[Return]
Archived thread

File 127015828486.jpg - (135.72KB , 550x825 , koa~.jpg ) [iqdb]
35577 No. 35577
[x] Stay with Koakuma and get to know her better.

You've been around the house quite a bit so far and met a number of good looking women, but you still haven't spent much time with Koakuma, even though she's one of your kind. You seek to rectify that.

“Pretty interesting world, here,” you say to start.

“You think so?” Koakuma asks, sounding curious, “that's good to hear, at least.”

“It's a good change from home, I suppose,” you continue, and the same smirk comes to both you and Koakuma.

“That's definitely true,” Koakuma says with a sigh, “it's a lot more peaceful here, don't have to worry about people trying to overthrow you or try to encroach on your land.”

“I'm a little concerned how I'd fare if I stayed here too long, honestly,” you admit, folding your arms over your chest, “living a life peacefully and having to go back to that chaos? I might be too lazy to defend myself.” Koakuma laughs slightly.

“Ah, I've already long past that point myself,” she says, brushing back some of her hair, “I was a land holder myself, but now... I don't think I could be the same. I really love being here and helping out Miss Patchouli.”

“You were a land holder?” you ask with slight surprise, though you suppose you shouldn't be. Devils can't easily be judged by appearances, particularly when personal influence and power are involved beyond physical or magical strength. “Were you a Warlord?”

“Oh no, definitely not,” Koakuma says with a laugh, “I'm better with magic than I am with melee, but I didn't use those, I was a landholder through influence, using my looks to draw in followers and magic to manipulate detractors,” she admits. You look her over, and you can definitely agree with her claim. Even though she's dressed up, everything about her is pleasing to the eye, her legs, curves, and definitely her bust line. A Temptress role definitely suits her. “How about you?” she asks.

“Ah, I was an underling actually,” you say, a little embarrassed to be so mediocre in comparison, “my Lord was a warmonger, but I was one of his unit leaders, so I wasn't just some rank-and-file trooper.”

“Oh? You must be pretty good in a fight then,” Koakuma muses, “I hope I get to see you in action one day, though...” Koakuma trails off, a thoughtful and yet mischievous grin crosses her face.

“Though what?” you ask, hoping to egg along whatever is going through her mind.

“Maybe one day when out Contracts are canceled, we can work together,” she says. The same mischievous grin comes to you now too.

“Say, now that is an idea,” you chuckle, “I think we could make a pretty good pair, regardless of conditions.”

“I'd think so too,” Koakuma agrees, “two of a kind, after all. It'd only be natural for us to work together.” You can't help but chuckle slightly, a laugh matched by Koakuma. It can't be helped that both of your devilish sides are playing up.

“I certainly wouldn't mind having such a beauty at my side, for sure,” you quip. Koakuma's smile doesn't seem to disapprove of the idea.

“Quite a flirty thing, aren't you?” Koakuma asks, as if she needed to. It's no stretch of the imagination to say she'd be the same, the only question is how heavy you want to lay it on.

[] Keep it casual.
[] Turn up the heat.

>> No. 35578
[X] Turn up the heat.

Two devils left alone in one room? What could go wrong?
>> No. 35579
>>35578
[x] Turn up the heat.
>> No. 35580
[x] Turn up the heat.

DO FUCKING WANT

This cannot possibly end badly.
>> No. 35581
[X] Turn up the heat.

Horny devils are the best devils.
>> No. 35582
[x] Keep it casual.
>> No. 35583
[X] Turn up the heat.

Oho~
>> No. 35584
[X] Turn up the heat.

In before Koakuma turns us into a blushing, stammering wreck.
>> No. 35585
[X] Turn up the heat.

Arousing Koakuma's devil side once again? FUCK. YES.

>“Oh? You must be pretty good in a fight then,” Koakuma muses, “I hope I get to see you in action one day, though...” Koakuma trails off, a thoughtful and yet mischievous grin crosses her face.

Damn it, I knew we should have stayed at the....hold on...in that case...in the future, we MUST have that sparring match with Meiling, with Koakuma watching! I'm pretty sure they wouldn't mind if we showed them his moves, IYKWIM.
>> No. 35586
[X] Turn up the heat.

>>35585
Yeah, but what if Meiling somehow beats us?
>> No. 35588
[x] Turn up the heat.

A devil like Koakuma should be able to keep up with you. No use holding back.

“I like to look for a nice place to lay my head,” you state casually, “a nice soft chest is a perfect place, though a lap isn't so bad either.”

“Oh ho ho,” Koakuma chuckles, crossing her arms under her breasts to emphasize them, “you've got a goal set, it seems,” she says, taking a few steps towards you.

“I like to take the lead, it's why I was given my position,” you say as Koakuma advances.

“I don't know, I'm so used to being on top,” Koakuma states with a sly grin, “it might be nice to be under someone else for once,” she adds as she presses up against you. Ah ha, now this is a very nice progression.

“I'd be a pretty hard master, I'd be constantly drilling you,” you comment, to which Koakuma giggles lightly, bowing her head slightly to look up at you, “I don't know if you could take it.”

“Hmmhmm, oh I think I could take it quite well,” Koakuma says, a light brushing feeling against your outer thigh catches your attention as she brushes you leg with her tail, “do you think you could really give it?”

“I'd like to try,” you say, voice lowering as Koakuma moves her face closer to yours. The heat is definitely on, and the situation is seemingly rapidly blowing past simple flirting, no doubt the devil in both of you coming to the surface. You move your hands to Koakuma's waist, and she gives a soft sigh as she moves her head to your shoulder.

“Shame,” Koakuma whispers, blowing on your earlobe, “you just lost to me.” A moment passes afterwards where confusion runs through your mind, and then you're stuck by a sudden lightheaded sensation. You struggle to stay on your feet at the sudden, stumbling back into the wall as Koakuma laughs triumphantly.

“Ah shit, I let my guard down,” you say, smiling despite the situation. You can see Koakuma smiling as well, an amused smile of victory.

“And even after I told you I used both magic and my looks to gain my power,” Koakuma playfully scolds you, “you'd be a total submissive for me right now if I was actually trying to dominate you.”

“That might not be so bad,” you retort jokingly as you start to recover. She really had you under a serious spell, no doubt, no wonder she was a land holder.

“Still, it was kind of refreshing to ply my wiles again,” Koakuma comments, toying with some of her hair, “and that little back and forth was quite fun, really had my heart racing. I haven't been so close to a man in a while.”

“Did I light a fire in you?” you ask with a chuckle.

“Maybe a small one,” Koakuma replies with a wink, then skips to the door, “I should get going though, I'm helping Sakuya with dinner tonight.”

“Right, I should probably find something else to fill my time as well,” you say, the aftereffects of the charm on you having faded to a slight headache. Koakuma leaves you behind to close up the library, and you're left behind on your own again.

[] Find someone [Write In]
[] Try to find something to do on your own.
[] Make an attempt to access the sealed library.

---

Been meaning to comment on >>35543 as well.

This is right in some ways, but off in others. I've got an official stance on the 'difficulties', which also includes as-of-yet unused factors. These are genuine spoilers though, so I'll only post them spoiler-text'd if there are those that want to see them and ask.

The biggest difference between this difficulty chart and the official consideration? Cottonsky is the second hardest.
>> No. 35589
Damn. The redheads seem to have our number. First countered by Meiling, and now Koakuma. The challenge has been set, little devil. Well played...

>>35586

It's Meiling. Who'd really blame us if we lost to her in a straight-up fistfight? If all else fails, we can make things a bit...awkward...IYKWIM.

[X] Ask if you can help with dinner

Round 2 with Koakuma and a chance to flirt with Sakuya. CANNOT. GO. WRONG.
>> No. 35590
>>35045
>>35062
>>35195
>>35543
>>35585
>>35589

This is now IYKWIM: The LACYOA.
>> No. 35592
>>35590
That actually sounds like an interesting idea for a story.
>> No. 35593
>>35589
[x] Go visit Meiling.
The Gate is calling.
>> No. 35594
[Q] Make an attempt to access the sealed library.

Koakuma is the reason I wanted this story. It remains so.
>> No. 35595
[X] Make an attempt to access the sealed library.

Might as well get a head start on this. And look for any lewd books that may have been slipped in. *cough* For research purposes.
>> No. 35598
[X] Make an attempt to access the sealed library.

We haven't tried it yet. We told Patchy we did want to help, after all. Besides, we've flirted with 3 of the 6 main SDM residents Well, Patchy notwithstanding...PLUS got to know some very interesting fairies. I think we can get serious about the library issue for a moment at least.

Besides, what better way to cover all bases than waiting for everyone to be together at once?
>> No. 35599
[X] Make an attempt to access the sealed library.
>> No. 35603
[X] Make an attempt to access the sealed library.

Well played, Little Devil.
>> No. 35607
>>35589
what the heck is IWKWIM or something?
>> No. 35608
>>35607

For the new guy...

IYKWIM = If you know what I mean.
>> No. 35611
[x] Make an attempt to access the sealed library.

Let's at least prove we are still aware of the situation at hand.
>> No. 35621
[+] Make an attempt to access the sealed library.
-[+] To start with, focus on charm reversal spells.

Koakuma, dear, you needn't have bothered with the magic.
>> No. 35623
>>35621

That's a cheesy line, but at some point we are going to use it. I will make sure of that.
>> No. 35624
[x] Make an attempt to access the sealed library.
-[x] Try to focus on charm reversal/resist spells.
-[x] If that doesn't work, something to copy information quickly.

I think we should try to tap into the knowledge we have before going to see Sakuya or someone else. That and perhaps we can learn a spell that helps us resist her charm magic. Well I think it was a nice first chat, getting her to tap into her devil side. Dealing with her will be fun in so many ways.

>>35588
Well a girl like her would be either easy or hard.

>>35621
Heh, I think it was a little game of who'd be teh dominant one; so far Voile's lost the first round due to said magic.
>> No. 35625
[x] Make an attempt to access the sealed library.
-[x] Try to focus on charm reversal/resist spells.
-[x] Also, something to copy information quickly.

Some sort of writing or knowledge transfer spell would be a good starting point.
>> No. 35627
>> Scarlet Servant 10/04/01(Thu)04:46 No. 35549

>>35547
>Plus, she's a mean drunk.
Where did you learn that from? I've been living at the SDM for 67 years now, and I've never seen Patchy drink anything but tea.

>>35549
>>35554
Don't be an RP-faggot. It's annoying when Saguya does it, but he gets special allowance because he's him.

You are not.

Please never do this sort of thing again.

And if the faggot who likes to yell at Yukari and talk about being/representing Anonymous is here, that goes for you, too.
>> No. 35628
>>35627
>And if the faggot who likes to yell at Yukari and talk about being/representing Anonymous is here, that goes for you, too.

That guy annoys the shit out of me.
>> No. 35630
>>35627
Sorry, it was kind of an impulse. I won't do it again unless it's in my own thread.
>> No. 35634
[+] Make an attempt to access the sealed library.
-[+]Try to focus on charm reversal/resist spells.
-[+]Some defensive spells might be useful too.

We're not in a rush.

We know nothing of this world and I'd like to at least defend myself in case we get Master spark'd in trouble on our first day.
>> No. 35636
>>35634
well Voile's not a complete helpless smuck, he was a front line leader.
>> No. 35649
[x] Make an attempt to access the sealed library.

Since you're alone now with no real prospective goals on the horizon, you might as well put in some time to try to get to the bottom of this knowledge in your head. You help yourself to the chair left behind, taking a moment to inspect the cup Patchouli had been drinking from. No doubt some kind of alcohol, but you can't identify it. A taste test doesn't make it any easier, but it's got an unusual sweetness to it, like honey was added.

You recline in the chair, getting comfortable, and trying to focus on the occasional out of place thought. Words, diagrams, phrases, you can't make sense of them, it's like a roiling sea of information, with something new coming to the top every few minutes. Little more than a passing thought between other thoughts. Your mind wanders to Patchouli, and in a split second in between the transition from her to Koakuma you get a brief flash of an image, a circular shape ringed with letters you can't read. You backpedal mentally to try to recapture that image, but it's gone. You don't know what you've seen, and you can't make sense of it. Could it have been a summoning seal? That's your new thought, on the front of your mind. Summoning magic. You hesitate for a few seconds, trying to come up with examples of things you know, wizards calling familiars, rituals to contract devils, calling elementals. The waves of information change in response, and the image returns to you again. This time, rather than a momentary flash, you can recall it in detail, the runic circle of power, it's a familiar summoning spell after all. Good, very good, you're starting to understand how this works now. All it takes is focus and a keyword.

Alright then, new keyword...

[] Mind
[] Body
[] Soul
[] Power
[] Beauty

---

I always feel a little cheap just writing two paragraphs for an update.
>> No. 35650
>>35649

It's an update, nonetheless though. I'm not gonna say do it more often, but as you know, this site has a bad habit of stories dying randomly.

[X] Mind

>All it takes is focus and a keyword.

Our mind is now Magic Google. Awesome.
>> No. 35651
[x] Mind
>> No. 35652
[x] Beauty

Beauty is power. Strong minds and/or bodies are examples of power, and according to a large number of fantasy whatsits, there is power in souls.
>> No. 35653
[] Soul

If Voile discovers a way to create a spell to break the contract, he would have the upper hand against Patchouli. Not saying it's ever be put to use, just as threat of sorts. You know, if she becomes a pain in the ass, we could use it to 'calm' her down.
>> No. 35654
[x] Mind
>> No. 35655
Mind is a good choice, but too obvious. Oh what the hell, I'll go with it anyway.
[x] Mind
>> No. 35656
>I always feel a little cheap just writing two paragraphs for an update.
Write more or more updates.

[x] Soul
>> No. 35657
[x] Power
>> No. 35658
[x] Mind

Power is useless without the knowledge to control it.
>> No. 35659
Calling for mind.
>> No. 35663
[x] Mind

Why not where all this information is stored? If there's anything you can do related to the mind, it might be able to help you out. First however, you need to figure out how you're supposed to mentally envision the concept of the mind in the first place. You sigh slightly in annoyance, shifting your position slightly for comfort. You start with imagining a brain, though your mental image is crude. Not particularly something you're used to seeing. Mind, mind, a few broken sentences come to the top, nothing you can make sense of. A diagram of a brain! Alright, this can probably help. With this image in mind, you focus further. More phrases, a complete phrase... relating to mental health, probably not what you're looking for. Brain damage, mental fatigue, medical conditions involving the brain, no no, you're going down the wrong path. You release the image with another annoyed sigh, back to square one, the min-

Wait, a very clear image comes to you now, some kind of magical symbol. It's so vivid, you can see it still even when you open your eyes. This might be something important, Patchouli might be able to make sense of it. You look around for some way to record the image, seeing the blank book you dropped a few minutes ago. You move quickly to snatch it up, flip it open, and- Wait, you have no pen. The image is starting to fade, you don't have time. You bite open the tip of your finger and squeeze out some blood, then take to the page. You jot down the symbol as quickly as you can, and it comes naturally, as if you've done it a thousand times. Finish this curve, write these characters, a line here... here... here... you sigh with relief and close your eyes when you finish.

You drop back and sit on the ground, sticking your finger in your mouth, only to find yourself in an unfamiliar location. No, not unfamiliar. The chair is still behind you, but the table beside it is piled high with books. The shelves too, and even parts of the floor. There are books everywhere. It takes a moment to register. Did you restore the library? You stand up, looking around. It sure seems like it's back. You head over to one of the book shelves, taking down one of the books. Feels very real to you. You flip it open to find it's definitely not blank. You're not going to risk dripping blood on it though, so you awkwardly fumble the pages with one hand. It doesn't seem like a magic book, but it's a book none the less. You replace the book in it's spot and continue down the shelf, running your hand along the spines. All real, all are really here. You can't help but chuckle, somehow you managed to do it it one try. Patchouli should be ecstatic. You soon happen across a book in one of the shelves, Fundamentals of Magic Volume 1. So this is the book Patchouli wanted you to start with? The cover looks almost identical to the one you'd been given. Looks like she really intended to have it restored in all senses. You flip the book open to check it out, curious as to what you'd have been writing.

