[Return]
Archived Thread

File 121035581880.jpg - (118.42KB , 700x630 , 9b37fee87649eb41d538a6028d4094d7.jpg ) [iqdb]
3573 No. 3573
New thread! We burn through these things too fast.

Also, early warning. My projected schedule for the next three weeks just went from manageable to Lunatic Mode. I will not stop posting updates, because I'm enjoying the hell out of this, but they may become somewhat slower for a while and I might have to leave it for a day here and there.

===========================

They're still in the air, swinging at each other, but you don't doubt your ability to bring both of them down. You pause for a second and consider, snapping into action when Remilia hurls another pillow your way, shrieking with laugher as Flandre spins in mid-air after being hit.

You pick the second pillow off the ground with your free hand and dive towards the bed as quick as you can, before either of the girls can react. The pillows cushion your landing and you flip over onto your back. Flandre is above and to the right, Remilia is up and directly behind you head.

Something takes over and you throw one of the pillows upwards.

Damn it. Why throw away your weapon?

Then you see, the pillow moves in an arc and comes down directly on top of Flandre, who has only just righted herself again in the air. It hits her directly on the head and she jumps in surprise, kicking backwards in the air. You spring up on the bed while Remilia is still laughing, bending your knees and bouncing once to gain some height. You twist your body and bring your arm round in an arc, pillow trailing afterwards. Remilia doesn't see it coming and it makes full, direct contact with her buttocks.

Whoops. Funny though.

She yelps and sprawls forwards, then twists backwards and grabs the pillow out of your hands as you fall back towards the bed. She throws it at Flandre, who you realize was just coming at you with another pillow. You fall on your arse on the bed, out of breath. Just as Flandre is stunned, with a pillow over her face, Remilia drops down onto the bed, straddling your legs.
"Hello there." She says, placing a fingertip on your lips.
"Hello there yourself." You say.
She leans in towards you.
Flandre is behind the pair of you, scrambling the pillow off her face and about to get up again.

[ ] Do nothing.
[ ] Hit Remilia with a pillow.
[ ] Kiss Remilia before Flandre can notice.
[ ] Kiss Remilia before Flandre can notice, then hit her with a pillow.
[ ] Push Remilia off, throw pillow at her.
[ ] Throw another pillow at Flandre.
[ ] Throw Remilia at Flandre.

>> No. 3574
[x] Kiss Remilia before Flandre can notice, then hit her with a pillow.

SURPRISE ATTACK!
>> No. 3575
[X] Kiss Remilia before Flandre can notice, then hit her with a pillow.

ALL'S FAIR IN LOVE AND WAR
>> No. 3576
[X] Kiss Remilia before Flandre can notice, then hit her with a pillow.

Ah, the old make-out fake-out.
>> No. 3577
[x] Kiss Remilia before Flandre can notice, then hit her with a pillow.
>> No. 3578
[X] Kiss Remilia before Flandre can notice, then hit her with a pillow.
>> No. 3579
[ ] Throw another pillow at Flandre, kiss Remilia, THEN hit her with a pillow.
>> No. 3580
[x] Kiss Remilia before Flandre can notice, then hit her with a pillow.
>> No. 3582
[ ] Throw Remilia at Flandre.

I lol'd


[x] Kiss Remilia before Flandre can notice, then hit her with a pillow.
>> No. 3584
[X] Kiss Remilia before Flandre can notice, then hit her with a pillow.
>> No. 3585
[ ] Hit Remilia with a pillow.

GODDAMMIT, PEOPLE! THIS IS WAR! YOU DON'T SURPRISE ATTACK CHARLIE WITH FUCKING KISS, BUT A FUCKING HELLSTORM OF BULLETS!
>> No. 3586
[X] Kiss Remilia before Flandre can notice, then hit her with a pillow.
>> No. 3587
[ ] Hit Remilia with a pillow.
Fools, the lot of you
>> No. 3588
[X] Hit Remilia with a pillow.
>> No. 3589
[X] Kiss Remilia before Flandre can notice, then hit her with a pillow.
haha, but lightely
>> No. 3590
[z] Kiss Remilia before Flandre can notice, then hit her with a pillow.

Sneakin a kiss in.
>> No. 3591
[X] Kiss Remilia before Flandre can notice, then hit her with a pillow.

Oh lulz.
>> No. 3593
[x] Kiss Remilia before Flandre can notice, then hit her with a pillow.

>>3589
Agreed. A quick peck on the cheek will work just fine.
>> No. 3594
[x] Kiss Remilia before Flandre can notice, then hit her with a pillow.
>> No. 3595
[ ] Throw Remilia at Flandre. - DEADLY DRACULA BEAMU!! Suicide option..


[X] Kiss Remilia before Flandre can notice, then hit her with a pillow. then touch her ass before anybody can notice it!
>> No. 3596
[x] Hit Remilia with a pillow.
>> No. 3597
>>3593
I meant to hit her lightly with the pillow and then stick out your tongue so that she gets a bit pissed off at us.
>> No. 3598
[x] Kiss Remilia before Flandre can notice, then hit her with a pillow.
time to double hit on Remi!
>> No. 3599
Back. Writing now.
>> No. 3600
>>3599
Fuck yes, cant wait for it.
>> No. 3601
You dart your head forward and place the lightest kiss on Remilia's lips, her eyes go wide. Scant moments later Flandre has the pillow off her face again, but you've already slipped out from between Remilia's legs and whoomped her with a pillow. Nice timing.

Then you fall back to the bed as something hits you on the side of the face, hard. Your vision swims and everything sounds funny for a moment. The pillow that struck you is whipped away from your face, in its place you see a worried looking Remilia.
She turns away from you for a moment.
"Flandre! Be gentle! He's not as ... robust as us." She says.
You feel a weight next to you and suddenly Flandre is there too.
"Sorry!" She bends down and hugs you.
"That's okay Flan." You say.
"Flan?" Remilia asks.
"It's my new nickname!" Flandre says, releasing you.
Remilia looks at you with an incredulous expression. You sit up between the girls and shrug, rubbing your face.
Flandre bounces up and down on the bedsprings a couple of times.
"That was fun!" She says.

Remilia looks flustered, but you can't tell if it's from the exertion or the kiss. She looks at Flandre and then raises her eyebrows at you meaningfully.

[ ] Resume pillowfight, preemptive strike.
[ ] Find an excuse to leave the room with Flandre.
[ ] Find an excuse to get Flandre to leave you and Remilia alone.
[ ] Find an excuse to leave the room by yourself.
[ ] Food time.
>> No. 3603
[x] look sheepish
>> No. 3604
[X] Find an excuse to get Flandre to leave you and Remilia alone.
Remilia is jealous, we need to explain things to her.
>> No. 3605
[x] Find an excuse to get Flandre to leave you and Remilia alone.
>> No. 3607
[X] Find an excuse to get Flandre to leave you and Remilia alone.

