[Return]
Archived Thread

File 124145247449.jpg - (162.60KB , 844x870 , 9a7227d62c6d6a019d49ec2f53ad2e3e.jpg ) [iqdb]
28307 No. 28307
You step out slowly from behind the bookcase, not wanting the woman to think you were sneaking up on her.
"H-hello." You say, breath catching in your throat as she turns and sees you, her hair moving in a wave behind her. Oh my, she is stunning.
She raises her eyebrows at the sight of you, blinking in surprise, but she doesn't say anything, just cocks her head and stares. You take a deep breath and curtsey, but your back foot slips on the wood of the library floor.
"Oop!" You try to grab the side of the bookcase, flailing as you fall over onto your ass with a thump. At least your skirt didn't reveal anything, but that was very embarrassing. You feel your face going red with shame at your own clumsiness.

The woman hides her mouth behind her hand, but you can see the silent giggle in her eyes. You pick yourself up and rub your backside. That hurt! And now you look like a fool, you can barely meet her eyes.
"I-I ... um ... " You trail off, feeling really unsure of yourself now, but the woman just smiles and shakes her head, shrugging. The motion makes her breasts wobble a little and for a long moment you can't tear your eyes away. You gulp, blushing and looking down, praying she didn't see the direction of your gaze. "Sorry." You say. "I'm new here and I'm lost."
She cocks her head at you in question.
"I mean!" You say, hurrying the words out. "I'm supposed to be in here! Miss Patchouli invited me in ... then I got lost." You gulp. The woman's face lights up now, she all but grins at you.

"W-what is it?" You ask, suddenly worried. You barely know how to conduct yourself in front of her. She's so beautiful, you want something, but you don't know how to go about it.
"Ah~" She opens her mouth and makes a strange sort of singing noise, almost sort of elated. What is she anyway? You blink and push your mind out into the ambient magic, looking for her aura. A deep, fleshy red, pink and soft and-

Oh. She's a Succubus. No wonder she's so attractive. And now she's blushing, but still smiling.
"Ah!" She makes another noise, sort of husky. Oh, crap, did she feel that magical probing? You feel yourself turning bright red now, this is all going so wrong! She puts down the book she's holding and smiles happily.

[ ] "I didn't mean to do that!" Panic apology!
[ ] Pretend it didn't happen, just ask about finding Patchouli. [Willpower]
[ ] Can't you talk? [Intelligence]
[ ] Do that again. [Magic]

==

Just a little note. I know the stat-system and dice-rolls make write-ins hard to come up with, but they're always very welcome.

>> No. 28308
[x] Pretend it didn't happen, just ask about finding Patchouli. [Willpower]

A fairy with a mission
>> No. 28309
[x] Do that again. [Magic]

let's have a bit of fun with her
>> No. 28310
[x] "I didn't mean to do that!" Panic apology!
>> No. 28311
[x] Pretend it didn't happen, just ask about finding Patchouli. [Willpower]
>> No. 28312
[X] Pretend it didn't happen, just ask about finding Patchouli. [Willpower]

So much as I dislike not finding her by our own means, best option.
>> No. 28313
[X] Pretend it didn't happen, just ask about finding Patchouli. [Willpower]
>> No. 28314
[x] Pretend it didn't happen, just ask about finding Patchouli. [Willpower]
>> No. 28315
File 124145480035.jpg - (193.53KB , 800x1000 , sexykoa004.jpg ) [iqdb]
28315
[X] Do that again. [Magic]

I cannot resist.
>> No. 28317
File 124145489245.gif - (92.81KB , 1146x646 , DR10.gif ) [iqdb]
28317
Willpower, heh.
>> No. 28318
Another chance or we failed?
>> No. 28319
No second chances with rolls. That was a fail.

Loading ...
>> No. 28320
>>28317
can't resist the little devil.
>> No. 28321
No! Concentrate! You need to find Patchouli!
"I ... um ... P-Patchouli wanted me to-" You gulp as the woman cocks her head and leans forward, listening intently to you. She clasps her hands in front of her, her upper arms squishing her breasts together as she peers at you. It's too much for you, she's just too much.
"I-I-I just w-wanted to a-ask, er ... " Now you can feel yourself turning bright red. You try to stop yourself from bunching your skirt up in your hands, but you can't help it any more.

"Mmmmm!" The woman bites her lip as she looks at you, as you try to get the words out right. Her eyes are widening, as if you're the most fascinating thing in the world. You shrink back a little, suddenly afraid as well as embarrassed.
'I'm s-sorry!" You stammer out, looking down.
"Hhhnngggg~" She makes a strange noise deep down in her throat, shaking with tension. What's she-

She steps forward, a gleeful look on her face, and before you can say anything she sweeps you up into a hug, lifting you off the ground and pressing your face into her chest. You freeze, total shock overcoming all your senses.
"Mm mm mm~ Ahhhh~" She makes more happy noises for a moment, then sighs and nuzzles her face against your hair.

She's so soft! Fleshy and warm and smells like fresh laundry and oh God breasts panic what oh squish.

