[Return]
Archived thread

File 123528866467.jpg - (277.38KB , 800x629 , patchy_koa.jpg ) [iqdb]
26906 No. 26906
Testing Server Connection.
Connection Resolved.
Loading Scenario: Day 5, Morning

Option Selection Mode: On
Custom User Input: On
Parallel Threading: On

A truly troubled person.

>> No. 26909
Well, I'm sure the picture at the head of this new thread will tell me who this person's identity is once and for a--
>patchy_koa
...I am not amused.
>> No. 26911
File 123529598238.jpg - (118.57KB , 850x850 , patchouli.jpg ) [iqdb]
26911
Something is wrong here.

"Sakuya, maybe we should try to -"

"Get down!"

Suddenly, a bright flash of light blinds Grey temporarily. By the time his eyes recover, Sakuya is standing in a defensive stance in front of him. The shattered remains of her knife lie on the floor nearby. As he looks over her shoulder, a single humanoid figure comes into view.

"So it was you!" cries Sakuya angrily. "What the hell are you planning?"

"P-Patchouli?" mumbles Grey disbelievingly.

"..."

The pink and purple magician looks up from her book and stares at them with complete disinterest.

"...It appears that rats have snuck in again. I'm sure the rat poison was... behind the bookshelves." says Patchouli slowly.

"What are you talking about?" returns Sakuya.

"What's going on?" cries Grey.

"I'm already investigating." says Patchouli simply. "It's hopeless for the likes of you."

The magician begins chanting words he can't understand.

"Fire Metal Sign, 「Saint Elmo's Pillar」" she declares.

Before Grey can react, Sakuya grabs his arm and whispers something under her breath. In the next moment, he feels himself thrown across the room like some rag doll. Still in mid-air, he sees the chief maid throw something at Patchouli. He cringes as he lands hard against one of the bookcases. Something incredibly hot gusts around the air surrounding him. Then, silence.

By the time he opens his eyes, the shelves where he was standing have been reduced to blackened splinters and ash. Small fires burn here and there. A small crater on the floor itself serves as the center of the destruction. Somehow, the magician dealing such damage to the library seems extremely out of place.

It takes him a few moments to realize that the chief maid and the magician are no longer standing on the ground. They are hovering high above the shelves, facing each other.

"What are you doing!" cries Sakuya. "Are you seriously betraying Lady Remilia's trust?"

"...Rat poison, rat poison," mumbles Patchouli.

"Who cares about the damn rat poison!" the chief maid shouts. "Answer me!"

"People with bad manners have no sense of politeness, much less anything else," replies the magician dully.

As Grey looks closer, he notices something odd. The magician seems to be acting dazed, as if sleepwalking. She continues muttering strange things, ignoring Sakuya's questions and arguments. The chief maid only grows more furious at her ramblings.

"T-that's it! If you won't give yourself up, I'll have to take you down myself!" cries Sakuya. She pulls out something from her dress. Grey shudders as he realizes what it is. It looks like a spell card.

"Another trifle of time," mumbles Patchouli. She doesn't seem to be looking straight at Sakuya, but after coughing a few times, she also pulls out a spell card.

Grey stares with mouth agape as the two begin a spectacular danmaku battle. Knives, lasers, and all sorts of projectiles begin flying in all directions. He barely has time to duck behind the safety of one of the more sturdy bookshelves.

"D-damn it!" mutters Grey.

He can't possibly join that kind of fight. Spell card duels will only spell a quick death for him. First of all, he can't fly. Second, he can't survive getting hit by those spells. The only thing that he can tell is that the chief maid and the magician are a close match. Their duel looks like it will take some time to finish.

What the hell is he supposed to do now?

"Grey! I-is that you?" whispers a tiny voice toward the left.

He turns to see Koakuma looking at him with concern. She is only a few shelves away. The little devil beckons for him to follow her. Perhaps he can ask her to explain the circumstances of this bloody mess.

[ ] Follow Koakuma discreetly. You need her help.
[ ] Stay where you are. Spend a bit of time to figure things out.
[ ] Step out from behind the shelf. Maybe you can stop the battle somehow.
[ ] Try to flee from the library. Perhaps you can call for help.
[ ] Custom
>> No. 26912
[x] Think of a way to break the spell Patchu is under. Maybe with the help of Koakuma, but don't trust her. She might not be herself either.
>> No. 26913
[ ] Play the Stradivarius
[ ] Command Sign, 「Master's Voice」

Possible alternatives, but probably not of much use.

[x] Follow Koakuma discreetly. You need her help.
>> No. 26915
[x] Follow Koakuma discreetly. You need her help.

This looks like a trap. Let's follow it and see how far it goes.
>> No. 26916
[X] Follow Koakuma discreetly. You need her help.
>> No. 26920
[X] Tell Sakuya what you've observed, that Patchouli isn't herself. If your voice won't carry to them, use the Stradivarius Violin to summon spirits to tell her (or, alternatively, form danmaku letters for the purpose, if that won't work?)
[X] Get to Koakuma discreetly. You need her help.
[X] Think of a way to break the spell Patchouli is under. Maybe with the help of Koakuma, but don't trust her. She might not be herself either.

and if all else fails, we should keep the idea of crafting a new spellcard in mind.

[X] Null Sign, 「Artifice Arcanum」, A spell for the destruction of spells themselves. Complete, targeted magic nullification.
>> No. 26928
[X] Follow Koakuma discreetly. You need her help.
>> No. 26930
[X] Tell Sakuya what you've observed, that Patchouli isn't herself. If your voice won't carry to them, use the Stradivarius Violin to summon spirits to tell her (or, alternatively, form danmaku letters for the purpose, if that won't work?)
[X] Get to Koakuma discreetly. You need her help.
[X] Think of a way to break the spell Patchouli is under. Maybe with the help of Koakuma, but don't trust her. She might not be herself either.
>> No. 26931
>circumstances of this bloody mess
I see what you did there.
>> No. 26933
[x] Tell Sakuya what you've observed, that Patchouli isn't herself. If your voice won't carry to them, use the Stradivarius Violin to summon spirits to tell her (or, alternatively, form danmaku letters for the purpose, if that won't work?)
[x] Get to Koakuma discreetly. You need her help.
[x] Think of a way to break the spell Patchouli is under. Maybe with the help of Koakuma, but don't trust her. She might not be herself either.
>> No. 26934
[X] Follow Koakuma discreetly. You need her help.

You guys are trying to do too much.

erm....did I vote already
>> No. 26935
>>26934
Come on, everyone knows the best ends are reached by write-ins. Otherwise, doesn't it appear practical, here?
>> No. 26937
[X] Ready the Strad
[X] Ghost Koakuma discreetly
[X] Think of a plan or two involving Koakuma, the Strad, and maybe a blank spellcard
>> No. 26938
File 123548823823.jpg - (168.68KB , 550x558 , koakuma.jpg ) [iqdb]
26938
Loading User Commands:
[X] Follow Koakuma discreetly. You need her help.

---

Grey turns to face Koakuma. The little devil is only a few shelves away. Upon her face is an expression of genuine concern. She slowly beckons for him to follow her. He takes only a moment to think before giving her a quick nod. Perhaps the magician's familiar can explain the circumstances of this bloody mess.

He quickly sneaks toward her, carefully avoiding stray knives and other projectiles coming from the battle above. While he can't stop the battle between the chief maid and the pink and purple wizard, perhaps he can find another way to help. As he approaches the Koakuma, she gives him a weak smile.

"Any idea what's happening?" asks Grey. "Patchouli doesn't seem to be herself."

"I can explain it all later," replies Koakuma. "For now, you must trust me."

The little devil places one soft small hand over Grey's own. She shyly takes firm hold of his hand.

"Hold on to me," she says.

He gives the little devil a nod. Before he can say anything more, he finds himself soaring quickly between the shelves. He can feel the wind in his face as they go deeper into the Voile Library. They seem to be flying together, but he can't feel Koakuma dragging him along. It's almost as if she is sharing her own power with him as they flee from the battlefield behind them.

"W-where?" Grey manages. "Where are we going?"

"Somewhere safe," Koakuma says simply.

A moment later, Grey finds himself hovering over a familiar staircase heading down into the Lower Library. Koakuma quickly dives down with him all the way to the bottom floor. It is only after they reach the very bottom does the little devil finally let go of his hand.

"What is this place?" asks Grey. For some reason, he feels like he has been here before.

Koakuma gives him an encouraging smile.

"This place is safe," replies the little devil.

She quickly leads him across the floor toward a room at the back. After they go through a pair of large double doors, they find themselves within a large chamber brightly lit with candles and magical runes. Somehow, this place seems familiar.

"I'm really glad," whispers Koakuma suddenly. "That time, I almost gave up on you."

"Huh?" replies Grey blankly.

The little devil turns around to face him.

"Don't worry," she says. "I will protect you."

Koakuma pulls up one of her sleeves, revealing an odd item. It takes Grey a few minutes to recognize and recall what it is. She seems to be wearing a digital watch. The LCD display shows that it is mid-morning. Something in the back of his mind seems to tell him that this is important.

"I've been preparing," replies Koakuma. "I've made all the arrangements to give us the opportunity to escape, you and I."

"What are you talking about?" asks Grey.

The little devil smiles gently at him.

"Still so naive, but that's just like you," she says carefully. "You must understand. Hope has no place in this Mansion. Escape is the only answer."

Suddenly, Grey recognizes something from the side of his eye. At the very back of the chamber lies a glowing sealing circle engraved on the floor itself. The pattern is exactly the same as the ones in his dream and at the clock tower. A single character is formed by the light. He shudders as he recalls it's meaning.

"This place is cursed," whispers Koakuma gravely.