Should work the best out of them all
>> No. 3608
[x] Find an excuse to get Flandre to leave you and Remilia alone.
>> No. 3609
[x] Food time.
>> No. 3610
[ ] Find an excuse to get Flandre to leave you and Remilia alone.

So we can explain.
>> No. 3611
[X] Find an excuse to get Flandre to leave you and Remilia alone.

Remilia moe~
>> No. 3612
[x] Find an excuse to get Flandre to leave you and Remilia alone.
Quality time with Remilia fuck yes.
>> No. 3613
[x] Food time.
>> No. 3614
[x] Find an excuse to get Flandre to leave you and Remilia alone.
>> No. 3615
>>3604Remilia is jealous, we need to explain things to her.

You mean you would lie to Remi? Because your first thought was the bedtop sport..
>> No. 3616
[x] Food time.
We've seen this option a few times now.
>> No. 3617
>>3615
It is not a lie if we don't mention it and she doesn't ask about it.
>> No. 3618
[X] Pull them both into a hug, and take a nap together.

Afternoon naps are the best damn thing ever, especially after playing a game.
>> No. 3619
[x] Hug Remilia. Hug Flandre. Speak loudly "Sakuya, you may stop peeking and join us."
>> No. 3620
[x] Find an excuse to get Flandre to leave you and Remilia alone.
>> No. 3621
[x] Find an excuse to get Flandre to leave you and Remilia alone.
>> No. 3622
>>3619
[ ] ”…She took a blood sample from me.”
>> No. 3623
☞ Find an excuse to get Flandre to leave you and Remilia alone.
>> No. 3624
>>3619 BEST OPTION!!
>> No. 3625
[X] Find an excuse to get Flandre to leave you and Remilia alone.

Perhaps tell Flan that we're hungry, but have to talk to Remi for a moment, so she should just go ahead to the kitchen and we'll meet her there.
>> No. 3626
[X] Find an excuse to get Flandre to leave you and Remilia alone.
This, after that the first chance we get,
[Z] Food time.
Sakuya is waiting for us.
>> No. 3627
>>3624
Did you learn nothing from /Shrine/ Anon, such things never work out. Only Ending you get is the Psycho Ending.
>> No. 3628
Some Anons in the wild are known to be suicidal ;_;
>> No. 3629
>>Remilia looks flustered, but you can't tell if it's from the exertion or the kiss. She looks at Flandre and then raises her eyebrows at you meaningfully.

So, what's the meaning behind the meaningful eyebrow raising?
>> No. 3630
>>3629 You called her sister Flan..
>> No. 3631
[X] Find an excuse to get Flandre to leave you and Remilia alone.

Though... Flan route... Flan flan, flan flan, ni hao flan! ;_;
>> No. 3632
>>3629
She is jealous kinda and wonders if we play around with her sister behind her back.
>> No. 3633
>>3631
You'll have to wait til next playthrough. Also, back to work, NIGGER, etc.
>> No. 3634
>>3629
Remilia thinks you're getting too close to Flandre. So do you like being a bloodbag?
>> No. 3635
>>3627 Never? Belmonymous kissed Remi and he did not died. After this you still think that it's impossible?

ALSO: I dunno what's happening in the Shrine. Please explain that to me..
>> No. 3636
>>3635
You're an idiot.
>> No. 3637
>>3635
>did not died

you lost me
>> No. 3638
Writing now.
>> No. 3639
>>3637
Who said you could get a break, better go back to writing until we get that harem ending.
>> No. 3640
>>3635
Please change your name from Sakuya to Mr. Dumbass
>> No. 3641
>>3640

No, anon. You are the mr.dumbass.
>> No. 3642
>>3641
And then anon was Remi's bitch.
>> No. 3643
>>3642
BEST END
>> No. 3644
You want to talk to Remilia, alone.

Wait ...

You want to talk to Remilia alone!

Oh thank the gods for that. Flandre may be awesome but she pales in Remilia's presence, at least in a romantic sense. Maybe your feelings earlier were misplaced, maybe all you really want to do is help give Flandre some kind of affection after spending half a millennia in the basement. Whatever the answer, post-pillow fight is not the time to be carefully picking though your emotions. You better think about it later though. One foot wrong in this place could land you in some serious bother. And dead. All you know right now is that you'd much rather be left alone with Remilia, for whatever reason.

"Hey Flan?" You say.
"Mmmhmm?"
"I have something to talk to your big sister about." May as well be open about it, no sense being coy if this is ever going to work out.
You give Flandre an affectionate pat on the head.
"I promise I'll come play with you again later, okay?" You say.
Flandre pouts at you.
"Promise?" She asks.
"Yeah, promise." You reassure her.
"Okay." She climbs off the bed.
"We'll have tea together later!" Remilia adds, suddenly reaching out to Flandre's hand and taking it.
"Go have fun." She says.
Flandre smiles again. "Okay! See'ya later!"
She skips out through the door and closes it again behind her, giving both of you a little wave.

Remilia sighs, but she's smiling.
"Good call." She says to you.

[ ] Ask her about her relationship with Flandre.
[ ] Apologize for the surprise pillow fight.
[ ] Give her a hug.
[ ] Ask her why she seemed to want Flandre gone.
[ ] Throw a pillow at her.
>> No. 3646
[ ] Apologize for the surprise pillow fight.
[ ] Ask her about her relationship with Flandre.
[ ] Ask her why she seemed to want Flandre gone.

In that order!
>> No. 3647
[x] Apologize for the surprise pillow fight.
>> No. 3648
[ ] Apologize for the surprise pillow fight.
[ ] Ask her about her relationship with Flandre.
[ ] Ask her why she seemed to want Flandre gone.

Wall o' text is fine too.
>> No. 3649
[x] Apologize for the surprise pillow fight.
[x] Ask her why she seemed to want Flandre gone.
>> No. 3650
[x] Ask her about her relationship with Flandre.
>> No. 3651
[X] Apologize for the surprise pillow fight.
>> No. 3652
[X] Apologize for the surprise pillow fight.
[X] Ask her about her relationship with Flandre.

As for why she wants her gone, I don't think there's much need to ask...
>> No. 3653
[ ] Apologize for the surprise pillow fight.
[ ] Ask her about her relationship with Flandre.
[ ] Ask her why she seemed to want Flandre gone.


Why y not give us threesome chance
>> No. 3654
[ ] Apologize for the surprise pillow fight.
[ ] Ask her about her relationship with Flandre.
[ ] Ask her why she seemed to want Flandre gone.

Sounds like a plan
>> No. 3655
>>3648
WALL OF TEXT IS BIG

[ ] Apologize for the surprise pillow fight.
[ ] Ask her about her relationship with Flandre.
[ ] Ask her why she seemed to want Flandre gone.

Sorry, too many good choices to just choose one.
>> No. 3656
[x] Apologize for the surprise pillow fight.
>> No. 3657
[ ] Ask her about her relationship with Flandre.
[ ] Apologize for the surprise pillow fight.
[ ] Ask her why she seemed to want Flandre gone.

