[Return]
Archived thread

File 124048553519.jpg - (372.58KB , 660x830 , ScarletDevilCast.jpg ) [iqdb]
27908 No. 27908
Something is obviously wrong here... The paranoia grips your mind as you stare into the mass of black and white stripes in anticipation. The fluid motion of the herd causes the black and white to move like a rippling banner. Some stray thoughts of holding your loving wife cause you to spin in place at the sudden realization that you have nothing in your arms.

In the middle of the safari you cannot find your fairy wife anywhere.

This thought distracts you as the tiger pounces.

Its massive paws are the size of your head. Its claws death incarnate for its prey. Its maw is large enough to fit half your body, and its fangs sharp enough to tear you in two. There are very few examples of a more efficient killing machine in nature than this feral beast.

The beast is probably surprised as your fist knocks its near ton of weight straight down. The zebras scatter when you knock the cat unconscious.

The edge of your vision is a blur and your mind is a fog, but the unnaturalness finally strikes you.

“This is a dream.”

You rack your mind trying to wake yourself, but you just give yourself a headache. You wince as you rub your forehead.

“Are you okay?” An unfamiliar voice tones behind you.

“...?”

[ ] “Yeah. Just a little headache.”
[ ] “Kind of... I think I’m stuck here.”
[ ] “No. I could swear I just died a couple times just a little while ago.”

and

[ ] Write in... Who’s romantic route in “SDM: Afterthought” are you most interested in.

>> No. 27909
[X] “Yeah. Just a little headache.”

[X] Koakuma
>> No. 27911
[X] “Yeah. Just a little headache.”
[X] Sakuya
>> No. 27912
[x] “Yeah. Just a little headache.”
[x] Sakuya
>> No. 27918
[X] “Kind of... I think I’m stuck here.”
[X] Koakuma
>> No. 27919
[X] “Yeah. Just a little headache.”
[X] Koakuma
>> No. 27922
[x] “Kind of... I think I’m stuck here.”
[x] The last fairy right before midboss Patchouli in the EoSD extra stage. You know, the one that's carrying the extra death.
>> No. 27923
[x] “Kind of... I think I’m stuck here.”
[x] The last fairy right before midboss Patchouli in the EoSD extra stage. You know, the one that's carrying the extra death.

Fairy Route Fairy Route Fairy Route
>> No. 27924
>>27921

Oh, very well. That fairy is nice, too.

[X] “Kind of... I think I’m stuck here.”
[X] The last fairy right before midboss Patchouli in the EoSD extra stage. You know, the one that's carrying the extra death.
>> No. 27925
File 124053036093.jpg - (945.15KB , 960x1280 , 251a563481111a919c25cc8b3717f362.jpg ) [iqdb]
27925
[x] “Kind of... I think I’m stuck here.”
[x] Tokiko

The Hell is wrong with you people.
>> No. 27926
[x] “Kind of... I think I’m stuck here.”
[x] Eldra
>> No. 27927
>>27921
>>27922
>>27923
>>27924
>>27926
Ummm... 'kay? I appreciate your enthusiasm, but there will be no nameless fairy or Eldra route. Don't change your vote, it does inform me of some things, but vote again for an actual romantic route since I don't want to deprive you of the secondary effects of this option. (especially since you guys constitute a large number of the votes)

FYI: People who have (minimal 1) romantic routes in Afterthought = EoSD Cast minus all faeries (there is no Cirno route after choosing Rumia)

People who may GAIN a romantic route in Afterthought = Any non-nameless character in a Touhou game - Lily White/Black
>> No. 27928
>>27927

Alright. Revoting then.

[X] “Yeah. Just a little headache.”
[X] Koakuma
>> No. 27929
[X] “Yeah. Just a little headache.”
[X] Koakuma
>> No. 27930
[X] “Yeah. Just a little headache.”
[X] Koakuma
>> No. 27931
>>27921 deleted. Revoting.

[x] “Kind of... I think I’m stuck here.”
[x] Sakuya
>> No. 27932
>>27931
Haha that's great, I can't read.

I had voted for "[x] The last fairy right before midboss Patchouli in the EoSD extra stage. You know, the one that's carrying the extra death" originally.
>> No. 27933
[z] “Yeah. Just a little headache.”
[e] Sakuya

I fucking hate the maid, but it appears she has a fine ass.
>> No. 27934
>>27926 Here. I was just messing around because it seemed like a silly question. But, if it actually matters:

[x] “Kind of... I think I’m stuck here.”
[x] Sakuya
>> No. 27935
[X] “Yeah. Just a little headache.”
[X] “I think I’m stuck here.”
[X] “Oddly, I could swear I just died a couple times just a little while ago.”

