[Return]
Archived Thread

File 121027879710.jpg - (270.42KB , 600x600 , 5fc617ad05f1c1ffea94ed260205a8ad.jpg ) [iqdb]
3218 No. 3218
Last thread was GETTING HUGE.

=============================

"Why was Sakuya in your room?" You ask Meiling as casually as possible.
"She was just checking It was clean!" Meiling goes red. "That was all!"
Flandre looks back and fourth between you and Meiling, frowning.
"But it was all messy!" Flandre interjects.
She breaks away from Meiling and hops over to the little door.
"Don't!" Meiling says.
Flandre opens the door and peeks inside.
"Told you!" She swings the door wide in triumph. "You're messy!"

You can see stuff strewn all over the room. Clothes everywhere, including things you're pretty sure Meiling doesn't want just anyone to see. Dirty plates are piled up in the corner and a pair of punching bags are suspended from the ceiling. There is a small television on the floor at one end and you can see the corner of a bed on the other side of the room. The television is surrounded by a little nest of wires and gaming consoles. Before you can recognize any of them, Flandre dances back in front of you and Meiling.
"Why did Sakuya say it was clean?" She asks innocently.
"Uh! Um ..." Meiling looks fit to panic.

[ ] "Yeah Meiling, why?"
[ ] Distract Flandre, back into the garden.
[ ] "That's for adults, Flan."
[ ] "Sakuya was just being nice, right Meiling?"

>> No. 3220
[x] Distract Flandre, back into the garden.

Off to make our crown
>> No. 3221
[X] "Sakuya was just being nice, right Meiling?"

NICE Sakuya is just nice!
>> No. 3223
[ ] "Sakuya was just being nice, right Meiling?"
>> No. 3224
[X] "Yeah Meiling, why?"
Poor China, being molested by Sakuya, we need to hear the truth from her mouth.
>> No. 3225
[X] Distract Flandre, back into the garden.
>> No. 3226
[X] "Sakuya was just being nice, right Meiling?"

Be nice to Meiling. She's nice to us.
>> No. 3227
[X] "Yeah Meiling, why?"
Sounds interesting.
>> No. 3228
[x] Distract Flandre, back into the garden.
>> No. 3229
[X] "Yeah Meiling, why?"
>> No. 3231
[x] "Sakuya was just being nice, right Meiling?"
>> No. 3232
[X] "Sakuya was just being nice, right Meiling?"

We can be nice, too.
>> No. 3233
[x] "Sakuya was just being nice, right Meiling?"
>> No. 3234
[x] "Sakuya was just being nice, right Meiling?"
>> No. 3235
>>3218
>Last thread was GETTING HUGE.

YOU HAVE HUGE THREADS
THAT MEANS YOU HAVE HUGE READERBASE

RIP AND TEAR YOUR READERBASE

[ ] Distract Flandre, back into the garden.
>> No. 3236
[x] "Sakuya was just being nice, right Meiling?"
>> No. 3237
[x] "Sakuya was just being nice, right Meiling?"
>> No. 3238
[x] "That's for adults, Flan."
>> No. 3239
Being nice won, writing now.
>> No. 3240
Also, new sub-goal: hot, all-night three-way tactical espionage action with Cutemaid and Cuteguard. Who's with me?
>> No. 3241
>>3240
Sakuya called her Mei, HOT. We need to find out more about it, i am with you.
>> No. 3242
>>3240
Lead the Capt'n
>> No. 3243
>>3240
...and my axe!
>> No. 3245
File 121028142137.jpg - (36.69KB , 400x537 , 1194404453_omyLegolas.jpg ) [iqdb]
3245
>>3240
My elf-eyes are all yours

...And my bow
>> No. 3246
>>3240
...and my Sword!
>> No. 3247
>>3242
I forgot my way Capt'n
>> No. 3248
>>3247
Head for the Gate.
>> No. 3249
>>3248
I ment the way in my sentence Capt'n, but if that's the way then lead the way Capt'n
>> No. 3250
File 121028202132.jpg - (156.67KB , 379x347 , SeamenGroupWeb.jpg ) [iqdb]
3250
The semen are ready Captain
>> No. 3251
>>3247

Mordor's to the left. Or was it right?
>> No. 3252
File 121028221356.jpg - (107.84KB , 500x433 , 552569792_0fb0e0c1d2.jpg ) [iqdb]
3252
>>3251
One does simply not find his way into Mordor.
Even with rock
>> No. 3253
"Sakuya was just being nice." You say to Flandre. "Right Meiling?" You add with a wink.
Meiling nods vigorously.
"Yeah, of course." She looks relieved.
"But you're so messy!" Flandre says, pointing at Meiling with a frown. "You should tidy." She say in a serious voice.
"Yes, yes, I will." Meiling bows to Flandre and then shoots back up, looking confused.
"Er ... I mean, okay Flandre, I'll take your advice." She says.
Flandre giggles. "Good!"
She turns around and grabs your hand again, pulling you back through the gates. You wave as Flandre shouts "Bye Meiling!" over her shoulder.
Meiling sighs heavily and shuts the gate after you.

There's something not quite right here.

However, you have no time to think about it because Flandre has rounded on you and put her hands on her hips.
"Guess what?" She asks you.
"What?" You ask back.
"No you're supposed to guess!"
"I guess ... I guess ..." You try to guess her thoughts.
"Too slow! Look at the sky."
You look up, the sun has dipped behind a low cloud. It must be getting late anyway. Oh ... right.
"Sun's gone so I have more energy!" She says, spinning on the spot on one foot.

Cheating by hovering, probably.

"What do you want to do now then Flan?" You ask.
"Hmm" She thinks. "What do you want to play?" She asks.

[ ] FLOWER CROWN OH GOD SO MOE
[ ] Garden race.
[ ] Hedge maze.
[ ] Hide and seek.
[ ] Hide and seek indoors.
[ ] Tag.
[ ] Pretend.
[ ] Danmaku.
[ ] Bedtop sport for indoor types.

You may make 2 selections.
>> No. 3254
[X] Bedtop sport for indoor types.

FINAL DESTINATION
>> No. 3255
[ ] FLOWER CROWN OH GOD SO MOE

I CAN'T RESIST
>> No. 3256
>>3250
Eeeexcellent.
>> No. 3257
File 121028249565.jpg - (67.87KB , 500x364 , Seamen-4Sailors-pic2.jpg ) [iqdb]
3257
[x] Bedtop sport for indoor types.
The semen have made their choice
>> No. 3258
[ ] FLOWER CROWN OH GOD SO MOE

[ ] Pretend.

