[Return]
Archived Thread

File 124537499692.jpg - (171.46KB , 778x1088 , fded216734e5cda8c26acf48e5f751b7.jpg ) [iqdb]
29786 No. 29786
Somebody is coming! Right? You can't just let them see you like this! But your clothes- and the bed- and-
Argh! You panic, grabbing the covers and pulling them up to your chin. At least you can cover yourself up enough to spare your dignity.

The door to the room opens a crack, revealing only darkness beyond. Then it swings wide and in complete silence, in walks Koakuma. Your mouth curls up a little in happy surprise. It's Koa! Well that's okay, mostly. Sorta. It would have been okay if you were fully dressed and hadn't just had sex with yourself oh damn.
She notices you sitting up in bed as she swings the door shut behind her. You smile awkwardly and Koakuma's face lights up with a mixture of relief and greeting. She bobs her head at you and then just smiles for a moment.
"Uh." You feel rather uncomfortable. "H-hello Koakuma." You manage not to blush or look down. She's so pretty! You would really like another hug, but not when so underdressed.

Koakuma bobs her head again and then crosses to the other side of the room, stepping around to the bed.
"Um, is this your room?" You ask, the notion suddenly rising to your lips. Koakuma nods and stops by the bed, looking down at you. For a moment you get the absurd notion she's about to whip the covers back, but instead she takes a folded piece of paper from her pocket and holds it out to you.
"F-for me?" You ask, unsure. Koakuma nods, waving the note again and seeming rather amused. You reach out of the bed and take it, overly aware of the risk of brushing against Koakuma's fingers.
The note is hand-written, messy but legible.

'I would not expect a student to perform practical experiments alone, but the very fact you did not explode on the spot shows you have at least been paying attention to the books. Tomorrow's lesson will consist of cleaning up the mess you made. Koakuma assures me you need physical rest, and any good magician needs time to restore power. Do not squander your time.

- Patchouli Knowledge.

p.s. Koakuma does not hold any authority over you. Do as you will.'

You blush a little, looking away so Koakuma can't see your face. You did bad! Miss Patchouli is angry! Oh blast and damn and now you feel really embarrassed.
"Mm~?" Koakuma cocks her head at you, suddenly curious. You re-read the note. Tomorrow's lesson? What time is it then?
"Um, Koakuma?" You look up, willing yourself to stop blushing. It doesn't work very well and Koakuma seems to smile wider at the sight of your red face. "D-do you know what time is it?" You ask. She nods and points to the clock next to the bed, making you feel even stupider. The clock reads fifteen minutes past eleven. Wow! It is late. You must have been out for a long time. Or the summoning took place late in the day. You can't really figure out which.
"I ... guess work is over for the day then?" You ask Koakuma. She nods, then walks over to the desk and sits down in the chair, smoothing her skirt and crossing her legs. You watch the motion, trying not to stare too much.
"Where, uh, where should I sleep?" You ask, a rather exciting notion suddenly making your heart flip around in your chest.
"Hmmm~?" Koakuma suddenly wiggles in the chair, full of glee, pointing at the bed.
"B-but this is your bed!" You stammer. She's going to let you sleep in her bed? Where will she sleep oh Gods no don't think about that your head will explode.

Koakuma smiles with feigned innocence and shakes her head, the little wings on her head fluttering in amusement or excitement. She points at the bed again.

[ ] You really can't sleep here. You can't! (What might happen?!)
[ ] You could sleep here. You guess. Koakuma makes you feel safe.
[ ] You'd be glad to sleep here! (Yes yes yes!)

>> No. 29787
[ ] You could sleep here. You guess. Koakuma makes you feel safe.
>> No. 29788
[x] You could sleep here. You guess. Koakuma makes you feel safe.

Hmmm~
>> No. 29789
[x] You could sleep here. You guess. Koakuma makes you feel safe.

Ignorance is bliss.
>> No. 29790
[ ] You could sleep here. You guess. Koakuma makes you feel safe.
>> No. 29791
[X] You'd be glad to sleep here! (Yes yes yes!)

Delicious Koa.
>> No. 29792
[×] You could sleep here. You guess. Koakuma makes you feel safe.
>> No. 29793
>>29786
[X] You'd be glad to sleep here! (Yes yes yes!)

YAAAAAAY!
>> No. 29794
[X] You'd be glad to sleep here! (Yes yes yes!)
right to the point
>> No. 29795
[x] You really can't sleep here. You can't! (What might happen?!)
>> No. 29796
[X] You'd be glad to sleep here! (Yes yes yes!)
>> No. 29799
[x] You could sleep here. You guess. Koakuma makes you feel safe.

koa's safe breasts will get us through the night
>> No. 29800
[x] You could sleep here. You guess. Koakuma makes you feel safe.
>> No. 29801
[X] You'd be glad to sleep here! (Yes yes yes!)
[X] But you're not very sleepy right now; do you mind if we stay up and talk for a little bit?

Because I'd like to actually communicate with Koa at some point. Based on "Koakuma assures me you need physical rest" from the letter, it's clearly possible, but all we've heard are monosyllables so far.
>> No. 29802
[ ] You could sleep here. You guess. Koakuma makes you feel safe.
>> No. 29803
[X] You'd be glad to sleep here! (Yes yes yes!)
[X] But you're not very sleepy right now; do you mind if we stay up and talk for a little bit?

Good to know that Patchouli doesnt seem to be that mad over our experimenting...
>> No. 29804
>>29803

I think Patchy was referring to Sera's other experiment... the one involving the tree, not the bush.
>> No. 29807
[z] You'd be glad to sleep here! (Yes yes yes!)
[e] But you're not very sleepy right now; do you mind if we stay up and talk for a little bit?

>>29804
Oh you.
>> No. 29808
>>29804
A for effort, but see >>29654:
>Everything is so smooth and soft!
>> No. 29809
[X] You'd be glad to sleep here! (Yes yes yes!)
[X] But you're not very sleepy right now; do you mind if we stay up and talk for a little bit?
>> No. 29811
[x] You could sleep here. You guess. Koakuma makes you feel safe.
>> No. 29812
[x] You'd be glad to sleep here! (Yes yes yes!)
[x] But you're not very sleepy right now; do you mind if we stay up and talk for a little bit?

