[Return]
Archived thread

File 125356401531.png - (119.61KB , 803x785 , the fairy maid.png ) [iqdb]
31612 No. 31612
Update found (v.1.2)! Downloading ... 100%

- Closed Beta (v1.2) Fairy Maid in Gensokyo -

Reconfiguring previous save files ...

New Game
>Load
How to play
Extras

Loading ...

>Refresh character sheet

Name:Sera
Apparent age: 17

Body: 3
Grace: 5
Intelligence: 4
Willpower: 4
Magic: 9
Luck: 5

Height:4'3
Weight:95 lbs
B/W/H: 34/37/41
Skin colour: White-peach
Hair colour:Royal Blue w/ white streaks
Eye colour:Grey-Green

Perks Gained: (3)
Self-knowledge and Seduction.
Elemental Magic.
Know your limits.

Inventory:
- Full maid uniform.
- Hairpin shaped like a dove.

Loading Scene ...

>> No. 31613
File 125356412020.gif - (68.54KB , 1092x525 , DR26.gif ) [iqdb]
31613
Rolling against Grace (5) for '[x] Investigate further. Carefully. [Grace]'

Roll failed! Oh ho ho.
>> No. 31614
>>31613
Gotta love Sera, she succeeds when she's supposed to, and fails when it's most delicious to do so.
>> No. 31615
Curiosity burns within you, too strong to resist! You manage to stay calm, but what is that? Maybe it's just Koakuma's tail. Right, a tail! Demons have tails. Tail. Not a ... erk. You can't even think the word, let alone say it!

Face burning with embarrassment and some strange new exciting feeling you can't describe, you carefully, oh so carefully reach forward with one hand. You won't touch it, you won't! What if it woke her up or she made a noise or it twitched in your hand oh Gods oh no you shouldn't be doing this.
You'll just gently peel back Koakuma's night-dress from her milky white upper thighs, while you try to ignore your ragged breathing and your pounding heart. Gently, gently now! Then just pull it up, revealing-

Gulp.

Exposed to the air, it twitches again, inches from your face. You gulp at the sight of it. It, it, it, argh! From between the top of Koakuma's legs, protrudes a long, thick-

"P-penis!" You whisper to yourself in shock.

How is this possible?! She's a ... demon, right. Not actually a woman, just something else in the approximate shape of a woman. A lovely, squishy, soft, huggable and kind woman who makes a little fairy like you feel safe.
With seven inches of cock between her legs.
Your mind reels at this discovery. If Koakuma's been sleeping with you, and you've been hugging her, and- and oh, er, oh wow.

"Mm~?" Your blood suddenly goes cold as you hear Koakuma's sleepy moan. Oh no! She must have felt your breath on her p-p-p-pe- thingy!

[ ] PANIC
[ ] Slip her night-dress back over it, quickly. Maybe she's too sleepy to know what's going on. [Grace]
[ ] Sleeping. You're sleeping. Who knows how you got down here inches away from Koakuma's groin? Close your eyes, don't move or react. [Luck]
[ ] Touch it. Touch it. Touch it! [Willpower]
>> No. 31616
[x] Touch it. Touch it. Touch it! [Willpower]

Wait, what is going on here? HY is writing again? Seems like i missed the memo.
>> No. 31617
[X] PANIC
Moeflail, engage!
>> No. 31621
[x] Touch it. Touch it. Touch it! [Willpower]
>> No. 31622
[X] Touch it. Touch it. Touch it! [Willpower]

Oh, Sera, how do I love thee? Let me count the ways...
>> No. 31624
[x] Climb aboard.

You know deep down inside you want this. Rather, you know that Sera wants this deep down inside.
>> No. 31626
[x] Climb aboard.

Fuck it, this is better.
>> No. 31627
[0] Climb aboard.

DO IT.
>> No. 31628
[X] Touch it. Touch it. Touch it! [Willpower]

Slow steps, people. Let's not rape Koakuma just yet.
>> No. 31629
[x] Climb aboard. [Willpower+Grace]
>> No. 31630
[x] Don't touch it. Don't touch it. Don't touch it! [Willpower]

We have low willpower! Let's fail!

Fuck yes, abusing the system.
>> No. 31631
[x] Climb aboard.
>> No. 31632
[x] Climb aboard.
>> No. 31633
[X] Touch it. Touch it. Touch it! [Willpower]
>> No. 31634
[x] Climb aboard.
>> No. 31635
{X} Touch it. Touch it. Touch it! [Willpower]
>> No. 31636
[X] Sleeping. You're sleeping. Who knows how you got down here inches away from Koakuma's groin? Close your eyes, don't move or react. [Luck]
>> No. 31637
>>31629
Grace? Maybe if we were mounting her in reverse cowgirl position, but I don't see how we could miss the target at this distance.
>> No. 31638
>>31637

Sera could trip and it'd land in her ass.
>> No. 31639
...

THIS WRITE IN

Alright, stop voting, I'm going to have to work out what the fuck to do with it.
>> No. 31640
>>31638
Suddenly I'm hoping we fail the roll.
>> No. 31643
Loading ..

Error. Character conflict.

Goto default.

