[Return]
Archived Thread

File 121081024137.jpg - (392.89KB , 740x616 , d62e6f89c0b27897f19ab3c2223f32ee.jpg ) [iqdb]
5159 No. 5159
"I think we should let her sleep." You say.
Flandre looks at you.
"I mean, she won't like being woken up, right?" You ask.
Flandre nods and frowns in thought for a moment. "I'm kinda sleepy too."
She looks at the sheet Remilia is under, biting her lip.

Come on Flan, this is elementary.

"You can always get in bed with her. She's your sister."
Flandre smiles up at you. "Yeah!" She says.
Remilia stirs in her sleep and rolls onto her back again.
"Okay. I'm going to sleep for a bit." Flandre says.
Your stomach grumbles again.
"Okay Flan, sleep well." You pat her on the head. "I'm going to get some food and then head to bed myself."

You shut Flandre's bedroom door behind you after she hugs you goodnight.

You just did something good. Really, really good. You've helped make a significant step in healing whatever rift exists in Remilia's mind between her and her sister. You feel like crying a few manly tears, but you're too hungry to pause on your way to the kitchen. Once there you grab some food, nothing special. Just a lot of toast and some buttered crumpets. Crumpets? Considering she comes from an age when France was constantly at war with England, you wonder if English crumpets are some kind of guilty pleasure for Remilia. Whatever, they still taste good.

"Going to do all that washing up?"
You almost jump out of your skin. Sakuya appeared almost silently from that back corridor. You swallow the mouthful of crumpet you almost chocked on.
"Evening Sakuya."
"Isn't it a bit late for toast?" She asks.
"I didn't get time for a proper meal."
Her expression hardens a little.
"Why?"
No point lying, nothing bad happened.
"I was reading a book to Flandre ... actually." You have a brainwave. "Come see."
You walk over to the kitchen door.
"Er! Washing up?" Sakuya points to your used plate and knife.
"In a minute, I promise." You say. "Just come see this first."
Sakuya sighs and rolls her eyes, following you out of the kitchen doors.

As you lead her towards Flandre's room she starts to frown.
"You went into her room?" She asks.
"Yeah, she led me there, don't worry."
Sakuya stays silent.

You lead her down the stairs and stop at the door to Flandre's room. Sakuya just stands there with her arms crossed, looking unimpressed.
"Brace yourself." You say.
You open the door just a fraction, to check. Then you open it wider.

It's utter bliss.

Flandre and Remilia are both under the blanket. You can't see how much Flandre is wearing now but her waistcoat and skirt are lying on the floor next to the bed. Flandre is on her back and Remilia has rolled over in her sleep again, this time putting her arm around Flandre's tummy.

Sakuya peeks into the room over your shoulder. You hear her gasp quietly.

Then there is a click, missing frames. Suddenly you're back upstairs and Sakuya is holding you against the wall by the front of your shirt. There is a very long silver knife gripped in her other hand and several identical knives floating in the air around her, all pointed at you. Her knuckles are white and her face is crimson with rage.
"What the fucking hell do you think you're playing at?" She spits the words out between clenched teeth, keeping her voice down. You can see the broken metal door to Flandre's room just behind her.

[ ] Say nothing.
[ ] Call for help.
[ ] Ask her what she means, you're innocent.
[ ] Beg for mercy.
[ ] Tell her she should be thanking you.
[ ] Kick her in the gut.

>> No. 5161
[ ] Ask her what she means, you're innocent.
>> No. 5162
[ ] Ask her what she means, you're innocent.

"I was just reading the Hobbit, jesus christ."
>> No. 5163
[X] Ask her what she means, you're innocent.

Goddamn it.
>> No. 5164
[X] Ask her what she means, you're innocent.

oh shit
>> No. 5165
[X] Ask her what she means, you're innocent.
Wtf did we do, stupid bitch.
>> No. 5166
[X] Ask her what she means, you're innocent.

Oh, what the hell, Sak?

Seriously, what the hell?
>> No. 5167
"no i didn't have sex with the vampires you silly maid you"
>> No. 5168
[x] Ask her what she means, you're innocent.

When we explain we should ask her what she thought we did with them.
>> No. 5169
[x] Ask her what she means, you're innocent.
>> No. 5170
Ha ha, oh wow, we didn't actually say what we did. It looks like we're bragging about having a threesome.
>> No. 5171
[X] Ask her what she means, you're innocent.
>> No. 5172
[ ] Ask her what she means, you're innocent.
>> No. 5173
First Patchy and the letter, now this...
I have a feeling this whole "seemingly innocuous action getting someone pissed and/or trying to kill us" thing is going to be an increasing trend, here.
>> No. 5174
[X] Ask her what she means, you're innocent.

DONT TASE ME BRO
>> No. 5175
[x] Ask her what she means, you're innocent.

Dammit, Sakuya, you've ruined the moment. If you died a hundred deaths it would not be enough penance! Three thousand demerits!
>> No. 5176
[x] Tell her she should be thanking you.
Wrong choice guys
>> No. 5177
Writing now.
>> No. 5178
[ ] "Go on bitch, bleed me. See long you last once the little mistresses get a whiff of my blood. I hold all the cards, now KINDLY let me go and explain yourself."

Bitch can't touch us.
>> No. 5179
>>5178
She'd just timeskip us further away, tie us up, and start beating/cutting us until we answered.
>> No. 5180
>>5176
Yeah, probably, assuming the choice has some exposition involved. Not that "you're innocent" is a bad choice, but "thanking" seems better.
>> No. 5181
>>5176
don't make her angry, she can kill us faster then we can say Help.
Just calmly explain the situation to her and say you did do nothing to the two, just trying to bring them closer together.
>> No. 5182
...Wow. Can't say I expected that.
>> No. 5183
>[ ] Call for help.
oh lawd, useless option is useless

[X] Ask her what she means, you're innocent.
molest her wrist while we're at it
>> No. 5184
>>5179
Spit blood on her face, wait until Remi and Flan realize we're missing. Let her kill us.

What ever she does the girls will shred her to pieces for it.
>> No. 5185
File 121081120840.jpg - (34.99KB , 289x261 , getbacktowork.jpg ) [iqdb]
5185
>>5177

nigger, etc.

>ps i love you
>> No. 5186
I'm not sure she's mad at us for the reason we think she is.
>> No. 5187
>>5184
But that would leave us a bloody corpse full of holes.
>> No. 5188
>>5184
Too bad we will not be ALIVE then, i would enjoy a good end with Remilia and Flandre, then waiting to get judged in hell.
>> No. 5189
>>5186

Yeah, if that were the case she'd just leave in disgust, and eventually arrange a proper accident for us.
>> No. 5190
>>5184
Flan would certainly shred Sakuya, so Remi would probably lie about the situation to keep Flan in check. Remi...well, I don't think we've quite won her over so much that she'd kill an old comrade over us (e.g. Sakuya, Patchouli). Though Remi sure as heck would be very displeased.
>> No. 5191
File 121081168615.png - (7.87KB , 355x349 , AnonSurprise.png ) [iqdb]
5191
>>5159

Fuckin' LUNATIC MODO.

Shit has hit the fan and the whole world been turned upside down.

[ x ] Ask her what she means, you're innocent.
>> No. 5192
>>5177

WRITE HARDER!
>> No. 5193
[X] Ask her what she means, you're innocent.
>> No. 5194
F5
>> No. 5195
"Woah! Sakuya! Calm down!" You raise both of your hands out in front of you.
You've just realized what the scene you showed her looks like.
"It isn't what you thi-" You start.
But Sakuya shakes her head in disgust. "No, you maggot. I know you haven't been fucking around with them. You'd be dead now and I wouldn't have to deal with you."
"Wha-what then? What have I done?" You ask, bewildered.
Sakuya takes a very slow, deep breath, closing her eyes for a moment. Her next words are slow, measured, with cold steel behind them.
"There is stability in this house. You understand?" Her eyes snap open, boring into you.
"The Mistress is stable. Flandre is stable." She swallows, hard.
"It was bad enough when that fucking bitch of a magician turned up and let Flandre out. That was bad enough, but that was manageable. This? No."
"Understand?" She asks.

Sakuya pulls you forwards and then bashes your head back against the wall for emphasis.

"Understand?!"

You nod, unable to think of doing anything else.

"Good." She lowers the knife, but only a little. She seems to calm slightly. Angry, but not full of rage.
"You don't get what you've done, do you?" She asks.
"N-not exactly, no."
"Then It's too complex to explain. Just don't upset the balance in this house."
Sakuya pauses for a moment. She looks away.
"I hope I have made my point. Next time I will make it with a blade."

Then there is a click, a swish and she's gone.

You're alone again.

[ ] Pass out.
[ ] Get back to your room.
[ ] Get outside, clear your head.
>> No. 5196
>>5194

you're doing it wrong
>> No. 5197
File 12108121285.jpg - (50.12KB , 700x443 , F5.jpg ) [iqdb]
5197
>> No. 5198
[X] Pass out.

Anemia option.
>> No. 5199
[ ] Pass out.

