell her Remilia is right, that was dangerous.
>> No. 7247
>The fire goes rushing over your heads and the top of the table, knocking a teacup to the ground next to you.

Well that was pretty harmless, looks like I got worried over nothing.

>Flandre is running up and down the room, flapping her arms and making 'rarr!' noises at the walls.

OH GOHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGHHHH
>> No. 7248
[x] Assure her you're okay.
[x] Tell her that was awesome, Danmaku is cool.
Let's talk up Danmaku. If she thinks it's cool and keeps using it, there's no danger of her killing anything. Not so hot on hugging Flandre in front of Remi, though. Might make her feel uncomfortable, seeing as it's something she's trying to work her way towards doing regularly.
>> No. 7249
[ ] Assure her you're okay.
[ ] Reach out to her, hug tiem.
>> No. 7250
[X] Reach out to her, hug tiem.
[X] Assure her you're okay.
>> No. 7251
So how much do we know about Danmaku? is a
[]Ask what Danmaku is
reasonable?
>> No. 7252
Flandre's on the edge of a fit. Whether it's of laughter or anguish remains to be seen.
>> No. 7253
>Flandre is running up and down the room, flapping her arms and making 'rarr!' noises at the walls.

OH GOD IM DYHHNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGG
>> No. 7254
>>7251
You were playing PCB in the opening of the story.
>> No. 7255
[X] Assure her you're okay.
[X] Reach out to her, hug tiem.
>> No. 7256
>>7254
Right. completely forgot all about the beginning. So we already know the rules and all then. Got it.
>> No. 7257
>>That wouldn't have done any permanent damage but it would probably have hurt like hell if it connected
>>7247
>>The fire goes rushing over your heads and the top of the table, knocking a teacup to the ground next to you.
>>Well that was pretty harmless, looks like I got worried over nothing.

Danmaku isn't a physically destructive force (part of its appeal is that it doesn't damage the surroundings), but if it hits you it'll still inflict some considerable pain. Not sure exactly how it works, but it 'damages' living things as opposed to inaminate objects.
>> No. 7258
[x] Assure her you're okay.
[x] Reach out to her, hug tiem.
[x] Tell her Remilia is right, that was dangerous.
[x] Tell her that was awesome, Danmaku is cool.

In that order. Also,

[x] Can you teach me to do that?
Danmaku with wooden stakes anyone?
>> No. 7260
[] Assure her you're okay.
That was... lucky.
>> No. 7261
[X] Assure her you're okay.
[X] Reach out to her, hug tiem.
>> No. 7262
[ ] Assure her you're okay.
[ ] Reach out to her, hug tiem.
[ ] Tell her Remilia is right, that was dangerous.
>> No. 7263
File 121123055036.jpg - (34.55KB , 422x317 , 2143325435234.jpg ) [iqdb]
7263
>>7258

Do broken chair legs count as danmaku?
>> No. 7264
[ ] Assure her you're okay.
[ ] Reach out to her, hug tiem.
[ ] Tell her Remilia is right, that was dangerous.
>> No. 7265
[X] Assure her you're okay.
[X] Reach out to her, hug tiem.
>> No. 7266
Writing now.
>> No. 7267
>>7266
No time for a Break, full power again today.
>> No. 7268
>>7267

Yeah, I knew he was lying. The guy's a machine.
>> No. 7269
>>7263
Anything can be used as danmaku.
>> No. 7270
"I'm fine Flan!" You say, holding out your arms to her. "Come here, see, I'm fine."
Flandre dashes over to you and you can see that there's just a hint of wetness in her eyes. Come to think of it she nearly lost it when Alice hit you with her book and that wasn't even very hard. The thought that she might have been responsible for seriously hurting you is probably too much for Flandre to deal with.
She holds onto the arm of your coat and presses her face into your shirt, silently. You wrap an arm around her and pat her head.
"Aw, Flan, I'm okay. And seriously, you make a good Smaug." You say.
Flandre wipes her eyes on you before looking up. The waterworks seem to have been averted for now, she smiles at you.
Remilia reaches over and strokes Flandre's hair. Flandre smiles and rubs herself against Remilia's hand in reciprocation. Remilia blushes slightly, as if she didn't realize what she was doing, withdrawing her hand.

Flandre looks between you and Remilia. "Can I have a proper hug?" She asks.
You glance at Remilia, just in case. She nods at you.
"Of course you can." You say.
Flandre jumps up onto your lap. Her way of sitting on you is a lot more innocent than Remilia's, thankfully. She smiles at you and puts her arms around your sides as you hug her.
"I take it you enjoyed being read to then Flandre?" Remilia asks. She has a strange look on her face, watching Flandre on your lap.
"Yeah!" Flandre says.
"Er ... could I ..." Remilia says, her hand gesturing weakly towards Flandre. She's blushing quite heavily and biting her lip.
"What is it Remi?" You ask.
Flandre turns to look at her sister.
"I ... Flandre." She manages.

[ ] Ask her what she wants.
[ ] Make Flandre get off your lap.
[ ] She wants to hug Flandre, right?
>> No. 7271
[X] She wants to hug Flandre, right?

HHNNNNNNNNNGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH, etc.
>> No. 7272
[ ] She wants to hug Flandre, right?

ARGGGGGGGH THE MOEBEETUS.
>> No. 7273
[ ] She wants to hug Flandre, right?
GO GO REMI
>> No. 7274
[ ] She wants to hug Flandre, right?
>> No. 7275
[ ] She wants to hug Flandre, right?
>> No. 7276
[ ] Throw Flandre at Remillia
>> No. 7277
[x] She wants to hug Flandre, right?
>> No. 7278
[x] She wants to hug Flandre, right?
>> No. 7279
[X] She wants to hug Flandre, right?
>> No. 7280
[X] She wants to hug Flandre, right?
Aaaw.
>> No. 7281
>>7276
Is there ever a vote you make that's not trolling?
>> No. 7282
>>7281
Hi, you must be new here.
>> No. 7283
>>7281

But that's not sakuya...
>> No. 7284
>>7276
Bit more direct but it would probably work!
>> No. 7285
>>7270

[ ] She wants to have sex with Flandre, right?
>> No. 7286
>>7282
But seriously, I can kind of sympathize with why you make such shitty posts. Everyone has days when they feel down in the dumps.
>> No. 7287
>>7286
Oh boy! Are we gonna have a "Newfag summer!" here at touhouproject as well?

1.) Not trolling, go read the previous threads. Find the pillow fight, read the options.

2.) Go check out /forest/ some time.

3.) You may wish to familiarize your self with the definition of "Trolling"
>> No. 7288
[X] She wants to hug Flandre, right?
>> No. 7289
>>7286
Trolling is when I post the options in the wrong threads. Like,

[ ] Think what to do
>> No. 7290
>>7287

Oh hey, by the way, I started reading forest just now. I'm the guy you recommended it to...was it yesterday or the day before? The guy who said he was new.
>> No. 7291
>>7289

[ ] Maribel
>> No. 7292
>>7289

[ ] Grab cellphone
[ ] Grab knife
>> No. 7293
>>7291
Hey man, I started the who cross-posting shit. GTFO.
>> No. 7294
[X] Say Remilia, that she should join the hug.
LOVELY END!
>> No. 7295
>>7290
While I don't wish to hijack HY's thread, I will anyway for a moment because I always do.

How're you finding it? catch up yet?
>> No. 7296
>>7287
>BAAAWWWWWread my storyBAAWWWWW
>> No. 7297
>>7295

U GO BACK TO WRITAN MY TSUNDERE MARISA!
>> No. 7298
>>7297

U GO BACK TO WRITAN MY MOE MOE MARY!
>> No. 7299
>>7286
You're losing your edge, Ultros.
>> No. 7300
>>7296
My we certainly are an uppity little newfag aren't we? Whatever.

Although you have just invalidated your point about trolling.
>> No. 7301
>>7295

Naw I'm not even close. I started today and I had class and work. Good stuff so far though.
>> No. 7302
>>7300

Scorn, do you know the phrase 'don't feed the tro--' wait a fucking moment is that a minor get?!
>> No. 7303
>>7302

see >>7298
>> No. 7304
>>7257
Like a fusion of rubber bullets and a neutron bomb.
But prettier!
>> No. 7305
>>7300
I see your obsession with shit has run off into your posting, too. gb2->forest
>> No. 7306
Danmaku is like that whole "magic damage lol" thing in Nanoha, that causes pain but no wounds. It's written that way so that no one dies, but who wants any of our lovely touhous to die anyway?
>> No. 7307
I agree with the "don't feed the trolls" comment by the way. The guy's probably just bored.
>> No. 7308
HY, post quicker so that everyone will stfu.
>> No. 7309
Well well an INTERNET FIGHT, please do it on 4chan. This is not the place for it.

