[Return]
Archived Thread

File 121053971567.png - (112.44KB , 500x430 , d23ac6e9b0673fcbbd5815345c025f8a.png ) [iqdb]
4319 No. 4319
She's too damn cute. At least you're thinking with your head and not your Succubi-addled libido.

You reach out with both hands and slowly wrap your arms around Koakuma's shoulders, ready to flinch back at any moment if something weird and unexpected happens. It doesn't. Koakuma's hands go under your arms, up against your back and she shifts forward to press herself against you. You hear her sighing happily as she closes her eyes and rests her chin on your shoulder. She feels extremely good. Smells good too. Fresh and clean would be good words to describe it, but with something delicious just under that. If a person could make your mouth water like the smell of baking bread, then Koakuma would be doing that right now. You do as much as you can to repress any feelings of wanting to let your hands rove over her. Probably safest to keep this embrace platonic, at least on the surface. You can't deny that her sheer plump softness feels good against you though.
"thankyouthankyousomuch" You hear her say.

Right, time to pull back before she feels something bumping against her thigh.

She pulls back when you do, slowly, still smiling at you. She keeps her hands on your sides.

"So ... Koakuma. I understood from the note that you wanted to see me but I don't get why exactly you took the shoe." You say.
She leans over to your ear.
"tomakemesafe"
"Safe how exactly? Safe for what?"
"ineededsomethingofyoursanythingwoulddo"
"Okay. You could have just asked me." You say. Koakuma grins and then pretends to look guilty. Oh god that's cute.
"But what do you mean by safe? What were you making yourself safe for?"
Koakuma frowns at you, as if you asked a stupid question. Then she leans over again.
"anythingandeverything"

Ah.

"foryou"

[ ] Ask Koakuma why she's so interested in you.
[ ] Tell her your heart belongs to Remilia.
[ ] Ask her why she put the shoe in Flandre's room.
[ ] Tell her about what happened in the bath, ask if it was her.
[ ] Take her now.

>> No. 4320
[X] Ask Koakuma why she's so interested in you.
>> No. 4321
[ ] Tell her your heart belongs to Remilia.
>> No. 4323
[1] Ask Koakuma why she's so interested in you.
[3] Tell her your heart belongs to Remilia.
[2] Ask her why she put the shoe in Flandre's room.
>> No. 4324
[X] Tell her your heart belongs to Remilia.
This is a Trap, if we screw around, we will get a bad end.
>> No. 4327
>>4319
[ x ] Ask Koakuma why she's so interested in you.
[ x ] Ask her why she put the shoe in Flandre's room.

Semi big wall o' text!
>> No. 4328
[X] Ask Koakuma why she's so interested in you.

And after she tell you

[X] Tell her your heart belongs to Remilia.
>> No. 4330
[ ] Ask her why she put the shoe in Flandre's room.
>> No. 4331
[z] Ask Koakuma why she's so interested in you.
[z] Ask her why she put the shoe in Flandre's room.
>> No. 4332
[ ] Ask Koakuma why she's so interested in you.
[ ] Ask her why she put the shoe in Flandre's room.
[ ] Tell her your heart belongs to Remilia.

I like this course of action
>> No. 4333
[ ] Ask Koakuma why she's so interested in you.
[ ] Ask her why she put the shoe in Flandre's room.

These two, I guess. Though the answer to both already seems kinda obvious.
>> No. 4334
[x] Take her now.

Yes..it does not matter anymore. No routes. I can't think. Sorry guys, it seems my heart was stolen by the little lady in black. can't resist anything anymore. Screw Remi
>> No. 4335
[x] Ask Koakuma why she's so interested in you.
[x] Tell her your heart belongs to Remilia.
>> No. 4336
[X] Ask Koakuma why she's so interested in you.
[X] Tell her your heart belongs to Remilia.
[X] Ask her why she put the shoe in Flandre's room.
>> No. 4338
[X] Ask Koakuma why she's so interested in you.
remi is interesting but koakuma is HNNNNNNNGGGGGH
>> No. 4339
[x] Tell her your heart belongs to Remilia.
All that needs to be said.
>> No. 4340
All prospects for bad ends vanish with one intense hug, crying to give into [ ] Take her now. Patchy expected this, but

Anon (excluding >>4334) seems to resist
[ ] Ask Koakuma why she's so interested in you.
>> No. 4341
[ ] Ask Koakuma why she's so interested in you.
[ ] Ask her why she put the shoe in Flandre's room.
[ ] Tell her your heart belongs to Remilia.

Next play through I'm hitting this daemon full force.
>> No. 4342
If there's ever a second playthrough, there must be a Koakuma Good End.

Koakuma Route. I'll be taking it.
>> No. 4343
>>4334
>Screw Remi

What the hell do you think we've been trying to get to all this time?
>> No. 4345
[X] Ask Koakuma why she's so interested in you.

ONLY. All 4 other responses are too soon to do right now without further figuring out what the hell she's (been) thinking. Leave them for later.
>> No. 4346
[X] Ask Koakuma why she's so interested in you.
[X] Ask her why she put the shoe in Flandre's room.
[X] Tell her your heart belongs to Remilia.

Wall of text, dead ahead!
>> No. 4347
[X] Ask Koakuma why she's so interested in you.
[X] Ask her why she put the shoe in Flandre's room.
>> No. 4348
[X] Ask Koakuma why she's so interested in you.

I can't hurt her feelings. Not now. Even if Remi is wonderful, Koakuma is just HNNNNNNNNGGH
>> No. 4349
>>4343
We were never so close to actually accomplish this
[X] Tell her your heart and body belongs to Remilia.
>> No. 4350
File 121054064166.jpg - (12.19KB , 361x245 , 1205361729338.jpg ) [iqdb]
4350
[x] Touch that ass.
>> No. 4351
[X] Ask Koakuma why she's so interested in you.
Tell her about Remi later.
>> No. 4352
[X] Ask Koakuma why she's so interested in you.

Don't want to make her feel pressured just yet. We can bring the other things up in good time. There's no need to tell her we belong to Remilia just yet either; Koakuma's interested in us, but it might just be because we've exhibited the ability to resist her. No reason to go blurting out our heart's desires if she doesn't want to be one of them just yet.
>> No. 4353
[x] Ask her why she put the shoe in Flandre's room.
>> No. 4355
[X] Ask Koakuma why she's so interested in you.
[X] Tell her your heart belongs to Remilia.
[X] Ask her why she put the shoe in Flandre's room.
If we weren't on the Remi route, she might be tempting. As it stands, we currently have a succubus in EASY MODO despite our doing relatively little to charm her. Alarm bells, etc.
>> No. 4356
[X] Ask Koakuma why she's so interested in you.
Sorry. my heart doesn't belong to remi. it's time someone around this house will treat Koakuma like she should be treated instad of taking her for granted.
>> No. 4357
>>4356
Are you talking about MEILING?!