Anemia option.
>> No. 5200
[x] Get outside, clear your head.
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck.
>> No. 5201
[ ] Get outside, clear your head.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK.
>> No. 5202
Urge to kill Sakuya...rising....
Side quest: Sakuya's Downfall received.
>> No. 5203
>>5199
>>5198
Anemiamind.
>> No. 5204
[x] Pass out.
Can't think of any way out.
>> No. 5205
>>5201>>5200
Fuuuuuuuckmind.
>> No. 5206
[►] Get back to your room.

revisit the subject later, perhaps
>> No. 5207
[ ] Get back to your room.

>>5196

Not really, no.
>> No. 5208
[ ] Get back to your room.

Fuck balance! We're making them happy.
>> No. 5209
Well shit
[X] Get outside, clear your head.
Clear your head first, then find someone to answer some FUCKING QUESTIONS.
[X] Find Patchy.
Better ask her about the two of them.
>> No. 5210
[x] Get outside, clear your head.
Clear our head with some China.
>> No. 5211
[x] Get outside, clear your head.
>> No. 5212
[X] Get outside, clear your head.
>> No. 5213
>>5209
Can't bother Patchy for the rest of the night, unfortunately. The whole Alice thing.
>> No. 5214
[X] Get back to your room.

No more fun
>> No. 5215
>>5159

[ x ] Get back to your room.

OH SNAP HOUSE POWERLEVELS.
>> No. 5216
[x] Get outside, clear your head.

Maybe we can go see Meiling. She might have some insight regarding Sakuya.
>> No. 5218
[ ] Get back to your room.

Letter time.
>> No. 5219
[x] Get outside, clear your head.
>> No. 5220
[X] Get outside, clear your head.
Clear Head first, then make a Battle Plan on how to fix this whole problem for good.
>> No. 5221
[x] Pass out.

Oh the bitch is trying to control them?
>> No. 5222
>>5208

>Fuck balance! We're making them happy.

"Are you content with this 'balance?' No one here is honestly happy, and you know it."
>> No. 5223
[x] Pass out.
>> No. 5224
[ ] Get back to your room.
Well there goes getting Sakuya to like us or at least accept us.
>> No. 5225
[x] Get outside, clear your head.
>> No. 5226
File 12108125211.png - (252.87KB , 1047x1500 , 1207606959552.png ) [iqdb]
5226
>>5220

Simple: KILL SAKUYA.

THIS MAID THIS MAID THIS MAID THIS MAID
THIS MAID THIS MAID THIS MAID THIS MAID
THIS MAID THIS MAID THIS MAID THIS MAID
THIS MAID THIS MAID THIS MAID THIS MAID
>> No. 5227
"Balance"? Still think of the vampires as something dangerous that need to be kept in check and under control, eh, Sakuya?
>> No. 5228
[X] Pass out.

Let Remi find us unconscious after she wakes up, and get PISSED.
>> No. 5229
[ ] Get back to your room and have an unexpected makeout session with Koakuma.
It worked out last time, right?
>> No. 5230
I just noticed. If we ever take Sakuya route it will be fucking LUNATIC MODO. She's so faithful to Remilia that swaying her to love you will be harder than anything.
>> No. 5231
>>5224

That 'balance' is her responsibility, she hasn't accepted that it isn't worth the emotional cost to maintain. Also - cocks.
>> No. 5232
>>5224
Seems like there are some internal problems in this house that we don't know about. And like always no one tells us what the problem is, we gotta find out the hard way.
1. Find the Problem
2. Defeat Sakuya
3. Fix the problem
4. Get that Remilia/Flandre Ending
>> No. 5233
File 121081280019.jpg - (54.95KB , 396x251 , 1205522922651.jpg ) [iqdb]
5233
ITT: Sakuya treats SDM like dogs, despite being one herself.
>> No. 5234
>>5230
To heck with Sakuya. Even with her dere-dere side, she's been taking too many lessons from MiG's antagonizing Bitch-Reimu.
>> No. 5235
>>5229
If by "have a makeout session with", you mean "get killed by", yes, that's exactly what happened.
>> No. 5236
[X]Pass out
IT'S THE ONLY WAY ANON
>> No. 5237
File 121081297946.jpg - (32.25KB , 300x276 , 1203580334312.jpg ) [iqdb]
5237
>>5234
...despite MiG on its NO REISEN, FINAL BATTLE ONLY, FINAL DESTINATION finale; We still dont have any damn clue why Reimu is trippin' balls after the extreme BO anon unleashed on her.
>> No. 5238
[X] Pass out.
>> No. 5239
>>5233
Clever.
>> No. 5240
>>"The Mistress is stable. Flandre is stable."

No surprise about Flandre, but Remi?
As if it wasn't obvious already from the Bad End we got from her, there's more to this story than we know.
>> No. 5241
>>5239

As expected from myself.
>> No. 5242
>>5237
MiG Reimu needs no reason to kill someone. Kira just sees her this way, Chado Reimu only lesser forgiving, shit happens if you hate your job.
>> No. 5243
File 121081324677.jpg - (24.49KB , 375x215 , cirnohmmm.jpg ) [iqdb]
5243
>>5241
>> No. 5244
[]Outside, clear your head sounds good. Pass out is tempting, but it would come back to bite us most likely.
>> No. 5245
[ ] Get back to your room.

Translate that damn note.
>> No. 5246
[X] Pass out.

Realistic option is realistic...right?
>> No. 5247
>>5245

>Klatu Barada Nichto
>> No. 5248
>>5246
It is more realistic that HY passed out.
>> No. 5249
[ ] Get back to your room.
>> No. 5250
>>5246
Realistic option? Hmmm.
[x] Make Sakuya breakfast
[x] Poison her food

Keikaku doori.
>> No. 5251
>>5247
More like "Hastur Hastur Hastur"
>> No. 5252
>>5245
Forget the damn note. It's going be nothing but trouble.

If the writing itself doesn't cause us problems, whatever it is that Patchy saw in/on it probably will.
>> No. 5253
>>5248
Isn't it past his bedtime now anyway?
>> No. 5254
>>5250
That's it, we will make no more food for her.
>> No. 5255
>>5251
Remember that side story in the extras screen?

That had constant options to say Hastur Hastur Hastur.
>> No. 5256
>>5255

Over the weekend you should try one of the extra modes for change.
>> No. 5257
[x] Hastur Hastur Hastur
>> No. 5258
>>5252
It's most likely that we'll be able to read it as easily as we managed Japanese. And after further reflection, I'm forced to disagree with the theory that the letter contains some kind of compulsion. More likely it's a normal piece of paper, and while whatever is written on it is DEFINITELY trouble, it's likely trouble we need to know about.

We are already causing trouble. Let's find out what else is in store for us. With any luck, it'll be related.
>> No. 5259
[ ] Get outside, clear your head.
>> No. 5260
I've been up for over 18 hours now and the high from writing the last two sections has worn off. I am going to sleep.

Back tomorrow!
>> No. 5261
>>5260
good night, you deserve your rest.
>> No. 5262
>>5258
You sure? Because whatever it was about that note that got Patchy to decide it was too risky for us to remain alive, she didn't seem to be looking at the words themselves.

Not that there's anything else to back it up, but I suspect that there's something about that note that takes effect when it's read by someone. Or, rather, when read by someone of a particular "type".

Maybe it's something to turn Belmonymous back into full-on "Vampire Hunter" mode. Maybe it's something that, when read by a vampire, renders them helpless to attack somehow, making it easier for a hunter to kill them.

Whatever it is, the letter was enough for one of the LEAST hostile girls in the mansion to deem us too dangerous to live, even despite knowing we honestly had no idea what it contained.

If we're to start poking and prodding around with something so risky, we need to strengthen our position within the mansion so that at least SOMEONE places more value on our life than on "safety" or "security" in the mansion. Considering that last little incident with Sakuya, I think we're still not there yet.
>> No. 5263
>>5247
Klaatu Barata Niktu
fixed.
>> No. 5264
>>5256
Like, perhaps, Fairy Mode route.
>> No. 5265
[✓] Get outside, clear your head.

Lie down on the grass and stare at the glass moon.
>> No. 5266
I think it's only fair now that we make a point of using the kitchen to make ourselves the most awesome and delicious-smelling meals possible, and only making just enough for us and only us at every opportunity.

Fuck you, bitch. You ain't getting none of this anymore.

Of course, this would have had a greater effect if we had spiked Sakuya's portions with a few spoonfuls of LSD beforehand. Oh well.
>> No. 5267
We should ask Remilia and Patchy why Sakuya did that to us whenever we wake up from our coma, since they're the most likely to provide a real answer. It's clear that for whatever reason she did this, it was within her right to do so; she didn't even threaten us to not talk about it.

>>5262
>If we're to start poking and prodding around with something so risky, we need to strengthen our position within the mansion so that at least SOMEONE places more value on our life than on "safety" or "security" in the mansion.

I think Koakuma's a pretty cool girl, eh gropes the mistress's boyfriend and doesn't afraid of anything.
>> No. 5268
>>5267

[X] Pass out.