>>29801
>Because I'd like to actually communicate with Koa at some point. Based on "Koakuma assures me you need physical rest" from the letter, it's clearly possible, but all we've heard are monosyllables so far.
Well, given the Patchy/Koa bond, it's entirely possible they can communicate without words to an extent. I share your sentiment though.
>> No. 29813
☞ You could sleep here. You guess. Koakuma makes you feel safe.
>> No. 29824
[X] You'd be glad to sleep here! (Yes yes yes!)
[X] But you're not very sleepy right now; do you mind if we stay up and talk for a little bit?
>> No. 29831
[X] You'd be glad to sleep here! (Yes yes yes!)
[X] But you're not very sleepy right now; do you mind if we stay up and talk for a little bit?

Extended nervous chuckling.
>> No. 29838
[X] You'd be glad to sleep here! (Yes yes yes!)
[X] But you're not very sleepy right now; do you mind if we stay up and talk for a little bit?

Tee-hee-hee.
>> No. 29843
[x] You could sleep here. You guess. Koakuma makes you feel safe.
>> No. 29846
[x] You could sleep here. You guess. Koakuma makes you feel safe.
>> No. 29852
[x] You could sleep here. You guess. Koakuma makes you feel safe.
>> No. 29864
[x] You could update here. You guess. HY makes you feel fresh.
>> No. 29871
[X] You'd be glad to sleep here! (Yes yes yes!)
[X] But you're not very sleepy right now; do you mind if we stay up and talk for a little bit?

Ease in, plus who dosen't like knowledge?
>> No. 29882
[x] You could update here. You guess. 16th makes you feel fresh.
>> No. 29890
[x] You could not update here. You guess. Satori makes you feel fresh.
>> No. 29892
File 124563992129.jpg - (631.50KB , 1000x780 , a4346db9a5256800eb41708bdb93ac67.jpg ) [iqdb]
29892
>>29871

Yes indeed, Knowledge is great.
>> No. 29893
>>29892
Indeed, sir.

Indeed.
>> No. 29896
>>29890
Go away, Bastille
>> No. 29901
>>29896
A fellow Bastspotter?

Hail and well met.
>> No. 29902
>>29896

Wrong, try again.
But seriously, if the fact that this isn't getting updated means that IPF is, I'm not gonna bitch about it.
>> No. 29903
>>29902
Go away, Bastille
>> No. 29905
Lack of updates because of IPF, flu and emergency dental work. Sorry. Sit tight. Back when I can be.
>> No. 29912
>>29905
I am not sure that you can write 2 stories at 100%. I fear one of the two will suffer because of this, or both.
You should decide which of the two you want to continue.
>> No. 29920
>>29912
If so, he should decide to write this one.
>> No. 29930
>>29903
Go away, Bastille
>> No. 29931
>>29930
Who the hell is Bastille?
Do you mean that guy who does touhou panels? Since when does he goto this site?
>> No. 29932
It's a good thing I don't go to conventions, because if I did, and I happened to meet Bastille, I would answer him with my fists.

HY, please concentrate on IPF.
>> No. 29933
HY, drop both stories, and write a third one under a different alias.

It'll be hilarious!
>> No. 29934
>>29931
Since flat-chests
>> No. 29946
>>29933

DOHOHOHO
>> No. 29957
Right, okay. This story is on a little week-long pause just like IPF right now, but, that's because I want to manage the next 5-6 updates in one day or so and I won't get a chance to do that just yet. This story has to move fast or not at all, and the end of next week will allow it to move fast.
>> No. 30035
Loading ...
>> No. 30036
"I ... er-" you can feel a blush creeping up the sides of your face. Sleeping in Koakuma's room, in her bed!
"T-thank you." You manage to get out, looking down. Koakuma positively beams, fluttering her wings and making a happy sort of purring noise. You've decided to accept her offer, but not just because of the more base reasons for staying here. This place you've been summoned into isn't the most comfortable and you don't really understand it yet. Miss Patchouli is clever but harsh and you don't know a lot of what goes on around here. Koakuma, Succubus or servant or demon or whatever, her presence makes you feel quite safe.

She makes you feel a number of other things too, but you're going to blush more if you think about those. Ignoring it for now is good, yes. Ignore those feelings, along with the tiny little spark of inexpressible hope. You don't even know exactly what it is that you're hoping for.

"Um ... " You glance up at Koakuma and then at the clock again. "I-" you swallow, forcing yourself to calm down. "I'm not sleepy yet, can we stay up?" You ask. A second question dies on your lips, too nervous to ask where she's going to sleep. Something tight and panicky stirs in your chest at the possibilities.
Koakuma nods yes in response to your question, smiling and shifting herself over to the bed, sitting only a couple of feet away from you. The sheets and mattress crater around her ample behind, making you stare for a moment before tearing your gaze back to her face. If she saw, she doesn't give you any indication.
"C-could we talk a bit?" You smile back at her, not sure what you're trying to do.
Koakuma's face lights up with a kind of happy surprise, before nodding vigourously and licking her lips. Wait, that did mean what you meant it to, right?

Thankfully, Koakuma merely cocks her head at you, waiting.

Oh, conversation! Talking for the sake of talking!

You're not good at this and she's waiting and you're turning red and she's purring happily again oh Gods you don't know what to say-

[ ] "Y-you start?"
[ ] Say something [Player Input] [Willpower OR Intelligence check may be forced depending on input.]
>> No. 30037
[x] "... So how about those local sports teams?"
>> No. 30038
[x] Say something
-[x] What's it like living in this mansion?
-[x] What's miss Knowledge like?
>> No. 30039
[x] Say something
-[x] What's it like living in this mansion?
-[x] What do you do all day in the library?
-[x] What's miss Knowledge like?
>> No. 30041
[X] Say something
-[X] What's it like living in this mansion?
-[X] What do you do all day in the library?
-[X] What's Miss Knowledge like?
>> No. 30042
[x] Say something
-[x] Talk to her about the strange feeling you got when you touched yourself.
>> No. 30043
[X] Say something
-[X] What's it like living in this mansion?
-[X] What do you do all day in the library?
-[X] What's Miss Knowledge like?
>> No. 30044
[x] Say something
-[x] What's it like living in this mansion?
>> No. 30045
[x] Say something
-[x] What's it like living in this mansion?
-[x] What do you do all day in the library?
-[x] What's miss Knowledge like?
>> No. 30046
[O] Say something
-[O] What's it like living in this mansion?
-[O] What do you do all day in the library?
-[O] What's Miss Knowledge like?
>> No. 30047
[x] Say something
- [x] What're Miss Knowledge and Miss Scarlet like?
- [x] What's it like being a succubus?