How about a game of... pretend?
>> No. 3259
FLOWER CROWN...
But it is already fucking dark.
So
[ ] Garden race.
[ ] Bedtop sport for indoor types.
>> No. 3260
[X] FLOWER CROWN OH GOD SO MOE
[X] Hide and seek indoors.
>> No. 3261
I really want to play hugs, but...

☞ Hedge maze.
☞ Bedtop sport for indoor types.
>> No. 3262
[X] Bedtop sport for indoor types.
Like hell i can just overlook it, even if it is a bad end...
[ ] Pretend.
>> No. 3263
Enjoy your bad end bedtops.
>> No. 3264
[x] Danmaku
FLY INTO THE DANGER ZONE
>> No. 3265
[X] FLOWER CROWN OH GOD SO MOE
[X] Bedtop sport for indoor types.
This is soooooooo worth the bad end.
>> No. 3266
[ ] FLOWER CROWN OH GOD SO MOE
[ ] Danmaku.

Danmaku with Flandre? What an intelligent thing to do.
>> No. 3267
Danmaku? NOOOOO!!! YOU WOULD DIE in the face of danger!

[X] FLOWER CROWN OH GOD SO MOE
This won so go with it! You also said it's a nice idea.. So try it!
>> No. 3268
>>3263
WHY NOT
[X] FLOWER CROWN OH GOD SO MOE
[X] Bedtop sport for indoor types.
>> No. 3269
[X] FLOWER CROWN OH GOD SO MOE
[X] Hide and seek indoors.
>> No. 3270
[X] Bedtop sport for indoor types.

FINAL DESTINATION
>> No. 3271
>You may make 2 selections.
does this mean the 2 most voted options get choosen?
>> No. 3272
[x] FLOWER CROWN OH GOD SO MOE
[x] Hide and seek.

For crying out loud don't pick bedtop sport.
>> No. 3273
[x] FLOWER CROWN OH GOD SO MOE
[x] Bedtop sport for indoor types.

You should be able to solve this.
>> No. 3274
>>3273
.. you lost me.
>> No. 3275
>>3271
Yes, it literally means you get to pick two from the list I gave you.
>> No. 3276
File 121028313427.jpg - (172.25KB , 850x637 , 1206732537469.jpg ) [iqdb]
3276
Think about it Anon, would you pass this chance to play bedtopsports with her?

Think hard
>> No. 3277
[x] FLOWER CROWN OH GOD SO MOE
[x] Hide and seek indoors.

Bedtop sport for indoor types? Suicidal, Anon?
>> No. 3278
[X] FLOWER CROWN OH GOD SO MOE
>> No. 3279
[‘] Garden race.
[’] Hedge maze.
Anything else gets us killed.
>> No. 3280
>>3275
12 FLOWER CROWN OH GOD SO MOE
9 Bedtop sport for indoor types.

This is not going to end good.
>> No. 3281
Bedtop sports clearly is just playing Pokemon with Flan Flan.
>> No. 3282
>>3281
> Flan Flan

HHHNNNNNNGGHHHHHHHHHH nicname
>> No. 3284
[X] FLOWER CROWN OH GOD SO MOE
[X] Bedtop sport for indoor types.

I shall embrace the bad end.
>> No. 3285
Flower crown, followed by bedtop sport. Writing.

May as well dig this hole nice and deep, eh?
>> No. 3286
>>3285
I'd dig Flandres hole nice and deep, if you know what I mean
>> No. 3287
Oh ho, why not lock ourselves out of the Remilia route we just entered?
>> No. 3288
>>3284

I shall embrace the bed end.
>> No. 3289
>>3285
Do we have any continues left anyway? Shit, well give us the BAD END, come i am not scared.

[X] Continue
[X] Back one choice.
[x] FLOWER CROWN OH GOD SO MOE.
[X] Hide and seek indoors.
>> No. 3290
>[ ] Bedtop sport for indoor types.

HY, you knew what would happen if you gave us this selection.

This better be the moe-est BAD END ever.
>> No. 3291
>>3290
Mindgames, son.
>> No. 3292
>>3287
If we get no BAD END, and instead locked out of Remilia Route, i am voting for [x] JUMP IN THE LAKE.
It's near anyway and it HUNGERS for us.
>> No. 3293
[ ] FLOWER CROWN OH GOD SO MOE
[ ] Hide and seek.
>> No. 3294
>>3290
Bad end? What bad end?

I hear the sound of shovels. Dig dig dig.
>> No. 3295
>>3294
Bitch you don't even know how shoveling this shit is
>> No. 3296
>>3294

I can only pray we're digging our way into someone's heart, and not into our own grave.
>> No. 3297
>>3296
One can also dig for treasure, y'know.
>> No. 3298
>>3294
STOP MESSING WITH MY HEAD!
>> No. 3299
Just think about it! What if Remi finds out that you "molest" her sister?
>> No. 3300
>>3299
I told you, we're not molesting her.
We're going to play Pokemon.
It'll all be fine.
>> No. 3301
Bedtop sport for indoor types doesn't have to be RAPE. We can have a pillow fight.
>> No. 3302
>>3301

Broken neck. Or decapitation.
>> No. 3303
>>3299
She'll think we're awesome..?
>> No. 3304
>>3301
gb2/dnd hobbit
>> No. 3305
>>3301
Maybe she likes it.
>> No. 3306
>>3299
We are not at fault, she came on to us! She is just too strong so we had no other choice then to let her have her way with us.
>> No. 3307
>>3294

These are beginning to read like Kaiji metaphors.
>> No. 3308
File 121028490553.png - (31.70KB , 145x151 , Shirou.png ) [iqdb]
3308
>[ ] Bedtop sport for indoor types.
It sounds like it'll be a fun pillow fight! I really don't see what the problem is.
>> No. 3309
You put your hand on Flandre's head and tell her to sit down in the grass.
She sits, folding her legs under her.
"Why? What's this game?" She asks.
"Just close your eyes for a few minutes, I have a surprise for you."
"Okay." She shuts her eyes.
This is the best damn idea you've ever had. You can't just go plucking the flowers from anywhere. Sakuya might kill you if you do that. But the grass has plenty of daisies scattered here and there. You rush around for about a minute, picking as many as you can. When you've got enough you head back over to Flandre, who is now rocking back and fourth and humming to herself.