It's better that Remi or Flan find us beaten and unconscious, so we can ask "y Sakuya do this?".
>> No. 5270
Don't think too harshly of Sakuya. She believes herself to be overseeing a balance whose failure could easily result in the end of all life in Gensokyo. So, it makes sense she'd be more than a little hardassed against anything that might affect it. Marisa worked out okay, though, and she doesn't seem so dead set against her visiting any more (so long as she leaves the library alone, at least), so I think she can be swayed.

Assuming I'm not too late to vote:

[X] Get outside, clear your head.

Meiling seems to me as level-headed and unbiased an opinion as we can get around here. Make a note to possibly tell Remi about Sakuya's ultimatum next time we're alone, too. Patchy, though... hm. Dunno about her.
>> No. 5271
Perhaps Sakuya never truly betrayed the Belmont clan, but is rather unable to kill Flandre, so she intentionally became Remilia's servant to observe and control Flandre indirectly.
>> No. 5272
[x] Go outside, clear your head.

Both of the mistresses love us, patchy owes us, and koakuma likes us. Meiling will so get on our boat once we tell her how we got victimized by Sakuya, she'll totally relate.

TIME TO LOOK FOR A NEW JOB, IZAYOI
>> No. 5273
Remilia and Flandre are effectively locked off from us until we deal with Sakuya's shit. Even interacting with either one seperately could be interpreted as stepping too far by Sakuya's standards after this. We just hooked Patchy up with Alice, so we're stuck hanging out with Meiling and Koakuma unless we figure a way out of this.
>> No. 5274
>>5272

It seems Sakuya and Meiling are friends in this setting, so I don't think we'll get back up from her.
>> No. 5275
File 121082235341.jpg - (238.98KB , 530x873 , 1194568459719.jpg ) [iqdb]
5275
>>5262
>You sure? Because whatever it was about that note that got Patchy to decide it was too risky for us to remain alive, she didn't seem to be looking at the words themselves.

Fairly certain. From the way HY was asking about it on IRC, I gathered that the theory was groundless. Though it wouldn't be the first time HY's been a dirty nigger.

>we need to strengthen our position within the mansion so that at least SOMEONE places more value on our life than on "safety" or "security" in the mansion

Not really possible, any more than we've already reached. Remi and Flan adore us, and Sakuya's not going to change her mind any time soon. Patchy, from her reaction, would kill us for the matter of the note even if she loved us, and China and Koakuma aren't in a position to do anything about Sakuya.

>>5271
>Perhaps Sakuya never truly betrayed the Belmont clan, but is rather unable to kill Flandre, so she intentionally became Remilia's servant to observe and control Flandre indirectly.

That would explain a couple things. Consider Sakuya's position rationally:

The current situation is "stable." This consists of Flandre respecting Remilia, Remilia fearing and distrusting Flandre, and keeping her locked away as much as possible. The new situation is "unstable." It is different in that Remilia no longer fears and distrusts Flandre (as much). Thus, Sakuya's position is that it is necessary for Remilia to fear Flandre for the situation to remain stable.

This could be explained by Sakuya not having Remilia's interests at heart, but being interested in both Scarlet sisters being kept leashed.
>> No. 5276
>>5273
>Even interacting with either one seperately could be interpreted as stepping too far by Sakuya's standards after this.

I think she would've just killed us or given us more specific instructions then. "Balance" in this case is apparently dependent on the quality and quantity of the emotions Flandre and Remi share, so anything that produces more sister-sister moe is definitely verboten.

I agree we should stop the progression of Remi's route, translate that fucking note, and deal with Sakuya; otherwise we'll fail to resolve the sisters' shattered relationship and be stuck with a Normal End.
>> No. 5277
>>5275
That...is a very interesting theory. I like it. Certainly explains how a youkai was set loose on us.
>> No. 5279
>>5276
Showing Flandre what she's been missing is definitely something that could upset the "balance". Of course, we can't just start ignoring her because she's going to be coming to us. This raises something of a problem where we get shanked by Sakuya if we proceed as we are and vaporised by Flan if we stop.
>> No. 5280
>The current situation is "stable." This consists of Flandre respecting Remilia, Remilia fearing and distrusting Flandre, and keeping her locked away as much as possible. The new situation is "unstable." It is different in that Remilia no longer fears and distrusts Flandre (as much). Thus, Sakuya's position is that it is necessary for Remilia to fear Flandre for the situation to remain stable.

Being emotionally manipulative to this degree would explain the extremely varying attitudes she's shown us--from one scene to the next, she is angry, coy, indifferent, embarrassed, lascivious, mocking, or apologetic); she's been looking for the correct angle that puts us under her boot, figuratively or literally.
>> No. 5281
>>This could be explained by Sakuya not having Remilia's interests at heart, but being interested in both Scarlet sisters being kept leashed.

The thing is, I think Sakuya truly believes that she DOES have Remilia's best interests at heart. The old status-quo at the mansion kept Remi more or less content (if not truly happy) and Flandre safely contained most of the time, and if that happened to work out for Sakuya's benefit as well, then so much the better. Of course, it's NOT for Remi's best interest, but that's how Sakuya probably justifies it in her mind.

Remember what Patchy once said to us?
>>People are surprisingly good at convincing themselves of anything, as long as it means they get something they're not willing to admit they want.

Considering she was looking at neither us nor her book at that moment, she was clearly referring to someone else. Possibly from someone in the past, but quite possibly someone still around in the present...

Would YOU admit that you honestly prefer keeping two sisters apart, one locked away and isolated for centuries while the other is left with the guilt and worry that she's hated for it, to keep them from bonding like siblings should, and to more or less keep them from being truly happy because it's seems easier or better to YOU? Or would you try to spin it around in your mind (consciously or unconsciously) so that it seems like the best for someone else?
>> No. 5282
>>5279
>Of course, we can't just start ignoring her because she's going to be coming to us. This raises something of a problem where we get shanked by Sakuya if we proceed as we are and vaporised by Flan if we stop.

This explains why she didn't just kill us, rather she's spooking us so we do something stupid like reject Flan.

If we're vaporized by Flan, then Sakuya needs no alibi, and it would also reaffirm to Remilia that her sister needs to be kept locked up in the basement.

Just as planned.
>> No. 5283
>>5281

It doesn't have to be an either/or thing. Even intentionally going into SDM with a goal to control its inhabitants, emotional bonds can still be formed adverse to the original intentions; e.g., Lima Syndrome.

Additionally, you have Remilia's fateh4x which would've fucked with Sakuya's original emotions and intentions eventually.
>> No. 5284
File 121082470546.jpg - (715.97KB , 2315x1179 , 12102905611052.jpg ) [iqdb]
5284
This level of discourse is remarkable. Either you're all from /tg/ or 4chan has really lowered my expectations of an image board.

Self sage because I've had a few drinks and my opinions probably aren't valid.
>> No. 5285
File 121082482375.jpg - (152.68KB , 1000x750 , Remilia Scarlet005.jpg ) [iqdb]
5285
>>5281
>The thing is, I think Sakuya truly believes that she DOES have Remilia's best interests at heart.

That is the obvious alternative. Either Sakuya really believes this is best for Remilia, or what's best for Remilia isn't her concern. It may be worth pointing out that keeping Flandre under lock and key for the express purpose of avoiding an apocalyptic end is in the best interest of everyone, and Sakuya would consider this regardless of her true loyalties. And there's no way for Remilia to have the happiness of being a relatively normal older sister to Flandre without the danger of Flandre getting loose and violent. Even without an obvious, physical prison, Remilia's distrust of Flandre keeps her locked into the mansion.

Neither explanation can be entirely disregarded. Thus, neither can be completely accepted.
>> No. 5286
I get the feeling that before we've resolved this, we're going to have a rather large, emotionally-charged altercation with Sakuya. When the time comes, we may have to slap some sense into her. I mean that literally, too; we may have to give her a solid one right across the face. Not to mention a lecture, regardless of what her actual intentions are.

I suspect that Sakuya is a bit more motivated by subconscious fear than she realizes, either way.
>> No. 5287
Well, reflection is all well and good, but what should we do from here on out? Some of the solutions that have been presented:
`Continue like this didn't happen
`Confront Sakuya
`Question Remilia about this
`Ask for Patchouli's advice
`Ask for Meiling's advice
`Translate the letter

I'm missing some for sure, but it puts our future in perspective. Personally, I'm in favor of questioning Meiling in an indirect manner. She is familiar with Sakuya (please refer to that incident at the gate with the video game controller), but is not nearly as accutely perceptive as Patchuouli or Remilia would be. Then again, I'd feel pretty awful about pumping a "simpleton" for information to further our goals. I hope the opportunity to reveal the nature of Sakuya's relationship with SDM presents itself without messing up the seemingly amicable balance as it is today. Considering recent developments, however, I feel that this is unavoidable.

Personally, I am given to the notion that Sakuya believes she is doing what is best by maintaining the status quo. Our interference in the emotions of Flandre and Remilia threatens not only SDM, but all of Gensokyo. While it is certainly within the scope of Anon's abilities to make this work out for the best, I can appreciate Sakuya's concern that our interactions will end in tears.

