[Return]
Archived thread

File 120913255793.gif - (74.70KB , 532x441 , remilia pointing.gif ) [iqdb]
442 No. 442
New thread because the first one got huge. I'm still in shock this has gone so well.

=============================

SDM: Limited Adventure Style
Start Game
>Load Game
Options
Extras

Loading ...

You step past Meiling to stand outside the Main gates, raising an arm to wave at Remilia, even if you're not sure she can see you properly at this distance. Meiling picks up her comic then stands to the side with a little grin on her face.
"You must really like the Mistress. I'm glad."
"Oh?"
"She ... needs the company." You see Meiling looking at your neck.
"She hasn't bitten me."
Meiling's face falls, she looks seriously shocked.
"Then why are-" Meiling stops abruptly, a smile returning to her face as she bows. Remilia is settling to the ground about ten feet away from you and Meiling. Her wings swish the air around her and make her clothes move in in the breeze, but it must be for show, there's no way she actually uses her wings to fly. You can't help but think of her as the best thing you've seen since waking up. She's wearing all pink with red trim, matching her eyes. She twirls her parasol round to keep herself in the shade.

Last night she was all motion and pristine clarity, now she seems tired, heavy eyed.
"Welcome home my Lady" says Meiling.
"Mmmhmm, hello China." Remilia walks closer, but only has eyes for you. You notice she is not smiling.
"What are you doing out here?" She asks you bluntly.
"Welcoming you home," you pause for just a moment, then add "my Lady" for good measure.
Remilia giggles. Looks like that worked wonders on her mood.

[ ] Tell her about what happened with Flandre, explain it wasn't your intention.
[ ] Don't risk mentioning Flandre, ask Remilia where she's been all day.
[ ] M'Lady is tired, offer to hold her parasol and bag for her while she walks indoors.
[ ] Kiss her hand.

=====================

Don't expect regular updates until this evening, me is busy again.

>> No. 443
[X] Kiss her hand.

That's being a gentleman.
>> No. 444
[x] M'Lady is tired, offer to hold her parasol and bag for her while she walks indoors.

Make it look like Sakuya isn't doing her job.

>>Don't expect regular updates until this evening, me is busy again.

Don't expect regular votes. I imagine that as long as WUIG is going, people are going over there to facepalm at the spectacle.
>> No. 445
>>Don't expect regular votes. I imagine that as long as WUIG is going, people are going over there to facepalm at the spectacle.

No kidding, I'm being distracted by it too.
>> No. 446
[X] Kiss her hand.
[X] M'Lady is tired, offer to hold her parasol and bag for her while she walks indoors.
Then
[X] Don't risk mentioning Flandre, ask Remilia where she's been all day.
>> No. 447
[X] Kiss her hand.
Offering to carry her stuff will just result in pissed Sakuya.
>> No. 448
[X] M'Lady is tired, offer to hold her parasol and bag for her while she walks indoors.
>> No. 449
[X] M'Lady is tired, offer to hold her parasol and bag for her while she walks indoors.
>> No. 450
[ ] Kiss her hand.
>> No. 451
[ ] Tell her about what happened with Flandre, explain it wasn't your intention.

DO IT FAGGOTS

It's better to tell us now than to act like we want to hide it.
>> No. 452
>>451

And there's a possibility to impress her with our knowledge about vampires. Like how sensitive their noses are.
>> No. 453
[x] Tell her about what happened with Flandre, explain it wasn't your intention.
Fuck it.
>> No. 454
[x] Tell her about what happened with Flandre, explain it wasn't your intention.

THIS WE DO GENTLEMEN, DON'T PUSSY OUT NOW
>> No. 455
[x] Tell her about what happened with Flandre, explain it wasn't your intention.
She's going to smell it on us anyways, may as well grow some balls and spill the beans. Even if it means Remilia telling Flandre "lol, you're doing it wrong"
>> No. 456
[ ] Tell her about what happened with Flandre, explain it wasn't your intention.
And then suggest a threesome
>> No. 457
"Uh, Remilia ... my Lady, I have something to tell you."
"Yes?" She is still smiling at you, maybe she's expecting more flattering antics. Better get this out of the way fast. A jealous vampire is not something you want to be dealing with.
"When I was sleeping, Flandre came into my ro-"

You don't manage to finish the sentence as Remilia's hand grabs your face. Fucking hell she's strong, her nails are digging into your cheek like knives. If she squeezes any harder it feels like your cheekbones will shatter. She forces your chin upwards, whips your head to the side, then the other side. You catch a glimpse of her face as she does this. She's frowning and looking at your neck, obviously angry but not full-on fury. Her face relaxes a little, taking on a steely expression and finally she lets go.

You manage to blurt out what happened, leaving out how nice it was having Flandre on your lap and about Flandre telling you to see her again. You're scared and worried but not afraid for your life now, Remilia is just looking at you with one eyebrow raised and the corners of her mouth turned down. Just now, was she checking if you'd been bitten?

Meiling is staring at you in shock.

Remilia just keeps looking at your for a while, brows furrowed. As you start to think of saying something to break the silence, she sighs and closes her eyes.
"Just ... just, argh!" She stamps her foot. "China?"
"Y-yes my Lady?"
"He is not to leave the Mansion unless with me, understood?"
"Yes my Lady." Meiling bows.
Remilia looks at you again. "I mean that, I will expect to see you later tonight." She pokes you in the chest with a finger. "You came here of your own free will, you are not leaving!"

With that she pushes past you and walks down the path to the Mansion.

[ ] Let her go for now.
[ ] Catch up to her, profess how you would never leave without her permission and you don't want to leave anyway.
[ ] Catch up to her, promise to try and avoid Flandre in the future.
[ ] Time to leave, make a break for the woods while Meiling isn't looking directly at you.
>> No. 458
>>456
>>455
>>454
>>453
...What did you think you were doing?
[X] Let her go for now.
>> No. 459
[x] Let her go for now.
>> No. 460
[ ] Let her go for now.
>> No. 461
[x] Let her go for now.
And ask Meiling what the hell's going on.
>> No. 462
Why would we want to leave? I want Remilia's delicious loli vampire ass.

[ ] Let her go for now.
>> No. 463
[ ] Let her go for now.
Just adding to the best
>> No. 464
[ ] Let her go for now.

god dammit Remi be gentle, it's not our fault you screwed your little sisters head far beyond repair you...you..
>> No. 465
[x] Let her go for now.
>> No. 466
[ ] Catch up to her, profess how you would never leave without her permission and you don't want to leave anyway.

