[Return]
Archived Thread

File 121113824066.jpg - (85.89KB , 400x500 , 537f62157defca8ac47c41b308994ad7.jpg ) [iqdb]
6734 No. 6734
A healthy relationship isn't based on obedience, you think as you look at Remilia and shake your head in refusal.
"What?" She says, a little stunned.
Eirin laughs. "Is he your man?" She asks Remilia, who blushes at the question.
"I think it would do him good to see something like this if he's living here." Eirin says.
"What? No." Remilia says, angry now.
Eirin considers her for a moment and then turns to you.
"I'll do you a favor.' Eirin says "Godknows you'll need all the help you can get living in this place."
Remilia folds her arms and rolls her eyes at Eirin's words.
"We'll forgo my usual payment rates, Lady Remilia. My condition for seeing the patient is that this young gentleman accompanies us."
Remilia just stares at Eirin. You swear you can see her trying to hate Eirin dead.
"Well?" Eirin asks.
"Don't do this." Remilia says.
"Alright, I'm leaving then." Eirin turns away and steps towards the door.
"No! Stop, alright, he can see."

Remilia avoids looking at you as you, her and Eirin walk down the corridor to the servants quarters. You sneak glances at her and you're sure you catch her looking at you once, with sadness and fear in her eyes. When you enter the room where you left the crowd of Fairies before you can instantly see the change that has overcome the room. Sakuya is standing next to the injured Fairy, arms folded and looking down at her, expressionless. The Fairy that thanked you before is sitting on the bed, sobbing and holding the hand of the injured one. The rest of them have all fallen silent, standing in a rough semi-circle around the bed. They all look up and brighten when Eirin enters the room.

Then you see the injured Fairy close up again, most of her clothes have been peeled back. The ragged wounds in her side look bad but there's another wound you didn't see before, neater and smaller, on her shoulder. It looks like teeth-marks. She's wheezing for breath, eyes rolled completely into the back of her head.

She's also not bleeding. At all. There's no blood coming from the holes in her side. Eirin swiftly sits down next to the Fairy and pulls a few things out from her doctor's bag. She shines a light into the Fairy's eyes, gets out a kind of monocle/microscope thing and peers at the wounds in her side and then leans over and sniffs the wound in her shoulder.
She turns and nods to Remilia. Sakuya sees the gesture and turns away, covering her eyes with her hand. The crying Fairy sitting on the bed starts to sob louder. Eirin reaches into her bag and produces a tube of luminous blue liquid which she starts to load into a syringe.

Then you notice, there is a strange heat against your left leg, something in your pocket. You reach down to check as Eirin fills the syringe. It's the blood transfusion packet.

It's warm.

[ ] Pull the blood pack out.
[ ] Let Eirin go through with the injection.
[ ] Tell Eirin to stop.
[ ] Ask Remilia what's happening.

>> No. 6737
[X] Tell Eirin to stop.
[X] Pull the blood pack out.

Worth a try
>> No. 6738
>>365
>>A blood transfusion bag. Full. The label tells you it's type o-neg and it appears to belong to a blood bank in Scotland, extracted 12/5/67. It is warm but not coagulated.

From our inventory, in case anyone's wondering. I get the feeling we're way behind on the figuring stuff out front. If we weren't, we might have some idea of this bag's relevance and whether it's useful here or not.
>> No. 6740
[x] Pull the blood pack out.

Don't euthanize my fairy yet!
>> No. 6741
>>6740

You should probably tell Eirin to stop then.
>> No. 6742
[X] Pull the blood pack out.
[X] Let Eirin go through with the injection.
Oh ho, why not contradict ourselves?
>> No. 6744
[x] Pull the blood pack out.
[ ] Tell Eirin to stop.
>> No. 6745
[x] Tell Eirin to stop.
[X] Pull the blood pack out.

We should at least attempt a transfusion before considering euthanasia. O- is universal donor.
>> No. 6746
>She turns and nods to Remilia. Sakuya sees the gesture and turns away, covering her eyes with her hand. The crying Fairy sitting on the bed starts to sob louder. Eirin reaches into her bag and produces a tube of luminous blue liquid which she starts to load into a syringe.

Eirin is about to euthanize the fairy, if you're going to pull out the blood packet you should tell her to stop.
>> No. 6747
[X] Tell Eirin to stop.
[X] Pull the blood pack out.
>> No. 6748
[X] Pull the blood pack out.
Oh hey, what's this doing here?
>> No. 6749
>>She's also not bleeding. At all. There's no blood coming from the holes in her side.

[x] Tell Eirin to stop.
[x] Pull the blood pack out.
Sounds like she's completely out of blood. I (like everyone else) have no idea whether this will work, but we might as well give it a try. Worse case scenario, the maid 'expires' anyway.
>> No. 6750
[x] Pull the blood pack out.

さわ ざわ さわ ざわ さわ ざわ さわ ざわ さわ ざわ さわ ざわ さわ ざわ さわ ざわ さわ
 ざわ さわ ざわ さわ ざわ さわ ざわ さわ ざわ 
>> No. 6751
[X] Pull the blood pack out.

Go easy on the multivotes guys
>> No. 6752
>>6734

WITH IN POCKET LAYS AN AWESOME ITEM
ITS BURNING WARMNESS TELLS ME TO USE IT!

[x] Tell Eirin to stop.
[X] Pull the blood pack out.
>> No. 6753
[X] Let Eirin go through with the injection.

If we suddenly produce a bag of blood from our pocket Remilia might ask what else we have in there and that letter already killed us once.
>> No. 6754
[x] Tell Eirin to stop.
[x] Pull the blood pack out.
Eirin's injection may perma-terminate the fairy, but we want to save her with a blood transfusion.
>> No. 6755
[x] Tell Eirin to stop.
[X] Pull the blood pack out
>> No. 6756
[z] Tell Eirin to stop.
[z] Pull the blood pack out.

Bloodpack yo.
>> No. 6757
>>6751

"Hey Eirin could you try something?" you say as you pull out the blood packet

That's not exactly a wall of text.
>> No. 6758
[X] Tell Eirin to stop.
[X] Pull the blood pack out.
We can only hope this works...
>> No. 6759
[x] Tell Eirin to stop.
[x] Pull the blood pack out.

Makes sense.
>> No. 6760
[x] Tell Eirin to stop.
[X] Pull the blood pack out.
[x] "It's warm, but not coagulated."
>> No. 6761
>The ragged wounds in her side look bad but there's another wound you didn't see before, neater and smaller, on her shoulder. It looks like teeth-marks.
Haha, oh wow. She was killed by a spike trap, was she O Nameless Fairy Maid? Seems some of the maids were given standard orders to keep what was up there a secret.

Well well....looks like Remi has another vampire tucked away upstairs. Must resist...urge to hunt....
>> No. 6762
[X] Tell Eirin to stop.
[X] Pull the blood pack out.

I can't help but think we're going to wish we'd saved this, later...
Nevertheless.
Fairy helpan tiems.
>> No. 6763
>there's another wound you didn't see before, neater and smaller, on her shoulder. It looks like teeth-marks.
Somehow I doubt whatever vampiric creature did this isn't of the cute loli type. Anyone else think Belnonymous needs to go a huntin' to get revenge for the fairy maid?
>> No. 6764
[x] Pull the blood pack out.
Time to use items.
Fairy maid gone vampire becoming our personal maid after we save her life? Possible, maybe?
>> No. 6765
[x] Tell Eirin to stop.
[x] Pull the blood pack out.

It heated up in our pocket. Let's trust the blood.
>> No. 6766
[x] Tell Eirin to stop.
[x] Pull the blood pack out.
'Suddenly' noticing the blood pack made me suspicious at first, but thinking about it, this opportunity is probably our reward for standing up to Remi.
>> No. 6767
>>6764

I thought the same thing. MAKE IT HAPPEN HY.
>> No. 6769
Maybe Sakuya put it in our pocket for a JUST AS PLANNED?
>> No. 6770
>>6769

No, we've had the blood packet from the beginning.
>> No. 6771
SHIT.

Reading that I just had a revelation.

Faeries reincarnate, someone in the previous thread speculated that the power to disrupt that would be on par with the Hourai Elixir in level of hax.

A power such as, for example, as the power to destroy anything.....
>> No. 6772
[x] Tell Eirin to stop.
[x] Pull the blood pack out.

It looks interesting. The first vampire?? Or just Flan chan tried blood sucking?
>> No. 6773
>Fairy maid gone vampire

DOUBLE YOUKAI
>> No. 6774
>Fairy maid gone vampire becoming our personal maid after we save her life?

Perfect Memento states that creatures drained by vampires become mindless ghouls that dissipate under sunlight. Hence, they're euthanizing her.

So no vampire fairy. But I would be pissed if we don't get some kind of fairy familiar after this.
>> No. 6775
>>6771
Not only that, but
>my usual payment rates
tells me this isn't the first time this has happened. Obviously whatever secret this is isn't a good one.
>> No. 6776
Fairy Familiar! Fairy Familiar maid!
Yahhooo, Hooray
>> No. 6777
>>6771
BACK TO WORK NIGGER
>> No. 6778
>>6771
BACK TO WORK NIGGER
>> No. 6779
>>6774

You're referring to something written by Akyu. Like someone said on /shrine/ it's about as accurate as wikipedia.
>> No. 6780
After all: The Lordo ending needs a personal meido as well.
>> No. 6781
>>6777
>>6778
Hivemind, or double post?