You sit down in front of her and dump the daisies in your lap.
"Don't open your eyes yet Flan." You say.
"Hurry! I want to see my surprise!"
"Just a minute longer."
You quickly whip Flandre's hat off her head.
"Ahh!" To her credit, she keeps her eyes shut. "What are you doing?" She asks.
"Wait and see."
You take a daisy and push the stem into her hair, twisting a few strands around it to hold the flower in place. Then you take another and another and another until they circle her head. Crown of flowers. It's fantastic. She giggles all the while.
"Okay, Flan! Finished."
She opens her eyes and reaches up to her head to feel what you've done. As she feels the flowers wrapped into her hair a smile spreads across her face, then she launches herself forwards and hugs you, laughing.
"Thankyouthankyouthankyou! It's awesome!"

Her face is right up against yours.

Whats ...

Oh.

Shit.

(cont.)
>> No. 3310
>>3288
YOU
Get back to writan my Akyu story
>> No. 3311
File 121028501576.gif - (475.96KB , 180x100 , 120716796240.gif ) [iqdb]
3311
>> No. 3312
>>3307

ANONYMOUS HAS DUG HIMSELF INTO THE DEPTHS OF HELL! NOTHING AWAITS HIM OTHER THAN ABSOLUTE DESPAIR!!
>> No. 3313
F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5
>> No. 3314
File 121028511465.jpg - (24.77KB , 476x360 , SHAMEIMARU6.jpg ) [iqdb]
3314
>>3309

PART 2! GIVE ME PART 2!
>> No. 3315
>>3309

Fuck you. You just had to post them separately. I shall now proceed to F5.
>> No. 3316
Off to bed for now. Will pick up tomorrow.
>> No. 3317
>>3316

Nice try.
>> No. 3318
File 121028521053.gif - (721.06KB , 320x240 , 1209002948790.gif ) [iqdb]
3318
It'll all be fine.
Just throw yourselves away for one more night, Anonymous.
>> No. 3319
File 121028521372.jpg - (424.81KB , 600x870 , 1208834075879.jpg ) [iqdb]
3319
GAME OVER MAN
GAME OVER
>> No. 3320
>>3316

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>> No. 3321
>>3316
You will not fool me again. No you will not.
>> No. 3322
>>3307
でぃぐ。。。      でぃぐ。。。      でぃぐ。。。    でぃぐ。。。     でぃぐ。。
。      でぃぐ。。。      でぃぐ。。。      でぃぐ。。。      でぃぐ。。。 
     でぃぐ。。。      でぃぐ。。。      
>> No. 3323
F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5 LIKE THE FUCKING FIST OF NORTHSTAR.
WHAT HAPPENED, TELL US???? WHAT DID WE SEE??
>> No. 3324
File 121028537838.jpg - (83.64KB , 478x344 , 1205305756650.jpg ) [iqdb]
3324
>>3316
>> No. 3325
ANNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>> No. 3326
Right now, I don't even care if we survive this next post or not. This is just so fucking awesome.
>> No. 3327
"Uuuu, what are you doing? Hey that tickles hehehe, stop it I mean it! It tickles.. ahh.. what's happening.. what are you doing to me.. ahhh.."

Then Remi notices and you get Gungnir'd straight through the chest and the final thing you see is Remi crying as you lie there in a pool of your own blood. Bad end?
>> No. 3328
-she hugged you too hard and you die
-remilia sees you and gets pissed. Route closed.
-you get a boner. You proceed to introduce her to the bedtop sport. bad ends galore
>> No. 3329
>>3299

She appears shocked for a moment, then closes her eyes and makes a sigh of relief. "I was starting to think she would never get laid. At first I figured it would just happen naturally, but no one has simply lasted long enough in her presence." She places her hands on your shoulders and beams at you, "Now, we are family." Flandre route locked in. Remilia route Normal End 7 ("Sister-in-Law"). Flandre/Remilia route opened.
>> No. 3330
-yuka sees you and attacks SHARK END
>> No. 3331
A wave of realization washes over you. Flandre's hug feels good. Really good. She's laughing and her face is really close to yours. A rush of thoughts make their way through your head. She acts like a child but she's not any younger than Remilia really. Maybe she acts like this because of being locked away for five hundred years. Maybe she just likes being a child. Being around her is fun, she's so damn energetic and playful all the time. But she's not really like a child at all ... she's more dangerous than Death and Dracula combined (where did that thought come from?). To do anything against her will would be impossible, but what does she want deep down? She's ... she's ...

She didn't even know how to hug.

She's beautiful. OH FUCK. These thoughts would have been good yesterday, perhaps sometime before you decided to kiss Remilia. Right now they're not good and this isn't going to help you in the slightest.

But Flandre is laughing.
"Hey Flan?" You ask.
"Yeah?" She's smiling.
"Want to play another game?"
No don't say it what are you thinking this isn't going to be good.
"Sure!"
NO NO NO NO NO.
"How about a bedtop sport?" Your voice is shaking, you don't even know what you hope to achieve by this. "For indoor types?"
She cocks her head to the side.
"What does that mean?" She asks.
Oh ... shit.
"I mean ... I mean ..."

[ ] Why I assault Moe-Moe Flan-chan.
[ ] THINK OF SOMETHING, SAVE YOURSELF.
>> No. 3332
[ ] THINK OF SOMETHING, SAVE YOURSELF.
>> No. 3333
>>3330
Wait, wtf?

...oh, because we picked the flowers.

In that case,I think you meant SPARK End.
>> No. 3334
[x] Why I assault Moe-Moe Flan-chan.

This is gonna be the best death ever.
>> No. 3335
[X] THINK OF SOMETHING, SAVE YOURSELF.

A pillow fight.
>> No. 3336
[X] THINK OF SOMETHING, SAVE YOURSELF.

Pokemon, goddamn
>> No. 3337
>>3331
>She cocks her head

GOD DAMN YOU INTERNET, MAKING ME THINK DIRTY THOUGHTS!

[ ] Flan is fine too
>> No. 3338
[x] Why I assault Moe-Moe Flan-chan.

WE MUST TAKE THIS BAD END ALL THE WAY GENTLEMEN.
>> No. 3339
[X] THINK OF SOMETHING, SAVE YOURSELF.

Pillow fight. Pillow fight, now!
>> No. 3340
[x] THINK OF SOMETHING, SAVE YOURSELF.

PILLOW FIGHT
>> No. 3341
[X] THINK OF SOMETHING, SAVE YOURSELF.

Margaret Thatcher naked on a cold day! Margaret Thatcher naked on a cold day!!
>> No. 3342
☞ THINK OF SOMETHING, SAVE YOURSELF.

