[Return]
Archived thread

File 121062788298.jpg - (123.12KB , 514x599 , 833eeb7a6d98b79eb175e57664447fe0.jpg ) [iqdb]
4653 No. 4653
This update would have come a lot quicker if I didn't spend ten minutes looking for a picture of Flandre to start the thread.

==========================

"Flandre!"

Nothing.

"Flandre! It's me! Where are you?"

You strain your ears and somewhere off in the distance you can hear the sound of a door slamming, followed by running feet. Then another door bangs open, a lot closer. You turn to face the noise, waiting for Flandre to come barreling around the corner.

Then the sound of running feet stops abruptly.

"Flandre? Is that you?"

It is indeed Flandre, flying round the corner and hurtling into you at full pelt. She hits you at about head-height and you go down on your ass with her clinging to your shoulders. Recovering your senses you look up. She has a huge smile plastered on her face, which is inches from yours.
"Hello!" She says. "Is it time for playing now?"
You can't help but laugh at that, even if she did knock you over.
"Yes Flandre, I came to see you." You say.
She gives you a quick hug, pressing her head to your chest. You notice that most of the flowers from before are gone but there are still a few stay petals here are there left in her hair.
"You kept your promise, you're a good person." She says.

[ ] Ask Flandre what she wants to play.
[ ] Suggest Flandre show you where her room is.
[ ] Ask Flandre about other 'good people' and 'bad people' she knows.
[ ] Tell Flandre off for knocking you down.

>> No. 4654
[x] Ask Flandre about other 'good people' and 'bad people' she knows.
>> No. 4657
>>Tell Flandre off for knocking you down.
YOU HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE PERSON.

[X] Ask Flandre what she wants to play.
[X] Suggest Flandre show you where her room is.
Maybe we can play in her room?
>> No. 4658
[x] Ask Flandre about other 'good people' and 'bad people' she knows.
>> No. 4659
[x] Ask Flandre what she wants to play.
>> No. 4660
[ ] Ask Flandre what she wants to play.
>> No. 4662
[ ] Ask Flandre what she wants to play.

Strictly business, Anon. We can ask about her Good/Shitlist later.
>> No. 4664
[X] Ask Flandre what she wants to play.
[X] Suggest Flandre show you where her room is
>> No. 4666
[x] Ask Flandre what she wants to play.
Flandre is love. And, damn, youkai senses. Actually, Sakuya's hearing seemed pretty good too. Wacky.
>> No. 4667
[ ] Ask Flandre what she wants to play.
>> No. 4668
[X] Ask Flandre what she wants to play.
>> No. 4669
[ ] Ask Flandre what she wants to play.
[ ] Suggest Flandre show you where her room is.
The first is a given, the second would be useful knowledge. If she refuses for one reason or another, well, that's fine.
>> No. 4670
[X] Ask Flandre what she wants to play.
[X] Suggest Flandre show you where her room is.

So that we can find her whenever we need to.
>> No. 4672
[X] Ask Flandre what she wants to play.
[X] Suggest Flandre show you where her room is.

Two birds, one stone, etc etc. And to make you write more.
>> No. 4673
[ ] Rape.
>> No. 4674
>>4672
Not a good idea. Board seems to be going into full HICCUPU MODO again.
>> No. 4675
[X] Ask Flandre what she wants to play.
[X] Suggest Flandre show you where her room is

We really don't want to call for her every time we want to see her. Knowing where her room is would be useful.
>> No. 4676
Writing now.
>> No. 4677
>>4674

Board seems fine to me.
>> No. 4678
>>4674

You seriously think any of the writefags type this stuff up in the message box first? I'm fairly certain a large majority of them, or at least the few who prefer to make it easier to archive their work, type it up and have it saved elsewhere
>> No. 4679
>>4678

From what most of them have said before about losing posts, no they don't. At least they didn't then.
>> No. 4680
>>4679
I think most of them have learned their lesson.
>> No. 4682
[ ] Ask Flandre about other 'good people' and 'bad people' she knows.
>> No. 4683
>>4679

/border/, /sdm/, and /other/ all do at the very least due to the events in the archive thread where they all provided files with what they had written to make the archival process easier
>> No. 4684
"Hey Flan, where is your room anyway?" You ask. "I was looking for you just now but I couldn't find it, thats why I called you."
Flandre gets up off you and offers you her hand.
"I'll show you!" She says "Nobody ever wants to see my room."
You take her hand and get up. She starts to lead you along the corridor, thankfully staying on her feet this time.
"Marisa saw my room once!" Flandre says as she walks. "But she never talks to me for long."
"Why's that?" You ask.
Flandre shrugs her little shoulders without looking at you. "I don't know why. I like Marisa."

Flandre leads you through one of the small side-corridors you saw before. No wonder you didn't find her room, it's really hidden out of the way. Eventually you reach a large steel-shod door that is hanging from it's hinges, covered in dents and bent out of shape. As Flandre drags you through the doorway you notice there are a pair of huge gouged out sections in the door, obviously from human-shaped hands. Past the doorway is a set of stairs leading down to what looks like a perfectly ordinary door. The air feels cooler here, must be at least a little way underground. You notice there is another, smaller door set into the wall off to the side. Flandre opens the normal door and leads you inside.

The bedroom looks perfectly normal, if a little over-crowded for it's size. Large bed with lots of pillows and a few stuffed animals. Dresser, wardrobe, etc. There's a very large bookcase full of books but they all look rather dusty. Flandre sits on the bed and flops backwards, spreading her arms out.
"I like your room." You say.
"Why?" She asks.
"It's cosy."
You sit down on the bed next to her.
"And your bed is comfy too." You're not lying, it's extremely soft.
"So what do you want to play Flan?"
Flandre looks up at you and smiles.
"I don't know, what can we play here?" She asks.

[ ] Hide and seek.
[ ] Tag.
[ ] Give Flandre a piggyback.
[ ] Find Sakuya and pester her somehow?
[ ] Ticklefight.
>> No. 4685
[ ] Ticklefight.

This goes against everything I stand for being a Remi/Koa/Chinafag, but...sigh. LET'S DO IT!!
>> No. 4686
File 121063067969.jpg - (137.62KB , 437x640 , 1200497781759.jpg ) [iqdb]
4686
[X] Give Flandre a piggyback.

THIS
>> No. 4688
[X] Offer to read her some story from books.

This might fail. Then again it might be a great victory.
>> No. 4689
>[ ] Ticklefight.
Do not want my ribs accidentally removed. Come to think of it, tag and hide and seek with superhumans wouldn't work so well either. Um.

[x] Give Flandre a piggyback.
>> No. 4690
>>4688

[x] Offer to read her some story from books.

Fairytales~
>> No. 4691
[x] Tag.
>> No. 4692
File 121063080350.jpg - (103.20KB , 1200x841 , 1210025788163.jpg ) [iqdb]
4692
[X] Give Flandre a piggyback.

then

[X] Offer to read her some story from books.

I sure hope its Grim's version of fairy tales.
>> No. 4693
[ ] Offer to read her some story from books.
[ ] Give Flandre a piggyback.
The second if the first's no good.
>> No. 4694
File 121063086843.jpg - (57.90KB , 400x400 , 1207785396205.jpg ) [iqdb]
4694
>>4692

[X] Give Flandre a piggyback.