Wall of text
>> No. 3658
[ ] Ask her about Koakuma.
>> No. 3659
☞ Apologize for the surprise pillow fight.
☞ Throw a pillow at her.
☞ Give her a hug.
>> No. 3660
Remi is hot for us.
We just had a small tussle on her bed, and smooched her.

And you wonder why she suddenly wants to be left alone with us in her room?

Come one, guys. You should be able to solve this.
>> No. 3661
[X] Apologize for the surprise pillow fight.
[X] Ask her about her relationship with Flandre.
[X] Ask her why she seemed to want Flandre gone.

"I can see now why you keep her in the basement; outside, the first stranger she'd come across... would take her home."

Flan is moe. Remi is sex. Both are love.
>> No. 3662
>>3660
>And you wonder why she suddenly wants to be left alone with us in her room?

We do know, but we have to allow Remi her pride. That is why we ask.
>> No. 3663
>>3660
She will be hard to get thought, we just locked on her route and are on the way, but we don't have her yet. this will not be so easy to do.
>>3661
That is why we need the Remilia/flandre Route.
>> No. 3664
[ ] Throw a pillow at her.

Another pillow fight followed by play wrestiling followed by erotic grappling
>> No. 3665
File 121036913841.jpg - (327.10KB , 800x600 , 1207781362303.jpg ) [iqdb]
3665
>>3661
GONNA TAKE YOU HOME
>> No. 3666
>>3665
rickroll.gif
>> No. 3667
>>3665
Make no Mistake... Flandre is going to take YOU Home.
>> No. 3668
File 121036934466.jpg - (303.34KB , 735x800 , 1208833531956.jpg ) [iqdb]
3668
>>3666

No Rickrolls boy, no rickrolls
>> No. 3669
File 121036941469.jpg - (101.87KB , 520x554 , mrdumbass.jpg ) [iqdb]
3669
>>3667
>> No. 3670
>>3667
But, we're already IN her home.
>> No. 3671
File 121036957364.jpg - (860.73KB , 960x1280 , 5dbe7ece3daab3300b00ca2e7410b620.jpg ) [iqdb]
3671
But Fanny can be sexy, too.
>> No. 3672
File 12103697007.jpg - (330.52KB , 1000x800 , 0e5ade5c498505bdd44d5e3618b44a02.jpg ) [iqdb]
3672
>> No. 3673
>>3665

11-hours long Flanroll
>> No. 3674
>>3666

You're doing it wrong.
>> No. 3675
Confirm wall of text?
>> No. 3676
Yup, go ahdead
>> No. 3677
DO IT FAGGOT
>> No. 3678
>>3671
I'd her fanny.
>> No. 3679
>>3675
All but [ ] Ask her why she seemed to want Flandre gone.
It didn't seem like that at all. Way to stomp on thin ice. Fags.
>> No. 3680
>>3675
DO IT, GIVE US WALL OF TEXT!
>> No. 3681
>>3679
Maybe she will blush and tell us she wanted some time with us.
>> No. 3682
File 121037022289.gif - (29.72KB , 150x180 , Flanny.gif ) [iqdb]
3682
>> No. 3683
[X] Apologize for the surprise pillow fight.
[X] Ask her about her relationship with Flandre.
[X] Ask her why she seemed to want Flandre gone.
>> No. 3684
Confirmed. Wall of text incoming.
>> No. 3685
>>3684
BRACE FOR IMPACT
>> No. 3686
>>3682
You are a bad person and you should feel bad.
>> No. 3687
File 121037188152.jpg - (78.35KB , 301x419 , simoncardishikawahideki.jpg ) [iqdb]
3687
>>3685


WALL OF TEXT

IMPACTOOOOO!!!
>> No. 3688
>>3687

Nice watermark
>> No. 3689
>>3688
Holy shit, this must be a really big wall.
>> No. 3690
>>3689
We're gonna need a bigger boat.
>> No. 3691
>>3689
Exactly my thoughts.
>> No. 3692
GENTLEMEN PREPARE FOR IMPACT.
>> No. 3693
"Sorry about all that Remi. I er ... kind of accidently explained to Flandre what a pillow fight is."
She smiles. "No need to apologize. That was surprisingly fun."
She scoots over a little closer to you on the bed.
"And ... thankyou, I think." She says, uncertain.
"For what?" You ask.
"It's just, well, I haven't been able to do something like that with Flandre before." She looks down.
"How come? She adores you. I'm sure she would want to play with you." You say.
Remilia turns a little red. " Really? I ... I kind of thought she would hate me."
"Hate you? I've never heard her say anything negative about you, why should she hate you?"
Remilia turns away.
"Please, just ... er ..."
You take a risk. "Come on Remi, why should anybody hate you, let alone Flandre?"

Okay , stupid question. She's a monster that drinks human blood, but that's not the point here.

"I locked her away for five hundred years! Do you even understand how long five hundred years is?" She doesn't turn back to you.
"Last time she saw the world, we were back home. I'm not even sure she understands where we are now." Remilia's voice is different, not sad, but angry.
You take another risk and place your hand on her shoulder.
"She doesn't hate you for it Remi. She's your sister and she loves you."
She doesn't shrug your hand off but neither does she answer.
"You both look happy when you're together. Rather than dwell on the mistakes of the past why don't you just try to be her sister now?" You say.
"Be her sister ..." Remilia says.

She finally turns back around to you.
"Perhaps you are right." She looks composed again.
"Perhaps you are merely tricking me with your silvered vampire-hunting tongue." She smiles this time.
"But thankyou." She says.
"Changing the subject slightly, why did you want her out of the room just now?"
Now Remilia turns really red.
"That's ... well she was getting over-excited!" She frowns at you.
"And anyway," she pokes you in the chest "have you eaten yet today?"
"Um ... no, not yet." You say sheepishly.
"Then you should." She says, looking serious.
"Humans who mess with their sleeping patterns to live with vampires should not risk upsetting their diets as well."
"Oh?" You don't know quite what to say. Is she concerned about your well-being?
"Yes! Go on! Go get something to eat. And not a snack, a proper meal if you please." She waves you away towards the door, but then changes her mind and smiles at you again.
"I'll expect to see you later tonight. Don't ... er ..."
"Don't what?" You ask from the doorway.
"Don't ... It's good that you get on with Flandre, but don't spend all your time around her, okay?"

[ ] Nod, leave.
[ ] "Anything you say Remi." Wink, leave.
[ ] "Why shouldn't I?" Be angry.
[ ] "Why shouldn't I?" Be suggestive.
[ ] "Yes my Mistress." Bow, salute, etc. Really ham it up.
>> No. 3694
[ ] "Anything you say Remi." Wink, leave.
>> No. 3695
[X] "Yes my Mistress." Bow, salute, etc. Really ham it up.
>> No. 3696
[x] "Anything you say Remi." Wink, leave.
>> No. 3697
[X] Nod, leave.

