[Return]
Archived thread

File 128222650422.png - (350.00KB , 600x600 , DerpWarsTitle2.png ) [iqdb]
41644 No. 41644
Now with exactly the same about of derp as before!

And now with more lying about daily updates!

Don't do drugs! Stay in school! Take it easy! Overuse exclamation points!

>> No. 41645
File 128222654966.png - (17.67KB , 189x318 , Derp Sakuya 27.png ) [iqdb]
41645
Wait… no, it can’t be… you fixed that in the other story… she can’t have escaped… can she? You begin to question your own sanity as you argue with yourself over how much AFT is bleeding into Derp Wars and vice-versa. Because in AFT she’s an emotionless manipulative bitch that kills people. In Derp Wars she’s just an emotionless manipulative bitch. Maybe. You haven’t seen her character sheet yet so you can’t be sure. Can you? Can you ever be sure that what you think you believe is really real? Could it be possible that it’s all a lie, that the hair dye doesn’t exist, redhead aren’t sexy, and you’re making it all up in your mind?

“GODDAMN IT KOISHI! CHARLES GET OUT OF MY HEAD!”
>> No. 41647
File 128222662611.png - (43.02KB , 497x317 , Derp Sakuya 28.png ) [iqdb]
41647
You ZA WARUDO like a boss and pull that same stunt you did back in A Fairy’s Tale to find out where The Invisible Woman is hiding. Apparently she wasn’t trying very hard; she’s hiding in plain sight in that one basement room with all the junk in it, like she always seems to be. You are ditzy and airheaded and thus do not know how to count; you see absolutely nothing wrong with this picture. Everything is perfectly normal and nothing suggests that there is anything awry.
>> No. 41648
File 128222668558.png - (51.79KB , 496x316 , Derp Sakuya 29.png ) [iqdb]
41648
Time resumes, and you begin to choke a bitch, who’s hair is quite obviously a natural blonde. Girl had better cancel her reservation or there’ll be hell to pay! She makes some gasping mystical comment about harems and dying hair and how all the cool kids are doing it. Is she… is she trying to mimic you?! Unacceptable! There’s only enough room for one harem in this adventure!
>> No. 41649
File 12822267261.png - (60.67KB , 495x315 , Derp Sakuya 30.png ) [iqdb]
41649
You open the MENU screen, and add Sunny and China to your party. The battle of you commences! You shall prove your worth by defeating these dumb blondes and show once and for all that redheads are superior!


[ ] FIGHT
[ ] MAGIC
[ ] ITEM
[ ] SUMMON
[ ] POKEMON
[ ] There’s no running from this fight!
>> No. 41650
[X] MAGIC
Preferably a multi-hit spell.

>Six of a Kind
Flandre is obviously cheating.
>> No. 41655
[x] ITEM
-[x] RED HAIR DYE
What better way to defeat our enemies, than to convert them?
>> No. 41656
[X] Fight
Float like the clouds, strike like the tornado~!
>> No. 41657
File 128223286026.png - (17.41KB , 125x125 , title-kweh.png ) [iqdb]
41657
>>41650
She's not cheating, that's a Royal full straight house flush
[x] SUMMON

Seriously now, I smell 4 Flanns, 1 shapeshifter fairy and 1 wild Remi hair dye'd.
I'd say Nue, but she doesn't exist in these stories... Even thought she could have been added to the plot since she's one of the few Touhous that were not in Gensokyo at the time
Ahem.
>> No. 41658
[x] ITEM
-[x] RED HAIR DYE

This smells of success.
>> No. 41661
>>41657
Isn't that because she was sealed away/sleeping during this time period?

[x] ITEM
-[x] RED HAIR DYE
>> No. 41662
[x] ITEM
-[x] RED HAIR DYE

yesss
>> No. 41665
File 128224425223.jpg - (67.65KB , 800x600 , ass kicking.jpg ) [iqdb]
41665
[x] SUMMON
- [x] Archer

Let's get some ass kicking going, the other party is overpowered as hell anyway.
>> No. 41666
[Q] ITEM
-[Q] RED HAIR DYE

Harem hijack- go!
>> No. 41667
File 12822454535.png - (334.29KB , 600x400 , Derp Sakuya 31.png ) [iqdb]
41667
Round 1 begins! Your eyes go all swirly and you are all transported to a feeble caricature of the room you were just in! You open up your PDA and scroll through your completely unorganized item pack while Sunny and China defend you from Flandre clones! If you ever start a plus-game, you should really hotkey some of this stuff. Ahh, here it is, the RED HAIR DYE! It’s most obviously a key item because it’s in CAPITAL LETTERS. Use RED HAIR DYE on whom?

[ ] SELF Sakuya-san
[ ] ALLY Meiling-sama
[ ] ALLY Sunny-tan
[ ] BITCH Koishi-jukeisha
[ ] ENEMY Flandre-chan
[ ] ENEMY Flandre-sama
[ ] ENEMY Flandre-kun
[ ] ENEMY Flandre-senpai
[ ] ENEMY Flandre-ue
[→] ENEMY Flandre no Kimi
>> No. 41668
File 128224551765.png - (336.26KB , 600x400 , Derp Sakuya 32.png ) [iqdb]
41668
You politely wait until it is your turn to rock out; if you didn’t the system would collapse and no one would ever have fun again. The enemy party is arrogantly cherry-tapping you with weak-level attacks that still hurt because of stats or something! Enough of this nonsense; you spray the RED HAIR DYE at the more powerful-looking Flandre no Kimi! It’s so nice for this world to label everyone for you with Japanese honorifics, because you’re from Japan! Unfortunately, your FOC is being substituted for your ACC at this precise moment in time, and you miss, hitting the enemy Flandre-chan instead.
>> No. 41669
[Q] BITCH Koishi-jukeisha

First step!
>> No. 41670
File 128224563785.png - (334.25KB , 600x400 , Derp Sakuya 33.png ) [iqdb]
41670
But what’s this? The RED HAIR DYE has beaten back the terrible fake blondeness and has freed the sweet Francesca-chan from the clutches of evil! She expresses her great thanks at being saved from a life of confusion and obscure memes. The sides are noticeably more even now, because you have the main character with you!
>> No. 41671
File 128224568897.png - (333.96KB , 600x400 , Derp Sakuya 34.png ) [iqdb]
41671
Koishi is being strategically guarded by her harem; what a coward! She hasn’t attacked once; is she charging a secret move, or is she just a squishy spellcaster that’s out of MP? There’s no way to know for sure, but how can you hope to break through that impenetrable fortress?!


[ ] Item Crash: PURE RED REIGN!
[ ] Combo Move: FASTBALL SPECIAL DEUX!
[ ] Limit Break Sakuya: DEFLATION WORLD!
[ ] Limit Break Meiling: DRAGON’S FALCON PUNCH!
[ ] Summon: EX MEILING!
[ ] Zero Percent Chance: GATTAI DA!
>> No. 41673
File 128224653722.png - (27.00KB , 273x296 , Flashpoke.png ) [iqdb]
41673
>>41669
A derp worthy of derping. Never thought someone would be so fast as to get accidentally faked out by that. Well done.
>> No. 41674
[X] Dual Tech: Sakuya & Meiling: DEFLATION PUNCH!

I'm imagining poking a hole in Koishi and her flying around the room like an untied balloon.
>> No. 41675
[Q] Summon: EX MEILING!

Unify our shade of red!
>> No. 41676
[x] Use mimic to make all other characters to the same thing as you did (I.E: Hair Dye) because that materia is overpowered
(On hold)[X] Exceed the recommended dosage of dye on Meiling to activate EX-Meiling!
>> No. 41677
[x] Limit Break Sakuya: DEFLATION WORLD!
Time stop?
>> No. 41679
>Deflation World

Easiest spellcard ever.
>> No. 41680
[x] Zero Percent Chance: GATTAI DA!
Create a whole new touhou!
>> No. 41681
[x] Limit Break Meiling: DRAGON’S FALCON PUNCH!
>> No. 41682
[ ] Zero Percent Chance: GATTAI DA!
No idea. none.
>> No. 41684
[X] Combo Move: FASTBALL SPECIAL DEUX!
>> No. 41685
Wait, if the Flandres are really fairies...

[X] Item Crash: PURE RED REIGN!

Convert them all!
>> No. 41698
[x] Zero Percent Chance: GATTAI DA!
Zero percent? Sounds like a 100 percent to me.
>> No. 41778
File 128260271213.png - (350.78KB , 600x400 , Derp Sakuya 35.png ) [iqdb]
41778
Francesca is scared, so scared she can’t stand it! But the thought of standing by and watching Koishi steal your dinner reservation is even worse! Well put, little sister! It’s time to break out the last resort: The “You Know What”! There’s not a chance in hell this could possibly work, but you’ll never know unless you try, right?! Kick airheadedness to the curb and make the imperfect perfect; that’s the Sakuya-San way! Super-Ultra Girly Combining! GATTAI DA!
>> No. 41779
File 12826027593.png - (350.00KB , 600x400 , Derp Sakuya 36.png ) [iqdb]
41779
Plunk.

Wow, that totally didn’t work! You’re not turning into an amazing sunglasses-wearing mecha or super saiyan at all! And this maneuver didn’t unlock EX Meiling as a playable character either! What the crap?! Ah well, you’ve still got a pretty sweet-looking hat. Fran seems to be taking this all in stride; what a good little Lagaan she is. You’ll be sure to buy her some really expensive ice cream tonight.
>> No. 41780
File 128260282053.png - (349.54KB , 600x400 , Derp Sakuya 37.png ) [iqdb]
41780
Your absurdity has startled the Flandres! In an attempt to one-up you in pointlessness they activate GATTAI Level 4! Wow, they’re so tall! You’ve heard that tall people are successful in business and politics! You’re actually quite impressed that they can balance on each other’s shoulders like that without hitting the conveniently-high ceiling. The weak point has appeared! You propel yourself forwards with fighting spirit and kick down this episode’s bad guy! She’s a literal push-over! Your Fran-Hat commends you for your amazingly witty pun.
>> No. 41781
File 128260288220.png - (346.35KB , 600x400 , Derp Sakuya 38.png ) [iqdb]
41781
The day is won… or is it? This Koishi was just a decoy you assumed was real and has vanished like the farce she was! The real one got off scott-free while you were busy yelling at the camera and being GAR, mose likely to show up in a later episode as a reoccurring subplot! Fortunately the reservation was made under Flandre’s name, not hers, and so the solution is at hand. Also Thérèse has totally been there the whole time and was never posing as a Flandre.