Okay we had our fun, BACK ON TARGET!
>> No. 3343
>>3337

I mean [x] Why I assault Moe-Moe Flan-chan.
>> No. 3344
[X] THINK OF SOMETHING, SAVE YOURSELF.
OMG I CANT DO IT, EVERY MAN FOR HIMSELF, SAVE YOUR SORRY ASS.
>> No. 3345
[X] THINK OF SOMETHING, SAVE YOURSELF.

I don't wanna die. Come to think of it, we already exhausted all our continues didn't we?
>> No. 3346
[T] Why I assault Moe-Moe Flan-chan.
>> No. 3347
File 121028612183.jpg - (442.00KB , 800x600 , 13ff96e78676c204bd72c87309023824.jpg ) [iqdb]
3347
[x] THINK OF SOMETHING, SAVE YOURSELF.

I want sex with Remi. Don't screw it up.
>> No. 3348
I'd fight with her pillows, if you know what I mean.

Had to get that out of the way.
>> No. 3349
[x] Why I assault Moe-Moe Flan-chan.
>> No. 3350
[X] Why I assault Moe-Moe Flan-chan.
>> No. 3351
FUCKING FAGGOTS. At least YAF is a true gentleman.
>> No. 3352
[X] Why I votespam an obvious bad end option
>> No. 3353
>>3331
[X] Why I assault Moe-Moe Flan-chan.
>> No. 3354
[x] Why I assault Moe-Moe Flan-chan.

BEST BAD END GO
>> No. 3355
>>3352

Timing looks legal enough to me.
>> No. 3356
[ ] THINK OF SOMETHING, SAVE YOURSELF

PILLOW FIGHT, although this could easily land a BAD END.
>> No. 3357
>>3354

Did you mean BEST END?

[x] Why I assault Moe-Moe Flan-chan.
>> No. 3358
[X] THINK OF SOMETHING, SAVE YOURSELF.

Do not want Flandre.
>> No. 3359
WHERE ARE MY BEDTOP SPORTS, HY
YOU SAID THERE WOULD BE BEDTOP SPORTS
>> No. 3360
File 121028637742.jpg - (62.53KB , 662x384 , Acatisfinetoo.jpg ) [iqdb]
3360
[x] Why I assault Moe-Moe Flan-chan.
You dug your grave, Mr. Dumbass. Now sleep in it.
>> No. 3361
>>3351
YAF is an inbred insane bastard, he wants us to get a bad end. Don't listen to him, just don't.
>> No. 3364
[x] THINK OF SOMETHING, SAVE YOURSELF.
>> No. 3365
[x] Why I assault Moe-Moe Flan-chan.
>> No. 3366
[x] Why I assault Moe-Moe Flan-chan.
>> No. 3367
[x] Why I assault Moe-Moe Flan-chan.
>> No. 3368
[x] Why I assault Moe-Moe Flan-chan.

ALL HANDS ON DECK, FULL THROTTLE, FUCK YEAH, FINAL DESTINATION
>> No. 3369
>Why I assault Moe-Moe Flan-chan.

What does that even mean??
>> No. 3370
[X] THINK OF SOMETHING, SAVE YOURSELF.
>> No. 3371
[X] THINK OF SOMETHING, SAVE YOURSELF.

oh ho, why not spam vote bad ends?
>> No. 3372
[ ] THINK OF SOMETHING, SAVE YOURSELF.

One, single Anon is going to spam us to a bad end.
>> No. 3373
Goddamit votespam much both sides?
>> No. 3374
[x] THINK OF SOMETHING, SAVE YOURSELF.
>> No. 3375
Ye gods, just stop votespamming, both sides.

We got enough of an uproar about this shit in MiG, damn.
>> No. 3376
[x] Why I assault Moe-Moe Flan-chan.
We already made the choice, now go with it
>> No. 3377
>>3349
>>3350
>>3353
>>3354
>>3357
>>3360
>>3365
>>3366
>>3367
>>3368
Those Person(s), don't know what they are doing, exclude the votes.
>> No. 3378
>One, single Anon

lol no
>> No. 3379
[x] Why I assault Moe-Moe Flan-chan.
>> No. 3380
Goddamit Remifags, let us Flandrefags have our fun.
>> No. 3381
[ ] THINK OF SOMETHING, SAVE YOURSELF.
>> No. 3382
>>3380
It is BAD END.
>> No. 3383
If I was HY, I'd bad end us just because people are being faggots.
>> No. 3384
ITT PRE-EMPTIVE BAWWWWW
>> No. 3385
I'd say only count the votes of those who use trips.
>> No. 3386
>>3382
WHO THE FUCK CARES, IT'S A BAD END WHERE WE PLAY BEDTOPSPORTS WITH FLANDRE. IT'S WORTH IT
>> No. 3387
[x] Why I assault Moe-Moe Flan-chan.
What happened to everyone WANTING this Bad End?
Don't pussy out now you faggots.
>> No. 3388
[X] THINK OF SOMETHING, SAVE YOURSELF.
>> No. 3389
Hungry Youkai, tell us what won. And then tell us what would have happened if we did choose
[ ] Why I assault Moe-Moe Flan-chan.
>> No. 3390
>>3385
gtfo tripfag
>> No. 3391
>>3375
NOT THIS SHIT AGAIN
>> No. 3392
[x] THINK OF SOMETHING, SAVE YOURSELF.
>> No. 3393
[x] Why I assault Moe-Moe Flan-chan.
I WILL GET THROUGH TO THIS BAD END LIKE THE NOTHERFUCKING FIST OF THE NORTH STAR
>> No. 3394
>>3380

We can have both, if we play carefully. After all, Remi loves her sister. Taking advantage of Flan here is not the route to delicious vampire sibling love.

Besides, we were guaranteed multiple playthroughs, and we've locked in at least the Remi route this time. It may be a bit, but the Flanfans will get what they want later if they don't get what they want this playthrough.
>> No. 3395
>>3375
>We got enough of an uproar about this shit in MiG, damn.

ಠ_ಠ
>> No. 3396
The whole thing should have been decidet when we made the bedtop sports choice.
>> No. 3397
[X] THINK OF SOMETHING, SAVE YOURSELF.

