[Return]
Archived Thread

File 123628700544.jpg - (733.75KB , 1422x3200 , 2378336.jpg ) [iqdb]
27068 No. 27068
So I felt like writing /sdm/ story.
This could up be awesome, dangerous or totally suck. If it happens to be the latter, let's all just move on.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You feel like you just had a dream.
But you forgot what that was about.

..This is not a time to be thinking about stuff like that! There are better things to do when you're falling down to OH DEAR GOD THAT LAKE. Just like it's normal for near-death situations, time appears to slow down to near crawl, but even with that at best you should have only few seconds until you hit the surface of the water.
You try swinging your arms in a motion that you hope could possibly result in something resembling flying. Even though you're very confident in this motion you are saddened to notice that there are no results at all.
If only the conditions were better!
A bit less time remains. Maybe five seconds, or something.
Now you try summoning some great power from inside yourself. Really, what are the chances of your hidden power not helping you on this situation?
Sadly nothing happens.
Trying to measure how many seconds there are left until impact is useless at this point(not like there was any use for that in the first place), so you decide to stop messing around, and with pure force of will you twist your body into somewhat better diving position.

Just in time before you hit the water.

Cold cold cold wet coldness surrounds you and it's very cold. And man, that doesn't feel nice at all.
Gurgling in displeasure you push the idea to stay in embrace of the dark water out of your mind, after all, this day hasn't been that bad yet. You start swimming back to surface.
"Brrrlth!" After spitting out the water as you surface, you then take a good look at your surroundings.
Well. It appears you landed straight into middle of the lake, with the forest on one shore and scarlet mansion on the other.
...Looking at the mansion you frown as you think back to about minute or so ago. Your stomach still hurts from that punch.

[ ] Swim to the forest shore. That mansion isn't worth the trouble.
[ ] Swim to the mansion, it is very much worth the trouble!
[ ] You honestly don't feel like moving after all that. Call for somebody, they could help you to shore.

>> No. 27070
[ ] Swim to the forest shore. That mansion isn't worth the trouble.

LETS IGNORE THE PLOT POINT
>> No. 27071
[ ] Swim to the mansion, it is very much worth the trouble!

To Remilia!
>> No. 27072
[X] Swim to the forest shore. That mansion isn't worth the trouble.

I've a feeling this will lead to Rumia.
>> No. 27073
[x] You honestly don't feel like moving after all that. Call for somebody, they could help you to shore.

hey

somebody

heeeelp
>> No. 27074
HY and Owen set the quality standard here very high. I wish you good luck.

>OH DEAR GOD THAT LAKE.

We never had that decisive fight with the LAKE.....

[x] You honestly don't feel like moving after all that. Call for somebody, they could help you to shore.

Never going to vote for swim in the lake option again.
>> No. 27075
Hoping that interest picks up so, I'll say that tree votes will decide the winner at this point. Or anything that has most votes after one and a half hour.
>>27074
Sorry, I started writing when there was only one vote for help calling option, and forfot to say something about it. Hopefully this will not happen again.
And I'll try to keep the quality at least somewhat decent.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[X] Swim to the forest shore. That mansion isn't worth the trouble.

Yeah, that mansion has been enough trouble to you for now. No way you'll get willingly punched by that gate-guard again any time soon.
So with quick strokes you start making your way towards the shore on the forest side. Water is cold, but if you keep moving you should be able to brush the worst of it off.
...Eventually, after seemingly way too long time spent swimming you crawl to the shore. There's no way you'd die from just little hypothermia. No way.

But your clothes are wet and cold, so you're not in the highest of spirits. As a matter of fact, now that the energy rush from swimming is gone you're feeling more and more down on the ground.
So, what can you on this side? The shore itself isn't anything special, but you've heard that some fairies who like to pull pranks on humans gather around the lake.
So you start walking towards forest. Not like there'd be anything better to do right now. You don't feel like being around the lake anyway, that place is totally cold and weird.
While midst of your thoughts you see a faint light in distance between trees, and soon start running towards it. A campfire would be more than welcome right now, and maybe the person who set that up could give you something to eat too? Yes, maybe you're being bit too hopeful, but at least that's better than- Oh.

There sure is a campfire here, and the people who set it up are most likely still around too. Or were.
The thing is that they were dead. Man and a woman lying around the campfire. As for the way they died, man has wounds on his head and and woman on her neck and necks. That was what you could tell with the first look, but they also have some blood and cuts on other places too.
There were also few weapons lying around them, bow and a sword.