>PANIC

==

You can thank Mode for that one.
>> No. 31644
>>31643
"[X] Touch it. Touch it. Touch it! [Willpower]" tied, didn't it? Why not write that?
>> No. 31645
File 125356778438.jpg - (128.87KB , 500x425 , koa010.jpg ) [iqdb]
31645
>>31643
>Defaulting to the option no one voted for.
>> No. 31646
>>31643

baw
>> No. 31647
>>31644
Out of character write-ins default to PANIC.
>> No. 31648
File 125356803680.jpg - (72.78KB , 230x347 , hm.jpg ) [iqdb]
31648
>>31643
>> No. 31649
First it was that Fucking Cat, now it's that Fucking Mode.
>> No. 31650
>>31647
Taking a stand against dumb, out-of-character write-ins is nice, but that's an overreaction.
>> No. 31651
>>31647

Wtf you really are HY

[ ] Touch it. Touch it. Touch it! [Willpower]

Voting because I have hope~
>> No. 31652
File 125356863052.gif - (72.09KB , 1099x525 , DR27.gif ) [iqdb]
31652
Willpower roll for molesting Koakuma.

Whatever you people pick, this entire thread is likely to be an extended H-scene with choices, stop trying to force it by making Sera go out-of-character.
>> No. 31653
>>31650
It's not an overreaction. PANIC doesn't necessarily entail screaming or breaking objects, just a loss of composure somehow. Have faith.
>> No. 31655
>>31652

What exactly is our character to begin with though?
>> No. 31656
>>31655

Insecure? Pure? Curious? I dunno too, but taking the initiative and being agressive like that surely can't be in character for Sera.
>> No. 31657
>>31655
shy
>> No. 31658
In anon's defence, it's been a while since the last thread (not to mention the whole website-moving thing) so Sera's characterisation probably isn't in the forefront of many people's minds.

On the other hand, retarded option was retarded.
>> No. 31659
>>31652

Well nothing says you HAVE to count a retarded write-in.
>> No. 31660
>Royal Blue w/ white streaks

The old royal blue, or the modern royal blue?
>> No. 31661
>>31652

Ah that's more like it; I'm still not letting Mode live this down.

What he did was toss raw steaks to the rabid hungry dogs that are the voters... with the results you saw here.
>> No. 31662
Voting for [x] Climb aboard is bad and you should feel bad.
>> No. 31664
Why are you making this into such a big deal anyways? It's not like the shortcut would make the scene more delicious in any way, jumping the gun would have taken quite a bit of fun out of this all.
>> No. 31665
And Anon repents for his sins. And all is good again.
>> No. 31668
>>31661
So it's Mode's fault the voters are horny idiotseasily led astray? Let's live and let live. And keep F5ing.
>> No. 31669
>>31665
It is only over once Anon take out their pitchforks and torches and hunts down Mode.
>> No. 31671
>>31669
You have my pitchfork.
>> No. 31672
Chill out! Back to Sera.

==

Before she wakes up! Before she wakes up! A numb haze descends over the rational parts of your mind, you may never get another chance to do this! You'd never have the guts if she was fully awake, and you might never get to sleep alongside her again once she finds out that you know.

With your breath catching in your throat, you reach out a shaking hand, suddenly hyper-aware of the length and softness of your fingers. Will it fit in your hand? Will it make Koakuma jump? Will she hate you for this? You can't help yourself, the curiosity of the moment is too great to resist.

You wrap your hand around the shaft of Koakuma's penis.

It's so warm! The flesh throbs gently under your touch, then the whole thing twitches, making you jump a little with surprise.
"Ahh!" You hear Koakuma gasp from above the covers. If she wasn't awake before, she certainly is now! You brace for the shriek, the kicking legs, the-
"Ahhhh~" Koakuma sighs, a hand reaching under the covers to find you, running her fingers through your hair.

What.

It is not possible to be more excited or nervous than you are right now. Your breath is coming out in huge lungfulls, a mixture of elation and panic setting in. She likes it! You don't even know what you're doing but oh wow oh Gods what happens now? There's a warm, happy feeling in the pit of your stomach, an insistent throbbing need growing within you.

You bite your lip, wracking your brains. What are you supposed to do now?

[ ] "Er ... I ... what ... what would you like me to do, Koakuma?" [Willpower]
[ ] Move your hand up and down. You can remember that much.
[ ] Reach up, find Koakuma's breasts at the same time. [Grace]
[ ] Isn't there something you can do with your mouth? [Intelligence]

==

Don't worry too much about fucking up any of these rolls, everything will still continue.
>> No. 31673
[X] Isn't there something you can do with your mouth? [Intelligence]

Sera bites.
>> No. 31675
[X] "Er ... I ... what ... what would you like me to do, Koakuma?" [Willpower]
[X] Isn't there something you can do with your mouth? [Intelligence]

Doesn't our "Self-knowledge and Seduction" bonus apply somewhere here?
>> No. 31676
[x] Isn't there something you can do with your mouth? [Intelligence]
>> No. 31677
>>31669

You're the ones that agreed with him.

[x] Isn't there something you can do with your mouth? [Intelligence]
>> No. 31678
[x] Isn't there something you can do with your mouth? [Intelligence]

Please no CLIMB ABOARD nonsense this time. Seriously, guys.

