[Return]
Archived Thread

File 121016405036.jpg - (124.71KB , 800x600 , flandre extra screen.jpg ) [iqdb]
2852 No. 2852
Continue.
Options.
>Extras.

Extras Unlocked: 1/?

- 悪魔城レミリアX

Error: patching translation.

- Demon Castle Remilia X

===================

This idea is half-baked and I'm not quite sure where exactly I'm going with it, but rest assured, since the main story is kissu kissu fall in rabu crossed with asskicking GAR etc, this would be more of a dip into campy 1920's horror territory. I'm willing to write it for a bit or go back to the main story whenever.

>> No. 2853
hmmmm, lets go continue to the main story. Need that Remilia H scene and route.
>> No. 2854
Enter name: RICHTER

Now what the hell are we doing again?
>> No. 2855
kinda dead today.
>> No. 2856
Stick to the main story now.
How many days do you plan for the main story?
>> No. 2857
>>2856
In-game days? Minimum three, maybe max six/seven, depending. You guys throw me so many curveballs that the flowchart is pretty much useless by now. Not that it's a bad thing.
>> No. 2858
Let's the continue main-story. Extras can wait until we're finished with that.

Also, since we're on Remilia Modo now, can we do Sakuya route next? How about it?
>> No. 2859
>>2857
I thought it might be, since it's taken this long to clear day 1.

>>2858
That depends on how the voting goes Shirley.
>> No. 2860
>>2858no, flan route
>> No. 2861
>>2858

Yes, yes we can.
On that note I vote for main story so we can finish up with Remilia already.
>> No. 2862
File 121017017927.jpg - (55.44KB , 400x538 , Meiling.jpg ) [iqdb]
2862
>>2858

Sorry buddy, but there's a beautiful gate guard with a heart of gold that we need tending to.
>> No. 2863
Why do I get the feeling HY isn't going to get any rest until he's written 7 different playthroughs (one for the youkai in the basement)?
>> No. 2864
>>2863
Sounds like a Plan, but it will be hard without his help to know what to choose to get on each route. And then you have to get Anon to choose that option, sounds hard.
>> No. 2865
I say main story
>> No. 2866
>>2864
Well considering if we put enough effort into a route we can get locked into it, it's probably not too hard to steer in a single direction. I'm interested to see if proponents of the other routes will sabotage the Remilia route or not. I'm setting myself up for disappointment, but the anons participating in SDM:LA are a little more reasonable than for other stories.
>> No. 2867
the story needs a crazy boss battle against a crazy chainsaw wielding frankenstein monster.
>> No. 2868
>>I'm interested to see if proponents of the other routes will sabotage the Remilia route or not.

I don't see why they would. The route is already locked in, so the only thing something like that would accomplish is getting a few more BAD ENDs. And, frankly, we're probably going to get at least a couple of those on our own, regardless.

Besides that, it's already been clearly stated that we can have multiple playthroughs, so there's no reason we won't be seeing the other routes eventually, anyway.
>> No. 2870
>>2863
>>one for the youkai in the basement

It's covered in its own shit. That's Scorn's job.

Also I take it the decision is [x] Load Game?
>> No. 2871
GO GO GO
>> No. 2872
>>2870
Continue main Story full power.
>> No. 2873
>>2870
"I've never felt this way about any ... thing. Before."
"RAAAAAAGH"
"Your sunken eyes, your pallid skin! So beautiful! Every time I'm near you, that intoxicating aroma fills my nostrils! What is that scent?"
"SHIIIIIIIIIT"
"I cal it love! I think so! Kiss me you freak of nature!"
"LEMME DIEEEEEEEE!"
"Shut up and bite the pillow, I'm going in dry!"
>> No. 2874
>>2873
haha, Scorn master of Scat.
>> No. 2875
>>2873

Oh god.

>"Your sunken eyes, your pallid skin! So beautiful! Every time I'm near you, that intoxicating aroma fills my nostrils! What is that scent?"
>"SHIIIIIIIIIT"

Goddamn it, Scorn. Stop making me laugh.
>> No. 2876
File 121018293752.png - (293.28KB , 800x847 , 15fa63682d165c0f611a75518681782e.png ) [iqdb]
2876
>Load Game.
Options.
Extras.

Loading ...

A second midnight visit to Remilia's room over, you collapse in your bed, thoughts moving too fast to make sense of the last day. So much has happened in such a short space of time, you don't know how to deal with it all.

Remilia ...

That look in her eyes after you kissed. That was a good thing, right? Then it washes over you. Holy shit, you kissed Remilia Scarlet and you're still alive. You reach up and check your neck, just to be absolutely, one hundred percent sure that you haven't been bitten. Nope, no wounds there. Then it was real. Eventually, head spinning with thoughts of what on earth happens next, you fall asleep.

And then there's that voice in your dreams. Again.
"So now I know how you got in." It sounds different, less angry, more ... amused?
"It's my fault, I suppose." It sighs a little. "The intended effect is long past being useful. I like the impact you're having, regardless."
You struggle to respond or move but everything is frozen like last time.
"Just keep up the good work, yeah?" It says. You're sure it's a woman's voice, but that's all you can tell
"I would say don't come crying to me if it all goes wrong, but you don't even know who I am!" The voice gives a little chuckle, then fades once more.

An eon later, your eyes open. It feels like time to wake up, you're a lot less groggy than after last night. Then you remember hearing the voice in your dream. It can't be a dream. Two nights in a row, in this place, can't be coincidence. Patchouli might know a thing or two about how to speak inside a person's dream. Maybe you should ask her.

Just before you start to sit up in bed, you spot someone sitting in the chair on the other side of the room. It's Flandre, swinging her legs over the arm of the chair, reading a book propped in her lap.

[ ] Watch her for a bit.
[ ] Get up and say hello.
[ ] Try to surprise her.
[ ] Doze for a while.
>> No. 2877
[ ] Get up and say hello.
>> No. 2878
[ ] Try to surprise her.
>> No. 2879
[X] Watch her for a bit.
>> No. 2880
[x] Get up and say hello.
>> No. 2882
[x] Get up and say hello.
>> No. 2883
[X] Get up and say hello.
Flandre route would be fine too. Lets just say hello and then play a bit with her.
>> No. 2884
[X] Get up and say hello.

Remember what happened the last time we watched girl? Flandre will surely kill us too.
>> No. 2885
[ ] Doze for a while.
>> No. 2886
[ ] Get up and say hello.
>> No. 2887
[x] Watch her for a bit.
>> No. 2888
[x] Get up and say hello.
>> No. 2889
[x] Watch her for a bit.
>> No. 2890
[­|] Get up and say hello.
>> No. 2891
>>2885
You can doze if you want, talk to Flandre.
>> No. 2892
[x] Watch her for a bit.
>> No. 2893
[x] Watch her for a bit.

Better figure out why she's there without acting first.
>> No. 2894
You rouse yourself, sitting up in bed. Flandre immediately looks up from her book and smiles at you.
"Morning Flan."
"Flan?" She asks and giggles.
Sleep has made you careless, you didn't really think before calling her that. Oh well, may as well make the most of it.
"Yeah, Flan. It's a nickname." You say.
She hops down off the chair, leaving her book behind.
"But a flan is something you eat!" She protests.
"Huh?" No, don't think that, don't think that. Bad thoughts.
"Never mind." She says, climbing up onto the foot of the bed and waiting there on her hands and knees.