Oh wait, Sakuya's already hanging out with Meiling and playin' PSX games. Carry on then.
>> No. 4359
[x] Ask Koakuma why she's so interested in you.
Damn. Koakuma next playthrough.
>> No. 4360
[x] Ask Koakuma why she's so interested in you.
[x] Ask her did she see anyone enter the bathroom before she took the shoe.
[x] Tell her your heart belongs to Remilia.
>> No. 4361
>>4357
Doing probably more then just playing playstation.
We have to spy on them and on Patchy and Alice.
>> No. 4362
Bloody hell, er ...

Asking her about why she's interested is way ahead, but the other two are almost tied.

Confirm wall?
>> No. 4363
>>4362
If you build it they will cum.
>> No. 4364
>>4362

No. Just the interested part.
>> No. 4365
>>4362
Veto on the Remi heart thing. Too early.
>> No. 4366
>>4362 MUST CONFIRM!
>> No. 4367
>>4362
do it, build that wall of text. All 3 of em!
>> No. 4368
>>4362

No. It's still too early to pressure her about that stuff.
>> No. 4369
>>4362
confirmed, time to build it into the heavens.
>> No. 4370
>>4362

No Remilia part at least.
>> No. 4371
[x] Tell her your heart belongs to Remilia.[x] Tell her your heart belongs to Remilia.[x] Tell her your heart belongs to Remilia.[x] Tell her your heart belongs to Remilia.[x] Tell her your heart belongs to Remilia.[x] Tell her your heart belongs to Remilia.[x] Tell her your heart belongs to Remilia.[x] Tell her your heart belongs to Remilia.
>> No. 4372
>>4362

No stating Remi is my bitch though, WALL OF TEXT GO!
>> No. 4373
ERECT A WALL, HY
>> No. 4374
>>4362
Do it.
>> No. 4375
>>4362

DO IT FAGGOT.
>> No. 4376
Build the Wall of China!
>> No. 4377
>>4372
More like we are Remi's Bitch, and damn happy about it.
>> No. 4378
Why do some of you not want to include the Remi part? Koakuma needs to know this before her obsession with Belmonymous gets worse.
>> No. 4379
>>4357
Sakuya calls her Mei-chan
those 2 lovebirds don't need anymore special attention, exactly the opposite. we should give them privacy.
Koakuma on the other side.........

DAMMIT REMIFAGS
>> No. 4380
>>4378

Because some of us aren't set on the Remi route just yet.
>> No. 4381
>>4379

We're already locked onto Remi. Veering off target will get us bad end'd. Just wait till the second run through.
>> No. 4382
File 121054207026.jpg - (118.72KB , 500x711 , KoakumaCard.jpg ) [iqdb]
4382
[x] Combine the playing card with Koakuma.
>> No. 4383
>>4364
>>4365
>>4368
>>4370
>>4372
MONGRELS!
Nothing but Women and Children.
>> No. 4384
File 121054207949.jpg - (171.44KB , 787x1027 , 1207783526907.jpg ) [iqdb]
4384
>>4379

"Why I assault Flandre with Remi-chan" is a much better end win. Because incest is winest.
>> No. 4385
>>4378
'Cause I want it to be more definitive that Koa has that type of interest before informing her we're taken.
>> No. 4386
>>4376

NO
>> No. 4387
>>4378

I know that, but she cares about Belmonymous so much. You can't just say in her face that you can't love her.
>> No. 4388
>>4378

Because if she isn't love-love for us, than it might be a little offensive to her? To be frank, we'd rather not go around pissing off the rest of the mansion. Just because we're gunning for Remi doesn't mean we can afford to neglect the rest of the mansion; everyone has to like us for a good end to really work out.
>> No. 4389
Wall incoming.

For those of you who really fucking like Koakuma now, don't worry, her route is awesome.
>> No. 4390
>>4384
HY YOU PROMISED US
"Why I assault Moe-Moe Flan-chan."
WHERE IS IT??
>> No. 4391
>>4387

It's not that Belmonymous doesn't love her its just that we can't love her the same way we love Remi.
>> No. 4392
Wall is coming.

Also, for those of you who really like Koakuma, don't worry, her route is awesome.

>>4384
I swear I will get round to writing that.
>> No. 4393
File 121054229864.png - (296.36KB , 600x600 , 1207471693512.png ) [iqdb]
4393
>>4389

I'd go for her route next playthrough, if you know what I mean.
>> No. 4394
>>4389
>For those of you who really fucking like Koakuma now, don't worry, her route is awesome.

stickfigurehooray.jpg
>> No. 4395
>>4387
'Cares about Belmonymous so much'? Where're you getting this from? We've only met her a few times, we've done relatively little to charm her, she's coming on way too strong for a supposedly shy girl... I dunno, just doesn't feel right.
>> No. 4396
File 121054241257.png - (237.24KB , 738x641 , 121021152575.png ) [iqdb]
4396
>>4383
>> No. 4397
>>4392
You should'nt have said that. Now people will aim for her route only.
>> No. 4398
>>4397

Just hope it doesn't lead to people bad ending us.
>> No. 4399
File 121054264145.jpg - (380.07KB , 1279x858 , 1204680903312.jpg ) [iqdb]
4399
>>4394
>> No. 4400
If we try to get her the only thing that will happen is either a bad end or we'll end up breaking her heart. Now think for a minute do you want to make Koakuma cry?

Next. Play through.
>> No. 4401
>>4400
Finish Remilia Route first, then we can vote what route we want to finish next and i am going to vote for it.
>> No. 4402
>>4397
You also can't get her route this time! For everyone who has forgotten, Remilia's route is locked in. The first day at the mansion is used to determine which route is selected.

Also, seeing as Koakuma is talking more now, would everyone prefer for me not to run all her words together? It was a nice gimmick at first but I'm starting to realize it doesn't work for lots of dialogue.
>> No. 4403
>>4400
This. EYES ON THE PRIZE PEOPLE
>> No. 4404
>>4402
Not running her words together is fine. I didn't even realize it was supposed to be a character trait.
>> No. 4405
>>4402
Next New Game, Koakuma Route.
Not running her words together is fine.
>> No. 4406
ITT anon gets played like a violin
>> No. 4407
>>4402

Yeah, not running her words is fine.

Reading something long with no spaces is a pain.
>> No. 4408
>>4406
>>ITT anon gets played like a violin and loves every second of it.
>> No. 4409
File 121054366220.jpg - (442.04KB , 800x600 , 13ff96e78676c204bd72c87309023824.jpg ) [iqdb]
4409
Sex with Remi = good end
>> No. 4410
>>4409
I can only agree.
>> No. 4411
File 121054400497.jpg - (124.09KB , 399x500 , 1206840273920.jpg ) [iqdb]
4411
>>4409

Sex with 500 year old vampire and her sister=great!
consensual sex with a succbi-great!