[ ] Use FRIENDSHIP to make Flandre cancel her reservation!
[ ] Use VIOLENCE to make Flandre cancel her reservation!
[ ] Use DECEIT to make Flandre cancel her reservation!
[ ] Use FLIRTING to make Flandre cancel her reservation!
[ ] Use RED HAIR DYE to make Flandre cancel her reservation!
>> No. 41782
[x] Use FLIRTING to make Flandre cancel her reservation!
the harem must grow, add 4 Flandres to it.
>> No. 41783
[x] Use FLIRTING and RED HAIR DYE to make Flandre cancelshare her reservation!

This is either a flawless plan, or I've had too much cider. Surely the former!
>> No. 41784
[x] Use FLIRTING and RED HAIR DYE to make Flandre share her reservation!
>> No. 41785
File 128260556074.jpg - (205.23KB , 1000x1000 , 02ee958ea6180225275991eafc4a84ae.jpg ) [iqdb]
41785
[x] Use FLIRTING and RED HAIR DYE to make Flandre share her reservation!
Yes! One more to the harem. Our objective is at hand! What is our objective you ask? Isn't it obvious?
>> No. 41787
[x] Use FLIRTING and RED HAIR DYE to make Flandre share her reservation!

+4 Flan
>> No. 41788
[x] Use FLIRTING and RED HAIR DYE to make Flandre share her reservation!
>> No. 41789
[ ] Use VIOLENCE to make Flandre cancel her reservation!
Yay for pointless votes with no good outcomes!!
>> No. 41790
[x] Use FLIRTING and RED HAIR DYE to make Flandre share her reservation!
>> No. 41799
[x] Use FLIRTING and RED HAIR DYE to make Flandre share her reservation!
>> No. 41845
File 128292164723.png - (344.12KB , 600x400 , Derp Sakuya 39.png ) [iqdb]
41845
Frandoll has gotten bored of bluffing that she has four-of-a-kind, and reveals that she in fact only has queen high, which makes talking to her significantly less weird. She is now free from the evil mind-fuckery of Koishi “Kay” Komeiji! And if you’ve been reading A Fairy’s Tale correctly, you’re pretty sure that’s a good thing, unless Francesca is just a bad storyteller; you can talk about that over dinner tonight. Now’s your chance to catch her on the rebound; who cares if she’s damaged goods, so are you!

You shuffle towards her with a drooping head and hands nervously tugging at your own apron. She maybe thanks you in like a roundabout way for she dunno, rescuing her and stuff; how can she ever repay you, blah blah blah, she doesn’t like reading from a script. This heroic moment is severely under your expectations. You act all dere-dere (because you are Japanese and may do so without sounding like a weeaboo) and ask since she’s still got the reservation if she might maybe want to join you for dinner; i-i-it’s okay if she says no, you were, just… wondering, is all…
>> No. 41846
File 128292169470.png - (346.37KB , 600x400 , Derp Sakuya 40.png ) [iqdb]
41846
Your FOC is pitiable and Flandre sees that you sit upon a throne of lies; you’re just trying to trick her into lowering her guard so that you might add her to the harem! She’s read enough doujinshi to know each and every trick you wacky Japanese people will try to pull on her Britishness/Frenchness/Spanishness/whatever nationality Ramirez was from Highlander! Unfortunately for her, her FOC is equally pitiable and she doesn’t actually do anything with that knowledge. You use your powers of being somewhat like a ninja, or perhaps a rogue, to backstab her. Dye, Flandre. Dye in a fire. A fire of passion!

Oh, and you get Thérèse too while you’re at it. She’s cool with it.

You’re lookin’ fine, girl. What a haul! Using your magical powers of persuasion, you ask everyone to put on something special for your big night out~ China puts on one of those china dresses, Sunny puts on a pantsuit, Francesca puts on that silly pink dress Flandre gave her back in Post #23, and Thérèse uses her shapeshifting hax to procure a red ballgown with red fairy wings, red nail polish, red shoes, red lipstick, and red eyeshadow that is red.

Flandre dresses up in an antiquated homemaker’s dress often seen on popular redheaded comedy actress Lucille Ball.
>> No. 41847
File 128292171551.jpg - (9.62KB , 223x154 , Derp Sakuya 41.jpg ) [iqdb]
41847
So it’s off to Mystica’s Palace for a night of fine dining and elegance! The waitress makes no remarks concerning the inordinate amount of red at your table. You enjoy casual conversation with your unwilling harem dear friends, amidst gratuitous amounts of flirting and hijinks. Regrettably, your clumsy efforts fail to cop you a feel. When you excuse yourself to the ladies’ room, you secretly hand Mystia Loreli a generous tip on the sly, with instructions to sing a re-lyricized version of Killer Queen, followed by Taylor Swift’s Love Story even though it wasn’t written until two years after Jet Li’s Fearless was out of theaters, followed by whatever soothing love song seemed appropriate to her because she probably knows more about that than you do. Killer Queen nets you a peck on the cheek by Flandre; score!

Jet Li’s Fearless is [comment omitted] and [comment omitted], while at the same time being [comment omitted]. China particularly enjoys the part where [comment still omitted because that would spoil the movie], though Francesca personally preferred [comment actually omitted because Tepes hasn’t seen this movie]. Flandre wonders why [comment not omitted because Tepes has nothing to say] instead of [I haven’t seen every movie ever; give me a break]. Regardless, it was a night full of experiences your mind shall never omit.

When you all got home after a long night of entertainment, things happened. These things are definitely things, and they are not not things, because those are hardly things at all. Some things were better than other things, but in retrospect all the things were good. None of these things could possibly have anything to do with the giant “Scene Missing” sticker on the label of the DVD case which may conspicuously be blocking nudity as such stickers are wont to do. They ran out of tape, honest.

HAREM END IS THE BEST OF THE GOOD ENDS.
>> No. 41849
File 128292186660.png - (16.09KB , 300x300 , MonWedFriUnlock.png ) [iqdb]
41849
DERP WARS
Don’t ever read. Period.


CHOOSE YOUR CHARACTER:

[OK!]Meiling: 3 POW, 1 SPD, 2 FOC
Ability “Chi Channel” = She can bend the flow of a creature’s life force. Pack a fist with energy or make the enemy feel unnaturally weak; she may do both!

[ ] Koakuma: 1 POW, 2 SPD, 3 FOC
Ability “Spirit Form” = She can return to her natural(?) form of a black smoky miasma. Foes will be hard-put to find her weak spots like this!

[ ] Patchouli: 2 POW, 1 SPD, 3 FOC
Ability “Jack of all Magical Trades” = She knows spells about practically anything. Her opponents won’t know what to expect from her!

[OK!] Sakuya: 2 POW, 3 SPD, 1 FOC
Ability “Time Warp” = She can stop time in an instant. Great for a quick retreat or setting up traps!

[ ] Remilia: 1 POW, 3 SPD, 2 FOC
Ability “Scarlet Cloud” = She can change into a fine red mist or a flurry of bats. It’ll be great for unbalancing her enemies or hiding in the shadows for a sneak attack!

[ ] Flandre: 3 POW, 2 SPD, 1 FOC
Ability “Four Of A Kind” = Instantly disintegrating the opponent isn’t fun or fair at all! She’d much rather split into four copies of herself like the little hellion she is!

NEW CHARACTER!
[ ] Monica: 1 POW, 3 SPD, 1 FOC

Ability “Tiny Sprite” = She’s the smallest girl around. Buzzing around in a fight, she’s practically impossible to hit!

NEW CHARACTER!
[ ] Wendy: 2 POW, 2 SPD, 1 FOC

Ability “Nature Defender” = She was once a spirit who protected the land. Even as a fairy, she can call on the earth and plants to fight with her!

NEW CHARACTER!
[ ] Francesca: 2 POW, 2 SPD, 2 FOC

Ability “Plot Armor” = She’s the protagonist of A Fairy’s Tale. No matter what happens to her, somehow it’ll all turn out right in the end!

*All Fairy’s Ability “Magic Body” = A fairy is just made of spiritual dust. They may be small, but they won’t stay down as long as normal people will!

Complete Story Mode to unlock additional characters!
>> No. 41851
[X] Koakuma: 1 POW, 2 SPD, 3 FOC

Will she have her bitter personality? I wonder what her goal is.
>> No. 41852
[x] Koakuma
As an aside, do we unlock specific characters from completing certain characters story mode, or am I over thinking?
>> No. 41853
File 12829237477.jpg - (132.00KB , 500x251 , overthinking.jpg ) [iqdb]
41853
>>41852
>> No. 41855
>>41853
I see. I will endeavor to take it easy from now on.
>> No. 41856
>>41852
Clearly it's proportional to how many characters we hit on.

[x] Koakuma
Good call!
>> No. 41857
[x] Flandre: 3 POW, 2 SPD, 1 FOC
Little hellion~
>> No. 41858
[ ] Koakuma: 1 POW, 2 SPD, 3 FOC

Natural redhead! Time to join Sakuya's harem!
>> No. 41859
[Q] Koakuma: 1 POW, 2 SPD, 3 FOC

Man, this is hilariously awesome.
>> No. 41860
[x] Flandre: 3 POW, 2 SPD, 1 FOC
>> No. 41863
[x] Flandre: 3 POW, 2 SPD, 1 FOC
[x] Break the fourth and fifth walls.
-[x] Explore THP

Write in before the update? Yeah. That's just how I roll.
>> No. 41864
[~] Koakuma: 1 POW, 2 SPD, 3 FOC

Wheeeee~
>> No. 41865
[X] Koakuma: 1 POW, 2 SPD, 3 FOC
>> No. 41866
File 128293738136.png - (13.20KB , 284x193 , Derp Koa 1.png ) [iqdb]
41866
YOU are Koakuma, a spirit creature from some far off land no one ever cares enough about to ask you. Just like every Southeast Asian country ever settled, they will inevitably mistake your nationality for any number of macabre realms that you are most definitely not from. What the hell? No; you are not from The Hell.