The world may never know.
>> No. 6782
I think we're about to get a pant load of context in the next post.

Remi's fear isn't for our safety, but she wants instead to preserve our image of Flan as anything but a horror. She may be worried that if we were to become afraid of Flan we won't be able to support her in reconciling with her, which shoots Sakuya's balance right to fuck.

Sakuya may have been right and this potential outburst by Flan could be in relation to our tampering. Flan's been running free lately and experiencing all sorts of things she doesn't have the experience to deal with, perhaps a fairy maid did something to displease her such as tell her to go back to her room.


Think about it Belnonymous, if Flandre wants to play with you is there anyone in this mansion who could stop her?
>> No. 6783
>>6774
>>6779
Ghoul evolves into vampire at lvl 18.

Wikipedia no Akyu also wrote that Remilia can't produce more vampires because of her being a light drinker.
>> No. 6784
>>6775
The phrase "my usual payment rates" could just mean that Eirin has a standard fee regarding her services for Remi...and with Patchy in the household, that's not completely unsurprising. But yeah, it's happened at least once before, since Eirin realized what had happened without Remi saying a word.
>> No. 6785
>>6782

This has nothing to do with Flan. The stairs the fairy was found on are not the ones that lead to Flan's room and FLAN HAS NO IDEA WHERE HER FOOD IS FROM. If she found out via a fairy we'd be thoroughly fucked by now.
>> No. 6786
>>6782
I'd play with Flan even if she knew that blood came from humans. I mean, the girl practically adores Belmonymous, its not like she'll hurt us.
>> No. 6787
>>6779
What. While PMiSS may have the occasional inaccuracy, Akyu has a 1200 year-memory, has the ability to 'not forget anything she sees', and is basically as reliable a source on Gensokyo as we're ever going to get.

I think >>6774's spelled out why this (might) work. The fairy's drained and will simply expire the next time she's exposed to sunlight. We fill her back up again.
>> No. 6788
>>6779

So I suppose we should just rely on anonymous's random conjectures then?

Akyu is biased and ignorant, but reliable as far as basic youkai physiology is concerned
>> No. 6789
If the blood is completely useless and we fail to save the fairy, and on top of that Remi becomes suspicious because of us hauling out that bag of blood, I will lol.

Complete backfiring while trying to do a good deed for a few chuckles. Before the melancholy sets in, anyway.
>> No. 6790
I think there's a chance Remilia herself did it.
After all, her specialty is dicking with fate. That's certainly one thing that could kill the reincarnation process.
>> No. 6791
>>6785
Then explain how the fairy just died a true death. I didn't say this was the stairs to Flan's room, she could've been wandering around looking for US when the Fairy angered her. Point about the teeth marks though.

>>6786
But that's not the issue, she doesn't want to hurt YOU but anyone who gets between her and you.

Remillia for example....
>> No. 6792
>>6789
Enjoy your thirty pieces, Judas.
>> No. 6793
>>6791

If it was Flan then like I said we'd be fucked and Remi would be scared shitless right now. Remember when after we first met Flan and Remi jumped on us and checked our neck? Nothing here points to Flan. Flan destroys things INSTANTLY by crushing their existence not by slowly wiping it out.
>> No. 6794
>>6791
She wouldn't harm Remilia though. She was pretty content being locked up for a few hundred years for her older sister, and her relationship with Remilia is improving.

Also, BACK TO WORK
>> No. 6795
>>6782
>Think about it Belnonymous, if Flandre wants to play with you is there anyone in this mansion who could stop her?

Her respect of her sister is absolute in this story. And Patchouli can always make sunbeams or have it rain inside.
>> No. 6796
>>6793
That depends on the writer's interpretation.

>>6794
LATER GEEZE I HAVEN'T EVEN FAPPED TODAY YET
>> No. 6798
>>6796

HY's interpretation is obvious based on what I already said. It absolutely was not Flandre that bit the maid.
>> No. 6799
A JEALOUS WOMEN CAN DO EVERYTHING!
>> No. 6800
>>6799
>A jealous woman is capable of anything.

Fixed your sentence.
>> No. 6801
>>She's sucking your neck. Just latched on and sucking. No pain, no biting, no rivers of blood flowing down her chin. Then you remember. She doesn't know where her food comes from! She's just mimicking Remilia.

It wasn't Flandre.
>> No. 6802
>>6791
Eh, maybe vampirism and blood-sucking screws with the Fairy's natural auto-ressurrection. This wouldn't be completely surprising, since vampirism typically messes with the relation between life and death.
>> No. 6803
....Just out of curiosity, is anybody else wondering WHY we're carrying around a full blood transfusion bag? It seems slightly odd that a vampire hunter would have such a thing.

I REALLY think we should read that letter, and soon.
>> No. 6804
>>6803
Pfff
Who needs details? They only get in the way.
>> No. 6805
>>6803
Yukari did it.

Or maybe it's to cure ourselves in case we were bitten.
>> No. 6806
File 121114222723.jpg - (286.13KB , 600x800 , f30ac8d9204eabe88cb134e6ffdef51c.jpg ) [iqdb]
6806
Flandre doesnt know how to be subtle...like.

Ever read Scarlet and Scarlet anon? She exploded that fairy like a water balloon condom.

Hence, not fucking Flandre.
>> No. 6807
>>6803

I've read some other fiction where specific types of blood can muck up vampirism in various ways. Maybe it's special blood?
>> No. 6808
>>6806
Haha, at first I was baffled by that scene. Flandre explodes the fairy, spraying blood everywhere, but the fairy's alive and Koakuma's only giving her a little bandage for her head at the end (lolwut?). I guess the writers decided to give the fairies some modified version of the resurrection mentioned in PMiSS.
>> No. 6809
>>6806

Well that's not how she destroys things in canon but that's basically it.
>> No. 6810
>>6809
In canon she makes kyuu and fairies go boom.
>> No. 6811
I refuse to lose this one.

Even if her heart has stopped by the time we get blood into her, Eirin's gotta be carrying epi or atropine, these very basic drugs. If after 15 minutes of CPR there is no response, we crack her chest open and perform open heart massage, which should increase the window to 40 min.
>> No. 6812
>>6803
>....Just out of curiosity, is anybody else wondering WHY we're carrying around a full blood transfusion bag? It seems slightly odd that a vampire hunter would have such a thing.

Uh, exactly for this reason? Someone got bit.
>> No. 6813
>>6810

I wish for Flan to make kyuu and make me go boom. If you know what I mean.
>> No. 6814
>>6813
And then Anon was up the Sanzu no Kawa without a camera.
>> No. 6815
>>6813
Did you mean ikku?
>> No. 6816
File 121114326191.jpg - (229.85KB , 490x700 , komachi3.jpg ) [iqdb]
6816
>>6814

Vampire loli and busty death god all in one night. How fucking lucky am I?
>> No. 6817
>>6815

Imagine what he said with a silent k.
>> No. 6818
Seven minute break?
>> No. 6819
>>6811
Mother of fuck did open heart massage give me chills.
>> No. 6820
>>6811
BLACK JACK ANONYMOUS FUCK YEAH
>> No. 6821
Right, I'm back and writing. Here we go.
>> No. 6822
Actually, are we ENTIRELY sure Flan doesn't have anything to do with this? The only other time we saw Remi panick that much was when she thought Flan might've bitten us.

I know it's not very likely, but just a thought.
>> No. 6823
>>6819

What's the matter... too INVASIVE for you?
>> No. 6825
>>6822

She'd be much more worried and she'd be frantically searching for Flan herself if it was. So far all that she's been worried about is us finding out about the skeletons in her closet and the euthanizing of the fairy.
>> No. 6826
>>6822
See >>6801, which was taken from >>347 . Unless Flandre's learned something between then and now, it wasn't her. I'm now worried that all the ranting about Koakuma referring to Remi as the 'second vampire' actually has some significance to it.
>> No. 6827
>>6823
Hearts in general frighten me.
>> No. 6828
I'm supporting a [X] GET WHIP AND TROUNCE THE MOTHERFUCKER UPSTAIRS option if the fairy doesn't make it ;;
>> No. 6829
>>6824
Well, if there were some merit to the ranting, that would explain why HY didn't just out and say, "Koakuma was just referring to Remi and Flan, shut up about it already".

...ghk.
>> No. 6830
The blood pack was warm before, but only room temperature heat. Now it's more like body temperature. You have no idea what's going on here but you're not letting that Fairy die.
"Eirin, stop." You say. "Wait a minute."
She turns to you sadly. "There's nothing we can do. I'm sorry."
Remilia puts her hand on your shoulder and looks at you for the first time since you ignored her request not to watch this.
"We can't help her." She tries to console you.
"No no, I think we can." You pull the blood pack out of your pocket and hold it up.

Eirin looks at you, shocked for a moment, then shakes her head. "I'm not a fool, I know about blood transfusion. She's not dying of blood loss." She points at the bite mark.
"She's changing." Eirin says.

The pieces fall into place, the bite and what's happening to the Fairy Maid, but they don't matter anymore. Something is taking over in your mind, you feel like you've done this before with someone else, like you know exactly what you're doing.