ALSO: continue with the story
WHO IS THE FIRST VAMPIRE, WE NEED TO HUG KOAKUMA AGAIN TO FIND IT OUT!
>> No. 7310
>>7309

Maybe Koakuma's been told to stay tight lipped about it as well. But it's worth a try.
>> No. 7311
>>7309
>WHO IS THE FIRST VAMPIRE
We've been over this about 10 times.
>> No. 7312
HY, just say it out right, is the "first vampire/second vampire" comment important?
>> No. 7313
I go to have a shower and I come back to an internet fight.

Writing now to fix this eyesore.
>> No. 7314
>>7313

Oh hey, I eyesore'd up your thread.
>> No. 7315
File 121123613088.jpg - (95.74KB , 576x726 , great_wall_of_china.jpg ) [iqdb]
7315
>>7313

I think I know what can fix this internet faggotry

>>7314
you're on notice, mister
>> No. 7316
File 12112361451.jpg - (10.65KB , 350x460 , ED_02SideChair_F.jpg ) [iqdb]
7316
>>7314

Disappear.
>> No. 7317
Enough of the bull shit. Rocks fall, everyone dies.
>> No. 7318
>>7314
Nah you're more like Nanaya dealing with the eyesore. If Nanaya wielded a stick of dried poop instead of a knife.
>> No. 7319
>>7317
Your power is not maximum.
>> No. 7320
>>7318
Wrong Scorn lol.
>> No. 7321
hay guys how do i tripcode?
>> No. 7322
I like joining in on threads
>> No. 7323
>>7322
>moot!Ep8pui8Vw2
>>7314
>*Scorn*!Ep8pui8Vw2

i, wut u did ther, c, etc
>> No. 7324
How do I moot?
>> No. 7325
>>7324>>7322>>7321>>7317>>7314
Way to fail.
Now shut the fuck up

btw, scorn, is this a failed attampt of unlimited scornworks?
>> No. 7326
>HY, just say it out right, is the "first vampire/second vampire" comment important?

STOP AVOIDING THE DAMN QUESTION

Even a "Not telling, ha ha!" would be all right. But you never even mention it.
>> No. 7327
>>7325
I resent the implication, I have my own way of fucking with you guys.
For your insolence, SHANGHAI DIES IN THE NEXT POST
>> No. 7328
>>7326
For fuck's sake, my pointed silence on the matter should speak volumes! IT'S A FUCKING CLUE
>> No. 7329
What is this faggotry? I leave for a bit and suddenly people are poorly trying to impersonate each other. *sigh*
>> No. 7330
File 12112373773.jpg - (508.99KB , 750x827 , 44649bec7b18a162fdb2924d9817e5fd.jpg ) [iqdb]
7330
Shut up you bunch of fucks. Back to the story.

===================================

"Remi?" You ask. She glances up at you, on edge and unsure what to say.
You smile and look back down at Flandre. "Flan, I think your sister wants a hug too."

Remilia looks like she could just die of joy right there as Flandre lets go of you and reaches out to her sister. Remilia nods her head and Flandre hops off you, twisting round in the air and scooting up onto Remilia's lap. You almost laugh, they're the same height so it looks a little silly. All humor leaves you when you see the expression on Remilia's face as Flandre rests her head on Remilia's shoulder and puts her arms around her. Remilia closes her eyes, wrapping her arms tight around Flandre's waist and sighing. She's blushing so heavily you'd swear she was about to melt into the floor but the expression on her face is pure bliss. You try to look away but you can't, it feels like you're seeing something too private and emotional for prying eyes.

Eventually Remilia opens her eyes again and looks right at you. She doesn't say anything, just looks at you. The happiness is so evident you don't need words right now. She sighs again and strokes Flandre's hair. Flandre starts to fidget a bit, shifting her position. Remilia realizes and lets go of her, holding up her face and smiling at her again. You're not sure if Flandre understands the implications of what just happened, but something seems different about the way she's looking at Remilia now.

Remilia seems to come back to her senses. Not in a snap, but slowly, gently.
"Would you like some cake Flandre?" She says.
"Yes please!" Flandre says, dropping from Remilia's lap and reaching for the second slice of cake. She starts munching happily as Remilia turns back to you.
"Thankyou." Remilia says, no hint of embarrassment.
"Hm?" Flandre looks up from her cake. She takes Remilia's arm and tugs on it. "Sister, can we go play?"
Remilia looks flustered for a moment, then turns to you.

[ ] Tell her to go, you have things to do.
[ ] Tell her to go, you'll join them.
[ ] Tell her you still need to talk about some things.
[ ] Tell her you're sexually frustrated and want some uninterrupted alone time.
>> No. 7331
[ ] Tell her to go, you have things to do.

LETTER TRANSLATION.
>> No. 7332
[X] Tell her to go, you have things to do.

Let them have their alone time. That's a big step for them.
>> No. 7334
[ ] Tell her to go, you have things to do.
We've set her on the path. Now she must walk it.
>> No. 7335
[X] Tell her to go, you have things to do.
Let's go talk to Koakuma or Sakuya.
>>7327
There will be a next post?!
>> No. 7336
[ ] Tell her to go, you have things to do.
>> No. 7337
[X] Tell her to go, you have things to do.
>> No. 7338
File 121123764847.jpg - (16.06KB , 550x340 , Internet.jpg ) [iqdb]
7338
>>7313
I sorta want to make a reaction panel, but this does fine.
>> No. 7339
[x] Tell her to go, you'll join them.
>> No. 7340
[x] Tell her to go, you have things to do.
>> No. 7341
Let's go to the kitchen to smash that goddamn chair into pieces, then translate the letter or see Koakuma.
>> No. 7342
[x] Tell her to go, you have things to do.
People to see, letters to translate, succubuses to hug.
>> No. 7343
[X] Tell her to go, you have things to do.

Is it too soon to check up on the progress of our two lovebirds in the library? Or do Patchy and Alice still need some alone time?
>> No. 7344
>>7338
Oh dear god pixels everywhere jpgs are grand
Also

[X] Tell her to go, you have things to do.
>> No. 7345
>>People to see

Mei and Koakuma plz
>> No. 7346
[X] Tell her to go, you have things to do.

and by things to do we mean wander around and get beat up by Sakuya.
>> No. 7347
Writing now.
>> No. 7348
[x] Tell her to go, you have things to do.
And add that we'll be back around, in a little while.

>>7328
It could have spoken of anything, or maybe even nothing. But we didn't even know since we didn't get a reaction or acknowledgment, until now.

Thank you.

>>7342
>succubi
fixed.
>> No. 7349
[ ] Tell her to go, you have things to do.
I need to jack off, brb.
>> No. 7350
We have yet to have yet to visit Patchy or Koakuma, so the library seems like the logical place to go now.

We're bound to be in for another interaction with Sakuya, as well. Hopefully our actions in saving that fairy maid will help her reconsider her whole "kill us, hide the body, and make us out to be a bastard as a cover-up" strategy she's been threatening us with. Aside from getting her to like us, she needs to be made to realize that our actions in the mansion are, despite whatever risks go along with them, for the best. That, statistically, we are a positive force in the household, rather than a threat to its existence.
>> No. 7351
"Go on, you two go play." You say, nodding to Remilia. Flandre looks at you with a confused frown and you wink at her. You're not sure if she actually understands what is going on but it works regardless. She smiles and tugs on Remilia's arm again.
"I ... er" Remilia gets all flustered again. Dammit that's cute, you need to get her to do that alone sometime.
"Let's go outside!" Flandre says. "It's fun! You should come out more."
"Have fun together." You say. She looks at you and then gives in to Flandre's tugging, getting up and letting herself be led.
"I'll see you later!" She calls to you as Flandre opens the bedroom door, smearing cake all over the handle and laughing as she rushes through with Remilia in tow. The sound of their footsteps vanishes down the corridor as you sit back in the chair.

Well, you're alone in Remilia's room. There's no sudden missing frames or Succubi popping into the air, no blood and nothing pressing you need to deal with.

What to do?