Even though I voted for that one.
>> No. 31679
>>31671
I was joking.


[x] "Er ... I ... what ... what would you like me to do, Koakuma?" [Willpower]
>> No. 31680
[x] Move your hand up and down. You can remember that much.
[x] Reach up, find Koakuma's breasts at the same time. [Grace]

We do have two hands after all.
>> No. 31681
I don't know about you guys, but I voted for it because it was amusing, not because I wanted it to happen (yet).
>> No. 31684
[x] Move your hand up and down. You can remember that much.
[x] Reach up, find Koakuma's breasts at the same time. [Grace]
>> No. 31685
[X] Move your hand up and down. You can remember that much.
[X] Isn't there something you can do with your mouth? [Intelligence]

Oh gods.
>> No. 31687
[X] Move your hand up and down. You can remember that much.
[X] Isn't there something you can do with your mouth? [Intelligence]
>> No. 31688
File 125357076123.gif - (77.90KB , 1098x622 , DR28.gif ) [iqdb]
31688
>>31675
>>Doesn't our "Self-knowledge and Seduction" bonus apply somewhere here?

It does! It's what allows Sera to know about things like moving her hand.

And there's your Intelligence roll for Sera starting to experiment.
>> No. 31689
>>31681

I made the vote because I wanted to see what kind of reaction it'd get. It's usually sound advice to not vote for anything I vote for because I vote poorly on purpose.

>>31671
>>31669

I just had a rickety balcony installed on my tower the other day, so any time you want to roll up with an angry mob I'd be all too glad to give an impassioned speech before falling to my judgment at the hands of the pitchfork and torch bearing mob.
>> No. 31690
Can't you guys shut up and enjoy the writing?
>> No. 31691
>>31690
You're... kidding, right? HY's writing since fuck knows when, half the anons here are probably high on whatever they could get their hands on.
>> No. 31692
>>31689
>because I vote poorly on purpose
So, basically, 'lol i troll u'?

>>31691
Cough syrup and mothballs. Feels good, man.
>> No. 31693
Edging forward, you part your lips. There's something else you're supposed to do with your mouth, you're sure of it. Something sweet that is supposed to come before naughty stuff, but you can't quite remember what it is.

Koakuma seems to know what you're about to do, she slips another hand under the covers, gently stroking your cheek. You gulp with nervousness. What if you're not good at this? What if you get it wrong? What if Koakuma doesn't like it?
"Mmm~" The sound of her anticipation urges you on.

Slowly, you stick out your tongue and give the head an experimental lick. Koakuma shudders, her penis twitching. It doesn't taste of anything much, and it just smells like she does.
Keeping a grip on the shaft, you gently, carefully, kiss the tip.
"Aaah~!" Koakuma gasps as you slide the entire tip past your lips. It's huge! It fills your mouth already, there's no way you can fit the whole thing inside. Another inch fits, but not much more.

Koakuma moans as you slide your mouth up again, following the motion with your hand on the shaft.
"Mmm~ mm~" You can hear her breath speeding up, both of her hands gently resting on the back of your head, encouraging you to continue.

In, out, in, out. A throbbing between your own legs starts to match the twitching and throbbing of Koakuma's penis as you move your mouth up and down. You can't help yourself, your free hand snaking down to cup your groin. It feels good, so good! You need more!

This is so naughty. What would people think if they knew?!

"Ahh~" Koakuma's moan of pleasure blots out such thoughts.

[ ] Concentrate on Koakuma, try speeding up your motions.
[ ] Use your free hand on yourself. You can't resist!
[ ] Reach up and try to find Koakuma's breasts. [Grace]
>> No. 31696
[x] Use your free hand on yourself. You can't resist!
>> No. 31697
[X] Concentrate on Koakuma, try speeding up your motions.
[X] Use your free hand on yourself. You can't resist!

Just because I want her to drink it down.
>> No. 31698
[X] Concentrate on Koakuma, try speeding up your motions.
[X] Use your free hand on yourself. You can't resist!
>> No. 31700
[x] Concentrate on Koakuma, try speeding up your motions.
[x] Use your free hand on yourself. You can't resist!
>> No. 31701
>>H-scene with HY's Koakuma - Done.
Next on the ol' objective list: Get glasnost to update twice in one day.
[x] Reach up and try to find Koakuma's breasts. [Grace]
This scene must last as long as possible.
>> No. 31702
>>31692
a well-prepared Balls In Your Throat is no match for even the most badly-made Purple Drank.
>> No. 31703
[X] Reach up and try to find Koakuma's breasts. [Grace]
[x] Rub yourself against one of her legs
>> No. 31705
[0] Concentrate on Koakuma, try speeding up your motions.
[1] Use your free hand on yourself. You can't resist!
>> No. 31706
[X] Concentrate on Koakuma, try speeding up your motions.
[X] Reach up and try to find Koakuma's breasts. [Grace]
[X] Grind yourself against Koakuma's legs.

>>31697
I wonder how long Koakuma's refractory period is.
>> No. 31707
>>31701
>This scene must last as long as possible.
Don't worry, HY said it would likely last the whole thread, and considering his record that could be up to a year.

