[Return]
Archived thread

File 122458487950.jpg - (43.14KB , 800x513 , SDM_lobby.jpg ) [iqdb]
21807 No. 21807
Testing Server Connection.
Connection Resolved.
Loading Scenario: Day 3, Morning

Option Selection Mode: On
Custom User Input: On
Parallel Threading: On

>> No. 21808
File 122458498898.jpg - (23.37KB , 300x400 , armory.jpg ) [iqdb]
21808
Loading User Commands:
[X] Start cleaning. The room isn't going to clean itself.
[X] While cleaning, examine the weaponry to see what they have available.

---

Grey decides to start cleaning. He looks around and spots a mop, a bucket, some rags, and other cleaning implements lying nearby. He sighs as he takes a rag and some polish. Looks like this is going to be a long day.

After four hours of cleaning, he decides to take a break. He only finished polishing the armor and weapons on the left side of the room. He still has more to finish, not to mention the floor hasn't been mopped yet. His stomach grumbles noisily as he walks toward the entrance.

He is surprised to see a tray with sandwiches and tea lying near the entrance. Perhaps one of the fairy maids brought it in earlier. He takes a few minutes to eat before getting back to work.

After another four hours of cleaning, Grey manages to finish with the entire left side, including the floor. He lies on his back, xhausted. Then, he notices something strange as he looks out of the window. It isn't even noon yet. By his estimate, it should be around sunset by now, but the sun outside is clearly showing it is still morning. What the hell - it is as if time was stopped completely ever since he entered the armory.

He walks toward the entrance as he thinks. Sure enough, the tray has been replaced with another one. This tray is holding a large plate of pasta and a glass of wine. He takes the fork and begins eating.

"Must be Sakuya," he mutters.

Working like this, he can probably finish cleaning the armory before they get back. Is Sakuya helping him? Or maybe she is just doing this so someone can do all the work for her in a short span of time? Grey can't understand what the chief maid or her mistress is thinking. He sighs as he finishes his meal; he needs to get back to work.

Grey estimates that he must have worked for over sixteen hours by the time he finishes. Meals mysteriously arrived every four hours, but during the whole time, he was alone. He considered talking aloud, but the echo in the armory seriously creeped him out. As such, his diligence paid off. He surveys his work proudly - the armory looks great, perhaps even like a museum.

He leans against the wall for a moment to catch his breath. He takes a moment to think. While cleaning, he was able to examine practically every weapon and piece of armor in the room.

There was one weapon in particular that caught his eye.

[ ] Melee Weapons. Specify: (ex. bastard sword, two-handed axe, heavy mace, spear, etc.)
[ ] Archery. Specify: (ex. long bow, heavy crossbow, composite bow, etc.)
[ ] Firearms. Specify: (ex. musket, revolver, rifle, etc.)
[ ] Custom

(any selection must have been in use no later than 1900)
>> No. 21810
[X] Firearms. Specify: revolver, rifle

"Good? Bad? I'm the guy with the gun!"
>> No. 21811
[x] Cane-sword
>> No. 21816
[x] Cane-sword
>> No. 21818
[!/] Broom-sword

Kohaku! I choose you~
>> No. 21819
[X] Cane-sword
>> No. 21820
Stradivarius + Cane-sword =

[x] Shamisen-sword.
>> No. 21822
[x] Cane-sword

And we'll wield it like a rapier. This'll be awesome.
>> No. 21825
File 122460402133.jpg - (16.55KB , 640x480 , c96.jpg ) [iqdb]
21825
[x]Mauser C96

Semi-auto pistol that went into service 4 years before our tech-cutoff date.
>> No. 21827
{~} Cane-sword
>> No. 21829
>>21825
[†]Mauser C96

Yes this is!
There are many LA's when we choose swords...so it's time for something new!>>21825
>> No. 21830
>>21825
Might as well settle for this and please disregard
>>21810
>> No. 21831
[x]Mauser C96

Yeah, I can get behind this.
>> No. 21832
[x]Mauser C96

For the third Empire!!

I mean HAIL BRITANNIA!
>> No. 21833
[x] Cane-sword
>> No. 21834
[x]Mauser C96

>>21832

GET BACK TO WORK
>> No. 21835
[x]Mauser C96
>> No. 21836
>>21834
And then he went and worked another week.
GET BACK TO WRITING!

[X] A Mauser is fine too
>> No. 21837
[x]Mauser C96
>> No. 21838
[X] Mauser C96
>> No. 21839
I don't want ammo managing.
[x]Stradivarius
>> No. 21840
>>21832
>For the third Empire!!
ಠ_ಠ
>> No. 21842
GEE IT SURE IS /k/ AROUND HERE

[x] Cane-sword
>> No. 21848
[x] Cane sword.

A cane fits the magician motif that Grey would do well to cultivate in order to use some of those seemingly useless objects in his possession.

But if it must be a gun, it has to be a revolver, as in:
"Mr. Grey, in Armory, with the Revolver."
>> No. 21849
File 122466530963.jpg - (48.07KB , 413x720 , 122274704276.jpg ) [iqdb]
21849
The Mauser C96 wins. Cane-sword would have been interesting though.
>> No. 21850
File 12246669089.jpg - (69.05KB , 761x600 , Mauser_C96.jpg ) [iqdb]
21850
Loading User Commands:
[X] Firearms. Mauser C96

---

After wiping his sweat, Grey walks back to a firearms display that caught his eye.

The display label reads: "Mauser C96". This model was one of the first semi-automatic pistols. Variants of the pistol were used by a number of countries, including Germany, Russia, and Spain. The pistol on display seems to be an early German model.

Grey takes the gun from the display and inspects it. The Mauser seems to be in very good condition, though it looks used. He raises the pistol and tests its weight. It doesn't seem too heavy.

He turns back to the display case and spots a holster and small box of ammo clips. He takes a clip and loads the pistol. Then, he wears both the gun and holster, making sure they aren't visible under his coat. He picks up box of clips and heads out of the armory.

He glances at a window on his way out. Sure enough, it isn't even noon yet. Grey wonders how many hours Sakuya actually spends working in a single day. Manipulating time doesn't mean that the work would complete itself.

Looks like he has some time to kill.

[ ] Visit the Voile Library.
[ ] Visit the changing room.
[ ] Return to your room.
[ ] Look for a bath.
[ ] Explore the rest of the Mansion.
[ ] Head outside.
[ ] Custom
>> No. 21851
File 122466714117.jpg - (48.00KB , 413x720 , 122274704276.jpg ) [iqdb]
21851
Server Archive now available at:
http://scarlet-horizon.blogspot.com/
>> No. 21852
[x] Look for a bath.

You didn't wash yet today, and all that work has almost certainly made you sweaty.
>> No. 21853
[X] Explore the rest of the Mansion.
[X] Check if our Mistress and Sakuya are back.
Maybe they have a new task for us or we could
thank Sakuya for the meals.
If they are nowhere to be found:
[X] Head outside.