You don't know when your finger stopped bleeding, but once it did it only helped you speed up your reading. You don't know how long you've been at this, but six of the ten volumes are laying in a stack on the floor next to you, with the remaining three on the other side, with one in your hands. The laws of magic are much different in this realm it seems, and you couldn't help but find yourself drawn in by the complexities in even the basics. Proper control techniques to keep the energy in check, how to mitigate energy usage between active spells, the dangers of misusing a spell or making a mistake in the incantation. Koakuma definitely wasn't kidding when she said that a crazy attempt to cast could have unpredictable effects. Even a basic fireball could become a raging firestorm out of the caster's control if they draw too much energy or use the wrong words. Very interesting stuff, very intriguing. You're not captivated enough to hear the distinct sound of the doors to the library opening, however, and you look up in response.

“Voile?” Patchouli's voice calls out, sounding like a far off echo. You feel so excited you could burst. You toss the book aside and get up off the floor.

“Patchouli!” you call in return, raising your head off the floor to see Patchouli standing in the doorway.

“What were you doing sleeping there?” Patchouli asks, looking confused. Her confusion quickly deepens however, as you become all to aware of the shared expression between you. You look around you to see the library is empty again.

“What? No,” you mutter, standing now and turning. Everything's gone? It was just a dream? That can't be right though. You felt it.

“Are you trying to say you weren't sleeping?” Patchouli asks with confusion.

“No, no, I mean... the library, it was here...” you continue to mutter, increasingly frustrated at this turn, “it was all here! I was reading! The Fundamentals of Magic!” you state, turning to face Patchouli, “I was reading that! They were right over there!” you gesture towards empty shelves. Patchouli looks past you, then back at you. You don't seem to be helping her confusion.

“That's where they were, but...” Patchouli says, eyes wandering down to the floor. You in turn drop yourself back into the chair, overcome with frustration. Damn it, damn it! You had it, you need to find a way to- “Voile!” Patchouli cries, drawing your attention. She's crouched over the open book on the ground. You'd fallen asleep there, hunched over the book it seems. Patchouli, however, has a sparkle in her eyes, something that causes you to sit forward.

“What?” you ask, a new hope welling up.

“Of course! Of course!” Patchouli cries, picking up the book and turning it to you, “Voile! You did this!?” she asks, and you nod. A fit of happy laughter overcomes the short girl as she clutches the book to her chest. “This is it! This can help! Voile!”

“What? Really?” you ask, now fully charged again. It really was useful after all!

“This sigil, it's a spell. It puts the user to sleep and allows them to enter their own mindscape!” Patchouli declares, “because the library is sealed in your memories, that's where you went! With this,” Patchouli pauses, patting the symbol, “you can go into your own mind when you're asleep, and look up anything! This is what I was going to do, but I'd forgotten all about this,” she says, pausing, “well, more like I couldn't remember than just plain forgot, but that doesn't matter, because now we have this!” Patchouli is indeed incredibly happy over such news, even though her library isn't restored, you're on your first step towards such a thing. Your own happiness is a little dampened by one little issue that's come to mind.

“One problem though, Patchouli,” you say, breaking the girl's attention away from talking and laughing to herself, “you woke me up pretty easily, it seems. How am I supposed to record whatever I find?” Patchouli blinks a few times.

“I suppose you could always research a way,” she responds. You're a bit disappointed in the answer, since you had hoped that she might have an easy answer. You do recall the information you read, though. Not well enough to make a perfect transcription, but perhaps with enough study...

“I'll probably have to, one way or another,” you say with a smile, “but I've got the key to it now.”

“Yes! Yes yes yes yes!” Patchouli cheers, bouncing happily on the spot, “now you can go about it whenever you want. If you use this before you go to bed, you could research during your sleep and not have to lose any time during the day.” Mentally, you feel a bit dissuaded from such a prospect, that you're not truly at rest even when sleeping, but you don't want to kill the mood at the moment too much. Patchouli looks a little embarrassed all of a sudden though.

“Something up?” you ask.

“Well... I was kind of hoping that you'd actually try again right now,” Patchouli admits, “I'm so excited over this discovery, it's got me anxious.,” she continues, smiling sheepishly, “please?”

[] Sure, why not? You don't have any reason not to.
[] Not right now. You can do this any time you wan, after all.
>> No. 35664
[x] Sure, why not? You don't have any reason not to.

I'm a sucker for Patchy.
>> No. 35665
[x] Sure, why not? You don't have any reason not to.

I don't know if I want Patchouli to enter our minds, though.
>> No. 35666
[x] Sure, why not? You don't have any reason not to.
I honestly can't see any problem with this
>> No. 35667
[Q] Sure, why not? You don't have any reason not to.

>“I'm so excited over this discovery, it's got me anxious.”

Somehow, this feels kind of... Elcor.
>> No. 35668
[X] Sure, why not? You don't have any reason not to.

Happy Patchy~
>> No. 35669
[X] Sure, why not? You don't have any reason not to.

A giddy Patchy? Now this is something different.
>> No. 35670
[X] "Wait, how long have I been asleep?"
-[X] If there's a couple more hours before dinner, you'll do it.

Can't miss out on prime flirting time.
>> No. 35671
[x] Sure, why not? You don't have any reason not to.
-[x] "Before I do this though I'd like to know how long I was out for. I'd also like it if you could wake me up before dinner. I haven't eaten in a while and it's starting to get to me."
>> No. 35672
[x] Sure, why not? You don't have any reason not to.
>> No. 35674
>>35667

Confusion: I have no idea what you mean.
Amusement: Though I think the idea would be kind of funny.

This one prefers the sublime vocalizations of the Hanar.
>> No. 35676
[x] Sure, why not? You don't have any reason not to.
-[x] "Before I do this though I'd like to know how long I was out for. I'd also like it if you could wake me up before dinner. I haven't eaten in a while and it's starting to get to me."

Okay.
>> No. 35677
[x] Sure, why not? You don't have any reason not to.
-[x] "Before I do this though I'd like to know how long I was out for. I'd also like it if you could wake me up before dinner. I haven't eaten in a while and it's starting to get to me."
>> No. 35682
File 127064436156.jpg - (118.84KB , 299x301 , hk47.jpg ) [iqdb]
35682
>>35674
Statement: The elcor speech is merely a parody of ours, meatbag.
>> No. 35696
[] Not right now. You can do this any time you wan, after all
>> No. 35706
[x] Sure, why not? You don't have any reason not to.
-[x] "Before I do this though I'd like to know how long I was out for. I'd also like it if you could wake me up before dinner. I haven't eaten in a while and it's starting to get to me."

You can't help but feel motivated to get back to work by Patchouli's excitement.

“Sure thing, Patchouli,” you say, grinning confidently, “actually, I kind of want to go back myself,” you go on to admit, “I was actually kind of caught up in reading some books.”

“I'm glad to hear it!” Patchouli gushes, tearing out the page you'd used, “unfortunately, this sigil is a one use only thing, it loses it's magic power once you wake up, so you'll have to redraw it.”

“Right, I should be fine with that if I use the first one as a reference,” you say, collecting the page and book from your master.

“Come on, I'll bring you to the table,” Patchouli says, hurrying past you. You follow along, but start to slow down after a few steps. You're just noticing the pain in your stomach signaling hunger. Has it been that long?

“Say, Patchouli?” you call to the girl, getting her attention, “do you know how long was I out for?”

“Uh... not really...” Patchouli responds, stopping in her tracks, “did you go anywhere after I left?”

“I stayed here with Koakuma for a bit,” you say, “she left a few minutes after you, and I spent maybe ten minutes trying to wrack my mind for any kind of clue to help you out before I recalled this spell.”

“Is that so...” Patchouli says, trailing off, “you've been out... quite a while then.”

“What? Really?” you ask, dumbfounded. It only felt like a short while, maybe an hour at most.

“At least 4 hours,” Patchouli continues, “I went outside for some air, then I had a snack with Remilia. I also left the mansion for a while, to visit some people.”

“And you were gone for that long?” you ask, to which Patchouli nods.

“I just got back a few minutes ago,” Patchouli states. You really have been out for a while. It was near mid-afternoon when you were called down here, it would be near nightfall by now. “Ah, you probably missed dinner...” Patchouli trails off. Damn.

“Then could this wait until after I eat?” you ask, and Patchouli seems a little conflicted, which annoys you slightly. Sure, she wants her library restored, but if she's actually going to have to stop and think over whether or not she wants you to eat before you take who knows how long to investigate this dream library.

“You probably should eat,” Patchouli says after a few seconds, restoring your faith in her, “it would only trouble your body and make the mindspace unstable.”

“Right,” you agree, setting the book and page aside on an empty shelf, “then I'm going to go eat.”

“I suppose then I'll take the time to make up a proper room for you,” Patchouli says with a smile. That sounds more appealing than falling asleep on a table.

“I'll be back soon then,” you say, heading back the way you came and exiting the library. It's quite some distance between the basement library and the kitchen though, it would take a while to walk... might as well stretch your wings then. You take a few quick steps as you spread your wings out, and with a strong flap you float into the air. It's rather easy to stay in the air with how large the halls are. Many of the fairies also get around by flying you've noticed, the occasional times you've seen them around the halls, though for the most part they're smaller than you. You spent most of your time gliding, only flapping to maintain height and speed. You close in on the kitchen in no time this way, and swoop into a stop a few feet from the door. Taking a moment to straighten out your clothes, you enter to find two familiar faces in Sakuya and Cottonsky. Both notice you enter the kitchen at the same time.

“Oh, hello Voile,” Cottonsky says, over her shoulder from the sinks.

“You're rather behind schedule,” Sakuya says, glancing at a pocket watch connected to her apron, “dinner was about an hour ago.”

“Yeah, I heard, sorry about that,” you apologize slightly, “I was trying to help Patchouli with her library issue and managed to put myself to sleep with magic.” Your admission gets a slight giggle from Sakuya.

“Well, it's no problem, there's quite a number of folk here with less legitimate reasons for being late to eat, so it's something I'm used to dealing with,” Sakuya says, walking over to a counter bearing a number of plates of food. Sakuya picks up a plate and bowl combination, and as she does so, they both visibly begin steaming, as if they've been freshly cooked. She carries them to the kitchen table and sets them down for you, along with a fork, knife and spoon. All you can do is look confused.

“That's been sitting there for... how long now?” you ask, your confusion showing. Sakuya's smile widens.

“It doesn't matter how long it takes between preparation and serving, my dishes with always be served fresh and hot,” Sakuya states happily, “please, enjoy your meal.” Looking down at your plate, it seems that you'll have no problem with this, as a nice meal of meat and potatoes awaits, with a bowl of soup, though all of which are garnished with unfamiliar things, you can still tell the basics. You take your seat and set into your meal. You very quickly discover that food in a human realm is definitely leagues better than the same fare among devils. The added garnish, whatever it is, adds so much to the flavour. You devour your way through the course in only minutes, finishing with much satisfaction. You could really get to like this realm for the food alone. Sakuya quickly takes away your dishes once you're finished and places them in the sink for Cottonsky.

“So, how do you manage to keep the food hot anyway?” you ask out of curiosity.

“Careful application of my latent power to control the flow of time,” Sakuya replies casually. That's... a pretty high level ability. Even among magic, controlling time is a very difficult thing. This woman just uses it to keep food hot?

“That's... are you serious?” you ask, both amazed and skeptical.

“I stop the flow of time around the plates as I serve out the food, and keep them aside for whoever shows up to eat. This allows me to do my cooking far ahead of time, without losing the enjoyment of a fresh cooked meal,” Sakuya explains, just as normally as ever. She's very consistent about it, and you sure don't detect any hint of deceit in her demeanor. Either this woman is a master of lies, or she's telling the truth and, well, you definitely can't argue with results.

“That's a pretty incredible power to be used for something so mundane,” you say. Sakuya chuckles slightly.

“I would like for you to remain thinking that way,” Sakuya says, maintaining her same smile. You suppose it probably wasn't too much of a stretch to assume that this isn't all she uses it for, though her ability to suddenly disappear makes a lot more sense with this bit of information. She could be very dangerous if she tried to fight someone, regardless of if she had any skill or not.

“I should get back to Patchouli now,” you say, sliding your seat back and standing up, “it was a good meal.” Sakuya bows slightly to you.

“Please work hard for your master's sake,” Sakuya says, waving you off. Cottonsky takes a break from the dishes as well to wave as well.

“Sorry I was stuck over here the entire time,” Cottonsky apologizes with an embarrassed smile. You head back out into the hallway and, once again, take to the air to hurry back to the library.

The way back is slightly faster than leaving, as you can just rapidly swoop down the length of the stairway leading down. It's actually quite a rush, flying in a smaller enclosed area. You land at the library door and make your way back in. Patchouli is just walking back into sight as you return.

“Oh, just in time!” she says on sight of you, “I just got a bed set up for you, come on.” You fall back in step after reacquiring the book and reference page. The room you're lead too isn't too far into the library, just a short way in past a few empty shelves. Patchouli leads you into the room, where you quickly notice the presence of two beds on opposite sides of the room, aside from rather sparse decoration.

“This is it?” you ask, looking around.

“Yes, well, you'll be sharing this room with Koakuma,” Patchouli says, which is just fine with you. In fact, a little more than just fine. You try to keep your smile from growing too much, so long as Patchouli is around.

“Is that right? Well, there's certainly enough room,” you say, having a few ideas of what you could use all that space for.

“There are a lot of unused rooms and beds in this place,” Patchouli says with a slight sigh, “I figure they were probably for others that were here before me, old family, other scholars maybe,” Patchouli pauses, crossing her arms and huffing. “Now it's just me and Koakuma. Well, you too, but this house is so empty, I never really thought about it before.”

“You were too busy with your books, huh?” you ask, making a logical conclusion. Patchouli turns a little red and turns away.

“Well, you should probably get started,” she says, completely avoiding your statement. Well, whatever. You notice a quill pen and bottle of ink on a table next to one bed, figure that one must be yours. You head over and sit on the edge of the bed, and take the quill.

“I'll get on it then,” you say, dipping the quill in the ink. Patchouli wanders over slowly as you start recreating the sigil. She's watching you work, focused on your recreation. It feels harder this time to remake the same thing maybe because the image has long faded from your mind, or maybe because you're being watched. In any case, you finish the sigil and set the quill aside. You look up from your work, only to find that Patchouli has already gone. You set aside the book and stand up, heading to the door back out. When you open it, you realize you're already back in the dream, as all you can see everywhere are books. The magic must take effect immediately when you finish the spell.

You're back here for now though, so you should make the best of it. You don't know if there's a time limit to how long you have before you wake up naturally, though you are fairly certain that there's a time disparity between how much time actually passes and how much you have to work with in your dream. You shouldn't waste any time if you can help it, but... you don't even know where you start your search.

[] Get back to finishing the fundamentals. Knowing the rules will likely make any progress easier.
[] Perhaps there's some way to increase your own mental abilities? You could record books from memory.
[] You should try to look into magical transcription. Creating the texts from your mind would be faster.
[] Anything that covers dimensional transportation could solve this entire problem very easily.
[] See if you can't try to find the spell that sealed the library in the first place. That could be very helpful.
[] There's a chance that summoning magic could be of help, it might be worth looking into that.
[] Forget solving the library problem for now, you have some research you want to do for yourself.

---

I get the feeling that this will end up becoming very similar to the Alice possession from Flight, what with unlocking the secrets of magic.
>> No. 35707
[X] Get back to finishing the fundamentals. Knowing the rules will likely make any progress easier.

Got to have a foundation to set things in order.
>> No. 35717
[X] Get back to finishing the fundamentals. Knowing the rules will likely make any progress easier.