That second one requires frequent blushing, stumbling over words and general emitting of moelike qualities.
>> No. 30048
[x] Say something
- [x] What're Miss Knowledge and Miss Scarlet like?
- [x] What's it like being a succubus?
>> No. 30049
File 124672318496.gif - (26.03KB , 500x620 , moemoe.gif ) [iqdb]
30049
[x] Say something
- [x] What're Miss Knowledge and Miss Scarlet like?
- [x] What's it like being a succubus?

>That second one requires frequent blushing, stumbling over words and general emitting of moelike qualities.
>moelike qualities

So who didn't see it coming?
>> No. 30050
"Well, um-" You try to hold Koakuma's gaze but she's so intense, like she can see all of your thoughts, right down inside you. "W-what's it like living in the Mansion?" You blurt out, suddenly realising that's exactly what you wanted to ask. What the hell is it like around here anyway? You don't even know where this place is.
Koakuma smiles wryly and then blinks a couple of times, but says nothing.
"Uh ... you can ... speak, can't you?" You ask, suddenly unsure. Koakuma's eyes widen and her cheeks turn red. Your mouth falls open a little at the sight as something odd and new constricts inside your chest. She blusters and gets up from the bed and for a terrible moment you think she's going to leave, but she grabs a pencil and a pad of paper from the desk before sitting back down, smiling over at you as she scribbles a few words, looking almost bashful.
You lean over, trying to see what she's writing.
"Ahh!" Koakuma lets out a kind of squeak and shuffles backwards, hiding the paper until she's finished.
"S-sorry!" You stammer, sitting back again, red-faced.

Koakuma finishes, nibbling at the end of the pencil, holding up the page and reading it over slowly before carefully, almost reverentially, handing the pad to you. Perfect, tiny, flowing handwriting spreads across the lines of the pad. So careful and precise that it takes you moment before the shock wears off and you can read the words.

'I am sorry. Words are hard. Writing is easier. Hello!'

Koakuma beams at you as you look up at.
"Ah, h-hello." You stammer back. She reaches over and takes the pad again, scribbling a few more words. This time her grip on the pad lingers for a moment as she passes it back.

'The Mansion is scary. The library is nice and quiet.' You look back up again.
"Scary?" You ask. Koakuma's expression loses all of its normal happiness and vigour. She just nods, looking serious and taking back the pad and writing again.

'But you are in the library!' You nod, smiling back at her. You are in the library! Not much here but books, Miss Patchouli, you and Koakuma. You cover a yawn when Koakuma takes the pad back again, starting to feel a little sleepy. She notices and a hint of mischief enters her eyes.

'Are you tired?'

You nod to Koakuma. You are tired! But there's so much to talk about and oh, you yawned again. This time when Koakuma hands the pad back to you, she intentionally touches your hand for a long moment, holding her tongue between her teeth. You can feel your chest tighten again, but you stop yourself from blushing, focusing on the words she's written.

'You need to sleep. And so do I. May I get in?'

Your eyes flick back and fourth a few times, not looking up. You can't be reading that right. You're imagining it, your sleepy head is making it up. But Koakuma is waiting expectantly, leaning forwards.

[ ] Just ... nod. That's all you can manage.
[ ] "I-I-I should sleep n-now!" HIDE UNDER THE COVERS
[ ] Mouth open, stunned silence. You can't even reply to that.
>> No. 30051
[X] "I-I-I should sleep n-now!" HIDE UNDER THE COVERS
>> No. 30052
[X] "I-I-I should sleep n-now!" HIDE UNDER THE COVERS
>> No. 30053
[z] "I-I-I should sleep n-now!" HIDE UNDER THE COVERS
aww
>> No. 30054
[x] Just ... nod. That's all you can manage.
>> No. 30055
[X] Just ... nod. That's all you can manage.
>> No. 30056
[x] Just ... nod. That's all you can manage.
>> No. 30057
[X] "I-I-I should sleep n-now!" HIDE UNDER THE COVERS
>> No. 30058
[x] Just ... nod. That's all you can manage.
Moe as the second option is, it kinda feels like rejection.
>> No. 30059
[x] Just ... nod. That's all you can manage.
>> No. 30060
[X] Just ... nod. That's all you can manage.

Do love Koakuma.
>> No. 30062
[x] "I-I-I should sleep n-now!" HIDE UNDER THE COVERS
>> No. 30064
[X]Just... nod. That's all you can manage.

She's going to find out about the fairy's 'discovery' now.
>> No. 30065
[X]Just... nod. That's all you can manage.
>> No. 30067
[X] Just ... nod. That's all you can manage.
>> No. 30068
[X] Just ... nod. That's all you can manage.
>> No. 30069
[x] "I-I-I should sleep n-now!" HIDE UNDER THE COVERS
>> No. 30070
[X] Just ... nod. That's all you can manage.

>"I-I-I should sleep n-now!" HIDE UNDER THE COVERS

For some reason I read this option in Doctor Tran's voice.
>> No. 30073
[O] "I-I-I should sleep n-now!" HIDE UNDER THE COVERS
>> No. 30074
[X] Just ... nod. That's all you can manage.

Proceed.
>> No. 30075
[X] Just ... nod. That's all you can manage.
>> No. 30076
[ze] Just ... nod. That's all you can manage.

Let the good times roll.
>> No. 30081
[✓] "I-I-I should sleep n-now!" HIDE UNDER THE COVERS
>> No. 30084
Loading ...
>> No. 30086
>>30084
It's unoriginal, but hooray.
>> No. 30087
File 124683241740.jpg - (90.31KB , 803x785 , thefairymaid.jpg ) [iqdb]
30087
Looking up, knowing you're flushed completely bright red, unable to actually meet Koakuma's eyes, you manage a nod. She wants to share a bed with you! You want her in here too! Your palms are sweating, your heard is pounding and your mouth is dry as Koakuma purrs with happiness and takes the pad back again. Instead of writing, she just sets it down on the desk again.
Turning back to you, she points at the bed and mimes sleeping, putting both hands together under the side of her head.
"O-okay." You stammer, shuffling back down under the covers and pulling them up to your chin.
"Mmmm~" Koakuma smiles at you all tucked up in bed, then crosses to the wardrobe on the other side of the room and opens it, reaching inside and pulling out a long white night-dress. Then she reaches up and shrugs her waistcoat from her shoulders.

