[Return]
Archived Thread

File 122732430622.jpg - (233.06KB , 566x800 , tiimeandtimeagain.jpg ) [iqdb]
23109 No. 23109
“Could you change back into that other outfit? That thing was lovely.”

A narrow gust of air brushes your face, a line crossing your eyes making you blink.

Your feet leave the ground as you tumble backwards on instinct when silver objects blur your vision with their proximity. A bare instant and they scrape along your face; too shallow to break the skin, but much too close for comfort. Your mind barely registers what they are in passing: Knives.

Your arms scramble behind you to find some carpet to grip as more narrow gusts give portents to what will come. The tips of your fingers touch the floor and give you the bare minimum grip needed to throw your body to one side as more silver blurs streak through the space you just occupied. Your feet hit the ground only long enough to push yourself backwards as multiple knives thud into the carpet.

Your back thuds into a bookshelf as the dotted line of daggers traces across the floor. Your hands dart behind you head. Grasping the shelf, you flip yourself upward. Throwing yourself along the rows of books as daggers dig themselves into the wood of the bookshelves.

You’d be proud of your acrobatics, but the warning wind doesn’t stop anytime soon. You move with all the concentration you can muster paying attention to the air. Barely staying one step ahead of the knives, you don’t have any time to plan a counter attack or think much at all. Pop’s mentioned situations like this to you before.

Fights you’ve already lost.

No time to think means no time to plan, and no plan means no counter attack and no means of victory, except, in the rare case, when you can win by attrition.

You doubt it’s that rare case.

A knife lodges itself into your left shoulder as you stop dodging. You get a hold of the situation. You don’t even blink from the impact as you take in everything as fast as you can breathing as steady as it was when you began.

None of the books are out of place. The knives look like they were all thrown from dozens of directions. The maid is keeping pace behind you in an even more modest dress then before that nearly sweeps the ground, glowering in a somewhat dignified manner. In one of her hands is your partisan and in her other is an ornate silver watch. From the way you’ve been dodging you realize that you’re near the end of the aisle she was pointing down.

Wow. She is escorting you off the premises without breaking a sweat.

You wrench the knife from your shoulder and swat down a blade headed for your face while your left hand grabs a knife from the air that was headed for you shin. Glad you managed to grab that incoming knife by the hilt, you flip it easily in your hand. The maid’s eyes widen a bit in surprise. Well that’s satisfying.

Now armed with a knife in each hand, you feel a bit better, you know, despite the sting of the wound in your shoulder. At least she stopped that knife trick for a moment.

Is she making the knives appear through some kind of magic that doesn’t need a source of mana? If anything it probably has something to do with that watch she’s holding.

She smiles, “Would you please get back to moving before I have to start throwing knives again?” She drops the smile as she gestures again with a knife.

“…”

[ ] Your shoulder hurts. Examine it.
[ ] “Sure, but could I have that back?” You ask pointing toward the partisan in her hands.
[ ] “Yes.”
[ ] Try to establish that you are indeed a guest of Flandre and not in fact an intruder.
[ ] “No.”
[ ] “No, but could I have that back anyway?” You ask pointing toward the partisan in her hands.
[ ] “I have fallen in love with you and now wish that you bear my children… Kidding… Or am I?”
[ ] “Do the thing with the knife!”
[ ] After examining her chest, you believe it may be larger than when you first saw her, you can’t help but inquire at this junction.
[ ] Anemia?
[ ] “Ow.”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BOMB Acquired. Your current stock is 2.

>> No. 23111
Goddamn, you always update out of nowhere. What takes you so long?

[X] Try to establish that you are indeed a guest of Flandre and not in fact an intruder.
>> No. 23113
>>23112

Hahahaha. No.

[x] “Sure, but could I have that back?” You ask pointing toward the partisan in her hands.
[x] Try to establish that you are indeed a guest of Flandre and not in fact an intruder.
>> No. 23114
[x] “Ow.”
[x] “No, but could I have that back anyway?” You ask pointing toward the partisan in her hands.
[x] Try to establish that you are indeed a guest of Flandre and not in fact an intruder.

We're past the point of no return, so I doubt it'll work but let's try convincing her that Flandre has indeed approved of our presence here anyways. Once again, point out Flandre's Four of A Kind spell which people probably haven't survived long enough to see and tell about beyond those living in the mansion.

Still want our partisan back though.

Oh and commenting on the pad has Bad End written all over it even if she didn't have absolute control over time and space. Haven't you guys ever watched anime?
>> No. 23119
[X] Try to establish that you are indeed a guest of Flandre and not in fact an intruder.

If she were just dressing more modestly in response to our comments, I wound find that understandable. But for her to be covering up the assets she does possess while attempting to exaggerate the assets she does not?
Rather peculiar.
>> No. 23122
[x] “Ow.”
[x] “No, but could I have that back anyway?” You ask pointing toward the partisan in her hands.
[x] Try to establish that you are indeed a guest of Flandre and not in fact an intruder.
[x] Er, Flandres.
>> No. 23126
[x] “Ow.”
[x] “No, but could I have that back anyway?” You ask pointing toward the partisan in her hands.
[x] Try to establish that you are indeed a guest of Flandre and not in fact an intruder.
>> No. 23127
[x] “No, but could I have that back anyway?” You ask pointing toward the partisan in her hands.
[x] Try to establish that you are indeed a guest of Flandre and not in fact an intruder.
[x] Er, Flandres.

To show that we've dealt with Flan's Four of a Kind.
>> No. 23161
[ ] “Sure, but could I have that back?” You ask pointing toward the partisan in her hands.
>> No. 23212
“Ow.” You mutter sparing a glance for your shoulder before answering her question,
“No, but could I have that back anyway?” You ask pointing toward the partisan in her hands.

“HA!” she bellows. “bwaHAhehHeHakekehehffHeh…”

She peals into raucous laughter, clashing with her perfect, feminine facade. Somehow you expected a soft, refined laugh, but you could swear she’s just short of snorting right now. Wait. Cut that, she’s snorted. Hugging her sides from pain she seems to be winding down. Or at least she did before she looked at you again. You were pretty sure you would have preferred laughter to more knives, but at this point, it’s a close race now that her hair is a mess from her shaking frame and she’s using your partisan to support herself as she bends low failing to calm herself. Man this is grating on your patience.

“Well the thing is,” You start, trying to save her from asphyxiating herself.

“What is it now?” She chokes out in a gasp, her laughter slowing a pace.

“You know how you said I wasn’t a guest?” She nods.

“Well I’m actually a guest of Flandre’s.” You state in all seriousness.

“Oh Really?” She laughs out as she putters to an end. A silly smile plastered to her face. A mix of skepticism and the tail end of a good joke.

But before you have a chance to reply with equal venom, an unfamiliar voice rings out in an impressive volume.

“SAAAAaaKUUUUuuYAAAAaa~”

The maid’s head swings toward the noise.

And as fast as the maid’s head swings toward the east wall an explosion rocks the building from the west. The boom is followed by a wave of heat, small debris, and a massive cloud of dust. In moments everything is covered in a fine layer of dust.

Tokiko? What in the world has that bird done now. Or worse… What kind of trouble has she gotten herself into? At least you should be able to find her now, but you just hope it’s in one piece.

The maid looks torn now that she’s covered in dust, her head twisting back and forth, from side to side. Her face now alert and yet tired under her tangle of hair, she seems ready to cry despite the shadow of a smile from just a moment earlier.

A puff of dust hits you, and she’s gone… along with your weapon. Maybe it’s some teleportation magic? But casual footprints away from the spot she stood hint otherwise. You really wish you had time to think about that, but something is obviously up. “Dastardly” probably landed herself in trouble of her own...

------------------------------------------------

[ ] Kid Youkai
[ ] Tokiko

And

[ ] Hong Meiling
[ ] Rumia

And

[ ] Remilia Scarlet
[ ] Sakuya Izayoi
>> No. 23213
[x] Tokiko
[x] Rumia
[x] Sakuya Izayoi

Intermission time?
>> No. 23214
[x] Tokiko
[x] Rumia
[x] Sakuya Izayoi
>> No. 23215
[X] Tokiko
[X] Rumia
[X] Sakuya Izayoi
>> No. 23229
[X] Tokiko
[X] Rumia
[X] Remilia Scarlet
>> No. 23232
[x] Tokiko
[x] Hong Meiling
[x] Remilia Scarlet

The ones we know less about.
>> No. 23253
[x] Tokiko
[x] Hong Meiling
[x] Sakuya Izayoi

Well, at least we know which Sakuya this is. The no nonsense stab first question later one from the looks of things.

Oh well, I kind of knew that the Flandre thing wouldn't work at this point anyways. She didn't look to be in the mood to listen to all the details.
>> No. 23264
>>23253

I think we could have at least made some headway if we hadn't been interrupted. Plus we have physical proof (the box).
>> No. 23298
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Books, books, and more books. In all the world there is no better word to describe this one given moment of realization other than…

“Jackpot!”

Muttley can catch up latter. But for now there’s a treasure trove of books that need to be ransacked and only one girl with the cunning to do it!

Fly down a few aisles here. Scan a few books there. If it looks interesting throw it into the bag. Okay, maybe not that much cunning.

Really they would up the security if they didn’t want their stuff stolen. Gotta take it while they’re feeling generous. Why worry that I’m getting back exactly what I lost? I’d say as long as I steal back as many books as were taken from me, it’d be a fair trade. Not like I shouldn’t take double for all the trouble they caused me. Maybe triple? Ha! That’ll serve ‘em right.

Eh?

What’s this?

Some kind of kinky ritual? Didn’t think I’d see anything like this today. Woah, she’s wielding some pretty powerful magic there. Wouldn’t want to distract her now while things are just starting to look interesting. Wonder what end result she’s looking for? ‘Cause sacrifice is rarely needed short of forbidden magic. Don’t recognize any other part of the spell either… It’s just massive!

Well, she’ll never notice me around as long as I don’t interrupt.





Hey, is that a collector’s edition of The Top 100 Cartoon Villains of All Time behind her?!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
>> No. 23300
***********************************************************

And as the mansion shakes from the riot within, there is something happening outside that may need note. Outside the mansion doors and down the path to the gate and beyond its bars and past the trees, a ball of darkness lies on the grass. A boat moored just off the coast nearby.

And deep inside the ball of darkness a girl lies. And deep inside the girl, something else all together.