[ ] Prise yourself away from her. [Body]
[ ] Just don't move, she'll put you down. Stay still. [Willpower]
[ ] Make her stop! [Magic]
[ ] Do that thing from earlier again. [Magic]
[ ] Hug. Hug! Just hug her back.
[ ] Breasts! Breasts plus face!
>> No. 28324
[X] Hug. Hug! Just hug her back.
[X] Oh, what did that book say about hugging people?
[X] Do that thing from earlier again. [Magic]

Koa is having a moe-attack.
>> No. 28325
[x] Prise yourself away from her. [Body]
>> No. 28327
[X] Hug. Hug! Just hug her back.
[X] Oh, what did that book say about hugging people?
[X] Do that thing from earlier again. [Magic]

ah fuck it
>> No. 28328
[X] Hug. Hug! Just hug her back.
[X] Oh, what did that book say about hugging people?
[X] Do that thing from earlier again. [Magic]
>> No. 28329
>>28324
[X] Hug. Hug! Just hug her back.
[X] Oh, what did that book say about hugging people?
[X] Do that thing from earlier again. [Magic]

I like the way you think.
>> No. 28330
[X] Hug. Hug! Just hug her back.
Nothing dangerous with just hugging. Besides we already know she's a succubus and frankly... who don't just want to hug her too?
[X] Do that thing from earlier again. [Magic]
For obvious reasons.
>> No. 28331
What kind of story will this be? Serious business, lighthearted or something in between?
>> No. 28332
[X] Hug. Hug! Just hug her back.
[X] Oh, what did that book say about hugging people?
[X] Do that thing from earlier again. [Magic]
>> No. 28333
>>28331
Light hearted, comedy, erotica, general silliness, perhaps some (light) plot, nothing serious business. Expect split-second absurd bad-ends, randomly generated events, self-moe and see >>28023

>>- Can be played with one hand! (Not recommended for those with weak hearts or nervous dispositions.)

I hope that's clear~
>> No. 28334
File 124145913888.gif - (70.46KB , 962x600 , DR11.gif ) [iqdb]
28334
There's your Magic roll! Writing soon, but probably going to be interrupted, so update might be late.
>> No. 28335
[X] Hug. Hug! Just hug her back.
[X] Oh, what did that book say about hugging people?
[X] Do that thing from earlier again. [Magic]

Haha, we gave her the moebeetus!
>> No. 28336
>Can be played with one hand! (Not recommended for those with weak hearts or nervous dispositions.)

How slow am i, to understand it just now.
>> No. 28337
>>28334

hooray!
>> No. 28339
Sudden unexpected major emergency. Have to stop writing for the moment and warn you that updates will be very, very thin on the ground for the next 40 or so hours. Should be home free after that though, so I'll try to write faster to make up for the lost time.
>> No. 28341
>>28339

Aww. And it was getting interesting too.
>> No. 28344
>>28339

Good luck with whatever you're doing and stay safe.
>> No. 28345
>>28339

Take your time. We'll be waiting.
>> No. 28352
>>[x] Squirm!

I wish I had started reading this in time to vote.
>> No. 28365
[ ] Make her stop! [Magic]

I'll have to keep an eye on this. Take your time, though.
>> No. 28367
We're on our way towards a HEATSINK END.

I would still like to get back to working for Patchouli at some point, however.

Can't fly. Can't navigate. Predilection for succubi. Can cast a little.

>>28333
Awesome.

>>28339
Not so awesome.

Hope things aren't too bad.
>> No. 28369
[X] Hug. Hug! Just hug her back.
[X] Oh, what did that book say about hugging people?
[X] Do that thing from earlier again. [Magic]
>> No. 28383
[x] Hug. Hug! Just hug her back.
[x] Oh, what did that book say about hugging people?
[x] Do that thing from earlier again. [Magic]
>> No. 28408
File 124164084864.png - (329.58KB , 800x680 , koakuma - library cart powerslide.png ) [iqdb]
28408
SIXTEEEEEEEEEENTH

IT HAS BEEN NEARLY 48 HOURS

UPDATE NOW

OR ELSE KOAKUMA WILL RAM YOUR ANKLES
>> No. 28417
>>28408

She can ram my ankles, if you know what I mean.
>> No. 28418
>>28417

You lost me. I honestly don't see how "ram your ankles" could mean anything not in the way of "slam into the part of your legs just above the heels with blunt force."
>> No. 28419
>>28418

You need to have more imagination~
>> No. 28420
>>28419
I'm imagining a fat neckbeard having his ankles hit repeatedly by a library cart while he moans in ecstasy and Koakuma looks on with confusion.

It's actually a pretty awesome image.
>> No. 28425
>>28420

Now imagine that fat neckbeard is you.
Is the image still awesome?
You bet.
>> No. 28427
>>28408
I AM SO TIRED

AND STILL WORKING

Updates when I recover. Soon. After some sleep.
>> No. 28428
>>28427

hooray!
>> No. 28443
>>28427

Your ankles depend on it.
>> No. 28451
>>28427
>After some sleep.
>Jittery, insomniac writer!

What?
>> No. 28454
>>28451

So he promised more than he could deliver.

Him, and 43 consecutive US presidents.
>> No. 28455
>>28454
>Him, and 43 consecutive US presidents.

James K Polk delivered, dagnabbit.
>> No. 28460
File 124178622547.gif - (72.53KB , 1115x592 , DR12.gif ) [iqdb]
28460
Hug! Okay, calm down, calm down! She's just hugging you, it's just a hug. A very enjoyable hug too. No need to panic. Your feet don't touch the ground like this, so to return the hug you put both arms around her shoulders, trying to at least take some of your own weight. The woman just sighs contentedly, still nuzzling your hair.
You try to remember what that book said about hugging, but it's a little hard to think with those pair of breasts right in front of your face. Any thoughts about the advice from that book just makes you blush with embarrassment right now.

Finally you relax. You're stuck here, you can't pry yourself away even if you wanted to. You hug the woman back, enjoying the feeling of being enveloped by the embrace of someone much larger than you. Closing your eyes for a moment, you sigh and just feel how soft and warm she is. Maybe working in this Mansion isn't going to be so bad after all, not if they keep affectionate Succubi wandering around the place.

You did get that right, didn't you? She is a Succubuss? You reach out with your mind again for a moment, brushing against her magical aura. Yup, deep red, soft and sort of yielding if you press it a little.
"Ahhn~" The woman suddenly gasps, closing her eyes and parting her lips. Oh! You did it again! She smiles down at you as your eyes meet hers. You gulp, feeling yourself going red in the face as the nerves become too much.
"Mmmmm~" The woman makes a happy little noise, still hugging you.

