[Return]
Archived thread

File 124692849724.jpg - (258.46KB , 973x996 , 4d2865db2dd07d9318248a8096dece35.jpg ) [iqdb]
30169 No. 30169
T-There! I did it! I wrote something! Now I'm a drawfag aand a writefag!

I hope you all find it atleast somewhat good.
--------------------------------------------

The wind had found its way under my skirt, brushing slightly through my thighs. My eyes focus on her.


Her skin looks soft and young even in the harsh winter. A golden glow from the hiding sun peeked through the open window and was reflected on her cheek. Her eyes, a deep scarlet. Did anyone else live in this mansion?


Ah.. She moves at last.
Her scarlet stare is reassuring, although almost frightening. Her small hands pick up a delicately painted cup and lead it to soft lips. She closes her eyes.

"Excuse me, b-but.." the words finally escape.
"Shhh," she sets the cup down on a small table. "I have a job for you." She reaches into her dress, pulling out an old pocketwatch. I watch her as she grabs my hands and places the watch in them. Her hands are cold.
"W-what is this for?" I look down at my new possesion.
"My dear old watch isn't working anymore... I'd like you to fix it☆"
"But... I.. Miss, I don't know how to fix this." I watch the petite winged girl stand from her oversized chair. I take a few steps back almost in defense.
"So then you must remain within the mansion until you have completed your task," her lips curve into a mischevious smile. Her scarlet devil stare calls me closer to her.
I take a few steps closer almost involuntary. She curtsies, keeping her eyes locked onto mine evEn as she lowers her head.

And almost like a melody, she begins again.

"You must stay here as my servant until the hands of the watch tell the seconds once again. I, Remilia Scarlet, welcome you to the Scarlet Devil Mansion." She runs her hand through my hair.
I look down at the pocketwatch in my hands then place it my pocket. She continues, "Tell me, what is your name?"

My name... Should I really tell her? I keep quiet for a few moments. Remilia returns to her chair and rests her cheek on her hand. "Izayoi."

"Eh..?"
"Izayoi... Izayoi... Come closer." Her hand signals me to be even closer than I already was. I stand before Her Seated Highness. "Ah, let's see now," she smiles. Lightly and almost lovingly she pushes my hair away, revealing my pale neck.


What is she doin-- "Ah--!" I feel a sharp pain in my neck.


"T-That's... incredibly f-fresh.." She coughs. Had she bitten me? I brush a hand by my neck. "You're still young," she looks to me. She blushes as she repositions herself in her chair.
"May I ask what that was f--"
"Izayoi Sakuya. The flowering sixteenth night."

"...Eh?"
"That's your name. Izayoi Sakuya. Servant of Remilia Scarlet of the Scarlet Devil Mansion," she coughs again. "Y-your first job is to get me some water, please.."

Having no choice but to follow her orders, I walk to the small table to the left of her chair and serve a small glass of water.
"I... I forgot how strong pure blood was," the Scarlet Mistress admits before drinking the water I handed her.

I stand infront of her, clueless.

"Go find Koakuma, she will give you your uniform. She is in Voile Library," she points to the hallways of the mansion.
"As you wish, Remilia," you bow accepting your fate as her servant.


"J-just call me Mistress," she covers her blushing face with her hat.






And with that, you head to the hallways of the mansion.


[ ] Follow directions and find Koakuma.
[ ] Find your way to the door and escape. There's no way she'll catch up to you.
[ ] Rebel! Explore around the mansion.

>> No. 30170
[x] Rebel! Explore around the mansion.

Loli Sakuya story FINALLY! Time to have some fun.
>> No. 30171
>>30169
[X] Rebel! Explore around the mansion.

Liking the way this is starting
>> No. 30172
[ ] Rebel! Explore around the mansion.
>> No. 30173
{X} Rebel! Explore around the mansion.
>> No. 30174
[x] Rebel! Explore around the mansion.

hmmmmmm looks good.
>> No. 30175
[x] Rebel! Explore around the mansion.
>> No. 30176
[X] Follow directions and find Koakuma.

We can have a sexy, sexy tour guide after we get our uniform~
>> No. 30179
[x] Follow directions and find Koakuma.
>> No. 30181
[X] Rebel! Explore around the mansion.
>> No. 30182
[x] Rebel! Explore around the mansion.
>> No. 30184
File 124694135913.jpg - (152.21KB , 500x478 , 210a359ff700ae46804e365a84a4e0e5.jpg ) [iqdb]
30184
[x] Rebel! Explore around the mansion.






Heh! Does she really think I'll do so?

I check behind me to see if Remilia can see me. She is sitting, eyes gazing through the window and onto the garden outside.

"There has to be something interesting in this big mansion~!" I smile, grab my red scarf, and wrap it around my face like some sort of thief mask. "Alright! Let's go!★"
Playfully, I stick to the walls in the way of a ninja. My young body makes no sounds as I run from corner to corner, wall to wall. I observe the strange Gothic-style decorations of the mansion. I see countless doors, countless paintings of unknown people, but yet I could not see any people.
Did Remilia really think I'd believe there was someone else living here? And in a library? Ridiculous! My feet feel tired, knee-socks rolled down to my ankles.