I want to sex up Sakuya and Remi. Flandre is too cute for that.
>> No. 3398
File 121028698376.png - (11.85KB , 400x400 , 120926234918.png ) [iqdb]
3398
srsly u guize

I faspolm't
>> No. 3399
>>3385

Not everyone wants to be a tripfag. Simple solution to all of this vote spamming shit is to simply implement ID's for each user so it's easily detectable. I'm actually surprised the admin didn't implement it when the MiG shit started.
>> No. 3400
[X] THINK OF SOMETHING, SAVE YOURSELF.
>> No. 3401
Hungry Youkai should just flip a coin to make the decision.
>> No. 3402
Pussies, a lot of you
[x] Why I assault Moe-Moe Flan-chan
>> No. 3403
>>3402
>Flanfre

And a retard, me myself
>> No. 3404
[x] Why I assault Moe-Moe Flan-chan.

People keep forgetting that bad ends like this are ALWAYS worth it
>> No. 3405
>>3396

Precisely. What the fuck was the point of picking a clearly bad end choice then vote spamming to back away from it at the last second? Jesus christ.
>> No. 3406
>>3405

Anonymous is schizo
>> No. 3407
Hungry Youkai should just give us whichever choice will get us killed so we can stop running like lemmings to the very fucking obvious BAD END choice.
>> No. 3408
Hungry Youkai clear things up for us, what won.
>> No. 3409
>>3406

Vote spamming is schizophrenic now?
>> No. 3410
File 121028741651.png - (807.76KB , 1019x1002 , 3543543543543.png ) [iqdb]
3410
Just molest her already
>> No. 3411
You people never cease to amuse me.

I can't be arsed to count this insanity, somebody tally it.
>> No. 3412
>>3411
You trust anon to tally it NOW?
>> No. 3413
>>3411

THINK OF SOMETHING, SAVE YOURSELF has won, I would not lie to you.
>> No. 3414
>>3411
[x] Why I assault Moe-Moe Flan-chan won
Trust me, I'm legid
>> No. 3415
I like both.
>> No. 3416
[ ] THINK OF SOMETHING, SAVE YOURSELF. 22 times
[ ] Why I assault Moe-Moe Flan-chan. 21 times
Half of it is spam voting anyway.
>> No. 3417
[x] Why I assault Moe-Moe Flan-chan.
>> No. 3418
>>3414
Like hell, gtfo nigga.
>> No. 3419
ALL SAY CAN YOU SEE...
>> No. 3420
>>3411
It was actually 20/19 for save yourself untill the voices after your post kicked in.
COUNT THEM TOO
GIVE US OUR BAD FLANDRE END WITH BEDTOP SPORTS FOR THE INDOOR TYPES
>> No. 3422
>>3415
LOL NO U DON'T IDORT
>> No. 3423
Honestly we came down this path for a reason, the intentional bad end we knew that was waiting for us. We embraced the bad (bed) end. As soon as the bad end hits HY will, most likely, just take it back one or two choices anyway so I don't see why the fuck so many of you childish faggots resort to vote spamming.
>> No. 3424
Didn't vote. Tallied Until >>3411:

Assault: 21
Think: 22
>> No. 3425
[X] THINK OF SOMETHING, SAVE YOURSELF
>> No. 3426
Well done and thankyou for your honesty.

While I write, anybody have any good ideas for votespam failsafes?
>> No. 3427
>>3426
When we make a choice for an awesome bad end, don't give a choice that will let us wriggle out of it.
>> No. 3428
>>3426
Kira had the same problem, there is no real way to stop people from voting more then one time.
>> No. 3429
>>3426

Don't give us FUCKING OBVIOUS bad end choices.
>> No. 3430
There isn't much you can do, aside from resorting to first to reach 5, only counting votes from known trips, or having mods sort things out though the last option isn't exactly something you want to have to rely on often and only counting known trip votes kind of shafts everyone else
>> No. 3431
>>3426

There really isn't a safe way around it unless an admin enables ID's on the board. Perhaps asking Holy on the DoujinStyle IRC channel will get you an answer. Of course there are other suggestions such as listing a reason with your vote but that can just be easily edited assuming the person spamming is a complete faggot.
>> No. 3432
How about playing in LUNATIC mode, first one or two posts win.
>> No. 3433
I liked first to five personally. It sped up the story as well.

Having to provide a reason or have everyone get a trip are lameass solutions.
>> No. 3434
>>3431
Sounds like a reasonable plan, first 5 votes win with explenations, it is the best thing you can do at this moment against the vote spaming. Writing reasoning each time takes up some time and gives other people who play fair a chance to actually vote.
>> No. 3435
>>3426
I know this is going to sound stupid, but which choice won? I'm still confused
>> No. 3436
>>3432
Better would be if the fifth post wins, otherwise people who don't read the actual post win.
It's still open to spamming though, same as first to 5.
>> No. 3437
>>3427
Done.

Pity I have to curtail the writing because of something like that. This choice is here for a reason.
>> No. 3438
>>3430

First to five. When it's popular like now there won't even be enough time to votespam.
>> No. 3439
>>3435

I believe saving yourself won, but I still think >>3423 should be kept in mind.
>> No. 3440
Also, don't hand out incredibly obvious bad ends. There's always at least one guy who just guns for the worst possible ending, and he may or may not be willing to votespam to do it.

I mean, BAD ENDs should make sense, but the incredibly obvious ones almost always prompt someone to try them.
>> No. 3441
>>3438
The problem with first to N is that people don't think about what they're voting.
>> No. 3442
A vote is a vote. If anon dies then he just fucking dies. Deal with it. I thought you were above such things HY.
>> No. 3443
Now someone tell me, why is a bad end where you get to molest Flandre not worth it?
>> No. 3444
>>3436

Even 5 posts is sometimes far far too short. Sometimes a block of text can take from 5 to 10 minutes to read and during that time some people just scroll to the bottom of the post and look at the decisions and instantly post what they think is funny/appropriate/whatever.
>> No. 3445
>>3443
It is not sure that we will really get to molest her, remember she is stronger then us and there is still the Remilia route we are locked on, if we fuck up, we fall back far.
>> No. 3446
>>3441

Five is enough that they can read over it and make a choice.

Fifth choice wins however is incredibly retarded.
>> No. 3447
>>3444

Well, you could always put in time limits for when votes start to count depending on how much text there is
>> No. 3448
>>3446
Less retarded than first choice wins.
>> No. 3449
Gentlemen. Shut up.

I have decided.

The votes speak. You have chosen to save yourself.

The votes will speak in the future.

That is all.
>> No. 3450
Or just don't tell us the voting rules, then it gets a lot harder to exploit them.
>> No. 3451
Here's an idea!! How about we keep doing what we've been doing the entire time and move on!?
>> No. 3452
>>3448

Different voting systems make sense in different environments such as just how immediate is the decision you're making
>> No. 3453
>>3449

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Our possibly epic bad end.... Ah well, on with the story.