You are an ardent pessimist and loathe everything. The world is a miserable pile of secrets; a cesspit of hatred and lies. Magical, godlike forces have ever been at work to make you do their bidding, with no respect for your beliefs or interests. Such is the life you have ever-lived for millennia; perhaps what sickens you the most is that you’ve gotten used to it by now.

In your latest incarnation you have been deposited into the life of a collegiate freshmen, prisoner of an amoral cult of harlots that call themselves Sigma Delta Mu. Long has your soul burned to extract revenge against the filth of humanity and all the magic it has tainted with its sin-stained hand. This house shall know the wrath of your deposed kind…

Your natural weapons, EBON CLEAVERS, are ON-TAP.
Your natural weapon, REAPER TAIL, is on STANDBY.
Your natural weapon, VOID CLAW, is on STANDBY.
You have no corporeal weapon.

[ ] Switch your ON-TAP weapon to (Reaper Tail/Void Claw)
[ ] Procure a corporeal weapon to use ON-TAP (Specify; the plot shall provide)
[ ] You are ready as you are

Afterwards…
( ) The witch is weak… you shall dispose of her first.
( ) To kill a snake, cut off the head. Target the eldest vampire.
( ) You must eliminate the maid of time first, or all else will fail.
( ) That Chinese creature… It is time for you to slay a dragon.
( ) A true warrior defeats the strongest first. The mad one shall fall.
( ) Lay waste to the children. Let the house’s morale fall.

This is war. War is hell. Hell is madness. Madness is Sparta. Sparta is awesome. Awesome is derp.
>> No. 41867
[X] Procure a corporeal weapon to use ON-TAP (candlestick).
(X) The witch is weak… you shall dispose of her first.

I want to live real life like it was a game of Cluedo.
>> No. 41869
[X] Switch your ON-TAP weapon to Void Claw.
(X) Lay waste to the children. Let the house’s morale fall.

Cold blooded murder as rendered by create.swf? Awesome.
>> No. 41870
[Q] Switch your ON-TAP weapon to (Void Claw)
(Q) You must eliminate the maid of time first, or all else will fail.

First, the guardians. Then the children. Then, the huddled, weeping survivors perish in the horrible blaze.
>> No. 41871
[X] Switch your ON-TAP weapon to Void Claw.
(X) Lay waste to the children. Let the house’s morale fall.
This is gonna be so awesome.
>> No. 41872
[x] Switch your ON-TAP weapon to Void Claw.
[x] You must eliminate the maid of time first, or all else will fail.
[x] Make sure to hide the body, don't want the others to know of your plans.

First comes the loyal servant, we cannot kill Remilia with her still being alive. She has a thing for Meiling and the other girls so she would be a hinderance to our plans.
Best plan would be to hit on her and when she is unaware, and naked, finish her.
Afterwards hide the body so as to not alarm anyone and still get the maximum body count before they know that someone kills off Touhous.
>> No. 41876
File 128295949571.jpg - (662.64KB , 700x950 , 127443784688.jpg ) [iqdb]
41876
[x] Switch your ON-TAP weapon to Void Claw.
[x] You must eliminate the maid of time first, or all else will fail.
[x] Set up everything so that it looks like a closed room murder
>> No. 41877
[x] Switch your ON-TAP weapon to Void Claw.
[x] You must eliminate the maid of time first, or all else will fail.
[x] Set up everything so that it looks like a closed room murder
>> No. 41878
[X] Procure a corporeal weapon to use ON-TAP (Monkey wrench)
(X) That Chinese creature… It is time for you to slay a dragon.
>> No. 41879
Well this isn't what I expected with Koakuma... Particularly malicious pranks sure but not cold blooded murder
>> No. 41884
Set up everything so that it looks like a closed room murder
Brilliant. Add this to one of the switch to void blade and kill maid votes.
>> No. 41888
[x] Switch your ON-TAP weapon to Void Claw.
[x] You must eliminate the maid of time first, or all else will fail.
[x] Set up everything so that it looks like a closed room murder.

Clue for the win!
>> No. 41903
File 128302714241.png - (12.53KB , 283x190 , Derp Koa 2.png ) [iqdb]
41903
But this house is not so simple as the others you have wished to defile. There is far more than one mage within these walls… and though they are fools, they are not weak. You must remove their spine first, make them realize how much weight they have rested on a single soul. The time maid is young… she will not last a minute against what you have planned.

Your natural weapon, VOID CLAW, is now ON-TAP. Your EBON CLEAVERS have been switched to STANDBY.

You put on a reassuring face and knock on the girl’s door. She allows your entry without incident, curious as to why you would go out of your way to talk to her; you’re usually so antisocial. Very calmly, you ask her to shut the door and lock it; you have something very private to ask her. Shut the blinds too; you don’t want anyone trying to peek. She is somewhat unsure about this, but you assure her that with a personality like yours, you wouldn’t be bothering her unless it was actually important.
>> No. 41904
File 128302721997.png - (17.90KB , 191x321 , Derp Koa 3.png ) [iqdb]
41904
The room is secure. She is at your mercy. But you are not without your petty little indulgences, simply to prove to yourself once more that a human’s mind thinks only of depravity. You ask her… if she enjoys being flat. She is stunned! You continue your droll explanation; you have watched her. You see how she stares longingly at the China-girl, how she longs to be noticed. But she is unremarkable, uninteresting… unattractive. You know that she falsely stuffs her chest to stand out, but she fools no one.

After much pointless blushing and pitiful denial, she concedes. She wishes that her breasts were bigger, so that people would notice her more. Not just for the breasts, she says—she wants them to love her for her—but she’s convinced that they’re a certain way to get attention. Your trap is complete; you entice her. Your own useless fat mounds are excessively large for your tastes; you convince her that you know of a spell that will transfer all she desires from you to her. She is uncertain… but she quickly becomes reservedly ecstatic. It’s like a dream come true…

You convince her to remove her torso’s clothes while you do the same; even now she glares jealously at the physique you possess, longing hungrily for what will soon be hers. You place your palm over her heart; relax, you tell her. She will begin to feel it working short—

VOID CLAW.
>> No. 41905
File 128302727485.png - (18.95KB , 189x320 , Derp Koa 4.png ) [iqdb]
41905
Her body now dangles limply, your miasmatic black arm stuffed through her unimportant flat chest. There is no need to look in her eyes; your work is finished. Fetching a clean towel from her closet you sop up the blood and stop the bleeding. Such messy, filthy creatures, humans. Your own hand magically cleaning itself, you dress the dead maid back up in her clothes and deposit the body on the bed. On a second thought, you also slit the girl’s throat with one of her own knives, setting the blade loosely by her hand; a suicide, perhaps?

The door is locked, the towel wadded into the wound; no traces of foul play left behind. These whores are uninventive; if they should find a so-called “closed room murder” they will waste precious minutes, even hours, puzzling over the possibilities, whether they find your wound or not. And now they will not have their precious time.

[ ] Lock the window and slowly seep through the crack of the door (choose another target)
[ ] Lock the window and stay in the room.
--( ) Hide yourself; revel in their fear once they come.
--( ) This shall be the lion’s den; open the door to those who knock, and dispose of them the same way.
[ ] You are boxed in. Jump out the window.

{ } Switch weapon/find weapon/keep weapon
>> No. 41906
[X] Lock the window and slowly seep through the crack of the door.
- (X) First, to dispose of those who might find the body. To Remilia.
{X} Take a few of Sakuya's knives.

Incidentally, why does college girl Sakuya have knives, anyway?
>> No. 41907
[x] Lock the window and slowly seep through the crack of the door
Lock the windows and all doors, turn into mist and escape.
>> No. 41915
[Q] Lock the window and slowly seep through the crack of the door
(Q) Remilia. Fate is far too dangerous a weapon.
>> No. 41922
[x] Lock the window and slowly seep through the crack of the door
- (x) The witch. Her magic is too dangerous and might foil your plans. She has to disappear.

You know the drill. She is weak and not healthy, better bring her some special self made "medicine" to make her feel better. She will have her guard down and will not expect anything until she is dead. But this time the body has to disappear, WITH MAGIC!

This way we can probably get another one before people start to notice something. And while a dangerous typhoon hits the region people won't get to leave anyway. But you lost your chance to kill off the strongest, you will just have to set it up so that they blame Flandre because YOU ARE THE DETECTIVE.
>> No. 41923
[X] Lock the window and slowly seep through the crack of the door
--(X) Remilia. Fate is far too dangerous a weapon.

>>41922
No, no, save Patchouli for last. If she's the one who brought and keeps Koakuma here, then she needs to suffer. Imagine the despair she will have as she watches her friends die around her and realizes that it was her actions that brought about their doom.
>> No. 41933
[X] Lock the window and slowly seep through the crack of the door
--(X) Remilia. Fate is far too dangerous a weapon.