SO MUE~~~~~~
>> No. 4695
[x] Ticklefight.

This is obviously the one which will end most awkwardly and dangerously, so I shall pick it!
>> No. 4696
[x] Give Flandre a piggyback.
>> No. 4697
[ ] Give Flandre a piggyback.
>> No. 4698
[x] Offer to read her some story from books.

If we can find something that we can actually read not only to her, but actually understand ourselves. Not that the language barrier might actually get in the way, but eh who knows.

If not, then

[x] Give Flandre a piggyback.
>> No. 4699
[X] Ticklefight.

SO MOE.
>> No. 4700
Hide and Seek sounds funny, but she may overdo it and kill because she doesn't know how to hold back, same with ticklefight.
[X] Give Flandre a piggyback.
sounds the most safish.
>> No. 4701
[x] Offer to read her some story from books.
>> No. 4702
[x] Hide and seek.
This is going to be good.
>> No. 4703
>>4698
If it turns out that books are in French and Flandre can read them, the results could be awesome. She might enjoy reading something to us.
>> No. 4704
[x] Offer to read her some story from books.
Sounds good to me. It's something Belmon and Flandre can do there, after all.
If not, then I stay with the paggy back option from >>4689
>> No. 4705
>>4703

That works too, especially if she tries to do character voices and sound effects
>> No. 4706
>>4684
HY kinda forgot to put up a suicide option for anon to choose. Or will this come later?
>> No. 4707
>>4705
Oh my god so moeHNNNNNNNNGGH
>> No. 4708
[x] Let's play Doctor.
>> No. 4709
File 121063147460.jpg - (144.86KB , 600x600 , 1207781611661.jpg ) [iqdb]
4709
>>4705

HhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGH
>> No. 4710
>>4706
You think all those options are safe or sane? Really?
>> No. 4711
"Lets play Vampire Hunter. I'll plunge into you with my long hard wood. Trust me, you'll enjoy it."
>> No. 4712
[x] Offer to read her some story from books.

After reading >>4698 >>4703 and >>4705 I just have to pick this. And it can't be as lethal as other options.
>> No. 4713
Writing now.
>> No. 4714
>>4708
Even worse, she will operate on us and we will die.
>>4710
All those Options look to me as if asking for a quick death.
>> No. 4715
The moebeetus is too much for me..

HHHHNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
>> No. 4716
>>4714
Such is the case with Flandre herself. Why are you so surprised?
>> No. 4717
You gesture at the bookcase.
"Do you like being read to? I could read you something."
"What?" Flandre asks, frowning in confusion.
"You know, reading you a story out loud."
Flandre chews her lip for a moment.
"Patchy makes me read out loud when she's teaching but that's all boring stuff."
You think for a moment, then realize.
"Flan." You say, putting a hand down and stroking her hair. "Has nobody ever read a story to you?"
"I don't think so." She says.
You get up and walk over to the bookcase, partly to get a book and partly so Flandre doesn't have to see your expression. She's never been read to! Never hugged before you arrived here! You quickly blink a few times, swallow, and turn back to Flandre, composed once more.
"Well I'm going to read you a story, it's fun being read to." You say. "Are there any books you really like?" You ask.
Flandre rolls over on the bed and squints at the bookcase for a moment, then points at a book on the second-to-bottom shelf.
You reach down and pull it out.

Shit, it's in Japanese.

Looking at the bookcase you notice that most of the books are in Japanese or French, with a few English titles scattered throughout them.
"Er ... I'm really sorry Flandre, but I can't read Japanese." You say.
She grins and frowns at the same time, like you just told a bad joke.
"What do you mean you can't read Japanese? We're speaking it now, don't be silly!"

What?

[ ] Crack the book open, see if you can read.
[ ] Apologize again and try to find a book in English.
>> No. 4718
[ ] Crack the book open, see if you can read.
>> No. 4719
[X] Crack the book open, see if you can read.
He can do it, he just needs to concentrate.
>> No. 4720
[X] Crack the book open, see if you can read.
>> No. 4721
[x] Crack the book open, see if you can read.
>> No. 4722
[ ] Ask her to read it to us instead, and tell her to really try to bring the story to life

HHHHNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
>> No. 4723
[X] Crack the book open, see if you can read.
Hell, we can do it. We must.
>> No. 4724
[x] Crack the book open, see if you can read.
Gensokyo-ese.
>> No. 4725
[•] Crack the book open, see if you can read.
>> No. 4726
[x] Crack the book open, see if you can read.
If that fails,
[x] Apologize again and try to find a book in English.

Damn it Yukari, if you're going to weaken the language boundaries, finish the job.
>> No. 4727
[ ] Crack the book open, see if you can read.

Didn't Patchi say something along the same lines.
>> No. 4728
[X] YOU CAN'T READ THAT ANON YOU'LL CREATE A LANGUAGE PARADOX
>> No. 4729
Well that's decided, writing now.
>> No. 4730
[X] Crack the book open, see if you can read.

ROW ROW FIGHT THE LANGUAGE BARRIER.
>> No. 4731
>>4729

and then anon could read icelandic
>> No. 4732
[ ] Crack the book open, see if you can read.

Where's the "Make one up" option?
>> No. 4733
Is reading a fairytale or something of the sort such a good idea? This is Gensokyo, where all that shit actually happens.
>> No. 4734
>>4733
We're reading "The Adventures of Captain Anon" Find that anywhere in current Gensokyo.
>> No. 4735
>>4734
I've heard Alice does a puppet show version of those stories....
>> No. 4736
>>4735
BRB, goin' to /forest/
>> No. 4737
>>4735
GET BACK TO WORK, YOU.. YOU.. DOUBLE WRITER.
>> No. 4738
>>4734
>The Adventures of Captain Anon

THIS THIS THIS.
>> No. 4739
You've not so much as learned a single word of Japanese in your life, apart from crap picked up from too much anime and imageboards. How the hell could you be speaking it now? You certainly aren't hearing Japanese, you're hearing English.

This makes no sense.

Then again neither do pretty girls in elaborate dresses and silly hats shooting magical bullets at each other. Fuck it, you think, opening the book as you sit down on the bed next to Flandre. You can feel her little body pressed against your back as she peeks over your shoulder.

You force it from your mind and concentrate on the words.

You have no idea what all these symbols even mean! Why must kanji exist? Why? Argh. You trace the symbols with your finger. Out of nowhere your head starts to hurt, a fuzzy kind of feeling. This is exactly like the feeling you had when you first arrived here, standing in Remilia's bedroom and spouting off lines like you were a vampire hunter. The pain in your head spikes for a moment and then vanishes. You can taste a little bit of blood in your mouth.

And also, holy shit, the words make sense. You're seeing Japanese but in your head it comes out as English. You can't actually tell what each word means or how to say it, but each sentence comes into your head fully formed. Flandre pokes your cheek, leaning over to get a better look. That little trance much have lasted longer than it felt.
"You okay?" She asks.
"Yeah, I'm fine Flan."
"You look kind of pale."
"Heh." You search for an excuse. "I was just remembering some Japanese letters, thats all."
Flandre sits back, legs folded under her, looking at you expectantly.

