- [Settings] [Home
[Show or hide post box]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [First 100 posts] [Bottom]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (Reply to 49613)
Message
File
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • First time posting? See our frontpage for site rules and FAQ
  • Further overview of board culture in this thread.
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, WEBM
  • Maximum file size allowed is 4096 KB.
  • Images greater than 200x200 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • View catalog

File 132078546849.png - (1.17MB, 850x850, sample_457779dac638adb3108f23db04ddef16cd169006.png) [iqdb]
49613 No. 49613
You are Patchouli Knowledge MARISA KIRISAME. You're working for Patchy for a while. Your magic is based on LOVE and LASERS and STARS.

You got thrown out of the library to go do 'interesting things'. You've more or less managed it so far, what with the Kourindou and the Dinosaurs, and the Lasers, and Mokou dying, once, but it's only about lunchtime, and you aren't supposed to come back until a little after dinner. Well, you'll figure out something to fill the time.

[ ] What do you do?
Expand all images
>> No. 49615
[x] Hey Mokou, want to bug Kaguya? I'll help.

Could be interesting. Mokou will probably tell Marisa to fuck off.
>> No. 49616
[x] Hey Mokou, want to bug Kaguya? I'll help.

I laughed a little at this.
>> No. 49617
[x]It's lunchtime. There's exploded T-Rex chunks all over the place. I think you can see where I'm going with this.

And if the stuff's actually good you can bring some back as a consolation prize for Flan
>> No. 49619
[x] Check captured baby dinosaur to make sure it's still alive.
[x] "Hey Mokou, want to bug Kaguya?"
>> No. 49620
[1] Check captured baby dinosaur to make sure it's still alive.
[2] "Hey Mokou, want to bug Kaguya?"
>> No. 49621
[x]It's lunchtime. There's exploded T-Rex chunks all over the place. I think you can see where I'm going with this.
-[x]If it turns out any good, use some to replace your depleted food stores.
--[x]Move your cauldron to the side so you can use its heating system to smoke it and make it last longer.
-[x] Drop off dinosaur cage at home while you're there.
[x] Hey Mokou, wanna go bug Kaguya?

>In alternate universe's story, Butchernon is visiting Marisa after entering Gensokyo.
>This is good meat, what's it made of?
>DINOSAURS

Fuck yes.
>> No. 49622
[x] Check captured baby dinosaur to make sure it's still alive.
[x] "Hey Mokou, want to bug Kaguya?"
>> No. 49623
[x]It's lunchtime. There's exploded T-Rex chunks all over the place. I think you can see where I'm going with this.
-[x]If it turns out any good, use some to replace your depleted food stores.
--[x]Move your cauldron to the side so you can use its heating system to smoke it and make it last longer.
-[x] Drop off dinosaur cage at home while you're there.
[x] Hey Mokou, wanna go bug Kaguya?
>> No. 49624
[x]It's lunchtime. There's exploded T-Rex chunks all over the place. I think you can see where I'm going with this.
-[x]If it turns out any good, use some to replace your depleted food stores.
--[x]Move your cauldron to the side so you can use its heating system to smoke it and make it last longer.
-[x] Drop off dinosaur cage at home while you're there.
[x] Hey Mokou, wanna go bug Kaguya?
>> No. 49625
[x]It's lunchtime. There's exploded T-Rex chunks all over the place. I think you can see where I'm going with this.
-[x]If it turns out any good, use some to replace your depleted food stores.
--[x]Move your cauldron to the side so you can use its heating system to smoke it and make it last longer.
-[x] Drop off dinosaur cage at home while you're there.
[x] Hey Mokou, wanna go bug Kaguya?

Since we're playing someone with a crush on Patchy, I wonder if we can have her bug the competition and/or find a new distraction. It'll make for good soap opera material in any case.
>> No. 49627
>>49625
Good point. We were suspiciously quiet about that kiss "for luck". And she might have been the one to steal our bloomers.
Let's make trouble for Tewi... If we can think of a good way to do it without provoking all her bosses (nobody wants to fight Kaguya and Eirin at once).
>> No. 49629
>>nobody wants to fight Kaguya and Eirin at once

I beg to differ.
>> No. 49630
[x] Check captured baby dinosaurs to make sure they're still alive.
[x]It's lunchtime. There's exploded T-Rex chunks all over the place. I think you can see where I'm going with this.
-[x] While you're at it, see if you can figure out what that laser was being powered by. Bet it would make a great potion ingredient.
[x] "Hey Mokou, wanna go bug Kaguya?"

Sorry, cauldron's in Patchy's library, remember? It's what the healing potions were brewed in. And, yes, Tewi baiting sounds like a good in-character idea.
>> No. 49631
-[x] While you're at it, see if you can figure out what that laser was being powered by. Bet it would make a great potion ingredient.

would be interesting if we could actually find out what let the dino use a laser
>> No. 49632
>>49625
>Soap Opera
>good

What are you, a housewife?

[x]It's lunchtime. There's exploded T-Rex chunks all over the place. I think you can see where I'm going with this.
-[x]If it turns out any good, use some to replace your depleted food stores.
--[x]Move your cauldron to the side so you can use its heating system to smoke it and make it last longer.
-[x] Drop off dinosaur cage at home while you're there.
[x] Hey Mokou, wanna go bug Kaguya?

>>49629
There are worse things: Tewi declaring war on Marisa... and last time I checked Tewi has at least 1,300 years ahead of Marisa or so. I kind of wish Tewi was going to school, just to see her teach Slitherin some new lessons.
>> No. 49642
Out of curiosity, didn't Marisa beat the fuck out of Tewi in canon? I'm pretty sure she was one of the bosses in whatever game she debuted in.
>> No. 49643
>>49642
She did, though to be fair it was Marisa and Alice against Tewi.
She was the stage 5 midboss.
I see her as a very clever and sneaky (and lucky) youkai but not a very powerful one, in danmaku or physically.
>> No. 49645
>>49643

Just to note, there's also the chance that, as with any ancient youkai, she might have let them win because it would be interesting/funny.
>> No. 49647
>>49643
Of course she's sneaky and clever, her Last Word name is Ancient Duper. If Tewi seriously wished to antagonize Marisa, she would all but face her directly.

That being said, Tewi already know Patchouli's feelings on the matter, so it's not like she really has to act against Marisa. As for Marisa, while Reimu stated Marisa liked Patchouli the most, remember she also said Marisa liked the others magic users. So I would say it's more like admiration and respect of the power Patchouli commands than an actual serious crush. At least that's what I feel it's like.
>> No. 49648
>>49647
Adolescent crushes on teachers or other people in a position of authority or power is far from unheard of after all and they don't have to be more than that. Mixing up feelings of respect and admiration with romantic feelings.
>> No. 49650
That was actually kind of fun.

Let's see if we can find another big one.
>> No. 49653
File 132088381195.jpg - (377.01KB, 629x728, 18272f1f9d2580400be746c8894be2d907e6b1a3.jpg) [iqdb]
49653
Yeah, you're pretty hungry. You don't really have a sack, or anything, but you could probably carry a reasonably sized chunk of lizard-bits. You heft one, considering the matter.

"I'm not sure I want to know what's going through your head right now." Mokou says dryly.

"Just thinking. If I carved this up and salted or dried it, I bet it would last a while. Shame about the rest of it, but maybe I can come back later with a sack..."

"Yeah, no." Mokou says. "I give it ten, maybe twenty minutes before this spot is teeming with the little scavenging ones. They'll pick the bones clean and be gone before you get back."

"Ah, shame." You say. "Well, that's that, then. Hey. You want to go bug the princess or something?"

Actually, you feel a little more like you want to annoy Tewi, but putting it this way catches Mokou's attention.

"... You said you wanted that junk smoked? Let's chat at my place."

It's not far, and Mokou hospitably enough throws together a plate of yesterdays leftover cold chicken skewers from her icebox as you cut the meat into thin strips. It's surprisingly tough. You bet it'll be a pain to chew through, when it gets to that point, but Mokou opens up a door in her chimney easily enough and starts hanging the strips inside before setting up a fire below.

"... Alright, now let's talk. I'm not getting you involved with my feud. Our assassinations are a private affair." She says, tone hinting that she's right on the edge of telling you to butt out.

"Hey, not like that. Killing's not the plan. Just... bug her, y'know? Make a nuisance of ourselves. That sort of thing." You say.

"... How childish." Mokou says. "I don't suppose you have a plan for this?"

To be honest, 'bug Kaguya, maybe drag Tewi into it if you're lucky' was as far as you'd thought this idea through.

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 49654
[x]Get the American flag from the three fairies of light and claim Eientei in the name of AMERICA

More seriously,

[x]Suggest the following options:
-[x]Sneak into Kaguya's room and steal some of her stuff like the impossible requests and/or her Alienware NEETputer Mk. 3.
-[x]Change all the signs around Eientei so they say that it belongs to Mokou
-[x]Spike Kaguya's dinner with the tranquilizers and/or random samples of Eirin's Shady Drugs.
>> No. 49655
>>49654
The best part of your third suggestion is that it's pretty unlikely to be able to do lasting harm to Kaguya, unlike just about anyone else.

[X]Steal the underwear of the inhabitants of Eintei, see how they like it!
[X]Maybe the computer, too. We like taking random things apart to see the insides, right?

Huh, that first one came out much more perverse than I intended, since I was originally just thinking turn about is fair play.
>> No. 49656
>>49655
No no, that's a pretty good way to include annoying Tewi in a plan. Not sure what Mokou would think about it however.

Makes me wonder if Marisa will be able to do the pillaging without turning red all of a sudden depending on the tastes of certain inhabitants (read: Eirin). If we dare aim for more than Tewi and Kaguya anyway.
>> No. 49657
>>49655
Heh, I can dig this.


[X]Steal the underwear of the inhabitants of Eintei, see how they like it!
[X]Maybe the computer, too. We like taking random things apart to see the insides, right?
>> No. 49658
[x] Steal the underwear of the inhabitants of Eientei, see how they like it!
[x] Maybe the computer, too. We like taking random things apart to see the insides, right?

>Eintei
Halfway between a place and a pokemon.
>> No. 49659
When in doubt, steal stuff!

[x] Steal the underwear of the inhabitants of Eientei, see how they like it!
[x] Maybe the computer, too. We like taking random things apart to see the insides, right?
-[x] Mokou might be more willing to go for the "steal the impossible requests" idea, so, whatever. Loot is loot.
[x] Dinosaur stampede as a distraction, if such can be arranged.

My only other thought would have been to see if Yukari would lend us one of those candy golems... and then steal Alice's Doll Enlargement spell and stage a gooey giant monster attack. Probably too involved and contingent on other things, though. This is simpler.
>> No. 49660
We probably shouldn't steal Tewi's underwear. She might like it. And possibly think we're flirting with her. And might not be the only rabbit to think so, come to that.

...

[x] Completely fail to consider the above.
[x] Steal the underwear of the inhabitants of Eientei. See how they like it!
[x] Also, do everything else that's been suggested so far (or at least as much of it as you can manage).

Today, we are all Yukari Yakumo.
>> No. 49661
... how are we going to get in?

[x] Lure laser dinosaur to Eientei. While people are distracted by it, sneak around the mansion.
-[x] Try to get a look at Eirin's potion brewing setup.
-[x] Don't take too much, you still haven't gotten Magic Voice out.
-[x] Draw mustaches on any statues you encounter.
>> No. 49662
[x] Steal the underwear of the inhabitants of Eientei, see how they like it!
[x] Maybe the computer, too. We like taking random things apart to see the insides, right?
-[x] Mokou might be more willing to go for the "steal the impossible requests" idea, so, whatever. Loot is loot.
[x] Dinosaur stampede as a distraction, if such can be arranged.

Mokou must acquire all 5 impossible requests. Kaguya's reaction will be priceless.
>> No. 49663
>>49661
I like that shout-out to IN you did there

[x] Lure laser dinosaur to Eientei. While people are distracted by it, sneak around the mansion.
-[x] Try to get a look at Eirin's potion brewing setup.
-[x] Don't take too much, you still haven't gotten Magic Voice out.
-[x] Draw mustaches on any statues you encounter.
>> No. 49664
[x] Steal the underwear of the inhabitants of Eientei, see how they like it!
[x] Maybe the computer, too. We like taking random things apart to see the insides, right?
-[x] Mokou might be more willing to go for the "steal the impossible requests" idea, so, whatever. Loot is loot.
[x] Set the place on fire as a distraction. It worked last time.

Song related for when we find Tewi.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HaIayEFSq90
>> No. 49665
[x] Steal the underwear of the inhabitants of Eientei, see how they like it!
[x] Maybe the computer, too. We like taking random things apart to see the insides, right?
-[x] Mokou might be more willing to go for the "steal the impossible requests" idea, so, whatever. Loot is loot.
[X] Try to convince the spirit that your doing this for the benefit of Mokou.
>> No. 49666
You guys do know that the only one who stole our underwear is Tewi, and we're not even sure about that?
>> No. 49667
>>49666
She isn't even sure so she should just blame the entire group. Makes perfect sense!
>> No. 49668
>>49666

That's not true. We all know how much of a pervert Reisen is, and I wouldn't put it past Eirin to steal underwear and perform lewd experiments on them.

Nice try, Satan.
>> No. 49671
This is Marrissa, she's a klepto anyways.
[x] Steal the underwear of the inhabitants of Eientei, see how they like it!
[x]Water balloons
>> No. 49674
[x] Steal the underwear of the inhabitants of Eientei, see how they like it!
[x]Water balloons
>> No. 49675
>>49666
We know. Do you know we're trying to pick ideas that Marisa would do when given the instruction to do something interesting, not the ideas that are rational?
Besides, if we aren't sure who took them, we'll take revenge on everone! (Cue maniacal laughter).
>> No. 49677
File 132096641733.jpg - (244.93KB, 800x800, a975c371aed5ef65862aa96374bb430c84552d36.jpg) [iqdb]
49677
"So this is what we do." You say, raising a finger. "Panty raid. We steal them all, and hide them somewhere!"

Mokou's look of disdain is nearly palpable, and the hakkero-voice wastes no time in starting to voice its concern with this course of action before you tune it out.

"You're serious?" She says, flatly.

"Yeah. Well, mostly it's vengeance. I'm almost seventy...." you judge odds for a moment. "... Almost seventy three percent sure that someone from Eientei is responsible for... some of my stuff going missing. This'd just be payback. If you like the idea better, maybe you could snatch Kaguya's impossible request things?"