[X] Koakuma
>> No. 27936
[x] “Kind of... I think I’m stuck here.”
[x] Sakuya
>> No. 27973
[x] “Kind of... I think I’m stuck here.”
[x] Koakuma

>In the middle of the safari you cannot find your fairy wife anywhere.

THIS IS NOT MY BEAUTIFUL HOUSE
THIS IS NOT MY BEAUTIFUL WIFE
>> No. 27974
[x] “Kind of... I think I’m stuck here.”
[x] Sakuya

Sakuya please.
>> No. 27975
[X] “Yeah. Just a little headache.”
[X] Koakuma
>> No. 27976
[X] “Kind of... I think I’m stuck here.”
[X] Koakuma
>> No. 27977
Not counting the votes for the fairy or Eldra, this story has suddenly picked up an unusual number of votes.
>> No. 27979
>>27977
yeah 23 votes. Always gets so popular when important decisions are to be made.
>> No. 27980
Oy, all who's for somemod doin' a check-up about the place, raise his hands.
>> No. 27983
>>27980
>somemod
Ugh... Redwall phrasing flashbacks.
>> No. 27984
>>27980
I think it would be a wise idea.
>> No. 27985
>>27922>>27923>>27926
Re-voted due to invalidated votes

>>27920
Voted again at >>27973 (did you forget?)
>> No. 27987
>>27985

apparently, yes
>> No. 28010
updates?
>> No. 28015
Sorry, finals week. Currently spending my last day on campus with friends who I won't see for a few months. I'll return to writing tonight when I'm a friendless.
>> No. 28069
>>28015

hooray!
>> No. 28486
Are you friendless yet?
>> No. 28490
I'm at Anime Central in Chicago for a long weekend. An update may happen during weekend, but monday is my deadline. (Updates will be daily afterwards until the story is finished, multiple postes on weekends...)

Also, I despise dishonesty, especially in the case of passing yourself off as a different person, real or otherwise. Just saying.
>> No. 28501
>>28490

hooray!
>> No. 28550
File 124200146655.png - (48.86KB , 488x258 , shikifacepalm01.png ) [iqdb]
28550
>Updates will be daily afterwards until the story is finished, multiple postes on weekends...

I despise dishonesty, especially in the case of making promises you can’t keep, jokingly or otherwise. Just saying.
>> No. 28554
>>28550
>I despise dishonesty
This sounds more Suika than Eiki.
>> No. 28567
File 124205540325.jpg - (151.32KB , 480x640 , singthetruth.jpg ) [iqdb]
28567
>>28550
Currently on lunchbreak at work. Writing will begin in T minus three hours.
>> No. 28569
>>28567

hooray!
>> No. 28573
Writing...
>> No. 28576
"Please! Don't strain yourself too much trying to wake up. You've been getting much too little sleep because of me as it is." The sultry voice hints at double entendre you know shouldn't be there, but the intentional meaning still leaves you wandering.

You turn to the voice to a strange human girl you have never seen before. Her waist length hair is a horrific mess of red with long locks falling over each shoulder. She wears a black ribbons in her hair and the clothes of a scholar complete with a neck tie. Everything about her seems familiar though, but whenever you try to concentrate on any one thing, everything else just seems to get blurry.

As you focus on her eyes something familiar tugs at your mind.

"Koakuma?"

The girl nods slowly her lips parting to say something, but closing again before she does. Worry spreading through her features as her face flushes red.

Massive bat wings appear suddenly from Koakuma's back.

With a look of fear in her eyes, Koakuma takes flight into the sky of the safari.

You stand perplexed as the white tiger rubs against your legs hoping for attention.

[ ] This is a dream right? Fly after her and get some answers!

[ ] Maybe you should think about what to do next rather than some rash action. Pet the tiger as you think things through.

[ ] Ride a Tyrannosaurus Rex like a mechanical bull.

[ ] Write in...
>> No. 28577
[x] Maybe you should think about what to do next rather than some rash action. Pet the tiger as you think things through.
>> No. 28578
[x] Maybe you should think about what to do next rather than some rash action. Pet the tiger as you think things through.
>> No. 28580
[X] Maybe you should think about what to do next rather than some rash action. Pet the tiger as you think things through.
>> No. 28586
>[ ] Write in...