[ ] Settle back on the bed and read with her beside you.
[ ] Read with her on your lap.
[ ] Tuck her into bed and read.
[ ] Get into bed with her and read.
>> No. 4740
[x] Read with her on your lap.
>> No. 4741
[X] Tuck her into bed and read.

Remember to play out all the voices and sound effects!
>> No. 4742
[ ] Tuck her into bed and read.
>> No. 4743
[x] Settle back on the bed and read with her beside you.
>> No. 4744
[ ] Settle back on the bed and read with her beside you.

Laps tempting. OH SO TEMPTING...
>> No. 4745
[x] Tuck her into bed and read.
Fuck, now we should try that trick on the note.
>> No. 4746
SO MUE
>> No. 4747
[x] Read with her on your lap.

SO MOE I'M COMMITTING SUICIDE
>> No. 4748
>>4739
[ ] Settle back on the bed and read with her beside you.

If it's still early in the day

[ ] Tuck her into bed and read.

If perhaps the night is nearly over.

Either way, D'awwww.

>>4737

Not tonight, I'm taking time to plot out the events properly. It's all well and good me going "Oh yeah they're going to LOVE this!" only to realize I have to slog through a bunch of other things I haven't even begun to consider to get to it.
>> No. 4749
>>4745
And then Belmonymous was killed by a freaky magic curse.

...oh, wait. Maybe Patchy was "reading but not...reading" because she was doing the same thing we just did? That would be kinda interesting, and means the letter is possibly NOT mindrape.
>> No. 4750
[ ] Settle back on the bed and read with her beside you.
>> No. 4751
>>4745
Probably only works with moonspeak and moonrunes.
>> No. 4752
File 121063500775.jpg - (24.43KB , 358x215 , 1207536011297.jpg ) [iqdb]
4752
[ x ] Settle back on the bed and read with her beside you.

I AWWWWWWWWWW'd
>> No. 4753
[x] Tuck her into bed and read.
>> No. 4754
[ ] Read with her on your lap.

And then pray she fidgets often
>> No. 4755
[ ] Settle back on the bed and read with her beside you.
>> No. 4757
[X] Tuck her into bed and read.
Guys. This is the right way to read story to a kid. What's up with you using her first experience on matter for your sick pleasures?
>> No. 4758
[ ] Settle back on the bed and read with her beside you.

stay safe
>> No. 4759
>>4757

We'd suck as parents probably, that's why
>> No. 4760
>>4757
Not if it's still early in the day it's not. >>4748 knows the score.
>> No. 4761
[x] Read with her on your lap.
>> No. 4762
Settle Back and Tuck In are tied, next takes it.
>> No. 4763
[ ] Settle back on the bed and read with her beside you.
>> No. 4764
>>4757
The both of us just got up not too long ago. You're going to put her to bed in the middle of the day?

[ ] Settle back on the bed and read with her beside you.
>> No. 4765
Damnit, why are Flandre and Koakuma so moe? Why is Remilia so interesting? Why is Sakuya so OH GOD DERE DERE.
>> No. 4766
File 121063661549.jpg - (145.23KB , 500x556 , 1207784209754.jpg ) [iqdb]
4766
>>4765

Flandre is MUE.
Koakuma is sex.
Remilla is loev.
Sakuya wears PADS and has useless tripfags as fans.
China is a dyke.
>> No. 4767
>>4765
To make the repeated playthroughs more interesting. We've agreed on Remi route for now, next seems to be Koakuma, after that it's a mystery.
>> No. 4768
I thought we wanted Remi, and then to go the incest harem route, and then after go for the suc
>> No. 4769
>>4768

No it's Remi then koa then the vampiric threesome
>> No. 4770
>>4768

Hungry Youkai already said he was going to write "Why I assault Flandre with Remi-chan" and the bedtop sport for indoor types scenarios.
>> No. 4771
>>4766
Ever since that one Sakuya Bad End theatre, I have loved her.
>> No. 4772
You shift over on the bed so you can sit up against a pillow.
"Make yourself comfy Flan." You say.
Flandre moves over as well, lying on her side with her head resting in the crook of your arm. She shifts a pillow into her arms and rests against you.
"Are you sitting comfortably?" You ask.
"I'm lying, not sitting." She says.
Oh well. "Then we shall begin."

You read. It's not difficult to process the Japanese sentences but it does throw you off for the first few pages. Flandre fidgets a bit. Then you begin to get the hang of it and also start to realize what the book is. It's a Japanese translation of The Hobbit.

Flandre likes this? Wonder why. Maybe she wasn't being honest before and just chose it at random.

However, you begin to suspect otherwise. Now that you've got your head around reading another language through whatever the hell method it is you're using, you tell the story as it should be told. You give every character a unique voice, making sure not to mix them up or forget them. You put plenty of emotion into it and soon Flandre is absolutely enrapt in your words, laughing, biting her lip, smiling. She's totally getting into it and surprisingly enough so are you. Reading a story out loud is rather more fun than you'd imagined before. You end up reading for a long time, taking a couple of breaks to talk to Flandre about the story and stretch your legs. By the time Bilbo Baggins is entering Mirkwood, you're lying on the bed with no shoes or coat and Flandre is at a right angle to you, head resting on your stomach as you read.

Then you hear footsteps coming down the stairs.

[ ] Just keep reading, don't break the flow.
[ ] Stop and greet whoever it is.
[ ] Get up fast, smooth the bedsheets, grab your coat.
[ ] Roll off the bed and try to hide underneath it.
>> No. 4773
[x] Just keep reading, don't break the flow.

It's probably Sakuya.
>> No. 4774
[X] Just keep reading, don't break the flow.

We're just reading a story. What could possible go wrong?
>> No. 4775
[X] Just keep reading, don't break the flow.
>> No. 4776
[x] Just keep reading, don't break the flow.
We can stop after they enter. No point breaking off early.
>> No. 4777
[ ] Just keep reading, don't break the flow.

Also, will we ever get a chance to venture outside SDM with Remilia to visit people or are we stuck in SDM?
>> No. 4778
>>4772

[x] Just keep reading, don't break the flow.

I'll laugh if this gets misunderstood as some sort of after sex smoke, if you know what I mean.
>> No. 4779
>The Hobbit
Eh? Not much of a read-aloud novel; a shame.
[ ] Just keep reading, don't break the flow.
Even if it is Remi, she won't get mad. Nobody can get mad when its Flandre we'HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG
>> No. 4780
[x] Just keep reading, don't break the flow.
>> No. 4781
[X] Just keep reading, don't break the flow.

You do NOT interrupt story time, motherfuckers.
>> No. 4782
[ ] Just keep reading, don't break the flow.

Fuuuuck I want to know what happends next the hobbit!
>> No. 4783
[ ] Just keep reading, don't break the flow.
>> No. 4784
[x] Just keep reading, don't break the flow.
>> No. 4785
[X] Just keep reading, don't break the flow.
and when person appears, watching you:
[X] Roll off the bed and try to hide underneath it.
>> No. 4786
>>4777
We did have a chance earlier, but it probably would have resulted in a Colorful Mountain Breaker END.
>> No. 4787
[ ] Just keep reading, don't break the flow.
Anything else looks guilty.
>> No. 4788
>>4779
>The Hobbit
>Eh? Not much of a read-aloud novel; a shame.