Grey can't think of any obvious choices right now, but he must do something.
[ ] Custom
>> No. 26939
[x] "Well, I suppose we both deserve a vacation."
>> No. 26940
[x] Concur with the little devil. Use your gloves and try to manipulate "Curse" into something different, hopefully better.

or just
[x] Go back one choice.

Too much to write in at the moment. I can only speak for myself, but I could use more guidance right now.
>> No. 26943
[X] Concur with the little devil. Use your gloves and try to manipulate "Curse" into something different, hopefully better.

Worth a try.
>> No. 26944
[X] Concur with the little devil, but only that in this place is presently cursed. Use your gloves and try to manipulate "Curse" into something different, hopefully better.
[X] Never lose hope, never surrender; All can be saved and fate's flow cast aside, if only the spirit is willing.
([X] If there's nothing to manipulate with the gloves, play a song on the Stradivarius to dispel the curse, and change it to something better {blessing, hopefully}.)
>> No. 26945
[x] Concur with the little devil. Use your gloves and try to manipulate "Curse" into something different, hopefully better.

>"You must understand. Hope has no place in this Mansion. Escape is the only answer."
[x] Create "Hope"
>> No. 26946
[x] Concur with the little devil. Use your gloves and try to manipulate "Curse" into something different, hopefully better.
[x] Create "Hope"
>> No. 26947
File 123553585385.jpg - (247.19KB , 640x908 , 06729c53babf36120b0bd56dae1266f5.jpg ) [iqdb]
26947
[x] Concur with the little devil. Use your gloves and try to manipulate "Curse" into something different, hopefully better.
[x] Create "Hope"

WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM?!
>> No. 26948
[x] Concur with the little devil. Use your gloves and try to manipulate "Curse" into something different, hopefully better.
[x] Create "Hope"
>> No. 26949
[A] Concur with the little devil. Use your gloves and try to manipulate "Curse" into something different, hopefully better.
[B] Create "Hope".
>> No. 26951
>engraved on the floor itself
How exactly are we going to be changing this, again?
>> No. 26952
>>26951

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
Seriously forgot about that.

How about we instead attempt to erase said image, even if it means destroying part of the floor.

[x] Concur with the little devil.
[x]We could get Saks to scratch up the floor with her knives and change the symbol.

or

[X] If there's nothing to manipulate with the gloves, play a song on the Stradivarius to dispel the curse, and change it to something better
>> No. 26959
>>26951
We stretch the stone floor.
>> No. 26962
>>26951

Could just throw a rug over it.
>> No. 26964
File 123561641477.jpg - (110.45KB , 600x613 , 1206518568632.jpg ) [iqdb]
26964
crap I don't know what to vote now
>> No. 26965
[X] "That is not the only option."
[X] Play the Strad, and pour your all into...
[X] <insert awesome hope-filling classical song here>

hm, maybe a Beethoven piece?
>> No. 26966
Smash the light source?
>> No. 26968
File 123563348510.jpg - (49.90KB , 450x400 , koakuma.jpg ) [iqdb]
26968
Loading User Commands:
[X] Custom

---

"This place is cursed," whispers Koakuma gravely.

Grey takes a moment to recall the different youkai attacks, as well as his own dreams. Somehow, the idea of a curse doesn't seem so far-fetched. As he collects his thoughts, Koakuma steps toward a nearby reading desk. She picks up a thick book and shows it to him.

"But I found a way out," she says. "This book gave me the original idea."

Grey's eyes widen as he recognizes the book. "Theoretical Boundary Binding and Intervention," the title reads. Wasn't this something Patchouli was looking for the first time he arrived in the Mansion?

"I couldn't control such high-level magic myself, of course," continues Koakuma. "But I was able to convince Mistress Patchouli to help out. Surprising what a cup of tea can do to convince a person."

Koakuma looks at him seriously.

"But I can explain the details later," she says. "For now, you must escape this cursed place. The Mistress and I will follow after we are finished here."

The little devil points at the sealing circle at the back of the chamber. Grey nods to her slowly before walking closer toward it. He must destroy or ruin the arrangement somehow, just as he did with the one at the clock tower. After a moment of thought, he draws out his weapon to fire at the engravings.

"W-wait! W-what are you doing!" cries Koakuma suddenly. Before he can reply, the little devil pushes his arm away from the circle.

"Huh? But I thought -"

"If you ruin the arrangement, the portal won't function properly!" she continues. "That stupid chief maid already destroyed the portal at the clock tower. We can't afford any more setbacks!"

"Wait... what?" mutters Grey, still confused.

Before he can reply, the circle begins glowing ominously. Koakuma pulls him back to the side and holds on to his arm tightly. She motions for him to stay silent and watch. The circle begins changing color as he observes.

"Koakuma?" he mutters, still unsure of the circumstances.

"I almost gave up on you, that time," whispers Koakuma. "But after yesterday, I knew that you weren't one of them."

The little devil gently lays her head on his shoulder.

"The other one showed me everything," she continues. "He sent me visions and clues. It took some time, but now I understand the truth. The truth about this Mansion, and why it must be destroyed."

The circle flashes brightly, and in the next moment, something steps out of it. Grey watches open-mouthed as several youkai beasts begin pouring out of a shining portal. One of them stops and snarls at him before it heads out of the room. Seems like this is the entry point of the crocodile-hound hybrids.

"Destroyed?" says Grey carefully. He can hardly believe what is happening.

"Don't worry about it," replies Koakuma. "You and Mistress, I'll save you both from this madness. This place shall be purified of sinners."

Grey slowly steps away from the little devil, barely able to hold on to his weapon.

"But Koakuma, this is... why did... how..." he mumbles in confusion.

The little devil looks at him with gentle eyes.

"You must trust me," she whispers in desperation.

[ ] Trust Koakuma.
[ ] Don't trust Koakuma.
>> No. 26969
[x] Trust Koakuma.
>> No. 26971
[x] Don't trust Koakuma.

Oh, Koa... why does it have to be this way...?
>> No. 26973
She who gave you your name and purpose, Mistress of the Mansion, and her personal servant, she who watched over you in your duties.

She who gave you advice whenever you asked for it, Mistress of the Library, and her personal servant, the Chessmistress who desires to destroy that which you had previously vowed to protect.

Who do I trust more?

[X] Don't trust Koakuma =(

Who do you trust more?
>> No. 26974
[x] Trust Koakuma.
>> No. 26975
{X} Don't trust Koakuma.

:awesome:
>> No. 26976
[X] Don't trust Koakuma
>> No. 26977
[x] Don't trust Koakuma.

Obligations > moe moe devils.
>> No. 26979
[X] Don't trust Koakuma
[X] "My alliances lie with the mistress of this mansion, Mistress Remilia."

oh god, i'm a Koakuma fan, but the safety of the mansion is supreme...
>> No. 26982
[X] Don't trust Koakuma

Damn
>> No. 26983
[X] Don't trust Koakuma
>> No. 26984
[x] Trust Koakuma.
>> No. 26985
[x] Don't trust Koakuma
>> No. 26986
in before OHHHHHHHHHH.

[x] Don't trust Koakuma.

Sorry, babydoll, but it's gotta go down like this.
>> No. 26987
File 123577734528.jpg - (59.58KB , 650x487 , devil_mansion.jpg ) [iqdb]
26987
Loading User Commands:
[X] Don't trust Koakuma.

---

"You and Mistress," says Koakuma. "I'll save you both from this madness. This place shall be purified of sinners."

Grey slowly steps back, the gun still in his hand.

"But Koakuma, this is... why did... how..?" he mumbles in confusion.

The magician's familiar looks at him with gentle eyes.

"You must trust me," she whispers. "I've seen it all with my own eyes."

"But destroy the Mansion? Isn't that going too far?" replies Grey.

"It is difficult to explain," she says. "For now, just step through that portal and escape. Mistress and I will follow after we are finished here."

Grey shakes his head and frowns.

"I'm sorry, Koakuma," he says. "I can't just abandon everyone and walk away."

He looks straight into her eyes.

"I can't trust you," he continues. "Not like this."

Koakuma sighs deeply. For a few moments, she walks around the room thinking. She closes her eyes and shudders, as if remembering something painful.

"It had happened so quickly," mutters Koakuma. "I couldn't do anything to stop it. In the end, the other one was finally driven into madness. He lost his mind.. and his soul."

"The other one?" repeats Grey.

The little devil shakes her head quickly.

"I-I won't let that happen again!" cries Koakuma. "I won't let it happen to you! Even if it means that I have to fight as well!"

"I don't understand," he replies.

"They knew," whispers the bat-winged girl angrily. "All of them knew, but they did nothing to stop it. But I understand now. It was all part of their plan."

She looks at him with sadness and regret.

"They used the other one as a sacrifice," says Koakuma.

"A sacrifice?" repeats Grey. "Sorry, I still don't understand anything."

Suddenly, Koakuma runs up and embraces him tightly. Her delicate fingers shake nervously, but they hang on to him with determination. The little devil's wings tremble as he watches them. He can feel the little devil's tiny heartbeat as they stay together for a few moments longer.

"I will protect you," whispers Koakuma. A single tear drops down to the floor as she speaks.

The moment she says that, Grey realizes that she truly cares for him.

But something is wrong.

[ ] Return her embrace.
[ ] Push her away.
[ ] Use the portal.
[ ] Kill her now.
[ ] Talk to her. (Specify)
[ ] Use an item. (Specify)
[ ] Custom
>> No. 26988
[X] Return her embrace.

It's so fucking hard to put what I want to say in words. Perhaps something to the effect of "I'll kill anybody that tries to kill me, even if I'm dead. However, something is threatening the lives of both the ones I care for and myself, and I simply cannot run from that.
Besides, why throw your mistress against us if you're trying to protect her?"

And then hit her or something and run off.
>> No. 26989
>>26988
This is assuming we've established Grey caring for the mansionites. I'm not sure.
>> No. 26991
[x] Push her away.
[x] Use an item. Shoot at the engravings to disrupt the magic.