[X] Concentrate on Koakuma, try speeding up your motions.
[X] Use your free hand on yourself. You can't resist!
>> No. 31709
>>31706
>I wonder how long Koakuma's refractory period is.

She's literally a sex fiend, so I imagine it must be pretty damn quick.
>> No. 31710
>>31701
>>This scene must last as long as possible.

Don't worry, this will last. It won't all be over tonight.
>> No. 31711
>>31710
Plus, hey, you think Koakuma is going to be satisfied with hitting Sera once?
>> No. 31712
>>31690
I put on dreamenddischarger. Forward to 2:35.

[X] Concentrate on Koakuma, try speeding up your motions.
[X] Use your free hand on yourself. You can't resist!
>> No. 31713
This is the best. You can barely control yourself anymore, gleefully slipping your free hand inside your panties, cupping yourself and rubbing. It feels so good, you need something else down there, something more, but you can't quite work out what.

"Ahh~" Koakuma's gasps are getting more erratic, her legs tensing, her toes curling. Her penis throbs insistently in your mouth, and you keep going, your own speed starting to match her rising arousal. You slide your lips back and fourth, using your hand to urge Koakuma along.

"Ah~ ah~ ah~" Koakuma's breathing changes again, little rapid gasps keeping time with each bob of your head. It's so ... it's so cute! Your other hand is buried in your own groin now, two fingers working their way inside, and Koakuma's pleasure only makes you happier.

Koakuma's hands suddenly tense up. You can feel her shuddering with sudden energy. She goes rigid, her back arches, her hips thrusting forward.
"Mmm!" You moan, lapping at her, taking as much of her into your mouth as you can.

Twitch.

Twitch.

Twitch.

What's-

"Ahhhhhnnn~!"

Suddenly something spurts into your mouth, a sticky, milky fluid.
"Mm!"
More pumps into your mouth with every throb of Koakuma's cock. She moans with sheer ecstasy, and you-

[ ] Swallow it, keep going. [Willpower]
[ ] Pull back. Too much!
>> No. 31714
[x] Swallow it, keep going. [Willpower]
>> No. 31715
[x] Swallow it, keep going. [Willpower]
>> No. 31716
[x] Swallow it, keep going. [Willpower]
[X] Afterwards while you read, go up to her and play with her breasts some [grace?]
>> No. 31717
[X] Swallow it, keep going. [Willpower]

Delicious Koa seed~.
>> No. 31718
>>31716
What is this? I do not understand.
>> No. 31719
[x] Swallow it, keep going. [Willpower]
>> No. 31720
[x] Swallow it, keep going. [Willpower]

In before we fail the roll and get the 'Choked to Death on Semen' Bad End.
>> No. 31721
File 125357698159.gif - (73.47KB , 1084x619 , DR29.gif ) [iqdb]
31721
Rolled for Willpower. Oh wow.
>> No. 31723
>>31721
Superb.
>> No. 31724
>>31720
Looks like you'll get your wish.
>> No. 31725
>>31721

So what does critical success mean here? Sera decides that she loves drinking semen?
>> No. 31726
Eagerly, hungrily, you gulp down Koakuma's seed. That's what this is, isn't it? Koakuma emptied into your mouth, filling you with herself. You feel a warm glow of satisfaction, happy with yourself.

You ... you had ... you had sex!

"Mm~" Koakuma sighs with satisfaction as well, gently stroking your hair again as you swallow everything she pumps into your mouth. But you don't stop yet, teasing and licking at the tip, gently squeezing and pumping the shaft to make sure she's finished. Don't want to make a mess of the sheets, afterall! You almost giggle at the thought, but Koakuma's moans make you pop the tip back in your mouth again, cleaning her off, making sure you've got every last drop she can possibly give you.

"Ahhh." You finally pull back, letting go, licking your lips and sighing with pleasure at the two fingers still buried in your own groin. You're a little worn out after all that, but there's something you need to do, right now, you're just not sure what.

Koakuma provides the answer for you, pulling the covers down.
"Uh!" You look up in sudden surprise, seeing her face for the first time since you woke up. She's flushed a deep red, eyelids heavy, pupils dilated.
"Mmm~" She makes happy noises, beaming at you.
"Koak-k-" Her name sticks in your throat. What ... what did you just do?! Oh Gods, you really just did all that. That was-

Koakuma doesn't give you time to think, scooting down and pulling you into a hug, pressing your face into her chest.
"Mmmmm~" She buries her face in your hair, nuzzling you, surrounding you with warmth.
"Ah!" You relax into the hug. This is what you needed. She liked it! She really liked it, oh wow.

Koakuma pulls back and looks at you, dazed and giggling with post-orgasmic joy.

[ ] Hug. More hugging. More of your face in her breasts please.
[ ] "Was it ... good?" Ask her about what you just did.
[ ] Wait. Wait. There was something else, with your mouth, like this. [Intelligence]

==

Natural pause in tension here, gonna leave it at that for the night. More tomorrow! I wrote very fast to get this all out, so don't expect quite this kind of speed in future(apart from around H-scenes), more likely I will make several updates over a day, rather than over a few hours like this.