Getting kind of hot under the collar now. You take a couple of deep breaths. This is nice but you really should concentrate on what you're here for.

[ ] "U-um, could you put me down now, please?" You should find Patchouli. [Willpower]
[ ] Say nothing. Hug~
[ ] What else can you do if you concentrate? [Magic]
>> No. 28462
[ ] Say nothing. Hug~
[ ] What else can you do if you concentrate? [Magic]
>> No. 28464
File 124179161137.jpg - (609.39KB , 957x1103 , 4295380.jpg ) [iqdb]
28464
[x] Say nothing. Hold Koakuma for focused movement.
[x] What else can you do if you concentrate? [Magic]
I approve of this choice.
>> No. 28465
[x] "U-um, could you put me down now, please?" You should find Patchouli. [Willpower]
>> No. 28466
[x] Say nothing. Hug~
[x] What else can you do if you concentrate? [Magic]

Moe~
>> No. 28467
Now it's just up to the 16th to return to his fast pace like before.
>> No. 28469
[ ] Say nothing. Hug~
[ ] What else can you do if you concentrate? [Magic]
>> No. 28471
[ ] Say nothing. Hug~
[ ] What else can you do if you concentrate? [Magic]
>> No. 28472
>>28467
You'll have to give me a while, but I'll try.
>> No. 28474
>>Getting kind of hot under the collar now.

[X] Uh! N-not good!
[X] Squirm!
[X] "Please let me go!" [Willpower...?]
[X] Tears.

We're going to set a record here.
We're going to kill a touhou before the end of the second thread.

Via moebeetus.
>> No. 28475
Changing vote to :

[X] Uh! N-not good!
[X] Squirm!
[X] "Please let me go!" [Willpower...?]
[X] Tears.

HNNNGGGGGGNG-
>> No. 28476
[x] Uh! N-not good!
[x] Squirm!
[x] "Please let me go!" [Willpower...?]
>> No. 28477
[X] Uh! N-not good!
[X] Squirm!
[X] "Please let me go!" [Willpower...?]
[X] Tears.
>> No. 28478
[X] Uh! N-not good!
[X] Squirm!
[X] "Please let me go!" [Willpower...?]
[X] Tears. (optional)
>> No. 28479
Changing >>28465 to

[X] Uh! N-not good!
[X] Squirm!
[X] "Please let me go!" [Willpower...?]
[X] Tears.

Maybe there will be less scary people in the kitchen.
>> No. 28480
[z] "U-um, could you put me down now, please?" You should find Patchouli. [Willpower]
[e] "You know, I'm not entirely against the idea of continuing this later, but this is my first day on the job --and in this body-- so I need to sort of get moving..."
>> No. 28481
>>28480
...or blowing her breaker with moe-verload is worth a shot, too.

Whatever works.
>> No. 28482
[X] "U-um, could you put me down now, please?" You should find Patchouli. [Willpower]

Tears just seem silly, so I'll go with this.
>> No. 28484
[x] Countervote against tears.
Not liking the overdone moe.
>> No. 28485
[x] What else can you do if you concentrate? [Magic]
>> No. 28487
[X] "U-um, could you put me down now, please?" You should find Patchouli. [Willpower]

also,
[x] Countervote against tears.
>> No. 28489
[X] Say nothing. Hug~
[X] What else can you do if you concentrate? [Magic]

No one can convince that it would be best not to hug Koakuma. No one.
>> No. 28493
[X] Uh! N-not good!
[X] Squirm!
[X] "Please let me go!" [Willpower...?]
[X] Tears. (optional)

No preference on the tears. I'd envisioned just little bubbles forming in the corners of her eyes, but whatever.
>> No. 28499
[X] Update [Willpower]

Or is it [Inspiration]?
>> No. 28503
I'd like to ask again:

Why don't we have wings?
>> No. 28510
[X] Uh! N-not good!
[X] Squirm!
[X] "Please let me go!" [Willpower...?]
[X] Tears.

>>28493
>>I'd envisioned just little bubbles forming in the corners of her eyes

And my axe.
>> No. 28512
[O] Uh! N-not good!
[O] Squirm!
[O] "Please let me go!" [Willpower...?]
[O] Tears.
>> No. 28521
>>28503

I want to know too...

Does it take a while for newly-born fairies to grow their pairs over time?
>> No. 28523
[B]"U-um, could you put me down now, please?" You should find Patchouli. [Willpower]
>> No. 28529
Sixteeeenth updateeeee
>> No. 28545
Week hiatus due to IRC faggotry and inertia. Didn't want to leave poor little Sera so early in the story, but she can endure a few days in Koakuma's embrace.
>> No. 28571
>>28545

just as long as Koakuma doesn't do something naughty while we're not looking
>> No. 28575
>>28545

Declaring a hiatus so early in the story? That's no good sign.
>> No. 28584
>>28575

better now in the middle of a hug than later when there's suspense and tension waiting to be resolved.
>> No. 28593
>>28584

A hiatus is never a good news.
>> No. 28610
[X] Say nothing. Hug~
[X] What else can you do if you concentrate? [Magic]
This is great.
>> No. 28649
It's almost a week!

Updates!
>> No. 28668
So, where is the update?
>> No. 28670
[X] Uh! N-not good!
[X] Squirm!
[X] "Please let me go!" [Willpower...?]
[X] Tears.
>> No. 28689
[X] Die in her arms
[X] Just like this story
>> No. 28690
>>28689

MUST'VE BEEN SOMETHING YOU SAAAAAID
>> No. 28699
>>28689
My fault. Every CYOA I start to take an interest in dies a few days later.
>> No. 28700
The week-long hiatus has already passed?
I am disappoint.
EXTREMELY disappoint.
>> No. 28701
PLEASE DON'T STOP THE STORY!
>> No. 28702
>>28701
Seconded!
ps: please continue your own story sometime.
We've missed you, Sakuya~n!
>> No. 28703
>>28700
I am also disappoint. Let us be disappoint together.
>> No. 28704
>>28701
Hey buddy still alive? Long time not talk..