No one is thinking with reconciliation.

Also, I think Remi is slamming paths closed to us all over the place right now.
>> No. 467
[X] Let her go for now.

>>461
She wasn't doing that to threaten us. She's panicking:
>You don't manage to finish the sentence as Remilia's hand grabs your face. Fucking hell she's strong, her nails are digging into your cheek like knives. If she squeezes any harder it feels like your cheekbones will shatter.
That is someone who has more important things on her mind besides if Flandre is wooing this new stranger.

>She forces your chin upwards, whips your head to the side, then the other side.
>She's frowning and looking at your neck
Clearly, she's checking for bite marks.
If Flandre got a taste of fresh blood, straight from the tap, so to speak, she would go apeshit and look for more. Remember that her blood is given to her in meals to the point where it's thoroughly mixed in, or something.
>> No. 468
[ ] Let her go for now.
>> No. 469
[ ] Catch up to her, profess how you would never leave without her permission and you don't want to leave anyway.

Until I get what I came here for, that is. wink wink nudge nudge
>> No. 470
Better let her cool off, she didn't tell you to follow her anyway, just not to outright leave. Letting her go has a nice added bonus too. You cock your head to the side and watch her dress swish around her legs as she walks, pink fabric tightening over her buttocks with every step, until she vanishes into the darkness of the Mansion's doorway.

"You should get back inside, please sir." Meiling is looking at you sternly with an open palm held up.
"Sorry?"
"Please step back inside the gate ..." Her serious expression cracks and she adds, "Come on, please?" looking worried.
You take a couple of steps back, through the gate, Meiling relaxes and smiles at you once more.
"I am sorry about that, but the Mistress ordered not to let you out. I should get back to work."

[ ] Say goodbye to Meiling and head indoors.
[ ] Say goodbye to Meiling and take a walk around the garden.
[ ] Ask Meiling for advice on how to deal with Remilia.
[ ] Change the subject, ask Meiling about herself.
>> No. 471
>>470
[ ] Ask Meiling for advice on how to deal with Remilia.
[ ] Change the subject, ask Meiling about herself.

Survival > Healthy girl
>> No. 472
[ ] Ask Meiling for advice on how to deal with Remilia.
>> No. 473
[ ] Say goodbye to Meiling and take a walk around the garden.
>> No. 474
[X] Ask Meiling for advice on how to deal with Remilia.

Working here so long, she's bound to know a thing or two.
>> No. 475
[x] Apologize for her bruise.
>> No. 476
[ ] Say goodbye to Meiling and take a walk around the garden.

A lovely walk in the garden.
>> No. 477
[ ] Say goodbye to Meiling and take a walk around the garden.

Eyes on the prize. Remilia, not whatshername, Chuugoku, is it?
>> No. 478
[ ] Ask Meiling for advice on how to deal with Remilia.

Where is everyone? Not getting much attention over here.
>> No. 479
[x] Ask Meiling for advice on how to deal with Remilia.
>> No. 480
[ ] Ask Meiling for advice on how to deal with Remilia.
>> No. 481
[X] Ask Meiling for advice on how to deal with Remilia.
>> No. 482
>>475
seconding this:
[x] Apologize for her bruise.
and follow it up with
[x] Ask Meiling for advice on how to deal with Remilia.

Or maybe in reverse order?
>> No. 483
"Meiling, can I ask you a question?"
"Uh ... " She looks over your shoulder at the Mansion doors.
"Okay, but make it quick. Sorry."
"I don't really understand what just happened and I don't want to make Remilia ang- I mean sad."
Meiling smiles at you knowingly. "You don't have to hide your survival instincts from me. But I can't help you, I don't understand either."
"You have no advice at all?" you ask.
"I just take orders." She pauses. "All I know is that whatever you did last night made the Mistress very happy. I don't know how you did that without being food though." Meiling shuffles her feet uncomfortably
"She was actually skipping this morning." She says
"What?"
"When she left the Mansion to go shopping, she was skipping. Told Sakuya to stay behind and was signing to herself when she took off. I don't see her happy like that often."
Despite the ego boost from apparently making Remilia so happy, you haven't really learned anything about how to deal with her current mood. You thank Meiling and turn to go inside.
"Er, there is one thing." She says quickly. "Don't be afraid of her, or at least, don't show it."

"Thankyou Meiling, see you later."

[ ] Go indoors, find Remilia
[ ] Go indoors, find Sakuya
[ ] Go indoors, find Flandre
[ ] Go indoors, avoid everyone.
[ ] Take a walk in the garden.
>> No. 484
[X] Take a walk in the garden.

Random encounter, go!
>> No. 485
[ ] Take a walk in the garden.
>> No. 486
[X] Take a walk in the garden.

Remi's a little miffed right now, for fairly obvious reasons. Sakuya... don't want to encounter her right now, when Remi's a little upset. Flan, we should see other time, just to avoid escalating the issue with Remilia.

Might as well make it a nice walk, instead of a shamed one.
>> No. 487
[X] Go indoors, find Sakuya
ONEEEEEEEE SAMAAAAAAAA
>> No. 488
[X] Take a walk in the garden.
Everyone else can wait, I want to see some flowers.
>> No. 489
>>483

[ ] Take a walk in the garden.

I'd rather just go inside the mansion and see what happens, but whatever.
>> No. 490
[X] Take a walk in the garden.
Remi propably needs time for herself, Sakuya wouldn't like us looking for her and Flandre is not safe right now.
>> No. 491
>"Er, there is one thing." She says quickly. "Don't be afraid of her, or at least, don't show it."
That means don't be a pussy, anon.
>> No. 492
Maybe it's best to stay outside right now. Too dangerous indoors. You walk around the side of the Mansion, just relaxing and watching the daylight begin to fade as evening draws on.

Then, just before you round the corner, you hear the sound of glass breaking, followed by a thump and an "Ow!" Whoever it was is up and running before you get to the corner, followed by another thump. You look around the corner carefully, on the grass are some shards of broken glass and a there is a trampled flowerbed between the window and the entrance to the hedge maze. From here you can just hear the sound of running footsteps receding. You walk over to the hedge maze and look back at the broken window. Nobody is looking out of it.

[ ] Into the maze, first right.
[ ] Into the maze, first left.
[ ] Go get Meiling.
[ ] Shout for Sakuya.