It'd suck to try something harder, only to hit a stumbling block because Voile doesn't know something more basic.
>> No. 35718
[x] Get back to finishing the fundamentals. Knowing the rules will likely make any progress easier. Then if there's still time...
[x] See if you can't try to find the spell that sealed the library in the first place. That could be very helpful.
>> No. 35719
Cottonsky was so tantalizingly close, yet just out of reach, and now there are no night time fun times with Koakuma. There's always tomorrow, I suppose...

[X] Get back to finishing the fundamentals. Knowing the rules will likely make any progress easier.

The basics are always the most important.
>> No. 35720
[x] Get back to finishing the fundamentals. Knowing the rules will likely make any progress easier.
[x] Perhaps there's some way to increase your own mental abilities? You could record books from memory.

Sorry, those are all interesting options so i just can't choose one.
Try to fit it into one update or two or maybe postpone it until later. I would have choosen a third but that would be pushing it.
>> No. 35723
[x] Get back to finishing the fundamentals. Knowing the rules will likely make any progress easier.
[x] Perhaps there's some way to increase your own mental abilities? You could record books from memory. (If possible)

>>35719
Hey Voile's sharing a room with her; you do the math. I doubt anything would have happened tonight anyways. Worthwhile pursuits are rarely finished in a day.
>> No. 35732
[x] Get back to finishing the fundamentals. Knowing the rules will likely make any progress easier.

We should ask Patchouli what spell she used to seal the library, if we get the chance.
>> No. 35733
[X] Get back to finishing the fundamentals. Knowing the rules will likely make any progress easier.

Have to start somewhere with the least amount of resistance.
>> No. 35736
[X] Get back to finishing the fundamentals. Knowing the rules will likely make any progress easie
basics, etc
>> No. 35752
{Get back to finishing the fundamentals. Knowing the rules will likely make any progress easier.}
>> No. 35757
[+] Get back to finishing the fundamentals. Knowing the rules will likely make any progress easier.

BASICS!
>> No. 35766
I'm sorry to say that I'm going to be taking a break for a short while. My oven has been broken for about a week now, leaving me no choice but to live off sandwiches and soup. Since I update the most on days when I get groceries and in turn, eat the best, this has been impacting my writing mood.

Of course, I'm expecting a technician to come out and fix this shit sometime soon, as soon as tomorrow even, so this might not even make much of a difference. Just wanted to get this out there.
>> No. 35767
[x] Get back to finishing the fundamentals. Knowing the rules will likely make any progress easier.
[x] Perhaps there's some way to increase your own mental abilities? You could record books from memory. (If possible)

>“Yes, well, you'll be sharing this room with Koakuma,” Patchouli says, which is just fine with you. In fact, a little more than just fine. You try to keep your smile from growing too much, so long as Patchouli is around.

>“Is that right? Well, there's certainly enough room,” you say, having a few ideas of what you could use all that space for.

Yes. Yes, I like where this is going, I do.
>> No. 35801
>>35766
Come back soon.
>> No. 35844
[Q] You should try to look into magical transcription. Creating the texts from your mind would be faster.
>> No. 35853
>I get the feeling that this will end up becoming very similar to the Alice possession from Flight, what with unlocking the secrets of magic.

That's not a bad thing.

[X] Get back to finishing the fundamentals. Knowing the rules will likely make any progress easier.

Being able to perform small tricks very quickly should greatly hearten Patchouli about the security and recovery of her gathered magical knowledge.
>> No. 35857
>>35853
Possible; same writer and all but I doubt that part of Flight had said person try to seduce every person in the mansion.
>> No. 35875
[x] Get back to finishing the fundamentals. Knowing the rules will likely make any progress easier.

>>35857
go back to bed wiseman
>> No. 35902
[x] Get back to finishing the fundamentals. Knowing the rules will likely make any progress easier.

At the beginning of any quest for knowledge, you should always work to build off a foundation. From what you've read so far in the fundamentals, the rules of magic are a little different in this world. Compared to what you had heard as well, about the possibility of wild, improperly cast spells having massive destructive potential, you'd like to avoid any such mistakes, especially when you're inside your own mind. You make your way back to where you had found the books in the first place, finding them exactly how you had left them when you first fell asleep. So, the library within your mind is persistent at least. Could this be because it's what you remember? You figure that you'll find out eventually, at least. For now, it's convenient, and that's good enough. The book you had been reading is laying open on the ground where you put it aside, still on the page you left off at. You drop right back down where you had been sitting, and pick back up where you left off, as if nothing had changed.

There is a lot to learn about the magic of this realm, as the books that remain delve into more important aspects beyond simple control and performance. It's a very visual art in this case, operating around magical symbols and seals rather than simply incantations and willpower. A spell's Sigil is comprised of four parts; Symbol, Focus, Contract and Seal. The Symbol represents the element or nature of the spell in play, drawing from five elements: Water, Metal, Earth, Wood and Fire. Along side of these are other elements that exist, but aren't part of the same philosophy, as well as other symbols for non-elemental fields, like Body or Summoning. It's also stated that a spell can have multiple Symbols attached, but the complexity of the spell goes up in response. The Focus is the part of the spell that determines it's manifestation, whether as a physical force or a subtle effect. It's the key part of the spell, and the most important part in making the spell behave as necessary, but are also the most complex, requiring very specific design to create the desired effects. The Contract is a part of the spell that serves as the incantation as well, a verbal and written agreement with the spiritual forces of the elements to lend their power to the caster, and the part where the most problems can be made. At a spell's creation, the Contract has to be made with the spirits agreement, something facilitated by another simple spell provided in the books. The Contract mitigates how much power is given, and how much of it flows through the caster. Attempting to create and use a spell without first seeking agreement can cause unpredictable results, which is where Koakuma's warning comes in. Even with a proper contract, it doesn't fully guarantee that the caster could handle the power given, so care has to be taken to make sure it could be handled in the first place. The final part of a spell is the Seal, which binds the spell to the Sigil created and acts as a type of code. Rather than attempting to remember the entire spell Sigil from memory, the caster can recall the Seal instead, and easily recall the entire Sigil at once. It's a time saving method for casters to use any of their prepared spells at a moments notice rather than needing to be recreated every time.

You finish the rest of the books fairly quickly, neatly stacking them on the ground. You have a fairly good understanding of the rules of magic now, as much as that will benefit you. However, these are just ten books of what looks to be thousands, if not tens of thousands of books in the entire library. You're only still at the entrance, a bookshelf set into the wall opposite the only entrance. There's still so much of the library you haven't even seen, just looking down all the rows of shelves visible from your position makes your head spin. All of this knowledge is locked inside your brain, and you need to find a way to restore it. Magically, preferably, having to write it manually would be a chore for the ages, though you could manage it for the more important books. More specifically, you could likely easily remember the important info from the Fundamentals you've read already to write down as a reference when you wake up, especially since you want to take what you've learned and see if you can't deconstruct the one spell you've recreated already to let you explore the dream library. Being able to understand the Seal would allow you to cast it on whim rather than copy it down by hand every time. You set the books back where you took them from and step back, looking over the shelf in front of you. You quickly notice there are more books detailing the mechanics of magic as well as books for simple spells and magic theory. Seems like this entire shelving unit is dedicated to what seems like a 'How to Start' guide to magic itself. You wouldn't mind looking over some more of this stuff, but you'd like to at least try to get some kind of results for Patchouli rather than just entertaining your interests. You look away from the shelf and try to think of what you should approach next.

[] You should look into more advanced information, you never know what you might find helpful.
[] First, you should probably practice the use of this magic system before you try anything else.
[] The possibility of boosting your mental abilities still remains. You could always stand to be smarter.
[] You're still curious if there's a way to transcribe information from your mind magically.
[] It could be possible to find something that would let you physically enter your mindspace rather than mentally.
[] Maybe you could summon the library itself? Even individual books would be a step forward.
[] You could try looking for the spell that ended up sealing the library. You could reverse engineer it.

---

Once again pulling magical mechanics out of thin air. Why is it I always write when I feel tired?

Oven still isn't fixed, but with weather improving I've been making use of the barbecue as well as a mini grill. Barbecuing a pizza is... interesting, to say the least.
>> No. 35903
[x] First, you should probably practice the use of this magic system before you try anything else.

If possible in the time frame,
[x] The possibility of boosting your mental abilities still remains. You could always stand to be smarter.

Let's test what we learned first. And a brainpower boost would make future tasks easier to do.
>> No. 35904
[X] First, you should probably practice the use of this magic system before you try anything else.

Practice makes perfect, and Voile should get that dreamscape spell down pat, assuming he's going to be using it for a long time. No more falling asleep at the desk.
>> No. 35907
[x] First, you should probably practice the use of this magic system before you try anything else.
>> No. 35909
[x] First, you should probably practice the use of this magic system before you try anything else.

Update Gensou Coil.
>> No. 35910
[x] The possibility of boosting your mental abilities still remains. You could always stand to be smarter.
>> No. 35911
[X] You should look into more advanced information, you never know what you might find helpful.
-[x] Maybe you could summon the library itself? Even individual books would be a step forward.
>> No. 35932
[X] First, you should probably practice the use of this magic system before you try anything else.

Fundamentals, fundamentals, fundamentals.
>> No. 35936
[+] First, you should probably practice the use of this magic system before you try anything else.

If time permits:
-[+] You're still curious if there's a way to transcribe information from your mind magically.

>Barbecuing a pizza is... interesting, to say the least.
You're going to have to explain how that works.
>> No. 35943
>>35936

Place pizza in broiling pan, put it on a lit barbecue. Receive delicious pizza with a distinct taste of barbecue. It cooks a lot different than just baking it. Crisps really fast since it's more like being fried than being baked.

Anyway, I'll be updating tomor- later today. Updating everything. The faggots behind the stove replacement shit are taking their time and dragging their feet, so fuck it.
>> No. 35948
>>35943
Hmm... Sounds like a recipe that calls for thin crust, sausage, Canadian bacon, and extra cheese. I like.

Looking forward to the next part.
>> No. 35979
Of course, then my brother comes over for the weekend.
>> No. 35980
>>35979
No one expects much of writers on the weekend due to how people believe their laziness is at a peak at that time.
>> No. 35981
File 127153608821.jpg - (136.61KB , 1024x1024 , a4b96ffbf4a60abeae2cb6f8ce9df362.jpg ) [iqdb]
35981
>>35979
>> No. 36017
[x] First, you should probably practice the use of this magic system before you try anything else.

Before you go tripping off to other parts of the library to start slinging magic, you should probably make sure you understand and can use the information you've gotten so far. You take a moment to look over the books available and quickly spot a book titled 'Primer of Elements: Fire'. You already have some innate ability to control fire, but beyond minor puffs of flame you can't do a whole lot with it. However, it's still the most familiar element to you, so why not. You snatch up the book and head off into the library to find a table to sit at, since you're going to need a surface to write on at the very least.

Arriving at the table, you set down the book, then realize you'll need ink and paper. You head back into the bedroom to take the supplies you left in there back to the table and then get to work. You flip open the book and start to read, skimming the introduction until you reach the actual content. In your reading, you find that while spells Contracts can be created from scratch for each spell, it's a lot more efficient to use pre-arranged Contracts that have been agreed to. Since Contracts require specific terms, the primer you have will list specifically Fire oriented Contracts, as well as samples of the spells they were made for. In fact, the book supplies several low level fire spells for beginners in the first chapter, already ready to be used, and only require the reader design their own Seal. All it would take is simply copying down a prepared spell and following the instructions for Seal creation and you'd be set, though you do feel that it might be a little more worthwhile to try to make your own spell rather than just accept an easy solution. You'd likely end up with the same result in either case.

[] If there are pre-made spells, you'd be fine with using them. The Seal is the important part.
[] You can't accept such an easy solution. You'd rather build your spell piece by piece.

---

Meant to get this typed up and out yesterday, but I wasn't feeling too hot.
>> No. 36018
[x] If there are pre-made spells, you'd be fine with using them. The Seal is the important part.

Once we get a hang of the pre-made stuff, then we can start customizing.
>> No. 36020
[x] You can't accept such an easy solution. You'd rather build your spell piece by piece.
I sure hope this doesn't backfire
>> No. 36022
[x] You can't accept such an easy solution. You'd rather build your spell piece by piece.

Make something yourself
>> No. 36024
[x] You can't accept such an easy solution. You'd rather build your spell piece by piece.

Dive right in.
>> No. 36027
[x] You can't accept such an easy solution. You'd rather build your spell piece by piece.

hmm...
>> No. 36028
[X] If there are pre-made spells, you'd be fine with using them. The Seal is the important part.

It's like anything compressed; use proven designs before atempting your own.
>> No. 36029
[X] You can't accept such an easy solution. You'd rather build your spell piece by piece.

Bad programmers copy and paste code without really understanding what's going on. Good programmers plan out what their code will accomplish and can recreate common library functions from scratch if they have to.
>> No. 36030
File 127183054820.jpg - (104.67KB , 322x448 , the seeeeeeal.jpg ) [iqdb]
36030
[x] If there are pre-made spells, you'd be fine with using them. The Seal is the important part.
>> No. 36031
[x] If there are pre-made spells, you'd be fine with using them. The Seal is the important part.
>> No. 36032
>>36029
We don't make new programmers rewrite their IO libraries before they write their first program. Let's start with "Hello, world" and work our way up.

[X] If there are pre-made spells, you'd be fine with using them. The Seal is the important part.

We can always go back and study the in-depth details once we've actually achieved some success with the cookie-cutter stuff.
>> No. 36033
[X] If there are pre-made spells, you'd be fine with using them. The Seal is the important part.
>> No. 36034
[x] You can't accept such an easy solution. You'd rather build your spell piece by piece.
>> No. 36035
[X] You can't accept such an easy solution. You'd rather build your spell piece by piece.

Learn by doing. Besides, this way we might be able to tailor a few spells for use in the mansion - a spell that lights candles in a chain if there is less than a certain distance between them, for example? That way we could simply replace all the candles in a hall, and then light the replacements in one fell swoop, saving even more time.
>> No. 36036
[X] If there are pre-made spells, you'd be fine with using them. The Seal is the important part.

>>36035

Do remember that the original goal in even entering Voile's mind and extract information is to return the library to its original location. If anything understanding the seal could aid Voile and Patchouli in restoring all the books back to their rightful place.
>> No. 36037
[X] If there are pre-made spells, you'd be fine with using them. The Seal is the important part.
>> No. 36038
[X] If there are pre-made spells, you'd be fine with using them. The Seal is the important part.
>> No. 36039
[X] If there are pre-made spells, you'd be fine with using them. The Seal is the important part.

It's better we understood the Seal before we build-a-spell.
>> No. 36043
>>36039

Why? From the description of the way the system operates the Seal is the simplest part. It's nothing more than a shortcut to activating a previously created spell. Understanding the Seal is useless if you don't understand the spell you attach it to. Furthermore, it sounds as though performing a spell without a Seal is possible, if time consuming; on the other hand, using a Seal does nothing if you do not have a spell to attach it to.

It makes more sense to build something up, and then figure out the process of how to make replicating it easier.
>> No. 36044
[x] If there are pre-made spells, you'd be fine with using them. The Seal is the important part.

>In fact, the book supplies several low level fire spells for beginners in the first chapter, already ready to be used, and only require the reader design their own Seal. All it would take is simply copying down a prepared spell and following the instructions for Seal creation and you'd be set, though you do feel that it might be a little more worthwhile to try to make your own spell rather than just accept an easy solution. You'd likely end up with the same result in either case.

Mode is a highly competent magical theorist, but if the results are the same either way according to Voile, then the results are probably the same either way. Except what Voile may not be taking into mind with this analysis is how Patchouli will respond to the approach chosen here. Do you want to impress Patchouli with your academic magical sensibilities? Or do you want to show her that you can readily regurgitate that knowledge that is trapped in your head? I think the second is more to the point, as Patchouli is going to keep you within arm's distance no matter what happens, simply because of what you are.
>> No. 36045
>>36043
It's better we learned HOW to perfect the Seal, so that when we build our spell, we wont kill ourselves by it backfiring on us.
>> No. 36051
[x] You can't accept such an easy solution. You'd rather build your spell piece by piece.