Nothing else seems "right" here.
>> No. 3698
[x] Nod, leave.
>> No. 3699
[x] Nod, leave.
>> No. 3700
[ ] "Anything you say Remi." Wink, leave.
>> No. 3701
[x] "Anything you say Remi." Wink, leave.
>> No. 3702
GOD, Remilia is cute, so lovely. I am glad we got on her route.
[X] Nod, leave.
Sounds the most neutral.
>> No. 3703
[z] "Anything you say Remi." Wink, leave.

Sisterly love is a beautiful thing.
>> No. 3704
>>3693
[ ] "YES, YOUR HIGHNESS!" Bow, salute, etc. Really ham it up.
>> No. 3705
[X] Nod, leave.
>> No. 3706
[X] "Yes my Mistress." Bow, salute, etc. Really ham it up.

She's probably got a point about spending too much time with Flan, possible jealousy or not. We will have to play with her a bit, of course, but there are plenty of other things we should probably do.
>> No. 3707
[ ] "Yes my Mistress." Bow, salute, etc. Really ham it up.
>> No. 3708
[ ] Nod, leave.

Safest choice, other things may BAD END/hurt points.
>> No. 3709
[ ] Nod, leave.
>> No. 3710
[X] "Yes my Mistress." Bow, salute, etc. Really ham it up.

How I love to order a Large Ham.
>> No. 3711
[ ] Nod, leave.

Time for Anon eat and get some answers regarding that note afterwards.
>> No. 3712
>>3704

Beat me to it.
>> No. 3713
>>3704
What the hell, arent you supposed to be sleeping right now or something? BACK TO WRITING NIGGA.
>> No. 3714
>>How I love to order a Large Ham.

Just don't over-do it. Three hams will certainly kill us.
>> No. 3715
[ ] "YES MY LORD." Genuflect.

HAIL BRITANNIA
>> No. 3716
[x] "Yes my Mistress." Bow, salute, etc. Really ham it up.
>> No. 3717
>>3689

0/7, Flying, protection from black
>> No. 3718
[c] Nod, leave.
>> No. 3719
[X] "Yes my Mistress." Bow, salute, etc. Really ham it up.

Remi seems to like it when we fool around like this.
>> No. 3720
[ ] Nod, leave.
>> No. 3721
>>3717
Is that a real card? I prefer the 0/5 flash flying.
>> No. 3722
[x] Nod, leave.

Don't want to enrage Remi.
>> No. 3723
Well, hmm.
At first, I was going to go with:
>[ ] "Yes my Mistress." Bow, salute, etc. Really ham it up.

But then I thought, nahhh, she gets enough of that from Sakuya.

Plus, she liked being called "Remi", right?
So:

[X] "Anything you say Remi." Wink, leave.
>> No. 3724
>>3722

Why would we upset Remi by having fun? It's what she seems to love most about us.
>> No. 3725
>"I'll expect to see you later tonight. Don't ... er ..."

Gentlemen, we have to come back to her in the night again.
>> No. 3726
>>3721

Nah, I just made shit up after I saw "This must be a really big wall."
>> No. 3729
[x] Well excuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse me Princess.
>> No. 3730
Writing now.
>> No. 3731
>>3730
What won?
>> No. 3732
>>3730
What won?
>> No. 3733
>>3725
Oh, now there's a plan: get a meal, hopefully run into Sakuya, and go check on Patchu and Alice. Hopefully by this time it's evening; we go get Flandre and suggest we sleep with Remilia tonight. Light pressure (with the help of Flandre) on Remilia to force it through and the three of us get in bed.

Key to all this? After Remi and Flan are asleep we leave. Chivalrous Anonymous saves the Scarlet sisters.
>> No. 3734
>>3733
Sounds like your pushing too hard with the flan\anon\remi bed part. She's had the first healthy interaction with her sister in hundreds of years today and last night awoke centuries old feelings for a man in her.

She needs space man.
>> No. 3735
You nod to Remilia. While she must have her reasons for asking you to spend less time with Flandre, it's probably best not to ask her why or embarrass her about it right now, especially with the promise of seeing Remilia later tonight.
Remilia nods back to you and smiles.
"Feeling taciturn all of a sudden?" She asks.
"No no ... just hungry."
"Then go and eat! Really, you need to."
You give Remilia a little wave, promising to come see her again later, and shut the door behind you.

Your stomach grumbles at the thought of food. Remilia was right, food would be a really good idea. It's not that long since you woke up so eating now would be like a late breakfast. You head down the kitchen. On the way you start to notice that the Fairy maids are reacting to you slightly differently than they were when you first arrived here. Some of them move away from you without a sound or give you worried looks but the majority just totally ignore you. A little disappointing, they could at least scream in fear when you round the corner.

Looks like nobody is in the kitchen. It's pristine as usual. The door has been replaced and there is no sign of blood outside from the fight. Nothing inside looks damaged, despite the mess and noise that youkai was making. That dammed chair is unscathed as well. You rummage around for a bit and find some food. Plenty of options for breakfast.

[ ] Make something quick.
[ ] Hot breakfast, full works.
[ ] Call Sakuya.
[ ] DIE CHAIR YOU DON'T BELONG IN THIS WORLD
>> No. 3736
[x] Hot breakfast, full works.

Hold off on unleashing our wrath on the chair, there may be a better time for it.
>> No. 3737
[x] Hot breakfast, full works.

Remi said to.
>> No. 3738
[X] Hot breakfast, full works.

We can bring some food to our friends in the house (i.e. everyone).
>> No. 3739
[x] Call Sakuya.
>> No. 3740
[ ] DIE CHAIR YOU DON'T BELONG IN THIS WORLD

SCREAMS for it, but

[X] Hot breakfast, full works, for 3 people.
Gotta share it with all of our friends.
>> No. 3741
[ ] Call Sakuya.

I wonder if she plays MGS as well.
>> No. 3742
[X] Make something quick.

Sounds good

[ ] DIE CHAIR YOU DON'T BELONG IN THIS WORLD

Oh ho, why not tempt us?
>> No. 3743
[X] Hot breakfast, full works.

Don't do this halfway.
>> No. 3744
>>3741
More like Silent Hill.
>> No. 3745
[X] Call Sakuya.

Needs more perfect maid.
>> No. 3746
[X] Call Sakuya.

MAKE ME A SAMMICH, WOMAN!
>> No. 3747
[X] Hot breakfast, full works.
[X] Call Sakuya.

We saw~
>> No. 3748
[ ] DIE CHAIR YOU DON'T BELONG IN THIS WORLD
>> No. 3749
[X] Hot breakfast, full works.

ONLY if we clean up the entire kitchen afterwards.

Don't want Sakuya to get angry.
>> No. 3750
>>3734

The best we can do right now is get Remi and Flan to spend more time together, but without making Remi feel pressured. We should talk to Patchy about how this could be done.