We would've been killed before we got anywhere with her but it still would have been something. We'll still keep trying to get places with her though no matter what.
>> No. 3454
File 121028918819.jpg - (83.31KB , 500x500 , 1206907318688.jpg ) [iqdb]
3454
>>3449
Fuck you guys, fuck you.
How the hell did you let the chance slip by your fingers
>> No. 3455
File 121028924518.jpg - (89.21KB , 500x500 , 1206907336767.jpg ) [iqdb]
3455
Seriously
>> No. 3456
>>3453
Don't fret. She'll just ask someone else what we meant by that. Not every action has an immediate IN YO FASE result. Fags.
>> No. 3457
Just let us move on now PLEASE. No use crying over something that happened now.
>> No. 3458
>>3455

And nothing of value was lost.
>> No. 3459
>>3456
She'll ask Koakuma probably when we go to the library along with the note
>> No. 3460
>>3458
He will be back once the rage is gone within him, they all come back, they all...
>> No. 3461
>>3423
>>3423
>>3423
>>3423
>>3423
>>3423
>>3423
>>3423

Just give us our bad end route then get on with the story, I'm sure many genuine readers want it.
>> No. 3463
>>3454
>>3455

VOTES HAVE SPOKEN.

And yeah I'm writing now. Just settle down people.
>> No. 3464
Jesus, I wouldn't have thought to see people BAAAWWWWWWW so much over NOT being torn limb from limb by an unstoppable apocalypse engine. Just goes to show, I guess.
>> No. 3465
>>3463
HY, can you not write or tell us what would have happened if we would have choosen [x] Why I assault Moe-Moe Flan-chan.
That would help.
>> No. 3466
>>3465

How would NOT writing that path out help calm things down?
>> No. 3467
>>3465
Rocks fall, everyone dies.
>> No. 3468
>>3465
You molest flandre
>> No. 3469
>>3465

Oh you're going to see it. Wall of text mini-story, maybe tomorrow, maybe tonight.

"Why I assault Flan."
>> No. 3470
>>3449

Write a BAD END anyways. Pretty please?
>> No. 3471
>>3468

YOU FUCKING LIE
>> No. 3472
>>3469
I WANT TO SEE WRITE IT NOW PLEASE.
>> No. 3473
File 121028993238.jpg - (39.17KB , 708x407 , violate.jpg ) [iqdb]
3473
>>3469
>> No. 3474
>>3426
The best way to beat votespam is to ignore the votes and write whatever you wish to write the most. Fuck Anon he is too retarded for his own good.
>> No. 3475
>>3474

Now now, we might be a complete retard at times but Anon has also supplied some kick ass write-ins at times at well
>> No. 3476
BACK TO THE STORY FAGGOTS.

===========================

"A ... a sport on the bed!" You say, thinking so fast there must be steam rising from your scalp.
"Like a pillowfight, or ... yeah a pillowfight." You say.
Flandre still looks at you funny, then smiles again.
"How do you do that?" She asks.
"You hit each other with pillows, it's fun." It would be even more fun with you Flandre, you think.
"Okay!" She says. "Lets go!"
She leaps up again and skips off towards the mansion doors, holding her hat in her hand, flowers shaking in her hair as she moves.

You come very close to putting your face in your hands. You didn't need this to be more complex than it already is. Flandre is ... oh god Flandre is awesome. No! Flandre is dangerous, Flandre is the sister of the woman (monster?) you're slowly becoming involved with. This is bad, very bad. But you can't just switch off an emotion.

You sigh and follow Flandre indoors. She's stopped just inside to admire her crown of flowers in a mirror. Watching her turn back and fourth is kind of soothing.

Vampires, mirrors, pah.

She turns back to you
"Where's a good place for a pillow-fight?" She asks.

[ ] Your room.
[ ] Flandre's room.
[ ] Remilia's room.
[ ] Kitchen! Make it a food fight instead.
>> No. 3477
>>3474
Go back to writing that Kaguya/Mokou scene you promised you useless Nigga.
>> No. 3478
[x] Remilia's room.

THREESOME PILLOW LOVIN'
>> No. 3479
>>3477

DO WANT.
>> No. 3480
[ ] Your room. - Possible
[ ] Flandre's room. - Possible
[ ] Remilia's room. - BAD END
[ ] Kitchen! Make it a food fight instead. - BAD END

Let's see...
[ ] Flandre's room
>> No. 3481
[X] Remilia's room.
With Remilia too, 2 lolis in one bed pillow fighting with Anon.
>> No. 3482
[X] Remilia's room.

Potential hilarity. She might enjoy it.
>> No. 3483
[X] Remilia's room.

So that we can ambush her.
>> No. 3484
File 121029032266.jpg - (107.39KB , 400x400 , Sakuya1.jpg ) [iqdb]
3484
[ x ] Flandre's room.

[ ] Kitchen! Make it a food fight instead.
FUCK NO
>> No. 3485
[x] Flandre's room.
This better let us do something perverted to her
>> No. 3486
[x] Flandre's room.

Flandre is going to kill us with a pillow ;_;
>> No. 3487
[X] Remilia's room.
I can see no flaw in that Logic.
>> No. 3488
[x] Flandre's room.
>> No. 3489
☞ Remilia's room.
>> No. 3490
[X] Remilia's room.
>> No. 3491
[x] Remilia's room.
>> No. 3492
>>3477
Can't, got Scuba Certification Dive this weekend. Also my fraternity is initiating the new pledges. I won't have a chance to write the delicious 3some til next weekend.

>>3475
Fair enough.

[x] Kitchen! Make it a food fight instead.
Only way to avoid Anon's raging impulses. That or make a quick visit to the succubus first.
>> No. 3493
[x] Remilia's room
This will be fun, maybe after the pillow fight there will be more hugging and other indoor type sports.
>> No. 3494
Well, Remilia's room might not be a bad end, but it does hold the potential for chaos if we catch her in a bad mood. We can make her laugh by ourselves, but she doesn't seem too fond of us spending too much time with Flandre though that might just be out of her not wanting Flandre taking our neck
>> No. 3495
Goddamit Remifags
>> No. 3496
[x] Flandre's room.
>> No. 3497
>>3492
Fair enough, i will stop asking about it every time i see you post until next week.
But it better be great.
>> No. 3498
>>3495

We're LOCKED INTO the Remi route, what do you expect?
>> No. 3499
>>3498
Why not break the lock?
>> No. 3500
>>3499

Because as far as we know, we can't, and trying is good way to get a BAD END?
>> No. 3501
>>fraternity


FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
>> No. 3502
>>3500
Aaaw Donkeyballs.
>> No. 3503
>>3499
Remilia Route is fine, next new game you can go for Flandre or Sakuya.
>> No. 3504
File 121029089879.jpg - (55.97KB , 380x288 , 1210290539867.jpg ) [iqdb]
3504
>fraternity
>> No. 3505
[X] Remilia's room.

