[Return]
Archived Thread

File 121090428216.jpg - (151.47KB , 752x1062 , ca2fe4235182c5127386cab214c573ec.jpg ) [iqdb]
5602 No. 5602
You really don't want to get Meiling in trouble with Sakuya, not over you, not after Meiling has probably just saved you from catching pneumonia or suffering long-term neurological damage. But there's a niggiling doubt.

"Okay Meiling, I understand. But I'm curious. I know what I saw this morning ... er, afternoon."
Meiling looks down, guilty.
"What is Sakuya to you?" You ask.
Meiling sighs heavily. "We have a complicated relationship."
"Complicated how?"
Meiling thinks for a long moment. "I don't want to talk about it. Just leave it, please."

You sit in silence for a minute while Meiling gets up. She walks to the heater and turns your clothes over to dry the other side.

This is awkward, you think as Meiling sits back down, saying nothing. You need to change the mood again. She's obviously not comfortable talking about Sakuya, maybe you have too much to deal with right now without worrying about her emotional problems as well. You feel a little guilty for thinking that, but you can't help everybody at once.

"Hey Meiling." You have an idea. "You know Alice is staying overnight in the Mansion with Patchouli?"
"Oh, I know." Meiling brightens up again, smiling. "About time too."
"Oh? What do you mean?" You say, acting innocent.
"Alice always turns up here nervous and she's been coming more and more lately. Any fool can see it." Meiling looks smug.
"I er, I may have had a hand in convincing her to stay the night."

"What?" Meiling is suddenly very serious.

Oh shit.

"No no! I mean convincing her to stay with Patchouli!" You say quickly.
"Oh right." Meiling breathes a sigh of relief. "Heh." She laughs a little. "Sorry."
"I just hope that Patchouli feels the same way about Alice." Meiling says. "Would be a shame otherwise."
"She does." You say. This time it's your turn to look smug.
You tell Meiling about the conversation you overheard and about what Patchouli said to you. Meiling's response is like smaller version of her response to hearing about the Scarlet sisters sleeping together. She seems to like this kind of stuff. Wouldn't have guessed it from looking at the contents of her room though.

After a few more minutes of talking it hits you again how very tired you are.
"Meiling, would you mind if I stay here with you and relax for a bit? I'm really tired and I don't want to go back into the Mansion and face anybody just yet."
"Hmm? Er ... I don't know." Meiling says. "I have to be out on duty in an hour."
"Come on, just for a bit?"
"Well ..." She gets a little smile on her face. "Maybe a bit, just before work."

You take a glance around her room again, looking for something to convince her.

[ ] Punching bags. Ask her to show you some moves.
[ ] Video games. Play something with her.
[ ] Ask her about the most exciting things she's seen as a guard.
[ ] Bed. Bedtop sports. MUST PLAY BEDTOP SPORTS.

>> No. 5603
[ ] Video games. Play something with her.
Playing the vidya.
>> No. 5604
[X] Video games. Play something with her.

This is what it has to be.
>> No. 5605
[x] Video games. Play something with her.
>> No. 5606
[ ] Ask her about the most exciting things she's seen as a guard.

She has to have seen some funny/weird/freaky shit. Stories are always good.
>> No. 5607
[ ] Bed. Bedtop sports. MUST PLAY BEDTOP SPORTS

Just a little comfort Meiling, a moment's weakness for both of us. A tiny flame of warmth in the cold night and then we can go on with our lives with a little more strength.
>> No. 5608
[ ] Punching bags. Ask her to show you some moves.

SHOW ME YOUR MOVES!
>> No. 5609
[x] Video games. Play something with her.
[x] Ask her about the most exciting things she's seen as a guard.
I don't see how she can't do both at the same time.
>> No. 5610
>>5607
>>Just a little comfort Meiling, a moment's weakness for both of us. A tiny flame of warmth in the cold night and then we can go on with our lives with a little more strength.

You're planning something aren't you?
>> No. 5611
[x] Video games. Play something with her.
[x] Ask her about the most exciting things she's seen as a guard.
>> No. 5612
[x] Bed. Bedtop sports. MUST PLAY BEDTOP SPORTS.

Hungry pulling a darks? Inconceivable!
>> No. 5613
[ ] Video games. Play something with her.
Time for MGS
>> No. 5614
>>5607
Oh god, Keine vs China YWUIG copypasta drama flashback.

[x] Ask her about the most exciting thing she's seen playing videos.
No wait.....
>> No. 5615
>>5610
No, China is one of my "Untouchables" or rather "Untouchable unless I get a really fucking awesome idea"

I think she'd be able to appreciate a little intimacy in this way, both she and belnonymous could use a little happiness right now.
>> No. 5616
[ ] Video games. Play something with her.
>> No. 5617
[x] Video games. Play something with her.
[x] Ask her about the most exciting things she's seen as a guard.
I want to hear about her awesome Gate Guard stories. And I also want to kick her ass as Sagat. I CAN'T SETTLE WITH JUST ONE.
>> No. 5618
[x]Video games.
>> No. 5619
>>5615
You're going to love her route then. Heh.

Also that's it for tonight. Need sleep. Back tomorrow with a much earlier start than today's updates. I hope.
>> No. 5620
[X] Video games. Play something with her.

Guitar Hero! Ziggy Stardust!
>> No. 5623
File 121091349462.jpg - (24.19KB , 250x406 , 250px-Captain_Falcon.jpg ) [iqdb]
5623
>>5602

>[ ] Punching bags. Ask her to show you some moves.

SHOW ME YO MOVES!

But seriously,
[ ] Bed. Bedtop sports. MUST PLAY BEDTOP SPORTS.

I want to see it.
>> No. 5624
[O] Video games. Play something with her.

A little relaxation before work never killed anyone.
>> No. 5625
▷ Video games. Play something with her.
▷Guilty Gear XX
▷Select Slayer
>> No. 5626
[X] Video games. Play something with her.

Also, where the hell did all that loyalty to Remilia go damnit?
>> No. 5627
>>5626
I'm guessing everyone got moe-moe China-nostalgia from their YWUiG days, back when YWUiG was good.
>> No. 5628
>>5624
>A little relaxation before work never killed anyone.
Yes, but as a youkai, a knife to the head has become little more than a reprimand for her.

It's a wee bit more serious for us.
>> No. 5629
>>5627
>back when YWUiG was good.

in before massive shitstorm

>>5625
YES
SPAM MANLYBUNKER
>> No. 5631
>>5628
Frankly, I'm less worried about possible repercussions from gaming with China than I am about our missing coat and all of the items we have in it.

If whatever we're doing to the "balance" of the household is enough to get Sakuya to threaten to kill us, she's bound to look for any other possible ways we can be removed from the picture.

This is also why bedtop sports with China is a VERY BAD idea.
>> No. 5632
>>5631

I think all the Anons who were discussing the various scenarios that might create the Sakuya we currently have are all sleeping or weren't here at all today, thus we've come down this path
>> No. 5633
Hopefully, Anon comes up with a way to spend a lot of Day 3 (Night 4?) with Remilia. We still owe her some alone time.
>> No. 5634
>>5633

Very yes.
>> No. 5635
[ ] Video games. Play something with her.
No bedtop sports. Seriously.
>> No. 5636
[x] Bed. Bedtop sports. MUST PLAY BEDTOP SPORTS.
MUSTMUSTMUST
>> No. 5637
>>5633
>>5634

Yeah. First things first is find our coat and weapons though.
>> No. 5638
>>5633
I thought we were supposed to have spent this night with her. We didn't not much, aside from reading with Flan.

Also, reading all of The Hobbit in one night? Nigga, please.