Then again, the circumstances surrounding the youkai attack calls this all into question. An investigation as to the crevice in the kitchen may be in order to divine the true nature behind that event.
>> No. 5288
>>5287

And then Sakuya "mistakenly" locks us in.
>> No. 5289
File 121082700475.jpg - (98.55KB , 800x656 , 1203538833689.jpg ) [iqdb]
5289
“That man…he’ll ruin everything.” Sakuya stormed down the hallways, unsure of her next move. “At this rate they will form a meaningful relationship and all my work will be for nothing. DAMN HIM.”

It was so hard meeting a vampire she could not kill. Those two ancients who look like children are impossible to deal with. Serving such disgusting creatures has been the greatest trial of her life. “If you cannot stop the flow of a river, divert and diminish it into smaller streams.” Such subtlety is below a woman of her strength, but it was the only way to defeat them. How she put so much effort in furthering the divide between everyone in this damned mansion. Still not enough! More time is needed!

More time. How ironic.

“I need a way to control her.”
The red mistress, alone in her prison with noone to turn to.

“At least the bookworm will be gone soon.”
It was a stroke of genius to taking advantage of her frail health. The poisons over the years made it worse, but no one will ever question her demise. Remilia must have no friends to turn to when suffering.

“The guard is still under my control. Maybe she could do it for me.”
How surprisingly easy it was to break that girl’s will. Physically strong, but mentally and emotionally pathetic. A dog perfectly loyal to her true master. It was her employer’s own fault for placing the redhead in such poor working conditions. The slightest kindness was all there was required to win love and obedience.

“This has taken too long.”
So long she even started to forget the true goal. What a ridiculous concept; feigning love for a monster until the lie becomes a truth. The joy of simple servitude and routine drowned out her thoughts and dulled her senses.

Thank goodness he came, that stranger from nowhere. The feel of a whip in her hands again was almost orgasmic. Was that cracking sound from the whip or her mind snapping back? Regardless, he was the catalyst of it all.

“He must die before any more damage is done.”
To think he could simply walk in and destroy all her work. Flandre must be a restless beast before Remilia can be manipulated into killing her own sister. There must be no feelings of love, only pain and regret and duty. That was the plan. Then a better one appeared, so so she thought.

It was a mistake to use that wild card to speed things up. Playing their love of this stranger against each other was too perfect, but he prevented any form of jealousy! Who would have thought he could win them both!? He created love instead of betrayal and hatred! Even if he died now, Sakuya would no longer be the one who Remilia would hold and cry with. No chance to whisper venom into her ears. No chance to win by manipulation.

There has to be a way. The stranger must betray the vampires. The succubus is still an option; she’s practically drunk off his essence anyways. “I hope she craves him as much as I crave success,” the hunter mused as she walked into the library.
>> No. 5290
Don't forget her little implied threat about us getting the notion of cooking for everyone, too.
I don't think it's just the threat of a berserk Flan or heartbroken Remi Sakuya is worried about, but losing her own position in the mansion itself.

Think about it. She had a pretty secure life there, knowing what to expect at pretty much any given time, when suddenly someone who as far as she knew was just supposed to be another meal for the Mistress suddenly starts getting close with everyone there.

That some newcomer could just pop in one day, and so quickly find a place in the heart of her mistress when she has been serving for far longer without getting anywhere as close has got to be quite frustrating.

To top it all off, she's left with even more work to do as a result, and has less time to relax and drop the "perfect and elegent" image she maintains while on the job.

I'm curious to see what Remi might think about her faithful servant behaving like she has, and how she seems to think the two sisters being together and having fun is somehow a bad thing, but I'm not sure she would take our word over Sakuya's so easily. If we could get some more info from Patchy it might help, but we'll have to wait until Alice departs before we can bother her again. Even then, her willingness to help us may greatly hinge on how well her night with the doll-master went.
>> No. 5291
File 121082827054.png - (99.02KB , 608x352 , chiropteran rage.png ) [iqdb]
5291
>>5289
DOUJIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN!!
>> No. 5292
File 121082884685.jpg - (22.32KB , 556x379 , rage003.jpg ) [iqdb]
5292
>>5289
DOUJIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN!!
>> No. 5293
>>5284
>I get the feeling that before we've resolved this, we're going to have a rather large, emotionally-charged altercation with Sakuya. When the time comes, we may have to slap some sense into her. I mean that literally, too; we may have to give her a solid one right across the face. Not to mention a lecture, regardless of what her actual intentions are.

Unless we can pull a Star Platinum out of our ass, the stopwatch makes it such that this would be fatal to attempt if we were to confront her through physical violence.

However, the fact that we've been a constant thorn in her side and yet are still alive now leaves us with the conclusion that she isn't holding all the cards. She knows this, and being the control freak that she is, it really pisses her off.

If we can make it clear to her that her threats are just posturing--whether insight from our investigation, whipping the stopwatch, or correctly calling her bluff on being able to kill us--things will come to a head and the real emotions and frustration will come out: Shouting match, hot angry tears, fisticuffs, hatesex, etc.

>I suspect that Sakuya is a bit more motivated by subconscious fear than she realizes, either way.

That would explain why she told us not to let her use the whip, a fear of cognitive dissonance between "I must serve my Mistress," and "I am a Belmont."
>> No. 5294
>>5288

Which will incite all the more rage when we emerge unscathed bearing a new subweapon, "escaped" youkai lining the hallway.

Remi will swoon (again), while cutting off Sakuya's apologies (again), and telling her to clean up the mess and replace the dead youkai (again).

The girl would be positively apoplectic.
>> No. 5295
>>5294

Speaking of sub weapons, when are we gonna find some fucking candles to whip and hearts for our stopwatch sub weapon? I want the upgraded whip from Castlevania:Bloodlines damnit!
>> No. 5297
File 121083094927.png - (421.95KB , 1047x1500 , belmonymousisnolongerwithus.png ) [iqdb]
5297
>> No. 5298
>>5294
Don't forget how we will be covered in blood and gore, forcing us to return to Remi's bathroom to clean up once again, but not before subtly suggesting we wouldn't mind Remi joining us, so long as we get to keep our eyes open this time around.
>> No. 5299
>>5297
;_;
>> No. 5300
>>5297
What is this originally from?
>> No. 5301
>>5287

Meiling will just tell Sakuya what we asked her about, which may lead to more threats, but probably not immediate Bad End. Meiling we lack interaction with, despite sharing her hobby of video gaming.

Now that she'll be starting her day shift is a perfect time to ask if we can play her video games while recovering from our concussion, and make conversation about her thoughts on the residents as she stands guard just outside the door.

And if Sakuya stops by to take a break and/or "punish" China? Challenge her to a round of Guilty Gear.
>> No. 5302
>>5297
Well played.

Anyone want to shop the first panel to say "you just lost the game"?
>> No. 5303
Anyone else curious about Remilia's recent sleeping habits?

>>Wasn't she asleep last night at an odd time? When you expected her to be awake.
>> No. 5304
>>5289
Holy Shit, nice Story Doujin. I can see this becoming real in this Story, i bet that is EXACTLY what HY has planned. But no, that would be too evil for him to do, he is not Kira or Scorn.

Still it seems like we need to beat Sakuya first before we can claim Remilia and Flandre for us. It looks like she has her own reasons, and that there are way too many things that we just dont know of yet. That fight with Sakuya will be inevitable, she will not just give us them, and talking to her seems impossible. We made a powerful enemie that we can not defeat easy, that part with stopping time is just too big of a disadvantage. Either we stop her before she can use that clock or go Star Platinum on her ass, which would be more awesome then in JoJo.

Fuck Doujin, stop giving HY ideas.

Suddenly i want to play a Sakuya Route, getting her to love Anon seems like an impossible Task.
>> No. 5305
>>5300
Doujin is "Scarlet and Scartlet"
http://gallery.gensokyo.org/thumbnails.php?album=358
>> No. 5306
>>5300

http://gallery.gensokyo.org/thumbnails.php?album=358

Found it, it's from Scarlet & Scarlet.
>> No. 5307
>>5304

At some point I hope he takes Remilia's power over fate into account and uses it for something.
>> No. 5308
>>5303

Either hasn't been eating enough (probable), or is purposefully or unconsciously setting her circadian rhythm to better match our own.
>> No. 5309
File 12108323357.png - (310.40KB , 1600x1200 , Slayer.png ) [iqdb]
5309
>>5302
In a twist of irony, Belmonymous's primary character is this man.
>> No. 5310
>>5304
Thank you for the compliment. I've actually thought about a delicious Bad End to follow that up with, but I'll ask HY before I write it (not to mention I have a more different story due this weekend). Kira was a good sport about the GA:SD hiveminds, and I think it would be funny if the same happened here.

Also thank you to >>5291 and >>5292 I love rage reactions. They fuel my evil.
>> No. 5311
>>5308
She just wants to suck Anons blood and holds back so that she won't kill us and 2nd
>is purposefully or unconsciously setting her circadian rhythm to better match our own.
or just tired cause she gets no blood.
>> No. 5312
>>5310

Speaking of Bad Ends, you should write one where Belmonymous uncovers Sakuya's plot at the cost of his life and manages to get a message to Remilia about her treachery. The vampire sisters band together sisterly love rekindled by Belmonymous's death and fight Sakuya in a fight to the death.
>> No. 5313
>>5310
If you are giving him any bad ideas, i am gonna come over and drive you over with my car.
But still, i want to see more of that writing of yours. I hope that Touhou VN is coming along better now and you will show us some results somewhen this summer.
>> No. 5314
[X] Pass out.
>> No. 5315
>>5312
That would make a good detective Story, Anon uncovers some evil plot in Gensokyo and gets killed by someone.
Now Flandre and Remilia set out to find the culprit and uncover the truth. But without fighting.
>> No. 5316
[x] Get outside, clear your head.
>> No. 5317
We, uh, still need to clean our little mess in the kitchen.