"Where did you get that from?' Remilia asks, suddenly suspicious.
"I've had it since I got here, but that doesn't matter. Move." You gently shift her off your arm and step over to the bed.
Eirin sighs. "Stop, I told you it won't help."
Then the Fairy Maid jerks on the bed and looks up at you. She is suddenly much more animated. She was never dying, she was just changing into something else. It looks like every blood vessel in her eyes has burst, they're nearly completely red. She makes a strangled chocking noise.
"It's not for transfusion." You say, peeling open the rubber seal on the corner of the packet.
The Fairy Maid sniffs the air and holds her tongue out. Sakuya turns back around, eyes red, staring at you in shock. None of this makes any sense, it's all fucking insane. The rational part of your brain is screaming at you to stop but you've felt like you can't do anything else from the moment you touched that packet of blood.
"It's for this."

You turn the packet upside down over the Fairy Maid's open mouth and squeeze. The blood squirts out, dripping down her chin and splashing the bed, but enough of it hits the target to do its job. You plug the hole in the packet again before it all runs out, managing to keep about half. The Maid swallows and closes her eyes, purring. For a moment there is only shocked silence from everyone in the room, though you're sure you can hear the sound of Remilia licking her lips behind you.

"What the hell did you just-" Eirin starts, but she never finishes.
The Fairy Maid screams, arching upwards on the bed so hard you hear her ribs crack. Then she falls back down, opens her eyes and breathes normally, if very shallow. Her eyes are unfocused but they're white again.
Eirin frowns.
"What did-" She leans over and sniffs the bite mark on the Fairy's shoulder again.
"She's ..." Eirin pauses in shock. "It's gone. She'll die of blood loss now and reincarnate, but it's gone."
The Fairy Maids suddenly burst into chatter, the one crying on the bed leaps up and hugs you. Sakuya is still staring at you open-mouthed.
Eirin looks up at you. "How did you do that?" She asks.
"Yes." Remilia says from behind you. "How did you do that?"

The blood has already returned to room temperate. You raise the packet to your face, reading the label again, but you already know what you'll find.

'Donor Surname: Belmont.'

[ ] "I have no idea."
[ ] "I told you before, I'm a vampire hunter. I'm prepared for things like this."
[ ] "It doesn't matter, all that matters is you tell me what the fuck is going on Remi."
[ ] "Glad to be of service, Eirin, do you want a sample of this?"
[ ] "I think we need to ask Patchouli about this blood."
[ ] Lose it, freak out, this makes no sense.
>> No. 6831
>'Donor Surname: Belmont.'
HOLY SHIT.
>> No. 6832
[ ] "I told you before, I'm a vampire hunter. I'm prepared for things like this."
>> No. 6833
[x] "Glad to be of service, Eirin, do you want a sample of this?"
Saving future fairies takes priority.

...yeah, we have our secrets too, Remi. They're so secret, they're even secret from us.
>> No. 6834
[X] "I told you before, I'm a vampire hunter. I'm prepared for things like this."
>> No. 6836
[ ] "I told you before, I'm a vampire hunter. I'm prepared for things like this."
[ ] "Glad to be of service, Eirin, do you want a sample of this?"
>> No. 6837
>>6830

Awesome but....


>>'Donor Surname: Belmont.'

WHY WAS THIS NOT MENTIONED SOONER? (actually I know why but still)

[ ] "I think we need to ask Patchouli about this blood."
[ ] Lose it, freak out, this makes no sense.
>> No. 6838
[X] "I have no idea."

Remi may not have believed we were a vampire hunter before, lets not confirm we are.
>> No. 6839
[ ] "I have no idea."
>> No. 6840
>The Fairy Maids suddenly burst into chatter, the one crying on the bed leaps up and hugs you.
Wooohooooooo! Fairy Maids are cheering, please wait warmly.
>> No. 6841
File 121114564175.jpg - (66.65KB , 640x480 , 1204514545532.jpg ) [iqdb]
6841
>>6830
[X] "I told you before, I'm a vampire hunter. I'm prepared for things like this."

THE REALMS OF REASON HAVE NO PLACE HERE
>> No. 6842
[X] "I told you before, I'm a vampire hunter. I'm prepared for things like this."
>> No. 6843
[X] FUCKING CELEBRATE
[X] "I have no idea."
[X] "I told you before, I'm a vampire hunter. I'm prepared for things like this."
[X] "Glad to be of service, Eirin, do you want a sample of this?"
>> No. 6844
[X] "I told you before, I'm a vampire hunter. I'm prepared for things like this."

FUCK YEAH WE HAVE BELMONT BLOOD.

I'd offer Eirin a sample, but I doubt even she could replicate it.
>> No. 6845
Also, shit
Listening to the Kaiji soundtrack while reading that was fucking amazing
>> No. 6847
[X] "I have no idea."
>> No. 6848
[x] "I told you before, I'm a vampire hunter. I'm prepared for things like this."
[x] "I think we need to ask Patchouli about this blood."
>> No. 6849
[x] "I have no idea, Eirin, do you want a sample of this?"
[x] "Now tell me what the fuck is going on Remi."
>> No. 6850
[x] "I told you before, I'm a vampire hunter. I'm prepared for things like this."

FUCK YEAH BELMONT
>> No. 6851
[x] "I told you before, I'm a vampire hunter. I'm prepared for things like this."
[x] "Glad to be of service, Eirin, do you want a sample of this?"

Eirin can culture it, since this seems to be a fairy common occurance.
>> No. 6852
Cut the celebration short lads, you've just confirmed you are a vampire hunter in front of a vampire and her servants.
>> No. 6853
[X] "I told you before, I'm a vampire hunter. I'm prepared for things like this."
>> No. 6854
[X] "I have no idea."
[X] "I told you before, I'm a vampire hunter. I'm prepared for things like this."
[X] "It doesn't matter, all that matters is you tell me what the fuck is going on Remi."
[X] "Glad to be of service, Eirin, do you want a sample of this?"
[X] "I think we need to ask Patchouli about this blood."

fgsfds
>> No. 6855
File 12111458938.jpg - (93.02KB , 512x344 , 1203561607600.jpg ) [iqdb]
6855
>>6851
>fairy common occurance.
>> No. 6857
Probably a better idea to give it to Eirin than to Patchy, since Patchy's chummy with Remi. Somehow giving anti-vampire blood to a vampire's friend to investigate seems...less than the best idea.

Eirin's, on the other hand, is a doctor and a more neutral party, and developed things like the Hourai Elixir.

You should be able to solve this.
>> No. 6858
[ ] "I told you before, I'm a vampire hunter. I'm prepared for things like this."
I think getting some answers as to what the fuck just happened is more important than showing off right now.
>> No. 6859
[X] "It doesn't matter, all that matters is you tell me what the fuck is going on Remi."
[X] "Glad to be of service, Eirin, do you want a sample of this?"
>> No. 6860
>>6843

Changing vote:

[X] FUCKING CELEBRATE
[X] "I told you before, I'm a vampire hunter. I'm prepared for things like this."
[X] "Glad to be of service, Eirin, do you want a sample of this?"
>> No. 6861
And suddenly, not having ever played Castlevania takes its toll on this anon.
>> No. 6862
>>6837
Sometimes one must sacrifice interactivity for a better level of storytelling.
>> No. 6863
[ ] "I told you before, I'm a vampire hunter. I'm prepared for things like this."
[ ] "But it doesn't matter, all that matters is you tell me what the fuck is going on Remi."
>>6830
Bricks were shat.
>> No. 6864
[x] "I told you before, I'm a vampire hunter. I'm prepared for things like this."
>> No. 6865
This begs the question: what would happen if Remi or Flan drank some?
>> No. 6866
[ ] "I told you before, I'm a vampire hunter. I'm prepared for things like this."
I'm just so awesome.
Yay for fairy maids!
Still suporting the idea of getting a personal maid
>> No. 6867
[X] "I told you before, I'm a vampire hunter. I'm prepared for things like this."
[X] "Glad to be of service, Eirin, do you want a sample of this?"

All in a day's work for Belmonymous.
>> No. 6868
>>6865
They'd die horrible, horrible deaths. Maybe.

...it would be interesting if we were a Belmont, and this was a ploy to kill Remi by getting her to drink our blood. She doesn't drink enough to create vampires--and perhaps not enough to harm a Belmont--but maybe she'd drink enough to die....
>> No. 6869
[X] "I told you before, I'm a vampire hunter. I'm prepared for things like this."
[X] "Glad to be of service, Eirin, do you want a sample of this?"

Get rid of the dangerous bag that has "Belmont" written on it by passing it off to Eirin as a gift. She did help us out a lot when trying to get down here, so I think we owe her anyway.
>> No. 6870
>>6865
Being original vampires and not bitten, I'd say they would die, or get some serious stomach burns. Think it like drinking a healthy glass of accid
>> No. 6871
>>6865
Hohohohohohoho
>> No. 6872
>>6862
True, and your storytelling is awesome. There's a reason we had 70 posts of option choosing/discussion before you continued.
>> No. 6873
>>6862
Don't worry I do it too. Plus this kind of thing makes the second play through all the more interesting, after all who's to say that the blood donor is a Belmont every game?

But out of interest, what was the original use of the blood pack going to be?
Everytime it got mentioned I would think to myself "Must put that in the fridge next time we're in the kitchen."
but obviously I forgot.
>> No. 6874
[x] "I told you before, I'm a vampire hunter. I'm prepared for things like this."

A bit of spice. Remind Remilia that her pet can bite.
>> No. 6875
>>6865
They'd die of old age
BELMONT END
>> No. 6876
[✓] "I told you before, I'm a vampire hunter. I'm prepared for things like this."
>> No. 6877
By the by HY, that was some great development, here's to you keeping the quality (daresay, take it higher?) down the road.

tl;dr: awesome job man.
>> No. 6878
>>6873
There were a lot of possible uses, this was only one of them and this one wasn't even part of the plan at the start.