My personal preferred kill order would be:
1) Remi (Off the boss lady first.)
2) Flan (More dangerous than her sister, but not a leader.)
3) Meiling (She'll have little or no backup, at this point)
4) Patchy (A satisfying end to a series of murders~)
5-11)[Fairies] (Mop-up and/or kill as needed)
>> No. 41956
[X] Lock the window and slowly seep through the crack of the door
[X] Take a knife.
[X] All the fairies except Monica and Fran, taking a personal article from their room and placing it in the next person's room, and place the last person's item in Sakuya's room.
[X] Remilia and Flandre.
[X] Gouge Monica in the head and kill.
[X] Gouge Meiling in the chest and kill.
[X] Gouge Patchouli in the stomach and kill.
[X] Gouge Francesca in the knee and kill.
[X] Get dragged into a Witch's game against Francesca with Patchouli aiding her.
[X] LolKoadot'nknow
>> No. 41962
[X]>>41956
>> No. 41963
[X] Lock the window and slowly seep through the crack of the door
--(X) Remilia. Fate is far too dangerous a weapon.
>> No. 41971
[x]>>41962
I don't think I voted yet.
>> No. 41977
I just want to say this CYOA is about 200 times more fun then it has any right to be.
>> No. 41998
[X]>>41956

Although, if you want to work that out, you might want to take it easy and do it on several updates. And read seacats.
Or you could ignore the vote and do what you feel like. That's what I'd do... thank the gods I can't write for shit.
>> No. 42059
I am seriously looking forward to the rest of this. Koakuma's Kill Party has made this story unexpectedly evil and fascinating.
>> No. 42182
File 128378412450.png - (18.56KB , 190x320 , Derp Koa 5.png ) [iqdb]
42182
You’ve lingered long enough here; it would be prudent to give the maid some peace and quiet, no? The night is still young, and there’s much work to do. After locking the window securely, you slowly deform into a thick black cloud and inch yourself out of the crack in the door; the closed room is complete. Let someone else worry about the fate of these quarters; you wash your hands of them. This isn’t murder; this is bravery. Justice.
>> No. 42183
File 128378418872.png - (19.19KB , 320x142 , Derp Koa 6.png ) [iqdb]
42183
Though no one saw you leave the room itself, the violet witch sees you standing right outside the door and approaches you. No, not her… If it wasn’t for her you wouldn’t be in this hellhole! It would take a miracle for you to care any less about her paper-bag excuse of merely summoning you as a final project in one of her meaningless classes; damned be any education system which forces its students to perform morally reprehensible tasks in the name of enrichment! Of course it’s not like this heartless tramp of a woman would give two seconds of thought to morality of all things. It makes you sick that she’s supposedly stronger than you…

She asks you why you’re waiting outside of the maid’s room, and why you were in your spirit form just a moment ago. With your clearly superior FOC—An ephemeral quality you know you possess today, which resides in a world you’ve heard of but never seen—you fabricate a simple lie. You’ve been knocking on her door for some time now, wanting to ask her something, but she’s not been answering. Since you had to wait anyways, you figured you might as well wait in a more comfortable form. When she presses you for the reason as to the inquiry, you simply tell her the straight-faced truth: you wanted to test her modesty by offering some of your own useless breast fat to her. You’d make the witch the same offer, but you know her to be moderately-endowed already, and she has her own ways of augmenting what she choose to augment.
>> No. 42185
File 128378450361.png - (21.38KB , 311x302 , Derp Koa 7.png ) [iqdb]
42185
At this point a lazy-yet-benevolent creator flips a gold coin with the image of Millard Fillmore, the thirteenth president of the United States of America, so as to divine your fate because the witch’s FOC quality is equally superior to your own. The result is favorable.
>> No. 42186
File 128378457061.png - (19.12KB , 318x140 , Derp Koa 8.png ) [iqdb]
42186
For the present, the witch acknowledges your lie as the truth. She assumes Sakuya to be sleeping and advises that your time is better spent elsewhere. She offers her magical services to you; perhaps tonight she may finally unlock the door which sends you back to your realm.

[ ] You grow tired of the noises she makes. Silence her. Now.
[ ] Accept the offer, so that you might kill her in her own room as you did with the maid.
[ ] Accept the offer; you know that your quest is pointless and will set no examples to these primitive monkeys. You just want to go home.
[ ] Reject the offer; the vampire whore must be the next to die.
>> No. 42187
[x] Accept the offer, so that you might kill her in her own room as you did with the maid.
All right let's do this LEEROOOYY... *khm*
We have some time before that I presume?
>> No. 42190
[Q] Accept the offer, so that you might kill her in her own room as you did with the maid.

There is no forgiveness. Only cold, merciless, just- voidclaw -ice.
>> No. 42191
[x] Accept the offer, so that you might kill her in her own room as you did with the maid.
>> No. 42194
[x] Accept the offer, so that you might kill her in her own room as you did with the maid.
>> No. 42195
[x] Accept the offer, so that you might kill her in her own room as you did with the maid.
>> No. 42197
[X] Reject the offer; the vampire whore must be the next to die.

Not yet, she hasn't been made to suffer.
>> No. 42199
[X] You grow tired of the noises she makes. Silence her. Now.

She's right next to the stairs, a perfect place for someone to have an "accident".

Never mind how improbable it is for someone to fall down stairs when they are capable of flight. If anyone questions it, then they just volunteered themselves to be the next victim in this roaring rampage of revenge.
>> No. 42203
[x] Accept the offer; you know that your quest is pointless and will set no examples to these primitive monkeys. You just want to go home.
-[x] If that fails, kill her.

Well... if we went after Patchy first, would we have a chance of a bloodless ending?
>> No. 42206
[x] Accept the offer, so that you might kill her in her own room as you did with the maid.
If we let her to her own devices, she may start to get suspicious... those 3 FOC points may turn into a trouble if they aren't taken care of NOW
>> No. 42218
If we can find someone else to send us back home, then off with Patchy's head. Otherwise, I'm not so sure we should off her just yet. Maybe we can find someone who knows how to banish demons, and quasi-suicide-by-proxy once we're done with our slaughterfest.

[x] Change REAPER TAIL to ON-TAP (assuming this can be done discreetly or without drawing attention).

For some reason, this seems like a faster weapon. Maybe I'm imagining things, or reading too much into it.

>>42199
This post makes me think of when Leela went around killing everyone in Futurama.
>> No. 42235
File 128386699948.png - (19.18KB , 287x191 , Derp Koa 9.png ) [iqdb]
42235
Her intelligence is disconcerting; she may catch on to your plot before you’ve safely eliminated all the major threats. Like her, for example. You will need to silence her; not here, though. You accept her offer and enter her accursed room, a mess of books, papers, and artifacts that reek of magic. She closes the door behind her; good, it will save you the trouble of finding an excuse to do it yourself.

She sits herself down at her desk and starts thumbing through a tome, chattering to you about some kinds of insincere apologies and justifications for her actions. You know them to be lies, all lies. She could care less about you. She’s caring less and less about you even now, putting too much stock into her book of knowledge. She won’t even pay enough attention to you when—

VOID CL—

REJECTED.
>> No. 42236
File 128386703026.png - (18.56KB , 285x192 , Derp Koa 10.png ) [iqdb]
42236
That bitch! She’s had a magical barrier up on her all this time?! You didn’t even make a dent in it! There’s only mere moments to act before you’re discovered!


[ ] Find a corporeal weapon; any kind will do. She won’t have prepared her barrier for that.
[ ] Your VOID CLAW is weak. A stronger force is required; switch to EBON CLEAVERS.
[ ] Your VOID CLAW is blunt. A more subtle edge is required; switch to REAPER TAIL.
[ ] Do nothing; she may assume you attacked in jest.
[ ] You are boxed in. Jump out the window.
[ ] Smash through the door before she can counterattack. You grow tired of playing games; you are here to kill.
--( ) Kill the harlot queen
--( ) Kill the Chinese slave
--( ) Kill the mad one
--( ) Lay waste to the children
--( ) Hide; let their own fear poison them
>> No. 42237
[Q] Smash through the door before she can counterattack. You grow tired of playing games; you are here to kill.
--(Q) Kill the harlot queen

Oh dammit.
>> No. 42238
[x] Find a corporeal weapon; (Candlestick)
I think somebody already made this joke.
>> No. 42239
[X] Smash through the door before she can counterattack. You grow tired of playing games; you are here to kill.
--(X) Kill the harlot queen

>>42187
Goddamn it Leroy!
>> No. 42241
[x] Focus: if you can't defeat her now, all will have gone for naught.
-[x] Find a corporeal weapon; any kind will do. She won’t have prepared her barrier for that.
-[x] Switch from VOID CLAW to EBON CLEAVERS
Time to get derply serious: find a weak spot, but have a backup plan just in case.
>[] Lay waste to the children
Lowering the morale could be useful, but Fran's PLOT ARMOR is unbeatable. We may need to trick her.
Also I don't get that joke about the candle. Jackassery aside, I'm really enjoying the new way that the plot is ta
>> No. 42242
>>42241

Clue, man, Clue. Koakuma, in the library Patchouli's room, with a candlestick.
>> No. 42243
[x] Candlestick in the library!
>> No. 42246
[x] Smash through the door before she can counterattack. You grow tired of playing games; you are here to kill.
--(x) Kill the harlot queen

BANZAI DASH
>> No. 42251
[x] Find a corporeal weapon
>> No. 42266
[x] Do nothing; she may assume you attacked in jest.

If things are akin to they are in AFT, Patchy's too used to surprise attacks by Koa and as thus wouldn't think much of it at this point. Now if she found Sakuya's dead body...
>> No. 42270
[x] Candlestick in the library!
>> No. 42280
[x] Find a corporeal weapon, etc.

FFFFF
>> No. 42281
[x] Focus: if you can't defeat her now, all will have gone for naught.
-[x] Find a corporeal weapon; any kind will do. She won’t have prepared her barrier for that.
-[x] Switch from VOID CLAW to EBON CLEAVERS
>> No. 42282
[X] Do nothing; she may assume you attacked in jest.

One is a perpetually pissed-off being from another land/world/plane of existence filled with the desire to kill pretty much everyone and everything.
The other is the magic-user responsible for bringing her here.

The former attempting to murder the latter is practically like saying 'good morning' to them at this point, I'm sure.
>> No. 42288
[X] Do nothing; she may assume you attacked in jest.
>> No. 42289
[x] Do nothing; she may assume you attacked in jest.
>> No. 42370
File 128434857821.png - (19.07KB , 287x192 , Derp Koa 11.png ) [iqdb]
42370
You’ve rolled your dice, and for the moment, you have lost. But it is still your turn. The witch is good, yes, but hardly perfect. Her barrier is rarely calibrated for every contingency; merely the most expected ones. A corporeal weapon may yet slip through her defenses and silence her, if you can find a suitable weapon within the scant half-second before her human brain reacts. Your eyes dart to a table littered with occult artifacts and ritualistic materials; you can vouch for the fact that much of it is superfluous and amateur at best.