Anyway! Have fun with Fairy Maid, no matter how absurd it gets. Remember this story is zany things, silliness, and sex.
>> No. 31727
[X] Hug. More hugging. More of your face in her breasts please.
Her turn to take over.
>> No. 31728
[X] Hug. More hugging. More of your face in her breasts please.
[X] "Was it ... good?" Ask her about what you just did.

Afterglow~

Then onto round 2!
>> No. 31729
[x] Hug. More hugging. More of your face in her breasts please.

Perfect
>> No. 31731
[X] Hug. More hugging. More of your face in her breasts please.
[X] "Was it ... good?" Ask her about what you just did.

Sure, we know the answer already, but positive reinforcement is never a bad thing.
>> No. 31732
[X] Hug. More hugging. More of your face in her breasts please.
[X] "Was it ... good?" Ask her about what you just did.
>> No. 31733
[x] Hug. More hugging. More of your face in her breasts please.
[x] "Was it ... good?" Ask her about what you just did.
>> No. 31734
[x] Hug. More hugging. More of your face in her breasts please.
[x] "Was it ... good?" Ask her about what you just did.
>> No. 31735
[X] Hug. More hugging. More of your face in her breasts please.
[X] "Was it ... good?" Ask her about what you just did.
>> No. 31744
So, forgive a writefag his curiosity, but was this good? I was worried about freaking people out with the whole sudden penis thing. Didn't alienate any readers, I hope?
>> No. 31745
>>31744

Actually, we all were expecting, some even wishing it. It was awesome anyway, very fappable.
>> No. 31746
>>31744
It's all Koagravy.
>> No. 31747
>>31744
I liked it, as I do all your H-scenes, but I have no compunctions about women with penises in the first place, so it's probably not my opinion you're after.

I am curious, however, as to why she has one; it seems like it would be a disadvantage for a succubus/incubus to have genitalia their partner wasn't expecting. Unless she can switch at will or something?
>> No. 31748
[x] Hug. More hugging. More of your face in her breasts please.

>>31744
I usually prefer my succubi without included penis, but every once in a while, it's fine too! Anyway, good job.
>> No. 31750
>>31744

It's a good thing I like futa.
>> No. 31751
>>31744
H-scenes in general alienate me, but I seem to be in the minority for this.

Is this entire goddamn thread porn? I'm just going to drop the story if the rest of it's like this.
>> No. 31752
>>31744
To be honest, it was a little disturbing to read, though it's not because of the penis thing. I know this is all supposed to be rather silly, but there's just something unsettling about how this fairy has spent around half of her life in sexual situations.
>> No. 31753
>>31752
She's been around before, this is only her current summoning. Sorry if the material is becoming too serious, I'm intending to keep it silly or at least light enough to have fun with.

>>31751
Said quite a few times during the last few threads that this story would probably contain a good deal of H-scenes. It's just a canvas for messing about, there is no independent plot here.
>> No. 31754
>>31752
I haven't read this thread, but this sounds like more of what was wrong with IPF.
>> No. 31757
>>31753
>She's been around before
>Oh no! She must have felt your breath on her p-p-p-pe- thingy!
Seriously? Seriously?
>> No. 31758
>>31757
She's a fairy. Did you read any of the previous threads?

If you don't like the story, that's fine, I was just curious. Go read another one, but I would appreciate it if you didn't leave comments like 'durr this is failing like IPF did'.
>> No. 31760
[X] Hug. More hugging. More of your face in her breasts please.
[X] "Was it ... good?" Ask her about what you just did.

>>31744
I'm enjoying this, I'm not usually a huge fan of Futa, but this time I didn't really mind. So, No. Not alienated, enjoyed the Koa sucking.

As an aside, is anyone in the Touhou fandom really surprised when the girls have dicks anymore? I remember cracking up when a doujin had Reimu reacting to the standard 'Oh-noes-I-grew-a-penis' plot with a completely blank, unsurprised expression. It was probably just mediocre artwork rearing it's head, but I like to imagine that she's had this happen so often before that it's no longer interesting.
>> No. 31763
[x] Hug. More hugging. More of your face in her breasts please.
[x] "Was it ... good?" Ask her about what you just did.
I heartily approve of this thread and this story, but then I'm a sucker (do ho ho) for your Koakuma. A futa is fine too, and it kinda seems appropriate for a succubus.
>> No. 31765
Considering the apparent male/female ratio in Gensokyo, I'd be surprised if the succubus didn't sport a dick.
>> No. 31769
>>31744
It was good, i like Futa. As long as you don't do furry, you can't really shock me.
>> No. 31773
Just 'cuz you asked, I'm not really into chicks w/dicks, and I'm probably dropping this if it's mostly porn.

A shame too, I liked the dice rolling.
>> No. 31775
Sure, I love this. It takes the usual formula of 'story with gratuitous ero-scenes' and flips it upside down into 'ero-scenes with gratuitous story'. Which is fun.

Futa is fine too. Porn without penetration is boring.
>> No. 31781
>>31744
It was magnificent.
>> No. 31782
>>31781
[x] Hug. More hugging. More of your face in her breasts please.
[x] "Was it ... good?" Ask her about what you just did.