I'm one of the "Learning by Doing" crowd. Using a easy solution tends to piss me off.
>> No. 36053
[x] If there are pre-made spells, you'd be fine with using them. The Seal is the important part.

You're going to go with the pre-made magic this time, only out of convenience. You already have a basic idea of spellmaking from the two times you recreated the mindscape spell, though you weren't quite aware of what you were doing at that time. With the knowledge you have now, in retrospect, you can understand it a bit better. You're also rather thankful you didn't mess it up either. You browse the book for a simple fire spell and find one to create a fireball. Taking up the quill and ink at hand, you work at recreating the depicted magic Sigil, depicted in two parts, as drawing the entire Sigil at once without a Seal would have launched the spell from the page. After a few minutes of careful scratching, you stop just before finishing the Contract, and flip back to the pages about creating your own Seal, this is what you're interested in the most. All the parts of a spell are supplied, but the this is unique to the caster. There are practically no restrictions on how the Seal can be designed, whether you want an intricate outer border signed with your name, or an identifying emblem, or some other overall shape. You're not looking for anything too flashy yet, but you'll keep these things in mind for some other time, if you ever decide to devote yourself more to magical study.

You settle on a basic outer ring, and jot down the index key 'Fireball' so you can recall it, and then add the last line of the Contract. As soon as you finish, the Sigil quickly begins to glow, accompanied by a tingling sensation in your scalp. Both the light and the sensation end simultaneously, and you slide the chair back and make some distance from the table. You assume that the spell is now bound to you, all you need to do now is invoke it. Looking around you though, you're surrounded by wood and books on all sides. Throwing a fireball around in here would be disastrous... if you hit any of it, that is. You could fire at the ceiling, since it seems to be made out of stone. You raise a hand towards the ceiling and prepare yourself.

“Fireball,” you say out loud, and instantly the spell springs to mind as a glowing replication of the Sigil appears in the air in front of you. The brief incantation also comes to mind, which you rattle out subconsciously as if you'd memorized it. The Sigil flashes and erupts into flames, launching away from you skywards, and impacts against the ceiling in a large flash of flame. Rather impressive size for something out of a beginners manual, but it works with no problems.

You suddenly find yourself in a bed, gazing up at a different ceiling. You must have woken up, since you quickly realize you're back in your shared room. Patchouli is seated nearby, though she too has fallen asleep, apparently waiting for you to wake up and return results. You don't really have too much to show her though, aside from your grasp of magic mechanics. You don't believe she expected real progress in only one day though, at least you hope she didn't. Sitting up on the bed, you slide to the edge and get ready to stand up, until Patchouli suddenly snaps to attention, blinking wildly.

“Wha- uh, I guess I dropped off for a bit,” she says apologetically, rubbing her eyes, “were you waiting long?” she asks.

“Actually, I just woke up at random myself,” you reply, “is it normal to just be dragged out of the dreamworld at any point?”

“Yes,” Patchouli answers simply, “it may be a magic induced sleep, but you still only sleep as much as natural. If your body wakes up, you return from the dreamworld. It's a failsafe of a sort, so that the caster's body isn't wholly at the mercy of chance in case of sudden attackers or emergencies.”

“I see, that makes sense,” you say, rubbing your head, “would that be part of the Contract of the spell?” you ask, and Patchouli blinks in confusion.

“Well, yes, but how did you know that?” she wonders.

“I thought it would be best to research and learn how magic works in this realm before I got into any real studies on restoring the library,” you explain, “after all, I want to understand what it would be I'm looking at when I come across magic, and know how to use it so I don't make a mistake.” Patchouli looks genuinely surprised.

“I'm surprised you had that foresight, though I suppose I probably shouldn't be,” she says, smiling sheepishly, “so, how much did you learn?”

“I only really had time to finish the Fundamentals and draw up a simple spell as a test to see it in action,” you admit, “not a whole lot really.”

“Even the slightest amount of knowledge gained is progress,” Patchouli remarks with a grin, “I'm glad you've looked into the mechanics, since you'll be able to move onto Intermediate materials,” Patchouli pauses for a second, “in fact, you probably don't even have to waste time studying to learn the keys to understanding the books either, since all the knowledge and power is already there in the library, and in your mind.”

“Keys?” you ask, confused on that one part.

“Oh, I should explain,” Patchouli backtracks slightly, “magic books cannot be read by someone that isn't experienced enough to handle them, to keep the temptation of high end magic out of the hands of novices and prevent horrible accidents. Typically, one has to learn the 'key' to understanding higher level books from their studies of what they can understand, but...” Patchouli pauses for a moment, “since the library also contained a lot of my research notes I made in my own progress of understanding books I couldn't yet access, all of that knowledge transferred to you when the library was sealed away.”

“And... I have access to everything you did?” you ask, pretty sure you're understanding how this works now. Patchouli nods.

“You should be able to use any book or spell I could,” she answers, “the only issue is making sure you understand it, but I don't think that should be a problem so long as you don't try to jump into things you don't wholly understand.”

“Right,” you agree, pausing for a while as silence falls. Patchouli leans back in her chair to stretch, giving you the first real hint as to her body shape beneath her otherwise loose robes. She's no Meiling, but she could give Koakuma a run for her money in the bust department. You make sure to avert your eyes before you're caught, and Patchouli finally rises from her chair.

“I'm going to go to bed, I'm still tired,” Patchouli says.

“Alright then, good night,” you respond. Patchouli heads out of the room as you finally get off the bed. You don't know how long you were asleep for this time, but it couldn't have been as long as the last time. You don't feel particularly tired, even though you've essentially been at work continuously. Seems that even though you're capable of working at length within your mindscape, you do actually get rest from it rather than just more exhaustion. This presents a slight problem though, in that you are now unquestionably awake, and it's likely late enough that no one else would be up. How are you supposed to pass the time?

[] Stroll around the premises, looking for anyone else.
-[] [Specify target]
[] Just roam around the building, see what you can find.
[] Maybe you could head out for a bit and explore the area.
>> No. 36054
[x] Just roam around the building, see what you can find.
Random encounter!
>> No. 36055
[x] Maybe you could head out for a bit and explore the area.
>> No. 36056
[x] Just roam around the building, see what you can find.

I wonder who we'd run into.
>> No. 36057
[X] Maybe you could head out for a bit and explore the area.

Meiling option?
>> No. 36058
[x] Just roam around the building, see what you can find.
>> No. 36059
>Patchouli leans back in her chair to stretch, giving you the first real hint as to her body shape beneath her otherwise loose robes. She's no Meiling, but she could give Koakuma a run for her money in the bust department.

EZModo!
Good Job.

[X] Just roam around the building, see what you can find.

Information Gathering Mission
>> No. 36060
So far we have yet to really talk with Sakuya, Remilia, and Flandre out of the bunch.
>> No. 36062
[x] Just roam around the building, see what you can find.

Hit on Sakuya.
Get rejected.
Swallow sadness.
Send some faxes.
>> No. 36063
[X] Just roam around the building, see what you can find.

-"Uh huh. So that's an average day for you then?"
-"No doubt "
-"You rape a moon rabbit and jump into a lake"
-"Hell yeah"
-"And I think at one point you said something about eating a human liver?"
-"No, that never happened."
-"Actually, I'm pretty sure that-"
-"THAT NEVER HAPPENED"
>> No. 36064
>>36059
sounds like Cotton, Patchouli and Koakuma are tied in the figure rankings with Meiling being number 1.
>> No. 36066
>>36062
>>36063

LIKE A BOSS.

[X] Just roam around the building, see what you can find.
>> No. 36067
[X] Stroll around the premises, looking for anyone else.
-[X] Cottonsky.

I am not ashamed to admit I have grown fond of her, and if she's the second toughest character to woo, then it's time to get a foot in the door.
>> No. 36068
[X] Just roam around the building, see what you can find.

this!
>> No. 36069
>>36064

Meiling - 36D Cottonsky - 44C Koakuma - 38C Patchouli - 36C
>> No. 36070
[x] Maybe you could head out for a bit and explore the area.
>> No. 36071
>>36069
I'd always figured it'd be one cup size Larger; always believed that Meiling was in the DD range
>> No. 36072
>>36069
>44
big fairy is big
>> No. 36073
>>36072
Putting the 大 back in 大妖精.
>> No. 36074
>>36072
Cotton Soft Fairy is Soft.
>> No. 36076
I want this to be a Patchy route.
>> No. 36077
>>36076
Why settle on just one girl? There's not much of anything stopping us from getting ALL the girls. Sure, trying to keep a mansion full of attractive women pleased is a major task... for a human that is, not a demon with a library in his head. That and try to use that energy in "The Eldest Scarlet" story.
>> No. 36078
>>36077

You DO have a point thar.
>> No. 36092
[x] Just roam around the building, see what you can find.

Come to think of it, Koakuma's not here, so at least she should still be awake somewhere. Remilia might be as well, given her nature. The fairies... probably not though, though you can't really be sure either way. Might as well go take a look around at least, you want to find a way to waste time until you can sleep again, and you never really did get a tour of the place, only what you've come across in your duties for the day. This time, you decide to walk as opposed to flying, so that you can properly look around rather than just make sure you're not going to hit anything.

The short hall outside of the library and the stairs to the ground floor are uneventful, as expected. You had realized there were few windows earlier in the day, but now after night has fallen, the hallways have a much more ominous feel without what little natural light there was supplementing the candlelight. You quickly find yourself checking the candles as you pass, noting any changes in size between them and considering which ones would need to be replaced first. You smirk at the realization, already considering chores for the future. Your mind wanders to the fairies naturally, though doesn't linger on any one in particular. Rather, you're interested in how many other Great Fairies there are on staff. You'd like to have as many acquaintances as possible, so that you don't have any problems working with anyone. Plus, you can't really deny your want to meet more cute girls.

No sooner has the thought crossed your mind when one such cute girl crosses paths with you, exiting a room just ahead of you. It's Cottonsky in fact, and she's no longer wearing her maid outfit, instead she's wearing something much more visually appealing, a small top that only barely reaches her stomach, and a pair of short pants. Quite a lovely sight.

“Hey, Cottonsky,” you say, slowing your approach a little. The fairy jumps slightly and turns towards you, apparently she hadn't noticed you.

“Oh, Voile, hello,” she says, bowing slightly before realizing how generously cut her neckline is before straightening back out rather quickly with a fresh red tint to her cheeks, “uh, I...” she stammers slightly before dropping off completely.

“Something wrong?” you ask, stopping a few feet from her as she fiddles with her fingers.

“No, it's just, I don't really know what to say,” she replies, “I mean, I said hello, but aside from that... I guess, maybe asking you what you're doing, but I suppose that's not really my business... so...”

“So you just don't know how to talk to me?” you ask, a little amused. Cottonsky nods.

“We mostly talked about work, and other people in the mansion. Though, we did talk about ourselves a little bit, I don't really know what else to say,” she explains, lowering her head a little.

“Well then, let me take this,” you say, gesturing towards the fairy, “where are you off to?”

“I was going to the kitchen,” she responds clearly.

“Not for work, I assume? You don't look dressed for it,” you say, giving her a much more gentlemanly scan than you gave before she was looking right at you.

“I was actually going to get a snack,” Cottonsky admits with a smile, folding her hands over her stomach, “I like to eat something sweet before I go to bed.”

“Is that so?” you reply, “you do this every night?” Cottonsky shakes her head.

“Only once in a while,” she says, “after all, Sakuya would notice if too much food goes missing at once.” You smile a bit yourself now.

“Oh? Stealing food, then?” you ask, flicking your tail slightly. Cottonsky recoils slightly.

“No, not really stealing!” she exclaims, while trying to keep her voice down. “I mean, I'm allowed to help myself, but only within our allowance.” This is a new bit of information. Allowance?

“What's that?” you ask, “allowance?”

“It's a system Sakuya devised a long time ago, since if everyone in the house helped themselves and snacked whenever they wanted, we'd run out of food really fast,” Cottonsky explains, “so everyone gets an 'allowance markers',” she continues, fishing out a small strip of something out of her pocket, some kind of fabric, “and this is one of them. I just leave it in the kitchen when I'm done, so Sakuya will know that whatever food went missing is my responsibility.”

“Sounds like it could be easily exploited,” you say, “I mean, what's to keep someone from tailing you to the kitchen and just taking whatever they want after you leave? After all, the burden will be on you afterwards.” Cottonsky looks a little nervous suddenly, looking over her shoulder.

“Uhm... I'm not really sure if I should say anything about it, it's kind of disrespectful...” Cottonsky says, looking around again. It only serves to make you more interested, this kind of reaction. You take a few steps towards Cottonsky.

“You can tell me, just come a little closer and say it quietly,” you say, bowing your head slightly. Cottonsky still looks nervous, but she walks right up to you, practically head to head now, and leans to your ear.

“Sakuya might see you,” she whispers. That's it?

“So? Can't they just take a look out for her to make sure she's not around?” you ask in return, on the edge of whispering yourself.

“It's not that easy,” Cottonsky responds, “Sakuya... she doesn't need to be seen to be present. You heard her earlier, right? She can stop time. Any single second is possible for her to see. There's no way to tell if she's watching until she catches you by surprise, and she will... always catch you,” Cottonsky pauses for a second, turning her eyes down, “all she does is lecture you, but it's such a fright to have her suddenly behind you, or just appear from thin air before your eyes when you think you're safe and confiscate your snacks.”

“I see,” you say, a bit more understanding. Your eyes start to wander as well, with how close Cottonsky is, you can't help but admire her close up as discretely as possible. “So basically, you adhere to the system or you don't snack.”

“Uh, yes,” Cottonsky says, nodding, and stepping back slightly, “I don't mean to make Sakuya sound like a bad person though, but she can be a little scary at times, even though she's nice to everyone. Though, I mean, it's like... Pop! She's right there!” Cottonsky demonstrates the 'pop' effect with a nice little bounce.

“I can imagine that it would be a little unsettling. I know I was a little surprised when she vanished before my eyes earlier,” you admit, recalling when you were at the gate with Meiling. Actually, you're wondering what she would be up to right now, and as well, Sakuya. From the sound of Cottonsky's explanation, you'd have a fairly decent chance of running into Sakuya at any time of the day, if she really keeps an eye out for people nicking food like Cottonsky says. This house might be more active at night than you thought.

“I'm going to get going now,” Cottonsky says, taking a few more steps back, “I'm really starting to get cravings for some strawberries.” Then again, you could accompany Cottonsky for the time being, spend some more time with her along the way.

[] Part ways here. You have more house to see.
[] Accompany Cottonsky to the kitchen at least.
[] A night time snack run could waste some time.

---

Stove is finally fixed, so updating everything else for real this time later today. I really should have just gone to bed and left this until later, but it was already half typed and I didn't want to lose my train of thought to sleep.
>> No. 36093
>a small top that only barely reaches her stomach, and a pair of short pants.
Is it just me, or is there something amazingly appealing about women in pajamas like these?

[X] A night time snack run could waste some time.
Cottonsky~
>> No. 36094
[x] Part ways here. You have more house to see.
Interesting. Let's keep exploring.
>> No. 36095
[Q] A night time snack run could waste some time.

Delicious, in many ways.
>> No. 36096
>>36093

It resembles the bikini except for home/indoor use rather than an actual bikini used at the beach/resorts.

[X] Accompany Cottonsky to the kitchen at least.

Helps to have landmarks.
>> No. 36097
[x] A night time snack run could waste some time.
>> No. 36098
[X] A night time snack run could waste some time.
>> No. 36099
[X] A night time snack run could waste some time.

>I'm really starting to get cravings for some strawberries.
You are now imagining Cottonsky eating strawberries and whipped cream in a very sensual manner.
>> No. 36100
[x] Accompany Cottonsky to the kitchen at least.
>> No. 36101
[X] A night time snack run could waste some time.

Cottonsky and deliciousness go together~
>> No. 36102
[X] A night time snack run could waste some time.