[x] Maybe you should think about what to do next rather than some rash action. Pet the tiger as you—wait a minute....
[x] By Freud's gray beard, you've been suckedblownjerkedjackedspirited into a World of Innuendo!
>> No. 28590
[ze] Maybe you should think about what to do next rather than some rash action. Pet the tiger as you think things through.
>> No. 28599
[x] This is a dream right? Fly after her and get some answers!

I don't know.
>> No. 28612
File 124221211757.png - (41.70KB , 300x300 , Awesomeface.png ) [iqdb]
28612
>>28490
>Updates will be daily afterwards until the story is finished

>>28576
>Mystia!zkD5V186A2 09/05/11(Mon)16:57

http://www.todaysdate.com/
>Wednesday May 13

Well that didn't last long.
>> No. 28613
File 124222761817.jpg - (40.34KB , 401x480 , tewi.jpg ) [iqdb]
28613
>>28612
Is this even the, what, fifthteenth time I've lied to you? Don't be silly.
>> No. 28614
[ ] Ride a Tyrannosaurus Rex like a mechanical bull.
'course it's a good idea!
>> No. 28620
[ ] Ride a Tyrannosaurus Rex like a mechanical bull.
>> No. 29218
update
>> No. 29836
WHERE ARE THE UPDATES WRITEFAG
>> No. 30550
dead?
>> No. 35779
File 127084680829.jpg - (95.44KB , 850x991 , wakeup.jpg ) [iqdb]
35779
"This is a dream right? Maybe I should fly after her."

The thought crosses your mind as you sit heavily on the safari grass, allowing the tiger to rest its paws and head in your lap. No. If she flew away, then she left with good reason. Even if your mind is too addled to figure anything else out, you seem to recall something about her having a better grasp on the world of dreams than you do. Your fingers scratch behind the tiger's ears, and the animal gives a satisfied growl in return.

Slowly, you remember.

"You are tired," Koakuma's disembodied voice echoes in sweet timbres, "However, I must warn you. Even if you can't remember this. Even if I have to tell you a million times knowing you never remember these words upon waking. I will tell you again and again. To sleep beside me is certain death. I devour the souls of men in this world. In a world where you can have anything, you must deny yourself carnal pleasure. So please, please, PLEASE do not sacrifice yourself to sate my hunger like so many others. I beg you to do the impossible. Wake up without an errant thought and sleep far from me..."

You stand in the center of the safari, hefting the sleeping silver haired maiden off of your leg and onto the grass. You look at your hand and remember how Koakuma showed you to wake up if you were ever trapped in the dreaming world with her. You swallow.

"Waking up shouldn't be this unpleasant," you hesitate only a moment longer.


********************************************

Falling from your chair and banging your head against the steel frame of a bed, you wake up in an unsightly manner as your arm and legs spasm with shock. The hardwood floor of this unfamiliar room swims in and out of focus. The strong smell of liquor wafts in your breath. Reality comes flooding back. You try to push yourself up from the ground, but the motion is jerky as you are reminded of your predicament. Your right arm hangs useless beside you.

Looking back, you’d always imagined that a moment like that would be accompanied by screams. Screams of horror or sorrow or both. Maybe it was just the shock. But remembering all that had happened, maybe losing the use of your arm wasn’t nearly as bad as anything else that could have happened.

Now glyphs run up the length of your right arm to your shoulder. Glowing exactly like the light of the spell you interrupted weeks ago. Whatever happened that night, the side effects didn't show up till the day after. Toki' looked after you and the girl for a bit, but the fact she was losing sleep was obvious. You had seen her up late one night searching book after book from her new collection to see if anything could help. She blamed herself even when she shouldn't. Sleeping beauty on the other hand managed to escape all of Dastardly's worries and attention.

You look up at Koakuma sleeping in front of you. She has been looking much better recently, but there is still so much you don't know about her. For one, she has barely stirred beyond waking to eat a few meals a day. For two, you have this eerie feeling that you have been having conversations with her that you can't place where you had them. You chalk it up to a wild imagination or intuition, but somethings you remember seem oddly specific. Like this bed being in the furthest possible place from where you should have slept last night.

Looking around, the room is unadorned with one window. A jug of sake sits lonely nearby and so does a change of clothes.

You feel you should get moving and doing something. A hangover makes remembering what that something is painful.

Pick one:

[ ] Start the day by checking the window. Some fresh air might help.
[ ] Start the day by taking a swig of sake. That jar does look mighty lonely.
[ ] Start the day by picking up those clothes and finding somewhere to clean yourself up.