[ ] Investigate Remilia's room, find out what she keeps in here.
[ ] Go see Patchouli, find out about Alice.
[ ] Go see Meiling, thank her for last night.
[ ] Look for Sakuya, or easier, just call for her.
[ ] Go to the library and find Koakuma.
[ ] Go back to your room, translate that letter.
[ ] Go back to your room, rest.
>> No. 7352
[x] Go back to your room, translate that letter.
Let's fucking do this.
>> No. 7353
[ ] Go see Patchouli, find out about Alice.
Lesbian sex Lesbian sex Lesbian sex Lesbian sex Lesbian sex Lesbian sex Lesbian sex Lesbian sex Lesbian sex Lesbian sex Lesbian sex Lesbian sex Lesbian sex Lesbian sex Lesbian sex Lesbian sex Lesbian sex
>> No. 7354
[X] Go see Patchouli, find out about Alice, then look for Koakuma.

[X] Go see Meiling, thank her for last night.

[X] Look for Sakuya, or easier, just call for her.
>> No. 7355
[ ] Go back to your room, translate that letter.
[ ] Go see Meiling, thank her for last night.
>> No. 7356
[ ] Go back to your room, translate that letter.
>> No. 7357
>>7327
I DARE YOU
you find someone else to translate your moontube vidyas.
I HOLD THE POWER HERE, SCORN!

p.s
go back to writan, lazy nigga!
>> No. 7358
[ ] Go back to your room, rest.
>> No. 7359
[X] Look for Sakuya, or easier, just call for her.
We have to talk.
>> No. 7360
[x] Go back to your room, translate that letter.
LET'S GET SOME FUCKING EXPOSITION
>> No. 7361
[ ] Go back to your room, translate that letter.
[ ] Go see Meiling, thank her for last night.
>> No. 7362
[1] Go back to your room, translate that letter.
[2] Go to the library and find Koakuma.
>> No. 7363
[X] Go see Meiling, thank her for last night.
>> No. 7364
[x] Go back to your room, translate that letter.
>> No. 7365
[x] Go back to your room, translate that letter.
Well everything is calm and perfect right now, time for some suspense.
>> No. 7366
[X] Go see Patchouli, find out about Alice.

I'm interested in seeing how that turned out. Plus, afterwards we can visit Koakuma and give her her daily hugs.

Then we can get to that letter.
>> No. 7367
[Z] Go back to your room, translate that letter.
>> No. 7368
[x] Go back to your room, translate that letter.
then
[x] Go see Patchouli, find out about Alice.
[x] Go see Meiling, thank her for last night.
Time to get some insight as to what the heck's going on around here. I'm also still curious if we even -need- to translate it, or if our mysterious h4x skill will come into effect. "Oh hey I can read French after all. ...wait, what?"

After that we can go see how the two lovebirds are doing and visit Meiling, and since Remi+Flan will be outside we can see how they're getting along.
>> No. 7369
[X] Go see Meiling, thank her for last night.
[X] Go back to your room, translate that letter.

This, in this order.
>> No. 7370
[] Go back to your room, translate the freakin' letter.
>> No. 7371
[x] Go back to your room, translate that letter.
Time for the emotional roller coaster to take a downwards spiral. Bring your despair, O letter of mine!
>> No. 7372
[] Plus, any other actions that people seem to want. Except calling/finding Sakuya. We don't need to see her right now, we like living. As not getting knocked out.
>> No. 7373
Writing now.
>> No. 7374
Jesus Christ, HY is writing like the motherfucking fist of the north star.

Scorn, you would do well to take some notes damnit.
>> No. 7375
You get up heavily. You weren't lying when you told Remilia you had something to do. You head back to your room, making sure to shut the door behind you. You sit on the bed, back to the door just in case, French dictionary sitting in front of you. You pull out the letter and give it a quick glance over. Nope, French still doesn't make any sense to you.

How come you could read Japanese earlier? And how come Flandre said you were speaking it? You focus on the letter for a moment, trying as hard as you can to see if you can read any of the words at all. After a few moments your head starts to hurt, a dull throbbing pain in the back getting worse and worse with every word you look at. This isn't like when you tried to read Japanese, this just hurts and the words aren't making any more sense. You give up and crack open the dictionary, massaging your head until the pain goes away again.

Over the course of the next half-hour, you piece together the meaning of the letter. You suspected this on some level, somewhere in the back of your mind you knew this is what the letter was, but actually reading it, reading it after everything that has happened to you, it's all too much.

The letter is an order of execution, for one Remilia Scarlet.

It's not addressed to anyone in particular, simply 'to whom it may concern'. It details the last known whereabouts of the Vampire, positively identified in Berlin during May of 1925. It warns of her extreme strength and speed, but mentions that this 'will be no problem for one such as yourself'. It also mentions a 'witch' who is known to have been seen alongside her, also marked for assassination if possible. It goes on to explain how 'either weapon will do, she is vulnerable to both' but does not say what these weapons are. It ends with no signature, simply the word 'Purification'.

You feel sick reading this, but there's something wrong here. Something about the words. Despite the concrete clarity of what they say, you feel like you need to tear them off the page, wash them away or make them bleed until they reveal what they're hiding. The compulsion makes no sense. You try to peel the corner of the letter, to see if there's another layer to it. No. You hold it up to the light, nothing. You turn it upside down, read it backwards, take the first letter of every word. Nothing helps. The feeling is still there.

This isn't the true message.

You fold the letter up again and put it back in your pocket. You hurl the dictionary across the room with anger and frustration. Fuck the letter. Whoever the orders were meant for, that person isn't you. You wouldn't kill Remilia even if you thought you were capable of it, not before and certainly not now. You're no Vampire Hunter, you don't want to be.

You get up off the bed, there's more important things to do.

If you're not a hunter then what are you?

You're a member of this house.

[ ] Go show Remilia the letter, right now.
[ ] Forget about the letter, leave Remilia in peace.

If 2 then also:

[ ] Go see Patchouli, find out about Alice.
[ ] Go see Meiling, thank her for last night.
[ ] Look for Sakuya, or easier, just call for her.
[ ] Go to the library and find Koakuma.

=============================

Metagame note: You're currently advancing some parts of the plot really fast without dealing with others. You need a balance so as to make things easier on yourself later on and not rush towards the endgame without support or information. You need to upgrade yourself.
>> No. 7376
[ ] Go back to your room, translate that letter.
>> No. 7377
[ ] Forget about the letter, leave Remilia in peace.
[ ] Go see Patchouli, find out about Alice.

Fuck.
>> No. 7378
[X] Forget about the letter, leave Remilia in peace.

[X] Go see Patchouli, find out about Alice.

Then:

[X] Go to the library and find Koakuma.

I told you guys you had plenty of time to resolve this. Either way, it's probably not wise to bring this up until we can get to the truth of the letter. Do not want a repeat of the incident with Patch. Just be more patient.
>> No. 7379
[x] Forget about the letter, leave Remilia in peace.
[x] Go see Meiling, thank her for last night.
Hey, Meiling. Train us in martial arts.
>> No. 7380
[ ] Go see Patchouli, find out about Alice.
[ ] Go to the library and find Koakuma.

These aren't necessarily mutually exclusive..
>> No. 7382
[ ] Forget about the letter, leave Remilia in peace.
[ ] Go see Meiling, thank her for last night.
>> No. 7383
[X] Forget about the letter, leave Remilia in peace.
[X] Go see Patchouli, find out about Alice.
>> No. 7384
So what would our two weapons be?

The whip and the bag of blood?

If the blood is one of them, it'd probably be safe to assume our blood is equally dangerous and letting them bite us would be very bad
>> No. 7385
[ ] Go to the library and find Koakuma.
>> No. 7386
[x] Forget about the letter
[x] Go to the library and find Koakuma.
>> No. 7387
[x] Go see Patchouli, find out about Alice.
>> No. 7388
>>7378
Perfect.

[X] Forget about the letter, leave Remilia in peace.
[X] Go see Patchouli, find out about Alice.
[X] Go to the library and find Koakuma.

And after we're all done, let's check up on our rescued fairy maid. Not sure if we should go through Sakuya for this or not, but it would be nice to see how her dere levels are.
>> No. 7389
>>7137
[ x ] Forget about the letter, leave Remilia in peace.
[ x ] Go see Meiling, thank her for last night.
[ x ] Go to the library and find Koakuma, while returning da book!
>> No. 7390
>>7388
"Her" referring to Sakuya, that is.
>> No. 7391
That's me done for for tonight. I don't know if I'll be back tomorrow or not, but I'll try for a few updates at least.
>> No. 7392
>>7390
Screw Sakuya (that's the plan, lol), I want my fairy harem.