Really? My mother read that to me when I was young, along with the Lord of the Rings trilogy.

[X] Just keep reading, don't break the flow.

Anyway, we're having fun. Why stop now?
>> No. 4789
[x] Just keep reading, don't break the flow.
>> No. 4790
[ ] Just keep reading, don't break the flow.

We'll lose our language barrier trance if we stop now!
>> No. 4791
>>4779
Oh come on. My cousin read it to me when we were camping. He started from the part where Bilbo was at the forest trying to free the dwarves and I had no idea what was going on.
It was awesome.
>> No. 4792
It occurs to me that much of the reason Flandre lacks any sort of resentment or bitterness due to her isolation is BECAUSE she was so isolated.
Like they say, you can't miss what you never had.

I can't help but wonder if our exposing her to all of these things that she's been deprived of for so long won't possibly have some ill effect somehow...
>> No. 4793
Sleep time now or tomorrow I will fail at life and die.

Also, advance warning. SDM:Limited Adventure Style will not be running in full tomorrow. A couple of updates, perhaps, but that's all. Back in full on Wednesday!
>> No. 4794
>>4792
ANON DIED
FLAN CRIED

GENSOKYO BURNED HORRIBLY IN HER GRIEF
>> No. 4795
>>4792

Lighter meet Gas.
>> No. 4796
>>4793
Where do live, exactly?
>> No. 4797
>>4796
He's the other Britfag
>> No. 4798
[X] Roll off the bed and try to hide underneath it.

Spider senses tingling
>> No. 4799
[x] Put coat on skeleton, go to sleep
>> No. 4800
[ ] Just keep reading, don't break the flow.
Being found reading to Flandre = not a bad thing.
Being caught hiding under the bed in Flandre's room = very bad thing.
>> No. 4801
File 121067080367.jpg - (58.25KB , 275x300 , slowpoke-rs.jpg ) [iqdb]
4801
>>4799
Holy fuck, slowpoke!

It's like superman, but instead of travelling back in time from super-speed, it's doing it through super... slowness. something.
>> No. 4802
>>4801

Timezones, next part hasn't been written yet etc.
>> No. 4804
>>4799
>>4802
It's from Waking up in Gensokyo, back when WUIG was on /jp/.
>> No. 4805
>>4804
In other words, it's some idiot trying to be funny. Probably the same guy who keeps voting in the wrong story
>> No. 4806
[X] Just keep reading, don't break the flow.
Am i too late to vote already?
>> No. 4807
>>4806

Nope, and I'm backing you. [X] Just keep reading, don't break the flow.
>> No. 4808
[X] Just keep reading, don't break the flow.

Don't mind me..
>> No. 4809
If it's Sakuya, she's already time stopped to look in the room to see who's there; however, she also would want to see our reaction to someone walking in on you. By continuing to read, you pass. By scrambling, she knows your guilty intentions.

Remi wouldn't come down to her sister's room unless she already knew we were there, but remember there's the possibility that the arcane eye didn't turn off, but is still following us around invisible, and Patchy alerts. Or Sakuya told her; same situation as above, it's a mens rea test.

If the steps pause for a long period of time, then even better. If it's Sakuya, she would be reflecting on our apparent good influence. While Remi may break down in tears of sisterly guilt & heartache. That would be a good thing: It's something she needs to overcome instead of avoid like she's been doing for the last 500 years.
>> No. 4810
>>4809 or Patchy, who comes down to the underground to tutor her loli, if you know what I mean.

But it could be anyone, even Marisa.. But let Hungry to decide it.
>> No. 4811
I think it's most likely Sakuya just coming down to announce that it's time for tea with Remi.

While lying down with Flan on her bed doesn't exactly look "good" at the same time we're hardly doing anything "bad" either.
It might be trouble if we were reading something to her she shouldn't be hearing, but if it's a book from her own bookshelf I can't see that as a problem. It's the Hobbit, for crying out loud, not the Kama Sutra.
>> No. 4812
>>4810

Patchy would hover though, or send Koakuma. The stairs would exhaust her.
>> No. 4813
>>4812
I think she'd just send Koakuma. Flan clearly knows the way to Patchy's nest in the library quite well, so she probably goes to her when it's time for her lessons, rather than forcing the sickly librarian to come down to her room.
>> No. 4814
>>4811
But in reality, the book is really the Kama Sutra, and we really can't read Japanese, we just think we can. But we're really improvising and are just retelling what we know from The Hobbit by heart.
>> No. 4815
>>4814

We are Guy Motherfucking Montag?
>> No. 4816
Maybe we can get Flandre interested in literature? This would be a perfect opportunity to show off our civilizing influence on the imouto, and Remi may rescind her order against being around her too much.
>> No. 4817
>>4816
Methinks there are multiple reasons for Remi not wanting us to spend too much time around her little sister, so I doubt just that would have much effect.
>> No. 4818
>>4817

speaking of which, let's make a list:

1. We might fall for Flan.
2. Flan might fall for us.
3. Flan might kill us by accident.
4. Mortals die, eventually. Flandre might handle it badly.
5. We could accidentally bleed in front of Flandre.
6. We're be giving Flan a taste of all the things she was denied. The realization could make her go berserk.
7. Flan is coming out of her room more because of us. This is in itself dangerous.
8. Flan might walk in on us and Remi.
9. Cuts into our love-love time with Remi.
10. Deep down, Remi's jealous of us. She wants to be Flan's only centre of attention.
>> No. 4819
>>4811
>I think it's most likely Sakuya just coming down to announce that it's time for tea with Remi.

That scene would be awesome.

Remi: "So what did you do today?"
Belnonymous: "Well, first I hooked Patchouli up with Alice, then I was able to give Koakuma a hug without my soul being torn out, and incidentally it was her who took my boot and left it in Flandre's room--apparently just for the lulz [Belnonymous makes an awesome.jpg expression.], then I prepared an extravagant meal for the maid--who did a marvelous job repairing the kitchen by the way, top notch work--and myself, then as I had promised her earlier, I was with the little sister for a while, reading The Hobbit to her in her room--ah, also I learned to read in another language! [Belnonymous sips his tea.] So, how was your day? [Belnonymous flashes million dollar smile.]"
>> No. 4820
>>4818
Despair! Your list has left me in despair!

pinksupervisor.jpg
>> No. 4821
>>4818
>We're be giving Flan a taste of all the things she was denied

If you know what I mean
>> No. 4822
>>4819
Didn't the cooking and eating with Sakuya happen first, though?
It would be better to lead off with, anyway. Then tell her how we helped hook her best friend up with some Alice poon-tang, hugged a succubus who stole our shoe while we were taking a bath, and then finished off the day reading stories to Flan.

With any luck, she'll either be so impressed with us being nice and helpful to Sakuya and Patchy, or so flustered to have the incident with the bathroom brought up again, she won't even care what we were doing with the little sister.
>> No. 4824
>>4821

Finally a father figure in her life?
>> No. 4825
>>4824

Fathers don't knock up their daughers, idort.

Oh.

Wait.