Wha-

"Come on then! Get up!" She says, bouncing up and down. "I want to go outside and I waited for you."
You can't help but smile at her enthusiasm.
"Okay Flan, just er ..."
You glance around the room. There. Next to your bed are your clothes. The ones that got covered with blood. Clean ...

"I'll be out in a minute Flan, I just have to get dressed." You say, picking up your clothes.
"Okay. But hurry!" She gives you a little shove before heading out the door and shutting it behind her.

You take off the pajama-things that Sakuya left for you last night, putting your clothes back on. Feels better to be fully dressed. Nice to have somewhere to properly hold the whip as well. Then you notice there is a little paper note on the floor, must have been underneath the pile of clothes.

[ ] Pocket the note, don't leave Flandre waiting.
[ ] Read the note.
[ ] Leave the note here.
>> No. 2895
[X] Read the note.
It could be important, and reading shouldn't take that long.
>> No. 2896
[ ] Read the note.
[ ] Pocket the note

in that order.
>> No. 2897
[x] Read the note.
But only if it's not that long.
>> No. 2898
[x] Read the note.

> ""I want to go outside"
This can't end well.
>> No. 2899
[x] Read the note.

'UR A FAGET'
>> No. 2900
[X] Read the note.
>> No. 2901
[x] Read the note.

Read it now and dispose of it if need be immediately thereafter.
>> No. 2902
[X] Read the note.
[X] Eat Flan.
She looks delicious.
>> No. 2903
[x] Glance at the note while walking out the door
>> No. 2904
File 121018633383.png - (16.50KB , 563x537 , faget.png ) [iqdb]
2904
>>2899
>> No. 2905
We should get Remilia/Flandre Route, instead of just Remilia. Would be lunatic extra hard mode to get.
>> No. 2906
>>2905
Sisterly love.. Threesome ending, I would also add Sakuya:)
>> No. 2907
>>2906
Just the two is enough, if you want Sakuya so much, go aim for Remilia/Sakuya Route.
>> No. 2908
>>2905
Remilia/Sakuya route is the best
>> No. 2909
Slow board is slooooooow tonight. Where is everybody?
>> No. 2910
[X] Read the note.
>> No. 2911
>>2909
You should just do the most popular option when voting seems to die down. People are propably outside enjoying spring anyways.
>> No. 2912
>>2911
I know, I am. Just wondered if anybody was lurking in the wings.
>> No. 2913
>>2909

The people with some connection left to society are busy working, and the NEETs won't be waking up for another few hours.

Since most of the userbase is american, anyway.
>> No. 2914
[X] Read the note.

Might as well, but we should definately try for Remilia/Flandre. That's what a real vampire hunter would do. Get them in the sack together.
>> No. 2915
File 121018844210.jpg - (21.86KB , 268x329 , 1204205856908.jpg ) [iqdb]
2915
[x] Read the note.
>> No. 2916
>>2909
Yeah i know its kinda dead today, but well, its still early, like >>2913 said, not another 2 hours or so until the people come.
>> No. 2917
You pick the note up and unfold it.

'I'm sorry I took your shoe before. It was the only way to make me safe. I want to see you again.'

Oh-

'-Koakuma.'

WHAT.

"Hurry up!" Flandre's head pokes round the side of the door. "What's taking you? Oh, what's that?"
She sees the note in your hands. Before you can even think to crumple it up, she tries to peek at it. You hold it out of the way.
"Hey! What's it say?" She asks.
"It's nothing."
She hangs on your arm and smiles. "Not it's not, what's it say?"
Then before you can answer she jumps a little and reaches for the note. It's not a normal jump. There's no way she could get that much leverage on your arm and there's no increase in her weight on you. She's obviously flying a little.

Gah, bloody flying girls. She snatches the note out of your hand.

She looks at it and frowns. "Your shoes sure do get around. Why did Koakuma take one?"

[ ] Ignore the question, distract her with words.
[ ] Ignore the question, distract her physically.
[ ] Tell her you have no idea.
[ ] "That's for adults only, Flan."
>> No. 2918
[ ] Tell her you have no idea.
>> No. 2919
[x] Read the note.
>> No. 2920
[x] Tell her you have no idea.

What a perv
>> No. 2921
[x] "That's for adults only, Flan."

No wait...it was Koakuma giving the handjob in the bath?

...

OH JESUS CHRIST DONKEYBALLS OF THE ALMIGHTY, THIS IS AWESOME!
>> No. 2922
[X] Tell her you have no idea.
[X] Distract her by tickling her.

We were sure it wasn't Koakuma before...

Maybe she just used whoever was giving us a handjob as a distraction and stole our boot. Remi was acting awfully strange about the incident, so I'd bet she's involved.

Maybe Koakuma needed it to be able to get rid of her constant aura of lust. Or maybe it's a forgery.
>> No. 2923
[x] Tell her you have no idea.
Succubus in the bath is F.O.E
>> No. 2924
[x] Tell her you have no idea.
Make her safe? Koakuma lost me.
>> No. 2925
[X] Tell her you have no idea.
>> No. 2926
>>2922

What, does the rich leather of our boots or shoes negate the carnal lust of a succubi then?

If so that's awesome.
>> No. 2927
[X] Tell her you have no idea.
...Koakuma is so moe.
>> No. 2928
Maybe it was because Koakuma wanted our sole.
... I'll get my coat.
>> No. 2929
>>2926
Or maybe she used our shoe to masturbate?
>> No. 2930
>>2928

OW. FUCKING OW. ULTROS I HATE YOU.
>> No. 2931
She has a foot fetish. She used our boot to relieve herself so we don't get bitten by the vagina teeth.
>> No. 2932
I'm guessing Koakuma just needed something we owned to "make her safe." The boot was probably an item of convenience, as we were rather distracted during the bath.
>> No. 2933
[x] Ignore the question, distract her with words.

If we tell her we have no idea, she's just going to go ask Koakuma, Remilia, and if we're unlucky Sakuya about it.

I think it was still Remi in the bath and the note is a lie. From her reactions at tea we know she knows SOMETHING about it and it would fit perfectly with how she's trying to push us away.
>> No. 2934
[x] Tell her you have no idea.

Why does it feel like things are about to go very wrong?
>> No. 2935
[x] Ignore the question, distract her with EPIC WALL OF TEXT
>> No. 2936
File 121018975844.gif - (439.74KB , 300x400 , 120733506363.gif ) [iqdb]
2936
I'm in Remis House
Stealing ur shoes
>> No. 2937
>>2933
Actually i still don't think it was her.
threating to kill? certianly not her.
Plus, she's supposed to have a REALLY weak voice, we should only be able to hear it if she's directly near our ear.
>> No. 2938
File 121018985933.jpg - (36.73KB , 640x360 , 1206749383850.jpg ) [iqdb]
2938
>>2917
>'-Koakuma.'
>> No. 2939
[ ] Tell her you have no idea.

Seriously, why would she?
Remi clearly knew SOMETHING about the shoe and our little event in the bathroom, judging from her reactions.
Plus, there's still the question of why it was placed in Flandre's room like that.

If someone was trying to make us think Flan took it by planting it there, it's possible this note was made for a similar reason.
>> No. 2940
>>2937
Oh ho~
Why not use her succubus powers to mess with our head
>> No. 2941
[x] Tell her you have no idea.
>> No. 2942
Obviously we need to see Koakuma again, for a little confirmation as to what just happened. Then, we can use this information to convince her to help us translate all of this stuff we have in our pockets.
>> No. 2943
>>2942
Secondet, let's go find Koakuma.
Delicious Succubus tiem
>> No. 2944
Koakuma was probably caught by Remi who was obviously flustered from the hand job. What ensued was basically I won't tell if you won't.
>> No. 2945
[X] "That's for adults only, Flan."
[X] Show her Bedtop sport for indoor types.
>> No. 2946
[X] Tell her you have no idea.
[X] Distract her by tickling her.