[x] Forget about the letter, leave Remilia in peace.
[x] Go see Patchouli, find out about Alice.
[x] Find Koakuma.
>> No. 7393
>>7391

Night
>> No. 7394
[X] Forget about the letter, leave Remilia in peace.
[X] Go see Patchouli, find out about Alice.
>> No. 7395
>>7388
They never really told us what happened to the fairy, did they? Next chance we get, let's take Patches, Sakuya, or Remi aside and ask them what the fuck attacked her.
>> No. 7396
>>7389
Good point, we won't be needing that dictionary anymore, might as well take it back.

[x] Forget about the letter, leave Remilia in peace.
[x] Go to the library and find Koakuma.
>> No. 7397
>>7396
>Good point, we won't be needing that dictionary anymore, might as well take it back.

Oh shit.
Good point.
Let us not be like the filthy Black-White; we shall fucking RETURN our books.
>> No. 7398
>>7395

Come to think of it (NOT that I think it was Patchouli, of course), where WAS she during that whole thing?
>> No. 7399
>>7398

... in the library where else?
>> No. 7400
>>7395
The "first vampire" attacked her, natch. The one that turned Remi and Flan.
>> No. 7401
>You're a member of this house.

I think I have something in my eye.
>> No. 7403
[X] Forget about the letter, leave Remilia in peace.
[x] Go see Patchouli, find out about Alice. Return book.

After that we can ask Koakuma about this "first vampire" she mentioned in return for a hug, and then check on the fairies and extract infos and hope we get a fairy familiar.

>Metagame note: You're currently advancing some parts of the plot really fast without dealing with others. You need a balance so as to make things easier on yourself later on and not rush towards the endgame without support or information. You need to upgrade yourself.

I assume the parts we're advancing too quickly are Remi & Flan's relationship and (by extension) Sakuya's irritation, and not background info, since we've been able to translate the note since we first walked into Patchy's library. We ignored many opportunities to check out the stairwell or the kitchen corridor before their related events. The purpose of the Alice event may have been to ask her if the letter was magicked.

If the endgame includes a showdown with Sakuya, we're going to need one hell of an upgrade.
>> No. 7404
>>7402

"You *can*, but you *won't*", etc.
>> No. 7405
>>7402

Go worth great shield....

we have great worth.
>> No. 7406
[x] Forget about the letter, leave Remilia in peace.
[x] Go see Patchouli, find out about Alice.
>> No. 7407
>>7375

[X] Forget about Remilia, leave the letter in peace.
[X] Go see Alice, find out about her leaking poop.
>> No. 7408
>>I assume the parts we're advancing too quickly are Remi & Flan's relationship and (by extension) Sakuya's irritation, and not background info, since we've been able to translate the note since we first walked into Patchy's library. We ignored many opportunities to check out the stairwell or the kitchen corridor before their related events. The purpose of the Alice event may have been to ask her if the letter was magicked.

Uh, what?
We were told we're moving too quickly with certain things RIGHT AFTER we tried to translate the note. The logical assumption, I would think, is that THAT is somehow related. NOT that it has nothing to do with it and we're moving too quickly with something else entirely. Especially since after translating it we're more or less presented with the exact same options we had before we chose to translate it, with the exception showing the note to Remi which is likely to be a Bad End for us.

Remi and Flan going off to play at least had the benefit of freeing us up to wander the mansion for a while again, while checking the letter has accomplished nothing aside from raising some new questions that probably won't be answered for a while anyway.

Besides that, warnings in general are made either before you do something you're not supposed to, or immediately after you've done something you're not supposed to. Not after you've done something you shouldn't have, followed by a couple other things.
>> No. 7409
[x] Forget about the letter, leave Remilia in peace.
[x] Go see Patchouli, find out about Alice.
>> No. 7410
>>7407

YAF, you faggot, update TS already!
>> No. 7411
File 121125672179.jpg - (42.38KB , 401x401 , sagubooru-fc65e4cc71627e5456bcd46cd035f343.jpg ) [iqdb]
7411
>>7410

What, you want delicious moe moe Mary?

WELL I WON'T GIVE YOU ANY!

How does that feel?
>> No. 7412
>>7411

It makes me feel like Remila after she gives the maid her daily raping! Bored and unsatisfied!
>> No. 7413
>>7411
Don't make us start up the incinerator again.
>> No. 7414
File 121125697296.png - (15.69KB , 300x309 , 1210859308119a.png ) [iqdb]
7414
>>7411

See attached image.
>> No. 7415
>>7405
Oh man, I was drunk when I wrote that story and posted it. Wow those are some crazy typos. I'm going to go ahead and delete it now that I'm sober.

What did it say? Thats a GOD DAMN MYSTERY.
>> No. 7416
>If we need some Belmont blood in a pinch, we can always use our own.
>it'd probably be safe to assume our blood is equally dangerous

That photo we have would suggest otherwise. You guys do remember the photo, right?

>A black and white photograph of a middle-aged man and a boy in his early teens standing at a train station. On the back there is handwriting which reads 'John and Jonathan - 1925' In the corner 'Thanks for last summer!' is written in smaller and different handwriting.
>> No. 7417
>>7416

That'd be like also assuming everyone here has played the Castlevania games that actually matter for this story, or remembers them thoroughly enough
>> No. 7418
[X] Forget about the letter, leave Remilia in peace.
[X] Go see Patchouli, find out about Alice.
>> No. 7419
>>7416
>John and Jonathan - 1925

Joestars?
>> No. 7420
>>7416

It's the Morris's from Castlevania:Bloodlines isn't it?
>> No. 7422
>>7408

>We were told we're moving too quickly with certain things RIGHT AFTER we tried to translate the note. The logical assumption, I would think, is that THAT is somehow related. NOT that it has nothing to do with it and we're moving too quickly with something else entirely. Especially since after translating it we're more or less presented with the exact same options we had before we chose to translate it, with the exception showing the note to Remi which is likely to be a Bad End for us.

He left the metagame note when he left because it's been building for a long time; see, it's not like HY to give us strong hints or railroad us. It's not the letter for the reasons mentioned before, we've had it since the very beginning and could bad end us at every opportunity until we bothered to find out more about it, just like the blood. And unlike the Flan & Remi choices which we've been hammering, getting the book gave us our first knowledge of this "first vampire", whom we've had numerous chances to find or check out (even the description of the wounded fairy scene was written in a way to make us go up the stairs), which we haven't followed up on.

This is not to say we should show Remi the note, but rather pocket it and interact with others more.

>Remi and Flan going off to play at least had the benefit of freeing us up to wander the mansion for a while again, while checking the letter has accomplished nothing aside from raising some new questions that probably won't be answered for a while anyway.

Remember what he said exactly:
>You need a balance so as to make things easier on yourself later on and not rush towards the endgame without support or information. You need to upgrade yourself.

Checking the letter only took a half hour. The same choices make perfect sense because that's exactly what we need to gain, the "support". Once we build support we can then gain the relevant "information":

We'll need Patchy's support to see what kind of spell the letter is enchanted with. We're very important to Remi now, and what's more, we truly love her despite knowing what is written on the note. That, the glow from bedding Alice, may allow her to place some trust in us. After all, we'd be telling her that the note is probably magicked, as opposed to asking her to translate it, which would be seen as a ploy.

We need support from Koakuma, who loves touching us to the point that she's willing to upset Remilia. She obviously hasn't been given a gag order towards us, as she revealed this "second vampire" business, and hasn't rejected anything we've asked of her so far; this makes some sense, since our only suspected interaction with her would be for sex, and Patchy doesn't even seem to view her as a person.

China we've barely talked to at all, even though we share interests and she seemed very eager for our company. She probably holds the most information on Sakuya's actual personality, probably being in an abusive relationship with her, and her guardhouse being the only place we've seen Sakuya relaxed.

The first time we confronted Sakuya directly, she congratulated us on having a spine, said what her problem was clearly, and after that stopped calling us "bloodbag". We have to confront her directly again if we're to get any answers out of her, as opposed to having her confront us--when her rage blinds her to the fact that we can actually reason and understand things. We also need to know what she meant by saying Remi knows men are bastards, to learn more about Remi's past. Sakuya is also clearly connected to our own past in a way that others can't know.

When given the opportunity, we should check on the fairy maids who we already have the support of. Fairies by their very nature may tell us things even if ordered not to, and they seemed in deep gratitude for saving the one's life. Fairy maids would also not be expected to interact much with us, so they may pass under the radar. We also need to find out about the traps leading up the staircase. Hell, we may even get our familiar or our castle map.

>Besides that, warnings in general are made either before you do something you're not supposed to, or immediately after you've done something you're not supposed to. Not after you've done something you shouldn't have, followed by a couple other things.