I keep forgetting most of us are from 4chan.
>> No. 4826
>>4819
Holy fuck, that is a masterful plan.
>> No. 4827
>>4824

Sister-in-law. Daughter in heart.
>> No. 4828
>>4825

We haven't knocked her up.

Yet.
>> No. 4829
>>4827
Brother-in-law and paternal figure in one? I like it.
>> No. 4830
Where is Hungry? Did he said that he won't come today? Or he just took a day off without asking us?
>> No. 4831
>>4830
He needs our permission to take a break. Right?

You're a faggot.
>> No. 4832
>>4830
See >>4793
>> No. 4833
>>4831 That was a joke, yo- you troll!!

>>4832 Now I see! thy.
>> No. 4862
Must have "Why i assault moe moe flan-chan". MAKE IT HAPPEN HY.
>> No. 4864
>>4862
Free time happens tomorrow afternoon. It's coming.
>> No. 4865
File 12107190479.jpg - (388.45KB , 650x600 , 1207781535310.jpg ) [iqdb]
4865
>>4864
>> No. 4872
>>4864
>It's coming.

If you know what I mean, etc.
>> No. 4881
>>4864
If you write it, it will come.
>> No. 4882
>>4865
Why is she so hungry?
>> No. 4883
>>4881
>>If you write it, I will come.

Fixed for accuracy.
>> No. 4884
File 121072663018.jpg - (411.79KB , 720x492 , story_time_motherfuckers.jpg ) [iqdb]
4884
Damn you, HY, you've awoken a terrible creature inside this Anonymous.

Rough sketch for Koakuma's "Just hug me some more" scene coming soon.
>> No. 4885
>>4884
Looks good, but the guys Face should be gone more and that smile looks scary for me.
>> No. 4886
>>4885
Belmonymous is a scary guy, particularly when he does the troll voices.
>> No. 4887
>>4884
A draw-fag appears! Excellent.
>> No. 4888
>>4884

good flander, looking kinda Shanghai there
>> No. 4889
>>4884
I'd give you Internets as a reward, but there aren't enough
>> No. 4890
>>4884
Yay!
>> No. 4891
File 121075075590.jpg - (9.35KB , 180x180 , flanders.jpg ) [iqdb]
4891
>>4888
>>flander
>> No. 4892
>>4884
Didn't have time to get a proper comment off earlier. It's really encouraging seeing someone making more Touhou original content because of something I'm writing. Thanks, and keep it up!
>> No. 4893
>>4892

Ah, hello. It's still morning in Britlandia right now, isn't it? If it's 17:54 in GMT+7... not the free time you mentioned earlier?
>> No. 4894
>>4893

Just about midday in Britannia.

TEA TEA TEA TEA TEA TEA
>> No. 4895
>>4893
It's just just rolling over to midday in the glorious heart of the British Empire, but now I no longer have to scream lines from Hamlet at my walls I am going to eat lots of food and relax for a bit before starting up SDM sometime this afternoon. Moe-moe Flan-chan is also on it's way, but not for a few hours yet.
>> No. 4896
>>4895
hooray.jpg
>> No. 4897
>>4895

After Ai Ai Akyu reached the best part last night, the bar has been set so we're expecting at least something extremely hawt here
>> No. 4898
>>4897
'Hot'?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!

You're going to fucking hate me.
>> No. 4899
>>4898
I eagerly await things to start heating up, only for you to pull a time skip to Belmonymous waking up after the deed is over.
>> No. 4901
File 121077151169.jpg - (12.45KB , 326x241 , 1210435915537.jpg ) [iqdb]
4901
>>4898

FUCK YES, A GRUESOME BAD END IS COMING
>> No. 4986
Flandre doesn't seem to have noticed the footsteps, which is odd considering she could hear you calling her from so far away before. She must be really engrossed in the story. You keep reading, to stop right now would be unfair to Flandre and it's not like you're doing anything wrong.

Well, feels nice having her resting on you like that but it's perfectly innocent.

You raise your voice just a little, for the benefit of whoever is coming down the stairs. You do it gradually so that Flandre doesn't notice the volume increase. Then the footsteps start to slow, maybe halfway down you would guess. They slow right down, until you're not even sure whoever it is will actually get to the door.

Then the door-handle turns ever so slightly, so slowly that the person on the other side obviously doesn't want you to see them doing it. Flandre can't see the door because of how she's sitting, but you can. You try to keep focused on the words as you watch the door out of the corner of your eye. To your great credit you manage not to slip up on any sentences as the door opens by just a crack.

Flandre still hasn't noticed.

[ ] Keep reading.
[ ] Greet the person at the door.
[ ] HALT, INTRUDER!
>> No. 4988
[X] Keep reading.
>> No. 4989
[x] HALT, INTRUDER!

FOR THE LOVE OF AZURA CAN'T A MAN GET A BIT OF PRIVACY
>> No. 4990
>>4986
[X] Keep reading.

Let nothing stop us from introducing basic childhood pleasures to Flan-chan.
>> No. 4991
>>4986

[x] Keep reading.

Allow Remi to bask in the moe.
>> No. 4992
[X] HALT, INTRUDER!
Go vote in /youkai/
>> No. 4994
[x] HALT, INTRUDER!
Crack out the whip
>> No. 4996
[X] KEEP READING!
>> No. 4997
[ ] Keep reading.

DON'T BREAK THE MOEBEETUS.
>> No. 4998
[X] Keep reading.

>[ ] HALT, INTRUDER!
Why would we do this?
>> No. 4999
[x] Keep reading.
>> No. 5000
[X] Keep reading.
>> No. 5001
SAKUYA SAN!!!!
>> No. 5003
[x] Keep reading.
Must keep Flandre against us at all cost, for so long as it is possible
>> No. 5004
>>5000[X] Keep reading. WON

GET AGREED SO DON'T BOTHER WITH IT!
>> No. 5005
>>4993

Eh, changed to:
[ ] Keep reading.
>> No. 5006
[X] Keep reading.

Love the little sister.
>> No. 5007
>>5004
Why must you always make me facepalm?
>> No. 5008
>>5004

But...no one was... except for me...and that was BEFORE the GET. ... and then a I changed it. So, uh, no one was.
>> No. 5010
>>5007 maybe because I am the tripfag Sakuya and you're the ultimetto facepalming man..
>> No. 5011
>>5004
Oh shit, not you again, go somewhere else.
>> No. 5013
Writing now.

Also, shit me the /sdm/ board just broke 5000 posts, awesome.
>> No. 5014
>>5004

GET doesn't matter, reading was first to 5 and 10 anyway
>> No. 5016
>>5007
She's either a masterful troll or a generally well-meaning but often misstepping foreigner. If the former case, you're just feeding her. If the latter, you're still not helping anything. My policy is, facepalms are best kept silent. Just some friendly advice.
>> No. 5017
>>5013
Wow. I think it wasn't even around 500 a month ago.
>> No. 5018
>>5016

>her

No sir, I think you're wrong.
>> No. 5019
>>5013
And about 4700 are thanks to you. Be proud.
>> No. 5020
No point forcing it if they don't want to be seen. You just decide to keep going, regardless. In fact you force yourself to not even look at the door. The best option is to just keep reading to Flandre. She's enjoying it too much to break off right now anyway.