=========================

I know there's not many votes yet, but I'm going to post anyway, to speed things up for the night.
>> No. 493
File 120915205984.jpg - (156.32KB , 800x600 , ffffffff.jpg ) [iqdb]
493
[X] Into the maze, first left.
>> No. 494
>>492

[ ] Shout for Sakuya.
>> No. 495
[x] Shout for Sakuya.
"HQ! I found signs of an intruder, requesting backup."
>> No. 496
>>492
Adaptability is fine.

[X] Shout for Sakuya.

First instinct was to shout for Meiling, but she'd probably get in trouble for leaving the gatehouse. More trouble, I should say, since it looks like someone's slipped by her already...
>> No. 497
[X] Shout for Sakuya.
>> No. 498
[ ] Shout for Sakuya.

"Calling pad 01, calling pad 01, intruder alert, intruder alert"
>> No. 499
[X] Shout for Sakuya.
>there's not many votes yet
>> No. 500
"Sakuya! Sakuya there's someone in the garden!" You shout at the top of your voice. You also realize how silly that sounds. Of course there's someone in the garden, you're someone in the garden. Surely Sakuya knows what you mean though? Maybe she heard that window break as well.

You peer up at the Mansion for a minute. Pity the place doesn't have a few more exterior windows, you think.
"Sakuya!"
You see a face at one of the windows, high up. You can't quite tell who it is but it looks like Sakuya. You wave at her and urgently point at the hedge maze. The face disappears again. You pray she's on her way outside and not just ignoring you.

Then there is a shouting voice from inside the maze.
"IT'S WORKING! Here we go go go, ze~"
There is a a rushing, crunching sound, like branches being pushed aside and right before your eyes Marisa Kirisame bursts from the hedge on her broom, covered in twigs and spitting leaves, a sack slung over her shoulder. She angles upwards and only the reflex to duck in time stops you from getting a broken nose. Before you can even get back to your feet she is off into the sky, flying away from the Mansion. You watch her go. Then you almost jump out of your skin as you realize Koakuma has glided up next to you without you noticing. She must have come out of the hedge maze. She sighs and hangs her head.

[ ] Ask Koakuma what just happened.
[ ] Wait for Sakuya.
[ ] Ignore Koakuma and head indoors to tell Sakuya what you saw.
>> No. 501
[x] Ask Koakuma what just happened.
Even if she might be a mute.
>> No. 502
[ ] Ask Koakuma what just happened.
Hellooo Koakuma-chaaan
>> No. 503
[ ] Ask Koakuma what just happened.
>> No. 504
[ ] Ask Koakuma what just happened.
>> No. 505
[X] Ask Koakuma what just happened.
>> No. 506
[X] Ask Koakuma what just happened.

Hello, cute library assistant.
>> No. 507
[ ] Ask Koakuma what just happened.
>> No. 508
You turn to Koakuma. "What was that all about?"
Koakuma looks at you and jumps even more than you did. She turns bright red and looks around, at the window, the maze, both ends of the garden. Now that you can get a good look at her, you start to get the urge to hug her, stroke her hair, try and touch her face, anything that would result in physical contact. Anything at all. Sure she's good looking. Long black skirt, black velvet vest buttoned up over a white shirt, those little wings sticking out the top of her head are kind of cute too. She's got an even more voluptuous figure than Meiling does.

Yes, she's good looking, but not good looking enough to warrant this kind of reaction. You seriously need to calm down.

She takes a step back and clams down a little herself. She points up at the receding dot that is Marisa, at the broken window and then at the hedge maze. She glances over at the Mansion again and then looks at you hesitantly. She's still blushing, it's so cute, so incredibly enticing. You just ...

[ ] Give in, hug her.
[ ] Resist, wait for Sakuya.
[ ] Head indoors quick, away from Koakuma.
>> No. 509
[ ] Resist, wait for Sakuya.
>> No. 510
[X] Resist, wait for Sakuya.
>> No. 511
[ ] Resist, wait for Sakuya.

EYES ON THE PRIZE.

>>pink fabric tightening over her buttocks with every step

Better than any succubus.
>> No. 512
[ ] Give in, hug he-- I MEAN [ ] Resist, wait for Sakuya.
>> No. 513
File 120915556260.jpg - (70.95KB , 640x480 , lencake.jpg ) [iqdb]
513
[x] Resist, wait for Sakuya.
HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGH
DON'T TOUCH THE SUCCUBUS
THIS IS THE ULTIMATE TEST FOR ANONYMOUS
>> No. 514
>>Now that you can get a good look at her, you start to get the urge to hug her, stroke her hair, try and touch her face, anything that would result in physical contact

Hmm, Succubus...Physical contact....
This looks safe.

[x] Give in, hug her.
>> No. 515
[ ] Give in, hug her.
Sorry guys, I'm easily enchanted
>> No. 516
[X] Resist, wait for Sakuya.

Woah, buddy. Just hold your horses. No need to run, if you've got some self-control. No need to make a move on the Succubus immediately, possibly resulting in our death or disgrace in the eyes of every other member of the SDM.
>> No. 517
[ ] Give in, hug her.

Suddenly I have changed which route I want, IT'S LIKE I'M BEING AFFECTED BY AN OUTSIDE SOURCE!
>> No. 518
[X] Resist, wait for Sakuya.
>> No. 519
THAT'S IT

NO LOLI VAMPIRES
NO MAIDS, GUARDS OR SORCERERS

KOAKUMA ONLY

FINAL DESTINATION
>> No. 520
[x] Resist, wait for Sakuya.
I think Belmont is a pretty cool guy, he stays stoic around succubi and doesn't afraid of anything
>> No. 521
[X] Resist, wait for Sakuya.

Remilia is the sexiest, must resist.
>> No. 522
File 120915636259.png - (73.72KB , 573x650 , 1208386768834.png ) [iqdb]
522
>>521
>>520
>>518
>>516
>>511
>>510
>>509
>> No. 523
I am seriously impressed by your collective dedication to getting into Remilia's pants. Writing!
>> No. 524
>>523

I think you mean bloomers, not pants.
>> No. 525
>>523
It's not fun it it's safe or so obviously cute.
>> No. 526
>>523
I was at first, but now it seems I have been enchanted by the devil with the batwings sprouting from her head.
>> No. 527
[X] Give in, hug her.
>> No. 528
[ ] Resist, wait for Sakuya.

