[Return]
Archived Thread

File 122808529186.jpg - (78.06KB , 550x740 , ef239d8314110f641667e88e75d510bf.jpg ) [iqdb]
23808 No. 23808
You wake up in the morning and you feel that Sakuya is hugging you. It feels good. She is so warm. You can feel her warm and soundless breathing on your neck. Then you move your hand upwards on Sakuya's body and you can feel her smooth skin. Mmmm she moans What a pleasant awakening, it couldn't be better...
But...wha-? No clothes? Just when did she? You open your eyes, and you see her still sleeping. You feel surprised...
And the bed... It became larger. What's happening here? You didn't noticed anything....
"Good morning!" Sakuya says low voiced making you to forget about these unimportant things.
"Morning, Sakuya" you respond, smiling at her. "Did you slept well?"
"Yes. It felt very good that you were here with me.." she says bluhing. And she hugs you stronger now...
Your faces become more closer. And you kiss her. You can feel her small breasts pushing againts your chest...
You stay like this for long. Down there, you became hard under your pants.And it seems she noticed it as well. Her little hand slips down into your pants, touching your shaft... In the same moment your hand slips down as well, touching her ass, and as you squeeze it she moans erratic. The kiss becames wild. You can't have enough of it.

knock, knock

Not now! Damn! Just who could it be? But instead of waiting for a reply, the one who knocked on the door just comes in.
You suddenly stop everything and you look at her.
"Sakuya you should come, Reimu is her-!" she says, but she suddenly screams in surprise.

click

In the next moment you hug the air, and you kiss the nothing. You're embarassed, you feel that your faces became red. Why does she always do it so, but you snap out of it. And you look up.
Sakuya stands before you. Wearing her usuall maid outfit, she is looks so perfect like you first saw her.


[ ] Ask her why was she so rude?
[ ] Let Sakuya handle it.
[ ] ???

>> No. 23810
File 122808580232.jpg - (600.28KB , 650x4000 , 1227921361669pg8.jpg ) [iqdb]
23810
[x] Let Sakuya handle it.
[x] Ask her later what this was about. There is nothing to be ashamed of and you don't want to hide your relationship.

>You can feel her small breasts pushing againts your chest...

Isn't it sad, Sakuya~n?
>> No. 23811
>>23810
ALSO: FUCK YEAH! IT'S SECOND HALF OF JANUARY ALREADY!
>> No. 23812
{X} Let Sakuya handle it.
>> No. 23814
[X] Let Sakuya handle it.
[X] Ask her later what this was about. There is nothing to be ashamed of and you don't want to hide your relationship.

Oh, this is very good.
>> No. 23815
File 122808610466.jpg - (134.08KB , 978x708 , 1214182685486.jpg ) [iqdb]
23815
[X] Let Sakuya handle it.
[X] Ask her later what this was about. There is nothing to be ashamed of and you don't want to hide your relationship.

YOU'RE BACK! This is a good day.
>> No. 23818
[X] Let Sakuya handle it.
[X] Ask her later what this was about. There is nothing to be ashamed of and you don't want to hide your relationship.

But who was at the door? Fairy maids just barge into the head maid's room? You're too soft, Sakuya!
>> No. 23820
>"Sakuya you should come, Reimu is her-!"

After recalling WHAT we did to Reimu, maybe we shouldn't let Sakuya go alone. Reimu should be here to inquire about the incident last night which got her a knife in the chest.

[x] Go with her. It probably concerns the two of you so you have to face the consequences together.

For anybody who forgot what had transpired:
>"BOO!" she shouts at you. But the knife in your hand, hits her. And the crazy miko fells on the ground.
>> No. 23838
Writing now...
>> No. 23839
Hooray.
>> No. 23841
Sakuya stands before you. Wearing her usuall maid outfit, she is looks so perfect like you first saw her.
"Good Morning miss China!" Sakuya says giggling, like nothing happened. China seems to be too surprised to say something at the moment. But it goes for you too. For a moment you just stare China. Her face is all red as she watches you.
No! She isn't watching you, she stares your standing one, thats shape is clearly seen trough the bedcover. In your embarassment you don't know where should you hide now...
"Miss China!"
"Yes, Sakuya?"
"Just how many times must I tell you. That after you knock on a door, you have to wait untill somebody tells you, you may come in..." Sakuya explains it on a calm voice to China. "And since when did I allowed you to call me Sakuya?"
"M-My deepest apologize Miss Izayoi!" China apologizes to Sakuya, while she is bowing repetitive, and she slowly leaves the room so, and with a final bow, "please forgive me Miss Izayoi!" she disappears from your eyesight...
Then Sakuya turns to you and she sighs.
"I'm sorry!" she says.
"Why would you? It wasn't your fault that she rushed in..." you reply to her, still feeling a bit ashamed.
"No, I-I mean that she saw you. I mean I could dress you up as well." she says sighing one another.
"Well, I would try that as well..." you say, rolling your eyes and laughing, obviously thinking about some nasty thing. "but only if it's you." you add. Sakuya blushes a bit and she looks away for a moment.
"I-I didn't meant so.." she says it, like a little shy girl~ "but if it's you..." As she says this, she starts to play with her fingers, and her face becomes all red.
After some minutes your erection disappears. And she turns to you again with that calm look:
"Shall we go?"
"Can't we just play some more?" you ask her.
"Mistress Remilia hates, when she must wait for a guest. And I think Reimu's patience is also limited. So I suggest that we should go." You look at her, and you nod. While you're getting up, your mind is full with the morning, that started like a dream, but it probably will end like a nightmare. Anyway what the hell is this Reimu thinking? Coming here to the mansion after she attacked the mistress' sister?
You would leave the room, but Sakuya stops you catching your hand.
"Dear, where are you going? Shouldn't you dress up, before you leave the room?"
"Oh yeah. A just moment!" you say turning back for your clothes.
"Aww..." Sakuya says facepalming...

[ ] Go. Silent...
[ ] Go and ask questions, from Sakuya: ???
>> No. 23846
>There is nothing to be ashamed of and you don't want to hide your erection

/fixed

[x] Go and ask questions, from Sakuya:
Do you think Reimu is out for trouble? Why did she attack us? Should we meet her at all?
and:
What could I do to help out around here? I don't want to appear to be a freeloader.
>> No. 23847
[x] Go and ask questions, from Sakuya:
>> No. 23848
Alright first vote wins, because of the lack of Anons..

[x] Go and ask questions, from Sakuya:
Do you think Reimu is out for trouble? Why did she attack us? Should we meet her at all?
and:
What could I do to help out around here? I don't want to appear to be a freeloader.
>> No. 23863
update will be ready soon~
>> No. 23871
"Aww..." Sakuya says facepalming....

You dress up, into the clothes that Keine gave you. As you finish, you turn around, but you don't see Sakuya and the door is closed as well.
You sigh... You really wanted to play with her dress up games. Her mood must be ruined by that Chinese girl. Well, if she couldn't teach her some common courtesy, then you will do it, even if you have to use a whip, you will be able to do it!
As you step outside of the room, you see Sakuya leans against a wall.
"I'm ready, shall we go now?" you ask smiling, but she frowns at you. Damn her eyes are so cold, what happened to her? You're nearly frightened, as you remember she have the same eyes as back then, when she fought againts Eintei.
She steps closer to you. And she adjusts your clothes. Then the cold expression disappears in an eyeblink:
"Now, it is perfect!" she says now with a warm smile on her face. You feel a bit confused but at least you manage to say:
"Thanks!" and so she grabs your arm, and so the two of you began to walk on the near endless corridors of the mansion.

"Where are we going? I mean I don't really know the mansion..." you say turning to Sakuya, while walking.
"Well, if that imperfect China would have said, where we should go, then I could say it. But I assume that they are in the dining room or they are in the workroom of the Mistress'." the answer delights you for a while, but as you walk further, more and more doubts comes to your mind with Reimu. Is it safe to speak to her?
"Safe to speak to her?" Sakuya giggles at you. "Speak to Reimu?"
"Reimu?" you ask. Can she read your mind?? "Yes, I meant Reimu." you continue.
"I'm sorry, I think you said it loud." she says laughing. Thank godness she can't read it, you try to calm yourself down. Or she just plays with you? More doubts come to your mind...
"Should we meet her at all?" you ask her, still doubting that you should even speak to her.
"I think, so long as the Mistress is here, she don't have other chance, but to sit, still and to answer our question." she says with pretty much of confidence. But it doesn't calm you down. Who is more dangerous to you now? Remilia or Reimu?
"I'm really interested, why she attacked Flandre back then?" she continues, and her mood drops a little.
"Me too!" you say "But, I must admit, that I'm a bit thankfull to her. That I was able to meet with you."
"Well, maybe you're right." she says and she squeezes your arm more, making you walk closer to eachother and so she can rest her head againts your shoulder. You walk so for some time, in silence. But you can't bear it. You have to ask her one more thing, about the morning, that bothers you.
"Sakuya..." you start a bit unsure how to say it, already thinking about a "PLAN B" , if you see that it's the wrong moment to ask her about it."What was it all about? I mean in the morning? I mean, there is nothing to be ashamed of and you don't want to hide our relationship, right?"
She suddenly stops. Oh no, wrong timing.
"Can't we talk it a bit later? It is much more complicated than you see it right now." she says looking at you.
"Alright." you say padding nodding. And you continue walking together. As you are about to ask, are we there yet?
Sakuya stops before a door.
"We've arrived. As I thought they weren't in the workroom." As you step into the the dining room, your mouth hangs open. You are again amazed by the mansions beuty and by its great size. Like in a castle. Remilia and Reimu sits by the table drinking tea...

"Good morning, Mistress!" Sakuya says.
"Good Morning, Sakuya!" Remilia says, but she looks at you frowning.

[] Greet them
[] Ask question from Reimu, or Remilia

[] Ask for a tea, with sugar in it
[] Ask for a tea without a sugar REAL MEN DRINKS etc..
>> No. 23873
[] Greet them
[] Ask for a tea without a sugar REAL MEN DRINKS etc..
>> No. 23874
The next update comes tomorrow.

ALSO: Again, I have to apologize for my mistakes in my story. I'm still not a perfect English speaker...
>> No. 23877
[x] Greet them
[x] Ask for a tea without a sugar REAL MEN DRINKS etc..
>> No. 23880
[x] Greet them
[x] Ask for a tea without a sugar REAL MEN DRINKS etc..
[x] Also ask for a couple dozen sugar cubes for you to munch on on the side.
>> No. 23882
>[x] Ask for a tea without a sugar REAL MEN DRINKS etc..
>[x] Also ask for a couple dozen sugar cubes for you to munch on on the side.

Fuck, all of a sudden we ARE a freeloader!
>> No. 23895
Real men don't drink tea at all.
>> No. 23896
>>23895
You sir, are a cad.
>> No. 23901
File 122819126474.jpg - (74.03KB , 525x600 , 1227920110862.jpg ) [iqdb]
23901
>>23895
>> No. 23915
>>23896
>>23901
Sorry guys, it is true.
>> No. 23921
Writing now~
>> No. 23922
"Good morning Mistress!" Sakuya says.
"Good morning, Sakuya!" Remilia says, but she looks at you frowning. You stay still, looking at her with a questioning face, trying to find out, what on earth she must be thinking? But in less then a minute, Sakuya gently stings your side with her fingers.
"Well good morning Miss Devil, and Miss Maniac!" you say at last, making Remilia laugh, but Reimu seems to be hurt by your taunt.
Sakuya let's go off your arm.
"Please take a seat!" she says. And you do sit down... "Would you like a tea?"
"Yes, please." you say looking around, searching for some sugar, but you don't find any...
"With or without sugar?" she asks as she pours the tea for you.
"Sugar? Are you really a man?" Remilia says, with a smirk on her face.
"Don't let her tease you!." Sakuya says low voiced to you. "So?"
"Without it..." you say, making a mental note, that someday you will explain, that in the outside word, there are different tea cultures. "Thank you."
"You're welcome!" Sakuya says giggling.
"Why don't you sit down?" you ask from Sakuya, who freezes from this question, then she looks at Remilia, who nods. Then she sits down beside you, but a little later you see, that she feels uncomfortably.