Calm in the darkness, aren’t you?
What’s with that guy anyway
Nobody cares for you
You have to fend for yourself
No one can help you
But I can
You’re alone and only the darkness will help you
So why am I waiting here

Maybe it’ll be fun
More fun than you’ve had in awhile
Everyone hates the darkness
Everyone but me

And everyone in turn hates you because of that
No friends outside of the idiots who have no idea

No idea how I cherish the Danmaku we play

They wouldn’t play if you always won
They wouldn’t stop to say hi if everyone ran in fear
But you can’t stop the hunger
The hunger of darkness to consume the light

The hunger to eat a person

The villagers who are unlucky enough to run into you

Despite how you blind me

Despite everything

I’d probably destroy anyone

Everything

Everyone
Nothing left at all

And we’ll have the darkness all to ourselves


And the girl on the beach would giggle with her hands to her head. Staring up at the stars she can’t see through the darkness in front of her eyes while the riot in the mansion would only continue. For the night was barely half done.

***********************************************************
>> No. 23419
>>23298
I laughed until the part about ritual sacrifice, when I serioused the fuck up.

>>23300
I d'awwwwwed.
>> No. 23422
Kinda hard to reply to the thread when we don't even have our options...

I'm not even sure Mystia is done though, didn't we also have a Sakuya option coming up?
>> No. 23500
Still updating. Side tracked shoveling U.N.Owen's driveway.
>> No. 23694
>The maid looks torn now that she’s covered in dust, her head twisting back and forth, from side to side. Her face now alert and yet tired under her tangle of hair, she seems ready to cry despite the shadow of a smile from just a moment earlier.
>A puff of dust hits you, and she’s gone… along with your weapon. Maybe it’s some teleportation magic? But casual footprints away from the spot she stood hint otherwise.

I like this stressed-out, imperfectly perfect Sakuya.

>Hey, is that a collector’s edition of The Top 100 Cartoon Villains of All Time behind her?!!

Superb.
>> No. 23727
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Ew, ew, ew, ew, ew, ew, ew, ew, ew, ew, ew, ew, ew, ew, ew, ew, ew, ew, EW! How can people stand all this dust? Always floating in the air like multi-shaded gray clouds, amorphous blobs of disgusting germs. GERMS ready to gag anyone who breathes them in. And here I am covered in the stuff… What in the world is Miss Knowledge doing? I’ll never finish cleaning the library if she keeps making a mess of it.

And what could the Mistress possibly want now? I was thiiiis close to getting a new donor for her meals. That boy was pretty limber and he knew how to flatter a girl. I bet his blood would be sweet. The Mistress would be so happy with me. She hasn’t tasted new blood in awhile.

Ah, the Mistress! She’ll want to know she has an unexpected guest right away!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Far below you is a young youkai girl secured face up to a table, her limbs stretched to a “T”. She looks to be about your age with long, straight red hair splayed beneath her and bat like wings protruding from her head. Her hands… Her hands twitch feebly against the jagged edges of the pace long rusted daggers that pin them down, bloody rivulets mixing with her red hair. Her chest heaves in spasms too uneven to recognize as breathing. Her mouth is gaping as she gasps and gags on her own blood and vomit. Her eyes are like marbles; hollow, glazed over. Her legs are shredded by barb lined vines twisting around her legs like snakes, bone visible in some places where the muscle and tendons tore. Scorch marks litter her arms and legs where bruises don’t as she writhes in a pool of red upon a bed of parchment.

Red drips steadily from all four sides of the square table.

Open books float all around her, pages flipping of their own accord, back and forth. And above it all is another girl. Long purple hair trailing to her legs adorned with scattered haphazard bows and ornaments. She seems to be only wearing sheer, white pajamas, complete with cap and slippers, from what you can see with her back to you. She seems to be the mastermind of whatever ritual is going on below her.

The mana surrounding this girl glows like the sun in the sky.

Currently, you are clutching two knives, “souvenirs” left by that maid, peering over the scene from the top of a bookshelf. On the opposite side of the table from where you are is a mass of wrecked bookcases, all of them toppled and broken… some of them on fire.

[ ] Avoid the scene altogether for now… Take the time to go around and search for Tokiko among the wreckage.
[ ] Watch the scene a little longer, gather a bit more information.

[ ] You don’t know how much longer the red haired girl will last like that. Try to get to her, get her off that table, and administer first aid.
[ ] You don’t know what’s going on, but interfering seems like a good idea. Throw something at the purple haired one.

If you choose to throw something then:

[ ] Throw a book. Unlimited ammo of this choice.
[ ] Something from your pack. Write in…
[ ] One of the knives in your hands.
[ ] You can definitely jump the distance between you and the mana girl... BONZAI!
>> No. 23732
[X] Avoid the scene altogether for now… Take the time to go around and search for Tokiko among the wreckage.
>> No. 23743
[ ] You don’t know how much longer the red haired girl will last like that. Try to get to her, get her off that table, and administer first aid.
>> No. 23754
holy shit I don't know what to vote for
>> No. 23766
[ ] Avoid the scene altogether for now… Take the time to go around and search for Tokiko among the wreckage.

Too creepy, let's try and find Tokiko to prevent her from incriminating us any further and maybe find out if she found her books.
>> No. 23768
[x] You can definitely jump the distance between you and the mana girl... BONZAI!

excuse me wtf r u doin?
>> No. 23769
[x] Avoid the scene altogether for now… Take the time to go around and search for Tokiko among the wreckage.

Eh.
>> No. 23775
[X] You don’t know how much longer the red haired girl will last like that. Try to get to her, get her off that table, and administer first aid.
>> No. 23776
[x] Avoid the scene altogether for now… Take the time to go around and search for Tokiko among the wreckage.

We'll deal with Koakuma-sacrificin' gaems later. For now, stay on target.
>> No. 23805
Wow, I can't believe so many people are voting to just look the other way.
>> No. 23806
>>23805

SDM is a bunch of deviants, I bet they do this shit all the time. We're just here to get some books back, who cares if they want to take over the world?
>> No. 23828
[x] Bomb
>> No. 23834
>>23805
We have no clue what is going on, but it doesn't appear to have anything to do with us. While some may wish to play hero, whether or not playing hero is expected or pure foolishness depends on the story. It would be reasonable to play this protagonist in such a way, but it would also be reasonable for him to get killed, knowing nothing, as a result.

Also, it's Patchy bleeding Koakuma. If Patchy's like that here, Koakuma is likely to be more devil than moe.
>> No. 24067
[ ] Watch the scene a little longer, wait for updates.
>> No. 24124
You venture out into the dark area of wreckage beyond the horrific scene…

Trying to keep your mind off of the tortured girl, you concentrate on other things. Among them, you realize that the magic that lights the room is in the bookshelves.

You initially feel desperate for Tokiko’s safety, but as you continue to search and have more and more time to think, you wonder how you ever expected to find her here among this wreckage when you’re not even sure she IS here.

As the search continues to prove fruitless you feel guilty for not helping someone right in front of you in obvious peril. And as you find yourself standing there in the darkness surveying all the tattered books, the fake night sky above mocking you with its serenity, you throw a knife in frustration. Instead of the thud of wood you expected, instead you hear the shatter of glass.

You investigate.

Under a pile of papers is a fancy box with a glass front, shattered now, and inside it, your knife and a Victorian era doll in western dress. The doll itself is about two feet tall, and too large to take with you (without encumbering one arm). It’s pale complexion and dead eyes only bring more guilt. The box is embossed with “Eldra” in fancy script. You assume it’s the name of the doll.

[ ] Look for Tokiko awhile longer… Head further into the darkness.
[ ] Head back immediately and hope you’re not too late to do something.
[ ] Ask Eldra what to do…


----------------------------------------------------------------------

I tried writing this scene twice now, but it was never sufficiently sad (or it ended up poorly written). So instead I’m posting the summary I wrote for the scene before hand. I honestly find this very curt and direct style that I usually use just to plan the scene more appropriate than either of my actually attempts and I don’t want to waste another night not updating because I’m rewriting the same scene poorly again...
>> No. 24129
[x] Ask Eldra what to do…

ALAS, POOR KOAKUMA
I KNEW HER WELL
>> No. 24130
You don't feel any better.

[x] Ask Eldra what to do…

Look at you. You've gone from flirting with a time-stopping maid to playing with dolls and feeling terrible about yourself.
>> No. 24131
[x] Take the box, too.
[x] Head back.
[x] Drop it on the purple-haired girl's head from high up.

Fucking Evil Patchy.
>> No. 24159
[ ] Ask Eldra what to do…

Although I might be tempted to us a bomb...
>> No. 24315
This is a good story, but you never update without prompting.
>> No. 24323
I dunno, maybe Mystia just lost all will to write.

That can happen with people who write regularly on the internet...

It's up to them wether they feel like coming back or not >.> Shame, I really liked this story.
>> No. 24325
>>24315
You just now noticed? Writting now~ish.

>>24323
You don't know me that well. I write exactly as I talk... All the time, once someone gets me started.
>> No. 24347
>>24325

hooray!
>> No. 24383
>>24325

I may not know you well...but I know that reverse psychology works pretty well on most people.

Strangely enough, better on the internet.

Now keep writing! :D
>> No. 25039
In serious need of updates~
>> No. 25134
i have your affirmation right here you lazy nigger

UPDATE
>> No. 25155
Dead thread is dead.

This sucks.
>> No. 25271
This story is not dead until Mystia tells me it's dead, and I've heard nothing yet. He was getting progressively busier and busier towards the end of last year, and I hope that he is enjoying the Christmas break; I'm sure he needs and deserves it. He's always joked with me about how he never updates unless you voters remind him to, and how he's well aware of that fact, even though I also know a part of him still wants to continue the story. Now, I won't put words into his mouth, and I have no idea what he thinks about "Afterthought..." right now, but don't call this tale dead just yet.

If worst comes to worst, I'll just have to start bugging/threatening him in person about it.
>> No. 25274
>>25271
>If worst comes to worst, I'll just have to start bugging/threatening him in person about it.

Hooray!
>> No. 25461
>>25271
>I'll just have to start bugging/threatening him
I read the 6th word there as "buggering."
>> No. 25531
The story so far:

I talked to Mystia recently. He told me that he IS going to keep writing this story soon, and that he has far too many ideas to let this tale simply die. He free time is somewhat limited, as his daily commute to college is a one-hour walk through snow, but he claims to be writing during the evenings. I suspect even now he is lying to me in a perpetual loop of forgetfulness doing his best to eventually get this story back into action; hopefully sometime this month.

As a side note, he keeps goading me to hijack this thread for some as-of-yet unknown reason. I would, but that would be unkind and unsportsmanlike, not to mention he'd just hijack my thread in return.