Amazing anon, truly amazing. You lock the Remi path two posts or so ago and already you plan infidelity with a loli and a demon?

Shame SHAME ON YOU ANONYMOUS!
>> No. 2947
>>2942
Guys, we need to stay on Target, Remilia Route is the only one. She will be even better then Koakuma.
>> No. 2948
We're not trying to bang her. We still need an assistant in the library though.
>> No. 2949
[X] Tell her you have no idea.

LoL Koakuma was the only one whom I didn't suspected..
>> No. 2950
What a Plot Twist, brb reading scene again picturing Koakuma.
>> No. 2951
NO TARGETS
NO ROUTES

FOLLOWING MY HEART ONLY

FINAL DESTINATION
>> No. 2953
Well it did seem kind of suspicious, at least to me, that HY completely ruled out Koakuma straight off the bat during the bath scene. But then you have to wonder why Remi kept blushing/changing the subject when the bath was mentioned.

Either way a threesome with Remi and Koakuma is extremely appealing right now.
>> No. 2954
>>2947

I think we can sneak Flandre in without Remilia minding too much if we do it right.

[x] Tell her you have no idea.
[x] "Let's go outside and play"
>> No. 2955
Propably like this:
While Remi was giving you the handjob, Koakuma stole your shoe. For what reason, nobody knows.
>> No. 2956
Before we take the note for face value we better get Patchy to verify the note. She'll know Koakuma's handwriting.
>> No. 2957
No Idea won, writing now.
>> No. 2958
>>2956

But that might get Koakuma in trouble with her master and we certainly don't want that now, do we?
>> No. 2959
"I have no idea. Not sure why she took my shoe." You say.
"Hmm ..." Flandre chews her lip.
"I like Koakuma." She says suddenly, handing the note back to you. "I'll ask her for you!"
Not the intended effect, Flandre. At least Koakuma should be discreet about it.
"Ask her later, Flan. Didn't you want to go outside?"
"Yeah!" She grabs your hand, pulling you out of the room and down the corridor with a smile on her face.

"I don't get to go outside often but everyone isn't telling me not to do things lately so we're going to go play!" She's absolutely ecstatic as you reach the front door and she lets of your hand. Come to think of it, you haven't seen the front doors from inside before. They're large but modest, as tall as you and half again, rather thick but just simple wood. As Flandre swings one of them open you see that they aren't so simple after all. The wood is covered in carvings, so delicate and shallow that you can't seem the unless the light is catching them from a certain angle.

"Hmmm hmm hmm." Flandre hums to herself as she slips through the door and skips down the steps to the path outside.

[ ] Go outside.
[ ] Try to get a better look at the carvings.
[ ] Shut the door and lock Flandre out.
>> No. 2960
[X] Go outside.

Play with adorable little sister.
>> No. 2961
[x] Go outside. Yell "SPRING IS HERE!"
>> No. 2962
[x] Go outside.
>> No. 2963
Adventure Time
[X] Go outside.
Scaring people shitless with our Vampire.
>> No. 2964
[ ] Go outside.
>> No. 2965
[ ] Go outside.
>> No. 2966
>>2933 freaking told you so

[x] Try to get a better look at the carvings.
>> No. 2967
[X] Go outside
What time is it? Night right?
>> No. 2968
File 12101930965.jpg - (623.46KB , 720x1092 , ADVENTURE TIME MOTHERFUCKERS.jpg ) [iqdb]
2968
Fuck yeah, Adventure Time.
>> No. 2969
[X] Go outside.
>> No. 2970
something I thought of in IRC:

It occurs to me that Koakuma's attraction to Belmonymous isn't all that cheesy or unlikely. I mean, she lives in a mansion full of WOMEN. Sure, she still gets energy, uh.... somehow....

But damn. For a guy like Belmonymous to come waltzing through all of a sudden? Not to mention he's the first man she's seen in god knows HOW long?

To a succubus deprived of her natural food for so very long, Belmonymous probably looks like an edible Fabio.
>> No. 2971
>>2970
It sounds like we are gonna get raped by her
Yay~
>> No. 2972
Hmm...didn't Remi say we weren't allowed outside?
>> No. 2973
>>2972
Its okay, we got Flan with us, got to show her the World outside.
>> No. 2974
>>2970

Koakuma has sex with the half youkai monsters so yeah.
>> No. 2975
>>2972

Outside the grounds. We can mess around in the garden.
>> No. 2976
[x] Try to get a better look at the carvings.
GARY WAS HERE
ASH IS A LOSER
>> No. 2977
File 121019354158.png - (53.29KB , 1208x296 , takingonzawarudo.png ) [iqdb]
2977
>>2973
I don't like how you capitalized "World"
>> No. 2978
~ZA WARLDO
>> No. 2979
>>2977
I lol'd.
>> No. 2980
File 121019429527.png - (23.83KB , 917x300 , WHATUSAE.png ) [iqdb]
2980
>>2977
>> No. 2981
>>2977

"You're dealing with an expert here."
>> No. 2982
>>2980
IaMP sprite comic. Heaven or Hell?

Also Go Outside won, writing.
>> No. 2983
File 121019447646.gif - (57.05KB , 900x300 , Punch_Bout.gif ) [iqdb]
2983
>>2980
>> No. 2984
>>2972
Stay within the gates and we should be fine.
>> No. 2985
You follow Flandre out into the garden. The sun is out, but it's already afternoon. Maybe four or five o'clock. Flandre looks up, shielding her eyes with her hand and sticking her tongue out at the sun. Then she flashes a smile back at you and runs off between the flowerbeds, laughing.
You follow her for a minute or two until she stops to watch a butterfly settle on a flower.
"What are they?" She asks.
"What are what?"
She points at the butterfly.
"It's a butterfly, a kind of insect." You say. It hits you how little she must get out of the mansion, especially during daylight.
"No, I mean ..." her hand goes to her back, feeling the join between wing and her body, hidden beneath her clothes. She goes very quiet for a minute.

"Flandre? Flan?"
She turns to you, face down, and wraps her arms around your middle, pressing her head to your chest.
"Are you okay?" You ask, putting your hands on her shoulders.
"Yes." Her voice is very quiet.
She stays there for a minute longer.
"Lets go say hi to Meiling!" She says eventually, suddenly springing away from you, smiling again.

[ ] Go see Meiling.
[ ] Ask her what was wrong.
[ ] Challenge her to a race around the garden.
[ ] Ask her to show you the hedgemaze.
>> No. 2987
[x] Ask her what was wrong.
That was just too ominous.
>> No. 2988
[x] Ask her what was wrong.
>> No. 2989
[ ] Go see Meiling.
[ ] Ask her what was wrong.
>> No. 2990
[x] Ask her what was wrong.

Don't want her trying to leave now, do we?
>> No. 2991
[x] Go see Meiling.
>> No. 2992
[D:\] Ask her what was wrong.
>> No. 2993
[X] Go see Meiling.
[X] Ask her what was wrong.
>> No. 2994
[x] Look for a cardboard box, sneak up on Meiling.

She'll love it.
>> No. 2995
[X] Go see Meiling.
[X] Ask her what was wrong.