Or, we get lucky and Flan has a nightmare, gets lonely, or can't sleep for whatever reason, comes to us, and we tell her to ask her sister if she can sleep in her bed today.
>> No. 3751
>>3748
Weakling, don't fall for it.
>> No. 3752
File 121037683567.jpg - (86.99KB , 741x1029 , needsmoreboktai.jpg ) [iqdb]
3752
You know, looking back on this, and seeing all the Castlevania references...

Might we spare some references to Konami's OTHER awesome vampire-hunting series?
>> No. 3753
[ ] Hot breakfast, full works.

Something tells me finding Koakuma and inquiring about the note isn't going to be so simple. Eat up so Anon can be ready for any possible detours.
>> No. 3754
File 121037693776.jpg - (661.70KB , 844x1200 , offsetting_inferno_03.jpg ) [iqdb]
3754
>>3750
>> No. 3755
[x] Hot breakfast, full works, for two.
[x] Call Sakuya.

No wonder she was relaxing playing video games; repairing that kitchen must've been exhausting.
>> No. 3756
>>3750
The best thing to do is to just try to make Remilia happy, and get her to love you when she has her guard down. But the idea to bring Flan and Remilia closer together is good, maybe that would rise our chances for a Remilia/Flandre Route.
>> No. 3757
>>3755
Molesting China sure is exhausting.
>> No. 3758
[x] Hot breakfast, full works, for two.
[x] Call Sakuya.
>> No. 3759
>>3756

Remi is reminded how bad a person she is every time she sees or thinks about her sister. She may want to avoid and escape through this mysterious vampire hunter, but in the end Flandre will still be her sister and Remilia will still be unhappy.
>> No. 3760
Need to sleep now. Hope everyone is still enjoying it as much as I am.

Back tomorrow!
>> No. 3761
>>3760
You deserve your rest you magnificent bastard. Hell i am enjoying this greatly, it is getting interesting now that we are locked onto Remilia route and are another step closer to get her. Hope you will not make it too easy for us to get her, seems like you have something big planned to me.
>> No. 3762
>>3760

You should also try to fulfill that promise of exploring the "That's why I violate Flan flan" path over the weekend
>> No. 3763
>>3759

Remilia will be overcome by the guilt of secluding and locking away her sister, she will have Belmonymous take care of the situation.

I assume it will go something like this...

"What are we going to play now?" Flandre chimes while smiling up at you.

"Damn it, why does she have to make this so hard?" You think to yourself while averting your eyes from her gaze.
"Something wrong?"

"N.. no, just turn around and cover your eyes." You ask in a forced enthusiastic tone.
"You're funny, that's why I like you!" She giggles while spinning around.

Alright she isn't looking and has already covered her eyes, you have to do this now before you get second thoughts.
"Ok, don't peek" you say as you quietly grab for your whip.

You hold the ends of the whip and step a little closer to Flandre, you tightly wrap it around her neck and knock her to the ground. For a full agonizing 2 minutes she struggles, but eventually the gasping stops, the squirming stops, the kicking stops, everything stops...
>> No. 3764
>>3763

WHY YOU DO THIS
>> No. 3765
>>3763

http://youtube.com/watch?v=oUuHsBqYoRk&feature=related
>> No. 3766
>>3763
Everything stops... except for the pulse of your hungry cock. You pull your pants down, tear off Flandre's panties, and j... j... jam your massive p0n0s in Flandre's still sweet, hot pooper. Juicy sounds resonate off the walls of the basement as you move in and out of her pooper. Eventually your pull out of her pooper and spray your seeds all over the dead corpse in front of you.

"My, oh, my, wasn't that fun, Flandre?"

And then you hear a sound behind you. Before you could turn around to see the origin of the noise Salsa Shark devours you. Shit, you forgot flandre keeps a Salsa shark in her room.
>> No. 3767
>>3763
Go die in a fire.
>> No. 3768
>>3759
But she's NOT such a bad person. Sure, she locked her sister away for centuries for whatever reason, but at least she knows it was wrong and feels bad about it.

Besides, if she can find herself caring for and being cared for by someone who, for all intents and purposes, was supposed to be just another meal for her, surely she can find a way to forgive herself and rebuild her relationship with her sister. She just might need some help, is all.
>> No. 3770
>>3763
If this shit doesnt end with us jumping in the lake i wont read it.
>> No. 3771
>>3768
Flandre gets locked away for the same reason nukes gets locked away - she's just way too dangerous, and childish too, so there's no telling what she would do under bad influences. The reason she isn't killed instead is partly sisterly love, and partly Remi being scared of what she'd do at the brink of death.
>> No. 3772
>>3771
>she's just way too dangerous, and childish too, so there's no telling what she would do under bad influences.
All the more reason to give her good influences. She needs Remi to be her big sister.
>> No. 3773
>>3771
Yet, her isolation has probably done more harm than good. While her destructive capabilities are certainly a part of her dangerousness, her emotions and self-control are also a large factor. You don't really learn much about how to not fly off the handle and vaporize someone you're mad at by spending all of your time in a basement with minimal social contact.

Considering her reaction when Alice smacked us with her book, for example, and it's not hard to imagine how things would have gone if we had actually been hurt and couldn't calm her down. Even her getting a little to into the pillow fight shows that she's not quite aware of her power and when to hold it back.

Keeping her holed up might be fine in the short-term, but clearly it's not a permanent solution. The girl needs some positive influences, good role models, and some goddamn affection.

I wonder if that's what the focus of the Flan route would be...
>> No. 3774
>>3771

I've always seen it as more of remilia taking care of her sister. The reason remilia doesn't get a hunting party after her head daily (or get reimu to completely decimate here) is that the people she feeds from tend to survive, so she's a minor threat.

If flan were to be left outside and feed, she'd probably end up destroying the human village, or doing something that would point attention in her direction. If people knew about her and the danger she represents, they would've tried to kill her.

So Remilia is forced to lock her up. For her own good... but that doesn't get rid of the guilt.
>> No. 3775
>>3774
IRONY: With an Anon as a father figure, Flandre is bound to only get more psychotic.

Search your feelings. You know it to be true.
>> No. 3776
>>3775
If Anon were the only influence in her life, sure. But with Remi, Patchoulli, Sakuya, and even Meiling around and working together, it's possible she could have a relatively balanced upbringing.
>> No. 3777
>>3775
Don't you think with Anon around, that Flandre will be more stable and nicer to everyone? He could teach her about the world and how to behave.
>> No. 3779
>>3773
Much tears (manly or otherwise) would be shed in this path.
>> No. 3780
http://www.touhouproject.com/at/res/436.html#436

Flandre Happy Ending.
>> No. 3781
[x] Hot breakfast, full works, for two.
[x] Call Sakuya.
>> No. 3782
>>3779
Perhaps the same could be said of all the paths...

Remi's obviously got quite a bit of baggage we're going to have to attempt to square away before we can safely claim to be one of the precious few she wouldn't hurt to protect herself. If the BAD END at her hands was any indication, we've got a ways to go, even with all the points we have with her now.

No doubt a Remi/Flan path will be everything the other two were combined, and THEN some.

And then there are all the others...
>> No. 3783
>>3777
depends. are we still aiming for bedtop sports with Flan?

I know I am.
>> No. 3784
>>3783
In this playthrough? I don't really think so.

The ideal path would be towards bedtop sports with Flan AND Remi, however I think it's best to stick with one, go through with the other on the next go-around, and then try for the combo once we have a better grasp of how to best survive each of them individually. As we've already established we're locked into Remi's path, I think it's prudent to ride it out and deal with whatever it throws at us, first.
>> No. 3785
>>3784
generally, threesome paths go like this: you have sex with one, repeatedly. then, once you've maxed out on the love points, you have sex with the other. while still paying attention to the first. and finally, threesome.

so, I support getting to the Remi h-scenes before we try anything, but after that, if the opportunity arises we should take it.
>> No. 3786
>>3785
coming to think of it, Flan->Remi would have been a lot easier than the Remi->Flan approach we're going for right now. Being childlike, Flan doesn't catch on nearly as fast.

Of course, the consequences of pissing off Flan would be a lot more dire, but since it's BAD END either way it doesn't really matter.
>> No. 3787
File 121041546467.jpg - (76.03KB , 720x480 , 138730894_5138b32d7e_o.jpg ) [iqdb]
3787
>>3766
We're gonna need a bigger boat.
>> No. 3788
>>3785

I wish haremfags in /shrine/ would know this...
>> No. 3789
>>3788
I think you're pushing the Raymoo route too hard. there's nothing wrong with her being the second, or even third woman.

Hell, a Reimu that grows increasingly frustrated watching her friends fall for Anon one by one while she gets ignored completely would have been pretty awesome.
>> No. 3790
>>3788
At least it's fun to watch some of the discussions after a BAD END from a blatantly obvious choice (I refuse to believe anyone actually thought yelling would be the best solution over there).
>> No. 3791
>>3789

Harsh.
>> No. 3792
File 121041824635.png - (14.18KB , 339x305 , 1210260015929.png ) [iqdb]
3792
>>3789
>I think you're pushing the Raymoo route too hard.

Yeah, and I was votespamming the options that led to Reimu falling for Naya.
Yeah, sure, I like Reimu and all so she's clearly in favor for any romantic events\etc, but it was anon who was choosing the options that resulted in opening Reimu route.
Hell, should you have chosen to look for Suika instead of drinking tea with Reimu on day 1, the things would've gone in a completely diffirent direction.

in during butthurt writefag
>> No. 3793
>>3789
more I think about this, the more awesome this idea sounds. next playthrough, I'm pushing for the frustrated Reimu route.

far as current route goes, I suppose we'll get through simply by spamming continues until the BAD ENDS run out.

say, once we finally get Suika/Reimu threesome going, will we still have a shot at Alice/Marisa?
>> No. 3794
>>3793

That's /forest/ material, so probably not.

I do still want Wriggle, though.
>> No. 3795
>>3794
we did get to french alice. would be a shame to leave it at just that.
>> No. 3796
>>3795

Oh ho, why not molest Alice without any full life consequences?
>> No. 3797
>>3796
fine too, long as we can do so repeatedly.

molestations should never be one-off.
>> No. 3799
>full life consequences
>> No. 3800
>>3784
This sounds like the perfect plan of how you should do it right. First Remilia, then Flandre and on the third try both, else if we aim too high we fall hard and will not get any of them.
>>3785
Shit will never work. One flase move and you are dead, messing around with Flandre while you have Remilia, is begging for a slow death.
>> No. 3801
>>3799
no, anonymous, you are the trolls.

and then anonymous was saged.
>> No. 3802
[X] Hot breakfast, full works.
[X] Call Sakuya.

>"I locked her away for five hundred years! Do you even understand how long five hundred years is?" She doesn't turn back to you.
"Last time she saw the world, we were back home. I'm not even sure she understands where we are now."
Hmm IT LOOKs quite INTERESTING: they've had the same fate as you, one day, they woke up in Gensokyo, also I'm very curiuos now, how would Remi react if we'd show her, that picture of her..
>> No. 3803
>>3802
...holy shit, did the tripfuckfag just make a good, if slightly obvious, point?
>> No. 3804
>>3802

What? Remi brought them here on purpose. She's just saying that Flan doesn't really understand what's changed, because she's been locked up for so long.
>> No. 3805
>>3802
No, no Anon! I meant they past.

>"Last time she saw the world, we were back home. I'm not even sure she understands where we are now."

They were in our Word as well. Just how old is Gensokyo? 500 years? I don't quite remember that thread. But remember your items. You have an old picture or art of her..

ALSO: after you have eaten you really should go to the libary for a dictionary. And you should peek Alice and Patchy!
>> No. 3806
>The last time she saw ZA WARUDO, she was already knifed.
Fixed
>> No. 3807
>>3802
>>3804
I'm not sure canon actually specifies whether Remi intentionally moved the SDM to Gensokyo. At least, I didn't notice any mention on a quick browse through of the wiki's profiles and PMiSS/BAiJR. Maybe it's in a game transcript or I just missed it but...I saw nothing definitive.
>> No. 3808
File 121044273219.jpg - (110.23KB , 582x857 , 1209479771065.jpg ) [iqdb]
3808
I wish vampires aged, even just a little.
>> No. 3809
>>3808
DO NOT WANT.
Loli Vampire is fine.
>> No. 3811
>>3808
the correct answer is 'both'. i'm sure Remi has some magic she could use to temporarily acquire a grown-up body.
>> No. 3813
>>3805

Yes, and then Remi took them to Gensokyo.

The only one who would wake up and not know why they were there is Flan, because Remi didn't tell her anything about it. The reason Flan just "woke up" in Gensokyo one day is because no one bothers to keep her informed about what's happening and what they plan to do.
>> No. 3814
>>3809
>>3811

I have tried to make it clear with my language that she is not a child, as such. She's old enough, physically, so that I don't feel like a sick fuck for writing this, but still young enough for it to be wrong.
>> No. 3815
>>3811

Canon Remi and Flandre gave up being able to mature physically and seemingly mentally in order to live long.
>> No. 3816
>>3815
lolwut. [citation needed]
>> No. 3818
>>3814
You don't need to feel bad about it. I hope that will make the H Scene even hotter.
>> No. 3819
Strictly speaking the votes say hot breakfast, but call Sakuya is almost tied. Confirm making breakfast then calling her?
>> No. 3820
>>3819
Yes!
>> No. 3821
>>3819
I hope we won't get knifed for cooking in her Kitchen.
Write it both.
>> No. 3822
>>3819
Yes sir!
>> No. 3823
>>3816

From the wiki

>A vampire who resides in the Scarlet Devil Mansion. She can manipulate fate. She has apparently lived for over 500 years. Considering how long she has lived, she acts rather childishly. Creatures of her kind forfeit their growth and maturity in exchange for eternal life. In other words, she can live forever because she never grows up.
>> No. 3824
>>3823
so in ZUNiverse, all vampires are lolis.
>> No. 3825
>>3824
ZUN is great, just give him enough beer and he is unstopable.
>> No. 3827
>>3824
Unless they're male.

...shit. So the vampire hunter's great nemesis, Dracula, would be a little boy in the ZUNiverse? If I were a Belmont, I'd throw in my whip out of disgust.
>> No. 3828
It feels good to be back in an element you have at least some kind of an understanding of, making delicious breakfast. Scrambled eggs, check. Toast, check. Bacon, check. Waffles, check. You even manage to find a bottle of what you're pretty sure is ketchup, though there is no label and you test it first to make sure there's no blood present.

When everything is almost ready you also remember to do at least part of the washing up rather than leaving it all for later. If the kitchen is messy then it might interfere with the next part of your plan.

"Sakuya!" You shout through the open door.

A few minutes later she still hasn't turned up.

"Saku-"
"I heard you the first time." Comes her voice from behind you.
You turn around. She is eyeing the two plates of food you've prepared. Where did she just come from?
"I've already eaten today, but good food is too hard to pass up."
She smiles at you. You hand her a knife and fork.
"Is this going to become a regular occurrence?" She asks, pulling up a chair. "Or are you just trying to get onto my good side?"

[ ] "I just thought you deserve some rest."
[ ] "My cooking is so good it would be a crime to deprive anyone of it."
[ ] "Don't count on it in the future, it was just on a whim."
[ ] "I'm using you as a test subject, do you think my cooking is good enough for Remilia?"
>> No. 3829
[X] "I'm using you as a test subject, do you think my cooking is good enough for Remilia?"
>> No. 3831
[X] "I'm using you as a test subject, do you think my cooking is good enough for Remilia?"
>> No. 3832
[X] "My cooking is so good it would be a crime to deprive anyone of it."

Damn straight.
>> No. 3833
[X] "Don't count on it in the future, it was just on a whim."

tsun tsun!
>> No. 3834
[ ] "Don't count on it in the future, it was just on a whim."

"S-s-stupid Sakuya, I didn't make this because I like you, I just had extra!"
>> No. 3836
[x] "My cooking is so good it would be a crime to deprive anyone of it."
Hear that, Sakuya? We're Zanger fucking Zomvolt. THERE IS NOTHING WE CANNOT COOK.
>> No. 3838
[X] "Don't count on it in the future, it was just on a whim."
>> No. 3839
>>3829
>>3830
>>3831
>>3833
>>3838
POASTING STOP
>> No. 3840
[X] "Don't count on it in the future, it was just on a whim."
Don't think always buttering her up works.
>> No. 3841
[X] "I'm using you as a test subject, do you think my cooking is good enough for Remilia?"
Get closer to Remilia, not Sakuya.
>> No. 3843
>>3841
>Get closer to death by multiple knife wounds

fixed!
>> No. 3847
[x] "Don't count on it in the future, it was just on a whim."
Because the test subject choice sounds like a pretty stupid thing to say.
>> No. 3848
[ ] "My cooking is so good it would be a crime to deprive anyone of it."

We can't be tsun-tsun if we called her down! And asking her to test it for Remilia would seem that we're trying to replace her. KNIFE END!
>> No. 3849
[X] "Don't count on it in the future, it was just on a whim."
>> No. 3850
[X] "I just thought you deserve some rest."
>> No. 3851
[ ] "My cooking is so good it would be a crime to deprive anyone of it."
Tsundere option seems good, but this is better. And no Remi option becuase of >>3848
>> No. 3852
[x] "Don't count on it in the future, it was just on a whim."
Tsuntsun deredere
>> No. 3853
[ ] "I'm using you as a test subject, do you think my cooking is good enough for Remilia?"
>> No. 3854
[✘] "My cooking is so good it would be a crime to deprive anyone of it."
>> No. 3855
[X] "I'm using you as a test subject, do you think my cooking is good enough for Remilia?"

Eyes on the target.
>> No. 3856
[X] "I'm using you as a test subject, do you think my cooking is good enough for Remilia?"
>> No. 3858
[x] "I'm using you as a test subject, do you think my cooking is good enough for Remilia?"

Show her Remilia is ours.
>> No. 3859
[X] "Don't count on it in the future, it was just on a whim."
>> No. 3860
Test subject and whim are tied, next vote decides.
>> No. 3861
Is it can be writing tiem nao?
>> No. 3862
[X] "Don't count on it in the future, it was just on a whim."
>> No. 3863
>>3859

Okay that took it, writing.
>> No. 3864
[X] "I just thought you deserve some rest."
>> No. 3865
"Don't count on it in the future, it was just on a whim." You say.
S-stupid Sakuya.
"Oh? Pity." She says, mouth full of egg.
"Worried I'm reading a little too much into it?" She rests her head on her hands, pointing at you with the fork.
"What?"
"Playing hard to get perhaps?" She says, smiling wide at you.
"Er ..."
"I'm kidding! Geeze." She goes back to her food.

You spend the rest of the meal feeling a little uncomfortable, but trying not to show it. Sakuya can be everything from extremely forward to extremely volatile. And you have no idea if what she said just now really was a joke or not.

Sakuya places her cutlery neatly on her plate when she's finished.
"Thankyou, that really was pretty good. Just don't get any ideas about whipping up a whole meal for everybody, alright?"
She emphasizes the point with the sudden appearance of one of her silver daggers, spinning on the end of her finger. Then it's gone as soon as it was there.
"And the washing up, if you please."
"You're welcome!" You call after her as she leaves the kitchen. You hope she caught some of the implied sarcasm in your voice. Why shouldn't you make food for everyone? Is your cooking not as good as you thought it was?
After the washing up is done and put away you head off to find a window to see how dark it is outside. There's one down the corridor from the kitchen, a tall window that reaches right to the ceiling, heavy curtains pulled back to reveal the night sky outside. There's still a faint tinge of orange to the darkness overhead. With no mass electric lighting in Gensokyo you guess that must mean the sun has only just gone down.

Yeah, your sleeping pattern is completely fucked.

The night is young, or ... day ... whatever it is to you now.

[ ] You promised Flandre you'd go play with her.
[ ] Is Alice still here this late?
[ ] That note is weighing heavily in your pocket.
[ ] Didn't get much of a chance to actually talk to Meiling earlier.
>> No. 3866
[ ] That note is weighing heavily in your pocket.
>> No. 3867
☑ That note is weighing heavily in your pocket.