Then again, if he's not updating by the time I finish A Scarlet-Stained Memoir...
>> No. 25587
“Eldra,” you address the doll, “What should I do?”

You begin to make yourself comfortable on a particular pile of fiction and wood chunks, waiting for the doll to answer, letting the darkness weigh down on you. Your breath slows and your nerves calm as you sit there for awhile staring up at the false night sky.

“So some girl I don’t know is dying, and I can’t find my best friend anywhere,” you begin admitting to Eldra while staring up at the twinkling lights, “Tokiko would have a fit if she thought I was worried about her too. She’s too stubborn. I know that she’s told me before that she can take care of herself, and that I shouldn’t bother but…”

Eldra quietly reassures you with her painted smile.

“ And that girl who was dying? I bet she’s dead by now. So why bother going back now after wasting this much time? I don’t even have my partisan now, just a couple of knives I’m ‘borrowing’.” You idly flip one of them in your hand. The blade is really well balanced, and you try to remember what knife fighting basics you know. Thrust. Slash. Block. Riposte. “I guess it could be worse.” You confess as Eldra’s sky blue eyes egg you on. You stand up feeling more collected than ever. Confident.

“No time like the present, eh?” You pull the knife you had thrown from Eldra’s box into your free hand before turning toward the darkness further in the direction you were going.


“1.. 2...”


“DDDAAASSSTARRRRDDLLLLY!!!!”

You empty your lungs toward the far wall. If Toki’ is anywhere in that direction, you’re sure she’ll hear that. If she doesn’t find you after some time soon, you’ll just find her.

You pivot back towards Eldra to give a final thanks and goodbye before rushing back the way you came.

Pops would be furious with you. Talking to a doll is a new low, no matter how relaxing it is on your nerves. Though it’s not like you’ll ever have to tell him about this embarrassing chapter of your life.

With the familiar darkness around you and the horizon of lit bookshelves in the distance, you race to make up for time wasted. You don’t know what you plan to do with the extra time, but you do know one thing.

This mansion has been robbing you of your sanity more then you’ve been robbing it of books.

[ ] Head back to your burlap bag. It’s pretty far away now, but if you plan on carrying any more books away tonight besides the one in your bag, you’ll need it.
[ ] Head back to the horrific scene and put your confidence to the test.*
[ ] Make way toward the exit. Catch Tokiko along the way and hope she has stolen enough books to keep her happy.
[ ] ...
*If you take this option also amend whether or not you’d like to spend a BOMB/BOMBs towards the event before hand.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------


Eldra’s Advice Cornerstore:
“Now open for business!”

Any questions?
General question (Free)
Question about a character (1 credit)
Eldra’s Measurements (99,999,999 credits)

Need me to jog your memory?
Fire technique (2 credits)
Water technique (2 credits)
Earth technique (2 credits)

Sell a BOMB?
I’ll take (1)BOMB for (10) credits?

Sell an ITEM?
I’ll take anything, but I won’t say for how much.

As our SPECIAL GRAND OPENING EXTRAVAGANZA BONANZA SUPREME EVENT TO TOP ALL EVENTS ... *drrrrum roll*

You get a free 7 credits!!!


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------


3 votes agreement is all that’s needed at Eldra’s Advice Cornerstore located conveniently in the Mansion Library.
>> No. 25588
Hooray!

[x] Head back to the horrific scene and put your confidence to the test.
-[x] No bomb.
[x] Heart technique (2 credits)

If Captain Planet taught me anything, it's that Heart is the most useful element when searching for a lost animal.
>> No. 25592
>>25588
I'm going to have to pretend you're spelling fire when you write "heart" there. Also I'll pretend you're not so silly as to think I'd allow write ins at the shop.

>>25531
>As a side note, he keeps goading me to hijack this thread for some as-of-yet unknown reason. I would, but that would be unkind and unsportsmanlike, not to mention he'd just hijack my thread in return.

Most people don't know that we know each other's tripcode. For all the readers know, Owen's already hi-jacked this thread and the real Mystia is dead and buried in his backyard.
>> No. 25593
[x] Head back to the horrific scene and put your confidence to the test.
-[x] No bomb.

Question about a character (1 credit) What is Sakuya's real bust size?
>> No. 25595
[x] Head back to the horrific scene and put your confidence to the test.
-[x] No bomb.

>Eldra’s Measurements (99,999,999 credits)

Why did your bridge turn purple?
>> No. 25607
>>25595
Eldra: "The bridge reflects emotions and activities by changing color. If you want to know specifically why it turned purple, that'll cost you 12 million credits."
>> No. 25610
>>25607

Apparently Eldra is a pretty shrewd businesswoman.

However, like all dolls in the touhou verse I'm sure she's flat so no use trying to goad us into buying your measurements!
>> No. 25772
updates?
>> No. 25907
File 123339326433.jpg - (24.32KB , 600x420 , thelight.jpg ) [iqdb]
25907
You drown your doubts in a sea of tranquility, and leave your reservations in the dust.

You may not know anything about the psychotic tendencies of the strange mansion residents, but turning a blind eye toward the outright sacrifice of someone’s life is probably crossing a line somewhere.

Where? You’re not quite sure, but you were never one to bother with the semantics. Or at least you were never one to bother with semantics while in a good mood. You smile and ponder whether screaming in the library was a good idea or not.

You flip and run and sidestep and leap as faeries kindly light your path with poorly aimed danmaku. Each faerie only shooting a few shots before flying off in formation, they leave behind astonishing patterns. Like fireworks on new years or the lights during festival, the multicolored sparks paint the dark canvas of the ceiling with moving masterpieces.

You wonder where all the faeries are appearing from and how often they practice these formations as you flip through another barrage of blue and green. From the looks on the bored faces of the faeries, you’d think they fended this library from intruders on a daily basis. An idea corroborated by the other obvious security measure.

Large tomes, many taller than you, rise from the clutter and join the faeries in their shooting games. Which in and of itself, isn’t really annoying at all. However many of the torn and broken books simply explode into a ball of fire and fall immediately back to the ground from the effort. Honestly the small lots of spreading fires are more annoying then all the faeries and books combined. You leap over the majority of these pits of hell in exhausting bounds, but on one occasion a broken book simply explodes beneath your falling feet.

You stumble through the fire before catching your balance and leaping out of the scorching flames. Your hands race to smoother the fires that had caught on your pant legs, pack, and sleeves while you try your best to imagine cold things, you know, like not being on fire, to keep your mind off of being on fire.

“Ice cream, Snow, Blizzards, a lake in December, Not being on fire...” you chant over and over in mild panic.

You manage a decent jog despite your mind and hands being occupied by the task of patting out the last flames that threaten to race further up your left leg.

Thin tendrils of smoke rise from you pant leg as you come to a sudden stop.

Without realizing it, you jogged right into the center of the ritual you left minutes earlier. Wide glowing lines now litter the ground underneath you, obviously a piece of a larger symbol covering the floor of the entire clearing.

The girl on the table is now level to you. No longer gagging or moving at all, the girl lays there with her eyes closed, her complexion white with strands of her stark red hair stuck to her cheeks. You could imagine she was sleeping if not for the horrid way she was fastened to the oak wood beneath her.

The lines on the floor begin to glow brightly and a humming noise echoes in your ears. A white light envelopes the entire table and shoots upwards forming a solid pillar of light. The immediate change from dim to bright burns dark spots into your eyes and the humming is steadily growing louder.

It’s apparent that whatever you’re going to do, you’ll need to do it now.

[ ] Quick! Get the girl off of the table!
[ ] Hurry! Find that magic girl and MAKE her stop this!
[ ] There’s no time to think!!! Do something stupid!!!
>> No. 25908
[x] Quick! Get the girl off of the table!

Begging your pardon, madam, but I will be abducting you.

We can ransom Koakuma for Tokiko, or at least for our partisan.
>> No. 25909
[x] Quick! Get the girl off of the table!
>> No. 25910
[ ] Quick! Get the girl off of the table!
>> No. 25937
[x] Quick! Get the girl off of the table!

Hopefully, unlike with Owen's story, Koakuma will be someone moderately normal...
>> No. 25938
[X] Quick, pull the girl off the table!

I have a feeling that this will be akin to pulling control rods out of a reactor and/or us getting sacrificed instead.

and a pair of questions for Eldra:
[X] where`s the beef
[X] can we get credits besides from selling stuff?
>> No. 25953
File 123360093926.jpg - (160.97KB , 600x584 , doll1.jpg ) [iqdb]
25953
>>25938

Eldra: “Where’s the beef? It’s in Wendy’s new line up of all-American beef hamburgers. And if you reeeaaly want more credits, than maybe you can do me a few favors. For one, I haven’t seen my sisters in ages. I’m sure they’re around this mansion somewhere…”
>> No. 26032
[x] Quick! Get the girl off of the table!

in during we interrupt the summoning of Lavos
>> No. 26039
>>25938
>>25953

[X] Secondary Objective(passive): Find Eldra`s sisters.

and more questions for Eldra:
[X] what are you made out of?
and
[X] if we decided to take you with us, wou ld we enter a diffrent path?
also,
[X] assuming we do find your sisters, how do we know if you are related, or what to do if we DO know?
>> No. 26332
updates?
>> No. 26724
Without hesitation you throw yourself forward,onto the table,into the pillar of light.
Momentarily blinded by the contrast, your hands deftly move to where you remember the girl being bound.
First to her legs, the silver bladed dagger in your hand slices through the barbed vines like they were made of yarn.
You can feel the vines grip tighter after the first few cuts, but to the wizened blade of this knife, they give little resistance at all.
So little resistance that you wonder if you may have added another gash or cut to the plethora of open wounds on her legs without realizing,
You'd listen for her to groan in pain, but the humming that was growing louder outside this curtain of light is everything you can hear now.
Even without being very loud itself, the hum permeates your mind as though it has been everything you ever heard and ever will hear, and that is simply the way things are and always will be.

You try not dwell on the pain she may be feeling as you wrench the long, uneven daggers from the table through her palms.
Hunkering over her you fold her arms and tattered wings hastily over her abdomen before lifting her.
She's light.
Like holding air; you glance down to reassure yourself she's still there.
Backing up, you feel stretched. Heavy. Sluggish.
Even though you know your arm is holding the girl, you feel your arm caught on something. Not your sleeve. Your arm.
As though it were pinned to the table, your arm smarts as you try and leave the center of the table.
Every inch backwards you feel more torn. Shredded.
Your every thought focused on escape, you crash backwards against the walls of light falling backwards off of the tabletop.