A few long minutes later you glance back up at the door for a second as you turn a page. It's shut again, but you didn't hear any footsteps going back up. Is there someone on the other side of the door, listening? Then, as if they knew you were looking at that precise moment, there is a soft knocking.
"Flandre? May I come in?"
It's Remilia.
Flandre bounces off the bed and hops over to the door. She swings it wide open.
"Hello!" She says.
Remilia smiles at Flandre. "Hello sister." She pauses. "Well, may I come in?"
"Of course." Flandre says, jumping back onto the bed again and lying down next to you.
Remilia crosses the threshold, then sees you.
"Oh, hello. What are you doing there?" She asks.
She's a good actor when she's prepared, you'll give her that.
You hold up the book to show her the cover. "Reading to Flandre."
"It's fun! I didn't know before." Flandre says, rolling back over on the bed to face Remilia.
"Oh." Remilia's expression drops, the composed facade giving way just for a moment. Luckily, Flandre doesn't seem to pick up on it.
"Come listen!" Flandre says, patting the bed. That snaps Remilia right out of it. Her smile at the invitation looks very genuine.
"Well I-" She toys with the door-handle behind her, biting her lip.

[ ] Encourage her to join you.
[ ] Ask her why she came down here in the first place.
[ ] Tell her storytime is for Flandre only.
[ ] Suggest she read to Flandre for a bit.
>> No. 5021
[x] Encourage her to join you.
>> No. 5022
[X] Encourage her to join you.

Hell yes
>> No. 5023
[ ] Encourage her to join you.
>> No. 5024
>>5020

[ ] Encourage her to join you.
[ ] Suggest she read to Flandre for a bit.

Oh god yes.
>> No. 5025
[X] Encourage her to join you.
[X] Suggest she read to Flandre for a bit.
Two loli vampires for us.
>> No. 5026
[X] Encourage her to join you.
[X] Suggest she read to Flandre for a bit.

And if not on her own, then helping read along with us.
>> No. 5028
[x] Suggest she read to Flandre for a bit.
At the very least, she can help do some of the voices
>> No. 5029
>>5026
This.

[x] Encourage her to join you.
[x] Suggest she read to Flandre for a bit.
>> No. 5030
[X] Encourage her to join you.

Oh, ye gods, yes.
>> No. 5031
[ ] Encourage her to join you.
[ ] Suggest she read to Flandre for a bit.
>> No. 5032
[X] Encourage her to join you.
[X] Suggest she read to Flandre for a bit.
!!!!
>> No. 5033
It's funny how write-in options for /sdm/ turn out so much better than on other stories.
>> No. 5034
[X] Encourage her to join you.
[X] Suggest she read to Flandre for a bit.

\o/
>> No. 5035
[ ] Encourage her to join you.
[ ] Suggest she read to Flandre for a bit.

HY, write us a WALL OF TEXT again, i know you enjoy it.
>> No. 5036
>>5027
Changed my vote, combination might work well here.
[X] Encourage her to join you.
[X] Suggest she read to Flandre for a bit.
>> No. 5037
[X] Encourage her to join you.
[X] Suggest she read to Flandre for a bit.

We'll take turns
>> No. 5038
>>5037
Remilia/Flandre Route will be awesome.
>> No. 5039
[X] Encourage her to join you.
[X] Suggest she read to Flandre for a bit.

Looks like a good option.
>> No. 5040
>>5033
Most of the writing is reactive at the moment anyway (not all) and you guys seem to have cracked some of the important things you need to do, so yeah, the write-ins are fucking brilliant.
>> No. 5041
[X] Encourage her to join you.
>> No. 5042
[><] Suggest she read to Flandre for a bit.
>> No. 5043
"Remi, I have use the bathroom, could you take over reading to Flandre for a bit?"

We walk out, find Sakuya, tell her you need to show her something exciting, sneak back downstairs, listen at the door, and then both of you die from moe.
>> No. 5044
>>5043

Best idea
>> No. 5045
[X] Encourage her to join you.
[X] DO NOT suggest she read to Flandre.

We've already given the characters voices and we don't want to make Remi uncomfortable.
>> No. 5047
>>We've already given the characters voices and we don't want to make Remi uncomfortable.

...damn, good point, actually.
Poor Remi.
>> No. 5048
File 121080081910.png - (52.96KB , 181x189 , dirty mind2.png ) [iqdb]
5048
>>5043 SO MOE~ MOE END DEMANDED!!

>>5045 AGREED!
>> No. 5050
>>5045
>[X] DO NOT suggest she read to Flandre.
>We've already given the characters voices and we don't want to make Remi uncomfortable.

Moot considering she's really uncomfortable interacting with Flan in the first place. This is what we're trying to fix; exposure & fear extinction is how to do it.
>> No. 5051
She was coming down here for a reason.
That reason is Flandre and dammit now Remilia is hesitating.

Here goes nothing.

"Come on Remi." You say. Remilia looks up at you.
"Like Flan says, it's fun, you'll enjoy some reading."
"But ... but it's the middle of the story, isn't it?" Remilia asks.
"Oh that doesn't matter." You try to reassure her. "It's still nice to be read to."
"I suppose it can't hurt." She shrugs, but you can feel something in her voice, something happy.
Remilia shuts the door behind her and steps over to a chair on the other side of the room, settling into it.

Damn, you kind of expected her to join you on the bed.

"No, come here!" Flandre pats the bed next to her again, sitting up. "Come listen close!"
Remilia blushes for a moment, hesitating. "I-it's more comfortable here."
"No it's not!" Flandre hops up from the bed, launching herself into the air and grabbing Remilia's arm.
"Come sit with me." Flandre says, floating at head-height.
Remilia allows herself to be led over to the bed, sitting down cross-legged next to Flandre.
"Sitting comfortably?" You ask.
"Then you shall begin." Remilia says with a little smile on her face.
You launch back into the story again and to your great satisfaction Remilia relaxes before you even get past another three pages. Flandre lies back on the bed, watching your face as you read. Remilia stays seated by Flandre's head.
After a while you notice that Remilia is watching Flandre, or more specifically that she's looking at Flandre's hair. Then, something you never would have expected happens, Remilia puts out a hand and gently strokes a lock of Flandre's hair that has fallen against the bed. Flandre doesn't feel it, but Remilia smiles.

After a while you take a break to stretch your legs again. Then you have what very well may be one of the best ideas ever.
"Remi?"
"Mm?"
"Would you like to take over for a bit?"
"What? Oh but I'm not- I mean I - I don't, er can't read it like you do." She blushes a little.
Flandre claps. "Oh go on! I want to hear you read, sister!

[ ] Press the subject.
[ ] Drop it, go back to reading yourself.
>> No. 5052
>We've already given the characters voices and we don't want to make Remi uncomfortable.

Compare that to moe-gasm we get when we listen at the door to her attempts to imitate them.
>> No. 5054
[x] Press the subject. "I have to use the bathroom actually."
>> No. 5055
[x] Press the subject.
>> No. 5056
[z] Press the subject. "I have to use the bathroom actually."
>> No. 5057
[x] Press the subject.

Go for it, Remi!
>> No. 5058
[x] Press the subject.