[x] Clean the plate and knife. Then get to your room.
>> No. 5318
[x] Get outside, clear your head.
>> No. 5320
>>5304
>>that is EXACTLY what HY has planned

Sakuya's motivations are rather more complex than that.

Also that was awesome Doujin, feel free to write some side-story bad end if you like.
>> No. 5321
>>5320

You, work, now.
>> No. 5322
>>5321
Pot, kettle, black, etc.
>> No. 5323
>>5322

Whore, mouth, shut, Akyu, writing, now, blowjob, etc
>> No. 5324
>>5323

Fapping, speed, light, F5, north, star, etc.
>> No. 5326
>>5290
http://youtube.com/watch?v=9DNay2o0PSc
Accurate depiction of Patchy's and Alice's night together. Patch collapsed and died.
>> No. 5327
Posting from a new laptop, resolution feels weird. Will get down to writing today when I've got it configured how I like.

Also holy shit this is a lot of discussion.
>> No. 5328
University almost over. Urge to F5... rising!
>> No. 5329
I DO NOT WANT THIS ENDING! However it is awesome, but Sakuya is still kind, but she just can't accept you, because she knows, something about Belmont, something, that could be the end of the mansion. She fears that her life will be ruined.
READ THAT NOTE!Get along with Sakuya. Act like the Belmont inside you, controls your body and brain. If she believes you, she will tell her true goals.
>> No. 5330
For a moment I thought that Sakuya's reference to "balance" had to do with some sort of instability and rambunctiousness on Remi's part before the SDM moved to Gensokyo and Remi settled down. But for the life of me I can't think of any sort of earlier incident that would cause Sakuya to flip out over Remi and Flan becoming closer.
>> No. 5331
Am I the only one who thinks Sakuya isn't exactly against us in this? Or rather, I don't think she's the bad guy.

What if, for example, she's tried what we're doing ourselves in the past? And it failed/made things worse? She's worried you'll repeat her mistake perhaps.
>> No. 5332
>>5331
And Belmonymous doesn't have any time stopping ability on his side. We're fucked (again)!
>> No. 5333
First thing's first, we need to wait for Alice to leave and have a nice, long chat with Patchoulli.
Tell her about everything that has happened since you last spoke with her. The pillow fight, the reading, Remi and Flan happily sleeping together, and Sakuya's reaction.

If we are truly doing something "wrong" in the mansion, I think she will be more inclined to explain it to us than Sakuya was. However, if she doesn't see whatever problem Sakuya sees in all of this, she may very well encourage us and even offer advice on moving things forward between them.

She wouldn't tell us everything about Remi because, aside from being a good friend and not wanting to go blabbing everything about her, she couldn't be certain if we wanted to know out of genuine interest in Remi or out of a desire to protect ourselves. Our interests in this matter, however, aren't so questionable. While getting closer to Remi might have the benefit of making her less likely to kill us, there's no such bonus for us in bringing the two sisters together. If anything, our life is at greater risk by doing this, if Sakuya wasn't simply bluffing in an attempt to intimidate us.

That we would risk the wrath of Sakuya and her knives for the sake of Remi's happiness with her sister would surely mean something to Patchy, regardless of whether are actions are truly right or wrong.
>> No. 5334
It suddenly occurred to me that Meiling, being at least somewhat pals with Sakuya, couldn't be trusted to not mention that we were pumping her for information regarding Sakuya and the whole "balance" thing. So I suppose it may be best to wait and inquire with Patchy after all. At the very least, we can trust Patchy to have Remi's best interests at heart...and with luck, she won't necessarily side with Sakuya on the matter.
>> No. 5335
>>5331
I think we've established enough of a relationship with her that if that were the case she'd just tell us, rather than throw us against a wall and point a fuckton of knives at us. I know it's Sakuya and knives and anger are kinda her thing, but I think if this were a friendly warning she'd make it a bit more friendly. It wasn't as quick a reaction as it might seem; she can and did stop time, giving her plenty of time to analyze the situation and think of the best way to deal with it and this is what she chose.
>> No. 5336
>>5333

Agreed.

Even though she's bad ended us before, at the least we are sure of Patchy's motives as Remi's BFF. And she would definitely be sympathetic to trying to bring the sisters together; remember the last bit of advice she gave us on Remi? "And she loves her sister."
>> No. 5337
Just a guess, but we might be getting some advice from "mystery" voice the next time we sleep. By which I mean Patchy as she probes our mind like she has every night so far.
>> No. 5338
>>5331

You don't threaten to stab a child to death to stop him from sticking screwdrivers into a wall socket.
>> No. 5339
>>5338
You might though if he was stabbing screwdrivers in the ignition key of a nuke.

>>5335
The severity of the situation potentially may override that.
>> No. 5340
>>5327
>Also holy shit this is a lot of discussion.

Generally a sign that you're doing something right.

Though the fact that this is the SDM has a lot to do with it. I can't think of any game but EoSD that had so many closely interrelated characters, and so much material and theory over their backgrounds.
>> No. 5341
>>5339

You'd have to explain why you allowed a child to be in the same room as a nuke in the first place. That is, why Sakuya has tolerated our presence so far if we're that dangerous.
>> No. 5342
>>5341
Perhaps she did not expect us to survive this long?
With all the time we've been spending among beings with a natural tendency to kill and eat our kind, you would think it would be just a matter of time before we overstep our bounds with one of them and wind up dead.

...of course, we technically already HAVE a couple times, but that's beside the point.
>> No. 5343
>>5342
>Perhaps she did not expect us to survive this long?

Yes, but then what you said here:

>Am I the only one who thinks Sakuya isn't exactly against us in this? Or rather, I don't think she's the bad guy.

She's definitely against us if she's been hoping we would die the entire time, whatever the reason.
>> No. 5344
>>5343
>>Yes, but then what you said here:

Scorn said that, not me.
>> No. 5345
Almost finished getting used to the new computer and moving all my stuff across. Will get writing within the next hour and a half.
>> No. 5346
>>5344

My bad.
>> No. 5347
What the hell just happened? After that you need some fresh air, you need to get outside and cool down, clam down, think this through rationally. You can't hear any noises from Flandre's room as you peel your sweat-soaked back off the wall and try to orient yourself so you can find a door to the outside. Sakuya's sudden anger surprised the hell out of you, especially after feeling so relaxed earlier.

You get back to the main set of ground-floor corridors. Making special care to avoid passing in front of the kitchen, you find the front door and go outside. It's very late at night, maybe four or five in the morning. You wonder when the sun will start to show itself. The garden is rather a sight to behold at night, not only lit from the Mansion's windows but also by a series of small lamps at regular intervals along the outside wall. Moonlight bathes the spaces between. Cold air hits your face as you walk and you feel the wind rustling its way under your coat.

You relax, if only a little. Out here there is nothing to worry about.

You sit down on the grass and think, leaning back, head feeling clearer. It seems this place is more complex than you originally thought. Sakuya just threatened to kill you.

The reality of that comes crashing back and you feel your stomach knot up.

Why? What exactly did you even do?

You close your eyes. This day (night?) has worn you out.

[ ] Go check on Meiling.
[ ] Go to bed.
[ ] Get out of here, leave the Mansion.
[ ] Just let yourself drop, right here.
>> No. 5348
[X] Just let yourself drop, right here.

Sounds fun
>> No. 5349
[ ] Get out of here, leave the Mansion.

DRAMATICAL END, but...

[X] Go check on Meiling.
>> No. 5350
[X] Just let yourself drop, right here.
>> No. 5351
[x] Just let yourself drop, right here.

Damn you you unatractive Pad-wearing bitch of a maid. We'll get back at you sometime, someday, when you least expect it
>> No. 5352
[x] Go check on Meiling.
>> No. 5353
>>5351
>D- damn you, you s-stupid pad-wearing maid. It's not like we'll stay around forever being treated like this. S-someday, you'll wake up and were gone and you'll be very sorry. ;_;
>> No. 5354
[x] Just let yourself drop, right here.
>> No. 5355
[ ] Just let yourself drop, right here.

Anemia option.
>> No. 5356
[X] Just let yourself drop, right here.

Sleeping outside is fine, too.
>> No. 5357
[z] Just let yourself drop, right here.

Remilia will wonder what the hell we're doing outside but whatever.
>> No. 5358
[ ] Just let yourself drop, right here.
>> No. 5359
We will pierce this stability with our heavenly drill!
>> No. 5360
[x] Get out of here, leave the Mansion.

Someone will stop us, either Sakuya or Meiling. If Meiling, we can tell her our story. If Sakuya, we get more info on what the hell she was talking about.
>> No. 5361
[x] Just let yourself drop, right here.