We and Flan must challenge her to BATTLE.
>> No. 3506
File 121029128876.jpg - (47.21KB , 379x296 , rageee.jpg ) [iqdb]
3506
>fraternity
>> No. 3507
Honestly? The only thing you can do about it is to not put in choices that will lead to stupid/lulzy Bad Ends. First to five won't help, trips won't help, there will always be people inclined to spam for lulz and actively trying to prevent it will just make them more determined. The only real way to dissuade them is on the writing end.

I have to admit that I can't really see a good story reason for this "molest Flan out of nowhere" choice, but I'm not the one writing, so maybe there is one. (Super jealous Koakuma using her influence to make this choice pop into our head, trying to get Remilia to kill us, perhaps? Almost makes me want to run with it, except think of something seems to have already won.) If there is a reason, awesome, if not, why put it there, other than as an instant, comic relief Bad End?
>> No. 3508
[x] Remilia's room

If we catch her in a good mood, she may call us fantastic again.

Also, I wish to see the little Flandre hug the Remilia.
>> No. 3509
>>3507

Holy slowpoke batman!
>> No. 3510
>>3504
>>3501
These reactions never cease to amuse me. Yes I am in a fraternity, but its a crazy nerd one. I hate "frat boys" just as much as you do.

>>3497
Oh it will be good. I guarantee it.
>> No. 3511
[x] Flandre's room.

>>3507 lol slowpoke
>> No. 3512
>>3510

Lambda Lambda Lambda?
>> No. 3513
File 121029152977.jpg - (81.15KB , 388x564 , whiteyoumu.jpg ) [iqdb]
3513
>>3510

The thought of Mr.Doujin being a weeaboo NEET guido hit me like a bag of brixs.
>> No. 3514
>>3507

Hey, in two separate stories, I've seen people go for "Tail feel so good" despite it being an obvious bad end the first time, and while the second time it popped up, we at least knew Ran, there was still a high chance of death and indeed it happened.

Never doubt Anon's abilities to get himself killed even if it is something that is there just for the hell of it. Fuck, we pick them most of them time because they are there.
>> No. 3515
>>3514
You mean at the beginning of MiG, well that was fun.
>> No. 3516
>>3515

And the other time was about an hour ago in /border/, thankfully through summoning Advent Cirno, we got ourselves a continue to make up for it
>> No. 3517
>>3512
Theta Xi. I won't say which chapter though, since its not exactly good to advertise when initiation is.

>>3513
"Thats DOCTOR. I didn't spend 10 years and Doujin Medical School to be MISTER!"
I may be part weaboo, but certainly not a NEET. Can't be a NEET while being an electronica dj, swimmer, and in a fraternity. I'm just the 6'1, 205 muscular anti-anon. (in before rage/lies)

But I digress. We need to get back to lolis and pillow fights. Keep up the good work, HY.
>> No. 3518
>>3512
>Lambda Omega Lambda
fixed
>> No. 3519
"Well, Remi has the biggest bed, right?" You say. At the very least you can see Remilia again and get your thought back on track. Yeah, that would probably be a good thing to do right now.
"Okay!" Flandre says and grabs your hand again.

She leads you up, although you already know the way by now, to Remilia's room. Flandre doesn't knock, she simply opens the door without announcing herself and bounds into the room.
"Hello sister!" She says.
Remilia is sitting at her table, reading a book. There is a small pot of tea in front of her. She looks up in surprise when Flandre bursts into the room. Her expression hardens a little when she sees you come in right after her sister. She looks between you as Flandre speaks.
"We've come to have a pillow fight!"
Remilia snaps out of her thoughts.
"A ... what?" She asks. Then she looks at you. "Good morning! Or evening, I suppose." At least she sounds happy now.
"A pillow fight!" Flandre repeats and runs over to Remilia's bed. She hefts a pillow with both hands and brings it down on the bed with a soft thwumping noise.
Remilia looks at you and raises an eyebrow. "What?"
You shrug apologetically.

"Come on!" Flandre runs at Remilia and swings the pillow.
But she's too slow. Remilia has already dropped her book and summersaults backwards off the chair, hovering in the air above Flandre's head as the pillow hits nothing. She twists down and plucks the pillow from Flandre's hands before she's recovered from the swing.
"No no, like this." Remilia says with a smile on her lips. She gently bops Flandre on the head with the pillow.
"No fair!" Flandre says and jumps upwards to join Remilia in the air.
Remilia zips down to the bed and grabs another pillow before Flandre can.
"Think fast!" She hurls it at you and you manage to catch it.
Flandre has got a pillow as well now and swings it as Remilia's legs, which are quickly pulled up out of the way.

You take your shoes and coat off. This could get messy.

[ ] STOP FLYING WHY ARE YOU FLYING GODDAMMIT
[ ] Help Remilia.
[ ] Help Flandre.
[ ] Jump onto the bed and wait for one of them to fall.
>> No. 3520
>>3519
[ ] STOP FLYING WHY ARE YOU FLYING GODDAMMIT
But less yelling, more saying.
>> No. 3521
[ ] STOP FLYING WHY ARE YOU FLYING GODDAMMIT

FUCKING TOUHOES
STOP FLYING GODDAMNIT
>> No. 3522
[x] Throw pillow at one of them

We're in the game too. Snipe em'
>> No. 3523
[X] Help Flandre.

I'm not worried about losing points for this, Remi'll recognize it as being all in good fun.
>> No. 3524
[X] Help Flandre.

Remilia will hopefully understand us helping Flandre, while Flandre might get angry if we helped Remilia.
>> No. 3525
[x] Jump onto the bed and wait for one of them to fall.
>> No. 3526
[x] Throw pillow at both of them
>> No. 3527
[x] Jump onto the bed and wait for one of them to fall.
>> No. 3528
[X] Full assault. They're both going down!
>> No. 3529
[X] Full assault. They're both going down!

WE'RE GOIN' TA WAR, PILGRUM!
>> No. 3530
[X] Full assault. They're both going down!

