[Return]
Archived Thread

File 121077362090.jpg - (157.71KB , 600x600 , c3f625b1526046e927c5c438366ddc53.jpg ) [iqdb]
4902 No. 4902
This started out as just a simple BAD END choice but due to popular demand I have expanded it a little bit. It's closer to the length of Scorn's Youmu story rather than Ai Ai Akyu. No award for guessing what I'm ripping off.

=====================

Extra Unlocked!

Why I Assault Moe-Moe Flan-Chan.

Flandre sitting on your lap like this, the gentle rays of the slowly setting sun lighting up the side of her face, the flowers in her hair, the way she radiates warmth, the smell of her so close to you. It's all too much.

Something snaps inside your head. The floodgate has fallen.

"I mean ... I mean I'm already at my limit Flan." You say.
She cocks her head at you frowning.
"Wanna do it?" You ask.
"Do what?" She looks so innocent.
You take her face in your hands and lean towards her. Her cheeks are so soft, her eyes so bewildered as you bring your lips to hers.
You kiss her once, gently, only a fleeting brush. But it's enough to let her know your intentions.
"Oh." She looks down, blushing. "That."
She doesn't move but neither does she push your hands away from her face.

You move one hand, stroking the line of her cheekbone, then down her exposed neck. She closes her eyes and sighs. Her skin is so unspeakably soft. You bring your hand further down, stroking her collarbone with your thumb.
"Ah ... be ..."
"What is it?" You ask, slipping your other hand around her waist, pulling her towards you and savoring the feeling of her hip against the palm of your hand as you slip it through the waistband of her skirt.
She yelps.
"I! Ah!"
"It's okay Flan." You whisper quietly. It really is okay, she's not just some plaything to be used and thrown away. She's Flandre Scarlet, the most perfect being you've ever laid eyes on.
"N-no." She's bright red. "I d-don't, I mean I-I haven't done anything like this before, please, b-be gentle with me."

Anything for you Flandre, anything.

"Hey! What do you think you're doing?!"

Oh shit. It's Sakuya, in the Mansion doorway.

"Sister? What exactly is going on here?"

And that's Remilia, somewhere behind you.

"Miss Flandre!"

Meiling throws the gate wide open and strides towards you, scowling.

[ ] Kiss Flandre before your inevitable death.
[ ] NOTHING WILL STAND IN THE WAY OF YOUR LOVE.

>> No. 4903
[x] Kiss Flandre before your inevitable death.

In my absence, I desire a world in flames.
>> No. 4905
[ ] NOTHING WILL STAND IN THE WAY OF YOUR LOVE.

Well then, let's kill each other, Remilia Scarlet!
>> No. 4906
[ ] "YUKARIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!"
>> No. 4907
[x] Kiss Flandre before your inevitable death.

FFFFFFFFFFF
>> No. 4908
[x] NOTHING WILL STAND IN THE WAY OF YOUR LOVE.
>> No. 4909
[X] Kiss Flandre before your inevitable death.
[X] NOTHING WILL STAND IN THE WAY OF YOUR LOVE.
>> No. 4910
>>4902
>Kiss Flandre before your inevitable death.

I just realized I read this as "Kill Flandre before your inevitable death." at first.
>> No. 4911
[ ] Kiss Flandre before your inevitable death.
[ ] NOTHING WILL STAND IN THE WAY OF YOUR LOVE.
>> No. 4912
[x] Kiss Flandre before your inevitable death.
I REGRET NOTHIIIIIIIING~~!
>> No. 4913
[ ] Kiss Flandre before your inevitable death.
[ ] NOTHING WILL STAND IN THE WAY OF YOUR LOVE.
[X] danmaku tiem plees
>> No. 4914
[X] Kiss Flandre before your inevitable death.
>> No. 4915
[ ] Kiss Flandre before your inevitable death.
[ ] NOTHING WILL STAND IN THE WAY OF YOUR LOVE.
>> No. 4916
[X] Kiss Flandre before your inevitable death.

Flandre will be very angry if someone were to kill us now.
>> No. 4917
oh, sure, this is going to BADEND on us, but now we know one thing for sure:

If we were to make moves on Flan, she would be receptive.