Still, cute sisters are cute, so it can slide.
>> No. 5639
>>5638
Anonymous Belmont has a knack for doing the impossible from time to time.
>> No. 5640
[x] Video games. Play something with her.
Play some MGS. If that goes well we can show her our Snake.
>> No. 5641
>>5640

I can picture Belmonymous whipping it out and then an exclamation mark appearing above China's head.
>> No. 5642
>>5638

>alone time

She's still pretty edgy about us being around Flan and Flan in general. So we mean Belmonymous/Remi-time. =)
>> No. 5643
[X] Video games. Play something with her.
Sakuya comes in, sees us playing ps2 with Meiling, shit hits the fan. Maybe we'll even have selected Sakuya's favorite player.
Well, at least there's going to be plot development!
>> No. 5645
>>5643
No body plays with Vega anymore, so we're somewhat safe
>> No. 5647
>>5645

Eh? No one does? Kids these days...
>> No. 5648
>>5647
I know, tell me about it!
>> No. 5649
>>5626>>5627
I am jonesing so hard for more Meiling since WUIG fell apart, why can't we take a break for some Meiling route preview?
>> No. 5650
>>5649
Meiling route has to wait until we finish the Remilia/Flandre Route, then Koakuma, Sakuya and after that we can go for Meiling.
>> No. 5651
[x] Bed. Bedtop sports. MUST PLAY BEDTOP SPORTS.

BEST OPTION EVER
>> No. 5652
>>5650
Fuck that. Once we're done with Remilia, we go for Meiling.
>> No. 5653
>>5652

SUCCUBUS MOE MUST PREVAIL BEFORE DOORGUARD MOE.
>> No. 5654
[X] Video games. Play something with her.
Street Fighter. She can be Chun-Li.
>> No. 5655
File 121093117613.jpg - (70.69KB , 800x900 , jamkuradoberi.jpg ) [iqdb]
5655
>>5654
Street Fighter blows. She can play Jam, instead.
>> No. 5656
File 121093294866.jpg - (87.64KB , 640x480 , Copy of 1206825110813.jpg ) [iqdb]
5656
>>5653
Meiling can out-moe that demon any day of the week.
>> No. 5657
>>5656

No.
>> No. 5658
>>5650
Sakuya route is the one that gives us answers, so we're doing her last. It damn better be good, Hungry.
So, it's Remilia/Flandre -> Koakuma Meiling -> Sakuya. I guess we don't have plans for Patchy.
>> No. 5659
>>5658

the plan is to peek on her scissoring alice
>> No. 5660
File 121093602080.jpg - (19.82KB , 400x299 , GarrisonScissoring.jpg ) [iqdb]
5660
>>5659
>> No. 5661
>>5658
Does that mean Sakuya's ending is the true ending?
>> No. 5662
>>5661
Well, she IS a "Belmont' also.
>> No. 5663
Does that mean Sakuya is the Kohaku of this story? No wait, that is not right, Kohaku/Dio, yeah more like it.
So Sakuya Route is incest route then? Fucking your Grandmother or something if she is a Belmont too.
>> No. 5665
[X] Video games. Play something with her.
>> No. 5666
There is no Kohaku-style route to tie everything together. Each route will give you answers but each route has a completely different feel and direction.
>> No. 5667
>>5666
Which Routes would you say are the best or which one should we get next.
>> No. 5669
>>5666
You here? At this time of day?
Usually you appear somewhen around witching hour.
>> No. 5670
>>5667
If enough people want me to then I'll give you all a couple of spoiler-free sentences to describe the feel of each route.

Or at least what is planned for each route, I can't promise they'll stay the same when you throw some delicious write-ins my way.
>> No. 5671
>>5670

Sure, why not?
>> No. 5672
>>5669
I feel like taking some time of working to relax, write, clean up and double click 2500 mp3 files.
>> No. 5673
>>5670
We've gotten out Moe-Moe Flan Chan BAD END. Do whatever you want. You can do no wrong.
>> No. 5674
>>5670

That sounds quite nice, would be appreciated.
>> No. 5675
>>5670
Sure, it'd be nice to have a taster of what you've got planned.
>> No. 5676
Okay then.

Flandre Route: Not the Ciel to Remilia's Arc. Route deals with Flandre in a somewhat similar way as you've seen her up till now but goes much deeper. Mindfuck and danger abound. Interaction with another character from outside the Mansion will also be pretty important.

Sakuya Route: Despair and BAW. See the Mansion from a different angle. Might be a little shorter than the other routes, but denser (not sure about this yet though).

Meiling Route: See the Mansion from a completely different angle, material from Remi, Flan and Sakuya routes doesn't really impact here in the same way, you'll be much more distant from them emotionally. Also Kung-fu and abusive relationships.

Patchouli Route: Win her heart by being awesome (somehow) and give her what she needs the most. Slower and more relaxed pace but dangerous in its own way. Spellcaster mode.

Koakuma Route: Comic relief route, library shenanigans and buckets of sex. Hilarious BAD ENDS all over the place if you don't tread carefully.

Nameless Fairy Maid(s): lol wut
>> No. 5677
FAIRY MAID HAREM ROUTE FUCK YEAH
>> No. 5678
>>5676
>Koakuma Route: Comic relief route, library shenanigans and buckets of sex. Hilarious BAD ENDS all over the place if you don't tread carefully.

Alright, fuck it. This is the next route we're doing. Koakuma was already adorable, but this seals the deal.

Also:

>Nameless Fairy Maid(s): lol wut

This should totally be a real route, where we end up bedding every single nameless fairy maid in the mansion. Sakuya ends up furious when she discovers that her staff is too busy getting nailed to bother with their duties, and Remilia is too busy laughing her ass off at some random guy waltzing in and making her entire cadre of maids into a harem to bother helping Sakuya.
>> No. 5679
Koa koa koa koa koa koa koa koa.
>> No. 5680
>>5676
>Interaction with another character from outside the Mansion will also be pretty important.

I'm guessing Marisa. That's what fanon leads me to guess. Only other option would be Reimu.
>> No. 5682
Hey, you forgot the one for the yokai in the basement. That's probably a good thing.
>> No. 5683
so, how far into a route are we?
>> No. 5684
I think we are at the end of day 2, out of 6-7 days. So, still in the beginning.
>> No. 5685
>>5683
You're still on day two. The number of days is variable depending on what you do. In terms of pure word count you've probably got further to go than we've come so far.
>> No. 5686
Mind you, we're already locked into the Remilia route. Maybe Remi/Flan if we do things just right.
>> No. 5687
>>5676
Awesome, that sounds awesome. Sakuya route should be a must as soon as possible for us, we need to know more about her motivations.
>>5685
What about a Remilia/Flandre Route, you never mentioned that, or rather do we still have a chance at it at our current route?
>> No. 5688
>>5678
Except the fairy maids are all useless already. Canon too. All they're good for is feeding themselves.
>> No. 5689
Writing time. Here we go.
>> No. 5690
>>5689
Hooray!
>> No. 5692
By the way, what choice won?
>> No. 5693
>>5692
With any luck, we're about to find out.
>> No. 5694
>>5692
HY writes the China wall, and Play a game won.
>> No. 5695
File 12109517633.jpg - (78.68KB , 560x560 , c9798c8debcef006d7d75d24797dcc7a.jpg ) [iqdb]
5695
You spot the huge sprawl of consoles and video game cases over in the corner next to the television. Meiling has got one hell of a collection.
"How about some vidya?" You point at the games.
"Some what?" Meiling asks, laughing.
"Er, never mind." You say, getting up and walking over to the nest of wires.
There's a lot here, but nothing really new. Lots of classic Playstation era stuff along with a Megadrive and a SNES. An unplugged Nintendo 64, a Dreamcast off to the side and fuck you is that a Sega Saturn? Conspicuous lack of handhelds though. The most recent piece of hardware is probably the PS2, which is the only one plugged into the TV right now.

"Oh right, video games!" Meiling says happily, watching you browse through the boxes.
"You've got some good stuff here." You reply, looking at a copy of Symphony of the Night, not quite sure what to think about the paradox.
"You want to play something?" She asks.
"Maybe, do you?"
"Sure!" She joins you on the floor, crossed-legged, turning on the PS2 and the TV.
"Actually, there's something you can give me a hand with." She says. "If you don't mind."
"What is it?" You ask.
As you're speaking, the PS2 decides to load the disk already inside it and you turn to look. There's the Konami logo and ... yup, it's Metal Gear Solid.
"You're stuck on MGS?" You ask. "I thought you really liked this?"
"I do!" She says, embarrassed all of a sudden. "But I can't get both endings! I always have to give in to Ocelot's torture. I'm not very good at button tapping."