"May I ask a question?" Sakuya asks looking at Reimu.
"Go on!" Reimu says looking surprised at the two of you.
"Why did you come here?" Sakuya says
"Oh, she's here to apologize!" Remilia interrupts the priestess.
"Yes, I'm sorry, I don't know, why I did that..." she says looking away.

[ ] Accept apologize
or
[ ] Say that you can't forgive her so easily
and
[ ] Stay here, ask questions about Gensokyo
or
[ ] Stay here, ask questions about Remilia
or
[ ] Stay here, ask questions about Reimu
or
[ ] End conversation, and leave the room.
>> No. 23923
[x] Accept apologize

[x] Stay here, ask questions about Gensokyo
>> No. 23924
[x] Say that it's not up to you to forgive her. After all, she hurt Flandre and Sakuya. Be a little disgruntled about hurting our Sakuya.

[ ] Stay here, ask if it's Reimu's job to bully people.
>> No. 23925
[x] Accept apologize
[x] Stay here, ask questions about Gensokyo
>> No. 23926
[x] Accept apologize
[x] Stay here, ask questions about Gensokyo
>> No. 23928
>>23926 Hi there! ^____^
>> No. 23929
File 122824928692.jpg - (20.18KB , 233x234 , 1228231689780.jpg ) [iqdb]
23929
>>23928
Good day to you sir.
>> No. 23930
[x] Say that it's not up to you to forgive her. After all, she hurt Flandre and Sakuya. Be a little disgruntled about hurting our Sakuya.
[x] Stay here, ask if it's Reimu's job to bully people.
>> No. 23979
[x] Accept apologize
[x] Stay here, ask questions about Gensokyo
>> No. 24037
>>24036
You've been hit by
You've been hit by ~ A Smooth Criminal
>> No. 24085
"Oh, she's here to apologize!" Remilia interrupts the priestess.
"Yes, I'm sorry, I don't know, why I did that..." she says looking away. "And... and I thank you for carrying me to Eintei." she adds. Then it is silence in the room. You wait for somebody to say something, but then you realize, that they are waiting for your answer.
"Well, I accept your apologize... BUT, I'm not the one who should forgive you..." you say looking at Sakuya, then you turn your head towards Reimu again, who is about to take away a slice of chocolate-cake from the plate, that lies on the middle of the table, "I wouldn't do that, if I were you."
Reimu looks at you frowning. "What? Do you want to challange me?"
"Oh no, not at all, just that 500calories..." you say smirking at Remiu.
"Wha-?" she asks you, biting into the cake.
"I mean, you were a bit heavy."
"No way!" she shouts.
"Well, compared to Sakuya, you have very much overweight on you Miss... Reimooo." you say teasing her a little more.
She stands up, and she hits the table with her hand, her face is became red, and she is angrily shouting: " I AM NOT FAT!!"
Remilia bursts out laughing. Sakuya tries not laughing, but in the end she begins to laugh as well...
"Yes, you are!" you say.
"You wanna pick on me little boy?" Reimu shouts in anger at you.
"I don't want to carry you again, that far..."
Then Remilia stops laughing, her face becomes serious:
"So Reimu, what is the purpose of your surprise visit? Usually you never come uninvited, only if you have some urgent business to do."
"Well, I'm here, because of you!" Reimu says looking at you.
"Me?" you ask surprised. Just what the hell she wants to do with you?
"You are here, because of an accident. I'm sorry for that, but you are playing a dangerous game now, so I'm here to bring you back to your word..."
"But.." you start, then you look at Sakuya "what if I don't want to go back?"
"Then I will have to force you, coming with me."
"I won't allow it!" Sakuya says "I won't,,," her voice gets lowered and tears appear in her eyes...
"I will stay here." you say. And you grab Sakuya's hand under the table and you squize it.
"But you can't stay!" Reimu nearly shouts it "This here is Gensokyo, humans die easily here."
"My answer is still no." you say frowning at Reimu.
"Look! I'm not asking you, you just don't belong here. It is for your sake!"
"Well-well, if the boy says so..." Remilia says, smiling at you.
"Remilia stay out of this!"
"My head maid decided that the boy will stay here."

[ ] ?
>> No. 24087
>This here is Gensokyo, humans die easily here."

[x] "Well, I was under the impression that it's certainly not safe being around YOU! I feel a lot safer here at the SDM."
[x] Glance at Remilia, correct yourself: "At least I feel safe in Sakuya's room."
[x] "Anyway, what was up with that Eientei place? That Eirin-doctor didn't seem like Albert Schweitzer to me, more like Mengele himself. Why were they after us?"
[x] Have yourself to some of that cake. It seems delicious, after all.
>> No. 24093
[†] "Well, I was under the impression that it's certainly not safe being around YOU! I feel a lot safer here at the SDM."
[†] Glance at Remilia, correct yourself: "At least I feel safe in Sakuya's room."
[†] "Anyway, what was up with that Eientei place? That Eirin-doctor didn't seem like Albert Schweitzer to me, more like Mengele himself. Why were they after us?"
[†] Have yourself to some of that cake. It seems delicious, after all.
>> No. 24094
[x] "Well, I was under the impression that it's certainly not safe being around YOU! I feel a lot safer here at the SDM."
[x] Finger Sakuya under the table!
[x] "Anyway, what was up with that Eientei place? That Eirin-doctor didn't seem like Albert Schweitzer to me, more like Mengele himself. Why were they after us?"
[x] Have yourself to some of that cake. It seems delicious, after all.
>> No. 24151
Well then, writing now..
>> No. 24152
>[x] Finger Sakuya under the table!

Y-you pervert!
ಠ_ಠ
>> No. 24153
>>24152
Took you long enough to notice, probably even longer to finally complain, you tsun-tsun meido!
>> No. 24156
File 122868325931.jpg - (146.87KB , 500x698 , 7b48eb7cf6ae9f92c1f3a868770d654b.jpg ) [iqdb]
24156
"Well-well, if the boy says so..." Remilia says, smiling at you.
"Remilia stay out of this!" Reimu shouts.
"My head maid decided that the boy will stay here, and since it is my house..."
"Oh no! You're wrong, it is because we let you to live here, so you must let him go!"
"Maybe I'm mistaken, but you tried to destroy my house, and you tried to get rid of us, Scarlett's... but you failed.." Remilia explains, on high tone..."And because you Gensokyoians couldn't defeat me, you became our so called 'friends'..."
"We failed? Hahaha! That was a poor joke!" then Reimu turns to you "Come with me boy, I will grant you a safe trip to your home."
"Well..." you start, "it is a nice offer, but from the time I first met you, I was under the expression that it is certanly NOT safe around you..."
"So you think, that your life is in safe in here?"
"Well, I feel a lot more safer here in the mansion, than with you." you say smiling, but then you correct yourself, glancing at Remilia "I mean, at least I feel safe in Sakuya's room" as you say this you see Remilia's eyes are widens:
"Ohh... I knew that you did naughty things yesterday night!"
"But Mistress!" Sakuya says, with a red face. Especially after you touch her thigh, and you slowly began to move your hand under her skirt upwards towards the final destination. But as your hand is getting closer and closer, something sharp cuts your finger. Fuck! She even have knives there?
"Ouch!" you instantly pull your hand back, and you grab it with your other hand squezing it.
"Are you alright? Does it hurt much?" Sakuya asks with a little panick in her voice, as grabs your injured hand as well.
"Sakuya, you even cut your boyfriends hand?" Remilia asks smirking. Reimu seems shocked:
"Boyfriend?? Oh..." she says amused "so that's why... I see... You will regret it, trust me!"
"I won't! However I'm starting to regret that I carried you so long..." you say.
"Then regret it I don't care! But still I will bring you back to your word no matter what!"
"Don't you feel that you should give up?" Remilia says, her voice seems bored...
Then there is a bit silent, you use it to eat one of those cakes, they seem so delicious~
"Anyway, what was up with that Eientei place? That Eirin-doctor didn't seem like Albert Schweitzer to me, more like Mengele himself." you say while munching on a cake...
"Well, Sakuya you've made a great job! I must complain." Reimu says "You nearly destroyed all Eintei."
"But..." Sakuya would say but you interrupt her:
"But, why were they after us?" you say
"Well Eirin was always so, she never told her true intentions to anyone, but I think she was trying to get you, human, since it's very rare that an outsider gets here..."

[ ] Tell Reimu, that you aren't a human anymore.
[ ] Don't tell Reimu that you are a youkai.
[ ] Come out with an excuse and leave the room.
>> No. 24157
>"Ohh... I knew that you did naughty things yesterday night!"

Yeah, we died. Then again, we didn't. It was really confusing.

[x] Don't tell Reimu that you are a youkai.
>> No. 24158
[!/] Don't tell Reimu that you are a youkai.

But do tell her that voice in your head has a frail grasp on the English language.
In during AWESOME!/
>> No. 24184
[x] Don't tell Reimu that you are a youkai.
[x] Feed Sakuya a piece of the cake.
>> No. 24197
[x] Don't tell Reimu that you are a youkai.
[x] Feed Sakuya a piece of the cake.

haha
>> No. 24199
[†] Don't tell Reimu that you are a youkai.
[†] Feed Sakuya a piece of the cake.
>> No. 24205
[x] Don't tell Reimu that you are a youkai.
[x] Feed Sakuya a piece of the cake.
>> No. 24266
[x] Tell Sakuya, that you want your update.
>> No. 24284
>>24266
Sorry, I know that I should, but too much work kills me...
Tomorrow I will try my best~
>> No. 24318
Writing now..
>> No. 24320
>>24318
Yay!

Although I'm off to some l4d versus.
>> No. 24329
"But, why were they after us?" you ask Reimu.
"Well Eirin was always so, she never told her true intentions to anyone, but I think she was trying to get you, human, since it's very rare that an outsider gets here..." while Reimu explains this, you bury yourself in your thoughts. Human? You aren't a human anymore, you are a youkai... But what's that? You've never heard about it in the real word... They wear hats. That's, what Keine said... They are immortal, but they can die, this is so confusing, but you have to visit the libary to gain more knowledge about this. Remilia looks dangerous, but she is just a children, she just toys with you. It is obvious. Reimu seems not caring about you, she just wants to bring you home. Really? But you don't want to go back! It was your fate to meet with Sakuya.
You are a rare thing here...
"What?" you say bit surprised.
"I've said that you are a rare thing here!" Reimu repeats herself. "Are you listening to me??"
"Yes yes..." you say feeling yourself bit unpleasant, that you didn't listened to her.
"So, if somebody finds out your presence, you will be hunted. You have the knowledge about the real world. I just want to defend you. I have no intentions of hurting you. But I don't know what the other youkais think about you. Maybe they just eat you for dinner." She glances at Remilia now, who sighs:
"As I said he isn't mine, he is Sakuya's new plaything..." Remilia says closing her eyes, you can't help, but you smile at her a little...
"That doesn't make any difference. But not just eating you, some of them would simply torture you, or even worser things could happen with you in Gensokyo..."
You glance at your finger, that is completely healed by the time: "But I can..." but you can't! say the whole sentence...
"NO BUTS, YOU WILL GO BACK!" Reimu seems to be a bit angry now. Like you... You feel the same way as she, for a moment you thought you should say that you are a youkai, to reveal the truth, but this is enough from her.
"I can defend myself! I'm a man after all!" you say standing up. "And now if you don't mind, I have to go outside, to breath some fresh air."
"OF COURSE I MIND IT! COME BACK AND SIT DOWN, WE AREN'T FINISHED!" she shouts angrily, but you just don't care, you leave the room.
You stay on the empty corridor, and you let out a realived sigh. Poor bitch, with this behavior nobody would marry her....

What do you do now?

[ ] Go back to Sakuya's room
[ ] Go outside into the garden
[ ] Read the book...
>> No. 24330
>>24329
[X] Go to the library, read a book on youkai
>> No. 24331
[x] Go to the library, read a book on youkai

Wait, wait. We just walked out on Reimu and let everybody behind?
>> No. 24338
[x] Go to the library, read a book on youkai

fucking reimu man
>> No. 24356
[x] Read the book...
>> No. 24367
[x] Read the book...