"Hmm?" I find myself standing before a strange door. It looks old, rusty... Something about it aches to be opened! Feeding my curiosity, I slowly and quietly open the door.



Creeeaaaakkk...

The sound of the door opening brought chills down my spine. Inside, I see nothing but darkness. I... I... I'm slightly afraid to enter, but I step into the darkness anyways. It feels cool on my skin, in a way. I feel around with my feet to find a path, but I'm presented with stairs.


"Could this be a basement?" I whisper to myself as I carefully lower myself down each step. I hear... What is that I hear? Laughing? Someone upstairs?

No... It's definately coming from this place. I slide my hand into a pocket and take out a small knife, just in case I need it. I-It's not like I'm scared or anything! S-Sakuya is never scared!
I reach the bottom of the stairs, standing my ground for a moment. "Is... Any one there?" I ask. The laughing stops. My heart stops beating. What am I doing here?! I should have sayed upstairs! I'm going to dieee!!


"O-ONEEEE-CHAAAAAAN!!" I hear a girl's voice. What kind of a sick freak is Remilia to keep a girl in a basement? I begin walking towards the voice. "Onee-chaaaan!!" Her voice is painfully loud.

Hah?! The air in my lungs is knocked out of me as I am suddenly tackled to the ground. I feel... clothing. A dress? "Uwaaaaaaaa!!" the voice continues, this time too close to my ears.




"Flandre! Flandre!"

I look up to see a light from the top of the stairs. My saviour maybe?! I hear quick, soft steps coming towards me.
"Flandre! What is the problem here?! Why are yo--- Sakuya?" I look up to see the silouhette of Remilia against the light.

"...Mistress.." I reveal that it is indeed me. I feel a breeze as the Scarlet Devil takes the crying girl off me.

"Come with me, Izayoi!" She commands me and returns to the top of the stairs. It's hard to take her seriously when she says things in such a cute voice... Nonetheless, I follow her.
"Onee-chaaaaa---" The voice is cut off by the shut door. I quickly remove the scarf from my face and shove it and the knife somehow in a pocket as we return to her chair.



She places me infront of her chair and bends me over. My legs are too long. I kneel instead, resisting the carpeting stabbing into my knees.

"Why didn't you follow my orders?" She spanks me, first softly as if she did not mean to hurt me, then harder as she builds up strenght and velocity. I hear Remilia crying.


Was she really that upset that I had ignored her orders?




[ ] "You can't tell me what to do!!"
[ ] "I...I'm truly sorry Mistress... I promise I will never disobey you again.."
[ ] "Y-You don't understand! I-I was trying to find the l-library but I got lost!"
>> No. 30185
[X] "Y-You don't understand! I-I was trying to find the l-library but I got lost!"
>> No. 30186
[X] "Y-You don't understand! I-I was trying to find the l-library but I got lost!"

Flandreeee!
>> No. 30190
[X] "You can't tell me what to do!!"

Rebel Sakuya: not a Perfect Maid.
>> No. 30191
[x]"HIT ME HARDER!"
[x] "Y-You don't understand! I-I was trying to find the l-library but I got lost!"
>> No. 30192
[x] "You can't tell me what to do!!"

Lying is bad.
>> No. 30193
>>30192
Better than getting eaten.
>> No. 30194
[x] Reach for the whip.

Wait, wrong CYOA...
>> No. 30195
[x] "Y-You don't understand! I-I was trying to find the l-library but I got lost!"
>> No. 30203
>>30193
Oh, I forget. We don't like being eaten by Remilia yet. Still in the stages of being potty-trained.

Remilia is really treating us like the dog we are. Woof!
>> No. 30204
[X] "Y-You don't understand! I-I was trying to find the l-library but I got lost!"

I like this Sakuya already.
>> No. 30205
[ ] "Y-You don't understand! I-I was trying to find the l-library but I got lost!"
>> No. 30206
[X] "You can't tell me what to do!!"
>> No. 30212
[x] "..."

Like blood from a stone.
>> No. 30215
[x] "Y-You don't understand! I-I was trying to find the l-library but I got lost!"
>> No. 30217
[X] "Y-You don't understand! I-I was trying to find the l-library but I got lost!"
>> No. 30220
[x] "Y-You don't understand! I-I was trying to find the l-library but I got lost!"








Her spanking was not painful enough to make me be too honest. I decided to stay on her good side for the benefits it would bring later.



"Answer me...!" Remilia wanted to sound mad, but it seemed now she felt guilty. I feel her wrap her arms around my side in embrace. Why would she punish me... then hug me?
Nonetheless, I shift my way from kneeling to sitting, allowing her childish face to bury into my bony chest. Ah... I-If only I could... bloom a little faster...

I couldn't keep quiet for too long. I couldn't let her know that I didn't care much about what she said. I think I want to give her a second chance..


"Mistress, y-you don't understand!" I watch her lift her gaze to me. It looks almost too innocent. "I... I was trying to find the library b-but I got lost.."
Remilia's eyes widen in realization. Perfect. After all, I -was- looking for the library, I just wasn't headed there! The half-honesty in my eyes fools Remilia to believe me.