Meiling loads her save and a few skipped codec conversations later she proves herself right, Snake dying in agony of electrocution as Meiling's hand cramps up.
"See?" She says.
"Okay, let me try."
As you go through the scene again you can't help but shudder a little at Ocelot's sadism. You have no idea why but for some reason right now he makes you think of Sakuya. Angry Maid plus torture? No thanks.
Unlike Meiling, you've done this part before. In no time at all you've got through the torture scene and you hand the controller back to Meiling so she can escape and carry on with the rest of the game. She thanks you and you watch her play for a while in comfortable silence.
"Oh!" She says all of a sudden. "I''m sorry, I'm just sitting here playing. You want to do something two-player?"

You shake your head. You're too tired and the normality of playing a video game has relaxed you immensely. It's a pity you can't just sleep here and play with Meiling some more when you wake up, but you've made other commitments.
"Nah, sorry. I think I should get to sleep. Thanks again Meiling."
She smiles warmly at you. "It's no problem, really. Come ... er ..." She blushes a little.
"Come to me again if you have any problems inside." She says quickly. "It's safer here."
"Thankyou Meiling."

She gets up and takes your clothes off the heater. You go back into the bathroom and change. Warm clothes freshly dried feel nice. When you step back out, Meiling is holding your coat and whip. You take them and step outside with her. The sun has risen enough to cast a warm morning glow over everything and the sound of birdsong fills the air.
"Good luck." Meiling says as she takes her place by the gate, opening it ajar for you.
You nod, thank her again and head back inside, to find your room and go to sleep.

=====================================

Congratulations! Day Two Cleared!

New Extra Unlocked!

Load Game - Day 3 Start.
Options.
Extras.
>> No. 5696
[x] Extras

Infinite Ammo Bandanna unlocked.
>> No. 5697
Fuck yes, Sakuya = Ocelot. Better get ready for some button mashing so we survive her Torture later on.
[X] Load Game - Day 3 Start.
>> No. 5698
[X] Extras

Always fun to see what we have available.
>> No. 5699
>>5694
Dare I say he wrote a Great Wall of China?
>> No. 5700
[X] Load Game - Day 3 Start.

I'm interested in the extra, but I'm more interested about what will happen next.
>> No. 5701
[X] Extras first.
>> No. 5702
[] extras. Maybe we get something cool.
The story can wait just a bit, as it calmed down (for the moment).
>> No. 5708
[x] Extra
>> No. 5711
[X] Extras
>> No. 5712
>>5695
[X] Load Game - Day 3 Start.
>> No. 5713
Load Game - Day 3 Start
Extras

Both.
>> No. 5714
[X] Extras
>> No. 5715
▶Load Game - Day 3 Start.

Onward!
>> No. 5716
Load Game - Day 3 Start.
Options.
>Extras.

Extras Unlocked 2/?

- Demon Castle Remilia X
- Metal Gear Touhou: Remember Anon, this is a sneaking mission.

=========================

This is the stupidest idea I've ever had. I came up with it a couple of days ago. I might write it, might not, depends how fleshed-out it gets in my head and on how many people here haven't played MGS and so wouldn't be interested in the parody.
>> No. 5717
>>5699
But ultros puts the punchline in a spoiler tag.....
>> No. 5718
[x] Demon Castle Remilia X

Fuck, I want to see what the hell this is about.
>> No. 5719
[X] Load Game - Day 3 Start.
Continue with the Story, time to beat up Sakuya.
>> No. 5720
>>5716
Since you haven't thought it out yet, let's
[X]Load Game - Day 3 Start
>> No. 5721
>>5717
That's no Ultros, boy. No Ultros!
>> No. 5722
[]Load game - Day 3 start
>> No. 5723
[X] Load Game - Day 3 Start.
Never played MGS, not particularly interested. Would be fun to see between paths, perhaps.
>> No. 5724
[X] Load Game - Day 3 Start.

Do the extras at the end of our current route, in my opinion. I'm interested in them but would rather continue with the current story.
>> No. 5725
[X] Load Game - Day 3 Start.
>> No. 5726
FUCK YESSS!! TORTURE SCENE!! LOAD IT! LOAD IT NOW, I JUST CAN'T WAIT...
>> No. 5727
[X] Load Game - Day 3 Start.
>> No. 5728
Loading ...

Please Wait.
>> No. 5729
>>5726
Sakuya torture/raping us, do want, but that is a Bad End.
>> No. 5730
>>5728

How in the name of Islamic Fonzie did we ever let games get away with "Loading..." screens? The Gamecube didn't even have those, not on the games made by Nintendo. Hell, the 8-bit NES didn't have load screens 20 years ago. Our favorite TV shows don't load. DVD movies don't load between scenes. The animals at the zoo don't load.
>> No. 5731
Loading ...

When you awaken you don't really have much memory of how you managed to get to bed the night before. You shrug it off and roll over, going back to sleep. Must sleep more, must sleep. You're not sure how much later, but eventually you wake up far enough so that you can resist the urge to shut your eyes again. You lie motionless for a while, trying to take in how you feel.

Surprisingly, not too bad. Getting some proper sleep at last did wonders for you, though you still feel a little stiff.

And your head hurts.

Ow.

Oh well, can't win 'em all. You sit up slowly and then realize all your clothes are in a pile on the floor, you're only wearing your underwear. You look up fast, over at the chair. Nobody's there, the room is empty apart from you. That's lucky. Your stomach grumbles and you rub your eyes. You could really do with some good food and something for your headache. You notice the huge French dictionary next to the bed and remember the letter again. Surely that can wait till later?

[ ] Get up, get dressed. Go to kitchen for food.
[ ] Stay in bed, call Sakuya and ask her for breakfast.
[ ] Get up, get dressed. Go to library.
[ ] Get up, get dressed. Find Remilia.
[ ] Fuck this, back to sleep.
>> No. 5732
>>5730
I can get away with it because I'm writing this by the seat of my pants.
>> No. 5733
[x] Get up, get dressed. Go to kitchen for food.
>> No. 5734
[X] Stay in bed, call Sakuya and ask her for breakfast.
Why not, show her we are not afraid of her at all. Maybe we can have a talk with her too.
>> No. 5735
>[ ] Stay in bed, call Sakuya and ask her for breakfast.
hahahaNO

[X] Get up, get dressed. Go to kitchen for food.
>> No. 5736
[X] Get up, get dressed. Go to kitchen for food.

And this time, fuck you Sakuya. We'll be cooking for everyone except you.
>> No. 5737
[X] Get up, get dressed. Go to kitchen for food.
[X] Find Remilia
>> No. 5738
[x] Get up, get dressed. Find Remilia.
>> No. 5739
[x] Get up, get dressed. Go to kitchen for food.

food first. a full anon is a productive anon.
>> No. 5740
▷ Get up, get dressed. Go to kitchen for food.
>> No. 5741
>>5736
The Hate for Sakuya sits deep in Anon.
>> No. 5742
[X] Get up, get dressed. Go to kitchen for food.
I don't think we've ever gone straight for the food when we we've woken up.
>> No. 5743
[X] Get up, get dressed. Go to kitchen for food.
And then
[X] Find Remilia
>> No. 5744
[ ] Get up, get dressed. Go to kitchen for food.
>> No. 5745
[X] Get up, get dressed. Go to kitchen for food.
[X] Find Remilia
>> No. 5746
[x] Get up, get dressed, make breakfast (throw something in the oven), kill Sakuya, smoke a bowl, eat breakfast (should be done by now)

I do my kill'n before breakfast.
>> No. 5747
[z] Get up, get dressed. Go to kitchen for food.
[z] Find Remilia
>> No. 5748
[x] Rape the maid
>> No. 5749
Off to the kitchen then, writing now.
>> No. 5750
File 121095891948.jpg - (298.25KB , 1052x1500 , 1205971194364.jpg ) [iqdb]
5750
And remember everyone. If Sakuya apologizes, cries, acts dere, and any combination of the 3, ITS A TRAP and you should destroy her on the spot.