"That's a thought." Mokou grudgingly admits. "... She'll probably take it as a marriage proposal, though."

"And wouldn't that just annoy her to pieces?" You finish smugly.

"Maybe. Or she could think it's amusing and play along, which would annoy me as close to death as I can get." Mokou says.

"Eh. It'll be fun. Think of it less in terms of 'what she might decide it means' and more in 'how pissed she'll be that you pulled it off'. Steal her computer or something, if you like that idea better." You suggest.

"... ugh. You still don't have any kind of a plan, do you?"

"Sure I do." You say. "Go to Eientei. Collect underthings. Leave."

"No distraction, no details... that is not a plan, that's a spectacular failure waiting to happen." Mokou insists.

"Bah. Plans always go wrong and have to be changed in the middle for unexpected things anyway."

".... Fine. Not that I'm agreeing with this, but I can see that if I don't come along, you're going to end up chained upside down to a wall while Eirin studies the effect of some horrible new disease she engineered on you." Mokou grumbles. "What do you have to help out with this sort of thing?"

"On me? Aside from the Hakkero, one more of my little vials of boom, and six doses of a sedative that'll drop a bull to the ground in the middle of a stampede."

"Fine. I guess something can be worked out there... Wait, why did you not even try one of those knockout things on the lizard?" She asks crossly.

"Ah, slipped my mind. Bigger than a bull, anyway. Let's go, let's go." You urge.

Mokou still doesn't seem entirely satisfied with this course of action, but she's just willing enough to go along with it, as you leave and almost immediately start heading the wrong way before she forcibly turns you in the correct direction.

Near Eientei, from some small distance as the mist thins out a bit, you can make out that bunny girl Reisen talking to someone. Looks like Ms. Fever, the oarfish. You wonder what she's here about.

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 49680
[X] Prepare 2 of the knockout potions.
[X] Stealthy fly above the two.
[X] Holding one bottle in each hand, poor them out over their heads while simultaneously yelling "Who wants to look up a cute witch's skirt!"
[X] If all goes well, they should look up just in time to get knockout potion in their eyes/nose/mouth
>> No. 49681
>>49677
>Ms. Fever the oarfish

Best Marisa. Best Marisa EVER.
>> No. 49682
I'm not exactly sure of what we should do. Reisen is distracted, so maybe Mokou can guide us to another entry?

[x] Stealth entry! See if you can take advantage of Reisen being distracted. Or maybe Mokou know others ways in?

Because unlike the SDM, alarms sounding mean the whole place coming down on us. True, Mokou add firepower, but the spirit lowers ours. Going in guns blazing is not the best idea so soon.
>> No. 49683
>>49681
I don't get the reference.
>> No. 49684
>>49680
I shouldn't even have to say this, but this course of action is retarded and requires perfect aim, in addition to getting rid of a full third of our tranquilizer supply whether we succeed or not. Let's not do it.

In fact, this whole thing was somewhat poorly thought out. Oh well, I can't see Marisa backing out now.

[x]Attempt to fly silently closer and determine if the subject of their conversation conveniently relates to a security flaw.
-[x]If not, repurpose the Hakkero as a cattle prod and instigate a minor distraction. By which, of course, you mean dinosaur stampede.
[x] Enter mansion. Magic Voice is just gonna be complaining so weapons are procure-on-site. There's gotta be some moon weapons laying around!
-[x] Remember, Marisa, this is a sneaking mission. The use of stealth is required. Try to find some manner of disguise.
>> No. 49685
>>49683
Ms. Fever's spellcard pose in 10.5 is blatantly copied from John Travolta in the movie Saturday Night Fever.

[x]Attempt to fly silently closer and determine if the subject of their conversation conveniently relates to a security flaw.
-[x]If not, and Mokou isn't suggesting an entry route by this point, repurpose the Hakkero as a cattle prod and instigate a minor distraction. By which, of course, you mean dinosaur stampede. Or possibly just a point blank Final Spark.
[x] Enter mansion. Magic Voice is just gonna be complaining so weapons are procure-on-site. There's gotta be some moon weapons laying around!
-[x] Remember, Marisa, this is a sneaking mission. The use of stealth is required. Try to find some manner of disguise.
>> No. 49687
[X] You are Marisa Kirisame! Subtlety is unknown to you! Timidness unheard of! You will not let such minor things like logic, rationality, easily avoided obstacles, random bystanders, property damage, man-eating laser spewing dinosaurs, ancient monsters who feast on the bodies and souls of mankind, or a bad wedgie hinder you in your quest! Onwards! To Victory! And GLORY!
>> No. 49688
>>Ms. Fever's spellcard pose in 10.5 is blatantly copied from John Travolta in the movie Saturday Night Fever.

Ahh, "Fever" and "Oarfish" when put into a sentence don't usually make me think of disco. I know who you're talking about now though, so thank you.
>> No. 49689
>>49687

Troll vote is trollish, but quite amusing.

[X] You are Marisa Kirisame! Subtlety is unknown to you! Timidness unheard of! You will not let such minor things like logic, rationality, easily avoided obstacles, random bystanders, property damage, man-eating laser spewing dinosaurs, ancient monsters who feast on the bodies and souls of mankind, or a bad wedgie hinder you in your quest! Onwards! To Victory! And GLORY!
>> No. 49690
>>49687
Y'see, shit like this is why I liked playing as Patchy. Not that the alternate perspective isn't neat, and playing as Patchy would just have been several updates of "You are making homunculi. Do you want to keep doing that?". Plus, it's nice to have an in-character excuse to do crazier things than normal.

But there is a difference between doing amusingly zany things, and actively being STUPID.
>> No. 49691
[x] Act like you're paying a normal visit to put them off guard then when in position, make the theft.

Little known fact: most of Marisa's raids are done in a similar matter in canon.
>> No. 49692
[X] You are Marisa Kirisame! Subtlety is unknown to you! Timidness unheard of! You will not let such minor things like logic, rationality, easily avoided obstacles, random bystanders, property damage, man-eating laser spewing dinosaurs, ancient monsters who feast on the bodies and souls of mankind, or a bad wedgie hinder you in your quest! Onwards! To Victory! And GLORY!
[x] Act like you're paying a normal visit to put them off guard then when in position, make the theft.
>> No. 49693
>>49691
Except Mokou is with us and Reisen isn't going to be fooled once she see her (without a villager escorted here anyway.).
>> No. 49694
>>49692
>Subtlety is unknown to you!
>Act like you're paying a normal visit
Aren't your two votes mutually exclusive?

Of course, I'm not sure if the first option even counts as an option, since I think Kahi was looking for plans of attack rather than hot-blooded declarations of how awesome we are.
>> No. 49695
[x] Attempt to fly silently closer and determine if the subject of their conversation conveniently relates to a security flaw.
-[x] If not, and Mokou isn't suggesting an entry route by this point, repurpose the Hakkero as a cattle prod and instigate a minor distraction. By which, of course, you mean dinosaur stampede.
[x] Enter mansion. Magic Voice is just gonna be complaining so weapons are procure-on-site. There's gotta be some moon weapons laying around!
-[x] Remember, Marisa, this is a sneaking mission. The use of stealth is required. Try to find some manner of disguise.

>>49690
Seconded.
>> No. 49697
[x] Attempt to fly silently closer and determine if the subject of their conversation conveniently relates to a security flaw.
-[x] If not, and Mokou isn't suggesting an entry route by this point, re-purpose the Hakkero as a cattle prod and instigate a minor distraction. By which, of course, you mean dinosaur stampede.
-[x] If, however, they indicate the celestial is around... Earthquakes make great distractions.
-[x] If you get caught, your cover story is that you got lost and Mokou brought you here. Dose 'em if they are about to raise the alarm.
[x] Enter mansion. Magic Voice is just gonna be complaining so weapons are procure-on-site. There's gotta be some moon weapons laying around!
-[x] Remember, Marisa, this is a sneaking mission. The use of stealth is required. Try to find some manner of disguise.
--[x] Kaguya has some weird hobbies. Maybe her room would be a good place to look for a disguise. And Mokou could deface her posters or something.
>> No. 49698
[x] Attempt to fly silently closer and determine if the subject of their conversation conveniently relates to a security flaw.
-[x] If not, and Mokou isn't suggesting an entry route by this point, repurpose the Hakkero as a cattle prod and instigate a minor distraction. By which, of course, you mean dinosaur stampede.
Not bad, but I didn't like the 'I've fallen asleep!' vote.
>> No. 49699
[x] Attempt to fly silently closer and determine if the subject of their conversation conveniently relates to a security flaw.
-[x] If not, and Mokou isn't suggesting an entry route by this point, repurpose the Hakkero as a cattle prod and instigate a minor distraction. By which, of course, you mean dinosaur stampede.
[x] Enter mansion. Magic Voice is just gonna be complaining so weapons are procure-on-site. There's gotta be some moon weapons laying around!
-[x] Remember, Marisa, this is a sneaking mission. The use of stealth is required. Try to find some manner of disguise.

When the other option on the plate is as dumb as it is, I feel no shame in bandwagonry.
>> No. 49700
[x]We are Marisa, wing it.
>> No. 49701
[x] Attempt to fly silently closer and determine if the subject of their conversation conveniently relates to a security flaw.
-[x] If not, and Mokou isn't suggesting an entry route by this point, re-purpose the Hakkero as a cattle prod and instigate a minor distraction. By which, of course, you mean dinosaur stampede.
-[x] If, however, they indicate the celestial is around... Earthquakes make great distractions.

Let Tenshi take the brunt of Eirin and Kaguya's wrath while we sneak in.
>> No. 49702
>>49690

Don't kid yourself, dumb votes would still be popping up regardless of the current character if dumb people were around. Remember the "Remilia gave birth to you" votes?"
>> No. 49703
>>49702
Yeah, you're probably right, although in my opinion that particular vote wasn't so much stupid as repeatedly submitted past when it was funny.

In case Kahi is reading this, I'd just like to clarify that I wasn't complaining about the character switch, just the stupid comments that seemed to come with it.
>> No. 49705
>>49702
Dumb votes are still popping up right, left, and center. There's a whole shitload of people reading this story who, it's clear, haven't spent much time on this site. Or at least, people who lack the ability to gauge how to observe the actions of others, and from that, derive a mode of conduct that doesn't sound like a retarded 14 year old who just discovered the internet yesterday.

Please say I'm not the only one who keeps seeing these people showing up time and again in this story's threads. We need to put a stop to this. It's time we nipped this-- I can't exactly say "in the bud," but at least at some point before it withers and falls off the vine.

It's time we start telling these people to shape up and grow up, rather than just rolling our eyes and making a sound of disgust.
>> No. 49706
>>49705
I think the standard method is to link to the rules thread, and if it keeps happening to report a post so the mods can decide if it's worth a ban. I'm completely unaware of the exact workings of the board, but I think mods can do tempbans and input a reason for the ban, to ensure the message about typing is seen.

In any case, this topic seems like it has the potential to become a giant, thread-consuming argument. Further discussion should probably go to its own thread.
>> No. 49707
>>49706

Taking this to >>/blue/5092. Let's keep the rest of this off the story thread.
>> No. 49709
[x]Stay in the back a little bit. Better figure out what's happening
[x]Keep an eye out. Tewi's probably sneaking around again.
[x]Once we figure out what's happening outside decide to get going in.
[x]Consider that the bloomers may be in there. Since Patchy's been friendly with the rabbit and you woke up there... at least one pair might be there.
>> No. 49712
File 132106299691.jpg - (199.01KB, 850x1133, sample-b2265a1251e2d5a749281510ddac384e.jpg) [iqdb]
49712
You drift just a little closer, trying to stay low to the undergrowth to avoid being seen, in order to listen in to the conversation.

"..... however, they rejected my presence, and refused to so much as allow me to speak. Within minutes, the leader of the congregation had incited them to near the point of a full-blown riot. By this point, if I remained, I would have no choice but to defend myself, and with not one of their number practiced in any form of magical arts, or particularly physically potent, I feared I would kill some number of them by mistake. As such, I removed myself from the area, and my warning was not passed on to them."

"Those people..." Reisen says, sighing. "And they might as well all live inside of that grand cathedral of theirs. So what you're saying is that something bad is going to happen there around that time, and you expect that there'll be a lot of injuries that need to be taken care of. "

"Yes. And as the expected catastrophe seems to be scheduled for that man's day and time of sermonizing, meaning they will all be gathered in the same place, I worry that there will be fatalities. Given that my warning was not just unheeded, but went entirely undelivered..."

"I understand." Reisen says, rubbing her temple. "But you know, I'll tell Master Eirin, and do what I can, but these people hate everyone that isn't human, unconditionally, and strongly dislike even all humans that refuse to join their particular religious sect. I don't know that they'll even go to the village for help, if some sort of tragedy strikes."

"Well, be that as it may. I have informed someone, and so my part in this has played out. I wash my hands of it." Iku says, turning and floating away.

Reisen shakes her head again.

"... Well, I'll have to let her know straight away, anyway. I'll probably be delivering first aid kits all day. Geeze." The bunny girl grumbles as she turns and stalks inside.

"... Lucky!" You say. "Just waited, and after talking about unimportant things, they left on their own. Let's go."

"... What, right through the front door?" Mokou says in disbelief.

"Yup." You answer. "Unless you know if the princess has any secret entrances or exits around?"

"... We aren't that close." Mokou grumbles. "But seriously, this plan gets worse and worse."

"You backing out?"

"Ugh. Don't mind if I seem spaced out. I'll just be trying to figure out a good exit plan for this... travesty."

"Let's go, then~" You say, strolling confidently in through the front door.

The only question from here is really where you go inside, and who to hit first. And how, you guess.

---

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 49714
I can't help but feel that you seem quite uninspired lately Kahi. At least, if I compare updates size and speed between here and at City Quest. I sure hope progress won't grind to a halt before we even start the term.
>> No. 49715
>>49714

I've said it once, and I'll say it again. Kahi NEVER finishes his stories.
>> No. 49716
Wasn't much to do with this one, since it was 'sneak closer and listen' pretty much. There were more interesting things to do, but she was going to leave once they finished talking even before I posted the update before this one.