"But... The library... There's just a door... and.."
"Yeah, but have you ever counted how many doors are in this place?" I stare blankly at her. Bam, punch to the face! "You could have given me better directions atleast.."

Remilia's innocent look dissapears, and she stares at me in a kind of i-know-i-messed-up-but-you-have-no-right-to-rub-it-in way. I stare back. She looks away, intimidated. Finally, after a few moments, she clears her throat with a cute "Ahem" and points me back to the door we entered from.


"Uh... Yeah.. About tha--" I fail to finish my statement as Remilia shuts me up with her Scarlet stare.
"Walk far to the right until you see a big door. It'll... be all fancy and... Just go."
"As you wish, Mistress~!" I wink and smile teasingly at her. She covers her face with her hat.
"J-just go!"

And so I wander to the unknown right side of the mansion, skipping to lift my knee-socks as I go. I think back to the basement. Who was that girl? M-Maybe Remilia is really a mad lolicon scientist who makes girls in her basement to be her maids?!


Nah, no way.

Or maybe she's some sort of witch who turned a rat into a girl?!

Pfft... Impossible. I concluded at Remilia just being weird. Maybe later I can explore some more, when no crazy little girls will attack me.

I find the door of the so-called library. Two big doors, as opposed to the one I was looking for, delicately covered in bits of gold leaf. I grab the handle of one of the doors, almost feeling guilty for dirtying such a beautiful door. I pull. Nothing happens, the door is too heavy.

I try again. I pull, this time grabbing the handle with both my hands, and pushing with my feet. I manage to open it just enough to slip through quickly.



...The library is huge. Books, and books, and books everywhere. Shelves stacked on shelves and more shelves reaching to the ceiling, three floors from where I am standing. This has to be some sort of creepy collection. Who could ever read so much in their lifetime?

I walk slowly, observing my surroundings. I'm supposed to find Koakuma, who will give me my uniform, yet I dont see her. I don't see anyone or anything here but books.


I guess that means....~



[ ] Keep searching. She's probably deeper in.
[ ] Yell as loud as I can until Koakuma comes to me. Remilia said to find her, but never specified how.
[ ] Rebel! Explore around the library. There might be some interesting books in here.
>> No. 30222
[X] Rebel! Explore around the library. There might be some interesting books in here.
>> No. 30223
[X] Yell as loud as I can until Koakuma comes to me. Remilia said to find her, but never specified how.

I just know you're going to rebel again.
>> No. 30225
[X] Rebel! Explore around the library. There might be some interesting books in here.

Rebel! Rebel!

Until we confess that we love being spanked.
>> No. 30226
>If only I could... bloom a little faster

;_;

[x] Yell as loud as I can until Koakuma comes to me. Remilia said to find her, but never specified how.

Being noisy over being nosy.
>> No. 30228
[X] Yell as loud as I can until Koakuma comes to me. Remilia said to find her, but never specified how.
>> No. 30231
[ ] Yell as loud as I can until Koakuma comes to me. Remilia said to find her, but never specified how.
>> No. 30235
[x] Yell as loud as I can until Koakuma comes to me. Remilia said to find her, but never specified how.
>> No. 30238
>>30225
We're not Tenshi

[X] Yell as loud as I can until Koakuma comes to me. Remilia said to find her, but never specified how.
>> No. 30240
[x] Burn down the library in a fit of insanity.
>> No. 30241
[x] Rebel! Explore around the library. There might be some interesting books in here.

BAD MAID
>> No. 30243
[X] Yell as loud as I can until Koakuma comes to me. Remilia said to find her, but never specified how.
>> No. 30245
[X] Yell as loud as I can until Koakuma comes to me. Remilia said to find her, but never specified how.
Rebel later. If you do it too much too fast Remilia will end up hating you.
>> No. 30248
>>30245

I like the way you think.
writan update.
>> No. 30284
File 12470918967.jpg - (301.42KB , 653x627 , 6579288da81b0a8678d7ad55cb711343.jpg ) [iqdb]
30284
[X] Yell as loud as I can until Koakuma comes to me. Remilia said to find her, but never specified how.







My sense of adventure was dying for the day, but clearly, my rebelling side was not. I step deeper into the library, quiet steps not revealing my location--- Until I realize something.

I dont even know what Koakuma looks like. I'm assuming it's a woman, but that's all the information I have. I stand still, blue eyes blinking as they shortly scan the book titles next to me. How am I going to find this woman?


"K..Koakumaa..." I feel a little shy speaking in a library. "Koakumaa..?" I'm not very loud, but my voice echoes ever so slightly through the halls of the library. Can anybody hear me? I begin walking again, forward, to the center of the library. My steps are still not too quick or loud. I notice books of all kinds. Different titles, different words, foreign languages I could not understand.

My patience runs low. I become louder.

"Koaakumaa! Ko-a-ku-maaa!!" I yell. There is something oddly satisfying about being loud in a library. The feeling of doing something forbidden, something against the rules: Why is it always the best feeling? I yell louder, cupping my hands around my lips to increase my volume.

"KOAKUMAAAAAA!!" I try my best not to giggle as I yell. I notice my breathing becoming heavier with each yell. Was I really having that much fun?