Your eyes widen and you turn away, onto your side. The rustling of Koakuma shedding clothes continues, and a warm excitement, mixed with nervousness, grows in your stomach. She's getting naked over there! You can't look! You just-
"Hm hm hm~" Koakuma's footsteps reach the bed and she peers over at you, smiling. She's wearing the white night-gown now, long and loose but still hugging close to her bust and hips. Stands of her deep red hair are picked out against the white fabric. You swallow and smile shakily.
"H-hi again!" You squeak out, and Koakuma purrs at you. She hops quickly to the other side of the bed, behind you, lifting up the covers and slipping inside.

"Ah!" You make an involuntary little noise as suddenly Koakuma slides up behind you, a warm hand snaking over your side. She presses up against you from behind, making your mind go numb. You can feel her nose nuzzling against your hair, her hand on your stomach, her other arm wrapped around your shoulders.
"Ahhhh~" She sighs, settling at last.

"A-are we sleeping like t-this?" You manage to blurt out, barely able to move. She's holding you! Her breasts are pressed up against your back like a pair of warm, squishy pillows. If you move then the rubbing. Oh Gods, oh Gods!

[ ] CALM DOWN. Breathe. Sleeping, sleeping is good. [Willpower]
[ ] "Er ... I n-need, uh-!" OH WHAT. Panic, run away!
[ ] "Can I just ... have some room?" Move away from Koakuma, get some space. [Willpower]
[ ] Turn around, turn around! [Grace]

==

Wonderful picture from Pygmalion. LOOKIT THAT SERA, D'AWWWWWWW
>> No. 30088
[x] Turn around, turn around! [Grace]
>> No. 30089
[ze] CALM DOWN. Breathe. Sleeping, sleeping is good. [Willpower]

Pissing against the tide before it even comes in.
>> No. 30090
[X] Turn around, turn around! [Grace]

You have no idea how tempted I am to vote for guiding Koa's hand lower.

But I suppose turning around and returning her hug will be quite fine as well.
>> No. 30091
[✓] Turn around, turn around! [Grace]
>> No. 30092
[X] Turn around, turn around! [Grace]

Pillows good, Sera! Pillows good!
>> No. 30093
[x] CALM DOWN. Breathe. Sleeping, sleeping is good. [Willpower]

We are a good teddy bear.
>> No. 30094
[x] CALM DOWN. Breathe. Sleeping, sleeping is good. [Willpower]
I also endorse the turning around option but, well, Koa's settled in position and all. Judging from her miming, maybe she just wants to sleep right now. Or maybe she's more interested in doing things to Sera while she's asleep.

Also, curse the fool who decided our stat distribution at the start.
>> No. 30095
[x] Turn around, turn around! [Grace]
>> No. 30096
[X] CALM DOWN. Breathe. Sleeping, sleeping is good. [Willpower]
>> No. 30097
[x] Turn around, turn around! [Grace]

Oh god this is LOVELY.
>> No. 30098
[x] Turn around, turn around! [Grace]

We are turning her into a lesbian... oh wait she already is one.
Going for Patchy would have been interesting too.
>> No. 30100
[X] Turn around, turn around! [Grace]
>> No. 30103
>>30098

Everyone, Gensokyo, etc.
>> No. 30104
[x] CALM DOWN. Breathe. Sleeping, sleeping is good. [Willpower]

Sera must have the will to chill.
>> No. 30106
[x] CALM DOWN. Breathe. Sleeping, sleeping is good. [Willpower]
>> No. 30107
[x] Turn around, turn around! [Grace]

There's a human skull on the ground.
>> No. 30108
[x] Turn around, turn around! [Grace]
>> No. 30109
[X] Turn around, turn around! [Grace]
>> No. 30110
[x] CALM DOWN. Breathe. Sleeping, sleeping is good. [Willpower]
>> No. 30111
[x] Turn around, turn around! [Grace]

pissing along the tide, because at the very least it's going to cause more nervous hilarity
>> No. 30112
[B] Turn around, turn around! [Grace]
>> No. 30114
[X] "Er ... I n-need, uh-!" OH WHAT. Panic, run away!
>> No. 30115
[x] Turn around, turn around! [Grace]
>> No. 30116
[x] CALM DOWN. Breathe. Sleeping, sleeping is good. [Willpower]
>> No. 30117
File 124687660828.gif - (85.22KB , 1126x627 , DR25.gif ) [iqdb]
30117
Them dice~

Loading ...
>> No. 30118
Restraint? Self-control? What are those? Rational thought is shunted quickly to the back of your brain as you partially disentangle yourself from Koakuma's arms, turning onto your other side to face her

She purrs at you, sleepy, intoxicated smile on her face. Your mouth is hanging open at the sight of her, but you can't summon enough sense of mind to shut it again. She's snuggled down under the duvet too, but you're so short compared to Koakuma that her face is just above yours. Her bust, on the other hand, is inches away from your chin.
"Mmmm~" Koakuma wrap her arms around you again and you squeak in surprise as she hugs you closer.
"I, er! I, oh, uh-" Your half-hearted protest drains to nothing as Koakuma presses your face into her breasts. Oh, oh Gods yes. They're covered by the fabric of her night-dress, you're just squished against the top of them but this, this is heavenly. You're bright red and your heart is going like a piston but this is the best! Koakuma is all soft flesh and squishy parts and so comfy!
Koakuma sighs and nuzzles the top of your head, shifting her weight so that you're both lying comfortably against the pillow again, but still held in a very close embrace. Her hips brush against yours, your toes meet her knees. You're so small but Koakuma is so big and oh this is wonderful!

A thousand worries and questions and curiosities go through your thoughts, always blotted out and numbed by the feeling of Koakuma's body as she gently lulls you to sleep.
"Mm, I'm sleepy." You mutter, struggling to keep your eyes open, not wanting to miss a moment of this.
Koakuma giggles and strokes your hair, gentle fingers making you smile as you finally close your eyes.