...


U're Padded.
>> No. 28710
Come back. ;_;
>> No. 28714
Live, damn it, LIVE!
>> No. 28754
I won't let you abandon this CYOA, sixteenth. I will haunt you until you decide to write again.
>> No. 28840
File 124329228515.jpg - (207.04KB , 537x387 , dead_jim.jpg ) [iqdb]
28840
>> No. 28877
>>28840
;_;
>> No. 28900
File 124348239698.jpg - (40.76KB , 351x289 , 1198206681917.jpg ) [iqdb]
28900
Wow, this went from promising to dead in record time. Filing this away as another example of IRC channel = nothing good, ever.
>> No. 28901
>>28900
>IRC channel = designated scapegoat
>> No. 28911
>>28901
>Week hiatus due to IRC faggotry and inertia
>> No. 28917
>>28900
Most of the writers spend time there, and there's no more drama than you see on the boards at least since YAF finally left. It's pretty much the THP lounge or green room or something.

Anyway, he isn't updating because he's busy with real life bullshit, please wait warmly etc.
>> No. 28923
What is the irc room for THP anyway?
>> No. 28933
>>28923
#THP on Rizon.
>> No. 28961
>>28917
So is he really gone? Completely?
>> No. 28965
>>28961
Almost completely. He logged on for about twenty minutes yesterday, but other than that he's been (thankfully) absent.
>> No. 28998
>>28965
He's still there. Just really fucking busy. Or something.
>> No. 29000
>>28998

He's talking about YAF. Also, YAF is pretty much gone for good. After being rejected so much for his purple prose and name changing, he ran off to play shitty videogames in a puddle made of his own tears.

Now someone should get back to writing and stop using IRC as such a convenient scapegoat.
>> No. 29002
>Now someone should get back to writing and stop using IRC
>> No. 29011
>>29002
Going to have to agree with you here.
>> No. 29127
This story is not dead. I can promise you that. Having some major real life issues that butted in and got in the way of any writing at all. Also I've been asked to er ... focus on something else (ahem). When I get back to normal again, this story will continue. I like it too much to abandon it and you have my apologies about leaving no note here about this.

Yes, it's me.
>> No. 29128
Stop saging apology posts! Not everyone knows how to watch threads, so they need to know what's going on!

Otherwise, take your time.
>> No. 29134
>>29127
...

Jesus Christ. Do you write every story I end up taking an interest in?
>> No. 29140
>>29127
Alias #3? Are you writing any other stories we should know about?
>> No. 29141
>>29134
>>29140

Fact: Every story on this site is actually written by HY. This is the result of a cloning accident 2 years ago.
>> No. 29152
>>29141

inb4 Princess Tepes is HY.
>> No. 29157
>>29152
No, that's really not me. I wouldn't want to take credit for something so awesome when I didn't write it, please.
>> No. 29162
>>29157
Thank you~

And please, come back. It'd be an honor to write with you.
>> No. 29183
>He's talking about YAF. Also, YAF is pretty much gone for good. After being rejected so much for his purple prose and name changing, he ran off to play shitty videogames in a puddle made of his own tears.

TP without YAF is doomed. At least it was fun for the whole year that it lasted. It is a good thing that Teruyo is still trying his best.
>> No. 29184
>>29183
sorry. Forgot to add Lion.
>> No. 29185
>>29183
>TP without YAF is doomed.

I laughed.
>> No. 29186
File 124431223384.jpg - (21.24KB , 315x299 , 1209632403811.jpg ) [iqdb]
29186
>>29183>>29184
>> No. 29187
>>29185
As did I.
>> No. 29188
>>29185
always glad to help
>> No. 29192
>>29183>>29184>>29188
Go back to bed YAF.
>> No. 29204
>>29183
>TP without YAF is doomed. At least it was fun for the whole year that it lasted. It is a good thing that Teruyo is still trying his best.

5/10 the Teruyo bit gave you away as much as it made me rage.
>> No. 29205
>>29204

Teruyo's not that bad. He stays in /eientei/ and hasn't abandoned his CYOA yet.
>> No. 29206
>>29205
Yes. Even if he is not the best, he tries hard and doesn't quit even when he gets few voters. 6 to 9 guys are common readers and he probably will not quit until all his readers are gone.
>> No. 29208
>>29206

On a board of change, Teruyo is constant. I check his story for updates before any other.
>> No. 29209
>>29184
This.

Lion's about the only reason I come to this site anymore.
>> No. 29214
I'll give YAF some credit, THIS SHRINE 1 and 2 were great fun. Then came 3, which was alright. Then came 4... then 5... etc. You can only do a certain story so many times before it loses it's magic. That's why BLAIR took off so well but then it had it's own set of problems...
>> No. 29215
>>29209
Wow, you're either horribly sheltered, or some stuck-up jerk. Read some other stories. The archives are always there, and waiting. See the sticky on the front page of /th/.

I mean, Lion's good, but there's so damn many more that are as good or possibly better.

Though I'll give Teruyo credit, too: Even though I don't read his story, I have to agree-- that boy is solid.
>> No. 29221
>>29215
I've already read the damn archives, and due to the huge gaps between updates in stories, I forget what's happened and don't care enough to re-read the past few threads.

It's not that Lion's the best writer, it that he's an enjoyable writer that actually updates.
>> No. 29223
>>29221
Okay, so definitely a bit full of yourself, and pissy to boot.