Here's to hoping we're not going to be molested again.
>> No. 24380
[x] Go outside into the garden

Consideration vote.
>> No. 24607
I feel that something is lacking. But I can't quite put my finger on it.
>> No. 24790
I'm sorry for not updating again, it was a hell of a week for me...
But now, it seems I have a little time to update.
I hope you will learn today how to fly...
So I am starting to write now..
Reading the book that you have since that incident with Koakuma~
>> No. 24798
File 122987201955.jpg - (79.62KB , 323x588 , e44fab59b9b4bd1f926a7ae678f9dac5.jpg ) [iqdb]
24798
You stay on the empty corridor, and you let out a realived sigh. Poor bitch, with this behavior nobody would marry her....
From the room, you still hear the shouting voices of the miko, her voice becomes louder and louder. Does she want to come after you? FUCK! You must disappear to a place where she doesn't found you! But where? As you already started to move, you start thinking, about the 'where'...
The only safe place in the mansion is Sakuya's room, but it's too obvious to hide there, but then where? You barely know the mansion. But then, the door of the libary comes into your sight. As you arrive to the main hall of the mansion, you take the stairs, and you enter to the libary. It amazes you once again. It is huge and dark, nearly frightening.
The bookgirl will probably help you. You go straight ahaed, towards the only light source, that you see. As you get closer to the light you see that Patchouli is sitting by the table with a book. She doesn't seem to notice you, but:
"Just pick the book that you left here, and leave..." she says not even looking at you.
"But.." you try to say...
"I don't have time to play with you right now.." she says, when you arrive to her table, you take the book:
"Thanks, but could you..." you say, but she looks impatient right now
"Good bye!" she says, and she starts murmuring something, and in a blink you find yourself outside of the mansion...
"What the hell?!" you shout confused. Did she teleported you? Oh well, at least she could tell, but it doesn't matter...
You stand outside in the garden, on a little path surrounded with beuntiful flowers. As you look around you found a garden-seat.
You go there and you sit down on it. It is a nice weather, it's neither cold or warm, the sun is shining, but it's like early autumn. You enjoy it...
"How to Learn Flying in Ten Steps" you open it.It is quite thick, it will take much time to read it, but it seems you don't have better idea, how to kill time right now...
On the first page stays: 'Begginers Guide". This will be good. However as you read the first few pages, you see that instead of beginners, they should have written proffesionals. And as you go on with reading, you notice that the sentences are became more and more complicated.
As you finish the first chapter, you put the open book face-down to the seat beside you. This is useless. You have only seen thousands of formulas how to calculate flying vectors, and some others that you doesn't even understand, but how to take off? Nothing. Only that everyone flies with different methods. But the same that they must concentrete on something.
This is nonsense! What you need is someone who tells this, on an understandable human language.
You sigh and you take the book again in your hands, and you start reading it from the second chapter...
Soon it becomes more and more boring, and you find yourself turning the pages without even reading it.
Hours passes so...
You feel the refreshing wind, and you turn the last page of the book. You close it and put it beside you again, but the seat disappeared. You look around in panick, and you fall down, onto one of the balcons of the mansion.
You're frightened from the sudden fall, but luckily you only fall for about a meter or two, so it doesn't hurt so badly...
How did you got here?? Did you really flied? You didn't even noticed it! You're AWESOME, aren't you?
You look around again.
The book fall down onto the grounds...

[ ] Go inside the open window
[ ] Go after the book
>> No. 24801
[x] Go after the book

Waiting for whoever put us there to invite us in. Being invited into a vampire's home, it's opposite day!

On second thought, does going after the book mean that we haul ourselves over the balcony to catch it? That might be bad.
>> No. 24802
>>24801that we haul ourselves over the balcony to catch it?

CORRECT~
>> No. 24803
>>24802
Okay. Good to have you back. A very merry Christmas to you, wherever you might be.

[x] Pity yourself for dropping the book.
[x] Go inside the open window, maybe someone can help you get that book. If you still want to read it, that is.
>> No. 24817
[X] Go after the book
>> No. 24859
>>24803 Thank you!
And a very merry X-mas to you as well..

ALSO: If I can I will write some special XMAS update, however, words like cristhmas in the devil's mansion seems to be a forbidden one...
>> No. 24866
>>24859

Wut?
>> No. 24867
[x] Pity yourself for dropping the book.
[x] Go inside the open window, maybe someone can help you get that book. If you still want to read it, that is.
>> No. 24868
>>24866

I think he wanted to say that he will try to write a Christmas special, but words like Crhistmas are forbidden in SDM.

Crhistmas and Scarlet [b]Devil[/s] Mansion.
>> No. 24869
>>24868
which actually wasn't that hard to understand.
>> No. 24938
WRITING NOW, it will be ready in a half hour or so...
>> No. 24941
File 123030185273.jpg - (400.45KB , 809x1046 , térkép.jpg ) [iqdb]
24941
You lean over the bar of the balcony, and you see how the book falls down onto the ground of the mansion. Your first thougt is to simply jump after it, but you have doubts in your flying skills, so you just stay there and watch the book on the ground as the wind turns its pages back and forth...
You sigh, and you think about your bad luck for letting it go, but at least you didn't fall after it.
After a few minutes you turn around and you see the open window, but you can't see what's behind the curtains.
"Hello? Is anybody there?" you say... But you don't get any answers, you try it again. "Hello!" You wait for a minute, then you look behind the curtain. It is Remilia's room, and it seems that nobody is here. You get to the inside and you decide to look around a little. You wander around in the large room, amazed by the rooms size.
You check the bookshelf. There are only untitled books. You pick on off the shelves, and you open it, and on the first page there are some handwritings. Liber Libri et Remilia Scarlet, annus MDCLXIII . You turn a few pages and you see on the top of the pages the name of the months and characters like X, V, I...
Roman numbers? Dates... You need only to think for a moment to find out that it is a diary, but from the 1663. What? And is it really Remilia's? However it is written in a dead language, that you've never learned, so you can't read it. You put the book back to its place. You pick a few other one down, but because all is written in latin language, you put them back to it's place. Then you turn around and you just from curiosity, you check out the things on Remilia's table. Nothing interesting here as well, but you find an another diary. But this one is written on an understandable language. Well at least you understand this one.


" MCDXCIX, Scarlet Flandre naplója
Egy éve már hogy apa elment a háborúba. Anyu mintdennap imádkozik érte, hogy épségben térjen haza...[i]
[i]...Ma egy gonosz bácsi jött. Beszélt anyuval aki azóta nagyon szomorú, és sokat sír... Anyu azt mondta, hogy holnap a nővérem haza fog jönni az iskolából, már alig várom a holnapot... Kárcsony van Remilia hazaért. Nagyon boldog vagyok csodálatos ajándékokat kaptam... Este jött egy ijesztő férfi... Vacsoránál megharapta Remilia nyakát, és a nővérem elaludt tőle. Anyu nagyon dühös lett, elkezdett harcolni vele... Nagyon féltem. Anyu üvöltött hogy Fuss! de én nem tudtam. Féltem. Anyu sikított és kiestek az ablakon. Nem tudtam mozdulni. Aztán láttam, hogy Remilia felébred. Nagyon boldog lettem, de ő olyan furcsa volt, olyan fura dolgokat mondott. Aztán félelmetes lett, és megharapta a nyakamat. Nagyon fájt, síkitottam... Másnap az alaksori szobában ébredtem, Remilia aztmondta, hogy most egy ideig itt kell maradnom... Egyedül vagyok..."


Continued...
>> No. 24944
File 12303020039.jpg - (26.99KB , 592x800 , b1b79ea0058dc383f420724b641e71b5.jpg ) [iqdb]
24944
>>24941



It's translation is:
"It was one year ago, that father went to war. Mother prays everyday for father's safe... Today an evil old man came. He speaked to mother. Mother became so sad and she cries a lot... Mother said that tomorrow sister will come home from the school, I hardly can wait it... It is Christmas and Remilia came home. I am very happy, I got wonderfull presents... At night a scary man came. He bit Remilia's neck by dinner, and she fall asleep from it. Mother became very mad at the man, she fought with him... I was very afraid. Mother cried, RUN!, but I couldn't. I was afraid. She screamed a lot, and they fall out trough the window. I couldn't move. Then I saw Remilia to awake, I was very happy, but she was strange, she said strange things. Then she became scary, and she bit my neck. It hurt me so much. I screamed.... On the next day I was awaken in the underground room, Remilia was there and she said, that she's sorry, but I have to stay here for a while... I feel so alone..."

The diary ends here. You turn the empty pages, and you found this poem, written by somebody else:

A child born of human's hate
That satan himself regrets to create
The object of all human fears
And the ripples of 495 years
A child left alone to cry
Humans wallow in their sin
They must all die.

Come Scarlet rain
May nothing remain
Come a Crimson eclipse
All will end in a final Apocalypse
When all is left to burn but one...
And Then There Where None.


You close the book and you put back where you found it.
"Poor Flandre..." you say low voiced...
In the next moment you found a calendar. The already passed days are marked with an X. Today is 23rd of December, then tomorrow it's Christmas, or wait no! Why is the 24th missing? It is erased! You let out a sad sigh...

You leave the room...

[ ] Search for Sakuya...
[ ] Go to the libary Patchy probably knows about this
[ ] Ask from Sakuya for some food for the Gateguard...
[ ] Discuss this with the Mistress...
>> No. 24948
[x] Search for Sakuya...
[x] Discuss this with Sakuya

Her heart might skip a beat when she learns that we sneaked into her mistress' room, but that's not important right now.
It looks like someone stole Christmas! Can we get bring it back for the SDM?
>> No. 24950
[x] Search for Sakuya...
[x] Discuss this with Sakuya.
[x] Discuss this with the gate guard.

Joint operation.

ALSO: Hooray, update time!
>> No. 24974
[x] Search for Sakuya...
[x] Discuss this with Sakuya
>> No. 24978
[x] Discuss this with the Mistress...
>> No. 24982
[†] Go to the libary Patchy probably knows about this.
[†] Discuss this with the Mistress...
[†] Ask from Sakuya for some food for the Gateguard... Cause it's Christmas!
>> No. 25034
[x] Search for Sakuya...
[x] Discuss this with Sakuya.
[†] Ask from Sakuya for some food for the Gateguard... Cause it's Christmas!
>> No. 25051
[x] Discuss this with the Mistress...
>> No. 25053
[x] Discuss this with the Mistress...
>> No. 25202
Come back, HY! ;_;
>> No. 26211
File 123401217528.jpg - (91.70KB , 800x600 , sakuya10132.jpg ) [iqdb]
26211
I am sorry, but my new work kills my time even better than the last one, so I can't end this story.
>> No. 26215
FUCK!

Do you mean 'can't end it now' or 'can't end it ever'?

Hoping for continuation in second half of February. ;_;
>> No. 26253
>>26211
You're still alive! Fuck yeah!
>> No. 26254
>>26253
You're still talking to yourself! Awesome!
>> No. 26335
>>26254

You're still an idiot.
>> No. 26355
>>26211
Thank you so far. I really liked this story. Maybe some day you'll have the time to continue this and we to read some more.
>> No. 27596
File 123891817051.jpg - (190.04KB , 850x850 , 496f09c8a6fc5c1ad65ed9fcddfa7dae79b0201c.jpg ) [iqdb]
27596
bump on purpose
>> No. 27597
>>27596

>mailto:bump

...

ಠ_ಠ
>> No. 28775
File 124319017879.png - (227.32KB , 630x511 , Saku vs reimu.png ) [iqdb]
28775
You left the Remilia's empty room. Your heart aches after thinking about that diary, that you've just read. You walk aimless in the mansion for minutes. But you can't come up with an idea. You are wordless. So you decide that you should meet Sakuya, and discuss this with her.
But where is she?
As you walk on the corridor, you see some fairy maids. You want to ask them, but before you could say any word, they simply disappear. You keep moving, you go downstairs, but you don't see anyone.
In the next moment you hear Reimu's voice calling for you. She's still angry, and she's coming in your direction. You quickly enter on the first open door and you close it silently behind you.
You hear that Reimu's and Sakuya's voice.
"You can't go in there!" Sakuya shouts.
"So, you're hiding him there!" Reimu replies to Sakuya, on a very angry voice.