With her gone, and Reisen gone, there's no need for stampedes, or earthquakes, or any sort of distractions, you just walk right in. Kind of irritating from my standpoint too, and made this update annoyingly slow to write, despite short length. Oh well.
>> No. 49717
[x] Tewi should be the first one to pay. For, uh no particular reason. Not like you're angry at her for some reason or anything.
-[x] Full frontal assault, overwhelm her with our superior firepower
>> No. 49718
[x] Remember, Marisa, this is a sneaking mission. The use of stealth is required. Try to find some manner of disguising your presence in the halls of Eientei, such as an empty medicinal herb box.
[x] Hit Reisen first. She'll be away, telling her boss about the upcoming earthquake. Plus, she may or may not have cool stuff from the moon.

>>49714
While it is true that updates have gotten shorter lately, there's probably a good reason for that, like Kahi not expecting us to burgle Eientei and having to come up with plans for that, or just lolreallife stuff. Dude apparently got mugged a week or so ago, there might still be stuff to take care of from that.

Whatever the reason, I'm fine with shorter updates. Sure, I'd PREFER long ones, but its not really my place to tell somebody how long their updates should be.
>> No. 49720
[X] Toss one of the knockout potions into whatever is cooking tonight for dinner.
[X] Hit Tewi's room first.
>> No. 49721
[x] Remember, Marisa, this is a sneaking mission. The use of stealth is required. Try to find some manner of disguising your presence in the halls of Eientei, such as an empty medicinal herb box.
[x] Hit Eirin's room first. She'll be the most likely to have... interesting stuff. Stuff you can threaten her with revealing if the residents ambush you as a pack.
>> No. 49722
While Tewi's room is an interesting choice the thing is that thing is probably boobytrapped to hell and back. Which means she's got AWESOME loot in it.

[x]Figure where Tewi's room is. Raid it. She IS one of the suspects after all. Don't bother being covert in her room. Just rip it up.

The spirit won't bitch at us for stealing stuff that is ours originally if we find it right?

If we get busted by an Earth Rabbit, thwack em in the head. and keep going. Not like they got an alarm system... Right?
>> No. 49724
>>49722
I think it will, that and I'm sure trying to raid Tewi's room will end badly as she's been doing this sort of thing long before Marisa's greatx10 grandmother got a crush on a boy.

[x] Remember, Marisa, this is a sneaking mission. The use of stealth is required. Try to find some manner of disguising your presence in the halls of Eientei, such as an empty medicinal herb box.
[x]Hit Reisen's room first, she has something to steal
[x]Then toss it in Tewi's room and let her handle the traps.
>> No. 49725
[x] Remember, Marisa, this is a sneaking mission. The use of stealth is required. Try to find some manner of disguising your presence in the halls of Eientei, such as an empty medicinal herb box.
[x]Hit Reisen's room first, she has something to steal
[x]Then toss it in Tewi's room and let her handle the traps.

It's too bad Marisa never learned accio. Of course, Patchy would probably just give in to her murderous urges if Marisa started accioing her books.
>> No. 49726
You know Reisen might be similar size to us...
[x]Raid Reisen's Room
[x]Steal underwear

If anyone asks we always could blame Tewi. Not like she hasn't done it to Reisen before. Probably less likely to be boobytrapped too
>> No. 49727
>>49726
Actually, wouldn't Tewi having raided Reisen's drawers means that there would a GREATER chance of there being boobytrap ? You know, to keep Tewi away ?
>> No. 49728
Well, the most likely culprits are either of the Rabbits. Reisen is out, so let's make at least one guaranteed raid first.

[x] Hit Reisen first. She'll be away, telling her boss about the upcoming disaster. Plus, she may have cool stuff from the moon.
>> No. 49729
>>49726
problem is that Reisen wears normal panties, not specially padded bloomers.
>> No. 49732
[x] Hit Reisen first. She'll be away, telling her boss about the upcoming disaster. Plus, she may have cool stuff from the moon.
>> No. 49733
>>49729
They're plan B (as well Faster we get some underwear the less chance of having to work for the SDM again we have. You KNOW Remilia is probably trying to get Aya to show up and take pictures of us in that stuff) and think about it. If Tewi stole our stuff she'd NOT put it in her room. Because that's where you'd expect it to be.
>> No. 49740
[x] Remember, Marisa, this is a sneaking mission. The use of stealth is required. Try to find some manner of disguising your presence in the halls of Eientei, such as an empty medicinal herb box.
[x]Hit Reisen's room first, she has something to steal
[x]Then toss it in Tewi's room and let her handle the traps.
>> No. 49741
File 132130413934.jpg - (389.61KB, 751x945, 114ca9ce4d4bacbed811209dd59a6692eaa9f7d2.jpg) [iqdb]
49741
The halls of Eientei are pretty empty, surprisingly enough, and on the occasions where you can hear a rabbit or two coming down the halls it isn't much of a problem to drag Mokour down behind a convenient stack of crates or into a supply closet until they pass.

"Looks like most of the rabbits are out during the day." You mumble.

"Well yeah, they're pretty outdoorsy." Mokou says. "There might be a handful still inside, but for the most part, all there is to deal with is the princess, Eirin, Reisen, and that Tewi."

"Which means we should hit Reisen's room first." You decide. "She's going to be busy chatting with Eirin anyway, so that's an opening. Just need to figure out which way..."

"I don't really have anything against Reisen, except her choice of employer." Mokou points out. "Is this really necessary?"

"Of course!" You declare, ignoring the hakkero-ghost's insistence that, no, it really wasn't. "Because once she finds her stuff is gone, she's going to kick up a fuss, right? That's the opening to get into the Princess's room! She'll come out to see what the fuss is about, and there'll be a minute or two where her room's empty. Perfect opportunity!"

"... Fine, whatever. I think she sleeps in... this wing, this way." Mokou says, pointing down a hall. "Heard it mentioned once, but don't hold me to it."

"Let's go, then~" You urge, already headed that way. It takes a bit of looking, and there's one or two close calls with rabbits, but it's not too long before you find a door with a small plaque shaped like a bunny, 'Reisen' carved into it.

You swing it open without hesitation, then quickly step to the side as the twang of several crossbows sound, burying bolts into the far wall. And Mokou's stomach. She looks pretty vexed about that.

"No, this is totally fine, I didn't want to eat dinner today anyway." She grumbles darkly, twisting and pulling it out, waiting for a flash of fire to seal and heal the wound over as some stuff drips off the bolt.

"Yeah, why don't you go in first?" You offer kindly.

"Fuck you, Kirisame."

"Hey, we can't all be immortal." You point out, and with a long-suffering sigh, Mokou swaggers in.

You wait a few minutes and are rewarded with several more twanging sounds, a few puffs that you would guess to be some kind of automatic blow-dart dispensers, and the loud crackle of electricity. After a further few moments of silence, you follow Mokou in, just in time to see her twitch in a crumpled heap in the middle of the floor a few times, then erupt into flame and re-spawn.

"... That's twice I've died for you today, Kirisame." She complains, sitting up and rubbing at her neck, right where you think one of the bolts dug in.

You glance around the room. Pretty neatly arranged, in all respects, bed made nicely, not much out of order. There's a plush bear sitting on the bed, with a grizzled look and an eye-patch and helmet. One wall has a rifle hanging, barrel longer than you are tall, and a dis-assembled handgun is sitting on a bedside table.

Those aren't important, though, and you go straight to the chest of drawers, and start pulling them open one at a time. You don't look inside, as you open and close them, but know when you have the right one because it starts hissing and an ominously colored gas starts to spread out of it. You take several quick steps back, and wait for it to disperse. Looks like this room is pretty well ventilated, in case of accidents with that thing.

After a couple minutes, you step back forward and start collecting the haul, stuffing it quickly into an empty pillowcase from another drawer. Nothing particularly exciting, but it's a start.

"Alright!" You say, stepping back out of the room, and motioning for Mokou to follow you before you close the door. "We should get moving now, wouldn't be good to get caught here."

"Don't need to tell me that." Mokou grumbles, as you quickly head off down the hall.

---

Get:
Panties: Black
Panties: White
Panties: Striped


[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 49742
I vote that we stash all the panties we steal in Tewi's room, so that they think she stole them. Then sneak out and wait for the fireworks.
>> No. 49744
[x] Leave Reisen's panties in Tewi's room.
[x] Hit Kaguya to appease Mokou.

Do not want old hag Eirin panties.
>> No. 49747
[x] Hit Kaguya's room next to appease Mokou.
[x] Leave most of Reisen's and Kaguya's panties in Tewi's room.
-[x] Save one or two of Kaguya's to plant in Eirin's room.
>> No. 49748
Can't really pin it on Tewi, they'd know it was planted because only an amateur would hide the goods in their own room.
>> No. 49749
[x] Hit Kaguya's room next to appease Mokou.
[x] Leave Reisen's and Kaguya's panties in Tewi's room. Mokou can keep what she wants, and we'll take the rest.

Let's not go near Eirin's room - she'd have the nastier traps like something that'd force Mokou to respawn repeatedly. Or Spanish Fly-tipped darts. Marisa is going to end up owing Mokou enough as it is without leaving her to the mooninite's machinations.
>> No. 49750
I'm not sure we'll stay undetected for that long to pull it off. Better inconvenience them by destroying them I think.
>> No. 49751
[x] Hit Kaguya's room next to appease Mokou.

Mokou died for your sins. Twice. Today.
>> No. 49752
[x] Hit Kaguya's room next to appease Mokou.
[x] Leave Reisen's and kaguya's panties in Tewi's room.
[x] Take ALL of Tewi's panties.
>> No. 49753
[x] Hit Kaguya's room next to appease Mokou.
[x] Leave Reisen's and Kaguya's panties in Tewi's room. Mokou can keep what she wants, and we'll take the rest.
>> No. 49754
[X]Steal Tewi's panties, hide them in Kaguya's room
[X]Steel Kaguya's panties, put them into Reisen's room.
[X]Steal some pop-corn in the kitchen, enough for yourself and Mokou.
{X]Get out and wait for fireworks to start.
>> No. 49755
[x] Hit Kaguya's room next to appease Mokou.
[x] Leave Reisen's and Kaguya's panties in Tewi's room. Mokou can keep what she wants, and we'll take the rest.
-[x] Save one or two of Kaguya's to plant in Eirin's room.
[x] Take ALL of Tewi's panties.

Because why not?
>> No. 49756
[x] Hit Kaguya's room next to appease Mokou.
[x] Leave Reisen's and kaguya's panties in Tewi's room.
[x] Steal all of Tewi's panties
>> No. 49757
>>49755
>>49752

Because if you take all of Tewi's panties, everyone will know she was framed.
>> No. 49759
[x] Hit Kaguya's room next to appease Mokou.
[x] Leave Reisen's and Kaguya's panties in Tewi's room. Mokou can keep what she wants, and we'll take the rest.
-[x] Scatter the stuff you leave in Tewi's room around to make it look like an expert prankster's impression of a clumsily faked frame-job.
-[x] Save one or two of Kaguya's to plant in Eirin's room.
[x] Take ALL of Tewi's panties.
>> No. 49760
>>49757
Good point. I have a possibly better idea!

[x] Hit Kaguya's room next to appease Mokou.
[x] Leave Reisen's and Kaguya's panties in Tewi's room. Mokou can keep what she wants, and we'll take the rest.
- [x] Save one or two of Kaguya's to plant in Eirin's room.
[x] Don't take any of Tewi's panties. Splash them with some sedative, instead. (It's hallucinogenic in small quantities, right? ... eh, who cares, do it anyway. Oh, and her toothbrush, too.)
- [x] If you find your panties, take them home.
- - [x] And then burn 'em, 'cause seriously, who knows what she's done to them?
- [x] Loot Tewi's room of any other shiny things though.
>> No. 49761
[x] Hit Kaguya's room next to appease Mokou.
[x] Leave Reisen's and Kaguya's panties in Tewi's room. Mokou can keep what she wants, and we'll take the rest.
- [x] Save one or two of Kaguya's to plant in Eirin's room.
[x] Don't take any of Tewi's panties. Splash them with some sedative, instead. (It's hallucinogenic in small quantities, right? ... eh, who cares, do it anyway. Oh, and her toothbrush, too.)
- [x] If you find your panties, take them home.
- - [x] And then burn 'em, 'cause seriously, who knows what she's done to them?
- [x] Loot Tewi's room of any other shiny things though.

Well thought out. It has my vote.
>> No. 49762
[x] Hit Kaguya's room next to appease Mokou.
[x] Leave Reisen's and Kaguya's panties in Tewi's room. Mokou can keep what she wants, and we'll take the rest.
- [x] Save one or two of Kaguya's to plant in Eirin's room.
[x] Don't take any of Tewi's panties. Splash them with some sedative, instead. (It's hallucinogenic in small quantities, right? ... eh, who cares, do it anyway. Oh, and her toothbrush, too.)
- [x] If you find your panties, take them home.
- - [x] And then burn 'em, 'cause seriously, who knows what she's done to them?
- [x] Loot Tewi's room of any other shiny things though.
>> No. 49763
[x] Hit Kaguya's room next to appease Mokou.
[x] Leave Reisen's and Kaguya's panties in Tewi's room. Mokou can keep what she wants, and we'll take the rest.
- [x] Save one or two of Kaguya's to plant in Eirin's room.
[x] Don't take any of Tewi's panties. Splash them with some sedative, instead. (It's hallucinogenic in small quantities, right? ... eh, who cares, do it anyway. Oh, and her toothbrush, too.)
- [x] If you find your panties, take them home.
- - [x] And then burn 'em, 'cause seriously, who knows what she's done to them?
- [x] Loot everybody's room of any other shiny things though.

This seems like a good idea, though I made a minor modification. If you're extremely bored, you can even look for it!
>> No. 49764
[x] Hit Kaguya's room next to appease Mokou.
[x] Hide Reisen's and Kaguya's panties in Tewi's room. Mokou can keep what she wants, and we'll take the rest.
[x] Don't take any of Tewi's panties. Splash them with some sedative, instead. Oh, and her toothbrush, too.

Good enough.
>> No. 49765
[x] Hit Kaguya's room next to appease Mokou.
[x] Leave Reisen's and Kaguya's panties in Tewi's room. Mokou can keep what she wants, and we'll take the rest.
- [x] Save one or two of Kaguya's to plant in Eirin's room.
[x] Don't take any of Tewi's panties. Splash them with some sedative, instead. (It's hallucinogenic in small quantities, right? ... eh, who cares, do it anyway. Oh, and her toothbrush, too.)
- [x] If you find your panties, take them home.
- - [x] And then burn 'em, 'cause seriously, who knows what she's done to them?