Flan...?
>> No. 2996
How many votes are we going for now?
>> No. 2997
[x] Go see Meiling.
[x] Ask her what was wrong.
>> No. 2998
[x] Ask her what was wrong.
[x] Challenge her to a race around the garden.
fuck yes, time to play with our vampire.
>> No. 2999
[X] Go see Meiling.
[X] Ask her what was wrong.
>> No. 3000
File 121019593218.png - (44.00KB , 575x518 , 1207780570303.png ) [iqdb]
3000
EXTRA UNLOCKED!
>> No. 3001
[X] Go see Meiling.
[X] Ask her what was wrong.
>> No. 3002
Dere Flandre? Where's my psychotic loli?
>> No. 3003
>>3002
I guess we avoided that so far.
>> No. 3004
>>3002

Hugs time dispelled that hopefully.
>> No. 3005
>>3004
Don't worry. Asking her what's wrong is sure to bring it back up.
>> No. 3006
>>3002
It's a Flandere.
Beware, this type's nature is still unknown
>> No. 3007
[X] Ask her if she wants so see your hedgemaze.

SHABADABA TWEET TWEET TWEET
>> No. 3008
Hungry Youkai, is it possible to get a Remilia/Flandre Route? And if how far off it are we anyway?
>> No. 3009
Hey, HY, how about a Remilia H-scene with Flandre walking in on us?
>> No. 3010
>>3000
do i see some DESPAIR in that picture?
>> No. 3011
>>3009
That could be interesting, especially if she watches for a while and then we notice her.
>> No. 3012
Back from late night cereal eating OM NOM OH GOD. Writing now.

>>3008
"And she loves her sister." - Patchouli.

>>3009
There may be one buried deep in the bowels of the flowchart.
>> No. 3013
File 121019821272.jpg - (381.89KB , 600x692 , 1207781790544.jpg ) [iqdb]
3013
>>3010

Yes, yes you did.
>> No. 3014
File 121019904922.jpg - (211.72KB , 850x680 , sad flan.jpg ) [iqdb]
3014
"Flan, what was wrong just now?" You ask.
Flandre's smile vanishes. She looks down at her feet.
"I ... I wish ..."
She goes silent again, but her hand reaches out and she holds the arm of your coat.
"I wish my wings were pretty like the butterfly's." Her voice is shaky.
"Oh Flandre."
"I wish I was pretty. I wish ..." She gulps and you see her lower lip wobble.
On instinct you pull her over and hug her, she turns her face away from you and you hear her sniff.

You hold her like that for a moment as she breathes in and out slowly.
"You okay Flandre?" You ask.
"Yeah." She pulls back from you. "Um ... thankyou."
She looks calmer, not smiling but not sad either.
"Like I said, let's see Meiling, okay?" She asks, grabbing you by the hand again and leading you in the direction of the outer gates.

[ ] Stay quiet.
[ ] Tell her she is pretty.
[ ] Tell her her wings are pretty.
[ ] Tell her her wings are fucking awesome.
[ ] Stroke one of her wings.
>> No. 3015
[x] Tell her her wings are fucking awesome.

I FUCKING LOVE CHRISTMAS
>> No. 3016
[x] Tell her she is pretty.

This is what you faggots get for failing at chibitami's new game over and over.
>> No. 3017
[x] Tell her she is pretty.

There's something in my eye.
>> No. 3018
[x] Tell her her wings are pretty.
Marx wings are fucking awesome.
>> No. 3019
[X] Tell her she is pretty.
>> No. 3020
[x] Tell her she is pretty.

Oh Shi- Flandre is the ultimate BAD END generator, be nice to her, be very nice!
>> No. 3021
[x] Tell her she is pretty.
[x] Tell her her wings are pretty.
>> No. 3022
File 121019963474.jpg - (46.27KB , 516x729 , flan090.jpg ) [iqdb]
3022
[X] Tell her she is pretty.

*Sniffle*
>> No. 3023
[x] Tell her her wings are fucking awesome.
WINGS THAT SHINE LIKE MOTHERFUCKING NORTH STAR!
FUCK YES! YOU ARE THE BEST WINGS EVER!!!
>> No. 3024
[X] Tell her she is pretty.
[X] Tell her her wings are pretty

Flandre has the most bad ass wings ever.
>> No. 3025
>>3014

[ ] Tell her her wings are pretty.

in b4 "If someone told me I'm pretty, I think I would be very happy" Marisa manga page. Sniff ;_;
>> No. 3026
>>3025

Wait, why not tell her her wings smell nice?
>> No. 3027
File 121019981613.jpg - (231.97KB , 800x800 , 1207781187819.jpg ) [iqdb]
3027
>>3014

MUST STROKE
[ x ] Stroke one of her wings.
>> No. 3028
[x] Tell her her wings are pretty.

Because it true
>> No. 3029
[X] Tell her she is pretty.
And we don't even have to lie.
Now how awesome is that?
>> No. 3030
☞ Tell her she is pretty.
☞ Tell her her wings are pretty.
>> No. 3031
[X] Tell her she is pretty.
>> No. 3032
>>3027
Waaait a minute...
>> No. 3033
[x] Tell her she is pretty.
>> No. 3034
[X] Tell her she is pretty.
[X] Tell her her wings are pretty.
[X] Tell her her wings are fucking awesome.
[X] Stroke one of her wings.

THESE CHIPS ARE FUKKIN GOOD
>> No. 3035
[x] Tell her her wings are fucking awesome.

They are pretty badass.
>> No. 3036
[x] Tell her she is pretty, oh so pretty, so pretty and witty and bright!
>> No. 3037
Telling her she's pretty won. Writing.
>> No. 3038
[x] Tell her her wings are pretty.
[x] Stroke one of her wings.
>> No. 3039
>>3038
SLOWPOKE LIVES
>> No. 3040
>>3037
Last time we said that to flandre we got raped in WUiG.
>> No. 3041
>>3040

This is no WUIG, boy! No WUIG!
>> No. 3042
>>3040

At least we didn't die.
>> No. 3043
>>3040

WUiG? No... This! Is! SDM!
>> No. 3044
There's still time before you reach the gates if you don't want Meiling to overhear. You tug on Flandre's hand a little to get her to slow down and look at you.
"Hey, Flan."
"Mm?" She turns her head to you, still walking.
"You don't have to wish you're pretty. You are pretty. Really pretty."
She stops, still holding your hand.
"No I'm not." She says, not looking at you.
"I think you are, you're lovely." You reach over and stroke the back of her hair where it pokes out from under her hat.
"Of course you're pretty."
She looks up at you this time, biting her lip. "You really think so?"
"Yup. Flandre is a pretty girl. Anyone who says otherwise is a dirty liar, right?" You grin at her.
"Y-Yeah!" She seems a little uncertain, but she's smiling again now. You give her hand a squeeze and she tugs you along again, smiling up at you.

You hear a voice coming from over by the gate. Must be on the other side. Actually it sounds more like two voices. Flandre follows your gaze and looks at the gate as it swings open.
"-know the way. Enjoy yourself." That was Meiling.
"Thankyou." That voice sounds more refined, well spoken.
Then she steps through the gate. Long blue dress, white shawl and a pink ribbon in her hair. A small doll floats just behind and to the right of her and she's carrying a book bound with another ribbon.

No mistake, that's Alice. She hasn't spotted you and Flandre in the garden yet.

[ ] Go over and say hi.
[ ] Do nothing.
[ ] "Shhh!" Pull Flandre down and hide behind something.
[ ] "Shhh!" Hide and jump out with Flandre as Alice passes.
>> No. 3045
>>3044
>No mistake, that's Alice

What the FUCK are YOU doing HERE?!