"What now?" you ask silently yourself. You quickly look around, but there is no time for you to do anything... The door opens..
And it stops a few inches before your nose, and luckily you are standing now behind it, so they can't see you from the outside.
"Strange Art 「Misdirection」" Sakuya says low voiced, but it still echoes in your ears, then for a moment you see one of her hand appearing with a few knives in her hand, then it disappears as she trows them. In the next moment you hear Reimu's screaming voice. And the clinging sound of knives that misses their target...
What now? You should stop this! But your legs are shaking. And you can't move? You can't say a word. If anything happens to Sakuya...
"Alright, alright, I understand. I won't put my legs on your sacred grounds!" You hear Reimu's careless voice.
"Please leave, the house in peace!" Sakuya says on calm voice.
"sigh I guess, it can't be helped. But I will come back for him. He doesn't belong to here, and you know it as well..." Reimu says and the door closes. And you hear their footsteps are fading.
At last you can breathe freely.
You move towards the chair that stands beside the little table, and you sit down. You don't know why, but your legs are still shaking. You couldn't do anything... But in the end it turned out good.
It turned out good.
>> No. 28776
A few minutes and the second part will come..
>> No. 28784
File 124319788022.jpg - (73.17KB , 483x574 , d3a27814231f6aa99b452f839c72d1b4bfecd7ea.jpg ) [iqdb]
28784
As you are thinking about this, your stomach grumbles, reminding you that you are hungry. You look around and you just notice, that you are in the kitchen.
You stand up, and you quickly make some sandwiches. But as you would start eating it...
click
And the sandwich from your hand disappears...
"My, my.." you hear Sakuya's whispering voice in your ears "you entered into my kitchen without
my permission.."
"But..." you say.
"Nobody, but really nobody survived this..." she says, as she wraps one of her hands around you. "Why are you here?"
"I searched for you, and somehow I ended up here." you say. "I'm sorry!"
"You don't need to!" Sakuya says kindly, and she moves the sandwich to your mouth. You take a bite.
"I have to talk with you!" you say. But she just moves the sandwich to your mouth again.
"We can talk, but only after you finished eating." she says, as she feeds you.
After a few sandwiches you feel that your stomach is full.
"Thank you, Sakuya, for the food." You say, and you hug her back.
"What do you wanted to talk about?" she asks you.
"Well.. It's about Flandre and Remilia..." you hesitate a little, because you realize that it wasn't the best idea to tell about, what you've done. But Sakuya squeezes you harder.
"I won't let you go 'till you tell me everything that bothers you.."
"Well I don't know how to start, but I've probably done something that I shouldn't have..." and so you tell her that you've read that diary, that you feel bad for them. And how you ended up here, in the kitchen. As you finish talking you see Sakuya is smiling at you.
"You shouldn't worry about them." she says.
>> No. 28785
File 124319812035.jpg - (149.31KB , 900x642 , marisa patchouli - mirror happy crying.jpg ) [iqdb]
28785
Jubilations! Sakuya!jOmBcI54aU!!WwAwN5BJHj has returned!
>> No. 28855
File 124335851947.jpg - (33.11KB , 346x346 , bullying china.jpg ) [iqdb]
28855
"But they probably hate each other for it. And isn't it wrong that Flandre is being held in the basement? I'm sure that she wants to play with her friends outside in the garden!" you say. She let's out a sad sigh, before she starts it:
"It is more complicated than you think. She loves her. It's just necessary that she must stay in her room."
"How can you say necessary? She is still a child!"
"A child?" "No you dummy! She is a nearly five hundred years old vampire lady. She maybe acts like a child, but her powers are unimaginable. That you saw when we first met was nothing. So just be carefull, when you are with her, because her " and so she began a horrible boring and long speech about the two vampires. She really likes them. But that much? It is beyond perversion. And on the top of that, before you could change the topic, in order to confort her, a fairy maid knocked on the door, telling that two visitors arrived, and they are waiting for Sakuya's permissin to let them in..
In the end, you even regret getting up in the morning.

You decided to stay in the kitchen. It seems that it is the safest place in the house, and that makes you rather calm.
You look trough a window to see what's happening at the gate. You see the green clothed chick standing by the gate, and arguing about something with the visitor. But as Sakuya arrives to the gate, it seems that she is greeting the head maid, but wait! Sakuya got angry! It is clearly, even from this far you can see the shiny knives in her hands.
In the next moment Meiling collapses. Did she kill her? You gulp. When did she became so violent?
Then you see her getting up again, and you let out a realived sigh.

The quest has blond hair, but it's the only thing that you can say for sure from this distance. And she must be important too, because Sakuya bows to her rapidly. As they began to move closer the more clear view you have on the persons face, you know her..
But before you could say think about it you hear a voice:
"Were you good?" she asks suddenly.

[ ] Yes.
[ ] No, I was a bad boy!
[ ] ...
[ ] Write in..
>> No. 28869
>>28855

[x] "Still are."
>> No. 28875
[X] No, I was a bad boy!

Heh... what?
>> No. 28876
[X] No, I was a bad boy!

Freddy needs a spanking! He NEEDS a spanking! Because Freddy's been a VERY naughty boy!
>> No. 28887
okay
so you say that you were a bad boy..
THE update is coming soon.
>> No. 28888
"Were you a good boy?" the voice asks again.
"No I was a bad boy!" you say with a smiling face, but as you turn around to see, the one who asked you, you find nobody. Your smile disappears. "Who's here?" you ask. "It's not funny! Show yourself!"
Suddenly a black spot begins to grow in the middle of the air:
"Peeeekabooo!" the voice screams, and you jump a feet, because of the surprise attack. You don't know what to do. You can only watch, as the gorgerous blond haired beuty comes out from that black thing. She is holding an umbrella in one of her hands, while her other hand is covering her lips, as she laughs.
"Hello young man!" she greets you. But you are too surprised to say anything. A few moments later she begans to speak again: "What's with you? A cat got your tongue? Well, let me introduce myself. You may call me Yu-ka-ri-n."
"I-it's just that.." you start, but she bursts out laughing, throwing away her umbrella. Damn first she scares you, then she laughs at you, just what the hell is wrong with her?
"Ha-ha, d-did you stolen M-Mo-Mokou's clothes?" she says, while triing to stop laughing.
"No I didn't! Keine gave it to me!" you say a bit tempered.
"I'm sorry!" she says with a wide smile on her face.
"That wasn't nice!" you say on an offended voice.
"But I said I'm sorry." she insist as she calmed down.
"So what do you want?"
"Oh straight to the topic." she says as she steps closer to you. "But before we start, please sit down."
Damn, will it be a long boring speech again? As you sit down on a chair, you see her yawning, and a few seconds later you see that black hole behind her again. She simply fells into it. And the black hole vanishes. You raise an eyebrowl, not knowing whether she is playing with you or not? But the black hole reappears, but this time it is above you. And she fells out of it, right onto your lap.
"What's the meaning of this, Miss Yukarin?" you ask her, while she is wrapping her arms around neck.
"Oh, did you think that I would believe you?" she says and she starts to move her free hand on your chest up and down. "I know that you were a good boy."
"Did you just come here to tell me that?" you tell her, "can you even imagine, what will happen if Sakuya sees you sitting on my lap?"
"Yeah, but I don't care!" she tells you giggling. "In Gensokyo the mens are all the same, they're like faceless good-for-nothing clones, but you, you're so cute" she continues, "but since it's my mistake that you are here now, I'm sorry!" and she gives you a kiss on your face. "I'm really sorry!"
"Why?" you say, but before you could get an answer, you loose your consciousness.

When you come to your senses, you are still sitting in the chair, but Yukari is gone. And as you look around you see that you are in the middle of nowhere..

What now?

[ ] Scream
[ ] Check that this isn't a dream
[ ] Write in..
>> No. 28894
[x]Pray your not where you think you are.
If you are then.
[x]Scream "GOD DAMN IT YUKARIN!!!"
>> No. 28907
>>28894 lol!

If there won't be any other votes in one hour from now on, then I will start writing the update.
>> No. 28910
[x] Check that this isn't a dream

Good to see you back!
>> No. 28912
>In Gensokyo the mens are all the same, they're like faceless good-for-nothing clones

EVERY
STRAIGHT
H-DOUJIN

EVER

[x] Check that this isn't a dream
>> No. 28913
File 124354254257.jpg - (115.02KB , 600x600 , d1f513875ffdd3b32d38c0dee944c188.jpg ) [iqdb]
28913
And it is good to see my very few readers ^____^

However, the votes were tied the last time I checked the site, and by now it is very late. So I will write the update tomorrow.
>> No. 28929
[x] Check that this isn't a dream
>> No. 28957
Writing now!
JUST WAIT A LITTLE!
>> No. 28963
When you come to your senses, you are still sitting in the chair, but Yukari is gone. And as you look around you see that you are in the middle of nowhere..

"What the..!?"
You look around, and you see nothing, just grass, and in the horizont there are a few mountains.
This can't be!
You close your eyes and pray that you're not where you think you are. But it's useless, you are still there, where you were. What happened? Where is the mansion? Where is Sakuya?
Was it Yukari's magic? Or is it some illusion?
"GOD DAMN IT YUKARI!!" Your sound echoes between the mountains. But it seems that you are alone..
You take a dig at yourself.. But you overdid it a little: "Ouch!" you scream, and a teardrop appears in your left eye.
"GOOD GOD! WHY? WHY DID THIS HAPPEN TO ME!" you shout looking upwards. Then you look down, and you continue it low voiced. "Am I crazy? Was it really happening? Or it was just a dream?"
After a few minutes of self-pity, you realize that nothing can be done now. So you begin to move towards a direction..
Soon the sun sets down and it becomes dark, but you don't stop.. Some hours later, you arrive to a forest. You look up, and you see the moon and the stars. They shine well so you can still see something.
Later, you found a little path and you decided to follow it, thinking that it must lead you to somewhere.. At around midnight you arrive to a little stream. You're thirsty so you drink from it. Just after drinking from the cold water, you realize that you've maybe did a mistake. Mabye the water was poisonous..
But you had to move onwards, whether it was poisonous or not.. On the rest of your way your thoughts were around the water and Sakuya. You were frustrated and disappointed.

It was a really bad, and unlucky day in your life, you did not recall this day with pleasure..

In the morning you arrived to a village. You entered to it.

[ ] Go to a shop
[ ] Go to the Police Department
[ ] Random Write in...
>> No. 28969
[x] Go to a shop

If there's a bespectacled man or grilled lamprey, we're still in Gensokyo.
>> No. 28994
[] Fall to your knees right there, raise your arms to the heavens and- "SAKUYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~!!!"
"...I miss you already..."
>> No. 28995
[] Fall to your knees right there, raise your arms to the heavens and- "SAKUYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~!!!"
>> No. 28997
[X] Fall to your knees right there, raise your arms to the heavens and- "SAKUYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~!!!"
>> No. 29003
okay writing now...
>> No. 29005
A promising update will come soon!
>> No. 29006
File 124369817899.jpg - (206.29KB , 688x688 , 7cccf84190ab3cacb382458fdae50456.jpg ) [iqdb]
29006
In the morning you arrived to a village. You've had enough, you can't bear it anymore. The pain in your heart. And you fall to your knees right there, raise your arms to the heavens and you shout: "SAKUYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~!!!" your voice echoes between the houses. ""SAKUYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~!!!" you shout again. "Why?" you ask yourself low voiced. "Why did it this happen?" You would cry, but you are a MAN: You can't. Then suddenly something hits your head. A boot!
"SHUT UP!! PEOPLE HERE ARE TRYING TO SLEEP!" an angry voice shouts at you from a window. You begin to rage. It's really too much for you.
You quickly grab the boot and you throw it back. You were death accurate. The boot hits his face, and he fells backwards from it. It was a pleasure to watch your success and a small smile is beginning to form on your face.
And then you start to move towards the center of the village, on the paved road.
You're still angry, but at least, as the time passes, the sun shines stronger, sending the coldness of the night away. It feels good..

But the man that you've just hit, got angry. And now, he seeks revenge.. His hands are shaking from the anger, that he feels. He looks trough the iron sight searching for you.His finger is ready to pull the trigger. bang And the bullet leaves the barrel and the banging sound echoes long between the old houses of the village. "Damn you!" he shouts, because the bullet missed.
Your brain absorbs it now only what is going on. Every part of your body, suddenly shivers in fear, and without thinkink you start to run. The man aims again, but you're fast, and he can only barely see his target. bang The man shots again, hoping that the second bullet hits. But it misses again. He realoads and he aims. But his target has gotten away. "You lucky bastard!" he says. "You can live for a bit longer! But today is your last day.."