We can't goof off as we're still on duty, so that bars us from taking a bath or chatting with Koakuma (who should still be busy). But noone can stop us from, ahem, looking for more work and if we don't come across any, it's not our fault.
>> No. 21855
[†] Return to your room.
We need just 2 or 3 clips at once.
[†] Look for a bath.
[†] Head outside. Visit Meiling tell her your first work-day. Ask her where could you find Sakuya. Find Sakuya and ask some other task for us. Thank Sakuya for the meals.
>> No. 21861
[x] Look for a bath.
[x] Explore the rest of the Mansion.
[x] Check if our Mistress and Sakuya are back.
[x] Head outside.
>> No. 21870
[¬] Return to your room.
Leave ammo crate.
[¬] Look for a bath.
Do not allow yourself to remain unfabulous.
[¬] Head outside.
Good time to meet Meiling.

Thanks to Sakuya, hardly any "real" time went by while working. This implies:
- Koakuma "should" still be busy
- Remilia and Sakuya shouldn't be back yet (still morning)
- Flandre "should" be asleep.
- Patchy should be ???. Haven't seen her today, hmm.
>> No. 21874
>>21853
>We can't goof off as we're still on duty, so that bars us from taking a bath

What
>> No. 21880
>>21850
The only cool thing about this gun is that it was the base for Han Solo's blaster.
>> No. 21891
File 12247016937.jpg - (186.77KB , 700x882 , 4kkc.jpg ) [iqdb]
21891
>>21870
We MUST find Patchy!
>> No. 21892
[X] Look for a bath.
[X] Explore the rest of the Mansion.
[X] Visit the Voile Library.
[X] Help Koakuma with whatever she's doing.
>> No. 21897
File 122471402486.jpg - (81.18KB , 800x598 , Gate of Babylon.jpg ) [iqdb]
21897
>[X] Firearms. Mauser C96

...Pfffft.

We should've picked "The entire fucking armory."
>> No. 21901
>>21897

We don't have A+ or A Rank Charisma and Luck, respectively though.
>> No. 21903
>>21901

Right. We made a then-murderous Sakuya weep with our violin performance. Our Charisma is EX rank.
>> No. 21904
>>21903

That is not what Charisma is used for in FS/N
>> No. 21906
>>21904
>I think stats actually meant something in FSN
>> No. 21925
File 122476143737.jpg - (21.42KB , 362x195 , meirin.jpg ) [iqdb]
21925
Loading User Commands:
[X] Return to your room. (leave ammo crate)
[X] Look for a bath.
[X] Head outside.

---

Grey passes by his room and leaves the ammo crate in one of the cabinets. He pockets two extra clips for the pistol as an afterthought. Now that he has his hands free, he leaves the room.

He decides to look for a bath, as he isn't smelling very pleasant after all that work. He passes by the changing room to pick up a similar set of clothes before checking the doors randomly for a bath. He finds one after a few minutes of searching.

After making sure it is vacant, he locks the door. He takes a quick shower, then relaxes for about half an hour in the bath. He half expects some strange incident to occur while he lies naked in the water, but in the end, nothing happens. That sort of thing is usually best left to protagonists of a harem comedy.

Now clean and relaxed, he leaves the bath wearing a fresh set of clothes. "Cleanliness and all that, after all," he says to himself.

Grey decides to head outside. Perhaps he can find something to do there.

He manages to finds the main entrance to the Mansion. He opens it and surveys the area. To the right, some fairy maids are trimming the bushes, while a few are repairing a damaged window. To the left, there is a woman doing some sort of strange, slow dance. Directly in front of him is a path that leads to the main gate.

Grey glances back at the woman. She is wearing a green dress and beret that remind him of Chinese clothing. Her beret has a gold star with a strange symbol on it. She has blue-green eyes and long scarlet hair. She seems to be focused on her dance, and hasn't noticed Grey step out.

[ ] Approach the woman.
[ ] Talk to the fairy maids in the garden.
[ ] Head towards the gate.
[ ] Custom.
>> No. 21926
[✪] Approach the woman.
>> No. 21927
[X] Approach the woman
>> No. 21929
[ x ] Approach the woman.
>> No. 21931
[x] Approach the woman.
>> No. 21932
[†] Approach the woman
>> No. 21942
File 122477526475.jpg - (39.54KB , 330x475 , meirin.jpg ) [iqdb]
21942
Loading User Commands:
[X] Approach the woman.

---

"Good morning, my name is-"

The red-haired woman raises her hand to silence Grey. It seems that she is concentrating on her dance. It reminds him of martial arts somehow, but the movements themselves seem too slow for actual combat. Perhaps it is a ritual?

Grey takes a seat on the grass to wait for her to finish. He glances at the fairy maids and sees that they are quite focused in their work. As he watches, one of the maids spots him. She calls out to another maid, who turns around and waves at Grey. He recognizes her as the injured maid from the library attack. He waves back with a smile. The fairy maid blushes and bows before returning to her work. The other maids seem to be giggling at her.

Grey turns back to watch the red-haired woman. Her clothes contour the well-toned muscles of her arms and legs. She most certainly doesn't look like the sheltered type. However, her movements are quite graceful. Her silky red hair sways perfectly with her forms. Her eyes are clear and focused. She exudes confidence and purpose as she finishes her dance.

Suddenly, something unusual catches his eyes. He blinks as the vague pink and purple shape hovers across the grounds.

"What is Patchouli doing outside of the library," he mutters.

"Sorry about that, I just need to concentrate when I'm doing Tai Chi."

Grey turns back to the woman. Looks like she is talking to him.

"You must be the new butler. Sakuya said you did some pretty amazing things yesterday," she says cheerfully.

"I just did what I could to help, I wouldn't call it amazing," Grey says.

Grey gives her a polite smile as he surveys the area. Looks like Patchouli disappeared behind the corner of the Mansion at the far left side. If he hurries, maybe he can catch up with her.

"- with me."

Grey turns back to the woman.

"Excuse me?"

"I asked if you would have a match with me," she says.

Grey gives her a puzzled look.

"I am Hong Meirin, the gatekeeper of the Scarlet Devil Mansion," she says. "I would like to see first-hand what kind of person would impress Sakuya that much."

Grey shakes his head. "I dislike unnecessary violence."

"It's just a friendly match. Since you're human, you can even use weapons if you like," she says.

"Think fast," Grey mutters to himself.

[ ] Accept Meirin's challenge. Use the Mauser C96.
[ ] Accept Meirin's challenge. Use your fists.
[ ] Refuse Meirin's challenge. Offer to accompany her for lunch instead.
[ ] Refuse Meirin's challenge. Chase after Patchouli.
[ ] Custom
>> No. 21944
[X] Refuse Meirin's challenge. Chase after Patchouli.
>> No. 21945
{X} Accept Meiling's challenge. Use the Mauser C96.
{X} So crazy it just might work: Think back on your dream. "Soon, I'll be able to inspire the very stones in the ground to rise up and serve me." Command the very bullet within your gun to change trajectory mid-flight if it can, and strike your target multiple times.
>> No. 21949
File 122477671079.jpg - (70.12KB , 660x364 , boring.jpg ) [iqdb]
21949
>>21946
>> No. 21960
[x] Accept Meirin's challenge. Use the Mauser C96.
>> No. 21961
[x] Accept Meirin's challenge. Use the Mauser C96.
[x] So crazy it just might work: Think back on your dream. "Soon, I'll be able to inspire the very stones in the ground to rise up and serve me." Command the very bullet within your gun to change trajectory mid-flight if it can, and strike your target multiple times.
>> No. 21963
[x] Accept Meirin's challenge. Use the Mauser C96.
[x] So crazy it just might work: Think back on your dream. "Soon, I'll be able to inspire the very stones in the ground to rise up and serve me." Command the very bullet within your gun to change trajectory mid-flight if it can, and strike your target multiple times.
>> No. 21967
File 12247833438.jpg - (217.22KB , 458x650 , 4kkv.jpg ) [iqdb]
21967
[£] Refuse Meirin's challenge. Chase after Patchouli.

First Koakuma, now Patchy is acting strange. While I'd hate to pass up Meiling kicking our ass, this might be important.
>> No. 21971
[x] Refuse Meirin's challenge. Chase after Patchouli.

Whatever. Changing vote.

Although, I'm kind of curious about Meiling challenging us just as we saw Patchouli running away. Is this really just a friendly fight? Or is Meiling trying to keep us busy?
>> No. 21972
[x] Refuse Meirin's challenge. Chase after Patchouli.
>> No. 21973
[X] Refuse Meirin's challenge. Chase after Patchouli.
>> No. 21977
[X] Accept Meirin's challenge. Chase after Patchouli.

Let the great race for Patchouli begin.
>> No. 21978
>>21977

You have my axe.

[X] Accept Meirin's challenge. Chase after Patchouli.
>> No. 21979
>>21977
[x] Accept Meirin's challenge. Chase after Patchouli.

Changing vote. Took me a while to get it. But using a "race" is a great excuse - we win either way.
>> No. 21980
[X] Accept Meirin's challenge. Chase after Patchouli.
>> No. 21981
[X] Accept Meirin's challenge. Chase after Patchouli.
>> No. 21983
>>21946 deleted. Joining idort bandwagon.

[X] Accept Meirin's challenge. Chase after Patchouli.
>> No. 21986
[X] Accept Meirin's challenge. Chase after Patchouli.
>> No. 21988
File 122483410383.jpg - (14.25KB , 300x300 , Orange Mei Rin(gue) Pie.jpg ) [iqdb]
21988
>Meirin
Server error detected.

Immediate installation of weeaboo suppression upgrade recommended.
>> No. 21991
>>21988
tasty!
>> No. 21993
File 122485788676.png - (175.97KB , 320x400 , chinasip.png ) [iqdb]
21993
Hong Meiling (Chinese: 紅 美鈴)
Kurenai Misuzu/Meirin (Japanese: 紅 美鈴)
Hon Meirin (Japanese approximation: ホン メイリン)

Pick one. Hint: the last two are wrong.
>> No. 21994
File 122485803096.jpg - (114.49KB , 400x400 , meirin.jpg ) [iqdb]
21994
Loading User Commands:
[X] Accept Meirin's challenge. Chase after Patchouli.

---

"I accept, but instead of a regular match, let's make this one more interesting," Grey says.

Meirin's smile grows a bit wider.

"Patchouli just flew behind the corner over there," he says as he points. "First one to catch her wins."

"I accept your challenge. Any other rules?" Meirin says.

Grey pauses to think.

"No flying."

"Fair enough. Shall we start?"

"Yes, she might get away."

They start running at the same time, but Meirin quickly gains the lead. Grey sprints, but Meirin clears the corner within seconds.

"What the hell? Is she an Olympic runner or something," Grey mutters.

By the time Grey reaches the corner, Meirin is nowhere to be seen. He continues running at full speed for a couple of minutes before finally pausing to rest. He finds himself gasping for breath as he leans against a tree. His legs ache painfully. He should have warmed up at least.

A shrill scream fills the air. Someone might be in trouble. It seems to be coming from the gate.

"What now?," says Grey.

[ ] Continue running forward. Try to retrace Meirin's trail.
[ ] Return to the gate. See what is causing the commotion.
[ ] Custom
>> No. 21995
[X] Accept Kurenai Misuzu's challenge. Chase after Patchouli.
>> No. 21996
[X] Return to the gate. See what is causing the commotion.
>> No. 21997
>>21995
Let's just call her China dammit.
>> No. 21998
[x] Return to the gate. See what is causing the commotion.

Goddamn shit. I don't know what's going on anymore.
>> No. 21999
[X] Return to the gate. See what is causing the commotion.
China should also go to the gate. Unless Patchy spirited her away. If she did, we don't want to be where Patchy might be.
>> No. 22000
[X] Return to the gate. See what is causing the commotion.

Probably Marisa getting forcefully teleported again.
>> No. 22001
>>22000
Probably Alice kicking up some dust. She saw Marisa enter the mansion but not leave.
Bu- but it's not like she was stalking her or something! Don't ju- jump to conclusions!
>> No. 22031
[!] Return to the gate. See what is causing the commotion.
>> No. 22033
File 12249350928.jpg - (49.00KB , 431x500 , hornet.jpg ) [iqdb]
22033
Loading User Commands:
[X] Return to the gate. See what is causing the commotion.

---

Grey starts running back to the gate. Someone could be hurt.

As he approaches, he hears a chaotic mix of shouts, crashes, and buzzing sounds. He can't make out the voices, but something is definitely causing some damage. He dashes madly and clears the corner of the Mansion.

"Aaaieeeee! They're everywhere!"

"Calm down! Grab a weapon and~"

"CRASH!"

"It's got Siesta! Someone help her!"

"I've been stung! I've been stung!"

"SMASH!"

"Leave her! She won't make it!"

"Bu-but! I promised!"

"THUD!"

"Aim your shots! Make them count!"

"Die! Die! Die!"

Grey finds himself unable to take another step. The scene is unbelievable. Dozens of youkai hornets are flying over the gate and swarming over the grounds. Each of them is roughly two feet in length. The buzzing of their wings is deafening. Their mandibles and stingers look large enough to pierce through bone.

The fairy maids are scattered and unorganized as they try to fight back. Some are using their gardening tools as makeshift bludgeons, while others are firing off globes of light from their hands. Several fairies are lying dead or dying on the ground. They look like they are fighting a losing battle.

Grey recovers from his shock and tries to think.

[ ] Attack the youkai hornets with the Mauser C96.
[ ] Try to rally the fairy maids into an organized group.
[ ] Retreat into the Mansion and call for help.
[ ] Custom
>> No. 22034
File 12249367174.jpg - (93.29KB , 252x467 , commissar.jpg ) [iqdb]
22034
[X] Try to rally the fairy maids into an organized group.
>> No. 22036
[x] Improvise a communicative bee dance; tell the bees that the food source they're looking for is yet farther away from here.

Hey man, it nearly worked with the croc-hounds.
>> No. 22040
[o] Try to rally the fairy maids into an organized group.
[o] Attack the youkai hornets with the Mauser C96.
[o] So crazy it just might work: Think back on your dream. "Soon, I'll be able to inspire the very stones in the ground to rise up and serve me." Command the very bullets within your gun to change trajectory mid-flight if they can, in order to fell as many of your enemies as possible.
>> No. 22042
File 122494708010.jpg - (48.07KB , 413x720 , keine_sensei.jpg ) [iqdb]
22042
System Hint:
Selecting multiple options may not be as effective as selecting a single option. Focusing on one task at a time is key in emergency situations.
>> No. 22044
YES, MY MASTER

[x] Attack the youkai hornets with the Mauser C96.
[x] So crazy it just might work: Think back on your dream. "Soon, I'll be able to inspire the very stones in the ground to rise up and serve me." Command the very bullets within your gun to change trajectory mid-flight if they can, in order to fell as many of your enemies as possible.

The fairies are fighting a losing battle. What they need is somebody to divert the youkai wasp's attention, even for a moment. What they need is a Big Damn Hero.
>> No. 22048
[x] Attack the youkai hornets with the Mauser C96.

PEW PEW
>> No. 22049
[X] Try to rally the fairy maids into an organized group.

Charisma. We've got it, let's use it. A mundane weapon like our Mauser isn't likely to do any real harm to youkai.
>> No. 22050
>A mundane weapon like our Mauser isn't likely to do any real harm to youkai.

But the Mauser C96 has a little bit over 100 years of history behind it. I'm gonna have to disagree with you here.

[x] Attack the youkai hornets with the Mauser C96.
[x] So crazy it just might work: Think back on your dream. "Soon, I'll be able to inspire the very stones in the ground to rise up and serve me." Command the very bullets within your gun to change trajectory mid-flight if they can, in order to fell as many of your enemies as possible.

And I want to see this work. Even slightly.
>> No. 22055
[x] Try to rally the fairy maids into an organized group.
>> No. 22057
[X] Try to rally the fairy maids into an organized group.

Formation can mean everything in a pitched battle; let's put our charisma to use! We aren't a physical character anyway, even if firing a gun doesn't require much.
>> No. 22060
[⑅] Try to rally the fairy maids into an organized group.
[⑅] Fire your gun a few times in the air to gather their attention.

"Deserters will be summarily executed!"
>> No. 22061
[†] Try to rally the fairy maids into an organized group.
[†] Attack the youkai hornets with the Mauser C96.
>> No. 22062
Post deleted, relying on Ran wisdom:

[†] Try to rally the fairy maids into an organized group.
[†] Attack the youkai hornets with the Mauser C96.
>> No. 22074
[X] Try to rally the fairy maids into an organized group.
>> No. 22091
File 12250733536.jpg - (65.37KB , 503x640 , fork_in_the_road.jpg ) [iqdb]
22091
Loading User Commands:
[X] Try to rally the fairy maids into an organized group.

---

"I-I-I just want to go home!"

"You killed her! You killed her! You ~"

"Stay together! Stay ~aaarrrgh!"

"Aaaauuu! Too many! Too many!"

"If only Sakuya was here..."

Several of the fairy maids are panicking or frozen in shock. Only a few seem to be focused enough to fight effectively. At this rate, the youkai will overrun the mansion within minutes. Grey grits his teeth. This chaos is...

"Unacceptable," he mutters.

Grey approaches the nearest pair of fairy maids. One of them has completely broken down and is crying uncontrollably. The other is trying to encourage her as she fends off the hornets with a rake. This is pathetic. He walks straight to the sobbing maid and...

"SLAP!"

Both fairies freeze in shock to look at Grey. He raises his gun and fires it once in the air.

"You two are going to help me gather everyone to the main entrance to the mansion."

Grey points the gun toward the two maids. Their eyes widen in fear and confusion. He fires several times. Two youkai hornets collapse on the ground behind them.

"You can't expect to rely on a human all the time, can you?" he says as he reloads the pistol.

The maid holding the rake blushes and shakes her head. The other one wipes away her tears and manages to stand up.

"Let's go then," he says with a smile.

It takes Grey several minutes, but he manages to gather all of the survivors in front of the main entrance. He orders them to form ranks, with those carrying melee weapons at the front line. Those firing danmaku alternate charging and firing their shots, forming a firing line. The heavily injured are carried behind the firing line so they can recover. Now organized, the fairies begin fighting back with renewed determination.

However, the youkai hornets are relentless. Dozens more swarm in to replace those that are killed. Some have managed to enter the mansion by breaking through the windows. Screams and sounds of battle can be heard from inside. Grey's group is holding them back from their position, but they can't fight like this for much longer. They need to take the battle inside the mansion and find a better place for defense.

Several minutes have passed since the attack started, but he hasn't seen any sign of the gateguard, nor the wizard and her librarian. Where are they? And wouldn't Flandre wake up with this cacophony? The fairy maids inside aren't organized yet as well, they will be slaughtered one by one if this continues.

Grey needs to prioritize one of these tasks. The fairy maids don't look like they will work well in smaller groups, and they seem to be relying on him to lead them.

[ ] Head toward the rear of the mansion. Perhaps Meiling is stuck fighting the youkai there.
[ ] Head toward the Voile library. Maybe you can assist Patchouli and Koakuma.
[ ] Head toward the basement. You can't let the little sister get involved in this.
[ ] Slowly sweep through each room as you retreat. The other fairy maids may need help.
>> No. 22092
I will not stop until we are a bonafide phalanx.

[µ] Slowly sweep through each room as you retreat. The other fairy maids may need help.
>> No. 22093
[ ] Slowly sweep through each room as you retreat. The other fairy maids may need help.
>> No. 22094
>"You can't expect to rely on a human all the time, can you?" he says as he reloads the pistol.

Charisma!

[x] Slowly sweep through each room as you retreat. The other fairy maids may need help.

No maid left behind.
>> No. 22099
[x] Slowly sweep through each room as you retreat. The other fairy maids may need help.
>> No. 22100
[!/] Slowly sweep through each room as you retreat. The other fairy maids may need help.

Saving Private ______.
>> No. 22101
[†] Slowly sweep through each room as you retreat. The other fairy maids may need help.
>> No. 22102
[x] Slowly sweep through each room as you retreat. The other fairy maids may need help.
>> No. 22121
[X] Slowly sweep through each room as you retreat. The other fairy maids may need help.
>> No. 22127
[X] Slowly sweep through each room as you retreat. The other fairy maids may need help.
Only way to go; everyone else can handle themselves.
>> No. 22138
File 122514898572.png - (313.52KB , 981x1041 , flandre.png ) [iqdb]
22138
Loading User Commands:
[X] Slowly sweep through each room as you retreat. The other fairy maids may need help.

---

"We have barricaded the front door as you instructed, Master Grey. They won't be able to break in from this side."

"Good work," Grey says, "but don't call me Master. Just Grey will do."

"O-of course, Ma-er, Grey," the fairy says, blushing.

Grey turns to the fairy maids.

"Alright, we're going to sweep through every room as we clear the mansion of this vermin. No one gets left behind."

The fairies cheer as Grey leads them forward. In the next few minutes, they systematically clear the rooms in the west wing of the mansion. They manage to rescue several more fairy maids, increasing their own ranks, but in some rooms, they find only bloody corpses. The youkai hornets can't fight well in enclosed spaces, and they prove to be easy to exterminate indoors. For some reason, they don't seem to be as organized as during the initial attack.

"This doesn't feel right," Grey says.

It almost seems like they are acting as some sort of diversion. Grey continues leading the fairy maids, but sweeping the rooms is time-consuming. He can't afford to rush them forward, as they might get confused. He sighs as they approach the east wing; this the most he can do, for now.

As they near a corner, they stop as a sudden flash of red light fills the room, blinding them. This is followed by a deep rumbling that seems to shake the foundations of the mansion. Grey strains his eyes as they readjust to normal light. A small winged figure is walking toward them, her eyes burning a fiery crimson.

"Flandre?"

Grey grunts as something red quickly knocks him to the ground. His head spins as he tries to sit up. As his vision clears, he sees Flandre clinging to him in an embrace. She is shaking uncontrollably. Grey waits for her to calm down, stroking her silky blonde hair gently. He never thought that this girl would be so vulnerable. He senses a foreign, but not entirely unpleasant odor coming from her, like some kind of perfume. He shakes his head to quickly prevent that line of thought from going any further.

"B-big sis, where is big sis?" she whispers finally.

"Sakuya and Lady Remilia are at the Hakurei Shrine, don't worry. And I'm sure Patchouli and the others can take care of themselves." he says.

Flandre sighs in relief. She stops shaking, but stays a few more moments in Grey's arms before standing up. She smiles brightly at Grey, with no trace of sadness, nor hesitation in her voice.

"I'm in charge then!" she says. "Now tell me what's going on? I went up to see if big sis was having some loud party again, and all I find are these dirty bugs. Their bites really itch, so I roasted them. They probably don't taste as good as roast potatoes though."

"Nothing that the little sister should worry about, we are just taking care of some pests," Grey says as he reloads his pistol. "Perhaps you would like to join us? You can think of this as a kind of game. I expect these bugs are good for danmaku practice."

Flandre's eyes light up. The fairy maids shudder at this, as if they've seen that expression before.

"Try to hold back though. I'd hate for your sister to come home to a mess we can't clean up."

"Of course! The other one taught me a lot of things about that," Flandre says. "Some important things can easily break, and I don't know how to unbreak them. So I've been practicing how to play without breaking them. Did you know that if you play carefully, you can play with things more than once? Not like strawberries though, when you eat them you can't eat them again."

Grey looks at her thoughtfully. With her help, they can fend the attack off completely. He probably can't afford to leave her alone though. If they could meet up with either Meiling, Patchouli or Koakuma, he can probably split the group into two groups. But before he can decide, a familiar figure in green flies toward them. Flandre perks up and waves at it.

"It's China! It's China!" she says.

Meiling smiles weakly at Flandre as she approaches. She doesn't look hurt, but she looks tired.

"Grey said I can join for danmaku practice!" Flandre says.

Meiling looks at Grey with puzzled expression. He just gives her a shrug and a polite smile.

"I see you've organized the fairies. We should split into two groups to clear the area faster. I can probably go with the maids or with Flandre," Meiling says.

Grey nods. Flandre can't be left alone with the maids, that is certain.

[ ] Go with the fairy maids. Meiling goes with Flandre.
[ ] Go with Flandre. Meiling goes with the fairy maids.
>> No. 22139
[x] Go with Flandre. Meiling goes with the fairy maids.

If only to keep Flandre from hitting her berserk button.
>> No. 22141
[X] Go with Flandre. Meiling goes with the fairy maids.
>> No. 22142
[x] Go with Flandre. Meiling goes with the fairy maids.
>> No. 22143
>>22139
Agreed.
[X] Go with Flandre. Meiling goes with the fairy maids.
>> No. 22145
>"Of course! The other one taught me a lot of things about that," Flandre says
>The other one
Well now that's just ominous.
>> No. 22148
[!/] Go with Flandre. Meiling goes with the fairy maids

Flan~chan
>> No. 22149
[o] Go with the fairy maids. Meiling goes with Flandre.
I think the maids need us more then Flan. also meiling is already tired I dont think she can coordinate a big group in that state. shes also more sturdy then us so if she gets hit by a stray danmaku bullet she probably wont die
>> No. 22150
[x] Go with the fairy maids. Meiling goes with Flandre.
>> No. 22151
[X] Go with Flandre. Meiling goes with the fairy maids.
>> No. 22153
[Y] Go with the fairy maids. Meiling goes with Flandre.
>> No. 22156
[x] Go with the fairy maids. Meiling goes with Flandre.
>> No. 22162
[x] Go with the fairy maids. Meiling goes with Flandre.
>> No. 22163
[x] Go with the fairy maids. Meiling goes with Flandre.
>> No. 22165
[x] Go with Flandre. Meiling goes with the fairy maids.
>> No. 22166
[†] Go with the fairy maids. Meiling goes with Flandre.
>> No. 22167
[x] Go with the fairy maids. Meiling goes with Flandre.
>> No. 22168
[X] Go with the fairy maids. Meiling goes with Flandre.
>> No. 22169
[x] Go with Flandre. Meiling goes with the fairy maids.
>> No. 22170
[X] Go with the fairy maids. Meiling goes with Flandre.
>> No. 22173
[X] Go with the fairy maids. Meiling goes with Flandre.
>> No. 22176
File 12252136803.jpg - (48.92KB , 480x518 , Sakuya.jpg ) [iqdb]
22176
Loading User Commands:
[X] Go with the fairy maids. Meiling goes with Flandre.

---

Grey lies on his back and stares at the ceiling. They were able to drive off the youkai hornets only two hours ago.

After they finished clearing every room of vermin, the fairy maids said they would handle the cleaning and repairs. Flandre returned to her room to go back to sleep, as expected. According to Koakuma, Patchouli returned to her room to recover. Koakuma stayed at the library with a few fairy maids to help with repairs. Meiling stayed outside and supervised the cleanup of the grounds.

Grey sighs. Everyone insisted that he take a break, since he is a guest. But even after a bath, he still doesn't feel relaxed.

There are still many questions left unanswered.

A knock on the door interrupts his thoughts. He gets up from his bed and opens the door.

"I hope I'm not disturbing you."

Grey shakes his head as he offers Sakuya a seat.

"I heard everything from Meiling and the maids. I have to say that you continue to surprise me," she says.

"Can't just watch while the mansion gets trashed, can I?" Grey says.

Sakuya nods.

"Thanks to your help, casualties and damages were greatly minimized. You've impressed everyone in the mansion. Even me."

Grey opens his mouth, but he finds that he has nothing to say.

"I-I-I mean you impressed me for an ordinary human. Don't misunderstand it," she says with a stern expression, though her cheeks have a light tinge of pink.

"It's enough to receive any sort of praise from the chief maid," Grey says with a bow.

Sakuya gives Grey a sharp tap on the head.

"Don't make fun of me."

"I wasn't trying to make a joke. Coming from you, those words really mean a lot."

Sakuya clears her throat.

"A-a-anyway, Lady Remilia told me to say thank you in her place, since she had to return to her room to rest."

"I'm sure she had a long day," Grey says.

"Yes. She only had time to check on her little sister before heading to bed."

"Flandre seemed to enjoy the day."

"I suppose that's true, though the damage she caused was pretty bad. It'll be a while till we finish the repairs."

Sakuya sighs.

"Anyway, that's all I came here to tell you. Now if you excuse me..."

"Wait a moment!"

Sakuya pauses.

[ ] "Would you like to have some tea with me this afternoon?"
[ ] "May I offer to cook you something for lunch?"
[ ] "I'd like to take a walk with you. Do you plan to visit the Human Village?"
[ ] "Need some help with anything?"
[ ] "Can we talk about something else?" (Specify)
[ ] "Nothing, never mind."
>> No. 22177
Bet Remilia would be knocking on our doors if we went with Flandre. Why Anon... WHY?

I want my Remi and Flan double sundae. T-T

[x] "I'd like to take a walk with you. Do you plan to visit the Human Village?"
>> No. 22178
[X] "Need some help with anything? I belong to the staff too, did you forget? So I should contribute my mite."

Voting for this although I'm not really decided. Sway me!
>> No. 22180
[X] "Can we talk about something else?" (The youkai attacks lately, are they happening only here or are the situated in other places?)

Even if Sakuya doesn't know, it'd be a good thing to put in her mind.
>> No. 22181
[x] "I'd like to take a walk with you. Do you plan to visit the Human Village?"

I think the question on Youkai attacks has been answered already: They DO occur in other places.
>> No. 22183
[X] "I'd like to take a walk with you. Do you plan to visit the Human Village?"
>> No. 22184
I THOUGHT WE WERE TAKING KOAKUMA PATH

ANON

ANOOOOOOOOOOOOOON
>> No. 22185
>>22184
Although I know I shouldn't:
Do you err often or is it that you like disappointing yourself?
>> No. 22187
>>22184

But I like this Sakuya. And if there's anyone that might be able to shed some light on what the hell Grey was like before he came to Gensokyo, it's Keine.

[x] "I'd like to take a walk with you. Do you plan to visit the Human Village?"
>> No. 22190
>>22184
No.

But I do want Patchy route.
>> No. 22191
>>22184

Agreed.
>> No. 22201
[ x ] "Would you like to have some tea with me this afternoon?"
>> No. 22207
>>22187
Agreed, this is the first version of Sakuya I actually like, except maybe the canon one in SSiB. And HY's before she turned out to be crazy.

[x] "I'd like to take a walk with you. Do you plan to visit the Human Village?"
Spending time with her AND doing something useful. Two birds, one stone.
>> No. 22211
[~] "I'd like to take a walk with you. Do you plan to visit the Human Village?"
>> No. 22212
File 122528288030.jpg - (11.00KB , 203x217 , sakuya3.jpg ) [iqdb]
22212
Loading User Commands:
[X] "I'd like to take a walk with you. Do you plan to visit the Human Village?"

---

"I'd like to take a walk with you. Do you plan to visit the Human Village?" Grey asks.

Sakuya gives him a little smile.

"In fact, I have to go there to order some materials. The stock we have isn't enough to finish the repairs," she says.

"Sounds good. I'd like to see village myself, and I can't ask for better company."

"Stop being stupid." she says as she turns away quickly. "Anyway, meet me at the lobby in fifteen minutes. I have to leave instructions with Meiling and the others."

She closes the door behind her before he can say more.

"Hmm, the village," he mutters. He knows that some friendly youkai live with the humans there. He may learn something from Keine or Mokou. He might also meet some other youkai visiting the village. But some of those youkai may not be so friendly. Grey takes two fresh clips from his cabinet and places them in his coat pocket. He also makes sure that the gun isn't visible.

"Just in case," he tells himself.

Twenty minutes later, Grey finds himself walking side by side with Sakuya. The path is straightforward, so he pays little attention to it.

"So what did you want to talk to me about?" she asks suddenly.

"Huh?"

"You wanted to talk to me about something, didn't you? Why else would you ask to walk with me?"

Grey pauses to think.

[ ] "I'd like to hear more about the Human Village."
[ ] "I'd like to know more about you."
[ ] "I'd like to hear more about..." (Specify.)
[ ] "I didn't come to ask about anything. I just felt like walking with you."
[ ] Custom
>> No. 22213
[x] "I didn't come to ask about anything. I just felt like walking with you."
[x] "Do you have something you'd like to talk to me about?" Sardonically, "Why else would you agree to walk with me?"
>> No. 22214
{X} "I didn't come to ask about anything. I just felt like walking with you."
{X} "Do you have something you'd like to talk to me about?" Sardonically, "Why else would you agree to walk with me?"
>> No. 22215
[x] "I didn't come to ask about anything. I just felt like walking with you."
[x] "Do you have something you'd like to talk to me about?" Sardonically, "Why else would you agree to walk with me?"
>> No. 22216
[x] "I didn't come to ask about anything. I just felt like walking with you."
>> No. 22220
[!] "I didn't come to ask about anything. I just felt like walking with you."
>> No. 22223
File 122537866437.jpg - (48.10KB , 413x720 , 122494708010.jpg ) [iqdb]
22223
[X] Inventory
A few pieces of blank stationary. You'll need something to write with, first.
A pair of police handcuffs and keys. Heavy-duty.
Three small candles. You'll need some matches.
Remilia's letter. You read it earlier this morning.
Mauser C96. Early semi-automatic pistol. You have two unused magazines for reloading.

[X] Status
Patchouli - C
Koakuma - B
Remilia - C
Sakuya - B
Flandre - C
Meiling - D
>> No. 22224
Sakuya is cool and all, But i'm tired of seeing her in /sdm/

I want to try something new, like Koakuma or Patchy route.

...or Meiling
>> No. 22225
>>22223
Oh, this is the status after the incoming wall. This option wins: "I didn't come to ask about anything. I just felt like walking with you."

>>22224
Other routes are very much possible, but I'm leaving it to the collective mind of Anon to decide. Note that the status can change very quickly, depending on Grey's actions.
>> No. 22229
>>22225
Unforeseen delay on the wall. Read U.N. Owen first while I deal with this...
>> No. 22242
File 122540276270.jpg - (174.35KB , 500x708 , sakuya_uncomfortable.jpg ) [iqdb]
22242
Loading User Commands:
[X] "I didn't come to ask about anything. I just felt like walking with you."

---

"I didn't come to ask about anything. I just felt like walking with you." Grey says.