==

Warm bed. Ahh~ Soft and warm and dark in the night. Your own slow breathing mirrored by Koakuma, just in front of you. A moment of wakefulness in the sea of sleep. Close your eyes again, back to sleep.

Something is poking you in the stomach. Huh?

[ ] Ignore it, go back to sleep.
[ ] Wait ... wait, what is that?
>> No. 30119
[X] Wait ... wait, what is that?
>> No. 30120
[ ] Wait ... wait, what is that?
>> No. 30121
[X] Wait ... wait, what is that?

I have no words. None.
Except these.
>> No. 30122
[x] Wait ... wait, what is that?
>> No. 30123
[x] Wait ... wait, what is that?
This can only end well.
>> No. 30124
[x] Wait ... wait, what is that?

Oh wow.
>> No. 30125
[x] Wait ... wait, what is that?
>> No. 30126
[x] Wait ... wait, what is that?

haha wat
>> No. 30127
Wow, these dice love us. How many times have we actually failed a roll?

[x] Wait ... wait, what is that?
>> No. 30128
>>30127
This program must had the ones, or, in our case, the tens, pre-rolled out.
>> No. 30129
[x] Wait ... wait, what is that?
>> No. 30130
[x] Wait ... wait, what is that?
>> No. 30131
You people are ridiculously predictable.
>> No. 30132
[O] Wait ... wait, what is that?
>> No. 30133
[X] Wait ... wait, what is that?

oh wow
>> No. 30135
This vote was so predictable that it's actually weird that we even have to vote for something...
>> No. 30136
[X] Wait ... wait, what is that?

Why is this an option?
>> No. 30137
[X] Wait ... wait, what is that?

Her tail, I presume.
>> No. 30138
[x] Ignore it, go back to sleep.

LA LA LA LA I CAN'T HEAR YOU LA LA LA LA
>> No. 30139
>>30137
>>Her tail

I can't seriously believe that's the first thing that popped into your head.
>> No. 30140
[x] Ignore it, go back to sleep.

Suddenly, Koakuma rape surprise sex!
>> No. 30141
>>30139

In fairness, I did recently fap to that doujin where Koakuma uses her tail for sex with Patchy.
>> No. 30142
[X] Wait ... wait, what is that?

>>30141
Huh, I thought I'd read every Touhou h-doujin in existence, but I can't remember this one. Name and/or link?
>> No. 30144
>>30142
I'm guessing he means Patchun! Milk. It's actually in English as well.
>> No. 30145
[X] Wait ... wait, what is that?

Wrat?
>> No. 30146
Pretty much any doujinshi with Koakuma featured prominently on the cover is going to be good.
>> No. 30147
File 124690466571.jpg - (112.48KB , 671x1004 , 24.jpg ) [iqdb]
30147
>>30144
>>Patchun! Milk

Just DLed it, and OH WOW.
Pic related.
>> No. 30148
>>30142
>>30144

Yep, that's the one. >>/at/2041

There's also CORE! by Himawari Mandiu. Not sure if it's on /at/, though.
>> No. 30149
Futa route lock in. Because every Touhou has a dick.
>> No. 30150
[X] Wait ... wait, what is that?

Do want!

>>30140

You can't rape the willing!
>> No. 30151
Sleep doesn't return. There's something poking you in the stomach, but at first you just try to ignore it and go back to sleep. It's Koakuma's hand or something, doesn't matter, go back to-

Poke.

It twitched! Bah, shuffle backwards so you're not getting poked anymore. But now you've roused enough of your mind to ask the question. What is that? Koakuma's hands are around you, so it's not them. Blinking your eyes open, you let your sight adjust to the dark. That was fast! This body is good at some things, despite being small. Seeing well in the dark is a nice perk.
Koakuma is fast asleep, breathing gently, a happy look on her face. Sleepily, not really thinking about what you're doing, you poke your head under the covers.

...

What is that?

There's something underneath Koakuma's night-dress, poking out from between her legs and reaching up to the top of her abdomen. The fabric clings to it, making a little tent. You frown and blink, sleep falling from you in layers when it twitches again and suddenly realisation hits you.

WHAT. But but but, Koakuma is a girl! A woman. A demon ... Succubus ... right. Okay, don't panic. You read about this in that book. It's normal, you guess, if she's a ... demon? But why is it all big and hard!? Isn't that for when, you, er, um-
You can't even form the thoughts. Koakuma hasn't woken, thankfully, but your mind is spinning.

[ ] Panic!
[ ] Calm down. Go back to sleep. Her body is her business. [Willpower]
[ ] Investigate further. Carefully. [Grace]
>> No. 30152
[X] Investigate further. Carefully. [Grace]
>> No. 30153
[X] Investigate further. Carefully. [Grace]

that better be what i think it is.
>> No. 30154
[x] Investigate further. Carefully. [Grace]

Might as well.
>> No. 30155
[X] Investigate further. Carefully. [Grace]

I'm loving this story more and more~
>> No. 30156
What're those options doing there? The winner should be obvious.
Also,
>reaching up to the top of her abdomen
Humongous.
>> No. 30157
[X] Investigate further. Carefully. [Grace]

Inb4 it's a tail. As if.
>> No. 30158
>>30156

He meant to say it goes up to her bellybutton. So it's not that big.
>> No. 30159
[x] Panic!
>> No. 30160
[X] Investigate further. Carefully. [Grace]

Do not fail me, dice.
>> No. 30161
[x] Investigate further. Carefully. [Grace]

>A demon ... Succubus ... right.