[ ] "Shhh!" Pull Flandre down and hide behind something.
>> No. 3046
File 121020186626.jpg - (53.20KB , 527x565 , 1204946941948.jpg ) [iqdb]
3046
>>3044

[x ] "Shhh!" Hide and jump out with Flandre as Alice passes.

MANLY POSE!
>> No. 3047
[ ] "Shhh!" Hide and jump out with Flandre as Alice passes.

lulz
>> No. 3048
[x] "Shhh!" Pull Flandre down and hide behind something.

C'mon guys, it's prank time
>> No. 3049
[x ] "Shhh!" Hide and jump out with Flandre as Alice passes.
>> No. 3050
File 121020200824.png - (344.71KB , 700x600 , 1207994110711.png ) [iqdb]
3050
>>3045

She visits Patchy once in a while, dipshit.
>> No. 3051
[ ] "Shhh!" Hide and jump out with Flandre as Alice passes.
Yo snake go sneak that shit!
>> No. 3052
File 121020210564.jpg - (40.38KB , 490x383 , 1210060646465.jpg ) [iqdb]
3052
>> No. 3053
File 121020212255.jpg - (107.43KB , 426x473 , 1ed38aef.jpg ) [iqdb]
3053
>>3050

... I see.
>> No. 3054
[X] "Shhh!" Hide and jump out with Flandre as Alice passes.
>> No. 3055
File 121020219541.jpg - (159.85KB , 453x400 , Alice1.jpg ) [iqdb]
3055
>> No. 3057
[X] "Shhh!" Hide and jump out with Flandre as Alice passes.

We are going to die.
>> No. 3058
[x] Go over and say hi.
>> No. 3059
[ ] "Shhh!" Hide and jump out with Flandre as Alice passes.
>> No. 3060
>>3052
I suppose I should have expected that.
>> No. 3061
[x] "Shhh!" Hide and jump out with Flandre as Alice passes.

Seems like fun.
>> No. 3062
>>3045
I'm sorry guys, when I don't keep her busy in /forest/ she tends to wander from story to story looking for attention.

[ ] "Shhh!" Hide and jump out with Flandre as Alice passes.
>> No. 3063
First,
[X] Tell her she is pretty.
Then,
[X] Tell her her wings are fucking pretty
>> No. 3064
>>3063

Aw, what the FUCK!? I should have refreshed first.
>> No. 3065
>>3063

Aw, what the FUCK!? I should have refreshed first.
>> No. 3066
>>3052
>>3062

Same person. I guarantee it.
>> No. 3067
File 121020286978.jpg - (65.59KB , 392x540 , 1206279687112.jpg ) [iqdb]
3067
>>3062
I'd keep her busy if you know what I mean
>> No. 3068
[x] "Shhh!" Hide and jump out with Flandre as Alice passes.
>> No. 3069
>>3067
Play your cards right and you'll get a chance to show me exactly what you mean.
>> No. 3070
[X] "Shhh!" Hide and jump out with Flandre as Alice passes.

Hope Flandre won't get too enthusiastic
>> No. 3071
>>3070
You all know Flandre's gonna kill her right?
>> No. 3072
>>3069
Oh I'll play my cards right and show you what I mean if you know what I mean
>> No. 3073
>>3069

Break away! You ineffective writer!
>> No. 3074
>>3069
Considering there's about 2 Alice fans following your story including me, that's highly doubtful.
>> No. 3075
>>3071

Patchouli route closed? Too bad we already are in another one.
>> No. 3076
>>3071

Patchouli route closed? Too bad we already are in another one.
>> No. 3077
>>3073
WAT
>> No. 3078
File 121020461574.png - (285.00KB , 1138x1600 , 042_1d7r.png ) [iqdb]
3078
I know we're on the Remilia route, so maybe we can watch.
>> No. 3079
There should've been a route in which we could help Remilia and Patchouli rekindle the fire in their centuries-old relationship.
>> No. 3080
[X] "Shhh!" Hide and jump out with Flandre as Alice passes.
Poor Girl will shit herself from the shock.
>> No. 3081
File 121020498239.jpg - (264.72KB , 500x700 , 1008ea831d743dce42961e49d658236d.jpg ) [iqdb]
3081
You place your hand on Flandre's head and push her down, putting a finger to your lips and going "shhh" as you drop down beside her. The flowerbed here is full of strange bushes and plants, more than high enough to hide you from the path just across if you shift around right as Alice draws closer.

"What are we doing?" Flandre whispers, grinning.
"Hiding from Alice."
"Why?" She asks.
"So we can jump out and give her a scare as she walks past."
Flandre's grin widens.
"I don't like her." Flandre says as you watch Alice walking down the path. She looks ... wait, she looks nervous. She's fingering the edge of the ribbon wrapped around her waist, she keeps looking up at the mansion and down at her feet again as she walks.

She could do with shocking out of that mood, whatever it is.

You turn back to Flandre.
"She's always visiting Patchy and she never lets me play with her dolls. Patchy is always sad after she's been as well. I don't like her."
You put your finger to Flandre's lips to quiet her down again.
"When she reaches the edge of this bush here, I want you to jump out over there." You say.
"Over the top?" Flandre asks.
"Yeah ... you can fly, why not?"

Bloody flying girls.

You tense and still your breathing as Alice nears the spot. Then you tap Flandre on the head and mouth "Go!"
Flandre springs from her crouch, up and over the top of the bush.
"BOO!" You hear her shout.
Alice shrieks in surprise.
Before she can recover you slip out of your hiding place and around the bush to stand behind her.
"Boo." You say quietly.

She spins around from Flandre, who is sticking her tongue out, and slaps you.

With her book.

You reel from the hit, clutching your face.
"Ow! Shit!"
She's not particularly strong but that book was hard. Really heavy too.
"Who ... who in the world are you?" She asks, stunned.
You can see Shanghai hovering above her shoulder, looking at you.
Flandre runs over and stands between you and Alice, obviously very angry.
"Just go inside! Leave him alone!" She shouts at Alice.
Alice just stands there, wide eyed, clutching her book to her chest.

[ ] Try to calm Flandre down, tell her Alice didn't mean to hit you.
[ ] "You tell her Flan!" Mouth a silent apology over Flandre's head.
[ ] "You tell her Flan!" Glare at Alice.
[ ] Do nothing.
>> No. 3082
[X] Try to calm Flandre down, tell her Alice didn't mean to hit you.

Angry Flandre is bad news.
>> No. 3083
[x] Try to calm Flandre down, tell her Alice didn't mean to hit you.
>> No. 3084
[X] Try to calm Flandre down, tell her Alice didn't mean to hit you.

Must avoid killing the guests
>> No. 3085
[X] "You tell her Flan!" Mouth a silent apology over Flandre's head.
Well, RIP Alice.
>> No. 3086
[ ] Try to calm Flandre down, tell her Alice didn't mean to hit you.

We just got falcon book'd
>> No. 3087
[x] Try to calm Flandre down, tell her Alice didn't mean to hit you.
>> No. 3088
Try to calm Flandre down, tell her Alice didn't mean to hit you.