And/or

[ ] Write in...
>> No. 35780
[x] Start the day by picking up those clothes and finding somewhere to clean yourself up.
>> No. 35787
[X] Start the day by taking a swig of sake. That jar does look mighty lonely.
>> No. 35797
Wow, glorious resurrection

[X] Start the day by picking up those clothes and finding somewhere to clean yourself up.
>> No. 35812
[x] Start the day by picking up those clothes and finding somewhere to clean yourself up.

GLORIOUS UPDATES
>> No. 35823
[x] Start the day by picking up those clothes and finding somewhere to clean yourself up.

...oh yeah. Crazy Patchy and her demon-sacrifican gaems. And Sakuya has our fucking spear. Trident. Staff. Thing. The thing we had.

Dammit.
>> No. 35829
>>35823
Partisan
>> No. 35843
[x] Start the day by taking a swig of sake. That jar does look mighty lonely.

Starting the day off right!

Also, it's alive! Huzzah!
>> No. 35848
Writing now...
>> No. 35851
File 127102128425.jpg - (126.59KB , 850x637 , justdrinking.jpg ) [iqdb]
35851
"Clean body, clear mind." You say With a palm to your forehead.

Looking over at the other side of the room you realize the change of clothes consists of a simple kimono. You throw it over your useless shoulder as you decide to search downstairs for a bathing area. That room really was unfamiliar, and so is the rest of this house, you realize as you walk around.

Stumbling onto the bathroom and finding that there was water drawn already is a pleasant surprise. The water is cold but oddly refreshing. The kimono turns out to be a little baggy on you, but otherwise fine. Most importantly, your headache has faded enough to remember some things.

With your partisan gone and only one arm, you felt it might be a bit too dangerous to live alone, much less take care of a bedridden damsel. Luckily, you could remember something Pops once said to you in passing.

"You're lucky I'm so nice, kid," Pops would state matter of factly while sitting on your back while you continued doing push ups, "Training with me is as good as training with one of the four great oni of the land. A might less troublesome too even if you'd probably be better in unarmed combat." The old man would shake as he laughed, "They'd probably have you breaking rocks with your bare hands in no time!"

And you hoped they would. Finding the entrance and traveling deep into this underground cavern was easy, even carrying Koakuma in your one free arm. Asking Ms. Hoshiguma to train you was impossible.

Without a word out of your mouth, you were already in a headlock with a steady stream of sake flowing down your throat. The mountain demon didn't stop pouring liquor into you until long after your ability to form a coherent sentence had disappeared. Not that talking would have helped. She seemed intent on doing all the talking in any case. The night becomes blurry after that. Really blurry.

In any case, you need to find her. Making your way out of the front door, you stumble into what looks like a small, bustling city lit entirely with lanterns. Empty of residents, the streets still seem to carry a festive feel to them. It doesn't take you long to spot Yuugi. She is a few houses down sitting on the porch. Luckily she seems a lot less active right now. You might be able to actually talk to her today.

[ ] Beg her to train you. Sometimes you gotta kick dignity to the curve.
[ ] Greet her casually. You can bring up training later.
[ ] Is she really an Oni? Talk with your fists... Fist.
[ ] Write in...
>> No. 35852
[x] Greet her casually. You can bring up training later.

I think she might be a bit hung over
>> No. 35855
[x] Is she really an Oni? Talk with your fists... Fist.

Train to fight one-handed, Fujiki Gennosuke-style, by utilizing all of your back muscles.
>> No. 35859
[X] Find somewhere safe to place Koakuma. On top of a building or something as long as it is out of sight.
-[X] Is she really an Oni? Talk with your fists.

We won't be able to keep check on Koakuma anyway if we start a fight with Yuugi.
>> No. 35860
>[X] Find somewhere safe to place Koakuma. On top of a building or something as long as it is out of sight.

You're not carrying Koakuma currently. That was yesterday when you arrived. As of now, she is upstairs asleep. I probably could have made that clearer when I wrote it.
>> No. 35861
>>35855
>>35859

Are you guys sure that picking a fight with a possibly hung over Oni is a good idea?

Then again in this story this isn't the first time you guys have choosen to do something stupid.
>> No. 35864
>>35860
Oh, okay. Fighting option still stands.
>> No. 35867
>>35861

We need to get training. Oni respect strength so this should be the best way.
>> No. 35868
>>35861

We need to earn bombs
>> No. 35869
>>35868
there's a difference between risk and outright Darwinian stupidity. Just look at that double bad ends you managed in those dreams.