I can understand the reasoning, though, up until the point where you pretend like nobody else updates frequently.

This is why I don't understand why people don't read and keep current with lots of stories at once; you'll never lack for updates.
>> No. 29225
>>29223
There are no other writers whose writing I enjoy that update frequently enough for my taste that aren't Lion.

What don't you understand about this?
>> No. 29238
>>29221
Lion is pretty good writer, at least good enough for me.
Plus his story has much potential that could lead everywhere. It reminds me much of Tetro, his story was starting to get better than the rest too.... but we all know what happened.
>> No. 29281
Back. Stop this faggotry and tomorrow we will have some updating. Time to get Koakuma'd.
>> No. 29284
>>29281

All is right with the world.
>> No. 29285
>>29284
god's in his heaven
>> No. 29286
>>29285
Above the starry firmament, anon sages as we have saged.
>> No. 29289
>>29281
>>Time to get Koakuma'd.

Koakuma me, motherfucker! I dare you!
>> No. 29291
Loading ...

Update found (v.1.1)! Downloading ... 100%

- Closed Beta (v1.1) Fairy Maid in Gensokyo -

Reconfiguring previous save files ...

Confirming character ...

Body: 3
Grace: 5
Intelligence: 4
Willpower: 4
Magic: 9
Luck: 5

Height:4'3
Weight:95 lbs
B/W/H: 34/37/41
Skin colour: White-peach
Hair colour:Royal Blue w/ white streaks
Eye colour:Grey-Green

Name:Sera
Apparent age: 17
Other details: A hairpin shaped like a dove.

Perks Gained: (1)
Self-knowledge and Seduction.


Loading Scene ...
>> No. 29292
File 124473732458.gif - (68.56KB , 1096x538 , DR13.gif ) [iqdb]
29292
Got to stop poking her with magic! Calm down, deep breaths, just concentrate. Ignore the heat spreading out across your body, ignore that lovely, soft feeling and the urge to bury your face in-
"Uh!" Oh no, you can't control yourself, you can't even get the words out without sounding helpless. "N-not good!" You mutter to yourself in a panic.
"Mm~?" The woman seems to sense your discomfort now, eyes widening slightly with concern. Oh gods! She's so beautiful! You look away.
"Uh-" You don't know what to do, you can barely express yourself, only squirm in an attempt to get down. You don't want to leave the hug, but you really should, before something bad happens, something that you can't take back.

"Ah~!" The woman smiles again with sudden joy at your ineffectual squirming. This just makes it worse! Moving and rubbing and pressing and oh gods those breasts. Your head swims with something you don't understand, but you at least have the sense of mind to let go of the woman's shoulders. That should be indication enough, right?
Seems not. She keeps her embrace tight around you, making a sound almost like purring. Only one thing for it. You take a deep breath and summon whatever reserves you have.
"P-please, let m-me go!" You look up at the woman's eyes, feeling yourself tearing up just a little at the mental effort. Her mouth drops open in surprise and shock as her grip loosens and you squirm away, landing heavily on the floor.

"Ah, ah, ah." You take a moment to get your breath back, before looking up at the woman. She's holding her hands clasped in front of her, looking sidelong at you. Her bottom lip is wobbling, she's clearly feeling sad and unsure of herself now.
"O ... oh." You straighten up.

[ ] Just say good-bye, this is too confusing. Find Miss Patchouli yourself.
[ ] Focus! Ask her how to find Patchouli. [Willpower]
[ ] Wait, did you just reject her? You didn't mean to! [Intelligence+Perk:Self-knowledge and Seduction(1)]
[ ] Oh damn. Why is she sad? There must be a way to cheer her up. [Magic]

==

Using Perks: While perks mainly influence how your character thinks during game-play, they can also be used to bump up a stat for rolls related to the use of that perk. In the above example, Sera's Intelligence of 4 would become 5 for this roll only. Perks increase your chance of getting things right.
>> No. 29293
[Q] Focus! Ask her how to find Patchouli. [Willpower]
[Q] Oh damn. Why is she sad? There must be a way to cheer her up. [Magic]

Combination?
>> No. 29294
[x] Focus! Ask her how to find Patchouli. [Willpower]
[x] Oh damn. Why is she sad? There must be a way to cheer her up. [Magic]
>> No. 29295
>>29292
[X] Wait, did you just reject her? You didn't mean to! [Intelligence+Perk:Self-knowledge and Seduction(1)]

Dying to see how this might play out.
>> No. 29296
[X] Wait, did you just reject her? You didn't mean to! [Intelligence+Perk:Self-knowledge and Seduction(1)]
Delicious Koa is delicious.
>> No. 29297
Despite the perk, relying on magic still has a better chance of success. However, since I prefer the line of thinking provided by the intelligence option...

[x] Wait, did you just reject her? You didn't mean to! There must be a way to cheer her up. [Magic]
>> No. 29299
[ ] Wait, did you just reject her? You didn't mean to! [Intelligence+Perk:Self-knowledge and Seduction(1)]
>> No. 29301
[X] Wait, did you just reject her? You didn't mean to! [Intelligence+Perk:Self-knowledge and Seduction(1)]
>> No. 29302
[X] Wait, did you just reject her? You didn't mean to! [Intelligence+Perk:Self-knowledge and Seduction(1)]
>> No. 29303
File 124474520255.gif - (89.59KB , 1097x676 , DR14.gif ) [iqdb]
29303
Rolled for [Intelligence+Perk:Self-knowledge and Seduction(1)]

The dice love Sera. Can you blame them, though?