All I see is win-win.
>> No. 4412
File 121054450815.jpg - (106.77KB , 448x640 , 5dd1d1ecc021a5af8795aa11496f0b71.jpg ) [iqdb]
4412
"I'm ..." May as well be honest. "I'm flattered Koakuma."
She smiles wider, nodding her head.
"Why have you got such an interest me in?"
She blushes again, but grinning at you. She slowly inches back over to your ear.
"do you mind if i settle myself against you it makes long conversation easier"
"Of course I don't mind. Go ahead."
As long you you keep your hips back or you're going to get a poke, you think.
Koakuma relaxes onto you, leaning forward lightly with her hands on your shoulders. She weighs surprisingly little like this, it's rather comfy. She brings her lips up to your ear again.
"i like you because you don't run away or die"

That was blunt.
"Is that the only reason?" You ask.
"i like you because you didn't go touching me without my permission"
"Do lots of people do that?" You ask.
"yes"
She pauses for a long moment.
"they die" She doesn't sound aggressive, just sad.
On impulse you start to gently stroke her hair. It feels smooth and soft and she's so warm as well.
"But why did you leave my shoe in Flandre's room?" You ask.
She giggles. An actual full volume giggle. That was kind of nice.
"i was not sure what my mistress would think of it" She says.
Ah. That makes sense.
"Why? Does she forbid a lot of things?"
"no she is very kind but you are involved with the second vampire are you not?"

'Second Vampire?'

"You mean Remilia?" You ask.
"second vampire yes remilia"
"I ..."
She's left you no choice, you feel so bad about disappointing her. You move your head backwards so you can look into her eyes as you talk. She's so innocent, so contented and sweet you owe her that small justice at least.
"Yes Koakuma, I am involved with Remilia." You say.
Her smile doesn't waiver.
"Right now ..." you consider for a moment. "My heart belongs to her. I'm sorry, I can't be to you what I think you're asking me to be."

Koakuma is still smiling at you. She shakes her head and moves to your ear again.
"you misunderstand"
Ahhhhh shit.
"i do not think in terms as you do i do not care if you prefer remilia"
"What? What do you want then?"
"just hug me some more"

Oh well, nothing for it.

Hugs are good.

A few minutes later Koakuma peels herself off you and steps back.
'thankyou' she mouths at you. You're not sure what exactly you just started, but it can't be bad when it feels this good.
Koakuma quickly leans back to you for a moment.
"just come see me sometimes okay?" Then adds "is there anything i can do in return?"

Is there?

[ ] Ask her about Remilia.
[ ] Ask her if she can read French, show her the letter.
[ ] Ask her if she can get you a French dictionary.
[ ] Ask to love her tenderly.
>> No. 4413
[X] Ask her if she can get you a French dictionary.

Dictionary!
>> No. 4414
[ ] Ask her if she can get you a French dictionary.
>> No. 4415
>[ ] Ask her if she can get you a French dictionary.
>> No. 4416
[x] Ask her if she can get you a French dictionary.

Did we miss our chance to find out if Koakuma has any idea who entered the bathroom?
>> No. 4417
God Damnit, if i knew Koakuma was so awesome, i would have choosen her route.
[X] Ask her if she can get you a French dictionary.
Better figure the letter out ourself.
>> No. 4418
>>4412

OH GOD KOAKUMA MOE~

HHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG
>> No. 4419
File 121054482096.jpg - (33.12KB , 580x435 , 1177664854631.jpg ) [iqdb]
4419
[x] Ask her if she can get you a French dictionary.

Here we go.
>> No. 4420
[x] Ask her about Remilia.
[x] Ask her if she can get you a French dictionary.
[x] Promise to come and visit her sometimes.
>> No. 4421
[x] Ask her about Remilia.
[x] Ask her if she can get you a French dictionary.
More information about Remi is never a bad thing. It'd be interesting to get a view of her from Koakuma's perspective.
>> No. 4422
>"Why have you got such an interest me in?"
wut?
[x] Ask her if she can get you a French dictionary.
>> No. 4423
File 121054499258.jpg - (27.83KB , 320x360 , drweird.jpg ) [iqdb]
4423
[x] Ask her if she can get you a French dictionary.
IT BEGINS
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!
>> No. 4424
[X] Ask her if she can get you a French dictionary.

AT LAST!!
>> No. 4425
[X] Ask her about Remilia.
LEAVE THE NOTE FOR LATER
>> No. 4426
Oh boy... okay, if French dictionary wins, please for the love of God exercise the utmost care in deciphering the letter. Seriously, do not forget that fucking BAD END.
>> No. 4427
[x] Ask her if she can get you a French dictionary.

TIME FOR DESPAIR
>> No. 4428
[X] Ask her if she can get you a French dictionary.
>> No. 4429
[x] Ask her if she can get you a French dictionary.
[x] Promise to come and visit her sometimes.
>> No. 4430
HY you magnificent Bastard. This Story can only get better, even the bad ends are great.
>> No. 4431
[X] Ask her about Remilia.
[X] Ask her if she can get you a French dictionary.
[X] Promise to come and visit her sometimes.
>> No. 4432
[x] Ask her if she can read you a french dictionary while you love her tenderly
>> No. 4433
[ ] Ask her if she can get you a French dictionary.

[ ] Ask to love her tenderly.
>> No. 4434
[ ] Assault her
[ ] Put on the kimono
>> No. 4435
[✘] Ask her if she can get you a French dictionary.

This letter. This letter.
This letter. This letter.
This letter. This letter.
This letter. This letter.
This letter. This letter.
This letter. This letter.
This letter. This letter.
This letter. This letter.
This letter. This letter.
This letter. This letter.
>> No. 4436
>>4434
This is not Eientei.
>> No. 4437
>>4434
Wrong thread lol.
>> No. 4438
[] Ask if she can get you a French dictionary.
[] Ask her about Remi

Dang, I want to know what it says. Though depending on what Koakuma says about Remi, maybe she could read the note for us. But she IS Patchi's... whatever... she might be obligated to tell her, so actually that might not work. Confusing...
>> No. 4439
Dictionary it is then. Hold onto your hats.
>> No. 4440
File 121054637361.jpg - (45.63KB , 355x400 , 1197345851614.jpg ) [iqdb]
4440
So, are we trying to figure out the letter or going for a bad end? If the former, what do you propose we do to avoid the potential problems identified in thread 13? If the latter, WHY U DO THIS?
>> No. 4441
>>4439
ZAWA ZAWA ZAWA ZAWA ZAWA ZAWA ZAWA ZAWA ZAWA ZAWA ZAWA ZAWA ZAWA ZAWA ZAWA ZAWA ZAWA ZAWA ZAWA ZAWA ZAWA ZAWA ZAWA ZAWA ZAWA ZAWA ZAWA ZAWA ZAWA ZAWA
>> No. 4442
>>4439
I will be damned if this is a BAD END.
Tonight we learn french.
>> No. 4443
File 121054675785.jpg - (180.05KB , 654x492 , 111e824b847390f4764ce6dbad2113f7.jpg ) [iqdb]
4443
I hate snails.

[x] Ask her about Remilia.
>> No. 4444
"There is one little thing you can do for me." You say.
"anything"
"Are there any French dictionaries in the library?" You ask.
"yes i think so would you like me to take you to them?"
"I only need one, that's all."
"what for?"