[ ] Get somewhere else fast, you don't like dead people. Back to the lake.
[ ] Just sit next to the fire and dry your clothes. Dead people are pretty cool company.
[ ] Quick, check what they have, or rather had! They don't need anything anymore.
[ ] Eat one of the people. You're hungry.
>> No. 27076
[X] Quick, check what they have, or rather had! They don't need anything anymore.
>> No. 27077
>>27075
[X] Quick, check what they have, or rather had! They don't need anything anymore.

Woo, inventory!
>> No. 27078
[ ] Quick, check what they have, or rather had! They don't need anything anymore.
>> No. 27079
Hahaha, I've been waiting to say this. Writing now!
>> No. 27080
[X] Quick, check what they have, or rather had! They don't need anything anymore.

Right in front of you there are two dead humans, sure. But they're most likely also carrying something!
The way you're acting is very improper, sure, but it's what you have to do to stay alive. Oh well.

After a bit of scavenging, your inventory now includes following:
One bow and 20 arrows. The accuracy you can operate it with is not guaranteed.
A dagger, it's a bit rusty. Even you can tell it's definitely not suitable for throwing.
Bottle filled with most likely alcoholic drink. You can't tell what it is, though.
Few berries that you consume straight away. They're not enough to easy your hunger.
A possible change of clothes? You decided to leave the clothes on the people before deciding what to do with those.
A box full of matches.

You also throw few more woods to fire to avoid it going out. It's still not too dark, but getting it to burn again would be a pain.
Well, now that's done it, what else?

[ ] Get changed into new and warm, although bit torn and bloody clothes.
--- Man's.
--- Woman's.
[ ] Dry your current clothes.
[ ] Eat one of the humans.
[ ] Drink, get comfortable!
[ ] Just relax.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Voting for multiple options is allowed here. Last option rules out the rest, though.
>> No. 27081
[X] Get changed into new and warm, although bit torn and bloody clothes.
- Man's.
[x] Dry your current clothes.
[x] Eat one of the humans.
[x] Drink, get comfortable!

I've always wanted a main character who turned out to be a part-time cannibal.
>> No. 27082
[x] Get changed into new and warm, although bit torn and bloody clothes.
- Man's.
[x] Dry your current clothes.
[x] Eat one of the humans.
[x] Drink, get comfortable!

Okay...
>> No. 27083
Sorry for the slow start, but I'll sleep now. Next update will go to option with most votes when I wake.
>> No. 27084
[X] Get changed into new and warm, although bit torn and bloody clothes.
--- Man's & woman's: salvage what you can and combine them to make a full outfit. Keep the rest in case if it's useful.
[X] Dry your current clothes.
[X] Eat one of the humans.
[X] Drink, get comfortable!

Non-flying youkai protagonist for the win!
>> No. 27085
[X] Get changed into new and warm, although bit torn and bloody clothes.
- Man's.
[x] Dry your current clothes.
[x] Eat one of the humans.
[x] Drink, get comfortable!
>> No. 27086
[X] Get changed into new and warm, although bit torn and bloody clothes.
- Man's.
[x] Dry your current clothes.
[x] Eat one of the humans.
[x] Drink, get comfortable!

>>27083
It's okay. You had a good start. Get a good night rest.
>> No. 27087
[x] Get changed into new and warm, although bit torn and bloody clothes.
- Man's.
[x] Dry your current clothes.
[x] Eat one of the humans.
[x] Drink, get comfortable!

This has a good feel to it, looking forward to more.
>> No. 27089
[X] Get changed into new and warm, although bit torn and bloody clothes.
--- Man's & woman's: salvage what you can and combine them to make a full outfit. Keep the rest in case if it's useful.
[X] Dry your current clothes.
[X] Eat one of the humans.
[X] Drink, get comfortable!
>> No. 27090
[X] Get changed into new and warm, although bit torn and bloody clothes.
--- Man's & woman's: salvage what you can and combine them to make a full outfit. Keep the rest in case if it's useful.
[X] Dry your current clothes.
[X] Eat one of the humans.
[X] Drink, get comfortable!

Sounds good to me!
>> No. 27097
[X] Get changed into new and warm, although bit torn and bloody clothes.
--- Man's.
[X] Dry your current clothes.
[X] Eat one of the humans.
[X] Drink, get comfortable!

Your current clothes are currently pretty uncomfortable, so you do the obvious and change into new ones. Stripping the man is pretty easy even though he's not alive to be of help, and soon he's lying motionless again in underwear, while you have new warm and comfortable clothes.
But you don't really like these as much as what you had earlier, so you set them to dry next to fire supported by few sticks.
So. Now you're warm, but still hungry. What to eat?