>>6872
Thankyou!
>> No. 6879
[X] "I told you before, I'm a vampire hunter. I'm prepared for things like this."
[X] "Glad to be of service, Eirin, do you want a sample of this?"
[X] "Anyway, this calls for a celebration! Who wants cake?"

I don't know if we made enough to also feed the fairies, but goddammit we'll try!
>> No. 6880
>'Donor Surname: Belmont.'

You ultimetto anti vampire!

I wouldn't give it to Eirin-> she isn't natural (Imperishable Night)
But Patchy isn't a better choice.
But Sakuya's reaction confuse me, she does not know anything about that blood, if she would know what I mean..
>> No. 6882
>"Does the name 'Belmont' mean anything to you?"
>Sakuya doesn't answer for a long moment. Or move. Or breathe, as far as you can see. Strange to see her so still. Kind of a nice sight as well. Then there is a dagger sticking into the wall just above your head, and another between your legs.
>"No" Sakuya finally says, and slams the kitchen doors behind her.
>You move out from between the daggers, which are both sunk into the wall right up to their hilts. Wow, you made her really angry that time.

It might be a good idea not to let Sakuya see that bag. Just saying.
>> No. 6883
>>6878

Well, we still have half anyway, no?
>> No. 6884
Writing now.
>> No. 6885
>>6882
But she's standing right next to us so yeah.
>> No. 6886
>>6883
Somehow, I have a feeling that everyone in the room will be wanting to take that bag off our hands very soon.
>> No. 6887
>>6880

It's possible that her reaction is because we just used the ultimate anti-vampire trump card to save a nameless fairy.
>> No. 6888
>>6885
Ah well, it's not like she can hate our guts any more than she already does, right?

...right?
>> No. 6889
>>6883

Yeah, but it's probably safer to give it to Eirin who can culture it; it'd probably coagulate eventually.

If we need some Belmont blood in a pinch, we can always use our own.
>> No. 6890
Sakuya's eyes were red when she turned back, and she had been covering them and looking away when Eirin pulled out her needle, meaning she was probably crying for the fairy.

I don't think this will make her more angry at us.
>> No. 6891
>>6889
But Eirin would destroy the mansion and the Scarlets.. It would be a bad point by Remi. With this ultimate weapon, she could give a final end for the vampires..
They aren't in good tense: hourai elixir, lunar clock..
>> No. 6892
>>6891
I read lunar clock as lunar cock.
I lol'd
>> No. 6893
"Eirin, do you want a sample of this?"
"Oh thanks, it's not like you but..."
*crush!*
>> No. 6894
>>6893

Make it happen
>> No. 6895
>>6890
I think you underestimate her bitchiness. I wouldn't put it past her to express gratitude for saving the fairy just before she slams us into a wall and asks us what the hell we're up to. Sort of like how Patchy expressed her thanks for helping her with Alice right by making our deaths quick.
>> No. 6896
>>6891
I don't really think Eirin would do that to the SDM, but who knows.

>>6895
Except Patchouli thought we were a real threat when she did that; she's not really a bitch otherwise. That letter is probably a HUGE deal.
Sakuya, on the other hand...
>> No. 6898
>>6896
Yeah, the analogy was poor, and my way of phrasing it was bad. But I think I managed to get the general idea across. Being grateful to you and being willing to use extreme force against you are not mutually exclusive states to the people of this mansion.
>> No. 6899
File 121114880319.jpg - (282.49KB , 650x800 , f7e1e5ec7f0da3b4595173770131609e.jpg ) [iqdb]
6899
You detach yourself from the Fairy Maid still hugging you and turn around to Remilia with a smirk on your face. You take an elaborate bow.
"I told you before, Remi, I'm a vampire hunter. I'm always prepared for such eventualities." You say.
For a moment Remilia is still frozen in shock like before, somewhere off in the distance there is a sound like cogs jamming, but nobody else responds to it. Then she bursts into laughter, a huge smile making its way across her face as she jumps towards you and wraps her arms around your neck. She's not floating this time but you take her weight easily.
"You're fantastic!" She says, still laughing. "Absolutely fantastic!"
You slip am arm under her ass so you can support her against you easier and you turn back to Eirin. She's smiling, impressed. She raises her hands and gives you a little clap.
"I'm glad to have been of service Eirin." You say. "Would you like a sample of this stuff? I don't really know much about it myself, I think it might be a good idea to have a look at it."
"Yes, of course. I'd like to take a look at that." She takes the blood bag from your outstretched hand and pours a little into a small glass container. You notice the Fairy who was hugging you is now crouched by the bed, stroking the face of the now dead Fairy whose soul you just saved. Eirin hands you back the bag of blood.
"I should be going, I can see myself out." She says with a smile. "I hope we meet again, 'vampire hunter'," She says to you, getting up.

All the other Fairies are looking at you with smiles or chattering noisily to each other. You nod to some of them at their words of thanks. Sakuya is ...

She's smiling at you, actually smiling. Not a gigantic grin of congratulations but a smile nonetheless. As she notices you looking her expression snaps back to normal and she turns away, walking out of the room.

"You're fantastic." Remilia whispers in your ear.
"I know." You whisper back.

[ ] Set Remilia down, go after Sakuya.
[ ] There is still cake upstairs. Carry Remilia.
[ ] There is still cake upstairs. Let Remilia walk herself.
[ ] Where the hell is Flandre?
[ ] Set Remilia down, take the blood pack to Patchouli.
>> No. 6901
I wonder what a vampire fairy would be like?

Methinks adorable.

Anyway we can rule out Remi now as well, unless a faeries' blood is a small enough amount for her to drain entirely.
>> No. 6902
[ ] There is still cake upstairs. Carry Remilia.
>> No. 6903
[ ] There is still cake upstairs. Carry Remilia.
>> No. 6904
[x] There is still cake upstairs. Carry Remilia.

ON STAY TARGET
>> No. 6905
[ ] Where the hell is Flandre?

Tempting... Gonna go with this though

[X] There is still cake upstairs. Carry Remilia.
>> No. 6906
[X] There is still cake upstairs. Carry Remilia.

I was going to vote for going after Sakuya, but lets give her some time to think about what we did.

>"You're fantastic." Remilia whispers in your ear.
>"I know." You whisper back.

Made me think of Star Wars
>> No. 6907
[ ] Set Remilia down, go after Sakuya.
[ ] Where the hell is Flandre?
[ ] Set Remilia down, take the blood pack to Patchouli.

Remillia can wait, answers now while it's fresh in the mind. We'll just forget and neglect it other wise
>> No. 6908
[x] "Actually, I would like to be alone for a while. All this was a bit much.". Go to your room.
>> No. 6909
[X] Bid the Fairy maids farewell
[x] There is still cake upstairs. Carry Remilia.

let's not forget the maids
>> No. 6910
[x] There is still cake upstairs. Carry Remilia.

We only need to be forceful on the things that matter, we can be kind when it comes to anything else.
>> No. 6911
[x] There is still cake upstairs. Carry Remilia.

Flandre smelled it
She's eating without us.
>> No. 6912
[x] There is still cake upstairs. Carry Remilia.

Now, where were we...
>> No. 6913
[ ] There is still cake upstairs. Carry Remilia.
>> No. 6914
Aren't we still covered in blood? Hope we don't run into Flandre.
>> No. 6915
[x] There is still cake upstairs. Carry Remilia.
>> No. 6916
So should we still show the blood to Patchu now that we've given some to Eirin?
>> No. 6917
[X] There is still cake upstairs. Carry Remilia.

Let's celebrate now all the other things can wait now!
>> No. 6918
[ ] There is still cake upstairs. Carry Remilia.
>> No. 6919
>>6916

Friday...Metal Sign...
>> No. 6921
[x] There is still remilia upstairs. Carry Cake.
>> No. 6922
>>6919

Suddenly, Demonophobia pops into my head.

[X] There is still cake upstairs. Carry Remilia.
>> No. 6923
[X] Bid the Fairy maids farewell
[x] There is still cake upstairs. Carry Remilia.
>> No. 6924
[X] Bid the Fairy maids farewell
[X] Where the hell is Flandre?
[X] There is still cake upstairs. Carry Remilia.

Let Sakuya reflect on what happened, it's virtually guaranteed we'll run in to her later.
Don't bother Patchy right now, she may be sleeping in, if you know what I mean.
>> No. 6925
>>6919
Actually, how exactly does Patchouli determine her day-of-week magic use thing? It's the one piece of research for this story that eludes me and I'll need it for her route.
>> No. 6926
[X] Bid the Fairy maids farewell
[x] There is still cake upstairs. Carry Remilia.
>> No. 6927
[X] Set Remilia down, go after Sakuya.
[X] There is still cake upstairs. Let Remilia walk herself.
>> No. 6928
>>6925

I don't think it's ever been stated but I'm sure you can figure out the elements she uses.
>> No. 6929
>>6925

They work based on chinese days.

Monday is Moon, Tuesday is Fire, Wednesday is Water, Thursday is wood, Friday is Metal, Saturday is Earth.

Then there's Sun Sign - Royal Flare and Philosopher's Stone...suppose that day was a Sunday.