Although now that I think about it, emotional breakdown Sakuya DO WANT...
so moe~
>> No. 5751
>>5750

[X] Strangle Maid
>> No. 5752
7 minutes, sorry.
>> No. 5753
>>5752

RAGE
>> No. 5754
It's too easy to pigeonhole Sakuya as a bad guy here, when her motives are evidently pretty complex. She may even have helped us to bed last night, you never know.
>> No. 5755
File 121096181442.png - (14.22KB , 300x309 , 1210859308119.png ) [iqdb]
5755
>>5752
>> No. 5756
>>5752

'Kay.
>> No. 5757
>>5754
You're right. It is easy. Delightfully easy! I'm just going to sit back and relax and assume that Sakuya is the reason for all of Anon's suffering until I see otherwise.

Man, no wonder Siki always sees things as Black-and-White. Its so much less strenuous this way!
>> No. 5758
>>5730
Gamer's Manifesto, FUCK YEAH.
>> No. 5759
File 121096549779.jpg - (92.30KB , 640x400 , c64-1302301.jpg ) [iqdb]
5759
>>5730
>didn't have load screens 20 years ago.
LOAD "*",8,1

SEARCHING FOR *
LOADING
>> No. 5760
File 12109661089.jpg - (106.63KB , 550x756 , 14ebe87e65f182a02cf4a723ae73d6c9.jpg ) [iqdb]
5760
You decide to get up and don your clothes. At the very least going to get some food will make you feel more awake. You dress and stretch, feeling your joints crack and vertebrae pop after such a long sleep. There is an odd feeling at the back of your mind, like a half-remembered dream of something or someone watching you silently as you slept. You glance back at the dictionary for a long moment before you leave the room, putting it from your mind.

As you reach the top of the stairs and start to make your way down towards the kitchen you hear a voice behind you.
"Is that you? Wait a moment!"
It's Remilia's voice. You see her round the top of the stairs and smile when she spots you. She takes a step forward but it never touches the top step, she just pushes out into open space and floats down towards you. She stops when she's still floating almost a whole foot higher than you, still smiling.
"Aren't you going to bid me good day?" She asks.
"Hello Remi, it's good to see you."
Damn right it feels good to see her again after last night. It even makes your head feel a little better.
She giggles at your greeting and then looks a little downcast, but still smiling.
"I was hoping we could er ..." She hesitates. "Go somewhere today, together. But you were sleeping long after I awoke and now it's a little too late to go bothering those who sleep at night."
She wags a finger at you. "You mustn't be shifting to being nocturnal. It's bad for you."
You nod, unsure what to tell her about the reason for your long sleep.
"If you get to sleep early today then tomorrow we can go out together."

Remilia pauses and then blushes at her own words. You fight not to laugh.

"A-a-anyway, how did you sleep?" She asks.
"I slept fine thanks, but, um ..."

[ ] Be casual, don't mention anything that happened.
[ ] Joke about how she fell asleep on Flandre's bed.
[ ] Be serious about how she fell asleep on Flandre's bed. Tell her she's doing great.
[ ] Ask her if she wants to join you for food.
[ ] Give her a good morning hug.
[ ] Tell her about Sakuya.
>> No. 5762
[X] Ask her if she wants to join you for food.
[X] Give her a good morning hug.

I love the little vampire.
>> No. 5763
[ ] Tell her about Sakuya.

we can't go on like this, if we do sakuya will just kill us one day

we have to do something about it
>> No. 5764
[ ] Be casual, don't mention anything that happened.
[ ] Ask her if she wants to join you for food.
[ ] Give her a good morning hug.
>> No. 5765
[X] Give her a good morning hug.
[X] Be serious about how she fell asleep on Flandre's bed. Tell her she's doing great.
[X] Ask her if she wants to join you for food.

The mood is good, let's not ruin it. First we should see how Sakuya reacts.
>> No. 5766
[x] Ask her if she wants to join you for food.
[x] Give her a good morning hug.
[x] "BTW if I suddenly die or disappear, the maid did it."
>> No. 5767
[1] Be serious about how she fell asleep on Flandre's bed. Tell her she's doing great.
[3] Ask her if she wants to join you for food.
[2] Give her a good morning hug.
>> No. 5768
[z] Give her a good morning hug.
[z] Be serious about how she fell asleep on Flandre's bed. Tell her she's doing great.
[z] Ask her if she wants to join you for food.
>> No. 5769
[X] Be serious about how she fell asleep on Flandre's bed. Tell her she's doing great.
[X] Ask her if she wants to join you for food.
[X] Give her a good morning hug.
>> No. 5770
[] ask if she want to join you for food
and
[] whatever else is close to winning
>> No. 5771
[x] Be serious about how she fell asleep on Flandre's bed. Tell her she's doing great.
[x] Give her a good morning hug.
She's the one who was feeling bad about her relationship with Flandre. If she made a notable step forwards in that relationship, don't you think we should at least mention it? It'd be terrible if Remi didn't even realise it'd happened because Sakuya swooped down and carried her back to her own bed before she woke up and saw Flandre next to her.
>> No. 5772
[X] Give her a good morning hug.
[X] Be serious about how she fell asleep on Flandre's bed. Tell her she's doing great.
[X] Ask her if she wants to join you for food.
Let's find out what Sakuya's up to before mentioning the incident to her.
>> No. 5773
>>5771
truth. changing my answer to this.
>> No. 5774
[✓] Be serious about how she fell asleep on Flandre's bed. Tell her she's doing great.
[✓] Ask her if she wants to join you for food.
[✓] Give her a good morning hug.
>> No. 5775
[Y] Give her a good morning hug.
[E] Be serious about how she fell asleep on Flandre's bed. Tell her she's doing great.
[S] Ask her if she wants to join you for food.
>> No. 5776
Writing now.
>> No. 5777
>>5697
>Fuck yes, Sakuya = Ocelot. Better get ready for Remuya/Sakilia (I'm more towards him being called Liquolot now rather than Ociquid)

Fixed, and brace for "It's been a long time, Belmont!"
>> No. 5778
F5ing like the Fist of the North Star here
>> No. 5779
>>5776

>mailto:seven minutes

ಠ_ಠ
>> No. 5780
FUCKING DUPLICATE FILE DETECTION ARGH FUCK

=====================================

"C'mere you." You say, taking a step up so you're level with Remilia. Her eyes widen and she almost jerks backwards in surprise but she relaxes the instant your hands slip over her sides and you pull her into a hug.
"Good morning Remi." You say.
She feels somewhat stiff for a moment and then you feel her hands go over your shoulders and wrap around your back. She moves her head to rest against your shoulder.
"Mmm, good morning." She says quietly into your ear. "Though it's not really morning." She laughs gently, then pulls back from you slowly but still holding you in a hug.
"That was nice." She says with a sly smile.
"You slept well too, I take it?" You ask.
Remilia's expression drops and she turns bright red.
"I mean that in a good way Remi. Flandre really appreciated you reading to her. Who woke up first, you or her?"
"I-I-I did."
You pull Remilia back into the hug.
"Seriously Remi, you're doing great with her."
Remilia just stays silent for a long moment, you hear a sniffle.

By the time she detaches herself from you she looks composed again. She raises an eyebrow at you.
"You haven't eaten yet have you?"
"Er .. no." You admit.
"Then you should! And not breakfast either. Treat it like a very late lunchtime, it will help your body adjust."
You nod, she's probably right.
"Would you like to join me Remi?" You offer your hand palm up, for her to take.
"Oh." She looks surprised and even a little impressed, but not embarrassed. "Of course, I'd be delighted." She takes your hand, still floating.

You head down the stairs to the kitchen. In the corridors Remilia stops floating and walks beside you instead but you swear she must be a few inches off the ground to hold your hand properly like this. She starts talking about food, about what is good and bad for humans and about how you have to be careful not to eat too much or too little in one sitting and how you must must must watch for saturated fat and salt intake and about not eating undercooked meat and on and on and on. She tells you all of this like she's only just heard of most of it recently and as if passing it onto you is the most important thing in the world. You gently explain to her that you understand all about healthy eating and that you kept a pretty decent diet back in the outside world. Rather than being disappointed that she can't show off her knowledge she just quietens down, looking satisfied and smug.

"You're going to make something yourself?" She asks when you reach the kitchen doors.
"Why not just call Sakuya?"