> [ ] Return her embrace.
This can't end well.

> [ ] Use the portal.
We don't want to doom the others.

> [ ] Kill her now.
Go crazy option?
>> No. 26992
[X] Kill her now.
>> No. 26993
[x] Push her away.
[x] "...Let me play you a little song..."
[x] Equip Violin.
[x] Play a song. One filled with your emotions, love and duty to this mansion and to it's inhabitants. Let your music transform this darkness into light! This Curse into Hope!
>> No. 26994
[x] Push her away.
[x] "...Let me play you a little song..."
[x] Equip Violin.
[x] Play a song. One filled with your emotions, love and duty to this mansion and to it's inhabitants. Let your music transform this darkness into light! This Curse into Hope!
>> No. 26995
[x] Push her away.
[x] "...Let me play you a little song..."
[x] Equip Violin.
[x] Play a song. One filled with your emotions, love and duty to this mansion and to it's inhabitants. Let your music transform this darkness into light! This Curse into Hope!
>> No. 26996
[X] Push her away.
[X] "...Let me play you a little song..."
[X] Equip Violin.
[X] Play a song. One filled with your emotions, love and duty to this mansion and to it's inhabitants. Let your music transform this darkness into light! This Curse into Hope!

This looks insane, lets see if it works.
>> No. 26999
[x] Push her away.
[x] "...Let me play you a little song..."
[x] Equip Violin.
[x] Play a song. One filled with your emotions, love and duty to this mansion and to it's inhabitants. Let your music fill her dark soul with liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.
>> No. 27000
[X] Push her away.
[X] "...Let me play you a little song..."
[X] Equip Violin.
[X] Play a song. One filled with your emotions, love and duty to this mansion and to it's inhabitants. Let your music transform this darkness into light! This Curse into Hope!
>> No. 27001
File 123581237449.jpg - (66.43KB , 445x592 , dancan.jpg ) [iqdb]
27001
LET ME PLAY THE SONG OF MY HOPE.
>> No. 27002
[X] Push her away.
[X] "...Let me play you a little song..."
[X] Equip Violin.
[X] Play a song. One filled with your emotions, love and duty to this mansion and to it's inhabitants. Let your music transform this darkness into light! This Curse into Hope!

PLAY THE IMPOSSIBLE, STOP THE UNSTOPPABLE
ROW, ROW, FIGHT THE POWA
>> No. 27003
[x] Push her away.
[x] "...Let me play you a little song..."
[x] Equip Violin.
[x] Play a song. One filled with your emotions, love and duty to this mansion and to it's inhabitants. Let your music transform this darkness into light! This Curse into Hope!

It worked on Flandre and Sakuya. It'll work here.
>> No. 27006
File 12358693492.jpg - (201.26KB , 1155x1532 , remilia_violin.jpg ) [iqdb]
27006
Loading User Commands:
[X] Push her away.
[X] Custom

---

"I will protect you," whispers Koakuma. A single tear drops down to the floor as clings closer to him. This gesture is genuine, and the moment she says it, Grey realizes that her concern and kindness is honest.

But something is wrong.

Grey slowly pushes the little devil away and parts from her arms. He smiles at her puzzled expression, motioning for her to stay silent. Grey holsters his weapon and carefully takes the Stradivarius violin from its case. He cradles it gently in his hands and prepares to draw its bow.

[~Make this a good performance...]

He hesitates for a moment and glances around the room. While well-lighted, the chamber seems to lack life. The room seems out of theme compared to the rest of the Mansion. Something is missing. He almost gasps aloud when he realizes it.

There is not enough color.

Grey closes his eyes as he prepares to play. For some reason, the image of Remilia comes to mind. The vampire seems to be smiling at him. Though he hears it only in his mind, her words are clear.

"Let me tell you a secret, Grey," says Remilia. "Fate doesn't exist."

The chamber echoes with sweet music as he begins to play. He has never heard this piece before, but he continues playing as if it is the most natural thing to do.

[~Fighting against Fate, are we? How interesting...]

This music, too, is full of incredible power. He can feel a thick aura spread across the room. But it isn't coming from the spirit of the Stradivarius, nor is it coming only from himself. Somehow, he feels that his hands are being led by several others.

[~The servant of time...]

Sakuya. She must still be battling in the library above. Under that cold and hostile demeanor lies a genuine concern for the inhabitants of the Mansion. Up to now, he doesn't understand why the chief maid trusts him, even when he can't trust himself.

[~The guardian of knowledge...]

Patchouli. Even while she fights against them, he can't help but remember her kindness. She was patient with him, taking time to explain what he needed to know. The magician went out of her way to protect him, even if it risked her health.

[~The keeper of fate...]

Remilia. The Mistress of the Mansion doesn't hesitate to fight where the others cannot. Mysterious and powerful, she entrusted him with the task of investigating this incident. And while it sounds strange, he feels like she, too, has saved his life before.

[~The child of purity...]

Flandre. With her monstrous power, she keeps the intruders at bay in the basement below. The little sister's odd and unpredictable behaviour often discourages him from approaching her, but he can't help but think that she only means good when she acts.

[~The custodian of balance...]

Meiling. She leads the fairies as they defend the gate. He hasn't had much opportunity to speak with her, but she seems to be friendly enough. While a little bit too carefree, she seems to be quite reliable when she is needed.

[~The puppet of friendship...]

Koakuma. This little devil holds many pieces in this game, and she may very well be the main cause of this whole mess. She seems to believe that she is doing the right thing. And while confused, he can't help but feel that she truly cares for him.

He can feel them all. Their combined determination continues to guide his hand as he draws the bow to bring forth music and change into the world. But there seems to be something missing.

[~Your own hand...]

Grey understand now. He is part of this as well. Without hesitation, he puts his own heart into the music as he continues the composition. All together at once, the seven souls form a Septette.

He opens his eyes, and behold! The room is bathed in a multitude of different colors. The place ripples with their will as he continues to play. He can feel the music influence every corner. With this power, even Fate can be defied.

But there is still one thing that hasn't embraced this music of life.

Koakuma has crumpled down on her knees as she struggles against the music. Her face is full of confusion. She still doesn't understand. Tears begin to drip down to the floor as she weeps openly.

"W-why does it have to be this way?" cries the Koakuma. "I only wanted to protect those I cared about. I-I never wanted to hurt anyone!"

"Koakuma..." says Grey quietly.

"B-but I've done terrible things," she continues. "Unforgivable things..."

She continues weeping until the music stops. After a few minutes, the magician's familiar stands herself up. She dries her tears carefully before giving Grey one last smile.

"I'm sorry," she says. "Please don't hate me."

She whispers one last thing to Grey. Before he can reply, Koakuma flies into a smaller room of the chamber and shuts the door. The clicking sound of the lock echoes into the lonely chamber.

His eyes widen in shock as his brain recognizes the last word she whispered.

"Goodbye."

[ ] Go after Koakuma.
[ ] Don't go after Koakuma.
>> No. 27007
[ ] Go after Koakuma.
>> No. 27008
[x] Don't go after Koakuma.
She's only good for a cup of tea.
>> No. 27009
>She's only good for a cup of tea.

It's tastes better if you have it with her though.

[x] Go after Koakuma.
>> No. 27010
[x] Go after Koakuma.
>> No. 27011
[x] Go after Koakuma.
>> No. 27012
[x] Go after Koakuma.
>> No. 27013
[x] Go after Koakuma.
>> No. 27014
[x] Don't go after Koakuma.
>> No. 27015
[X] Go after Koakuma.
To think there is another option here is Lunacy!
>> No. 27017
[x] Go after Koakuma.
>> No. 27018
[X] Go after Koakuma.
>> No. 27020
[x] Go after Koakuma.

go go go
>> No. 27021
Koakuma dies.
>> No. 27022
[X] Go after Koakuma

there is only one route.
>> No. 27023
[X] Go after Koakuma

Save Everyone Emiya "Grey" Shirou!
>> No. 27025
[x] Don't go after Koakuma.

Koakuma dies and somebody else lives
>> No. 27026
[X] Go after Koakuma.
[ ] DON'T go after Koakuma.
[ ] OOOOHHHHHHHHHH
>> No. 27028
File 123595042815.png - (67.30KB , 448x331 , koakuma_tears.png ) [iqdb]
27028
Loading User Commands:
[X] Go after Koakuma.

---

"W-why does it have to be this way?" cries Koakuma. "I only wanted to protect those I cared about. I-I never wanted to hurt anyone!"

"Koakuma," says Grey quietly.

"I only wanted a home," she whispers.

...

The little devil slowly looks up, finding a pair of purple eyes observing her closely. Standing in front of her with a book in her hands is a frail looking girl in a pink dress. Upon the stranger's head is a small cloth hat, and tied to her long lavender hair are several brightly colored ribbons.

"I shall be your Mistress from now on," says the girl. "You will be my familiar."

"M-Mistress?" repeats the little devil, still confused.

"Come and follow me," says the Mistress. "Nameless little devil."

...

"I only wanted to be useful," the little devil whispers.

...

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" cries the little devil.

Patchouli lies on the ground, still buried in a large pile of books. The little devil accidently knocked over a nearby bookcase and caused this little mishap. She quickly helps the anemic magician up to her feet.

"A-are you alright? Can I get you some medicine or bandages?" stammers the little devil.

The magician coughs violently before speaking.

"Third time this week," she says weakly. "Anyway, forget about it. Why don't you make yourself useful and get me a cup of tea?"

"O-of course, Mistress," whispers the little devil as she lowers her head in shame.

A few minutes later, the little devil returns to Patchouli's reading area with tea and biscuits. She carefully pours her Mistress a cup and places it beside her. For a few moments, Patchouli continues reading, completely ignoring her presence. Then, she takes the cup to her lips.