Oh Koakuma, how can you lie to her? She's just so good. But you have no idea what's on that letter.

"I would tell you, I really would, but I'd prefer not to."
"why?"
"Because ... well I don't know why actually. It could be nothing or it could be really dangerous. In any case I'm going to have to ask you to trust me."
Koakuma blows gently into your ear.

Oh. My.

"only if you come see me again"
"Anything you say Koakuma." You're pretty sure you'd come see her again anyway, no encouragement needed.
She giggles again and pulls back.
She points at the floor and mouths 'sit'. Then she starts to rise into the air, wings on her head fluttering for effect. She holds up her fingers and mouths 'five minutes' as she disappears over the top of the bookcase.

It doesn't take long, nowhere near five minutes. Koakuma arcs over the top of the bookcase again holding a large heavy book in her hands.
There is a moment when you can almost see up her skirt but you decide not to push it after the tender moment with her just now.
She descends, showing off by spinning just before she lands, swishing her skirt around her hips. She smiles at you and hands you the book.
You flop it open to check. Yup, French dictionary, full of annoying silent letters and silly linguistic flourishes.
"Thanks Koakuma."
She looks at you expectantly, cocking her head.
"Yes, I'll come see you again."
She smiles and nods.

[ ] Say goodbye.
[ ] Kiss her goodbye.

AND

[ ] Time for translation.
[ ] Leave the dictionary in your room for now.
>> No. 4445
[ ] Say goodbye.
[ ] Leave the dictionary in your room for now.

Not yet.
>> No. 4446
[x] Follow Reisen
>> No. 4448
[x] Say goodbye.
No good pushing our luck with a sudden kiss. Reeks of a "suck our your energy and die" end.

[x] Time for translation.
Letter of Damocles. I'll be removing you now.
>> No. 4449
You guys know if we translate this letter it could fuck up all we've done. For all you know Belmonymous could have something click inside of him and go on a killing spree in the SDM.
>> No. 4450
[X] Say goodbye.
[X] Leave the dictionary in your room for now.

We've got a Flan to play with, and a Remi to visit. Translation can wait, I think.
>> No. 4451
>>4444
[X] Say goodbye.
[X] Leave the dictionary in your room for now.

Seconding the choice. We need more info!
>> No. 4452
[x] Say goodbye.
[x] Leave the dictionary in your room for now.
We'll do it when we're about to go to sleep.
>> No. 4453
[x] Say goodbye.
[x] Leave the dictionary in your room for now.
>> No. 4454
[X] Say goodbye
[X] Time for translation, bitches
>> No. 4455
[x] Say goodbye.
[x] Leave the dictionary in your room for now.

My teeth have rotted to nothing thanks to you HY.
>> No. 4456
[x] Say goodbye.
[x] Leave the dictionary in your room for now.
>> No. 4457
[x] Hug her goodbye

[x] Leave the dictionary in your room for now.
>> No. 4458
[X] Say goodbye.
[X] Translate in your room
>> No. 4459
[x] Say goodbye.
[x] Time for translation.
Leaving the dictionary in our room is just asking for someone to find it (probably Sakuya while cleaning). Even if the translation = bad end, at least we'll understand it.
>> No. 4460
>>4449
do not want this
Changed to
[x] Say goodbye.
[x] Leave the dictionary in your room for now.
What do we do if we translate it later and then go click?
>> No. 4461
[X] Say goodbye
[X] Leave the dictionary in your room for now

Don't be so eager to translate that letter.
>> No. 4462
>>4442
Hell yeah! Then we can whisper sweet nothings to Remi.

[x] Ask her if she can get you a French dictionary.
>> No. 4463
>>4459
>>Even if the translation = bad end, at least we'll understand it.
There's a certain wisdom to this.
>> No. 4464
>>4462
Regardless of the slowpoke, that does address the concern raised by >>4459
>> No. 4465
>>4458

I fix my choice
[X] Take a superficial look, don't waste your time on trying to translate it really, just to get some words right and take some time to think about it while you do other sutff
>> No. 4466
[X] Say goodbye.
[X] Translate in your room
>> No. 4467
>>4449
Yeah, but if we leave it lying around it could screw up things later. Might as well deal with it now.

Of course, it COULD screw up things without BAD ENDing us at all. But it's hard to imagine us doing any damage without Bad Ending. It would need Flandre or Remi showing up to prevent Patchy from slaughtering us where we stand, and even then it's hard to see how the story would progress if we've been mind raped by the letter.
>> No. 4468
[X] Say goodbye
[X] Time for translation, bitches
>> No. 4469
[x] Say goodbye.
[x] Leave the dictionary in your room for now.
>> No. 4470
[ ] Kiss her goodbye.
[ ] Time for translation.
>> No. 4471
>>4467
No one knows that we have a french letter or a picture of Remilia with us. Even if they find a french Dictionary, we can talk our way out of it, with saying you want to learn a new language or something.
>> No. 4472
[x] Say goodbye.
[x] Leave the dictionary in your room for now.
>> No. 4473
[X] Say goodbye
[X] Time for translation, bitches

Slowpoked eh?


>>full of annoying silent letters and silly linguistic flourishes.

Yes you definately are one of my countrymen aren't you HY? Although from an objective point of view English is actually a much more difficult language to learn, with it's super mongrel mix of European words
>> No. 4474
[]say goodbye
[]time for translation!

If we get a BAD END, we go back a few adn correct our mistake. Ah, the sweet smell of unreality...
>> No. 4475
>>4471
No, I mean if we leave the letter lying around it may screw us, not the dictionary. We don't really need Flandre or Remi getting mindraped after stumbling across the letter when we're bathing or sleeping or something. If there's going to be mindraping, might as well make it us, here and now.
>> No. 4476
>>4473
I know English is harder but I just really hate French.
>> No. 4477
>>4473

Tell that to every school kid that has to go through french lessons at school.
>> No. 4478
>>4475
It's actually more dangerous to leave the letter lying around. If we translate it later, it's as likely to mindrape us then as it is now. If it mindrapes us now, it's almost a guaranteed immediate Bad End + Continue, because the story cannot continue with a mindraped Anon. But if someone else stumbles across the letter and reads it...well, the story can continue even if someone else is mindraped. There'll just be a cloud of despair hanging in the background.
>> No. 4479
>>4473

I gotta disagree. French has HUGE pile of useless gramar rules and shit. It's worse than English, at least in my opinion.
>> No. 4480
You know, reflecting upon this and based on what someone said in the last thread, it doesn't really feel like the right time to use the letter. I'm basing this on the other times we've used our equipment; mostly the whip. Giving it to Sakuya, using it on the youkai, and cleaning it are all that I remember. Those were all events initiated by external factors, and it made sense to use it at the time. But pursuing it by ourselves seems to be forcing the issue, and we already ended ourselves in that manner.

I'm reading too far into this.