Someone else confirm, but I think that's how it worked.
>> No. 6930
>>6925
It's based on Chinese stuff. Someone posted about it in one of your threads.
>> No. 6931
>>6925
http://www.sljfaq.org/html/weekdays.html
Like this, probably.
>> No. 6932
>>6891

[x] There is still cake upstairs. Carry Remilia.

>For a moment Remilia is still frozen in shock like before, somewhere off in the distance there is a sound like cogs jamming, but nobody else responds to it.

FREED FROM THE WHEEL OF DESTINY, OUR PROTAGONIST SEES THE ENDLESS CORRIDOR OF POSSIBILITY STRETCHED BEFORE HIM; THE POTENTIAL TO CHOOSE HIS FATE AND RISE... RISE... RISE TO THE STARS.
>> No. 6933
>>6932

Amending:

[X] Bid the Fairy maids farewell
>> No. 6934
[X] Bid the Fairy maids farewell
[X] There is still cake upstairs. Carry Remilia.

"And now, my dears, I bid you adieu! I have a cake to get to... and I may mean that in more ways than one."
>> No. 6935
Ability Gained: The power to defy what Fate sets out before him.
>> No. 6936
>>6935
This is the story of a man fighting against destiny.
>> No. 6937
>>6932
I have no idea what that's from, but for some reason it reminds me of Suikoden.
>> No. 6938
>>6936
HOBO END

DO NOT WANT
>> No. 6939
[x] There is still cake upstairs. Carry Remilia.
But once we're up there, we should still take any opportunities we get to talk to our lady love about things. While we're scoring highly with Remilia, we're still going to need to solve the mystery of Belmonymous/the SDM if we want the TRUE END.

>>6878
No problem, keep up the good work. Think I'm starting to understand a couple of plot points now, but I'm kinda reluctant to post my thoughts in case I'm actually right and it ruins the story a bit.

>>6929
Yeah, think that's right.
http://pooshlmer.com/touhouwiki/index.php/Embodiment_of_Scarlet_Devil:_Stage_4_Spell_Cards agrees with you, anyway.
>> No. 6940
>>6910
I'd like to add:
[x] Bid the Fairy Maids farewell.

We need their support given our feud with the head maid.
>> No. 6941
[x] There is still cake upstairs. Carry Remilia.

Man, this is almost too cute not to choose!
I'm sure that if ever a bad end in the future came from choosing the cute choice, we'd be screwed.

Also, good show, storywriter. It has been a nice story to read during my working breaks.
>> No. 6942
>>6929
>>6931

Thankyou!
>> No. 6943
[X] Bid the Fairy maids farewell
[x] There is still cake upstairs. Carry Remilia.

Whew. All's well that ends well.
>> No. 6944
>>6940
Judging from her reaction, I think she's pretty happy that we saved one of her subordinates. Hopefully this will temper her attitude in future events, and show her that we're not the bad guy she thinks we are.

The writing has really been awesome, I've been glued to this story from the moment I started reading it. Thank you for taking the time to write it, it's much appreciated!
>> No. 6945
>>6936
...while trying to bed a loli vampire.
>> No. 6946
>>6932
You are now hearing Norio Wakamoto narrating MANUALLY
>> No. 6947
[X] Bid the Fairy maids farewell
[x] There is still cake upstairs. Carry Remilia.

>>6943
>Whew. All's well that ends well.

GAHHH! DON'T JINX IT!
>> No. 6948
Writing now.

But, in the interest of a happy writer and more Jojo references, can anybody tell me why the links here run dry after volume 12? Am I missing something?
http://jojo.highervoltage.net/
>> No. 6949
>>6947
>GAHHH! DON'T JINX IT!
What else could go wrong?
>> No. 6950
[] There is still cake upstairs. Carry Remilia.

Whoooh! Awesome! :D

This was the first LA I saw, and still one of my favorites, if not my all time favorite.
>> No. 6951
>>6949
We are still covered in blood and running into Flandre is possible.
>> No. 6952
>>6949
Too late. Think about it. We're carrying Remilia, covered in blood. What if Flandre sees us?
>> No. 6953
>>6948
Download them from Anip Server. That worked for me.
http://mirror1.homeunix.com/manga/index.php?path=JOJOs%20Bizarre%20Adventure/
>> No. 6954
>>6951
>>6952
No worries. If Flandre sees us, at least nothing else could go wrong!
>> No. 6955
>>6951
>>6952

How many times must it be explained to you knuckleheads that Flan does not know her meals are made from blood? And that said blood is youkai blood?
>> No. 6956
"It's paint, Flandre...No, no, you can't taste it, it's toxic."
>> No. 6957
>>6948
I recommend getting your manga from #lurk. Searchable packlist from www.gotlurk.net. They have just about everything that's been scanned.
>> No. 6958
>>6955
How many of you Gaiafags haven't read the wiki? Come back after you gain more reading comprehension.
>> No. 6959
>>6955
True, but can you guarantee Flandre won't feel a basic instinct to feed when she, say, smells the blood? The Fairy Maid that was transforming stuck her tongue out upon smelling the blood; Flandre might have a similar basic instinct where smell of blood = food.

Well, she still may not know that blood comes from people, so it may not be too much of a concern. But it'd still be troublesome if she started asking questions.
>> No. 6960
>>6957
That is fantastic, thankyou kindly!
>> No. 6961
The fairy maid was bleeding when we found her. There was no more blood when why came back, even though it couldn't have 'bled out', as we had stopped the flow already. Why is that? Not a normal vampire bite effect, anyway.
>> No. 6962
>>6961

We didn't stop the blood flow we slowed it down. The towel would of absorbed the blood and it would of leaked from there like a sponge.
>> No. 6963
>>6959

We had already tasted her food in the library. It didn't taste or smell that strongly of blood. Furthermore, Remi said that youkai blood tastes very different from human blood.
>> No. 6964
File 121115289011.jpg - (125.52KB , 722x714 , c25499467aa612f8105d8b007208f47a.jpg ) [iqdb]
6964
You slip the blood pack into your pocket, forgetting about it for now. Then you tip Remilia to the side. She utters a little shriek and you catch her in both arms this time, one around the back of her shoulders and the other under the back of her knees. She raises her eyebrows at you and wraps her arms round the back of your neck again.

Yeah, this is how it should be.

You bow your head to the crowd of Fairy Maids, taking a step backwards.
"I'm sorry to dash my dears, but cake awaits me and the Mistress upstairs." You say.
A few of them cheer you and the rest of them start clapping. Remilia turns bright red and shushes you. As usual everyone gets the wrong idea, not that you wouldn't eat that cake right off Remilia's body if she asked you to. As you step back through the door you hoist Remilia closer up to you so you can take in some of her smell.

Oh and avoid smearing more of this blood all over her.

Eirin is already striding off down the corridor towards the front door as you make your exit from the servant's quarters. Remilia ignores her, only looking at you.
"Cake?" She asks.
"Yes." You say. "Cake would be good at this point, I think."
As you carry her upstairs she just gazes at you. This must be a good sign. When you turn into the corridor with the stone staircase it's perfectly clean.
Remilia notices your surprise. "Sakuya is good at her job." She says.
You enter the section of corridor that leads to Remilia's bedroom and she holds up a hand for you to stop.
"You're still covered in blood." She says.
"Ah, yes."
"I have a bit of it on me too now and it's making me a little hungry. Go wash it off or change, so will I. Meet you back here in ten minutes?"
"Why not meet in your room?" You ask.
"I have discovered I like being carried." She winks and floats up, out of your arms.
"Hurry back!" She says.

You pop into the big bathroom near her room and start wiping the blood off with a washcloth. There's little on your trousers and it's gone very quickly. The coat is oddly blood-repellant, almost wipe-clean. Your shirt is another matter entirely. The front is totally caked in the stuff and it's starting to dry, you take it off and wash the blood away where it's soaked through to your skin. You run the shirt under the tap but it's getting you nowhere, it's a complete crimson mess and now it's sopping wet anyway. You get the worst of the blood out with some soap and leave it over the side of the bath to drip-dry.

[ ] Head back to your room and change.
[ ] Meet Remilia shirtless.
[ ] Wear a towel like a toga.
>> No. 6965
[X] Head back to your room and change.

A logical decision? This is unheard of!
>> No. 6966
[X] Head back to your room and change.

Shirtless option is tempting, toga option is... Not so much.
>> No. 6967
[X] Head back to your room and change.
>> No. 6968
[x] Meet Remilia shirtless.

MANLY
>> No. 6969
[ ] Head back to your room and change.
>> No. 6970
[►] Head back to your room and change.

shirtless like a redneck hick? no.

besides, Sakuya interaction required.
>> No. 6972
[x] Meet Remilia shirtless.

It worked in /shrine/.
>> No. 6973
[awesome] Meet Remilia shirtless.

>"I have discovered I like being carried."
D'aaaawwwww.
>> No. 6974
[x] Meet Remilia shirtless.

C'mon Remi, rest on our manly chest while we carry you to eat some cake
>> No. 6975
[x] Meet Remilia shirtless.

Party, crazy, etc
>> No. 6976
[x] Head back to your room and change.
>> No. 6977
[ ] Meet Remilia shirtless.

Do it faggots.
>> No. 6978
[x] Wear a towel like a toga.
>> No. 6979
[✓] Head back to your room and change.