Not as if there's much better, and about Flan I'd rather wait until we're formally introduced. Was hoping for Sakuya or Remilia though.
>> No. 36103
[x] Accompany Cottonsky to the kitchen at least.
>> No. 36104
[x] Accompany Cottonsky to the kitchen at least.
>> No. 36105
[X] A night time snack run could waste some time.
>> No. 36107
>>36093
It's not just you, there is something great about them, more so if the girl in question is shapely, such as the very soft fairy.
>> No. 36108
[X] A night time snack run could waste some time.
>> No. 36109
File 127259274298.png - (1.78MB , 1145x1500 , voile_basically.png ) [iqdb]
36109
[x] A night time snack run could waste some time.

A run by the kitchen wouldn't be too bad, especially with the company of a certain fairy.

“I'm going along with you, actually,” you say, taking a few steps towards Cottonsky. She seems a bit confused, but she doesn't object to it.

“Are you just along for the walk?” she asks, starting her trek to the kitchen as you pass her.

“Actually, I thought I'd break the rules a little,” you admit with a grin. Cottonsky's concern grows a little.

“Are you going to pin it on me!?” she complains, but you just offer a shrug.

“I'll take responsibility for my own actions, don't worry. If Sakuya is as all-seeing as you say, she wouldn't have any problems understanding the situation anyway,” you say. It doesn't seem to ease the fairy much, but she doesn't keep pressing you on it. You were really just going to have a little of whatever she was going to take, but you couldn't help tease her a little. “Though, I have to say I'm surprised.”

“Huh?” Cottonsky is understandably confused by your statement.

“For how much trouble you had starting a chat, you don't really have much a problem carrying on one,” you say, smirking knowingly. Cottonsky blinks a bit, and then smiles a bit.

“It just comes naturally once I start talking, I suppose,” she says, “I'm not that great of a speaker though, so I have a hard time starting a conversation.”

“Don't be so concerned over small things,” you say, placing a hand on her shoulder gently, “don't be afraid to say whatever's on your mind to me, even if you think it's not your business to know,” you continue, removing your hand, “even devils like to have someone to talk to.”

“I-I'll try then,” Cottonsky says through a smile, looking up at you.

“Even if you start on a completely abstract topic, something's bound to come of it, you never know where a conversation can end up,” you add, slipping your hands into your pockets.

“Yeah,” Cottonsky replies simply, “though to be honest, I still don't even know what to talk about.”

“Well, what do you talk about with other fairies?” you ask, hoping to get some more insight on her and the others.

“Uh... actually, I can't even remember...” she answers after a bit of thought, “we talk about the garden a bit, and we joke around. Oh, I remember we talked about a big event from last year a week or so ago, when some big thing was seen way out in the mountains.”

“So mostly just common interests, huh?” you reply, “and current events?”

“Oh, but I guess those might not be suitable for you,” Cottonsky responds quickly, “since you're new here, you couldn't know about all the strange things that happen around here.”

“Sounds like you just found a topic you can talk about all on your own,” you quip, “for starters, maybe you could tell me some stories about things that have happened, so that I can know about all these 'strange things'.”

“Oh, you're right!” Cottonsky says, brightening up a bit, “though, are you sure you really want to hear them from me? I only really know about things I've heard happened, I haven't actually seen some of them.”

“That's fine to start with,” you say, “after all, I can't start looking for more information without first knowing what to look for.”

“Then, I suppose I'll start with something I know, but...” she trails off, looking ahead, “we're at the kitchen already, so let's get something to snack on and I'll tell you more,” she continues.

“Sounds good to me,” you agree, closing the distance to the kitchen. As you enter, you notice that there's already someone else here, though you quickly realize it's not someone you recognize. Another girl, another fairy too it seems, from the wings hanging from her back, wearing an oversized shirt and carrying a small plate of what looks like slices of bread.

“Ah, Crystal, hello,” Cottonsky says, moving further into the kitchen past where you stopped. This 'Crystal' has her eyes locked on you, seemingly appraising you. Your efforts to return the action are somewhat thwarted by the size of her shirt, the only features gleaned being the light blue colour of her hair and eyes.

“Yo, Cotton,” 'Crystal' responds absently, not taking her eyes off you, “so... uh... you're not Koakuma, right?” she asks, apparently directed towards you.

“Me? No, I am a Devil too, though,” you say, and 'Crystal' hums acknowledgingly.

“That's good, I was going to say 'Wow Koa, that new look really isn't working for you',” she says plainly.

“This is Voile, Patchouli summoned him earlier today, and he helped me, Rainy and Breezy with some housework,” Cottonsky says, introducing you. You make a small wave on your part.

“... he?” 'Crystal' repeats, to which Cottonsky nods, “Oh, well, that's another good thing, he definitely didn't look like a woman, so I was starting to feel a little pity for someone so unfortunate looking. I guess if he's okay for a man though.” You feel a small prick in your heart as your pride is somewhat wounded.

“Is it really that usual for there to be a man around?” you ask with an exaggerated shrug.

“Yes,” 'Crystal' responds almost immediately, pausing to take a bite from a slice of bread, “there's only been a few living male visitors ever, and even then they were either other vampires, or wounded humans that someone dragged in from the woods or lake to help heal.”

“Right,” you say, brushing the subject aside, “you haven't introduced yourself yet, though.”

“Hmm, I suppose,” she pauses again to munch more bread, “my taken name is Crystalpool, and I came from the Lake outside. I work here.”

“I'm going to assume that you're one of the Great Fairies around here too?” you ask, taking a logical assumption.

“No,” comes the quick response and another bite of bread, “not yet at least. I have a few more years of growth before I can consider it, I work under Rainy right now. I'll probably replace her if she decides to leave or ascend though.”

“Ah, sorry, I'm not really too familiar with how everything works in this,” you say, a slight bit embarrassed you were wrong, but you figured it was worth a shot. She's almost the same height as Cottonsky in the first place, so you figured it wasn't too much of a stretch.

“I don't see why you're sorry, but I forgive you this time, I suppose,” Crystalpool says, finishing off one of her slices of bread, while looking between you and Cottonsky. “You're a fast worker,” Crystalpool says, which Cottonsky perks up a little.

“He is! You should have seen him earlier when-” Cottonsky starts, apparently singing your praises without understanding just what Crystalpool is getting at.

“Ah ha, Cottonsky, hold on,” you interject, putting your hand on the white-haired fairy's head, interrupting her, “I don't think she's talking about what you're thinking of.”

“Huh?” Cottonsky responds, understandably confused now.

“It's not like that,” you say in response to Crystalpool, who responds by eating more bread.

“Huh, in that case I'm sorry for assuming,” she apologizes between chews, “I just figured since Koakuma had a few thralls by the end of her first day, that you'd already gotten to Cotton, so-”

“Can we hold up here for a second!” you interject again. While you admit to yourself that your interest in Cottonsky may not be entirely innocent, it became somewhat clear to you that she might not be wholly receptive to such advances in the first place, especially since she doesn't seem to have a fully realized idea of sexuality in the first place, given how unfamiliar she was with dealing with men. You'd prefer not to have the wrong ideas placed in her head, if even only to protect her innocence. On top of that, there's the fact that she just mentioned 'thralls', a term fairly common among devils, especially Temptresses. “That's not how I go about... these things, I don't make thralls,” you state.

“Oh,” Crystalpool replies simply, and nothing else. She quickly chomps down the last of her bread and set the plate aside on the counter. “Anyway, I'm pretty tired now that I've eaten, so I'm going to bed.”

“Good night then, Crystal,” Cottonsky says, waving her friend off as she leaves, then looks back at you, “uh... I got kind of lost in what you two were talking about,” Cottonsky admits, still looking a bit confused, “and what did you two mean by thralls?” To be honest, you'd prefer to avoid the situation for now until you could be sure she'd be comfortable both with hearing the implications of what Crystalpool was getting at, but you also suppose she has to learn at some point...

[] Explain to her honestly.
[] Dodge the question for now.
[] Half-ass the answer.

---

Also decided to actually get around to looking for something that could serve as a visual basis for Voile, and found this. Minus the hat and one tail, as well as the colourful... things, and change hair colour to light blonde, as well as add bat-like wings to the back and head.

To be honest, I'd be better off using a picture of Shizuo Heiwajima and saying 'This, but winged', but I like to pretend I'm better than that.
>> No. 36111
[x] Dodge the question for now.

Skilled enough to do so.
>> No. 36112
[x] Double check and warn her about what she's asking about.
-[x] If she insists, answer honestly while reassuring her that you'd never ever do anything close to that.
-[x] If not, reassure her anyways.

Natural seduction/sex ed is best anyways; Crystal's a mouthy fairy for certain. And I'd figure it's best to try to be honest.
>> No. 36113
[x] Double check and warn her about what she's asking about.
-[x] If she insists, answer honestly while reassuring her that you'd never ever do anything close to that.
-[x] If not, reassure her anyways.

Aye if Cottonsky decides to use Voile's earlier advice about simply asking him anything regardless, can't have him really misplace her trust in him; even if the honest answer may cause it.
>> No. 36115
[x] Double check and warn her about what she's asking about.
-[x] If she insists, answer honestly while reassuring her that you'd never ever do anything close to that.
-[x] If not, reassure her anyways.
>> No. 36116
[x] Double check and warn her about what she's asking about.
-[x] If she insists, answer honestly while reassuring her that you'd never ever do anything close to that.
-[x] If not, reassure her anyways.
>> No. 36117
[x] Double check and warn her about what she's asking about.
-[x] If she insists, answer honestly while reassuring her that you'd never ever do anything close to that.
-[x] If not, reassure her anyways.

I like it.
>> No. 36118
[x] Double check and warn her about what she's asking about.
-[x] If she insists, answer honestly while reassuring her that you'd never ever do anything close to that.
-[x] If not, reassure her anyways.
>> No. 36119
[x] Double check and warn her about what she's asking about.
-[x] If she insists, answer honestly while reassuring her that you'd never ever do anything close to that.
-[x] If not, reassure her anyways.
>> No. 36120
[x] Double check and warn her about what she's asking about.
-[x] If she insists, answer honestly while reassuring her that you'd never ever do anything close to that.
-[x] If not, reassure her anyways.
>> No. 36126
[x] Double check and warn her about what she's asking about.
-[x] If she insists, answer honestly while reassuring her that you'd never ever do anything close to that.
-[x] If not, reassure her anyways.
Haven't really thought of the thrall thing. Interesting.
>> No. 36134
[x] Double check and warn her about what she's asking about.
-[x] If she insists, answer honestly while reassuring her that you'd never ever do anything close to that.
-[x] If not, reassure her anyways.

god damn it crystal quit cock-blocking damn it
>> No. 36135
[x] Double check and warn her about what she's asking about.
-[x] If she insists, answer honestly while reassuring her that you'd never ever do anything close to that.
-[x] If not, reassure her anyways.

feels good man
>> No. 36137
>>36126
We do not want to go down that route; it'd be a cheap victory. Far better to have the girls naturally love and want us.
>> No. 36139
[X] Double check and warn her about what she's asking about.
-[X] If she insists, answer honestly while reassuring her that you'd never ever do anything close to that.
-[X] If not, reassure her anyways.

We should gently introduce her to these things.
>> No. 36144
[x] Double check and warn her about what she's asking about.
-[x] If she insists, answer honestly while reassuring her that you'd never ever do anything close to that.
-[x] If not, reassure her anyways.

“It's kind of a sensitive topic, I'll have to admit,” you say, adopting a serious tone. You'd rather avoid the issue, but to be honest, if she's going to find out about these things, you'd rather be the one to tell her yourself. At the very least, you can handle damage control at the same time to keep the effect from being too great, “you might not be too comfortable hearing about it.” Cottonsky reacts predictably by taking on a somewhat troubled expression in response.

“Oh, really? Though, that only makes me more worried,” she says quietly, nervously playing with her hands, “is it something bad? Like, really bad? Or... uh... I don't really know what else it could be but bad...”

“You probably shouldn't hear it then,” you say, stepping into the defensive, but Cottonsky groans.

“Ah, but I want to know as well, it'll just keep bothering me,” she complains idly, more to herself than you. She's definitely prone to worrying after all, but not telling her might just be worse in the long run.

“Thralls are...” you pause, trying to think of a way to word it 'pleasantly', but you quickly rationalize that trying to sugar coat it might only foster more misunderstanding. If you're going to explain it, you're going to have to give it straight, “thralls are dominated, will-less slaves to a Devil, kept as pets, zealots and sex slaves. They're used and killed fairly often by the Devils that take them.” You barely finish when Cottonsky's eyes snap open wide and her entire face turns red, and starts taking a step away from you. You instinctively take a step towards her, hoping she doesn't try to run away from you, but instead she just stops in place, and you do as well.

“That's terrible!” she exclaims after a few seconds, “that's horrible, do devils really do that?” she asks.

“A lot of them do,” you admit, “but-” you begin to explain that you don't, but Cottonsky suddenly lunges forward, throwing her arms around your chest.

“Please Voile! Don't do that!” she cries, and crying she is, “please don't do anything that horrible to anyone!”

“Wait, no, Cottonsky, I don't do that!” you return, placing your hands on her shoulders and trying to calm her down, “I don't believe in taking thralls, I wouldn't ever consider it,” you explain, pulling the fairy away from your chest a bit. She looks up at you with tearful eyes. “Here, let's sit down for a bit,” you say, guiding Cottonsky towards some chairs, and pulling one over next to her for yourself. She's still very obviously upset.

“You meant it when you say you don't do that to people?” Cottonsky asks, voice quaking.

“I don't. I don't believe in breaking someone's will and controlling their mind, it's just underhanded,” you say in as gentle a tone as you can manage. You can think of a number of things you could also say to help prove your position on the matter, but you think you'll save the parts where you mercy kill thralls and made a living out of destroying their masters in combat for a time when your audience is somewhat less of a completely distressed wreck, “I would never do that to someone, especially not here in this world.”

“You absolutely mustn't!” Cottonsky demands, grabbing one of your hand with both of hers while sniffling back tears, “I... I would never forgive you!” You can't help but smile a bit, even though the situation doesn't really call for it. You place your free hand on top of Cottonsky's, and bow your head.

“I swear on my life, I would never do such a horrible thing,” you declare, raising your head afterwards with a gentle smile, “so, can you please calm down? I'm sorry it bothered you that much.”

“I'm sorry,” Cottonsky apologizes, withdrawing her hands and wiping her eyes a little, “it's just... I can't imagine how someone could have so little value for another's life. I was scared too, I was scared that you were one of them, so...” she trails off, still obviously upset and maybe a little embarrassed, “I didn't want you to do that to anyone, or me, and...”

“It's okay, I thought that it might just be better for you to know. Like you'd been saying, you'd probably drive yourself nuts worrying about it on your own,” you say. Cottonsky nods.

“I think it's better I know too,” Cottonsky responds, toying with her fingers slightly, “since... uh... it's better to know something than... to not? I suppose?” she says, confounding her own message a bit. “Koakuma used to be like that? She seemed nice though...”

“She's definitely changed since she's been here,” you state, trying to remove any lingering concerns Cottonsky might have, “I can tell from how much I've talked to her so far. She may have been like that at first, but she's really changed.”

“Are you sure?” Cottonsky asks, sounding a little doubtful. You suppose a little lie could clear the whole thing up...

“I actually used to know Koakuma before she was summoned, she was definitely a fiend,” you say, setting your lie in place. Perhaps not entirely a lie, but not wholly a truth either. More like a suspicion, connecting memories of a known Temptress's controlled area before it's sudden collapse to Koakuma's admission of her own past, there's no concrete proof they're one and the same, but it's enough to justify your means. “She's really changed though, she could never go back to being how she used to be,” you finish, itself also a slight lie as well, as Koakuma's little attack against you earlier is testament enough that she wouldn't have any qualms using her strengths on her own kind. Cottonsky seems to believe your story, which is good enough for you. “Enough about all this though, how about we get something sweet to eat now, hm?” you ask, changing the topic quickly.