And using the bad end to figure out what the letter says? Really? Easy mode much? We already turned down a hint about the letter too. Accidental bad ends are one thing, but instigating one because it's too hard to figure out smacks of incompetence. We should be able to figure this out.
>> No. 4481
[X] Say goodbye.
[X] Translate in your room.
>>4471
Eh, I suppose we could just say we wanted to learn to converse with Remilia in her natural language. Still, the prospect of finding out what the letter says is too tempting. I'm sceptical about the mindrape (really, I thought the only reason Patchy was reading but 'not reading' it was because she already knew what it was going to say from the first few lines).
>> No. 4482
>>4473
I'm french, and I think English is way easier. Dunno what's wrong with me. I suck at French.
>> No. 4483
If choosing to translate the letter does lead to a bad end, perhaps Patchy will catch us before anything significant is learnt (thereby removing the element of EASY MODO).
>> No. 4484
>>4483
Knowing that the letter is EEEEVIL would be enough for me anyway. We can thereafter stash it away or otherwise make sure no one gets there hands on it. And if the letter's not evil...INFO GET!
>> No. 4485
[x] Pause
[x] Inventory
[x] Examine Note

Apparently we never did this.
>> No. 4486
Votes are for say goodbye and leave dictionary in your room. Writing.
>> No. 4487
[X] Say goodbye.
[X] Translate in your room.

even if this fucks us up, we'll have a better understanding of how to handle it.
>> No. 4488
>>4487
dammit, slowpoked again.

Alright, let's go play with Flandre LIKE WE PROMISED, come back, eat, translate letter, then go see Remilia. Any objections?
>> No. 4489
[x] Say goodbye.
[x] Leave the dictionary in your room for now.

We got a Bad End and skirted about half a dozen more for this fucking thing. There is no reason to procrastinate: If it's good, it's good; if it's bad, we get Bad End but know at least know what it does when we use the continue.

THIS NOTE IS AN EYESORE. TRANSLATE IT.
>> No. 4490
>>4488
>>Any objections?
Objection your Honor: evidence is inadmissible as an out of court statement submitted for the truth of the matter therein without any exceptions that would prove that the statement is reliable. Furthermore, admitting the statement for whatever probative value it may have is outweight due to the possibility of undue prejudice against the defendant. I move to have the evidence rejected until the court can review it in an in camera session outside the presence of the jury.
>> No. 4491
"Well, thanks again Koakuma." You say.
She smiles and bobs her head at you.
"I better be off, goodbye for now." You give her a little wave and turn away.
Just as you're wondering how exactly you're going to find your way back out, that green blob Patchouli summoned fades back into visibility in front of you.
Huh.
It spins around you once before settling on a direction. You have a thought and turn back to Koakuma.
"Koakuma? Which direction is the way out?" You ask.
She points in the same direction your little green ball is facing.
That settles it.
You bid her goodbye again and set off into the library, following the ball. It proves it's worth once again, no less than ten minutes later you spot the library doors. As soon as you're through them the blob fades again, but you can feel it lingering in the back of your mind.

You head to your room to dump the dictionary, it's too heavy to carry around in a pocket. Once there you find a mirror and take a good look at yourself. You had a bath yesterday but you didn't shave. You haven't really washed yet today and you only got up a few hours ago.

Time to make oneself presentable.

You head to the bathroom again, Remilia's bathroom. The risk is worth it. Or perhaps you just feel a little more relaxed in this place at last. Wouldn't be so bad if she did walk in on you anyway.

Bath.
Shave.
Find unused toothbrush. Clean teeth.
Wash hair.
Empty bath.

Right, that's better. It's kind of nice using such a huge bathroom as well, you can understand why Remilia likes living in such luxury. Wouldn't anyone who lived that long want it to be as comfortable as possible? Then again she's has all the time in the world to acquire that comfort.

Feeling refreshed, you head:

[ ] To find Flandre.
[ ] For a walk in the garden.
[ ] To explore the Mansion a little.
[ ] For a nap.
>> No. 4492
[ ] For a nap.
Sleeping like the motherfucking fist of the north star.
>> No. 4493
[x] To find Flandre.
>> No. 4494
[x] To find Flandre.

Anon promised didn't he?
>> No. 4495
[X] To explore the Mansion a little.
Sakuya-saaaaaaaaan~
>> No. 4496
[X] To find Flandre.

Time to play~.
>> No. 4497
[x] For a nap.

Gee all this walking sure made me ti-VAGINATEETH
>> No. 4498
[z] To find Flandre.
>> No. 4499
>>4485
This.

[x] Examine Note
>> No. 4500
>>4491

[x] To explore the Mansion a little.

If the map isn't 100% cleared by the time you finish the game, you're doing it wrong.
>> No. 4501
[x] To find Flandre.
Oh Flandreeeeeeeee it's time to plaaaaaaaaaaaay!
Flaaaaaandreeeee! It's time to plaaaaaay!
>> No. 4502
[X] To find Flandre

We promised
>> No. 4503
>>4491
[X] To explore the Mansion a little.

Just a little, then we can go play with Flandre. I like the way HY describes the mansion.
>> No. 4504
<HY> You haven't examined the note or tried to translate it yet. All you've seen is a note in French.
>> No. 4505
[x] To explore the Mansion a little.
>> No. 4506
[x] To find Flandre.

WE PROMISED TO PLAY ANON

CAN YOU BREAK THAT PROMISE SO EASILY?
>> No. 4507
>>4501

Was that supposed to remind me of The Warriors?
>> No. 4508
[X] To find Flandre.
>> No. 4509
[ ] To find Flandre.

YOU PROMISED
>> No. 4510
>>4504

Well shit on a shingle.

Deleting old post.

[x] Examine the note
>> No. 4511
▷ To find Flandre.

I wonder how her little crown is holding up.
>> No. 4512
[x] To find the Holy Grail
>> No. 4513
>>4507

If it was, he's doing it wrong.
>> No. 4514
[X] To find Flandre.

Made a promise.
>> No. 4515
[x] For a nap.
>> No. 4516
[ ] Brighten up at the mention of the handle of your pal and greet her enthusiastically
[ ] Ask her how she brought you here
>> No. 4517
[X] To explore the Mansion a little.
>> No. 4518
[ ] To find Flandre.
>> No. 4519
>>4516

It starting to look like the whole -posting-in-wrong-topic thing is done on purpose -_-
>> No. 4520
>>4519

Hi, you must be new here
>> No. 4521
>>4519
HURRRRRRRR
>> No. 4522
That magic eye is still following us. We have to make sure it's gone or that Patchi is busy with Alice before we attempt the translation.

Also, Koakuma has been deprived of honest physical contact for so long that she's sustained by a mere hug? I'm so happy I could cry!
>> No. 4523
>>4520

That'd be true...
>> No. 4524
Just to bring some rage.