I'm all for being fun and unconventional, but those options seem like they could lead to misunderstandings.
>> No. 6980
[X] Head back to your room and change.
There's no guarantee that there won't be another interruption, and in the event that we have to start charging around the SDM again it's best if we're not shirtless.
>> No. 6981
[x] Head back to your room and change.
>> No. 6982
[] Head back to your room and change.
>> No. 6983
[x] Head back to your room and change.
>> No. 6984
[X] Head back to your room and change.
>> No. 6985
[X] Head back to your room and change.
>> No. 6986
ITT: Shirt-wearing queers.
>> No. 6987
[X] Meet Remilia shirtless.
Manliest option.
>> No. 6988
>>6986
Shirt-wearing gentlemen, if you will.
>> No. 6989
[x] Meet Remilia shirtless.

Men needs no clothes.
>> No. 6990
[x] Meet Remilia shirtless.
>> No. 6991
Ah, those Belmonts/Vampire Hunters and their blood-repellant coats. Why must they be so awesome?

[x] Head back to your room and change.
Must maintain some decorum.
>> No. 6992
[x] Head back to your room and change.
Shirt may come off later, but let's not be presumptuous.
>> No. 6993
[x] Head back to your room and change.

We're a Belmont, not Dante. We start our parties off fully clothed.
>> No. 6994
File 121115415867.jpg - (106.24KB , 532x793 , fat-shirtless-guy-eating-cheeseburger-1.3.jpg ) [iqdb]
6994
>>6986

"HEY REMILIA, LET'S EAT SOME CAKE"
>> No. 6997
[X] Meet Remilia shirtless.

Flaunt it if ya got it.
>> No. 6999
[x] Head back to your room and change.
We're not Dante nor are we a redneck.
>> No. 7000
>>6997

GET BACK TO WORK NIGGER.
>> No. 7001
Bed now, but for the sake of the choices that come up while I'm asleep I'll post a couple of thoughts that might be useful.

I think we can now make an educated guess regarding the original mission of Belmonymous (prior to getting amnesia'ed). We have a picture of our 'target', a girl who looks remarkably like Remilia, and we have a bag of Belmont blood which seemingly has the ability to purge vampirism, our 'weapon'. I call it our weapon because there's no reason for us to be carrying it other than to de-vampirise someone, plus if we can't even beat a crippled youkai with our whip, we can't seriously have been expecting to use it to beat a vampire.

So, I think our original task here was to somehow get Remilia to drink the Belmont blood, thus de-vampirising and effectively 'slaying' her. But it's still unclear exactly what her significance is to us. Would we kill her after she returned to being human (and she was originally human: see >>1461 ), thus completing the vampire slaying, or does she mean more to us? Is there a reason why we're so attracted to her?

Seriously, we've got to get that letter translated soon. Either it gives instructions on how Belmont blood can be used against vampires (which is why Patchouli killed us), or it's something that will shed light on what Remilia means to us.
>> No. 7002
[x] Head back to your room and change.

Dante references belongs in /shrine/
>> No. 7003
Writing soon, got to take care of something first.
>> No. 7004
>>6997

Work, nigger, etc...
>> No. 7005
[ ] Wear a towel like a toga.

fuckin' awesome
>> No. 7006
Göödnight everybödy
>> No. 7007
>>7001
>Seriously, we've got to get that letter translated soon.
This. There's got to be some sort of crazy earth-shattering revelation in there.
You know, I'm not entirely sure we even need to translate it. Look at how easily we picked up Japanese, despite having had zero ability in it before and Belnonymous isn't even Japanese himself. Maybe if we just sit down and stare at it hard enough, we'll suddenly be able to read French, as well. Since we're already going back to our room [assuming that option won], it can't hurt to give it a shot, right?
>> No. 7008
>>7007
We can do it before we go to sleep next. Right now, Remilia is waiting on us.
>> No. 7009
[X] Head back to your room and change.
The fact that we're meeting her in that section of corridor (and not her room) inevitably means something's gonna happen. Best to be wearing a shirt when it does.
>> No. 7010
>>7008
I still think Remi could've waited. She's getting too used to us indulging her, need her to crave it some.
>> No. 7011
Let's hope it doesn't take too long to reach our room and change. If we can get there, change, and get back in 10 minutes, everything should be fine.
>> No. 7012
>>7011

As if things are ever that easy.
>> No. 7013
>>7012
At least she didn't tell us to meet her back there in 7 minutes.
>> No. 7014
>>7012
SUDDENLY, MANTICORES.

>>7000 >>7004
Eat, finish watching Last Crusade, then a couple posts before work. Also, NIGGER get.
>> No. 7015
You head back to your room. Luckily Remilia isn't in the corridor when you emerge from the bathroom half-naked. Her bedroom door is closed as well, you guess she must still be changing or just waiting for the precise moment to emerge. You don't see any Maids between the bathroom and your room either, you guess they must all still be downstairs celebrating your sheer awesome.

Once inside your room you find that pajama-shirt-thing that Sakuya brought for you after your clothes were splattered with the youkai blood. You put it on, replacing the coat over the top. It doesn't look so bad actually, maybe a little baggier but that makes no difference with the coat on. Satisfied that you're ready to meet Remilia again you return to the corridor. She's still not out of her room. What could be taking her so long?

As you stand and frown at her bedroom door in thought (could she be waiting in there? Naked under the bedcovers? Oh yes) you feel something brush the back of your head. You turn to see what it was and suddenly you're face to face with Remilia.

But she's upside down.

She laughs at your shock, hanging upside down in the air and holding her skirt up by gripping it between her knees. Her hair dangles down below her in a soft wave.
"Hello there." She says, still giggling.
"Well done, very funny." You say, unable to suppress a smirk.
She turns on her side in the air and lowers herself towards you. You hold out your arms and she drops into them gently, wrapping her arms around you and planting a quick kiss on your lips.
"Admit it, you were surprised." She says.
"I was! I'm not used to all this flying, why can everyone in Gensokyo fly?" You ask.
Remilia shrugs.
You walk over to her door and she reaches down to open it, giggling at the novelty of being carried. You step through and push it shut with your foot, walking into her room. There's the cake on the table with two slices neatly cut on the two plates.

Shame about the lack of tea.

[ ] Throw Remilia onto the bed.
[ ] Place Remilia on the bed.
[ ] Set Remilia down on her feet.
[ ] Sit Remilia down in a chair next to the cake.
[ ] Sit down in a chair yourself, keeping Remilia on your lap.
>> No. 7016
[X] Sit down in a chair yourself, keeping Remilia on your lap.

Say "aaah".
>> No. 7017
[X] Sit down in a chair yourself, keeping Remilia on your lap.

Though I must admit the first was tempting.
>> No. 7018
[x] Force feed her some of the cake
>> No. 7019
[X] Sit down in a chair yourself, keeping Remilia on your lap.
>> No. 7020
[x] Sit down in a chair yourself, keeping Remilia on your lap.
>> No. 7021
[X] Sit down in a chair yourself, keeping Remilia on your lap.
>> No. 7022
[x] Sit down in a chair yourself, keeping Remilia on your lap.
>> No. 7023
▷ Sit down in a chair yourself, keeping Remilia on your lap.

Come on, let's feed each other, Nrvnq--Er, Remilia Scarlet.
>> No. 7024
[ ] Sit down in a chair yourself, keeping Remilia on your lap.
>> No. 7025
[X] Sit down in a chair yourself, keeping Remilia on your lap.
>> No. 7026
[X] Sit down in a chair yourself, keeping Remilia on your lap.

And we'll feed her, too. Just for fun.
>> No. 7027
[ ] Sit down in a chair yourself, keeping Remilia on your lap.
>> No. 7028
[ ] Sit down in a chair yourself, keeping Remilia on your lap.
>> No. 7029
[X] Sit down in a chair yourself, keeping Remilia on your lap.

Oh god, I think I'm going tHRRRRNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGH
>> No. 7030
[X] Sit down in a chair yourself, keeping Remilia on your lap.
>> No. 7031
>>7015

anything other than the lap choice
>> No. 7032
HIVEMIND AT FULL POWER!
>> No. 7033
>>7031
Gay.
>> No. 7034
Glory to the Many!
>> No. 7035
Okay, that actually might not have been that funny. Anyway:
[] Sit down in a chair yourself, keeping Remilia on your lap.
>> No. 7036
[ ] Throw Remillia at Flandre
>> No. 7037
>>7015

[x] set remilia down in chair, sit in remilia's lap, insist that she feeds you cake
>> No. 7038
[X] Throw Remilia onto the cake.
>> No. 7039
>>7036
Meta-slowpoke.

Also, writing now!
>> No. 7040
I thought of the possibility for why Flan hasn't gone around looking for Belmonymous today: she could be trying to get Patchouli to read a story to her.
>> No. 7041
>>7040

She'll walk in as we're in the middle of something fun with Remi
>> No. 7042
>>7041

I can see that happening.
>> No. 7043
>>7041

She'll walk in as we're in
>the middle of something fun with
Remi
>> No. 7044
>>7041 >>7043
Are we going to read her a story, too?
>> No. 7045
You walk over to the table and pull a chair out with your foot.
"Hm?"
"Just a second Remi."
You sit down, settling yourself on the chair and tilting Remilia upwards so she's sitting on your lap. She's just heavy enough for it to be pleasant.
"Oh! This nice." She squirms on your lap to get comfortable. If she keeps doing that then you're going to have a repeat of your earlier excitement when she was on your lap.