"Looks like you're only good for a cup of tea," says Patchouli.

The pink and purple magician carefully lowers the cup before turning to the little devil.

"It's delicious," she continues. "I'll leave this to you from now on, Koakuma."

"K-Koakuma?" repeats the little devil.

"That will be your name," says Patchouli. "The little devil of the library, Koakuma."

...

"I only wanted others to know my name," whispers Koakuma.

...

"Wait," says the stranger. "I believe that your Mistress is looking for a book. She seems to be searching the all over the library for it."

The little devil sighs deeply.

"I have been looking for that book for hours," says Koakuma. "It's really my fault. Mistress Patchouli's catalogue is flawless. I'm just no good at organizing things, since I'm clumsy and I often mix the books up."

She has been trying so hard, yet...

"I'm so useless..." whispers Koakuma to herself.

Suddenly, she begins to sob openly. The way she is acting is completely inappropriate, yet she can't stop weeping. No matter how much she tries, she is only a burden to Patchouli. A weak and useless burden.

"Excuse me, Miss," says the stranger.

He gives her a little smile before he continues.

"May I know your name?" he asks.

Koakuma stares at him disbelievingly. She opens her mouth to speak, but she can't find any words to say. Did she hear him correctly?

"E-er, you don't have to tell me if you don't want to," mutters the stranger sheepishly.

The little devil quickly wipes her last tears away.

"Y-you may call me Koakuma," she manages. She can't help but smile brightly as she says those words.

"Then, Miss Koakuma, why don't I help you look for that book?"

...

"I only wanted someone to hold me," whispers Koakuma.

...

"I-I'm sorry!" she stammers. "I-I didn't mean to startle you, I just -"

Without warning, Grey holds her close to his chest. Koakuma's eyes widen in surprise. She can feel the gentle warmth of his body. As he strokes her hair gently, she slowly closes her eyes. This feeling is familiar, somehow. She feels safe in his arms.

But this can't last. Not for a nameless little devil like her.

"You're alright!" he whispers. "I thought that -"

Without warning, she pushes him away from her. Grey slams the back of his head on a nearby bookcase.

"G-g-get away from me!" she shouts.

Because she doesn't deserve happiness.

...

"I've done terrible things," she says. "Unforgivable things..."

With the very cup of tea that she held, she had betrayed everyone. Even those she held closest to her heart.

"..."

After a few moments, the music stops. Koakuma stands herself up and dries her tears carefully before giving Grey one last smile.

"I'm sorry for everything," she says. "Please don't hate me."

"Eh? Koakuma?" mumbles Grey.

"Good bye." whispers the little devil.
>> No. 27029
So moe.
>> No. 27030
File 123595166237.png - (148.72KB , 500x700 , happiness_28.png ) [iqdb]
27030
FFFFFFF-

In before pic related.
>> No. 27031
>>27030

Gah! Where's that picture of Patchouli stopping Koa at the last moment!
>> No. 27032
File 123595217522.jpg - (11.74KB , 191x211 , sweet_dreams.jpg ) [iqdb]
27032
Before Grey can reply, Koakuma flies into the back of the chamber and into a smaller room. She quickly shuts the door behind her. The clicking sound of the lock echoes into the lonely chamber.

His eyes widen in shock as he recognizes the last word she whispered.

"Koakuma!" cries Grey.

He quickly chases after the little devil. As he reaches the door, he grabs the handle. His hands shake the handle vigorously, but this only confirms that the door is locked. After a moment, he steps back and begins banging and kicking the door with his fists and legs.

"Koakuma! Are you alright?" cries Grey.

"..."

The silence only causes him to panic even more. He has a really bad feeling about this. It is as if he knows that something irreversible can happen if this continues. Grey quickly draws the gun from his holster and aims carefully at the lock.

"Hold on, Koakuma!" cries Grey. "Don't do anything stupid!"

He fires several times at the handle and almost empties his weapon before it falls off. After a few more good kicks, the door finally bursts open. Grey steps inside, but the room is pitch-black. It takes a few moments for his eyes to adjust to the darkness.

"Koakuma!" he cries out.

"You really are a kind person," replies the little devil. "But it's already too late. Too late for a horrible person like me."

He can't really see where she is standing yet.

"It'll be alright," cries Grey. "Just come back with us."

"No, not this time," whispers Koakuma. "I can't be forgiven for something like this."

Grey blinks as he begins to make out the little devil's silhouette. She seems to be holding something in her hand.

"Please," he says desperately. "Don't do this."

"Can I ask you one last favor?" asks the little devil. "If you don't mind, could you use that gun on me?"

"W-what? Are you crazy?"

"I-I don't mind if it's you," she whispers. "And if I do it myself, I'll be leaving a terrible mess for the Mistress."

His eyes widen as he realizes that Koakuma is holding something sharp against her neck. A thin trickle of blood is already flowing from a small wound. She wouldn't -

[ ] Don't do anything.
[ ] Use the gun on her.
[ ] Run away.
[ ] There must be another way! (Write-in only)
>> No. 27034
In before [x]Shoot the thing out of her hand
You know that won't work.

[] Shoot her forearm or upper arm
I'd normally go for the talking route, but it's clear she's not... oh wait, I forgot.

[X]Command Sign, 「Master's Voice」
>> No. 27035
[X] Use the gun on her.
>> No. 27036
File 123595268710.jpg - (48.06KB , 413x720 , keine_sensei.jpg ) [iqdb]
27036
[X] Inventory
A Mauser C96. Early semi-automatic pistol. You have four unused magazines for reloading.
(3) Blank spell cards. You can inscribe spells on them.
A pair of sturdy workgloves. They won't be replaced.
A spell card. "Command Sign, 「Master's Voice」"
A Stradivarius violin. It seems to have a life of its own.
A violin case. Self explanatory.
A ribbon from Patchouli. She didn't leave instructions.
A small plain envelope. It is empty.
A small note reading, "Help me." You don't recognize the handwriting.
A pair of police handcuffs and keys. Heavy-duty.

I think you can figure this out.
>> No. 27038
[X]Command Sign, 「Master's Voice」
>> No. 27043
[X]Command Sign, 「Master's Voice」
(assuming it works)
[x]Command her to put down the object, put on the handcuffs and to sleep.
[x]Carry her back to the Sakuya and Patchouli.
>> No. 27044
[X]Command Sign, 「Master's Voice」
(assuming it works)
[x]Command her to put down the object, put on the handcuffs and to sleep.
[x]Carry her back to the Sakuya and Patchouli.
>> No. 27045
[X]Command Sign, 「Master's Voice」
(assuming it works)
[x]Command her to put down the object, put on the handcuffs and to sleep.
[x]Carry her back to the Sakuya and Patchouli.

Changing vote.
>> No. 27046
File 12359553215.jpg - (33.08KB , 800x600 , mind_of_steel.jpg ) [iqdb]
27046
[x] Use the gun on her.
With the curse finally lifted, Grey is on his way to become a great hero.
>> No. 27047
[x]Command Sign, 「Master's Voice」
(assuming it works)
[x]Command her to put down the object, put on the handcuffs and to sleep.
[x]Carry her back to the Sakuya and Patchouli.
>> No. 27048
>inventory
Eh? EH? what happened to our blank spellcards?

[X]Command Sign, 「Master's Voice」
[x]Command her to put down the object, put on the handcuffs and to sleep.
[x]Carry her back to the Sakuya and Patchouli.

If if dosent work....
[X] Shoot her forearm to disarm her
[X] Run up and handcuff her
[X] "This is for your own good."
>> No. 27049
[X]Command Sign, 「Master's Voice」
(assuming it works)
[x]Command her to put down the object, put on the handcuffs and to sleep.
[x]Carry her back to the Sakuya and Patchouli.
>> No. 27050
> Eh? EH? what happened to our blank spellcards?

> (3) Blank spell cards. You can inscribe spells on them.
>> No. 27051
>>27046

Wasn't that a bad end? Dammit Nasu!
>> No. 27052
File 123596921923.jpg - (68.76KB , 400x400 , hero.jpg ) [iqdb]
27052
There's no need to talk about the obvious outcome. Grey will turn his mind into steel and become a legend.

To save the lives of the many, one must make sacrifices. One single life is a small price to pay. The safety and integrity of this world lies in this delicate balance. He cannot allow emotion to confuse him. He cannot be blinded by false hopes.

Slowly, he raises his weapon at the little devil. He takes one last look at her before pulling the trigger. Several times, to make sure. He aims for her head, and every shot hits its mark. The loud sound of his weapon echoes in the dark chamber.

The familiar's body falls lifeless on the ground. He can almost hear the whisper of her voice.

"Thank you."

Grey does not shed a single tear. He understands it completely now. This is the life he chose. And this is the life he will continue to lead.

In only a few years of training, Grey attains the position of Head Servant, surpassing even Sakuya. He reports directly to Lady Remilia, who sends him on special missions from time to time.

The perfect servant and guardian, he will stop at nothing to maintain the balance of this world.

Enemies of Gensokyo, be warned.
>> No. 27053
>>27052
BEST END.
>> No. 27054
File 123597157367.jpg - (201.98KB , 889x500 , 1231465673280.jpg ) [iqdb]
27054
>>27052

Huh?
>> No. 27055
[X]Command Sign, 「Master's Voice」
(assuming it works)
[x]Command her to put down the object, put on the handcuffs and to sleep.
[x]Carry her back to the Sakuya and Patchouli.

No "Mind of Steel" for me, please.
>> No. 27056
[x]Command Sign, 「Master's Voice」
(assuming it works)
[x]Command her to put down the object, put on the handcuffs and to sleep.
[x]Carry her back to the Sakuya and Patchouli.