So, now we just have to make sure to do it when we're absolutely sure nobody else is nearby...
>> No. 4918
[x] Kiss Flandre before your inevitable death.
[x] NOTHING WILL STAND IN THE WAY OF YOUR LOVE

NO REMILIA
NO KOAKUMA

FLANDRE ONLY

FINAL DESTINATION
>> No. 4919
hey HY, can you do the

[ ] Slide your hand even further up

what-if after you're done with this?
>> No. 4920
>>4919
Don'tcha mean down?
>> No. 4922
>>4920
it's up, dude, up. Anon had his hand on Remi's knee and then Flan walks in.
>> No. 4923
>>4922
Oh, so that's it. What are we going to do at Sakuya powerwalking at us while scowling
>> No. 4925
>>4923
...lol wot?
>> No. 4926
...I'm not following you guys here. When did we had the hand on the knee of the Remi of the whut now?
>> No. 4927
Fuck the bad end, kick reason to the curb and form a harem. Most of the necessary pieces are already here.
>> No. 4928
File 121077905190.jpg - (17.02KB , 474x263 , 0000011.jpg ) [iqdb]
4928
Gentlemen, what you need is not a harem..
>> No. 4929
File 121077907256.jpg - (19.08KB , 474x263 , 0000022.jpg ) [iqdb]
4929
..but..
>> No. 4930
>>4926
http://www.touhouproject.com/sdm/res/1664.html
>> No. 4931
File 121077908789.jpg - (17.29KB , 474x263 , 0000033.jpg ) [iqdb]
4931
..Flandre only
>> No. 4932
>>4929
...a combo breaker?
>> No. 4933
>>4926

Thread like, 4 or 5 or something. Tea with Remilia. The post is the opening post of the thread so you should see it from the index.
>> No. 4934
Almost finished the next section, but I have a question.

What the fuck is going on with /th/?
>> No. 4935
You're not going to survive what comes next, that much you can be sure of. But it will be worth it for one taste of Flandre's lips before you are torn away from her.
You kiss her before she can react, closing your eyes as you do. You feel one of her hands on your chest but she doesn't push you away, just grips the front of your shirt.
You press just a tiny fraction forwards and her lips part, coming together with yours with a soft, wet pressure.
That moment is bliss.
Then you feel something grab the back of your shirt and pull you away. You open your eyes and see Meiling sweeping up Flandre in her arms.

You scramble onto your feet, still being pulled backwards. You manage to twist your head around and see Remilia's face close behind yours, gritting her teeth together with rage. Her fangs look awfully big like that you think as you feel your bowels begin to loosen.

Remilia's hand moves from your collar, giving you a moment's reprieve before her hand comes around to the front of your head and slams you backwards into the ground. You head bounces and your vision blurs.

Suddenly, Remilia is hovering in the air directly above you and Sakuya and Meiling are standing on either side. You dimly notice Flandre peering at you as she hides behind Meiling, tears shining in her eyes.

"What the hell were you doing?!" Remilia screams at you.

[ ] GENUFLECT
[ ] Reach out to Flandre.
[ ] They cannot stop you, nothing can stop this burning passion!
>> No. 4936
[x] They cannot stop you, nothing can stop this burning passion!
>> No. 4937
>>4934
*glances* ...Suika Wright?

[X] Reach out to Flandre.
>> No. 4938
>>4931
YEEEEEEEEEAAAAHHHHH
>> No. 4939
[X] GENUFLECT - be a hero, or just use your whip, or Flandre should help you, or do something..
>> No. 4940
[]"Are the feelings that make you try to stop me... Stronger than my lust for doing perverted things to Flandre? NO! ABSOLUTELY NOT!"
>> No. 4942
[X] "ONE DOES NOT SIMPLY STAND IN THE WAY OF LOVE, REMILIA SCARLET! ARE YOU READY TO FACE THE CONSEQUENCES?!"
>> No. 4943
[x] They cannot stop you, nothing can stop this burning passion!
You can take away my life, you can take away my freedom, but you cannot take away my love!! FOR FLANDRE!! AND ME!
>> No. 4944
[x] Reach out to Flandre.