More like incubus now.
>> No. 30162
[x] Investigate further. Carefully. [Grace]

Interesting!
>> No. 30163
[X] Calm down. Go back to sleep. Her body is her business. [Willpower]

"Forget about Freeman!"
>> No. 30164
[O] Investigate further. Carefully. [Grace]
>> No. 30165
[ ] Investigate further. Carefully. [Grace]
>> No. 30166
[+] Calm down. Go back to sleep. Her body is her business. [Willpower]
Dice, fail us now.
>> No. 30167
Wrat.
>> No. 30168
[X] Investigate further. Carefully. [Grace]

As if we needed to vote.
>> No. 30177
[x] Calm down. Go back to sleep. Her body is her business. [Willpower]

Boundaries, guys.
>> No. 30178
>>30177
I want to agree, except I'm sure she'd appreciate getting poked, prodded, and rubbed as much as anyone else.
>> No. 30180
[x] See how she reacts when you stimulate her like you did before in the library. [Magic]
>> No. 30183
[ze] Calm down. Go back to sleep. Her body is her business. [Willpower]
>> No. 30200
[x] Investigate further. Carefully. [Grace]
>> No. 30201
[x] Investigate further. Carefully. [Grace]
>> No. 30202
[x] Investigate further. Carefully. [Grace]
>> No. 30216
[X] Calm down. Go back to sleep. Her body is her business. [Willpower]
>> No. 30234
[B] Investigate further. Carefully. [Grace]
>> No. 30263
[x] Investigate further. Carefully. [Grace]

Tail! Tail!

Is it heart shaped? Spade shaped?
>> No. 30264
>>30087

Late question: Wings?
>> No. 30265
>>30264
They're probably optional, or HY just flat out forgot that we have 'em
>> No. 30270
>>30265
IRC faggotry: We don't have wings.
>> No. 30271
>>30270
what kind of a sorry excuse for a fairy are we then?
>> No. 30276
>>30271

We've exchanged wings for DAT ASS.
>> No. 30277
>>30276

Plus DEM HIPS.
>> No. 30301
Massively sleep deprived. More Sera when I am revived!
>> No. 30302
>>30301
>>30086
>> No. 30456
Update.
>> No. 30468
>>30456
HY's are broken, please wait warmly while it pulls itself together.
>> No. 30474
On a side note: SDMLA was completed one year ago today.
>> No. 30475
>>30474
Oh dear.
>> No. 30477
>>30474
Time sure flies.
>> No. 30489
>>30474

And I'm still pressing F5.
>> No. 30494
>>30489
HY Hardcore fan. Even if he quits he will still wait forever.
>> No. 30495
>>30494

He's still waiting on blankfag, Scorn, QWL, Desdaxis, and a host of others, so what's one more busted keyboard?
>> No. 30501
>>30495
They won't return.
>> No. 30502
>>30501

Doesn't mean a lick of difference. I'm waiting. I'll keep waiting.
>> No. 30504
>>30502
Then we are the same. I am still waiting for GM to return.
>> No. 30725
>>30495

I'm still wondering when Nine will return. It's been over a year now?
>> No. 30744
>>30725

Uhh... what? He's been running AoD regularly since January.
>> No. 31085
File 125210914262.jpg - (249.30KB , 676x787 , 1246011070453.jpg ) [iqdb]
31085
Site is back, I'm back. Life is good. Sera will be back shortly. Just wait while I roll dice and get Koakuma in the mood.
>> No. 31088
>>31085

Hooray!
>> No. 31121
>>31085
>09/09/05(Sat)00:05
Damn, Koakuma takes some doing to get into the mood.
>> No. 31134
Updates.
>> No. 31137
>>31085
Still rolling?
>> No. 31144
>>31137
It is an epic dice roll, which will pierce the heavens. Takes a while to get the launcher ready, I guess.
>> No. 31145
>>31144
He got the site back up again, is paying it and rallied the writefags under his banner.
He should write an epic story with Norseman how he defeated holy in an epic fight with all the other writefags and destroyed Doujinstyle, freeing the english speaking Touhou Community from all faggotry. Something like Lord of the Rings, only with Touhous and fairies and such as the lesser creatures.
>> No. 31147
>>31145
I see. Well, that IS pretty epic then.
>> No. 31148
>>31145
>is paying it

Uh-ho. Poor HY, he is now spending his hard earned money from his farmer job for us to read fanfiction about flying magical little girls.

I feel kinda bad for him.
>> No. 31149
>>31145

He's paying for this shit? I hope he sets up a donation thing. I'll pitch in a couple bucks at least.
>> No. 31150
>>31148
>>31149
Don't worry, it's 10 euro per month and he won't accept any kind of donations from what i heard. Well, if he gets into some kind of desperate situation i would help and i am sure many others would do.
Just don't want to see his efforts and work be in vain.
>> No. 31151
>>31150
>10 euro per month

We really are a small comunity, huh? If it weren't for doujinstyle, holy would have a hard time explaining why he didn't pay the bill so many times.
>> No. 31153
>>31151
HY took the same business/paying plan that holy had since we came here.
So this never changed, it was the same even when we had the most users in the beginning. Now we could discuss how many people we have here or not, but we were never that big anyway since we came over from /jp/. Of course you could say that the whole downtime did cost us many people, but that is not true. Everyone who wants to read what is written here will find the site easily.
>> No. 31155
File 125238011368.gif - (1.08MB , 340x240 , 1249101144297.gif ) [iqdb]
31155
>>31153
>Everyone who wants to read what is written here will find the site easily.

It took me two weeks before finding out the address. If I were not so damn determined to find it again...


In fact google, bing, ask, yahoo etcetera do not give the correct new address to THIS site as they give the older www.touhouproject.com rather that the new "www.touhou-project.com"

http://www.google.com/search?q=touhouproject&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

http://www.bing.com/search?q=touhouproject&form=OSDSRC

http://www.ask.com/web?q=touhouproject&search=search&qsrc=0&o=0&l=dir

http://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=A0geu9dfzKVK9zoBVPxXNyoA?p=touhouproject+image+boards&y=Search&fr=yfp-t-701&fr2=sb-top&sao=1

Heck even with the hyphen the address does not come up...

Makes me wonder how many still want to find out after so long...

rather not sage myself as I'm not sure this is apparent to most. Nonetheless I do apologize for taking up a post count.
>> No. 31158
File 125238223384.jpg - (591.54KB , 1250x650 , 1457058.jpg ) [iqdb]
31158
>>31155
>If I were not so damn determined to find it again...

I'm going to go ahead and second the sentiments expressed by this anon. Unless you happen to know the IRC channel all the writefags frequent (as to why that's not in a sticky on /gensokyo/ or /th/ is beyond me), or check the Touhou Wiki for a new site (which ranges in terms of obviousness from 'why do that?' to 'of course you should', depending on whether you think a new website replacing the old is intuitive or not), navigating your way here is a feat, especially for the casual anonymous. That just about every writefag managed, particularly during the pre-board test phase, is a small miracle in and of itself.