Actually right now you don't feel particularly aroused. Sure, this is nice, but you just got threatened by Sakuya, discovered there is something else dangerous lurking in this Mansion which you have to worry about, saved a Fairy Maid from true death and probably had your mind guided by vampire-hunting instincts in the process. Sitting down at last you think the last couple of hours have been a little bit too much.

Remilia sees your expression. She looks at you, concerned.
"What's the matter?" She asks.
"A lot has happened since I woke up." You say, honestly.
She strokes the back of your head, running her hand down the back of your neck gently.
"I know, it's rather an emotional overload isn't it?" She asks with a relaxed smile.
"Yes, to say the least."
"But we have cake now." She says, grinning.
You reach over and take one of the plates. Then you pick up the cake and hold it towards Remilia. You didn't even need to think about this, it's too cute to have to decide about. She blushes faintly and then opens her mouth daintily, nibbling at the slice of cake.
"Mmm." She says. "I think our cake was a success."
"Me too." You say, taking a bite.
Remilia leans back from you and reaches under the table. When she sits back up again you see she is holding one of those little metal flasks she keeps blood in.
"Do you mind if I?" She says, gesturing with the flask.
"Of course not."
She unscrews the cap and takes a long swig from the flask, sighing with satisfaction afterwards.

She looks back at you, serious but relaxed. "This doesn't make you uncomfortable, does it? My diet?"

[ ] Tell her it's better you don't think about it.
[ ] Tell her you don't mind at all. It makes no difference to you.
[ ] Tell her you find it disgusting but the rest of her makes up for it.
[ ] Tell her you're curious where she gets all her blood from.
[ ] Tell her you're actively worried about where she gets her blood from.
[ ] Tell her it's fucking hot.
>> No. 7046
[x] Tell her it's better you don't think about it.

FUCK YEAH IGNORANCE
>> No. 7048
>>7045[ ] Tell her you're curious where she gets all her blood from.
PLOT EXPOSITION TIME
>> No. 7049
Also HY, you're awesome. You said you wouldn't write that much today, and just look at all this.

I guess tomorrow you'd be back to human mode though, since it's Monday.
>> No. 7050
[X] Tell her you find it disgusting but the rest of her makes up for it.

Hard honesty. If we expect her to be up front with us...
>> No. 7052
[X] Tell her you don't mind at all. It makes no difference to you.
[X] Tell her you're curious where she gets all her blood from.
>> No. 7053
[►] Hug her
>> No. 7054
[ ] Tell her you don't mind at all. It makes no difference to you.
[ ] Tell her it's fucking hot.
>> No. 7055
[X] Tell her you don't mind at all. It makes no difference to you.
[X] Tell her you're curious where she gets all her blood from.
>> No. 7056
File 121115937660.jpg - (43.57KB , 350x262 , bloodlines2.jpg ) [iqdb]
7056
[x] Tell her you're curious where she gets all her blood from.
[x] Tell her it's fucking hot.

Kinda starting to remind me of another vampire, but slightly less unhinged.
>> No. 7057
[z] Tell her you don't mind at all. It makes no difference to you.
>> No. 7058
[ ] Tell her you find it disgusting but the rest of her makes up for it.

FUCK YEAH
>> No. 7059
>>7050

Agreed.
[X] Tell her you find it disgusting but the rest of her makes up for it.
>> No. 7060
>>7055
After all, we don't want to get AIDS from kissing our girlfriend.
>> No. 7061
[X] Tell her you're curious where she gets all her blood from.
First three choices are bad, and last choice isn't very Belmonymous. Choosing between this and fifth.
>> No. 7064
[ ] Tell her it's better you don't think about it.

We're better off not lying.
>> No. 7065
>>7059

disgusting is kind of a strong word. Unsettling would be the best replacement, i think
>> No. 7066
[x] Tell her you're curious where she gets all her blood from.
Let's see some fucking exposition.
>> No. 7067
[x] Tell her it's better you don't think about it.
Troublesome details, do not want. If we're powerless to change things, it's not much of a moral conundrum, but if our vampire hunting powers get a boost....

Troublesome details, carpet, under you go.
>> No. 7068
[X] Tell her it's fucking hot.

"I'd like you to drink my juices... Ifyouknowwhatimean."
>> No. 7069
>>7049
What can I say? I love writing this. But yes, back to human mode this week, I'll be a lot busier.

Also that's it for the night, sleep now. Back tomorrow.
>> No. 7070
[ ] Tell her you find it disgusting but the rest of her makes up for it.
[ ] Tell her you're curious where she gets all her blood from.

She asked, she won't mind truth.
>> No. 7071
[✗] Tell her you find it disgusting but the rest of her makes up for it.

Hopefully, Anon will say so with more tact.
>> No. 7072
[X] Tell her it's better you don't think about it.
[X] Tell her you're curious where she gets all her blood from.

Seems a little contradictory, but it makes sense that we ask where it comes from if it makes us uncomfortable. Besides, now is a good time for her to reveal the truth; she did say she wanted there to not be any secrets between us eventually, and this would be a good start.
>> No. 7073
[x] Tell her you find it disgusting but the rest of her makes up for it.
[x] Tell her you're curious where she gets all her blood from.
>> No. 7075
Honesty? A vampire drinking human blood isn't disgusting at all! It's seems rather natural and to be expected, really.

...the issue of where she gets the blood is still a bit unsettling to the moralfag in me though.
>> No. 7076
[X] Tell her you don't mind at all. It makes no difference to you.
[X] Tell her you're curious where she gets all her blood from.

She is what she is, after all. It would be interesting to find out where it all comes from, though.
>> No. 7077
[ ] Tell her you find it unsettling but the rest of her makes up for it.

We don't have to be a dick about telling the truth.
>> No. 7078
[x] Tell her you find it disgusting but the rest of her makes up for it.
[x] Tell her you're curious where she gets all her blood from.
>> No. 7079
>>7077
HOLY FUCK I WAS JUST ABOUT TO POST THAT.
Phoo, dammit. Seconded, then.

[X] Tell her you find it unsettling but the rest of her makes up for it.
[X] Tell her you're curious where she gets all her blood from.
>> No. 7080
>>7077

I like the way you worded it, saying "disgusting" is a dick thing to do.
>> No. 7081
[X] Tell her you find it unsettling but the rest of her makes up for it.
[X] Tell her you're curious where she gets all her blood from.
>> No. 7082
>>7077
Definitely this. Disgust is too strong a word, I wouldn't say that's accurate considering how we've reacted to all the blood so far.

[X] Tell her you find it unsettling but the rest of her makes up for it.
[X] Tell her you're curious where she gets all her blood from.
>> No. 7083
[x] Tell her it's fucking hot.
[x] Tell her you're curious where she gets all her blood from.
>> No. 7084
[X] Tell her you find it unsettling but the rest of her makes up for it.
[X] Tell her you're curious where she gets all her blood from.

That's a good answer. Honest too.
>> No. 7085
>>7052

Here

Changing to this

[X] Tell her you find it unsettling but the rest of her makes up for it.
[X] Tell her you're curious where she gets all her blood from.
>> No. 7086
[X] Tell her you find it unsettling but the rest of her makes up for it.
[X] Tell her you're curious where she gets all her blood from.

Perfect.
>> No. 7087
[x] Tell her you find it disgusting but the rest of her makes up for it.
[x] Tell her you're curious where she gets all her blood from.

She asked, she wants the truth, plus remember what patchy said, she wants someone strong who won't be afraid of her.
>> No. 7088
File 121116078225.jpg - (67.27KB , 376x300 , tasty.jpg ) [iqdb]
7088
It's a shame hardly any of you would want Remilia to have a taste of our blood.
>> No. 7089
[X] Tell her you find it unsettling but the rest of her makes up for it.
[X] Tell her you're curious where she gets all her blood from.

Agreed, better choice of wording. Belnonymous is a gentleman, after all.
>> No. 7090
[X] Tell her you find it unsettling but the rest of her makes up for it.
[X] Tell her you're curious where she gets all her blood from.
>> No. 7091
[x] Tell her you find it unsettling
[x] Ask her where she gets her blood from.
>> No. 7092
>>7088

I would find it very fucking hot, actually.
>> No. 7093
>>7088

Well if it wasn't for Flandre's earlier nibbling on our neck, I'd say biting us might cause something similar to the fairy to occur... Wait, did Flandre even draw blood us or did she just bite down and didn't know what to do from there?
>> No. 7094
>>7093

Flan didn't bite us at all. She doesn't know how to draw blood from people, or where it comes from, so she just mimicked Remilia as best she could. She put her mouth on our neck and sucked at it. No biting at all.
>> No. 7095
[X] Tell her you find it unsettling but the rest of her makes up for it.
[X] Tell her you're curious where she gets all her blood from.

If we say disgusting, Remi might go starving herself, which would be bad for many reasons (e.g., too exhausted to play bedtop sports, sakuya rage, etc.)

The issue is where it comes from. If there's a mass of shit-covered, starved humans in the basement, maybe we can get her to use more humane methods. If Yukari is giving her outsiders, maybe tell her to suggest it would be better to rob a blood bank than provide live humans. This would also be more economical: No rotten smell, less wasted space, no danger of them breaking loose, no need to provide food or water, etc.
>> No. 7096
>>7073
changing to this:
[X] Tell her you find it unsettling but the rest of her makes up for it.
[X] Tell her you're curious where she gets all her blood from.

Write-ins are always awesome!
>> No. 7097
>>7094

Hell, she didn't even associate it with feeding; she thought it was something that made humans feel good.
>> No. 7098
>>7095
I don't think Remi would starve herself to please us.