When faced with a Bad End? Yes. When approaching the point where you're locked out of your Good End and can only continue to Normal End? No. HY doesn't often give specific advice, so this is something he's been thinking about for a while and probably decided to end with it because he was done for today.
>> No. 7423
>>7420
>It's the Morris's from Castlevania:Bloodlines isn't it?

The Morris family are indirect descendants of the Belmont family in Castlevania canon. Quincy Morris was a member of the party that killed Dracula in the original novel. John Morris was in Bloodlines and was able to wield the whip, but the strain eventually killed him. Jonathan Morris is one of the main characters in Portrait of Ruin, and is able to unlock the full potential of the whip. Jonathan is the last known wielder of the Vampire Killer before Julius Belmont, who killed Dracula for good in 1999.

If Belnonymous is of Morris blood, we should be able to unlock the whip's full potential as well as that of the subweapons. Our blood on the other hand might be too weak to reverse vampirism.
>> No. 7424
>>7423
Does that make our hero Anonymorris instead, then?
>> No. 7425
>>7422
Damn.
You've been busy, haven't you?

Also...
>That, the glow from bedding Alice
This was simultaneously hot and d'awwwww. I just pictured Patchy waking up, snuggled next to a dozing Alice among tangled sheets and fanned-out purple hair as sun filters in from a window, quietly watching the gently dozing girl...

Adorable lesbians are adorable.
>> No. 7426
>>7423
tl;dr, Remi can swallow and won't die from it.
And that's all we need to know.
>> No. 7427
[x] Forget about the letter, leave Remilia in peace.
[x] Head to the library.
So, Patchy and/or Koakuma then.
>> No. 7428
>>7422
Perhaps you've got a point.
It does not change the fact, however, that when warning against a certain course of action you either explicitly state what you're warning against, or give the warning shortly after the action occurred. Otherwise, there is no logical connection between the two, and the person being warned will either have no clue what they're being warned about, or worse, believe they're being warned about something that they were not.

Since the warning came after the bit with the letter, then regardless of the reason for the warning, that's what it appears to be warning against.

After all, we had already found out a bit about the blood pack, including its effect and donor, so perhaps the letter was forcing a little too much exposition on Belmonymous too soon. In other words, we were gaining too much "information" at a point when we should be focusing on gaining "support" as you said. We didn't have to force finding out about the blood pack, so I don't see why we had to do so for the letter. Finding out what the writing said was nice and all, and at least it didn't kill us, but otherwise it doesn't seem to have yielded anything useful for this point of the story.

...unless you think there's something to be gained from bringing up the fact we have a letter ordering a hit on two members of the SDM household in conversation? If we got killed because of it before we could even read it, I can't see how letting on that we KNOW what's written in it will be any better for us.

I could very well be wrong about all of this, of course. Hell, I probably am. I thought people were reading too much into that whole "second vampire" bit, yet the recent neck-bitey on the maid has me questioning that.

It'll be interesting to see how things go, regardless.
>> No. 7429
It may also be worth considering at some point:
[ ] Investigating the forboding stone staircase.
No-one's actually said to us "don't go up there", so we shouldn't get in trouble if we're caught.
>> No. 7430
>>No-one's actually said to us "don't go up there", so we shouldn't get in trouble if we're caught.

Oh, sure. We shouldn't get in trouble at all for poking our nose in a place that caused a fairy maid to bleed all over the hallway and nearly die, apparently has some sort of spike trap, and the subject of which Remi flat-out refused to talk about.

Nope, nothing at all to suggest we shouldn't go up there. I'm sure Remi didn't tell us about what happened because she wants us to go see it for ourselves. Yeah, that has to be it.
>> No. 7431
>>7430
Hmm, the traps slipped my mind. Not the other stuff though. Maybe we should go up with one of the maids sometime.
>> No. 7432
>>7431
I think it's best if wait to go up with someone more capable. Either Sakuya, or Remilia herself.
>> No. 7433
>>We'll need Patchy's support to see what kind of spell the letter is enchanted with. We're very important to Remi now, and what's more, we truly love her despite knowing what is written on the note. That, the glow from bedding Alice, may allow her to place some trust in us.

So you think we should run to Patchu saying something like "t-this letter is horrible!!", looking terrified and worried and claiming we have amnesia?

I dunno, we saw what happened last time when we showed her the letter. I think we're better off hoping Alice is around, or maybe hoping Marisa comes to visit Flan.

We also need to check out those stairs. And perhaps we need to find out more things from Meiling if we wanna pierce Sakuya's shell and get closer to her.
>> No. 7434
>>7433

Patchy can tell if we are lying or not, idort.
We don't want to get impaled/etc by some high powered spell, again.
>> No. 7435
I never said we'd be lying.

Just that she may kill us anyway even if we're not.
>> No. 7436
>>7433

Now that we know the contents, we can approach her in a manner of appropriate gravity. We can tell her the contents of the note, and that it is likely dangerously magicked before giving it to her. We can tell her that the look on Remilia's face when she hugged Flandre for the first time in nearly 500 years made us absolutely certain in our love, and that we would gladly lock our memories away or even die if that is what is needed to protect her.

She has more information this time, actually reading the contents, and is warned of a possible compulsion trap, so she may take it off our hands and dispose of it properly instead of making the snap judgment to kill us. She will definitely empathize with wanting to bring Remi and Flan together, as the last piece of advice she gave us concerning Remi was that she loves her sister. Finally, making Patchouli our confidant actually gives a meaningful role in Remi's route.

I just feel that we have to get rid of this thing ASAP. The letter is a time-bomb waiting to be found by Sakuya; especially now that we've put it in our pants pocket, which she will wash. And we have no idea what burning or tearing it up will do.
>> No. 7437
>We also need to check out those stairs.

We need fairy to help us deactivate the booby traps and access this part of the castle.

>And perhaps we need to find out more things from Meiling if we wanna pierce Sakuya's shell and get closer to her.

It would be great if Sakuya walked in exhausted and just saw us sitting there all up in her private space, as we nonchalantly challenge her to a round of some fightan vidya.
>> No. 7438
>>7436
> especially now that we've put it in our pants pocket,
> You fold the letter up again and put it back in your pocket.
Nothing there about pants. We put it back where it was before.
>> No. 7439
>>We need fairy to help us deactivate the booby traps and access this part of the castle.

Should be easy now that we've gained their trust.

>>It would be great if Sakuya walked in exhausted and just saw us sitting there all up in her private space, as we nonchalantly challenge her to a round of some fightan vidya.

Actually, Meiling is love, but I'm thinking that the relationship between Sakuya and her is more important to her own route than it is to getting close to Sakuya. We could still get some info from her though, and seeing her certainly doesn't hurt; we still need to thank her.

I think we need to be on good terms with Sakuya and approach her to know more about this route. I think the things that HY was pointing at was the fact that we still don't know much about the stairs and the "first vampire", which can be solved with the help of Koakuma; and that our relationship with Sakuya isn't exactly the best, which can be solved by a combination of things; ourselves, Meiling's help, and perhaps knowing more about the letter and our past?

I'm not entirely sure how to know more about the letter, but what we do know is that it's probably through Patchouli or Alice that we should do it.
>> No. 7440
Just wondering here, but what exactly do you hope to gain from checking out those stairs, anyway? What do you think you'll learn that you can't figure out just from what's happened so far?

It's already obvious there's some sort of vampire up there. Remilia says that it's no threat to us, and along with the fact those fairies stopped running from whatever it was once they were down the stairs, I think we can assume that it's somehow confined up there, and cannot harm us so long as we don't go up there ourselves.

It's also obvious that what happened to that fairy has happened before, enough times for Eirin to know what's happened without being told, and also likely enough to occur again that she thought it was for the best that we see the maid being euthanized.

To top it off, there are likely some rather nasty traps up there. Traps that even someone who knows about them can fall into if they're not careful.

Oh yeah, and Remi doesn't want us to know what's up there or what happened with it. If she didn't want to tell us, I seriously doubt she wants us to go up there, either. Not yet, anyway.

I can understand wanting to know, but it should be pretty clear what will happen if we go up there, even with a fairy maid guiding us. We'll run into some traps we'll have to avoid or get hurt by, we'll run into something that will try to bite and/or kill us we'll have to escape from or die, and we'll likely either hurt or piss off Remi if and when she finds out we went up there.

Maybe she'll come clean about what it is once we've seen it ourselves, if we're lucky. If not, we'll know nothing more about it than what we could already figure out without going up there, rendering the whole thing as little more than a pointless exercise in skirting death and killing time for a while.