You were jumped over a fence, and now you are hiding behind a tree in the garden. Your heart races from the fear, you breath fast from the tiredness of your limbs..
Today started quite bad as well. How long will your unluck last?
A little later you find that this private tresspassing might be dangerous as well, on the top of that you just found the word "Killer" a dog-house. God must hate you.
The adrenaline burns in you again, as you hear an angry barking voice coming from the dog house. You start to running again towards the backyard, but Killer can run fast as well. The dog slowly catches up with you. Can you reach the fence, before the dog bites your back? Can your tired legs manage to make a jump, high enough, to fly over the fence?

Yes they can! You flew over the fence, but the dog crashed into it. Well Killer was a good houseguarding dog. You look back checking on the dog. But unfortunately it's not the end of your getaway. Killer has long made his way under the fence, and is already struggling to get trough the hole! Your legs are hurting, and you can't maintain your speed. Damn it can't be the end! As you're at the halfway of this garden, you hear that the dog made it trough. And it is catching up with you quite well.. This really can't be, you're loosing againts a dog! You try to come up with something, you try not relying on your instincts. The dog has nearly got you..
GRAZE IT!!
You suddenly stop, and quickly dodges its attack. It growls, and even tries to bite you, but its buoyancy makes that Killer can't reach you. The dog turns around making a big round, in order to make its second attack, but you wasn't waiting for it. You just climbed trough the fence that lead to the neighbor. You have used up all your energies, but you can't just lay over in somebodies garden. So you go to the street by climbing trough an another fence. And you slowly walks away on the sideway.

About five minutes later you hear a police siren. And a few seconds later a you see the police car as well. But it doesn't came for you. It turns left before you.. Not much time goes by, and you hear shooting. They probably after the man that shot at you. Not much later you see an ambulance car, it sirens as well, but you can't care about it..

A few minutes later you got to the main square of the village. It's still too early, but at least it is quiet. You sit down on a bench and you start calming down.
You look around.
In the center of the square you see a fountain, and statue stays in it. Around the square you see shops, the mayor`s office, a libary with internet, the Police Department, a bakery, and a café.
You sit there for long, then you get up and you check on the fountain and you see that there are many coins under the water. You roll up the arms of your shirt, and you steal some money from the fountain. And you just notice something. Your clothes are normal. It's just a normal shirt, and your pants is a blue jeans. What?
You start moving towards the bench where you sat not long ago, but you see that the café is opening. It's time to drink a good coffee.
So you sit down on the outer part of the café, and you order a strong espresso.

It's quite relaxing here.

[ ] Chat with the owner: (you put questions here)
[ ] Sit there quietly
[ ] Check your pockets
[ ] Do something else..
>> No. 29007
[X] Check your pockets.

Who knows what we'll find, digging around in a pocket of holding...
>> No. 29009
[x] Hijack nearest car and start HONK HONK
>> No. 29012
[ ] Chat with the owner: (Hi,I'm searching for 2 loli vampires, a Chinese Illegal immigrant, a hypochondriac and her satanic sex assistant, and a sexy french maid. Would you have happened to see them, sir?)
>> No. 29019
[x] Go to the fountain, throw a coin into the water and make a wish.

I've seen it work two times!
>> No. 29050
Votes are tied but I don't care about it, so..
If you don't have anything else in your mind then I will go with these three options:
>>29007>>29012>>29019

But this >>29009, well.. Erm.. Will not happen in the next update, but unlike the other 'I don't care much about my readers' writefags, I will do the impossible!

So I will start writing the next update. It will be ready in no time. I mean a few hours later.

^___^
>> No. 29051
[+] Check your pockets.
[+] Chat with the owner: “Excuse me, I’m looking for a friend who lives in a big red mansion, but I think I’ve gotten lost. Can you help me?”

Here’s to hoping we’ve been transported to some alternate reality where the Scarlet Devil Mansion still exists, expect in modern times. Foolish Yukari-n, not even boundary hax will stop Anon from his SDM plotline!

Miss Sakuya, you have suddenly changed this story from a romance into a mystery quest, and thus have grabbed my interest once again. I just can’t shy away from a good mystery quest! Very interested to see where the story goes from here; keep it up, please!

>>29019
He just stole the very coin he’d wish with. I think the fountain youkai would not be impressed.

Sorry it took six months for me to finally start reading again. I get distracted easily.
>> No. 29052
>>29050
>>29051

Ahh bugger, same time post. Now I just feel silly. Oh well, at least I'm trying.
>> No. 29055
>>29051
Hi Owen ^-__-^
After seeing your post, it made me thinking.
1. you were slow!
2. But your idea, made me think a little. I dunno, but if you read the other threads carefully then you should know, why Yukari brought you here.
>> No. 29056
Will our latent Youkai powers be helpful in this situation?
>> No. 29057
>>29056
Maybe, maybe not..
But you don't know what kind of power do you have.
Well I admit it that you've flied one time, but you didn't understand the situation, so you read that diary..
>> No. 29062
maybe tomorrow..

^___^
>> No. 29073
>>29062
Oh boy, it's tomorrow! o/
>> No. 29078
File 124385317660.jpg - (289.58KB , 600x800 , 3dc5b27159be1a6e6fc130b3c9f5161f7eebaabf.jpg ) [iqdb]
29078
So you just sat down on the terrace onto a chair. The waiter appears in front of you in no time, and he puts down the drink sheet on the table.
"Oh a customer early in the morning. Good morning!" the waiter happily greets you.
"Good morning!" you say on a rather tired voice.
"What do you like to drink?"
"An espresso please, but the strongest one."
"An espresso, anything else?"
"No thanks." you say, and he goes back behind his counter. Soon you can smell the exellent scent of the coffee.
Meanwhile a cab stops before the shop, and supplies it with newspapers:
"Good morning, how was yesterday?" the delivery boy asks the waiter.
"Not too bad." The waiter replies "the money is in that envelope on the counter, just make sure you count it, you know sometimes I'm really clumsy.."
"Thanks, see you tomorrow." the delivery boy says and he sits back into the cab, and he goes away."

Five minutes later the waiter returns and puts down the coffee on your table.
"Here you are!" he says "Would you like anything else?"
"Well can I read one of the newspapers?" you ask him.
"Well of course, what kind of newspaper do you want? Sports, cultural, or a general one?"
"The general one sounds good." you say. And he gives it you one..
"Thank you!"
"You're welcome!" he says and he returns to his counter.
This coffee is great, soon after drinking it you feel your mind is ready to function again. And you start reading the newspaper.
At first you check its title page. 'NKorea prepares long-range missile launch', 'Boy still missing'. Oh god, you are not amused by the title. And you turn on the paper to see what's on the back. The weather forecasting says that it will be a nice sunny weather today. Then you check on the sports and you're surprised that Barcelona could beat MU in the Champion's leage final. Damn you missed it! Then you check on your horoscope. It said that in the near past something terribly happened to you, but you will somehow manage to go on. Then you put the newspaper down.
"I'll manage somehow." you whisper to yourself. But how?
"Did you called for me?" the waiter suddenly asks you.
"Oh no.." you say, but then you continue, "Well I'm searching for 2 little vampires, a Chinese Illegal immigrant, a hypochondriac and her satanic sex assistant, and a sexy french maid. Would you have happened to see them, sir?"
The waiter looks at you surprised, "I didn't see anyone who would look like them, however I'm too searching for a sexy french maid.." he starts laughing a little of his own joke. But you remain serious.
"Well then, is there a big red mansion nearby. If there is can you tell me where it is?" you ask, as an other customer arrives.
The waiter suddenly stops smiling. "What kind of business do you have with that mansion?"
"That's my own business." you say. What's with him? He become suddenly so unfriendly.
"Then please pay for the coffee, and leave my café now."
"Alright." and you give him the money. But before you could leave, he stops you.
"Thank you for coming, and give my regards to your father." he says and he hugs you, putting something into your pocket. "Don't ever mention the mansion loud." he whispers. Then he speaks loud again "Good bye!"
"Bye!" you say a bit confused.

Then you go back to the fountain. This place is weird. You take out a coin, and you throw it into the water, wishing for seeing Sakuya again, and hoping that it works two times!
Then you check your pockets. You find a nearly empty purse. Only a few credit cards are in it. Then you find a pistol and you become a bit shocked. What does a pistol doing in your pocket? Why do you have it? And you put it back fast, hoping that nobody saw it. Then you continue examining your pockets, and you find the map that the waiter gave you. And you find an empty paper as well.

So what now?

[ ] Go to the shop to buy some breakfast
[ ] Go to the libary
[ ] Go to mansion
[ ] Try to get more information
[ ] Random lulzy write ins..
>> No. 29079
>''Boy still missing''

We could make some money with "I was abducted by Gensokyoans".


[x] Go to the shop to buy some breakfast and wine.
[x] Buy a red hood.
[x] Go to mansion
[x] Go through the forest (or the tengu mountain for lack of wolves in the forest) to get there
[x] ??
[x] Lulz
>> No. 29080
[+] Go to the library.
[+] Look up “Remilia Scarlet” or “Scarlet Devil Mansion”.
[+] If that fails, try to get more information from the librarian.

It’s a long shot, but hey, worth a try. At least the waiter knows something, so we can’t be that far away.
>> No. 29081
[X] Go to the shop to buy some breakfast
[X] Go to the libary
[+] Google “Remilia Scarlet” or “Scarlet Devil Mansion”.
[X] Then ask the libarian
[X] Go to mansion
>> No. 29082
just one more vote and I'll start writing.
>> No. 29083
[+] Go to the library.
[+] Look up “Remilia Scarlet” or “Scarlet Devil Mansion”.
[+] If that fails, try to get more information from the librarian.
>> No. 29084
[X] Go to the shop to buy some breakfast
[X] Go to the libary
[+] Google “Remilia Scarlet” or “Scarlet Devil Mansion”.
[X] Then ask the libarian
[X] Go to mansion

Relying on the internet!
>> No. 29085
I think these won..

[X] Go to the libary
[+] Google “Remilia Scarlet” or “Scarlet Devil Mansion”.
[X] Then ask the libarian
[X] Go to mansion

I'll start writing now..
>> No. 29108
After having checked your pockets, you decide, that you'll need some information. So you go to the libary.
"Good morning!" you say, as you enter the libary. But you get no answer for your greet. And after standing for about 5 long minutes before the desk of the libarian like a dumb, you decide to ignore the ignorance of the old libarian woman, and you sit down before a computer. As you turn it on you see that instead of a computer, it's just an old Mac. Oh well you will manage somehow, without the many bluescreen, and error, that a real PC would give you. The old machine easily starts, and you wait for challenge, but what did you expect? It's just a Mac. Really. It's boring. You put your hand on the mouse and you start to move the cursor. You instinctly search for the blue "e" but nothing like that. So you start clicking with the one buttoned mouse on the icons. And after a few seconds you found the browser. Safari... How could they name a browser like that? But despite of your inner rage, you're quite amazed that the system didn't crash. Not even the slightest error. So you start to search. Google will do it. What's with the keyboard? It takes more than a minute to find anything on it! But you managed to write it. Then you wait..
And wait, and you wait a little-bit more. Then you see: 404? What? You stand up and you go back to the libarian.
"Hello!" you say "I'm sorry, if I'm disturbing you, while reading, but could you please turn the internet connection on?"
She slowly puts down her book, but only after she read everything that was on that page. "Good morning young man!" she greets you, her voice is so high that it hurts your ears to listen it. "How can I help you?"
You would say, just shut up, and turn on the Internet! But you are polite, "Can you please turn on the internet?" you ask her.
"It will be 1.20 for an hour." she says as she's typing the keyboard of the computer. You put down a great amount of coins to her desk. She looks at you displeased.
"Humpf." and she returns to her book.
"Did I miscount it?" you ask.
"No." she says on a bit temped voice.
"Alright then!" you say turning back to that Mac.
Are all libarian so unfriendly? Patchuli was the same. The only difference between this old libarian and Patchulli is that Pathuli had a cute voice..
Oh well! Let's get back to work. You type the following searchwords: Scarlet Devil Mansion. No matches found? Then you try Remilia Scarlet. But again no matches. You try Gensokyo as well. But no results. Then you try only the mansion, but it gives you 33 000 000 results. Way too much! Also the half of them is seems to be only selling pages..
Then you try Scarlet. It brings up 23 600 000. Color related things, bah. You randomly browse between the results, but you don't find anything useful. Then you try searching for the local mansion that you've shouldn't mention in this village. Well you find not much information about it. Only that it was built in a place of an another mansion.. In 1500. Nothing more..
Well Google failed. There isn't any clue on the internet. Maybe it doesn't exist. But deep in your heart you know it! There is a place called Gensokyo!
Then suddenly your family comes to your mind. So you write a short e-mail, about you're alright, and that they shouldn't worry about you despite having a car accident and that you feel sorry for the car. After sending it you take a deep breath, and you stand up in order to talk to the libarian again.
"Ehemm, "you try to get the attention of her.