Hakkero gremlin is gunna get pissed at you thieving anon.
>> No. 49766
activity seems to have really dropped since the perspective change...
>> No. 49767
[x] Hit Kaguya's room next to appease Mokou.
[x] Leave Reisen's and Kaguya's panties in Tewi's room. Mokou can keep what she wants, and we'll take the rest.
- [x] Save one or two of Kaguya's to plant in Eirin's room.
[x] Don't take any of Tewi's panties. Splash them with some sedative, instead. (It's hallucinogenic in small quantities, right? ... eh, who cares, do it anyway. Oh, and her toothbrush, too.)
- [x] If you find your panties, take them home.
- - [x] And then burn 'em, 'cause seriously, who knows what she's done to them?
>> No. 49768
>>49766
I've noticed that too. Guess Kahi just isn't as interested in Marisa as the yukkari.

I can't wait until we get back to them and Patchy. I wouldn't normally care for them this much, but the idea of breeding smart bodied ones just strikes me as awesome. I think it's probably because that's the kind of weird things I'd get up to if I was a high level mage...
>> No. 49770
File 13214048874.jpg - (163.09KB, 700x800, 1316487531375.jpg) [iqdb]
49770
"You look pretty down though. Why is that?" You ask conversationally.

"... Are you kidding me?" Mokou says flatly. "I've died twice already, I'm in the heart of an enemy fortress to enact petty theft, and I've spent a lot of the day leading a scatter-brained, empty headed brat around to tend to her whims. Does it sound to you like I'm just overflowing with joy and goodwill towards all mankind right now?"

... Huh. That does sound kind of bad, in retrospect. You would think she'd have cheered up after ditching that brat and coming to hang out with you, but you guess dying even once would put a damper on even the best of company.

"Tell you what, lets hit the princess' rooms next!" You decide.

"What? I thought you said there was a plan, or something, and now you're just changing it all on a whim?"

"Plans don't survive contact with the enemy." You point out.

"We haven't contacted the enemy, yet." Mokou counterpoints.

"Details, details." You say, waving it off. "Let's go!"

"... Ugh. I think she sleeps more towards the middle, to keep it so I have to go through about the same amount of building no matter which direction I come from." Mokou says, rubbing her nose like she has a headache.

"Onward, then! To the heart of the fortress~" You declare, speeding down the hall, Mokou just behind.

... Kaguya's doors are very large and ornate, you reflect in a few minutes. Like they aren't designed to be opened at all. Mokou confirms this wordlessly by sliding open a smaller, almost invisible door just to the side.

"Lots of stuff in here, but no princess." You note, as you step through. "She doing something else right now?"

"So much crap." Mokou grumbles. "The requests are in here... somewhere. Oh, fire-rat robe... she's using it as an extra blanket. Great." Mokou says, grabbing it and folding the cloth over before tucking it into one of her apparently very roomy pants pockets.

Yeah, this is none of your concern. You start digging around for undergarments, instead. Piles and piles of stuff, but not much of them to be found. Stacks of computers and computer-stuff, though. You go ahead and grab one of the smaller ones that it doesn't look like she'll miss, just because. You aren't sure if the Kappa can put this sort of thing back together too, but it'll be fun to pry apart either way.

.... Hm, there's some of what Kourin described once as 'gym bloomers', though they're really too small to be called any kind of bloomers, and there's a pair of sweatpants, or something. You toss a branch of some kind of plant that grows rocks instead of leaves over to Mokou, who's rummaging through a box by the foot of the bed.

"... Yeesh. Where does she keep them?" You grumble.

"She doesn't." Mokou says, shortly. She rises up and nods. "I've got everything I wanted out of this, though. I should probably go before I get caught here, alongside the thief burgling Eientei in broad daylight."

"... Hey, what do you mean by that? Both of 'that', come to think of it?" You snap.

"Hah. You don't really think I'm sticking around this place any longer, now that I've got what I came for, do you?" Mokou says, dryly. "Come along or not, I'm done. My enthusiasm for this whole thing went way down about when I took a crotch-shot from the moon-bunny's taser a little bit ago. Like you said, 'no plan survives'. As for the underwear, Kaguya's not in the habit of wearing any, and that is not something I'm going to go into detail about how I found out, all ri-"

There's a sharp report, and a small hole appears in opposite sides of the walls of the room. Also, in opposite sides of Mokou's head, though in this case it pulls a whole lot extra away with it when it comes out. Mokou has a moment to look surprised before she falls over.

Reisen enters, the handgun from before now fully assembled and in hand.

"Intruder located and neutralized.... eh? What are you doing in here?" She asks.

"Geeze, do you just fire that thing around randomly? You could have hit me, you know. That's dangerous." You point out.

"Well, yes, that's true, but what are you doing here? In the princess' bedroom?" Reisen asks again, a suspicious look entering her eyes.

"Hey, don't look at me like that." You say. "I overheard that one over there thinking aloud to herself about a plan to steal a bunch of stuff from you guys. Naturally, I had to put a stop to it right away! Call it professional regard, I'm the only person allowed to run around borrowing people's things."

"And that sack in your hand? That looks like one of my pillowcases. Is that one of my pillowcases? What's inside, Marisa?" She asks dangerously.

"Don't get me wrong, I have no idea. I just took it away from her, just now." You lie. "Could be anything. What, you don't believe me?"

"You do have a noted habit of this sort of thing." Reisen points out.

"Well, take a look at that. What's that poking out of the firebug's pocket?" You ask.

".... Oh no! That's the princess' [Jeweled Branch of Hourai]! Geeze, she'd be really annoyed if she found out Mokou had gotten ahold of it. .... But really, even if your intentions were, for once, noble, you should have alerted us rather than head after her yourself. What would you have done if I'd accidentally shot you with this by surprise, huh? It's loaded with bullets runed and inscribed to pierce almost all lower-level mystical wards and barriers, so you would only have been able to deflect it if you knew it was coming."

"I'd have fallen down. Bled some. Rapidly started decomposing." You say, still keeping a careful watch on the immortal in the room. A wisp of flame starts up. "Oh, hey look. Mokou's reincarnating."

"Already?" Reisen says, turning to look and, more importantly, pointing the barrel of her weapon away from you. "I should-"

"[Orreries Universe]." You declare, not willing to try your luck with a Spark just now. It does the job, though, but probably only because you got the drop on the bunny girl from the side, after fast-talking her into lowering her guard.

"That's.... three times today." Mokou groans, sitting up.

"Yeah, we should probably move pretty quick, from this point. Moon Bunny ain't going to be out for long." You say.

Get: small laptop

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 49771
[x] Get out.
[x] Negotiate Mokou's death tax.

Excellent. I didn't really want to hit Tewi anyway.
>> No. 49778
[x] Oh yes she will be out for long. Dose her with sedative and leave her in Kaguya's closet.
>> No. 49780
[x] Of all possible solutions to stupid problems, retreating is the best.
[x] Compensate Mokou once out.
>> No. 49782
[x] Oh yes she will be out for long. Dose her with sedative and leave her in Kaguya's closet.
[x] If Mokou is really leaving, ask her for directions to Tewi's room at least. And see if you can pull using her as a distraction without her knowing.

>>49771
Weren't we here to hit Tewi as main goal?
>> No. 49783
Too bad we didn't bring any healing potions and completely warp Reisen accordingly with a super acid trip.
>> No. 49784
[x] Strip Reisen.

I don't like Reisen.
>> No. 49786
[x] Actually, no, she will be out for long. Dose her with sedative.
-[x] Take the fancy magic-dispelling handgun. Try and find out how it works later.
[x] Leave along with your trap-detector after making a final check of the room for anything to borrow.
[x] If you pass Tewi's room along the way, set up a trap with your remaining explodey vial.
-[x] If it is a Western door, hide the vial in the space that appears near the hinges when the door is opened, so the vial will be crush once the door is closed.
-[x] If it's an Eastern door, hide the vial in the path that the sliding bit takes when it is opened, but anchored to something, so the vial has to be broken to open the door.

What with the crazy traps in Reisen's room alone, we probably want Mokou to check rooms before we go in, and she doesn't seem interested in that right now.
>> No. 49787
>>49786
Pretty good thinking. We don't have the rogue to check traps anymore, but we have to get at least some revenge
[x] Actually, no, she will be out for long. Dose her with sedative.
-[x] Take the fancy magic-dispelling handgun. Try and find out how it works later.
[x] Leave along with your trap-detector after making a final check of the room for anything to borrow.
[x] If you pass Tewi's room along the way, set up a trap with your remaining explodey vial.
-[x] If it is a Western door, hide the vial in the space that appears near the hinges when the door is opened, so the vial will be crush once the door is closed.
-[x] If it's an Eastern door, hide the vial in the path that the sliding bit takes when it is opened, but anchored to something, so the vial has to be broken to open the door.
>> No. 49789
[x] Actually, no, she will be out for long. Dose her with sedative.
[x] Leave along with your trap-detector after making a final check of the room for anything to borrow.
[x] If you pass Tewi's room along the way, set up a trap with your remaining explodey vial.
-[x] If it is a Western door, hide the vial in the space that appears near the hinges when the door is opened, so the vial will be crush once the door is closed.
-[x] If it's an Eastern door, hide the vial in the path that the sliding bit takes when it is opened, but anchored to something, so the vial has to be broken to open the door.

The handgun isn't enchanted, the bullets are. Once we run out, we're done. Also, it's a little more serious that stealing panties.
>> No. 49790
Bleh. I'm just not getting into Marisa's head. But she probably would be somewhat irked at Tewi, and nothing has proved to be sufficient to distract her yet...

[x] Oh yes she will be out for long. That shot could have hit you! Dose her with sedative and leave her in Kaguya's closet.
[x] If Mokou is really leaving, ask her for directions to Tewi's room at least. And see if you can pull using her as a distraction without her knowing.
[x] Liberally distribute remaining sedatives among Tewi's personal effects. Replacing perfume would be ideal. And continue with the raid, if feasible.

Yes, knocking out Reisen does mean Marisa might be indirectly contributing to several people's deaths. Oops.

Well, assuming the rabbit hasn't developed a tolerance against poisons by now.
>> No. 49791
[x] Actually, no, she will be out for long. Dose her with sedative.
-[x] Take the fancy magic-dispelling handgun and any extra ammo found on her. Try and find out how it works later.
- [x]Strip Reisen, blindfold and gag her and tie her to Kagua's bed in a suggestive manner. Leave a note along the lines of "Do anything you want to me Mistress" on her.
[x] Leave along with your trap-detector after making a final check of the room for anything to borrow.
[x] If you pass Tewi's room along the way, set up a trap with your remaining explodey vial.
-[x] If it is a Western door, hide the vial in the space that appears near the hinges when the door is opened, so the vial will be crush once the door is closed.
-[x] If it's an Eastern door, hide the vial in the path that the sliding bit takes when it is opened, but anchored to something, so the vial has to be broken to open the door.
>> No. 49792
>>49790
>knocking out Reisen does mean Marisa might be indirectly contributing to several people's deaths.
It's okay, they're all assholes (>>49712).
>> No. 49794
[x] Actually, no, she will be out for long. Dose her with sedative.
-[x] Take the fancy magic-dispelling handgun. Try and find out how it works later.
[x] Leave along with your trap-detector after making a final check of the room for anything to borrow.

Setting bombs in Tewi's room seems a bit over the top. We're not in a Bugs Bunny cartoon.
We did get ahold of something interesting at least, it would be nice to find out how the gun and the bullets work.
>> No. 49795
[x] Actually, no, she will be out for long. Dose her with sedative.
-[x] Take the fancy magic-dispelling handgun. Try and find out how it works later.
[x] Leave along with your trap-detector after making a final check of the room for anything to borrow.
[x] If you pass Tewi's room along the way, set up a trap with your remaining explodey vial.
-[x] If it is a Western door, hide the vial in the space that appears near the hinges when the door is opened, so the vial will be crush once the door is closed.
-[x] If it's an Eastern door, hide the vial in the path that the sliding bit takes when it is opened, but anchored to something, so the vial has to be broken to open the door.

I wonder if this group of religious nutsos is the same one Tabuki's owner was part of. Or if they have to get new groups regularly for Yukari's amusement.
>> No. 49796
[x] Actually, no, she will be out for long. Dose her with sedative.
-[x] Take the fancy magic-dispelling handgun and any extra ammo found on her. Try and find out how it works later.
- [x]Strip Reisen, blindfold and gag her and tie her to Kagua's bed in a suggestive manner. Leave a note along the lines of "Do anything you want to me Mistress" on her.
[x] Leave along with your trap-detector after making a final check of the room for anything to borrow.
>> No. 49797
[x] Actually, no, she will be out for long. Dose her with sedative.
-[x] Take the fancy magic-dispelling handgun. Try and find out how it works later.
--[x] There's still one set of her underwear we don't have yet, take the ones she's wearing!
>> No. 49798
>>49792
Also Eirin can probably cook up an antidote in about ten or twenty minutes.

Also also, I've just realized our pin-the-blame-on-Tewi scheme is almost completely shot. On-the-fly modification!
[_] Dose Reisen with sedative. (vote already cast >>49778)
- [x] Leave Reisen the remainder of her dignity.
- [x] Later, when relevant: claim Tewi said she'd return our underwear if we stole Reisen's for her.
[x] Tell Mokou you need to finish up in Tewi's room, but offer your assistance and an explosive vial if there's anything else she wants to do while she's here.

>>49794
>We're not in a Bugs Bunny cartoon.
... well, clearly we need to fix that, then.
[ ] Take the gun, and tiptoe to Tewi's. Be vewwy vewwy quiet, as you'we hunting a wascally wabbit.

Wait, no, that never turned out well for Elmer.
[x] Leave Reisen her gun, too.
>> No. 49800
[x] Of all possible solutions to stupid problems, retreating is the best.
[x] Compensate Mokou once out.
>> No. 49802
[x] Actually, no, she will be out for long. Dose her with sedative.
-[x] Take the fancy magic-dispelling handgun and any extra ammo found on her. Try and find out how it works later.
-[x]Strip Reisen, blindfold and gag her and tie her to Kaguya's bed in a suggestive manner. Leave a note along the lines of "Do anything you want to me Mistress" on her.
--[x] Quietly wish you could watch the results of this.
[x] Leave along with your trap-detector after making a final check of the room for anything to borrow. Next target: Tewi.