...The answer lies motionless in front of you. That man is already stripped, so why not eat him? Why not indeed? What is keeping you from eating a dead human?
Absolutely nothing. Pondering about stuff like that is a waste of time, so the first thing you do is proceed to separating his arm from rest of the body with help of your new [dagger]. Ripping it off is actually pretty easy when you got the starting cut in. Sound of the bones cracking was especially satisfying.
Blood pours out from both the severed hand you're holding and the stump that was left. Good thing he isn't alive anymore, that would've been painful.
Without further ado, you sit down comfortably and take a good bite of the arm.
Hmm, tastes... Bloody? Meaty? Not a surprise since it is just a bloody chunk of meat without any kind of spicing, but the simple taste is good. You need a drink, though.
And it just so happens that you found something earlier! That suspicious alcohol will do more than nicely!
Before drinking, you smell the contents of paper-wrapped bottle again. Yep, most definitely alcohol. It shouldn't be too strong, though.
Bringing the bottle to your lips, you let the liquid flow in, and- "!?!?"
The taste is out of this world. You can't name a single drink that would be anything... No, even close to something like this. It is incredible, but the kick you got from it is worth nothing too.
If you had to describe it(albeit poorly), it was like having your brains smashed out by a slice of lemon wrapped around a large gold brick. Why the hell are you only finding weird drinks recently?!
You fall to your back motionless. That's how intense the experience was.

"Hey!"
Sound of a small girl wakes you up to reality again, and you shake your head. Are you hearing things now?
"Over here, you thief!"
Turning your head to the direction of the sound, you see a... Blob of darkness. "Hello?"
"Why are you stealing my meal, you thief!?" Darkness speaks again with the girly voice, but in more annoyed tone this time.
"...Why would a blob of darkness need to eat?"
"I'm a youkai! Of course I need to eat!"
Wait, you know this. A youkai, surrounded by darkness, eats humans... So this is Rumia. "Well, why don't you show yourself so I can be sure?"
"Eeh, but it's still... Fine." After a sigh, darkness disappears and you see annoyed looking blonde haired girl in black dress kneeling next to you. "So what do you have to say for yourself, thief?"

[ ] You were hungry. Really.
[ ] Does she really need two humans all for herself?
[ ] Fight for your food, finder's keeper's!
[ ] You're not in condition to take any kind of action right now. Fall asleep.
>> No. 27098
[X] You were hungry. Really.
>> No. 27099
File 123644069558.jpg - (77.52KB , 780x624 , Rumia_by_SeriojaInc.jpg ) [iqdb]
27099
[x] Does she really need two humans all for herself?

Seriously, if she didn't kill and eat every human being she came across she wouldn't be so fucking fat.

It's not funny fat. It's not even cute fat. It's disgusting fat.
>> No. 27100
[ ] You were hungry. Really.
[ ] Does she really need two humans all for herself?
>> No. 27102
[x] You were hungry. Really.
[x] Does she really need two humans all for herself?
>> No. 27103
[ ] You were hungry. Really.
[ ] Does she really need two humans all for herself?
>> No. 27105
[ ] You were hungry. Really.
[ ] Does she really need two humans all for herself?
>> No. 27106
[x] "How do I know you were the one who really killed them? How do you know it wasn't me?"
>> No. 27108
[ ] You were hungry. Really.
[ ] Does she really need two humans all for herself?

I'm going to take a guess and say that the author is from eastern or northern Europe. Possibly someone who's been around a while, too, unless I was imagining the references to TAiG and LA.
>> No. 27126
>>27099
Wh..why does this picture exist?
.
oh right, internet

[X] You were hungry. Really.
[X] Does she really need two humans all for herself?
>> No. 27128
File 123657379128.png - (102.08KB , 600x700 , e523ae0fe9894b7f809c61580a22377e.png ) [iqdb]
27128
[X] You were hungry. Really.
[X] Does she really need two humans all for herself?

"...I was hungry." You say in the most sincere voice you can manage. "Really."
"That's not an excuse or anything!" She shifts herself a bit, shielding the bodies from you. "Hungry people should find their own food!"
"But I did... Wait a moment." You feel stupid just lying on the ground so you push yourself to better sitting position. "I found food, there was no way to know those were your kills."
"Buuut, you don't just eat something you find from the ground." She seems to be objecting just for the sake of objecting.
"Are you planning to eat both of them?"
"Huh?"
"There's two adults there," You point at them. "Do you really think you even can eat both of them?"
She looks at the humans with finger on mouth, and speaks without looking at you. "...You're right, there's a bit much."
"Right. So you could share, right?" The idea won't do her any good, but if she agrees at least you'll get to eat.

"...How much do you want?" She talks quietly.
"Half of the other?"
"The woman, then."
"I already got the arm from man, though."
"Then you can have the legs too."
"Unfair, all of the good stuff is in upper half."
"It's not unfair! I killed them!"
"But it's unfair that you get both of them now that I'm here!"
"You didn't do any work at all! You're lazy!"
"Eating good stuff all the time won't do you any good, you'll get fat!"
"D-don't say stuff like that!"