Continued tomorrow..
>> No. 29113
>without the many bluescreen, and error, that a real PC would give you.
>It's just a Mac. Really. It's boring.

Both so true. I'm conflicted.
>> No. 29116
>>29113

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLiyglcRcCA
>> No. 29119
"Ehemm, "you try to get the attention of the libarian. But it seems that she didn't notice you. "Did you ever heard about Gensokyo?"
"Just a moment!" she says as she lifts her finger. As you see her eyes reached the last column on that page, she puts down the book and looks up at you. "What do you want?" she asks slightly uninterested.
"Well, do you know something about a place called Gensokyo? Is there any book about it?"
"Gensokyo.. Gensokyo" she starts thinking "I'm sure that you won't find any book here about it, and I doubt that you would find anything about it on this whole continent.." she says it a bit unsure, "But.." her voice changes as she continues it, "I remember something.."
"Tell me!" you say impatient.
"Well, back then, when I was still on the academy, there was a professor that said something about this Gensokyo, and if I remember correctly, it was an ancient Japanese myth. A myth which said that this is a hidden place where the gods escaped, but I don't know anything more.." then after a little thinking pause, she continues to speak "Just that, that this professor went to Japan to some shrine, but nobody ever heard anything about him, and about his research.." You think for a little:
"Are you sure that you don't know the name of this Shrine? Or at least where should I search for it?"
"I'm afraid, young man, I don't remember about it, because it was more than 20 years ago.. "
"Oh I see!" you say. Well that explains why you didn't found anything on the internet, since you don't know how to write Gensokyo with moonrunes.. Then you move on with your next question: "The mansion.." you would start,
"No I don't know anything about the mansion of this town!" she speaks fast, and she looks like as if she would be frightened.
"Damn, what's with this mansion? I'm only searching for the mansion of the Scarlet's!" you say as it starts to exasperate you. She stands up:
"Please, come with me," she says and you followed her to a locked room. This room was small and it only had a few old books. After the two of you went inside, she locked the door again. Then she starts whispering to your ears:"I'm sorry, but that mansion is a taboo here.."
"Do you know about the Scarlet's anything?" you say on a normal voice, but she immediately her left hand on your mouth.
"Quet!" she whispers "Even the wall has ears here.."
"I'm sorry." you say low voiced.
"I'm only helping you because I didn't born here. Don't try to ask it from anyone else, I'm sure they would do something bad to you." she says as she opens an old book "They didn't told me this either when I came here, but I did some research so I know a few things. The family Scarlet originated from here. The King gave this land to the first Scarlet in the late 1100s. They were always loyal to the kings, and went to various wars, and they made marriages. But so long nothing interesting. But, the Scarlets suddenly extinct in the late 1400s. The 12nd Scarlet died in a war and in the same year her wife was brutally killed, but their daughters were missing. But the most interesting part is that the Scarlet Mansion, disappeared as well. At least this is how it was written in the history of this town. But I've found more, old diarys as well. They all say that yesterday the mansion stood there, but on the 25th of December they couldn't find it. Of course this could be a liar, but even the children wrote this. So in the next year an another landlord came, and they started to build a new mansion. But before they could finish it, the landlord was killed at full moon. And there are a few vampire stories here. On every night that had a full moon somebody was killed. The people thought that it was a vampire and they even hired a vampire hunter. But in the end they found out that it was a just crazy serial killer. But even after killing that man, there were some mysterious deaths here.. And I think that the mansion has something to do with it. That is all that I know." she says and she shows you some photos about old portraits of the landlords. They all look same, expect that they have different hair-style, and their clothes. There is only one picture that makes you very curious. On the picture you can see a mother portrayed with her children. She holds in her arms a little baby, and the other girl stands before them. DAMN, IT IS REMILIA!
"That's Remilia!" you say quite surprised. The libarian looks at you quite amused.
"Yes, she is Remilia Scarlet, and the other girl is called Flandre Scarlet." she says "They were the two missing children, that I told you. But how did you know their names?"
"Well, " you start, not sure how to explain it, that you were in Gensokyo, and you met them, there, and the fact that they are still living, and that they are vampires now. So you lie."You've already mentioned the name Remilia before."
"Really?"
"Yeah, really!"
"Oh well, maybe I become too old.." she says. And after this she shows you many other pictures about the mansion and about the landlords..

After many hours she finishes the history of the town and she tells you one more thing about the mansion:
"Well, I don't really understand this mansion thing either, because the last owner of it died ten years ago, in an accident. So it's maybe just a strong tradition to scare the tourists away.. And now if you don't mind I have an interesting book to read." she says it as her finishing word as she locks the door.
"Yes, I thank you.!" you say. And you see her starting to read her book again, not really caring what you say, she waves on with her hand.. And you say "Good bye!" as you leave the libary.

You stay in front of the libary, you look around, and you see that it's already afternoon. You take out the map, that the waiter gave you...

[X] Go to the mansion. - Fixed option

But if there is a way in the village where you want to go please write it down.
>> No. 29130
[X] Go to the mansion.
[X] Think about how everyone is takeing your disappearance. Reimu is no doubt in a whole world of shit right now thanks to an enraged Sakuya.
>> No. 29136
>The 12nd Scarlet died in a war and in the same year _her_ wife was brutally killed

How were the children conceived?

[X] Go to the mansion.
[X] Think about how everyone is takeing your disappearance. Reimu is no doubt in a whole world of shit right now thanks to an enraged Sakuya.

The second choice would be nice.
>> No. 29137
>>29130
>Reimu is no doubt in a whole world of shit right now thanks to an enraged Sakuya

Didn't Remilia threaten to eat us?
>> No. 29138
>>29137 Reimu wanted to send you back to your world. But you've also met Ran, while you were on your way back to the mansion..

>Didn't Remilia threaten to eat us?
Yes she did.

And you've promised having sex with Patchuli and many more!

> [X]Think about how everyone is takeing your disappearance..
Well I still have the most creative voters in the whole site! Nice suggestion!
>> No. 29139
Can't we get something to eat? Coffee only never gets me going in the morning.
>> No. 29143
>>29139
Yes you may eat something, before you go.

ALSO: I'm sorry my head is quite empty right now, so I didn't even started to write..
>> No. 29167
You stay in front of the libary, you look around, and you see that it's already afternoon. You take out the map, that the waiter gave you... You watch it for a long time, to realise which one are the correct direction.
You start walking in towards the direction of the church, but before you could reach it, your stomach starts grumbling. Damn, you hunger! The last time you ate was when Sakuya fed you with those delicious sandwiches. And as you think about this, you walk into the shop to buy some food. Aww Sakuya, that poor girl, you're certain that she is crying now. Damn you shouldn't have think about her, now your depressive mood came back, and you start feeling bad again. Your heart aches as you think about your little meido. Maybe she is searching for you right now. Or is about to beat the shit out of Yukari..
"Yes, that's my Sakuya!" you shout. But then you open your eyes and you see a frightened seller:
"Hey! Sir! Hello!!" the seller tries to call you back to the reality. As you realize that you were spacing out a little, you start to speak a little confused:
"Erm. Sorry. What did you say?"
"I've said that will be 2,20!" the seller says, with a little a smile on his face.
"Oh yes, here you are." you say, ashamed of yourself. Then you start blushing a little, as the seller asks you:
"Do you have any more change? Or this was all?" he says with forcing a smile on himself.
"I'm sorry, but I don't have any greater money.." you tell him while you too try to force a smile on your face.

As you leave the shop you start to eat the pre-made sandwiches. You eat them while moving according the map. But on your way you see that a police officer stares you long. As you would suspicious or some criminal. But he doesn't stop you. And you try to ignore him as well. Oh well let's keep going. As you leave the village you got to a forest. It's late already, soon the sun will set down, but you've come far enough to turn back. The map is quite good. Everything is there where it should be, and there are notes as well. So getting lost now is not an option!
"I would give my everything to hold her in my arms again." you say out loud. "I will go back to you.. Definietly! " you continue it, maybe it will give back your self-confidence. "Sakuya.. Sakuya.. I miss you so much!"
Well your love is just too strong, that it doesn't let you to concentrate on your goal. So you didn't notice, what kind of dangerous things appeared just now.. A roar..

But no, the sound comes not only from one direction. There are more beast approaching to you. The moment in you realize that something is coming, it too late. You gets frightened as you catch the sight of the glancing teeth. And you jump up into the air suddenly, just in the right moment to avoid the attack of the wolf. You feel like the time have been slowed down, while you were in the air, and you already try to get your pistol to shoot at the wolf. But somethings wrong, you just don't fall back. What happened with the gravitation? You look down and you see the wolf became quite confused, that its prey doesn't come down. On your frightened face a smirk appears, then soon after it becomes a laugh. But your face gets serious as you're starting to fall. And you hits the wolf's back.
The impact was strong and the wolf starts crying. It sure hurt it. But before you could feel reassured, you see that a few other wolves are already on their way to bite your ass.
There could be about 5 or 6 meters distance left between you and the wolves, as your hand finds your pistol. A split second passes, and you're already aiming it on them. Your finger pulls the trigger, bang And one of them fells. The other ones are retreating, they know that they can't match againts a gun. Those clever bastards! You fire again! bang But the second bullet misses. Then after a few seconds you start calming down yourself. Slowly you put away your life saver pistol. And you begin to stress yourself, that you simply couldn't kill them all.. After a few minutes you find it pointless to stay there, so you move on, to the mansion, making a mental note that they will come along with you seeking a revenge..

An hour after the incident with the wolfes you arrive to an old building, which is quite run down.. It's the mansion.

[ ] go inside, check what's inside
[ ] stay outside check what's outside
>> No. 29171
[x] stay outside check what's outside

Let's check if it even looks like "our" mansion.
>> No. 29172
[X] stay outside check what's outside

Needs more Ran. Poor Saguya writing everything on his own.
>> No. 29174
[x] go inside, check what's inside

It's on the inside what counts!
>> No. 29175
[+] Stay outside. Check what's outside.

>>29171
Good idea. It's a mansion, but is it the mansion?
>> No. 29180
You decide to check. what's outside. The full moon shines, so everything is glancing silverly in the night. And so you can see, what's around you.
The mansion is smaler than the Mansion of Scarlets. And it is probably abandoned for years, because you see that the nature has begun to conquer it. Plants grows on the walls, the windows are broken, and the door is left half open. It is really a scary place to be at night. But you can't turn back now..

As you are wondering around the mansion you hear the wolevs again. You take out your pistol, and you wait. You constantly scans the area with your eyes, turning around many times, but they don't come. You hear only their roaring voices as they make speak to each other. Damn them! The wolf is a clever animal, it attacks in group. Maybe they're just waiting for you to reduce your attention. You can bet, a moment would be enough for them to tear you apart..
You slowly move forward still searching for them. And a few minutes later you spot one of the wolves. It is watching you. But it doesn't come closer. Why? Is the wolf waiting for something? Or is it just some tactical diversion? You quickly check your back. But there aren't any. Damn seeing the wolf there sure is making you nervous. You slowly point your pistol at it, but it's too far away, and you don't want to waste your precious bullets, so you decide not to pull the trigger. The wolf yowls. And soon you are able to see the other ones as well. But they don't come. Is this place off limits for them? Are you safe here? As you're thinking about it, you just notice that you are standing on the ground of a graveyard. Gravestones and bones.