Do this
Look as anguished and sad as possible
End of Gensokyo.
>> No. 4946
[X] Reach out to Flandre.
>> No. 4947
[ ] Reach out to Flandre.

SO MOE I'M GONNA HRRRRRNG-oh fuck, wait-
>> No. 4948
[ ] Reach out to Flandre.
[ ] They cannot stop you, nothing can stop this burning passion!
A little from column A, a little from column B.
>> No. 4949
[X] Reach out to Flandre.

Dramatic moment needs drama!
>> No. 4950
[ ] Reach out to Flandre.
[ ] They cannot stop you, nothing can stop this burning passion!
>> No. 4951
[x] Reach out to Flandre.

MY LOVE FOR YOU IS LIKE A TRUCK

FLANDRE
>> No. 4952
Ah I've just forgot.

SAKUYA DEMANDS A KNIFED END!!
>> No. 4953
File 121078462344.jpg - (125.54KB , 770x1100 , 1143086535924b.jpg ) [iqdb]
4953
[x] They cannot stop you, nothing can stop this burning passion!
[x] Cut their lines.
>> No. 4954
[x]"Are the feelings that make you try to stop me... Stronger than my lust for doing perverted things to Flandre? NO! ABSOLUTELY NOT!"
We're Hiroyuki Shiki now, damn it. Play the part.
>> No. 4955
[x] They cannot stop you, nothing can stop this burning passion!
>> No. 4956
>>4954
Seconding the essence of this vote.

This play must be taken to its proper conclusion.
>> No. 4957
File 12107887513.gif - (165.14KB , 280x276 , 1210716990832.gif ) [iqdb]
4957
GODDAMNIT HY GET BACK HERE AT ONCE!
>> No. 4958
>>4952
Trust me, anon is eagerly waiting for Sakuya's sting!
>> No. 4959
[x] They cannot stop you, nothing can stop this burning passion!
They're nothing against my mystic eyes of death perception!
>> No. 4960
File 121079022241.png - (26.21KB , 699x529 , 120996274637.png ) [iqdb]
4960
>>4959

Every VN Anon is Nanaya Anon.
>> No. 4961
Damn you HY, this is not how i thought that it would be!
Needs more moe Flan-chan and lesser Remilia.
>> No. 4962
>>4961
Yes! More FlanFlan And less Teavampire
>> No. 4963
>>4961
This is more like a slice of horrible bad end than a dip into the pool of moe.

Also I'm awake, fed and ready to write. Time to speed things up.
>> No. 4964
>>4963
That means you're not hungry anymore? .__.
>> No. 4965
>>4963
Oh well, you can't have everything, even your bad ends are awesome. No matter, we will get the moe moe flan-chan when we get to the Flandre Route.
>> No. 4966
>>4953
Isn't that the guy that strapped kittens to his nipples?
Source?
>> No. 4967
>>4966

Not a facepalm.jpg large enough.
>> No. 4968
>>4966

0/10
>> No. 4969
File 121079457294.jpg - (458.35KB , 745x650 , dae8b76b20d56a3d7722e60ba7d317f9.jpg ) [iqdb]
4969
This ... this is wrong.
They can't stop you. Nothing can stop you.
Nothing has the right to stop you!
Nothing has the right to keep you apart from you love, from Flandre!

You slowly stand up, Remilia still glaring at you.
"Well?" She asks. "Are you going to answer for yourself?"
You hold your head high once more.
"No."
"Wha- No?! I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt here! Anyone else laying hands on my sister like that would be a bloody smear on the grass by now!" Remilia points at you.
"Are you really so eager to die?"
You hear a distressed squeak from Flandre.
"No." You say. "The feelings that make you want to stop me, they are not enough to match my own." You clench a fist to your chest as you voice your love.
"Your what?" Remilia asks.
"The feelings that make me want to do perverted things to Flan!"

You feel a single teardrop roll down your face before you act. Your whip is in your hand before anyone can speak, before anyone can move. And before you can move again, Remilia's claws rip their way between your ribs.