I hear a loud slam. My body tenses, shoulders rise. Someone heard me?! I run across the reflective floor of the library, almost slipping as I run to hide behind a bookshelf.

"Who in their conscientious perception threatens to hinder the taciturnity of my study?!"

...What? I... I hear a girl, but... Perhaps Remilia was hosting an exchange student?! I peek my head out from the corner of a shelf.

"Who goes there?" she repeats, realizing that she had made no sense before. I stare at her. A short girl, porcelain doll face like Remilia's. Long, elegant purple hair in a symmetrical cut tied with small red and blue ribbons. Her skin looks pale and delicate. Her head is adorned with a night-cap-like hat, a moon shaped ornament pulling the hat slightly down on one side. She looks left and right, the bun-like parts of her hat bouncing slightly as she does. The rest of her is clothed in what looks almost like a night gown. Adorned with frills and ribbons, it seems hard to believe anyone would not find her cute. She pouts, not seeing anyone. Behind her, a much taller, beautiful lady of red hair is approaching.

"K-Koakumaaa..." the girl whines. Only a few seconds pass until the red-haired lady appears directly behind her, placing her hand on her shoulder.
"Yes?" the beauty replies.


Ah..! That's Koakuma! I keep staring from behind the shelf.

"Marisa is teasing me agaiiin!"
Koakuma smiles gently. "Have you eaten, Mistress Patchouli?"

Miss purple there must be Patchouli.

"...." Patchouli looks away in embarrassment.
"Mistress, we've discussed this several times. You cannot replace eating with reading!" Koakuma kneels down to meet Patchouli's eye level as she says this.
"Mu... Mukyuu..."

Watching them gives me a strange feeling in my chest. Maybe it's the dusty atmosphere of the library? I take a deep breath and prepare myself to reveal my existence


"Excuse me," I stand up to reveal myself in the clear middle of the hall way. "I---"
Almost as an immediate reaction to my voice, Patchouli greets me with a lift of her arm, and a delicate but small pattern of danmaku aimed at me. I feel slightly offended at this rude welcome, but I greet her back by dodging all but a few flawlessly.

"Ah!" Koakuma dashes to me. I look up at her hair, only to notice her strange wings. "You must be here to pick up your uniform!"
I nod. "Izayoi Sakuya."
"Who is she?" Patchouli lowers her arm.
"Remilia's new maid!" Koakuma replies as she studies my appearance. "She's here for her uniform."

"Izayoi, would you like anything else? May I help you put the uniform on? Would you like a bath?" She locks her eyes with mine. I feel a strange trust in her arleady.





[ ] "I guess a bath would be nice..."
[ ] "I can put it on myself, thank you."
[ ] "Is there anything to eat around here?"
[ ] This is a waste of time. I need to go and find the uniform myself.
>> No. 30285
[X] "I guess a bath would be nice..."
>> No. 30286
[x] "I guess a bath would be nice..."

Indeed.
>> No. 30287
[X] "I guess a bath would be nice..."
>> No. 30289
[ x ] "I guess a bath would be nice..."

Koakuma~
>> No. 30290
[X] "I guess a bath would be nice..."
>> No. 30291
[X] "I guess a bath would be nice..."

>"Marisa is teasing me agaiiin!"
Either we have case of Touhou-kids, Marisa who is older than Sakuya or something entirely different.
>> No. 30294
>>30291


I ADMIT TO MY BULLSHIT. OTL
>> No. 30295
>>30284
[X] "I guess a bath would be nice..."

>"Mu... Mukyuu..."
HNNNNNNNNG
>> No. 30296
>>30294
You give in too easily!
>> No. 30299
[x] "I guess a bath would be nice..."
>> No. 30300
[x] "I guess a bath would be nice..."
>> No. 31064
TIME TO WRITE/DRAW AN UPDATE
>> No. 31065
>>31064
IT LIVES. REJOICE!

Rebellious Sakuya~
>> No. 32106
File 12555769026.jpg - (328.51KB , 508x905 , koakuyabath.jpg ) [iqdb]
32106
loool sorry for not updating at all. I get lazy. Sorry if this update sucks, etc etc etc

to make it up, i drew koakuma x sakuya
--------

[x] "I guess a bath would be nice..."

I look at her, not sure how to form my next sentence. I feel dirty. Dirty, and sweaty, and sticky, and probably smelly. It's winter, so why am I sweating so much?



I'm getting much too excited.


I straighten my back, and fan myself with my hand after looking away from Koakuma.
"I... I guess a bath would be nice."
"Alright then," she nods. Patchouli behind her pouts, but changes into a blank expression as soon as Koakuma turns to look at her. "I'm going to assist Ms. Izayoi here."

She lifts a finger, pointing as if she was to make a ...point. "Please stay here and wait for me, Mistress Patchouli!"
The purple-clad girl nods and shuffles back to a mountain of books. I look up at Koakuma, and she turns back to me.
"Well, shall we get going then, Miss Izayoi?" She calmly grabs my hand. Her politeness makes her seem even prettier together with her crimson hair. I nod, and let her drag me through halls and passages until we reach a large bath room. Inside, there's a plain white tub, and few towels folded in the shelves of elegant wooden cabinets. There is a large mirror, and a sink, both decorated with gold leaf.