Updating now but might get 7 minuted.
>> No. 29304
[X] Wait, did you just reject her? You didn't mean to! [Intelligence+Perk:Self-knowledge and Seduction(1)]
>> No. 29305
[x] Oh damn. Why is she sad? There must be a way to cheer her up. [Magic]
>> No. 29308
She's sad? After you- oh! Oh no! No no no! You didn't mean to do that!
"Uh!" You hesitate, what are you supposed to do in this situation? She's so pretty, and so soft, you really didn't want to hurt her, you just really need to find Miss Patchouli. That and you were getting nervous up there!
The woman looks over at you, biting her lip now, shoulders drooping. It's such a sad sight that your stomach flips over and your heart skips a beat. You have to say something! You gulp, plucking up your courage and trying to work out what to say.
"I ... er-" You take a deep breath. "I j-just need to find Miss P-patchouli. That was n-nice!" You say. "You're v-very pretty!" You blurt out, feeling your cheeks turning bright red and your heart hammering against your ribs. "Not t-that, I m-mean- uh- I mean -" You stutter and panic as a little smile returns to the woman's face. You know what to say but you can barely get it out.

That seems to be a positive in the eyes of the strange woman though, as she smiles at you again and makes a quiet 'Hnnng~' noise low in her throat.
"I-I just- h-hugging is nice b-but I got n-nervous." You look down, bunching your skirt in your hands and trying not to seize up. You really haven't got the self-confidence for this kind of thing. The woman just nods, her head-wings fluttering with some kind of excitement. You try to smile back.

The woman suddenly holds up a finger and frowns in thought. You just stare at her as she glances over your head and then points between two shelves. You look round, but there's nothing there.
"S-sorry?" You ask, unsure again now. The woman just giggles and then steps past you, before turning and gesturing for you to follow.
"You ... know where Miss Patchouli would be?" You ask. The woman smiles wide with glee, nodding. Looks like she really wants to help you. You step forward, sighing with relief. At least you might actually be able to do what you came here for, and it looks like you're making a friend too.

You follow quickly behind as her hips sway with each silent step, long black skirt swishing around her ankles. You idly wonder if her feet actually touch the ground.

[ ] Just follow her, even if you lag behind like this.
[ ] Push yourself to keep pace with her. [Body]
[ ] Ask her to slow down a little, you can't keep up. [Willpower]
[ ] Reach out and take her hand as you walk, that's more direct. [Luck]
>> No. 29309
[Q] Reach out and take her hand as you walk, that's more direct. [Luck]
>> No. 29310
[x] Reach out and take her hand as you walk, that's more direct. [Luck]
>> No. 29311
[X] Reach out and take her hand as you walk, that's more direct. [Luck]
Koakuma contact~
>> No. 29312
[X] Reach out and take her hand as you walk, that's more direct. [Luck]
>> No. 29313
[x] Reach out and take her hand as you walk, that's more direct. [Luck]
>> No. 29314
[x] Push yourself to keep pace with her. [Body]
>> No. 29316
[x] Reach out and take her hand as you walk, that's more direct. [Luck]
See a Koa and pick it up, and all the day you'll have good... luck.
>> No. 29317
[x] Reach out and take her hand as you walk, that's more direct. [Luck]

The question is ... How bad can failing this option get?
>> No. 29319
>>29317
We could accidentally grab her br-- wait, that's not really a fail
>> No. 29320
>>29319
Maybe that's what happens when you pass the luck check
>> No. 29321
[x] Reach out and take her hand as you walk, that's more direct. [Luck]

I'm curious.
>> No. 29324
File 124481242479.gif - (88.38KB , 1094x646 , DR15.gif ) [iqdb]
29324
Roll for luck~

Got 7 minuted just after making the roll. Update incoming shortly.

How do the dice keep doing this? GAH
>> No. 29325
>If you roll a 1, you do exceptionally well and good stuff happens.
>[x] Reach out and take her hand as you walk, that's more direct. [Luck]

Superb
>> No. 29326
"Um-" You can't quite keep up like this, your legs are a lot shorter than hers. In fact, she's quite tall for a Succubus, but you're not sure how exactly you know that. You struggle to catch up for a second, willing her to slow her pace a little.
"Uh, h-hey." You try to say, as you reach out with one hand. Her head turns to glance at you as your fingertips brush her palm. She stops suddenly and you take the opportunity to properly grab her hand. You have to hold your arm up a little to reach her, but her hand is nice and soft in yours. You look up at her, smiling, to see a look of pleasant surprise on her face. Oh!
"I just couldn't keep up." You blurt out, suddenly self-conscious again. She nods happily, tightening her grip on your hand to a comfortable level. It's ... she feels- or rather, this makes you feel ... safe. A strange feeling wells up in your chest and you bite your lip. The library feels so much less daunting like this, you can't possibly get lost holding her hand!

Before you can say anything else, the woman suddenly crouches down to your height and smiles wide with glee. You smile back, emboldened by the subtle contact through your hands.
"Thanky-oh!" You nearly shriek in surprise as the woman scoops you up in both arms. Another hug!? You tense up for a second, before realisation dawns and the woman straightens up again, having perched you on her shoulders.
"Whoa!" You feel unsteady, having never done this before. Your legs are hooked over her shoulders, your crotch pressed against the back of her head (with your skirt in the way, thank the Gods). You flail for a moment, the only handhold around being the woman's head, but then she reaches up and takes both your hands in hers, gently tilting you forwards so you won't fall off. You hear her giggle and then sigh with contentment before she sets off again, gliding silently over the floor with you on her shoulders.

"Ah!" You still feel somewhat unsteady all the way up here, and the inside of your lower legs are pressed against the sides of her breasts, which is massively distracting, but at least you don't have to worry about walking anymore. You can see the upper shelves of the bookcases like this, but not over them. You can almost reach up and touch the balls of magical lighting, but you refrain incase that's dangerous. After a few racks of books has passed by, you start to relax a little. You haven't fallen off, you don't have to worry anymore, and she put you on her shoulders! This woman, Succubus, demon, whatever, is so kind! You feel a happy warm glow inside, but it's also confusing, what exactly is that feeling supposed to mean? Bah, the physical plane is so complicated.