I'm going with this write-in.
>> No. 27057
[x]Command Sign, 「Master's Voice」
(assuming it works)
[x]Command her to put down the object, put on the handcuffs and to sleep.
[x]Carry her back to the Sakuya and Patchouli.
>> No. 27059
[x] Give Koakuma the ribbon from Patchouli and tell her that Patchouli wanted you to give it to her because she couldn't do it herself.

Optional:
[x]Use the pair of police handcuffs with Koakuma.

「Master's Voice」 won't always work. This could be the first time.
>> No. 27060
[†] Point Your C96 onto your head. " If you gonna kill yourself then i'm gonna too. I can't lose you.. I.. i can't lose someone im in love."

Or something like that my english is shit i know! but im a simple hungarian guy who hate grammar.
>> No. 27061
>>27060
>a simple hungarian guy who hate grammar.

I've been trying to guess where you're from for months. Finally I know.
But, are we really in love with Koakuma? Seems too melodramatic to me.

ps: any word that Saguya is still alive?
>> No. 27062
File 123603349070.jpg - (147.24KB , 984x1000 , 0f5a59fbfa0e5a0b95ae32bbc6a34cd379c0266b.jpg ) [iqdb]
27062
>>27061

Well i dunno but we dont dislike her if we need t choose i definetly gonna chose her sorry Patchy~ ;_;

Yep Saguya was alive but changeing work and other stuffs if ya know what i mean.

If ya ask me where am i from i would tell ya.
>> No. 27109
Updates?
>> No. 27110
File 123647824158.png - (11.36KB , 484x385 , 1236456567238.png ) [iqdb]
27110
>>27109
She's dead, sir.
>> No. 27111
File 123647937449.jpg - (123.65KB , 274x321 , 1236073592063.jpg ) [iqdb]
27111
>>27110
>> No. 27112
File 123648523239.jpg - (91.03KB , 388x471 , 348914.jpg ) [iqdb]
27112
Testing Server Connection.
Unable to Contact Server.
...
Testing Server Connection.
Unable to Contact Server.
...
Testing Server Connection.
Unable to Contact Server.
...
Testing Server Connection.
Unable to Contact Server.
...
Connection Lost.
Loading Scenario: unable to contact server.

Option Selection Mode: Disabled
Custom User Input: Disabled
Parallel Threading: Disabled

;_;
>> No. 27113
File 123650057478.jpg - (18.33KB , 550x289 , DespairOriginal.jpg ) [iqdb]
27113
>>27111
>> No. 27114
File 123650106198.jpg - (28.49KB , 385x500 , 6a00e398a4648c000100fa9694616c0003-500pi.jpg ) [iqdb]
27114
>>27113
>> No. 27115
File 123650126310.jpg - (44.45KB , 367x449 , disbelief.jpg ) [iqdb]
27115
>>27114
>> No. 27116
File 123650162487.png - (39.98KB , 640x480 , tcdukjf5t.png ) [iqdb]
27116
>>27115
>> No. 27117
File 123650174493.jpg - (97.19KB , 600x894 , 1klnsdbn.jpg ) [iqdb]
27117
>>27116
>> No. 27118
File 123650723015.jpg - (3.72KB , 126x124 , 1236484922558.jpg ) [iqdb]
27118
No seriously, what's happened here?
>> No. 27119
File 123652101687.jpg - (430.89KB , 868x1159 , blame_cirno2.jpg ) [iqdb]
27119
Server is currently undergoing emergency maintenance.

Please wait warmly for updates.

It's only a flesh wound.

---

Preliminary Report:
After finally recovering from fever-induced delirium, survivors claim that a certain stupid ice fairy caused this incident. Code-named "BAKA", this fairy was spotted throwing sharp icy projectiles at the server farm. When asked for a comment, she said that the servers should be free in the wild and not kept in such farms.

If you see this fairy, do not approach.

She is extremely stupid.
>> No. 27120
>>27119

You know, I'd be angrier if you hadn't posted that picture.

D'awwwwwww...
>> No. 27121
"Anonymous does their best and are preparing..."

How's that for Engrish?
>> No. 27144
File 123661657118.jpg - (20.56KB , 447x195 , koakuma.jpg ) [iqdb]
27144
Loading User Commands:
[X] Custom

---

"If I do it myself, I'll be leaving a terrible mess for the Mistress," whispers the familiar.

Grey's eyes widen as he realizes that Koakuma is holding something sharp against her neck. A thin trickle of blood is already flowing from a small wound. Is she really going to -

There is no need to think about it. He already knows what to do.

Before he even realizes it, the spell card is already in his hand.

This madness, he refuses to accept it!

"Command Sign, 「Master's Voice」" he says.

Upon declaring the card, his senses become focused and clear. With his own hands, he will change Fate.

"Stand up, Koakuma," he says sternly.

The little devil girl shudders for a few moments before standing herself up from the floor. Her eyes widen as she realizes that her body isn't listening to her. But that doesn't matter now.

In this place, he is the Master.

"W-what's happening?" cries Koakuma.

"Empty your hands," says Grey, ignoring her question.

Her hands shakily let go off the sharp object. It seems to be a broken piece of teacup.

"Now come to me," whispers Grey.

Koakuma takes a few clumsy steps forward, as if fighting against the spell, but even she can't deny this power. Grey smiles as he watches as the bat-winged girl looks up at him, her face full of confusion. The uncertainty in her eyes is delicious.

He must have her.

Suddenly, Koakuma's eyes widen in horror, as if recognizing Grey for the first time.

"N-No... T-This can't be!" cries the little devil. "Y-You can't be!"

Something at the corner of his mind seems to be whispering something, but he can't understand. All he can see now is this beautiful creature before him. Her long, crimson hair. Her innocent, kind face. Her deep, clear eyes. Her perfect smooth skin. Her wonderful soft lips. Her everything.

He must have her.

Suddenly, Koakuma breaks down in tears and begins weeping uncontrollably. She seems to be repeating something as she crumples down on her knees before him.

Grey's eyes widen when he recognizes her words.

"Don't touch me."

[ ] Break the spell card trance.
[ ] Complete the spell card trance.
[ ] Custom
>> No. 27145
[ ] Break the spell card trance.
>> No. 27146
[X] Break the spell card trance.
>> No. 27148
[x] Complete the spell card trance.

You fuckers just asked for it. This is what you get!
>> No. 27149
[x] Break the spell card trance.

> Upon declaring the card, his senses become focused and clear.
More like muddled up.
>> No. 27150
[X] Break the spell card trance.
>> No. 27151
[x] Break the spell card trance.

>>27148
What we were wanting was a way of disarming and saving Koakuma, not ravaging her.
>> No. 27155
[x] Break the spell card trance.
>> No. 27156
[X] Complete the spell card trance.
>> No. 27157
[X] Break the spell card trance.

Am I the only one who has stopped trying to understand what is going on?
>> No. 27158
[wat] Break the spell card trance.

>>27157
No, me too. All I know is that everything we do will be twisted into something horrible.
>> No. 27159
[x] Command her to sleep for a few hours.
[x] Immediately break the spell card trance.

Seriously, why is no one following through with our earlier write in?
She'll probably remain asleep even after we break the trance.
It's true that there's a chance Grey won't be able to control himself after ordering her to sleep... But it's less of a risk than just breaking the trance so that Koakuma can do something drastic, IMO.
>> No. 27161
[x] Command her to sleep for a few hours.
[x] Immediately break the spell card trance.

I don't know if it's really necessary after we'd already forced her to drop the shard of porcelain, but why take any chances?
>> No. 27162
>>27161

Maybe it isn't... but wouldn't it also mean that we have a chance to clear things up later without Koakuma telling god-knows-what to the rest of the mansion's residents and causing (what would *hopefully* be) a big misunderstanding?
>> No. 27163
>>27162
We could just take it with an air of indifference. We were ready to crucify ourselves mere threads ago, what changed?
>> No. 27164
If you knock her out now, there's the option of saving her from any punishment by falsely taking the blame for the events.

Your intentions would probably be transparent, but I think that could work in your favor: Receiving a slap on the wrist is preferable to what Koakuma herself might face. And Koakuma would be put so much in our debt for it that she'd never attempt such a thing again.
>> No. 27165
[x] Command her to sleep for a few hours.
[x] Immediately break the spell card trance.
>> No. 27167
>>27163
>>We were ready to crucify ourselves mere threads ago, what changed?

Remember that damned letter from EoSD? I think if Koakuma goes and tells everyone, it might have similar effects.

DO NOT WANT.
>> No. 27169
>>27167
>Remember that damned letter from EoSD? I think if Koakuma goes and tells everyone, it might have similar effects.

I know what you are referring to, but I cannot see how that situation could be in any way allusive to this one. You're saying that Koakuma is cursed? That her telling others that she's cursed would lead to them killing us, despite the fact we've offered our head on a silver platter to pretty much every resident, some more than once? That Koakuma is a construct created by Yukari to fuck with Remilia? What are you even trying to say here?
>> No. 27170
>Koakuma is a construct created by Yukari to fuck with Remilia

This is now canon.
>> No. 27172
>>27169

I was referring to the fact that if the SDM residents were to believe Grey to be this apparent "former enemy of the mansion", it could potentially change their perceptions of him completely. Suddenly, it becomes possible that everything he has done so far was part of an elaborate deception to catch them off guard.

But either way, the risk in cautiously using our power to subdue Koakuma is still substantially lower than the risk in letting her go. I say we do it because there's nothing more to be lost (compared to our other possible courses of action.)
>> No. 27176
>Koakuma is a construct created by Yukari to fuck with Remilia
Hmmm.
>> No. 27177
>>27170

HAHA. No.
>> No. 27179
File 12367679791.jpg - (57.33KB , 500x500 , nitori.jpg ) [iqdb]
27179
>Koakuma is a construct created by Yukari to fuck with Remilia
This sounds interesting.
>> No. 27183
focused and clear, as to allow our true self to show through...