A brass candlestick coated with black melted wax catches your gaze; it will serve. You lash out your hand to take the bludgeon and rap it across the violet scamp’s skull. Professor Plum, in the Library, with the Candlestick.
>> No. 42371
File 128434861917.png - (36.10KB , 350x350 , Derp Koa 12.png ) [iqdb]
42371
Koishi “Kay” Komeiji giggles girlishly but says nothing.

Princess Tepes has no clues to prove you wrong.

Beatrice the Golden provides you with a playing card, and a counter-argument. The previous facts clearly show that the Candlestick was in the Dining Room during the entire incident, and the room was locked from the inside; it could not possibly have been the murder weapon. Your suggestion has been disproved, and nothing comes of your actions.

Koishi rolls the die and moves into the Lounge. She moves your pawn into the room as per the rules of the game and suggests “Agent Black, in the Lounge, with Knife.” None of the other three players at the table are able to disprove her. She smiles whimsically and makes an unseen note on her scorecard.
>> No. 42373
File 12843487351.png - (19.71KB , 319x192 , Derp Koa 13.png ) [iqdb]
42373
Apparently this forced move has turned out to be in your favor. You are now in a strategically superior position.

[ ] It is the witch’s fate to die; no one can manipulate that now.
[ ] The mistress and one slave are gone, but another slave remains. Remedy this.
[ ] This is madness; the mad girl must be responsible. This is no longer acceptable.
[ ] The children are weak; you will enjoy tormenting them.
[ ] Become your meta-verse self and turn the chessboard Cluedo board over.
[ ] Become your meta-verse self and eliminate Princess Tepes; this is all his/her fault.
>> No. 42377
[x] Become your meta-verse self and turn the Cluedo board over.
Can't resist. I wanted to include some make Princess Trepes repeat ___ in red but can't think of something. And maybe some pointing.
>> No. 42379
[Q] The mistress and one slave are gone, but another slave remains. Remedy this.
>> No. 42382
>Become your meta-verse self and turn the chessboard Cluedo board over.
Now that's just rude.

[X] Become your meta-verse self and peek at Koishi's scorecard.
>> No. 42383
[X] This is madness; the mad girl must be responsible. This is no longer acceptable.
MADNESS!
>> No. 42385
[x] The children are weak; you will enjoy tormenting them.
Patchouli will get her comeuppance. She will rue the day she summoned us to her plane of existence.
>> No. 42387
>>42382
This sounds like a good idea.
>> No. 42388
[ ] The children are weak; you will enjoy tormenting them.

Bullies, in my Touhou?
>> No. 42390
[x] The mistress and one slave are gone, but another slave remains. Remedy this.
>> No. 42397
[x] Become your meta-verse self and turn the chessboard Cluedo board over.
IT'S USELESS IT'S ALL USELESS
>> No. 42399
[X] Become your meta-verse self and peek at Koishi's scorecard.
>> No. 42405
File 128443451970.png - (35.08KB , 350x350 , Derp Koa 14.png ) [iqdb]
42405
It’s now Princess Tepes’ turn, who calls for a brief time-out whilst (s)he checks the vote count on the story you are currently a participant in. Koishi is intrigued by this paradoxical self-reference and leans over the computer screen to observe. You’d do that same, but you are not an idiot and realize this would only cause an endless loop where you watch yourself watching yourself watch yourself ad infinitum. The wet paper bag of an author complains about there being so many tie votes and justifies proceeding in a particular direction based on “Four Two Three Eight Seven”, whatever that is supposed to mean. You generally try to avoid getting involved with the finer points of Tepes’ life, lest (s)he realize that (s)he’s talking to him/herself using a fictional character as an intermediary, and be diagnosed with schizophrenia once and for all. You instead take advantage of the whimsical girl’s distraction to glean some useful information from her scorecard, so as to help the chances of the miniature version of yourself winning the game.
>> No. 42406
File 128443455631.png - (134.50KB , 264x544 , Derp Koa 15.png ) [iqdb]
42406
Not surprisingly, her card appears as a nonsensical jumble of vague insults. You can’t say you didn’t subconsciously expect it to look like this, otherwise it probably wouldn’t. Knowing her subtle games there’s probably a pattern to the insanity, but you’re a little too preoccupied being two people at once to worry about that right now.
>> No. 42408
File 128443465691.png - (158.18KB , 321x283 , Derp Koa 16.png ) [iqdb]
42408
You return to being the game piece version of yourself, an endearing caricature of your actual shape. This board grows more convoluted with each passing minute; the stage changes, reality shifts perspective before your very eyes, and who can say when the hunter will become the hunted? A mortal being would question its own sanity and beg for a reprieve. You, however, have endured centuries upon centuries of mankind’s torment; even the self-proclaimed Golden Witch with her one-thousand years of magic is but a child in your eyes. This game of theirs, though hardly a simple task, is not unfamiliar to you. And you intend to win.

In-Game Koa:
[ ] Take the secret passageway to the Conservatory and continue your campaign of death.
[ ] Look for clues in this room. Koishi learned something of value here, did she not?
[ ] Exit to the hallway and pick off unsuspecting victims.

Meta-Game Koa:
[ ] Decipher Koishi’s hidden message.
[ ] Borrow Tepes’ computer and become the master of your own destiny.
[ ] Refuse to believe in witches and watch Beatrice disappear in a puff of logic.
[ ] Play by the rules; you victory will be all the sweeter.
>> No. 42409
[X] Look for clues in this room. Koishi learned something of value here, did she not?
[X] Play by the rules; you victory will be all the sweeter.
>> No. 42411
[x] Take the secret passageway to the Conservatory and continue your campaign of death.
[x] Play by the rules
Time to kill some fairies.
>> No. 42416
[x] Look for clues in this room. Koishi learned something of value here, did she not?
[x] Play by the rules; you victory will be all the sweeter.
>> No. 42425
[X] Look for clues in this room. Koishi learned something of value here, did she not?
-[x] Wonder why is Remilia's body in the room if you killed Patchouli
>> No. 42427
>>42425

Where did you get the silly notion we killed Patchouli?

>>42373
>> No. 42428
File 128447213376.png - (36.09KB , 350x350 , Derp Koa 17.png ) [iqdb]
42428
All this meta-gaming is becoming tiresome and souring the sweet taste of murder on your tongue. There’s no need to you to cheat against these young fools anymore; breaking excessively-numerical walls is a pastime for a newer generation with less creativity and no actual humorous talent. You agree with yourself to play it straight from here on out, however crooked the path ends up becoming. A weak soul plays a game with broken rules and loses. A crafty soul plays a game with broken rules and cheats. A true soul plays a game with broken rules and still wins.
>> No. 42429
File 128447217158.png - (35.01KB , 350x350 , Derp Koa 18.png ) [iqdb]
42429
Princess Tepes is relieved that the populace voted to cut this crap out; you are an unsuitable character for breaking the fourth fifth wall anyways. To show her/his appreciation (s)he poofs Beatrice away in a puff of logic; she is extremely grating on people’s nerves and does not belong in this world. Her position will be replaced by 20-sided die to simulate her utterly random plot progressions.
>> No. 42430
File 128447236293.png - (18.28KB , 319x190 , Derp Koa 19.png ) [iqdb]
42430
You return to the real world and forget that the fifth wall is even there to break, as it should be. This room is highly suspicious; the events of the vampire’s murder were a complete blur. Weren’t you aiming to kill the plum witch? Foul play may be afoot beyond your own; you canvas the room for potential clues. Nothing in particular sticks out; the door was not locked, nor was the window. There was no sign of forced entry or a struggle; anyone might have come into the room and left, with or without incident. Remilia’s corpse has been staked through the heart not with a wooden post, but with one of Sakuya’s silver combat knives. Intriguing.

[ ] Ignore the fine details. What does it matter if corpses appear that you do not remember killing? All the easier.
--( ) The witch knows too much.
--( ) A gate guard will defend her master even after death. She must be curtailed before her rage is sparked.
--( ) If the other sister falls, lawlessness will tear the house apart.
--( ) Fairies are nosy and prying creatures. They will discover the deaths quickly if they are not taken care of.
[ ] Remove the knife, thus reviving the vampire. Ask her what she saw, then kill her again.
[ ] If this is surely Sakuya’s knife, checking the maid’s room may prove enlightening.
[ ] Return to your room. Perhaps there is a second killer about. If so, you can prepare yourself when it comes for you.
--( ) Kill the killer
--( ) Ally with the killer
>> No. 42435
[x] Return to your room. Perhaps there is a second killer about. If so, you can prepare yourself when it comes for you.
--(x) Kill the killer

Koishi's has her hand in this. Show her no one kills the Touhous but us.
>> No. 42437
[X] Ignore the fine details. What does it matter if corpses appear that you do not remember killing? All the easier.
--(X) If the other sister falls, lawlessness will tear the house apart.
[X] Switch EBON CLEAVERS to ON-TAP.

Keep changing the methods of killing. Getting complacent makes it easier for you to be caught.
>> No. 42448
[x] Remove the knife, thus reviving the vampire. Ask her what she saw, then kill her again.
>> No. 42451
[x] Ignore the fine details. What does it matter if corpses appear that you do not remember killing? All the easier.
-(x) Fairies are nosy and prying creatures. They will discover the deaths quickly if they are not taken care of.
Eagerly waiting to to hear the lamentations of the fey.
>> No. 42452
[x] Return to your room. Perhaps there is a second killer about. If so, you can prepare yourself when it comes for you.
--(x) Kill the killer
>> No. 42464
File 128455978290.png - (20.19KB , 318x190 , Derp Koa 20.png ) [iqdb]
42464
You are mildly disconcerted with this new turn of events. Knowing that the elder vampire is hardly the suicidal type, it stands to reason that another killer besides you is in the house. You are not so petty as to become enraged from another “stealing” your kills, but it begs a number of questions. What is her goal? Does she bear a grudge against Remilia alone, or is she like you aiming to paint the walls of this house more scarlet than they already are? Or perhaps is she merely looking to thwart you in particular? Whoever she is she’s done a good job covering her tracks; staying in this room any longer will only incriminate yourself needlessly.
>> No. 42465
File 128455979869.png - (12.49KB , 282x189 , Derp Koa 21.png ) [iqdb]
42465
You return to the room foisted upon you by the recently-deceased head resident as an illusion of hospitality and a false sense of “belonging.” To the others in the house it is a pitiful thing without raiment, containing nothing but the bed and desk that came with the room. You have little use for a space to call your own, but it does serve a much-appreciated purpose in not being harassed needlessly. Shutting the door but leaving it unlocked, you wait. Whatever the mystery killer’s purpose, she is in the same position as you; eventually she will discover Sakuya’s body, and then you will become her mystery killer. The inevitability of your confrontation is obvious; you need only wait for her to come to you.