80% sure that Alice is leaking poop from the sight of angered Flan.
>> No. 3089
Awwwww, cute Flan protecting us, is cute.
>> No. 3090
[X] Try to calm Flandre down, tell her Alice didn't mean to hit you.
>> No. 3091
[x] Try to calm Flandre down, tell her Alice didn't mean to hit you.
Nice one, fagitts
>> No. 3092
[ ] Try to calm Flandre down, tell her Alice didn't mean to hit you.
>> No. 3093
[x] Try to calm Flandre down, tell her Alice didn't mean to hit you.
>> No. 3094
[x] Try to calm Flandre down, tell her Alice didn't mean to hit you.
>> No. 3095
>>3091

It was funny!

[x] Try to calm Flandre down, tell her Alice didn't mean to hit you.
>> No. 3096
[X] "You tell her Flan!" Glare at Alice
Just get her to murder Alice, no one will miss her anyway.
>> No. 3097
[X] Do nothing.
Alice'd
>> No. 3098
[ ] Try to calm Flandre down, tell her Alice didn't mean to hit you.
>> No. 3099
[x] Try to calm Flandre down, tell her Alice didn't mean to hit you.

B-but she did ;_;
>> No. 3100
That's it from me for the night, got to be up earlier than usual tomorrow morning.

Back tomorrow! Votes look decided now anyway.
>> No. 3101
>>3100
Good night, i hope we get a WALL OF TEXT tomorrow when you are back.
>> No. 3102
[x] Try to calm Flandre down, tell her Alice didn't mean to hit you.
>> No. 3103
So calming Flandre down won?

FUCK YES,
RABU ANDO PISU!
>> No. 3104
Flandre blows a hole through us while trying to hit Alice.

BAD END
>> No. 3105
File 121022231690.jpg - (65.57KB , 394x600 , Shanghai_00011.jpg ) [iqdb]
3105
Can we make moves on Shanghai?
>> No. 3106
[X] Try to calm Flandre down, tell her Alice didn't mean to hit you.

Won't work though. Good night, sweet Alice! ;_;
>> No. 3108
File 121023451942.png - (385.71KB , 1084x1600 , Mossarism_39.png ) [iqdb]
3108
>Flandre looks up, shielding her eyes with her hand and sticking her tongue out at the sun.
>It hits you how little she must get out of the mansion, especially during daylight.
>Flandre
>sun
>get out
>during daylight

Uh-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha...what?
>> No. 3109
>>3108

They become weaker when exposed to sunlight but they don't die from it. Zun agreed.
>> No. 3110
>"...Patchy is always sad after she's been as well. I don't like her."

I guess Patchy likes Alice then. We should get Flan to ask Patchy why she's sad when Alice leaves, and maybe as Koakuma or Patchy herself about it. If we can hook them up, we'll get mad library credits from Patch & Koakuma, and dere-modo Alice might give Flandre a doll of her own.
>> No. 3111
>>3110
She's sad because only 3 people ever come to visit her: her own servant, a thief, and ONE OF HER, ONE OF HER, ONE OF HER! Seriously, even though they're "friends", I've only seen/heard of Patchi going to see Remilia, never the other way around. Flan's in a basement, China's outside, and Sakuya shows up only because her duty has her to. Patchi is extremely lonely.

Apparently, Patchi is just as tsundere for Alice as Alice is for Marisa, who wants Patchi for her delicious magic-making brain...
>> No. 3112
>>3108
Learn your Touhous.
>> No. 3113
>>3111

Yeah I guess Alice is a total red herring and not a plot point at all.
>> No. 3114
>>3113
Extra, throw-away, "HY throwing a proverbial bone route", perhaps?
>> No. 3115
Patchy wasn't the one who wrote the DBZ fanfiction, obviously. It was Alice, and Patchy reads her stuff.
The reason Patchy is sad every time Alice leaves is that Alice's writing is so horrible.
>> No. 3116
>>3114
I'll tell you plain right now so you don't go barreling into BAD ENDs chasing something that doesn't exist. There is no Alice route, but she may or may not be important to part of the story.
>> No. 3117
>>3115

Must go to libary now.
>> No. 3118
>>3116

Yo HY, are you going to write now? Please?
>> No. 3119
File 121025522189.jpg - (10.57KB , 257x165 , Face_IRL.jpg ) [iqdb]
3119
>>3116
>she may or may not be important to part of the story

OH REALLY
>> No. 3120
File 121025541262.gif - (703.93KB , 200x151 , 1210242489093.gif ) [iqdb]
3120
>There is no Alice route
>> No. 3121
Thank God no Alice route.
[X] "You tell her Flan!" Glare at Alice.
Kill her Flan, kill her!
>> No. 3122
☞ "You tell her Flan!" Mouth a silent apology over Flandre's head.
>> No. 3123
[X] "You tell her Flan!" Glare at Alice.

I don't like her, she does not belong to the mansion.

GET HER!!
>> No. 3124
[X] Try to calm Flandre down, tell her Alice didn't mean to hit you.

An angry Flan can cause some damage. Plus, this was kind of our fault.
>> No. 3125
File 121026244516.jpg - (205.83KB , 593x494 , 5382327971584162f6694fdd5fe77990.jpg ) [iqdb]
3125
Right, that's enough fucking Shakespeare for one day, back to the Mansion.

==========================

Alice is just standing there, despite you silently willing her to move. She looks really shaken up by what you intended to be a little joke. Then you notice out of the corner of your eye that the crystals all long Flandre's wings are starting to slowly pulse with light. That can't be good. A wave of chemical smell washes over you. It's like petrol, sulphur and ozone.

Shit.

Quick as you you can you crouch, wrapping your arms around Flandre's stomach and giving her a little hug.
"I'm fine, Flan. Alice was just playing." You say.
Your face is over her shoulder and her wing is brushed right up against you. The smell is overpowering. Not the kind of smell that makes you want to gag or retch, but it's just everywhere, blocking everything else out.
Flandre is still glaring up at Alice, but you feel one of her hands on yours.
"Flan?"
She looks at you at last.
"I'm fine, see?"
You show her your face. She bites her lip.
Alice has taken the moment to regain her composure.
"Well ..." She says, uncertain.
"Sorry Alice." Flandre says in a small voice, looking down at the ground.
"That's ... that's quite alright." Alice says, leaning down so she's face to face with Flandre. To your great surprise, Alice smiles.
The smell from Flandre's wings seems to be lessening. You stand back up and apologize to Alice yourself.
"Thankyou." She nods at you and turns back down the pathway. She had a strange expression just now when speaking to you, like ... pity? What was that about? Shanghai hangs in the air for a moment longer, looking at you, then floats off after her mistress.

She didn't even give you time to introduce yourself.

Flandre puts her hand on your arm.
"That was funny!" She says, with a huge grin.
"It was?" You ask.
"Yeah!" She winks at you. "Gave her a scare! Gave her a scare!" She says in a sing-song voice.
You watch Alice as she disappears inside the mansion doorway. She looks calmer than before.

[ ] May as well go see Meiling.
[ ] Do something else in the garden with Flandre.
[ ] Follow Alice, speak to her.
[ ] Follow Alice, don't let her see you.
[ ] Ask Flandre about Alice.
>> No. 3126
[x] May as well go see Meiling.
Flandre wanted to see her. We can talk to Alice later.
>> No. 3127
[X] May as well go see Meiling.
Hopefully we can talk to Alice later. It would suck if we couldn't.
>> No. 3128
[X] May as well go see Meiling.

Flan wanted to talk to her, so let's do it.
>> No. 3129
[x] May as well go see Meiling.
>> No. 3130
[x] May as well go see Meiling
>> No. 3131
[x] May as well go see Meiling.