[X] Emergency override
[X] Order Koakuma to strip sleep
[X] Break the trance
>> No. 27187
>>27183

Careful. After all, do we really know what Grey's "true self" is?
>> No. 27189
>>27187

I meant that seems to be what happens when he gets 'focused and clear'.

Emergency override would HOPEFULLY reinstate some protocol of the current life, then allow the 'sleep' command and then command line shutdown to prevent older data from 'leaking'.
>> No. 27190
>>27189

...wut?
>> No. 27191
File 12369212902.jpg - (16.29KB , 360x540 , grey.jpg ) [iqdb]
27191
[x] Complete the spell card trance.
[x] Carefully slice her head open.
[x] ?????
[x] Profit.
>> No. 27192
>>27191

Independence Day?
>> No. 27199
>>27189
All I can think of is Index.
>> No. 27203
File 123704348946.jpg - (196.85KB , 733x1000 , koakuma.jpg ) [iqdb]
27203
Loading User Commands:
[X] Break the spell card trance.

---

Something at the back of his mind seems to be whispering something, but he can't understand. Grey is captivated and enthralled. All he can see now is this beautiful creature before him. Her long, crimson hair. Her innocent, kind face. Her deep, clear eyes. Her perfect smooth skin. Her deliciously soft lips. Her everything.

He must have her.

"N-No... T-This can't be!" cries the little devil. "Y-You can't be!"

Suddenly, Koakuma breaks down in tears and begins to weep. She seems to be repeating something as she crumples down on her knees before him. It takes several moments before Grey recognizes her desperate words.

"Don't touch me."

Grey's eyes widen in confusion. Immediately, he opens his mouth to argue, but he can't find any words to say. He looks to the side, and catches a glance of his reflection against an old mirror.

He is smiling. He is enjoying this. This power is wonderful, after all.

With this gift, even this world can fall into his hands.

But this person staring back at him.

His malevolent smile.

This is...

"Madness," whispers Grey.

This is not who he was. This is not who he is. And this is not who he chooses to become. Slowly he lowers his hands and closes his eyes. Calming himself, he forces the spell card trance to end. Only after making sure that the spell is over does he open his eyes again.

To see a strange red-haired little devil crying to herself on the ground. Still in shock, Koakuma only continues sobbing on the ground. She doesn't even have the strength to stand up.
>> No. 27204
File 123704370992.jpg - (66.03KB , 850x637 , patchouli.jpg ) [iqdb]
27204
Grey leans himself against the wall as he tries to catch his breath. He looks back at the bat-winged girl on the ground. She has managed to sit herself up, but she only stares blankly in front of her. Her eyes are still damp with tears.

What is he supposed to tell her? Don't worry? Everything's going to be alright?

Grey lowers his head and covers his face in his hands. Even if he says those words, he knows that they are nothing but sweet lies. This isn't some fairy tale. When the others discover what happened, they will know that she is a traitor.

Confused or not, this girl will be punished. At the very least, they will probably exile her from the Mansion. And then what? Where will she go? This place is her home. These people are her family. Sending her away would be as good as death for this girl. There must be another-

Suddenly, the door bursts open. A familiar figure steps into the room.

"Grey! Are you alright?" cries the chief maid. Before he can reply, Sakuya reappears right beside him and begins examining him for wounds.

"Sakuya?" says Grey. "What happened?"

"The control spell broke," she replies. "Patchouli explained everything. She is right behind me and -"

"You are a fool," whispers a second voice.

Grey turns to see the pink and purple magician standing over Koakuma. Her face is expressionless and cold as she speaks to the little devil.

"M-Mistress?" mumbles Koakuma. "I-I'm sorry! I didn't mean for it to end up like this! I only wanted to help..."

Her voice trails off as the magician steps closer to her.

Without warning, Patchouli raises both her hands over the familiar. Koakuma's eyes widen. Sakuya says nothing, but Grey can feel her tense up. This can't possibly end well. He curses himself silently as he closes his eyes. He can't bear to watch.

He can't save her this time.
>> No. 27205
Suspense!
>> No. 27206
File 123704730760.jpg - (306.72KB , 700x663 , patchy_koa.jpg ) [iqdb]
27206
"M-Mistress?" whispers Koakuma.

"..."

Grey opens his eyes and watches with mouth agape. The magician is holding the familiar to her chest, embracing her. Patchouli says nothing, only holding Koakuma closer. Her eyes remain closed as she gently strokes Koakuma's hair. The frail wizard then takes one of the little devil's hands and holds it in hers. A single tear falls from her purple eyes.

Slowly, Koakuma returns her Master's embrace. She leans closer to Patchouli and begins crying into her arms. She mumbles almost incoherently as she continues apologizing. Then, Sakuya pats him on the shoulder, bringing him back to reality.

"We're done here," she says.

Grey only manages a nod as he lets the chief maid lead him out of the chamber. He glances once back at the portal, but the runes are no longer glowing. Reluctantly, he steps out of the room, closing the door behind him.

"That went better than I expected," says Sakuya suddenly.

He jumps in surprise when the chief maid turns back to face him. She has a modest, but dazzling smile on her face as he looks at him.

"I-I suppose," he manages, quickly looking away from her.

"They didn't even need words," whispers Sakuya. "You really are something special, Grey."

"I didn't really do anything, I think," replies Grey.

His eyes widen in surprise as he feels something soft press against his cheek. Then, as suddenly as he felt it, it vanishes. By the time he blinks, the chief maid is already walking away without him. Did she just -

"Hurry up or I'll leave you down here," says Sakuya sternly. "Lady Remilia wants to see you."

"W-w-what?" mumbles Grey. "Hey wait!"
>> No. 27207
File 123704734165.jpg - (69.69KB , 360x500 , sakuya.jpg ) [iqdb]
27207
"What happened to the others?" asks Grey. "Is everyone alright?"

Sakuya nods as they walk along the hallways.

"The damage is significant, but nothing permanent," says Sakuya. "We lost several of the fairy maid staff, but they should reincarnate in a few days. The Mansion should be fully staffed again soon. You don't need to worry about it."

"How about that gate guard?" says Grey. "Meiling, was it?"

"Oh, that one?" says the chief maid. "She got a few scratches, but she'll be fine. That girl is lazy and careless, but when it comes to fighting, she is quite capable."

"I see," he says.

Sakuya frowns for a moment before continuing.

"Don't be fooled," she says. "Even I don't really understand what Meiling is capable of. She should be working inside the Mansion with Patchouli and I, but she insists on staying outside as a simple gate guard."

"..."

Grey never expected Sakuya to mention something like that. But then again, everyone in the Mansion seems to have their own secrets. He doesn't need to push the subject any further.

"How's the little sister Flandre?" he asks.

"She's resting in her room," replies Sakuya.

"Did something -" says Grey.

"Don't worry, she isn't hurt." says the chief maid. "The little sister is just tired from the ordeal. It isn't everyday that she is forced to fight seriously like that. Lady Remilia gave instructions to give her some time to take it all in."

"What happened down there anyway?" asks Grey.

"The sisters protected the Mansion from some type of undead," she says. "There was that strange man wrapped in bandages, too. There was probably another portal somewhere down there."

"I remember that," says Grey.

"Besides that, I don't know anything else," says Sakuya. "When I arrived, everything was already reduced to ashes. I couldn't even find any bodies."

"I see," says Grey. "How is Remilia anyway?"

"She is fine now," says Sakuya. "But..."

Suddenly, the chief maid stops walking. She doesn't turn around to face Grey.

"When I found her, she was wounded," whispers Sakuya. "Like she was cut with some strange weapon. It took over an hour before she healed completely."

"That's good to hear," says Grey.

"No, it isn't," continues Sakuya. "Even if Flandre attacks her, Lady Remilia can regenerate almost instantly. Normal weapons can't hurt her like that."

"What did she say when you found her?" he says.

Sakuya hesitates slightly before replying.

"Lady Remilia didn't tell me anything," she continues. "All she gave me were instructions to clean the mess up."
>> No. 27208
File 123704995874.jpg - (60.99KB , 400x446 , remilia.jpg ) [iqdb]
27208
"This tea is quite good," says Remilia. "Earl Grey, isn't it?"

"I thought you might like it," says Grey.

The vampire girl takes a sip from her tea cup before putting it down.

"Yes, it is quite good," says Remilia. "You have quite a few useful talents, dont you?"

The vampire takes a long look at him before speaking again.

"I have no doubts now," she says finally. "Your arrival here was not a coincidence."

"You know why I'm here?" asks Grey.

"Not exactly," says Remilia. "But I see that you have an important role. Perhaps even larger than I first thought."

The vampire girl takes a biscuit and nibbles on it for a bit.

"That power of yours," she says. "At the Outside, it's the sort of thing that could change history. Such a power could only be found in legends."

Grey nods slowly. He can become a whole other person, if he wanted to.

"Isn't it a strange fact that legends always have ways of finding themselves in Gensokyo?"

"Eh?"

Remilia takes another sip of her tea before looking back at him.

"Well, let's forget about that for now," says the vampire girl. "First, we must conclude our business before day's end."

"Our business?" repeats Grey.

Remilia gives him a small nod before continuing.

"I had you stay here for my own selfish reasons," says the vampire girl. "I needed a catalyst to spark change. You were that catalyst."

She closes her eyes solemnly.

"We were lucky that this ended well somehow," says Remilia. "You could have been killed several times during the past few days. And it would have been my fault."

Grey pauses for a moment before speaking.

"Everything went fine," he manages. "We're all still alive, aren't we?"

Remilia opens her eyes and stares at him carefully. Then, she nods to herself.

"Yes, we are," she says. "And that's why I'm going to do something against my own nature right now."