Begging wouldn't be a good choice either.

>>35867
I doubt even Oni like having someone trying to punch them in the mornings while they're just getting up, especially after a major bender.
>> No. 35872
>>35869
I don't remember having to say this before, but no arguing. Vote for what you want. Don't rant about others' votes. If I have to come back to some silly argument every time I look through votes I'll forget why I came back.
>> No. 35873
[x] Greet her casually. You can bring up training later.
>> No. 35876
[X] Greet her casually. You can bring up training later.
>> No. 35880
[x] State your name and take up a fighting stance in front of her. If she is really an Oni then there is no way she will back down from a friendly challenge.

optional- [x] Tell her you owe her sake if you lose.

It is always polite to state your name before a battle. Second part's just insurance that she'll fight better.
>> No. 35882
Ok. I got three for fight and three for conversation. I need a tie breaking vote or someone to switch sides.
>> No. 35883
[x] Greet her casually. You can bring up training later.
>> No. 35885
Vote tallied. Writing later tonight.
>> No. 35893
Wrote some. Need more time. Sleep now... zzzzzz
>> No. 36514
what happened?
>> No. 36515
>>36514

You act surprised.
>> No. 36863
Wake up, Mystia.

It isn't good to sleep for that long.
>> No. 39011
File 127671102546.jpg - (175.12KB , 650x650 , yuugi.jpg ) [iqdb]
39011
You approach Ms. Hoshiguma with a wave and a good morning, and even though she does seem a bit out of sorts, she still manages a wry grin and a wave. You start by asking her about her day and dry conversation passes back and forth, each of you telling the other about silly dreams that didn't make sense and dull headaches and how last night becomes a blur. The silences are many and awkward.

...

You grumble as you take another sip of some liquor you find in your hands. You never complained much about how your life was before, but now you can't seem to find anything NOT wrong with the past few months. You practically rant and rave at the trials and tribulations of just being you on a day to day basis, and Yuugi laughs and laughs as she tips a massive saucer of saké down her own mouth. You take another swig yourself. There seems to be no shortage of conversation or drink.

...

The worlds seems blurry but not too bad. You're heading somewhere. Yuugi seems pretty tipsy and whatever she's talking about now doesn't make any sense. Well you really should ask for her to train you before you forget. You choose your words carefully and with all the eloquence you can muster say, "With one arm and no weapon, defending myself is rather difficult. I heard you were a capable unarmed fighter so I thought I might ask you. Could you train me? If it's not too much trouble that is." However the reality of the situation is you actually say something more like, "Arm fight ONE~, bust stuffs!" slurred together. Relieved that you finally brought that topic to light, something something something.

...


You work for a bakery. A bakery that makes cakes. Lots of cakes. There is another order for a hundred cakes. And you bake them. All of them. But Oh No. There is a muffin in this batch! You need to get that muffin away from the cakes or the customer will hate you and kill you. You dive into the cakes and reach for the muffin but the cakes are so soft and warm and fresh you must take a bite. But you cannot lest you be killed. You reach out, but there are too many cakes. All is lost! But then you grab the muffin and everything is okay.

...

With a groan, you pry your eyelids slowly apart with sheer will power. You can't remember much of anything that happened last night or where you are right now, but the world comes into focus. You try to lift yourself up with your right arm only to experience a moment of disappointment as the arm doesn't budge as it hasn't in ages now. Your left arm has less trouble propping you up. You recognize the unfamiliar room as the other bedroom in the house you awoke in yesterday. Stark of most furniture, the only notable feature is the bed next to you. Which is odd, you thought you were on the bed. You look below you and realize Ms. Hoshiguma drools while she sleeps. Noticing a glistening trail of saliva down her cleavage, you realize you do too. She looks to be waking up now.

[ ] Lay your head back down on her pillows and pretend you are still asleep.
[ ] Stay where you are.
[ ] Get off her fast. Maybe you can save face.
>> No. 39014
[x] Stay where you are.

I doubt Yuugi would be upset by this, and hopefully she was more sober than we were as to tell us what happened yesterday.

It'd blow if we were too drunk to remember sex with an Oni.
>> No. 39018
File 127671444647.jpg - (23.00KB , 192x312 , 8adbe122c138c36a8929adef0d5d198f.jpg ) [iqdb]
39018
[x] Stay where you are.