"Because ..."

[ ] Call Sakuya, ask for lunch for two.
[ ] Make it yourself.
[ ] Show Remilia the joy of cooking.
>> No. 5781
[ ] Show Remilia the joy of cooking.
>> No. 5782
File 12109705703.jpg - (173.34KB , 500x646 , bob-ross.jpg ) [iqdb]
5782
[X] Show Remilia the joy of cooking.
I expect to make nothing less than "Happy Little Sandwiches".
>> No. 5783
[x] Show Remilia the joy of cooking.
>> No. 5784
[X] Show Remilia the joy of cooking.

Taking over Sakuya's job doesn't sound like a good idea, but lets do it anyway.
>> No. 5785
[ ] Show Remilia the joy of cooking.

Prepping for KNIFE END.
>> No. 5786
[x] Make it yourself.

And make eggs?
>> No. 5787
[ ] Make it yourself.
>> No. 5788
>>5786
>...and how you must must must watch for saturated fat and salt intake...

Eggs? Do we dare spit in the face of Remilia?
>> No. 5789
[X] Show Remilia the joy of cooking.
>> No. 5790
[X] Show Remilia the joy of cooking.

That's right, Remilia. We're going to make you into our own little independent lady. Why, by the time we're through, you might not even need or want a maid any more...
>> No. 5792
[X] Show Remilia the joy of cooking.

The only possible choice.
>> No. 5793
>>5780
[x] Show Remilia the joy of cooking.

The kitchen is in total disarray. We and Remilia are rolling on the floor laughing, covered in flour. Sakuya walks in.

Calming down, Remilia says: "Oh, Sakuya! Could you clean this mess up for us?"

Apoplexy.
>> No. 5794
>>5780
Change a pixel, then you can post it.
>> No. 5795
>>5788

Eggs are high in cholesterol, not saturated fats.
>> No. 5796
[x] Show Remilia the joy of cooking.
I don't think anyone's said this yet.
>> No. 5797
[X] Call Sakuya, ask for lunch for two.
As much as it'd be awesome to show her the joy of cooking or show off our skills, Sakuya might get the feeling we're trying to make her appear replaceable. She's already got us on her [s]hit list as is, so let's try to avoid any more antagonizing and act like everything's normal.
>> No. 5798
File 121097208115.gif - (280.77KB , 288x190 , bobrossisawesome.gif ) [iqdb]
5798
We're going to make some happy little sandwiches.
>> No. 5799
[x] Show Remilia the joy of cooking.
Nothing says "FUCK YOU" like replacement.
>> No. 5800
We can tell her about the whole Sakuya raging on us tomorrow when we go out since she can apparently hear EVERYTHING in the mansion. Just hope Remi doesn't bring her with us.
>> No. 5801
[x] Show Remilia the joy of cooking.

Aw hell no I'm not going to ask that knife-tooting bitch anything anymore. Fuck you Sakuya, we will get our sweet revenge.
>> No. 5802
[] Show her the joys of cooking. I highly doubt that she would want to do it all the time, especially when Sakuya can make things in zero time. Plus, if it works this could be really awesome. :D
>> No. 5803
>>5780
So are we cooking for her too (at least in one of the options)?
>> No. 5804
[x] Show her the joys of cooking.

"First you will be baked! And then there will be cake!"
>> No. 5805
[x] Call Sakuya, ask for lunch for two.

At least in front of Remilia, let's pretend that little incident with Sakuya didn't happen.
>> No. 5806
Sakuya will hate us. Really, doing shit like this is dangerous.
>> No. 5807
>>5793
More like Anureysm.
>> No. 5808
>>5750
sauce on this?
>> No. 5809
>>5793
Haha take that you padmaid
>> No. 5810
>>5807

facepalm.jpg
>> No. 5811
>>5806
>Sakuya will hate us. Really, doing shit like this is dangerous.

This is nothing. Wait until we get Flandre to ask her why she is wearing pad.
>> No. 5812
File 121097368552.jpg - (259.80KB , 1000x755 , 1204585503958.jpg ) [iqdb]
5812
And as our final act of pure unbridled hatred of Sakuya, we will cook the maid and feed her to Remi. Taking her job is not enough. We must end her.
>> No. 5813
[ ] Call Sakuya, ask for lunch for two.

Seriously, Anon, there's a better time for revenge. It's too soon.
>> No. 5814
>>5811
Awesome.jpeg
>> No. 5815
Back again and writing now. Will try to speed up for the rest of tonight.
>> No. 5816
>>5815

Seasonal Dream's remix of Lunatic Princess is now manually playing in your head.
>> No. 5817
File 121097458977.jpg - (132.33KB , 768x756 , what.jpg ) [iqdb]
5817
>>5790
>> No. 5818
>>5817
FUCKING
AWESOME
>> No. 5819
>>5817

That's awesome.
>> No. 5820
>>5817
Another drawfag? OH SHI-
>> No. 5821
>>5817
FUCK YEAH
>> No. 5822
>>5817
Ahhahhahhahhaaaa
>> No. 5823
>>5817
Belmonymous looks really... creepy... there.
>> No. 5824
>>5817

Fucking win.
>> No. 5825
>>5817

Looking kind of Viral, Sakuya.
>> No. 5826
>>5817
This is the greatest thing I've seen all week.
>> No. 5827
>>5817
FUCK. WIN. INTERNETS. YOURS.
>> No. 5828
File 121097496723.gif - (48.66KB , 400x400 , Sakuya6.gif ) [iqdb]
5828
>>5817
ZA WHATDA!
>> No. 5829
>>5817

JUST AS PLANNED
>> No. 5830
File 121097527397.gif - (188.66KB , 320x240 , 1207085589639.gif ) [iqdb]
5830
>>5817
>> No. 5831
>>5817

... proceed.
>> No. 5832
>>5831
>>5830
>>5827
>>5826
>>5824
>>5822
>>5821
>>5820
>>5819
>>5818

Here to serve.
>> No. 5833
>>5817

Aahahaha awesome
>> No. 5835
>>5832
Would you like to serve on the Touhou VN Project? I'm going to pull it out of hiatus next week.
>> No. 5836
"Wait a moment Remi, you never cook for yourself?"
She shakes her head. "Why would I need to? I have Sakuya for that."
You stop in stunned disbelief for a moment, halfway through the kitchen door. Remilia really is like a little aristocrat in some aspects. Then you have an idea, something easy, something enjoyable, something good to bond over. This will be good.
"Well then Remi," you say, leading her into the kitchen by the hand. "I have just the thing for you."
"Huh?" She looks at you, unsure.
"We're going to have lunch, like you suggested."
"Goo-"
"But!" You interrupt her. "My dear little vampire, would you like to bake a cake?" You ask.
Remilia blushes a little at your words. Looks like this is going to work.
"Cakes aren't lunch, too many sweet things are bad for you!" She says.
"We'll make a cake, together, and while it is baking I will make lunch for us both, something special, just for you."

Looks like that last blast of charm was too powerful, Remilia just stands there with a stunned smile on her face.

You let go of her hand and step over to the kitchen cupboards. Your rummaging seems to rouse her once more and she hops into the air and opens the cupboard next to you, joining in. You find flour and some butter, sugar, eggs. This looks like all of it. Remilia stops looking through the cupboards and just watches you from the air, seems like she doesn't really know where anything is in this kitchen.
"Is that all of it?" She asks.
"Yes, but we need a large bowl and some cake trays."
"I'll find them!" She zips through the air to the other side of the kitchen and starts going through the cupboards, eventually producing what you need, looking triumphant.

The next few minutes are sheer brilliance. You get Remilia to help make the batter, during which she watches you crack an egg and then tries it herself, making a mess all over the worktop. She adds way too much flour, which she then scoops it back out in a couple of handfuls, making a fine flour mist. She reaches out and wipes a dab of it on your nose, laughing. By the time she's whisking the batter she's got flour on her face and wiped it down her dress. You spread butter on the cake tins and then she spoons all the batter into them. She dumps the empty bowl by the sink and then you have another idea.
"I can tell you've never made a cake before." You say.
"I know, I can be a messy girl sometimes." She says, winking at you.
"Not that." You say, wiping your finger over the inside of the used mixing bowl, gathering some cake batter on the end.
"This." You lick the batter off. "Licking the bowl afterwards."
"Oh?" She steps over but you get there first, wiping more batter on your finger and then holding it out to her.
She stops dead for a second, going red. You hold your breath.