"Well," Koakuma lets go of my hand, "I'm sure a big girl like you can bathe herself, right?" She smiles, and extends her arms to the cabinets. "Anything you may need is over there." I nod, confident of my abilities to take care of myself. I begin undressing as she leaves the room. First, the shoes, then the socks.

I stare at my socks. I'm slightly dissapointed to see that they're slightly dirty, but I kind of expected it. I've been all over the place today! I wiggle my toes a little before noticing that the tub was empty.

I guess all the crazy magic in this mansion can't make a tub full of warm water, eh? Too bad~

But... Thinking about it... Just what kind of crazy powers did Remilia have? Or... Patchouli..? I decide to discard these thoughts. It is bath time after all! Such a wonderful time cannot be stained by worries! I continue undressing.

"Oh! I forgot to tell you how to get the water ru---" Koakuma opens the door to see my undeveloped, pale body. And to make it worse, I was in the process of taking off my sweater. I was in that strange pose: arms up, head and face covered by clothing, and chest completely revealed. In any other situation, I'd be embarrased, but Koakuma promptly and politely floated over to me and assisted me in undressing.

"It's a good thing you came back," I look away. "I... didn't really know how to get that tub going."
"Yes, yes! I figured that would be so," she smiles warmly. She kneels by the tub and first plugs the drain with a delicate-looking golden plug, then turns the glass knobs left and right until her desired temperature is reached. She looks over to me, her hands still in the water, and smiles warmly. We stand there and look at each other for a minute while the tub fills.

"Ah... This should be enough." Koakuma turns and twists the nobs again until the water stops. She begins to lift herself up, using her wet hands on the tub as support. Just as she begins to straighten her back into a standing position, her hand slips. My eyes widen at the sight of a beautiful devil in red falling into the tub face first.

"Gyaaah!"

I stare for a second, then run to her. She smiles at me again with a smile that tells me to not worry. "Booo... Now my clothes are all soaked. I guess I'll have to bathe as well... There should be room for two!"

"J-Join in?" I can't help but blush. She... She's going to bathe with me?!
"It should be alright, no?" she cocks her head slightly in an adorable manner.
"But..."
"Oh! You must be embarrased about seeing my body," she lowers herself to my eye level. "We are both girls, same parts!"
"S-Same parts..." I look down at my chest. If only I could... bloom... faster... Agh....

Koakuma begins to undress, removing wet piece by wet piece. Her movements are elegant and lady-like.


...What would anyone say if they walked in right now?! I stand lost in thought for a while.
"Alright, that should be everything."
Before me stands a naked woman. Skin like porcelain, glowing in the sunlight shining from the window. I stare for a second as she hangs her wet clothing from a metal stand. I look away as soon as I realize that I'm staring at... a full grown nude woman. Koakuma slips into the tub and sighs.
'I hope Miss Patchouli doesn't need me around too much while I'm gone," she says, then looks at me. I turn to her again, covering my body with a towel. "Come on, we've got to wash that hair of yours!"


And so, I shyly step into the water with her and sit....


[ ] "Hey, Koakuma... How did your chest get so big?"
[ ] Sit there and let her bathe you. Sakuya must be a good girl for once!
[ ] Ask her about Remilia's powers.
[ ] Ask about Patchouli.



WRITEINS PEOPLE. GIVE ME WRITEINS. ;_;
>> No. 32107
[X] "Hey, Koakuma... How did your chest get so big?"
-{X} "I heard from someone that massaging your breasts helps them grow... do you know if that works?"
--{X} "Do you think you could... help me along? Just a little? I want to bloom faster."
[X] Sit there and let her bathe you. Sakuya must be a good girl for once!
-{X} You'll have to be obedient, and let her do whatever she wants... whatever she wants...
-{X} You're feeling kind of strange... something about her makes you want to... want to...
-{X} It's hard to understand, but you just feel compelled to let her do what she wants with you.

Yes, that's right Koakuma, a nice young girl wants you to help her attain womanhood. You have to indulge her, don't you?
>> No. 32108
[X] "Hey, Koakuma... How did your chest get so big?"
-{X} "I heard from someone that massaging your breasts helps them grow... do you know if that works?"
--{X} "Do you think you could... help me along? Just a little? I want to bloom faster."
[X] Sit there and let her bathe you. Sakuya must be a good girl for once!
-{X} You'll have to be obedient, and let her do whatever she wants... whatever she wants...
-{X} You're feeling kind of strange... something about her makes you want to... want to...
-{X} It's hard to understand, but you just feel compelled to let her do what she wants with you.

>>32107
This man has good ideas.
>> No. 32110
[X] "Hey, Koakuma... How did your chest get so big?"
-{X} "I heard from someone that massaging your breasts helps them grow... do you know if that works?"
--{X} "Do you think you could... help me along? Just a little? I want to bloom faster."
[X] Sit there and let her bathe you. Sakuya must be a good girl for once!
-{X} You'll have to be obedient, and let her do whatever she wants... whatever she wants...
-{X} You're feeling kind of strange... something about her makes you want to... want to...
-{X} It's hard to understand, but you just feel compelled to let her do what she wants with you.