Goddamit you need to want the chance to happen by yourself. Listen to Phil Anonymous Bellmont, he's the bald shrink here
>> No. 5059
[ ] Press the subject.

SISTERLY LOVE.
>> No. 5060
[ ] Press the subject.
>> No. 5061
[X] Press the subject.

>>5050
Not at all. There's such a thing as being MORE uncomfortable. Trying to do this too quickly would just drive them apart.
>> No. 5062
[X] Press the subject.

"I have to use the bathroom actually"
>> No. 5063
[x] Press the subject. "I have to use the bathroom actually."
then this without Sakuya
>>5043
>> No. 5064
[x] Press the subject.
>> No. 5065
[X] Press the subject.

I may yet die of moebeetus.
>> No. 5066
[X] Drop it, go back to reading yourself.
Flandre should step in again. Remi is helpless against her.
>> No. 5067
[x] Have a threesome.
>> No. 5068
File 121080177046.jpg - (88.48KB , 631x475 , 121011733233.jpg ) [iqdb]
5068
[x] Press the subject.
>> No. 5069
>>5067
Too early, you need to wait more. It will happen, but only later.
>> No. 5070
Writing now.
>> No. 5071
brace for wall
>> No. 5072
"Flan wants you to as well." You say.
Remilia looks over at Flandre, who nods her head vigorously.
"Uh." Remilia still looks unsure.
"It comes naturally after a few minutes, seriously, here." You hand her the open book.
"O-okay then." She says.

Being pushy with Remilia paid off for once? Wow.

You lie back on the bed and listen. After all that reading it feels good to relax your voice and jaw for a bit, but not as good as it is to listen to Remilia speak. Her voice never quite loses that amused edge and to you it's like silk. She hesitates for the first few lines but then, like you said, it comes naturally. She gets right into it, even imitating the way you were doing the different voices. She's a hell of a lot more animated than you as well, expressions and gestures, almost as if she was acting. You can tell she's having fun.

You're sure Flandre has no idea about the significance of what she's doing, but the way Remilia falters for a long moment when Flandre moves over to rest her head in Remilia's lap is truly a sight to behold. Remilia manages to recover and keeps reading.
Eventually, with a much happier Remilia and a very satisfied-looking Flandre, the book is handed back to you.
"That was very enjoyable." Remilia says. "Thankyou, but I'm a little worn out now. Could you take over again?"
You nod.
Flandre finally shifts her head from Remilia's lap and Remilia leans back against some pillows instead. Flandre sits next to her and you continue with the story.

Less than twenty minutes of reading later you notice that Remilia has shut her eyes.
You break off for a second. If Remilia is getting bored then she doesn't really have to stay.
"Remi?" You ask.
No response.
Flandre pokes her in the side.
Nothing.
Flandre turns to you with her mouth open in a gasp.
"She's gone to sleep!" She whispers.

[ ] Wake Remilia up.
[ ] Let Remilia sleep, finish the story here.
[ ] Let Remilia sleep, finish the story elsewhere.
>> No. 5073
[ ] Let Remilia sleep, finish the story here.

I AWWWW'd.
>> No. 5074
[ ] Let Remilia sleep, finish the story here.
>> No. 5075
[X] Let Remilia sleep, finish the story here.
>> No. 5076
[x] Let Remilia sleep, finish the story here.

DIABEETUS
>> No. 5077
[X] Let Remilia sleep, finish the story here.
[X] Let Remilia sleep, finish the story elsewhere.

Both
>> No. 5078
[X] Let Remilia sleep, finish the story here.
Best not to leave her here alone, when she wakes up she will be sad. Just let her sleep and continue the story.
>> No. 5079
[X] Let Remilia sleep, finish the story here.
>> No. 5080
[X] Let Remilia sleep, finish the story here.
>> No. 5081
[ ] Let Remilia sleep, finish the story here.

Oh goHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
>> No. 5082
[x] Let Remilia sleep, finish the story here.

It seems people do not die when they are killed. Because you've surely killed me 12 times over with moebeetus, HY.
>> No. 5083
[X] Let Remilia sleep, finish the story here.
>> No. 5084
Shit, is it only me and the nineball left writing tonight? So tired, need sleep.

No! Must. Keep. Writing.
>> No. 5085
[ ] Let Remilia sleep, finish the story here.
HNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG
>> No. 5086
>>5077
no u dont idort
>> No. 5087
>>5086

[x] Let Remilia sleep, finish the story here.

Read until they're both asleep together.
>> No. 5088
>>5084
NO YOU ARE NO ALLOWED TO SLEEP, WRITE WRITE WRITE UNTIL EVERY ONE OF US DIES.
[X] Let Remilia sleep, finish the story here.
Won, write!
>> No. 5089
>>5087

And then take Remilia upstairs and tuck her in bed.

OH GOD HNNNNNNNNNNNNNGHHHHHHHH.
>> No. 5090
>>5089
Best idea today.
>> No. 5091
Fuck no, leave her sleeping with Flan.

Tell Sakuya to check it out when we sneak out.
>> No. 5092
>>5084
You are the only one left today, nineball left.
>> No. 5093
>>5091
This. The long estranged sisters falling asleep beside each other? Adorable. It would be a travesty to separate them while they slept.
>> No. 5094
>>5093
Where is our Drawfag, he needs to draw this.
>> No. 5095
What will Sakuya do when we show her the fruit of our labor?

[ ] "HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGH..."
[ ] Genuflect.
[ ] RESPEKT KNUCKLES!
>> No. 5096
>>5095
[X] Genuflect.
Before our Greatness.
>> No. 5097
How do you bastards manage to predict me so well? Gah.
>> No. 5098
>>5097

Because you want this too.
>> No. 5099
>>5097
Moebeetus-Mind. You've infected us all.
>> No. 5100
[X] Let Remilia sleep, finish the story here.

WHY EVERYTHING SO CUTE
>> No. 5101
>>5097
Better not change it now, we want it like this.
>> No. 5102
Idea: after the sisters have fallen asleep, Belmonymous settles in next to them and falls asleep as well.

...this is really too muHNGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHH
>> No. 5103
>>5097

Some others would change their original plans out of spite. Those are bad people.

And just because you're no longer Anonymous doesn't mean you're cut completely from the hivemind.
>> No. 5104
>>5102

Belnonymous is not moe.
>> No. 5105
You wave at Flandre to move a little closer to you.
"Just let her sleep."
Wasn't she asleep last night at an odd time? When you expected her to be awake.

That reminds you, you haven't actually got Remilia alone for a significant chunk of time since yesterday. You need to ask her about that kiss, you need to know what it meant.

"I think she's been sleeping differently lately anyway." You say to Flandre.
"Shh!" Flandre puts a finger to her lips. "We might wake her." She whispers.
"No we won't." You say. "She fell asleep with me reading in a normal voice, right?"
"Oh yeah." Flandre says, frowning.
"I'll just read a little quieter, okay?"
Flandre nods, looking serious.
Then she hops off the bed suddenly, taking care not to disturb Remilia. She goes over to a chest of drawers and takes out a blanket. She hurries back over to Remilia with it and spreads it out on top of her. She hops back onto the bed then tucks Remilia in.