Why not wait until we can go up with someone better able to watch our back beyond warning us about trap locations or when it would be a good idea to run?
>> No. 7441
[X] Forget about the letter, leave Remilia in peace.
[X] Go see Patchouli, find out about Alice.
>> No. 7442
Other hypothesis: the vampire up the staircase is the "first vampire" and the eldest sibling of the Scarlets, but she's kept chained up those stairs because she's even more stark raving mad than Flan. I assume the vampire must have some significant relation to Remi such as familial ties, because otherwise Remi would probably just terminate the thing.
>> No. 7443
>>7442

I still have the crazy idea that the dude up there is Dracula.
Don't ask me why the hell he'd be there.
>> No. 7444
>>7443
Belmonymous is Dracula.
>> No. 7445
>>7442
Flandre's not mad though. She's just incredibly childish and naieve.
>> No. 7446
>>7443

In the neighborhood and wanted to visit relatives?
>> No. 7447
And also, Dracula has no relation to Remilia/Flandre. Anyway, whatever they got up there, it can vamp people(faries?).
>> No. 7448
Well no, the only reason I say that is that this is Castlevania, we're Belmont, and there's a ****ed up vampire we don't know up there. And I'm willing to bet he's some sort of final boss.

I have nothing else to go on.
>> No. 7449
It's Remi's dad. The final challenge of this route is to go ask him if you can wed Remi.

THERE IS NO GOOD END
>> No. 7450
>>7440

Yeah, I'm sure the vampire there isn't at all related to the plot. I mean there's no way it could reveal knowledge of Remi's past or Sakuya's obsession with the "balance", amirite?

Nigger, we are Belnonymous; we were born for adventure. We can platform, we can high-jump, we have a fucking whip to Indiana Jones past the fucking traps. The description of the stairwell was practically begging us to venture forth and gain a new bloodline ability.

And who would willingly go up there with us besides the fairy?
>> No. 7451
It's gotta be a sexually abusive older brother or father. Something that explains the "men are bastards" remark and the Bad End for looking under Remi's sheets while she was asleep.
>> No. 7452
>>7450
Meh, we'll probably be forced to deal with whoever's up that staircase later in the story.
>> No. 7453
>>7419
Bricks were shat
>> No. 7454
>>7451
She also mentioned the thing at the start of this thread, so maybe that stuff was just a remark about her past experiences with men in general. Maybe she got so upset during that BAD END because she actually likes us, and was upset that we would do something like all of the other people. Just a thought, anyway.
>> No. 7456
>akuya turns back around, eyes red, staring at you in shock.

"Am I a vampire? Or is this just a methaphor??
>> No. 7458
Okay, I'll help out with a couple of Castlevania related things since a lot of people probably haven't played the games before. Truth be told, I've never played one either, but I did a bit of research and here's the result:

First off, our identity. It hasn't been explicitly stated at any point that we're a member of the Belmont bloodline, but I think that we are, and further I think that we're Julius Belmont from Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow / Aria of Sorrow. Number of reasons for this:

1) We have a black and white photograph of John and Jonathon Morris of Castlevania: Bloodlines / Portrait of Ruin, the son and grandson of Quincy Morris, who's considered a descendent of the Belmont line in the Castlevania games. The date '1925' corresponds to the time when they were both alive, and they would've looked like 'a middle-aged man and a boy in his early teens' in that year. This shows that HY's definitely basing the story around the Castlevania universe, with even the names and ages being consistent.

2) We have a pretty good idea of the current time period. I'd been wondering why Meiling's had a whole bunch of video games in her room throughout the story, but thinking about it, they've been the only indicator of roughly what year it is. There's only one Belmont alive around this period, and it's Julius.

3) Julius Belmont lost his memory after defeating Dracula in 1999 and sealing his castle into a solar eclipse. He hadn't recovered it by 2035.

---

Right, one other thing. The translated letter indicates that we have two weapons that can be used against vampires, and it seems pretty clear that these = the Whip and the Belmont blood. But we've tried using the whip before (against the crippled Youkai), and we didn't exactly have much success. So, if we want to rely on it and not the blood, I figure there're two ways we can go about this.

1: We regain our identity, and with it the Belmont mastery of the 'Vampire Killer' whip, or 2: We do what Jonathan Morris did and unseal the whip's true power.

How did Jonathan do this? Apparently, it was through a ritual. A ritual performed by two formerly insane vampire sisters.

---

It's entirely possible that HY's altering the Castlevania universe as well as the Touhou one, of course (after all, he's already introduced a new vampire). If it turns out Sakuya's a Belmont then this throws pretty much everything here out of the window. Next time we're with Remilia, we should casually ask her if she's ever tried to drink Sakuya's blood before.

Also, if it comes down to choosing between the path of the whip or the path of the blood, I say we go with the blood. The whip kills vampires, the blood purges them. If whoever's up that staircase is important enough to the Scarlets that they've kept him/her/it alive, it'd be better to purge it than kill it.

I've got a pretty good idea about a bunch of other plot-related things, but I'll stop here for the sake of not saying too much. HY's right though, we're way ahead on some fronts of the storyline, but way behind on others. We need to talk to the other residents more.
>> No. 7459
>>7452

But that's exactly the problem. We're going too fast in some direction, and too slow in others; hence the warning that if we don't "upgrade" we will be fucked when certain events are forced upon us. We just can't decide on what directions these are.

Our Remi affection point are likely already over 9000, and there's enough sister-sister now that their relationship will grow on its own. Remi bonding with her sister should mean more free time, which leads us to the two options, tending & befriending others for the "support", or exploring & confronting for "information". I don't think either of these options are wrong per se; rather, we'll need to do both with the time we're given.
>> No. 7460
>>7458
Actually if I recall correctly there is one item we carry that fits the description of a "weapon" better or at least more directly than the blood, but I don't know what to make of it.

So, what's the deal with the knuckle dusters?
>> No. 7461
>>7458
When HY read this he will RAGE and rewrite the whole story again.
But on the other hand it could all be just speculations. He has all the paths planned and written in his mind already. I guess he must've put much time and work into it, so that it won't be guessed so easily.
I have not played any Castlevania Games myself and never heard much of it, so i looked around and got myself informed too.

>I've got a pretty good idea about a bunch of other plot-related things, but I'll stop here for the sake of not saying too much. HY's right though, we're way ahead on some fronts of the storyline, but way behind on others. We need to talk to the other residents more.

You're right there, we really need to talk to Sakuya more and find out more about her and her reasons for doing things. If we can get her on our side, that would make things a LOT easier and we wouldn't have to have a fight to the death with her later on, if she is really a Belmont that would make things really hard on us.

>2) We have a pretty good idea of the current time period. I'd been wondering why Meiling's had a whole bunch of video games in her room throughout the story, but thinking about it, they've been the only indicator of roughly what year it is. There's only one Belmont alive around this period, and it's Julius.

You forgot about the Intro, we knew about those things beforehand. Reread it again.
>> No. 7462
>>7458
Julius Belmont? Aren't we supposed to be a anime/Touhou geek stuck in a vampire hunter's body?
>> No. 7464
>>7460
>>Actually if I recall correctly there is one item we carry that fits the description of a "weapon" better or at least more directly than the blood, but I don't know what to make of it.

>>So, what's the deal with the knuckle dusters?

I suspect it's a red herring, just like the flick-knife. If we didn't trigger the 'fairy-saving' scene, we wouldn't know that the blood could be used to purge vampires, and thus we'd conclude that either the knuckle dusters or the knife was our 2nd weapon. We'd then get a BAD END if we tried to use it.

>>7461
>>You forgot about the Intro, we knew about those things beforehand. Reread it again.

Nope, I read the intro, but there's nothing to say that the time period we started in was the same period we're currently in other than Meiling's video games.

>>7462
>>Julius Belmont? Aren't we supposed to be a anime/Touhou geek stuck in a vampire hunter's body?
If you want to put it like that, we're an anime/Touhou geek stuck in Julius Belmont's body. I was just trying to ID the vampire hunter.
>> No. 7465
>>7458

These are all very astute observations. Unless time travel is involved, it's very likely we are in the body of Julius.

>1: We regain our identity, and with it the Belmont mastery of the 'Vampire Killer' whip,

I think this is the least likely to end well. We're not supposed to have our memory back until 2035 if we're Julius.

>2: We do what Jonathan Morris did and unseal the whip's true power.
>How did Jonathan do this? Apparently, it was through a ritual. A ritual performed by two formerly insane vampire sisters.

I can't believe I missed that. Fucking awesome.

>If it turns out Sakuya's a Belmont then this throws pretty much everything here out of the window. Next time we're with Remilia, we should casually ask her if she's ever tried to drink Sakuya's blood before.