>We can talk to Alice later.
Well, she'll leave after some time. We can talk to Meiling whenever we want. It's not like she vanishes together with the gate.
>> No. 3132
[X] May as well go see Meiling.
hmmm, something is wrong here, we should talk to Alice later to find out what is going on, she knows more then we do.
>> No. 3133
I wonder if Alice has just assumed we've been bitten, or that we're going to die?

We should talk with Patch later, and ask why Alice might have looked at us so strange.
>> No. 3134
>I wonder if Alice has just assumed we've been bitten

What's bad about being bitten?
>> No. 3135
[x] May as well go see Meiling.

Meiling, Meiling, Hong Meiling~
>> No. 3136
>>3134

Zombie slave'd. Maybe.
>> No. 3137
>>3136
SAX SLAVE
>> No. 3138
>>3137
alice haet jazz
>> No. 3139
[x] May as well go see Meiling.
>> No. 3140
>>3136
So you mean she has no idea how ZUN vampires work?
>> No. 3141
File 121026662023.jpg - (73.74KB , 1100x600 , 2de068e5db274c734b84a800414fe785.jpg ) [iqdb]
3141
"Come on Flan, let's go see Meiling." You say, heading over towards the gate.
Flandre skips along beside you, humming to herself. She seems extremely happy, she's even flexing her wings up and down. Looks like your words had a really positive effect on her.
Swinging the gate open you're greeted by the sight of a very surprised looking Meiling.
"Oh! Hello!" She bows to you and then notices Flandre.
"Flandre! What are you doing outside? The sun is bad for you!" Meiling tuts and wags her finger at Flandre.
"I know! But I haven't seen you in ages and ages Miss Meiling!" Flandre says.
Then you notice Flandre's expression change, like she just had an idea. She quickly closes the gap between herself and Meiling and then wraps her arms around Meiling's middle, closing her eyes and rubbing her head against Meiling.
"Oh! Er ..." Meiling blushes a little and puts a hand on Flandre's head.

You laugh.

"Isn't hugging fun?" Flandre says.
"Er ... yes." Meiling's voice softens and she puts her arm around Flandre's shoulders.
She looks at you.
"Escorting the young Mistress are you? Just um ..." Meiling glances around. "Enjoy the garden. Yes! Enjoy the garden, hah."

You notice Meiling's bruise from yesterday has vanished.

[ ] "Am I really not allowed out?"
[ ] Ask her about Alice.
[ ] Join in the hug.
[ ] Ask her about her day.
[ ] Say nothing.
>> No. 3142
[X] Join in the hug.

Group hug is HHHNNNNNNNGGGGGGGHHHH.
>> No. 3144
[X] Join in the hug.
[X] Ask her about her day.
[X] Ask her about Alice.
Why choose one when you can have 3 at once.
>> No. 3145
[x] Ask her about Alice.
>> No. 3146
[x] Join in the hug.
DOG PILE
>> No. 3148
[x] Ask her about her day.
>> No. 3149
[ ] Join in the hug.
>> No. 3150
[ ] Join in the hug.
[ ] Ask her about her day.

In this order.
>> No. 3151
[x] Ask her about her day.
Need more love points.

[x] Ask her about Alice.
I doubt she would know anything other than "Alice visits Patchi" but hell its worth a shot.

Group hug is tempting, but Anon is too manly for that.
>> No. 3152
[X] Join in the hug.
[X] Ask her about her day.

Need the picture of everyone hugging Meiling.
>> No. 3153
>>3152

>>38
>> No. 3154
File 12102673892.jpg - (358.15KB , 852x1200 , 1209937821265.jpg ) [iqdb]
3154
We're already on Remi's route, guys. Hugging little sister is ok, but Meiling is a woman.

[ ] "Am I really not allowed out?"
[ ] Ask her about Alice.
>> No. 3155
>>3151
No Anon is too manly to hug China and Flan.
>> No. 3156
[ ] Ask her about her day

We may be locked into Remilia's route, but that doesn't mean we can't be friends with all the SDM ladies.

Plus, we need to play some vidya with China.
>> No. 3158
>>3154

Flan wanted to hug her, so if we join in Flan will be even happier. Every time someone comes up, we can pull them into the hug as well. Eventually it will be like one really big family.
>> No. 3159
Our Target is still Remilia, but one hug can not do any harm.
>> No. 3160
>>We may be locked into Remilia's route, but that doesn't mean we can't be friends with all the SDM ladies.

Listen to this man. Your actions regarding the other characters have massive impact on your chances of later survival.
>> No. 3161
[x] Ask her about Alice.
>> No. 3162
>>3160
So in short we need to collect friends points from Patchy, Flan and Meiling in order to wrap this up in a good end with Remilia.
>> No. 3163
>>3162
You wish it was as simple as that.
>> No. 3164
>>3160

I've never understood why some people vote to ignore or even offend the girls we're not after in some of the other stories. I mean, if you make a bad impression on everyone but your sweetheart, it'll come back to bite you in the ass later.
>> No. 3165
[x] Ask her about her day.
>> No. 3166
[x] Ask her about her day.
>> No. 3167
>>3160
Suddenly I have this horrible feeling that a small team of vampire hunters are dropping by for a visit at the climax of Remi's path.
>> No. 3168
>>3163
Actually i do, i am still hoping for a Remilia/Flandre Route, but it would be boring if it were just that simple.
>> No. 3169
[X] Join in the hug.
[X] Ask her about her day.

Such a wonderful situation.
>> No. 3170
[x] Join in the hug.

You know.
Platonically.
>> No. 3171
[X] Ask her about her day
>> No. 3172
File 121027071994.jpg - (18.45KB , 233x190 , 12068096701251.jpg ) [iqdb]
3172
Well, my Mistress really likes that man and he's like a father to Flandre. I think he is a family member of the Scarlet's. He is my Lord.. <3
>> No. 3173
>>3172
>> No. 3174
>>3172
I forgot Sakuya, wonder if she would help us if we get into problems.
>> No. 3175
>>3142
>>3144
>>3146
>>3149
>>3150

...We're dead
>> No. 3176
File 121027111323.jpg - (55.09KB , 400x604 , 120925956830.jpg ) [iqdb]
3176
>>3164
I wouldn't (and didn't) say to ignore her--just that we shouldn't go hugging everyone. It's okay to hug Flandre because of her mentality. With her, it's just being a friend. This is not the case with anyone else, because noone else has the mind of a little girl.
>> No. 3177
>>3176

You know that friends can hug each other, right? In a completely platonic way?
>> No. 3178
>>3177
From my experience, Anonymous never does ANYTHING platonically.
>> No. 3179
File 121027153573.jpg - (294.92KB , 640x480 , nicelake.jpg ) [iqdb]
3179
>>3175
I can see you, Anonymous!
>> No. 3180
[x] Ask her about her day
>> No. 3181
The story will end with Remilia falling for us, but Flandre getting in the way because she loves us too. Sukaya has had her vampire hunter instincts rekindled and will on impulse turn on Remi, killing her in cold blood. Having realized what she has done, Sakuya kills herself and China cries broken hearted. Flandre goes nuts and Patchi and everyone's favorite succubus die stopping her. Your final act of compassion is to hug the bloody confused Flan and kill her, ending her misery.
>> No. 3182
Ask her about her day won, writing now.
>> No. 3183
☞ Ask her about Alice.
☞ Ask her about her day.
>> No. 3184
>>3181
>and kill her

Had me going all the way up until that part.
>> No. 3185
>>3181
Go back writing that Kaguya/Mokou H Scene.
>> No. 3186
>>3174 A good question.
You really amazed Sakuya, but I doubt she would help you, think back The Mistress always comes first, or the little accident with that youkai, and she knows something important about Belmont.
So Sakuya is still ??? to me.. Try giving her some flowers (not from the mansions garden coz she is its gardener:) And I see that she does not want to be the second in her mistress heart, so I think she sees you as her concurent..