You just stare.

Flandre pokes you in the chest when you don't start reading.
"Go on! Story time!"
You come back to your senses and read.

It takes nearly another hour and a half, but you finally finish the book. You've spent the last god-knows how many hours reading The Hobbit out loud, but it's been so very worth it. Flandre is whispering to you at speed about how Smaug is awesome and Bilbo was clever and how she feels really sorry for Gollum.

Hm ... maybe having Flandre idolize a dragon isn't the best idea in the world.

Sometime during the story Remilia has turned onto her side and curled her legs up towards her chest under the covers. Flandre looks over at her.
"She missed Smaug! Give her the book when she wakes up, get her to read about Smaug!"
"I will, Flan, but right now I think it's time for bed."
And something else first, you think as your stomach grumbles. You wonder if Remilia has eaten. Flandre never complained of being hungry.
"What about sister?" She asks.

Hmm.

[ ] Wake Remilia.
[ ] Leave Remilia here.
[ ] Carry Remilia to her room.
[ ] Carry Remilia to your room.
>> No. 5106
File 121080687066.jpg - (34.36KB , 358x358 , 1205513141387.jpg ) [iqdb]
5106
[ x ] RESPEKT KNUCKLES!
>> No. 5107
[ ] Leave Remilia here. Get Sakuya and show her after Flandre falls asleep.
>> No. 5108
[x] Leave Remilia here.

>Then she hops off the bed suddenly, taking care not to disturb Remilia. She goes over to a chest of drawers and takes out a blanket. She hurries back over to Remilia with it and spreads it out on top of her. She hops back onto the bed then tucks Remilia in.

OH MY GOD
>> No. 5110
[ ] Carry Remilia to her room.
>> No. 5111
>>5104
Nevertheless, Belmonymous falling asleep beside the sisters like a family slays me with its adorableness.
>> No. 5112
>>5107
This.
[X] Leave Remilia here. Get Sakuya and show her after Flandre falls asleep.
>> No. 5113
[X] Carry Remilia to her room.
AWWWW
>> No. 5114
>>5105
[ ] Carry Remilia to her room.
Seems like a bad end if we carry her to her room ourself, maybe she is hungry casue she needs blood, and she will not be able to hold back if we carry her, but oh well.
>> No. 5115
[X] Leave Remilia here. Get Sakuya and show her after Flandre falls asleep.
>> No. 5116
[x] Carry Remilia to her room.
Then go to kitchen and make her some breakfast.
>> No. 5117
[X] Carry Remilia to her room.
>> No. 5118
File 121080713135.gif - (86.19KB , 250x188 , knuckles.gif ) [iqdb]
5118
>>5105

[ x ] Leave Remilia here

THE ORIGINAL.
>> No. 5119
[X] Leave Remilia here. Get Sakuya and show her after Flandre falls asleep.

Why are you faggots trying to separate them? We want to unite the sisters. let them sleep together.
>> No. 5120
[ ] Leave Remilia here. Get Sakuya and show her after Flandre falls asleep.

i like this write in
>> No. 5121
[X] Leave Remilia here. Get Sakuya and show her after Flandre falls asleep.

Changing to this. So fucking moe.
>> No. 5122
[X] Leave Remilia here.

Aw, let her sleep with her sister.
>> No. 5123
[x] Leave Remilia here. Get Sakuya and show her after Flandre falls asleep.

I AWWW'd.
>> No. 5124
When we show Sakuya, we should ask if Remilia's been eating.
>> No. 5125
File 121080728311.jpg - (96.14KB , 672x750 , fanart_00012.jpg ) [iqdb]
5125
[x] Carry Remilia to your room and then raep lovingly.
>> No. 5126
[X] Leave Remilia here. Get Sakuya and show her after Flandre falls asleep.

Epic write-in to end epic write-in? Could it work?
>> No. 5127
>>5097
You should feel lucky you have all the smart anons f5ing your threads. Go take a peek at Yaf's fans sometime. Unlimited fail works.
>> No. 5128
[X] Leave Remilia here. Get Sakuya and show her after Flandre falls asleep.

I like this.
>> No. 5129
>>5127
Incoming Shitstorm?
>> No. 5130
[X] Leave Remilia here. Get Sakuya and show her after Flandre falls asleep.
>> No. 5131
[X] Leave Remilia here. Get Sakuya and show her after Flandre falls asleep.

We'll die of moebeetus together.
>> No. 5132
>>5129

No. I won't desecrate this godly thread.
>> No. 5133
Writing now.

You have no idea what you've just done.
>> No. 5134
>>5133

This is either really good or really bad.
>> No. 5135
>>5133

BRACE FOR DIABEETUS AND MIND FUCK
>> No. 5136
>>5133

Oh god Flandre is going to dream she is a dragon.
>> No. 5137
>>5133

Don't you DARE. That faggot nineball has given us enough despair for one night.
>> No. 5138
>>5133
OH GOD NO!
[X] Jump in the Lake
>> No. 5139
>>5137

Except this one will make sense.

Also, I can tell already that this is going to be one crazy party.
>> No. 5140
>>5077
Schroedinger's vampire?
>> No. 5141
>>5133

There two possible outcomes to this. One is that the results will finally kill us all with moebeetus, the other is that something horrible happens and we die. Banking on the latter, but hoping against hope for the former.
>> No. 5142
>>5133
If we just ruined everything we worked to built I'm going to... Uh.. I'll throw some crap tea away!
>> No. 5143
>the results will finally kill us all with moebeetus
Will this be the SDM-LA version of 'Rocks fall and kill everyone'?
>> No. 5144
>>5141
It will be the latter. There is a reason why she imprisoned Flandre for 500 years.
>> No. 5145
>>5143
LUNATIC MODO is going to sideswipe Anons and a epic bitchfest will unsue.
>> No. 5146
Stop bawling you silly faggots. We're too far into this to pull a simple bait-and-switch BAD END like Kira or that 9.

Plot advancement, not punishment.
>> No. 5147
>>5133
If we fucked up, give us a kill yourself option and one choice back. We need that flawless Remilia/Flandre True or Happy End.
>> No. 5148
>>5144
>It will be the former. There is a reason why she imprisoned Flandre for 500 years.

Fixed, because Flandre is too moe, even for Remilia.
>> No. 5149
Regardless of what happens next, reading this feels good for my soul.
>> No. 5150
>>5149

You don't have a soul, you sick fuck.
>> No. 5151
>>5133
[X] Don't dodge. Clench your teeth, take it like a Man.
>> No. 5152
>>5149

I'm glad, Scorn. Maybe feeling good will get you to work on the /forest/ LA. Sometime.
>> No. 5153
>>5149
GET BACK TO WORK NIGGA.
>> No. 5154
>>5152>>5153
Tomorrow, I was supposed to do it today but I ended up going to a mate's to eat pizza and play GTA 4.

Shit was SO cash.

We'll do a good length of thread tomorrow.
>> No. 5155
If this leads to a bad end I'm seriously considering becoming an hero.
>> No. 5156
New thread any minute now.
>> No. 5157
F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5
>> No. 5158
>>5156
Any minute is fine.
>> No. 5160
I'm AWWWWWWWWWing jesus christ.