Oni hate liars and Yuugi probably doesn't care anyway.

Welcome back!
>> No. 39022
[x] Stay where you are
>> No. 39024
File 127672044546.jpg - (120.90KB , 850x637 , buh.jpg ) [iqdb]
39024
"Ahm~" Yuugi yawns softly as she shifts underneath you. She stretches and wipes the drool from her mouth with the edge of her... Bathrobe? You realize she's not wearing the kimono she had on yesterday. She continues by dabbing between her ample chest as she sits up. Finally noticing your presence in her lap, she smiles as she runs a hand through her hair.

"Mornin' Tiger," she manages before stiffling another yawn. She narrows her eyes at you in a playful way. "Shouldn't keep a girl up so late," she says in mock chagrin, "Bad manners." She puts a hand on your head and ruffles your hair... Your face flushes before you can stop it. What?!

With an absolute glow of satisfaction on her face, Ms. Hoshiguma bends forward with a predatory look in her eyes. She licks her lips and you fall out of her lap as Yuugi continues to advance until she is leaning over you. Your head is positively swimming now. She starts again before you can get a question off your lips.

"So are you up for another round?" Yuugi breathes in a sultry fashion. Her cheeks are dimpled and rosy with her smile. The bathrobe hangs distractingly loosely at the moment. You can feel eyes glaring at you from somewhere. Your mouth is dry. So you wet your lips and say...

[ ] "Always."
[ ] "I'm sorry. WHAT?!"
[ ] "I was drunk! I don't know what I did last night, but there's another girl... I can't..."
[ ] "Oh Yeah!" (kool-aid man)
[ ] Silence.
[ ] "No!"
[ ] Write in.
>> No. 39030
[x] "Always."

Either way this'll result in something, though it might have been a nice fight instead.

That and we're single.
>> No. 39034
[x] "Always."

Tempted to go with the choice right below that, but I think this will be more fun.
>> No. 39039
[x] "Always."

in b4 another fucking dream
>> No. 39042
>>39039
Nah that'd be too cliched.
>> No. 39053
[x] "Oh Yeah!" (kool-aid man)

Bustin through the wall
>> No. 39054
[x] "Alwait what."
>> No. 39079
[x] "Oh Yeah!" (kool-aid man)
>> No. 39105
File 12768856657.jpg - (195.31KB , 850x833 , uhoh.jpg ) [iqdb]
39105
"Always," you say rather excited. How drunk were you that you could forget something like this? Your mind starts trying to piece together any memories you have as Yuugi stands up and walks over to a bottle on the other side of the room. Her shackles rattle and clink as she walks. There is something familiar about this. Did you ever notice she had shackles on before? Maybe her kimono and mannerism made them seem like accessories. But now their broken ends are prominent as she takes a heavy chug and tosses the now empty bottle aside. The idea of cold iron links on your bare skin makes you shiver.

And you cringe. "Ow." How sore are you? You look down at yourself. In a bathrobe just like Yuugi's, you can see your chest is covered in welts and bruises in various stages of healing. The obvious imprint of a fist brings back important memories...

"Arm fight ONE~, bust stuffs!" you say in a drunken slur.

Yuugi seems ecstatic at this point."Oo~ ya fight?" You nod and are dizzied from the action. "Okays," Yuugi raises her fists in front of her, "Show me wha' ya got, an' maybe Ah'll teach ya somehin good~"

Relieved that you finally brought that topic to light, you agree without a second thought.

The rest of the night is a blur of pain.


"what was that about something good?" you retort to your memories. But Yuugi seemed to pick up on it.

"Oh, we can do that "something good" after this round too, if you want." She smiles as she cracks her knuckles. An onii's smile.

"How about some lessons too then?"

"Hmmmm... You can only get one or the other."

"..."

[ ] "Something good"
[ ] Training.
[ ] Parsee



--------------
**************


Brace for Timeskip.
>> No. 39106
[x] Training.

Do what we came here to do. Parsee can stay jealous. I think she is used to it.
>> No. 39108
[X] Training.
>> No. 39167
[x] "Something good"

What's wrong with immediate gratification?

The Parsee option is sabotage.

Unless she knows some kind of crazy Persian martial arts.
>> No. 39168
>>39167
Missed out training, futher delaying the resolution of the various quests at hand (not to mention fixing that bum arm of ours)
>> No. 39218
[ ] "Something good."
>> No. 39219
[x] "Something good"

Ah screw it, let's see where this leads; I hope this doesn't surrender any chance of future training.