Remember people we need to be interesting. I'm sure Yukari's getting a real laugh out of this show, and/or the hakkero spirit's screaming.

unless... We are Yukari, being more subtle then usual.
>> No. 49805
[x] Actually, no, she will be out for long. Dose her with sedative.
-[x] Take the fancy magic-dispelling handgun and any extra ammo found on her. Try and find out how it works later.
-[x]Strip Reisen, blindfold and gag her and tie her to Kaguya's bed in a suggestive manner. Leave a note along the lines of "Do anything you want to me Mistress" on her.
--[x] Quietly wish you could watch the results of this.
[x] Leave along with your trap-detector after making a final check of the room for anything to borrow. Next target: Tewi.

I like this. Specially the part about Reisen.
>> No. 49808
[x] Whatever is winning, but MINUS the retarded bit about stripping Reisen.

Seriously guys, what the fuck? If this were a different story, then yeah, maybe. But this doesn't fit this Marisa's MO at all. You might as well have just had Marisa violate Reisen herself with that vote. What hell.
>> No. 49810
>>49808
Because the the useless little bunny is only good for her sex appeal.
Or so the joke goes.
>> No. 49811
>>49810
Man, can't they go to /at/ for that?
>> No. 49812
>>49808
good luck stopping the retard train. They must be from /th/.
>> No. 49813
>>49808
>>49812
You have both missed the point.
Marisa will not stick around to see what exactly happens there. But when Patchy gets there next time she'll be met wit Grade A Noodle Incident aftermath.
>> No. 49814
>>49808
>You might as well have just had Marisa violate Reisen herself with that vote.

Good idea.

[x] Actually, no, she will be out for long. Dose her with sedative.
-[x] Take the fancy magic-dispelling handgun and any extra ammo found on her. Try and find out how it works later.
-[x]Strip Reisen, blindfold and gag her and tie her to Kaguya's bed in a suggestive manner. Leave a note along the lines of "Do anything you want to me Mistress" on her.
--[x] Violate Reisen.

[x] Leave along with your trap-detector after making a final check of the room for anything to borrow. Next target: Tewi.
>> No. 49815
[x] Just haul ass out

They know we're here. So lets use Marisa Tactics to escape

[x]If Walls get in your way... MAKE A DOOR!
>> No. 49816
[x] Whatever is winning, but MINUS the retarded bit about stripping Reisen.
Goddammit Anon.
>> No. 49817
>>49815
I don't know if you're the same guy who was making poorly grammared votes a while back. I don't really care anymore, because now I know your votes could be a lot worse. You aren't so bad after all.
>> No. 49818
> Whatever is winning
It's spreading.

[x] Do not strip Reisen.
>> No. 49819
-[x] Take the fancy magic-dispelling handgun and any extra ammo found on her. Try and find out how it works later.
- [x] Don't strip her.
>> No. 49820
[X] Whatever is winning.
[X] Do not strip Reisen.

The hell is wrong with you guys?
>> No. 49821
What is going on here? Can the sane anons pull together a proper option so we can outvote this obscene stupidity?
>> No. 49822
[X] Leave well enough alone for now.
[X] Whatever you do, do not strip Reisen.
>> No. 49823
File 132155450995.png - (30.98KB, 265x209, quitesilly.png) [iqdb]
49823
[X] Whatever is winning.
[X] Do not strip Reisen.
>> No. 49824
As amusing as stripping Reisen would be, I can't see anything good coming from it, and its more likely to get us caught.

[x] Actually, no, she will be out for long. Dose her with sedative.
-[x] Take the fancy magic-dispelling handgun and any extra ammo found on her. Try and find out how it works later.
-[x] Leave a letter apologizing for borrowing her time, and blaming Tewi for everything.
[x] probably best to get to leaving, Mokou managed to die 3 times already and would probably be pissed if she dies a few more for no gain. Might want to find a way to compensate her for that.
>> No. 49825
[x] Actually, no, she will be out for long. Dose her with sedative.
-[x] Take the fancy magic-dispelling handgun and any extra ammo found on her. Try and find out how it works later.
-[x] Leave a letter apologizing for borrowing her time, and blaming Tewi for everything.
[x] probably best to get to leaving, Mokou managed to die 3 times already and would probably be pissed if she dies a few more for no gain. Might want to find a way to compensate her for that.
>> No. 49826
[x] Actually, no, she will be out for long. Dose her with sedative.
[x] Take the fancy magic-dispelling handgun and any extra ammo found on her. Try and find out how it works later.
[x] Skip writing a letter, it probably takes too long
{X} similarly, skip doing anything embarrassing to Reisen, she's both not the target of our ire and going to delay us if we do so.
[x] probably best to get to leaving, Mokou managed to die 3 times already and would probably be pissed if she dies a few more for no gain. Might want to find a way to compensate her for that.
>> No. 49827
File 132156431011.jpg - (472.31KB, 800x1440, 75d22a017b056d12dbe2c4aa5b2db00c71be9e4e.jpg) [iqdb]
49827
"... Wait, no, I've got a better idea." You decide, suddenly recalling your pocket full of drugs.

You pop the cork on one vial and pour it slowly into Reisen's mouth, stroking the moon-bunny's throat as you do in order to make her swallow.

"... There we go!" You say, tucking the empty vial away for later, in case you want to fill it with something again. "That should keep her down for a bit, buy us a little extra time."

"Ugh, I just want to go already." Mokou replies, holding her head. Seems like it aches something fierce, you note, as you look around for the closet and then just improvise by stuffing Reisen into an empty box. You relieve her of the handgun on the way, though a quick pat down doesn't find you any spare bullets. She could have them on her, still, your frisking wasn't that thorough, but for the time being it looks like you're left with the ones already loaded.

... You regret not being able to hit Tewi, and maybe hitting the Princess' room right after Reisen's was a bad plan, since it's pretty obvious in retrospect that that would be the first place she'd go to look for intruding thieves, but Mokou has a point.

"All right, yeah, we should probably get gone. Tewi's room on the way out, do you know?"

"It's all the way at the back." Mokou answers. "The opposite way that I'll be going. There's a courtyard that way, I'm remembering now, that could be used as an exit, but it's past that. Besides, I'm pretty sure that Kaguya and Eirin know we're here by now. Only an idiot would try to run right back out the front door after coming in that way... so that's where they won't be. They'll be watching that courtyard for anyone trying to take off from there, and getting out through the front way leaves us free and clear."

"Eh, if you say so." You grumble, tucking the gun away. You could just make an exit, of course, but that would be noisy and draw attention from everyone in the area. You aren't counting on full co-operation from the Hakkero at this point, either.

Instead, you just follow alongside Mokou as she zips through the halls, ready to bowl down any rabbits unfortunate enough to be in the direct path of your escape route.

As it happens, though, you don't come across a single living thing on the path out. Once outside, though, Mokou stops really abruptly, and throws out an arm for you to crash into, stopping your own movement.

Well, it's better than letting you shoot forward into the arrow that just sank into the ground in front of you, you guess.

"... Tch. You knew I was coming out this way?" Mokou asks, teeth grit.

"But of course." Eirin replies, another arrow already notched, Kaguya a bit behind her and covering her mouth in amusement. "It was simple. Only a fool would try to escape through the same point they entered, once they had ascertained that their entry had been detected. But I'm familiar enough with you to know that you had reasoned that far. Because it is the unexpected and unlikely exit point, and a burglar would be more likely to leave through another means... I immediately came to wait for you to retreat by this path."

".... Ugh." Mokou growls.

"So tell me. Have you had fun today, traipsing through the halls of Eientei at our expense?" Eirin asks. "Have you satisfied yourself, and are you ready, now, to face the consequences of such actions?"

"You might say that." Mokou says. Then she pulls out one of the treasures after another, and drops them to the ground. Kaguya starts a bit at the first, then looks disgruntled, then for a moment angry, before a flash of interest crosses her face and she quiets down again.

"Fire-rat robe. Jeweled branch. Buddha's bowl. I've got them all, princess, every last one of your Impossible Requests."

"My my. You certainly are daring, today." Kaguya replies. "Though in general, the proposal is offered first, before the requests are made~"

"Stow it. I didn't do this for some twisted romance, or to impress you. I just wanted to prove it was possible to collect them all, and rub that in your face." Mokou almost spits out.

"Is that the case? But all the same, their collection offers the right to court my hand. But then... you died, did you not, within Eientei's halls?" Kaguya says, amused grin widening. "Why, dying in the pursuit of this goal... that leaves you no better than any of the others to make an attempt to gather these treasures, doesn't it? You simply have the unfair advantage over the rest, that you don't remain dead for long. Hm, it almost wouldn't count, considering that, now would it? Ah, but I'm in a generous mood. I'll allow you to pay court anyway, despite your cheating. It's the results that matter, after all, am I not right."

"... Don't.... toy with me!" Mokou says, knuckles white. ".... But fine. I guess this means nothing, then. In that case, we'll just have it out the same way as ever."

Mokou ignites with the last words, wings of flame spreading as she's engulfed in a shroud of fire, and takes to the sky, surging towards Kaguya like a hawk. The princess floats rapidly up, mostly clearing the bamboo, before the battle is properly met.

You quietly try to leave, but an arrow whizzes past you, just barely missing your nose.

".... And where do you think you are going?" Eirin asks calmly.

"Eh... I was thinking that eel cart. Nice enough place, the bird there knows enough not to try her snake-oil scam on me. And I could go for a bite to eat." You answer, only partly serious.

"Is that so? But after inviting yourself in, and enjoying yourself so earnestly within our home... Are you really prepared to leave so suddenly? I think not. No, stay a little longer. As a host, I should ensure... that even unexpected guests are taken care of, properly." Eirin says, nocking the next arrow.

Hoo boy.

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 49828
[X] Try pleading innocence and that Mokou forced you to come along for your... Famed skills. If the bluff fails...
[X] If Marisa has a flash bomb or something similar to stun/incapacitate Erin for a bit - use it and escape.

If not...
[X] DANMAKU TIEM!
>> No. 49829
[x]Explain that you were looking for your bloomers that Tewi stole and that you got side tracked figuring where they were.
>> No. 49830
>>49828

Mokou died for your sins three times today, and you're just going to abandon her in her time of need?

[X] Explain that you were looking for your bloomers that somebody stole and that you got side tracked figuring where they were.
-[X] Don't be naive thought, subtly charge your lazer.
>> No. 49831
[X] Explain that you were looking for your bloomers that somebody stole and that you got side tracked figuring where they were.
-[X] Don't be naive thought, subtly charge your lazer.

this a good idea we probaly won't get out with out a fight but who knows weirder things have happened
>> No. 49832
[X] Explain that you were looking for your bloomers that somebody stole and that you got side tracked figuring where they were.
-[X] Don't be naive though, subtly charge your laser.
-[x] If negotiations fail, use the laser to open an escape path and then run.
>> No. 49833
[X] Explain that you were looking for your bloomers that somebody stole and that you got side tracked figuring where they were.
-[X] Don't be naive thought, subtly charge your lazer.

If we escape, we ought to make sure we escape with Mokou. Also, she really needs to unwind. It looks like Kaguya holds all the cards in their relationship, although when your relationship is based on the fact she wouldn't consent to be your mommy, issues are guaranteed.
>> No. 49834
Haha with Reisen drugged, Tewi is going to get roped into doing all the grunt work.

Mission complete gentlemen.
>> No. 49835
[X] Explain that you were looking for your bloomers that somebody stole and that you got side tracked figuring where they were.
-[X] Don't be naive thought, subtly charge your lazer.
-[x] if all else fails, alpha strike with the laser, and follow up with knock-out and/or the explosive vials to keep Eirin down for a few min, and then help Mokou. A spark from behind followed up by the explosive or preferably a knock-out should be nice, and could handily drop Kaguya for Mokou.

We could also just blast Kaguya with an offhand spark while talking to Eirin if we had the accuracy, but I don't know how likely a hit is from this range. We could also toss the bag of stuff we jacked at her and follow it with a knockout potion to get her out of the fight ASAP, assuming she doesn't just shoot it out of the air or something.
>> No. 49836
[X] Explain that you were looking for your bloomers that somebody stole and that you got side tracked figuring where they were.
-[X] Don't be naive thought, subtly charge your lazer.
-[x] if all else fails, alpha strike with the laser, and follow up with knock-out and/or the explosive vials to keep Eirin down for a few min, and then help Mokou. A spark from behind followed up by the explosive or preferably a knock-out should be nice, and could handily drop Kaguya for Mokou.
-[x] Explain to the spirit in the hakkero that if you die, Eirin will most likely experiment on the hakkero. It does not want that.
>> No. 49837
[x] Bitch, I've blasted you before, and I can do it again.

You are MARISA KIRISAME. You DO NOT BACK DOWN FROM ANYTHING
(Whatever happens happens. This is just another average day for her.)
>> No. 49838
[X] Explain that you came looking for something of yours, and one thing lead to another. She knows how it is.
-[X] Don't be naive though, subtly charge your lazer.
-[x] If all else fails, alpha strike with the laser, and follow up with knock-out vials to keep Eirin down.
[x] If you end up beating Eirin, you should have time to prepare some traps for Tewi.

Mokou won't appreciate it if we help her (>>49653):
>I'm not getting you involved with my feud. Our assassinations are a private affair.
>> No. 49839
[X] Explain that you came looking for something of yours, and one thing lead to another. She knows how it is.
-[X] Don't be naive though, subtly charge your lazer.
-[x] If all else fails, alpha strike with the laser, and follow up with knock-out vials to keep Eirin down.
[x] If you end up beating Eirin, you should have time to prepare some traps for Tewi.

No need to piss off Mokou even more.
>> No. 49841
>>49837
Except you may just get cut off from Master Spark when you need it most. Then that's the end of the Marisa side-quest and Patchy will have to go collect Marisa the next day when she learns what happened.
>> No. 49842
>>49841
Well, if that happens, then we could just run away and try to lose Eirin in a herd of dinosaurs.
>> No. 49843
[X] Explain that you came looking for something of yours, and one thing lead to another. She knows how it is.
-[X] Don't be naive though, subtly charge your laser.
-[X] If given the opportunity, though, tossing a sack full of panties to Kaguya might be a nice gesture. Since she apparently doesn't have any of her own, of course. Not at all because it might give the pyro an opening. Nope.
>> No. 49844
[x] Listen to the naggy voice and do whatever it says.