"Hahahaha" you hear an evil laughing voice, but you can't decide its source, since it echoes between the forest and the building.
"Who is there?" you ask. You start to think that it was not the best idea to come here alone, at night.
"Hahahaha.." you hear the laughing voice again. It came closer. And finally you spot the source of it. In the moonlight you can clearly see a man standing not far from you. He wore a huge black cape that hid most of his body, but his other clothes were black also. His hair was black too and his face was that of a young man with an incredibly pale skin. His eyes seemed to be dark blue with a hint of purple in them.
"Who are you?" you ask with some panic in your voice and you point your gun at him.
"It doesn't matter, who I am." he says on a cold voice. And a cold shiver runs trough your back
"So the mayor sent you." the man says disappointed "So the village has run-out of young maidens.."
"Who are you?" you ask "Answer me or die!"
"HAHAHAHA..."he starts laughing like a maniac or so. "it was long since I've had a boy on my dishes."

[x] to be continued
>> No. 29181
[x] to be continued
>> No. 29182
Sakuya~n is doing her best. Readers are waiting warmly.
>> No. 29203
Sorry due some work I had no time to sit hours before the computer so
the update will come tomorrow..
>> No. 29222
Sorry due some work I had no time to sit hours before the computer so
the update will come the day after tomorrow..
>> No. 29298
File 124474353796.jpg - (177.82KB , 500x750 , 4da6ce35f0e33131532d658388320b22062a8b64.jpg ) [iqdb]
29298
"So the mayor sent you." the man says disappointed "So the village has run-out of young maidens.."
"Who are you?" you ask "Answer me or die!"
"HAHAHAHA..."he starts laughing like a maniac or so. "it was long since I've had a boy on my dishes."
"Just hold on a minute!" you shout "I asked you a question!" but a strange fog is clouding your mind.
"Now, come here young man." he says with a kind smile on his face, and your legs are obeying his command. Your hands start shaking, and your heart starts pounding more and more faster. You're frightened. You struggle againts his will. You fight, with your mind, trying to stop getting closer to him, but it's nearly useless, his will is stronger than yours. This man is stronger than you! "Come." he repeats. You lost..
Your eyesight fades.
Somebody is calling for you. Her voice is becomes more and more louder.
"Are you alright?" Sakuya asks you very worriedly.
"Yeah, I just had a weird dream." you say, and you just realize that you are in the mansion lying in a bed. Then you sit up on the bed.
"Are you really alright?" Sakuya asks you again, but this time she hugs you thightly and she starts crying. "You idiot! I thought that you will never come back. I thought, you left me alone. You idiot!"
You feel sorry for her, but you can't find the words, that could calm her down. "I'm sorry!" you say while you put your arms around her, squezing her.
Then the door suddenly opens, and the Mistress rushes trough it, "How dare you to make my head maid cry?" she angrily shouts at you. "Now you will die!"
As she says this a strange red light starts shining in her right hand, and it slowly becomes a lance. Damn she's serious. You must run, but you can't. You just realize that you you're trapped. You are chained to the bed.
"SAKUYA!!" you shout. Sakuya let's you go and she turns to Remilia:
"Mistress! Please don't kill him!" but then as she turns back to you, you see her smiling. But it's more like a forced smile, she's still crying. "I want to kill my Dumbass." she says on an evil voice. Is this the end?
Then thousands of knives appear in mid-air. And they all slowly starts moving towards you. "Your death will be slow, and painfull.." she says, and you see Remilia smirking at you, she's satisfied, it's like she planned it all.. Then the light slowly fades as the knives reach you, and the last thing that you can see, is Remilia's fangs, and you hear her laughing.. It makes you angry. Your blood burst!
"NOOOOOO!!" you shout, but in the next moment you see a flashing light, and you hear a grumbling voice! You jump in surprise. Your Then you hear somebody is cursing you:
"Damn you filthy human!" he says "You got me.." his voice gets lower and lower.. Then you wink, and the scene suddenly changes. You're stunned for a few moments, but then your mind suddenly starts working again, and you regain the controll over your body. The pistol in your hand is smoking. You shot him! And just as you realize this, you see him collapsing.
"I've told you.." you shout nervously at the dead body. But he's still moving and his laughter rumbles around you, maniacal and bittersweet.
"What did you told me?" he asks, while he is standing up. "Did you really thought that you could kill me with a simple pistol?"


[ ] Shoot again
[ ] Fire all your bullets into him
[ ] Try to escape
[ ] Stay here and say something
>> No. 29300
>>29298

[x] Shove the gun into his mouth and point it up, firing everything into his brain.
>> No. 29306
[x] Kick him where it really hurts.

That should teach him making fun of us.
>> No. 29315
[x] Kick him where it really hurts.
[x] Interrogate him.
[x] If that fails, repeat.
>> No. 29322
[X] Shoot him where it really hurts
[X] Kick him there, too
>> No. 29323
Really now? He's probably a vampire; shooting him won't do one lick of good.

[+] Stay here and say something.
[+] "I'm just trying to find Remilia Scarlet, and her lovely maid. Perhaps you know her?"
[+] If worst comes to worst, run, don't fight.
>> No. 29356
>Kick where it really hurts won!

Starting to write the update..
>> No. 29358
But he's still moving and his laughter rumbles around you, maniacal and bittersweet.
"What did you told me?" he asks, while he is standing up. "Did you really thought that you could kill me with a simple pistol?"
You don't answer his question. You just step closer and from close range you shoot a bullet trough his forehead. That should be do it, because if the brain stops working the body will stop as well. As the bullet pierced trough his skull, his dark blood splashed on your face, he collapses.
Then a flashing light lights everything, followed by the grumling voice of the sky. The wind starts to blow high. A storm is coming. Then again a lightening, and for a moment you see, that he is still has that idiotic smile on his face.
"Don't be happy that I killed you!" you say while you aim his balls with your leg. And with all your power you kick him between the legs. FUCK! He is still alive, and he deflected your kick with his hands.
"HAHAHA-" he starts laughing again " You can't kill me! I'm a vampire, I will suck all your blood, and you will turn into a mindless zombie!"
"You're a gay vampire!" you shout, then you freeze for a moment.
MUUUUURHHHHNN
"Sir, if you ecxuse me, I have to leave you now. I hope you will enjoy playing with my undead minions." he says again on his polite voice, and he disappears.
MUUUUURHHNN
Damn, what could this sound be? It become dark. The full moon is behind the clouds, you can't see well, only shadows. A few minutes passes, as your eyesight got used to the darkness of the night. And what you see isn't good for you. An army of zombies. As one of them came enough close, and it grabs your left arm. You shoot it on its head, but it's still grabbing you. Then you kick it on its chest. The body falls back on the ground, but its hand remains attached to your arm. You quickly get it off from yourself, and you trow it far away.
"Damn this place!" you cry. As you see that they are everywhere around you. You're trapped. You put away your pistol, because you know that it is useless.
How can you kill a zombie? Should you fight with them 'till the morning? No way you could stand that long.
And the storm reached you. The rain starts raining. The sky is angry, the wind is high. It's trully a fitting weather for tonight.
MUUUUURHHNN

[ ] Belive in yourself, you can fly! Aerial assault should do it
[ ] Fight with your fist, and operate with kicks!
>> No. 29364
[+] Believe in yourself, you can fly! An aerial assault should do it!

Don't just believe in yourself! Believe in Sakuya, who believes in you!
>> No. 29365
Vote 1 againts 0

Aerial assault Won!!
>> No. 29367
Awaiting aerial assault.
>> No. 29373
They're everywhere around you. You're surrounded. In the forest, the wolves are waiting for you, while that vampire brat is probably in the mansion waiting for you.
"Nowhere to run, nowhere to hide." you say, as you punch a few zombies away, before they could bite you. Believe in Sakuya, who believes in you! That's right, nothing can stop you now! The only place that is safe now is the air. You can fly! "I can fly!" you say closing your eyes concentrating on the book. Trying to remember what you've read in it. A few minutes later you open your eyes and you find yourself in the air. You did it! "Yess." As you look down you see the many zombies trying to reach you. You can still hear their murhning voice. "Believe in me Sakuya, I can do it!" you say trying to get more convience in yourself, before you start making your reckless move. You still don't know how to controll your powers. So you stop concentrating, and you start falling. You fall on the crushing them. You quickly get up and you take impetus by jumping up into the air and kicking a zobie head of with both of your legs, then you concentrete again on flying. By this you didn't flew staight up to the skies, it gave you a direction. So you could attack them with your fist without they could reach you.
"These zombies are starting to get boring, there are hundreds of them.." you mumble to yourself, feeling rather good, that you can fly. But it is quite exhausting too. So you should finish them quickly. You make an another
volplane. And an another. But despite of many zombies fall onto the ground, there are still many that are walking towards your direction.
Then a great rumbling, and the lightening strikes into a tree nearby. And maybe it gave you a nice devastating idea. You start smirking. And you fly towards the mansions roof. You grab the gutter, that was made from some metal and you throw it into the middle of them. The results are more than good. The next lightening finds it, the rumbling was so great that it was terrifying, it hurted your ears as well, but it destroyed all zombies with one strike.
"I DID IT!" you happily shout, "I will be back in no time!"
You returned to the ground. Your clothes are soaking wet. You will probably catch a cold. But, who cares about that? Because there is one more enemy that you should get rid of. And it awaits you in the mansion.
"Prepare yourself Vlad Tepes! Your end is near! The revenge of the Scarlets are here!" you shout angrily as you catch the sight of him watching at you trough a window from the first floor. He was the one who brought sorrow for the two girls. This is unforgivable!

[ ] Fly trough the window!
[ ] Go inside trough the door.
>> No. 29374
[x] Go inside trough the door.

>You will probably catch a cold.
No biggie. We have a certain someone to nurse us back to health.
>> No. 29393
[+] Don't lose your head. Going inside could be a trap.
[+] Go back to the town. You need some vampire-killing supplies. Silver knives, garlic, crucifixes, that kind of stuff.
[+] If anyone asks, tell them the truth: You're going to kill Vlad Tepes.

Run into a vampire's mansion with a gun and your youkai fists? You best be joking. If you're going to kill a monster, you'd better be able to kill a monster.
>> No. 29394
[x] Don't lose your head. Going inside could be a trap.
[x] Go back to the town. You need some vampire-killing supplies. Silver knives, garlic, crucifixes, that kind of stuff.
[x] Don't forget gasoline. You'll need it to burn down the mansion.
[x] And Superman tights.
[x] If anyone asks, tell them the truth: You're going to kill Vlad Tepes.
>> No. 29448
[+] Don't lose your head. Going inside could be a trap.
[+] Go back to the town. You need some vampire-killing supplies. Silver knives, garlic, crucifixes, that kind of stuff.
[+] If anyone asks, tell them the truth: You're going to kill Vlad Tepes.
>> No. 29449
writing now..
>> No. 29456
File 12449750141.png - (20.26KB , 161x354 , fairy with knife.png ) [iqdb]
29456
There is one more enemy that you should get rid of. And it awaits you in the mansion.
"Prepare yourself Vlad Tepes! Your end is near! The revenge of the Scarlets are here!" you shout angrily as you catch the sight of him watching at you trough a window from the first floor. He was the one who brought sorrow for the two girls. This is unforgivable!
But your mind says: stop! You shake your head: "No I won't do this favor for him!"
If this is a vampire, then there is sure many traps and dangerous things in his mansion. You can't just rush in! And anyway without any vampire-slaying weapons, it would be useless. You have to get some help from the village. You turn back, and you can see in the lightening, that the wolves didn't move an inch towards you. And you start to smile, you will just fly over them. There are no words that could describe how proud and happy you are, that you've learnt the basics of flying.
Before you flew away, you looked for a last time to that window where that shadow stood and you shouted:
"I will come back, and I will be your doom from which you can't escape!"
You start running in the direction where you think the village is, and you take off, or at least you would, but after jumping you crush into the muddy ground. Your concentration wasn't enough. Damn! You stand up, saying very much bad about everything. A few minutes later, you take a deep breath, and you start it over again. This time it works and you fly. The wolves are roaring. Those poor things, they can't reach you here. Flying is sure usefull, however in this storm you barely can keep your eyes open, because the raindrops. And it is also hard to stay above the trees. In a few minutes you find the village and you make a clear landing on its main square. But on this late hour you can't see anyone awake. No lights are coming from the houses. You're hungry, and you're exhausted. The whole village is sleeping now..
But at least you know, that so long that the rain doesn't stop, you're safe. Vlad is trapped inside his mansion.
Then you catch a sight of some strange light. It is small and pure. And it comes into your direction. What could it be?
"Wait!" it says on a barely hearable sound.