As for robbing blood banks well, people need transfusions. It's not much better because you're still endangering lives.

The best solution is to offer her our own blood, assuming it's suitable. She won't kill us and it'll be worth it to cut down her consumption of innocents, plus it's quite the expression of love.
>> No. 7099
>>7098

As interesting as the bloodgiving from Belmononymous sounds, we don't know how exactly her blood is prepared.

For all we know, it could be like the youkai hidden in the basement, chained up and stuck full of drugs and needles.
>> No. 7100
>>7099
I don't think so. Between what Sakuya said about how the "donors" are brought down to prevent blood poisoning, as well as Remi's own knowledge and interest in human health, I think the quality of the blood she drinks is of the utmost importance to her.

If the "donors" were drugged, those drugs would remain in the blood when she drank it. Unless there's some sort of processing done on it to make it relatively cleaner, I would think Remi would prefer her blood to be 100% natural. Sort of like those brands of milks where there were no antibiotics or whatever used on the cows.

Except you can't really have free-range humans to get blood from. Unlike cows, they're actually smart enough to try to run or escape.
>> No. 7101
>>7093

Fortunately, Remilia is a light eater, and can probably exercise some self-control.

Anyway, we still have an extra half liter of bag blood. There's about 5 liters of blood in humans on average, and it's usually asymptomatic until you've lost liter or a half.
>> No. 7102
>>7100

Cows run away every now and then, hence the need for fencing and everything, but whether or not they actually do it under the knowledge of what will happen to them if they don't is a different story
>> No. 7103
>>7102
Trust me, if cows had enough awareness to know what was going to happen to them, they probably wouldn't let some fencing stop their escape. And farms all over would look a lot more like miniature versions of Alcatraz.
>> No. 7104
>>7098
>I don't think Remi would starve herself to please us.

Actually, if I remember correctly, it was part of Flan's explanation of why she fell asleep so early.

>As for robbing blood banks well, people need transfusions. It's not much better because you're still endangering lives.

Blood is thrown away at blood banks all the time because it doesn't keep forever, a lot of which is fairly useless (e.g., AB+). If you were talking about organs, then maybe, but there is no shortage of blood in modernized countries.

And I assure you, stealing a few bags of blood is going to cause far less suffering the that of the chaining a human to a wall, while slowly desanguinating him by sticking needles all over body over the course of weeks, as he stands in a pile of his own feces and urine.

>The best solution is to offer her our own blood, assuming it's suitable. She won't kill us and it'll be worth it to cut down her consumption of innocents, plus it's quite the expression of love.

Yes, a genius thing to do, considering what we've seen Belmont blood do to vampires just a few minutes ago.
>> No. 7105
>>7100

>If the "donors" were drugged, those drugs would remain in the blood when she drank it. Unless there's some sort of processing done on it to make it relatively cleaner, I would think Remi would prefer her blood to be 100% natural. Sort of like those brands of milks where there were no antibiotics or whatever used on the cows.

Oh please, everyone enjoys a little morphine in their blood.
>> No. 7106
>>7100
>Between what Sakuya said about how the "donors" are brought down to prevent blood poisoning
>I think the quality of the blood she drinks is of the utmost importance to her.
Wait, what? How does that follow?

>"I let them down after bloodletting, just for half an hour. If they stay up all the time then they get pressure sores and that eventually leads to blood poisoning."
And that's referring to the youkai they use to feed Flan, like the one that escaped. And it's probably more about them not dying (from blood poisoning).
>> No. 7107
>>7106
>And that's referring to the youkai they use to feed Flan, like the one that escaped. And it's probably more about them not dying (from blood poisoning).

Considering they literally live in a pile of their own shit, I can easily see a pressure sore becoming infected and leading to septicemia.
>> No. 7108
>>7106
I would think maintenance of the donor's life and the quality of the blood gained from them would pretty much be connected. Sure, blood poisoning would surely kill the donor (though, I would wonder if that's true for youkai) but before that the donor's blood would likely become so unpalatable that it would have to stop being used.

Using the example of cows again, it's why some farmers go to such lengths to keep them healthy and free of disease. Sure, it keeps them alive, but it also keeps the milk they produce usable as well.

Besides, nobody wants to eat or drink something that came from a diseased animal, do they?
>> No. 7109
[X] Tell her you find it unsettling but the rest of her makes up for it.
[X] Tell her you're curious where she gets all her blood from.
Late to the party here.
>> No. 7110
File 121119459486.jpg - (51.03KB , 422x317 , devil_may_cry_3.jpg ) [iqdb]
7110
>>7045

The door suddenly flies open.
You and Remilia turn your faces in that direction.
Red-coated man enters the room, spinning around a silver revolver.
"THIS PARTY'S ABOUT TO GET ABSOULETY CRAZY!"
>> No. 7111
>>7088
full pic plx!
>> No. 7112
>>7111
It's NWS, so find it here: http://orochi.iiichan.net/t-h/
>> No. 7113
>>7110
Dammit, Nanayanomous, we told you already that she's just doing research on her own.
>> No. 7114
>>7111

It's actually a Remilia/Sakuya picture.
>> No. 7115
>>7110


Oh lawd.
>> No. 7116
>>7110
That was FUCK AWESOME what YAF wrote there. Needs more of that Side adventures.
He might just be a genius.
>> No. 7117
File 121120404120.png - (22.33KB , 287x381 , walfas-cirno.png ) [iqdb]
7117
>>7116
>genius
>> No. 7118
File 121120444591.png - (23.32KB , 287x381 , 121120404120.png ) [iqdb]
7118
>>7117

Moar liek dis
>> No. 7119
>>7118

You should stop trying to shoop it up, YAF, cause damn you suck at it.

But then again, you have your strengths.
>> No. 7120
>>7119

Shoop? Well, I could shoop it, but I'm too lazy to fire up GIMP. So I just use the bucket tool in mspaint. Which is way faster, but also way uglier.
>> No. 7121
File 121121052149.jpg - (359.93KB , 1000x800 , 1206640080711.jpg ) [iqdb]
7121
>>7110 But Remilia, just smiles. And you just can't do anything...
Then there is a click, missing frames.. Behind the Red-coated man there are thousands of knives. And Sakuya! Then you hear that click again.. The man disappears.

Remilia turn out laugh.
"She is really the perfect maid!" you say, still shocked..
Then Sakuya returns. She says "Exuse me for the interuption." then she closes the door..
>> No. 7122
File 121121075742.jpg - (100.85KB , 500x387 , 1187857089887.jpg ) [iqdb]
7122
>>7121
>> No. 7123
File 121121147432.gif - (75.62KB , 466x470 , frog punch.gif ) [iqdb]
7123
You people and your wonderful write-ins.

Anyway, bit of a warning here. There is a reason I wrote so much over the weekend, I suspected something like this might happen. Life has just taken a huge shit all over me and I'm going to be more than a little bit short on time over the coming week. However, I will not go on hiatus, I will keep writing. As long my fingers are at this keyboard I will keep writing. I'm not going to be able to write late into the night until next week, but I swear by Meiling's delicious Chinese thighs I will keep writing.

Nothing can stop me now.

That is all.
>> No. 7124
>>7123

Then get to it.
>> No. 7125
>>7121
wut
>> No. 7126
make a new thread please
>> No. 7127
>>7123
Tell me more about these thighs, perhaps you have reference material?
>> No. 7128
>>7123

>>I'm not going to be able to write late into the night until next week

Duuude. So you're just gonna be slower for a week and then you'd be back to normal? You don't really need to make such a big deal about it, even if you were to go on a one week hiatus. Life's life, and I'm sure everyone here appreciates your work. Write while you're enjoying it, but overcommitment isn't really good; if you need sleep, get some.

>>but I swear by Meiling's delicious Chinese thighs

DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH MY
>> No. 7129
>>7123
>swear by Meiling's delicious Chinese thighs

U CANT TOUCH THESE
>> No. 7130
>>7123
No sweat, if you can't write full power one week long, then don't force yourself to do too much. Then just write more the coming weekend and the next week.
Look at Kira, he left and no one knows when he will be back. Just promise to come back here and all is fine.
>> No. 7131
File 121121359992.jpg - (197.00KB , 800x612 , ccf5f4406bf592a829dc83d610d7e1e7.jpg ) [iqdb]
7131
>>7129
>>7127
>> No. 7132
>>7131

i swear your route will be the next my love, i'll fight all these faggots
>> No. 7133
Jus, what did Belmony Belmonymous chose?
>> No. 7134
>>7123
No worries, I'm sure we all know how things get at times, just work at whatever pace works best for you. We appreciate all the writing you're doing, it's an awesome story so far.

As for next routes, China's great and all, but mm..delicious fairy maid route...
>> No. 7135
>>7132

Enjoy swiming against the current commie.
>> No. 7136
>>7132

EYES ON THE KOAKUMA
>> No. 7138
>>7135

Most of you guys want Koakuma second anyway, no? That'd be good either way. The one I care about the least is Flandre's I guess.

Of course, I'll go with Mei at the start everytime unless we're locked into a certain route already. Then I'd work towards that one.
>> No. 7145
>>7138

Do the impossible, see the invisible
ROW ROW, FIGHT DA POWAH
Touch the untouchable, break the unbreakable
ROW ROW, FIGHT DA POWAH
>> No. 7190
>>7120
You sound exactly like me.