The last thing you hear as your heart is ripped from your chest is Flandre's scream turning from the anguish of loss to pure rage, followed by nothing but the endless roaring wave of fire.
>> No. 4970
>>4967
>>4968
Fuck you niggers I said SOURCE
>> No. 4971
File 121079479669.jpg - (50.20KB , 640x360 , 1182381651861.jpg ) [iqdb]
4971
>>4969

YES
>> No. 4972
>>4970

Newfags don't get any help.
>> No. 4973
>>4970
That's nice, dear.
>>4969
Needs more molestation before our death. Oh well.
>> No. 4974
>>4969
Superb.
>> No. 4975
>>4972
Only 'newfags' use newfag.
>> No. 4976
>>4969

BAD END?
>> No. 4977
>>4976

APOCALYPSE END
>> No. 4978
>>4975

Only newfags ask for the source of something everyone and their mothers know of.
>> No. 4979
>>4969 AWESOME BAD END! THE END OF GENSOKYO!

WELL DONE HUNGRY..
>> No. 4980
>>4975
>>4978
samefag
>> No. 4981
>>4980

Shut up me.
>> No. 4982
I'm such a bastard.

Also, back to SDM.
>> No. 4983
>>4982

Just get writing you... you...
>> No. 4984
File 121079572554.jpg - (493.81KB , 1280x1024 , Flandre Scarlet012.jpg ) [iqdb]
4984
>Flandre's scream turning from the anguish of loss to pure rage, followed by nothing but the endless roaring wave of fire.

Apocalyptic end GET.
>> No. 4985
>>4982
I fear our situation in SDM is not so good either, flandre on us and someone about to come in.
>> No. 4987
>>4985
Hey, can't go any worse than it just did.
>> No. 4995
We had a choice, so could we have gotten a different end? No hope of a good end, of course, I mean a noticably different bad end
>> No. 5002
>>4995

If we had GENUFLECTED or reached out to Flandre instead of being a dick, there MIGHT'VE been some sort of tearful confession from Remilia followed by the aforetold rage, but probably not.
>> No. 5009
>>4985
As long as we read out load, everything is alright. Our intentions are pure.
>> No. 5012
At least now we know what would have happened if we had picked that option.
APOCALYPSE END
>> No. 5015
>>4995

Well, "[ ] Reach out to Flandre." was the first to five, but I guess HY just went with total votes.
>> No. 5049
File 121080088267.jpg - (19.90KB , 640x480 , 121074123689.jpg ) [iqdb]
5049
>>4969
>> No. 5319
File 121084767844.jpg - (73.75KB , 736x526 , mokouvsflandre.jpg ) [iqdb]
5319
>>4969
FLAMEWAR! FUCK YEAH!!
>> No. 7535
I thought you'd give us an ultimate H-scene at first... but this is great too.

GJ, Hungry !!
>> No. 7557
>>7535

H scenes are only for the main game. To keep us following it.
>> No. 7733
>>7557

LOL
>> No. 7779
>>7557

H-scenes? In my SDM LA?

Inconceivable!
>> No. 7780
Hey, we got a handjob in the bath already.
Is it so wrong to hope for more?
>> No. 7783
>>7780
Don't you worry. I have plenty of sex scenes planned, you just have to earn them first.
>> No. 7787
>>7783
Is there a Moe-Moe Flan-Chan H-Scene? If yes, we all can die happily.
>> No. 7788
File 121149530580.png - (72.34KB , 512x504 , 120985803430.png ) [iqdb]
7788
>>7783
Well you got my attention, congratulations. Was it worth it? Because despite your hollow promises, the only thing you've managed to break so far, is my heart and not the will to read your story. Maybe you could settle for that and we'll just call it a day. I guess we both know that isn't going to happen. You chose this path, now I have a surprise for you.

Deploying suprise in three... Two... One...
>> No. 7796
>>7788

So, what's the matter? Door jam in the launching bay?
>> No. 7800
>>7796

Nah, I started writing Flandre raep bad end, but decided I should be writing TS instead.