I thank my lucky stars my bi-annual Comiket visit to pooshlmer revealed the refugee thread there. I'd have written this shit off a while ago if it weren't for that.

Polite sage while we wait for sweet Koa on fairy shenanigans.
>> No. 31160
>>31155
Holy hasn't set up the old domain to point to the new site. Or to even just take down the old page and replace it with "goto touhou-project.com". The move has already been mentioned on /jp/, poosh, desuchan. I imagine that most people here like touhou and reading/talking about touhou on imageboards, so chances are that most people who visited the old site visit at least one of the more major touhou sites.

There really isn't anything else to do. Go try pestering Holy, but don't expect anything.
>> No. 31166
>>31160
Coincidentally I was that same anon who posted the new address alert on desuchan.
>> No. 31172
>>31155
>>31158
I never go onto IRC, but it was easy for me to find out what happened.
I really forgot the IRC channel, so i tried with the old Kira channel, was empty. Oh shit, so i went to http://z4.invisionfree.com/touhouvn/index.php?showtopic=176 and saw #THP
Went to the channel and already had some nice guy explained me what was going on.
The rest was just reading topic.

Sadly, i guess that now everyone else who was a regular voter has given up.

At least TP is up and running, you can't post, but still.
People who check again every now and then will know something is up, if only we could post on it and put up a "WE HAVE MOVED, GO HERE" sticky up.
>> No. 31177
Actually, the IRC channel is right there on the sidebar frame. You know, that frame everyone immediately disables, the one on the front page that nobody ever looks at.
>> No. 31361
>>31085
So how're things going?
>> No. 31365
>>31361
Busy writing Deeper Underground.
>> No. 31377
>>31365
He is doing a fucking great job writing it. Just pretend that he is not HY and just Grue, he hates the obligation that comes with the name HY, no hero would want to go out in the street and have people constantly admiring him. He needs an alias to do his job.
>> No. 31378
>>31377
Just like Bill Watterson!
>> No. 31379
>>31377
What's with the constant overestimation of him?
He's not that good.
>> No. 31380
>>31377
Ah, it was HY. That would explain why it started out at a breakneck update speed and has been slowing down at a constant rate.
>> No. 31381
>>31380
inb4 he abandons it
>> No. 31385
>>31379
>>31380
I don't know why you would say that. Do you have anything against HY?
you sound like fucking jealouse YAF here.
It is true that the only thing that he ever finished was one CYOA a year ago and since then it went fast downhill with things beginning and stopping and now he promised us a restart of IPF(or so) and nothing happened.
Show him some respect for bringing the site back up at least.
>> No. 31386
Woah, can we cool it in here please? I'm not Grue, I'm not anybody else. I'm just tired and involved in trying to work out how to run this site, among other things. Sorry for being too much of a lazy writefag to get around to this.

Stop trolling, stop bumping this thread above active stories please.
>> No. 31387
>>31386
A wild HY appears!
What do you do?
[ ] Ruffle Hair
[ ] Get back to work nigger
[ ] Rape
>> No. 31388
[1] Ruffle Hair
[3] Get back to work nigger
[2] Rape
>> No. 31389
File 125290795725.png - (18.28KB , 290x290 , 1248318026161.png ) [iqdb]
31389
>>31386
>I'm not Grue
>> No. 31390
>>31385

Dude, stop being so defensive. Someone isn't too keen on HY's writing and another jokes about how he handles stories. Is something as inoffensive as that really worth carrying on like you are?
>> No. 31391
>>31390
Who knows, maybe later.
>> No. 31399
>>31386
Oh, HY, you can't fool me like that. I know you're secretly every writer on this site. How else could they have all made the transfer safely?
>> No. 31401
>>31399
Does this mean i am HY too?
>> No. 31402
>>31399

Then why did Blankfag leave us?

;_;

Also, I'd rather have this FMiG be continued instead of IPF
>> No. 31403
>>31402
>every writer on this site

Squid quo po.
>> No. 31413
>>31402
Because of YAF's faggotry and manipulation of Anon?

Also Blank was constantly depressed.
>> No. 31415
>>31413
No. But this is a derail, let's leave this thread be for whenever HY finally gets back to it.
>> No. 31417
File 125298173087.jpg - (54.38KB , 485x379 , lolwut4.jpg ) [iqdb]
31417
>>31413
YAF got banned, people were confused and mods locked threads etc. Someone made a Thread and that lead to changes of Mods. I remember that Thread exactly, because i made it.
YAF sure was fun.
>> No. 31418
File 125298732527.jpg - (330.66KB , 499x494 , 1252698440429.jpg ) [iqdb]
31418
>YAF's faggotry

That is a given...

>and manipulation of Anon

Bwhahahaha!
You must be tripless YAF, his fanboy and/or just plain retarded.
>> No. 31420
>>31415
As if that'll ever happen.
>> No. 31421
File 125301423254.jpg - (31.18KB , 500x376 , 1250613749960.jpg ) [iqdb]
31421
>>31415
Meanwhile at #THP.
>> No. 31439
>>31418
Are you retarded or something?

I'm saying YAF was largely responsible for Blankfag leaving, unless I'm somehow remembering things wrong, and also that I hate that this happened.
>> No. 31444
>>31417

Actually the only reason the mods were changed was because most of #MiG emailed Holy asking for it.

Hell it was #MiG that decided on who the new mods would be.
>> No. 31487
>>31439
While it's true that YAF played no small part, what with his constant trolling, taunting, ban evasions, and back-tracking over his own words until what once were footprints became a desert, the largest part of the problem was in fact Anon. Every time he tried to do something about the problem - and it most definitely was a problem - Anon would retaliate directly at him, ignoring HY, who he consulted about every move. While it's certainly true that he could have handled things better, what appeared to Anon as a silent ruthless banning, begging cries of "Just a second chance!" was in fact something like a sixth chance.

Putting all the facts into place may change our opinions of individual people involved in the fiasco, but none of that will ever change the fact that everyone involved was being a massive prick in one way or another and because of it we lost what I can say with confidence would have been our greatest story and a fantastic writefag. He hated this place with every fiber of his being for a good while, he still gets an unpleasant feeling from its mention, and he will not be coming back, ever.