She looks at him straight in the eye before speaking.

"From this point onward, you are free," she says. "You are no longer my Servant, and you are no longer bound to this Mansion. You are free to leave this place and discover your own destiny."

"I... don't understand," he manages. "Are you kicking me out?"

Remilia shakes her head. She pulls out something from her dress and places it on the table together with a pen. It takes Grey a few moments to recognize the object.

It looks like a contract.

"I won't deny that this Mansion is still in danger," says Remilia. "But I can't force you to stay here. Not anymore. I owe you at least this much. That is why I am giving you a choice."

Grey picks up the piece of paper and begins studying it. It seems to be discuss terms of employment.

"You can leave and find your own destiny," says Remilia. "I'm sure that you can find a way to recover your memories and return home. I can even provide a few leads for you to start with."

The vampire girl pauses for a moment.

"Or, you can stay here and work with us," whispers Remilia. "I'm sure that I'm not the only one who appreciates your presence here."

"..."

Grey pauses to think.
[ ] "My Fate is here."
[ ] "I have my own destiny."
[ ] Custom
>> No. 27209
this update was touching very much I almost cried.

[†] "My Fate is here."

Fuck you normal end's!
>> No. 27211
[X] Laugh.
[X] "Yes, Lady Remilia. I went through Hell and risked, no, threw my life away several times just to protect your mansion, and now I'll just be on my way out."
[X] Sign that bitch

Frankly, I'm offended.
>> No. 27212
[x] "I'm staying. After all I've still got to earn my promotion to an Earl."
>> No. 27213
[X] "I'm staying. After all I've still got to earn my promotion to an Earl."

Sounds good.
>> No. 27214
[x] "I'm staying. After all I've still got to earn my promotion to an Earl."
>> No. 27215
[†] "My Fate is here."

[†]!
>> No. 27216
[x] "I'm staying. After all I've still got to earn my promotion to an Earl."
>> No. 27217
[x] "I'm staying. After all I've still got to earn my promotion to an Earl."
>> No. 27218
[x] "I'm staying. After all I've still got to earn my promotion to an Earl."
>> No. 27219
[X] Laugh.
[X] "Yes, Lady Remilia. I went through Hell and risked, no, threw my life away several times just to protect your mansion, and now I'll just be on my way out."
[X] Sign that bitch
[x] "I'm staying. After all I've still got to earn my promotion to an Earl."
>> No. 27220
I think I'm going to try taking a look at when the other Greys are active and compare them to when shit starts happening.
>> No. 27221
>After all I've still got to earn my promotion to Earl Grey."

/fixed
STFU and get in the tea.
>> No. 27224
[x] "I have my own destiny."
[x] Bid everyone goodbye.
[x] Disappear into the sunset.

[x] Get eaten by hungry youkai.
>> No. 27225
>>"There was that strange man wrapped in bandages, too."
>>"...Lady Remilia can regenerate almost instantly. Normal weapons can't hurt her like that."

Meanwhile, in /border/...

>>"Youmu quickly turns around, half-expecting a phantom. Standing before her is a tall man wrapped completely in bandages from head to toe. He seems to be carrying a long weapon in his hand."
>>"The man slowly draws his sword. She recognizes it immediately. A European longsword forged of blessed steel, the glowing runes on the weapon are unmistakeable. This is a ghost hunter's weapon."

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-
>> No. 27226
[x] "I have my own destiny... and it lies here."
>> No. 27235
>>27226
Nice twist, but i like the latter:

[X] "I'm staying. After all, I've still got to earn my promotion to an Earl."
[X] "My Fate lies here, of that there is no doubt."
>> No. 27238
[x] Laugh.
[x] "Yes, Lady Remilia. I went through Hell and risked, no, threw my life away several times just to protect your mansion, and now I'll just be on my way out."
[x] Sign that bitch
[x] "I'm staying. After all, I've still got to earn my promotion to an Earl."
>> No. 27241
File 123721607159.jpg - (139.59KB , 850x680 , sdm_group.jpg ) [iqdb]
27241
Loading User Commands:
[X] Custom

---

"From this point onward, you are free," says Remilia. "You are no longer my Servant, and you are no longer bound to this Mansion."

"I... don't understand," says Grey. "Are you kicking me out?"

The vampire shakes her head. She pulls out something from her dress and places it on the table together with a pen. It takes Grey a few moments to recognize the object.

"A contract?" he says.

"I won't deny that we could still use your help," says Remilia. "However, I can't force you to stay here. Not anymore. I owe you at least this much. That is why I am giving you this choice."

Grey looks at the contract thoughtfully.

"You can leave and find your own destiny," she says. "I'm sure that you can find a way to recover your memories and return home. I can even point you in the right direction."

Remilia pauses for a moment.

"Or, you can stay here and continue working with us," whispers Remilia. "I'm sure that I'm not the only one who is grateful for your help."

Grey pauses to think.

...

"- with me."

He scratches his head, puzzled.

"Excuse me?" says Grey.

"I asked if you would have a match with me," says the red-haired woman. "I am Hong Meiling, the gatekeeper of the Scarlet Devil Mansion, and I would like to see what you are capable of."

"Well, I dislike unnecessary violence..." mumbles Grey.

"It's just a friendly match," says Meiling as she approaches. "Since you're human, you can even use weapons if you like..."

...

"I like interesting things. Your stories are interesting. They make me laugh. Falling stars are interesting. I just go 'kyu' and they go boom! Danmaku is interesting. I like the bright colors and sounds. Let's see what else..."

Flandre pauses for a moment before continuing.

"Sweet things are interesting. I like strawberries, manju, and visitors. They make me feel warm inside. Except for ice cream; it's cold, but I like that too."

"I like ice cream too," says Grey, though he doesn't really follow.

"Two? I guess I can have two ice creams, but big sister says it isn't good to eat too much. I hear that you can die if you eat too much, but what does gambling or painting have to do with it? I tried painting before, but the brush broke and I was sad..."

"But you aren't sad now, are you?" he says.

"I'm kinda happy," says the girl with a smile. I like being with big sister. I also like playing with Sakuya and China. Patchy is fun too when she isn't giving a lecture. One time, Marisa came to visit and we played all over the house! She disappeared after a while, but she didn't die, so that makes me happy."

"Err... that's interesting," mumbles Grey nervously.

For a moment, Flandre stays silent as she looks at him closely. Then, she smiles brightly.

"I think I like you, too!"

...

"A hand mirror?"

"W-w-what the -" stammers Sakuya as she turns around.

The chief maid trips on her feet in confusion, but Grey manages to grab her hand before she falls.

"Careful!" says Grey.

For a moment, the two stare into each other's eyes. Then, Sakuya's eyes widen. She quickly pulls her hand away.

"I-I-I can take care of myself!" cries Sakuya.

She looks away from him quickly.

"B-but thanks, anyway," she whispers.

Sakuya slowly takes his hand and walks a few steps forward. Grey blinks stupidly as he lets her lead the way. Then, without warning, they find themselves standing in front of the entrance to the Scarlet Devil Mansion.

"I have a lot of work to finish, so I'll leave you here," whispers the chief maid.

"Eh?"

Before he can reply, she vanishes from sight.

...

After telling her everything, he lowers his head in shame. Is she going to torture him, or is she going to kill him where he stands?

Patchouli raises one hand over his head as she examines the book in her other hand. She starts chanting some words in an unintelligible language. Grey closes his eyes as he braces himself. Suddenly, a bright flash of light erupts from her hands.

"..."

A few moments later, Grey opens his eyes. After finding himself uninjured, he looks up at the magician, puzzled.

"This spell should protect you from most attacks," says Patchouli. "It isn't perfect, but it should last long enough."

"Wait... what? I-I don't understand," mutters Grey.

"I think I can believe Remilia now," whispers the magician. "If it's you, then maybe -"

Exhausted and drained, Patchouli suddenly falls forward into his arms.

...

"I-I won't let that happen again!" cries Koakuma. "I won't let it happen to you! Even if it means that I have to fight as well!"

"I don't understand," says Grey.

"They knew," whispers the bat-winged girl angrily. "All of them knew, but they did nothing to stop it. But I understand everything now."

Suddenly, Koakuma runs up and embraces him. Her delicate fingers shake nervously, but they hang on to him with determination. Her wings tremble slightly, and he can feel her tiny heartbeat as she pushes herself into his arms.

"I will protect you," she whispers.

A single tear drops down to the floor as she speaks.

...

"Have you decided?" asks Remilia.

Grey looks up at the vampire girl.

"Yes, I have."
>> No. 27242
File 123721834140.jpg - (245.34KB , 500x699 , remilia.jpg ) [iqdb]
27242
A familiar voice interrupts his reminscing.

"Have you decided?" asks Remilia.

Grey looks up at the vampire girl. The expression upon her face is completely neutral. However, she doesn't put down the teacup. She seems to be waiting for his answer.

"Yes," says Grey. "Yes, I believe I have."

He takes the pen and pulls the contract closer. Then, he begins reading through the terms of employment carefully. He says nothing as he examines it.

"Anything wrong?" says Remilia. "If you aren't sure, I can give you some more time to think. I understand that this is a difficult decision, so -"

"No need for that," interrupts Grey.

He looks up at the vampire girl and stares her straight in the eye. She gaps silently in surprise, and she almost spills her tea. This time, she fails to hide her anticipation.

"You should already know the answer, Lady Remilia," says Grey.

The vampire frowns at him, but she doesn't say a word. Honestly, he didn't really read through the contents of the contract. None of that really matters, anyway. He just wanted to watch Remilia like this a little longer. He smiles gently at the girl, carefully enjoying this rare and delicious moment. She looks pretty cute when she is confused.

"Like I said earlier," he says. "I already decided."

"..."

Without another word, he quickly signs his name on the contract.