Naggy voice knows what's best for Marisa! Listen to the voice! It will not steer us wrong, I know it.
>> No. 49845
[x] Tell all the Truth but tell it slant---
Success in Circuit lies
- [x] You came here for revenge on Tewi and hitched a ride on Mokou's adventure.
- [x] You only took Reisen's stuff to stash in Tewi's room, to get her in trouble.
-- [x] "You have to admit, it would have been hilarious. And deserved."
-- [x] Hand over the sack of panties, incidentally.
-- [x] "So how did Mokou learn that Kaguya doesn't typically wear underwear, anyway?"
--- [x] A bag of Reisen's panties and a bizarrely personal question should be enough distraction. MASTER SPARK.
>> No. 49846
>>49844
The only problem with that is that the naggy voice is boring, and when gensokyo gets too boring yukari Incidents happen.
>> No. 49847
>>49846
While I am also against listening to the voice, I don't think we have to be interesting all the time, since other stuff goes on in Gensokyo. For example, there's apparently an earthquake scheduled to hit a bunch of intolerant people and their cathedral.
>> No. 49848
>>49847
That's interesting stuff fodder, perhaps fodder that allows Marisa to listen to that voice.
>> No. 49849
[x] You came here for revenge on Tewi and hitched a ride on Mokou's adventure.
- [x] You only took Reisen's stuff to stash in Tewi's room, to get her in trouble.
-- [x] "You have to admit, it would have been hilarious. And deserved."
-- [x] Hand over the sack of panties, incidentally.
-- [x] "So how did Mokou learn that Kaguya doesn't typically wear underwear, anyway?"
--- [x] A bag of Reisen's panties and a bizarrely personal question should be enough distraction. MASTER SPARK.
---- [x] If that doesn't work, she should be irate enough to bait into the path of an angry laser dinosaur.
>> No. 49850
File 132160309255.png - (1.09MB, 1073x1822, 9531194.png) [iqdb]
49850
>>49846
Yes, the voice is boring, but we aren't going to be following Marisa forever. If we don't get her in the habit of listening to naggy voice now, she never will. Ever. I don't want Marisa to ignore her own personal little wannabe Yama and go to Hell.
>> No. 49851
>>49850
This isn't 'Save Marisa's Soul' quest. And just in case you forgot, we are currently in the process of exiting a house we just burgled. Marisa isn't going to suddenly listen to Magic Voice for absolutely no reason.
>> No. 49852
>>49845
This sounds right.
Slant the truth
[x] You came here for revenge on Tewi and hitched a ride on Mokou's adventure.
- [x] You only took Reisen's stuff to stash in Tewi's room, to get her in trouble.
-- [x] "You have to admit, it would have been hilarious. And deserved."
-- [x] Hand over the sack of panties, incidentally.
-- [x] "So how did Mokou learn that Kaguya doesn't typically wear underwear, anyway?"
--- [x] A bag of Reisen's panties and a bizarrely personal question should be enough distraction. MASTER SPARK.
---- [x] If that doesn't work, she should be irate enough to bait into the path of an angry laser dinosaur.

All else fails, throw your explosives around, too.
>> No. 49853
>>49852
Slight modification:
[x] You came here for revenge on Tewi and hitched a ride on Mokou's adventure.
- [x] You only took Reisen's stuff to stash in Tewi's room, to get her in trouble.
-- [x] "You have to admit, it would have been hilarious. And deserved."
-- [x] Hand over the sack of panties, incidentally.
-- [x] "So how did Mokou learn that Kaguya doesn't typically wear underwear, anyway?"
--- [x] A bag of Reisen's panties and a bizarrely personal question should be enough distraction, though if Erin actually be shoked enough to actually tell you that the story behind this, listen to the most of it. Only than - MASTER SPARK. And explodey vials.
---- [x] If that doesn't work, she should be irate enough to bait into the path of an angry laser dinosaur.
>> No. 49854
guys we don't know that tewi did it do we?
>> No. 49855
[x]Concentrate your mind
-[x]Mutter the spell to Mini-Hakkero tenderly
--[x]Aim at someone you don't like
---[x]Now unleash your annihilation of love!
>> No. 49856
>>49851
She'd try to listen to it as to be able to her use Hakero again.
>> No. 49857
[x] "What are you gonna do? Kill me? That's really not a good idea, you know, in more ways than one."
>> No. 49858
Considering that Marisa went well beyond what would be appropriate in exacting possibly misguided revenge on Tewi by pulling in the whole of Eientei, I'm doubtful that Eirin is going to listen to her fairly dubious reasoning without first bringing Marisa crashing down to earth like a pincushioned meteorite.
>> No. 49859
>>49851
>This isn't the 'Save Marisa's Soul' Quest
Well maybe it should be!!!!!!!!
>> No. 49860
[x] Without the spark you can't win-try to convince the voice that leaving Mokou alone after you dragged into this wouldn't be fair and you'll apologize to them over tea after your victory.
-[x] If it agrees, beat the ever loving crap of the lunatic doctor
-[x] If it doesn't tell Eirin the truth-and prepare to counter attack anyway.
>> No. 49861
>>49859
I got your point after the first exclamation mark.
>> No. 49863
[x] Dodge. We don't need a bomb.
>> No. 49864
File 13216763452.jpg - (114.71KB, 850x493, sample-6dfff0533a8d1833b23c5e874f037478.jpg) [iqdb]
49864
"Hey, now. You know, there's an excellent explanation for this."

"Oh?" Eirin asks.

"You see, when I woke up here last... something was missing. And the rest of them were gone too, when I got back to my place. I'm not blaming you. I'm blaming Tewi." You continue. The Hakkero's in your pocket, right next to your hand, and you're very slowly charging it with magical energy.

"Naturally." Eirin says, seeming to accept the finger-pointing towards a likely culprit without a moment's hesitation.

"And anyway, stuff happened right after that, and I got delayed, so it was a long shot, but I've been meaning to try to get even for that and try to find them anyway." You finish.

"Is that so? And so, to get even with Tewi, you have successfully robbed Udonge and the princess." She points out, nodding toward the sack in your hands.

"... Things didn't work out quite as planned." You admit.

"How unfortunate for you." Eirin says, calmly, hand still holding the arrow in place.

.... It could be just your imagination, but you're getting the subtle feeling that she doesn't exactly trust you implicitly, here.

"Want them back?" You ask, tossing the sack before she has a chance to reply. A couple of the panties inside drift fly, but then, almost by reflex it seems, Eirin has shot the bag out of the air, to pin it to the wall of Eientei.

The next arrow isn't ready to deflect your vial of boom-water. Somehow, though, she plucks the spinning glass bottle out of the air, deftly twirls it around her fingers to bleed off momentum, and holds the volatile liquid safely.

"Was that your back-up plan?" She asks, seriously.

"The start of it, yeah." You say, not bothering to vocalize, as she has only a moment to recognize the object in your hand before you fire your laser.

... the result is a little sub-par, probably from the complaints of the ghost inside. You urge it to help out more, since it'll probably get experimented on or something if you lose. It urges you in turn to just surrender and accept punishment for your criminal activity, and points out that it can leave any time it feels like. You imply that it can go away then, damn it, it's all kinds of annoying.

It's not that far below your regular blasts, though, and would just take more effort to continue at normal performance. Certainly enough to get the doctor moving out of the way really fast. She's already nocked another arrow, though, having done something or another with your vial, and a storm of black and white light has gathered, ignoring the question of 'how light can be black'. Looks like talking-time is over.

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 49865
It's one thing if Patchy beat you, but if Eirin does...

[x] A good thief knows when to cut her losses. Using the Hakkero for a speed boost, get out of there. Remember the courtyard is currently unguarded!
-[x] If you need an opening, Eirin might shoot the laptop as well if you throw it at her.
-[x] If you can momentarily distract Kaguya as you zip past, that would probably be enough payback for Mokou for you.

If the immortal-battle has knocked any holes in the walls, that might be a good way out, even if it isn't in the right direction.
>> No. 49866
[x] Look behind her with a surprised expression, point, and shout "Look! a UFO!"
>> No. 49867
We should do what Touhous do best
[x] Danmaku Battle
>> No. 49868
[x] A good thief knows when to cut her losses. Using the Hakkero for a speed boost, get out of there. Remember the courtyard is currently unguarded!
-[x] If you need an opening, Eirin might shoot the laptop as well if you throw it at her.
-[x] If you can momentarily distract Kaguya as you zip past, that would probably be enough payback for Mokou for you.

We need to charge our lazor some more by placating the spirit before we go around challenging stage 6 bosses, especially when they have so many shady drugs they can test on us.
>> No. 49869
[x] Head into the halls of Eientei. In its halls, archery should be more difficult, and you'll be able to fill up an appreciable portion of the hallway with your master spark.
-[x] If you don't see Eirin follow you, get out of there. Either she suddenly doesn't care about you, or she's using her superior knowledge of the house to come up behind you.
-[x] Stay near an exit. There's still some enemies that might join the fight from behind.
>> No. 49870
>>49868
I don't think that's how Magic Voice works. I'm pretty sure if it approves of what we are currently doing with the Hakkero, it adds power, otherwise it removes it.

If so, placating it would be useless, as it would turn right back to being weakened once we started borrowing again.

Of course, if it is an affection points type of thing, then placating it would be a valid course of action.
>> No. 49871
[x] A good thief knows when to cut her losses. Using the Hakkero for a speed boost, get out of there. Remember the courtyard is currently unguarded!
-[x] If you need an opening, Eirin might shoot the laptop as well if you throw it at her.
-[x] If you can momentarily distract Kaguya as you zip past, that would probably be enough payback for Mokou for you.

-[X] after this is over you need you have a nice long chat with the spirit and and try to win it over to your way of doing things... It's not like your stealing you really do intend to return the stuff when you die... or possibly when/if you become a yokai. You almost always pay off your debts. You help your friends when they need it, plus they usually are involved in something interesting anyways. Sure you don't donate much to shrine but you help Reimu out when she needs it. You try to only steal from people who can afford it... people who can't don't have neat things anyways. So really you aren't that bad are you.
>> No. 49873
[x] Head into the halls of Eientei. In its halls, archery should be more difficult, and you'll be able to fill up an appreciable portion of the hallway with your master spark.
-[x] If you don't see Eirin follow you, get out of there. Either she suddenly doesn't care about you, or she's using her superior knowledge of the house to come up behind you.
-[x] Stay near an exit. There's still some enemies that might join the fight from behind.

>>49871
> That vote
Look, not that the vote itself isn't an okay option, if suffering from poor timing, but please, please look up the rules of English punctuation and grammar.
>> No. 49874
>>49871
yes I'm sure alot of people would agree we need to enter negotiations with the spirit but it can wait until we're not in a duel with Eirin.
>> No. 49875
[x] Of all possible solutions to someone attempting to turn one into a pincushion, the best choice is to run in the opposite direction at maximum speed.
-[x] Forget conventional paths. If needed, use magic to open a path out by breaking the ceiling.
-[x] Forget persuading the spirit - Marisa isn't persuasive enough to whitewash her actions and Gandharva are not famous for being idiots.
>> No. 49876
File 13217468015.jpg - (436.77KB, 1120x800, 8a5b1a593d166f8876443d998a078a9c.jpg) [iqdb]
49876
So, Eirin wants to fight?

..... Yeah, no. No partner to wear her down with, though you'll give Mokou props for keeping the princess occupied so that the doctor is solo too. And the hakkero is being finicky. Yeah, this situation has two or three bright red 'Nope's stamped all over it.

You could probably win, if you wanted to put that kind of effort into things, but really. Why bother?

"[Blazing Star]!" You declare, shoving all the magic the Hakkero needs into it, and then a fair chunk extra, to account of the grumpy ghost. You aim yourself directly at Eirin.

She glides calmly out of the way as you pass, of course, spinning around to watch for your follow-up charges, so she can dodge them too. Instead, you shoot right through the heated battle of immortals.

"Sorry! Coming through!" You yell, as you weave in and out of bullet patterns.

"Damn it, don't you dare run away and leave me with both of these to deal with on my own! KIRISAME!"

Sorry, Mokou. But your sacrifice won't be in vain. Besides, it's not like you're going to die from it, right?

You pick up the baby dinosaurs from the secure cage on top of her house, after waving off the flying lizards that were trying to get in and at them. You probably shouldn't break down her door just to collect the smoking meat, though. Yeah, at this point, that might be a bit much for her to take. Mokou can keep the meat, it's not like you can't find another one if the urge hits you.

You hope she enjoys it, and thinks of you with every bite.

In any case, though, it's still an hour or two until dinner, though by this time it's well into the afternoon. You can probably think of something interesting to fill the time with, though.

.... Might be a good idea to watch your back for a while, in case Eientei decides to try tracking you down, though. Reisen's probably out of it for a fair bit, and Mokou's usually more than a match for at least the princess, you understand, and maybe Eirin too, but she's already died a few times today, while they're both fresh.

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 49877
[X] That ghost in our Hakkero is quite annoying. We should research into exorcising it.
>> No. 49879
I was getting tired of Mokou's bitching anyway.

[X] Chat with the spirit. It said it could leave anytime it wants to right? What, exactly, would it take to make it want to leave.
>> No. 49880
[X] Chat with the spirit. It said it could leave anytime it wants to right? What, exactly, would it take to make it want to leave.

Not much else to do at this point in time.
>> No. 49882
[X] Chat with the spirit. It said it could leave anytime it wants to right? What, exactly, would it take to make it want to leave.

Time to try and fix the Hakkero.
>> No. 49884
If I'm not mistaken, we have, in addition to the Hakkero (possessed) and broom:
- 5 doses sleepy-time potion
- Cage with 2 baby dinosaurs
- Partially loaded anti-ward gun
- Laptop computer
- No tea

[x] Try arguing with Magic Voice for a bit. You've already given back the panties you took. Offer to also return the gun and computer (you probably didn't really want to keep either of them anyway). You might also point out that you technically also gave Eirin one of your explodey potions and Mokou that meat. That should count for something, right?
-[x] If it will get Magic Voice to shut up for a minute, stop by the Kappas and ask them to return the gun and computer for you (you'd probably just get attacked if you went back right now). They can even make them better, if they think they can improve on Lunarian technology...
--[x] But keep one of those bullets for further study. You should probably come up with a defense for those before you next run afoul of the moon rabbit.
[x] After that, it is about tea-time. Go pester either Alice or Reimu for refreshments, whomever is closer at the time.