Also forgot to vote.
>> No. 31783
>>31773

"Light" with ero/porn elements is not the same as "mostly porn".
>> No. 31792
That's not enough hugging quite yet. You snuggle back against Koakuma again, and she takes the hint, holding you tightly.
"Mmm~" She croons, your face pressed up against her breasts again. Soft! Squish. Even after what you've just done, this still has the power to make your heart flutter and your face turn red. What if she wasn't wearing anything, what if breasts oh Gods so soft and comfortable.

Naughty!

"Koakuma." You murmur as she gently strokes your hair. "Was it ... good?" You gulp, sudden rush of horrible self-consciousness returning. "Did you like it, did I do it right?" You look up at her, biting your lip.
She makes a sound halfway between purring and 'hnng', then nods enthusiastically and plants a kiss on your forehead. The gesture makes you giggle with delight. She has such soft, full lips. You lick your own, wondering what it must have felt like for her, inside your mouth.

"Mmm." You sigh happily. This is what you wanted since you bumped into her, isn't it? Or something like this. The physical world is so confusing, and you've never been subject to these kind of drives before. Previous lives were ... you frown inwardly, wracking your brains. Previous summonings were what? All you have is a few scraps of memory. Oh well.
"Mmm-mm~" Koakuma happily nuzzles your hair, starting to run her hands over your shoulders and back.

[ ] Just relax. This afterglow is nice. Don't worry about anything.
[ ] Doing this with Koakuma won't get you in trouble with anyone, will it? [Intelligence]
[ ] You should go back to sleep now, you're supposed to fix your mistake tomorrow. [Willpower]
[ ] What effect did this have on Koakuma anyway? She is a Succubus after all. [Magic]
>> No. 31793
File 125365005826.jpg - (48.35KB , 715x1023 , NaughtyDog.jpg ) [iqdb]
31793
>>31792
>>Naughty!

Oh God why did I think of this??
>> No. 31794
[ ] What effect did this have on Koakuma anyway? She is a Succubus after all. [Magic]

Making use of that high stat score~
And maybe the sensation would get her excited again.
>> No. 31795
[x] What effect did this have on Koakuma anyway? She is a Succubus after all. [Magic]
>> No. 31796
[ ] What effect did this have on Koakuma anyway? She is a Succubus after all. [Magic]
>> No. 31797
[x] What effect did this have on Koakuma anyway? She is a Succubus after all. [Magic]
>> No. 31801
[x] Just relax. This afterglow is nice. Don't worry about anything.
[x] What effect did this have on Koakuma anyway? She is a Succubus after all. [Magic]
>>31794 is a genius.
>> No. 31803
[x] What effect did this have on Koakuma anyway? She is a Succubus after all. [Magic]
>> No. 31808
[x] What effect did this have on Koakuma anyway? She is a Succubus after all. [Magic]
>> No. 31813
[x] What effect did this have on Koakuma anyway? She is a Succubus after all. [Magic]
>> No. 31814
Strange, i was in Church Sunday and lit a candle, praying for something good to happen.
Not exactly what i wanted, but god is really almighty.
I really gotta go more often to church than once a week.
>> No. 31816
>>31775
>Porn without penetration is boring.
☢Caution!!☢ ☢Caution!!☢
UNDERAGE USER DETECTED!
☢Caution!!☢ ☢Caution!!☢
>> No. 31817
File 125366146790.png - (96.81KB , 522x650 , d81c7d468ecc2c3a72f5bab15bc8f2cd.png ) [iqdb]
31817
>>31816
Haha is it bad that Okuu's sirens immediately sounded off in my head?
>> No. 31830
>>31816
Well, some people find sex without defecation or lactation boring.

Oh wait, OPINIONS.
Carry on.

I wonder if there is such a thing as a penetration fetish...
>> No. 31833
>>31830
>sex
>defecation

They have (had ;_;) Scorn for that.

>or lactation

... and potentially Keine for that. That one's not so bad, either.
>> No. 31834
>>31833

I still remember the old days where back in another LA, Scorn kept creating so many defecation jokes I nearly choked on dinner once.

Good fucking lulz there...
>> No. 31835
>>31833
>>31834
I have no idea what Scorn is up to, well at least he took HY's place as the most useless Writefag around.
Shouldn't have quit McDonals after all.
>> No. 31836
>>31835
>Scorn >HY
>useless
Oh you.
>> No. 31837
>>31835
Scrotum is around in IRC, not doing much anything, come pester him in there, perhaps you can even get him to write something.
>> No. 31838
File 125372744315.gif - (70.95KB , 1107x637 , DR30.gif ) [iqdb]
31838
Dice roll against Magic. Good thing Sera is so good at that, eh?

Anyway, writing in an hour or so, then writing some more later. Writefag is still recovering from sleeping all day.
>> No. 31839
>>31837
I only lurk #thp sometimes and read the logs.
>> No. 31841
>>31838
>Writefag is still recovering from sleeping all day.

You mean, fapping all day, right? Whenever I see this thread I get a boner, I don't know how you even manage to write.
>> No. 31842
Sera's first meal since summoning was Succubus love seed.