This.
>> No. 3531
[X] Full assault. They're both going down!
Some kind of anonymous pillow battling machine.
>> No. 3532
[X] Full assault. They're both going down!
Sounds like a plan. We will take prisioners, both of them.
>> No. 3533
[X] Full assault. They're both going down!
>> No. 3534
[X] Full assault. They're both going down!
>> No. 3535
Right, that's it for the night. Tired, time for sleep.

As for votespam policy? Don't do it or Remi will rip your spine clean out your back. That's all.
>> No. 3536
>>3535
Allright i wont vote spam, good night man. Hope tomorrow will be full power again.
>> No. 3537
>>3535
Promising a BAD END to people who votespam for BAD ENDs seems a slightly suspect strategy to me, but whatever.

Rest well, HY.
>> No. 3538
[x] Full assault with Two-Pillow Fighting
>> No. 3539
>>3536

You shouldn't votespam in the first place.
People like you are what's wrong with the world.
>> No. 3540
>>3537
No I mean Remilia will appear behind them and kill them as they type.

And then leave a bag of Alice's shit on their corpse.
>> No. 3541
>>3540
If you dont sleep, go back to writing.
>> No. 3542
[x] Help Flandre.

Knock Remilia to the floor and then make out with her.
>> No. 3543
[X] Full assault. They're both going down!
>> No. 3544
>>3540

Sounds hot.
>> No. 3545
[X] Full assault. They're both going down!
>> No. 3546
>>3544
For a moment i thought that your name was Scorn.
>> No. 3547
So, what are the odds that it will come out that this little pillow fight was our idea?

And what are the odds that the phrase "bedtop sport for indoor types" will come up at that point?
>> No. 3548
>>3547

Yes. This would be hilarious.
>> No. 3549
[X] Full assault. They're both going down!

"Behold the power of my devil-slaying two-pillow technique!" while making a manly pose.
>> No. 3550
[x] Full assault. They're both going down!
not a choice but good nonetheless
>> No. 3551
>>not a choice but good nonetheless

I've noticed that our write-in votes tend to be awesome in this story.

By not taking sides, and going after the two evenly, we will have an all-out no-holds-barred pillow battle that will surely strengthen the bond between the two sisters and ourselves.

...until Remi finds out how we came to have this little battle, and realizes what we had almost tried to coax her dear sister into doing.
>> No. 3552
>>3551
Oh yeah, I can see that conversation considering Flandre's penchant for blurting out the most inappropriate parts of our discussions with her.

I always reflect upon Patchu's suggestions to us when trying to pick/create an appropriate response to Remilia. Worked like a charm so far; the strength and laughter aspects have worked wonders. Considering the final piece of the advice was that Remi loves her sister, I can't help but think there is particular weight attached to this fact. Advances on her beloved sister after we kissed her? I can't even comprehend the level of that BAD END; I wager HY and Kira would have to conspire for at least an hour before rendering it.
>> No. 3553
>>3552

We'd probably become the replacement for that youkai we killed earlier and spend the rest of our life barely surviving as we act as Flan's special treat
>> No. 3554
>>3553
"So, you wanted to fuck my sister, huh, "vampire hunter"? Enjoy being fucked by her for the rest of your life! Sakuya..."

And then Belmonymous was a skinned corpse in a time-rifted basement.
>> No. 3555
[X] STOP FLYING WHY ARE YOU FLYING GODDAMMIT
>> No. 3556
>Considering the final piece of the advice was that Remi loves her sister, I can't help but think there is particular weight attached to this fact.

The reason Patchy emphasized this is because it's true, but not at all apparent. Remilia wants her to stay in the basement and avoids her to the point that Flandre hasn't had so much as a hug in centuries. She's terrified of Flandre, of her destruction ability and of what she would do if she found out where her food comes from.

So while she might feel protective of her, or jealous, she may not want to risk upsetting Flandre by killing Belnonymous, at least immediately.

It is a plot point, because it sets Belnonymous on a path to repair their tattered relationship.
>> No. 3557
>>3519
So great. And to think, pillow fight (or just anything with Remi and Flan) wasn't even an option until after following our near-suicidal impulse.

You know what, fuck it. This is what we wanted all along. Bedtop sport for indoor types means pillow fight, and only a fool would think otherwise.
>> No. 3558
>>3549

SECONDED.

[X] Full assault. They're both going down!
[X] Full assault. They're both going down!
[X] Full assault. They're both going down!
>> No. 3559
[X] Full assault. They're both going down!
>> No. 3560
[x] Full frontal assault. They're both going down, if you know what I mean.
>> No. 3561
Maybe we are already on our way to the bad end with the choice of indoor type and HY is just being evil about it and lets us suffer a bit longer about it.
>> No. 3562
>>3561
No, what would be evil is if we were on our way to a BAD END the second we let Flan see our little note from Koakuma, and the "bedtop sports" bit simply made our already-dug grave that much deeper.
>> No. 3563
File 121034607769.png - (267.62KB , 1141x1600 , Lurk more faggot.png ) [iqdb]
3563
Remi is a fan of bedtop sports herself so it wont be so bad.
>> No. 3564
[X] Full assault. They're both going down!

And it continues with all of you enjoying the fight, while the door slowly opens, Sakuya steps inside. She coughs.
You stop for a moment..
"Umm, can I join?"

THAT WOULD BE A TRULY HAPPY PILLOWFIGHT..
>> No. 3565
>>3564

Sakuya is too busy padding.
>> No. 3566
>>3565

Which is quite silly, considering she already has a perfectly fine ass she could be trying to emphasize, rather than the breasts she doesn't have.
>> No. 3567
>3564
When you finally get close to Remilia, you feel a skip, then you are surrounded by 4 pillows.
>> No. 3568
>>3567

And then she drops a mattress on your head.
>> No. 3569
>>3564
>>3567
>>3568
...bloody time-stopping girl.
>> No. 3570
>>3564
Now that I think about it, we're about to make a HUGH mess with this pillows. I don't think we have to worry about dismemberment at the vampires expense, once Sakuya learns who's idea it was to trash Remilia room, well... y'know.
>> No. 3571
>>3570

She'd be happy that Flan and Remilia were playing together though.
>> No. 3572
>>3570
I don't think we have to worry THAT much.
Even if it was our idea, it wouldn't happen if Remi didn't allow it. And as long as it was something that her mistress not only wanted, but made her happy in the process, Sakuya probably won't begrudge us making a little bit of a mess.

Until Flan spills the beans, at least.