“Yeah... I could really go for a snack right now,” Cottonsky says, sliding out of her chair and heading across the kitchen. You follow along as she pulls out her allowance marker and drops it on a table next to a door towards the back of the room, and enters. Inside, you find a storage room almost the size of the kitchen itself, with Cottonsky rummaging through a large box of some kind before retrieving a plate bearing strawberries, and a bowl of some kind of white cream. With her snack in hand, Cottonsky closes the box and heads back out of the room, and takes a seat at the table in the kitchen. You take a seat as well as she gets to eating, dipping the strawberries into the white... well it doesn't seem like cream anymore, since it seems like some kind of frosting instead.

“What is this?” you ask, taking a little bit of the white fluff on your finger.

“Whipped cream,” Cottonsky answers as she scoops another strawberry through it and pops the whole thing into her mouth, “I made it earlier myself for my snack, it's really good, here,” she slides another strawberry through the cream and holds it out to you. You take it and have a bite. She's right, it is pretty good. You are also fairly relieved to see her eating so happily after her little breakdown minutes earlier. You take another of her strawberries and scoop up some of the whipped cream, looking at it for a bit.

“You know, I think this whipped cream suits you,” you say, looking past the fruit to Cottonsky, who has turned her eyes on you. She gives a questioning hum with a full mouth. “It's white, light and fluffy, like clouds,” you state, and Cottonsky tilts her head slightly as if considering it.

“I hadn't thought of that, but you're right,” she says with a small smile, then leans across the table and bites the strawberry right out of your hand. To be fair, you would have been able to react to eat the strawberry before her, but you were too busy enjoying the view she was unwittingly giving you by leaning so far forward with a low cut shirt. She plops back into her chair with a smile and a humming laugh. She's got a little bit of the cream on the corner of her mouth as well, which she quickly wipes up with a finger and eats as well.

“I guess I can't let my guard down,” you quip, taking another strawberry and some more whipped cream and eating it without delay. Cottonsky follows suit, but takes much more whipped cream.

“I'm a fierce competitor for strawberries,” she jokes with a smile, raising her cream-topped fruit to take a bite, “I'm a master at eat- ah!” she stops mid brag as some of the whipped cream slides off the strawberry and falls down her shirt. Cottonsky responds quickly, scooping up the cream off the top of her breasts with her fingers, and a whole new world of possibilities for this fluffy white cream comes to mind. Cottonsky finally eats her strawberry, then leaves the table quickly, heading over to the sinks to get a cloth, probably to wipe off whatever she couldn't get. She returns soon after. “I should be more careful with how much I take,” she says, slightly embarrassed as she takes another strawberry. You help yourself to another, and leave it at that, letting the fairy finish her snack herself.

“I can see why you'd want to come down here and eat this stuff,” you say as Cottonsky cleans up her dishes.

“A lot of fairies like to eat sweet things,” she says, placing her dishes in the sink, but not washing them, “even though we don't need to eat to survive, we still like to eat things that are delicious.”

“Huh, that must be nice,” you say, “not having to worry about starving.”

“Well, I'm going to go back to my room now,” Cottonsky says.

“Going to bed?” you ask, but Cottonsky shakes her head.

“Actually, I'm still going to be up for a while,” she answers, “I've been reading a pretty good book Lady Remilia let me borrow.” That could change things a bit, depending on how you want to proceed. Granted, you've had some good times with her so far tonight, and that doesn't necessarily have to end. Especially since it's only been a short while, not even an hour by your best approximation, you still have a lot of night ahead of you.

[] Accompany her back to her room.
[] You should let her be alone for now.
[] See if she won't join you instead.

---

>imply I'm going to update all my stories
>do nothing of the sort due to sudden illness

Of course. In the future, I will just do it instead of talking about it.
>> No. 36145
[x] See if she won't join you instead.
but of course
>> No. 36146
[X] See if she won't join you instead.
-[X] If not, you can always accompany her back to her room.

If this is how she is with whipped cream, we need to find an excuse to take her out for ice cream sometime. We can get one of those big sundae bowls, and split it.
>> No. 36148
[x] You should let her be alone for now.
What a tease!
>> No. 36149
>>36148
The best teases are always unintentional.
>> No. 36153
>>she stops mid brag as some of the whipped cream slides off the strawberry and falls down her shirt. Cottonsky responds quickly, scooping up the cream off the top of her breasts with her fingers, and a whole new world of possibilities for this fluffy white cream comes to mind.
thismusthappen.jpg

[X] See if she won't join you instead.
-[X] If not, you can always accompany her back to her room.
>> No. 36156
[X] See if she won't join you instead.
-[X] If not, you can always accompany her back to her room; it's the gentlemanly thing to do.

Hmm...
>> No. 36159
I see the plan is seeing Cotton to her room, then going off to see who else we'd run into next. It's much too soon to try going into Cotton's room. Hopefully we'd run into Sakuya or Remilia.

And we definitely need to ask Rainyday what kind of talk goes around about Voile and Koakuma.
>> No. 36166
[x] See if she won't join you instead.
-[x] If not, you can always accompany her back to her room.
>> No. 36177
>>36149

Did you mean 'breast' teases?
>> No. 36195
>>36177
Good one; though that's not easily used with the cute lady of the house or possibly the lovely maid. Though with Sakuya, less is easily more.
>> No. 36201
>>36195
wiseman you are a stone-cold joke murderer
>> No. 36246
[+] Walk Cotton to her room, then decide where to go from there.
>> No. 36431
[+] Walk Cotton to her room, then decide where to go from there.
>> No. 36484
[+] Walk Cotton to her room, then decide where to go from there.
>> No. 36485
[x] See if she won't join you instead.
-[x] If not, you can always accompany her back to her room.
>> No. 36492
[X] See if she won't join you instead.
-[X] If not, you can always accompany her back to her room.

Breasts...
>> No. 36534
[+] Walk Cotton to her room, then decide where to go from there.
[X] See if she won't join you instead.
-[X] Walk Cotton to her room at least, it's the gentlemanly thing to do. Then decide where to go from there.

I think Koa would know better than to try that on the fairies these days; I'd think she'd just try that with Voile as a type of game. Same goes for any charm magic we'd use; only on that playful 'not so little' devil. This also gave some real character development on Voile's past life.

>she stops mid brag as some of the whipped cream slides off the strawberry and falls down her shirt. Cottonsky responds quickly, scooping up the cream off the top of her breasts with her fingers, and a whole new world of possibilities for this fluffy white cream comes to mind.

Oh sweet mother of god... it's just as I'd imagine it: her being totally oblivious to the pant-tenting effect it'd have.

Edit: Changed my vote as to not come off too strong (it was my intent on just walking her to her room; too soon to try going into it)
>> No. 36612
[c] See if she won't join you instead.
-[c] If not, you can always accompany her back to her room.

I can't believe I missed this story, and I absolutely love the fairy trios, especially Cotton.
>> No. 36632
File 127343906030.jpg - (106.07KB , 520x726 , 14036602c8b0524b4b9037ac81ee3e45.jpg ) [iqdb]
36632
So can we nullify magic, explosions, the power of god, and anything else with our right hand? Ohoho~
>> No. 36634
>>36632
No, silly. We are Index here.

Flan is Toma.
>> No. 36637
>>36632

Originally, I was going to do an Academy City spoof with the various characters all simply being espers, and going from there, but I think one blatant anime crossover/Touhou AU is more than enough.

... At one time.
Sage for no updates. Been busy due to birthday, being sick and Mother's day, all within days of each other.
>> No. 36745
[X] See if she won't join you instead.
-[X] If not, you can always accompany her back to her room.

“So why not walk around with me for a while?” you ask, not quite ready to be separated from the fairy yet, but not quite ready to backtrack on ground already covered. Cottonsky takes a moment to think, then nods.

“I could always get back to that book later, “ she says, and with that, you head out of the kitchen and down another hallway with Cottonsky on your heels, “so... uh, I never did ask what you were doing, did I?” she asks, sounding a bit embarrassed.

“No, you had confounded yourself in worrying how to speak to me before you managed to,” you reply with a smirk, “but it's nothing much. I just wanted to see the house, learn my environment a bit. I'm going to be here for a while, I assume, so I should get used to navigating it alone, right?”

“Ah, I see,” Cottonsky says, nodding, “I probably should have thought of something like that.”

“There's also the fact that I've spent a good part of the day so far sleeping, so even though everyone's getting ready for bed, I'm still wide awake, and probably will be for a while,” you also explain.

“Were you tired out by the work earlier?” she asks, “I didn't think it would be that much of a burden on someone like you.”

“Oh no, that's not it,” you say, and Cottonsky makes a bit of a surprised sound, “actually, it seems that in my efforts to help Patchouli, I've discovered a spell that put me to sleep and allows me to explore a dreamworld, which coincidentally, contains the libraries books.”

“Oh! Really?” Cottonsky responds, sounding impressed, “you're that good with magic?”

“Not really on my own, but since it was Patchouli's library, and all of what she knows was written in the many, many books, by extension, I have all the same power and ability. Supposedly,” you pause, shrugging slightly, “of course, all this knowledge is there, locked in my mind, but I'm not consciously aware of it, so it doesn't really benefit me until I start actually searching through it. This seems easiest within the dreamworld, so long as I can know what to look for.” You stop for a few seconds, expecting that Cottonsky might have something to say, but she just seems totally absorbed by what you're saying. Might as well keep talking then. “So far I've just ended up researching the basics of magic in this world, how it all works, and doing a little bit of practice to understand it's applications. I'm going to have to slowly start wrapping my head around all of this, so I'll need to learn as much as possible. I could end up becoming a very powerful caster from all of this.”

“Reading all those books...” Cottonsky says, sounding rather bewildered, “that could take a long time.”

“No doubt about it,” you say, “I've only seen a small amount of the library, but the size of the area is overpowering. Everything I've seen so far has only been beginners stuff, and there's practically a wall of it, “ you sigh, “I don't even know where to get started.”

“Koakuma could help you, she really knows the library,” Cottonsky states. You hadn't really considered it before, but that would be right, wouldn't it? She's helped Patchouli tend to the library for a long time, and she's magically inclined herself. Between her and Patchouli, you could probably get any information you could need on where to look for what. It would definitely save time over trying to find anything on your own. You're about to make a comment praising Cottonsky for that information when your attention is taken away by another door further up the hall opening, and Meiling steps through, closing it behind her. Unlike Cottonsky earlier, however, she notices you before you have to call her attention. She's dressed differently than earlier, looks like she's also getting ready for bed in a loose white shirt and a puffy pair of pants.

“Hey Voile, Cotton, what's up?” she asks, waving to the two of you as your paths intersect.

“Just taking a bit of a walk around the house to try to find something to do until I get tired again,” you say, gesturing to Cottonsky, “she's coming along for a walk as well.” Cottonsky nods, and Meiling nods as well, then gestures towards the door she just left.

“I just finished taking a bath, got a bit sweaty after my nightly work out and wanted to clean off before I went to sleep. Got to be up early so I can get on shift at the gates again,” she explains, then a bit of a confused expression crosses her face for a second. “Ah, but I suppose I probably shouldn't have told you where the bath was, since... well...” she stops to laugh sheepishly for a second, “there'd be some trouble over your gender.”

“The first major hurdle of my stay here,” you quip with a grin. You'll refrain from any really forward suggestions since Cottonsky is with you and you don't really want to trouble her too much, and also since you don't particularly want to openly state the idea of spying on the bath, since that would just ruin the... surprise, you'll say.

“I wouldn't mind, personally,” Meiling says with a shrug, “but Remilia would probably be a little miffed to walk in on you or have the situation reversed, and the fairies would probably just panic and freak out, then shoot you.” You almost miss it, but you notice after a few seconds that Sakuya wasn't mentioned.

“What about Sakuya?” you ask out of curiosity.

“She's not a concern,” Meiling says, “after all, she handles all her personal business in private time. She's the only person in Gensokyo that can live two days for every one. She sleeps, eats, bathes, and relaxes all the same as others, but only the latter of it all she'll ever be caught doing. Otherwise, she's working or tending to various needs all hours of the day.”

“Sounds pretty rough,” you say, though you really imagine it wouldn't be a whole lot different than normal daily life after all.

“All that isn't that important though,” Meiling says, discarding the topic with a wave of her hand, “I'm sure someone can work out a solution for you, even if it involves having to hang a sign on the door to warn of the situation.”

“Signs can be pretty prone to being misplaced, though,” you say with a slight smile, outwardly seeming to be thoughtful and concerned, though Meiling is sharp enough to catch onto what you're really getting at.

“Then maybe make spares just for such an occasion,” she counters quickly with her own grin, which quickly grows into a yawn, “I'm going to get to bed now though, I'm getting pretty tired.”

“Alright, I won't keep you then,” you say, stepping aside, and Cottonsky moves away too.

“Goodnight Voile, and you too Cotton,” Meiling says, walking past.

“Good night to you too, Meiling!” Cottonsky says in response, bowing slightly as Meiling passes.

“Night,” you say as well, and then resume your trek down the hallway.

“You get along well with Meiling too, I take it you met her already?” Cottonsky asks, to which you nod.

“I did work the gate for a while earlier too,” you admit, to which Cottonsky shows a bit of surprise.

“I didn't know that,” she says, then falls silent. The topic sort of tapered off as it were, but you don't want to just walk in silence. Time for a new topic.

[] Ask more specific information about the residents of this house.
[] Ask more about Gensokyo itself.
[] Ask about the kind of things that happen around here.
[] Ask some more about the fairies themselves.

---

I'm thinking what I should do is pick two stories to focus my attention on and put the other two in a temporary hiatus until substantial progress is made, or until I finish one story and then pick up another second. As it is, trying to write four updates at once for four different stories with different casts, plots and everything is just daunting. Not in the amount of memory work though, but rather just the sheer amount of time it takes to hammer out four updates when something like this already takes an hour to write with all the times I stop to consider wording, double check continuity and make sure I'm not fumbling my own lore. It would take me, at best, four hours to update all stories, and that's at absolute best. Gensou Coil actually takes a bit longer because I have to doublecheck even more events, names, and other misc. information that takes me the better part of an hour itself, and I start to get burnt out on writing after spending two hours in front of a word processor typing only one update.

Or I could just drop Flight altogether, since I kind of feel that people's attention for it has really petered out, after how long it's drawn on, retcon, and my failures to update it even after 'rectifying the problem that makes it a chore to write'.That could just be me imagining things though.
>> No. 36747
[x] Ask more specific information about the residents of this house, mainly those you haven't met.
-[x] Ask her opinion about them; it'd add extra insight on how to deal with them.

If time allows.

[x] Ask about the kind of things that happen around here.

And interesting chat with Meiling; mainly that she's not hung up on genders yet not naive to any stunts Voile might pull.
>> No. 36748
File 127371035434.jpg - (411.59KB , 1254x1771 , 000692397b10c67d2d845c5d7311b1e8b021b932[1].jpg ) [iqdb]
36748
INSPIRATION
>> No. 36752
[X] Ask more specific information about the residents of this house.
>> No. 36759
>>36748

That's the best globe ever.
>> No. 36760
>>36748
>>36759

It's also probably tame enough to go without the NSFW tag. I mean, she's just sleeping~
>> No. 36765
>>36759
Seconded.
>> No. 36778
[x] Ask more specific information about the residents of this house, mainly those you haven't met.
-[x] Ask her opinion about them; it'd add extra insight on how to deal with them.
--[x] If time allows, ask about the kind of things that happen around here.
>> No. 36783
I told you that you should never had retconned flight.

[x] Ask more specific information about the residents of this house, mainly those you haven't met.
-[x] Ask her opinion about them; it'd add extra insight on how to deal with them.
[x] If time allows, ask about the kind of things that happen around here.
>> No. 36790
>>36783

Doubt anything would have changed if I had or not.