Must.... resist....moee....
>> No. 529
You breathe in and out steadily a few times, close your eyes and think of dead dogs, open wounds, vomit and what Remilia or Flandre would do to you if you made a move on Koakuma. By the time you open your eyes you're a lot more in control of yourself. You have a feeling this isn't completely down to your own willpower though, the aura of attraction that seemed to be coming from Koakuma is abating along with your own arousal.

Koakuma is looking at you, shocked, mouth hanging open. Before you can move your hand out of the way, she grabs it.

Nothing happens.

Her hand is extremely soft and now she's positively beaming at you. It's one hell of a smile, but there's no effect, no rush of arousal like before. You hear a door open and shut and Koakuma drops your hand fast and winks at you before Sakuya rounds the corner and walks up to you.
"What were you shouting about?" She asks you. "And why are you out here Koakuma?" Then Sakuya sees the broken window.
"Black-white?" she asks Koakuma.
Koakuma nods.
Sakuya sighs. "Alright, back inside for now Koakuma, I'll deal with the window." Sakuya pats Koakuma's shoulder as she heads back towards the Mansion.
"Why were you outside in the first place anyway? Helping that black-white bitch get into the Mansion? I'll be thankful when you're dead, bloodbag."

[ ] "I was just admiring the garden." Compliment the garden, it's her handiwork after all. Also thank her for the eggs last night.
[ ] Ignore her question and ask how Remilia is
[ ] Tell her what just happened with Koakuma.
[ ] Why do you have a problem with me Sakuya?
>> No. 531
>>529

[x] Tell her what happened with Koakuma.
>> No. 532
[X] "I was just admiring the garden." Compliment the garden, it's her handiwork after all. Also thank her for the eggs last night.

Well, it is what we were doing.
>> No. 533
[X] "I was just admiring the garden." Compliment the garden, it's her handiwork after all. Also thank her for the eggs last night.
TSUN-TSUN
just wait for the DERE-DERE
>> No. 534
>>529
[ ] "I was just admiring the garden." Compliment the garden, it's her handiwork after all. Also thank her for the eggs last night.

Bitchy bitch is a bitch.
>> No. 535
[x] Why do you have a problem with me Sakuya?
WHY U DO THIS

We are not going to improve our relationship with her by just sucking up to her
>> No. 536
[X] Why do you have a problem with me Sakuya?

She might tell us in detail, so we can steadily start improving ourself as human being.
>> No. 537
[x] Why do you have a problem with me Sakuya?
WHY YOU DO THIS?
>> No. 538
[X] Why do you have a problem with me Sakuya?
>> No. 539
[X] "I was just admiring the garden." Compliment the garden, it's her handiwork after all.

Pff, food. It's her job as a woman to make me food, she doesn't need to be thanked.
>> No. 540
[ ] Why do you have a problem with me Sakuya?

We should try to have a little more balls than WUIG anon.

Also, >>Koakuma drops your hand fast and winks at you

OH GAWD I'M IN LURV
>> No. 541
[x] Why do you have a problem with me Sakuya?
Let's get straight to the point.
>> No. 542
[X] Why do you have a problem with me Sakuya?

Seriously. Lighten up, girl.
>> No. 543
[x] "I was just admiring the garden." Compliment the garden, it's her handiwork after all. Also thank her for the eggs last night.
>> No. 544
[X] Why do you have a problem with me Sakuya?

Y DO U DO DIS THING
WE R BOTH HUMENS
WUT U WANT WIT ME
>> No. 545
[X] "I was just admiring the garden." Compliment the garden, it's her handiwork after all. Also thank her for the eggs last night.
>> No. 546
[X] "I was just admiring the garden."
>> No. 547
[] Why do you have a problem with me Sakuya?
>> No. 548
[ ] "I was just admiring the garden." Compliment the garden, it's her handiwork after all. Also thank her for the eggs last night.
>> No. 549
[ ] "Do you wear a pad?"

FO IT DAGGOT!
>> No. 550
[x] Tell her what happened with Koakuma.
>> No. 551
x] "I was just admiring the garden."
>> No. 552
[x] Why do you have a problem with me Sakuya?

Stand up to her. Just don't get yourself killed.
>> No. 553
[X] Why do you have a problem with me Sakuya?

be a man fags, don't be a pussy like the other anons.
>> No. 554
"Why do you have such a problem with me Sakuya?"

Sakuya stares at you. Then, faster than you can react to, she backhands you across the face. You stumble and fall to the ground. It wasn't that it's a particularly strong swing, it just puts you off balance and down you go. You land on your arse. Even before you can put your hand up to feel your face, there is another hand there. It's Sakuya's.
"I'm ... I'm sorry." She realizes where her hand is and quickly removes it, instead grabbing your hand and pulling you back to your feet.
"Alright, it took guts to ask me that." She looks at you differently from before.
"I shouldn't have hit you, but I will tell you my problem with you." She folds her arms.
"You're supposed to be food, alright? Food shouldn't be fucking about with the Mistress or eating in my kitchen. I don't like you in this house and I want you gone, but I can't do anything about that."

She glances down at the whip still tucked into your belt.
"And I have no idea where you got that thing."

[ ] "Maybe we can come to a compromise? I don't dislike you Sakuya."
[ ] "I'm not going anywhere while Remilia wants me here, get used to it."
[ ] "Do you wear pads?"
[ ] "I'm sorry if I'm imposing, forgive me."
>> No. 556
[ ] "Maybe we can come to a compromise? I don't dislike you Sakuya."
>> No. 558
[x] "Do you wear pads?"
I CAN'T RESIST IT MOTHERFUCKERS
>> No. 559
[X] "Maybe we can come to a compromise? I don't dislike you Sakuya."

Don't want to be too big of an ass, but don't want to take the wussy way out either.

And, of course, pads is BAD END.
>> No. 560
[ ] "Maybe we can come to a compromise? I don't dislike you Sakuya."
>> No. 561
>>560
meant to tick that .__.
>> No. 562
[ ] "Maybe we can come to a compromise? I don't dislike you Sakuya."

The need to be nice to the confused Maid is overwriting my suicidal Pad end choise tendencies.
>> No. 563
[x] "I'm not going anywhere while Remilia wants me here, get used to it."
>> No. 564
[X] "Maybe we can come to a compromise? I don't dislike you Sakuya."
>> No. 565
[X] "Maybe we can come to a compromise? I don't dislike you Sakuya."