Eventually the silence of the library is broken by a number of small noises, and the quality of the light starts to change as well. The ghostly-green glow of the lighting balls gives way to a warm yellow making its way from what is probably around the corner of the library. If you look up, you can see the edges of two walls, so you must be near a corner. A cough, a shuffle, the chink of somebody putting down a teacup. All of those noises would be imperceptible if it wasn't for the otherwise total silence.

The Succubus stops and hesitates slightly at the edge of a bookcase, the last corner before reaching the source of the light. She turns her head back and looks up at you, an unspoken question in her expression.

[ ] "Onward!" You got here your own way, if that's not good enough for Miss Patchouli then you may as well have not bothered.
[ ] Ask to be put down before turning the corner. You don't want it to seem like you had helping navigating the library.

And (optional):

[ ] Announce your arrival in a way that will impress Miss Patchouli. [Magic]
[ ] Sneaky sneaky! Wait until the last second to be seen. [Sera's Luck] OR [Koakuma's Grace]

==

The last option above contains the ability to use another character's stat scores, which represents relying on them to pull off something which relates to you. Of course, you don't know what the number of that stat actually is, but sometimes it's good to rely on others.
>> No. 29327
[x] "Onward!" You got here your own way, if that's not good enough for Miss Patchouli then you may as well have not bothered.
[x] Announce your arrival in a way that will impress Miss Patchouli. [Magic]

We can't stop here! Time for a grand entrance.
>> No. 29328
[x] "Onward!" You got here your own way, if that's not good enough for Miss Patchouli then you may as well have not bothered.r
[ ] Announce your arrival in a way that will arouse Miss Patchouli.[Intelligence+Perk:Self-knowledge and Seduction(1)]
[x] Approach casually. As if a succubus giving a fairy a piggy back is the most normal thing in the world. [Willpower?]

I get the feeling while magic will be 90% successful, a flashy entrance will just be tacky.
>> No. 29330
[x] "Onward!" You got here your own way, if that's not good enough for Miss Patchouli then you may as well have not bothered.
[x] Approach casually. As if a succubus giving a fairy a piggy back is the most normal thing in the world. [Willpower?]
>> No. 29331
>Time for a grand entrance.

We're not some kind of flamboyant homosexual. (Although I'm only doubting the first part)
>> No. 29332
[X] "Onward!" You got here your own way, if that's not good enough for Miss Patchouli then you may as well have not bothered.
[X] Sneaky sneaky! Wait until the last second to be seen. [Sera's Luck] OR [Koakuma's Grace]

Let's try it.
>> No. 29333
[x] "Onward!" You got here your own way, if that's not good enough for Miss Patchouli then you may as well have not bothered.
[x] Approach casually. As if a succubus giving a fairy a piggy back is the most normal thing in the world. [Willpower?]
>> No. 29334
[O] "Onward!" You got here your own way, if that's not good enough for Miss Patchouli then you may as well have not bothered.r
[O] Approach casually. As if a succubus giving a fairy a piggy back is the most normal thing in the world. [Willpower?]
>> No. 29335
I'm getting shanghaied by my family, so no more updates until past midnight, unless I can steal wi-fi on my DS.
>> No. 29336
[X] "Onward!" You got here your own way, if that's not good enough for Miss Patchouli then you may as well have not bothered.
[X] Approach casually. As if a succubus giving a fairy a piggy back is the most normal thing in the world. [Willpower?]
>> No. 29338
[x "Onward!" You got here your own way, if that's not good enough for Miss Patchouli then you may as well have not bothered.
[x] Announce your arrival in a way that will impress Miss Patchouli. [Magic]

HY, your Koakuma makes me spin around in circles and utter noises I didn't know I was capable of.
>> No. 29339
[X] "Onward!" You got here your own way, if that's not good enough for Miss Patchouli then you may as well have not bothered.
[X] Approach casually. As if a succubus giving a fairy a piggy back is the most normal thing in the world. [Willpower?]
>> No. 29340
>>29338
>HY, your Koakuma makes me spin around in circles and utter noises I didn't know I was capable of.
>HY

Wait, did i miss something here?
>> No. 29341
>>29340
Apparently so:>>29127
>> No. 29342
>>29340
Hi.
>> No. 29343
>>29342
get back to work nigger
>> No. 29344
File 124485118575.gif - (75.73KB , 1010x650 , DR16.gif ) [iqdb]
29344
>>29343
Very well.

Rolled for Willpower. Update incoming.
>> No. 29345
You nod. "Onward!" You say, feeling excited now. You did this your own way, even if you did find help and make a friend, you still used your head. You try to sit up as straight as you can, chin up, proud, happy, as dignified as you can possibly be when riding on somebody's shoulders. The woman responds with glee, grinning and stepping forward into the light. The pair of you round the corner of the last bookcase, coming upon what must be Miss Patchouli's study.
The corner of the library is near-chaotic. The bookcases frame an area about the size of a large bedroom. There is actually a bed, back near the wall, with thick, purple, heavy covers, but no pillow. Books weigh down the foot of the bed-sheets. Assorted clothes are scattered around the bed, some of them having managed to find their way into a large chest, a few others hanging on a small rack set in the wall. Other, less identifiable items lie on a table next to the bed. Alongside normal things like an alarm clock and hairbrush are what looks like a magical orb and some kind of massive white slab of metal. Strange artefacts and books are in jumbled piles nearly everywhere, but the latter far outweigh the former.