Sakuya stops walking.

"S-stop it," she says.

Grey also stops walking and turns around. Sakuya is several steps behind him. She looks vexed.

"It's not funny anymore, so just stop it!" she shouts suddenly.

"..."

"I-I know what you're doing! You're trying to catch me with my guard down!"

"Huh?"

"Just like that time..."

Sakuya hangs her head down. Grey can't see the expression on her face.

"He was nice to me. He was nice to everyone. He was almost like family.."

She hold her hands over her chest.

"If only things were a bit different, then maybe..."

She clenches her fists.

"Maybe we would. And then perhaps. But then..."

She shudders.

"Maybe... I would be the one with a chest scar instead!"

Sakuya's eyes narrow as she gives Grey a dark look.

"He betrayed her, after everything she did. And to think I almost..."

Suddenly, a knife appears in her right hand.

"I won't let Lady Remilia get hurt again!"

Grey watches Sakuya silently. Her legs are shaking and her body isn't in a proper attack stance. Her hand is shuddering as she struggles to hold on to her knife. Her eyes show defiance, but her lips betray hesitation. They stand still in silence for a moment. It can't have been longer than a minute, but it felt like eternity.

Present and Past. Calm and Violence. Holy and Damned. Joy and Sadness. Courage and Fear. Faith and Despair. Trust and Betrayal. Life and Death.

Grey looks into her eyes and finally sees it. She seems cold, but she is gentle. She seems heartless, but she is warm. She seems silent, but she has so much to say. She seems confident, but she is alone. She seems reliable, but she needs others too. And she knows it.

He takes the pistol from under his jacket and checks the magazine. It still has more than half a clip left. He tosses it over to Sakuya, who catches it by reflex.

She gives him a puzzled look.

"Kill me."
>> No. 22245
File 122540743353.jpg - (49.21KB , 315x622 , sakuya.jpg ) [iqdb]
22245
"W-what is this for? You don't give your enemy only weapon, you must be crazy or just plain stupid!" Sakuya says.

"..."

"I don't need this to kill you, you know that."

"Let's just say I'm a coward, and I'm afraid of dying painfully." Grey says.

"Don't think I won't kill you. I just can't risk anything like that happening again."

The knife disappears from her hand. She takes the gun in both hands and points it at Grey.

"I am r-r-really going to enjoy this," she says.

Her hands are shuddering violently as she struggles to aim.

"Any last requests?" she asks.

She manages a menacing grin as she finally managed to steady her arms. At this range, she can't possibly miss.

"Thank Remilia for me," Grey says.

He closes his eyes as he waits for her to shoot.

Remilia. She was always difficult to understand. Sometimes childish and sometimes crafty, she acted as if she was some grand pupeteer, pulling the strings from behind. But despite that, she believed in him from the start, even when he couldn't believe in himself. He wonders how things would have turned out if he spent more time with her. Perhaps he would learn to see through her cryptic words and find something more.

Flandre. The little sister scared him from the very beginning, and even now she still scares him. Her sheer destructive power is a natural thing to fear. But meeting her in person, he somehow feels that she is very different from the person he heard about. She still speaks and acts in an odd manner, but she is starting to understand the value of things that can't be "unbroken". Perhaps he could teach her more, if he had a chance.

Patchouli. The first person he met in the mansion. Intelligent, but a little clumsy, perhaps he can thank her for surviving his first night in Gensokyo. She showed unexpected kindness to a stranger she only met a few days ago. She even saved his life. Even if she spends most of her time in the Voile Library, he has no doubt that she would help him if he asked. Perhaps he should try to repay her kindness next time.

Koakuma. She was the most understanding and selfless. Despite her claims that it was her mistress' orders, it was obvious that she was going out of her way to help him. She trusted him when he found the most suspicious of things, and she fought by his side when it came to battle. If there was someone he could count on, even against the others, it would be her. Perhaps he shouldn't forget his promises next time.

He pauses as he realizes how long he has been reflecting on the last few days. Shouldn't he be shot yet?

He opens his eyes to see that Sakuya has lowered her arms. She is still holding the pistol in her right hand. He can't see the expression on her face clearly, but was she...

In the next moment, Sakuya vanishes. He blinks. He feels something heavy fall into his holster.

"If you don't hurry up, I'm going to leave you. It's a long way to the village, you know."

He turns around to see that Sakuya is already several yards away. She pauses and turns her face toward him, revealing a confident smile.

"We have a lot of work waiting for us back at the mansion. Don't think you can slack off just because you're an Outsider."
>> No. 22247
File 122540841595.jpg - (92.69KB , 563x959 , sakuya_smile.jpg ) [iqdb]
22247
"Meet me back here in two hours," she says. "I'll take care of what we need for the mansion."

With that, Sakuya vanishes, leaving Grey at the center of the Human Village.

Unlike most of Gensokyo, the village's inhabitants are primarily human, though he can see several youkai walking around as well. The place is known as the safest place in Gensokyo for humans, and those who come from the Outside often find their way here. It seems to be far more crowded than he expected, perhaps due to a larger influx of Outsiders during recent times.

Grey pauses to think. He still can't explain why he has knowledge of Gensokyo, but he knows that it can really come in handy.

[ ] Try to find Keine's school. As the Village guardian, she would know much about recent news concerning the village.
[ ] Try to find Akyu's house. The author of the Gensokyo Chronicle is a vast well of knowledge and wisdom.
[ ] Try to find Reisen. The lunarians have dealings with the village, and she might be selling medicine today.
[ ] Go window shopping. Too bad you don't have any money.
[ ] Wander aimlessly. Perhaps you'll bump into something interesting.
[ ] Custom
>> No. 22248
[x] Try to find Keine's school. As the Village guardian, she would know much about recent news concerning the village.
>> No. 22249
[ ] Try to find Keine's school. As the Village guardian, she would know much about recent news concerning the village.

If my suspicions are correct. We'll find Grumnìr here.
>> No. 22251
[ !/ ] Go window shopping. Too bad you don't have any money.

Surprise me.
>> No. 22252
[x] Try to find Keine's school. As the Village guardian, she would know much about recent news concerning the village.
>> No. 22253
[ ] Try to find Keine's school. As the Village guardian, she would know much about recent news concerning the village.
>> No. 22254
Earl Grey-The Black Butler
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uq4dAGkUHqo&fmt=18
>> No. 22255
[x] Try to find Keine's school. As the Village guardian, she would know much about recent news concerning the village.
>> No. 22256
[x] Try to find Keine's school. As the Village guardian, she would know much about recent news concerning the village.
>> No. 22257
Does anyone know the title of the song in the video?
>> No. 22258
[x] Go window shopping. Too bad you don't have any money.
>> No. 22259
File 122547163733.png - (13.87KB , 478x307 , keine_class.png ) [iqdb]
22259
Loading User Commands:
[X] Try to find Keine's school. As the Village guardian, she would know much about recent news concerning the village.

---

Grey manages to get the directions to the school from one of the villagers. It is only a short walk from the center of town.

