- [Settings] [Home
[Show or hide post box]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [First 100 posts] [Bottom]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (Reply to 52350)
Message
File
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • First time posting? See our frontpage for site rules and FAQ
  • Further overview of board culture in this thread.
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, WEBM
  • Maximum file size allowed is 4096 KB.
  • Images greater than 200x200 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • View catalog

File 133479916891.jpg - (199.46KB, 600x750, wizards are huge jerks.jpg) [iqdb]
52350 No. 52350
You spend a few moments considering how you could mess with this guy. Well, if you were Patchouli, you could just make a homunculi or golem, and kill that, theoretically. Well, it's kind of iffy, though. Golem is probably out, but a homunculi might do it. ... If you had the recipe memorized and could make one of those things basically at will the way she could. Sadly, you're not that magically stupendous, and so... well, you could muddle it together and get one. Might take you a week or three to figure it all out, though. Probably too much time to bother with something like that.

Doesn't stop the whole puppy idea, though. It's just so childishly, endearingly wicked that you're sort of fond of the notion.

Except none of it will work, sadly.

He specified, after all... 'she does not live long enough to publish the thesis she is preparing.' 'Is' preparing. Not 'may prepare' or 'will soon prepare', but the one that she is currently preparing at this very moment. So it doesn't matter what you name 'Miriam Stocker' and have write a thesis, since as they would not be at the moment of this contract's agreement writing a thesis, they would not in any way qualify.

Shame.

Well, there's nothing stopping you from killing a puppy or two, though. You won't get anything or be able to jerk this guy around by doing it, of course. So it would just be for kicks~ And there's still the loophole that 'publishing' is not the same as 'finishing', and all... So, there's that too. And you can just change her name, though even the fastest paperwork will take a few days to complete itself.

"The terms are acceptable, mortal." You agree. "In price, I will take... that girl. And that boy. Have them cleaned." You continue, specifying the youngest of both genders. Ooh, Teach Koakuma has a special lesson waiting for those two~

"Agreed, then. The contract is struck." the summoner says, and the dim glow to the circle fades as he releases it. Aaaah~ You stretch, a little smugly and lazily.

"The time." He says, interrupting your efforts. "Is eleven twenty seven PM. I would suggest you make haste."

... Eh?

"Oh, fear not, mortal. The woman will die, before that pesky paper is publicised..."

"Good. As she has scheduled a meeting to have it published at eight AM sharp in the morning, you will understand that this is quite the load off of my mind. Should she make it to that meeting, there will be no stopping things..." He says, dryly.

.... What. What. That... that bastard of a mage! That's the sort of thing you're supposed to tell people about before contracts are agreed to, so they can plan inevitable betrayals around it!

"Well, devil... I shall leave you to your hunting, then." He says, voice carrying just the slightest hint of smugness to it. "Your reward will, as agreed, be here upon its conclusion..."

Ngh... You can't kill him. Not yet. Not until SHE is dead, and you've had your reward, and the entire contract is finished and you're no longer bound to NOT kill him....

---

[ ] What do you do?
Expand all images
>> No. 52352
[x] Stake out the meeting place. The thesis won't be published at least until the people she's meeting with put out their next issue.
[x] As Miriam's walking home, pretend to be injured in a dark alley and slit her throat. Or jump out from the dark alley and drag her in.

I don't really care enough to not kill her.
>> No. 52353
Perhaps we can kill her without letting him know, and then kill him right after? Before he knows we've completed the contract so he thinks he's safe?
>> No. 52354
>>52353
The reward is part of the contract, so until we get them, the contract is still in effect and we can't kill him.

Much as I'd like to do that.
>> No. 52357
The little...

[x] Ask him if he cares enough about it to at least point out where the meeting is and what the target looks like. Unless he entertains the idea of you failing to locate her in time and ruining the whole idea of getting her killed before the meeting.
[x] Stake out the meeting place, try to find good ambush spots. The thesis won't be published at least until the meeting actually happens.
-[x] Try to stay hidden. Dealing with inconveniences would cause useless trouble for you.

Trying to play smug to us? I can't wait to see his face once we come back to deal with him, once summoned back by Patchouli. Please let this happen in the right time period...

>>52352
If the meeting takes place, it's going to cause a lot of trouble and force more deaths to have knowledge of its existence erased, which will make the point of keeping it quiet moot. Pretty sure we must be done before then
>> No. 52358
[x] Ask him if he cares enough about it to at least point out where the meeting is and what the target looks like. Unless he entertains the idea of you failing to locate her in time and ruining the whole idea of getting her killed before the meeting.
[x] Get as much info on her as possible. Then invade her dreams and do what succubi are good at doing.

Guys. Succubi can enter people's dreams and steal their souls from there. Stop with the ambushing bullshit.
>> No. 52359
[x] Kill her and leave her thesis lying on top of the corpse.

Eh. Good enough.
>> No. 52360
>>52357
The meeting doesn't matter. As long as she dies before the thesis is actually published, it's all good.
>>52358
We can't just steal her soul, we need to kill her too.

[x] Ask him if he cares enough about it to at least point out where the meeting is and what the target looks like. Unless he entertains the idea of you failing to locate her in time and ruining the whole idea of getting her killed before the meeting.
[x] Stake out the meeting place, try to find good ambush spots. The thesis won't be published at least until the people she's meeting with put out their next issue.
[x] Ambush her and kill her in a way suggesting a human attacker or other magical creature.
>> No. 52361
[x] Ask him if he cares enough about it to at least point out where the meeting is and what the target looks like. Unless he entertains the idea of you failing to locate her in time and ruining the whole idea of getting her killed before the meeting.
[x] Stake out the meeting place, try to find good ambush spots. The thesis won't be published at least until the meeting actually happens.
-[x] Try to stay hidden. Dealing with inconveniences would cause useless trouble for you.
>> No. 52362
[x] Ask him if he cares enough about it to at least point out where the meeting is and what the target looks like. Unless he entertains the idea of you failing to locate her in time and ruining the whole idea of getting her killed before the meeting.
[x] Stake out the meeting place, try to find good ambush spots. The thesis won't be published at least until the people she's meeting with put out their next issue.
[x] Ambush her after the meeting and kill her in a way suggesting a human attacker or other magical creature.
>> No. 52363
[x] Ask him if he cares enough about it to at least point out where the meeting is and what the target looks like. Unless he entertains the idea of you failing to locate her in time and ruining the whole idea of getting her killed before the meeting.
[x] Get as much info on her as possible. Then invade her dreams and do what succubi are good at doing.
[x] Stake out the meeting place, try to find good ambush spots. The thesis won't be published at least until the people she's meeting with put out their next issue.
[x] Ambush her after the meeting and kill her in a way suggesting a human attacker or other magical creature.

Fine, a short deadline, now the plans for slowly gaining her confidence, isolating her, betray her, frame remilia and stealing her thesis to screw the wizard guy over by publishing it ourselves are wasted.
>> No. 52364
>>52360
>We can't just steal her soul, we need to kill her too.

Steal sould, kill body. There, work's done.
>> No. 52365
>>52363
I think only you and possibly a few others were planning to do that.

[x] Ask him if he cares enough about it to at least point out where the meeting is and what the target looks like. Unless he entertains the idea of you failing to locate her in time and ruining the whole idea of getting her killed before the meeting.
[x] Stake out the meeting place, try to find good ambush spots. The thesis won't be published at least until the people she's meeting with put out their next issue.
[x] Ambush her after the meeting and kill her in a way suggesting a human attacker or other magical creature.
>> No. 52366
[x] Ask him if he cares enough about it to at least point out where the meeting is and what the target looks like. Unless he entertains the idea of you failing to locate her in time and ruining the whole idea of getting her killed before the meeting.
[x] Get as much info on her as possible. Then invade her dreams and do what succubi are good at doing.
-[x] Then kill/devour/dispose the body.

Succubi powers, how do they work.
>> No. 52367
[x] Ask him if he cares enough about it to at least point out where the meeting is and what the target looks like. Unless he entertains the idea of you failing to locate her in time and ruining the whole idea of getting her killed before the meeting.
[x] For all intents and purposes except toward your contractor, you are now the Scarlet Devil, the vampire from Flanders who is totally not a demon. Go out all the way with this idea by wearing a sultry, elegant, red dress. Also, grow noticeable vampire fangs if you're able to.
[x] Stake out the meeting place, try to find good ambush spots. The thesis won't be published at least until the meeting actually happens.
[x] You shall kill Miriam Stocker before or during the meeting as the Scarlet Devil and implicate the death of the witch toward the vampire.
[x] Have fun acting out as a vampire after your target is killed. You do need to vent.
[x] Collect the souls when you feel like doing so and satisfied the conditions.

Let's start acting out as a vampire. It would surely be fun to do.
>> No. 52368
I want to point otu that Koakuma does not know why Remilia killed her. Whatever Koakuma feels right now, she doesn't have a good reason to act like her now for this.
>> No. 52369
[x] Ask him if he cares enough about it to at least point out where the meeting is and what the target looks like. Unless he entertains the idea of you failing to locate her in time and ruining the whole idea of getting her killed before the meeting.
[x] Stake out the meeting place, try to find good ambush spots. The thesis won't be published at least until the people she's meeting with put out their next issue.
[x] Ambush her after the meeting and kill her in a way suggesting a human attacker or other magical creature.

I don't really care what we do, as long as it's after the meeting.
>> No. 52370
>>52368
The OP for KoaQuest seems to indicate that Koakuma is a bit irritated at Remilia for killing her. Besides, isn't getting killed by someone usually result the murdered not liking the murderer?
>> No. 52371
>>52370
Let me make this clearer: From Koakuma's PoV, what is acting like Remilia supposed to do for her?
>> No. 52372
>>52371
Petty revenge for a slight against her, and she would think of it as being fun to do.
>> No. 52374
>>52372
But Koa doesn't know why Remi killed her, and probably that she doesn't like impersonations at all.

That's the point people are trying to make.
>> No. 52377
[X] Just kill the publisher and everyone at the meeting except Miriam Stocker, thus giving you a lot more time to plan a betrayal/get her name changed.

Yo man fuck this wizard nigga. I ain't doin shit for this guy.
>> No. 52378
Question for Kahi: can Koa disguise herself at all to look like another person. Such as our target. she was able to change her clothes at summoning at least and the condition only mentioned Stoker publishing her thesis.
>> No. 52379
[x] Ask him if he cares enough about it to at least point out where the meeting is and what the target looks like. Unless he entertains the idea of you failing to locate her in time and ruining the whole idea of getting her killed before the meeting.
[x] Get as much info on her as possible. Then invade her dreams and do what succubi are good at doing.
-[x] Then kill/devour/dispose the body.

Killing someone from inside their dreams is safer and easier than trying to ambush and kill someone in plain day.
>> No. 52381
[x] Ask him if he cares enough about it to at least point out where the meeting is and what the target looks like. Unless he entertains the idea of you failing to locate her in time and ruining the whole idea of getting her killed before the meeting.
[x] Stake out the meeting place, try to find good ambush spots. The thesis won't be published at least until the people she's meeting with put out their next issue.
[x] Ambush her after the meeting and kill her in a way suggesting a human attacker or other magical creature.

While she might be on guard for people trying to stop publication, after it's too late she'll relax and we can get her. We possess the immense advantage in close combat, and once we get a hold of her it's effectively over, we just need to slit her throat and re-harm her if she does any magical healing.
>> No. 52382
[x] Ask him if he cares enough about it to at least point out where the meeting is and what the target looks like. Unless he entertains the idea of you failing to locate her in time and ruining the whole idea of getting her killed before the meeting.
[x] Stake out the meeting place, try to find good ambush spots. The thesis won't be published at least until the people she's meeting with put out their next issue.
[x] Ambush her after the meeting and kill her in a way suggesting a human attacker. Specifically, knife to the back of the neck.
[x] When retrieving the souls from your summoner, place some magic circles that explode into knives just before you take them, so the circles fire right after the contract expires. Because you never agreed not to kill him after the contract was over, and in case he dispels you automatically.

In EoSD, Koakuma was a wall for me for a while. She shot me down many times, most typically with those knives. Worse, I often defeat her right after she spawns the magic circles, which aren't despawned when she's shot down, so I can't get to the clear line. And something like that is what I hope to invoke on this summoner.
>> No. 52383
He's good, but he didn't have enough time to make a good enough contract.

[x] Ask him if he cares enough about it to at least point out where the meeting is and what the target looks like. Unless he entertains the idea of you failing to locate her in time and ruining the whole idea of getting her killed before the meeting.
[x] Stake out the meeting place, try to find good ambush spots. The thesis won't be published at least until the people she's meeting with put out their next issue.
[x] Ambush her after the meeting and kill her in a way suggesting a human attacker or other magical creature.
>> No. 52385
>>52382

You assume killing the woman will be simple, and that she won't defend herself, and thus giving us an option on how to proceed. Stop putting the cart before the horses.

Also, what's up with not using Koakuma's demon powers to kill the woman? Seems simpler and easier to me than to wait until the last minute to kill her.
>> No. 52386
File 13348660131.png - (123.62KB, 850x869, sample_eeb210d0f33a4eb0b609dbe29798b3a9b8ff1404.png) [iqdb]
52386
"Where is the meeting taking place?" You snap. "A picture of the woman. Now."

"Oh? You seem suddenly hasty. In any case, I have told you where she is, and the meeting... why, that would of course be in the offices of whichever publisher she has made the appointment with. I am afraid that my own inquiries have only discovered the time of a scheduled meeting, and were unable to retrieve more specific information than this."

He shrugs.

"She will, of course, most likely either floo or apparate directly from her home to the meeting point. Were it otherwise, I could have arranged simpler means of interrupting her travel than summoning up a devil. Staging an attack upon her very home, as well... it is a much different matter than waylaying her in the street. I am not the only man who's toes she is trodding upon with this, I have no doubt that she suspects one of us might take it more personally than the rest, and has set up defenses against simple hired cut-throats. And there is, of course, the ever present possibility that someone paid with coin to kill might be swayed to abandon that contract with the promise of more coin. Not so with more binding matters. As for the woman... she is of average height, and somewhat above average weight, brown hair and eyes, and a pinched, rather rodent-like cast to her face. There are no notable distinguishing marks aside from this, and she does not favor any particular set of clothing or accessory over another."

You make a noise of annoyance at how little information that got you... you might end up having to ask directions. Apparating is, you think, that teleporting thing, so... there's the idea of just dragging her into an alley mid-walk gone. You could slip into her dreams, maybe, but that's a tricky business and even with a brief check you can tell that there are two large sticking points to it. First, that you're simply too far from her position, whereever that might exactly be, and second that she isn't sleeping right now. Leaving aside all of the other little matters that have to be taken care of in that sort of venture.

You leave the mage to his smugness and step out, shifting your clothes to something less noticable and concealing your more unusual extremeties as you go.

Looks like a fairly ordinary english house, from what you know of such things. You make a note of current location, and check the surroundings. Looks... maybe fifty, sixty years before Patchouli is/will-be currently summoning you to in the future, so that's a general time period. Alright, so you have her name and a brief description, as well as a location of her home. You also have a time limit, in which you'll have to get there and kill her.

Maybe you'll get lucky, and she'll go to sleep for a bit when you get close, instead of scribbling madly through the night on something or another...?

... You aren't holding out hope. This is why you dislike academics. They just have to be difficult about things. Well, you'll figure out a way to pull everything together. Failing outright is, after all, even worse for summoning prospects than finding a way to spite your summoner. Malevolence is expected and acceptable, incompetence is not.

---

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 52389
[x] Get directions from the mortal to the house.
[x] Find her house and examine its defenses. Charm/kill a neighboring family and look at the house from that house if necessary to avoid being spotted lingering.
[x] Start trying to enter the house at 8:00.
[x] Be waiting inside it when she comes back from the meeting.
[x] As for combat, sever the wand hand and then slit her throat.
-[x] It's possible she'll still be able to perform magic with only her mind, though. Don't get complacent once you've disarmed her, press your surprise and end her.

This lady is evidently very prepared. She likely has defences on her person, and further alarms on her house. Our best way past both of those is to enter her house when she is not there, and attack her as she enters her house believing she has won (which she has, but whatever).
>> No. 52390
Just a thought, but as a way to get back at Smarty McWizard, perhaps impersonating Miriam after killing her to publish her work anyway?
>> No. 52391
>>52388
Once again: as he said, if the meeting happens, the paper WILL be published under her name. We can't allow that to happen with the conditions of the contracts.

Also, we have the house.

[x] Check the windows from a distance, see if there's any light coming from inside. That should help you narrow down the room she's in.
[x] For method of murder... Think about your chances to get a gun and just make it seems like an armed robbery. Shouldn't draw attention to magicals.
[x] There are probably wards set in case of intruders. See what you can sense and stealth your way in.
>> No. 52392
[x] Find her house and examine its defenses. Charm/kill a neighboring family and look at the house from that house if necessary to avoid being spotted lingering.
-[x] If they have a dog and you have some spare time, enact that one puppy plan for kicks, if you want.
[x] Start trying to enter the house at 8:00.
[x] Be waiting inside it when she comes back from the meeting.
[x] As for combat, sever the wand hand and then slit her throat.
-[x] It's possible she'll still be able to perform magic with only her mind, though. Don't get complacent once you've disarmed her, press your surprise and end her.

The game begins.

I'm pretty sure from the comments Koa would do the puppy thing just for laughs, so I put that in.
>> No. 52393
>>52391
Once again, that doesn't matter, we only have to
>cause the death of Miriam Stocker, through means either direct or indirect, as you please, so long as she dies by your hand, no evidence is left to either implicate myself or make obvious your own nature, and she does not live long enough to publish the thesis she is preparing.

The thesis is not published until it is printed, and by that time she is dead.
>> No. 52394
Actually, we could theoretically take as long as we want, since she's not publishing the thesis, her publishers are.

Even if that doesn't work, we can still kill her at any point before the publishing.