Anemia option is fine too.
>> No. 5362
>>5347
[ ] Just let yourself drop, right here.

DESPAIR! SAKUYA HAS LEFT ME IN DESPAIR!
>> No. 5363
[X] Go check on Meiling

China will know what to do. And even if she doesn't, at least we'll have a cute, sympathetic girl to vent on.
>> No. 5364
File 121088464488.jpg - (64.45KB , 450x598 , 875e4c5fbb02896a84af5d1e815c5472.jpg ) [iqdb]
5364
You lie back on the grass. The ground is soft, not as soft as a bed, but it doesn't matter right now. You just want to sleep. The adrenaline rush from being confronted by Sakuya is wearing off and you feel your limbs, your eyelids, everything going heavy. To sleep right now, to not have to think of anything, would be perfect.

The next thing you know, there is a glow on the horizon and Meiling is standing above you holding an empty glass pointed towards you. You dumbly raise your fingers to feel the wetness all over your face.
"Ugh."
"Sorry!" Meiling says suddenly, cutting into your awakening mind. "I-I didn't know what to do!"
"That's okay, that's okay." You mumble as you pull yourself up into a sitting position and wipe the water off on your sleeve. There is a good reason nobody sleeps on the ground outside. It leaves you aching as if you've just been beaten by a pack of gorillas. Everything you're wearing feels vaguely damp, dew must have been collecting. Looks like you've only been outside for a few hours though, sun isn't even up yet.

Meiling takes your arms, helping you up.
"What were you doing outside?" She asks. She has a look of concern and worry on her face.
"I just ... fell asleep." You say.
Meiling just keeps looking at you like that.
"Er ... Meiling?"
She jumps. "Sorry! Uh, yes." She half-bows and then catches herself.
You rub your eyes groggily.
Meiling takes your arm. "Come on, come get yourself washed, you must feel awful." She motions towards the front gate.

[ ] Go with Meiling.
[ ] Tell her you're fine, go back to your room and sleep.
[ ] Tell her you're fine, go back inside and try to stay awake.
[ ] Collapse in Meiling's arms.
>> No. 5366
[ ] Go with Meiling.
We didn't get fucked up THAT bad, collapsing is a bit much.
>> No. 5367
[ ] Collapse in Meiling's arms.

Do it
>> No. 5368
[X] Go with Meiling.

Yeah, yeah that sounds good right about now.
>> No. 5369
[x] Go with Meiling.
>> No. 5370
[ ] Go with Meiling.
>> No. 5371
[x] Collapse onto Meiling's chest.

"Anemia" option.
>> No. 5372
[z] Go with Meiling.
>> No. 5373
[ ] Go with Meiling.

Meiling is an honest per- Youkai. Sakuya is a manipulative bitch. Guess who I trust more?
>> No. 5374
[ ] Collapse in Meiling's arms.
Meiling Meiling Meiling Meiling Meiling Meiling Meiling Meiling Meiling Meiling
>> No. 5375
[x] Collapse in Meiling's arms.
THIS IS LEADING TOWARDS MEILING GIVING US A BATH. GOGOGO!
>> No. 5376
[X] Collapse in Meiling's arms.
[X] Grope tits
>> No. 5377
[x] Collapse in Meiling's arms.
soft landing~
>> No. 5378
[x] Go with Meiling.
>> No. 5379
[X] Tell her you're fine, go back inside and try to stay awake.
Gotta build up the tension to eventually wallow in self-pity!
>> No. 5381
[x] Collapse in Meiling's arms.

And then we awake to the sound of video games.

awesome.jpg
>> No. 5382
[X] Collapse in Meiling's arms.

PLS DON'T LAKE END US!

ALSO: back from the pub, er I mean Sakuya fag just came back..
>> No. 5383
[x] Go with Meiling.
And then we can have a heart-to-heart talk with her about if what we're doing is wrong or not.
>> No. 5384
>>5351
KAIJI END

>>5337
>By which I mean Patchy as she probes our mind like she has every night so far.
I think Patchy's going to be a bit... busy... tonight.

>>5339
>You might though if he was stabbing screwdrivers in the ignition key of a nuke.
I'd stab my screwdriver into Flandre's ignition key, if you know what I mean.
>> No. 5385
If we collapse, we end up in Meiling's room, while she's nearby watching the gate. If we let her take us inside, we end up in our room, while she's outside watching the gate.

You should be able to solve this.
>> No. 5386
[X] Collapse in Meiling's arms.
>> No. 5387
[x] Go with Meiling.
Collapsing in her arms isn't going to achieve anything. Conscious dialogue while walking with her, on the other hand, may result in useful information.
>> No. 5388
File 121088613876.jpg - (102.12KB , 300x1065 , 4bf5af0166d67ab35fdb5f4e909227be.jpg ) [iqdb]
5388
>>5385
Yeah and she cooks for you delicious chinese food..

PIC RELATED!
>> No. 5389
>>5385
I'm not so sure about that.
>>Meiling takes your arm. "Come on, come get yourself washed, you must feel awful." She motions towards the front gate.

Going with her would mean going to her house. Or do I just fail the english?
>> No. 5390
[ ] Collapse in Meiling's arms.

This couldn't possibly go wrong.
>> No. 5391
[X] Collapse in Meiling's arms.

Anon Belmont is miserable every now and then too.
>> No. 5392
[X] Go with Meiling.

We weren't beaten that badly, so collapsing wouldn't make any real sense. It looks like she's going to draw a bath or something for us anyway, so we might as well take advantage of that. Plus, this is a good opportunity for a conversation.
>> No. 5393
>>5392 I would see you talking with Sakuya, while she has a knife in her hand againts your throat, if you know what I mean..
>> No. 5394
>>5392

Yeah, we only have a concussion or two.
>> No. 5395
>>5393

No, I don't know what you mean, because that doesn't make any damn sense as an innuendo.

Not unless you're implying that you want to see Sakuya raping me while she threatens me with a knife. If that's the case, then I'd like to see that myself.
>> No. 5396
Collapse won, writing now.
>> No. 5397
>Not unless you're implying that you want to see Sakuya raping me while she threatens me with a knife. If that's the case, then I'd like to see that myself.

YES, IN GENSOKYO THE MAID RAPES YOU!!

ALSO: Y-YOU D-DUMBASS..
>> No. 5398
[x] Collapse in Meiling's arms.
>> No. 5399
You hope Meiling catches you as you pitch forwards and black out. Not exactly the most dignified way to conduct yourself around a gorgeous Chinese woman.

You drift in and out of consciousness for a couple of minutes. You're dimly awake of the world being all upside down for a moment and seeing the back of Meiling's legs as she walks. You come to eventually under a torrent of cold water, spluttering and shaking your head.

Meiling reaches over you and turns the shower off.
"Sorry!" She puts her hands together and bows to you.
It looks and feels like you're sitting in a shower cubicle with your clothes drenched. At least you aren't wearing your coat or carrying the whip. Where are they?
"I'm sorry, so sorry." Meiling keeps saying as she pulls you up out of the shower.

You might be all wet but that sure did wake you up. Meiling got splashed with water too and now you're adding to the mess, dripping all over her. You're standing in a very small bathroom. Only space enough for the essentials, very plain looking. In fact there's not really enough room for you and Meiling to both be standing in here, she's uncomfortably close to you but she doesn't seem to notice or care.
"Here, j-just wait here for a second." She says, dashing out the door.
Her arm appears through the doorway a moment later, holding a very large fluffy green bathrobe.
"Here!" She says. "Just leave the wet clothes on the floor, I'll deal with them!"

She sounds frantic.

[ ] Refuse the robe, real men drip-dry on other people's floors.
[ ] Remove clothes, wear robe.
[ ] Remove clothes, take shower.
[ ] Refuse robe, go to sleep on bathroom floor.
>> No. 5400
[ ] Remove clothes, wear robe.
>> No. 5401
[X] Refuse the robe, real men drip-dry on other people's floors.
Let her undress us.
>> No. 5402
[X] Remove clothes, wear robe.

Do as the gorgeous Chinese woman asks.
>> No. 5403
[x] Remove clothes, take shower.

We're delirious. We can get away with this.
>> No. 5404
[ ] Remove clothes, wear robe.
I can't wait till Remi comes and gets the wrong idea.
>> No. 5405
[ ] Remove clothes, wear robe.

Now when we explain what happened it's going to seem like we were acting too dramatic. Maybe we can say being moved temporally fucked with us or something.
>> No. 5406
[ ] Remove clothes, take shower.
>> No. 5407
[ ] Remove clothes, wear robe.
>> No. 5408
[x] Remove clothes, wear robe.
>> No. 5409
[x] Remove clothes, wear robe.
>> No. 5410
[ ] Remove clothes
>> No. 5411
>>5406
Stupid Sakuya, we will beat you and conquer the loli vampires.
>> No. 5412
[x] Refuse robe, go to sleep on bathroom floor.