Help with the cleaning. Or something. Make ourselves useful.
>> No. 566
[X] "Maybe we can come to a compromise? I don't dislike you Sakuya."
>> No. 567
[ ] "Do you wear pads?" [ ] "Do you wear pads?" [ ] "Do you wear pads?" [ ] "Do you wear pads?" [ ] "Do you wear pads?" [ ] "Do you wear pads?" [ ] "Do you wear pads?" [ ] "Do you wear pads?" [ ] "Do you wear pads?" [ ] "Do you wear pads?" [ ] "Do you wear pads?" [ ] "Do you wear pads?" [ ] "Do you wear pads?" [ ] "Do you wear pads?" [ ] "Do you wear pads?" [ ] "Do you wear pads?" [ ] "Do you wear pads?" [ ] "Do you wear pads?" [ ] "Do you wear pads?" [ ] "Do you wear pads?" [ ] "Do you wear pads?" [ ] "Do you wear pads?"


I MUST KNOW
>> No. 568
[x] "Maybe we can come to a compromise? I don't dislike you Sakuya."
>> No. 569
[X] "Maybe we can come to a compromise? I don't dislike you Sakuya."
You fuckers better not ask about pads.
>> No. 570
[x] "Maybe we can come to a compromise? I don't dislike you Sakuya."
>> No. 571
[X] "Maybe we can come to a compromise? I love you Sakuya."
>> No. 572
[x] "Maybe we can come to a compromise? I don't dislike you Sakuya."
>> No. 573
[ ] "Maybe we can come to a compromise? I don't dislike you Sakuya."
>> No. 574
[X] "Maybe we can come to a compromise? I don't dislike you Sakuya."

We just got our first hint of dere-dere, better not fuck it up.
>> No. 575
"Maybe we can come to a compromise? I don't dislike you Sakuya."

She considers you for a few moments.
"Okay." She holds up four fingers.
"I will treat you as more than an unused bloodbag on for conditions."
"One, you don't willingly make the Mistress sad or get in her way."
You nod.
"Two, if you must use my kitchen you leave it spotless. Clean up after yourself or you might have an 'accident'."
You nod again.
"Three. I know exactly how strong willed you must be to have kept your hands off Koakuma before I got here. If you see her outside of the library again, exercise that same caution. Don't touch her if she doesn't do so first. I am not saying this for your protection."
You nod again, even if that sounds strange.
"Four. Let me see that whip."

[ ] Hand her the whip.
[ ] Refuse to hand her the whip.
[ ] Ask her why she wants to see the whip.
>> No. 576
[X] Hand her the whip.

Why do I picture a dominatrix Sakuya whipping us?
>> No. 578
[ ] Hand her the whip.
>> No. 579
[x] Hand her the whip.

awesome.jpg
>> No. 580
[X] Hand her the whip.
Not like we need it much.
>> No. 581
[ ] Ask her why she wants to see the whip.

Caution and she wants something so we can have a little leeway.
>> No. 582
[x] Hand her the whip.

/too tempting
>> No. 583
[ ] Hand her the whip.
>> No. 584
>>575
[x] Hand her the whip.
Changing.
>> No. 585
[X] Hand her the whip.

The Vampire Killer only unleashes its full potential for the Belmont clan. Let's see just how much Belmont she has in her.
>> No. 586
[x] Hand her the whip.
>> No. 587
[x] Hand her the whip.
She seemed interested in it earlier, so I don't think shes just going to hit us with it or whatever.
>> No. 588
[ ] Hand her the whip.
Whatever you say, Belmont.
>> No. 589
[x] Hand her the whip.
It's not like we're powerful enough to put it to any use, are we?
>> No. 590
>>589
Unless we are.
And that's why Remilia is trying to keep us here; To enslave, or kill, the last Belmont. OH SNAP.
>> No. 591
[x] Refuse to hand her the whip.

All of you, Failures.
>> No. 592
[x] Ask her why she wants to see the whip.
>> No. 593
[X] Hand her the whip.
>> No. 594
>>591
We don't know where it came from or how to use it. Why the hell not hand it over? Just to be hardasses? Not worth it.
>> No. 595
File 120916280710.png - (10.03KB , 482x159 , fdsafas.png ) [iqdb]
595
Damn you, anon. You fucked up again.
>> No. 596
You unhook the whip from your belt and hand it to her.
"Thankyou." She says.
She hefts the whip, testing the weight of it in her hands, then carefully unwinds it and holds it out as far as she can in what you assume is a fighting stance. You're thankful she's not facing towards you.

She looks damn good like that though. You can see from the way she's standing that everything is tensed differently than usual. Then she draws back her arm and cracks the whip. She smiles as she does it.
"Feels good" she mutters.
She cracks it again, this time neatly removing the head from a nearby flower with the end of the whip. You notice the whip looks somehow different in her hands, like there's a shadow of itself already moving in front of it buy an inch.
"Heh, still got it." She looks back at you and then blushes slightly.
"T-thankyou." She winds the whip back up into a spiral and hands it to you.
"It's good, but just an ordinary whip, I don't know what I was suspecting really."
She takes a step back and shrugs.
"Okay, so now you're ... a guest. No. A person. That's enough for me. Just remember what I told you and we'll be fine, alright?" She starts to walk off inside.
"Thanks Sakuya, I knew you weren't a bad person really."
"Whatever" she calls over her shoulder with a wave of her hand. She goes inside and shuts the door after her. It's almost sunset now.

[ ] Food time, go to the kitchen,
[ ] Maybe Remilia has calmed down now, go find her.
[ ] Didn't Sakuya say she was going to fix that window?
[ ] Head to your room and relax for a bit.
>> No. 597
[X] Food time, go to the kitchen
>> No. 599
[X] Head to your room and relax for a bit.
>> No. 600
[ ] Head to your room and relax for a bit.
>> No. 601
Interesting. Well then,
[x] Head to your room and relax for a bit.
>> No. 602
[X] Maybe Remilia has calmed down now, go find her.

Can't avoid her all day. We can have dinner after we find her.
>> No. 603
[X] Head to your room and relax for a bit.
>> No. 604
[x] Head to your room and wait for flandre to molest you.
>> No. 605
[x] Head to your room and relax for a bit.
>> No. 606
[X] Maybe Remilia has calmed down now, go find her.
>> No. 607
[C] Maybe Remilia has calmed down now, go find her.
>> No. 608
[x] Food time, go to the kitchen,
>> No. 609
[x] Head to your room and relax for a bit.
>> No. 610
[ ] Food time, go to the kitchen,
>> No. 611
You go indoors and head up to your room, hoping you can find it. After a while of wandering you do actually manage to get there without asking any of the Fairy maids for directions. You doubt they would be much help anyway. After shutting the door you check under the bed just to make sure Flandre isn't waiting there to surprise you, then you take your shoes off and lie down on the bed.