You switch your REAPER TAIL to ON-TAP. You additionally procure a SILENCED PISTOL from the desk drawer, lying in wait for just a purpose as this. As inelegant at the human weapon is, is it better-suited for dealing with foes at range, particularly in hallways where your tail has little room to swing. Now you create the scene; you sprawl out face-down on the floor, head tilted just enough to see the door. You bend one arm underneath your body, concealing the pistol. It is a horribly primitive ruse and you’re disgusted at yourself for employing it, but it will cause any entering the room to hesitate for a precious second, which is all the time you will need.
>> No. 42467
File 128455999520.png - (16.97KB , 282x217 , Derp Koa 22.png ) [iqdb]
42467
A cheap digital clock blinks time forwards minute by minute. A five-nine becomes a zero-zero, and ten o’ clock becomes eleven. The house remains for the most part silent; the mystery killer is either very good, was only after Remilia, or is waiting for you just as you are waiting for her. But suddenly, a knock at the door! There is no accompanying voice, and with no response from you the knocking continues. Soon the wooden portal swings open, revealing the ever-emotionless face of Wednesday the fairy, a kindred spirit in recognizing the futility of gaiety.

[ ] You think she is the killer
[ ] You think she is not the killer
[ ] You are uncertain

( ) Attack her now.
( ) Wait for her to approach before attacking; she might escape into the hallway.
( ) You are boxed in. Jump out the window.
( ) Maintain the ruse as long as possible; see how she reacts.
( ) Converse with her, but do not reveal your plot. See how much she knows.
( ) Convince her to be an accomplice.
--{ } Kill her when she stops being useful.
--{ } Let her live; she is a rare exception.
>> No. 42470
[x] You are uncertain
(x) Kill her now. You don't want to take any risks. Even if she is not the killer you don't need help to find and bring the true culprit to justice.
>> No. 42472
[X] You think she is not the killer
(X) Convince her to be an accomplice.
--{X} Kill her when she stops being useful.
>> No. 42476
[X] You are uncertain
(X) Maintain the ruse as long as possible; see how she reacts.
>> No. 42478
[X] You are uncertain
(X) Maintain the ruse as long as possible; see how she reacts.
>> No. 42486
[x] You are uncertain
(x) Kill her now. You don't want to take any risks. Even if she is not the killer you don't need help to find and bring the true culprit to justice.
Only six more to kill after her.
>> No. 42595
File 128503311717.png - (16.59KB , 283x191 , Derp Koa 23.png ) [iqdb]
42595
You are uncertain; she is an unreadable hand, a pair of twos hidden behind a straight flush bluff. She may know everything, and yet nothing. You know the kind of bitterness she possesses, and it is a kind who’s definition of retribution is as tangled as the thicket she might have once called home. You will do nothing for the moment and see what her next move will be.

She makes no external reaction to your unmoving form, though you sense her eyes on the side of your head. She closes the door and steps with silent feet across the wood floor, checking the very few places a malcontent may hide. Along the way she drones on in a listless voice: you aren’t dead and she isn’t fooled. The ruse is a pointless one, but she will not question your deeper reasons. She wonders if you have been busy tonight; all senior residents on the second floor have been mysterious killed and their bodies unceremoniously left strewn around the mansion, as if the killer could care less about the consequences of their deaths. The house is in silent chaos, all the fairies huddled inside Therese’s basement room and Flandre will not answer her door, nor can anyone breach it. She commends you for your diligence if you are the killer, and advises caution if you are not.
>> No. 42596
File 128503313884.png - (16.01KB , 283x190 , Derp Koa 24.png ) [iqdb]
42596
You thank her for the information and promptly remove her head from her shoulders with your REAPER TAIL. Knowing her, she came to this room for a quick release, so as to be spared the frivolous whining and whimpering of the other children. You will gladly honor this unspoken request. She’ll be right as rain within an hour, as fairies are wont to do, but an hour is all the time you’ll need to finish this up.

You do not know what to make of this unexpected killer doing all your hard work for you. It is of little concern to you who does the killing; these female-shaped sacks of sin are receiving their just punishment either way. Of course, if the killer were to target you next, this would be most unfortunate. Provided you did not in fact nonchalantly kill the killer just now, and her head is slowly disintegrating back into a magical aether. It may behoove you to move to a more defensible location.


[ ] Confirm the “deaths” of the other residents. Words are cheap, after all.
[ ] Remain in your room. Your confrontation is inevitable no matter where you are.
[ ] Meander about the mansion to assess the atmosphere and wait for something to happen.
[ ] Thread your way into Flandre’s room somehow; her situation is most suspicious.
[ ] Go to the feys’ sanctuary.
--( ) Brute force. Clear the room with reckless abandon.
--( ) Deception. Claim to have had no part in this madness and acclimate yourself into their huddle.
--( ) Mental trickery. Knock on the door and run, or whisper through the cracks. Make them know fear.
>> No. 42597
[X] Go to the feys’ sanctuary.

--(x) Mental trickery. Knock on the door and run, or whisper through the cracks. Make them know fear.
>> No. 42598
[x] Confirm the “deaths” of the other residents. Words are cheap, after all.
We must know if someone fakes death.
>> No. 42599
[X] Confirm the “deaths” of the other residents. Words are cheap, after all.
>> No. 42602
[Q] Go to the feys’ sanctuary.
--[Q] Mental trickery. Knock on the door and run, or whisper through the cracks. Make them know fear
>> No. 42603
[X] Go to the feys’ sanctuary.
--[x] Mental trickery. Knock on the door and run, or whisper through the cracks. Make them know fear
>> No. 42606
[x] Go to the feys’ sanctuary.
-(x) Deception. Claim to have had no part in this madness and acclimate yourself into their huddle.
Finally. It's go time.
>> No. 42607
[X] Confirm the “deaths” of the other residents. Words are cheap, after all.
>> No. 42608
[X] Go to the feys’ sanctuary.
-[x] Deception. Claim to have had no part in this madness and acclimate yourself into their huddle.
After we kill these, only Flandre will remain... and then they will all mysteriously revive, but that's another matter altogether
>> No. 42609
File 128508497978.png - (29.88KB , 319x140 , Derp Koa 25.png ) [iqdb]
42609
The end is in sight. They’ve clustered themselves into a single area; wise, yet foolish. To know that they’ve grouped together means they grow close to their wits’ end. You shall… toy with them a bit. Make them question their minds and hearts. This horrid world is full of so much corruption that you’d hardly be surprised if you could make them kill each other before even laying a finger on them.

You exit your room and make your way down the stairs, casually observing the hallways and rooms you pass by. It seems that Wednesday was lying; of blood there is plenty, but of bodies there are none. Tables and chairs are knocked over, glass broken and trinkets smashed, but you see no sign of corpses, not even remnants of lost clothes of limbs. An interesting game this killer plays, perhaps; moving bodies here and there without warning. But you remind yourself that her game is of no concern to yours, and enter the basement.
>> No. 42610
File 128508501395.png - (36.38KB , 498x318 , Derp Koa 26.png ) [iqdb]
42610
A quiet room, seemingly undisturbed; no blood or signs of turmoil. The entrance to Thérèse’s room is not barricaded, but a large set of wind chimes rests in front of the door. Innovative thinking on the children’s part; any seeking to enter the room would have to move the chimes, causing noise and alerting the inhabitants. You allow yourself a smirk at their endearing efforts. So they think that this will save them, do they?

With a steady hand, you weave your knuckles through the delicate frame of the chimes and knock on the door, then quickly fade into the shadows of darkness. There is no response; are they suspicious already? Perhaps they seek a coded knock of sorts. No matter. You return to the door and knock again, whispering in a hollow tone to let you in. Again, no response, but you hardly expected one. What matters is not getting them to come out, but merely weakening them for your inevitable entry.

Perhaps they would appreciate some music, no? They’ve provided you with such “lovely” chimes, after all. Taking the pair of rubber mallets from the frame, you fill the basement with a slow, purposeful rendition of a song which you have known to instill hope in the weak. Of course, you and they both know that their envoy Wednesday would never do such a thing; the only one striking the chimes now could be the killer.
>> No. 42611
File 128508506792.png - (112.09KB , 425x472 , Derp Koa 27.png ) [iqdb]
42611
The sun'll come out… tomorrow…
Bet your bottom dollar… that tomorrow…
There'll be sun.
Just thinking about… tomorrow…
Clears away the cobwebs… and the sorrow…
'Til there's none.
When you’re stuck with a day… that's gray… and lonely…
Just stick out your chin… and grin… and say…

>> No. 42612
File 12850852165.png - (12.87KB , 481x289 , Derp Koa 28.png ) [iqdb]
42612
Your song has not been well-received; someone has turned off the lights to the basement.


[ ] They’re softened enough; creep through the crack in the door and finish them off quickly
[ ] Use the chimes to break down the door and begin the slaughter.
[ ] Do the unexpected; go into the bathroom and break a hole into the feys’ room.
[ ] Play a song the peanut gallery will appreciate more (write-in).
[ ] The darkness is but a minor inconvenience; investigate this phenomenon.
[ ] Assume a defensive position; your rival killer is near.
>> No. 42613
[Q] Do the unexpected; go into the bathroom and break a hole into the feys’ room.
>> No. 42614
[X] Do the unexpected; go into the bathroom and break a hole into the feys’ room.
>> No. 42615
[x] Do the unexpected; go into the bathroom and break a hole into the feys’ room.