Birth of a complex, but she shouldn't really have to worry since in the future she will make small work for her.
>> No. 32116
This CYOA is weird, completely non-canon, with like three or four time paradoxes in three updates and totally, totally, crazy.
CRAZY.

I like it.

[X] "Hey, Koakuma... How did your chest get so big?"
-{X} "I heard from someone that massaging your breasts helps them grow... do you know if that works?"
--{X} "Do you think you could... help me along? Just a little? I want to bloom faster."
[X] Sit there and let her bathe you. Sakuya must be a good girl for once!
-{X} You'll have to be obedient, and let her do whatever she wants... whatever she wants...
-{X} You're feeling kind of strange... something about her makes you want to... want to...
-{X} It's hard to understand, but you just feel compelled to let her do what she wants with you.
Obedient servant moe~
>> No. 32304
feels good man

[X] "Hey, Koakuma... How did your chest get so big?"
-{X} "I heard from someone that massaging your breasts helps them grow... do you know if that works?"
--{X} "Do you think you could... help me along? Just a little? I want to bloom faster."
[X] Sit there and let her bathe you. Sakuya must be a good girl for once!
-{X} You'll have to be obedient, and let her do whatever she wants... whatever she wants...
-{X} You're feeling kind of strange... something about her makes you want to... want to...
-{X} It's hard to understand, but you just feel compelled to let her do what she wants with you.

This Sakuya is going to grow into a total lech. Which is awesome in and of itself.
>> No. 32310
>>32304

And when the time comes there will be Meiling gropings a plenty.
>> No. 32313
[X] "Hey, Koakuma... How did your chest get so big?"
-{X} "I heard from someone that massaging your breasts helps them grow... do you know if that works?"
--{X} "Do you think you could... help me along? Just a little? I want to bloom faster."
[X] Sit there and let her bathe you. Sakuya must be a good girl for once!
-{X} You'll have to be obedient, and let her do whatever she wants... whatever she wants...
-{X} You're feeling kind of strange... something about her makes you want to... want to...
-{X} It's hard to understand, but you just feel compelled to let her do what she wants with you.

Is this thread dead?
>> No. 32314
>>32313
No, Mari is just wasting time camwhoring on IRC instead of writing.
>> No. 32315
>>32314
Fucking IRC. Why does it have to ruin everything I love?
>> No. 32316
>>32314

Is she any good?
>> No. 32317
>>32315

but i was always ruined.


ungh. im torn between just sucking it up and keep writing or making this into a drawfag story.
For now, i'll write this update.
>> No. 32318
>>32315
...What?

You realize that this is like blaming New York's public transit department for the buses being late just because a guy exposed himself to passerby in Times Square?
>> No. 32557
[X] "Hey, Koakuma... How did your chest get so big?"
-{X} "I heard from someone that massaging your breasts helps them grow... do you know if that works?"
--{X} "Do you think you could... help me along? Just a little? I want to bloom faster."
[X] Sit there and let her bathe you. Sakuya must be a good girl for once!
-{X} You'll have to be obedient, and let her do whatever she wants... whatever she wants...
-{X} You're feeling kind of strange... something about her makes you want to... want to...
-{X} It's hard to understand, but you just feel compelled to let her do what she wants with you.




I sit opposite of her in the bath tub. The water keeps moving even though we are both still.

How does she not feel the slightest bit akward? A grown woman bathing with a young girl like me... There is almost something dangerous-feeling about this. What would it be like if we got caught? Am I the only one who thinks this is out of the norm? Maybe in a mansion full of women like this, someone has to take the role of a man.

Men.


That's a topic I don't have much experience on.
All my life I have been around women. The only males at school were teachers, so us girls did nothing but curiously exchange gossip on what it was like to be with a man. The riskier girls explained their fixation on breasts.
"The bigger, the better!" they would tell us.


I take a quick glance at Koakuma's bare chest. Her breasts are pale and round with a small hint of sag due to her body's age. A small pink nipple rests on the center of each breast. Koakuma smiles at me as she notices me looking. I blush and quickly look away.

"Izayoi-chan~"
"Y-yes..?"
"You can feel them if you want." She gives me the same innocent smile as always.

What?! Did she really just say that? Feel them?

"I was a girl your age once too! I was curious too," she continues. "Go ahead! I don't mind."
Has she gone insane? She seemed so innocent and pure when I first saw her..

Before I know it, my hand is resting on one breast. Was my curiosity stronger than my will to keep my hands to myself?

They're... soft. I feel and squeeze it in a way that makes me seem like I'm studying her chest. On my way to one side of the breast, my finger accidentally slips ontop of the nipple. It's slightly hard, but still soft. It grips onto my fingertip for a second, then lets go. I feel Koakuma twitch.

"They like to rub and pull and feel on them," I remembered one of my schoolmates tell me as she playfully made a pinching motion with her fingers. "The nipples are really sensitive!"

I quickly pull my hand away from her chest.
"I-I'm sorry, Koakuma-san..." I almost feel as if I had disrespected her.
"There's nothing to apologize for!" She gives me that smile once again. What a little devil. One moment she's letting me feel her up, and the other she is an innocent angel. I watch her reach over to a small table to the side of the bathtub and grab a washcloth. She pumps a bit of liquid soap onto the cloth, then returns to her normal sitting position. She then motions me to come closer to her.