The silence is deafening. Your ears ring loudly at the sound of your breath and the rasp of wind across the room.
Feelings flood your senses. You lurch with the girl's weight in your arms and gag at the feeling of warm blood cascading down your chest.
Her body emanates an unnatural warmth, like bread fresh from a baker's oven.
You dart behind the nearest bookshelf, gingerly laying the lifeless body on the ground, your left arm lingers beneath her shoulder blades supporting her.
Damp with blood, her hair smells sickly of flowers, soap, and death.

The symbols along the floor no longer glow. The hum is no more than a memory. The pillar of light fades.


You hold your breath as you search the air for the purple haired demon.
Finding her nowhere leaves your nerves tense, but your attention returns to the girl.
You place a hand to her throat to check for a pulse, but before you can feel a thing her hand weakly swats at it as a low hiss escapes her open mouth.

You let out a sigh of relief as you pull your first aid kit from your pack. Cleaning and dressing her hands, arms, and legs as best you can while sparing glances to check your surroundings, your own personal damsel in distress hisses in complaint.
Youkai endurance will get her back on her feet sometime, but right now the entire contents of your now empty first aid kit are keeping her from bleeding to death.


[ ] One
[ ] 2
[ ] Tree
[ ] Iv
>> No. 26725
[x] Iv
>> No. 26727
[x] 2

Seriously though, those choices aren't very telling...
>> No. 26787
IV
>> No. 26789
[x] Iv

Intravenous therapy
>> No. 26795
[ ] Tree
of Life.
>> No. 26797
[x] Iv

Tus opciones son tan indescifrables como esta oración.
>> No. 26801
[x] Iv
>> No. 26803
[X] Iv
>> No. 26821
[X] IV
Why not go with roman numerals? (in before...)
>> No. 26832
Looking at the girl in your arms, you can see her regaining her strength with every passing moment. Her once shallow wheeze begins to turn into deep breaths as her chest heaves with every gulp of air. Her sickly white skin begins to glow with life. Her lips grow into a soft pink and she begins to shift more fitfully in your arms than before. Her body rubbing against yours for warmth and comfort. Her low hissing becomes a soft whisper. The words she mouths, too quietly to hear, peak your curiosity.

What could she be saying?

You lean your face closer to hers, your eyes locked on her lips, trying to give voice to the soft spoken words. The words seem almost intelligible as you lean ever closer. You can feel her hand press softly against your chest. Her other hand finding its way from between you grips your shoulder for support. The smell of flowers wafts from her hair. Your heart races. With your face mere inches from hers, errant thoughts race through your mind. Most of which include covering that short distance. Still curious as to what she is saying, you can’t make yourself push her away, and yet the longer her face is this close to yours, her pink lips blowing warm, flower scented air into your face, the harder it is for you to do nothing but listen. The decision is agonizing. However the agony doesn’t last long.

Her eyes flutter, and her entire body jerks. And in one swift motion she manages to drag her nails across your chest, ram her forehead into yours, and pull your gi half off your arm while trying to regain her posture. Overcompensating her balance, she throws herself into you and wretches over your shoulder, into the back of your gi.

Warm blood and other things you don’t want to think about trail slowly down your back.

You squeeze your eyes shut and try your best not to shudder. You don’t really want to think at all about the fluids gushing onto your back right now. Instead you decide to rub her back in the hopes you’ll both forget entirely about this moment in the near future.

A long moment later, she final stops. Her body still latched to yours, she lifts her head and whispers into your ear.

“...sorryboutthat...”

Her voice is ridiculously soft, even for a whisper.

“Any time,” you reply quietly, not entirely sure of the truth of those words.

Still weak, the girl begins to try to lift herself from her sitting position. You help her as much as you can, but in the end, even standing, she leans into you for most of her support. ‘Sorry’ you see her mouth, her soft voice barely registering even at this distance.

Ready to ask her for her name, you don’t even have the space of breath to inhale as an orb easily twenty feet tall and glowing orange plows through the bookshelf adjacent to the one you were behind, leaving a trench of broken wood and the racket of books falling in its wake. A few paces behind the slow moving orb the purple haired girl floats through the hole, book under arm. Pale and ominous, she swing her head around, searching in the direction opposite yourself mere yards from yourself.

The silver knives are on the ground by your feet, but the girl leaning on you would probably get caught in any attack thrown at you if that orb was any indication of that purple haired witches offensive capabilities. Still, while she’s not looking you probably have the best chances of catching her off guard.

As the purple haired demon begins to turn to search in this direction, the girl in your arms quickly jumps into you, reaching her mouth to your ear, her whisper barely registers at all.

“...donotmove...”

???

[ ] Lift the girl with one arm. Grab a knife with the other.
[ ] Push the girl in your arms a safe distance away. Grab both knives and make short work of this witch.
[ ] Don’t move.
[ ] “Donut move?”

If you pick [ ] Lift the girl with one arm. Grab a knife with the other.

Also pick one of the following:
[ ] Fight offensively. No point taking chances.
[ ] Fight defensively. You’re holding an injured girl. So you shouldn’t be reckless.
>> No. 26844
[x] Don’t move.

What out for the Patchysaurus Rex!
Oh wait, wasn't that myth debunked--?
>> No. 26846
[x] Don’t move.

Clever girl.
>> No. 26847
[X] Don’t move.
>> No. 26849
[x] Don’t move.
>> No. 26854
[X] Don’t move.

>Oh wait, wasn't that myth debunked--?
Gensokyo is a land of myth!
>> No. 26856
[X] Don’t move.

Sudden action will probably just get us fried, at this point.
>> No. 26891
You have plenty of votes this time, writefag.
>> No. 26914
“Don't move?”

You freeze where you stand, and stare at her as her head whips in your direction. You fight the urge to reach for a knife.

Her sickly pallor and wide amethyst eyes scan left and right as her head swivels back and forth. She squints through heavy lashes and floats a little towards the two of you, but she apparently hasn't noticed you at all. She breathes in gasps, sounding almost winded from the effort of floating towards you. And then as suddenly as she started looking in your direction, she stops and starts searching in another.

She just wanders away. You were barely twenty feet from the girl. She was looking straight at you. And she just wanders away?

“..shesgotprettybadsight...” You barely catch being whispered into your ear. “...prettyhorriblereally.........mynameiskoakuma.......youseem............” You can't make out the last word as her voice's barely audible volume drops lower. Her arms tangle around your neck as she leans her full weight against you. You can't see her face with her so close.

“You're name is Koakuma?” You reassure yourself of what you heard. Her head resting on your shoulder nods slowly into your neck. “Koakuma...” you commit the name to memory as best you can. You've met quite a few people in the past day. “What was that back there?”

“...zzzz...”

She's asleep? You nudge her gently in the side. Hmmm... You honestly consider waking her to ask her about the situation back there, but you wouldn't force her to put more effort into staying awake just to sate your curiosity. Instead you try to set her down, but her arms are locked around you. Every time you try to gently tug her off, she tightens her grip, pressing herself into you. And leaning forward and leaving her to her own weight she just continues to sleep while hanging from your neck.

Sleeping while standing would have been impressive enough, but this is just silly.

You clumsily shift her into your left arm, cradling her. With your one free arm you manage to get one knife into your pack and hold the other loosely in your hand.

The legs of your gi are singed, the once white dragons dyed pink with blood, and dirt stains mar pretty much everything else. On the bright side, your bruises are gone and the gash in your shoulder has partially healed, you just saved Ms. Koakuma's life, and Tokiko...

“Crap...” You mutter. “Where could she be...”

“MUUUUUUTLEY! EXECUTE ESCAPE PLAN BETA 3!” A welcome voice screams above, “MOVE! MOVE! MOVE!”

You crane your neck upwards in time to see Toki' and a bulging bag of books high-tailing it towards the southeast corner of the room. Behind her, a mob of fairies shoot massive and completely worthless patterns at her. Behind them massive orbs of orange are flying in hectic orbits around the purple witch who seems to be having trouble keeping up.

Well, you're glad she's relatively safe, but what the heck is 'escape plan beta 3'?

[ ] Pry Koakuma off of you. She can find her own way out of this madhouse when she wakes up.
[ ] No point saving the girl if you don't plan on keeping her alive. Guess you'll have to carry her out.

And

[ ] Head southeast. Follow whatever trail of havoc Tokiko is leaving. You couldn't possibly catch up, but if Tokiko's pursuers catch up to her, and you catch up to them. Well, then you'd be downright glad you had the foresight to follow them.
[ ] Head west. Use a window exit. Seriously, what could you do to help by following the havoc? You have a hunch that heading west is a good idea.

And

[ ] Remember that you forgot to remember that you needed to water the flowers in the ugly vase back home.
[ ] Wait... Wait... You could swear you were about to remember something... Oh well. You're sure it wasn't anything important.
>> No. 26917
[X] No point saving the girl if you don't plan on keeping her alive. Guess you'll have to carry her out.
[X] Head southeast. Follow whatever trail of havoc Tokiko is leaving. You couldn't possibly catch up, but if Tokiko's pursuers catch up to her, and you catch up to them. Well, then you'd be downright glad you had the foresight to follow them.
[X] Wait... Wait... You could swear you were about to remember something... Oh well. You're sure it wasn't anything important.
>> No. 26918
[x] No point saving the girl if you don't plan on keeping her alive. Guess you'll have to carry her out.
[x] Head southeast. Follow whatever trail of havoc Tokiko is leaving. You couldn't possibly catch up, but if Tokiko's pursuers catch up to her, and you catch up to them. Well, then you'd be downright glad you had the foresight to follow them.
[x] Wait... Wait... You could swear you were about to remember something... Oh well. You're sure it wasn't anything important.
Of course it's not important. Why else would it be an option?
>> No. 26926
[x] No point saving the girl if you don't plan on keeping her alive. Guess you'll have to carry her out.
[x] Head southeast. Follow whatever trail of havoc Tokiko is leaving. You couldn't possibly catch up, but if Tokiko's pursuers catch up to her, and you catch up to them. Well, then you'd be downright glad you had the foresight to follow them.
[x] Wait... Wait... You could swear you were about to remember something... Oh well. You're sure it wasn't anything important.

The endearingly cheeky style of writing in this story always makes me smile.

A second trip will be needed to retrieve the partisan, I'm guessing.
>> No. 26929
[x] No point saving the girl if you don't plan on keeping her alive. Guess you'll have to carry her out.
[x] Head southeast. Follow whatever trail of havoc Tokiko is leaving. You couldn't possibly catch up, but if Tokiko's pursuers catch up to her, and you catch up to them. Well, then you'd be downright glad you had the foresight to follow them.
[x] Wait... Wait... You could swear you were about to remember something... Oh well. You're sure it wasn't anything important.
[x] Oh fuck the partisan fuck what do I do
>> No. 26936
Hooray, this story's moving again! Here's my vote.
[X] No point saving the girl if you don't plan on keeping her alive. Guess you'll have to carry her out.
[X] Head southeast. Follow whatever trail of havoc Tokiko is leaving. You couldn't possibly catch up, but if Tokiko's pursuers catch up to her, and you catch up to them. Well, then you'd be downright glad you had the foresight to follow them.
[X] Remember that you forgot to remember that you needed to water the flowers in the ugly vase back home.
>> No. 26950
[x] No point saving the girl if you don't plan on keeping her alive. Guess you'll have to carry her out.

[x] Head southeast. Follow whatever trail of havoc Tokiko is leaving. You couldn't possibly catch up, but if Tokiko's pursuers catch up to her, and you catch up to them. Well, then you'd be downright glad you had the foresight to follow them.

[x] Wait... Wait... You could swear you were about to remember something... Oh well. You're sure it wasn't anything important.

Hahaha...we forgot our weapon of choice what with all the rucus with the padded maid...
>> No. 26953
File 123556041384.jpg - (74.25KB , 600x300 , Eldra1.jpg ) [iqdb]
26953
>>26039
>[X] what are you made out of?
That's for me to know! I'm very self concious about my materials. I'm pretty delicate if that's what you're getting at though.

>and
>[X] if we decided to take you with us, would we enter a diffrent path?
Well, yes, if people saw you dragging around a large doll, I do believe they would treat you very differently, and consequently, you'd not be on the same path as you were.

>also,
>[X] assuming we do find your sisters, how do we know if you are related, or what to do if we DO know?

What are you daft? If you find any of my sisters, you'll probably be able to tell. We each have similar features. If you're in doubt, just ask them. Now how you plan to reunite us is really your choice. You can carry me and my box to them or them to me and my box. That's really up to you. But just know I'm not leaving my box. Also, you owe me a knew pane of glass! Don't forget it!
>> No. 26954
With Koakuma in your arms, you head southeast. Trotting mostly, you can’t seem to force yourself to run. How hard have you been pushing yourself this past day? You try and recount... Well first was your morning work out. And then you had a heart attack when you thought somebody broke into the house. But then you relaxed most of the afternoon. Rumia led you to the entrance of some tunnel at sunset. The hike there really wasn’t rough, but then you got into a fight with the monstrously strong Flandre girl. She nearly took both your arms off before Tokiko knocked some sense into her. And you ran a race after that, too. Took first, but really overdid it, and you blacked out from a tumble. Hmmm...

Your hand traces your head feeling for a bump. Maybe you got a concussion from that fall? Or maybe you’re finally feeling the effects of pushing yourself? In fact, you have had this nagging feeling like you are forgetting something important for awhile now, but you’re too sore to care now that you can finally LEAVE this place. You pick up your pace slightly more at the thought.

You jog out of the library and into the massive hallway. Red carpet, huge paintings, and candles all around. Large doors at regular intervals are all unmarked and identical, but the unmistakable trail of broken vases, cracked busts, torn wallpaper, burnt carpet, and wounded faeries marks your path pretty clearly. You shout apologies towards some of the faeries who look particularly upset or angry. A few shoot at you, but the majority just stare. Probably because of the massive grin on your face.

“Aaaah, escaping this mad house is refreshing,” you chide to yourself, “Of course I’ll have to try and visit Flandre eventually.”

You’re nothing if not a man of his word, but not having to deal with crazy maids and magic wielding witches and annoying faeries is its own reward. You jog for a long while more. The hallway twists and turns, and yet judging by how much ground you’ve covered, you’d have lapped the island that this mansion rests on multiple times by now. The trip to the front door is a marathon, but when you finish crossing the ridiculously large lobby and take your first steps out the wide open doors of the equally large entrance into the refreshing night air.

Stopping a few feet from the front steps onto the blessed earth, you pause a moment to bask in the real night sky. This moment would be perfect if it weren’t for the ragged gasps and coughs of the pajama wearing witch not three paces away.

Kneeling on the ground with one hand down for support, the purple haired demon coughs profusely into her other fist. The sound alone is comparable to some chain smokers you’ve seen around the human village, except that this girls coughing has much more endurance.

You expect her to stop coughing to turn and notice you at any moment, but then moments have passed and she’s still coughing, just as hard as she was when you first saw her.

Somewhere in the sky above you, you can see Toki’ shooting down faeries left and right.

You know that Rumia is probably bored out of her mind right now waiting for you at the edge of the island.

[ ] Opportunity knocks. Kick the purple haired demon while she’s down.
[ ] Ignore the witch. It’s not like you have a personal grudge against her, and she seems predisposed of at the moment. Continue towards the rendezvous point.
[ ] Wow. You didn’t think it was possible you could pity someone so vile. You offer her some support.

If you choose
[ ] Opportunity knocks. Kick the purple haired demon while she’s down.

Then also pick one or more of the following
[ ] Attack her with insults
[ ] Literal kicking while she’s down will suffice
[ ] You have knife don’t you? Why not use it?

If you choose
[ ] Wow. You didn’t think it was possible you could pity someone so vile. You offer her some support.

Then also pick one or more of the following
[ ] Words of sympathy and encouragement.
[ ] Rub her back a bit. It might help.
[ ] Help her inside and onto one of the many pieces of cushioned inside the mansion lobby.
>> No. 26955
What is the logical progression after interrupting a witch's ritual, accosting her familiar, and abetting the theft of books from her library?

[x] Opportunity knocks. Kick the purple haired demon while she’s down.
[x] Literal kicking while she’s down will suffice
>> No. 26956
[ ] Ignore the witch. It’s not like you have a personal grudge against her, and she seems predisposed of at the moment. Continue towards the rendezvous point.
While kicking her might be fun, there's no time for that now!
>> No. 26957
[X] Ignore the witch. It’s not like you have a personal grudge against her, and she seems predisposed of at the moment. Continue towards the rendezvous point.
>> No. 26958
[X] Startle the Witch.
>> No. 26960
[X] Wow. You didn’t think it was possible you could pity someone so vile. You offer her some support.
[X] Help her inside and onto one of the many pieces of cushioned inside the mansion lobby, very quickly. (*very quickly*.)
[X] Offer some words of encouragement and sympathy, along with an apology for the day's events, but hope that she gets better soon. Furthermore toss in a comment that she shouldn't be performing painful rituals upon others around here. These need to be no more than four sentances.
[X] Get back outside and help in the escape with Tokiko and Koakuma (if she'll come along).
>> No. 26961
>>26960

Yeah let's forget the whole rescuing-the-girl-thing and fall on the mercy of the person who was torturing her.

We could also wait around for the time-stopping maid that we couldn't best in battle to finish her other duties, so we can help her clean up the mess and ask for our partisan back.

Maybe we could even tell the witch where Tokiko lives, so she can pay a visit and discuss the return of her books in a sit-down, pleasant manner, with no negative consequences (e.g., Toki's already foreshadowed death).
>> No. 26963
[x] Opportunity knocks. Kick the purple haired demon while she’s down.
[x] Literal kicking while she’s down will suffice
[x] Steal her hat
>> No. 26967
[ ] Ignore the witch. It’s not like you have a personal grudge against her, and she seems predisposed of at the moment. Continue towards the rendezvous point.
>> No. 26970
[x] Opportunity knocks. Kick the purple haired demon while she’s down.
[x] Literal kicking while she’s down will suffice
[x] Steal her hat

awesome.jpg
>> No. 26978
[x] Ignore the witch. It’s not like you have a personal grudge against her, and she seems predisposed of at the moment. Continue towards the rendezvous point.
>> No. 26980
[X] Ignore the Patchy

dont fuck with the witch, man
>> No. 26981
[x] Opportunity knocks. Kick the purple haired demon while she’s down.
[x] Steal her hat

while a physical kicking is too much, I concur with the hat stealing.
>> No. 26997
[X] Ignore the witch. It’s not like you have a personal grudge against her, and she seems predisposed of at the moment. Continue towards the rendezvous point.
>> No. 27004
You know, for the hell of it,

[ ] Wow. You didn’t think it was possible you could pity someone so vile. You offer her some support.
[ ] Rub her back a bit. It might help.
>> No. 27005
>[ ] Rub her back a bit. It might help.

Did you forget we're carrying Koakuma in our arms?
>> No. 27016
>>27005
who says you can't massage with your feet?
>> No. 27019
[x] Ignore the witch. It’s not like you have a personal grudge against her, and she seems predisposed of at the moment. Continue towards the rendezvous point.

can we not be stupid while rescuing someone please
>> No. 27069
[x] Opportunity knocks. Kick the purple haired demon while she’s down.
[x] Steal her hat

Why the hell not?
>> No. 27088
Woah, sorry about the wait... Writing tonight.

Ignore wins.
>> No. 27092
You ignore the witch despite the overwhelming urge you have to snatch her hat. You can't quite explain the urge itself, but you probably just want to punish her on the behest of the victim in your arms. It’s not like you have a personal grudge against her or some sort of hat fetish...

Anyway, in either case, she seems predisposed of at the moment. You continue on south, not even bothering to pretend you care.

Outside the sky seems to be getting lighter. The pitch black of night is becoming navy blue, and you can tell dawn is coming slowly. Tokiko laughs as she shoots down the last of the faeries who had given up shooting danmaku at her in favor of running away.

The front lawn is a small forest, but even then, at least it isn't modified to be impossibly large like the inside of the mansion.The fence around the island is barely ten feet tall, topped with spikes, covered in ivy, and mostly worthless given that most youkai could fly over it, if not just break through it.

A cobble stone path curves gently toward the southern gate. At its end, a large swinging double door of vertical bars stands between a stone arc. With no sign of lock or chain, the gates swing silently outwards with the smallest push of your foot.

“HALT!”

The word assaults your ears with its volume. Authority thick in the single syllable.

[ ] Halt
[ ] Walk
[ ] Run
[ ] Sit

And

[ ] Keep holding Koakuma. You feel heroic while holding a damsel.
[ ] Set Koakuma down. You have a feeling that you’ll need both arms.
>> No. 27093
[x] Halt
[x] Keep holding Koakuma. You feel heroic while holding a damsel.
>> No. 27094
[ ] Sit
[ ] Keep holding Koakuma. You feel heroic while holding a damsel.

Smartass.
>> No. 27101
[x] Halt
[x] Keep holding Koakuma. You feel heroic while holding a damsel.
>> No. 27104
[x] Halt
[x] Keep holding Koakuma. You feel heroic while holding a damsel.
>> No. 27127
[x] Run
[x] Keep holding Koakuma. You feel heroic while holding a damsel.

This will not end well.
>> No. 27135
[x] Run
[x] Keep holding Koakuma. You feel heroic while holding a damsel.

You can't expect to fight Meiling off without your hands free. And hell no to dropping her after coming this far.

We can have a real kung-fu fight when we come back for our partisan.
>> No. 27152
>>27094 Fun, but unfortunately probably impractical.

[X] Halt
[X] Keep holding Koakuma. You feel heroic while holding a damsel.
>> No. 27175
[x] Run faster
[x] Keep holding Koakuma. You feel heroic while holding a damsel.

Inertia is a property of matter. Objects in motion wish to remain in motion. How dare this voice of "Halt!" try and defy the physics of a body in motion! HAVE AT THEE!!
>> No. 27178
[x] Run *faster*.
[x] Keep holding Koakuma. You feel heroic while holding a damsel.
>> No. 27180
[x] Run
[x] Keep holding Koakuma. You feel heroic while holding a damsel.
>> No. 27184
[X] Recreate the Blitzkrieg, in running form
[X] Keep latched on to Koakuma

maybe we can get some snuggling in later...
>> No. 27185
>[x] Run *faster*.

Remember when we were racing against Flan & Toki and we broke the sound barrier and hit our head something fierce?

Good times.
>> No. 27186
[x] Stop.
[x] Hammer Time!
>> No. 27193
File 123697001126.jpg - (140.64KB , 850x840 , HongMeling.jpg ) [iqdb]
27193
Halt? How about no.

You’ve had enough of this mansion. Way too much in your estimation. The words can have all the authority they want, but they won’t tie your feet to the ground. You dig your toes deep into the ground as you set to running spraying dirt behind you with every other foot fall.

You clutch Koakuma to yourself tighter as you run, and she returns the gesture in whatever dream she must be having. Her breaths deepening, and her body molding itself into you as completely as she can manage. You seriously doubt you’ve been more aware of the number of buttons on a girl’s shirt then you are now... Her legs try to snake their way out of your arms and around your torso, but now is really not the time. You shift her in your arms to get a better grasp of her legs. The sparse foliage flies by.

Bells chime overhead as you make your way through the last trees. The steady degrade of land leads to the beach. Grass turns to sand and almost immediately to water. The boat is anchored some seventy plus yards away from the shore. Even in the fading darkness just before sunrise, the tiny boat is difficult to spot. If you didn’t know what to look for, you doubt you would have seen it either.

Without slowing a step you jump the distance.

The boat heaves on impact, threatening to flip as your weight pushes one end down and the other end up. You shift your balances quickly as the boat spins with its new found momentum. The small boat only has two benches dividing the thing into three sections. The oars lay along the bottom of the boat where you drop your pack and look up at the shore. Your head turning on the slowly spinning boat to keep your vision steady.

On the beach, a green clad figure stands. Long red hair marks the figure as a girl. She stands as still as a statue. Off to one side is an unnaturally dark area of the beach.

Rumia. She was supposed to wait in the boat, but you can’t do anything about that now.

You turn your attention back to the statue, but she’s already gone.

A familiar bell chimes overhead. The soft wind around you becomes a violent torrent. Dropping from the sky, a green clad warrior lands on the opposite side of the boat. Your end is lifted into the air as the oars and your pack slide along the bottom of the boat towards the opposite end. The spinning boat now whirls in circles, threatening to flip and roll with every motion. But your attention is on the fighter across from you.

Martial forms emanate from her every gesture. Balance is in her posture, blocks and jabs able to extend from every sway of her shoulders as she keeps herself steady on the heaving boat. Her red hair decorated simply in two braids. Her hat adorned with one word: DRAGON. She stares at you with dark eyes that radiate red. She makes you look like an amateur. She reminds you of Pops; every fiber of her existence ready for a fight.
Behind her the world spins, from the cliffs on the edge of the lake to the island and back.
Freedom and death passing by in glances in the darkness and in front of you the dragon of the south is staring daggers into your skull.

You really wonder how you keep getting into these situations.

[ ] Diplomacy. You know it won’t work. You’ve seen Pops ready to fight, and you can tell she won’t back down, but at least you’ll have tried.
[ ] Keep quiet. There’s something dignified about not having to explain yourself to every wacko who attacks you.
[ ] Insult the warrior. You know it’s a low blow, but you’re willing to take any advantage you can get.

And

[ ] Rock the boat.
[ ] Don’t rock the boat.
>> No. 27194
[x] Diplomacy. You know it won’t work. You’ve seen Pops ready to fight, and you can tell she won’t back down, but at least you’ll have tried.
[ ] Rock the boat.
[x] Don’t rock the boat, baby~
[ ]Rock the bOOOOOOOOOaaaatttt~
>> No. 27195
[x] "It is proper for a martial artist to state their name when making a challenge."
[x] "As for this girl, we are eloping. I cannot allow someone, even duty-bound, to stand in the way of our love." <Lie.>
[x] "And anyway, shouldn't you be guarding the gate?"
>> No. 27196
[X] "It is proper for a martial artist to state their name when making a challenge."
[X] "As for this girl, we are eloping. I cannot allow someone, even duty-bound, to stand in the way of our love." <Lie.>
[X] "And anyway, shouldn't you be guarding the gate?"

CHA CHECK
>> No. 27197
[x] Diplomacy. You know it won’t work. You’ve seen Pops ready to fight, and you can tell she won’t back down, but at least you’ll have tried.
[x] Don’t rock the boat.
>> No. 27198
[+] Keep quiet. There’s something dignified about not having to explain yourself to every wacko who attacks you.
[+] Rock the boat.

Make waves! Rock the boat! Upset the balance! ROW ROW, FIGHT THE POWAH!

Also, upsets Meiling's balance, too.
>> No. 27200
[x] Sigh. "You know, if you want to fight... Okay, whatever. Can we please just NOT do it in the boat? It doesn't deserve this."
[x] Rock the boat, but only if she attacks you anyway.
[x] Go back for Rumia if the opportunity presents itself.
>> No. 27222
[X] Sigh. "You know, if you want to fight... Okay, whatever. Can we please just NOT do it in the boat? It doesn't deserve this."
[X] Rock the boat, but only if she attacks you anyway.
[X] Go back for Rumia if the opportunity presents itself.

This seems like a good course of action, though it only brings us to a tie.
>> No. 27223
[x] "It is proper for a martial artist to state their name when making a challenge."
[x] "As for this girl, we are eloping. I cannot allow someone, even duty-bound, to stand in the way of our love." <Lie.>
[x] "And anyway, shouldn't you be guarding the gate?"
also,
[x] Rock the boat.
>> No. 27249
Strange, I didn't see a write-in option, so why did 5 different (har har) people use one?

Whatever,
[+] Keep quiet. There’s something dignified about not having to explain yourself to every wacko who attacks you.
[+] Rock the boat.
>> No. 27253
>>27249

From >>17385 , the very first post:

>I write slow.
>I write decently.
>Write-ins are always welcome. No exceptions.
>Extra rules will be explained later.
>> No. 27313
updates?
>> No. 27353
UPDATE
>> No. 27359
Mystia, you're fans demand an update! Please get off your ass and write already!
>> No. 27495
Updating now...
>> No. 27496
>>27495

holy shit!
>> No. 27497
File 123868678452.jpg - (91.78KB , 500x500 , BlackWhiteGlassRemilia.jpg ) [iqdb]
27497
>>27495

You sit upon a throne of lies. Mankind ill needs a savior such as you.
>> No. 27609
>>27495

I am disappointed.
>> No. 27654
>>27496
>>27497
>>27609
April Fools
>> No. 27657
>>27654

You were one minute late ^^

Anyway:
[x] "It is proper for a martial artist to state their name when making a challenge."
[x] Rock the boat.
>> No. 27661
>>27654
Not funny.
>> No. 27700
>>27654

Get back to work.
>> No. 27775
[x] "It is proper for a martial artist to state their name when making a challenge."
[x] "As for this girl, we are eloping. I cannot allow someone, even duty-bound, to stand in the way of our love." <Lie.>
[x] "And anyway, shouldn't you be guarding the gate?"

Come on, Mystia. The scene practically writes itself. Also UPDATE.
>> No. 27801
File 124015436297.jpg - (237.34KB , 850x1133 , dragonofthesouth.jpg ) [iqdb]
27801
"You know, if you want to fight... Okay, whatever. Can we please just NOT do it in the boat? It doesn't deserve this." The borrowed piece of wood you’re standing in suddenly looks extremely brittle as she leans her weight forward, readying to strike. The boat, ignorant of its imminent demise, continues to spin and seesaw. You have the feeling you’re going to have to feign ignorance or more likely, build a new boat in the near future. A future you plan on forestalling as long as possible. "And isn’t it proper etiquette for a martial artist to state their name before making a challenge?" She darts forward, feet racing along the edge of the boat. Her movement causes the vessel to lurch dangerously close to rolling.

“I do not know what far away land you come from,” She begins talking to you while throwing jabs, “but where I am from, people do not give their names to common criminals... That is China by the way.” She speaks the last part with an air of pride as you duck under a left hook.

“China? That’s certainly a strange name.” You’ve heard of the country before and had always thought the name sounded funny. You dodge to the other side of the boat to keep the whole thing from flipping over. Luckily this girl isn’t as fast as some of the girls you met tonight.

“CHINA. IS. NOT. MY. NAME!” She punctuates each word with a strike as she closes the distance between you again.. Her fists begin to glow in the darkness. You don’t remember calling her China, but she apparently heard differently.

“MY given name is Meiling. I am a descendent of the Hong family, gate guardian and grounds keeper of the Scarlet Devil Mansion.”

You duck under a kick aimed for your head.

“YOU are a deviant who is abducting a tenant of the house, and I will ensure that you will pay for that crime!”

"I’m no criminal,” you rebuke smoothly, “As for this girl, we are eloping.”

You smile despite yourself. The lie came much too easily to your mind and sounded silly as it left your lips, but the blush it’s bringing from the dragon in front of you is priceless.

“I cannot allow someone, even duty-bound, to stand in the way of our love."

The words seem to catch her off guard. Paying too much attention to what you’re saying she doesn’t notice at all that you are no longer fighting the swaying motion of the boat. Just before her foot lands on the starboard edge of boat, you put all your weight (and thus Koakuma’s weight as well) onto the same side.

Nearly capsizing the poor vessel, Meiling falls forward without her footing and in one smooth motion, your rising knee catches her below her ribs.

You hop to the port side edge, which is nearly vertical now, and the boat pitches to the other side, and you continue shifting your weight in the heaving craft until it settles.

She stopped attacking you after you landed that blow. Her fighting aura is shimmering around her, but she stands stoically staring at you watching her.

Beams of sunlight crest the horizon, and the light shines through her aura as if through a prism. Miniature rainbows adorn her as she narrows her eyes and looks you up and down, sizing you up. She nods slightly. Her hands come together in front of her, one flat as though in prayer and the other a fist.

“If you ever trespass on these grounds again or if I ever hear that Koakuma is unhappy,” she says in calm and steady tones, “I will crush you.”

Her eyes sparkle an aquamarine blue in the sunlight as she bows at the end of this promise. The bells in her hair chime as she jumps back to shore from the boat.

At a loss for words at actually avoiding some conflict after this long night, you settle for sitting down heavily on one of the boat’s benches. Koakuma squirms a bit in your arms.

She seems a bit heavier than earlier.

However, today is a new day. The first day you’ve missed meditation in years, true, but a new day nonetheless.

You deserve a good rest.

End of Chapter 2: Escaping Madness...


A large amount of time passes between Chapter 2 and Chapter 3.

In that time you... (Pick three. Top two are definite. Third is iffy.)

[ ] Find a way to open that steel box Flandre gave you.
[ ] Try all the recipes in the only book you actually stole from the Scarlet Devil Mansion.
[ ] Contemplate the silver knives you now own and how that maid fought in the way she did.
[ ] Spend long nights by the bedside of the nigh comatose Koakuma.
[ ] Water those flowers in the ugly, antique vase.

And you dedicate yourself to training without your partisan by... (Pick one.)

[ ] Learning the art of the sword from an old ghostly friend.
[ ] Breaking rocks with your bare hands under the tutelage of an Oni.
[ ] Training your mind around someone who can see your every thought.
[ ] Slacking off in the company of another who appreciates taking time off.
[ ] Relearning danmaku.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Romantic Route Update:
Currently Koakuma, Sakuya, Rumia, and ½ of Flandre are tied at the highest affection rating.
Remilia, Patchouli, Cirno, and ½ of Flandre are on neutral ground.
Meiling is doing terrible.

Suggestions:
You’ve barely met anyone and first impressions can change. The plot route and romantic route do not need to match, so don’t worry about helping one girl, but consorting with another. (There may be some repercussions, but when aren’t there?)

Martial Status Update:
Your speed and balance are doing ridiculously well.
Your power and spirit are also on the up and up.
Your chi and luck are failing miserably.

Suggestions:
None really. I didn’t expect your luck to turn this sour, but you’re hoarding your BOMBs like nuts for the winter AND writing good write-ins. I’m not against people doing absurdly well, but I’m absolutely against a plot where the hero is an unstoppable force of sheer awesome. So thumbs up on that part.

Plot Update:
You currently have 3 plot arcs:
“Fight to live. Live to fight.” (In progress. ~10%)
“The Curse of an Incomplete Spell.” (In progress. 0%)
“Love Blooms in Gensokyo.” (In progress. ??%)
“The Dastardly Book Heist” (Complete)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your BOMB stock is now 3.
>> No. 27802
[ ] Spend long nights by the bedside of the nigh comatose Koakuma.
[ ] Try all the recipes in the only book you actually stole from the Scarlet Devil Mansion.
[ ] Water those flowers in the ugly, antique vase.

[ ] Learning the art of the sword from an old ghostly friend.
>> No. 27803
[X] Find a way to open that steel box Flandre gave you.
[X] Spend long nights by the bedside of the nigh comatose Koakuma.
[X] Water those flowers in the ugly, antique vase.

And you dedicate yourself to training without your partisan by...

[X] Breaking rocks with your bare hands under the tutelage of an Oni.
>> No. 27804
[X] Spend long nights by the bedside of the nigh comatose Koakuma.
[X] Find a way to open that steel box Flandre gave you.

[X] Water those flowers in the ugly, antique vase.

[X] Breaking rocks with your bare hands under the tutelage of an Oni.
If we are getting our partisan back we will do it like a real man with our bare hands.
>> No. 27811
[X] Spend long nights by the bedside of the nigh comatose Koakuma.
[X] Find a way to open that steel box Flandre gave you.
[X] Water those flowers in the ugly, antique vase.

[X] Breaking rocks with your bare hands under the tutelage of an Oni.
>> No. 27824
[x] Spend long nights by the bedside of the nigh comatose Koakuma.
[x] Find a way to open that steel box Flandre gave you.
[x] Try all the recipes in the only book you actually stole from the Scarlet Devil Mansion.

[x] Breaking rocks with your bare hands under the tutelage of an Oni.
>> No. 27827
File 124024606525.jpg - (209.75KB , 499x334 , bestdayever.jpg ) [iqdb]
27827
The edges of your vision blur with the bright light of another beautiful morning. Your home shines with its new coat of paint, a soft yellow, as the garden around it bustles with the liveliness of butterflies and flowers, blues and reds of vibrant hues. The sound of a peaceful morning, birds chirping, faeries laughing, the soft wind whistling with the rustle of the emerald leaves in the trees.

The sky has few clouds, the bright blue expanse extending over the wondrous day.

You stand from your morning meditation with more energy than you can ever remember having. You feel as light as a feather and can barely hide the skip in your step as you trot down the hillside back toward your humble abode.

The smell of a delicious breakfast wafts in the air from your open kitchen window. Your mouth waters at the aspect of the fine food waiting for you.

You pass through your living room catching sight of your beloved putting the finishing touches on another fantastic meal.

[ ] Write in SDM resident. (First vote wins)
>> No. 27829
[1UP] The very last fairy on EoSD Extra Stage. You know, the one that's carrying the extra life.

What's her story, anyways? She must hold many secrets...
>> No. 27830
File 124024767139.jpg - (80.46KB , 500x500 , fairy.jpg ) [iqdb]
27830
Your beautiful fairy wife, swaying to her own handy work in front of you, blesses the table with a myriad of foods from far away lands as the expert connoisseur that she is. The bell like giggle she has as she sees you approach to hug her from behind is the same priceless one that won you over so many years ago. Her lush blonde hair falls nearly to the floor in its many curls and you decorate it with a freshly picked carnation from the garden, fastening it in her hair just behind her ear.

Her wings flutter at the gesture as she pirouettes in the morning light. Wearing only a one piece white sun dress as opposed to the usual heavy assortment of frills, your love flashes her divine legs as the edges of the dress lift from her spin.

You sit and eat the spectacular food, savoring the flavors one by one. Barely able to keep your eyes off of your darling wife as she can barely keep her sterling blue eyes off of you.

She touches the carnation daintily from time to time as she nibbles on some toast.

[ ] Write in SDM resident.
[ ] Write in noon time activity. (First vote wins. Don’t make me kill you, Owen.)
>> No. 27831
[X] Meiling
[X] Noontime lovemaking with our fairy wife?

Plz?
>> No. 27832
File 124025045827.jpg - (83.21KB , 497x707 , China.jpg ) [iqdb]
27832
As you finish off the last of the blue berries, you can’t help but notice tears welling up in your beloveds aquamarine eyes. You vanquish the distance between the two of you as she plucks the lily from her long red hair and buries her face into your chest.

“I’m sorry,” she sputters pulling back to flash you a grin, “this is just so perfect… It barely feels real at all.” She laughs at this point with her radiant smile, staring into your eyes with her own, her grin suddenly takes a more devilish turn as she grips your shirt hard and pulls your face down to hers for a kiss.

You gasp for air after the long union as your lips finally part, your back now firmly on the floor as she managed to twist herself on top during the fall.

Her beautiful face looms over you keeping your face in a curtain of her shimmering hair. She undoes the buttons of her light green blouse one by one.

Her voice comes out in a breathy, but steady voice.

“How about some noontime love making with our fairy wife?” She suggests slyly.

[ ] Write in SDM resident.

And

[ ] “Wait… what?” (Write in noon time activity.)
[ ] “I thought you’d never ask.” (First vote wins.)
>> No. 27833
[X] Sakuya

[X]“I thought you’d never ask.”
>> No. 27834
>“How about some noontime love making with our fairy wife?” She suggests slyly.

This doesn't make sense but I'm sure there was a reason for it.
>> No. 27840
[x] Koakuma

It's who we'll wake up to, after all.
>> No. 27841
[ ] Something is definitely wrong here.
>> No. 27843
File 124025570148.jpg - (126.47KB , 850x602 , sitting.jpg ) [iqdb]
27843
“I thought you would never ask," you tell the silver haired angel above you. Her porcelain skin shines in the sunlight as she leans back to discard her black blouse. Her white bra accentuating her relentless curves as she twists to grab the discarded rose from the ground.

She guffaws once before placing it between her teeth and pushing her chest forward as her arms reach behind her to deal with her brazier. You’re certain she can feel your erection as she straddles you. Your hands idly trace the soft contours of her thin arching back.

You blink.

Your bare skin presses against the feather bed Sakuya insisted on buying for your honeymoon. It is just like your perfect maid to move your antics to the bedroom, and take the time to remove your clothes for you. Still dressed in her skirt and stockings, your love discards her bra to let her supple carriage hang free, unguarded from your roving hands.

Her long, expert fingers handle your manhood with dexterous grace. She smiles her thin smile as her face flushes pink. With one arm she holds your rod against her hip as she bucks slowly on top of you. Her black skirt hides the action from your eyes, but the feeling is already enough to flood your senses. Her other hand traces patterns on the back of your neck.

Her cute moans as her eyes flutter in front of you. Her heavy eyelashes do not betray her silver eyes focusing on your lips. Her hips slow.

The wind tousles her hair and the blue sky behind her head is the same bright blue as ever. The iris in her teeth falls on your chest.

Huh?

[ ] Something is definitely wrong here.

Or

[ ] Write in SDM resident.
>> No. 27844
>>27840
Vote wins. By the by.
>> No. 27845
[X] Patchouli
>> No. 27846
[X] Something is definitely wrong here.
>> No. 27847
File 124026106065.jpg - (404.43KB , 1000x1050 , oops.jpg ) [iqdb]
27847
Caught in the throws of passion, you ignore the changing details. You know they should bother you, but you much prefer to concentrate on the dream in front of you. Koakuma, tears streaking down her cheeks, taking you within herself. The pleasure is searing. The delight endless.

*******************************************

Somewhere in Gensokyo, you never quite wake up. Soulless, your useless body slumps against the bed frame holding the bedridden Koakuma.

Her eyes shoot open as she wakes from her nightmare. Sitting bolt upright she eyes your corpse already knowing what she has done.

If you could ever wake up to hear them, her inaudible screams would chill your blood.

BAD END


-----------------------------------------------------------

[ ] Go back 1 vote.
[ ] Go back 2 votes.
[ ] Go back 3 votes.
[ ] Go back 4 votes. (First to two wins)
>> No. 27849
[ ] Go back 3 votes.
>> No. 27850
Actually, quick question:

What would have happened if we had voted in a way that kept the dream consistent? I.e., same character every time?
>> No. 27851
[X] Go back 1 vote.
>> No. 27852
[X] Go back 3 votes.
>> No. 27853
Saw that coming.
>> No. 27854
>>27849
I would have intentionally thrown in things that hinted at it being a dream even if you kept the character the same.

Also back 3 votes wins:
[ ] Write in SDM resident.
[ ] Write in noon time activity. (First vote wins. Don’t make me kill you, Owen.)
>> No. 27855
[X] The very last fairy on EoSD Extra Stage. You know, the one that's carrying the extra life.
[X] Noontime lovemaking with your beautiful fairy wife.
>> No. 27856
I'll be back to writing later tonight...
>> No. 27857
File 124028375920.jpg - (113.96KB , 347x346 , zebra.jpg ) [iqdb]
27857
You can't help yourself. After you have finished tasting the foods, you move on to your sweet little wife. Her face flushes as red as a beet as you pick her up and dive your head underneath her sundress to taste dessert. Her glee filled laughter betrays her mock struggle. You never have gotten over how small your wife is in your arms and how light she is, but it makes days like today the best.

Her laughter turns silent as her squeeking comes in shorter, more arousing bursts.

She begins tugging her dress up and over her head as you can hear her baited breath draw in ragged desire.

As the thin white fabric lifts over your head, you notice a zebra licking the crumbs off of one of the plates at the table.

[ ] Ignore the zebra. Proceed.
[ ] Shoo the zebra away.
[ ] Wait... What?
>> No. 27859
[X] Ignore the zebra. Proceed.

There are not nearly enough stories with a Fairy Route. Let me enjoy my dream of a fairy wife just a little while longer.
>> No. 27861
divided between
[X] Ignore the zebra. Proceed.
and, due to our oni training:
[X] RIP AND TEAR THE ZEBRA
YOU ARE HUGE
THAT MEANS YOU HAVE HUGE GUTS
RIP AND TEAR
HERE COMES THE NIGHT TRAIN!
CHOO CHOO CHA BOOGIE!
>> No. 27862
>>27861
I apologize for the confusion,
but the oni training has yet to happen.
We are currently in the interlude dealing with [X] Spend long nights by the bedside of the nigh comatose Koakuma.

Anyways it's a dream... Do you really need to train to be strong to be stronger in a dream???
>> No. 27863
>>27862

Dream fights bro.
>> No. 27864
I'm wondering what happens if we continue to dream, but in a nonsexual manner.

[x] Shoo the zebra away.
>> No. 27866
[X] Ignore the zebra. Proceed.

I wonder if staying in this dream longer has negative effects.
>> No. 27867
>>27866

Other than the crippling longing upon waking up and realizing that your perfect partner, a beautiful, sweet girl with whom you shared a wonderful, loving marriage, never actually married you, and indeed may not exist? Other than the deep sadness at realizing you may never attain a relationship as beautiful and fulfilling as the one you have dreamed of?

I want a dream sequence so fucking beautiful toward the end that when we wake up we'll find Koakuma crying over the realization that we may never have what she showed us. I want a dream so beautiful that our heart skips a beat, and a deep need and longing for this fairy fills us should we ever see her in the mansion.
>> No. 27868
[x] Wait... What?

A black/white interloper? Well then, your home isn't safe!

[x] Shoo the zebra away.
>> No. 27870
[X] Ignore the zebra. Proceed.
>> No. 27871
>>27868
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Well, anyway

[X] Ignore the zebra. Proceed.
>> No. 27874
[x] Shoo the zebra away.

>>27868
Heh.
>> No. 27875
In before the writer either kills us in which case he's OBVIOUSLY at fault for being so meeeeaaan and despaaaiiiiiry, gives us some horrendous consequence in which case ditto, or wakes us up anyway in which case he's railroading.

Also, in before some asshole pops in with a joke about how anon is stupid, oh ho ho, which, though acknowledging a major problem, does ass-all to actually help fix it.
>> No. 27876
File 124039288654.jpg - (109.53KB , 614x461 , disappointed.jpg ) [iqdb]
27876
>>27875
>In before the writer either kills us in which case he's OBVIOUSLY at fault for being so meeeeaaan and despaaaiiiiiry, gives us some horrendous consequence in which case ditto, or wakes us up anyway in which case he's railroading.

You know I didn't think it was possible to miss with a shotgun statement like that, but you've impressed me. I'm doing none of those things. First guy asked pretty nicely with his vote.

>There are not nearly enough stories with a Fairy Route. Let me enjoy my dream of a fairy wife just a little while longer.

So that's what I'm giving him. No detriments, just letting him dream a bit longer before giving another option. Anon can kill themselves after that.

Also writing now.
>> No. 27877
File 124039474222.jpg - (46.83KB , 300x450 , Siberian-Tiger.jpg ) [iqdb]
27877
Your body otherwise occupied, you decide that you should ignore the black white observer. You rotate slightly, putting your wife’s back in the direction of the monotone interloper. No point in letting her catch a glimpse of it. It’ll probably leave after it has had its fill of crumbs.

As your darling finishes pulling her sundress off of her head, she tosses it to the side in a fit. Her small hands begin to tangle in your hair, trying playfully to pull herself down as you continue to assault her midriff with your tongue. From her wild panting to the glistening areas of her torso that are already a mix of spit and sweat to her intoxicating aroma to the way she’s begun twisting in your arms, you have no idea how you are resisting ravaging the fairy of your dreams right here and now. You lower her slowly, inch by inch, as you inhale her flowery scent.

As your head becomes level with her chest, you nudge her white bra up with your nose. You suckle on her petite breasts. Her moans of delight are a sharp note in between wavering breaths. One of her arms has snaked its way between her legs. Powerless in your arms, you can feel her silent demand as her other hand presses gently against the back of your head unable to deny her her wish.

Who is powerless against whom again?

You lower her further so that she can plant her parted lips over your own. During the short periods of time where her tongue parts from your mouth, her heaving breaths echo in your ears and your mind goes blank, her hot breath hitting your face in gusts. Her legs have taken the opportunity to grip your body to hers like a vice. The hand that was once between her legs begins to claw at the back of your shirt, and a dampness that is neither saliva nor sweat begins soaking through the front of your shirt.

You don’t think you can hold yourself back any longer, and from the way your wife is sliding up and down your chest, you don’t think she can wait either.

CRASH

A dinner plate falls from the table as you glance over one of your wife’s shoulders at the small herd of zebra.

There may or may not be a tiger hiding among the zebra group.

[ ] Ignore the zebras and possible tiger. They are just jealous anyway.
[ ] Something is obviously wrong here!
>> No. 27879
[X] Ignore the zebras and possible tiger. They are just jealous anyway.

Of course something is wrong. This isn't the time for that, though.
>> No. 27880
File 124039656595.jpg - (173.07KB , 512x512 , agitation.jpg ) [iqdb]
27880
Caught in the throws of passion, you ignore the changing details and the Siberian tiger. You know they should bother you, especially the tiger, but you much prefer to concentrate on the dream in front of you. Your darling wife, who has managed to slide your clothes down with her legs, takes you within herself. The pleasure is searing. The delight endless. The tiger is pleased.

*******************************************

Somewhere in Gensokyo, you never quite wake up. Soulless, your useless body slumps against the bed frame holding the bedridden Koakuma.

Her eyes shoot open as she wakes from her nightmare. Sitting bolt upright she eyes your corpse already knowing what she has done.

If you could ever wake up to hear them, her inaudible screams would chill your blood.

BAD END


-----------------------------------------------------------

[ ] Go back 1 vote.
[ ] Go back 2 votes.
[ ] Go back 3 votes.(First to two wins)

If you BAD END in this same fashion one more time, then I'm not going to undo the unfortunate events that WILL occur in place of going back steps. Just a quick warning.
>> No. 27881
>[ ] Write in noon time activity. (First vote wins. Don’t make me kill you, Owen.)

But I'm not the person driving this story into Bad Ends with lusty desires, now am I?

When you say "First vote wins", you're just asking for trouble. Even from me.
>> No. 27882
>>27881
Don't get smart with me, boyya. I just didn't want you to be the only one voting in a first vote wins section of this story. Thus the death threat. I could care less about the contents of said vote.
>> No. 27883
Okay, so I was one turn off.
>> No. 27884
[X] Go back 3 votes.

[X] The very last fairy on EoSD Extra Stage. You know, the one that's carrying the extra life.
[X] Lying about in the garden, sunbathing, and enjoying the company of your lovely wife.

Multi-track preemptive voting?

Now I'm just curious to see what happens if we go the non-sexual route with the dream.

We, uh, really do need to wake up this time, mind.
>> No. 27885
>>27884

Fuck that. We've already dicked around enough to know that it won't end up as anything good.
>> No. 27891
>>27884

Why the fuck do you want to go back 3 choices?
>> No. 27893
[X] Go back 1 vote.
[X] Something is obviously wrong here!

Lets just end this stupid dream.
>> No. 27894
[X] Go back 1 vote.
[X] Something is obviously wrong here!
>> No. 27901
[X] Go back 1 vote.
[X] Something is obviously wrong here!
>> No. 27903
[z] Go back 1 vote.
[e] Something is obviously wrong here!

Goodbye, little fairy... ;_;
>> No. 27906
[X] Go back 1 vote.
[X] Something is obviously wrong here!
>> No. 28157
[X] Go back 1 vote.
[x] Ignore the zebras and possible tiger. They are just jealous anyway.

Voting out of prinicple.
Seriously, Mystia? Making Anonymous avoid sex to advance the plot? Uncool.
How about making us settle down, then having a deranged killer force us to choose between the lives our wife and child? Because as far as I'm concerned, it's the same choice.