"Well it's been fun. Yeah, I’m gonna go lay down for a while now and then, uh, maybe call some hospitals."
>> No. 5413
>>5405

Or we can just say that having our head painfully and repeatedly slammed into a stone wall has left us just a tad under the weather.
>> No. 5414
>>5405

What do you mean? We had our head smashed into the wall a few times.
>> No. 5415
>>5413
Oh yeah, I forgot that happened. We're a lot more justified acting fucked up if we actually got some physical violence done to us instead of just being moved and threatened.
>> No. 5416
[x] Remove clothes, wear robe.
>> No. 5417
>>5397
Holy shit, Sakuya tripfag was actually cleverly amusing, for once.
>> No. 5418
Shit, I'm going to have to take a break from writing for a bit. Sorry. When I get back I'll speed things up for the night.
>> No. 5419
[ ] Remove clothes, take a hot shower.

Oho, why not avoid catching a cold?
>> No. 5420
[X] Remove clothes, take a hot shower with Meiling.
>> No. 5421
[x] Remove clothes, wear nothing.
>> No. 5422
[x] Remove clothes, wear robe.
>> No. 5465
[x] Remove clothes, take shower.
>> No. 5466
[O] Remove clothes, wear robe.

Why not? Also FUCK YES, MEILING INTERACTION!
>> No. 5467
[x] Remove clothes, take a hot shower with Meiling.

FUCK YES WRITE-IN VOTES
>> No. 5468
File 121089171177.gif - (13.87KB , 455x455 , 1187123802006.gif ) [iqdb]
5468
>>5467
>>5420
How could you betray our loli mistress?
>> No. 5469
[ ] Remove shower, take clothes
>> No. 5470
>>5469

[ ] Kill the robe, refuse real men, drip-dry on Meiling
>> No. 5471
>>5470
Refuse the floor, kill other people, drip-dry on Meiling.
>> No. 5473
>>5470
[ ] Refuse the bathroom floor, real men wear robe on other people's shower. go to sleep on Meiling.
>> No. 5474
>>5473
>>5471
[X] Refuse real men, drip-dry on Meiling, remove clothes, remove robe, remove shower, remove floor, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, SPIN, SPIN, SPIN!
>> No. 5475
Can't leave you alone for five minutes can I?

Anyway, back now, writing.
>> No. 5476
>>5475
Fuck, and I was just checking one last time before going to bed.
But hey, I'm not complaining!
>> No. 5484
You take the robe from Meiling and she shuts the door.
Ugh, why do you feel so awful? You were tired but not this tired. As you peel off your wet clothes you realize how much of a fool you must now seem in Meiling's eyes. She was probably carrying you over her shoulder before. You feel somewhat infantile and reduced. As you wrap yourself in the bathrobe your hand brushes against the back of your head.

Ow! Fuck!

You gingerly prod the back of your skull with one hand. It's very tender, but there's no blood thankfully. Sakuya must have done more damage than you thought when she slammed you against the wall. Before leaving the bathroom you take a moment to splash some more water on your face. You feel better, but still ready to drop, you're so damn tired.

Meiling is standing right there when you open the door to the bathroom.
"Are you okay?" She asks.
You nod. "Thanks Meiling."
She brushes past you and gathers up your wet clothes, then comes back and drapes them on top of a small space heater in the corner of her room. Oh ... her room. You saw it for a moment before but not from this angle. It really is a mess but it looks like she's made a hasty effort to shove things into slightly neater piles.
She hesitates in front of you for a moment.
"Er ..." She smiles at you, obviously at a total loss for what to do or say.

"Thanks Meiling, thanks for helping me there."
She bows again, but this time only with her head. "It was no trouble."

[ ] Tell her she doesn't have to bow to you.
[ ] Give her a hug.
[ ] Remind her to call you 'sir.'
[ ] Sit down.
[ ] Ask her who's guarding the gate if she's in here.
[ ] Ask her where your whip and coat are.
>> No. 5491
[X] Tell her she doesn't have to bow to you.
[X] Sit down.
>> No. 5492
[x] Tell her she doesn't have to bow to you.
[x] Sit down.
[x] Ask her who's guarding the gate if she's in here.

Be nice, relax and make sure Sakuya doesn't turn up raging at us both.
>> No. 5495
[x] Sit down.
[x] Tell her she doesn't have to bow to you.
[x] Ask her where your whip and coat are.
>> No. 5497
[X] Tell her she doesn't have to bow to you.
[X] Ask her where your whip and coat are.
>> No. 5499
[x] Tell her she doesn't have to bow to you.
[x] Sit down.
>> No. 5501
>>5474
[x] Tell her she doesn't have to bow to you.
[x] Sit down.
>> No. 5502
[ ] Ask her where your whip and coat are.
>> No. 5503
[ ] Remind her to call you 'sir.'
For the lulz.
>> No. 5504
[ ] Remind her to call you 'sir.'
[ ] Tell her she doesn't have to bow to you.

BELNONYMOUS USED CONFUSION
>> No. 5505
[X] Sit down
[X] Give her a hug
>> No. 5506
[x] Tell her she doesn't have to bow to you.
[x] Sit down.
[x] Ask her who's guarding the gate if she's in here.
Sakuya's still out and about, we don't need Meiling getting in trouble over us. Once she's at the gate and we're ready to leave, we can ask her about our stuff.
>> No. 5507
[x] Tell her she doesn't have to bow to you.
[x] Sit down.
>> No. 5508
[ ] Tell her she doesn't have to bow to you.
[ ] Ask her where your whip and coat are.
>> No. 5509
[X] Sit down.
[X] Tell her she doesn't have to bow to you.
[X] Ask for Aspirin, in total futility.

That's going to bruise.
>> No. 5510
[]tell her she doesn't have to bow
[]sit down
[]ask where your whip and coat are

Sensible course of action.
>> No. 5511
[x] Give her a hug.
Hugs have yet to backfire.

[x] Sit down.
Don't wanna pass out AGAIN.

[x] Challenge her to a game of Street Fighter.

I bet she kicks ass with Chun-Li.
>> No. 5512
Sit down plus telling her not to bow wins. Writing now.
>> No. 5513
File 121089530280.jpg - (117.28KB , 800x600 , 1205306695381.jpg ) [iqdb]
5513
>>5511

Delicious hugging.
>> No. 5514
You glance about for a place to sit. Despite the clutter in this room, chairs are not a part of it, obviously long banished for the sake of more room for video game consoles. You don't want to risk sitting on the floor and putting your hand in something or just looking like an idiot, so you flop down heavily on the side of the bed. Feels good to sit down, god it feels good to sit down. It would feel even better to lie back and go to sleep right here, but Meiling already looks fit to burst with confusion.

"You don't have to bow to me Meiling." You say, just wanting her to drop being formal in front of you. "I'm not going to say anything about you to Sakuya."

Yeah, fucking right you won't.

She breathes out, a long sigh and then smiles again. This time it looks a lot more genuine. Her shoulders visibly relax and her hands drop.
"Ah, thankyou." She says.
"No, I should be the one thanking you." You say.
She steps over and sits on the bed next to you, crossing her legs.
"Is ..." She puts her hand on your arm and takes on a attentive expression. "Is everything okay?" She swallows. "I mean I thought you were getting along well with the Mistress and Flandre really took a shine to you! Why were you passed out on the grass? What happened?"

"Are ... are you going to try to escape?" She looks down.

[ ] Tell the truth.
[ ] Make something up.
>> No. 5515
>>5514

[ x ] Tell the truth.

Such a hard choice, but being honest SHOULD help in the long run. Unless HY unleashs his innerScorn and fucks it all up.
>> No. 5516
[ ] Tell the truth.
>> No. 5517
[X] Make something up.

Sakuya may be listening.
>> No. 5518
[x] Tell the truth.

"SAKUYA IS EVIL BUT FUCK THAT LET'S PLAY SOME VIDYA"
>> No. 5519
[x] Tell the truth.
>> No. 5520
[x] Tell the truth.

probably bad end but I can't lie to china.
>> No. 5521
[x] Tell the truth.

Getting fucked up by Sakuya when things don't go her way is something China can relate to.
>> No. 5522
File 121089603534.jpg - (57.83KB , 312x478 , 1205785864547.jpg ) [iqdb]
5522
>>5517
>> No. 5523
[ ] Tell the truth.

Omit the following:

Sakuya threatening us (make it sound like we had an argument or she berated us)
The mention of the "Imbalance"
The letter
The bath hand job
>> No. 5524
[x] Tell the truth.
>> No. 5525
>>5523

I'm with scorn here.
>> No. 5526
[x] Tell the truth.
>> No. 5527
[ ] Tell the truth.
>> No. 5528
Writing now.
>> No. 5529
>>5523
Sounds dandy.

[ ] Tell the truth. (Omitting: Sakuya threatening us (make it sound like we had an argument or she berated us), the mention of the "Imbalance", the letter, and the bath hand job)

Also:
Who wants to bet we'll be seen by someone (likely Sakuya) at either the most seemingly-inappropriate-to-someone-walking-in juncture, or when we leave her room?
>> No. 5530
>>5523
>Sakuya threatening us (make it sound like we had an argument or she berated us)

If you do that then you're not really telling the truth, are you?
>> No. 5531
>>5530

Answer 1:
"Sakuya pinned me against the wall and threatened to kill me for upsetting the balance of the mansion. It's been a rough night."