[ ] Approach to it slowly
[ ] Talk to it
>> No. 29457
waiting for votes, because I will definietly write one or two more updates today..
>> No. 29460
You have 5 minutes left then I will throw a coin..

^___^
>> No. 29462
[x] Talk to it
Go on then.
>> No. 29463
Okay you're time is up! Talk to it won by 2:1.
Yeah I threw the coin three times..
>> No. 29464
[+] Talk to it
[+] "Wait? But there's not enough time! Speak quickly, whoever you are!"

>>29460
Sakuya, not to be rude, but...you can't expect votes to come that fast. It's early morning here in North America, where many of the potential voters probably are; they're probably all still asleep. Just be a little patient. The votes will come.
>> No. 29470
>>29463
I would have voted if I had been at home. But it's a nice sunny summer's day in Germany (which are rare) and I decided to take a stroll around the park.

[x] Talk to it
[x] "Wait? But there's not enough time! Speak quickly, whoever you are!"
>> No. 29476
I'm sorry :<
>> No. 29481
File 124499079762.jpg - (95.28KB , 566x800 , fairymeido.jpg ) [iqdb]
29481
You catch a sight of some strange light. It is small and pure. And it comes into your direction. What could it be?
"Wait!" it says on a barely hearable sound.
"Wait?"you ask impatiently "But there's not enough time! Speak quickly, whoever you are!"
"Ahh! How rude you are!" the light stops and drops something, that makes a metallic sound as it reaches the ground. Then the light becomes faster, and it stops before you. It's a fairy maid! She looks quite tired. "I'm Fionel, one of the fairy maids in the mansion! At your service!" her voice sounds like a thousand tiny bells. "Ugh!" she looks mad, struggling againts every raindrop that hits her. She hardly can fly in this weather..
"What are you doing here?" you ask her.
"Well.. ugh I hate this rain!!" she yells, as she falls, but you catch her before she could fall onto the ground. "Nice catch!" she says cheerfully. And you gently lifts her up and you put her into the pocket of your shirts.
"It will be safe for you.." you say. And you starts walking towards that thing that she dropped. "So?"
"Well.." she starts hesitantly " Do you promise that you won't get mad?"
Aww she's so cute. You can't say no! "I'll promise!"
"Reeally?"
"Yeah really, but now please go on, I don't have much time!" you say.
"Well alright." she starts, "I'm sorry! I.. I have on the watch for you and Sakuya, in the kithcen, and well.." she stops here looking at you " Do you really don't mind?" she asks very ashamed..
"Well apart from it is a bad thing watching after somebodies else privacy? I've already forgiven you, because you brought me this thing." you say with a wide smile on your face, as you pick up the silver knife from the ground.
"After Miss Sakuya went out to the gate to let the guests in, I have remained there, and I continued watching you." she tells you, on her cheerfull voice. "And then I saw that blond haired women appearing behind you. After she disappeared and then reappeared in your lap, I've lost my mind! What does that woman think about herself?!" she becomes angry, but she's still cute. "And then you vanished! I went immedietly, I grabbed this knife and I wanted to teach her a lesson, but I fainted. I'm sorry that I couldn't stop her.."
"Don't worry about it. I still think that you were very brave back then."
"Me brave?" she asks. And then she suddenly turns to you and she hugs you with her tiny hands. "Thank you Master!" she shouts in her happiness. You can't help yourself, but you start laughing.
"Do you want to come with me?" you ask her, "or do you want to stay here, untill I come back for you?"
"Whereever Master goes it is my duty that I follow him!" she says pretty confident.
"But I will go now to a dangerous place, do you still want to come with me?"
"Absolutely!" she says, " but please don't leave me alone."
"Alright then! Let's go to kill that Dracula!" you say squeezing the knife tighter.
"You didn't say that we're going againts a vampire!" she shouts, while you take off, and flies back to Dracula's Mansion...

On your way there you can speak with Fionel
[ ] Ask her about somebody (Remilia, Flandre, Patchuli , Koakuma, Sakuya, China)
[ ] Stay silent
And how do you want to get inside the mansion:
[ ] Fly trough the window, into the room where you saw Vlad for the last time.
[ ] Go inside trough the door.
>> No. 29482
>>29481
I will wait for the first 3 votes..
If they doesn't come in 4 hours from now on, then I will write the update tomorrow.
>> No. 29483
[+] Ask her about somebody (herself).
[+] "How did you make it all the way here from Gensokyo?"
[+] Go inside through the door, but be careful. Always be on your guard inside. Go slow.

First part is because I'm curious; must have been quite a trip for the little girl. Second part, well...Remember Anon, this is a sneaking mission.

One by one, fairy maids are taking over the /sdm/, making it ever a more cheerful place. Are there was much rejoicing.
>> No. 29484
[+] Ask her about somebody Sakuya, then herself.
[+] "How did you make it all the way here from Gensokyo?"
[+] Go inside through the door, but be careful. Always be on your guard inside. Go slow.
>> No. 29490
[ ] Ask her about somebody (Sakuya)
[x] Go inside trough the door.
>> No. 29491
then I guess it's time for me to tell something about my past..
>> No. 29496
[+] Ask her about somebody Sakuya, then herself.
[+] "How did you make it all the way here from Gensokyo?"
[+] Go inside through the door, but be careful. Always be on your guard inside. Go slow.
>> No. 29515
The storm is starting to calm down a little. And as you doesn't rush, because from now on you feel that you have to watch over the little fairy as well. You don't want her to fall out from your pocket.
But it is a good opportunity to ask her about your beloved Sakuya. But first there is something else that you want to know.
"Fionel." you call her.
"Yes Master?" she says.
"Fionel, how on earth could you find me?" you ask, quite amused.
"Well as I said, I've got gapped here as well. When I woke up I was frightened. It was really scary. I felt myself so little. But then I saw you walking towards that huuge forest! And I was really happy, that I could see you. I wanted to catch up with you, but I simply couldn't."she says with empathy showing with her hands everything so big. "I'm sorry!"
"Don't worry about it! How on earth did you know that I will be in the village at that time?" you ask.
"I said that I tried to eliminate the threat in the kitchen. So I picked up this heavy knife and I tried to stab her. But instead of hitting her, I've got sucked into that black hole which sucked you too."
"And why didn't you leave that knife there? I mean you could've easily catch up with me."
"B-but-" the fairy starts quite hesitantly "but, if I loose Miss Sakuya's knife, I.. I can't even.. think how great the punishment would have been."
"Is Sakuya so strict?" you ask, changing the topic.
"Yeah sometimes she is very strict.." she says rolling her eyes, then she continues, "She often punishes us, if we do something wrong."
"Is that so?" you ask curious.
"Yes, but it's still better, because Mistress Remilia is much worse. Before Sakuya got to the mansion, it was so much worse than it is nowdays.." she stops here and you think you felt her shivering.
"Please continue!" you say.
"Well long long ago, we fairies lived freely in Gensokyo. But our lives were never in safe. We were always hunted. But one day a mansion appeared on the island in the edge of Gensokyo. Its mistress offered us safety for working there. And we gladly accepted it. At first it was terrible, because Mistress Remilia was a real tyran. But when Mistress Remilia met Miss Sakuya, everything has changed. She was still a child, but she had the power to stop time. The Mistress made her our boss. She works endlessly, and unlike us she can do everything. She's so elegant and perfect! She helped us very much. She cared for us!"
"We've arrived!" you say interrupting Fionel while you land before the mansion's entrance.
The rain is just stopped. But it's still dark. You take out your knife and you hold your pistol in your other hand, and you slowly push the door open. And you slowly advance inside, into the main hall. You start to flutter. It would be a lie, if you would say that you aren't scared right now. And you slowly step inside. Fionel screams! Scarring you as well!
"What is it?" you ask her in a bit panic.
"L-look there!" she shows with her hand the direction where she saw the scariest picture! It's a portrait from Vlad Tepes! You admit that it is scary but it's only a portrait...

Where now? There is a broken stairway up, and there is a door in front of you. One to your left and two to your right...

[ ] Go upstairs
[ ] Go to the door that is front of you
[ ] Go to the door that is located to your left
[ ] 1st Door at the right side of the hall
[ ] 2nd door at the right side of the hall
>> No. 29516
>She's so elegant and perfect!

Oh yes, she is!

[x] Go to the door that is front of you

Could be the ball room or the parlor.
>> No. 29523
[+] Go to the door that is in front of you.

Arbitrary direction, go!
>> No. 29543
Do you really want to choose this option?

Go to the door that is in front of you.

ALSO: if there won't be any change in the votes, then after I finished shopping important "medicines" I will write an update!
>> No. 29547
>Do you really want to choose this option?

Well, is it bad?
We do have to level up before facing Vlad. And maybe we can gain some xp behind that door.
Or did we miss important clues?
>> No. 29553
File 124509341211.png - (409.19KB , 600x510 , 1243188012471.png ) [iqdb]
29553
>>29547 No, I didn't say anything bad about that room..
I just wanted to write that you still have time to vote, that's all. I just don't like to write something twice.. It comes from the Hungarian language, that doesn't like to repeating words.

ALSO: if you have questions with the story, please be brave, and ask! For example if you doesn't understand what I write..
>> No. 29557
"What is it?" you ask the frightened Fionel in a bit panic.
"L-look there!" she shows with her hand the direction, where she saw the scariest picture! It's a portrait from Vlad Tepes! You admit that it is scary but it's only a portrait...
You slowly advance in towards the chosen door in the dark hall. You try to move silently, but the old boarded parquet, cracks under your feet, just making the place even scarier. The fairy flies right behind you. Then suddenly you feel like the portrait's eyes have been moved. You react fast. You throw the knife targetting between the eyes of the portrait. But as the knife leaves your hand you know you've made a big mistake, by throwing away your only effective weapon againts the vampire. The knife pierces trough the picture, and it hits something wooden. You quickly move after it and pull it out from the wall. You quickly look around, but you don't see anyone else in the room.
You let out a realived, but silent sigh. Making a mental note, that next time you will shoot..
By the way where is Fionel?
"Master, come here!" she says low voiced. You go to Fionel. She is floating before a closed wooden door. You're qiute surprised that she didn't screamed after your sudden action.
"What is it?" you wishper.
"This door, mm I sense something strange from it!" she says.
"Let me go first!" you say, but as you reach the door handle, you see that it is locked.
"Master, why is it locked?" she ask disappointed.
"I don't know, but let's find out, since it is just an old door..." you say, as start to pull the door handle with all your strength. Then you suddenly fall back to the ground, with the doorhanle in your hands. And you hear Fionel screaming. As you look up, you see a skeleton, that falls on you in the next second, making you screaming as well.
Then the door falls you as well. But something is on the door, something heavy. It's not the vampire. It is much heavier. And it starts roaring on a deep voice. You can't move! The knife and the pistol fell out of your hand. The ribs of the skeleton twinges your body. Damn it hurts! Fionel is screaming!

[ ] Write some strategy againts this monster.
>> No. 29558
[x] Throw away some of ol' bones bones as a bait
If that doesn't work:
[x] Ask the skull for advice
If skull remains silent:
[x]Throw skull at monster
If either we or the monster are still not dead:
[x] Try to lead the monster to the wolves. Go back and pick up your weapons. End turf war.
>> No. 29601
File 124518141696.jpg - (23.56KB , 701x493 , paint.jpg ) [iqdb]
29601
Your current situation drawn by myself for dummies.

^____^
>> No. 29603
[+] Use your youkai strength to push the door and skeleton off of you.
[+] Throw (or push) the door at the monster to buy you some time, then grab the knife. Leave the gun for now.
[+] That monster is heavy! That means it has heavy guts! Kick and stab its guts! Kick and stab!
[+] ...it also means it's probably slower than you. Use your small size and speed to your advantage. Try to find an open area where you can dodge it better.

Meh, solid enough until we find out exactly what it is.
>> No. 29604
>>29601
Graphic graphic is graphic.
>> No. 29645
>>29601

>GRAVITATION FORCE

I love you. Never change.
>> No. 29665
[x] Anything that works.
>> No. 29670
Trying to write an update, by combining all three different votes.

Owen, you said that I don't give enough time to vote. Now I gave 2days and only 3 people voted.
Should I give more time, or should I continue as I do usuall?
>> No. 29672
>>29670
Just do it at your own pace. Pity there are so few voters recently.
>> No. 30028
[x] step away from the skeleton, bow and have a nice chat