The inventory screen has no 'examine' button. Only 'use'.
>> No. 4525
>>4519
>-_-

ಠ_ಠ
>> No. 4526
[] Go to Flandre. For the love of God don't make her wait. She might get mad. T~T
>> No. 4527
>>4523
New trips for the tripgod!
>> No. 4528
>>4523

Then here's the crash course:

Don't use any smilies other than ;_; or ಠ_ಠ

Abandon any and all morals you have.
>> No. 4529
[X] Walk around the mansion.
>> No. 4530
>>4528
ξ・∀・)
>> No. 4531
>>4528

Smileys? Acknowledged
Morals? theshitisthatthing?
>> No. 4532
>>4524
You dirty nigger.
>> No. 4533
>>4523
In that case there's only one thing you need to know.

Watch out for that *Scorn* guy, he's crazy.

Some say he's a machine programmed by anti-spirals to create bad ends.

Others say he's a minor avatar of Slaanesh sent to corrupt the faithful to his master's dark delights.

A small demographic claim he's an English university student who writes a VN-a-like in /forest/. But that bunch usually get ignored.
>> No. 4534
>>4533
Actually, I'd say on the DESPAIR to HAPPINESS scale, you're closer to the middle than to the despair side. Now, Kira, he's the true Anti-spiral. Futa wriggle and shitting alice didn't bring me despair, quite the opposite.
>> No. 4535
>>4524
[x] inventory
[x] use note on self
>> No. 4536
>>4530

GET OUT MERUPO
>> No. 4537
You writing already HY?
>> No. 4538
>>4535
[x] inventory
[x] use eyes on note
[x] use eyes on pens
[x] use eyes on playing cards

LOOKING AT THINGS IS HARD, LET'S GO SHOPPING
>> No. 4540
>>4524

[x] Swing it around to see if it's magical
>> No. 4541
>>Sleeping like the motherfucking fist of the north star.

Is what I am going to do now. Stayed up much too late reading about DFC cyborg-loli again so you had more updates. Back tomorrow!
>> No. 4542
>>4537
I think he may have retired for the night. He usually does around this time.
>> No. 4543
>>4541
Good night and you better be not late.
>> No. 4544
>>4536

ξ・A・)
>> No. 4545
>>4541

Nooo My temporary yet efficient cure for boredom.
[Voice in Background: Go back to FH and work on your own shit ]
*explodes*
>> No. 4546
>>4544

I want to love you tenderly Merupo.
>> No. 4547
>>4546

ξ・∀・)めるぽ!

*psyblades appear*
>> No. 4548
>>4547

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT MERUPO PISS OFF ALREADY

NO ONE LOVES YOU EXCEPT FOR THAT ONE FAGGOT
>> No. 4549
>>4547
*squeeze*
>> No. 4550
>>4549
NO, go away.
>> No. 4551
>>4548
This Anon speaks the Truth!
>> No. 4552
File 121055517050.jpg - (554.15KB , 1600x1200 , 6387232 RS.jpg ) [iqdb]
4552
So, are we 100% sure now that Little Miss Handjob was Remilia?
>> No. 4553
>>4552
I'm not sure of anything anymore.
>> No. 4554
>>4548

I SHALL ENJOY MY MERUPO, THANK YOU.
>> No. 4555
>>4552
Did we not remember that the person who did it had long hairs?
First i thought Patchy, but maybe it was someone else.
>> No. 4556
>>4555

It was the other way around. The girl's hair only hit the shoulders. Short.
>> No. 4559
>>4541
>DFC cyborg-loli
what?
>> No. 4560
>>4559
Blame
>> No. 4561
>>4560
IIRC, Blame doesn't have cyborg lolis. DFC, maybe, but not loli.
>> No. 4563
File 121057568395.jpg - (32.92KB , 512x512 , koakuma is hungry needs fuck badly.jpg ) [iqdb]
4563
I have a sudden theory about Koakuma.

>"i do not think in terms as you do i do not care if you prefer remilia"
>"What? What do you want then?"
>"just hug me some more"

Have any of you read the Dresden Files?
Think about White Court vampires. They feed off sexual/emotional energy.

I wonder if Koakuma --a succubus who literally has not seen a man since Patchy summoned her into service who KNOWS how many years ago-- is wanting to use Belmonymous as kind of a delicious snack.

But instead of fucking him outright (which leads to Koakumashark End), which would be like eating all her delicious cake at once, she instead decides to nibble lightly, feeding off him non-lethally: Through emotional gestures of affection and closeness.

This won't be as much of a wonderful meal as sharking him would be, but she knows how fucking rare men are in Gensokyo (at least, in her part of it), and has thus prudently decided to keep us alive by taking little bites, instead.

What do you all think?
>> No. 4564
File 12105764246.jpg - (222.31KB , 600x556 , remiliareddress.jpg ) [iqdb]
4564
>>4552
>One of the hands moves away from your face and you feel hair touch your shoulder. What-

The person had short hair, seeing as it wasn't noticed until AFTER they leaned forward. This automatically rules out:
- China & Patchi (hair reaches elbow-length)
- Koakuma (long hair, would've felt the bat ears next to our head as well)
- Sakuya has somewhat short hair, but her braids would've been felt a lot sooner too (plus, as I've started before, if she didn't want to be found out, she would just time-skipped out the bathroom).

Remi and Flan both have short, shoulder length hair, but the selling point is Flan's child-like innocence wouldn't have known what we were doing, much less would've known we were lying. Oh, yeah, and the whole 'being asleep at the time of the incident' defense.

You'd have to be a total Circle-9 NOT to see the culprit is none other than Red Herring!! ...I-I mean, Remilia Scarlet.
>> No. 4565
>>4563 Please, do not write such bad things about Koakuma, if Hungry sees it, maybe he will just implant it to his story, and I do not want one Koakuma BAD END..
Koakuma is the second subucci that 'I see in my life'. I saw one in Rosario+Vampire, that subucci had the ability to mindcontroll, and if she kissed somebody, that somebody has fallen love in her forever, if you know what I mean..
>> No. 4567
>>4563
Fucking him outright isn't anything like a 'wonderful meal' or 'eating all her delicious cake at once'. She was crying when she killed him during the Bad End, and was clearly sad while talking about all the people who die by... touching her. Maybe she is drawing small amounts of energy from their contact, but it's nowhere near as vindictive as you're making it sound.

>>4564
There's only so much you can read into the hair. Whoever it was could've easily swept back/repositioned their hair with their hands before getting down to business.
>> No. 4568
>>4552 Absolutly hundred percents sure. Koakuma just saw the incident, but the shoe incident?? That's still a mistery to me. For save herself? Maybe Remilia noticed her present?
>> No. 4569
ALSO: I just noticed, 'second vampire'. Who's the first? Probably not Flandre, because she's younger than Remilia.. Is this Castelvania related?
>> No. 4570
>>4569
Mmm... it does seem weird that she'd refer to Remilia as the 2nd, not 1st vampire, but unless HY's planning to introduce a new character there's no-one else the 1st could be other than Flandre.
>> No. 4571
File 121058128099.jpg - (191.53KB , 1020x1190 , kurumupose.jpg ) [iqdb]
4571
>>4569
"no she is very kind but you are involved with the second vampire are you not?"
'Second Vampire?'
"You mean Remilia?" You ask.
"second vampire yes remilia"

Good God, man... unlimitedfacepalmworks.jpg

Have some Kurumu to clean up your faggotry.
>> No. 4572
>>4561
After the Safeguard agent is purged from her body, Cibo is so very loli.
>> No. 4573
>>4567
Sorry, I phrased that wrong. I meant it more as in from a purely sustenance-oriented point of view, taking Belmonymous all in one go would be eating all her cake at once.