Answer 2:
"Sakuya had some harsh words for me, but I don't really understand why. It's been a rough night."

Choose wisely.
>> No. 5532
[x] Tell the truth.
I am too late for party. Maybe Meiling can help us to understand Sakuya more.
>> No. 5533
Answer 1:
"Sakuya pinned me against the wall and threatened to kill me for upsetting the balance of the mansion. It's been a rough night."
BAD END HERE WE COME
>> No. 5534
>>5531
But we DO understand why. Thats not a vote for "[ ] Tell the truth." its a vote for "[ ] Make something up."
>> No. 5535
File 12108991775.jpg - (21.43KB , 466x349 , allaboard.jpg ) [iqdb]
5535
>>5533
>> No. 5536
You tell Meiling about reading to Flandre and about how Remilia fell asleep after joining in. You try to keep it brief but it's difficult, the memory of it is so fresh and it's probably one of the most honestly pleasant things you've ever done. Meiling seems to appreciate it as well, her mouth hanging open in stunned silence when you tell her how Flandre eventually went to sleep with Remilia.

"That's ..." She lowers her head, you can't see her eyes. Her voice sounds almost strangled.

Oh no, not Meiling as well. You brace yourself for a punch in the face.

"That's the sweetest thing I've ever heard!" Meiling has a huge smile plastered on her face, eyes brimming with tears of happiness.
"Meiling?"
She jumps up from the bed and holds her arms up triumphantly. "It's wonderful! It's great! They actually shared a bed?" She turns back to you again.
"Yeah, like I said."
"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm." Meiling makes a noise not entirely unlike purring.
"You seem more happy about it than I was." You say.
"Well ... well you've only been here a couple of days!" She says. "They've been apart far too long, you did a good thing, you know that?"

Then you tell her about Sakuya, about how she was angry when you showed her Remilia and Flandre and how you're not really sure what you did wrong. Meiling's face slowly falls, eventually hardening as she frowns in thought. She sits down on the bed again.
"Then I made my way outside and passed out in the garden."
Meiling nods, still looking serious.
"I think you should be careful." She eventually says. "But what you're doing isn't bad, they really love each other, you know? Remilia and Flandre deserve that."
"Then why did Sakuya get so angry? What was her problem?"
Meiling looks back at you again. "She's ... odd, very odd. I don't understand most of what happens beyond my gate, I'm not sure why she would be angry."
"Not sure?"
"I don't really know, not really." She sighs, swinging her legs. "To be honest I shouldn't even be talking to you about this."

[ ] Press the subject.
[ ] Drop the subject.

If [ ] Drop then also:

[ ] Ask Meiling what Sakuya is to her.
[ ] Insist you should be getting to bed.
[ ] Ask to just chill here for a while.
[ ] Ask her if she knows about Patchouli and Alice.
[ ] Ask her about herself.
>> No. 5537
[X] Allude to the truth.

"I mean I thought you were getting along well with the Mistress and Flandre really took a shine to you! Why were you passed out on the grass? What happened?"

"Oh, neither of them is angry with me. That's all dandy. But when it comes to lists of people I might upset by just being around, aren't you leaving someone out, Meiling?"
>> No. 5538
[x] Press the subject.
>> No. 5539
[X] Drop the subject.
[X] Ask to just chill here for a while.

I don't think we ought to be moving around too much at the moment.
>> No. 5541
[X] Drop the subject.
[X] Ask her about herself.

Let's be friends with the door guard.
>> No. 5542
[X] Drop the subject.
[X] Ask her if she knows about Patchouli and Alice.

Curiousity's got the better of me.
>> No. 5543
[ ] Drop the subject.

[ ] Ask Meiling what Sakuya is to her.
[ ] Ask to just chill here for a while.
[ ] Ask her if she knows about Patchouli and Alice.
[ ] Ask her about herself.


Gentlemen, I want a wall.
>> No. 5544
[ ] Press the subject.

This is important Meiling, all I can offer is my discretion.
>> No. 5545
[ ] Drop the subject.
[ ] Ask to just chill here for a while.

Damn it, I've just gotta get my vidya fix.
>> No. 5546
[X] Drop the subject.
[X] Ask to just chill here for a while.
>> No. 5547
[Z] Press the subject.

plot get
>> No. 5548
>>5543
Good idea

[ ] Drop the subject.

[ ] Ask Meiling what Sakuya is to her.
[ ] Ask to just chill here for a while.
[ ] Ask her if she knows about Patchouli and Alice.
[ ] Ask her about herself.
We need to know what Sakuya is for her.
>> No. 5549
File 121089982688.jpg - (91.82KB , 810x648 , 1205345667117.jpg ) [iqdb]
5549
Pressing the subject with someone related to the enemy whom you thought was your friend has never had negative repercussions.
>> No. 5555
>>5544
It is far too early to ask about this, we don't want to press her into saying somethign that she doesn't want to yet. At least we should be happy that she acknowledges our work to bring the two sisters together. Pressing would give us no answers for our questions. A fight with Sakuya is inevitable, just concentrate on getting strong enough to beat her and uncover the secrets.
>> No. 5565
[x] Drop the subject.
[x] Ask Meiling what Sakuya is to her.
[x] Ask her about herself.
I mean, there's no way Sakuya is THAT bad, right?
>> No. 5568
[X] Drop the subject.
[X] Ask her if she knows about Patchouli and Alice.
>> No. 5576
[x] Drop
[x] AliPatchu
>> No. 5578
[x] Drop

[x] Ask Meiling what Sakuya is to her.
[x] Ask to just chill here for a while.
[x] Ask her if she knows about Patchouli and Alice.
[x] Ask her about herself.
[x] Challenge her to a game of Street Fighter.
>> No. 5582
[x] Press the subject.
[x] Ask Meiling what Sakuya is to her.

"Where are your loyalties, gate guard of the Scarlet Devil Mansion?"
>> No. 5583
>>5565
>I mean, there's no way Sakuya is THAT bad, right?

awesome.jpg
>> No. 5584
Everything is tied, make some more fucking votes people! I want to write a bit more before sleep.
>> No. 5585
[x] Drop the subject.
[x] Ask Meiling what Sakuya is to her.
[x] Ask her about herself.
>> No. 5586
[x] Drop

[x] Ask Meiling what Sakuya is to her.
[x] Ask to just chill here for a while.
[x] Ask her if she knows about Patchouli and Alice.
[x] Ask her about herself.
>> No. 5587
[ ] Vidya
>> No. 5588
[ ] Drop the subject.

[ ] Ask Meiling what Sakuya is to her.
[ ] Ask to just chill here for a while.
[ ] Ask her if she knows about Patchouli and Alice.
[ ] Ask her about herself.
>> No. 5589
[ ] Press the subject.
then
[ ] Drop the subject.


[ ] Ask Meiling what Sakuya is to her.
[ ] Insist you should be getting to bed.
[ ] Ask to just chill here for a while.
[ ] Ask her if she knows about Patchouli and Alice.
[ ] Ask her about herself.

I'M HELPING
>> No. 5590
Alright then, wall time.
>> No. 5591
Then I shall vote again
Drop, then AliPatchu
>> No. 5592
Alternatively, [x]rape Petite Doorguard
>> No. 5593
File 121090247097.png - (256.00KB , 400x400 , China1.png ) [iqdb]
5593
>>5592
>> No. 5594
>>5592
Remind yourself how strong she is.
>> No. 5595
File 121090263161.jpg - (22.70KB , 606x587 , antispiral.jpg ) [iqdb]
5595
Gee, I sure hope Sakuya doesn't walk in on us both during the wall. Who knows what she might do to Meiling?
>> No. 5596
File 121090264368.jpg - (178.26KB , 800x1119 , stupidchina.jpg ) [iqdb]
5596
How the name of Belmont do you rape a box?!
We aren't Snake.
>> No. 5597
>>5590
Fuck yes WALL TIME.
>> No. 5598
>>5594
/use [whip] on [meiling]
/use [penis] on [meiling]
/use [cigarette] on [self]
>> No. 5599
File 121090292321.jpg - (73.00KB , 560x560 , 1205737604018.jpg ) [iqdb]
5599
>>5598
>> No. 5600
>>5594
Meiling's passive enough to take it without complaint. It'd be trivial to break her in.
>> No. 5644
Saging for "We don't have the whip at this moment"
>> No. 5646
File 121092750839.jpg - (31.20KB , 420x573 , e4c29cd740e918adb2992bca5fe5637c.jpg ) [iqdb]
5646
>"That's the sweetest thing I've ever heard!" Meiling has a huge smile plastered on her face, eyes brimming with tears of happiness.
>"Meiling?"
>She jumps up from the bed and holds her arms up triumphantly. "It's wonderful! It's great! They actually shared a bed?" She turns back to you again.
>"Yeah, like I said."
>"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm." Meiling makes a noise not entirely unlike purring.

Oh my god.

We have got to do Meiling route next, and make her as happy as we possibly can.
>> No. 5664
>>5646
Someone's bound to explode from that
>> No. 5834
>>5664
I know what you're talkin about. The image of Meiling purring in joy almost made me bust a nut