Then she leans her head forwards and wraps her lips around the tip of your finger, sucking the batter off. She leans back again and licks her lips.

"Mmm. Tasty." She says, picking up the bowl, still blushing but obviously trying to ignore it.
You put the cake tins in the oven, then move over to the fridge. Remilia is still licking the spoon and bowl. You promised her special sandwiches. There's plenty of stuff in the fridge for it, but what to make?

[ ] Pickle and meat, multiple layers. Huge.
[ ] Cheese.
[ ] Something delicate and neat with the crusts cut off.
[ ] Banana and crisp.
>> No. 5837
>>5817
Fucking awesome.
>> No. 5838
File 121097620871.jpg - (18.38KB , 318x304 , salute.jpg ) [iqdb]
5838
>>5832
>> No. 5839
>>5817
REPLACEMENTS!
>> No. 5840
[ ] Banana and crisp.
>> No. 5841
[ ] Something delicate and neat with the crusts cut off.
>> No. 5842
File 121097638760.jpg - (15.80KB , 410x273 , BLT.jpg ) [iqdb]
5842
>>5836

[ x ] Something delicate and neat with the crusts cut off.

ELEGANT BLT go!
>> No. 5843
[x] Pickle and meat, multiple layers. Huge.

HUGE! THIS SANDWICH IS HUGE! IT MUST MEAN IT HAS HUGE GUTS
>> No. 5844
[ ] Something delicate and neat with the crusts cut off.
>> No. 5845
>>5843
That's not a sandwich, thats a MANwich
>> No. 5846
[X] Something delicate and neat with the crusts cut off.
>> No. 5847
[x] Something delicate and neat with the crusts cut off.

>[ ] Banana and crisp.

BEST. SANDWICHES. EVER. Anyone who disagrees is a faggot.
>> No. 5849
File 121097649855.jpg - (385.28KB , 1018x573 , turned_on.jpg ) [iqdb]
5849
[x] Something delicate and neat with the crusts cut off.

>Then she leans her head forwards and wraps her lips around the tip of your finger, sucking the batter off. She leans back again and licks her lips.

MOE IS REACHING CRITICAL MASS
>> No. 5850
>>5845
[x] Make a MANwich

This could be awesome
>> No. 5851
[X] Banana and crisp.
Healthy and probably unusual.
>> No. 5852
[X] Something delicate and neat with the crusts cut off.
>> No. 5853
[ ] Something delicate and neat with the crusts cut off.
Holy shit, Remilia is love.
>> No. 5854
OH MY GOD HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHH

[x] Something delicate and neat with the crusts cut off.
>> No. 5855
Oh come on Sakuya makes things delicate and neat all the time. :[
>> No. 5856
File 12109767146.jpg - (16.21KB , 478x357 , 1206259761383.jpg ) [iqdb]
5856
>>5855

But not something that is so MANLY at the same time.
>> No. 5857
▷ Something delicate and neat with the crusts cut off.

Holy fuck, I need a cold shower.
>> No. 5858
[x] Banana and crisp.

I don't know what this is, but it sounds awesome.
>> No. 5859
I can't decide... what the heck would she like?
>> No. 5860
[x] Something delicate and neat with the crusts cut off.

What the hell is a crisp?
>> No. 5861
>>5857
>>Holy fuck, I need a cold shower.

That means I'm doing this right.
>> No. 5862
>>5858

You never had banana and crisps in a sandwich?
>> No. 5863
>>5860

Brit for potato chips.
>> No. 5864
[X] Banana and crisp.
>> No. 5865
>>5859

Anything she wouldn't normally get from Sakuya.
>> No. 5866
Banana and crisps/potato chips? In a sandwich? I admit, I too have never heard of such a thing.
>> No. 5867
Though even having never heard of it, >>5865 makes a good point. Novelty might be good in a sandwich we make for Remilia.

[x] Banana and crisps
>> No. 5868
>>5866

Nobody is getting the reference.
>> No. 5869
>>5862

No. More of a fluffernutter guy.
>> No. 5870
>>5863
I used to do that as a kid, but not with bananas. Is this like a hoagie + bananas?
>> No. 5871
>>5868

Red Dwarf?
>> No. 5872
>>5869

Fluffernutter sandwich for Remilia. NAO.
>> No. 5873
>>5871

Yes, more than a bit obscure, I know.

Also, writing now.
>> No. 5874
>>5872

Fluffernutter + Nutella = CANDY? FOR BREAKFAST?
>> No. 5875
[X]MOTHERFUCKING FLUFFERNUTTER

I FUCKING LOVE FLUFFERNUTTERS
>> No. 5876
You grab some white bread and a few things to go in the sandwiches. You need to make this look good. You cut the crusts off the bread and then cut up each slice into little triangles, buttering each piece. When you've got enough you grab two plates and fill each sandwich, some with cucumber halves, some with meat, others with cheese. Remilia walks over and stands by your slide, watching your handiwork. When you've finished you pile the sandwiches up on each plate and hand one to Remilia.

She frowns for a second.
"Just like how Sakuya does them." She smiles back up at you.

Is that a good thing?

"But you forgot something." She says in a sing-song voice.
"Oh? What?" You ask.
"Er ... you know." She puts the plate down on the side and steps over to the back corridor behind the fridge.
"I'll only be a moment." She says, turning and disappearing round the corner. You hear a door open and close and then silence.

Oh right. That.

You check on the cake, it's just started to rise, looks like it needs a while yet. You take a bite from one of your sandwiches while you wait, they're pretty good but you'd probably have preferred something a bit heavier. You can't hear any footsteps from the back corridor and Remilia's been a little longer than just a minute.

[ ] Go check.
[ ] Just wait.
>> No. 5877
[ x ] Just wait.

Fuck, good work Anon who most likely gave HY that "just like Sakuya" idea.
>> No. 5878
[ ] Just wait.

Remilia can handle herself with ease, and going down there would just makes things worse considering what happened last time from the interaction between Sakuya and the whip followed by Sakuya touching the youkai down there.... Rather not have to deal with that mess again
>> No. 5879
[x] Just wait.
>> No. 5881
[X] Just wait.
>> No. 5882
[X] Just wait.
>> No. 5883
>>5877

It was already in there. Perfect Elegant Maid makes tidy, fancy food. Remi's used to it by now.
>> No. 5884
[x] Just wait.

The cake will make up for the Sakuya sandwiches.
>> No. 5885
[x] Go check.
>> No. 5887
[X] Go check.

Being separated from Remilia while in the territory of our enemy?

If ever there was a time Sakuya would pop in on us, it would be now.
>> No. 5888
>>5876

[x] Go check.

Remilia is in there; she may have collapsed from not eating.
>> No. 5889
[x] Go check.

There's not going to be a safer opportunity to check this place out in the future.
>> No. 5890
[X] Go check.
>> No. 5892
[x] Go check.
I'd rather we see shit not meant to seen than encounter Sakuya right now. Plus, Remilia never specificity told us to stay out.
>> No. 5893
[x] Go check.
>> No. 5894
[x] Go check.
>> No. 5895
[x] Go check
>> No. 5896
[ ] Just wait.
>>5876
>frown
Fucking knew it
>> No. 5897
[x] Just wait.
>> No. 5898
[X] Just wait.

She can handle herself, and we'll just cause a hassle if we go down there. Besides, we'll have plenty of opportunity to explore that place later, when Sakuya inevitably throw us in and locks the entrance.
>> No. 5899
If Sakuya comes by and threatens us, we'd have Remilia walking in on it occuring and then she would get reprimanded as a result. Just wait damnit.
>> No. 5900
[x] Just wait.
>> No. 5901
[X] Just wait.
>> No. 5902
Just wait won. Writing now.
>> No. 5903
Nothing bad is going to happen to Remilia in her own house. If something really has gone wrong down there then you'd only get in the way, Remilia is probably strong enough to rip an escaped captive in half without breaking a sweat.