It's time we get to the bottom of this, gentlemen!
>> No. 3869
[X] You promised Flandre you'd go play with her.
Notes? Reading?
BAH
>> No. 3870
[X] That note is weighing heavily in your pocket.
>> No. 3871
[X] Is Alice still here this late?
>> No. 3872
[ ] That note is weighing heavily in your pocket.
Read it then
[ ] You promised Flandre you'd go play with her.
playing time
>> No. 3873
[X] That note is weighing heavily in your pocket.
Let's talk to Flande later. We will surely get a chance for that.
>> No. 3874
[X] That note is weighing heavily in your pocket.

Much as I'd like to go out and play vidya games with Meiling, this note has been bugging us for quite a while...
>> No. 3875
>>3872

>>2917
>> No. 3876
[x] Is Alice still here this late?
We can deal with the note once we get to the library.
>> No. 3878
[ ] That note is weighing heavily in your pocket.

We need to build points with everyone. Let's get some Koakuma points.
>> No. 3879
[x] Is Alice still here this late?
>> No. 3880
>>3879
Possible chance to see a scene with Alice and Patchy?
>> No. 3881
>>3880
Alice's visit is a unique event. Better not ignore it.
>> No. 3882
[] Play tactical espionage with Flandre in the library.
>> No. 3883
[x] Is Alice still here this late?
>> No. 3884
[X] That note is weighing heavily in your pocket.
>> No. 3885
[ ] That note is weighing heavily in your pocket.
But does this mean we're taking it to Patchy or Remi?

I've heard both.
>> No. 3886
I'm back, note won. Writing now. I'll try and speed things up a little for the next couple of hours.
>> No. 3887
>>3885
not the letter. The note from koakuma.
>> No. 3889
>>3887
As long as we get into the library.
>> No. 3890
You take the note out again and give it a quick glance over. It still says the same thing it did when you woke up.

'I'm sorry I took your shoe before. It was the only way to make me safe. I want to see you again. -Koakuma'

You turn it over to see if there's anything more on the back. Nothing. You haven't really had a moment since waking up and being dragged to the garden to think about the implications of this. Did ... did Koakuma do that to you in the bath? You picture her there, her soft hands gliding over you, her hair ...

Huh, no. This doesn't make any sense. Koakuma has really long hair, you never felt it brushing your shoulder in the bath. What's more, what you heard wasn't anything like her voice. Unless she can conjure illusions. Then again, if she could make voice from thin air why wouldn't she use it day to day? Ugh. You need to talk to her, at least to understand why she took your shoe, if not to outright confront her about the bath.

You walk to the library. You're not really sure Koakuma will be here, but it makes sense and you have nowhere else to start looking. Calling out her name at random anywhere in the mansion might raise some uncomfortable questions with the others. Inside the library, for the third time now, you realize how absolutely huge it is. This could take some time.

[ ] Wander the stacks at random.
[ ] Call out Koakuma's name.
[ ] Go to Patchouli's living area.
>> No. 3891
Having read through this entire thing in the past few hours, I'm just posting to say fucking good job.
>> No. 3892
[¤] Go to Patchouli's living area.
>> No. 3893
[X] Call out Koakuma's name.
>> No. 3894
>>3891

Seconded, actually.

[X] Wander the stacks at random.
>> No. 3896
[x] Go to Patchouli's living area.
Being noisy doesn't sound like a good idea, this looks most likely to be where we find our soon-to-be translation assistant.
>> No. 3897
[¤] Go to Patchouli's living area.
>> No. 3898
>>3891
Thanks!
>> No. 3899
CRAAAAAAAAAAWLIIIIINNNNG INN MMYYYYYYYYY SKIIIIIIIIIN

THIS NOTEEEEE, IT'S AUTHOR WIILLL NEEEVERRR BEEEE REVEAALEEED

[ ] Go to Patchouli's living area
>> No. 3900
[X] Wander the stacks at random.

Triggers a Marisa event.
>> No. 3901
[X] Go to Patchouli's living area.
>> No. 3902
[x] Call out Koakuma's name.
>> No. 3903
[✘] Go to Patchouli's living area.
>> No. 3904
[ ] Go to Patchouli's living area.
>> No. 3905
[X] Wander the stacks at random.

Oh, blap. I thought it was referring to that French letter, I would've voted otherwise if I'd thought of Koa's note. Not that it would've made any difference, but still, forehead slap.
>> No. 3906
[x] Call out Koakuma's name.
>> No. 3907
Patchy's living area it is then, writing.
>> No. 3908
Start a new thread too.
>> No. 3909
What happened to Flan stealing the shoe?
>> No. 3910
>>3909

Flan never stole the shoe. That's just where it was planted.
>> No. 3911
>>3909

She said that she found it next to her when she woke up, if I remember right.
>> No. 3912
>>3911
oh. damn. missed that.
>> No. 3913
>>3910
remilia looked shocked and sakuya is now hitting on us
leaves only meiling and patchouli who are not making any direct moves on us. maybe they prefer stealth actions. meiling liked MGS. we should look out for boxes
>> No. 3914
[x] Call out Koakuma's name.
>> No. 3915
Oh goddammit.

I was thinking of the photo, not the note.

Damn.
>> No. 3919
>>3913

It was probably either Remi or Koakuma who took the shoe. Remi panicked when it came up in conversation earlier, suggesting that she either took it herself, or Koakuma took it while Remi gave us a handjob and the two of them made an "I won't tell if you don't" deal with each other.
>> No. 4051
>>3919
I'm thinking it's along the lines of Remi was the one who gave us a "hand" in the bath (so to speak) and Koakuma took our shoe while that was going on. However, I don't think there's any sort of deal going on, especially if that note really was from Koakuma.

I think it's more likely Remi came in, did her thing, and when she tried to make her getaway without anyone knowing what happened, she noticed that one of our shoes was gone. Assuming both shoes were present when she entered, then obviously it was taken while the handjob was going on. Meaning, SOMEONE was right outside the door at the time, and could very well have seen or heard something they were not meant to.

This would explain why Remi lost her composure when Flan showed up with the shoe asking how we did "that" earlier, and briefly again when we asked Flan what she was doing since we last saw her. If there's one person Remi REALLY wouldn't have wanted to know what she had done, it would certainly be her dear little sister.

With Flan eliminated as a suspect for the shoe theft and possible witness, Koakuma is the only other possibility. Sakuya probably wouldn't do it, and whether or not she knows something of the affairs of her mistress wouldn't really matter. It wouldn't be Patchy, since she rarely leaves the library anyway, let alone to steal someone's shoe. And China is pretty much relegated to staying outside of the mansion, so she's really unlikely.

Remi would probably realize this, and with Koakuma being the only other one who would or could possibly do something like that, what would it matter if she saw something in the bathroom or not? Sure, it would still be emberassing, but not only is she not the talkative type, but she's a fucking SUCCUBUS. A mere handjob probably wouldn't matter much to her.

Of course, I could be waaaay off the mark here.