Good idea. But remember that while there's only one Belmont who wields the whip at a time, this doesn't preclude the existence of other possible inheritors bearing the Belmont name and blood. Sakuya could be a younger Belmont (or possibly much older by use of time h4x) who ran off for some reason, maybe because she wasn't the chosen inheritor, or maybe confident she could go it alone with the stopwatch & knives.
>> No. 7466
>>7462

So why not Julius Belmont's body?
>> No. 7467
>>7465
>>Good idea. But remember that while there's only one Belmont who wields the whip at a time, this doesn't preclude the existence of other possible inheritors bearing the Belmont name and blood. Sakuya could be a younger Belmont (or possibly much older by use of time h4x) who ran off for some reason, maybe because she wasn't the chosen inheritor, or maybe confident she could go it alone with the stopwatch & knives.

Nah, you misunderestand. I wasn't saying "if Sakuya's a Belmont it means we're not", I was saying "If Sakuya's a Belmont it means HY isn't sticking rigidly to the Castlevania games, which means all the other stuff I've written could be completely wrong."
>> No. 7468
All those Speculations.... well i will sit back and let HY surprise me when the Ending comes.
I bet he has some evil mindfuck planned out.
>> No. 7469
It's also possible that whatever is upstairs is not importent to them, but rather can't be killed by them, so they confine it (and probably keep it fed), so it doesn't kill them and/or the rest of Gensokyo. I get the feeling Alice might not be a good person to show the letter to either, as it tells us to kill Patchi as well. We really can't show it to anyone, without fear of death. We can, however, try to "magic scan" the letter ourselves. We could tell that the letter had more to it when we read it at first. On the other hand, we got the headache when we tried to read it the first time, so that might be the magic. Actually, showing the letter to Patchi again with fair warning this time might be good to try. The plot exposition could be worth the bad end.
>> No. 7470
>>7469
I'm not convinced that our situation/relationship with Patchouli has changed enough that showing her the letter again will end any differently from last time. Unless we can get her to dispel it (assuming it's magic that's sealing its true meaning) without her actually reading it.

I wonder if it's worth showing it to Remilia. She already knows we're a vampire hunter armed with at least one potent weapon and she doesn't seem to give even half a damn. She's also capable of some pretty powerful magic herself (ref: Red Mist).

Alternatively, we might not be able to discern it's true meaning until Belmonymous gets part of his memory back/realises what he came here to do in the first place. Think I can probably guess what that is by now, but getting him to learn that information in-game might not be that straight-forward.
>> No. 7471
Off wikipedia (lol):

>>After searching the castle, Jonathan and Charlotte obtain the Sanctuary spell, a magical attack that dispels curses and allows the dead to rest in peace. During the battle with the twins, the sisters are cured of their vampirism by Charlotte's spell. This allows them to regain their sanity, and they subsequently offer to perform a ritual that allows Jonathan to utilize Vampire Killer's full power.

GIVE EM SOME BLOOD GO UP THERE AND BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF DRACULA
>> No. 7472
I wouldn't recommend showing that letter to anyone, as it stands. There's a fair chance that whatever spell it uses to conceal its true message plays on the perceptions of the reader. We were dropped into this world as a vampire hunter, and the letter being an order of execution is precisely what we would have expected it to be, consciously or not.

If the spell is complex enough, I wouldn't be surprised at it having some sort of mechanism to disguise even the enchantment - the ability to have it "fake" being dispelled. The last thing we want to do in that case is hand it to Patch, who probably will just assume that we don't know dick about magic - and then the letter will realize that and alter her perception of it accordingly, leading to us being killed again. I highly doubt whoever enchanted that letter did a half-assed job.
>> No. 7473
I second that Remi should be the one to go to with this. Whatever's in the letter, she deserves to know. And Belmonymous needs to make it clear that he's come to care deeply for everyone in the Scarlet Devil Mansion family, and has no intention whatsoever of bringing harm to any of them.

If pulled off correctly, we may deepen our relationship with Remi further, and find out the truth all in one fell swoop.
>> No. 7474
>>7470

She knows we're a vampire hunter, she does NOT know that we (well, whoever the intended recipient of the letter is, which is probably us) are supposed to be killing/purifying her.
>> No. 7475
>>7471
What? Remilia and Flandre are no more Vampire? no more Vampire lolis for us?
DO NOT WANT!
This better got to be a BAD END. We have to go for the Remilia/Flandre Ending, and both of em stay Vampires.
>> No. 7476
>And Belmonymous needs to make it clear that he's come to care deeply for everyone in the Scarlet Devil Mansion family

But this is a lie. We probably need to deepen our relationship with Patch, Mei and Sakuya before we go around saying something like that. At least one or two more conversations with each.
>> No. 7477
>And Belmonymous needs to make it clear that he's come to care deeply for Remilia and Flandre in the Scarlet Devil Mansion family.
>> No. 7478
>>If the spell is complex enough, I wouldn't be surprised at it having some sort of mechanism to disguise even the enchantment - the ability to have it "fake" being dispelled. The last thing we want to do in that case is hand it to Patch, who probably will just assume that we don't know dick about magic - and then the letter will realize that and alter her perception of it accordingly, leading to us being killed again. I highly doubt whoever enchanted that letter did a half-assed job.

Patchouli seems to be able to look through it though. Remember that comment about how she's reading, but not really reading.

I dunno what to do about that letter honestly. I thought showing it to Alice would've been a good idea but it's true that if she cares for Patchouli she may go off assuming things.

Maybe we should ask Flan when Marisa's coming next, if she said? Marisa would probably listen to us, because of her personality and more importantly humanity.
>> No. 7479
>>7478
>Patchouli seems to be able to look through it though. Remember that comment about how she's reading, but not really reading.

That's exactly my point - she wasn't really reading it, which may have meant the enchantment on the letter was working perfectly. She couldn't read the real message, and ha a false one put into her head instead.
>> No. 7480
>>7471
I already read that, but I don't think our objective here is to purify Remilia and Flandre. They're not exactly evil vampires flying around killing innocents, tearing shit up, etc.

Before I forget, using the 'Vampire Killer' whip essentially killed John Morris years after he defeated Dracula. If we don't regain our identity (or if we're not even a Belmont) we might want to be careful about using it. That's assuming the whip IS the Vampire Killer, of course. Sakuya said it was just an ordinary whip, though that may just be because she couldn't utilise its full power.

Also, it might be worth trying to find a mirror in the SDM at some point and seeing if we look like anime/Touhou geek or someone else. I know, 'mirror in vampire mansion lol right', but there's no way Sakuya or Meirin isn't going to have one somewhere.

>>7474
A vampire hunter turns up at the mansion of a vampire. The vampire's hardly going to think he's just there to clean the windows, is she?
>> No. 7481
>>7480
>Those are definitely your shoes, but newer and cleaner. The pants look ordinary but there's no label of any kind on them. Same for your t-shirt. Over that is a long coat which you've never see before, full of pockets, some of which are obviously stuffed with various objects. Then there's that whip. A horrible thought hits you and you quickly find a mirror on one of the walls to make sure.

>No no. You're still you. Your face is there. You haven't jumped into the body of Richter Belmont or anything. The whip looks like a perfectly normal whip, but you decide not to go around testing it out for now. Relaxing a little, you take off your shoes and coat, leave the whip next to them, get into bed and fall asleep.
When we first reached the mansion, we checked. We still look like ourselves.
>She cracks it again, this time neatly removing the head from a nearby flower with the end of the whip. You notice the whip looks somehow different in her hands, like there's a shadow of itself already moving in front of it buy an inch.
Also, when Sakuya used the whip, it created a shadow ahed of it. This means she was actually able to use the whip's power, but lied to us about it being normal.
>> No. 7482
Us thinking that we're supposed to look like that could be amnesia at work.
>> No. 7484
File 121131177074.jpg - (32.44KB , 399x299 , facepalm.jpg ) [iqdb]
7484
>>7482
>> No. 7485
>>7482
Amnesia does not work that way.
>> No. 7486
>>7485

By the time I figured I'd said something retarded, I'd already hit post.
>> No. 7487
>>7486

In instances like that I usually hurry and hope I delete it before anyone can see.
>> No. 7488
>>7487
I'll leave it there to get trounced further and learn from it.
>> No. 7489
>>7486
Just learn from the Sakuya tripfag, he says stupid things all the time and is afraid of nothing.
>> No. 7490
>>7474
You're saying she might think it's a coincidence? We obviously came for that and changed our...wait, actually, did we ever tell her we'd lost our memory? I don't think we did.