Now, whether she would ENJOY doing so is an entirely different matter (and we can see that she didn't.)
>> No. 4575
>>4573
In that case, yeah, I agree. I can't think of any other reason for the request for hugs/her being so affectionate even after she found out Belmonymous was interested in Remilia. Unless you were getting something from it, hugging the mistress's love interest wouldn't seem to be the smartest move.
>> No. 4576
>>4571 Did you even read my second sentence?

first vampire = ????
second vampire = Remi..
third vampire = Flandre, I think it so, because:
1. Flandre is younger than Remilia
2. She is also weaker, I mean 'changing the fate' is the stronger ability..
3. Flandre is being controlled by Remila, I think there is no way that the second controls the first
4. Is there a first vampire? That is far superior for both?
>> No. 4577
>>4576
I see what you mean, but Flan is stronger than Remi. Or at least I think that's how the canon goes.

So assuming that Koakuma isn't talking about power levels, perhaps there is a "first" and as yet unknown vampire out there?
>> No. 4578
>>4576
Interesting view, but (2) and (3) are essentially incorrect. Flandre is stronger than Remilia in canon (profile: "her raw destructive power far exceeds that of her sister's") and Remilia doesn't control her, rather Flandre "really respects her older sister" and therefore does what she says.

That said, I still wouldn't have expected Koakuma to refer to Remilia as the 2nd vampire. Meh, we'll see.
>> No. 4579
>>4576
We were just talking about Flandre earlier, and how she took the shoe to her bethroom. That makes Flandre the first vampire.
>>"But why did you leave my shoe in Flandre's room?" You ask.
>>She giggles. An actual full volume giggle. That was kind of nice.
>>"i was not sure what my mistress would think of it" She says.
>>Ah. That makes sense.
>>"Why? Does she forbid a lot of things?"
>>"no she is very kind but you are involved with the second vampire are you not?"

When you look at the context, it's not weird at all.
>> No. 4580
>>4579 has actual reading comprehension, something I apparently lack. Yeah, you're probably right.
>> No. 4581
>>4576
>2. She is also weaker, I mean 'changing the fate' is the stronger ability..

lol no

Flandre could destroy the entire world in an instant. Remi can't even control her fate h4x; it's unconscious.

Maybe Remi is actually the younger sister, but it's hushed up to keep Flan under control, or maybe Flan is the first vampire in the sense that she was turned before Remi was. Hell, maybe the first vampire was an older sibling who was killed.

Anyway, it's looks like important information.
>> No. 4582
File 121059359734.png - (420.14KB , 704x396 , kurumuwins1.png ) [iqdb]
4582
>>4576
Learn to /contextclues/ from my post. The "first vampire" is Flandre, since she's the vampire they were currently talking about! Stop thinking of it as a mystery, and start thinking of it as "the other vampire" is the the vampire not in question!
>> No. 4584
>>4581
>>"Flandre could destroy the entire world in an instant. Remi can't even control her fate h4x; it's unconscious."
Even though Flandre's clearly stronger, this sentence is completely flawed. Suggesting that Flandre could destroy the entire world in an instant is overhyping her powers to the point of ridiculousness, and Akyu in PMiSS says only that she's "not sure whether or not" Remilia's fate hax is a conscious ability.

Also, >>4579 and >>4582 need to be re-emphasised to stop this 2nd vampire discussion from continuing.
>> No. 4585
File 121059442620.png - (149.33KB , 512x512 , 1207295075452.png ) [iqdb]
4585
>>4582 In b4 you learn to read my second sentence as well. I was just asking about the first vampire.

ALSO: CONGRAT you're the winner..
>> No. 4586
Hey, guys! Can Shiki kill Remilia?
>> No. 4587
>>4586
No Type-Moon/Touhou crossover or power level discussion has ever ended well. Stop it. Now.
>> No. 4588
>>4586
Oh god I hate can Shiki kill X debates. It ends up with one fag claiming that shiki can kill his own limitations stopping his brain from exploding when he wants to cut the more difficult lines.
>> No. 4589
>>4586
No.

Because he'd be too bust raping the nameless maids.

BA DUM TSH
>> No. 4590
>>4589
busy*

For fuck's sake.
>> No. 4591
File 121060020686.gif - (191.99KB , 300x274 , kurumubreasts1.gif ) [iqdb]
4591
>>4586
No. You see how well he "killed" Arc, didn't you? Now try a loli version who's faster and can change the outcome of the match anyway she sees fit. Just like my Shiki vs. Yukari debate, Shiki would kill himself before he can even SLIGHTLY kill most God/top tier Touhou characters. They're just THAT broken.

>>4588
Lemme trump that statement for a second: Can Itachi kill Remilia? Roam GFAQs anime board for even a second and you'll see why I'm an ex-Narutard.

Saging my damn self for falling into a POWERLEVELZ debate... more Kurumu for my faggotry.
>> No. 4592
>>4591
4/10. Even after seeing so many Touhou power level threads, I'm still almost baited by people trying to definitively set the limit, scope, and efficacy of characters' powers based on lines like "power to manipulate fate".
>> No. 4593
I thought that Koakuma said "second vampire" in the sense of "the other vampire", since you were just talking about Flandre.
>> No. 4594
File 121060173824.jpg - (16.79KB , 704x396 , 1176387326941.jpg ) [iqdb]
4594
Guess what, guys.
>> No. 4595
File 121060283156.jpg - (113.29KB , 486x386 , 472df0ff000f887a362d0a92a3330177.jpg ) [iqdb]
4595
Eh, there might be more to this "first/second vampire" business, or there might not. I really doubt it, though.

Either way, I think we have more important things to worry about now. Like handjobs.

Clearly the only way we're going to bring out the truth is to continue observation of the suspect, and possibly attempt to press her until she cracks under the pressure and confesses.

And then press her some more, if you know what I mean.
>> No. 4597
File 121061016891.jpg - (960.87KB , 1280x1024 , FlandreBack.jpg ) [iqdb]
4597
So it's off to find Flandre next? While she's cute and all, it's worth noting Remilia's advice not to spend too much time with her, lest she get too attached to us and decide we belong to her rather than her sister.
>> No. 4598
We DID promise to play with her later, so we just need to moderate how much time we spend. After Flandre, it'll probably be close to time to see Remilia again.
>> No. 4599
>>4597
some of us haven't given up on that harem route yet.
>> No. 4600
And you can't get that route unless everyone likes you. You're in Remi's route anyway, not sure how many you can get to from here.
>> No. 4601
>>4599
Except we're locked on the Remilia route.
>> No. 4602
>>4597
Indeed, we NEED that Harem Route, but i guess we fucked up on it already with not picking Why i assult moe moe flan-chan.
And after all we did promise to come play with her later.
>> No. 4603
>>4600
>>4602
we might have scored a lot higher with Remi than Flan, but I can't say we're doing too bad in the harem department.