Do I think it will work? Not really. But I can't see Marisa not trying to con the spirit, so...
>> No. 49885
[x] Try arguing with Magic Voice for a bit. You've already given back the panties you took. Offer to also return the gun and computer (you probably didn't really want to keep either of them anyway). You might also point out that you technically also gave Eirin one of your explodey potions and Mokou that meat. That should count for something, right?
-[x] If it will get Magic Voice to shut up for a minute, stop by the Kappas and ask them to return the gun and computer for you (you'd probably just get attacked if you went back right now). They can even make them better, if they think they can improve on Lunarian technology...
--[x] But keep one of those bullets for further study. You should probably come up with a defense for those before you next run afoul of the moon rabbit.
[x] Take one of the baby dinosaurs as a pet. Train it to guard your house while you are away.
>> No. 49886
[X] Chat with the spirit. It said it could leave anytime it wants to right? What, exactly, would it take to make it want to leave.

Not like we have time to do something big again today.
>> No. 49888
[X] Chat with the spirit. It said it could leave anytime it wants to right? What, exactly, would it take to make it want to leave.
[x] Consider checking out that chapel Iku was talking about.

That place has potential for both hijinks and good deeds.
>> No. 49889
[x] Try arguing with Magic Voice for a bit. You've already given back the panties you took. Offer to also return the gun and computer (you probably didn't really want to keep either of them anyway). You might also point out that you technically also gave Eirin one of your explodey potions and Mokou that meat. That should count for something, right?
-[x] If it will get Magic Voice to shut up for a minute, stop by the Kappas and ask them to return the gun and computer for you (you'd probably just get attacked if you went back right now). They could even make them better, if they think they can improve on Lunarian technology...
--[x] But keep one of those bullets for further study. You should probably come up with a defense for those before you next run afoul of the moon rabbit.
[x] After that, it is about tea-time. Go pester either Alice or Reimu for refreshments, whomever is closer at the time.
>> No. 49898
[x] Go looking for the lake fairy. You're curious to see how much of Patchouli's lesson she's actually retained, and if it had anything to do with why she was harder to beat that one time when you went flower viewing.
[X] On the way there, chat with the spirit. It said it could leave anytime it wants to right? What, exactly, would it take to make it want to leave.
[x] Drop the loot off at your place if necessary.
Assuming this takes place after fairy wars. Modify the vote as needed if it doesn't. Pissing against the tide cause I want to see more of Kahi's Cirno if possible.
>> No. 49899
[x] Try arguing with Magic Voice for a bit. You've already given back the panties you took. Offer to also return the gun and computer (you probably didn't really want to keep either of them anyway). You might also point out that you technically also gave Eirin one of your explodey potions and Mokou that meat. That should count for something, right?
-[x] If it will get Magic Voice to shut up for a minute, stop by the Kappas and ask them to return the gun and computer for you (you'd probably just get attacked if you went back right now). They could even make them better, if they think they can improve on Lunarian technology...
--[x] If it won't(or it's just being a jerk) then see if the kappa or kourin have same kind of repetitive, annoying noise maker and leave the hakkero with it on repeat until either it leaves or goes insane.
--[x] But keep one of those bullets for further study. You should probably come up with a defense for those before you next run afoul of the moon rabbit.
[x] After that, it is about tea-time. Go pester either Alice or Reimu for refreshments, whomever is closer at the time.
>> No. 49900
Boy I don't see why I even bothered to voted when people are brainlessly bandwagoning left and right under the moronic assumption that more words=better.
>> No. 49901
>>49900

There's no point complaining, it's not a good habit to get into if you want people to bandwagon (I prefer "agree with") your idea.
>> No. 49902
>>49900

Solution: votespam! But seriously, most people don't want to bother thinking of their own ideas, so just copypaste a vote that's altedly been suggested.

Much like I'm doing now, actually.

[x] Go looking for the lake fairy. You're curious to see how much of Patchouli's lesson she's actually retained, and if it had anything to do with why she was harder to beat that one time when you went flower viewing.
[X] On the way there, chat with the spirit. It said it could leave anytime it wants to right? What, exactly, would it take to make it want to leave.
[x] Drop the loot off at your place if necessary.
Assuming this takes place after fairy wars. Modify the vote as needed if it doesn't. Pissing against the tide cause I want to see more of Kahi's Cirno if possible.
>> No. 49903
[X] Chat with the spirit. It said it could leave anytime it wants to right? What, exactly, would it take to make it want to leave.
[X] It is about tea-time. Go pester either Alice or Reimu for refreshments, whomever is closer at the time.
>> No. 49906
[x] Try arguing with Magic Voice for a bit. You've already given back the panties you took. Offer to also return the gun and computer (you probably didn't really want to keep either of them anyway). You might also point out that you technically also gave Eirin one of your explodey potions and Mokou that meat. That should count for something, right?
-[x] If it will get Magic Voice to shut up for a minute, stop by the Kappas and ask them to return the gun and computer for you (you'd probably just get attacked if you went back right now). They could even make them better, if they think they can improve on Lunarian technology...
--[x] But keep one of those bullets for further study. You should probably come up with a defense for those before you next run afoul of the moon rabbit.
[x] After that, it is about tea-time. Go pester either Alice or Reimu for refreshments, whomever is closer at the time.
>> No. 49908
>>49901
I'd rather have people use their brains than to mindlessly bandwagon something because it's wordy and I doubt Kahi mentioned that chapel having an earthquake for no good reason.

Also bugging Reimu or Alice for snacks isn't really interesting now, which is kind of the goal here.
>> No. 49909
>>49908

Why does everyone assume the "catastrophe" will be an earthquake? I'm hoping that it will be something much more ironic.
>> No. 49910
Hey guys
You guys remember Friar Tuck from Dollquest?

I'm pretty sure that the congregation in danger is one of those other groups he was talking about.

I think its time Marisa paid Mr. Gabriel another visit.
>> No. 49911
File 132184661652.jpg - (553.29KB, 924x1052, MeanwhileinEientei.jpg) [iqdb]
49911
Well, now's as good a time as any for a serious heart-to-heart chat with the biggest pain in your neck right around now.

'Straight to business. How do I get rid of you? Make you go away.'

'I shall return to the heavens when my duty is complete.'

'That ain't helping much, here. Details?'

'My self appointed task, the opportunity gifted me by that summoner. To change the ways of a sinner, breaking larcenous habits. When I feel this task is complete, and her soul no longer imperiled, I shall leave.'

'Good luck with that. I'll let you know if I see her, okay?'

'I speak of you, child.'

'.... Yeah, that's not going to work out so great. Seriously, I don't steal things. I just borrow the occasional thing that catches my eye, I never intend to keep it.'

'To take without permission, without intent to return. That is theft.'

'Hey, I gave those panties right back, didn't I?'

'When forced. As an attempt at distraction, when faced with a foe you felt you had to defeat through trickery at best.'

'Man, you're just impossible to please, ain'cha. I gave Eirin that vial in compensation, right? And that meat to Mokou.'

'Your intent was to catch her in the blast radius. And you left the meat because you felt that forcing the burning phoenix to repair her home, on top of the rest, might push things too far and force her to seek you out in retaliation.'

'... you don't know that for sure. It could have just been out of the goodness of my heart.'

'Somehow, I doubt this.'

'If it'll make you feel better, I'm not keeping either of the other things forever either. I'll dump them with the kappa later, and have them send 'em back. Minus one of the bullets. Unless you're gonna get all offended over me studying weapons that might get used against me?'

'I somehow doubt that the rabbit would have deployed such ammunition against you, had you not invaded her home in the first place.'

'Details.'
you think, and cut off the connection.

.... Well, that went well. And it doesn't look like it's leaving soon. Whatever, you'll drop those things off when you get around to it, then. In the meantime, you're thirsty. And you came out on the wrong side of the bamboo to hit Reimu's shrine properly, but the forest is right there, and it looks like Alice's is pretty close right now. You head that way.

... Looks pretty empty, from the outside. Well, it always does, mostly, she doesn't have a fire going unless it's really cold, and she keeps the curtains drawn and closed. You kick the door, and it opens, the way it wouldn't if it was locked and warded, so she's definitely inside.

"Heeeey!" You call inside. "I came to drink your tea, and eat all of your snacks!"

"Get out~!" Alice calls back, smile just as wide as yours, but kind of plastic.

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 49912
Alice is acting kind of suspicious~ How interesting.

[X] See what's up with her. She isn't hiding a lover in the back or something, is she?

(W.r.t. the doomed cult, does Marisa even how who or where they might be?)
>> No. 49913
[X] See what's up with her. She isn't hiding a lover in the back or something, is she?

AThis needs investigating.
>> No. 49914
Considering Marisa's declaration and past actions, I don't see Alice's response as being at all suspicious.
>> No. 49915
[X] See what's up with her. She isn't hiding a lover in the back or something, is she?
>> No. 49916
>>49914
Phft, puny things like "logic" and "reason" mean nothing to the great Marisa Kirisame!

[X] See what's up with her. She isn't hiding a lover in the back or something, is she?
>> No. 49917
[X] See what's up with her. She isn't hiding a lover in the back or something, is she?

Or maybe her mom is visiting, and Alice doesn't want Marisa to hear the baby stories.
>> No. 49918
>>49914
You don't see why that doesn't match a wide plastic smile?
She'd probably be frowning or something if she was really upset at us.

[X} This bears investigation. Poke around her place.
[X]If nothing's wrong and we can convince her to let us stay, maybe Alice can help us study one of the bullets (neither of us really know technology but the ward piercing aspect is magic).
>> No. 49919
[x] Joke that she's hiding a lover.
-[x] then just say your around for tea
--[x] If she still wants you out, just leave we're not in the mood for a doll swarm.
[x] If this thing can leave voluntarily , maybe it can switch items. Find someone worse then you and convince it switch to their primary method of attack.
>> No. 49920
>kind of plastic
Don't you mean wooden? Been playing with the dolls again, Alice?

Unless Alice actually has plastic marionettes now...
>> No. 49921
>>49920
Plastic Mind, plastic smile?
>> No. 49922
[X] See what's up with her. She isn't hiding a lover in the back or something, is she?
>> No. 49923
File 132190747628.jpg - (72.72KB, 400x578, f196be23bd4ee4048df54a38bf679874db4c3028.jpg) [iqdb]
49923
"Hey, now. Hiding a lover in here somewhere, you want me gone so fast?" You ask playfully, making yourself at home as you saunter past, to the kitchen. As always, she has some tea available, though it looks like this pot's about done. She's been thoughtful enough to set more water boiling, though, so you go ahead and pour the last bit.

"You ask that every time. The answer's always the same." Alice grumbles.

"Hey, can't ever tell for sure. Always a chance you started shacking up with someone since I was here last, right?" You say, testing the tea. "Got any of those scones you make?"

"Top shelf. On the right." Alice says in a sort of defeated tone, knowing full well you'll just dig through the cupboards until you find them anyway. "Do you actually have any business here?"

"Nah, not really." You admit, settling down on Alice's couch. "I'm just killing time."

"... Fine. Keep out of the way, and touch nothing." She instructs.

"Sure, sure." You say through a moutful of pastry, flipping through what looks like the case study of some possessed and murderous porcelain doll in another country.

"What did I just say?" Alice asks, yanking the papers out of your hand.

"Something about making myself comfortable, I wasn't really paying attention." You admit.

Alice sighs, deeply, as she puts those notes away.

"So, how've you been doing?" You ask.

"... I've had a reasonable week, with some small breakthroughs in my studies. It very recently seems to have begun heading downhill, though." Alice replies.

"Hey, that's good to hear. Need a second head going over that stuff?"

"I'll pass." Alice says flatly. "The details would bore you, in any case."

... That's probably true. You always have preferred flashy magic, and most of what Alice does is just too subtle for you to properly appreciate. You can do subtle, of course. Curses and stuff generally require it. You just prefer not to.

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 49926
[x] Chat/gossip.
-[x] Don't spirits like to possess dolls and stuff? Would she have an idea of how to get one that doesn't want to leave out?
-[x] Has she heard about Patchy actually getting a job that doesn't involve lying around in the library all day?
>> No. 49927
Barge in, refuse to leave her home, eat her food. Marisa is a jerk. Be less of a jerk, Marisa.

[x] Do whatever the voice says.
>> No. 49928
[x] Chat/gossip.
-[x] Don't spirits like to possess dolls and stuff? Would she have an idea of how to get one that doesn't want to leave out?
-[x] Has she heard about Patchy actually getting a job that doesn't involve lying around in the library all day?
>> No. 49929
[x] Chat/gossip.
-[x] Don't spirits like to possess dolls and stuff? Would she have an idea of how to get one that doesn't want to leave out?
-[x] Has she heard about Patchy actually getting a job that doesn't involve lying around in the library all day?

Marisa isn't likely to listen to the voice until it beats her in a spellcard duel. Or just forces any magic she channels through her hakkero to shoot her instead. She really believes in her belief system, as tautological as that may sound.
>> No. 49930
>>49927
A bit yes. Maybe we can make it up to her.

[x] ask if Alice would like to look at a rare magical bullet with us.
[x] Chat/gossip.
-[x] Don't spirits like to possess dolls and stuff? Would she have an idea of how to get one that doesn't want to leave out?
-[x] Has she heard about Patchy actually getting a job that doesn't involve lying around in the library all day?
>> No. 49931
We have time to kill anyway, so...
[X] Pull a chair and seat net to Alice.
[X] "Well, I AM killing time, so might as well pick up a new idea or couple. Consider this a payment for tea and scone."

The latter bit should make the hakkerojacker a bit less hostile towards you.
>> No. 49933
> ...flipping through what looks like the case study of some possessed and murderous porcelain doll in another country.

Oh shit, Hummel!
YOU KNOW NOT WHAT YOU TOY WITH, KIRISAME!!

[x] Chat/gossip.
-[x] Don't spirits like to possess dolls and stuff? Would she have an idea of how to get one that doesn't want to leave out?
-[x] Has she heard about Patchy actually getting a job that doesn't involve lying around in the library all day?
-[x] Keep an eye out for Hummel figurines with babushkas. They are the most dangerous.
>> No. 49934
File 132192259117.jpg - (33.04KB, 223x310, ITSGOTAPRETTYMOUTHTOSWALLOWYOUWHOLE.jpg) [iqdb]
49934
[x] ask if Alice would like to look at a rare magical bullet with us.

It may be outside Alice's realm of expertise, but it's still worth running past her.

>the case study of some possessed and murderous porcelain doll in another country.

Seems like a good segue into:
[x] Don't spirits like to possess dolls and stuff? Would she have an idea of how to get one that doesn't want to leave out?
>> No. 49935
[x] Chat/gossip. 
-[x] Has she heard about Patchy actually getting a job that doesn't involve lying around in the library all day?
-[x] Don't spirits like to possess dolls and stuff? Would she have an idea of how to get one that doesn't want to leave out?
-[x] Other topics that might be interesting: golems (why doesn't she go that route with her dolls?) -- including ones that speak Greek --  and a certain hat.

I'm still not sure what, exactly, Alice is really trying to accomplish with her research...
>> No. 49936
>>49935
To create a Doll Youkai. Not wait around for one of her dolls to become a Tsukumogami, but to actually make one of her dolls come to true life. The "WHY" for this end goal is up in the air, but that is her stated intention.

So ask yourself, why would she want to go out of her way to do this?
>> No. 49937
>>49936

Companionship? Her dolls are probably the only beings she can stand, what with the residents of Gensokyo.
>> No. 49938
>>49936
She wants to be a mommy, and she doesn't want to mess with the normal unsanitary methods?
>> No. 49939
>>49938
She might be trying to take after Shinki.
>> No. 49940
>>49936
Alice either programs her dolls or commands them manually. Either way, that's something she would really prefer to not have to do! So she tries to automate it.

Alternatively, she really, really hates dolls. That's why she forces them to be her slaves. But they don't know they're her slaves! She needs them to feel, to know pain, to satisfy her sadistic urges.
>> No. 49941
>>49939
IIRC, in Aya's interview with Alice, she mentions having seen a true living doll in the past.

>Yumeko's theme: Doll Story ~ Doll of Misery

Obviously just a coincidence.
>> No. 49942
File 132194127853.jpg - (296.91KB, 480x640, 7442370.jpg) [iqdb]
49942
>>49941
Yeah. A coincidence.
>> No. 49943
[x] Chat/gossip.
-[x] Don't spirits like to possess dolls and stuff? Would she have an idea of how to get one that doesn't want to leave out?
-[x] Has she heard about Patchy actually getting a job that doesn't involve lying around in the library all day?
>> No. 49944
[x] Chat/gossip.
-[x] Has she heard about Patchy actually getting a job that doesn't involve lying around in the library all day?
-[x] Don't spirits like to possess dolls and stuff? Would she have an idea of how to get one that doesn't want to leave out?

>>49934
... yeah, we need to get a pair of shears for Tabby in Doll's Quest.
>> No. 49945
File 132198143139.jpg - (772.99KB, 777x777, df499544035110c28dafe743a26fbc75b672c519.jpg) [iqdb]
49945
".... Dolls get possessed a lot, don't they?" You muse. "Don't guess they want to leave often. Any way to get rid of the spirits, after?"

"Of course." Alice says, waving a hand in disinterest. "Any even vaguely competent priest or shrine maiden of any faith can dispel a simple 'possession', though the means of exorcism can vary greatly. It's limited, of course, by the 'faith' of the priest in question. They can remove the hostile entity, but only so long as they fully and honestly believe that they can remove the hostile entity. As such, standard tactics of such spiritual parasites tend toward grandstanding and making bluffs, in effort to instill some sense of doubt. If even the slightest measure of hesitation exists, the exorcism will fail."

Alice pauses to consider, as she sips her own cooled tea.

"... Well, there's also the reasonably common strategy of simply killing the priest that has come to perform the exorcism. Which, if it proves successful, easily ties into the other tactic. 'If I killed so many before you, how shall you fare any better than they', and so on."

"Hm." You mumble, through crumbs.

That lines up pretty well with what Kourin told you. 'Possession' is easy to get rid of, if you know how. 'Infusion' like this, though... you'll have to try to lead the conversation that way.

"So what if the doll isn't 'possessed', but some crazy cult summoned a demon into it? That work about the same?" You ask.

"Not at all." Is the instant reply. "A 'possession' is the fortuitous chance of a wandering spirit forcing itself into a physical form, remaining there only through its own will. Such can easily be disrupted. A summoning and 'Infusion', however, is not so thinly bound, as it is tied not just to the summoned entity's willpower but also the cult's sacrifice and ritual. There are several ways to deal with it, of course. One can convince the cultists, through whatever means, to dispel the summoning. This can take a great deal of convincing, however. Or one can simply convince the entity, depending on the style of summoning used, to leave. If forced into the binding, however, it might not be able, and if simply called and given the opportunity, it may not be willing. A tricky matter again. There is also the tactic of eliminating the cult, and from there either sealing the item away or drawing the hostile entity into single combat and damaging it severely enough to retreat from this plane."

... That lines up pretty good with what Kourin said too, unfortunately. And you don't really want to try to kill Patchy. This was kind of a bust.

"Sure know your stuff, Alice." You say wryly.

"Is there a reason for your interest?" She asks pointedly.

"Nah, not really." You lie. "Just making small-talk, and that file looked interesting enough. Anyway, you heard? Patchy's getting a job."

"... Is that so." The dollmaker muses, sudden, though minuscule, amount of interest showing.

"Yup. Didn't get much, but it's apparently going to last about a year, so not some three-day 'magic up this and that for me, would'ja' thing. Far as I can tell, she's going to be teaching classes of some kind."

"Really now? That shut-in doesn't seem like the type at all, to willingly engage in such an enterprise..." Alice muses.

... 'Shut-in', huh? She's one to talk. You guess she generally gets around a little more, though, and throws puppet-plays in the village if she needs money to actually pay for something. Can't all live in grand mansions, on the old friend's expense.

"Surprised me too." You admit. "Not used to Patchy doing... stuff. Anything, really. But man, when she does get something in her head, I guess it's kind of like an avalanche, and she just won't stop. It's kind of impressive."

"Details." Alice demands, then pauses to consider, and tacks on a belated "Please."

"Golems everywhere, a couple speaking... I guess greek? What it sounded like anyway, my comprehension's not that great, I got the gist of things, but I can't figure out which language exactly it was in. Runs together a bit."

"Golems..." Alice muses aloud, a discomfited look on her face. Right, that's usually her shtick.

"Not like what you do, these hulking masses of rock." You say. "Think she did the possessy-thing with them, which is why a couple were talking."

"Ah. That does explain it, and rather neatly answer the question of your interest in the bargain." She says, looking slightly smug.

... Well, you'll let her keep thinking that's it. No need to share around your laser-jacker issues with everyone, after all.

"Yeah. She's been out and about all over the place Outside with that lucky rabbit, too, and boiling up pots of meat-puppets." You continue.

"Homunculi? Ugh. What a vulgar craft." Alice says, nose crinkled in disgust. "I've never found alchemy appealing."

"Wanted dinosaurs too." You add on, and a puzzled look crosses the puppeteer's face. "No idea what for, think it was more of a 'get out of my hair for a while' think than anything else."

"I think you're going to have to go back to the very beginning of this, and tell the whole story in proper detail." Alice decides with a sigh. "So much for being rid of you quickly. I'll have to put the Mirror Doll project on hold for a bit. I suppose I can assemble some more refreshments as well."

Score~

It'll be a while until you're expected back, but this should fill up all that time nicely. A day well spent.

---

242 posts omitted means it's right about Autosage time again. Thread-finishers laterish.
>> No. 49946
Hm, Mirror Doll? Haven't heard of that from canon, though I haven't even finished SSiB yet.
>> No. 49947
Kahi, I don't mean to insult you, but do you have any idea where you're going with this? Because so far it seems like you are just sort of typing whatever comes to mind, and don't have any sort of endgame in sight. I thought this was going to be about Patchy teaching at Hogwarts, but you have written very little related to that line, and keep going off on tangents about other things.

My advice: skip Marisa, skip the Yukkuri, skip whatever minor ideas Anonymous might have, and focus on getting Patchouli to Hogwarts. Focus most of your plot along that line.

I get that you don't want a timeskip. But you need to stop getting distracted by the sparkles, and get to what's actually important. What the original plot of this CYOA is. Not having any sort of endgame in mind is the bane of most authors.
>> No. 49948
>>49947
This is a slice of life story. Slice of life stories do not have endgames.
>> No. 49949
>>49947
Anon. You DO understand that we are currently building a foundation Patchy will have to use both for education and encounters with Death Eaters?
The more Batman we are about our given prep-time the smoother will rest of the story will go.
>> No. 49950
More free eats and Alice actually wanting to talk. Success!
>> No. 49951
>>49947
So this is another 'timeskip already' post, only made more pretty. Sadly for you, there's still more stuff to do and little time left for it. Be glad there's less than a week left already.
>> No. 49952
A little speeding up wouldn't hurt (the yukkuri's in particular could be dropped without hurting the story) but the preparation is important too. maybe fast-forward rather then skip? Say one vote a day unless something comes up? allowing us to prepare while still getting on with it. Yukari going on a week long nap would also help as that would stop anon wasting time on entertainment.

I get the feeling though that Kahi has been wanting to write about yukkuri's for a while and tried shoehorning them in here only to notice this problem too, hence why he started City quest.

Sorry if I was backseat writing a bit there.
>> No. 49953
>>49952

No thank you. I like yukkuris.
>> No. 49954
I'm glad that the Marisa segment seems to be done - doomed-to-failure shenanigans aren't as much fun for me as SCI-MAGIC! On a side note, am I the only one who thinks it might be hilarious to breed super yukkuri to use as test fodder in DADA?
>> No. 49955
>>49954
What, you mean super-tough? I don't want any of our precious smart yukkuri being used for target practice.

Maybe we could try teaching them magic? A yukkuri that could control and redirect their natural hate field would be incredibly cool.
>> No. 49956
I'm not sure but I was under the impression that certain kinds of yukkuri could learn fairly minor magic. Considering Patchouli's magical skills and the access to a smarter-than-normal specimen of breeding age, I was curious whether Patchouli could breed/select for greater magical capabilities in the lines. For example, the Yuka yukkuri are already quite helpful critters in comparison to most of the others, how much more so if Patchouli was able to breed greater intelligence and minor talents with plant-influencing magic into them?
>> No. 49957
>>49955

I will (shamefully) admit that if Marisa still had time to kill and nothing better came up, I was going to suggest having her try to teach the Yuka-yu the Master Spark.
>> No. 49958
Ha, I'd have voted for random yukkuri hunting, but that also sounds good. Can you imagine bringing a small army of Master Spark-toting Yuka yukkuris to the test and watching the students freak out?
>> No. 49959
I'll say here that I would rather not bring any yukkuri at all to Hogwarts. They're too fragile, no matter the type (except maybe Tenshi type) for any serious fight anyway.
>> No. 49960
True enough, hence the part about Patchouli perhaps 'improving' on their basic design - having said that though, if the yukkuri can be taught minor magic, it might be entertaining to set up gauntlets to teach the students dodging through forcing them to run through crossfire.
>> No. 49961
>>49959
I think we should take Rachel. She'd be sad if we left her alone with her insane father.
>> No. 49966
>>49961
I'm sure we can find her something to do. And I still see no reason for Patchouli to bring her.

Do remember that ideas that are stupid/illogical/not doable will be rejected by Patchouli (and explained why if it's an idea following a wrong belief). In this case, Patchouli would see no reason to at best, bring another distraction to troublesome students and at worst, a target for students that have no idea about how fragile she is.

Oh and guys? If Yuuka types could fire beams, chances are that Rinnosuke would have mentionned it or Patchouli would have heard about it and wrote on it in her notes. Same with magic. Fact is that if it's not part of a type traits, it can't do it unless it's a mutant.
>> No. 49967
Yuka yukkuri don't possess special capabilities other than their horticultural skills, so no beam-spamming. It might be possible to introduce magical talent to the yukkuri lines through experimentation, though doing so would almost certainly be highly disruptive and time-consuming, not to mention significantly less useful than introducing intelligence.
>> No. 49968
>>49947
>Kahi, I don't mean to insult you, but do you have any idea where you're going with this? Because so far it seems like you are just sort of typing whatever comes to mind, and don't have any sort of endgame in sight. I thought this was going to be about Patchy teaching at Hogwarts, but you have written very little related to that line, and keep going off on tangents about other things.

laughingelfgirls, etc.

This story is not about teaching at Hogwarts. It's about preparing for it.

Think of it kind like a Princess Maker game. Everything we do to ready ourselves for the classes changes some of Patchys stats. In the PM games, the stats determine which ending you get, while in PQ they will determine how well Patchouli fares as a teacher and the studets' success. Now, think of the classes as endings, and there you go.
>> No. 49971
>>49968
Dude, that what YOU think. As for me, I think it's going to extend beyond preparations. We've got no confirmation of either possibility, so don't go spouting your opinions as fact.
>> No. 49972
It's said that Patchouli types can learn some minor magic though if you want sparks ahoy, you have to find Shanghai yukkuris. Hourai Yukkuris have that trait, but trying to catch one is not something advised: very rare and very protective of its family.
>> No. 49973
I see it like Yukari does here, more or less. So long as it's entertaining, it doesn't really matter what's being done. Once it stops being so... you either find a way to make it interesting, or go find something else. Thus far, I myself find it all the little side-plots to be at least moderately fun, so have no problem.
>> No. 49977
>>49973
Too bad at the moment Marisa isn't doing too much interesting at the moment as opposed you know checking out that church. Well I'm sure when Yukari decides to "spice" things up, people will complain.
>> No. 49978
>>49977
If the alternative is spending every minute of every day running around frantically trying to amuse Yukari then bring it on.
>> No. 49979
File 132207600039.jpg - (52.40KB, 600x600, bfd5672a50e331f47f823886be9aa30026538915.jpg) [iqdb]
49979
Stuff happened. It was pretty fun.
>> No. 49981
New Thread: >>49980
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [First 100 posts] [Top]


[Delete or report post]
Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason  


[Switch to Mobile Page]
Thread Watcher x