Wait. Are there more youkai down there? Kept for blood? How many?

Are there any humans?

You force the thought out of your mind. Thinking too hard about that is going to put you off your lunch, to say the least. You take another bite of the sandwich but you can't shake the idea that there might actually be people down there, restrained and covered in needle marks, caked in their own filth and slowly dying.

Remilia is known for never killing her victims, you remember that much. But she had that flask full of blood the other day. She keeps supplies and Sakuya might not be so careful about where those supplies come from. What about Flandre's blood? She must need a lot of feeding, where does it all come from?

You hear the door in the corridor open and close again, followed by Remilia's footsteps. She comes round the corner smiling. She's carrying a little metal flask in one hand.
"Sorry." She says, picking up her plate and smiling at you. "Shall we go sit down then?"
"Just a moment." You try to calm your thoughts by checking on the cake, it still needs longer. There's enough time to go and have a meal with Remilia. A meal during which she will be sipping human blood syphoned from some poor wretch chained up below your feet.

You walk over to the door with your plate and Remilia offers you her hand.
"Come on, I'll show you the way to the dining room." She says.

[ ] Force the thoughts from your mind. Take her hand.
[ ] Ask her where her blood comes from, now.
[ ] Wait till you're seated, then ask her.
>> No. 5904
[ ] Force the thoughts from your mind. Take her hand.
>> No. 5905
[x] Force the thoughts from your mind. Take her hand.

No need to ruin our lovely day with moral faggotry.
>> No. 5906
[ ] Force the thoughts from your mind. Take her hand.
>> No. 5907
[x] Force the thoughts from your mind. Take her hand.
>> No. 5909
[✓] Force the thoughts from your mind. Take her hand.
>> No. 5910
[X] Force the thoughts from your mind. Take her hand.
>> No. 5911
[X] Force the thoughts from your mind. Take her hand.

You know damn well where the blood comes from, if you're going to hang around vampires you better accept it.
>> No. 5912
[X] Force the thoughts from your mind. Take her hand.

Surely Belmonymous couldn't be that naive.
>> No. 5913
[X] Force the thoughts from your mind. Take her hand.

Because I honestly don't care. I love her all the same.
>> No. 5914
[ ] Force the thoughts from your mind. Take her hand.
>> No. 5915
[x] Wait till you're seated, then ask her.
>> No. 5916
[] Force the thoughts from your mind. Take her hand.
>> No. 5917
[x] Force the thoughts from your mind. J-J-JAM IT IN.
>> No. 5918
[ ] Wait till you're seated, then ask her.

This is an issue that we need to discuss with her. Ignoring it will only result in BAD END down the line.
>> No. 5919
Writing now.

Living with vampires and you decide not to find out about their eating habits? Oh my.
>> No. 5920
>>5919
Damn it HY, stop making every girl so interesting. We can't get together with every one of them!
>> No. 5921
>>Living with vampires and you decide not to find out about their eating habits? Oh my.

I can only hope this is merely an expression of surprise and not in any way an indication that we have screwed up somehow.
>> No. 5922
>>5919
Well, if we found something terrible it's not like Belmonymous could do anything about it. So we might as well not look and just let the whole issue slide.
>> No. 5923
We know about their eating habits. Flan gets the crap from the cracked out Youkai and Remi probably has humans down in the hidden place. The humans Remi feeds on probably don't live as long as Flan's youkai so they have to be replaced frequently, hence the whole X and O marking thing by Sakuya at the beginning.
>> No. 5924
>>5919
I think Anon is a pretty cool guy, eh gropes vampires and doesn't afraid of anything.
>> No. 5925
You can't be thinking this. You can't. What has happened between you and Remilia over the past two days, though not much, you will not risk damaging. She's not totally uncaring for humans, you're living evidence of that. As long as you don't have to see her drinking direct from the source then where she gets her meals is not something you have to concern yourself with. She's safe, she's a vampire but she's not a monster, she's Remilia Scarlet and she's beautiful.

You take her hand.

She leads you through the kitchen door and down the corridor. One of the doors you tried yesterday when looking for Flandre's room leads into a modest dining room. The large oak table looks like it could seat maybe ten people but there are only six chairs in here. Remilia sits down and you follow, taking a chair across from her. This is pretty cozy in here actually. It feels used and lived-in, the chairs are comfy and Remilia seems used to it.
"These are nice." She says after taking a few bites. "Thankyou for making me lunch."
"My pleasure." You say.
"You mustn't let me treat you like a servant." She seems a little embarrassed.
"You helped, no in fact you actually made most of the cake yourself. Don't worry about it." You say.
"Oh! The cake! Don't let it burn."
"It won't." You say. "It needs to bake for a while longer."
"Ah, good."

Remilia is silent for a moment, chewing her food.

Looks like you've finally got her alone and unoccupied.

[ ] Wait for her to speak.
[ ] Talk.

If [ ] Talk then also:

[ ] Ask her about that kiss two nights ago.
[ ] Tell her about Sakuya.
[ ] Ask her about how she feels about Flandre.
[ ] Show her that letter.
[ ] Show her that picture of her in your pocket.
[ ] Tell her about yourself, about your life on the outside.
[ ] Ask her if she knows about Alice and Patchouli.
[ ] Tell her about Koakuma.
>> No. 5926
>>5925
[ ] Show her that letter.
NO
NO
NO
NO
[x] Ask her about that kiss two nights ago.
Yes.
>> No. 5927
[x] Talk.
[x] Show her that picture of her in your pocket.

We still have a few continues left. Might as well get this over with.
>> No. 5928
>[ ] Show her that letter.
>[ ] Ask her if she knows about Alice and Patchouli.
Oho, why not screw ourselves? No wait, there are much better choices available...if you know what I mean.

But all in all, I'm curious what's on her mind.
[x] Wait for her to speak.
>> No. 5929
[x] Talk

[x] Ask her if she knows about Alice and Patchouli.
[x] Ask her about how she feels about Flandre.
[x] Ask her about that kiss two nights ago.

A bit of gossip, then straight to business.
>> No. 5930
[x] Wait for her to speak.
>> No. 5931
[X] Wait for her to speak.
Remi-chan's so adorable~
I can't keep my eyes off her!
>> No. 5932
[X] Tell her about Sakuya.
>> No. 5933
[x] Wait for her to speak.

Ah, moments of silence...
>> No. 5934
[x] Talk
[x] Tell her about Sakuya.

As long as we're with her Sakuya won't try anything. Sakuya's motives behind that incident may be against Remi's well being as well so she at least deserves to know about a potential problem with the maid.
>> No. 5935
[X] Wait for her to speak.
>> No. 5936
>>5923
Remi is tolerated by the humans in Gensokyo for her light appetite that doesn't kill people.

I wouldn't be too surprised if Remi pays people to donate her blood if they need the money, it could all be handled quite humanely really. Down on your luck son? Go down to that mansion just beyond town, if you're willing to go through a little pain you can make a windfall for your family.
>> No. 5937
>[ ] Tell her about Sakuya.
HMMM. Interesting. If Remi learns of the encounter we had, and puts her foot down with Sakuya, will we be guaranteed safety? But if Remi doesn't put her foot down hard enough, Sakuya may just kill us next chance she gets and then [x]GENUFLECT to Remi.
>> No. 5938
>>5936

Just like jizzing in a cup...
>> No. 5939
>>5937 isn't a vote, BTW. Just me musing.
>> No. 5940
>>5936
Damn, that's good business! But even so, the rich would run out of money with none flowing back in.
>> No. 5941
>>5940
Whore China out.
>> No. 5942
Looks like it's time to take the initiative.

[X] Talk
[ ] Ask her if she knows about Alice and Patchouli.

How would she react to knowing we helped hook her BFF up, I wonder?

The kiss is tempting, but I'm afraid we might make the poor girl choke on her food.

Telling her about Sakuya while the megabitch herself could be within earshot probably isn't wise. Best to wait until we're out of the mansion with Remi for that.

The letter and picture might be nice options, if you've suddenly grown tired of living.

As for telling her more about ourselves, while it might be good, at the same time I wonder if it wouldn't be best to wait for her to ASK us about ourselves first. If part of our appeal is the element of mystery of our identity, we might just somewhat ruin her image of us.

...telling her about how Koakuma stole our shoe might be fun, though, if only to corner her about the bathroom incident. Might be best to avoid the parts about how she likes us and wants us to hug her every now and then.
>> No. 5943
[X] Wait for her to speak.

I want to hear what she thinks would be a good point of conversation.
>> No. 5944
[X] Wait for her to speak.
>> No. 5945
[x] Talk

[x] Ask her about how she feels about Flandre.
[x] Ask her if she knows about Alice and Patchouli.

Dammit Anonymous, stop passing up chances to gather information! It's very fucking critical to our survival here.
>> No. 5946
File 121098515773.jpg - (147.55KB , 536x612 , 990a6de926bcdfbf6032930465231457.jpg ) [iqdb]
5946
GENTLEMEN, Sakuya is a just a massive dyke. She is just mad that something with an actual penis is making a move on the vampire real estate.
Patchy is a confirmed dyke, and China is probably some sorta of confused heterosexual woman.
>> No. 5947
[x] Talk
[x] Ask her about how she feels about Flandre.
[x] Tell her about Sakuya.
[x] Show her that picture of her in your pocket.

HY is giving us a large chance here. We may not have another one.
>> No. 5948
>>5945
Indeed, making remarks about Patchouli's personal relationships, which she may wish to keep relatively private, is quite critical to our survival--if you know what I mean.
>> No. 5949
[x] Talk.
[x] Ask her about how she feels about Flandre.
>> No. 5950
>>5946

But everyone is gay in Gensokyo, so yeah.
>> No. 5952
>>5946
Everyone is gay in Gensokyo.
>> No. 5953
File 121098545642.jpg - (87.28KB , 550x555 , 121088391242.jpg ) [iqdb]
5953
>>5952

OH NO YOU DIDN'T IDORT.
>> No. 5954
File 121098555958.jpg - (16.15KB , 350x350 , 1210200910568.jpg ) [iqdb]
5954
>>5952

Then why the hell is Belmontnonymous a guy then?
>> No. 5955
Our relationship with Remi is progressing well past our knowledge of her, our, and the others' background. Which means we're going to Normal End at this rate.

Stop being a pussy and take some chances, Anonymous.
>> No. 5956
Right, that's it for the night. Need sleep.

Choose wisely. Back tomorrow!
>> No. 5957
File 12109857786.jpg - (308.11KB , 614x718 , 1205737774081.jpg ) [iqdb]
5957
>>5953

NO DYKES
HETEROSEXUAL ONLY
FINAL DESTINATION
>> No. 5958
>>5954

Because FABULOUS
>> No. 5959
>>5954
What can you do? Somehow, the bastard manages to defy all odds.
>> No. 5960
>>5953
>OH NO YOU DIDN'T IDORT.

facepalm.jpg
>> No. 5961
>>5956
G'night
>> No. 5962
>>5953

You're doing your memes wrong.
>> No. 5963
>>5923
>We know about their eating habits
...We do, but Belmonymous doesn't. Saying otherwise would kind of be metagaming.
>> No. 5964
>>5963
Belnonymous is from the real world; many or most people know about vampire habits.
>> No. 5965
>>5963
We've been told by Remi that the Youkai was Flans food, so thats not metagaming.

Knowing what Remilia eats isn't metagaming either. Near the beginning Sakuya reveled that we were supposed to be food, and that Remi gets humans shipped in regularly.

here: >>215
>"Would you look at that! You're the first time she hasn't even touched a meal in months! You little, uagh!"
>> No. 5966
[x] Talk

[x] Ask her if she knows about Alice and Patchouli.
[x] Ask her about how she feels about Flandre.
>> No. 5967
[X] Talk.

[ ] Ask her about that kiss two nights ago.
[ ] Ask her about how she feels about Flandre.
[ ] Ask her if she knows about Alice and Patchouli.
>>5946
Everyone is gay in Gensokyo.
>> No. 5968
[X] Talk.

[X] Ask her about how she feels about Flandre.
[X] Tell her about Sakuya.

In that order.
>> No. 5969
[X] Talk.

[X] Ask her about that kiss two nights ago.
[X] Ask her about how she feels about Flandre.
>> No. 5970
[x] Talk.
[x] Tell her about Sakuya.

"Well I'll come right out with it: After you and Flan fell asleep, your head maid saw you two asleep together and for that reason became livid, smashed my head into the wall a few times, and probably stole my milk money--something about threatening the 'balance'. But she didn't kill me, and then I got to chill with Hong and play Metal Gear Solid, so I think it's cool!"

[x] Ask her about how she feels about Flandre.

"Not to probe to much, but is it really such a bad thing for you to be close to your sister, like Sakuya says? You do seem to love her. A lot."

[x] Ask her if she knows about Alice and Patchouli.

"Well on a lighter note, Alice and Patchouli are probably an item now. If we see Alice flustered or trying to sneak out, we'll know for sure!"
>> No. 5971
[x] Talk
----
[x] Show her that picture of her in your pocket.
[x] Ask her about how she feels about Flandre.

Anon got that French dictionary for a reason, so save the letter for later. Hopefully that picture we have isn't like the letter.
>> No. 5972
>>5970
>"Well on a lighter note, Alice and Patchouli are probably an item now. If we see Alice flustered or trying to sneak out, we'll know for sure!"
And say that with an awesome.jpg face.
>> No. 5973
[X] Talk.

[X] Ask her about that kiss two nights ago.
[X] Ask her about how she feels about Flandre.
Just don't mention Sakuya, we should get rid of that problem ourself.
>> No. 5974
[x] Talk.
[x] Tell her about Sakuya.

No chance of a Sakuya route anymore, so I'm happy with getting her to fuck off.
>> No. 5976
[x] nok--Err, Talk

[x] Ask her if she knows about Alice and Patchouli.
[x] Ask her about how she feels about Flandre.
[x] Ask her about that kiss two nights ago.
>> No. 5978
File 121101693345.jpg - (45.01KB , 300x300 , Mokou - pop-up hatch.jpg ) [iqdb]
5978
>>5976
Don't know how to auto-noko on the touhouproject boards? It's actually pretty easy.

1. Post somewhere with something in the email field, preferably some obscure word that wouldn't likely crop up anywhere else, like, say, "defenestration".

2. Go find the touhouproject.com cookie (either the cookie itself for IE, or in the cookies.txt file in the Documents and Settings\username\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\profilename\ folder for FF users.)

3. by where it lists "email", replace the word you used with "noko".

4. Save the file, and close it.

5. Refresh all your touhouproject tabs, and say hello to auto-noko.

There's probably a far, far, far simpler way to get this effect, but this worked just fine for me, and took no more than a minute or so once I figured out where Firefox kept cookies.
>> No. 5979
[X] Talk.
[X] Ask her about that kiss two nights ago.
[X] Ask her about how she feels about Flandre.

Yes.
>> No. 5980
>>5978
OH BOY, OH BOY! IT'S JUST WHAT I ALWAYS WANTED!!
>> No. 5981
Having a hard time finding my Firefox cookie.txt file.
>> No. 5982
>>5981
\Documents and Settings\[username]\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\[profilename]\cookies.txt turns up nothing?
>> No. 5983
[X] Ask her about that kiss two nights ago.
>> No. 5984
Talk has more votes than wait and within that asking about Flandre has most votes. 2nd is the kiss and 3rd is asking about Patchouli and Alice.

Confirm wall?
>> No. 5985
CONFIRM GREAT FUCKIN' WALL OF REMILIA. Those silly Mongol youkai will never break though.
>> No. 5986
>>5984
Ah, roger that, HY, you are cleared for wall. Over.
>> No. 5987
>>5984

a wall is fine, too
>> No. 5988
>>5984

Fuck yes, DO IT
>> No. 5989
>>5984

Why do you even ask? Walls are always welcomed, even if they are BAD ENDs.

Uh, wait, maybe not always, but still!
>> No. 5990
>>5984
Fuck yes, BUILD US A WALL.
>> No. 5991
>>5984

CONFIRM CONFIRM CONFIRM
>> No. 5992
BRACE FOR WALL