...

Your argument went on like this, and in the end it was decided that you'd get man's upper half, except for head. Well, it's only fair you guess.
As you eat you take special care not to drink any more of the stuff from that weird bottle. You didn't manage to drink nearly at all of it in with your first try anyway.
"You know." In the midst of eating Rumia speaks.
"Mmmh." You don't stop, but mumble in acknowledgement.
"You're kind of weird."
"Oh." Hearing that from her is bit of a shock. It's enough divert your attention from the arm you're chewing. "How so?"
"I haven't seen any other humans who would eat human meat like that."
...Hmm. That kind of makes sense.

[ ] She's mistaken. You're youkai.
[ ] Is there a problem with it?
[ ] Holy shit what the hell are you doing.
>> No. 27132
>"You're kind of weird."
>"Oh." Hearing that from her is bit of a shock. It's enough divert your attention from the arm you're chewing. "How so?"
>"I haven't seen any other humans who would eat human meat like that."

[x] "What about you, huh? Haven't you ever thought of eating another youkai? How do you know you wouldn't like it? How do you know you wouldn't love it!"
>> No. 27133
[x] "What about you, huh? Haven't you ever thought of eating another youkai? How do you know you wouldn't like it? How do you know you wouldn't love it!"
>> No. 27134
[x] "What about you, huh? Haven't you ever thought of eating another youkai? How do you know you wouldn't like it? How do you know you wouldn't love it!"

Oh yes.
>> No. 27136
[x] "What about you, huh? Haven't you ever thought of eating another youkai? How do you know you wouldn't like it? How do you know you wouldn't love it!"

Cannibalnon is awesome.
>> No. 27137
[ ] "What about you, huh? Haven't you ever thought of eating another youkai? How do you know you wouldn't like it? How do you know you wouldn't love it!"
>> No. 27138
[x] "What about you, huh? Haven't you ever thought of eating another youkai? How do you know you wouldn't like it? How do you know you wouldn't love it!"
[x] She's mistaken anyway. You're a youkai.
>> No. 27139
[x] "What about you, huh? Haven't you ever thought of eating another youkai? How do you know you wouldn't like it? How do you know you wouldn't love it!"
>> No. 27140
[X] "...is that so?"
>> No. 27141
[x] "...is that so?"
>> No. 27142
[x] "What about you, huh? Haven't you ever thought of eating another youkai? How do you know you wouldn't like it? How do you know you wouldn't love it!"
>> No. 27143
[ ] She's mistaken. You're youkai.

If we weren't, then how the hell did Meiling NOT demolish us with that punch? Or why eating that guy was the first thing that came to mind?
>> No. 27147
>>27143
>then how the hell did Meiling NOT demolish us with that punch?

Because she's a nice girl with a good heart and maybe it was more like a shove than a punch?
>> No. 27153
>>27143

>If we weren't, then how the hell did Meiling NOT demolish us with that punch?

It's obviously impossible for her to control the strength of her attacks. Such a thing is unheard of!
>> No. 27154
>>27153

It's kind of hard to believe that she punched the guy hard enough to send him flying over a lake without killing him.

If he's human surely that would have killed him.

Unless he's one of those guys doesn't die when they are killed. ololo
>> No. 27174
>>27154

Then 27147 was probably right.
>> No. 27181
>>27174
Unless Meiling is capable of using some sort of 'wind punch' which would propel its target a great distance, instead of breaking all their bones?
>> No. 27182
File 123681858222.jpg - (33.50KB , 275x347 , 1233884631098.jpg ) [iqdb]
27182
>>27154
>> No. 27188
Finally, the first protagonist I've immediately been able to identify with!

(Sincerely, K.C.)
>> No. 27201
[x] "...is that so?"

Comical huffy, morally indignant retarded response is not as comical as it was likely meant to be.
>> No. 27202
[X] "...is that so?"
>> No. 27248
[x] "What about you, huh? Haven't you ever thought of eating another youkai? How do you know you wouldn't like it? How do you know you wouldn't love it!

Update
>> No. 27265
Week with no updates.

Please don't abandon this ;_;
>> No. 27341
>>27265
Here again.

Update update update.
>> No. 27352
>This could up be awesome, dangerous or totally suck. If it happens to be the latter, let's all just move on.

Five flipping updates aren't enough to make that determination. Update you tosser.
>> No. 27354
>>27352
This.
>> No. 27436
Don't leave this.
>> No. 27536
>If it happens to be the latter, let's all just move on.
He didn't tell us what if this story become awesome, so he decide not to continue this ;_;