ALSO: we might missed our chance to see a lesbian H-scene between Patchy and Alice, and I suppose we should really go into the libary for that dictionary. DELICIOUS PAGE MUST TRANSLATE IT! Although it can make things very complicated, but I doubt you know what I mean..
>> No. 3187
>>3181 LOL a RONERY END appeared.

FUCKING JAPANESE FAGS ALWAYS WANT THE DRAMA!
>> No. 3188
>>3181
Embodiment of Nameless Devil ending.
>> No. 3189
Sorry for the wait, my food was accosted by terrible vermin.

============================

You smile at the sight of Flandre hugging Meiling.
"So how has you day been?" You ask, making conversation.
"Oh, you know, the usual." Meiling's eyes flick to the side and then back to you.
You follow where her gaze went. There is a second door in the walls which you've never noticed before. A normal sized wooden door.
"Is that where you sleep, Meiling?" You ask. You guess the wall is thick enough to house a small room or two perhaps.
Flandre looks up at her too, waiting for an answer.
Meiling blushes and scratches the back of her head, looking away.
"Uhh ... yeah." For some reason she's speaking too loud. "I wouldn't go in there though, it's not very interesting."
Maybe she's been slacking off all day, or maybe there's a game on pause in there and she doesn't want Sakuya to know.

Then without warning the door opens.
"Mei, what are you shouting abo-"
It's Sakuya.

She's just as surprised as you. Mouth open and unable to finish her sentence she just stares at you like a rabbit caught in headlights. You notice she is holding a playstation controller in her hand. The room behind her looks small but cosy and very messy. Then you feel that little jolt like usual, the controller is suddenly gone and Sakuya looks perfectly composed and calm. She shuts the door behind her.
"Good job China, nice to see you're keeping your quarters clean." Sakuya says, twirling a dagger on the end of her finger and raising her eyebrows at Meiling.
Meiling bows hurriedly. Flandre just frowns in confusion.
"Oh, you're finally awake are you?" Sakuya says to you.
"Well ... yes. I'm not sleeping right now am I?"
"That's, gah. Have you never heard of a rhetorical question?" She asks.
You nod, grinning at her.
She rolls her eyes.
"Anyway, you'll need to eat. Come to the kitchen sometime and I'll get you something." She says.
"And Flandre," she adds "don't stay out too long." She heads through the gate and back towards the Mansion.

[ ] Ask Meiling what Sakuya was doing in her room.
[ ] Ignore what you just saw.
[ ] Back to the garden with Flandre.
[ ] Food time.
>> No. 3190
[X] Ask Meiling what Sakuya was doing in her room.

ASK IT!!!
>> No. 3191
[X] Ignore what you just saw.

Mei Ling probably feels embarrassed enough as it is.
>> No. 3193
[X] Ask Meiling what Sakuya was doing in her room.
A Sakuya route would be fine too, she seems kinda easy going when people not look.
>> No. 3194
[x] Ignore what you just saw.
>> No. 3195
[x] Ask Meiling what Sakuya was doing in her room.
Is it a taboo to play video games in Gensokyo or something? We better warn Meiling and Sakuya that we're fucking experts at Melty Blood.
>> No. 3196
[X] Ask Meiling what Sakuya was doing in her room.
Then, to the kitchen.
>> No. 3197
File 121027405020.jpg - (80.50KB , 640x480 , You are the cutest.jpg ) [iqdb]
3197
[x] Back to the garden with Flandre. Tell her to sit down and close her eyes while you attempt to make a crown of flowers for her.
>> No. 3198
>my food was accosted by terrible vermin.
flatmates?

☞ Food time.

We'll ask Sakuya directly.
>> No. 3199
[X] Ask Meiling if she has a multitab and additioal controllers for that playstation so all of you can paly together some time.
>> No. 3200
>>3197
So nice and peacefully at the moment, too bad that is going to change soon.
>> No. 3201
[x] Ask Meiling what Sakuya was doing in her room.
>> No. 3202
[X] Ignore what you just saw.
>> No. 3203
[X] Back to the garden with Flandre. Tell her to sit down and close her eyes while you attempt to make a crown of flowers for her.

I'm HHNNNNNNGGGHing already.
>> No. 3204
[X] Back to the garden with Flandre. Tell her to sit down and close her eyes while you attempt to make a crown of flowers for her.

It must be done.

Little sister will be treated like a princess.
>> No. 3205
>>3204
>>3203
>>3197

Suddenly Yuka appears.
>> No. 3206
>>3197

[x] Back to the garden with Flandre. Tell her to sit down and close her eyes while you attempt to make a crown of flowers for her.

I awwww'd
Do it
>> No. 3207
[X] Ask Meiling what Sakuya was doing in her room.
>> No. 3208
x] Back to the garden with Flandre. Tell her to sit down and close her eyes while you attempt to make a crown of flowers for her.

This seems like a good idea, let's continue our quest to stabilize Flandre a bit
>> No. 3209
[X] Back to the garden with Flandre. Tell her to sit down and close her eyes while you attempt to make a crown of flowers for her.

HNNNGHHHH, etc.
>> No. 3210
[X] Ask Meiling what Sakuya was doing in her room.
>> No. 3211
>[ ] Back to the garden with Flandre. Tell her to sit down and close her eyes while you attempt to make a crown of flowers for her.

STOP TRYING TO MAKE MY BELMONYMOUS DO GIRLY THINGS

[x] Ask Meiling what Sakuya was doing in her room.
>> No. 3212
Ask her won. Writing now.

But that flowers idea is awesome, you soppy buggers. Remembering it for later.
>> No. 3213
>>3212
Indeed, Anon can come up with some pretty awesome things some time. Would be an awesome scene with Flan making flower crowns, DO IT.
>> No. 3214
[x] Ask what game she was playing.
>> No. 3215
>>3211
>>STOP TRYING TO MAKE MY BELMONYMOUS DO GIRLY THINGS

This isn't girly
It's just a sweet dream...
>> No. 3216
>>3211
What? Making Flower Crowns with one of the most dangerous youkai in Gensokyo, who is on top of it totaly insane is not manly enough?
>> No. 3217
>>3216
The fact that she's extremely deredere towards us kind of takes the danger out of the situation.

Now, saying "You're the scariest" and then fitting that flower crown on top of her head while she's raging and trying to rip our throat out, that would make it manly again.
>> No. 3219
>>3217 not manly, deadly

CORRECTED
>> No. 3222
>>3217
No one would be so stupid as to pick such an option. I don't think we will have any problems with Flan at the moment, she seems to like us a great deal and happy that we spend time with her outside.
>> No. 3230
>No one would be so stupid as to pick such an option.
And that's one reason why making flower crowns in the garden won't be anything other than girly.
>> No. 3283
>>3222
>No one would be so stupid as to pick such an option.

I beg to differ. Between peeking at Remilia, jumping off the roof, killing Aya, and looking under people's houses (I still don't know WHY the hell we did that), I have come to the conclusion that no option is too dumb for anonymous to pick.
>> No. 3462
>>3184

Ah, did I say "kill Flandre"? Sorry I meant "fly off into the blood red sunset, wind whipping through your hair and crystal wings clinking."

Much better ending.