But as he walks, he feels that he is being watched. From the side of his eye, he notices several of the townsfolk eye him suspiciously. A few of the vendors give him a polite smile as they offer their wares, but those who aren't selling anything seem to be giving him the cold shoulder. He even notices a couple of youkai scowl at him as he passes.

"This is strange," he mutters to himself. Usually, the Human Village welcomes Outsiders. He knows that Sakuya visits the village quite often, so it can't be due to his association with the Scarlet Devil Mansion. Is there something about him that the townspeople dislike?

He reaches the school without incident, but a quick glance at one of the windows shows that Keine is busy teaching her class. Looking around the area, he sees a children's playground and a cozy cottage that can only be Keine's house. There are a few other non-descript buildings nearby, but he doubts if they house anything of interest.

Grey pauses to think.

[ ] Stay outside in the playground. Wait for her class to end.
[ ] Enter the classroom. Sit at the back until class ends.
[ ] Poke around near Keine's house. Maybe you can find something interesting.
[ ] Wander around the block. A short walk is fine too.
[ ] Custom
>> No. 22260
[X] Enter the classroom. Sit at the back until class ends.
>> No. 22261
[X] Enter the classroom. Sit at the back until class ends.
>> No. 22263
File 122547460249.jpg - (105.96KB , 637x1545 , PROTAGONIST SEAT.jpg ) [iqdb]
22263
[x] Enter the classroom. Take the protagonist seat.
>> No. 22265
>>22262
Hey! Being a creep is awesome!
>> No. 22266
[X] Play at the playground. You can't remember your childhood so relive it.
>> No. 22267
>"This is strange," he mutters to himself. Usually, the Human Village welcomes Outsiders. He knows that Sakuya visits the village quite often, so it can't be due to his association with the Scarlet Devil Mansion. Is there something about him that the townspeople dislike?

It must be something major if it's overriding his natural charisma.

[x] Wait in Keine's office for the class to end.
>> No. 22268
[x] Wait in Keine's office for the class to end.

Changing vote.
>> No. 22270
[x] Wait in Keine's office for the class to end.
>> No. 22271
[x] Wait in Keine's office for the class to end.

>>22266
You're sick.
>> No. 22272
[X] Wait in Keine's office for the class to end.
>> No. 22273
>>22259
Quick question - would anyone be interested in an Evil Mode playthrough at some point?
>> No. 22274
>>22273

>Quick question - would anyone be interested in an Evil Mode playthrough at some point?

No one likes playing as the Nazi's. 'Nuff said.

[!/] Wait in Keine's office for the class to end.
>> No. 22275
>>22273

If it can be done well. I want to see something like Grey subtly subverting the entire SDM and take Remilia's place as the new head, while shouting "Keikaku doori!" every chance he gets.
>> No. 22277
>>22273

Call me a pussy or moralfag, but I would have no interest in that.
>> No. 22278
>>22273
>Quick question - would anyone be interested in an Evil Mode playthrough at some point?

I can only see this as devolving into LOL SO RANDOM faggotry, so no.
>> No. 22279
>>22277 here

>>22278
This. Exactly. Setting any moralfaggotry aside, I absolutely can't stand LOLEVIL and that's exactly what anon would do given half the chance.
>> No. 22280
>>22273
Not really. If I need to feel like a bastard, I'll go back and read FUIG.
>> No. 22282
>>22275
>subtly subverting the entire SDM and take Remilia's place as the new head
Anon is not smart enough to pull that off. We don't do "subtle".

Anyway, can we even get to Keine's office from outside? Wouldn't it be...awkward for her to come into her office and find a stranger sitting there?

[x] Wander around the block. A short walk is fine too.
>> No. 22283
>Wouldn't it be...awkward for her to come into her office and find a stranger sitting there?

No more awkward than meeting a stranger who knows your name and is looking for you in any other setting.
>> No. 22284
>>22275
I'd like to see something like that, maybe, but I'd rather it were written as a story all on its own, and with no reader input, other than a few directions to go with the plot for setting style or who to next pursue. But god, definitely no the specifics.

tl;dr, only if you don't allow anon to choose anything but general story direction.
>> No. 22285
>>22273
Thanks for the input. Updates coming soon, I think.
>> No. 22286
File 122553989546.jpg - (169.45KB , 500x500 , keine_glasses.jpg ) [iqdb]
22286
Loading User Commands:
[X] Wait in Keine's office for the class to end.

---

Grey nods to himself as he makes a decision. He is sure Keine would know about the villagers' odd behaviour, but she might not be able to discuss it in front of the children. After all, their parents live and work in the village. He needs to talk to her in private. It may turn out to be nothing, but the way the villagers are acting is strange. In any case, hanging around outside or at the back of the classroom might just creep her out. He doesn't want to be mistaken for a stalker.

He makes his way inside the school. Keine should have some kind of office to do paperwork or discuss things with the parents. After a bit of walking around, he finds a door with a sign "Principal's Office". As he enters, he wonders if there are other teachers in the school.

The room looks like a typical educator's office. On the walls, he can see a world map, a few educational posters, and some framed certificates. Near the right corner of the room are several filing cabinets. One of them has its drawer open, revealing it to be full of student records. There is a large desk in the center with a metallic nameplate on it that reads "Keine Kamishirasawa". Behind the desk is a cushy looking chair. In front of the desk are a pair of wooden chairs meant for guests. There is a single potted plant positioned by the left corner of the room.

Grey takes a seat on one of the wooden chairs and waits. Keine doesn't seem to be coming any time soon.

[ ] Look around, but don't touch anything.
[ ] Search the room, including the desk drawers and cabinets.
[ ] Wait patiently in the room.
[ ] Head to Keine's classroom.
[ ] Explore the school.
[ ] Custom
>> No. 22287
[ ] Wait patiently in the room.
>> No. 22289
[x] Explore the school but make sure to catch Keine when class ends and everybody files out of the room.

I would kick out any student who loiters around in my office while I'm teaching. Wait a minute, I lock the door when I leave so no one can get in. Doesn't look like there are any delinquents in Keine's school.

Or there were and they got caved! Which would mean that we'd also get caved if she catches us there.
>> No. 22290
>>22289
She'd cave us until we like it. Which might not be so bad, at least after we're too sore to feel pain and it is starting to feel good.
>> No. 22293
[x] Explore the school but make sure to catch Keine when class ends and everybody files out of the room.
>> No. 22294
[!/] Wait patiently in the room.
>> No. 22295
[X] Generic option 267: Look for treasure
>> No. 22300
[--] Wait patiently in the room.

This is my first time actually voting in one of these threads instead of just passively watching it. It feels kind of... weird.
>> No. 22312
[x] Search the room, including the desk drawers and cabinets.

This might be interesting, even if it ends badly.
>> No. 22323
[X] Wait patiently in the room.
>> No. 22329
[] Wait patiently in the room.
[] Find a cup of tea somewhere.

Where is a cup of tea when you need it?
>> No. 22365
Server reconnected at: >>22364