You're not really tired yet. It must be somewhere between seven and nine in the evening you guess, as it was quite warm outside. You wonder what exactly you're going to do. On one hand Remilia really likes you for some reason and she must have calmed down by now. On the other, Flandre really really wanted to see you again. That hug must have effected her more than you thought. They're both incredibly dangerous. Sakuya seems safer and you've at least made her see you as more than food for Remilia now.

On top of all that, why did Koakuma wink at you like that?

Maybe you're just getting overconfident, it's a miracle you haven't died yet. It's too easy to put a foot wrong here. How are you going to deal with all this? As your door opens abruptly, it looks like Remilia has decided for you. She walks into the room, grinning at you. Without a word and before you can react she jumps up into the air and settles down again.

Straddling your hips.

You can feel the shape and pressure of her inner thighs and groin pressed up against you. Why is she so heavy compared to when she collapsed on you laughing that first night? She leans up upper body down to you, smiling a sly little smile, saying nothing.

[ ] Kiss her.
[ ] Let her kiss you.
>> No. 613
[x] Kiss her.
Letting her kiss you is just begging to get a TURNED END.
>> No. 615
>>611
[ ] Let her kiss you.
>> No. 616
[x] Kiss her.

This should work out.
>> No. 617
[ ] Let her kiss you.

This could go either way. If we kiss her, it shows initiative, but she may not want that. Also, the weight difference concerns me. It may be an illusion.

But waiting may show signs of weakness, as we're hesitating.
>> No. 618
[ ] Let her kiss you.

don't trust her in this circumstance. see what she does.
>> No. 619
[x] Kiss her.
>> No. 620
[X] Let her kiss you.
This is just me being lazy.
Like my real self.
>> No. 621
[x] Let her kiss you.
>> No. 622
[x] Let her kiss you.
>> No. 623
>"Er, there is one thing." She says quickly. "Don't be afraid of her, or at least, don't show it."

[x] Kiss her.
>> No. 624
[X] Kiss her.
>> No. 625
[x] Let her kiss you.
>> No. 626
>>623

Good point.

[x] Kiss her.
[x] Kiss her.
[x] Kiss her.
>> No. 627
[x] Kiss her.
>> No. 628
[x] Let her kiss you.
>> No. 629
[ ] Kiss her.
>> No. 630
>>612
Changing once again. Indeed, good point.
[X] Kiss her.
>> No. 632
[x] Let her kiss you.
SPOILERS: IT'S KOAKUMA DISGUISED AS REMILIA, TRYING TO TRICK YOU INTO GIVING UP YOUR SOUL. DON'T FALL FOR IT, ANONYMOUS BELMONT.
>> No. 633
[ ] Kiss her.

What's the worst that could happen?
>> No. 634
[x] Let her kiss you.
>> No. 635
[x] Let her kiss you.

weight difference scares me
>> No. 636
>>632
I'd give her a taste of my soul, if you know what I mean
>> No. 637
[x] Let her kiss you.
>> No. 638
[X] Let her kiss you.
>> No. 639
>Why is she so heavy compared to when she collapsed on you laughing that first night?

This feels suspect.

[X] Let her kiss you.

Let's see if she's actually going for what it seems like she is. Or if it's even Remilia.
>> No. 640
Koakuma? More like, Kohakuma, am I right?
Just as planned.
>> No. 641
FUCK. Changing my choice to [x] Let her kiss you.
>> No. 642
Let her kiss you won, writing.
>> No. 643
File 120916696189.jpg - (89.50KB , 550x700 , 1206047466080.jpg ) [iqdb]
643
Fuck Yeah Koakuma
>> No. 644
Remilia's face draws closer to yours and your lips touch. You let her take the lead as her tongue finds yours. Her hands pin yours to the bed, over your head. You feel her start to move up and down, rubbing her groin against your now raging erection. She's good at this, like she's done it many times before.

Then there's a twitch. It's not you and it's not her. It's something else, like something struggling to hold off, like the air around you is-

Then there's more than a twitch. There is a sound which you can only describe as a needle scraping across a record, but inside your head. There is a gasp and it doesn't come from Remilia.

In fact, Remilia doesn't look much like Remilia any more. She rears up on top of you, letting go of your hands and throwing her head back. And back. And back. Her neck tears open and another mouth forms in the bleeding gap. A huge mouth, all teeth and drool, coming for your face. You screw your eyes shut in reflex as it hits.

But you feel nothing, nothing at all. You open your eyes and your sight is fading. But you can make out Koakuma leaning over you, crying. Your hearing vanishes and you can't breathe. At last everything goes black as the moisture in your eyes is all gone and your skull collapses inwards.

============================

Continue?
>1 choice back.
[ ] Kiss her.
2 choices back.
3 choices back.
Options
Extras

===========================

Bloody hell you survived for a long time before any bad ends. Well done.
>> No. 645
[x] 2 choices back.

I'm not sure if there was any way around that end.

Why did resisting cause a bad end? Why would going for it stop one?
>> No. 646
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Well done Hungry Youkai. Well done.
2 choices back please.
>> No. 647
[X] 2 choices back.

Yeah, I'm guessing that heading back to our room was a bad idea. It seems like both those choices would have killed us.

Sad Koakuma is sad. We should try and find some way to stop this from happening in the future...
>> No. 648
[ ] Kiss her.
Give the poor little Succubus some lip men, I'ma go to sleep now. goodnight
>> No. 649
[x] 2 choices back.

I'm confused. Would kissing her have saved us? We were dead either way?
>> No. 650
File 120916775076.jpg - (108.78KB , 413x238 , 1209166020482.jpg ) [iqdb]
650
[X] Kiss her.
>> No. 651
2 choices back.
>> No. 652
Nonsensical end
>> No. 653
[x] 2 choices back.
>> No. 654
[X] 2 choices back.

I'm glad we survived so long, but.. Can you explain it, HY?
>> No. 655
[x] 2 choices back.
Fuck yeah, The Thing end.
>> No. 656
>>645

The victim of a succubus usually can't move. You didn't move.
>> No. 657
[X] 2 choices back.