Closest to you, a small table is surrounded by a number of chairs, all piled high with myriad books. A lone tea-cup pokes out from one side of a book-pile, two of Miss Patchouli's thin fingers looped through the handle. She doesn't look up from the book propped open on the table, but she does sigh as you and the woman emerge into the light. You try to stay looking dignified, but you're too overexcited now. Did you do good? Were you supposed to come alone? Have you done something wrong?
You can feel your face turning red, your hands sweating with sudden embarrassment. What if Miss Patchouli knows about what you were feeling earlier? About the breasts, oh Gods, oh no.

"Hello Koakuma," Miss Patchouli says quietly, sounding tired. "Where did you find her?"
Koakuma? Little demon? You lose even more of your composure at hearing that name, it's cute! Koakuma herself says nothing, but Miss Patchouli seems to have got a reply.
"Hmmm." Miss Patchouli frowns in thought, then slowly marks her place in the book with a nearby pencil and finally looks up. "Don't be so scared." She says, sounding exasperated. You nod a little too enthusiastically. It's weird being high-up like this, looking down on Patchouli.
"Yes Miss Patchouli." You say, trying to calm down. She takes a deep breath and sits back, massaging her temples.
"You went far enough on your own, well done. Takes-" she pauses to cough once into her hand. "Guts." She slowly frowns, both at you and Koakuma.

"Is there something wrong, Miss Patchouli?" You ask.
"You treat her well, understand?" Patchouli suddenly blurts out at Koakuma, looking deadly serious. "I will not have such things getting in the way of your duties, do it right or not at all." Koakuma looks suddenly taken aback by Patchouli's words, but nods, making you wobble a bit up on her shoulders.
"Good." Patchouli sighs again, then gestures vaguely at the chair next her. "Sera, down here." She says, going back to her book.

[ ] Get down from Koakuma's shoulders.
[ ] Ask Koakuma to carry you to the chair.
>> No. 29346
[ ] Get down from Koakuma's shoulders.
>> No. 29347
[x] Get down from Koakuma's shoulders.
>> No. 29349
[x] Get down from Koakuma's shoulders.

Again I find myself hoping to fail the next roll of the dice ... Is this bad?
>> No. 29352
[x] Get down from Koakuma's shoulders.

being a pet is awfully nice.
>> No. 29353
[x] Get down from Koakuma's shoulders.
>> No. 29354
[x] Get down from Koakuma's shoulders.

>Again I find myself hoping to fail the next roll of the dice ... Is this bad?

Not if the result is good.
>> No. 29355
[ze] Get down from Koakuma's shoulders.

I have no wings and I must fly.
>> No. 29357
[x] Get down from Koakuma's shoulders.
>> No. 29359
[x] Get down from Koakuma's shoulders.

Hard work too.
>> No. 29360
No contest, update incoming soon.
>> No. 29361
>>29360

Hooray!
>> No. 29362
"Can I- ah, get down?" You say, and Koakuma reluctantly crouches, letting you hop down to the floor.
"Mmm." She makes a sad little noise as she straightens up, sending a sudden pang through your chest. You reach out and take her hand again.
"T-thank you for helping me." You mumble, feeling too shy again to meet her eyes for long. Koakuma just nods. Patchouli clears her throat loudly and Koakuma jumps, letting go of your hand and respectfully drawing back a couple of steps.

"Thank you, Koakuma." Patchouli wheezes a little. "That will be all for now." She says, waving her hand. Koakuma cocks her head, suddenly pouting. Patchouli sighs, not looking up from her book.
"If she does well she'll be staying with us, yes." Patchouli responds to a silent question. "If you can't keep your pants on when you should be working, then I'll keep you separated, understand?" There's a dangerous edge to Miss Patchouli's words, and she means something by that, but you can't quite work out what. Metaphors in the physical plane are so confusing.
Seems to work on Koakuma though, whose face colours a little as she nods, casting you a final, unreadable glance before she vanishes silently between the bookcases again.

"Sit." Patchouli gestures again to the chair next to her. You carefully shift the books from the chair to the table, adding to one of the precarious piles. You suddenly feel awkward, sitting as the same table a somebody you're taking orders from. You should be refilling that tea-cup! Or cleaning up! Or dusting the books!
Patchouli fixes you with a long stare. You fidget uncomfortably as she blinks slowly before speaking.
"Magic." She says, then pauses. " ... is not power." You frown, feeling even more uncomfortable, but also kind of excited. Is she going to teach you things? Are you going to learn?

"Magic is raw potential. Like you. Like a lump of coal." She pauses again, rubbing her eyes and yawning. "Do you know what coal is?"
You shake your head in bewilderment.
"Ah." Miss Patchouli sighs. "No matter. All can be taught in time, if you are willing to learn." Miss Patchouli yawns again, putting her hand to her mouth.

[ ] "I want to learn."
[ ] "Would you like to rest, Miss Patchouli?"
[ ] Magic is not power? Power ... power ... ? [Intelligence]
>> No. 29363
[x] "I want to learn."
>> No. 29366
[x] "I want to learn."
Teach me, pajamaed one.
>> No. 29368
[x] Magic is not power? Power ... power ... ? [Intelligence]

No dice will ever stand in our way to success!
>> No. 29369
[X] Magic is not power? Power ... power ... ? [Intelligence]
>> No. 29370
[X] Magic is not power? Power ... power ... ? [Intelligence]

Throw that 1 again HY
>> No. 29371
[X] Magic is not power? Power ... power ... ? [Intelligence]
>> No. 29372
[X] Magic is not power? Power ... power ... ? [Intelligence]

I wonder what a roll of 10 will do to us here...
>> No. 29375
[X] Magic is not power? Power ... power ... ? [Intelligence]

We explode.
>> No. 29376
[+] "I want to learn."
>> No. 29377
[x] "I want to learn."
>> No. 29378
File 124491057125.gif - (84.27KB , 1105x634 , DR17.gif ) [iqdb]
29378
The dice, they love her~

New thread up shortly.