>>7476
This is exactly what HY's warning is about. We've barely talked to Meiling, we've only talked business with Patchy (except hooking her up with Alice), and we need to sort things out with Sakuya. We need to win them all over if we're going to join the family.
>> No. 7491
>>7482
At that point the correct response is "Get out of my head, Charles!"
>> No. 7492
File 121131332457.jpg - (583.10KB , 1280x960 , ev_et01a_3.jpg ) [iqdb]
7492
>>7482
>> No. 7493
>>7491
I guess we still don't really know our identity. It's pretty clear that we are an anon stuck in a Belmont body, no reason we would have Belmont blood otherwise.

Yet for some reason we think we still look like ourselves. Perhaps we were a true Belmont to begin with? As in, the hero of this story really is Julius?
>> No. 7494
>>7493
You all forgot that Yukari has her hands in the matter or some mysterious person.
>> No. 7495
>>7494
>You all forgot that Yukari has her hands in some mysterious person.
It's not magic, it's gaps!
>> No. 7496
Actually, Yukari could have removed all the borders between us and 'Mr Belmont'. I mean, she can control anything that could be considered any kind of border/gap. So heck, I blame Yukari.
>> No. 7497
I reckon we should ask Patchy to have a gander over our whole inventory, excluding the letter. It'll be a more effective way of identifying items of importance this way at least, no point speculating when we can get potential answers this way.

As a thought recalling the knuckle dusters, I reckon they or the knife will make a good back up weapon in close combat. The fight with the escaped youkai may have gone smoother if we had broken it's fragile limbs with the dusters.
>> No. 7498
>>7497

Oh, man, not the whole thing. That's a gigantic minefield right there. Maybe just things that are over-mysterious. Already discounting the letter, we probably shouldn't show the picture of the boys or the knuckle dusters (they're...knuckle dusters) either.
>> No. 7499
Either investigate he stone staircase and see what's there, or ask Sakuya, she knows everything I know. She just don't want to tell you. Also you should bring that dictionary to the libary.
And of course wait till the moon comes up, you will see the ORIGINAL content of the letter.
ALSO: if you are in the libary don't forget to hug Koakuma, but just after she ask for it...
>> No. 7500
>>7489
>eh says stupid things all the time and doesn't afraid of anything.
fixed.
>> No. 7504
>>7500 but I'm trying it really hard..

ALSO: you should genuflect yourself..
>> No. 7505
The obsession with the 1st vampire is really high tonight. Sakuya tripfag is to blame for it, he is like a virus.
>> No. 7506
>>7497
Yeah, as much as I know the first thought on Anon's mind when we talk with Patchy will be:
[x] Ask about her wild night of sex and eating Alice's poop.
I'd much rather we asked her things that might actually be useful. Inventory stuff might be okay (if we're careful), but also:
[x] Ask about Remilia's family [could get us info on ye infamous '1st vampire']
[x] Ask if she knows the details of when Remilia/Flandre were turned into vampires [she mentioned it WAY back]
[x] Ask what happened when Marisa let Flandre out.
>>"So Flandre stayed locked away. In the end it wasn't even me who let her out. Fucking magician bitch." Remilia's tone turns angry when talking about Marisa.
Sakuya's hatred of Marisa (expressed many threads ago) is understandable seeing as letting her out ruined the balance in the household, but Remi's seems a bit unjustified. She said this pretty recently (thread 18), and you'd think she'd almost be grateful seeing as she gave Remi the chance to bond with her sister again. Maybe something else happened when Flandre was let out.
>> No. 7508
>>7500
Even so, he makes sense every now and then. Remember, he was the one who picked up the deal about "first vampire" that ended up being important.
Like here. >>7499
>>And of course wait till the moon comes up, you will see the ORIGINAL content of the letter.

>>7505
Hungry kinda confirmed that it was important.
>> No. 7509
I need an another confirmation, about Sakuya.
She had red eyes when you took that Belmont-blood out, just like a vampire..
>> No. 7510
>>7509
Metaphor, space around her eyes was red, not the whites of her eyes themselves.
>> No. 7512
>>7509
...it's because she was crying over the plight of the fairy. Being "red-eyed" is standard as a result of weeping.
>> No. 7513
>>7510

o hai. Dammit, I'm going to sleep now...
>> No. 7514
Thx for the your answer HY..

ALSO: Until your answer I hoped that Sakuya is the first, and she just playing with everyone..
>> No. 7515
>>7506
Isn't Marisa constantly sneaking/busting up the mansion stealing books from Patchy's library? Patchy was quite displeased with her too. Remi's anger may be partly tied to her friend's displeasure.
>> No. 7516
>>7510
Even with you writing nothing, the post count goes up in no time. Do you read all we write or just skip through it?
Oh and any updates today or can i go to sleep?
>> No. 7517
>>7516

I read it all. I think it's important to know how the players (readers?) are feeling so I can try to improve quality.

And no, you can go to sleep. I'm really busy and just checking in.
>> No. 7518
>>7517

G'luck with your stuff.
>> No. 7519
>>7517
FUCK YES, YOU ARE THE BEST WRITEFAG EVER!
>> No. 7522
>>7493
Read the start of the adventure again. The player character is the average Touhou playing Anonymous. In other words, most of us here.
>> No. 7523
>>7522

It's precisely because of that that I'm confused. Supposedly we have Belmont blood, yet we're still in our own body. So, perhaps we aren't in our own body, but we think we are, for some reason.
>> No. 7524
We were dropped into a Belmont body. We can use his skills, his bloodlline traits, and we got his stuff, but we still have our own appearance, memories, and personality. Hence, I blame Yukari.
>> No. 7525
>>7523

There are other possibilities.

We may look similar by coincidence; we didn't do a careful examination of our face and haven't really examined the rest of our body (looking for birthmarks or other identifying features).

More likely, rather than by coincidence, Yukari specifically chose this Anon because of the close resemblance (there are enough NEETs out there that this should be possible).

It's unlikely that we're a clone, identical twin separated at birth, or that we really are Julius (closed causal loops lol), since in this universe, Castlevania is apparently fiction (Remi remembered some of the lines from the SotN, eventually giving it to China, as we saw it in her room). Yukari is likely manipulating the border between reality and fiction for her own amusement; maybe she got really hooked on the series and wanted to see it play out in real life?

But it's also possible that Castlevania the game is a depiction of real events in this story's universe, similar to how Touhou the game is based the "real" Gensokyo.

tl;dr Yukari did it.
>> No. 7526
File 121132462872.jpg - (62.57KB , 584x768 , Julius Belmont.jpg ) [iqdb]
7526
There is no art for the young Julius (born in 1980, he'd be 28 in the present day), but we do have art for old Julius. This pictures is of Julius at age 55.

Belmonymous should look in the mirror and check his hair color.
>> No. 7527
>>7517

You're fantastic, HY.
>> No. 7528
All right, those of you insisting that Anon looks like Julius are starting to overdo it.

Someone already posted it:
>You're still you. Your face is there. You haven't jumped into the body of Richter Belmont or anything.

Plain and simple.

Besides, Anon is Juese Belmont.
>> No. 7529
>>7528
DUPADUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUNA
>> No. 7530
File 121133014590.png - (6.61KB , 800x800 , 12088304348.png ) [iqdb]
7530
>> No. 7531
>border between reality and fiction
>Yukari did it.
Next thing you know, BAM! John Freeman!
>> No. 7532
>>7492

So many bricks at this scene. And the music is great there.
>> No. 7533
>Yukari Yukari Yukari Yukari Yukari

Patchy said she didn't feel any gaps when we showed up.
>"Don't lie. I know you didn't come in past the gate guard. I felt none of those blasted 'gaps' and short-range teleportation past the walls is impossible for anyone but me. I can clearly see you have no magical talent, so who performed the long range teleportation spell?"

Although it wasn't teleportation either, someone created an actual door in the wall temporarily:
>In your dreams you see a huge Castle. It must be Dracula's castle. No, wait, it's not a Castle, it's a Mansion. How could you have made such a silly mistake? You want to get inside but there's a huge wall in front of you. Somebody appears and opens a door in the wall where there was no door before. The figure laughs as you walk through. You turn around to see who the figure was and you catch a glimpse of blond hair before the door shuts and the wall itself vanishes completely, leaving only an open field of grass and trees on the horizon. And that lake over there.
>> No. 7534
>>7533

It's still gotta be Yukari; Patchy can sense "gaps", but we don't know that she can detect the merging of borders (wall+door, Anon+Belmont).
>> No. 7551
If we entered Gensokyo by being merged with Belmont, that would explain quite a bit.