I have the feeling that someone has already done the deed for us.
>> No. 42616
>but you see no sign of corpses, not even remnants of lost clothes of limbs. An interesting game this killer plays, perhaps; moving bodies here and there without warning. But you remind yourself that her game is of no concern to yours, and enter the basement.
Goddamnit, I knew it. It's like the 7th game: they're all alive.
[x] Assume a defensive position; your rival killer is near.
I guess it's time to Duel rock on slay the dragon throw down a face down get your game on transform Morphin'! end this once and for all!
>> No. 42617
>>42616
Also fairies don't really die for good.
>> No. 42630
File 128511838763.png - (9.93KB , 130x190 , Derp Koa 29.png ) [iqdb]
42630
Your mood will not be soured by this critic of popular American musicals. You have the children on your fingertips; now to close your fist. Rather than break down the door or vaporize under it, you instead opt to enter the bathroom to the side and enter via the wall, merely to show these pathetic fools that you are strong enough to have no use for doors and locks. Perhaps a tad excessive, but humanity’s poison calls for excess, does it not?

The blackout extends to the washroom; it seems the mystery murderer has turned off the circuit box. Your eyesight is tolerable in the darkness, but you have plenty of additional senses to aid you. For the sake of precaution and moderate forewarning you close the bathroom door, then set your VOID CLAW to ON-TAP. Truthfully it has been a while since you’ve punched through a wall. However, if history has been indicative of anything, it is that walls tend to get weaker as the ages progress; you foresee no problems. Pop culture icons of this base century break through them on a daily basis; far be it for you to be outclassed by them.
>> No. 42631
File 128511847774.png - (11.58KB , 282x190 , Derp Koa 30.png ) [iqdb]
42631
Oh, verily!

The pathetic drywall and pink insulation scatters itself before your superior VOID CLAW, and you barrel through the barrier thirsty for aether.

There is a significant lack of magical beings which possess aether in this room.

You do a quick sweep of the area to make sure, but the result is clear: there is no one in this room, living or dead. Moreover there is no trace that anything unorthodox has happened here recently. Either you’ve been had, or something happened in the scant few minutes between Wednesday’s journey and your entrance; you’re inclined to believe the former. Regardless, she’s already paid her price for the moment; you will deal with her deception later.
>> No. 42632
File 128511852851.png - (13.35KB , 302x190 , Derp Koa 31.png ) [iqdb]
42632
You sense an unfriendly presence in the hole you just made.

[ ] Shoot her
[ ] Punch her
[ ] Slash her
[ ] Catch her
[ ] Talk to her
[ ] Ignore her; go out the door
--( ) Circle back into the bathroom and prepare for a confrontation.
--( ) Search Wednesday’s room
--( ) Try and get into Flandre’s room
--( ) Search the other rooms in the house
--( ) Head to the living room and state at the clock. Something’s bound to happen before midnight.
>> No. 42634
[Q] Shoot her
>> No. 42636
[X] Shoot her

Standard Gensokyo procedure.
>> No. 42637
[x] Talk to her
sup, a bit dark in here don't you think?
>> No. 42638
[x] Slash her
Derp
>> No. 42645
[X] Ignore her; go out the door
--(X) Now we know we have an audience, regale her with a haunting windchime refrain whimsical melody!
>> No. 42650
[x]Ignore her, and go turn the circuit breaker back on.
I miss your shops already.
>> No. 42653
File 128516783641.png - (13.43KB , 403x190 , Derp Koa 32.png ) [iqdb]
42653
You opt to shoot first and ask questions later, or perhaps even not at all; your SILENCED PISTOL emits a pinging hiss as several bullets are fired towards the decimated wall. You hardly expect it to eliminate an even remotely-magical threat, so you dash after your bullets in quick pursuit of your enigmatic quarry.

No sign of the stranger in the bathroom; she’s a slippery one, looks like. This is quite a hassle; the other killer is wasting precious time that could be better spent killing the rest of the fairies and washing your hands of this house once and for all. You actually contemplate calling a cease fire so as to exterminate the rest of the residents, and then resume your fatal battle. If you could only find—
>> No. 42654
File 128516785523.png - (19.10KB , 281x189 , Derp Koa 33.png ) [iqdb]
42654
You hear the unmistakable sound of wind chimes being slammed through a wooden door; an option you considered yourself not too long ago, actually. If you time it just right, your VOID CLAW should connect with the aggressor just as she’s stabilizing herself from the charge. You wait for the dull glint of brass to catch you eye, and let loose with a mighty punch! Amidst a tangle of metal you feel yourself collide with a humanoid body, though you can tell it is clearly no human. In the struggle you lose track of your bearings. You either push the malefactor away, or are pushed away yourself; it’s hard to tell.

Someone who is neither you nor your enemy turns the lights back on, giving you a clear view of your opponent.
>> No. 42655
File 128516793830.png - (16.37KB , 281x188 , Derp Koa 34.png ) [iqdb]
42655
This is extremely confusing.

The Koakuma who is not you seems to be equally disconcerted. She is quick to accuse you of making a mess of her just vengeance against the house, and you must be punished like the unrefined loose cannon of a vigilante you are. This sounds like exactly the kind of thing you would say if you were her, because you are her. In fact, maybe it was you who said it in the first place. Whoever you are.

[ ] There can be only one!
--( ) Rock beats scissors
--( ) Paper beats rock
--( ) Scissors beats paper
--( ) Gun beats not gun
[ ] Call a cease fire so as to exterminate the rest of the residents, and then resume your fatal battle.
[ ] O give me a clone, hear my sorrowful moan, just a clone that is wholly my own. And if it's an X of the feminine sex, oh what fun we will have when we're prone.
[ ] Join forces and murder as a team!
--( ) Gattai?
--( ) Forget it; it’ll never work
[ ] Try and figure out where it all went wrong
[ ] This is extremely silly; win the game already and tell Flandre/Koishi/Tepes/Beatrice/lolidunno to stop changing the rules.
>> No. 42656
[X] O give me a clone, hear my sorrowful moan, just a clone that is wholly my own. And if it's an X of the feminine sex, oh what fun we will have when we're prone.

This feels like bad end..
>> No. 42657
[X] Join forces and murder as a team!

>[ ] O give me a clone, hear my sorrowful moan, just a clone that is wholly my own. And if it's an X of the feminine sex, oh what fun we will have when we're prone.
You know, I'd be all over this for any Koa x2, except this one. It just wouldn't work.
>> No. 42658
[X]You are boxed in. Jump out the window.

Although we're in the basement, so actually:
[X] Join forces and murder as a team!
--(X) Gattai!
>> No. 42659
[x] O give me a clone, hear my sorrowful moan, just a clone that is wholly my own. And if it's an X of the feminine sex, oh what fun we will have when we're prone.
>> No. 42660
[X] O give me a clone, hear my sorrowful moan, just a clone that is wholly my own. And if it's an X of the feminine sex, oh what fun we will have when we're prone.

There's no way I couldn't vote for this.
>> No. 42661
[x] O give me a clone, hear my sorrowful moan, just a clone that is wholly my own. And if it's an X of the feminine sex, oh what fun we will have when we're prone.
>> No. 42663
File 128518993853.png - (318.93KB , 516x655 , Derp Koa 35.png ) [iqdb]
42663
You recall an excerpt of a shameless and whimsical little song penned by the late science fiction author Isaac Asimov:

O give me a clone, hear my sorrowful moan, just a clone that is wholly my own.
And if it's an X of the feminine sex, oh what fun we will have when we're prone.

My heart's not of stone, as I've frequently shown, when alone with my dear little X.
And after we've dined, I am sure we will find better incest than Oedipus Rex.

Why should such sex vex, or disturb or perplex or induce a disparaging tone?
After all, don't you see, since we're both of us me, when we're making love, I'm alone.

And after I'm done, she will still have her fun, for I'll clone myself twice ere I die.
And this time without fail, they'll be both of them male, and they'll each ravish her by-and-by.


You find the implications of the song wholly unappealing given the current situation, and are astounded that such lewd tripe was authored by this acclaimed writer. It is yet another testament to the young of the twenty-first century that the internet has hardly pioneered human sexual depravity; the world has always been like this. You should know; you’ve been commanded to do much of it throughout your long life. You used to enjoy it; oh how you used to. But that was a long time ago, and that weak gilded heart of yours has long-since shriveled up into a lump of lead.
>> No. 42664
File 128518999269.png - (16.99KB , 282x190 , Derp Koa 36.png ) [iqdb]
42664
You cause yourself to rapidly experience a paradigm shift of historical proportions. Why so sad, Koa~? Is there so much bad in the world that you don’t have time for a little good~? After all, nothing turns lead back into gold like a little magic~
>> No. 42665
File 12851900168.png - (32.47KB , 350x350 , Derp Koa 37.png ) [iqdb]
42665
Princess Tepes whacks Flandre with a SPAM-brand flyswatter and makes her stop writing this god-awful fan-fiction. The story is needlessly convoluted, the characters are dry, the atmosphere is hardly grim, and the plot twists are nonsensical. It’s like she’s doing it on purpose to spite the readers. The supposedly-superior author takes a gander at the text file containing future plot elements.
>> No. 42666
File 128519005553.png - (49.00KB , 569x349 , Derp Koa 38.png ) [iqdb]
42666
Princess Tepes makes a note to supervise Flandre better the next time (s)he lets her type on the magical author’s computer which actually isn’t magical probably. This derp was derp and she should feel derp. Time to salvage this mess and give the readers a satisfying conclusion…
>> No. 42667
File 128519010934.png - (29.90KB , 317x318 , Derp Koa 39.png ) [iqdb]
42667
You eventually solved the mystery. Meiling (a.k.a. “Mr. Green”), with the Lead Pipe, in the hall, because these were the only rows Koishi hadn’t written anything in. Her motivation was unimportant; you killed her by having redder hair than she did. The fairies were hiding in the various closets you never bothered to look in, and Flandre had been dead since the beginning of the evening anyways, which isn’t a reference to anything at all. Beatrice put all her skill points into Bluff and kept rolling Nat-20s until a more badass sorcerer than her joined the party, at which point she was dead weight and stopped coming to the DnD sessions. The real killer was Millard Fillmore. Flandre can be blamed for everything that isn’t consistant.