MOVING UP THE FOOD CHAIN.
>> No. 31843
>>31842
This is an incredibly sexy realization.
>> No. 31844
>>31843
Eh, good fairy needs her morning semen if she's to grow pretty wings.
>> No. 31855
>>31838
>Writefag is still recovering from sleeping all day.
this will be one hell of an update.
>> No. 31858
>>31855
Indeed it will.

Coming 2010.
>> No. 31859
File 125386812726.jpg - (166.04KB , 700x946 , 1253738458785.jpg ) [iqdb]
31859
ALWAYS BET ON HY
>> No. 31860
>>31841
I actually feel really bad for him. Writing H disconnects you from it, you just end up thinking about whether it's good writing instead of getting turned on.

Or at least I do. If it's not the same I'm not sure whether I'd be jealous or relieved.
>> No. 31909
File 125410509942.jpg - (14.30KB , 292x324 , dead.jpg ) [iqdb]
31909
>> No. 31913
Okay, so, lazy bastard writefag has spent the last few days starting a postgraduate degree. I'll make some time for an update or two this evening, in about 6-7 hours or so.
>> No. 31914
File 125413420993.jpg - (13.54KB , 300x225 , notdead.jpg ) [iqdb]
31914
>>31913
>> No. 31917
File 125416376155.jpg - (21.01KB , 400x338 , lmc.jpg ) [iqdb]
31917
>>31913
>> No. 31920
File 12541713584.jpg - (428.03KB , 900x900 , 3bd035392b6861c28c24a397826e5648.jpg ) [iqdb]
31920
>>31913
>> No. 31921
>>31914
>notdead

Oh god, I loled.
>>31917
>>31920

You should know by now, that this is a common practice amongst writefags. Don't worry, things will get back on track, sooner or later.
>> No. 31922
Suddenly I have to be up really early! I got timecrushed.

Tomorrow.
>> No. 31930
File 125419576175.jpg - (278.83KB , 560x638 , 3408c2d89b141d267f4eb057968dea41.jpg ) [iqdb]
31930
HY, you really should consider to retire from writing. While i find that this would be a loss to the site, i think it would be the best for you. The starting stories and then dropping them and the infrequent updates is really hurting. This may be to your personal life and problems but i think you are trying to force something that you just aren't ready to and cannot possible do.
Well, i am not trying to tell you what to do, i myself would like for you to write, but if you do it, please be serious about it and put as much heartblood into it as when you wrote SDM LA.
I have no idea how you think about the whole thing, but the readers aren't happy and you are probably not happy too.
>> No. 31932
>>31930

He hasn't put it on hiatus; it's just taking him time to do updates.

Writes often have lives and such that often interfere with writing.

That don't you dare Orinblock our fairy on Koa action.
>> No. 31933
>>31932

Delusional fanboy.
>> No. 31934
>>31930
I'm not quite sure what you're getting at here. People like his writing, but he rarely updates, so in order to make people happy, he should... update less? Unless, of course, you're saying not writing at all would make him happier, but if you've managed to ascertain the deepest desires of his tortured writer's soul over an imageboard, you should probably start charging people for your advice.

Nice choice of image, though.
>> No. 31935
>>31934
He's saying "HY, you drop stories and make everyone sad when you do. You should stop writing because the sadness from the loss of a writer will be less than the sadness accumulated over several dropped stories and slow updates."
>> No. 31948
Are people genuinely saying they'd be happier if HY stopped writing altogether? Does not fucking compute.

Just let him do his thing. I for one would be unhappier if THP lost one of its foremost writers than if he kept producing slow updates.
>> No. 31951
>>31948

Agreed.

Just let HY do his thing.
>> No. 31953
>>31935
>HY, you drop stories and make everyone sad when you do. You should stop writing because the sadness from the loss of a writer will be less than the sadness accumulated over several dropped stories and slow updates.

This is not what i meant. If you got that impression then you are going in the wrong direction. I thought more about HY, the person instead of HY, the writeslave.
>Unless, of course, you're saying not writing at all would make him happier
That is going towards the direction now.
>> No. 31956
In the end it's completely up to HY when and what gets updated. If you don't like it then go read something else you idiots. I swear by the way you lot go on you'd think HY was the only writefag we have.
>> No. 31957
File 125424081489.jpg - (333.62KB , 1280x960 , d4364d3461f3dacda526b30ca8b7e9df.jpg ) [iqdb]
31957
I enjoy writing for this site. I'm fine, chill, I'm just busy with academic work.

There is a reason I spent a frantic week getting this place back on its feet and paying for the servers, I'm not going anywhere. Sorry for all the delays and stalling and being tired. An Rumia is here to stay, even if I am rather slow these days.
>> No. 31958
>>31956
>I swear by the way you lot go on you'd think HY was the only writefag we have.