I don't intend to repeat the experience, but I am curious how leaning up and kissing her would've prevented our annihilation, if it would have at all.
>> No. 658
[X] 2 choices back.

and

[X] Maybe Remilia has calmed down now, go find her.
>> No. 659
>>656
Oh. Makes sense, then.
>> No. 660
[ ] Kiss her.
I reiterate my previous vote
>> No. 661
>>656
Damn it this is as bad as that "fruit of the underworld" end in MiG.

No offense, but I really hate loosing because I didn't consider the mythology around the character.
>> No. 662
>>661

That bothers me as well. But what can you do, eh?
>> No. 663
>>661

Sorry, I know maybe it's a bit obscure. I think I'll leave the demon/vampire mythology far away from bad end choices in the future.
>> No. 664
>>663
I can understand if we get bitten. We all know about that. Succubus may be a bit more obscure, though. I mean, most vampire stuff has been pounded into us in a variety of ways (television programs, movies, books, those creepy kids you went to school with).
>> No. 665
Wait....what?
>> No. 666
>>661
Doesn't bother me at all. If HY (or Kira, or GM, or even YOU) outsmarts us, it's our fault for being dumb enough to fall for it, I say. Now, if he (?) were to start intentionally peppering the story with similar BAD ENDS just to dick with us for now knowing as much as he (?) does, then yeah, that'd be a problem.

That's my two cents, anyway.
>> No. 667
>>663

Dear god, please do. Some Succubi mythlogy suggests that their vaginas contain rows of teeth.

DO. NOT. WANT.
>> No. 668
[C] Options
>> No. 669
>>644
Fuck yes, you are the most awesome BAD END ever.
>> No. 670
Succubus' are also depicted a lot of different ways in stories, television, and anime. I guess the same could be said of vampires, since Remi doesn't burst into flames on exposure to sunlight.
>> No. 671
>>663
NOOOOOOO
>> No. 672
>>666
Don't misunderstand me, this isn't me begrudging Hungry Youkai for playing it this way. It just annoys me when I think to myself afterwards
"Well NOW I see it, why didn't I have the insight."
I don't mind there being endings like this, but a few more hints would've been nice. We had an idea that it might be Koakuma, but we didn't have any indication as to which would be the bad end.
>> No. 673
>>667
D:
>> No. 674
>>672
Ah, all right then. I did misunderstand your meaning, and apologize.

In that case, I understand completely.
>> No. 675
I believe we're going back 2 choices, then?
>> No. 676
>>672

Point taken and agreed with. I didn't give you any indication as to which was which really. Crazy disgusting mythology-inspired bad ends stay then, but more clear.

More importantly, the votes say two choices back. Are we going?
>> No. 677
>>676
Yeah, just repost that bit and remove the option to go to our room, I think?
>> No. 678
So, two choices back?

[x] "HEY FLANDRE. COME OUT AND PLAY WITH ME"

Remilia never said we couldn't.
>> No. 679
>>678
We need Beer bottles.

"Flaaaaaaandree, come out to pla-ay!
FLAAAAAAAANDREEE, COME OUT TO PLA-AY!"
>> No. 680
>2 choices back

Loading ...

Wait, why are you outside? Your head hurts a little, you shake it and it clears. Headaches aren't meant to work like that.

Nothing here is normal, even your head.


[ ] Food time, go to the kitchen,
[ ] Maybe Remilia has calmed down now, go find her.
[ ] Didn't Sakuya say she was going to fix that window?
>> No. 681
>>680

[X] Food time, go to the kitchen,
>> No. 682
[x] Didn't Sakuya say she was going to fix that window?
>> No. 683
>>680

[ ] Food time, go to the kitchen,
>> No. 684
[X] Food time, go to the kitchen.

We'd just better remember to keep it clean when we're done.
>> No. 685
>>680
Our head is an Etch-A-Sketch?

[X] Food time, go to the kitchen.

Better keep our strength up.
>> No. 686
[C] Food time, go to the kitchen.
>> No. 687
[X] Food time, go to the kitchen.

Be sure to fucking clean up.
>> No. 688
[x] Food time, go to the kitchen,
>> No. 689
Your stomach grumbles. You haven't eaten anything since last night. Not wanting to go hungry for the day, you head inside and find the kitchen. It's easier to find than you thought it might be, the bottom floor is easily as big as the other ones but all paths seem to lead to the kitchen. Maybe Sakuya likes it that way. You rummage through the cupboards, making sure not to mess things up.

Then you have a fantastic idea, why not make Sakuya some food? She is the only other human around here. On the other hand, your cooking might not be to her tastes. You have no idea what she likes.

[ ] Cook for yourself only.

[ ] Make two meals.

You cook:

[ ] Eggs. Somehow it feels like you've done this before, right?

[ ] Stew.

[ ] A cake. Screw balanced meals.

[ ] Pasta.

[ ] Paella ... wait? How the hell do you know how to cook that?
>> No. 690
[ ] Make two meals.
[ ] Eggs. Somehow it feels like you've done this before, right?

I am the bone of my skillet..
>> No. 691
[x] Make two meals.

[x] A cake. Screw balanced meals.

Need to break some eggs to make a cake anyway.
>> No. 692
[ ] Paella ... wait? How the hell do you know how to cook that?
>> No. 693
[x] Make two meals.
[x] Paella ... wait? How the hell do you know how to cook that?

Trust me on the paella. It's good.
>> No. 694
[X] Cook for yourself only.
[X] A cake. Screw balanced meals.

It is delicious cake, you must eat it.
>> No. 695
[x] Make two meals.
[x] Paella ... wait? How the hell do you know how to cook that?
Because we're Eric motherfucking Lecarde, bitches.
>> No. 696
[X] Make two meals.

[x] Paella ... wait? How the hell do you know how to cook that?
It's yummilicious.
>> No. 697
[x] Make two meals.
[x] Paella ... wait? How the hell do you know how to cook that?
Time to show that Belmont maid what it means to cook things.
>> No. 698
[x] Make two meals.
[x] Paella ... wait? How the hell do you know how to cook that?
>> No. 699
[X] Make two meals.
[X] Paella ... wait? How the hell do you know how to cook that?
>> No. 700
[X] Make two meals.
[x] Paella ... wait? How the hell do you know how to cook that?


Can't make it for just one, let's see....
Paella, sea foods and rice. Saffron is a primary ingredient.
I guess you boil the rice and cook the fish on their own, mix them in a large pan and add the saffron.
>> No. 701
>>700
Basically. Add other delicious things for more scrumptious flavor~
>> No. 702
File 120917282085.png - (131.67KB , 800x676 , Paella.png ) [iqdb]
702
[x] Make two meals.
[x] Paella ... wait? How the hell do you know how to cook that?
>> No. 703
You decide to cook for Sakuya as well. A compromise with her is one thing. Her friendship is another entirely. You'd like the latter, really like it. At the very least it would make being in this Mansion a lot less dangerous.