My guess, we'll get another shot at Flan, should we be willing to take it. WIAMMFC was probably just a BAD END anyway.
>> No. 4604
Haremfags should just hold off on their haremfagging until later. The wait makes it more sweet.
>> No. 4605
>>4603
Nevertheless, by eroge logic, we haven't even hit the 2p h-scenes yet, so going for 3p right away would be stupid.

In other words, don't try anything until we get our next Remi h-scene, at least.
>> No. 4606
>>4599
We're going on the Remilia route first, Koakuma route second.
Anon agreed, don't bother him about it.
>> No. 4607
>>4603
If we get another chance with Flandre, it will bad end us anyway. Death by Remilia or Flandre, who knows.
>> No. 4608
If Remi killed us because we tried to take a peek at her sleeping body I don't want to think of what she would do if she caught us screwing Flan. Or if Flan tells her about it afterwards.
>> No. 4609
>>4608
GUNGNIR UP THE ANUS!

There, I just made you a bit stronger.
>> No. 4610
That's right, you promised to play with Flandre again today. You don't want to break a promise to something that can quite literally delete you from existence. Also you don't want to break a promise to Flandre because she's just so damn cute, only a cold-hearted bastard would want to let her down.

Now where would she be?

Come to think of it you've not seen Flandre's room yet. You know she lived in the basement for all those years, so her room must be downstairs. You head down the stairs to the lowest level you can. You know the kitchen is on this floor, as is the Mansion's front door, but you're not sure what else is around here. You wander the corridors for a while, trying each door systematically. Dining rooms, sitting rooms. Servants quarters. Servants bathroom (occupied, you get a bar of soap thrown at you by a Fairy Maid for your trouble). Big room with huge windows looking out onto the garden. Little corridors that lead off elsewhere. You take a glance in each, not really examining them properly. You've looked almost everywhere by the time you loop back to the kitchen. That's weird, where's Flandre's room?

[ ] Check down that back corridor in the kitchen.
[ ] Call Sakuya.
[ ] Call out Flandre's name.
[ ] Hit floors, look for hidden buttons, yank light fixtures, etc.
>> No. 4611
Either
[] Call Sakuya
or
[] Call Flandre's name
Not sure which is better at the moment.
>> No. 4612
[X] Check down that back corridor in the kitchen.
>> No. 4613
[X] Check down that back corridor in the kitchen.
Calling Sakuya every time would be silly, and calling Flandre could be dangerous. This is better than trying to find trap-doors.
>> No. 4614
[x] Call out Flandre's name.

By which of course I mean whistle.
>> No. 4615
[x] Call out Flandre's name.

Back area of the kitchen? DO NOT WANT.
>> No. 4616
[x] Whistle Flandre's name.
>> No. 4617
I think I found our theme song.
http://olremix.org/remixes/Disk_Mastah_Smokabitch_-_Juese_Belmont(Castlevania).mp3
>> No. 4618
[X] Check down that back corridor in the kitchen.
>> No. 4619
>>4617
JUESE BELMONT
DEBE DE BAH BAH BAH BUM BAH
>> No. 4620
[ ] Check down that back corridor in the kitchen.

It's about time we man up and took a peak. We've already murked one youkai, so anymore would be small fry.
>> No. 4621
[x] Call out Flandre's name.
>> No. 4622
[x] Call out Flandre's name.
>> No. 4623
>>4616
oh u
>> No. 4624
[ ] Call out Flandre's name.
Time for some hug for the loli vampire.
>> No. 4625
[X] Check down that back corridor in the kitchen.
>> No. 4626
[x] Whistle for Flandre
>> No. 4627
[ ] Call out Flandre's name.

Suddenly, Ninjas.
>> No. 4628
[X] Call out Flandre's name.
>> No. 4629
[X] Call out Flandre's name.
>> No. 4630
>>4613
I only saw what you did there after reading >>4627.

slowpoke.jpg
>> No. 4631
[X] Call out Flandre's name.

She's obviously not down creepyfuck corridor, because that's where her food is kept, and she has no idea where her food comes from.
>> No. 4632
[x] Call out Flandre's name.
>> No. 4633
[ ] Call for Tewi
>> No. 4634
[X] Call Sakuya.
[X] Call out Flandre's name.
>> No. 4635
[ ] Hit floors, look for hidden buttons, yank light fixtures, etc.
Platforming!
>> No. 4636
[x] Smash candles, break chairs/tables, whip fairies
>> No. 4637
>>4636 If you do that, Sakuya kills you..
>> No. 4638
[ ] Ask her about the favor she mentioned
[ ] Ask her why she isn't eating
>> No. 4639
[X] Call out Flandre's name.
Difficult one this. Instinct tells me that venturing into Flandre's food supply would be a bad move, while asking Sakuya where Flandre's room is might work, but then Sakuya'd definitely tell Remi afterwards (not exactly a good thing, since she warned us not to spend too much time with her). Calling for Flandre, on the other hand, has a small chance of us finding her without attracting anyone else's attention.
>> No. 4640
>>4638
0/10.
>> No. 4641
>>4636
>[x] Smash candles, break chairs/tables, whip fairies
>whip fairies
Belmonymous put the S and M in SDM.
>> No. 4642
>>4636
[x]Equip Claimh Solais
[x] Check down that back corridor in the kitchen.
>> No. 4643
>>4638
It wasn't funny when you first did, and it isn't any funnier now after the 10th time.
>> No. 4644
Back now, writing. Will try to speed it up a little for the next couple of hours.
>> No. 4645
>>4644 A GOOD IDEA!
>> No. 4646
File 121062650084.jpg - (7.73KB , 125x125 , win.jpg ) [iqdb]
4646
>>4644
north star, ect.
>> No. 4647
>>4644 ALSO: I have a question, who's the first vampire?
>> No. 4648
>>4644
SPEED IT UP! SPEED IT UP!
SPEED IT UP! CHAZZ IT UP!
>> No. 4649
>>4647
God damnit, you didn't get it earlier?

Hungry, maybe you shouldn't use such complex sentences. Your readers are getting confused.
>> No. 4650
>>4644
[x] GENUFLECT
>> No. 4651
>>4649 I just want to hear it from Hungry..
>> No. 4652
>>4644
F5IN WITH MY MOTHERFUCKING FIST LIKE JESUS NORTH STAR CHRIST!!
>> No. 4655
Fuck. Got the short end of the stick with the time zone I live in. *goes to sleep*
>> No. 4656
NEW THREAD...
>> No. 4663
>>4655
Sorry about that. Bit slow starting tonight.
>> No. 4665
>>4663
No need to apologize.