Perpetuating debates was never so fun.
>> No. 31517
>>31487
Except Anon had no idea what was going on because he wasn't explaining anything, and that was their main complaint. You can't expect Anon to just go "oh well, what the mods say goes" when a writer suddenly gets banned, but that seems to be what he expected. And that's an unacceptable attitude for a mod to have.

Face it, he was a great writer, but he sucked at being a mod.
>> No. 31520
>>31517
It was explained in the threads YAF was banned in, two stickies, another separate thread on /shrine/, as well as being all over IRC, not to mention that YAF's faggotry had been self evident for a long, long time. Anyone who claims they were on the site at the time but "didn't know what was going on" is either lying or too dumb to live.

What actually happened was that Anon decided they just plain didn't mind YAF's trolling, threadshitting and faggotry and didn't want anyone banned for anything. And that attitude persists to this day, as proven by what's happened to this very thread.

Not to mention the concepts of respect for the people who run the site and the authors who write on it. Those seem to be a lost cause here.
>> No. 31541
>>31520

>concepts of respect
>lost cause

I was going to laugh, but care to elaborate?
>> No. 31543
lol internet
>> No. 31545
>>31543

No, not the entire thread. Just the last fifty posts of so. If you had updated this story, however, this wouldn't have happened.
>> No. 31548
File 12534955847.jpg - (672.49KB , 1231x1300 , 7b6b65b0f94c9cb506bc6a44c72a443b.jpg ) [iqdb]
31548
Let's round this off to make way for a new one then, eh?

Remi certainly thinks so.
>> No. 31549
File 125349563149.jpg - (774.16KB , 992x1214 , 745c54cc65552f73b8e75e4dcb847f4b.jpg ) [iqdb]
31549
>> No. 31550
File 125349572573.jpg - (1.74MB , 1620x1200 , 916e24d66aad8d83932ceeab8cd6112d.jpg ) [iqdb]
31550
I have so much fucking Remi.
>> No. 31551
File 125349577044.jpg - (309.99KB , 920x824 , ebbaf8a1e2424ae89afe7cc92295cb6d.jpg ) [iqdb]
31551
>> No. 31552
File 125349582414.png - (736.03KB , 1000x1200 , ce558b5455d9746da6dee24c7f8229b9.png ) [iqdb]
31552
So.
>> No. 31553
File 125349591986.jpg - (109.33KB , 600x600 , 89c5128c55525269dfa8b744ec10bdd7.jpg ) [iqdb]
31553
Useless Youkai
>> No. 31554
File 12534960105.jpg - (433.88KB , 1024x768 , 50d6b4c3e0cf079d667b4d9b447f0618.jpg ) [iqdb]
31554
You all know what I'm thinking.
>> No. 31555
File 125349643560.jpg - (98.48KB , 780x540 , 4da2e930c7c81a5c5f0f94e40d42ce43.jpg ) [iqdb]
31555
>>31553
More Remi for your sins.
>> No. 31556
File 125349654284.jpg - (126.07KB , 640x640 , b3e139d912218836f5dd24802d5a960a.jpg ) [iqdb]
31556
Well we're past auto-sage but I feel like more Remi.
>> No. 31557
File 125349670155.gif - (77.80KB , 647x768 , 4ac388ffa400623b4243d5629043f147.gif ) [iqdb]
31557
Anyway.
>> No. 31558
File 125349676958.jpg - (215.52KB , 734x1000 , fa64b5893b5332f6606037f6a3a5d1b9.jpg ) [iqdb]
31558
THIS IS YOUR ADMIN SPEAKING OH WAIT I MEAN POSTING MORE VAMPIRE MISTRESS
>> No. 31559
File 125349681699.jpg - (100.34KB , 500x683 , d99d4fc8d3e0e6b3284e1566b954cb34.jpg ) [iqdb]
31559
I hope somebody out there is enjoying this.
>> No. 31560
File 12534969449.png - (150.83KB , 500x600 , 324c33002e2179a4d313c6c2e0cca2e4.png ) [iqdb]
31560
Because you have to ask yourself a question.
>> No. 31561
File 125349696968.jpg - (83.72KB , 600x600 , e25473223ca341aea4ce2e48b1080282.jpg ) [iqdb]
31561
>>31555

More Remi for your laziness
>> No. 31562
File 125349716348.jpg - (118.34KB , 600x800 , 48e6727d6be30068f085d4eacd203b6c.jpg ) [iqdb]
31562
>>31561
Admin fails to provide your free entertainment ≠ laziness.

Suck it up. Like Sera will be doing tomorrow.
>> No. 31563
File 125349722728.jpg - (103.95KB , 600x850 , c01bfcb5f9b576986e5ef48e24f76fec.jpg ) [iqdb]
31563
I was interrupted! The question is, can you ever really have enough Remi?
>> No. 31564
File 125349728853.jpg - (153.64KB , 731x729 , f671b0fb4eb382bec0c10a6770d26cb6.jpg ) [iqdb]
31564
PROTIP: You can never have too much Remi.
>> No. 31565
File 12534973842.jpg - (257.38KB , 600x846 , 0ad2e582ed5a3100fcb52cf1dedf091c.jpg ) [iqdb]
31565
Superior SDM resident.
>> No. 31566
File 125349740715.jpg - (95.83KB , 550x678 , 0309577dfadfb0fca6f3ce18760067c1.jpg ) [iqdb]
31566
>> No. 31567
File 125349751794.png - (569.19KB , 800x600 , 1244421633506.png ) [iqdb]
31567
>>31565
>> No. 31568
File 125349761316.jpg - (35.26KB , 350x399 , d00be64352c548a1dd4ace8282f39d09.jpg ) [iqdb]
31568
>> No. 31569
File 125349779274.png - (254.64KB , 720x960 , 40801b6fafab1429e4dfb2bdd14142ed.png ) [iqdb]
31569
That's all from your friendly neighborhood youkai.

Sera comes out to play tomorrow.
>> No. 31570
>>31563

I could never understand why I can't get enough of Remi...
>> No. 31571
File 125349936738.jpg - (66.39KB , 559x800 , 1253003762083.jpg ) [iqdb]
31571
>>31569

I look forward to it.

Please don't let me down, Rumia~
>> No. 31575
>>31548

This is when Touhou is awesome.
>>31569

This is when Touhou is fappable.