I do so without a thought in my mind.

She lifts my arm and begins washing me with the cloth. The scent of the soap is a sweet one: vanilla. It's a relaxing smell. I lean a little, my back on her chest. I feel completely calm now. I guess all those stories and myths of aromatherapy are true. I soon find myself releasing unexpected words from my mouth.

"Hey, Koakuma... How did your chest get so big?" I ask calmly.
"Eh..? W-Well... I guess it just happened naturally!" she giggles. "Patchouli once told me that drinking lots of milk will help the growth!"

I had heard that one. I had heard countless growth myths from my desperate classmates. There was one specific one that always caught my attention.

"I heard from someone that massaging your breasts helps them grow... do you know if that works?" I am drunk with relaxation. I knew I wasn't acting too much like my normal self, and I couldn't help it much.
"I guess that's one way..." I could see Koakuma blush a little. I turn to her with an innocent face.
"Do you think you could... help me along? Just a little? I want to bloom faster."

Koakuma turns bright red, but a playful smile overtakes her innocent smile. I can feel my heart beat inside my chest. Was I seriously asking her to do this? Her winged ears perk up a little and curve the slightest bit toward her face.
"W-What do you mean, Sakuya-chan?" she asks me, pretending to not understand what I had just said.
"I hate being so... flat," I declare. "I want to have a full chest, like you."

My hand slowly finds its way ontop of her hand.
"I know I've been a trouble maker all day... I'm sorry," the drunken sentences stumble from my lips. I want her to touch me. I want to know what it feels like.

"I guess it's no good to let curiosity starve..." she murmurs as she lets the washcloth float away from us. "It won't hurt to teach you about your own body."

I smile at her. "Maybe my chest will grow!"

"Maybe." Her hands are now resting a little below my collarbone. She slips them down slowly until they cup each one of my breasts. She squeezes gently. "Did you know these are all fat?"

Fat? I could imagine muscle being part of them, but imagining fat only makes me imagine breasts filled with butter. What a silly thought. I rest my palm on Koakuma's thigh. She continues.

She massages them in a way that makes me feel calm. She digs into them lightly with her fingertips, and moves her fingers in circular motions. "Do you know where the areola is?"

I pretend I don't know.

"It's this little pink area right here..." Her fingers circle the skin surrounding my nipples. I bite my lower lip a little. The presence of her fingers so close to them makes them slightly erect. I blush and look at her. Koakuma's innocent eyes change to those of the true devil inside her, but she keeps calm and does not stop. "What about the nipples, hm~?"

I attempt to snap out of my relaxed, almost drunken stupor. "K-Koakuma... You don't need to show me---"

"Quiet. You've been such a little trouble maker today." Her lips brush against the back of my neck. " You caused so much trouble for Remilia, and my dear Patchouli... Don't you expect a little punishment?"

My heart beats almost audibly.Her wings curve and encase my body, keeping it close to hers.

"When you felt mine earlier, you felt how soft it all was, right?" I can feel her hot breath on my neck.
"Y-yes..."
"Hm~? But you did not get to feel what one specific place felt like for me... Why don't I show you?"

Had I really been such a bother to everyone in the mansion? Maybe I do deserve punishment...

Koakuma's fingertips teasingly brush over the swollen tips of my breasts. My toes curl underwater. She continues for a few moments, then begins to twist the nipples gently with her thumb and index finger. I bite my lip harder to keep any sounds from escaping. Who knows what Koakuma would do if she found out I.. I am actually enjoying this feeling?

And I am. It feels unlike any sensation I had ever felt before. It is a sensation that starts at my chest, and as she lets go for a moment, I can feel it travel to my hips and between my legs. It almost feels as if my heart is beating between my legs. She continues, this time pulling and flicking with her fingers.

"Hahn... Ko...Koakuma..." I dig the fingers of my resting hand onto her thigh. The sensation makes me arch my back a bit.

"Do you feel that, hmm? Do you see now what happens to bad girls like yo---"

"Izayoi! Izayoi Sakuya!" a voice is heard from the halls. Koakuma's body jerks as her wings release their cage-like shape around me. I look at her. Her eyes have returned to the same innocent eyes as before.

"Koakuma..?" I keep staring at her.


[ ] Keep quiet about what just happened and answer to whoever is calling my name.
[ ] "I won't tell anyone about what just happened if... I can have some more another da---" No, no, what are you thinking, Sakuya...

WRITEINS PLEASEEEE
>> No. 32558
[X] When Koakuma stares at you, you just feel like you want to... like you want to...
[X] Lean up and kiss her!
[X] Whisper to her. Beg her.
-[X] "Please... please don't stop... I need to be punished more. Please, punish me more and more."
[X] Answer the person at the door. Don't let them know what you're doing. This is the only punishment that fits a naughty girl like you, and Koakuma can't stop now! You have to let her punish you, you have to submit yourself to her...