Well, according to some theories...
>> No. 31962
>>31957

Hooray!
>> No. 31985
File 125459942338.jpg - (147.28KB , 728x1000 , 1254570168741.jpg ) [iqdb]
31985
/sdm/ is dead without you HY.
>> No. 31989
>>31985
Yeah, the rest of the writefags here are shit-tier, they couldn't pull together a coherent story if it bit them on the ass.
>> No. 31993
>>31989
>glasnost >Taisa
>shit-tier
Nil points. I haven't read any other stories here so no idea whether the rest of the writefags are good or not.
>> No. 31994
>>31989

0/10
>> No. 31995
glasnost and Taisa do well, and Satellite Cannon's doing an ok job.
>> No. 31998
>>31993
>>31994
>>31995
Since it seems the intent wasn't obvious enough, I was making fun of the guy I was replying to. Apparently sarcasm is poorly transmitted over the internet.
>> No. 32002
>>31998
>Apparently sarcasm is poorly transmitted over the internet.

Sadly this is always the case...
>> No. 32003
>>31998

[sarcasm]Lrn 2 post, newfag.[/sarcasm]
>> No. 32084
>>31858
This post seemed funny at the time. It's less so now.
>> No. 32085
>postgraduate degree

Already? Damn, just how old are you HY?
>> No. 32093
File 125541966469.jpg - (147.22KB , 800x800 , 18cd938cbed286ead291b3c009986ffc.jpg ) [iqdb]
32093
>> No. 32099
>>32093
...I believe >>32085 has their answer.
>> No. 32170
>>32085
Old enough to do this >>32093

Anyway, I'll be back to this tomorrow. Just been stuck on how the hell to keep going after futanari Koakuma scene. Yeah.
>> No. 32176
>>32170

Old enough by the law or old enough by life?
>> No. 32182
File 125631407355.jpg - (244.61KB , 500x600 , 51eef13012611c3dcf39dc7ecaea6d71.jpg ) [iqdb]
32182
>>32170
Old enough for this too?
>> No. 32197
Okay, I'm done. Sorry for the false hope. Can't write here anymore. Overworked, undermotivated, tired and sick. Everything is on hiatus, for the foreseeable future. Don't expect me around as anything but reader and admin. If I do post anything, do not expect it to be continuing.

Sera's around, guess you'll see more of her in the future.

rumiawalkingintothesunset.jpg
>> No. 32198
File 125658565346.jpg - (20.47KB , 600x378 , big_boss_salute.jpg ) [iqdb]
32198
>>32197
Nothing new, you only confirm what we already knew. As the creator of the LA, the Writer of many good stories and the person who holds THP together, you earned it.
>> No. 32199
lol

>Hungry Youaki

hmmm
>> No. 32200
>>32198
>creator of the LA
>> No. 32201
>>32198
>As the creator of the LA

Scorn did that, long before me.
>> No. 32202
>>32201
Really? Could have sworn it was you. Oh well, i never read much of what Scorn wrote except Captain Anon.
>> No. 32203
This was overdue.

Now that you've said it, though, if you ever get the urge to write again, even if it's just dumb little things like Heavy in Gensokyo, do it and don't feel bad about it; I, for one, won't rage.
>> No. 32206
File 12565959884.jpg - (401.97KB , 900x1171 , 4396782.jpg ) [iqdb]
32206
>>32197
>This scene must last as long as possible.
Wish I'd phrased this differently now.

You were my first, HY, and I think I speak for Koakuma fans everyone when I say you'll be sorely missed. Stay sane, and with any luck we'll see you again somewhere down the line.
>> No. 32207
Jeebus fuck, what is it with the writers giving up lately?

Not trying to insult anyone, but from my end of things, this sucks out loud.
>> No. 32208
>>32197

;_;

And another one falls.
>> No. 32209
>>32197
Thanks for the good times. Come back whenever you feel like it.
>> No. 32211
File 125660595034.jpg - (68.27KB , 200x207 , 1240706288942.jpg ) [iqdb]
32211
eh
>> No. 32212
File 12566470377.jpg - (39.60KB , 640x480 , TheDoc.jpg ) [iqdb]
32212
Now I can put an end to this abomination.
>> No. 32255
>>32212


Stop that.
>> No. 32306
File 125724235782.jpg - (25.58KB , 704x396 , 1251444271535.jpg ) [iqdb]
32306
>>32207
Another bites the dust another one bites the dust
and another one gone and another one gone
another one bites the dust
>> No. 32307
>>32306
So lets keep bumping it up with useless shitposting, shall we?
>> No. 32308
File 125726581787.jpg - (38.29KB , 300x300 , rumia085.jpg ) [iqdb]
32308
>>32307

The people who are calling the story dead secretly want HY to come back and prove them wrong.
>> No. 32309
>>32307
My plan is already in motion. Step one was already a full success.

and we have 51 posts to kill anyway.
>> No. 32326
>>32197

T_T I miss HY already, and I only just now started reading archives of his works...
>> No. 32342
Nothing of value was lost.
>> No. 32362
>>32342
Kindly die.
>> No. 32363
>>32362
What's wrong, too true for you?
>> No. 32367
The lack of HY...this feels great.
No more DROPPED and crying fanboys.
>> No. 32368
File 125809589342.jpg - (370.02KB , 1000x750 , 3bd8ca27c1d703c3468832adda850c12.jpg ) [iqdb]
32368
>>32367
>No more DROPPED and crying fanboys.

You must be new here.
>> No. 32369
>>32342 >>32363 >>32367
Same person.
>> No. 32371
>>32369

THOU FOUL LIAR
THOU MAD?