TEHE EDN.
>> No. 42669
File 128519016516.png - (22.92KB , 300x300 , TheRestUnlock.png ) [iqdb]
42669
DERP WARS
Does everyone rock? Possibly.


CHOOSE YOUR CHARACTER: ALART! ALART! ALART! INCOMING BOGUS STAGE! (Because no one will ever vote for her and I have an awesome idea for derp and awesome)

[OK!]Meiling: 3 POW, 1 SPD, 2 FOC
Ability “Chi Channel” = She can bend the flow of a creature’s life force. Pack a fist with energy or make the enemy feel unnaturally weak; she may do both!

[OK!] Koakuma: 1 POW, 2 SPD, 3 FOC
Ability “Spirit Form” = She can return to her natural(?) form of a black smoky miasma. Foes will be hard-put to find her weak spots like this!

[ ] Patchouli: 2 POW, 1 SPD, 3 FOC
Ability “Jack of all Magical Trades” = She knows spells about practically anything. Her opponents won’t know what to expect from her!

[OK!] Sakuya: 2 POW, 3 SPD, 1 FOC
Ability “Time Warp” = She can stop time in an instant. Great for a quick retreat or setting up traps!

[ ] Remilia: 1 POW, 3 SPD, 2 FOC
Ability “Scarlet Cloud” = She can change into a fine red mist or a flurry of bats. It’ll be great for unbalancing her enemies or hiding in the shadows for a sneak attack!

[ ] Flandre: 3 POW, 2 SPD, 1 FOC
Ability “Four Of A Kind” = Instantly disintegrating the opponent isn’t fun or fair at all! She’d much rather split into four copies of herself like the little hellion she is!

NEW CHARACTER!
[ ]Sunhilda: 3 POW, 1 SPD, 1 FOC

Ability “Fairy Kung Fu” = China taught her everything she knows. Her frenzied fighting style is madness to defend against!

[ ] Monica: 1 POW, 3 SPD, 1 FOC
Ability “Tiny Sprite” = She’s the smallest girl around. Buzzing around in a fight, she’s practically impossible to hit!

NEW CHARACTER!
[ ] Tullia: 2 POW, 1 SPD, 2 FOC

Ability “Steadfast Knight” = She thinks only of keeping herself and others safe. Her defensive tactics are second to none!

[ ] Wendy: 2 POW, 2 SPD, 1 FOC
Ability “Nature Defender” = She was once a spirit who protected the land. Even as a fairy, she can call on the earth and plants to fight with her!

NEW CHARACTER!
[ ] Therese: 1 POW, 1 SPD, 3 FOC

Ability “MetaTransWhateverMorph” = When you’re made of magic, you can look like anything you want. She can change her form to attack however she pleases!

[ ] Francesca: 2 POW, 2 SPD, 2 FOC
Ability “Plot Armor” = She’s the protagonist of A Fairy’s Tale. No matter what happens to her, somehow it’ll all turn out right in the end!

NEW CHARACTER!
[ ] Sapphire: 1 POW, 2 SPD, 2 FOC

Ability “Vampire Kiss” = As part-fairy part-vampire, she enjoys the best of both worlds. Her determination to prove her strength makes her a terrible opponent to defeat!

*All Fairy’s Ability “Magic Body” = A fairy is just made of spiritual dust. They may be small, but they won’t stay down as long as normal people will!

Complete Story Mode to unlock Extra Mode!
>> No. 42670
File 128519025747.png - (11.65KB , 282x188 , Derp Wed 1.png ) [iqdb]
42670
Wednesday.

[ ] Eat.
[ ] Sleep.
[ ] Work.
[ ] Clean.
>> No. 42671
[X] Sleep.
>> No. 42672
File 12851905982.png - (11.77KB , 282x188 , Derp Wed 2.png ) [iqdb]
42672
Relaxation.

[ ] Dream.
[ ] Arise.
[ ] Linger.
[ ] Contemplate.
>> No. 42673
[ ] Arise
>> No. 42674
File 128519113866.png - (11.62KB , 282x188 , Derp Wed 3.png ) [iqdb]
42674
Invigorated.

[ ] Eat
[ ] Work
[ ] Clean
[ ] Battle
>> No. 42675
[x] Battle

~
>> No. 42676
[X] Flandre: 3 POW, 2 SPD, 1 FOC
Ability “Four Of A Kind” = Instantly disintegrating the opponent isn’t fun or fair at all! She’d much rather split into four copies of herself like the little hellion she is!

Still want the hellion.

[x] Dream
[x] Battle
What are these?
>> No. 42677
[x] Work
>> No. 42678
[X] Flandre: 3 POW, 2 SPD, 1 FOC
Ability “Four Of A Kind” = Instantly disintegrating the opponent isn’t fun or fair at all! She’d much rather split into four copies of herself like the little hellion she is!

Yeah we need some zany, possibly perverted antics!
>> No. 42680
[X] Flandre: 3 POW, 2 SPD, 1 FOC
Ability “Four Of A Kind” = Instantly disintegrating the opponent isn’t fun or fair at all! She’d much rather split into four copies of herself like the little hellion she is!

Still want the hellion.

[x] Dream
[x] Work
>> No. 42681
[x] Work
>> No. 42682
>>42676
>>42678
>>42680
Unacceptable.
>> No. 42685
File 128519356864.png - (11.66KB , 283x189 , Derp Wed 4.png ) [iqdb]
42685
Physics

[ ] Equilibrium.
[ ] Acceleration.
[ ] Deceleration.
[ ] Undefined.
>> No. 42686
[X] Undefined.
>> No. 42687
File 128519411013.png - (11.46KB , 282x189 , Derp Wed 5.png ) [iqdb]
42687
Tedious.

[ ] Procrastinate.
[ ] Endeavor.
[ ] Ignore.
[ ] Solicit.
>> No. 42688
[x] Solicit.
>> No. 42689
File 128519489337.png - (15.53KB , 280x187 , Derp Wed 6.png ) [iqdb]
42689
Parley.

[ ] Cajole.
[ ] Threaten.
[ ] Compromise.
[ ] Beg.
>> No. 42690
[x] Compromise.

~~
>> No. 42692
[x]Cajole
Are we doing first vote wins?
>> No. 42693
[Q] Compromise.
>> No. 42695
>>42692
Majority.
>> No. 42696
File 128519911773.png - (24.49KB , 282x188 , Derp Wed 7.png ) [iqdb]
42696
Multiplayer.

[ ] Accept.
[ ] Decline.
[ ] Haggle.
[ ] Foist.
>> No. 42698
[x] Decline.
>> No. 42699
[x] Haggle
>> No. 42700
[x] Accept.
>> No. 42701
[x] Accept.

~~~
>> No. 42702
File 128520090350.png - (23.83KB , 283x189 , Derp Wed 8.png ) [iqdb]
42702
Instructed.

[ ] Repay.
[ ] Apathize.
[ ] Begrudge.
[ ] Abscond.
>> No. 42704
[1] Repay.
>> No. 42705
[~~~~] Repay.
>> No. 42707
File 128520358789.png - (21.22KB , 256x232 , Derp Wed 9.png ) [iqdb]
42707
Absurdity.

[ ] Endure.
[ ] Withdraw.
[ ] Shred.
[ ] Illegitimize.
>> No. 42708
[~~~~~] Endure.

The Toads, they must be Battled.
>> No. 42709
[x] Endure.
>> No. 42710
[X] Endure.

Just hold out for a few stages. No one gets past the hoverbikes.
>> No. 42711
[Q] Endure.

I like how you're doing this.
>> No. 42712
File 128521342498.png - (40.72KB , 248x224 , Derp Wed 10.png ) [iqdb]
42712
Aggravation.

[ ] Graze.
[ ] Warp.
[ ] Wish.
[ ] Retreat.
>> No. 42713
[~~~~~~] Wish.
>> No. 42714
File 128521475954.png - (19.69KB , 298x240 , Derp Wed 11.png ) [iqdb]
42714
Infinity.

(Two.)
[ ] Jump.
[ ] Skip.
[ ] Punch.
[ ] Ease.
[ ] Sustenance.
>> No. 42715
[X] Ease.
[X] Sustenance.

Nearly 50 entries since I voted this morning? Madness!
>> No. 42716
[x] Skip.
[x] Punch.
One word updates? Cool
>> No. 42717
[x] Skip.
[x] Ease.
goddamn psychology tests.
>> No. 42718
[~~~]GXEILUSO
[~~~~]GAXAALAE
>> No. 42719
[ ] Punch.
[ ] Ease.
>> No. 42721
File 128524366917.png - (200.42KB , 566x430 , Derp Wed 12.png ) [iqdb]
42721
Finale.

[ ] Betray.
[ ] Despair.
[ ] Ascend.
[ ] Surrender.
>> No. 42722
[x] Betray.
>> No. 42723
File 128524499112.png - (8.91KB , 512x480 , Derp Wed 13.png ) [iqdb]
42723
Anarchy.

[ ] Mimic.
[ ] End.
[ ] Realize.
[ ] Persevere.
>> No. 42724
I'll be back at 4 P.M. EST. Classes.

(No; couldn't explain this in a single word.)
>> No. 42725
[x] Persevere.
>> No. 42726
[~~~~~~~~] Persevere.
>> No. 42727
X] Realize.
>> No. 42728
[X] Realize.
>> No. 42730
[Q] End.
>> No. 42731
[X] Realize.
>> No. 42732
File 128527178682.png - (15.42KB , 282x191 , Derp Wed 14.png ) [iqdb]
42732
Hopeless.

[ ] Wander.
[ ] Mingle.
[ ] Partake.
[ ] Meditate.
>> No. 42733
[X] Partake.
>> No. 42734
[Q] Wander.
>> No. 42735
File 128527364285.png - (14.38KB , 284x189 , Derp Wed 15.png ) [iqdb]
42735
Occupied.

[ ] Share
[ ] Collaborate.
[ ] Abandon.
[ ] Dominate.
>> No. 42736
[Q] Dominate.
>> No. 42755
[x] Share