"I'm staying," says Grey. "After all, I've still haven't earned the title of Earl."

Remilia sighs in relief at his decision. She smiles as she looks at him with her deep crimson eyes.

"Very good," says the vampire. "I hope that you won't regret this decision."

Remilia clears her throat before continuing.

"In any case, there is much work to do. I believe that Sakuya can give you further instructions. Go see her immediately."

"Yes, my Lady," he replies with a bow.

"I believe that she is waiting for you right outside," whispers Remilia mischievously.

At those words, someone gasps audibly from behind the door.

"W-w-what?" mumbles Grey.

"Don't think about it too much," says Remilia. "She isn't the only eavesdropper anyway."

Suddenly, Grey feels painfully aware of several hurried footsteps, creaks, and squeaks coming from several directions. He laughs weakly before giving the vampire a bow. Then, he makes for the door. He almost trips on his feet as he walks.

"Oh, and one last thing," whispers Remilia.

Grey turns around to see her smiling at him mysteriously.

"Welcome home," says Remilia.



TRUE END

---

Testing Server Connection.
Connection Resolved.
Saving Scenario.............................. Scenario Saved!

Option Selection Mode: Disabled
Custom User Input: Disabled
Parallel Threading: Disabled

Compiling Data for Next Scenario...

Please watch warmly until it is ready.
>> No. 27244
hooray!
>> No. 27247
File 123722166020.jpg - (103.50KB , 850x680 , remilia.jpg ) [iqdb]
27247
THIS PLACE IS CURSED.

I am writing this in the hope that someone would uncover the truth. I don't have much time left. If you are reading this, I may have been killed. Who or what would do so, I am still unsure.

The inhabitants of this place may seem strange to Outsiders - they certainly have strange appearances, abilities, and seem to be non-human. But they allowed me to stay during the night. Gensokyo is lethal during the night.

If you can leave, get out. Don't stop at the nearby Human Village. Go on, as far as you can. Hope has no place in this Mansion, or anywhere near it.

I must stay and do what I can. Hopefully, I can delay the inevitable nightmare, at the very least. She saved my life. I must try to return the favor.

I have left some notes in this drawer as well. I hope they may be useful. I will write again if I have the chance.

~

After reading it a few more times, Remilia finally puts down the letter. She takes a sip of her tea as she gathers her thoughts. On the table are a few other items: a small black notebook, a small ballpoint pen, a digital watch, and several sheets of stationary paper. She quickly turns back to Patchouli.

"This is his writing," she says quietly. "And these things belong to him."

The magician takes a sip of tea before speaking.

"Koakuma surrendered these along with Grey's clothes from the Outside," says Patchouli.

"She had Grey's clothes?" asks Remilia.

Patchouli nods solemnly.

"Interesting," says Remilia. "That explains the connection between them."

"There is something else," says Patchouli. "Koakuma said that there was a third person in her dreams."

"A third person?" repeats Remilia.

The magician looks down upon the items on the table. Her eyes are focused on the watch.

"I understand," says Remilia. "He must still be alive."

"What do you want to do?" whispers the magician.

The vampire slowly puts down her teacup before looking up at the magician.

"I need some time to think," she says finally.

Patchouli gives a small nod before she heads for the door.

"..."

Remilia waits patiently until the magician leaves. Then, she takes something from inside her desk drawer. She examines the item for a few minutes before sighing to herself. The vampire stands up and looks out of her window. The lake seems so peaceful at this time of the day.

"He is still alive," whispers Remilia.

She holds the item close to her chest as a single tear rolls down her cheek. After a few moments of silence, she quickly wipes her face and returns to her desk. The vampire carefully puts down the item on the desk. She takes a few moments to stare at it thoughtfully.

Upon her table is a cracked pair of silver-rimmed glasses.
>> No. 27250
It's kinda sad to see this story end, I don't feel any closure... I guess we have to wait for the other stories to end to get the full picture?

Still, I like your stories, server anon.
>> No. 27256
I am so confused.
>> No. 27257
File 123723032958.jpg - (33.24KB , 600x450 , 120871467555.jpg ) [iqdb]
27257
I love it. It doesn't matter if we don't know what happened to everything else, it doesn't matter if we're horrible or not. Everything's fine in the end.
This was a good story.
>> No. 27258
There really wasn't much closure here.

Is this the last we'll be seeing of Grey?
>> No. 27259
so thats where the book is. I guess it's a good thing that vincent seems to be heading for the village...or is it?
>> No. 27262
> Is this the last we'll be seeing of Grey?
Fortunate or unfortunate, every good thing must come to an end. The prerequisite events to end this chapter have all been triggered and the main conflict resolved.

That is not to say that this is the last we will see of Grey and the rest of the SDM. Rest assured that they still have their own parts to play, but perhaps in a different place.

Using the trip to prevent confusion, but I still prefer to be known as one of the many nameless writers. I have always been Anonymous at heart.
>> No. 27266
File 123725271479.png - (654.36KB , 750x970 , e06a356dcc1e6c6855c06ec52b79d948.png ) [iqdb]
27266
There better be more, we still need to buy that hand mirror.
>> No. 27267
Damn. Grey was my favorite protagonist out of the three in this writer's series, but we still know nothing about either him or his "predecessor", and now it's too late. Perhaps we should've dug a little deeper over the course of Scarlet Horizon... Although I can't even imagine how we could have.

At any rate, kudos to the author. This was an ambitious project you started, and, so far, I've yet to be disappointed. I will look forward to your future updates in the other boards.
>> No. 27269
>>27266

Agreed. This was one of the few instances of Sakuya that I actually liked. She was relatively moderate and likeable instead of "LOL TSUNDERE OVERDRIVE BUT WITHOUT THE ~DERE" like a lot of what I've seen of her on /sdm/.
>> No. 27270
>>27262

Alright, time for the magnificent triple crossover~
>> No. 27271
>>27270

You ever going to go back to writing that story of your's in /youkai/?
>> No. 27272
True end. This was great.

But where will I get my Patchouli fix now?
>> No. 27275
File 123729126135.jpg - (71.91KB , 310x451 , Son of a bitch.jpg ) [iqdb]
27275
>Upon her table is a cracked pair of silver-rimmed glasses.
>> No. 27279
This CYOA was really quite short, there are still a great many questions yet to be answered and mysteries to explore. I certainly hope this isn't the absolute end of this story(/these stories?) since i see much more potential within it.

That said, however, this has been an enjoyable ride. Good job, serveranon.
>> No. 27283
>>27269
THE HEAD MAID IS A WONDERFUL PERSON IN EVERY STORY!
>> No. 27296
>>27283

...
Sakuya-tripfag, is that you...?
>> No. 27299
>>27296 It wasn't me..
Probably my other self.
>> No. 27307
>>27296
No.

>>27299
Good to see that you're still around, but:
Ever getting back to writing? ;_;
>> No. 27309
File 123740327979.jpg - (51.17KB , 413x720 , keine_sensei.jpg ) [iqdb]
27309
System Hint:
Character status and abilities carry over across scenarios.

[X] Status
Koakuma - A
Sakuya - A
Patchouli - A
Remilia - C
Flandre - C
Meiling - D
>> No. 27310
>>27309
>Meiling: D
;_;
>> No. 27316
>>27309

Hm, do we suffer from relationship degradation due to not interacting with the character?
>> No. 27321
>>27307 Maybe in the near future I will start updating again..
>> No. 27322
>>27309

We got Triple As, and you guys are complaining?

Also, didn't we talk to Meiling, like, *once*? I don't think it's that we neglected her-- we just didn't interact with her, period.
>> No. 27325
>>27316

Pointing a gun in a fit of insanity doesn't exactly help either.
>> No. 27331
File 123783578894.jpg - (184.61KB , 850x1302 , remilia.jpg ) [iqdb]
27331
Testing Server Connection.
Temporary Connection Established.
User Data Verified.

This is my own business.
I have a plan to terrorize Gensokyo tonight.
---

Select next Fate...
[ ] Past Chapter
[ ] Next Chapter
[ ] Something Different
>> No. 27332
[B] Next Chapter

Oh ho.
>> No. 27333
[X] Next Chapter
>> No. 27334
[x] Next Chapter

Hooray, this is my favorite Grey
>> No. 27335
[ ] Next Chapter
>> No. 27336
[x] Past Chapter

I think we have some handmirror business left unattended.
>> No. 27337
[X] Past Chapter
Can we has alternate route now? Also, somewhat want a little more explanation for WTF went on in this story.
>> No. 27338
[x] Next Chapter
>> No. 27339
[X] Next Chapter
>> No. 27340
[X] Next Chapter
>> No. 27342
[X] Next Chapter

HI-HO, SILVER, AWAY!
>> No. 27343
[x] Next Chapter
>> No. 27344
[x] Something Different

Scarlet Sentai Devilrangers?
>> No. 27345
>>27331
>>27309

So... we got "A"s with the maid, mage, and devil/demon, and Cs with the vampires? This can only mean one thing...

[X] Past Chapter

NEAR-MOON ROUTE completed.
FAR-MOON ROUTE is go!!
>> No. 27346
>>27344

touhou-inquisition.jpg
>> No. 27347
File 123790964822.jpg - (94.83KB , 800x600 , anime_cry_fav1.jpg ) [iqdb]
27347
>>27331

Y... You came back... for me...?
*bitch tears*
>> No. 27350
[x] Next Chapter
>> No. 27351
[x] Next Chapter
>> No. 27355
[x] Next Chapter
>> No. 27356
As far as I'm concerned, the next chapter of Scarlet Horizon is the next chapter of Magical Rhapsody.
>> No. 27459
This story is complete.

User and scenario data will be used in another time and/or place. Please wait warmly until it is ready.
>> No. 28737
Several months old, but still... beautiful.
*single tear*

Best of your three.