Updates in a little bit. I'm troubleshooting some damn Oblivion mods to see if I can actually get it to work without crashing the game.
>> No. 36794
Something to keep in mind: Voile being the 'meat' in a Meiling and Cottonsky sandwich.
>> No. 36800
[x] Ask more specific information about the residents of this house, mainly those you haven't met.
-[x] Ask her opinion about them; it'd add extra insight on how to deal with them.
[x] If time allows, ask about the kind of things that happen around here.
I like this.
>>36794
What about poor Sakuya?
>> No. 36801
>>36794

I'd much rather a double decker with Viole, Koakuma, Cottonsky, Breezy, and Rainyday.

Crystalpool can watch from the side.
>> No. 36803
[x] Ask more specific information about the residents of this house, mainly those you haven't met.
-[x] Ask her opinion about them; it'd add extra insight on how to deal with them.
[x] If time allows, ask about the kind of things that happen around here.

“You know, it occurred to me just now,” you say, picking up a topic idea from Cottonsky, “I don't know a whole lot about the others around here, though I'm sure you do. Mind if I ask some questions?”

“Oh, not at all,” Cottonsky replies, “who do you have in mind?” she asks. You take a moment to think, you've met a few people so far, though you don't really know a whole lot about them besides some general information. Aside from Remilia though, you've had a bit of time with everyone else, so you decide to start there.

“How about Remilia for starters? Should be easy enough,” you say.

“Lady Remilia is kind enough, I guess,” Cottonsky answers after a few seconds of thoughtful silence, “she can be a bit grouchy at times, particularly when F-” Cottonsky pauses, clapping a hand over her mouth quickly, something obvious enough to pique your interest in whatever she was about to say.

“Oh? F-, what?” you inquire, pausing in the hallway and turning to the fairy.

“Uh... uh... when.. fairies make mistakes,” she quickly covers. You have to give her credit for the fast recovery, but she should know better than to try to lie like that to a devil. Your normal life was spent surrounded by deception, lies and trickery. The 'f' sound she was making before wasn't what you'd associate with the word 'fairies', but closer to 'flower'.

“Cottonsky,” you say, keeping your voice mellow, “you're lying to me.” Cottonsky's panic becomes obvious, and she turns her eyes away. “Something you're not supposed to talk about?” you ask, and Cottonsky nods emphatically. “Is it something bad?” you ask next, and Cottonsky doesn't react for a while, rather she seems to be thinking. After a few moments, she shakes her head slowly.

“It's just... a secret. We're not supposed to bring it up,” she says, sounding a little frightened actually. You're even more interested now, if it's the 'secret' that scares her or the supposed punishment she could face for talking about it. Of course, you can't just leave the topic alone now. You take a step in closer to Cottonsky, maintaining a devilish warm smile, and lean in slightly to bring your face closer to hers.

“Come on now, if I'm going to be living here, I should be in on this secret too, hm?” you say, placing a hand gently on her shoulder to reassure her, “it wouldn't be very good if I end up having to deal with this 'secret' and not know what it is, would it?” you continue. You can almost see the thoughts processing behind Cottonsky's eyes as she buys into your attempts.

“Lady Remilia would have told you herself if she wanted you to know,” Cottonsky says in response. You move your hand off the top of her shoulder and onto the back of it, sliding up a bit closer.

“This could be a problem though, if something happens involving this 'secret', how would I know how to deal with it?” you ask, plying your charm more to try to get her to spill the beans, though you imagine that the right catalyst could break this dam. “What if I got hurt?” you ask after giving Cottonsky a few seconds to think, and the impact is immediate. Her eyes widen and she gasps slightly. You were really taking a shot in the dark with guessing it could endanger you, but it seems that it paid off.

“You can't tell anyone I told you this, okay?” she says quietly, looking around the hall, then looking back at you, “Lady Remilia has a sister, a younger sister,” Cottonsky whispers.

“Is that so?” you ask, egging her on, “and is this it?”

“She's kept locked in the basement, but not the same basement as the library, deeper then that,” Cottonsky continues, “she's not allowed upstairs though, she's dangerous. She's not a bad girl, but...” Cottonsky trails off, “Lady Remilia says she's 'not well', and she doesn't know how to control her temper.”

“And her name?” you ask.

“Flandre,” Cottonsky responds. That would also make sense for the 'f' sound she made.

“Was that so bad?” you ask, rubbing the back of Cottonsky's shoulder a bit to comfort her a bit more as you pull back.

“Don't let anyone know you know, okay?” Cottonsky repeats, apparently seeking confirmation. You give her a nod, then pull away your hand. You do feel a little pang of guilt for so openly manipulating the fairies trust, but your curiosity got the better of you, and it turned out to be fairly important as well. Perhaps something you could investigate on your own sometime. For now, you return to the original topic.

“So now, back to Remilia,” you say.

“Oh, yes, uhm... I said she can be a bit grumpy at times, but she's polite most of the time. She can get angrily easily if something doesn't go right though, and she really doesn't like people coming inside uninvited,” Cottonsky says, giving you a bit better idea of the kind of person Remilia is, “oh, she's also fairly generous with her own possessions among her maids. The book I'm reading I borrowed from her, after all. She also likes to play games with the fairies, and has a lot of parties as well.”

“Sounds like a pretty nice person to work for,” you say, and Cottonsky nods.

“Except when she's grumpy, but she locks herself in her room at times like that. She'll only talk to Sakuya, Patchouli or Meiling at times like that. Everyone else she just tells to go away,” Cottonsky adds.

“That brings me to Sakuya then,” you say, since she's the second person you've only had minimal contact with.

“She's the Head Maid, all the fairies answer to her and help her out. She's the boss of the Great Fairies, and we take orders and directions from her, and then pass them down to our own underlings,” Cottonsky explains.

“Well, is there anything more to her then that?” you ask with a slight smirk. You already knew the maid part.

“Oh, well, yeah. She's a really nice person, I don't think I've ever seen her get mad at one of the fairies, but she can be very scary when she does get serious, it's like a complete other person,” Cottonsky says, “though she only ever gets like that when someone comes in that isn't welcome, or forces their way in when Lady Remilia isn't allowing visitors.”

“So how is she normally?” you ask, deciding to tackle the 'two sides' to Sakuya's personality separately.

“She's always happy to talk, but she's almost always working during the days. The only time she rests is when Lady Remilia is asleep, but even then she's usually back to working before she gets up. She always seems happy though, I don't think I've ever seen her complain. That's why... when she gets mad, it's really kind of scary,” Cottonsky sounds a little bothered at the end.

“I would imagine someone that always seems cheery suddenly getting angry would be very unsettling,” you admit, “I haven't seen it myself yet, though.”

“She gets really... I don't know how to explain, uh...” Cottonsky pauses, “cold, I think that's the word. She stops being cheery and is very direct, and if her suggestions are resisted, she starts just vanishing and appearing everywhere and throwing knives everywhere. I don't even know where all they all come from, they just all appear in her hands.”

“Throwing knives, huh?” you repeat. Seems like a fairly unusual main method of attacking. You're aware of their utility in combat as a back up, but a main method? Then again, with the ability to manipulate time, she could very likely kill anyone she wanted without even giving them a chance to retaliate. Maybe it's as much of a deterrent as it is a form of attack. Strange way for a maid to attack though, still. “On the subject of maids though, I'm a bit curious about other fairies. That one at the kitchen, Crystalpool? She worked under Rainyday, right?”

“Yeah, she's one of Rainy's charges,” Cottonsky says, “she's a bit hard to talk to at times, but she's not a bad girl.”

“She's definitely got a sharp mind and a quick tongue though,” you muse.

“Yeah,” Cottonsky trails off, “I just wish she was more like my Misty.”

“Misty?” you repeat.

“My second in command, Mistyview, she's another kind of cloud fairy... sort of. She gathers fog,” Cottonsky explains, “she's a really hard worker for a fairy, and very friendly. Actually, she's so good that I hardly really have to tell her what to do. I just give her the work for the day and she can handle everything on her own. It leaves me pretty free to just do what work I need to and really not too much else,” Cottonsky beams, sounding rather proud, “she's definitely going to be a Great Fairy when she gets old enough.”

“And what about Breezy's underlings?” you continue the questioning.

“Ah, Breezy's got Howl,” Cottonsky answers, “she's a really lively one.”

“With a name like Howl, she sounds like a handful,” you say. You remember Breezy's reasoning for being silent all the time, you can't help but imagine that Howl would be the opposite. “I'm going to venture a guess that she's really loud, too?”

“Yes, actually,” Cottonsky replies with a bit of surprise, “she's another Wind fairy, she's almost the complete opposite of Breezy. She's not really that great at housework either, but she tries.”

“What are my chances of meeting these others and more?” you ask, a bit interested in meeting the various 'second in commands' on the job.

“Pretty good, actually,” Cottonsky says, scratching her head, “actually, if you come out early enough after the Great Fairies get our instructions, you'll see pretty much everyone.”

“I see,” you say, contemplating the chance to meet a great many girls. Cottonsky rubs her eyes a bit. “Feeling sleepy?”

“Starting to a bit,” she replies, “I think I'm going to go back to my room and relax a bit before going to bed.”

“Ah, I wanted to ask you a bit about what kind of things happen around here, but I guess I can wait for another time,” you say.

“Yeah, we could talk more tomorrow,” she says, taking a few steps back and starting to turn, “I'll see you then Voile.”

[] Accompany her back to her room.
[] Continue on alone.
[] See if you can't seek out someone. [Write in]

---

>>36794

I like the way you think. Shame how difficult that would be to achieve.

>>36801

This is just completely silly. This spoilertag is here to give you false hope.
>> No. 36804
[Q] Continue on alone.

>>36803
Koakuma is the actual harem-holder in that scenario, by the way.
>> No. 36811
[X] Continue on alone.

We already said our goodbyes.
>> No. 36813
[x] Continue on alone.

She already said her goodnights. Time to roll on.
>> No. 36814
[x] Continue on alone.
-[x] But only after wishing her a good night; it's the polite thing to do.

>>36803
I know it'd be tricky, but it'd be a worthy challenge.
>> No. 36815
[nice] Alone.
>> No. 36816
[x] Continue on alone.

So many tabs to keep up with
>> No. 36821
[x] Continue on alone.
>> No. 36829
[x] Continue on alone.
-[x] But only after wishing her a good night; it's the polite thing to do.
>> No. 36830
[x] Continue on alone.

“Good night, Cottonsky,” you say, waving her off as she turns away and heads back. From behind, you really get a good idea how well those shorts she's wearing hug her body, not that you didn't already have an idea, but you didn't really have a chance to get an uninterrupted look. You're not sure whether it's a shame or a blessing that Cottonsky doesn't realize how wonderful her body is, and you can't help but have a brief lapse to consider how she'd fare as a devil. Supplant Koakuma's old personality and wiles onto a body like hers... Dangerous, dangerous stuff. Naturally, now you have Koakuma on your mind, which you keep with you as you return to your own wandering.

You're a bit interested in getting some more time to talk to her, try to delve into her past a little bit more. Well, you have a few other things of hers you'd like to 'delve' as well, but all in due time. Her time away from home hasn't dulled her power any, and you'd be willing to bet she hasn't wasted her time around a plethora of magic books either. You doubt that she'd really try to cause any problems for you, being that you're both living outside of your normal circumstances, but... old habits are hard to break, especially if it's something that has meant the difference between freedom, subservience or death. Where Koakuma's past in domination and control can spark in private, you haven't had a situation yet where you've been drawn to fight. You're feeling a new concern over this, unsure of how much you'd be able to restrain yourself if drawn into a fight.

You haven't really taken any real time to truly think about yourself and this situation. You've only been here in this new world for about a day, and you don't know how much longer you'll be here. Weeks? Years? It's been good so far, but you don't know if you could truly live a life of total peace. You've been a soldier for an army for so long, and you were a fighter long before that even. Even though your warlord was as brilliant a diplomat as he was a leader, he spared no quarter for those that opposed him in battle, and as one of his unit leaders, you were required to be among the fiercest fighters. Now that you're here though, how required are your talents? How appropriate are they? You remember your thoughts on Sakuya earlier, how easily she could kill an enemy, but instead she fights in a manner that is more defensive than offensive. Could you manage that kind of restraint? It might be best to outright avoid having to fight otherwise, but you wouldn't want to get rusty either. One day your contract will end, and you could end up back in the Nethers...

You chase these thoughts away for now as you realize you're wandering around familiar ground. The hallway you re-candled earlier with the girls starts just ahead of you. You've wandered your way here lost in thought, and come to think of it, beyond replacing the candles, you never really looked around the areas around here. Nothing is stopping you from doing that now, of course.

[] Keep walking around the halls.
[] Check out some of the rooms.
>> No. 36831
[x] Check out some of the rooms.
>> No. 36834
[X] Check out some of the rooms.

Let's go searching.
>> No. 36838
[x] Check out some of the rooms.
I smell trouble. Nice.
>> No. 36840
[X] Check out some of the rooms.
>> No. 36841
[c] Check out some of the rooms.
>> No. 36842
[X] Check out some of the rooms.

10 yen we run into a typical anime/VN situation where someone is dressing.
>> No. 36844
>>36842
We either find someone sleeping or listen to some conversation that we aren't supposed to.
>> No. 36846
[x] Check out some of the rooms.

Come to think of it, you've wandered quite a bit of the halls, but you haven't really seen many rooms in this place. You've passed quite a few during the night already without ever knowing what they could lead to, and you're really starting to wonder what are behind all these doors. It wouldn't really hurt to take a look around in some of them, especially since you do live here now. You'd like to know your own living environment after all. You head down the hallway you had been covering with Cottonsky, and stop off at any door you pass. The first door you look behind turns out to lead to another hallway of sorts, the walls lined with more doors. You can also hear quite an amount of chatter coming through the hall, seeming to come from a number of the other rooms. You can only assume that these are some kind of living quarters for the fairies, not something you're going to go poking around in right now. You close the door and continue on. A few more of the rooms are only lightly decorated, and more still are either barren or used for storing things that couldn't fit into a closet. You find one particular room that is practically overflowing with extra furniture, with cushions everywhere, with sheets hung up and draped over everything.

You eventually pass the point you reached when changing candles, and the first door you reach afterwards is locked. The first locked door you've faced so far. While you're curious as to why the door would be locked, you don't really know how you could get the door unlocked without making a scene. You do make a mental note of it though, so you could try to find out more about it. You continue on to the next room, which is thankfully unlocked. You open the door, and find yourself walking in on a girl in mid change, who has already been alerted to your presence and is staring straight at the door. You jump and begin to retreat, offering a quick apology when something unusual catches your attention. She hadn't screamed or even reacted at being walked in on, and for that matter, you'd likely had heard if someone was moving around inside the room. You take another peek around the door when another something catches your attention, the frame surrounding the girl. You pause for a second before issuing a short laugh, pushing the door back open and admiring the very deceptive painting. It's set on the floor, propped up against something to keep it standing just inside the door. In fact, the room itself seems like some kind of art storage, with various paintings, busts and statues in the room without any particular placement. A number of them are also in the same vein as the 'changing girl' in the door, either by being risque, or other such visual tricks, like one particular painting that seems to have been painted specifically for this room depicting what looks like an extremely distorted and warped person walking through a door set against a wall identical to the walls of the room. It would likely give the illusion of two people walking into the room at the same time through opposing doors. Whoever keeps up on this room must have a pretty odd sense of humour, but not one you can't appreciate.

You spend a bit longer than you had spent so far loitering around the 'art storage' room before heading out, having found one of the more interesting rooms so far. Following that are a few more sitting rooms and a door that leads to a short hall that looks to open up to a very large room. You'll come back to check this out more later, since you want to at least finish this hallway first. You close the door and head off, finding more nondescript rooms until you reach the corner and find a door with a sign attached, 'Chandler'. You can hear movement from inside as well. Seems you've found someone. Not to risk anything, you knock on the door rather than simply enter unannounced. You hear movement towards the door not too long afterwards, and the door clicks open, revealing a girl with light red hair, tied back, and wearing a pink and red stained apron. She's rather visibly confused to see you.

“Uh... yes?” she asks, looking you over.