[x] Find her house and examine its defenses. Charm/kill a neighboring family and look at the house from that house if necessary to avoid being spotted lingering.
-[x] If they have a dog and you have some spare time, enact that one puppy plan for kicks, if you want.
[x] Start trying to enter the house at 8:00.
[x] Be waiting inside it when she comes back from the meeting.
[x] As for combat, sever the wand hand and then slit her throat.
-[x] It's possible she'll still be able to perform magic with only her mind, though. Don't get complacent once you've disarmed her, press your surprise and end her.
-[x] Or use a gun, if possible.
>> No. 52395
>>52393
>>52394

Stop being idiots. We are to prevent the publishing of the thesis by killing the woman; if the publishers acquire the thesis, it will be published.

[x] Find her house and examine its defenses. Charm/kill a neighboring family and look at the house from that house if necessary to avoid being spotted lingering.
-[X] Try to sneak inside her house if possible. Use of stealth first.

Voting only for sneaking in the place, because the rest should come at more appropriate times.
>> No. 52396
>>52395
We're here to do what the summoner asked for, not what the summoner wanted.

[x] Find her house and examine its defenses. Charm/kill a neighboring family and look at the house from that house if necessary to avoid being spotted lingering.
-[x] If they have a dog and you have some spare time, enact that one puppy plan for kicks, if you want.
[x] Start trying to enter the house at 8:00.
[x] Be waiting inside it when she comes back from the meeting.
[x] As for combat, sever the wand hand and then slit her throat.
-[x] It's possible she'll still be able to perform magic with only her mind, though. Don't get complacent once you've disarmed her, press your surprise and end her.
-[x] Or use a gun, if possible.
>> No. 52397
>>52396
Except he did ask for her to die before the meeting.

Whatever. Kahi will shot it down if it can't be done, which I'm fairly sure he will.

Also, cottages tend to be isolated from others, so there's probably no one close to her own place.

[x] Search for cottages with a light on. She can't be writing in the dark if she's still up.
>> No. 52398
I think this should satisfy everybody. It includes a provision to just go and kill the target if waiting is not an option under the contract.

[x] Find her house and examine its defenses. Charm/kill a neighboring family and look at the house from that house if necessary to avoid being spotted lingering.
-[x] If they have a dog and you have some spare time, enact that one puppy plan for kicks, if you want.
[x] Start trying to enter the house at 8:00, if the contract would be fulfilled by killing her before the thesis makes it to print. Otherwise, get started immediately rather than observing from a nearby house for a bit.
[x] Be waiting inside it when she comes back from the meeting.
[x] As for combat, sever the wand hand and then slit her throat.
-[x] It's possible she'll still be able to perform magic with only her mind, though. Don't get complacent once you've disarmed her, press your surprise and end her.
-[x] Or use a gun, if possible.v
>> No. 52399
>>52397
He didn't ask in the contract, though. No matter, we'll let the update decide this, so sense in just repeating interpretations over and over.

>>52389 here, changing vote to
[x]>>52398
>> No. 52400
[x] Find her house and examine its defenses. Charm/kill a neighboring family and look at the house from that house if necessary to avoid being spotted lingering.
-[x] If they have a dog and you have some spare time, enact that one puppy plan for kicks, if you want.
[x] Start trying to enter the house at 8:00, if the contract would be fulfilled by killing her before the thesis makes it to print. Otherwise, get started immediately rather than observing from a nearby house for a bit.
[x] Be waiting inside it when she comes back from the meeting.
[x] As for combat, sever the wand hand and then slit her throat.
-[x] It's possible she'll still be able to perform magic with only her mind, though. Don't get complacent once you've disarmed her, press your surprise and end her.
-[x] Or use a gun, if possible.
>> No. 52401
[x] Just shoot the bitch with your magic shotgun. No need to draw this out
[x] Take her work to the publishing house and have it printed anyway. No need to let anyone see you, just drop the writing off and call it a day.
>> No. 52402
>>52398 here, the "get started immediately rather than observing from a nearby house for a bit." is meant to imply getting started infiltrating and killing, not waiting for her to go to the meeting while inside her house. Simply clearing that up in case of misunderstanding, cause I left it possibly vauge in the vote.
>> No. 52403
You know, we could always keep the thesis around. Publish it in the future/past/present.
>> No. 52405
>>52403
Nice bringing it up. I was thinking about suggesting we keep the thesis and tease the guy that Koakuma would have it published in the near future (without making clear how 'near' Koakuma would mean) to get back at the guy for the time constraint.

Because let's face it: Apart from thinking himself smart and the time constraint, it's not like the guy pissed off Koakuma (yet?). So a lifetime of paranoia should be good enough.
>> No. 52406
[x] Find her house and examine its defenses. Charm/kill a neighboring family and look at the house from that house if necessary to avoid being spotted lingering.
-[x] If they have a dog and you have some spare time, enact that one puppy plan for kicks, if you want.
[x] Start trying to enter the house at 8:00, if the contract would be fulfilled by killing her before the thesis makes it to print. Otherwise, get started immediately rather than observing from a nearby house for a bit.
[x] Be waiting inside it when she comes back from the meeting.
[x] As for combat, sever the wand hand and then slit her throat.
-[x] It's possible she'll still be able to perform magic with only her mind, though. Don't get complacent once you've disarmed her, press your surprise and end her.
-[x] Or use a gun, if possible.
>> No. 52407
>>52405

IF we can steal the thesis while killing Stocker, we could stash it somewhere, retrieve it after the contract ends and publish it. If the guy dismisses us we can still do this later due to time shenanigans?. Maybe we can publish it under pur summoner's name.
>> No. 52408
File 133489063112.png - (1.77MB, 800x1050, d50d6dac99bd8e5af6f93843838990c7.png) [iqdb]
52408
You're not exactly sure where 'Godric's Hollow' is, actually, but it looks like that fire travel thing works the same as it did before/will in the future. And you remember where that one London Pub is...

You're caught slightly off guard by yourself just inside.

"Come, come! We must have a photograph!" You say, cheerily.

... Oh god. You're in one of those moods. You wonder what set you off, ugh, it's such a pain to deal with you when you're like this.

Best to just go along with it, the balding, uncomfortable fellow between you and posing for the photo seems equally out of sorts. There's a flash, and you drag him away and out the door with the photo, leaving you in something of a confused lurch.

It's always a bit annoying to run into yourself on this sort of business. You get a subtle offer to visit a fellow in his room, but it's a bit too public here, so you pass on the easy meal and go through the floo system to... to... another small pub. Looks like no public access system in the area, and you're quickly ushered away from it before 'the muggles notice anything off'. Some sort of confusion and hallucinatory ward about it, to preserve a veneer of normality, half the people in the pub don't seem to quite grasp all of the things stocking the shelves of drinks.

No matter, you're closer now. You can figure out approximate direction now, rather than just 'far away'. You head out of town along the road, flying low so as to keep speed a little higher, but low enough to drop to the ground and walk in case of nighttime travelers. It still takes a while, as there seems to be a frustrating amount of local traffic.

The cottage in question isn't far... there's no less than three others within visual distance, though not particularly close. Probably don't need to do anything special to stay unnoticed.

But there's that lovely little 'don't draw attention to yourself' matter that excuses you from doing whatever you please as long as it keeps you out of public eyes. You pick a likely looking one and knock on the door, doing your best to look lost and forlorn. After a few minutes, the apparent man of the household opens it, and you enslave his mind.

Your own ability is potent enough, though it lacks some of the focus of Remilia's 'Charisma'... thing. And it's limited in nature, you can't just pick out a weak willed sap out from a glance through a crowd or anything. You have to be close. You have to, in effect, stick your tongue down his throat.

Which, though he's alarmed, doesn't prove difficult to arrange. He's surprised but doesn't object in time, and then his eyes go sort of dull. Lucky... he's barely fighting it at all~

Before you inspect the distant cottage, you do some things about the house. Lovely family. Husband and wife, three children. An older son, two younger daughters. Oh, they have a dog, and she has puppies~

... Things get a bit messy, before you're through. The son is now ensnared much like his father, and the puppies are broken husks from being kicked into the walls. The bitch objected to that, so you of course had to smash its head in. You feel a lot better from blowing off that steam! Not enough to stop playing around, though. You already have to kill all these people anyway, no reason to just stop here.

The sweet little girls are yours, of course. They're just too delicious to pass up. The horrified look in ones eyes, bound up and gagged with ropes and blankets, as you focus on the other, is just exquisite. And then you finish and turn to her, and things get even better...~

You slit their throats and leave their bodies lewdly arranged in the bed you borrowed for the task, afterwards. No obvious traces, and all. Same reason you aren't decorating the place in horrific eldritch runes painted in their blood. ... Not that there's a lot of purpose to most of those, aside from the typical giggles as people try to figure out why, and what meaning there is to it.

Two souls up, and in a better mood, you don't mind spreading the joy. The mother is old, worn out, and limp. Worthless and barely interesting to you. You give her to the son, along with a kitchen knife, and a few vague suggestions. Her screaming stops pretty quickly, but his in his head continue for quite some time before they break down into the same giggles his physical body is making. Why, the dear boy has become simply cracked and unhinged from the experience. How delightful~

You have the father use the bitch. No reason for it, really, it just seemed funny at the time. The disgust at what his body is doing seems to float palpably in the air about the room. No matter.

.... Yep, lots of wards and mystic defenses against intrusion, not all of which you recognize, but...

That's weird.

It looks almost like you're keyed into those things, like you could just stroll up and walk through the door without so much as knocking, why would-

You realize there's another set of grunting noises from behind you, and you spin around as the father slumps bonelessly over the canine corpse, then watch in annoyance as you let out a long sigh of contentment, before stepping away from it.

Ugh, you are such a bitch.

"What the hell that was mine, do I just walk up and snatch food off your plate?" You snap angrily, noting out of the corner of your eye that the mothers' legs have come off.

"Yeah, sometimes. I know you remember-"

"Not the point. Why are you even here?" You groan, good mood rapidly souring. You hate dealing with yourself, you always seem to show up at the most annoying times, and of course you can't help but screw around with yourself. Usually not even in the fun way.

"You're here to kill Stocker, right? Something you should know." You say, helpfully reaching down and twisting the father's head until it's pointed backwards over his shoulders and he's stopped breathing. Saves you from having to do it yourself, anyway. "She's terribly controlling. I know you're thinking about letting her go ahead and get to that meeting, but I'll tell you like I remeber having told you before, and I can assure you is accurate, she'll stick about to overlook and stick her nose in everything until it's actually been printed up in copies, maybe until it's actually been shipped out. Busybody like that. You'll have to kill her before she gets to that meeting, if you want to succeed."

You're being unusually helpful. This leaves you feeling incredibly suspicious.

"And you're telling me this, because...?"

"Well, fair's fair and all, and I decided you deserved a chance. I've been summoned to defend her life until she's finished writing that thing, after all." You explain, pulling a cleaver out from somewhere. "So, as a proactive sort of thing, since I know you're a direct danger, I have to do my best to kill you now. No hard feelings, you'd do the same if it was the other way around."

Well, yes, in a heartbeat actually. You can't stand that bitch.

"Don't suppose you can tell me who wins?" You ask.

"Oh, you know as well as I do that that would be telling~" You reply too sweetly, licking the edge of the cleaver a bit.

---

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 52409
[x] Fighting time! Not that there's any other choice here. Pull out a weapon too.
-[x] If the fight drags for too long, Stocker could get worried and escape. Don't take too long.
-[x] Should victory be obtained over yourself, be sure to mimic yourself to get as close as you can to Stocker before she realizes who won.

Surprise surprise, Stocker's a diabolist too.
>> No. 52410
>>52409
We don't know that. Could be anyone.

So... if we win, future-Koakuma loses. We're losing no matter what. Suddenly, I don't care about the outcome~
>> No. 52411
Makes me wonder what price she paid to defend herself.

[x]If you manage to win and kill the woman, ensure that you cash in on your other self's "payment" as well.
>> No. 52412
>>52410
Oh please. Why would she key in Koa in her own wards if she didn't summon her?
>> No. 52414
[x] Hold it! Ask your doppelganger if she prepared an alternative Miriam Stocker (e.g. a golem, puppy, or whatever) and made it start writing a thesis, so you can kill that instead.
-[x] If not, time to fight it out.
--[x] Summon some knife-shooting circles, since they shoot randomly and random shot is the best defense against an enemy who knows what you already did.
--[x] You've fed more recently than your doppelganger; it's not unreasonable to assume you have more energy than her. Put a lot of power into your attacks. (This might amount to more or faster knives.)
--[x] If the fight drags for too long, Stocker could get worried and escape. Don't take too long.
--[x] Should victory be obtained over yourself, be sure to mimic yourself to get as close as you can to Stocker before she realizes who won.

Loads of knives could be almost anyone, and the circles themselves fade out when they fire, so spamming knives probably won't leave evidence pointing to a devil specifically.
>> No. 52416
Huh, didn't expect that, since the war place had already summoned two of her.

>she'll stick about to overlook and stick her nose in everything until it's actually been printed up in copies, maybe until it's actually been shipped out.
Eh, looks it it's a moot point. Fair enough then, forward with the killing.

Given that we're a succubus, I might have voted to have sex with ourselves, but we've probably already done that and there's not much point.

We might have to rely on our future self to pick up our souls and kill our summoner. It's all the same in the end.

Random attacks can still be remembered: "Most of the knifes that one time went to the right".

[x] Hold it! Ask yourself if she prepared an alternative Miriam Stocker (e.g. a golem, puppy, or whatever) and made it start writing a thesis, so you can kill that instead.
[x] If not, fight as best you can. It'll be slightly harder for you to remember the exact details of a bunch of quick attacks rather than fewer strong ones. You'll still remember your general intent, but oh well. Not much you can do to fix that. Random attacks, if you have any, would also help.
-[x] Should victory be obtained over yourself, be sure to mimic yourself to get as close as you can to Stocker before she realizes who won.
[x] If you win, take Miriam Stocker's price after you kill her. If you lose, hope your future self remembers where to get that other dude's price before being de-summoned.
[x] Maybe try not to kill your future self, if you can't bring what's currently written of the manuscript to some publisher.
>> No. 52417
[x] Hold it! Ask yourself if she prepared an alternative Miriam Stocker (e.g. a golem, puppy, or whatever) and made it start writing a thesis, so you can kill that instead.
[x] If not, fight as best you can. It'll be slightly harder for you to remember the exact details of a bunch of quick attacks rather than fewer strong ones. You'll still remember your general intent, but oh well. Not much you can do to fix that. Random attacks, if you have any, would also help.
-[x] Should victory be obtained over yourself, be sure to mimic yourself to get as close as you can to Stocker before she realizes who won.
[x] If you win, take Miriam Stocker's price after you kill her. If you lose, hope your future self remembers where to get that other dude's price before being de-summoned.
[x] Maybe try not to kill your future self, if you can't bring what's currently written of the manuscript to some publisher.

Ouch, reading in transplanar time is dangerous to the regular euclidian mind.
>> No. 52418
[x] Fighting time! Not that there's any other choice here. Pull out a weapon too.
-[x] If the fight drags for too long, Stocker could get worried and escape. Don't take too long.
-[x] Should victory be obtained over yourself, be sure to mimic yourself to get as close as you can to Stocker before she realizes who won.
>> No. 52419
I wonder if Koa can summon herself.
>> No. 52420
This is sorta a situation where at least one us wins no matter what happens.

[x] Hold it! Ask yourself if she prepared an alternative Miriam Stocker (e.g. a golem, puppy, or whatever) and made it start writing a thesis, so you can kill that instead.
[x] If not, fight as best you can. It'll be slightly harder for you to remember the exact details of a bunch of quick attacks rather than fewer strong ones. You'll still remember your general intent, but oh well. Not much you can do to fix that. Random attacks, if you have any, would also help.
-[x] If the fight drags for too long, Stocker could get worried and escape. Don't take too long.
-[x] Should victory be obtained over yourself, be sure to mimic yourself to get as close as you can to Stocker before she realizes who won.
-[x] You also have two souls to your opponent's one. Use that to your advantage if you can actually use souls for energy or something.
-[x] The boy stabbing his mother should still be under your thrall. Not that he'll do much, but it's a distraction.
[x] Don't feel to bad, whoever wins. Either you get more stuff now, or you get to pick up some extra bonuses later.
[x] If you do manage to kill the target, drop it off at the office of some random publisher if the contract allows you to.
>> No. 52421
Huh, Future Koa is a dick, and Past Koa is probably an idiot. Of course Present Koa is Just perfect.

[x] Hold it! Ask yourself if she prepared an alternative Miriam Stocker (e.g. a golem, puppy, or whatever) and made it start writing a thesis, so you can kill that instead.
[x] If not, fight as best you can. It'll be slightly harder for you to remember the exact details of a bunch of quick attacks rather than fewer strong ones. You'll still remember your general intent, but oh well. Not much you can do to fix that. Random attacks, if you have any, would also help.
-[x] If the fight drags for too long, Stocker could get worried and escape. Don't take too long.
-[x] Should victory be obtained over yourself, be sure to mimic yourself to get as close as you can to Stocker before she realizes who won.
-[x] You also have two souls to your opponent's one. Use that to your advantage if you can actually use souls for energy or something.
-[x] The boy stabbing his mother should still be under your thrall. Not that he'll do much, but it's a distraction.
[x] Don't feel to bad, whoever wins. Either you get more stuff now, or you get to pick up some extra bonuses later.
[x] If you do manage to kill the target, drop it off at the office of some random publisher if the contract allows you to.
>> No. 52422
Oh gods this is *hilarious*.

*Nice.*

[X] I don't suppose you have a puppy named Miriam Stoker prepared?
>> No. 52424
Guys, did you read the first post in this thread?

>Except none of it will work, sadly.

>He specified, after all... 'she does not live long enough to publish the thesis she is preparing.' 'Is' preparing. Not 'may prepare' or 'will soon prepare', but the one that she is currently preparing at this very moment. So it doesn't matter what you name 'Miriam Stocker' and have write a thesis, since as they would not be at the moment of this contract's agreement writing a thesis, they would not in any way qualify.

The idea?
>Hold it! Ask yourself if she prepared an alternative Miriam Stocker (e.g. a golem, puppy, or whatever) and made it start writing a thesis, so you can kill that instead.

Worthless.
>> No. 52425
[x] Fighting time! Not that there's any other choice here. Pull out a weapon too.
-[x] If the fight drags for too long, Stocker could get worried and escape. Don't take too long.
-[x] Should victory be obtained over yourself, be sure to mimic yourself to get as close as you can to Stocker before she realizes who won.
--[x]Cash in on your other self's "payment" as well.
>> No. 52426
>>52424

Ah, but see, that was making the assumption that we would set such a plan in motion following acceptance of the contract. However, if future Koa had already enacted such a plan before past Koa was summoned, said other entitie(s) named Miriam Stroker would already be writing a thesis, and we would be fulfilling the contract to the word.

Of course, this would depend on if future Koa did do such a thing... Or wait, actually, since future Koa's role would eventually be taken up by past Koa, by making the decision to enact such a plot, it all but guarantees that such a plot already has been prepared by future Koa. Goddamnit, stable time loops hurt my brain, but there we go.
>> No. 52427
[x] Hold it! Ask yourself if she prepared an alternative Miriam Stocker (e.g. a golem, puppy, or whatever) and made it start writing a thesis, so you can kill that instead.
[x] If not, fight as best you can. It'll be slightly harder for you to remember the exact details of a bunch of quick attacks rather than fewer strong ones. You'll still remember your general intent, but oh well. Not much you can do to fix that. Random attacks, if you have any, would also help.
-[x] If the fight drags for too long, Stocker could get worried and escape. Don't take too long.
-[x] Should victory be obtained over yourself, be sure to mimic yourself to get as close as you can to Stocker before she realizes who won.
-[x] You also have two souls to your opponent's one. Use that to your advantage if you can actually use souls for energy or something.
-[x] The boy stabbing his mother should still be under your thrall. Not that he'll do much, but it's a distraction.
[x] Don't feel to bad, whoever wins. Either you get more stuff now, or you get to pick up some extra bonuses later.
[x] If you do manage to kill the target, drop it off at the office of some random publisher if the contract allows you to.
>> No. 52428
If Future Koa had gone to such lengths as to learn how to make a homunculus, a golem, or how to teach a dog how to write a thesis, she'd have mentioned such so she could cash in both paychecks. The fact that she's here trying to kill Past Koa should be enough to tell you that such a ruse isn't going to happen. Let it go already.
>> No. 52429
>>52426
You think Koa would have made so much effort just for one situation? Yeah right. Besides, our Koa is pissed enough that she'll kill Koa anyway and kill Stocker to work out her frustration right after, whatever is prepared.
>> No. 52430
[x] Fighting time! Not that there's any other choice here. Pull out a weapon too.
--[x] You've fed more recently than your doppelganger; it's not unreasonable to assume you have more energy than her. Put a lot of power into your attacks. (This might amount to more or faster knives.)
--[x] If the fight drags for too long, Stocker could get worried and escape. Don't take too long.
--[x] Should victory be obtained over yourself, be sure to mimic yourself to get as close as you can to Stocker before she realizes who won.

Geez, stop trying to save the woman, we're already trying to save her, so just go and kill the damn woman.
>> No. 52431
>>52430

Only in Touhou...
>> No. 52432
>>52430
Kahi should make another thread where we control the other Koa. THP PVP!
>> No. 52433
>>52424
Not so. We can be summoned to any point in time, so if we were summoned in the future in the past, we could easily prepare a false Miriam Stocker and have it writing a thesis at the time of the contract.

>>52428
It's worth asking. It's easier on both ends: Future Koa just needs to buy a dog and some ink, and past Koa just has to kill a dog. Neither has to fight an equally matched opponent. And it's not as if we're expecting it to work, given all the fight stuff.

When it comes to fighting, Future Koa has in fact fed more recently than us: she ate the father who was fucking the dog. We do have more souls than her though, unless she got some somewhere else.

[x] Hold it! Ask yourself if she prepared an alternative Miriam Stocker (e.g. a golem, puppy, or whatever) and made it start writing a thesis, so you can kill that instead.
[x] If not, fight as best you can. It'll be slightly harder for you to remember the exact details of a bunch of quick attacks rather than fewer strong ones. You'll still remember your general intent, but oh well. Not much you can do to fix that. Random attacks, if you have any, would also help.
-[x] If the fight drags for too long, Stocker could get worried and escape. Don't take too long.
-[x] Should victory be obtained over yourself, be sure to mimic yourself to get as close as you can to Stocker before she realizes who won.
-[x] You also have two souls to your opponent's one. Use that to your advantage if you can actually use souls for energy or something.
-[x] The boy stabbing his mother should still be under your thrall. Not that he'll do much, but it's a distraction.
[x] Don't feel to bad, whoever wins. Either you get more stuff now, or you get to pick up some extra bonuses later.
[x] If you do manage to kill the target, drop it off at the office of some random publisher if the contract allows you to.
>> No. 52434
>>52433
Again, would Koakuma care so much that she would prepare this? I think not.
>> No. 52435
>>52434
Caring don't enter into it. It's easier to buy a dog than fight yourself.

But again, it almost certainly won't work. Future Koa was summoned too late, master didn't let her name anything else Miriam Stocker so they'd be protected instead of the summoner, whatever.

My money's on the second one.
>> No. 52437
>>52435

How about just stop doing unnecessary things and do the job properly? Holy fuck, this is supposed to be a Kill the Target mission and you guys keep trying to save it, without any reason or motive to do so.

>Oooh, Koa's a devil, she has to screw up the summoner in some way!

Then just do the damn mission and then kill him afterwards. It's much simpler than becoming a failure of a demon and undesireable to summon.
>> No. 52439
>>52428

Unless the idea only just occured to her past self, in which case her future self wouldn't be able to explain it to her before her past self mentioned it, otherwise PIME TARADOX.

>>52434

She cared enough to consider it the first time before discarding it due to the exact wording of the contract, which implies that she would enact said plan now that she has a chance to do so in the future/past/whateverthefucktimetravelhurtsmyhead.

>>52435

A fair enough point, but I'd just like to notethat if that happened, it would cross the line from "reasonable restrictions within the context of the story" to "RAILROAD HURRRRRRR".
>> No. 52440
You guys just had Koa brutally murder some random family for recon purposes. I think it's a bit late to act like you're not trying to kill someone here.
>> No. 52442
>>52440
If we fight it out with our future self, we only get one payment for our services in this incident, because only one of our contracts can be fulfilled. If our future self has prepared an alternate Miriam Stocker to kill, then we can collect on both contracts, screw over at least one of our employers in the process, and avoid getting killed and potentially injured at both times. It's not so much caring about the human's life as it is pragmatism.
>> No. 52443
I would like to point out that if future!Koa had such a thing planned, then why is she taking out a cleaver and getting ready to fight instead of just saying that we can collect on both contracts?
>> No. 52444
[x]Hold it! Point out to to yourself that there is a small but very significant gap between the end of your contract to protect Miriam Stocker, when she finishes writing, and the deadline for your contract to kill Miriam Stocker, when she gets the thesis to the publisher. And wouldn't you just love to follow your contract to its poorly-chosen letter so that you can collect on both contracts while still getting a twist or two in?
[x]If you weren't just messing with yourself for shits and giggles and actually intend on fighting yourself, fight as best you can. It'll be slightly harder for you to remember the exact details of a bunch of quick attacks rather than fewer strong ones. You'll still remember your general intent, but oh well. Not much you can do to fix that. Random attacks, if you have any, would also help.
-[x] If the fight drags for too long, Stocker could get worried and escape. Don't take too long.
-[x] Should victory be obtained over yourself, be sure to mimic yourself to get as close as you can to Stocker before she realizes who won.
-[x] You also have two souls to your opponent's one. Use that to your advantage if you can actually use souls for energy or something.
-[x] The boy stabbing his mother should still be under your thrall. Not that he'll do much, but it's a distraction.
[x] Don't feel to bad, whoever wins. Either you get more stuff now, or you get to pick up some extra bonuses later.
[x] If you do manage to kill the target, drop it off at the office of some random publisher if the contract allows you to.
>> No. 52445
>>52443
With any luck, she's just messing with us until we ask.

>You hate dealing with yourself, you always seem to show up at the most annoying times, and of course you can't help but screw around with yourself. Usually not even in the fun way.
>> No. 52446
File 133495423046.jpg - (198.18KB, 600x550, 51cd8e8c96b376cb84549870a6b1541a79e249ad.jpg) [iqdb]
52446
Time to fight! You pull out your... uh...

Yeah, a weapon would be good to have. The nearest things are your cleaver, and the kitchen knife the kid was using to make fresh, new orifices to violate. Quick distraction time!

"Don't suppose you-" Duck, that came too close. "Have puppy or golem or something waiting in the wings?"

"What, you're still on about that?" You say. "Well, I guess you were. No. And I know exactly how annoying you find that~"

"... Geh." You grunt, narrowly missing getting your eyes cut out by a horizontal swing.

"Doesn't matter anyway. If I did do that whole thing, naming a street urching or whatever, I'd still be bound to defend it as much as the original Miriam, until the papers are finished." She says, putting an odd stress on the words. "And besides, having met the woman, I'm really not interested in putting any more effort into keeping her alive than I have to. Though that still means I have to try to kill you, as best I can."

You fling some heavy bookend off a table, which she dodges easily. Of course she does. That's the annoying part about getting in a fight with yourself, generally you either already know everything you're going to do in advance, or you're stuck fighting someone who does. There's always the fun surprise stabbings from behind, of course, where you're never sure exactly who got you until, surprise, it was you all along, but-

"I said." You say, edge of the cleaver coming too close to your jugular for comfort. "I have to defend Miriam. Until her paper's done. You understand?"

... What?

"Fuck everything, I don't know why I bothered with this, you stupid bitch, only because I remembered bothering." You say with a sigh. "Screw it. I'm going to cut your head off and violate your skull, okay?"

That is not okay! Not until you're you, anyway, at which point it'll be hilarious.

There's been a lot of fighting and you've come in and out of the room a few times throught he conversation. Lots of broken stuff, still don't have something on hand to use as a weapon, she seems to be deliberately keeping you away from getting to the kitchen or the kid's knife.

---

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 52448
[x] Wait! You get it now! You can kill her after she's done writing and before she goes to her meeting! That way, both contracts will be fulfilled.
[x] Since you knows you're a threat, you can't stop attacking yourself. Leave and go get weapons or something to burn time.
-[x] Incidentally, is the girl the type to arrive early or right on time? It would be stupid to wait for this chance only to miss it.
>> No. 52449
Ooooh, right. We're already using our cleaver. We really should get more next chance we have.
>> No. 52451
[x] Wait! You get it now! You can kill her after she's done writing and before she goes to her meeting! That way, both contracts will be fulfilled.
[x] Since you knows you're a threat, you can't stop attacking yourself. Leave and go get weapons or something to burn time.
-[x] Incidentally, is the girl the type to arrive early or right on time? It would be stupid to wait for this chance only to miss it.
[x] When the thesis is done, pretend to be your future self here to collect your payment, kill your future summoner, and take the payment. Meanwhile, you future self can go pretend to be you having accomplished her mission, kill your past summoner, and get those people.
[x] Meet up with your future self and open your presents. It's so much more fun opening gifts with others~.
-[x] You will need to take turns with yourself, though it might be fun to open some together~.
>> No. 52452
[x] Wait! You get it now! You can kill her after she's done writing and before she goes to her meeting! That way, both contracts will be fulfilled.
-[x] Incidentally, is the girl the type to arrive early or right on time? It would be stupid to wait for this chance only to miss it.
[x] Since the other you knows you're a threat, you can't stop attacking yourself.
-[x] Say you'll hold off on killing Stocker until she's done writing her paper but kill her the moment she's done.
--[x] If you continue to attack yourself, use your danmaku pattern (large energy bullets and magic circles that spawn knives) on the future you. I don't know if your danmaku are lethal grade without the spell card system, but at least it will force her away and give you a chance to retreat.
---[x] If you don't kill yourself, leave and go get weapons or something to burn time.
---[x] If you kill yourself with your danmaku pattern, fake being your future self and backstab Stocker as soon as she's done writing. Then, go publish her thesis.
--[x] If your future self stops attacking, infiltrate the target's house and sabotage her Floo powder supply. She won't be using that until she's done writing, right?
>> No. 52453
[x] Wait! You get it now! You can kill her after she's done writing and before she goes to her meeting! That way, both contracts will be fulfilled.
-[x] In your defense, you knew nothing about your future contract and the mistakes therein.
[x] Since you know you're a threat, you can't stop attacking yourself. Leave and go get weapons or something to burn time, unless your future self says she has to keep attacking you while you do whatever. In that case, just focus on staying alive until the thesis is done.
-[x] Incidentally, is the girl the type to arrive early or right on time? It would be stupid to wait for this chance only to miss it.
[x] When the thesis is done, pretend to be your future self here to collect your payment, kill your future summoner, and take the payment. Meanwhile, you future self can go pretend to be you having accomplished her mission, kill your past summoner, and get those people.
[x] Meet up with your future self and open your presents. It's so much more fun opening gifts with others~.
-[x] You will need to take turns with yourself, though it might be fun to open some together~.
[x] Have one of you drop off the thesis at a publishing house. You can probably get some sort of reward from Patchy if you tell her about how you single-handedly saved knowledge from someone trying to stifle it.

If F!Koa has to keep attacking us as we go get a weapon, that would almost certainly end up violating the part of out contract that says to keep hidden.

Anyway, getting rewards from two, or perhaps even three, sides sounds awesome.
>> No. 52454
>>52452
Floo sabotage probably won't work. She's probably going to apparate.

[x] Wait! You get it now! You can kill her after she's done writing and before she goes to her meeting! That way, both contracts will be fulfilled.
-[x] In your defense, you knew nothing about your future contract and the mistakes therein.
[x] Since you know you're a threat, you can't stop attacking yourself. Leave and go get weapons or something to burn time, unless your future self says she has to keep attacking you while you do whatever. In that case, just focus on staying alive until the thesis is done.
-[x] Incidentally, is the girl the type to arrive early or right on time? It would be stupid to wait for this chance only to miss it.
[x] When the thesis is done, pretend to be your future self here to collect your payment, kill your future summoner, and take the payment. Meanwhile, you future self can go pretend to be you having accomplished her mission, kill your past summoner, and get those people.
[x] Meet up with your future self and open your presents. It's so much more fun opening gifts with others~.
-[x] You will need to take turns with yourself, though it might be fun to open some together~.
[x] Have one of you drop off the thesis at a publishing house. You can probably get some sort of reward from Patchy if you tell her about how you single-handedly saved knowledge from someone trying to stifle it.
>> No. 52455
[x] Attempt to Kill Future-You, and stick around to complete your mission at the last possible moment.
-
-[x] If by some miracle you succeed, make sure to take both the thesis and whatever your future payment was to be.
-[x] If you fail, make a note to have your future self grab the thesis and pretend to be past you having accomplished your mission, kill your past summoner, and get those people.
[x] Either way, Hide the thesis for later retrieval, and (when re-summoned) give it to Patchy, More knowledge for her library is always worth a few points.
>> No. 52456
[x] Wait! You get it now! You can kill her after she's done writing and before she goes to her meeting! That way, both contracts will be fulfilled.
-[x] Why did you insulted yourself if you knew you were going to get it a second after the skullfuck threat? You're such a bitch.
[x] Since you know you're a threat, you can't stop attacking yourself. Leave and go get weapons or something to burn time, unless your future self says she has to keep attacking you while you do whatever. In that case, just focus on staying alive until the thesis is done.
-[x] Incidentally, is the girl the type to arrive early or right on time? It would be stupid to wait for this chance only to miss it.
[x] When the thesis is done, pretend to be your future self here to collect your payment, kill your future summoner, and take the payment. Meanwhile, you future self can go pretend to be you having accomplished her mission, kill your past summoner, and get those people.
>> No. 52457
[x] Wait! You get it now! You can kill her after she's done writing and before she goes to her meeting! That way, both contracts will be fulfilled.
-[x] In your defense, you knew nothing about your future contract and the mistakes therein.
[x] Since you know you're a threat, you can't stop attacking yourself. Leave and go get weapons or something to burn time, unless your future self says she has to keep attacking you while you do whatever. In that case, just focus on staying alive until the thesis is done.
-[x] Incidentally, is the girl the type to arrive early or right on time? It would be stupid to wait for this chance only to miss it.
[x] When the thesis is done, pretend to be your future self here to collect your payment, kill your future summoner, and take the payment. Meanwhile, you future self can go pretend to be you having accomplished her mission, kill your past summoner, and get those people.
[x] Meet up with your future self and open your presents. It's so much more fun opening gifts with others~.
-[x] You will need to take turns with yourself, though it might be fun to open some together~.
[x] Have one of you drop off the thesis at a publishing house. You can probably get some sort of reward from Patchy if you tell her about how you single-handedly saved knowledge from someone trying to stifle it.
>> No. 52458
[x] Wait! You get it now! You can kill her after she's done writing and before she goes to her meeting! That way, both contracts will be fulfilled.
-[x] In your defense, you knew nothing about your future contract and the mistakes therein.
[x] Since you know you're a threat, you can't stop attacking yourself. Leave and go get weapons or something to burn time, unless your future self says she has to keep attacking you while you do whatever. In that case, just focus on staying alive until the thesis is done.
-[x] Incidentally, is the girl the type to arrive early or right on time? It would be stupid to wait for this chance only to miss it.
[x] When the thesis is done, pretend to be your future self here to collect your payment, kill your future summoner, and take the payment. Meanwhile, you future self can go pretend to be you having accomplished her mission, kill your past summoner, and get those people.
[x] Meet up with your future self and open your presents. It's so much more fun opening gifts with others~.
-[x] You will need to take turns with yourself, though it might be fun to open some together~.
[x] Have one of you drop off the thesis at a publishing house. You can probably get some sort of reward from Patchy if you tell her about how you single-handedly saved knowledge from someone trying to stifle it.
>> No. 52459
[x] Wait! You get it now! You can kill her after she's done writing and before she goes to her meeting! That way, both contracts will be fulfilled.
-[x] In your defense, you knew nothing about your future contract and the mistakes therein.
[x] Since you know you're a threat, you can't stop attacking yourself. Leave and go get weapons or something to burn time, unless your future self says she has to keep attacking you while you do whatever. In that case, just focus on staying alive until the thesis is done.
-[x] Incidentally, is the girl the type to arrive early or right on time? It would be stupid to wait for this chance only to miss it.
[x] When the thesis is done, pretend to be your future self here to collect your payment, kill your future summoner, and take the payment. Meanwhile, you future self can go pretend to be you having accomplished her mission, kill your past summoner, and get those people.
[x] Meet up with your future self and open your presents. It's so much more fun opening gifts with others~.
-[x] You will need to take turns with yourself, though it might be fun to open some together~.
[x] Have one of you drop off the thesis at a publishing house. You can probably get some sort of reward from Patchy if you tell her about how you single-handedly saved knowledge from someone trying to stifle it.
>> No. 52460
File 13349737043.jpg - (229.43KB, 572x572, meh close enough.jpg) [iqdb]
52460
".... Oh!" Well, that's a pretty obvious loophole in the clashing contracts, now that it's been pointed out to you. "Wait, does that mean if I hold back and wait, you can stop trying to kill me?"

Your cleaver missing your throat again, but glancing off of your collarbone, is really all of the answer you need about that.

"Not really." You answer anyway. "Besides, I'm kind of interested now~ Come on, just hold still for a few seconds, let's try this out!"

"I think I'll pass..." You say, rolling out of the way of another slice.

"Come on... It'll be over in just a second, and you know you'll be curious too! I just want to borrow your head for a bit. Don't be such a greedy cunt!"

You regret your words after a second as, kicking out, you take advantage of the idea they sparked. You let out a pained 'whoof' of air and stagger back a little, giving you a moment to get some breathing room.

You've been at this for a while, can't seem to get to a door or window out either. Well, you already know all the tries for it you'll make, and all that... this time you nearly make it, though, before a hailstorm of magic shaped like knives slams down at you and you have to dive frantically to the side.

You have a lot to say, right now, about that kick from before. None of it is nice. You mostly tune it out, though, as you focus on retreating upstairs. You're right behind you, and really mad, you can feel that cleaver slicing through your back. Spine is still fine though, lucky, you hate being paralyzed and immobile.

Slamming a door behind you is only a momentary obstacle, and that statue looks really heavy~

You heave into it as the door opens, timing it just right to collapse over onto you, your eyes widening with sudden realization and memory as the anger stops. Too late, bitch~

There's a crashing noise as the statue pins you to the ground, cleaver spinning out of your hands and across the floor. You start trying to push yourself back up off the ground enough to get it off, but you're having none of that... you go ahead and stomp at your arms a few times.

"Bitch!" You snarl, as there's some satisfying snapping noises from beneath your feet. "Damn it... I lost control for a second."

"Lighten up. You knew this would happen from the beginning, right?" You say cheerily, as you pat your cheeks in a parody of fondness.

"Geh..." You say, clearly unhappy with the situation.

"Hey... mind telling me exactly when she plans to leave?" You wonder.

"Die in your own filth." You reply. You guess you do mind, or are contractually obligated against it, or something.

Hm... well, you have some time to waste, it seems. With two broken arms so you can't get the proper leverage to heave yourself up, it's not like you're going anywhere until you're let out, either. And there's still one loose end that hasn't been tied up.... Time to play~

You bring the boy up here, and make a great show of things, taking your time in extracting his soul, before you stab him to death. Then you seat yourself some distance away from yourself, and play. Your howls are like that of an angry beast.

"Damn it bitch, stop dicking around! I'm stuck here, helpless and I can't move! Use me already!"

"Hmm... Noooope~" you say cheerily, ignoring your protestations as you continue your own personal ministrations.

"Fffffuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you-" You snarl.

"Nn~ .... Not today, dear... I'm not in the, ngh, mood~"

Ooh, you look positively rabid about being so close, but so far away from anything.

"I will rape your throat until you choke to death!" You hiss.

"Maybe an-nn~... Another time.... ahn~"

Your toes curl from the whole thing, and it looks for a moment like your arc is almost going to reach you. Not quite, though. And no matter how you strain and crane your neck, you can't get at anything, a fact that only seems to infuriate you further....

Then you pause, and smile as you start to fade away.

"It's almost six..." You say, voice taking on a hollow and echoey quality. "... And she's just made the final revision to her thesis. My contract is complete. For now, I'll leave it to you... you have almost two hours before her appointment. Don't misunderstand, though, I'll remember this, and you'll get yours next time, whore!"

"Goodbye, love~" You say cheerily, as you fade from existence, contract apparently having specified that you leave immediately on completion.

Hm. Well, that was fun! You pick up that cleaver, testingly, and then go glance out a window. She obviously hasn't gotten around to changing those wards yet.

Kind of a shame you left, though, you were starting to think about after the contract completed. It's been a while since you've been able to team up on someone, after all, and that's always fun~

---

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 52462
[x] Well, your target isn't going to kill herself. Time to work~
-[x] Be mindful of surprises. It would be a shame to screw up now.

I miss small votes so I'm doing one now. Why make votes so big when so much isn't used anyway?
>> No. 52464
[X] I'm the motherfucking assassin sneaking in through the window jesus christ
>> No. 52465
[x] Well, your target isn't going to kill herself. Time to work~
-[x] Be mindful of surprises. It would be a shame to screw up now.
>> No. 52466
[x] Well, your target isn't going to kill herself. Time to work~
-[x] Be mindful of surprises. It would be a shame to screw up now.
>> No. 52468
[x] Well, your target isn't going to kill herself. Time to work~
-[x] Be mindful of surprises. It would be a shame to screw up now.
-[x] Think of an excuse in case she figures why you are here when you should had vanished already.

Great, no more "future-past-present-perfect" tense mindscrew.
>> No. 52469
[x] Come to think of it, you lost track of yourself for a while while freeing up the house. She probably went by and took your reward, the whore.
[x] Well, your target isn't going to kill herself. Time to work~
-[x] Be mindful of surprises. It would be a shame to screw up now.
>> No. 52470
[x] Come to think of it, you lost track of yourself for a while while freeing up the house. She probably went by and took your reward, the whore.
[x] Well, your target isn't going to kill herself. Time to work~
-[x] Be mindful of surprises. It would be a shame to screw up now.
-[x] Think of an excuse in case she figures why you are here when you should had vanished already.
>> No. 52471
I've gotta say, I don't get why Koa has such a dysfunctional relationship with herself. Stuff like this has apparently happened in the past, she's got to know by now that being deliberately mean to her future/past self is just going to/already has bit her in the ass.

And how does one forget about dropping a statue on yourself?
>> No. 52472
[x] Well, your target isn't going to kill herself. Time to work~
- [x] Be mindful of surprises. It would be a shame to screw up now.

My, Koa sure likes having her fun.

>>52471
You know it happened/will happen, so what are you going to do about it? It's not like you can change the past after all.
>> No. 52473
>>52472

But if she decided to be nicer, no future incidents like this would occur because of her decision to do so, unless she failed to stick to her choice when the time came.
>> No. 52474
>>52472

>>It's not like you can change the past after all.

You sure about that?
>> No. 52475
[x] Well, you've now ensured that you'll become pissed off, get your arms broken, and be sexually frustrated at some point in the future. Why do you fight yourself, again?
[x] Well, your target isn't going to kill herself. Time to work~
-[x] Be mindful of surprises. It would be a shame to screw up now.
-[x] Think of an excuse in case she figures why you are here when you should had vanished already.
>> No. 52476
>>52474

You can't. You could conceivably enter an alternate, almost identical reality in the "past", such that events there have not caught up to the current of your primary reality, but that would leave your primary reality untouched. Attempting to change thepast of your primary reality would fail because stable time loop.
>> No. 52477
>>52474
You're obviously not aware of the temporal and planar mechanics of diabolic summoning.

That said, she isn't even being a jerk to herself because it's the way things happen, she just seems to enjoy harming/pissing off herself.
>> No. 52478
Future Koa is a dick, and Past Koa is an idiot. Of course Present Koa is Just perfect.
>> No. 52479
File 13351200104.jpg - (177.06KB, 849x1198, sample-54e339d25dba4cd7bf2c969c4b674ccf.jpg) [iqdb]
52479
All the loose ends here are wrapped up, so there's no real reason to stick around. You guess you could set a fire, but you really don't feel like bothering that much.

You kind of regret how things turned out with you, a little. You couldn't really help it, though. As a being of instinctive malevolence, you don't really play well with others. Even if 'others' are you. Your current summoner, even. Swell guy, as far as you can tell. Managed to set up a quick set of guidelines to the contract that get what he wants done, given conditions, and still leaves you leeway to play around a little. You still want to screw him over as horribly as possible, after all.

Well, it isn't to say that you can never get along with yourself, either. There's times when you're just in a really good mood on both sides of things, and matters... click. You can get along like a house on fire, then!

Like lots of houses on fire. Like people running and screaming and crying, and the king's armies marching in to form a line around the town in order to prevent any of your cultist thralls from escaping and infecting the rest of the countriside as they launch giant pots of burning oil from catapults at you to burn out the rot before it spreads.

Yeah, that was an incredible weekend. You're really looking forward to doing it all again, but should probably keep putting it off until the time seems right.

Well, not like the bitch is going to do you any favors and slit her own throat, might as well earn your delicious reward. You stroll right through the front door like you own the place, and the wards don't so much as blink at you. Or they wouldn't, if they had eyes. They dont respond, in any case.

It's not hard to find the Stocker woman, she looks bedraggled in a small writing office, books scattered in stacks around her and papers strewn across her desk as she drinks something from a small vial. Steam shoots out of her ears, but she seems to rapidly lose her sluggishness and become more aware of her surroundings. Some kind of energy drink, for the magical sort.

Her eyes turn to you.

"... Aren't you supposed to already be...?" She says, confusion swiftly turning to alarm in her eyes as her sentence trails off. She twitches her wand in your direction, first syllable of some spell or another on her lips.

Too late~

The edge of the cleaver has already met her wrist, and the hand it was attached to spins off to the side, wand still firmly grasped in it as the blade thunks solidly into the wood of the desk.

"... Ah-!" she says, clutching the bleeding stump in some alarm. Doesn't seem like an incantation, but you can't take any risks. You backhand her as hard as you can, and there's a satisfying noise of something cracking in her jaw. Blood is dribbling down her face, and you think that's a tooth that just fell to the ground.

You punch her in the face a few times, just to be sure she can't so much as gurgle, and that she's in too much pain to focus her thoughts enough to cast, if that's a thing she can do. Now... let's see. Plenty of time before she'll be missed, but unfortunately, she seems to have a fairly tight grip on her own soul. You can coax it out of her, certainly, but you'll start to run risks of being found, and while you don't mind adding to the body count, it would probably be inadvisable.

Doesn't mean you can't play around a bit before you finish the job.

There's a spark of ill-disguised horror and disgust her eyes as you grab great handfuls of the robes she's wearing, and shred them.

Not much longer after that, there's nothing in those sockets at all. Her struggles, pathetic as they are, continue for a good while after, though.

By the time you're finished, and in a much better mood, there's very little left to distinguish who and what exactly that corpse once was. You lick your hands clean of the blood, before turning, thinking to grab those papers and... do something with them, you aren't sure what, but maybe you could angle it to get a reward from Patchouli. Doubtful, unless you showed up with the unique notes actually in hand, and even then it probably won't be anything fun. Vexing woman. All of those backups and corrolaries and clauses to keep her entirely immune from anything you might want to do under any conditions, and yet she never takes advantage of them. It's incredibly frustrating. You've tried forcing the issue, of course, through various means, but that never turns out well for you. You've just ended up being forced to accept that while she might go in for a bit of murder now and again, her sex life seems to be as empty and boring as a thrice-looted pantry after a zombie outbreak.

No matter. Ah, and you're mistaken. Not a corpse yet, still breathing slightly. You go ahead and stomp at its skull a few times. More an act of mercy than anything else at this point, which is kind of annoying, but contract dictations and all. Now, the papers...

... You're calmly tucking them away into a carrying case, and turn to wave from the window.

"Sorry, love. The one that summoned me has a really specific interest in these!" You say cheerily, hopping backwards and out through the window. "Ta~"

.... How annoying.

Well, the destruction or securing of those papers weren't actually a part of your contract anyway, so it's no issue. You head back, after disguising yourself a little again, and make your way to the agreed upon point.

Your price is waiting there, having been cleaned properly and arrayed on sacrifical beddings. Ah, how delicious. The ones you rejected are gone, of course, as is the summoner, with no trace to show where they went off to aside from a ward that fizzled out the second you arrived, seeming only to be notification that you had arrived.

You claim your reward, but there's no reason to hurry things along. You employ a bit of trickery, charming the girl into compliance, and using her efforts to seduce the boy, before you dismiss your hold on her right as things begin.

She's terribly confused, the poor dear, but a hand on her mouth keeps her silent as the boy groans, learning the intimate pleasures to be found in the fairer gender.

He doesn't understand what's happened when you release the girl and let her start sobbing.

That was all quite some time ago, of course, and by now their eyes are both a little blank as they enjoy each other intimately, delighting in your inclusion, and you can claim their souls as your own at any time. They quite simply belong to you, in every way, and even if you let them be they would spend their lives trying to find you and give themselves to you once more~

.... That owl looks rather put off by the debauchery. It's been here for a while, and seems to have a letter, though. Is it for you...? Well, it couldn't really be otherwise, right? You take it.

... It notes that an anonymous tip has been delivered to the Aurors, of a woman with long red hair entering this house, carrying a pair of struggling sacks. Then it erupts into blue fire, and disappears without so much as leaving ash behind. The owl is already long gone, or you'd be tempted to incinerate it in similar fashion.

Aurors... those are the magical law officials around here, you recall? Then you're about to have a number of wizards coming down on your head.

A sharp series of cracks interrupts your thoughts, even as your adorable little toys continue to play with each other, ignoring their surroundings for the sake of fulfillment that doesn't quite arrive save with your touch.

Correction, then. You have a number of wizards surrounding the area. At least half a dozen, judging by the teleporting noises. One or two, you definitely think you could handle without much trouble, probably. That many, though...

Well, you'll have to decide what to do now very quickly. You don't doubt that the summoner sent that 'tip' either personally, or through a close proxy, the bastard. Probably had intended for them to crack down on you shortly after delivering it, with the letter only giving you just enough time to realize you didn't have the time to actually claim your reward before they got here, only the wheels of bureaucracy tangled matters. Well, it would have been a clever enough double cross if not for that. You shouldn't rely on third parties to handle your betrayals, dear~

---

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 52481
[X] Shapeshift into small girl, Compleat your illusion with ripped cloths/bloodstains/semen as necessary to give the impression that you are just as raped as your two pets.
[X] Go along with them for now.
>> No. 52482
>>52480
Is there even a chimney? And your plan also means giving up on the souls of the boy and girl.

[x] Perhaps you could use the the boy and girl to distract them? No doubt they'll be shocked and give you an opening for something.
-[x] They're expecting a human woman, right? Maybe you should hide just above the door leading inside and surprise them from above as they take in the scene?
>> No. 52483
So, if Patchy brought Koa as an assistant and she got her picture in the papers (under the title of something like 'Demon at Hogwarts!'), how many wizards would shit themselves when they'll see it? Seems like she got summoned a lot here.
>> No. 52484
[x] Shapeshift into small girl, Complete your illusion with ripped cloths/bloodstains/semen as necessary to give the impression that you are just as raped as your two pets.
[x] If they are particularly foolish, see if you can separate them. That way, you can easily take them down one by one. Just like the indians Flandre loves so much
-[x] If they are instead competent, continue with the illusion that you were a victim. Keep an eye out for an escape route, as a sharp wizard might eventually realize that you are not what you seem.
>> No. 52485
>>52481
>>52482
>>52484
The issue with illusions is that these are Aurors. It's not safe to assume that they don't have some way of testing us for illusions, and if they detect us, we're going to get killed again very quickly. I got the general impression that Aurors have degraded in competence by the time of the Harry Potter books proper.
>> No. 52487
>>52485
About >>52482, it's not about using illusions. Just using the two already there and go hover above where the door is. Tip just said a woman with red hair was mentionned. I don't think they'll look up above them right as they enter.

To be clear: My plan is to let them enter as we hide just above them. While maybe someone would look up, they'll be horrified and shocked at the sight of the boy and girl screwing and probably move first to do something about it. Thus giving us time to do the first move.
>> No. 52488
[X] Whatever you do remember to drain those two souls first.
>> No. 52489
>>52488
Come to think of it...

Kahi, how long does draining souls take and how long it would take to then leave this plane? It's not as if Koa has another reason to stay here.
>> No. 52490
You can leave at basically any time now that your contract is filled, and you're done here. Similarly, your claws are in deep enough that it only takes a few moments to pull the souls out and leave your pets empty husks, if you have no further use for them. If you want the souls, though, you can't kill them until after you've got them, or they just go away.

Of course, you don't have to leave immediately, and won't be forced out until your summoner realizes 'Fuck, the contract's done and she is still here' and banishes you, which he could do at any time that he feels the inclination to do so.

So, if you want to just ditch everything and bail, that's certainly an option at this point, whether you grab the souls first, don't, kill the sacrifices or not, or any combination of things.
>> No. 52493
>>52482 here. I'll leave this plan if some are inclined to fight and want to use it but I'm changing my vote

[X] Meh, screw this. Grab the souls and go. Patchouli let you out much these days. You can play more later.
>> No. 52494
[x] Grab the souls.
[x] Have as much fun as possible with the aurors before leaving with the papers.
>> No. 52495
This is >>52480. Adding:
[x] Grab their souls and kill them, quickly, before you leave.
>> No. 52496
>>52494
A different Koakuma took them.
>> No. 52497
[x] Grab the souls.
[x] Have as much fun as possible with the aurors before leaving.

Let's go back to Patchy Quest already.
>> No. 52498
>>52494
We don't have the papers, we already took them.
>> No. 52499
[x] Grab the souls.
[x] Have as much fun as possible with the aurors before leaving.

Yes. More Patchy.
>> No. 52500
[x] Their souls are yours. You don't need to take them now, and in fact it might be more amusing to pick them up at some later time. Such as after someone else has started to care about them.
-[x] Tyke bombs: Order the sweet little things to cower and cry piteously until well after they are rescued. Now, the things you have taught them are a secret... one that they should only share with people they really like and who can also keep a secret. But if anyone else should find out... those people should die in their sleep.
[x] Escape while the snackshostages act as a distraction, and see about giving your summoner a thank-you gift. Such as, possibly, a severed spine.

>>52483

Seriously. It kind of makes me wonder if Koa is actually the only devil that ever gets summoned... (and is just too busy to realize that she's alone...)
>> No. 52501
>>52496
>>52498

Ah, is that so? I thought that the main Koakuma had taken them, not another Koakuma.
>> No. 52502
[x] Their souls are yours. You don't need to take them now, and in fact it might be more amusing to pick them up at some later time. Such as after someone else has started to care about them.
-[x] Tyke bombs: Order the sweet little things to cower and cry piteously until well after they are rescued. Now, the things you have taught them are a secret... one that they should only share with people they really like and who can also keep a secret. But if anyone else should find out... those people should die in their sleep.
[x] Escape while the snackshostages act as a distraction, and see about giving your summoner a thank-you gift. Such as, possibly, a severed spine.
>> No. 52503
[x] Their souls are yours. You don't need to take them now, and in fact it might be more amusing to pick them up at some later time. Such as after someone else has started to care about them.
-[x] Tyke bombs: Order the sweet little things to cower and cry piteously until well after they are rescued. Now, the things you have taught them are a secret... one that they should only share with people they really like and who can also keep a secret. But if anyone else should find out... those people should die in their sleep.
[x] If you need to collect the souls now to end the contract and be able to harm your employer, do that instead.
[x] Escape while the hostages act as a distraction, and see about giving your summoner a thank-you gift. Such as, possibly, a severed spine.

This is an awesome idea. They'll obviously eventually be stamped out, but it's all good fun. More important, though, is showing our apprecation to our summoner for this stunt. Also I'm glad to see that my wizard-fighting strategy got used.
>> No. 52504
[x] Their souls are yours. You don't need to take them now, and in fact it might be more amusing to pick them up at some later time. Such as after someone else has started to care about them.
-[x] Tyke bombs: Order the sweet little things to cower and cry piteously until well after they are rescued. Now, the things you have taught them are a secret... one that they should only share with people they really like and who can also keep a secret. But if anyone else should find out... those people should die in their sleep.
[x] If you need to collect the souls now to end the contract and be able to harm your employer, do that instead.
[x] Escape while the hostages act as a distraction, and see about giving your summoner a thank-you gift. Such as, possibly, a severed spine.

Three Koas? Did Kahi just not feel like making more demons? Anyway, let's get this last guy so we can get started on Sakuyaquest and Flandrequest, in whichever order, and then finally get back to Patchyquest.
>> No. 52505
>>52504
Devils, not demons! Demons are the inhabitants of Makai, created by Shinki.

Koakuma just means "little devil" or "imp", so maybe Koakuma is the only summon devil of her classification.

Incidentally, there are five devils in Touhou canon. Three of them (Kurumi, Remilia, and Flandre) are vampires, and Elis...From her name (derived from Elijah) and her title of "Innocent Devil", I have a hard time believing she'd commit the same kind of casual atrocities as this Koakuma.
>> No. 52506
[x] Their souls are yours. You don't need to take them now, and in fact it might be more amusing to pick them up at some later time. Such as after someone else has started to care about them.
-[x] Tyke bombs: Order the sweet little things to cower and cry piteously until well after they are rescued. Now, the things you have taught them are a secret... one that they should only share with people they really like and who can also keep a secret. But if anyone else should find out... those people should die in their sleep.
[x] If you need to collect the souls now to end the contract and be able to harm your employer, do that instead.
[x] Escape while the hostages act as a distraction, and see about giving your summoner a thank-you gift. Such as, possibly, a severed spine.

Starting a sleeper cult sounds good.
>> No. 52507
File 133514998248.png - (218.44KB, 640x480, koakuma_pattern.png) [iqdb]
52507
Changing vote (now deleted) to:

[x] Their souls are yours. You don't need to take them now, and in fact it might be more amusing to pick them up at some later time. Such as after someone else has started to care about them.
-[x] Tyke bombs: Order the sweet little things to cower and cry piteously until well after they are rescued. Now, the things you have taught them are a secret... one that they should only share with people they really like and who can also keep a secret. But if anyone else should find out... those people should die in their sleep.
[x] If you need to collect the souls now to end the contract and be able to harm your employer, do that instead.
[x] Escape while the snackshostages act as a distraction, and see about giving your summoner a thank-you gift. Such as, possibly, a severed spine. Take the most expedient route.

[x] Mentally review your powers and abilities. Can your danmaku be made lethal or not?
>> No. 52508
[x] Have the kiddies be sleeper cultists, unless they won't be good at it due to longing for you, the conditioning won't last through memory charms, or you need to get their souls to completely end the contract.
[x] Stay on the ceiling until the aurors have passed beneath you and declared the room clear, then moved onto the next one. Exit the house while they're occupied with the kids, who will be either extremely grateful to be rescued, or dead. Kill any Aurors who've remained outside if they're in your way.
[x] See about giving your summoner a thank-you gift. Such as a severed spine.
-[x] Disguise yourself as some other human. It'll give you that much longer in your friend's attention.

There are a few potential problems with making a sleeper cult, so yeah. The longing for us could be put to our use by telling them we'll return if they're good worshippers, but as far as I know, these are Muggle orphans and will be Obliviated. Plus the ending-the-contract thing.

Presumably the Aurors will be using SWAT tactics, clearing a room at a time. We can handle one or two Aurors, so no need to worry about people covering the perimiter - even if they left four outside each would still only be able to cover one side of the house.

As for the severed spine, we are going to do that near the neck, right? If it's too low, I think his hands can still move, and thus use a wand. Other than that, the spine is ideal, since we're as good as dismissed if he sees us.
>> No. 52509
[x] Grab the souls.
[x] Have as much fun as possible with the aurors before leaving.

Keeping it short and fun.
>> No. 52510
[x] Have the kiddies be sleeper cultists, unless they won't be good at it due to longing for you, the conditioning won't last through memory charms, or you need to get their souls to completely end the contract.
[x] Stay on the ceiling until the aurors have passed beneath you and declared the room clear, then moved onto the next one. Exit the house while they're occupied with the kids, who will be either extremely grateful to be rescued, or dead. Kill any Aurors who've remained outside if they're in your way.
[x] See about giving your summoner a thank-you gift. Such as a severed spine.
-[x] Disguise yourself as some other human. It'll give you that much longer in your friend's attention.

This is pretty short, too. Not to mention going up against a team of aurors is really dumb.
>> No. 52511
[x] Have the kiddies be sleeper cultists, unless they won't be good at it due to longing for you, the conditioning won't last through memory charms, or you need to get their souls to completely end the contract.
[x] Hide on the ceiling as necessary until you can slip out a window or something. Kill any Aurors who've remained outside if they're in your way.
[x] See about giving your summoner a thank-you gift. Such as a severed spine.
-[x] Disguise yourself as some other human. It'll give you that much longer in your friend's attention.

I kinda doubt aurors will be close enough in operation to the swat that we'll be able to plan for it. Better to leave it vauger and let Koa figure it out.
>> No. 52512
This sounds more interesting than being killed by Aurors.
[x] Have the kiddies be sleeper cultists, unless they won't be good at it due to longing for you, the conditioning won't last through memory charms, or you need to get their souls to completely end the contract.
[x] Hide on the ceiling as necessary until you can slip out a window or something. Kill any Aurors who've remained outside if they're in your way.
[x] See about giving your summoner a thank-you gift. Such as a severed spine.
-[x] Disguise yourself as some other human. It'll give you that much longer in your friend's attention
[x] Mentally review your powers and abilities. Can your danmaku be made lethal or not?

That last bit is for the danmaku guy, who seems really interested in Koa's danmaku for some reason.
>> No. 52513
[x] Have the kiddies be sleeper cultists, unless they won't be good at it due to longing for you, the conditioning won't last through memory charms, or you need to get their souls to completely end the contract.
[x] Hide on the ceiling as necessary until you can slip out a window or something. Kill any Aurors who've remained outside if they're in your way.
[x] See about giving your summoner a thank-you gift. Such as a severed spine.
-[x] Disguise yourself as some other human. It'll give you that much longer in your friend's attention.
[x] Mentally review your powers and abilities. Can your danmaku be made lethal or not?
>> No. 52514
Is anyone else getting a Harry Dresden feel from these two orphans or is it just me.
>> No. 52515
>>52514
As far as I know, neither of them are magic PIs, so no. Of course, that's pretty much all I remember about the story.
>> No. 52516
[x] Don't kill the orphans. They can be legimanced to hear the Wizard mention wanting to kill Miriam for discrediting his life's work, allowing local law enforcement to punish him if you can't.
>> No. 52518
Random Koa out of nowhere steals the notes we had plans for?

Well...this is your story, so I can't honestly say i'm mad. But I must admit, my jimmies have been rustled.

Please ignore the spoilered text.

This is almost as bad as voting to open all 3 notes from cute high school Touhous, but Keine comes alone and rips up two of them because, according to the author, we were supposed to choose only one note to open.
>> No. 52519
>>52518
Given that the other two Koas had objectives that were part of the basic premise of the chapter, I'm pretty sure all three Koas were planned from the beginning and thus my jimmies are unrustled. But if there was one who basically only was summoned to keep us from doing something, that's pretty much how I'd feel about it.

[x] Have the kiddies be sleeper cultists, unless they won't be good at it due to longing for you, the conditioning won't last through memory charms, or you need to get their souls to completely end the contract.
[x] Hide on the ceiling as necessary until you can slip out a window or something. Kill any Aurors who've remained outside if they're in your way.
[x] See about giving your summoner a thank-you gift. Such as a severed spine.
-[x] Disguise yourself as some other human. It'll give you that much longer in your friend's attention.
[x] Mentally review your powers and abilities. Can your danmaku be made lethal or not?
>> No. 52520
We're going to be here at least two more time. That ass could be kill the next time we're here.
>> No. 52522
File 133520845534.jpg - (206.85KB, 850x796, Tsk Not as Planned.jpg) [iqdb]
52522
The thing about danmaku is that it's mainly flash and show. In many cases, it's incredibly easy for that reason since all you're really doing is making a thin... eggshell, as it were, to contain a small puff of light and subtle concussive force or momentary spark of static electricity. It's designed to be used as a game, and so in its most basic, usually easiest to create state, it's almost entirely harmless, at worst as bad as someone coming up and giving you a friendly boot to the jaw. Unless you're in a situation like Patchouli, where you have to reverse engineer things into variations that force them to be harmless instead of, for example, dicing people to bits with rotating sawblades, burning them to ash with searing fires of the sun, crushing them under hundreds of tons of solid stone, or drowning them to death in enclosed bubbles of water they can't swim free from. She's stuck with having to go well out of her way to make her usually very dangerous magic settle into a more harmless form. For most though, it's the other way around, you have to really work at it in order to make danmaku into something actually dangerous, and it tends to be a lot more draining than it's worth.

Generally easier to just half ass it and actually set magic traps that chuck real knives around, if you're trying to seriously hurt someone, rather than overcharging a lightshow to dangerous levels.

Still... you can charm and ensnare someone's mind if you get close enough, you can fairly well mimic anything you can do with danmaku and make it actually dangerous, though not to some of the fantastic levels that can be put on display when things are just for show... you know some magic. Physically transforming yourself is... not impossible, but it's difficult time consuming, and time is something you don't really have, suddenly. You prefer to save that sort of thing for if you have someone that really needs to be horribly violated in every natural orifice and a few new ones simultaneously, for whatever reason, and then torn into tiny bite size pieces afterward, and it's not the sort of thing you can just do on a whim, sadly. Illusions, though... that you could do.

Except that if illusions are expected, they'll be noticed easily, and that could be a really big problem if they're just dismissed out of hand.

"... I'll have to leave you for a time, my little ones." You say, touseling the sacrifices hair fondly, one after another. A pitiful groan rises up from them both, stricken eyes turning to you, shining with sadness at the abandonment soon to come.

They don't stop what they're otherwise doing, though, the adorable little things~

"Don't fret, children... I'll return for you~" You promise. "But for now, I have a little task... you must pretend, for a time, to forget all that has happened here. All that I have taught you, it has to remain our little secret~ It's alright to share, sometimes. If the person you want to share it with can keep a secret as well, and if you think you can make more lovely little ones for me with them~ Otherwise, those who find out will have to... quietly disappear. You understand, loves?"

Their eyes are filled with shining adoration of you as you pet them fondly. Your time is running out, though, you can hear noises from downstairs.

"Finish quickly, my little ones." You urge. "Then sleep, and act the part of confused and helpless waifs when discovered. And remember, even if they try to make you forget~"

You slip out the door, leaving them to their efforts, and float along the ceiling, thinking to pass by the Aurors overhead until you've reached a door or window to the outside, that you can quietly slip through. The house seems to be low on both...

"... Kitchen is clear, sir!" you hear a young voice call.

"Good, Moody! Keep an eye that way lad, Bones, next room!" A barking, older voice sounds out.

The door crashes open and a man with reddish-brown hair, streaked very faintly with a few strands of grey, takes a single step through, wand first and quickly taking in all the details of the room past it.

Then your plan falls apart, as after he looks left, then right, through the empty room, his next motion is to look up to check the ceiling, seeming to be checking for anything crawling along it.

His mouth has already started to open as, acting on instinct, your hand lunges down, fingers digging into his eyes as it clamps down on his head. You only have a split second, now, no time to second guess yourself or everything's sunk... casting seems almost entirely focused on the wand. It has to go. No time to be subtle, you just pull him up and pull the whole arm off, dropping it to the ground.

"Damn it! Bones!" The voice calls as you twist around, holding the rest of him in front of you as an impromptu shield against any spells they throw your way, flying backward.

"Bloody... ! Bloody Queen!" Your hostage calls back urgently, as best it can.

"... Not possible. I put that animal down myself, ten years ago!" You hear the older voice yell back, as you slip through a side door. "Hold on Bones! Moody, get back to HQ on the double, I want another dozen aurors here ten minutes ago, and the rest as soon as you can get them!"

"But sir, I can-!"

"Do it now Alastor!" the older voice roars.

"... Yes sir, Captain Potter!" the younger replies, and the sound of retreating footsteps, followed by a cracking noise from outside indicates that he's gone.

"Just you and me here now, Jenkins... Smith and Williams still circling on brooms above. She'll not slip out easily. Two minutes and the rest of the force'll be dropping on this house like a load of bricks, along with healers, can only hope it's not too late for Bones then..."

"Anti-apparation wards are up, our lass isn't going anywhere-"

"If it's the Bloody Queen in truth, they've never stopped her before, Jenkins." Potter barks. "Can only hope... has to be some imitator. You don't just survive things like-"

You pick up speed and, for the moment, retreat far enough beyond their cautious advance that you can't hear their worried chatter anymore.

Well, interesting as this is, it's definitely not how you'd hoped things would go. The maimed lump of flesh... Bones, was it? Is groaning in your hands, seeming to be doing his best to make enough noise to alert the others to where he is, if they get closer. Well, with the bleeding he's doing, they just have to follow the smears at this point.

Two minutes, he said... well, slightly less than that now. Damn. Assuming it's an accurate estimation and nothing slows them down, anyway. That could be a problem...

Even so, this is kind of fun on its own~

---

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 52526
Holy crap, Koakuma is a big name here? That means if we bring her to school, chances are that we'll be creating quite the shitstorm.

Too bad they don't know it's useless to simply kill her on this plane.

[x] Bloody Queen, put down ten years ago (from this time)... Is there something to remember here?
[x] Decide now. If you want a shot at your summoner now, you need to get out and force your way out from those guys. If you plan to play with them, start making traps and surprises to welcome them.
-[x] They'll be concerned for that guy you hold, right? Silence him and use him as bet. Humans are so quick to charge when concerned about each others.
-[x] Either way, if they manage to corner you, just wave them farewell and go. No need to get killed or captured here.
>> No. 52527
So, Koa is known as the Bloody Queen here? I wonder if that's because of her red hair, because she leaves her victims in pools of blood, or if its just the Brits cursing her name.

Either way, it seems to be interesting that we're dealing with a rookie Moody in the group. Which means we're looking at an older timeframe... Perhaps in the 50s, if not before? From the way he reacted to Potter's voice, it sounded like he was a new recruit. So, say that he's 50-60 in the books. That would mean that we're looking 30-40 years before, making it 50s-60s time frame. Granted, I don't know if Moody's age is given, so I'm guestimating here.

On top of that, it looks like we're dealing with the grandfather of Harry Potter here, at the least. It can't be James, as he's too young to be above Moody in rank. So, looking into the future from this even, we can be pretty sure that anyone Harry's grandfather was close to (such as Sirius and Remus?) would recognize her, along with Amelia Bones. Perhaps even Susan Bones would, too. Not counting what may happen/who'll show up from here.

Now, the moment we bring Koa to Hogwarts, we're going to have a lot of fun. But I suppose I should get back to the vote.

[x] Bloody Queen, put down ten years ago (from this time)... Is there something to remember here?
[x] Decide now. If you want a shot at your summoner at the present time, you need to get out and force your way out from those guys. If you plan to play with them, start making traps and surprises to welcome them.
-[x] They'll be concerned for that guy you hold, right? Silence him and use him as bait. Humans are so quick to charge into a situation blindly when concerned about each others. Leeroy Jenkins!
-[x] Either way, if they manage to corner you, just wave them farewell and go. No need to get killed or captured here.
>> No. 52528
[x] Finish off the hostage and drop him.
[x] Go after Alastor. You can't have others ruin your fun.

Ohohoh! Now I can't wait to take Koakuma to Hogwarts. Dumbledore didn't show any sign of knowing who she was/is/will be, and Potter's father seems to still live. Fun is to be had, regardless.
>> No. 52529
>>52527
Errr, you do know Koakuma stated before it was about 60 years before current time with Patchouli?
>> No. 52530
>>52529
My bad then, I must have missed that.

Ignore that rambling, then.
>> No. 52531
[x] Bloody Queen, put down ten years ago (from this time)... Did you already do this or is it something in the future.
[x] Start making traps and stuff to welcome your new guests.
-[x] They'll be concerned for that guy you hold, right? Silence him and use him as bait. Humans are so quick to charge when concerned about each other.
-[x] And, of course, the kids. Do try to set up the trap for them so that it misses them and still looks convincing.
[x] Once you've got an acceptable number of traps up, start trying to fight/slip out of the house. Keep putting traps if feasible while escaping.
-[x] Either way, if they manage to corner you, just wave them farewell and go. No need to get killed or captured here.

Magic SWAT teams do have a pretty good reason to look up, after all. Makes sense. Anyway, I'm more interested in setting up for our guests than trying to get our summoner. That'd still be nice if we can do both, though. Not really holding out hope, though.
>> No. 52533
>>52531
That's why my plan called to use the kids as distraction too... He would have checked left and right and found them and then go to them instead of looking up next. Oh well.
>> No. 52535
[x] Bloody Queen, put down ten years ago (from this time)... Did you already do this or is it something to look forward to?
[x] Start making traps and stuff to welcome your new guests.
-[x] They'll be concerned for that guy you hold, right? Use him as bait. Humans are so quick to charge when concerned about each other.
-[x] And, of course, the kids. Do try to set up the trap for them so that it misses the kids and still looks convincing.
--[x] Include a note with the kids making fun of them for trusting anonymous tips. It's so easy to lure them into traps this way! You hope they had as much fun as you did.
[x] Once you've got an acceptable number of traps up, start trying to fight/slip out of the house. Keep putting traps if feasible while escaping.
-[x] Either way, if they manage to corner you, just wave them farewell and go. No need to get killed or captured here.
--[x] Reassure them you'll return soon enough.

No need to silence Bones, he's been blinded and probably won't realize he's being used as bait. He's even being helpful and moaning to let them know where he is! I also added in some stuff to push their buttons.

Anyway, ten bucks say we take out Moody's eye. Unless it's said somewhere something else got it, I can't remember.
>> No. 52536
So, not only people who summoned Koakuma will crap their pants if Koa's picture is in the papers, but many others guys like Aurors too.

...Aren't we having a bit too much fun playing as Koakuma here? What does that say about us?
>> No. 52538
Any trapping worth doing is worth doing right.

[x] Bloody Queen, put down ten years ago (from this time)... Did you already do this or is it something to look forward to?
[x] Start making traps and stuff to welcome your new guests.
-[x] They'll be concerned for that guy you hold, right? Use him as bait. Humans are so quick to charge when concerned about each other.
-[x] And, of course, the kids. Do try to set up the trap for them so that it misses the kids and still looks convincing.
--[x] Include a note with the kids making fun of them for trusting anonymous tips. It's so easy to lure them into traps this way! You hope they had as much fun as you did.
-[x] If they manage to corner you, just wave them farewell and go. No need to get killed or captured here.
--[x] Reassure them you'll return soon enough.

We've got two traps we definitely want to set - the one for Bones and the ones for the kids. We obviously don't want the kids to get killed, so our best choice there is probably to set the circle of knives to appear around them, with their bodies covering up the magic circle, if there must be a visible one. For Bones, we ought to set up a crossfire, with both Bones and his rescuers being caught in it. With any luck, they'll be too concerned with Bones that they won't notice the magic circles to the side.

Other than that, any others we incapacitate should be trapped like Bones or the kids - variety is key so the kids not being trapped to kill them isn't suspicious. The tops of doorframes are also a wonderful place for a single knife to suddenly appear and be flung downwards. Or a whole bunch, from every inch of the door frame.

Barring those, it's just a matter of hiding the traps as well as possible, making as many as possible, and hopefully throwing some variety in there if possible. Just knife traps gets dull, after all. I dunno what else we can do, though. Maybe fire?
>> No. 52539
>>52536
Maybe that we enjoy trying to cause as much trouble as possible for Patchy in the future?
>> No. 52540
>>52536
That we're good at acting like the character of the moment. Everyone already knows we're depraved psychopaths.

[x] Bloody Queen, put down ten years ago (from this time)... Did you already do this or is it something to look forward to?
[x] Start making traps and stuff to welcome your new guests.
-[x] They'll be concerned for that guy you hold, right? Use him as bait. Humans are so quick to charge when concerned about each other.
-[x] And, of course, the kids. Do try to set up the trap for them so that it misses the kids and still looks convincing.
--[x] Include a note with the kids making fun of them for trusting anonymous tips. It's so easy to lure them into traps this way! You hope they had as much fun as you did.
-[x] If they manage to corner you, just wave them farewell and go. No need to get killed or captured here.
--[x] Reassure them you'll return soon enough.
[x] Huh. Patchy might want to hear about all the fun you will have had in Britain when you get back.

We probably have to tell Patchy about this, there's definitely a clause about not withholding pertinent information somewhere in those three weeks of contract.
>> No. 52541
How about seducing/raping Mr. Potter? That would be deliciously cruel~
>> No. 52542
[x] Bloody Queen, put down ten years ago (from this time)... Did you already do this or is it something to look forward to?
[x] Start making traps and stuff to welcome your new guests.
-[x] They'll be concerned for that guy you hold, right? Use him as bait. Humans are so quick to charge when concerned about each other.
-[x] And, of course, the kids. Do try to set up the trap for them so that it misses the kids and still looks convincing.
--[x] Include a note with the kids making fun of them for trusting anonymous tips. It's so easy to lure them into traps this way! You hope they had as much fun as you did.
-[x] If they manage to corner you, just wave them farewell and go. No need to get killed or captured here.
--[x] Reassure them you'll return soon enough.
[x] Huh. Patchy might want to hear about all the fun you will have had in Britain when you get back.
-[x] Seduce/rape Mr.Potter. (Why not? Maybe he'll pass down his (new) obsession with redheads...)
>> No. 52544
Guys, the kids aren't with Koa. Why are your votes acting as if they still are?
>> No. 52545
>>52542
Well, your suggestion wasn't entirely useless, it is good for a laugh. Unfortunately, that's all a suggestion to seduce or rape a highly trained, experienced policeman while he is in the process of trying to neutralize us, he has friends to pull us off of him, and the entire police force is due to arrive in about two minutes IS good for. I'm not even going to dignify it with an antivote.

[x] Bloody Queen, put down ten years ago (from this time)... Did you already do this or is it something to look forward to?
[x] Start making traps and stuff to welcome your new guests.
-[x] They'll be concerned for that guy you hold, right? Use him as bait. Humans are so quick to charge when concerned about each other.
-[x] And, of course, the kids. Do try to set up the trap for them so that it misses the kids and still looks convincing.
--[x] Include a note (on the walls, with Bones's blood) with the kids making fun of them for trusting anonymous tips. It's so easy to lure them into traps this way! You hope they had as much fun as you did.
-[x] If they manage to corner you, just wave them farewell and go. No need to get killed or captured here.
--[x] Reassure them you'll return soon enough.
[x] Huh. Patchy might want to hear about all the fun you will have had in Britain when you get back.
>> No. 52548
>>52544
... The only mention of the kids in the current votes is to remember to leave a trap (and sometimes note) by them while setting up all the traps.

Even if there was something specific we wanted to do right away, Koa knows where they are and is capable of walking there on her own without a vote spelling it out.
>> No. 52549
>>Even if there was something specific we wanted to do right away, Koa knows where they are and is capable of walking there on her own without a vote spelling it out.

[X] Find another version of yourself with some time on her hands. Ask her to help you pull off an awesome prank.
-[X] Break into an abortion clinic and make a necklace out of aborted fetuses for yourself and your double.
--[X] Mind Control a random woman from the clinic. Give that woman a mental command to walk into the Auror headquarters when it's jam packed full of people.
---[X] Transform yourself, your double, and the necklace of aborted fetuses into various sex toys.
----[X] Have that woman insert these various sex toys into herself and sneak them into the Auror's offices.
-----[X] Break the transformation when there are a multitude of onlookers, causing this poor woman to literally explode in a shower of organs, blood, feces, and fetuses.
------[X] Declare yourself and your counterpart to be The Aristocrats!
>> No. 52550
File 13352323014.jpg - (59.06KB, 553x619, picture something vaguely like this guy.jpg) [iqdb]
52550
Bloody Queen, is it? You can't recall that name. Then, that doesn't mean much. Every so often you show up in a place you've already been before you've been there, and even later when you go for the first time, you don't always know where things like 'Bloody Queen', 'Harbinger of Lawlessness', 'Devil's Handmaiden', or 'Oh god no' come from. They just sort of happen, sometimes. The fact that you don't recall being here around that time yet doesn't mean much either, you might have forgotten, if it's been long enough.

The name 'Potter' kind of rings a faint bell, though. Maybe you have met this guy. ... or no, wait, it could also be that you're remembering one of Patchy's off-limits-for-the-duration-of-her-employment students. That could be it too. They aren't very loud bells, after all. Or maybe he's just forgettable?

Fireplace poker!

You grab that, and quickly impale the Bones person to a conveniently nearby wall, and start setting up a knife trap. The initial part is easy, but forcing enough power into it to make the things actually work like properly thrown knives instead of giving a few papercuts means it takes a few seconds... little more... little more... There!

And just in time, too... you've only barely got a moment to retreat into the shadows of the next room before they're crashing through the door into this one.

"... Shit! Bones!" The new voice says, along with a hastening of footfalls. Yeeesss~

.... No! Potter's voice has risen in a wordless cry of alarm, and peering back you can see him thrusting his wand just in time, as the trap goes off, and knives stab harmlessly into heavy slabs of wood that fall aside. Jenkins ignores the display, and how close he came to being chopped into fine slices as he gets Bones off the poker and wall.

"Critical condition, Captain!" He reports.

"Get him out of here, Jenkins!" Potter barks... hm, doesn't seem like the sort of person you'd forget. Hard, steely eyes shining with a spark of restrained fury, imposing figure, dark, dark grey hair that might have once been black or brown. He pokes his wand at a smashed chair, and it turns into a pair of giant fucking lions.

"These'll see you out, get him to the healers, I'm not going to see one of my men die here if I can help it!" He barks.

"Don't be a hero, sir!" Jenkins objects, even as he heaves Bones up and over a lion's back, forcing something in a small vial down the man's throat. "You're retiring next week, you have a wife waiting for you at home!"

"You think I can just send Bones back out alone and assume she won't pick him off? Get going Jenkins!"

"... Yes sir!"

You can almost hear the man growling like an angry bear that's just seen you kick her cub as Jenkins retreats, blocking your most direct path to them. You don't think you can catch them before they're out... damn.

"Just you and me now.... That's how you prefer it, isn't it...." He says, glowering into the gloom, lit only by candles. They can make light with their wands, right? Guess he's smart enough not to kill the vision he has in the dark in case it goes, though...

It hasn't been that long. Still a bit over a minute.

---

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 52555
[x] It's now you against him ready for you with reinforcements coming in very soon. Since those odds doesn't look nice, let's just play a bit before leaving since you would rather not end this night by being completely screwed.
-[x] He seems to know you, but you don't know him (in a future summons perhaps?). Let's improvise a bit so he talks more.
-[x] Make sure to say farewell before going. It's always great to infuriate people thinking they'll put down someone they hate before escaping.

Yeah, not sure we're going to win here since we can't make a sneak attack again.
>> No. 52556
[x] Take him out as best you can. A delayed knife to the back of the neck after he's completely concentrating on fighting you would be wonderful if you can pull it off.
-[x] Kill the candles if you can see without them. He'll have to focus on making light while in combat, and that can only hurt him.
[x] If you beat him, gloat a bit and make some remarks about him having been your favorite, how glad you are to return in time for his retirement, and so on. Chances are it'll fit in with the future you's actions in the past, and it'll make him ever so cross~.
[x] Then get to trapping. Doorframes are probably a good choice, as are the kids.
[x] If you lose, or are cornered, smile, wave, and disappear.

Our best bet is probably to draw him completely into fighting us, make him focus on light too, then activate one of them traps to send a magic knife into his spine.
>> No. 52557
Shouldn't we focus on escaping rather than fighting? We have only a minute before shit hits the fan and we're surrounded by a few dozen of them.
>> No. 52559
>>52557
Either way, we have to go through Tobias Potter over there, and that's almost certainly going to take a minute.

[x] Take him out as best you can. A delayed knife to the back of the neck after he's completely concentrating on fighting you would be wonderful if you can pull it off.
-[x] Kill the candles if you can see without them. He'll have to focus on making light while in combat, and that can only hurt him.
[x] If you beat him, gloat a bit and make some remarks about him having been your favorite, how glad you are to return in time for his retirement, and so on. Chances are it'll fit in with the future you's actions in the past, and it'll make him ever so cross~.
[x] Then get to trapping. Doorframes are probably a good choice, as are the kids.
[x] If you lose, or are cornered, smile, wave, and disappear.
[x] If you manage to finish trapping before reinforcements come, or can fight or slip past the reinforcements, by all means escape.
>> No. 52561
>>52557
We can escape by leaving this plane since the contract is done. Since, as you said it, shit will hit the fan in a minute, what we do as a farewell is up for vote.
>> No. 52562
[x] Take him out as best you can. A delayed knife to the back of the neck after he's completely concentrating on fighting you would be wonderful if you can pull it off.
-[x] Kill the candles if you can see without them. He'll have to focus on making light while in combat, and that can only hurt him.
[x] If you beat him, gloat a bit and make some remarks about
him having been your favorite, how glad you are to return in time for his retirement, and so on. Chances are it'll fit in with the future you's actions in the past, and it'll make him ever so cross~.
[x] Then get to trapping. Doorframes are probably a good choice, as are the kids.
[x] If you lose, or are cornered, smile, wave, and disappear.
[x] If you manage to finish trapping before reinforcements come, or can fight or slip past the reinforcements, by all means escape.
>> No. 52567
The Contract is already fufilled, so let's play with the man.
[x] Slink out from the shadows
-[x]"We meet again, Mister Potter, I hope you remember me."

[x] Banter
-[x] Ask about his family
--[x] Specifically, his wife and child
-[x] If asked how Koa is still alive, reply with
--[x] "Even death is not to be feared by one who has lived wisely."
-[x] Screw over the guy who summoned us
--[x]"Normally I don't go for contract work, but those little ones were so tempting... The more beautiful and pure a thing is, the more satisfying it is to corrupt, don't you think?"

[x]Smile, wave, and disappear
-[x] "Enjoy your retirement, handsome."
>> No. 52571
>>52567
That's pretty good, except it reveals we have corrupted the kids, ruining our fledgling cult's chance of survival, and doesn't actually screw over our summoner.

I'm also getting the vibe we're supposed to kill Potter Sr., what with his retirement in a week and him having a history with us. But that aside, we can still do better than outing our own cult to freak out a guy for a few moments.

I also don't really like your reply, though that's a matter of opinion.

[x] If asked how you are still alive, helpfully inform him you got better.
[x] Take him out as best you can. A delayed knife to the back of the neck after he's completely concentrating on fighting you would be wonderful if you can pull it off.
-[x] Kill the candles if you can see without them. He'll have to focus on making light while in combat, and that can only hurt him.
[x] If you beat him, gloat a bit and make some remarks about him having been your favorite, how glad you are to return in time for his retirement, and so on. Chances are it'll fit in with the future you's actions in the past, and it'll make him ever so cross~.
-[x] Then kill him and write a message about how easy it is to lure Aurors into traps with anonymous tips on the walls with his blood.
[x] Then get to trapping. Doorframes are probably a good choice, as are the kids.
[x] If you lose, or are cornered, smile, wave, and disappear.
[x] If you manage to finish trapping before reinforcements come, or can fight or slip past the reinforcements, by all means escape.
>> No. 52573
Seriously what magic does Koa know/can use? Every time we try to solve our problems with magic, we get a vague "Nope, Koa can't do that." from Kahi.

Kinda frustrating since we don't know if were going to get screwed over when the update goes up.

[X] Use your magic in whatever way you would normally use it to kill/subdue/hypnotize/disable a spellcaster.
>> No. 52574
>>52573
>vague "Nope, Koa can't do that."
Pfft, you mean like the illusion that she can do but has reservations about, the changing of forms that takes a while, not being able to enter the dreams of an awakened person, and Koa not somehow conveniently knowing how to make a homunculi despite having no reason to know how?

I think you're just whining.
>> No. 52575
Hey, Can we just enter a dream nearby to escape? would probably be easier than trying to fight our way out of the noose.
>> No. 52576
[x] You think you know where this is going. Ham it up. Proclaim 'your' 'return'. Drop a name; 'Scarlet Devil' sounds in theme. You've already received retribution, might as well do the transgression.
>> No. 52578
>>52576
For the second or third time, Koa has no idea why Remilia is so mad. It's not really a hard concept to grasp.

We're not even in France, man, and if we did ham it up, we have a perfectly good persona to pretend to be.
>> No. 52579
Yeah, while I'm pretty sure that Koa will eventually have made her image well-known in France, it's become pretty clear that this summoning isn't it.
>> No. 52580
"This is the day you will always remember as the day that you almost caught the Bloody Queen!,"
>> No. 52581
[x] Kiss The Potter
-[x] Planeshift out
>> No. 52582
I have to say that this koakuma quest has been the most amusing and fun part of this story so far.
>> No. 52583
He only has two days left until retirement! The irony!
>> No. 52584
[x] If asked how you are still alive, helpfully inform him you got better.
[x] Take him out as best you can. A delayed knife to the back of the neck after he's completely concentrating on fighting you would be wonderful if you can pull it off.
-[x] Kill the candles if you can see without them. He'll have to focus on making light while in combat, and that can only hurt him.
[x] If you beat him, gloat a bit and make some remarks about him having been your favorite, how glad you are to return in time for his retirement, and so on. Chances are it'll fit in with the future you's actions in the past, and it'll make him ever so cross~.
-[x] Then kill him and write a message about how easy it is to lure Aurors into traps with anonymous tips on the walls with his blood.
[x] Then get to trapping. Doorframes are probably a good choice, as are the kids.
[x] If you lose, or are cornered, smile, wave, and disappear.
[x] If you manage to finish trapping before reinforcements come, or can fight or slip past the reinforcements, by all means escape.

Sounds good to me~
>> No. 52586
>>52583
The other guy really should've known better than to trigger that death flag.
>> No. 52587
File 133529109264.jpg - (154.13KB, 428x867, see you SOON.jpg) [iqdb]
52587
You whip a hand about, drawing the wind with it into a faint breeze and dousing the candles. You can see better in the dark than a human, and with his vision shot from the sudden shift, you have the advantage~

"It is not by my hand that I am once again-" You start.

You're interrupted. With fire. So much fire. Potter isn't in the mood for a soliloquy, and ooh~ His eyes are burning. Whatever you did to this guy, he really, really hates you~

You'll have to remember that. For the time being, you're distracted with the fact that, along with a few chairs, the table, and parts of the floor and wall, you're also burning. You douse that right away, and move out of the way of a shimmering arc that cleaves a hand-width hole through the length of the wall behind you.

"My my. You would almost think you weren't happy to see me~" You tease, ducking under a ray of multicolored light that ends not in a pot of gold, but in an explosion.

"You... you! What does it take for you to stay dead!?" He seethes, turning a shattered vase into... you aren't sure what, but it seems to be equal parts spider, scorpion, and swords. You do what you can to keep out of swiping and stabbing range.

"More than you have, love~" You say. "But my goodness... not even a kiss hello for an old friend?"

"I'd sooner kiss a Dementor... you know what you're getting into, then." He snarls and... ouch. You were a bit slow on that one, and you're bleeding a little from the cut. Shame~

"Freeze! Don't move a muscle!" An order comes from the side, where.... ufufufu, one of them slipped in through path from the entrance and got behind you?

"You damn fool, Smith, don't give her a chance to surrender Curse her!" Potter roars...

Too late~

You're already inside the other wizard's reach, fingers curling at his throat... and a blast of pain catches you all across the side as you tear open his veins. Potter is dismayed, but the Smith is gurgling and clutching at himself...

You're down part of your face, and one arm is fairly well shot now, though. Big chunks missing, hanging on by threads, if you glanced down you could see some of your insides poking out, you're sure. Whatever Potter hit you with, it was nasty~

Your regeneration is nothing like that of the vampires. This won't be enough to put you down, but it would take days to properly heal... still, you can't help but laugh at the delight of it all.

"I don't know what you planned to do here, but I won't let you try it!" Potter barks.

"You won't... let me? Kyahahahahahahaha~" You laugh, already starting to fade into retreat, a beam of painful looking light passing through the space that you no longer thoroughly occupy. "Too late. Tooooo late~"

His teeth grit in rage and his knuckles are white around the handle of his wand in the crackling light of the flames as he sees that you're 'Getting away'.

"I'm so glad... I made it in time for your retirement. I'll see you again, Potter~" you whisper, words carrying through the air to his ears.

And then you're nearly gone, but you keep just the barest fingertips grip in this 'place' and 'time', honestly curious enough to linger as much as you can, for as long as you can. For a moment there's nothing interesting, just the blade arachnid falling apart into junk as Potter sees to Smith's open throat, knitting it back together and mending it as much as he's able, as a series of cracks resound outside of the house. It's only moments after that that the aurors flood through the whole building.

"Situation report, Potter." An even older wizard asks.

"Two down. Bones, Smith. Pretty sure they'll pull through, but they may need medical leave. Suspect has escaped. Distinquishing characteristics: unnaturally red hair, wings, potentially self-transfigured. Set on the back, and a set in her hair. Match for..."

"... That one? I don't like calling my men liars, Potter, but..."

"It was her. Check the men's memories, they'll sync up with my appraisal."

".... Potter, people don't just come back to life." The man insists. "You settled that vendetta long ago, it has to be a mimic that-"

"Sir! Captain, Chief." An auror interrupts. "We've located... captives, sirs. They're... they're not in good condition."

A pained look crosses Potters face, as the chief scowls.

"Elaborate." the older man says.

"They're... young sir." he says, seeming to be trying to put it as delicately as possible after a sidelong glance Potter's way. "I've got kids their age. They're alive, but they've both been..."

"You don't need to say any more." Potter interrupts. "I know too well what she does, to... ugh."

Potter takes a deep breath, then turns.

"Chief." He says, eyes hard once more. "I'm hereby cancelling all the paperwork I've put through for my retirement."

"You can't be serious, Potter?" The man replies. "You've been planning this for years. Even if there is someone mimicking your personal vendetta, you've served the force well and deserve your pension. Let some of the rookies take up the flag... You know your wife wants to have children, and you know full well that she won't have any unless you're home to help take care of them, she's made that much clear to the whole force-"

"Go upstairs. Look at them. Then come down here and try to tell me that I can just quietly retire and bring children into a world where someone like that is wandering around free, whether it's really her or an imitator." Potter barks, staring the chief down.

After a few moments, the chief turns away.

"On your own head be it then, Potter. I'll see about putting a stop on everything that's already been signed and pushed through." He agrees.

That's all the rest that you can make out, before your already tenuous grasp on matters slips away, and you're back outside of existence, contemplating the threads that will let you back in.

---

[ ] This is interesting. This is really interesting! You haven't had someone so furious, so desperately trying to kill you with all of their effort, since... Patchy can wait, you think that you might be able to guess at one of these that might be close enough related to matters to let you get another peek of your apparent history with this person, if you can finagle things enough to have the opportunity.

[ ] You should probably head back. Patchy is waiting, and even though she won't notice any delay in your return, you've cooled down enough to head back. It's not that you've been away long enough that you're starting to miss her, or anything stupid like that. But you might as well get back to business, and there's no reason to put off letting her know that you apparently have some level of possible notoriety in Britain.
>> No. 52588
I'm... torn, really. But I want to get back on tracks.

[x] You should probably head back. Patchy is waiting, and even though she won't notice any delay in your return, you've cooled down enough to head back. It's not that you've been away long enough that you're starting to miss her, or anything stupid like that. But you might as well get back to business, and there's no reason to put off letting her know that you apparently have some level of possible notoriety in Britain.
>> No. 52590
[X] You should probably head back. Patchy is waiting, and even though she won't notice any delay in your return, you've cooled down enough to head back. It's not that you've been away long enough that you're starting to miss her, or anything stupid like that. But you might as well get back to business, and there's no reason to put off letting her know that you apparently have some level of possible notoriety in Britain.

Of course, Patchouli will bring her anyway. I mean, they think she's a human, and humans don't live that long. Even if she'd been identified as a devil, we could just change her face around a bit and say she's a different devil.
>> No. 52591
[x] This is interesting. This is really interesting!

What tracks? Next you'll be saying this story is about Hogwarts.
>> No. 52592
[ ] This is interesting. This is really interesting! You haven't had someone so furious, so desperately trying to kill you with all of their effort, since... Patchy can wait, you think that you might be able to guess at one of these that might be close enough related to matters to let you get another peek of your apparent history with this person, if you can finagle things enough to have the opportunity.

Fucking awesome! We can't lose this chance, we need to know what will happen/happened/is happening.
>> No. 52593
[ ] This is interesting. This is really interesting! You haven't had someone so furious, so desperately trying to kill you with all of their effort, since... Patchy can wait, you think that you might be able to guess at one of these that might be close enough related to matters to let you get another peek of your apparent history with this person, if you can finagle things enough to have the opportunity.

Well damn. Can't let Koakuma return to the old routine without at least discovering why she's called Bloody Queen.

I am more and more expectant of bringing Koa to Hogwarts.
>> No. 52594
[ ] This is interesting. This is really interesting! You haven't had someone so furious, so desperately trying to kill you with all of their effort, since... Patchy can wait, you think that you might be able to guess at one of these that might be close enough related to matters to let you get another peek of your apparent history with this person, if you can finagle things enough to have the opportunity.

A choice? In a Kahi thread?
>> No. 52595
[x] This is interesting. This is really interesting! You haven't had someone so furious, so desperately trying to kill you with all of their effort, since... Patchy can wait, you think that you might be able to guess at one of these that might be close enough related to matters to let you get another peek of your apparent history with this person, if you can finagle things enough to have the opportunity.
>> No. 52596
[X] This is interesting. This is really interesting! You haven't had someone so furious, so desperately trying to kill you with all of their effort, since... Patchy can wait, you think that you might be able to guess at one of these that might be close enough related to matters to let you get another peek of your apparent history with this person, if you can finagle things enough to have the opportunity.

It's like watching a sociopathic trainwreck as it's in progress.
>> No. 52597
[ ] This is interesting. This is really interesting! You haven't had someone so furious, so desperately trying to kill you with all of their effort, since... Patchy can wait, you think that you might be able to guess at one of these that might be close enough related to matters to let you get another peek of your apparent history with this person, if you can finagle things enough to have the opportunity.

Alright, you've picked my interest.
>> No. 52598
Wait, why are we voting to continue Koakuma Quest? I thought people were sick of the sidequests.
>> No. 52599
>>52598

Not really. It's more about the content of the sidequest than just the them being sidequests. For exame, Patchurri's Quest was very nice and lasted almost two entire threads(?). Remilia's ssidequest, however, was unexpectedly short, and devoid of much content. Koa is having a much better time than Remilia had.
>> No. 52600
File 133530361120.jpg - (264.49KB, 1200x1697, 11243258.jpg) [iqdb]
52600
>>52598
Because this is interesting. Really interesting.
>> No. 52601
[x] You should probably head back. Patchy is waiting, and even though she won't notice any delay in your return, you've cooled down enough to head back. It's not that you've been away long enough that you're starting to miss her, or anything stupid like that. But you might as well get back to business, and there's no reason to put off letting her know that you apparently have some level of possible notoriety in Britain.

The title says Patchy Quest. Can we please get back to her?
>> No. 52603
[x] This is interesting. This is really interesting! You haven't had someone so furious, so desperately trying to kill you with all of their effort, since... Patchy can wait, you think that you might be able to guess at one of these that might be close enough related to matters to let you get another peek of your apparent history with this person, if you can finagle things enough to have the opportunity.

I know there are some people pissed the story isn't moving fast enough, but fuck it I want to know what Koa did.
>> No. 52605
[ ] This is interesting. This is really interesting! You haven't had someone so furious, so desperately trying to kill you with all of their effort, since... Patchy can wait, you think that you might be able to guess at one of these that might be close enough related to matters to let you get another peek of your apparent history with this person, if you can finagle things enough to have the opportunity.

Need MORE
>> No. 52607
File 133530736937.png - (143.87KB, 850x747, Tsunderesaurus_Rex.png) [iqdb]
52607
>>Tsundere Koa? Tsundere Koa.

Tsundere Koa? Try Tsunderesaurus Rex!
>> No. 52608
[X] You should probably head back. Patchy is waiting, and even though she won't notice any delay in your return, you've cooled down enough to head back. It's not that you've been away long enough that you're starting to miss her, or anything stupid like that. But you might as well get back to business, and there's no reason to put off letting her know that you apparently have some level of possible notoriety in Britain.

I don't mean to cast suspicion, but all those 'interesting' votes occurred roughly over the course of an hour.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)
>> No. 52609
[x] This is interesting. This is really interesting! You haven't had someone so furious, so desperately trying to kill you with all of their effort, since... Patchy can wait, you think that you might be able to guess at one of these that might be close enough related to matters to let you get another peek of your apparent history with this person, if you can finagle things enough to have the opportunity.

>>52608
Says the fourth guy to vote "go back" within an hour.
>> No. 52611
[X] You should probably head back. Patchy is waiting, and even though she won't notice any delay in your return, you've cooled down enough to head back. It's not that you've been away long enough that you're starting to miss her, or anything stupid like that. But you might as well get back to business, and there's no reason to put off letting her know that you apparently have some level of possible notoriety in Britain.
>> No. 52612
HEY, KAHI, MAKE SURE TO ASK FOR A SPAMVOTE CHECK.
>> No. 52614
>>52609
There are seven people who voted in that timespan.
>> No. 52615
They still don't know 'Bloody Queen' is a demon... Anyway, let's save the fun for later.

[X] You should probably head back. Patchy is waiting, and even though she won't notice any delay in your return, you've cooled down enough to head back. It's not that you've been away long enough that you're starting to miss her, or anything stupid like that. But you might as well get back to business, and there's no reason to put off letting her know that you apparently have some level of possible notoriety in Britain.
>> No. 52616
>>52612
I'm fucking seconding this. Also, one of those things where you ignore the suspicious votes would be fine with me. The main point of staying seems to be finding out what happened, which could be covered by doing that thing where you tell us what would have happened. the main point of going seems to be impatience, which could be covered by making as many decisions for us as possible - we already know we'll accept the contract, for example.

[X] You should probably head back.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)
>> No. 52620
[X] You should probably head back.

Voting not because I want less Koa Kwest, but because I fully expect it to be brought up in a later Patchy Quest slow bit.

Seasoning should be done across the whole meat, rather than putting all the spices on the same spot.
>> No. 52621
[X] You should probably head back. Patchy is waiting, and even though she won't notice any delay in your return, you've cooled down enough to head back. It's not that you've been away long enough that you're starting to miss her, or anything stupid like that. But you might as well get back to business, and there's no reason to put off letting her know that you apparently have some level of possible notoriety in Britain.
>> No. 52623
[X] You should probably head back. Patchy is waiting, and even though she won't notice any delay in your return, you've cooled down enough to head back. It's not that you've been away long enough that you're starting to miss her, or anything stupid like that. But you might as well get back to business, and there's no reason to put off letting her know that you apparently have some level of possible notoriety in Britain.
>> No. 52624
[x] This is interesting. This is really interesting! You haven't had someone so furious, so desperately trying to kill you with all of their effort, since... Patchy can wait, you think that you might be able to guess at one of these that might be close enough related to matters to let you get another peek of your apparent history with this person, if you can finagle things enough to have the opportunity.

No way we can go back now.
>> No. 52625
>>52500
> Seriously. It kind of makes me wonder if Koa is actually the only devil that ever gets summoned... (and is just too busy to realize that she's alone...)
I like to imagine that everybody who summons her is using the same well published standard work on diabolism, without deviating from the given instructions, hence summoning the same devil.
>> No. 52626
>>52616
>which could be covered by doing that thing where you tell us what would have happened

What? No! That's a horrible way for exposition. It has to be done in-story, where it will actually matter, if not now, then in the future. Exposition throught meta not only sucks, but is barely useable in-story.
>> No. 52628
And that makes... what, twenty seven votes now? Consider them called, and if you must have a spam check, then alright.
>> No. 52629
>><Kapow>: so that's 8 legit votes for head back, and 10 or 11 for interesting

Fair enough.
>> No. 52630
>>52629
Dammit. I just hope it won't last as long as City's Quest game. It went on for what, 3-4 threads?
>> No. 52631
>>52629

Awesome. I just hope it lasts longer than City Quest's game. It went on for what, 3-4 threads?
>> No. 52632
>>52630
Over, what, 3 or 4 days? I can only hope for an update rate that obscene.
>> No. 52633
>>52629
9 fake votes? Woah.
>> No. 52634
So be it.

I wanted to go back, but the true voice of Anon has spoken.

I just hope it doesn't take too long.
>> No. 52637
File 133532396350.gif - (18.54KB, 450x520, oooops you goofed~.gif) [iqdb]
52637
Patchouli can wait. You can loom over her bedside, watching her chest rise and fall hypnotically with her breath, mentally shuffling through line after line of contract, even knowing that if you found a loophole to take advantage of situations she would rapidly make you regret it some other time. You sift through the myriad possibilities... there's a fair number that'll put you in about the right place, give or take a few countries or so, and roughly the right time period, maybe give or take a few decades on one outside end or another.

You pick one, and erupt into existence in a carefully chalked circle, with a burst of thematic fire. A quick glance around shows that the circle is glowing with light from the mystic energies restraining you and is formed perfectly...

.... perfectly wrong. Your eyes zero in on a specific spot as the summoner's words float through your ears without particularly registering. There's a scuff, there, that the stammering young man seems to have overlooked. Seems like someone wasn't as careful as they should have been when walking about before starting their incantation, and didn't make any last minute checks~

You're very seldom this fortunate. You can confidently say that significantly less than one in a hundred summoners make such an extreme error, right off the bat.

His awkwardly blustering demands grind to a horrified halt as you saunter casually out of the circle, its damaged state doing roughly as much to keep you contained as a cage of thin tissue-paper.

He starts to draw up a wand to defend himself, but he's clearly not particularly adept at keeping things together when something goes wrong. His sleeve snags on something, and then you're close, and calmly squeeze his wrist until the length of wood clatters down to the floor with a pained gasp.

"Now now, love. Didn't anyone tell you to take care when playing with fire? You might just find yourself being burned~" You tease, hefting him up and pinning him against a wall.

He can't do much to reply other than make the faint noises that come with failing to make air move through his windpipe, what with your hand around his throat as it is, feet kicking uselessly and hands scrabbling against your wrist as his face slowly takes on a blue tinge.

---

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 52638
Interesting seems fine. Because this Koa is interesting.
>> No. 52639
[x] Have your fun and then enthrall him.
[x] Begin preparations for a wonderful rampage of lust and inhibition.
>> No. 52640
[x] Have your fun and then enthrall him.
[x] Begin preparations for a wonderful rampage of lust and inhibition.

Surprise us, Kahi.
>> No. 52641
[X] Give him a kiss and a thanks.
-[X] Fix his damn summoning circle, seriously that thing is going to be the death of us all if something particularly nasty decides to use it.
[X] Begin preparations to hunt down the smug wizard.
>> No. 52642
[x] No contract to hold you back? Freedom, at last!
[x] Interrogate the summoner. Where are you, what time is it, who he is, etc.
-[x] Specially ask him about Potter and Aurors.
[x] Begin preparations for a wonderful rampage of lust and inhibition.
-[x] Enthrall him if necessary. If there is more to gain from keeping him independent, let him be.
>> No. 52643
[x] Give him a nice hug and wish him well.
>> No. 52644
[x] Have your fun and then enthrall him.
[x] Begin preparations for a wonderful rampage of blood, lust and inhibition.
>> No. 52645
[X] Give him a kiss and a thanks.
-[X] Fix his damn summoning circle to teach him a lesson, seriously that thing is going to be the death of us all if something particularly nasty decides to use it.
[X] Begin preparations to your rampage and hunting down that wizard.

This portion is really interesting, specially the world building aspect of it.
>> No. 52646
[x] Give him a kiss and a thanks.
-[x] Fix his damn summoning circle, seriously that thing is going to be the death of us all if something particularly nasty decides to use it.
[x] Interrogate the summoner. Where are you, what time is it, who he is, etc.
-[x] Specially ask him about Potter and Aurors.
[x] Don't begin preparations for a rampage of blood, lust and inhibition.

Rampaging is getting off-track from our reason for being here.
>> No. 52648
[x] Give him a kiss and a thanks.
-[x] Fix his damn summoning circle, seriously that thing is going to be the death of us all if something particularly nasty decides to use it.
[x] Interrogate the summoner. Where are you, what time is it, who he is, etc.
-[x] Specially ask him about Potter and Aurors.
[x] Don't begin preparations for a rampage of blood, lust and inhibition.
>> No. 52649
[X] Give him a kiss and a thanks.
-[X] Fix his damn summoning circle, seriously that thing is going to be the death of us all if something particularly nasty decides to use it.
[X] Interrogate the summoner. Where are you, what time is it, who he is, etc.
-[X] Specially ask him about Potter and Aurors.
[X] Don't begin preparations for a rampage of blood, lust and inhibition.

Timeline-slipping murderer one minute, ad-hoc advisor to novice summoners the next. Certainly the strangest Koa I've ever read about.
>> No. 52650
[X] Give him a kiss and a thanks.
-[X] Fix his damn summoning circle, seriously that thing is going to be the death of us all if something particularly nasty decides to use it.
[X] Interrogate the summoner. Where are you, what time is it, who he is, etc.
-[X] Specially ask him about Potter and Aurors.
[X] Don't begin preparations for a rampage of blood, lust and inhibition.

Ok, this is amusing.
>> No. 52652
[x] Have your fun and then enthrall him.
[x] Destroy the summoning circle. Better not to leave it there to attract suspicion.
[x] Acquire information from the lad on the surrounding area, immediate and general, time, and well as people named Potter. While you're at it, you might as well find out what he wanted you for. Maybe you'll do it for laughs.

I think this is when we became the Bloody Queen. Rampaging actually will bring Potter right to us. I don't actually see the point of fixing the circle - nothing's going to come out of it, you need a summoning. Though fixing it with us inside would be less pointless and more stupid.

As for the summoner, I think it'd be way funnier to leave him aware of what his mistake has wrought, but summoners have that thing where they can easily dismiss you. Not to mention he's currently the only one that knows what we are. Control that, and we're free to expand until someone notices something's wrong - which someone will, but we can have thralls all over the world by then, and a wonderfully prepared building with knife traps all over.
>> No. 52654
[X] Give him a kiss and a thanks.
-[X] Fix his damn summoning circle, seriously that thing is going to be the death of us all if something particularly nasty decides to use it.
[X] Acquire information from the lad on the surrounding area, immediate and general, time, and well as people named Potter. While you're at it, you might as well find out what he wanted you for. Maybe you'll do it for laughs.
[X] Just when he thinks he's safe, have your fun and then enthrall him.

Combine the two. It's the inevitable switch from hope to despair that I look forward to.
>> No. 52657
[x] Have your fun and then enthrall him.
[x] Destroy the summoning circle. Better not to leave it there to attract suspicion.
[x] Acquire information from the lad on the surrounding area, immediate and general, time, and well as people named Potter. While you're at it, you might as well find out what he wanted you for. Maybe you'll do it for laughs.
>> No. 52658
[x] Have your fun and then enthrall him.
[x] Destroy the summoning circle. Better not to leave it there to attract suspicion.
[x] Acquire information from the lad on the surrounding area, immediate and general, time, and well as people named Potter. While you're at it, you might as well find out what he wanted you for. Maybe you'll do it for laughs.
>> No. 52659
[X] Give him a kiss and a thanks.
-[X] Fix his damn summoning circle, seriously that thing is going to be the death of us all if something particularly nasty decides to use it.
[X] Acquire information from the lad on the surrounding area, immediate and general, time, and well as people named Potter. While you're at it, you might as well find out what he wanted you for. Maybe you'll do it for laughs.

Whiplash, ho!
>> No. 52660
[x] Have your fun and then enthrall him.
-[x] Keep a low profile, for now.
[x] Destroy the summoning circle. Better not to leave it there to attract suspicion.
[x] Acquire information from the lad on the surrounding area, immediate and general, time, and well as people named Potter. While you're at it, you might as well find out what he wanted you for. Maybe you'll do it for laughs.
>> No. 52661
[X]You wait and watch. Three or four minutes more should be sufficient.
>> No. 52662
X] Give him a kiss and a thanks.
-[X] Fix his damn summoning circle, seriously that thing is going to be the death of us all if something particularly nasty decides to use it.
[X] Interrogate the summoner. Where are you, what time is it, who he is, etc.
-[X] Specially ask him about Potter and Aurors. Also what he wanted to summon you for. Maybe you'll do it for laughs.
[X] Don't begin preparations for a rampage of blood, lust and inhibition.
>> No. 52663
[x] Try to make him a subservant of you, for all your tasks you either don't want to fufill yourself or... can't for yourself.
>> No. 52664
[X] Give him a kiss and a thanks.
-[X] Fix his damn summoning circle, seriously that thing is going to be the death of us all if something particularly nasty decides to use it.
[X] Acquire information from the lad on the surrounding area, immediate and general, time, and well as people named Potter. While you're at it, you might as well find out what he wanted you for. Maybe you'll do it for laughs.
[X] Just when he thinks he's safe, have your fun and then enthrall him.
>> No. 52665
File 133539449228.png - (256.14KB, 600x500, barely like this at all.png) [iqdb]
52665
You keep a firm grip as you think about it. You're still thinking about things as he starts to go a little limp in your hand. Then his eyes start to roll back in his head and you ease up a bit. Enough for him to suck in a deep, ragged breath.

You kiss him gently, interrupting his desperate attempts to get air back into his lungs, and then toss him a bit aside, to where a couch looks to have been hastily moved against a wall. You wait for a few minutes as he hacks and wheezes, rubbing at his throat, then reach down to collect the stick he's staring at, knowing full well that he's thinking about making a dive for it.

"You're a luuucky boy~" You say, tucking the focus away where he can't get at it. "You made such an incredible mistake, and it's not even going to be the death of you. A lifetimes worth of luck! Literally~ In the future though, you should really be sure to check your work again right before you actually begin. Why, an error like this is the sort of thing you can regret for... why, for the rest of your life, though it isn't that that will usually be terribly long~"

"Not going to-"

"As long as you don't do anything stupid, anyway. Please don't. I'd simply hate to have to murder you after having already decided not to. Now then, dear... I have questions. Who are you, and where are we, to begin."

"You dont-?"

"Only the greatest of generalities. I would venture that we are somewhere in or near Britain, for example."

He heaves a rasping breath.

"Samuel Morgan." He says. "Muggleborn wizard, I'm a furniture salesman... ah... We're in East Barnet, a bit off of the Oak Hill park, and a fair way from Barnet proper and Enfield."

"Very good. Keep co-operating, and this won't have to get particularly unpleasant for you at all~" You reply. "Now... What do you know of the Aurors? Potter in specific."

"... I don't... I mean, that... I left the society when I realized that any job I qualified for was going to go to a Pure or Half blood before I got a shot at it, and I had to eat a lot of crow with my family when I admitted that it wasn't going to get me anywhere." He rambles. "I just... I don't know. Potter is... I think he was an auror when I left? I heard about him once or twice, but that's it, I don't even subscribe to any of their newspapers any more, I don't know anything about what's going on-"

"Tsk." You interrupt. "Oh well. I suppose there's nothing to be done about that. Now... for what purpose did you intend to summon me?" You ask, dryly.

He stares at you for a long moment before speaking.

".... Sex." He says, very slowly, causing a grin to crawl across your face. "I mean... obviously. What other reason would I have to summon a-"

"Oh, you would be surprised~" You say.

"And I got a bit drunk and promised some of my mates a party with something special and all, and you wouldn't believe the things that prostitutes'll wring out of you, I just can't afford..."

"Sssh~" You say soothingly, the grace of a predator in your stride as you stalk forward. "Sex... was it? Yees, that won't be a problem. You're lucky twice over, mortal~" You say, caressing him gently, and then breaking off to hold his wrists in place.

"... what the hell is that poking-"

"But lesson number two of diabolism. 'Be careful what you wish for'~" You say, teasingly.

...

By the time you're done with him, he's hardly in any condition to fight off your Charm, mind sluggish to recognize that the body is no longer moving in accordance with his will.

There's a second part to his request though, isn't there? Yeeees~ 'Something special for the party'.

Well, you can do that, too.

It only takes a few minutes to doll him up suitably, and you don't think that even the most perceptive would notice that his eyes are rather dulled.

The first arrival is already a bit smashed when he arrives, but there's nothing really out of place to reveal your nature any more, and his attention is fixed on Samuel. Which is appropriate, as it is a terribly fetching ensemble you've put him up in.

"Bloody 'ell, Sam. What's got into you, mate?"

"At the moment? Nothing. But you can fix that~" You say.

"Who're-"

"I am a... facilitator." You say, slight smile present. "Dear Samuel had a request for me and, well, I couldn't simply turn the boy down, after all~ He wanted... 'Something Special' for a party. You'll agree this qualifies?"

"Well, 's something all right. You always struck me as a bit of fairy though, eh Sammy? Can't say as it comes as a great surpise, mate, though I wouldn't have thought something like this. This is... uh, the plan, then?"

"Yes." Samuel 'says', mouth moving at your direction. "Please, use me like a filthy back-alley whore~"

"...." is the friends reply, before he laughs a bit. "... Well, I'll be helping myself to one of your beers first, Sam. Don't think as I'm quite drunk enough for this, but aye. First time for everything, and all." He says, rummaging through the kitchen and coming out with an open bottle.

You pay little attention as matters steadily progress, and Sam begins to struggle, futile as it may be, against your Charm, as you've noticed a newspaper and are flipping through it, casually directing the occasional new arrival onward as you read. It's a few days out of date, of course, but it has the right year.

Looks like.... seven or eight years after the Stocker contract? Hm. You'd been hoping to hit sometime before that all happened, actually. Well, not a huge concern either way.

---

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 52666
[x] get in on the action, it's in your nature!

should that transpire, or not,
[x] ask the other party boys if they've any information.
[x] use that information, and set up a trap for potter, hopefully using his wife.
[x]IF POSSIBLE: attempt to embed a piece of your being inside of potter or his wife, so once they do make a child, you've not only a potential possession vessel/underling/ect.
>> No. 52667
[x] Go make the friends yours when everybody has arrived.
-[x] Lock the door in case some of them wise up.
-[x] After the friends are done, make dear Sam yours in mind as well as body.
[x] Get rid of or cover up the summoning circle.
[x] Take stock of your current thralls.
>> No. 52668
>>52666
This is way too good an opportunity for us to waste it by going straight for Potter.

At the very least, we should send thralls as out to as many locations as we can.

Additionally, these are almost certainly Muggle friends, since Sam has retired from the wizarding world.
>> No. 52669
[x] Go make the friends yours when everybody has arrived.
-[x] Lock the door in case some of them wise up.
-[x] After the friends are done, make dear Sam yours in mind as well as body.
[x] Get rid of or cover up the summoning circle.
[x] Take stock of your current thralls.
>> No. 52670
[x] Go make the friends yours when everybody has arrived.
-[x] Lock the door in case some of them wise up.
-[x] After the friends are done, make dear Sam yours in mind as well as body.
[x] Get rid of the summoning circle.
[x] Take stock of your current thralls.
-[x] Use them as your eyes and ears. This area shall be your base, for now.
[x] Start looking for the children you left behind last time.
>> No. 52671
I bet $20 that Kahi will abandon this before Patchy finally gets to Hogwarts. I started reading this for Patchouli Knowledge teaching at Hogwarts, not all this Marisa, Koakuma and Yukkuri shit.

Hell, even the thread itself says "Patchy Quest," and there's not much of Patchy herself actually DOING anything! I first came here from Spacebattles forums, because Kahi said it would be a CYOA about Patchouli teaching at Hogwarts.

Talk about misleading. I admit, this is somewhat entertaining, but it's not why I started reading it.
>> No. 52672
>>52671
I bet you 20 bucks that you're wrong

if you've got nothing good to say, you should say nothing at all
>> No. 52673
>>52671
Meh, it's a common complaint, but no one really cares. It's interesting enough to keep coming back to either way and it wouldn't be fun to have a time skip anyway.
>> No. 52674
>>52671
Hey, he at least put the matter to a vote this time. Still, this makes three sidequests in a row. I agree with you that we should get back to Patchy. I will say that I see the yukkuri shit as a side scientific project - we can't spend all our time teaching at Hogwarts. But on the whole, I agree with you.

>>52672
Don't dismiss him out of hand. He's got a right to not like the way the story is going, and he does have a point, and this is coming from somebody who was on the opposite side in the yukkuri debates.
>> No. 52675
[x] Go make the friends yours when everybody has arrived.
-[x] Lock the door in case some of them wise up.
-[x] After the friends are done, make dear Sam yours in mind as well as body.
[x] Get rid of the summoning circle.
[x] Take stock of your current thralls.
-[x] Use them as your eyes and ears. This area shall be your base, for now.
[x] Start looking for the children you left behind last time.

This is a good plan. It nets Koa more thralls, secures a base of operations for cult-like activity, and erases evidence that Koa is some kind of summoned devil, as opposed to a diabolical witch with a respawn timer.

It's a shame that the fellow isn't better connected to the wizarding world; I'm rather curious about what Miriam Stocker's thesis was, and what it was set to displace/discredit/disfavor.
>> No. 52676
To be frank, my current guess is that Kahi *is* losing inspiration for Patchy Quest, and is running stuff in the same world to get it back. Note the very sparse Patchy updates before the very rapid Remi/Koa updates.

AKA, he'll move back as soon as he's ready to run Patchy again.
>> No. 52677
>>52671

You're the first person to ever claim that Kahi will drop a story. Should that happen, you're the first victim of a series of misteryous deaths.
>> No. 52678
>>52677
Two things. First, a number of other people have claimed Kahi will drop a story, and Kahi has also dropped more than ... 25 stories.
>> No. 52679
>>52677

Also, when did I claim that Kahi would drop it? The entire point was that he was trying not to drop it.
>> No. 52680
File 133542555769.jpg - (453.49KB, 1058x1496, 4c32789d1f20fef328a337d6419b5474.jpg) [iqdb]
52680
Heh... good old Koa having her way and making the silly wizard her bitch.

Also, the wizard is stupid, he's given all those spells and such in school and he doesn't bother to use them in the muggle world?

It doesn't take much to become a criminal or to... become fairly high up with mind dickery effects possible as a wizard.
>> No. 52681
[x] Hmmm... since you have a date/time and you KNOW it's after the contract, years later... you could start laying some ground work amongst the mortals.

[x] Diguise yourself as a "human" and look up your little thralls who aren't so little now... and get information on Potter. Oh and have some fun...

[x] For now, play with the mortals.
>> No. 52682
>>52680
Isn't one of the reasons for Aurors and the ministry is that they are supposed to prevent/punish that kind of abuse against muggles? I mean yeah, they usually screw up or don't care much, but how would our furniture salesman know that.
>> No. 52683
>>52682

Nah, Aurors are supposed to arrest people who are Stupid in how they handle their magic. I.e casting in broad daylight. If a wizard is subtle about it they'll generally regulate it to something akin to a parking ticket and ignore it for something else. Only wizards with an affinity with non magical people would put in any effort at all to stopping them. And even then Wizarding world problems generally come first. At least that's what i got from the plot.

I mean there's an entire branch in the wizarding world government who's job is to go around erasing people's memories. So Non magical PR is rather low.
>> No. 52684
>>52683

You forgot that Ron also told Harry at the end of the 7th book that he mind tricked the DMV into giving him his driver's licence and treated it as fairly funny escapade especially since Ron and or Hermoine (can't remember which) were working for the Aurors at the time so if it was a crime they should know about it.

Muggle PR is definitely a rather non issue in the Magical World.
>> No. 52685
[x] Go make the friends yours when everybody has arrived.
-[x] Lock the door in case some of them wise up.
-[x] After the friends are done, make dear Sam yours in mind as well as body.
[x] Get rid of the summoning circle.
[x] Take stock of your current thralls.
-[x] Use them as your eyes and ears. This area shall be your base, for now.
[x] Start looking for the children you left behind last time.
>> No. 52687
>>52686

new thread
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [First 100 posts] [Top]


[Delete or report post]
Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason  


[Switch to Mobile Page]
Thread Watcher x