Naughty Sakuya is naughty. Always naughty. So very naughty.
>> No. 32560
File 125924427919.jpg - (511.31KB , 800x650 , b26611b2504490d3378baf9758f37404ce3b4a8b.jpg ) [iqdb]
32560
>>32558
Oh yeah I'm naughty!
>> No. 32562
[X] Keep quiet about what just happened and answer to whoever is calling my name.

I just hope that the Mistress will come and save me!
>> No. 32563
[x] Keep quiet about what just happened and answer to whoever is calling my name.

There's always another day for more 'punishment'
>> No. 32564
[x] Keep quiet about what just happened and answer to whoever is calling my name.

Next update in 4 months!
>> No. 32565
[c] When Koakuma stares at you, you just feel like you want to... like you want to...
[c] Lean up and kiss her!
[c] Whisper to her. Beg her.
-[c] "Please... please don't stop... I need to be punished more. Please, punish me more and more."
[c] Answer the person at the door. Don't let them know what you're doing. This is the only punishment that fits a naughty girl like you, and Koakuma can't stop now! You have to let her punish you, you have to submit yourself to her...

Can't resist picking this one.
>> No. 32566
[c] When Koakuma stares at you, you just feel like you want to... like you want to...
[c] Lean up and kiss her!
[c] Whisper to her. Beg her.
-[c] "Please... please don't stop... I need to be punished more. Please, punish me more and more."
[c] Answer the person at the door. Don't let them know what you're doing. This is the only punishment that fits a naughty girl like you, and Koakuma can't stop now! You have to let her punish you, you have to submit yourself to her...
Neither can I. Horrible backfire, here we go.
>> No. 32574
[c] When Koakuma stares at you, you just feel like you want to... like you want to...
[c] Lean up and kiss her!
[c] Whisper to her. Beg her.
-[c] "Please... please don't stop... I need to be punished more. Please, punish me more and more."
[c] Answer the person at the door. Don't let them know what you're doing. This is the only punishment that fits a naughty girl like you, and Koakuma can't stop now! You have to let her punish you, you have to submit yourself to her...

oh hell yes.
>> No. 32578
[X] Keep quiet about what just happened and answer to whoever is calling my name.
>> No. 32586
[x] When Koakuma stares at you, you just feel like you want to... like you want to...
[x] Lean up and kiss her!
[x] Whisper to her. Beg her.
-[x] "Please... please don't stop... I need to be punished more. Please, punish me more and more."
[x] Answer the person at the door. Don't let them know what you're doing. This is the only punishment that fits a naughty girl like you, and Koakuma can't stop now! You have to let her punish you, you have to submit yourself to her...
>> No. 32587
[x] When Koakuma stares at you, you just feel like you want to... like you want to...
[x] Lean up and kiss her!
[x] Whisper to her. Beg her.
-[x] "Please... please don't stop... I need to be punished more. Please, punish me more and more."
[x] Answer the person at the door. Don't let them know what you're doing. This is the only punishment that fits a naughty girl like you, and Koakuma can't stop now! You have to let her punish you, you have to submit yourself to her...
>> No. 32588
[x] When Koakuma stares at you, you just feel like you want to... like you want to...
[x] Lean up and kiss her!
[x] Whisper to her. Beg her.
-[x] "Please... please don't stop... I need to be punished more. Please, punish me more and more."
[x] Answer the person at the door. Don't let them know what you're doing. This is the only punishment that fits a naughty girl like you, and Koakuma can't stop now! You have to let her punish you, you have to submit yourself to her...

What's the 'eta' on an update here?
>> No. 32591
>What's the 'eta' on an update here?
You don't want to ask that
>> No. 32592
>>32591
I don't know...


Would you believe me if I said Im already working on the next one?~
>> No. 32595
>>32592

Which vote won?
>> No. 32596
>>32595
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say it was the one with more votes for it.

I know; 'what a crazy notion,' right?
>> No. 32598
>>32592
I would, but I don't want to Jinx it.
>> No. 32599
>>32596

But we don't know when the votes were called, so it could be either one.
>> No. 32600
>>32595
Begging Koa for more won.
>> No. 32603
flat update canceled for tonight due to mari ODing on painkillers!!
>> No. 32738
File 12597920567.jpg - (1.47MB , 1100x1550 , SakuyaH001.jpg ) [iqdb]
32738
Mari~

Update~

I need my Naughty Sakuya as Koakuma's Personal Sex Toy End!
>> No. 32740
>>32738
Is it can be saucings for them pictures had?
>> No. 32741
File 125979446534.jpg - (611.13KB , 1000x1200 , Reimu156.jpg ) [iqdb]
32741
>>32740

Artist is Irodori Shachou. There's a tag on danbooru; check the link field for it. Pretty sure he has a pixiv account as well, but I wouldn't know what it is.

Aside from Sexy Demon Sakuya, he has some wonderful images of the Touhous in contemporary clothing, and seems particularly fond of Youmu. I also find his Reimu with stockings to be deliciously intriguing...
>> No. 32745
>>32741
Danke.
>> No. 32748
>>32741
For quick reference, here's his listing on Danbooru:
http://danbooru.donmai.us/post?tags=irodori_shachou&searchDefault=Search

and his pixiv page:
http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=110212