What do you make? You're not sure, maybe just ... uh huh ...

Your hands seem to be doing all the work on their own. This goes here, that goes there, while you're still trying to work out how the bleeding fuck you learned to make Paella. You've rarely eaten it in your life, not that you don't like it but you don't know how to make it. One part of your mind is telling you to make something you know will go down well, especially if it's for Sakuya as well, but for some reason making Paella just feels right.

You get into a routine. You've done this so many times before.

No you haven't.

But the smell. That takes you back.

To where?

You have no idea how you did it, but some time later you have two steaming bowls of Paella and all the washing up from the cooking already done. Feels like you've done this before too. Deja vu, huh?

[ ] Open the kitchen door and call for Sakuya.
[ ] Take the plates with you and try to find her.
[ ] Take plates, cutlery, glasses, wine, whole works, find a dining room and call Sakuya.
>> No. 704
[X] Take plates, cutlery, glasses, wine, whole works, find a dining room and call Sakuya.

She'll probably just scoff and walk out, but the effect will have been made.
>> No. 705
[x] Open the kitchen door and call for Sakuya.
>> No. 706
[ ] Open the kitchen door and call for Sakuya.
>> No. 707
[ ] Open the kitchen door and call for Sakuya.

I think the dining room is a bit much, she's probably not used to eating out of the servant's areas.
>> No. 708
[x] Take plates, cutlery, glasses, wine, whole works, find a dining room and call Sakuya. Clench a rose between your teeth.
>> No. 709
[x] Open the kitchen door and call for Sakuya.
Finding her would be a bitch, and I don't think we know where the dining room is either.
>> No. 710
[x] Open the kitchen door and call for Sakuya.
>> No. 711
[ ] Open the kitchen door and call for Sakuya.
>> No. 712
[X] Open the kitchen door and call for Sakuya.

Finding her would be tough, and and the dining room would be a little over the top for the moment. Maybe some other time.
>> No. 713
[x] Open the kitchen door and call for Sakuya.

then anon has to say something like "madame Sakuya, i humbly offer you a delicate dish to replenish your vitality after a day worth of work"
>> No. 714
To your great surprise, calling Sakuya's name inside the Mansion doesn't result in being surrounded by a cloud of knives. It does seem to grate on her nerves a little though. She's standing in the kitchen doorway, scowling at you.

"What is it?" She asks.
You step back and reveal the two plates of food on the sideboard. She looks at you and raises an eyebrow.
"Well done, you can make food. Any other wonders to show me? Fire? The wheel?" Despite her words she is smiling at you, that must be a good sign. At least her insults are good natured now. You do notice her eyes roving the kitchen, looking for the nonexistent signs of mess.
"One of them is for you."
She doesn't move for a long moment.
"Er ... thankyou." She looks awkward, like she doesn't know what to do. Eventually you find some cutlery and tuck in yourself. Sakuya is more hesitant, but once she takes a few bites she starts to wolf it down.
"This is good" she says. She gets something from the larder and you can't believe your eyes. It's a can of Heineken. Perfect elegant maid? Maybe not in front of somebody who was only food a few hours ago.

[ ] Ask where she got the beer.
[ ] Ask if there's more beer, could you have one?
[ ] Ignore the beer. Ask Sakuya about how Remilia is now.
[ ] Ignore the beer, silence is golden.
>> No. 715
[x] Ignore the beer, silence is golden.
>> No. 716
[X] Ignore the beer, silence is golden.

Quiet meals are nice.
>> No. 717
File 12091754321.jpg - (19.99KB , 320x400 , Heineken_Beer.jpg ) [iqdb]
717
>>714
>>Heineken

SHES DRINKING CHINA
>> No. 718
[ ] Ignore the beer, silence is golden.
>> No. 719
File 120917575465.jpg - (42.27KB , 204x655 , ttbot12a.jpg ) [iqdb]
719
>>717

No, THIS is China.
>> No. 720
[x] Ignore the beer. Ask Sakuya about how Remilia is now.
>> No. 721
[X] Ignore the beer, silence is golden.
>> No. 722
[x] Ignore the beer, silence is golden.
>> No. 723
The whole board seems to have slowed down and it's 3.20 in the morning here. Anyone performing Unlimited F5 Works can relax because the next update will be tomorrow. You know you've stayed up too late when your flatmates have attached lemons to the bathroom taps.
>> No. 724
[x] Ask if there's more beer, could you have one?
>> No. 725
>>724

Interesting.
[x] Ask if there's more beer, could you have one?
>> No. 726
>>725
Why not?
Sakuya could probably use a drinking buddy.
>> No. 727
>>726
Maybe if hard liquor was available.
>> No. 728
>>723
What does that accomplish?
>> No. 729
>>723
...what? Anyway,

[X] Ignore the beer, silence is golden.
>> No. 730
>>703
>while you're still trying to work out how the bleeding fuck you learned to make Paella.
I love this sentence.
>> No. 731
>You know you've stayed up too late when your flatmates have attached lemons to the bathroom taps.

wat.

Good show though, Hungry. Fucking love all the writefag talent on /th/ and any of it's other boards.
>> No. 732
A dere-dere Sakuya, a strange BAD END, and a first hand glimpse of the Perfect Elegant Maid in action!

BEST. DAY. EVER!
>> No. 733
>>714


[ ] Ask where she got the beer.
[ ] Ask where she got the beer.
[ ] Ask where she got the beer.

THERE'S A GENSOKYAN PARTY STORE
>> No. 734
>>732
I don't think she's at the point where she's deredere towards Anon Belmont, but she is acting rather friendly. On a scale of tsun-normal-dere, I'd say she's just acting like she would normally act around another human who actually is her friend.
>> No. 735
[X] Ignore the beer, silence is golden.
>> No. 736
File 120921157768.jpg - (25.06KB , 300x300 , 2382.jpg ) [iqdb]
736
[X] Ignore the beer, silence is golden.

Heineken is shit anyway, so yeah.
>> No. 737
>>734
I can already imagine the future:
We ask her something embarrassing and she stops time and walks up and down the room for an hour to think of what to respond.
>> No. 738
[X] Ignore the beer, silence is golden.
>> No. 16073
[X] Ignore the beer, silence is golden.