“I should probably start with an introduction,” you say with a smile, “since you're probably more confused as to who I am than why I'm here,” to which the girl nods. “You see, I'm a new familiar summoned by Patchouli, and I was simply exploring the house.”

“Oh, is that so?” she asks, her expression lightening. A fairy pops into view as well, and not the full sized fairies you've been seeing so far, but an actual small fairy, no taller than your forearm, with her own pink hair tied up as well.

“Who is that, Tsubaki?” the small fairy asks.

“He's a new familiar of Patchouli's,” Tsubaki answers the fairy, opening the door a little more and turning her attention back to you, “sorry for being suspicious of you, by the way, it's just... well...”

“I must have caught you by surprise, huh?” you joke, “I mean, a man in the house?”

“Yeah...” Tsubaki adds, “as you've heard, my name is Tsubaki, and this small one here is Mokuren,” she introduces herself and the other fairy, who bows as best as she can in midair, “you can probably guess what we do by the door.”

“Chandlers, eh? Fairies making candles,” you say, and Tsubaki nods.

“That would be us, or well, not just us, but we're the only ones on the job right now,” she says, looking back at the room, though you can't see much as the door is still mostly blocking your sight. You push it open a bit more as Tsubaki stands aside. The room looks all the same as other rooms before it at a glance, which makes the fact that it was completely repurposed to the cause of making candles all the more obvious. “It's not terribly exciting to look at, I know,” Tsubaki says, looking over the room as well.

[] Actually, you are a bit interested in the process.
[] She's right, you're just interested in the fairies.
[] You've already seen enough here. Time to go.

---

And this is pretty much it for all the named fairies you'll meet, mostly because otherwise I'd have to keep coming up with names for characters you won't really interact with much unless you intentionally go out of your way just to find them, and also because it's starting to reach OC overload levels. There's already more fairies and supporting cast than there is actual SDM cast.
>> No. 36847
[Q] Actually, you are a bit interested in the process.
[Q] But you're also interested in the fairies.

>There's already more fairies and supporting cast than there is actual SDM cast.

And where, pray tell, is the problem with that?
>> No. 36849
[X] Actually, you are a bit interested in the process.
[X] But you're also interested in the fairies.

Why settle for a sandwich, when we can order the soup?
>> No. 36851
[x] Actually, you are a bit interested in the process.
[x] But you're also interested in the fairies.
Fairies - gotta befriend them all.
>> No. 36853
>And where, pray tell, is the problem with that?

When the request for their routes start to override the routes of the main cast. Though "exploration" is never a bad thing, IYKWIM

[X] Actually, you are a bit interested in the process.
[X] But you're also interested in the fairies.
>> No. 36856
>When the request for their routes start to override the routes of the main cast.

And where, pray tell, is the problem with that?

[X] Actually, you are a bit interested in the process.
[X] But you're also interested in the fairies.
>> No. 36858
>>36856
This is a Touhou site, not a OC site.
>> No. 36862
>>36858

Sexy Touhou fairies don't count.
>> No. 36865
File 127387076552.jpg - (31.53KB , 497x436 , youwin_this_round.jpg ) [iqdb]
36865
>>36862
>> No. 36866
>>36862
It's fine if we can still get a touhou along side a OC fairy only.
>> No. 36868
File 127387716614.jpg - (119.53KB , 550x404 , phoenix-wright-objection.jpg ) [iqdb]
36868
>>36862
>> No. 36870
[X] Actually, you are a bit interested in the process.
[X] But you're also interested in the fairies.

“It may not be exciting, but I'm still a bit interested in how it's all done,” you say, looking back at the red-headed fairy. She looks a little older than Cottonsky and the others, though she's a bit more plain looking as well. Mokuren is fairly childish looking, though that's fine considering her size. This is your first time actually getting to see one of the smaller fairies up close. You guess you're staring, since Mokuren seems a bit confused by your attention.

“Have you ever seen a fairy before?” she asks, floating closer to you.

“I have, actually, though all the ones I've seen so far have been Tsubaki's size or taller,” you admit, “I haven't really seen a... uh, small fairy?” you continue, hesitating a bit since you're not sure if there might be some kind of problem with calling her small. Mokuren chuckles a bit at your hesitation.

“It's alright, I know I'm small,” Mokuren says with a smile.

“All fairies are born from nature small. Newly born fairies start off small enough to fit in your hand, and we grow as we age,” Tsubaki explains.

“I'm only 27,” Mokuren declares, “Tsubaki's almost 100 though, so she's a Great Fairy.” Tsubaki nods in agreement.

“All this fairy talk isn't that important though,” Tsubaki interjects, walking back into the room, “so...”

“Actually, I don't really mind,” you say, cutting in yourself, much to Tsubaki's surprise, “I've only been here less than a day, and there's a lot I'm not really familiar with, especially the fairies I've met so far. I'd always thought they'd be little things like Mokuren here.”

“She's actually pretty big for her age,” Tsubaki says, to which Mokuren beams proudly.

“And how about you?” you ask next, “I've seen a bit of height differences in fairies so far, where would you place yourself?” Tsubaki just shrugs, looking down at herself.

“I'm average, I suppose?” she says, straightening out her apron slightly and flaking off some dried wax. She's almost as tall as you are, which would make her slightly taller than Cottonsky. “I'd kind of like to be a bit taller though,” she mutters, shuffling her feet a bit.

“Oh ho? Why's that?” you ask curiously. Tsubaki seems a bit embarrassed to be asked.

“Well, because I've decided that when I can, I'll ascend into a fully fledged spirit. My role model is a flower youkai, and she's pretty tall,” Tsubaki admits, “I thought it would be nice to be that tall, but I'm just normal.” There's a pause afterwards, you don't really have anything to say besides asking more questions, but you don't have anything else to really ask either. “Um, so, would you like to see how I make the candles?”

“I wouldn't mind,” you say, looking over at some tables and other implements set up next to a pair of wood stoves, both of which funnel out through a window. Tsubaki goes on ahead and spends a bit of time going over everything, apparently checking to see if everything is on hand.

“Alright, well, when the candles are changed, we save the stubs, and they all come back to me here,” she starts her explanation, patting an open box of candle stubs. She takes one out and picks up a pair of scissors, cutting away the wick sticking out. “Then, I cut away whatever wick is sticking out, and drop them into whatever pot isn't being used at the time,” she continues, tossing the stub into one of the pots with a very obviously practiced lob, then walk up to the other stove, opening the hatch to check the fire, and then checking the pot itself. “Alright, this pot has been melting so far, so I can show you the next step,” she says, waving you over. As you approach, Mokuren flutters past and hovers over the pot as well. Tsubaki points into the pot, at small objects floating on the surface. “These are the wick scraps, we just pick these out now,” she resumes her explanation, picking up a pair of tongs from the table, and Mokuren picks up her own small pair, and the two begin to snap up the floating wicks, and drop them on a waiting plate. You watch them work in silence as the used wicks pile up. After a couple of minutes, Tsubaki sets aside her tongs, and then Mokuren zips off, returning with a bundle of fresh wicks she has to carry with both arms. The sight gives you a chuckle, considering that you could probably hold the same bundle with one hand. She drops the wicks on the table next to the two, and Tsubaki picks up one, holding it up. “Then I just have to dip the wick in as much as needed, and then let it dry,” Tsubaki continues, performing as she explains.

“How did you get into making candles anyway?” you ask. Tsubaki seems dumbfounded at the question.

“Uh... would you believe if I told you I forgot?” she says, grinning a bit before looking back at her work. “I don't remember why I started, but I've been the one in charge of this for a few years now, almost ever since the house first appeared.”

“Really? That seems a bit unusual to not remember,” you remark, but Tsubaki shakes her head.

“Not really, for a fairy. A lot of fairies don't have the greatest memories, especially when it comes to minor details,” she replies, “though typically I can remember things a bit better. I guess I just never put much thought into remembering why I got this job.”

“It doesn't really seem too hard though,” you comment as Tsubaki pulls up the candles to eyeball it.

“It's not, but it's not exciting either, but I really don't mind it,” Tsubaki comments.

“I find it really boring,” Mokuren chimes in, “but it's better than doing other housework, so I'm not about to start whining.”

“Yeah,” Tsubaki responds to Mokuren, “I think I'd rather make candles than clean the house too.” With that, Tsubaki lifts out the candles in progress and inspects them. They must be the right size, because she raises the pair of candles up to Mokuren, who takes them from Tsubaki and flies them over to a hanging rod covered in notches, and hangs the pair up on the far end. With one set done, Tsubaki steps aside with a slight bow, “and that's pretty much what I do all day.”

“Very nice demonstration,” you say, offering Tsubaki a small amount of applause. A gesture that seems to embarrass her a bit.

“Like I said, not very interesting, huh?” she repeats, but you just chuckle.

“I don't know, I think I'd rather do this than clean the house as well,” you admit, “it would certainly be more interesting than being the one changing the candles, that's for sure.” Tsubaki gets a small laugh out of that.

“I'm at least glad that you came out here and at least took a bit of interest,” Tsubaki says, “not even other fairies come by here often, aside from the other Chandlers when it's time to switch shifts.”

“You have night shift regularly I assume,” you say, and Tsubaki nods.

“I'm here pretty much every night with Mokuren, if you ever want to stop by,” Tsubaki says. Sounds like she's saying her goodbyes already, though you haven't really indicated that you're leaving yet.

“I never said I was going to leave yet,” you remark with a grin, and Tsubaki cocks her head slightly.

“Hmm? I guess I just supposed you'd leave,” she says, looking back over at the wax pot, “though, I do have work to do as well.”

[] Offer to stay and help
[] You could stay and chat.
[] You should probably leave her to her work, then.

---

>>36866
>>36858
>>36853

Only Cottonsky, Rainyday and Breezy were designed to be 'routes'. All the other fairies are just supporting cast. Though Tsubaki could get a role promotion if there's enough demand. That's it though.
>> No. 36871
[x] You should probably leave her to her work, then. There'll be other nights.

As nice as they are, I'd rather see what other encounters the night brings us.
>> No. 36872
>My role model is a flower youkai

I see little good coming from this. Let's just hope she hasn't picked up on said flower youkai's habits.

[x] You should probably leave her to her work, then. There'll be other nights.
>> No. 36877
[Q] Offer to stay and help

Fairies. There is no other option.
>> No. 36894
>>36872
Yuuka's generally polite just as long as you do these things:

-Not Trespass on her property (she might not mind but it's best to be safe)
-Not to harm any plants or flowers
>> No. 36902
[x] You should probably leave her to her work, then. There'll be other nights.

They don't have much to do so don't suddenly take away what little their jobs are left.
>> No. 36909
[x] You should probably leave her to her work, then. There'll be other nights.
>> No. 36917
[x] Leave them to their work, there's more mansion to explore~
>> No. 37010
[x] You should probably leave her to her work, then. There'll be other nights.
>> No. 37014
I'm guessing Tsubaki's into candlewax and beam katanas?
>> No. 37024
[X] You should probably leave her to her work, then. There'll be other nights.

>>37014
I think you're confusing her for Tenshi.
I'm pretty sure she and the beam katanas were named after the flower.
>> No. 37056
[x] You should probably leave her to her work, then. There'll be other nights.

Industrious fairy is industrious.
>> No. 37164
File 127401911440.jpg - (189.87KB , 628x760 , 736c28e5d932def6d1109593751c5dde.jpg ) [iqdb]
37164
>>36870
By "route" do you mean one girl to get seriously romantically involved with, or is that all the girls we can hope to...charm, let's say?
>> No. 37183
>>37164

I suppose I could have used the term 'options', since I won't deny that there are possibilities for chasing more than one girl at a time. Any meaningful amount of success, however, would require quite a lot of work. Are you a bad enough dude to seduce multiple women without sparking jealousy between them, or pissing any of them off?
>> No. 37185
[x] You should probably leave her to her work, then. There'll be other nights.

We don't have to ingratiate ourselves with every minor character. We still have the heads of the basketweaving and masonry divisions to meet. Unionizing them comes later.
>> No. 37192
>>37183
this shit will never work
>> No. 37196
>>37192
It can, but mainly if Anon is united in its drive and plan.

Step 1: DO NOT DO whatever Matoko Ito does.
>> No. 37198
>>37183
>meaningful amount of success
Does that include HLA-style casual sex romps? I mean, obviously that's not an option with Cottonsky, but I was kind of getting the impression that this guy could collect enough pieces of tail to earn a new tail container.
>> No. 37200
the best thing to do is to get to know everyone get on their good side, find out about any possible lesbian feelings, then slowly tear down the walls. Since part of a working 'harem' is having the girls 'enjoy' each other when you're not busy with them.
>> No. 37203
>>37196
He was a man among men, died the way he lived and ended up with a girl who loved him in her own special way.
>> No. 37204
>>37198

A 'meaningful amount of success' in this case would be to have at least two girls openly expressing their feelings for you, in a situation where all parties are aware of the others and have no problems, without resorting to foul means.

Also, for the record, Koakuma is not included when considering 'two girls'. I don't think I need to explain why. Sage for autosage.
>> No. 37206
>>37203
>He was a man among men

That shit is still rage inducing.
>> No. 37212
File 127405289473.jpg - (557.63KB , 1500x699 , 9772311.jpg ) [iqdb]
37212
>>37204
Something's getting lost here so I'll try to be more direct. I'm not asking about harem route, I want Mokuren. I want her to soak in my tea, I want her to be my dessert spoon, I want her to ride my face both literally and figuratively.

Would this be possible, despite her not having a "route"?
>> No. 37214
File 127405387486.png - (172.53KB , 640x368 , youlostme.png ) [iqdb]
37214
>I want her to soak in my tea, I want her to be my dessert spoon
Wait, why are we talking about food now.
>> No. 37219
>>37212

Ah. I'm going to go with 'no'.
>> No. 37237
File 127406367527.jpg - (95.98KB , 551x650 , eb2f612275300b65ba248bdf1869ab76.jpg ) [iqdb]
37237
>>37219
Aw. Minigirls need love, too.
>> No. 37239
>>37237

There are a few reasons why it wouldn't really be likely. The primary one being that minigirls aren't necessarily everyone's thing, and I don't really want to end up having focus put on a specific fetish that others might not agree to. It's not a total loss though, since I've been inspired for some /at/-quality material that I wouldn't want to go to waste. Give it some time to stew.

New thread up tomorrow.
>> No. 37258
>>37204
>Also, for the record, Koakuma is not included when considering 'two girls'. I don't think I need to explain why.
KOAKUMA IS A MAN?
>> No. 37287
>>37239
>minigirls aren't necessarily everyone's thing

Good sir, I find this difficult to believe!
>> No. 37288
>>37258

I'm hoping it's because she'll be making a harem at the same time, possibly in connection with you. IYKWIM
>> No. 37290
>>37288
More like Koakuma teams up with us to make a combined harem.
>> No. 37291
>>37287
That's because you only hang out with people who like them, and/or ignore everyone else. If you ever got out you'd know that most people don't.
>> No. 37292
[x] You should probably leave her to her work, then. There'll be other nights.
>> No. 37295
>>37290
Yeah she wouldn't mind sharing Voile just as long as he shares the girls. I think he'd have to keep her in line some so she doesn't get carried away.
>> No. 37298
>>37295

She'll be keeping us in line.

Also, autosage.
>> No. 37299
>>37298
No it'd be the other way around since we don't want her turning innocent fairies into thralls; we've promised Cotton that much. A bit a inhibition lowering magic might not be so out of bounds though.
>> No. 37300
>>37299

Why not good old fashioned seduction?
>> No. 37303
>>37300
I mean as to ease along the process of the girls getting more comfortable with each other IYKWIM. As far as Voile actually seducing the girls himself, I think his charm should be enough.
>> No. 37310
File 127415123471.jpg - (193.66KB , 800x1130 , 1b7a1b7e6d34f1205a776098c78c7eab.jpg ) [iqdb]
37310
>>37299
>inhibition lowering magic
Is that what they call it in Gensokyo?
>> No. 37422
>>37258
/slap

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHbOJYWspUY